New Valis - Goddess Charlotte's Universe by JustForTribute
Summary:

Goddess Charlotte has come to dominate the universe.

A collection of connected scenarios where a divine overlord has her way with the lesser life of the universe while developing an infrastructure of worship and oppression.

 

If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

Reviews welcomè.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Insertion, New World Order, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Pantheon of Goddesses Universe
Chapters: 24 Completed: No Word count: 60752 Read: 69847 Published: December 20 2020 Updated: March 02 2021

1. Chapter I: New Valis by JustForTribute

2. Chapter II: Unknown Fortune by JustForTribute

3. Chapter III: Fresh Amusements by JustForTribute

4. Chapter IV: Cruel Loyalties by JustForTribute

5. Chapter V: Temple Vacancy by JustForTribute

6. Chapter VI:Divine Trinkets by JustForTribute

7. Chapter VII: Spoiled Meat by JustForTribute

8. Chapter VIII: The Window by JustForTribute

9. Chapter IX: Interpretation by JustForTribute

10. Chapter X: Savour the moment by JustForTribute

11. Chapter XI: Pressure by JustForTribute

12. Chapter XII: Personal Touch by JustForTribute

13. Chapter XIII: Alone Time by JustForTribute

14. Chapter XIV: Appreciation by JustForTribute

15. Chapter XV: Coverage by JustForTribute

16. Chapter XVI: Temple Tea by JustForTribute

17. Chapter XVII: Price of Utopia by JustForTribute

18. Chapter VIII: Cost of Utopia by JustForTribute

19. Chapter XIX: The Valley by JustForTribute

20. Chapter XX: Fallen Priestess by JustForTribute

21. Chapter XXI: Idle Musings by JustForTribute

22. Chapter XXII: Compromised Divinity by JustForTribute

23. Chapter XXIII: Temple Break by JustForTribute

24. Chapter XXIV: Sleeping Titan by JustForTribute

Chapter I: New Valis by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute


New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 1: New Valis

 

Lisa, First Priestess of Valis

 

Sitting on a shipping container was a new experience for Lisa. Until recently she had been a cashier at a supermarket. Now she found herself larger than life, surrounded by press and cameras. At one hundred feet tall, she felt very self-conscious, crossing her legs to stop the crowds staring up her knee-length white skirt. In the back of her mind, she could feel the presence of the Goddess, The one who had chosen her to be her ambassador, the one who had shown her the meaning of power, Lisa still felt the terror lingering from the demonstration she had been forced to witness. 

 

Her toes were cold in the sea breeze as she sat patiently waiting for the press to be ready for her. She mentally ran over the points she needed to address in her head as she looked over the large crowd surrounding her. So many eyes on her, and more the other side of the cameras, she uncrossed her legs to straighten herself up. *Crunch* Her soft sandal touched the firm concrete, and a splash of red erupted from underneath. Lisa gasped, her hand over her mouth as she peered down. 

 

"Oh, Fuck, I'm sorry, Please don't stand so close to me!" 

 

The group gathering around her foot was screaming up at her while others were on their knees crying. Lisa lifted her foot to inspect the mess on the bottom of her shoe when he heard the subtle whispers in her mind; 

 

‘You are above them. You serve Me, Remember your place and theirs." 

 

The words were firm, reassuring and terrifying at the same time. Lisa swallowed hard as she lowered her foot back to the floor, resting it on its heel and lifting it so they could all see the remains smeared across the sole. She rested her hands on her knees as she tried to steady her voice.

 

    "Clean this mess from my shoe. Next time be more aware of where you are!"

 

The crowd stared at her with a mix of horror and anger as she gently waved her foot back and forward, holding a firm stare on them. Lisa cleared her throat and nodded towards her foot. The gesture had the desired effect as a fire truck was ushered through the press groups; its hoses turned towards her large sole. Lisa smiled at the strange feeling as the pressurised water washed the bottom of her sandal. Her Goddess mirrored her satisfaction as she felt the approval wash over her.  

 

A large blue crane swung around to her, the small box on the end containing the interviewers and additional cameras. Lisa felt the nerves return as she brushed her long blonde hair behind her ears, sitting up as primly as she could and smiling warmly towards the small group before her face. A dozen or so tiny people were staring back, all looking slightly shaken. A little woman in a tight-fitting blue suit lifted a small microphone to her lips and started to speak, the speakers from the crane began to buzz before a young-sounding feminine voice could be heard across the whole harbour. 

 

    "Hi, Hello, Good Morning, Kate Tomes with AKC News, We are here with Priestess Lisa, She is here to explain what happened to Sydneyville yesterday, The whole city was destroyed, millions were killed, and a colossal force took thousands prisoner. Lisa was the lone survivor, a resident who was left in the aftermath, with a vastly increased physical size. Priestless Lisa, What happened yesterday?"

 

Lisa blushed as the small reporter summarised her traumatic experience so casually, her tone almost accusing towards the end. Breathing deeply, she calmed herself as she narrowed her gaze and fixed it on the tiny woman before her. She tried to keep her tone sweet, almost sickly so as she corrected the small woman on some of her explanations.

 

    "Good Morning Kate, Yes, I am the First Priestess of Valis. Yesterday our world was officially claimed by Goddess Valis. The removal of Sydneyville was a small demonstration of her power. She has blessed me with a lot more than physical size. She has imbued with authority to bring our world into line with her divine wishes."

 

The confused looks on the group in the box before her almost made her giggle as she allowed her eyes to sweep the crowds around her feet, enjoying the mixed reactions across their faces. A male voice came over the speakers as Lisa snapped her focus back to the interviewers, an older man of larger stature had taken the mic from Kate. 

 

    "What do you mean by claiming? And What kind of authority? Are we supposed to simply surrender to this foreign force simply because you say so?" 

 

Leaning so that her mouth covered the views of the tiny interviewers she smiled, showing all of her teeth, imaging the effect this would be having on the small people made her feel powerful. Then she whispered with a deadly certainty into the faces of the small reporters.

 

    "This world and all of its people, are now the property of Goddess Valis. I am here to make sure you all do exactly as she demands; Otherwise, she will return, and it will be more than one city that is removed from existence. "

 

Her whispers carried through the tiny mic and washed over the assembled crowds, the eerie sound a haunting declaration, the words slowly sunk in those assembled. Leaning back, Lisa stretched her arms over her head, feeling like she had made her point as the small interviewers were getting back to their feet, her breath having pushed them all back. The mic was passed back to the young woman as Lisa lifted an eyebrow, curious about what she would say. 

 

    "Okay, Okay.... so, Will, you be entering negotiations with the First Minister to discuss a diplomatic path forward?" 

 

Lisa couldn't stop herself, she burst out in a fit of giggles, both of her feet lifting as her knees curled into her chest. The crowd all gasped and back away as the huge woman slowly recovered, placing her feet back down near the group without a thought for them. Looking back at the small interviewer, Lisa brushed herself down as she regained her composure. The Goddess had let her know it was time. Lisa raised her finger, the slender digit with pastel pink polish shined in the morning sun as she made a slow, deliberate pointing motion towards the capitol building on the other side of the large harbour. A streak of pastel pink power shot from her fingertip, the capitol building, erupting on impact, the entire district reduced flattened rubble. Lisa brought her finger back to her lips and blew gently across the tip. The gasps and screams around her made the sensation of power within her grow even more potent. Smiling back to the interviewers, She snapped her fingers. The snap echoed across the city as a meteor fell from the sky, landing on the space once occupied by the capitol district. 

 

 As the dust and debris settled, the massive structure came into view, a vast ornate temple, a statue of a woman standing over a sizable ornate chamber. Lisa smiled as she nodded to herself, turning back to the stunned reporters, licking her lips and speaking directly to them, her warm, friendly tones now gone, only condescension remained. 

 

    "There are no negotiations. This world is now called New Valis, That is the temple to Goddess, There we will offer the Goddess five thousand tributes every month for the rest of time. Any protest to the new order will be offered to the goddess in addition to the monthly tithe. I am the supreme authority of this world now. You will keep me appeased to keep the Goddess appeased. All community leaders are required to attend me in the temple of the Goddess within two weeks from today, or additional tributes will be made."


Jeremy Dole, First Minister of New Valis

 

The war room went quiet as the footage came in of the capitol building exploding in a cloud of pink energy. Everyone's attention was fixed on the news; the large cashier from Sydneyville was demonstrating impossible abilities with the entire world watching. The appearance of the massive temple shortly after was too much for the First Minister who threw his glass at the large monitor, shattering both. 

 

    "Who does she think she is, Just declaring ownership of..of...of everything, what gives her the right to claim people's lives!" 

 

He yelled as he paced around the room, the cabinet all watching him unsure what to say. A young woman sat in the corner spoke up, Jeremy didn't recognise her, assuming she was an intern for one of his advisors he gestured for her to stand. The woman looked young, long purple hair and a slim fit black business suit. She spoke softly but with confidence.

 

    "If she's a Goddess, should we not do as she says, do we want to risk further wrath?"

 

The woman sat back down as soon as she had said her piece, she had said what most people in the room seemed to be thinking, but Jeremy couldn't let it be the narrative. He gestured to her with an annoyed shake of the head,

 

    "Sorry, what was your name?"

 

He said frustrated as the woman replied, 

 

    "Oh sorry, Charlotte."

 

Her reply quick and precise, he nodded before gesturing around the room.

 

    "Charlotte here is speaking what you're all thinking. However, I am not willing to condemn thousands of innocents to death every month because of one act of power from an unidentified source. We have to shoot our shot...we have to say we tried...Jackson, How are the submarines doing?"

 

A stern military general stood up, nodding towards the Minister and acknowledging the young woman who had spoken up as he turned to point towards the board on the table. Lifting a digital tablet before him, he started reading the latest communications.

 

    "The Sheela and the Thornberry are within Missile range of the entity known as Lisa. Civilian casualties would be most of the city, two hundred thousand by early estimates."

 

The room went deadly silent at the numbers as the Minister poured himself another drink, the room was fixed on his back, and he could feel their stares boring into him. Swallowing hard, he turned and met the eyes of his general. The older man swayed his head before offering a light resigned nod. Jeremy downed his drink, took a deep breath and stared at the light in the ceiling. 

 

    "Do it."

He was expecting gasps of anger, outbursts of protest but none came. Everyone sat silently reserved, the silence of approval as the general sent the commands to the tactical submarines. The tactical screen changed to show the map of the area, the two submarines turning red as one by one, eight missiles became visible from each sub on the map, all heading towards the city. 

 

There was a tangible silence as the leadership of ‘New Valis' watched the strike, the missiles suddenly changing course, freezing in mid-air, the small pictures of the missiles forming into letters on the tactical overview..L...O...L...the letters spelt as general and minister stared down in confusion. A light giggle fluttered across the room as everyone turned to look at Charlotte, the woman was giggling to herself in the corner, her eyes glowing with purple energy as she smiled at them.  

 

Jeremy felt his heart sink as he stared at the woman, That hair, he remembered seeing it now, the destruction yesterday, it was her. He felt himself backing away from her as she stood, slowly walking towards the centre of the war room. The woman's eyes changed back to her standard colours as the missiles vanished from the display. She spoke softly;

 

    "Two Hundred Thousand People...You have no use for these people anymore then I will take them off your hands, better than wasting them on some futile attack on MY priestess,*Giggles*."

 

The woman's laugh filled the room as the leadership backed away from her, lost for words as she spoke, her eyes sweeping the room. Jeremy pushed himself to the front and forced himself to speak.

 

    "What do you want! All this death! Please!"

 

She smiled as her fingers extended over the map, particles began rising from the map, building into a cloud between her outstretched fingers. The cloud got thicker and denser as Charlotte licked her lips. The First Minister cautiously stepped forward to look, the rest of his cabinet also took a single step towards the middle. The giggles returned as her hand twisted, the cloud growing denser and denser, she spoke with a sultry tone as her eyes fixed on the cloud.

 

"Two Hundred Thousand, A good start to your worlds offerings...I expect Lisa's demands to be followed...or this little offering will be the appetisers to a full banquet at your worlds expense..." 

 

Jeremy could just about make out the particles. They were people, thousands of people in a swirling vortex around her slender fingers. Charlotte brought the fully formed cloud of people to her face, her tongue extending into it. The room gasped as her tongue became coated in particle sized people, the Goddess slurping them into her mouth and moaning softly.  Then she vanished as if she was never there. Jeremy turned to his advisors, defeat in his eyes as he shook his head.

    "Rachel, Prepare a press conference...We need to make sure people do whatever Priestess Lisa wants. It looks like we are New Valis after all."

 

Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Reclining back in her large plush sofa, the Goddess watched the micro people swirling between her fingers. The power was intoxicating as she heard each of their screams, their cries for help and pleading for mercy. Her other hand unhooked the tight black skirt, the garment falling away and vanishing as she hooked her thumb under the waistband of her black silk panties.

 

    "Well, my unexpected tributes, You're the luckiest little mortal dust today..."

 

The Goddess cooed as she lowered the swirling cloud down into her underwear. The tingling of the micro tributes brushing over her skin made her tingle with anticipation as she dragged them over her nether regions. Being a Goddess she had been careful not to lose her mortal desires after ascension, the idea of existence without this, this pleasure, was not one she was keen to face. She heard each scream of panic as her power dragged them around in formless orbits around her fingers, letting them slap into her body sometimes breaking them upon impact as she held them there. She chewed her lip as her foreplay continued, swirling mortals teasing her nethers, dragged along its surface, smashed into her moistening lips, the Goddess closed her eyes as she focused, listening to each of the hundreds of thousands as she directed her energy, funnelling the microscopic people into a stream of bodies, bodies destined to smash against her clitoris in a flurry of mortal explosions. The feeling overwhelmed her as she crossed her legs, her hand between her thighs as she squeezed, the remaining mortals released from her power as she pushed herself over the edge. 

 

    "FUUCK YES; I AM FUCKING GOD!" 

 

She screamed as she fell limp, enjoying the afterglow, thousands had given themselves for her to have that experience, thousands more still lived, trapped in her underwear, between her folds, within her, as she lay back letting herself fall into a light snooze.

 

She woke a short time later, only vaguely aware of the life still crawling around in her damp underwear. Her hand swiped towards the wall opposite her sofa, an image of New Valis appearing. She smiled at the image, swiping again to show Lisa setting up her tribute temple. Her hand unconsciously slipped under her waistband, picking around for people as she dismissed the image of Lisa and returned to her index. The list of planets she now owned was up to seven, Her profile was growing, and she would now start looking for number eight. 

 

Chapter II: Unknown Fortune by JustForTribute

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 2: Unknown Fortune


Kate Tomes, Reporter for AKC News

 

The world was dark, humid and odorous as the young news anchor felt her way through the gloom. Her mind was working feverishly to put together the past few hours. She had been watching Lisa perform real magic, potent destructive magic. She remembered asking more questions about the demands, then being elevated up into the sky. There were thousands of them, people from all over the city in a vortex of panic and fear. After that, her perception failed her; she couldn't make out anything beyond the occasional screeching person who flew past her. There was a voice, loud, powerful. It spoke of...luck. Then there was darkness, the sudden impact into something spongy and then waking up in the dark. 

 

Kate was making her way towards a sliver of light in the distance, never had the turn of phrase walk into the light felt more appropriate as she stumbled over what felt like people, most of which were not moving, occasionally one would grunt in pain but otherwise it was an eerie silence in the darkness. There was a man ahead. He too, was moving towards the light. She could tell as he occasionally stepped in front of it, silhouetting himself. Kate picked up her pace a bit. Occasionally her foot would land on what was clearly a face, a disconcerting feeling, especially when there was no moan of a complaint. She reached the man ahead, reaching to touch him as she approached.

 

"Hey, You, Do you know where we are?"

 

She called out as the man slapped her hand away and shook his head, there wasn't enough light to tell expressions or body language, so she took his rebuke and followed behind him as he continued towards the light. As the pair finally reached the beam of light, they stared upwards, nothing, just a bright spot projecting a thin stream of light into their dark expanse. 

 

"What do you suppose is up there?"

 

Kate said now she could see the man looking as scared as she felt. He shook his head and brought a finger to his lips, gesturing for her to silence. The motion annoyed her, she put her hands on her hips and glared at the scared looking man, she was about to berate him when his hand covered her face. He swung around and gripped her into an embrace. She struggled as he whispered into her ear.

 

"Be quiet. I saw a large hand taking people from this place not too long ago. Do you want to be snatched!"

 

The warning was enough to make her stop struggling as the man released her. She looked again up towards the light, not seeing anything. Turning back to the man she dropped into a whisper;

 

"Wouldn't it be better than being stuck wherever we are? I'd hate to alarm you, but I think we're surrounded by dead people..."

 

The man met her stare, and the two stood in silence for a long moment. The light wavered briefly as something passed across the top of the light shaft. Both of them stared up. Kate felt butterflies in her stomach as she hesitated and then called out.

 

"Hey! Anyone Up there! Hey! Help! Help!"

 

The man jumped on her, pinning her to the ground with a painful bump, his hands wrapping around her mouth as he pinned her down. He snarled at her but said nothing as he brought his knee around to try and choke her. Kate tried to scream, his hand firmly between her teeth now as she tried to bite down. He grunted in pain but didn't back off as she felt pressure building on her throat. Her whole body convulsed violently as she fought to free herself from the man's pin.

She felt herself get light-headed as he suddenly vanished.

 

"OH, THERE ARE TWO MORE HERE"

 

A loud feminine voice declared as two huge fingers wrapped around Kate's chest and lifted her skywards. As the world became a rush of vibrant light and colour, her saviour dropped her roughly onto an open palm, her assailant next to her as a large girl looked down on them, she could have been no older than twenty with large hazel eyes, a curious smile and curly brown hair. The man next to her avoided meeting her eyes as the large woman poked at him with her finger. Kate looked around, there were others, all women, wandering around a field of black. She saw a blonde girl holding two people by their legs as she slid them into a pouch on her belt. Quickly turning to her own captor, she felt an urgency to get answers before she suffered a similar fate.

 

"Who are you? Where are we? What are you going to do with us?"

 

The woman smiled as she plucked the man from her palm with her fingers and lowered him down towards her waist, Kate rushed to the edge of her fleshy platform to watch the man being dropped into an open pouch, others already inside. Rolling back to look up at what would normally be a sweet face, she felt a rush of panic. She stood, finding balance tricky as she stared up into the huge hazel eyes as they refocused on her. The large fingers appeared again to pin her down as the large woman spoke.

 

"I am Acolyte Danielle. I am collecting survivors before these panties are properly washed by the Slaves. You are in the Temple of the Goddess. We are going to examine and sort you. Your future here depends on our judgement."

 

Kate looked around; there must have been a hundred of these Acolytes across the vast black expanse. Panties...the scale was unimaginable as she struggled to see the edges forget the shape. Where was she, What had happened, the questions just kept coming as she felt a solid grip on her calf, Danielle was apparently done talking, and it was now time for her to be pouched. There was a flash of pain as she was lifted and lowered into the Acolytes belt pouch.

 

Danielle Thomas, Acolyte of Valis

 

Tying the last pouch closed Dani stretched, feeling accomplished as she gently tapped the three full pouches hanging from her beltline. The soft silk surface of the Goddesses discarded underwear was pleasant under her feet as she took large strides towards the hemline. She was trying to move in as few steps as possible as not to squash any survivors that may be pushing their way to the edges. She had found all of her survivors in the exposed folds of the crotch area, the most densely packed area. Reaching the edge of the massive silk surface, Dani swivelled her belt around, so the pouches were behind her as she climbed the long ladder up and out of the cleaning chamber. The pouches bounced lightly against her rear as she climbed, a feeling she very much enjoyed. 

 

Coming over the top of the long climb the Acolyte turned, from this vantage she could see her friends still working below, and see the whole shape of the panties, slightly crumpled but mostly spread out before her like a rich dark ocean of silk. Bringing her pouches back around to her front, she approached the cleaning rooms checkpoint, a large athletic girl, ten times the size of Danielle sitting with her leg across the exit to the area. This woman was an Adept, Direct superior to the Acolytes. Dani stood straight and waited to be addressed by her superior.

 

    "Finished Already Acolyte? Very well, Head to the sorting chamber and then take the rest of the day off to study."

 

Dani blushed at the offer of time off as she bowed to Yvonne and started walking towards the huge woman's feet, as she approached, Yvonne moved her leg back to let her pass. The power in her leg was a scary thing for Dani to consider as she slipped between the foot and the chamber wall. As Dani turned to cross the slave market, her sense of superiority returned as the slaves barely touched her knees, the small inferior working class that attended the needs of the temple. The different sizes and scales on display were always wondrous to Dani as she considered the tiny people in her pouches, these poor individuals must have been less than dust to the Goddess while she was abusing them, yet to her, they were small finger tall figures. 

As she entered the sorting chamber, she slid into her usual seat and unhooked her pouches. She was dropping them on the table before her. Dani carefully moved the three bowls from the other side of the table before her as she emptied each pouch into its own bowl. The tiny people within screamed and yelped as they tumbled into the bowls. A quick inspection revealed that they had all survived the trip, which was always a relief as she tapped the small bell on the end of her table. A small slave girl appeared with a glass of water and Dani took the beverage gratefully, lifting it to her lips for a refresh. As she placed the glass back down, she gently ran her finger around the rim of each bowl, knocking back the various escape attempts and giggling and the ensuing tumble. A few minutes of silent play later, Feena finally arrived at the table. Sorting had to be performed by two Acolytes, so Dani had to be patient and wait for a second to finish her collection. 

 

    "Took ya long enough Fi, were you being picky again?"

 

Dani giggled as she watched her friend filling her bowls, The dark-haired girl shook her head in annoyance as she poked at a few of her catches. 

 

    "Nothing special here today, One day. I'll find a priestess, and she'll get me out of this mess."

 

Her friend said with a defeated tone, Dani could sympathise although she had given up hope of finding a priestess a long time ago. If one of the women she had found became a Priestess, it was not uncommon for them to take the Acolyte who found them into the larger scales with them as a servant. Dani selected her first male and dropped him in the middle, and Fi barely looked up as she passed judgement,

 

    "Slave"

 

It was a solid choice. The man had some muscle to him. Dani nodded her head in agreement and dropped him through a hole in the table to the side. Fi put a similar male in the middle and the process repeated. They would always go through the men first. There were only two places for them, Slave or Disposable. Neither of them knew where the disposable ones went, only that they were the ones deemed unworthy of being useful slaves. 

 

Finally, they got the women; it was tradition to start with the older, less desirable ones first and save the 'best girls' for the end to allow discussion. Once again, the first groups ended up in the Slave or Disposable category. Then Feena placed a beautiful brunette girl between them. Dani leaned down to inspect her closely. 

 

"She is pretty, Strip girl!"

 

She commanded as the small girl removed the tattered clothing she was wearing. Dani nodded in approval, then carefully said something she could regret if she were countered. 

 

"Adept"

 

She said, very slowly as Fi's eyes glinted. Her friend clearly agreed but was hesitant. She nodded her approval, and this time very carefully offered her outstretched palm towards the small woman. The woman looked up at both of them with confusion as she stepped up on to the offered hand.   Fi gently placed her into a box and whispered something down to her softly, Dani knew Fi would now have to get the girl approved to be an Adept, a useful ally to have should the girl be accepted. Dani looked down at her final girl, an attractive blonde in a tattered blue dress, she sighed as she took her up, the woman looked beaten half to death, but she was the best she had. As Feena looked at her the woman's lips curled into a grin,

 

    "Jeez Dani, did you beat her down in the chase?" 

 

She said with a giggle, tapping her bell three times in quick succession. Dani gasped a little as she reached for Fi's tapping fingers.

 

    "Really? That's two days rations for a single dose. You should at least let me do it!"

 

Fi waved her friend off as another Acolyte appeared with a box, Feena signed her name on the offered pad and took the box. Placing the box on the table, she popped it open and took out the tiny vial of liquid, putting it on the ground near Dani's final woman.

 

    "It's Goddess Saliva. It will heal you up, Drink it before I change my mind."

 

She said to the small woman before turning a smile back to Dani, who was nodding her head in thanks.

 

    "I know you've given up, but I've not given up on you!"

 

She said with a grin as the two girls took each other's hand, watching the small blonde woman drinking from the comically large bottle. The effect was instant, as it always was, the Goddesses spit washed the wounds and imperfections from the small woman, cleaning her as she tried to drink it. Once the small girl had finished, she looked healthy and fresh, Dani gasped a little at the stunning change. Feena smirked as she leaned down to inspect her.

 

    "Thought so, her jacket had the word 'news' on it, Figured she was some public figure, they are normally very attractive, Strip for us would you dear?" 

 

Dani found herself leaning in keenly to watch her catch removing her clothing, clearly terrified. The woman was still bold enough to meet their eyes, as she had done when she had first been captured. Once she was nude, she even did a sarcastic twirl for her giant audience. She was..perfect. Dani sat back, not sure what to make of it as Fi grinned widely as she spoke.

 

"Priestess."

 Dani paused before replying, Priestesses were among the largest servants in the Goddesses temple. Only the Goddess and her personal maids were larger. If she proposed a new priestess, she would have to be confirmed by the Goddesses personal staff. She could propose to her to be an Adept...or even a full Sister of the temple without too much blowback, but could she risk proposing a full Priestess. Dani breathed deep as Feena steepled her fingers, amused at the mixed emotions that were flashing across Dani's face. Lowering her face to the small woman, she whispered conspiratorially;

 

    "What do you say little one, want to go high-risk, high reward or would you settle for middle-management."

 

The whispers were soft, and the small woman clearly appreciated that she was being asked something instead of being told. The tiny figure put her hands on her hips in an adorable power stance as she squeaked out her reply.

 

    "I'm down to risk whatever it is. I've nothing to lose and everything to gain."

 

Dani smirked, the tiny figure showing no way of comprehending just how true that statement was in the current moment.  She offered her open palm to the small woman as she spoke softly.

 

"Jump on. I'm going to put you forward for a significant role in the temple. If you succeed, remember it was Dani and Feena from 13C that gave you a chance, please?"  

 

The small girl looked up into her eyes with a mixture of confusion and intrigue, before offering her a small nod of the head. Dani took the affirmation and swallowed hard, placing the tiny girl into a velvet-lined box and placing the lid on top. The two women grinned at each other as they each took their respective box and parted ways. 

 

Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Watching Lisa work was getting boring, she had been mostly giving lectures for the best part of three hours, and Charlotte didn't feel it needed her attention. Her tablet pinged a notification from the temple, something that needed her attention it seems, Fine, She wasn't doing anything anyway. Flicking through the previous notifications, she had ignored she found one that piqued her interest, A confirmation for a new priestess, not an unusual request, new priestesses were being confirmed all of the time. This one, however, was for a woman she recognised, that had never happened before, Normally if she met someone she wanted to be a priestess, she would just do it, not put her through the system. A smirk played over her lips as she recalled the news broadcast the previous day. This woman had been interviewing Lisa. Fate really had conspired to bring them to a meeting.

 

Charlotte let her power flow through her as she quickly located this young woman, bringing herself into the small prison, sitting in the corner in the dark. The Goddess, unlike the other prisoner, could see perfectly fine in the absolute dark. She sat and watched as the woman paced, feeling out the walls. Eventually, the inevitable happened, she walked into the sitting Goddess, tripping and falling. The Goddess laughed as she feigned outrage.

 

    "Do you mind! I'm sitting here! Stupid bimbo!"

 

The other woman scrambled back away from her, her confused eyes scanning the blackness. Finding her footing again, she stood, still squinting comically hard as she spoke.

 

    "I'm... I'm sorry, I didn't realise anyone else was in here, how come you were so quiet?"

 

Charlotte didn't reply, just sat there and watched, She teleported to the other side of the box to watch the woman 'pretend' the stumble back into where she had just been. The woman was throwing out the standard statements of confusion and annoyance as Charlotte watched, finally speaking;

 

    "Why should I make you a Priestess?"

 

The casual tone and new direction seemingly stunning the naked woman stumbling around before her. Mortals were so easy to break, Charlotte felt she could break this one with words alone. The pure darkness was too much for this woman, would she really be a worthy priestess. The woman's silence was bothering the Goddess, who felt the need to up the drama. She let her eyes burn purple, illuminating the room and immediately gripping the attention of her subject. With a flash of power, Charlotte reduced the woman down to a comparative inch, mentally dragging her between her feet as she sat with her legs bowed. She now loomed over her, bathing the small woman in purple light as her bare soles towered either side of her.

 

"WHY SHOULD, I, MAKE, YOU, A, PRIESTESS!"

 

She said with anger in her tone, the small woman breaking under her words into a defeated pile of tears before her.  Charlotte sneered and began to move her feet slowly together, fully intending to smush the blubbering excuse for life slowly. As her feet tickled the shoulders of the defeated girl, she suddenly stood, bracing the massive soles with her arms as she looked directly into the Goddesses glowing eyes and screamed at her.

 

    "BECAUSE I DESERVE TO BE! I DESERVE POWER, IF THAT MEANS SERVING YOU, THEN SO BE IT! I DESERVE TO BE A PRIESTESS!"

 

Charlotte grinned as she brought her feet together, popping the small woman. She had finally made her stand, but the Goddess had already made up her mind. She giggled as she vanished from the dark cell, flopping back into her plush sofa. As she lay there, she felt the familiar tingles, the mangled remains on her sole reforming, regenerating, drawing on her power, a new priestess being born.

 

Chapter III: Fresh Amusements by JustForTribute

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories



Chapter 3: Fresh Amusement


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Goddess Charlotte awoke as she normally did, her hair a complete mess and some small military force assaulting her from all sides. She had stopped bothering returning to her comfortable bed when she discovered that breakfast would always come to her as she slept. Sitting up and stretching her arms above her she let out an impressive yawn, the city she had chosen to crash out on top of seemed to have had a rough night as there were still fires raging. The small soldiers tumbled from her bare chest, bouncing off her thighs and splattering on the ground between her legs as she sat up. Running her tongue around her mouth, she discovered a few had already found their way between her lips, smirking slightly she swallowed, sending the first of her breakfast tributes down her throat. 

 

    "Mmm, Good morning Mortals, How long was I asleep for, I feel wonderful!"

 

She proclaimed happily as she started running her hand over the attacking forces, selecting people from her buffet. Ten or so small soldiers were quickly brought to her mouth and poured in without a second glance, Charlotte chewed them, being sure to make loud, open-mouthed crunches so there was no doubt to any one of their fates. The first mouthful had to be a messy affair; it inspired fear in the others, causing them to run, the exertion and terror would cause them all to sweat, salting them for additional flavour. The Goddess had 'eating out' in the city down to an art as she sat innocently chewing her first group, pretending to ignore the rising panic. 

 

Sitting naked in an active city was reassuring for her, everywhere her eyes looked, people turned away, they knew their place, and at this moment, everything was how it should be. As she was plucking up her second serving of fleeing people, she felt the familiar tug for her attention from her temple. They wanted her to make a judgement on something mundane, couple of million slaves rebelling, something they should be able to handle. She found the feeling of annoyance from the summons to be irksome as she swashed the second group of people around in her mouth, enjoying the salty, savoury flavour. 

 

    "Mmmm Oh, Yea...You all...Mmm..taste good...Mmm..."

 

She almost moaned as she felt one of her morsels slip from her lips, landing with a saliva drenched splat on her left breast. She giggled at the sensation as she swallowed the group hard and peered down at the small person slowly sliding towards her nipple. Another tug on her attention from the temple, apparently this slave revolt was beyond her minions. The Goddess stood, debris falling from her as she rose above them. 

 

    "The plan was to eat a lot more of you. Since I will be leaving now, you need to send me five thousand extra tributes this week so that I may enjoy you at home...if you don't...well..."

 

She punctuated her statement by lifting her foot slowly and sweeping it around over the top of the city, before planting it down on a small fleeing crowd. The squelch made her tingle with power as she felt her point was made. Charlotte waved her hands over herself, a loose-fitting black dress flowing over her as she sighed. Then she was gone, the city left in peace. 

 

Standing in the throne room of her temple, the Goddess glared at her high priestesses, her hands on hips as the three small women grovelled on the stone floor before her large bare feet. The women were a few feet tall by comparison to the Goddess, the other priestesses around the room the size of dolls. Charlotte had no patience after having her breakfast interrupted. She roughly kicked the kneeling servant who had summoned her, sending her flipping onto her back. Then with the same smooth motion, brought her foot down on the woman's chest, her toes on her throat. 

 

    "Speak you worthless excuse for a servant, Why do you drag me here during my meal!"

 

The woman struggled and squirmed under her Goddesses pin; she was gasping for air and could feel herself slowly blacking out as her mistress glared down on her. Luckily for her, one of the other high priestesses noticed she was unable to speak and spoke up for her.

 

    "Goddess, a whole floor of slaves, has gone into open revolt, its nearly 15 million, a sizable workforce; we wanted approval to put them down."

 

Charlotte's gaze snapped to the other woman, her anger now refocused as she twisted her hand in a beckoning motion, dragging the woman from the ground to float in the air before her face. The Goddess leaned in close to see the fear in the woman's eyes. Then she felt something that amused her, a small itch on her left nipple. She grinned as she lifted the neckline of her dress to get a look at the tiny crumb from breakfast, gripping onto her nipple for its life. Her mind turned playful as she stepped off of her high Priestess and dropped the other to the floor. 

 

    "Since my temple of priestesses are unable to choose for themselves, let us see if my leftovers can do better."

 

The Goddess smirked her finger, reaching beneath her dress to casually brush the speck from her nipple, sending the small creature free falling through the dark dress towards the floor. 

 

Karen, Charlotte's Crumb

 

Her world span as she fell, the events of the previous morning mostly incomprehensible, last night she was out with friends, then she was trapped in a building by what she had later learned was a Goddesses armpit. Then she and her friends had finally had a chance to flee when she was swept up and nearly eaten. By fate alone, she had slipped from the Goddesses tormenting maw only to find herself sliding down her titanic body. Now she fell, the Goddesses immense form rushing past her as the ground approached quickly. The form of the divine's foot took shape as the end approached, she braced in front of her face as if it would stop the ground, a futile but natural gesture.

 

Then the ground was gone, she had fallen through it, and another ground floor became visible, women running around, seemingly at work as she fell through the room, once more passing through the floor, again and again, floor after floor she fell. A quick glimpse at groups of women working, progressively getting closer and closer to her size as she passed down through the temple levels. Finally, she hit something solid, her shoulder crashed down into a building, finding herself landing on a poor quality bed. She was about to cry out in pain as she realized there was none; she felt fine if not incredibly disorientated. 

 

Pushing to her feet, she examined the room. It looked like a low-quality one-room studio flat, whoever lived here was barely scraping a living. There was a shard of a mirror on the wall, enough to see her reflection, her long brunette hair was damp and sticking her shoulders, her makeup was smudged, and she looked like a low-quality hooker with a torn denim skirt and loose-fitting plaid t-shirt, she sighed audibly at her reflection shaking her head as she finally noticed the other person stood in the room with her. A beautiful woman in a loose black dress was leaning against a small window, her flowing purple hair drifting lightly as if caught in a breeze.

