Megan Lloyd. by WhiteBird
Summary:

 Anthony has a crush on Megan and to his surprise she is coming to get him, except that she is now a giant.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 20866 Read: 18102 Published: May 08 2022 Updated: March 05 2024
Story Notes:

It was the middle of May, and Anthony was on his way home from vacation, he was about to board the plane on his way back to North America. At the terminal there on a large TV screen was some breaking news, he did not pay any attention to it and just walked past it on his way to his boarding gate. As he was about to board he got a call on his cell, it was Linda, she was a long-time friend.

Anthony was wondering why she would call so he answered it. "Hi Anthony, it is me Linda..." she said, then she continued to talk, "Now listen, when your plane lands in Port Dale you will be picked up by Megan Lloyd. She said she will pick you up alright. She mentioned that she will pick you up directly from there. Don't worry you'll see her." 


There was a good 15-second silence. Anthony responded slowly, "Uh ok is this a joke?" Linda replied, "No Anthony it is not she told me she is going to pick you up at the airport and bring you back here to Coaldon." They spoke for a few minutes, and Linda hung up and Anthony put away his cell and boarded the plane, and took his seat.


He then got a text from Linda which asked him to send the info on when the plane will land and what plane it is. He sent the info back to Linda and got a reply which read, 'MEGAN WILL LEAVE THE AREA OF COALDON ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE YOUR PLANE LANDS.  OH GOSH WAIT TILL YOU SEE HER OH MU GOSH!!"   

Anthony shook his head and he leaned back in his seat. Looking around he noticed that several people had their cells out as if watching something, and he heard some chatter. Anthony tapped a person sitting next to him it was a woman and next to her was a little girl.

Anthony asked, "Why is everyone glued to their cell phones? Does it have to do with that breaking news?" 

The woman replied, "Yes it does. In North America there is a giant, they are saying that she is huge." 


Anthony smiled and he figured that the lady made it up to calm her little girl down, he figured that she likes giants. He leaned back and took a deep breath.


The plane began to move and it began to taxi out to the runway. Anthony began to think about what Linda had said, his thoughts were racing. He shook his head and said to himself, "Some joke heck. There is no way that Megan would ever waste her time picking me up. Whenever I try to talk to her I get ignored. Wow an hour before my plane lands she is leaving  Coaldon, it's a 4-hour drive, some joke." Anthony let out a little laugh and said to himself, 'Yes this is some joke, Linda is a good friend but she and this Megan are up to something and I am the brunt of it.'


   Anthony was looking out the window as the plane took off. In-flight, he ate his meal and checked the time it was about 7 hours before the plane would reach Port Dale and begin landing. He sat back and thought about what Linda had said, he was thinking that he would be the end of some joke. As he was thinking about this he fell asleep.

Anthony woke up and he checked the time, it was 8:00 am and in an hour the plane would be making its descent and land. He sent a text to Linda a short one that in an hour he will be landing. About 15 minutes had passed when he heard one of the passengers shout, loud enough for the entire plane to hear. "EVERYONE THAT GIANT GIRL IS STILL ON THE NEWS AND SHE IS NOW WALKING ACROSS THE COUNTRYSIDE. THEY ARE SAYING SHE IS 700 FEET TALL."


 He figured that guy sure must be a devoted giantess fan and Anthony chuckled. The man yelled, "SEE SEE LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AND WE MIGHT SEE HER." He looked out the window and surveyed the landscape, he was glad to be home. The Captain on the intercom told everyone to prepare for landing, the seatbelt signs lit up and Anthony checked his seatbelt. The Airline attendants prepared everyone for landing and in a few minutes, the plane began to make its descent.

Anthony was sitting on the right side a few seats behind the wing when a woman let out a loud shout. She was up ahead in the cabin a few seats in front of the wing on the right side. She shouted, "OH MY GOSH LOOK DOWN THERE. SOMETHING LARGE IS MOVING ACROSS THE LAND HEADING TOWARDS PORT DALE." Anthony looked too and as he did he too noticed something large moving across the countryside. 


   Whatever it was it was moving along with the plane but the plane was flying a bit faster. Anthony leaned closer to the window and he wondered, 'What is that.. it looks like a person, oh my gosh is that a giant." A man shouted, "OH MY GOSH THAT'S HER THATS THE GIANT GIRL THAT'S BEEN ON THE NEWS."


   It was Megan Lloyd and now she was a giant. As Megan was walking across the countryside her size brought great fear to many in the area.  Anthony was shocked he rubbed his eye and looked again, by now the plane had descended a couple of thousand feet and Megan was now much easier to see.

Anthony said, "Oh my gosh look at the size of her, she is huge."

 Megan had on her flowered yellow shirt and she had on her black skintight pantyhose spandex. Almost everyone on the plane was watching Megan as she was walking across the countryside. Megan was an awesome sight to behold as she was walking across the countryside, being 700 feet tall she practically towered over everything in sight.   Anthony wondered what happened to her how did she get so huge and he saw that she was heading towards Port Dale. He just stared out the window looking at the massive gigantic young woman walking across the countryside with ease. Megan Lloyd was truly a giant now.  


      Name:           Megan Lloyd.

      Age:               23

      Height:        700 feet.  _____  213 meters  36 cm

      Weight:       211 679 tons. 


     The ground just shook and trembled as Megan Lloyd was walking, the trembling of the ground was felt around her for up to 3 miles. Her massive 700-foot form was easily seen as far away as 30 miles. To the people in the area, Megan Lloyd was an awesome sight to see she was sight to see for everyone. Megan Lloyd was the first Giant ever seen in real life. Anthony was excited that Megan was coming to pick him up.

He shouted, "THAT'S MEGAN LLOYD, SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND." 

The people on the plane were silent and the plane had passed Megan and it kept descending towards the Airport. The seat belt light came on and the aircraft began to make its descent towards the runway.   Megan Lloyd was nearing the city of Dalebridge, she was still at least 15 miles from Dalebridge and the Airport. The people on the plane were looking at Megan Lloyd as she was walking gracefully across the country side and as the plane had descended even more, Megan was now even more easily seen.  Megan looked up at the plane and she waved.  Megan was now 8 miles from the city and the international airport. 

  Megan Lloyd spoke loudly as she looked up at the plane, "ANTHONY PETERS.  I HOPE YOU ARE ON THAT AIRPLANE CAUSE I AM COMING TO PICK YOU UP.  HOPE YOU ARE EXCITED THAT A REAL GIANT IS COMING TO PIC YOU UP."


 Now when Megan spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 14 miles. As Megan spoke the plane touched down and everyone heard her voice across Dalebridge. The plane reached its location and parked.


People began to get off the plane and as they were someone shouted, "LOOK LOOK SHE IS HEADED THIS WAY. OH GOSH, THAT GIANT WOMAN IS COMING THIS WAY." 

 Anthony got off the plane and he saw her. Megan was heading towards the airport, she was at least 4 miles away and easily seen cause of her massive size.  People began to run towards the Terminal. Anthony stood there as Megan entered the area and she headed towards the terminal Anthony could feel the ground under his feet shake and the shaking got stronger. He felt himself jump up into the air a bit each time Megan took a step and Anthony looked up at Megan, he got scared and he turned and he too began to run towards the terminal.


Anthony found it difficult to run with the ground shaking with each step Megan took. Megan was now close and the trembling and shaking were now too strong Anthony kept falling over and he fell over and the trembling stopped. He got up and he turned and Megan was standing there she was a good 200 to 300 feet away. Anthony looked up at Megan as she stood there. Megan had on her yellow flowered blouse and she had on her skin tight black pantyhose spandex and she was barefooted. Megan looked down and around.

Megan spoke, to Anthony it was her voice but now it was thunderous and greatly amplified and it resonated. "Anthony, come to me. Run before my right foot and I will pick you up." 

Anthony ran right towards Megan's right foot and as he did Megan's right foot got larger and larger. He stopped and he looked up at her.


Megan looked down and she smiled, "There you are my tiny man. Here let me pick you up." 

Megan took a step back and she squatted down and she lowered her right-hand palm up down to the ground, her fingers were pointed towards Anthony. 

"Get on Anthony," said Megan.

Anthony walked towards Megan's fingers and he stepped onto the nail of her middle finger as he did Megan curled up her middle finger and Anthony fell against her middle finger he climbed up a bit and he stood there on Megan's middle finger. Anthony then ran down Megan's middle finger onto her palm. Megan then lifted her hand up and at the same time she stood up. Megan lifted her hand to her face and as she did Anthony fell over and Megan giggled. 


   Megan's giggling was like thunder to Anthony. Anthony stood there in the middle of Megan's palm and he looked around. Her palm to him was massive 40 feet across. He then looked up and saw Megan looking down at him she was smiling, he was able to see every detail of her face, his face was just huge.

Megan spoke, "Hey there my tiny Anthony, so you probably got the shock of your life. Well, I'm here to take you home. Here let me put you onto my left shoulder."


 Now as Megan spoke her voice shook Anthony to the core and he plugged his ears. Also, Megan's breath was like a strong gale force wind and Anthony was pushed back and Megan saw it.

Anthony shouted up, "PLEASE MEGAN LLOYD, YOUR VOICE HURT MY EARS AND YOUR BREATH IS LIKE A GALE FORCE WIND."

 Megan then spoke very softly, "I'm sorry Anthony, I'll be careful."

Megan moved her hand to her left shoulder and Anthony ran onto her left shoulder.

Anthony stood there on Megan's left shoulder and he looked around. There was enough room for at least 20 people like him to fit there. He looked up at the left side of Megan's massive face and he was very excited.

Megan then said, "So Anthony are you ready for me to take you home?" 

Anthony shouted, "YES." 


He felt Megan move as she took a step and she headed away from the Airport. Anthony ran forwards a bit and he was in awe at the height he was at. Megan slowed down a bit and there on the outskirts of Port Dale a new Highrise condo was being built. On the ground were several large windows-like panels that were being put up. Each window-like panel was reflective like a large mirror that was like a window mirror. Each was 40 feet by 52 feet. Megan picked one up and she put it into her pocket.


Anthony wondered what Megan wanted with the window mirror. He then said, "MEGAN CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED, LIKE HOW DID YOU GET SO BIG AND WHY YOU CAME TO PICK ME UP."


 Megan replied, "I will tell you. Yesterday I had an alien encounter and they gave me a choice to become upsized so I took it. They upsized me and enlarged me to 700 feet. They also revealed to me that you have a real crush on me and that you like me. So, Anthony, I will take you home or if you want you can stay with me."

 Anthony was both excited and scared.


Anthony did have a massive crush on Megan and now she knew about it also Megan was now a Goddess.

Anthony shouted, "I WANT TO STAY WITH YOU MEGAN. I WANT YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND"

 Megan smiled and said, "Well then Anthony, you will stay with me. Just think about it Anthony, I can take you wherever you want. To me there are no borders, the world is my playground. So Anthony is there anything you want your Giant girlfriend to do?"


 Anthony thought for a moment and he remembered that a week ago he saw Megan jogging. Now when he saw her jogging she had her tights on and her breasts in her tight blouse just jiggled and her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled when Anthony saw her jogging a week ago.

He said, "MEGAN, HOW ABOUT YOU JOG ACROSS THE COUNTRYSIDE. IT SURE WOULD BE AN EXPERIENCE TO SEE A 700-FOOT-TALL WOMAN JOGGING ACROSS THE COUNTRYSIDE." Megan replied, "Alright then Anthony hang on."


Megan then increased her speed and as she did Anthony held onto her yellow flowered blouse and Megan was now jogging across the countryside. Megan picked up her speed even more as she began to jog across the countryside. Seeing a massive 700-foot-tall young woman jogging across the countryside was a sight to behold. As Megan Lloyd was jogging her massive weight of 211 679 tons just shook the ground around her for up to 8 miles.  Now as Megan was jogging her bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled in her skin tight pantyhose she had on.  Anthony held on and he saw up ahead that Megan was approaching the small city of Norwal, his home city. Norwal was a good size city with a population of around 45 000. Megan was heading right towards it. Megan then made a slight detour as she began to jog around the city of Norwal.


