- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It was the middle of May, and Anthony was on his way home from vacation, he was about to board the plane on his way back to North America. At the terminal there on a large TV screen was some breaking news, he did not pay any attention to it and just walked past it on his way to his boarding gate. As he was about to board he got a call on his cell, it was Linda, she was a long-time friend.

Anthony was wondering why she would call so he answered it. "Hi Anthony, it is me Linda..." she said, then she continued to talk, "Now listen, when your plane lands in Port Dale you will be picked up by Megan Lloyd. She said she will pick you up alright. She mentioned that she will pick you up directly from there. Don't worry you'll see her." 


There was a good 15-second silence. Anthony responded slowly, "Uh ok is this a joke?" Linda replied, "No Anthony it is not she told me she is going to pick you up at the airport and bring you back here to Coaldon." They spoke for a few minutes, and Linda hung up and Anthony put away his cell and boarded the plane, and took his seat.


He then got a text from Linda which asked him to send the info on when the plane will land and what plane it is. He sent the info back to Linda and got a reply which read, 'MEGAN WILL LEAVE THE AREA OF COALDON ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE YOUR PLANE LANDS.  OH GOSH WAIT TILL YOU SEE HER OH MU GOSH!!"   

Anthony shook his head and he leaned back in his seat. Looking around he noticed that several people had their cells out as if watching something, and he heard some chatter. Anthony tapped a person sitting next to him it was a woman and next to her was a little girl.

Anthony asked, "Why is everyone glued to their cell phones? Does it have to do with that breaking news?" 

The woman replied, "Yes it does. In North America there is a giant, they are saying that she is huge." 


Anthony smiled and he figured that the lady made it up to calm her little girl down, he figured that she likes giants. He leaned back and took a deep breath.


The plane began to move and it began to taxi out to the runway. Anthony began to think about what Linda had said, his thoughts were racing. He shook his head and said to himself, "Some joke heck. There is no way that Megan would ever waste her time picking me up. Whenever I try to talk to her I get ignored. Wow an hour before my plane lands she is leaving  Coaldon, it's a 4-hour drive, some joke." Anthony let out a little laugh and said to himself, 'Yes this is some joke, Linda is a good friend but she and this Megan are up to something and I am the brunt of it.'


   Anthony was looking out the window as the plane took off. In-flight, he ate his meal and checked the time it was about 7 hours before the plane would reach Port Dale and begin landing. He sat back and thought about what Linda had said, he was thinking that he would be the end of some joke. As he was thinking about this he fell asleep.

Anthony woke up and he checked the time, it was 8:00 am and in an hour the plane would be making its descent and land. He sent a text to Linda a short one that in an hour he will be landing. About 15 minutes had passed when he heard one of the passengers shout, loud enough for the entire plane to hear. "EVERYONE THAT GIANT GIRL IS STILL ON THE NEWS AND SHE IS NOW WALKING ACROSS THE COUNTRYSIDE. THEY ARE SAYING SHE IS 700 FEET TALL."


 He figured that guy sure must be a devoted giantess fan and Anthony chuckled. The man yelled, "SEE SEE LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AND WE MIGHT SEE HER." He looked out the window and surveyed the landscape, he was glad to be home. The Captain on the intercom told everyone to prepare for landing, the seatbelt signs lit up and Anthony checked his seatbelt. The Airline attendants prepared everyone for landing and in a few minutes, the plane began to make its descent.

Anthony was sitting on the right side a few seats behind the wing when a woman let out a loud shout. She was up ahead in the cabin a few seats in front of the wing on the right side. She shouted, "OH MY GOSH LOOK DOWN THERE. SOMETHING LARGE IS MOVING ACROSS THE LAND HEADING TOWARDS PORT DALE." Anthony looked too and as he did he too noticed something large moving across the countryside. 


   Whatever it was it was moving along with the plane but the plane was flying a bit faster. Anthony leaned closer to the window and he wondered, 'What is that.. it looks like a person, oh my gosh is that a giant." A man shouted, "OH MY GOSH THAT'S HER THATS THE GIANT GIRL THAT'S BEEN ON THE NEWS."


   It was Megan Lloyd and now she was a giant. As Megan was walking across the countryside her size brought great fear to many in the area.  Anthony was shocked he rubbed his eye and looked again, by now the plane had descended a couple of thousand feet and Megan was now much easier to see.

