- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Insertion, mouthplay

She FaceTimed one of her friends today. Her friend was also her age, she was blonde and she had hit puberty early. She was very tall, one of the tallest people in her class, and she already had a b-cup and a “developed” rear. They caught up, since they have been snowed in all winter break and they did not have a chance to meet each other. After that though, she decided to tell her friend about her new tinies.


She laughed at their size. She didn’t blame her though, who would want to have one-inch tall tinies? Her friend had a tiny that was barely two and a half feet tall. And she said it was a lot of fun since larger tinies like that made great companions.


Cuddling with one of her own tinies, on the other hand, was not as heart warming as you were cuddling someone that could fit in your belly button.


Then she heard footsteps. Was she back? Maybe it was time to steal more tonight. Didn’t matter, her friend was over to hangout.



——VIBRATORS——


Daisy was sitting in her room, just in awe at how cute her little playthings were with their little hair colors. 


She picked up the red one and began fiddling with him. She had brought him close to her eye to inspect the hair in particular. “Wow, this is awesome.” She said. Then she put him down. 


Then she picked up a girl with the orange hair and brought her close. “Orange hair...were they trying to make you a redhead?” She asked not particularly to her. She inspected her face. From what she could see at her immense size, she didn’t look Irish, which made up the normal-sized redhead population.


“Hmmm I don’t know why they made you the orange one… you don’t even look Irish” Daisy giggled. Truth be told, she didn’t actually care about the colors.


Unless….


“Maybe you’re like orange flavored or something” Daisy said to the girl, who just looked up at her.


Honestly, the tiny girl was happy. If she was gonna have her pussy eaten, might as well be by the enormous and eternally beautiful Daisy Skeld.


White was sitting on the ground, next to pink, looking up with the rest of the group. They watched as she vigorously licked away at the girl. After a short period the girl came on her tongue and Daisy swallowed. White, obviously, didn’t even bother to look in Pink’s direction and pay the price of missing a heartbeat of the scene up above.


She got that sweet taste on her tongue. Not particularly orange-flavored, but still sweet… it had a flavor of it’s own. It didn’t hit her until the orange tiny’s juices hit Daisy’s stomach. Did it have a real effect on Daisy. That familiar feeling of lust travelled down to her pussy.


“Hmmm not exactly Orange. But I think I’ll have some more” said Daisy. She licked the girl again. Now that she was turned on she came much faster, and Daisy made sure to get every single last drop of her into her mouth. As the cum traveled down her throat, her pussy tingled. It was almost as if the nectar traveled through her stomach and down to her vagina. 


Without anything but a moan, Daisy picked up the cage and dumped it onto the bed, leaving all the colorful tinies sprawled out on the bed. “Mmm give me all the girls” she said, plucking Pink, Black, and Dark green off of the bed, leaving White, Blue, and Red.


It wasn’t until White noticed that Daisy’s hand had left him alone with red did he gain the slightest sense of urgency. Daisy’s erotic play had canceled out a great deal of the real gravity of the situation. White trusted Pink, it was the only lead anyone had, but what was he going to do while they were in the cage?


The boy laid down and glanced up at the giantess. Soon the other two tinies did the same, and the three fell into Daisy’s erotic trance. Daisy milked down each tiny, and as soon as she had gotten three squirts from the last woman, she reached in for the men.


With a swift hand Daisy scooped up the three boys. They were all pressed together in the grasp of her hand. And then Deja Vu appeared as they were fed to the hungry pussy.


Daisy laid back as the three vibrators got to work. As for the three women, Daisy just tossed them into her mouth. The three little tasty morsels seemed as delicious as their cum tasted.


A moment later one of the women came while inside Daisy’s mouth. She tasted it. The erotic boost pushed herself over the edge. 


After yet another satisfying release, Daisy lied in the afterglow before cleaning up after herself and putting the tinies back in the cage.