Daily differences between being and belong. by Exosaur
Summary:

Danny Wakahisa is a common Japanese boy with high expectative in life upon entering middle school, thinking in things like “Will I fall in love?” “Will I meet cool friends?” or “Maybe the demon eye will awaken in me?” The first day the entire classroom freeze when a foreign beauty enters the class: Monica Riedel.

In first year of high school was still impossible for him to get closer to Monica, although it was also like that to the rest of them.

After hanging in an exit after school, he notices the mysterious girl taking a unusual way to home, triggering a sequence of events that will turn his last year of high school into the impossible life he once desired years ago, as well as the… imminent? Destruction not only of the earth, but from the entire universe and the existence itself.

"You fell directly into my trap… stupid human, now you belong to me!"


Due to the format I’m using and the kind of story this is, you can see it as some kind of light novel.

Link to the spanish version: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9164&index=1


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Animal, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Object, Body Exploration, Body Part, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Maternal, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Sci-Fi, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: DDBBaB / DDESyP Series
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 99051 Read: 97747 Published: July 13 2020 Updated: January 16 2023

1. Prologue — The cherry petals have the same color of her hair. by Exosaur

2. Chapter 1 — A crimson predestinated encounter. by Exosaur

3. Chapter 2 — The delicate pink from the sakura that was related to the death. by Exosaur

4. Chapter 3 — The hostility that turned into a spongy candy of infinite proportions. by Exosaur

5. Chapter 4 — The rose that raised with cotton thorns. by Exosaur

6. Chapter 5 — The beginning of an uncommon romance. by Exosaur

7. Chapter 6 — A rose that forgot how to defend itself. by Exosaur

8. Chapter 7 — A slow and caring strengthening. by Exosaur

9. Chapter 8 — Normality has various perspectives. by Exosaur

10. Chapter 9 — The greatest roleplay in history. by Exosaur

11. Chapter 10a — A hero’s fall. by Exosaur

12. Chapter 10b — A great celebration! by Exosaur

13. Chapter 11 — The sakura that imposed its shadow did not stopped growing. by Exosaur

14. Chapter 12 — Do you want lust? Take a transformation! by Exosaur

15. Chapter 13 — The spring breeze that announced an unexpected whirlwind. by Exosaur

16. Chapter 14 — The water streams that unexpectedly calmed down. by Exosaur

17. Chapter 15 — Who said that life along a demigoddess couldn’t be normal... partially? by Exosaur

18. Chapter 16 — The ruinous purity of a corrupted winter shooting star. by Exosaur

19. Chapter 17 — Swords, fists and poems by Exosaur

20. Chapter 18 — The last chapter of a book without a back cover cannot be called an epilogue by Exosaur

Prologue — The cherry petals have the same color of her hair. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Thanks for reading my first story! Before starting I’ll explain something. Every chapter have a “Chapter type” defined as “Ero” and/or “Plot”, a > sign will determine what will be the most abundant content in a certain chapter with both focuses.

Note: In presentations, the last names go first and the first names after.
Note2: I’m not using honorifics (kun, san… etc) because I’m not pretty good at it, excepting for certain situations, like a professor (sensei) for example.
Note3: I’ll be uploading one chapter weekly until the novel have reached the spanish version, just for this time I’ll be publishing two chapters in a row (Prologue and Chapter 1)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter type: -Plot-


Actually I’m assisting to my first middle school day, the name is Danny Wakahisa, 12 years old. Naturally, the people wonders why my name is western-like and my last name is Japanese, that’s simple; my father is Japanese but due to family reasons, he moved to US to study in the college, where he met my mother, in the end, I inherited his last name, but with cultural balance purposes, I received a western name, after he finished his studies they decided to live in Japan with the family of my father until the two of them managed to buy a house and subsequently, having me.

I have many expectations from this new experience, I heard that a lot of interesting things usually occur to students when they leave the primary school, it’s a totally different level, the flower of youth blooms in our hearts, we begun to live our adolescence and also begun to see everything in a different way, boys and girls don’t treat each other like enemies and start getting along.

Who knows? Maybe I will have the chance to live an anime typical romantic comedy, I’ll fall in love and…

Unfortunately there’s something pretty important: reality and fiction are totally separated. I can’t wait for something awesome to happen the first day, no, definitely nothing will happen.

But even so, the life is full of unexpected turns and things that initially were apparently impossible, even if the future is a mystery, the fact of not knowing it only makes me more curious and rise my hopes.

—I’m leaving! —I said after putting my shoes on and open the door.

—Take care! —With a smile, my parents waved their hands saying goodbye.

I went to school at an accelerated pace, definitely it’s a no arriving late to the year-beginning ceremony.

The cherry trees dropped their petals around me, this beautiful view, despite being used to it for going through this same path for some years now, it’s something that doesn’t stop amazing me, the start of the year with the fresh wind of the morning and pink petals painting the landscape. I remember this time when I had to clean my room because I left the window open and a lot of petals entered, if they had been like two or three over my desk there would not have been a problem, but the floor was flooded… I couldn’t ignore it, it was a funny and curious event, thanks to it, now I never forget to close the window of my room.

I promise this is going to be a new start… that timid boy, incapable of making friends in the primary school is not the same anymore, now… I will be able to relate to others, that’s one of my goals.

***

The opening ceremony passed normally and everyone headed directly to their classrooms, I approached to my designated place and left my things where I was supposed to before taking seat.

I could observe a little stir at the entrance of the classroom, so I focused my attention there without moving from where I was, sincerely… we’re just starting and they’re already rampaging…

But then I saw her and understood perfectly “why”, I was feeling totally like a ridiculous with myself now and felt like the time stopped for a brief moment. A girl was entering… an incredibly long pink hair reaching her waist, red ruby eyes that when you saw them, you could feel like you were being absorbed by them, white skin, a notably longer height than the other girls in the room and a shape… too perfect, with a chest that doesn’t protrude too excessively, but it’s not small either, maybe a C or D cup. Waist and thighs perfectly shaped and adapted to the rest of her body, a short skirt and legs a little stuffed, so… fluffy… (I needed an inhuman effort to not stand up and touch them) covered with black long socks above the knees, leaving only a bit of uncovered skin between the socks and the skirt.

Everyone took their seats when the professor arrived, and I think that not only me, but we were all enraptured with her appearance, how… no, who the hell is she?

—Riedel —the teacher called methodically, Reading her last name from a list on white paper on his desk.

—Here!

Synchronized with my thoughts, the assistance list arrived to her place and she raised her hand energetically. So… Riedel.

In fact, until today I never believed in first sight love, I consider that is something rude just leave oneself be enchanted by some cute face, but… that’s not something I can control in this situation. For the first time in my life, the only presence of a person captivated me that quickly and in an inexorable way, I never thought that something like that could happen to me, but looks like that everything in life have a first time reserved.

The thing is that not only her appearance, but her presence too, without she saying something, you can tell that she has a divine aura, in this case, I can tell easily that I’m not the only one perceiving this, it’s not something that you can see with the naked eyes, but you can simply know that everyone had their eyes fixed on her, doesn’t matter if they’re boys or girls, EVERYONE is under her spell without any restriction.

Riedel stood up in front of the class seeing us, everybody is supposed to give a brief introduction, things like name, likes or precedence in her case.

—My name is Monica, Riedel Monica, I’m from Germany, I’ve been living a year in Japan now, but I’m still accustoming to this culture, I can talk the language pretty fluid but there’s the chance of misspellings or things like that, I apologize in advance. I hope to get along with all of you —that said, the girl did a brief reverence before the class.

I think that all the pressure accumulating between us was released with that presentation, given that at the end of it, the entire classroom flooded with applause. Yeah… definitely everyone noticed her aura, she is a special person and not only for her beauty or the powerful thing about her presence, but also for her practically perfect domain of the Japanese. The applause haven’t ended when she approached her place and took a seat, the teacher applauded a pair of times to conclude with the ovations of my classmates.

—Pretty good Riedel, I also hope that every one of us can get along great —adverting his gaze from her, he headed his gaze at us—. There’s no need for me to say to help her in anything she could need, remember that adapting to a different culture is not easy… — Clearing his throat, he continued with presentations—. So, next one… Wakahisa.

—Y-yes!

Waking me up from my diurnal dream full of flattery and admiration about the new girl, I stood up from my seat a bit startled receiving a sudden external stimulus, almost like if someone bathed me in cold water with ice. Walking stiffly and shy between the other stalls, I felt whispers and gazes centered on me, Would it be egocentric to think that all of that is focused on me? Maybe, but somehow I feel that they’re talking about me behind my back, that’s why making friends was so hard to me my entire life.

Straightening myself in front of the classroom, my breaths were accelerated and I felt my legs trembling slightly, my heart started to beat faster when I saw everybody gazing directly at me, and just thinking that I need to talk and tell them who I am… I closed and then opened my eyes again, unfocused, I was adverting my gaze from one side to another. Apparently the scenic panic that I experimented was so obvious that the teacher realized it.

—Wakahisa, are you ok?

—Y-yes sir!

Worsening my situation, I answered so formally that it hurt to see it, I was clearly in panic… why? Surely it’s the question that everyone is asking internally, probably they already think strange things about me, “Is he planning something?” “Is he sick?” I can imagine it.

—Excuse me, umm… Wakahisa, no?

A feminine voice broke the hard silence that was deafening me, but I was sure that I heard that voice before, a couple minutes ago, from nothing more, nothing less than…

—Did you have scenic panic?

—Wh…

I left out a thud when the proportionally perfect pink haired girl questioned that with an angelical voice, can she also read minds? Or am I so obvious?

—Wakahisa, is that true? —The teacher adverted his gaze from the refined girl that talked a brief moment ago and adjusted his glasses, looking me one more time.

—Ahh, I…

—Don’t worry! We don’t bite, true? —Looking around her and meeting with the various curious eyes from the other students, she smiled radiantly closing her eyes.

What?

—Sure! —I heard a voice coming from among the students.

—It’s ok, Wakahisa! —Another voice.

—We won’t laugh! —Another one.

—Relax, you’re pretty tense! —And another one…

Voices from boys and girls equally, everyone started speaking to me while I remained speechless looking at them, this can’t be… she…

—I-I’m sorry… um… —Trying to recover my confidence, the tension in my arms vanished slowly, my pulse stabilized and my breaths progressively went back to normal—. M-My name is Danny… Wakahisa Danny…

***

When the first class reached the end, our teacher took his way out of the classroom, everybody excepting a few ones (including me) stood up and arrived to the central desk of Riedel. The questions directed to her had a lot of diversity, many named her at the same time. However, I was one of the few who remained seated seeing the noisy reunion around her, I think that it’s ok just to see the thing from here, I’m not one of those who likes to pounce over somebody just because it’s flashy.

After an intense session of questions and simple and concise answers coming of our most popular partner, the next professor arrived, so the interrogator-like guys and girls returned to their seats again.

And the rest of the day was exactly like that, girls and boys bouncing directly into her; when I thought that I had a chance of approaching her to introduce myself, not only my class, but the entire three years of middle school flooded her surroundings, with a quick glance you could tell that it was a terrible harassment case, still, she seemed very happy, smiling to everybody and answering their questions, repeated questions in various occasions. Apparently, all of that attention did not bothered her, although, a teacher who passed through the corridor scattered all students by telling them repeatedly that she was new and could feel overwhelmed, distressed, they all took their own way; I think it won’t be a good time to approach, not only for being careful about professors but because I wouldn’t like to be someone else bothering her. I will surely have another chance… man… I really want to talk to her.

Wait a moment, why do I want to talk to her? Never before in my life I have felt the need to talk with somebody like this, the reason? Maybe her presence? Her appearance? I think I’m not the only one feeling like this right now… in fact, all that people flooding her surroundings were a clear example, it’s… it’s like she’s awakening an instinct in us? What kind of feeling is this?

She took her way leaving the school, passing through the crowd of students, she disappeared among the people. I remained idle in the middle of the entrance, seeing her leave like an idiot, before realizing I was clogging, so decided to take my own way.

It wasn’t easy, days passed, weeks passed, months too and eventually the years.

But I never had the chance of approaching her, not because a constant river of people around always but because every day that passed I grew more anxious… why? Was it due to my reserved personality? Will I be like that lonely boy back at primary school? Will the cycle repeat?

When it’s about Riedel, I can’t understand even my own feelings or actions…

End Notes:

Sorry in advance if you notice grammatical errors or misspellings, after all we’re not English experts but we’re trying our best, also sorry for the lack of “literary feeling”, I mean, the lack of an extensive variety of words it’s something you notice when you’re used to write and then you repeat some words in more than a couple of situations.

You can contact me via discord as Exosaur#7911, you can also follow me in twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish the story’s updates. If you like, don‘t forget to leave a review!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ExosaurX?s=09

Chapter 1 — A crimson predestinated encounter. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Special thanks to aferart who helped me with the translation of this chapter! 

Chapter type: -Plot-


—Wakahisa.

—Here! —I raised my hand in response to my name being mentioned by our teacher.

Three years have already passed since my first day of middle school, now I’m a first year high school student fifteen years old.

This time passed really fast, I got used to this routine. These last years were very funny, I met many people and I currently have many friends who came to high school with me, good friends, nice persons.

—Danny, are you okay? You look distracted.

—Oh, don’t worry about that, I’m ok.

Who touched my shoulder and spoke to me from behind was neither more nor less than my best friend, Ozuma Shirogane. Black and messy hair, coffee colored eyes, a light-toned skin color similar to mine, slightly taller than me and somewhat more athletic. I met him around my first year in middle school, since then we became friends and today we’re best friends.

That day I was alone in the classroom eating a bento that my mother had prepared, eating alone was a common thing for me and it had always been like that, but that day Shirogane came up to me and told while seating next to me “Wanna play?”. I was frozen in that moment. It was the first time that someone approached me like that, putting the lid on my bento I nodded and decided to play with him, that was all it took for us to continue talking the next day and the day after that too, in fact, our friendship was based on a video game.

—Riedel.

—Here! —And that “here” was heard much closer to me than usual.

Next, the one speaking to me from behind was now whispering in my ear while trying not to be detected by the teacher.

—You won’t be nervous because the “perfect young lady” is next to you, right?

I can’t tell that isn’t the case… but I think that he’s misunderstanding things. The professor mentioned the last name of my friend and then he answered.

—Don’t be ridiculous… if you don’t have something better to say just stay playing your visual novels while trying to make sure nobody sees you.

—Hey! Even for you that was something pretty cruel.

—Whose fault is it?

After that sharp exchange of words, he sat down correctly in his place looking at his phone, he’s a TRUE fan of visual novels, specially dating simulators, perhaps because he never had a love affair since I have known him… and possibly in more of the years to come; although that’s just an excuse, it’s not like I had a romantic relation before and I’m not interested on VNs… well, at least I’m not addicted, I can’t deny that I have played some… just out of curiosity, yeah, curiosity. Although, he’s not a bad boy after all, sooner or later I hope he’ll get along with a girl that will know how to appreciate him as he deserves, despite being a bit annoying with his pranks from time to time, he’s a great friend and guy.

The rest of the class ran normally until the change of teacher.

—Hey Wakahisa, give me back the novel I lent you —ordered a voice that I heard coming from behind.

In front of my table stood a pretty familiar girl for me these past two years, my dear friend Tomoe Kahiko.

Her hair was the same color as Shirogane’s, this one was quite long, her eyes were black and her skin a bit darker than the two of us due to a tan since when we finished last year it was a lighter shade but of course lesser than Riedel’s. She looked somewhat “chubby” with long stockings over the knee that gave a Zettai Ryouiki or Absolute Zone quite noticeable and a chest… remarkable, to put it in concise terms, an E cup? Exuberant in more than one way.

These observations shouldn’t come out of my mind at any time, they’re things that I must take to my grave with me.

—Sure, here I have it —I said as I took a small book out of my bag and handed it back.

—What do you think about it? —She took the book back.

—I can tell that it entertained me a lot, although I felt a little lost in some parts of the plot, do you like complicated books?

A slight smile was drawn on her face.

Even though Shirogane and me address each other for our names given the great confidence and camaraderie between us, Tomoe has been a completely different case, in fact, I have become a more loose person in these years, so once I suggested to use our first names instead of our last names but she didn’t take it in a very good way what made me embarrass a lot, she misunderstood what I was trying to say and… since then I didn’t touch the subject anymore. Although if I see it carefully… I don’t know what I was thinking, we barely met in the middle of second year, it could be seen as a disrespect but luckily enough, the next day she acted like nothing happened, due to that we were able to continue with the natural course of things.

Suddenly and by pure coincidence I turned my head to the left where Riedel’s desk was; she was seeing me. As our eyes met, she smiled and began to see her phone… what was that?

This isn’t the first time that happens.

Throughout these years I noticed numerous times that she was doing that exactly thing, it’s not that I think anything weird, but in more situations that I can remember I have noticed that she’s watching me as I talk to other people or I’m distracted and when she sees that I realized her gaze, she smiles and get into her phone or start doing something else. I honestly have no idea what she’s thinking about when she do that. The next professor arrived before I could continue thinking about that.

Opening a parenthesis right now. What have I learned about Riedel Monica in these years that I have seen her from the back?

She’s cheerful, an energetic girl, loves to help others, she seems like the personification of an angel, she’s extremely eccentric, sometimes do things for no apparent motif or strange enough to get everyone’s attention, but not strange in a bad sense, just like actions that you can’t imagine coming from somebody like her. For example, in a play we performed in third year, the very deranged girl came out with a disguise that had nothing to do with the work and doing things totally out of the script, but luckily that in the end was a lot more likeable to the audience than the work itself, realizing this, we started following her act, thanks to her that event was an absolute success. In short, she’s a very happy, active and good person, she also has excellent grades and cares about those around her, always taking them into consideration.

And like that we decided to make her the president of our class, Riedel easily won all the votes for the delegation of the class in the three consecutive years that I was with her so I wouldn’t be surprised if she wins this year too. Even many were disappointed since she never postulated to be the president of the student council, “surely she would lead the school to its maximum status possible, making all students follow her”, I’m sure that more than a few ones thought like that. We all respect and admire her to a lesser or greater extend, it could be said that she’s the model to follow of our class, or perhaps all the classes that know her.

We surely have spoken in more than one situation, but we have never really approached, just things like interventions in classes, one that another group work in which we coincide, student work, once we were both assigned to the preparation of the class and while we were alone we had a pretty trivial conversation, talks between partners in which we exchange different opinions and topics and laugh together. However, we have never had a real approach.

The classes finished without any anomaly, everything was as it is usually, with the clear changes of being in high school.

And closing the parenthesis, the rest of the day passed.

—Danny, Sugita and Hanazawa will go to the karaoke and they invited us together with the group, do you want to come? —I heard Shirogane talking to me.

—Of course! In fact, I was considering going to the commercial area since I need to buy something —I stood up from my place and went to take my things.

—Hey Wakahisa, thanks for coming —said a feminine voice behind me.

—Thank you for inviting me Hanazawa… Although it wouldn’t be better for you two to be alone?

Sugita Shimada and Hanazawa Aine were the couple par excellence of our class, now that I think about it, we were practically being the same students each year since the second year from middle school with one or two changes per year, we all here already knew each other, our class was like a family and the new ones take a couple weeks to adapt. Those two have been in a relationship since then, I still remember when Sugita declared his love to Hanazawa, he resorted to all the necessary means to succeed, one of those was to make a meeting among all the guys in the group and consult “What should I do?”, despite being a pretty confident person in terms of his aspect and general characteristics, it was the first time I saw him really worried about something and although our advices were useless at the end, he managed to captivate the heart of the girl he liked, we all were following them the afternoon that he took her to a date to declare his feelings, we were as happy as if somebody else had corresponded to us.

In one hand, Sugita is a tall and athletic guy, for an unanimous decision, the most handsome of all the class, excellent physical performance and winner of the last sport festival that we celebrated, blonde hair and emerald green eyes, probably blue blood, muscular enough to not be considered as someone that give so much time at training, if not enough to stay in a good shape, long extremities and shallow facial features, the most extroverted boy and the one who brought us all together as group.

And on the other hand was Hanazawa Aine, white hair with a ponytail and glasses that gave her a mature appearance, sky blue eyes and snow-white skin, her facial features make her expression always difficult to decipher, giving her a disinterested look that only stands out when she’s smiling, of modest attributes and the smartest girl in the class, ranking one place above Riedel in academic performance, although last year there was only one point of difference between them, Hanazawa with 98 and Riedel with 97 points. Small in stature and pleasant in company, reserved and popular among the girls as the salon mascot and a good friend to everyone despite her cold appearance.

—Wakahisa, you’ve never had a girlfriend, have you?

—W-What’s that about?! —It took me by surprise so I turned to her and stuck my back on the wall behind me, the quintessential reaction of a total virgin.

—Think of it this way, just because you’re in a relationship, don’t you want to spend time with your friends? I mean, it’s true that the first few days you just want to know about that person… but the world keeps rotating, and the people in your life still exists. Get my point?

—Oh… you’re right, I hadn’t seen it like that, I’m  sorry, I’ve never even thought about having a girlfriend so I don’t have much idea… —I said something sorry.

—You don’t have to apologize —she said, smiling—. You’re a very cute boy, I assure you that more than one girl would like to go out with you without you knowing it —she tapped me on the shoulder.

—C-cute? —I couldn’t help but blush.

—Haha, that’s right!

—Wouldn’t Sugita be jealous if you told another boy that…?

—Are you unsure? Don’t worry about that, we both trust each other, besides, Shimada is an incredibly permissive and not very possessive boyfriend, I love that about him… man… although sometimes I also wish he would be a little more jealous about me…

—Ah… —I was excluded from this conversation at some unknown point in time.

—Oh, sorry about that, I was rambling, hahahaha.

I let out a little sigh.

—Let’s go, the others are leaving already —she turned and headed to the door.

Women…

***

Tomadou kotoba ataerarete mo, jibun no kokoro tada uwa no sora, moshi watashi kara ugoku no naraba, subete kaeru no kara kuro ni suru…

It was Tomoe who sang, her excellent voice caressing everyone’s ears in the karaoke room, many of us told her repeatedly that she has the potential to be a voice actress in the anime industry or a singer, but she always laughs and says “I don’t think it’s my thing, I still have a lot of practice to do”, I sincerely envy that side of her, being so modest when she’s so skilled, my friend, a whole otaku who spends her days off singing Jpop, watching anime and reading novels and manga.

As she finished her song, we all applauded her for an incredible performance.

—You’re amazing Tomoe —I added as usual.

—Nah, it’s no big deal, you have amazing singing skills too.

I don’t like to admit it, but I’m much better at singing in English because I lived in a Japanese-American family, they spoke both languages in my house so I grew up being able to speak both languages fluently.

—It’s true Wakkun, although your strength is in the English, you have an incredible voice —said Sugita.

—Ah… it’s not a big deal…

Boys and girls laughed at my embarrassment, we were about three groups of ten people each one (none of whom were Riedel), each group rented a different karaoke room.

Because I was the shyest one in the group of boys, they assigned me a nickname to annoy me; “Wakkun” and even though I refused at first, they started using it and eventually I ended up getting used to it, all thanks to a damned proposal from Shirogane. But not only for boys but also many girls call me like that and… that really embarrasses me, fortunately, Hanazawa was a pretty mature person who kept walling me by my last name commonly.

When I saw the time on the big plasma screen where the available songs were displayed, I realized how fast time had passed since we entered here, as it is a room without windows or any indication of what time it is, it’s very easy to get lost in time here.

—Oh, I’m sorry —taking my stuff, I stood up from my seat—. I have to do some shopping and get home before it gets dark, thanks for today guys, see you tomorrow.

Everyone waved a goodbye to me as I approached the door and left the room, some of the guys from the other groups were in the reception talking to each other and they said a goodbye too.

When I left the karaoke the afternoon had already turned into an orange twilight, fortunately, the store I needed to go to buy the last volume of the novel I’m currently reading was about fifty meters from where I am now.

When I bought the item I had been waiting for over a month, I made my way home. However, from that moment on, everything would go wrong and my life would change completely, the will of my “self” from three years ago would finally be fulfilled and nothing could ever be the same again.

—Huh…?

As I was walking towards home while looking at the majestically illustrated cover of the light novel I had just bought, I looked away after putting the book in its bag again, I could see Riedel walking on the sidewalk across the street.

—Rie…

I silenced my own voice when I saw her cut her own path and make a sudden left turn into an alley. Not ten seconds passed when I observed three dubious-looking guys coming in after her…

Is this…?

What should I do?

My thought process accelerated dramatically, what just happened in front of me was something totally compromising and dangerous, it’s not something I could avoid noticing and going my way… Riedel… was she being chased? No… it can’t be…

My legs started moving by themselves, before I knew it I was crossing the street and a moment later, looking into the alley keeping a safe distance.

Then I realized I couldn’t hide anymore.

—Miss… may I ask what a pretty girl like you is doing all alone around here?

This was the worst… the worst was going to happen, but… I can’t let it happen. Just as I was about to run over to them to help her, she said something that puzzled me even more than what was happening.

—It won’t help if I act scared… no? I don’t have time for you, I’m a little tired and want to arrive to my home. Another day passed and I’m still unable to say anything, I just keep smiling like an idiot, even though… Why should it be just me? Uughh —she complained.

What? Is Riedel Monica that person over there? She behaved strangely… I feel like 80% of what I knew about her was destroyed in one sentence.

—Don’t you have time for us? Then you’ll have to make a little space in your buuusy schedule and improve your mood for us, young lady… —The guy with the menacing tattoos who seemed to be the leader held her by the arm after he finished talking.

A flame began to burn inside me suddenly, I felt my face warm and my legs began to move on their own… What is this feeling? Why is it that every time I’m around her… I act irrationally?

In an instant, I was running frantically directly into them.

It’s a detail I don’t usually mention, but I’ve practiced martial arts in the past, so… I’m able to get rid of three guys like these.

I charged at one of them knocking him to the ground.

—What the fuck?! —They shouted one after another.

Without losing a single second I turned to the other guy, he had started to run towards me, but before he managed to lay a finger on me I took advantage of his own weight to throw him. The man hit one of the walls in the alley with his head, falling unconscious.

The one lying on the floor was still catching his breath, so there was only one left for me to take care of. When I turned to him… I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, it was a big knife…

I was being stabbed.

Is this where it ends?

The three guys ran way, the apparent leader carried the unconscious and the one on the floor managed to get up and run with difficulty, but unlike them, I am not so lucky. I knelt down and then fell to the ground putting my hand over the spot where I had been stabbed, I could feel the knife and… my uniform totally soaked, all this… is blood. I’m lying in a pool of my own blood.

My vision started to get blurry and… I felt cold.

In the midst of all this pain… I was able to say a few words… the words I came here for initially, the last words I will ever say, for sure.

—Riedel… are you okay…?

Riedel… Monica… where… are you…?

End Notes:

Bento: Japanese name for a kind of lunch box with some compartments to separate the food, they usually prepare it with picturesque designs, taking into consideration both flavor, colors and originality.

Zettai Ryouiki>Absolute Zone: Term that is used to refer to the nude skin area (principally in young women) that works as a gap between long stockings and miniskirts or shorts, both separated by a considerable distance.

You can contact me via discord as Exosaur#7911, you can also follow me in twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish the story’s updates. If you like, don‘t forget to leave a review!

 

Aferart’s twitter: https://twitter.com/Alex91157061?s=09

 

Chapter 2 — The delicate pink from the sakura that was related to the death. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

I was thinking about something lately, I think I’ll post a chapter each time I finish with the translation, not just in Mondays, why? Well… I don’t want to wait 12 weeks to reach the spanish version, also… I have something prepared for the chapter 12-13 of this translation (reaching the spanish version in other words)

Chapter type: -Plot-


When I opened my eyes, the vision I had in which I was stabbed to death disappeared.

Was it my imagination? Why am I able to imagine something like that in a moment like this? I have to go help her, otherwise…!

A second before starting my rush towards them… the situation changed completely.

She released her arm from the subject’s grasp with a quick movement.

—Huuuh? Have a Little more respect for elder peo-!

Out of nowhere, the three guys disappeared without a trace.

—W...what? —I let out a muffled sound of amazement without realizing.

The girl in the alley now seemed to be looking at something in the palm of her right hand.

—You… are fortunate that I’m incapable of harming someone… no matter how gross or miserable you are.

Her voice froze me.

In that voice there was nothing left of the happy intonation that characterizes her, instead, it was totally cold and emotionless… my blood ran cold to see how not only her tone of voice, but her aura became one of bloodlust, suddenly, I felt an incredible pressure coming from her.

But more important now… is she talking alone? Although it seems that from what she said, she was talking to the men from a moment ago.

A second later, she wiped the hand to which she had been talking to, patting her skirt lightly, immediately, I could feel that heavy atmosphere die and practically disappear. Did she return to her usual self?

Before being able to do something or thinking clearly, she turned to me… she realized that I was here and when she saw me she smiled without saying a word… how? Was it because of the noise I made earlier? How can she be so calm after what just happened? Did she make them disappear?

I could only think about running from there when she smiled at me.

What just happened?

***

When I arrived at the entrance of my house I stopped for a moment to recover the breath, I performed an intense rush from the commercial area to my house, breathing waved, I wanted to avoid worrying my parents, but… I still was unable to organize correctly my thoughts about what I saw a minutes ago and… the reason of that strange diurnal dream.

It’s normal for me to be distracted thinking about all kind of things, even having vivid imaginations and locating myself in other moments in my mind, but… this was the worst sensation I ever had in my life, I really felt death touching my door, despair, I can remember every feeling too accurately to have been a simple imagination, not to mention that getting lost in my thoughts in a moment like that would be impossible, I can still feel all the experience in my body, being stabbed, the cold and the constant weakening of each muscle of my body, my sight getting cloudy and the pain, the feeling of being soaked and lying in a puddle of my own blood, the terror of a shadow with a scythe in hand knocking the door of your life… thinking about all your loved ones and the suffering you would cause to them, is a sensation I hope to no experience never again, do all the people about to die feel like this?

—I’m home! —Opening the door, I took off my shoes and walked straight to the stairs.

—Welcome home darling, how…? —My mother grew silent when she saw me before I could go up—. Did something happened?!

—Mmm? —I tried to disguise the taste of death in my mouth that still didn’t dissipate with a false tranquility, perhaps to false.

—You’re pale! —She came closer and took my shoulders, examining my face.

—Oh, that… yeah, it must be —enduring an excuse, I tried to stop thinking about the insane experience—. I was in the karaoke with some friends and I fell asleep, but I had a terrible nightmare, I still feel… nervous, in fact… I feel something weak yet, it was… very unpleasant and realistic.

—What kind of nightmare?

—From the worst I’ve had… Three guys… they cornered me into an alley, after stabbing me I could feel death too close… it was the most real dream I ever had… —Without realizing, I started to shake while describing the situation.

—Danny… —My mother gave me a protective hug, noticing how this affected me.

Sorry for lying but… you wouldn’t believe me if I told you what happened and… you would scold me for thinking about charging into three criminals, since if it hadn’t been for what Riedel did a moment later, surely I couldn’t have done anything to stop myself.

—Anyway, I think… I calmed down already.

My mother released me after that.

—Do you want me to help you with dinner?

Probably if I try to do something I’ll forget it after a while, this was the perfect opportunity.

—I’d love to, come on, go leave your things in your room —she started to walk towards the kitchen.

—Thanks, mom…

She smiled, she’s incredible. Since I know her she is a wonderful person, not only because she’s my mother but also in many other areas, she’s one of the most beloved person in her work, she always strives for me and my dad, although he also does it for both of us, but even so he cannot hide that my mother is the dominant part of the relationship, he’s a calm and affectionate guy both with her and with me, very understanding when it comes to getting used to the advance of time, he’s not the father who would tell you things like “Those meaningless videogames” or “Playing so much will fry your brain”, in fact we enjoyed many games together and in more than one occasion he came home with a videogame that came out that same day and we were eagerly waiting for a long time while my mother enjoys watching us play and watching anime with us. I cannot ask for a better family.

So for now, I will focus on cooking…

***

To the next day I had already forgotten practically everything that had happened yesterday, after much thinking the night before, I decided to agree with myself that this diurnal dream was due to fatigue or the adrenaline of the moment, perhaps it’s a characteristic with which I was born with that I didn’t know I had to anticipate the events and plan everything in my head, the same to see them disappear, perhaps they left before through some door of the alley and I didn’t see them for concentrating on what happened to me, and Riedel talking to herself… She probably only did it to scare me when she realized I was there after she heard me make that sound. It doesn’t matter if this is just an excuse to ignore what I saw, or stupidity that could cost me a lot later, I think my mental health is first, and if I kept thinking about it so intensely, I wasn’t going to be able to be relaxed for a long time.

While on my way to school as I always did, I found myself with the first irregularity of my day, one that would bring down that little confidence I managed to forge in one night.

No.

What happened yesterday?

My head hurts… when I try to remember something specific, I hear noise… too much noise.

The space around me gets distorted when I try to remember anything, it’s something truly important… hurts…

Everyone talks on the road, they laugh and they talk to each other casually, why I…

I forgot it many times, it hurts, my chest hurts… but I feel that someone is feeling much more pain…

It hurts.

It hurts.

STOP.

—Danny, no matter how bloodstained you are, the time I have to wait for you to be born again is only a fraction of a second if it is to wait you…

—Hello, Wakkun —out of nowhere, the energetic voice of Riedel brought me out of a little migraine.

Huh?

—Oh, g-good morning.

Apparently my nervousness was funny to her, it was the first time she had spoken to me out of nowhere like this.

Two years have passed since then…

***

This is my last year of high school, a week has passed since the classes began.

Since that day I suffered a rare and brief migraine on the way to class, there have been many changes in my life, for example; I became a close friend to Monica.

—Wakkun, what do you think?

Those words pushed me out from my train of thought, when I went back to reality, my friend for two years was showing me a drawing pad. Concentrating on the drawing, I noticed how well done it was, it was a wet apple since it had drops of water on top. But it was amazing… she cared for many details, shadows, dimensions and… the visual distortion caused by drops.

—Uhmm… —I babbled a little while I woke up from my daytime dream and was appreciating the drawing—. It is… it’s amazing, it has many details, the colors are very well employed and the shadow is also greatly made and… Well, I don’t know what else to say… I don’t usually draw, I only know that it’s amazing.

—Thank you, Wakkun —she said with a smile from ear to ear.

When I say that I became his close friend, I think I’m really his only close friend, since despite her open personality to everybody, she never had, at least apparently, a friend with whom she shared many of her things, she was only being good and considered with all of us, even so in most of the situations where we all hanged together and went to various places, she preferred to not being included. But since that day, she opened to me without any apparent reason, every day she talks with me about whatever, what she did, what she wants to do, about what she thinks, of what she saw yesterday on TV, about the homework, especially when I ask her for help with some class I’m unable to understand; I think that without realizing we became pretty close to each other.

After showing me her drawing, she sat down in her desk, in this year she was sitting again to my left.

The boy of the position that was in front of mine in this occasion, turned towards me.

—Danny… tell me you understood this math class, really, I couldn’t grasp anything from the latest things… —Shirogane had the pain of a hard math class in his eyes.

—Oh, I didn’t understood it either, but Riedel helped me to understand, with a pair of questions I made her she answered in a way that made me understand everything, she truly looks like some kind of genius.

—Danny, Riedel this, Riedel that, always it’s she, you already forgot about me and Tomoe, did you? —Judging by his face, he looked something annoyed.

It’s true that lately I haven’t stopped mentioning her in almost any conversation, but I usually only realize it when someone let me know, being that someone Shirogane in 100% of the cases.

—Oh… you’re right… sorry Shirogane, I’ll try to do it less —I showed myself something distressed.

—Hahahaha, you’re so innocent, don’t worry about that, it was a joke, of course I know that you wouldn’t replace us —he saw me with his usual and reliable smile—. Either way that is a good thing since at last, Tomoe managed to make a friend —he signaled the two girls that were talking in a low tone any amount of… girly things.

Indeed, Tomoe Kahiko never had the ease of making friends, but I think that for some strange chain of “if she’s your friend, she’s my friend too!” she managed to sympathize with Riedel and eventually they got along very well, I would even say that after me, with Tomoe is with whom more closeness she has. Excepting the two of us, she hadn’t opened to nobody else in these five years. Shirogane on the other hand, never made friends with the pink haired girl, I don’t know if there was a reason, but he always showed distant with her, although he must have his own reasons and that doesn’t concern me.

The classes passed until the school day ended, each one took their things and the room began to empty progressively.

—Wakkun, do you want to come for a while to the district? —Tomoe came closer to me along with Shirogane and Riedel.

—Are we all? Great, I need to buy something to eat, I have nothing at home now, so it would be cool to kill two birds of a shot.

—Hey, don’t say it as if you didn’t come if it were because you need to buy something.

—Shirogane, you know I didn’t said it that way.

—Hoho, what do I see? Didn’t you fell on my trap this time?

—Looks like that he’s already getting used to your mockery pattern, Ozuma —Tomoe mocked.

—Yeah yeah, anyway.

—Let’s go then, Wakkun —added Riedel.

I took my things and the group of two girls and two boys left the classroom once more, heading to the commercial district.

***

—Who was the one wanting to come first?

—I swear it was Monica!

—K-Kahiko!? Who was the one who wanted the last edition of that BL man...

Tomoe covered Riedel’s mouth before she could finish that lethal phrase.

—M-manga? Y-yeah, it’s true… THAT one manga that is constantly in hiatus… damn, hahahaha! I had been waiting for the new edition for a long time…

When Tomoe took off her hand from Riedel’s mouth, that last girl smiled maliciously.

—Then don’t dare you to complain about how long is the line… if you knew that not only a ticket sales event for a local idols act was happening, but also came out the volume of that manga that many people were waiting for, was it not expected that the line was extra-long?

—Y-yes… I think so, hahaha —Tomoe scratched her head laughing in a guilty way.

Although… I also wanted to buy the new volume of that manga… so I can’t complain or throw the guilt totally into Tomoe, somehow I would have arranged to escape from them and come here.

—I’ll go for something to drink, do you want a drink?

—Shirogane… you’re an angel… —For a moment, my friend looked like as a true savior in my eyes.

—Yeah, sure.

—I just want a cola —the dark-haired girl asked.

—I’m ok with the cola —I agreed.

—An oolong tea —ordered Riedel.

—SOMETHING IN THE SAME STORE WHERE I’M GOING TO BUY THE COLA!

—A joke a joke! How sensitive you are, Ozuma, hmm… with an orange soda I’m fine.

—Great, I’ll see you in a moment —with our orders, he got lost between the crowd while he saw his cell phone.

So I think we’ll be a good time here…

A couple hours later, we left that endless line of people with our gold in cloth, the last volume of Hu**e X ***t**, I was waiting this for a long time!

Then, the time to finish our walk through the commercial area came, it was beginning to get late quickly so the group separated with Tomoe and Shirogane taking their way.

—See you tomorrow Shirogane, Tomoe.

—See you guys.

—Tomorrow I’ll bring you that novel from which I spoke to you, Monica.

—Okay! Thank you very much, Kahiko —she smiled.

The pink-haired girl and I stayed alone in the middle of the busy place, with people from side to side with all kinds of things in mind, in fact, I have a funny story with this kind of place. About 8 years ago when I was still a child, I decided to take a deviation from my usual route to home from elementary school, that route involved going through here at a peak hour, in which many people was crowding the place, that resulted in a 9-year-old alone and lost child in the otaku area from the city… a pretty dangerous thing. The truth is that I can’t remember pretty much about that event, I think that I subconsciously tried to erase that memory from my mind due to the scared I was, but there are things that I can remember clearly; the fear from being alone in a place with people a lot taller than I walking from one side to another without stopping and not a chance to scape, one that another schoolgirl greater than me from time to time looking me from up and saying things like “Look at that poor thing, how cute it is!” “Is he lost? I want to take him home with me!”. But the most important thing is the person who saved me. Although it’s what I least remember from the entire experience, I remember that a hand took my arm tightly and before I realized I was out of the main area, so I could resume my way, I tried to examine around me to see if I could be able to found the person who took me out of there but I weren’t able to found anybody, or at least I wasn’t able to recognize he or she because I haven’t saw my savior’s face in any moment… It would be great to be able to found that person and thank him/her properly someday.

As I remembered a somewhat shameful event of my childhood, I felt something touching my arm and getting closer to me, I didn’t know the nature of that until I turned my head to the right and then I saw it, Riedel approached me enough to say that we were stuck.

—What happ…?

—I need to tell you something, come home with me, sure?

What? What? What does this mean?

***

After a journey in complete silence from both of us, we arrived to her tome. I’m currently living alone since my parents are taking a vacation traveling through different places in the world, it may sound irresponsible at first sight, but it was something they wanted to do for many years and I didn’t want to remain an impediment to them, so I had to even convince them that I was ok without their company, even so they call me every night to know if I’m crying in a corner of my room missing them or if I took a girl to the house, after all I’m a 17-year-old boy who never had a girlfriend, when I tried to convince them that they could be calm for me, they asked…

“Wouldn’t it be the case that Danny has a girlfriend and want us out of the way to bring her home?”

I think several of my neurons melted in that moment.

About what I know, she’s also living alone, she told me that when she entered high school her parents traveled to Germany to work, so she has three years living on her own, but in a few words… she’s alone at home and wants me, a 17yo boy to accompany her home because she has something to tell me, is that ok?

—Here it is… —She said opening the grating at the courtyard.

Modern architecture, a lot of glass with dark curtains, my favorite type, compact and minimalist.

Upon opening the grate, she moved to the main door and opened it, then, we entered the house, she went ahead and replaced her shoes with a pair of pink slippers, so… attached to her style.

—Come in.

I realized that I was standing at the door without moving, seeing her. Now the girl with pink hair was standing with her uniform, her long stockings and her slippers, this is not something that… no, I need to stop looking at her.

—Okay… —I took my shoes off just like her.

—There is another pair of slippers, you can use it.

—Oh, thank you.

A little relevant detail, but I hate walking barefoot even if the floor is clean and I have stockings, perhaps it’s due to a childhood trauma which consists of me walking on broken glass.

There was a corridor, two doors to the left, one at the bottom and stairs on the right wall.

—Well —after apparently encouraging herself, she started walking upstairs—. Follow me, my room is up.

Her room?

This is not good, no, it can definitely not be good. I have known her for a long time, but for some reason I feel as if I knew only a small fraction of her, it is… it’s a diffuse memory, one in which I could feel cold and I say her name.

Without retort, I went up behind her.

There was a small hallway at the end of the staircase with several rooms, she turned to the second door that was on the left and after taking the door handle, opened it, when she entered, she went aside to let me enter. Behind me, she closed the door.

What’s happening? No, the question is… what will happen next? I have to say that I’m terrified, although I think it’s not unnatural and that every man should have the necessary courage in moments like this one, I think that we exist some guys who simply cannot feel prepared to a certain extent. But I can’t deny that I feel some excitement, although I don’t want this to get out of control, so…

GAAAAAAAHH, WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Ignoring my worries, the girl who brought me to the room went in front of me and sat on her bed, leaving her slippers on the floor and crossing her legs.

If you take a moment to see around, it’s a pretty cute and feminine room, it’s decorated on pink base, there are many stuffed animals and books on a desk in front of the window, a plasma TV on the wall opposite to her bed, a small but welcoming room.

—You don’t have to see so much, I’ll get ashamed —she mocked briefly trying not to sound serious—. Anyway, sit down there —she pointed out a chair that was under the desk.

I took the chair with one hand and pulled it enough to sit. So without more to do, I just sat waiting for her to talk. Some eternal (probably just for me) minutes passed, neither of us said a word, she saw her cell phone while I was practically sweating cold.

Riedel suddenly smiled widely in a malevolent way, I couldn’t help but be interested in what caused her so much fun.

—What happen?

—No… it’s just that… —After sighing, she spoke as if a huge weight disappeared from her back—. You fell directly in my trap, stupid human…

Huh?

Stupid human?

End Notes:

Please, feel free to tell me if there’s any heavy mistake in the translation, I would love corrections if I made any mistake. Thanks.

Sakura: Name given to the cherry tree in Japan.

You can contact me via discord as Exosaur#7911, you can also follow me in twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish the story’s updates. If you like, don‘t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 3 — The hostility that turned into a spongy candy of infinite proportions. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Sorry for delaying so much with this chapter! To be honest I wasn’t feeling well, but I think now I’m in a better mood! I found an easier way to translate tho, so I think I’ll try a rush to the last chapters (I can’t promise anything, I know myself well. But at the moment I have the 4th chapter ready and the 5th in process of translation).

Chapter type: -Plot-


Perfect, now I'm hearing things...

—What did you say?

—Didn't you hear? haa... hahaha... HAHAAHAHAHAHA

The face of the girl in front of me was twisted enough to say she was performing an evil smile.

—Hey, are you okay?

—You shouldn't worry about me, instead, about yourself!

I have lived many strange moments in my life... I would say that this is one of them, one of the strangest by the way.

A moment later, she got up and stood in front of me looking at me from above.

—Poor inferior being, you... your way of life is nothing more than something unimportant for my mere existence, do you understand? You mean nothing!

Before I could say anything… My world went dark.

...

—Where...?

I immediately felt a violent cold breeze, when I got up from the ground I took a look to my surroundings but for some reason everything was blurry.

—Where am I?

I began to walk trying to deduce where I was now, the breeze was much stronger than the one of a normal morning, the floor felt odd and my vision could not see anything clear.

—Rieeeeedeeeeeeel

Screaming her name I tried to contact her… but that wouldn't be necessary.

Suddenly I began to feel tremors, great movements on the floor and when my vision cleared. I saw it.

I’m inside a huge room, a giant, colossal, immeasurably large… it is… it is the same room I was in until a moment ago and in front of me… there is something gigantic that I cannot identify.

—What the hell...?

I looked up. A black pillar that rose to infinity... a skirt, and... Riedel was in front of me, being the only difference that now she had a body of incalculable size.

—Now you understand your place?

I could recognize the shrill sound that traveled from a great height like Monica's sweet voice but at a shocking volume. I took a couple of hasty steps back, stumbling and falling backwards, making it easy for me to see the impossibly large figure of my friend in front of me.

—Do you understand...? You are nothing, right now... I'll finish with you.

—Huh?

The foot wrapped in a dark stocking whose fabrics I could clearly see and differentiate that was in front of me just a moment ago, at a dizzying speed and impossible for some of its scale flew into the air and positioned itself above me, hiding me under its shadow.

—I have waited for this day a long time… it's your end, Danny.

She… what is she doing?

Her foot began to come down very slowly towards me, in a matter of seconds, it would be directly in my place... finishing with me.

For some strange reason, I couldn’t do more than watch everything happen and say nothing, but my throat made the force to try to pronounce what would be my last words, I’m terrified but at the same time I feel calm... What is... this?

—Riedel, please... please... —Without realizing it, a tear had started to run down my face, I closed my eyes expecting the worst.

Her foot got close enough... And then...

... Nothing happened, I waited for it to end with my life but it never came. Instead, while waiting for imminent death I felt a warm sensation envelop my body… a hug.

When I opened my eyes, everything had returned to normal, but the beautiful girl was hugging me, her face buried in my chest.

—Forgive me... I... I was too cruel... I shouldn't have do that... A weak sob escaped her mouth.

I didn’t had the strength to say something in that moment, I only received her hug in silence while I felt two tears run down my face. I don't understand anything about what just happened or what is happening.

...

Three minutes later, I was finally able to speak again.

—I just imagined something very strange... I don't know why...

—You didn't imagined it —she released me.

As she walked away from me, I could see her face soaked in tears.

—I-is something wrong?

—All I wanted was to scare you a little, but... I don't know how to control myself, I was an idiot...

—Scare me? I don’t understand what you mean.

—What you just saw was not something you imagined, it was something as real as you and me, Wakkun.

I knew that my friend's personality could be twisted at times, but this is something different in each dimension, I couldn't even understand a word from what she was saying. First she tries to insult me, then she feels bad about it... and now she tells me that what I just experienced was real.

—Danny.

—Y-yeah…?

The fact that she called me by my first name surprised me a bit.

—I need all of your attention and comprehension here, I understand that what I'm about to tell you now doesn't make any sense, but you have to believe me... once you have believed me I’ll show it to you, but no if you aren’t able to accept what I said, do you understand?

—Sure, well, I think I understand.

Leaving a deep sigh after sitting back on the bed, she looked at me with piercing bright ruby eyes with a feeling that they might see through you and your soul.

—I... I am something similar... no, it could be said that... —Trying to find the correct words she stumbled for a moment, but after being silent she finally clarified —. I hate to use this term... but I’m something like a goddess.

—A… goddess…

—N-not exactly a goddess, it's ... it's a rough term, I'm not exactly the concept of a deity b-but it's something similar, I mean, because of the things I can do and... well... Just don’t take it literally!

My beautiful high school friend is a goddess? Are we playing some kind of game?

—So... why are you a goddess?

—I can do everything with specific limitations, but basically I can do anything I want.

—Can you... um... make a glass of water appear?

In her hand, out of nowhere a glass filled with water materialized instantly, a second ago nothing was there, and to the next one she had a glass in her hand. I froze, the truth is that right now I'm terrified, why am I terrified of my friend? Because I found out that she can do anything?

—No... don't be sca-

—What happened a while ago, did you do it?

With a rather sad expression, she nodded.

—I wanted to play a little joke on you, but when I saw you that size I was too tempted... I couldn't help but want to mess with you, but when I realized what I did... —Again, her eyes filled with tears.

—I'm sorry... but I can't understand this clearly, can you give me a moment?

—Sure, don't worry.

My mind was stopped, there is nothing I can think about clearly now, I… I’m trying to understand not only what she just told me, but what I just saw and experienced.

—Do… Do you hate me? —Her voice broke the silence saying those words.

—Uh… —I couldn't answer that immediately since my mind was working at its maximum potential in finding a way to assimilate this, but after a moment I analyzed her words —. Hate you...? For what happened a moment ago?

She nodded silently.

—No... I don't think I should hate you for that, I mean, even though I literally almost died of fright, I'm just a little upset... but I wouldn't hate you for something like that... damn... my whole body is still shaking...

Almost as if I had told a child that I was going to buy him a candy, her expression changed completely with her eyes lighting up due to the moisture in them and making a big smile.

—You don't hate me!?

—I already told you no!

Even with that smile, her eyes started to overflow with tears and she pouted, how much did that worried her?

—Daannyy! —Jumping towards me, she wrapped me in her arms again but this time putting her head on my shoulder—. Thank you! Sorry! Thank you very much!

—Hey! I said I don't hate you but I'm still a little upset, get up!

As soon as I said it, she rose to her feet and returned to her previous position.

—Sorry...

—Never mind, but seriously, I'm doing my best to understand this; in short, can you do anything? Can you make fiction come true? Can you destroy things? Create things? Everything?

—That... has a limit —she said putting a stop to my imagination—. That’s precisely why I don’t like being called a “goddess” in the literal sense of the word... there’s only one limitation I cannot avoid.

—Oh sorry, I’ll not call you that again if you don't like it, what is that you can't do?

—Don't worry about calling me like that, but… you're taking it very well.

—Just speak, my neurons are working at 1000% right now, I feel almost like in middle of a dream.

—Ok ok, well then, my limit is that… I can't revive someone.

—Do you know the reason? Or is it something that is like that because of yes?

—In fact, the reason why I cannot revive someone is something that I have concluded by myself, I have interpreted it in the following way; I cannot manipulate the human soul, it’s something possible for me to revive someone in the strict sense of the word, but when a person dies his/her soul vanishes and it is something that I cannot recreate, what I can create is a soul supplement which makes that person possess the same body as the deceased one, but their memories, their personality and the person as such is not the same, just a construct made by me...

—Can't you build the deceased one on the basis of how was that person before death? I mean, if you know somebody very well, you could recreate a soul based on that personality and incidentally, the memories are stored in the brain, so if that soul uses the brain...

—Wakkun , it's not the same person... that's all —when she said that, her tone turned cold and somewhat depressing.

—I-I understand…

I chose not to continue delving into the issue of her limitation, after all she is the one who knows her capabilities the most; in fact, it still seems impossible for me to be thinking about what she just told me as if it were a fact, my friend being practically a goddess who can do anything, if it weren't for what I just saw, I wouldn't buy anything she said.

—Is that all?

—“Is that all?” Is that what you think?

—No... well... you're right, it's literally all, there's nothing else you could tell me once you tell me that "you can do everything."

—Exactly... heh...

—I'm sorry if I sound stupid, but my perception of life had just totally changed in these last few minutes, I don't think you can blame me, after all... the totally impossible had just became a fact right in front of me, my process of thinking is a bit VERY hampered right now.

—Yes, you're taking it better than I expected, I'll give you all the time you need to assimilate it.

For her this is taking it well? I'm totally confused, I don't know what to think about.

—Do you want me to get you some tea?

—Please, I need something to drink —I couldn't stop looking at the dark polished wood floor as I thought about all this.

—So I'll leave you for a moment just to think about it all, okay? —Saying that, she got up and putting on her slippers again, she left the room.

So... a goddess.

***

About thirty minutes later, with an empty cup of tea next to me, I was able to almost completely assimilate the situation I was in, at least for the most part, so that I can already think like a normal person.

—Do you mind if I ask you some questions? I don't want you to feel like I'm interrogating you...

—Of course not! Go ahead.

—Well... first of all, does anyone else know about this?

—Nobody, the only ones in the world who know about this are you and me.

—Which brings us to the second point and I think the most important… Why are you telling me this?

—Because I like you.

—Sure, because you lik...

***

About another five minutes later I regained my ability to think normally.

—You like me...

—That's right —Riedel affirmed with total confidence of her words.

—Riedel Monica likes me, Danny Wakahisa.

—Yup Wakkun, I like you —once again, without a hint of doubt.

—Sure, we've been friends for a long time, it's normal that we like each other since we always talk about all kinds of things hahaha…

A second after forcing a laugh, her two arms passed at my right and left landing on the desk behind me with force and making a forceful noise, a kind of kabe-don in which the prey is the boy and he’s sitting, a concept as fresh as the breeze at the beginning of spring.

—I don't like you as friend duuuuummy, I love you.

—Sure ... —I looked down—. I get it…

—Are you sure you understand?

—Yes... sorry for being rude.

— Well, there’s nothing you can do, it's normal when a girl as beautiful as me says it like that fufufufu~! —moving away from me, she laughed using her hand to beat her long hair.

—Basically yes, it’s like that.

—W-w-w... —Almost as if all the confidence of a moment ago had vanished, her face reddened as she looked at me with an impressed expression—. What did you just said?!

—It's the truth, you're the most beautiful girl, one of the smartest and the kindest in our school, I never expected that someone as incredible as you could like me... Hey, does it smell like something is burning?

Her body slumped onto the bed, her face was dangerously red and steam was rising from her head.

—Hey!

—I think I will not be able to survive the attack...

—Stay with me! —I took her by the shoulders dramatically looking into her eyes.

— I can't... I'm sorry...

— Riedel! Rieeeeedeeeeeeel!

...

—Ahem, I'll give you some advice Wakkun, be less aggressive when you compliment someone who just confessed to you...

—I'm sorry... again —I sat on the floor in front of the bed, while she was sitting with her legs crossed right in front of me, I remained looking at the floor.

—So... —Her voice asked in a tone clearly nervous—. What do you think about it?

—What do I think? Well...

—You can lift your head, silly.

When I looked up, I realized she was watching me very closely.

—A girl just confessed to you, you have to take responsibility.

