Please Check Your Baggage by Isaac
Summary:

Jason finds himself in a peculiar position when a strange, white-haired security worker searches him at the airport. One thing leads to another and he doesn't quite get the vacation he was expecting.


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 9773 Read: 43107 Published: July 01 2015 Updated: July 22 2015
Story Notes:

Hi guys! I apologize for not posting for awhile, I've finally resolved some issues that were taking up a lot of my time. I also apologize for beginning a new story instead of continuing my other one, but I promise I will get back to it soon. Until then, enjoy this tale! I should be posting around two chapters a day after this one.

1. A Strange Encounter by Isaac

2. A Bumpy Plane Ride by Isaac

3. Some Minor Turbulence by Isaac

4. Getting Her Attention by Isaac

5. Getting Closer to Lexi by Isaac

6. Lexi's Big Mouth by Isaac

A Strange Encounter by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this new story, and all feedback is very much appreciated!

Thunder clouds began to roll over the eroded ceiling of the airport, and I decided to take this queue to run inside the faded baize building. I entered,  and the pitter-patter of light rain began behind me. I'm  satisfied with my timing, early enough to skip the rain and line to grab my boarding pass, but not so early as to lose sleep. I started walking to security after swiftly retrieving my boarding pass, noticing the degraded building. 
"Man, I hope the planes aren't as old as this building," I thought. I ended up receiving incredibly cheap tickets for myself and my friend Lexi due how run-down this area is, but the possibility of getting a 20 year old plane worries me.

 

The level of dust increased as I walked down towards security, now almost forming a visible haze. I hopped behind a short man, who wore the clothes of a typical tourist, and took my place in the security line. I placed my hand on the cool metal railing that guided the line, and I scanned the area to see if Lexi had arrived yet. 
"Guess not," I thought to myself. She had a bit of a habit of showing up directly on time, never early, never late. I decided to check my watch and saw that she wouldn't be here for another ten minutes or so. While looking through the crowded line, I noticed something odd. 
Everyone here seems.....dazed. Yes the line is moving, and yes small talk is buzzing between people, but it seems like everyone is half asleep; they all look just like they're going through the motions and not actually putting into any thought into their actions. 
"I'm getting a weird vibe here, I hope Lexi arrives here soon, so I'm not stuck with these robots," I thought nervously. 
Though this autonomous behavior did increase the speed of the line, my uneasiness made time move more slowly. 
Just as I began to load my carry-on to be checked, a pair of white hair and green eyes approached me. I lowered my gaze to meet the young woman in the face, and I noticed that she brandished a badge with the word 'security.' 
"Oh crap, did I do something?" I wondered. 
"Hello sir," her positive tome put me at ease, and my posture relaxed. 
"Our airport has recently implemented a new random check policy, and I need you to walk over in this room with me," she continued. 
"Alright," I replied willingly. "This policy is probably the only new thing in this airport," I joked to myself. I followed her short white hair, and noticed to strange things. She had a tattoo of a necklace, where a normal necklace would be. 
"Surprising she got hired with that tattoo, although I guess this place can't be really picky about who they hire." 
The other oddity I noticed was the door she was taking me too; it was down a hallway that I didn't notice at all before, and the color of the walls were a deep red here, not baize. The clash of colors bludgeoning my OCD beside, it actually felt like a situation where I won a contest or something, and I was grabbing my prize. 
Now curiously anticipating the possibility of a prize, I was happy to arrive at the similarly red door with a golden doorknob. 
"Right this way," she spoke to affirm I was following her. 
She swung the door open with surprising force and impatience, contradicting her earlier persona. I walked in directly behind her, now slightly nervous again. 
"Huh....." I audibly questioned. There was nothing in this room besides bright fluorescent lights and a white tile floor. 
I let go of the door and heard the audible "CLUNK" of the door falling back into its place. 
"So....um....what do I need to do exactly," still questioning this eerie room. 
She answered in a surprisingly blunt and cheerful, yet rushed, voice. 
"Oh that's simple sweetie, you just have to survive for me, then come find me, I'll be waiting."
"Um..what," I spoke, once against tensing up, trying to prepare myself for any trouble that might come.

 

"Hahaha," she laughed in a satisfied voice. A faint glow emitted from the center of her necklace tattoo, and with the snap of her fingers, that glow became an overpowering burst of light. 
"What!!!!" I exclaimed as I stumbled back. The red burst of light consumed me; I lost my vision, and my consciousness soon followed.

 

I was awoken to a sickness in my stomach, a haze in my vision, and a dizziness dulling my senses. The sound of a bustling line also greeted me, to my surprise, the machine-like aura of the airport denizens was lifted. I checked directly behind me, and the door, no, the WHOLE hallway, was gone, replaced by a wall. 
"What the....," my shock was also dulling my common sense. I turned back around to reclaim my spot in the security line, attributing this whole ordeal to a freak accident, or dream or something. 
One minor detail passed by me due to my brain being completely out of whack after waking up. 
At eye level, I was at the height of summer sandals!
"What....no...this can't be possible," I tried to console myself. 
"I know, this is a dream inside of dream. I must have hit my head or something on the door frame when I was walking into that room with the security lady. 
"Nope, nope, nope nope nope," I spoke aloud, no one hearing me. 
I pinched myself, hoping to wake up, but the sad messenger of pain hit me, alerting me that this was probably NOT a dream.
"What am I gonna do.... I have to find someone to help me....," a pool of scenarios descended on me, several involved me escaping, getting stepped on, and being dissected. 
"Okay I just need to find someone I can trust," I tried to assure myself.
As if on queue, a familiar voice stood out from the crowd. 
"And here's my boarding pass.....," a tall girl with long, shiny black hair stated. This girl began to remove her red sandals, revealing her cream colored feet, and placed them along with her carry-on on the security conveyor belt.
"Lexi!" I thought happily. 
"If I can get to her and grab her attention, I should be safe," I thought, now more optimistic of my situation. 
I began to run as fast as I could, hoping that my sprinting abilities hadn't gone along with my height. I managed to get close to her snow white skyscraper legs while she was walking out of the metal detector. I tried not to lose my footing whilst experiencing the tremors of her footsteps, and did my best to avoid the bustling crowd behind me. Dirt and sock lint clung to the back of her soles as I chased her, and her toes didn't fail to match with the rest of her clothes, being painted a bright red. A harsh, putrid smell hit me like a wall as I got closer. 
"Gross!" I thought. Lexi seriously needed to work on showering more often, not only did her feet look dirty, but they smelled twice as bad. A tremor larger than the rest knocked me off my feet, alerting me that she had grabbed her carry on bag and shoes. She placed her bag to the right of her on the ground whilst adorning her flip-flops. 
Knowing that it was better to stick with her and wait for an opportunity than to try to get her attention here. 
With wind racing past my head, the dust in the air creating a miniature sand storm, I raced towards the red purse. I hopped on, and the cool feel of leather rubbed on my skin. The smell of cinnamon gum emanated from the opening in the purse, and I managed to climb my way up. I jumped in the purse, and began waiting.

