- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A plot chapter.

She left the tinies to fulfill what was supposed to be “Their purpose”. There were only a couple of them and there was a lot of her boot to lick, but if that’s what the tinies wanted, then so be it. When she had set down the boot, they licked enthusiastically, almost celebrating at their chance to have service. The rest of the day their owner did not return, except right before dinner to toss them an extremely thin, small slice of turkey as well as a lettuce leaf for greens. As they chipped away at the makeshift meal, the giant wondered how tinies like these guys exist. In nature, they had to be like humans, but almost all the foods they ate were literally impossible for them to obtain by themselves. Fruits were too high off the ground for them to pick and meat-carrying animals were much too large to kill. Did they used to just live off of carrots and potatoes in the wild? Then came another thought, did tinies even exist in the wild? She has never seen one nor has she ever heard of one. Maybe they were artificially created, she wondered. That would explain their extreme desire to do such tedious services for her like lick the soles of her muddy snowy snow boots clean.


After coming up with that conclusion, she revoked it, as a more sensible conclusion came to her mind. These tinies were an inch tall, so it would be hard for them to be spotted by a much more massive being like herself in the wild. And the tinies that belonged to some of her friends, those that appeared as dwarfed humans, must be the result of a human and a tiny making love. Although that image would be interesting, she decided not to question herself. It made more sense than some lab artificially breeding them.


When she came back that night, she checked up on the boots. She looked at the soles. They were actually cleaner than she expected. She would give the tinies some level of appreciation for their effort.


Because she could not find them outside the house, She knocked on the dollhouse. Soon, the doors opened and her two miniature servants stepped out. Their faces were blackened from licking the mud off the sole. She gasped at how horrible they looked. Their hygiene was in a terrible state.


She sat down on the ground so her eyes were closer to them. Her hands gently made their way behind them and she stroked their tiny back with her finger.


She apologized to herself out loud for assigning what she thought was a terribly difficult task for the tinies. But then she heard their voices. Although she was already sitting down, she has to lean forward and dip her ears even lower just to hear their shouts.


They enjoyed the duty, they said. They said it was a pleasure.


She looked at them. They were in terrible shape. Her promise was to give them a better life, and while they may have enjoyed that, it pained her within to know that still, the most fun they had was as low as licking off the soles of her boot really is. 


She rushed to the bathroom and got a bowl to fill up with water. She left it next to a wooden ramp, and told them to use it to wash off their faces.


—OF DIFFERENT LOYALTIES—


The Girl was wide awake. Her anxiety had control of her exhausted body right now, or was it simply curiosity. Mira had walked in at some point in the early morning, maybe 3am?


Mira was walking slowly, seemingly to the cage for The Girl. Immediately her fight & flight response kicked in and she laid down, pretending to be asleep. She kept her eyes wide open knowing there was absolutely no way she would notice her eyes open at her size.


Mira opened the cage, curiously surveying the sleeping crowd. Her eyes scanned for a bit, and then they locked onto The Girl. As soon as Mira made eye contact with her, The Girl shut her eyes, thinking maybe little Mira would see her eyes wide open. She could not afford to be seen. That would be bad.


The enormous girl spotted the man’s wailing hands, and slowly, a hand opened and moved into the cage. Scuffling sounds could be heard. Then the cage roof closed.


Mira opened her eyes and turned to look out the side of the cage. What did Mira do? She was walking away very carefully, but that was because she didn’t want to wake up Daisy. 


Mira turned her back to the cage and looked down at her hands. Did she have a tiny? She continued observing the actions of the gigantic 13-year old girl. From her angle, all she could see was Mira’s back, and her lanky arms at her side. She was leaning into something, as if she was trying to listen to a tiny that she was holding up to her ear.


Then things got more sus. Mira got down on fours and began scanning underneath Daisy's bed. What was she looking for. The girl’s right hand was enclosed, but Daisy could not tell what she was holding. Nothing was jutting out the top of her hand, so whatever she was holding had to be very small. 