—Y-yes! Of course, it’s common sense...

To tell the truth I have no idea what to answer, I never thought that a girl would confess to me, in fact, all my life I thought that I would be the one to confess, but given the situation it was the opposite way... the girl confessing to me was the most beautiful and popular girl in my school, the last person in the world from whom I could have expected it.

The girl who made my heart race the first day I saw her now was the one with her heart racing because of me.

—This is very sudden... sorry for acting like a complete idiot...

I felt gentle strokes on my scalp, a hand began to caress it tenderly.

—Of course not! In fact, you are being much more understanding than I could have expected from someone to whom they confessed, and incidentally, they said such things as the ones you just found out, hehe.

The sensation of her hand stroking my hair was something from another world, I felt as if through her hand a kind of sweet energy began to reach my body, if I got distracted, even a little, I would fall asleep.

Take a decision.

—Riedel —I placed my hands on the floor and got up in front of her, watching her directly —. I... em... Ahem, Monica! —Calling her by the first name took more of my courage than I thought it would.

—Yes?

—You… you… I mean, I don't know if you… o-of course… um… I just want to tell you that… ah…

—That you have liked me since you saw me for the first time and you still have feelings for me, so you want me to agree to go out with you?

—Exact... HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!? —So much blood rose to my head in a moment that I could feel for myself the tremendous facial redness that I must be suffering from.

—It was what you wanted to say, as you were stuck there I decided to help you, I can read your mind.

—Tsch —I clicked my tongue—. So you can do that too…

—That said, if one day you think about cheating on me...

—Not even we started dating and you are already accusing me of being unfaithful!?

—I was kidding! Hahahahaha —the scary girl started spinning in her bed exploding in laughter, which was certainly not scary at all.

—D-don't do it ... —I looked away ashamed.

—Haha ... ha ... don't worry, I won't read your mind, I only did it in this case because it was the most visible thing you had in your thoughts, I didn't see anything else, I promise —she wiped a tear from her right eye— . I'm so happy ... even if these tears are from laughter.

—So...

—Yes Danny, I agree to go out with you, thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world —a tender smile more radiant and sincere than I had ever seen before on her was drawn on her face.

I don't think… I'm worthy of seeing something like that.

—I'm… Monica's boyfriend… THE Monica Riedel, the girl that all boys even dream of having a friendship with… Ah… uhm … Is it okay if we call each other by our names so fast?

—Of course it's okay, Danny —she laughed a little pronouncing my name—. I know it's a bit arrogant not to be aware of your own fame when it's so obvious, but sometimes I think that all of you guys exaggerate your admiration for me, you 're so basic… guys, showing you a pretty face makes you lose your mind.

—It's not just your appearance... Monica, have you never noticed the aura you emit?

—Aura? No, not at all. Do I have something like that?

And to think that something that everyone can feel coming from her so clearly doesn’t even exist for its bearer.

—I never imagined that you weren’t aware of that...

—Hm?

—It's difficult to explain, but... it's as if subconsciously you have a kind of self-confidence or... a strong personality? You tend to drag people without them noticing, have you ever noticed that everyone follows you when you do something?

—Like that time in our play?

—Exac… WHAT WAS THAT?!

—I just saw everyone so bored in the audience that I rummaged a bit in their minds and I saw what they wanted, you too… you guy looked bored and weren't fitting in your roles so I decided to help a bit.

—You don’t manipulate people with your power to follow you?

—Mm? Of course not, they do it because they want to.

—And I thought I had found the source of the matter...

—In the first place, I had no idea that you saw that “aura” thing in me, I just discovered I possessed something like that.

—Now I feel stupid...

She sighed with nothing she could say about it.

...

After a few minutes talking, I remembered something the carefree pink haired woman had mentioned earlier.

—Hey, didn’t you said earlier that when I believed you, would you show something to me?

—Ah, you're right, I had forgotten... heh.

I could see some doubt on her face after saying that.

—Is something bothering you? —I questioned.

—Wouldn't you mind... after what happened a while ago? I mean... I wouldn't be surprised if you had some kind of trauma or rejection...

—Ah… yes, I 'm sorry if this might sound a bit hurtful, but in fact I'm still a little scared of you, knowing that you can do anything… well, it makes me a bit worried.

—You don't trust me...?

—N-no! I do, I swear! If I didn't I would be terrified right now and would have run out from here. Actually what I mean is that... when you know that somebody have total control of a situation, you feel some respect or fear for that person, put yourself in my place, if you were a mouse in front of a cat, wouldn't you have some fear even though the cat promised not to eat you?

—So I'm a cat... —She stroked her chin with one hand, thinking of something.

—We are not tuning in to the same frequency after all...

—Kidding! Of course I understand, after all, in the first place I never hoped for you to trust in me so easily, I'll gain your trust gradually, until you see that you have absolutely nothing to fear!

—I would appreciate it, but don't force yourself too much, I trust you already —I smiled.

—Well... got it! I'll give you two demonstrations.

Something tells me this will be too violent to be called an educational experience.

—Are you ready?

—Yes —I nodded.

—And you know, whatever you see, you should know that under NO circumstances I will harm you... —She began to speak severely—. Danny, you have to know that under absolutely no circumstances, not when I play a joke, not when I am happy, sad or upset, I will really hurt you or ANYONE by taking advantage of my power. You need to be sure of that more than that your name is Danny Wakahisa, do you understand me?

—You seem very serious about it.

—Promise me it was totally clear to you.

—Okay okay, I promise, you won't hurt me under any existing circumstances, I understand.

—Well... now, close your eyes.

I did as she demanded. A moment later my whole body began to feel funny, like a tingling sensation that didn’t last more than two seconds, in an instant it was completely gone, I felt again an icy breeze that was repeated at constant intervals of time.

—You can open them.

Her voice echoed in my head.

—Huh?

I had a crushing impression on my entire body as I slowly opened my eyes, what was in front of me was practically impossible to identify until after a few seconds, the immense face of my girlfriend stretched for what seemed miles and miles away, it looks like that the icy breeze is her simple breath and apparently I am in the palm of her hand in front of her face but I don’t know the distance between her face and her hand.

—Oh sorry, I'll fix that —she said without opening her mouth.

Apparently she is speaking to me telepathically.

The next moment, the icy breeze ceased and I saw her open her mouth.

—I can already speak normally, I modified your senses and your body so that you feel this experience as if you were normal size, we don’t want your body to fly away when I breathe and talk this close to you or your eardrums to explode when I speak, since with your current size, any of the two options and many more are perfectly feasible.

I couldn't help but see her open the now gigantic cavity that was her mouth to make me step back a bit, looking like I could so easily get trapped in there, a primal feeling of fear that arose in me even though I knew that Monica would be unable to do something like that.

—Are you scared?

—Not exactly... it's more like... a human principle of running if you see danger approaching, you know? No matter how much I trust you, for now I have to get used to this. But most of all, I'm going to beg you not to play potentially lethal pranks on my heart.

—Don't worry! I don't plan to do anything at the moment… fufufu~ —the beauty of her smile was equivalent to the number of times its size multiplied, warmer as well as malicious—. Do you believe me then? Or do you want to go even smaller...

—I-I'm fine, seriously!

—Well then instead, now you will go in the opposite direction along with me.

—What do you mean?

For some reason those words created some discomfort that manifested itself as a chill down my spine.

—You'll see!

This time I didn’t had the opportunity to voluntarily close my eyes, my sight only turned totally black, I closed my eyes at some point without realizing it, then I perceived that gentle and pleasant contact against my body in the same way a hug felt.

—You can open them!

As I slowly opened my eyes, the only things I could see were... almost literally nothing, black, black as far as my eyes could see, and a female figure tightly clinging to my body, that was the only thing I could see in this rough empty.

—Where are we?

Monica took two steps back, getting far enough from me to show me her hand.

—Look here.

There was a very shiny little ball in her hand, I brought my face closer to the beautiful sphere that looked like an incredibly expensive item of jewelry, without a clue of what it could be, I tilted my head trying to identify something inside.

—It's the universe.

I stood straight and my spine was fully erect, seeing her face for a moment, I slowly lowered my gaze to the small sphere floating on her hand.

—That's...

—To put it simple, I made our bodies grow so much that existence itself is this little ball here, isn't it beautiful?

—Where are we now? —I began to anxiously see from one side to another worried about the mental state that someone my age... no, that anyone should have because of this.

—I have no idea, this is all, although if I continued to grow and this sphere does not become more than a subatomic particle to my level, this black space never ends, I have been growing everything that my mind allows me to assimilate and I have never left, I suppose it is simply the end of existence, you can walk through your whole life and you will not find anything in any direction.

My breathing got heavy and I swear I could smell my brain frying.

—Do you want us to go back home?

—Please...

The next time I blinked after that, we were both in the room of the incarnation of God herself. Although a small difference, the sphere of a moment ago was still in his hand.

—T-that's not...?

—Don’t worry, it’s an inanimate replica, the only thing it retains is beauty, it doesn’t have living beings in it.

A chain appeared right in front of her, which went through the sphere and served as some kind of pendant.

—This necklace —she took the chain and placed around her neck—. It will be the necklace that indicates the day I revealed my biggest secret to you, Danny.

The replica of the universe now hung between her breasts. Putting her arms behind her, the movement made the sphere hop a bit atop those interesting hills, she smiled brightly to me. With this, I think my head had enough for today.

***

—Well, I'll go home.

The sun had already set and it was dark outside so I decided to go back.

—Are you sure you don't want to stay?

—I need some time alone to properly assimilate all this, a good night of sleep will fix it, but now I need at least a little solitude.

—I understand, I can't ask you that much hehe.

—I promise I'll compensate you another day.

—You don't have to compensate me, in fact… I should compensate you for the cruel way I acted before…

—I told you not think about it, your excitement took the best of you for a moment, that’s all. As you said before, you never thought of really hurting me, right? I'm not upset anymore, so don't give it any relevance. Anyway, now that I know your secret I see it difficult for you to scare me that way again

Her insecurity turned to malice terrifyingly fast.

—Do you think it's impossible?

—I'm not going to challenge you...

—Oww...

—Later we’ll talk about this better, for now, I'll go to rest —I turned around with my shoes on and started to go out through the door when...

—Thank you...

Her hands came together in my chest, her chest stuck against my back and I could feel her embrace from a new angle, I think she could make me addicted to these hugs. The feeling of her two voluptuous breasts coming together on my back and squashing like some kind of jelly couldn't be more comforting, attacks like these are something to be feared coming from her.

As a curious fact, I realized that the uniform of our school hides quite a lot the cleavage of the girls, since now that I felt them firsthand, I realized an approximate of their real size.

—Let's start officially tomorrow with our relationship, consider today as a prologue terribly written.

—Hehe, it's alright… since there are still a lot of things about me that I have to tell you, but in due time!

—Will you continue to do the role of the difficult and enigmatic girl? —I couldn't help but laugh a little.

When she released me, I turned around and in one swift movement planted a kiss on her cheek, returning to my previous position in less than two seconds with my back to her, I could imagine her face burning with shame.

—S-see you tomorrow —I started to move away from the house.

A silence reigned behind me until it was broken by the sound of the door closing.

—Uh... Could that have been wrong?

“It was the best of the day…” I heard that delicate and sentimental voice in my head. With no more to worry about, I went on my way home under the moonlight.

This is my life now, I’m dating the most beautiful girl in my school after five years of knowing her. But not only the most beautiful par excellence and voted among boy groups of all years, but also the second most intelligent and the most popular. The girl who can drag any boy and even girl to her side with a simple choice of words and even without more than her presence.

But still that is not all, my girlfriend... I am the couple of the girl who is neither more nor less than the closest thing in this world to God.

I started dating Monica Riedel.

End Notes:

Kabe-don: A term that exists in Japan used to describe those situations in which the boy corners the girl against a wall, standing very close to her with one hand resting on the wall behind her. In this case, it’s an inverse one where Monica (the girl) is the one performing it.

Remember you can tell me if you find any grammar error or misspellings, I’m not a native speaker but I do my best to give you a well translated content!

You can contact me via discord as Exosaur#7911, you can also follow me in twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish the story’s updates. If you like, don‘t forget to leave a review!

 

Chapter 4 — The rose that raised with cotton thorns. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Chapter type: -Plot-


With a good night of sleep, all my doubts and uncertainties were resolved and although everything I discovered yesterday was still somewhat difficult to digest, I felt calmer in that aspect because I could analyze it more calmly, I think it was simply too great of a shock for me to discover something like that... and not just one, but two things almost as impressive.

First, that my friend Monica Riedel is the equivalent of a God.

And second, that my friend who is the equivalent of a God, was in love with me.

Although I think equating the impact of both would be a bit of an exaggeration, but it was somewhat doable for me to see it that way.

With these thoughts I turned in bed a couple times before the alarm rang indicating that I should get up to go to school. Almost reluctantly I got out of bed walking to the kitchen to get some water, today I felt strangely more sleepy than usual, I always usually get up a little before the alarm sounds but today I just felt in a bad mood because I had to get up.

I suddenly had the feeling that something was wrong, while I was drinking water, I had the feeling that something was out of order, not a feeling that I can put correctly in words, is simply feeling that something is not right for some reason. While I was trying to identify the strong sensation that came over me for no apparent reason, I placed the glass halfway with clear liquid on the kitchen counter. In a brief moment the sensation got stronger and something caught my attention, the water in the glass started to move… An earthquake?

A moment later, the tremor became more noticeable, progressively stronger and stronger without stopping, when I was about to leave the house… it stopped abruptly.

—It seems like the tremors stopped... what a strange earthquake...

But in an instant my suspicions of a possible earthquake completely crumbled, rebuilding itself as something totally different, something that had nothing to do with a tremor began to happen... and I know very well what it is, too well even.

“HYAAA HYA HYA HYA HYAA! HUMANS, SURRENDER IN THIS INSTANT OR YOUR PLANET WILL BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED WITHIN THEN NEXT SECONDS!”

That tender laugh… that was the voice of someone I know perfectly well, a shrill sound that echoed in the air making it vibrate probably all over the world. What is she doing now?

Hearing her speak, I went to the door and opened it, going out to the small yard of my house, I looked in all directions but I couldn't see anything until I decided to raise my head and look up.

The face of my friend who until yesterday was a normal high school student was now hovering high in the sky to an unimaginable magnitude, her face could be seen from above towards the horizon so it must be on a ridiculously huge scale right now.

—Monica? —Almost instinctively I blurted out that name without waiting for a response from her.

“THE GODDESS OF YOUR WORLD HAS ARRIVED! IF YOU WANT ME TO LET YOU LIVE, ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD MUST SURRENDER NOW, IF IN THE NEXT MINUTE TO THE LAST COUNTRY OF THE WORLD HAS NOT POSTED THEIR SURRENDER TO ME PUBLICLY, I’LL DESTROY THIS SMALL PLANET WITH ALL ITS INSIGNIFICANT HABITANTS IN IT!"

This is clearly a game for her, it was easy for me to realize that she was not serious, that it was all a simple performance, such a simple performance that if it weren't for having the earth literally in the palm of her hand, she would have been the mockery of the whole world.

Almost as if I'd been in sync with her thoughts, I entered the house and turned on the TV in the living room to watch the news channel. To my surprise I didn’t had to change the channel that was previously in one of crafts, the news was on this channel too, I tried changing the channels but they were all the same. I don’t know exactly how many seconds passed since she ordered the surrender of the countries, but Japan was already announcing it, seconds later the newscast went from being a national to international category in which they began to publicly announce the surrender of all countries, one by one. Various commentators could be seen talking about this issue in absolute panic, all the people on television were in total loss of words, even sobbing from the cameramen could be heard, no journalist, commentator, announcer or staff in general was calm, all were sweating and with terror on their faces, some even cried as they tried to give the surrender announcements, others could not even read clearly stuttering over and over again.

All the small countries and even the most powerful ones announced their surrender, China, North Korea, Russia, even the United States, all of them were fooled by an innocent pink haired high school girl 18 years old. It was somewhat hilarious for me to live this in first person from the perspective of one of the victims without being scared while Monica destroyed the world order and put it at her feet with just a couple sentences.

While I left the extensive plasma screen on, I went up to my room and took my cell phone which right now was suffering from an attack of uncontrollable vibrations due to the countless messages, notifications from everywhere and calls that I was receiving simultaneously, it’s not a strange thing if the poor phone collapsed at any moment. I managed to deactivate the vibrations and the sound of notifications, to only have pop-ups jumping all over the screen of all my social networks and messaging applications. Headlines like "The world is about to be destroyed" or "Every country in the world just showed their resignation letters publicly" were the only things that could be seen updating in real time on news sites or tw***er.

When I looked at my message inbox, I saw several conversations of which, two of them kept receiving messages, obviously from my parents, things like "Are you okay?" "Danny, don't panic, everything will be fine" "Where are you?" "Why don’t you answer?" were ones of the few that I could decipher due to the terrible spelling with which they were written, it was almost impossible to understand, the person who wrote them was surely shaking so terribly that was barely able to hold the phone and write something. I couldn't help but feel somewhat moved to see that my parents were concerned about writing to me when the world could end at any moment, of course, from their perspective alone. I decided to send a message to mom which obviously they both will read.

"Don’t worry about anything and keep calm, I promise you that everything will be fine."

With the absence of any minimum errors possible at spelling or writing I assured them that my mental state was one of total calm, trying to share some of my calm with them. After sending it, I went back to my inbox where I observed many messages, some from unknown numbers and some from my friends.

Tomoe Kahiko: "Danny, I'm scared, I don't want to die!"

Unknown number: "Wakkun, the truth is that I'm in love with you, I want you to know this since... I don't know what will happen now."

Wow, Hanazawa was right, apparently someone was in love with me, it is true that these kinds of chaotic situations bring out the true nature of people, but I couldn't help but blush a little when I saw that message, I wonder who it was from…

Among some panic messages from other of my friends, there was a specific one that got me into that conversation.

Ozuma Shirogane: "You are watching this, right?"

The message would not have seemed strange or remarkable to me if it had not been for the impeccable writing of it, when I read it carefully, there was some kind of second meaning that disturbed me a bit, for a moment I felt as if he had known that I know something about what is happening. If I take a brief moment to think about this... maybe he recognized Monica and her voice? It would be the most logical thing to think this since I am the one who is closest to her... I think I’ll talk to her about this when everything returns to normal, for now it’s necessary for someone to put an end on this chaos.

Approaching to my closet I took a couple of things from the depths of a hidden box all the way to the back of the closet, something that should not come to light under a conventional circumstance. Going down the stairs, I went straight to the entrance and went out once more to the yard.

“I SEE THAT ALL OF YOU MADE THE WISE CHOICE TO SURRENDER TO ME, THANKS TO THAT, I WILL FORGIVE YOUR LIVES, BUT FROM TODAY EVERYONE WILL SERVE ME… FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES…!”

—Stop right there!

The hero who would save this world arrived at the right time to challenge the world-class threat… no, the universal threat.

“HUH?”

Without hope that she could hear my words, it seems that her attention was always focused on me, she was able to hear me despite being at this tremendous distance, I originally didn’t plan for her to put any attention on me, so when it was my turn to respond, I had to think a little more about what to say.

—You wouldn't think that while I was here… I would let your plans go the way you wanted… if that's what you thought, you were totally wrong!

Taking out of my pocket one of the two objects that I had taken a moment ago I placed it in my right eye with the second object, a garment. A black eye patch with a red cross over my right eye and a black cape that covered my pajamas. I never thought I could use these things in such a great way, apparently I still have little remnants of that shy and innocent stage of eight grader syndrome.

Raising my arm up and pointing to the immeasurable creature looming across the sky and horizon, I spat out the most irresponsible words that any human could have ever uttered, as well as the most epic I imagined I could ever say in my life.

—As long as I live, your reign of terror can do whatever with the rest of the universe, but will never be able to put a finger on this planet, if you ever try, I will personally kill you! —Using my voice in the deeper tone that my vocal cords allowed me, I outlined a smile full of confidence.

If this event had occurred even one day before, I surely would had wept and trembled in a corner of the house waiting for my death, but now I knew the amazing secret of my girlfriend, I can afford amazing and great performances like these.

“CAN YOU BE A SURVIVOR OF THAT TRIBE OF ANCIENT HEROES THAT I DESTROYED MORE THAN 100 YEARS AGO?!”

The fluidity with which she followed my game made me a bit lost with the argument that was developing in a matter of seconds, so I hesitated a bit before I could answer her question.

—Y-yes! I am… Raklix Lacnor! With the power of this eye of ethereal demand and my demon sword Obsculixbur, I will avenge my fallen comrades before your fearsome power!

“IT’S GREAT TO HAVE FOUND THE LAST OF THE ANCIENT HEROES ON A PLANET AS DIMINUTE AND INSIGNIFICANT AS THIS ONE, I WILL DESTROY YOU AND TOTALLY END YOUR LINEAGE ONCE AND FOR ALL!”

Despite not having a sword called Obsculixbur, I raised my right hand pretending to be holding one.

Then one of Monica's hands appeared, slowly descending towards the place where I was.

“FAREWELL, RAKLIX!”

When I saw only one of her fingers creating a shadow over the entire city, I calculated that the small part of her body by itself would be bigger than all of Japan, perhaps than an entire continent, she planned to destroy me using only that finger. Then a strong rain shower announced the arrival of the end of the world, when it came down enough to scatter the clouds like foam, I could see large buildings in the distance collapse... Had I made a correct choice of words? Despite knowing the nature of this monstrosity, I began to feel overwhelmed by that single fragment of her body. She got closer and closer until I was about to feel that if I jumped I could touch her.

And then…

I opened my eyes when the alarm that marked the beginning of my school day sounded, was that a dream?

The drowsiness of being recently awoke was what made me doubt the veracity of the events that had just occurred. As I picked up my phone and turned off the alarm that wouldn't stop, I was notified of a message that had just arrived, I tapped it, and the chat of the person I shared some messages with last night was displayed.

Riedel Monica: “That was not a dream at all, Raklix Lacnor, bearer of the Obsculixbur and the eye of the ethereal demand. See you on the way to school my little case of chūnibyō. <3”

I was feeling so ashamed that I felt I could die, I left the phone facing down on the shelf where I first took it and threw myself on the bed covering myself with the sheets while twisting.

—AAAAAAAAAAAAAH, IT CAN’T BE, THIS CAN’T BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Now I don't feel ready to go to school today, but Monica's house is close to mine and if I refuse to go, she will come to drag me even though she has to take me in pajamas.

***

—Good morning, Rakl...

My hand flew at lightning speed towards the mouth that was about to utter that horrible name.

—Not. Even. A. Word. About. THAT —I emphasized each word, the next one more than the last and retrieved my hand from her mouth.

—It's our secret! —Closing her eyes, she raised her arm to the sky making some kind of victory pose.

This is horrible, no one was supposed to find out about this!

In my second year of middle school I began to suffer from a light case of the popular “eight grade syndrome”, a personality disorder with various developmental pathways, my case was one of the generic ones, a boy who acts delusional of greatness and begins to engross himself in fantasies in which he possesses some kind of powers and invents strange names for any daily matter. Luckily to me, this case of chūnibyō was harmless and fleeting enough to go unnoticed in my school life since I was always ashamed to act that way at school, no one there ever found out about it, even Shirogane. My syndrome did not last more than half a year when at the end of the year I realized how embarrassing it looked like, I decided to leave that like something that never happened, something that only my parents and I know.

But now because of the twists and turns of fate, the girl I'm dating found out this shameful past of mine.

It turns out that when I was involved in such an unreal situation, those old memories came out of a dark corner in my brain in which they were stored and in the heat of the moment I released them without thinking about the consequences, thanks to that now Monica knew about my ridiculously shameful childish behavior, I appreciate that I got over it so quickly compared to much more serious cases, but I want to beat myself up for letting it see the light again. But... I suppose it's fair since she revealed her biggest secret to me, it would be the fairest thing for me to also reveal one or another of mine... even so, it’s still terribly embarrassing.

I was walking with my head down for most of the way to school.

—So... —She told—. What do you think about the destruction of the world?

 

—Could you tell me how that works? Did that even happened? What I mean is that this morning when I woke up, there was not a trace of what happened.

—I imagined you would ask that, well... it's something rather simple. See, we could say that technically that morning didn’t happened for anyone but us, let's say I did something similar to a trip back in time, in that route I became a giant and threatened to destroy the earth, all governments surrendered, the people panicked and everything corresponding to that situation, when we started our little game and I was about to hit my finger against you, ahem, finger that, by the way, was my little finger, and was the length of all of South America.

—I knew it was bigger than Japan, but that...

—Anyway, a moment before impacting, I took everything back to its previous state before manifesting my enormous presence on earth, so nobody knows that happened, the only ones whose brains were not affected by my reboot were yours and mine.

—So… it’s like that, but… you said that you were incapable of harming someone, right? Well, I would be very worried if you did, but...

—Collateral damage? I am not soooo irresponsible as not to see that someone can panic, someone may prefer to commit suicide out of terror because of me, people with heart problems... etc. I make sure to delete all the negative causality about my actions from all people on earth.

—Negative causality?

—That's right, any action that I perform and is capable of resulting in irreversible damage to an individual, such as death, is nothing more than an irrelevant action in that case, for example, heart attacks due to my influence can’t kill, car accidents caused by me either and any cause of death by my fault is denied, these anomalies turn into things they don’t take into consideration so they believe they're dead as long as my intervention is on course, including direct damage caused by me is harmless to people, in other words, I turn my indirect or indirect impact on humanity and all the species of the world in simple and harmless innocuous events. But if the cause of death occurred at least a millisecond before my intervention or it had nothing to do with me, it will have nothing to do with my protection too, they will die naturally.

—But what if your appearance prevents the cause of death?

—Death is inevitable, Danny, my level of influence is unable to avoid death in the 100% of the cases, if I save someone who was about to die, that person will die at most five minutes later.

—I think I understand your point... the collateral damage and that “fate” thing, it must be very difficult to do...

—In fact, it’s something quite easy, I just have to imagine that no one can die because of me given any minimal connection and that's it.

—You are incredible...

—Do you think so?

Almost as if I had remembered something, my embarrassment left for a moment and I gave her a light blow on top of her head taking advantage of my superior height.

—H-hey!

—I... I just hit the person who was about to end the existence of the entire earth and... And who could destroy the entire universe any day of the week.

—Hmm, did you need that for your ego?

—Probably... —My head went back looking at the floor—. O-on the other hand! You shouldn't laugh at me when you have such a cute world domination laugh!

—Huh? —The girl who was walking next to me stopped abruptly.

—Mm? —When I realized it, I stopped and turned to her.

Her face was totally red, she almost looked like a real tomato.

—I mean, your evil laugher is so bad! Yes! I couldn't believe you are evil at all!

—Y-yeah sure... I have to practice it more... —Like me, she lowered her head and kept walking.

We resumed our way as we were approaching to the school’s campus.

—Seriously... you think it is cute? —Without looking at me, she asked that question in a voice that was too tender.

—C-cute... I would say that even tender... the opposite of someone who is about to take over the world... I can't take you seriously like that.

—Y-you will have your punishment later for hitting my head!

—Hey! What does that mean?

—You will not get away with this… late chūnibyō…

—Not a word about that at school!

—Pfff... of course... —Resisting apparently did nothing but make it difficult for her and ended up dropping a laugh—. Hahahahahahahahahahaha... hahahaha... hahar03;r03;... ha... Of course not, silly... of course I wouldn't say that.

Our eyes met and I found a curious feeling in her eyes that made any regret that I had in my life to ease, the only fact of looking into her eyes was enough to give me encouragement for an entire week.

—Anyway... somehow I find that childish side of you very cute! —With her beautiful smile, her gaze penetrated my soul through our eyes.

—S-s-see you in class!

I could not bear those last words and practically escaped from her running towards our classroom.

—I'm sure I made the right choice with you... Danny, I'm too happy to finally have you by my side...

***

Upon entering the classroom I was greeted by Shirogane among the group of boys near the entrance door.

—Hey Danny.

—Good morning, Shiro.

—What do I see and hear? Did something good happened to you?

—Why do you ask?

I didn't think that today Shirogane would start with his jokes so early but I have to be careful since I don’t know if Monica cares that everyone finds out that there is something between us and although I’m not sure, I suppose that she could just erase everyone's memories about it and pretend nothing happened, but just in case I'd like to keep things normally with her consent anyway.

—You don't usually shorten my name, when you call me "Shiro" it means that something good happened to you recently.

I didn't realize that as soon as I arrived, I was already sticking my ass and giving signals to my insightful friend.

—Ah, it's not...            

—Did something good happened to Danny?

—What is it?

—Do you have a new waifu?

—Neh, pretty sure he just got platinum in a game or something.

The whole group started to get on top of me so I decided to remain silent in the face of all their erroneous assumptions, after all they’re nothing more than failed attempts to guess, I don't think anyone coul…

—Could it be that he got a girlfriend? —He fired that lethal bullet, the terrible Sugita.

…COULD FIND OUT.

—W-what!? Of course not!

“DOES WAKKUN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!”

That scream was from all the boys in our class, probably being heard down the hall and clearly the ratio that covered that scream allowed the girls to listen.

—When did it happen?

—Is she a cute girl?

—How old is she?

—What kind of girl is she?

—Is she from this school?

Questions like that began to invade me nonstop, one after another. I think now I have an idea of r03;r03;the amount of attention Monica received on our first day of middle school.

At this point, it’s useless for me to keep hiding the fact that I am now dating a girl, but would it be correct for me to just say it like that?

At the moment when these doubts and many more circulated in my head like crazy, Monica entered the room through the other door while whistling a melody that I identified as the opening of my favorite anime. One of the girls who was in the mass accumulation of students above me came out of the circle and approached Monica, taking her arm.

—Did you hear? Wakkun now has a girlfriend! —With that, she approached what appeared to be a beehive of human size.

—Oh yeah, we started dating yesterday.

Wait…

The entire class went completely silent. I think even their brains turned off, so did mine.

—M-Monica?

—Oh Danny, did you already told them that we are a couple? What a thrill!

—… —I gave myself a reflexive face palm.

“UUUUUUWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!”

End Notes:

Chūnibyō (Eighth grader syndrome or middle-school second-year syndrome): Is a Japanese colloquial term, typically used to describe early teens who have delusions of grandeur, who so desperately want to stand out that they have convinced themselves they have hidden knowledge or secret powers. There are various types of chuuni, the ones who act like delinquents; the ones who go against the mainstream trends; and “Evil eye”, who aspire to have special powers (Danny’s type).

You can contact me via discord as Exosaur#7911, you can also follow me in twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish the story’s updates. If you like, don‘t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 5 — The beginning of an uncommon romance. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Before starting I would like to clear something out. A user told me in the reviews of the last chapter that it would be best to leave spaces between paragraphs (thank you!); I do it... But the site is kinda buggy with other skins more than the main one, if you wanna have your skin switched into the main one and can't do it yourself, you can enter the site's discord and ask for some help, the staff is pretty nice! 

Chapter type: -Plot-


The bustle in the room was evident even though the teacher was passing his class while he wrote on the blackboard, I felt all kinds of glances and murmurs that I knew were related to me. It's not that this feeling bothers me but… I can't help feeling somewhat disturbed because of that bloodlust coming from my classmates

And what was my girlfriend's expression when she revealed the secret so flagrantly?

Teehee —she made that sound as she tapped her head lightly and stuck her tongue out a bit with her eyes closed.

CAN YOU STOP BEING SO MOE FOR A DAMN SECOND!?

I got into a somewhat awkward position to sit down, it really started to be a pain to be suddenly so popular. Since I entered middle school I had a status in my class and in this school that made me feel comfortable, not being a nobody or very popular, this sudden impulse not only in my fame but in my bad fame was too much for me.

—Something bothers you?

The instant I blinked I heard that familiar voice in front of me, when I opened my eyes again I could see Monica sitting on my desk.

—WHAT THE HELL!? —I reflexively moved back too fast, falling backwards.

But the impact to the ground never came. Instead I stopped midair before I finished falling, now both my chair and I are suspended in midair.

—Oh, sorry about that.

—W-what happens?

Taking advantage of my air suspension, I put my feet on the ground and got up, looking around me, I could see that everything lost its color, everything except Monica and me, plus, although the most popular girl in school was now sitting so indecently on my desk no one even flinched. Then I saw it; the professor had his arm suspended in the air totally stopped, nobody spoke, nobody moved and everything was in absolute silence.

—Ah, this... yeah, I stopped time, we are the only ones with our time still running.

—Then you can also do that.

Despite having internalized the fact that the girl in front of me has the capabilities of the equivalent of a god, I can't help but be amazed when she turns miracles and hecatombs into trivialities, just like now.

—I’ll question again, is something wrong?

—Ah —I turned to her, who was floating centimeters away from me—. Don't worry, it's just the fact that all my friends want to kill me because I'm dating you.

—Kill you huh... I see, did it bother you that I revealed our relationship just like that?

—No, don't worry about it, I just thought you'd want to keep it a secret for a little longer but don't mind it, besides, these cultists will be back to normal in a day or less, boy stuff.

—You guys are something quite fun to watch —she said as she walked in the direction of Sugita—. Sugita seems to be paying attention to the class, wherever you see it —taking those words literally, she began to examine him (only seeing) from all sides (without leaving his face).

—Of course, he already has a girlfriend so he doesn't have to freak out.

—Mm? But I see Ozuma quite calm and he never had a girlfriend —saying that, she appeared in front of my best friend, seeing him very closely.

—Now that you mention it…

I remembered the message I received that alternate morning of this same day from Shiro: “You are seeing this, right?”

—Did you ever had a major rapprochement of some kind with Shirogane?

—Rapprochement? No... not really, occasionally we have mixed conversations but we have never gotten close in any way, why? Are you jealous?

—It's not that, it's just that...

—Just that?

—I'm sorry, I think I was just overthinking something, don't worry about it, it's nothing important.

—Well then, sit down, I'll return time to normal —the instant after saying that, she was sitting in her chair.

I sat down in the position where I was before the time stop to ensure that nothing seemed wrong with the ones with their time stopped.

—And time takes its course again.

—That phrase… Hey! —I turned to see her, when I did, I saw Monica covering her mouth with her hands.

She was apparently laughing.

—What’s so funny?

—Wakahisa, is something wrong?

That voice was from my professor of a somewhat advanced age, in that precise moment I realized what happened everyone in the room was watching me from their positions.

—Ah… it's nothing sensei, excuse me and… please continue.

I gathered a lot of bravery to say those words and sink my face entirely between my arms against my desk.

That damn girl was acting, it was a trap for me, she knew how I would react when she said those words and surely she does not even need to say that to return time to normal!

I want to die of shame right now, I can feel everyone's stares and their murmurs about me, now it's “Wakkun is Riedel's boyfriend, he should die!” and “Did you see that? Wakkun was making fun of the sensei right now, is something wrong with him?”

***

After our professor finished his class, he gathered up his things and left to start lunch. All but a few ones who always bring their food from home went out in groups through both doors of the classroom talking to each other about any kind of matters in their lives. Monica, who always stayed at her stall eating and looking at her phone approached me while I took my self-made bento out of my dark bag, she took her chair and placed it in front of my stall, sitting down on it. Curiously today Shiro went to the cafeteria, thing he almost never does, probably he forgot to prepare his food or maybe he just wanted to give me some time with Monica.

—Hey —she placed her elbows on my table with a slight sound, clasping both hands and resting her chin on them. What do you think about my joke?

—Just die…

—Hahahahaha… don't take it too seriously, it was fun, I knew that you would understand that reference anyway.

—Then it's true that you don't need to say that to end the paralysis of time!

—Of course not silly, in the first place when I stop time I don’t even have the need to say THE WORLD and I wasn't even counting the seconds that passed.

—You… —I gave her a “go to hell” gaze.

—Changing the subject —she left her right hand alone and waved it from side to side, leaving only the left side of her head over the remaining hand—. You prepare your own food, right?

—Yes, that's right —deciding to leave my annoyance I adapted another expression—. Even while I was living with mom and dad I used to make the food, they say I cook very well for being so young.

—Is that so? —With a short mocking laugh she saw my bento—. I also prepare my food, although sometimes I prefer to eat something different and I pass by a nearby mini market on the way to school and buy something. Those are the days that I take a little detour and I tell you to continue by yourself.

After a couple of years I finally learned the reason why there were mornings when Monica told me to keep my way to school and after about three minutes walking, she caught up with me again.

—I guess you made it yourself today.

She nodded.

—That's right, I felt in the perfect mood and even decided to make a really special one.

—I see…

The happy expression on her face changed to a slightly disappointed one without taking her eyes off my face, I tried to ignore her while I tasted a little of my cooking but it ended up disturbing me that she did not turn her gaze away.

—Something wrong?

—Are you not going to ask me why I decided to make such a special bento today? Because... it could be due to many re-

—That's because we started dating.

—Tsch... you're not supposed to ask me now... “Oh? Special food for a special occasion? Could it be that my beautiful girlfriend wants to feed me using her chopsticks to put her delicious food in my mouth?”

—Y-YOU! WHAT'S H-HAPPENING WITH YOU?! —I hit my table, taking the attention of the few people in the classroom and standing up.

—YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ A GIRL'S THOUGHTS! —She screamed dropping her hands violently on the table and making a louder noise getting up as well.

Piercing gazes passed through us, I could feel like they had poison in them. We both got embarrassed and sat in silence.

—Y-you're supposed to be the only one here who can read thoughts...

—You know very well that I don't read your thoughts deliberately...

I scratched my head trying to read the situation better, never before in my life I felt like being a dense person at all, despite being a shameful person and sometimes ignoring things in front of others, in the vast majority of situations I am able to read the situation and the people, a quality that unfortunately seems to be totally disabled with Monica.

—Ahem… —I cleared my throat—. Sorry for being so unperceptive...

—Uh… —She began to roll her hair with one finger—. Don't mind it, it was just a nonsense of mine.

—It wasn't… you just wanted to express your feelings to me and I didn't know how to identify them, that was terrible of me.

—Of course not... I'm just a bit capricious, you didn't do anything wrong, I was being cryptic.

—I mean, a boyfriend should be able to sync up and know what his partner thinks, right?

—We've only been dating for one day. Do you think that in one day you can understand another person and their thought process perfectly? That’s insulting in a way.

—Tsch —embarrassed and giving up on this apology, I decided to leave it—. Either way, sorry.

—You just wanted to be the one to apologize, right? You've always been like this, I knew you'd say that in the end, hehe.

—Always? W-wait! We've been dating for a day, but we've known each other for much longer!

—How can I say it... just don't pay attention to it, I was messing with you.

We both chose to leave that topic there.

A couple minutes passed in silence while I ate my rice slowly, not knowing what to say to change the uncomfortable atmosphere of the moment.

—So… um… do you want me to taste your food?

—Mm —she left her chopsticks in her mouth a little longer after hearing that—. Sure, wow, I thought you'd never ask me.

—Well then…

When I was about to grab some of the food in her bento with my own chopsticks, she pushed them aside with hers and took a selection of different food from her meal with her pair.

—Okay then, open your moooouuuth —she said as she brought the food to my face.

—H-hey, I can do it myself... —I protested.

—Well, I'd be a terrible girlfriend if I didn't do this myself, this is a great opportunity since you came to a battle that you can't win all by yourself by asking me for food.

—You offered it in the first place! Besides… you just took them out of your mouth… —My cheeks reddened.

—Mm, does my saliva disgust you?

—You know it's not that, you idiot!

—Don’t think about the indirect kiss, think about this delicious food! You're not going to get anywhere as a boyfriend if you worry about those little things —she looked away.

—You’re ashamed too! —I took advantage of the slightest drop in her guard to counter it with her own dirty tricks.

—O-of course not! Damn... just accept it!

This time there was nothing I could do, I wanted to avoid a new embarrassing scene like the one that happened the last time I ended up being overcome in all aspects by this insufferable girl so I tried to block my entire thought process and concentrate on tasting her food as much as I could, who could imagine that something so trivial would be so complicated?

—Thanks for the food… —Embarrassed, I opened my mouth.

She placed her chopsticks inside my mouth and I brought my lips together, then she withdrew them, leaving the contents inside. Slowly, I began to chew and taste the cooking of the girl who fed me.

—Mm... It's so good!

—Does it surprise you? Were you thinking that I couldn’t cook something good?

—Huh? No!

—I know, just kidding.

—Seriously Monica… lower the dose of your jokes a bit... you're going to drive me crazy...

After chewing and tasting properly I swallowed with delight and feeling every minimal detail. Feeling somewhat guilty that she was the only one sharing, I thought about offering her a bit of my own cooking.

—Do you want to try a little of my food?

—Really? Thank you very much, to be honest your food looks very appetizing and I have never tried it before.

Now that I think about it, it’s something weird that despite having been friends for more than a year we had never tried each other's food but I suppose these will be some of those benefits for certain people when they start to be in a relationship of this kind.

—But I'll take it myself, thanks —she smiled, bringing her chopsticks closer.

—I’m suppose-

I tried to move, I was totally paralyzed.

—I'm sorry Danny, but I'm not ready to kiss a boy indirectly, maybe another day.

THAT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL!!!!

—Well then, thanks for the food! —She placed her selective choice inside her mouth.

My body returned to normal a moment later when I saw that she dropped her chopsticks over the table. Her expression went blank and a shadow loomed over her sight, remaining totally immobile, I was ready to fear the worst, I have a strange problem with my palate and the food I prepare is actually something that can be classified as a chemical weapon; she will die in a few seconds. I imagined that scenario.

—M-Monica? Is my food that bad…?

Even though I was sure that was the case, I decided to give the last word to her who was still not even breathing. A moment later I saw her body start to shake, at first being a subtle shaking but it started escalating to a worrying level. I intoxicated her!

—Monica!

When I was about to get up to go over and help her who-knows-how, she raised her hand indicating me to stop.

—s... k...

—Huh?

—ts… k... —Her eyes began to overflow a cataract of tears, it was as if a dam had broken inside her.

—I-I-I-I’m sor...

Before I could finish apologizing, she completed her previous babbling.

—It's... okay... —Tears didn't stop flowing.

I was paralyzed, but not because she had done it but because I felt completely confused.

—Marry me… live with me… just cook for me… my love… —Getting up from her seat, she stood to the right of mine and knelt down, taking my hand.

—This is another one of your jokes!?

—Seriously… please… —She began to stroke her cheek using my hand—. I want you to be only mine... that food... no one else should be able to taste it apart from me...

A fleeting memory passed through my mind, oh… what was this all about… how irresponsible of me, how could I forget it?

***

The day I finished elementary school we came home a bit late as we were walking from store to store, that day my parents bought me many things. Upon arrival I decided to do something that I had never done before.

—Mom, Dad, as a present for today I'll make dinner!

Very pleased and happy, they agreed to let me prepare dinner that day.

Since I can remember I have cooked for myself, my oldest memories go back to when I was in the second year of primary school, since then I prepared my own food every morning, although of course or my mother or father always watched me so I was not going to take an injury in the kitchen, many times I asked them why they didn’t forbid their young son to do something so dangerous but they replied that I didn’t stopped protesting and crying until they let me do it while they watched me.

Never in my life did I cook for them, that dinner was the only time that I decided to do something special for them and they agreed to try my cuisine. After finishing cooking, everyone took their seats and thanked me for the food.

—Itadakimasu!

After thanking in unison, each one began to take a spoonful of their own dishes, this thanks to the fact that my mother could never get used to eating with chopsticks so at home we use common cutlery, from time to time my father and I use chopsticks, it was always more fun for me so I used to keep them for school lunch.

Joyful for the pleasant moment I started eating as I always did but something different from what I imagined happened. Both my father and my mother dropped their cutlery, letting it fall with a noise as it hit the floor. Back then I was unable to understand what happened and kept eating while speaking with my mouth full.

—Mmm, Shommething wmuong?

Their faces remained blank with their eyes darkened and totally immobile until I saw that they both began to shed tears, I began to worry and swallowed to get closer to mom.

—A-are you okay?!

She didn't said anything concrete, she could only babble something.

—ry… me...

Her arms wrapped around my then slimmer and smaller body and hugged me as she knelt on the floor, dropping her engagement ring.

—Danny… marry me… just cook for me… my love…

—Wha-? —I weren’t able to understand the meaning behind those words.

—Seriously... please —she took my hand smaller than hers and began to caress her cheek with it—. I want you to be only mine... that food... no one else should be able to taste it... apart from me...

—What?

While I was immersed in some kind of trance, someone pushed my mother away from me with a push, returning into my senses I saw my father holding her with his face full of tears that didn’t stop flowing. My mother's attitude turned into a more violent one, one that I never saw before as she tried to get away.

—Danny! —He said with a faint voice—. Go up to your room and lock yourself, put the bed behind the door, run!

—B-but what are you doing?!

—JUST DO IT!

Never before had my father spoken to me in that tone, with tears forming in my eyes, I ran as fast as I could to my room up the stairs, locked the door and pushed my bed, blocking the entrance. Moments later I felt heavy, rapid footsteps that stopped in front of my door.

—Danny… it's mom… please… OPEN THE DOOR, I NEED YOU TO COOK FOR ME! —Her voice sounded psychotic, she started kicking the door—. OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!

—Don't! It's a trap!

I could hear struggles and groans from the other side of the door, after a few moments the sounds were heard going down the stairs, it was a mystery to me what happened next.

The next day, I gathered up my courage and left my room after a whole night of reclusion, going down the stairs, I found my mother sleeping on my father's lap and he stroking her head with terribly red eyes.

—Danny... listen to me...

***

—“Never cook for someone again... only do it if you are determined to marry that person...”

I quoted those words of my father in a tone almost imperceptible to the human ear.

—Danny...

Remembering that scene, I took a few quick steps backward, knocking my chair to the floor and leaving Monica on her knees on the floor.

—Ah... Danny...

I just realized that… when I offered Monica my food, I signed the death sentence of the world, no, the entire universe.

—M-Monica... calm down, we need to talk about thi-

—There's nothing we need to talk about, I just… I need to make you mine right now… to take you with me at all times… that you only cook for me at all times… that… you become part of my body and my soul…

Those words may seem stupid and harmless coming from anyone else, but when the divinity who can make the entire earth pale under the slightest part of her body utters them, they could have made the most masculine, brave and muscular of men cry effortlessly.

My mind stopped, I could only think of running frantically leaving the classroom and moving as far as possible and as fast as my legs allowed me to run through the hallways.

Feeling the gazes from other students who saw me running I didn’t paid them any attention, some teacher who saw me yelled at me, in my mind I apologized to each and every one and kept running. Blinking for a brief moment I collided with an immovable body that a moment ago was not there which made me fall backwards, but all my suspicions that occurred in a fraction of a second were confirmed when I opened my eyes again.

—Danny… where are you going?

The people around stared at her dumbfounded, this time it was not because of her magnificent presence or her beautiful appearance; it was because she appeared in front of me out of nowhere.

My blood ran cold, my head was filled with the infinite possibilities and possible destinations for the end of the world that could occur at any moment since she’s not under the control of her own emotions, she’s some kind of empty shell that succumbed to my food. How long would that hypnosis last? How strong is its effect? I don't know the answer to any of those questions.

When I was about to get up to resume my run in the opposite direction, I became aware, fully aware of the gravity of my actions, of the stupidity and irresponsibility of my decision. There is no way I can escape from Monica, no matter how fast I run there’s no way to escape from someone who can simply appear in front of you at any moment or grow so large that can have an entire planet in the palm of her hand, I could run for a lifetime in her hand and still couldn't escape. In fact it was the worst decision imaginable, if I simply listen to her designs and cook for her, that could avoid any violent turn of the situation by giving her what she wants, however cooking for her means two things, the first is that by guiding myself by the common sense, the fact that she eats again would mean that the period of time under that hypnosis would be extended and she would not have the opportunity to escape from it, the second would be that I don’t know what reaction a second dose of my food could cause her under this effect. I am cornered.

My own tears began to leak from my eyes, she watched me while crying with her lost smile.

—I love you, Danny.

In that instant I confirmed that she was not joking this time. It might seem ridiculous, probably exaggerated to fear her this way, but it was a powerful sensation that slowly took over my body, slowly but at the same time in an instant. I felt my soul fragment, something inside me cracked, my consciousness numbed and I just experienced...

Absolute terror.

The temperature in the corridor suddenly dropped to zero and silence took over, but then...

Footsteps were heard coming from behind me, lonely footsteps that were noticed as a lonely and weak light in the absolute darkness before dawn. The footsteps came closer until I saw a familiar back between me and Monica. Ozuma Shirogane had appeared out of all the people.

This is bad... he sure thinks he could stop her, but that's impossible, he... he can't... she can kill him in the blink of an eye...

—Dan, soon you will be able to feed her with your food normally, for now strive to make terribly bad dishes and this may will not end with the imminent universal destruction.

His words froze me and complicated my thoughts more than they already were before.

In his hand, he had a spoon with some food on it.

—Shiro…?

—But now it's too early, for you or me —saying that, he violently grabbed Monica's face and opening her mouth, he inserted the spoon inside and pulled it out in an incredibly fast movement.

I could hear a sound coming from Monica's mouth, a different one than those cold, monotonous words that she had been saying until now.

And then everything went black.

—Forget this, but don't forget what I told you, at any cost.

***

I am cornered.

My own tears began to leak from my eyes, she watched me while crying with a warm smile.

—It’s done…

When I reopened my eyes I had the sensation of something delicious going down my throat, Monica is in front of me smiling. We both went back to the moment I tried her food but the shock was too much for me as I'm still scared. Trying to escape unconditionally, I was about to fall out of the chair again, I would have fallen if it had not been for she taking my hand a moment before.

—It was a joke Danny, there's nothing to worry about.

My heart is racing, too accelerated, the fear that I felt a moment ago could even have made a fool of the one I felt the first time I experienced her immeasurable power, this time I was so terrified that I perceived how my will was broken into a thousand pieces just by the cold gaze of a beautiful pink haired high school girl.

When I felt her grip, my panic multiplied and I even tried desperately to get out of it with pure fear in my mind, not a sliver of rational thought was able to be preserved after such a disturbing and overwhelming experience.

—I'll take us home to calm you down a bit.

—L-L-L-L-LET ME GO!

I couldn’t even control the words I was saying, these were only derived from terror and the purely primitive instinct to survive after an absolute demonstration of physical and mental superiority by her, “she’s my predator, I’m not more than an ant in the palm of her hand that would be swayed at will whenever she wanted and would be that way as long as she wanted”. That was the destructive way my brain managed to express its reasoning of survival.

My consciousness clouded, a moment later I found myself lying on her lap on the bed of her room, I tried to move with all my strength only to find myself totally paralyzed, it’s true that she can do this without any complications, she can do whatever she wants, whatever she wants, whatever pleases her with me and with anyone in this world and universe, there’s no way for anyone to oppose her, there is no way for anyone to stop her, there is no method to deal with her anger, it’s impossible to hold it back, unlikely to escape from it, even make her to listen to your reasons if she gets upset with you, it would be enough just to wave her hand to kill us all in the blink of an eye, it would be enough with an insignificant breath, with a slight movement, if she wanted she could even...

—“…Could it unintentionally destroy us without even realizing it”? Don't you think you're taking your panic attack a bit far? Although... I'm not the one to complain for it, I was seriously a trashy girlfriend just now...

And although if she wanted to, it would not take her more than a millionth of a second... I hurt her feelings, the irrationality and absolute terror that took over my body and mind little by little fatigued and cooled down until they were minimized enough to be able to think clearly again.

—Have you calmed down?

By way of response, I couldn't move or speak at all, just imagine that she was listening.

Suddenly I felt how my body regained its ability to move, then I sat startled on the bed next to her, she didn’t gave me a chance to escape, just at the moment when I got up, she threw herself on me and hugged me incredibly tight.

—Forgive me... I beg you to forgive me... I know that what I did never deserve to be forgiven but... I...

She stopped her pleading when she felt it.

She felt my body shaking uncontrollably, my mind... got lost somewhere in that hug.

—I can't believe… I broke you…

I could hear sobs coming from her as she said those words, what does she mean by broken?

—ca...

Ah... I can't speak correctly, as much as I tried, I only made incoherent babbling trying to pronounce her name, my body didn’t stopped, I remained shaking, the vibrations became so intense that I even began to feel tired, it was impossible for me to communicate, my body didn’t obeyed me as I would have wanted at any time and only in the deepest part of my mind I could deliberately imagine and have thoughts free of terror.

—I…

A deafening cry.

After letting me go I fell on the bed and I couldn't move from my place to see what was happening, I could see things with an imaginary eye in my mind, then she took me with her, leaving me on my knees in front of her figure.

Monica, kneeling right in front of me, crying and secreting any amount of liquid from her mouth and nose, a slimy mixture of snot and saliva formed slightly below her mouth as they fell to the floor, one that she couldn't contain. “Forgive me, forgive me”, that was all she was able to say.

Even when I found myself paralyzed, I used superhuman will to be able to speak.

—rry…

But even so, not even in the middle of its real meaning I could express my true feelings to the crying and beautiful girl in front of me with her heart broken.

Did I do this to this girl?

Definitely me and nobody else, I broke her, her and her happiness, her constant figure. I never deserved to be with her.

My mind was blank for 168 hours straight while she did not stop to mourn for a moment, being the consequences on her face noticeable, her nose began to leave crusts with blood, her spittle was almost over and the scandalous wailing turned to weak sobs. Her knees were bleeding and her eyes bulged to the point where she did not appear to be a living human being. Right now, she isn't even a shadow of the ravishing beauty that she used to be a week ago.

And I remained immobile in that week, destroying my soul to observe how I totally broke the will of the person I loved.

I am terrible…

***

My beautiful girlfriend… she wants to feed me, so much so that she even went so far as to fight over guilt just now.

—Umh… You just did something, Monica?

—What do you mean?

—It's just... I felt a strange nostalgia —I saw around me.

—No, I haven't done anything since I stopped time, whatever then, open your mooooouuuuth — she said as she brought the food to my face.

—H-hey, I can do it myself... —I protested.

I suppose that sensation was my pure imagination, although for some reason I felt a terrible sadness that did not last more than a few seconds.

—Well, I'd be a terrible girlfriend if I didn't do this myself, this is a great opportunity since you came to a battle that you can't win all by yourself by asking me for food.

—You offered it in the first place! Besides… you just took them out of your mouth… —My cheeks reddened.

I should stop thinking about it, I usually used to daydream before I even met her.

—Mm, does my saliva disgust you?

—You know it's not that, you idiot!

—Don’t think about the indirect kiss, think about this delicious food! You're not going to get anywhere as a boyfriend if you worry about those little things —she looked away.

—You are ashamed too! —I took advantage of the slightest drop in her guard to counter it with her own dirty tricks.

After all, she wouldn't do anything bad without telling me.

—O-of course not! Damn... accept it!

—Thanks for the food… —Embarrassed, I opened my mouth.

She placed her chopsticks inside my mouth and I brought my lips together, then she withdrew them, leaving the contents inside. Slowly, I began to chew and taste the cooking of the girl who fed me.

—Mm... It's so good!

—Does it surprise you? Were you thinking that I couldn’t cook something good?

—Huh? No!

—I know, just kidding.

—Seriously... Monica, lower the dose of your jokes a bit... you're going to drive me crazy...

After chewing and tasting properly I swallowed with delight and feeling every minimal detail. Feeling somewhat guilty that she was the only one sharing, I thought about offering her a bit of my own cooking.