 

    "Who the hell are you?"

 

She said indignantly at the woman who seemed to gawk at her. The woman gestured around with her arms in a wide motion, twirling a little.

 

    "You are a guest in my home. You should have some respect!"

 

She said in a soft lilting voice, her words filled her with a strange sense of comfort, although it wasn't the words, just the tone of voice, it was almost magical with how endearing it felt. Karen gestured to the room as she moved towards the window.

 

"You live in this shit hole? Where the hell am I anyway?"

 

She said as she pushed past the woman to look out of the window. The view struck her. She was in a top floor window overlooking what could only be described as a shanty town. People crowded around as far as the eye could see. The purple-haired woman stepped up beside her. She was smiling in a sweet, welcoming expression as she pointed outside.

 

"Welcome to level 135 of my temple, Home to fifteen million slaves from all over my universe."

 

Again her voice was soft and almost enchanting, Karen nearly missed the words as she listened to the melody in the phrase. What did she mean by her temple? Her Universe? There was no way this...enchanting, beautiful, magical haired woman could be...oh fuck. The realization struck her hard, and her blood ran ice-cold, he hands grasped the window sill, and her knuckles turned white. Karen tried to breathe, but her breath was staggered, a deep-set terror washed over her as she dared not look towards the woman standing beside her. She felt a liquid trickle down her leg as the other woman stepped back. She spoke in not so soft tones this time as she addressed her from behind.

 

    "Are you pissing yourself? Hardly an appropriate greeting for a Goddess don't you think?.... Anyway, crumb, I want you to show my Priestesses up, This floor is in open rebellion, you bring them into line, and I won't eat you, Watching you soil yourself has taken my appetite anyway."

 

The humiliation and fear made Karen's knees buckle. She should grovel, beg, throw herself at the woman's feet, why was she not moving. With a burst of adrenaline she turned and threw herself to the floor but the woman that had previously stood there was gone, she knelt in a pool of her urine pondering what the Goddess had requested of her. After a long moment, Karen got to her feet and walked to the door. There was a long staircase down towards a crowd of people with no other options; she slowly began to walk down towards the crowd. She felt rancid her hair was sticking to her, her underwear was damp, her boots were moist, and she could feel every disgusting step. As she approached the rough-looking crowd, nearly all men from what she could tell she reached out to get their attention. 

 

    "Excuse me. I've been asked to do something about the riots, can you direct me..."

 

She was cut off as a large hand gripped her shoulder, the men had circled her, their eyes washing over her body greedily as she struggled. She felt her desire build, most of these men were hardened from a life of labour, strong and well built if a little unhygienic. She had fantasized about this exact situation as they fully encircled her. The man that gripped her spoke.

 

    "Look what we have here, a pretty young lady! They never throw girls as nice as you in with us. It's been a long time since any of us had an ass like that!"

 

He growled to the deep laughter of the other men in the circle. Karen thought back to how she had looked in the mirror. She was still that attractive to these burly men she could only imagine the effect she would have had on them normally. Then someone from behind her ripped her denim skirt free from her waist, revealing her damp white panties and the real danger of the situation finally replaced her fantasizing. Another man grabbed her shirt and pulled it free as another dragged her underwear down. She was about to be used like a sex doll for an army of horny slave men, and there was nothing she could do, her mind screamed as she struggled, too many hands-on her now as she was pressed down to the ground. A single word in her head, a word so clear she understood it through her fear as she watched a man untying his belt. 'Humility' the word in the Goddesses gentle tone, Karen screamed, she was being humbled already and was about to be gang-raped, what more did the Goddess want. Her body was hoisted from the ground, she felt them all over her, hands gripping her firmly, she felt her nethers betray her as she realized there was on a base level some desire for this, but there was no way she could handle what they wanted to use her for. Humility..not before these slaves..before the Goddess...her mind screamed out as she felt her legs being spread;

 

    "GODDESS, I AM SORRY! PLEASE, FORGIVE ME! I AM NOTHING TO YOU, BUT I WILL SERVE YOU!"

 

Karen broke into tears as she felt her nethers getting probed, the brute behind her wasn't sure where he was meant to put his dick. A wave of pleasure washed Karen, soothing her mind, The Goddess had responded. Karen's struggles became easier as she broke from the grips of the men holding her, planting her feet on the ground and standing. The men all grabbed at her, but they felt like the grips of toddlers as she shrugged them all. She turned to face the man who had his dick in his hand-looking at it with a raised eyebrow.

 

    "Maybe in another life, I would beg you for that, but right now I'm just pissed..."

 

She reached down and gripped the man's erect member. He grunted in pleasure before she dug her nails in and tore it free from his body, causing him to buckle forward in pain. Admiring the flaccid bloody remains, she turned slowly to face the crowd, lifting it over her head and letting it drop between her fingers. She grinned at the horror in their eyes as they backed away from her.

 

    "One down, 15 million to go!"

 

She called out, her voice amplified by her Goddess as it carried across the sea of rioting slaves. Karen strode forward into the crowd, moving with speed and grace, blessed the divine, every other step her slender fingers found, twisted and removed a slave's privates. She giggled maniacally as they toppled in pain, tossing the trophy off into the crowd, a warning she was coming. They were running, most of them were unsure of what they were running from, but they were all running. She came across a woman, butch and haggard, she had a twang of sympathy, her life must have been hard here but yet here she was, part of the riot she was trying to subdue. Her grin was wide as the other woman stared at her in confusion.

 

    "This is for the Goddess." 

 

She stated, loud enough for all to hear as she brought her foot up into the woman's cunt, launching her into the sky. She smirked as she watched the woman fly, impressed with her blessed strength. Casually she reached out left and right, snagging herself two more prizes from the fleeing crowd and tossing them towards others. Karen walked through the hysteria towards the large Priestess that had been guarding the exit to the floor. She grabbed another man's cock for good measure as she stepped up before the large woman who had been watching her in confusion for the past ten or so minutes. Looking up she offered the torn penis to her;

 

    "I imagine they go well with rice, would you please inform the Goddess the riot seems to be disbursing!" 

 

The Priestess looked down at her in confusion as the sky opened overhead, the whole ceiling seemed to shift as the purple hair tumbled down, the face of the divine blessing floor 135 for the first time since its construction. She was smiling, the disbursing rioters immediately stopped and fell to their knees, fearing the worst. Karen and the Priestess also quickly fell to their knees. The Goddesses massive fingers were descending to find the speck of a girl amongst the slaves as she spoke.

 

    "GOOD WORK CRUMB, YOU ACHIEVED MORE THAN ALL OF THE PRIESTESSES COMBINED, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE A JOB?"

 

Karen was pinned between two huge fingertips, smothered completely and unable to reply as her world went dark. 





 

 

Chapter IV: Cruel Loyalties by JustForTribute

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 4: Cruel Loyalty


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The feeling of a million souls kissing the soles of her feet was a feeling she was never going to get bored of; they knew if they stopped, she would simply squash them and get more to replace them. The Goddess closed her eyes and let her mind wander around them, feeling their hopeless despair, their overwhelming awe, these lives were hers. She moved between them, enjoying their laments at lost dreams and futures that would never come to pass. This was how it should be, millions of them, one of her and endless worship.

 

A loud crash echoed across the temple, followed by a loud yell of frustration and a flurry of screams. Charlotte felt her mind retract from her indulgences as she cracked an eye open in frustration towards the door to her bedroom. As expected, Karen appeared in the door and fell to her knees immediately to offer an explanation. Charlotte sighed at her newest servant; she had a good attitude that charlotte enjoyed but had proven to be a clumsy woman, useless at delicate work. Waving her hand towards the woman, she silently gave permission to speak. Karen sat up, keeping her head low as she spoke.

 

    "Apologies my Goddess. One of the priestesses walked in front of me; I tripped over her into the cages you keep in the bathroom. The priestess is badly wounded from when I fell on her, most of your toilet slave collection was scattered, priestesses are hunting them down now."

 

Charlotte sighed and closed her eyes again; this incompetence had made her temple life more interesting, she quickly offered some of her escapees a boost of divine speed, having some formerly destined to be humiliated in her bathroom running free for later amused her, she would give them hope so that taking it from them would feel so much more satisfying. Charlotte scrunched her toes. Thousands yelped before popping between her toes; she loved that feeling. 

 

Time passed as the Goddess relaxed, trying to get back into her zen state, Karen still on her knees by the door, clearly her anxiety was growing while she was being ignored. For her part the Goddess had already decided on a punishment, there was just no rush for her to dish it out as she yawned. Then her servant did the worst thing she could have done; she cleared her throat as if to remind the Goddess she was there. The twang of irritation that spiked through Charlotte shattering her zen mood as both of her feet slammed down into the worshippers, millions of lives wasted as her eyes shot open, fixing the slave in the corner. The expression on Karen's face fell into pure terror; she knew she had fucked up. Charlotte stood slowly, the mixture of carpet and mortal mush pushing into feet made her feel powerful. Her loose-fitting clothes slid away as she stepped towards the kneeling servant, her feet becoming encased in hiking boots as she stepped, her legs covered by dark jeans and her breasts being shielded by a tight fit crop top, a style she enjoyed as the satisfying thud of her boots landed in front of the clumsy woman.

 

Charlotte stood there for a long moment, tilting her head slightly as the grovelling woman bowed, still and silent as a statue. As the scene stood frozen, two smaller priestesses appeared from her bedroom, bags of mortals in their hands as they cautiously approached, unsure what to make of the scene, a shift of the Goddesses eyes, a warning glance and the two women ran the other way. Charlotte smiled after them as she returned her focus to the women at her feet, her heart was pounding, and her eyes were streaming with tears. Charlotte hadn't even needed words, and her presence was enough to bring low even her most powerful subject.  The time had finally come to break the silence, she spoke slowly;

 

    "Where are you from Karen? Where did you live as a mortal?"

 

The woman whimpered slightly as she looked up, her face streaming with tears, she was scared to answer, finding the words hard to force out.

 

    "You slept on my neighbourhood goddess, and I imagine most of my friends were killed when you rolled in your sleep...I grew up in a small suburb north of the city, Greenlake."

 

Clumsy, This woman needed to learn when to engage her brain, If she had stopped before naming that suburb, then Charlotte's punishment would have fallen flat, instead, she had to stick her foot in her mouth, again. The Goddess sighed, once again disappointed in her chosen servant. One chance to prove herself, then she would decide. Extending her hand, she let her power encase her slave, raising her from the ground and shrinking her down until she fit nicely in her fist. She brought the woman to her lips and spoke directly into her face.

 

    "You have one job. If you fail, You're nothing to me, Understand? ... I am going to place you into Greenlake, I will draw the town borders with purple fire. You will destroy everything and everyone inside of Greenlake...consider it is colouring inside the lines...if anything outside is so much as chipped, You're done..."

 

Then she dropped her, waving her hand towards the large screen on the wall as she fell back into the sofa, a view of Greenlake appearing on the large screen as the Goddess relaxed to watch. Karen landed with a crash in residential area, a couple of houses vanishing under her ass.


Karen, Maid of the Goddess

 

Stress, anxiety, fear. These are the only emotions she had been able to feel since meeting the Goddess. She kept messing up, making silly mistakes, and the worst part was she knew she was doing it. She had been elevated to the second most powerful being in the universe, and she was fumbling the opportunity. Now the Goddess had chosen to punish her in a way that would have been the cruellest way possible, although for once, Karen had a chance to prove herself. She never lied to the Goddess, that would have been fatal, she did, however, forget to mention how miserable her childhood was, how much she hated her family and how much contempt she held for those she grew up with, there was a reason she moved to the city at 18. 

 

Pushing to her feet, Karen took stock; her stained priestess robes didn't feel appropriate for the retribution she was about to dish out, cautiously she pulled on her gifted power, pleasantly surprised to find it was still there. A slow sigh of relief escaped her as she ran her hand down her body, the robes shifting into a dark leather top and leather knee-skirt, her bare feet finding comfortable boots with massive heels. Karen conjured a hand mirror to check her makeup, making sure to look her best before she finally acknowledged the mass panic taking place around her feet. First thing was first, give the Goddess what she wanted, Karen spoke, pointing at a house a few feet from where she stood.

 

    "Attention Greenlake, Bring Jane & Kyle from that house to my feet immediately, In the name of the Goddess."

 

The power flashed through her as the people fled in every direction, she wanted to start stomping them, she felt the need to dominate, there was no rush, as promised a dark purple flame burned around the town, they couldn't escape. She slowly looked around, remembering the high school, a few names coming to her mind as she spoke again;

 

    "Also bring me Gemma Harris, Sarah Wright and Jannice Freeman...You have twenty minutes."

 

Her mind whirled with options as she thought of the two girls that had made her life hard, and the third she had a hard crush on. She wanted to devour two and fuck the other. She was turning herself on just thinking about her plans; her panties would be damp before Gemma even got into them. Karen stood, legs slightly spread just observing, the small group of men gathering between her feet did not escape her notice as she pretended she was not aware. Then in an idle motion, she shuffled a little left, her boot swinging over the group of perverts, turning them into pulp instantly. ‘Ooops' she thought to herself as she giggled. A small group approached from the direction of her family home, dragging her two parents before them. Karen grinned as she placed her boots either side of the crowd, demolishing the buildings on either side of the street. She squats down, her panties looming over the small group as she speaks down to them.

 

    "Hey mom, da, Turns out I went from your biggest failure to a fucking divine bitch with the ear of the Goddess, I'd say I made something of myself, wouldn't you? Well, The Goddess would like me to remove you from existence, so, if you both start praying to her right now, we can see if she saves you from my boot turning you into jelly."

 

With that, Karen stood, licking her lips as she lifted her right boot, carefully placing it over her father. The whole crowd ran, including her mother as she pressed the boot down, obliterating the man with no resistance. A strange sense of closure came over her as she lifted her other boot, moving it slowly towards her fleeing mother, the woman slipped and rolled as the shadow encompassed her, Karen heard the final scream as the boot touched the ground, the minimal feeling coming through her thick sole. She breathed out; she had done as expected; the small amount of guilt was nothing compared to the relief she felt that she would not disappoint her Goddess. 

 

So far, the destruction had been minimal, she still needed them to have hope, her nethers were gagging for Gemma, and she wanted her before she started. Brushing her skirt under her, she sat down on the mall, the building cracked and groaned but just about held her. She was careful not to fidget as she watched the people scurrying around. She had to be careful. The Goddess was watching; she could feel it. She whispered under her breath to herself as she saw another mob coming down the street towards her;

 

    "Okay, Karen, you can do this, I can be the servant she wants me to be, I can be the badass bitch and the diligent slave. Serve her, and everything else serves me..."

 

The mob of people tossed out two women at her feet; she studied them carefully, trying to pick out features, one was a blonde beauty, Gemma, the other she didn't recognise at all. Reaching down, she plucked Gemma up between her fingers and held her in front of her eyes, and she would have gone lesbian for this girl. She kissed the small figure who writhed and screamed in her grip, before wordlessly lowering her hand down past her waistband and into her panties, sliding the small figure down to settle pressed against her clit. A shallow breath came out as she started squirming. ‘Oh, that's certainly a feeling I could get used to' she thought to herself as her fingers withdrew. Her attention focusing back on the crowd;

 

    "One out of three, not good enough, By order of the Goddess, Greenlake is to be destroyed, its population purged and its memory forgotten. By this command, I hereby sentence you all to be stomped on until dead by my boots."

 

Karen's giggles flowed freely as she made her declaration, trying to make it sound official so the nearby towns would understand the message. Then she stood, her intent made clear the mob who had approached her fled, she watched and laughed with no plans to chase. She instead walked towards the purple flames, using the tips of her boots she started scrubbing the buildings and people from the edges of the fire. ‘Colour in the lines she said...well, let's not take any chances..' she thought to herself as she watched a gang of men vanish into a building, that building then disappearing under the toe of her boot. 

 

She finally reached the lake; her boots were getting filthy. It seemed like a good idea at the time, a chance to rinse the debris and mush from her shoes. She carefully dragged her right boot across the surface, the water-polluting as her foot dragged, the blue lake turning a murky brown. She nodded in satisfaction as she brought her left boot over the water, the sole swept across some sailing boats in the harbour, Karen jerked her foot back in surprise, twisting to check what her foot had hit and then it happened. Her slick boot sank into the soft mud around the lake, her weight shifted, and she fell over. Her boots were ploughing into Greenlake, demolishing the marina as her head slammed down into an urban centre. She pushed herself up onto her elbows, and her large body stretched out across the lake, a blazing line of purple fire across her chest as she realised she had fallen into the next town. Her heart sank, she could feel the Goddess watching her, her mood, her power, her judgement.


David Monroe, Greenlake Police

 

The group of them had mustered on the roof of the skyline building, the tallest building in Greenlake. David was leading the towns last hope, hauling the large speakers up to the top, he was going to attempt to negotiate. The huge woman was moving her boots around in the town lake; she seemed docile enough as they hooked up the extensive speaker system. David turned to his deputy and took the microphone;

 

"Okay, she seems human enough, Let's try an appeal to empathy, young lady like that has to have some heart."

 

His deputy nodded her head in agreement as she gave the order to switch on the large speaker racks that had been built upon the roof. The group of them stood, hearts pounding as the massive woman turned towards them. David lifted the mic to his lips, nerves getting the better of him as the titan yelped in distress. The ground shook as the mighty woman fell, the explosion of sound knocked them back as a massive boot heel emerged from the thick dust cloud, pushing past their building, coming to rest alongside the skyline building. David ran to the edge of the roof, the devastation unimaginable as the heel had scored a deep trench through the main town centre, the main population centre of Greenlake. 

 

    "Holy shit, She's killed them all, Quick, We need to talk to her before she tries to stand, that boot is too close to us!"

 

The air was thick with dust as the massive titan could be heard groaning in the distance. The group of officers tried to refocus and get back to the task at hand. David tapped the mic, and the sound pounded out of the speakers. His team turned to him hopeful as he spoke into the mic.

 

    "Attention Large Woman, This is David Monroe from the Greenlake PD! We would like to discuss terms! Please be reasonable! We can reach an agreement!"

 

There was an ominous silence as the enormous titans face appeared, looking down her long body. She wasn't looking at them; however, she was studying the streak of purple fire across her midsection. The woman's attention suddenly shifted skyward; a dark purple cloud had begun swirling above her. Then she screamed, a glass shattering, deafening scream that must have been audible all over the world.

 

    "NOOOOOO PLEEEEASE!!"

 

David and his group fell to the ground in pain, covering their ears, looking around he could see a lot of them had started bleeding from their ears.  Then they watched in confusion and awe as a massive pillar of flesh descended through the swirling clouds, a perfectly manicured finger as large as their whole town descended and pinned the titan down by her chest. David looked over to his deputy who was also still recovering;

 

    "Is that...really? Is this real?"

 

He said more mouthing the words than speaking them as his second shook her head in disbelief. Then a pulse of power visibly travelled through the finger and slammed into the fallen titan. The already massive woman that had tormented them started to expand in size even further. Her boot pushed deeper into the city, her leg expanding past them, growing large in every direction as the small group backed away from the edges of the building. There was a loud *SNAP* as the woman's massive leather skirt broke free, crashing into the town either side of her expanding pelvis. The titan was crying in pain as her body broke through her restricting garments. 

 

The expanding thigh of the woman brushed against the building, demolishing it on impact, forcing the police to rally on the far side of the building that was being slowly pushed over.  David couldn't  take his eyes from the massive feet pushing through the mountains north of the city, they were so large and so far away now, his mind was struggling to understand what was going on. His deputy tapped him on the shoulder and gestured for him to turn, his heart sank at the looming shadow as he turned. The woman's towering crotch loomed over them; she had grown to the point that the now exposed nethers looked like a mountain in their own right. The crew only had moments to admire the monument to the goddesses power before the growing ass overrun their building, snuffing them all instantly. 


Karen, Maid of the Goddess

 

The pain was finally over, she lay pinned by the divine finger, regretting her choice of leathers and boots, rigid materials to expand out of, and as Karen had now learned, very painful. Next time she would just wear the priestess robes. As she lay there, now nude across her hometown, it slowly occurred to her that the Goddesses finger was still pressed into her chest. Her eyes followed the long digit in the sky, getting nervous as she spoke carefully and reverently. 

 

    "Uh, Goddess? Wha-"

 

The finger pushed down, squeezing the air out of her and cutting off her speech. Then it moved, dragging her under it. The ground under her felt like soft soil as she was pulled left, then up, jerked to the right and finally shoved down. It wasn't painful, although dirt was being forced into all her cracks as the goddess repeated the pattern. Karen closed her eyes and let it happen, recognising that circular motion after a few rotations, the Goddess was scrubbing the world and she was the rag. Any hope of her friends in the nearby city surviving this was removed from her mind, she had been hopeful they had survived the initial divine encounter, but as she tilted her head, she saw a whole city vanish under her ass. The Goddess slowed, her finger lifting from her chest, Karen breathed deep as the large finger moved beside her and flicked her over onto her stomach. 

 

    "Wait, Goddess, Wa-"

 

The pressure came back; her chest forced down into a new continent as the dragging started fresh, this time her breasts being pulled in uncomfortable angles as her face was being smashed into the ground, it was much more unpleasant for her this side down. The population of the world never even crossed her mind, and billions perished under her massive body, held down by a single finger the Goddess.  

 

Chapter V: Temple Vacancy by JustForTribute

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 5: Temple Vacancy


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The screen glowed as she reached into her jar of snacks, the small yelps and screams amused her as the group she had trapped in her fingers greedily found its way between her lips. She sucked on the group for a long while as she watched the cooking show on her screen. Karen and three other high priestesses were kneeling beside her sofa in case she needed anything. Over the last few days, the Goddess had become infatuated with a cooking competition being held on one of her worlds. She had even accelerated the hosting world in time between episodes so that she could binge-watch the weekly live show. Slurping down the last of her snacks, she tossed the jar towards her servants, one of which caught it from the air with divine dexterity, quickly scurrying away to refill it. 

 

    "I like this Emma girl. I think she's going to win...If Darius wins, I'll probably snuff the planet for poor judgement."

 

She laughed to herself, having declared the planets fate now rested the results of a reality tv show and they had no idea. Letting her power flow around the world, she gripped it with her divine energy. Twisting it in time, she passed a week for them in a second for her. Playing with time was her new fascination. 

 

The Goddess got herself comfortable as she folded her feet up underneath herself. The small doll-sized disciples that been kissing her feet yelped as the massive feet knocked them aside, moving under the larger woman. Charlotte smiled down on them as she rocked her ass to one side, revealing a dark space between her soles and ass.

 

    "Come on. You're not done yet!"

 

She cooed as the two scared-looking women carefully approached her, crawling into the dark space between foot and ass. Once they began to kiss her feet once more, the Goddess lowered herself down, compressing the two women between her rear and her feet. The squirming made her tingle with pleasure as she settled in to watch her show. 

 

The show's finale started as her servant returned, another jar of snacks placed next to her. Charlotte relaxed down into her sofa as the faint screams of her snacks began once more, she sneered down at them.

 

    "You know I think you would taste better if I let Emma have a go at you...she is a sorceress in the kitchen! Karen, you could learn from her, maybe be less pointless."


Emma Blake; Masterchef Contestant

 

The heat from the oven made her sweat as she adjusted her meat while it cooked. She had studied and studied for this moment, the youngest ever finalist on the show. At only 22, Emma had achieved several prestigious cooking awards and cooked show dishes for some very famous people. This was her first time on national TV. However, this was where she could shine. Her opponent, Darius Montenegro, was a two-time show winner and owned his chain of restaurants named after himself. He was also sleeping with one of the judges. Her dish would have to be something so perfect that there could be no doubt in her win. 

 

The time went swiftly as she plated her assorted meats and sauces. She was famous for her marinated meats. It had quicklöy become her signature dish, the opposite of Darius's all vegan dishes. Everything was coming together as she had hoped, the final garnishes landed as the timer expired. She stood and waited as the camera crews circled about getting close-up shots of her creations and her. She smiled pleasantly as the judges approached, taking their time to prod and poke around both her and Darius's food. His looked like a colour splashed pile of leaves while hers was more traditional, the focus on the flavour and texture rather than a gimmick appearance. 

 

Darius was talking through his creation, using fancy names for the various leaves and beans. To the average human, he had made a salad bowl from greens and string beans. From his lips, it sounded as if he had climbed mountains for specific strands of the herb. Emma sighed, hoping the judges knew better as they nodded like chickens at the coop. There was a short pause as they talked amongst themselves and to the cameras before coming to stand before her. She described the cooking techniques, the unique preparation and delicate cutting she had performed to ensure the flavours blended correctly and watched nervously as they dissected her work. 

 

There were a few awkward questions, but they all seemed suitably impressed as they turned away to discuss her work and talk with the cameras again. Emma took the chance to approach her competition, offering her hand;

 

    "Regardless of the outcome, It has been a fair competition."

 

Her hand went unanswered as Darius snorted, he waved her off as he poured himself a glass of wine, as she turned to leave he spoke to her;

 

    "Come back in ten years. Maybe then your meaty slop can compete with genius."

 

Emma froze, He had been so pleasant and cordial throughout the competition, now the final dishes were made he let the mask slide away. She returned to her counter, heart pounding as she thought about all of the empty compliments he had offered her. There was a tear in her eye when the show producer came over and directed her to move to the center of the stage. The judges lined up, and each spoke glowing reviews of both chefs. There would be no losers today for them, but there would be one loser as far as the Chefs were concerned. The head judge stepped forward, holding the small glass trophy. He stood between them and looked towards the camera. 

 

    "It is my pleasure to present this year's Masterchef Trophy...to...Darius Montenegro!"

Emma's heart sank, she felt like she may fall to her knees as Darius stepped forward taking and lifting the trophy, blowing a kiss to head judge as he did so, the judge visibly winking back at him. The conspiracy and corruption were as real as she had feared. Should she speak up while they were still live on air? It would end her career if she couldn't prove it-her mind span in anger and frustration as her eyes welled up.  

 

Then everything went silent. Emma brushed the tears from her eyes as she looked around, everyone was frozen, motionless as if time had stopped. The sound of footsteps caught her attention as a tall blonde woman, maybe 9ft tall dressed in a long white gown stepped onto the stage. Emma could feel her presence; she fell to her knees as the tall woman stopped in front of her. 

 

    "Priestess Jemma, I am honoured by your presence, Please forgive my failure today!"

 

The Priestess gestured for her to rise and gently pat her on the head. The large woman was the most powerful being on the planet, and here she was talking to Emma directly. She fished an envelope out from inside of her robes and offered it wordlessly to Emma. She took it reverently and handled it as if it were the most fragile thing in the world. The Priestess spoke softly.

 

    "Congratulations Miss Blake, You have been offered an interview to cook at the temple."

 

Emma carefully opened the envelope and unfolded the thick paper. The calligraphy was exquisite. The letter was short and direct. She had been officially invited to accompany Priestess Jemma to the temple to interview for the role of Head Chef. She folded the invitation and looked back up at the tall woman.

 

    "Thank you for this opportunity, Priestess. I won't let you down. I'll cook the best dishes for you!"

 

The Priestess burst out into laughter as she pressed her large hand into Emma's back, leading her away from the others. 

 

    "You misunderstand, This is an interview to cook for Goddess Valis, Not my lowly self. If you are successful in this interview, the perks include small things like; Immortality, Being the fourth most powerful person in existence and probably good dental."

 

Emma froze. She opened the envelope again, closed it, opened it and finally closed it again. The Blonde woman looked down on her, smiling and raising an eyebrow in concern. Em found her voice as she stuttered. 

 

    "Goddess Valis? She who sank the eastern nation because she had drunk too much? The divine being who labelled us a bathroom planet?" 

 

Jemma nodded, then she shrugged and led Emma towards a door.

    "It is her way to claim planets with a show of power, While it is true the smell of urine lingered for many months after her visit, we have never missed a tribute, and she has been happy with us ever since."

 

The door lit up with a bright light as Emma stepped through, the Priestess crouching down to squeeze through the door. There was a large table with a seat either side, a wide array of tools spread around neatly organised. As she took the offered seat, the Priestess sat opposite and folded her arms before her. They both sat in silence to a long moment before another woman entered, dressed only in dark black underwear she strode past them both, waved her hand towards the corner of the room, and a large sofa appeared. The new woman flopped down into it and rolled over to look at the setup. She smiled and nodded to Jemma, who began to speak. 

 

    "Eyes on me, The Goddess is preparing herself for a pleasure session. Apparently, a world has offended her, So we need to make this quick and impress her, if you can stimulate her with your cooking, that would count in your favour."


Frank Zimmers - Long Term Prisoner

 

His wrists chafed at the chains. He had been locked up in the dark for months ever since that massive bimbo had plucked him up and sorted him into a disposable pile. There were five others, two other guys and three girls all chained up with him. There were scraping feet as an acolyte twice his size led another line of prisoners into the room they were waiting in, another 6, three men and three women, these were twice the size of Franks group though, standing as tall as the 12ft acolyte. One of the large female prisoners winked down at Frank as she was dragged past. 

 

Talking got them a quick whipping from the patrolling Acolytes, so they all sat silently appraising each other. Another Acolyte entered, another chain gang of six prisoners following her, like a row of tiny ducklings behind her heels, they were all below her knee in height, half the size of franks group-three sets of six, all different sizes. Frank nudged the woman next to him and started to whisper something. The whip struck both of them immediately, and the woman recoiled from Frank spitting in his face. The whip had hurt, more than he was expecting as he bent down in pain. A loud bang echoed through the room as a large door started to open. The lead Acolyte stepped forwards and addressed all three groups of prisoners.

 

    "Listen up, scum! This is your chance to be worth something, Stay in line, Stand up Straight, Say nothing! To your left will be a priestess, to your right will be the VIP, You will follow the line in front until you are told to stop, You will then all turn and bow to the priestess before turning and standing to attention before the VIP. Do you all understand!"

 

There was a mumble of a reply before the Acolyte snapped her whip, drawing out a more enthusiastic reaction from the prisoners. 

 

Frank followed the line, the large ass of the female prisoner ahead of him at eye level. There were worse things he could have had to stare at he thought. She stopped abruptly and thrust her hips back, her ass crashing into his face as she giggled and kept walking. Frank smiled at the playful woman, the action had hurt, but he still loved it. The light got bright as they left the room, and the world opened up into a vast white expanse.

 

His eyes were drawn all around as they passed massive objects, unable to make out what they were they were so large. As they entered a clearing he saw them, two colossal titans looming overhead. They were both only visible from their breasts up as the line of prisoners was led between them. One of them was even more massive than the other with cascading blonde hair. That was the Priestess he thought as he looked towards the other, an average looking girl with brown hair tied up draping around her neck. She looked confused to see him as he did her. 

 

The line drew to a stop, and they all turned to face the blond, her large bosom resting on the edge of their platform as they bowed. Moments later, Frank found himself turned around standing to attention before the other titan, Acolytes patrolling behind him as the huge priestess began to speak.

 

    "I HAVE EXPLAINED THE TOOLS. THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS. THE GODDESS PREFERS THEM TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH HER WHEN THEY ARE PRESENTED TO HER, BEAR THAT IN MIND. YOU NEED TO PREPARE A SNACK. YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES!"

 

The words were loud and deafening when she finally stopped, Frank and those around him visibility breathed out in relief. A few of the larger prisoners seemed to be trying to move to struggle against the air. They heard what was said more clearly than him; he was only able to absorb a few of the words. Just out of instinct, he tried as well, his feet would not obey him, as much as he tried, he couldn't move. The Brunette girl was running her finger down the line of them, chewing her lip in indecision. 

 

    "I'LL TAKE...ALL OF THE ONE INCH, I THINK THAT WILL DO, FOR NOW AT LEAST!"

 

As she spoke an Acolyte appeared behind Frank, gripping his chain and pulling him forward towards the large woman, the other prisoners in the group were dragged behind him as they were led into the open space before the looming titan. The Acolyte turned and unclipped the shackles, removing the chains from the line and striding off, leaving them to their fate. The young-looking face above them spoke down towards them. 

 

    "PLEASE LAY DOWN ON YOUR BACKS AND SPREAD YOURSELVES INTO A STAR SHAPE, DON'T MAKE ME DO IT, YOU MAY GET HURT!"

 

Frank stared up as the woman spoke with painfully loud volume; the others around him had already started to obey. There was no escaping this fate; the powers at play were far beyond his ability to resist. He dropped onto his stomach and spread his limbs out. The huge woman started moving around above them before a light tingling sensation came across him; she was spraying them with something. He tried to roll over to look, but his arms were locked in place. It felt like he had been glued in place. 

 

    "THAT'S JUST A BINDING AGENT, PEPPERMINT, NOW, THIS NEXT ONE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL WEAK, SO PLEASE DON'T FIGHT IT, YOU MAY BREAK SOMETHING!"

 

There were more large movements as a brush appeared in Frank's peripheral vision; he felt it drag over him, coating him in a liquid. A few moments later, a large fingernail appeared beside him and gently flipped him onto his back. He stared up in terror at the focused woman who was bringing a vast brush down over his face. The slimy material felt like it was soaking into his skin as she dragged it across his body. The priestesses voice came back as the brush moved to the next prisoner.

 

    "THAT'S DESIGNED TO TOUGHEN THEM UP SO THEY CAN BE CHEWIER, WHY DID YOU REVERSE IT? WON'T THAT MAKE THEM MORE FRAGILE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE?" 

 

The big brunette smirked as she put the brush down and took another spray bottle. Bringing it over Frank he wanted to scream in protest, but he couldn't move, his mouth not opening as the large spray hit him. 

 

    "THAT'S THE PLAN YES; THIS IS CHOCOLATE, WHO DOESN'T LOVE CHOCOLATE"

 

Frank couldn't see or hear anything after that. The ‘chocolate' had formed a shell over his face. He lay there unable to move when suddenly light returned, his eyes and mouth cleared as the huge woman pointed a large knife straight at his face. 

 

    "YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO CONVERSE, SO CANT HAVE THIS COVERING YOU UP!"

 

She moved on to the next. He watched in morbid fascination at the scale of the massive woman, he tried to yell up to her but found it hard to draw in enough breath to speak more than a few words. Frank lay there, knowing he was becoming food, unable to do anything about it as his mind broke, tears leaving his eyes. 


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Charlotte's hand was in her panties as she watched the interview, Jemma had been a good Priestess, she would offer her a place in the temple once this was done. Afterall there would be no world to go back to. She had already decided that. The young Chef was as she had expected after watching her on the show over the last few days, The Goddess was feeling confident about this interview, She would invite her to collect ingredients from her homeworld during its obliteration. She finally caught him, the man that been avoiding her finger for the last few minutes as she dug around playfully. Bringing him out trapped under her fingertip, she sniffed him playfully and smirked before licking him out from under her nail. She loved playing with her food. The new chef approached, taking a knee before her and offering her a small bowl of chocolate snowflakes. Charlotte looked at them eagerly;

 

    "Discuss your dish!"

 

She said gleefully as they had often said on the show, excited to have Emma offer her an explanation as she had done the judges. The young chef looked up at her curiously before pointing into the bowl with her free hand.