A Bumpy Plane Ride by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Hi guys! Man this is like one of my favorite chapters I've ever written, get ready for a great plane ride! As always reviews are very much appreciated, and they help me post more and creat higher quality stories. Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

Thankfully Lexi keeps her purse cleaner than herself, so there is plenty of room for me to make myself comfortable. There wasn't much room for light to peek in through the purse, so I started to blindly look for something comfortable that I could rest on; which is plenty fair considering I practically just sprinted a marathon. The burning feeling in my legs aside, I curled up against something that felt like a rectangular stack of cotton, and the rhythm of Lexi's footsteps lulled me into a state of false security.

 

"Where is he......?" Lexi spoke, a tinge of anger and anxiety in her voice. 
"He should of been here by now, he's ALWAYS early."
"ACHOOO!!!!"
Lexi sneezed into her right arm, and thankfully I wasn't in the splash zone, due to her wearing her purse on her left arm.

 

"Oh yeah, all this dust must be killing her allergies," I realized. "Now only if I could get her attention, so she won't  worry anymore about meeting up with me."
I began to contemplate possible ideas, but the up and down movement of Lexi's  purse became a distraction, and I couldn't come up with any realistic ideas.

 

"I better call him....," Lexi's habit of talking aloud continued.
"Oh crap, I lost my phone along with my carry-on back in that room," I remembered. Another way to get her attention lost. Lexi's call was greeted with my answering machine, and on response she aggressively shoved her phone into her purse, nearly squashing me into my cotton bed in the process. After hearing Lexi swear several times, a new voice chimed in.

 

"All passengers for flight 23 to South Carolina, Hilton Head, please begin boarding." This was greeted by Lexi swearing even more under her breath, and the sudden continuation of footsteps.

 

"He'll meet me there," she muttered. "He couldn't make this flight, but he can afford another one of these cheap-ass tickets."

 

"Even though I'm tiny, I'm still incredibly excited to head to Lexi's aunt's villa." My now excited attitude got the better of me, and yet again a false sense of security washed over me. Lexi entered the plane, and I peeked out of her purse to see that it is just as dusty and old as the airport.
"Sheesh, they could clean this thing once in a while," I heard Lexi mutter. Her passing comments made me feel comfortable in this situation; I absolutely love her blunt personality. Lexi moved towards the very back of the plane towards our seats, securing the window seat, placing her purse in the middle seat, and a middle-aged women taking the aisle seat. 
Time passed and I fell asleep, exhausted from this new body experience. However, I was awoken shortly by a gruff voice, "Ladies and gentlemen we will now begin our flight, as a reminder please fasten all seat belts and secure all carry-ons. The sudden acceleration of the plane squished me into my cotton bed further, creating a strangely uncomfortable yet comfortable situation at the same time. As we took off, I rose slightly out of my bed, back into my previous position, wiping the sweat of my brow. 
The gruff voice continued, "Ladies and gentlemen you are now free to move around the cabin."
With that, I tried to return to my sleep, when another sound interrupted me.
"ACHOOO!!!" Lexi sneezed violently into her arm. 
"Ah dammit, she muttered. Sniffling followed her words, which further testified that her allergies were bad. 
"Ah poor girl," I began to think, when a group of red-painted fingernails entered the purse. Her hand began moving around grabbing and testing several items, she's clearly looking for something. 
"Oh.....where are they......"
A shadow began to form over me, and a giant, silky white hand began to descend over my location. I had suddenly realized what my cotter bed was.
Tissues.
I had realized too late though, as I got up to run, I was pressed into the front of the tissue, and Lexi's hand lifted me up like a claw lifting up a stuffed bear at an arcade game. 
"Crap!" I screamed, muffled by my cotton captor. The tissue was brought up to Lexi's nose, and I was now face to face with a pair of nostrils. My hope that Lexi would notice me before she used it vanished, as her dark brown eyes began to close as she....
"ACHOOO!!!" her head was flung forward, diving me into a nostril, and covering me in lukewarm snot. 
"SHNNNNNNN," the torture continued as she blew her nose further, blobs raining down like meteors, landing on my torso and legs, and splash zoning the crap out of my face.
"This is soooo disgusting!!!" I shouted aloud, my sounds blocked.
BUMP
I went flying out of Lexi's hands and under the seat diagonal to her.
A similar gruff voice began speaking. 
"Folks, we're experiencing some turbulence, so we advise you to stay in your seats."
Lexi, knowing that she needed to pick up her tissue, did the logical thing. Being unable to reach it with her hands and having her seat belt on, she slips off her sandals, and they fall to the floor with a thud. She displays her silky soles in front of the tissue, revealing all the dirt and lint residing at the bottom of them. Lexi being five foot eight, her legs are easily able to stretch out and reach it. Her soles descend onto the tissue, and a smell hits me that is even more disgusting than the snot. It continues to worsen as her sole gets closer, and finally comes in contact with the rest of my body. I feel myself getting rubbed off onto the ball of her foot as her toes attempt clench the top of the tissue. Now successful in her endeavor, she promptly brings her foot up to her hands, and removes the tissue, but DOESN'T  remove the most important thing on that tissue.....ME!!!
I remain a cohabitant with her dirt and sock lint at the the bottom of her foot, unable to break free from the wretched snot that keeps me stuck to it. Her silky foot swaying back in forth. She ends up crossing her right leg, the one I'm on, over her left leg, and leaning back to get comfortable. 
This is gonna be one long plane ride.

