Mega Laetitia by alexg
Summary:

This tale follows the adventures of one young woman living a boring, lonely life in the middle of a typical American city. But all that is about to change, as she becomes very, very big and explores what it means to be a giantess in our tiny world.

A typical story of a giantess enjoying herself while destroying the city, inspired by classic stories from the turn of the millennium.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Destruction, Footwear, Growing Woman, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No Word count: 46564 Read: 120300 Published: January 01 2022 Updated: April 05 2024
Story Notes:

This story will involve significant amounts of crush, destruction, vore, and insertion.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Trouble With Work by alexg

2. A New Day by alexg

3. Big Changes by alexg

4. On The News by alexg

5. Awakening by alexg

6. Playtime by alexg

7. Hotel Delight by alexg

8. Getting Attention by alexg

9. Morning Commute by alexg

10. Back To Work by alexg

11. Down To Business by alexg

12. Going Downtown by alexg

13. Gathering A Crowd by alexg

14. Taking Off by alexg

15. Growing Desires by alexg

16. Growing Resistance by alexg

17. Stancock Center by alexg

18. Downtown Dining by alexg

19. Suburbanites by alexg

20. Battle by alexg

21. Payback by alexg

22. Power Hungry by alexg

23. The Amazing Colossal Laetitia by alexg

24. Interview With The Giantess by alexg

The Trouble With Work by alexg
    Late one afternoon in a city not so far away, the sun shone on the the windows of an expensive 45th floor office. These windows provided an excellent view out over the city skyline full of tall buildings and out over the harbor, but inside the office no one was paying attention to the view. management was getting noisy.
    "Laetitia!" Gregg barked "Why don't you make yourself useful?" A balding man in his late 50's, Gregg Duchene was quite fit, and had a commanding, though rather overbearing, presence.
    "Here's the Schumacher report. I need it done tomorrow, got that?" He yelled to his subordinate.
    "Yes. I got it. But I was hoping I could get tomorrow off. I've got a..." Began Laetitia, walking through his office door, but was cut off by her boss. Her eyes pleaded with him, but were met with indifference.
    Laetitia Numen was a 23 year old city planning associate with a passion for urban design. This being her first opportunity out of college, she really didn't want to cause trouble, as the salary was unusually generous.
    "Nope. This is too important. Get it done and you can take some time next week." Gregg insisted.
    "I... Well... Yes boss..." Laetitia complied, lowering her eyes and backing away.
    "And close the door on your way out. I've got some business that requires, ah, concentration." He ordered with a smug wink.
    Laetitia backed out the door, and once it was shut, sighed deeply. She hated this job. She hated her boss. She hated her life. But she just needed to stay with it a little longer, and she'd have enough saved to move to California. Leaving this office nightmare would solve everything. She just knew it.
    Laetitia sighed heavily as she flopped down into her chair in her drab cubicle away from the windows. Looking at her reflection in her computer monitor, she brushed her medium-length wavy brown hair back over her shoulders and looked at herself. Her face was smooth and symmetrical, the only blemish being the mole in her left eyebrow, which she had come to see as a beauty mark. She had been an awkward child, and being orphaned at three years old didn't help anything. Things were rough until her high school years when she suddenly blossomed into a tall, curvaceous woman. She remained shy, and avoided parties, but her confidence rose in college when she found a subject she could be passionate about.
    While occasionally dipping her toe into the dating pool, she never quite found particular men that exciting, and generally preferred an introverted life. The few one night stands she'd had were just never as satisfying as her vibrators.
    "Just one more thing; can you have it ready by tomorrow evening? I've got a hot weekend planned." Gregg said, appearing suddenly behind her while tossing another stack of papers into her inbox. Leaning over he patted her on the head.
    "Gregg, I... I can't... I just... Isn't that..."
    "Dammit Laetitia! Stop your sputtering."
    "Really? I don't have to take this! That's it! I quit Gregg!" Laetitia said, standing up so that her eyes were level with his.
    "I quit this place, and I'm never coming back!" She yelled, for the first time, and found it was a relief.
    "And you can take this report and shove it!" she continued, throwing the stack of papers on the floor.
    "Get out! Get out and calm down. We will discuss this in the morning!" Greg barked, grabbing her by the wrist.
    "No!" She screamed, slapping him across the cheek.
    "That does it! Get out, and you can forget about that bonus!"
    Her eyes filling with tears of fury, Laetitia speed walked to the elevators, and was lucky to find one waiting.
    Driving home she fumed and vented out loud about the nerve of that jerk, the uselessness of the HR department. Her evening was spent alone, indulging in ice cream and planning how she would sue that place.
    
----------------------------------------

    Within his lab in the eastern suburbs, Professor Montague was working well into the night. He was an eccentric man in his late 70's, and had lost his standing in the credible academic community long ago. Wealthy enough to continue his experiments on his own, he had built this lab and his machines, but had never found the success he was hoping for, until now. His latest machine was a large metal cylinder laid on its side. The hollow in the middle was about 8 feet long and 3 feet wide and was lined with small ports so that it resembled a front-loading washing machine. On the exterior, it's gleaming stainless steel skin had wires running all over, giving it the image of a sort of metal burrito covered in spaghetti.
    "That's it! It's phasing!" He exclaimed excitedly as the brick in the center of his latest machine began to shimmer and fade from view.
    "All those years, they called me mad! I'll show them; show them all! Ha ha haa!" He cackled, rubbing his hands together. Arcs of lightning leapt within the chamber as the brick turned a purple color while it became transparent.
    "Trans-dimensional telemogrification is real! From our reality, into a infinite number of others in the multiverse!" He proclaimed loudly, then continued talking to himself as he worked.
    "I've got to get this to the university. They'll never believe me until I show them. Pompous fools!"
    Rolling the machine to the loading dock, he opened the door of a white, unmarked box truck.
    "Carefully now. First the power supply, yes. Now the chamber, yes. And the control panel, oh it can go in the chamber for transport, urgh." The lanky old professor grunted as he shut the door of the truck.
    Quickly locking up his lab, he hopped in the truck and started the engine before realizing he forgot the manual. Dashing inside and grabbing the thick book of instructions he had created, he walked back to the truck, only to be met by two men with guns and ski masks.
    "Stay back grandpa." One of the thugs yelled.
    "You can't! That's my truck! My machine!" He protested, running over to them.
    "Not anymore dude." The other thug said, hitting the professor hard on the back of the head with his gun.
Falling to the pavement, Professor Montague unceremoniously bled to death as the truck jackers sped towards the city with the machine still set on standby and humming gently.

----------------------------------------

    Dawn brought sunlight streaming through Laetitia's window, and directly onto her face.
    "Ohhh, what a day." She muttered to herself. "I need to get away and relax."
    Rolling out of bed, Laetitia was ready to get out of here; out of this city.
    Heading to her closet, she formed a plan with an outfit to match. She would head for the beach and lie there all day soaking up the sun and reading her latest novel. It would be an excellent way to clear her mind and refresh her body. Tossing her string bikini and short sundress onto her bed, she searched for her flat, strappy leather sandals in the back of her closet. Tossing them into her bedroom, she went about her morning routine with flourish, shoring up her confidence as she slipped into her beachwear.
    Stepping out onto the sidewalk in front of her apartment, Laetitia felt the humidity of the warm spring morning and inhaled deeply. She was going to lie on her blanket in the sand and not think about the city at all. This needed to be a good day.
A New Day by alexg
    The early morning sun streaked between the tall buildings in the neighborhoods around Laetitia's apartment, leaving her sidewalk mostly in shadow. Walking briskly towards her car on the edge of the parking lot, she fumbled with her keys, dropping them onto the pavement.
    "Oh, hell..." She breathed as she bent over to pick them up, while at the same time there was a squeal of brakes as a truck stopped behind her.
    "You're comin' with us sweetheart." Yelled a low, male voice.
    Spinning around, Laetitia saw a muscular man taller than herself, wearing a ski mask, and reaching for her.
    "Noooooo! Hellllp!" She screamed, digging in her purse for her mace, but it was too late.
    He was fast, and the butt of his gun was already slamming into the back of her head. As she fell to the ground, and drifted out of consciousness, she had time for one last thought:
    'This day is not starting off well.'
    "Shit, dude, that was rough. We've gotta' go. Throw her in the back of the truck!" Yelled the other criminal as he leapt from the driver's seat. Heading for the back, he threw open the rolling door and gawked at the machine inside.
    "What the fuck is that?" He asked.
    "Figure it out later." Said the larger man, heaving Laetitia's limp body to the vehicle. "Get her in there."
    Callously throwing Laetitia into the chamber of the machine, the larger man hung onto her purse as they shut the door and jumped back into the cab. Revving the engine, they ran through a red light and turned onto the highway, heading for the warehouse district.
    Had they been paying attention, they would have noticed that Laetitia's head bumped into the control panel as she was callously tossed into the machine. This happened to drastically reconfigure the machine, aiming it towards a unique dimension in the unexplored multiverse. More importantly though is that her hand was resting on a big, green button. In a deep sleep and completely unaware, Laetitia's fingers twitched ever so slightly, pressing the button, and activating the machine.
   "Dude, do you hear something?" The criminal in the driver's seat asked his partner who was rummaging through Laetitia's purse.
   "Naw, what are you on about?" The other replied, holding up some cash.
   "There, I think there's something wrong with the truck. There's a high-pitched whining."
   "Hey, you right. It's getting louder!"
   "I'm gonna' pull over and check it out. Over there, that alley looks good."
   Turning off the highway, he steers the truck into a narrow alleyway between two large brick buildings. Hopping down from the cab, both men looked under the truck, walking towards the back.
    The noise was deeper, becoming more of a hum and beginning to throb slowly. Reaching the back of the truck, they both saw a glow of purple light emanating from the crack under the door. Cautiously reaching for the handle, the bigger man lifted it, and let the door slide upward. They both stared, slack-jawed at the spectacle inside.
    Arcs of purple lightning danced within the machine's chamber, covering Laetitia's body and intermittently flashing over the outside. Still unconscious, she was levitating in the center of the strange device, her dress billowing around her body and her hair flying around her head as energy flowed over and into her.
    "What the Fu--" The smaller man began exclaiming, but was cut off as two large bolts of lighting shot from the machine. Firing directly into each man's chest, the lightning was instantly fatal, and their corpses fell to the surface of the dirty asphalt of the alley. The professor would have been glad to know his creation avenged his death.
    Accessing a dimension of power beyond anything science has ever known, the machine transformed Laetitia's body and clothing, atom by atom, particle by particle. Mysterious forces flowed from the alternate dimension, filling her mind, body, and clothing with its alien physics.
    And then it stopped.
    The machine switched to standby, and the humming became softer as Laetitia's body slowly descended. She came to rest on the floor of the chamber, her hair sticking out in a comically shocking pattern. The humming ebbed away, and for the second time that morning Laetitia gradually opened her eyes.
    "Ugh. Where am I?" She asked, stirring softly as she regained consciousness. Her claustrophobia alerted her that she was enclosed in some sort of small metal space, and adrenaline flooded her system.
    "Ooh! Out, out, out! Get me out!" She panicked, scooting herself out of the machine and dropping down on her feet behind the truck. She felt woozy, which was understandable having been hit on the head, but she was surprised to see the dead bodies of her attackers lying on the ground.
     Her bladder let her know that for whatever reason, she desperately needed to pee. Wanting to get away from her kidnappers truck, she staggered out of the alley and onto the sunlit sidewalk. The block was empty at this hour, but a few cars sped down the street as usual, and she looked up at the sign on the building.
    "Brummer Bakery" she softly read aloud.
    'There's got to be a bathroom' she thought, turning into the entryway. Immediately inside, she was refreshed by the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls and a sign for the ladies' room. Going down the narrow hallway, she was grateful to find the facilities unoccupied and clean.
    Looking in the mirror as she dried her hands, Laetitia ran her fingers through her hair, smoothing it, then wiping the dirt from her face. Her dress still looked good, the thin yellow fabric showing a peek at her string bikini around its low-cut neckline. She ran her fingers around her shoulders, tucking the bikini straps back under her dress, and smiled at her reflection.
    It was then she noticed something was odd about the wall behind her. Turning around for a closer look at the dark red bricks revealed nothing unusual. Reaching out, she touched the wall with her fingers, then pressed her palm against it. It felt like it was moving.
    "Must be dizzy." She mumbled to herself. Staring between her fingers at the individual bricks, she realized the wall wasn't moving, her hand was, even though she was standing still.
    The it hit her: She was growing.
    Spinning around to face the mirror again, she stared into her own eyes as they rose to the top of the glass, and out of view.
    "Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit." She swore, overwhelmed with yet another unwelcome event. "I've got to get out of here." Stumbling down the narrow hallway, she looked at the high ceiling getting closer, but she stopped when she reached the open doorway. She would have to stoop to pass through, and once she was out in the restaurant, people would see her, and she didn't want to draw attention. She noticed her clothes were growing with her, and was glad for that, but she would still stick out like a sore thumb.
    Debating on the best course of action did not stop her growth though, and her body continued to rise until her head softly nudged the high ceiling.
    "Damn, that's enough times today!" She cursed through clenched teeth, really not enjoying having her head bumped so many times. Just wanting to have a minute to think, she got down on her hands and knees. Now she could see through the opening into the large lobby of the bakery, where a dozen people were already enjoying their morning coffee and donuts. She was growing too fast, and she didn't want to be trapped by the bathrooms. Gritting her teeth, Laetitia crawled through the doorway.
    People instantly began staring and murmuring.
    "Look at that."
    "What's happening to her?"
    "She's a giant!"
    Sitting onto her legs, Laetitia stretched her torso upwards. It was a good thing the industrial chic of the converted warehouse had a high ceilings, though her head was already approaching the rafters. Shame flushed her face as the people looked at her like a freak and began backing away.
    "Please, I don't know why this is happening." She said, the volume of her voice shocking the people as well as herself. As they continued to back away, she looked up at the approaching ceiling.
    "Not this time." She said softly, raising both hands. She pushed her palms up against the beams supporting the floor above. The timbers cracked and groaned as she pressed up into them, and the ceiling dropping bits of plaster onto the people below.
    That's when they panicked.
    Screams filled the room as everyone in the lobby dashed around her and out the front door. Behind the counter, the employees were heading towards the back exit, but Laetitia's attention was on the ceiling she couldn't avoid.
    Still growing, she had to bend her head down, pressing her upper back into the ceiling as she pulled away the beams, ripping open a hole in the wooden floor of the next story. Splintering timbers showered down over her chest and arms while she growled in frustration. Closing her eyes, she stuck her head up through the hole until she felt her shoulders hit the ceiling, but she still continued to grow.
Big Changes by alexg

    Laetitia gritted her teeth and braced for pain, but there wasn't any.
    She could feel the timbers beams breaking against her skin and scraping her face, shoulders, and chest, but it didn't hurt. Startled by this fact, she blinked her eyes open and looked down at herself emerging through the floor. There was no blood, no scratches even. It was just one more weird aspect to this whole weird day. She was okay for the moment, and it began to dawn on her that whatever was happening involved more than simply growing.
    Looking forward, she saw a large space with several wide desks scattered around, and a teenage boy at the far end of the large room her head occupied. He was staring at her, slack-jawed, and the crotch of his pants was wet.
    "Hi..." Laetitia spoke. "I don't know what's happening to me... Can you can help me..." She stopped, realizing the absurdity of asking for help from this trembling boy. No one knew why she was growing, but the next ceiling was already approaching and she wanted it out of her way.
    Lifting both arms up and placing her palms on the ceiling above her head, Laetitia bent her head down as she felt her breasts rise against the floor she was growing through.
    "Ohhhh!" Laetitia groaned in frustration as her expanding body was squeezed by the hole surrounding her. She flexed her arms, pushing up on the ceiling and felt it yield. She took a deep breath, expanding her chest, and her breasts burst up through the flooring as her hands pushed up into the next story of the building.
    "Woah!" The teenager gasped, collapsing to the floor and staring as her growing bosom came into view. Her low-cut dress showed a lot of skin as wooden boards splintered over her big boobs.
    Laetitia grinned, shoving her hands up through the third floor before pushing her head up into the hole. This floor was dark, dusty, and mostly empty, but stretching her arms higher she could already reach the next ceiling.
    Pushing her hands up into the third floor ceiling, her hands broke through that as well.
    "At least it's getting easier to break through this building." Laetitia said aloud to herself.
    Grabbing a hold on the next floor, she spread her hands and ripped the next hole wide open above her as her growing body continued to rise through the old building.
    Still sitting on her legs, Laetitia could feel her knees and feet growing longer, wider, and crushing against the display cases filled with baked goods. It wasn't the most comfortable situation, but considering how fast she was growing, she figured it would be best to just see what happened.
    She coughed on the dust as her head rose through the third floor. Her face was almost tall enough to reach from the hole in the floor to the hole in the ceiling, but she didn't have much time, and closed her eyes just in time for her head to grow up into the fourth floor.
    Growing too quickly to want to open her eyes, Laetitia pushed her hands up as high as she could reach, pushing through the next ceiling, and feeling and finally feeling the warmth of sunshine on her fingers. She had reached through the roof, and the promise of freedom was exciting.
    Listening to the crashing and splintering of the building around her, she also heard screams and shouts of the occupants as they fled from her.
    Now she noticed that since the sensations of the walls and floors breaking against the bare skin of her arms and legs didn't hurt, it actually felt kind of... nice.
    The increased crush of timber beams and metalwork in the building against her growing body was becoming more delicate as she grew. Mixed with the sounds of fear, she realized that it was making her feel powerful.
    "Hmmmmm..." Laetitia hummed in her throat. She hadn't felt powerful in a long time.
    She felt the sharp splinters of glass on her knees as they burst through the storefront windows, and the scrape of the roofline on her elbows as she rose.
    She winced as her face went through roof, feeling an A/C unit hit her nose, but she was through!
    Shaking her head, then wiping the debris from her face with both hands, Laetitia opened her eyes and looked down at the building's roof surrounding her. Her bare shoulders were pushing up on the roof around her neck, and she giggled as they broke through the flat rooftop.
    Giggling shook her chest, and she felt her boobs jiggling in the floors below, crushing more and more into the structure as they grew with her giant body. She felt the heat of the bakery's ovens as her foot crushed into them, but nothing could hurt her as more and more of the building crushed away and was replaced with her voluptuous body.
    Her head was high enough now to see over the edge and down to the street. Cars were stopping as people flowed away from the building and blocked traffic, gawking up at her as she grew.
    "I Don't Know Why I'm A Giant..." She spoke to them. "But I'm Still Growing... And I'm Getting Too Big For This Building..."
    It was true. Her knees were already well outside the front of the building, and she could feel the brick facade crumbling over her bare thighs as she grew. Her body was easily crushing through every wall and beam as she grew taller, wider, and larger. The crumble of concrete and brick on her feet was tantalizing, and she flexed her toes into the rubble of the ground floor, crushing more of the building against the footbed of her sandals.
    "Why Does This Feel So Good?" Laetitia asked rhetorically.
    Running her fingers through her flowing hair, she combed bits of rubble from her chestnut colored locks. Pulling her hair behind her head with both hands, she pushed her shoulders back and puffed out her chest, just as her breasts broke through the roof of the old brick warehouse.
    "I'm Getting Bigger And Bigger..." Laetitia said dreamily.
    Letting go of her hair, she looked down at the neckline of her skimpy dress. Her boobs were covered with bits of wood and brick, with a lot jammed down into her cleavage, and it was irritating. In fact, the entire building was irritating now. The rubble was becoming small and gritty as she grew, and it was starting to feel more like she was rising up through a sand castle than a brick building.
    Her torso rose well above the rooftop, and the hole around her body was nearly half the size of the building itself. Gazing down at the crowd below, she saw her knees were already growing into the rightmost lane of the 4 lane street, and the people were apparently too confused to flee.
    "I'm Getting Up Now..." Laetitia spoke to them. "And You Should Probably Get Out Of The Way..."
    Rising up onto her knees, Laetitia lifted her torso up and forward, bringing her hips and stomach out through the front of the building. An explosion of rubble flowed out and down her dress as she rose, the building offering little resistance as her powerful thighs brought her body up into kneeling position over the right side of the street.
    Now people ran.
    A hundred tiny humans turned and scattered away from her body as she loomed over them, sending five floors of bricks and windows in a wave of dust chasing after them.
    And still, Laetitia continued to grow.
    Her feet were still back in the pile of wreckage that used to be the bakery behind her, and she could feel the gritty rubble sliding down into her sandals. Staring blankly down at the panic around her knees, Laetitia dragged her legs forwards out of the wreckage.
    First was her left foot, lifting her knee, she slammed her sandal-wrapped foot down in the middle of the street a little harder than she meant to. She saw the ground shake, and the people stumble as they ran from her. Lifting the corner of her pretty mouth in a smirk, she pushed herself up on her left leg, rising taller and taller as she dragged her right foot out of the ruins.
    Higher and higher Laetitia rose, her own height making her a little unsteady as it was completely unfamiliar to see the world like this. Rising up, she brought her right foot forward and stomped down into the street as she finished standing to her full height.
    She felt enormous.
    Looking down her own body, she saw people and cars the size of toys moving away from her any way they could, and she could still feel her body gradually stretching, expanding, and growing larger.
    "Oh Shit..." Laetitia said softly. "I'm A Giant..."
    The word felt unusual to say when referring to herself, and she thought on it a moment.
    "No... I'm A Woman... Giants Are Male... I'm A... Giantess..." She spoke softly to herself.
    "I'm A Giantess!" She said louder, her feminine voice booming louder than a megaphone. "I'm So Big... I'm..." She paused, looking around her for some sort of reference.
    She looked down at the 10 story hotel at the end of the block. The frilly hem of her dress was higher than it's roof as it shifted around her smooth thighs. The hotel was as high as her knees.
    "What? No... I'm... Four Hundred Feet Tall?" She said in unbelief.
    She felt queasy.
    Her head felt like it was swimming.
    Something about this growth was just too much.
    Swaying a bit, Laetitia took a step forwards to steady herself, her foot crushing a 3 1/2" SUV under the sole of her thin sandal. The crowd of 1" tall people screamed like she meant it for them.
    "I'm So Dizzy..." Laetitia said, taking another step forward and crushing the tree in front of the one story shops on the opposite sidewalk.
    "I Can't Stop Growing..." She said weakly, taking another step, crushing her right foot down into a toy store. The entire small store disappeared under her foot, but she barely felt it as she dropped to her knees.
    Laetitia's knees went down into two other shops on the block, crushing them instantly and sending a cloud of dust blooming around her thighs. She bent over, reaching both hands down to the ground to steady herself as she dropped down on her ass atop the boutique retail.
    "I'm So Tired..." She moaned, feeling her consciousness fade away. Stretching her long, bare legs down the length of the street, Laetitia managed to move into a sitting position in the street she was just standing in.
    She could see the hotel in front of her, with the skyscrapers of downtown in the distance. She was so high over the city, it was quite a view. Reaching her arms behind her, she managed to lay herself down on her back as she passed out for the second time this morning.
    As she slipped into dreamland, Laetitia notice how well she could hear the screams and sirens with her head at ground level, and she could still feel her body extending sideways in all directions as she kept growing.
    The enormous sleeping woman continued to cause panic as her beautiful body grew longer, wider, and higher. Her right arm pressed into a wine shop she hadn't destroyed yet, the racks of expensive vino crashing against her smooth skin as it expanded through the store. Her feet continued to grow, her toes pointed up at an angle as the heels of her sandals bulldozed their way into the fitness center next to the hotel.
    And she kept growing.
    The weight of her immense body slowly settled into the earth, crushing pavement and rupturing utility lines. The buildings in the four blocks around her body lost power as Laetitia's power kept increasing. Her right hand plunged through the wall of a wedding dress store as she grew, her fingernails catching many of the fine dresses as they grew, forcing this inventory through the wall of the neighboring shop.
    Still, she kept growing.
    Ever larger, Laetitia's head pushed her long, wavy, chestnut-colored hair with faint highlights into a Starbucks. Customers fled into the luxurious mass of her hair, becoming tangled in the thin cables. The scent of her fruity herbal shampoo overpowered the smell of coffee, as her scalp overpowered the small shop, crushing it beneath her growing head.
    "Uhnhhh..." Laetitia moaned as she stirred in her slumber, slightly rolling her head and grinding the last of the Starbucks into her hair.
    Vehicles still in the street were soon overcome by her hair as it grew longer and thicker. Strands flowed over and under, wrapping around wheels and axles as Laetitia's body overtook the neighborhood.

    And still, she continued to grow...

On The News by alexg

    Laetitia's growing legs forced her feet and sandals through the stylish fitness center, even as they too grew larger. The middle of her left foot ripped through the the roofline, sending debris everywhere inside until her heel finally went through the back wall. Her right foot was pointed straight up, and it went along the front wall of the fitness center, the brick and glass of the facade exploding on the sole of her sandal.
    She was growing slower now, and as her right foot reached the end of the fitness center, it pressed into the corner of the Ornfeld Hotel. Nearly as tall as the 10 story hotel, Laetitia's sole crushed through balconies and into the building, rubble from the upper stories trickling down her pretty foot.
    As the force of growth faded back to the unknown dimension, Laetitia's enormous body dominated the neighborhood. Her growth laying down had pushed the hem of her dress up to her hips, leaving her bare legs stretching down the block.   Even laying down, her body rose above most of the low buildings surrounding her, and the twin mounds of her breasts towered nearly 100 ft. above the ground
    The wonder of her incredible body was drawing attention from all over the city. A half an hour after her growth ceased, Laetitia was still sleeping and her lack of movement emboldened the citizens. Her breathing was deep and relaxed, and her chest rose and fell slowly with each breath. The rhythmic swelling of her ample bosom was attracting a lot of explorers. They climbed the rubble against her forearms and walked up her arms to her shoulders. From there, some people wandered up her chest and into her generous cleavage, while others climbed the straps of her dress and up on top of her breasts for a glimpse at her beautiful face.
    Despite all this activity on her skin, Laetitia continued to sleep.
    Police and firefighters set up barricades in the surrounding streets, and began rescuing survivors from the damaged buildings.
    Within the hour, every news crew in a 20 mile radius was dispatched to cover the astonishing monumental woman, and share the sight of her incredible being with the world.

----------------------------------------

    "I'm live, here in the warehouse district, where a young woman has grown to incredible size!" Said the short woman in glasses on TV.
    "No one has been able to tell us how this happened, but as you can see, she has become gigantic! Here near her left shoulder, you can see her face and breasts rising over the destruction behind us! We can confirm that she has stopped growing, though she is incredibly huge! Pete, can you give me estimates on her size?"
    "Well, Shonda..." Remarked a bearded man, stepping into the frame. "Survey measurements put her at six hundred feet tall! For context, that means she is longer than the city block she is sleeping on, and would be taller than many of the skyscrapers downtown were she to stand!"
    "That's incredible, Pete! What is going on there at her foot?"
    "Well, unfortunately her foot has crushed right into the side of the Ornfeld Hotel, and it happens to be in the corner with the building's emergency stairs. Evacuations are being made from the roof of the hotel by helicopter, but as you can see, some people are attempting to escape by climbing down her foot. They are going over her toes, and are clambering down her sandal straps headed towards the ground at her ankle."
    "That's crazy!"
    "Yes, it's incredibly dangerous! Though she is not moving, authorities are commanding everyone to stay off of her body."
    "That isn't stopping those men up there! Janice, can you tell us what you see from the SkyCam?"
    "Hi Shonda, from here in the News 5 helicopter SkyCam, we are hovering high over the giant woman's body. You can see she is wearing a cute summer outfit: a short yellow dress with a low neckline and flat, strappy leather sandals on her feet. Looking at her neckline, and with her dress pushed up to her hips, she's showing a hint of string bikini underneath. Her head has crushed into a row of businesses now covered by her long, wavy hair, and her bare legs extend down the street to where her right foot is crushed into the side of the Ornfeld Hotel."
    The camera pans the giant woman's body as Janice describes her clothing.
    "Her foot -- it's incredible -- it is nearly as tall as the hotel, so the toe of her sandal is sunk into the upper floors! There are at least a hundred men have running over her body, climbing up her arms, and scattered all over her breasts!"
    "Yes, thank you Janice! I must repeat that while she is not moving, everyone is being ordered away from her body!"
    A deep, rumbling moan fills the air, as the giant woman's head shifts left and right.
    "Oh no! What's happening?" Yells the reporter as the camera focuses on the giant woman's profile.
    "Ohhhhhhh..." Rumbles the giant woman, rotating her face towards the camera. Her eyes are still closed, but her mouth is open, and her nose and forehead are crinkled as she winces.
    "Pete! Are you getting this? Look at her!" Screams the reporter.
    "Ohhh... I'm Sore..." Moans the giant woman, rotating her face up away from view as she inhales deeply. Her massive chest inflates, and men can be seen tumbling down her shoulders and breasts as they rise.
    "She... She's waking up!" Yells the reporter. "We've got to get out of here! Pete, run!"
    The camera shakes and zooms out so the giant woman's entire torso can be seen in the background as she continues to stir. Her eyelids flutter, and then open as her head tips upwards, lifting from the ground.

