Itty bitty epidemic: The remake by ittybittyman
Summary:

Taking the same idea of my previous story Itty Bitty Epidemic and remaking it. I kinda wrote myself into a corner last time, but this time I have a general idea for the long term. 

A virus is spreading that seems to make men shrink and womens breasts grow. 

I will have strawpolls periodically to get reader input. 


Categories: New World Order, Breasts, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Entrapment, Feet, Butt, Gentle, Humiliation, Maternal, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7650 Read: 30056 Published: May 21 2022 Updated: June 20 2022

1. Chapter 1 by ittybittyman

2. Chapter 2 by ittybittyman

3. Chapter 3 by ittybittyman

4. Chapter 4 by ittybittyman

5. Chapter 5 by ittybittyman

6. Chapter 6 by ittybittyman

Chapter 1 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know what you think. Second chapter will be up in about an hour or two. 



Jake laid on the couch, sweating in the summer heat with his A/C busted. He had come back home for summer break after his junior year of college. He had been pretty depressed recently, after the breakup with his girlfriend. He knew that breaking up with her was a good thing, she was cruel and manipulative, and he suspected that she wasn't very loyal either. But she was incredibly hot, and he missed that part of her.

Normally he spent his summers at college, working at the rec center, but he wanted to get away for a bit of a break. After his father died, he didn't really like staying at home with his step mother and step sister. His step mother treated him like family, but he always felt like he was an outsider.

He was half paying attention to the TV, as the anchors talked about some new disease that's spreading, with symptoms that resulted in people shrinking a bit. They were even talking about a guy that lost 2 feet in height.

“That sucks.” Jake mumbled to himself.

“What does?” came the voice of his step-sister Mandy, startling him.

“Fuck, dont sneak around like that Mousey.” Jake said, using the nickname she hated. She was a very small girl. Standing only 4’11” tall and with a very slender build. Slim hips and absolutely no bust got her mistaken for a middle schooler on many occasions, despite being 18.

“Don't call me that, Gigantor.” She said, trying to insult him by mocking his 6’5” in height. As if being a big guy was a bad thing. “What did you say sucks?”

“Some new disease that makes people lose height. Some guy lost 2 feet.” Jake said.

“Oh I heard about that. Better be careful, if you get that, i'll be bigger than you!” She said with a grin.

“Ha, I have height to spare. You need to be careful, if you get it, I'll have to carry you around in my pocket.” He joked.

“I don't think so. I heard it only makes guys shrink.” She said tauntingly. “In fact, I heard it makes some women grow bigger boobs!”

“Maybe if you're lucky, you'll get it and finally get to wear a training bra!” Jake taunted back.

“Hey! I wear real bras!” She said defensively.

“For what?” Jake asked.

Mandy just stuck her tongue out at him and walked outside to go sit by the pool. Jake laughed to himself as she walked off. The two had a pretty good relationship. Lots of teasing, but nothing serious.

His stomach growl interrupted his attempt to go back to relaxing, so he went to the kitchen to make himself a sandwich. In the kitchen was his step-mother Cindy, putting away some groceries.

“Oh hey Jake. Looking for something?” She asked in her light, airy voice.

“Just going to make myself a sandwich.” He replied.

“Oh! Have one of these!” She said, reaching into the fridge and pulling out a pre-made peanut butter and jelly sandwich that had the crust pre-cut off. “I saw it at the store today and bought it for you! Remember how you used to hate the crust?”

“Oh, thanks. Yeah, I used to be really picky.” He said taking the sandwich from her. Cindy was kinda ditzy, but had a good heart. Sometimes it was like she forgot he was a grown adult now and did things like this. But she meant well, so he always played along.

She looked like her daughter, but curvier. Wide hips, and an average bust. She treated Jake like her own son, and did a good job raising him after his father died, but, to be blunt, she was kinda stupid. But in a way that made Jake want to protect her from people that tried to take advantage of her lack of intelligence and kind hearted nature.

He put the sandwich in his mouth and walked back to the family room, but was again interrupted by the door bell. He sighed and shouted that he would answer it.

Opening the door, he didn't see anyone until he heard a cough. He looked down and saw a very short amazon delivery driver.

“Oh sorry.” He stammered awkwardly. The guy must have had dwarfism. The man shrugged it off and handed him a package with Mandy’s name on it. Jake thanked him and shut the door.

“Damn, that was awkward.” He mumbled. He felt like such a jerk for looking straight over the guy's head.

He walked the package out to his sister who was sitting on the side of the pool with her feet in the water as she tapped away at her phone.