Some Minor Turbulence by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Hey Guys! Hope you enjoy this one, and as always if you do or want to give feedback a review is much appreciated and helps me write faster.

As my nose started to become desensitized to the awful mix of dirt and dirty laundry, I was thankful that the air conditioning came from the floor, rather the ceiling. This prevented me from dying from a heat stroke, and consequently prevented the smell of Lexi's feet getting worse from sweat. I believe Lexi has fallen asleep, but sadly I'm  unable to do the same, with the extreme loudness of the plane and the chitter-chatter of all the passengers. I also have to consider that how to get unstuck from Lexi's foot before the plane ride ended. I don't like my chances of survival if she slides those flip-flops back on, and I don't plan having my life ended underfoot. On the bright side, the aforementioned AC was drying up the snot that kept me captive, so I think I should be able to break free from Lexi's sole. I began to struggle, wiggle, and attempted to claw my way out, but it was no use. I wasn't able to properly move being pressed up against her foot, more did I have anyway to get her attention, the oblivious girl that she is. 
I began to feel movement, and I started to hear a digging inside Lexi's purse, signifying that she had awoken, the cause likely being the loud conversation of the two guys sitting in front of her. She moved her left leg so that her ankle was resting on her right knee, giving me a full view of what she was digging for in her purse. She promptly pulled out her phone, the likely reason being to check to see if I had responded to her calls and texts. After hearing a dissapointed grunt from her, Lexi pulled out a pair of red earbuds from her purse, plugged them into the IPhone, and turned on some music. More likely than not this was to block out some of the loud, obnoxious noises of the plame so she could sleeo more easily. She then stuffed her phone in her ample bosom. She would always do that, especially when I'm around, as if due show off her prowess, even though she's only a C-cup. It must have turned into a habit overtime, as she wouldn't just do it to her phone, but her wallet, tissues, and even coins some time. It did make sense though with her personality being so open and straightforward. She then agressively started wiggling her left foot and toes, signing me up for an unwanted ride. I saw a similar group of red fingernails approach my temporary dwelling. The begun scratching in the area around me, and one nail ended up touching me.
"Oh gross...." Lexi spoke, now noticing the snot on her foot. She pulled out another tissue from her purse, and wiped off the bottom of her right foot, sweeping me up in the tissue. The tissue was raised up to her nose, turned on its clean side, and Lexi blew her nose violently one more time. 
"SHNNNNNNN!!!" 
The incredibly force wedged me out of the back of the tissue, causing me to fall straight down. Just as I thought death was upon me, my fall was met with a giant...
"WHOOOSH!"
I landed on something that felt like an airbag filled with water mixed with a trampoline. It turns out, the bust that Lexi had so frequently strutted proudly had cushioned my fall. Though upon landing on her left breast, the sweat combined with the curvature caused me to immediately fall directly into her cleavage. 
I screamed as I fell, hoping she might hear me, but those earbuds did there job, and I ended up directly on top of her phone, being uncomfortably pressed up against two sweat-seeping bouncy castles with Lexi completely unaware.
Sadly my nose wasn't desensitized to Lexi's disgusting BO, as I was forced to suffer through yet another smell torture session. As I began to feel like the unluckiest person ever, I heard what I thought might be my salvation. 
"Ladies and gentlemen we will begin are descent, please fasten all seatbelts," the pilot announced in a monotone voice.
My salvation came with some downfalls, however, as the increase in turbulence had a direct relationship with the bouncing of Lexi's chest. I felt as if though I was in a washing machine, being tumbled, tossed, and soaked in my chestal prison. Thankfully I felt the plane touch down, and with it a feeling of relief came over me. 
"I may be in a terrible position, but just surviving the plane ride gives me some confidence," I thought.
Lexi slipped her flip-flops back on, rose from her seat, and shoved her way through a line of anxious people to enter the airport. 
"Hopefully those shoes can contain those monster feet of hers, I don't think I'll ever get over that experience," I lamented.
I could practically feel her seething anger through violent motions. 
"Thank you for choosing....." the pilot's voice faded off into the distance as Lexi exited. A cool wave of air hit me like a cool shower after a long run, as the fresh AC of this much newer airport gave me a much needed refresher. Lexi's up and down movement kept me from getting comfortable, but  the AC helped with her sweat to minimize her BO. 
"Seriously how often do I have to remind this girl to wear deodorant!" I figured that I would have to scold her about that when I get back to my normal size. 
"No, let's not get ahead of myself. I need to get Lexi's attention before I'm able to do anything." I decided to look above me, and besides Lexi's chin, I couldn't see much, but the fresh light of day shone through the glass ceiling of the airport. Lexi went to grab her luggage from the retrieval area, and then promptly rented the car we agreed to split the price on. 
"He SO owes me money now!" Lexi spit out fiery words under her breath. Lexi ignored the well wishings of the perky rental car lady and got in the brand new car, which thankfully had decent AC. She exited the parking garage, making her way to the villa.

Getting Her Attention by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter, and as always lave reviews! It helps me determine what I need to fix and shows me whether or not you guys like my writing.

The car ride started off relatively smooth, allowing me for a breather. I sincerely wanted sleep, as this whole ordeal had left me exhausted. However, while the smell was nerfed, I definitely was going to have trouble sleeping while in my current position.