Anthony said, "Oh my gosh look at the size of her, she is huge."

 Megan had on her flowered yellow shirt and she had on her black skintight pantyhose spandex. Almost everyone on the plane was watching Megan as she was walking across the countryside. Megan was an awesome sight to behold as she was walking across the countryside, being 700 feet tall she practically towered over everything in sight.   Anthony wondered what happened to her how did she get so huge and he saw that she was heading towards Port Dale. He just stared out the window looking at the massive gigantic young woman walking across the countryside with ease. Megan Lloyd was truly a giant now.  


      Name:           Megan Lloyd.

      Age:               23

      Height:        700 feet.  _____  213 meters  36 cm

      Weight:       211 679 tons. 


     The ground just shook and trembled as Megan Lloyd was walking, the trembling of the ground was felt around her for up to 3 miles. Her massive 700-foot form was easily seen as far away as 30 miles. To the people in the area, Megan Lloyd was an awesome sight to see she was sight to see for everyone. Megan Lloyd was the first Giant ever seen in real life. Anthony was excited that Megan was coming to pick him up.

He shouted, "THAT'S MEGAN LLOYD, SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND." 

The people on the plane were silent and the plane had passed Megan and it kept descending towards the Airport. The seat belt light came on and the aircraft began to make its descent towards the runway.   Megan Lloyd was nearing the city of Dalebridge, she was still at least 15 miles from Dalebridge and the Airport. The people on the plane were looking at Megan Lloyd as she was walking gracefully across the country side and as the plane had descended even more, Megan was now even more easily seen.  Megan looked up at the plane and she waved.  Megan was now 8 miles from the city and the international airport. 

  Megan Lloyd spoke loudly as she looked up at the plane, "ANTHONY PETERS.  I HOPE YOU ARE ON THAT AIRPLANE CAUSE I AM COMING TO PICK YOU UP.  HOPE YOU ARE EXCITED THAT A REAL GIANT IS COMING TO PIC YOU UP."


 Now when Megan spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 14 miles. As Megan spoke the plane touched down and everyone heard her voice across Dalebridge. The plane reached its location and parked.


People began to get off the plane and as they were someone shouted, "LOOK LOOK SHE IS HEADED THIS WAY. OH GOSH, THAT GIANT WOMAN IS COMING THIS WAY." 

 Anthony got off the plane and he saw her. Megan was heading towards the airport, she was at least 4 miles away and easily seen cause of her massive size.  People began to run towards the Terminal. Anthony stood there as Megan entered the area and she headed towards the terminal Anthony could feel the ground under his feet shake and the shaking got stronger. He felt himself jump up into the air a bit each time Megan took a step and Anthony looked up at Megan, he got scared and he turned and he too began to run towards the terminal.


Anthony found it difficult to run with the ground shaking with each step Megan took. Megan was now close and the trembling and shaking were now too strong Anthony kept falling over and he fell over and the trembling stopped. He got up and he turned and Megan was standing there she was a good 200 to 300 feet away. Anthony looked up at Megan as she stood there. Megan had on her yellow flowered blouse and she had on her skin tight black pantyhose spandex and she was barefooted. Megan looked down and around.

Megan spoke, to Anthony it was her voice but now it was thunderous and greatly amplified and it resonated. "Anthony, come to me. Run before my right foot and I will pick you up." 

Anthony ran right towards Megan's right foot and as he did Megan's right foot got larger and larger. He stopped and he looked up at her.


Megan looked down and she smiled, "There you are my tiny man. Here let me pick you up." 

Megan took a step back and she squatted down and she lowered her right-hand palm up down to the ground, her fingers were pointed towards Anthony. 

"Get on Anthony," said Megan.

Anthony walked towards Megan's fingers and he stepped onto the nail of her middle finger as he did Megan curled up her middle finger and Anthony fell against her middle finger he climbed up a bit and he stood there on Megan's middle finger. Anthony then ran down Megan's middle finger onto her palm. Megan then lifted her hand up and at the same time she stood up. Megan lifted her hand to her face and as she did Anthony fell over and Megan giggled. 


   Megan's giggling was like thunder to Anthony. Anthony stood there in the middle of Megan's palm and he looked around. Her palm to him was massive 40 feet across. He then looked up and saw Megan looking down at him she was smiling, he was able to see every detail of her face, his face was just huge.

