The Wrong Sister? Parts 1 - 20 (A GTS/ SM Anthology story) by Richard C H Davies
Summary:

Daniel manages to sneak into Annabelle's (his girlfriend's) bedroom, he intends on surprising her. He has a shrinking device. He shrinks himself down on her bed, but then realises that he should have made a bit more of a plan, because Annabelle's sister might find him instead and she used to have a crush on him...


Categories: Feet, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore, Incest Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 18795 Read: 165621 Published: December 02 2021 Updated: February 29 2024
Story Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

1. Part 1 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

2. Part 1 - Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

3. Part 1 - Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

4. Part 2 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

5. Part 3 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

6. Part 3 - Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

7. Part 4 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

8. Part 4 - Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

9. Part 4 - Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

10. Part 4 - Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

11. Part 5 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

12. Part 5 - Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

13. Part 5 - Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

14. Part 5 - Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

15. Part 6 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

16. Part 6 - Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

17. Part 6 - Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

18. Part 6 - Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

19. Part 6 - Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies

20. Part 7 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

Part 1 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies
Author's Notes:

 

Daniel manages to sneak into Annabelle's (his girlfriend's) bedroom, he intends on surprising her. He has a shrinking device. He shrinks himself down on her bed, but then realises that he should have made a bit more of a plan, because Annabelle's sister might find him instead and she used to have a crush on him...

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

The Wrong Sister? Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

 

PRECIS

 

Daniel manages to sneak into Annabelle's (his girlfriend's) bedroom, he intends on surprising her. He has a shrinking device. He shrinks himself down on her bed, but then realises that he should have made a bit more of a plan, because Annabelle's sister might find him instead and she used to have a crush on him...

 

 

 

 

Daniel managed to sneak into Annabelle's bedroom through the sash window on the 1st floor. It was a cliché but they both enjoyed the excitement of it.

 

They had dated since they were sixteen. They were sweethearts. Despite the fact that they were twenty years of age, and had both been at College for a few years.

 

They were back for the holidays and Daniel thought that he would surprise Annabelle. He had something special in store for her today.

 

He scrambled into her room and gently slid her window shut. He had waited until she was out of the room. Then he unshouldered his backpack and pulled out the shrinking device that he had stolen from college.

 

He positioned it on her desk pointing the bed and then he stood in front of the bed and clicked on the remote control.

 

The device whirred to life, he waited patiently for it to warm up, absorbing the sweet smells of her room in his nostrils and allowing it to take him back to their earlier days of dating. Such great memories.

 

He sat on the edge of the bed and then clicked the remote again when the LED was shining green.

 

*

 

Daniel was amazed at how large everything looked. He was sitting on Annabelle’s bed, shrunk down to between 4-6 inches. He couldn't quite tell and the machine didn't seem to be that accurate. He was still fully clothed. That surprised him.

 

He suddenly heard scuffling at the door. His heart started thumping with excitement. He wondered how Annabelle would react to this. Perhaps he should have warned her first. That probably would have been advisable, he thought as doubts started to creep into his mind.

 

The door started to open and a female head popped into the room.

 

"Belle?" The woman asked into the room, looking across the empty room.

 

Daniel's heart froze. His chest tightened. He hadn't thought about that. Annabelle's 19 year old sister. Shit!

 

She had always stared at him when he had been invited over to dinner. She always watched him. He thought that she had a crush on him. Shit!

 

He slowly laid down on the bed and hoped that she wouldn't notice anything.

 

"Belle? Are you back home? I heard…" the machine whirred and clicked as it cycled down into some kind of sleep mode.

 

Daniel silently swore. He should have switched it off. He should also have arranged a hiding place in case this had happened.

 

Grace looked at the machine in interest. She stepped through the door threshold and approached the machine with a curious look. She bent forwards and examined the machine.

 

Daniel kept as quiet as he possibly could. 

 

He laid down as flat to the bed as he could, hoping that she wouldn't notice him.

 

 

*

 

"I wonder what this is?" Grace spoke out loud, it caused Daniel to quiver in sudden fear that she was referring to him.

 

He managed to turn his head slightly and peek out with one eye. She was still examining the machine.

 

She was leaning over it and examining it very closely.

 

Then she gave a slight 'hummff' and stood back upright and turned towards the door, her gaze was cast around the entire room soaking it all in.

 

She started walking back towards the door. Daniel quietly let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding. He was relieved that she hadn't seen him.

 

Then his chest froze again as she paused at the door, her hand was paused at the handle.

 

She looked back over her shoulder, her long hair swinging from her left to her right as it fell behind her head.

 

A streak of fear crashed through Daniel, she was looking directly at him. Not just in his direction, directly at him.

 

Her eyes were focused and sharp, she could see him… or at least something on the bed.

 

She turned and started to walk towards him. Daniel dared not move; he felt like he was frozen to the spot. All of his muscles were tense, coiled like a spring.

 

The giant woman started approaching him, her gaze never left him. She was looking at him with curiosity and interest.

 

Thoughts were whirling through his head. Part of his brain was telling him to stay very still, play dead. Hope she just thought he was some kind of doll or toy.

 

Then the more rational part of him was thinking that she would feel that he was warm and living. She would have to be stupid to think he wasn't living; and he knew she wasn't stupid. The rational part of his brain was telling him to run.

 

After a few of her foot steps from the door the part of his brain that had convinced him to lie low and wait it out was suddenly overruled by the other part.

 

Adrenaline soared through his body and he suddenly dashed for it. He pushed his body away from the bed and ran as fast as he could across the duvet.

 

 

Unfortunately for him the duvet was much thicker than he had expected and it impeded his progress and speed significantly. It was like running over smooth but structurally unsound sand dunes. Every time he reached the next undulation the surface dipped and collapsed further.

 

He ended up in a staggering run where he had to power his legs to get himself up the little rises and staggering to recover when the duvet depressed back down again.

 

He didn't make much progress at all and started to panic. He could hear heavy footsteps approaching him from behind.

 

Suddenly a shadow passed over him and he was shocked with a jolt as a giant hand appeared right in front of him in a blur of motion.

 

The hand was straight, palm facing towards him like a wall that was nearly as tall as he was.

 

He bumped into the palm of the warm hand and looked backwards and up towards the giant woman who was leaning over him and peering at him with amazement.

 

Her giant Hazel eyes glistened from the daylight through Annabelle’s bedroom window. He could see every detail on her face, her neatly plucked eyebrows, her long eye lashes, her nose and her big round lips and neat chin.

 

Her dark hair cascaded around her face, framing the giant form which looked down upon him with great interest, he felt like a lab subject or a museum exhibit.

 

Her face was frowning at him to begin with as she concentrated, studied him, working out what he was; but then it softened into realisation as to who and what he was.

 

"Dan is that you?" Grace asked in consternation. 

 

Dan looked up at her in awe and fear. His heart was thumping faster than he thought it could manage. He was breathing heavily from his exertion. He couldn't think of a way of out this, so he thought he could try and charm his way.

 

"Hi Grace, great to see you again, how are you doing?" He asked as cheerfully as possible, his voice cracked revealing his vulnerability.

 

Grace lowered herself to bring her face level with the bed, her mouth drew into a smile.

 

"I'm good thank you. I've been at college for a year… I didn't know you and Annabelle were still a thing… and that…" Grace smiled, "she kept you this size,"

 

"Oh…" Daniel waved it off with a chuckle and a wave of his hand. "It's just a little game we like to play,"

 

"Oh… sounds fun," Grace nodded, still studying him very intensely. "So what's the plan today then?"

 

"Oh Belle and I were just you know, hanging out…"

 

"Ah… that sounds nice…" Grace glanced away thoughtfully, "It's just that she's out today and… also she’s out with some friends for dinner, she said she would be back very late, I would have thought she had told you that?" Grace's eyes locked back on him, her stare was a bit more hardened and confident. Studying his reaction very closely.

 

 

Dan swallowed a lump that was forming in his throat.

 

"You see," Grace continued. "I'm actually starting to wonder whether it is a game you play or if this is something you were doing to surprise Belle…"

 

"Of course not… no," Dan started, releasing a nervous laugh.

 

"It just seems a little odd to shrink yourself down and then have to wait on her bed for, I dunno," she rolled her eyes, "like, six hours? That’s quite a long time to wait… like this,"

 

Dan's mouth snapped shut, she had him dead to rights and she knew she did.

 

Grace's expression turned into a wry and sneaky smile.

 

"I'm actually thinking that maybe Belle knows nothing about your little surprise visit and that you're just pretending that she does…"

 

Grace bit her lower lip as she visually undressed his tiny body. Dan suddenly felt visually violated and stumbled back against her palm.

 

There was a noise outside the bedroom door.

 

Grace's head snapped towards the door, it was still mostly shut, then he head snapped back to Dan. He was thinking about making a break for it and just as he was about to her giant fingers quickly wrapped around his entire body and enclosed him in a grip that was impossible to escape.

 

His stomach lurched as he was pulled through the air and then plunged into her trouser pocket.

 

He felt Grace's whole body moving and her hips rotating next to him. Suddenly there were voices speaking.

 

"Hi mum," Grace said, he felt her voice vibrating through her body and hip bone.

 

"Hi Grace, what are you doing in here? I heard talking I thought Annabelle might be home early…" there was a pause.

 

"Nope just me, I was just… looking for my phone. I've misplaced it," Grace replied.

 

"Oh okay, I'll get started on dinner soon," came the reply.

 

"Okay see you later mum," Grace responded and then there was silence.

 

Dan waited, surrounded by her fingers that were increasingly warm and sweaty. They surrounded him in the pocket, and were holding him quite tightly.

 

The grip relaxed slightly and he could breathe a bit more easily.

 

Then she started walking a few steps. Stopped. Her hand let go of him, and retracted out of the pocket, and then she started walking again.

 

After a number of steps he heard a door being shut and then a scuffle and noise of things being cleared.

 

Then he felt the giant fingertips upon him again, blindly feeling his little body and then pulling him out of the hot pocket.

 

He was held by her giant fingers. A quick look around revealed that he was no longer in Belle's room, it was very concerning to him to see that he was now in Grace's room and that she had also carried his bag and shrinking device in here as well.

 

He started to panic. She had basically kidnapped him. Shit!