 

Although, whether I was able to or not soon didn't matter, as Lexi reached for her phone at a busy stoplight, hoping that she perhaps missed someone messaging her. Knowing all too well that this situation could only get worse, I made a quick roll off of the top of the phone as it lifted me out of my captivity, successfully avoiding further unpleasantness, but falling off onto the car seat in the process.
"Owww," I groaned. Despite the pain, my body was still suprisingly fine. When checking my surroundings, I noticed I was surrounded by two giant, muscular thighs, dawning red short-shorts.

 

While I'm sure I would be able to enjoy this in a different situation, right now I was worried about those massive, potential Jason-grinders. The body heat emitting off of them was insane, as the AC didn't reach that specific area of her body. I tried to stand up and see if I could move to a better situation, but her thighs were blocking everything in sight.

 

The only direction I was able to go was further up the seat, so I decided to make a dash in hopes that I wouldn't be seen.

 

BUMP
A speed bump sent me flying and bounced  me off of Lexi's left thigh closer towards my destination.

 

"Thanks for the push Lex," I spoke, trying to keep an optimistic attitude. The bump with her thigh DID actually put me at the front of the seat, but the landing was really rough of my back. I managed to get back up, ignoring that the leather seat exponentially increased the difficulty of this task, and I looked down below in the section with the pedals. Directly under where I was standing was her purse!

 

I could jump into that no problem, and I would be a heck of a lot safer than in between these giant Jason-smashing thighs! I prepared to jump, making sure to hit my mark, I didn't wanna end up on another wild ride with her feet. 
I stuck the landing, something cotton like and sticky cushioning my fall in the process.

 

"Gross, not again." I ended up landing on her used tissue. I promptly made my way out of that vile tar pit of snot, and decided to chill by her gum, hoping the sweet cinnamon smell would provide some aroma therapy.

 

The car soon came to a violent stop, reflecting Lexi's aggressive anger, and she picked up her purse and suitcase and exited the car. The cool smell of seawater hit me even through the purse, and I could tell we were right near the beach. The car honked once to signify she locked it, and the up and down movement I had gotten so used to resumed as she walked. The fresh breeze was so welcome, and I absolutely loved the lack of dust in the air, the less Lexi sneezes with me at this size the better.

 

She approaches and opens the door with her Aunt's silver key, and she walks in. The sea salt smell is replaced with that of air freshener, and the villa appears to be incredibly well-furnished.

 

Lexi kicks off her sandals near the door and sets her purse down on a small table for drinks next to a couch.

 

She herself sits on the couch right next to the table, and she places her bare feet on the lateral coffee table, clearly making the air freshener work overtime.
She pulled out her phone from her cleavage, and once again tried to contact me.

 

"Okay, this is likely the best chance I'm gonna get to grab her attention, so let's go," I gave myself a little pep talk. I climbed out of the purse, and hopped onto the little brown table. While ignoring the smell of lemon pledge, I was able to hop onto the arm of the olive green couch, right next to Lexi's actual arm. Her fingers tapped the couch hastily as she called me, and I pondered my next option. Her eyes began to close, and it looked like she was entering another attempt at napping.

 

"Okay, should I jump up and down on her hand, or make my way up to her ear?" Realising that her ear would be the best way for her to know that I'm not a bug. I made my my way up to the back of the couch, a fairly easy climb due to the lined texture and shallow curvature. After about two minutes of climbing, I was at the top of the couch.

 

I walked my way along the thick balance beam, and I arrived in hopping distance of Lexi's ear. Her BO was severely nerfed by the air freshener, but she still definitely needed a shower. Lexi is one of those girls who thinks that she doesn't need good hygiene because of how naturally attractive she is. While this was true, at this size I noticed her bad hygiene way more, the thin layer of grease under her eyes, the slight crinkles in her face as she moved her mouth, her incredibly strong natural aroma.

 

It definitely was an eye opening experience. Even now I was hesitant to jump in her air, as she looked like she needed a cutip.

 

"Oh well, gotta tough it out," I reassured myself. I readied my legs and hopped onto her ear, barely catching myself on her earings. Luckily Lexi's a moderately heavy sleeper, or no doubt I would have been swatted like a bug. I raised myself up, and stick my head as far into her ear canal as I was able to, trying my best to avoid her wax. The smell was dull in comparison to everything else I had gone through today, but it was still sickening.

 

I took a deep breath in, and I shouted with all my might.

 

"LEXI, IT'S JASON! DON'T MOVE AT ALL, JUST PULL ME OUT OF YOUR LEFT EAR AND LOOK AT ME!"

 

Lexi suddenly jolted up into standing position, and looked around the villa to see if she could spot me. I had to wedge myself in her ear to prevent falling to my death from her movements. Disgusting ear wax aside, I'm incredibly relieved she heard me.

 

"Jason?" she questioned, the vibrations of her voice boomed with me so close to her mouth. Her hand moved towards her left ear, clearly noticing my presence.

 

"IT'S DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN, JUST PULL ME OUT OF YOUR EAR."

 

Lexi responded accordingly, probably still in huge disbelief. Two red fingernails clasped my body and yanked me out of her ear canal. If I didn't already have motion sickness, I had it now, Lexi wasn't exactly the most gentle person. I held in what little food I had left from this morning and I was brought up to a pair of skeptical, dark brown eyes.

 

"Jason?" her voiced boomed since I was so close to her face.

 

She looked so puzzled, and who wouldn't?
I had to scream in response, but it appeared that she heard me fine. I rambled off about being shrunken and how worried I was, but Lexi was the one who was suprisingly able to stay calm during this.

 

"Okay, stop for a sec," her booming voice commanded. "Just tell me what happened, from the beggining."

 

And so, I listened to her. I told her of the white haired girl and the strange experience I had. Though I decided to edit part of my story, and say that I was in her purse through the entire flight. Lexi is the type to tease, and I did not want to give her the knowledge that I was stuck to the bottom of her abysmal foot, or that I took a carriage ride in her cleavage.

 

Though she still seemed skeptical, she accepted my story, as she really had no other choice.

 

"So, the white haired woman told you to find her at the end of this, but where does THIS end?" she asked.

 

It was a good question, where did this end?

 

"I'm not sure, and I honestly don't know what to do next," I resigned to my lack of ideas.

