- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Giant Blowjobs, insertion. 

9.

The young giantess kept the tiny a secret. It was her little treasure, her little prize and she was it’s guardian, the final boss, the giant dragon at the end of the dungeon.


She spent most of the day with her boyfriend, who she didn’t even trust with the knowledge of the precious tiny. Why? She didn’t know. She was afraid someone would eavesdrop or somehow the information would loop back to the owner in which she stole him from. 


That evening, she had built a swing using some tape, glue, pencils, and string, and planted it by the house. She was an aspiring engineer so she was willing to put the time down to build it. The swing consisted of three pencils, two for the legs, glued to a platform, and one running across the top that held the swing off the ground. 


He looked at it, confused. She giggled, and taught him how to use it. She was ecstatic when she saw that the swing worked successfully. There were plenty more toys to come.


———JUICE BOXES———


Daisy spent the day hanging out downstairs with Mira and the rest of the family. Mira’s boyfriend, Po came over. Po, short for Polus, had only been dating Mira for three months, when school started back up again. Po was a year older, being fourteen, but he acted like he was much older. He had a beard growing already and he apparently hung out with his older brother’s friends. Obviously Mira’s parents kept a close eye on the boy that their 13-year old daughter seems to trust so much. Po spent most of that day at the Skelds before he left right before dinner.


The tinies were left alone all day, except for when Daisy gave them their breakfast and lunch. Daisy’s parents bought her tiny feed for her tinies, and she had to feed them three times a day. One packet was for breakfast, one was for lunch, and one was for dinner. The guidebook says it is optimal to keep your tinies in tip top nutrition so they can serve you to the best of their ability.


Eventually, night came. Daisy walked into her room at 9 and FaceTimed one of her friends.


“Heyyyyy” she said to the phone, walked past the tinies, and laid down onto the bed. The tinies tuned in to hear their master’s conversation.


“So what did you get for Christmas?” Said the girl on one end.


“Haha guess what? My parents got me tinies!” She said. “They’re awesome!”


“No way! How many?”


“Ten”


“Ten!? Oh my god Daisy you are so lucky! My parents would never give me ten!”


“Yeah, and I haven’t lost one yet… I think. Let me check. Here you can say hi to them”


Daisy swung out of the bed, walked over and pointed her phone screen towards the cage. “Oh my god!!!! Hai little tinies!!!” Said the girl on the other end. “They’re so adorable!!”. The tinies looked up at the enormous Jumbotron that Daisy called a phone screen. The girl had black hair and eyes that were gray with the slightest tint of brown.


“Wait…” Daisy said. “I’m only counting eight”


“Oh no…” said the girl on the phone. “Don’t tell me you lost one already”


“Shit… Connie, this isn’t funny” Daisy said. “I need to find the missing two”. She turned and started flipping over the sheets.


The tinies looked at each other, confused. Now there were two missing? Indeed, after a couple more seconds of counting, it was confirmed they lost a girl.


“How the hell did we lose someone else? Everyone was on Daisy’s yesterday. Did anyone see anyone fall off or something?” Said a guy.


“No. I was passed out” said another guy.


“Well, I was with a bunch of people up in Daisy’s cunt” said another man. “We couldn’t see anything”


Then The Girl spoke up. “Well, that leaves the people on her stomach”


“Wait a second…it does,” said the first guy. “Everyone was passed out, so nobody would be able to see you drag someone off of Daisy’s body.”


“Me?” Said the girl? “I was inside her vagina!”


“Were you though? Can someone else verify?” Said the man. The girl looked around. Nobody’s wanted to speak up.


“Well everyone was unconscious” said The Girl. “Come on, just believe me”


“Well, why should we?” Said the man. “If you wanted to get rid of all of us? Wouldn’t you lie so we believe you? Then you won’t be suspicious at all, right?” 


The girl stepped back. “Are you kidding? You’re going crazy”


“Yeah he is,” said another man. “This guys a little paranoid”


“No, I'm not” he said. “You don’t get it. Someone is picking us off 1 by 1 so he can get all of Daisy’s attention. And I think it’s her”


“Yeah, you THINK it’s me” said the girl. “But it’s not”


“Ok back off. What’s important right now is we develop a plan to stick together” said another girl. 


“Don’t we already do that ?” Said someone else. “The giant bitch shoved five of us in her pussy yesterday”


“I don’t know but I will say yesterday she put pairs on her nipple” said the girl. “We can’t have that. If one of them is the killer then the person with them is gonna die”


Their conversation was cut short when Daisy walked back over.


“Oh yeah, they’re soooo good,” said Daisy . “I’ve already used them for that”


“Yeah, having ten must be nice. Can they all, like, fit?”


“Probably, although I haven’t tried that out yet. I’ve put in up to like five before tho” Daisy said.


“Jeez. Does it actually feel that good? I feel like I would get creeped out by their little squirming”


“It does, I swear” Daisy said into the phone. “Hey, if you really really want to try them out…”


“No! Daisy what are you on” the other voice giggled. “I think you need sleep”


“Ugh I’m actually tired asf.“ Daisy said. “But I think I need to hang up and focus on finding these two guys”


“Umm ok” the other girl giggled. “Hey talk tmr?”


“Yeah of course"


“Bye”


The tinies looked at Daisy. The tinies, who could notice every little detail of Daisy’s face, saw no worry about their missing/dead friends. In fact, she looked like she just wanted more sex. She didn't learn her lesson apparently.


“Alright I can look for them later” she said. “Right now, talking about those tinies made me horny as fuck”. Daisy snatched up the tinies. It was time for another session.


Daisy once again brought the cage to her bed. She laid face-down on the bed, resting her head on her elbows, staring at the cage with her legs up behind her.