 

    "These are lightly minted chocolate flakes, Made from people as requested. If the mixture works as planned, you only need to place them on your tongue and enjoy the flavours!"

 

Charlotte lifted an eyebrow in curiosity as she gently lifted one of the flakes from the bowl and examined it closely. Smiling when she saw the tiny mans face looking back at her, she spoke softly to him.

 

    "How does it feel being a flake of food?"

 

The Goddess chimed. The man replied with the typical pleading for mercy and begging for life. She shook her head at the unoriginality of it all before doing as her chef instructed, resting the flake on her tongue and closing her mouth. The flavours dispersed across her tongue, a wave of pleasurable tingles erupted across her mouth as she heard the mortal scream before dissolving into nothing but tasty juice. Her chef spoke up as the Goddesses pleasure was evident.

 

    "The hardening serum in reverse should have made them soft enough to dissolve in saliva, dispersing the flavours evenly and giving you the true ‘melt in your mouth' sensation."

 

The Goddess giggled as she swallowed, her fingers already plucking up another as she licked her lips. The tiny woman's face looked back at her; she blew her a kiss, sliding her onto a waiting tongue. 

 

    "MMMMM I love them, These are going to replace the normal jars for snacks, Oh fuck yes, Emma, You're hired, Welcome to the temple! Now, three hundred more of these, immediately, take whatever Priestesses you need."

 

Charlotte took the bowl from her and tipped it into her mouth. The explosion of flavours and accompanying screams of terror made her moist and ready to end a world. 

 

Chapter VI:Divine Trinkets by JustForTribute

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 6: Divine Trinkets


Rebecca Keats, Frustrated Teacher

 

He was cheating on her. Right now, in her apartment, she knew it. Becky dropped the phone between her feet as she started crying. Sat alone on the park bench, her worst fears confirmed. Her fingers drew the small coin out from her pocket as she wept, her only long term lover was screwing her best friend. Feelings of loss and despair welled up as tears streamed into her hands. This was what it felt like to have nothing.

 

    "Is this seat taken?"

 

A soft feminine voice asked as Rebecca shook her head, hiding her face as she dug into her pockets for a tissue. The stranger sat down and offered her a fabric handkerchief. Becky stared at it for a long moment before taking it gratefully and rubbing the tears from her face. 

 

    "Thank you; not many people carry nice handkerchiefs anymore, do you make a habit of comforting crying women?"

 

Rebecca said, trying to make light conversation as she offered the now damp cloth back to the woman who gestured for her to keep it. The woman was wearing dark jeans and a comfortable looking coat, her long purple hair smoothly flowed over her shoulders as she smiled kindly. The woman spoke while observing the park around them.

 

    "Only occasionally when people ask very nicely, Boyfriend trouble?"

 

The woman's voice was calming, and the company was certainly welcome, although she didn't remember asking for her help. She rolled the coin around in her fingers as she thought on the best way to explain the situation, as she replied, the strangers' eyes locked onto the coin.

 

    "I installed a video doorbell on my apartment, linked it to my phone without telling John, the BF, so when Veronika came over to fuck him, I heard it all, he doesn't know I know but...well...anyway...that's where I am, Sorry I didn't mean to dump all of that on you I just needed to get it out you know!"

 

The other woman smiled and nodded her head in understanding; then she pointed towards the coin in Beckie's hand. Shrugging she handed the coin over;

 

    "It's just a small symbol of the Goddess; it makes me feel better knowing there is a woman up there looking out for us all you know..."

 

The stranger appraised the coin before handing back with a twisted expression;

 

    "Is that an official token from the temple? I've not seen it before,"

 

Thankful for the change of subject, Rebecca found a new appreciation for this stranger. Lifting the coin to the sun, it glowed slightly. The resin finish was refracting the light in a lovely pattern. She smiled and turned back to the stranger. 

 

    "No, They are expensive, this is from a lady who lives in my building, Jolinda, she makes them. Apparently, Priestess Lisa approved it, but I don't believe that. Priestess Lisa has never even been to our country. Here, you can have it."

 

She offered the coin to the stranger as a token of friendship; the woman smiled and pushed her hand away. Making to stand up, she stretched and turned to look down towards Becky with a wide grin on her face.

 

    "How about you take me to see, Jolinda, and then we can check in on your boyfriend while we are there?"

 

The two women just stared at each other for a long moment as Rebecca pondered over this sudden offer. It would feel good to confront John, and not being alone would certainly make her feel more comfortable. She slid the coin back into her pocket, picked her phone up from the floor and dropped into her bag. Pushing to her feet, she returned the stranger's smile and nodded.

 

    "Okay, sounds good, You get your token, and I get some backup. Afterwards, we should grab a drink!"

 

The two women wandered mostly in silence out of the park and into the tall jungle of apartment buildings. The busy streets provided ample distraction as they made their way towards her apartment. As they entered the tall tower building, Becky pointed out a poster on the notice board, ‘Jolinda's Artefacts of Worship; Approved by Priestess Lisa'. The stranger nodded and seemed to be lost in thought as they entered the elevator to the 11th floor where Jolinda lived. The stranger turned to face Becky and spoke almost conspiratorially.

 

"You go up and wait for me on your floor; I have a personal matter to discuss with Jolinda, I take my divine tokens very personally, I'll join you in a few minutes."

 

Becky shrugged and gestured to the 15th-floor button before pushing it.

 

"Don't be too long. I'm already anxious!"

 

 The stranger left the elevator with a reassuring nod and headed down the corridor. 


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Striding down the dirty corridor of this city apartment block made her feel filthy. Still, she enjoyed the conversation and playing with the lives of her pets from time to time. There was a rush of wind from behind her as Priestess Lisa appeared in the corridor, walking after her in her loose priestess robes.  She stepped but beside Charlotte as she stopped before the marked door. Lisa dropped to her knees on the dirty floor;

 

    "Goddess, I came as you called, How I can be of service!"

 

The Goddess smiled and lifted her servant by her shoulder, brushing her robes off with her other hand. 

 

    "Stand up, this place is disgusting, This woman claims to have your endorsement for selling fake icons in my image, I want to see her face when you walk in and do your thing, just don't kill her, I want her."

 

Stepping to the side of the door, Charlotte gestured for Lisa to knock. Her Priestess looked as nervous as her first day as she waited, the faint sounds of movement beyond the door. Charlotte touched Lisa's robes, giving them a slight illumination; she was representing her after all. After a moment the door swung open, Lisa tilted her head as a small Asian woman stood dumbstruck staring up at her from her dark apartment. Lisa glowered at the woman, staring into her eyes and stepping towards her, causing her to trip over backwards.

 

    "I've heard that you are selling false idols of our Goddess, How do you plead mortal!"

 

Charlotte giggled as her Priestess dominated the cowering mortal in a few steps and powerful words, even at mortal size her servants were powerful. The woman started babbling as she rolled onto her knees;

 

    "Please priestess, It's not true, whoever told you that is lying, I honour you and the temple!"

 

Lisa just stood and stared as Charlotte strutted beside her, admiring the various decorations and trinkets around the small living space. Lifting a few coins, she dropped them down in front of the kneeling woman and then gestured to her servant to continue. Lisa scowled as she chastised her.

 

    "You accuse the Goddess herself of being a liar, In her presence, may she have mercy on your soul as your fate is no longer in my hands."

 

Charlotte giggled as she knelt next to the trembling mortal, she was sweating and shaking in terror as the Goddess face entered her peripheral vision, the Goddess licking her lips slowly. 

 

    "I am a liar, am I mortal...I think you should make one final token to me."

 

The Goddesses slender fingered selected a coin from the floor, the resin warping and melting in her fingers as she shaped it with her magic. The Priestess and the Asian woman stared at the display in wonder as the material swirled around and took a new form, a small thimble-sized cage on a delicate chain. The short-chain hung from between her fingers in front of the kneeling woman. Lisa also crouched down to admire the design as the Goddess spoke softly.

 

    "Can you guess what comes next human? No? How about you Priestess, what do you think comes next?"

 

Lisa grinned as she stood and looked down on the cowering, trembling woman, then she spoke with a gentle, joyful tone;

 

    "I think Goddess, This deceitful human has a new eternal home to get comfortable in."

 

The Goddess and her servant both giggled as the woman cried, Charlotte's power already working itself around her, reducing her, punishing her. The Asian woman vanished, leaving only her clothes as the naked woman appeared in the tiny cages, dangling from the chain between the Goddesses fingers. 

 

Charlotte let her Priestess admire the work for a moment before sliding the cage and chain between her breasts. As they walked from the room, she spoke some parting words to Lisa.

 

    "This one is a gift for a new friend, You've done well on this world, for the most part, Tell the world of this woman and double the months' tributes, that should satisfy me for this transgression."

 

Lisa bowed deeply and accepted the commands, vanishing in a flourish of a courtesy, leaving the Goddess alone once more in the dank corridor. 

 

Rebecca Keats, Frustrated Teacher

 

Rebecca stood nervously outside her apartment, tempted to go in and confront her cheating partner. She turned to look out of the window down onto the street for only a moment when a light breeze brushed past her ear, a slight floral scent she recognised. Turning around, she found her new friend standing there, smiling sweetly. Becky nodded in appreciation as she turned back to the door and slid her key quietly into the lock. 

 

    "I didn't hear the elevator open. Did you take the stairs?"

 

She said in a low tone as she prepared to open the door. The woman let out a soft giggle as she shook her head and nodded towards the door.

 

    "Okay okay, here we go..."

 

The door swung open silently as the two women entered the apartment. She quickly led the way towards her bedroom, bracing outside the door before swinging it open quickly. The response was instant. A flurry of bedding erupted from her bed, Her boyfriend sitting up glowing red as his partner vanished under the sheets creating a prominent bulge in the sheets. The name quickly stood, fully nude and held his arms out before himself in a pleading gesture.

 

    "Becky, What are...Please, This isn't as bad as it looks! She's going through a rough time and needed someone I was just a good friend!"

 

Becky gawked indignantly as she strode in and ripped the sheet from Veronika, her naked form coiling up away from her. Her new friend stood in the doorway. Her flowing purple hair seemed to be drifting on its own as she watched. Anger boiled over, and she slapped John hard across the face, he grabbed her hand in the backswing and pushed her back. 

 

    "You cheating bastard! How could you! And you Veronika! WE WERE BEST FRIENDS! How could you! I AM DONE, I AM DONE WITH BOTH OF YOU! GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT! NOW!" 

 

She was screaming by the end of it, her tears flowing from her eyes as she flailed her arms towards the door, John approached her trying to calm her down with a placating gesture as her new friend stepped between them. John backed away immediately, walking backwards into the wall, mumbled incoherently. Her friend spoke without looking back,

 

    "Rebecca, would you like these two to suffer, be removed from your life forever, or are you looking to give them another chance..."

 

Her voice had a slight resonance to it that previously was not there. It made her feel calm and confident as she considered the words, not sure what they meant as she stared at John, who seemed terrified. Turning to look at Veronika, the girl seemed to be babbling in gibberish while staring at her new friend. Becky sighed slightly confused by their strange reactions as she answered her friends' question.

 

    "I'm done with John. I never want to see him again...I have to work with Veronika, I'm going to make her suffer for this betrayal..."

 

Her friend stepped forward towards John, her hair blowing as if caught in a light breeze. Everyone in the room watched as she approached John, who was pinning himself into the wall. With one hand she reached down and grabbed his throat, lifting him into the air in front of her. Becky gasped, She was strong, Lifting a grown man with one hand. Then she turned and opened the window with her hand, smiling at John, who was gasping for air. Becky finally saw her friends face. Her eyes were glowing a soft purple; she was not human. A small strike of fear was replaced with horror as the woman's hand dragged John out of the window and dropped him like a piece of waste into a trashcan. Then she turned back smiling, brushing her hands together as if the man had been dirty. She looked towards Veronika and spoke.

 

    "My new friend here wants you to suffer, so you got lucky!"

 

Becky wanted to say something to intervene, but the woman's hand stretched out, and a blast of pastel purple power shot out and into Veronika, the woman shrivelling up into a ball as she shrank down to the size of a tampon. Her new friend walked over and plucked her up between two fingers as if it was a perfectly normal thing to do and brought her over to Becky. 

 

    "This is for you. Do with her as you wish."

 

The warm smile ran counter to the act of murder she had just committed as Rebecca finally found her voice, ignoring the dangling Veronika and dashing to the window, Screaming.

 

    "Oh My  Goddess, Is he dead?`Did you just kill John?"

 

The woman laughed as she turned back, rolling Veronika into her palm before gripping her in a fist.

 

    "Oh I would think so, I don't know many mortals who can survive a 15 storey fall, could you imagine? Like some kind of super ant."

 

The woman was giggling as Becky felt her step beside her and look out of the window. Becky cringed at the word mortal. What implications did that have. She was backing away from the window she took in the full image of her new friend, Normal clothes, Normal accent...flowing hair and glowing eyes. She did recognise those eyes. Now she was looking carefully. She realised the profile. 

 

    "G...G...Goddess Valis?"

 

The woman smiled warmly back, extending her arm and letting Veronika dangle between her fingers, awkwardly by one leg.

 

    "Ah, You're learning, Here, take her." 

 

Becky felt awed as she gazed upon the woman, extending her arm she carefully gripped Veronika in two fingers, the small woman squeaked in protest as the Goddess released her. The Goddess withdrew her hand and dipped it into her cleavage, removing a little trinket, offering it to Becky with a nod. Taking the small pendant in her other hand, she studied it, a small gilded cage with a tiny woman inside, Jolinda. She looked back to the Goddess, who was observing her.

 

    "Jolinda? I guess she didn't have your blessing after all, Why give her to me, Goddess?

 

The Goddess gestured for the door and strode out, speaking her shoulder as she did so. 

 

    "You need a real token to worship me with, That's better than any coin. Now didn't we have plans for drinks? Stick those toys in your purse, and let's go. I can't wait to watch a barista swimming in my fresh boiling coffee." 

 

 

Chapter VII: Spoiled Meat by JustForTribute


New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 7: Spoiled Meat


Acolyte Ophelia - New Valis Acolyte

 

Her mistress screamed down the hall, the commands of a bratty mortal. Ophelia hopped to her feet promptly, swiping a tray of sweets and fruits from the shelves with one arm and clutching a jug of wine with her other. A manservant appeared by the door as she left the kitchens.

 

"Mistress Ophelia, The doctor is here to see the lady of the house."

 

He offered promptly before vanishing into a servants entrance. The Temple was a maze of such tunnels to allow the lesser help to move around unseen.

 

 The woman lay on her plush four-poster bed, two other temple acolytes already attending her with massages and pedicures. This work was degrading for an Acolyte, serving a mortal. It was, however, The will of the Priestess and as such was beyond question. The heavyset woman rolled over as Ophelia appeared, offering the tray of food, the gluttonous woman smirked at her as she reached for the food. 

 

    "Be a dear Ophy and fetch me some hunky men, I fancy an Orgy this evening!"

 

The woman crooned as she stuffed her face with a rich piece of cake. Her fellow Acolytes wasted no time in applauding the idea of having some men brought in for pleasure. Ophelia knew they were only pushing these ideas to get themselves the night off. A sentiment she supported.

 

    "Of course, Mistress, I will arrange it at once. Oh, The Doctor is here to see you."

 

The rotund woman squinted her eyes at her as she swallowed the food in her mouth. She reached for another piece of cake as she kicked the Acolyte by her feet in the face and brushed the other from her shoulders with an overhead swipe. 

 

    "Better show her in then, Out slaves, The doctor and I have important business."

 

The two other Acolytes fell into step behind Ophelia as she left the room, quickly dropped the serving trays and turning towards the main entrance. The small lobby was a practical affair with little decoration, the Mistress of the house never ventured here. As they opened the door, all three Acolytes fell to their knees in supplication. 

 

    "Maid Emma, It is a pleasure to see you again."

 

Ophelia offered in greeting as a formally dressed woman in a dark blue skirt and blouse stepped in, gesturing for them all to stand. She smiled warmly at them as she slowly stepped towards the hallway to the mistresses home.

 

    "You know I don't like all that formal stuff Ophy, Hows the latest client doing?"

 

The three Acolytes followed reverently behind the Goddesses Maid as she took her time walking towards their esteemed guest.

 

    "She's one of the worst we've ever had, mean, cruelly treats us like dirt."

 

Ophelia spat with undisguised venom in her voice. Her fellow Acolytes nodded their approval as Emma glanced back. The maid shrugged as she stopped outside the luxury chambers and addressed the three Acolyte.

 

    "Listen, If she's ready I'll take her off your hands today, If not, Another week, I have mentioned to Priestess Lisa that you are performing exemplary work, The last girl you attended earned me some high praise with our Goddess. I like it. Your work is not unappreciated."

 

Ophelia grinned as she fell into a  deep curtsey, her companions doing the same as Emma entered the room. 


Emma Blake - Maid of Valis

 

The room smelled of honey and caramel as she closed the doors behind her, watching the Acolytes scurry away. Emma had fallen into her new role quickly, The Goddess had given her a chance, and she had wasted no time in perfecting her craft at a level to impress a Divine. She had made friends with the various priestesses, and offered up ideas in which they could best serve their deity, receive recognition for their efforts and stimulate their population at the same time. Thus came the pleasure chambers. Luxury apartments build within the planetary temples, hosting mortals with everything their hearts could desire. These chosen few would be pampered and cared for, treated like royalty by none other than the temples own Acolytes. 

 

Emma smiled as she looked at the large woman on the comfortable bed. The woman struggled to stand to greet her as she approached-a sign she had not had to move much the last few months. Perfect. Gesturing for her to remain seated, Emma pulled a chain up to the bed and placed her bag down on the bed. 

 

    "So, Libby, How have they been treating you?"

 

She offered gently as she withdrew a small scanning device and carefully ran it along the woman's thighs and stomach. Libby sighed as she chewed on a grape.

 

    "Sneaky little wenches, I caught one of them eating one of my grapes when they thought I wasn't looking, I'd very much like her replaced. I am also putting on a bit of weight. Maybe we could get a treadmill in here or something..."

 

The woman's snide tone irked Emma slightly as she thought back to what the Acolytes had said about her. Sliding her hands around the woman's back, she squeezed at the rolls of fat around the pampered woman's midsection. She smiled to herself as she withdrew and looked at the woman in the eyes.

 

    "You're very tender, the Acolytes have done an excellent job keeping you relaxed. Your weight seems to be coming along nicely too. I don't think you'll have to worry about the thieving girls anymore. I think you're ready to move up to the next stage."

 

Emma smirked as she packed her scanner back into her back and stood up. The woman started to throw questions and complaints at her as she left, but Emma had no further interest in a discussion as she left the chambers. Ophelia was waiting for her by the exit, the Three Acolytes eager for her verdict.

 

    "She's ready, Oil her up and slide her through the gate."

 

The three Acolytes almost jumped with joy as they awkwardly bowed and half sprinted towards Libby's chambers.

 

The temple lights dimmed as Emma entered the central kitchens. Everything was spotless, As it always should be. Emma started pulling the various herbs and spices from the racks. It had become a tradition for the Acolytes who nurtured the meat to be present during its preparation. This was a reward to the Acolytes, being of divine stature was never awarded to anyone below a maid under any normal circumstances. The Goddess allowed Emma this luxury as part of the deal for her devoted work. 

 

Em smiled as the larger woman slid from the small door on the end of her counter. The woman careened across the smooth surface before reaching a slow stop in the centre of her chopping board. The woman was five inches, well oiled and perfectly fattened. The door to her left opened, and Ophelia stood, awaiting an invite. Smiling, she beckoned them in,

 

    "Come in girls, Welcome to the Temple Kitchen, If the Goddess comes in, drop to your knees and remain perfectly still and silent unless addressed. Now, you three can start preparing the sides. I'll start on the main dish."

 

The Acolytes got to work on the various workspaces as Emma placed her hand on the terrified woman before her. She muttered under her breath as she rubbed the woman gently, her oiled body sliding through her fingers as she flipped her over a couple of times. Her fingers tingled with divine power as the limited immortality soaked into the screaming woman. Finally, Emma flipped her back onto her back and pinned her under two fingers as her other hand drew a long sharp blade. She smiled sweetly as she spoke to the terrified looking Libby. 

 

    "This is going to hurt...a lot...but do not fear, you're not going die, You're not even going to bleed, The Goddess likes her meat juicy."

 

Emma squirted her eyes as her tongue slid to one side of her mouth as she focused, bringing the knife down onto the squirming form. The girl bucked at the first cut, a fine shallow diagonal slice, as promised there was no blood although the woman was now writhing in pain. Emma repeated the process, crisscrossing the woman's skin with shallow slits. When she was done, the woman was unable to move without opening a cut, causing her more pain. As a result, she held very still when Emma released her. Turning towards Ophelia, the maid pointed to the agonised woman. 

 

    "Now you can have some revenge, Wash your hands, come over here and kneed this spice mix into her, make sure shes thoroughly coated before we lightly toast her."

 

Ophelia's face lit up in a grin as she hurried over to stand over her former mistress, the woman was blind from tears and rocking around in agony. The Acolyte took the spice bowl and sprinkled it over the chopping board next to the woman who had been degrading her of the last six months. She spoke with a cold tone as her hand reached for the woman.

 

    "I'm going to enjoy this you little bitch..."

 

The large hand gripped and squeezed the oiled cut-up woman who screamed in renewed agony. Ophelia wasted no time in placing her down in the spice mix and harshing rolling her around, making sure all of the narrow cuts were pulled open to allow the spices in. Emma nodded her approval as she placed the baking tray down next to the Acolyte. 


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The abyss was a silent and lifeless place, She hated being here, but the summons had been persistent. There was no power to match her in her plane of existence. Unfortunately, there were other plans of reality, and that knowledge had always irked her. It was one such plane that had reached out to her, Lyssa, The Goddess of the realm of death. Charlotte conjured herself a throne to sit in. There was nothing else in this void between planes of existence. She may as well sit down. The veil opened and the grey-skinned always naked form of Lyssa stepped though, looking as drab as Charlotte remembered her. 

 

    "You called?"

 

The Goddess said in a sarcastic tone as she kicked her feet up over the side of her new throne. The grey woman smiled as she created a similar style chair of her own.

 

    "You've been sending a lot more souls my way recently sister. I am concerned about you."

 

Charlotte sneered at the woman, sisters they were not, It seemed to something these other realm deities like to assume, family ties. She sighed as she withdrew a small squirming man from her bra, popping him between her fingers she watched amused as his soul squirted from her fingers and flew towards Lyssa. 

 

    "What can I say? Mileage varies on much pleasure I can extract from a single mortal life."

 

The other woman side as she caught the soul between her teeth and swallowed it. The grey woman extended her fingers, and the mist formed into the form of a large chart comprised of various stars. 

 

    "As you can see, the amount of life being funnelled to me as increase 40,000% over the last century, since your rebirth in the plane of mortals."

 

Charlotte sighed as she withdrew another couple of humans from her bra, this time tossing them up and catching them in her mouth, the crunch echoed through the void as the souls seeped from her lips, streaking towards the other Goddess. 

 

    "What can I say, My appetite for life grows with my domain over my universe!"

 

Lyssa grabbed the two souls from the air and gripped them tightly. She glared towards Charlotte as she stood from her throne.

 

    "Am I not mistaken in thinking you have yet to regain your power to create life? After you gave it up to explore the other dimensions?"

 

Both Goddess had been getting angry as the colours of abyss started to tint with growing magical energy. Charlotte stood, her throne vanishing in a puff of purple smoke behind her.

 

    "It is true. I have yet to reclaim that power from Sarah. It is only a matter of time. I am bringing the universe under the heel. She is running out of planets to hide on."

The two women stared at each other for a long silent moment before Lyssa backed down and turned to leave. She shook her head slightly as the veil opened.

 

    "Just don't kill them all before you recover the power to make more, My realm relies on yours, just as you rely on mine."

 

Charlotte shrugged as she plucked another mortal out and grinned towards the retreating grey Goddess.

 

    "I'll use as many as I please, I'll get back to my full strength soon, do not worry."

 

Then she was gone as Charlotte let the human fall and kicked the tiny being through the veil after the Goddess of Death.

 

Returning to her Temple, she breathed deep of the vibrant and colourful air, Once again, she was the most powerful being in the universe, and everything felt right. Striding into the kitchen, she saw Emma removing a tray from the oven as three other servants dropped to their knees. The room smelled beautiful as the Goddess slid into one of the chairs. 

 

"Emma, take out one on your jars of mortals, the one where they are the size of salt grains.." 

 

Her Chef quickly placed the fantastic smelling food down on the counter as she rushed to a cupboard and took out a glass jar. Bringing it over to the Goddess she knelt and offered it out to her. Charlotte smirked as she pointed towards the stove, a frying pan appearing, searing hot. 

 

    "Pour them into that...This should give that grey bimbo something to chew on..."

 

She said casually as she leaned forward, placing her in her hands to watch. The three serving girls seemed to fidget, trying to see as the maid slowly stepped towards the searing pan. Charlotte turned her divine sense into listening as millions of tiny mortals screamed out in terror before exploding in small firey pops as they touched the pans surface. As Emma kept pouring the little people turned into a thin red paste across the bottom of the pan, the room smelling of burned meat from the previously delightful scent. Emma turned as the last people fell from the jar;

 

    "That's all of them, Goddess, What should I do with the results?"

 

Charlotte smirked as she sat up again. She looked over the room, the serving girls and finally her eyes rested on the squirming girl on the baking tray, and she felt her mouth water a little. Turning back to Emma she nodded her approval.

 

    "Oh, just rinse it out, I was sending a message to an old friend, I would, however, like to try the meal you were preparing when I came in."

 

Emma smirked as she tossed the pan down to Ophelia who caught it without looking up. Turning back to Libby, she delicately dragged the baked woman onto the plate of salad and lightly dribbled some sauce over her squirming form. Her latest dish plated, the Chef turned back, fell to one knee once more and slid the plate in front of her Goddess.

 

The small woman writhed in pain as the fork broke into her, lifting the little woman to her mouth. The Goddess could smell the flavours as she pushed the whole woman into her mouth. She was savouring the delicious treat, sucking on it from a long moment before slowly chewing. A few minutes passed of culinary bliss before she finally swallowed and rested back in her chair.

 

    "Fuck, Emma, you were the best decision I have made in a long time... let's get another one of those for tomorrow shall we."

 

 

Chapter VIII: The Window by JustForTribute

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 8: The Window


Kieran Nu - Slave 17,988,500-12

 

The day had been a long one. He had cleaned his mistresses chambers following her birthday party the previous evening, prepared her evening meal and laundered her robes for the next day. Kicking back in his tiny room, he reflected on his good fortune, even though his body ached and his hands were raw from the cleaning, he knew he was one of the lucky ones. Being a manservant for an Acolyte of the Temple was the highest position a slave could attain. He closed his eyes to try and get some sleep before his lady returned from her duties, she was in charge of ten thousand slaves, all of which were assigned to cleaning the hairs from the Goddesses hairbrush. A job he had performed himself for nearly five years before Acolyte Lindsey had chosen him to replace her previous servant. 

 

He heard the door open as the Acolyte strode in, a small woman behind her, Lindsey stood at an impressive 12ft tall to Kieran, the woman that followed her was the same size as him. He cautiously approached his mistress and took a knee as she slid out of her sandals. She ignored him and strolled into the kitchen to appraise the meal he had prepared. She spoke over her should as she left;

 

    "Jillian, Your first task to have the old slave banished, Just toss him to the Disciple."

 

Kieran felt his heart stop, as the new girl reached for his shoulder. He started to resist before thinking better of it. His mistress had already left the room, leaving no room for negotiation. The woman was looking at him sympathetically as she ushed him out of the still-open door. She whispered to him lightly as she led him outside.

 

    "I'm sorry. She grabbed me today and said she felt like a change. I did not ask for this."

 

He nodded at her silently, he had only made it a month as her servant, and he never did learn what happened to her previous one. He offered her a broken smile but decided not to give her any advice. Mistress Lindsey would have to train her from scratch for casting him out so casually. He was about to wish her luck when a pair of fingers as long as he was tall gripped him by the shoulders and lifted him.

 

A large bored-looking female face consumed his vision as she clucked her tongue. 

 

    "Acolyte's discard? I think you would enjoy The Window, consider yourself lucky slave, you're going to get to see the Goddess."

 

Kieran didn't get a chance to reply as he was dropped into a belt pouch. The Disciple was the owner of the Acolytes in this section. Keiran always thought of her as the landlord, always sitting around outside the Acolytes chambers watching them come and go like dolls. He felt her name was Dee, but he wasn't sure, she was always referred to by the title. Now he rested at the bottom of her belt pouch, waiting to be redistributed as she saw fit. 

 

Sleep came quickly inside the warm darkness of the soft leather pouch. He was alone, and there was plenty of space for him to get comfortable with the slight swinging as the large woman moved about her day. Consciousness surged back to him when a large digit compressed into his face as he was carelessly snatched from his prison sometime later. He could see nothing the large finger smothered him his legs swinging wildly as he was taken. Panic took over as he ran out of breath, unable to even gasp against the huge fingertip, he was sure he was about to die.

 

Then it was over. He sat in a softly lit room with a single door in the wall opposite him. The fingers had retreated out through the ceiling, and a solid hatch had immediately closed him in. With no other options, he opened the door. Another door lay just beyond. Blank white walls, softly illuminated and nothing else of note lay between this door and the next. Stepping in towards the second door, the one he came in through slammed closed. He turned to see it was now a continued white wall, leaving him only one option. Kieran felt a small twang of worry as reached to open the next door. This was it. This was where his Mistress had condemned him to, how bad could it be. 

 

The door opened, and he was amazed by what he saw, a large theatre styled room, a massive window into a vast world beyond. There were hundreds of people just like him, milling around and talking to one another. As he stepped in, the door slammed behind him, and everyone turned to stare at him. He felt awkward for the first time in a while, being nude was typical for slaves, so it was rare to feel embarrassed about it, but with all these eyes staring at him, he slowly covered his cock. 

 

As he stood there, a group of people approached him from the end of the room, a woman flanked by two well-built men. She shook her head and gestured to the room.

 

    "Welcome to The Window, aka Purgatory, The single worst fate that witch ever thought up!"

 

Kieran gasped as she spoke, back away waving his denouncement of her words;

 

    "You can't speak of the Goddess like that! She'll kill us!"

As he offered his rebuttal, everyone around him started laughing heartily and shaking their heads. The woman who had approached him smirked and motioned for him to follow her as she started explaining.

 

    "We can only hope she does, Killing us would be a mercy, and the psycho bitch knows it! You are now a resident of The Window, here let me show the glorious view."

 

Kieran followed her to the large transparent. Wall, as he got a clearer picture of the view he saw that the whole left side was a massive figure, she was impossibly huge, her body stretching out of sight up and down as she appeared to have her hands hooked into her waistband relatively close to the window. She was as still as a statue, or so it seemed as Kieran watched her hands moving incredibly lightly around her waistline. The woman continued explaining;

 

    "As you were no doubt promised, That is Goddess Charlotte. We have a wonderful view of her while she is on the toilet. How lucky are we!" 

 

He was turning to look at the woman, Kieran gave her a sceptical look before following her pointing finger beyond the massive figure towards what was a colossal toilet beyond. He asked the obvious questions.

 

    "Okay, That's weird but not the worst fate, Why isn't she moving?"

 

Once again everyone around him burst out laughing, the woman again leading him along the long window gesturing to the massive perfectly manicured fingers.

 

    "She is, Watch her fingers closely. This sick prison is kept in a time-lock, every second that passes outside is an entire day for us. She is currently preparing to drop her pants. The main event will likely be tomorrow evening, maybe the day after if she takes her time."

 

The large finger outside the window was moving; when looking closely, he could see it. The woman was immense. He thought about what she had said as he asked the questions that came to mind.

 

    "So, Time moves fast in here. Does that not give us plenty of time to plan our escape?"

 

The laughter this time was somewhat subdued as they all realised that their situation wasn't that funny. The woman shook her head as she leads him away from the window towards the back of the room. She was sympathetically offering him further information.

 

    "By our calculations, the Goddess set this prison up as a fun bathroom distraction last week, In the early days she would appear inside to say hello and torment us, Her more recent bathroom visits she barely glances at us. I was one of the first prisoners in The Window."

 

Kieran looked back, his mind processing the information, he had never been very good at maths, let alone anything related to time and space.

 

    "So, you've all been in here a week? That doesn't sound too long."

 

The grounds that came from people around him made him feel stupid as they all turned away. The woman shook her head in disappointment as she continued.

 

    "I've been a prisoner here for over 1,300 years. Most of us have been well over 1000 years. There is no escape. There is no suicide. We have all tried, The prison won't let us die. The Goddess is about to urinate. This will last for roughly a week, during which we will have deafening sounds of torrential water with no reprieve. This, young man, Is Hell. "

 

Kieran sat down, finding the story hard to believe as the woman pointed out a rough-looking bed, set into the wall, no individual cells here. He realised every place in the room was designed to that it could see out of the sizeable transparent wall and could be seen from the outside. He sat down as the woman made to leave.

 

    "What's your name?"

 

She just shook her head as she walked off;

 

    "People call me Elder, my real name was forgotten centuries ago."


 

Two Days Later

 

Kieran joined the group by the window. It had been two days with nothing to do, and the boredom was already eating at his mind. The others had all done slightly mad, but they explained the prison wouldn't let them lose their mind. The Goddess wanted to preserve them. People were talking amongst themselves, discussing every tiny detail about the Goddesses appearance, her clothes and the speculation as to where the young woman that was laying in the Goddesses underwear between her ankles had come from. This was the only thing to do in the Window. The Elder tapped him on his shoulder as she stepped up beside him.

 

    "The first time is always the worst. It gets easier as the years go on though, just remember that over the next few days okay?"

 

Keiran nodded appreciatively as they all watched, the Goddess was seated, and the Elder had said that the current facial expression was the signal that it was about to begin. Kieran could swear the Goddesses eyes glances towards them as she started to piss. 

 

The noise was far louder than he had imagined, he buckled down with his hands over his ears. It was painfully loud. He could feel his eyes tearing up as the crowd of others looked down on him sympathetically. Keiran fell to the floor and rolled around as if it would help. His head thrummed in pain as loud, crashing noise echoed around the prison, amplifying the horrible sound. The Elder reached down to pull him back to his feet as she tried to yell over the sound.

 

    "HANG IN THERE; LET'S GET YOU TO YOUR BED!"

 

Kieran couldn't think about anything but the crashing noise as a group of prisoners helped back to his bed, they were all clearly in distress as well, but as the Elder had said, they were more used to this nightmare. As the group turned to leave one of the big men leaned down and yelled into his ear;

 

    "ONLY 5 OR 6 DAYS OF THIS!"

 

He said, laughing at Kieran's scared face, before walking after the Elder. Kieran rolled over, trying to muffle the sound against his bed. The acoustics were making it impossible to hide.

 

Six Days Later

 

Kieran was a wreck. He was laying in a cold sweat, exhausted from lack of sleep and babbling nonsense when the noise abruptly came to an end. The Elder sat on his bed and placed her hand on his pounding chest.

