- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Every day, I wake up and look in the mirror. When I see the bags beneath my eyes, I come to the same realization every day. Every day, I'm less of a student in a slice-of-life comedy. Every day, I'm more of a grumpy, immature Christmas Cake teacher. Every day, I come closer to Yukari Tanizaki.

I originally wrote this for a writing.com interactive, and it assumes you're a male student. Original concept by Vermillion: https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/chaosmaster225

***

"...Look," Yomi explained to you, her glasses reflecting the ceiling lights, "I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just saying: don't get on Miss Yukari's bad side. Nyamo says she's really inventive when it comes to discipline, you know? And I've seen firsthand how crazy she is during sports festivals. Not to mention those road rages." She sipped a bottle of water, letting a nervous chuckle out that betrayed her calm tone.

A quiet voice in an Osakan accent shot from across the room: "I think that's what they call a quarter-life crisis?"

"Pfft, Yomi's just saying that. Weird sense of humor." Tomo's hand waved dismissively, and she shut her eyes as if she were an expert on this subject. "Don't worry, Yukes doesn't take anything seriously! I should know, I chat with her aaaall the time. She probably just became a teacher so she could have summer vacation off. Just act polite and charming with her, like I do, and she's a tow-tal pushover!"

The hyperactive girl let out a high-pitched roar of laughter at this. Said laughter was soon joined by another laugh - it rang clear, but somewhat worn, like a rusty bell. The teacher of the hour had appeared right behind Tomo; a warm sweater coated her torso, her brown hair hung loosely, and she held a chair in hand, hovering it right above her unsuspecting student's head...

You swear you can see a weird flying cat-thing waving to you from out the window.


Waking up, the air seems a touch thicker than usual. A low rumble rings through your ears as you lift your head; the sensation shifts down to your spine. When faced with the sunlight, the dreams and memories dart away. Still, there's a lethargic feeling taking hold of your limbs.

Something occurs to you: had you been sleeping in class? Miss Yukari might be there to deliver judgement. You could feel the force of her book already... Or she might understand? But anyway, this didn't seem like your classroom. You couldn't hear any of Osaka's rambling or Kaorin's excited whispering. No students in sight. The ceilings were too high. In fact, EVERYTHING was hundreds of sizes too tall, shapes becoming unfamiliar as they twisted high out of reach.

The low-pitched purring knocked you on your back again, stronger than last time. Lying down, you can make out the surrounding area around much clearer. You'd shrunk! Plenty small enough for anyone around to scoop you up - or a wayward foot to squash you! And to add to the panic, you could hear a brief hum in a voice perfectly matching Yukari's - if many times louder, and with an overpowering echo. The teacher, now multiple times your size, was nearby.

And the source of the mysterious rumble... An engine - you're in the driver seat of Yukari's car!

Your mind rejected it at first. There was no way this could be possible; there had to be SOME trick behind it! But everything added up in one split second. The surface you lay on was leather, with an indent perfectly matching a pair of firm buttocks. Noticeable moisture and feminine musk floated through the air. In the distance, another seat. That wall in front of you, shooting up like a skyscraper? A backrest.

And right above you, a backside that was about to take its place in the indent. Yukari's bright red skirt brushed intricately against the car's features and twisted around the young woman's own features. The tufts of messy brown hair swept down her back - she slid one hand through them, getting an itch out.

Unable to afford any more time staring, you darted forward. In the distance, her soft legs - they served as something of a destination for you as they folded downwards, trapping you in the teacher's ominous shadow. You can hear the end of a conversation above:

"...Yeah, I'll get around to marking soon. But we both deserve this break!" There was a long pause here - a voice not unlike Miss Kurosawa's murmured from outside. She answered quickly, slamming her hand on the radio: "Of course, I'm always safe on the road! You worry too much."

With those words, her hands fell on the wheel, and her comparatively massive butt completed its descent. One last dive forward, and you got as far as you could manage: head area in the clear, but legs and torso compressed harshly by the Miss Yukari's right buttocks. The pressure was almost unbearable; you can't imagine you'd last long if your cranium were under that weight. Any screaming you let out is lost in the folding materials making up her skirt and undergarments, or perishes in the skin they hides.

You could clearly feel the threads of her underwear slipping over your limbs. The glimmering sun caught in your eye; you swore the moisture was getting harsher. Yukari wiggled in the seat to get comfortable. It was probably a very brief act for her, but underneath, it seemed like her backside took a good minute to nuzzle against you. The massive muscles relaxed as the flesh collapsed lazily over your back. Her legs shifted forward, giving your shoulders a relieving taste of freedom. By then, her butt had kneaded thoroughly enough that you felt somewhat numbed to the pain; and the sense of panic subsided. It was far from comfortable, but at least you were safe.

Then she stepped on the gas.

Your neck was jerked this way and that from the velocity. The car wobbled unevenly, tumbling through what you can only assume to be a parking lot. If there was one positive thing about this scenario, it's that the wind in your hair gave some relief from the heat emanating off the teacher's body. Is this how a bug caught in a moving vehicle feels?

Some of the force subsided; it seems like Yukari's foot left the pedal. After taking time to catch your breath, you tried to squirm around to gain her attention, or leave this mobile prison. The answer to your prayers echoed above:

"Oh, right, you start out in THIS gear. Okay! No accidents this time. Nooo accidents. You got this."

You couldn't tell if the sun was making her sweat harder, or if that was just you.

With another careless movement, the young woman's thigh descended from the heavens, forcing your neck down and setting the roller coaster in motion once more. Every time she made a sharp turn, her leg pressed against your head. It seems like she totally ignores speed bumps; you can sense her flying off the seat with each of them, giving you a second of freedom before gravity's cruel hand sends you up to join her. And as suddenly as she went up, she falls back down, squashing your minuscule form firmly into her seat once more.

Every attempt to struggle loose just lathered your body in more of the dampness residing on Yukari. It was probably unnoticeable to her, but you could distinctly make out a few droplets against your neck. Thankfully, the teacher's cheek wasn't too rough, providing some cushioning for the blows; and the increasing heat reduced the friction against your body. It felt like you could get out if you wiggled just a bit more...

"Maybe I'll bring the ol' Playstation out tonight. It's been a hard day... BWAGH!" The shout above would have annihilated your ears if it weren't for her leg muffling the noise "That's a RED light, dummy! RED!... Wait, that MY light! Dammitdammitdammitdammiiiiit!"

Just as you were ready to escape the seat of doom, she assaulted the breaks, bringing the whole vehicle to a grinding halt. It was apparently near a bump in the road, too - letting you loose. The force catapulted you out of the seat, towards...

Chapter End Notes:

This is a combo of two chapters to meet wordcount requirements. Originally the choices for chapter 1 were

1. A car engine - you're in the driver seat of Yukari's car!

2. Yukari's snoring - she's asleep next to you!*

(It went with Choice 1)

And for Chapter 2 -

1. The dashboard*

2. The gas pedal

(We're going with Choice 2)