“Delivery.” He said as he dropped the package next to her.

“Oh, must be the new bathing suit I ordered. Thanks.” She said as she started to tear it open.

Jake went back inside and finally managed to get back to his spot on the couch to waste the day away. 

End Notes:



Thanks for reading! Dont forget to leave a review if you liked it. 

Chapter 2 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

The fun stuff starts this chapter. Make sure to comment if you enjoy this story, and please go and vote in this strawpoll to help me decide what happens in the future.
https://strawpoll.com/polls/40Zmdr1KMga




Jake spotted the chair that he referred to as ‘the bored man chair’ that every clothing store had and made a beeline to it and sat down. He had been dragged to the mall by Mandy so she could go shopping. She didn't have a car, and he was too afraid of her hitting something to let her borrow his car. So now he is stuck in this chair for the foreseeable future. Closing his eyes, he tried to make the time to go by faster.

A while later, he heard the click clacking of Mandys high heels as she walked over to him. She always wore at least 3” heels to try and hide her short stature.

“Ok, I'm ready to go now.” She said holding up two shopping bags full of clothes with a smile.

Jake groaned like an old man as he stood up out of the chair. He noticed that Mandys head almost reached his chin. Which was much taller than she usually was.

“Jeez, you really need to cool it on those tall heels. It's getting ridiculous.” Jake said as he walked past her towards the exit. “Comon, let's get home.”

Mandy looked down at her open toed heels before looking back and giving him a puzzled look before following behind him.

As Jake walked, he pulled up his pants, which seemed to be saggin a bit. He regretted not wearing a belt. He had probably lost weight with all the laying around the house he had been doing. He had heard that being depressed after breakups made a lot of people either lose or gain weight, depending on how they handled it.

As he left the store and walked to the parking lot, he had to hold his pants up with one hand, as they seemed to want to fall right off him. He really did need to start eating more regularly.

“Uh, Jake?” Mandy said behind him.

“What?” Jake said, turning around to see what she wanted. He was greeted by the sight of her neck, and just stood staring for a moment before looking up to her eyes. “What the fuck?”

“Oh my god. You got it. The shrinking thing. You're shorter than me now!” Mandy said, half concerned, half amused.

“No fucking way.” Jake said, still in shock. But much to his concern, he noticed that her face was getting farther away. “Oh god. It's still going! We need to get home!”

Jake turned and ran to his car, holding onto his pants as he did, trying to keep them from falling off. It was getting more and more difficult as he went. His shirt was starting to hand down past his knees. When he got to the car, he struggled to fish his keys out of his pocket.

As he struggled, he heard the familiar click clacking of his sister's heels as she walked up behind him, but now it was much louder.

“Jake.” Boomed her surprisingly loud voice.

“What!” He said, frustrated by not being able to get his keys. He turned around and looked straight at a pair of knees.

“I don't think you can drive Jake.” Said Mandy above him.

Jake looked up, and up, to see Mandy looking down at him. The amusement in her face was gone, now she just looked shocked. Jake let go of his pants, and they fell off of him. His shirt now covered his entire body.

But Mandy’s face was still getting further away. Jake looked back at her legs and saw them rising up on either side of him. Soon, Jakes slipped through the collar of his shirt. He stepped forward to escape the mound of clothes, and stood between Mandy’s legs.

He was only up to her ankles now. And still shrinking.

“Jake, what's going on?” Mandy asked, concern in her voice.

“I…I…” He stammered as he watched her feet grow next to him. But it wasn't her that was growing. It was him shrinking to below the height of her heels. He was now small enough to walk underneath them.

He reached a size that put him even with her toes, and finally stopped shrinking. He must have been under an inch tall!

He stood staring at Mandy's bare toes. He could see every detail. The tiny chips in her light blue nail polish, the grooves in her toe prints. Her toes wiggled slightly as they stood and it made him shiver at seeing such powerful toes move like that.

Suddenly two peach colored pillars pinched his entire body and he screamed as he flew up into the air, before being dropped on a squishy peach platform.

Mandy had picked him up and dropped him on her palm in front of her face. He stared at her massive face, taking in all the details. Her plump pink lips, her hazel eyes with dark eye shadow. Her light brown hair with thick rope like strands dangling in front of her face.

“I think I have to drive now.” Mandy said.

That snapped him out of his daze. “Mandy! You have to take me to the hospital!” He shouted.

“Um, ok. Uh, hold on.” She said as she closed her fist around him. She bent down and grabbed his keys, unlocking his door and throwing his pile of clothes into the car before sitting down and dropping Jake on the car seat between her legs.