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 1 - Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

Belle wouldn't have a clue about any of this. He hadn't even told her he was coming over. It was supposed to be a surprise. Shit, shit!

 

She turned and shut the door. Locking it behind her.

 

That didn't bode well!

 

He was carried over to her bed where she sat down and looked down at him.

 

She had an expression on her face that worried him. It was no longer an expression of interest, it was a hungry expression. She was visually undressing him.

 

He quivered nervously. He didn't know what to do.

 

"Grace… please can you take me back to Belle's room." Grace didn't reply.

 

She lifted him up towards her giant face. Dan leaned back in terror as her giant nose and mouth loomed towards him.

 

Her lips parted only slightly with a wet pop of saliva, but stayed open only slightly. He suddenly felt a strong draft blow across his neck and head as her nostrils drew in a long and deep breath.

 

He could hear the loud sound of the intake of her breath through her nose and throat. There was a loud sound of rushing air.

 

Then she released a moan of pleasure.

 

"You smell amazing," she whispered, albeit with the proximity of her mouth to him it was loud enough.

 

"Okay, thanks Grace… now please can you take me back…"

 

Grace moved him away from her face and then lowered him to her bed.

 

She released him and looked down upon him from her high stature.

 

Dan rolled out of her palm and quickly sat up on her bed. Her body seemed vast.

 

She just stared down at him for a few moments. She was perhaps thinking about what to do with him next. She didn't appear to have any intention of taking him back to Belle's room.

 

Her expression intensified. He felt a sudden surge of fear, as he realised that her look was very similar to her sister's when she was horny.

 

It was uncanny but also utterly terrifying and sickening. He now knew what her intentions were.

Without any warning she suddenly lifted her arms and pulled her top off and over her head with a loud rustling.

 

She threw the top across the room, her long hair was briefly in a scattered mess.

 

She reached behind her back and undid her bra.

 

Her round breasts dropped slightly as they were revealed. Her nipples were erect with big pink areolas.

 

Her breasts looked bigger than Belle's but he couldn't really tell due to her massive size towering over him.

 

He couldn't believe that he was staring up at a giant topless woman, and Grace of all women.

 

She looked down at him, breathing heavily, drinking in her apparent power over him and taking it all very slowly, enjoying the moment.

 

She leant forwards, causing her breasts to dangle from her chest and lowered herself until she was lying on the bed in front of him.

 

Her huge face and hair framed his view, her giant breasts pressing down against the bed in the background.

 

Grace’s giant hands appeared from both sides of him.

 

Dan reached out to resist them but the huge fingers ploughed through his defences without a pause and he felt fingers all over him. They grabbed at his top and the fingertips with their long polished nails pinched at his top.

 

He yelped as there was a slight pinch of his flesh as well.

 

Grace paused for a moment, she hadn't intended to hurt him in the process.

 

Then she continued with a bit more care. She started to tug at his shirt.

 

Initially Dan resisted and pressed his arms to his side but he then concluded that it was hurting him and also she was so strong and powerful she was going to get it off him one way or another.

 

He didn't want his shoulders dislocated in the process.

 

So he helped her pull it off over his head and arms.

 

She grinned in satisfaction as she looked down at his body.

 

"You're like a tiny Ken doll…" she commented with a chuckle. Dan didn't reply, not knowing what that meant for him. "I used to undress my Ken dolls, and…" her eyes lit up devilishly, "when I was a bit older I used to use them as dildos…"

 

Dan's eyes widened in fear and Grace giggled with excitement, and then bit her lip with a sensual moan of pleasure and anticipated; and then she started pulling at his trousers.

 

Dan undid the buttons on his jeans, before she dislocated his legs or something, and allowed her to slowly drag them down his legs and off his feet

 

 

Her eyes flashed with excitement as she looked at his boxer shorts, she gently dug the tip of her little finger underneath the waistband and lifted it up.

 

She cheekily peered inside and then looked at his face with a playful raise of her eyebrows.

 

"You're a bit smaller than I expected," she said with a giggle.

 

Dan didn't find her literal joke as amusing.

 

She was already peeling the boxer shorts down his legs. He was starting to feel quite distinctly like a Ken doll. She was treating him like he was an object not a person.

 

He dared not anger her by protesting though. He knew she had a vicious temper. He had witnessed it over the years he had known her.  

 

Her warm breath continued to wash over him as she pulled his boxer shorts off his feet.

 

Dan looked up into her eyes trying to discern what she intended next.

 

She slowly reached out towards him. Dan flinched as he watched her index finger approach him. He didn’t know how to respond, but she was approaching him gently and carefully.

 

Her fingertip touched his right foot gently. He felt her warmth and light touch. She gently started to slide her fingertip up his leg. Her warm breath washed over his entire body, coating him in the condensation of her breath.

 

Her fingertip gradually progressed up his leg, sending tingling sensations up through his body. Her giant eyes were patiently watching the progress of her fingertip until it reached his thigh, then she looked directly at his penis and then into his eyes.

 

He opened his legs slightly wider as he anticipated her fingertip’s journey. He sucked in a deep breath as it gently stroked his penis. It was much more controlled and gentle than he had thought, considering her relative size.

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 1 - Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

Grace’s heart was thumping from excitement.

 

Within a few seconds his penis was erect and that got Grace even more excited.

 

It evidently gave her instant gratification that she was turning him on. She drank in the sight of his athletic chest, abs and V-shape torso as she continued to stroke him.

 

She had always admired him every time she had seen him, she had envied her sister for dating such a great looking guy. Now he was smaller than a doll and solely in her grasp and control.

 

*

 

Grace looked directly into Dan’s eyes and with a devilish smile she lowered her giant lips down to his feet.

 

She picked up one of his ankles between her fingertips and her giant mouth opened and closed around his foot.

 

It was warm and slimy feeling her saliva, tongue and lips all over his foot and shin but, when all was said and done, it was quite a pleasant sensation.

 

He still looked up at her giant face in fear though. She was absolutely huge.

 

Her giant nostrils flared down towards him breathing hot and moist air down upon his stomach.

 

He could see his tiny chest rising and falling quickly, in front of the backdrop of her giant moist lips.

 

She gently released his ankle and lowered his foot back down.

 

Then she lowered her face towards him again. Her giant tongue emerged with a wet slimy sound and it slapped against both of his feet.

 

The giant tongue, oozing with her saliva, started to slide up his legs leaving a slick and slimy trail behind.

 

It pressed down against him, tasting him, her breath preceded it and washed over his body. He felt like a glorified human lollipop.

 

The tongue continued to progress up his legs and he started to worry again. He tried to wriggle away from it but it pressed him down.

 

Giant fingers appeared from either side of him and gently grabbed hold of his wrists, his arms were pulled away from his body, he was spread eagled and then they pinned his arms down.

 

All he could do was watch as the giant tongue continued to lick its way up along his legs, it slithered over his thighs and then across his penis.

 

A streak of pleasure shot through him as her tongue slid over his crotch.

 

She playfully circled the tip of her tongue around his penis a few times and smiled as she did so. Her hot breath washed across his whole body.

 

The tongue continued upwards, crossing over his belly, he wriggled his hips as it tickled him, cool air blew across him where the tongue had already left a salivary sheen.

 

The tongue pressed against him a bit harder and Dan suddenly found himself face to face with the giant pink tongue muscle as it approached him, it stretched from his chest and loomed above him and disappeared inside her giant mouth.

 

His breathing accelerated further, he took a few deep breaths in preparation for the approaching tongue and then everything around him seemed to change. The giant tongue passed up his neck and slathered over his face.

 

He screwed his eyes up and tried to turn his face away but he was held fast. The giant tongue shrouded all of his senses audio visual, everything went black, his vison was impaired. He could feel the warm, wet and heavy muscular object pressing down on him as it slid over his face. The sound was a very loud slobbering sound which blocked out everything else.

 

As soon as it had come then it lifted away from him, he was released and left panting and coated in her slick saliva.

 

He saw through his misty eyelids that she had lifted her head up slightly and smacked her lips, tasting him and humming with pleasure.

 

*

 

A thought occurred to her; she wondered what it would be like to give a tiny man a blowjob. She bet that it would be an absolutely awesome sensation for him, his tiny penis completely consumed in her giant lips.

 

The thought excited her even more, waves of excitement rushed over her as she examined him. She was completely in control.

 

She lowered her face towards him, feeling her own warm breath bounce back at her face. She brought her lips to his body and gently pressed down on his thighs with her first kiss.

 

Feeling his tiny trembling body underneath her was such a turn on.

 

Her tongue slowly slithered out of her mouth and probed his thigh and the tip of her tongue worked its way from his ball sack up the shaft of the tiny penis, to the tip.

 

She could feel his core muscles tense; as his back arched in pleasure. She gently pinned his arms out to his side, in a star shape, completely dominating him; as her tongue continued to lap at him, it was an amazing sensation licking the tiny warm man, it turned Grace on. She felt her whole body quiver from the excitement.

 

She buried her head further into him, unable to resist, and gave him a long wet lick from his shins up to his penis, across his chest and over his face. He tasted amazing, salty and sweet at the same time.

 

She felt his tiny body arch and quiver.

 

She gave him another slow lick, smiling with her mouth open, eyelids fluttering in pleasure.

 

She was giving Dan regular licks, he seemed to be enjoying it, she could feel how powerful his penis was on her tongue and she loved the feel of his muscular male body under her own tongue.

 

She was licking Dan harder and harder, without causing harm, but forcefully. He was soaking wet with her saliva.

 

Her other hand tugged at her underwear, impatiently pulling it down and slapping her hand against her wet pussy and rubbing herself hard. She had never felt this horny; it felt like an insatiable hunger.

 

The fact that she was doing it with her sister’s boyfriend made the whole thing taboo and incredibly sexy. She was so turned on it was like everything was firing on all cylinders in her body. Her licking spread across his whole body, always returning to his tiny shaft.

 

Her hands and the tiny man were completely wet from her saliva and she started to moan as her vision narrowed as the wave of an orgasm approached. She was completely unconscious to the fact that her moans were probably deafening Dan.

