Fridah and Monica by dr_joe
Summary:

A story about being woken up by your friends in the middle of the night...


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 6922 Read: 44702 Published: July 17 2012 Updated: July 17 2012

1. Chapter 1 by dr_joe

2. Chapter 2 by dr_joe

3. Chapter 3 by dr_joe

4. Chapter 4 by dr_joe

5. Chapter 5 by dr_joe

6. Chapter 6 by dr_joe

7. Chapter 7 by dr_joe

Chapter 1 by dr_joe

Fridah woke up with a jerk. Something had disturbed her sleep. She parted the orange mess of hair that covered her eyes to get a better look, but it wasn't really super effecive. The room was dark and she was very confused. There was a distant thumping noise. Some primal insinct in her told her that was what had made her wake up at this unholy hour. She wasn't really awake yet but her body moved on its own. The thumping noise became more of a pounding as she made her way into the hallway and towards the front door. Someone was knocking and didn't stop, and that made it very very hard to sleep. Fridah had tried to put on a robe but failed miserably. She unlocked the door practically naked, and the door flew open. Had it been a rapist or a fireman trying to tell her the building was on fire on the other side of the door, it would have been a lucky man... or a woman... But it was neither. It was Monica. Monica seemed upset about something and was yelling at Fridah, but Fridahs mind was still in bed so all that shouting was a waste. Fridahs autopilot changed course from bed to coffee. It seemed like listening to Monica was the only way to make the yelling stop.

Like a zombie she hazed into the kitchen and started a fresh pot of coffee. Unlike the attempt to clothe herself in her sleep, this was a breeze. A practiced routine that she had preformed thousands of times. Monica was a lot more quite now. She had sat herself down by the kitchen table, and she had probably realized that Fridah was not awake yet. Once the coffee was done and both girls had a cup in their hands Fridah finally spoke.
- "You were saying?"
- "That bitch actually cursed me! I thought it was something she said to scare me, but she actually did it! I just figured it out!" Fridah didn't hear the rest of the conversation. She fell asleep right on the table.

Fridah woke up in her bed with a smile on her face. She knew this sensation. A bit of sun was shining through the curtains, and she was all warm inside even though the room was kind of chilly. Fridah knew this warmth. Something tickled her skin and was pressing at her from behind. She was being spooned, but she had no recollection of how it had happened. She had spent last night watching tv and eating ice cream alone. She spun around and was met by Monicas face. Monica was still sleeping, and Fridah tried to remove herself from the sleeping girl's arms without disturbing her. It wasn't unusual for Monica and Fridah to sleep in the same bed. It happened from time to time when one of them was upset over something and needed comfort. The unusual thing now however was that Fridah was naked. And upon closer inspection she found that Monica was also naked. They never slept in the nude with each other. "What the hell happened last night?" Fridah thought to herself as she was looking for her phone.

The phone was usually placed on a small table beside the bed, right next to Monica. It wasn't there now.
- "Where the fuck is the fucking phone?" Fridah muttered under her breath.
- "It wouldn't shut up so I tossed it in the hamper..." Monica said in a very sleepy voice and tried to point with her arm towards said hamper. Fridah went looking and found a dent in the wall and the phone minus battery on the floor. Except for the missing battery the phone seemed intact. Knowning about Monicas morning temper she was not surprised about this so she wasn't angry. The battery however was in the hamper. The phone finally booted up and Fridahs heart stopped as she saw what time it was in the display. She was two hours late for work! In a slight panic she dialed the number to her boss.
- "Mars fitness, Kylie speaking!" a cheerful voice answered after a couple of rings.
- "Hey Kylie, it's Fridah..." she hadn't really thought about what to say next.
- "Oh darling, I hope you're feeling better! Your friend told me that you were knocked out in a case of bad shrimp. I didn't expect you to call."
- "Oh I just wanted to check in with you personally..."
- "There was no need to do that. Your friend explained everything. I'll tell you what. You stay home over the weekend. I want you in fighting shape come Monday, so you just rest."
- "If you don't mind me asking, who did you get to cover my classes?"
- "I called in Dennis, but don't you worry your head about that. I'll make things work. I always do. Got to go now, incoming costumer. Take care!"