Awakening by alexg

    Laetitia felt sore as she opened her eyes to the blinding sunlight. Her back ached from the feeling of gravel she was laying on, and her arms and legs felt dirty.
    "What Happened? Where Am I?" She asked aloud while lifting her head. She blinked her eyes open and looked down her body as her vision slowly came into focus. She was definitely laying outdoors, and she could see downtown in the distance, but why were there bugs all over her chest?
    "Ugh!" She grunted, flexing her abs and propping herself up on her elbows. Staring closer at her breasts, she focused on the scores of 1/2" tall critters crawling all over her and saw they weren't bugs at all!
    "Tiny Men..." She said aloud. Not only were they tiny, but they were panicked and screaming.
    The memories came rushing back to her: She had grown, grown into a giantess and kept growing until she'd passed out. She stared wide-eyed at the people crawling over her boobs and in her cleavage. She could feel them barely tickling her bare skin, and she felt something on her foot too.
    Shifting her gaze down her stomach, legs, and all the way to her right foot, she saw more tiny men climbing her sandal straps, though her toes were barely visible as they were pressed into a building. Twitching her foot, she watched a four-story-high corner of the building collapse, and felt the tingle of debris as it poured down her foot and took several of her climbers with it. The people on her breasts screamed louder.
    "Holy Shit!" She swore, realizing that her little twitch had probably just buried half a dozen people under rubble. Dragging her feet out of the buildings and towards her ass, she gaped at the hole in the building, as well as the destruction she just dragged her left foot through as well. Looking closer at the destruction surrounding her body on all sides, she saw that the curves of damage matched those of her figure. She must have kept growing, even after she had passed out.
    "Okay... I Don't Know How This Happened To Me... But I'm Wasn't Trying To Kill Anyone Here..." She said, looking back to her boobs. The people on her dress were clinging to the lacy neckline to keep from falling down her body, but the crowd of tiny men wedged down in her cleavage was not doing so well, and she could feel them pounding on her breasts in desperation.
    "Dammit! You Guys Shouldn't Be On My Boobs Anyways..." Laetitia said with an edge in her voice as she pushed herself up higher. The slope of her upper body became steeper as she rose, sending everyone left on her chest tumbling down to her neckline or out of sight into the darkness between her breasts.
    Now sitting on her butt, with her arms spread straight down at her sides, Laetitia's torso rose hundreds of feet over the city streets, giving her a clear view over the relatively low buildings of the warehouse district. The tickle of men on her breasts was irritating, but tantalizing at the same time. She stared down into her cleavage, narrowing her eyes.
    "You Know... I Didn't Give You Permission To Climb My Boobs..." She said to the tiny men. "But Now That You're Here... I Think It's Just Fine To Let You Squirm..." She could see that many of them were trapped and suffocating between her mounds of flesh.
    "What's The Problem? You Wanted To Grope Me... Am I Too Much For You To Handle?" Laetitita said, beginning to realize that she no longer had reason to fear such men. There were dozens of them literally fighting for their lives against her boobs.
    Letting her legs relax and spreading her thighs, Laetitia sat all the way up, lifting her hands from the earth. Reaching into her cleavage with her right hand, she pinched one man's legs and lifted him into the air above her chest. Carrying him up to her face, she stared at his helpless form.
    "Are You Afraid Of Me Now? Afraid Of A Woman?" Laetitia's voice became deeper. "You Know... I'm Starting To See The Advantage Of Being A Giantess..." She said to the tiny man.
    Feeling the crowd on her boobs slowly loosing their strength, Laetitia had to make a decision.
    "You Got Lucky..." She said to the man dangling from her fingers, then lowered him to the ground, releasing his tiny form. "Now Scram While I Deal With Your Buddies..."
    Reaching to her bosom, Laetitia cupped her breasts in her hands and gently eased them apart. Tiny men fell through her cleavage, and she felt their bodies tumble over her stomach under the fabric of her dress. A few stuck to her skin, and she wiggled her breasts to send them tumbling as well. She had been so frustrated lately, but the stimulation was awakening something within her.
    Lifting the hem of her dress, she shook it and watch bodies fall to the ruined asphalt below her crotch.
    None were moving.
    Of course they couldn't survive such a fall! Here she was trying to be merciful and just offed the lot of them.
    "Grrr... What Am I Supposed To Do?" Laetitia growled at the men still clinging to her neckline. They cowered and screamed in response, which only highlighted their uselessness.
    "Damned If I Do... Damned If I Don't..." Laetitia said, tugging the hem of her dress down over her bikini bottom. If everything she did now was destructive, then what was the point in caring?
    Inhaling sharply, she swung her legs around to her sides, then rose up on her knees. This put her head over 100 feet higher than before, and Laetitia began to realize that she wasn't just big, she was enormous.
Getting to her feet, Laetitia rose up to her full height, towering over the neighborhood. She could see the entire county now, with downtown, the bay, the airport, and the fairgrounds all on the horizon.
    "Damn... I'm Gigantic..." Laetitia remarked. Looking down, she eyeballed the height of her calf compared to the damaged hotel building. A bit of quick math and she realized that she was at least 500, but more likely 600 feet tall!
    "I'm Bigger Than Godzilla!" She said, and somehow that made it all click. She'd had a passing interest in Kaiju movies for years, but had never imagined that she would become one. But here she was, Laetitia-zilla, a monster like the world had never seen.
    Lifting her right foot, Laetitia slowly moved it forwards over an undamaged building. She could see the tiny people scatter from the shadow of her giant foot. The screams and sirens of the city rang in her ears, but their individual screams were indistinguishable at her height.
    Slowly lowering her foot, she felt a slight pressure through the sole of her thin sandal before a cloud of dust billowed out from underneath her footwear. Stepping all the way down, she felt the building crunch like crackers underfoot. Her sandal pressed slightly down through the asphalt of the street as she shifted her weight forward.
    Two men down in the street had just escaped being crushed under her foot, and were not happy. They pulled out their handguns and began firing on her toes. Laetitia could barely even feel the bullets.
    "Hee Hee Hee!" She laughed. "That Doesn't Even Hurt..."
    The frustrations of her week began to fade, all the work stress and her kidnapping sliding off of her shoulders. She straightened her back and put her hands on her hips. She was in charge. People feared her now, fleeing through the streets. She didn't have to put up with any more bullshit. Bullets continued to strike her toes, but she was starting to enjoy the sensation, as it made her aware of her power.
    Looking at the ruins to her left, she saw a shiny blob of metal. Bending slightly over, she saw that it was the truck with the machine that did this to her. Reaching down, she plucked it from the ground and lifted it to her face.
    "However This Happened..." She said. "There's No Way I'm Going Back..." Closing her fist, she ground the flattened truck to bits, letting the pieces sprinkle down past her legs.
    Brushing her hands off on her dress, she looked over the city. The miniature world began giving her ideas, playful ideas, dangerous ideas, even sexy ideas. A grin spread across her beautiful face as she contemplated her new position.
    "Hello My Tiny City... My Name Is Laetitia..." She spoke slowly. "And I Think We're About To Have Some Fun..."

Playtime by alexg

    Walking down the next block, Laetitia noticed it broaden into a boulevard. She took her time, paying attention to the sounds and sensations of the buildings, trees, and vehicles crunching under her sandals like dried leaves. The surrounding blocks were largely clear of people since she had given them time to flee while she was getting up.
    Taking four more steps, she finally caught up to the large group of people running out in front of her.  They were gathered in a large intersection of five streets, and having trouble getting through due to the numerous car crashes blocking portions of each cross-street.
    Standing there with her sandals covering parking lots on opposite sides of the boulevard, she looked down at the chaos between her feet. Laetitia noticed several of the tiny people were stopping to stare back up at her, with the hem of her dress swaying in the wind. Smirking down at them, Laetitia realized that everyone was looking up her dress.
    "Woah... I Uh... Can't Say That I've Ever Had So Many People Looking Up My Dress Before." She said. "But It's Not Like You Can Do Anything About It... There's Really Nothing You Can Do To Me At All... Is There?" She asked rhetorically.
    "So Why Should I Care? Why Should I Care If You See My Bikini Bottom?" Laetitia glared at them as she spoke. "I Don't Have To Hide From Anyone... I Couldn't Even Hide If I Wanted To Anymore... But I Can See You Trying To Hide From Me In Those Stores..."
    Bending her knees and raising her heels, Laetitia lowered herself into a squatting position. The hem of her dress slid up her thighs, dramatically displaying her bikini-covered pussy as she descended over the crowd. Placing her elbows on her knees, she wiggled her fingers in the air.
    "Now How Do You Like The View? Hee Hee..." She giggled, amused at how many people shifted their gaze from her face to her crotch.
    Laetitia was amazed at the impact she was having just squatting there. Hundreds of people, standing amongst dozens of scattered cars and trucks were now staring between her legs.
    "So Tiny... You Aren't Even As Big As My Little Toe..." She said, looking at those standing closest to her feet.
    "I Could Play With... You!" Laetitia said, reaching down in front of her right foot and grabbing a man out of the crowd. People fled from the spot in fear as Laetitia's attention focused on the man squirming between her fingers.
    Lifting him to her eyes, she focused in on his tiny body. His arms were flailing against her fingertips, while his torso and legs were squeezed tight in her grip. He was wearing a black hoodie and had a shaved head, but looked more like a poser than an actual tough guy.
    "What Are You So Afraid Of? It's Not Like I'm Going To Eat You?" She said, and immediately wondered why she said that. She had no desire to eat anyone, she wasn't a monster. Then again, she basically was a monster to these people, and she would eventually have to find something to eat. Shaking her head, Laetitia put the thought out of mind.
    "Tiny Man... Do You Think I'm A Monster?" She asked. The question got his attention and he began vigorously gesturing at her.
    "Monster bitch!" he shouted in his tiny voice, followed by more insults.
    "You Tiny Jerk!" Laetitia said, glaring at him. "How Dare You?"
    Looking off to her right, she saw the brick chimney of a school within reach.
    "You Can Cool Off Up Here While I Find Some Nicer Playthings..." She said, extending her arm and placing him on the edge of the chimney top, which he clung to in fury.
    Looking down at the intersection again, Laetitia shifted her weight forwards, dropping her left knee into the street and stomping her right foot down on top of the pileup at the zebra crossing. The crowd was dispersing, with many running into the strip mall just ahead.
    "You Won't Get Away From Me..." She said, reaching out and digging her fingers into the small row of businesses and ripping the front walls off.
    People ran out of the stores and back into her shadow as she played her fingers around through the rubble, sweeping people towards herself and threatening to smash the rest of the buildings. There were at least 200 people now swarming around below her legs and Laetitia moved her fingers over and between them, feeling them and watching their confusion with delight.
    It was then she noticed her left hand was sliding up her inner thigh.
    "Hmmmm... I Seem To Like Being A Giantess..." Laetitia said. "Who Wants To Play With Me Now?"
    Scooping up a handful, Laetitia lifted them up and held them in her open palm before her face. There were about 20 people, men and women rolling around in her hand and gawking up at her.
    "How Many Of You Think I'm Pretty?" She asked with a pout, but got no responses.
    "I Mean... I Think You're Cute Being All Tiny..." She said, bringing them closer to her face.
    "How About A Kiss?" She said, puckering her lips and pressing them down over the people in her palm. Laetitia could feel them pounding on her lips and screaming for air. But she didn't let up, it just felt so powerful kissing 20 helpless people at once. She felt a series of sharp pokes on her toes, and realized that she was being shot at again. The people in her hand were also starting to give up, so she finally released.
    "Mwah! Thank You..." She said with a wink. "And Now That We're Familiar... I Think I'd Like It If You Came Along For The Ride..."
    Moving her hand down to her chest, Laetitia tipped it over, dumping everyone down on top of her breasts. Now that she realized they couldn't do anything to her, she enjoyed the sensation of all their bodies rolling and sliding down her boobs.
    "Hee Hee Ha!" She giggled, watching them grab onto the neckline of her dress. "Hang On Tight!"
    Rising to her feet, Laetitia looked down over her breasts at the people running down the five streets away from her, and glared at the gunmen running into the damaged strip mall.
    "If I Really Am The Monster Here..." She said. "Then I Ought To Act Like One!"
    "Fee... Fi... Fo... Fum!" She said slowly, then stomped down onto the strip mall, burying half the stores under the sole of her sandal. Walls collapsed and she could feel the bricks trickling down between her toes, and now it just made her want more.
    "Attack Me... And Feel My Wrath!" She said. "Now Look Out... For My Foot!"
    Laetitia stepped forward again, crushing a house.
    "Run... Run For Your Lives!" She taunted the people surrounding her foot. "I May Be A Giantess... But I Will Not Put Up With Being Shot At..."
    Her sandaled feet smashed down through every building in her path and she felt dirt and debris sliding under her foot like sand, while watching the tiny people run from her.
    "Mwah Ha Ha Ha Haaaaa..." She laughed like a villainess. Strange as it was, she was really starting to enjoy her power.
    Continuing to walk forwards in the direction of downtown, Laetitia was no longer following the street. Again and again houses were crushed flat under each earth-shaking step as she entered the museum district with its condo towers and mid-rise office buildings.

Hotel Delight by alexg

    "Run away!"
    "The giant woman!"
    "She's so huge!"
    "She's coming this way!"
    "Look out!"
    "Her foot!"
    Screamed the half-dozen people on the block as a foot longer than a semitruck lifted from the ruins of a two story house. Splintered beams and chunks of drywall fell from toes bigger than men rising swiftly into the air. Bits of dirt and wood dropped from the textured rubber sole of the sandal as it swept overhead.
    They stared at the sole as it threatened their lives, every detail of the ridged pattern, the brand icon, and the spots that were worn smooth from use. Instinctively, everyone held their breath as it passed over.
    The earth shook as the heel came down on an SUV parked at the curb while the toes smashed into the front of an aging ranch-style house.
    They were spared only by inches, and fell to the ground as it shook. Now they could only watch as her calf muscles tensed, her heel lifted, and her beautiful sandaled foot flew away and crashed down into another house. Staring up her smooth, naked legs at her ample backside, they saw the sway of her hips and the swirl of her dress around her upper thighs, with a peek at her crotch in the darkness above.
    "Hee Hee Hee..." Rumbled the giantess's incredibly loud, feminine giggling.

---------------------------------------

    "I'm Quite The Disaster... Ha Ha..." Laetitia giggled, looking down over the damage at her feet.
    Her last two steps had already made a mess of a sprawling apartment complex, and her feet were buried in the sides of two separate buildings. Tiny people were streaming into the courtyards and screaming up at her.
    "Hellooo... Did I Wreck Your Home? It's Not Personal... You Know... I'm Just So Big... And It Feels So Good To Take A Walk..." Laetitia said, noticing just how satisfying it was to feel the crunch of tiny structures under the soles of her sandals.
    "Maybe I Am A Monster..." Laetitia said, wiggling her toes in the debris, feeling the walls and furniture teasing her as they broke against her skin. "...Because Now I Want More..."
    Bending down, she heard the tiny people on her breasts scream. She watched them struggle as her body tipped forwards, and one even lost their grip and fell from her bosom. It was a tragic end for him, landing on the ground between her feet, but Laetitia was feeling less responsible for the fate of these tiny men, especially if they couldn't manage to hang on to her dress.
    Reaching for one of the apartment buildings, she grabbed it between her hands, and sank her fingers into its foundations. With a bit of effort, she ripped the building up from the earth, with only a third of the ground floor still remaining on the foundation. She rose to her full height and lifted the building to her face.
    The detail was amazing as she stared into the tiny windows, seeing the furniture and people sliding around as she tipped their building from side to side. Crushing her fingers deeper into the building, she could see people running from her nails as they smashed through walls and filled rooms with her beautiful fingers.
    "You're So Helpless In There... Come To The Windows So I Can See You... Can You People Understand Me?" Laetitia asked, disappointed that only one man appeared at the window facing her. He was a bearded dude in his 40's, wearing a black collared shirt and jeans, and he was having a hard time staying at the open window. Bracing himself against the window frame, he was leaning forward and staring back into her eyes.
   Laetitia could see that he was afraid, and heard his pleas for her to put them down, but something was happening within her. She was starting to like having this effect on men. She kind of liked having the power, all the power. She liked that he was at her mercy.
    "You Are A Cute One..." She said to him. "But I'm Looking For Someone... Taller... Hee Hee..."
    Gripping the building tighter, she pulled and easily ripped the entire three story apartment home in half. Debris fell from the building and down over her breasts as Laetitia simply looked into the open rooms in her hands. The tingle of debris on her breasts was enticing, and she lowered the apartments just below her collarbones, then pressed them against her chest.
    The apartments slowly spilled all of their contents and people atop her breasts as she crushed them against herself. She hadn't expected crushing to feel so stimulating, but the tickle of debris in her cleavage was awakening desires within her. Bending her head down, she watched the disaster on her chest intently. Amidst the rubble, she saw the bearded dude sliding down over her left breast. He flailed desperately as he tumbled down the steep slope of her flesh until slamming into the soft neckline of her dress.
    "Ohhh... I Want Something Bigger..." She said, working the last of the building against her chest with her fingers.
    Looking at her surroundings, she appreciated that the museum district's dozen high-rises boasted some of the fanciest condos in the city, though none of them rose past her thighs. Museum Tower stood out as the only skyscraper, its roofline right at eye level so that she could see the small crowd gathered on its rooftop. Among the high-rises, her interest was drawn to a fancy hotel that rose above her knees, and it was only a block away.
    Stepping over to the hotel, Laetitia grinned at the people and rubble on her boobs, then at the hotel down below her hips.
    "I'm So Big... I Could Just Stand Over This Entire Hotel..." She said, stepping forward and sliding her legs alongside the hotel until the roof was  between her thighs. The warm glass shattered where her thighs rubbed into the roofline, and Laetitia felt a twinge of excitement in her pussy.
    Looking down at the boxy glass building between her legs, she watched the hemline of her dress dancing in the breeze and just sweeping over the rooftop.
    "Dancing..." Laetitia said dreamily, beginning to move her hips.
    "Won't You Dance With Me? Hee Hee..." She giggled, rotating her hips and crushing her thighs into the hotel.
    It was not built to dance with a giant woman, and the luxury hotel began to groan from the force of Laetitia's thighs. People ran from the lobby doors and went streaming past her toes as she hummed a romantic tune.
    Sliding her feet up against the hotel, Laetitia crushed her thighs deep into the upper floors and gripped the building with her calves. Glass and steel rained down her naked legs, tantalizing her desires.
    "Yesss... Move With Me..." Laetitia moaned, twisting her hips to the beat in her head while hearing the hotel crack and crumble. She could feel it breaking, the structure could no longer able to resist her, and the lower floors were ripping away from their supports.
    The hotel began twisting with her movements -- rotating left and right -- yet was not going to last long. Laetitia was rolling her head and shaking her tits as her dance became increasingly erotic. Bending her knees, the gigantic woman lowered her crotch to the roof of the hotel.
    "Touch Me..." She moaned, rubbing her bikini-covered pussy down into the building, making her slow dance into a grind. Reaching down with her hands, she grabbed the upper corners of the building in her hands as she ground herself into it.
    It was just too much for the hotel, and it began to collapse. The outer rooms fell down her smooth legs while the building's core dropped from beneath her crotch. Within seconds the entire building had become a pile of ruins between the giantess's feet.
    A cloud of dust was billowing out from the ruins, and Laetitia rose from her squatting position and stretched, still holding chunks of hotel in her hands.
   "Uhmmm..." She sighed, feeling the warmth of the morning sun on her skin, the panic of people on her breasts, and the tingle of debris on her feet. Not only had it been fun destroying the hotel, but it felt good. No one had stopped her, nor could anyone do anything to her now. Laetitia had never dreamed of such freedom to do anything without consequence, and she wanted to explore more of the pleasures of being a giantess.
   Focusing her eyes on the roof of Museum Tower, she smiled mischievously.
   "I'm So Powerful Now... Are You Impressed?" Laetitia asked, giving the crowd on the rooftop a flirtatious look.
   "You Tiny..." Laetitia said, stomping her foot down onto a bus.
   "Little..." She continued, speaking slowly and taking one step at a time.
   "People..." Her gaze never left the rooftop as she crushed emergency vehicles and small stores beneath her feet.
   "My Tiny Playthings... That's What You Are... My... Tinies..."
   She stopped, now only a step away from the skyscraper. She heard the increase in of screams from the crowd on the rooftop, and watched them surging towards the exit. Reaching out with her right hand, she brought a chunk of rubble from the hotel up to the rooftop, and crushed it into the doorway, trapping everyone left on the roof.
   "Don't Run Away... I Want To Play With You..." Laetitia said, her voice becoming ominously low.

Getting Attention by alexg

    Museum Tower was a tall glass building with an oval cross-section. Balconies ran up the length of the narrow ends of the oval, giving the whole skyscraper the look of a thin guiro. It was a newer building -- sturdy and earthquake-resistant -- but everyone inside felt the floors tremble with each step of the approaching giantess.

    "You Saw Me Destroy That Hotel... So Easily... Hee Hee..." Laetitia giggled.
    "I've Been Soooo Stressed Lately... And You Can't Believe What A Rush It Is Being Gigantic..." She said, staring intently into the rooftop crowd.
    "While You... Are So Tiny..." She said, taking a step up the skyscraper.
    Standing next to a narrow end of Museum Tower, Laetitia looked down at her great breasts only a yard from the balconies of the upper floors. Her heart was beating faster, and her breaths becoming deeper as she watched people on the balconies run from her heaving bosom, fleeing back into their condos.
    "Ohhh..." Laetitia sighed "Your Building's Almost As Big As I Am..."
    Reaching out with both hands, she stroked the long sides of the skyscraper, feeling the windows explode against her fingertips. The rooftop crowd was running to the opposite side, away from her face.
    "Am I Scaring You?" She asked, the corner of her lip curling upward. "I'm Just Having A Little Fun..."
    Shuffling her feet forward, Laetitia pushed herself up against the skyscraper, crunching four floors of balconies into her cleavage. Curling her fingers into the sides of the building, she held it against herself, gently embracing the skyscraper.
    "Uhhhhh..." she sighed, exhaling forcefully over the rooftop crowd. "Won't You Dance With Me?"
    Shifting her weight left, then right, Laetitia was able to make the skyscraper begin swaying with her. The sounds of creaking steel and smashing glass as she felt the destruction between her breasts was becoming pleasurable. She dug her fingers deeper into the building, and gripped the lower half between her legs, just to feel more of it crush against her bare skin.
    "What's The Point In So Much Power... Without Some Pleasure?" She asked.
    "So Which Of You..." -- she glared into the panicked rooftop crowd -- "Are Going To Show Me A Good Time?"
    Removing one hand from the skyscraper, Laetitia reached to the roof and pushed the people towards her face so she could see them better. They were all scrambling to stand after being so forcefully pushed, but struggling due to the sway of the building beneath them. Even so, they were all trying to get away from her again.
    "Look At Me..." Laetitia said with an edge in her voice. This got everyone's attention, and dozens of tiny, frightened faces turned towards her, waiting on her next move.
    A buzzing noise to her right was becoming louder, to the point that it was irritating. Laetitia turned her head to see a brightly painted helicopter the size of a lipstick tube flying towards her. While several news helicopters were circling her at a distance of a mile or so, this bastard was daring to approach her. It dropped altitude until it was level with her face, and flew just past the far side of the skyscraper before circling around for another pass.
    "Pest..." Laetitia growled, leaning back and removing her tits from the skyscraper.
    Stepping away from Museum Tower, Laetitia swatted at the helicopter, barely missing it. The rush of wind from her hand rocked the small aircraft, and wobbled and lurched downward. Taking a second step, Laetitia reached again, this time smashing it into her palm.
    As she felt the jab of the helicopter blades on her skin, she also felt the ground give beneath her as her foot sank down through the street.
    "Woah!" She exclaimed, regaining her balance. She watched the wrecked helicopter spiral down and explode into a convenience store out of the corner of her eye then focused on her feet.
    Looking into the crater around her foot, she saw that she had stepped through the middle of a grassy park, and a wide hole had opened up around her foot. Cars were smashing into the right side of her foot, which is when she remembered that the freeway tunneled under the museum district. Her foot had just smashed the northbound lanes of I-7!
    Looking to her right, she could see where the northbound lanes emerged from the tunnel were already clearing of cars. Looking to her left, she could see the traffic entering the tunnel from the city center coming to a halt.
    "Where Are All Of You Going?" She asked aloud. "Were You Trying To Get Out Of The City? Yes... Yes, You Were Running Away From Me..."
    Pivoting, Laetitia smashed her other foot down into the southbound lanes. She felt the tickle of trees falling over and cars crashing into her foot, but more than that, she felt the satisfaction of completely destroying a primary evacuation route.
    "You Can't Escape Me That Easily... Ha Ha Haaa!" She laughed. Laetitia could hardly believe what had come over her. She was never a mean girl, but all this power was going to her head, and possibly other places. She hadn't asked to become a giantess, but the amount of control she now had was simply intoxicating and she wanted to play with everything.
    Looking up from the traffic jam at the tunnel entrance, she saw the wide concrete ribbon of the interstate heading directly into downtown. She smiled broadly at the sight of so many tall buildings packed with tiny people, tinies for her to toy with. One in particular caught her eye.
    There, just past the junction of freeways was a building. Not just any building, this was a tall, dark, handsome building. It was the place she had just quit, and the place where her ex-boss Gregg would be working.
    Suddenly Laetitia wanted Gregg to see who she was now. She wanted to see him badly, and this time she wasn't afraid of taking some initiative. Standing up straight, she lifted her head, pulled back her shoulders, and stepped onto another section of tunnel.
    "Maybe Later..." She said, turning her head and winking at crowd atop Museum Tower. "I've Got Some Business To Deal With..."
    Confidently striding forward, Laetitia smashed her sandaled foot down onto three empty southbound lanes of Interstate 7. The satisfying crunch of concrete and the screams of tinies fleeing their vehicles on the other side of the divided median reassured her of her power. Gregg had nothing over her anymore. She was awesome, she was in charge now, and people better get out of her way.

    Sirens wailed, people fled, and panic filled the streets as the gorgeous 600ft woman took the freeway towards downtown.

