Heaven by SerialKillerStatus
Summary:

A young man is killed to save his brother, and is rewarded in the afterlife.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4635 Read: 15490 Published: January 26 2022 Updated: January 28 2022

1. Awakening by SerialKillerStatus

2. Worldbuilding by SerialKillerStatus

3. Release by SerialKillerStatus

4. Lust/Julia by SerialKillerStatus

Awakening by SerialKillerStatus

The first thing I saw upon waking up was the angel smiling down at me. The unbelievable pain of my body being torn to pieces under the semi was completely gone, and my person was wholly intact. It seemed as though my clothes hadn’t fared so well, since I was clad in nothing but my birthday suit.

The surface my body sat on was strange, though pleasurable. It felt warm and soft underneath my bottom, my palms, and the soles of my feet. It took me a moment to realize I was sitting in the hands of the angel.

I was tiny. Very tiny. Or perhaps she was very large, if such concepts as material size really existed in whatever sort of pocket dimension we were in. I should have felt afraid, being the size of a small insect to this angel, but I felt nothing other than a powerful sense of calm. 

Her face helped ease my mind. She was beyond beautiful, with large brown eyes, a tiny nose, and thin pink lips. Her black, bob cut hair hung pleasantly around her head, underneath her brilliant halo. She smiled a faint, comforting smile at me. The kind of maternal smile that put my mind at ease, despite the surreal situation I found myself in.

“Hey there. Are you feeling okay?”

Her soft voice filled my being, as if the sound was being transmitted directly into my mind instead of being picked up by my ears. It took me a moment to gather a response.

“Y-yeah. I feel fine.”

My voice was quiet, far too quiet for her to pick up on. Surprisingly, though, she nodded her head as if she understood perfectly.

“I’m very glad to hear that.”

Her lips formed a frown.

“You died in such a gruesome way. I hope you passed without too much pain.”

“Well it was pretty horrible for a few seconds, before I woke up here.”

I chuckled, and the angel reciprocated.

“Oh, and uh, by the way…where exactly are we?”

The angel looked at me with the same soft smile from earlier.

“Yes, I suppose I should explain. Right now you are in heaven. Your selfless death earned you a one thousand year stay. Afterwards, you will be reincarnated in the same time period as you died.”

I stared at her, mouth agape. She giggled at me.

“Don’t worry, your reaction is typical for the recently deceased. You have ample time to get used to your new existence.”

I thought silently and looked around the environment. The sky was colored with soft blues and pinks. Perfectly white clouds decorated the scene. There were no landmasses that I could see. Presumably, we were flying, but the angel’s massive wings did not move.

“Where is everybody?”

“Heaven isn’t communal. Each resident is kept to their own personal heaven, unless two residents wish to live together. It’s common among couples that die.”

There weren’t really any dead people I thought of that I’d like to live with. Not any that would end up in heaven, anyway.

“And you are?”

“I”m an angel. We reside in a person’s heaven, acting as a companion. We help the resident actualize their wishes. You can wish for most anything, and I’ll grant it.”

“And are you all so…large?”

“Haha! That’s the funny thing. We are incorporeal beings who don’t really ‘look like’ anything, but we assume a form that will please the spirits we accompany. Usually this means taking on the form of a beautiful woman or man. However, we’re supposed to be normal sized. It would seem that you have an affinity for giant women!”

My face flushed red, but she was right. Since I was really young, I had a fascination with giants in fiction. It began as a fear. As a child, I couldn’t even watch a movie or read a fairy tale involving giants. The thought of being so powerless at the hands of a malevolent being terrified me. I would lay awake at night thinking of what it would be like to be held in the hands of a giant, being eaten, being stepped on.

At some point during my late childhood to early adolescence, things changed. It would seem that my mind took the fear I felt and transformed it into excitement, perhaps as a sort of coping mechanism. I would often forgo regular porn, opting instead to read stories and look at artwork involving giant women and tiny men. Being kept as the possession of a beautiful giant woman was one of my biggest fantasies, and it seemed as if that was happening now. Human sexuality really is a confusing mess.

“Haha, don’t be embarrassed. I think it’s cute! You’ll be able to live out all your fantasies, you know. Someone who would die such a horrible death to save their own brother deserves it after all.”

“And I’m here for one thousand years?”

I had died at the age of twenty, and couldn’t even being to comprehend that length of time. The country I was from hadn’t even existed for three hundred years yet.