“Ok, I'll get you to the hospital, don't worry.” She said as she started the car and started to drive.

Jake fell onto he butt as the car started moving. He was surrounded on two sides by huge flesh walls of Mandy’s thighs, and behind him was a wall of denim of her shorts.

The ride went pretty smoothly, except for once when she slammed on the breaks quickly. When she moved her leg to hit the break, her thighs collided, squishing Jake in the process. When she moved her legs apart and freed him, she started apologizing profusely but he waved it off and said he was fine. If anything, being cushioned in her soft thighs had prevented him from being shot forward and colliding with a wall and getting seriously hurt. 


When they got to the hospital, Mandy picked him up and carried him inside, hiding him in her closed fist. “I don't want people staring, sorry about the dark.” She whispered to her fist as she went up to the front desk in the emergency room. 


“Um, hi. I think my brother got that shrinking disease.” She said to the nurse behind the counter.

“Ok, we've had a few of those people come in, but there's not much we can do to help. Where is he? Too embarrassed to come inside?” The nurse asked, looking around. 


“Um, no, hes uhhh… well, he's right here.” She replied, placing Jake on the counter, while using her hands to block the sight of him from everyone else besides the nurse in the room.

The nurse's eyes went wide and she leaned forward to get a better look at Jake. The massive face of a stranger getting close to him made him back up until he was leaning on the protective wall of his step sister's hand.

“Oh, no. Not another.” She said as she picked up the phone and started talking to what Jake assumed was a doctor.

After getting off the phone, she stood up and walked around the desk. “Follow me please.”

The nurse led Mandy and Jake to a room down the hall and had them wait until a doctor came in.

The doctor was an Indian woman who looked to be in her 30’s. Jake barely noticed her face, as the doctor had enormous breasts. After a brief stare, he tore his eyes away and looked at her face. The last thing he needed to do was have a giant doctor that could help him think he was a pervert. She introduced herself as Dr.Patel and sat down in front of them.

“I know this is scary for you both, but you did the right thing by coming here. It was very lucky that your sister was there when you shrank, who knows what would have happened if nobody saw you shrink.” Dr. Patel said.

“Oh gosh, that could have been bad. If I didn't see him shrink, how would I notice him? He would have had to jump on my toes.” She said wide eyed, before a quick smirk appeared on her face as she imagined her ‘big’ step brother having to climb onto her toes to get her attention. But she quickly hid the smirk, knowing that this was a serious matter. “Can you fix him?”

The doctor sighed, “Not at this time, no. But we are working very hard to find preventative measures. It hasn't hit the mainstream news yet, but this virus seems to have evolved. Its getting more contagious, and the effects are getting stronger.”

“So wait, I'm stuck like this?” Jake asked from Mandy's palm.

“I'm sorry, but this virus is new and evolving, we don't have a cure yet. On the brightside, its not fatal.” She said to Jake before turning back to Mandy. “You might experience some symptoms soon too. But don't worry, so far we have not seen women shrink. Just grow.” She said as she casually gestured to her chest.

“Oh, wow. Um, ok.” Mandy said. She had forgotten about the effects of the disease on women until now, and was excited by the prospect of finally being able to fill out even an A cup.

Ignoring the last comment, Jake kept pushing for help. “So what are you gonna do? Is there anything I need to take? And trial procedures I can sign up for?”

“No, nothing like that. Right now all you can do is wait. You are the smallest patient I have seen so far, so I expect you will have to rely heavily on your family for now.” She explained. “I recommend you stay in the presence of a normal sized person at all times, and be kept in a sealed container when not being watched. There are many dangers in this world for someone your size. Even bugs are a threat.”

“Wait, a container? Like a cage? I need to be kept in a cage?” Jake yelled in disbelief.

“Only when someone isn't watching out for you. Remember, your safety is more important than your pride.” She said before looking at Mandy. “Do you understand?”

“Yes Doctor, I'll make sure he's safe.” Mandy replied seriously. The doctor nodded and got up to leave. She gave them her card and told them to call if anything happened before escorting them back to the entrance.

Mandy carried him back to the car and held him in front of her face. “Well, I guess we need to tell mom.”

End Notes:




Thanks for reading. Please comment and/or vote here: https://strawpoll.com/polls/40Zmdr1KMga

Chapter 3 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Thanks to everyone that voted. Feel free to keep voting or adding additional options. I will keep checking back on it. 

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think and what you hope to see happen. 




“Oh Jake! This is terrible!” Cindy said as she snatched Jake out of Mandys hand and snuggled him to her cheek. “You poor thing! Don't you worry, I will take good care of you.”