Megan spoke, "Hey there my tiny Anthony, so you probably got the shock of your life. Well, I'm here to take you home. Here let me put you onto my left shoulder."


 Now as Megan spoke her voice shook Anthony to the core and he plugged his ears. Also, Megan's breath was like a strong gale force wind and Anthony was pushed back and Megan saw it.

Anthony shouted up, "PLEASE MEGAN LLOYD, YOUR VOICE HURT MY EARS AND YOUR BREATH IS LIKE A GALE FORCE WIND."

 Megan then spoke very softly, "I'm sorry Anthony, I'll be careful."

Megan moved her hand to her left shoulder and Anthony ran onto her left shoulder.

Anthony stood there on Megan's left shoulder and he looked around. There was enough room for at least 20 people like him to fit there. He looked up at the left side of Megan's massive face and he was very excited.

Megan then said, "So Anthony are you ready for me to take you home?" 

Anthony shouted, "YES." 


He felt Megan move as she took a step and she headed away from the Airport. Anthony ran forwards a bit and he was in awe at the height he was at. Megan slowed down a bit and there on the outskirts of Port Dale a new Highrise condo was being built. On the ground were several large windows-like panels that were being put up. Each window-like panel was reflective like a large mirror that was like a window mirror. Each was 40 feet by 52 feet. Megan picked one up and she put it into her pocket.


Anthony wondered what Megan wanted with the window mirror. He then said, "MEGAN CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED, LIKE HOW DID YOU GET SO BIG AND WHY YOU CAME TO PICK ME UP."


 Megan replied, "I will tell you. Yesterday I had an alien encounter and they gave me a choice to become upsized so I took it. They upsized me and enlarged me to 700 feet. They also revealed to me that you have a real crush on me and that you like me. So, Anthony, I will take you home or if you want you can stay with me."

 Anthony was both excited and scared.


Anthony did have a massive crush on Megan and now she knew about it also Megan was now a Goddess.

Anthony shouted, "I WANT TO STAY WITH YOU MEGAN. I WANT YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND"

 Megan smiled and said, "Well then Anthony, you will stay with me. Just think about it Anthony, I can take you wherever you want. To me there are no borders, the world is my playground. So Anthony is there anything you want your Giant girlfriend to do?"


 Anthony thought for a moment and he remembered that a week ago he saw Megan jogging. Now when he saw her jogging she had her tights on and her breasts in her tight blouse just jiggled and her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled when Anthony saw her jogging a week ago.

He said, "MEGAN, HOW ABOUT YOU JOG ACROSS THE COUNTRYSIDE. IT SURE WOULD BE AN EXPERIENCE TO SEE A 700-FOOT-TALL WOMAN JOGGING ACROSS THE COUNTRYSIDE." Megan replied, "Alright then Anthony hang on."


Megan then increased her speed and as she did Anthony held onto her yellow flowered blouse and Megan was now jogging across the countryside. Megan picked up her speed even more as she began to jog across the countryside. Seeing a massive 700-foot-tall young woman jogging across the countryside was a sight to behold. As Megan Lloyd was jogging her massive weight of 211 679 tons just shook the ground around her for up to 8 miles.  Now as Megan was jogging her bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled in her skin tight pantyhose she had on.  Anthony held on and he saw up ahead that Megan was approaching the small city of Norwal, his home city. Norwal was a good size city with a population of around 45 000. Megan was heading right towards it. Megan then made a slight detour as she began to jog around the city of Norwal.


As Megan jogged around the city of Norwal the city just shook tall buildings in Norwal began to sway and people began to shout and scream and as Megan passed the city the ground just shook and Megan passed the city and she stopped. Megan stood there she had gone passed Norwal, she turned and faced the city. Anthony stood up on her left shoulder and he saw this small city from above. Megan looked across Norwal, she then looked around the area and saw that there were 3 small towns all within 4 miles of this small city of Norwal.  


  Megan then laid down onto her stomach and as she did the ground around her trembled.  As she did Anthony ran back on her left shoulder wondering what she was doing. 

Megan then said, "Anthony now I know that when I was normal size, you used to watch my booty as I walked and wore my tights. So I'm going to let you have some fun on my booty, alright. So I'm going to lie down here in this large field on my stomach and let you run around on my bum cheeks, something that you will like."   