 

Grace felt sweat bead all over her body as she rolled back on her bed, furiously masturbating and licking at Dan. She tasted a tiny amount of warm salty fluid but it was lost in the kaleidoscope of her orgasm as it burst through her body.

 

She rode the feeling for as long as she could, rubbing at herself with her fingers in a circular motion, then released with a gasp, her own back arching as she lifted her head above Dan, her mouth was open so wide it felt like her jaw was going to break.

 

Grace blinked away the stars that had appeared in front of her eyes, from the orgasm, it had been intense.

 

“Oh my god!!” She gasped loudly… “Oh my god!” she said again, then she looked down at him. “That was amazing,” she rasped down at him.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 2 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

The Wrong Sister? Part 2

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

 

 

Grace had laid there panting for a while after her orgasm, as had Daniel. He must admit, as terrifying as it had been initially her giant warm tongue completely covering him and licking him and him cumming was pretty awesome, as was seeing her giant naked body cum.

 

It was just unfortunate that it wasn’t Annabelle (his girlfriend) and Grace’s sister who had been the one that he had been doing this with.

 

The guilt soon set in when she left him in a lock box in her drawer and went off to have a shower.

 

It wasn’t long before she returned, he heard her hairdryer going, almost deafeningly loud in the background. Then after some more time the box was picked up again with a clank and he found himself being carried.

 

He assumed she was returning to her bed.

 

The box lid opened up and he looked up, blinking fast from the bright room lighting and beheld her giant naked form again. Her hair was still slightly damp and fell around her shoulders.

 

“That was amazing Dan,” she cooed down at him. “I’m still so horny though,” her eyes were full of lust. If he was a chocolate pudding he was certain that she would have just gobbled him straight up there and then.

 

She plucked him out of the box and set him down on the bed, she discarded the box.

 

She leaned over him and looked down at him between her giant breasts.

 

Then without any further preamble she descended down upon him. He reached up his hands in instinct and shock at her sudden move. He was surrounded by her giant fleshy breasts either side of his body. Her hands smooched them together.

 

Her cleavage was warm and fleshy, her giant breasts surrounded him entirely. She massaged her giant breasts around his head and shoulders.

It muffled the sound around him as his ears were encased with fleshy skin either side. His breath was hot and moist against her chest. He could feel her sweat trickling between her breasts. Her heart thumping was audible through her chest; as was her heavy breathing.

Then he started to feel the vibrations of her moaning from pleasure.

 

His hips and thighs were grabbed by both hands and his body was pulled out from between the breasts and he looked upwards to meet her face that briefly observed him, then with a wry smile she cupped her palm behind his head and thrust his face into her right nipple.

The large areolas bumped over his cheeks as his face was rubbed along the surface around her erect nipple; and then his lips were brushed across her erect nipple. His face was pressed into it, forcing his lips against her nipple. He kept his mouth firmly shut and tried to turn away.

This was so wrong!

The fingertips gripped harder and dug into the skin on his skull, pressing his face so hard against the breast that he could feel the flesh dimple and mound around him.

He knew what she wanted him to do, but he was too stubborn to acquiesce. He didn’t want her to take that power from him, she couldn’t…

But he started to struggle for breath; the air was hot and scarce. He tried to move his head from side to side, to free up a nostril; but she held him firmly in place.

Grey spots started to skitter across his eyesight, he was running out of oxygen, in a few more seconds he would start to lose consciousness.

He reluctantly parted his lips and then opened his mouth. The, slightly rough and bumpy, nipple rudely popped into his mouth, it was such a rude and intrusive surprise that he gagged; and Grace gasped with delight.

The hand eased off slightly, but moved his head, guiding it to where and how she wanted his mouth to be positioned.

It suddenly felt like she was training him. How dare she?

He forced his eyes shut, trying to think of something else, anything else. This would be over soon, Annabelle would rescue him, he knew it. He just had to hold on and put up with this.

Then he started to think about what he was going to do back to her, to punish her for this. He could shrink her down and do what he wanted to her! Or give her to her sister. Annabelle could tie her up and flick elastic bands at her or something.

It took him a while to realise that he was biting down hard on the nipple with his teeth, he was so transfixed with anger, he was actually biting her hard.

However, she seemed to be enjoying it, he could feel her moaning and bucking beneath him.

He released his grip and then bit again. He actually felt a bit better, causing her some pain, even though she enjoyed it.

So he obliged her. He bit her and then reached up with both hands and dug his fingernails into her spongy breast. It made him feel much better. He had some control back.

She roared with pleasure, her whole body rocked back and forth. She laughed loudly, she was loving this.

He was enveloped with giant hands that pressed against his head and back, crushing him against her breast; with such crushing force that it literally pressed the wind out of his lungs.

His eyes felt like they were bulging out of his head, intense pressure built up in his chest, neck and head. Blood thumped around his head.

He could feel her hands and thighs tensing beneath him, her body was stiffening, her hips were thrusting up and down with ferocity, her voice was now a loud staccato that deafened him. He felt it from outside, but also vibrating through her chest.

Then, just as he felt that he was going to be crushed to a pulp, or explode from the crushing of her giant hands against her body, he was released.

He flew back against the bed, gasping for air, his face was incredibly warm. He bet his face was a purple colour from the lack of oxygen.

Grace looked down at him with a hungry stare. She was examining him intensely.

“Okay Grace!” he held his hand up in the air, it was shaking. “You’ve had your fun now…”

She smiled down at him briefly. It wasn’t her usual sweet smile. It was a smile of power.

Her giant fingers descended down towards him and wrapped around his torso; then she raised herself slightly on her knees and dragged his body towards the middle of her legs.

Dan reached out with his hands either side to slow his progress but his fingernails just clawed against the duvet cover as he was dragged towards her giant pussy.

Her huge pussy came into view, he peered towards the dark cave of flesh.

He could smell her womanhood from here. He coughed.

The walls of flesh of her thighs towered up either side of him, the corridor of flesh narrowed and ended at her hairy cliff between her legs.

He felt a wall of heat hit him; it was being emitted from her giant pussy. The lips of Grace’s labia were splaying outwards slightly, inviting him towards them.

He just laid there, stunned, looking up at this huge naked giant female form above him. She was in complete control now. He knew what she wanted, it was obvious now.

He also knew he didn’t have any choice about this, she was such a size and strength that she called all of the shots.

Her giant hips suddenly thrust down towards him, her giant pussy lunged towards him and then away again. Then down towards him again and then back up. She was goading him on. She kept going deeper and deeper towards him, a playful grin across her face, until his penis was brushing against her open vagina.

Finally she offered up her clitoris towards him.

Dan gingerly reached upwards with his hands and cupped them gently around her clitoris, and then he started to caress her fleshy mound.

Grace’s eyelids fluttered and then shut, she moaned with pleasure. Her hands reached down past her thighs on either side.

Suddenly her giant fingertips appeared out of nowhere and gently, but firmly, pressed the back of his head towards her clitoris. She wasn’t yet forcing him but it was very clear what she was suggesting.

Dan swallowed his pride and leaned forwards and started to kiss and lick her clitoris.

Grace moaned loudly, and her hips continued to press against him.

The mouth of the giant pussy was oozing fluid, he could feel it as her pussy was pressing against his hips and crotch, her fluids were starting to trickle down his legs and then they were dripping across his body.

The giant hips bucked slightly, pressing into him up a bit, then lifting up in the air and then slammed down into him.

Then they bucked up again much more fiercely.

Grace’s whole body lifted up above him, a dark shadow was cast on him, he found himself looking up at her pussy and her buttocks, and then without any warning, the giant mass above him rapidly descended back down on top of him. He coughed and gasped as the wind was knocked out of his lungs, he felt her massive weight on top of him. The lips of her pussy smothered him entirely.

The fleshy lips of the giant pussy surrounded him. He felt her wet sticky fluid ooze around his body, his face was also completely coated in it. It had a salty bitter taste to it, it was thick and viscous, and the smell was overwhelming.

*

Grace could feel the rigid lump of Dan’s body below her pussy. She hadn’t intended to do this with him, but her emotions and her instincts had kicked in. Her eyelids fluttered with the pleasure of her power.

She slowly slid her pussy back and forth over his little, helpless six- inch body.  She could feel that she was incredibly wet down there; he must have been drenched in her fluids. She realised that she could grip onto his tiny body with the outer muscles of vagina. That was fun.

She started to rub him into her labia and she felt him gripping at her skin and she could feel his limbs tugging against her thick pubic hair, which merely served to turn her on even more.

She could feel more and more of her juices lubricating him as she rubbed herself up and down his tiny body from the top of her clitoris right down to the mouth of her pussy, she really pushed and grinded herself against him.

She took care not to crush him or cause any permanent injury, but she was so turned on she couldn’t help her passions. She felt an orgasm start to come on, the hairs on her neck started to stand up and she could feel a thrill running up and down her spine.

She applied a bit more pressure against Dan, who was firmly locked in below her pussy. She could feel her vagina opening wider and wider, forcing his body against the gaping hole of her incredibly aroused vagina.

Dan was completely covered in her juices, white blobs of her cum also covered him and the bed cover.

Dan was lying flat, his arms had been pressed outwards by the power of her crushing vagina. His head slowly rotated to look directly up at her giant face that was looking down at him.

She smiled briefly at him, showing him that she didn’t intend to crush or kill him, she wanted him to know that he was doing a good job, just being there and being a nice rigid dildo for her to rub and grind herself against.

*

Her giant hips suddenly lifted up in the air, giving him a moment of respite. Dan sucked in a large amount of oxygen, a lungful, and then suddenly the giant pussy slammed down on him again. She had just been adjusting position. 

He gasped as some of her sexual fluid entered his mouth, it splatted across his face. He tried to wipe it away with his hands, he accidentally knocked the opening of her vagina.

It was enough to set her off, apparently she couldn’t wait any longer, two giant fingers pressed against his shoulder blades and guided him towards the vaginal opening.

He instinctively reached out in front of him with his hands. It was mistake, they glanced on the other side of the vaginal rim and he felt a pain in both wrists as they were sprained slightly. His arms and wrists slipped against her slick flesh.

Her hand clutched and curled around his legs and his lower body. 