But… for some inexplicable reason that idea disappeared from my mind a moment later, maybe she doesn't appreciate it very much, just… I'll offer her a bit another day, today doesn't seem like a good day to do it, plus she might say something like “Huh? Do you want to feed me? Wow… you don't want to be in my debt… Is that true?”. Probably I’ll get ashamed of that and she will end up laughing at me saying it was a joke.

An event that I am not willing to suffer more times today.

After that, the rest of the classes passed normally but unfortunately none of my friends were able to stay to speak, Shiro apparently committed to something so he had to practically run away and Tomoe felt a little sick so she went to home early and everyone was still upset with me, except for Sugita but he had a date with Hanazawa so it would be the best to let them have their privacy for today.

—Do you want to stop by my house today? There are many things I want to talk to you about today!

Monica practically jumped into position in front of my seat while I was getting up.

—Oh sure, let's go then, we'll sure have fun.

—Yeah… I'm one hundred percent sure we'll have fun in many ways —with a worryingly mischievous smile, she took my arm as soon as I lifted my bag.

I feel that I will regret having accepted in some way... but in the end I am her boyfriend and I love her so much, so much that I would never be able to hurt her feelings.

This is a school day with my girlfriend, Monica Riedel, maybe a little to my disappointment, a normal one like any other.

End Notes:

Moe: It has a variety of meanings, from fetishes to hobbies, but in the context in which Danny uses it, he wants to refer to moe as physical and emotional traits such as tenderness and naivety or innocence, for more information about this, you can consult Wikipedia-san.

You can contact me via discord as Exosaur#7911, you can also follow me in twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish the story’s updates. If you like, don‘t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 6 — A rose that forgot how to defend itself. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Sorry if you think that six chapters is a lot to start with the lewd content but I like to prepare things to happen and be detailed with character’s feelings and personality, not just like “Hey, wanna have sex?” “Yeah, why not?”

Chapter type: -Plot>Ero-


Friday is a great day, we can all go to our houses and relax for a weekend waiting for the next one to start, maybe leave school with your circle of friends to some entertaining place, a shopping center, a store, an arcade or even go on a date with your girlfriend. In my case this Friday would translate into “spending the rest of the day with my girlfriend”

Since I live alone, running away from home is not something that is in my dictionary lately (although it never was in the first place) since I can go where I want when I want and for as long as I want, it all depends on my own assessment of the situation. It is part of my new “adult” high school life, if I don't buy ingredients for cooking or something to eat I don't have dinner although this life isn’t completely like an adult one since my parents send the money necessary to continue paying for services and not have to complicate myself looking for a part-time job which in fact I was thinking for a while; I would like to have more money for myself and my things, buy a video game or a manga without having to ask my parents for money.

While I ramble in my own thoughts, the girl who expels the soft scent of a perfume noticeable enough but without being intoxicating tugged on my arm while I thought among other things, how could someone like her have fun “being with me” instead of just “with me”.

Taking the shortest route home we both reached her uninhabited house, then I went out of my thoughts and refocused my mind on the present.

—I’m in home...

Behind her I took a few shy and reserved steps closing the door behind me and removing my shoes as I climbed the step to the perfectly polished dark wood floor creating a modern structural contrast alongside the grayish walls and the simplicity with lack of designs or patterns.

Calming her previously hurried pace, Monica went to the living room encouraging me to enter too. Taking a couple of steps and gazing into the minimalist furnished room, her bag landed with a soft sound on a black sofa next to a low glass table 50 centimeters high with a flooded jug and pink flowers inside.

—Are you thirsty? —She said rummaging through a tall cabinet.

Her voice came from behind a wall about a meter high that separates the living room from the kitchen.

—With some water I'm fine, thank you —I replied casually as I examined the place with my eyes.

It’s somehow shameful that I came to her home before and I don’t knew the living room until now, how much people visit the home of a person and go directly to a room without even seeing the living room? It sounds as if the only ones who did it were those whose main reason is doing lewd things which I prefer to highlight, it was not like that in my case.

After pouring water into a glass she walked over to me and placed it on the table.

—Thank you —I took the glass and drank the content that vitalized my tired throat.

—So... what would you like to do today?

—Mm —after finishing drinking I put the glass on the table—. You were the one with the idea of r03;r03;me coming, I thought you had a plan or something.

—Certainly, the thing is that I have so many plans that I would like to know which ones you want to start with —she smiled.

—And how do you want me to know what plans you have in mind to choose any?

—It's not that, I just imagined there was something you might want to do too so I asked your opinion before since this will actually be me playing with you for the rest of the day, hehe~.

—I want to clarify something, do you mean “play with me”? Or literally use me to play your games?

—I think the second one... yeah, to use you.

—Hey... don't be too rude with me, that's all I want.

—I can probably fulfill that request.

—Are you sure?

—Not quite but I'll try.

After hearing that I can’t help but to leave me fall on the couch and cover my face with both hands sunk in both the horror and despair that means to have your almighty girlfriend using you as a toy.

When I pulled my hands away I could see Monica put her hands together and interlock her fingers, playing with them repetitively as if she was anxious about something. I couldn't help but notice this.

—Is something wrong? —I questioned.

—Ah i-it's nothing —she spread her hands quickly

—No, something happens to you, I've known you for a couple years and I can tell when you're anxious or nervous about something.

—Tsch —she clicked her tongue.

—Monica, you can talk to me if there’s anything bothering you —after saying that, I rejoined my seat correctly and leaned forward to be closer to her—. You know that at this point nothing coming from you can impress me, right?

She seemed to be lost in thought for a moment until she looked at me and responded in a somewhat embarrassed way.

—Are you sure about that? I... no matter what I say to you, it can’t…? You know... amaze? Or... disgust?

I have to admit that when she said it that way a little chill went up my spine but being her I don't think it's anything that I can't handle, not after what I experienced this morning in a reality that now never happened.

—Yes, I’m sure, you can tell me whatever it is and I will not bother or judge, I just want you not to feel anxious about something that may involve me. Let's talk and we will surely come to a conclusion.

I tried to sound as sure of myself and encouraging as possible but the truth is that when it comes to anything related to Monica’s powers I can’t keep righteousness to a hundred percent so I ended up getting lost in my thoughts a bit. Scaring or impressing I promise whatever it is I’ll do my best to support and comfort her.

—Thank you... Danny —with her eyes down her cheeks reddened slightly—. I know that you have done a lot for me between yesterday and today, I know that you’re still somewhat nervous about my powers and that you still cannot fully digest it but I promise you that with time you will get used to it, I will also do everything possible to accelerate that process denying any pinch of fear from your heart.

—So I can't hide it huh? —With some embarrassment I scratched the back of my head.

—Of course not, I am aware of all your feelings regarding my powers; just as a security measure I established a connection between your fear of me and me, well, there’s no better way to know that you aren’t afraid of me actually and that... your fear is totally rational given the place of your brain it is.

—What do you mean?

—Ah, let's put it like this, if you were really scared of me and my powers as a whole thing distrusting and believing that I would use my powers to hurt you, for example, that fear would not be irrational if not preventive. Therefore it would be represented in a certain way and it would be in a specific place in your brain, however, being a fear that you cannot help having even if you trust me fully, being more of a primitive instinct of yours as a human being it is housed in another part of your brain. That fear you unconsciously feel is there and there is nothing you can do about it.

—So that's how I feel... well, I didn't know you had that kind of knowledge.

—It's nothing, really, it was a book I read back when I was younger, nothing to be impressed about.

—Well then… what is that you have to tell me?

With a deep sigh Monica sat up as straight as possible and looked at me with a serious look.

—Danny, this is about the reason why I focus my powers on changing things in size mainly while I’m able to do everything, have you ever wondered why I use them almost exclusively to alter the size of either myself or my environment?

Now that I think about it it's pretty curious and quite true, she actually has the ability to do anything and everything except to revive the death people completely so she should be able to do whatever she wants with her powers. The point is that she doesn’t usually leave the area of shrinking things or changing her own size. Until now I didn’t realized that but I suppose that now that she mention it I didn’t paid much attention to it and I just figured it would be the fastest and most efficient way to demonstrate her capabilities but apparently it isn't the case.

—I didn't really paid much attention to it, I just thought it would be the most effective way to show me the magnitude of your powers, right?

—Well... actually it is not —she started playing with her fingers again—. In fact, it's kinda… well… gross.

—Monica.

—I'm sorry, hehe… um… then let's say it's kinda funny.

I am starting to get worried that she considers something that she does at will as “gross” so repeatedly.

—Ahem —clearing her throat, she continued—. Well, actually, the truth is that I...

—…

—I have a fetish with… feeling superior and… um… being large or… interacting with very small people.

Of all the things she could have said at that moment the truth is that it was not the worst thing I could imagine she would say but the truth is also that something like that did not even crossed my mind at any time.

—A… fetish?

—Have you ever heard of the “Macrophilia”?

I try to search in my mind because I feel that I had heard that word before, in fact, I feel like I once read something about it...

Ah, I remember, I remember perfectly.

—So… you’re macrophilic?

With her face very red and her head looking between her legs, she shook her head in confirmation.

I have something complicated in my hands.

Monica got up from her seat and took a step towards the exit of the room, at that moment I took her by the arm exerting some force.

—Let me go —she said curtly.

—Why?

—You’re disgusted... aren’t you? You must be thinking something like… “How disgusting, does she really want me to fulfill her strange fetishes? Why better not go somewhere and die there in silenc-”

—Wowowowowowow —I stopped her before she continued spitting poison—. I haven’t thought that! Couldn't you read my mind? You should know it's a lie! Why would I think something so horrible?

—Ah...? — Her gaze focused in me.

—Come on, you can read my mind, you will see that I don’t think anything like that, you can read everything you want so you will know if I am just trying to comfort you or if I am telling the truth —I dropped her wrist.

—... —After a few moments of silence, her expression was greatly impressed and tears began to obstruct her vision—. “Not what I expected but no problem”? “There are a thousand worse things but this certainly wasn't something I expected”? “I have something very complicated in my hands”? —Reciting those words I recognized as my own thoughts, she intoned in disbelief—. W-where are the thoughts of disgust and revulsion, aren’t you...?

—Monica! —Speaking in a forceful tone that made her shut up I got up violently from my seat and wrapping my arms around her I squeezed her tightly giving her a protective hug —. I don’t feel like that, I don’t think that’s something disgusting, it may be something weird for me but hey, we all have fetishes and that makes them what they are, weird things that we enjoy doing and that we are too ashamed of in some cases, I mean, you still had the courage to tell me, do you think I'd be someone horrible enough to think those things when it took you so much courage to tell me? Come on, no way... Monica?

At some point while I was speaking I hadn't noticed that water started to flow down my shoulder and little sobs appeared, a weak cry, Monica is crying on my shoulder.

Somewhat happy to have convinced her while I hugged her, I sat down and let her sit on my lap. I caressed her back and gave her light pats of consolation.

—Okay… it was tough, wasn't it?

Her crying continued for a few more minutes.

...

—Are you feeling better?

Monica got off from my legs and sat next to me.

—Yes... I feel better now.

—Did you check everywhere? Are you sure I don't feel disgusted or anything like that?

—Mhm, as much as I looked everywhere... I did not find even the slightest hint of a negative feeling about it... you are incredible.

—Come on, you are my girlfriend, I could not feel disgusted by you even with all your quirks, I MEAN, after I found out that you are practically God there is nothing that can surprise me.

—Even so… you are somewhat nervous —she smiled mischievously.

The great thing about Monica is that she recovers from her falls in no time although for me that is a terribly bad thing at the moment.

—Why should it be? I mean... it's probably because I have to start studying for university, you know, many young people my age already know what they will do but I'm still not quite sure hahahahahahahaha —clearly I failed to hide the true reasons for my nerves.

—“Will I be enough?” “W-what will she do to me?” “What kind of things will she do with me to satisfy herself based on her macrophilia?”

—DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD!! —Screaming, I felt very ashamed—. Weren't you terribly embarrassed about that just now!?

—The first thing is —she raised the index finger of her left hand—. Don't worry, you'll be more than enough for me, I have so many plans Danny.

There was a lump in my throat, I could only swallow a large amount of saliva.

—The second —using her middle finger, she represented the number two and also the peace symbol—. I have many things to do to you, Danny, I really enjoy just thinking about it… imagine when I do… hehe~. Finally... third —her ring finger was the last to rise—. Expect some kind of very… dirty stuff, heh.

Okay, now my nerves are fired, I can feel my pulse rising dangerously and my face heating up. What kind of pathetic expression should I have right now?

Unfortunately for me, part of my research about it from a couple of years ago came back to my head, terms like “gore”, “vore” or “torture” came to my mind making my imagination fly even more.

—Hahahahahahahahaha! You're really terrified hahahahahaha! —Monica suddenly broke her previous malevolent and seductive character and burst out laughing—. Being so sure of yourself just now and now scared to death, that’s so funny!

—Hey, I fear for my integrity!

—Aaahh... —She wiped her tears intermingled with laughter—. There is nothing to worry about Danny, I know what you are thinking and I don’t enjoy the gore branch, you should know that you are totally safe, whatever I do I will do it with your consent and it will be 101% safe so don’t be alarmed.

Those words made me feel deeply relieved.

—Um... anyway, why were you so scared when you told me?

—Well… that's because… —She began to explain.

From what I could understand Monica had this fetish from an early age. For years she has been looking for related content on the internet secretly from her parents and acquaintances keeping her online history and identity hidden from everyone. She had found any amount of content on this topic, however, this factor was in part what contributed to her trauma. Over time she has seen not only the online rejection that other internet users of +18 sites have by fetishists of her kind but also she had experienced it in real life, things like small talk with classmates or acquaintances that end in “Hey, did you know that macrophilia thing? It’s actually disgusting and unpleasant, who could find pleasure in that?” And as time went by, nodding to those statements in occasional conversation made her convince herself that she was actually doing something wrong and it was terrible. A truly sad story… but now that I'm here for her I'll make sure she clears those thoughts out of her head and she can start over again enjoying what she does, as long as she doesn't really hurt other people there’s nothing wrong with it.

After a brief conversation we agreed that I would stay the night and we both went up to her room, I have to admit that I felt very anxious about going back in there and knowing what I now know, I felt it bolder. Walking with that heavy feeling of guilt in my steps I took a seat in the chair, teeing that although her bed looked much more comfortable I wanted to keep a safe distance knowing that my girlfriend brought me for sexual reasons (even if they are one-sided, they’re sexual for her in the end) makes me terrifyingly nervous, will I be enough? She said I would be, what if she just said it to comfort me? I probably won't be, I've never done something like this before so I won't have a clue about what to do, what comes out in the videos or doujin is never enough or so I've heard from friends who have done it.

My legs started to shake full of insecurity and anxiety as I sat there thinking about all this. Then I feel a soft caress on my scalp, such a gentle touch that it made all these negative feelings dissipate quickly, when I looked up I saw Monica stroking my head.

—Everything will be fine... if you don't feel ready tell me and I promise I'll stop, if you don't feel comfortable I won't force you either.

Losing a bit of my dignity as a man with those words, it was impossible for me to go back at this point.

—N-no n-need t-to w-worry about me… I-I'll be good...

—God, you're all shaky and you even stutter, do you really think you can like this? Don't try to act brave with me dummy. As soon as I make the first move you will scream like a girl.

—T-that's n-n-not tru- KYYAAA

I felt a light and exciting contact that slid down my chest in a downward direction undoing the buttons of my shirt, I couldn't help but let out a rather embarrassing scream for a boy.

—Your voice is sometimes more feminine than mine.

—C-come on... laugh... I-I'm a coward and...

—I will not laugh this time because this is different. I don’t have fun humiliating you in this way, only scaring you and making you look like a fool but I would never make fun of you for something like this —she said with a serious and protective voice tone.

This feeling... this aura that she emits is what drove all of us in the school crazy... this is Monica Riedel putting her skills into use, I feel absorbed by her words...

—B-but... How is it that you’re so calm...? I mean, we're the same age and you never had sex before… right?

—I want to tell you three things Danny. To be honest I am quite nervous only that I am able to cope it better than you, the second is that I have been living a good part of my life abroad, the Japanese are always much more shy with these kind of things, westerners are more... skilled when it comes to issues like this, the other thing is that I'm actually 22 years old and let's say I have a much higher degree of maturity than yours with this.

—22 years old!?

—Yes, I lost some years attending to affairs in Germany. In the end I had to manipulate a couple of things so that everyone believed that I was 17 years old but the truth is that I am already 22 years old, I am an old woman don't you think?

—Of course not!

—I can see that you don't think like that... Danny, I don't really know if you can hide your thoughts but I'm too surprised that you're not able to think bad things about me, when I revealed my powers, my fetish or my age, you've always been so understanding...

—W-whatever... I just...

—Ooooooh, what do I see? Did I just discovered something about my boyfriend that will be very useful to me?

—W-what are you talking about!?

—You like girls older than you... huh? Do you want me to make you tell me “Onee-“?

—STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!!! —Shaking my hands strongly with my eyes closed, I did my best to not let her finish that sentence.

—“...san”

—NOOOOOOOOOO!! —Taking my head with both hands I slipped down the chair completely defeated.

—So… you like girls taller than you, older than you, smarter than you and… higher than you in general.

I didn't said anything, I shouldn't be able to answer that. I know it would be kind of selfish after she told me how she feels but I just wasn't ready to say something like that.

—Please... stop for now, I promise I'll tell you everything later but... now I'm not ready...

Returning from an apparent trance, Monica stopped speaking.

—I-I'm sorry! I got carried away for a moment...

—Okay, I promise I'll tell you later...

—But hey, knowing that you like girls older than you will help me a lot, if I knew the rest I could also do a couple of interesting things, I will be waiting for you to gather the necessary courage, I know that it is difficult. In fact, now that I think about it what I could see of your fetish mixes a lot with mine you know?

—Huh...?

—Because I’m a veteran on this I know a lot of things, as I've read, people with tastes like yours are likely to go into the branch of macrophilia if you are prompted either because finding content on the internet or by someone else.

—Really?

—Think about it, what better demonstration of superiority than your girlfriend older than you totally surpasses you physically by being a giant?

—I actually... I think you're right...

So I... do I also have an attraction to this thing? While I was thinking, Monica jumped into me giving me a big hug.

—I'm so happy... if we both share this... we could both be happy and not just me... it was the last thing I wanted, to force you to do something you didn't want to.

—I mean, I would do it for you without problems but I guess you're right, if we both enjoy it it's even better… I think.

I think that at this moment I begin to fully understand this feeling that so many people describe as “butterflies in the stomach” when referring to some event related to intimacy with a girl or things like that but in my case I feel more like having a cat energetically playing with my internal organs. My feelings are so mixed with my nerves that I feel like I could pass out at any moment, I have to calm myself, it would be terrible if Monica could not enjoy something that she has been waiting for so long with her boyfriend because he “fainted out of nerves”. That would be sad for her and pathetic and humiliating for me.

—Do you feel ready?

Despite being so obvious that I’m not, I nodded so as not to continue causing problems to her.

—You're not... —She sighed—. It seems that you will faint at some point so I will go little by little very slowly and more importantly, you already know, if you feel even in the least that you do not want to continue with this, tell me and I promise you that I will stop.

I nodded silently again, words can't come out due to the tremendous lump in my throat.

—Here I go.

Just before I could nod my head a third time, I felt the world around me change, turning black for a moment.

When I regained my sense of sight I found myself in a different environment than the one I was in a few moments ago for reasons I already know so I took a look. Despite being something that I should be used to by now, I can't just ignore a feeling as strong as the one I feel when this happens.

—Are you okay? Do you want to stop?

Her words resounded and although its magnitude was impossibly high it didn't hurt my ears in the least, they even felt like they normally do.

—I-I'm fine... don't worry...

Just seeing her open her gigantic mouth to utter a few words was enough to make me stutter and shake again. That would be a simple route to transform one of these sessions with the term “vore” which I hope I never have to do.

—Perfect, first of all we have to get used to each other on this scale so we will start practicing, nothing dangerous for now, it will simply be spending the night while you measure a centimeter.

—I’m a centimeter tall?!

—Yes, is something wrong?

—No wonder you look so huge from my perspective...

For me, while I'm standing on her hand that measures enough for me to run on it, her face is at a considerably distance and is equally huge although it is a few centimeters away from her perspective.

—Then we can go with more extreme things, half a centimeter, a few millimeters, and even nanometers!

—N-nanometers?!

—Oh sorry, I got carried away, for now don't worry about that.

How am I supposed not to worry about that when she wants to reduce me to the size of a micro-organism?

—Now, comparing measurements, do you know how much I measure?

—The truth is that I had never asked myself... but since I measure 1.79 and you are only a little bit below me, I calculate that you must be around 1.76 more or less.

—Nuhuh, narrowly, 1.77

—Wow, you're almost the same size as me.

—Probably that’s because the Japanese are not very tall generally. I come from a place where we are also taller than the Japanese.

—Do you think you will grow more? Since you are 22 years old I see it unlikely...

—Who knows, really I'm not too tall taking into consideration my age although in the average Japanese I sure do.

—So... basically your 177 centimeters are 176 times my body... that's a lot...

—Awesome huh?

Saying that she moved her hand a little, for me that simple action altered my whole world making me lose my balance and fall on my butt, luckily her skin felt like falling on a sofa or a cushion.

—Are you okay?

—Yes, don't worry, I suppose I have to get used to this size and... you at that size, it's not easy to be in this position.

—You look like you’re calmer now Danny. Where did that terror you had a while ago went?

She did it on purpose! Recalling why we had surely came to this room in the first place my nerves had multiplied 177 times. Now the girl I was going to do “that” with is a giant that can do what she wants with me and there's nothing I can do... realistically there was never anything I could do about it but now it's a more remarkable power difference. Due to the impression of the change in size I forgot it for a moment but now my feelings of unease are much more intense than before.

—W-why s-sh-shouldn’t I b-be calm?

—Hey... —With her free hand she impacted her open palm against her forehead gently—. Don't behave like I'm going to eat you silly, I already told you that I was going to be soft with you. For now you just have to wait to spend a normal night with me, the only thing different is that you will be a centimeter tall.

—And that's a little difference?

—Not exactly —she laughed as she responded.

—Do you... promise?

—Yes Danny, I promise, besides, I would not want to force you to do anything like that if I can accidentally hurt your feelings. Everything is going to be ok~.

—So... I believe you —I left out a big sigh.

It is actually very relaxing to hear those words coming from her, Monica may be a somewhat impulsive person at times as well as a joker but she is a person of integrity and completely trustworthy, you can have your hopes in her if she says something and it is that the world has to end so she cannot fulfill the things she assures you, as in this case I trust her. As my friend and as my partner now more than ever.

—What do you want to do for now?

When I saw through the window of the room I could see that we lost a good amount of time, talking downstairs, comforting her and being up here. Outside the remaining signs of sunlight are almost null, hunger was the internal clock that made me realize this.

—Now I'm a little hungry, can we eat something?

—Sounds good, I also feel my stomach starting to resent not having eaten since school, therefore, I think seeing you is making me want to eat you, you look very tasty...

The problem was not that she said that, the reason that a tremendous chill ran down my spine was the twisted intonation she gave to those words accompanied by a roar of her stomach that was heard like a monster roaring inside a cave.

—Don't joke about that...

—Hahahahaha~ you are very sensitive little one; anyway, let's go downstairs, I'll order a pizza.

—That sounds good.

Certainly, as she mentioned it on more than one occasion, although if she’s able to cook well is not her thing, “As much as possible while I can order something without representing me a problem I will, but if it is necessary for me to cook I will do it without any kind of complaint”. Actually I am the opposite, I prefer to cook unless there is an adverse situation that prevents me to, in which case I am not averse to buying ready-made food.

—I'll start walking, hold on tight.

Silently I nodded assuming that despite my ridiculously short stature she could see my statement, I bent down and filled my hands with her skin, holding tightly to the flesh of her palms, pleasant to the touch, intoxicating and with a pleasant smell and any other amount of positive qualifiers that would be impossible to highlight in a situation other than that of an insect maintaining its vitality on its soft hand.

As she took a step everything around me moved a great distance, however, not strong enough to hit me hard. The motion of her hand was fleeting surely because she is taking me into consideration and moving it in a specific way for my comfort. The next step came without delay and so did the next, turning into a smooth sustained motion of continuous movement. Despite that it was incredible to see such a casual environment for me enlarged to absurd proportions, only her room was proportional to a huge castle with a ceiling close to the sky that does not know conventional walls, not only because of its height but also because of the separation between them, magnified appliances and furniture that totally lost the sense of practicality when it is impossible in any way that I can use them.

When the door of the room was opened I could feel the change of ambient as I passed through the doorway, with a horizon totally different from that of a few moments ago the entire stage turned 180 degrees, the colors of the walls, the decoration or the proportions of the separation between walls, since it is a corridor they were much smaller but still they were still stupidly wide.

As she took the first two steps downstairs I felt a terrible change in pressure that made my stomach do one, two, three and even four turns. Each step down was one more turn for my stomach which I could feel told me that in the next one I would violently spill its contents on the beautiful hand of my girlfriend. Bitching my guts and almost fighting my own body to keep this girl’s hand clean I managed to get my gastric juices to stay where they belong as well as my lunch.

The time it took me to walk from the living room to Monica's room was doubled on the return trip in a turbulent motion of movements, changes of scenery and physiological warnings. Finally we both arrived to the kitchen.

—How do you feel?

It took me some time to respond while still drowning out my previous nausea, concentrating each neuron into trading my scrambled thoughts for happier ones.

—Mmmhmmm... I think fine… the only bad thing was… going down the stairs, that... made me nauseous.

—You have a sensitive stomach, I can solve that.

Suddenly all the nausea that I felt until a moment ago and that disturbed my mood disappeared without a trace.

—Thank you, I feel much better —the color returned to my face and my expression improved noticeably.

—Yeah, it's better that way, seeing your all-complicated face gave me some remorse, well, we're going to eat so you couldn't have your stomach in that state… don't worry, you won't feel nauseous anymore.

Showcasing her (technically) infinite range of powers she solved a trivial problem that turned my senses on its head as easily as one who blows the dust that has long accumulated on the table in any corner.

Taking her cell phone in the hand she wasn't holding me on, she dialed some numbers on the touch screen and moved the phone to her ear at a terrifying speed, even something as normal as that becomes capable of stealing my breath, actions that don’t require any kind of effort as those are the ones that define how different the world around me is when I am a sad centimeter tall.

—Good night, mmhhm~ yes, I want a pizza with...

Her attention drifted away from me leaving only a distracted phone conversation with some part-time employee to order a pizza.

After finishing ordering, Monica hung up the call and put the phone back where she found it when she got here.

—He will be here soon, do you want to see how I try to make the delivery man be late?

—That's horrible!

—Hahahaha, I know, it's a joke, I wouldn't use my powers for something so mean.

Sometimes I have no idea what goes through that twisted head of hers but what is true is that there are many thoughts and perspectives that I am not able to fully understand... Or maybe I am just overestimating a clown? It is perfectly doable.

—Do you want to do something while we wait? —Taking a few steps without interrupting her words she took a seat on the closest sofa.

Considering that we were both sitting side by side on this now absurdly extensive sofa a moments ago, it is something that is still impressive although I can see how each and every one of the everyday and unimportant aspects turns absolutely when I am a defenseless body from a single centimeter in height, from the size of a fly reaching levels never before imagined by me to furniture and structures that lose every one of their utilities starting with the fact that I cannot even reach them without help.

—Something? —I scratched my cheek having a slight suspicion of where she was going with that “innocent” question—. I'm not sure, there's not much I can think of what we can do with this huge difference in size.

—Then I'll choose for you.

Something told me that I would regret not choosing a simple route when I had the chance.

—Let's see, things to do with your centimeter tall boyfriend when both of you are alone in your house and there is no one to whom he can yell for help...

—Don't say it like that...

—Anyway, I can see that your nerves calmed down compared to earlier, right?

—Ah... —I saw the palm of my hand realizing a strange serenity that compared to my hypersensitivity before, seemed apathy—. Apparently I got used to the feeling, didn't you do anything to me?

—No, it was all your thing.

It is good to know that I have sufficient command of my senses and over all my nervous states, I had even begun to think that a panic attack a few moments before having a quality intimate time with my girlfriend was a matter that I would have to deal with seriously later but apparently it was nothing more than a shock at the unconventionality of the situation, especially for someone virgin and with zero love experience like me.

—Although... somehow I like it, you look very cute when you're scared... hehe~.

—Was that a compliment?

—I guess you can say it was, I like that tender side of you.

My cheeks reddened which would hardly, no, impossibly be noticeable at this scale from her perspective if only she wasn't potentially omniscient.

—Aww, how cute you are when you're embarrassed...

—W-whatever, what will we do?

—…

—Monica?

—Can I be honest with you?

—Eh? I guess so…

The way it sounded worried me a little, possibly it was nothing to worry about but only to preserve one (useless) level of caution I wanted to keep that feeling of alertness. A slightly abrupt movement removed me from my repeated and banal musings, with the wind hitting my body and my position changed, now being exactly in front of her seductive lips painted with a bright pink lip gloss.

The sudden overwhelming presence of those two shiny, saliva-wet pillows on their surface made me take a couple of steps back without thinking twice, realizing the situation I found myself in I stopped my foot that kept going backwards and I stood tall examining both her lips and her intentions.

—A little more and I'll have to force you... Do you want to?

—Kissing… we've only been going out for a day… Besides… where is the fact that you wouldn't force me to do anything?

It’s true that previously I was daring enough to plant a kiss on her cheek but it was inevitable for me, I just felt that it was something that would make her happy, in fact it was but I think it is selfish of me to act reserved now although a kiss on the lips was a level far beyond for me.

Scarlet brilliance hovered on both of Monica's cheeks making me see that she is clearly nervous suggesting a kiss as well as making me realize that I am an idiot without any kind of tact.

—Yes, you're right... um... it's just that in the west things usually go faster, n-not necessarily in all cases but... I'm sorry if I’m giving you a hard time for being so hasty...

—No! Of course not! —Shaking my hands and head vigorously from side to side I tried to undo the stupid atmosphere that I created myself

—So... —Shifting her eyes shyly from side to side without focusing her gaze, she probably made accidentally if not the most beautiful face that a living being can make, a pretty approximated one—. What does that mean?

—I want... of course I want... Monica —swallowing my desire to shout that, I said it in the most calm humanly possible way.

A smile was projected on her face blinking a few times and making her long thin black eyelashes stand out, for someone in my current state small details like these and many others became more than improbably objectionable, just noticeable in any way.

—Thank you Danny!

Dazzling smile, sweet breath, there is no natural imperfection that I can find in her physically. I suppose that is what people call the magic of the first days of relationship… I am in a state of total limerence… assured.

—But... will our first kiss be like this?

—To tell the truth I am dying to put you against my lips for a long time, I think that normal kisses are not bad but...

—I understand...

—Anyway, it's not like I've kissed before!

—Don't worry, I understood what you mean.

—So... it will not be a real kiss, at least not for me, I would say that it will be the closest thing to the hug of a whale or something like that.

—Danny!

—I say it because of the size! You are not fat!

—…

—Sorry ...

My floor began to rise on one side, clearly the opposite of the direction in which her lips are, causing me to slide until I collided with two pink giant pillows.

A feeling almost magical ran through my body like a chill at the moment I made contact; with my head buried into her inferior lip I could feel the warmth and a sense of viscosity and humidity coming from the mix of the lipstick and her saliva impregnating completely in me. For a moment I was tensed by the fact that my comment might have offended her but experiencing this, that slight suspicion faded.

With a “chhhhuuuuuuu” her lips sucked not only my face but my body as well, trying to kiss me although the clear difference in size made the action difficult. Doing what I could I put my whole mouth against her lips but still I doubt that she could perceive a kiss of mine no matter how hard I tried and tried, bringing my lips together I pressed them as hard as I could against hers but that did not change the fact that by itself the sound that theirs emitted when coming together and sucking drowned any hope of repaying her feelings in the smallest way, now, thanks to the sticky substance and the force of her kiss it was impossible for me to get away, even to separate my head from her lower lip (which, in any way I would not force or do if I had the opportunity). For a few more moments my ability to move was disabled and trying to give at least the minimum perceptible show of affection possible, sucking on her gigantic lip and licking it roughly, in the process much of her saliva entered my mouth and like I couldn’t walk away I had to swallow it and although it felt quite strange it was not specifically unpleasant rather arousing.

About a minute later Monica stopped sucking on me and so I fell back onto her hand again this time wrapped in a highly thick, viscous liquid with a strange and curiously stimulating odor all over my clothes and the skin which my clothing did not reached to cover.

—Sorry if I went overboard... and well... Did you like it?

—Are you kidding me!? You don't have to apologize, that was very… umm … I don't know how to express it…

—Exciting?

—N-no!

—Stimulant? —Almost like missing a target, she only said one shameful word after another.

—It's closer but still not precise... I think... “wonderful” is what I'm looking for.

Outlining a smile Monica pressed me against her lower lip and sucking me once more, she gave me another kiss, this time a quick one.

—I'm glad you liked it —with a pure smile she closed her eyes for a moment.

Although “pure” is not what best combines with this moment, it was what I felt inside of me.

—Done that… I think we can go a little further...

—Huh?

Making my world change again by moving me, Monica lowered her hand, spreading her legs a little and leaving some space on the sofa between her two fleshy pillars that extended from her waist to very low on the floor. She carefully released me onto the comfortable soft surface of the sofa.

Taking a look at my nearness (or distance) on both sides I could see two huge tubes of meat with several times the diameter of what a freight truck would be.

Understanding her intentions little by little I slowly turned around to meet them.

Monica still did not change her uniform which consists of a dark blue blazer and a white shirt with gold buttons. These accompanied by a short black pleated skirt with a similar dark blue square design.

Therefore, when I turned around I found myself with a space covered by cloth, half sunk in darkness which overlooked a huge, almost glowing wall; white with a pink bow on top. The white as snow Monica’s panties.

My face took a reddish color instantly at the same time that I used my hands to cover it, I could not help but spread my fingers to see between them the indeed, glorious and shameless snowy panorama submerged in the shadow of the forbidden and the lustful.

—Uhm... you can move forward…

Pulling myself out of my childish and perverted imaginations, the girl to whom the piece of lingerie that I am seeing belongs to allowed me to advance, of course I would have been unable to do anything if she had not given me her authorization first.

Emboldening myself I mustered all the courage my own mental capacity allowed me and took one step, followed by another, and this by yet another. Walking at a slow but steady pace I found myself thirty steps ahead in a moment, a while more became another thirty steps. Before I knew it I positioned myself one meter (on my scale) of the mystical white panties of my girlfriend. Being this close it is easy to notice things like the sewing of the fabric and the threads that even for me are small but that with a little more reduction could climb like large ropes. One very striking thing while being able to appreciate so many details was that I could not find a trace of dirt, those whitish pantyhose are in total neatness.

When I stopped I could feel Monica's breath shake a little, even here it’s something perceptible not only by the sound but due to the movement of her whole body, even here it is noticeable.

—Danny… touch them.

And there it is, another time when I don’t know if she is making a good faith suggestion or wants to impose an ordinance of shameless actions on me to satisfy her own lust but while the second option sounds pretty unlikely when I know her so well, it still doesn't seem like it's just a suggestion.

—Are you... sure?

The confidence that I have built up to now has an abysmal level of difference to that which I possessed when I decided to come to this house together with my girlfriend, however it is still not strong enough by itself to achieve that without any remorse or secondary feeling I could touch the piece of fabric that is constantly in contact with the most private part of the girl I love. There is no doubt that once that prominent mental border is crossed, my ethics will be seriously affected by my libido and my own desire, so I don’t know if I will be able to think with my higher head and keep my sexual thirst in check.

In any case, Monica is there, she can easily stop me and I fully trust her judgment.

I slowly organize my ideas and come to a conclusion: This is something that I want to do and that I am going to do since I am not the only one, Monica also wants it that way, who am I to deny it when I am also eager for this?

By agreeing with my own ideals and convictions, I finally came to an ethically correct conclusion. I decided to let my body take control of my actions and... enjoy every moment.

As I got closer, I began to raise my arm towards the soft and fluffy looking fabric, with a little more effort, the minimum distance between both my hand and my girlfriend's panties would be reduced to zero.

My breathing became heavier, I could feel my saliva becoming thick and I had the urge to swallow so as not to choke on the content itself generated in my mouth. I don't know what Monica's perspective is on this but something tells me that although she is most likely not half as anxious as I am, she is still somewhat nervous given that the boy she loves is about to touch her panties. Anyway, this is not a bad nervousness or a negative anxiety, it is a strange feeling, a little fearful mixed with happiness; two lovers who are about to conceive their physical connection after having joined their souls in the promise of a secret which involves not the world, but also the entire universe, the omnipotence of one of the two parties.

Without further ado, I took one last heavy breath and extended out my arm.

...

A trio of dry blows interrupted my swift progress on the spot, causing me not only to stop but to completely immobilize me within centimeters of making contact, what the hell was that scary and shrill anticlimactic sound?!

—Here's your pizza!

Ah, nothing more and nothing less than the pizza man, I totally forgot.

End Notes:

Before finishing I want to say something. Certainly macrophilia and microphilia are two different things being Monica’s fetish the “Microphilia” (the love for tiny persons, feeling superior, etc) but I used the term macrophilia all the time trying to not confuse anybody, in this case, Danny is the one susceptible to develop macrophilia.

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also follow me on twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work don‘t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 7 — A slow and caring strengthening. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, get prepared because this chapter is actually hot. God, finally they got intimate.

Chapter type: -Ero-


I think that sometimes events happens in a somewhat absurd way, things that you feel could have been easily changed but still nothing can alter the original nature that originated the matter; this is one of those cases. As I was placed on the glass table that made me feel like I was floating many meters above the ground we both took slices of the pizza still hot with our mouths silent, no wonder after the pathetic interruption about an act that took us so long to do.

Taking care of the way she ate, Monica covered her mouth with a free hand every time she brought a piece of pizza to her mouth, she doesn't enjoy being seen eating, much less when someone who has a completely clear path at this distance from her and can examine it clearly. By my side, she released me inside the square brown cardboard box with the logo of the pizza shop after having cut the first triangular slice of the contemporary delicacy. It should be noted that each piece that I tear off with my hand is practically a crumb of the entire content for her so she helps me by subtracting pieces supplemented from the top with the various ingredients scattered throughout the circle of dough with cheese and sauce carefully laying them on her long, beautifully manicured pink nails so that as her hand descends towards me I can take them.

Opening a parenthesis about my current strange situation, it is certainly one that can be described in one way and that is surreal from start to finish, even so it is not a bad situation. The feeling that is based on Monica having total power over me, being completely at her mercy and depending entirely on her right now is a new and intoxicating sensation, is not something you can express directly with words. Thankfully she chose to not read my mind yet but I feel how that beautiful feeling takes hold of me more and more.

—The pizza is very tasty...

In a sad and embarrassing way I tried to bring up a topic of conversation to lighten the heavy atmosphere that surrounds us both at this moment with something as trivial as the taste of the pizza.

—You're right... it was a good idea to ask for it... uh...

Feeling like we somehow fell back into the hole of shame, I piled up all my social skills in one spot to reach somewhere with a conversation. Finishing my last piece I felt my stomach full enough and my arguments ready to go.

—If you like... we can continue whenever you want, I mean... I-is not that I want to...! Y-YES I WANT! W-what I don't want is for you to feel like I'm pressing you to do it! I mean… um, only if you want to… Although that sounds like I'm asking you! And indeed I am! B-but… —I felt that not even with a hundred corrections like that I could get anywhere, falling in total frustration—. AAAAAAAAHHH! —I rubbed my still floury hands on my scalp desperately.

Apparently both my stuttering and lack of communication skills under tense situations had the exact effect I wanted to get in the beginning since Monica couldn't bear it and burst out laughing.

—PFFFFF HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Certainly my intention was to break the ice but somehow hearing her uncontrolled laughter traced a bit to my ego. A few seconds later, wiping her tears away Monica smiled focusing her piercing ruby red eyes on my small, stressed figure.

—I didn't know whether to blush or laugh but in the end I think I opted for the second option when I saw you wanting to disperse that unpleasant atmosphere, it was really a nuisance that we were interrupted huh? —Bringing the last remnant of the pizza triangle in her hand to her mouth, she devoured it closing her mouth and chewing and swallowing—. But thanks Danny, of course I want to continue, although we will go to my room for that.

Seeing a piece of food several times my size disappear inside her mouth made me sweat slightly, it wasn't something I could avoid, honestly. After hearing her confident and mature words my consciousness clouded a bit, my worries grew and my anxiety soared, turning my little body into a bundle of nerves and a receptacle of warmth.

—Come on up.

She extended her hand placing it close to me, I quickly ran towards her and climbed her holding her skin until I reached her palm.

—Hold on tight.

Saying that, my whole world started to move once more but unlike the previous time, the motion of movement was somewhat more hurried and violent, however I still didn't feel nauseous, dizzy or the like, I guess because she exerted her powers on me to prevent it.

The ride back was just as impressive and mostly similar, the only difference was that when I got to the stairs every time she climbed a step my whole body was crushed against the palm of her hand but I didn't even felt pain, just a little uncomfortable pressure.

Upon arriving at her room, the crash of the door closing told me that we were in private now (we were in the living room too). My stomach clenched not from excess movement but from sheer nerves and tension, what will happen? We’ll continue with it just now.

Gently, Monica placed her open hand on the soft bed covered in pink sheets.

No light came through the window anymore being pure darkness on the other side. When I jumped out of her palm and landed on the huge bed bouncing a few times, Monica pulled her hand away and took a few short steps toward the window, blocking it with the curtains. Following that, she walked over to the light bulb switch on the door and turned off the light of the room leaving as the only source of illumination a small, dim and solitary lamp on the dresser right next to her bed.

When you see her colossal body the first thing one thinks is that it is impossible for her to move it so easily, that it would be extremely slow due to its excessive weight so it is a sensation that makes you blink repeatedly in pure perplexity when you see something of those proportions make movements so fast and with such fluency. Similarly it would be preferable to leave the part of "excessive weight" hidden in my mind if you I don’t want to end up as a small red spot at the bottom of one of her shoes.

In the dark I could see her figure standing in front of the bed staring at me with her now glowing eyes.

—Are you a cat?

—Who knows, do you like cats?

—I've never had a cat before…

—And cat girls?

My ears got hot.

—I'm not going to deny it but... let's leave it like that for now, I was just surprised that your eyes glowed in the dark.

—I will make sure to give you a special session with kitten ears and tail, I will also add a "Nya" to my phrases, I have to start practicing now.

—THAT’S EMBARASSING!

—Sure it is but for you I would do it without regrets, nya~.

—DON'T DO THAT!!

A heavy accumulation of thick saliva trickled down my throat. I can tell how Monica has been losing her shame around me by leaps and bounds, I can't say it's not the case with me too but somehow I feel like everything is happening too fast which doesn't bother me at all.

—You're the tsundere type, right?

—WHY DO YOU SAY THAT NOW!?

—Hahahaha… yes, you are definitely one of those. Then tell me, do you like to pretend being a complicated boy? You're one of those who wants to be messed with huh? That comes fancy with my powers.

One thing after another Monica was undressing my fetishes one by one, for a moment I thought she was reading my thoughts but to the next I remembered that she does not delve into my mind without prior notice, surely it has been the work of her advanced capacity of evaluating the personality.

With a slight wave of her hand she lifted the front of her skirt up, allowing me to see what's behind it.

—Do you like what you see?

—Yes...

—Well, you will see a lot of that tonight —she outlined a mischievous smile.

Am I ready?

I'll let her do whatever she wants with me and I won't think too much about it, I'm sure I'll enjoy it and… I won't complicate it any more.

The sound of a zipper coming down and the movement of Monica's hands told me together that she was taking off her skirt, with a dry sound the pleated black fabric made contact with the cold floor further exposing her white panties. This was followed by the sound of her blazer being unbuttoned from top to bottom and falling to the side as well. Finally, the shirt was raised thanks to her hands doing all the work, revealing her navel and a beautiful figure, almost slim but with a minimum excess of fat that made her look perfectly balanced. When the rise of her white shirt reached her breasts they rose and as they gave in they both fell along her bra bouncing a couple of times causing a “Boing boing” to play in my head.

—Can’t you just disappear your clothes...?

—It's exciting to see a girl undressing, isn't it?

I had to wipe some of the drool that began to fall from my mouth with the sleeve of my own uniform, for a moment I felt like being in the presence of a body worthy of admiration and prayers made me forget to breathe.

—I can't... I can't describe you in words, you're just... too beautiful...

Her cheeks flushed a little for a moment, looking away.

—When you're so sincere I can't help but being a bit ashamed, don't say those things... silly.

—It’s that if I did not say it I feel that I was seriously insulting art and the world in general.

—Wow, looks like somebody developed a sophisticated dictionary of compliments out of nowhere. Great words for someone so insignificant.

Lifting her leg, Monica propped her knee on the mattress, sinking it and causing gravity to drag me down. It didn't take long until with the other knee the sinking was in two different places, she took her feet off the floor and got into a four-legged position above me, spreading her knees and going deeper into the bed. Thanks to that I was able to stop my descent.

A moment later my position changed instantly because apparently she teleported me. Now I'm under her, Monica is on all fours over me while I'm lying back on the mattress watching her fluffed stomach being synonymous of one or two extra onigiris and breasts… great for someone her size and astronomical for someone mine hanging right over me.

—Um... h-hi...

—Yes... behave like a pretty girl who is going to be destroyed, I like you better that way.

A curious choice of words by the seemingly innocent pink haired girl made me open my eyes wide being much more aggressive than usual. As if realizing this she put one of her hands covering her mouth for a moment.

—I… Did I said that? Wow... I got carried away... hehe~

—Don't worry... we're already here so there's nothing else to hide... I guess.

Saying what I think I questioned deep inside my mind if I could regret it later but I decided not to pay attention to it, if Monica wants to give it everything with me I will not avoid it, it is not like I can avoid it, at least not physically.

—Then... we'll pick it up where we left off.

Monica sat on the bed crossing her legs and leaving me inside the small space between them, turning my surroundings into huge fleshy walls and white panties.

—Touch them.

This time I felt much more confidence in her voice because when we were on the couch her tone was one of nervous suggestion, this time she said that with certainty and ordinance indicating to me that not taking that route of action was wrong and certainly not an option. Walking at a brisk pace I arrived at her panties once more smelling a totally new and striking smell for me, this time with determination from start to finish to do what is commanded to me whether with cries of carnal despair or with a gentle and weak voice I will do my best to help this girl to enjoy me as much as possible, to forget all the suffering she has had to go through due to her particular tastes.

Or something like that I would like to say because although it is undoubtedly one of my reasons, my body is already demanding me the performing of these actions. Like the barrier I mentioned before it can no longer be stopped.

Extending both arms forward I finally felt in my palms the soft texture of the fabric of this imposing white wall, the sensation to the touch was a curious one, the fabric of the clothes at this size feels quite different but the feeling I had while doing so was overwhelming, even a simple and minimal contact between us felt like the conception of our union finally, once and for all, love and lust together, probably the two strongest human emotions, they took over my mind and body. Losing my logical train of thought I let my senses take over the situation for the better.

I filled my hands with that unwavering sensation turning my grip stronger and stronger and in greater quantities to the point of having both hands full of the soft matter. Moments later I left my hands alone somewhere distant from my brain and took a couple of steps spreading my arms in an attempt to hug the huge, smooth wall that was nothing more than a fraction of Monica's lingerie. Sinking my face, my torso and every corner of my body I could feel something that I did not have the opportunity to experience the time we were interrupted.

At this size it is obvious that each of my senses is exposed to an exponential perceptual increase which is why I previously felt a curious smell that had never been registered in my nostrils... partially. The smell of Monica's sweat, although it is true that we all sweat the smell of THIS sweat is undoubtedly different, however, she does not give off an unpleasant aroma, on the contrary, the mixture of her perfume with the slight smell of sweat and the pheromones that a girl her age expels turns into a perfectly harmonious fragrance that made my mind lose even more in her feminine spells. I don't know if she manipulated her own scent but in any case I can't help but feel dragged

Suddenly tremendous pressure attacked me from behind, pushing me against the fabric wall and causing me to bury myself in that large white canvas.

—Do you like it?

Hearing that, I deduced that she had pushed me with her finger to get deeper without the need to remove her panties.

I can't speak anyway… —Assuming she could hear me I let those words fly through my mind in case she could hear them.

—Hehe, looking at your current state of mind I can tell that you are absolutely enthralled with my feminine charms but that’s something obvious, after all with your current size your proximity to my erogenous zone and the increase that I exerted in effectiveness of my sex pheromones I'd say I'm even impressed that you've endured so long.

Y-you did what...?

That was a complete new story, having knowledge of those factors before probably would made me take a different decisions but... right now it is impossible for me to get annoyed with her for omitting something of such importance, maybe another day... I can't feel more than lost in Monica, no matter what she does to me I just want her to make me hers.

All over the front of my body that was in contact with her panties I could begin to feel dampness and an even more exciting smell that before began to invade my nose and my mind interrupting my train of thought much more aggressively. The humidity began to be present in the panties and little by little it was flooding the null space between the fabric and me with a sticky substance, penetrating my hair, impregnating my clothes and entering through my nose, mouth and eyes. I exerted force to close my eyes but I couldn’t do anything about my nose, receiving the indecent liquid in my mouth and I tasted it accidentally, after that it I couldn’t help keep getting it and even searching for it with my tongue to keep tasting the strange but lustful taste of that slimy smelling and incredibly arousing substance.

—J-just wait for it to go up f-from here... damn... making me wet as soon as we started... your sex appeal must be really powerful, even on that scale... ngh.

Ignoring completely the words that I heard lost in the distance due to my current situation I perceived a progressive increase in the pressure of the finger on my back, increasing the amount of liquid on me and making the oxygen more difficult to acquire but when I was about to start feeling dizzy...

I fell back onto the cushioned surface of the bed bouncing a few times to a complete stop. Above me I could see Monica's pretty flushed face watching me from the skies.

—This will be quick… don't be scared.

I could not understand the direct implications of her words but at this point I couldn’t go back even being scared by something she said to me on the battlefield.

Her colossal figure rose a couple of meters, she approached positioning the most sensitive area behind her panties above me and then slowly descending she placed her full weight on my reduced body. Almost ready to cry out in pain I noticed the absence of the negative feeling.

—D-don’t worry... I made your body t-toughest and... reduced your perception of pain... so… you'll be fine...

This time the voice sounded in my head yet the “nervous” stutters didn't go away.

Although my body became more resistant according to her and I could not feel any kind of pain what I could perceive was the tremendous pressure of her entire pubic area and her body in general, however, this pressure did not felt unpleasant, on the contrary, it was exciting to feel the cocktail of smells and sexual liquids being released from Monica's vagina in a lullaby of desire and love from her for me that I must be able to receive in its entirety and pay back from any way.

In my pants the energy (and blood) began to accumulate but neither the strongest of my desire nor the yearnings of my member were enough to rise under a fleshy mass of absolutely overwhelming desire and love.

Suddenly the pressure not only doubled, I would say the intensification value was about three or four times more.

—A-ah...

Monica began to force her waist against the mattress, then the already quite large source of liquid began to increase, bathing me along with the mattress. I don’t know the feeling she must be experiencing when having her boyfriend, the person in whom her love interest is centered, touching the most private part of her body separated only by a thin layer of white cloth that is already embarrassing to expose when I am a centimeter tall which has been her fetish for most of her life... What I know for sure is that for her to be pouring this slimy juice all over me it must be something close to the best feeling in the world.

After about two minutes the force exerted on me disappeared and the soft light from the room hit my eyes, the fresh air flooded my lungs and Monica's face entered my vision from a very close perspective, she had her face a few of normal sized centimeters from me.

—I see that… this part here has awakened, didn’t it? —She spoke in a very low and sensual tone.

The girl whose hair fell from her head to my resting surface on either side of me brought her little finger closer touching my crotch with the huge digit. The sensation that accompanied that was indescribable, a stream of an electricity-like sensation ran from my pelvis up my entire spine making me instantly straighten.

—Oh? Do you like me to do that? —She said still in contact with my lower half.

For the difference in her size it was impossible for her to only touch the designated spot so she ended up with part of her finger on the lower half of my stomach.

—H-how am I supposed to… not like this…?

As I spoke I realized how feminine and ridiculous my voice sounded, realizing this I gathered all the strength in my arms to cover my mouth with both hands.

—How... how cute...

A sensation attacked my pelvis telling me that I was starting to reach my limit so that part began to shake.

—I see… you are certainly fast… —She took her pinky away from me.

When she said those harsh words in such a sweet tone I felt that my blood left my face and even my member, the hands that covered my mouth a moment ago were now covering as much of my face as they could. I shrugged my legs in total shame, the previous drowsiness that dominated my body was transformed into sorrow and childish desire to cry.

—I'm... sorry.

—Hey... —Her voice was even softer and more protective than before—. Don't say sorry like that, you make me feel bad…

—But after all I ruined it... didn't I?

—…

Waiting for an answer, I received instead an awkward silence that made me feel even more ashamed. When I felt ready to cry like the idiot I am a mobile force impacted me from my feet, past my waist, up my torso and ending by passing through my head. Monica's tongue removed my hands from my face and submerged my entire body in her thick drool. When I tried to open my mouth and my eyes they were filled with saliva, I could not remove it from my face because my hands were also totally full... did she just licked me like a cow?

—Stay quiet and don't say such nonsense okay?

Weakly and still sunk in the substance of my girlfriend's mouth I nodded.

—Do you seriously think I didn't know you were fast? Don't get me wrong, I mean, it stands to reason, at least partially. You never had a girlfriend before right? How many times does a boy your age who is busy with school in Japan masturbate and has time to go out with his friends and read? I mean, I think it's nothing to be ashamed of and less to apologize for; don't think we're in a pornographic movie and you can last two hours getting an oral, although, hey, I could manipulate your stamina but that's not the point! You didn't ruined anything!

In silence I could feel the heat and blood pooling on my cheeks. I opened my eyes despite the terrible sensation of the slime entering them to stare at her beautiful face distorted by the liquid that mixing dirty words with a motivational dialogue melted my heart.

—Ah sorry, I'll fix that.

A moment later the drool on my face disappeared and I could see her clearly watching me high in the sky.

—Aren't you upset...?

—Why should I be? Hell, did those websites make you believe your partner would hate you for being fast when you've never been intimate with someone in your life?

I looked away, it is unpleasant to feel read so easily.

—This society is wrong... —Sighing and bathing me with her warm breath, she continued—. Danny, I’m not upset, eventually you will raise on that aspect.

—B-but I'm old enough… by now I should… Besides! What if I don't even get better with only time?! I-I've heard cases like...

—You’re forgetting that you are the toy… ahem, the boyfriend of a girl who can eliminate and rebuild existence itself with a snap of her fingers right? Do you think that insignificant problems like that are going to make me stop loving or being interested in you? Ultimately if two years later you’re still as fast I will use you against your will hahaha! —forcing an “evil laugh” that sounded more like a kitten, she tried to cheer me up—. Don't get me wrong… I don't think your feelings are insignificant, just… you know, it's part of my role.

Every day I feel like I fall infinitely more in love with her.

—I love you...

It was the only thing I could say in that state of emotional and hormonal enchantment, as a result of my words her cheeks reddened a little.

—A-alright… let's finish this.

My surroundings darkened for a moment, as I regained my senses I felt my face and chest pressed against a damp pad my whole body was now naked and enveloped in a strange humidity and a numbing heat.