Jake tried to push himself away from his step mothers cheek as she rubbed it against him but had no luck. “It's ok, just put me down please.” He said as he struggled.

“Oh, sorry dear.” She said as she pulled him away from her face and set him down on the kitchen table. “How are you feeling?”

“I feel fine. But…what am I supposed to do now? I can't go back to college like this. What kind of life can I have like this?” Jake said sadly.

“Oh baby! They'll find a cure soon. And your sister and I will take good care of you until then.” She said, “Right, Mandy?”

“That's right. I can set up one of my old doll houses for you. It'll be fun!” She said with a grin. “But it seems like you wont be able to call me Mousey anymore. Now that you're as small as my pinky toe.”

“Don't tease him Mandy, he can't help that hes so tiny now.” Cindy chided.

“Oh its just a little payback for him teasing me for being short our whole life.” Mandy explained. “I'm just kidding.”

“Well, how about you go get that dollhouse for him now.” Her mom said. Mandy nodded and ran off to go find it.

Jake looked up at his step mom as she gazed down at him with concern. “This sucks.” He said with defeat.

“Oh baby, I know. But It'll be ok.” She said reassuringly. She leaned forward towards him and puckered her lips.

Jake put his arms up in defense as her massive lips collided with him in a kiss. His step mom's lips were as big as he was, and her lipstick was sticky. As she pulled away, Jake was pulled along with her, stuck to her bottom lip.

As he rose into the air, her lips slightly separated, and Jake started to slip. He quickly reached out his arms and grabbed her bottom lip, his arms extending into her mouth and getting coated in the saliva of his inner lip.

“Mom! Help!” He yelled in fear. The sight of her cavernous mouth scared him. He saw the pink monster of her tongue undulate in her mouth. Strands of saliva extending from her teeth to the roof of her mouth. Her uvula hanging above the deep pit down her throat and into her stomach.

Luckily, he was quickly plucked off of her lips and held in the safety of Cindy’s hand.

“Oh I'm sorry dear. I guess I need to be more careful now.” She said with a giggle,

“It's ok. I'm fine.” He said, trying to forget the sight of her mouth as he shook the saliva off his arms.

Just then Mandy came back into the room, carrying a large dollhouse she used to play with when she was younger. She placed it on the table and smiled at Jake.

“Here you go. It's basically a mansion!” She said with a grin.

Cindy put Jake in front of the dollhouse and he looked up at it. It was massive. The handle for the front door seemed to be 20 feet tall.

“I can't live here! It's way too big.” He complained.

Mandy’s grin turned to a look of disappointment. “Oh, well I guess you are a lot smaller than my barbies. But I don't have anything smaller for you.”

“Hmmm.” Came Cindy's voice. “Oh, I have an idea.” She hurried to the garage and came back a moment later with a small cube shaped clear cage with a grated top.

“Remember that beta fish you used to have? I kept its tank, and its perfect sized for you. And its clear so we can keep an eye on you.” She said as she set it down next to him and took off the top.

“Mom, I don't want to be in a cage.” Jake protested. But Cindy grabbed him and dropped him inside anyway.

“See? Its perfect size for you. And don't worry, Ill make some comfy cushions for you to sit and sleep on.” Then she bent towards the cage until her mouth was taking up the entire top of it and whispered. “And a container for you to go potty in too.”

Jake blushed at the idea of having to go to the bathroom in a bucket and have his step mom dispose of it. “Can I just sleep in my bed, and have you put a ladder on the toilet for when I need to go?”

Mandy laughed at that. “What? And have a bed bug eat you? Or you fall into the toilet? What if you fell in there without me knowing? I don't exactly inspect the toilet before I sit down and go. Do I have to describe what would happen next?”

“Your sister's right. That would be much too dangerous.” Cindy agreed.

The graphic scene Mandy had described made him reluctantly agree to the cage and the bucket.

“But I don't have to be in here all day, right?” Jake asked.

“Oh no, just when we aren't watching you.” Cindy said as she picked him up and handed him to Mandy.

“How about you two watch TV while I get things ready for Jake and then cook dinner?” Cindy asked. She was secretly excited to make a little room for Jake. She always doted on her kids, and now that Jake was so small and helpless, her motherly instincts were in full blast.

Mandy nodded and carried Jake over to the couch and plopped him on her lap, before grabbing the remote and putting on one of her shows.

Jake sat down and leaned back against her flat stomach. He looked up at her face as she watched TV. He hadn't had much time since he shrank to sit down and collect his thoughts until now. The past few hours were a whirlwind of running around and trying to figure out what to do.