It took her a couple of minutes to settle down from the sudden panic of being late. The thought of having a whole weekend off was however a great comfort. Seeing as there was no rush to get up, she decided to get back in bed. She climbed in under the covers and spooned Monica.
- "Woah! You're freezing!" Monica yelped as Fridah wrapped her arms around her.
- "It's your fault! If you told me you had lied me out of work today I wouldn't have needed to get out of bed and call my boss."
- "Screw you... I did tell you... like seven times, but you are really out of it when you are sleeping. You fell asleep in the middle of a conversation when I got here."
- "I have no memory of when you got here... Or why we are naked in the same bed..."
- "We are naked because you lost your robe when I led you in here and I didn't want to sleep in my dress. I kind of ditched a guy in a hurry, and I forgot my underwear at his place."
- "It's coming back to me now... You were yelling at me in the middle of the night."
- "Yeah... I was kind of freaked out. I still am..." There was a long silence. "Don't tell me you fell asleep on me again!" Monica said suddenly.
- "No I'm awake. I was waiting for you to continue..."
- "oh... sorry..."

Chapter 2 by dr_joe
The girls lay silent in the bed for a long time. Fridah knew there really wasn't any point to try and squeeze Monica for information. She would speak when she was ready to speak. In the meantime, it was kind of cozy just laying there in the bed, spooning. Fridah wouldn't admit it, but it had been a really long time since she was with someone, and even though they were just friends, the skin on skin contact was really nice. No amount of blankets or pillows can substitute the warmth of another human being and Fridah was missing this. She hadn't realized how much she was doing so until she was beside Monica in bed. She secretly hoped that they could stay just like this for a long time.

- "Do you remember that Ukranian dude that was hitting on me at that party?" Monica said finally.
- "That creepy dude that was hitting on everything that moved?"
- "That's the one. He was hitting on me when his wife suddenly showed up out of nowhere. She was so pissed at him, and for some strange reason she was even more pissed at me, even though I was trying to get away from him. As she was dragging him out of there, she said something about a curse, then she spoke really weird and looked straight at me. I didn't really care at the time, but I figured it out last night. She actually did curse me." Fridah didn't know what to say.
- "Heavy..." The word slipped out of her and she instantly wished she hadn't said it, but Monica didn't seem to care.
- "Yeah... You know... I've complained a lot about sex in the last couple of months..."
- "Yeah... you have told me that you weren't happy about your sex life."
- "That's because of the curse."
- "So... you were cursed to bad sex?" Fridah was not sure where this was going. Did Monica really think a Ukranian lady had put a curse on her?
- "Yeah... I figured it out as I was trying to ditch this dude from work. We kind of had a date yesterday, because I heard through the office gossip that he is great in bed. I practically threw myself at him, and it didn't really take much convincing. We ended up at his place, in bed."
- "And?"
- "He has everything going for him. Charming, well equipped... very well equipped, and he seemed like he had done his homework. He really went to town on me. But I didn't enjoy it. It really felt like I should have, but I didn't." Fridah still didn't know what to say, so she remained silent.