The Girl started hearing calling noises, they were very subtle from such a distance, even in the dead silence of Daisy’s room at night. Definitely not enough to wake anyone up, she assumed.


After a couple more of those shouts, Mira’s right hand came straight for her ear. She was listening to whatever was in her hand. Then it hit The Girl, finally. She must have a tiny. But another avalanche of questions followed that: was the tiny hers or from the cage? Did she steal a tiny just now? Did she have a previously stolen tiny?


Laying down now, Mira extended her left hand and grabbed something underneath the bed. As soon as she grabbed it, she slowly and carefully stood back up to her towering height. Mira walked back toward the cage. The cage was in the same direction as the door for a couple feet, but as soon as The Girl realized that she was walking back to the cage and not the door, she laid back down and pretended to sleep.


She hit the ground quickly, which consequently caused the ground to make a noise when she hit it. 


“I heard a sound” said a tiny voice.


“I heard it too” said the other tiny I’m a hushed voice. “Let her drop me back down and I’ll check it out”


A tiny was put back down



The Girl watched as the larger younger girl carefully slipped out of the room and closed the door. 


The Girl looked around the rest of the cage. Nobody seemed harmed. She took a head count. In the dim light, and with her exhaustion from today’s “festivities” with Daisy, there was no way she would pull off an accurate headcount. She counted six the first time, then she counted seven. The third time around, she questioned whether or not someone was counted twice or if she skipped someone.


Numbers in her head faded as her adrenaline declined, and her brain shut down. The girl was able to lay down before she fell asleep milliseconds after hitting the ground.


The next morning, The Girl and the rest of the tinies were awoken to Daisy’s smiling face.


“Rise and shine” she said softly into the cage. She awed at the tiny little things and did their little stretch routine.


“Hmm what should I do with the eight of you this morning?” She said softly. The tinies looked up at her curiously. A lot of the tinies looked forward to pleasuring Daisy, the men, being naked, began to grow boners.


“Oh shit!” She snapped. “I need to take you guys to the tiny vet”. On that note, Daisy walked out of her room and down the hallway towards her parents, where she would tell her mom not that she had lost two of her tinies, but simply that they were acting kind of sluggish.


The Girl took in the surroundings. And then she took in the events of last night. Then she saw The Boy. All in a microsecond.


She did not know exactly what she saw last night, but she was sus of Mira. 


Could she be related to the missing tinies? No way, she thought. She saw the tinies disappear in broad daylight. She saw a tiny get crushed underneath Daisy’s ass. She shook her head on that one.


But still, what was Mira doing out in the night like that?


Daisy raised the cage and lifted it off the ground. The tinies collapsed as the g-force pressed them to the ground, then flew as the cage came to a halt around Daisy’s chest area.


The tinies were wrapped in a giant maroon cloth, supposedly the cage cover that came with the cage, and walked out of the room.


The tinies had no idea where they were as long as that cloth was on top of the cage. Throughout the journey to their former home, the tinies had to deal with the up-and-down bobbing of the cage floor.


Of course, when one is left to their own devices, with not even a person they could trust, they are left to think. And think was what The Girl did. What happened last night was very significant. 


Ok enough thinking. She had to do something.


She looked for the boy. His naked form was sitting on one of the cage walls, grabbing the bars and holding on as if the cage’s bobbing was too aggressive for him.


The girl slowly made her way over to him. The boy glanced her way as she began to walk towards him, the immediately looked away.


The tiny cage is almost as if it were designed to prohibit socializing. Everyone is naked, and the close quarters mean that every conversation would be heard by everyone. A glance at the wrong person would be reverberated with tons judgement from the target and the fear of it being so from the viewer.


The absence of relationships among tinies only helped their allegiance to Daisy, the one person they all felt like they were connected to. Maybe it was all on purpose?