 

    "It's will get easier..."

 

She offered as Kieran slowly sat up, looking out of the window at the massive figure still sat just outside. The Elder turned and shook her head;

 

    "There will be a few drips that may echo. Then the flush will last another couple of days..."

 

Kieran glared back at her, shaking his head as he jumped out of bed and paced towards the window. 

 

    "No, No, This is twisted, I can't go through any more torture!"

 

He announced to the room as he ran full sprint at the window, shoulder bashing into the solid surface. He felt his shoulder break as he impacted the solid wall. The pain raced through his body as he crumpled to the floor. The Elder appeared over him once more and directed her escorts to lift him.

 

    "Hurts right? It's be fully healed shortly, The Prison won't let you die, but it will let you feel the pain of trying. Besides, This is only a short toilet break. You still have to experience her having a shower, That's months of far louder noise."


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Wiping herself off the Goddess looked down at the woman between her legs, she didn't have a name; she was just a panty slut. The woman looked like she had passed out. It had been a while since had been sewn into the fabric. Sucks to be her. Feeling relieved, the Goddess stood and pulled up her jeans and underwear. The small black panel on her bathroom wall caught her eye again as she bent down slightly to peer inside. Her divine perception was allowing her to see the hundreds of tiny figures racing around inside. She giggled lightly at the sight before bring her fingers up to the glass, flicking it lightly. The flick seemed to send a shockwave of the group, knocking them all down. 

 

    "Worthless."

 

Was the only word she could think to say as she turned and flushed the toilet. Leaving the bathroom, she gestured to Karen.

 

    "Put a strip of paint over that black panel prison. I don't want them watching me pee anymore. Also, double the population, there was a lot of space in there."

 

 

Chapter IX: Interpretation by JustForTribute

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 9: Interpretation


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The planet span slowly, hovering between her fingers as she examined it. She could quickly bring her fingers together and obliterate the defiant little orb and all of its claim to existence. Instead, she offered them one final chance at service. One last temptation. One last cruel game. Whispering lightly she spoke into the apple-sized orb, a whisper that every soul would hear.

 

    "I give you all the gift of youth and eternal life; however, If even a single child is born, I will crush your world into powder. Accept my blessing and worship me."

 

The Goddess grinned to herself as she placed the world back into an orbit within her universe. Turning to her temple, she held out her palm, a small woman in robes appeared on her palm and taking a knee.

 

    "World 564, NailPolita, Has a population of 5,350,201,985. This number is only allowed to go down. Should it ever increase, I am to be informed immediately."

 

She said with a tone of finality to the small woman who nodded her head in approval. Charlotte plucked the little woman up and tossed her through the air, watching her vanish through time and space to supervise the rogue civilisation. 

 

A light wind washed over her as her long dresses tightened up into a firm pair of leggings and a tight tank top. Feeling her restless energy, she stepped out into a lush forest scape and started to jog. 

 

    "I give them nine months before they fail me..."

 

She mused as she jogged through the knee-high trees, enjoying the wind in her hair the gentle smushing of campsites under her hiking boots. 


John Torence - Doctor on Planet Nailpolita

 

Standing on top of the largest hospital in the city, The large group of medical professionals and patients stared up into the heavens as the massive lips spanned the sky. As they shifted a harsh wind blew across them, making them brace against one another, the Goddesses words were carried on the wind. 

 

Once the rush of wind passed, a wave of energy washed over them, a surge of life filled John's mind as he felt his skin tighten and body hardens against the world, his clothes became loose as he looked down. His formerly ages hands were looking young and healthy. Turning around him everyone assembled looked to be in their twenties, all of the old and sick now looking young and healthy. A sense of joy spread quickly through the crowd. 

 

John made for the door to head back into the hospital. Surely if all of the patients were healthy, there would be no-one who needed him below. He took the steps three at a time down into the wards, passing young and happy people, most of which he no longer recognised as he passed from ward to ward. 

 

A young woman ran up to him, panic-stricken,

 

"Dr Torence? Is that you?"

 

He nodded to her as he scanned for her name badge, Dr Joahanna Freeman, One of his colleagues from the maternity ward. He suddenly went white.

 

    "Dr Freeman? Yes, It's me. What's wrong?

 

She quickly grabbed his arm and led him down towards the maternity wards, speaking in a panicked frenzy. 

 

    "It's Hannah Marks. She went into labour as we were all celebrating. She is about to have a child!" 

 

They had been blessed for only a matter of minutes before the first birth. Surely the Goddess had accounted for the children already conceived. The two doctors burst into the ward and hurried the sides of the woman who was breathing heavily. 

 

    "It's fine Hannah, The Doctor is here, We're going to help you."

 

Hannah glared back at them as she spat out in anger,

 

    "KILL IT. I WANT TO BE YOUNG AGAIN!" 

 

She cried out as Dr Freeman held her down, Dr Torence moving closer to examine her. He offered her some words of comfort as nature took its course.

 

    "The Goddess has undoubtedly accounted for the unborn. Her message was not to conceive any more children. You will be fine. "

 

His words seemed to calm Hannah, although Dr Freeman gave him a worrying look as they delivered the new baby boy into the world. 


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Sitting on the top peak of a mountain, The Goddess enjoyed rocking herself around on its firm peak as she scraped various wreckages out from the treads of her boots. The worlds Priestess had appeared with a large water bottle and some tributes to snack on as she rested herself. The freshwater felt good after a nice run.

 

As she stood to continue her jog, another Priestess appeared on the peak she recently flattened. She rolled her eyes as she gestured for the small kneeling woman to speak.

 

    "Forgive me, Goddess, The task you just appointed me. The world has already increased its population by several new lives since your proclamation." 

 

Charlotte sighed as she lifted her hand before her, the small blue orb appearing between her fingers. She clicked her tongue with annoyance as she spoke into the little globe.

 

    "I warned you about having children, You couldn't even last twenty minutes, What a shame..."

 

Closing her fingers slowly around the world, she chewed her lip as the orb started to crack before exploding into a gooey mess of magma that dripped between her fingers. Her free hand grabbed the Priestess who had reported to her. She used the small woman and her white robes to clean the mess from her hand. 

 

    "I honestly didn't think about the pregnant woman, but I made my command clear enough."

 

She said with a shrug, tossing the priestess over her shoulder, letting her vanish back to the temple. Sighing to herself, the Goddess looked at the sunset and smiled.

 

    "One more lap around this world before dinner, I think."

 

 

Chapter X: Savour the moment by JustForTribute


New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 10: Savour the Moment


Mackenzie Wallace - Slave 98,354,231-178

His bed was warm and comfortable. The day felt like it would never have to start as he rolled to look out of the window that made for a whole wall of his room. He watched from his bed as the large Acolyte women wandered around. Towering like Amazons over the slave populations as ordered them around. Jess's large face appeared at his window and studied him curiously as she spoke to him.

 

    "178? Is your foot still broken? It's your second week of absence, any longer and I'll need to put in for a replacement."

 

Mac's heart sank as she spoke, sliding the covers off to reveal his bandaged foot. It hurt when he dragged it into the large girls' vision as her eyes glazed over a light blue. He pleaded with her as her mouth slowly twisted.

 

    "Please Mistress, It is healing, just a few more days!"

 

The Acolytes head shook slowly with a subtle hint of sympathy. Then her hand unlocked his window and let the glass slide away. She pointed at him sternly.

 

    "Today is my chance to prove myself, We're not serving the disciples today, or even the Priestesses. Today we are serving the Divine herself. Either join the others, or I'll replace you!"

 

Then she strode away leaving Mac to his thoughts. Testing his leg, the injury was still excruciating. He could walk, kind of. That would have to be enough as he limped his way towards the stairs at the end of his tiny room.

 

Gads met him at the door and offered a shoulder to help him climb down to the assembly area. The two slaves were only a little late as the fell into line at the back of their section, Their Acolyte Jess gave them a death glare but didn't move to discipline them as she stood attention. The scale of the assembly area always boggled the minds of the slaves as they felt like insects compared to the large disciples that patrolled around watching the Acolytes. When the Priestess appeared to loom over them all, they couldn't even comprehend her full size and stature. The growing shadow signalled the arrival of the Priestess as everyone tensed to attention.

 

"OKAY, SLAVE SECTION 231, YOU ARE ON GODDESS DUTY, CONGRATULATIONS, SHE HAS A BIG SHOE CLEAN COMING UP, AND YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE ONES SCRUBBING, DISCIPLES WILL BE INSPECTING, IMPERFECTIONS WILL MEAN THE SECTION IS DOWNGRADED TO DISPOSABLE, THE NORMAL ROUTINE, GOODLUCK, NOW WHERE WAS MY COFFEE..."

 

Jess turned back to look over her group,

 

    "Well, You all heard the priestess, no fuck ups today we're all in trouble! I'll be right behind you, no fuck ups!"


Governer Ted Newtown - Governor of Tianu Metropolis

 

The flashing lights were pissing him off as he pushed his way into his emergency bunkers meeting room.

 

    "Shut off the fucking lights, What the fuck is going on!"

 

He yelled into the room as his aids and ministers scrambled to provide him information all at once. His top aid pulled on his shoulder and pointed towards the large camera feed.

 

    "Priestess Gina warned us about not offering tribute. Now she has done something to the city. The north seas no longer surround us, The city limits are just massive cliffs to nowhere!"

 

He watched the drone camera as they swept along the vast solid-coloured shiny cliffs along with the cities eastern rim. Moving to stand behind the drone pilot, he pointed to an area to check, a large pillar rising from the edge of the cliff into the sky. 

 

    "It looks like the middle sections of the city are being sheltered by a colossal tunnel, we need to get a layout of our new situation, Kyle, Try and get the Priestess on the phone, Maybe we can open negotiations."

 

The staff jumped into action as the drone pilots split up and began to map out their city. Kyle appeared shortly after with a large tablet, the face of Priestess Gina looking very unimpressed. She shook her head as she spoke casually.

 

    "I warned you about missing tribute. You're on your own now."

 

Ted shook his head as he took the tablet.

 

    "Okay, Listen, We can get you the tributes, please just stop this madness before someone gets hurt!"

 

The priestess broke down in laughter as she went to disconnect the call.

 

    "This has nothing to do with me anymore. Goodbye, Ted."

 

The screen went black, and the Governor threw the tablet at the wall.

 

    "BITCH! What the fuck does this mean, This is all her doing, Fucking whore, What the fuck is going on, I want answers, NOW PEOPLE!" 

 

The room was silent for a long while as the 3d image was drawn on the central screen, the drone pilots flying the rims of the city and the extensive tunnels. One of the women spoke up as the last section was being rendered.  

 

    "It's a shoe...look."

 

As she spoke, she reached down behind her and pulled off one of her slip-on shoes. She was holding it up against the rendered image. 

 

    "The city is mapped out across the insole of a massive shoe."

 

The room gasped quietly as they saw the comparison, speaking amongst themselves in hushed tones. Then the image flickered and vanished as the female face appeared, long purple hair, beautiful eyes and smirk on her lips. She was looking around the room as if she could see through the screen.

 

    "Hi, I am proud of you all for figuring that out, as a reward, I am going to do this very, very slowly for you all. So you can properly take it in, savour me, worship me."

 

She said in a lilting voice, her voice making everyone feel enchanted as she started to giggle. One of the drone pilots spoke up as the room turned to him quickly.

 

    "Sir, Massive object approaching from above, The city is falling dark under the shadow, Panic will take over!"

 

The Governor looked back to the smiling face of the woman on the screen. She was chewing her bottom lip as she listened. He didn't know who she was, but she was clearing involved. 

 

    "Okay, Listen, We can give you whatever you want, Just stop whatever madness this is!"

 

The woman grinned as her tongue slid between her lips. She was turning to look at Ted as if he was a stain in her underwear.

    "Me? I am just going to put my shoe on. You're the ones who should be worrying about madness." 

 

Then the world around them started to shake as the room rocked side to side. Ted turned to the drone camera that was now racing down the crowded streets as the enormous pale surface loomed ever closer above them.

 

    "We're in her shoe, and she's putting it on, We need to--"

 

The bunker shook as the lights and screens all went black, Ted was thrown from his feet as he felt a wall smack into his back. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his phone and switched the light on. Others flickered on around the room as hit people regained there awareness. A voice called out from somewhere in the dark.

 

    "Sir, we need to get out, the bunker is unstable, the lifts are all broken!"

 

Looking around, he could see the walls were all cracked and unstable. Voicing his consent, he pushed his way to the door and violently kicked it open to reveal the emergency escape stairs. Three of his staff had been killed. Two were too wounded to do the climb to the surface. He was terrified of what he would find when he got up there. 

 

As he pushed through the rubble on the surface, he was overwhelmed with the scorching heat and pungent, thick air. He buckled down choking as he crawled out into the ruined street. As he glanced up, he could see the sky between two massive mountains. The woman who had spoken up earlier crawled up beside him. 

 

    "Based on the sketch, I worked out we are likely between her third and fourth toes. Everything south of us is certainly gone."

 

Ted sat up and looked around, the heat was oppressive, and the whines of injured and terrified people echoed from the buildings as they crumbled apart. Behind the city hall was a vast wall of flesh, ascending from darkness and splitting into two mountainous toes. The Governor lowered his head and started to cry, hopelessness overcoming him as a thunderous earthquake began.

 

Kyle appeared next to him to grab his arm and drag him to his feet.

 

    "We have to go, sir! The mountain is moving!" 

 

Ted looked up through tear-drenched eyes as the massive toes began to drag a sizeable rolling pile of the city towards him. He turned to look at his people as large chunks of buildings started raining down, followed by darkness.


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Her toes curled in, the city breaking apart like dust between her toes. She loved the feeling as she felt the governor finally pop under her; she loved that he had survived the first crunch. That secondary snuff made the process that little bit more stimulating. Smiling down, she reached out with her mind once more, this time to her other shoe.

 

    "You folks were unable to figure it out, So I'm going to tell you, You're in my shoe...and this is my foot...all hail Goddess Charlotte."

 

She giggled as she slid her foot into her other slip-on, her awareness travelling the streets, embracing the panic as the cities population screamed out in terror at her delicate sole scraping across the tops of their buildings. Then she closed her eyes, her hand subconsciously sliding into her panties as she held her foot just above the tiny city. Her lips mouthed the soundless words as her foot compressed, and her fingers stroked.

 

    "Boom...bitches"

 

The snuff made her moist as millions of insignificant lives exploded under her heel, sole and toes. This time her toe curl caught a whole crowd, making her moan lightly as she enjoyed the power of her toes. 

 

Sliding her feet back out from her shoes, she casually kicked them under her bed for her slaves to clean, grabbing a cage of 5-inch slaves, she vanished to her bedroom to reflect and savour the moment. 

 

Chapter XI: Pressure by JustForTribute

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 11: Pressure


Rebecca Keats, Mortal Friend

 

The atmosphere was festive in the small coffee shop near the school where she taught. Life had been happier since her first encounter with Goddess Charlotte. The Goddess and her had met for regular coffee chats on Friday evenings. The Goddess for her part mostly sat in silence, listening to Rebecca discussing her work. Becky had become comfortable with her presence, even if the waiters always seemed to end up in her coffee without anyone even noticing.   

 

The shop was busier than expected, the winters market was now in full swing. The Coffee shop had no free tables as she stood at the counter. Taking off and pocketing her gloves, she ordered two caramel lattes. The Goddess would be there in a few minutes. They never arranged a time she just always seemed to walk in a few minutes after Rebecca had ordered. She felt nervous, comfortable as she was the woman she was meeting was still to be feared until her mood was known.

 

The Barista came back and handed her two hot cups, accepting her payment in exchange. Becky stood and looked around the busy shop hoping someone would get up and leave to free a table. As she rocked back and forward slowly, the door swung slowly open. There she was, dressed in a long purple winters coat, hair flowing from under a fashionable fabric hat, The Goddess strode in. Becky never understood why the whole room didn't stop and stare. She never drew attention. It is as if the most fashionable person in the world just walked in and everyone was oblivious. 

 

"Good Evening, Charlotte, Glad you could make it tonight."

 

Becky offered sweetly as she held out one of the cups. Her friend took the cup and glanced around the room, gesturing to their regular table by the window. Becky fell into line behind her as she approached the table. There was a man sat there typing something on his laptop. He showed no sign of being done as the Goddess stepped up beside him and turned to face Rebecca.

 

    "Let's have our normal seats shall we?"

 

She said with a wide grin as she sat down, the man vanishing from behind her as sat, shrugging her jacket off and over the back of the chair. As she gestured for Becky to sit the laptop, and the man's belongings vanished. Becky took the offered seat, shaking her head in disbelief.

 

    "Did you kill him?"

 

Her voice had a slight quiver that she couldn't hide when she suspected she was party to murder. The Goddess sipped her Coffee before placing it before her on the table.

 

    "Not many mortals can survive my ass compressing them into a paste, Maybe another one of those super ants?"

 

Becky smirked at the reference, burying her conscience quickly trying to avoid thinking about the implications. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a small fabric bag with a cord tie. Resting it on the table between them, she rocked her head a little as she pitched her request.

 

    "Veronika and I have had many fun adventures. I fear last night I may have taken things too far she's a little broken. Would you be able to fix her?"

 

The Goddess grinned as she tipped the bag upside down, letting the small woman roll painfully onto the cold table. Rolling her around under her finger, she inspected the damage. She giggled as a pulse of purple energy, shocked the tiny whining woman into unconsciousness. She looked back at Becky with a wicked grin. 

 

    "Of course I can heal your little sex toy, I can even make her a bit tougher for you, for next time."

 

Rebecca blushed fiercely as she gently slid the small woman back into the pouch.

 

    "I never said I....Well, of course, you would know, So what if I've discovered a kink for cheating best friends."

 

Charlotte just giggled as a waitress appeared to offer her a refill, The Goddess requested the house special and rested her chin in her palms to listen to Becky speak. Becky ordered a cookie from the waitress, realising it was one of the girls from her class she snapped back to the Goddess after she left. 

 

    "That's Yvonne. She's one of my students, leave her alone!"

 

Charlotte shocked her as she sat up, Lifting her finger and pointing towards Becky.

 

    "No-one speaks to me like that. You will not deny my fun. If not her, then you must select another from this room, I will have my tribute."

 

Rebecca swallowed the last of her Coffee as she looked around the room, This was hardly the first time the Goddess had toyed with her like this, she pointed to a man in the corner who was eating alone. Charlotte grinned, and the man vanished, appearing on the table before her. The man was the size of a chocolate chip as he looked around confused, Rebecca already feeling guilty. 

 

    "What are you going to do to him?"

 

She pleaded carefully as the tiny man looked up at her with terror in his eyes. The Goddess moved her finger over the little figure and pressed down, pinning him to the table under the tip of her finger. 

 

    "I'm going to savour his tiny fight for life. Then I'm going to snuff him out under my finger, Mmm you should feel it, the power rush, select someone else for yourself."

 

Lowering her head to the table, she could see the man pounding against the huge fingertip-the hopeless struggle against the divine power of her friend. Becky shook her head as she felt a decisive blow of empathy.

 

    "No, Thank you, Goddess, I don't want to..."

 

As she sat back up, she heard a young feminine voice speaking from across the room. A young girl was calling out.

 

    "Daddy? Has anyone seen my dad?"

 

Becky turned to see the girl at the table where the man had been before snapping back to the Goddess who had eyes closed, enjoying the squirming man under her finger.

 

    "Charlotte wa-"

 

The only words she could get out before the finger gently compressed, a small squirt of red coming out from under the finger. Becky put her head in her hands as she looked up and the Goddess who was now looking over to her.

 

    "Okay, Her, I'll do her..."

 

She said resigned, pointing to the lost looking girl. Charlotte gestured towards her, and she vanished, appearing before Becky on the table. The Goddess leaned in to watch as Becky placed her finger on the screaming girl. Becky felt the power rush through her as the small figure pounded on her fingertip. 

    "Fuck, I hate that I am enjoying this..."

 

She said as the Goddess giggled, the small pop cementing her corruption. The Barista returned with the Goddesses drink and Beckies Cookie. The two sat in silence for a moment as Becky inspected the mess on her finger. A voice came from the other table,

 

    "Charles? Steph? Where did you go?"

 

Becky looked over at the middle-aged woman now at the table she had chosen as Charlotte smirked.

 

    "You want the mother too?"

 

Charlotte said with a devious grin stretching her arms behind her head. Becky looked at her in horror.

 

    "You knew! You knew he had a family!"

 

She ranted as the Goddess nodded her head politely, lifting her drink for a sip.

 

    "I did, but you never asked, Do you want her or can I?"

 

Becky shook her head in mild anger as she looked back at the woman who was looking for her family. Taking a bite of her cookie, she rolled her eyes.

 

    "I'll do it..."

 

The Goddess giggled in approval as the woman vanished appearing next to the large cookie. 

 

    "Do it slowly, it feels so much better, let her fight you."

 

She offered as advice as Becky sighed, placing her finger gently on the tiny woman. As she pinned the girl, she felt warm. The power of life and death was intoxicating as she felt the woman squirm and fight. Charlotte was watching the woman under her finger as she gently rolled her over. The power was incredible. Her morals had been suspended in her mind as she let her ego indulge itself. *squelch* and the woman was gone. Her life no more, and Becky was feeling more than a little horny. Veronika was going to be tested the moment she got home. 

 

Charlotte sat up and breathed deep.

 

    "Well, That was hot. Are you sure you don't want to work in the temple? You could do that whenever you wanted..."

 

Becky shook her head as she wiped her finger and the table with a napkin. She was shaking the thoughts from her head as she picked up her cookie.

 

    "No, My duty is to my students, I want to make sure they succeed, Besides I would look silly in those robes."

 

The Goddess chuckled as she finished her drink, the ground shook slightly as she placed it back on the table. Becky stared at her incredulously. 

 

    "What? That wasn't me. Next Friday, you come to my place, instead of this place, agreed?" 

 

Becky thought for a moment as the ground shook again, people were getting up to look out of the windows as the Goddess fixed her with a stare. 

 

    "Yes, of course, I'll meet you here, and we can leave together."

 

Charlotte grinned as she stood, the two women hugged as friends before the Goddess strode quickly out of the back door. A loud crash came from outside as a giant sandaled foot crashed into the winter market. 

 

Becky joined the others at the window as they all looked up at the Titaness that was glaring down at the Coffee shop. Pulling her jacket on, Rebecca left the coffee shop and pushed her way out onto the street. 

 

    "GODDESS? ARE YOU IN THERE?" 

 

Priestess Lisa asked while crouching in the square, a massive force of nature snaring the population in fear. Rebecca found herself able to ignore the sense of awe the others were struck by and manoeuvre out of the square, heading for home. 


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Returning home the Goddess cast aside her mortal clothes and summoned her comfortable black robes. She threw on her large display to watch Lisa torment the small cafe as she conjured her administration tablet to mark some merits for her planetary priestess. Karen and two others came in, falling to their knees in supplication as the Goddess flicked through Priestess Lisa's record.

 

    "Lisa is getting sharp. She sensed me and found me before I finished my Coffee this time. Maybe she was expecting it, the dangers of a routine. Regardless, Next week my friend will be visiting me here. You will treat her as you would myself. Is that understood?"

 

She announced, looking down her maids for signs of agreement, the women looked to each other confused as the Goddess stomped her foot.

 

    "I SAID, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!"

 

Her voice boomed throughout the temple, Priestesses, disciples, and Acolytes appeared all over the room from various hidden doors, all kneeling and acknowledging the command in unison. The Goddess looked around sternly as she slowly let a smile touch her lips.

 

"Good."

 

Her point clear she lifted her barefoot towards one of the last Disciples to arrive, trapping her neck between her toes she dragged the girl into the room before her. The small woman's face was going red between her toes as she looked down on her. The doll-sized woman's body was laid out under her foot as she slowly compressed her. 

 

    "Nothing personal" *Slow breath* "I need this right now..."

 

The Goddess said as a slight moan escaped her lips. The disciple was gasping for air as she slowly let her weight settle, the woman standing no chance as her body slowly started to crack and shatter under her.

 

    "Fuck, You didn't deserve this...you have done nothing wrong..."

 

Charlotte admitted as she looked down at the terrified woman gasping for life. Her heart was pounding as she felt the consciousness ebb from the small woman, her foot crushing the life from her. She finally brought her big toe over the woman's face, smothering her. One press with her toe and the small servant expired. She breathed out slowly as she lifted her foot.

 

    "That is why we should keep some larger slaves to hand...Clean my foot, Karen."

 

Chapter XII: Personal Touch by JustForTribute

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 12: Personal Touch


Kate Tomes: Tribute Chamber Priestess

 

Her desk was covered in queues of tiny people, neatly organised in sections. Kate was responsible for overseeing the arrival of the monthly tributes from each of the Goddesses worlds. Her doll-sized disciples wandered around her desk answering questions from the Acolytes who were at the ends of each queue, taking names, assigning numbers and reporting the count. Kate spent most of her time checking the final counts against the expected tributes, issuing warnings to those who fell short. 

 

It had been a quiet day, only four planets were offering tributes, Each one offering the Goddess 10,000 new lives to be sorted and dispersed across the temple. The notification popped up on her screen. The Goddess had requested tributes to be diverted to the kitchen in preparation for guests. Kate pressed the red warning button as she spoke softly over the slow bureaucracy spread across her desk. 

 

    "Goddess requesting full resource divergence to section three, Dani can you please attend me for new orders."

 

The Acolytes and Disciples quickly started to move around, adjusting the various exits from the tribute desk to send the new arrivals to Section Three, the Kitchens. Danielle, her head Disciple hopped up from the desk onto a raised platform, climbing up to stand eye level with Kate. The Priestess smiled at her old friend as she whispered towards her.

 

    "The Goddess wants 100,000 tributes for the kitchen. We are only expecting 40,000. I need you to take Feena and collect some of the debts owed from the other worlds."

 

Dani bowed as she nodded her acceptance, seemingly overjoyed at the task as she almost danced down from the platform. 



Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The new priestess was grovelling for forgiveness on the floor before the Goddess. Charlotte was only half paying attention as she plucked the appendages from a small man between her fingers, watching him beg and cry as she slowly moved from limb to limb. After a few moments, she slowly twisted his mortified head free of his torso and discarded the pieces to the floor with a brush of her hands. The Goddess reached for another tribute when the grovelling woman said something that drew her focus.

 

    "...They were able to escape divine seals, It's as if they had magical assistance..."

 

The Goddess perked up as her fingers drew another squirming figure from the jar beside her. If someone was helping her tributes escape then maybe it was something she should look into. Leaning down, she lifted the grovelling priestesses head to look up at her, smiling lightly she balanced the man she had picked up on the woman's forehead and spoke to her. 

 

    "I'll have a look into your escaping tributes, for your sake there had better be something to find. Now don't move."

 

She said sweetly as she leaned back in her chair and lifted her barefoot up slowly. Placing her foot on the young priestesses face, the Goddess pinned the man against the priestesses forehead with her toes. She savoured his struggles, letting the priestess fully appreciate her sole before slowly twisting, grinding the man into a gooey mess on the woman's face. Then she vanished, leaving the Priestess to wipe herself off.


Zarya Justine, Disciple of Lyssa

 

The group of terrified people behind her followed closely as she led them down the dark, twisting corridors. This would be the tenth group she had rescued this week, unwilling sacrifices being kept as a tribute for the Goddess. The passage opened up in a large open area in the gardens of the Planetary Temple. Her homeworld had been conquered only a few years ago by the cruel Goddess Valis, and she had sacrificed everything, even her soul to be able to fight back against the oppressive priestess who brutally ruled over them.

 

The group approached the high temple walls, built the scale of the 100ft bitch that lived here. Once outside the temple wasn't guarded, who would dare challenge a Priestess of the Goddess? This made the trip from here out a relatively safe one. As the group reached the base of the massive stone wall, Zarya turned and hopped up onto a raised boulder to address the group. Thirty pairs of eyes looked back as she spoke with a commanding tone. 

 

    "Once I open the path through the wall, You will be on your own, disperse back into the population and tell no-one what happened here. I can only keep helping people if I am allowed to work in secret. Enjoy the rest of your lives!"

The group started to talk amongst itself as Zarya turned back to the wall and placed both of her hands on the firm stone. She muttered a prayer to Lyssa, the Goddess of Death and felt her blessing pass through her as the stone shifted and split, creating a path through. Holding her focus, she glanced at the group and nodded towards the newly formed crack. The group wasted no time in fleeing through the thick wall and back out into the wider world. Once they had passed through Zarya released the wall and it reformed into its solid-state. Falling into an exhausted slump, she smiled to herself, another group free. A slow clap came from behind, followed by a soft voice.

 

    "Very well done, Can you teach me how to do that?"

 

Turning her head slowly she saw a woman approaching from where the group had been standing, her long purple hair flowing in the breeze as her dark jeans and shirt made her stand out from the pastel colours of the temple garden. Shaking her head, she hopped down from the rock she had used for height and walked towards the woman.

 

    "I'm afraid not. You should have taken the chance to escape while it was open. It takes it out of me. I'll need to recover before I can get you out."

 

The woman smiled at her as she looked her up and down. Zarya felt a knot in her stomach as she traded scrutinising looks with the woman. The ground vibrated slightly as the temple door swung open, the massive brunette standing on the threshold with her hands on her hips, her gaze sweeping the gardens. Zarya dived behind a bush line and gestured for the purple-haired newcomer to join her. The woman watched before slowly crouching down behind the bush. The Priestess started to prowl above them as if hunting for something. The woman sidled over to Zarya and whispered.

 

    "What happens if she finds us do you think?"

 

She said seemingly unconcerned with the gravity of the situation as the large Priestess roamed the far side of the garden. Zarya turned to watch the large woman as she used her incredible height to check behind all of the bush lines. Turning back, she replied, trying to keep her voice calm.

 

    "I doubt we'd be so fortunate as to be locked up as tributes again. I think she'd try and kill us outright. Follow me. I can hide us from her sight."

 

The two women exchanged looks as Zarya raised her hand over her head and mumbled a prayer to Lyssa, as the Goddesses name crossed her lips the woman next to her burst into a curse.

 

    "Fucking bitch whore, I knew it!"

 

Zarya panicked to hush her companion as the Priestesses gaze fixed on them and she turned to approach. 

 

    "Quiet, I need to focus right now!" 

 

The woman's eyes were blazing with purple energy as she glared back at her, Zarya lost her words as she backed away from the purple-haired woman who was slowly standing with a sneer on her lips. The Priestesses shadow loomed over them as she appeared in the sky above. Zarya glanced skyward to see the priestess nod her head, take a deep bow and walk away. 

 

    "Who...who are you?"

 

Zarya said, fearing she already knew the answer as she felt her link to Goddess Lyssa snap, the sudden emptiness within her brought her to her knees. 

 

    "So that little death floozy thinks she can mess around in my universe does she!" 

 

The woman was radiating power as Zarya crawled backwards. Fear was starting to overtake her as the woman stepped slowly forward, her hand lifting as she grinned. The shot of energy was excruciating as her body seized up, locking in place as the woman advanced on her. The woman, The Goddess, let her fingers dance in the air as Zarya's body moved like a puppet in the air. Charlotte spoke with a bitter tone as she manipulated her body, standing her, lifting her hand's palm side up before her.

 

    "All those you helped escape are tainted with her power. I can sense them now, I know. You're going to send them all to her and many more...Then you will serve me for the rest of eternity, along with any others like you that I find. I will be looking now."

 

Zarya felt like she needed to pee, but her body wasn't her own, the fear in her mind; however was very much hers. The Goddess stepped before her and held her hands over Zarya's open palms. She felt the light dusting of sand-grains against her skin as the Goddess fixed eyes with hers. 

 

The Goddesses hand retreated, and Zarya could see the hundreds of people she had helped escape scurrying around on her skin, the tiny little lives staring around in terrified confusion. Charlotte smirked as she reached forward and took hold of Zarya's left finger. Slowly she bent it over, letting it rest in her palm. Zarya felt in impossible detail the bones breaking of the two people that had been caught under her finger. The screams burst through her mind as if they had been standing next to her, their terrified pleas for mercy as clear as if she had been with them. Charlotte spoke softly as she tilted Zarya's palm down, letting the small people roll together where the next fingers would land. 

 

    "You were the saviour to these people. Now you get to experience the bliss of true power as you give these souls to your former owner..."

Zarya felt her next finger fold-over, guided by the divine's firm grip, the cacophony of screams and the immersive experience of crushing bodies made her tear up as she wished she could tremble, she wished she could run. She had been given powers to reduce the amount of death this cruel woman was inflicting on her universe. Instead, she was being forced to become part of it. The Goddess slowly worked through all of her fingers until both of her hands were fists. The amount of death and pleas for mercy echoed through Zarya's mind as she tried to cry. The goddess took Zarya's fists into her hands and squeezed them, ending the final few survivors as she leaned in to whisper in her ear.

 

    "You're going to be hyper-sensitive, every sound, feeling, taste and smell will be the most powerful thing you could experience...you're also going to be indestructible. So no matter how much you suffer, It will never end. "

 

The words came as she heard dying gasps of the last man in a fist. Zarya mentally begged Lyssa for aid as the wicked Goddess tormented her. The world shifted as the Goddess grabbed her throat, the full grip turning into two fingers as Zarya watched Charlotte's face explode to the size of a building before her. 



Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Roughly shoving the four-inch woman into her pocket, the Goddess sighed as she grew herself to walk into the temple. Her planetary priestess sat on the temple throne, giving orders to some of the small disciples. The Goddess entered; the whole room turned to face her and fell to their knees. Sighing, she spoke towards the priestess.

 

    "I've fixed your escaping tribute problem, double offerings from this world for three months for my time...and reach out to the other temples, I want to know if anything like this ever happens again, immediately."

 

The Priestess nodded her approval in silence as the Goddess swept her gaze around the assorted servants, checking for anyone she could step on for any reason. They weren't offering her up an easy excuse, so she just selected a random man from the edge of the room. Placing her booted foot on him and pinning him down. 

 

    "Beg for your life."

 

She declared as the man whimpered idle nothings into her thick sole. She shook her head in disappointment as if there were something he could have said to save himself from this. Her boot applied a slight amount of pressure, and the man crunched. The Goddess smiled and vanished.

 

Entering the Kitchen, Charlotte was greeted with the sweet herbal and honey smells she loved from Emma's cooking. Her chef dropped to her knees as she entered, and Charlotte gestured for her to continue cooking as she hopped up and sat on the counter. 

 

    "I don't reward you for the wonderful work you do, especially with these little delicacies."

 

The Goddess complemented as she fished a chocolate flake mortal from the dish on the counter. The snack dissolving into an explosion of flavour on her tongue. Her Chef nodded her approval as she flicked a group of small men around the frying pan. Charlotte reached into her pocket and pulled out Zarya.

 

    "This is for you Em. She's an invincible little slut that I have condemned to an eternity of suffering. Try getting off with her. She's going to squirm and scream far more than any of those mortals you've been experimenting with."