As Megan jogged around the city of Norwal the city just shook tall buildings in Norwal began to sway and people began to shout and scream and as Megan passed the city the ground just shook and Megan passed the city and she stopped. Megan stood there she had gone passed Norwal, she turned and faced the city. Anthony stood up on her left shoulder and he saw this small city from above. Megan looked across Norwal, she then looked around the area and saw that there were 3 small towns all within 4 miles of this small city of Norwal.  


  Megan then laid down onto her stomach and as she did the ground around her trembled.  As she did Anthony ran back on her left shoulder wondering what she was doing. 

Megan then said, "Anthony now I know that when I was normal size, you used to watch my booty as I walked and wore my tights. So I'm going to let you have some fun on my booty, alright. So I'm going to lie down here in this large field on my stomach and let you run around on my bum cheeks, something that you will like."   

Anthony began to run down Megan's massive back and he reached her left bum cheek. He was standing on her black skin-tight pantyhose spandex and he then began to run up Megan's left bum cheek which to him was like a large hill. Anthony made it to the top and he then ran down Megan's left bum cheek he stopped and he looked around. There he was on Megan Lloyd's left bum cheek. Anthony looked across Megan's bum which to him was 170 feet wide. Megan then holding the large window mirror in her right hand reached back and held the large window mirror over her bum and as she did Anthony looked up and he saw Megan's reflection in the large window mirror. Anthony then looked down at Megan's massive 350-foot-long thighs and back up at the large window mirror.

Megan spoke, "My tiny Anthony. Do what you want Anthony and have a look around on my voluptuous bum." 

   Megan then put the large window mirror down next to her. Anthony shouted for joy as he stood there on Megan Lloyd's left bum cheek.   

 

   Megan Lloyd in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.


  Megan turning her head  to the left and said, "Who is that I hear back there? Who is on my left bum cheek, is it my love Anthony Peters? Is my Anthony on my bum. Anthony are you on my jiggly voluptuous bum." 


Megan move a slight bit but even that movement jiggled her bum cheeks and Anthony felt it and he fell over from the jiggle. 

He shouted, "YES GIANT GODDESS MEGAN. I AM ON YOUR LEFT JIGGLY VOLUPTUOUS BUM CHEEK."

 Megan picked up the large window mirror and she reached back and holding the large window mirror in her right hand held it over her bum and looking in the reflection she saw her bum and Anthony there. He was so tiny there on her massive bum cheek.

Megan replied, "My tiny man is on my bum. Anthony, I am going to jiggly my jiggly bum cheeks for you, my little man."  


Megan then gave her bum cheeks flex and as she did they just jiggled in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex and Anthony held on for dear life.  The jiggling lasted several seconds and he was now very turned on.

Megan flipped her long hair to the right and said, "Hope you enjoyed that Anthony?" 

 Anthony getting up shouted, "I SURE DID OH GIANT GODDESS MEGAN."

 Megan let out a laugh and said, "Oh Anthony, each time you speak to me it sounds very faint and very high pitched, I think it's so cute."

 Megan again gave her bum cheeks a good flex and again Anthony was thrown about he lay there on his face on her bum cheek close to her left thigh. Anthony got up and he shouted as he began to run around there on Megan's left bum cheek.

As he was running around there he looked like a tiny bug there on her left bum cheek. He then ran towards her massive bum cleavage where the skin-tight pantyhose spandex parted both cheeks. Anthony stood there on the slope as he looked at Megan's massive bum cleavage which to him was like a deep valley. He then fell on his face there on Megan's right bum cheek close to her bum cleavage facing her bum cleavage and he began to caress her bum.

Anthony was feeling the soft tight pantyhose spandex she had on he then gave several kisses and lay there caressing her bum.

Megan then said, "Anthony be careful not to go between my bum cheeks alright. These skin-tight pantyhose spandex I have on, I have not changed since yesterday and I don't want you to pass out." 


Anthony could not believe what he had heard, he was now very excited and decided to explore. Anthony then slid down the slope and he slides down between Megan's massive bum cheeks disappearing from view.

Megan spoke loudly, "ANTHONY, ANTHONY ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" 


Anthony crawled up the slope and he came into view and he laid there, and looking up he saw the large window mirror she was holding over her bum, he then slid back down and disappeared from view and Megan got excited.

She then said, "Anthony you seem to like it in there, wow."


 Anthony came out and he went up onto the slope of her left bum cheek and he moved up towards her back a bit and he went down between Megan's bum cheeks and Megan watched. As Anthony slid down between Megan's massive bum cheeks he took out his cell and turned on the flash and looked around he was deep between her bum cheeks.

He turned and faced the right wall of her bum cheek and began to caress it and as he did he shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD OH MEGAN LLOYD YOU TRULY ARE A GODDESS A GIANT AND A GODDESS."


 As he shouted his shouts were muffled by Megan's jiggly bum cheeks. He took several deep breaths and just enjoyed the moment where he was. His dream had finally come true he was living it, he was with Megan and was enjoying each moment.

Anthony looked up using the flash on his phone and to him, it was like looking up from a deep dark valley.

Anthony shouted, "I AM BETWEEN MEGAN LLOYD'S BUM CHEEKS OH MY GOSH MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT."


 Anthony then began to wiggle there between Megan's massive bum cheeks, he was sandwiched but it was very comfortable for him in there. Anthony again shouted for joy there deep between Megan's bum cheeks.

Just then Megan squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did her cheeks enveloped Anthony and he was unable to move as her voluptuous cheeks squeezed around him. The skin-tight pantyhose spandex she had on were nice and smooth and he felt really good there. Megan held her squeeze for a few seconds and she then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled and Anthony felt it there between her voluptuous bum cheeks. Anthony was like a small bug there between Megan's bum cheeks.

He again shouted at the top of his lungs, "MEGAN LLOYD."

Anthony began to shout Megan's name as he again began to wiggle there between her bum cheeks. AS he was wiggling he was taking deep breaths and was turned on.

Megan lifted her head and she looked back a bit and said, "Oh Anthony I sure hope you are careful if you went between my bum cheeks. I have had these jeggings on since yesterday morning and since I became a giant it's been on me." 


Megan folded her arms and she put her head down. Anthony stopped wiggling he heard Katherine speaking it was a bit muffled cause he was between her bum cheeks but he heard her. He was happy where he was, he did not want to leave Megan's bum he was enjoying each moment in there. Anthony small as a little bug there between Megan's bum cheeks began to squirm there with all his might. The smell was turning him on and when Megan said she had these jeggings on since yesterday morning he excited him even more.

As Megan was lying there on her stomach in the open field she was easily seen as far away as 10 miles as she lay there.

Megan lifted her head and looking back a bit she said, "Anthony are you having fun there between my bum cheeks?" 

Anthony heard Megan, he began to crawl up and he came up and crawled up onto the slope of her right bum cheek and he shouted at the top of his lungs, "YES MEGAN I LOVE IT, IN THERE. WHEN YOU GIVE A SQUEEZE IT FEELS LIKE A GIANT HUG." 


Megan giggled and Anthony slid back down disappearing from view as he slid down. Anthony went down deep and he began to wiggle there again with all his might. Megan squeezed her bum cheeks and she held it for a few seconds. As Megan's bum cheeks squeezed in on Anthony he shouted for joy at the top of his lungs. He was shouting for joy that he finally has a girlfriend. Megan unsqueezed her bum cheeks and they jiggled and Anthony felt it.

Megan again squeezed her bum cheeks and she held it for a good 30 seconds and Anthony was shouting for joy at the top of his lungs. Megan unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled. Anthony had a massive orgasm there between her bum cheeks and he began to caress the walls of her massive bum cheek. The skin-tight pantyhose spandex she had on were soft and smooth so it was very comfortable for Anthony in there.

Megan looking back said, "Did you like that my tiny Anthony? Now get ready for more jiggle."


 Megan then began to flex her bum cheeks and as she did they just jiggled. Deep between her bum cheeks, Anthony was feeling it and he was shouting Megan's name over and over. Megan as she was flexing her bum cheeks, her thighs along with her bum cheeks just jiggled and the ground around Megan was shaking. The shaking of the ground was felt around her for a good 2 miles.

She was excited that Anthony wanted to be there between her bum cheeks, she thought, 'I have not changed these jeggings since yesterday and Anthony seems to want to be there between my bum cheeks."

 As Megan Lloyd was flexing her bum cheeks, Anthony was deep between them massive bum cheeks. As Megan was lying there on her stomach she was easily seen as far away as 10 miles across the vast prairies. The people in the nearby towns and farms sure noticed that she was flexing her bum cheeks. Megan then stopped flexing and turning her head to the right spoke loudly and as she did her thunderous voice shook the windows within a 5-mile radius.


 "Anthony, Anthony. Can you come out please."


 Megan picking up the large window mirror held it over her bum and she watched as Anthony came out from between her bum cheeks. He ran up onto her left bum cheek.  


 Megan spoke, "Anthony could you please run as fast as you can down my left thigh."


 Anthony started to run down Megan's bum then as he reached her thigh he was running down her massive thigh. As he was running he was wondering why Megan told him to do that. He then heard Megan's thunderous voice. 


 Megan spoke, "Anthony, sorry but I have to let one rip, and I did not want you to get hurt."


  Megan Lloyd then let a thunderous fart rip and to Anthony it sounded like a massive clash of thunder. The fart lasted a few seconds and it just thundered across the land and sky and was heard as far away as 8 miles. The windows within a 5-mile radius just rattled.

Chapter 2. Thunder. by WhiteBird

Megan looked at the large window mirror she held over her bum turning it slightly so she was now looking down her thighs and saw Anthony there on her massive left thigh.  She then saw Anthony running up her massive left thigh and he ran up her left bum cheek and he stopped and stood there.

Megan them said, "Anthony come up here to my shoulder."


 Anthony headed up Megan's back towards her left shoulder. Megan looked around and she noticed a pillar of smoke in the distance just off to her right. When Anthony reached her left shoulder he let out a shout that he was there.


Megan said, "Hey Anthony look over that way that's a lot of smoke, wonder what's on fire out that way."   

 Anthony checking his cell the news saw that the new Condo complex in Wellington was on fire, the new highrise that had just been finished a couple of months ago and he told Megan.

 Megan replied, "So is anyone hurt or trapped.?" 

Anthony watching the news unfold on his cell said, "According to the news, several people are trapped, the top 4 floors are not touched but the middle portion of the building is on fire and it's spreading." 

Megan replied, "Well Anthony hold on cause I am going to get up and head to Wellington and see how I can help."


 Megan stood up and as she did Anthony held on. Wellington was just 22 miles away.

Megan then said, "Anthony hold on cause I'm going to run there." Megan took off running and Anthony held on.


Now Megan Lloyd being 700 feet tall her running speed was 1245 mph and she was covering 20 miles a minute. As she was running her weight of 187 488 tons just shook the ground around her for a radius of 5 miles.     As Magen was running towards Wellington Anthony held on and she was there in just under a minute. She stopped outside the city. The city of Wellington was a city with a population of 87 645. The building that was on fire was a 17 story apartment complex close to the outskirts of the city in a new development. As Megan stood there people in the streets saw her most of the people in the city had seen her as she just towered over everything in sight.

Anthony standing there on Megan's left shoulder shouted, "MEGAN YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, YOU HAVE TO SAVE THOSE PEOPLE." 


Megan replied, "I intend to." Megan took a step and she entered Wellington.

Her foot was wider than the streets and when she took a step the ground around her just trembled and the trembling was felt for up to 6 blocks. 

"Everyone please move out of the way." When Megan spoke her thunderous voice was heard across the city and in the streets, people began to clear the way.


Megan headed towards the new 17 story apartment complex and as she did the area just shook. The building began to sway from Megan's weight and when she got there, she looking down saw that there were many people on the roof. The top of the building just barely reached her knees. Megan then squatted down and extended her right-hand palm up next to the building, and she moved her hand right up against the building.

As Megan's hand gently moved against the building the entire building shook. "Alright, move onto my palm and I will lower you all down." 

The people began to run from the roof over onto Megan's palm, some move quickly others slow. Within minutes the roof was clear, and Megan moved her hand over and across and down into a large parking lot that was across the main street.

She lowered her hand, "Okay everyone." 