- "He fell asleep..." Monica continued. "I decided to leave. Partly because it was really rude. He literally came and then just fell asleep, but I think he worked himself out trying to please me. I certainly didn't want to stay. It was kind of embarrising. So I tried to get dressed, but I couldn't get in my dress for some reason. My shoes didn't fit me either. I snuck into the bathroom and kept struggeling with the dress and shoes. I got in to them perfectly well before I went out with him. They were easy enough to get off when we got in bed. But I couldn't for the love of me get them on... until about half an hour later. No problem. I slid into the shoes and dress like nothing, and then I slipped out of his place and went straight here because I know what the curse did. I figured it out!"
- "I don't get it..."
- "Well... You won't believe it unless I show it to you."
- "Okay then... go ahead and show." Fridah said sceptically. This was getting weirder and weirder. Moncia got out of bed.
- "I need your biggest dildo." Fridah was a bit taken by this comment, but this was so weird now she really wanted to know where this was going. She opened a drawer under the little table beside the bed and pulled out a sleek pink vibrator.
- "This is the biggest one I got." she said and handed it over to Monica who looked kind of dissappointed.
- "I guess it'll have to do. Look closely."

Monica proceeded to insert the dildo inside of her. Fridah was really weirded out by this. They were usually very open about stuff. They could talk about anything, and they didn't mind getting nude in front of each other, but this was stretching the limit. She couldn't however look away.
- "Did you see it?" Monica said after having her way with the dildo for a minute.
- "Did I see what?" Fridah said, baffeled about what just had happened.
- "Darn... I guess it wasn't enough. You don't have anything bigger?"
- "You know... size isn't everything." Fridah said with a smirk. "But I guess if you want to go big, there is a cucumber in the fridge..." Monica left the room but was back soon enough with the vegetable and a 34 oz. soda bottle.
- "Come here, let's stand back to back." Monica said and pulled Fridah off the bed. They stood back to back and it felt they were about the same height, which was strange, because as far as Fridah could recall, she had alwasy been a little bit taller than Monica. Monica turned Fridah around so they faced each other once again, and she proceded to insert the cucumber. It looked like a snug fit at first but Monica managed to get it in.

- "Did you see it this time?" Monica was starting to sound a bit desperate.
- "I'm not sure what I saw..." Frida said after a while. She clearly saw her friend rape a vegetable, but there was more to it. The biggest hint of all was that now, all of a sudden, she was looking up at her friend. She spun Monica around and got back to back with her again. Monica had gained several inches. "This is impossible..." Fridah said and slumped down on the bed. "This ain't happening."
- "The guy was about this big." Monica said and held up the cucumber. "I couldn't get in my clothes because I had outgrown them. I grow around stuff I put in me, to a point where it really doesn't do anything for me anymore... That's why the sex is so bad. I don't feel them like I used to. It took me so long to notice, because I usually don't get dressed soon after sex, and the effects wear off after a while... So I never noticed..."
Chapter 3 by dr_joe
- "How could you not notice that you grew? You are freaking huge!" Fridah said when it was clear that silence wasn't going to make things less weird.
- "Well... I'm not that huge. Besides, most of the time I was laying down when the curse affected me. And could you honestly tell me that you would notice a change in your body whilst trying to have sex?"
- "I'd like to think I'd notice when I suddenly was taller than the guy I brought home... But you are probably right. It wouldn't be my main focus."
- "It is just so fucking weird. I was trying to get dressed and I couldn't. I kept trying in his bathroom, but it wasn't working. I was starting to plan to steal clothes from him, and I was looking at myself in his mirror, and suddenly, I saw how things changed around me, or rather how I changed. I tried my clothes again and they fit. My mind flashed back to the curse, and suddenly I knew what was going on. It was like she programmed it into me. When I realized that the curse was real I instantly figured out how it works..."
- "So you know how to break it?"
- "No..."
- "Isn't that how curses work usually? You have to tell the person before you curse them how to break the curse?" Monica gave Fridah a quizical look.
- "Do you know anything about curses?"
- "No... I didn't even know they existed for real... I just thought about stories... how they always tell people..."
- "Well this isn't a story..." There was a couple of tears running down Monicas cheeks... Fridah felt bad for her friend and stood up to give her a hug.
- "There there... At least you go back to your normal size. What if you had stayed a giant?" Fridah actually found comfort in seeing her friend being shorter again.
- "I always wanted to be a bit taller though..." They laughed a little about the situation and sat down on the bed again, still hugging.