Chuuuu~

With that sound a strange force was exerted from my waist to my feet, that sensation barely allowed me to remain standing mentally.

—Wh...

Then I realized that the pad pressed against my face is nothing more nor less than her upper lip, I could realize it when tasting it with my own tongue; the mixture of the lipstick with her saliva was a flavor that remained fresh in my memory. She’s sucking me!

—How does it feel? It is a full body fellatio, just imagining the ecstasy you experience from a simple sucking of my lips makes even me get a little excited... hehe... and boy, it's as easy as gently sucking like this~

Monica continued to speak directly to my mind but my brain stopped registering any sensation other than the one she exerted on me when she sucked the lower half of my body again. Almost defeated I felt that the slightest incentive could make me explode.

—One more and you will be ready, enjoy it~

Imagining the position she is in, giving me so much pleasure with such a trivial and insignificant action clouded my thoughts even more, seriously… realizing that things like this can excite me… I think I discovered a hidden side of myself, apparently Monica was right when she said my fetish could be related to hers.

A force that came without warning took my mind and my soul, my sanity and my interior. Perceiving the immense force coming from the suction of the small mouth of my omnipotent entity girlfriend I couldn’t resist even trying with all my strength so I decided to let it go; I reached my climax.

...

—Mmm... a curious taste although it was a rather small dose due to your size so I could barely taste it —a lump went down her throat when she swallowed.

My senses began to recover as I lay on the soft skin of the girl wearing only some panties sitting on her bed with my dry uniform back on.

—Hope you enjoyed it, hmhmhmhm~

—I-I assure you that it is the best thing I have experienced in my life...

—I'm glad… So I think we both have a common goal now.

—Huh...?

When I opened my eyes my vision felt a little blurry for a moment but in a couple of seconds it regained clarity.

—You must be tired, it's time to sleep.

—Sleep? But... now is my turn to please you...

—Awwww~ Danny, that was so cute and considerate of you... don't worry about it, I'm fine. I told you we would go little by little so let's leave it here for today.

—But... but it's not fair to you!

—Hey —she lowered her tone even more than before and filled it with sweetness—. I really feel good, what you did down there was more than enough for now. We'll go deeper soon… literally, you'll go deeper.

A cluster of saliva formed in my mouth, I swallowed before I realized it savoring the remnants of saliva and lipstick foreign to the content of my mouth.

—I have to prepare you, besides, you were worried that you could not stop once you started right? You thought I'd be there to stop you if you got out of control.

—You heard that... huh.

—I accept it, I will serve as your brake. For now let's go to sleep, I promise you that later you’ll please me... —Monica paused her talking reflexively for a moment— . No, I will force you to do it so much that you will end the day with your tongue hanging out from exhaustion.

—That’s a bit exaggerated...

—Fufufufu~ just kidding... partly~

—Are you sure then?

—Mmm... if you want to compensate me so badly you can give me a kiss.

Monica brought the palm in which I am to her lips, lifting me I approached the pads that drained my rational thought a few minutes ago and planted the most energetic and sonorous kiss that I could on her, however they did not moved a mere centimeter, they remained still the entire time.

—Now I feel tremendously happy, thank you Danny —moving me away from her lips, she smiled.

—It is not fair that you’re so beautiful...

—What was that? You should still be in wise mode...

—Hey! Sexual desire and love are two different things!

—I know, I'm just kidding. Now I'll take you to your bed.

She moved her hand gently once more closer to her face but this time she lowered it.

—My bed?

—Yes, you will sleep at that size.

My floor started to tilt making me slip, she was raising a side of her hand to make me fall.

—Hey! Stop!

When I said that I couldn't keep holding on and fell.

—Aaaaaahhh!

The free fall produced a terribly unpleasant emptiness in my stomach which did not last long.

When landing on a kind of elastic stretcher I bounced a couple of times, it was a bit inclined so I started to slip. I tried to hold on to it but the surface was so soft and wet that I was unable to stay for long time. If I'm not mistaken… soft, under her face, a material suitable for bouncing and on which I am slipping...

Oh no…

—Do you like big breasts? This is your lucky day then, the largest breasts in the world exclusively for you to sleep in.

Slipping on the surface of her right breast I fell into Monica's cleavage, being squeezed between both giant boobs.

—Don't worry about choking or anything, I adjusted everything for you; they may be a little damp from my sweat but that's not unpleasant for you, right?

Indeed it felt like being surrounded by the fluffiest bed in the world, the abusive force that was exerted from all directions did not felt unpleasant, in fact, they turned my state of alertness into one of drowsiness. My eyes began fighting to stay open.

Monica flopped down on her bed with her head on the pillow, this caused her breasts to bounce with great momentum but despite being potentially dangerous for someone my size it felt like a great massage.

—Good night... my love.

I didn't even feel strong enough to form response words, instead I responded with my mind, closing my eyes and ceasing my thought process.

—Good night ... Monica.

Getting carried away by the dream world, everything went dark and the best day of my life came to an end.

End Notes:

Onigiri: Basically rice balls filled with different ingredients.

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also follow me on twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work don‘t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 8 — Normality has various perspectives. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Umm… sorry (why?) because I never experienced this kind of relation, so… sorry if I’m being so surreal with Danny and Monica relationship, let’s say that this is my own idealized view of a good couple.

Chapter type: -Plot-


The dream world; a sacred place for us as individuals, a space of our imagination in which everything is possible, from our deepest longings to our most exalted nightmares materialized in something as tangible as the skin of our own body. That’s why I was able to see her once more crying and lamenting over her sins, having abused her status as God, her infinite reach and at the same time her lack of possibilities, the representation of her arrogance being thrown to the ground by a being even higher than her.

—Danny... no... give… back… Danny.

—I-I don't care how many times I have to bring this world down... if he's not here... that doesn't make any sense... even if I have to desecrate the limits of my powers...

—Forgive me... Danny —with tears in her bright crimson eyes, she violated one of her most important personal policies leaving this world naked before an omnipotent power.

***

—Pss, wake up~

My eyes received the impact of light, when I heard a feminine and delicate voice that pushed wind direct into my body I began to open my eyes of a deep royal blue slowly. The first thing that I registered in my vision was not the ceiling of a room, the first sound I heard was not the morning singing of the birds whose occupation was to wake up many people, instead, when I opened my eyes I saw a figure of incalculable size pretty close to me.

—Good morning —a goofy grin crossed her face.

—M-Monica...?

Slowly, memories about what happened the day before began to crawl inside my head. Still sleepy I allowed myself to open my eyes as wide as I could.

—Ah g-good morning!

—And what’s that? Are you nervous?

I tried to sit on the fleshy, moving floor I was on, the palm of a giant hand.

—It's not that... just that I woke up somewhat disoriented, I did not remember that I had gone to sleep at this size, even that your face was the first thing I saw when I woke up shocked me a bit.

Her smile disappeared in a matter of seconds, glancing at me with a face now filled with insecurity, she spoke.

—Did… I upset you?

Hearing her nervous words I felt a desire to laugh that would be able to guarantee me a journey of pain with no return to the depths of Monica's twisted machinations to deal with insolent and insignificant little humans, ambivalently a feeling of warmth filled me inside making the words come out on their own.

—Not at all —I shook my head—. In fact, I loved that you were the first thing I saw today… that tells me this will be a good day.

Quickly her former sad expression reddened and turned into a nervous one without any of that depressing atmosphere.

—Damn... you're turning into a worse monster than me little by little... —She looked away from me for the first time since I woke up without moving her hand.

—Ah… sorry —I scratched my neck searching for the right words—. It's just that I meant what I felt even though it might be embarrassing, that's all.

While I was recovering from the slight embarrassment that caused me saying that, my floor moved quickly and even so I was not knocked down this time, when I realized what was happening I was already against a spongy and ridiculously soft pink and damp wall, I felt a slight suction coming from her sucking my face and my body. As fast as the hand I am on moved it returned to its previous place.

—Like that we’re done.

Realizing what had just happened I couldn't help but warm up a bit, not just my face but my body in general also remembering what happened yesterday and what those lips did to me, I think it was a natural reaction.

—Oooh, this part of here likes it too huh?

—S-shut up! I just woke up, it’s normal…

—Fufufu~ Mmmmhmm… no Monica, control yourself, not now —talking to herself she slapped her cheeks—. Are you hungry?

Until now I was totally distracted by her face but when she asked me that, I could almost feel as if my stomach had awakened by those words making a slight roar, with this I nodded in response.

—Then let's go have breakfast, this time I'll make something myself.

...

When we arrived at the living room Monica carefully placed me on the top of the kitchen section and began to remove things from drawers and the refrigerator, extracting some eggs I was able to deduce what course of action she was going to take in the kitchen.

—Tamagoyaki? —I asked almost sure of the answer.

—That's right —she replied without interrupting what she was doing.

Time passed normally while I observed her cook and I was able to notice something; despite filling her mouth saying that she hardly ever cooks she moved quite masterfully manipulating the utensils and ingredients although making tamagoyaki is not something that requires the greatest effort from practically anyone, it felt strange somehow.

After finishing cooking she held a plate of contents in one hand as she let me climb onto the free one.

—I think I'm gradually getting used to being transferred like this.

—So… you're already succumbing to the idea of being my pet...

—Mmm… probably.

I didn’t felt with the urge to retort that, yes, it's true that I consider myself a human with rights and freedom but taking into consideration the events of yesterday, at some moment my mind began to accept almost imperceptibly the idea that belonging to her wouldn't be so bad.

—Are you considering it? —Her expression changed to a more serious one.

—Maybe... I don't really know.

—Hey… Are you losing your sense of normalcy? I better get you back to your size fast.

—Huh?

Before I knew it, I was sitting on the sofa with my 179 centimeters back, I examined my hands and the rest of my body covered by the school uniform. Having gotten used to my previous size it feels strange to see everything in normal size again.

—I was thinking… —Monica placed the plate with tamagoyaki on the table and went to the kitchen to prepare another one. Do you want to go on a date today?

Still lost in my thoughts while watching my hands, arms and legs, those words were belatedly registered in my head.

—A date?

***

At 2 o'clock in the afternoon we both left her house together. Monica wore a white short-sleeved blouse with a C-neck, something quite casual, it turned into a dark pink almost red tank top and ended like an old skirt somewhat loose with a blue bow right in the middle of her breasts but right at the end of them along with blue shorts accompanied by white high-heeled sandals that showed her well-groomed pink nails as well as those of her hands and made her a little more taller than me. Finally, a gleaming silver pendant holding a small glass (with an absurd origin and content) resting on the cloth that covered her breasts and a small pink bag hanging from her left arm, a perfect combination of clothes and pastel colors for these spring days, they looked both esthetic and quite comfortable. Sadly, next to her I was wearing the simple and boring school uniform as always, I tried to ask her to make something appear for me but she said she had a better idea so we came out like this.

To be honest, seeing her like this made my heart to take a tremendous leap, being used to her usual uniform of blazer, shirt and skirt with long stockings, a different look made her look really fresh. Without realizing it I was watching her with my time frozen while she locked the door; finishing, she took her way but stopped when she noticed my fixed gaze.

—Is something wrong?

—Did you make up?

Even though I was aware of exactly what she did, I asked because I couldn't believe that the human figure in front of me would have reached such a level without some make up.

—Just my usual lipstick and a bit of shading. Do I look weird?

—The only difference was the shading? It's not that you look weird… it's just… How can I say this? —I caressed my cheek with a finger reflectively—. I'm not used to seeing you without your uniform... I had only seen you in your pajamas yesterday and... well... you’re breathtaking right now... O-of course I'm not saying you don't always look beautiful! —I began to move my hands from side to side defensively—. What I mean is that it’s a refreshing feeling to see you in something different, it’s just a different beauty! And it's unfair that you reach such a profile with just some lipstick and shading!

Remaining silent, I saw that Monica's expression turned to perplexity for a moment and then she started to laugh, breaking the atmosphere with her cheeks reddened.

—Hahahaha, t-that's enough! You’re making me to decide between mocking and getting embarrassed! Hahahahahahaha!

Feeling ridiculous I lowered my head feeling my face very hot.

—But still… —She placed her hand under my chin, lifting it gently—. It was the most cute thing that anybody had told me.

Her pink lips forming a sensual smile and penetrating red eyes pierced through my flesh and blood as if they were looking straight into my heart, in a moment of tension I hoped that anything could happen, however, she released my head and took my left arm hugging and pressing it against her abundant cleavage; my blood gave me no quarter rushing to stain my face internally with the bright reddish color once more although I appreciate that it went in that direction and not the opposite.

—Now this looks like a date!

—And why the hell am I the one wearing the uniform?

—It's a secret so I can't tell yet but I promise you'll have fun~

—Hof… —I let out a heavy sigh—. Okay... I'm on your hands.

—Come on!

Pointing forward vigorously with her free arm we began walking together as she held my arm tightly. Really I don’t know if from her perspective she would see this act as something masculine or if in first place she would be able to see me like a masculine figure who could protect her when our relationship in terms of power was unilaterally defined with her making all the weight on the scale and leaving me at the top as if comparing a ton of lead against a feather. Breaking the quiet and slightly awkward atmosphere, she spoke as we walked.

—You know martial arts, don't you?

—Hm? Yeah.

—How much?

—Mmm... let's see... I spent three years doing it when I was a child. I learned enough to defend myself against blows and knives, I also learned how to quickly disarm someone with a firearm but they told us many times not to try it because it was really dangero- —realizing my impoliteness for starting to speak to myself in front of her, I stopped my train of thought that materialized into words—. Sorry, I got carried away.

—No, it's okay —she closed her eyes as she shook her head briefly—. You know a lot about self-defense —she continued talking as we walked—. So I'm sure you can stand up for me, you make me feel safe Danny.

Seeing the meaning behind those words, for the third time in a row my face reddened. The abnormal course of these repeated rises of blood to the head must not be healthy.

—D-don't poke around in my head!

—Sorry sorry but I couldn't help looking inside a bit when I felt you were worried about something —she paused for a moment and looked up—. Although I cannot be sure if you’re masculine, your hair is silky and cool but you look more like an otaku than a tough guy, was that what you thought when you let it grew to cover your left eye?

—Am I so transparent...? —I strained my facial muscles trying to keep from turning red again.

—That's a probability fufufu~. But the truth is that I love the color and shape of your eyes...

Give me a break.

...

Walking long enough we both reached a shopping mall, due to the fairly predictable day we visited it this place seemed like a battlefield, packed with both adults and young people our age (or my age and Monica’s age) tirelessly walking from one side to another without stopping, there was so many people that they seemed to be appearing from the floor. Even though saying that out loud would have been rude it's what crowds look like in the busiest places of Japan.

—Uooh… there’s a lot of people here.

—It's Saturday, what did you expected? Anyway, that doesn't matter… let's get straight to the point —without letting go my hand she continued walking after having stopped for a moment to examine the place from afar.

As we got close enough we began to walk to the rhythm of the crowd losing ourselves in a river although the correct thing would be a sea of r03;r03;people, wherever I looked I could only see people and more people, a feeling somewhat overwhelming for me rose to the throat. I tried to overshadow it by focusing on the warmth of the arm that squeezed mine tightly and the softness of the breasts between which it was. Sometimes I seriously feel like she's the one protecting me, I can't help but feel a little pathetic about it.

Finally we arrived at an oasis in the middle of the desert; we entered a store with several dressed mannequins on display behind the windows, the white LEDs in the ceiling and the light colors gave the store a feeling of modernism and a slight luxury. Right a moment after entering the place a girl in a black uniform with white sleeves and black hair with ponytail approached us with a big smile.

—Welcome, can I help you with something?

—I'm looking for clothes to my boyfriend

~

Monica spat out those words with nothing left inside her, I couldn't help but turn red as a tomato (once again) and see her with wide eyes.

—M-Monica!

—Have you gotten shier or something? We’re dating after all, nothing to be ashamed of.

The assurance in her words was certainly comforting but they made me feel stupid and childish, am I a child to be ashamed with this things?

—Ahem —I cleared my throat coughing a couple of times—. You're right I'm sorry.

—Don't worry, it's normal for young couples to be ashamed of things like this, especially if they're first-timers although that’s not a big problem, you'll see how over time you get used.

The unexpected intervention of the employee with beautiful features made me feel strangely comforted, scratching the back of my neck I looked down for a moment… after all she hit the mark by calling us “first timers”.

—Yes, I suppose it is… thank you very much.

—Nothing to worry about. For some reason this boutique is popular with young people these days, we usually see a wide range of boys and girls walk through that door whether they are novice or experienced couples, they all have an aura that makes them easier to identify. When I saw you enter it almost felt like “oh, they definitely started dating less than a week ago” —taking a moment, she placed her hand covered by a white glove over her mouth—. E-excuse me… I got carried away.

Hearing the word “boutique” my neurons short-circuited and I started yelling at Monica from my head with everything I had hoping she could hear me even though I had told her not to rummage through my head before.

—THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE PLACE MONICA, LET'S GET OUT OF HERE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE SO MUCH MONEY!

She turned her head towards me diverting her attention from the nervous employee and smiling warmly at me, she used her usual “everything will be fine” expression.

—Don't worry, you didn't insulted us or anything, it's a fact that we're new to this, despite being 17 we never had a partner before.

—Even so miss, I see you’re very full of confidence and self-assurance for it to be your first time, you look quite mature for your age.

—That surely is due to my upbringing; either way, putting that aside...

—Right, the clothes —the woman around her later twenties looked at me from head to toe making me feel a bit uncomfortable—. What kind of clothes do you like? From your hairstyle and appearance I deduce that you prefer monochrome sets of dark colors, am I wrong?

The discomfort of a moment ago was replaced by a great impression, just giving me a slight glance and after only a few seconds of contact she was able to deduce what kind of clothes I usually wear having hit right in the spot.

—Indeed, I prefer to wear shirts unbuttoned along with T-shirts although my favorite dressing color is black I have no problem with other dark colors. But... am I really that easy to read?

—Black huh… You don't have to worry about that, young people lately prefer minimalist outfits. In the case of not being black they would go for pastel colors; those in particular tend to be quite popular in spring, especially among girls. Anyway, follow me.

The high-skilled woman left me quite impressed. When she started walking in a certain direction I shot a piercing look at Monica feeling like my wallet was screaming from just being in this place, without much delay I followed who was attending us.

—In this section you will find clothes that you will probably like, if you cannot decide you can talk to me and I will help you if I can.

—Thank you very much —I bowed slightly and began to examine all the items on display—. Wow... there are a lot of clothes here...

Seeing the enormous diversity of shapes and colors of well-known brands I felt a bit overwhelmed, this is something that I could never afford to pay for but for some reason I’m here. At some point I lost sight of Monica but before I could worry about looking for her, she came out from between some shelves full of clothes running towards me.

—I found this for you! —I'm sure you will love it!

When I saw what she was referring to, my heart skipped a beat for the clothes she was carrying.

—Er... —I couldn't get a single word out correctly.

—Don't worry, I made sure to choose something of good quality, I know it will look great on you.

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM!

—M-Monica ...

Interrupting my complaint in process the shop assistant hurriedly came to us, eyes widening when she saw the clothes Monica was carrying in a small plastic basket.

—Wow! —You have excellent taste miss, I think you couldn't have chosen better.

—Hehe… don't be so modest because you work here, I just base myself on my sense of fashion and what I thought he would like, I've known him for some time.

While those two were chattering my world was spinning without taking my eyes off the basket. I started to feel dizzy.

—Go ahead and try it.

Monica handed me the basket while I was still perplexed processing everything at turtle speed. I nodded weakly and entered the dressing room covered by a black curtain. As I began to rummage through the basket my heart turned more and more observing what she had chosen for me, I had no choice but to start to shed my comfortable and normal uniform to dress in those selected luxury clothes. When I finished I saw myself in the mirror.

A long-sleeved black T-shirt stuck against my slightly skinny torso, on top of it a slightly long jacket of the same color reaching a little below the hip, the totally black and wrinkled pants that were held perfectly in its chain by a strap, my skin was covered up to my shoes, black, neat and shiny with a few small laces that adjusted it and ended as a point in a peak. The hairs on my skin sleeved when I saw myself from head to toe, was it because of disgust? Impression?

BECAUSE I LOVE IT!

BUT DEFINITELY IT'S NOT SOMETHING CASUAL!

—I need to take this off, I'll put my unifor… HUH!?

Taking my eyes off the mirror I searched the basket where I had left my uniform but it was gone, I searched and searched around the dressing room but did not find it anywhere. This can only be the work of...

—Are you ready? —She spoke enthusiastically.

—GIVE ME MY UNIFOR-

The curtain opened, on the other side Monica and the clerk saw me with puzzled expressions on their faces. I could feel their gazes hitting hard, unable to leave a single corner of my body unexplored, that seriously began to bother me after a few seconds.

—… What's wrong…?

They both raised their arms to me and raised their thumbs with smiles and closing one eye.

—Danny, you look perfect!

—Miss, you're pretty lucky!

THOSE WERE COMPLIMENTS!?

I don't think I've ever felt so uncomfortable in my life.

—Monica... please... my uniform... Is this not too flashy?

—Nowadays there are many young people with truly extravagant clothes walking through the streets of Japan in total normality and not counting the ones cosplaying. Everything will be fine!

Hey! That's a good consolation, you're just missing a little detail! WE'RE NOT IN AKIBA, IT LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO A PARTY FILLED WITH RICH PEOPLE!

—By the way miss —the clerk turned, whispering something to Monica in a tone of voice high enough not to be discreet at all—. …The two pairs of gloves, the neck tie, the tie and the vest, is everything ready? She peeked into the pink satchel, rummaging through it.

—Yeah yeah, I made sure of that, thank you so much! I'll send you a photo.

They both held hands and jumped around closing their eyes with well-marked smiles. Gloves? Tie? A vest? What the hell is a neck tie? WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING?! And more importantly, when did they got close enough to share phone numbers?!

—Ahem —clearing her throat, the lively woman smoothed her uniform with her hand and regaining her former temper and seriousness she entered the character of a boutique clerk again—. This way please.

If gazes could kill, mine would have killed the pink-haired girl several times. We both walked behind her until we reached the place to pay.

—Here it is —checking in her wallet Monica took out a card and handed it to the woman.

I decided to walk away a bit while Monica paid, I definitely didn't want to hear the price of all that, not now. A few moments later she made some hand signals to me that told me we were ready to go. As I said goodbye to the clerk with a smile faker than a 4 yen bill we both walked through the exit but then I realized something.

—Uh... Doesn't the clothes have devices that would make a ring at the exit?

—Don't worry, I removed them just now.

I sighed not quite getting used to her powers, sometimes they take me off guard on everyday things like this.

—I'll pay you… I promise.

—You didn't even heard the price, how will you do it?

—Tell me later, I still don't want to know.

—Hehe —letting out a short laugh she looked at me—. It's a gift Danny, you don't have to pay me anything.

—A gift? Why? That must have been very expensive!

—Can't a girlfriend give her boy nice things? Oh and don't get it wrong, I'm not doing this for you to give me things later, don't feel indebted to me.

—You are so…

The feeling of my jacket waving to the wind that was generated for the walk was too great, I felt like my chūni impulses were returning to my body aggressively. If this had happened in my second year of middle school I'm sure that I would have flapped the jacket in the wind, covered my left eye with my right hand and shouted something like “I, the master of darkness, Raklix Lacnor, will dominate this world with the power of the eye of god and the legendary sword that lodge in my soul” without worrying about the people around me… or something like that, just imagining it I feel like my skin cramps and I want to bury my head in the ground.

—To tell you the truth I'm lying, I do need you to pay me this later.

—Anyway… —I let out a regretful sigh—. I was looking for a part time job, don't worry.

—I didn't mean that, you'll pay me in another way...

—How?

—For now I will not tell you directly but I will give you an advance, I have a wish that you must fulfill under any circumstance, no matter what it is… you will have to do it even if it is embarrassing or you don’t like it, OK?

The certainty of her words undoubtedly worried me but feeling the luxury with which I’m clothing now I could not do anything else but accept and nod dejectedly.

—Hahaha, don't put that face, it's not a bad thing.

—By the way... where’s my uniform?

—It's in the bag —she indicated the location tapping it lightly.

—Does all that fit there?

—I manipulated it a bit so it's much bigger inside, even you can fit whole. Your bag is also inside.

—Wow...

—Do you want to go eat something?

—Yeah but… let me pay this time.

—Good thing.

Considering the ease with which she was able to throw a good amount of money… her parents must be in a well-off economic position although that’s not a secret from me since I remember different occasions in which she has spoken about their jobs and trips, I am not very sure about their exact occupation, what I know is that they spend a lot of time traveling around the world but even if that's the case it would be terrible for her to pay for everything on a date, I’m not going to be able to sleep if that happen so I desperately tried to get to a point where I could pay something, luckily she agreed.

—What would you like to eat?

—Mmm… I think the first fast food place we see around will be fine —she began to look for something similar.

And so after finding a fast food place and replenishing ourselves with a couple of well-made burgers with cola we went out of the place. Apparently Monica appreciated the art of this jacket since she stopped sticking to me because it would lose some of the effect although it was a matter of time for her to not being able to keep resisting and stick to me once more squeezing my thin left arm and practically shoving it between her breasts, it’s not something I complained about, the chūnibyō had already left my life… right?

Before realizing it was already 6pm, buying my clothes, having gone to eat and wandering from store to store seeing things that Monica found cute (and buying clothes for her in the process) 4 hours passed, the time sure flies by when you are with the person you like.

When the two got ready to go home leaving the area of the mall we were found by the two last people in the world I wanted to see me while wearing these eccentric clothes. Monica raised the arm hanging her purse and shook it from side to side greeting.

—Ozuuumaaa, Kahikoooo.

My legs told me to run away from there as soon as I heard those names but when I tried to run I almost ripped off my arm, the grip of the girl next to me was ridiculously strong, so much that I couldn't move a meter.

—You stay here —she whispered.

My face started to fall from shame when I saw those two approaching from afar... my life is over, for some reason I think I know what the first words they will say when they see me will be...

—Hel… wow Danny, you look great!

—Wakahisa… you look pretty handsome, are you going somewhere special?

Tomoe wearing a white blouse with a circular patterned pink and green open dark jacket along with some brown boots and a blue collar resting on her breasts... which are even larger than Monica’s. Shirogane had a simple outfit of a light blue shirt, a red shirt bottom, blue jeans and high red converse. They both looked me up and down like I was an alien or something.

—Yeah yeah yeah, whatever, make fun of m… Wait what?

—See? I had told you it looked great on you but you wouldn't stop complaining.

—Wait… Are you serious?!

—Did you think we would tease? You look pretty neat man, if I were making fun of it I would be threatening good taste.

—That's right! —Tomoe nodded vigorously a couple of times.

—It doesn't really seem very casual to me, even you thought I was going to a party or an event, Tomoe.

—What with that? Are you out for a walk?

—Ah, we're actually on a date —the girl hugged my arm between her breasts with both arms.

—Oh I totally forgot, lovebirds need a little time alone… hehe —Shirogane tried to attack my weak points.

—Don’t even bother yourself trying that Shiro, those things don't work against me anymore.

—Hm? —Are you no longer ashamed?

—I'm too happy with Monica to be ashamed of things like that so I think I'm already immune.

Both Monica and Shirogane put on puzzled expressions without believing what they had just heard from me.

—What?

—Fufufu~ you say that now but a while ago you got nervous when I told the clerk...

—This and that are two different things! I don't even know her!

Shirogane was no longer in the position to taunt, that position had been relieved.

—Mm... now that I remember… Tomoe are you okay? Yesterday you practically ran out of the classroom —recalling the events of yesterday I asked that.

—Oh, thanks for worrying Wakahisa but it was nothing serious, it all was due to something that made me sick from the stomach but I'm already perfectly fine.

—I'm glad to hear that… what are you doing here by the way?

The two of them saw each other for a moment blinking a few times and looking back at me.

—Tomoe called me saying that today the new volume of a certain novel she is reading came out and she wanted company to go and buy it, she said she would buy me something in return but I'm still waiting.

—Don't worry! Eventually you will be rewarded~

—It's 6pm already, how is that possible? —Shirogane complained.

—W-we were already on our way there! —she stated.

—Then I think we'll part ways here, we were going home —Monica spoke from my left with a very animated voice.

—Oooh, then we better not keep delaying you. Take care! —Tomoe started walking in a different direction.

—That's it… Well Danny, see you the monday at school.

—Sure —I agreed—. See you.

The two of took their way and walked away, losing themselves in the crowd.

—Let's go home?

—Okay but I'll go with you to your house first.

—Danny… you know I don't need that…

—Let me do it, okay?

—Ah… whatever you want —she sighed giving up.

I know it is probably stupid that I want to take her home with the intention of protecting her from the dangers of the approaching night but it was what felt natural to me, I never had a girlfriend before but I have seen that this is a gold rule when it comes to going on a date and that girls like to feel protected by their boyfriend... although I'm sure that if someone here should be accompanied home by the other due to a real danger that would be me.

***

After walking long enough we reached the neighborhood where her house was located.

—I have a question for you...

Breaking the silence that built between us after a peaceful walk back, I turned my face to see hers.

—What is it?

—Don't you use your power to get things? What I'm talking about is… for example, the latest phone on the market, some really nice clothes that appear on TV or things like that.

Her sight that was focused on my face moved away to look straight ahead when I said that.

—I admit that when I was a child I did it with a couple of dresses that I thought were cute, but... it's not something I like to do.

—Why? You have unlimited power!

—To be honest, despite these great powers… I want to live my life in the most “normal” way possible.

There was silence between us for a moment but she continued speaking after a few seconds.

—It may sound selfish seeing that there are so many people in the world with needs, that with these possibilities I let them pass and live a normal life but you could say that I don't want to be too greedy and end up feeling empty.

—Greedy?

—Yes, greedy, let me tell you an example Danny. If you had an endless supply of sweets and you ate them every day, don't you think you would end up getting bored of the taste that makes them special?

—If you put it like that...

—That's right, once I start doing everything with my powers, when I have everything what will I do after that? After having a great mansion, all the money in the world, after turning into the queen of the world, what will I do then? Will I go to another world? Will I become the queen of the universe? And so?

—You will sit on… on an empty throne.

—I see you can understand me, I don’t use my powers for benefits like that, I use my powers in some specific situations. The first one, cases in which my life could be at risk, if it is true that I cannot prevent the death of other people using my powers it’s true that I can guarantee my safety, the second, very specific things to save me time like transporting a glass of water that I left in the kitchen to my hand if I am in my room... and third, well, I think you already know what it is.

—Everything about your microphilia.

—Right.

—You are too amazing, did you know it?

—Nah, it's not that great.

—Even if you say that...

Finishing our exchange, we arrived at the front of her house.

—Do you want to hang out a bit?

—Monica… we both know that if I put a single foot in your place I won't be out until at least tomorrow.

—Haa… —With a gaze and smile filled with guilt she started to play with her fingers having released me earlier.

—Will I see you on monday?

—What day is it tomorrow Danny?

—Day? Uhhh —as much as I tried to remember something… nothing came to mind, the first and most important thing I tried to remember was her birthday but that's in fall to begin with so there's no point in worrying about it yet. We started dating a few days ago so our anniversary is beside the point—. Sorry, is something important happening tomorrow?

—Come on…—Letting out a heavy sigh she did a self facepalm—. It's nothing, forget it.

—I’m really sorry…

—You don't have to apologize to me silly. Whatever, we’ll get along tomorrow —she opened the metal gate that overlooked her yard with a rusty sound and crossed, turning to close it.

—Ah…

—Yes?

—Thank you very much for the clothes, I appreciate it very much! —I bowed as much as I could in appreciation.

—You… uhh… it was a gift so there’s no need for you to thank me so much, just enjoy it~

Despite her previous position I felt her body hugging mine, pressing my head against her abdomen. As I stood up again she was hugging me.

—It was a great day… I had a great time with you, I'm the one who thanks you, my love...

Moving my head away with her two hands for a moment, she brought her face close to mine putting an expression that denoted pure happiness and a moment later she planted her lips on mine, giving me a kiss.

I could feel her tongue pushing my lips which made me open them, she invaded my oral cavity moving from one side to another and hitting it against mine, I let myself be carried away and began to put my tongue in her mouth. Together we stayed in that position playing with our tongues in the middle of a passionate kiss for a few minutes until we separated, she ran towards the gate closing it with a big smile, there were no goodbye words because that kiss and her gaze was everything we need to communicate.

“I love you” “I will appear at any time, wait for me”.

She took my uniform and my own bag of hers and threw everything at me, catching everything I began to wonder how suspicious a guy my age dressed in full black clothes with a uniform in his hands would be on the eyes of somebody else so I decided to get it quickly in the bag, then she opened the door and entered, closing it and leaving me alone with my thoughts on the middle of the sidewalk. Without wasting time I began to walk in the direction where my home was.

For some reason the conversation we had about the extent to which she use her powers felt a bit strange, is it logical that someone who has endless possibilities in the palm of her hand can give up on that so easily? She literally holds the world in her hands and treats it like a purse with a few low denomination coins inside.

What monstrous moral and ethics must she have in that head to contain a power so overwhelming like that?

I think I'll go to bed thinking about that tonight after taking a good bath.

End Notes:

Tamagoyaki: Basically it’s an egg based Japanese food, you can google it for the receipt or images.

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also follow me on twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work don‘t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 9 — The greatest roleplay in history. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

I think I’ll be reaching the 10.000 views briefly after uploading this chapter, thanks you all for following this project and reviewing it! I really appreciate all the cool reviews that this story haves! I’m also thinking about a 10k views special but that’s under heavy development yet so I can’t tell even a tentative date.

Chapter type: -Plot-


I felt tired when I got home so I opted to make a simple dinner with a bit of egg that I found in the refrigerator. A day full of emotions drained my energy, especially that unstoppable girl who did not stop talking, moving and taking me with her but that is not a bad feeling, in fact it is quite pleasant to feel loved and under her constant attention so I will take advantage of the time I have to myself by relaxing a little. When I finished cooking I ate without too many procedures and went to the bathroom that I filled before eating, I entered the bathtub with my neck and head sticking out of the water while the rest was submerged, clearing complicated thoughts from my head I took advantage of the bathroom to rest and allow myself to wander without clear ideas contrary to the skirmish in which my mind had turned in recent days. Without realizing it my vocal cords let out a voice indiscernible from the sound of the drops that still fell on the large container almost full.

—Powers...

After almost falling asleep while taking a bath I woke up by splashing water on my face. With a reasonable amount of time having run I got up and let the water flow causing the bathtub to be emptied in under a minute. Wrapping a towel around my waist I had the sudden feeling that Monica was watching me from somewhere, I sneakily looked in all directions looking for something I knew I wouldn't find and then I looked to the mirror appreciating my face.

—It's hard to believe that someone like her likes this face… seriously, what do you see in me?

My self-esteem problems attacked me again after a long time without me realizing it, thinking that this problem had been buried meters underground for years I cut off those thoughts and shook my head.

—What am I talking about...? I had put that behind me.

Sighing with some regret I thoughtfully patted my face to ward off negative thoughts. As I kept looking at my reflection I remembered something that had happened earlier.

—Should I cut it? —I said as I brushed my hair with my own hands—. Uh… I was thinking about doing it… but with the clothes you bought me today that would be a waste although I could fix it in a way that looks great too… To cut or not to cut? I think I better check with her before doing it... even so...

I got up straight quickly, gaining a broader reflection that reached my waist. Placing the opposite hand over the eye that was not covered by hair and separating the index and middle fingers to make room for vision, I knew I had to recite something.

—Filthy creature! Although you possess the power of reality, your machinations are no more than a cakewalk for mi warlike eye, even if I can’t defeat you now, after getting free from the seal that holds the sword of the legends, obsculixbur in my black soul, my hidden eye will bring out your true identity! —Using my free hand I opened the mirror that served as a small door with shelves at the back and took a small circular glass, closing the mirror door with that same hand I pushed aside the hair that covered my other eye and inadvertently for my own performance placed the contact lens but being careful and then closed it, dropping my arm—. Now... that the eye of the ethereal flames has been isolated from its confinement, I, Raklix Racnor will put an end to your stupid megalomaniac aspirations and also will free the world from the yoke imposed by these stupid gods! —I opened my eye now with an orange glow due to the lens.

The sudden movements that I executed with my body served to make the towel tied around my waist fall to the floor leaving me completely exposed to no one but myself. It was the indicator that told me “stop”. Picking it up off the floor I tied it back up and left the bathroom.

—Sometimes I wonder if I really got over my chūni phase… ah… it doesn't matter. With the jacket that will definitely be the best thing I have ever done in my life, I have to remove the sword and the chains from their hiding place.

And even though I said that those two things weren't the only things I had in mind because there is a lot more toy weaponry where I got that from, seriously… third year of high school and I still play with these things, will I really be okay? I suppose that as long as I do it in the privacy and know how to distinguish reality from my own delusions everything will work out.

Having taken things out of their place I put on my cool and recently acquired black outfit and began to pose in front of the mirror in my dark room with dim purple lights as the sole source of illumination, displaying weapons such as swords, pistols and assault rifles (clearly all fake) and occasionally taking a photo or two in the positions that convinced me the most and hiding them in a special app under password.

—Ready... this is quality material. I never imagined that several years after going through my chūnibyō I would be doing something like this, it's not my fault! It's hers for buying me such a cool outfit! —I stopped to think about something—. But I’m still worried about “that thing that I will have to do regardless of whether I want to or not” as a payment for the clothes, could it have to do with that pile of things that she bought along my clothes? Gloves... a tie... hmmm.

Running out of ideas I decided to change into more comfortable clothes and stored all the 8th grade syndrome props in lockable boxes in the back of my closet under a pile of clothes and other more normal things like a vacuum and sheets. With that done I threw myself into bed with my phone in hand to check the latest notifications before going to sleep. Seeing some messages in the trays of my messaging apps I accessed them “Moni <3”, “Mom”, “Shiro” were the names shown, sometimes I wonder if to put a heart next to a nickname for her name is too excessive of me.

Shiro: You looked really good in that outfit! Where you bought it?

Me: Believe me when I say that you don't want to go there, it's going to suck your soul. Monica practically dragged me there and bought it herself.

Apparently he had the phone in his hands because as soon as I left the conversation, he answered.

Shiro: Oh… that’s a shame. Well, you forgot, right?

Me: Forget what?

Shiro: Tomorrow of course.

Me: Tomorrow? What happens tomorrow?

Shiro: You are a basket case Dan.

Me: You too? Monica told me the same thing. Seriously… what happens tomorrow? I'm starting to get scared that someone will be upset because I forgot something important.

Shiro: I don't think anyone will bother about it so don't give it too much thought, surely you will remember tomorrow, well, we'll talk later.

Me: Yes, I guess, see you later.

Really? Does Shirogane also know that something happens tomorrow? What the hell did I forgot? Trying to dismiss that extra worry, I entered Mom's conversation looking to forget what I forgot but that was nothing more than a sham.

Mom: I assure you… you forgot about it.

I tried to cut that conversation quick. I am not in the mood to fall into the same game once again. Finishing with her after asking how her and dad were doing she told me that everything was going well and that they would return at the beginning of autumn, a fairly long vacation huh, although I am not surprised, they are visiting many places far away from home, she also told me that would bring back many presents. To conclude I left the best in the end.

Moni <3: We'll definitely meet tomorrow you forgetful fool who poses in the bathroom and in his room with dark lights <3!

Me: Perverted, stalker, nuisance, violator of private property, disgusting, perpetrator of attacks on human rights.

My face turned completely red and my ears were hot, after pressing the send button I stuck my head under the sheets.

Moni <3: Hey hey hey! Don't be so rude! It was just a glimpse!

Me: DIE!

Moni <3: Well then, I'll leave it here for today. Love you!

An animated sticker of a kiss was her last message, I can't tell that it wasn't adorable but her intrusions on my daily life are sometimes terrifying, I feel like I can't do things without being observed... I think if I don't want this to become a real problem I must seriously discuss it with her. Leaving the phone on a small nightstand next to my bed I retrieved the remote control of the plasma TV that hung on the wall in front of the bed and pressed the power button, today was the broadcast day of the final episode of an anime that I started watching 24 weeks ago so I would not miss it for anything in the world. Checking the hour and considering that I did everything so far remembering the broadcast schedule, the preparation was chronometric since I arrived at home. This would be the last thing I would do before going to sleep so I put the control aside and started enjoying the show which ended just over 20 minutes later in an epic way. Turning off the TV I put the remote on the table next to my cellphone again and closed my eyes ready to face the dreams and nightmares that might come for me tonight.

***

The sunlight hit my closed eyelids but even so they did not block it all making me open them when I perceived light. What I saw had little to envy the dream world, for this reason my slow awakening process turned into a truly accelerated process of awakening, opening my eyes wide and sitting up in bed staring at the bedroom which was clearly different from the one I remember lying in last night. The impression of this relocation was such that at the time I did not notice one of the most disturbing things that I must have noticed from the beginning.

In the upper right corner of my vision was a small and elegantly designed gold frame encased a green band with the number 2242/2242 on top, those are undoubtedly health points (HP). My breathing quickened as I realized this, when I started to look around I noticed that my sleeves were different, when I saw my arms, my long sleeves directed my eyes towards my body covered in light armor over green flannel and brown pants.

—What it is...!?

My complaint was interrupted by a shrill sound that echoed in my head for a moment, an exclamation sign appeared in my view and from it a box with text formed.

“Unlocked skill: Eye of War”

Having stayed in place for about three seconds, the square slid to the right and disappeared from my vision.

—Hey! Wait a minute, wait wai-

A small book appeared on my hands that were making sudden movements so I stopped once more when I felt that and took a look at the blank cover with no title to refer to, there was no indication of what it might contain so without thinking too much about it I opened it, seeing that it had only one page.

“Hello, elite adventurer Raklix Racnor, descendant of a family of dragons and avid warriors on the battlefield! Or rather... Danny Wakahisa, my partner and possession, how are you? I am Monica, the girl to whom your love and heart is devoted. You probably don't understand anything that's going on right now but don't worry, I trust you can adapt quickly to this situation, after all you play video games frequently so this kind of thing will be a piece of cake for you... well, for now there is not much I should tell you so I'll be clear and concise. Rak, you need to save this world. One week from now the god of destruction Mroine Idceal threaten to destroy it and you're the only one who can stop that monstrosity! Why? Because you are the only one who possesses the two eyes of dark salvation, the skill you just saw “Eye of War” is one of them although the second will take much longer to unlock… good luck! You need to become stronger because in your present state will be impossible for you to accomplish the defeat of Mroine so you need to refine your skills, sharpen your senses and hone your sight in this week that awaits you, swinging the sword of your soul from side to side. If you manage to beat Mroine you will receive a substantial prize worthy of having saved the land of twilight, Destinia, but if you fail... you will receive an equivalently juicy punishment... at least juicy for me. In short, see you in a week honey and don't worry, the days are really short and I manipulated your perception of time so it won't be a real week“. —Monica Riedel.

That's it?

I started using my fingers to rummage between the two covers up and down and shaking it I didn't find something like a secret compartment that had more text in it, apparently that's all I have.

—Are you serious?

This cannot be… with a flaming effect in orange letters with a gold outline the name Raklix Lacnor was written to the left of the HP bar. This is decided, I’m in a game.

Inside of me two feelings began to go one after the other, chasing each other and creating a whirlwind; anger and happiness raced violently in my head giving a single logical explanation to all this mess. Monica is playing with me by taking advantage of her powers once again. Concluding this I gave a heavy sigh and closed my eyes letting myself fall backwards on the mattress, trying to assimilate all this situation, however I did not wait too long because according to Monica's words my instance here will be somewhat limited by what I must move fast.

Remembering everything I learned so far in this hectic morning I jumped out of bed and headed for the door; noticing that in the room everything looks like old furniture, wooden things, a beautiful and very detailed painting in oil depicting a sunset which is supposed to replace my plasma screen.

When I took the doorknob I opened it and when I went through it, having a strange emptiness in my stomach and putting one foot outside the room, I was leaving the house.

—Huh?

Being aware of this I saw myself outside a small structure that was apparently my house, a very rustic one made of wood and stone bricks. Surveying the landscape I found myself and the cabin on a hill. Right from the door there was a dirt road without grass leading to a village down the hill, other than that everything else was a meadow bounded by forests in the distance, the clouds hovering high in the sky cast moving shadows across the vast expanse of land while the dire sun blazed fiercely.

—This is… amazing, can she really do something like this?

That's what it's all about, a fantasy world is shown right before my eyes right now, how did I get here? That does not matter because I have to work according to my maxim: Defeat the god of destruction. To do it I need to prepare first, I think I'll go to the town to buy something... but… I think I don’t have money…

Just when I thought about that a small sheet appeared on my right hand, raising it I read what was written.

“To access the inventory think about it, it shows your money, objects and skills”

—Think about it? Like this?

As I emptied my mind of other casual thoughts and concentrated strongly in the “inventory” idea, a partial menu above my view appeared showing some boxes in the left, in the upper right, a box with what I deduce is a chibi representation of me with adjacent squares of which some were occupied, I suppose it was my equipment… over that… “Level” accompanied by the number 10, under the equipment there were some boxes with familiar text, “Skills”, for now I just have the “Eye of war”, above the center is the word “Progress” with 0% indicated. Lasting, centered at the bottom is a picture of a coin worth... worth...

—HOW MUCH?!

Instantly upon seeing the 12 digit number I started running towards the town, careful not to fall and start rolling.

***

When I left there I had equipment and a target; apparently there is a demon that has been wreaking havoc in a nearby magical forest burning and sacrificing animals and then hanging them on stakes near the town, although those seem more like the antics of a child with a mental sickness I was expressly told to be careful because many adventurers have disappeared when entering the depths of the forest for the mission, they are supposed to have been killed.

One thing that surprised me was observing my level and finding a 10 instead of 1, I suppose it is to give me a less intense margin of failure, like that I consider my PS quite high with 2242 points to start with but considering that I will face a demon just starting out it is probably not too much so I bought the best equipment I found without worrying about haggling something since with the money she was not exactly stingy giving me that absurd amount of gold. Additionally I’ll try to level up a bit in my way, the unfair quality about RPGs.

Going through my purchases as I headed to the enchanted forest on the dirt road in the middle of a plain I equipped a sword with gilt ornaments of long and resplendent blade, the description tag says it’s called “Second Edge of the Kingdom”. From what the seller told me, it was the best sword I could get in the vicinity and although the price was quite high it did not made me lose me even a tenth of my budget. Fortunately I was able to check its statistics before buying it and indeed it was not a sword that would break after cutting a slime; it had pretty high parameters. When I took it out of inventory a pod appeared hanging from my back, when I tried to put the sword in it I felt like my hand had gone exactly to the hole in the pod, entering cleanly and stowing until the only protruding thing was the handle.

So far I have experienced some things that are automated... luckily. For example, when putting the sword away, as I am not an experienced swordsman I think I would have failed several times before hitting the hole in the sheath. Another example was when I left the house from the outside it was appreciated that it was larger than a room but from the room the door led me directly to the exit and vice versa, there was no living room or kitchen; what I have deduced is that while some complex things for me would be automated to make the stay more enjoyable without losing too much of the experience in the process, others that are unnecessary are omitted. I am not the one who did it but perhaps creating a kitchen in which I would not have cooked nothing would have taken longer than simply not doing it. The last exponent of this is that I realized that I have a patch over my right eye, however I can see through it as I usually do even though it is covered by my hairstyle, I would not have realized that it was there if I had not touched my face previously. But… seriously, why go through so much trouble and do this?

A few minutes walking and I had already advanced a lot, the town was lost in sight. Probably this is what she meant by “Your perception of time is altered”. At the side of the road in the distance I noticed someone walking, I quickened my pace a little to reach him and as I got close enough I realized who the person walking there was.

—Shirogane?

Saying that name the familiar subject in unusual clothes turned to see me, with a sword and a shield on his back… that was definitely Shirogane.

—Mm? Oh! It's Raklix himself!

—Eh...?

I felt a pang of sheer embarrassment when he said that name but before trying to tell him to call me by my real name he continued speaking.

—My manners —clearing his throat he stood up straight—. My name is Sageroin Maozu, nice to meet you!

Is my character some kind of celebrity around here? Wait… in the beginning book Monica said that I was the descendant of a family of dragons and warriors… or was it dragon warriors? It does not matter… but she mentioned that they were strong in battle so probably he… I mean, I’m an heir to the family or something like that, although I do not know how I should behave, at least I will try not to be too casual.

—My pleasure Sageroin, what are you doing around here?

—Oh, I'm on my way to the magic forest demon mission, have you heard?

—Really? To tell you the truth I am heading to the forest for the same reason.

—Seriously? We can fight together! It will be an honor!

—Oh sure I do, I'll do my best.

Seeing Shirogane's body with such a distanced personality from his made me feel quite strange, I have known him for many years and I know that at no time he would address me in that way.

As we progressed this feature that I called “Fast Travel” became present so we reached the forest in a matter of a couple more minutes. As soon as we entered we could hear many noises coming from between the bushes as well as guttural sounds from unknown creatures.

—I'll call you Sager to shorten it, okay? You can tell me Rac.

Whatever it takes for you to not pronounce that full name.

—Okay Rac.

—All right Sager, be alert because the hunt begins here.

With an affirmative movement of his head we both drew our swords, he next to his shield. I honestly am one of those who prefers to defend himself with the blade and gain speed so although I bought a good quality shield I kept it in inventory for emergencies.

From among the bushes some slimes crawled towards us, constantly changing shape and moving as if trying to communicate with each other, growing about twenty centimeters they immediately became attack targets. Without delay the two of us ran in the direction of the low-level monsters and charged with our swords. With a downward horizontal cut I impacted the slime more as if it were the animal in “hit the mole” than as if I was cutting, I felt bad for a moment but then its slimy figure separated, crumbling and turning into water that moistened the floor. Thanks to this I understood that the automation system has some influence on my attacks because even if I feel that I am doing everything by myself my movements are slightly modified to look like a professional’s, this in such a subtle way that I am hardly able to realize. Without giving myself time to think too much I ran to the next slime and killed it just like the one before.

Looking for Sager he had already finished with the enemies on his side so he approached me.

—Luckily they were slimes, nothing too difficult.

A HP bar similar to mine but much smaller appeared below the one that belongs to me displaying the name “Sageroin Maozu” with 543 full health points. At the same time a very thin bar appeared in the lower part of my vision throughout its length, filling its content with a yellow color. It had the letters “EXP” on it and after a moment it culminated its filling and on my vision appeared once again the exclamation point with the text box but this time there were three of them.

“Level +1! Stats +!”

“Mana (MP) Unlocked! 1000/1000”

“New skill unlocked: Elemental Attack!”

The invasive multitude of advertisements appeared one after another, piling up and shrinking in size until they disappeared in the same order they came. Now that I have MP I am able to use magic, I verified it with that elemental attack with a consumption of 50 MP per use. Looking at my HP it increased from 2242 to 4024, I think two thousand HP per level is pretty broken but it's her game after all so I'll take it and not complain.

—Let's keep going then.

We both put our weapons away and continued walking, entering the sea of r03;r03;trees.

...

“Level +1! Stats +!”

Either the amount of experience required to level up is very low or the enemies give a lot because after a few fights I went up eight levels. I have unlocked many skills and I have increased both my health and my mana exponentially, it is sad that I have not used magic even because the enemies are so simple and the only thing I need is my sword and a couple of movements to finish them; likewise the higher I rise in numerical values the more damage I deal. I hope to meet that demon soon. Just finishing with that thought the sword that I was about to store in my sheath was thrown away after something hit it generating a metallic sound, looking to the sides I noticed a shadow that was positioned a few meters away of us materializing from the bushes. The figure that appeared there after a moment was recognized by me instantly.

—More humans? This will be fun.

—Tomoe!?

The one and only.

—I, Koihao Ktemo, the demon of the leafy shadows of the magical forest… will finish you!

Taking a moment to understand that the one standing there does not have the slightest personality of my friend from school I reacted to put myself on my guard although it wouldn't do much given that my sword flew just now.

—Sager! Go against her, I'll give you support from here!

—Understood!

The boy began to run arching his sword ready to attack without losing the position of his shield for a moment because it could cost him his life. We don’t know Koihao's abilities and powers but we must do everything possible to be cautious. Putting my hands together I remembered everything I had learned and visualized all the abilities I had unlocked, closing my eyes for a brief moment I opened them again, raising my hand and pointing at her.

—Flaming bolt, impact!

Floating a few inches from the palm of my hand appeared a fireball that was shot in her direction, it was not something very effective since before even impacting it disappeared at a short distance from her body revealing a purple light that spread like an energy field around her body and disappeared. As she received the cuts from Sager dodging them all, she spoke casually.

—Did you think an attack like that could hurt me?

Slowly, a large ice stake appeared right where my attack had disappeared pointing in my direction; it flew off at great speed. I couldn't react in time so the stake hit my chest sending me flying a few meters backwards. I started clenching my teeth to bear the pain but surprisingly the hit was painless, I realized as I got up off the floor I had lost 1000 HP from that attack.

—You better take me seriously...

Holding the blade of Sage's sword with her bare hand it did not even bleed a bit, the light that was generated on it by blocking my magic concentrated in that place and broke the blade of his sword. Taking his arm she threw him in my direction, falling to the ground a few trees away. In my view his green bar dropped a quarter of its total amount.

—Are you okay?!

—I think so… —He said hoarsely getting up little by little.

Fighting like this won't help us at all, we have to make a plan. Apparently my magic does not affect her, it must have some kind of accessory that inhibits magic attacks, that field that can even break a sword will be problematic... if magic and swords don’t work... What ...?

—!

A memory back from when I woke up here came to my mind like a flash giving me an idea of r03;r03;how to beat our opponent. Dodging ice knifes that flew at me I managed to reach my sword.

—Stay where you are Sager!

Raising the hand that was now holding the sword I placed it over the eye that was not covered by my black hair, leaving an opening between the index and middle fingers above the eye.

—Awake, my eye of war!

My eye began to shine and I could see how the sight in it turned an orange color; having a tingling sensation throughout the body, the MP bar was completely drained while small white lights were absorbed by my body, I began to feel great pressure on my eyeball and the scant sky that could be seen through the branches and leaves of the trees changed from a vibrant blue to a sunset, orange light piercing through from the clouds. The sword on my hand began to glow and after turning into numerous small white balls of light they entered my body.

I began to feel the pressure passing to my chest, something similar to a sword handle began to bloom from it, I didn’t delay in taking it with my right hand and taking out a silhouette of dark light with a long shape.

—Obsculixbur, representation of my soul… materialize under the consequence of a doomed eye created to destroy and save!

Previous somber light hardened it and formed a black sword with ornate purple hue of the most imaginable dark tone. The weapon’s description in my vision changed and now I could see the name “Obsculixbur” with ridiculously high attributes.

—What the...? No, it can’t be! Raklix Racnor!?

—Perish, demon of terror!

Running towards her I held my sword horizontally next to me and at dizzying speed I was transported, almost directed by the weapon. I heard a wet sound.

—N-no...

Mere steps away I was piercing her stomach with my dark sword. From her body purple particles began to emanate that left a trace of putrefaction where they passed, all of them were absorbed by the sword that I then took out and shook to clean the blood.

In the place where previously was a woman in indecent and very revealing clothes with really lustful attributes, a girl with innocent and shabby features remained falling to the ground. My sword purified her soul.

—Hey! Resist!

The sound of the numerous “Level +1” was drowned out by my cries of anguish as I saw the girl fall unconscious into my arms.

***

A week passed in the blink of an eye.