His step sister's face was so far away from him. She was so massive now. The tiny little girl that got mistaken for a middle schooler was now so big that she could overpower him with just her little finger.

He remembered what she said about bed bugs and falling into the toilet. He then started thinking about all the dangers he could face now at his new size.

Instead of paying attention to the TV, he just sat there having a mini panic attack.

Suddenly he was covered by a massive finger. He looked up at Mandy's face again, but she was still focused on the television. She must have just rested her finger on him to make sure he was still there and safe.

The weight and warmth of her finger seemed to calm him down. He took deep breaths and hugged her finger.

“It's ok. It's going to be ok.” He said, trying to reassure himself.

End Notes:




Thanks for reading. Next chapter will be out at the end of the week. 

Chapter 4 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Heres some more action for you. I have another poll. Please vote in it if you want to influence future chapters.
https://strawpoll.com/polls/bVg86Ek7byY




Jake woke up in his tiny clear plastic cage. His step mother had cut up a few pieces of cloth and made him a pretty comfortable bed. It was larger than a king size bed at his size, so he had to crawl out of it. He put on the makeshift toga that she had given him so he wouldn't have to be naked all the time, and walked over to the thimble in the opposite corner of his container.

He looked at it and sighed. The humiliation of having to use it wasn't as strong as the pressure on his bladder, so he ended up using it. Just as he was finishing up, an ear shattering siren went off, startling him and causing him to fall on his ass.

It was Cindy’s alarm. Her hand reached out and slapped the alarm clock that was next to Jake's cage on her nightstand, silencing it. He heard a few groans come from her as she rolled around in bed before getting up.

His step mom was not a morning person, which was evident by the half asleep shuffle she did across her room to the bathroom before getting into the shower. She had walked right past him without even acknowledging his presence.

A little later, he heard the shower turn off and Cindy walked back into the room, wrapped up in a towel. She walked over to her dresser and picked out some underwear before dropping her towel. Exposing her naked backside to Jake.

Jake couldn't help but stare. His stepmom had pretty wide hips and a well defined butt, from all the time she spent exercising, but at his new size, it was like looking at a planet. She bent over to put on her panties, and her ass seemed to double in size. She finished putting on her panties and bra and went to her closet to pick out a sundress.

After getting fully dressed she left her room and headed out to work. Completely forgetting about Jake.

Jake wasn't really surprised. She had always been pretty forgetful. But now he was trapped here. He tried to scale the wall, but it was much too slick to climb. Defeated, he layed back down in bed and just stared at the ceiling, bored out of his mind.

After what seemed like hours, the bedroom door opened, and in walked Mandy, wearing a tiny bikini. As if to compensate for her lack of assets to cover with a bikini, she wore as small of a bathing suit as possible. The small black triangles were just barely big enough to not be considered a micro bikini top, and her bottoms showed off almost her entire ass cheek.

She walked towards Jake and peered into his container. “Oh, there you are. I thought mom took you with her.”

“No, she completely forgot about me. Didn't even say good morning.” Jake yelled up to her through the lid of his container.

Mandy laughed at that. “Well, she's never been a morning person. Anyways, I'm about to lay out by the pool, want to come with me? Or stay here?”

“I'll go anywhere, just take me out of this thing!” Jake pleaded, excited to finally be freed.

Mandy laughed at that and popped open the top of the container before plucking her step brother out. She carried him in her fist to the back yard where she laid down on a lounge chair and dropped him on her toned stomach, above her belly button.

“Time to soak up some sun.” She said as she put on some sunglasses. But instead of relaxing, she pulled up her phone and started scrolling through social media as she tanned.

Jake just shook his head. “Kids these days, always on their phones.” He joked.

“Oh sush.” she said as she sucked in her stomach and then quickly pushed it out, launching Jake a few feet (to him) into the air and further up her body to land right in front of the string connecting the two triangles of her bikini top. Seeing him fall down made Mandy chuckle a bit before going back to her phone.

Jake groaned and rolled over onto his back. He looked around at his new location on top of his step sister, and scooted over so he could use her bikini string as a head rest.

He laid there for a while, soaking up the sun. He looked around as he lay there, his head twisting side to side as he took in his backyard at his new size. Luckily, Mandy didn't have any breasts to block his view, so he was able to see the great walls that were his fence on either side of him. They appeared to be miles away, and would take him many hours to get to. Not that he had any desire to go visit his neighbors. 


Suddenly he was hit by a big splash of salty water. He sat up spitting and wiping it out of his eyes. He looked up, expecting to see a rain cloud, but the sky was clear. He looked around and realized it was a bead of his stepsister’s sweat. 