- "Why did you bring the soda bottle?" Fridah asked suddenly.
- "Well... Your dildo didn't have much of an effect, so I figured I should prepare if the cucumber didn't do much either" Monica laughed nervously.
- "Well, the cucumber sure did a number on you... " Fridah said and then paused for a while. "You are probably going to hate me for this, but now I'm curious..."
- "Curious about what?"
- "What would happen if you... with the bottle..." Fridah said blushing.
- "That's mean! It's not a party trick..."
- "I know! I know... it's just that... There should be a limit you know... To the curse... You can't grow into a giant, can you? There is no human penis that is that big..." Fridah said and pointed at the bottle "so there would be no point in getting that big..."
- "Damn you!" Monica punched her friend in the arm.
- "Ow! What was that for?"
- "You made me curious as well..."
Chapter 4 by dr_joe
- "You really think I should try it?" Monica was standing over the bottle on the floor with a sceptical look on her face.
- "We'll never know if you don't try it out... If you want to I can leave the room." Fridah didn't really want to leave the room, but she really tried to mask her curiousity. She didn't want to push her friend into anything, but parts of her were screaming out in protest. Deep down she was hoping to see that bottle dissappear into her friend. She felt awful for thinking it. She was the one that had made the guess that there should be a limit to how much her friend could grow on account of this curse, but she was hoping she was wrong. Fridah had no idea where these thoughts had sprung from, she only knew that once she had fully grasped what she saw with the cucumber she wanted to see it happen again.

Monica on the other hand was having doubts. It was a grave situation. She was cursed, and she felt this little experiment really couldn't have much of a happy ending for her, no matter what the result would be. She saw that gleam in Fridahs eyes. She knew Fridah was kind of enjoying this, but she could also see genuine worry in her friend. That was probably what convinced her in the end. Fridah cared about her, and somehow the question of how large she could get seemed really relevant. Besides, if Fridah was enjoying this, there was no reason she at least shouldn't try to herself.
- "Here goes nothing then..." she said as she got down on her knees in front of the bottle. She moved it closer and sat up. The bottle was tall, but she could precisely manage to straddle it. She attempted to lower herself over the bottle, but it was really uncomfortable.
- "Do you want some lube or something?" Fridah asked with a hint of impatince.
- "No... that isn't a problem..." Monica was blushing a bit. "For some reason I'm really really wet... It's just not comfortable... The cork is kind of rough."

She felt it scratch a bit inside her, but the cork didn't get too far. The bottle widened pretty fast and even though she pressed herself down, it didn't get in. In fact it kind of hurt a bit as her vagina tried to stretch around the girth of the bottle but it was just too big.
- "Well... I guess you were right. There is a limit." Monica said with a sigh. She was both disappointed and relieved at the same time. She was just about to get up when Fridah suddenly made a weird sound. Monica looked down and realized that the floor was a bit farther away. Taken by surprise she lost balance for a moment and sat down really hard.
- "Holy fuck!" Fridah screamed and backed quickly against the wall. Monica grew in a huge spurt as she accidently had sat down on the bottle. Soon it had slid inside her entierly, and it became obvious that if there was a limit to the curse, they hadn't found it yet. Monica was still sitting down when she hit her head on the roof. Her legs somehow managed to flip the bed over. They had badly miscalculated her growth ratio, and now Monica was cramped up in a room much to small for her. She could sit, but she had to bend her neck a bit, and her limbs were all over the place. Fridah was laughing hysterically in the corner of the room, and as the chock settled Monica found herself laughing as hard as her friend.