Anthony began to run down Megan's massive back and he reached her left bum cheek. He was standing on her black skin-tight pantyhose spandex and he then began to run up Megan's left bum cheek which to him was like a large hill. Anthony made it to the top and he then ran down Megan's left bum cheek he stopped and he looked around. There he was on Megan Lloyd's left bum cheek. Anthony looked across Megan's bum which to him was 170 feet wide. Megan then holding the large window mirror in her right hand reached back and held the large window mirror over her bum and as she did Anthony looked up and he saw Megan's reflection in the large window mirror. Anthony then looked down at Megan's massive 350-foot-long thighs and back up at the large window mirror.

Megan spoke, "My tiny Anthony. Do what you want Anthony and have a look around on my voluptuous bum." 

   Megan then put the large window mirror down next to her. Anthony shouted for joy as he stood there on Megan Lloyd's left bum cheek.   

 

   Megan Lloyd in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.


  Megan turning her head  to the left and said, "Who is that I hear back there? Who is on my left bum cheek, is it my love Anthony Peters? Is my Anthony on my bum. Anthony are you on my jiggly voluptuous bum." 


Megan move a slight bit but even that movement jiggled her bum cheeks and Anthony felt it and he fell over from the jiggle. 

He shouted, "YES GIANT GODDESS MEGAN. I AM ON YOUR LEFT JIGGLY VOLUPTUOUS BUM CHEEK."

 Megan picked up the large window mirror and she reached back and holding the large window mirror in her right hand held it over her bum and looking in the reflection she saw her bum and Anthony there. He was so tiny there on her massive bum cheek.

Megan replied, "My tiny man is on my bum. Anthony, I am going to jiggly my jiggly bum cheeks for you, my little man."  


Megan then gave her bum cheeks flex and as she did they just jiggled in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex and Anthony held on for dear life.  The jiggling lasted several seconds and he was now very turned on.

Megan flipped her long hair to the right and said, "Hope you enjoyed that Anthony?" 

 Anthony getting up shouted, "I SURE DID OH GIANT GODDESS MEGAN."

 Megan let out a laugh and said, "Oh Anthony, each time you speak to me it sounds very faint and very high pitched, I think it's so cute."

 Megan again gave her bum cheeks a good flex and again Anthony was thrown about he lay there on his face on her bum cheek close to her left thigh. Anthony got up and he shouted as he began to run around there on Megan's left bum cheek.

As he was running around there he looked like a tiny bug there on her left bum cheek. He then ran towards her massive bum cleavage where the skin-tight pantyhose spandex parted both cheeks. Anthony stood there on the slope as he looked at Megan's massive bum cleavage which to him was like a deep valley. He then fell on his face there on Megan's right bum cheek close to her bum cleavage facing her bum cleavage and he began to caress her bum.

Anthony was feeling the soft tight pantyhose spandex she had on he then gave several kisses and lay there caressing her bum.

Megan then said, "Anthony be careful not to go between my bum cheeks alright. These skin-tight pantyhose spandex I have on, I have not changed since yesterday and I don't want you to pass out." 


Anthony could not believe what he had heard, he was now very excited and decided to explore. Anthony then slid down the slope and he slides down between Megan's massive bum cheeks disappearing from view.

Megan spoke loudly, "ANTHONY, ANTHONY ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" 


Anthony crawled up the slope and he came into view and he laid there, and looking up he saw the large window mirror she was holding over her bum, he then slid back down and disappeared from view and Megan got excited.

She then said, "Anthony you seem to like it in there, wow."


 Anthony came out and he went up onto the slope of her left bum cheek and he moved up towards her back a bit and he went down between Megan's bum cheeks and Megan watched. As Anthony slid down between Megan's massive bum cheeks he took out his cell and turned on the flash and looked around he was deep between her bum cheeks.

He turned and faced the right wall of her bum cheek and began to caress it and as he did he shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD OH MEGAN LLOYD YOU TRULY ARE A GODDESS A GIANT AND A GODDESS."


 As he shouted his shouts were muffled by Megan's jiggly bum cheeks. He took several deep breaths and just enjoyed the moment where he was. His dream had finally come true he was living it, he was with Megan and was enjoying each moment.

Anthony looked up using the flash on his phone and to him, it was like looking up from a deep dark valley.

Anthony shouted, "I AM BETWEEN MEGAN LLOYD'S BUM CHEEKS OH MY GOSH MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT."