 

Emma blushed as she pressed her skillet down on the men in the pan, drawing a scream from them to cover her embarrassment. Turning to the Goddess, she took the four-inch woman and inspected her. 

 

    "Thank you, Goddess. I will be sure to punish her at least twice a day."

 

Charlotte smiled as she offered the tiny Zarya a friendly wave before hopping down from the counter, snagging the bowl of snacks and striding from the kitchen,

 

 

End Notes:

Thank you all for reading this end of year post.

These will continue when @GiantessValis allows it to.

 

Thanks to tinykev & alexsmith for there reviews, if either of you want a personal scenario just drop it in a review or contact author from my profile on here.

Chapter XIII: Alone Time by JustForTribute

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories



Chapter 13: Alone Time


Chris Moroes, Architect, World 74

 

Our world had been called World 74 ever since the great domination a century ago. Our scholars and historians claim it was because it took the Goddess 74 days to conquer us. The Priestesses claim we were just her 74th world and she had got bored with thinking up names. Chris wanted to believe the first but knew the second was more likely. He sat alone in the dimly lit design office, watching the final glass panels bolt into place on top of his life's work, The Mirage Sanctuary. 


When the Goddess had rampaged across the world many decades past, she had caused irreparable tectonic damage to the planet. Over half of the surface was now uninhabitable, and of the remaining land most had to contend with massively erratic weather patterns and natural disasters. The world had three remaining cities where the surviving population had gathered. Chris lived in Evergreen, an ironic name for a city with an unintentional lava moat. 


The Mirage Sanctuary was a 300 story superstructure, Combining technology from before the domination with new concepts the Priestesses had introduced to keep the society running in its harsh environment. The tower was large enough to house the population of evergreen. It was coated with advanced solar converters, generating power and feeding the large enclosed greenhouses. The curved cone dimensions made it resistant to the harsh storms, and it's deep earth suspension helped it ride through even the highest scale earthquakes. The Mirage was the pinnacle of technology for World 74 and was intended to be its Ark.


Chris felt tired as he turned off his laptop, tomorrow would be the grand opening, and he needed to get some sleep, the project was finally done. As he turned, he saw her, sat in the dark corner swirling a glass of dark liquid in her long slender fingers. She was beautiful, his muse, a figment of his degrading mind as he lost himself to stress. He knew he was going mad, this ghostly figure whispering sweet nothings into his ear and vanishing with the wind.


“It’s done then. The project is finally...erect?”


The sweet feminine voice said as she stood and walked to look out of the window towards the finished structure. Chris just shook his head and finished his whiskey. With the project over, he would see a therapist about the voices in his head. Ignoring the ominous woman, he slid his laptop into his bag and walked out of the office. The night air was cold as he walked over to the Mirage, as a head architect he had been living in the new construct for the past three months once the residential areas had been configured. 


The lonely ride in the elevator to the 150th floor gave him a few minutes to think. Evergreen was about to become the most advanced city in the world. Priestess Seira even said she would consider moving the temple here if the project had been successful. He wasn't sure if that was a blessing or a curse with the number of lives the temple seemed to consume from the surrounding area. As the night sky passed him by he felt a sense of pride, for his city at least, Food and safety would be assured. 


Two weeks after the grand opening most of Evergreens operations had been transferred into the tower, the new superstructure dwarfed the surrounding cityscape. Within a few short weeks, it had become the centre for government and commerce. From his office, Chris had a view over the entire east side of Evergreen, many people still lived their lives in the sprawling city, but the presence of the Mirage gave them all hope. Then it happened.


The lava streams that settled into a steady flow around the edge of Evergreen suddenly sprouted up, a 50ft wall of lava rising into the sky around the city before crashing back down, massive plumes of smoke jetting into the skies creating a thick black curtain around the city. Chris turned to his laptop and turned on the national news. The camera showed a thick smoke cloud rising all around the city as a harsh wind started to push it around. Looking out the window he could see it, the massive pure black wall of smoke began to all shift. It looked like Evergreen was in the eye of a smoke tornado. 


The sirens screamed as the evacuation orders went out, the city's emergency protocol. Get everyone into the Mirage Sanctuary and ride out the storm. Chris’s heart pounded as he watched the officials get to work, his construct only a few weeks old and already saving lives. 


As he stood on his elevated balcony watching the distant wall of smoke, the deep colour making it hypnotic, Chris wondered if this was the work of Priestess Seira, testing their new development or if this freak event of nature was just another part of their worlds curse. He didn't have to wait long for his answer as a colossal pale foot descended slowly from the sky, as long as the mirage was tall. The massive toes painted with complicated patterns that looked like they belonged in an art gallery. The colossal foot pressed slowly into the east side of the city, demolishing the old business parks and sinking itself into the world's crust. The thundering crash was deafening as a large debris cloud pushed out from under the enormous toes spreading out through the streets. The second crash told him another foot must have come down on the other side of the tower. 


Chris went back inside from the balcony and rushed over to his laptop, pressing the conferencing software’s speed dial. The face of the first minister appearing on his screen, looking deeply concerned.


“We have to go into lockdown, if that foot moves the earthquake would tip us over, you have to lock the building down right now and engage the suspension!”


In a panic, he said to the minister who turned to yell orders at the others in the room.


“There are still people outside, nothing we can do for them, Our best guess is that this is the Goddess, we’re reaching out to the temple and sending tributes to the top floors!”


The minister replied with a worried tone before returning to crisis management and ignoring Chris. The Architect fell back in his chair as the large thick shields came down over his windows, sealing him inside as the tower locked down. As if on queue, the massive foot moved, sliding back through the city. Chris stood and gazed out as a knee crashed down where the foot had been, causing the Mirage to tilt a full 20 degrees to the side, forcing him to grab his wall for stability. The building suspension kicked in, and the massive deep earth supports gripped the superstructure, pushing the building back to a stable central. Chris sighed in relief, a good first test.


The local news reported mass hysteria spreading throughout the residential areas of the Mirage as large crowds were being distributed through the higher floors. It was a full panic situation, as the authorities were struggling to maintain control. Chris locked the door to his apartment, just in case, before returning to the window. A cascade of dark purple ropes suddenly blocked his view. He watched confused as they flowed downwards before a huge eye appeared at his window. The iris eclipses his small window as he stares at the huge pupil. 


“Oh, holy Goddess…”


The only words he could muster as the eye moved swiftly away, huge lips taking its place. Then he felt his room shake as a massive tongue smashed into the building shield, leaving a murky layer of saliva behind as it dragged itself upwards. Chris felt the need to know what was going on, his window now a blur spit had lost his direct view. Lockdown meant he couldn't open the windows or get onto his balcony, so he turned to the news channels. 


Channel 11 News had a live feed from the north side of the city, a camera crew that was not inside the Mirage shows the impossibly huge woman licking the Mirage like a lollipop. Chris recognised her immediately once he was able to see her face from afar. He fell back into his chair as he stared at her.


“Not a voice in my head...A Goddess…”


The large tongue made his room vibrate as it dragged across his section of the window again. The deep moan reverberated through the walls as the news channel recorded the Goddess moaning as she drooled over the top of the tower. Her words shook the building, but the news feed made them understandable. 


“Mmm, I’m ready....”


Chris watched the news feed in horrified fascination as the huge woman elevated into the sky, her hips swinging forward to bring her glistening nethers above the Mirage. The final words she had spoken struck Chris like a hammer as dread crept over him, ‘The project is erect’. As the Building started to rock backwards and forward, he saw on the news, the Goddess gently teasing her clit and labia with the tip of the Mirage. His mind raced back to the design stage when he thought he was going mad. The earthquake suspension, That was her idea, the Priestess had given them the technology. 


“MMMMM”


The loud tremble followed by the moan from the laptop feed, His heart was racing as he gripped onto a door handle to stabilise the gently rocking. The curved shape was her idea as well, and The priestesses had provided the material for the shielding. The whole building shook violently as his room went dark, illuminated only by his laptop screen. He fell to the floor as his laptop slid from his table. He caught it before it landed, finding his face pressed into a video of the Goddess, the Mirage half inserted into herself as she caressed her clit. 


Chris sat on the floor in the middle of his apartment, clutching his laptop, she was taking her time, a project she had been manipulating for nearly two decades. The evacuation policies, they were her idea, bringing everyone together into the tower. She wanted that too. The building shook again as the laptop screen changed to a swirling buffering symbol. She had thrust it deeper and blocked out the internet. 


The room shook again as the light returned, the windows coated in a thick looking slime. As another moan shook the building, the image on the laptop recovered, showing the massive woman stimulating herself in the sky over the Mirage, spreading herself for another thrust. Chris sniffed, he could smell her, her scent was permeating the walls. The realisation hit him as he rushed over to the window. The compression walls, they were for storms, weren't they. The more he thought about the thin gaps in the walls to allow the building to compress, the more he realised how little that would help in a storm. They were her idea, and they had nothing to do with hurricanes.


As he tried to pull his bookshelf away to find the compression point, the whole building rocked backwards as he was once again plunged into darkness. Chris fell back, rolling into his desk as the building swayed. His laptop lost signal on the external view again while he crawled over to it, changing it to an internal network. He gripped it as he slid back across the room, the whole building tilting back and forth as he watched the video from the higher floors. The top three floors seemed to be flooding with thick cream, being pushed through the thin compression gaps. She was drowning the trapped population as she rhythmically rode the Mirage Sanctuary. 


There was a momentary reprieve as she slowed, allowing Chris to get back to his feet and finishing dislodging the bookshelf. Sure enough, a thick layer of slime was wedged into the thin compression gap waiting for its chance to ooze in. Chris kicked the panel open on the wall and rapidly hit in his override codes, forcing the compression walls to seal. 


“That should stop her sick game for now.”


He said to himself as he gripped tightly on the panel, ready for her next wave of thrusting. He didn't have to wait long before the whole building started to shake and rock once more. The brief flashes of light reassuring him that the Goddess juices were being kept outside of the tower. Her scent still dominated his senses as the newly freed bookcase slid around his apartment, smashing apart other furniture as it travelled. Chris took a gamble to grab his laptop, flicking through the cameras, hundreds of thousands of people all holding on for their lives as the Goddess used their superstructure to get off. 


The careful planning and skilled manipulation that had gone into this had to be commended Chris thought as he lost his grip, sliding backwards with the sudden shift in tilt. She had planted the ideas in his head to design the perfect sex toy for a divine being, and he had been oblivious. 


*CRACK*


The long thin split shot across the large window as Chris sat up from his prone fetal position. The sizeable deep crack was splitting into a branching crack all along the windows. His mind reeled as he considered the problem.


“She's….she is,,, contracting, she is about to orgasm...the compression walls!”


The thought hit him hard as the Goddesses scream thundered through the building, the compression walls were to absorb her orgasm, and Chris had sealed them. The glass buckled under the divine pressure, Chris blacked out immediately as he was smashed through the internal walls by an impossible wall of flesh. 


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

She felt her carefully crafted toy give way to her powerful orgasm as hundreds of thousands of lives cried out for the last time. It should have been suitable for a couple of rides, but one of the mortals had disabled one of the durability features. 


She left the toy inside herself as she fell onto her back, breaking the phallus-shaped building from the ground like a dry twig. Laying on her back, she felt her afterglow linger, her sensitive skin feeling every new pop as the mortals in the city around her vanished. The Goddess sighed as she spread her arms and legs, obliterating the remainder of the city.


She fell asleep as the pleasure finally faded, the remains of the building dripping from her moist sex into a puddle between her thighs. When she finally awoke, she was the only living being within the dark smoke tornado. She smiled to herself in satisfaction as she returned to the temple for a shower, leaving only a smouldering crater behind. 


 

End Notes:

Chapters will be added when @GiantessValis allows it.

Alex - You're request is written but it is a future chapter.

Chapter XIV: Appreciation by JustForTribute

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories



Chapter 14: Appreciation


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The ring glimmered in the soft pale light of the temple. The Goddess took her time, watching the planet rotate slowly inside the gemstone set in the center. It was a fresh world, with a population less than a billion. Lisa had explained that she had chosen an undeveloped world as the natural colours were untainted by the pollution and spread of a developed civilisation. Sliding the ring onto her finger she held it out. The strong blues and greens certainly drew the eye away from the golden band. It just looked a little garish. Charlotte clicked her tongue in disappointment as she pulled the ring from her finger.


“No, I don’t like the colours, It looks like costume jewelry…”


The ring removed her ring and she tossed it back to Lisa, shaking her head in annoyance.


“I taught you to do this so you make me things I would like, you will wear that ring a toe ring until I tell you otherwise!”


Another wave of her hand and Lisa was banished back to New Valis. The Goddess pouted slightly as she turned to Karen, extending her hand to receive the next offering. Karen delicately placed another ring on the offered palm. Charlotte brought the new ring to her eye, the world was almost a solid blue. Her gaze swept the world, it was very well developed, living almost entirely underwater. 


“Mmmm interesting, Priestess Helena’s planet, Does she know you turned her into a ring?”


There was a muted silence as Karen looked to the ring and then back to the Goddess. Silently she shook her head before lowering her posture in submission. Charlotte snorted as she slid the ring onto her finger, the silver band complimenting the blue planet set into the clear gem.


“Well, It is pleasing to look at, I will wear it when I wear my turquoise dress, Karen, you better tell Helena you’ve condemned her existence to a jewel in my collection.”

Karen nodded smiling as she backed away out of the door, silently muttering a goodluck to Emma who was still standing with her offering. Emma took Karen's dismissal as her turn to step forward. Stepping forward she fell to her knee lifting a thin silver chain, spread between her fingers. The diamond hanging from the end contained a flat landmass, not a planet. She spoke in hushed tones as she knelt.


“Goddess, I’ve never seen you wearing turquoise…”


Emma said carefully as Charlotte reached to pluck the necklace from her fingers. The Goddess smiled as she raised the necklace for examination.


“I never do and probably never will, Now what is this beautiful piece, it looks like a single continent but I can see nearly 8 billion people living within this gem.”


The Goddesses tongue was stroking her lips as her finger gently caressed the teardrop shaped gem on the chain. Emma spoke clearly as she looked up towards the Goddess.


“I used the skills you taught us about stellar manipulation and experimented a little, I found that once they were within the gem containers, your power was holding the essential systems together, So i peeled a world once it was inside the gem, spreading its surface flat. They were keenly aware of the process and they have no doubt about their current fate.”


Charlotte giggled as she brought the gemstone close to her eye. Gently, she flicked the diamond with the back of her nail.


“Fuck Emma, You know me so well. I love that they know…”


The necklace slid around her neck easily as the gemstone slipped neatly between her breasts. The Goddess glanced down and scrunched her face.

 

“No, I don’t like this fit, I have a better idea.”


Lifting the necklace off Charlotte brought her foot up onto her lap. Fixing the chain around her ankle she shortened it to fit neatly, the now smaller diamond dangling next to her ankle. The Goddess sat in silence, watching the gem for a few long minutes before shaking her head again.


“Nope, not there either...Oh, I know!”


Gripping the small diamond the Goddess drew fingers back revealing another small loop of silver chain. Then she drew the diamond down her foot and between her big and second toes. Looping the chain around her big toe to secure it. She could barely see the diamond now it hung between her toes. She smiled and chewed her lip as looked down at her foot.


“6 million lives, between my toes as an accessory. Yes, This is where it fits.”


Emma stared at the Goddesses foot as her toes wriggled around the gemstone world. Her gift had been accepted and appreciated. Emma's divine reflexes kicked in as she snatched the spinning ring from the air before her. She opened her palm to reveal Karen's blue ring. Charlotte yawned as she lounged back on her plush couch.


“Salvage Helena, then put that planet on a donut or something, The silver band is a good fit, Karen did good work with that, maybe try a different world and bring it back to me.”


Charlotte curled up, tucking her feet under her as she scrunched her toes feeling the diamond. Smiling to herself she switched her large display over to show the local news from the world trapped between her toes. 


The skies behind the reporter were all pitch black, the illumination coming from the street lights as the reporter stood in front of a temple to Goddess Valis. The panicked woman spoke quickly.


“Priestess Riley has no comment on our situation, She said the Goddess had picked us for this divine duty before abandoning the temple and taking all of the acolytes with her! The temple behind me has only worshippers begging the Goddess for forgiveness.”


Charlotte smiled as she listened to their prayers, the fear and uncertainty giving her the tingle of power she adored so much. Folding her foot out from her under, she watched as night turned to day for the news reporter. 


“You all deserve to know…”


She said softly as she took a photo of their world, hanging between her toes. Turning back to the report, the Goddess pressed send, giving everyone in their world a copy of the picture with a single subject line, ‘Forever Mine’. The reporter looked stunned as she checked her phone, the image Charlotte had just sent them quickly appearing on the screen. The young reporter stumbled over her words as she tried to interpret.


“It would appear the Goddess has...turned our planet into a toe ring anklet...We should...uh….we should….We should all pray that she finds the mercy to return us to normal once she has finished with us!”


The reporter said hopefully as Charlotte burst into a giggle. Shaking her head she switched off the display and glanced down at her new jewelry once more before sliding her feet into a pair of thick comfortable socks. Pushing herself into a standing position she almost danced into the kitchen for lunch.


“It has been a good day…”




 

 

End Notes:

Will be uploading 4 or 5 more now @GiantessValis has approved it.

Chapter XV: Coverage by JustForTribute

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories

Chapter 15: Coverage


Kate Tomes: Tribute Chamber Priestess

The counter on top of the box ticked up to 100,000 as Dani emptied her final little pouch of humans into the top layer. Kate felt herself breathe a sigh of relief as she carefully closed the box and sealed it.


“Okay, That’s the Goddesses request met, I’ll let Emma know she can collect them.”


The two disciples Dani and Feena slumped down on the desk, the doll sized servants apparently exhausted after their adventures. Kate took a moment to scan her desk, the hundred or so inch tall acolytes were packing up their desks as the work day drew to a close. The light swirl of the portal indicated the arrival of a new tribute batch. Everyone stopped. The tiny acolytes all stared up to Kate with pleading eyes. Kate shook her head and swept her eyes over her staff.


“This one can wait until tomorrow, We’re done for the day.”


A light sound of joy spread across her desk as the Acolytes started to make their way back to the temple residences. Kate leaned over to the new box and lifted the corner to peak inside. 10,000 tiny humans met her eyes as she took in their expressions.


“Just sit tight, 16 hours and we’ll get to you.”


There was a cute outburst of protest as the Priestess closed the lid on the tribute box. Offering her hand down to her two disciples she stood from her desk. Feena and Danielle jumped up onto her hand and skillfully climbed her forearm before jumping over to her belt. Securing themselves in her waistband as they did every evening. Kate smiled down at her two companions as she strode out of the temple tribute chamber.


As they passed the threshold into what should have been the temple, Kate found herself in a large plush bed chamber, unfamiliar to her. She turned to go back only to find the door was no longer behind her. Standing in confusion she saw the movement coming from the bed as a mess of purple hair emerged. The Goddess sat up and looked over to her through messy bed hair. Kate had never been the same scale as the Goddess before, seeing her like this caught her off guard. The Goddess gaze started to shift into a glare before Kate realised her mistake. She fell to her knees.


“Goddess, I beg your forgiveness, I was slow to take in your divinity”


Kate averted her eyes to the floor as the Goddesses sock-clad feet appeared before her. She spoke above her in a voice that seemed to echo around the room.


“You used to be a journalist Kate, I’ve decided to start a news organisation, or rather, I've decided that you will start one for me, Get Priestess Helena to replace you in tribute services and then report to Lisa on New Valis. She knows what I want.”


The sock clad feet walked away without waiting for a reply. The Priestess waited until she was sure the Goddess was gone before she stood. The emotions that rushed through her ranged from fear to excitement as her mind poured over the Goddesses command.


Miranda Dayson - Founder of the Goddess Charlotte Society, New Valis

 

“And, Banned, Heretical little shit...oh and another…”


This was how Miri spent her days, purging the online fan sites of heresy. People who doubted the divinity of her Goddess had no place expressing an opinion. Her sister threw a sock at her from the other side of the room.


“It’s not healthy Miranda, being so obsessed, We both know she's real but we are nothing to her, you need to live your life!”


Miri tossed the sock back as she flipped her laptop around, proudly showing the latest banner advert across the top of the fan site.


“Look, The Goddess is starting a news organisation in our city, She is sending a new Priestess to oversee it, Priestess...uh...Kate...According to the forums she's originally from New Valis! That's 2 Priestesses from New Valis!” 


Her sister, Jordan, crawled across the floor to read the banner. Shaking her head she clicked through to the site.


“Here, She’s not looking for help, she’s just announcing it will be here”


Miranda turned the screen around again and scrutinized the page, scrolling through the pages and reading every piece of available information. She sighed and slammed it closed.

“It’s only an hour away, I am going to head to the temple and beg to be part of it, This is my chance to follow in the Priestesses footsteps, to finally serve the Goddess! I was born for this, you know that J!”


Jordan shook her head and left the room, Miri closed the door behind her as she grabbed her duffle bag. She had a trip to pack for.


Acolyte Marianna - Acolyte of Disciple Feena

 

Mari snuck out the back door of the temple. Digging in her pocket for her fireleaf, she lit the rolled up leaf and brought it to her lips, inhaling the smoke. Being an Acolyte on New Valis made her roughly 20ft tall compared to the normal population. Which was a bit larger than she was used to in the temple. The humans were always pestering her for worship and it was starting to stress her out.


Feena had brought her to New Valis to work with Priestess Kate on the new universal news network. A broadcast that would be mandatory viewing on every world in the Goddesses domain. The pressure to get everything right was real and carried divine consequences. She slid down the wall to a seated position as she sucked deep on her fireleaf. The small voice immediately grated on her last nerve.


“Excuse me? Do you work with Priestess Lisa?”


Marianna’s head snapped down to the left, a Redheaded human was standing there staring up at her, Mari’s temper snapped as her hand struck out, knocking the girl over. In one smooth motion she lifted herself up and swung her ass over the small girl, sitting back down. A sense of power and relief washed over her as she relaxed back, taking another hit of her leaf. 


Smirking down between her legs she looked at the squirming human.


“I am a god to you, kiss my ass and tell me i'm beautiful.”


Mari sneered as she maneuvered the small human so her head peered out from between her thighs. The small girl was gasping for breath as she squirmed pleasurably under her, gasping for air. Another deep drag on her fireleaf she blew the hot smoke straight down into the face of her small prisoner, giggling at her coughs and screams. 


“My name is...Miranda, Priestess Kate asked to see me!”


The Acolyte stopped momentarily as she scrutinized the squirming woman under her. The little worm had invoked the name of the Priestess.

“And why, would our Divine Priestess, waste her time with a lowly mortal? She always 

said the only place for mortals was in the tribute system!”


Mari said with a sneer as she reached under her to pull the small woman free. The knee-high mortal brushed herself off as she stood eye level to Marianna’s slouched seated position. Miranda reached into her bag and pulled out a piece of paper, reading from it.


“Miranda Dayson, In light of your dedicated work as leader of the Goddess Charlotte Society I hereby invite you to work with me on our new News Organisation, Please come to-”


The Acolyte snatched the paper and read the final section on her own. The fireleaf was making her feel horny but also dropped her skepticism down by a margin. Glaring back at the small girl she closed her eyes and shook her head.


“Fine, Let’s take you to see the Priestess…”



Kate Tomes: GCNN Priestess

 

The stellar chart was impressive as Kate took her time to appreciate the number of planets under the Goddesses control. Lisa was sitting in the corner talking to a small mortal woman as the final touches were being made to the complicated broadcasting arrays. Kate left Dani and her crew to work as she sat next to Lisa.


“Are you going to introduce me to your speck?”


She offered jokingly as Lisa shot her a glare. The Priestess of the world then apologised to the mortal. Kate studied her closely, making sure it wasn't the Goddess in disguise. Convinced she was an ordinary mortal she turned a confused look towards Priestess Lisa who finally replied.


“Priestess Kate, Meet Rebecca, Rebecca is a personal friend of Goddess Charlotte.”


Kate's jaw fell open as she looked at the speck of a woman sat on the shelf between them. Lisa continued as Kate's imagination struggled to comprehend.


“The Goddess has weekly meetings with Becky here, secretly, I caught her trying to escape a Coffee Shop last week, drenched in divine residue, She told me everything.”


The tiny woman waved up at Kate who forced a smile onto her lips.


“Pleasure Miss Rebecca, You wouldn’t happen to be coming to the temple on friday would you?”


Rebecca nodded as she spoke in almost muted mortal volume.


“The Goddess thought we should have tea at her place instead of the coffee shop on account of Lisa.”


Kate felt her eyebrow lift as she looked back over to Lisa.


“That explains the last minute special requests the Goddess made of the tribute chamber before reassigning me here. Little Rebecca here is getting the full Emma special on friday.”


Lisa let out a childish squee as she lit up in a massive smile. Turning down to the confused looking mortal she explained.


“The Goddess is having her personal chef prepare food for you, It will be the most exquisite flavours you have ever tasted!”


Kate wondered if the mortal realised that the Goddess planned on feeding her thousands of her own kind. She was tempted to mention it but thought better of it. Turning back to check on the progress of the broadcast hardware she felt a small tap on her ankle. Glancing down she saw an Acolyte looking up at her. She sighed as she lifted her feet to plant them either side of the tiny woman. Standing to her full height she towered over the small Acolyte. Placing her hands firmly on her hips she stared down over her breasts.


“What does an Acolyte expect to gain by disturbing her Priestess?”


The small woman fell to her knees, Kate narrowed her gaze as she saw the speck of a mortal standing next to the kneeling Acolyte. 


“Wonderful Priestess Kate, I bring you the mortal Miranda Dayson, as you requested!”


Kate fell slowly into a squat, examining the two women at her feet. She sneered as she lifted her sandal-clad foot, bringing it down on top of the small Acolyte. 


“Mortals belong in the tribute system, Why would you be so stupid as to bring one before me!”


She felt a small crack as she broke something in the tiny Acolyte, the woman burst into screams as Disciple Feena came running over. The Disciple knelt before her foot, before begging for the Acolytes life. Kate shrugged.


“She’s one of yours Feena? Take her, Discipline her.”


Lifting her foot she saw the mangled Acolyte and shook her head. Reaching down she plucked the speck of a mortal up between her fingers. Lifting the tiny being her to eyes she studied the mortal girl.

“And who are you to lead one of my Acolytes to her death?”


The girl squirmed and screamed in her fingers. Kate turned around and dropped her on the tiny shelf next to Rebecca. The mortal slowly recovered before kneeling down before Kate's dark gaze.


“Priestess, I am Miranda, Head of the Goddess Charlotte Society, I have come to work for you! To earn the ability to serve Goddess Charlotte!” 


Lisa burst out into a giggle as she winked over to Kate who sighed. 


“Listen, you are dust to the Goddess, you are dust to us, You will always be dust. Any last words?”


Miri blanched and looked between the two huge priestesses before turning to look at Rebecca who was standing there watching. Miranda turned away from Kate and addressed Becky directly.


“Please, you understand! Tell them I can serve! Please, I heard you were friends with her, please, give me a chance, ask the Goddess to let me serve her!”


Rebecca turned to look up at Kate. She spoke clearly as addressed the massive looming priestess.


“I can’t speak for the Goddess, She would trust her priestesses to know her will, Priestess Kate, you have authority in this building, Priestess Lisa, you have authority on this planet.”


The faces of the huge women seemed pleased by the answer as their eyes turned to the new mortal as a new voice echoed from all around.


“And I have authority over everything...put the speck to work.”


Kate felt her presence behind her as the light wind blew her hair to the side. Both Priestesses turned slowly and fell to their knees as the Goddess stood in the middle of the room eating what appeared to be a donut with small blue orbs in the icing. Then she vanished.


As they returned to their seats Kate heard Rebecca asking if the Goddess did that alot. Lisa extended her finger to Becky who hopped up and sat on the tip. Lisa smiled and nodded to Kate before also vanishing from the room. Exhaling sharply Kate turned her glare to the speck on the shelf who was smirking.


“Listen here you little mite, You’re now mine, You will work harder than tiny your tiny body can handle and when you fail, my toe will be the last thing you see! DANI! I have a mortal for you to put to work!”


Miranda's smirk never left her face as the large disciple appeared and snatched her, dragging her away from an agitated looking Priestess. 





 

 

Chapter XVI: Temple Tea by JustForTribute

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories

Chapter 16: Temple Tea


Rebecca Keats, Mortal Friend

 

Becky stood in front of her full-length mirror; Her knee-length black dress seemed straightforward for the occasion. Behind her, the radiant figure of Priestess Lisa sat on the edge of bed nodding her head. 


“The Goddess likes black. She will appreciate this look, smart-casual.”


The Priestess had been a persistent companion over the last week. She was even turning up at her class in school. Life had been far more complicated since her discovery by the divine ruler of her world. Becky turned and bowed to the Priestess, the woman quickly jumping up and disavowing the bow.


“Please stop bowing to me, What if the Goddess appeared, No, Stand up straight!”


Rebecca shook her head in annoyance as she pushed past the flustered priestess and strode into her kitchen, swiping the tiny Veronika from her perch on the shelf. Stashing her small servant in her purse, she turned back to face Priestess Lisa.


“Thank you for all your...Help, Priestess, Although for the thousandth time, I would like to remind you I rejected Charlotte's offer to join her temple, I just want to be left to live my life.” 


Lisa gasped as she stepped back, raising her finger in objection;


“Goddess Charlotte, Let’s not get too casual, and my time as a Priestess has taught me that mortals live such short, delicate lives. Without someone looking over you, there are a million and one things that could snuff you by accident!”


Rebecca just shook her head in annoyance and walked out of her apartment. Her Divine stalker chose not to follow her. Her stomach was fluttering as she rode the elevator down to the ground floor of her building—tea with a Goddess, No, Tea with Charlotte.

 

Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The planet exploded in a gooey ball of magma as it struck the wall. The Goddess turned and glared at Emma, who was cowering in the corner. 


“That is what I do to WORLDS that fail me. What do you think I do to SLAVES who burn my meals!”


She raged as Emma begged in the corner. Karen was lingering behind her, holding a pair of discarded socks. Charlotte sneered to Karen who bowed her head.


“What the fuck do you want, Can’t you see I am having a moment with a potential butt plug!”


Karen sputtered, clearly already regretting entering the room.


“I found your socks under the bed, and they had this in them.”


The Maid lifted the delicate chain before her, the small jewel containing a world. Her gift from Emma. Charlotte snatched the chain from Karen before wordlessly dismissing her with a glare. Turning back to Emma, she took two slow steps towards her. The chain was dangling between her fingers.


“This was a thoughtful gift, One I enjoyed very much…”


She spoke softly with a sinister promise in her tone. The Goddess stepped close to Emma, looming over her grovelling form. 


“Look up at me and open your mouth!”


The command was firm, and Charlotte felt a stir of power as she glanced over to the table. The tiny disciple reporter was filming her motions. The world dangling between her fingers, one of the hundreds receiving the footage from her new news network. Emma’s tear-streaked eyes meet hers as she lifts the jewel over her Chefs open mouth.


“Swallow this, I hope it gives you stomach pains before it digests, or maybe it will pass through you…I’m not sure what would be worse for the billions of lives trapped within.”


She glanced at the small camerawoman and winked at her. Knowing they could see her judgement made her nethers stir. Charlotte dropped the trinket into her Chefs mouth and closed it with a finger. Her servant immediately swallowed.


“Rebecca is on her way. You need a new main course. I’ll give you twenty minutes…”


Rebecca Keats, Mortal Friend

 

Rebecca checked her phone. She had been in the elevator for nearly five minutes. The trip down should have only taken at most two. The floor number slowly changed from seven to six. She sighed as she pressed the five on the panel. Stairs would be faster than this elevator. As her finger pressed the button, it fell out of the panel and dinged as it bounced to the floor.


“What the fuck.”


In a moment of panic, she pressed the other floors, each button popping from the panel and clanging to the floor. 


“This piece of shit is choosing now to give up finally!”


The floor changed to Five as Becky pressed the alarm button, she felt it try to ping from its slot as held her finger on it. Applying more pressure, she fought to keep the alarm button pressed in. Frustrated she let it fall free, stamping her foot in agitation. As her black low heeled shoe struck the floor, the walls of the elevator fell away. Leaving her standing in a blank white space, surrounded by elevator wall panels.


“CHARLOTTE!”


She screamed into the void. There was nothing in any direction. The surreal expanse was messing with her sense of perception when a neon pink number appeared. 12:00. The number started counting down, minutes. Rebecca took a deep breath and reached into her purse, pulling Veronika out.


“She’s fucking with me. I’m fucking with you!”


The small girl yelped in anguish as Becky squeezed her before sliding her into her bra. The comfortable and familiar feeling washing over her as the little slave began her ritual of worship. Checking her phone once more, she noticed the power symbol had changed to an infinite sign, while her connection was dead.


“Infinite power but no signal, Insecure Goddess much…”


As she spoke, her signal appeared at full strength. She swallowed deeply as she looked around the void.


“Oh look, Signal, A polite host, would give their guests a chair.”


She said, looking around, the ground shook violently as a massive object rolled in from a distance. An enormous desk chair that was only getting larger as it hurtled towards Becky. She fell into a brace a large plastic wheel four times her height came to a gentle stop before her. 

 

“I’ll just shut up and wait, nine more minutes…”


The vast chair loomed taller than anything Rebecca had ever seen. She took a moment to walk around the massive wheel that had nearly flattened her. Her phone started to ring as she tried to comprehend the scale of the chair. Checking the caller ID, she was surprised to see the name of her boss, Gerald, flashing on the display. She sighed as she pressed the answer call button.


“Becs? Where are you? It’s the parent-teacher conference tonight. You have parents waiting to see you?”


Rebecca swore under her breath. She had been so focused on meeting Charlotte she had forgotten about the conference. Thinking quickly, she coughed down the line.


“Sorry, Gerald, I’m not feeling very well. I think it's contagious. Can someone cover for me?”


She babbled, trying to sound as breathy as she could.


“What? Cover for you? No, of course not! You have to be here. I don't care how sick you are! If you’re not here in Twen—”


The voice on the other end of the phone cut off.


“Gerald? Are you there?”


She asked worried as dead silence took over, The line was still active there was just no sound coming through.


“NEW VALIS IS STOPPED IN TIME”


The voice was booming and came from everywhere. Rebecca jumped backwards as she spun around looking for the source. As she turned a massive barefoot hung in the air, the huge leg dangling over the edge of the colossal chair.


“I’LL SEND YOU BACK JUST BEFORE YOU LEFT, YOU CAN DO YOUR LITTLE MORTAL WORK THING.”


Her voice was powerful. Rebecca had never experienced anything like it. As she looked up to reply, the chair vanished. There was a slight ding, and her elevator doors appeared before her, slowly sliding open. 


As the doors parted, it revealed a bright open modern-looking lounge area. Three women in white robes were kneeling before her. The middle women rose slowly and offered a curtsey in greeting.


“My name is Karen. I am the head maid, If you ever want for anything, just speak my name, and I’ll be happy to serve.”


The other two stepped forward and bowed just as reverently as Karen had.