- "You're freaking huge!" Fridah said after a long while. She climbed around in the room and inspected Monica from different angles. "You have no idea how awesome this is!"
- "Well it's pretty damn awesome from here too... except for some minor truoble moving around." Monica tried to collect herself without doing more damage to the room. Granted, nothing was broken, but the room suddenly was a lot messier. She had to crawl to be able to move but she did manage to flip the bed to its right position again, but she didn't really know what to do now so she just stood there on all fours over the bed. Fridah suddenly appeared on the bed under her. They looked at each other for a couple of moments before realizing that their stares were getting a bit hungry, lustful even.
Chapter 5 by dr_joe
- "What if we get caught?" The girls were walking down the stairs into a big room.
- "Look, we turned off the alarm, so we know no one was in here, and we locked the door behind us so no one will get in." Fridah said as confident as she could in hopes that it would comfort Monica.
- "But if someone sees?"
- "We are underground. The only way in is through the door we locked. And there are no windows in the hangar." They had made it to the bottom of the stairs. Fridah turned on the lights and the huge room lit up. This had actually been an underground hangar during world war VII but now it was converted to a gymnasium and Fridahs workplace. They were way below street level, and this room was used for bigger classes. Aerobics and spinning and such. Basically a huge open space to use freely. All the equipment was stowed away in the upper levels. "Look, there is nothing in here that you can crush. We both agreed that my apartment was too small after that incident with the bottle..." Monica started to blush wildly thinking back to earlier that day. It had been such a rush, and when Fridah suggested that her condition needed further exploring she had been so caught in the moment it would have been impossible to say no, but now she felt nervous.

- "I'm really not sure about this." Monica whimpered, but Fridah wouldn't have it. She had prepared for this all day. She had even gotten her boss permission to turn off the alarm so they could use the hangar. She had of course no intention of telling her boss the real reason she wanted to get in at work at night. She just asked if it was okay with her to swing by after closing hours and pick some stuff out of her locker. She knew that Monica had been thinking about this all day as well. The way they left things after the bottle incident left none of the girls any choise. There had been some real tension all day between them. For starters, neither of them had gotten dressed until they left the apartment, and they had been giving each other looks all day. Long, lingering looks that was a lot more loaded than they usually were between them. They hadn't talked much either, which was really unusual. This was the time to find out if it was all in Fridah's head or not. She turned to face her friend. Their eyes locked and Fridah walked with absolute certainty towards Monica, who was backing away. Fridah kept walking until Monica backed into the wall, and even then she took a couple of steps more. They were occupying the same space, and Monica felt her friends breath on her skin. Fridah had her pinned against the wall, and she was leaning in with her head. She whispered something in Monicas ear, but Monica didn't hear it. Her pulse was racing and she thought she was going to pass out as Fridah suddenly grabbed the back of her head and kissed her neck and shoulders. Monica couldn't do anything. Monica didn't want to do anything.

Neither of the girls could really grasp what was going on. They had known each other seemingly forever, but tonight their friendship had taken a sharp unexpected turn. If someone had told Monica yesterday that her best friend would pin her against a wall and make out with her she would probably have laughed it off as a silly thing to say. But something had changed during the day. It was clear that Frida was in charge now and Monica hardly noticed as Fridah let a hand slide in under her pants. Monica could hardly move because of the force Fridah used to press her against the wall. She traced Monicas inner thighs for a while, and when Monica made no sign of protest she got a bit friskier. She cupped her hand and placed it over her firends now wet vagina. She rubbed it gently, back and forth so that her fingers got covered in the juices before she suddenly slid one finger inside of Monica.

Monica had not forseen this at all and gasped. She was about to pull away, but Fridah was stronger and still had her pinned. Monica felt the first finger working alone for a while, but suddenly there were two fingers. This was going so fast it got harder to breathe. Her knees almost buckled and she gave out a loud moan. She felt Fridahs chest against hers. They shared the same heavy breathing. Fridah's commanding side was a bit scary, but at the same time, Monica felt perfectly safe.
- "more..." The word slipped her lips before she could stop it. Parts of her were still working against this happening. She was getting finger fucked by her friend, and parts of her brain kept thinking about what would happen the next time they met. Those parts however were getting shut down fast and soon all the doubts were gone.