Traveling throughout the region I was charged with missions to beat demons like Koihao Ktemo, giving me valuable rewards consisting of equipment and items. I got many strong allies, all classmates indeed. Likewise, all the demons that I managed to defeat in the witch hunt that were entrusted to me saw their evil absorbed by my dark sword, making them valuable allies of great magic domain. One noteworthy point is that it felt extremely strange to see Sugita stab Hanazawa, that made me feel somewhat wrong but I covered it up by remembering that they are not in real danger and neither are they after all. The testimonies of the girls were to have been possessed by the most evil essence in the world, the god of destruction Mroine Idceal. Each one I beat gave me an absurd sum of experience and abilities and not only did my abilities and character grow in level, my equipment slowly turned from a shining armor to a black suit identical to the one Monica had bought for me. Defeating the last demon, the remaining part of my armor was transformed, giving me the complete set of “Holy lord of darkness, emperor of the ethereal eyes of salvation”.

With a fairly large group the diminutive HP and MP bars piled up below mine. Now with my level at MAX value and all my equipment and skills maximized we were assigned our last mission.

“Defeat the god of destruction on the altar at the end of the world”.

The road was certainly not easy, fighting countless battles along the way… but we managed to culminate our journey winning the battles and taking care of all the monsters that appeared in our way. Some of the colorful monsters had Monica's face so I let others take care of them, I didn't have the stomach to just stab her like any other slime or skeleton we've taken care of. A wise move in terms of psychological manipulation addressed to me but a lousy design decision.

Upon reaching our destination we found ourselves in a great temple, what our eyes saw took our breath away. At the end of the world, the temple overlooked an infinite abyss looking far and wide. We realized that Destinia was a gigantic floating island.

Entering the temple we had to face various creatures among which those nasty flying monsters with Monica's face made an appearance so I concentrated in defeating other stronger enemies while I left those to the rest of the team. The temple consisted of several floors which we had to examine from corner to corner, gathering objects such as potions, cures for state alterations and weapons of the highest level, although of course none of them even came close to my obsculixbur. I think I should give Monica a video game design class, giving me such obscenely high power objects could have looked good as a couple but my gamer pride was a little hurt, no, it was attacked since I saw a 12 digits budget in my inventory.

Upon reaching the highest floor of the really old-looking dusty dungeon we saw that the ceiling was partially collapsed allowing us to see the rays of light through the clouds enter the place and the orange sky spread out for infinity. Examining the surroundings as a whole, Sugita... or rather, Damisha Tasugi spotted an altar with a curious stone floating above it suspended in the air. At the center of our formation I went over to check it, deducing what it was, I alerted everyone.

—After removing this stone from its place... the god of destruction will appear… I guess. Are you all ready?

They all nodded vigorously, ready to face their fate.

—Here I go!

Taking the stone in my hand the altar vanished as if it had been an illusion waiting to be undone. In the next few seconds nothing happened but when there began to be a bustle among the team members... the whole place began to vibrate. The old and weak architecture of the place was collapsing so we all decided to start a strategic retreat of the structure, just after leaving there the temple fell towards the infinite abyss, leaving Destinia forever and giving us the green light to observe what was to about to hover over us. Stupidly familiar talk attacked everyone's eardrums. Only the voice of the god of destruction was enough to knock us off balance and sit on the dusty ground.

—I've been waiting for you… hero.

End Notes:

After reaching chapter 12 I’ll be taking a break of the inter-diary uploading, certainly I rushed to reach the spanish version in less than a month but that was thanks to all the attention you paid to the story, thank you! Additionally I’m working on something special for both versions, probably it’ll delay a bit but I’m doing my best!

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also follow me on twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work don‘t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 10a — A hero’s fall. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Chapter type: -Ero>Plot-


On the shore of the huge island under the name of Destinia: The land of twilight, a colossal figure could be seen rising from the infinities of the void that existed below, a head of familiar pink hair rising and growing without stopping surpassed the island in matter of seconds, a pair of monumental dark-skinned breasts supported by a bra that assimilated claws holding them from below bounced as she continued to rise, a bare abdomen left little or nothing to the imagination showing itself slightly padded, a darkened canyon that assimilated the navel of the creature, below that, a piece of dark cloth covered the pelvic area and still growing, two pillars of biblical proportions loomed shadow over the promised land. Following the process a pair of feet were left see, the little toe itself was just much more higher than the wonderful land of adventure and considering that is leaning from a lost floor down through the clouds is inconceivable seeing that it remains higher than the island. Abruptly it stopped, we had to lie down to make it possible to see the body up to the head. The figure with feminine curves of unimaginable distances that would steal the breath of any man were before our eyes.

The ground began to shake, we were crushed to the ground by the acceleration going up and up, the island reached the level just below her prominent bust and positioned itself in front of them. I tried to clear my mind of any strange thoughts by shaking my head and drawing my sword and raising it to the sky.

—Eye of war! Wield my sword of your heavenly power to defeat the threat in front of me!

Shining with a dark purple I lowered the edge full of mystical energy coming from my left eye, now without any PM remaining I made a horizontal cut forward, the cut at first glance did not seem to do anything but a white light was seen at the distance in the monster's huge hanging meat sacks. An enormous and sonorous explosion after another began to appear but to my surprise the explosions were drowned out by the rebound of these as they received my strongest attack leaving them without a single scratch, only a gust of wind that made us hold off the floor and a "Boing” sound effect.

—WHAT?!

—Aaaah, that tickled!

We were knocked down as the earth sped upwards once more stopping just above her unassuming cleavage, this allowed us to see a pair of crimson eyes and two upper fangs protruding from between her lips. I have seen that familiar shape countless times over the years.

—M-Monica?!

Even though I said that her skin color was different and even though her hair was the same as always only that darker, her features were slightly different, red paint tattoos were scattered all over her face and bust.

—Are these insignificant humans supposed to have come to defeat me?

We all covered our ears as fast as we could, the tone of her voice from this distance was so strong that it could easily make us deaf so I used a magic that I had learned on our journey.

—Sound cancellation, multiple!

A bubble of light covered us all, disappearing shortly after.

—Ooh, very smart of you Rac, I knew you'd understand why I included that ability! —Clapping a couple of times, she smiled.

Although hearing cancellation helped us to perceive the voice of Mroine in a more gentle way, the tremors generated by her applause crunched the earth, opening cracks in the floor that separated the land on which we were from the principal island. We began to fall into the void straight into the immense canyon that formed between both breasts.

—Wait a minute!

Stopping the descent we flattened ourselves against the ground as we felt we were going upwards until we were at eye level with her a few millimeters away from her perspective but for us, kilometers and kilometers of distance separated us from the planetary-grade eyeball. You could see the veins in the white part, its crimson iris that at this scale looked like a giant pool of lava and the black pupil in the center assimilating a black hole that could devour our souls. Holding the ground as tightly as I could I noticed something before everyone else. One blink was enough to send my entire team flying with the force of a typhoon, the fact of having unconsciously moved her eyelids caused the numerous HP bars in my vision to drop to 0 and subsequently disappear while with the enough strength and using a magic of weight gain and adhesion I could barely stay with my feet on the ground.

—NOOOOOOO!!!

—Whoops, it was an accident… teehee~

Seriously... saying it was an accident to have wiped out the strongest group in the entire region with a single blink… it was pathetic and put me in perspective.

—Anyway, that leaves us alone just as I wanted.

Although her mouth was much lower I could feel the vibrations of her voice crash against the transparent energy bubble that protected me from the deafening sonic waves that could split my eardrums.

—You... Were you the god of destruction?

—You didn't suspect it? Why don't you try rearranging the name?

—Huh?

Thinking about it, Mroine Idceal always struck me as a rather odd name even within the realm of medieval fantasy.

—Mixing the first three letters of my name with the three of my last name, Monica Riedel, you get the following: M-R-O-I-N-E, one of my first name and one of my last name, the same with the last name but with the last three of both, I-D-C-E-A-L.

—IS THE NAME OF THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION AN ANAGRAM OF MONICA RIEDEL?!

Although that does not surprise me at all, she usually does that kind of thing and certainly Monica is much scarier than any demon king or multiversal malevolent entity, this part that takes my breath away and is capable of ending the world's hero with much less than a sigh is only a tiny fragment of her creativity.

—The names of the others were also anagrams by the way.

—That's why they sounded familiar to me...

Resting my left hand on my knee, I got up taking a haughty position and plucked up my courage, pointing my beloved sword at the colossal monster before me.

—I, Raklix Racnor, will finish wit-

—Wait a moment, you no longer have to act… evaluate the situation carefully.

Looking from side to side I noticed that a life bar replaced the place of the old and full XP bar with the name "Mroine Idceal" on it was no numerical value, only the symbol of a horizontal 8.

—Infinite!?

—Yup, basically I’m immortal.

—And how am I supposed to defeat you!?

—Wait, it's not over yet.

In my vision appeared, I suppose for the last time, an exclamation point that preceded the following text:

“Skill unlocked: Ethereal eye of strict judgment”

Quickly going into my inventory to see its description, I found a particular skill.

“Ethereal eye of strict judgment: Unleash the dark power of your sealed eye to transcend divine force and heavenly judgment, this ability can only be used once. Sacrificing the eye of the user has a 50% chance to inflict infinite damage and 50% chance to be harmless, luck will decide your fate so you must trust”

Like stone I was speechless for a moment until I decided to throw it all out the window. Flapping the black cape with my left hand I used my right to free the eye from the seal of my patch and my long hair, emitting an unmatched light that pierced time and space in front of me and still being imperceptible to the girl with dark skin, scarlet claws, sharp fangs and challenging and effulgent sight.

—I command you to finish with the enemy in front of me! Ethereal eye of strict judgment!

Letting out a light that illuminated the entire sky and the surroundings, my eye was torn from me, even without feeling pain I partially lost my visibility. When the moment for the attack to be performed arrived, everything paralyzed to me; this would define the course... no, it would define the outcome of the battle, will the hero of the legends win? Or the terrible dark god who banished the kings of heaven and threatened the entire world with a cataclysm spoken of in the prophecies? The answer is…

***

—Graaaaaa!!

—I did it!?

Writhing, the creature began to shout incomprehensible words, brutal squeaks that if not were thanks to the sound mitigation it would have lowered my HP in a good amount. The rising hope slowly turned into a chill that crept up my spine lingering there when I heard her screams of pain progressively turn to laughter and her HP bar remaining as it was; I froze.

—Sad, better luck next time.

Having partially lost my vision I knelt with a dramatic feeling and the tension of a fictional week building in my heart, would it be enough to defeat her? Would all this be worth it? No, that was the final answer, not even the hero of the world could do absolutely nothing against the demon of the stories that were used to prevent children from going out at night, the difference was clear not only in scales if not in absolute power. The sacrifice of my comrades, their hopes, dreams and desires were nothing but a cloud of dust until the disappearance with the intensity of a blink.

—So… about that punishment...

—What do you plan to do with me...?

All my surroundings darkened for a moment an instant later, a perfume made its way through my nostrils and looking around I noticed the place where I was; Monica's room. With my clothes having returned to normal I found myself on an immense sea of r03;r03;fabric, perspective was put into play realizing that everything was much larger than the last time my size was manipulated by her, so much that I could not reach to see the ceiling, the wall or even the furniture clearly beyond figures blurred due to distance. This became a completely different level.

Suddenly, series of tremors made act of appearance becoming stronger and stronger with each tremor that occurred, the spacing with which they were appreciated was clear and obvious to me, there is nothing in the world that sounds the same as that symphony of chaos which my ears are not only used to but in a way they enjoy. Opening an immense door, the uniform-wearing figure of Monica entered the room, closing it she walked towards where I am. In a completely different scale than the one I saw her last time in this room she had gained an impressive height.

—What a cute reward~

Paying the greatest attention to my surroundings to try to deduce where I was exactly I realized that I was in her bed but... what I cannot decipher is the reason for this cloth at my feet, moving my head from side to side I looked up to see who was hiding me under its shadow. Absolutely all the pieces fell into place when I accidentally glanced up her skirt.

—A two millimeters boy on my panties, that's a gift!

Feeling a little scared I tried to yell her name but she apparently couldn't hear my calls as she kept talking, interrupting me.

—If you're screaming you have to know that I can't hear you, I wanted to get into character. Now... as everything needs to be in balance we agreed to give you a prize if you managed to defeat me but since you were powerless against my demonic alter ego you will suffer the consequences, a great... no, a small but significant prize from me for myself and my efforts… one day with you in my panties!

I felt my throat dry when I tried to speak not finding the words to answer because even if I did, she wouldn’t pay any attention at all… no… it's not that she wouldn’t pay attention, is that she’s not even able to hear my pleas. That is my current level now, the difference between us is not based on her trying to make my life more difficult, it is that my own tiny existence erases all communication possibilities and leaves me at the mercy of the most daily actions that she can perform being able to finish me without even noticing that I disappeared under her shoe.

—And it is not worth escaping under the pretext that “I am pretty scared Monica!”, you know better than anyone that if I am going to do something like this I will make you invulnerable so you will not run any real danger, you have no excuse... and that’s the best of all! Hiahiahiahiahia!

Smiling and using her usual and tender “evil” laugh, Monica began to shed her uniform just like the last time I saw her doing it, starting with her skirt, following her blazer and throwing them to the ground along with her shirt, the only difference was that this time there was nothing under her skirt and she also got rid of her bra. Seeing such exposed and blurred curves with that size from kilometers away and appreciating her as she was brought into the world… I couldn't help but feel my member grow and form a bulge in my pants that I tried to drown with a false fear.

—Although... it may also be a reward for you but at this point it doesn't matter.

She moved her body traveling absurd distances with a slight movement and approaching the piece of white abandoned lingerie on the bed. She took it careful not to blow me away but still the tremors were remarkable and I could not remain on my foot without falling, I could only see how my destiny was decided by someone in whom I must have complete trust, otherwise I would go into a primitive panic that would take away my clear thought. Gulping a thick cluster of saliva that went down my throat I tensed my body while lying between the strips of fabric stretched for meters and meters watching what was happening.

First I descended to the point of seeing her feet suspended in the air, her breasts dangling and making indecent sounds as they collided with each other while she saw the crumb-person attempt in her whitish pantyhose. Both endless pillars rose and entered their respective holes which left me crawling up the center of her pelvic area. Without closing my eyes to appreciate this exotic opportunity from start to finish with all my senses, the light faded until I was locked in darkness. Crashing against the skin I was in the world of the materialized softness.

I was being pressed against her external labia, it was weird for me to build up those expectations with how occasionally reserved Monica is, it would have been weird if she had gone all out from the beginning, however, this was still absolutely exciting. My nose danced with joy at the smell and my body was delighted to feel the most private area of r03;r03;my girlfriend massaging and physically overwhelming me. Even though the air here should be very restricted I was able to breathe normally although all the scent from her vulva filled my lungs along with the pheromones that were killing my sanity.

—I hope you enjoy it as much as I am!

The strident sound of her vocal cords vibrating from above reached my imprisoned body unable to respond. Considering this she must have thought that receiving that information would serve to make me wallow more in my twisted emotions and thoughts around the sheer lust in which the skin of her outer lips made me drool.

The minutes passed and eventually turned into hours that I lived and felt exactly the same, the sweat accumulated in the small space between her panties and her lip went down and soaked me over time, I could feel her walking around the house doing any sorts of things while the very sound of her breasts colliding with each other resonated every so often, is she braless?

After a while the force exerted on my minimal figure by her tight panties pressed me from below even more against the flesh of her body.

—Ahhh, it has been a really unproductive day… throwing myself in my bed is pretty relaxing~

The whole weight of the hulking girl of almost a couple of kilometers crushed and rubbed me against her outer lips making me wonder deep inside if I would be able to endure the full weight of a monolithic body leaning on my fragile body of two millimeters without exploding. These thoughts and concerns were submerged under multiple layers of weight and cloudy mind created by the dense and musky odor laden with pheromones from the insides of her body. The bulge in my pants tried to grow and overcome the situation but the planetary weight being exerted on it gave it little or no opportunity to show its will.

—Are you alive? Or even conscious? Hmm... with that size my pheromones will be playing with your brain even though I haven't manipulated them this time, what does it feel like? That the simple intimate smell of your pretty girlfriend is more than enough to throw your thoughts off balance and defeat you. Sure it's a weird experience to say the least but you can't deny that you're enjoying it, hehe~

Certainly, even if I looked for holes in her arguments none of them were wrong... the feeling that I found attached to the fact that a mere smell and the weight of her body not only exceeded to physically disable me but also destroyed my reasoning, showed me that being indestructible does not inhibit me from the other consequences of being scarce in terms of size. It is a thing about mental toughness although I don't think I can train the mind to the point of simply ignoring the vast amount of sex hormones that are sprayed on me, all in what I can think of is my sex and hers ending up like a pathetic grain of sand for her who can barely think clearly.

I understood what the punishment was about, it was not the fact of throwing me in her panties, it was making me realize my insignificance and the absolute power she has after using a tiny part of her powers in me when she could even shrink me nanometer or micron level with ease.

In some part of my mind a fear was born accompanied by this realization; the concern of being overtaken by her powers, the fear of being constantly under her shadow along with the rest of the world and the universe that hangs from the chain around her neck resting between the two masses of fat and meat that comprise her chest paddling slightly from side to side with the most casual and imperceptible of her movements. A terror that did not consist of insecurity because despite being scared I had the assurance that she would never harm me, an ambivalent and twisted feeling took over my mind and my heart.

Understand that the only reason I can talk to her as equals and love her is because she wants to, because she undoubtedly loves me, what would happen if we broke up one day? If she gets really mad at me for something I do? What would become of me then? Is it a relationship based on fear? Do I love her for being the way she is, for her bright body or due to dread? I wanted to try to recreate the meaning behind these words despite all those were not the concerns in my head because I know that she respected my decisions, she respected my individuality as a human being and had an ethic capable of prevailing against the greatest and most terrifying power of history but I understand better than anything that if she had not absolute control over the relationship between her powers and her feelings this universe would have already been destroyed.

That was Monica Riedel's will, the psychological state to which she could subject someone with her mere existence.

I have… I have been completely defeated…

 

-Game Over-

“Will you give up so easily?”

Initializing alternative path...

“Even though it was a good ending for me... I can't afford to waste all of this, after all I did it all for you”.

Executing...

{Chapter 10b: A great celebration!}

End Notes:

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also follow me on twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work don‘t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 10b — A great celebration! by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Got scared? Did you thought that the hero lost the battle? Heroes and swords always win… at least for now. This is the canonic route of the main story.

Huh? A route where the hero is totally defeated without any chance, remaining in his girlfriend’s panties forever, remembering him his impotence?

Chapter type: -Plot-


 

—…

The pleasant and sweaty environment with an intoxicating smell and a captivating atmosphere was ripped from me before I could complain, returning to my steps my actions and consciousness was controlled by something alien to me.

On the shore of the huge floating island under the name of Destinia: The land of twilight, a colossal figure cou...

—I command you to finish with the enemy in front of me! Ethereal eye of strict judgment!

Letting out a light that illuminated the entire sky and the surroundings, my eye was torn from me, even without feeling pain I partially lost my visibility. When the moment for the attack to be performed arrived, everything paralyzed to me; this would define the course... no, it would define the outcome of the battle, will the hero of the legends win? Or the terrible dark god who banished the kings of heaven and threatened the entire world with a cataclysm spoken of in the prophecies? The answer is…

***

Regaining control of my senses I stopped perceiving everything as a movie, a third person within my own body imprisoned me since the appearance of the god of destruction to leave when he exerted that attack.

—Huh?

—What do you think? The defeat of the hero was quite dramatic although I would not say the same about the end he received, did you enjoy it?

—Enjoy it...? I'm still a bit dizzy from the amount of information entering my head but I think I slowly understand what happened, did you do a reboot?

—Yes... to be honest, that ability does not have something like a 50% chance of failure or success, it all depends on what I decide to do.

—You WHAT

—Don't worry, I plan to let you win this time… I just wanted to get the two endings, you can't blame me. Surely you restarted a game at one point in your life to obtain the two different endings.

—You're right, the point is that THIS IS REAL LIFE.

—Come ooon… don’t be like that, you really enjoyed it! I could feel your little tongue licking the sweat from my lips~

The blush came over my face, looking down I lowered the sight from both the war eye and the almighty ethereal eye of strict judgment for words as simple and obscene as those.

—Yes yes... just make it work now...

—Well... uaaaahh it huuuuurts~. Your eye has penetrated the depths of my heart… I can no longer fight~

Despite her appalling performance I actually saw her HP bar go down to 0. Like before everything went dark but this time it stayed like that for a while longer, at my feet I had a sticky feeling and when I tried to walk I only sank deeper into a floor of doubtful consistency, it felt the same as walking in mud.

—Ughh… where am I?

A light lit up in the distance, without understanding what was happening I tried to walk towards it like an insect that was being attracted, that's how I felt. Without warning, cataracts of light came from all directions. Half-closing my eyes they opened as they got used to the brightness level to meet another familiar place: The living room of my house, the hands of my girlfriend were holding what looked like a cardboard box while watching me with a smile. Even without understanding what was happening and where I was I saw around me, white and whiter with some pink mixed in, it is difficult to identify it but because of the smell and the consistency of what I am stepping on… is it… cream?

Contrary to what I thought when I received my final eye unlock, I received for the second time what I thought would be the last alert notification in my vision, when the text box appeared I read the following:

“Congratulations! You have managed to save Destinia, the land of twilight from the terrible god of destruction, we all in the region are in a tremendous debt with you and this is our modest present for such a great achievement! See you soon!”

Receiving an item I checked it even though I didn’t had the inventory interface that I had previously, this is...

Birthday cake: Hi, I'm Monica, I'm probably looking at you right now with the sight of a fool who actually wants to do a lot of lewd things to you deep down hehe~. Never mind, I am sorry if the game may have seemed a bit bland, the truth is that I have played very few games in my life. I spent a few months researching and researching about your favorite genre based on your branch of chūnibyō, I'm seriously sorry if it was bad, I'll try harder next time! But even so I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed elaborating it and thinking about what things you might like as well as the face you would put on when seeing something specific. This certainly is quite a strange item description since you are standing on what you received right now, curious. Without more to say here, see you in reality, until now!”

When I finished reading that description the exclamation disappeared from my sight leaving me with nothing to support myself mentally. My eyes focused on Monica's smiling face, a known humidity began to form in both eyes descending from them through my cheeks and falling on the cream floor. The uncontrollable flow of tears washed over my face before I could concentrate on cutting it, becoming aware of it I tried to see my face which is impossible. Monica's expression saddened a bit.

—… Did I do something wrong…? —Her voice was like that of a puppy who had been reprimanded, tender and somewhat sad.

When I blinked conscious of my own tears I regained my size in front of the table, I saw the appetizing white cake with pink cream on which I was standing a moment ago and I noticed the sad look of the girl with an empty box in her hand. Looking away from the cake I saw Monica as my tears began to flow more and more making it difficult to see. Taking a couple of quick steps that shortened the distance between us in two steps I pounced on her and opening my arms, I closed them behind her, hugging her tightly and pressing the delicate and feminine figure against my own body. Unaware of my own strength I think I used too much so I lightened my grip turning it into a weaker, crumbling hug. Getting by I replied in my tearful, pathetic voice.

—Monica... you didn't do anything wrong, on the contrary... I think this is the most beautiful thing that someone had done for me... even though I have forgotten my own birthday you made it so special... you tried so hard to achieve it... Thank you, really. I mean it... thank you... from the bottom of my heart...

That was all I managed to say while crying inconsolably but not from sadness, it was from happiness and joy, from a beautiful feeling that fluttered in my gut of the pure love and devotion that I feel for Monica, a feeling irreplaceable for me. Behind me her hands began to gently caress me giving warmth and comfort.

—Damn... if I had known it was going to affect you so much I would have bought you anything else, I had no idea that you were going to get so sentimental.

—I will not exchange this gift for anything, nothing, absolutely nothing in the world.

Why did you got into so much trouble for me? Why did you do something so big like this? Create a world, create so many people, abilities and enemies and give them names, statistics and qualities, a constantly changing sky, such a detailed earth... create... create a world...

—Stay with me, Monica.

—Huh?

—Stay with me forever, you have no idea how I need you... —The warm tears came down to end up landing on her shoulder, drawing sincere words from my mouth straight from my soul.

That might sound strange but although I have always wanted to be with her, this made me realize how much I need her in my life now, her caresses, her voice, her smiling face, her very presence makes my day more enjoyable...

—That's the plan silly. Don't make it sound like I’m planning to leave you...

In the midst of an emotional moment I heard a sound that I identified as the bell of the door, almost jumping I saw her with my eyes full of tears and embarrassed began to wipe the tears with my sleeves while I went to the bathroom, who is it?

—I invited some friends, sorry for not having warned you... I wanted it to be a surprise~

—Ah... don't worry —I stopped before leaving the living room—. Who are they?

—Who do you think? School friends, we've all been planning this in advance.

—W-what? You guys were planning what?

—Uh… I'll explain it later, go wash your face, I'll take care of receiving them.

A party? Monica and the others threw a party for me? I answered affirmatively moving my head up and down and turning my back to her, then I went to the bathroom to wash my face, it would be tedious to explain why I am crying to all of them.

Having reached the bathroom I opened the sink faucet and using both hands as a container I began to squeeze my face with water and liquid soap making an effort to remove all the tears so that it was not noticeable that I was crying, I heard numerous familiar voices coming from the living room. They all must be getting settled, I'd better hurry out, after all they're here for me. Rubbing my face with a towel that was hanging close to the sink I stood quiet for a moment looking at my reflection in the mirror over the sink... Why did I cry? I understand that I would have been moved by her effort and dedication to make me feel happy but for some reason I felt that there was an ulterior motive behind those tears, what could it be?

Nonsense, I'm just thinking about it too much. Patting my eyes I filled my face with my usual smile and left the bathroom.

Remembering that my shoes should be full of pastry cream I almost jumped trying to go back but when I saw them I realized that they were clean, Monica must have taken care of that while returning me to my size, otherwise I would have made a mess on the floor of the house that it would take time to clean, sometimes I think it is amazing how attentive and detailed she can be. Without further stopping I hastened my step towards the room where everyone was.

—Happy birthday Wakkun!

Everyone's voices mixed to shout that together as they saw me appear from the hallway. My cheeks reddened a little when I saw this, although I expected it I couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed, my birthday was always celebrated together with my father and mother and sometimes I got to go out with Shirogane, Tomoe and Monica but it was NEVER something like this... I honestly didn't know what to say, it would have sounded funny to say “thank you” so I remained standing in silence.

—Impressed?

Monica came over and rested her arm on my shoulder since we were almost the same size, it was not strange that she could do that although if it had been while I was at one of the sizes that she likes in me I would have ended up squashed under her elbow.

—Ah... y-yes, I think... yes... to tell the truth I don't know what to say...

—You don't have to say anything —Hanazawa approached.

—We know you —Shirogane said.

In the room were 14 of the closest 36 students to me in our class, 8 boys and 6 girls among whom were already Shimada, Shirogane, Hanazawa and Tomoe included.

Shinsato Tatsuo, Ito Hikaru, Matsumura Yasuhiro, Murakami Masaki, Inaba Makoto and Takeda Toshiyuki were the boys, all part of Shimada’s circle.

As for the girls they were all recognizable faces, Furuya Hiromi, Miki Ayumi, Shiraishi Kotone and Matsukaki Ryoko among acquaintances and friends of the Hanazawa circle, in addition to them, all the others girls that I know from my class are by surname, I never tried to interact with other girls in the class more than one or another eventual contact merited by the situation or the moment.

—Shy as always huh —Matsukaki attacked with her usual playful personality.

—Come on Wakkun, you can stop being shy now that we are not in school —that was Shinsato placing a hand in his orange hair.

—Let's celebrate, come on, there’s a lot to eat and talk about —Shirogane sidled up to me catching me by putting his arm around my neck and dragging me with them.

I took a look at Monica while I was brought into the spotlight, she smiled from behind as she started walking along with Shirogane, getting closer as well. This would definitely be a lively and busy day.

The hero had won and was enjoying his well-deserved rest on his birthday... he was able to enjoy his 18 birthday.

***

That same night everyone had left already, the only ones left were Monica and me in the house.

—Shouldn’t you go back?

—I think I'll stay to sleep, it's too late to go home.

—Won't you ask me if you can do it? Or do you assume you can?

—Not that I assume, is that if you say no... —Pushing me and hitting the wall behind me with her hand, she performed a perfect kabedon... for the second time since we’re dating—. Well... I think we both know what would happen if you refused.

—Play cat and mouse? —I replied with a fresh attitude.

—Not exactly... Do you know all the ways to play with your body sexually I have in mind when you measure half a millimeter?

—Don't you think sometimes that… we’re taking this too quickly?

—Does it bother you? —With a mischievous smile and without removing her hand, she continued—. You know I'll stop the instant it becomes uncomfortable for you.

—Ehh... I wouldn't say uncomfortable, the term would be... immoral.

—Rude words coming from someone who already enjoyed a full body fellatio huh?

—Could you behave more innocently from time to time?

—Dan... —Approaching her figure to mine I felt her body heat, she closed the distance between us greatly with a step—. You are 18 now and… you know… we are at the same level now.

—I'll never be at your level Monica.

—I don't mean that! —Making a cute expression that did not fit with the position of her immovable arm and pouting, she breathed deeply—. You know what I'm talking about, don't pretend to be an idiot.

—Yeah, I guess you're right —I answered harshly.

—Dan, it’s stupid to speak about immorality when I can alter the very meaning of morality. Do you want a world where the pinnacle of good citizenship is having sex in the middle of the street at noon? Would you like to see the pedestrian crossing in front of 109 full of people having orgies as a sport?

—Hey… Isn’t that going a bit far?

She sighed.

—What I want is for you to understand... you don't have to worry about things as banal as the social concept that the world may have about you for certain things, I know that while being Japanese is difficult for you but... you can play with your mind a bit, you have me for it. I violate all the laws of the world that you knew before being aware of my powers, right?

—Monica... it's not so easy to fool yourself.

—You... do you think? —Pushing her arm away, she stood—. Sorry if I pushed you...

—No —I shook my head—. It's not your fault, you can say it's mine for being so reserved...

—Reserved huh. Anyway, what do you want to d-

In a swift motion I grabbed Monica by the shoulders shoving her around and shifting positions with her, then smacked the wall beside her.

—Hmm?

—I… um… sorry.

—Did you need to make a kabedon to me to regain the male pride lost in recent days?

—Would you believe me if I told you not? It was almost as if my body demanded it...

—Your body? Don't you mean your... bo-dy? —When she said that last word I felt her hand attacking my crotch which made me jump away.

—Y-you're a demon!

—Don't underestimate the age difference, brat!

—Since when are you an old woman!?

I think that boring occurrences like these could last for the rest of the night, as long as Monica and I were together such nonsense would turn into the funniest and most romantic moments in the world.

—What about my panties, a millimeter?

—Give me a break...

End Notes:

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also follow me on twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work don‘t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 11 — The sakura that imposed its shadow did not stopped growing. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Chapter type: -Ero>Plot-


—All ready?

It was a cold morning like any other… huh? Morning? I don't even know, every day looked the same every hour, I only slept when I felt it necessary, the unkempt and disheveled pink hair coming to my feet started to be a nuisance but there was no way I could tear it off, I couldn't cut it another way.

—Yes, the injection is ready; we must proceed.

Why more light? No… this is torturous… stop it now.

The sharp pain was the easiest part to deal with, the contraction in my thin arm being held by their big hands covered by white latex gloves made me feel like my limb would explode, the contraction that my whole body began to feel was absurd, the pain clouded my thoughts and there was no other way… screaming was the only possibility of drowning the pain minimally, my hands were tied to the chair, my body also with heavy metal bows on my stomach, neck and legs. I moved the most I could which was not much.

—STOP, GAAAAAAAAAAHHH… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

The tears did not stop, not until I saw him looking at me through a window, a cute little boy almost my age, maybe two or three years younger than me, I estimate 5 years. Thick black hair, tender features and a worried look, judging from what he's seeing... I don't think it could be otherwise, why is such a small child here?

For some strange reason... when I saw him my pain subsided, I could stop screaming while trembling in place, a curious warmth dominated my heart and I felt the need to despite the pain; smile, smile at the child.

—Dad… why is she sad?

—Um... what are you talking about, Danny? Can't you see how happy she is? That smile doesn't lie!

—No... dad... she’s crying.

—People cry of happiness, Dan.

—I know… but she’s crying with sadness, that smile… that smile is too false…

...

—STOP, DON'T DO IT, NO PLEASE!!

—Shut up you damn girl!

—N- NOOOOOOOO!!!

—Dad… what are you…?

***

—DON'T TOUCH ME!

Monica screamed as she pulled my arm away from her neck violently slapping loudly my hand.

—I-I’m sorry!

I bowed as far as my spine allowed in front of her lowering my head, I felt genuinely sorry.

—What... What are you doing?! Lift your head!

Curiosity got the best of me when I raised my head to see her face, with a really complicated look she was watching me from above, I spoke without standing up.

—I touched you without warning… it bothered you, didn't it?

—What are you talking abo… oh.

She seemed to remember something as she interrupted her own words, sighing and closing her eyes she slapped her forehead.

—Forgive me... I was somewhat distracted; it was like a reflection, come on, get up.

Approaching me and placing her hands under my chest, she forced me to get up with my usual posture, feeling somewhat nervous even because of what happened a moment ago I looked to the sides in an uneasy way.

—Are you sure you're okay?

—Yes, don't worry about it… it was just a stupid reflex.

No, it is definitely not a stupid reflex, the force that hit my arm was much more than what she seems to have in her delicate body, furthermore nobody reacts so quickly and aggressively to being touched when the only person who is with you is your partner and... you are in the middle of a “private” moment.

—Well, I think I have no choice but to believe in you.

—Fufufu~

—Mm?

Feeling a grip on my hand my environment changed instantly, we were now in my room while my bed was behind of me and I was in front of her.

—Very well, now I think I can go all wild.

Putting her arms together Monica exerted pressure on my chest with both hands pushing me and making me fall on the padded surface with a couple of bounces, without waiting for me to stop moving completely she jumped on the bed falling on me and landed sitting up on my chest.

—Oof! Hey!

—What do we have here? A little pervert?

—I think you should check the definition of the word “pervert” since the only perverted person here i-

—Abababa, I don't want to listen anymore of your babbling because if you keep talking I'll lose the desire to do this~

Crawling a bit she leaned in lifting her butt slightly to position it on my face, before I could say anything her panties were directly above my face, my eyes being the only ones that didn’t remain below.

—I've seen a lot of memes Dan, is it true that boys loves when girls use their face as a chair?

I couldn't speak, the weight of her body kept my mouth shut.

—Bah, it doesn’t matter. Anyway, I think I like this feeling… your breathing in that place stimulates me a lot~ I think I'll start to get wet soon, would you like to be reduced by then?

Even if I hadn't been lip-sealed that would have been a difficult question to answer. Throughout the few days of my love affair with Monica I have realized that I have slowly developed a guilty taste for it, when she dominates me or I feel completely at her mercy... it is an indescribable sensation that gives me a chill in the spine and that was something I experienced when I was defeated by her in our game, I wouldn't know how to describe it but her fetish has probably infected me. In the first place I had no idea that a fetish could be contagious but looking at the facts there is no other way it could be, that definitely happened and it develops progressively. If I had to compare the feeling I would say that it is something like when you don't want to try something that your parents have forced you to eat but when you taste it, you love it and you don’t want to admit it so instead of just thanking and enjoying it, you pout and pretend you don't like it. It’s something like that.

Sure there's not much I can hide from her.

Caressing my scalp gently with her left hand she used her right to lift my head and push it against her panties, I could feel a taste accompanied by a familiar moisture enter my mouth.

—I think I can't control myself when it’s about you... oh —stopping stroking my hair she moved her hand to my crotch and felt my member fighting to rise against two layers of fabric, placing her hand on top she caressed the tip gently through the pants—. Wow, we're a couple of novices, what do you think?

I began to feel my mind fly when she started to stimulate me, already her pheromones were attacking me head-on but now that her hands had started working, my wick got too short. This was the first time we had any kind of sexual contact while we were both at the same level but although it felt incredibly pleasurable I had a slight feeling that something was missing, do I miss the difference in size?

—Not even you understand your wishes... Do you want me to decipher them for you?

Affirming or denying the answer would have been the same, the contact of her hand on the tip of my member was getting worse every second going from being a light caress to a more intense contact. The sound of a closure told me that now the layer that protected me was not double anymore.

—Give me a moment, I'm going to settle down.

When she raised her pelvis I instinctively took a deep breath, inhaling a good amount of the air loaded with the lewd smell coming from her I had not noticed that the air was lacking but it was not that I cared too much, turning around and lying on me I saw her two fleshy buttocks partially covered by her panties hiding my face under them, leaving me in darkness.

—Hang in there for a second while I work he- wow, at least I'm not the only one who's wet down here fufu~ are you trying hard to hold on?

Certainly, now she rested her elbows on my legs at a point close to my pelvis, I deduce that she is observing how I struggle uselessly to endure her prodigious body.

—M-Monica! —I managed to get that scream out of my mouth when my mind and body were beginning to give in to temptation.

I cannot say I’m not enjoying this, I'm really doing with every fiber of my body, every cell. I'm practically drooling over the weight of her ass on my face, she rubbed her hands against my cock and the smell of her vagina was invading my nose, but... but I feel that something is not right, no, it is definitely not right, sense tells me just by looking back a few days...

—Monica! I need you to s-stop for a moment and listen to me carefully...

I could feel the stimulation cease as soon as I said those words, her hands stopped and released my second cloth-covered head.

—Is something wrong?

—It's not exactly that, it's just... —I tried to clear my mind of the excitement that was overflowing a few moments ago, breathing deeply another load of indecent smells and pheromones I did my best to stay sane—. Doesn't this seem rushed to you? Sure… I enjoy it, I'm a boy after all! But… just on thursday we started dating and… today is sunday, are we going to… cross the line yet? It’s true that on friday we did indecent things but that was different from now... Is this really o...?

I was interrupted before I could finish my statement, a monotonous voice coming from the front spoke in a high tone.

—Baaaaakaaaaa. Danny, you siiiillyyy~

—Huh?

Suddenly what was previously a butt over my face turned into a face with a beautiful and tender smile marked, looking me directly in the eyes with those characteristic penetrating spherical crystals that depending on her mood can be reflective polished rubies or glittering scarlet stars. On either side of my vision I saw her arms leaning on the bed and her pink hair falling like waterfalls of cherry petals.

—I already told you, do you remember? I can upset the common sense of the masses, of the world… I can alter the laws of the universe itself and make everyone believe that it had been like that forever, why should you worry about things like that?

—You're right and I understand Monica... I know that's the way it is but I don't want to feel that I'm falling in love with you because of things like your breasts or your sexual skills, I... I love you for who you are! —Averting my sight somewhat embarrassed, I continued—. Even if you had small breasts... even if you had not been endowed with such a privileged body... I don't care what the world thinks or what you can change, what scares me is what you may think... or what my perspective may become. Monica, I...

My emotional speech was interrupted by focusing again on her eyes; now they did not have that lustful and playful essence that devoured me a few moments ago, instead, they looked crystalline and shone but not in a deep red, it was water that reflected the shining from the white part to the vivid color of her pupils, her eyes were wet with tears.

—Sorry! I said something wrong?

—No... don't be stupid... you haven't said anything bad at all, Danny... on the contrary, you've made me so happy... I've never believed that you've seen me for those things... I know you're a boy and you like that I have big breasts... you like that I have a voluptuous butt and plump legs that stick out of my long stockings... I understand that you like when I smell good and that my face is beautiful for you... that your favorite hair color is pink... —Her voice broke more and more while she kept talking.

—Monica...

—I'm fine, I am aware that although visually I am your ideal girl... I know... that you love me for who I am, for the friend I was in recent years and for the person that I am... even though I don't see good things in me, it’s a fact that you see me as an amalgamation of virtues... this is how I see your feelings...

She gave a brief pause closing her eyes, when she opened them again the tears that accumulated fell on my face with a warm feeling in them, they were not coming from a sad feeling, those tears were born from happiness.

—I don’t care at all Danny, if you use my body for your fantasies and to satisfy you, I do not care because I know that is not all you see in me... well —she laughed a little—. We have been together for years actually… just not as a couple so this is not rushed at all... erase those limitations that you have imposed... I will not be offended, I will not be saddened because it makes me the happiest girlfriend in the world knowing that even though you have a girl who can fulfill all your dreams and delusions, which conforms to your perfect beauty standard... you have not been selfish at all and you have held back... to love her purely...

I could not say a word nor could I prevent my eyes from starting to expel tears of their own, like a dam that broke the water overflowed and my expression did not change at all, beyond the shock of what was happening over me my face remained exactly the same, she has known that all this time? Or she just realized? From her expression… she seriously seems to have figured it out for me and not herself at least partially.

—You deserve a present for being so good boyfriend... Now, enjoy my curves, my breasts, all the feminine qualities that I have to offer you... just as I will enjoy my boy, everything for me. Give yourself to me... and at the same time make me yours… Danny Wakahisa~

Those last words agreed to the destruction of my insecurity, of all shame that I could have felt a moment ago, that remarkable emotional speech stripped me morally and ethically... there was nothing else to deny to myself, my love for Monica only increased from here, maybe it's because of the hormones, maybe it's because of the smells she has detached over me, but...

The almost non-existent separation between our faces was completely eradicated in a kiss that hit my lips; our tongues were intertwining, closing my eyes I let myself be carried away by my passionate feelings and her burning wills, if she wants it... so be it, If I want it it’s the same way, why restrict ourselves? She knows perfectly the reasons for my devotion and the love that I feel, I will no longer give room for doubts, out of an infinity of reasons that I could mention related to why I love her, this is one of them.

Because the girl above me hypnotizing my senses with her beauty, bringing her lips to mine and invading my mouth frantically with her tongue is none other than herself, Monica, Riedel Monica.

After a few minutes she lifted her face leaving a finite thread of saliva between our mouths, the thread broke and she wiped her tears regaining her confident and sensual expression.

—So... wanna pick up where we left off?

The energy in my body at this point left my vocal cords, the only thing I managed to do was slightly nod my head... I want everything to happen, do whatever you want with me...  to make her happy. After a moment the face that smirked at me became the butt that was choking me earlier, my nose and my mouth pushed her panties in, the smell was incredible and I could also taste liquid.

—Who would say~ now you are twice as hard down here compared to a moment ago, are you one of those guys who are turned on by beautiful words?

I just want you to remove the restrictions from my lower part, I... I try to get out but all I can do is to create a tent with my underwear, Monica... I need you...

—But I am not such an easy girl, you will receive a punishment for interrupting me at such a good time... if you overcome it, you can get what you want...

Trying to fight my instincts and wanting to yell at her to stop bothering me I started to lose size a bit after she said that, I must have seen this coming from kilometers away. The usual Monica returned.

—And here you go, one centimeter~

The weight on me was increasing, at first it was a little but a while later it was more and more, in a few seconds my whole body was under hers.

Until I reached my final height and then I stopped shrinking, her monumental butt (and weight) was killing me, my head was barely sticking out but I was in total darkness since her skirt fell off when my head stopped being there to support it, not too much time passed until the light came back as she raised sitting on her legs, She saw me with her head over her shoulder and her back to me with a wicked smile; she is enjoying it.

—Fufufufu~, all the weight of justice has fallen on you, little pervert... being under a girl's butt... you're so mean…

At some point during this act I regained the mental strength to speak so I decided to try to answer as calmly as possible.

—Did you run out of dialogue ideas or what?

—And you like to answer… look at your position! You don't even have the right to speak to me!

Observing where this conversation was heading I decided to start playing along, maybe this way it would have a better ending, at least for me and somehow I could be rewarded. Now that I stop to think about it, I have never played one of her games, am I just curious? I think I should try to be more open with her games... at least just this once...

—I-I... I'm so sorry... I promise I won't do it again...

The stutters consisted of a curious mix between false fear and shame due to my performance, one thing supported the other mutually and I ended up sounding like I was seriously scared.

—Hey... it was a joke, don't take it seriously...

—Eh...

—Huh?

We both met eye to eye for a fleeting moment exchanging glances and thoughts, she looked away and cleared her throat understanding what was happening.

—Ooh… n-now... sure, uhhm. Yes... that's the least you can do... apologize or if not I’ll punish you... but if you're a good boy you'll be rewarded...

Her tone worsened, she entered her “cruel” character, Monica's dominant side surfaced and I internally sighed, I don't know if having agreed to do this was the right idea but if in some way it can help us with the current situation and if what I feel right now... my second head... is telling me to do it, I think I have no choice but to give in.

—A good boy… H-how can I achieve that?

—Fufu~ that's as simple as giving up your rights and offering to serve me, although… that's not necessary, it's not like you could do something to get rid of me in the first place.

At some point I stopped feeling her performance improvised, it became quite convincing surprisingly for me. I discovered a side of Monica who could interpret a character excellently.

—That...

My world changed its surroundings in an instant, now I was in her right hand being clenched into a fist without a hint of clothing on my body, the force of the pressure that covered me up to my chest took the air out of me.

—Nnnghh.

—I didn't give you permission to speak! Every time you speak you have to say, “Am I allowed to speak, Riedel-sama?”!

Hey… don't you think you're getting too into character? To have to address you by the last name…

—Okay Rie-

The pressure of her fist squeezing me into it made me gasp again coughing a couple of times, I redirected my gaze.

—WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU?!

That scream made my little ears to buzz, tiny drops of saliva from her mouth shot out and smashed into my face.

—A-am I allowed to talk...? Riedel-sama...

—Much better, only if it is for flattery of course, you have to thank me.

—Hey... Aren't you overdoing it a bi…

The murderous look she gave me leaning on her crimson iris tone made me tremble from my feet to my hair, deeply regretting this I thought it would be best to play along.

—I-it’s nothing… Riedel-sama, I beg your pardon…

—Do you think apologies work just like that? With words and nothing else? If you are sorry you must show it with actions, now you scum!

Although she was acting everything was feeling too real, even the “scum” part drilled into my chest making me feel somewhat depressed the fact that my girlfriend called me that way, of course I'm not a masochist, this was a new side of her that I did not know. I think I have awakened a monster… should I appeal to her tender side by shedding one or two crocodile tears? Nah... I'm not so pathetic to resort to those dirty tricks, I will show you what I'm made of and I will endure each of the tasks you assign me!

—As you wish... Riedel-sama.

Or so I would have liked to think.

—Now —making her shirt disappear, she remained in bra lightening her killer grip—. You're going to lick it to show your submission to me —raising the arm opposite to the one she was using to hold me, she revealed her armpit.

The first of her assignments was enough to throw to the ground and break the bravery that I tried to build into numerous pieces of fragile thoughts. Lick her armpit? What the hell?

The worst of the case is that if I dare to object I will lose the progress I made apologizing so trying to speak would not only be a waste of time but also an aggravation for my current situation. I'm starting to seriously consider yelling at her and telling her to let go with more haughtiness than fear but I don't know how much into her character she will be now so it sure would be even worse.

—… —Realizing how sick I feel I silently nodded as I thought about how I could get out of this.

Lick someone's armpit? That... is... is... too strange, even if it's Monica how much did she sweat today? Won't the smell and taste intoxicate me? This is absurd, completely absurd, I have heard repeatedly from “armpit fetishists” but I don’t think that it is in my comfort zone and although I have been able to make flexible my tastes enough to adapt to this microphilia of hers, I seriously doubt that I can be flexible to the point of loving THAT. However there is no way out, there is nothing I can do to stop her from doing what she wants with me and now that she has stepped into her role, I must follow her orders no matter what.

A moment after I nodded, the fist that was holding me lightened its grip moving quickly towards her armpit, I could see destiny undeniably approaching, I agreed to this, I will get over it, but… WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

The movement stopped and I am against her armpit, sweat, there is sweat dripping, I can assume that due to the intense moment of a moment ago her body heated up. They say you reap what you sow, in this case I felt that too literally.

Hearing some little giggles I threw my humanity into a garbage can and gave myself totally to Monica, why not? This hand that holds me is hers, the perfectly shaved armpit against which I am being pressed is hers, the sweat that is bathing my now naked body is Monica's, the smell of sweat that is impossible to classify as unpleasant since it is disguised with scents of deodorant and a pleasant body odor also belongs to Monica and if I am as devoted and in love with her as I say, this is nothing, as long as it is her I can do whatever.

Lick, lick, lick...

The salty taste numbed my taste buds for a moment, the sweat that entered my eyes made them burn, this sweat was certainly different from the rest of her body’s being extremely salty and spicy.

—A-HAH?!

I was just taking the fourth lick when the G-forces almost ripped my head off, a little dizzy I looked around and realized that I was now right in front of her face.

—WH-WHAT THE HELL YOU JUST DID?!

—Uh...? A-am I allowed to spea-

—Stop that! Did you really licked it?!

—Ugh… yeah... I thought it would be worse but beyond the sweat there makes my eyes cry it's not really that bad, as you take so much care of your body, it smelled good.

—Y-you're not supposed to do that… come on… —Absurdly blushing her voice was weak.

—What else was I supposed to do?

If I resorted to that option it was because I seriously ran out of viable courses of action, besides playing along I didn't had many alternatives.

—You were supposed to beg me! "Riedel-sama, please, have mercy!" I would let you go!

—Come on... I'm a guy devoted to you, I can’t be disgusted from anything that comes from your body, you can verif- —I stopped abruptly realizing in that there were many ways to break my spirit based on that careless statement—. Please... don't overdo it...

More than one horrible scenario came to mind, none of them were gentle and I really wouldn't want to get involved in any of them.

Letting out a sigh that whipped through my damp hair, the girl smiled weakly and looked at me closely.

—You’re truly a case... trapped by my charms? I think you've become a full-fledged macrophile by now Danny.

—From milfs to macrophilia there may be only one step, I think you were right Monica, I'm in love with you and one of your qualities that I love is that you can do whatever you want with me... it's... intoxicating in a certain way... oof, I said it, I'm submissive, huh, you can laugh.

Instead she smiled gently, accompanied by a light giggle she spoke.

—I'm not going to laugh... it's not something to make fun of, I would have died if you had made fun of my statement of being a dominant microphile so we are at hand in matters of kinks, do you think?

I nodded, smiling at her.

—By the way, I suppose I feel the same as you say, it’s something “intoxicating” that feeling about having absolute power over the boy I love, absolute power that I can use the way I want but still giving you a chance to make your own decisions, I think it comes with the package of being some kind of earth goddess.

By remaining still listening to her I began to feel how her words in a certain way were progressively moving me, a curious feeling that began to sprout warmed my whole body.

—Ehm… can we continue?

—Uooh… I feel something very small as well as hard against my finger, yes, we should continue where we left of...

It hurt my masculine pride a bit that she called it “small” but given my size I think there is no other way. Carefully Monica placed my naked body on the bed at a short distance from her, when getting up a bit the bed jumped a little making me fall backwards, looking up I saw the beautiful girl detaching (for the third time in a week) from her clothes in a rather suggestive way, unbuttoning her skirt and her bra and removing her black panties, it is rare to see her with that color of underwear, specially lace underwear once I had gotten used to her snowy lingerie.

—Do you like them? I chose them especially for you...

—So you planned this in advance?

—My boy meets age of majority! It was imperative for me to make my first move quickly fufufu~

At times like these it's hard for me to say that I'm not on the palm of her hand because both figuratively and literally I am on the palm of her hand.

Approaching carefully she let her gigantic naked body fall gently about two centimeters from my reduced figure although from my perspective it would be a few meters… I am being hypnotized.

She is watching me with a mischievous smile as I examine every portion of her body, her breasts hang over me and I can see her face between them, her abundant legs pass side and side stretching for meters like soft walls in the form of a huge circle closing it with her feet. Finally... in front of me is that intimate and dangerous place reason for the fantasy of so many, emitter of the substance and hormones that drive any man crazy; Monica's vulva.

—Well? Get to work, if you perform well... I'll give you a substantial prize~

The provocations were too intense, with my eyes wide open I swallowed a cluster of the thick saliva accumulated in my mouth and slowly nodding I began to walk feeling the additional weight at the level of the crotch indicating me how incredibly aroused I was.

—But nothing about entering, at least not for now.

I don't know why it was necessary to make that clarification... I'm lying, I am partly aware of why she said it because I feel like my rational thoughts are starting to leave me. With each step I take the distance is reduced and the hot air coming from Monica's interiors becomes more and more intense as well as the intoxicating smell, accumulation of the thick liquids that came out of her and the pheromones that for someone my size current they must be much more effective, she has me in her network. With a single word she says I will obey no matter what, no, not even with the need to order something, I myself will be as dedicated as a dog to his master, I am nothing more than an impulsive little sack of meat who has given in to the aggressive biological and psychological attack of this beautiful girl.

—You are totally spellbound huh?

Arriving at my desired land I felt as if I could cough from the intense load of smell in the air, however it does not mean that it was an unpleasant smell, rather the smell made me lose my head even more but even if I was a few steps away from losing consciousness I couldn't think of too much to do something else than entering into Monica so I made the only decision that could appease my fiery and carnal feelings for the wall of skin in front of me.

Getting closer I spread my arms as far as I could and hug her left outer lip...

—Oww... you look so cute...

… Before I started to press my penis against it and lick it as hard as possible.

—C-changed my mind about what I just said…

The only thing I know is that in the midst of a frenzy, the heat that emanated from her enormous body, especially this place, drenched my body in my own sweat although it was a job to which the now almost torrential amounts of liquid pouring out from the depths of this girl contributed. Her breathing feels agitated, I am achieving something despite being so insignificant...

—Damn... n-now I'll have to clean you up before r-returning you to your siz- aahh~

A moan? An incredibly cuddly one as you might expect from her.

The surface of the skin to which I have become a simple body attached is now all sticky, Monica has used her fingers to lubricate the whole place correctly so now when licking the skin a good amount of the thick juice loaded of female hormones enters my mouth with an indescribably curious taste, I lose linear thinking little by little with each lick I take. My body is attached to the slimy fragrant exciting substance, there is nothing else I have to do, my only goal in life is to lick, press myself against this huge wall of soft flesh, make this girl happy... my motive is...

—A-aaah~

At this point the iterations of her middle and ring fingers in and out of the huge cavity to one side blew gusts of cold wind over my body covered by several layers of thick liquids, I felt a little cold having gotten used to the cozy heat emitted from the lower part of her body. An indecent slimy sound was repeated over and over each time the gigantic fingers went in and out, transparent thin threads (the thickness of my body or maybe a little more) clinging to those pillars with pink manicured nails at their tips. The motion, the moans of Monica, the intensity of the pheromones that increased as she masturbated, it was a kind of symphony of the apocalypse that fogged the windows of my soul, everything I do from now on is probably out of total hypnosis, it must be impulsive hundred percent.

—D-don't worry... I c-can finish with th-this some… some faster f-for you... aahhh~

The trembling voice of the girl told me that she was starting to drive crazy, I am not the only one who has begun to lose himself in lust although if we compare the level of excitement which she is feeling, I assure that it is not even the fourth part of what I'm being subjected to down here.

Suddenly and much to my surprise I felt how a force extracted me with impressive ease from the thick body of vaginal secretions that had formed around me, various thick and transparent threads like the ones I saw before got stuck to me, they were stretching as I moved away until I was completely separated from the mass of smell and doubtful consistency.