His body was pushed inside her vagina so fast he barely had time to catch his breath. He was surrounded by an all-consuming humidity, slick sexual juices and the crushing strength of the muscular walls.

The muscles continued to squeeze around him, he could hear her heart thumping and her loud throws of passion.

He was suddenly pumped in and out at such a speed it was sickening. He felt an intense pressure against his ears. The sound of the sloshing sexual juices was almost deafening to him. He could feel it all over his body and it was intensely hot inside her body.

He hoped this would all be over soon. It was all-consuming.

Finally he was withdrawn from her giant pussy.

He was released and he collapsed against the bed, completely coated head to toe in her sticky sexual fluids. He looked up at her… oh shit… she isn’t done yet, he thought. He could tell from her look. She was just taking stock of what she wanted him to be doing when she climaxed.

Her giant hands reached down towards him again and grabbed him around his waist, his limbs flopped as he was lifted slightly, and with her fingers and thumbs she proceeded to feed his feet into her waiting vagina.

“Grace! Wait!” He shouted up, but it was most of a rasping gasp, barely audible even to himself, let alone her.

Dan looked down his chest and his body towards the terrifying cave that was consuming him.

Instinct suddenly kicked in, and he panicked, he didn’t want to do this anymore. It was terrifying and demeaning. He wanted out of this. 

*

Grace felt Dan’s feet suddenly starting to kick and resist her, or perhaps he was trying to entice her on, his feet were sliding across the slick surface of her pussy. She felt his feet pressing against her labia lips.

She could hear him trying to shout something but she was too turned on now, she wanted to finish. She wanted to have an epic climax and she was going to get it using his body. It was going to be epic and amazing.

She readjusted his body and managed to get one leg inside, she felt it kicking inside her, she liked it, but the other was more difficult with one hand. She clamped her pussy muscles around the single leg in a sign for him to give up the struggle and let her take control.

She felt her pussy opening with her hand and held her little man- dildo horizontally. She was ready for him now, so she slowly started to push his body inside her, feet first.

She thrust him inside, kept sliding him in, feeding him in with both of her hands; she gasped and moaned as she felt his hips slide through her vaginal opening.

She continued pressing until Dan’s feet were pushed up against the wall of her vagina. She gasped out loud at the sensation and then slowly started to pump her living dildo in and out of herself.

Grace peered down, over her huge breasts, she wanted to watch. She could just see Dan’s head and shoulders poking out from her vagina. Her pussy lips were completely surrounding him and she could feel him inside, his legs kicking, attempting to push himself out. Her muscles were far stronger and she squeezed him with them twice, to show him her strength.

She could see him wince at the sudden pain. He was looking up at her, pleading. She gave him a look that told him that she was in complete control of this situation. She wouldn’t crush him, but she had enough power to, he needed to be aware of that.

With that she gently placed fingertips either side of his head, pressing down against his shoulders. She bit her lip as she looked down into his eyes, watching him shout out something. Then she started to gently push, her eyelids fluttered as the tiny body slid inside.

She watched until his head disappeared and all she could see was her finger and hand, she could hear his shouts until they were muffled and then no more. She could still feel the vibrations inside her, but her waves of pleasure were coming quicker and faster now.

Suddenly she felt something touch her G-spot, and then kept touching it. Waves of pleasure soared through her body and she could feel an almighty orgasm coming on.

Her muscles pulsed, she had to restrain herself from completely crushing his body. She knew that her pussy muscles were powerful enough to crush him.

She rubbed her clitoris with her other hand until she came. Her back arched and then collapsed her haunches, her head falling backwards against her shoulders. She panted and smiled in satisfaction. She loved her new role as Dan’s owner.

How the tables had turned from her being the one who had always been the younger sister, having to watch her sister have all the fun.

*

Dan felt the orgasm around him, it was a very powerful force of nature that he had never appreciated when he had sex with someone who was full sized. The strength of the muscles around him was incredible. He felt the muscles gripping him hard, he felt the last bit of air leave his lungs as they squeezed and squeezed.

Then there was a sudden release and a wave of cum soaked over his whole body and rushed past him and out of the mouth of the pussy behind him.

Dan waited for a few seconds until he felt an air pocket around his head, then he chanced a deep breath in. It was partially successful, he managed to get some air, but he also breathed in her sexual fluids as well.

He had just enough strength. He scrambled and crawled to get himself out. It seemed to be endless inside her. How bit was her pussy?!

He clawed and scrambled, kicking with his legs. Starting to panic again.

Then he eventually felt the vice like grip of her fingers pressing down on his shoulders, and pulling at him.

There was a loud sucking sound as he was extracted from the giant warm and moist tunnel of death. Daylight suddenly hit his eyes, causing him to wince, cool and fresh air touched his face and he breathed in deeply.

He was pulled out of her giant pussy with a loud squelch. He collapsed on his back, lying on the bottom of her skirt.

He watched in distaste as a steady stream of cum flowed out of her vaginal opening. It trickled down and around her butthole and collected at the bottom of her butt cheeks.

Dan just laid there panting, he now knew how fish felt when they had been pulled out of water and left on land and open air. He was just gasping, stunned by the whole horrific experience.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 3 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

The Wrong Sister? Part 3

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

 

 

Daniel spluttered and tried to breathe as deeply as possible without inhaling any more of Grace's cum.

 

He was exhausted and felt very dozy. 

 

Grace had just extracted his tiny body from her giant pussy. She had used him as her own little living dildo. 

 

Grace was still panting heavily from her exertion and her orgasm. 

 

Daniel looked upwards, her giant pussy loomed over him, her labia lips were still spread wide open, the mouth of her pussy was dribbling with her sexual juices.

 

Her giant thighs arched above each side of him.

 

He realised his predicament, as he looked upwards and his gaze followed along one of her giant legs and back down towards her giant feet that were resting on the bed, pointing up at the ceiling. Each foot was bigger than he was. 

 

He was shrunken and in her possession. His girlfriend knew nothing about this and indeed neither did anyone else. 

 

Grace could keep him permanently to use as her sex toy… forever…

 

"Hey," they heard Annabelle calling from outside. Daniel perked up, hearing his girlfriend. He could call for her help, but not yet, she wouldn't hear him right now. 

 

Grace suddenly jerked and reacted instantly. She sat upwards, her giant breasts were wobbling. She reached down and grabbed hold of him; cupping him gently in both hands. 

 

She held him in front of her chest, her eyes darted around her room; presumably for somewhere to quickly hide him from her. Her long hair swished around and some locks of hair brushed across his shoulders. 

 

She looked back downwards at him. 

 

"Sorry, but you're going back inside me," she looked down. 

 

"Noo!" He screamed out, but it was too late. She grabbed the lower half of his body in her fist and lowered him down again to her pussy. 

 

The giant fleshy cave loomed towards him and she shoved him in headfirst with a slick and wet squelch. 

 

He slid in relatively easily, despite the fact that her vagina was retracting back to its normal size, she was still well lubricated in there. He heard the gooey substance squelching around his ears as he was plunged inside her. He felt the warm viscous fluid coating his body again. 

 

She quickly pressed him inside and allowed his feet to stick out of her pussy. It was the only cool air he could still feel. 

 

"Hey sis, I'm coming in," Annabelle said to Grace. 

 

"Hold on, I'm not decent," Grace replied quickly and grabbed hold of her dressing gown which was hanging off the back of her bedroom door.

 

She promptly unlocked and opened her door, just enough to fit half of her body, she tried to hide her bottom half, even though it was covered by a dressing gown. She was worried that her tiny man toy might find a way to drop out of her vagina. She leant against the door frame as casually as she could; considering the situation. 

 

"Hey," she smiled in as much of a relaxed fashion as she could. She couldn't help her cheeks from flushing red. "How are you going?"

 

"Good, good," her sister was swaying slightly and her retinas didn't look like they were fully focusing. "I've had a few drinks…" she mumbled, Grace remembered that she had been out drinking with her friends. "Hey, have you been working out?"

 

"Err…" Grace looked down at her dressing gown and then self-consciously felt her hair, trying to establish what her sister was pinpointing. "Err… kind of yes…" she replied. 

 

"Hey whatever you're doing it's working, you look hot sis," she giggled as she paid her sister a compliment. "Your cheeks are all rouge and stuff."

 

Grace could never tell whether Annabelle was serious or winding her up. "Hey, are you still interested in Gary? He was there tonight," Anabelle asked, moving on quickly. She was clearly drunk.  

 

"Err… Gary? Not so much… kind of…" Grace shrugged, she wanted Annabelle to leave now. 

 

Daniel started moving inside her pussy, he was trying to push himself out, it caused a twinge of pleasure inside and Grace was caught by surprise. It also caused her to panic as well; it caused a strange cocktail of emotions and sensations. 

 

She twisted her knees and squeezed her thighs together as she leant against the door post and gasped. She could feel Daniel's tiny feet wriggling in between, and up against, her upper thighs. 

 

"You okay?" Annabelle asked in concern. 

 

"Yes… I just really, really need to pee," Grace winced and hopped from side to side. 

 

"Oh… well go then sister, go," Annabelle gestured to their communal toilet with a drunken wave. "I'm just going to lie down for a bit let me know when you're done." 



End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 3 - Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

Grace ran into the toilet and locked the door, then she reached down and gently gripped Daniel's feet between her fingertips and dragged him out of her pussy with a wet slurp. 

 

Some of her sexual juices dripped away from his head. 

 

She lifted him up until his was dangling upside down opposite her giant face. 

 

"What were you trying to do?" She demanded. The tiny upside down hanging man looked at her helplessly. 

 

"I was trying to get out, it was too hot in there," he complained. 

 

"You wanted to sell me out to my sister didn't you?" Grace demanded in frustration. 

 

Daniel looked worried about angering the giantess that held him, he spotted that he was being held over a toilet. Not deliberately right now but he was only a short distance away from being able to be dropped and flushed down the toilet if she didn't like his reply. 

 

"No… no," he replied. 

 

"Liar. She always gets the guy… I'm just the sloppy seconds," 

 

Daniel felt her phrase to actually be quite apt and accurate at the moment as he felt her sexual juices trickling down his body towards his head and shoulders.

 

His own blood was also draining to his head and he was starting to feel dizzy. 