The tiny people began to get off her hand, it took a few minutes considering how tiny everyone was now to Megan. Megan lifted her hand and she adjusted herself and she saw that the top 4 floors were untouched but under the top 4 floors, several floors were on fire.

Megan moved back a bit slowly, making sure the way was clear. It was easy for her considering there the apartment complex was next to a large massive parking lot. Megan did crush several cars which she did try to avoid doing but it was impossible.

 "Hold on Anthony, I'm going to try something."


 Anthony held on as Megan leaned in, she took a deep breath and she began to blow. As Megan blew her breath sounded like a strong wind and she was blowing hard enough to put the fire out. From her breath, she blew out several windows on the apartment complex. She blew twice and within a minute she had put out the fire. Megan then stood up and as she did she looked around. Megan looked across the city of Wellington. Megan then looked down and around, she saw tiny people standing there, some were running away from her. As Megan was standing there she was easily seen across the city as she was standing there.

Megan then took a step and she looked back the way she came and she noticed that as she had entered Wellington her foot left marks as her foot sank into the pavement several feet cause of her weight. Megan then took another step and as she did she noticed that when she took a step the ground around her shook as vehicles in the parking lot flew up into the air a few feet.

Megan then softly said, "Oh my gosh Anthony, I'm too large for this city. Let us leave."

 As Megan turned she stopped and she stood there. As she stood there the people in the city were looking up her massive backside. Megan then headed out of the city and as she was leaving the city the ground around her just shook and trembled. In under a minute Megan had left Wellington and as she left Wellington she increased her walking speed and was now once again walking across the countryside.

Megan walked for a good 10 minutes, she stopped. There was a large open field, she walked onto it, and she looked around. To her left was a small farm, only a quarter-mile away. To her left was a small Hamlet and behind her about a half-mile away was another Hamlet. Both Hamlets had 7 to 8 houses. Now adjacent to her was a town a small town with a population of around 800.

Megan looked around and said, "Anthony, let us rest here a bit." 

As Megan was standing there the people in the town saw her and so did the people in the two Hamlets. There were also two other towns with a 5-mile radius and 3 villages with 15 farms. They were all out watching Megan. Megan then laid down onto her stomach and as she did the ground around her trembled. Anthony looked at the time it was already 9:30 pm.

Megan then said, "Anthony let's stay the night and get some sleep. Tomorrow morning I will take you where ever you want to go. You may sleep on me where ever you want."

Anthony said loudly, "I WOULD LOVE TO GO AND HAVE SOME FUN ON YOU MEGAN LLOYD." 

Megan nodded and Anthony ran down her back.

Anthony reached Megan's booty, he stopped as he looked up at her bum which to him were like town large massive hills. Anthony then ran up Megan's left bum cheek and as he got to the top he ran towards her thighs. Anthony stopped and he looked around. He then ran towards her left hip and he looked out towards the small farm. He was high enough that he was looking down a bit towards the farm. As Anthony was looking towards the farm which was a quarter-mile away he could see that there were people out. Anthony then saw a couple of people slowly coming towards Megan. He figured that there is no way they would come close, he figured that they just wanted a closer look. Anthony then turned and he headed across Megan's left bum cheek. He then looked down her massive left thigh and as he did he saw the small Hamlet there a quarter-mile from Megan's foot. Anthony could see several people out and about and he let out a laugh. Megan then lifted her legs at the knees and she held them there.

Megan then turned her head, "Anthony, just be careful not to get lost between my bum cheeks. You can play in there and enjoy yourself. If you want you can sleep on my jiggle bum." 

When Megan spoke her voice just thundered across the land to a radius of 8 miles. Everyone around heard her and she did not care at all. Anthony ran across her left bum cheek and he stopped. He looked up her back to her head, he then took out his cell and turned on the flash and he slid down the slope and went down between Megan's bum cheeks disappearing from view. Anthony slides down and as he did he was between them massive bum cheeks. Anthony took several breaths, he just loved it there between the bum cheeks of Megan Lloyd. Anthony just loved the smell and it was turning him on. Anthony stopped and he just hung there with the walls of Megan's bum cheeks holding him gently there. Anthony was excited in there, he had his flash on and he was looking around.

Megan lifted her head and she looked back, she reached back with her right hand and gently felt her bum to see if she could feel Anthony.

Megan then said, "Oh my tiny Anthony, I find it so exciting that you are between my bum cheeks, to me it is such a turn-on." 


Megan then took her hand away and she faced forwards. Megan then began to squeeze her massive thighs, she still had her legs bent at the knees. Megan then moved her thighs apart and she brought them together. She again opened her thighs and again brought them together and squeezed. Megan began to do this a bit faster and as she was doing this her thighs and bum cheeks in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex just jiggled. Anthony was sure feeling it there between Megan's bum cheeks and he turned and faced the wall of Megan's left cheek. Each time Megan's thighs came together and she squeezed her cheeks squeezed a bit and Anthony felt it. He was now so excited that he began to shout and Megan let out a loud thunderous moan that was heard for up to 10 miles.

Anthony then had a massive orgasm there between Megan's bum cheeks and as he had one Megan had a massive orgasm there while lying on her stomach. As Megan had her massive orgasm she stretched out her legs and gave a kick and as she did her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled and Anthony slide down to the bottom.

  Megan then spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT!!"

Megan then squeezed her bum cheeks and she held the squeeze for a few seconds, she then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they just jiggled.  Anthony deep between Megan's bum cheeks was screaming and shouting for joy.


    Megan Lloyd in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.

   After a good 10 minutes Anthony had crawled out and when he did it was the night it was 11:20 pm. There was a full moon so he was able to see. He felt his world move as Megan moved a bit and she lifted her head and Anthony gave a shout. He again shouted at the top of his lungs and Megan turned her head.

Anthony shouted, "MEGAN. I'M GOING TO SLEEP HERE ON YOUR LEFT BUM CHEEK." 


Megan nodded and said, "Okay Anthony, have a good night and I will sleep here." 


Megan folded her arms and she put her head down and Anthony laid down there right in the middle of her left bum cheek. He was excited, he had an orgasm on a woman he found so attractive, he figured she had one too and the thought excited him. He knew there that his life and world has changed, his girlfriend was a 700-foot giant. Anthony laid down on his back and he lay there looking at the stars and he fell asleep.

He woke up a good 45 minutes later, he opened his eyes and he was hearing several dogs from the two Hamlets barking and howling. From the farm, he was hearing a couple more. He then sat up and he was also hearing several Coyotes howling. Not sure how many he figured there were several groups. The area had a large Coyote population. The several groups of Coyotes howling and the several dogs barking sure made a lot of noise. Megan woke up and she lifted her head and she looked around. To Megan, the Coyotes howling and the dogs barking sounded very high pitched and faint. To Megan, they sounded like a swarm of mosquitoes. 

"Oh for crying out loud."  thundered Megan."

Megan then let a thunderous fart rip. It sounded like a rolling crash of thunder and it thundered across the land and sky. The thunderous fart just rattled the windows on the farm houses and the windows on the houses in both Hamlets just rattled along with the windows in the town adjacent to Megan. The thunderous fart lasted a good 3 seconds. Then there was silence across the land.  





Chapter 3. Must hide. by WhiteBird

Anthony woke up it was 8 am and he sat up, he had slept on Megan's left bum cheek. He got up and stretched and he looked across Megan's 171-foot wide bum. Anthony then looked up Megan's back to her head and her head was down, she was still asleep. He saw her long blonde hair hang down her back. He then looked down her massive thighs as he stood there in the middle of her left bum cheek. Anthony looked so small there on Megan's left bum cheek. He then ran across her left bum cheek towards her thighs and he stopped and looked out across the landscape. Now even though Megan was lying down on her stomach her bum was a good 80 feet in the air. Anthony stood there for a moment as he was looking out across the land, and in the distance was a small Hamlet. Anthony turned and he ran back across Megan's left bum cheek and he stopped at the slope of her massive bum cleavage.

Now driving down the secondary highway heading towards Megan approaching her from her feet were two motorbikes. On these bikes were Lanny and Carl. The secondary highway went past Megan as she lay there, she was a good quarter mile from the highway lying alongside it. As Carl and Lanny approached Megan was getting larger and larger.

Lanny shouted, "OH GOSH CARL, JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER. SHE IS FREAKING HUGE!!!"

Carl shouted, "YEAH, SHE IS A GIANT."

Then both motorbikes slowed down and went off the highway onto the large open field Megan was lying in and they began to speed towards Megan. Just then Megan woke up, she opened her eyes but did not lift her head. Her head was still down on her folded arms. Megan did lift her legs at the knees and as she did the two men saw it. They were at her feet when Megan lifted her legs at the knees.

Carl shouted, "SHE'S AWAKE."

Lanny replied, "I KNOW."

Lanny then made a detour and he headed towards Megan's left knee and Carl followed. Lanny went between Megan's massive thighs as she was lying there her massive thighs were spread a bit. He drove past her knees and went right between Megan's massive thighs and as he looked up he was looking up between Megan's massive thighs.

Anthony on Megan's left bum cheek heard the two motorbikes and he ran towards Megan's left thigh and shouted. Lanny stopped his bike and got off it. He looked towards Megan's massive crotch which was blocked as her massive jiggly thighs came together. Carl was now driving up alongside Megan on her left side and Anthony was now running down Megan's left bum cheek onto her left thigh, and he could hear the motorbike.

Anthony shouted, "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WHOEVER YOU ARE."

Megan heard the motorbike and she lifted her head and she looked around. Carl on his bike saw Megan leave her head and she slowed down and he turned and headed away. Megan turned her head in that direction.

"Who is driving their motorbike around me." thundered Megan's voice.


  Carl heard Megan's thunderous voice and as he looked up he saw that she had lifted her head and was looking to her left.  Carl brought his bike to a stop as he was looking toward Megan's head.


  Carl shouted,  "MEGAN IS AWAKE, SHE IS AWAKE LANNY."

  Carl turned around and he began to speed down beside Megan.

  

Lanny was between Megan's thighs and he heard her thunderous voice. Lanny was a good 20 feet from his bike when he thought for a moment. He ran towards Megan's crotch and he ran into her thighs where they came together he squeezed between Megan's massive jiggly thighs and Lanny began to climb upwards as fast as he could.

Carl was at Megan's knees and he went around Megan and Megan looked back as best she could.

"Whoever you are you better not try to get on me." thundered Megan's voice.

Anthony was now running up Megan's left bum cheek and he headed up her bum cheeks and he shouted,

"MEGAN, MEGAN THERE ARE TWO MOTORBIKES DOWN BELOW. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. BUT NOW I CAN ONLY HEAR ONE MOTORBIKE AND ITS LEAVING."

Megan replied, "Anthony come up to my left shoulder. I'm going to get up."

Anthony began to run up Megan's left bum cheek and he sprinted up Megan's back. Lanny came out from between Megan's thighs and he looked towards Megan's massive bum. Lanny sprinted towards Megan's right bum cheek and he began to run up Megan's right bum cheek he then stopped and stood there as he was now looking up Megan's massive back. Lanny saw that Megan's head was up and it was turned to her left. He saw Anthony now running up Megan's back left shoulder. He then heard Megan's thunderous voice.

"Anthony when you reach my shoulder, I'm going to get up."

Lanny had to hide or do something cause when Megan gets up he is dead. Lanny then ran across Megan's right bum cheek and he reached her massive bum cleavage. He quickly slid down the slope and he slid down between Megan's bum cheeks. 

  Lanny was sliding down between Megan's massive bum cheeks he was sandwiched between them. Lanny was shouted at the top of his lungs and then he felt everything move as Megan was now getting up. Lanny felt Megan get up.


  Megan Lloyd stood up and she looked down and around and there at her feet she saw a tiny object and she squatted down and she picked it up between her right thumb and forefinger and she lifted it to her face. Megan straightened up and looked at the tiny motorbike between her thumb and forefinger.


  "A motorbike. Someone must be down here."  thundered Megan's voice.


  Megan crushed the bike and she dropped it down beside her. Megan then looked down and around and she took a step and as she did the area shook. Megan then took anouther step. Lanny between her bum cheeks was squirming in there and he shouted at the top of his lungs, but his shouts were completely muffled by her bum cheeks. 