Fridah was enjoying herself immensly. She had Monica right where she wanted her. She was keeping her friend as busy as possible, and it worked. Monica was absorbed in enjoying herself and she didn't really notice what Fridah was trying to do. The two fingers had been enough to make Monica several inches taller, and her clothes were creaking at the seams. Fridah could hear the fabric chafing against Monicas skin. They were about the same height, but only because Monica was hunched over in pleasure. This wasn't enough for Fridah. She had set out to make Monica bust the clothes totally, and she wasn't going to fail. Fridahs hand was covered in juices by now and Monica felt big enough for the next step. Fridah opened her hand and formed a wedge. She gave it a push, and as she felt it slide inside Monicas pussy she closed it and made a fist inside her friend...

Monica fell silent and become very still. Fridah was worried that she had gone too far too fast, but not for long. She felt her hand and arm being squeezed with a tremendous force. It was almost like it was sucking her in, but it wasn't. It was Monica rapidly expanding that made it seem that way. There were no clothes left to talk about on her body, only shreds, and she seemed to lose power in her legs. She slid down on the floor, forcing her friend to back away. This was no orgasm. It was damned close, but not really there. Fridahs sudden manouvre had completely taken her by surprise. She couldn't leave it at this so she reached her hands down and started working herself into a real orgasm. If it was one thing she really hated it was almost getting there. Her breathing got heavier as she got closer and she started rubbing herself frantically.

Fridah only observed as her friend took care of herself. It was a magnificent sight. Monica seemed completly oblivious about what was going on around her, and Fridah couldn't help but feeling a little bit proud for getting her into that state. The ripping of the clothes and her new size was duly unnoted by Monica, and she was thrasing her legs around with some force that Fridah didn't really want to get caught in. She dodged as best she could and watched the whole thing from a bit of a safe distance. Monica suddenly got very still. Fridah saw she was all tensed up, and she heard the fast breathing indicating this was a real orgasm. She watched and waited for a bit more until her friend looked relaxed before she spoke.
Chapter 6 by dr_joe
- "You have no idea how cool this is!" Fridah said. She really wanted to express more, but she was awestruck. Monica had pushed herself away from the wall and was laying flat on her back, panting.
- "I think I do... I was kind of in the middle of it." she said trying not to laugh as she was catching her breath.
- "I bet you don't know half of it. You looked pretty absorbed in what you were doing. You've grown huge!"
- "It's not that big of a deal..." Monica said looking around. She looked at Fridah who was still standing a bit away. "You look about the same to me."
- "Well you don't." Fridah approched her friend slowly. She climbed on top of her chest and laid herself down, looking in her friends eyes. It slowly dawned on Monica that things really were different. Fridah managed to pull herself up between Monicas boobs. They were laying chest to chest, and yet, Fridahs face was far away from her own. And Fridahs legs were so short. From what she could feel, they ended somewhere near her own knees.
- "Holy shit..." she said as she slowly got up. She stood straight and Fridah walked up to her. "I'm fucking huge."
- "Look. Perfect pussy licking height" Fridah said and gave Monica a kiss on her lower lips. Fridah was standing as tall as she could and her head was just in height to go between Monicas legs. If she tilted her head backwards a bit she could just get her tounge to reach Monicas clit, which was still swollen and wet from before. Monica however seemed to have other plans.
- "Seems that the power has changed." she said with a meaning look at Fridah. "I think you should get something back for what you did to me." She got down on her knees in front of Fridah and gave her a quite violent kiss.
- "You may be a bit bigger than me now, but I bet I can still make you squeal." Fridah retorted in her biggest voice. Monica was a bit taken aback by the fact that Fridah wasn't intimidated by her. Sure Fridah had taken her by surprise when she had pinned her to the wall, but Monica had been genuinely afraid there for a while, and it pissed her off that she couldn't make Fridah feel the same. Monica did after all have the advantage of size on her side. If only she was a bit bigger, she could completly overpower Fridah she thought.
- "Prove it then! Make me squeal..." she said in a low, almost purring voice. She tripped Fridah over so Fridah was laying flat on her back, and with unexpected finesse removing her clothes, and then she quickly spun around and straddled her friend's face. She had planned for a 69 but her plan was a bit flawed. There just wasn't a way for her to bend her back so she could get licked and lick at the same time since she was too tall.