 

"Please can you hold me the right way up, I'm going to pass out," he asked.  

 

Grace promptly turned him and held him in her giant palm. 

 

"Thank you, now please can you just give me back to your sister," he asked. "She is my girlfriend after all."

 

Grace thought about it for a moment. 

 

"Fine," she rinsed him off and then turned and unlocked the door and stomped towards her sister's bedroom and walked inside.

 

Annabelle was lying on her front on her bed snoring. Her arms and legs were splayed outwards. Her clothes were still on her body. She had basically flopped onto her bed and passed out.   

 

Grace held the tiny Daniel up to look at his girlfriend. 

 

"See?" She said, "she's unconscious," 

 

Daniel wriggled to try and get free but Grace held on to him. 

 

"Annabelle!" He called out, but she was sound asleep, her mouth was open and she was snoring and drool dribbling out of her mouth.

 

"Oh well, I guess she doesn't want you after all," Grace said as she lowered him down to her dressing gown pocket. 

 

"Nooo!" He cried out. "Annabelle, please help me!" He cried out. 

 

His cries became muffled as he was popped inside her pocket. 

 

She turned and then glanced at Annabelle's desk. 


The shrinking device was still there. Shit! She had left evidence. She hoped Annabelle hadn't seen it and had just literally walked into her room and passed out. 

She had to take a chance. 

 

She walked over and picked up the device in both hands and quickly left Annabelle's room. 

 

She could feel Daniel trying to crawl out of her pocket and so she quickly dashed into her room. Put the device on her desk and then grabbed hold of him. 

 

She held him up in front of her face inside her fist, she held him tightly enough to show him who was in charge. 

 

His arms were trapped at his sides and only his shoulders and head were visible. 

 

"Look, every time you draw attention to yourself it just turns me on and I want to do stuff with you," she said to him. 

 

His expression turned quite thoughtful. He was wondering whether it was such a good idea to try and escape then. 

 

"Now," she started. "Where were we?" She asked rhetorically. "Ah yes, I think you should kiss and lick me all over little man!" She instructed as she stripped her dressing gown off, revealing her giant naked body. 

 

She held him as she laid down on the bed and then she released his tiny body so that he fell onto her belly; landing on all fours. 

 

She smiled as his tiny feet and hands tickled her belly. She looked down at him from where her head rested on the pillow. 

 

He was looking back up at her awaiting her further instructions or what she was going to do with him next. 

 

She was completely naked. He had her large breasts above him; rising and falling as she breathed, and her hairy pubic region below, much nearer. 

 

He could feel her huge heart beating under her belly. He could even see the tremors of the heart beat above around her rib cage. 

 

"I want you to explore my giant body little man," she told him softly. "I want to you to imagine that I'm a giant goddess and that this is all part of your daily offering to me. Your role is to worship your goddess and make her feel like she is the most important and sacred thing in your life. 

 

How will you worship my body little one?" She asked him. 

 

Daniel paused, thinking through his options. 

 

He knew he didn't have many, so he concluded that playing along with this giant woman's new fantasy would probably be the best call. 

 

He didn't really want to be shoved inside her pussy like a dildo again. 

 

So he decided to lower himself into a prayer position and kiss her skin gently. 

 

Grace inhaled a deep sigh of satisfaction and moaned.

 

"Yes, that's a good start, but I've got a big giant body and you've got a lot of me to worship and show your gratitude for."

 

Daniel paused and kissed her again and then crawled forward upwards towards her breasts and kissed her every few inches. 

 

Grace moaned some more and then he felt her body relax beneath him. He noticed she closed her eyes and she was just enjoying the sensation of his tiny body crawling over her and kissing her. 

 

He concluded that it was probably very enjoyable, relaxing and grounding for her. 

 

Who wouldn't want to be worshiped by a tiny person. He just wished that he had been given a choice. 

 

She was very attractive, but he wanted to be doing this with his own girlfriend and then restoring his size. 

 

The machine was in her bedroom though. Maybe… just maybe he had a chance to try and restore his size. Then he would get the hell away from here. 

 

He thought about this as he continued kissing his way along her belly and up to her rib cage. 

 

He fantasised for a moment how he might get his revenge on her. 

 

Yes, he could restore his own size and then turn the shrinking machine on her. 

 

He wanted to laugh out loud at that idea. What a great idea! He applauded himself. How stupid she was to bring his only source of liberation into her room.  

 

Oh the fun that he would have with her tiny body. He would put her on his penis and make her ride him like a cowgirl. He would probably shove her head in his butt to truly get revenge. 

 

He might even be able to shove her inside Annabelle's pussy without her realising.

 

Perhaps he would have to tie her up first so that she couldn't struggle too much. Perhaps he would have to strap her to a dildo and just shove her inside. That would be sweet revenge wouldn't it?

 

He looked upwards towards her face, he could just see her chin and nose because she was lying back and enjoying his exploration of her body. He continued kissing along her rib cage until he was between her breasts.

 

Suddenly one of her giant hands appeared and her fingers guided him towards one of her nipples. 

 

She prodded him like he was cattle until he stood on all fours over her nipple and then he grabbed her nipple between his hands and caressed her nipple. 

 

Her chest rose sharply with a big intake of breath of pleasure. She moaned lightly. 

 

"Hmm… that's good little man, more of that please," she encouraged him. 

 

He dug his fingernails into her nipple and licked her and bit her, she writhed underneath him; enjoying his work. 

 

It sent ripples of pleasure through her body. 

 

Daniel looked up to see her chin was pointing to the ceiling. She was lying back and enjoying this. 

 

He couldn't see a way of escaping her soon. He had to just pleasure her until the perfect moment arose.

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 4 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

The Wrong Sister? Part 4

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

 

 

“Hmm, that’s nice,” Grace moaned in pleasure as he kissed and licked her giant nipple, “but I want you to do a strip tease for me,” Grace requested and then tilted her head and leaned back onto her elbows, then propped herself up on her elbows and watched and waited. 

 

Daniel's head fell slightly and he paused, absorbing this, and then his shoulders seemed to relax slightly. He had hoped that he could distract her from doing something else to him, like using him as her dildo again, he was wondering if it might work in turning her on enough. He hadn’t really done a strip tease before. He had done it a few times for her sister, Annabelle, but he didn’t know if he was any good at it.

 

Perhaps if he ingratiated himself with her she might give him a break.  

 

His head lifted again with a renewed sense of hope. He had to give it a try. He knew that inaction would most likely lead to something more passionate required from Grace.

 

He got himself up to his feet. It was a very strange sensation standing barefoot on her warm and naked breast, which was moving and juddering with her heartbeat and her breathing from within her ribcage which was expanding and contracting. 

 

It was like standing on a heated bouncy castle, but a terrifying one at that. 

 

He could feel the occasional growl of her stomach churning, but he tried to ignore it now. Hopefully she wouldn’t get any ideas.

 

He looked up towards her, his dark eyes were round and hopeful. 

 

He started to sway from side to side, giving her a little smooth dance to start with.  

 

He placed his hands on his hips, swaying as he swayed from side to side. He covered his penis for now.

 

Grace was breathing heavily as she watched his dancing, enjoying the anticipation of seeing his body swaying and gently dancing; just for her. 

 

He revealed his bellybutton and she caught a flash of the tuft of hair that was his pubic region. 

 

She wanted to see what he smelled and tasted like, but she restrained herself. 

 

He pressed his hands to his hips, revealing his penis, and slid them up the sides of his body, skirting around his chest and then up to his biceps. 

 

He swayed gently as if he were dancing to music. Perhaps he had a song in his head. He seemed to be mouthing some vocals but Grace couldn't tell what the song was. 

 

He slowly rotated as he danced and placed his hands on his hips, sliding his hands around to his buttocks as he turned so that his back was facing her head. 

 

Grace watched closely as he slowly ran his hands across his firm buttocks and caressed them. 

 

He bent himself forward, bending over double, his buttocks lifted slightly into the air in a pike position and he gave her a very clear view of his lovely round and firm buttocks. Her eyes lit up as she admired them. She felt a sudden urge to want to bite them. 

 

Grace was entranced with his display, she did find it slightly amusing, considering his aim was to distract her but he was just making himself look more appealing to her. 

 

She wanted to smear things across his body and see how he looked when he was all shiny or oily. He would probably look even more sexy than right now. 

 

He ran his hands from his ankles, around the backs of his calves, his knees and up sliding along his thighs. 

 

Then his hands slowly but surely reached his tiny penis. He widened his legs and slid his fingers around his semi erect shaft and slowly started to stroke himself.

 

He noticed with a glance behind that she was starting to slowly grind the air with her own pussy, she was getting turned on again.

 

He continued to caress and stroke his penis slowly with his hands. 

 

She saw his tiny fingers passing through his hairy pubic hair and she enjoyed watching his display. 

 

He slowly turned around and then did a very confident walk, like a slow catwalk, up towards her head.

 

He walked very sexily, she imagined it was some kind of jeans or aftershave advert. He placed his hands on his hips like a cowboy and he trod each foot slightly out at the sides.

 

He was rising and falling because of her chest as she breathed heavily. He stopped and then dropped to all fours, lowering his face down and kissing and licking her skin like she was a giant goddess.  

 

He then stood up and danced some more, rolling his hips and swaying and he spun round a few times and then he dropped to his knees, facing forwards he slid his hands up to his hips and slowly slid them up to his chest and then down to his abs and then down to his penis. 

 

Grace was very turned on by this display.

 

Daniel grabbed hold of his penis in his hand and started to stroke it more vigorously.

 

He leaned backwards, as he knelt, stretching his thighs and giving her a good view. 

 

Grace reached her hand down to his body, and lowered her palm. 

 

"Climb on, I want a closer view," she said to him. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 4 - Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

He reluctantly got up and nervously climbed onto her hand. 

 

She felt his very light weight on her hand. His tiny hands and feet pattered on her skin and caused a ticklish sensation. 

 

Grace lifted her palm up near her face and sat up. 

 

Daniel looked over the edge of the giant hand, to see that her other hand was down between her legs at her pussy, gently rubbing herself and masturbating, and then looked back up. He had a faint smile of satisfaction on his face; maybe he wasn’t so bad at stripteases. 