Chapter 4. Megan heads to Las Vegas. by WhiteBird

 Megan looked down and around and as she did Anthony was running around on her left shoulder. He was trying to help Megan to find that person. Carl turned out onto the highway and he began to speed away as fast as he could away from Megan. Carl looked back and to the side and he was a good mile away and he increased speed. Megan looking around saw several vehicles on the two close highways. Megan took a couple more steps and as she did the area shook and the houses in the two Hamlets shook.  


  Megan then spoke, "Whoever you were that wanted to get on me as I was lying on my stomach. Did you people think you can get on me and then jerk off. Listen to me my boyfriend Anthony Peters is the only man that can play on me and my jiggly bum. Since you people like my bum so much I will put on a show for you all."


  Megan Lloyd then began to flex her bum cheeks as she was standing there. As Megan was flexing her jiggly voluptuous bum cheeks they just jiggled along with her massive thighs. It sure was a sight to see bum cheeks that massive being flexed. Lanny between her bum cheeks was screaming and shouting, he sure was feeling it. Lanny shouted and screamed at the top of his lungs but his shouts and screams were muffled.


  Megan then said, "Well my tiny Anthony. Where would you like to go next?"


  Just then Lanny fell out from between Megan's bum cheeks and as he did he let out a shout. Looking down Lanny saw Patrick lake, a lake that both Hamlets used. The lake was 50 feet wide and 65 feet long and it was 20 feet deep. It was a man-made lake and Lanny fell right into it.


  Anthony thought for a few seconds and he said, "Let's head to Las Vegas if you don't mind. I sure would like to see how the people would react from this height."


  Megan replied, "Anthony I don't mind at all. I can go anywhere I want, and do whatever I want. Let's head to Las Vegas."


  Megan then headed away from the area and headed off towards the city of Las Vegas. As Megan was walking she was still flexing her bum cheeks. Anthony was still standing there on Megan's left shoulder and he let out a shout of joy as he looked across the landscape. From the height, he was at he was able to see for many miles. Megan increased her walking speed. As Megan was walking through the countryside she was seen by people as far away as 45 miles. Anthony was excited, he had been with Megan for a while and he sure liked her. Anthony was thinking of his relationship with Megan. Anthony thought to himself, My girlfriend is a giant.


  Megan was nearing the main highway, Highway 95 that would lead into Las Vegas. Megan then decided to walk along the left side of this large freeway. The highway was to her right, she was a good 300 feet off to the side walking along the side of it. There were a lot of vehicles on the massive Freeway. People were in total awe of Megan as she was walking along Highway 95. Megan was an awesome sight to see as she was walking along the side of this busy Freeway. Megan was still flexing her bum cheeks as she was walking and this caught the attention of the onlookers. Also as Megan was walking the ground around her just shook and trembled and the people on the Freeway sure felt it. To the people on the Freeway Megan was just massive, huge. She had been on the news and so far she has not done anything to get the people to be scared. However, her size alone brought great fear to all.


  It was hard to drive as Megan was walking cause of the trembling of the ground. Anthony was just taking in the view and up ahead he saw the Red Rock Canyon National Conservative area, and Megan saw it too. Megan was a good 10 miles from Red Rock Canyon and from Megan's shoulder, Anthony was looking over the vast area of Red Rock Canyon.


  Megan spoke, "Anthony after we visit Las Vegas let's head to Red Rock Canyon."


  Anthony shouted, "OH YES FOR SURE."


 Megan continued her walk to Las Vegas. Now as Megan was walking two helicopters were approaching her one was a military helicopter coming up behind her. The other one was a Las Vegas police helicopter that was flying right toward her. The military helicopter was coming up behind her it was flying right behind her and Anthony turned and he could see it coming. As the military helicopter approached her the two pilots noticed that as Megan was walking she was flexing her bum cheeks at the same time. The helicopter flew past Megan just below her shoulder level and it went up before her then it flew off to the side. Megan then noticed another helicopter was coming right at her. The military one also turned and came right at her. Megan continued her walk, and the Police Helicopter slowed down, it was at the level of Megan's face. Megan stopped walking and she stood there.


 The police helicopter was hovering in front of Megan's face and Megan's face just dwarfed the helicopter. Then the military one pulled up close to the police one. The people in the vehicles were watching.  


Then a Police Officer from the Police Helicopter spoke.  "I am Police Officer Rob Fontaine. Megan Lloyd, you are quite famous. But we cannot let you come near the city of Las Vegas. Your size will bring noting but panic."


 Megan replied, "I will head to Las Vegas. I am going to show my boyfriend Anthony whom I love the city from a giantess point of view. I will not hurt anyone so people need not fear me. Now please move aside cause I will head to Las Vegas."


  Now as Megan spoke her thunderous voice shook the helicopter and Megan took a step as she did the Police helicopter moved to the side real fast. The blades almost touched Mega's hair and the helicopter turned a few times in the air. Then the Police helicopter flew past Megan fast heading back to Las Vegas.


 Officer Rob Fontaine got on the communication, "We need to clear the streets. Megan Lloyd is still coming to Las Vegas. We tried to convince her not to come but she was insistent. She is coming to show her boyfriend Anthony the city. (pause) Yes, I saw him, he was sitting there on her left shoulder. Alright"


   Within minutes the Las Vegas Police force was out in full force telling people to evacuate the streets and to remain calm. Messages were being sent to everyone's cell and onto large view screens all over the city. Also, the message was being sent verbally overall communications.


  "CITIZENS OF LAS VEGAS, PLEASE REMAIN CALM. MEGAN LLOYD IS COMING TO THE CITY SO WE NEED EVERYONE TO CLEAR THE STREETS. WE NEED EVERYONE TO STAY OUT OF HER WAY. MEGAN LLOYD COMES HERE TO LAS VEGAS."


  After the message panic began to spread throughout the city of Las Vegas. People began to scream and shout as they were running into and out of their homes and buildings. Now as Megan neared the city, thousands of people had gone to the roofs of the tall buildings in the city and looking out across Las Vegas they saw Megan as she neared city. Megan was still a good 5 miles away and she was easily seen as she neared Las Vegas.  


  A man shouted and pointed, "LOOK LOOK, SHE IS COMING. MEGAN LLOYD IS COMING, SHE IS HERE."


 He was holding a picture of Megan Lloyd as were thousands upon thousands in the city. As Megan neared the city of Las Vegas the ground through the city closest to her began to tremble and thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people were now seeing the massive young woman approaching their city. Megan had entered the city limits and as she did she slowed down her walk and she came to a stop as she stood there outside the city. Megan then entered the city and as she did people went screaming and shouting. Megan took a few steps and she stopped, and she put her hands on her hips and looked down and around. Anthony was standing there on her left shoulder looking down at the city. Megan towered over all the buildings except Stratosphere Tower which was the only building taller than she was. Megan then slowly headed into the city and she slowly began to walk through the city.


  As Megan was walking through Las Vegas her massive weight just shook the city around her. To the people in Las Vegas Megan was just massive, huge. People sure noticed her bum. Megan was still flexing her bum cheeks and as she was doing this her voluptuous bum cheeks just jiggled along with her thighs. Millions of people noticed their massive bum cheeks in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex flexing and it was a major turn-on for everyone, especially the guys. Megan as she was walking through the city, she looking down and saw tiny people running through the streets and cars speeding through the streets. 

Chapter 5. The Attack. by WhiteBird

Megan Lloyd was still headed down highway 95 through Las Vegas nice and slow. People across the city were watching her, wondering what she would do next. The Police were doing their best to keep things calm but when a 700-foot young woman arrives there is not much anyone can do. Megan stopped and looked across the city there before her. Megan looked down and around and she could hear the police sirens, car alarms that had gone off and the faint high-pitched sounds of the people in the streets. Megan noticed up ahead to her right was a large golf course.


  "Anthony looks, that golf course,"  said Megan.


   Anthony quickly looked it up on his cell, "IT CALLED THE PAINTED GOLF COURSE."


  Megan replied, "I think I will lie down in that golf course, maybe if I get more down to the level of the people they won't be so scared of me."


  Anthony replied, "I THINK THEY ARE SCARED OF YOUR SIZE."


 Megan then took a step and headed for the large golf course, to her it was only 5 steps and she entered the painted golf course. Megan took a couple more steps and she looked down and around. The golf course was large with several trees, and open land. Megan looking down saw people running away from her. Megan looked down and next to her right was the painted desert golf club and inside were several people. Megan then laid down on her stomach and as she did the ground through the golf course and beyond shook. Now even as she was lying on her stomach she just towered over everything that was on the golf course. She still towered over everything in the area.  


  Megan then spoke, "People of Las Vegas. There is no need to be scared or to fear me. I am not here to hurt anyone. I have decided to lie here for a while, this way I am closer to you all. Feel free to come and visit."


  Now as Megan spoke her thunderous voice just thundered across most of the city. Anthony was still there on Megan's left shoulder when he noticed that people were approaching Megan. Megan noticed that some people began to approach her. Within 5 minutes there was a small group of people gathered there in front of Megan. Megan lowered her face down, letting her chin rest on her hands. Megan smiled at the people. The people standing there were all looking up into Megan's gigantic 100-foot-high face.  


  A man shouted up, "THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLE. YOU ARE REAL, YOU ARE A REAL GIANT. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD EVER SEE A REAL GIANT IN MY LIFE. I APOLOGIZE, I AM RICK TANNER."


  Megan spoke softly, "Nice to meet you, Rick Tanner. I am Megan Lloyd. This tiny man up here on my left shoulder is my boyfriend Anthony Pollock."


  Now even though Megan spoke softly, her thunderous voice still shook the people to the core. Megan and the people there continued their conversations and as they did more and more people began to arrive. Soon there were several hundred people there before Megan all age groups were there all having a conversation with Megan. Now as this was happening two news helicopters were flying overhead they were doing live footage of Megan as she was lying there on her stomach on the golf course. There were news media setting up there on the golf course to talk to Megan. Megan sure was an awesome sight to see, a 700-foot tall young woman lying on her stomach on a golf course. 


  The news media did their interview about Megan Lloyd which was being broadcast nationwide. Most people in the country had turned into this interview with the 700-foot tall Megan Lloyd. Now also Megan had allowed several people to be on her so there were tiny people on Megan. Megan had permitted these people to be on her. As the news helicopters flew over Megan they were shooting live footage of people there on Megan's back. Then some of the people began to head down Megan's back and as they did there was live footage of several people running up onto Megan's both right and left bum cheeks. One of the news helicopters sent a message to one of the interviewers.


  The news interviewer said, "MEGAN LLOYD, I JUST GOT CONFIRMATION THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO YOU ALLOWED ON YOU HAVE GONE DOWN AND ARE NOW ON YOUR BOOTY, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT."


  Megan lifted her head and as she did those that were on her noticed it, Megan turned her head to the left and looked back at her bum out of the corner of her left eye.


  Megan spoke, "Alright all you tiny people. I know that my giant 171-foot-wide jiggly bum with a cleavage like a deep valley must excite you. I won't get upset if you all want to play and run around on my jiggly bum, but please don't get lost."


  Megan then again lowered her face down and said, "The people are too small to even do anything, so I do not mind. Let them have the time of their lives."


  Anthony was down on the ground he was being interviewed too. He was being asked what it was like being the boyfriend of the world's largest girl. Anthony was quite excited to be interviewed, he just loved talking about Megan who he loved so much. There were now several thousand people that had gathered around Megan as she was just lying there on her stomach.   


  The news helicopters were still shooting live footage of the people there on Megan. There were several hundred people on Megan and Megan did not even notice it. There were at least 50 people just on her right bum cheek, with at least 30 there on her left. Now several people had gone down onto her massive thighs. The people on Megan from a distance looked like bugs there on her. A man ran close to Megan's massive bum cleavage and he stood there at the slope and he looked down at Megan's massive bum cleavage. He was joined by several others there and they all looked at how the skin-tight pantyhose spandex had cut into and parted both of Megan's massive bum cheeks. They looked so small there next to Megan's bum cleavage. To them, Megan's bum cleavage was like a large valley waiting to be explored. 