“I’m Matilda, Karen’s First Priestess, Can I take your coat and bag?”


Rebecca was stunned as she wordlessly shrugged off her coat and handed it over to the waiting-woman. 


“Uh, The pleasure is mine, I’m Rebecca, I teach 12th grade.” 


The three women looked to each other in confusion before they suddenly stiffened and hurried from the room. Rebecca stepped into the room to watch the women retreat through a door hidden in the wall. When she turned back, Charlotte stood in the entry to the room—dressed in a soft, deep purple robe and a warm smile on her lips. 


“Rebecca, You made it! Sorry about the whole elevator delay, Turns out even Goddesses sometimes need a few more minutes to get ready.”


The memory of the white room and giant looming foot came to mind as the Goddess blushed slightly. Becky shook the memory from her mind and smiled at her friend. Stepping into the room, she extended her arms for a welcome hug. 


“You are my friend Charlotte. She gets a hug regardless of her job title.”


The Goddess took a moment before tepidly stepping forward and accepting the embrace. As she felt the soft robes’ warm embrace, she saw another woman standing in the next room. Her mouth hung open in awe at the display of affection. As they split apart, the Goddess let out a light giggled as she gestured for her to follow her into the next room.


“My Chef, Emma, has prepared us a light meal, Come and sit, we can discuss this parent-teacher thing I am keeping you from.”


Rebecca smiled as she followed the Goddess in the lavish dining area. She took a seat opposite her friend at a table remarkably similar to their regular one at the coffee shop. The serving woman who was assumed to be Emma placed a goblet of wine before and the Goddess before vanishing into the kitchen. 


“And maybe you can enlighten me as to what “New Valis is stopped in time” means? You put my world on pause so we can have lunch together?”


The Goddess smirked as she sipped from her wine, licking her lips slowly with the liquid as if spreading it over her lips. Placing the wine back on the table, she met Rebecca’s eyes.


“It means exactly that, Your lit...uh...Your home can wait for you. No need to create problems for you over a simple time stop.”


Becky slurped on her wine. The liquid was divine, literal ambrosia, she thought. There was a strange film across the surface, a membrane protecting the succulent wine. As her tongue broke through it stuck to her tongue, making it tingle with delight. 


“This wine is....well, Divine.”


Charlotte giggled as Emma came in and set down a small plate between them. Skewers of some kind of fish that Rebecca had never seen before. The Goddess plucked one up and offered it to her.


“Whale skewer? Six varieties from six worlds, I think the yellow one is from New Valis?”


Taking the small stick, Rebecca studied the small goldfish sized whales. Now it had been highlighted, and The yellow one did look similar to the Great Ocean Whales of New Valis. She poked it with her finger. It was slimy. 


“The Great Whales are hundreds of feet across...they are titans of the sea…”


Charlotte gulped down the whole stick of whales with one squelchy slurp as she ignored her friends’ question. Swallowing most of them whole she spoke.


“I don’t eat much seafood, but the whales are a weakness of mine for appetisers.”


Becky felt her eyebrows rise in surprise as she sucked the first whale from the stick. The meaty mammal tasted like a salty piece of chicken. It was certainly not an unpleasant taste as she moved to the next on the stick.  The Goddess leaned forward, placing her head in her hands. 


“So, I noticed Lisa discovered you, Is she bothering you? Should I make her into a toe ring for you?”


The whale down her throat almost choked her as she baulked at Charlotte's sudden offer. Recovering her posture and swallowing the largest animal on her world whole. Becky raised her hands in a defensive motion. 


“No, No need for that, Lisa means well, and she’s very popular on New Valis”


Charlotte sipped her wine as she studied her friend's face. Then she spoke again with a corner of her lip in a smile.


“I could make you Priestess of New Valis and Lisa could serve you?”


Rebecca was more prepared for the nonsense this time and took her time swallowing the final whale. Placing the stick back on the plate, she lifted her wine. She was making the Goddess wait for her reply.


“No, You know I don’t want that, I want us to be friends, outside of work friends.”


The Goddess laughed as she lifted her wine once more. When she replaced it on the table, her cheerful demeanour was gone, and she spoke with a severe tone. 


“Then I have one request for you, Friend to Friend.”


The atmosphere had shifted at that moment, and Rebecca was left wondering if she had gone too far. She downed the last of the wine. If this was her last moment alive, she wasn’t leaving any of this delicious wine behind. 


“What is it?”


Charlotte extended her hand over to her empty goblet and ran her finger around the rim. A purple liquid slowly filled the receptacle. 


“This is...divine essence...I won’t force it on you. It would mean a lot to me if you would drink this. It won’t force you into my service, just the basics: immortality, some low level of magic. You see, Mortal's are delicate little drips of existence. They meet accidental fates and illnesses all of the time, and I would like to know I have a friend when I need one, be it next week or next century…”


The liquid in the goblet before her had a luminescent glow. Rebecca took a long moment to study the drink as she considered the offer before her. She was about to speak when Emma walked in. Becky turned to acknowledge the woman when Charlotte’s hand struck out, turning the Chef into a white marble statue. The Goddess turned back to meet Becky's eyes. 


“Was that necessary?” 


The Goddess just kept her severe expression and gestured to the drink before her. Becky took one final deep breath before lifting the goblet to her lips and drinking the flavourless purple juice. Charlotte’s expression visibly relaxed as Becky placed the empty cup back on the table between them. Then she snapped her fingers and Emma resumed moving as if nothing had happened. The Chef was placing a bowl before each of the women.


“Goddess, Mistress Rebecca, Allow me to present the dancing ballet soup, A light herbal soup with soft bread discs and an introductory performance.”

 

Charlotte giggled in delight as she lowered her head to the bowl. Rebecca did the same as her eyes widened. Twelve 1cm tall people were standing on floating bread squares. As if on command they all began to dance. They were jumping from bread piece to bread piece in a delicate ballet to unheard music. Then they started to stack up and throw each other across the bowl in a hypnotic circus performance. The moves and jumps became more complicated and elaborate before finally finishing a human pyramid in the bowl’s centre. They all held their final position as if waiting for something. Becky glanced over to Charlotte’s bowl as she pushed her spoon into the bread under them, sending them all tumbling into the soup. She stared in shock as she looked back at her bowl.


“Really? All that just to be pushed in?” 


The Goddess giggled as she shook her head, her spoon chasing a swimming dancer around the bowl.


“They don’t know they are part of the meal, not until the final moment when you add them! Isn’t it delicious!”


Rebecca stared in horror as her friend scooped one of the people from the soup and sucked them from her spoon. She sat up away from the bowl, her stomach suddenly feeling sick.


“That’s messed up...I can’t eat people.”


Charlotte lifted her eyebrow as she pushed the tiny person in her mouth to the side so she could speak without wasting the little squirms. 


“You already drank like, ten thousand people, why would this be any different?”


Her mind swam as she took in her friends' words. The wine was indeed a liquid, and it wasn’t alive—the membrane. The realisation struck her as she remembered the tingles on her tongue and how Charlotte had spread it around her lips. 


“Ten thousand...swimming on top of the wine...how small were they...how could you trick me like that.”


As she spoke the Goddess reached over and poked the small piece of bread with her spoon, sending the tiny dancers tumbling in Rebecca’s soup.


“It wasn’t a trick. You’re having lunch with the Goddess of the Universe, This kind of stuff is normal around here. Where do you think all the tributes go? Also, if you don’t eat them, they’ll just end up in the trash, give their lives some meaning.”


Becky looked down at the small people treading water in her soup as she lifted her spoon. What had she been expecting when she joined her divine friend for lunch. She suddenly felt very stupid for not realising this was exactly how this would play out. Her spoon quickly snared its first victim as she drew him to her mouth.


“When in the divine temple…” *SLURP*


 

End Notes:

@GiantessValis has allowed me publish 16! :)

Chapter XVII: Price of Utopia by JustForTribute

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories



Chapter 17: Price of Utopia


The World of Gaelen

Gaelens were long-lived people. The average life expectancy reached well over a thousand years. When the Goddess descended on their world nearly 500 years ago, Their society had been on the brink of total collapse. Ravaged by war and overpopulation the two main superpowers of Gaelen had strangled the last of the resources from their planet. Goddess Charlotte had accidentally ended the war when she used the Imperial Family as target practice for her orbital spitting. 


The Goddess had also inadvertently blessed them when she appointed princess Adriana to be her Priestess. Sister to Queen Ezmerelda, the new Priestess, helped unify the planet under one system of governance. The last 500 years have been a renaissance for Gaelen. Priestess Adriana gained access to the divine powers that allowed her to heal the world and implement new technology to increase the quality of life for everyone.


Ezmerelda Libra - Queen of Gaelen

 

The petition was heartfelt and had drawn more support than it had any right to. The man was apparently a much-loved member of his community, and hundreds had turned out to appeal to the queen for leniency. She and her sister Priestess Adriana sat side by side at the head of the throne room, joint rulers over their utopian world. Adriana leaned over to whisper in the queen’s ear.


“It’s too late. I already sent him with the last group…”


The queen sighed; this happened from time to time. Their society had one dark secret that the Royal Family had managed to maintain over the centuries. The people were unaware that the prison system was backed by the Goddesses Tribute system. To preserve their way of life, a toll of 5000 lives every month had to be submitted to Goddess Charlotte. 


Occasionally a high profile case like this would arise, and investigations would have to take place. The Queen stood to address the people who had assembled.


“Reginald Murphy is a convicted criminal. He was linked to several cases of fraud. You all appreciate that for society to function rules must be adhered to. I will ask Priestess Adriana to offer him a road to redemption in service at her temple. That is the best I can offer.”


The room started to grumble in complaint as people began to shuffle uncomfortably. Ezmerelda sat back down and gave her sister a pleading look as she gestured to the room. The Priestess gave a sympathetic nod before standing and addressing the crowd.


“Silence, All of you. It is the Goddesses will that we maintain a strict order. The Queen is bound by her obligations to the temple. If any of you question the Goddesses rules, Bring your petition to me in the temple!”


The silence was palpable as people settled. The Priestesses voice seemed to reverberate from the walls as she spoke. Eventually, people started bowing and taking their leave towards the door. Adriana sat back down next to her sister and nodded to her.


“You know, you’re doing too good a job keeping law and order. We’re not getting enough real criminals anymore to meet the Goddesses quotas.”


Ezmerelda shook her head in frustration, her long black hair breaking free from her tiara and swinging in front of her face in an awkward moment. Her sister giggled as she reached up to repair her hairline. Then she went into her dress and withdrew a small square of paper, handing it to Adriana. 


“This is a list of...operatives. Could you send one of your magic women to make sure they are successful?”


Adriana took the paper and examined it closely. There were six names and addresses. Folding it with her fingers, she slid it between her breasts. Turning to her sister, she leant over and kissed her on the forehead.


“They are called Disciples, and you know it. I’ll see what I can do, your majesty.”


Leera Malgrove - Disciple of Adriana

 

The Disciple pushed through the heavy snow feeling grateful for her divine blessings. She could only imagine how unpleasant this cold must be for the mortals who have to live in it. Her Priestess had told her to go undercover and that none of those she was to assist was to know her identity. As she entered the large warehouse in the snowy tundra, she was surprised by the number of mortals already inside. A large, well-built man intercepted her as she approached the crowd. 


“Private meeting, Invite only.”


The short, clipped sentence was all he said as he stepped in front of her. Her thick dark coat and hat hid the fact her body was perfectly fine in the sub-zero temperatures. The man seemed to view her as any other mortal. She let her power flush to her face, turning it slightly blue as she looked up at him.


“The Handler sent me to assist with the final stage.”


She recited the line she had been given while trying to fake a chattering in her teeth. The man seemed placated by her words and stepped aside to let her pass. A strange wash of pride came over her as she felt the joy of her sneaky success. The crowd were all gathered around a large table. As she pushed her way to the front, she made eye contact with the man holding everyone’s attention. He tilted his head as she appeared. 


“You’re the one they sent? To get us past the shield?”


Leera nodded her head towards him before scanning the table and the plans. There were maps of the local temples and government buildings. This was as Adriana had expected, a terrorist attack aimed at the heart of their Utopia. 


“This newcomer is The Handlers operative from the city. We are to refer to her as Arrow. I have been assured she can lower the temple shields long enough for us to all cross and disable them properly.”


The Disciple scanned the faces as they all turned to watch her; one woman seemed to have fear in her eyes as they met. These were all of the faction leaders, each responsible for large groups of the recently radicalised extremists. Lee’s part of the plan was to make sure they succeeded. The temple needed tributes. This attempted coup would stuff their prisons for another couple of years. 


“I can get you all in. I have the..uh..codes to the temples barriers.”


The woman opposite her hadn’t stopped staring at her as she assured them of her support. Then she spoke, spitting distrust.


“There are no codes to the temple barriers. It’s divine magic!”


The voice was familiar to Leera as she glared back to the woman. She finally recognised her eyes through the thick winter clothes. Sapphire, A former Acolyte who was dismissed from service a few years ago. Leera closed her eyes as she thought quickly.

“Codes is a term to make it understandable. I have a coded wand that will lower the barriers until the priestess manually repairs them.”


As she finished her made-up story, she let her divine magic surge, glaring at Sapphire and trying to suppress her desire to speak. As a disciple, her mental powers were minimal, and her plan relied on Sapphire not retaining any of her Acolytes powers. The two women glared at each other, locked in a battle of mental will. The man leading the meeting spoke again when there was no rebuttal from Sapphire.


“Well okay, Glad that’s settled. The rest of the plan you’re all already familiar with, Return to your groups and be ready for tomorrow.”


As people started to move away, Leera made her way around the table to the former acolyte. Keeping her locked in place with the full weight of her mental power. The others all dispersed unaware of the two women’s battle. As she reached Sapphire, she gripped her elbow and led her away from the table. The mortal woman resisted, but Leera’s divine strength offered her no quarter as she pulled into the bathroom. 


Slamming the door closed behind her Leera threw the former acolyte to the floor. The woman rolled and glared back at her as the mental assault ended.


“Leera, you bitch, I knew it was you! Why are you here!”


The Disciple smirked as she locked the door to the bathroom, letting the uncomfortable mortal disguise fall away, revealing her shimmering white disciple robes. 


“I’m here to help, of course, I can’t let you interfere.”


Sapphire crawled backwards away from Leera as her bright robes illuminated the dark bathroom. She had served as an Acolyte for decades before her expulsion. She knew how futile going against an Acolyte was for a mortal. Leera was a Disciple, a whole new level of impossible.


“Please Leera, I’ll just walk away. Just please, Let me live!”


The grovelling fell on deaf ears as Leera slowly turned to her with a sweet smile on her lips. Extending her arm towards Sapphire Leera’s dark brown hair flurried as if caught in a breeze. 


“Do you know what my kink is, Sapphire, It’s despair. Hopelessness and futility get me going and looking at you now, knowing that you understand the gravity of your situation. Well. Let’s just say my panties are damp.”


Sapphire felt her heart sink as the divine woman spoke. She felt the disciples’ power envelop her as she crawled back into the wall—the slow expansion of the world around her as she shrank on the cold tiles. Tears welled up inside her as Leera’s sandal-clad feet approached agonisingly slowly. The large woman was licking her lips in anticipation as she loomed ever closer. Sapphire did the only thing she could, even though she knew it was hopeless, she ran.


Leera loved every moment of it, the fear, the drawn-out slow movements of her feet across the tiles. This little woman was her toy, for the next few minutes at least. Leera couldn’t contain the giggle when the small woman ran, the slow desperate actions of the condemned animal. The small woman ran behind the toilet, cowering under the porcelain throne. 


“Oh? Do you want to be closer to the toilet? Well...I guess it would be less suspicious of my being in here if I used it for its purpose right?” 


The Disciple laughed as she crouched down, her hand extending quickly under the bowl and grabbing the panic-stricken Acolyte. Lifting her and placing her on the rim of the toilet seat, Leera leaned and watched the woman crying as she begged for mercy. 


“Oh yeah, You know what’s coming, You know you can’t stop...You know I am going to love it…”


Leera nudged her prey gently, watching her tumble backwards and awkwardly twist her leg on the side of the bowl before bouncing into the frigid water. Standing over the pathetic sight gave her a rush of power as she turned, hiked up her robes and dropped her panties. Sitting down slowly, she shut the light from the former Acolytes world. 


Sitting in silence, she listened to the slowly weakening tiny splashed below her. The woman was suffering from no hope of salvation. Leera had won the moment she had secured her in the bathroom. Slowly splitting her thighs, she let the shaft of light strike the whimpering woman floating in the cold water. As she relaxed, the stream of warm urine hit the freezing woman. As she gagged and fought the stream, Leera found it amusing that as she was pushed away, the small desperate woman was swimming to stay close to the warm stream of piss. 


“Wow, you’re pathetic, I almost feel sorry for you.”


As she finished she cleaned herself with her power, the toilet paper looked unpleasant, as much fun as it would have been to drop some on her victim, she wasn’t going to touch herself with it. Standing slowly, she redressed herself before glancing down at the sputtering woman. Delicately she reached back to flush, pushing the handle slowly as she made eye contact one final time with her plaything. 


Priestess Adriana - Priestess of Gaelen

 

Standing in the centre of her private chamber, Adriana enjoyed being her full-sized self. Out of respect to her sister, she kept a mortal height while visiting the royal palace.  However, while she was in the temple, she was the towering titan the Goddess had made her. Her Disciples were in place, six of her worship sites would come under siege today. The local populations would be terrorised for a couple of hours before her Acolytes swept in and collected the perpetrators. 


She would let Queen Ezmerelda claim the credit for deploying the temple guard swiftly and containing the threat to the Utopia. Then she would organise the thousands of new prisoners into the various tribute chambers for the next few months while her Acolytes rounded up anyone who had any connection to the event, no matter how tenuous. The Goddess would have her cut, and their people would be none the wiser, as it had always been.


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The designers on Gaelen were some of the most creative in her universe. She loved wandering the streets and appreciating the various new designs each season. The Goddess joined a group of young women admiring a flowing teal dress in a window. She caught herself grinning at the delicate silver trim as she thought back to her recent comment about never wearing teal. One of the women next to her leaned towards her giggling.


“Can you believe Acolyte Trish wore this! Look at how it catches the light. Isn’t it just perfect!”


The woman swooned as she drooled over the dress in the window. Charlotte raised her eyebrow as she gave the woman a sarcastic smirk.


“Acolyte Trish? Really? You don’t say?”


She found herself enjoying the spontaneous excitement these women were sharing. She should bring Rebecca here for some shopping. It was so much nicer than the stores on New Valis. 


The Goddess handed the swooning woman a coin as she turned to leave. That dress wouldn’t suit her. She preferred the darker tones. 


“Give this to the staff and tell her you want the dress in the window.”


She knew the token would give away her identity once handed to the store manager, so she quickly moved on towards the shoe stores she loved. Passing by the local temple, she took a moment to peer inside—the Amazonian Acolytes lounging around listening to petitions from the people. This planet was so peaceful. It was a nice change of pace. Strolling inside she approached one of the free Acolytes who smiled down to her warmly from her 7ft stature. 


“How can the Temple of the Goddess help you today?”


Charlotte felt the friendly warmth coming from her unknowing servant as she looked up at the kind face.


“I love this place. Tell your sister Acolytes that their work is appreciated.”


The Goddess let her eyes shimmer with purple light as she spoke. The large woman fell stunned as if struck by lightning. The Goddess lifted a finger to lips, signalling that she wanted no response as she turned and casually walked from the Temple. 


As she crossed the street to the large shoe store, the loud explosion behind her triggered her divine barriers. The Goddess let the explosion push her forward and into the air as she spun and enlarged herself. Her feet planted through the roof of her favourite shoe store as she glared at the smoking hole in the wall of her Temple. 


A crowd of mortals were rushing into the temple through the hole in the wall as the Goddess felt rage engulf her. At the front of the group, Charlotte identified a Disciple, dressed in dark clothes running with the pack. She was about to lash out at them when she felt a tapping on the side of her foot. Looking down at the hole in the store’s roof, she saw one of the attendants knocking on her shoe. Guilt flooded her as she lifted her shoe and bent her knee to check the sole. Clara, her favourite store assistant, was pasted across the treads. 


Charlotte saw red.



 

 

End Notes:

I don't normally do this but the next chapter will be published once one person leaves a review on this story. Leveraging a rare cliff hanger!


@GiantessValis has allowed me publish 17! :)

Chapter VIII: Cost of Utopia by JustForTribute

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories

Chapter 18: Cost of Utopia


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

The inch-tall mortals scattered as the Goddesses dark shoe smashed down into the middle of the crowd.  She sneered down as she mentally marked everyone that was involved in the attack. Her other shoe came down on another group as the spray of Gaelenian remains coated the running insurgents. Swooping her arm down into the front of the crowd, she grabbed the little Disciple, trapping her in a closed fist as she rose again for another stomp. 


“You pathetic little insects have ruined a wonderful day!”


She growled as she lifted her shoe again, skimming across the heads of the fleeing people before settling it down on as many people as she could. The squelch was sickening as the enraged titan shifted her other foot for another firm step.


“You’re fucking nothing to me, How dare you attack one of MY temples!”


Charlotte loved the squelch under her foot as another twenty terrorists popped. They had started to spread out into the population as she swung her gaze around. She was lashing out with her divine power as she took hold of their ankles. Everyone she had previously marked suddenly felt their ankle pulled out from under them. Charlotte stood, feeling the disciple squirm in her grip as she watched hundreds of tiny Gaelians be slowly dragged back towards her across the rough ground. 


“Do you all see how hopeless it is, I am your God. There is no defying God.”


The struggling mortals slowly began to pile up between her bloody feet as she glared down on them. Slowly lifting her shoe once more, she placed it gently on top of the large pile of people snared by her power.


“Everyone pay attention, These traitors attacked my temple, Take notes.”


The Goddess pushed down slowly, crushing them together against the hard pavement outside of her temple. The screams were harrowing as she took her time, gradually crunching their bodies into Gorey paste. As the final life perished from under her shoe, Charlotte smirked in satisfaction, scraping the bottom of her shoe off on a nearby building. 


Lifting her hand to her face, she uncurled her fingers, revealing the trembling Disciple. The girl dropped her mortal disguise and fell into her temple gowns. Charlotte tilted her head as she pinned the girl into her palm with her thumb.


“You had better start talking before I snuff you for treason.”


The small woman squirmed under her thumb, a pleasant feeling for the Goddess as she rolled her about slightly.


“Goddess, I am a Disciple of Adriana, I was doing as she commanded, creating terrorists!”


Charlotte rolled her over with her thumb a few times, as she considered her words. She was honest, that much was clear to her. Casually she turned the woman over on top of her closed fist and flicked her into the air with her thumb. She looked cute as she tumbled through the air. Pulling out the waistline of her pants, Charlotte caught the Disciple in the soft silk of her underwear. Letting the waistband snap closed, she turned her attention to the main Planetary temple.


Ezmerelda Libra - Queen of Gaelen

 

She watched the news as the six cities fell under the terrorist attack. As predicted, five of the cities were quickly suppressed by the local Acolytes and the prisoners collected. The Sixth, however, gave her cause for concern as she felt even more nervous. The Goddess had chosen today of all days to be visiting. The scenes playing out on the news feed were gruesome as the titanic deity dealt with the insurgents personally. 


 Ezmerelda dressed in her most regal purple dress, just in case Adriana brought their divine overlord to the palace. It was after all her plan that Adriana had been implementing. As the jewelled Tiara settled on her head to complete her outfit, she felt the light breeze brush across her shoulders from behind. She was already descending to her knees as she turned around. This would not be her first encounter with her Goddess, and she knew better than to assume she had any authority in her presence. 


“Goddess, Welcome to Gaelen.”


She said clearly as she fixed her eyes on the Goddesses feet, keeping her eyes lowered in respect. She saw her sister's feet standing next to her. Her sister tumbled to the ground in an awkward slump as the Goddess pushed her forward and spoke to both of them.


“My Priestess explained your plan to me. I must say it was clever to maintain order while creating tributes.”


Adriana recovered herself into a kneeling position next to Ezermerelda as the Goddess started to pace back and forth before them. She was speaking in a serious tone as she scolded them.


“You have, however, fucked up my mood, Made me kill an excellent shoe merchant and deliberately allowed six of my temples to be damaged publicly.”


The room suddenly felt cold as the Goddess stopped pacing. Ezmerelda realised it wasn’t just the words that made the room feel cold. Her breath was visible. The Goddess was making the room cold. 


“Punishment is as follows, Union of Church and State. Double Tributes for Six months and Unlimited free shopping for a Human called Rebecca Keats.”


Adriana spoke. The cold didn’t seem to bother her as Ez started to shiver. 


“A just and deserved punishment Goddess, Thank you for your mercy.”


The Goddess giggled as she stepped closer, her shoes close enough now for Ezemerelda to see the remains of the people she had crushed around the rims of her soles. The Goddess spoke with a sinister sweet melody as she squats down before the two kneeling sisters, lifting their chins with her fingers to look up at her. 


“When I say union of Church and State, I mean I only need one of you, Which of you would snuff the other for me?”


Ez saw her sister hesitate for a moment as she seized on the question, the cold making her stutter slightly.


“I’ll do it. I’ll be your servant Goddess!”


Adriana turned a surprised glare towards her as the Goddess too offered her an almost shocked expression. Adriana quickly started to talk.


“No, Sister, you wouldn’t, Goddess please, I am already your Priestess.”


Charlotte didn’t seem to react to her Priestesses outburst as she clicked her fingers, Adriana vanishing into a pile of robes. The Goddess stood and stepped back. 

“Well, I’ll admit I thought you were closer, You’ll find your sister in those robes. Bite her legs and arms off and then step on her face.”


She said with deadly promise laced into her voice. The Goddess took a seat on the Queens bed and crossed her legs, leaning on her hand to watch.


Ezmerelda crawled over the pile of robes and carefully shifted the bra to one side, revealing her cowering sister, nearly 3 inches tall and shivering in the cold just as she had been. She carefully wrapped her fingers around her cold sibling and lifted her. 


“I’m sorry Adi, but it should have always been me, I am queen, The power should have always been mine.”


Her sister screamed in protest as Ez brought her other hand around to pry her shrunken sisters’ arms away from her chest. It was shockingly easy to manipulate the small fleshy body. The former Priestess was now powerless between her fingers. 


“I do love you, and I will miss you. I will always put our people first…”


Ez slid her sister’s arm between her teeth as she glanced up to see if the Goddess was showing any indication of reconsidering the punishment. The Goddess just started chewing her lip in anticipation. Adriana screamed in agony.


“YOU ONLY CARE FOR YOUR PERSONAL POWER!”


The crunch was not as loud as the Queen had anticipated as she felt the salty blood on her tongue. It was once again much more straightforward than she had expected as she ignored the cries of her sister. Swallowing the arm whole without thinking about it, she rotated her sister between her fingers, finding her second arm. 


Ezmerelda worked quickly, hoping to put her sister out of her pain. As she swallowed her last leg, she promptly placed her on the ground. Adriana was crying and babbling nonsense as her body was wracked in pain. Standing over her, she moved her slippered shoe over her sister.


“STOP”


The Goddesses command was firm, and Ezmerelda obeyed, holding her foot over her tormented sister. The Goddess sat up and took a moment to appreciate the situation as the light moans of the woman became the only sounds in the room. She spoke once more.


“Take off your slipper and place one toe on her face.”


The Queen shuddered as she moved her foot to remove her slipper. The tear-stricken tormented face of her sister glaring up at her. Carefully placing her toe over her face, she held it there as she swallowed, her stomach knotting at the feeling.  Charlotte sat in silence for a long moment, just watching the scene.


“Okay, You can finish it.”


She finally commanded. Ezmerelda breathed out as her emotional walls finally broke. A single tear escaped her eye as she pressed her toe down, ending her sisters’ pain. As her foot touched the cold floor, a rush of warmth overtook her. 


Ezermelda felt her skin ignite with searing pain as her body flooded with divine energy. The power was overwhelming, as every tiny detail became clear and sharp. Her senses went into overdrive as she buckled down onto her knees. Her mind expanded with knowledge and understanding. A universe unlocked before her. The Goddess stood and slid out of her shoes.


“You’re welcome, Remember the deal, Double Tributes for 6 Months and free shopping for Becky. Also these shoes, I want them cleaned and turned into a national monument of worship, I think we make them 100ft or so.” 


The Goddess vanished as Ezmerelda found her feet. The power was incredible. She waved her hands around the room, her desires coming into being as she did so. Her sisters’ robes vanished, as did her remains. She suddenly felt restricted by her royal dress, casting it aside the flowing robes of a priestess settled onto her shoulders. The garment had a strange soothing quality that just felt right as she turned to look in the mirror. 


“Now I am the true ruler of Gaelen, Forever.”


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Charlotte flopped backwards onto Rebecca’s bed. It was terribly uncomfortable, but she was annoyed and just wanted to vent. The squirm in her panties caught her attention as she heard the shower stop in the bathroom. Reaching into her underwear, she withdrew the small Disciple. 


“Oh yeah, I forgot about you…”


The scream from the door caught the Goddess off guard and Rebecca screeched in shock, her naked body in full view. 


“AAAAH FUCK! CHARLOTTE? Why the hell are you in my bedroom!”


The Goddess giggled as she sat up, rolling the small disciple between her fingers.


“Sorry, Becky, I’ve had a day and wanted someone to complain to. Here, I got you a present.”

As she finished her sentence, she tossed the small disciple at her friend, who deftly caught her with one hand. Becky reached for a towel to cover herself as she inspected the little woman between her fingers. 


“Who is she?”


Becky asked with genuine curiosity as she too rolled the small woman around between her fingers. The Goddess giggled as she stood up, shrugging her shoulders. 


“The First Disciple of Rebecca, name her whatever you want. She has her own power, Shes, a full disciple.”


The small girl didn’t fight the giant fingers probing at her as she listened to the Goddess strip her name from her. Rebecca studied her curiously for a moment as she dropped her onto a shelf to dry herself off.


“I’ll call her Dee, Dee the Disciple. She can keep Lisa’s acolytes from pestering me for favours.”


Charlotte turned and offered her friend a stern look.


“Lisa’s temple is still harassing you?”


Her friend immediately backpedalled on her words as she wrapped herself tightly in the towel. 


“No, nothing like that, They are just curious is all, leave them alone.”


The Goddess couldn’t help but giggle as she walked into the kitchen to wait for her friend to dress. Seeing Veronika hanging upside down over a pot of boiling water raised a few questions in her mind as she settled into a chair.


 

End Notes:

Thanks to those who left a comment on my last chapter, its good to know people are reading!

 

These are written for @GiantessValis

Chapter XIX: The Valley by JustForTribute

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories

Chapter 19: The Valley


Yvonne Finn - Priestess of World 304

The Goddess sat on the mountain, her massive bare feet sunk into the valley below them. The city that had once existed there had become little more than powder as the divine titan massaged her feet into its remains. Yvonne stood to the side, half of the Goddess’s size, waiting for her to speak as she surveyed the country. The Goddess said softly as she tilted her head sideways to look at the priestess.


“I’ve had a thought, I want a city on my cunt...they could deposit the tributes straight into me...mmm...can you imagine? Your whole world is just my labia...fuck…”


Yvonne kept silent as the Goddess spoke, the idea she was pitching sounded like a cruel fate for anyone subject to it. The Goddess had come to 304 to punish her for missing a tribute deadline but as of yet had not brought it up. The Goddess continued as she raised her hand and pointed to a distant city.


“That one...and you of course...I’ll give you a time shell. You will have six months, to me it will be 6 hours. Then I will shower, and you will be gone. If you please me, You and you alone will be spared.”


There was no hint of humour or sarcasm in the Goddess tone as she explained her plan. No sign she was taking any pleasure in the condemnation of Yvonne and two million mortals. Just a cold judgement. Charlotte stood, her massive form visible across the hemisphere as she looked down on Yvonne speaking her final command.


“You will be subject to my gravity. Tribute me daily. Do not disappoint me, slave.”


Yvonne’s world flashed a brilliant white, and she fell unconscious.



Alex Lockstead - Resident of Sydburn

 

“In her name, we pray, Spare us your wrath.”


The long morning prayer session had finally come to an end. Alex had to wake his legs up as he joined his friends, leaving the large worship hall. His girlfriend Joan appeared at his side, leaning down to whisper in his ear. She was short for a woman at only 8ft tall. Alex preferred it that way. He didn’t want a girlfriend that could throw him around like some of his friends. She whispered words that tickled his ear. 


“Meet me in the library after tribute. I found something you’ll find kinky…”


He couldn’t help but find himself aroused as his girlfriend skipped away to join her friends. When she joined the girls, her short stature became more evident with the average height of women settling around 10ft. John struck him on the back as he and Mike joined him. 


“Sup Alex, You and Joan look cute together. We’re going to head to the bar to watch the tribute today, do you want to join?”


Alex smiled at his friends as his eyes still watched the retreating short skirt of his girlfriend moving much faster away from him. Shaking her from his mind, he took his wallet from his pocket and handed John a paper note.


“Twenty, 10 for the last time and 10 for today, Next year I’ll be old enough to buy the drinks and that day can’t come fast enough…”


John took the money and threw his arm around Alex. They were dragging him towards the elevator. As they reached the top floor, Mike took the lead, guiding them into the sky bar’s men’s section. The sky bar was one of many observation areas in southern Sydburn. There was no obligation to attend the daily tributes, but those who lived close to the podiums were informed they had a duty to bear witness. 


The three boys sat in at the window, looking down over the large tribute platform. The large flat surface extended out over the Divine Ridges. Every day, Priestess Yvonne would walk from Cli’temple in the far north. She would have one tribute in hand for the whole trip. Alex couldn’t help but be impressed by the Titaness’s dedication, walking over two hundred miles each way to deliver her tribute each day. 


As the drinks were delivered to the table, Mike pointed out of the window, Yvonne could be seen walking down the long main highway. John started the normal conversation as they watched her approach.


“Two more years and I can enter the lottery to be a tribute. I cannot wait.” 


Alex shook his head as he looked over to the divine ridge. Hundreds of men floating out there in the sky. Taking out his sketchbook, he drafted his new outline. He redrew the same scene every time they came to observe, keeping a record in his drawings. 


“It’s surreal to think that once you leave the time shield around Sydburn, you move so slowly it’s imperceptible. People are floating around that we can still see from my grandfathers’ generation. The Priestess keeps adding people to the floating crowd. She doesn’t even question where they are going. “


The three friends watched as the Priestess stood at the edge of the Divine Ridge and held the small man in her hands up over her head. Then in one smooth motion, she brought her arm down in a long arc. The man flew through the air out across the edge of the ridge. Then he stopped. He was hanging in the air as he left their time bubble. Mike lifted his drink in a toast.


“Another lucky bastard to outlive us all!”


The other two joined him in the toast as Alex added the new figure to his sketch. The three friends spent the next thirty or so minutes arranging where to meet after their afternoon lectures. Packing his sketchbook, Alex said his farewells and made his way back down to the campus library. 