Morning Commute by alexg

    Bryce and Ed had been on the way to an HVAC job downtown when they saw the giant woman playing with the hotel between her legs. She was awesome, sexy, and terrifying all at once.
    With no exits between their current position and downtown, the best option was to keep going, head through the tunnel, and hope she was having enough fun with the buildings that she wouldn't notice all the traffic on the freeway.
    They were just exiting the tunnel when the wreck happened.
    Brake lights flashed on and spread across the road as everything came to a halt. The flatbed semi loaded with pipes had jackknifed then overturned, spilling its load. Huge pipes were rolling across the interstate, smashing cars and completely blocking the southbound lanes. Now they were stuck.
    Jumping out of the work van, Bryce and Ed stared in awe at the giantess swatting at the circling helicopter. She was just so beautiful, they kept staring as she started walking their way.
    Each of her footsteps shook the ground a little harder as she approached. Everyone else on the freeway was running for their lives, fleeing their vehicles, leaping the guard rails, and climbing down the embankment into the city. All except for Bryce and Ed.
    They stared at her feet as she approached, watching cars and trucks crush out of sight beneath her sandals. Dumbstruck and unwilling to move, they savored the spectacle of her every movement.
    Her foot crashed down right in front of them, the thin sole of her sandal sinking into the roadway, and she stopped. Her beautiful toes were big and round, her big toe rising to chest height. Her unpainted toenails were cleanly trimmed, and the sunlight glinted off them.
    Bryce poked his coworkers shoulder and pointed upwards. Lifting their heads, they looked up the skyscraper of woman standing over them, looking all the way up to her gorgeous face.
    She was looking down at them.
    "Hello Tiny Men..." She said with a twinkle in her eye. "Why Aren't You Running Away? Aren't You Afraid Of Me?"
    Unable to respond, and uncomfortable with the giantess's eye contact, they both looked back at her toes.
    "Oh... You Like My Feet? I Like My Feet Too..." She said, wiggling her toes.
    The movement caused the leather straps of her sandals to stretch and creak against her foot. The straps were thin to her, yet over four feet wide to Bryce and Ed.
    "These Are My Favorite Sandals... They're Fairly New... But Feel So Good Stomping Around Town..." She continued, her eyes narrowing and a smile spreading across her face. "If You Like What You See... Go Ahead And Touch Me..."
    Looking up to her face, then back to her toes, they both stepped hesitantly forward, stepping onto the footbed of her sandal.
    "Yes... Go Ahead... Climb Onto My Sandals..." She said, her tone lower and softer.
    Both men reached out and touched her toes. Bryce was next to her big toe, and Ed near her little toe, and her flesh was warm and firm.
    "I Can Feel You... Lick My Toes... Ohh... Get Between Them..." The giantess commanded, and they complied.
    Crawling into the gap between her big and index toe, Bryce found himself surrounded by her. He stroked her skin and kissed it, while looking at her toe strap rising from the gap and meeting the other straps criss-crossing over her lovely foot.
    Ed couldn't squeeze between her toes, but with a little effort he clambered up onto her little toe and laid over it.
    "This Is Good... Almost Tickles... Hee Hee..." She giggled before flexing her toes.
    Both men were unprepared for her toes stretching upwards and spreading. Ed fell from her little toe, rolling beneath it, and Bryce found himself sprawling beneath her middle toe. Her toes -- each bigger than men -- gently clamped down, trapping them underneath and pressing their backs down against the leather footbed of her tremendous sandal.
    Kicking and pounding the underside of her toes, they only heard the rumble of the giantess's giggling.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia could feel their tiny bodies underneath her toes, feel them pounding desperately on her sensitive skin, their lives at her mercy, and it gave her such a sense of power.
    "Ohhhhh..." She sighed "You Tried... But I Need More Than A Foot Rub..." She said.
    Raising her toes and tipping her foot forwards, Laetitia dumped the men down off of the sole of her left sandal, letting them roll onto the pavement.
    Looking forwards, she noticed she was only a few steps from the office, and now she knew what she wanted from Gregg.
    Striding down the freeway, she stepped onto the piles of wrecked vehicles below, enjoying the crunch of steel underfoot. Reaching the junction, she deliberately stepped onto some of the high, thin ramps that wove together like concrete spaghetti. They cracked, bent, and collapsed easily under the power of her foot as Laetitia advanced on they Rickmann Building.
    Stepping into the wide city street that ran directly to the Rickmann Building's front doors, Laetitia sized up the skyscraper as she approached. It was a dark building, clad in tinted glass and brown granite. It had a mainly square cross-section but small ridges ran up the flat sides, providing bay windows for many of the offices.
    Standing next to the building now, she looked up at its pyramid roof rising just over her head, then into the windows of the upper stories in front of her at eye level. She could see people in there, tinies who were mostly gathered in front of the windows and staring back at her. She could see desks and computers and so many tiny things inside.
    "I Used To Work Here..." Laetitia said aloud, her skin becoming flush with excitement and anger.
    "I Used To Put Up With Your Harassment... Because I Was Tiny..." She said, her voice wavering.
    "But Now Look At Me... I'm A Giantess! And I Want You To... I Want..." Laetitia gasped for air. Something was happening as her emotions rose. A tingling sensation was sweeping her skin. Power was surging from her beating heart, filling her body.
    "Uhhhhhnnhh!" She cried, throwing back her head as energy from another dimension rocked her body.

    On the city streets and from within the Rickmann building, everyone stared in shock as Laetitia began growing again...

Back To Work by alexg

    "Why are you all staring at your phones?" Gregg asked.
    "There's some nonsense going around about a giant woman." A middle-aged coworker with a mullet answered.
    "Nerds." Scoffed Gregg. "We've got a lot to do here, and this deadline isn't getting any farther away."
    "I don't know, these pictures don't look photo-shopped to me." Said a woman from accounting.
    "I don't have time for absurd rumors. Get back to work and make it quiet, I have a headache." Gregg ordered.
    "Aaaaaaah!" screamed a female clerk next to the window.
    "What the hell was that for?" Gregg yelled.
    "It's Laetitia!" Exclaimed one of the secretaries, drawing up the blinds and pointing out the window.
    "She doesn't work here any more, what are you... Oh no!" Gregg protested, "It... it can't be!"
    But it was.
    Out the window he had a clear view of a gigantic woman standing on the interstate and looking down at the cars and trucks at her feet. Gregg's brain refused to accept the image of the giantess towering over the city, but he could not deny that the female colossus on the interstate looked exactly like Laetitia Numen.
    She lifted her face so that he was now staring into the eyes of his giant former subordinate as she stood there. Her playful expression melted as she looked at him. She recognize the building, and she looked pissed.
    Silence fell inside the Rickmann building, as the entire staff watched the giantess stomp down the freeway. The terror in the air was increasing as she approached their building. Her face happened to be level with their floor, and her angry stare only increased their fear.
    "That is Laetitia! She's so huge! She's coming this way!" Screamed a temp who had only been there a week, but easily recognized her.
    "Oh Gregg! What are we going to do? What will she do to us?" Wailed one of the secretaries he had been banging.
    "I don't know." Said Gregg. "This can't be happening. This is isn't real..."
    "She looks real enough to me." Said a male colleague as the floor began to shudder in an unsettling manner with each of her steps.
    Already gigantic, she seemed to become larger and larger as she approached and her face filled the view. As Laetitia stepped up to the front of the building, everyone lined the windows to look back at her.
    "I Used To Work Here..." Laetitia rumbled, her voice husky and feminine, but loud enough to rattle the windows.
    There was a dangerous sparkle in her eyes, and she just stared, breathing deeply. She spoke again, and hearing the anger in her voice, people started backing away from the windows. Some even ran for the elevators.
    Then she stopped, her eyes closed, and she winced as if in pain before rolling her head back and moaning like a roaring wind. Before they realized it was possible, Laetitia was growing.
    Stunned, everyone remaining at the windows watched Laetitia's face rise up until her chin grew above their floor. Looking at her neck, attention then went down to her breasts. Staring at their former coworker's ample bosom, they saw her already generous boobs inflating before their eyes. Her breasts pressed hard against the thin fabric of her dress, stitches popping along the neckline as they rose to the height of their floor, until they filled the view.
    Yet she kept growing.
    Her moaning deepened as her chest grew larger, and Laetitia's breasts heaved as she exhaled. Her cleavage was in their faces, just on the other side of the glass. It was impossible to ignore how much her breasts were swelling out the top of her bikini, or the growing lumps of her nipples bulged through her dress at them.
    Still, Laetitia continued to grow.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia was panting and moaning as the sensations of growth overwhelmed her senses. Her chest was heaving and adrenaline filled her system. The strange tingling sensation crept over her skin as she grew, but it was more intense than before.
    "Uhhhnnhhh!" She cried as ecstasy and fury swirled into a tornado within her, fueling her expansion. Her skin was stretching, her dress was becoming tighter. This time she felt her body growing faster than before.
    For some reason, she was growing faster her clothing. The thin leather straps of her sandals dug into the top of her feet as she grew. Her dress squeezed her skin and the hemline was creeping farther up her thighs, while her bikini stretched tight as a drum across her breasts.
    Her magnificent body grew larger and larger.
    Her sandals stretched. Stitches popped on her dress. Her bikini groaned as her expanding breasts threatened to burst out of the overloaded fabric. She was having difficulty breathing as her bikini squeezed her chest and lungs. Power filled her so completely that she felt like she might explode.
    But just as quickly, she could feel the pressure easing. Within seconds, she was able to take a shallow, gasping breath. The ecstacy that had flashed through her body was already fading. Her sandals became comfortable again, and her dress slid about her hips as her clothing caught up with her growth. Laetitia felt her balance stabilizing and her skin cooling.
    Forcing her eyes open, Laetitia glanced at the Rickmann building. She saw the spire sticking up from the middle of the pyramid rooftop right in front of her face. She was growing taller than the building, but the tingle was already fading.
    She cleared her head by shaking it lightly. The sensations of growth faded completely away in only a few seconds, and Laetitia was now looking down at the top of the Rickmann building. She could scarcely believe that this was the place she was working in only yesterday.
    "Oh Shit!" Laetitia swore "I'm Bigger Than The Skyscraper!"
    She was a couple hundred feet taller now, and it felt amazing! She savored the sensations of growth fading from her body, and looked down past her breasts at the 45th floor. Gregg had to be in there. He had undoubtedly just watched her grow bigger than the building and must be panicked.
    "Gregg..." she said. "I'm Ready For You..."
    He had better be trembling in fear like she used to. He needed to know what it was to feel insignificant, to be disregarded, to be used, and she wanted revenge.
    After a few seconds, her curiosity led her to step back, bend over, and peer back into the 45th floor office that she used to work in. Someone in there would have recognized her, but she couldn't recognize their faces, only silhouettes through the glass.
    Then she looked closer. Much closer, until her great grey eyes were just a few yards from the building's facade. To her delight she was able to discern the individual tiny people. People who were standing at the windows to look at this gigantic woman in front of their building.
    Laetitia leaned forward just a little more, tipped her head back, and puckered her lips. She playfully kissed the face of the skyscraper, leaving an mark of her lips on the glass.
    She looked again and giggled at the sight of people backing away from that spot.
    "Hey Corporate Drones... Anyone Remember Me?" she laughed as she got no discernible reply in their panic. Crossing her arms and standing up, she issued her demands in her sternest voice.
    "Okay Tiny Workers... Listen Up... I'll Make A Deal With You... If You Bring Me Gregg Duchene In Five Minutes... I'll Leave Your Building Alone... And If You Don't..." She paused, pointing her finger directly at the office. "I'm Going To Find Him Myself..."

---------------------------------------

    "Oh shit!" Gregg exclaimed as he found his breath. Laetitia had stopped growing, but he and his coworkers were now staring up at the underside of her massive swaying breasts.
    "Oh Damn!" exclaimed several of the men in the office. Their dumbstruck stance didn't last long, as the giant breasts outside began descending past the window, and they were again face-to-face with Laetitia's powerful gaze.
    Her face moved closer, blotting out the sun before her lips hit the glass. People fell and scrambled away. The windows creaked and cracked, but did not burst by the time her lips moved away. The effect of her kiss was unsettling.
    "What now?" A woman squeaked, and was answered with a thunderous voice that was almost familiar.
    No one moved as Laetitia made her demands, but as soon as she finished, all eyes turned on Gregg.
    "You can't!" He screamed. "Anyone who touches me is fired!"
    But to his coworkers, his pleas were insignificant compared to Laetitia's, and the whole office jumped him, grabbed his arms and legs, and began dragging him toward the elevator.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia didn't mind having a bit of a wait, as it allowed her to get a feel for her increased size. Looking down at the adjoining parking garage gave her an idea. Stepping over to the seven-story garage, she recalled that Gregg's private spot was on the fifth floor.
    She squatted down on her heels, spreading her bare legs over the structure. Holding her hands on either side of it, she pushed her fingertips deep into the sides and gripped the top two floors. Pulling upwards, she felt the crack and crunch of concrete was like wafers on her fingers as she ripped the floors clear off the garage. Tossing her handful onto the surface parking across the street, she giggled as tinies scattered from the mess she made.
    Searching the exposed fifth floor, she easily spotted Gregg's bright red Ferrari and picked it up. Lifting it to her eyes, she examined it closely. Looking at this expensive car reduced to a Micro Machine between her fingers gave her an idea of just how big she was, and it was quite a thrill.
    Standing to her full height, she bent down, reaching for her feet. Raising the toes on her left foot, Laetitia stuffed the car underneath her toes.
    "Goodbye Car..." She said brightly, and crushed the car against her sandal.
    "OhhHHhHHhh..." She moaned. The glass and metal breaking against the tender skin on the underside of her toes was tantalizing enough that she knew she would have to do it again. Not only was she enjoying destroying Gregg's car, but she saw a few men fleeing the garage rubbernecking to watch the crushing might of her toes.
    Every expression of her power was becoming thrilling. She knew she was gigantic, but it was still difficult to imagine just how big she appeared to them down there. It was all so unreal, yet exciting, so she smiled down at her observers before stepping away.
    Laetitia carefully moved back to the building's forecourt and fiddled with her hair while she waited. Though she had no convenient way to tell time, it was definitely less than the full five minutes before a small mob pushed a lone man out the lobby doors, then dashed back into the building.
    Laetitia looked down her body, down over the building, down at the place that had dominated her life, all the way down to Gregg. A smile spread across her lips as she realized who dominated now.

---------------------------------------

    Gregg could not believe how big she was.
    Twin skyscrapers of curvy flesh rose up above him into a thin cloud of fabric and he caught a glimpse of her crotch in the shade up there. The hem of her dress flattened against her thighs and the swell of her breasts came into view, framing her pretty face staring down at him from the sky.
    "Is That Really You?" She asked, peering at him.
    There was no way she could recognize him at such a size. She moved, her colossal feet on either side of him. The soles of her sandals sank into the pavement which broke in cracks that radiated outwards, buckling beneath him. Her sandals sank into the ground until the pavement was level with the footbed.
    He marveled at the crushing power of her feet until he noticed her weight shifting and looked up.
    Laetitia was bending down.


---------------------------------------

    Laetitia peered at the ant-sized man between her feet, determining whether this was the same man who had caused her so much stress. His clothes looked right: that stupid red blazer.
    "Hello Gregg... Notice Anything Different?" She said. "This Morning I've Been Experiencing Some... Personal Growth..." She continued, stretching back up to her full height. She could just see Gregg down there, his arms raised in panic and fear.
    Lifting her left foot, she held it over him. "What... Do You Think I'm Going To Be Merciful? Or Should I Just Step On Your Puny Self? You're An Insignificant Bug..."
    She laughed, and set her foot down again, this time with her toes directly before him. She arched them up, revealing his flattened sports car.
    "Look Closely Gregg... My Toes Have Been Busy... See Anything Of Yours?"
    He cautiously looked forward, and she could see his indignation as he recognized his ruined car.
    "Oh Get Over It 'Boss'... Why Don't You Go Get Your... Lucky Air Freshener..." Laetitia suggested.
    He wasn't moving, and she didn't like it.
    "Gregg... You're Going To Climb Under My Toes... Or Do I Have To Make You..." She growled.
    Gregg didn't need another warning. He tenuously stepped onto the sole and walked up next to her big toe.
    "Hmmm..." Laetitia purred, "Good..." She resisted the temptation to squish him just yet. "You're So Tiny Gregg... Now Why Don't You Make Yourself Useful?" She taunted, using an old line of his.
    "How About You Try Giving Me... A Foot Massage While You're Down There?" Lowering her voice and narrowing her eyes, she continued "It's Urgent..."

---------------------------------------

    Gregg looked up in shock, was she nuts? But her stern glare left no room for debate. Looking up at the toes  raised above his wrecked car, he shuddered and stepped backward, leaning on the leather strap that held her big toe.
    The sour, salty odor of her foot hung thick in the air, mixing with the scent of sandal leather. Damn was she huge. He couldn't even look over her big toe.
    "You Won't Need That Any More..." She spoke, and the toes came down before him like a compactor, crushing his car even flatter, and trapping him in the gap between her big and second toe.
    Her warm flesh surrounded him, and he was starting to become overwhelmed with her smell. Looking up from his claustrophobic position -- up Laetitia's tremendous body to her face -- he silently begged for mercy, but there was none to be found in her expression.
    "Get To It..." Laetitia urged.
    He pressed forward and touched the soft, warm skin, trying not to think about the destruction these toes had already caused.
    "Some Things Are Gonna Get Crushed If My Feet Don't Get Some Attention..." She taunted.
    "I'm trying!" he screamed back, finding his voice. He began pounding on her skin in frustration with his fists.
    "Ahhh... Now I Feel You... Ha Ha..." Laetitia chuckled.
    He was completely at her mercy, how could this get worse?
    "That's Nice..." Laetitia said. "Now Climb Up On Top Of My Toes..."
    This was getting challenging. The smooth toe strap was wider than he was tall, and 14" thick. The edge of the strap was rough and unfinished, so Gregg put his hands in the leather, grabbed ahold, and pulled himself up. After a bit of frustrated climbing, he found himself on top of her big toe. Kicking her big toe with his shoes in anger at his humiliation was the most he managed.
    "Yes... That's It..." Boomed Laetitia "Now My Next Toe..."
    From here Gregg cautiously climbed over the toe strap, grabbed the side of a crossing strap, and edged his way up her foot. From here he sat down and let go, sliding down the top of her foot onto her 2nd toe. On hands and knees, he pounded away at the top of the huge toe.
    "Okay... Next Toe..." She said with a dry boredom.
    Gregg stood up and leapt to her middle toe and repeated his procedure. He hoped it would be over soon.
    "Not Much Of A Massage..." Laetitia said. "But Let's See How You Handle... More Sensitive Areas..."
    The huge foot tipped upward, and Gregg found himself tossed down between her toes, then out over the edge of the sandal, rolling onto his back and ended sprawled on the ground looking up.
    To his horror, her legs were bending and her ass lowered as she began to sit down. The earth shook as her hands hit the ground. It felt like the end as she squatted low, her crotch hovering overhead, her body blotting out the sun.
    Then she sat back, the ground shaking and heaving. The light returned and she was down. Her building-sized legs rose up and surrounded the plaza. Her body rose before him, huge and curvy and she was smiling at him.
    He looked from her face, down her torso, to the ground where her short dress was hiked up her thighs, and he could see her panties in the dim shade before him.
    "Now Gregg... Tell Me What You See..." Laetitia commanded and she reached between her legs and lifted the hem of her dress.

Down To Business by alexg
Author's Notes:

Now the X-rated content starts.

    To Laetitia, Gregg's frantic efforts barely felt like anything, lighter than a feather. It was cute, but his helplessness was only igniting her lust. Her heart was beating faster as she considered her next move.
    She looked at him all the way down on her toes, watching this tiny man with amusement, wondering if he'd still be there if he knew what she intended to do to him. Then again, it wasn't like there was any way he could escape her if he tried.
    After kicking him to the ground, she spread her legs and squatted down over him. Rolling back on her ass, she sat down and shifted her legs in front of her. Occupying the entire plaza, Laetitia spread her legs open with her feet together, blocking the lobby doors and preventing Gregg from running back into the building.
    Now he was trapped.
    She could feel the tickle of dampness on her pussy, and she enjoyed Gregg's reaction as she lifted her dress and exposed her crotch to him. He shook as she spoke, and she bet she knew what he was thinking as he stared at her crotch looming over him.
    She was enjoying this.
    "You Know You Want To... You Always Secretly Wanted To..." she cooed, "So Now It's Finally Time... Time To Get Down There... And Give Me Some Touch..."
    Gregg shook his head and backed away.
    Laetitia pouted, "Oh No... I Don't Think You Understand... I'm Commanding You To Climb My Bikini... Unless You'd Prefer I Squashed You In My Hand?" She said, reaching down with her right hand.
    Gregg jumped to his feet and ran under her crotch.
    It was so strange to be inviting him to touch her, but she couldn't even feel him through her bikini bottom. Her size had taken away any sense of vulnerability. He was the size of an ant, and she had nothing to fear from him anymore, so she sat and enjoyed his humiliation.

---------------------------------------

    Gregg was in the darkness under her crotch, staring up at the rough fabric of Laetitia's bikini curving up and over him. The scent of woman filled the air, and he knew he was in serious trouble, but had no way out.
    He reached up and sunk his hands into the fabric, grabbing a hold on the huge fibers. Slowly, awkwardly he clambered up her bikini bottom, fighting to maintain his grip.
    Laetitia didn't speak, but from high overhead he could hear her purring in her throat as he made his way up her magnificent pussy and was able to see her face again. The immense swell of her breasts hid her mouth, but her eyes were fierce. She glared down at him with a possessive air and despite the fire of lust in her gaze, he kept crawling upward.
    After a few minutes of climbing, Gregg had made it to the waistband of her bikini, and wondered if she could even feel him as he touched the bare skin of her belly. Her torso shifted as she leaned forward and her full face came into view. She was so beautiful, he couldn't deny that, but he couldn't ignore the smell of her desire and the heat of her body.
    He looked into Laetitia's eyes, pleading for mercy from this skyscraper-sized woman. Everything about her was just so damn big.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia couldn't feel anything at first, so while Gregg climbed her, she looked into the windows of the offices in the great building before her. Her eyes transitioned from passion to seduction before glazing over as she wondered what it would have been like if she had showed up to work today only to have a giant-ass woman outside threatening to destroy the building.
    She glared down, down over the rondure of her breasts at Gregg. Her long dark hair cascaded over her shoulders, and her grey eyes were alive with excitement. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She had never been a bad girl, but she was wet just looking at his pathetic self down there. She bent for a better view just in time to see his minuscule form make it to the top of her bikini bottom.
    She had him now.
    "I Never Wanted You... Sleazy, Mediocre Man That You Are... But I'm So Big And Powerful... You Aren't Going To Survive This... So Try To Enjoy... Ohh... I Can't Help It... Fuck You Gregg... Literally..."

---------------------------------------

    Gregg could only guess at what was coming, but he had no time to react before Laetitia's fingers were all around him. Her fingertips pushed down into the waistband of her bikini, peeling it from her body while simultaneously pushing him down into the darkness of her nether regions.
    He slid down the smooth lining, down into dampness until he was wedged between the fabric and her flesh. Struggling, he slipped lower and lower until his legs kicked her clitoris.
    "Ohhhhhhhh! Uhhhhnmmmm..." Laetitia moaned, her body reacting to his touch.
    Her clitoris swelled, pressing him against the fabric of her bikini. He screamed and pounded on it with his fists, only to find her fluids rising up from below.
    Laetitia's moaning increased in volume and pitch as he struggled against her genitalia.

---------------------------------------

    "Lower..." Laetitia groaned. She shouldn't have let him touch her clit right away, but it was too late and her body was demanding more.
    She was enjoying this more than she anticipated as pleasure spread from her crotch. Though her original intent was to humiliate his sorry ass, he was fucking with her now, or was she was using him? Gregg was simply trying to escape, but the harder he tried, the more he squirmed, and the more her body took over.
    Relaxing into her arousal, Laetitia stretched out her legs and placed her sandaled feet on opposite sides of the skyscraper's base. Leaning back and supporting herself with her left arm, she lifted her dress higher with her right hand before slipping her fingertips back into the waistband of her bikini. She stroked her hips gently, struggling between smashing Gregg into herself or plucking him out of there and setting him free.
    She resisted momentarily and let him keep going, but as her clit swelled, he only kicked harder.
    That did it. Now she was completely turned on.
    "Uhhhhhmm..." Laetitia sighed, as she let go and basked in the moment.
    There was simply no way that he would could do enough to meet her needs, so she had to help him out.
    She slid her fingers over to her clit until she felt Gregg's body. Pushing him off, she rubbed herself as she took him down to her hungry pussy.

---------------------------------------

    Gregg was fighting for his life against a clitoris bigger than a beach ball that pressed him tight against the soft bikini fabric. He beat it with his fists until his strength began to wane, and something happened. The flesh shifted beneath him, the fabric released. He was being shoved downward, down into heat and wetness, and he instinctively held his breath.
    It wasn't far, but everything went dark as he became engulfed between soft folds of female flesh. His arms were tired, but he kicked with all his might against labia, but his ride was not over.
    "Uhnnnhhhhh..." The sound of Laetitia's moaning was deep and muffled from within her body and there was nothing he could do to stop her.
    Deeper and deeper, Laetitia's fingertip forced him into her vagina. He was swimming in her fluids before being forced up against the soft, muscular wall of flesh. Flailing away against her, his oxygen was fading away, as was any hope of escape.
    It felt like the end.
    Her pussy was hot as a sauna, and her finger squeezed him against it. Laetitia was far too powerful and he struggled against her simply out of desperation.
    He wouldn't be able to hold his breath much longer.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia felt Gregg's tiny body between the folds of her pussy, and moaned at the sensation of his feet kicking against her. Pushing him all the way in with her forefinger, she focused on the sensations of his tiny arms and legs pounding against her sensitive flesh.
    "Oooohhhh..." She sighed heavily and gritted her teeth.
    Sitting there, with her hand down her underwear, Laetitia looked around. She then realized that she was playing with herself in public, and at work no less. Yet this was different, simply due to her size. Her immense presence was causing the evacuation of the buildings around the plaza. The big skyscraper between her bare legs had a thin crowd emerging from the back and trying to stay as far from her huge, twitching feet as possible.
    All the tiny people, their fear of her power, Gregg pounding away on her pussy was all too much to resist, and her inhibitions were falling away as her lust drove her onward.
    Sliding her fingers around her crotch, she began to play with herself.
    With an amused disdain, Laetitia enjoyed Gregg fighting for survival against her vagina. Needing more, she worked her fingertips around her pussy. Pulling them out, she rubbed Gregg's body over her shaved labia before shoving him back inside. She played with his body, pushing, pulling, and forcing him in and out of herself.

---------------------------------------

    In the darkness he felt himself rise and fall as her fingers returned. They lifted and pushed his helpless body out, where he took a deep gasping breath, then back into darkness.
    Gregg was barely aware of what was happening as the hot darkness of her vagina repeatedly consumed him. In and out he went, gasping for air with every extraction. She was getting rough with him, and his strength was fading.
    Then he was thrust out of her pussy completely, and as her finger pushed back in, her labia scraped him away from her massive digit and he went falling down. He fell down, landing on the soft fabric and tumbled head-over-heels before coming to a stop under her butt crack.
    He took deep breaths in the dank air reeking of ass until he regained his senses. He could see Laetitia's fingers up above him as she masturbated away without him. Her glutes were tensing and releasing, her enormous body moving all around him, but nothing was broken, and he was alive. He was grateful she wasn't wearing a G-string, as the softness of her bikini bottom prevented injury as he tumbled around upon it.
    Laetitia's movements transitioned to a steady humping rhythm, her body rising as she forced her fingers deep, and relaxing as she pulled back. He noticed that every time she rose there was an opportunity to crawl forward, towards the light from the edge of her swimwear.
    The angle of her hand shifted, pushing her bikini bottom away from her skin, and he saw -- in the dim shadows in her underwear -- a possible opportunity for escape.
    Looking upward, her watched her huge fingers push back into her pussy. Shuddering, he was glad to be out of there. Gregg noticed as her humping position shifted the gap between her panties and her ass cheeks widened enough that he could fit through.
    Crawling quickly and carefully, Gregg made it to the hem of her panties and leapt out to the ground below.
    He was free!
    Running as fast as he could, Gregg went along her thigh, and ducked under her knee. He ran out from under her leg and didn't stop until he reached the nearest alley.
    Briefly looking back, he was still shocked at Laetitia's giant form, and that she would turn into such a fucking monster. Fear of what she would do if she noticed his escape turned him away. Now he ran, joining with the fleeing crowds as Laetitia's loud erotic moaning echoed off the buildings and rang in his ears.

---------------------------------------

    Rolling her eyes, Laetitia leaned back and laid across the plaza, flattening a dozen trees. She laid her head back over the street, blocking traffic and tossing her hair over parked vehicles and running crowds alike. She was too lost in her pleasure and couldn't feel Gregg's body anymore, but his efforts had become irrelevant as she needed a harder fuck than such a tiny being was capable of.
    Now she went wild, humping her pelvis off the ground as she went deep, finger-fucking herself in full view of everyone. She set the earth quaking with her movements, and her left hand slipped under her dress and up to her breasts.
    As she fondled herself, increasing her arousal, Laetitia's soft moaning increased into sex-powered screams that blew out windows around the block.
    "Ohhh!!! Yessss!!! Uhhhhh!!!" She grunted as her legs shook and her flailing feet brushed her former workplace.
    She felt the crunch of contact with the building, and wanted more. Bending both her legs she slammed her sandaled feet into the sides of the skyscraper's lower floors.
    There was an incredible amount of destruction as she pulled her legs out of the building, but again, she sent her feet crushing into it, digging her toes into it. Again and again, she squeezed her breasts, forced her fingers up her vagina and rammed her feet into the building, enjoying every sensation of sex and destruction on her beautiful body.
    As her feet went deeper, they hit the structural core of the skyscraper, but Laetitia would not stop. Floors, walls and support columns all crushed against her toes, and she loved it.
    The office building, though, was losing stability and began leaning in the direction where she lay.
    "Oh Shit!!!" Laetitia exclaimed as she saw the building tipping over her. She rolled to the right, pulling her fingers from her cunt, just in time for the toppling building to fall where she had been laying. It hit the ground hard, and its collapse nearly ruined the moment, but in her lust Laetitia found herself getting up and mounting the horizontal building.
    It crushed against her naked thighs, and she dug her hands into it while driving her crotch deep into the crumbling skyscraper. She thrust into it over and over, trying to reach a climax.
    As amazing as humping the Rickmann building to rubble was, its destruction was not enough to get her going like with Gregg. Shifting her ass back and forth, she reduced it to smoking rubble, letting her horny body wind down.
    Riding the ebbing waves of pleasure, Laetitia grinned, noticing that she was satisfied for the moment with her revenge. She was enjoying being a fucking giantess now, but she needed more. She needed more intimate destruction.
    Rising to her feet, Laetitia straightened her dress and started wiping debris from her body. Her thoughts were of pleasure, and how powerful it felt to fuck things to ruins. Her desires were flaming hot and she began imagining what sexy things she could do with the city as someone of her size.
    With so many possibilities, she looked down over the fleeing tinies in the streets and those staring at her from skyscraper windows, at everyone wondering what she would do next and grinned mischievously...