  A man shouted, "Just imagine how many people could hide in there, how many people could make their home between Megan's bum cheeks."


  Anouther man said, "Could you imagine the residual odour, oh gosh."


  Then a woman said, "I heard that her boyfriend Anthony spent time between Megan's bum cheeks."


  The man replied, "I can't stand it anymore. I want to live between them bum cheeks, I want to smell Megan's bum. She is now my Goddess Megan Lloyd."  



 

   Megan Lloyd in her skin tight pantyhose spandex. 


The man then slid down the massive slope and he slid down between Megan's massive bum cheeks disappearing from view. The others watched as a few more guys slid down the slope and went down between Megan's bum cheeks. Just then a sound was heard, it was machine gun fire, and one of the news helicopters was hit and it was coming down. Megan lifted her head and she looked around and up and she saw the helicopter coming down, it was just to her right. The other news helicopter took off. Megan saw that the news helicopter's tail was hit and the helicopter was starting to spin and come down. She reached out her hand and grabbed the helicopter and she gently lowered it to the ground.  


  Machine gun fire was heard, along with several others. Megan still lying on her stomach looked around, and the people gathered there around her went running. She saw Anthony and she just grabbed him with her right thumb and forefinger and she lifted him and she put him onto her left shoulder.  


 Anthony shouted, "MEGAN, ITS A DRUG CARTEL HELICOPTER. THEY HAVE A MACHINE GUN MOUNT AND A FEW DRUG PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING."


  The building next to Megan was taken out and now the drug Cartel began to fire at the people on Megan. People were trying their best to get off Megan, and others were trying to avoid the bullets.


  A man shouted, "WE CAN HIDE BETWEEN MEGAN'S BUM CHEEKS."  


Guns shots rang out as several people numbering around 60 to 80 were now sliding down the massive slope of Megan's bum cheeks all going down between Megan's bum cheeks. Some of the people were wounded as were several others that had gathered around Megan.


 Megan swung her arms and shouted, "GET LOST CREEPS. WHEN I GET UP I WILL CRUSH YOU."


  Megan again tried to grab or even hit the helicopter as best as she could while still lying on her stomach. The drug people in the helicopter began to fire on Megan's right bum cheek and as they did the bullets had no effect on Megan.


  Anthony shouted, "MEGAN SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN SHELTER BETWEEN YOUR BUM CHEEKS, AND OTHERS HAVE TAKEN SHELTER UNDER YOUR HAIR."


  Megan replied, "I can't get up as long as there are people on me. I don't want to hurt anyone."



  Just then a loud boom was heard as a fighter jet flew by and as it did the helicopter was hit was a missile destroying it. The helicopter exploded and the fighter jet headed away.


  Megan then turned her head and looking back she spoke loudly, "ALRIGHT ALL YOU TINY PEOPLE HIDING BETWEEN MY BUM CHEEKS, YOU CAN COME OUT. THE DRUG HELICOPTER WAS DESTROYED."

Chapter 6. The Fart. by WhiteBird

Megan turned her head and she looked back at her bum as best as she could. She saw no movement there on her bum. Now there were at least 100 people that were hiding between her bum cheeks, where they had taken refuge.


  Megan spoke again, "Hey, listen all you guys that are hiding between my bum cheeks you can all come out. It's safe the helicopter was destroyed."


  Anthony watching from Megan's left shoulder shouted, "MEGAN, I DON'T THINK ANYONE IS COMING OUT. HEY LET ME GO DOWN AND SEE WHY THEY DON'T WANT TO COME OUT."


  Megan replied, "Alright Anthony and let me know."


  Anthony then ran down Megan's back and he ran over to where her tailbone was he then ran right between Megan's massive bum cheeks and he took out his cell and he turned on the flash and went deeper. Anthony with his flash was able to see and also there was a little light coming in from above down between his bum cheeks of Megan. Anthony saw no one and he went deeper and then he saw a person. The person turned and went deeper and Anthony followed. Then Anthony saw some light up ahead and as he got closer he ran into several people, they all had their cell phones out with the flash turned on.  


  A man said, "Hey, it's you it's Anthony, Megan's boyfriend."


  Anthony replied, "Yes, that's right. Hey listen, everyone, Megan sent me. She wants you all to come out from between her bum cheeks."


  Anouther man replied, "We heard her message. Hey, Anthony tells us. When you first ended up in her between her bum cheeks, how did you feel?"


  Anthony replied, "Oh gosh, I was excited beyond belief. The smell just turned me on and not only that but Megan had a large window mirror that she held over her bum and she was watching me. Megan my girlfriend was watching me as I was playing on her bum. Hey but listen, you all better come out, you don't want to anger a 700-foot giant."


  A man replied, "Alright we will come out but Pete here, he wants Megan to do something. He has a request."


  Anthony replied, "What is his request?"


  The man said, "When we all leave and are off Megan. Pete wants to remain here. He wants Megan to squeeze her bum cheeks and let a fart rip with him still in here."


  Anthony said, "I will let Megan know."


  Anthony then headed out and he headed up Megan's back and he told Megan about the incident. He looked back and saw that people were coming out and that they were getting off Megan and he told Megan that.


  Megan replied, "Well it's good that everyone is coming out 'cause I would like to get up and now this man Pete wants me to fart with him between my bum cheeks. Oh gosh, my thunderous fart can crush him and kill him. Ok well, then he will feel and smell my thunderous fart."


  Megan then looked back and spoke, "I sure hope everyone is out. NOW PETE. I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME SO I WILL GRANT YOU THIS REQUEST. I WILL GIVE YOU A MINUTE TO GET YOURSELF READY PETE, CAUSE YOU WILL FEEL, AND SMELL MY THUNDEROUS FART."

 

  Now when Pete and his friends came upon Megan as she was lying there on her stomach, they had come upon her from her feet.  Not only that but Pete had no idea what Megan had looked like, he had no cell phone.  Instead, Pete carried an Ipad with him that had cellular data.  So Pete had no clue as to what Megan looked like.  Pete was tall at least 6'4 and he was Athletic and liked only attractive hot girls.  He went with his friends up onto Megan and as he stood on Megan's bum he only saw the back of her head.  Soon after that he with his friends went down between Megan's bum cheeks.  Pete's friend Andy told him that once he is out he will load up a picture of Megan and send it to him on his Ipad. 


  Pete deep between Megan's bum cheeks sure heard Megan's thunderous voice. Her bum cheeks muffled her voice a bit but he sure heard it. Pete shouted as he began to make his way deeper down between Megan's bum cheeks. Pete was like a tiny bug between Megan's voluptuous bum cheeks.  


 Pete shouted at the top of his lungs, "MEGAN LLOYD, OH MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT!! MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT. OH MEGAN LLOYD YOU GIANT GODDESS YOU GIANT GODDESS."


  Then Pete's Ipad made a beep sound to indicate he got a message.  He tapped on the messaging app and his friend sent a picture of Megan Pete tapped on the picture and the picture of Megan was downloaded into his picture folder.  Pete quickly opened his picture folder and there was an image of Megan.


    

    Megan Lloyd.      This was the image that Pete was sent.

 


 Pete's eyes widened as he looked at the picture of Megan.  Pete shouted, "OH MY GOSH, OH GOSH.  MEGAN LLOYD IS A GODDESS, SHE IS A GODDESS.  GIANT GODDESS MEGAN LLOYD.


 Megan then squeezed her bum cheeks together and as she did she said loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


  Pete felt it when Megan squeezed her bum cheeks together and she then let a thunderous fart rip. The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good 3 seconds. Pete between Megan's bum cheeks was hit with the thunderous fart, his hair was blown back and if his face would have been seen, it looked like his face a hit by a powerful gale force wind. Pete shouted at the top of his lungs but Megan's thunderous fart silenced his shout. Pete was shaken to the core, he sure felt, and smelt Megan's thunderous fart. Megan's thunderous fart shattered several windows and windows just rattled on buildings within a 7-block radius. Megan then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled.


  Well, a good 20 minutes had passed as paramedics were called in to remove Pete. He was not dead but unconscious and he was rushed to the hospital. Megan had gotten up and she had left Las Vegas and she was heading across the State of Nevada. 

Chapter 7. Anthony has fun. by WhiteBird

The ground just shook and trembled as Megan Lloyd was walking across Nevada. Her massive 700-foot form is easily seen as far away as 30 miles. There were many people out watching Megan as she was making her way across the State. Anthony there on her left shoulder took in the view, he was loving every moment of it. Megan then noticed a small town just up ahead and off to the side and she headed towards it. Well, the people of the town saw her coming before she even noticed the town. An alert went out and people went into a panic. Megan was coming upon the town quite fast and as she got close the ground across the town began to tremble even though she was still 5 miles out. Megan slowed down as she got close to the town and she slowly came upon it. The town was quite small, with a population of 650. Megan could have lied down and her height would have been larger than the town.


  Megan looking down smiled and leaned in a bit and she watched for a moment the tiny people running through the streets. To the tiny people in the town, she was just huge. Megan could barely hear the screams and shouts of the tiny people down below. To her, their screams and shouts sounded so faint and so high-pitched. Anthony on her shoulder barely heard them.


  Megan spoke, "Wow just listen to all you tiny people all screaming down below. Sounds like you are all excited to see a real giant."


  When Megan spoke her thunderous voice just rattled all the windows in the town and her voice just shook everyone to the core. Megan then took a step back and she turned and she headed away, she walked a couple of miles and stopped and she looked around.


  Megan then said, "Anthony want to have fun? Want to play on a giant?"


 Anthony shouted, "I SURE DO MEGAN."


  Megan replied, "Very well my Anthony hold on."


 Megan then sat down and she slowly laid back on her back as she did Anthony ran forwards onto her chest. Anthony ran down Megan's chest and he ran up onto her left breast which to him was like a large hill. Megan then put her right arm behind her head to support her head and she looked at Anthony standing there on her left boob. Anthony looked so small there on her left breast. Anthony looked up at Megan's gigantic face and he waved to her and as he did she smiled. Now even though Megan was lying down on her back she was easily seen from at least 5 miles away. Anthony to Magan looked so small there on her left breast. She giggled and her giggle was like thunder to Anthony. Anthony jumped up and down there on her left breast.


  He shouted as he pointed at Megan's face, "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND MEGAN LLOYD. MEGAN LLOYD IS MY GIRLFRIEND."


  Megan heard him it was faint and high pitched and she again giggled.  "Enjoy your time on me my Anthony."


 Megan's voice like thunder hit Anthony. He turned and headed down her breast and as he did he went out of Megan's view. Megan laid her head back. Anthony was now running down Megan's stomach and he reached the belt area of her skin-tight pantyhose spandex he ran onto her spandex and he was above her left thigh. Anthony turned and looked up at Megan's chest and he did not see her head cause she had laid her head back. Megan's breasts were blocking the view of her head. Anthony jumped up and down a few times. He then ran across Megan to her massive crotch and he stood there on her massive crotch. Anthony was facing Megan's thighs and he fell face forwards there onto her massive crotch and he began to caress her there.


  Anthony shouted, "OH MEGAN LLOYD YOU GIANT, YOU GIANT WOMAN, YOU GIANT GODDESS MEGAN LLOYD OH GOSH MEGAN LLOYD YOU ARE A GIANT GODDESS."


  Megan then lifted her head and she looked down and there she saw Anthony. Megan lifted herself a bit and she saw Anthony there right on her crotch and she smiled. Anthony sat up and he shouted a really loud shout.


  Megan spoke,  "Anthony sounds like you are excited."


  Anthony got up and he turned and he looked up Megan's front and he saw that Megan was looking at him, she had sat up a bit and she was supporting herself on her elbows. Anthony turned and took a few steps and he lunged forwards onto his stomach he slid down between Megan's massive thighs and as she did Megan quickly brought her legs closer. Anthony slid down face first down between Megan's massive thighs and he stopped he was sandwiched between Megan's massive thighs and his front was right up against Megan's massive gigantic crotch. Anthony wiggled there with all his might, he clawed at Megan's skin-tight pantyhose spandex. Anthony buried his face right up against Megan's crotch and he took a deep breath as he did he had a massive orgasm there between Megan's thighs.