Joan was sitting on her own in the mixed section of the library. Several books opened before her as Alex slid into the chair opposite her. As he sat down, she reached over and patted him on the head. Pushing her hand away in frustration, he spun the book she was reading around to his side. 


“What you reading hun?”


He said defiantly as she smirked at him. Her long finger was pointing to a section on the left page. 


“I found these old texts in the restricted section of the female library. I really shouldn’t be showing you these but look here.”


Alex followed her finger with curiosity. It seemed to be a biology workbook. There were diagrams of naked men and women. Nothing seemed to be out of place as he read the labels. Turning to the text, he skimmed through. ‘Male average height, 5.9ft’. Sounded about right, he was slightly below average. ‘Female average height, 5.2ft’. Alex stared at the text in confusion. 


“How old is this book…”


Joan giggled as she folded it to the back cover and pointed to the date. It was nearly three hundred years old. She leant over and kissed him on the cheek.


“I know you have a thing for small women. Can you imagine? Once upon a time, we were all smaller than you. Living near the Divine Ridge has led to women evolving to be 10ft we used to be shorter than even you!”


Alex felt himself go hard as he thought about a world where women were the same size as himself. His fantasies were once a reality. He turned back to his girlfriend, who was smiling down to him.


“Do you think we could roleplay this? You could pretend to be one of these ancient women…”


Joan giggled as she stood from the table. Collecting the books and holding them under her breasts.


“Sure, Maybe this weekend when I’m back from Cli’temple. It’s my birthday, remember? Tradition demands I travel to Cli’temple to perform the women’s right of passage.”


Alex shook his head in confusion as he stepped up next to his large girlfriend.


“I never did understand why you girls had to travel to the temple every year. Our society is so segregated. Like, what do you do in the temple?”


She giggled again as she knelt to kiss him on the forehead. She was gently tapping him on the nose as she sighed.


“You already know more than I am allowed to share...but we spend our birthdays licking at a massive clitoris.” 


Then she burst into laughter as she stood and walked away. Alex stared after her as he thought about what she said. She was just teasing him. She knew how much he wanted to make out with her. 


“Yea, right...When you get back, I’ll lick your massive clitoris….”


He muttered under his breath as she vanished into the women’s section of the library. 


Joan Morneshine - Resident of Sydburn

 

The train pulled into the station near the Cli’Temple. It had been a long trip as it always was. Stepping out onto the platform, she scanned the nearby coffee shop. Gaby was sitting at her regular table, reading a book. Quickly walking over, Joan dropped her bag on the chair next to her.


“Good Afternoon Birthday Girl!”


Joan said happily as her friend turned from her book with a grin.


“Good Afternoon to you too Birthday Girl! Can you believe it has been a year already!” 


Sliding into the chair, she looked down at the male waiter standing ready for her order. Signalling for the same as her friend Joan took out the book from her bag. 


“I know it’s crazy. I found some interesting stuff about our history you may enjoy before we head over to the temple.”


The two women sat and gossiped for over an hour before Tina joined them. The three girls had been attending the Cli’temple together since they were kids. The annual meetings were the only time they had met up. Tina arrived late and appeared at the table flustered.


“Sorry, I’m late! We should make a move though, Rumours on the train that Yvonne will be selecting a new Acolyte today! We are lucky it fell on our birthday! We may get chosen for immortality!” 


Joan and Gaby stared at Tina before letting the news sink in. Acolytes were the Priestesses personal servants. Becoming one was a rare honour. There had been no new Acolytes ascended in any of their lifetimes. The three women quickly collected their stuff and made their way over to the temple.


The massive mountain of Hüd loomed over the colossal temple entrance. Everything about Cli’temple was scaled to Priestess Yvonne. Joan always felt tiny as she approached the temple. The Priestess taught that this mountain was, in fact, the pleasure centre of the Goddess. If that was true, the scale was impossible to comprehend. As the girls joined the other women who shared their birthday in the Temple halls, Yvonne’s massive form appeared from the back room, her servants following close behind. The Priestess addressed them.


“Welcome All, Happy Birthday, et cetera, Offer your love to our Goddess et cetera, Maybe she’ll realise this time bubble is fucked and set us free...et cetera.”


The Priestess spoke with clipped boredom before walking back into her chambers. Tina turned to look at Joan with a perplexed expression.


“The Priestess seems...depressed?”


An Acolyte overhead the comment and joined the three friends at the back of the room.


“The Priestess was promised six months of punishment. That was 600 years ago today. She’s worried the Goddess has forgotten her. Perform your tribute well today, and there may be a chance for ascension.”


Joan nodded as she bowed to the Acolyte.


“I will lick the Clit for twice the required time today. Please allow me four hours of worship today.”


The Acolyte smiled as she nodded. She was gesturing for them to follow as she led them to the back of the temple. As they entered the back chamber, the massive framework came into view. Towering into the sky, there was an enormous grid of ladders and scaffolding. The Acolyte pointed to the top centre. 


“Take the top centre spot. It’s reportedly one of the more sensitive spots for the Goddess. I’ll make sure you have a double slot.”


Joan nodded appreciatively to the Acolyte as she swallowed hard. The massive pink mountain surface glistened in the light. If this was indeed the clitoris of a Goddess, then she must genuinely be a celestial body. 


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Licking her spoon clean, she looked into the empty bowl with a tinge of sadness. The chocolate mouse was gone. The temptation to have another was surpassed by her need for conversation. Taking her new phone from the table, she explored the strange device with her fingers. 


“Okay, So, Becky told me to send her a message with this before visiting, How do I send a message…”


The frustrating device seemed to have a mind of its own as she slid her fingers around on its surface. Charlotte gave up and let her divine power do it. The Phone flashed, and a messaging screen appeared, the message already sent. ‘Bored, You free to hang?’.


The Goddess sat there watching the screen for a moment as the message status changed to ‘Seen’. Clicking her tongue, she examined the small women painted onto her fingernails. They cried out for mercy as they noticed her gaze on them. She twisted her mouth in annoyance at them.


“She’s seen it. You’d think she would reply!”


The Goddess spat at her trapped slaves. Then the phone flashed again, a message from Rebecca on the screen. ‘Sure! See you soon!’. Charlotte smiled as she looked back at her nails.


“See, less than a minute...I don’t know what I was worried about.”


Standing, she dropped the phone onto the couch. The Goddess lifted her arms and replaced her lounging robes with tight black jeans and a loose fit t-shirt. Her bare feet once again in her favourite docs. Feeling uplifted, she strode towards the door. 


“Karen, I’m going out. Let Emma out of the freezer. Her punishment is over.”


Charlotte thought back to how she had devoured all of the desserts Emma had prepared. She was a good slave, Punishing her so severely was probably uncalled for. Striding through the door, she entered Beckie’s small apartment. Dee the Disciple stood in the kitchen at everyday mortal height cooking as the small four-inch Veronika sat on the kitchen counter eating a strawberry. It was adorable.


Rebecca came in from the bedroom wearing yoga pants and looking worn out. She immediately came over and embraced her friend with some enthusiasm before turning to offer her a drink.


“Dee, Would you get Charlotte a drink, and get that cheese plate you prepared out of the fridge.”


The Disciple immediately obeyed, retrieving glasses and a bottle of wine. Charlotte watched for a moment before sliding into one of the chairs in Karen’s social room. 


“I see you are getting used to having a servant?” 

 

Becky slumped down in the chair opposite, kicking her shoes off as she folded her legs up underneath herself. Accepting a glass from Dee, she nodded towards Charlotte. 


“She’s a good servant, serving me before you. She does know you are the Goddess, right?”


Charlotte took the comment in good humour as Dee offered her the second glass. The Disciple was visibly, shaking in fear as Charlotte’s fingers clutched the glass from her. Sipping on the wine the Goddess quickly placed it down on the table. It was mediocre wine at best. She looked back over to Becky.


“It’s been a pretty slow day today, Punished a world this morning...Much going on with you?”


Becky leaned forward and took a piece of cheese from a tray her Disciple placed on the small table between the two women. 


“It’s Sunday. I’m not doing anything today other than going for a run. How did you punish them this morning? Another one of your sadistic murder sprees?”


The Goddess just giggled as she thought back to her feet, grinding the valley city into dust. The Priestesses depressed little face as she passed judgement. Charlotte sighed as she felt her hand slide between her thighs, a wicked idea coming to mind.


“Kind of, My feet need their tribute when punishment comes due. The Priestesses punishment, however, has been...less satisfactory.” 



Becky relaxed back as she pointed to Dee and then to Veronika. Her Disciple then snatched the small woman up and brought her over to her mistress. As Becky settled Veronika into her lap like a pet, she met her friends’ eyes.


“Unlike you to administer unsatisfactory punishments? Isn’t the whole point stroking that massive ego of yours?”


Charlotte feigned a gasp of horror at the accusation. Her hand was reaching down to select a cheese from the platter as she acted out her resentment. 


“My ego is perfectly normal for one of my status! Regardless, I banished her to live on my cunt. It was an experiment more than anything. I can’t really feel her.”


Her friend tilted her head with a curious smirk as her eyes danced to the crotch of the Goddesses jeans. 


“You can’t feel her? How small did you make her?”


The Goddess shrugged, undoing the button of her jeans and prying the waistband forward to look down.


“Very...very small...I have an offer for you Becks.”


Rebecca was feeding Veronika a piece of cheese as she watched her friend examining herself. 


“I’m listening…”


Charlotte snapped her panties closed as she met her friends’ eyes; her arousal was already building as she made the proposition. 


“You can have the Priestess on my Pussy, another slave, you seem to enjoy them.”


Becky smiled as she considered another powerful servant. Dee had been able to take over all of the housework easily and some of her social duties. There had to be a catch, though.


“In return, you want me to…?”


The Goddess grinned as she pointed between her legs.


“You have to lick her off. One full lick.”


Rebecca cringed at the thought of going down on another woman. She looked at the Goddess seriously. She was beautiful, for sure. She was suddenly very aware of the tongue in her mouth as she ran it behind her teeth. One lick for a new slave.


“One lick.”


Charlotte giggled like a schoolgirl as she flung her jeans down to her ankles. Hanging her legs over the arms of the chair, she ripped her black panties off with her divine strength. Rebecca stood slowly as she approached her excited friend. Charlotte spoke as she lowered her finger to her perineum. 

 

“Start here...and end on my clit.”


Becky knelt before her friend and examined the glistening slit on offer. The Goddesses scent dominated her as she drew closer. Along the rim of the delicate womanhood, there seemed to be a long strip of grey. Lowering her eyes down closer, she made out microscopic buildings.


“Char...you have a city down here…”


The Goddess giggled again as she rested her hand on the back of Beckie’s head.


“Yep, 35 million mortals, They have a society over half a millennia-old, The Priestess is among them.”


This revelation shouldn’t have been a surprise to Rebecca at this point, but she couldn’t help but feel a tingle in her nethers as she contemplated licking a whole city from her friends’ crotch. 


“Okay, You’re a bitch you know that…”


The Goddess just giggled as Rebecca lowered face down, extending her tongue to touch her friend at the base of her vagina. In one slow, deliberate lick, Rebecca’s tongue pushed itself under the city's foundations. Charlotte shuddered in pleasure as she felt her friends firm tongue excavate the city from her labia. She breathed out slowly as Beckie’s tongue dug under her clitoral hood to root out the temple that had been built there. 

 

“Mmmmmm worth it….”


She moaned as her friend's face appeared, her tongue coated by the city. Charlotte lifted her finger to Rebecca's face and closed her mouth. Becky swallowed and licked her lips.


“Mmm, Not as bad as I was expecting...Where is my new slave?”


Charlotte smirked as lifted her eyebrow.


“You just ate her, Going to have to wait for her to come out the other end…”


Becky stared at her friend in annoyance.


“At least make her big enough to see, so I know when she comes out!”


The Goddess nodded as Becky felt a lump appear in her throat, she swallowed hard sending her new slave on a journey through her new mistress. 

 





 

End Notes:

Stories are written for & on request of @GiantessValis, posted with her permission.

Chapter XX: Fallen Priestess by JustForTribute

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories



Chapter 20: Fallen Priestess


Kate Tomes - GCNN Priestess

The tall mirror reflected her new professional image as she posed. Her new outfit was a Monochrome white jacket that complimented her dark hair and a black knee-length skirt, dark tights and shining black flats. She turned to look at the two women standing behind her.


“Well? How do I look?”


Her two Disciples, Daniele and Feena, nodded awkwardly as they glanced to each other. Feena spoke up first as she lifted her hand to her chin thoughtfully.


“You look perfect, Which is to say you would outshine any mortal...you have that literal divine glow about you.”


Kate Turned back to the mirror as she reached into her pocket with two fingers. Dragging out a small mortal woman, she rubbed the girl between her fingers, dressing her in the same clothes that she was wearing. Then she tossed her backwards, enlarging the random mortal girl to full size. The disoriented girl found her feet and stared around the room in baffled confusion. Kate continued to watch the mirror as the human girl stood next to her in the reflection.


“Urgh, I see what you mean, It’s easy to forget how mundane mortals are once you’ve served the Goddess for any length of time.”


Drawing her hands along her curves, she tarnished her perfect clothes, her divine glow dimming to match the mortal’s drab appearance. Sighing as she tried to appreciate her appearance in the mirror, she clicked her fingers, changing her two disciples to match her dull appearance. They were coming with her, after all. 


The Priestess turned to face her companions as she made an offhand gesture to the stunned mortal still standing between them. The girl shrunk down to her former mortal size. Kate stepped over to her and placed her shoe over the small girl. Pressing slowly, she twisted her foot, the human instantly reduced to a smear on the floor as she turned back to her Disciples. 

“Okay, Dani, You have the camera, Fee you’re on the production, Karen told us we had to be quick, so let’s get a move on.”


Dani and Feena vanished to collect their equipment as Kate opened a portal to the world indicated by Maid Karen. A Priestess had been killed on ‘Unnamed World (23)’ and the Goddess wanted Kate to broadcast the aftermath while she was soaking in the bath before she delivered her divine visit. 


As the trio stepped through into the Planetary temple of ‘Unnamed World (23)’ they saw the massive body of Priestess Amy, her building-sized head drooling out a river of blood. Kate covered her mouth in disgust as she walked past her fallen sister, looking for people to interview. There was music as she approached the Priestesses breasts, long ladders leading up on top of the large woman. Streams of mortals were climbing up onto her as the loud music created a festive atmosphere. Kate’s rage boiled over as Feena tapped her on her shoulder.


“Uh, Mistress, your divine glow is back…”


Kate breathed deep as she remembered her purpose. Cutting the line to the ladders, she led her group up onto her dead sister. 


“Dani, broadcast all of this, I don’t want -her- missing any of this.”


She sneered as they stepped out onto the large breast. People were dancing and celebrating as long tables of food and drink were being set up in the Priestesses cleavage valley. Kate identified a group sitting together by Amy’s collar bone. She approached them with as friendly a smile as she could and extended a microphone out before her.


“ Hi, I’m Kate from the local news. Can you bring us up to speed?”


The group laughed as a large man stood up and walked over. The group, dressed in thick fatigues, weapons visibly scattered around them, seemed to be having a private celebration away from the main event. The large man stood before Kate and hiked up his pants, smiling as he spoke. 


“With pleasure little lady, You see the guys, and I just liberated Spira from the rule of the Dark Priestess Amy. No longer are we ‘Unnamed world’ or whatever she claimed we were. We are the free people of Spira!”


As he made his proclamation, the group sat behind him cheered and raised flasks. Feena moved into Kate’s peripheral vision, signalling for her to breathe. Kate calmed herself as she looked around before turning back to the man. 


“I’m sure the world would like to know how you achieved such a feat? It has been assumed the Priestesses were immortal!”

 

The man laughed again as Kate struggled to keep her face straight. The smell of her sisters’ blood was thick in the air, and music behind her was grating on her nerves. The man drew a long knife from his belt, the blade shimmering with a grey aura. 


“These blades can cut through Acolyte, Disciples and even Priestesses like butter. Once we were able to combine them with our harpoon launchers, bringing these big bitches down was simple, they never saw us coming.” 



Kate swallowed as she looked at the long dark blade. The energy coming from it was terrifying to her. She felt the power of the edge push against her divine power. Dani moved past her to get a close up of the weapon. Kate felt herself tremble slightly as she suddenly felt vulnerable. Meeting the man’s appraising stare, she asked a follow-up question. 


“And now you’ve toppled the Priestess, Are you not worried the Goddess might come for revenge?” 


The man chuckled as he twisted the blade in his hand, examining the edge. He turned as a woman in a dark cloak stepped up between them. Kate could feel similar energy coming from the woman as she smirked towards the camera. The woman spoke directly into the Camera.


“Goddess Valis is not the only force in the universe. There are others, all you need do is seek them out, and they will answer.”


Dani swung the camera back to Kate, who seemed to have a mixture of emotions playing out across her face. The Priestess turned and smiled at the camera as she prepared her power.


“And there we have it, a confession from a remorseless world, May judgement come swiftly. This was Kate Tomes for GCNN, Signing off, Stay tuned for live coverage of the Goddesses response.” 


As she finished her statement, the man glared at her as the woman sneered, raising her hands as if to attack her. Kate Smiled and nodded politely as her power gripped Dani and Feena, the three women teleporting from the world back to the newsroom on New Valis. 


“Feena, get the stellar cameras focused on ‘Unnamed World (23). Dani gets your intern ready to blast out a press bulletin. Everyone needs to watch what comes next. They just openly declared war on the Goddess, I don’t imagine her mood is particularly forgiving right now.”


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The bath had been a soothing relief after a morning of rather dull administration. That had all changed as she watched the news broadcast. The water had all but evaporated as her anger had boiled it all away. This open disrespect had never happened before. She knew who was behind it, that ridiculous death goddess. She couldn’t do anything about her though, perhaps the most frustrating part of the whole ordeal. She would need to make a public statement about the consequences of following her.


Stepping out of the bath, the Goddess dried herself in a swirl of purple energy, her naked form becoming clad in dark leather as her hair shifted to black. A pull of a black corset and small bladed shoulder pads appeared in her peripheral vision. She felt the dark eye-shadow and dark purple lipstick, micro-mortals coating her lips. Boots shined as dark black spikes pushed from the sole. Her outfit reflected her mood. She was pissed. 


As she strode into her Kitchen, Emma and Karen both recoiled into a cowering kneel. Charlotte smirked, her appearance alone was scaring her most senior slaves. Lifting her arms before her, she cast out streams of purple energy, gripping both Emma and Karen. The two women had their white robes stripped, dark wraps of black leather strapping around them. Charlotte let her anger fuel her power as she turned her servants into dark angels.


“This time you’re coming with me, The Universe will watch my wrath, I want nothing but unbridled cruelty from the pair of you! No humiliation from me this time, You two will make your entrances! KATE! DON’T YOU MISS THIS!” 


Charlotte felt her rage explode as she cast Emma out first. Turning to watch GCNN to make sure her servants caught it. The screen showed the world’s horizon as Emma, dressed in dark leathers, fell from the heavens. The colossal titan made a dramatic three-point landing in a large city, the crater of her impact cracking the planet around her. Emma wasted no time in getting to her feet, planting her hands on her hips and laughing like a madwoman over the remains of the city.


The Goddess smiled as she turned to Karen, pushing her through to void. The news cut back to the horizon line as Karen appeared on the opposite side of the world. The large woman rolled in the air before stretching out into a star, her dark form spreading a shadow across a largely populated area. She cackled as she fell, the planet shook as she belly flopped into the world. Once the dust had settled, She too had risen to her feet, Laughing as she surveyed the area, her spiked boots already tracking over a small town.  


Pleased with her servant’s performance, Charlotte opened a portal of dark purple energy. The other end of which came into existence outside of the planetary temple. Her revenge was more personal. Stepping through the doorway, she appraised the fallen Priestess. Her heart hurt a little as this was one of her own. Casting her hand across the Temple, she removed it from existence. The partying crowds perversely spread across her dead Priestess all turned to stare at her as the building vanished. 


“My Priestess deserves a real funeral...You’re all going with her…”


She declared as the huge woman caught fire. The screams of a thousand mortals echoed across the area, before quickly being replaced by the soft crackle of the fire. The smell of burning meat soon became the only thing people could think about for miles around. Charlotte turned, sensing the small Disciple of Lyssa fleeing across the city. The crowds of mortals before her all running for their lives as she slowly moved her spiked boots over them. Slow, deliberate steps as she exterminated the population. 


Lyssa’s little bitch was moving quickly as Charlotte took slow steps directly towards her. Her large feet were crunching through buildings and obliterating the mortals trapped within. She didn’t even look down as her gaze tracked her prey. She sensed Lyssa’s power penetrating her realm, trying to retrieve her servant. 


“No.”


She spoke clearly as her divine power lashed out, blocking the foreign Goddess from intervening any further. As she repelled the invading force, she felt the sister Goddess cry out in despair at the loss of her servant. She cared about this one. This would make her punishment even sweeter. Charlotte kept sauntering towards the now cowering woman. Cut off from her Goddess, her ability to move quickly had vanished. Soon the small woman found herself face to boot with a gore covered leather sole. 


“Oh, Don’t worry, little one, You don’t get to die today...I’m going to break you mentally, physically and spiritually. You are going to beg to serve me, beg to die for me, and I am going to deny you.”


Charlotte laughed at the terrified woman as she knelt to untie her boot slowly. The mortals fleeing in terror around her meant nothing to her as she kept her eyes on the cowering disciple of Lyssa. Slipping her sock-foot from her large boot, she casually rolled the sock from her foot, revealing her bare toes. Not wanting to get any of the human filth on her beautiful clean foot, she rested it on her boot as she reached down for the small woman.


“First, You will embrace my toes. You will lick them in the warm moist dark while I indulge myself in a dark rampage. Later, you will serve them in a time-bubble for a couple of centuries. My little toe will be your god. Think about that while I enjoy myself. Think about how you can talk your way out of such a fate.”


The Goddess giggled as she slid the small woman under her toes and gripped her gently. She chewed her lip as she trapped her there, hoping Lyssa could see the fate of her servant. Rolling her thick sock back over her foot, she slid it back into her boot. Her foot already felt warm as tightened the laces. Smiling to herself, she stood up and looked around the city.


“Don’t think you’ve escaped my wrath, you worthless dust mites. Once we’ve had our fun, I’m going to give my friend the remains as a globe for her classroom. Your world is done.”


Charlotte laughed at the thought as she lifted her booted foot. The fleeing population stood no chance as she spent the afternoon moving from town to town. Meeting up with Emma and Karen, she couldn’t help but feel better. Emma had filled pouches with tiny mortals for her to cook up later while Karen had been stuffing her bra, pockets and panties with as many humans as she could get her hands on. Both women looked covered in debris and blood. The two serving women kneeled before her as she turned to address the Stellar camera she knew was floating above them.


“ANYONE Caught worshipping another Goddess. Will condemn their whole world to this fate. Just give me an excuse, I dare you all.”


The three women vanished as the camera zoomed out. As the view became one of the whole planet, a strange metal bracket appeared around it, making it look like a globe in space before the entire world disappeared. 




 

End Notes:

Stories written for and posted with permission of @GiantessValis

Chapter XXI: Idle Musings by JustForTribute

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories

Chapter 21: Idle Musings


Karen, Maid of the Goddess

The small mortal fled across her desk as she followed him with her finger. The poor man had been trapped in a cage in her drawer for weeks. There was a whole box worth of tributes that the Goddess had discarded locked away in her drawers. Karen had just forgotten about them until now. Her finger playfully caught and pinned the man as he ran, no larger than her fingernail. 


“I used to be like you...small...worthless…”


She mused as her finger rolled the man over so she could see his fear-stricken face. He was whimpering as she lowered her face to get a better look at him. 


“What’s your name? How old are you, and what was your previous employment?”


She asked in one long run-on sentence. Giving the mortal a moment to compose his response as she lifted her pen with a free hand. The man squirmed uncomfortably as Karen placed the tip of her pen on her notebook.


“Jason Garret, 38, Accountant, please Goddess, let me go, I have a family!”


Karen wrote the information in her book, her handwriting neat and tidy after decades of practice. Her mortal writing had been terrible. Smiling softly, she removed her finger from the man and reached onto a shelf, pulling down a small compass shaped object. Carefully laying it next to the one-centimetre man, she spoke softly. 


“See that red handle. I need you to push it for me as hard as you can and then let it go.”


The small man did as commanded without asking and further questions. The Maid smiled as she peered down on her sadistic ring of fates, the man about to gamble his life. As he pushed the small pointer began to spin, Karen loved this part as her eyes tracked the needle. Foot...Food...Fucked...Fire. The arrow stopped firmly in the fire section. 


“Well, That settles it then.”


She said calmly as she took her spinner from the desk and placed it back on the shelf. Reaching over further, she took a small box and put it next to the little man. Sliding the box open she removed three of the matches contained within. She was lifting them to show her tiny plaything.


“You’ve chosen to be burned alive, Not my favourite but sometimes the screams from this particular fate can be amusing, so do your best okay?”


The tiny man screamed and ran as she presented the three matches. They always ran, she thought as she placed two of the matchsticks down in front of herself, bracing to strike the third. Three matchsticks were her way of making it fair. If she couldn’t set him on fire with three, then he deserved to live. She struck her first match and licked her lips as she moved it towards the fleeing man.


“Here I come, little man, Goodluck.”


She giggled as her hand brought the lit match down in front of the fleeing mortal. He braced against the heat and tried to turn as she dragged the flame into his chest, knocking him over. He cried out in pain as the massive fireball pinned him down, cooking his muscles as he tried to fight against it. A few moments of total agony past as the match was drawn away, the flames licking at the huge maids’ fingers. Jason tried to roll away as his body melted from the burns. Karen lowered the second match down next to the writhing man as she slowly struck it next to him. 


“Number two…”


The cruel woman said, not hiding the fun she was having from her tone. Match two erupted into a flame as Karen pressed the tip into the small man once more. This time the little man's screams faded as he passed out from the pain. Karen sighed as she pressed the flaming through the mortals head. Taking a small camera, she took a picture of the gruesome remains. The small image appeared above his name in her notebook as she added ‘Died by fire, 2/10’ to the bottom of the entry and turned the page. 



Kate Tomes - GCNN Maid of the Goddess

 

The massive bare soles of the Goddess loomed like mountains either side as Kate spoke to the camera. 


“This is Kate Tomes coming to you live from between the Goddesses feet where the daily cleaning is about to take place! As you can see, she truly is a force of nature!”


She announced as the camera panned up along the vast surface of the Goddesses foot. They were between the Goddesses soles as she sat above watching the news on her tablet. As Danielle panned the camera over the toes, the Goddess wiggled them, and a booming giggled erupted from all around. Dani tracked a Disciple who was leading a large group of Acolytes into the valley between the feet. Kate, Dani and Feena all moved to the side as a swarm of slaves emerged around Acolytes’ feet. Kate jumped back into the frame.


“Here they are, Twelve divisions of foot cleaners, Headed by Priestess Joslyn. They are twelve Disciples, one hundred and twenty Acolytes and a thousand slaves to each Acolyte. All of which are honoured to have daily contact with our Goddesses powerful feet.”


Dani squatted with the camera and zoomed in across the field of tiny slaves marching in formation behind their Acolytes. Thousands of small faces looking back up at her, some of them waving as they passed. A voice from behind drew her focus back to their group. 


“Don’t distract the slaves, We have a tight schedule to keep, and the Goddess would wipe us all out if we fail in our daily mission!” 


There was a loud ‘MMHMM’ of agreement from the colossal titan watching from on high. Priestess Joslyn shook slightly as Dani brought the camera around to point towards her. She sneered at her and turned to talk to Kate.


“Temple Etiquette dictates that Disciples should be no higher than the knee of a Priestess, Yours are the same size. This is not acceptable!” 


She scorned as Kate shook her head slightly. 


“Danielle here is no longer and Acolyte, Neither is Feena. They are Priestesses of GCNN. They serve under me, Joslyn.”


The Priestess seemed almost offended by the news as she glared towards Danielle, who was observing her closely with the camera. Then the realisation appeared on her face, and the Goddesses giggles rocked the landscape again. 


“That would make you...a Maid of the Goddess?”


Kate smirked as she slowly nodded, the revelation meaning that Joslyn’s little outburst was a significant breach of temple protocol, and it would be Kate’s discretion as to the punishment. Kate signalled for Dani to turn the camera back onto her as she spoke, moving herself to that the slaves ascending the scaffolds to clean the Goddesses feet were visible behind her.  


“Normally, I would let such a mistake slide. However, that outburst was broadcast across the Goddesses domain, mandatory viewing for all of her worshippers. Goddess, I request Joslyn here join the slaves cleaning your feet.”


The laughter that boomed from above shook the world as the Goddess watched her little reporter's request. Joslyn fell to her knees, begging next to Kate on the screen as the Goddesses verdict came down. The Priestess vanished. Kate looked down at the speck of a woman by her shoe, the urge to snuff her coming over her. 


“Acolyte, come and collect this slave before I turn her into a stain.”


She announced pleasantly, a small woman breaking from the crowds and collecting the shrunken priestess. Dani caught the event on camera and watched the disgruntled ex-priestess got handled roughly by the Acolyte as a sponge was pressed into her hand. The small news crew spent the next twenty minutes patrolling up and down the vast soles recording the thousands upon thousands of tiny slaves scrubbing at the Goddesses bare feet. Kate had to signal to Dani to keep the focus on the feet as the divine woman’s hand slid into her panties as she watched the broadcast. Kate’s divine senses could hear a woman’s cries coming from the Goddesses underwear as her hand went to work. The woman who had killed the priestess. 


The army of slaves finally finished as Kate, Feena, and Dani stood by the toes to watch them all scurry back into the temple below. 


“There we have it, just one of the Goddesses Daily routines and those blessed to perform it! Would you like to join the Goddesses foot crew? Why not tribute yourself at the local temple today! This was Kate Tomes for GCNN”


Kate glanced up as the broadcast finished, the Goddess had stopped watching a few minutes earlier, her eyes were closed as she pleasured herself. She smiled at the impact of her broadcast as she teleported her news team back to New Valis.



Karen, Maid of the Goddess

 

The tiny woman jumped back as the needle spun around on the wheel. Karen tensed as it slowed, landing on...fire.


“Fucking thing is broken....urgh fine...Stand still. I need to get something from the Temple.”


She complained as she snatched her spinner away and slammed it on the shelf, Pushing herself to stand and striding from the room. She hated having to do everything manually, Emma had powers, Kate had powers, even that mortal bimbo Rebecca had powers but Karen? No, only when the Goddess wants her too. She hated how the Goddess kept denying her access to divine magic. 


Lifting the roof to the High Priestesses chambers, Karen glared at the small administrator. 


“Fire Leaf, right now, I need enough for a joint!”


The Priestess rushed to obey her commands. The small woman teleporting from the room. Karen felt her temper flare. Even the little priestess bitches have more power than her right now. The woman returned with arms full of dried leaves. Karen reached in and plucked them from her arms, slamming the roof of the room back down as she stormed away. 


“I’ll just keep taking it out on these little mortal fucks until I get some magic back…”


As the maid landed back at her desk, she scanned for the small mortal, she was hanging from the edge in some kind of failed suicide attempt. Karen snorted as she put her finger under her and scooped her back up onto the desk. 


“You’re going to wish you had jumped…”


The titan said while she laid out the paper for her joint, nudging the small woman into the middle. Dropping the dried fire leaf over her, she started to smooth it down.


“Honestly, being smoked is death by fire, right? I just really need this right now so go with me…”


Folding the paper, Karen caught the tiny woman’s face poking between the dried leaves as she rolled it over. The small joint slid nicely between her fingers and lit it up between her fingers. Breathing deep, she took a long drag, the potent drug quickly relaxing her frustrated mind. 


Karen leaned back in her chair as she took a picture of the joint, watching it appear in her notebook. ‘Death by fire, 8/10’ she added to the bottom as she went for another drag.


“Honestly I don’t care if you scream, This is fine.”


She said casually as she felt the effects relax her. One long drag later, she got the reward she was seeking. The woman screamed as the embers engulfed her. Karen watched glassy-eyed as the woman squirmed in the end of her joint, her body singed.


“No good, this won’t kill you…”


The woman reached down for another match as she re-lit the end of her joint, the tiny mortal screaming in pain as she died. Smiling to herself, she took another hit of the joint.


 



 

End Notes:


If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

Chapter XXII: Compromised Divinity by JustForTribute

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories

Chapter 22: Compromised Divinity


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

“It’s just unfair, you know, The power is mine, Who does she think she is keeping it from me.”


The Goddess ranted as she walked through the crowded, deadly silent streets of New Valis. Her friend was nodding her support, wrapped up in a warm coat, a contrast to the Goddess who hadn’t changed from her dark robes. Rebecca gestured to enter the Coffee shop to break up her divine friend’s monologue. 


“I am always here for you, Charlotte. It’s just a bit creepy. Everyone else is frozen in time…”


Becky remarked as she navigated around the statue like people to get to a free table. Charlotte sighed as she followed her, pushing a few of them over rather than walking around.


“They aren’t frozen in time, just paralysed, It’s important they are aware sometimes, know their place you know.”


The Goddess brought her hand to one of the waitresses faces and squeezed it slightly; the woman’s eyes were watering in fear as their eyes met. Charlotte leaned in and licked the woman’s cheek.


“Mmm nubile mortal, one of my favourites…”


Rebecca was getting situated at the table, placing the small Veronika on the table from her handbag. Her disciple Dee appearing shortly after, Her friend was digging around in her underwear for the currently inch tall servant. The Goddess waved her hand as she sat, the waitress she was torturing fell to her knees as the paralysis faded. 


“So, what are we going to order? I’ll have a latte and a cookie…”


Charlotte dictated as she sat and leaned down to inspect her friends’ slaves on the table. Becky glanced at the slowly recovering waitress, The Goddess noticed her friends’ demeanour had changed, where she would have taken pity on the mortal and maybe even offered to assist, her friend seemed to be looking down on the girl. 


“You get that? I’ll have a Hot Cocoa and a Muffin, best not keep your God waiting lest you find yourself swimming in the drink!”


Becky ordered with a commanding tone. Charlotte found herself smiling at her friends’ new sense of command. Idly she pushed the little Veronika over onto her ass before sitting up straight. 


“Look at you go, pushing the lesser life around. I was going to have her with my cookie, but I think I’d much rather watch you take her.” 


The loud ringing in her head returned as the Goddess banged her head onto the table. It was the third time today she had endured this mental pain. She sneered as she looked up to her concerned friend for comfort.


“That bitch Lyssa keeps calling me. I can’t believe I agreed to her little deal…”


Becky offered her hand in sympathy as the waitress returned with the drinks. Rebecca pointed to the floor between her and Charlotte. The waitress kneeled in the space and waited patiently. Turning back to her friend, she softened her expression.


“Tell me again what the problem is, My tiny mortal brain had a hard time comprehending. Lyssa stole power from you?”


Charlotte tried to contain her frustration as she massaged her head, trying to push the annoying woman’s beckon from her mind. She gritted her teeth as she explained again to her friends.


