- Text Size +

"Have it all," Yukari said.

You needed no instruction or convincing; that uplifting rush through your face and the lingering wetness of Toso Sake gave all the direction you needed. Drunk out of her mind, Miss Yukari had just emptied the bottle onto herself. You had watched it flow from her lumbering, unsteady hand to her legs, spreading out further than any structure across Tokyo. And thanks to her uncontrolled impulses, you landed onto those jaw-dropping limbs, their hefty mass bore shamelessly to the world. And with no hesitation, you kept consuming from the heavenly waters - sucking on the clean surface, its marble-smooth texture spotted only with skin pores.

It was just now, in the landscape of a lap, that something hit you. Standard clothes - like that cozy sweater she wore in colder weather, or the skirt she had on not long ago - would have greedily absorbed your liquid. Without that to fetter them back, the beautiful rivers streaming through the intricate folds of her skin spread all over. You had to act quick, or it would all flow away.

"Bahahaha!... Hah..." The reverberating laugh made you jolt from your seat. She grinned widely, head trembling - while the very last drops of wine escaped her iron clutches. "Hurry up, it's getting away... Are you gonna let it? *hic* Are you the type of man who wastes good sake?"

Just for a moment - you forgot that you'd been hurdling through danger. You forgot that she was, in fact, the one wasting her own alcohol over a bad joke. This absolute quaking mountain with a pulse; this maelstrom of apathy and unmarried frustrations with the power to grind you into a pulp or give you a failing mark on the final exam; this thing that you had prayed to in strange and disturbing whispers, desperate for a peek of her tired brown eyes on your shameful, worn body that belonged among worms eating dirt; the teacher who led you into school fairs with the bravado of a warmongering general... For the first time you could remember, she called you a MAN.

In your heart of hearts, you knew you had to prove her right. You lay your tongue across the majestic pillar of her thigh once more, throwing your whole back into it as you lapped up flowing juices. Gallons upon gallons of this wonderful low-alcohol beverage slid down the acres of her limb, through your lips, and into your boiling gut.

You crawled unsteadily up the pale expanse. The warmth from your teacher's body, which was overpowering before, now felt soft against your chest. Your eager tongue lapped away at the flesh, pleased with the ease at which it receded against your tongue. Each single taste buds massaged the wine-soaked skin cells, penetrating inside ridges and imperfections.

A booming, jovial laugh erupted from the tank-top-clad instructor. "Hee~eey, that tickles!" Yukari lapped liquid running of her right hand, slamming her left hand around the table for another can. "Pfft, l-look at you, little squirt! You're totally wasted!" Her head flopped over the back of the chair, letting out a sigh at the pale ceiling, before she knocked another can down. Her vast leg kicked out in glee, hitting the table, and letting you roll back towards her shorts; the sloshing from within her gut filled your brain. "Wasted, wasted! *hic*"

Yukari showed no concerns of modesty towards her "supervisor", even as you lapped around her inner thigh. You didn't expect any less from the teacher who'd bragged about her measurements in front of the other class, and asked about her bikini in gym class. But you hadn't seen her this open before, laughing and cheering as you traversed and sucked the invigorating juice from her massive, curvy figure. Her careless air wafted off on you, too. It couldn't be the lingering smells of beer in the air, mixing with sweat, deodorant, stale prepackaged ramen, and takeaway stir fry. The buzz in your head in your head couldn't be from the low-alcohol Toso Sake... even though it seemed to grow stronger as you took in great gulps, its flavor giving you a relief from the warm atmosphere. This was just an atmosphere of celebration. A reward for your hard work in studies. A chance to get closer to Miss Yukari than you ever could before.

Even calling her "Miss" seemed weird now; within this apartment, the lines of "teacher" and "pupil" sunk away, like the blurry, swerving scenery of scattered papers and messy sheets. All that was real was the beautiful, open thighs, and the fermented beverage that crawled through it, into your eager lips.

The surrounding landscape of skin and muscle squirmed around you, a mountain shifting lazily. Despite her sloth, both in the classroom and personal affairs, Yukari appeared to keep her legs clean-shaved; the plain was silky-smooth against your hands. Earlier, this made your climb a challenge. Now, it facilitated your vigorous slurping, letting your minuscule maw traverse it with slick slides. Before a drop escaped off the fleshy cliff's side, you cupped it in your hand and guzzled it down.