“Yes. Of course, if you wish to reincarnate early, you can. I don’t know who would want to give up a thousand years of pleasure, though!”

The angel smiled.

“Well, that’s enough with the introduction. We should get started constructing your heaven.”

“Constructing my heaven?”

“Well, things are pretty barren now, aren’t they?”

“I guess you’re right.”

We laughed at each other. I was starting to really like this angel.

“Well, since we’re going to be spending a lot of time together, let’s start with me. Is there anything about my appearance you’d like to change?”

I looked the angel up and down. She was wearing something similar to a Greek toga, though a bit more revealing than the actual historical artifact. The parts covering her large breasts were small and thin, showing off a lot of cleavage and side boob. Her shoulders and arms were completely bare, save for golden bracelets around her wrists.

The toga didn’t go farther than halfway down her thigh. Her legs were otherwise bear, save for her gladiator style sandals, which were wrapped tightly around her shapely feet and muscular calves. Her toenails were a grown out a bit, and perfectly painted a milky white color.

She was, for the most part, my ideal woman.

“You look amazing.”

“Thank you.”

“But if there’s one thing I could ask…”

“Yes?”

Her breasts were large and well shaped. But I like them extra big. Just a bit more volume, and everything would be perfect.

“W-well if you could… your, uh…”

It was hard to get the words out. I glanced at her chest to try to better get my message across.

“Ha! I think I understand. Is this what you want?”

In a moment, her chest grew in size. The sudden growth caused them to bounce, and put a greater strain on her clothing.

“Y-yes, thank you…”

The angel smiled at me with her eyes closed.

“No problem at all!”

My new life was shaping up to be an interesting one.

Worldbuilding by SerialKillerStatus

“Alright, next we need a place to stay. I’m going to assume you don’t want to float around in this void for a thousand years.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right…what kind of place can it be?”

“Anything. If you can imagine it, I can make it.”

I tried to think, but nothing was coming to mind.

“If you’re having trouble, I can try designing something you might like.”

“Okay.”

I figured she would make something pleasant, at the very least. I blinked, and as soon as I opened my eyes, the landscape around us had completely changed. The sky was blue with a few white clouds scattered about. Green hills stretched on for a far as the eye could see. A stone road ran across these hills, but I couldn’t see where it was going to. There was a stream with a small stone bridge, and a few trees. It was breathtakingly beautiful and serene.

“Wow…”

“Do you like it?”

“Absolutely.”

“I’m glad.”

“There is one little thing, though…”

“Yes?”

“Isn’t it all kind of...big?”

The paradise had been made to accommodate the angel’s height, not my own. Her face turned red.

“S-sorry! I wasn’t thinking!”

She placed me down at her feet and stepped away. Immediately after, I was grown several magnitudes in size. As I stood now, I was the same height as her.

“Alright, now you should be all--”

“No, no, wait!”

I immediately interjected.

“I liked you better before!”

The angel was taken aback a bit.

“Um, okay…if that’s the case…”

When I blinked, she was back to her original size. Or, rather, she was a lot bigger, and I was now normal sized.

“Is that better?”

“Yes!”

I was embarrassed about seeming desperate, but I couldn’t help myself. Her giant form was far too pleasurable. This place was supposed to be my paradise for a thousand years, right?

I stood next to her sandal and looked at her feet. I had liked women’s feet before I even knew what sex was, and this angel had absolutely gorgeous feet. I couldn’t help myself from staring at them. I really wanted to touch, but I managed to stop myself.

I was still naked, and my penis was beginning to harden. I immediately put both hands over my crotch like a cartoon character who just had his pants pulled down. The stone pathway was also beginning to hurt my feet.

“Hey, do you think I could get some clothes? Something like what you’re wearing would be okay.”

“Sure.”

My body suddenly became covered with a similar tunic and sandals. This outfit wasn’t great at hiding my erection, but it would do.

“I’ve designed a house for you. Follow me please.”

“Wait! Could you carry me like before? I really doubt I could keep up the pace with you.”

“Oh, yeah I guess you’re right! Haha!”

The angel bent down and reached her fingers out to pick me up. It was quite a sight to see this giant beauty pick me up like this.

She held me in her hand and began walking alongside the stone path, which was tiny compared to her. Eventually, we reached a beautiful Roman style villa.

“This is the home I’ve designed for you. If there’s anything you want changed, let me know.”

I fell in love with the place immediately.

“It looks incredible. Thank you.”