“Hey!” He yelled. “You're sweating all over me.

He looked at Mandy's face, but she was ignoring him as she tapped away on her phone. Jake growled to himself and got up to march towards her. He walked a few feet up her sternum, and stomped his feet on her chest to get her attention. “Hey!” He yelled again.

“What?” Mandy said, turning to look at him. “Oh, ouch. What did you do? My chest is sore now.”

Jake thought she was mocking him, making fun of how weak his stomps were now. So he stomped again, as hard as he could.

“Oww, stop that. Why does that hurt so much? My chest feels so tender.” She said as she set down her phone and put her hands on her chest, on either side of Jake.

Jake realized she wasn't mocking him, and that she really was hurting for some reason. He looked at the ground around him, trying to see if she had maybe been bit by a bug or something.

“Mmmm” Mandy moaned suddenly. “What is happening?”

Jake looked around and realized the ground around him was changing. On either side of him, his step sister's chest was starting to rise up.

“Oh god! My tits are growing!” Mandy said excitedly, still cupping each breast in her hand as they started to fill out.

The small hills continued to grow on either side of Jake, slowly going from slight bumps, to taller than him. But they didnt stop. They continued to grow and grow, casting a shadow over him.

Mandy moaned again as her bikini top strained against her growing tits before it came untied and they burst free. She couldn't help but massage her breasts as they grew. This was a completely new sensation to her. She moved them around playfully with a big smile on her face.

Jake was caught up in his step sisters tit play, smushed between the sweaty mountains of flesh. He fought against them, but was powerless as he was jiggled and squished.

As they grew, Mandy's smile started to fade. “Ok, that's enough. You can stop now.” She told her tits. They were now much bigger than a handful for her, but continued to grow. She started to get worried that they would never stop.

Just as she was starting to panic, she suddenly stopped. Their final size seemed to put each breasts at a size slightly larger than her head. She stood up, cradling her new tits in her arms as she ran inside to look at herself in her bedroom mirror.

She looked at her new reflection with awe. Just this morning she had looked at her body in the mirror and was disappointed by how childish she looked. But now she was basically a sex goddess. Her enormous tits stood proudly on her chest, seemingly defying gravity. Her small pink nipples had grown slightly, to look perfectly proportional to her new tits. Luckily, the rest of her didn't gain any size, so her waist was still tiny and toned, which made the size of her tits much more noticable.

“Wow, I'm so sexy.” She said as she played with her new boobs. They were so sensitive, she was starting to get turned on just by touching them.

She was snapped out of her boob hypnosis by a muffled screaming. “Oh shit.” She said, and fished her step brother out from between her tits. He looked like he had just finished a boxing match. Covered in sweat, utterly exhausted, and hair disheveled. “Sorry about that bro. I kinda got distracted.”

She dropped her exhausted brother on the dresser in front of her and went back to admiring herself in the mirror. She decided to see what she looked like now in clothes, and opened up her drawer to get dressed. She didn't even try to put on one of her old bras, and instead just grabbed some shirts to try on.

First was a white t-shirt. She got it over her head, but when she tried to stretch it over her boobs, it didn't even reach down to her nipples. She sighed and moved on to the next item. She tried on several shirts, but they all had the same problem.

Her only option seemed to be a halter top. It barely made it around her chest, but seriously compressing them. A very generous amount of cleavage was on display, as well as an obscene amount of underboob. Deciding that was the best she was gonna get, she grabbed Jake, who had been complaining about something, but she had ignored him and brought him down to the kitchen table where she sat down and placed him in front of her. But as she leaned forward to talk to him, she ran into a problem she never had before. Her boobs were colliding with the side of the table, making it uncomfortable to sit close. Her solution to this was to scoop her tits up and set them down on the table in front of her.

Jake was already in a bad mood from his battle with mount tit, and Mandy ignoring him as she put on an x rated fashion show. Although, he couldnt help but admit how erotic her new body was. He was always a boob guy, so he couldn't help but stare.

After she set him down on the kitchen table, he got ready to tell her off, when suddenly she picked up her tits and dropped them down in front of him. They sent a violent gust of wind towards him, blowing him over.

Mandy burst out laughing at seeing the wind from her boob drop knock him over. “Sorry big bro, still not used to my new assets.”

“Mandy! You could have crushed me! Again!” Jake scolded the giantess. “You've had these tits for like 10 minutes, and you almost killed me with them multiple times!”

Mandy couldn't help but continue to caress her tits as Jake yelled at her. “Sorry bro, its hard to handle these weapons.”