 

Then he settled onto his knees again, sitting his buttocks on his heels as he leaned back and stretched his upper body backwards. 

 

With one hand he caressed his body, sliding it up and down his chest and abs and with his other he started to masturbate his penis again. 

 

He wrapped his tiny fingers around his cock and gasped and panted as he masturbated. 

 

Grace lifted her other hand and licked her fingers with her tongue and then lowered her fingers down towards his penis. 

 

Daniel's eyes flashed with uncertainty as he saw this happening, he flinched as her giant wet saliva soaked fingers approached his body; but she could tell he was trying to suppress his visible emotions. 

 

She pressed her wet fingers against his skin and smeared her saliva across his chest and then pressed her fingertip against his penis, to make it nice and wet. 

 

He looked at her in slight distaste but tried to hide it and carried on rubbing himself. He pretended that he was enjoying it. 

 

She smeared her saliva all round his chest and abs, covering them with a slimy sheen, and Grace heard the saliva squelching with a wet sound from his fingers rubbing his cock. 

 

“Rub yourself all over,” she rasped as she watched him masturbating. She inserted two of her own fingers in her pussy and gasped as they entered inside herself.

 

He masturbated and gasped out loud as he smothered himself with her silvery glistening saliva, rubbing it all over his body as instructed. 

 

"Oh my god!" He shouted out, Grace was convinced that he was just pretending to be excited, but it still excited her. 

 

She was pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy and masturbating as she watched him closely. 

 

She brought him very close to her mouth, he could feel her warm breath washing over his body, she was starting to pant with pleasure.

 

She leaned her head forwards and shoved her nose into his belly and gave him a big sniff. She loved his scent, the scent of his manhood and masculinity. It turned her on knowing that this tiny man that she fancied, bigger and stronger in her when he was normal sized, was sitting on the palm of her hand. He was under her control and had to do her bidding.

 

He felt very delicate around her nose, he didn't beat at her nose. He just delicately laid his palms on her cheeks either side of her nose, she could feel his fingers stretching out and trembling. 

 

He was still terrified but he was brave and determined, he knew he needed to please her. 

 

Grace gave his body a long sniff and nuzzled her nose around his body to see how his scent changed.

 

She sucked his aromas in as he continued to pump his penis.  

 

Then he did the unexpected, he hoisted his hips up and started to rub his penis against the tip of her nose.

 

He adjusted his body so that his feet were standing on her cheeks and he squatted over her face. 

 

She leaned her head back again until her face was horizontal to enable him to squat onto her face without any support. 

 

He slammed his penis into her nose and rubbed it up and down, whilst he still pumped his shaft with his hand. 

 

He could hear her moaning with pleasure. Whether it was real or not she found it incredibly hot. 

 

She also found that whatever he was doing was releasing some incredible scents from his crotch. Perhaps he was mildly turned on after all. Whatever was happening he smelt amazing and it really dialled Grace's excitement up. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 4 - Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

*

 

Daniel was terrified when the giant nose nuzzled into his body. He was very worried that he was about to be eaten up by the horny giantess. 

 

He could hear and feel the giant nostrils sniffing at his body. 

 

There was a jet of warm and moist air across his body followed by a rush of cool air passing over him as it was sucked up by the giant nostrils. 

 

Her nose was intrusive and probed his body, it slid across his chest and pressed into his belly. Then it probed between his legs.

 

The side of the nose slid up and down his thighs. 

 

He had to keep this going, if he could make her cum maybe she might spare him from being inserted inside her and used as her dildo again. 

 

Goose bumps rippled across his body as the air cooled his skin, but he continued anyway. He had to.

 

So, he pressed his hands on her face, gently at first and allowed her to sniff his body without resistance. 

 

Then he thrust his hips into her nose and rubbed his penis up against her. 

 

Her pores and follicles actually stimulated the tip of his cock. It was actually starting to arose him.

 

He rubbed his penis up and down against her nose, but noticed with pleasure that she had stopped nuzzling him with her nose. 

 

For at least a few seconds he was commanding the situation. He had regained a semblance of control. 

 

He pressed his feet down on her cheeks and rubbed his penis harder against the tip of her nose. Then he wobbled slightly and felt his stomach lurch as the giant head suddenly tipped backwards and laid on the bed horizontally. 

 

He waited until she settled and then squatted and rubbed himself intensely against her nose, rubbing up and down and sliding his groin and upper thighs against her. 

 

He could feel her warm breath washing over his calves, it caused his hair to stand on end and more goosebumps to pop up across his legs and spine. 

 

To start with he was just desperately trying to distract her with something, anything to keep her from doing what he feared she might do to him. He could still hear her masturbating nosily behind, she was rubbing her giant pussy with her fingers. He imagined what it was like down there, it sounded very wet and undoubtedly warm and sticky.

 

Luckily his distraction was working… for now. 

 

Then his mind started to drift and think about what was actually happening. He was tiny compared to her, yet he was now pretty much controlling the moment himself. 

 

It was actually starting to turn him on. This thought and emotions didn't happen suddenly, they kind of just felt like they grew inside him. 

 

Then suddenly he wasn't just dutifully grinding his penis against her nose to try and get her to cum and appreciate his body. He was actually getting a kick out of it himself. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 4 - Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies
He ground his penis even harder against the tip of her nose, digging his toes into her cheeks for grip. He really rubbed his penis up and down her nasal tip.

He looked down, he was starting to leave a slimy trail of excitement on her skin. The sight of it turned him on even more. He doubted it was common for a man to ejaculate on a giant woman’s face and get away with it.

He leaned forwards, reached his arms straight out and gripped hold of the upper, and thinner, part of her nose just below her eyes; her dorsom.  

He gripped the dorsom with both hands and used it to stabilise himself as he humped Grace's nose. He slid himself up and down the tip of her nose.

He was riding her nose and humping her using his hips very much like having sex in a missionary position; with his legs straddling her giant nose.

He could hear Grace panting and light moans of pleasure started to emerge from her mouth. She was clearly liking this too.

He could hear that her masturbation behind was now reaching a climax in speed and ferocity.

Her head jerked slightly and almost spasmodically, she moaned intensely and the sound of her pumping stopped.

Daniel looked over his shoulder to see she had ejaculated.

She had sprayed her load all over her fingers, they were dripping wet. Better them than his body, he thought.

He was still going and he gripped his thighs around her nose and rubbed himself hard against the tip, back and forth and back and forth.

He gripped her dorsom with his fingernails and dug his toes into her cheeks as he pushed himself and then an all-consuming orgasm burst through his body and cock. It almost winded him it was so powerful.

He shuddered and shook as the orgasm tore through his body and then he collapsed forwards across her nose, nestling his chest across her dorsom.

The warm air from her nostrils blared across his body and caused him to feel humid and clammy but he quite liked it now.

They both laid there panting for quite some time until Grace reached up with her hand and peeled him off her nose and held him above her face, examining him with a faint smile.

They both laid there panting for quite some time until Grace reached up with her hand and peeled him off her nose and held him above her face, examining him with a faint smile. Then kissed him and placed him between her breasts and fell asleep.

*

Grace woke up and looked down her chest to see the tiny Daniel sleeping peacefully in the crevice between her breasts.

She smiled in victory. She finally had her sister’s boyfriend. He was hers now.

She reached out and gently stroked his naked body, feeling her fingertip running across the contours of his tiny features.   

She felt his tiny body twitching as he responded to her touch.

She slowly glided her fingertip down the top of each of his legs, sliding them up and down gently, feeling his kneecaps and the tiny man's limbs.

She smiled sweetly as she admired her tiny little sex toy between her breasts. He looked amazing… and hot, snuggled up between her breasts.

Grace's eyes then focused on his tiny penis.

It was fully erect, but when she looked at his face it appeared that he was still sleeping; unless he was pretending.

Grace watched him for a few minutes as she continued to stroke him, then she summoned up the courage and curiosity to slowly reach out with her fingertips and gently grasped his tiny erect penis between her fingertips.



End Notes:

What should happen next? Any thoughts welcome...


Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 5 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

The Wrong Sister? Part 5

 

By Richard C.H. Davies


She gently rolled his tiny erect penis between her fingertips, feeling the fleshy object. She would have loved for that to be inside her pussy when he had been normal sized, she thought. 

 

But then again, his whole body made a pretty good penis as far as she was concerned. 

 

She glanced over towards her desk and reminded herself that she still had his shrinking machine. 

 

She wondered what other capabilities the machine had. She might check it out later some time. 

 

She kept slowly rolling his penis between her fingertips and felt him stiffen even more in his sleep. 

 

When he felt as hard as he was likely to get Grace felt a bit more playful. 

 

She gently pinched her fingertips around his erect shaft and slowly pumped upwards and then down. 

 

She saw his tiny abs tensing and his head tilted backwards in pleasure. 

 

She smiled to herself. She was wanking a tiny guy off in his sleep.  But he was no normal tiny guy. He was Daniel. He was her sister's boyfriend really; and that made this all so much more fun and naughtier to her. 

 

The sides of her mouth curled upwards into a wicked smile as she wondered how her sister would feel if she saw Grace, her own sister, doing this to him now; her boyfriend. She had effectively stolen him from her own sister's room. 

 

She knew her sister would never forgive her for this. There would be no turning back from this. Which meant that she had to keep Daniel like this forever. 

 

She thought about this for a moment, in a dreamlike state as she played a few scenarios out in her head, and then returned to the present. 

 

She decided to have fun in the meantime and not think too much about the 'what ifs'. 

 

She slid her fingertips gently and slowly up and down his shaft and enjoyed watching his body tense. 

 

He still seemed to be asleep. His tiny hands reached out and rested on his hips, near her giant fingers, which were pumping up and down on his penis. 

 

Then he reached out to grasp his cock in his hands, but his tiny fingers pressed up against the polished fingernails of her huge thumb and forefinger. 

 

She saw his eyes spring open and look down at what was happening in surprise, then his head tilted upwards and his tiny eyes looked up her neckline towards the giant face looking directly down towards him with a smile. 

 

"Good morning, Dan," she said with a beaming smile. "I had a really great sleep, did you?" He nodded slowly. "I just thought I would wake you up with a nice surprise," she said to him and squeezed her fingers a little bit more firmly around his penis, but still not hurting him. 