  Anthony shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD YOU ARE A GIANT A REAL GIANT OH GOSH, OH GOSH MEGAN LLOYD YOU ARE A GIANT, YOU ARE A GIANT MEGAN LLOYD."


  As he was shouting he had anouther massive orgasm which he could not help. He wiggled there with all his might and even though he was wiggling there with all his might Megan did not feel him there. Megan sat up a bit and looked around.


  Megan then spoke and as she did Anthony heard her.  "Anthony in a minute I'm going to roll over onto my stomach."


  Megan then while sitting there let a fart rip and when she did it sounded like a rolling clash of thunder. Since she was sitting down her fart hit the ground and the ground around Megan shook the town that was 2 miles away heard the fart and they felt it as the ground across the town trembled. Anthony there between her thighs heard the thunderous fart and he shouted with excitement. Just then he felt his world move as Megan began to roll over onto her stomach and as she did she loosened her thighs and Anthony began to crawl up. Megan pulled out the large window mirror she had and with her right hand she reached back and she held it over her bum.  


   Megan spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


  She let anouther thunderous fart rip, like before it sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it resonated across the land and sky. She was still looking at her bum with the large window mirror she was holding in her hand. Just then she saw Anthony crawling up from between her massive thighs and he crawled upright between her massive bum cheeks. Anthony disappeared from view as he went between Megan Lloyd's bum cheeks.


Chapter 8. Megan heads to Anthony's former living place. by WhiteBird

Megan Lloyd was holding the large window mirror over her bum watching for Anthony to come out. She did not see him but then she saw that he came out from between her massive bum cheeks where her tailbone was at. Megan giggled when she saw him, he ran away from her bum cheeks then she saw that he turned and ran back towards her massive bum cheek. She saw him run right between her bum cheeks and as he did she giggled as he went right between her bum cheeks.


  Megan then spoke, "Hey Anthony, have fun in there. I will lie here, so when you are ready come to me left or right shoulder and give me a shout. Until then I will lie here and let you have fun."


  Anthony sure heard Megan's thunderous voice even though he was between Megan's bum cheeks. Anthony moved deeper down between Megan's bum cheeks. Anthony was just turned on in there, the smell was exciting him. Anthony shouted for joy there deep between Megan's bum cheeks. Anthony took deep breaths in there and he fell to his face as he was facing Megan's bum cheeks. He shouted Megan's name as he had anouther massive orgasm there between Megan's bum cheeks.  


 Megan was wondering what Anthony was doing there between her bum cheeks. Megan was excited that a tiny man just loved it there between her bum cheeks. She was also quite surprised that as she let a thunderous fart rip Anthony just went in there. Megan flipped her long hair and folded her arms and she put her head down for a rest.  


  Deep between Megan's bum cheeks, Anthony was crawling around in there just loving every moment in there. Anthony had his cell out and he was using the flash to see down in there. Anthony then ran out right from between Megan's bum cheeks from where her tailbone was and he then turned and he ran up onto her left bum cheek. As he reached the top he ran a bit down her left bum cheek and he stopped. Anthony then turned and looked up Megan's back to her head and he saw that she had put her head down for a rest. Anthony looked so small as he was standing there on her left bum cheek. Anthony then looked across Megan's 171-foot wide bum. He then looked down at her massive thighs and he let out a loud shout of joy. Anthony stood there looking up Megan's back to her head. He was excited that the girl he has a crush on is now a massive 700-foot-tall Giant. Anthony then headed up Megan's left bum cheek and he then headed up her massive back. Anthony as he ran up Megan's left back shoulder slowed down and saw that Megan's face was turned to the left. Anthony stood there for a moment looking at her he then gave several loud shouts. Megan opened her eyes cause she heard him, to hear his shouts sounded faint and high pitched. He did shout several times.  


  Megan spoke, "Hey there, Anthony. So hold on as I get up."


  Megan then began to get up and Anthony braced himself as Megan was getting up he ran up onto her left shoulder from her back and Megan stood up and she stretched. She looked around and then she looked down at her left shoulder and saw Anthony she smiled at him. Megan then looked around and took a step. Anthony ran several feet forwards and he looked out ahead.


  Megan spoke, "So Anthony, where should we go next? Pick any place because I can take you anywhere."


  Anthony replied,  "Hey Megan, would you be alright if I ask you to scare someone?"


  Megan replied, "Sure, I could. But do you think it would be wise? I am pretty sure that I have been all over the news. Now, who is this person?"


  Anthony replied,  "This person lives in Brodencal."


  Megan replied,  "I know where that city is. I will head there now and Anthony tell me about this person."


  Anthony replied, "It's a girl I've known for at least 10 years. Her name is Becky, and I asked her out on a date 5 years ago and she went ballistic on me. She had a boyfriend at that time and I did not know so she wanted him to beat me up but he decided not to. However, while I lived in Brodencal she and her friend Brenda did nothing but harass and verbally attack me in public."


  Megan said, "What do you mean to attack you in public?"


  Anthony said, "When I went to the Mall downtown they were verbally attacking me. I had to go when they were not that which was hard cause they were there all the time. So where ever I went they showed up verbally attacking me. They were out of control."


  Megan replied, "So you did nothing to bring this upon yourself?"


  Anthony replied, "No I did not. Believe me, I just asked her out once and Becky went ballistic on me."


  Megan spoke in, "Anthony, I believe you. I believe you did nothing wrong. But why do you want me to go to Brodencal to scare this girl who to me is a bug? Is it worth it?"


  Anthony replied, "No, it's not worth it but it sure would be neat that they could see me with a really attractive woman cause of what they said."


  Megan said, "What did they say then?"


  Anthony replied, "They said in public that I will never have a girlfriend and that no woman would ever love me or even want to be with me. They said this several times and each time they said it lots of people laughed at it. What was worse was that each time I went to the Mall or the local bookstore or some of the fast food places or to even several of the stores. When I tried to speak to any of the girls they all gave me the same answer which was, 'I am not interested in you. You need to understand that Becky said you will never have a girlfriend.' Even if I just wanted to talk I got the same reply."


  Megan replied, "Anthony that was mean of them. So this Becky must be quite popular there?"


  Anthony replied, "She is, she seems to have lots of friends and so many people in Brodencal like her. I put up with this for almost 2 years, it was hard. Then I moved to Coaldon and there made a few good friends."


  Megan replied, "It's good that you moved away from those people. Now you want me to go to Brodencal to scare this Becky and Brenda and the others that gave you a hard time. Is that right?"


  Anthony replied, "Yes."


  Megan replied, "Alright. This is what I will do. I will head for Brodencamp and as I arrive I will announce to the city that I am here cause Anthony Peters my boyfriend wants to show me where he used to live. Then Becky and the others hearing this will realize that you now have a girlfriend. Let's do it indirectly because you don't want them to think that this bothered you all this time, and I don't believe that it did."


  Anthony replied, "No it does not but when it was being done it did bother me."


 Megan replied, "I believe you 'cause if it happened to me I would have bothered me too. Well, Anthony sit back and let your giant girlfriend take care of business."


 Megan Lloyd then increased her walking speed as she headed off toward the city of Brodencal. The ground just trembled and shook around her with each step she took. Anthony looking out ahead saw the city of Brodencal in the distance. Brodencal was a big city with a population of at least 1.6 million. The city had 12 tall skyscrapers the tallest was 64 floors and 8 were 52 floors and the rest at least 42. Then there were 15 other tall buildings between 12 to 23 floors.   


  Brenda and Zoey knocked on the door and Becky opened it and both girls entered in. Becky walked into the living room and Zoey went to the living room window and she looked out. Becky lived in a Condo Complex in one of the taller buildings that had 42 floors. Becky's condo was on the 40th floor. Zoey looked out and looked around as if trying to see something.


  Brenda said, "Becky you know that giant girl that's been on the news, well guess what I just found out?"


  Becky replied, "I've seen her, she is huge."


  Brenda said, "Well I just found out a few minutes ago that she is headed this way. She is coming this way."


  Becky replied, "No way. Oh my gosh. She's coming this way, coming here."


  Zoey then shouted, "LOOK, LOOK THERE SHE IS. MEGAN IS COMING I CAN SEE HER THERE SHE IS."


  Both girls quickly went to the large living room window that looked out across the city and on their way out in the distance they saw a large person coming towards their city. Even though Megan was a good 10 miles away and she was easily seen cause of her great size.


  Becky said, "My gosh she is huge. She's been all over the news."


  Brenda said, "You know about that man that is with her."


  Zoey said, "You mean that man that is riding on her shoulder? I wonder who he is?"


  Brenda replied, "I did some research, and I found out who that man is that is riding on her left shoulder. Becky remembers that man Anthony Peters, that nerdy man who wore that green black jacket all the time."


  Becky replied, "No, you've got to be kidding Brenda. That can't be, no way. There is no way that girl Megan would even like that man, oh my gosh there has to be a mistake. I can't see that girl Megan would ever let him ride on her shoulder."


  Zoey shouted, "MEGAN IS HERE, MEGAN IS HERE."


  Megan Lloyd was not only two miles from the outskirts of Brodencal and screams arose from the city as Megan got closer. As she got closer the ground across Brodencal began to tremble and as Megan entered the outskirts of the city she slowed down her walk and she came to a stop outside Brodencal. Megan stood there outside Brodencal and as she did she was easily seen as she was standing there. Down below in the streets, people were running away from Megan, they were screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs.  


  Becky looking up a bit from her condo window said, "My gosh, she is huge. Look at the size of her."


  Megan then spoke as she stood there.  "People of Brodencal. I am Megan Lloyd and I am a Giant. My boyfriend Anthony Peters, who is up here with me on my left shoulder, the man that I love so much wants to show me where he used to live for several years. Anthony wants to show me this city of Brodencal where he used to live."   


 When Megan spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the entire city and well beyond.

Chapter 9. Shooting at her. by WhiteBird

Anthony standing there on Megan's left shoulder shouted, "HEY MEGAN, LETS HEAD BACK TO MY PLACE."


 Megan then took a step back and she turned and she headed away from Brodencal. Megan Lloyd headed across the countryside again as she was now heading to her boyfriend's place. Now Anthony had a small acreage about 5 miles outside the city of Coaldon. Anthony's small acreage was on a large open field and there was a row of tall poplars trees and caragana bushes. Now across this large open field were several caragana bushes. On his property, he had a small house a garage and three small buildings. Anthony was getting excited that the girl he so likes is coming to his place.  


 Now as Megan Lloyd was walking through the countryside her massive 700-foot form was easily seen from up to 25 miles away. Also, Megan has been on the news all over considering she was the world's only Giant. Anthony just loved to take in the view at the height he was at and looking out he saw the city of Coaldon in the distance and the area where his acreage was at. Now the people of Coaldon and the area got word that Megan Lloyd was coming their way and the entire city went into a panic. Now as Megan Lloyd was nearing Anthony's place her massive 700-foot form was seen from Coaldon several miles before she reached her boyfriend's place. Anthony shouted the location of his place and Megan saw it. Looking down she saw the tiny house and the three other wooden buildings and the row of trees and several caragana bushes down below. To Megan, the house and the buildings were so small. One of her feet would have crushed the entire area.  


  From the city of Coaldon and the area people were watching as Megan stood there, she was easily seen even though she was 5 miles outside the city of Coaldon. Megan then sat down on the ground cross-legged in front of Anthoy's place. Megan moved her right-hand palm up to her left shoulder and Antony ran onto her palm as Megan moved her palm in front of her face. Looking down at her palm she looked at her tiny boyfriend as he was standing there in the middle of her palm. Anthony looked across Megan's wide palm and he turned and ran back several feet and stopped right before her fingers he looked up at her massive larger than tree trunk fingers. He then turned and looked up at Megan's gigantic face as she was looking down at him smiling at him. Anthony then began to run around there on Megan's palm and as he did Megan was watching him.   


  Anthony shouted up, "MEGAN CAN YOU LOWER ME DOWN TO THE GROUND."


 Megan lowering Anthony down said, "Sure I can."  