—Y-you know... I said before you w-weren’t going t-to enter… b-but at this point... it d-doesn’t matter...

Her voice lost all confidence, instead, a dubious pronunciation and a nervous and tender tone was all that remained of the magnificent girl.

Using the thickness of her own liquids she glued my small body to the tip of her middle finger, with a different perspective I could see the inside of the great cavern from outside, showing off what would happen next.

—I-it will just be a... little... e-endure it a b-bit…

And then it came; Monica started to masturbate once more, this time with her little boyfriend on the tip of her middle finger, enjoying an experience that could be charming or terrifying depending on who looked at it. Assuming she used her powers to place sensitive inhibitors on me she kept only the best part of this whole trip for me and took care of unpleasant things like nausea from the tremendous movement and the like. At one point everything my eyes saw darkened, to the next the light dazzled me letting me see the place I had come from, little by little I got used to the not absolute darkness of its interior and I was able to make out the exotic cavernous landscape of the girl that I love.

This motion continued for a few more moments until a wail louder than the previous ones crossed the skies with great momentum, contrary to whoever emitted it.

—K-kyaaaaaa~

When a torrential amount of substances poured out from Monica’s insides I lost consciousness.

...

—Daannyyy… w-a-k-e u-p~

A voice that I am used to ignited my brain from its lethargic state, opening my eyes the first thing I saw were those black lace panties...

—An ass...

My whole body felt cold and rightly so, I am naked but the girl in her gloomy underwear was in the same position as before, drowning my face under her rear quirky qualities.

—You got it right, hehe...

Before I could begin to regain my coolness of mind I felt a sucking in a very particular place, one that had not lost its hardness at all, accompanied by a lewd wet sound.

—A-aaaaahh~

A familiar invading voice came to my mind.

—Sorry, now I'm working so I can't speak but that was a very cute moan, fufu~

A fellatio was in progress… using the tip of her tongue to caress the bare head with a delicacy worthy of admiration I felt as if half of my wick was gone. I tensed my body in response, the last thing I wanted to do was a macabre… sexual representation of Usain Bolt. Squeezing all the joints that I am aware of, came an aggravation for the current situation.

I felt her lips go down putting my penis in the warm environment of her wet mouth, could I hold this for longer? I think I made some funny facial expressions but I didn't know what else to do to restrain myself from coming almost ten seconds after I started. In my defense, this is not fair, I had already been through so much and… as soon as I wake up I am greeted with this so it is NOT fair at all.

—M-Monicaaa…!

—I don't care if you come in my mouth, you can let it out if you like.

Taking one last pass with her tongue to the head I couldn't bear the slightest bit of extra contact any longer and...

—A-aaaaahhh ~

I reached my limit.

***

—Blaaargh!

I caress Monica's head in silence while she is on her knees in front of the toilet, feeling the cold on my exposed member I tried not to pay too much attention, given the circumstances, I have more important things to worry about.

Everything happened so fast… a moment after I had reached my climax...

...

I felt an intense discharge leave my penis, the characteristic flaccidity was the next thing I experienced, taking it out of Monica's warm mouth I took advantage of the fact that she took her weight off me to sit on the bed.

—…

Sitting on the bed in silence she saw me with both eyes of a puppy after being scolded.

—Mm?

Once again, instead of hearing the words from her own mouth, they bypassed all common procedures and went straight to my brain.

—Give me a moment... I'm trying to swallow it...

—Hey... no need, if you don't like it you can spit it out.

—B-but it's better this way, isn't it? I have to prove that I can do this... otherwise you would be disappointed...

Taking a moment to think about how it is possible to stutter into your own thoughts, I sighed.

—What nonsense are you saying? Just spit it out.

I put my hands together making a small plate with my palms in front of her mouth.

—Come on.

But she didn't listen to me and...

Gulp.

Almost instantly, her hand flew to her mouth, Monica moved her head like ready to vomit.

And then twice.

Jumping out of bed she ran to the bathroom outside the room.

—Monica!

—I am… pathe- blaaargh...

What the hell is happening here?

My girlfriend has problems with semen, she doesn't seem to tolerate it at all. She is so grossed out that she even came here to vomit, twice! But at the same time she has a kind of complex that makes her believe that if she doesn’t eat it she won't be a good girlfriend. All I have to do is talk to her and make it clear that I don't care at all, after all if it's going to hurt her that much I'd rather prefer her to not ingest it in the first place.

—How about if we relax, take a bath and go to bed?

Caressing her scalp I felt the girl with her now pale and pathetic countenance nod weakly.

***

A bed, the bed that I have been sleeping on since I was a child. The bed in which I have masturbated on so many occasions, the bed where I had restless nights playing video games. That's the same bed I'm sleeping on right now with nothing like clothes on next to the girl who makes her way into the first place of the boys secret contest “Cutest Girl in School” every year even before the classes starts, which by the way, does not even have a garment on.

Clearly, being a single bed for a boy who has grown over the years it is not too big, especially not for two people to sleep so we are so close that I can feel my right arm being swallowed by two masses of meat, the perfectly proportioned and beautiful breasts of Monica.

The beautiful girl who supports my forearm with both arms has not left anything of my right arm free, what is not caught between her breasts is hugged by her.

—Danny...

—How… this happened?

I noticed the sad expression of the girl next to me, seeing her for a moment she won when I was about to ask her what was wrong.

—Do you think... do you think I'm useless?

—What are you talking about?

—It's just that... I couldn't even... you know... do the whole job...

Her voice cracked.

Tears.

—!!!

I used my remaining arm to push her back against me in the form of a hug, our bodies were together and our faces were very close, I could see more closely the tears that this beautiful girl was shedding. Due to our closeness I could feel my cock pressing against her but that didn't matter at all now.

—Monica, it doesn’t matter... as you said before I know that you love me for who I am and for my qualities... with me it is the same, I love you for who you are and not because you can swallow what I expel or not, aren’t you contradicting yourself?

Using the most delicate and low voice my vocal chords allowed me, her sad expression became one of realization, getting red as she replied.

—Are you... sure of that?

—Come on, if that mattered to me so much I would have forced you, didn't you realize that I told you not to do it?

—B-but it's just that… I thought you were just feeling sorry for me, I…

—Huh, don't be silly, it's a trifle, if doing that is bad for you I'd rather prefer you to never do something like that again in your life, I'd blame me if I see you badly because of me.

—I...

Somehow now I was the one who was comforting Monica. An incredibly confident girl with limitless powers and practically a deity, yet she is still a girl in love I guess. As much as I admire her will power and abilities she is still a completely normal human, one who was born as a human and by twists of fate obtained these powers.

—You’re the most beautiful girl in the world... —I smiled.

—Danny… tsch.

The light layer of ice that worked as a countenance supporting her heavy charge broke as if she had been waiting a long time for someone to walk on it, she is a totally normal girl after all, one who cried like any other and consoled herself by burying her face in my chest.

After a while her crying subsided and the arms that held my forearm pressed my open hand against her crotch but for some reason I was unable to feel dragged by the claws of lust, this time I just wanted to stay in bed with my left hand stroking her head, sharing our warmth and feeling her tears drying on my chest.

—Sleeping together on a bed... I never thought something like this would happen so soon when I asked you to go out.

—Fufu~ I'm a daring girl, be aware! This is just the beginning of many more things... that we will experience together...

The feminine and sleepy voice was fading little by little indicating that it was time to leave now, we were both sleepy enough to fall asleep like that, we would never find a better position to sleep.

—I'll be looking forward to it... good night Monica.

She giggled a little in response, pressing my hand harder against her crotch and catching it closing the space between her legs.

—Hehe... good night... Danny...

And that night definitely marked our union as who we are, the ultimate couple, snuggling together in a spring night of our last high school year, we both fell sleep with our love for each other, understanding that this was way beyond a conventional frontier, I thought… no, I am convinced that we are serious about our relationship.

It was a night that I could never forget.

End Notes:

Ultra fun fact: I’m usually ashamed when I write lewd scenes, but in English, for some reason it makes me a lot less embarrassed.

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also follow me on twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work don‘t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 12 — Do you want lust? Take a transformation! by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Finally! With this chapter I reached the spanish version so… the wait for chapters will be equaled, shake out of fear english readers!

Chapter type: -Ero-


 

The morning light is a pleasant alarm clock, it hits your eyes despite being closed, the luminosity makes you to press them with force... but then you realize that the day had already started and you must leave your personal world. It's a great way to wake up, without loud noises or intense stimulation.

So... why am I suffocating? What is this lack of oxygen that made me force myself to open my eyes?

Ah, it is as obvious a reason as the reason why I slept so comfortably, the pillow that accompanied me for an exquisite night of rest and comfort to forget about all my problems. My head is tightly pressed against a pair of bare breasts, feeling the flesh choke my face.

—Mphffff!! —My mouth emitted a choking sound, obviously, there was no way a word would come out in those conditions.

—Good morning darling... How did you sleep?

I felt her arms entwining behind my head and pressing it against her voluptuous breasts and taking my breath even more than before, did they grow or is it just me?

—Can't you breathe? Hmm… I'll let you do it if you can get out of my grip… fufu~

Hearing her words I pushed my head back to get rid of her but it was useless, the force with which this woman held me was inhuman because even I, not someone specifically physically weak could not move her a millimeter. Decided to get out of this situation I pressed my hands against her stomach and pushed away from her...

... My efforts were futile, there weren’t any kind of response, at this time the law of action and reaction is nothing but a mere memory of a distant physics class, it’s almost like pushing the wall of a building, even putting all of your strength on it is useless.

—What a problem... if my boyfriend is so weak… who will protect me from the evil of the world?

When the oxygen started to run low and I felt like I was going to pass out, Monica lightened her grip letting me move my head a little but not completely pulling it off her breasts.

—Aaaaaahhhh...

Taking a deep breath, the only thing I could see was her face with a tender expression looking at me between her breasts. If it weren't for the fact that I was about to suffocate this would have been the best morning of my life.

—Well?

—Uh... I have to admit that you are a great pillow… your body is incredibly soft, hugging you and taking different postures I could sleep like a baby.

—I was somewhat worried because I had never slept with someone and I did not know if I would do something strange... but apparently my fears were unfounded, luckily.

Now that I think about it… did I made something strange in my sleep? Right off the bat I hadn't thought much about it but when Monica mentioned it I started to worry, as long as she doesn't mention it I guess my sleeping body didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

—Anyway... —Releasing me, Monica left me comfortably in my position and got up from the bed, positioning herself in front of it—. Do you know what day it’s today?

—Day...? It's mond...

Then the realization that today is a normal school day hit my head like a bomb, the fact that the morning was different does not mean that the rest does not have to be as it always is.

—I have to get u-

Quiet.

I forced my muscles to move but not a fiber of my body was disturbed, the only movement in my entire body was my blinks and my breathing, lying down and seeing the naked body of my partner, I was totally paralyzed.

—Eh...?

—Let me explain it, today our classes will be a bit different from the usua- oh, fufufu~ Danny... getting that excited so early...

My face went red, even though we already had more than one encounter in bed, I can't help but continue to be ashamed of things like this.

—I-It’is early in the morning! It's normal for it to be like that!

—Do you mean that this wonderful body doesn’t contribute to that "size"?

She has a point, at the time I did not realize it but I was able to speak so apart from my breathing and my eyelids, my mouth is also capable of moving.

—Shut up... —As much as I wanted to look away, my head didn't give a bit so I had to resign myself to seeing Monica's statuesque body with my red face.

—Uhum, as I was saying... today will be a departure from the usual routine. I’ll show you what we'll do —with a snap, the school uniform appeared on her body.

How much hours could save me getting dressed that way... but she did not even need to snap her fingers, that's more like an effect that tells me she will do something, in the end the snap makes it pretty cool hehe.

However, that snap not only dressed her, I'm sure she did something to my body since I had a slight tingling sensation all over me, did she shrink me? My perspective changed a bit but in some ways this is different from just downsizing me.

—Well... —Approaching a couple of steps to the bed, Monica raised her skirt showing me what was below.

To my surprise there were no panties below but an interesting glimpse of her bare crotch.

—Now I'm not wearing panties, but... that will be your job.

My job?

Making a mirror appear in her hands, she suspended it in front of me. What I saw was difficult for me to process. At first I thought it was a simple joke but... it all made sense when I saw my reflection in that hand mirror.

—You'll be my panties today, Danny~

In the mirror I saw black panties, I don’t appear in the reflection... no… of course I do appear! What I don’t glimpse is my physical body but I am definitely not reduced on those panties, I am the piece of lingerie itself, I realized this when I tried to move my lips to speak but they did not respond, rather I do not have them.

—I gave you a manipulated perspective so that you can see your surroundings, like your sight I will be controlling your senses since panties cannot hear or see, they have no sense of smell, sense of touch or… taste.

The last word she said made my blood run cold since I understood perfectly what she meant by that.

One of the things that impresses me the most about Monica is that she is able to know when she would have my consent to do something and when she would not. Why? One of her maxims is not to do things against my will, for example, if I hated this situation she would definitely have discarded it before putting it into practice but somehow she’s completely sure that I can enjoy this... in a twisted way.

—Be sure to enjoy because we have a looooong day of classes closer together than ever, fufufu~ —Finishing with her characteristic laugh resulting from the mixture of mischievous and playful laugher, she closed her eyes for a moment and breathed deeply before reopening them—. Oooh, here you are... bad thing that this one makes me sweat a little more than the others... anyway, there’s nothing I can do except for using it...

Monica made a clear change of character to give me a sense of immersion to all this, she enjoys playing different roles depending on the situation in which I find myself but that is not what worries me, what worries me is that HOW THE HELL DOES PANTIES MAKE YOU SWEAT MORE THAN OTHERS!? I'm sure she just said it to annoy me… sure it is.

I felt her fingers touch me, although my senses were a bit distorted by the whole thing about losing my body, I could feel that contact in a very definite way, it is difficult to explain but I think it would be the equivalent of saying that she is holding me by the arms. As I felt the descent that created an emptiness in the stomach that I don't have, I saw the world above me; two pillars leading to a magnificent crotch.

One of the legs rose and went through one of my holes and then the other followed, the sensation in this case could be equivalent to a contact with my own legs as if I was doing a strange yoga position. The flesh-fabric contact inevitably aroused me a bit although this whole situation is quite strange, it is Monica who I’m talking about, it is impossible to deny her measurements, her softness, her smells… her perfection.

Ascending and ascending, I eventually submerged myself in the darkness of her skirt and touching her vulva, the emotion I felt with the contact from just now was minimal, apparently the point where her lips collide with me… it is exactly my crotch.

Can pantyhose get an erection? If the answer was "Yes" I would have been very grateful but unfortunately that’s not the case, I don’t even have a virile member, much less can I call myself a man now, I am just a conscience embedded in a vulgar piece of lingerie being used by my girlfriend, that's all I am now; unable to move, speak or protest, this is all I can do...

… Although I'm pretty sure that if I panic and cry out for help in my mind Monica will give me a break, she's not that cruel… right?

Below me I can see her legs moving from side to side, the floor and different things from a fairly limited angle although it is not that I can see much upwards since it’s all dark, in that direction I can only trust my sense of touch, in the constant friction of our crotches.

—I have to go... it's getting late.

From the sound I could deduce that she took her bag, hurrying, Monica went down the stairs and put on her shoes to leave the house.

The sensation when walking is quite particular; monotonous but still not annoying, it is like a pleasant touch that stands out with each step she takes, making me progressively addicted.

How the hell this happened to me? Why am I not upset? Frustrated? Nervous? Scared? Those are all feelings that I lack in a moment as surreal as this, in hindsight; I lost my ability to communicate, I was paralyzed and turned into my girlfriend's “special” sweaty underwear... I couldn't even say that I'm alive as I'm just an intimate garment, the fabric is not alive itself so in theory neither I am... yet here I am, thinking and reasoning my situation so I am definitely alive, could I call myself “Schrödinger's panties”?

It was not difficult for me to deduce the places that Monica walked over based on the floor I was observing, it’s such a routine path in my daily life that occasionally I saw the ground while walking, in fact, I realized that she was already arriving at school at this point. Additionally, I was able to hear the voices of other boys and girls my age, which confirmed my suspicions.

—Let's see...

Entering the structure, Monica removed her outdoor shoes for the indoor ones and then continued walking towards our classroom.

—Kahikooo~ —With her usual greeting tone, she opened the sliding door of the classroom.

—Monica!

It is not that I had much relevance in this conversation that is developing, in any case my existence as a human in everyone's memories was surely displaced by Monica’s powers and no one will even know that I exist, all this to save annoying explanations and unnecessary suspicions. Like this I will be able to experience a school day and see Monica herself from the point of view of a particular spectator.

—Did you study for today's exam?

—I did everything I could, I'm not as smart as you but I think I can manage hehe.

… With all the fuss I've been through lately… I forgot today’s exam…

Tomoe's legs came into my field of vision, surely they must have made a contact salute or something like that.

I know it is immoral to feel like this but it has always been difficult for me to take my eyes off Tomoe's absolute zone, her own body mass is a lethal weapon that she’s unconsciously brandishing at all times, of course, it is not I don't feel bad for seeing her like this from time to time...

The sliding door opened once more behind us to which I could hear our sensei’s voice.

—Good morning... please, take seat.

Ah... how does it feel to live an exam from the outside? It is a totally refreshing experience, even in this situation it is almost like exempting yourself from all responsibility and watching over others while they work even if they have no choice but to trust the material they previously studied... and their luck.

Taking a few steps, Monica positioned herself in front of her seat, remaining still for a moment; I can deduce that she gave me some time to prepare for what was to come. Delicately holding the back of her skirt, she tucked it under me as she positioned herself, finally all the weight of the girl that was wearing me fell on my body, leaving me in the shadows.

Thanks to my new position I am now able to look straight ahead, the feeling is also different of course, pleasant, exciting... I'm sure that if I had a body, right now I would have a difficult time trying to hide something specific in my pants.

I didn't realize it at the time but previously I wasn't able to smell anything, not Monica's perfume or her body odor but suddenly a wave of smell hit me directly in the nose… wherever it is.

Sweat and perfume, those two scents mixed to give rise to a particularly intoxicating fragrance that bathed my entire body, almost as if my surface was covered with nostrils I felt the whole smell flood me from top to bottom and inside outside. So… this is what she was referring to when she mentioned “hearing , seeing, touching, smelling or tasting”, after all my suspicions that she had ulterior motives for saying that were true, this is one of them, apparently.

Monica...

Even if I tried to call her my physical voice would never reach her, I don't think she will answer me for nonsense like this, as long as I'm not in danger or really scared I doubt that she will pay attention to me.

Having listened to the preparation for the written test, the characteristic sound of the exam sheets passing between the students reached me, and then...

—Get started!

The exam begun.

...

About five minutes later the movement in my position was minimal, probably due to the fact that Monica always stays very still at times like these, she is playful and daring but she has always taken the academic part of our school very seriously... although she don’t need it at all.

—I'm done!

Hanazawa's voice echoed through the classroom.

As expected, ahead of us and carrying the baton of the academic performance in our classroom, Hanazawa was the first to complete her test.

Huh? What is…?

Sweat.

Excessive amounts of sweat began to flow in me, in other circumstances the correct thing would have been to say “around me” but at this moment the secretions of the girl who is using me have flowed in me, soaking and impregnating my being.

What the hell is wrong with this girl!? Until a second ago she was like normal! But suddenly… her sweat glands shot up as if she had started exercising.

—Ah, I'm done!

The voice that came out of Monica was hurried, a voice that reached out trying to touch something far away intoning in the skies.

However, it is not that it matters, in fact, it is what matters the least to me. The only thing that really matters right now is...

MY BODY ABSORBED ALL OF HER SWEAT! MY BODY IS A LOT OF WATER WITH SALT AND FABRIC! If somebody squeezed me right now I would surely leak a lot of liquid!

The smell... the taste... it's as if all the liquid had fallen into my mouth, if I had a tongue I think my taste buds would have been numbed by the intensity and the salt but they don't because I don’t have a tongue, I don't have taste buds, my way of tasting is through Monica's powers, because that's how she wants it. If I had to exemplify it I would say that I am completely tied to a table with iron bars and someone opens my eyes with hooks that prevent me from closing them, even if I want to stop seeing something it would be impossible for me to do so; although of course, that example is somewhat exaggerated since this is not something like torture, yes, it may feel a bit disgusting but to think that it is Monica who impregnates me with her secretions...

Tsch, when did I became this kind of pervert? How deep did she have to touch me to change me like this?

But it’s a fact, it is a fact that this special time I spend with her can be twisted, it can be unusual and strange, a particular time and an unorthodox way to go on a date, an unprecedented way of spending time as a couple...

But even though it was, it's my time with her and I think this is the feeling she wants to convey to me...

—I see that my feelings have reached you...

Ah… don't tell me that… Was she planning this the whole time? Did she know that I would come to that reasoning myself? Does she hear everything I think?

—I'm sorry if it's something bizarre but… I only bring out your true nature, what you want from me.

—Ha?

—That's right, ah, no no, I don't mean you want to absorb my sweat or that kind of things, that's on my part hahahaha.

Cut, cut with that, idiot.

—What I mean is the deep thoughts of your heart, the things that you would never be able to say to me with your mouth.

—With my mouth...

—Words that no one can say, sentences that are buried not in the logical part of our being but something totally different, the words that we want to reach others but that many times we cannot say.

—Do those words exist?

—Of course they do! And I can hear them clearly darling.

—Words...

Words from the heart… it seemed like a pretty abstract concept to me but I can't deny that deep down inside I admitted that she’s absolutely right.

For some reason that I feel I am unaware of, this felt comforting, despite my flaccid consistency having no limbs, tasting things a bit unpleasant in terms of taste and origin, there is something, something much beyond that tells me to enjoy what I feel that makes my heart pound strongly.

Love?

—Well?

—I...

—Mmhhmm, I'll listen to your opinion at home! Remember that for today you must be my panties and people don't talk with their underwear, you know that, right?

—… Do what you want.

—So you've accepted your fate.

—I think I'm just happy like that.

—Very well then...

—Thank you.

—… Uh… y-yes, you're welcome.

Both legs squeezed me; it wasn’t a rigid force, I didn’t feel pain, no... this is something different. It felt like a hug, a warm hug of giant arms coming out of me, passing through my body and extending beyond, a very special hug… of course, one from her.

***

—And then like this you reach X... any doubts?

Class after class, teachers came and went until we reached the last class today. I must say that it was a really difficult day although I wasn’t doing anything relevant, no, in fact I haven’t done anything at all; it was a very tiring day.

Thanks to this experience, somehow I have become a little more synchronized with my partner, I can feel her body movements, her intervals of movement... I can feel a lot of things in general but then something different emerged: her legs began to shake.

Doubt gnawed my soul, what is happening with her? Did she got nervous about something? Could it be... could it be that she wants to go to the bathroom? Staying with a sealed mouth, or better said, without a mouth for a whole day is a complicated task, that's when you realize the importance of communication; if you have a doubt you can clear it up by asking. In this state there is no such opportunity for me, of course, the lingerie pieces don’t speak at all.

However, my doubt was short lived, it was only a couple of minutes of existence, the reason why my curiosity dissipated was that...

Something sprouted from inside Monica.

A thick and smelly liquid with a familiar taste and smell washed over me from the inside pouring out directly from her. That, clearly was not having resisted the urge to go to the bathroom, luckily... no, not at all. This was entirely something else.

Monica had just impregnated me with her “love juices” and although it may sound childish to say it that way, in my current situation that name itself is already quite serious.

Really? Did she just came on me?

No… that was too slight to have been the case, this was something much more sinister.

—Aah... Sorry about that but I can't take it anymore... I feel like I'm going to explode...

After all that was the reason why her legs were shaking, why some liquid ventured out of her; she is so turned on that she can barely contain her urge to cum on me. I could tell from the way she spoke telepathically to me. I heard sighs, pauses, moans, (I did not know that it was possible to moan in the middle of a mental communication) and a heavy breathing, she can barely stand much less speak clearly.

—Having you down there, the sensation of my panties making constant contact with my skin... knowing that you are in that touch, that it is not only fabric that touches me, imagine... imagine that the underwear that you wear one day begin to masturbate you... a-ah... I think... I think I’m feeling something like that… I almost feel like I could go to heaven if I died right now...

—D-don't say that! And… really?

—I cannot... I can’t wait for this class to finish...

Whoops.

I will take those words as a cold threat, devoid of hatred or malice. That warning was full of happiness and that is why it is too dangerous, because she will love to do that, she is going to give me a rough moment.

Still I think I'm kind of excited to know what will happen.

***

The class ended and with it, Monica's patience.

—KahikoseeyoulaterIhavesomethingtodo.

She didn't even bother to separate her words, she just grabbed her bag and jumping out of her seat, practically ran home.

...

A floor that I know well.

The sound of a gate opening and closing, the sound of keys entering a lock and opening it, a door opening and being thrown moments later against its frame producing a crash.

—Finally... finally...

Shoes that were left in the doorway, feet wrapped in stockings walking on polished wood, the soft sound of a purse crashing against a soft surface.

Somehow my ability to perceive sound became much sharper, I don't know if this was due to Monica's manipulation or because I got used to specifying sounds to locate me in specific places, however it was it is something quite useful when you lack a field of vision that goes beyond the legs and the floor under the feet of a girl.

Ah, light, the skirt that covered my view fell over her feet, buttons being undone, uh, a blazer fell over the skirt.

An earthquake?! Monica threw herself on the couch.

—Finally... some time alone... I will enjoy this~

For a moment, the amount of liquid that flowed from inside her only intensified but at this point it was ridiculous, the smell, the taste… they were absurdly intoxicating, my nostrils… my lungs would have burned if I had them. At this point the amount became nonsensical, her vagina could be equated to a waterfall right now, now I am nothing more than a rag soaked in sweat and indecent liquids.

As my dilemma unfolded in my mind and there was nothing I could do, a sudden sensation pulled me out of my cloud bringing me back to reality.

I was pierced through, as if a kick had hit me straight in the stomach and was seen from my back. A finger pierced what would be my stomach, pulling me inside.

—Aaaaaaahh, this feels great, GREAT!

The emotion in her voice, the way her crotch trembled, she really held that excitement, what could I do? Letting her enjoy this opportunity enjoying my body is the best thing I can do and the only option I have.

Press, release, press, release, press, release, press...

That same procedure was repeated over and over again, luckily my skin is quite elastic so I doubt that it will break, in the other hand there is no pain, the first time it took me by surprise as it was such an extreme stimulus but after becoming a repetitive motion, my mind began to cloud with lust.

The point of impact of her finger lowered a bit and accompanied by another one, the iterations reached the place where my crotch should be. Yeah... that feels great.

How long can I take this? There is no way I can get rid of this, I think if this goes on for too long I will lose my mind, but… I can't deny it, this is mesmerizing…

...

My thoughts were simplified...

I can't take it anymore...

Probably just a couple of minutes passed but this felt like an eternity, the stimulus, this wonderful feeling...

It was then that the surprise of something different came to me.

Holding me from four different places her fingers slid down her legs and wrapping her hand around me, she placed me close to her face.

—Ah... you are expelling a pretty intense smell right now... you could say it's my essence, you smell like Monica... fufufu~

Her red face, her charming smile and the sweat running down her face, even in a moment like this she doesn’t lose that glamor that characterizes her but these thoughts were lost in a sea of r03;r03;lust, a poor soul that only wanted to be consumed for the girl in front of me.

—Let me enjoy a little more, then... I'll compensate you, I promise...

With her heavy breathing cutting off her words, stuttering and with a noticeably flushed face, the incentive for my brain to get motivated more and more was effective, perfectly effective.

Squeezing me in the palm of her hand my existence was reduced to a ball of wrinkled cloth being squeezed and stripped of excess liquid, but why? I would find out soon.

Lowering, lowering, and positioning me where I was just a moment before, she used her free hand to spread her labia with her index and middle fingers.

It’s this?

And then I was driven hard into that hole.

Light, darkness, humidity, dryness, air, water.

I went in and out in various occasions, I did not stop turning around, being inserted and extracted from it until in a certain more violent and deep insertion than the others… I stayed inside.

Huh?

Will I become part of Monica now?

Is this your dream? And mine too?

Is this love? The feeling is so strong that links me to Monica, this connection is so strong that it is impossible to describe in words.

I feel like I am lost in a deep sea, a sea with walls, ceiling and floor that press against me surrounded by flesh and walls, walls that replace the ceiling and floor. The inside… of Monica's vagina, my home, my place of comfort, this is where I am right now, where I feel so comfortable.

Sometimes... I wish I could stay here...

I lost my head? Probably, my brain must be short-circuiting, I have been needing a discharge for a while and I think my head is being affected by that, then...

Liquid.

A tremendous contraction.

A groan echoes in the distance.

I sink in torrential amounts of liquids.

***

—Where...?

My head rests on a soft surface, I don't realize until a moment after my lips moved, I heard my own words, my arms moved a little as well as my legs too; I got my body back

—What's up? Radical huh?

That familiar voice came from above, when I opened my eyes I saw her head above me.

Resting my own head on her lap, I smiled after realizing it. Monica wearing home clothes smiled at me.

—Welcome back “Mr.Panties”

—I’m back...

—What a waste... I lost my best pair, hell, next time I will turn you into a vibrator for a whole day and I will insert you into me so abruptly that you will reach my uter-

—Wh-WHAT?!

I tried to lift my head off her legs due to such insanity being announced but she held me tight and made me stay in position.

—It's a joke, joke, hehe... well, maybe for now, I can't guarantee that it won't happen. But come on... I can hear your boyish heart, don't tell me you're not a little excited to spend a day inside me.

—About that... —My face turned red, looking away my face was a joke—. T-thanks for today...

—You enjoyed it after all... —Closing her eyes, she smiled at me tenderly.

—Although it would have been nice to be able to... you know.

—Cum wildly, so strongly that you would tear off my insides and fill my-

—CAN YOU STOP THOSE THINGS FOR A MOMENT?!

—Hahahahahaha!

I felt ridiculous for various reasons, one of which was that although my flushed face and my hazy words said one thing, my lower head responded in another way.

—Even though you know… I'm still… I can't… contain myself.

—Uhm? Oh-

In one swift movement I leapt up to her face and hugged her, placing my lips against hers and kissing her, giving her my all.

—You gave me a tough day... t-take responsibility!

—Then the mouse begins to show its teeth to the fearsome cat with worn claws... So be it then!

The sun fell in the middle of an afternoon like any other, the afternoon of a special day, as special as any day in my daily life with Monica; the goddess of this world.

End Notes:

Schrödinger panties: Danny is referencing the famous proposition named “Schrödinger’s cat”. It’s about a cat inside a box along a vial of venom with a 50-50% chance of breaking or not breaking. For short, the proposition is about the superposition states (related to the electron behavior) because when existing exactly the same chances for the two results to happen, the cat is theoretically alive and death at the same time given that nobody outside the box can know if the vial broke and killed the cat or if the vial didn’t broke and the cat survived. The proposition is not exactly like that but I explained it to have the same purpose, if you want to know more… you can ask Google-chan.

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also follow me on twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work don‘t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 13 — The spring breeze that announced an unexpected whirlwind. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

I don't know how long it's been since the last chapter, all I know is that a lot has passed.

But I have a gift for foot fetishists, it's my first time writing something like this so if you can tell me how I did it, I would appreciate it.

Chapter type: -Plot/Ero-


Two weeks have passed since Monica and I started dating.

It was a common monday when I woke up lacking some strange stimulus or scene taken from a movie just when being received by the world, I was quite glad that Monica has apparently been lowering the sick dose of her games the last week, perhaps due to the conversation that we had a few days ago.

***

—Can we speak about something?

Sitting in the chair that corresponds to me whenever I end in her room, I took the girl out of the trance from her cellphone with those words with a slightly serious tone but without being something excessive.

—Is something wrong darling? —She said lying down without taking her eyes off whatever she was seeing as she slid her finger across the touch screen.

—Keep in mind that if you want you can ignore what I will tell you but it is more a request than nothing, sure?

—Mmm... —Putting her cellphone aside, she took a seat on the pink colored bed—. You don't have to talk to me like I'm a queen or something... although I'm technically your queen but that's figuratively fufufu~

—Oh sorry, I got carried away —scratching the back of my neck for a moment, I resumed the subject—. It's about your constant games with me.

 —Huh? Did I do something you disliked?

—Isn’t something like that —I shook my head—. Your games have remained as entertaining as ever, in fact I have been able to enjoy them more and in a way you have become more experienced!

—Do you think? —She put on a slightly surprised expression.

—Yeah, definitely.

—Aahh... I'm glad to hear it —sighing with one hand on her chest, she smiled—. So what is the problem?

—It's more about the constancy of them.

The spring wind brought with it some cherry blossom petals that freely entered through the open window of the room, falling close to the pretty bare feet of the girl swinging her legs back and forth.

—Have I been being very insistent?

—It's nothing serious... really, it's just a suggestion for you to reduce a little bit —I raised my right hand, leaving a space of just over half a centimeter between my index and middle fingers—. The dose of them, they don't bother me but sometimes I feel a little tired...

The trust between Monica and I has grown enormously since we started dating, however I still can't help but to grow a bit anxious when I contradict or oppose her, I don't do it with bad intentions or believing that she will respond hurting me... it’s more like a natural response from my brain. Luckily in several occasions we talked about it together and she understood and promised that she wouldn’t get offended or depressed.

—Sorry about that! —The sound of her palms clapping one single time echoed in the room—. I sometimes got very excited and well... I lose control of my actions but thanks for letting me know; from now on I will hold back a little more so as not to overwhelm you.

—Seriously, it’s nothing that you should worry greatly but thank you for being understanding.

—You're welcome! The last thing I want is to have a little boyfriend who no longer shows fear or playfulness in his eyes when I mess with him!

—You...

***

The rest of that afternoon was quite normal and pleasant, doing couple activities (healthy and not lewd at all) we found a large number of things to do to kill time that didn’t include her powers, I even forgot that my girlfriend had semi-omnipotence. During one afternoon she seemed like a totally and completely normal girl.

The procedure after waking up was practically the same as always, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, took a bath and quickly prepared something for breakfast and a bento for school, everything would be ready when I got dressed with my uniform to go.

—I'm leaving!

Although there was no one to answer me, it was natural for me to say goodbye when I left home, without a particular objective my goodbye was not answered by ghosts or furniture, much less by the walls; opening the door, I left the house and locked the door.

I walked with my head raised different from the “a few years ago me”, just in front of the entrance of my house I saw a girl standing, taking her bag behind her back at the level of the skirt with her two hands, she apparently was seeing the clouds. I approached her and stopping close, I greeted naturally

—Good morning Monica.

—Good morning, Danny.

Together we started walking with our destiny being marked by other students wearing the same uniform as us wandering around in small groups around.

—Seriously, to make a girl wait in front of your house... you're the worst scum~

—Hey, last friday I was the one who waited for you, don't be so cruel.

—Ugh... that was because I slept until late in the morning, whose fault was it? You kept me up until three in the morning making me say lewd things to you on the phon-

Covering her mouth quickly, I looked in all directions making sure no one heard that bomb of mass destruction of reputation.

—It's too early to be talking about such dirty things... my lov...e?

Something wet and soft began to caress the palm of the hand with which I covered her mouth, honestly… so early and she's already doing this kind of things in our way to school without a bit of embarrassment…

I rushed to remove my hand from her mouth and shook it to remove the excess of saliva, inevitably something would remain so I had to resign myself to wait for it to dry with the wind.

—You never hold back, don’t you?

—The word “hold back” is not in my dictionary fufufu~ —closing her eyes, she puffed out her chest with pride.

—Don't go around using phrases you hear in TV…

—What's wrong with that, Rac?

—Tsch…

She has a point in her favor there.

When the moment comes for us to start spitting poison at each other, things related to immaturity almost always come to light sooner or later and it goes without saying who would lose in these crusades considering that I’m the only one here with a latent case of chūnibyō.

—Anyway —changing the subject as quickly as possible to take care of my disadvantage, I tried to ignore what happened a moment ago—. You've been controlling yourself pretty well regarding your powers… yesterday you didn't even use them once, at least not with me.

—That's the power of maturity... —Trying to smile, her facade fell off after a few seconds—. The truth is that you make it difficult for me, I will not say that I don’t enjoy the quality time we spend together doing anything else that is not related to size difference but it’s something that sometimes I feel that I absolutely need...!

—Do you remember what I told you? I only asked you to lower the dose a little from several times a day to a few times a day, you don’t have to hold back so excessively —I let out a short giggle.

—Really?! Well… to tell you the truth I wanted to surprise you with my self-control abilities but if that's the way things are, I think I could please you more often!

—Sure, but not now... let's get to school first at least, ok?

She who already had her fingers about to make a snap, stopped looking at me with a slightly disappointed face.

—Eehhh... sure... haha...

...

Silence reigned between the two of us as we walked, about two minutes after being disappointed, the girl spoke as if she had come out of a trance.

—Wait! Why do I have to wait for school!?

—Do you have lag? Well, there is no specific reason for it, is just that... maybe I just feel a bit indisposed right now because it’s so early in the morning, when I get to school maybe I’ll be completely woken up.

—No no no no no no and no! —Making a X with her arms, she protested notoriously—. I can transcend the meaning of our games! I can wake you up myself! I can even make a game run in a millionth of a second! —Snapping her fingers, I didn’t feel that nothing has changed in me or around me—. See? We just had a fun summer, we met a lot of people, we saw a lot of different dimensions and I even feel the necklace 0,0001 yoctograms heavier!

—Y-yoctograms!? How do you perceive an atomic weight difference!?

I'm glad to see her so lively even though I don’t understand what the hell she's talking about right now. Ignoring her chatter with no apparent meaning I saw for a moment the beautiful sphere of brilliance without equal resting on her bust covered by the uniform.

An unprecedented pendant with an absurd origin, a replica of existence itself is constantly hanging from Monica's neck, reeling and jumping on her chest with every step she takes and even being compressed by those two fleshy orbs when she wears certain clothes or if she’s naked. If there were actually people in that universe... how would they feel? Anyway I don't think it makes much sense to think about it; if that were the case, the scale of these people would be so, so insignificant that they wouldn’t even perceive the external movement since for them that would be the same movement of the universe.

... Suddenly I feel ashamed to be “watched” by that pendant... probably I’ll ask her to remove it when we have our intimate moments from now on.

In our way, the girl next to me continued to spit out nonsense words while I listened her with a pleased smile on my face until we arrived at our destination.

***

—Good morning Kahiko~

—Good morning Monica!

They greeted each other almost identically as they met in the classroom while Shirogane and I shot each other a glance.

—How is the pair of lovebirds doing?

Approaching my seat next to Shirogane's, I hung my bag from the small protruding metal piece in the table.

—Nothing of your business really —I said that with a confident smile on my face.

—Thaaat had to huuuurt!

Shimada approached us upon seeing me arrive.

—Wow... —Pressing one hand against his chest, Shirogane accused pain—. This boy has grown too strong for my teasing Shimada… help me…

—Nah, I don't think I want to be beaten by Wakkun's impenetrable self steem so maybe I'll wait for a moment of weakness or something like that, I recommend you do the same, Ozuma... obviously, in case you’re not a masochist.

Almost like a spear, the joke Shirogane tried to play on me was doubled back from two different flanks, piercing through his chest.

—I have been defeated!

—Hahahahaha.

—Puahahahaha.

Shimada and I laughed at the misfortune of a prankster king who had been ruthlessly overthrown.

—Mocking Ozuma? Now that is kind of a refreshing atmosphere around here.

Tomoe sat close to us joining the conversation fluently, her shy nature had really improved a lot since she met Monica, much like as mine. It’s something that makes me very happy to see how we have both grown.

—Better go back to your place Shimada, the teacher must be coming.

—You're right, then we'll talk later —getting away from us, he approached his seat before sighting Hanazawa arriving to the classroom, he then got to the entrance to receive her.

—And there they go as always —I said when I saw them meet.

—You don't have the right to say that now Danny, Riedel and you are always together now.

—That’s true Wakkun, you are always with Monica so it shouldn't be part of your life anymore to get envious when other couples get lovey-dovey.

—Come ooon~ Danny and I are not that caramelized all the time, right sweetie? —Approaching from behind, she hugged me joining her hands at the level of my chest and resting her own breasts on my head.

—Hey hey, there you skipped the “caramelized” thing and went directly to public indecency —Tomoe protested.

—Mmph Kahikoo~ you're supposed to support me at times like these! —Monica let out a cute sound while pouting.

—I will not motivate such lewd acts at school and in broad daylight.

—Does that mean that if we do it at night there’s no problem?

Tomoe's face turned red realizing what Monica meant, she shook her head a couple of times to deny that indecency-filled psychological attack.

—I-I don't want to know if you are going to do something or not! Just unstick or our professor will scold you if he see you two, remember that this one is quite strict with couples.

—Poor history teacher... he lived a lonely life and now strives to separate all happy couples —looking to the window, Shirogane said those cruel words without leaving anything inside of himself.

Certain doubt began to eat me up from the inside; on the way to school Monica was quite impatient to get here and start her games, why she don’t started making a mess as soon as she crossed the school entrance?

She’s clearly planning something, should I ask her directly or wait for her to act?

The teacher arrived at the classroom before I could continue thinking about the matter, luckily Monica had already gotten rid of her indecent position by then so there were no problems, at least not for now. Each one moved to their respective positions and the class began as usual.

...

I have to admit that the classes that bore me the most are the history ones, I’m pretty bad at memorizing dates so it had never been my strong point when it comes to exams so I opt for the memorization over reasoning method, a method that I hate with all my being by the way.

My attention was diverted from the bald, white-bearded professor as the light reflected off his head, legends tell that if the light reflecting off that incredibly smooth head hits your face, the guy will know exactly what you're doing even if he's not looking at you, I don't know who was rude enough to spread a rumor like that but I can't deny that I laughed about it a couple of times, I just hope karma doesn't make me bald later...

The body that averted my gaze walked gracefully between the desks calling my name.

—Danny~

I couldn't help but make strange expressions at her, judging by the fact that she just got up, started walking and called my name while we were in class, she must have denied the perception over her existence or something like that but I can’t guarantee that it will be the same way for me, she’s probably trying to get me to take the bait so that by calling her name everybody in the room will fix their attention on the stupid guy who’s making fun of the professor by speaking alone in the middle of class.

—If you think that I am trying to play a joke on you, you’re wrong, you can check that I’m not lying in a less lethal way~

A little lethal way huh.

Seeing Shirogane with his head on his hand in front of me, I brought my hand to the back of his head and hit him with my middle finger.

—Huh? —The boy who was half sleepy turned looking sideways, apparently he couldn't see me.

—Then you were telling the truth.

—When I lied to you, Danny?

—The question is when do you NOT do it?

—That's cruel... you know?

—I suppose you come to claim your game or something like that, that's why you denied the perception over us, am I wrong?

—What an acute brain yours my love~

No, I don't think I have to be acute at all when she approaches me with an ear-to-ear grin at… giant steps?

Before I knew it, I had started to progressively lose size which caused my feet to hang over the floor as I remained seated on the chair, it is true that I expected her to start playing but I did not think she would be so fast. Losing altitude at a quick rate my reduction stopped the moment my height should equate roughly to that of a doll.

Monica stopped in front of me and turning her back to me I could see her butt leaning over to fall on me.

—I'll take this seat~

—Hey!

As I approached the opposite edge of the chair I was able to avoid being sat on, it was also influential that she did not occupy the entire chair and sat down leaving a good part of her butt out.

—Let's see... —Lifting one of her legs, Monica turned her head in my direction and saw me with a smile—. Come closer, down here.

Without thinking too much I obeyed what she said, passing under her leg, she lowered it again and positioned herself properly on the seat, leaving me between her legs, if I were a little smaller like in other occasions I would have no problem to see her panties but now it’s not the case.

—So this is what we'll do, voodoo Danny.

Voodoo Danny? Certainly because of my size, I resembled the figure of a voodoo but it is somewhat strange to be called that way.

Pressing her legs against my body, two fleshy pillars imprisoned my body up to my torso between them, trying to exert force I was physically overcome by a pair of legs.

—You will be in charge of taking care of my legs, well... I think you will start with my feet, recently you have become affectionate to countless exotic parts of my body, right?

—W-What are you talki-

—Don't try to hide it, I've seen you giving discreet and cautious glances of my feet when we're at home and I'm not wearing stockings, you've done a great job but you can't outsmart me fufufu~

GODDAMN!

—I-I'll do what you want... just don't mention it out loud... please.

—But honestly... I never expected you to like that kind of thing.

—I didn't like them before! Okay!? All of this…! It came up with you...

—So you like my feet exclusively?

Embarrassed, I moved my head up and down a few times.

—Oh~ I’m honored fufufu~ —taking a moment to laugh haughtily, she went back to the main topic—. Either way... every time you make a mistake, no matter how small and in my own judgment; you'll lose a centimeter... I'm sure you'll end up like grime between my toes or in the gap of my toenail after a while, oh, and don’t try to commit mistakes on purpose! I will be demanding enough that you’ll end up like dirt even if you try your best.

—Like dirt huh... do you just want a massage then?

—Of course, you can also offer it as your heart dictates, you can use your hands, the little “Danny” or even your tongue, I have no problem although filling yourself with joy would certainly be sacrilege when massaging the feet of your goddess then be sure that doing that will subtract more than a couple of centimeters if you do it for too long~

I cannot deny it, as much as my thoughts are upset... I’m unable to deny that seeing Monica's feet so closely makes them look attractive. Some days ago this feeling began to appear in me curiously and although I tried to avoid it, deep down I was aware of what was happening since many times I got to hear of that fetish, even so I never believed that I could develop it... how good it makes me feel to be dominated by her?

I think that after some time I'll end up developing weirder fetishes than Monica's… uh.

—Oh and don't worry if you want to lick them, they are very clean and they only sweated a bit on our way here… but I guess that sour taste is part of your menu, what do you say?

—You don't have to mention it… I trust your hygiene a lot, I know that you are an extremely clean girl… at least physically, mentally it’s something totally different.

—Hey! That’s mean! —Monica puffed out both cheeks looking like a squirrel with its mouth filled with nuts, which was pretty cute.

—Hahaha, don't worry; after all I’m paying you a compliment when I acknowledge your outstanding personal hygiene.

Suddenly my environment changed, I was no longer pressed between two soft legs covered by long black stockings, now I was under a high ceiling that must be the bottom of my table, next to me there are two bare feet a little smaller than me.

—Get to work… lazy slave! —With little force she pushed her foot and hit her big toe on my stomach without hurting me.

The toe against my stomach seemed to enlarge a little… so she was serious about the punishments… it would be best to hurry up before this gets out of control.

Placing my hands gently on her nail, I hugged the toe delicately, pressing my face against it I could feel a slight smell and humidity on my cheek, the smell of sweat mixed with a sweet and pleasant essence became lovely for me, the sweat of Monica has gained a value for me that has made it impossible for me to see or feel unpleasant now. As I hugged her toe, my height gradually disappeared at a fairly rapid rate until I was only slightly taller than it. Hurrying up I pulled away and began massaging the growing toe with all of my might which made the reduction process stop, thankfully.

Monica's toes are so cute... her pink and feminine nails give it an allure added to its softness and fluffy shape... I feel like I just want to keep shrinking while I kiss them, she said it would be okay if I did that... but I'll end up shrinking to the level of dirt... although I don't think it would be bad to end up as a bit of dirt between her toes... sure, I think it would be the only dirt on her foot, after all she is a very neat girl and only grime able to think like me, could make its way to stay there.

Moving from one toe, I began to massage the others as my size no longer allowed me to deal with several at the same time, I had to treat each one individually, reducing myself a little each time I stopped massaging one to move on to the next.

—I see you’re doing your best... but even if your massage feels weak, it’s very comforting —she giggled.

...

About ten minutes later I was already being the same size as her second toe, despite having done my best I couldn't prevent this demanding girl from taking my size away every time I went from one of those enormous and thick rods of meat to another.

My will began to cloud over a little, I noticed that a tent formed in my pants... ah... I’m getting excited after all huh... I think that... it would be the best to end this act and start with what I really want to do, this was just the introduction to all of that after all.

Releasing the toe I was massaging, I hurried up to the space between her big and second toe spreading my arms and hugging that space… sweaty, smelly and warm.

—So you accept your destiny? Anyway... give your best while I can still consider you a human at my feet... Danny~

Suddenly my height began to disappear second by second… she was really waiting for this moment to show off; however that no longer matters because I’m exactly where I want to be… and it will be like that for a while longer.

Starting to lose myself, I stuck my tongue out and pressed my face against the damp space between her toes, letting my tongue rise and fall against the wall of sweaty flesh, a bitter taste entered my mouth, turning sweet and warm as it went down my stomach. Is this okay? I hope I don't get sick later...

Repeating the motion I licked it again, some time later the sour taste had disappeared and only the sweet sensation remained, accompanied by an energy running through my body and going down directly into my crotch.

—This girl broke me... —I muttered to myself.

At my current level about thirty seconds later I could already see the drops of sweat individually with a quite remarkable size, the smell of Monica's feet became more intense and a thick mist was taking over the environment, the simple smell increasingly powerful took over my conscience and progressively made me go into a lost state. The wall of flesh in front of me with tiny beads of sweat rose higher and higher, intensifying in my senses.

Determined, I lowered my pants and my underwear letting my member stick out energetically, licking again the sweet wall in front of me, I pressed it against the smooth surface that felt magnificent to the contact.

This is fine, isn't it?

“Of course it is, darling.”

I can hear that sweet voice ringing in my head telling me that what I'm doing is right, making me to sink into my fantasies and lose my mind.

Getting smaller and smaller, I think I've already reached the point where I can't consider myself at the feet of my girlfriend… no, she is definitely my goddess.

Licking desperately the meat wall against my face, I wished something with all my strength in the depth of my thoughts.

“I wish I could be... a microbe living under the toenail of this... this goddess ...”

Fortunately, in this world that lost logic for me two weeks ago... wishes do not come by miracles, in fact, my wishes are fulfilled with a fairly high frequency; this case was no exception.

Suddenly my environment changed again, I couldn’t realize it at first but after my senses got used to the place around me, a much more intense smell than before flooded my nostrils, gloom washed over me from a distant ceiling. Glancing back I could see light in the distance and to the opposite side, the darkness... am I in the gap of her nail?

A voice echoed in my mind, clearing my doubts.

Congratulations, your wish has been fulfilled, darling, now you are a microbe living under the nail of the big toe of your goddess. Fufufu~ my first assignment for you is... lick it, give yourself to me and lick the floor you're standing on while you keep shrinking until you're just a little of grime that accompanies the smallest dirt of which neither even my thorough hygiene can take care of.

That order was not even necessary, when I realized where I was, I fell to the soft ground and started licking the floor below me.

Ah... an intense, sweaty taste... sweet, it’s still sweet despite being in this sinister place.

Shrinking and shrinking my reduction knew no limits, the place around me began to lose meaning after minutes, minutes that began to feel like hours, I could no longer recognize this place as “the gap of her toenail”, this place was more like an alternate world, a dimension with an intense smell that permeated me to the bone and made me lose consciousness. A drop of sweat must be multiple, thousands of times my size now. Even so I keep losing my size, shrinking and shrinking intensely with each passing second. Am I still on Monica's foot? A world with a wonderful smell and taste like this… of course it is, just her foot… the space under her toenail… it is something so divine that it is worth her, everything about her is so special… even something as mundane as this.

Nothing matters anymore, I am where I want to be, my wish was fulfilled; I could live my whole life shrinking non-stop and I would be happy while I lick this that makes my member unable to lose even a little of its size even though my entire body keeps reducing.

What level am I at? Am I still dirt, a microbe? I must be a microorganism, a germ in her foot... a germ living under... my girlfriend's big toenail...

Eating the grime that accumulates under her nail to feed me, drinking her sweat for my comfort and survival but that would be even too big for me... I should drink the moisture from her flesh and eat her dead skin... What is...?

Already... I must not even be a germ... I must be... a cell, an insignificant cell that became part of Monica's foot, so irrelevant that if I died I would only be detached and left to one side in her simple walk. So… that's how insignificant I am now; I don't need food to survive, I just… I just need to be a part of her, that's all I need in life.

Lick, lick, lick lick.

I can't take the stimulus anymore... I... I'm about to come...

Why am I so excited to be a cell…? No, an atom that is part of the existence of this girl's foot? I can’t take it anymore…

Moisture, a pool of semen so microscopic that it would be impossible for her to perceive it in any way, ah… I am possessed. The smell is no more, the sweat is no more, I'm just...

***

—Wakahisa.

—Huh?

—Is something wrong? —The bald history professor was watching me, as were some of my classmates.

—Mm… —Shaking my head a little, I came out of my previous trance—. No, sorry sensei... continue with the class, please.

—Very good.

The professor took up the matter he was dealing with previously and the others who saw me looked away as well.

Hey Danny, are you okay? You look somewhat distracted —Shirogane on the seat in front of me silently turned and whispered to me while the professor turned his back on him.

Don't worry, it was nothing... just a little day dream.

My answer was more than enough for him to answer with an “Oh, sure”. He turned his head and continued paying attention to the class.

A little sleepy still from my previous situation I looked towards Monica's position. She only supported her head on one arm while she looked at me with a smile that was the result of a mixture of malice and desire.

I remember everything that happened perfectly... but I don't know when exactly my sexual desires became so twisted. Obviously my pants were back, I appreciate that she didn't go so far as to leave me without pants or underwear in the middle of class.

***

When classes ended, Shirogane and I said goodbye while everyone started getting on their ways thinking about their own matters, Tomoe also gave me a brief goodbye by waving her hand while speaking to another girl who she became friends with recently.

—Ready to go? —Monica spoke to me from behind while I was putting everything in my bag.

—Mmhmm —making a sound with my throat I replied, after taking everything, I took the bag and got up—. Let's go.

Monica and I left the classroom together and started walking through the halls, she was lovey-dovey enough to hold my hand inside the school, causing murderous sights to fall on me from all her devoted followers... or rather, the members of the cult that venerates her.

—Hey, they'll kill me because of you.

—I'm sorry but I can't help it... hehe —after laughing a little, she remained with a smile—. And how was the experience? Can you tell me something?

—How can I say it...? Well... I certainly enjoyed it, or rather I loved it; I don’t know when my mind got so twisted to sink so deeply into the thoughts as much as where I fell.

—Hahahaha, I was also a bit surprised by your deep devotion to me… you love my feet after all, huh? —Whispering that in my ear so that no one else could hear her, she put on her usual mischievous smile.

—Yes, I admit it, I am madly in love with them —giving up I admitted, after showing her that, there is no way to hide it—. A-also it wouldn’t be bad to live in the gap of your toenail… it’s warm and has a lovely fragrance so it wouldn’t bother me… the taste of your sweat is sweet too, I don’t know how you do it… but… well…

I heard Monica gulping notoriously after saying that, did I exceeded?

W-well… is not that I made my sweat sweet, that flavor is probably due to the fact that when you shrank enough, you began to perceive the taste of my sweat mixed with the body lotion that those drops of sweat accumulated in their way while going down but it was a so diminutive quantity that only when shrinking enough you were able to taste it.

I flushed, talking about those kind of things while we walk through the halls is too shameless.

The stares gained 80% more bloodlust when her face got close to my ear, hahaha… get out of my sight, losers.

—By the way —she moved away her head from my ear and removed the wicked smile from her face—. Have you thought about what we talked about?

—Mm?

—You know, about moving into my house.

—Oh, that.