Going Downtown by alexg
Author's Notes:

What kinds of fun will she have?

    The next explosion from within the building was louder, and they turned to look back. The giantess's toes were emerging through the facade, as she had kicked too hard this time. The Rickmann tower was cracking and leaning away as it began collapsing. They had been fortunate, but were frozen in shock as they watched the skyscraper fall.
    A great cloud of dust erupted from the falling building, sweeping over them, and sending them coughing as it blinded their vision. Stumbling away from the site, they dodged cars and pushed alongside others fleeing the giant young woman and all the destruction.
    Running past the dust cloud, many people looked back to see the giantess looming over the city's skyscrapers. Her sexy figure rose from the dust cloud at knee level, her skimpy dress accentuating her curves as she moved.
    She moved forward, stopping briefly to moan or sigh and sweeping her eyes over everything. Shouts punctuated the noise of the crowd, speaking for the mass of humanity.
    "What is she doing?"
    "Giant bitch!"
    "Damn she's hot!"
    "What is she looking for?"
    "Run! Run away!"

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia was enjoying her view of the miniature city around her. She stepped slowly, carefully placing her foot over large trucks and small businesses before smashing them.
    "Ohhhhhh... Yeahhh..." She sighed, savoring the crunch of steel and concrete beneath the soles of her sandals. The tinies moved in crowds, and their vehicles jammed the roads as they ran from her.
    All of it was becoming so arousing.

    Looking down at a highrise on her right that reached knee level, Laetitia noticed a party on it's rooftop. Speakers pumped out dance music, but all of the guests were just standing and staring up at her. Squatting, she folded her legs beneath her then sat down next to this rectangular highrise.
    Sitting on her legs next to the glass box of a building, she admired its transparency and giggled at the bewildered tinies.
    "Mind If I Crash Your Party?" She asked, causing panic in the guests.
    Glancing down at her chest she noticed her breasts were at the same level as the upper floors, which gave her an incredible idea.
    "This Building's Small Enough..." She said softly "...I Could Crush It With My Boobs..."
    She rose up on her knees and bent over the building, giggling as the tinies scattered. Her hair slid down over her shoulders and swayed gently as her chest moved over the flat rooftop. Party guests were running for the stairwell in the Southwest corner, but they were too late.
    Reaching down the sides of the building with both arms, Laetitia pressed her palms flat on the ground as she lowered her boobs down to the rooftop. Her right breast smashed down into the stairwell entrance a moment before the music stage crushed beneath her left. She could feel the press of the structure through her dress against her nipples and watched the two dozen tinies huddle together in the shadow of her cleavage as her heavy tits overwhelmed the roof.
    Easily crushing down through the top floor, Laetitia's breasts bulged over the neckline of her little dress. She felt the tinies pounding against her naked cleavage and heard their pleas for her to stop.
    "Nooo..." Laetitia moaned "Can't Stop...". She didn't know if she was powerful enough to smash it all, but she wanted to find out.
    Leaning down onto the building, her boobs smashed through the next floor  and the next. She felt each of them momentarily resist, then crunch like crackers against her bosom. Bending her arms, she pushed herself down through the next floor until she felt the structural core press up against her breastbone.
    The core felt cool and firm in her cleavage, becoming uncomfortable as she applied pressure down on it. Laetitia began swaying side-to-side a bit and twisting her shoulders. She rocked the core between her breasts until she felt it weaken against her voluptuous tits.
    "Crush For Me..." She sighed.
    Pushing down harder, Laetitia resumed smashing her boobs down through floor after floor of condos. Reaching the middle floors, she paused and rose up to inspect her demolition. Bits of the core rose in a peak in the middle of the building, with bowl-shaped craters of ruins to either side. Broken walls and furniture were everywhere, and looking into her cleavage, she even saw a few survivors clinging to her dress. She smiled, then looked back at the pathetic building.
    "Now To Finish You Off..." She said.
    Laetitia bent her elbows and came down for the second time. Her breasts crashed down into the structure, and this time she had no problem letting herself go. Her gigantic boobs demolished every remaining floor with ease. Down through the wreckage and ruin Laetitia went, crushing the building against her chest, feeling each floor give way under her massive breasts.
    Upon reaching the ground, her breasts pressed into the basement beneath the building. With her face at ground level, she was looking out over dozens of people in the parking lot that had escaped the demolition. Some were running from her, others were frozen and looking back into her eyes only two stories overhead.
    "Uhhhoooohh..." She moaned deeply, pushing herself forward and rising up from the destruction. Sweeping her fingers over her bosom, she brushed rubble off of her dress and chuckled to herself. This was great! She was causing such  mayhem, but without any consequences.
    "Wasn't That Something?" She asked. "I Can Crush Buildings With My Boobs... And What Are You Going To Do About It? Ah Ha Haa!" She said with a villainous laugh.
    She felt awesome, and wanted to do more damage with her lovely breasts. Rising to her feet, Laetitia stood and evaluated the neighborhood.
    "I'm A Big Woman... And I Need A Big Building..." She said, considering her options.
    Buildings of all sizes surrounded her, but they became increasingly taller ahead of her, away from the interstate loop towards the core of downtown. Due to her recent growth, she was taller than everything except the handful of super tall skyscrapers near the waterfront.
    Then there was the Beal Building: Only three city blocks away rose a big round skyscraper. Its white structure checkered with thousands of dark glass windows, a tall cylinder rising up to a flat roof that just reached her eye level.
    Laetitia smiled as she watched a shiny helicopter circling near the building. Focusing on the rooftop, she saw dozens of suits waving to get the helicopter's attention.
    She took a step closer.
    Some of them noticed, and stopped waving.
    She stepped closer.
    More were noticing, including the helicopter which began to back away.
    She stepped closer.
    Watching their getaway 'copter turn and run, panic began to spread through the executives on the roof.
    "No Escape... Ha Ha!" Laetitia laughed as she took the last few steps up to the banking skyscraper.
    "Hello There... Are You Guys Scared?" She asked in a mocking tone.
    "Beal Bank..." She recited from their advertisement. "The Bank That Makes Your Money Grow..." Raising one eyebrow, she continued snidely. "I Don't Know About My Money... But I've Sure Been Growing Lately..."
    The crowd surged towards the exit near her face. Several tinies had already fled inside, but she easily crushed the doorway with her fingertips.
    "You Must Be Terrified... Seeing A Giantess Like Me... Well... My Name Is Laetitia..." She said, stepping right up to the side of the skyscraper. "...And I'm Looking For A Good Time..."

---------------------------------------

    All 800-something feet of her gigantic sexy body along with her powerful stare was focused on his skyscraper. Survivors still twitched amidst the rubble on her breasts, but as much as he wanted to touch those titties, the instinct to survive was stronger.
    Escaping down the stairwell, Anders jumped through the door into the executive conference room just as her giant fingers smashed down through the stairs, destroying any hope of leaving the 73rd floor.
    Looking to the windows, her hair swished past her neck and out of view before he saw her huge red lips pucker and press against the glass. Cracks formed, then the windows exploded as her lips pushed against the support columns.
    Anders backed against the wall gasping in shock, but she was just getting started. Her tongue emerged, bursting through a column and advancing over the grand meeting table. It struck directly at him like a huge pink python.
    Pinned against the wall, Anders pounded against the wet flesh with both hands and screamed. It only pressed harder, and he began kicking as much as he was able.
    It was no use. Out of shape, he had already used most of his strength.
    He was stuck and helpless as he was swept up the wall. The last thing he saw was the beige texture of the ceiling rushing right at his face...

---------------------------------------

    Kissing the skyscraper with her eyes open, Laetitia watched the fear in the tiny humans scrambling away from her on the roof just below her eyes. Seeing them and feeling the crunch of the building against her lips only made her want more.
    Pressing herself up against the skyscraper, she felt the curved facade squeeze into her breasts.
    "More..." She moaned.
    Slipping her tongue past her lips, she tasted a support column, felt it resist, then crumble as her tongue pushed through it into the building. She felt furniture snap against her tongue, then something else. There was the delicate pounding of fists on the tip of her tongue as she tasted a tiny man.
    Focusing on his squirming while she made out with the skyscraper, Laetitia became excited as he struggled until a delicate flick of her tongue was too much for the tiny. She felt him go limp as she pressed him up into the ceiling, but she needed more.
    Pushing her boobs into the side of the building, she relished the crush of concrete and steel on her soft curves.
    Reaching out with both hands, she embraced the skyscraper. Smashing her fingertips in through the windows, she felt tiny furniture and walls
    "Mmmmhhh... Uhmmmm..." She moaned in her throat as the tall building yielded to the pressure of her body.
    Sliding her hands up the outer walls, she felt the texture of concrete and glass then a small metallic object bumped her finger.
    Pulling back from the skyscraper, Laetitia leaned around the side. There, suspended over 60 stories above the ground, was a tiny scaffold with a lone window washer. Cables ran up from the scaffold up to the top of the building and were slowly pulling the metal platform towards the roof.
    "No... Don't Go Up... Wouldn't You Rather And Go Down On Me... Hee Hee... Maybe You Can Wash Me First? I'm Getting So Dirty... Hee Hee..." Laetitia giggled while rubbing the debris all over the front of her dress.

---------------------------------------

    Stan had been washing windows so long that he no longer had an issue with heights, though the sight of the gigantic woman looming over the skyscraper was enough to make him wet himself.
    Her voice was feminine yet loud enough he could feel it in his stomach. The twin mounds of her prominent breasts bulged up on both sides above him as her gorgeous face bent down overhead.
    "I Was Hoping For More Enthusiasm..." She said.
    Stan was still dumbstruck as she reached for the cables, pinching them between her fingers. The scaffold lurched upward and he clung to the railing as he went soaring up and over her chest before dropping down into the soft valley of her cleavage.
    He was overwhelmed by the sheer size of her, and the scaffold groaned and bent as it was scrunched by the smooth flesh on both sides.
    "Come On... Get Busy And Clean Me Off..." She urged. "Or I Might Get Restless..."
    Stan's stomach lurched again as the flesh around him rose and fell, smashing the scaffold as she lightly bounced her boobs.
    The scaffold lurched up over her chest as she tugged at the cables again, before crashing down onto her left breast. He tumbled from the ruined platform and slid down her body, trying in vain to stop himself by dragging his squeegee over her smooth, naked skin.
    "Yeah... Like That... Hee Hee..." She giggled.
    Sliding down against the neckline of her sundress, Stan grabbed the trim and wiped his squeegee wildly.
    "Extraordinary How Insignificant You Are... Actually... I Think You Could Be More Effective Where I'm Wetter..." She said.
    Stan looked helplessly to her face where her great grey eyes blazed down at him with lust.
    Her fingers returned, and he screamed as they pinched his body so hard he could not breathe. Writhing against her grip, he watched the fabric of her dress sweeping upward as he descended. After only a few seconds, the pressure was gone and he was free falling.
    Down, down, down Stan fell from her waistline down into the dim warmth of her bikini bottom. Slamming into the soft fabric, a stab of pain hit his elbow before he rolled farther, right between the wet folds of her colossal pussy.
    "Oh My!" She exclaimed as the bikini closed over him. "I Can Feel You..."
    Stan was held against her body by the fabric and pounded against the moist flesh.
    "Noooo..." She groaned. "Go Deeper..."
    Stan was in panic as his body slid into her two-story-high pussy. His head was still out so he could breathe, but the rest of him was soaking in her hot fluids. Grabbing at stubble on her labia, he tried to pull himself free, but it was no use.
    Sunlight and fresh air rushed over him as the waistline of her bikini opened. He gulped down the cool air, but it was mere seconds before he saw her fingers descending, reaching for him.
    Screaming for mercy, Stan then held his breath as her fingertips shoved him hard into her vagina. He writhed wildly in the wet darkness as he was pushed upward and against the rippled muscular flesh.
    Her voice was muffled as he heard it from within her body, but the pleasure in her moaning was unmistakable. Her fingers shoved him back and forth, his strength fading and her rumbling moans becoming stronger. Everything shifted at once, and he felt squeezed against her body as his oxygen ran out. The next movement was his last...

Gathering A Crowd by alexg

    "Oh! Got Carried Away For A Minute There..." Laetitia exclaimed, returning her attention to the top of the Beal Building. "Now Where Were We..."
    Moving against an undamaged side of the skyscraper, Laetitia pressed her breasts into five floors at once. Reaching out with both arms, she embraced the round building, intertwining her fingers on the opposite side. She could feel the snapping and crunching of steel and concrete against her boobs as she pressed herself into the skyscraper.
    Her great eyes remained just above the roofline, and the tiny people on the roof huddled together on the opposite side, as far from her face as they could get.
    "Dance With Me..." She commanded.
    Shifting her weight left, then right, she felt the skyscraper begin to sway with her. Laetitia heard cracking and crunching noises as the building moved, but she was insistent and maintained a slow, even pace as she forced it to move in time with her body.
    "Isn't This Nice..." She said, listening to the screams of the tiny people on the roof, within the building, and running in the streets below. Tightening her hold on the skyscraper, Laetitia felt more of the support columns snap against her arms as she pressed them into the outer offices. A spot of wetness trickled between her breasts as squeezed them deeper into the building, and water pipes ruptured.
    "Ohh... Keep Up With Me..." Laetitia said. The tingle of rubble on her bare legs and feet told her the building was falling apart. Of course it wasn't designed to dance with a giant voluptuous woman, but Laetitia was enjoying herself too much to stop. The destruction made her feel powerful, the tinies' panic made it exciting, and the sensations were turning her on.
    Shifting her hips, she ground her crotch into the middle of the skyscraper as she arched her back and moaned. Timing her thrusts against the building, she forced it to sway in a circular motion as her dance became more erotic.
    Moaning with each thrust, Laetitia began to bump and grind with the skyscraper, until she heard a series of loud snapping sounds. The upper third of the building began to collapse, dust pouring from the broken windows as the roof dropped down. The upper floors pancaked downward, rubble pouring over her breasts and arms as she kept trying to use the collapsing skyscraper.
    "Nooo... Don't Give Up On Me..." Laetitia cried as she squeezed the middle of the building between her thighs. But it was too late. The Beal Building continued to collapse down her body as she ground it against the thin fabric of her sundress.
    Within seconds, all that remained was a pile of rubble at her feet and a cloud of dust lingering in front of her where the skyscraper once stood. Wiping bits of debris from the front of her dress, Laetitia felt disappointed that even a building as big as herself could not hold up for long, but she loved how arousing such destruction could be.
    "You'd Better Watch Out... You Tiny, Tiny People... Because I'm Laetitia... I'm Gigantic... And I'm Just Getting Started..." She said as she lifted her foot from the ruins.
    Stepping away from her demolition site, Laetitia slowly walked down the wide city street. She watched the ground in front of her, the swerving cars and running people, savoring the crunch of everything under her sandals as she took each step. This city was her playground now, and she looked at everything with a powerful, possessive glare.
    The nearest tall building on the next block rose just below her breasts, and had its own group of tinies on the roof staring and pointing at her.
    "Yes... You're Watching Me... You Like What You See?" Laetitia asked, stepping up to the building. Pressing her stomach against the windows, she leaned over it and looked down at the rooftop.
    Her enormous boobs hovered over the flat roof, and she saw tinies running out from beneath them to the opposite side. Squatting slightly, Laetitia brought her breasts straight down, smashing them down into the top floor.
    "Don't You Like My Boobs?" She asked. "I Think They're Amazing..."
    Shifting her shoulders and squatting lower, Laetitia pressed her breasts down into the next floor. Her nipples were visibly swelling through her dress, pointing at the tinies cowering before her on the roof.
    "So Fucking Powerful..." Laetitia sighed, then glared at the people. A few looked back up at her, but most were staring at the impending danger of her breasts.
    "Get In My Cleavage..." Laetitia commanded.
    The people became visibly agitated, which is what she wanted. Moving her hands to the opposite side of the roof, Laetitia pulled the rooftop against herself, forcing the tinies between her ample breasts. She smashed the roof over the low neckline of her dress, pouring rubble and people down her bare flesh.
    "I Feel You Fighting Me... Yes... My Playthings..." Laetitia moaned.
    Wiping the remains of the roof off on her boobs, she then grabbed the building again. Leaning forwards, she used her upper body to tip the building away from her. Farther and farther she pushed until the entire building tipped over, falling onto the street.
    Standing to her full height, Laetitia enjoyed the sensation of the 1/2" tinies suffocating between her breasts as she looked down at the collapsed building laying over the boulevard. People that had been fleeing down the street were now blocked, and that gave her an idea.
    Laetitia began humming a playful little tune as she stepped around the building she had just felled, and bent over a 10-story condo building. Reaching down, she shoved her hands into the ground floor on both sides, running her fingers through the supports until she felt the weight of it. Then, she lifted it up, ripping the condo building from its foundations. Carrying it just a bit sideways, she set it down in the middle of a side street, completely blocking it.
    She continued working her way around the neighborhood. Pushing over tall buildings, and relocating smaller ones to block off streets. It was fun to rearrange the city like a bunch of toys, but that's what they were now: her toys. Laetitia took her time and enjoyed moving and smashing buildings with such ease.
    It wasn't long before she finished and stood at the edge of a nine-block area that she had completely cut off from the rest of the city. Several tall buildings rose from her area, but most of it was smaller businesses and a few parking lots, but in the middle was Lemon Square.
    Lemon Square was an open plaza that took up half a city block. From the other half of its block rose Lemon Tower, a glassy, rectangular 50-story skyscraper. Satisfied with her work, Laetitia stepped over a fallen skyscraper and into her new playpen.
    She had trapped thousands of people in this area, but many were still hiding in their buildings. Lifting her foot over a corner convenience store, she slowly lowered it until her sandal touched the roof.
    "Come Out And Play With Me... Or I'm Going To Crush... Everything..." Laetitia taunted. It worked, and she watched two dozen tinies escape from under her foot out into the street. Pressing her foot down through the store, she giggled as they watched her crush it anyway.
    All down the street, she could see more tinies leaving their buildings and running away from her. With little open space downtown, many were already congregating in Lemon Square.
    Laetitia strode down the street, watching the ground shake the tinies with each step. Then she arrived at Lemon Square, where hundreds of people swarmed chaotically.
    "Yes... Your Panic Is Making Me Horny..." Laetitia said, wiggling her toes. "Look At Me... Don't I Get You Excited? I'm All The Woman You'll Ever Need..."
    It was an amazing perspective looking down at this trapped crowd. Lemon Tower only rose to her stomach, and being taller than skyscrapers was so empowering. Laetitia imagined what it might be like to grow even bigger. However, she still didn't understand why she was growing in the first place. That machine had definitely made her a giantess, though she wasn't sure why she had grown a second time.
    Regardless of the reasons behind her current situation, Laetitia wanted to take full advantage of it. Her heartbeat was becoming faster, and her mouth dry as she looked down her body at the crowd before her feet. The morning sun was higher in the sky, and the day was warming up. Shifting her weight from one foot to another, the hem of her dress shifted across her thighs and brushed her fingers.
    Growling softly in her throat, Laetitia grabbed her dress and began lifting it up her thighs, pulling it up her body...

Taking Off by alexg

    Dwight was watching news updates of the giant woman on his phone when he felt the earth tremble. It happened again and again. That building she was grabbing looked familiar.
    When he finally put 2 and 2 together, he looked up from his phone, up over the buildings across the street to see her gorgeous figure -- from her knees up -- rising over the neighborhood. She was as big as a skyscraper, but alive and moving. Her movements were swift and smooth in a way that accentuated her voluptuous figure. She held a small office building in her hands, and this casual display of power left Dwight dumbstruck in awe.
    All around him, people were either running in panic or staring up at the giantess like he was. That is, until she stepped onto their street. Her entire body came into view as her great sandaled foot crushed an intersection four blocks away. Dwight gulped as she turned and faced him.
    Her naked legs rose hundred of feet into the sky, rising up into the skimpy sundress that clung to the curves of her body. The low-cut neckline offered a peek at her bikini underneath and a stunning sample of her cleavage. Dwight began to move, stumbling as the tremendous young woman bent down, dropping the building she was carrying onto the street.
    She straightened up, and swung her foot over the building, stepping into the blocked thoroughfare, but it wasn't the trembling earth that shook him, it was her stare. Lust burned in her beautiful eyes, and her gaze was focused downward, down into the street filled with people, the street where he stood.
    Running into the Gas-Mart on the corner across the street like so many other people, Dwight huddled back by the beer fridges with all the anxious citizens.
    The roof shook and cracks appeared in the ceiling and everyone screamed, but above the cacophony boomed a clear, playful, feminine voice.
    "Come Out And Play With Me..." Was all Dwight heard before being pushed back out the front door with the crowd.
    Just outside the store, he was helpless to watch as the building exploded to dust beneath the thin sole of her huge sandal. The arch of her foot had completely replaced the Gas-Mart and the neighboring law office. Thin, brown leather straps wrapped up and around this great foot, but even these were wider than Dwight was tall.
    "I've got you!" Screamed a teenage boy as he leapt onto the footbed of her sandal. A strap reached up over the arch of her foot, and he grabbed onto where it emerged from the footbed.
    A second later the foot rose, straps creaking under the strain and carrying the foolish teenager away with it as the giantess stepped towards Lemon Square.

---------------------------------------

    Cindy was having a hell of a day, between being late for work, and now this monstrous woman was attacking the city. She said her name was Laetitia, and the news called her a "giantess". Cameras all over the city showed her smashing her boobs into buildings and stomping on them.
    Now Cindy was in the chaos in the middle of Lemon Square, and Laetitia was here, her very presence dominating the scene. Laetitia spoke, her booming voice feminine and filled with desire, which did nothing to calm the crowd.
    "She's taking it off!" A male voice yelled, and the crowd stilled, all eyes looking up at Laetitia.
    This was a striptease like the world had never seen. Cindy was watching a woman over 800 feet tall sliding her dress up over her hips. Laetitia's face was confident and her eyes told Cindy that there would be no escape.
    Laetitia's hips began to sway as her hands pulled her dress higher. Cindy gasped as her string bikini bottom was revealed and Laetitia's undulations became erotic.
    "She's really going to fuck with us..." Cindy said out loud.
    "Her foot!" Someone screamed, and Cindy's attention went down Laetitia's tanned, naked legs to ground level. Laetitia's foot rose, then came down as she danced a step closer. Her toes landing at the edge of the crowd, which surged back from the giantess, knocking Cindy to the ground.
    "Ready For A Real Show... Hee Hee..." Laetitia giggled, provocatively twisting her body.
    Cindy looked up to see Laetitia revealed her stomach, smooth and toned. The dress kept going higher up her body, and Cindy couldn't help but be impressed by Laetitia's fit curves.
    Now Laetitia had bunched up her dress under her boobs, and the crowd's attention refocused on the giantess above. Uttering a slight grunt, Laetitia pulled the dress over her string bikini top which visibly strained to perform its job of containing such gigantic breasts.
    A collective gasp rose from the people around her as Cindy watched Laetitia's breasts bounce with her movements, but she didn't stop. Continuing the motion, Laetitia pulled her dress up over her head, sending her gorgeous locks exploding out of the neckline.
    Cindy had a decent figure of her own, but seeing Laetitia wearing only a bikini and sandals was impressive. She was really showing off her figure, and damn she looked good! And, at over 800 feet tall, Laetitia wasn't just any woman, she was most amazing woman in existence.
    Laetitia balled up her sundress and tossed it away. Cindy watched it arc through the air, becoming slightly unraveled as it fell, before landing several blocks away out of sight.
    Laetitia shook her head so that her hair spread naturally down her back, then looked down at Lemon Tower, which only rose as high as her crotch. Cindy though Laetitia looked especially curvy and gorgeous next to such a boring glass box.
    "Now That's Out Of The Way... We Can Have Some Fun Together... Hee Hee Hee..." Laetitia giggled before bending over and reaching down.
    Cindy was still laying on the ground, and screamed helplessly as the enormous hand opened over her, blocking the sun. The earth shook and fingers closed in as screaming intensified, then she felt her stomach lurch and she was flying upwards, up Laetitia's body, up to her face.
    The fingers spread open, so that Cindy found herself in a cluster of 20 people on Laetitia's hand. Her giant, beautiful face loomed over everyone, filling the view as locks of her long, dark hair slid down aside her cheeks.
    "Aww... You Look So Scared... Don't You Like Me?" Laetitia asked. With only stunned silence from her fellow captives, Cindy's stomach lurched again as they were lowered down to the level of the giant woman's cleavage.
    "How About My Boobs? So Smooth And Round... This'll Be Great..." Laetitia said as Cindy felt the hand tipping her up and over the surface of Laetitia's magnificent breasts.
    Cindy screamed as she rolled over the huge fingers and fell into open air. A second later she slammed down onto the enormous breast and felt the soft flesh give beneath her, absorbing the impact, but firmly so that it felt like falling on a mattress.
    Cindy tumbled, rolling over and over down the steep slope, instantly becoming disoriented until the great fabric wall of the bikini slammed into her. Grabbing at the coarse fibers, Cindy rolled once more and clung for dear life as people rolled all around her. Many were also grabbing a hold of the fabric, but some were unconscious and rolling off the giantess's breasts and out of sight.
    Panting in terror, Cindy looked up Laetitia's chest, up to her smiling face looking down a hundred feet overhead. Cindy could do nothing but hang on as Laetitia's broad smile became a hearty laugh that jiggled the massive breast beneath her...

---------------------------------------

    "That Tickles My Titties... Hee Hee Hee!" Laetitia laughed as the tiny bodies rolled over her bare skin. It was also funny just to see these professional people -- less than 1/2 an inch tall -- falling over her breasts and into her cleavage.
    Gazing past her breasts, down to her feet, she grinned at the crowd of tiny people trying to flee from her. The panic was exciting her, and she wanted more.
    Pushing her right foot forward, she lifted her toes and shoved the leading edge of her sandal forward into the crowd. People tumbled under her toes as she scooped them onto her sandal's footbed. Gently bringing her toes down, she felt them pounding, tantalizing her with their touch.
    "Ohhhh... Ha Ha Ha! Get Between My Toes... Ahhh... That's Great... Ha Ha!!!" Laetitia laughed as she lifted and spread her toes, feeling their struggles. She stopped playing and let the tinies begin climbing from between her toes, but she wasn't done with them yet.
    Bending down, Laetitia reached for the people escaping in front of her foot, and scooped up several, including a few that had leapt from her sandal. Lifting this handful to her face, she looked over their shocked expressions.
    "So Cute... I Like How You Play With Me..." She said, slowly lowering her face over her hand.
    "Precious Playthings... Kiss Me..." She commanded, puckering her lips. Pressing her great lips down over the two dozen people in her hand, Laetitia felt their arms and legs against her mouth.
    She could feel their helplessness, the rush of power urged her on. Laetitia pressed her lips harder, working them against her hand in a slow rhythm.
    "Mmmmmhhh..." She moaned in her throat as her lips began to spread.
    She felt her saliva wetting her hand and covering the tinies as she made out with them, her moaning becoming deeper. With each push, her lips spread a bit more until one of the tinies slipped and hit her tongue. She tasted his little body and her tongue wanted more.
    Sliding out between her lips, Laetitia worked her tongue against the bodies in her hand. The sounds of their screams mixed with the smacking and slurping of her mouth as she frenched them all.
    "Oooooohhhmmmm..." She rumbled in her throat, feeling her captives weaken and stop fighting her.
    Pulling back from her kiss, Laetitia's heart was pounding. The tinies didn't look so good, and only a few were still squirming.
    "Oh... You're All Wet... Hmmmm... I'm All Wet Too... But I Need More Vigorous Tinies..." Laetitia said.
    Sighing in mock disappointment, Laetitia sensuously wiped them over her left breast as she watched the last of the crowd evacuate Lemon Square, and listening to the thrumming of aircraft.
    While she had been surrounded by distant helicopters ever since she had awakened as a giantess, Laetitia noticed that more TV vultures were circling her than ever before.
    "I Suppose I'm Quite The Headline..." Laetitia commented. She hadn't been thinking about it, but she could enjoy the camera's attention. She could just imagined the ticker beneath her picture: "Giant woman attacks city! Continuous live coverage!"
    "I'll Give You Something To Perk Up The Ratings!" she said, smiling mischievously at a helicopter directly in front of her. Cupping her breasts in her hands, she blew the helicopter a kiss before playfully jiggling her boobs.
    She had no doubt that CNN would be airing this world-wide, and the thought was such a turn-on! Millions of people across the world were watching her every move. She jiggled her boobs again, this time swiveling her hips a few times and fixing her gaze on Lemon Tower. With the plaza empty, it was the closest thing to play with.
    Stepping forward, she slid her naked thighs against the flat roofline of the skyscraper. The upper stories crushed into her thigh gap, stirring her desires. There weren't any tinies on the roof, so Laetitia reached both hands down the sides of Lemon Tower, plunging her fingers in through the glass walls and tearing out multi-story chunks of offices from the building.
    Holding up both handfulls, she saw the offices in her left were empty and looked under construction, while those in her right were filled with busy employees. Tossing away the empty ruins, she used her left hand fingers to pick the tinies out of the messy offices and place them on the roof.
    After a dozen or more tinies were running around below her crotch, Laetitia dropped the rest of the rubble to the plaza and snatched up the chunk of roof they were standing on.
    Slipping the fingers of her free hand into her bikini bottom, Laetitia pulled the fabric away from her body and brought her captives over this opening in her underwear. A sharp increase in thrumming noise caught her attention.
    "Watch It!" Laetitia exclaimed as a helicopter buzzed mere inches past her breasts, rudely interrupting her.