  Megan lowered him down and the back of her hand touched the ground Anthony ran down her middle finger and he climbed down the tip using her nail as a step. He stepped onto the ground and as he was running to his house Megan lifted her hand and she watched as Anthony ran into his house. Running inside he got a drink and outside Megan looked around. As Megan was sitting there she towered over everything in sight. Megan saw the city of Coaldon and as she looked around she saw the two small towns in the distance and the farms in the area. The people in the small towns in the area were out watching Megan even though the towns were 8 miles away from her.  


  Anthony looked up at Megan from the window and he was excited. He was in love big time. He was the only man on the planet that had a real giant girlfriend and the thought just excited him. Anthony wanted to have some fun, he wanted to know what it would feel like to run around Megan's feet. Anthony went outside and shouted up to her. Megan leaned in and Anthony shouted as loud as he could.


Anthony shouted, "MEGAN, I WANT TO RUN AROUND AT YOUR FEET, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE." 


 Megan replied, "Alright, let's have fun. I will get up and walk a few steps away and have you run around down below and I will watch and have some fun too."


  Anthony watched as his 700-foot-tall girlfriend stood up and he was in awe as he looked up at her massive front. Megan then slipped off her brown slip-ons and she with her right foot tossed them aside as her slip-ons flew and landed the ground just shook. Anthony then began to run towards Megan's right foot and as he got close he was looking at her massive toes too him her right foot was 39 feet wide. Looking down Megan saw her tiny 1.5 cm tall boyfriend running towards her right foot. Megan lifted her right foot 30 feet into the air and brought it down and as she did Anthony felt the ground shake under him. Megan then lifted her right foot over and brought it down onto a large caragana bush and as she did she crushed the bush under her right foot. Anthony then ran down beside Megan's right foot as and he ran between Megan's legs.


  Anthony began to sprint down beside Megan's right foot which to him was 106 feet long Anthony ran past Megan's heel and he continued to run. Megan looked down and saw him and he was now running down the field Megan turned and as she took a step Anthony felt the ground under his feet shake. Megan Lloyd looking down was watching her tiny boyfriend running away from her real fast but to her, it looked like Anthony was moving slowly. Megan then took a step and as she did her massive left foot landed next to Anthony and the ground just shook Megan's right foot landed several hundred feet away and the ground shook. Anthony looked up and as Megan stepped over him he looked up at her massive backside looking up he saw that as Megan moved and took a couple of steps, her bum cheeks and thighs jiggled in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex.


  Anthony shouted at the top of his lungs, "I WAS BETWEEN THOSE MASSIVE BUM CHEEKS. JUST LOOK AT THOSE BUM CHEEKS AND THIGHS JUST JIGGLE, OH MY GOSH!!!"


  Megan then stopped and turned and took a step towards Anthony and as she did there was a small wooden abandoned building on the open field. Megan lifted her right foot and her right foot came down onto the small wooden building she just crushed it and as he foot came down the ground shook. Megan looked down and saw Anthony running right at her right foot. Anthony did not stop, he ran right between Megan's big toe and second toe and as he did his head was a couple of feet below her big toenail. Anthony ran all the way there between Megan's big toe and second toe and he looked so small in there. Anthony then began to pound the area between her big toe and second toe with all his might and Megan barely felt anything as he did it. Megan looking down saw her tiny boyfriend there between her big toe and second toe.  


  Anthony shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT."


  Anthony as he looked up from between Megan's big right toe and second toe he saw that she was looking at him. Anthony then ran out from between her big toe and second toe and then he began to climb up onto Megan's second toe and Megan watched. Anthony climbed up Megan's second toe and ran up onto her foot he then ran down Megan's big right toe and he stood there on her big toenail. To Anthony, Megan's big toe was wider than his height and he looked up at her as he stood there on her big toenail. Anthony shouted up and as he did Megan squatted down and she gently picked him up she grabbed him gently between her massive thumb and forefinger. Megan took a few steps back to his place. Megan put Anthony onto her left shoulder and she then laid down on her stomach. Now when Megan grabbed him Anthony told her he wanted to play on her feet and Megan knew what he meant.  


  Megan said, "Alright Anthony go and have fun."


  Anthony then ran down Megan's back to her bum and then down her bum and then he ran down her left thigh past her knees and down her leg to her foot. Anthony ran up onto her heel and then ran down her foot as he did Megan lifted both her legs at the knees slowly and Anthony braced himself. When done Megan was lying there on her stomach with her legs lifted at the knees and her feet level. Anthony looked down at Megan's left foot as he was standing there on the sole of her left foot. Anthony then ran several feet to her heel and from her heel, he was able to look down at Megan. As Anthony looked down he saw Megan's massive thighs and her voluptuous bum cheeks and he looked up further up her back to her head. 


  Megan then spoke, "Anthony my tiny man. I will lie doing some exercises.  I know you will be excited to watch."


 Megan Lloyd then began to flex her bum cheeks as she was lying there on her stomach. As Megan was flexing her bum cheeks, Anthony just stood there watching and he was in awe. He just watched as those massive bum cheeks 171 feet wide were being flexed. As Megan was flexing her bum cheeks they just jiggled in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex she had on. As Megan was flexing her bum cheeks her thighs also just jiggled and it was a sight to behold.  Anthony shouted for joy as he stood there on Megan's left heel as he looked down and up Megan's massive thighs and bum cheeks.




   Megan Lloyd in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.


 Anthony just watched as she was flexing and as she was flexing her thighs jiggled too. Anthony then looked up Megan's back and he saw that her head was down. Megan had folded her arms and she put her head down. Anthony then looked around and as he did he was able to see for miles. He was at least 187 feet in the air. Anthony then looked around and as he did he saw three vehicles that were coming down the gravel road Megan was lying next to. Megan was at least 250 feet from the gravel road. He then saw the three vehicles slow down and drive into the large open field and now they were coming toward Megan speeding towards Megan coming towards her feet. These two pickup trucks and a jeep. In the back of the pickup trucks were a few people and the jeep and the pickup trucks were speeding toward Megan as she was lying there.


 The three vehicles were coming upon Megan they were coming towards her feet.  To the people in the vehicles Megan was huge as she was lying there on her stomach.  Megan was like a mountain as she was lying there. The people in the vehicle sure noticed and saw that Megan was flexing her bum cheeks as she was lying there. 


 Anthony was 187 feet up in the air, and then he heard what sounded like machine gun fire. Megan Lloyd was still flexing her bum cheeks and she too heard the sound of machine gun shots which to her sounded faint and high pitched. Megan lifted her head and looked around and as she did she looked to her right where the sound came from. Looking back and down her right, she saw the three vehicles coming towards her. Megan then with her right hand reached back and hit the ground with an open palm and as she did the the ground shook from the impact. The three vehicles moved in different directions. Anthony was looking down from her heel and he saw that the three vehicles were speeding away then they turned and were heading back towards her now they were approaching her again. The three vehicles were so small there next to Megan as they were speeding around next to Megan.  Anthony watched as the three vehicles were speeding around down below. He again heard machine gun fire. The people in the vehicles were shooting at Megan to no effect.  Anthony looked down and saw one of the vehicles next to Megan's hips about 150 feet away from Megan's hips.  Anthony saw that Megan was still flexing her bum cheeks. 


 Megan spoke, "Anthony stay where you are. You are safe there."


 Anthony again heard the sound of machine gun fire and looking down the three vehicles had now split up and they were still speeding around down below. Anthony saw that Megan was still flexing her bum cheeks. Machine gun shots rang out as the people in the three vehicles again began to shoot at Megan.


  


  Megan spoke, "Seriously!! Are you people trying to shoot me? Look at the size of me, those bullets and even missiles are useless against me. I AM A GIANT."


 Anthony looking down saw that the three vehicles were speeding away. He then began to run up Megan's sole towards her toes and as he reached her toes he jumped onto Megan's big toe and he saw the three vehicles stop. They turned and began to speed towards Megan come at her towards her legs. Anthony just watched as one of the vehicles sped between her massive thighs as the other two went to her left side. Machine gun shots rang out like before. Anthony sprinted down Megan's sole to her heel. Anthony saw that Megan was looking around.


 Anthony shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD! ONE OF THE VEHICLES HAS GONE BETWEEN YOUR THIGHS."


 Megan heard Anthony shouting, to her his shouting was faint and high-pitched but she heard him. Megan turned her head to the right and looked back out of the corner of her right eye.


   

  Megan Lloyd then spoke, "Oh my gosh. Are you guys trying to come up between my thighs? Well, then you are all going to get it."


  Megan Lloyd then let a thunderous fart rip, the fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky. The fart lasted a few seconds and it was heard up to 8 miles away. Now as Megan let her thunderous fart rip she continued to flex her bum cheeks. The machine gun fire stopped and looking down Anthony saw the vehicle that had gone between Megan's thighs come speeding out from between her thighs. Megan looked down her right side then she looked down her left side and saw the three vehicles speeding away.


  Megan spoke, "What's this? You guys are running away? Did my thunderous fart scare you? Well, you better keep going 'cause I can easily get up and catch you."


   Megan was still looking down her left side and she then turned her head she was now looking down her right side and she saw that the three vehicles were now on the gravel road speeding away. 


  Megan spoke, "Anthony, those guys are gone. My thunderous fart sure scared them away.  Come I will lower my legs then come to my shoulder."


 Megan lowered her legs and Anthony ran up her legs, up her thighs and onto her bum and all the way up her back to her left shoulder and Megan then got up.  Megan got up and she looked around and saw the 3 vehicles in the distance still speeding away.  She then headed after them and in under a minute she caught up to them.  The three vehicles were speeding away but to Megan cause of her size, to her it looked like they were moving slow.


 Megan spoke, "You can't get away from me.  I can easily lift my foot and crush you or I can pick you up and throw or crush you or let you fall."


  Megan stood there watching as the three vehicles were speeding away from her.



  

Chapter 10. At the Golden Gate Bridge. by WhiteBird

Megan Lloyd then headed across the countryside and as she did Anthony held on, he was still standing. Anthony sat down and took in the view at the height he was at. Anthony was wondering where Megan was going now as she said nothing.


 Megan spoke, "Anthony, I'm going to head to San Francisco. I want to see the Golden Gate Bridge."


  Anthony shouted, "YEAH, THAT IS GREAT. NOW I WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT FROM A GIANTESS POINT OF VIEW."


 Anthony got excited, Megan is now going to head to a very populated area. The thought excited him a lot. Now that Megan was now a 700-foot Giant, she was being monitored on satellite and the government was letting people in her path know where she was going. It was all over the news and since Megan was the world's only real Giant she was on every news channel. Billions of people around the world were watching live footage of Megan Lloyd as she was now heading west into the state of California. As Megan Lloyd was walking the ground around her just shook and trembled with each step she took. Now as Megan entered California she headed towards the city of San Francisco and soon her path was shown that she was heading towards the city of San Francisco.  


  From her left shoulder, Anthony saw that large area of the Redwood forests of California, and Megan was heading right towards the tall trees. Within minutes Megan entered the large Redwood forests and she was walking through the forest. Now as Megan was walking through the large forest she was a sight to behold, as she just towered over the tall trees. She was a sight to see, as the tall 250 to 300-foot-tall trees didn't even reach her crotch. The tall 250 to 300-foot-tall trees swayed and some snapped in her path as she was walking through the large redwood forest. Now Anthony was looking down at these 300-foot tall trees and sitting on Megan's left shoulder he was way above these trees. Megan crossed the large forest in 5 minutes and she continued her walk toward the city of San Francisco.


  Now an alert went out across the San Francisco bay area throughout Richmond, Berkeley, Oakland, and San Jose. Millions of People in the Bay area were in wait for Megan's arrival and then they saw her coming. She was a sight to behold a huge 700-foot tall blonde Goddess in tights coming upon their area. Now Megan was so large that she was easily seen as far away as 35 miles. Now Megan was coming upon the city of Oakland and the cities of the Bay area, she was still 3 miles away.


Megan Llloyd spoke, "I AM A GIANT."


 When Megan spoke her thunderous voice was heard up to 15 miles away as it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky. Megan at the same time slowed down her walk and she came to a stop. Looking down she saw small communities and a network of roads, streets and highways all ahead of her. Megan as she was standing there her massive form was now seen by millions upon millions of people. 