A couple of days ago Monica and I talked about moving to her house while my parents are not here, apparently theirs will not be back for a long time so I would have to worry mainly about mine. The topic came up when I mentioned that sometimes the house feels too big just for me alone. It really seemed like a great idea to me but thinking about other things such as house maintenance, the fact that several people can be suspicious when seeing us go out or go to the same house, among other things, made me doubt.

—I can take care of any inconvenience, you would only have to bring everything you want and since my house is bigger than yours, we would not have problems for space. Also —raising the index finger, she mentioned—. Our houses are quite close, if you want to go see that everything goes well, you can give it a quick visit.

—You're right... but what if someone visits me?

—I can make people perceive that your house is mine so there would be no problem... what do you say?

—Hmm... —Sighing, I realized that there is no way to present a logical impediment to this girl that she couldn’t solve in the blink of an eye—. Okay, I accept your proposal… thanks for accepting me in your house!

—Don’t worry honey~ —clinging closer to me, she hugged my entire arm and pressed it against her chest as we walked.

—Hey... they will scold us for being so close in here.

—I'm very happy! Hehe...

Our path was suddenly interrupted when two persons stood in front of us emerging from a nearby hallway. When we tried to avoid them, they got between us and the road.

—Mm… can you step aside, please~? —Monica kindly spoke to the two people with her mind so distracted with me that she didn’t realize who the bodies in front of us belonged to.

Taking her arm off me abruptly I stood up straight in an instant. Out of all the people we could meet… shit!

—Hey Danny! What happ…? —Monica stopped abruptly when she saw more clearly the two people in front of us, covering her mouth with both hands—. Y-Y-Yamashiro and M-Mihara!

Yamashiro Mayumi from class 3A. With long black hair just like her eyes, loose to the level of her waist, milky skin, really remarkable breasts even through the uniform that with Monica I was able to confirm that it hide a lot and a height of 1.75 meters remarkable among the girls of the school, giving her an aura to be feared. The president of the student council stood with her arms crossed in front of us accompanied by Mihara Daisuke from class 2A with his silver hair and crimson eyes with glasses that made him look like a kind of butler from a family of vampires, added to his pale complexion and height of 1.77 meters; the council vice president and Yamashiro's right hand.

Now that those two have seen us we are lost!

—Riedel Monica, Wakahisa Danny —closing her black eyes to open them shortly after, the president pointed at us with a defiant aura and a sharp look.

—E-eh?

At that moment I couldn't understand why she was pointing at us, but the words I heard the next moment made my blood run cold.

—We... —The shine in the glasses of the boy gave him a masterful accompaniment to the light in his crimson eyes and his deep voice, also pointing to us—. We know your secret!

...

Puzzled, I turned my head to see Monica's expression next to me, her face was so lost between thoughts and worries that she forgot to breathe or even put a clear expression.

Do they know our secret?

They... do they know that Monica is a demigod?

What...

What the hell is happening here?!

End Notes:

And the first enemy from this story appears, how will our protagonists face the fact that now there is someone who knows their "secret"?

Yoctogram: Mass unit equivalent to the quadrillionth part of a gram. For reference, the mass of an electron is about 0.001 yoctograms.

Caramelized: In spanish, the word “caramelized” is often used to replace “lovey-dovey”

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also follow me on twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work don‘t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 14 — The water streams that unexpectedly calmed down. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

First of all I want to apologize. Some days ago I found that in english, the way to mark dialogues is with “ “ while in spanish the — is used (like I always do). Probably you thought that my way of making dialogues was strange due to this factor, it was some kind of misunderstanding since I always read stories in the site and I never found somebody else using the em dash like I do, it was strange to me but I didn’t paid so much attention to it. So again, sorry about it… also I think I’ll keep using it since you’re used to see that coming from me and I’m super used to it already.

Chapter type: -Ero-


Still stunned, I observed Monica with her perplexed smile while two students before us declared without an apex of doubt that they knew “our secret.”

But... how’s that possible?

—E-excuse me? —Forcing the words out of my mouth, I stuttered a few times in an attempt not to leave the two iconic members of the student council in front of us without an immediate response.

—That’s right —without changing her authoritative expression, Yamashiro nodded—. We know the secret that you two keep so suspiciously...

S-suspiciously?! But… how!?

—Aaaaaaaah...

Spellbound, Monica stood with her mouth open, taking my arm and making a constant sound as if she was about to start drooling.

—And don’t even try to hide it… —Mihara used his index finger to adjust his glasses that gave off a fleeting glow, sharpening his expression—. We’re completely sure that we aren’t wrong about you!

B-but when this happened!? Judging by Monica’s dumbfounded expression, even with her demigod powers she didn’t had the slightest idea of r03;r03;this development... I’m not able to fully understand them yet, but from what I have managed to deduce, she won’t know something that she is not interested in knowing or what has not been focused on, so unless she think something like “know if anyone knows her secret” she’s ignorant about it until she finds out.

Trying to gather some rational thought and trying not to lose myself too much in the heat of the moment, I cleared my throat coughing a couple of times and regaining my temper, I directed my gaze (which previously only rambled seeing Monica’s face and different points of the corridor).

—How... did you find out?

Without trying to hide it, I just decided to get ahead to the important part, Monica was still with her mouth open so she must be K.O. The student council at this school... especially the president and vice president are tremendously competent people, if they say they know about it, there is no excuse; they will show evidence and shut my mouth.

—We have… informants —president Yamashiro replied proudly, closing her eyes and crossing her arms.

To the horror of the girl attached to me, this situation only seemed to escalate more with that answer… DOES THAT MEAN THAT SOMEONE BESIDES THEM KNOWS ABOUT THIS!?

As if an electrical impulse had reached my head, a question arose in my mind, one that materialized a few seconds later.

—What’s exactly what you guys know?

—Then is there more!? —Mihara said in apparent horror, covering his chest with both arms as if he was hugging himself.

—M-more?

Come on Monica, you are the omnipotent one here, how about you use your goddess powers and help me? Hey? Useless goddess?

Then, President Yamashiro who had closed her eyes when she heard me ask the question and had a disgusted expression on her face, approached me and raised her arm violently pointing at me mere inches from touching my chest with her index finger. Despite her height less than mine and being a girl, the feared president of the student council of our school, famous because of her ‘iron fist’ policy to act and lead the moral and the path of the students along the right way. With her scary and intimidating aura that earned her the respect of all kinds of students, she managed to make me shiver from the inside.

—I’ll be clear… —Giving a momentarily pause in which my ragged breaths could surely be heard by her, her sharp eyes metaphorically cut me in half—. You two are dating!

Huh…?

—Eh? —The puzzled female voice by my side confirmed that what I heard was not a hallucination.

I... perhaps...

DID I JUST WORRY ABOUT A DAMN MISUNDERSTANDING?

***

—I can’t believe they were only complaining because we’re acting like a couple in school… doesn’t that seem a bit exaggerated?

—They are the student council after all… they have to keep order in the school and we may be too close at times —Monica let out a nervous smile in response to my words as the sunset light reflected in her eyes like rubies.

As the twilight was transforming into a dark night, this beautiful girl who takes my hand invited me for a walk before returning home, visiting some places and buying some candies to eat tonight, the time came at this point without us having arrived at what from today I would be calling “our home” for a while.

—Hey… what was that about completely abandoning me at the worst moment? Do you know how difficult it was for me to face Yamashiro on my own? —Grunting, I expressed a slight annoyance, not that I was angry with her but I saw it necessary to remark it... as a reference for possible future situations.

—A-ah, I can move things from your house to mine with a snap if you like~ don’t you think? —Blatantly ignoring me, she responded by doing me a ’favor’.

—No… —Sighing, I was left with no choice but to face the fact that she wouldn’t listen to my criticism about her fearful nature. I shook my head a couple of times with my eyes closed and opened them again—. I’ll take care of that this weekend, for now I’ll just pass by a moment to look for clothes and some things I will need tomorrow for school.

—Suuure~ —she puffed out her cheeks for an instant, her annoyance was incredibly transient as she went on as if nothing happened a moment later—. What do you think we should do? You know... like the life together...

To tell the truth, I had not thought about that beyond the first impression in which you say “I can now live alone with my partner!” It’s not that I have made any effort based on it beyond not only supporting, if not also enjoying the superiority fetish of my girlfriend, so I cannot say that feel like an accomplishment for me; however it’s not as if I did not have the right to enjoy it when everything turned out that way.

—I’ll take a bath later.

—What if we bathe together~?

My cheeks reddened a bit from embarrassment, not that I can help it as it’s still a natural reaction from my body even though Monica and I had all those of erotically close encounters and I think I will continue to react like that for a while longer... it’s part of my shy nature after all.

—Sounds like a plan. Yeah, why not?

And it’s not like I would (or might even) refuse anyway.

—Fufufufufu~ —one of Monica’s unnerving malicious giggles that scream “I’m about to do something sexual!” Escaped her mouth.

—Mm?

—It’s nothing… —Looking up, the beautiful girl filled her face with a mischievous smile—. I just thought of a way to make our bathroom a more ‘entertaining’ act.

Really it's not that I dislike the way she thinks... but it’s part of my character to act tsundere in situations like these, I think that for someone like her it wouldn’t be charming if I just smiled too and threw myself into danger. After all, Monica greatly enjoys peeling off each of those layers in me slowly, until finding what’s inside of me; an unstoppable and immeasurable thirst for her.

***

After Monica walked with me to my house to get some clothes and things I would need for school tomorrow, we both went to her house. Entering together, we took off our shoes and went into the living room, leaving our bags and blazers on the sofa, Monica spoke to me from behind while I poured some water in a glass.

—I’ll go to prepare the bath, I’ll be waiting for you to take a shower beforehand and wash your back...

—Y-yes... —A cluster of saliva went down my throat when I swallowed along my blushing cheeks, just imagining what is coming and having a mental image of Monica washing my back with her ‘assets’ warmed me a little— . I’ll drink some water and catch up...

—Oki doki~ —with a couple of quick steps, Monica came up to me and planted a quick kiss on my left cheek before leaving the living room.

Honestly… what is she planning? From how happy she is, I can presume that it is something extremely lewd, or...

My embarrassed expression turned into a disgruntled one.

—Or she will play with me as much as she wants...

Sighing, I finished drinking the water from my glass and sat on the sofa, waiting a few minutes before going to the bathroom in order to prepare my body and mind for what was about to come.

—Well... —After about ten minutes of meditation, I got up from the sofa with courage—. I’ll win this time! —Raising my hand to the level of my face, I formed a fist—. The great Raklix Lacnor won’t get beaten so easily… —Silencing my voice because of what I had just said, I closed my eyes for a moment—. I didn’t said anything... of course, absolutely nothing.

Then, I went to the place that destiny had in store for me; the bathroom of Riedel Monica’s house.

When I entered the section of the bathroom with laundry baskets, I quickly undressed and left the rest of my uniform (except for the blazer that remained on the sofa in the living room) in one of the baskets, now, completely naked I saw through the translucent glass door. At the other side, Monica was waiting for me in the same way I’m now... had she brought a towel? Or had she entered naked? I have no idea but... I think that if I put a towel around my waist and she had walked in naked I would be ruining the atmosphere... but if she has one on and I don’t, then I might feel like I’m the one hinting lewd things! What should I do?

As I pondered the ridiculous dilemma, the glass door in front of me opened, revealing before me a woman who although I could identify as Monica... was not completely her.

My mouth dropped open and my entire body heated up when I saw her new body.

—Mmhmhm... Is something wrong? —Taking a couple of steps forward, the girl got close enough to use her index and middle fingers to close my mouth pushing my jaw up.

Monica… she is still Monica, her beautiful pink and long hair is still unmistakable, her dignified aura still emanates from her body but what dislodged me was… the maturity of her body when I had to tilt my head up to see her.

Her breasts were always remarkable and perfectly proportioned but now they lost the part of “proportionate”, two masses of meat pressed against a white towel making a huge lump which I could say is bigger than my head. Her thighs sticking out from the towel stretched downward, glorious and much thicker than before.

Her features are much more mature than the normal, as if she was a milf, her gaze was much more piercing but at the same time with a totally different meaning behind its intimidation, instead of feeling an undeniable respect and fear when staring at them, those mature stabbing eyes conveyed the feeling that they would devour you. Additionally, her voice was much deeper and more sensual than it used to be.

Her figure in general had grown, not only upwards since she was much “thicker” than previously but without becoming fat at all, despite the fact that her qualities were much more fleshy than normal the girl was still incredibly svelte, as if she was a divine sculpture. Monica’s body was now clearly an ode to abundance and lust.

To mix together all of this characteristics without looking disgustingly out of proportion, she raised her height dramatically.

—So... you like milfs, no? How about taking a bath with a beautiful two meters high milf?

In a way it felt unsettling to hear Monica’s tender voice turn into a deep intonation worthy of the goddess of lust.

—T-two meters!?

—Fufufu~

Her mocking laugh now had a completely different meaning, one that told me this wouldn’t go well in many ways.

Taking my hand and pulling me into the bathroom, I could also feel the enormous strength she had now. And as if everything that has delighted me was not enough, when she turned to walk towards the bathroom taking my arm, I could denote the huge buttocks of the great girl demarking its shape on the towel.

I would naturally believe that the towel would help calm things down, but from the way that piece of cloth is squeezing Monica’s body, I can’t help but affirm the fact that it is only making her figure more lustful.

She forced me to sit on a small bench in front of the hand shower and a mirror that let me see her face behind me.

—I already took a shower, so I’ll take care of you now.

I nodded shyly as the words weren’t coming out, I really don’t want to ruin the atmosphere at all.

In the mirror in front of me, I watched as the lustful-looking woman dropped the towel that was pressing on her huge breasts, letting them bounce as the pressure on them disappeared. Adverting my gaze from her and looking down I could feel how my friend began to gain size, which I tried to avoid at all costs because if at this point I start to get so excited, I don’t think I will last long until reaching the point of no return.

With my eyes downcast, I filled my mind with any amount of calming thoughts to cool my body, causing me to ignore the soapy sound behind me.

—Ta-ke this~

Taking me off guard, two balloons pressed against my back and began to slide up and down repeatedly. It did not take me long to deduce what it was about since when I looked in the mirror again I saw Monica’s body glued to my back while she hugged my stomach, going down and up, up and down, down and up...

The ease with which her breasts slid down my back indicated that she had applied liquid soap to them while I was trying to cool my head with immaculate thoughts.

Is she performing the legendary event often used in anime, light novels, and manga “wash your partner’s back with your big boobs”!? But being honest… with her current height it’s more like “washing your son’s back in a questionable way.”

Breaking the silence that was only disturbed by a slimy sound, Monica spoke without stopping her movements.

—What... do you think?

Trying my best to speak and not lose sight of the meadows full of little furry animals and vivid green trees with honeycombs full of bees in them and the lavender scent of the flowers scattered throughout the lewdness-free and fresh place, I answered assertively.

—Perfect —I said with a cold tone of voice.

—What’s that poor expression? Oooh… are you doing mind control to not burst from feeling my breasts on your back?

Suddenly the motion of movement stopped and instead, the arms embracing me tightened much more than before and the pressure against my back increased exponentially, making me feel like the two soft and fluffy objects were deforming against my back.

I gritted my teeth at this, the stimulation of a two meters tall milf, bulging in almost every aspect, washing my back while using her breasts as body sponges was too intense; if she even accidentally touches any ‘delicate’ spot, I will not be able to bear it.

But before I could continue to worry about it, the stimulus stopped and instead, a jet of icy water slammed into my back.

—NGH!!

When I felt as if I had been whipped on the back, I turned around unceremoniously.

—Hehe... better? —As soon as I turned around, Monica pushed the stream of water coming from the hand shower aside.

She was standing, leaving my face at the level of her crotch and looking down at me with an arrogant smile. As soon as my eyes met her crotch, I forgot the cold water whip that hit me a moment ago and I turned to blush, unable to avoid fixing my gaze on that specific spot as if I was devouring it with my gaze.

—My eyes are up here, pervert~

The jet of icy water hit me once more but this time in my crotch, giving an icy impact right at my weak point.

—S-STOP! —Covering it with both hands, I felt as if it was about to turn into an ice stick and fall off.

—But cold water helps you lower erections, doesn’t it? —She turned the water steam aside again.

—You’re right... b-but...

—Come on, I have to do my best as your girlfriend to prolong your stamina, don’t you think? —Getting closer than before, the distance between her crotch and my face became minimal—. Do you like what you see~?

Unlike the other times, there were short hairs around her vagina.

—I grew up in every aspect, Danny. Although at twenty-two I already have pubic hair of course, I take care of it meticulously, this time I decided to leave some to give me a more mature air, don’t you think it works well?

—W-well Monica... t-the truth is that-

My voice trailed off when a force from the back of my head suddenly pushed me against her crotch and slammed my head against that spot.

—Mmm~ not bad... but your head is still too big to do the job properly... so we’ll start right now.

Feeling her lips against my face was an interesting experience to say the least, but just because I’m already a little familiar with this area doesn’t mean I’ve gotten used to this kind of feeling.

Wait… did she just said that my head is too big?

When I returned to my senses, I could not move my arms or my legs, my neck felt slightly tight as if a leash a little tight was around it.

—Eh...?

Looking up and throwing my head back as far as I could, I saw a disproportionately beautiful figure looming over me.

—Who would have thought that I would give this kind of use to my small plastic bath seats?

Plastic bath seats!?

Then this is…!?

The small plastic bench on which I have been sitting until now receiving Monica’s breast massage, like many benches of the style, had a small hole in the center... realizing the nature of my situation, I found that my head was sticking out of that hole.

—Shrinking to that scale is something new for both of us, but I’ll make it a fun first experience so stay where you are and enjoy it... sure it’s not like you can move from where you are in the first place... fufufu~

Monica placed her imposing butt over me, hiding me under the shadow of her fleshy body for a moment before pulling it away.

—Nah, that way it won’t be so much fun... I’d better give you a preamble of what’s to come.

She then sat down on the bench, opening a space between her thick legs and leaving my head in that space with a view of her crotch and a VERY short distance from it.

—How about the view? Tempting?

—Well... I can’t describe it in any other way even if I looked for the words... hehe...

By reducing the space between her legs, I was glad I didn’t suffer from claustrophobia as her thighs stopped as they were about to touch me.

—Do you want to touch them? Lick them?

—None of those is a bad option...

—Are you also a thigh lover?! Mmm… breasts, feet, now thighs… you’re the full package of a terrible pervert!

—I’m a boy? —That was the only dubious excuse I could think of.

—No excuses little pervert! Since... right now I will give you your punishment!

Opening the space between her legs a little again, I saw how one of her hands came down and stopped in front of her vagina, bringing her middle and ring fingers together, she began to play with her lips, opening and closing them, as if she were stimulating them.

This scenario obviously heated me… but with nothing I could do, I was paralyzed except for my head… and there was nothing I could do with just it.

—B-begging for mercy...? —Monica stuttered after barely parting her vaginal lips and left them like that, letting me see—. Okay then... I’ll give you what you want...

As the legs that surrounded me like a valley rose centimeters above the bench, I saw her vagina reposition itself in midair… right above my head.

Bon appetit~!

Then she dropped, locking me in the dark for a moment.

***

Opening my eyes again found myself in a completely new situation.

Lying on a hard surface, it didn’t take me long to get up and find myself in a really strange place.

In the middle of nowhere, a small wooden boat floated lonely on a sea covered by a thick fog that did not allow me to see beyond about three meters away.

—Where am I...?

As I am already a bit used to waking up in unfamiliar and illogical places, I have formed a mental guide of the things that I must do as soon as I open my eyes in a new of these situations.

Methodically, I sniffed a couple of times trying to detect a familiar scent… which worked. The smell of soap and shampoo hung in the air. Because of this I can say that I am still in the bathroom but... where exactly?

Assuming I’m in a boat on the sea... a river... or whatever, I can’t say with certainty the size of the body of water that this boat and I float on because the fog that covers the whole place leaves me practically blind.

—If my size has been reduced, the most likely thing is that this mist is hot water vapor, so... —As I approached one of the edges of the boat, I knelt down and reached out an arm to confirm the water temperature, putting my index finger in the water with distrust—. Mm… indeed, the water is hot, not to the point of burning me but enough to generate this steamy environment.

After this brief investigation I can deduce that I’m most likely in the bathtub. What I cannot say with certainty is my current size, I only know that I’m currently very small, since for the hot water in the bathtub to create this misty environment, my current scale must be quite small.

—Monica shrunk me more than before and left me adrift in the bathtub but… where is she?

As soon as I finished saying that, the boat shook violently and had it not been because I crouched down, it would have thrown me into the water... which given my current situation, is something I definitely don’t want to happen.

—Are we playing some kind of game now!?

Looking around at one of the edges of the old and scrawny-looking boat, I could see something emerging from the crystal clear water, a shadow rising from the depths. As soon as it started to get out of the water, I was even more confused than before.

—What is...?

Something that I couldn’t associate with anything other than “a pink tentacle” came out, rising a few meters above the water level. Dumbfounded I stared at the strange thing with my mouth open.

The tentacle then began to twist from side to side in an incomprehensible way to me, trying to understand its meaning and whatever Monica was planning with all this act, I finally realized what it was about to do.

—W-WAIT!

Having twisted back, the tentacle lunged forward at great speed which left me with only one option in mind.

I jumped out of the small wooden boat and while I was still in the air, I heard something breaking behind. Looking below me, the only thing I could see was water, an ocean that stretched for meters and maybe even kilometers deep. All these thoughts were drowned out in fear as I took a dip, landing on the somewhat choppy surface of the water due to the impact of the pink tentacle behind me.

—I-I D... psjfjdhfj... —I tried to scream but the water filled my nose and mouth while I did my best kicking and moving frantically not to sink—. I DON’T KNOW HOW TO SW… knsdkf… IIIIIIIIIM!!

A memory came to my mind in the midst of the panic of drowning in such a deep body of water.

Throwing my body up and back, I tried to lie down on the liquid doing my best to deny the panic movements and the shaky breaths; in other words, I did my best trying to float. Luckily my desperate attempts weren’t futile since I stopped sinking and kept still, looking up and controlling my breathing.

Monica... I don’t know what you’re planning... BUT THIS TIME YOU CROSSED THE LINE!

With peripheral sight I saw something floating next to me… more precisely, a piece of wood from the destroyed boat. I reached my arm very slowly and delicately towards the floating piece of wood and took it, holding on with both arms.

—Hell... hell... I thought that... I would die... —Now that I was able to lean on something, I began to breathe hard due to the tension of the moment.

But when I was about to begin to relax, the pink tentacle reappeared in front of me, plunging me into fear again.

—M-MONICA! I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS, STOP RIGHT NOW OR I’M GOING TO GET REALLY ANGRY!!

“Don’t you think you should beg for Monicthulhu’s mercy?”

A deep, intimidating voice echoed through the place, giving me slight shivers.

—Monicthulhu?!

The tentacle in front of me then twisted for a moment and began to flail uncontrollably from side to side without paying attention to me, like it was possessed by a demon or something like that... although I think that example is not that far from the real case.

When the steam began to disperse, I realized what the tentacle had been doing. But just when I thought that the steam dispersing would be a good thing, I realized that it made this whole situation even more terrifying.

—Come on Danny... how insignificant do you have to be so that only one of my hairs looks like a sea monster to you?

H-how can it be? How I did not realize this before? No... this is even worse than I imagined!

Indeed... the reason for the dense fog was always the steam from the hot water in the bathtub... but the place where I was floating until now was not exactly the bathwater... or at least even if it was, it was not the place where I thought I was... additionally, I was not floating alone in a huge ocean... I... I was floating on HER huge ocean!

Seeing around me I realized this after spotting the mountain range around being of the same skin color of Monica.

Realizing my current position, I looked up in disbelief… searching for what I knew would be above me.

—Hello, honey~

Monica’s face high above left me frozen, not only because of how huge and beautiful it was, but because in my current position it should be very close, but... I am so tiny that it looks even as if it was pretty distant...

—Are you surprised?

—How... how to deny it?

I was in a pool of the water accumulated between her two breasts all this time. But to make it look so big and deep...

—Big breasts are good for this too, a bit of water, press them a little with my arms, and I have a pool for my tiny boy!

—This is too freaking huge to be classified as a pool!

—So you admit that the tiny amount of water accumulated between my breasts is too much for you? Wow... how insignificantly tiny you are~

—WHOSE FAULT?!

—Well... —As if she had ignored my replies, she changed her mocking tone—. Did you chill?

—Ah... —Realizing that the fear that had numbed my body until a few moments ago had disappeared, I sighed with some indignation—. Y-yes... I guess...

—I’m sorry I put you through that, sweetheart, although you should know... but you were never in danger... and much less if you are so close. I would never let you drown in a little pool between my boobs, fufufu~

—Yeah yeah, whatever —I answered in a monotone voice—. I know.

—Daaaannyyyy~ don’t be like that! —Monica puffed out her cheeks a bit as she looked at me with eyes that said “I’m upset because you’re a fool!”

Sighing, I smiled a little as I saw her puff out her cheeks, as cute as always.

—You really make it impossible for me to get angry at you when you are so cute and overprotective...

—Right? —Erasing the annoyed look, she smiled closing her eyes for a moment—. Either way. To compensate it... —Her tender smile was replaced by a man-eater gaze—. How about watching a movie while being squeezed by my two modified and incomparable pair of tits?

—Monica... I have homework to do and I still need to sort the things that I took to the guest room you assigned me. In addition, you also have pending homework and by what I know you’re the best student in our school above Hanazawa for the only reason that you compensate the grades in which she surpasses you thanks to your excellent physical condition… am I wrong? —Shaking my head, I continued—. Under no circumstances I want to hinder your academic performance.

Letting out a sigh, she brought her index finger to her mouth and gave it a light lick.

—You’re right... still Danny... if you’re so considerate and sweet with me you’ll make me mourn —cleaning a pair of fake tears from her eyes, she smiled radiantly—. But let me have a little more fun with you for now~

The period of time in which I asked myself why she had licked her own finger was short, when it intrusively approached me and without even allowing me to oppose it, attached to my body although the correct thing would be to say that I got attached to her finger.

Thanks to the enormous amounts of saliva that soaked my body completely, I was trapped on the surface of her index finger that rose rapidly; the absence of nausea or stomach pains due to G-forces confirmed to me that she altered my perception of the environment so as not to make me suffer with this movement, light for her but abysmal for me.

When it stopped, I saw in front of me a monolithic pair of smiling lips with the tip of one upper fang, white as snow emerging from her closed mouth. So she also made her fangs bigger...

Itadakimasu!

The voice that jumped directly into my mind confirmed her intentions, so I braced myself for what was coming.

Bringing the finger that I was on to her lips, she stuck her tongue out a little and stuck her finger with me on it to that small space.

Every slight movement of her tongue up and down dragged me with it until I was ripped from the sticky digit.

Mmmm~ your taste never disappoints me!

Yeah… I got caught up in another one of her stupidly huge kisses.

Still, this is definitely one of the best feelings I can get in life. Being in her care and completely safe as she envelops me in her disproportionate displays of affection without having to worry about a thing.

Hugging the gigantic slimy pink monster, I decided to continue enjoying the experience until her bath was over. I guess I’ll have to give myself a bath again after this anyway.

Although… not that I want to end up drowning in the gigantic pools of saliva inside her mouth.

—MO… fjffpffbr… NICAAAAAA!!

End Notes:

A lot of things happened while I was writing this chapter, one of these incredible things was meting U-boat, a big fan of this story! He made an incredible illustration of Monica that you can see in my and their twitter account. I’m really grateful <3

Monica here, I got into the chapter end notes again hehe… thanks you U-boat, happy birthday! (even if I’m one day late nwn’)

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also follow me on twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work don’t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 15 — Who said that life along a demigoddess couldn’t be normal... partially? by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Advice, this chapter has absolutely no GTS content; this time I felt more like writing a chapter purely out of normal couple interactions between Danny and Monica.

Also, last chapter of the year, I struggled to have a extra-long chapter for today. Happy new year!

Chapter type: -Plot-


By being alone in the bathroom I had time to clean up the mess that girl made on me, when I told her to help me with that she just gave me one of those stupid laughs with her tongue sticking out and ran out of the bathroom. Honestly... so I decided to quickly deal with the mess of her saliva all over me.

Taking the clean clothes that I previously left in one of the baskets at the entrance to the bathroom, I got dressed and left with a refreshing air.

—Huh? Monica?

Feeling that Monica was close, I looked to the sides looking for her to find myself alone in the middle of the corridor that led to the front door... but why did I have that feeling?

—Oh, so that was it… —Placing my right hand over my hair, I squeeze it a little and then brought it to my nose, breathing in the scent that permeated my hand.

Sure, thanks to the fact that I used the same shampoo she uses, I unconsciously thought she would be around when I smelled my own hair… I’m definitely an idiot.

—Either way… I have to tidy up the things I brought in the guest room and focus on studying, we have an exam tomorrow… —I told to myself a to-do list as I walked up the stairs, almost without realizing it—. Hmm… I should stop thinking aloud so often.

Should I?

Passing in front of Monica’s bedroom door, I took a look at it before making my way to my own room… she must be studying at the other side, I better not bother her for now.

***

The guest room was similar in space to Monica’s, it was not a room as big as mine but it still had that cozy atmosphere, instead of the pink color and a soft smell of its owner and her hair in the bed, it was a simple clean smell that was not filling but it was nothing special either. I guess that if things aren’t visibly covered in dust, it’s because she regularly cleans it… would she do it using her powers or by hand?

Either way, I organized everything in its place and prepared to study after placing the books and notebooks that I would use on the desk with a lamp on it next to the bed and in front of a small window covered by a not very thick gray curtain.

An hour after starting my math homework, however, I started to have problems with some terms and operations that I did not master well in class... not to mention that I also have to study for a history test that we have tomorrow...

—Aaaaah! —Struggling my hair with both hands a little distressed, I looked up at the ceiling—. How am I supposed to solve this!?

—Hm... are you still solving that problem?

—Ye- AAH!

When I opened my eyes still looking up and found Monica’s face above my head, I was startled and visualized myself falling backwards... but before I could fall along with the chair, Monica held it by the back.

—That was close… do you need help with something? —She walked beside me to position herself on the opposite side of the bed, bending over to see my notebook without needing to sit down.

It was here that I noticed the shameless outfit of the girl... or rather, one of the only two clothe pieces she was wearing.

—Hmm… I think I know why you got stuck here, very well, let me explain.

A simple light gray flannel quite loose... next to her panties.

When the girl flexed next to me, it was a matter of the perverted side of my mind guiding my peripheral sight and subsequently my vision, subtly towards the girl’s hanging breasts that could be seen clearly thanks to the flannel’s large neck opening.

—… this… and this here… then…

To be honest, I did not paid attention to anything she was saying, her voice reaching me simply as a distant echo that was lost somewhere in my reddened ears.

—And that’s how you get this result... —Looking away from the notebook at my suspicious silence, she realized exactly where my attention was—. Kyyaaaa!! —Jumping back, she put both arms covering her chest and saw me with her flushed face.

Seeing her reaction, I shook my head briefly and snapped out of that stupid hypnosis, coming back to my senses.

—Alright… I already acted like your typical average rom-com high school girl —pulling her arms away from her breasts, she placed a hand on her waist—. Now, can you pay attention to what I am explaining to you?

—A-aah... —I was a little embarrassed, but nothing to do with sexual shame but genuine shame that ran through my body when I realized how rude I was, lowering my head—. I’m sorry…

Sighing, Monica dropped her previous slightly annoyed tone and replaced it with a calmer one.

—You’re a boy after all and I was practically rubbing my breasts on your face… so there’s no point in getting angry at you. Instead… —A snap from the hand that wasn’t at her waist brought a hooded sweatshirt as pink as her hair that reached a little lower than her hips, covering her panties—. Is that better?

I nodded quickly, wanting to forget the nonsense that had just happened so I could focus on studying again.

—Great, I’ll remember that from now on... what happens is that since I’ve lived alone most of my life, I’m used to wearing loose and very revealing clothes... just because it’s comfortable —she placed her hand holding her chin before continuing—. But I have to considerate you now that you live with me.

—Don’t worry too much about it… I think that if you keep doing it I’ll eventually get used to seeing you like this without gawking like that…

I didn’t wanted her to feel the fact of living with me as a nuisance or something like that, so I tried to downplay the issue.

—Or is it just that you want to keep exploring my half-naked body with your lewd eyes?

—Of course not!

—Hahahaha! I’m kidding, kidding!

—You…

—But don’t worry, if you think that is a bother to me, then you have nothing to worry about.

Oh, did she see through me?

—When you live with a person, you cannot continue to have the same customs that you have when you live alone... it is not that you should change your way of being one hundred eighty degrees... but changing little things that can make both of your lives more enjoyable is completely acceptable and necessary! —She paused a little to smile at me—. In my case, wearing this —the girl with bare legs and feet took a bit of the nylon of the sweatshirt between her index finger and thumb—. Is nothing that difficult!

—Well... I think you’re right...

Yes, I really would appreciate it if you didn’t walk practically naked throughout the house, I mean, partly I would appreciate it, but at times like these when I need to concentrate... it would be simply impossible for me.

—Okay, before we go back to our study session, how about some of the snacks we bought?

Nodding a couple of times to her proposal, I appreciated the break after an hour of incessantly study.

—Then give me a moment, I’ll be right back in a bit~

Monica took a few quick steps towards the door, opening it and leaving the room without closing the door completely, leaving a small slit that faced out.

When she walked away, I couldn’t help but glance at her feet before she left the room… to which I responded to myself by shaking my head and patting the sides of my head with both hands.

Danny, get a grip! —I whispered.

No way am I going to take away more of Monica’s comfort in her own home by forcing her to cover her feet… wait… S-since when did I become an active foot fetishist? I guess our game at school today sparked something in me...

***

After a few minutes, Monica returned with a couple of cups, one in each hand and a bag of fries sticking out of the neck of her sweatshirt with the zipper all the way up... as if she were a kangaroo mother carrying her little son “bag of chips” in her bag. I could see smoke coming out of both cups from my position without even getting up.

—Here you go —she extended her left hand with a plain black mug towards me.

—Thank you —as I took the cup and saw its contents, both a pleasant warmth and a sweet smell reached my nose, which I inhaled deeply.

Hot chocolate…

Of course, even though we are not in fall or winter, Monica has a... curious? Taste for cold environments, so the house was generally cold thanks to a powerful central air conditioning, even if I turned off the air conditioning in my room, still some cold would come from outside. I have never asked her why she likes cold so much… although I am one of those people who prefers to be in cool places with a tendency to cold instead of hot environments, I hate sweating! So the temperature in her house doesn’t bother me at all. Maybe she doesn’t like sweating either? In the end, we technically had a different climate in here than outside.

After setting her own cup on my desk, she dropped the full weight of her butt onto my bed, rattling the mattress springs a bit.

—Aaah, excellent...

—May I ask-

—Noooo! I forgot the fry’s bowl downstairs!

Her exclamation interrupted the question I was about to ask... this girl...

—It doesn’t matter —I let out a sigh—. I’ll go get it —taking my eyes off her, I gathered strength in my legs to lift myself from the small white painted wooden chair.

—No need for that.

—Huh? —As I turned my head to see her again, she had pulled the zipper of her sweatshirt down enough to pull out the bag… only to notice a glass bowl beside her, resting quietly on the soft surface of the bed—. Didn’t you forgot it downstairs?

—Yeah, but… —As she pulled out the fries, she zipped her pink sweatshirt back up.

The sound of air escaping from the bag preceded numerous light impacts against a glass surface, in other words, the contents of the bag falling into the bowl.

—I made it appear here, it’s easier than going down to get it —then the plastic bag was empty, she crumpled it into a ball and tossed it into an empty trash can on the opposite side of the desk and dunked.

Oh, now that I remember... she mentioned that she used her powers for everyday and unimportant things like this.

Monica took the bowl and held it out to me.

—By the way… —As I took a handful of the contents of the transparent container, she began to speak—. Do you think you have any habits that you should limit or minimize to live with me?

—Hmm… —As I was about to bring the handful of yellow snacks to my mouth, I paused to keep from speaking with my mouth full—. I am not as used to living alone as you are, so I haven’t created customs based on that beyond taking the key and locking the door when I leave or buying food to cook... or cook at home. So if I had to say something… —At once, I took the entire contents of my hand and stuffed it into my mouth, beginning to chew and savor the addictive cheese flavor that just makes you want to take another handful and swallow it.

The artificial flavor that includes chemicals and lots of calories filled my mouth, making it difficult for me to taste and chew it properly instead of swallowing it in one sitting.

When I realized that the only habit that popped into my mind was something I shouldn’t say out loud, I stopped chewing for a moment and rolled my eyes before swallowing.

—I-I don’t think you-

—Masturbate without closing the door of your room~?

—HEY!

I couldn’t help but choke on my own saliva when she practically read my mind so easily.

—Was I right?

—A-anyway!

—Sure, it doesn’t make much sense to think about that now that you live with your girlfriend, does it?

No... that was not right, the menacing leering look with a crimson iris glow told me that she would jump on me at any moment if I neglected for at least a second, much less going further with something like “masturbating with the door open”

I took the cup of hot chocolate from the desk and gave it one... two... three abundant sips that left less than half of the sweet and hot liquid which sweet (but not cloying) taste spread through the inside of my mouth, sweeping the salt from the fries way down my throat .

—Come on Danny~  —she gave me a mischievous smile—. Don’t be such a virgin... I’m just messing with you.

—It’s weird… —I set the black mug on the desk with a not-too-hard thump but forceful enough to be loud—. That you, of all people, tell me that.

Sure, it’s absurd... and somewhat hurtful that my girlfriend calls me “virgin”.

—You know? I consider virginity... more a state of mind, a way of thinking, than the fact of not having penetrated a girl, at least in your case... and you clearly have just acted like a complete virgin!

That hurt.

—Other than that… —Lifting a handful of fries to her mouth, she closed the opening between her lips.

While allowing me to see the movements of her cheeks and jaw while chewing and moving her tongue from side to side, she took her legs and feet that had been resting previously on the floor to rest on the bed in line with her arms. Almost like tempting the demon inside me, she brought her right hand up to her crotch and lifted the hem of her sweatshirt like a skirt being pushed aside… showing her white and pink horizontal stripes patterned panties to me.

—Now that I come to think about it… you haven’t reached this place the size you are now… —Her previously teasing voice turned into an incredibly sexy one.

Suddenly the temperature of the room rose suddenly, did she manipulate it or is just me?

When I saw the striped pattern on her panties that I had never seen on her before in conjunction with her glamorous eyes and a voice as adult and sensual as it might sound, a part of my brain dropped from my head… to a place between my legs. I tried to prevent the blood pooling down there by pressing my legs together , but every man knows that once the impulse has been sent to that specific spot, there is no human power to push it back (except cold water.)

Realizing that I had lost myself in this girl’s panties, I looked up only to find the zipper of her sweatshirt pulled down and her arms squeezing her breasts together, forming a large bulge through the thin, loose flannel.

—You know… I brought something interesting apart from that bag and the chocolate… You want to check it out? —Her dangerously bright eyes lowered, beckoning me to look down.

Sticking out of the collar of her flannel was something brown, a small brown stick with a yellow tip. You can’t… is that…?

—Do you want to play the pocky game?

The temperature in the guest room rose again.

In the silence of this small room, only the sound of our breaths and a lump of saliva that went down my throat when I swallowed, my throat feeling dry, were heard.

Before I could speak or say anything out of the bounds of my sex drive to defend myself, she took the tip of the pocky and pulled it out of her full bosom.

With her other arm, Monica reached for her own cup of chocolate and took a quick sip, leaving it quickly where it was again.

Without wasting too much time to give my mind time to recover from the psychological attack, she brought the tip of the pocky to her mouth and parted her now chocolate-wet lips just as little as necessary to put it between them, before putting them back together and putting the chocolate stick coming out from her mouth, erect and pointing at me.

This girl… this girl has me in the palm of her hand!

Just her taunting gaze was enough to make my heart race. As I tried to lower my pulse thinking about pure things like hugs, the smell of flowers or kittens, she lowered her legs from the bed and brought her face dangerously close to me, leaving the other end of the pocky just millimeters from my lips.

Without delay and completely enchanted by the charms of the pink-haired woman, I slowly parted my lips and let the stick settle between them before closing them again.

The moment I bit the other end of the pocky with my lips, Monica closed her eyes, giving me a bit of reassurance.

Now that I see her so closely… her moistened lips shine reflecting the light… they shine so much!

Her nose is perfectly shaped to her face, it is not the least bit bigger or smaller than it should be.

Her eyelashes, her eyebrows… they are ideal…

While I appreciated all these details of the sculptural face of the girl that I have the honor of being able to call my girlfriend, I noticed how her lips began to gain part of the pocky, also of a subtle “crack” sound.

SHE’S BITING IT!

With each “crack” the stick became shorter, I just stayed there, watching her face get closer and closer, without even giving it a tiny bite.

...

Still... why am I still so pathetic? As if time had stopped in my thoughts, a lot of ideas went through my head... why am I such an idiot? We’re supposed to be dating, we’ve done so many shameless things, she even had me riding on her finger as she pleasured herself.

So why the hell am I still so stupid and childish!? After all, Monica is absolutely right! I’m still a complete virgin!

Monica is the most beautiful girl that exists in this world, I’m sure about that… and I’m even more convinced that she is the human… no, the most powerful living being that exists in the whole universe!

Someone like her decided to tell me that she loved me and go out with me, someone like her decided to be with someone ordinary like me, what’s wrong with that?!

Embarrass me? Being a complete virgin in her presence? What stupid sense does that make!? If I keep acting this childish way… she’s going to get tired of me!

This is ridiculous!

I love Monica… I love her so much that my chest hurts every time I think about how lucky I’m to have someone as good and warm as her in my life, I almost feel like I could explode with happiness! Someone who does not judge me even after all these people in the past rejected me and made my life miserable... someone that trust her tears and deeper feelings to me.

What is Monica to me? She… she definitely is…

I gave my life to you so that you have it next to your pendant perpetually swaying over your cleavage! What’s wrong with that!?

Because I know perfectly well how good it makes you feel knowing that I gave myself to you and to your omnipotence in body and soul! And you also know how happy it makes me to know that I am constantly in the palm of your hand, because I know that you will take care of me, that you would never hurt me and that you will love me more than anyone.

That’s right... we are for each other, because while she wishes with all her might to possess me, I wish with all my might for her to possess me.

When her face was about to touch mine, I quickly chewed what was left of the pocky, finally bringing her lips to mine. I could see how she opened her eyes full of surprise when she felt that contact.

Then I gathered momentum and leaped forward with our lips still together, taking her with me.

We both fell onto the bed behind her while our lips were together… while I felt the taste and the soft texture of her two lips against mine.

Pulling them apart, I got up, placing myself on all fours on the bed and leaving her lying on her back underneath me.

My shaky breaths filled the silence of the room and added great weight to the suspense in the room, there was so much tension that the hypothetical thread could be cut incredibly easily.

—Monica!

Opening her eyes with a puzzled face, she hadn’t a sensual and adult expression anymore, her face expressed curiosity and surprise, genuine surprise.

—I… I!

My breaths became more and more agitated to the point that my body rose and fell noticeably with each one of them.

—Monica, I...!

When I decided to fill in that blank hole full of fantasies in my mind, to consecrate the end of my ridiculous shyness, I felt a strange heat. A completely different heat than the heat produced by the tension and the sexual impulse that ran wildly through my body from top to bottom.

A strange warmth that was born in my chest stopped me from bringing my lips to hers again, leaving our faces very close.

—I…

That voice was not mine. A gentle voice that appeared below me gently caressed my ears, a heavenly voice that could belong to an angel enveloped me from my toes to the tips of my hair.

When I realized it, Monica had opened her hand and it was on my chest, stopping me in the act.

—I love you just the way you are, Danny... that obviously includes your shyness —a smile that eased the heat that came from inside me but from the point of view of the cold room, it only wrapped me in a blanket of ideal warmth—. What’s more, that’s one thing I love about you… I would never do something as cruel as getting tired of you because you’re shy… hehe —her eyelashes fluttered when she blinked a few times before continuing—. That’s why… don’t force yourself to change it… we’ll walk that path very slowly… together, understood?

Oh... sure... I totally forgot...

This time I let my body fall on her gently, passing both arms behind her back. The pressure that appeared in my chest because of her own bust when we put our bodies together did not cloud my head with impure thoughts; I just ignored it as if it were any other part of her body.

This girl...

As she did that, Monica placed her own arms behind my back and brought one of her hands to the back of my head, stroking my hair gently as if she were a loving mother gently stroking the head of her child, do you want me to fall even more in love with you? Goddamn…

She is a goddess after all.

We both carefully put our lips together as we hugged each other warmly on my new bed; instead of doing something dirty (which I suspect would have happened), we lay together quietly exploring the mouth of the other with our tongues. Not in a lewd way though, just like we were desperate to find out more about the other.

***

I was a complete idiot to think that I could beat a divinity of the caliber of that high school girl, it is incredible how she dominated me like a little child.

After we were hugging for a while, we resumed the study session together. Thanks to our break I was able to better concentrate on what she was explaining to me, understand it and record it in my head properly.

The night was not as young as the time we started studying so we decided it was time to sleep. Due to the “pocky event” (as I decided to call it) I wanted to have a little time to think about the implications behind her words; of course, it’s not like it was anything very complicated, even so I wanted to have some time alone so I suggested that each one sleep in their room. It was a bit difficult to convince her but she reluctantly agreed.

Now however, the light in my bedroom is off, with nothing illuminating the bedroom more than the moonlight that enter through the thin gray curtains. Here I am, on a bed in which I had never slept before until now, wrapped in a blanket that protects me from the incessant cold of the house... how much will the electricity bill be for Monica? Won’t it be very expensive? Hope she turn that main AC off during winter... I would like to install a kotatsu in the living room for winter replacing the glass table! I will definitely need it; although I could also ask Monica to shrink me and let me use her as a kotatsu, but what if she gets upset? I don’t think so, she would just smile maliciously and say something like “I was waiting for you to ask” or something like that. I’m sure the body heat inside her is very pleasant, especially with those damned cold winter chills... maybe it’s be more like a sauna so I would start to sweat after not long but that doesn’t matter since inside of her it’s very wet… and if I enter her she will surely get excited and even more wet… at least it was like that the last time. Should I take an umbrella with me? Hahahaha, of course not… What a fool I am! An umbrella wouldn’t work in such a situation! I was trying to say... waterproof clothes, yes. Hm… now that I think about it, I want Christmas to come already… I want to spend those days with her and set up the Christmas tree together! Although more important now is to celebrate her birthday, what kind of present could I give her on her birthday? There are so many things... but I don’t think there’s something that she cannot buy, either with money or with her infinite powe-

WHY THE HELL CAN’T I SLEEP!?

At some point in the night I woke up for no apparent reason, ever since… I have been engulfed in sleep paralysis; one of those situations in which just “half” of you wakes up, I mean, you can move your eyes and think as if you were awake but your body is asleep so you cannot move at all... it is completely terrifying and is the first time it happens to me!

Although if you ask me… it doesn’t feel like it’s the first time something like this has happened to me, Monica tends to paralyze me so it’s not that strange, but without being close to her and being alone in a room, it’s too scary!

Is this her doing? At least it doesn’t seem to be the case, that’s... I’ve been like this for about half an hour, if this were her doing she would surely have made her move by now; her movements are faster than this. Putting me in a paralyzed state for thirty minutes is not something Monica would do for fun...

At first I tried to scream but nothing, my voice doesn’t go beyond a gasp that isn’t even capable of waking me up, although I used all my strength to move I did not achieve anything... it is quite unpleasant. I heard that the best way to deal with this phenomenon is to close your eyes and fall asleep again but no matter how hard I try, I just end up thinking about any kind of random shit.

While I’m thinking in a plan to go back to sleep, a peculiar sound caught my attention.

Thanks to the position of my bed and the position in which I fell asleep I can see clearly in the direction of the door but since a few minutes the moonlight has disappeared, I deduce that due to a cloud... for that reason I am totally blind.

Uh... did the door just opened?

A s-shadow came through the door... it started to move in the direction of my bed... What the hell!?

Desperate, I tried to muster all my strength in order to move a muscle. Realizing that it was hopeless, I directed it towards my vocal cords, I must wake up! I MUST WAKE UP!

The shadow slowly approaches, prolonging my uncertain agony. W-what is that supposed to be? It can’t…! GHOSTS DO NOT EXIST! THEY DON’T EXIST!

The mattress on which my immobile body rests then sank when I saw the shadow approach and get on the bed...

Aaah! GET AWAY! I CAN’T MOVE! I CAN’T SHOUT! WHAT KIND OF SHITTY SITUATION IS THIS!?

C-crawling until it positioned itself on all fours like I did earlier with Monica, the shadow...

Wait…

When terror was about to completely take over me, I saw two gleams shining in the dark... two rubies that I recognize too well.

As casually as it went, the moonlight faintly illuminated the walls of the bedroom again, seizing me in the perfect setting for a live-action horror movie. Except that…

When the moonlight revealed to me the beautiful identity of the nocturnal intruder who climbed onto my bed, my heart stopped beating like crazy and I felt like I could breathe the most relaxing sigh of my life, of course, if I could even lift a finger.

—Danny?

The malicious expression on Monica’s face that the moon subtly illuminated changed to one of surprise.

—Why are you awake?!

Sure, I didn’t move at all, it’s not like I could.

—Wait… are you ignoring me?

Nope... I can’t answer, I’m sorry Monica, rummage through my thoughts or wake me up, if not, you’ll be there all night.

—Com- wait...

Danny to Monica, Danny to Monica, Danny to Monica, Danny to Mo-

—I-I heard you, are you okay?

When Monica realized that something was wrong with me and registered in my mind, I felt some relief on the one hand... on the other hand...

To put it simply, I have been suffering from sleep paralysis for a while now and I cannot move at all.

—Ooh, so you have sleep paralysis? It can’t be... that I’m so lucky...

What do you mean?

I feigned ignorance, obviously.

—Isn’t that obvious? Or are you just playing dumb as usual?

Who knows? —The only ounce of eloquence I could add to my words was tilting my eyes, well enough for the situation.

—Well… I can do whatever I want with you right now.

A slight chill ran down my spine as she spat out those words with a terribly shameless meaning which made me wonder deep inside; is this chill fear? Or is it pure hype?

This is how the genres of the film that could be filmed in this situation went from being a supernatural horror documentary based on “real events” to a humorous horror film, black and filthy humor loaded with +18 content... a good example would be Scary mov**

—But it’s not like that’s much different than usual.

And I felt like I wanted to let out a laugh, I couldn’t do it anyway, at least not physically.

Haha, I guess you’re right.

—Sure it is, don’t you think?

Saying that, Monica’s expression turned into her typical provocative and somewhat terrifying gaze, only to turn into a smile a moment later.

—And this is what I want to do with you now! —She pulled her arms away and rose onto the bed, resting her feet on both sides of my torso.

Eh? What are you planni-

Before I could finish speaking my thoughts, Monica’s body collapsed, landing with her butt on my chest.

When all the weight of this girl slammed onto my body in a relaxed state of paralysis, a spasm ran through my entire body and I twisted from the pain inflicted on my chest, coughing a few times... apparently I woke up.

—WHAT WAS THAT?!

—Hahahahahahaha!

She simply laughed without taking off me, putting both hands on her stomach as she laughed quite intensely. Ah... she did what she wanted to me again.

***

After I had awakened from my sleep paralysis in a rather violent and undesirable way, Monica was laughing at me for a while until she pulled away from me and laid down next to me. Obviously, since the guest bed is only designed for one person to sleep in, we had to get super close.

Her… her soft breasts warmly wrap my arm as she embraces it and presses my hand against her body.

We’ve been like this for some minutes now, talking about any amount of nonsense… I don’t know what time it is, but I’m sure at least 1am was left behind a little while ago.

—You never told me… Danny —caressing the palm of my hand with her fingers which tickled me, I tried to ignore it as she continued speaking—. What do you want to do when you finish high school?

—Speaking of the future huh… —Staring at the ceiling, I thought for a while about her words.

—Don’t you want to tell me?

—It’s not that —I shook my head slightly from side to side a couple of times—. But before I tell you... you must promise me something.

—Mm? Sure, anything for you —her tone of voice sounded a bit strange but in turn, the meaning of her words flowed as if it was the most natural thing in the world to say that you will do “anything” for someone.

—I just... wait, you haven’t read my mind to know yet, right?!

—If I had, I wouldn’t be asking you.

—Ah…

—Idiot —the voice she used to say that was very soft, almost like a whisper that hinted at the lack of seriousness of her words.

—Well… promise you won’t laugh, okay?

—Come on Danny —Sighing lightly, I could imagine that she closed her eyes for a moment even if I wasn’t looking at her face—. That’s stupid.

With one swift movement, Monica settled into a pose on all fours above me, bringing her face close with almost no space between us as she saw me with that sparkling pair of rubies reflecting the faint moonlight that was entering through the curtain.

—It doesn’t matter if it’s something silly, irresponsible or whatever… I won’t laugh… —Closing her eyes for a moment, she fell silent as if she was thinking of something just before opening them again—. Just as you were unable to make fun of my strange fetish and superiority complex when I put all my trust in you, remember?

—Your superiority complex is completely justified though —I looked away from her as I said that.

Pulling her head away a bit but without taking off me her gentle gaze, she made a couple of movements with her head, denying my words.

—It doesn’t matter the magnitude of my powers, I don’t care if I am what humanity has deified as a god, the very personification of omnipotence and potential omniscience and omnipresence… —She paused for a moment to let out a giggle.

—It’s hard to describe yourself without feeling like you’re throwing flowers on yourself huh? —Understanding the reason for her laughter, I accompanied her laughing a little.

—The thing is… despite all that, I don’t care. I don’t care at all; although my powers allow me to be on top of everyone and everything... that cannot matter less to me, because I consider myself exactly the same as all human beings living in this world. At the end of the day I’m just one of them, that simple.

Getting off me, she left her body fall where it was moments before, hugging and squeezing my arm between her soft breasts again.

—Then I guess I have no choice but to tell you...

—Of course! I am your girlfriend and your owner after all, you must tell me everything... only to me —those words were spoken with a subtle sensuality that didn’t make it feel very strange but completely changed the meaning of her words that if she had said it in an unaltered tone of voice.

—That contradicts what you just said!

—Fufufu~ even if I consider myself equal to others, you are the only one that I consider myself totally superior to… since you are my little romantic belonging~

The statement that would be a bit scary under normal circumstances became somewhat attractive to me so I decided not to reproach it. Her giggles caressing my ears faded until the room was silent again.

—Actually I have no idea, no. I don’t know what I want to do at all.

—You don’t know what you want to do? —Certainly, from the tone of her voice I could tell she wasn’t expecting it.

—That’s right... —I sighed with a bit of nerves manifesting in my stomach , I removed the restraints from my lips which would lead to reveal a secret that I have never told anyone, so casually while looking at the ceiling—. Let’s just say I’ve never had any real aspirations… yes, that’s it.

—Aspirations...?

—Mmhm, of course, I’m not bad at school, I have grades above the average, there are subjects that I do better than others like anyone else and I don’t give all my efforts in school. I could be one of the best students in school if I wanted to; I’m sure of it… although it might sound arrogant when I say it like that —laughing briefly, I continued—. But… why do it?

—...

—Sure, when you came into my life you gave a new meaning to my existence. I… I want to to give value to the colors you gave me… but I need time, I need time to know what to do with this value that you gave to my life.