Growing Desires by alexg

    "Dom! Do something!" Skip yelled at the news helicopter pilot.
    "What about her?" Dom, concentrating on circling the giantess, yells back over the noise of the engine.
    "She's putting them in her panties! Fly over and stop her!" Skip yells.
    "Dammit! I really shouldn't be doing this." Dom swears, angling the aircraft forward.
    "Time to be a hero..." Skip said, the giantess's face rising out of view as they dive in towards her sumptuous boobs.

---------------------------------------

    Annoyed, Laetitia quickly focused her attention on the dragonfly-sized helicopter passing below her breasts. Pulling her left hand out of her bikini bottom, the fabric snapped shut against her abdomen as she reached up and swatted at the buzzing aircraft.
    She missed, but the breeze from her hand caused the helicopter to twist in midair. Trying again, she clipped the rear rotor with her pinky finger, and the helicopter began to spin out of control. Reaching up from below the troubled machine, Laetitia grabbed the helicopter between her fingertips and thumb. Holding it tight, she lifted it to her face.
    "You Wanted A Close-Up... Here I Am Guys... You Got My Attention..." She said, glaring at the small helicopter.
    It was a blue and white striped helicopter, with markings for Channel 4, her regular source of news and traffic reports in the morning.
    "Traffic May Be A Mess Today... But I Doubt That's What You Wanted To Tell Me... So Why Did You Approach Me Like That?" Laetitia asked.
    Through the windshield she saw the tiny men arguing with each-other and she sighed with contempt.
    The buzz of another news 'copter came from her left as a second pilot zoomed in at shoulder level.
    "That's Enough!" Laetitia said, turning her head and glaring at the new, bright orange interloper.
    Placing the chunk of roof with her tinies back on top of the skyscraper, she threw the helicopter in her hand straight down to the ground. With both hands free, she swatted at the orange one until she struck it with the back of her hand.
    "Ouch!" She exclaimed, feeling the sting of its blades on her skin.
    The orange helicopter began spiraling towards the ground, while she examined the back of her hand. The sting was already fading, but Laetitia didn't see any mark on her skin, not even a scratch. This was interesting.
    Reaching down to the roof of the skyscraper between her legs, she saw the tinies on top of it panic, but she was going for the antenna. Breaking the sharp, 4" steel spike off the end of the building, Laetitia held it up, then drilled it into the palm of her other hand.
    She could feel the poke and scrape of the metal, and it did hurt a bit, but it didn't cut her. Twisting it hard into her palm, she grimaced with the slight pain, but she was still unharmed. As the antenna crushed to dust, Laetitia's face broke into a smile. This power that she had, it seems to have made her skin stronger too.
    Pain was not her goal, and she didn't feel like testing this any farther, but it was so arousing to think that she might never have to worry about getting cut again.
    "Ohhhhh..." Laetitia sighed, pulling her hair back behind her head with both hands. She looked down her body to the small crowd between her legs. "My Tiny People... Don't You Like That I'm Such A Powerful Woman?"
    The tinies screamed at her attention, and were trying to crawl off the piece of rooftop.
    "Oh No... You're Not Leaving This Party... You're Going For A Ride... In My Bikini..." Laetitia said, grabbing up the chunk of roof and lifting it back to the hem of her bikini bottom.
    Shoving her entire free hand into the waistband of her bikini, Laetitia tipped the chunk towards her belly and poured the small crowd of bodies down into her bathing suit.
    "Such A Rowdy Bunch..." Laetitia said, rubbing them against her labia with her fingertips.
    She enjoyed the touch of so many hands and feet on her pussy, but it wasn't long before her fingers insisted on pushing them inside. Starting with one at a time, it wasn't long before Laetitia had shoved half of them up into her vagina with her eager fingers urging them deeper.
    "Mmmhhhh... Feels So Powerful..." Laetitia moaned, their tiny bodies igniting her pleasures.
    
---------------------------------------

    Janet and Monique were fortunate enough to have found a corner of the roof to huddle in while the giantess ripped their building apart. Luck was with them, as she didn't seem to notice these two women tucked under a piece of decorative sheet metal, but they had a clear view up at her voluptuous 800-something foot body towering overhead.
    They felt the skyscraper sway with the giantess as her thighs shoved it ever so slightly. Peering up, Janet could not look away as the giantess smashed and played with people and chunks of the building. Monique watched as well, but didn't stay quiet.
    "No. Shit. Nope. Shit." Monique continuously muttered in shock and denial.
    The giantess was getting freaky with all those people down her panties, along with her entire right hand. Her fingers could be seen shifting under the fabric as she pleasured herself, and the air was filled with her moaning.
    Then the giantess stopped.
    They looked up to her face as she closed her eyes and shuddered.
    "My Skin... Is Tingling All Over... Ohhhh... Fuck..." The giantess moaned.
    Something was happening.
    The surrounding blocks of the city became quiet. Janet briefly flicked her eyes down to the broken roofline and saw the stragglers stop and point up at the beautiful masturbating giantess.
    Awe and disbelief filled the people, and Janet looked back up to see the giant woman close her eyes and tip back her head.
    "I'm Growing Again!" The giantess announced in a voice thick with delight.

---------------------------------------

    "Yes... Ohhh Yesss..." Laetitia sighed, feeling power surging through her body. Her fingertips lingered inside of her, the sexual pleasure fueling her growth.
    "I Can Feel My Legs Stretching..." She moaned, paying attention to the tickle of the skyscraper crumbling against her naked thighs.
    "My Arms Getting Longer..." She moaned, sliding her free hand up across her stomach. Surging higher, Laetitia was thrilled that her body responded to her desires, growing more than she ever thought possible.
    "Uhnnh... My Boobs Swelling..." She moaned, opening her eyes and looking down to see her flesh bulging over her bikini top.
    A few tinies that had managed to hang on were now struggling against her bulging flesh, and she saw two of them lose their grip on her bikini top and fall.
    It wasn't just her top, but her sandals and the fabric of her bikini bottom were also becoming uncomfortably tight. Her power was so eager to expand her body, that her clothing still barely kept up.
    As she grew, the waistband of her bikini cut into her hand, while its straps dug into her hips. Slipping her hand out of her bikini relieved the tension, but the pleasure in her pussy was vanishing as well.
    Her bikini began to loosen, her sandals stretched, and Laetitia felt her  growth slowing. The tingles left her skin and her body eased into its new size as she stopped growing. It left her feeling dizzy, only partly because of how high her vantage point was now.
    Looking out at the city, Laetitia could see the tops of more skyscrapers than before. Looking to her right, she could almost see the rooftop of Central Tower. It was famous for being the first skyscraper in the state to reach 1,000 ft. tall. That meant something, that meant that she -- Laetitia Numen -- now stood a mighty one thousand feet tall.
    "Whoahhh... I'm Soooo Biiiiig..." She moaned, lowering her gaze down at her feet.
    A smile spread across her face as Laetitia saw that the thrill of her own growth was nothing compared to the exponential surge of panic in the people at her feet. The plaza had mostly emptied, but now there was a stream of tinies escaping Lemon Tower and running past her feet.
    Giggling, Laetitia wiggled her toes and watched the tinies scatter. Just her toes were taller than these people now! No longer feeling any action on her crotch, she brought her hand over and rubbed the outside of her bikini bottom. She had been too much for the tinies inside, but it was just getting her going.
    She felt the tingle of rubble on her naked thighs, teasing her. She looked down at the skyscraper between her legs, and before she realize it she was squatting down onto it. Laetitia rubbed her crotch and butt down into Lemon Tower. She liked how the floors crushed against her glutes, and continued the motion.
    "Watch Out For My Giant Ass! Hee Hee!" Laetitia giggled, sitting down on the skyscraper and watching it crush beneath her body.
    Down she went, floors exploding and sending clouds of debris out from beneath her ass. It was so easy, and she wanted to feel more destruction under her sexy body. As her ass hit the ground, she laughed until she coughed at the rising dust.
    Standing back to her full height, she looked at a cluster of skyscrapers only a few blocks away that rose to the level of her breasts. Several others rose to her hips, but now only the few super tall skyscrapers went over her head, and she was becoming more interested in things her size. Laetitia wanted to explore more of downtown, intent on having a good time with this city.

---------------------------------------

    Anxiety had always kept Quan on the verge of snapping at his customers, but the news feed on his phone never helped. He thought his business was finally setting down, then a monstrous woman began attacking.
    He was glued to channel 4 until she smashed their news 'copter, and he couldn't help stumbling out into the street, and there she was. A gorgeous bikini-clad woman rising over the skyscrapers at the end of the street. "Rising" was right, as she appeared to be growing even larger with her hand down her panties.
    People ran past him, but Quan just stared, frozen in awe. He watched her antics until she began walking his direction. Each of her legs was a smooth, curvaceous skyscraper on their own, and moved with powerful allure. Her body shifted seductively with each step, accompanied by the crunch of destruction and rumble of the street below him.
    "It's Not Like I'm Trying To Step On Anyone... Just Get Out Of The Way..." The giantess said with annoyance in her voice.
    But the sheer volume of her feminine voice, and the sight of her toes crushing down over a truck three blocks away undid him.
    "The big sexy lady will destroy us all!" Quan screamed, turning and running with the crowds away from the advancing giantess.
    He was one more man adding to the streets filled with panic, so that as the 1,000 ft. woman moved deeper into downtown, the city remained alive and vibrant at her feet.

Growing Resistance by alexg

    The buildings now rose up around Laetitia like a garden of glass and steel pillars. She was compelled to explore structures that were similar to her own gigantic stature, and what they could do for her. Not only were these buildings big, but as she entered the densest part of the city she knew these would be full of tiny people.
    Nearby buildings rattled with each of her steps, some cracking or dropping bits of debris. Down below in the shadowed streets, Laetitia felt the roads break under her steps as the soles of her sandals made deep footprints. Unfortunate vehicles and people were flattened beneath her soles, while the lucky ones ran from her advancing toes.
    The bigger she got, the less she really cared. People had plenty of time to flee this morning if they wanted to, so everyone left was now hers to play with, and more than ever she wanted to play. That was the other thing: all this power was such a rush. Every step, everything she crushed against her skin increased the thrill. It was intoxicating like nothing she'd ever felt, and she did not want to stop.
    Laetitia took her time, pausing to breathe before each step and paying attention to the sensations as she watched the ant-sized people run from her.
    "So Incredible... This Entire Puny City..." She said aloud, before stopping as a shiny glass skyscraper caught her eye.
    "Look At Me!" Laetitia said cheerfully, gazing at her own reflection in the flat, mirrored wall of the skyscraper. It was a tall building -- almost up to her chin -- and only a couple blocks away so she could see herself standing there amongst the tall downtown buildings. She ran her hands over her hips, sweeping her fingers up her torso.
    "Damn... I'm Hot..." Laetitia said, taking a moment to accept the confidence her 1,000 ft. stature was giving her. Seeing her reflection like this, her sexy young body towering over and amongst the monuments of the skyline, gave her a glimpse of the impression she was making on everyone in the city. Moreover, she appreciated how well her voluptuous body had taken the massive change in size.
    "You Like My Body... Don't You?" Laetitia teased, lowering her voice as she grabbed her breasts and stared into the windows of the skyscraper.
    "You Like My Curves... In This Little Bikini..." Laetitia said, feeling their gaze and sighing. "But I'm So Much More Woman Than You Could Ever Handle..."

---------------------------------------

    The whole team gazed together at the exceptionally gorgeous figure of the 1,000ft woman. She was stunningly beautiful, especially the way her skimpy string bikini and sandals revealed her voluptuous body.
    Here in the 70th floor conference room they had an excellent view of her rampage across the city, yet no one had thought to escape. At least not until now.
    Now she was staring them down, and there was a flash of excitement in her eyes as her hands reached for her bikini top. Her words were thick with desire while her fingers tugged at her bikini strings, adjusting the support of her heavy breasts.
    She took a step closer.
    All chatter stopped, as everyone watched and listened to the advancing giantess. She introduced herself as Laetitia, telling them how much fun they were about to have together. No one had the strength to argue.
    Lusty lady Laetitia's attention focused down onto their floor. She bent over and peered into the 70th story windows, so close that her grey eyes were all that could be seen.
    "Enjoying The View? Yeah...  Why Don't You Come Up To The Roof And Say 'Hi'? Hee Hee..." Her giggling rumbling through the building.
    Her face rose swiftly, lips, neck, and chest rising past until they were faced with the impending mass of the world's biggest tits.

---------------------------------------

    Straightening up and standing tall next to the skyscraper, Laetitia looked down at the dozen tinies already on the roof, smiled, then focused on her boobs hovering a foot from the glass.
    "So Big... Hee Hee Hee..." She giggled before stepping forward and pressing her breasts in through the windows of the towering building.
    She leaned against it, shifting her weight until the skyscraper creaked and leaned with her. Reaching up with both hands, she gently held the sides of the building and listened to the rising screams on the roof and within. Bending her legs, Laetitia began grinding her body down the facade. Squatting slowly and steadily, she dragged her breasts down through floor after floor of high-priced window offices.
    "Ohhh Yes..." she sighed at the feel of exploding glass and concrete on her skin.
    Looking into the ruptured walls through half-lidded eyes, Laetitia could see tinies struggling to get away from her to the other side of the building or down the stairwells. Spreading her thighs, she rubbed her bikini-covered pussy into the middle floors and moaned. The destruction felt nice, and the tinies' fear made her feel powerful, but she wanted more.
    Rising back up, broken structural elements and furniture jammed down her cleavage as her body gouged deeper into the side of the skyscraper. The building wasn't doing so well. Laetitia felt it swaying with her as she ground her body against it, and debris flowed freely down her stomach and legs.
    Her eyes rising back above the rooftop, she gazed over the skyline. Several dozen more skyscrapers rose all around her, few of their crystalline forms rising past her breasts. Yet over in the financial district there were a couple super-tall skyscrapers that still rose over her head. Laetitia wanted them, she wanted to feel them crush against her body. She wanted to fuck, and everything big was becoming a turn on.
    An unexpected prickling sensation on her ass caught her attention. Strangely, it was intensifying. Pulling back from her skyscraper, Laetitia turned around to see what it was. The prickling moved over her thighs, so she looked down. There on the roof of a knee-high building across the street were approximately two dozen men firing guns at her.
    "What Are You Doing? You Don't Scare Me..." Laetitia said as she leaned over, their bullets sweeping up her stomach.
    "Ow! Hey!" Laetitia yelled, rubbing at her eye as multiple shots struck her in the face.
    Raising her hand over the high-rise, she made a fist as bullets struck her breasts. Pivoting at her hips, she punched her fist into the side of the flat rooftop and felt the crunch of the building as she took out a quarter of the gunmen at once.
    "What The Hell Is With People And Their Guns?" She said in anger as the remaining attackers fled towards the stairs.
    "Oh You're Not Getting Away..." She said, pushing her palm down through the penthouse and crushing the exit.
    Sweeping her fingers through the men left on the rooftop, she knocked them all down, flicking them around the roof until they stopped firing. Before they could reload or retrieve their weapons, she plunged her hand into the structure and scooped up the remaining attackers. Holding this piece of building with her angry captives, she stood up, lifted it to her boobs.
    "You Were Trying To Hurt Me... That Wasn't Nice... If You Wanted To Play... You Could Have Just Asked..." Laetitia said, tipping the crumbling roof top over her right breast.
    The gunmen screamed, tumbling down onto her breast and sliding onto her bikini.
    "Now You Got Me... You Gonna' Strong-Arm Me Into Submission?" She asked sarcastically, grinning at the bug-sized men as they struggled to keep from falling from her boobs.
    Cupping her hand against her breast, Laetitia jiggled her tits and licked her lips as she watched the men struggle and fall from her bikini down onto her palm.
    "Can't Even Hang On... I Hope You've Got Some Fight Left In You..." She said, carrying them down past her navel. "Because There's One Place You Could Do Me Some Good..."
    Opening the hem of her bikini bottom with her free hand, Laetitia slid her fingers and the gunmen down into her nether regions. Down against her body she took them, using her fingers to push them against her genitals. Rubbing over a dozen men at once against her pussy was getting her wet, and then she felt three sharp pokes on her labia. One of them must have found another gun.
    "Uhnnnhhh... Fuuuhhckkk..." She groaned, undulating as she pushed them into herself with her fingertips.
    All of them squirming and fighting her was hot and made her feel so powerful. Violent men and their guns could no longer hurt her, and she could even use them for pleasure. Yet, as stimulating as it was, these tinies just couldn't last long against her giant pussy. Moaning softly as she felt them loose the fight against her vagina, Laetitia noticed an even larger crowd on the roof of a neighboring building. Strangely though, this crowd wasn't fleeing. They actually seemed to be shouting at her.
    Furrowing her brow and glaring at these tinies, Laetitia slid her hand out of her bikini and stepped over the noisy building. It didn't even reach her knees, and they looked so pathetic all the way down there. Some of them had signs, which Laetitia wanted to read, so she sat down next to the 20 story building. Spreading her legs as she sat around it, Laetitia liked how the building now rose from between her naked thighs. A few of the tinies seemed to lose their nerve and were backing away, but the rest began chanting in unison.
    "No more giants! Die bitch die!" Their chants and signs said.
    "Ohh No... You Can't Get Rid Of Me... This Is My City..." Laetitia said in a low, sultry tone. "My Playthings... To Use As I See Fit..."
    Laetitia placed her hands on opposite sides of the building and pushed her fingertips in through the upper floors. Leaning over the building, her dark, wavy locks slid over her shoulders and down her chest. She smiled wickedly at her breasts hovering over the crowd while she flexed her arms and ripped the roof off.
    "...And I Want To See How Fit You Haters Are... Ah Ha Ha Haaa!" Laetitia laughed menacingly as she lifted the rooftop full of people up to her beautiful face and piercing grey eyes.

---------------------------------------

    "What's the status on this 500 ft. woman?" Said the mustached man striding into the room. His stripes marked him as a general, and his voice held authority.
    "Actually sir, she's a 1,000 ft. woman now." Replied sergeant Ford, a bespectacled bald man sitting at the large table.
    "What?! When did this happen!? How can this happen?! Can't anyone figure out what is happening here? Someone put the coverage onscreen in here!" Shouted the general.
    People in uniforms shuffled about the room, reorganizing so that those with responsibility were around the table, and the lackeys back against the walls.
    "Ford, a giant chick is wrecking the city!" The general shouted.
    "Yes sir. What we going to do about it?" Ford replied.
    "Take. Her. Out." Said the general.
    "Gladly sir, but there aren't any restaurants big enough..." Ford began.
    "Shut up Ford! Marven, give me a plan!" The general barked.
    "Well, we noticed that she cried out in pain when she swatted a helicopter, so we know she can be hurt. But that gunfire didn't really do anything to her." Colonel Marven, a man in his 30's replied.
    "We need more than some vigilantes can throw at her. We need a coordinated strike, and we need it before she"-- he pointed dramatically at the screen --"gets any bigger! Do you hear me?" shouted the general.
    The room fell quiet as everyone watched the enormous woman pressing yet another building between her ample breasts and giggling gleefully over the dozens of people falling down her body to their doom.

Stancock Center by alexg
Author's Notes:
Like Laetitia herself, the chapter has gotten bigger...

    Even from the roof of their 30 story building, they were looking up at the giantess towering overhead.
    Her crotch was right in front of them, and looking up at the underside of her breasts their eyes met the giantess' gaze. She was bending over them as she was scanning the rooftops, and quickly lifted her head up, but it was a panicked moment. "Not Big Enough..." she boomed.
    They were fortunate to watch her step past without a second glance, but woe to the building she had her eye on. It was a big building, one of the few the super-tall skyscrapers that were even taller than she was. Still, she was the most incredible being to ever walk the earth and it was clear the giantess was loving the reaction she was getting from the miniature populace.

---------------------------------------

    Staring directly into the windows of the Stancock's upper floors, Laetitia grinned at the tiny people standing at the windows watching her approach. There were so many of them in there, and right before her eyes!
    She took another step closer.
    Reaching out with both hands, Laetitia placed her palms against the glass and steel walls of the building. The surface was warm and shadows were slight, as the sun reached it's apex in the sky. Sliding her fingers up and down, Laetitia felt the mullions and cross-members of the mighty building's exoskeleton as a bumpy texture against her fingertips.
    She heard screams spread through the floors as she touched them. Locking eyes with a group of tinies eye level, Laetitia ran her hands up to their floor. Gently pushing her fingertips in through the windows, she smiled without breaking her stare. The tinies turned and panicked, watching her 7 ft. fingers pushing through furniture across the open floor plan.
    Laetitia's hear was pounding as she watched their helplessness as she felt the little desks and chairs breaking against her fingertips, feeling the fragility of everything against her touch. Her breathing became shallow as her excitement rose, her fingers now trapping the group of two dozen tinies before her eyes.
    "You're So Weak... I Can Feel You Fighting My Fingers... But You Can't Even Break A Nail..." Laetitia spoke in amazement.
    The tension in her chest was becoming unbearable as her pussy hungered for touch and strands of her hair slid down her breasts. Extracting her fingers from the building, Laetitia reached up with both hands, pulling back her hair and stretching to release the tension in her neck. As her arms rose, another feeling filled her muscles.
    "Oh!!! What? My Body!!! Uuuuhhnnhh!!!" Laetitia moaned slowly.
    There was that familiar tingling sensation sweeping over her skin. Again, the ecstasy of growth flooded her senses as her body drank in trans-dimensional power.
    "I'm Growing... It Feels So Good... More..." Laetitia spoke as her fingers tingle while she worked them through her hair.
    Her toes tingled, then the sensation went moving up her arms and legs, across her chest, and up into her head.
    "Oh Yes... Growing And Growing..." She moaned as lightning and euphoria danced through her bones.
    With her hands behind her head and her arms up, Laetitia was thrusting her generous growing breasts towards the Stancock Center. Laetitia's skimpy swimsuit and sandals again struggled to contain her body as she grew. She held her breath as the straps pinched her feet, hips, and ribs, while her boobs swelled around her bikini cups.
    "Nnnnnhhhh..." Laetitia moaned breathlessly with her head already level with the Stancock's roof, but she kept growing even larger...

---------------------------------------

    "She's huge!" Screamed a woman in her 20's as she ran past the giantess's growing toes.
    People were desperately evacuating the Stancock Center, pouring out of the doors at ground level, but the growing colossal woman made it difficult.
    Many pedestrians not in immediate danger of her growing feet were looking up those incredible legs, watching her big round ass swaying back and forth, which blocking most of her torso.
    "Oh no. No. No." Sputtered an elderly woman.
    "Woah man!" Exclaimed a teenager.
    "Holy..." A middle-aged man began before gaping slack-jawed at up at the giantess as she twisted her torso and her boobs came into view, the seams of her bikini on the verge of bursting.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia felt tremendous.
    She was tremendous.
    "Wooooah..." She exclaimed as her clothing caught up and she breathed again.
    "Ha Ha... Wow!" She laughed. "I Guess I Grow Bigger With Bigger Emotions..."
    Laetitia was bigger, sexier, and more powerful than ever. Her chin was now at the roofline of the Stancock Center, and only the twin antenna towers on the roof still rose above her head.
    "Look At You... All Of You..." She said, letting go of her hair and placing her fingers at the edge of the flat roof.
    "You Want Me?" She asked, her eyes sweeping over the tiny, terrified people surrounding the rooftop helipad. "Tell Me What You See..."
    She was answered only with screaming and movement of the small crowd. There was a black helicopter with whirling blades in the center of the helipad, and far too many people to fit in it.
    "You're Trying To Escape..." Laetitia said, frowning mockingly.
    "No No... You're Not Getting Away..." She scolded. Reaching up she grabbed the tail of the helicopter between her fingertips just as it lifted off. Turning it towards her face, she peered in through the windscreen at the tiny men inside. She felt the aircraft lurch as its blades spun desperately against her grip.
    "Why Would You Run Away From Me?" She asked, receiving no discernible response.
    "This Is My Party... And I Say Who Goes!" Laetitia raised her voice, then threw the helicopter straight down.
    It struggled to right itself, but still hit the ground and exploded next to her right foot. Reaching into the crowded rooftop with the tip of her pointer finger, Laetitia then smashed her fingers into the penthouse, destroying the  the remaining escape route.
    "Better... Now What Do We Have Here?" She said, looking at the antennae.
    Two white towers of slender steel lattice rose 17 inches up from the roof of the Stancock. They looked impressive and delicate, and since it was lunchtime Laetitia wondered what they tasted like.
    Reaching to the roof, Laetitia wrapped her hands around the base of each antenna. She tightened her grip and twisted the antennae, listening to the screech of steel and watching the tinies on the roof fall as she shook their building. It took a bit of effort, as they were big structures, but Laetitia was so powerful that both antennae ripped free within seconds.
    Holding one antenna up to her face, Laetitia admired the engineering and detail in the half-inch diameter shaft. Bits of steel and electronics were stuck all over it, and she stuck out her tongue and licked some off. These metal bits rolled around in her mouth, but didn't taste like much. Opening wide, she stuck the tip of the antenna into her mouth and bit down.
    It was chewy, as the steel resisted being bitten away, but her powerful teeth quickly reduced it to mash between her molars as she chewed. The steel was bland, but faintly salty. It wasn't bad, so she took another bite. Laetitia watched the rooftop crowd get to their feet as she snacked on parts of their building. Most were staring at her mouth in horror, undoubtedly worried they might be next.
    "Mmmhhh... Kinda' Bland..." Laetitia said, smacking her lips as she finished off the entire left antenna.
    The remaining antenna wasn't so appealing, and she turned to a waist-high skyscraper on her right. Shoving the base of the antenna forcefully down into the pointed roof, Laetitia giggled as she let go and admired her addition to the building. The antenna tilted awkwardly to the side, but stayed put, so she returned her focus to the Stancock Center.
    The nervousness of the tinies so close to her face was making her tense. Locks of her hair had slid over her shoulders and chest again, so Laetitia reached up and pulled her hair back. She bundled it as though she were putting on a scrunchie, though -- of course -- she didn't have one, but the motion was soothing.
    Breathed heavily with her arms behind her head, she couldn't help but notice how close her breasts wobbled next to the skyscraper.
    "How Are These Giant Titties For Ya? You Like 'Em?" Laetitia asked, twisting her torso a bit to set her boobs jiggling.
    Her bikini strap was chafing against her neck, and as she slipped her fingers down and under the string, she wondered why she was even wearing a top.
    "Hmmm... Ha Ha! Let's See What We Can Do... Stay Together Now... And Just Wait A Moment While I Get Comfortable..."
    Turning her back to the Stancock Center, Laetitia began fumbling with her bikini strings.
    "Oh... Come On... That's Got It..." She muttered, untying her bikini top behind her back.
    Carefully slipping off her top, Laetitia held the bikini cups just below her naked breasts and gave her shoulders a little shake to dislodge the unfortunate tinies still stuck to her breasts. The fresh air was invigorating, and her nipples became more erect as a few tinies fell past them.
    Carlessly tossing her top over the roofs of nearby highrises, Laetitia cupped her boobs in her hands, enjoying how big she was. Giving her head a little shake, she turned around and once again faced the Stancock Center.
    "Now How Do You Like Me? How Does It Feel... Being At The Mercy Of A Giantess?" Laetitia whispered to all the tinies.
    She stepped next to the building, right next to the glass. Her eyes glazed over and her mouth hung open as she stared into the tiny faces.
    "You're So Small..." She breathed as she slipped her hands away from her well-endowed chest.
    "And I'm So... Fuckin'... Big..." she said, grabbing the corners of the building.
    There was a moment of stillness, Laetitia savoring the sight of the 1/4 inch high tinies staring down at her tits. They were like ants. She dominated all of them, and even the Stancock Center itself. Then, throwing back her shoulders and puffing out her chest, Laetitia slammed her naked breasts into the side of the skyscraper.