 Megan then began to walk and as she did the entire area was watching her. Megan slowed down as she looked out across Oakland. Megan then entered the city of Oakland walking on Highway 24 and she continued down this highway and others connected to it that lead through the city of Oakland. Now as Megan was walking through the city of Oakland millions of people were out watching and taking pictures. Megan was walking nice and slow and as she did the ground around her just trembled with each step she took. Now vehicles were getting out of her way making the path clear for her. Also, the Police Force of Oakland was helping her. As Megan was making her way through Oakland the ground trembling was felt across most of the city. Now seeing Megan Lloyd was sure a sight to behold. 


 Thousands of people across Oakland were screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs, "MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT."


  A news helicopter came up next to Megan to her left side and the cameraman got a good live feed of Anthony there on her left shoulder and millions upon millions of people saw Anthony there on Megan's left shoulder. Anthony stood there and waved to the helicopter and he then began to walk around there on Megan's left shoulder. Anthony looked so small there next to Megan's head that just towered above him like a tall building. The news helicopter moved back behind Megan a good 500 feet and the cameraman got a good shot of Megan from behind. The helicopter was at Megan's waist level and the cameraman focused on Megan's voluptuous bum and thighs in their skin-tight pantyhose spandex. Each time Megan took a step her thighs and bum cheeks in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex just jiggled. This was shown live for a good minute. The cameraman then did a live shot up Megan's back to her head and her long blonde hair was seen hanging down her back.


  Megan was nearing the Bay and as she did she entered the Bay of San Francisco Bay and she began to walk through it. Megan was heading towards California. The water in the Bay was quite low. Megan walked past Treasure Island and continued towards the Golden Gate Bridge. Anthony saw the Golden Gate Bridge up ahead and looking to his left he saw the city of San Francisco. Megan stopped and she looked around to her left was San Francisco and just up ahead a few thousand feet away was the Golden Gate Bridge. Megan then headed towards the Golden Gate Bridge and she neared the land that connected to the Golden Gate Bridge. She arrived at 999 Marine Drive and looked to her left and saw 999 Marine Drive as she looked to her right she saw the Golden Gate Bridge extend across the bay to the other side. There were several thousand people there all watching Megan.  


 Megan then took a few steps away from the shore and stopped, and she turned and was facing the Golden Gate Bridge. Megan looked down at the cars and people on the bridge and she then turned and laid down on her stomach right next to about a good 300 feet off to the side of the Golden Gate Bridge. She was at least 1000 feet off north of 999 Marine Drive San Francisco. As Megan Lloyd laid down on her stomach the area shook and the people felt it. Megan was lying in the Bay of San Francisco on her stomach. Where she was lying the water level was 60 to 65 feet deep. Her thighs, bum cheeks, back and shoulders and head were above the waters. As Megan was lying there on her stomach next to the Golden Gate Bridge thousands of people that were out walking on the bridge were now looking down at the young blonde Giantess as she was lying on her stomach.


  As the people on the shore from 999 Marine Drive were all looking up at Megan's massive backside as she was lying on her stomach. Now as Megan Lloyd was lying there on her stomach a good 300 feet away from the Golden Gate Bridge a news helicopter was flying overhead doing live news footage of Megan.  


  Anthony spoke, "MEGAN. DO YOU MIND IF I PUT ON A SHOW FOR THE PEOPLE?"


 Megan replied, "Go ahead. I will do one too. I will make thunder in a minute."


 

Anthony knew what Megan meant and those in the area heard Megan speak but were not sure what she meant by thunder. Anthony was seen running down Megan's back and as he was running Megan looked around. Now Megan sure was a sight to behold as she was just lying there on her stomach. Billions of people across the planet were watching the live footage of Megan Lloyd as she was lying there. They were all watching this man Anthony the only man on the planet this close to the world's only Giant ever. Anthony was nearing Megan's left bum cheek and as he was about to run up onto her bum Megan let a thunderous fart rip. The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it resonated across the land and sky to a range of 10 miles. The fart lasted a few seconds. The windows within a 4-mile radius of Megan just rattled and some cracked. Megan's fart shook many people to the core. Well, Anthony was seen running up onto Megan's left bum cheek and then he was seen running across Megan's left bum cheek. Megan's bum was 171 feet wide, each bum cheek was just massive. Anthony looked like a small bug there on her left bum cheek. 


 Megan then spoke, "My boyfriend Anthony just loves my thunderous farts. All I have to do is fart and he gets so excited."


  As Megan was speaking her thunderous voice was heard across San Francisco and Oakland and the Bay of San Francisco. Anthony was running across Megan's left bum cheek and as he was billions of people worldwide were watching him. Just then Megan Lloyd let another thunderous fart rip and as she did this one like before just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 10 miles. Windows within a 4 miles radius just rattled and some cracked while some shattered. The sound of Megan's fart shook many people to the core. Now as Megan let her thunderous fart rip at the same time Anthony reached her massive bum cleavage he just lunged forwards onto his stomach and slid down the slope head first down into Megan's massive bum cleavage right between Megan's bum cheeks parted by her black skin tight pantyhose spandex. Anthony disappeared from view as he slid down between Magan's gigantic bum cheeks.


  Anthony slid down between Megan's massive bum cheeks and as he did he disappeared from view. Billions of people just watched what was happening. People were wondering what Anthony was doing in there. Megan Lloyd then lifted her legs to the knees and she looked around. Thousands of people were looking down at Megan Lloyd as she was lying there on her stomach next to the Golden Gate Bridge.  Megan lowered her legs at the knees.

  


 


  


  

Chapter 11. Saving a ship. by WhiteBird

Megan Lloyd then flexed her bum cheeks and as she did Anthony felt it and he shouted for joy but Megan's bum cheeks completely muffled his shouts. Megan giggled as she looked back onto her bum with her head turned to the right. She looked back at her bum out of the corner of her right eye and she giggled again as she again flexed her voluptuous bum cheeks. The people on the Golden Gate Bridge just watched as Megan was having some fun. Anthony came out from between Megan's bum cheeks and he ran across Megan's right bum cheek and he stood there. Anthony looked up at Megan's back and he saw that Megan was looking back onto her bum out of the corner of her right eye. Megan smiled as she saw Anthony and she giggled and Anthony waved to her.  


 Megan spoke, "I see you, I see you my tiny Anthony."


 Anthony shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD."


 He then began to run around there on Megan's right bum cheek and as he did Megan giggled as she was watching him. Megan then looked forward and as she did she with her left hand flipped her long blonde hair back and Anthony felt the wind from it. Anthony looked around, and he was still in awe of Megan Lloyd his Giant 700-foot-tall girlfriend. Anthony then looked up and around and he saw that there were people on the Golden Gate Bridge looking at him. He then looked across Megan's 171-foot wide bum, he then looked up Megan's back to her head then he looked down Megan's thighs. Anthony then for a good 30 minutes was playing on Megan's bum and as he did he went down between her bum cheeks several times and as he did he disappeared from view. Megan had folded her arms and she fell asleep there next to the Golden Gate Bridge.


  Anthony looking up at Megan's back saw that she had fallen asleep so he ran across Megan's left bum cheek cause he was now on her left bum cheek he slid down the slope and slid down between Megan's bum cheeks and as he did he disappeared from view. Anthony just loved it there between Megan's bum cheeks. He wiggled there between her massive bum cheeks and he slid down even more as he did he was in darkness and it was so quiet in there as her bum cheeks muffled all outside noise. Anthony was in darkness except for a little light coming in and he was in total quiet as all outside noise was being blocked. Anthony just loved the smell as he took several deep breaths in there. Anthony then began to claw at the walls of Megan's massive bum cheeks, he was so excited.


 Anthony then began to shout,  "GIANT MEGAN LLOYD, GIANT GODDESS MEGAN LLOOYD, YOU ARE SO AWESOME MEGAN LLOYD YOU GIANT MEGAN LLOYD!!! MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT A REAL GIANT."


 Anthony then began to crawl around in there deep between Megan's bum cheeks. He was crawling around in there for a while and he dozed off a bit. Anthony woke up and for a few seconds he panicked as he did not know where he was he checked his watch and realized where he was. He realized he was between the bum cheeks of Megan Lloyd. He looked at his watch and realized that he had fallen asleep, that he was sleeping for almost 40 minutes. Anthony then began to crawl up the walls of Megan's bum cheeks and in a few minutes, he came out from between Megan's bum cheeks. As he came out he was feeling some strong winds and he saw that the sky was dark and there were lots of clouds. He went up the slope of Megan's left bum cheek and he was now feeling some strong winds. The sky and the area were dark, and he checked the weather and saw the news alert that there was a hurricane that was heading toward San Francisco. Anthony then looked up Megan's back and saw that she was still asleep. Anthony then began to run up Megan's left bum cheek then up her back and as he did he was feeling that the winds were now stronger. He saw that the hurricane had arrived and the water in the area was now larger waves.  


 Megan woke up she opened her eyes and she lifted her head and as she did Anthony saw it Megan lifted her shoulder and Anthony shouted to Megan as he was now coming up onto her left shoulder from the back. He shouted again at the top of his lungs and Megan heard him. Megan looked around and saw the hurricane and she began to get up and Anthony held on. Megan stood up and looked around and she saw that the hurricane had arrived at the San Francisco area. Anthony moved close to Megan's neck and he checked his cell about the hurricane. The Hurricane was a category 2 and Megan saw that the winds had picked up. Anthony was still checking his cell on the news about the hurricane and as he did he saw a news clip about a large cruise yacht that was out at sea and the storm was tossing the large yacht about.  


 Anthony shouted, "HEY, MEGAN LOOK OUT THERE THAT WAY JUST BEYOND THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE THERE A LARGE CRUSE YACHT IS STUCK OUT THERE. THEY ARE ON THE NEWS. THE YACHT IS 155 FEET LONG AND THERE ARE 245 PEOPLE ON BOARD."


 Megan replied, "I see the ship. I can save them hold on Anthony."


 Megan then headed out to see towards the large cruise yacht and as she did the water level slowly began to rise on her. The yacht was 4 miles out to sea and the large waves were throwing the ship about and everyone on the ship was inside. Then one of the people on the cruise yacht saw Megan coming towards them and they shouted. Megan was almost at the ship and the water level was now at her stomach level. Megan reached the ship and she looked down at the ship. Megan lowered her right hand down into the water and she moved her hand under the cruise ship she grabbed the large cruise yacht and as she grabbed the body of the ship the ship shook. The people on the lower decks heard as Megan's gigantic fingers and thumb grabbed the large cruise yacht. Megan then lifted the cruise yacht out of the water and as she did all 245 people on board felt the ship being lifted into the air. Megan lifted the ship to her face and she looked at it as she held the ship. The large cruise yacht was like a toy boat to Megan.


  As Megan looked at the large cruise yacht she saw that several people were looking at her. Megan as she looked at the large cruise yacht thought for a moment that all those people were entirely at her mercy. If she wanted to she could just drop the ship or just throw it or just close her hand and crush part of the ship and there is nothing anyone can do to stop her. As the people looked out at Megan they were looking at her gigantic face and everyone on the cruise yacht was both scared and relieved at the same time. Megan then smiled at the people there on the cruise yacht. 


 Megan then spoke, "You are all safe. Don't be scared, I won't let anything happen to you."


 Now when Megan spoke, her thunderous voice was heard by everyone on the cruise yacht and her voice shook and rattled the windows on the cruise yacht. Megan then moved the yacht over to her side and she was now holding the ship to her side at her right side off to the side of her head. Megan then began to head towards the land. As Megan was heading towards the shore people on the large cruise yacht cheered for joy. It was an awesome sight to see Megan Lloyd a 700-foot tall Giant carrying a large cruise yacht to shore in a category 2 hurricane. After a few minutes, Megan reached the shore and secured the cruise yacht so that it was secure and she then headed away from the area. Megan looked around and she then decided to head down south. Megan then headed out to sea and took several steps so that she was at least 2000 to 3000 feet from the shore.


 Megan then began to head down south through the hurricane which had now increased to a category 3 hurricane. The Hurricane winds were at 130 mph and they were affecting everything but no effect on Megan. Megan Lloyd was walking gracefully south through the ocean in a category 3 hurricane which was not affect her at all and she was a sight to behold.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11791