 Anthony then began to wiggle there between Megan's massive bum cheeks, he was sandwiched but it was very comfortable for him in there. Anthony again shouted for joy there deep between Megan's bum cheeks.

Just then Megan squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did her cheeks enveloped Anthony and he was unable to move as her voluptuous cheeks squeezed around him. The skin-tight pantyhose spandex she had on were nice and smooth and he felt really good there. Megan held her squeeze for a few seconds and she then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled and Anthony felt it there between her voluptuous bum cheeks. Anthony was like a small bug there between Megan's bum cheeks.

He again shouted at the top of his lungs, "MEGAN LLOYD."

Anthony began to shout Megan's name as he again began to wiggle there between her bum cheeks. AS he was wiggling he was taking deep breaths and was turned on.

Megan lifted her head and she looked back a bit and said, "Oh Anthony I sure hope you are careful if you went between my bum cheeks. I have had these jeggings on since yesterday morning and since I became a giant it's been on me." 


Megan folded her arms and she put her head down. Anthony stopped wiggling he heard Katherine speaking it was a bit muffled cause he was between her bum cheeks but he heard her. He was happy where he was, he did not want to leave Megan's bum he was enjoying each moment in there. Anthony small as a little bug there between Megan's bum cheeks began to squirm there with all his might. The smell was turning him on and when Megan said she had these jeggings on since yesterday morning he excited him even more.

As Megan was lying there on her stomach in the open field she was easily seen as far away as 10 miles as she lay there.

Megan lifted her head and looking back a bit she said, "Anthony are you having fun there between my bum cheeks?" 

Anthony heard Megan, he began to crawl up and he came up and crawled up onto the slope of her right bum cheek and he shouted at the top of his lungs, "YES MEGAN I LOVE IT, IN THERE. WHEN YOU GIVE A SQUEEZE IT FEELS LIKE A GIANT HUG." 


Megan giggled and Anthony slid back down disappearing from view as he slid down. Anthony went down deep and he began to wiggle there again with all his might. Megan squeezed her bum cheeks and she held it for a few seconds. As Megan's bum cheeks squeezed in on Anthony he shouted for joy at the top of his lungs. He was shouting for joy that he finally has a girlfriend. Megan unsqueezed her bum cheeks and they jiggled and Anthony felt it.

Megan again squeezed her bum cheeks and she held it for a good 30 seconds and Anthony was shouting for joy at the top of his lungs. Megan unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled. Anthony had a massive orgasm there between her bum cheeks and he began to caress the walls of her massive bum cheek. The skin-tight pantyhose spandex she had on were soft and smooth so it was very comfortable for Anthony in there.

Megan looking back said, "Did you like that my tiny Anthony? Now get ready for more jiggle."


 Megan then began to flex her bum cheeks and as she did they just jiggled. Deep between her bum cheeks, Anthony was feeling it and he was shouting Megan's name over and over. Megan as she was flexing her bum cheeks, her thighs along with her bum cheeks just jiggled and the ground around Megan was shaking. The shaking of the ground was felt around her for a good 2 miles.

She was excited that Anthony wanted to be there between her bum cheeks, she thought, 'I have not changed these jeggings since yesterday and Anthony seems to want to be there between my bum cheeks."

 As Megan Lloyd was flexing her bum cheeks, Anthony was deep between them massive bum cheeks. As Megan was lying there on her stomach she was easily seen as far away as 10 miles across the vast prairies. The people in the nearby towns and farms sure noticed that she was flexing her bum cheeks. Megan then stopped flexing and turning her head to the right spoke loudly and as she did her thunderous voice shook the windows within a 5-mile radius.


 "Anthony, Anthony. Can you come out please."


 Megan picking up the large window mirror held it over her bum and she watched as Anthony came out from between her bum cheeks. He ran up onto her left bum cheek.  


 Megan spoke, "Anthony could you please run as fast as you can down my left thigh."


 Anthony started to run down Megan's bum then as he reached her thigh he was running down her massive thigh. As he was running he was wondering why Megan told him to do that. He then heard Megan's thunderous voice. 


 Megan spoke, "Anthony, sorry but I have to let one rip, and I did not want you to get hurt."


  Megan Lloyd then let a thunderous fart rip and to Anthony it sounded like a massive clash of thunder. The fart lasted a few seconds and it just thundered across the land and sky and was heard as far away as 8 miles. The windows within a 5-mile radius just rattled.