“Hmmm who should be get the spotlight tonight?” Daisy asked gently. 


She slowly opened the roof, as if it were super fragile, and a hand snaked in through the top. All the tinies stood still. If Daisy saw someone move, she would probably choose them. 


“Hmmmm” she said, brushing her finger against everyone’s head, chest, and sometimes crotch. Then, she picked up a random girl and plucked her off the cage.


“Hey little baby “ Daisy said. You look tasty tonight. Do you taste good?” Daisy asked.


The tiny was about speak, but Daisy adjusted her grip, causing a scream to leave the tiny’s mouth instead of her response to Daisy’s question.


“I bet you taste good. You better taste good, or else my money wasn’t worth it”


The girl was screaming. Immediately visions of how she would go down Daisy’s throat filed her head. The girl was brought right up to the massive mouth. It opened slowly and a tongue snaked out. The girl, who was angled feet first towards the mouth, was in fear. She was wiggling from her primal urge to fight or flight. In a split second, though, she was able to relax.


Daisy’s tongue was rubbing itself against the tiny’s crotch. Her thick saliva coated her inner thighs and legs, stimulating her even more. For the tiny, the pleasure was irresistible and all her thoughts and higher brain processes shut down. The tiny woman questioned herself a little bit, but the young girl and her giant tongue was too much for the tiny. 


The girl quickly came onto Daisy’s tongue. The girl may only have released about a microliter of cum, but the taste… Daisy moaned when she tasted it. It was such a tiny amount, yet the taste was so powerful...and delicious! Daisy couldn’t lay a finger on what exactly it tasted like, but she wanted more.


The tiny girl’s entire legs entered Daisy's mouth, and was left buried chest-deep in between the pillars of her lips, which comfortably held the girl in place with her stomach despite her squirming. Once she was in place Daisy got back to work.


Nobody expected anything out of the ordinary. Daisy was eating out a tiny, and not torturing any of them. They sat and watched… and jerked off… to the scene sky-high above them.


After another squirt about a minute later, daisy spit the saliva-coated girl back onto her hand. She giggled. “Mmmm who should I taste next”, she said and looked down at the group.


She looked around. There were seven tinies in the cage, plus the one she just drained in her hand.


Then she picked out a tiny boy. Daisy reached her hand into the pile and pulled him out. If a girl tasted as good as any other girl, she was curious to see how a boy would taste.


The boy seemed to appear 18, not much older than Daisy. As soon as Daisy’s hand had the chance to she laid down the boy on the palm of her hand. The boy was on his back, frozen in place by the weight of the moment. He didn’t know if he couldn’t move or if he just didn’t want to move. Daisy had full control of him. She was using him as a candy dispenser, controlling him via his libido, his desire to give the pretty teenager what she wanted.


Daisy slowly brought him up to her mouth. She wasn’t trying to be seductive, she was trying to be careful. But the fashion in which the hand slowly approached the massive mouth, and the way her lips were slightly parted, no more than the ajar door of someone peeking through the gap, and the way her warm breath washed over the boy…. it was mesmerizing.


Daisy opened her mouth and there it was. Daisy’s tongue. The boy knew better than to react. He was Daisy’s slave. Her toy. The tongue was there to use him and he knew it.


Outside her mouth, Daisy felt the tiny stub poke into the pink muscle, and let out a giggle that vibrated the tongue. The tongue vibrated along the tiny’s penis. The boy was moaning at her slightest touch and vibrations, but she couldn’t tell.


After a little bit more teasing, Daisy slid her lips right over the boy’s midsection. She puckered up her lips and began blowing the boy full force.


The boy was moaning louder than he ever had before. He was so loud that a sound wave or two actually made it to Daisy’s ears. The slightest noise Daisy made with her vocal cords caused her whole mouth, as well as the boy’s world, to vibrate, and it stimulated the boy more than sex would ever give him.


It took all of a minute for the boy to ejavulate his sweet seed into her mouth. Daisy swallowed all of it in an exaggeratingly loud gulp. 


It tasted just as good as the girl’s cum. Daisy could tell the flavor was different though… it had more complexity to it…


The liquid began to travel down to her stomach. Daisy began to moan, as if the boy’s tiny load was actually stimulating her sexually from her stomach. The feeling traveled all the way down to her wet vagina, which was spilling her smelly liquid of her own all over the place.


“I need to be fucked now” she said, overwhelmed by whatever that little boy did to her hormones. A giant hand grabbed the cage and lifted it into the air. To the tinies, it fet like gravity became ten times as strong. Then the cage tilted, causing all the toes to stumble onto their feet and disorienting them. They were all trying to figure out what was happening, but they didn’t know what was happening until they all slid and piled up in front of Daisy’s vagina. 


The tinies could not see because they were sprawled out all over the place, but you could see the dials toon in Daisy’s sparkling eyes. Her pupils widened as if they were as hungry as her pussy was.


The six tinies were piled up in front of Daisy’s pussy. The gigantic girl was using the corner of the cage as a funnel to slide them all into her opening.


Daisy moaned as they squirmed against her labia, and her pussy was so wet that some of the tinies slid right into the canal. But Daisy quickly spread her lips apart so the rest could funnel in.


Wha happened next was a very intense moment of Daisy squeezing the cage and thrusting the air lying down. It was like a vibrator, but without the mechanical-like movement. No, these were living organisms...who had the touch of a living creature! She can easily tell the difference.


Daisy grabbed her thighs and pulled them back towards her head as she was about to climax. When she did, a bunch of the tinies were shot out like a cannon, and they landed in the soaking wet patch on the bedsheets. 


After a couple more frantic moans, Daisy’s mind came back to earth. It hit her hard. There was creaking wood outside the door.


“Oh shit! Mira!” She said to herself softly.