Fridah was happy. Her confident display had apparently ticked Monica off. Her play for power was really cute she thought as she was pinned to the floor by her huge friend, but it was easy to tell that Monica wasn't used to this kind of rough play. Fridah had noticed that she wasn't really pinned either. She was free to move, which some of her non giant partners certainly wouldn't have let her do in some of the rougher sessions. If Monica was bigger though... Perhaps then Fridah would lose this match of wills, and that might be really interesting. Fired up by thoughts of Monicas hidden sides she had decided that Monica must become bigger... but how? She quickly scanned her surroundings for something to use as a trigger. She was already using her fist as well as licking Monicas wet pussy and it seemed like the fist wasn't enough anymore.

Monica wasn't complaining though. Fridah could hear her heavy breathing and she felt Monica squeezing the fist inside of her. "I'll give her something to squeeze" Fridah thought to herself and started thrusting her fist in and out at a slow pace while repositioning herself so she could lick Monicas clit. She ended up spinning herself around so she and Monica were facing the same direction again, just so she could reach better. Monica hardly noticed the strange manouver. She would however notice that Fridahs new position allowed her to use more force. Fridah used stronger thrusts as well as licking and sucking on Monicas beautiful clit. It wasn't a huge clit, and it was kind of hidden under a fleshy hood, but Monicas extra size came in really handy, or rather Fridahs smaller features. Pulling back the hood was an easy enough task to do with her free hand, and there it was, swollen and throbbing. Fridahs small lips and tounge was perfect for this, almost. Fridah began to wish she was smaller. She wanted the clit to really fill her mouth, but they were far from that goal at the moment. If Monica was going to get that big they would probably need a bigger room. Fridah felt her thoughts wander and suddenly she realized that she wasn't concentrating on the task at hand.

Her tounge went into overdrive. Monica really seemed to enjoy quick little taps with the tounge and some really heavy sucking. Fridah put all of her body into doing this, and she was getting exhausted really fast, but her efforts paid off. Just about before she was ready to collapse under Monica she felt the squeeze change. As far as Fridah could tell, the previous squeezes had been a consious act from Monica to enhance the experience. This however was not volontary. Monicas body quivered, and she lowered herself on Fridah to get that last bit of pleasure she needed, and there it was. A tremendous orgasm. Unlike the last one that had been built up on a surprise, Monica had felt this one coming from miles away, and when it finally was here she was going to enjoy every last bit of it.

Fridah had the best seat in the house. Still lodged between Monicas legs, front row. There was no possible way to be closer to the action, especially since her fist was still inside. Trying to lick the clit was out of the question since Monica was moving around to much, but Fridah soon discovered that Monica was moving with the squeezes she felt on her fist. Using this, Fridah pumped her fist with great timing to match the squeezes. Fridah noticed that with each thrust every squeeze became a bit looser, but Monica was still getting louder in her moans, then Fridah noticed a scraping sound coming from the floor. It was really hard to place that sound at first, but then she also noticed that she was having trouble reaching Monicas pussy. She was growing again, and that scraping sound was the sound of Monicas skin expanding against the floor.
Chapter 7 by dr_joe
It was the orgasm that never ended. At least it seemd like that from Fridahs point of view. Monica took her sweet time in letting this orgasm out. It seemed to come in bursts. Fridah would let some guttoral moans out and then pause to take a couple of breaths, then the moans came again, and with each moan she got bigger. There was no huge growth spurts, just several small ones, but it all added up to a spectacular view for Fridah. She wanted to get up from the floor and do something. Please her friend even more, but at the same time she didn't dare. Monica was lost in her own body for the moment, and touching her might snap her out of it. Fridah just watched to see how long her friend could orgasm, and how big she would get.