 

"Well, I guess we'll just have to wait until we find out more clues to this white-haired chick. In the mean time, let's enjoy the vacation we had planned," Lexi spoke with a tinge of satisfaction in those last few words. She sat back down on the couch, and raised her feet back to their position the coffee table, plopping her right ankle atop her left, and wiggling her toes.

 

"I'm sure we can find something to fill the time." she ended her statement with a devious smile.

Getting Closer to Lexi by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the awesome feedback so far, and keep it coming! Happy 4th of July (even though it's the 5th when I'm posting this), and enjoy this twice as long then normal chapter.

Lexi placed me on her shoulder so she could hear my responses more easily without having to hold me right in front of her face. Which was great, because her breath sure didn't smell like that cinnamon gum. I managed to get my footing, walked up to her ear, and started speaking.

 

"What did you have in mind Lex....haha," I added a nervous laugh at the end. That devious smile at the end of her last statement combined with her 'Let's try things' attitude was the not most reassuring.

 

"Well, I'm a bit sweaty and gross, so I was thinking we could hop in the hot tub," she spoke as she combed her fingers through her shiny black hair.

 

She definitely wasn't wrong; I experienced that much firsthand. And seeing Lexi in a bikini is something that I did not wanna pass up.

 

"Alright, but I'm a little worried about swimming at this size. If I get tired, the hot tub would be way too deep for me. Also, I don't want to accidentally run into you, and ya know, get trampled.

 

"Hahaha," her booming laugh almost knocked me off of her shoulder. 
"I actually have and idea, wait here," she spoke as she placed me onto the coffee table, and her skyscraper body rose back to standing height. Her footsteps created tremors that nearly made me lose my balance. She headed over to the kitchen, above-average hips swaying as she walked. She used her long arms to reach at one of the top shelves, and pulled out a relatively large cooking bowl.

 

She returned to the coffee table, placed it on the table, and lowered her face directly in front of me. Gorgeous brown eyes and luscious red lips in perfect view, the only detractor being that monster breath as she spoke.

 

"I thought that I could fill this bowl with warm water, and then have it float in the hot tub, so you could have your own little pool."

 

It was an incredibly clever idea, and it reminded me how creative Lexi is from time to time. I approved of the idea.

 

"Just do me a favor and make sure it doesn't get knocked over in the water," I asked of her.

 

She smiled, " Yeah, sure." 

 

Lexi picked up the bowl in one hand and me in the other, and began walking towards the hot tub in the basement. I looked up at her while she walked. It was fascinating to see all the details in her face that I couldn't before. The subtle beads of sweat and creases on her face. The fact that she had red lipstick lathered on so thick that I couldn't see a single crack on her lips.

 

Lexi put me down and the bowl down. We had decided that we were going to swim as soon as we got here when planning the trip a few weeks back, so we were wearing our bathing suits under our travel clothes.

 

I slipped off my shorts and t-shirt, revealing my moderately athletic upper body. Lexi dropped her shorts, which fell to the ground with a thud. Her red bikini bottom hugged her massive thighs, light shine off her shiny, muscular calves, and her gigantic butt looked stellar. Her shirt came next; she took it off and released her large bust, my previous torture chamber, and a suprisingly toned stomach, muscles clearly visible. Light shone off of her smooth skin, creating an amazing looking picture of Lexi.

 

She squatted down, bringing her knees to her red toes, picked up the bowl and filled it with hot tub water.

 

"You ready," she asked, and I gave her a nod. Her warm, moist hand picked me up and set me in the much welcomed warm water. She picked up the bowl, making me feel like I was in a wave pole, and placed it in the hot tub; it floated just as planned.

 

"Kay, my turn," she said excitedly. She lowered her toes into the water next to the bowl, and began lowering the rest of her body. When her torso entered, it created a mini tidal wave that almost tipped over my bowl. Seeing Lexi enter the water as as giant looked so cool in the water. She waded through the hot tub about a foot toward me, and grabbed the bowl. The water was about mid stomach height, so when I looked up at her I got a view of under her breasts and her face looking down at me.

 

"What're you staring at"? she says as her lips crease upward into a smile. 
She jokes further, "It wouldn't happen to be these, would it?" putting on a cute teasing voice while resting her hands atop her breasts.

 

"No....Nothing!" I stammered, beginning to blush. This is what I meant by Lexi teasing me, we've known each other so long she knows all the right buttons to push on me. In general, I get embarassed when talking about sexual stuff. I've gotten more comfortable about it, thanks to her, but being at this diminutive size made it all the more intimidating.

 

"Oh, don't be like that," she continued with the teasing voice, bouncing playfully up and down in the water; her breasts were starting to create mini tidal waves that sent my bowl farther away from her.

 

She reached out her smooth hand, "Oh I won't let you get away that easily." She pulled the bowl directly under her breasts.
I began to back to the edge of my bowl, the size of her bust suddenly became very intimidating.

 

"Oh, don't back away now, let me give you a closer look," she said with a laugh. Her domineering personality made her so comfortable with stuff like this, while I remained her subtle counterpart. She lowered her breasts into the bowl, causing me to dive under to avoid getting hit.

 

"Nu-uh, not gonna get away that easily," she laughed. Her large assets conformed to the shape of the bowl, and looking up I saw a large red-clad, round breast coming straight down on me, pressing me into the bowl. It felt as if a giant bouncy castle had collapsed atop me, but with a lot more weight.

 

"So touchy today, aren't you?" she smothered me down against the bowl, preventing me breathing for about twenty seconds. My fleshy captor finally lifted, allowing me to gasp for air.

 

"Dude!" I exclaimed. While the feeling was nice, the lack of oxygen I most definitely could have gone without. I looked back up to see her soggy chest rising back to standing position, water dripping from her bikini as she did so.

 

"Oh my bad," she acted oblivious to it. After that stunt Lexi chilled with the jokes for awhile, and we just went back to talking like we used to.

 

She lowered her head into the bowl, resting her chin on the bottom of it. This limited my space of movement, but her presence was welcome.