“Millenia ago, I gave up my divine power, splitting it amongst those most loyal to me, Ascension to the ethereal plane was not as fulfilling as I had thought it would be. So I came back and reclaimed my divine power in the material universe.”


She grabbed the latte from the table and drank, gulping the boiling liquid as she thought back to her mistake. Rebecca sat silently listening respectfully. She was a good friend. The Goddess continued as she returned to massaging her forehead.


“Anyway, I reclaimed most of my power. Just two aspects evaded me, Sarah, my first maid,  kept the power of creating life hidden from me. Cassandra, my second favourite, has managed to elude me with the power of creating worlds. Together they hold the power I need to expand my universe.”


Charlotte let out a frustrated grumble as she nibbled on the cookie she was given. Rebecca was about to interject when the Goddess promptly continued. 


“When I snuffed Alyssa into the next world, One of my other servants, taking back the divine power I gave her, she must have maintained some of my power as she overpowered the rulers of that realm and became the Grey Goddess.”


The Goddess was getting annoyed at the whole situation as the cookie in her fingers crumbled to the table. Rebecca demonstrated a deep breath in the chair opposite. Charlotte took her breath and finished the root of her frustration. 


“So, Lyssa, with her newfound control over the next realm, used her power to conceal her former sisters from me. I was too slow to claim them, and now they are being protected. However, to maintain balance, My universe needs to be expanded, life needs to be created.”


She finished with a thud as her head hit the table again, the persistent buzzing still in the front of her mind. Rebecca nodded her head in seeming to understand as she finished her cocoa. Charlotte felt Beckie’s hand on the back of her head as her friend spoke.


“So you agreed to hibernate, for 25 years...to allow Sarah and Cassandra to expand the universe without you capturing them. They’re scared of you.” 


The terms of her deal spoken aloud made Charlotte groan as she looked up to her friend, annoyance clear on in her eyes. Sitting back up, she brushed cookie crumbs from her robes. 


“Scared? I’d absorb the little bitches on sight...I will catch them; eventually, this is a temporary arrangement. On the plus side, once I wake up, I’ll have another few hundred planets to claim. Do you want me to timelock New Valis until I wake or will you be okay for 25 years alone?”


Rebecca pushed her finger through her Muffin as she thought. The issues Charlotte was confiding in her were so far beyond any of her trivial problems. Becky turned to the kneeling waitress and pointed to her, letting the Goddesses power flow through her the woman shrank down to an inch. Charlotte watched her friend curiously as she stood and moved over the now tiny woman. The small waitress screamed and ran as Rebecca dark leather shoe covered her. The little pop and crack were all too familiar as her friend twisted her shoe. 


“I have your gifts. I’ll be fine. Make sure you come and visit once you wake, make sure I haven’t gone mad with power.”


Charlotte giggled as she shook her head slowly. She would prefer her friend to go mad with power than stop her. Standing to join her friend, she placed her hand on her shoulder firmly.


“I’ll see you in a few years then…”

 

Those were her final words as she vanished, releasing the population of New Valis from their tortured paralysis. The people in and around the Coffee shop all panicked. They fell to their knees before Rebecca, having witnessed the casual display of power. 


Lyssa Aurelian - Goddess of Death

 

The grey-toned Goddess sat back in her chair, the two women standing either of her was fidgeting awkwardly. The cold dark nothingness of the Abyss surrounded them, the gap between the realms.


“Calm down. You’re making me nervous. Charlotte can’t touch you here.”


She spoke with calm resonating certainty. The blonde woman in her long green dress spoke. Thousands of years as a Goddess and she was still unable to disguise the fear she was feeling. 


“Sorry, this will be our first time seeing...her...since the event and all she wants to consume me, You’ve felt that first hand.”


Lyssa shrugged as she focused her gaze on the shimmering door opening opposite her small group.


“She’s coming…”


The three women all turned to watch as the shimmering door became solid, opening with a loud creak as the black leather-clad form of Goddess Charlotte appeared on the threshold. Her thick boots and dark hair demonstrated her mood as she stomped into the Abyss, locking eyes with each of them one by one as she fell backwards into a throne materialising to catch her.


“Sup, you little power leaches, happy with yourselves?”


Cassandra and Sarah turned to look at Lyssa who rolled her eyes as she stood, her naked grey form seemingly pushing the two women aside as she moved between them.


“You are running the material universe into oblivion. Reseeding is necessary to restore the balance, You can feel it as much as I!” 


Charlotte kicked her feet over the arm of her throne as she tilted her head towards them with a bored expression.


“Give me those two, and I’ll do it myself, I won’t even kill them...just take what’s mine out of them!”


The two Goddesses coward behind Lyssa as Charlotte fixed them with a stare. The Grey Goddess shook her head and gestured to the door.


“No, You cannot be trusted to conserve the universe, Now sign the hibernation pact and return to your realm.”


Charlotte rolled to her feet, frustrated, her power was limited. She felt the push back as she tried to probe Lyssa’s defences. The agreement was simple, Lyssa and her minions, Sarah and Cassandra would leave her and her temple alone. Charlotte would allow the two Goddesses to expand her universe with new worlds and life. Sarah and Cassandra had a separate agreement with Lyssa, Her protection in exchange for performing this task. 


Extending her arm, Lyssa conjured the contract, as previously agreed and already signed by the three Goddesses on her side of the issue. Charlotte shot a stream of energy from a bored wave and applied her signature to the bottom. Then she turned her back to them and walked for the door.


“I will get you two. If you come to me, I will spare your lives. If I have to catch you, then you will beg for death.”


Her parting words were cold as the door vanished behind her. Cassandra turned to lyssa.


“Can you protect us forever from her? We can’t cross to your realm, once she realises that it will be harder for you to conceal us…”


Lyssa sighed as she slumped back into her chair, relieved the encounter was over.


“Just don’t antagonise her...give her some nice planets to play with, keep her content…”


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH”


Charlotte screamed as she put her fist through the wall of her temple. Storming through to her chambers, she grabbed Karen by the arm. Shrinking her maid to the size of a doll as let her close fall from her body, the Goddess seethed. Climbing into bed, she hugged Karen like a living teddy bear. Her maid just silently accepting the situation as Charlotte squished her against her breasts.


“Here we go...25 years…”


She mumbled as she let her power flow around her body, locking her in a contractual stasis. Karen still conscious and trapped in her owners’ arms. The pinned maid looked up to see the sleeping face of her God.


“25 years of what…?”



Emma Blake - Maid of Valis

 

Rushing into the Goddesses bed chambers chasing the scream, she found her mistress asleep. A small note materialised on the mattress next to her as Emma approached. Kneeling before the bed, she looked curiously at Karen, trapped in a firm embrace. Unfolding the note, she read carefully.


‘Hibernating to save the universe, 25 years you’re in charge, look after Becky, Let the priestesses have some time off to have families for a bit.’


Emma folded the note and looked sympathetically to Karen. 


“I think you’re going to be there for a long time. I’ll get one of the kitchen priestesses to bring you food and such…”


Karen started to squirm and complain as Emma quickly turned and left. The Goddess had put her in charge, and she had a list to work through. 


 

End Notes:

---------------
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

Chapter XXIII: Temple Break by JustForTribute

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories

Chapter 23: Temple Break


Kira Donnas - Priestess of Slave Outfitting 

 

Pushing the door to her apartment closed, she shut out the chattering of her Disciples that had been relentless in their questions. She knew they were just going to their jobs, but it had been a long day. Letting her robe fall to the ground, the beautiful dark-haired priestess kicked back on her sofa, dressed only in her dark black underwear as she kicked her feet up onto soft cushions. Turning on the large screen, she watched as GCNN was doing live coverage of the Goddesses foot cleaning. 


“Kira? Is that you? Home already?”


Her girlfriend’s voice came from the other room as the blonde appeared in the door, a look of concern on her face. Kira smiled and gestured to her feet with her hand. The other woman rolled her eyes as she came over to the Sofa, lifting Kira’s feet and sliding herself under them. Casually she started to rub them as Kira smiled.


“It was a hard day. Sam, Emma has commissioned a whole new type of slave. It’s a lot of cross-department meetings and arguments.”


Samantha tightened her hands around her girlfriend’s feet as she spoke, turning to look at one of their house Disciples. 


“Get us some drinks would you Gina, Your mistresses have news to celebrate.”


The knee-high girl vanished into another room as Kira sat up curiously, Sam turned to her and nodded.

 

“We got permission from the High Priestess. The Goddess has given blanket approval for Priestesses to have children during her next long sleep.”


Kira almost kicked her girlfriend in the face as she squealed in delight, leaning forward she took Samantha’s hands in hers. 


“That’s Fantastic! The Goddess is so thoughtful to do that! Are you still okay with me being the natural mother?”


The serving Disciple returned with two large glasses and handed them to the Priestesses. Samantha pats her on the head as she takes her drink. Sipping the dark red liquid, she nodded towards Kira.


“That’s fine, I’ve made an appointment to go down to the specimen collection, Priestess Hiroka is expecting us tomorrow morning.” 


The two Priestesses spent the evening celebrating as their house disciples retreated into their rooms under the Priestesses floor.


Gina Farlow - Disciple of Priestess Samantha

 

Storming into the common room of the House Disciple dorm room, Gina fumed. The two others that followed her down from the Priestesses celebration joined her at the communal table. 


“It’s not fair! I want to have a kid too...Why do only Priestesses get to petition the Goddess!”


Her sister Disciple, Rita,  turned to the knee-high Acolyte stood in the corner, gesturing to the kitchen she spoke briskly,


“Well, your mistresses are in distress, Drinks! Now!”


She barked as Gina continued her rant.


“I mean they said the High Priestess had given blanket permission! Does that not apply to us? We should go and see the High Priestess!”


Rita moved around to comfort Gina, putting her arm around her as she relaxed her colleague and friend.


“The High Priestess doesn’t grant audiences to Disciples. We would have to ask our Priestesses and...Tanya may have already asked Samantha.”


Gina turned slowly and looked into Gina’s eyes as they embraced. There was a swell of hope as she turned to look around the room. The Acolyte had returned with a tray of drinks, the small woman quickly pouring out three glasses before scurrying back into the corner. 


“Where is she? Tanya?”

The Disciple said slowly realising she was not in the room with them. Rita chewed her lip as she spoke, her tone neutral, clear and loud.


“Tanya, report to the communal room.”


Her words were echoing through their chambers. All three Disciples turned to watch as an Acolyte walked in from the bedroom, her eyes downcast, her face hidden behind a mess of red hair. Gina knelt as the small Acolyte stopped, reaching for her hair and brushing it behind her head. 


“She was demoted to Acolyte...just for questioning.”


Rita nodded as the Acolyte started to tear up. Tanya’s embarrassment was evident as Gina rolled her eyes. Standing, she turned back to her friend and shook her head in annoyance.


“Well, Thank you for saving me from the same fate...Tanya remember when you yelled at me for banishing your little Acolyte girlfriend to the window prison?”


The small Acolyte froze as her eyes slowly lifted to stare at Gina’s large ass above her, the Disciple not even looking at her as she spoke. Rita stepped forward and placed her hands on Gina’s hips quickly.


“Gina, Don’t do anything too hasty, it’s been a rough day, and you’re emotional…”


Gina sneered and turned to look down on the now fear-stricken Tanya. A loud “GINA!” swept through the apartment as she was about to speak. The Disciple turned and stormed back upstairs to serve her mistress. Rita was quietly dismissing Tanya as she followed behind her friend. 


Tanya Moon - Acolyte of Disciple Rita

 

Almost sprinting, the recently demoted Disciple ran through her new mistresses bedroom and pressed on the hidden servant’s exit in the wall, sliding quickly behind the wall and crashing down into the Acolytes chambers. Her former servant Amy sat on her bed, two small knee-high male slaves rubbing her feet as she relaxed after a long day of service. Tanya didn’t stop as she started stuffing a bag with food from their storeroom.


“I have to get out of here, Gina’s going to have me killed, I have to leave right now!” 


Amy leaned back on her bed and placed her feet in the faces of her slaves. She had been an Acolyte for years and had never once feared for her life. Tanya was a good Mistress to her, but that didn’t mean she liked the woman. Living with her didn’t appeal to Amy any more than it seemed to for Tanya, so instead of offering the warnings about desertion, she just laid quietly as her new roommate packed. 


Tanya came back in and lifted a small vial before her. 


“I need a favour from you, one final service and I am out of your life.”


Amy yawned and rolled onto her side, shaking her head.


“No, I am not an accessory. You’re on your own.”


The two women stared at each other as Tanya lashed out and kicked one of Amy’s slaves across the floor into the wall. The man screamed as the sound of his bones cracking echoed around the bedroom. Amy just glared in silence as her former mistress stormed from the room. 


The problem with the temple is that it was designed to be impossible to escape. Tanya knew the layout of the Priestesses chambers and her own but had very little understanding of the subterranean Acolyte zones. She knew the only way to get out of the temple itself was through the Priestesses section. If she were caught by a Priestess though, They would kill her on sight.


 Tanya snuck back into Rita’s bedroom, her new mistress still absent as she padded across the large room. Peering into the communal space, Disciple Jane was still sitting at the large table watching GCNN. Fortunately, the Amazonian woman was facing the other direction. Tanya tightened the strap on her backpack and slipped out of her sandals. Her bare feet would allow her to move more silently. 


 Jane didn’t turn from the screen as Tanya zipped along the back wall towards the door, luckily it had been left open by Rita as she quickly chased Gina upstairs. The Acolyte breathed deep as she faced the staircase, each step coming up to her waist. Each step was an awkward mantle and climb as she thanked her divine blessed body. The Goddess may not care about the individual Disciples or Acolytes, but her blessings still granted them peak fitness. 


 The panel door into the Priestesses chambers was closed as she reached the top of the stairs. Tanya knew these external sliding doors were effortless to slide and intentionally silent not to disturb their mistresses. one firm press on the bottom of the door, and it slid to the side, revealing the massive Priestesses chambers beyond. Tanya wasted no time in squeezing through the small gap she had opened in the sliding door. 


 The Priestesses bed-chamber were impossibly large, a room she had once served in now towered over her. Acolytes only came up to the ankle on the regular priestesses, her new perspective driving the spike of fear through her as she barely had to crouch at all to move under Priestess Kira’s bed. Moving swiftly towards the door, she watched her two former colleagues, Gina and Rita moved through the room towards the hidden door she had come from.

“I’m just saying to give her a chance Gina, She’s been through a lot and suffers the same desires for children as you do.”


Rita was saying as the large women walked passed. Tanya silently thanked Rita for her support but pushed on with her escape attempt, dashing out into the Priestesses main room, the two titans lounging on the large sofa drinking and chatting. The exit to their apartment was the only way out of this whole section of the temple. If she didn’t get through that door before Gina found her missing, she would be dead. 


Tanya felt like a mouse as she hurried along the edge of the wall, trying to go behind the large Sofa as the two huge women drank and caressed each other, the situation quickly turning passionate as the smacking of large lips filled the room. The large door was her only barrier as she turned to see Priestess Samatha disrobing as she straddled her girlfriend. 


Reaching into her pocket, she took out the small vial, popping the cork she downed the contents. Immediately her body contorted and shrank, diminishing too the size of a slave as she reached the massive door. The effects were temporary, but it granted her the ability to squeeze under the vast door. As the outside corridor’s light engulfed her, she breathed deep and let out a relieved sigh. 


The potion wore off, and it restored her Acolytes height. A large hand swooped down, grabbing her, lifting her roughly into the sky. Tanya screamed as the face of an unfamiliar blonde woman consumed her vision. 


“GOT YOU, GOOD WORK ACOLYTE AMY, OR SHOULD I SAY DISCIPLE AMY!”


Hayley Krystal - Priestess of Acolyte Affairs

 

The small deserter screamed as she stuffed her into the belt pouch, turning back to her tablet she smiled at the little Acolyte that had tipped her off. 


“I’ll notify Samantha to promote you, You have done well today little one, keep this up, and you may make Priestess one day.”


The smug-looking Acolyte bowed respectfully as the call ended. Hayley clicked to the next notification as she moved down the hall towards tribute chambers. As she reached the large door that led into the tribute chamber, she knocked politely. Priestess Helena appeared a few moments later, seemingly a bit upset by her presence. 


“Hayley...To what do I owe the pleasure this time?”


Hayley ignored her disrespectful tone as she stepped into the room, the large desk covered in the tiny tributes always drew her fascination as she stepped up alongside it. Many little lives, all still fresh and terrified by her presence, A tingle in her nethers as she glanced back to Helena. 


“Oh, I’m just following up on a tip, How many Acolytes do you have serving on this station?”


Helena came back to the desk and sat down, flicking open her registry. She turned it to her colleague, showing the names of one hundred Acolytes, and 4 Disciples. Gesturing over the table, she pointed to the ten rows of ten desks. Hayley lifted a single finger and pointed to the corner desk. A long queue of tributes waiting to be documented but no Acolyte sat at the small station. 


“I...uh...She must be on a bathroom break, Jez, where are you?”


The Priestess spoke slightly panicked as she scanned across her desk, looking for the absent Acolyte. Hayley tapped her foot, the firm leather of sandals cracking against the stone floor as she smirked in triumph. 


“She’s missing because she triggered one of my snares in the Priestess Bathroom, Look!”


She declared as she spun her tablet screen around, a video feed showing the errant Acolyte pinned under a long bar of metal, the small woman’s leg broken. Hayley flicked the video up onto the Tribute Chambers main display. The divine servants in the room all turned to see the squirming and crying form of their colleague. Helena was lost for words as Hayley dug into her pocket and pulled out an Acolyte, fresh from the selection process. 


“Here is your replacement. Don’t lose her, Leave the video on the screen for the rest of the day!”


Hayley commanded as she dropped the new Acolyte onto the table. Then she was striding from the room and quickly making her way down towards the Priestess Bathroom. As she stood over the trapped Acolyte, she tilted the camera to look up along her body, talking directly down to the Acolytes in the tribute chamber. 


“This is what happens to those who disobey the laws of the Goddess!”


She declared matter-of-factly as she nudged the camera back down towards the crying escapee with the toe of her sandal. The woman was crying and fighting the large metal bar that was pinning her down. Hayley reached into her pouch and took Tanya out, dropping her next to the crying woman. Tanya turned to look up at Hayley as she brought her sandal over both of them. 


The Priestess pinned both of her escapees under her sandal as she compressed them slowly; she loved this part of her job. The two women begged and cried as she cruelly pressed down, a series of cracks followed by a satisfying squelch as her foot ploughed through the two women. 


Kira Donnas - Priestess of Slave Outfitting 

 

As she was sitting on the toilet first thing in the morning, Kira’s mind was buzzing with the excitement of the day to come. She had been waiting decades for this opportunity, and now the day was finally here. As she stood, A Disciple appeared to wipe her. She studied the girl as she delicately cleaned her nethers. 


“Are you new?”


She said curiously as the diligent woman attended her. The woman glanced up respectfully as she performed her duty.

 

“Disciple Amy Mistress, replacing Disciple Tanya.”


Kira shrugged as she let the woman finish, the day had too much going on to worry about who was wiping her twat. Samantha came in and blew her a kiss as she glanced at Amy.


“Is she doing okay? She’s a new promotion.”


The Priestess just shrugged indifferently as the servant finished up. Pulling her robes on once more, she embraced her girlfriend as the two left their apartment, heading for their exciting appointment in the specimen room. 


Priestess Hiroka met them at the door as she led them down the long white corridor to the specimen chambers. 


“Now, all of the specimens are stored at normal mortal height, so we will adjust to match as we pass down this corridor, I know for many priestesses is had been a long time since they have seen a full-sized male mortal so try not to get to distracted by their bulk.”


Samantha turned to Kira and smirked, The two of them had been together nearly two hundred mortal years, and they hadn’t seen a full-sized male since becoming priestesses, so this would be an experience. As Hinoka opened the double doors into the specimen chambers, the two Priestesses gasped at the long lines of large tubes. Hiroka led them down the line explaining as she pointed to details.


“The best examples of a male mortal are preserved for priestesses to use as donors. As you can see, we have a wide variety of healthy well-built males. They are held in a state of permanent edge. The tubes over their penises keep them erect and on the verge of orgasm but never letting them use their load. It sounds cruel to store them for years on the cusp of orgasm, but it's the best way for the Priestesses to get what they want quickly.”


Kira leaned over to Samatha as they observed the large human man strapped into the tube, his expression looking pained. Kira slid her hand down the back of her girlfriends’ robe and squeezed her ass. 


“You get mad if I edge you for more than a few minutes...can imagine years…”


Samantha chewed her lip as she ran her eyes over the masculine, muscled figure in the tube. Then she turned and pointed to one further down the line.


“That blonde man down there, I want you to use him…”


Kira turned and followed her girlfriend’s finger. The man was handsome, long blond hair, well-built body with a cute face. She realised Sam was aiming for features that would also apply to her girlfriend. Kira nodded and smiled at Hiroka.


“We’ll take the male version of my girlfriend over there. What's next?”


Hiroka grinned as she led the pair over to the tube. Pressing a few keys on the panel next to the prison and slid down into a horizontal position. The glass was sliding away to reveal the blonde man, his hopeful eyes locking with the woman as Hiroka turned to Kira.


“Now, Get your girlfriend to lube you up. Then you need to straddle him and place your vagina on the metal dome over his erect member. When you’re ready to get the specimen to inject, press the red release button and lower yourself down, so his penis penetrates deep into you. You will get maybe two seconds before he deposits his load. If you touch him before you’re ready, you will lose the specimen.”


Kira swallowed at the instructions and turned to Sam, gesturing to her thighs,


“You heard the woman, lick, I need to be moist and ready!”


She commanded playfully as her girlfriend obliged, getting to her knees and digging her head between Kira’s legs. Kira surveyed the room and grinned as she realised the men were all watching, pain and longing in their eyes as she posed for them, letting her tongue play around her lips. 


Samantha backed away as her girlfriend self lubricated, Standing to watch as Kira stepped forward and straddled the bound man. She braced her damp nethers against the cold metal dome as she moved her finger over the button, her eyes meeting the trapped man’s gaze as she caressed the button. The pleading in his eyes made her even hornier as she chewed her lip, the desperation of being so close messing with the man’s mind. It was the faux yawn from her girlfriend that finally broke her play. Pressing the button, she felt the dome vanish, the hot fleshy tip of his manhood firmly against her. Plunging herself down, she felt the warm load fill her almost instantly. Hiroka clapped and moved in to help from the flaccid remains of the penis. 


“Got it in one! Well done, These men are only good for one shot, We think its a side effect of the edging. Now, how would you like to dispose of the donor? Traditionally the spouse would consume them. It is symbolic that the donor would become part of the other parent.”


Samantha strode over and helped Kira straight. Her Girlfriend was still incredibly horny as she had not found release, but the event had concluded. The three women followed Hiroka out of the chamber, and back to their standard height. Kira was still playing with herself when Hiroka drew their attention to a large box on her desk. 


“This is where the corridor leads, as you can see when I remove the lid, those tiny capsules are the specimens and that little one laying free is your donor.”


The three women stood in silence for a moment before Sam plucked the small capsule from the box. Turning to Kira, she waved the tiny man between two fingers. 


“Tradition is Tradition!”


The Priestess chirped happily before tipping the tiny man onto her tongue and swallowing him whole. Kira smiled and came together for a kiss as Hiroka awkwardly interjected.


“You should find out in about two weeks if you’re pregnant. Good luck with it girls!”


 

 

End Notes:


----
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

Chapter XXIV: Sleeping Titan by JustForTribute

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories



Chapter 24: Sleeping Titan


Emma Blake - Maid of Valis

The large group of small men looked up at her, hope in their eyes as she outlined her wishes. Her words backed by the soft boiling of the pot they were all gathered near.


“I’m looking for a strong, firm cock to give me a real pounding, I’ve been a titan for what feels like forever, and the Goddess not once let me take a man to bed. I’m gagging for it…”


Her large body swept over the group as she poured a fine powder into the boiling water. Skillfully the large titan added various other large ingredients, chunks for vegetation four times the size of the small men she had waiting around on a platform around the rim.


“This soup is delicious, by the way. You cant die while it cooks you, and it makes you soft and chewy. It is the kind of pleasurable food normally reserved for the divine table.”


She spoke softly as she stirred her boiling pot. Leaning down and sniffing the boiling water, the large woman smiled. The men were confused and scared as she prepared the meal.


“So, the rules are simple. I’ll fuck whoever isn’t in the pot when I get back.”


Emma smirked as she turned away, leaving the fifty or so men to descend into a furious brawl. As she stepped into the Goddesses bedroom, she gasped. There was another woman already in the room. A tall blonde woman with a shimmering green dress was standing there watching the Goddess sleep. As Emma reached for her powers, the woman turned to her sharply, shaking her head in warning. 


“I wouldn’t do that, young lady. If you attack me, I’ll have to defend myself, and that could wake your mistress.” 


The woman spoke with a confident, direct voice that immediately pushed Emma into a more defensive stance. The Blonde stepped closer to the sleeping God and crouched down closer to her.

“I once served her as you do...It took me thousands of years to escape her mental hold and only minutes for it to come back over me.”


Emma tilted her head as she thought back. The Goddess had been ranting about her former slaves escaping her. 


“I should wake her. She’s been looking for you for a very long time, as I recall.”


The new woman shook her head as she moved her hands over the sleeping divine, green strings of magic dropping down over the nude woman’s sleeping form. 


“You can’t wake her. We have an agreement. I am Sarah, Goddess of Life. I am here to create new worlds for your mistresses to oversee. I am just seeding a civilisation on her bed, A population with a single focus of serving their sleeping deity.” 


The maid approached slowly as she watched the kneeling Goddesses fingers move over her mistress's body. Thousands of minuscule people were taking form across Charlotte’s sleeping skin. 


“This civilisation will be blessed with the knowledge of where they are and who they serve. They will keep your mistress clean and maintained as she sleeps.”


Emma watched as the small population grew, spreading quickly as the Goddesses power created more and more of them.


“Why would you do this? Charlotte wants to consume you…”


Sarah moved to the bed beside the sleeping woman, creating more and more people, crafting the mortals to survive in sustenance available on a sleeping woman. 


“Cassandra and I are putting our hearts into this project. We want Charlotte to be satiated and happy in her reality. We believe she will rediscover our powers within herself in time. Once she does, she will no longer need to hunt us.”


Emma stood as she saw that Karen had been gagged. The small maid was staring up at her with pleading eyes. Reaching down, Emma pulled the gag from her mouth. Karen spluttered in anger as she screamed.


“WAKE UP GODDESS, WAKE UP GODDESS, WAKE UP!”


The small woman started screaming at the top of her voice. Emma leaned back down and tied the gag back into place without saying a word. Sarah looked over and nodded to her as she stood to admire the new civilisation she had created. 


“Assign someone to keep them on the bed if they start to expand to the floor, sweep them up. They have been designed to serve, not to explore.”


The green Goddess vanished as she turned, leaving Emma to examine the now millions of microscopic people all moving around the sleeping titan’s body. As she leaned down, she could see them all turn to her and fall to their knees. 


“Good. This is good. If you need anything, just uh...pray to me, I guess.” 


She spent another few minutes observing them; the smell of her soup caught her attention. Spinning quickly, she made her way back to the kitchen. Two small men were still wrestling on the platform as she approached. One turned to look at her as the other seized the moment. Kicking him in the stomach, the man buckled and fell into the boiling water. Emma leaned down and breathed in deep, enjoying the scent of the soup as she began to stir it. 


“And we have a lucky winner. I’ll just turn this down to simmer for a bit while we get down to it. If you guys in the pot want to splash around for a bit, it helps with the flavour.”


Smiling, she plucked her victor between two fingers and strode out towards her bedroom. Her serving Priestesses all bowed as she passed, her gestures indicating for them all to leave. Closing the door behind them, Emma placed the small man in the center of her bed and stepped back. She felt her excitement build as she shot out her divine power, enlarging the man by nearly an inch.


“Mm, Okay...That’s not ideal.”


The maid complained as she shot out her divine power again, the man’s height remaining unchanged. Frustrated, Emma conjured her energy into her palms and thrust out a surge of growth energy at the tiny man. The bed exploded in size, pushing Emma back as she could no longer see onto her mattress. Excited, she quickly expanded her size to match the new bed. The man was not visible, and his scale did not adjust with her bed. 


“Oh, for Goddess sake, Can’t a girl get a quick fuck around here…”


Emma cast out her power once more, reducing the room back to her regular scale as she sat on the edge of the bed, the tiny man rolling into the impression alongside her ass. An idea crept into her mind. She shrank down to his size. 






Mf - Son of M and F, The People of Charlotte.

 

They were entering the second age when the screaming started. The massive woman trapped in Goddess Mountain had broken free for her mouth cover and now yelled down at them from her elevated position. The huge female had identified herself as Karen and had been demanding they worship her as well as their one true Goddess. 


Mf had been sweeping the mountainside for Goddess dust, one of the few resources their civilisation thrived on when Karen’s giant foot had kicked him. 


“HAH, GOT YOU BUG!” 


The large woman cheered as Mf felt his body tumbled from the mountain; the others watched in horror as his body broke. Mf, Mf and Fm rushed over to inspect his broken body. They had all taken the names of their parents. However, their civilisation had one generation of M’s and F’s, and the second generation was all Mf and Fm names, respectively. 


Mf lay still, his body causing him great pain as Fm kneeled and took out her sweatpouch. The small container made from Goddess dust that held an amount of divine sweat. They had quickly learned to harness the resources available to them as Fm pushed Mf to drink. Mf drank the thick salty liquid, feeling his body recover, and the pain subsided. 


“Mf thanks Fm, The screamer is dangerous, but we must sweep.”


The group turned to look at the enormous feet kicking towards them as Karen’s malevolent eyes glared at them. Fm gestured to a few of the nearby Mf’s and pointed down along the Goddess Mountain.


“Mf’s go see Toe Clan, they have sharp sticks from nail, Request help with the screamer.”


The group bowed their heads in respect to Fm’s authority and headed back to their village to collect supplies. The trip to Toe Clan would be a three weeks journey each way. They would need to assemble a expedition to bring back supplies. Thez reverently packed a large coiled hair from Goddess Head, their village’s most valuable item, so that they could offer a trade. 


Mf joined the other Mf’s as they set out on the long hike across the mountains. The screamer could be heard cursing them even as they travelled days and weeks away from where she was trapped. A shadow fell over them as a celestial object passed over, a massive sheet of pure blue.


“LUNCHTIME KAREN, YOU GET ME TODAY. EM DISMISSED THE PRIESTESSES FOR SOME REASON.”


The booming voice sent them cowering to their knees as the impossible being spoke over them. The screamer stopped as the new force of nature approached her. Mf turned to watch from their camp on Thigh Peak. The source of their fear was another of the Divine ones, beings that came and went but never interacted with them. The Screamer yelled back at her, blasphemy that should never be tolerated.


“She hasn’t fed me in weeks. Shes fucking forgot me! I’ve had to try and catch these fucking bugs in my mouth! You tell her I’ll remember this!”


Mf turned to his group and signalled for them to cover their ears, anticipating a harsh reply from the divine one. The large woman spoke softer than expected but still at traumatising volume.


“I HAVE NOT SEEN EMMA EITHER. SHE’S BEEN LOCKED UP IN HER CHAMBERS. NOW OPEN WIDE, HERE COMES THE FOOD TRAIN!”


The planet-sized woman was forcing a long stick into the screamer's mouth. Mf turned back to the camp. He gestured to keep moving. The Divine one’s distraction was only slowing them down. 


Over the next couple of weeks, the Divine one had returned regularly, each time the screamer fell silent, her soft whimpering haunting them into each night. At last, they reached the Toe Clan, Greeted by a young man, introducing himself as Clyde. Mf turned to Mf in confusion as they both then stared at ‘Clyde.’

“You not a son of M and F? You are a son of C, L, I, D, E?”

Mf said curiously as he followed the younger man into the Village constructed in the Goddess Mountain Nail Cave. Clyde smiled and offered them a seat at a large table, gesturing to the others around the room. 


“No, We take our names from the Book of Karen. I am Clyde, Died by Snort, 2/10. This is my wife James, Died by Finger, 4/10.”


Mf looked over to Mf and Mf and shook his head in confusion as they looked to James. The females were usually the ones who handled the trade. Mf bowed towards her as Mf retrieved the large coil of hair. 


“We are Mf, Mf and Mf from Lower Breast, Near Screamer, We seek to trade for sharp nail, We have head hair.”


James smiled at them as she turned to Clyde, who in turn nodded to a third man sitting nearby. The man seemed to be advanced in age as he chewed on a thick strand of something organic.


“I am Helen, Fucked, 10/10. For what purpose do you see our sharp nail? We have learned from experience not to give it to the primitives north of V-Crack.”


Mf turned to the new man, confused as the large hair was dragged onto the table. He gestured to the large coil and then pointed to a polished shard of the toenail on the wall. 


“We need sharp nails, build a sharp stick, silence screamer, she kills us.”


Helen nodded as he turned to James and Clyde. 


“They seek to harm the screamer. She is sacred to us. There will be no trade.”


All three Toe-clan members stood and pulled spears from the wall, levelling them towards Mf. Helen reached behind him and hit a large cylinder, a loud ‘bong’ sounded, and others appeared. Mf turned to Mf and shook his head. They heaved the coil of hair back onto their shoulder. 


“No trade, No need for fight. We all serve the Goddess.”


The Toe-Clan seemed to relax as the group of Mf’s backed down and made their way out from under the large nail cave. The group felt defeated as they began the long hike back to Lower Breast village. 


Emma Blake - Maid of Valis

 

“FUUUUUUUUCK YES!”


Emma screamed as she rolled back onto the massive bed. Her latest fuck, Ruben, laying exhausted next to her. She had turned into a nymph over the last couple of weeks. Kate had come to check on her a few times, but Emma had never let her through the door. The afterglow of her latest climax lingered as she felt her normal size return. There was something erotic about the soft dragging of her plush bedsheets on her expanding skin that made her feel warm and tingly. The lover responsible for the latest lust session was pushed aside as her ass grew back to her maids scale. 


Waking from her nap, she began her regular ritual. Gripping Ruben between two fingers, she strode over to her wall and pulled back the long silk curtain she had installed. Hundreds of small men, pinned in a massive grid, all whining mercy at her as she appraised them.


“You were certainly in the top 10, Rube. That thing you did with your nose was bizarre but wonderful….”


She said as she tapped his tiny body against her lip, scanning the wall. Reaching out with her free hand pushed down on Gordon, moving him from 6th to 7th. The whole wall shifted with motion as everyone from 7th to 450th moved down a position. 


“Yea, 6th, Congratz, little dude.”


Emma cooed as she pinned the small man onto a small board. The pin became literal when Emma drove a long tac through his shoulder, locking him in place as he screamed in pure agony. Placing her new 6th place onto her wall, she stepped back to admire her collection, her nude body taunting them as she let the curtain flow closed.


“Okay, Just one more, and I’ll check on Becky…”


She promised herself for the twelfth time she had made the same promise as she greedily opened the tribute box once more. 


 

End Notes:


----
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9987