“Stop playing with your tits, you pervert!” Jake yelled at her.

“Im the pervert? You were the one hiding between your little step sisters tits.” She said with a grin.

“I was not! You trapped me in there!” He argued back.

She smiled down at him and plucked him up again, dangling him in front of her. “Ooo Im so sorry. Did your little sister hurt you? Let me kiss you and make it better.” She teased as she puckered up and planted a big wet kiss on him.

Jake tried to fight off her lips, but once again had to suffer a kiss from a giantess. When she pulled him away from her lips, he screamed at her. “Let me go!”

“Ok!” She said cheerily. But instead of setting him down, she just let him fall. He screamed as he plummeted towards her tits. He landed head first into her cleavage. The tight halter top pushed her boobs together with enough pressure to prevent him from sliding all the way through. Instead, he got stuck halfway, his legs kicking wildly in the air.

Mandy laughed hysterically at him. His tiny little legs kicked around as he tried to free himself. Her laughter stopped as she realized the little toga he was wearing had flipped up, exposing his junk. Normally it would be too small for her to really notice, but she saw that it was fully erect and sticking straight out.

She grinned at the site of it. She couldn't blame him for being turned on. She was so sexy now it was almost unfair.

Seeing his little legs kicking, and his tiny little erection gave her an overwhelming feeling of just how cute her step brother was now. She loved teasing him, but she suddenly had an overwhelming feeling of something. It made her feel like she just wanted to protect him and care for him. To keep him safely cradled in her bosom forever. It felt what she imagined a mother feels towards her new baby.

She cooed over his tiny body as she pushed the rest of his body into her cleavage, and then used her finger to flip him around and push just his head free so he could breath.

“There you go, nice and snug.” She said as she used her pinky finger to pet his hair.

End Notes:




Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Next chapter will be heavily influenced by a request.

Chapter 5 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

A short chapter. The votes from last chapter are very close. Ill write the growth sequence next chapter, but with how close the votes are, Ill wait a few more days before I call it and pick the winner. 




Cindy sat at her desk, bored. She was a secretary for a department manager of a construction company, which usually kept her pretty busy. She had been running late, and was worried he would be mad at her, but luckily he wasn't there when she finally did show up. Unluckily, he never showed up at all, and he hasnt left her any message saying he was out sick.

So after a few emails and calls telling people he was out and that he would have to call them back later, she just sat there doing nothing. Maybe she should just leave early.

Meanwhile, Mr. Thompson was fighting for his life. He had shrunk first thing this morning after getting into the office. Standing at what he estimated to be an eighth of an inch tall, he knew he would have a hard time getting help.

So when his secretary Cindy walked in, he knew she was his only hope. And that is how he found himself, after several hours of walking and climbing, clinging to the back of her shirt, just a few feet from the top of it. His plan was to climb the back of her neck, using the tiny hairs there as handholds, and make his way over to her ear.

Unfortunately, as soon as he made it past her shirt, and secured himself on the tiny hairs on her neck, she stood up.

“Well, I guess leaving a little early isn't a big deal. Its not like I have anything to do.” Cindy said out loud. “And I can get to the gym early before the after work crowd gets there.”

She collected her things, and left for the gym. She had brought a workout outfit with her, so she was able to change into her booty shorts, and sports bra at the gym.

After changing, she decided to warm up on the treadmill.

Mr. Thompson was not having a good day. After his secretary had started moving, it was all he could do to just hold on, and he hadn't been able to get any closer towards her ear. He groaned as he saw that she had decided to start out on the treadmill. He adjusted his grip, and prepared for the worse.

Cindy wasnt a fan of too much cardio, but she knew it was important. So after about 10 minutes of running, and building up a bit of a sweat, she hopped off and went to do some kettle bell squats.

Mr. Thompson was thanking god for her finally finishing running and doing something that requires much less bouncing around like squats. While he was doing this, he didnt see the giant bead of sweat rolling straight for him.

He screamed as he was swept up in it, and pulled away from his handholds. He slid agonizingly slow down her back with the bead of salty water. He looked down and saw he was heading straight towards her shorts.

He desperately reached for the lip of her shorts, but failed to stop himself before he slipped into darkness and between her cheeks.

Cindy always liked doing squats. She liked feeling the burn in her glutes as she bent down and then squeezed them as she stood up straight. She could feel the beads of sweat dripping down her body, but kept pushing herself to do more.