“Don’t mention it. It’s my job to attend to you during your stay in heaven, so don’t be afraid to ask me for anything.”

She placed me down on the ground at her feet. The place looked even more impressive from the ground level. I turned around to look at the angel’s legs.

“So, where are you going to stay?”

“I’m going to design a place similar to this nearby. It will have to be pretty huge, though!”

She laughed.

“Well, I’m going to go explore my new place a bit, if that’s okay.”

“Of course. Just tell me if you need something. I’m able to hear you from anywhere.”

She began walking off, her footfalls sounding like cannonballs. I stopped her.

“When you say anything, do you really mean anything?”

“Yes.”

“Even things that are kind of...embarrassing?”

“There’s no judgement here.”

“Well if that’s the case…can you carry me to your home?”

“Sure.”

She picked me up in her hand and began walking away from the villa. She eventually reached a similar type of house, though much, much larger.

“This is where I’ll be staying.”

She walked into the main living quarters, where there was a comfortable looking couch in front of a glass coffee table.

“So, what was it that you wanted to do here?”

“Can you set me down on the coffee table? And then sit on that couch?”

“Okay.”

She did as instructed. I felt beyond embarassed to say this next part, but my horniness lowered my social inhibition.

“Could you please put your feet up on the table?”

Release by SerialKillerStatus

“Huh?”

She looked at me confused, though there was no malice behind her gaze.

“Uh, I’d like it if you could put your feet up on the table. In front of me.”

“A-alright…”

She seemed apprehensive, but did as I asked. She placed her feet on the table next to one another, with her gladiator style sandals still on.

“Perfect. Now please take the shoes off.”

The anxiety of revealing my fetish had worn off, and the lust was taking over. It felt odd for me to be giving her orders, considering she could flatten me into paste if she so desired.

“I’ll do it if you really want me to...but can I ask why?”

“I have a foot fetish.”

I surprised myself with how casually I said this.

“A foot fetish?”

“Yeah. Surely you know what that is?”

“Um…well…”

Her face turned red. Her bashfulness was adorable, especially in contrast to the confidence she showed earlier.

“How many people have you accompanied so far?”

I asked.

“Well, that’s the thing… this is my first time. So I’m not very experienced.”

“Really!?”

I was very surprised. She had such knowledge of the rules of the afterlife, but was so ignorant of how people actually lived.

“Yeah… they don’t teach us everything when we get trained. Especially not the racier stuff.”

I smiled at the angel.

“Haha, that’s alright. I’m sure you’ll learn in due time. A foot fetish is something that some men have. They are especially interested in women’s feet.”

“Oh.”

Her face redden even more. She turned her head, not looking me in the eye.

“Look, if this is making you uncomfortable at all, just tell me.”

I really, really wanted to fuck her feet, but my pesky moral compass had other plans.

“No, no, it’s quite alright. I just… didn’t pay much attention to the feet when I was conjuring my appearance. I don’t want you to think they’re ugly.”

“Lord, no! They’re wonderful. You did a fantastic job.”

She smiled a bit, though she was still clearly embarrassed.

“T-thanks. I’ll take the shoes off now if that’s what you want.”

She lowered her feet from the table and began unlacing the shoes. Once they were removed, she placed her feet back on the table with a thud. Her ankles were crossed, and I was staring directly at her bare soles.

There was a bit of perspiration and smell, probably from the walk here. I immediately ran up and placed my hands on the bottoms of her feet. I rubbed my face against her soles and planted kisses up and down them.

“Oh!”

As I did so, the angel let out little squeaks and moans, jerking and twitching her body. I assumed that this mean I was doing a good job, but I decided to ask for confirmation.

“Does this feel good?”

“Y-yeah, it feels really good. I assumed human form a lot for training, but they never did this!”

We both chuckled, and I continued kissing.

“Lower your feet so I can get to your toes.”

“Like this?”

The angel made her toes point forward, instead of straight up, which let me reach them.

“Yes, perfect.”

I continued what I was doing, except on her toes this time. Her cute little squeaks and moans continued, and she began writhing on the couch a bit.

“Do you like having your toes played with?”

I was very aroused, and though my experience with the fairer sex was limited, it was pretty clear she was too. It seems that by assuming a human body, she was able to feel human emotion.

The angel eventually began running her hands across her upper body. She began groping her huge breasts beneath her robes while I kissed and rubbed her feet. Her face was lewd, and her breathing was sharp and ragged. I figured that now was the time, and I began stroking myself under my garment.