 

"So, tell me, how's the computer science major going?" she inquired about my college life.

 

"A lot of fun, actually," I replied. There's so much cool stuff you can do with just lines of code. I can't wait to start my second year!"

 

"Yeah, me too. There's so much to learn about skin, I really think dermatologist was the right chouce, even though my parents wanted me to follow in their lawful footsteps."

 

"So, Ms. Dermatologist, tell me, don't you know it's better to remove all the grease from your skin by showering everyday?" I joked.

 

"So, Mr. Antman," she spoke rising up into a standing position. She raised her gigantic, soggy feet, water dripping from them as she did so. They were completely pruny from the extended time in the water. "Don't you know better than to question my logic?" she poked me with her bug toe, luckily the water nerfed her weaponized BO.

 

"Oh my dearest apologies mistress," I played along with her game. Even when you win against Lexi in an argument, you don't win. It's a strategy she adapted when arguing against her lawyer parents, you always just end up playing along with her.

 

She sat back down in the water, "That's better. So, APPARENTLY I need a shower, but so do you. So let's take one." she stated bluntly.

 

"Wait what...." I began to object.

 

"Oh calm down, I'll leave my bikini on, and I expect you to leave your trunks on. Sorry, but you need to be at least five inches tall to see this bod," she proclaimed.

 

"Haha, sure let's go." Even in a situation like this, she knew how to cheer me up. This is the one person I'm glad to be in this situation with.

 

Her soggy hands removed me from the cooking bowl, and lifted me up near her glistening  shoulder, in case I needed to speak up. The up and down movement of her walking I had finally gotten used to, and things were honestly looking up for me.

 

The fresh smell of febreeze greeted us as we entered the white-tiled bathroom. A vent provided cooling air from above, which actually proved to make both of use freezing, as we were still soaked from the hot tub. Lexi began to shiver, which in turn shook my whole body. I felt like a vibrator as we walked closer to the glass pane shower.

 

"Sweet! This one blasts water from all four sides, I've always wanted to try one," Lexi exclaimed, bringing out her inner child. 
She jumped in, and turned on the hot water immediately, creating a layer of steam that soon fogged up the glass. Lexi raised me above onto the shampoo rack, which resided right next to the soap cleaner. I was about at the level of her head, and she turned to me.

 

"I'll clean off first, then I'll help you get clean." she spoke in a cheerful voice. My presence really cheered her up from her earlier bad mood. Her personality really is a double-edged sword, infuriated one second and ecstatic the next.

 

Lexi grabbed the shampoo and squirted it onto her hair, the pink foam filling up her hair with bubbles and soap. The water jets bounced off of her body from both sides, created quite the commotion in her breasts and ass. I continued to watch as the pink soap washed down through her breasts, and past her shiny thighs, and down to her huge feet.....

 

WHACK

 

A black shiny whip it me and caused me to fall back into something slimy and slippery. I craned my neck to see that Lexi had unknowingly hit me by flipping her hair. Examining my position, I was flat on my back, wedged onto the top of a bar of soap.

 

"Well, this isn't exactly the kind of shower I was expecting," I snuck in a snark comment, trying to pull myself from my sudsy captivity.

 

I felt as if I was succeeding in loosening the soap's hold on me, when suddenly I noticed a sudden change in lighting. A shadow had crept over me, and I once again craned my neck to see what it was. Lexi's soapy, prune-like hand hovered above the soap, above ME. Her fingers wrapped around the soap, giving me a face full of her palm. Her hand repositions, and I am now on the front lines of the soap army, quickly approaching the enemy, Lexi's stomach! I try to shout, but the water drowns out my voice, so I can only watch and experience the feeling of being pressed up against Lexi's tight, toned abs. I am rubbed firmly around like a washboard, get to fully experience the unprecedented smoothness of her skin. She removes the soap bar from her stomach, giving me a five second breather, only to be immediately plunged into her back.

 

I soon learn every nook and cranny as I personally scrub her strong back. I foolishly open my mouth, and I receive a face full of dirty water and soap. After I work my way all the way to the bottom of her torso, I assume my next assignment will be her legs, which I assume WON'T be as bad. However, Lexi brings her other hand to the back of her bikini bottom, and pulls it back to create an opening from the top, revealing the top of her incredibly well-toned, large butt. I am dazed for a second, but a after a sudden rush of movement IN THAT DIRECTION, I realize her objective.

 

She plunges the soap bar into the back of the bikini bottom, literally giving me more of her ass than I can handle. At first she just rubs the outside, so it's not much different from cleaning her back, save for the incredibly nice texture. But I find her shoving me face first into her crack, which terribly unpleasant.

 

"Tshjtdryjn," my speech muffled by soap and ass. I began to feel myself slipping from the soap, and before I knew it, the soap was being pulled away from me, and two gargantuan hills of flesh and muscle collapsed on me, trapping me in between them, and sealing off the light of day. I felt as if two massive, plushy, yet firm structures were holding me in place. I couldn't move, and with every slight movement Lexi made I was grinded between her two giant cheeks. The texture of her skin here was unusually rough, and I wasn't sure of how much more of this soaking wet torture I could take.

 

I'd normally complain about the smell, but my nose was stuffed with soap suds. Barely any oxygen was getting to me, and I thought I might pass out.

 

Something unexpected happened though, and a scream of genuine worry called out to me.

 

"JASON!!!" Lexi called, her voice cracking, she almost sounded like she was crying. 
"WHERE ARE YOU?!?"
Lexi pulled up her feet to her stomach, flipping them over and checking the bottom of her soles to make sure she hadn't stepped on me. She lowered to the ground, her muscles actually tightening her grip on me, but I barely even noticed.

 

She's genuinely worried about me, it almost has her in tears. This moment reminded me of how important we are to each other as friends, maybe more than that.