---------------------------------------

    The central command room was quiet as everyone watched the giantess moaning and stretching as she grew.
    She was undeniably sexy.
    Chatter flew around the room.
    "She just hit the 1,300 ft. mark, and she's stabilizing."
    "Damn! Can't anyone get a handle on how she's growing? We've got to stop her before she starts wiping out our defenses!"
    "What exactly do you propose to do? Lock her up?"
    "At least her bikini grew with her." The general remarked, his back to the screen.
    "Um, actually sir, she's taking it off." Ford said.
    "She's doing what?" Yells the general, spitting out his coffee and spinning around to face the screen.
    "Taking off her top, sir." Ford replied.
    "What! Why?" The general gasps.
    "Oh god! There's people up there!" Exclaims a sergeant Sinclair, a red-haired woman.
    "Not anymore. She's shaking them off, down into her top." Ford replied.
    The general facepalmed as the room stirred with discomfort.
    "She's an enormous, crazy, monster." He stated authoritatively before turning to a junior officer.
    "What's the word on the deployment?"
    "We'll be ready in 60 minutes, sir."
    "Oh shit!"
    "What is it, Sinclair?"
    "She just shoved her boobs into the Stancock Center!" Sgt. Sinclair yelled.
    "Dammit..." The general swore, swiveling back to his subordinate. "You have 30 minutes. Make it happen."
    "Yes, sir." Replied the officer, turning on his heel and swiftly leaving.

---------------------------------------

    Inside the 90th floor of the Stancock Center, nearly every staff member of SimiCorp was glued to the windows, watching the giant woman outside. They felt the floor shake with every step she took as the colossal young woman advanced on their building.
    She was already so enormous, and kept growing even larger! Even with her face out of view, her erotic moaning let them know that she was seriously enjoying every inch of the experience.
    Even after reaching her new height, somewhere over their building, she was getting hornier than ever. Every man followed her around the building and watched as she took off her top. Many couldn't help themselves and were getting hard as this bigger, topless giantess stepped back to the building. Her face and legs went out of view as she came right up to the skyscraper, then slipped her hands away from her boobs.
    Anyone still conscious on the upper floors was awestruck as tremendous naked tits wobbled just outside the windows. Someone fled toward the core of the building, screaming "Tits!" at the top of his lungs.
    But he was too late.
    With a horrendous crash, the enormous twin mounds of female flesh rammed through the windows and bulldozed through offices with ease. Floors and ceilings crumbled like crackers, and piled up against the giantess' bosom.
    Stumbling and tripping, the employees ran, but several fell to the floor and were helplessly pushed along by the rising wreckage. The chaos continued up to the elevators, pushing howling people through the doors. Yet just as they were about to be crushed by the advancing breast, it stopped.
    There was respite, and as the rubble fell away, they saw the vast naked flesh of the giantess's boob falling slowly away as she exhaled, returning with a slow swell as she inhaled.
    Seven people huddled in the back of the elevator as the bell dinged and the doors slid closed.

---------------------------------------

    With her breasts now buried in the side of the building, Laetitia could feel the weight of the five undamaged upper stories resting on her soft flesh. Her sensitive nipples were swelling as the rubbed into the gritty debris of the building. Her breathing was shallow and her mouth dry as she looked down at the people just below her chin on the roof.
    "Now We're Closer..." Laetitia said softly.

---------------------------------------

    On the roof, everyone was once again struggling to their feet after she shook the building. It was harder to find balance as the building heaved beneath them, rising every time her chest swelled as she inhaled.
    And then, from somewhere far below, the building shook harder.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia began to hump the skyscraper, rubbing her crotch into it, shoving her sexy body into it.
    "Uhhhh... Yeahhh... Come On Guys..." She groaned while watching the crowd on the roof fall over each other.
    Reaching around to the opposite side of the skyscraper, Laetitia held the corners, bracing the building against her thrusts.
    Slowing down, Laetitia twisted her hips in an undulating fashion, grinding her crotch against the skyscraper. She started grinding her breasts as well, pressing her chest even deeper into the building, and feeling the core of the structure press into her cleavage.
    Her fingers went sliding down the facade, windows shattering at her touch. The steel and glass of the tower was so fragile and as everything broke against her flawless body, she felt powerful. The building yielded nicely to her movements, and the people people screaming for her to stop only made her hunger for more.
    "Uhhmmmmm... Oooooohhh... That's Good..." Laetitia moaned.
    Shifting her balance, Laetitia moved her right leg up against the building. Rotating her foot, she sent her toes smashing through the ground floor columns and into the lobby far below.

---------------------------------------

    Naturally, no one at the hotel had been working all day, as with everyone else in the Stancock Center they were riveted to the nearest TV screen watching coverage of the giantess. Even seeing her, she didn't seem real until they could feel the rumble of her footsteps. That's when they headed to the windows, trying to catch a glimpse of her.
    By the time they could see enormous legs moving toward them and lingering outside their windows, evacuation was ongoing. With thousands of people jamming the elevators and stairwells, it was taking forever to get out.
    Howard, maintenance lead, was glad to have made it to the lobby and shoved through the crowd from the stairs. He was heading for the revolving glass doors when he stopped cold.
    A giant foot, wrapped in brown leather straps, blocked the side door. It was so huge he couldn't even see the heel, but the toes were unmistakably sinking into the plaza outside. He turned with the crowd, only to see that another massive toe blocked the front exit. As he stared, wondering where to go, the toe began to move.
    The giant toe lifted and turned, pulling on its straps. It shoved forward, ripping through the columns that framed the lobby and swept through the facade. Glass and steel exploded everywhere and Howard saw the rest of the giant toes thrusting behind their leader into the lobby. He turned to run, but was overcome, and disappeared between feminine toes as big as buses.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia could feel the floors above the lobby breaking onto her foot, and bit the corner of her lip while growling softly in her throat. The tickle of debris caused her toes to wiggle instinctively in the ruins of the ground floor.
    "My Toes Are In The Lobby... Ahh... I Can Feel It Breaking... You Can't Imagine..." she droned, rolling her eyes.

---------------------------------------

    Trapped on the roof, the small crowd in the sky took her word for it, as they couldn't see what she was doing to their building. The way it was swaying though, and the way she was looking at them told them how this would end.
    The giantess rolled her head, sending her chestnut brown hair flowing around her cheek and against the side of the building.
    Unable to stand against all the shaking, much of the crowd had crawled on hands and knees away from her moaning mouth. Still, everyone kept their eyes on that giant, beautiful face. That was the face of a woman who's whims determined their fate, and so they hung on her every word.
    Unfortunately for them, she was only getting hornier.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia felt the titillating sensation of her left thigh against the corner of the building. It was so good, she lifted her leg and focused on rubbing her inner thigh up the building. Her smooth flesh rubbed against the tower, yielding more pleasure.
    The thrumming of a circling news helicopter told her that many more people were watching her. Her use of this skyscraper was headline news, and it was exciting.
    "Yes... This Building Feels Good... It's Mine... All Of You Are..." Laetitia spoke sensuously. "Tell Me What You Feel... Tell Me... What You Want... Tell Me!" She demanded, her voice leaving no room for argument.
    Screams of "Stop!" or "Help!" were all she could distinguish from her rooftop crowd. It's as articulate as anyone could be, under the circumstances.
    Laetitia tipped her face over the roof, nose pointed at the crowd, and narrowed her eyes.
    "No... I Can't Stop..." She said before sliding her tongue over her lips.
    It was all so amazing feeling a super-tall skyscraper crunch against her bare skin. Laetitia had needs, though, and sliding her thigh up the side of the tower was no longer enough.
    "Uhhhhhnnn... Aahhh... I Want This... I Want You... All Of You..." Laetitia gasped. "Fuck... So Much Is Crushing Into My Tits... Yes!"
    Pleasure all over her body only urged her on.
    "Scream... Scream That You Want Me!!!" Laetitia yelled, and without thinking, she wrapped her leg around the Stancock Center.
    She squeezed the skyscraper against herself, simultaneously drawing her leg through the lower stories while pulling the upper portion of the building against her chest with both hands.
    It was far too much.
    The skyscraper groaned as it's structure was violated. Laetitia's breasts exploded through the upper floors and out the opposite side of the building as she pulled the top of the skyscraper into her tits. Her leg sliced through dozens of stories and smashing through the building's structural core. Within seconds, the once-mighty skyscraper became a cascading ruin.
    Laetitia watched in shock as the entire building disintegrated against herself, pouring down her body and over the streets below.
    Focusing up onto the roof and all the tinies trapped there, she became lost in her lust. She could only sigh at them as the upper stories crumbled into her cleavage and sent the tiny people tumbling down over her naked breasts. They were scrambling to stay atop her boobs, but the flow of rubble was carrying them to the edge. As the last large chunks of the roof and panicking people slid down over her tits, Laetitia followed them with her eyes as they plummeted into the rising cloud of dust and debris around her body.
    She watched until there was nothing left of the Stancock Center but a large grey cloud billowing below her waist.
    Coming to her senses and blinking rapidly, Laetitia couldn't believe what she just did. She had tried to have sex with a skyscraper; of course that didn't work! She stood alone, with only rubble dusting her naked boobs and arms as a reminder of what once stood next to her, and the destruction she had wrought.
    Stunned at the evidence of her power, she blinked several times before regaining her senses.
    She was a giantess! Of course she was an enormous, unstoppable monster! Smashing buildings was what it's all about! This was her city not, to use as she saw fit!
    The humorous side of the situation struck her and Laetitia laughed loudly, her amusement echoing off the buildings of downtown and out over her miniature city full of powerless ant-sized people.

Downtown Dining by alexg

    "Ha Ha Ha Ha Hah!" Laetitia laughed, feeling ridiculous at her display of passion like an exhibitionist. Yet, everywhere around her the miniature cityscape churned in panic, too busy running for their lives to pay attention to her directly. The realization put her more at ease with her her situation.
    "Hee Hee Hee..." She giggled, more confidently and beginning to feel her body. "Ohhhh... Mhhhh..." She sighed, her laughter fading to soft moaning as her hands wiped the rubble from her naked breasts.
    Laetitia was nearly the tallest thing on the skyline now. The 1/4" tinies swarming in the streets at her feet weren't even as high as the soles of her sandals. Even standing on the footbed, they wouldn't be able to reach over her toes.
    "Damn I'm Big!" She exclaimed, squatting down on her haunches for a better look at the tinies as they scattered away from her. She watched them going into other buildings, trying to find a place to hide, and her gaze swept up to the roofs of the 40, 50, and 60 story buildings. Even squatting, Laetitia was bigger than most of the skyscrapers around her, and her heart was beating faster as she looked down over the rooftops so close to her.
    Reaching out for a thin, 42 story skyscraper with both hands, she leaned forward. Her fingers sank into the building as she grabbed it, but her balance betrayed her as she leaned too far. Her body lurched forward and Laetitia found herself plunging through the building, her hands smashing through the walls before her heavy tits hit the structure and her entire torso crushed its floors like a stack of wafers.
    "Woah! Ha ha ha!" Laetitia laughed as she caught herself enjoying the extra destruction against her bare skin.
    Turning to her right, her eyes were level with the roof of a wide black glass building, and she could see a dozen tinies staring back at her in shock. Laetitia pressed her breasts down into more of the collapsing ruins beneath her, moaning and undulating her enormous body. She was making a scene for some attention, but the tinies were turning and running for the stairwell, escaping down into their building.
    "No... Uhhnh... Not Getting Away From Me!" She said brightly. Pivoting on the balls of her feet, Laetitia faced the black glassy building, admiring her reflection in its flat surface. Springing forwards, she dove into this one intentionally, delighting in every crunch and tingle of the entire 50 story building against her body.
    Her momentum was greater this time, and Laetitia found herself diving all the way through her target and into the following building, her quarter-mile-tall self sprawling over three city blocks.
    "Oh Ha Ha Haaa! Uhmmmm..." She laughed and sighed with pleasure, squirming in the piles of broken steel, concrete and glass.
    Laying prone in the middle of downtown, Laetitia was captivated by the sight of so many tiny people and vehicles passing only inches below her great eyes. Panting from her exertions, she was enjoying how powerful and arousing it all was.
    Some of the tinies were staring up at her, and she smiled, then pursed her lips. Lowering her face to the street, Laetitia kissed them, her lips covering half a dozen cars and people. The tingle of their pounding arms was funny, and she liked it. Finishing her kiss, she smiled at the tinies laying in the street.
    "Mwah! Now How Do You Like Me?" Laetitia asked with a wink. The stimulation on her tongue had awakened an emptiness in her stomach, which is when she realized that she hadn't actually eaten anything today.
    She was a giantess, though, what could she eat? Tinies were cute, but she couldn't bring herself to imagine eating anything -- or anyone -- alive. Food was so small; an entire grocery store could fit in her stomach.
    The scent of burgers and fries wafted up her nose as she looked towards the McDonalds to her left. Fast food was so nasty, but the smell rumbled her stomach. She was so big though, that the entire restaurant was only the size of a hamburger.
    The restaurant itself may be the answer. Buildings were the only things even close to her scale anymore. There was a Japanese steakhouse she had always wanted to try, and it wasn't far away.
    Pushing herself up to a sitting position, then standing to her full height, rubble rained down from her body. Laetitia stretched, feeling the wind and sun on her naked torso, and delighting in how incredible she felt.
    The swaying weight of her immense breasts reminded her that some support would be good. She was glad to let "her girls" have some air, but she wanted more active play soon. Though she didn't have a sports bra in her size, she saw her bikini top laying over a building, so she bent down and picked it up.
    Tying the strings behind her back, Laetitia adjusted her skimpy top to yield impressive cleavage while keeping her nipples covered. Getting her boobs settled, she looked at the street stretching out in front of her, and spoke to the tinies at her toes.
    "I'm Hungry..." She said ominously, stepping forward and crushing several cars and trucks beneath her right foot. "...And I'm Getting Something To Go..."
    Just one of her feet filled the entire four-lane thoroughfare, so Laetitia did a runway strut as she went stepping down the streets past waist-high skyscrapers. She could see all the rooftops, and focused on the blue tiled roof of Bonsai Japanese Steakhouse.
    "There It Is..." She said, filling the parking lot with her left foot, and blocking an entire street with her right.
    Bending down, she was amazed that the entire restaurant was the size of her hand as she covered it with her palm. Digging her fingers into the earth around the building, she saw tinies ran out the front doors. She squeezed her grip, grabbing the entire building and ripping it up with its foundations.
    Lifting the restaurant to her face, she admired it's ornamental details as the gourmet smells filled her senses. Opening wide, Laetitia put a corner in her mouth and took a big bite.
    The building crunched between her teeth, and she felt bricks and beams falling over her tongue. Though it tasted a little like cardboard, there was a strong flavor of salty sauces and meat that was actually tasty.
    "Mmmmhhh... Not Bad..." Laetitia said, evaluating her first taste of a building. Taking another bite, she looked into the building as she chewed, marveling at the tiny tables and lighting. Kitchen appliances were tumbling into the dining area, and everything was piling up against the back wall as she tipped the restaurant in her hand.
    Four more bites and the building was gone.
    "A Second Course..." She said, eyeing the patio of a Italian restaurant on the roof of the low building across the street. Reaching out, Laetitia plunged her fingers into the top of the building, completely capturing the entire restaurant in her grasp.
    She liked the feeling of the floors breaking against her fingertips like graham crackers, and the sight of tinies escaping to the remaining portions of the roof just before she ripped her snack off the building. Laetitia could smell the grease and Italian spices as she brought it to her face, and her mouth was watering.
    With her free hand, she reached up and broke the restaurant in half, spilling furniture and rubble over her tits before taking a big bite.

---------------------------------------

    Johnny had gotten to work a bit late due to the crazy traffic outside, but he would never abandon his precious restaurant, not for any giant anything. Usually people would be lined up at the door, but only a few employees were inside, all staring at the TV.
    He stood and watched with them, not knowing what to say. At least, until the floor began to shake.
    Enormous feet appeared outside and everyone went to the windows now, watching the giantess set down and devour the steakhouse. They covered their ears at the noisy crashing sounds of her chewing concrete and steel mixed with the rumble of her satisfaction.
    She was so damn big!
    Only when her eyes focused on him, his restaurant, Johnny realize the trouble they were in.
    "Get outta here! Go on!" He yelled to his employees as he dashed for the cash box in the back room, but he was too late. Everything shook and the lights went out. Cupboards flew open and dishes spilled everywhere as he felt his stomach lurch.
    By the time he regained his balance, cracks were forming in the ceiling, and sunlight streamed in as the building fell away. All he could see was the beautiful face of a young woman the size of the Empire State Building, and her tongue sliding over her lips.
    "No! Help!" Johnny screamed as her lips parted, her teeth appeared, and her mouth kept getting bigger.
    "I'm in here! Stop!" He cried as the moist darkness of her mouth encircled the restaurant, but she probably couldn't even hear him.
    Light faded to darkness as explosions sounded all around him. Johnny fell, rolling onto wetness that could only be her tongue.
    "Help! Nooooo!" He screamed, swimming in saliva and falling, falling...

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia felt better with something in her stomach, though she remained skeptical whether there was any nutrition in bricks and steel. At the same time she still didn't understand how she could be so huge in the first place. Whatever was causing her massive growth, it was causing all her desires to go wild. Now that her stomach was satiated, her sexual needs were begging for attention.
    She wanted to try making out with something again, though the buildings nearby were only half as big as the Stancock was. A beige boxy high-rise on the next block looked worth a try, so she crawled over to it.
    Sitting down on her legs, Laetitia scooted up next to the narrow 35 story building in front of her. Compared to the people running from its entrance, and the few she could see through the windows, these were high-ceiling floors. Squinting at the windows, she could see that this once was a classy building a few decades ago. It was so close to her, and she leaned forward until she was looking down at the flat roof just below her face. Reaching out, she embraced the building, mashing her breasts into the side and giving her crotch a little grind against it.
    "That's It..." She said, bending her head down, letting the long, chestnut strands of her hair drape over the rooftop.
    Looking at her surroundings, Laetitia saw that even as she sat there, the skyscrapers on either side only reached to her shoulders.
    "Yessss..." She sighed. A smile spread over her lips, as Laetitia felt proud of herself. She was powerful, and could do anything she wanted. She could use everything as she wanted. The feeling was intoxicating and she was getting horny.
    Pulling the building against her body, she concentrated on the tingle of breaking glass againsts her fingers as she worked them in through the windows and little scrapes of steel beams breaking on her firm stomach and supple breasts.
    "Uhmmmmm... Goood..." She moaned, bending her face down and kissing the rooftop.

---------------------------------------

    "Airmen, I never thought this could be reality, but we are under attack by a giant monster." Sergeant Smith spoke in front of the gathered men in flight suits. A grey-haired man in his 50's, he was known for being all business, with a face that may as well have been etched in stone.
    "...And by 'giant' I mean over 1,300 feet tall." He paused, letting this fact settle over the room.
    "This monster -- as devastating as she is -- appears in the form of a young woman." The sergeant raised a remote to turn on a screen showing live TV coverage of the giantess.
    "My personal belief is we are dealing with nothing more than a woman -- a big woman, to be sure -- but merely a woman as far as anyone can tell." The giantess could be seen wrapping her arms and legs around a building the size of her torso.
    "The monster's official designation is codename 'Mega Laetitia', referencing both her size and name she uses. For radio comms with this squadron I will be informally referring to her as 'Mega-titia'".
    "More like 'Mega-titties' if you ask me." A blonde pilot remarked while poking his neighbor with his shoulder.
    "Yeah, you get a cup size on those jugs of hers? Hot damn!" Another pilot remarked.
    "Men, what she does with her tits is now a matter of national defense. She is certainly attractive, but we are to concentrate on her libido here, not ours, as it's already having a considerable effect on her behavior. Her destructive rampage must end, and you will bring her down." Smith said sternly.
    "By ourselves?" Questioned another pilot.
    "No, this is a coordinated strike. Auxiliary air squadrons and ground units are being assembled as we speak, but you will be leading the attack."
    "Unnnhhhh... Give It To Me..." The giantess moaned onscreen as she squeezed the high-rise against her body.
    The sergeant raised an eyebrow.
    "She's asking for it, men. Get out there and nail this bitch so we can all be home in time for dinner. Dismissed!" He barked.

Suburbanites by alexg

    Twisting her ass into the earth and feeling the building crunching between  her thighs, Laetitia's sense of power was rising with the amount of destruction on her skin. Her fingers already inside the building, she pressed her palms into it and felt multiple floors as fragile as wafers breaking against her hands. Rising sounds of human terror within the building only made it more exciting.
    "Crushing Feels Amazing..." She says aloud before leaning down to kiss the building again.
    Whomp, whomp, whomp... a low, unfamiliar thrumming sound was becoming louder. Lifting her head, Laetitia saw a pair of large twin-rotor helicopters approaching from her right. These were different from the small news 'copters she had become used to, these were military helicopters. They passed low overhead, and she glared at them, irritated by their presence. Laetitia began questioning why they had bothered to annoy her when a new sound emerged.
    A distant screeching noise reached her ears just as she realized that more military aircraft were approaching. She focused on dark specks on the horizon,  watching them appear larger as they approached.
    "Fighter Jets..." She said, realizing that if the military were getting involved, her life was about to get a whole lot messier.
    The pair of identical fighter jets were soon within range and Laetitia was shocked to see the traces of two missiles streaking towards her. They were aimed right at her face!
    "Hey!!!" Laetitia screamed, ducking to the side and smashing her breasts out the side of the building.
    She had dodged the missiles, and turned to watch them explode into the city a mile away. She could still hear the jets though, and could see them circling around for their next pass.
    "Oh No You Don't..." She growled, extracting her hands from the building and rapidly rising to her feet. Standing at her full 1,320 foot height, Laetitia towered above the neighborhood. Bits of rubble fell from her body and smashed into the roof of the 35 story building at her knees as she glared at her airborne attackers.
    They stayed low, approaching her at chest level. They fired their missiles again, launching them directly at her breasts. This time Laetitia swung her leg around the building below her, stomping her foot down into its parking lot as she twisted, the missiles streaking past her bosom. Completely underestimating her reach, the jets were banking as Laetitia reached out and swatted their wingtips with her fingers. Losing control, both jets spiraled downward, exploding into a residential street not far from where the second round of missiles landed.
    Panting and relieved, Laetitia stood at the edge of the high-density developments of Downtown and looked out over the suburbs. From her high vantage point, she could see miles and miles of houses and businesses stretching out from the city center. Much looked normal -- save for the streets jammed with fleeing tinies -- but she soon found what she was looking for.
    At a time when no one would want to be shopping, there were rows of dark vehicles lining up in the vast parking lot surrounding the Southworth shopping mall. They had to be the army.
    "I'm Sorry... But Those Jets Ruined The Moment..." Laetitia said, looking down at the building between her calves and all the tinies running from her feet.
    "Business Before Pleasure... So I'm Going To Deal With Them..." She said, adjusting her bikini bottom, pulling the straps higher over her hips.
    "Downtown Has Been Fun... But Now It's Time To Go To The Mall... Hee Hee..." She giggled.
    "You Stay Right Here Until I Get Back..." She said, with a hint of threat in her light and feminine, yet booming voice.
    Lifting her right foot and stepping forward, Laetitia felt the crush of a two-story buildings beneath her sandal and sighed. Crushing had become an aphrodisiac, and as angry as she was at the military, her thirst was not diminished.
    None of the local highways provided a direct route to the mall, so Laetitia walked through medium-density blocks of town homes. Several of these two or three story structures were smashed under her sandal with every step, and she watched bits of lumber burst from beneath her soles like toothpicks while the more fortunate inhabitants ran from her toes.
    "Uhmmmm... Yesss... Run From Me..." She said.
    Walking past a pair of some 30-story condominiums Laetitia chuckled at how they didn't even reach her knees, and their phallic shape was getting her attention. Though uncertain what sex even meant at her size, her pussy was going to need pleasure from something soon.
    But first, she was meeting some men at the mall.

---------------------------------------

    Bart had just watched the giantess wipe out blocks of downtown buildings, and now she was rampaging right towards his house!
    The rest of his neighbors were doing the sensible thing and fleeing, he could not stop staring at her. Each time her foot rose and fell, the ground shook and sounds of destruction became louder.
    Then she was there.
    A brief darkness covered his home those nearby before an explosion of force knocked him to the pavement. Getting up, he saw only her toes, large and round before him, they were as beautiful as they were huge.
    "Enjoying Yourself As Much As I Am?" Her voice boomed, and Bart tipped back his head to look up her incredible body.
    By the time he was looking at her face, she had one eyebrow raised. The fact that she had stopped, the fact that she was talking to him, and the fact that he was still alive was overwhelming. Looking back to her toes, he wanted them. Heedless of the risk, Bart approached her big toe swelling past the edge of her sandal and several feet taller than himself, and stroked it with his hand.
    "Oh Aren't You Nice..." she said, mockingly, before he felt himself flying backwards and landing on the lawn across the street.
    She had only nudged her foot slightly forward, but this was far more than he could handle, and Bart only realized what had happened after it was over.
    "And So Puny..." She uttered dismissively.
    It had knocked some sense into him, and he scramble up and ran for his car parked down the street, hoping she wouldn't crush it too.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia loved toying with her miniature men. Though she was on a mission, there was always time to indulge in intimidating the occasional tiny.
    Nearing the mall, she looked around for anything large nearby. The only structure of note was a tall red and white radio tower standing to her right. Turning to the side, she stepped over to it. It was a free-standing tower with an intricate steel lattice that tapered from a wide base to a pointy tip that just reached her waist.
    It would do nicely.
    Bending down, Laetitia reached for the base of the tower with one hand, and grabbed the middle of the tower with her other. Running her fingers through the steel lattice of the tower's structure at ground level, she easily smashed the supports before tearing the entire thing from the ground.
    Resuming her walk to the mall, she held the tower horizontally by its center with one hand, gently swinging her new weapon next to her thigh.

---------------------------------------

    "Mega-titia is on the move. Alpha strike was a success. She has spotted our forces and is advancing on the Southworth Mall. All troops prepare to engage. I repeat: Mega-titia is on the move..." Announced the radio in the Humvee.
    Chad adjusted the chin strap of his helmet before sticking his head out the window to get a good look at the approaching giantess.
    "Damn that chick's big!" He exclaimed, realizing what 'over 1,000 ft. tall' really meant.
    He saw her foot rise over the low houses of the neighborhood, rubble sliding over her toes like sand as her toned leg swung forwards. She stomped down over a four-lane boulevard with a step he could feel in the Humvee.
    The news was non-stop, but actually seeing the enormous 23 year old woman in person was something else. She was so big, her skimpy bikini only highlighted her physical assets. It was hard not to stare as her hips shifted and big breasts bounced with each stride, and the earth shook from her footsteps. Wrenching his stare from her tits, he looked up at the strands of her wavy hair draped on her chest, tracing them up to where they framed her beautiful face.
    This shouldn't be turning him on, but it was.
    Her eyes narrowed, glaring down at them with confidence and anger while her sandal-shod foot smashed down over a gas station 1/4 of a mile down the road. Her pretty toes pressed into the earth before a muffled explosion and a plume of dark smoke spewed from beneath her sole.
    The sound rattled his senses. Chad focused on the mission. This was a monstrous threat that must be stopped and he gritted his teeth while cocking his rifle as the giantess loomed beyond the edge of the mall parking lot.