The angel had her eyes closed during most of this, though I doubt she would care if she saw. I whipped out my cock and pressed it against the warm, soft flesh of her feet. I don’t know if she knew what I was doing, but she let out a loud moan. So loud, it startled me a bit. I looked up to see that she was playing with herself beneath her clothes.

This was the final straw for me. I very soon after came. My load was massive, and I painted the bottoms of her feet thoroughly with my cum. She soon orgasmed. She hollered and flailed, scrunching her toes. This spread my semen across her feet even more.

We sat in silence for several minutes, both of us too embarrassed to speak to the other. After the silence became too much to bear, I spoke up.

“So, do you want to take me home now?”

“Y-yeah, sure.”

Her voice was so soft, it was almost hard to hear, despite her size. She put her sandals back on, with my semen still covering her feet. The look on her face told me immediately that she fucked up, but the idea of her staining her shoes with my cum was undeniably arousing.

“Alright, let’s go.”

She picked me up and began taking me back to my home.

Yes, the next one thousand years were going to be interesting indeed.

End Notes:

Hey guys, this is a little story idea I got from a dream. It's not done, but I figured I'd upload a bit to gauge whether or not readers will enjoy. Please drop a review to let me know what you think. And of course, thanks for reading my drivel! I really appreciate it.

Lust/Julia by SerialKillerStatus

A month passed. With each passing day, I grew more and more accustomed to my wonderful afterlife. Me and the angel were still cordial with one another, though we weren’t quite “friends.” We got along well, but she was still essentially my omnipotent maid. We lived in separate houses, and kept to ourselves, unless I needed her to do something for me, or if I was in the mood to socialize.

Of course, I would indulge myself occasionally. I tried not to go overboard (didn’t want the novelty to wear off), but several times a week I would ask my assistant for dirtier favors. She would always comply, though it was usual for her to seem embarrassed. She clearly enjoyed having her body touched, and over time it became less and less weird for us.

One afternoon, after worshiping her feet like before, I decided to strike up a conversation with the angel.

“Hey, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, what?”

Her face was still red from masturbating.

“What’s your name?”

“We don’t really have names. Feel free to call me whatever you want.”

It made sense I suppose. Angels were immaterial beings, so it didn’t make sense for them to communicate as people did.

“Is there anything you’d like to be called?”

The angel looked off into the corner.

“Nothing in particular.”

I decided to come up with a name, to make communication easier. It would be a hard process, but before long we’d find something perfect.


* * *


It was late morning, and I was feeling horny. I stepped outside and took off with the pair of wings I asked the angel to affix to my body. A few minutes later, I flew into her giant villa. I was roughly the size of a large insect by comparison.

I saw her sitting on her couch, drinking a cup of black coffee. Our bodies didn’t need sustenance in heaven, and we never needed to use the bathroom, so eating and drinking were done purely for pleasure. I have to admit, gorging myself and never gaining weight was perhaps the best thing about heaven.

“Hey.”

She turned her head up and smiled at me.

“Hey! What can I help you with? Do you want to play with my feet again?”

“I love your feet, but I’m in the mood for something else today. Just make your self comfortable on the couch, you shouldn’t have to do much.”

She raised an eyebrow in confusion as I flew towards her chest. It would be very, very hard for any man to keep his eyes off this angel’s chest. It was huge, but not big enough to look unnatural or grotesque. The shape of the breasts was perfectly round, immediately pleasing to look at. Her skin across the board was soft, but the chest was a whole ‘nother level.

I immediately lodged my body in her cleavage. Her garment pushed the tits together enough that I could be held in place, but not to tight for me to be uncomfortable. Her soft warm skin felt incredible against my face and hands. I could feel her thumping heart and soft breathing.

“Eek!”

It would seem that I caught her by surprise.

“Is this not okay with you?”

I asked as I rubbed my face against her soft chest.

“No, it’s fine...just not what I was expecting.”

I didn’t reply, and continued running my hands across the soft flesh, planting numerous kisses. I suddenly turned around and weasled myself beneath the cloth covering her left breast. Since I asked her to grow them out, the clothing in this area was pulled very tight. My body was pressed strongly against the boob. It should have been uncomfortable, but I loved it.

I groped around a bit, since I couldn’t see, and quickly found her nipple. The moment I touched the wonderful bump, the angel’s whole body jerked, and she let out a little squeak. I continued rubbing and kissing, and she continued moaning. I soon heard wet sounds coming from her nether regions.