The Girl whispered a barely audible “hey” and sat down next to the boy. The Boy glanced back at her. No response.


“Hey, don’t worry, I just need to tell you something” said the girl.


The Boy looked passively at the girl. He was acting like a fugitive who didn’t know who to trust, despite knowing she was just as much as a powerless slave as he was.


The Girl looked at his eyes. They were making eye contact, so the boy had to hear her.


What The Girl didn’t know was that The Boy was just simply processing his situation. It had been forever since the last time he had touched a naked tiny other than during work. The girl’s cushiony ass cheeks were pressing out due to her sitting, and it was touching the boy’s hip. On her face, Her eyes sparkled. He never really looked the girl in the eyes during the session back in the shower.


Then the boy did it. The Girl watched his eyes dart to her exposed rack, which consisted of two decently sized breasts, around B-C cup. Then to the partially exposed unshaven hair region sticking out between her closed thighs, and then back to her face.


Guilt began to flood the tiny guy. As The Gurl noticed this as the blush began to appear in her face, she reassured him with a hand on his shoulder. “Look, I think I know the dude who is behind all this'' she said very gently to The Boy. The Boy just looked at her and nodded.


“Ok, I don’t want to point, but it’s that dude with the blond hair and the beard” she said. The boy looked over. There were several. He turned back to her.


“The muscular one”.


The boy looked again. He could easily tell the large young man. He wasn’t anything of a juggernaut, but he was pretty big. But he didn’t look too intimidating since all the tinies are exactly one inch tall, so nobody was taller than the other.


His eyebrows raised at the sight. He turned to The Girl and shrugged. He scrunched up his face and mouthed out “why” silently to The Girl.


“Why… you’ll never believe this,” said the girl. “I don’t want anything to leak out to anyone hearing us right now, but stay up tonight with me, I promise it will be worth it. I’ll show you why it’s him”


The boy nodded. Without any further conversation. He stared off into the distance in front of him again.


The girl just sat there right next to him. A couple of minutes passed by. The girl’s mind was stuck on that guy. His possible plans scared her. She looked at the boy, who was so calm and seemingly didn’t care. Maybe she should spill a bit of words to him just to make her feel better. She opened her mouth to speak, but she was interrupted with a sudden sensation of being lifted into the air. 



Then, as the cage fell, all the tinies felt like they were levitating before another thud brought them back to earth.  Outside you could hear a “careful” from a foreign female voice.


Then the cover was lifted. Daisy’s head looked over them from far above, like a ledge from a skyscraper. There you should see the faces of two other women. There was a blonde middle-aged woman who looked a lot like Daisy. That was Daisy’s mom, who was the one who bought them and another woman, who looked like she was in her early 30’s or something.


“I don’t believe that we can give you your money back, just because it doesn’t comply with our tiny insurance policy” said the unknown woman. “Usually a lost tiny is a rarity because we program them to be loyal to their owner, so they will come back and try to find you” she said. “But it is possible that you might have accidentally lost them or hurt them, especially when they're this small.” 


“Ok, so what should we do?” Asked Daisy.


“Well what you mom can do is pay to have them colored” said the woman. “Which means we just change their skin so they are different colors. This way you can tell which one you lost, instead of trying to get a head count. And if you think that is a little too much we could also just dye their hair instead”


“Awww I like the hair dye idea. I think it’s cute” Daisy said happily.


“Wait,” said Daisy’s mom. “So you’re telling me Daisy could have lost her tinies in her room? That’s the only place she ever has them”


“Well… they could have been killed. They’re pretty study, but that doesn’t mean they can’t break.” Said the woman. 


“Ok.” Said Daisy mom. “How much is it?”


“For seven it will be 70 bucks” she said. “But you pay after we do the service. Just leave the cage here and come back in…..I’d say an hour”


“Cool,” said Daisy. “Thank you!”


The gigantic lady glanced down at the cage for a tad to inspect the tinies for a second before grabbing the cage and carrying it to the back room.