---------------------------------------

    Laetitia looked down at her toes blocking the perimeter road that circled the Southworth Mall.
    So this is what the military was up to, how predictable.
    There had to be well over a hundred vehicles here, but she wasn't impressed. There were many tanks and trucks, the largest of which were only 2 inches long and reminded her of beetles.
    The screech of jet engines went over her again, though they stayed well out of reach this time.
    They couldn't let her have some fun, could they? These men especially couldn't let a woman have the power. Laetitia had all the power. They would see.
    "This Is Your Army? Ha Ha! Look At You... You Tiny Little Bugs... You're Just Ants To Me Now... And I Stomp On Ants!" Laetitia threatened, raising her voice and lightly tapping her right foot into the ground.
    "But I Can Be Merciful... If You Turn Around And Leave... I..." She took a deep breath, then licked her lips. "I Will Let You Go..."
    Truthfully though, Laetitia wasn't feeling merciful. The very idea that all these men would gather together just to attack her was enough to make her loose her temper. She brandished the tower out in front of herself like a sword. Bits of steel sprinkled from the tower as it flexed in her hand, but it's integrity held.
    The military had attacked her first, trying to hit her with those missiles, and now none of them were moving. Well, if force was all these tiny men understood, then she was going to let them have it. She wasn't going to let anyone bully her any more.
    If a battle is what the army wanted, then Laetitia was ready.

Battle by alexg

    Brandon stared in awe.
    It was Laetitia.
    "Wow!" was all he could say while other soldiers' yelled out in amazement.
    "There she is..."
    "Oh hot momma'!"
    "Hot Damn!"
    The colossal woman was over a mile away, but she was as clearly visible as if she were only across a room.
    Her hips swayed as she approached, and his eyes dropped to her feet as the trees bordering the parking lot were flattened beneath her sandals.
    His dick was betraying him. Of course, he would love the chance to bang her if she were normal sized, but he had more desperate priorities than sex right now;  priorities like survival.
    Half-naked and gorgeous she stood there, obviously measuring up her opposition, and by the smiles and giggles, apparently not real impressed with them. The giantess pointed the tower in her hand at a battalion behind him. Brandon blanched as he realized what she was insinuating. Command hadn't told them much, but the news was going nuts over her, and the rumors were outrageous. Still, if her gigantic size and skimpy bikini didn't betray her intentions, then the look on her face did. This woman was ready for something.
    Fortunately, so were they.
    "Command, this is general Madin, the target is in our sights now. I repeat: Mega-titia is in our sights." Came the voice over his radio.
    "You have your orders men. Once she is in range, you may open fire at your discretion."
    Brandon gulped, his heart pounding as he salivated over her sexy curves.
    She must have been getting impatient, because she started walking forward.
    It was incredible.
    The ground shook under each footstep.
    And as she approached, she grew larger, and larger, and larger, until Brandon wanted to start screaming in blind panic. Obviously someone in command felt the same way, because all at once, every tank, rifle and gun let loose at once.

---------------------------------------

    The spray of gunfire on her legs felt like a strong shower, and Laetitia giggled in relief. If all these bullets just splashed against her like water, then this would be easy.
    Stepping lightly over the infantry, Laetitia bent over and reached down with her free hand. Scooping up a handful of tanks, she curled her fingers, about to crush them in her fist when there was a flash of pain on her left thigh.
    They had started launching missiles at her.
    Though it hurt, a glance at her skin showed no damage. The pain shook her confidence, and it made her angry.
    "You Can't Destroy Me!" She yelled with fury, though she had her doubts. These were serious weapons now, and she was unsure of the extent of her powers.
    Turning to her left, Laetitia rose to her full height and saw the trail of smoke from another missile rise from a group of trucks. Leaning to one side, she almost dodged the missile, but it grazed her right knee. The missile veered sharply and flew down into a cluster of townhomes where it exploded on impact.
    Raising the radio tower up to her shoulder like a javelin, Laetitia aimed it down at the largest grouping of vehicles and threw it. The tower soared across the parking lot and landed with the tip stabbing into the front of a department store. Collapsing into a mess of steel beams, the wreckage covered dozens of the armored carriers and tanks.
    Turning her attention to the roof of the mall, Laetitia looked over the vast collection of flat asphalt fields. Scattered clusters of soldiers had settled along many of the edges, and she saw the traces of several projectiles launch from these groups just before feeling the sting of explosions on her knees.
    "Stop Shooting Missiles At Me!" She roared, stomping on another group of personnel carriers and twisting her body towards the next group of vehicles. Raising her foot high, she slammed it down onto a cluster of tanks. Taking another step, and another, Laetitia began marching around the mall, stomping on anything that moved.

---------------------------------------

    Trevor watch the gigantic woman appear over the roof line while he was on the opposite side of the mall. Though he could not see below her knees, he felt the ground tremble with every step she took. It wasn't long before she was walking around the mall, her body towering larger and her sandaled feet stomping into view.
    Nothing could have prepared him for seeing her in person.
    "Giantess" barely scratched the surface of the immensity of this woman.
    The sneer on her pretty face was unnerving, yet he held his ground. Time slowed and each step was it's own event as he watched her foot rise over an entire squad.
    That building-sized foot smashing down over a pair of missile launcher vehicles made the moment very real. He was shaken, but the erupting cloud of dust barely dissipated before her sexy foot rose and landed again.
    Then she was upon him.
    Her two-story toes landed 20 yards away, obliterating troops and trees alike. Her pedicure was evident, but those toes flexed menacingly as her foot lifted. Amidst the chaos, he heard the leather straps of her sandal audibly straining to contain her mighty foot as it rose.
    Squeezing the trigger of his automatic weapon, he released a stream of bullets up into her calves, but nothing stopped that enormous foot. The leather sole of her sandal blocked the sun mere seconds before it landed, throwing him to the ground upon impact.
    When he regained his senses, Trevor was staring at the calloused edge of her big toe. It leaned out over the footbed, pressing directly into the pavement inches away from him. Looking along her foot, he gaped up at the straps crossing over her arch and pinching into her skin as her heel rose. The pavement snapped and cracks spread beneath him as her toes pressed down, sinking into the ground.
    Trembling involuntarily, he gaped at the enormity of this woman and the sway of her ass as she stepped over him and onto more victims. He was spared, but lost any urge to fight. She was simply too huge.
    Trevor found himself up and running while he was still breathing. Many others would not be so fortunate.

---------------------------------------

    Completing a full circuit around the mall, Laetitia looked at the ring of destruction she had just caused.
    "Pathetic..." She sneered at the forces still firing from the roof of the mall. "You Can't Even Scratch My Skin... Is This The Best You Can Do?"
    Two more steps brought her to the East entrance of the mall, and a third step sent her toes plunging through the facade. The impact of her foot on the building sent soldiers and debris flying into the air as she kicked her other foot into the massive building.
    Laetitia felt the gritty rubble piling up beneath her toes as she bulldozed her sandaled feet into the low shopping mall. Another step and she was standing in the middle of it, with one foot filling the center of the food court. Surrounded by gunfire on all sides, she grit her teeth and curled her toes against the annoying sting of the missiles.
    "No Escape!" She yelled, squatting down on her heels before dropping to her knees in the midst of the crumbling mall.
    A cloud of dust spread around her legs as her body settled into kneeling position in the building. Laetitia grunted at the feel of destruction under her shins, explosions on her thighs, and hair flying in her face. Reaching up, she pulled her hair back behind her head with both hands, clearing it off her chest and gathering it into a sloppy pony tail. With her arms up, she combed her fingers over her scalp and looked down over her breasts to the battle 1,000 feet below.
    With her arms up, shots were tickling her exposed armpits, and it made her giggle.
    Still, all this action and feeling the crush of an army beneath her feet felt so powerful.
    Releasing her hair and reaching out with both arms, Laetitia grabbed a cluster of soldiers in each hand, along with large chunks of the roof they were standing on. Lifting her captives up her body, she felt her stomach and breasts tingle as their gunfire struck her torso.
    "Ooohhh... Not So Bad..." She cooed, holding her captives before her giant breasts as bullets bounced off her soft but impermeable skin.
    An weapon launched from her left hand quickly exploded on her chin.
    "Owwww!" She yelled, tipping her left hand over her breasts while reaching for her chin. Soldiers and rubble fell down into her cleavage as she rubbed her chin.
    Their unexpected struggles between her boobs was kind of a nice surprise, unlike her aching chin, and she lowered her hand to her left breast while the men squirmed against the mass of her boobs felt great. Cupping her left breast in her hand, Laetitia began gently squeezing, squishing her captives in her cleavage.
    "How Do You Like That?" She asked as the soldiers in her right hand stopped firing.
    The tide had turned. Feeling a score of men loosing the battle between her boobs, she was becoming aroused by the fact that she -- Laetitia Numen: broke, single, and fired -- was winning. Peering down at the tinies cowering in her hand, she felt powerful to a whole new level.

---------------------------------------

    Whomever came up with this idea, it was ballsy. Now that Mega-titia was distracted, the whole platoon was heading towards her. Their orders were to launch their Rocket Propelled Grenades simultaneously at her bikini bottom. Descending into the rubble between her smooth thighs, the men got into position and aimed up at her crotch hundreds of feet overhead.
    "Give that giant bitch everything we've got!" barked the commander over the radio, so they did.
    "AhhhHHHhhh..." The giantess gasped, her voice quavering. At least they knew their actions had an impact, but that it had pleased her.

---------------------------------------

    The rush of explosions on her pussy was exciting. Laetitia winced briefly at the heat of explosions on her naked thighs, but the sudden impacts on her bikini were aggressive, and her pussy wanted more.
    Dumping the soldiers in her hand over her tits, she looked down between her legs and grabbed up another fistful of soldiers.
    Flexing her toned muscles, Laetitia rose to her feet while lifting her fistful of fun to her face. There amidst the wreckage of the formerly pristine Southworth Mall, Laetitia casually stepped around, delighting in the crunch of shops beneath her sandals while looking at her new playthings.
    "Mmmhhhh... There's So Many Of You On My Tits..." She moaned over the captives on her palm. "But Fuck You Guys... You're So Eager To Get A Shot At My Pussy... Let's See What You Can Do..."
    Lowering her captives to her waist, Laetitia slipped her fingers into the waistband of her bikini bottom and tipped her hand. Soldiers poured into her nether regions, tumbling against her shaved pussy and flailing against her wetness.
    She felt the tingle of their limbs striking her, and just the thought of them down there was more stimulating than their physical efforts.
    "Come On... Fight Me... As Hard As You Can..." she pleaded mockingly.
    It made little difference, as they were already fighting for their lives as it was.
    "So Tiny... Uhnnnnhhh... My Pussy Could Swallow You All... Ohhh..." Laetitia moaned as dozens of strong men battled against her labia and pounded on her tits.
    All this activity was making her hot as hell.
    Looking to her feet, Laetitia searched through half-lidded eyes for more ant-sized soldiers trying to flee.
    She found plenty.
    Soldiers streamed over the remaining rooftops and out into the parking lot, abandoning their posts and running from her. She delighted in their flight, easily squashing many of them with short steps. These tiny soldiers were no threat, but they should have known not to provoke her.
    Laetitia giggled erotically as she stepped on the undamaged portions of the mall, annihilating dozens of soldiers beneath her dirty feet.
    Sliding her hand down the front of her bikini, Laetitia added her fingers into the battle for her pussy. The men were incapable of getting very far, so she gently forced their bodies up into her vagina with her fingertips.
    "Ahhhh!" She wailed, a rush of pleasure erupting from her pussy. The sensation swept up and down her limbs in a familiar way. Laetitia felt dizzy, her head swimming as the ground seemed to be moving away from her, and her feet seemed to be sliding forward even though she was standing still.

---------------------------------------

    "Monica Ruiz, Channel 7 news in the sky giving you continuous coverage of the giant woman's rampage." Said the reporter onscreen while the rumbling laughter of the giantess filled the background.
    "You can see the total destruction here where she has stepped all over the army, destroying the mall. Wait a second. Bob, why are we descending? Shouldn't we..." Monica stopped, as she realized they weren't changing position.
    The giantess was changing.
    "No. Oh No!" Monica wailed, watching the giantess's becoming larger in the frame, her breasts rising up to the helicopter's altitude.
    "Yes! Ohh! Yes!" The giantess moaned as she continued growing and growing...

Payback by alexg

    "She's beating the shit out of our ground troops! There's got to be something we can do!" Screamed the general as he slammed his fist on the table.
    "I will not sacrifice any more Air Force pilots in stupid moves like the Army just made." Replied a broad-shouldered man in a dark uniform. "Especially considering that she's growing again, this has become a national catastrophe!"
    Gaping at the screens, the room full of mostly men were sweating as they watched their smoking-hot nemisis standing there, towering over the battlefield with her hand down her bikini panties.
    "God! She's getting enormous." Someone swore, breaking the silence.
    "Hold on, I think she's stopping." Ford said, eying the height tracker at the bottom of the screen.
    "Yes, she's stopping. We're okay." The general gasped.
    "She's over 1,600 feet tall general! We are not okay!" Sinclair wailed.

---------------------------------------

    As her bikini and sandal straps loosened their pinch on her body, Laetitia felt her growth ending. This time it had only lasted a moment, and her desires still yearned for more of this tingling rush of power and pleasure that somehow faded just beyond reach of her consciousness.
    Her bikini bottom loosened, allowing her to wiggle her fingers again, but the feeling of her own fingertips was not enough to re-awaken the mysterious force that fueled her growth. With all remaining ground forces in retreat, they had stopped shooting at her. In the absence of stimulation, her arousal was fading as well, though to a higher baseline than she had ever experienced in her normal life.
    The battle had shown her that this world may be against her, but they couldn't stop her. This was such a confidence boost, and she wanted to find bigger structures to play with at her new size.
    Turning around, Laetitia saw the various highrises of Uptown a short walk away. These were mildly impressive, but the 800 foot tall MoFi Tower stood proudly at the center of Uptown, dominating the neighborhood. MoFi was the company that held her student loans. MoFi was the company notorious for screwing over every graduate in the past decade with their quasi-legal fees and surcharges. MoFi Tower was something she wanted to get better acquainted with.
    Taking a step towards her next destination, Laetitia looked down at the ground in front of her feet to better appreciate what she was stomping on. Running people, scattered trees, and abandoned vehicles were common, but there was a bright blue spec that got her attention. Taking a step closer and squinting, she noticed a tiny who seemed too scared to flee...

----------------------------

    Breston stared in shock as the gigantic woman took everything that the army could throw at her, and she didn't even have a scratch. Then she took a step forward, stomping on an abandoned missile launcher. Her sandaled foot sank deep into the ground, and when she lifted it, nothing remained but scrap metal pressed deep into a pit of dirt.
    She took another step, stomping towards his position where he cowered next to an abandoned SUV. He looked up and up, as her massive form loomed over him. Her shapely legs were long tan towers reaching up to her bikini-covered crotch eight hundred feet above. The fabric bulged under her colossal pussy swollen with passion.
    Higher still, her titanic breasts bulged vast and heavy against the cups of her bikini. Looking higher still, Breston nearly fainted as he saw her face.
    She was looking right at him.
    Her grey eyes nailed him to the ground like a bug. He felt infinitely vulnerable under her gaze, and dropped to the pavement. There was a rush of wind, the ground rocked, and he curled into a ball as her colossal sandal slammed down and he rolled.
    Dazed, but not seriously harmed, he looked around. He found himself on the footbed of her sandal up against her pinky toe. Earth was piling up behind him, trapping him as it flowed onto the sandal as her foot sank into the ground.
    His adrenaline kicked in. Breston clawed at the sandal leather in panic, scrambling up the leather strap going over her toe. Desperately climbing this edge of the leather strip that was significantly wider than his height, Breston soon found himself atop her pinky toenail.
    Now her colossal foot was everywhere, the size of a warehouse and her leg rose over him like a tower. The sandal rocked, slowly, ominously as her foot settled, and there was thump as he felt her heel's impact.
    Looking up her body, he saw her hand open, reaching downward. His first thought was that she was going to grab him, but no, it hesitated over the center of her foot.
    His eyes swept up the surface of her foot, over the delicate brown straps criss-crossing from her enormous toes up to and around her heel. As he watched, powerless, her fingers grabbed one soft strap, tugging and adjusting it. Her fingers then rose just as quickly as they had arrived. This slightest of motions, and at such a scale, struck terror into the pit of his stomach. Breston realized he had been holding his breath, and exhaled sharply, in relief. He was spared.
    But then she continued to walk.
    Preparing for the worst, Breston clambered over to where the next strap crossed his own, sliding his legs under the lower and grabbing ahold of the upper. He was just in time, as her heel began to rise.
    Her foot tipped rapidly, becoming vertical in seconds as it lifted from the ground. Breston clung to the straps as she stepped.
    The strap stretched tight against the top of her foot as it tipped up. Her weight shifted forward and her toes pressed into the ground. The leather groaned as it reached its limit, and pulled the sole of her sandal up with her rapidly rising foot.
    Breston watched her toes -- then the ground below -- as her foot tipped forward past vertical. Barely maintaining his grip, he was blasted back against her foot as it left the ground and swept forward.
    He finally remembered how to scream.

----------------------------

    Laetitia smiled, enjoying her effect on the tiny on her foot. Just loosening her heel strap scared the hell out of that one, and now she was taking him on the ride of his life.
    Her size really meant something.
    Size was power, her power. Laetitia never wanted to be small and weak again. She was done putting up with people's shitty attitudes and attacks. As a woman, she had become so accustomed to living in fear, but this power meant she was free. She never had to fear anyone ever again.
    Let the city watch her. Let them wonder what she would do next. She was in no hurry, and decided to enjoy her stroll.
    Glancing over the skyline at all the skyscrapers, one really stood out. The Pearce Tower was the tallest building in the entire city and its glassy sides gleamed in the afternoon sunlight. Looking down at its flat rooftop and up at the antenna rising from it, she realized that she was now as tall as this king of skyscrapers. This monument to commerce was the only remaining challenger to her dominance in this city. Being the only thing as tall as herself, it held a special status, and she eyed the blue supertall skyscraper flirtatiously.
    "Hold On Big Guy... We'll Have Our Moment..." She teased. "But I've Got A Few Things To Do First... Hee Hee..."
    Looking back to her feet, Laetitia saw the shortest path to MoFi Tower would cut across several blocks. Though she had been walking down the wide roads that ran through this area, Laetitia deviated her path, aiming her next step onto a residential block. Stomping emphatically, she relished the feeling of multiple houses exploding to splinters beneath her sole.
    Her next step landed on a flat-roofed Uptown hardware store, her foot covering the entire thing. Watching bricks erupt from beneath her foot, Laetitia bit her lip and grunted.
    "Yesss... Feels So Fucking Good..." Laetitia groaned, before stepping on another building of similar size. "Fuck I'm Powerful...".
    Lifting her foot from the brick pile, she placed it atop a small 10 story building. This time she pressed down slowly, curling her toes against the footbed of her sandal as she smashed the ball of her foot down through the building. Rubble trickled down between her toes, and she wiggled them in the grit.
    "Mmmm... Fuuuck..." She moaned. "I Keep Saying Fuck... Who's In The Mood To Fuck?" She asked, glancing over the nearby highrises before focusing on the MoFi Tower. "You've Been Fucking With Me For Years... And It's Time I Returned The Favor..."
    Crushing a strip mall, then a parking garage, Laetitia had finally arrived at the MoFi Tower. It was a rectangular glass skyscraper that rose nearly half her height, with the roof just below the level of her crotch. It's most notable feature was the top 10 floors, which featured a variety of terraces that stepped back to made a rough sort of pyramid.
    Laetitia smiled at the sight of tinies milling about on these terraces, all in formal business clothing. Of course, these were the C-Suite executives on top of the building, while the scores of tinies pouring out of the ground floor doors were their employees.
    "Hello!" She said alluringly. Stepping over the stream of tinies in the street, she placed her legs alongside the skyscraper. "You Greedy Parasites... You Have Fucked Me Over For Years... Now I Want To Fucking Return The Favor..."
    Terraces crunched against her naked thighs, the sensation teasing her desires. Gently doing a dip, Laetitia humped her bikini-covered pussy down into these screaming executives. Again and again, she humped into the top of the Tower, her body moving to it's own rhythm as she slammed her pussy harder into it. Executive bodies disappeared into the rubble as the building crushed against her panties.
    "Uhmmmm... You're So Fragile... Let Me Show You A Proper Fucking..." She moaned.
    Laetitia felt the crunch of the building against her bikini as she pounded against it. Sliding her fingers down over her bikini, she felt her fluids soaking through her panties and the crush of concrete against her fingers. The executive tinies on the opposite side screamed and fled back inside.
    "Nooooo... You're Not Escaping Me..." Laetitia moaned.
    Rotating her pelvis, she bent her legs, grinding her crotch down through the side of the tower as she squatted. Rotating her hips in rhythm, Laetitia ground her body down the South side of the skyscraper. Floor after floor collapsed against her panties, then against her stomach, then into the underside of her breasts as her curvy body undulated against the MoFi Tower.
    "Feels So Goooood..." Laetitia moaned aloud as she reached out and slid her hands against the opposite side of the skyscraper. Dropping to her knees, then going all the way down, Laetitia smashed her ass through the lower floors until it hit the ground.
    She now sat against the damaged Tower, her torso replacing the Southern portion that she had demolished. Exposed floors rubbed against her body, especially those that she kept grinding against her enormous boobs. Her face was level with the upper floors which were torn open just before her eyes. Looking deep into these floors, Laetitia could see executives running around past large desks and golden light fixtures. With the staircases gone and their elevators no longer functioning, there was nowhere for them to go.
    "Kiss Me... Like You Mean It..." She said in a commanding tone.
    Leaning forwards and closing her eyes, Laetitia pressed her lips into the bosses' floors. It felt like thin wafers breaking against her nose and lips, and her tongue pressed into the destruction. Embracing the remaining portion of the skyscraper in her arms, Laetitia felt the destruction on her breasts as she intensified her make-out session.

----------------------------

    Turning back, Steve saw the enormous woman making out with his building like it was her lover. Her folded legs emerged from the clouds of dust obscuring her waist, but the focus was up high. Her fingers were sinking into the glass facade, glass falling like snow as she crushed the skyscraper against her body.
    Her right breast periodically burst from the side as she twisted her torso, smashing more of the building and showering rubble over her thighs.
    "Oh shit! Insurance isn't going to cover this. It's an act of goddess." He wailed, watching her face emerge from the top and the last portions of the building turn into a cascade of debris flowing down her body.
    Even covered in the gray dust of this failed lover, she was still gorgeous. Steve began to get a hard-on as she sensuously wiped her hands over her body, moaning at her own touch and smearing the debris of his property over her giant tits.

----------------------------

    Laetitia swallowed, feeling the group of executives on her tongue slide down her throat. They had been corporate sharks, feeding off her efforts, but now they were just a snack, food for her lust.
    "Ohhhh... The Collapse Of Such A Powerful Company... At The Hands Of A Woman..." Laetitia moaned as she ground the last solid portions of the building over her breasts. It felt like fucking freedom to know she would never have to pay them back.
    "Hee Hee... I'm A Mess..." She giggled. Looking around, she remembered the river flowing through the park across the street.
    Swinging her leg over the dusty pile of rubble, Laetitia got on her knees and crawled over the trees. Dipping her hand down into the water, it was as wide as the small river. She easily scooped up handfuls of water, splashing them on her face and stomach, then wiping away the mess with her fingers.
    Her wet skin glistened and her nipples swelled as she wiped her breasts. Eager for more destruction, Laetitia got down on her hands and knees, crawling over a 15-story parking structure, she smiled seeing that it was only as wide as her torso.
    "Feel The Power Of My Breasts..." She moaned, bending her arms and smashing her big boobs down into the structure. "Uhhnnhhh... I Just Cleaned Off... But This Feels So Good..."
    Finishing off the parking in a matter of seconds, Laetitia rose and crawled over the next block. Rotating her shoulders and grinding her boobs down into another building, Laetitia felt her pussy begging for attention. Looking over the blocky buildings of the city center, a tall, slender shaft caught her eye. That was when she realized the chimney of the main power plant could be just what she needed...

Power Hungry by alexg

    Central command was a flurry of activity, as the main screen showed the giantess smashing her breasts down into another highrise. Conversations amongst leadership were becoming heated.
    "Now that her desires have become clear, we have to order a total evacuation of the entire metropolitan area." Marven said.
    "Her desires?" Sinclair scoffed. "You mean how obviously horny she's getting? How this bitch is shoving people up her..."
    "Mega-titia's gotten too big! We've got to stop her... any way possible!" The general yelled, sweat beading on his brow.
    "We tried conventional weapons and you saw how she just shrugged them off. We only have only one option left. It's the only way." Ford insisted.
    "No. That's a last resort, and definitely not without an order direct from the president." Sinclair countered.
    "Sir!" Marven said quietly.
    "What's she doing now; smashing another building into her boobs?" The general asked.
    "No, sir. She's just... staring." Sinclair replied in a way that turned all heads towards the main screen.
    The room paused, uniformed officers watching the towering giantess stretching sensuously over the power plant with the fire of lust in her eyes.
    "Ooohh... What A Stiff Little Shaft You've Got For Me... Hee Hee..." giggled the giantess.
    "Marven, get the president on the line." The general growled.

----------------------------

    The towering twenty-something titaness was bigger than Stan had imagined. She was bigger than every building in the city, even the tallest skyscrapers. Her toes were taller than he was. Even though the main power plant's chimney was a full 300 ft tall, it couldn't even reach her knees, and it's girth was pitiful compared to her toned calves bracketing it on both sides.
    Stan had never considered what it would be like to have an ant's perspective, but now he felt it.
    She was running her fingers through her hair and stretching her arms up over her head while shifting her hips and arching her back.
    More than that, there was a gleam of desire in her eyes that was... unnerving. She obviously wanted more than just stomping around. He could see that she was enjoying her power over them, and her dominance was bringing deeper feminine desires to the surface. Her body shifted erotically and he could hear the excitement in her voice.
    Though, Stan had to admit, just looking up at her was getting him more than a little excited.

----------------------------

    Laetitia stood at the edge of Uptown, her sexy shadow covering the power plant at her feet. The warm afternoon sun felt good on her skin
    "I'm Getting Such A Tan Today... Hee Hee..." She giggled. "You Think It Looks Good?"
    Her question only induced a scream from the tinies below, though it might also have been because she was raising her foot from the ground. Carefully positioning it over the center of the main building, Laetitia rested the sole of her sandal on the flat roof.
    "Little Power Plant... I'm The One With The Power Now..." She said, then stomped down.
    The 10-story structure groaned with the crunch of industrial steel as her foot ripped down into it. Machinery exploded and a cloud of steam erupted from beneath her sole, but she easily pressed her foot down into the lower floors. The tingle of wreckage on her toes led to her sliding her foot forward into the rest of the building, destroying more floors as she smiled and hummed with delight.
    Now only the outer sides remained, and Laetitia stepped alongside the ruins so her toes pointed at the undamaged portions.
    Dropping down onto her knees, Laetitia crushed the rest of the main building beneath her, releasing a feral growl at the feeling of destruction on her legs. Workers ran from the collapsing buildings around her as she reached out and scooped up a small warehouse in one hand.
    Lifting the old brick building to her breasts, she pressed it into her cleavage, the tickle of thousands of bricks pouring over her boobs getting her more excited.
    "Yes! These Buildings Are So Delicate... They Can't Handle My Powerful Boobs... This Power Is Getting Me Wet..." She moaned.
    The feel of buildings breaking against her skin just made her wanted to take it further.
    "Uhhhnnhh... Enough On My Tits... I Need More..." She moaned, feeling the remains of the warehouse becoming only dust sifting between her fingers.
    Shuffling forward on her knees, Laetitia brought herself directly over the plant's tall chimney. At 300 feet tall, it was an impressive concrete tower that tapered gently as it rose. But here -- between her thighs -- it was a mere 12 inch shaft.
    Carefully shifting her hips, Laetitia grazed over the top of the chimney, feeling it through her panties.
    "Yeah... Now Get In Me..." She growled, tugging her panties aside to expose her drooling pussy.
    Again grazing the top of the chimney, but this time her wet labia kissed it, moistening it with her fluids. A shock of pleasure rose through her body, and Laetitia found it impossible to resist any longer. Biting her lip, she sank down onto the chimney.
    The initial penetration was smooth, as the shaft was less than an inch in diameter, but it spread her vulva easily. Going deeper, her mouth hung open and a moan of feminine pleasure rumbled up from within her chest.
    "Ohhhhhh! Oh Fuck! Ohhhh That's Good..." She moaned as her thighs flexed, taking her lower on her new sex toy.
    "Uhmmmm... It's Filling Me... Mmmmhhh..." She moaned, telling the city her pleasure.
    She slid up, then back down on it, her boobs jiggling as she began to bounce on it.
    "More... Ooooh!" She squealed.
    "Look At Me... I'm So Powerful... I'm So Gigantic..." Laetitia moaned over the citizens below as she began releasing her passion on this chimney.
    "I'm So Hot... And My Nipples Are So Hard... Fuuuuck..." She moaned louder, while feeling the chimney slamming up to the top of her vagina.