 

His eyes widened in surprise. 

 

She wanted him to feel that she was completely in control; which she was. 

 

She gently pumped at his little shaft with her fingertips. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 5 - Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

His tiny hands collected around his hips as he watched her giant fingertips gently pumping his erect penis. 

 

His hips started to thrust instinctively as she masturbated his tiny penis. It felt incredible, he was initially worried that she would crush it due to her huge size, but she seemed to have the right amount of pressure and the size of her fingers made it feel like his penis was being smothered. 

 

He reached a climax and ejaculated all over her fingertips. 

 

Grace wiped his penis and then raised her fingers to her mouth. 

 

Dan watched as she sucked on her fingertips and smiled down at him. 

 

"It can be like this forever," she said down to him. "We can enjoy each other's company, I can give you the best blowjobs in the world and you can please me, how does that sound?" She asked, grinning down at him. 

 

He looked up at her and then nodded, slightly uncertainly. At the moment he didn't really have a choice anyway. He concluded it was best to just go with it, rather than incur her wrath. 

 

She cupped her hands around her breasts and squeezed them gently together, smoothing the fleshy breasts around his little body.  

 

"Haha," she giggled, jerking and wobbling her breasts as she laughed. "You look like a hot dog in a bun," she chuckled as she admired her little man toy. 

 

A loud knock on the door made her jump and look towards the door in surprise. 

 

"Morning Grace," she heard Annabelle's voice on the other side. 

 

"Err… hey," Grace called back. 

 

Dan was wide eyed. Hoping he was about to be rescued by his girlfriend. Grace's voice boomed and vibrated through her chest. 

 

"Are you coming down for breakfast sis'?" Annabelle asked. 

 

"Yeah sure… hold on," Grace replied and looked down at the tiny Dan between her breasts. "You want to come along?" She asked him. He looked a bit confused about what she had in mind. Was she just going to carry him down for his sister to see? No, she wouldn't be as stupid as that… 

 

Grace carefully lifted Dan up in her fist and placed him on her bedside makeup counter. 

 

"Whenever you're ready," Annabelle's irritable voice floated through the door. 

 

"I'll see you down there," Grace muttered as she pulled on some lace panties and pyjamas. 

 

She tidied up her hair, glanced in the mirror and wiped some of her smudged makeup and mascara away to clear her eyes a bit.

 

Then she reached down and picked Dan up in her hand. 

 

"C'mon, come and join me," she held his naked body around his waist and lifted him up, then wondered briefly where to put him. 

 

She looked down her pyjamas, spotted her various pockets and considered popping him in a pocket, then decided that he would probably try to escape or get Annabelle's attention. 

 

So, she decided to hook her thumb over the waistband of her panties and pyjama bottoms. She opened the front up and dangled Dan above the open panties. 

 

He looked down at the hairy pussy and open panties and then back up at her face to gauge whether she was serious.

 

She smiled. 

 

"You'll be safe and snug down there, don't wriggle too much in there otherwise I might get turned on and push you inside my pussy," she chuckled. 

 

His expression changed to one of alarm. 

 

"No, wait!" He shouted out. Grace grinned as she let go of Dan. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 5 - Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

He yelled as he fell the few inches in height down from her open fingers and landed on her springy panties. He bounced off the panties and fell against the hairy wall of her pussy.

 

He looked upwards and saw her looking down at him with a wide smile.

 

She blew him a kiss and then released the elastic.

 

He screamed out as the panties snapped back towards him and slapped against his back, pressing him against her pussy and entrapping him in her panties.

 

Grace reached down to her crotch and gently patted his back through the pyjamas and then left her bedroom to go down to the kitchen.

 

*

 

"Morning Grace," Annabelle greeted her with a yawn. She looked very tired and hungover.

 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Grace replied.

 

"Ooh, my head," Annabelle rubbed her forehead. She popped two pills out of a blister pack and tossed them into her mouth, then lifted up a glass of water and downed the content. "I was out last night and I think I may have drunk a bit too much," Annabelle concluded.

 

The makeup on Annabelle's face was running slightly, there were streaks of it down her face.

 

She also had some lipstick marks on her cheeks, mouth and neck.

 

Grace raised her eyebrows.

 

"Looks like you had fun," she widened her eyes and nodded at Grace.

 

"Huh?" Annabelle furrowed her brow. She lifted up her smartphone and examined her own reflection in the camera app.

 

"Oh, that, yeah, its nothing, just having a bit of fun…"

 

"I thought you had a boyfriend… Daniel," Grace suddenly, and bizarrely felt a hot flush rush across her body, it shot up her spine and she felt her face and ears warm.

 

The feeling distracted her and suddenly gave her pause. What was that sudden unconscious rush of emotions? Was she jealous? No… that wasn't it. She had been jealous of Dan, but not this…

 

Annoyed… yes that was it, she felt a little bit annoyed, not for herself, but… for Dan? Why? It wasn't her relationship. She didn't care.

 

She shook her head in confusion. She couldn't feel defensive or protective about Dan, he wasn't her boyfriend. He was just her little plaything. He was just a sex toy…

 

She furrowed her brow in utter confusion at the swirl of emotions. She barely heard Annabelle talking. 

 

"Dan?" Annabelle's eyes lit up. "Yes, I do, why?"

 

"Looks like you were with someone else, that's all," Grace said through gritted teeth. She suddenly felt Dan shifting and squirming down in her panties. Had he heard? He probably had.

 

Grace turned quickly towards the kitchen counter and reached up to the wall cupboard for the breakfast cereal.

 

Her breasts swung loose beneath her pyjama top, she felt them dangling freely as she reached up.

 

Her other hand gently pressed against Dan's body at her crotch and she stroked his back, soothingly.

 

"What do you care?" Annabelle growled venomously. "He's not your boyfriend. Plus I didn't really do anything. It was just a bit of fun with Navya, she's fun, that's all."

 

"Oh, well that's okay then, if she's fun…" Grace responded, lifting the cereal. "Want anything?" She nodded towards the open cupboard.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 5 - Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

Annabelle shook her head quickly.

 

"What the hell does it matter to you? He's not your boyfriend, it's not your relationship, it's not your life…" Annabelle glowered at Grace, her eyes were squinting. Clearly she was grumpy. She had a storming headache, no doubt.

 

"In fact," Annabelle was doubling down now. "Why don't you get a life?" She grimaced. "You've always been jealous of Dan. It's not my fault that I'm the popular one…"

 

Grace spun towards Annabelle angrily, she was spitting in rage.

 

"Don't you…"

 

"Morning ladies," a calm voice interrupted the volatile mood of the kitchen. "How is everyone?" Their mother asked the young ladies.

 

They both looked at her, their emotions cooling slightly.

 

"No need for raised voices on a Sunday morning is there?" Their mum said coolly.

 

"How was your night out Annabelle?" Their mum asked, grabbing some milk from the fridge.

 

"Yeah good thanks,"

 

"Too good," Grace mumbled as she tipped the cereal into her bowl. Annabelle shot her a warning look.

 

"You're looking a bit worse for wear darling," their mum commented as she passed the milk to Grace.

 

Grace smirked, Annabelle glowered.

 

"The price of having fun and having a life," Annabelle bit out towards Grace.

 

"Now, no need to be a bully. I thought you two had grown out of this by now, you're adults, come on, please can you just get along." She sat down next to Grace with a bowl and poured some cereal in.

 

"I'm nice, she's always just showing off and rubbing it in my face," Grace protested as she poured milk into her bowl and passed it to her mother.

 

"Can we not do this now?" Annabelle covered her face in her hands. "It's not my fault you're an utter loser…"

 

"Now, that's not fair Annabelle, you apologise right now. Why can't you just be patient and nice with your sister? I've told you before I would have killed to have a sister when I was younger. You're supposed to have each other's backs… you're supposed to be best friends."

 

She poured milk in her bowl.

 

"Your constant bickering is starting to wear a bit thin…" she looked at each of them.

 

Grace crossed her arms across her chest. Annabelle had her head in her hands.

 

There was silence in the room. Their mother waited patiently. She had needed to be, bringing up two daughters on her own.

 

"I'm waiting…" their mum, Deborah, crossed her own arms. "I can wait all day…"

 

"Fine, sorry," Annabelle growled through her fingers. "Are we done now?"

 

Grace glowered at her.

 

She looked back to their mum, who slid a spoon into the cereal and slid it under the milky surface and lifted it up and inserted it into her mouth.

 

Milk dripped from the spoon and trickled down her chin as she crunched on the cereal.

 

Their mum then opened a magazine and started to read.

 

Grace looked back at Annabelle, her mind drifting with her imagination, which was where she usually went in moments like this.

End Notes:

Next part leads into Annabelle slow shrinking down to micro size and mother unaware/ accidental vore scene!

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 6 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

*

 

Annabelle's hands shot away from her face, she looked at Grace in shock.

 

"What are you doing?" She said accusingly.

 

"Nothing," Grace replied defensively. Glancing at their mum. She didn't respond or flinch. It was like she didn't hear a thing.

 

"I know it's you, stop it now," Annabelle growled.

 

"It's not. I'm not doing anything," suddenly she could see Annabelle visibly shrinking in size.

 

"See?" Annabelle looked down at herself and her baggy clothes. "Mum!" She shouted. "MUM! Make her stop this,"

 

They both looked back at their mum. She didn't respond or move. She continued reading her magazine article.

 

Grace looked back at Annabelle and then a wide smile formed across her face.

 

Her left eyebrow also slowly raised upwards.

 

"How's it feeling now, baby sister?" She said teasingly.

 

"Stop it, you bitch!" Annabelle lunged across the table towards her and grabbed Grace's shoulders. She was already half her original size. Her clothes were hanging loose around her, and her bottom half suddenly became naked as her sleep shorts dropped away.

 

"What the hell are you doing, shrinking me down?" Annabelle tried to shake Grace, but she was too weak and small to do anything. "Mum!" Annabelle shouted, but their mum didn't respond. She didn't even look up. "What the fuck?"