If Monica were to stand up now she would most certainly hit the cieling. The hangar was after all a huge room, but it was long rather than high. Luckily Monica was still on her knees, so there was plenty of room above her. She toppled over after the last of the orgasm left her body. She found herself on all fours, exhausted. She didn't even have the strenght to keep her head up properly and let it rest on the floor for a bit. Then she saw Fridah resting on the floor under her. She mustered some strenght and managed to pull Fridah Up to her face so she could lie down on the floor without crushing her friend.
- "My my... Look at how tiny you are" she wheezed out with a bit of an evil glare. She adjusted her boobs a bit and then lowered them on Fridah, pinning her completely to the floor. Fridah found that these mounds were very heavy, and apparently, if Monica put some weight behind them, they could be used as a prison. Fridah could not move at all, and in fact, it was getting hard to breathe, but she didn't care. Monicas eyes were glowing. She knew Fridah was powerless. Fridah knew she was powerless, and Fridah was more turned on now than she ever had been...

- "I think the curse wasn't designed with lesbians in mind" Fridah said, trying to mask her inferior position by taking Monicas mind of the current positions. "The premise of you growing when things are inserted was kind of busted just now." Monica didn't take the bite as Fridah had hoped.
- "I noticed that" she answered cooly, not taking her eyes off Fridah between her breasts. "That orgasm really sent the curse into a fritz. Check this out." Fridah wasn't sure what she was checking out at first. Monica closed her eyes and took a deep breath, and Fridah felt how her fleshy prison pressed down on her. Monica exhaled, but instead of her chest getting lighter again it was still pressing down harder on Fridah.
- "Holy shit... You can grow at will?"
- "Not really... It's fueled on my excitement, and what can I say... Looking at you, disappearing between my tits... excites me..."

Fridah was happy. Scared, but happy. This was thrilling, unknown territory, and even though it's technically a curse, Fridah felt blessed to have the opportunity to experience this, and with her best friend even. She surrenderd, closed her eyes and listened to Monicas breathing and heartbeats as Monicas breasts ate her whole body up. Monica was concentrating hard. She didn't know what force she was pressing down with. She hadn't really thought about it at first, but she realized that she might actually squish her friend if she wasn't careful. She was supporting herself on her elbows, trying to feel Fridah as best she could. She was in total control here, and she wasn't used to it. She wanted Fridah scared, but she didn't want her hurt. She couldn't see Fridah anymore, but she felt her, trapped beneath her. Fridahs pulse and breathing echoed through Monica. How could something so small be this powerful?

Monica rolled over on her back, and scooped Fridah up as she went. Fridah was limp in her hands. So warm and small. Not tiny, but really small. She used to play with dolls smaller than this as a kid, but this was a human. Fridah opened her eyes as Monica was rolling her around in her hands. She didn't resist at all. She just watched as Monica was inspecting her closely.
- "What are you smiling about?" Moinca asked suddenly. Fridah wasn't really sure what she should answer.
- "This is weird..." she said finally with a smirk. "The best weird I've ever experienced" she added as their eyes met. She could see Monicas face turning red.
- "Would it get too weird if I kissed you?" Monicas power was gone, but Fridah didn't care. Monica didn't need mental power in this state. It was cute. A giantess, with real power, asking permission to kiss her, and she would be a fool to deny it. Monica had already lifted her up to her face. She gave the giant lips a peck, and her face got a giant peck in return. Then Monica fell asleep. Fridah found a place to rest at her friends collar bone. She sat there and watched, listened, felt... She didn't even realize Monica was shrinking. She was absorbed by the whole evening. Soon though, Monica was a regular girl again, still asleep, but not for long. Fridah woke her up with a kiss...
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2867