----------------------------

    Steve stumbled away from the wreckage of his workplace, out into the middle of the yard. The smell of woman filled the air, which rumbled with tremendous feminine moaning. He was in so much danger, but couldn't help himself from glancing up at the gorgeous giantess fucking the chimney.
    Rubble trickled down the towering shaft, and he looked all the way up to where it disappeared into her genitalia. Her naked thighs -- each ten times the girth of the chimney -- spread outwards, flexing as they worked her colossal body up and down on the structure.
    Looking higher, he watched her massive boobs bouncing against the thin fabric of her bikini. He gulped at the sight of them, so full and threatening to burst from her skimpy top.
    Higher still was her long brown hair swaying over her shoulders, framing her lovely face. Her gaze was to the horizon, but her beautiful features were remarkable even from such a perspective.
    "So Good... More... Yes..." The enormous woman moans.
    "No! She's... She's a fucking monster!" He yells, but is unable to look away, unable to flee.
    Her moaning became deeper and softer as her sexy body settles into a regular pace. Her face contorts in ecstasy, her gigantic body undulating as she fucks harder, and the ground beneath him heaving with each of her thrusts.
    "Powerful... Oh So Powerful... So Much More..." She moans, while a square meter of concrete falls to the ground, just missing him.
    Now Steve intended to run, but her gaze swept down over the yard. Her eyes met his and her gaze made his knees weak. The hunger in her eyes was seductive and riveting. She would not be denied the pleasure of dominating him, and everyone else in this city.
    His machismo vanished, and he began to mumble in terror at the power of her desires. Then -- just as quickly -- her eyes moved on and he was released.
    A large cracking sound made him look to the chimney, but he was too late to avoid the 20 ton chunk of concrete falling directly overhead...

----------------------------

    "Uhnnnhhh... Yes... Just Like That... Ooooohhhh..." Laetitia whimpered softly as the sexual rhythm of her gorgeous body became a steady pounding motion. Up and down, fucking this shaft over and over, she had never felt this sexually powerful in her life.
    Reaching up and cupping her breasts in her hands, she felt their mass, and the bulge of her nipples through the fabric. Closing her eyes and rolling back her head, she focused on the sensations deep within her body.
    "Ohhh... No... Don't Stop... Fuck Me More... Please... More..." Laetitia began begging as she felt more of the chimney breaking inside of her. Pumping harder, she felt her ass smack the ground, signalling the chimney's end, but could not stop.
    Again and again, Laetitia pumped her magnificent body down onto the remaining shaft, but she was too powerful. Ultimately the foundations collapsed as the last 60 foot section was crumbling inside her vagina.
    Reaching for her pussy, Laetitia slipped her fingers inside to prolong the pleasure as long as possible.
    "Uhmmm... Now I'm Worked Up..." She moaned, standing up and fingering the final bits of rubble inside her.
    Distracted and casually stepping backwards, Laetitia's foot landed onto the high-voltage switches outside the station.
    "Aaaaahhh!!!" she cried as pain yanked her pleasure away. Snapping her gaze down to her feet she saw blue lighting arcing around her ankles as power leapt from the electrical grid into her body. The sharp burning sensation surprised her as much as it hurt, but her body was responding in other ways to the electricity zapping into her foot.
    Pain rapidly morphed back into pleasure, which spread rapidly up her leg.
    "Ohhh... What!" She exclaimed, her body responding to the power, consuming it.
    Her bikini tightened against her tits, her panties slid back over her pussy, and the straps of her sandals once again sank into the smooth flesh of her feet.
    Laetitia gasped, overwhelmed with sensation as she began growing yet again...

The Amazing Colossal Laetitia by alexg

    Gregg was not having a good day. He had barely escaped Laetitia's panties alive and spent hours walking home after she destroyed his Ferrari.
    The best place to get away from this monster attacking the city would be his vacation home in the mountains. Unfortunately, the fastest way to get there would be to take the bridge on the other side of the city; on the other side of her.
    Finally making it back to his 12th floor apartment, he assessed her rampage. Smoke was rising from the central neighborhoods, as well as out at the site of the former Southworth Mall.
    The freeway was a mess, of course, which meant he would have to go West. Glancing in that direction, he saw a pile of yellow in the distance before recognizing that it was Laetitia's dress. Even though she took it off, it had apparently kept growing and was now a mound of fabric blocking the old highway.
    That left the boulevard going around the edge of Uptown, around her. Squinting at it, he saw traffic wasn't bad, as she hadn't crushed it and few people were heading into the area. As much as he would prefer to avoid her entirely, it was more important to get out of this city now.
    Heading to the garage, Gregg jumped into the cab of his big, new pickup truck, aggressively revving the engine to life before peeling out and speeding back towards the center of the city.

----------------------------

    "Fuhhhhhck... I Can't Stop Growing..." Laetitia moaned slowly as her body stabilized. The air felt thicker at this size, making her movements a bit slower and more deliberate. The breeze on her face also felt a bit cooler at this altitude.
    "Damn! How Big Am I Now?" She asked.
    Looking out over Downtown, she compared herself with the tips of antennae atop the Pearce Tower, and was amused to see they only reached her breasts.
    "I'm Bigger Than Everything... Bigger Than Every Skyscraper In This City..." She said proudly, then looked down at her feet.
    "And All Of You... Are So Tiny... Tiny Little Ants At My Toes... Ha Ha Ha Haaaa!" Laetitia laughed.
    "And You..." She said, pointing at an 80 story skyscraper only a few steps away. "Are Impressive... Aren't You..."
    Sauntering over to the tall, boxy, white skyscraper, Laetitia hummed delightedly as she felt small buildings crushing underfoot.
    "Just Big Enough... To Reach My Pussy..." Laetitia purred as she ran her fingertips over the top of the skyscraper. "But Too Big To Fit..."
    Sighing in disappointment, she sat down on her legs with the skyscraper rising between her thighs. Sitting here, next to the tallest building outside of Downtown, Laetitia peered into the top floor windows at eye level.
    "A Bit Boring For Such A Big Building... Wouldn't You Like To Have Some Fun With Me?" Laetitia said. "Are You Watching Me From In There... Are You Scared? Ohhhh... I Just Need Some Attention... I Need... To Feel... Sexy..."
    Leaning in closer, Laetitia pressed her breasts into the side of the skyscraper, crushing through the windows.
    "Yes... I Feel Your Fists On My Boobs... You're So Scared... But Your Building Is So Firm..." She moaned. "Uhhhnhhh... Kiss Me..."
    Pressing her lips against the glass, Laetitia felt her nose break through into the executive offices of the top floors. The shattering windows on her lips tingled, and she pressed her tongue past them, into the building. She tasted rubble, furniture, and tinies in there.
    Embracing the skyscraper with both arms, Laetitia ground her breasts deeper into the structure as she french-kissed it. Undulating her torso against the towering building as she made out with it, she moaned passionately in her throat. Rolling her head back, she groaned with delight at the sensations of the building collapsing over her arms and breasts.
    "Uhhmmmm... Ohhhh... Yeahhhh..." Laetitia groaned, humping her crotch against the lower floors. Her body wanted more, and she began grinding herself vigorously against the skyscraper as it cracked and crumbled.
    She was being too rough with it, and she felt the building shudder, then collapse in her arms. Concrete and steel disintegrated and flowed down over her breasts and stomach as she ran her fingers through the wreckage, watching it collapse all over her thighs.
    Still excited, Laetitia rose up on her knees and slowly wiped the mess from her body while grinning and moaning softly. Looking over the city, she enjoyed seeing so many more buildings for her to play with, with so many tiny people running between them. Dropping her hands to the ground and getting down all fours, Laetitia crawled away from the wreckage, towards a street full of tinies running away from her.

----------------------------

    Gregg sped down Johnson Boulevard, dodging the occasional abandoned car and honking at fleeing citizens.
    "Out of the road!" He yelled. "We're in a catastrophe here!"
    Laetitia remained visible as she crawled, looming over the city with her giant boobs swaying hundreds of feet over the rooftops. He stared at them, that juicy pair of titties he was used to "accidentally" brushing against as he visited her desk. Now they were literally out of reach, taunting him.
    "Woah, shit!" Gregg swore, hitting the brakes as people ran into the road ahead.
    "She's heading this way!" Screamed a woman.
    "Oh! Look out!" Yelled a man.
    "She's looking at us. Run!" Yelled another man before a hundred more people flooded into the intersection.
    Fingers the size of cell towers swept down, then raked the crowd back into the block they were running from.
    "You Can't Go... I Need A Snack..." Laetitia said in her thundering voice.
    Holding his breath, Gregg inched his truck forward, hoping she was focused enough on the crowd to let him, the only moving vehicle, pass unnoticed.
    Rolling through the intersection, he looked down the cross-street, and saw mayhem. A few people had slipped between her fingers, but most were piled on top of each-other. Her fingers were sliding a building into the street, blocking it with a mound of rubble, all while the sound of her erotic humming noises shook the air. Successfully reaching the other side of the intersection, Gregg exhaled in relief, just as her fingers poked around the building on the corner closest to him.
    Screaming in surprise, Gregg jerked the steering wheel as her fingers moved into and over the right lane, curling around the 20-story building. Scraping her pinky with the passenger side of his truck, he straightened out and hit the accelerator. Zooming down the boulevard, he checked his rear-view mirrors anxiously, but her fingers only tightened around that building, ripping it from the ground.
    Speeding down the apocalyptic streetscape, Gregg didn't slow down until the turn, a quarter-mile later, Laetitia's voice overpowering the sound of his engine.
    "Mmmmmhh... This Looks Like Candy..."

----------------------------

    Looking at the distinguished hundred-year-old building in her hand, Laetitia admired the detailed patterns of its dark brown brick. A rectangular slab, it resembled a bar of chocolate but was slightly longer and narrower. Bricks crumbled away from the walls where her hand crunched into it, but it felt firm, like it was built to last.
    Lifting the building up to her lips, Laetitia gently kissed the flat rooftop, then stuck out her tongue. Dragging her tongue up the side, she felt glass and brick breaking against her taste buds. Pausing to smack her lips, she smiled at the damage from just one lick.
    "You Would Have Been Such An Impressive Building Back In Your Day..." Laetitia said. "But Now... You're Just A Snack... Hee Hee!"
    Opening wide, she slid her lips down over the building, taking it inside her mouth.
    Closing her lips over the walls, she pressed her tongue against it again. Hollowing her cheeks and sliding down, she began sucking on it, poking her tongue into the side and moaning in her throat.
    She could feel them -- the slightest touch of panic -- on the tip of her tongue as she erotically sucked on the building. It tasted like power. There was the saltiness of brick and steel mixed with the sweat and pounding of frightened fists.
    Sliding her lips up and down on the building only yielded more screaming from inside, and on the ground. Staring at the tinies piled in the street below, she could see their shock and horror, which only encouraged her.
    Pulling back her lips and baring her teeth, Laetitia bit down into her snack. Her teeth sank easily into floors, walls, rooms, and elevator shafts as it all filled her mouth. Giving her head a little twist, she broke her bite off the lower floors. Lifting her head, she chewed and swallowed before moaning with pleasure.
    "Oohhh... So Amazing... I'm So Fucking Colossal..." She said.
    Rising up on her knees, she towered over the ruins of Uptown, her sexy curves dusted with the rubble of the city. Inhaling and sighing deeply, she spoke with authority.
    "I... Am... The Amazing... Colossal... Laetitia!" She proclaimed, rising to her feet. "And There's Nothing... You Can Do... To Stop Me..."
    Stomping onto an apartment building, she laughed menacingly, delighted in the feel of it crushing beneath the sole of her sandal and against her toes.
    "I Love This Feeling... Ha Ha Ha Haaaa!" She laughed.
    Reaching down, she grabbed a fast food restaurant in one hand. Lifting it to her chest, Laetitia jammed the small structure between her boobs, wedging it deep into her cleavage so she could feel it crumple against her flesh. Saving this snack for later, she held her head high and began walking towards downtown.

----------------------------

    Dana had been hiding in her apartment all day, watching the giantess on TV and now from the balcony as she attacked the city. She had been crestfallen to see how useless the army was against this insane giantess. Dana didn't have a car, and saw no point in trying to outrun such a monstrous woman, so she'd stayed put.
    Unfortunately, the giantess hadn't. She had been stomping all over the city, getting closer, and now Dana was staring up in terror as the giantess was stomping straight for her.
    Running back into her 5th floor apartment, Dana curled into fetal position on her bed as everything shook. The shaking only increased with each step, until her world exploded. Dana's building was collapsing all around her, and she was  sliding, rolling, then falling. Reaching out with both arms, Dana felt a smooth surface, smelled leather and suddenly landed.
    Slowly opening her eyes as the dust cleared, Dana saw metal. She was on a large piece of metal attached to a smooth brown surface. Looking farther, she saw enormous toes and realized she was on the giantess. Dana was on her gigantic foot, sitting atop the buckle on her sandal.
    But the giantess kept moving, the flesh and leather heaving beneath Dana's perch. Dana screamed and clung to the bit of brass she could get her arms around as she flew forward at freeway speeds, the wind whipping her hair as the giantess's foot took her on the ride of her life.

----------------------------

    Helga was exhausted and stopped her running to look up at the giantess. Helga saw her face -- so pretty, and so high in the sky -- smiling high over her breasts. That sadistic smile spoke volumes about how much she enjoyed her immense size.
    "She's so big!" Helga wailed "She's destroying everything! What are we going to do?"
    Looking down to the giantess's rapidly approaching feet, Helga was overwhelmed by fear and awe. She couldn't stop staring as the giantess stomped onto a 5-story building only a block away. The ball of her right foot covered the building in shadow, then replaced it a second later. The impact knocked Helga on her back so she was staring hundreds of meters directly up the sexy giantess's naked legs.
    She watched the giantess's muscles flex, and the sway of her hips and arms as she walked. The experience was as inspiring as it was terrifying. Helga was glad to see a woman who didn't have to restrain herself, who had only to focus on her own desires. Helga envied the giantess, and wished she could have the power to do as she pleased.
    The giantess's left foot swept low overhead, the wind blasting Helga's body against the pavement as she casually stepped overhead. As Helga stared at the colossal foot, it came crashing down on the shops across the street, barely missing where she lay.
    As the dust dissipated from where the shops had been, Helga saw only the tremendous sandaled foot covering the block. Only a few meters away, a trio of thin leather straps rose from the sole, rising 7 stories up to a heel strap that crossed over the length of that foot. "Thin" was relative to the giantess, as the straps were over twice as wide as Helga was tall. They were simple and very cute sandals, but they were just so huge!
    25 meters up the center strap was a brass buckle the size of a truck, and Helga saw there was someone clinging to it and marveled at how tiny they were on such a delicate feature of the enormous sandal. The person on the buckle yelled and waved, pointing in the direction of the giantess's other foot.
    Watching that other foot while struggling to her own feet, Helga saw the giantess swing it into position down the street, but this time, her toes pointed straight down.
    The colossal toe of her right sandal smashed down into the parking lot of the grocery store at the end of the street. It twisted back and forth, grinding a crater through the asphalt and into the earth. Helga watched cars and trucks disappearing as the giantess casually shifted her foot down, the sandal straining as the enormous foot twisted against its straps.
    "Not Getting Away In Those Cars..." Boomed the giantess.
    Without stopping, the giantess's foot rose again, then stomped down, obliterating the store in a single step.
    Struggling to keep her balance, Helga returned her attention to the foot before her, now rising from its impact crater. The sandal's thin leather sole bent with her foot as it rose. Helga heard the creak and groan of the leather as it stretched against her skin. The straps were tightening, softly caging this untamable foot, and lifting the immense sole into the air.
    Flying forward away from her, Helga watched the the colossal foot carry the person riding the buckle blocks away, then looked up. Gawking at the excellent view of the giantess's butt, Helga watched it until her back and hair come into view. The enormity of her body made every movement slow and sensual as the giantess continued to walk around Downtown.
    Helga listened to the giantess taking another step, felt the rumble of the earth, and finally caught her breath. Stumbling to the edge of the giant, freshly made footprint, Helga was amazed to see ruins of a building and several cars at the bottom of the deep imprint, but no people. Such power was unfathomable.
    Looking back up, Helga watched the giantess take a few more strides, then looked down at her own sandals on her own feet. They weren't as fashionable, but she wondered what it would be like to be so huge, to stomp around with such power. Helga placed her foot down at the same time as the giantess, feeling the rumble in the ground as she took a step into that giant footprint and began to imagine...

Interview With The Giantess by alexg
Author's Notes:

Lots of dialog in this one!

    "Mega-titia is now 2,000 feet tall..." Sergeant Ford read aloud from the bottom of the screen.
    "600 meters." Said a stout man in an unfamiliar uniform.
    "Excuse me?" Yelled the general.
    "The giantess Laetitia is over 600 meters tall now." Said the stout man, removing his hat and stepping up to the table in the center of the room.
    "And who in blazes are you?" The general raged.
    "Major General James Bean. Deputy Commander of the Canadian Army. Simply clarifying the giantess is..."
    "That's enough! Take a seat and keep your metric system to yourself." Barked the general, turning away from the Canadian and directing everyone's attention to the screen.
    The low-altitude view from an Air Force helicopter looked down at the giantess from behind as command tried not to discuss her ass and focus on deciphering her next move.
    "What is she doing?"
    "She's just walking; slowly walking in a semi-circle around downtown."
    "Sure, but what does that accomplish?"
    "All she's doing is stomping on the buildings and roads surrounding the densest part of the city."
    "Oh no! She's cutting off the evacuation routes!"
    A stir of shock and discomfort swept the room before a young officer entered and approached the General.
    "Sir, I have the president on the line." He announced softly.
    "Excellent!" The General said, picking up the handset. "Mr. President, it's time to act."
    Listening for nearly a minute, the General could not keep himself from interrupting.
    "Sir, Mega-titia has more than tripled in height since her initial growth. She's got to be stopped, and stopped now!" He said, his voice rising. "Yes sir. No sir. Do you realize how much damage a woman that big can cause? At this rate, she could wipe out a major city every day!"
    Several people shifted in discomfort at just the idea of how bad things could get.
    "Sir, I'm proposing we go all the way. We have to consider..." The General began proposing but getting cut off again.
    "No sir. Our background research indicates she was a citizen. Yes sir. Diplomacy?" The General asked, raising his eyebrows in disbelief. Yes sir. Confirmed, but we..."
    Slamming down the receiver, the General relayed the presidential orders through clenched teeth. "We have to try diplomacy first. We have to send a team to interview Mega-titia."

----------------------------

    Laetitia still enjoyed every step she took, the crunch of low buildings beneath her sandals. The way they held for a fraction of a second before collapsing underfoot felt so satisfying, while the screams of tiny crowds stoked her lust for more. She also heard the persistent thrum of distant helicopters that had become background noise, but there was also something growing louder.
    Stopping and turning around, Laetitia saw a trio of black helicopters flying towards her head, descending as they approached. She stared at them quizzically, then smiled as they slowly approached her face.
    "Hello Flyboys..." She said with her hands on her hips, looking at the lead helicopter approaching her eyes while its escorts stayed behind. "Aren't You Bold?"
    She took a step forward so that she was only inches away from these bugs, and tipped her head back to peer down her nose at them. She could see the lead 'copter had some sort of speakers mounted on the sides, and they crackled to life.
    "Giant woman. We have come to negotiate. Why are you destroying the city?" Came the small, disciplined voice of a middle-aged man.
    "Oh Please... Call Me 'Laetitia'... And If We're Going To Talk... Let's Have A Seat..." She replied.
    Squatting down and sitting on her ass, Laetitia stretched one leg out into a six-lane thoroughfare, while bending her other leg so that her knee rose to the level of her breasts. Leaning back with both hands and supporting herself with both arms, she felt the crush of more buildings under her palms and rubble squeezing between her splayed fingers.

----------------------------

    Jones had never dreamed of an assignment like this when he became a professional negotiator, but now he found himself face-to-face with a woman so beautiful he could barely think, and so enormous that her eye was the size of this helicopter.
    As she sat down, the pilot had to compensate for the downward rush of wind as her massive body descended, and the aircraft shook for several seconds until he could level her out. Soon they were gently floating down, back to her eye level.
    The clear, smooth complexion of her face, perfectly proportioned with a strong nose and full, luscious lips framed by long chestnut locks was beauty he felt in his pants. Staring directly into those huge gray eyes, and feeling them stare back at him, was an experience he would not forget.
    "Damn she's hot!" He kept thinking to himself, trying to stay focused.
    "I Can See You In There... All Three Of You... Tiny Guys In A Little Fly... Is There Something Important To Discuss With Me?" Laetitia asked impatiently.
    Her voice boomed like thunder, even though she was obviously speaking in a gentle tone. Jones was thankful for the earmuffs and audio filters that kept it to a reasonable volume, but he remained in awe of her size.
    "It is good to meet you Laetitia. I am Special Agent Dan Jones, with the United States Air Force." He began formally.
    "Ohh... It's So Nice To Have Someone With The Balls To Approach Me... Don't Tall Women Intimidate You?" She asked with a smirk.
    "You are a very impressive young woman. Very impressive, and very powerful. Would you like to tell me how you got to be so gigantic?"
    "We Just Met... Little Man..." Laetitia smiled. "And That's A Rather Personal Question... Isn't It? How About You Tell Me Why You Wanted To Talk?"
    "I uh... Sure." Jones fumbled, sweating under her gaze. "I was asked to start a conversation with you, on behalf of everyone who is having trouble with your rampage today."
    "Well... I'm Just Walking Around... Having A Bit Of Fun..."
    "Laetitia, I'm wondering if there is something you want, something we could provide in exchange for the safety of the city?"
    "What Do I Want?" Laetitia asked rhetorically. "I Think What I Want Is Something Nice And Big... Something Tall And Strong..." She sighed and licked her lips. "Yeah... Something Sturdy And Firm..."
    "Laetitia, be serious, please!" Jones exclaimed.
    "Yes... Something That Can Please A Giantess Like Myself..." She continued, talking over him while narrowing her eyes. "And It's Not You..."
    "Perhaps we could provide you with some, um, stimulating activities in Chalequah State Park?"
    "No Thanks... I Prefer The City Life... And It's Even Better As A Giantess... Hee Hee..." Laetitia giggled.
    "Consider the citizens." Jones said, attempting a different angle. "Consider how invasive your actions are on their lives."
    "Why Don't You Consider How Much Restraint I Have Shown... You're The Ones Who Attacked Me... Shot At Me!"
    "I apologize for the military's actions this morning. We should have tried communicating before that happened."
    "Damn Right! But I Defended Myself... I Don't Think You Realize How Fragile Your Weapons Are... Or How Strong My Feelings Are With A Body This Big..." Laetitia said, slowly and erotically running her tongue over her lips. "How Much My Appetites Have Grown... How Much My... Desires... Have Intensified..."
    "You're right. I can't imagine what you've gone through today. It must feel so different growing so much."
    "Yes... It's Been So Eye-Opening... I've Neglected My Needs For Too Long..." Laetitia replied dreamily, then focused her gaze on the lead helicopter. "You Must Feel Something... Tiny Man... Don't You Want To Please Me?"
    "I... uh... think you're a remarkable girl, and would like to invite you to come with us. If you stop wrecking the city, I'm sure we can work on something you would find pleasurable with all our resources."
    "No... No I'm Not Going To Stop... I'm Having Fun..." Laetitia said while lifting her right hand up to her face, and showing a battered 5 story brick structure sitting in her open palm.
    "I Want Everyone To Understand... I Hold The Power Now... This Is My City... To Use As I Please..." Laetitia said menacingly while closing her fingers over the building. Cracks split the walls and windows shattered as her manicured nails sank into it.
    "No, Laetitia!" Jones cried.
    "Yes... Laetitia Is My Name... And I'm Done Being Subservient... Done Letting Men Tell Me What To Do... Done Playing 'Nice' For Bugs Like You..." She declared, bricks and steel rubble flowing between her fingers as she crushed the building in one hand.
    "You don't have to do this. Be reasonable..." Jones said, panic showing in his voice.
    "Now You Think I'm Unreasonable!" Laetitia said louder as she became indignant. "You're The One Who Lacks Reason... You're The One Who Needs To Realize Their Insignificance..."
    Crushing her fist tightly, Laetitia sneered at him, then opened her hand showing only dust remained. Lowering her hand to her breast, she wiped it off on her bikini cup.
    "Furthermore..." She continued "I am A Grown Woman... And I'm Not Following You Anywhere..."
    "Laetitia! I didn't mean to..." Jones began, but stopped in fear as her face rose and lips came closer.
    "This Conversation's Over... But Thanks For The Snack..." Laetitia said huskily, her mouth opening wide and teeth passing by on all sides.
    Darkness fell and the temperature rose as her mouth clamped shut, then the helicopter was thrust upward. Crashing and screeching of metal was everywhere as the blades broke against the roof of her mouth. A deep rumble of feminine hunger rattled the air as saliva gushed through the broken windows, Jones gasping for air. The aircraft rolled sideways, then hitting something hard.
    He blacked out before she began to chew.

----------------------------

    Laetitia swallowed the morsel in her mouth before reaching for another of the helicopters that had turned to flee.
    "Aww... Don't Fly Away... You Taste Like Candy!" She said brightly.
    Leaning forwards, Laetitia pinched a second helicopter between her forefinger and thumb then popped it into her mouth.
    Moaning pleasurably in her throat, Laetitia slowly chewed the aircraft as she struggled to her feet and took a step.
    "Mmmhh... Crunching In My Mouth... And Crunching Under My Feet... It's So Good!" She said, reaching for the third helicopter.
    Wrapping her whole hand around the tiny thing, she felt it's rotors smash against her skin as she made a fist around it. Opening her hand in front of her eyes, she marveled at the lack of marks on her smooth skin, and the battered aircraft with shattered windows in her palm.
    Sticking out her tongue, she lapped up the helicopter into her mouth and sucked on it, feeling the tiny men on her tongue as they were extracted from the wreckage. They fought, pounding against her. Waiting until they exhausted or drowned in her spit, Laetitia swallowed them and the helicopter without chewing. It was a bit uncomfortable feeling the metal object slide down her throat, so she was done snacking for now.
    Scanning the neighborhood for something new, Laetitia noticed the Central Insurance building. It was a century-old highrise, clad in white stone and rising to her mid-calf with a pointed roof on top.
    Bending over and grabbing it with both hands, she carefully ripped the whole thing from its foundation.
    "What To Do With This Fancy-Ass Building?" She asked aloud " 'Fancy Ass'... Do You Fancy My Ass? Hee Hee..." She giggled.
    Holding the building in one hand, Laetitia took it past her bikini strings on her hips and around to her smooth glutes.
    "Yeah... Get A Load Of That Ass..." She said, shifting her butt back and forth.
    Using her free hand to pull open her the upper hem of her bikini bottom, she tipped the building upside-down. Slowly sliding the 40-story structure down between her firm ass cheeks, she sighed at the feeling of destruction in a place she hadn't tried before.
    "Oooohhh... Fuck My Ass... Hee Hee Hee..." She sighed and laughed as she felt the crunch and tingle of the collapsing office tower as she shoved it down deeper.

----------------------------

    President Dale Artney sighed and wiped his forehead with a fresh handkerchief, watching live coverage of the giantess on the TV.
    "How are we at war with a swimsuit model?" He asked his chief of staff. "How can I order a full-scale assault on a woman?"
    "Dale, you've got to take a different perspective. Mega-titia is no mere woman, and certainly not one of your constituents. What we are dealing with is a deranged monster, six times taller than Godzilla, and somehow taking the form of a woman. She, or it, must be stopped." His closest aide replied.
    Looking again at the TV, Artney watched the giantess sighing and moaning as she slowly ground an office building between her butt cheeks. She wasn't shy about twisting her torso as she did her erotic dance over blocks of ruins at her feet. He was hesitating while the building became dust in her panties, but it was the little giggle she made once it had disintegrated that finally got to him. All that property, all those lives, and it was just play to her.
    Picking up the phone, President Artney heard the unpleasant voice of his top general again. "General, we're left with only one option." He stated, pausing for emphasis.
    "Nuke the bitch."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11312