 

Lexi took a seat in the shower, official cutting off my oxygen, but allowing her to realize that she had something caught in her cheeks. She stood up, bent forward, sending light and air flooding in to my booty prison. Two fingers reached into the bikini bottom and plucked me from my precarious position. Lexi held me up to her face, and shoved me into her cheek, rubbing her face against me. I was in another suffocating position, but it was so darn sweet and smooth that I couldn't care less.

 

"I WAS SO WORRIED!" she said, clearly still emotional. Just as I was reassuring her, her switchblade personality kicked in, and she sat down in a butterfly position, a positioned her feet around me as if to slam them into me if she didn't like my next answer.

 

"Now WHY were you in there?" she demanded.

 

And so I told her, a smile stuck on my face at her cuteness.

 

"Well, I guess it's my bad then...." her voice trailed off. She hates apologizing, but I could tell she was still recovering from shock. "So, don't just look at me like that. You're probably hungry right, let's go raid the pantry."

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! As always reviews are very much appreciated, and they help me post faster and adjust the story for my viewers. Next chapter will either be done tonight or tommorow morning.

Lexi's Big Mouth by Isaac
Author's Notes:

Hey Guys! First, I'd like to apologize for the length it took to post this chapter. I went on vacation for about a week, and was in a bit of a funk where I just didn't feel like writing for another one. Hope you guys still wanna read this story!

We dried off, Lexi not being too particular gentle with me, putting up a persona of toughness to recover from her worried experience. Lexi placed me on the coffee table, and ran back to get out clothes, which we left over at the hot tub.

 

It was about five minutes until I felt tremors near me, and Lexi walked up, once again wearing her red shorts and tank top. I motioned for her to bring her head closer to me so I could speak, and she did so with force, almost causing me to jump back at the giant meteor.

 

"What took you so long?" I gave her a smile, genuinely curious. Her hair fell in front of her eyes, so she combed it back with her hands, scratching her head as she did so.

 

"Oh, your going to love this," she started. "I couldn't remember where I put your clothes, as they are, incredibly small," she emphasized those last two words. I always tried to keep the psychological edge on Lexi, so she was clearly enjoying her physical upper hand here.

 

She stood back up to full standing height, her hair swaying back as she did so. She readjusted her position, sticking her left hip out to the side, and placing both of her hands on her hips. 
"So after awhile I felt like I had a scab or something on the bottom of my foot. I checked, and......."
Her right foot rose to the coffee table, and was dropped directly in front of me, still pruny from the long shower. I could see every little crinkly in the bottom of her massive foot, and noticed that she definitely didn't clean it as well as she could have, luckily they smelled actually kinda nice though. Another thing I noticed was that on the ball of her foot were my.....

 

"I stepped on your clothes! Sorry Jase, but could you yank them off for me?" she asked wiggling her toes with that same teasing voice. She then turned her foot sideways so I could actually reach the ball of her foot, and I shamefully pulled them my friend's domineering foot.

 

"You win this round Lexi, you win this round," I said under my breath as I slipped my clothes back on.

 

"Enough chatting, let's eat!" her perky attitude switched on, and she was clearly satisfied with her little jest. She walked on over to the pantry, and opened it up to find nearly NO food. 

 

Lexi's stomach grumbled, "Ugh! What the heck auntie! No food for your little Lex!" she complained with a child like voice. Stomping her foot on the tiled kitchen, creating an earthquake for me all the way back at the coffee table.

 

Her walk now turned into a violent stomp, and my earthquake only got worse as she got closer to me.

 

"Well," she quickly turned on a thinking face. "I guess we just have to go out then." 
She stated blankly, clearly she would have preferred to stay in and eat.

 

"Alright, but are you sure it's.....safe?"
I asked nervously. I've had a lot of close calls today, and I'd rather not add to that list.

 

"Oh don't be such a baby, I'll keep you in my purse, and give you a few bits of my food, it'll be fine." She strained her voice on those last three words, attempting to emphasize her point.

 

"I know, but...."

 

"Come on," she cut me off and picked me up with her now less pruny hand. She dropped me in her red purse, landing me a cool spot on some unused tissues, and exited the villa.

 

"Bobby's Seafood," what a generically expected name from a seafood restaurant near the coast. Bright illuminated letters displayed the name in red as I peeked through my giant friend's purse. The loud hum and drum of street performers and tourists was in the air, as well as the smell of smoke.

 

"You know I hate smoking restaurants Lexi," I started, but then remembered that all my complaints were more than likely going to be unheard in this position.

 

Somewhat disgruntled, I sank back into my bed of tissues, and waited for food to come dropping in the purse. Lexi grabbed ahold of the silver handle on the door, and it was pulled back to reveal some loud music and the muggy smell of alcohol. 
Because of my newfound sensitivity to, well everything, I decided it best for me to just curl up on my bed and ignore the loud noises.

 

Lexi grabbed a seat on a stool at the bar, and a gruff voice meeted her.

 

"What'll ya have little lady?" the bartender asked with a slight bit of curtesy in his voice. People, specifically guys and confused girls, tended to give her a little special treatment.

 

"Fried Shrimp with a coke, thanks.....Paul," she smiled as she read his name from his name tag, hoping to get her meal out faster by making the interaction a little more personal.

 

Paul yelled, "One fried shrimp," with conviction to the chef, and filled up a glass with ice and a coke.

 

"Here ya go missy, you're food will be here momentarily," he stated as he handed her the glass.

 

"Thanks," she said with a flirtatious wink. She placed a straw and started sipping bubbly brown liquid from her glass. Her order came in record time, steam rising from the plate.

 

Lexi, completely ignoring the possibility of burning her tongue, prepared to begin digging into the meal. Watching Lexi eat is not very pretty, she devours food, which kinda goes along with her sloppiness.

 

Fork in hand, Lexi lowers the silver to the steaming shrimp when......

 

"OH MY GOSH, LEXI!!!" a voice shouts with incredible, and I mean a freaking ton of, energy. Lexi drops her fork in shock of the noise, and I pop my head out of her purse to see the source of the voice, and my eyes are met with an eccentric red head with a gorgeous figure. She's silky and pale, which is surprising to see in this sunny area, and has literally the nicest cross country legs, and what they lead up to isn't something to joke about either. A pink tank top reveals her broad shoulders, and the distance between me and her quickly dissipates, as her bouncing upper body nears me in excitement.