Something else hit your head. Yukari was drooling in cascading waterfalls. Her immense head pressed against the table - as she pushed yet another beer can to her lips. "Oh, God... So good..." Her whole face imploded in tension, before blurting out with wobbly lips. "I'm okay... *hic*... I can still hold it!"

The unsteadiness of her body, and the quaking roar of her inebriated but authorial voice, made you grip for support. You felt the swampy skin fill the spaces between your fingers with a snug squeeze. It was as if every casual inhale and inebriated groan not only shook you, but actively reshaped the room, the world - it all mixed into a blur of bouncing curves, sauna-like air, and disorganized papers to mark. Every aspect of it overflew with life and movement; you could barely even keep yourself still on the wet plane of flesh. Her heel swayed to and fro below, like Chiyo's pigtails when she was trying to handstand. Dribbling bits of water cascaded down the wriggling monoliths of her toes. A sudden fidget hurdled you across the immense leg, finishing with a face-first fumble into the other side of her lap - filling all your senses with more of the hypnotic sake.

A ripple of sanity struck you when Yukari kept moaning above. Taking a moment to fit your head back on - focusing on the glazed-over dark eyes in the sky, floating like clouds - you asked, with a wavering voice, if just maybe she'd had enough.

"Whuddya mean?" The voice was like a bullet train rushing forward. You felt like burying yourself back into the leg - but it wouldn't help, her booming was omnipresent. "What do you think I am? I'm a - I'm still full of piss and vinegar! *hic* An' I'm not gonna stop while you're, you're jus' knockin' 'em back! I can - *hic* - hold my liquor better than anyone!" She slammed the can on the table, crushing it beneath the earth-shattering weight of her fist. "Especially a pipsqueak like you!"

The overwhelming force from that outburst sent you sliding down the slick precipice of her knee, cleaned thoroughly by your valiant efforts. You now descended after the last little escaping drops of the low-alcohol rice wine, splashing over your teacher's lower leg through salty sweat and sweet wine. Eventually, you landed right on her ankle - stomach against the curve where it moved into Yukari's gigantic foot.

She slammed it down, shaking you again. "Ohhhh... ow... my head..."

And you kept licking, regardless - when you'd regained your balance. Your teacher had given you an instruction, a challenge, and you had to follow it. The feeling of the liquid rushing down your throat was unlike anything you'd ever felt before. You allowed your tongue to run over the warm, soaking mass, tracing around the joints that slumped around lazily. It didn't matter how dull your senses were becoming; from heat, or exhaustion. It didn't matter that your own clothes were wet and filthy. It didn't matter that the juices, as you neared the outstretched toes, was drifting further from the taste of refreshing New Year's sake, and closer to the musk of the girls' changing room after that time Yukari jumped in on a basketball game uninvited. It didn't matter that this gigantic woman's sweat was burning your throat, as it traveled into your sloshing stomach. It didn't matter that these wiggling toes were the same ones that pinned you down as they assaulted the infernal Yukarimobile's pedal. You were thirsty, and you needed even more of it, more of the thin drops of sake, more proof that you could hold your mind in place better than this slobbering Christmas Cake.

Waving her foot around, she reveled in watching you chase the drops of alcohol around. "Ah-ah - *hic* - not there!... Urgh... Come on, little squirt, keep moving..." You held on tight to the space between her salt-soaked toes, mouth open for any drops of the sweat flying in; out of hopes that somewhere in these strong, odorous pores, there rested a little bit of beer left.

"Hahaha! *hic* ...It's too funny..." From great distances above, like a shapeless sky of stormclouds about to burst, Miss Yukari wobbled, the chair's legs following her off the ground as she swung around, a looming pendulum. You lapped in the crevices between her toes, taking it all in as the phalanges curled and uncurled. Your face filled with the final remnants of sake, as everything drifted into a hazy mist...

...And mighty mount Yukari, with a salute to the distant ceiling, fell limp to the floor. "...Oh, God, I'm gonna puke..." The avalanche sent you crashing with it; every inch of the great form falling down. You flew into the sky from the force, and landed with a soft THUD onto her bare stomach. All at once, the intoxicating odor, the hard buzz of the low-alcohol wine on your puny form, the blistering heat drifting off from your drunken teacher's body, and the exhaustion from the day's events swept over you.

You blacked out, your body lifted up and down by Yukari's snores.

Chapter End Notes:

There were technically choices branching off this, but I wrote this with a conclusion in mind - leaving both characters are relatively at peace after having accomplished their immediate goals.

Please drink responsibly.