I don’t consider myself a depressed person; at least not now. The stage of my life where I could hardly talk to people casually was already a few years ago, I have changed my attitude towards my environment and the people around me a lot in all this time since I entered high school. I interact with others and am usually upbeat.

However, when I get home I don’t know what to do, I don’t know where to look or why to do it... why should I do it? I don’t consider my life to be bad or sad, it is just that... I feel that there is an ulterior meaning for my life that I haven’t yet understood, something that would make my daily life stop being so bland...

—I see...

I can deduce that Monica didn’t know how to answer to my unexpected statement, of course, it’s something natural. Wakahisa Danny doesn’t give the impression of being a person with these kinds of thoughts; many would believe that I’m aiming for something like being a bodyguard given my exceptional martial arts skills... but I think that if you exclude that, no one could say for sure what my professional interests are.

—So… how about this?

—Mm? —Somewhat deep in thought still, I paid attention to the girl next to me.

—If by the time we graduate you still don’t know what you want to be... you can... graduate as my housewife!

—Umm…

Well... at least the strangely heavy atmosphere my words provoked was diluted with her... curious proposal.

I really don’t want to have to answer that though… for some unknown reason her words made me a little happy. Maybe because I felt that with a single sentence coming from her mouth, my life could have a meaning much more colorful than the bleak and uncertain future that I thought for myself?

—And… may I ask what you want to be in the future? —It’s kind of hard to tell when you’re so brilliant in everything you do.

A pouting appeared in the corner of my eye along with a guttural sound of protest, I think she understood the meaning behind my silence regarding her proposal and smiled before answering. Sure, I saved myself from having to tell her “when we graduate I’ll think about that” since we’re both in sync for this kind of things, the truth is that I vehemently refused to say something so embarrassing out loud.

—Brilliant in everything I do? Come on... you said it yourself a moment ago, with a little effort anyone can stand out... let’s see...

—You haven’t thought about it?

—It’s not that, it’s just that I’ve thought of various things. I am interested in drawing and also teaching… I think that is what stands out the most among what I want.

—Just that!? —I sat on the bed while I looked at her somewhat surprised—. I thought you had more complex things in mind!

—Like for example?

—I don’t know… physics, mathematics….

—What do you think about me? —Letting out a slightly annoyed sigh, she continued speaking—. Also, it’s not that drawing and teaching aren’t important things. Art gives color to the lives of many, a world without colors would be nothing more than a boring place in which no one wants to live. On the other hand, teaching is incredibly important! Probably more than discovering a star thousands of light years from our solar system or finding out uselessly the fact that our sun will die in such a distant future that we will surely have already extinguished ourselves... if nobody teaches them, who would discover those things?

Hearing her words that flowed rapidly like a waterfall that reproached my rude attitude, I laid down again somewhat embarrassed while looking at the ceiling.

—I-I didn’t thought about it like that before… I’m sorry I was so rude…

—Nah, don’t mind it; if you understood what I said that’s fine —her voice became soft and relaxed.

—So... drawing or being a teacher…

When I said that, the image of Monica appeared in my mind... of an adult Monica, a beautiful and tall woman with glasses and quite tall, with heels and... big breasts... speaking in front of a class of elementary school children sitting in their seats as they listened to her words, almost unable to pay attention to her due to the indecent pose of their teacher sitting on her desk...

—Right now you’re thinking of something perverted, aren’t you?

—O-of course not!

—Mm… you sure imagined me giving you private lessons in an uniform that left little to the imagination while saying something like… —Bringing her mouth to my ear, she whispered—. If you keep getting distracted in class… I’ll personally take care of disciplining you in my office —finishing her act, Monica blew into my ear and then took a gentle bite of my earlobe.

When I felt how her lewd words were melting my brain, my consciousness was sensitized to the point where when she bit my ear, I practically jumped out of bed and fell on the floor.

—W-What the hell you doing?!

—HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

—Crap, Monica... let’s go to sleep, it’s already three in the morning... —When I got up, I took my cell phone from the desk where I had studied the night before to check the current time.

Even with my face hot from embarrassment and sexual drive, I did my best to rid myself of a potential erection and the unnecessary and foolish ideas of being alone in a lonely house room with my girlfriend within hours of dawn.

—H-hell! —Her face changed from a wild laugh to a pale one of fear in less than a second—. I-if I sleep so little I will die!

—And WHO’S IN FAULT!?

And so the night passed... or rather what was left of the early morning of my first day staying at my girlfriend’s house... before I had to force her out of my room. It felt a bit wrong having to kick her out of the guest room in her own house... but if she stayed with me in that playful attitude she was in, we would get to get up for school without sleeping at all.

***

—Sweetheart, I love you so much, soooo much!

—Yes.

—You are… you are the light of my life!

—Fine.

—There’s no better boyfriend than you!

—Okay.

—Darling!

—Mhm.

—Don’t keep ignoring meeeeee!

It was a normal Tuesday but... that morning was so exhausting that it felt like the Friday of a busy week.

After waking up with an unhealthy exhaustion, I realized that I had put my cell phone alarm off for fifteen minutes… leaving me in trouble. Still that’s not the worst of all.

When I finished getting ready for school, I went downstairs to take care of making breakfast while expecting to meet Monica in the living room but she was nowhere to be found. When I went back upstairs and knocked on the door of her room so as not to have any answer, I opened after excusing myself using the mythic “excuse me” sentence.

Only to find her sleeping on her back with little or no time left to arrive to school.

No matter how much I shook her from side to side or yelled at her to get up, she would just put her hand under her flannel, scratch her belly and move the lips of her open mouth from which the drool dripped onto the pillow to let out a weak “fifteen more minutes...” I’m sure that if any of those boys spellbound by Monica’s mystical aura saw her in these conditions, their image from her as the ”Goddess of Sakura Densetsu High School” would be cruelly smashed into pieces.

And like that Monica and her bed together ended swimming in icy water with ice cubes hitting her on the forehead when the storm fell roaring on her inert body.

And luckily, thanks to my quick choice of actions we made our way to school on time… although we would have to buy our food there, thing I don’t usually do.

—Still Danny… —Pouting and looking away as she continued to walk in step with me, she complained—. Now I have to dry the sheets... and my flannel...

One detail I would have wanted to overlook is that when the ice water bucket was poured onto her, her flannel stuck to her body.

However, my haste and annoyance were so great that I didn’t even had time to blush... now that I think about it, well... maybe it was a little bit of an exciting view...

—Daaannyyyy... answer meeeee!

But... I know very well that it is impossible for me to be angry at her for more than fifteen minutes, regardless of what she does.

—I only took the best course of action, if I hadn’t, we would have been late in the presence of… you know which teacher we have our first class with today, right?

Suddenly her pouting and immature demeanor faded into an abnormally pale skin as her arms rubbed into a self-hug filled with sheer terror.

—T-t-thank you for saving my life, I’m in debt... I had completely forgotten...

—I’m right, no?

I couldn’t help but get chills all over my body when I imagined a scenario where we were late for the imposing Kawashima-sensei’s class.

When the gate to the school grounds appeared before us, next to me, Monica clung to me like gum, hugging my arm between her breasts... her intentions were unknown at first until I saw a body standing next to the doorway and heard a familiar voice.

—Take off a little... Moni-

—Good morning, Wakahisa, Riedel… I see that you two are in a pretty lovely mood this morning, did you find each other on the way to school?

That voice... cold as ice and hard as iron made my eardrums vibrate not because it was at a high pitch but because of the nervousness that it generated in me. We both stopped when we heard those words directed towards us while the other students continued to enter the campus. I can bet they just tried to avoid the situation, ignoring us.

—Oh, but it’s the student council president, Yamashiro Mayumi!

—I appreciate you’re remembering my name. Still, there’s something I can’t let go even if you’ve taken the trouble to remember who I am.

Somehow it felt as if sparks had come out of that clash of words, words that were apparently calm and civilized but had a lethally sharp meaning behind them.

—To answer your question, sure, sure we meet! We always come to school like this!

—Is that so huh?

For some reason I felt that Monica’s attitude was completely different from the other day. Yesterday, when we met the reckless president of the student council along with her faithful assistant and vice president, Monica was paralyzed... of course I cannot blame her, according to Yamashiro, the secret of the girl now squeezing my left arm had been revealed and not only the council but “everyone” knew it.

But today unlike that moment in the past, Monica’s attitude felt calm and somewhat defiant... maybe “possessive” is the word I’m looking for?

—Well... formalities aside, miss head of the student council... —The civil and gentle smile on Monica’s face turned into a sinister one that made her seem willing to kill anyone in the way of her love like one of those typical yanderes in anime—. I know where you want to get to... but I’m sorry, this boy belongs to me! —That last phrase intoned in a high-pitched voice like the one of a little girl as she pressed my arm tighter than before against her chest, giving me goose bumps.

—D-does he belongs to you? What stupid things are you talking about!? Wakahisa is a student of this school like you and me and he doesn’t belong to anyone! —The previously dignified and unchanging attitude of the influential iron fist that rules morals and good conduct in our high school was thrown off balance by nervously repeating what she heard from Monica.

—For your information… —Keeping with that sinister expression, she continued to stick out her claws (metaphorically) as if she was willing to scratch Yamashiro—. This boy is my propriety

—Um... —Trying to make room in the conversation that seemed more like a shooting in an elevator, I spoke with a weak voice like the shy protagonist of a shoujo manga or an otome game over which the capture targets were fighting—. I have no word her-?

—Shut up!

—Shut up!

Although in this case they didn’t treat me delicately like a shoujo manga maiden or an otome game main heroine… quite the opposite. They both said that perfectly synchronized… sending a chill down my spine.

—Okay... I’ll shut up —grieved, I looked down at the floor, toward Yamashiro’s shoes.

Of course, nothing I said here was relevant to the battle between the striped tiger and the winged dragon that is taking place right now.

—So… Riedel, how’s that thing about Wakahisa belonging to you? —I don’t know what family you belong to and I don’t care where you come from, where you are standing right now, taking someone’s life like that is totally unaccepta-

—If you don’t believe me, why don’t you check it out for yourself?

—Eh?

—Uh?

Both Yamashiro and I let out a curious sound from our throats; feeling that this confrontation would have an unpleasant ending for me, I tried to speak into Monica’s ear.

Hey... what are you trying to do provoking Yamashiro?

—Mm? What are you talking about, Danny? —Ignoring my attempt to keep the question between the two of us, Monica spoke loud enough for the girl in front of us to hear as well—. You are my servant after all, right?

—What are you talking abou-?

As I watched Monica understanding less and less about this stupid joke, I heard Yamashiro exclaim with a worried voice right in front of me.

—Wakahisa… why are you dressed like that?

—Dressed how?

When I looked down to see my uniform… well, I found something completely different from my uniform, something that just shouldn’t be there, wait… when I left home I’m sure not… wait… I… I know this...

Monica’s malicious giggle next to me confirmed my suspicions and my greatest fear as well.

—Do you remember that favor you owed me for buying you that extravagant outfit?

Now everything... everything makes sense!

And I fell like an idiot into her fucking trap!

Those strange things that Monica bought in that boutique...

—By the way miss —the clerk turned, whispering something to Monica using a voice tone high enough not to be discreet at all—. The two pairs of gloves, the necktie and the vest, is everything ready? She peeked into the pink satchel, rummaging through it.

I can’t believe it… but sure enough, for an employee to show so much confidence with a client she had just met that she would rummage through her purse… they were tuning in to the same damn frequency of “making fun of a shy cute boyfriend”!

This servant’s uniform... this... can’t...

—This is how you will return the favor to me. You will be my loyal servant for a whole day!

W-women are scary!!

And without warning, a snap of the fingers I’m used to, sent my consciousness back to some point in the near past.

End Notes:

I hope all those trivial chapters aren’t boring you at all n.n’

Oh, and the name of the school that Monica and Danny attend to was also revealed, if you look for its meaning it might seem like a somewhat bombastic name; I only chose it because it seemed like a cool name in my head

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also follow me on twitter like @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work don’t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 16 — The ruinous purity of a corrupted winter shooting star. by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Exactly 287 days have been passed since I uploaded chapter 15… I can tell a lot happened, and since a lot happened, today you’ll meet Monica’s appearance, in this case, from my own hand. In my twitter account I uploaded some images of her along with the chapter, I hope it’s close to what you imagined.

Chapter type: -Plot-


A sound that hummed regularly from the dream horizon dragged me out of my heavy slumber slowly, with each iteration, the sound got louder and louder until I managed to identify the tone of my wake-up alarm, bringing me to consciousness a second time that same morning.

“Ugh...”

I took the phone from the small table near the bed and with my half-closed eyes thanks to the intensity of the light coming from the screen, I managed to turn off the annoying sound once and for all. For a moment I was about to make a similar mistake to the one I had committed the… previous? Morning, by postponing it; this time I definitely canceled the alarm so I wouldn’t be sleeping another fifteen extra minutes.

Suddenly, a jumble of memories invaded my mind, causing me to sit bolt upright on the bed, staring at the floor with the characteristic drowsiness of having gone to bed so late the night before.

As the tiredness dissipated, I looked away from the floor, the cold that had been waiting for me all morning until now, attacked me as soon as I got out from under the thick sheets, now scattered all over the bed; I started to shiver.

Shaking my head a few times, all the memories were organized in a way that allowed me to analyze the current situation.

—If you were going to restart the day, you could at least take away the tiredness of just waking u- wait...

A few moments ago, I had not realized it thanks to how sleepy I was... but now that I am somewhat more aware of my surroundings, I realized that perfectly.

“She can’t be serious...”

And I think that if she were listening to me right now, she would laugh out loud and say something like ‘oh, of course I’m serious~.’

An elegant suit of the highest quality was replacing what should be my dark blue pajamas, the same suit that Monica bought for me in that boutique... and the same suit that I was wearing in front of the school before she restarted the day.

Almost unconsciously I let out a sigh just thinking about everything that will probably happen today.

“Anyway... this is already happening.”

Without further ado, I shook my head once more and slapped myself on both cheeks, squeezing my face with both of my hands.

“Let’s do this!”

After all, this is what it takes to be with a person like her, and despite being a bit of a grueling routine at times… I also think it’s a lovely part of her.

***

Let’s overlook what I’ve just said.

This woman is really pushing my weak points in the right order to piss me off.

“Miss Monica... it’s time to wake up, if you keep sleeping, we won’t be able to get to school on time.”

And of course, although what I wanted was to pour a bucket of icy water on her and yell at her ‘damn, Monica! Wake up already!’, for some reason, when I thought about going to fill a bucket with ice cubes and water, my legs instead moved into her room and I began saying polite words as if I was her butler.

Obviously, I’m not so stupid as not to realize already what is happening; she bought this suit to control my actions so that I would become her butler… or something like that, I guess. Spending quality time with the always nice Monica has made me get used to these kinds of situations at pretty high speed… which scares me a bit.

“Five... more minutes... Danny...”

“Excuse me but I cannot condone such behavior, lady Monica.”

That can be translated as ‘you know… It’s your fault you’re sleepy, so, move that perfect and statuesque ass of yours from there before I kick it off.’ Somewhat violent, yes, but not that I’m really upset… well, maybe yes, but just a little.

Also… lady? What the hell? Still, there’s something I can’t complain about… and is that this refined language is quite interesting, I don’t usually speak like that but I think I like the way it sounds to use these words.

As I was thinking about that, my legs moved on their own and placing one knee on the edge of her bed, I leaned closer to her… beautiful sleeping face with pink hair scattered here and there. After using both hands to push the thick hair out of my way, I leaned in a little more until our lips met.

The scent of her distinctive perfume as well as her own body scent, both of which mingled in her rather comfortable-looking bed, entered my nose as I thought of nothing beyond how good she smells. For half a minute I was immobile in that position, without even taking my tongue out of my own mouth; a kiss without malice, a pure one with the sole intention of motivating Monica to wake up.

After exactly thirty seconds I changed my position and stood next to the pink padded bed, watching the girl as she twisted slightly between the world of sleep and consciousness.

“W-wow... that was unexpected, even to me…” She said, lifting her body and sitting up on the mattress with a certain characteristic elegance while touching her lips softly with the index and middle fingers from her right hand.

It was?

“I am delighted to hear that you found it gratifying, lady Monica.”

I could understand what this was all about, yes, I know perfectly well… but even if in my mind I would do that, even if I cannot resist and I just want to give all of my love to her, to have done it so frankly was too embarrassing. Anyway, it seems that shame wasn’t part of the guide of things a butler can’t do, since I was able to partially cover my face with one hand... it feels hot...

Although... seriously... calling her ‘lady Monica’ is a bit excessive in my opinion.

“Well, now you must be wondering… what did lady Monica do to me now? Ufufufu… well…”

“Actually... Mo... ahem, lady Monica” and like if my own brain ignored my efforts to be free, I keep adding the ‘lady’ at the beginning. “I already guessed what is happening, well, the truth is that I already figured it out.”

Commonly that would be a ‘yup, I know you possessed my body or something, like a WITCH.’

But… what if I use chivalrous words on my own? That is…

“My body is being intervened… partially. Yes, that cleared my doubts… ah… it feels good to be able to speak on my own.”

“I’m pretty sure it is! Hahaha.”

Now that was clear, if I choose the right words, I can say what I think, more than what she imposes on me.

“Still, there is something you don’t know; I will explain the rules of today’s game.”

I stared at her almost without blinking, we have already reached the part that concerns me the most.

“Throughout today you will be acting as my servant, let’s say this is a role-play in which I am a girl from a rich family and I took you with me after finding you, abandoned in an alley… in the middle of a terrible storm… then, I offer you my own umbrella, from so on, you serve me with your life... or something like that, what do you think?”

“Did lady Monica just come up with that premise?”

Well, I feel like I’ve seen that setup before in a novel or manga… probably.

“Mm… however, that happened when we were children and we have grown up together… up to this point.”

And the feeling that I’ve seen that story somewhere else just keeps growing.

“I see…”

“Anyway, the point is that you will serve me all the day long, you will have to act as my servant, I took away your capability of being rude towards me. Also... if, in my opinion, there have been more times that my control over you has done that you treat me courteously than those where you have done it that way... I’ll extend the game one more day.”

“I-I get it...”

As always, her game, suddenly, escalated dangerously.

“And so on until the day when, again, in my opinion, you have been gentle enough with me.”

“…Can I ask something?” I raised my hand before speaking, just in case.

“Go ahead.” She nodded.

“Will we go to school like this?”

“Of course we will! Darling, it would be too easy for you... and boring for me, to play this game just between the two of us, wouldn’t it?”

If just moments ago it had escalated from zero to one hundred with the ‘approval’ factor, this time it went up from one hundred to one thousand with the ‘public execution’ factor. Seeing my dignity at stake, I had to put up with the urge to yell something indecent, instead, I swallowed my words and began to sweat nervously.

“I-I understand... l-l-lady Monica.”

“But fear not little one, as soon as the game is over, the whole world will disremember that they saw you under such extremely disconcerting conditions…” She paused for a moment, making a strange pout with her mouth. “I think you infected me with all the sophisticated speech... anyway, there is an extra detail: if we have to repeat the game, everyone’s memory will be preserved... so the shame will accumulate until you finish it.”

I don’t know why I feel that Monica is getting crueler each day… of course she has done worse things than this, yes, but for some reason I end up enjoying those things.

ALTHOUGH I DOUBT THAT I WILL ENJOY BEING SUBJECTED TO PUBLIC DERISION.

...Or will I end up drooling at her feet as she leads me on the leash down the street?

I got goosebumps at the idea, hopefully I won’t reach that point.

“You were thinking about dirty things huh…? Mmmm?” Using her usual invasive protocol, she brought her head closer with every ‘huh’ that left her mouth.

“Shu...! I-I don’t think so, lady Monica.”

I almost end up telling her to shut up… one more day like this? I won’t be able to bear it, I definitely have to win this game today… so tomorrow I’ll have my revenge, after all, she’s just throwing fuel into the flame.

“Ah... and I almost forgot one last thing” as she was about to walk out the door, Monica seemed to remember something and turned, walking towards me with her dirty and typical malicious smile. “Obviously, I will take away your size throughout the day, isn’t that lovely?”

Before I could reply, she touched my forehead with her left index finger. It didn’t take long for me to realize that she shrunk me to her same size… which was significant, considering she would be doing it all day long.

Apparently, this is going to be a pretty rough day...

“But before that…”

For a moment, her face became gentle and friendly, leaving to a side all of that false malice of hers as she looked at me with some concern before giving me a hug that surprised me.

“A-are you okay with all that? Am I overdoing it?”

...I almost laughed when I heard the reason behind her concern... she’s Monica, after all.

“It’s fine, don’t be silly... although I’m not sure about the part where my classmates see me like this but I think it’s fine since it’s part of one of your fabricated realities, am I right?”

I forgot to speak formally... but the words came out as fluently as they always do... honestly, this girl...

But she didn’t answer, I only felt a faint affirmative movement coming from her head as I gently patted her fragile back, so fragile that for some reason I wanted to hold her in my hands for a long time.

“I know it’s time to go to school, but… how about we stay like this for a while?” I unconsciously closed my eyes… I felt a little sleepy.

I managed to surprise myself with my own behavior… but no, it wasn’t my mouth betraying me thanks to her powers, I genuinely felt that way, just wanting to hold her for a while.

“…Are you sure?”

“Of course, silly.”

“Okay…”

“With the list of disadvantages and advantages that you brought along with the package of being my girlfriend… I suppose one of them is that given these situations, you can stop the time.”

“Boo… the way that sound is quite rude.”

For a moment I felt unstable since the floor at my feet disappeared, and it was replaced with void; when I opened my eyes to check my surroundings... we were in the middle of nowhere, of...

“Stars?”

“Isn’t that great?”

I couldn’t help sighing.

“For some reason I think I’m becoming more and more attached to you. You’re not manipulating me, are you?”

“Hey! That’s cruel!”

“Of course it is! Hahaha.”

“Pfft…”

We both started laughing at the same time, I can’t believe we’re laughing at something as dumb as this.

But still…

Our laughter slowly faded into silence amid the starry landscape until it disappeared completely… being replaced by the quiet sound of our breaths.

“...I guess this time I couldn’t keep up the act... damn, the costume I bought you is useless now... anyway, I think you can have it… and since it’s quite elegant I don’t think I won’t ask you to do an exclusive cosplay session for me in the future.”

“Uh? Are you not going to continue the macabre game you prepared for today?”

She sighed looking tired, but in the tone of voice that proceeded to that sigh moments later, I caught an ‘are you serious?’ mood.

“Do you really think I feel like being an evil dom after you did this? Duuh, you completely crushed the atmosphere.”

“Aaahahaha...”

For some reason I felt I should apologize, even though she’s the only one who should apologize anyway for coming up with such a hideous role-play.

“Do you know how many hours I spent planning it?”

“Well, as horrible as the background sounded, I’ll give you an hour... and I’m being generous.”

“You… you don’t hold back with me at all….”

“Monica, you are... oh my… Monica, you are omnipotent and... in fact! I should stop saying ‘oh my god’ when surprised and change it to “oh my Monica.”

“Nghhh... don’t do that please, it feels pretty awkward.”

“Do you think it’s fair for me to hold back around you when you literally have the universe in the palm of your hand?”

As soon as I finished saying that, I felt her hug become much stronger… firmer… it felt exactly like if she didn’t want to let me go.

“Something wrong?” I asked her.

“I just…”

“Hey! Look!”

The moment the firmament turned into a shower of stars, I ended up interrupting what she was about to say almost instantly.

We both ended our hug while floating in the middle of nothing, still holding our hands and looking in the same direction.

“How beautiful…”

It was Monica’s voice that spoke while I gaped at numerous shooting stars flying through the ‘sky’ that surrounded us from every direction, she simply smiled and spoke once more.

“Do… do you remember?” She said, timidly.

...

...

...

“But... how could I forget it? Monica... of course I remember.”

“Huh...?”

“Your beautiful face, always bathed in melancholic tears full of regret.”

“No…”

“Full of helplessness.”

“You…”

“Let me forgive you Monica... let go of my hand, please.”

“I can’t… I can’t do that… d-don’t ask me to do something impossible!”

“Have you forgotten?”

“That is…”

“That… promise.”

“…”

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl, a beautiful girl filled with shining potential, a potential so beautiful and so great that it was able to bring her ruin by itself.

“Stop…”

Her tears did not stop flowing, until one day the pain apparently left, the cause?

“No... I won’t...”

Was it compassion? Tenderness? Maybe not even her was aware of it. Still, inside of her, even inside a being as injured and tragically beautiful as her… something special blossomed, something genuine and sweet… and at the same time, deleterious.

“Don’t do it… stop... stop now, please!”

…Below a shooting star, she sealed a promise with the purpose of healing the insane pain growing inside of her, a promise that she knew she would never fulfill. Everything because of the origin of the beautiful thorny flower that took root in her heart, in a permanently wounded heart that had reached the sky, the stars and infinity itself.

“You are... so... cruel...”

Those thorns never let her heart rest, however... something different, maybe... something cruel had already claimed her heart before the beauty that flooded her insides turned into a sea of r03;r03;perennial venom.

“Despite... despite everything...”

With tears in her eyes, the girl who had lived through countless springs...

“... She... never gave up...”

And she kept going…

“And she kept going…”

Incessantly…

“Incessantly…”

And she continued walking...

“And he continued walking…”

She persisted ...

“She persisted...”

And remained constant...

“And rem... remained constant...”

She insisted...

“She… in…insisted…”

And persevered... until she failed at the only task she had...

“And per... per...”

Until inside of her...

“Sev... severed...”

There was only pain...

“Until... until she… fa...”

Sorrow…

“...”

And a hollow reminder of a promise she forgot in her own heart.

“...”

The same promise that manifested as a penance that would last just for that girl... and who took over her interior before the sea of r03;r03;thorns became insurmountable.

That is why only when she cried…

“...”

…That hollow reminder...

“That’s enough...”

…Was filled with something…

“Shut up…”

Since the only thing that could fill it were her bitter tears, tears that could never reach someone else.

“That’s all.”

***

“How beautiful…”

It was Monica’s voice that spoke while I gaped at numerous shooting stars flying through the ‘sky’ that surrounded us from every direction, she simply smiled silently.

Perhaps out of fear of letting go of her and getting lost in the void of space, I squeezed her hand tougher than before, of course, considering my own strength so as not to hurt her.

“I want us to grow up together, Monica...”

"Yeah…”

“I want to be with you for a long time.”

“Why don’t you say forever instead”? She looked away from the shiny show to take a look at me with a lightly pissed expression.

“Well… ‘forever’ sounds kind of scary… and since I know you enough…”

“Are you implying that you wouldn’t spend an eternity with me!?”

“E-eternity sounds even worse!”

“Oh... you’re right...”

“No way... pfft...”

And so, our laughter was sheltered by the seemingly incessant void that stretched out to the stars once more.

***

Once upon a time, in a land abandoned by memories, many meters underground, there was a girl named Monica.

That very young girl had a unique gift; the gift of a prodigious intelligence never seen before.

But despite her fortunate initial circumstances, the world didn’t want to be nice to a privileged girl… instead.

The world was cruel.

Atrocious.

And maybe, if there is still something higher than the girl who was over the stars and existence itself, maybe if there is someone or something much higher dictating what that girl does and thinks... maybe her soul still can be saved.

Because even in the darkest of hearts, despite being an incomprehensible soul for the girl who can understand everything...

There is still mercy for a spirit that seeks rest... and another one that desperately looks for compassion.

Forgiveness for not being able to keep a promise she never planned to accomplish.

 

Chapter 16: The horrid prospect of a laughable tragedy that goes hand in hand with this funny vision of a pathetic comedy.

 

End Notes:

I know the chapter this time around may seem disappointingly short and quite strange, using an unusual(?) narrative. Even so, I think it was necessary for me to write a chapter like this, since it would dictate many things that are about to happen... or that perhaps have already happened.

You can contact me via discord, my tag is Exosaur#7911; you can also found me on twitter as @ExosaurX where I’ll publish stories updates. If you like my work, don’t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 17 — Swords, fists and poems by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

“Once upon a time there was a little girl who defied the world who gave blood to her veins. That girl faced, with her broken heart, an evil greater than anyone, in reality or fiction, could imagine: the human illusion.”

“However, the line between that girl’s wavering sanity and the power that overwhelmed her, grew much dimmer with each wobbly step she took, bleeding her own sadness and losing her own will, ‘You will not be able to overcome my determination!’ She screamed in despair at her worst enemy.”

“Why was it then that the grown girl, now turned into a withered flower, screamed, desperate and sobbing, before a broken mirror in which she could discern an unhappy smile that did not correspond to her face, nor to her emotions?”

Chapter Type: -Plot-


And maybe if there’s something higher than the girl who hung over the stars and existence itself, maybe… if there is someone or something much higher dictating what that girl does and thinks... maybe her soul can still be saved.”

Shirogane looked at me at the same time that I looked at him, both of us held gazes and slightly confused feelings.

Because even in the darkest of hearts, despite being an incomprehensible soul for the girl who understands everything… ─The beautiful pink-haired girl paused briefly before continuing reading with an intonation that contrasted… and perhaps for the better, with the powerful energy emitted by what she was reading─. There is still pity for a spirit that seeks rest... and another one that desperately beg for forgiveness.”

In silence, my friend, the storyteller, and I looked at each other with a complicated expression, wanting to say something to break the ice, however…

“Tomoe… I know you wrote this, but… uh…”

The tanned-skinned girl looked at Monica with some curiosity when she heard her own name.

“Don’t you like it?”

Shirogane and I shook our heads in denial almost at the same time, despite the conversation that began to develop between the two of them, we agreed, almost as if we had used telepathy, to leave this to Monica.

“On the contrary, in fact... it’s a pretty good piece of writing, with great literary value and everything, but...”

“But?”

I never thought that criticizing someone else’s handwriting, especially a close friend’s, would be so… uncomfortable.

“It’s too depressing.”

“Oh… is it really so… depressing?”

Finally, and unable to bear it, we supported Monica in unison.

“Definitely!”

A couple of minutes later our history teacher made his appearance so we tried to put the Tomoe-related bitter pill behind us. The rest of the day passed without incidents, at least until it was time to leave.

***

Monica, Sugita, Hanazawa and I left class together and started walking through the halls, this was a very unusual foursome, but I guess this kind of thing happens, ever since Shirogane helped me get out of the social outcast zone... and ever since I’m dating the school star.

“I can’t believe Shimada did that, it’s so embarrassing!” Said Monica while laughing

“Right!? If it weren’t for the huge love I feel for him, I don't know what I would have done!”

“Guys seem to like to do that kind of stuff you know? Once Danny...”

Since Sugita and I were a little ahead and talking to each other, we didn’t pay much attention to what the girls were saying until we started hearing our names being mentioned regularly, that’s when we realized they were talking bullshit about us.

“Hey, you two...”

Right at that moment, the handsome boy was interrupted by something that caught our attention; a specific door in the hallways that for some reason was open. Glancing inside, we saw a boy from our class who had left the classroom before us.

Tetsuo, Shinsato Tetsuo, the only boy from our class who attends the kendo club was in the middle of a practice. Taking advantage of the occasion, we stayed near the door watching him as he faced a boy from another class.

In the end, our partner was the winner, even so, both shook hands without any kind of resentment as they separated to approach where their things were to wipe off their sweat.

“Hey Tetsuo.”

As always, Sugita was the first to approach and start a conversation; I may have improved my communication skills and learned a bit to socialize from my instructor, Shirogane, but this guy was way too high in our class hierarchy, even above Shirogane himself, I’m honestly glad he’s not one of those guys who uses his popularity and charisma to mess with others.

“Oh hello, what an unusual group huh.”

Still wiping the sweat from his brow, the guy in clothes that club participants wear specifically in their practices greeted us kindly, as if he wanted to make us feel welcome in what could be considered ‘his area.’

“Don’t say that, you know I love all of you equally! Right?”

“You speak as if you were our older brother, Shimada” Monica sounded a little disgusted by the way he spoke, obviously she was faking it.

“What about me, Sugita?” Said Hanazawa with a grumpy voice, getting into the conversation with a heavy stomp.

Despite it being Shinsato who was working his ass off in training, I could feel Sugita’s face starting to sweat… well, I guess he asked for it.

“Anyway!” Using his conversational fluency, the prince of the class used his abilities selfishly for once “I can see you put a lot of effort here... and from what I could see a moment ago, it’s not in vain.”

“Thanks for the compliment… but I still have a long way to go…” He smiled. “And I’m not saying that to be modest, I’m confident in my abilities, but I still have a long way to go if I want to be good enough to participate in the prefectural kendo tournament.

Monica and Sugita next to me whistled out of amazement.

“From the prefecture, huh…? You’re aiming high.”

“Yes... I know it may sound crazy, but I’m really passionate about it.”

“That’s great” Monica chimed in this time.

“Thank you.”

“You know what? Your motivation prompted me to think about something to help you.

For some strange reason, I felt that what Monica was going to say next was going to be the start of another one of her silly games.

“Help me?”

“Yup! See this weakling here?” My girlfriend said, grabbing me by the arm.

I feel that at this point any suspicion that arises in me about Monica is an irrefutable fact.

“He may not be as weak as he seems. Why don’t you try helping him with his practice, Danny?”

She got me to a point where she knows I’m unable to refuse, honestly sometimes I wish she wasn’t so intrusive when she does this kind of thing… but I guess I just have to go along with it.

Letting out a breath, I spoke.

“Well... yes, of course, if you agree” I said, looking at Shinsato.

“So, it was that... well, if you don’t mind helping me, I accept anything that can help, but... Do you know anything about kendo?

“I’ve held a bamboo wood sword a couple of times, but let’s just say I’m more literate in martial arts, so if it’s okay with you, I can use my bare hands instead of a sword.

“A-are you sure?" A blow with a bamboo sword won’t kill you yeah, but is not that it hurts little...”

“Don’t worry, I’ll manage.” Dropping my bag next to his, I positioned myself in front of him.

“Aren’t you underestimating me…?”

“Don’t be silly Shinsato, my Danny is not like that!” Monica said with a rather cheerful mood.

I just looked at him in silence while trying to ignore the embarrassing fact about Monica referring to me as her property, thing that, I’m going to admit, didn't bother me in the slightest.

“Without appropriate protection and without a sword... I don’t know if you’ve never received one of these blows or if you simply want me to whip you, in either case, you’re already on this, don’t even think about backing down.”

“Sure.”

… There is only one person for whom I would not mind being whipped… and that is definitely not you, I assure.

We both got into position, ready to engage.

The others moved to the side and… apparently, we drew stares from everyone else in the club…I had to put that out of my mind before it started to affect me, because if I think too much about it, in an instant I won’t be able to do anything out of shame.

“Here I go, Wakahisa.”

“Come, Shinsato!”

Shinsato moved quickly towards me, raising his bamboo sword and preparing to swing it in my direction.

And then…

My world began to move in slow motion, not because Monica has manipulated it... in fact, that has nothing to do with it here, it’s something much older than that.

With probably impeccable dexterity, I dodged the sword that came at me in a clean, solid downward slash, only moving my body enough so the blade didn’t touch me, almost as if I had absolute control over every cell in my body so that it moved only the strictly necessary distance, at the exact moment.

Immediately afterwards, even without withdrawing his sword, I pushed my fist towards Shinsato’s arm, who perplexed, saw me unable to react fast enough.

A precise blow to his right arm was enough to make him open his hand and drop the weapon, almost as if I was using acupuncture. A hit with enough force in a specific place is enough to do something like that.

The sound of the wooden bamboo sword hitting the ground was quickly swallowed up by the profuse silence of all those in the kendo club who watched our confrontation.

Having snapped out of my moment of focus, my body cooled down unlike my face which felt, in fact, quite warm.

Taking a simple look around me, I realized that they all had more or less the same expression; one of not being able to believe what they were seeing, of course, except for Monica, who knew this side of me better than anyone.

“Uh… Danny… what was that?” Started Sugita with a puzzled face, getting closer.

At this point, I figured I couldn’t just say something like ‘I just got lucky’ or some other generic excuse like that.

“Wakahisa…”

It was now Shinsato, somewhat perplexed, who pronounced my last name with a certain intonation that I hadn’t heard in years.

“ ‘Wakahisa... the child prodigy.’ It’s you?”

“I guess you could call me that a few years ago.”

And that was how my ordinary high school life would take an unexpected turn.

***

A few years ago, my life was somewhat complicated; I was not a very welcome kid in my elementary school. Children, sometimes, tend to be a bit cruel when they have to spend time with someone who is not the same as them. My case? My name was foreign, I was certainly different from the others regarding that.

There was one boy in particular who loved to mess with me, many times even proceeding to use force against me, taking advantage of the fact that he was bigger and stronger than me. Obviously, since the status quo of a classroom is paramount, no one wanted to risk their necks getting in the way to defend me; I don’t blame them, we were all children, children are like that.

Luckily, my parents never found out about this, I never told them as I thought it might bring unnecessary inconvenience to both the school staff and the status quo in our classroom. However, I didn’t want it to stay that way, I don’t think calling it ‘revenge’ was the right thing to do... but definitely the me back then wanted to stop being bothered.

My own solution to the problem was to suggest to my parents, unaware of my school situation, to enroll me in an institution that would teach me martial arts. They were a little surprised at the time, but they agreed to my request without much problem, that’s when something strange turned on inside of me, like a switch that I didn’t know I had within me, turning something on for the first time.

Moving faster than everyone else, leaving the other guys behind, every single thing I was taught was absorbed into my mind practically instantly, every technique, move. Whatever they taught me would be easily mastered by me in a day or two, just the strictly necessary so that any technique that they taught me was burned in my muscle memory at breakneck speed.

My sensei probably saw that flame in me, he wanted to test that potential making me to face the best guys at the institution. His perplexed face was kind of funny when he saw me beat his best student... of course, that made me the best student of the children’s level.

As I continued to improve my technique, I got in trouble at school, the cause? The boy who was teasing me panicked when I didn’t submit to him anymore, simply by grabbing his arms with more force than he thought I could reach. That day I realized that the kid was really a loser and he messed with me because I never defended myself.

Unfortunately for me, the boy was the son of the principal of the school… and although it might sound strange for elementary school children, he planned a way where he pretended that I used my knowledge of martial arts to beat him up or something, to tell the truth. I never had the details.

In the end, my parents had problems with the principal and I ended up changing schools, luckily, in that new school there were no children who would mess with me, I went from being the object of disgust in the classroom, to being a child that nobody paid attention to.

Fortunately for me, my parents never bought the story that I beat up the annoying kid, thanks to that, I wasn’t scolded too much, not too much, because they scolded me for never telling them about the abuse.

***

“M-my poor Danny went through so much…”

“It’s not that bad” I outlined a somewhat mocking smile. “It’s not something that haunts me, I have nothing to regret, since I didn’t use my abilities to kick the boy’s ass or something, I just had bad luck.

“You are so…”

Monica jumped on me like gum on our way home with such force that for a moment I thought I might lose my balance.

“But… Are you sure of what you did? I mean… telling everyone in our class about ‘The Wunderkind’.”

“That? Well... I would have preferred to keep it a secret, but I messed up with Shinsato, I had no choice but to tell it.

“ ‘The Wunderkind’ huh… I really didn’t think you were that famous…”

“Don’t mention it.”

***

A few hours before...

“Are you THAT Wakahisa?!”

“I-I can’t believe it!”

Boys and girls alike jumped towards me while I tried to hide the shame that melted inside me.

“After having overwhelmingly surpassed the prefectural champion, the unstoppable Wakahisa pronounces himself against the elders at his 11. With no opponents his age who can even touch him, a lot of thought went into the decision to pit him against people much older than him. The boy in question seems to agree.”

“Shinsato…” I said, starting to get my face warm.

“Undoubtedly, the child prodigy has his title well deserved, having defeated nothing more and nothing less than an important black belt at his 11”

“Shinsato!” I exclaimed, my face presumably red. “D-don’t read so engrossed about someone that is clearly listening to you, okay?”

“Ah, s-sorry, Wakahisa. But… why did you disappear when you were apparently on top?”

“That…” I sighed. You may be mistaking my way of thinking, I... let’s say I didn’t enjoy being the focus of half the country’s attention, the only thing that interested me was facing someone who would be able to put a good fight... sadly, I ran out of people.”

“You… ran out of people?” Sugita asked.

“Yes, I realized that none of those black belts was going to be able to beat me when I had already defeated a couple... what came after that? I came here with a different appearance and demeanor, of course.”

“What do you mean?” This time it was Shinsato again.

“It’s true! In the photo I see here, you have brown hair.” Said Monica

I nodded before speaking.

“My mother told me much later, at the time I didn’t understand it, but when I stepped on the spotlight she began to dye my hair that color. I never understood why she did it, but when it was all over and I wanted to go back to a quiet life at school, she explained to me that she did it so that I could have it again by just recovering my natural hair color.

“Why don’t I have that fundamental piece of information?!” Monica exclaimed next to me, quite alarmed.

“You never asked.”

“What kind of answer is that!?”

“Anyway, I let my hair grow long enough to cover my left eye, luckily, puberty changed me at that time and I tried to pretend that my physical fitness was nil, I just wasn’t interested in attracting attention... but in the end everything came to light.”

“This is… way too surreal.”

Clearly, everyone was quite in awe of having a celebrity studying with them.

***

“Seriously… hiding from your girlfriend the fact that you dyed your hair…”

“Again, you never asked and I never had anything that motivated me to say ‘hey, you know I used to dye my hair when I was a kid because I was a martial superstar?’”

“But… any opportunity is good to know more about my favorite person…”

The cute way she said it made me blush, I still can’t constantly be prepared for such sudden attacks.

“To make it up to me… ufufufu… you know… I want to try something new once we get home!”

“Anything new? Why do I feel that whatever it is involves me being a thousandth in size of what I am now?”

“I won’t let you down, I’ll make sure you enjoy every moment of it too!”

“I will in no way question that.”

End Notes:

How was it? It’s been literally over a year since I wrote anything, but as I say, ‘new year, new promises, goals, and some lies too’. I wanted to take advantage of the 2023 mark to focus on continuing things that I had left behind along the way, as well as finishing other things.

Either way, I hope I haven’t lost the touch that, I feel, has distinguished the characters in this story.

You can find me on Discord as Exosaur#7911 and/or on Twitter as @ExosaurX where I will let you know every time I update my stories so you don’t miss out. If you like my work, don’t forget to leave a review!

Chapter 18 — The last chapter of a book without a back cover cannot be called an epilogue by Exosaur
Author's Notes:

Would the end of the story be unexpected at this point? Probably, pay attention to the chapter end notes!

Chapter Type: -Plot-



After arriving at Monica’s house, we both kicked off our shoes and stood on the polished hardwood floor in our socks.

“I’m going to take a quick bath, once I get back, let’s do something together, ‘kay?

A moment after nodding at her, Monica took another step in my direction, closing the distance between us and giving me a kiss on the cheek before entering the bathroom.

“I wouldn’t mind if you took your clothes off outside either...” I said to myself in a whisper.

Shaking off those impure thoughts from my head, I entered the living room, leaving my bag on one of the sofas and approaching the kitchen to drink some water and moisten my dry lips.

One step.

Two steps.

And three.

Four.

When I closed my eyes for a moment, I felt as if my brain had been shaken from inside my skull, and when I opened them, I felt a little dizzy.

When I opened my eyes once more, my body was sitting on the sofa looking at a glass full of water on the low table in front of me. It didn’t take me long to analyze my surroundings and realize something, or rather someone.

“So…you finally woke up.”

The couch wasn’t exactly what my butt was on, but rather a thick pair of legs that I know all too well.

“Monica…”

“I was waiting for you... or not? Who knows, it’s a shame though... I mean, this world, it was getting interesting...”

Wrapping her arms around me, she placed her hands on my chest, pressing me against her naked body, but…did I give importance to lust? To desire?

On the contrary, my eyelids felt heavy and all I wanted was to get some sleep.

She is aware of everything that happens in this world, after all.

“Did you think I wouldn’t notice that you woke up? Either you are pretty naive, or...

“My desire is just so great that it opposes you…

I didn’t even try to resist the seemingly fragile arms that held me against her, an instant would be enough for me to disappear from existence... but she would never do something like that to me, although I might disappear as a germ on her body if she wanted it to be.

“Why don’t you get some sleep?” Monica suggested.

“Sure… it could be… a good… idea…”

With no energy supporting my eyelids, I let them fall, descending into total darkness. But before my consciousness completely faded away, I could hear a distant voice speaking to me tenderly.

“By the way... your special food... still tastes as good as always... although crude oppositions, they are rather cute attempts on your part to express both your love and your resistance to me.

Hearing those last words, I felt as if my brain had been shaken by an emotion so strong that my heart ached with intensity.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry, but above all, I wanted to protect her.

Breaking out of her grasp, I stood up and turned towards her, giving Monica what was probably the fiercest glare I’ve ever given not only her, but to anyone else.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?”

I felt like my brittle voice was the only way I was able to release these repressed feelings that I have held back for so long.

“A martyr!? Is that what you want to be!?”

My face flushed but this time not because of the shame of having the most beautiful girl in the world naked in front of me, but because of the anger born from remembering what she did, I felt like I couldn’t stop expressing my own feelings uncontrollably.

“Stop it already, damn it! STOP NOW! YOU ARE SICK!”

Taking her by the shoulders, I dug my fingers into her white skin with all my strength and with my eyes burning, I tried to examine her soul by seeing through her eyes.

“I did it for you! You know! I have told you, even Shirogane without even being perfect told you! Even something as imperfect as he could see that everything you’re doing is wrong! And…” I felt my voice breaking, which made me pause for a moment to control my emotions.

Sadly, it’s not something I could do at this point when looking into her eyes I couldn’t make out anything, I couldn’t find anything that would give me any clues as to what she was thinking, which only made me angrier.

“Stop sugarcoating me! Stop looking for me! Let me go!” Tears began to cloud my vision, unable to control what came out of my mouth, not because I was being manipulated. “Stop… stop it… really… this doesn’t make any sense! WE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!”

My fingers were still buried in her shoulders, but…she didn’t express pain, or sadness, discomfort, or any other feeling that responded to everything I was letting out, or to the fact that I’m squeezing her shoulders with all my strength, with so much strength that I feel that could break them at any moment.

“Danny, you… are wrong.”

And for the first time, I could see an expression on her face, but contrary to what one might think looking at the current situation, it was a smile, and not just a normal smile, but one that radiated the same pity that one feels when seeing a dog with an injured paw.

“If you are already so close to breaking... that means that soon you will give in and I’ll be happy with you forever... even if your stupid noble ideology doesn’t allow it... why would you refuse? Why would you oppose me? I am… I am the incarnation of God on this earth without divinity, without deities! And all I ask of the world is to have you in my arms! Forget about death! Forget that you aren’t mine! Be mine, Danny, you know how happy you can be with me...”

Like a dam that broke, the girl of my dreams pounced on me, making me drop her shoulders for her to take mine, unlike me, gently; her voice haughty and solemn, but without a hint of despair.

“Things will be done my way Danny… because I can’t let such a stupid mistake take you to the grave when I can literally bring you back. Who says that I can’t bring the dead back to life? What kind of dumb idiosyncrasy is that? Ethics? How does that change anything about the fact that I am infinite? Danny, I AM eternal...”

Monica brought her face closer to mine with a slightly disturbed look, her ruby pupils looking straight into my soul.

“You are the only one who can understand me in this world that left you behind, and you... you are the only one who knows who I really am... and who can understand me... do you know why?

“It is the first… the first time in this worl-“

“Because you are exactly like me, darling… because you’re part of me, not something as foreign to my soul as an arm or a leg… you are much more than that, Danny.”

Completely ignoring me as she talked on and on, I thought to myself how very comforting it felt to see the real Monica in front of me, expressing her selfish desires for once in the 18 years of this reality.

“You’re inside my soul, Danny, you’re like a little stain, a little stain that adhered to my soul, that’s why, even if you can resist... you’ll never be able to beat me, so... you know what? I don’t care how long we have to do this, Danny… I… I can’t get off this boat even if it’s sinking, you’ll be mine, you’ll be mine because you’re the only thing in existence that I want… and yet… you’re the only thing in existence that I cannot have…!”

“I don’t belong… to this world…”

“If it’s impossible for you to understand with just words... then we’ll keep doing it, I’ll never stop until the day you come to me, the day the real you wakes up in a reality that makes you feel so good that you won’t want to keep opposing me, the day when you realize that this world and all the others are a gift from me to you, once that day arrives...

As she spoke, Monica changed her gaze to a calmer and lacking one, bringing her face closer to mine once more and connecting our lips in a kiss.

“…Would you let me have you forever?”

***

The raindrops float in the air, you can see the reflection of the pink sky in them, bouncing over and over again on my belly button.

On a day like any other (or maybe not), a meteorite falls on the earth and annihilates the human race, there is no one to stop it, of course there is no omnipotent entity that is capable of destroying it with a breath, so we are definitely not saved.

The next day, a massacre devastates the Sakura Densetsu academy, leaving seven students and a teacher dead, the principal remains in a coma, apparently a first-year boy forgot his pencil at exam time, so he let out a lethal gas from his insides after inserting his hands into his stomach and tearing it open with sheer brute force.

A week ago, a girl declared herself the most popular of class B in the second year, although her way of doing it was to say the least... strange, she vomited the dinner from the previous day into the mouth of the boy she liked, as expected, he happily agreed and everyone at school celebrated by throwing up on each other.

On the way home... an elderly lady dropped her pants in the middle of the highway, immediately after, her intestines fell to the ground, the force of the impact was such that the lady simply fainted, a car skidded with the intestines and stopped being affected by gravity, it exploded in midair a couple of minutes later.

Every morning it rains hemorrhoids, at first it was considered a rather unique meteorological phenomenon, however, as time went by, people began to trade in it, now it is the legal tender in Japan. Who would want to use boring coins or bills instead?

The sun has a happy face and the moon is always sour, while the hot star gives us a smile at all times and even often talks to us, the satellite will always look down on us and spit, killing millions of people every day, they say that we became extinct and the sun never smiled again.

Pictures dance in textbooks, classes are so much fun when you can talk to the historical figures in your book in class to ask them what date they were on when a given event occurred, but you shouldn’t ask them about the future, that would cause the book to explode, taking with it your head and nothing more, nothing less than the theory of relativity!

Since oranges were turned into a lethal weapon by terrorists from an eastern country, life is not the same, you may be walking calmly when an orange lands in your pelvis and... if you are a boy, it destroys your reproductive system completely, if you are girl, it leaves you barren for life, what? How? Obviously, it’s the principle of anti-natality oranges, they teach it in kindergarten.

The last time my granny lost her teeth it was a big mess, a friend’s cousin who was visiting lost his foot when he found them and tried to hold them, I don’t know why she wears a mad dog for dentures, the current fashion are black cats!

I was in the center of EACH one of these dreams, after all, I was the reason why they exist.

***

“I told you, didn’t I?" That I love you.”

Stunned… I stood up after hearing such an egotistical statement, one that I recognized quite well, even though it was my first time hearing it… Or maybe it wasn’t?

“Monica... for... for how long have you been living this madness…?”

Having woken from a confused dream, all I found was a room as familiar as it was unfamiliar… a room in which I conceived my love for what feels like the first time… but in turn, feels like the last of countless others...

“That doesn’t matter, Danny... oh... it feels so good to be able to call you that way without any kind of remorse...”

My heart beats, even though it stopped beating long ago, a promise kept my heart stopped, a promise I made myself, however, a stranger reached into my chest and made it beat... over and over again...

However, those heartbeats did not mean being alive for me, that was a privilege that I gave up who knows how long ago... the rhythmic pulsations that kept blood running through my veins were born of fear... of uncertainty and pain.

Her smile…once precious and beyond comparison is now a receptacle of unreal and superficial feelings… yes…the smile of the woman I love.

Her countenance… fetid and nauseating, all it gives me to think about is looking away. Her head... a nest of illness and irresponsible desires, is a shadow of what a person’s soul once was.

“I will not stop… Danny”

The perpetrator of her own nightmares inadvertently approached me and placed her right hand under my jaw, lifting it to level with hers.

 “There is nothing left to stop… so… how about you give up?”

That word caused a tear to instantly drop from her left eye, she was still smiling, so she probably didn’t realize it at the time.

That’s right, the woman attached to me is nothing more and nothing less than the presence of the devil himself on earth, perhaps in the past I myself placed her next to a God, mostly because she manipulated me at will... but not just me...

The demon among demons manipulated existence to achieve her goal.

Her target… which is me, the real me.

Nevertheless…

 “I love you… my Danny…”

She gave me an incredibly tight hug, pressing my own arms against me and burying my head on her chest, her… warmth lulling me to sleep, her whispers causing me pain, the scent of her long hair reminding me of the distant past… and her being... her soul... reminded me that I lost Riedel Monica the day I died, just as I lost myself, Wakahisa Danny.

She, however, would start all over again to have me, to appreciate me and see me, to possess me and hoard me. Monica would put aside her humanity once more for the sole purpose of seeing me for a moment in front of her... before...

Before breaking once more.

Monica would give her soul as many times as necessary... to live that dream.

“If you love me...” I started

“I won’t let you go, you’re the only thing I have... but I can’t have you either... how complicated huh...”

“Mo-“

“You are to blame for me ending up like this, so your only obligation now is… to belong to me just as you are, perfect and unique, like yourself, Danny…”

“I-I can’t belong to you... Monica... I am...!

“Tell me, to me that I can do everything, to me that I can bring the dead to life at ease... what are the differences between being and belonging to me?”

“Differences… between being and belonging to you?”

“Tell me, Danny, you were his shadow and at the same time… you are Danny… and you belong to me… there is no difference between those two imaginary states.”

“Listen to me…”

“No matter what… I won’t give up.”

Determination, but not only that...

That was the determination of someone whose soul stopped working properly, a compulsive repetition that would yield to nothing.

“But it doesn’t matter… since that’s how things will end now…”

“Wait!”

Not that it helped, her cold, emotionless voice teaching me that, despite her words, this wasn’t the Monica she showed me in the world I remember now, was she like that in the ones I can’t remember?

***

Should I be here? I don’t know... and I don’t care either.

After all, I am the goddess of this world, the goddess of everything that exists and what does not, because what doesn’t exist is because I decide so.

His birth was a success once more, seeing him again was so satisfying…

And this is how our life together began again...

“When will you surrender to me… Danny…?” I enunciated those words while delicately touching my chest, as close to my heart as possible... which undoubtedly... hurts.

But everything is cloudy, what is real and what is not? I decide that, there is no one else to ask something like that… other than me.

“When… did I become this?”

After all, I think no human should have ever had this kind of power... 

End Notes:

I guess this is the end of a long journey of waiting. I'm sure that many of you, at this point, are with way more doubts than answers, although you most certainly have caught something from that ending... or was it too confusing? I keep berating myself mentally for writing such strange stuff, I hope I have left enough information so that you can get a general idea of what is going on.

As I said earlier, I am convinced that (perhaps) there are more questions asked than mysteries solved for a final chapter. Don't be afraid, all of them will be answered in a not too distant future, after more than a yer of inactivity, be sure that I thought a lot about how to give sense to all of the ideas that I have in my head for this story. That's why I beg you once again, wait and all your unknowns wiil be resolved. We are just halfway through this story even if DDBBaB just finished, you'll definitely know more about Monica and Danny in the future.

You can find me on Discord as Exosaur#7911 and/or on Twitter as @ExosaurX where I will let you know every time I update my stories so you don't miss out. If you like my work, don't forget to leave a review!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9421