 

"Michelle," Lexi humbly replies, clearly overwhelmed by her energy. 
Michelle leans in to hug her, and Lexi recieves a face full of Michelle's bust, and a practically every guy in the bar turns to watch.

 

"Dude, your boobs are in my FACE!" Lexi exclaimes, removing the energetic girl from her body.

 

"Sorry," she giggles, "I'm just so excited to see you here, we haven't talked in like, two months.

 

"Yeah, me too dude, grab a seat," Lexi told her.

 

"Okay!" Michelle grabbed the seat to the right of Lexi, her solid curves forcing the stool to conform to her shape.

 

A group of teenage guys walked by, and the leader spoke as they passed, "Babe I wish I was that bar stool," he said, pointing to Michelle's seat. The other three guys whistled, but Michelle just turned away and ignored them.

 

It was subtle, but Michelle muttered a few words that I couldn't make out under her breath.

 

A few seconds later, I heard a crash. I peeked over and saw the boys spread out across the floor, all covered in various sodas.

 

"Ah man what the hell...." the leader spoke. It looks like they had tripped on a used cup rack.

 

"Ha! Serves them right," Lexi spoke righteously to Michelle.

 

The guys left in a hurry, and Michelle ordered, "I'll have a the Scallop Soup please," she asked the man.

 

Michelle had a much younger deposition then Lexi did, though she couldn't be more than two years younger than Lexi.

 

"So, how are things with that guy you were into, Isaac, right?" Lexi inquired, starting up the usual girl talk.

 

"Oh, we've been dating for a month now, and he's awesome," Michelle spoke genuinely and smiled. "He puts up with my nerdiness, and he's super sweet, things are going really well," she kept going. "Weren't you into some guy too, I can't remember his name...",

 

Lexi adopted a nervous tone and cut off Michelle. "Oh don't worry about that, I'm more interested in hearing about your relationship."

 

"Oh, alright!" Michelle perked up and continued talking about her and Isaac.

 

"I wonder who Lexi is into," I thought. She probably didn't want me to hear because she knows I would bug her about it. 
Lexi stealthily dropped a few pieces of her meal into the purse, though on the opposite side of where I was located. I ran over to the other side to retrieve them, and I ran back to my spot on the tissues with my meal.

 

I bit into my first morsel, and ecstasy filled my mouth. I had been through so many gross encounters today that the fresh smell and taste of seafood renewed my strength. 

I was so engrossed in my meal that I ignored the patter of silverware across the hardwood bar.

 

"Oh Michelle, I think I have some napkins to clean that off your face...."

 

Still engrossed in my meal, I didn't notice the sudden change of lighting that changed above my location until a palm was directly above me. Lexi, focused entirely on the fact that she was having a reunion with her friend, didn't bother to think that I might be near what she was grabbing. I tried to yell, but was quickly muffled by the corners of tissue encapturing me in a bundle.

 

The first thing I noticed was that the area outside of the purse was considerably hotter, which could just be the cause of the girls' warm meals being directly below me. As I was handed to Michelle, the tissue shifted, and I rolled off to whatever object  fate left beneath me.

 

Apparently fate has a cruel sense of humor, as I found myself in a thick, gooey concoction that smelled like fish. Warmth surrounded me, and I struggled to stay afloat.

 

"Ughhh, what is this stuff?" My question quickly answered itself as I looked up to see Michelle's massive face being cleaned with a tissue. Her bust rested on the bar surface, and as she finished cleaning her face, she picked up her spoon, preparing to take a scoop of her soup.

 

Lexi, noticing that something fell into the soup from the napkin, acted accordingly.

 

"Hey Michelle can I try that soup kay thanks," Lexi blurted out that sentence as she grabbed her own silverware and aimed her spoon at my location in the soup. Silver lightning struck beneath me, and I was flushed into her spoon and quickly brought up to Lexi's face. Her shrimp stinking breath was released as she opened the cave that was her massive, gaping mouth. I nearly gagged at the overwhelming stench, and I was soon surrounded by moist, red walls of flesh. I was dumped onto her soggy, powerful tongue, which flopped around looking for my body among the thick chowder.

 

"That was random...." I heard Michelle speak through the watery mix of soup and saliva that plagued my ears. Lexi's tongue soon affirmed my location, and I was forcefully squeezed between the former and the pulsating pit that was the bottom of her mouth.

 

GULP

 

The full remainder of soup in her mouth was swallowed in one clench of her larynx.  She maneuvered me to the side of her cheek with her tongue, and clumsily replied to Michelle.

 

"Oh you know me, haha, sudden hunger impulses, oh hey look the news!" Lexi made an absolute horrible attempt to change the topic. However, Michelle just went with it, being a bit of an airhead, and I was left with my head pressed into the side of Lexi's left cheek.

 

"........oh yeah, I heard about that too!" an unfamiliar voice creeped through the wall of Lexi's mouth and into my ear.

 

"That curse that makes people dissapear, if they don't confess. I'm pretty sure it happened to my sister's friend...."

 

"Shut up guys! It's just some stupid rumor, witches and curses don't exist! It's just an excuse to get people to confess...."

 

The trio went silent for a few seconds after before they finally got up and left.

 

What was that? What curse were they talking about, and witches? Could they have been talking about......no, it's way to unlikely that they could have been talking to anything that had ANYTHING to do with me.

 

"Come find me," the white haired girl's words rang in my head, reminding me of her request.

 

My train of thought was interrupted, as Lexi broke the awkward silence between herself and Michelle, still speaking clumsily.

 

"Well, I'm off, come swing by the beach house in a few hours, I'll text you the address." she offered.

 

"Sure!" Michelle happily replied in her usual, upbeat tone.

 

With that, Lexi grabber her purse, got up and left the local seafood joint.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! As always, reviews and feedback are really appreciated!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5250