Mr. Thompson was staring in horror at the sight of his secretary's brown eye. It looked like a Sarlacc pit, ready to eat him. And every time Cindy squatted and stood up, her massive butt cheeks seemed to push him closer and closer to it. He tried to claw his way out, but there was too much sweat. The heat and humidity of her ass was almost suffocating him. Combine that with the smell of being so close to her asshole, and he did his best to not breathe through his nose.

With her next squat, he felt himself crash into her asshole. He flailed wildly, trying to kick himself away from it, but his foot slipped through the hole, and it began to suck him in.

“No! Oh God no! Please Cindy! No!” He screamed madly. But there was nothing he could do. Soon his screams were cut off as he disappeared through his secretary's backdoor.

Cindy stopped her workout as she felt something weird going on between her butt cheeks. She discreetly grabbed her reat and pinched and pulled at her shorts, thinking it was just a wedgie. That seemed to fix it, as the sensation soon disappeared.

She shrugged to herself. It must have been a wedgie, but for some odd reason, it had felt really good. Weird, but good.

Cindy spent the next 45 minutes going through her normal workout routine before finishing up and grabbing her things to leave. She stayed in her workout clothes, deciding she would just shower and change out of them back home. As she got in the car, she started to feel odd. Her whole body was starting to feel hot. Hotter than it did when she was working out.

“What's going on?” She wondered. Starting the car, she drove home, but the whole way there, she started feeling weirder and weirder. When her house was in view, she began to notice that her clothes were starting to feel very tight.

End Notes:




Dont forget to vote if you want to influence what happens

Chapter 6 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:
Heres the next chapter, the results from the strawpoll were basically a 3 way tie, so I combined some of them. 
Please leave a review and let me know what you think. More reviews = more motivation to write faster.



Cindy burst through the door and slammed it behind her. She saw her daughter Mandy sitting on the couch and stumbled over to her. She noticed her daughter's chest had grown significantly since she last saw her, and thought that might be a clue as to why her clothes were feeling so tight and she wasn't feeling so good.

“Mandy, I think I’m growing. Did it hurt when it happened to you?” Cindy asked. But before Mandy could respond, Cindy let out a loud moan, and started to grow. Her breasts expanded rapidly, quickly causing her bra to snap. But that wasn't the only part of her to grow.

“Mom!” Mandy cried and stood up in shock as she watched her mom grow.

Cindy’s entire body expanded, her breasts at a faster rate than the rest of her body. Her clothes got tighter and tighter, and she was forced to tear them off. She grew and grew, until her head hit the ceiling, forcing her to bend over.

By the time it stopped, she stood hunched over with her lower back touching their 9 foot ceiling, which made her about a total of 18 feet tall. And her breasts, which were not small to begin with, now were each much larger than her head. 


“Oh my god! Mom! You're huge!” Mandy said in shock.

“I dont know whats going on, I heard about breast growth, but nothing like this!” Cindy said as she looked at her new body.  “Wait, where's your brother? I didn't squish him, did I?” She said looking around her, worried.

“Hes ok, he's right here.” Mandy said, pulling Jake out from her cleavage and holding him up to her mom. Cindy reached her pinky finger out for Mandy to set Jake on, and brought him up to her face.

“Oh my poor baby, you look even smaller now.” She cooed at her speck of a step son on her finger.

Jake looked up at his enormous step mother. All he could think was that she was a goddess now. Each of her beautiful eyes were large enough to be a pool for him, her lips large enough to be a bed, and, as he tilted his head down her body, her breasts large enough to crush cities if they were on his scale.

The tiny man and the amazonian woman stared at each other for a moment, both seemingly in a daze, before snapping out of it by Mandy calling for their attention.

“Hey mom? You’re leaking.” She said, pointing to her mothers enormous breasts.

“What?” Cindy said, confused and looking down. She was shocked to see a trail of milk dripping from her nipples. She gasped and reached down to grab her breasts, but as she grabbed her milky tits, she remembered Jake was still on her hand and pulled away.

She checked to make sure she hadn't hurt him, and giggled as she saw the state he was in.

Jake had clutched his step mothers finger tightly as she had grabbed her own breasts, and when he came into contact with her tit, a tidal wave of milk had splashed over him.

Now he was covered in breast milk, and Cindy was giggling at him. But Jake was too concerned to get angry at her. When the milk had splashed over him, he had accidentally swallowed a mouthful of it. It wasn't the idea of swallowing his step mothers breast milk that made him so concerned, although he wasn't too pleased about that, but the fact that it had tasted so…divine.

“Sorry sweetie, I'll help you wash up later. I think we need to call a doctor over to see what's happened to me. And I don't think I can fit through the front door anymore.” Cindy said.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11846