This was how our typical “sex” sessions went. We couldn’t exactly have sex the way normal people could, so we would often touch each other and masturbate. It was very intimate, and we both had a great time.

I didn’t have to do much stroking to feel like I was on the verge of an orgasm. I quickly removed my hand from my dick and flew out of her clothing, which was a bit of a struggle. I snuggled my way back into her cleavage.

“Push your tits together, please. Smother me, suffocate me.”

I was getting a bit stupid from lust.

“Wh-what?”

Her face was very red, and she was sweating profusely.

“I want you to smother my body between your breasts.”

“W-wont that hurt?”

“Just do it, please.”

She made a face, and removed her hand from her crotch. She then used both her hands to push her tits together, completely enveloping my body in her flesh.

I was in heaven. Though I couldn’t breathe, having my body encased between these tits was immaculate. The feeling of her skin and her natural smell were driving me insane, and I very quickly came. The tight space I was confined in caused my semen to coat most of me, along with much of her chest. 

Soon after I came, the angel plucked me out of her cleavage and brought me up to her face. One of her hands had returned to her womanhood, and she was fiercely playing with herself. She had a look I hadn’t yet seen on her face: a look of wicked arousal. The kind of look one might expect from a demon, rather than an angel.

I was immediately afraid, feeling like a gnat caught in the web of an old world tarantula. The angel stuck out her long pink tongue, and licked the front of my body up and down with her tongue, lapping up each drop of cum.

Her masturbation reached it’s inevitable conclusion, and she orgasmed. She clutched me tightly in her grip while writhing around in pleasure. When she was done, her body went limp, and she laid down on her couch, breathing slowly and heavily. She had fallen asleep.

Her grip on me let up, and I got up to fly back to my home. This intense sexual episode came as quite a shock to me, and I’m sure it did to her too. Afterwards, she would shy away from mentioning this day, though we both knew that a new, exciting world was open to us.


* * *


When you have one thousand years of free time, you have to find something to occupy yourself. It didn’t take long for me to grow a bit homesick, and I especially missed one thing: music.

When I spoke to the angel about this, she proposed a brilliant solution. She conjured a small shack on the outskirts of my villa. Inside the shack was a record player and a large wooden box. All I had to do was open the box while imagining the album I wanted to listen to, and a vinyl copy of it would be sitting right there. I could then put it on the record player (no need for electricity) and the music would begin playing around me. It wouldn’t come out of any identifiable source; rather, it felt like I was a character in a movie listening to their own soundtrack.

It was wonderful. I spent many days relaxing in a chair on my lawn, feeling the sun on my face, and listening to the music. I am a huge fan of old school rap music, so that was usually my choice. The angel didn’t seem to pay much mind to my music one way or the other. I suppose she could always make herself not hear it if she so desired.

I was listening to 2Pac’s Me Against the World one afternoon when a thought entered my mind.

“Hey, can I ask you something?”

The angel quickly walked out of her abode, footsteps almost shaking the ground.

“Yes?”

She looked at me with a smile on her face.

“Can you check if someone’s in heaven or not?”

“Yes. Who do you want to about?”

“Tupac Shakur. He was a popular rapper who was killed in the ‘90s.”

“Let me check the records.”

The angel vanished. A few moments later, she popped right back in.

“He didn’t go to Heaven or Hell. He was immediately reincarnated as a boy named ‘Jordan Carter.’”

Why did that name sound so familiar?


* * *


One evening, I felt like listening to something different. I decided to listen to the Beatles self titled 1968 record. Classic rock and pop music was not my usual style of music, but it’s nice to have a little variety.

A few tracks in, and the angel stepped out of her villa and sat down on the ground near the shack. I looked up at her.

“Do you like it?”

“Yes. This music is really interesting.”

She smiled, and it felt good to see her relax and enjoy something. We listened to the entire album, which is rather long.

After it was over she stood up, and wiped a tear from the side of her eye.

“Wow. That was really good.”

“Really? I’m glad you enjoyed it, haha! What was your favorite song?”

“It’s hard to decide, but I liked that soft, acoustic one around the middle.”

“Julia?”

Her face lit up.

“Yeah, that one!”

I smiled back at her.

“Yeah, it really is a pretty song.”

It suddenly struck me that I’d found the perfect name for my partner.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11393