 

"I'm going to teach you a lesson baby sister," Grace snickered, she pushed Annabelle off and away from her, causing Annabelle to clumsily trip over her loose and baggy sleep shirt and collapse backwards. She bounced off the milk bottle with a clink, causing the bottle to wobble slightly, and then she rebounded off it and collapsed in a heap onto the kitchen table.

 

Annabelle was only about six inches tall now.

 

She looked around in shock, then stood up, completely naked but defiant. She clenched her fists at her side.

 

"Stop it instantly. Make me big again!"

 

Grace shook her head and reached out towards Annabelle's chest and gave her a flick.

 

Annabelle flew backwards and fell to the table, rubbing her chest.

 

"Ouch, you bitch!" She growled. "Fuck you!"

 

"If only you were a bit nicer, this wouldn't be happening to you," Grace said smoothly, shrugging. "It's not my fault you're a selfish bitch,"

 

Annabelle looked down at her body and cried out, as she shrank even smaller. She was only three inches tall now.

 

"Screw you," Annabelle shouted.

 

"Ooh, now that you mention it," Grace's eyes lit up. She reached her hand down into her pyjamas and lifted out a tiny man who was dangling from her fingers.

 

Annabelle's eyes widened in shock.

 

"Dan?" She cried out. "What the hell have you done with Dan?" She spat towards Grace.

 

"He's mine now, I've had quite a bit of fun with him, he shrank himself down for you, and I found him in your room. We've had a great time haven't we Dan?" Grace kissed the six inch tall man. "He's the perfect sized little dildo,"

 

She placed the naked Dan down next to Annabelle. She looked up at her boyfriend, craning her neck. She was half his size.

 

Her head was at his waist.

 

"Ooh, I've got a great idea, your head is the perfect height for…"

 

"Don't you fucking dare say anything,"

 

"Do it, or I'll shrink you to the size of an ant and squish you under my fingertip," Grace lifted her index finger up and pressed it down towards Annabelle suggestively.

 

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 6 - Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

Annabelle cowered and then looked at Dan's penis in distaste.

 

"But it's twice the size it normally is to me, its massive," Grace shrugged.

 

"You've got a big mouth, you'll cope somehow," Grace smirked.

 

Annabelle stepped towards Dan, whose penis was almost instantly erect.

 

He didn't say a thing as her tiny hands grasped his penis.

 

Annabelle brought her head towards his cock, and tentatively licked the tip of his erect penis.

 

She looked at Grace.

 

Who gestured for her to continue.

 

Annabelle glowered and then opened her mouth as wide as she could and slid her mouth down across Dan's penis.

 

It looked so big in her mouth, she gagged slightly. Grace chuckled as she saw Dan's enormous cock filling Annabelle's mouth, her little cheeks bulged.

 

Annabelle chuckled.

 

"He's a mouthful," she said wickedly.

 

Annabelle's mouth slid up and down on his penis, straining to go deeper, she couldn't suck all of it.

 

Dan grabbed the back of her head and pushed it further along and arched his back, Annabelle gagged even more.

 

"Okay, I'm bored now," Grace said.

 

Annabelle withdrew her mouth and then shrieked out as she kept shrinking.

 

She grabbed hold of Dan's penis and within a second she was absolutely tiny. Only two millimetres tall and on all fours on the shaft of his penis.

 

Dan had his hands on his hips, looking down at her dumbfounded.

 

Grace chuckled.

 

"Now you're in your place little sister," she laughed wickedly.

 

She glanced across the table. Their mum was just reading the magazine and absentmindedly eating her cereal, loudly crunching on it.

 

Grace's mouth formed into a slow smile.

 

She reached down towards Dan's penis with her fingers and gently pinched Annabelle between them.

 

She heard a little squeak of shock and fear as she lifted Annabelle up between her fingers.

 

She examined her, she was an absolutely tiny naked little thing, wriggling between her fingertips.

 

She reached over towards her mother's cereal bowl, hovered her fingers above and then let go.

 

She watched the tiny screaming spec fall down and land with a tiny plop in the milk.

 

"Nooo!" Annabelle screamed as she trod water in the milk.

 

Grace lowered her face to look; she could see Annabelle swimming towards a floating cheerio and grab hold of it like a life ring.

 

Grace smirked as she watched her tiny naked sister spluttering in the milk. 

 

Her long hair was completely wet and clinging to her face and head. 

 

"Stop this now!" Annabelle called up to Grace. 

 

Grace shook her head, refusing. 

 

Their mom's giant spoon swooped down towards the bowl, dipping under the milky surface and lifting upwards again with milk and cheerio contents swirling around in the spoon. 

 

Annabelle looked upwards at the lifting spoon in horror. 

 

"Okay, you've had your fun now, you've made your point, c'mon, make me big again sis," she begged, crawling on top of the floating cheerio. 

 

Grace just pursed her lips. 

 

"I wonder what you'll taste like," she said back to Annabelle. 

 

"Screw you!" Annabelle shouted out. "She might eat me, stop it, make me big now, I can't believe you're doing this to me, I'm your sister!" 

 

"You should have thought of that before you spent so many years bullying and torturing me," Grace responded bluntly. 

 

The spoon swooped down again. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 6 - Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

"Pleeease!" Annabelle begged and screamed out. "Help me!"

 

The spoon plunged under the milky surface closer to Annabelle, causing the cheerio she was on to bob around furiously. 

 

Annabelle clung onto the cheerio with her arms, flopping over and holding on for dear life. 

 

The spoon scooped up some more cereal and tapped the side of Annabelle's cheerio as it lifted upwards; sending her cheerio spinning on the milk. 

 

"Ahhhh!" She cried out. Then she spluttered as a load of milk dripped off the spoon. Compared to her size the drips of milk were several times bigger than her and they splashed around her, splashed on her cheerio, and one drip struck her dead on. It knocked her flat against the cheerio, and sent her tumbling off the edge and into the centre of the cheerio ring. 

 

"Please, help me!" She splashed in the milk, treading water. "I don't want to be eaten!" She cried out. 

 

They both looked at their mum's mouth as she inserted the spoon inside and then watched as she crunched on the cereal. 

 

Grace smirked. She watched as the spoon descended again, straight for her sister this time. 

 

Their mum was none the wiser. She seemed oblivious to everything. 

 

Annabelle screamed as the giant metal spoon descended and plunged into the milk directly beneath her. 

 

"Grace, don't let this happen!" She cried out. "I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry… you can't let her eat me,"

 

Grace watched as the spoon scooped up the milk and several cheerios, one of which Annabelle was floating helplessly inside. 

 

Her eyes followed the spoon and the screaming Annabelle as it lifted upwards towards the giant mouth. 

 

She watched as her mother's milk moist lips opened, her enormous teeth were on display, her tongue lowered out to greet the spoon. 

 

The giant spoon was lifted inside her mouth and the giant mouth closed around it. 

 

The last Grace saw was the tiny spec of her screaming sister. 

 

Then the spoon emerged sucked clean. 

 

Grace saw her mum swill it around in her mouth and then she bit down with a loud crunch. 

 

*

 

Grace jumped in her seat. 

 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Annabelle glared across the table at Grace, covering her chest with her arms.

 

"Language!" Their mum scolded Annabelle. "Watch your language in this house," she glanced up irritably from her magazine. 

 

Annabelle ignored her. 

 

"Why are you just staring at me like that; with that weird grin of yours?" She said to Grace. "You're such a freak," she growled. 

 

"Oh, screw you Annabelle," Grace stood up angrily, picking up her cereal bowl, a punnet of strawberries and her juice and she marched out of the kitchen. 

 

She kind of loved her sister in a reluctant way, but she also kind of wished she could just shrink the bitch down and teach her a lesson. 

 

She stormed up to her bedroom and put the breakfast stuff down on her desk. 

 

Then she reached inside her panties and grabbed hold of Dan's tiny body. 

 

She lifted him out. 

 

He was very warm from being nestled against her pussy. 

 

"Did you hear that shit?" She asked him. He nodded slowly, slightly forlornly. 

 

"She's such a bitch, how did you put up with her?" He shrugged. 

 

"She can be nice lot's of the time," he replied. 

 

"Sometimes," Grace mumbled, looking doubtfully at the tiny man in her hand. 

 

"But I didn't realise that she was cheating on me," he said with gritted teeth. 

 

Grace nodded. He must feel really betrayed. He had shrunk himself for Annabelle and it was kind of her fault he had been caught by Grace. Even worse it seemed that Annabelle had cheated on him. 

 

She almost felt sympathy for Dan. 

 

In fact, she did feel sympathetic. 

 

"Would you like some breakfast?" She asked. "I can feed you, would you like that?" 

 

Dan nodded eagerly. 

 

She lowered his tiny form down to her bedroom desk and sat down with crossed legs, waiting patiently. 

 

"I'm really hungry," he said. 

 

"I've got cereal, milk and strawberries," Grace offered. 

 

"Yes please, a bit of everything," Grace nodded. 

 

She poured the cereal into a bowl and followed it with a splash of milk. 

 

She lowered a strawberry down to Dan to start eating. 

 

He grabbed the bright red fruit with both hands and took a bite out of it, which was indeed a small chunk. 

 

He was only able to eat in pieces the size that a mouse might, and couldn't eat as fast as a mouse. 

 

Grace slid her spoon into the bowl. She stared at the cheerios floating in the milk, remembering her daydream about her sister; shrunken down and helpless in a bowl of cereal. 

 

Her eyes flicked over to the shrinking device in the corner of her room. 

 

She had covered it with a bedsheet. 

 

It was very tempting to want to use it on her sister. 

 

She stared at the shrinking device. 

 

"Are you okay?" Dan asked, breaking the spell. 

 

"Huh?" Grace shook the wicked thoughts away. "Yeah, fine, just thinking about Annabelle," she replied. 

 

Then she lifted the spoon up and started to crunch on the cereal with her teeth, grinding up the cheerios and swallowing. 

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Part 6 - Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

Dan watched the enormous giantess eating her breakfast. She was indeed beautiful. He started to realise that she was just as pretty as her sister, but her sister seemed to carry herself with more confidence; which tended to make her appear more beautiful and appealing. 

 

He now saw Grace in a different light. She was beautiful, even with the milk trickling down her chin and dripping from it.  

 

Grace looked down at him and then reached into her bowl with her fingertips, she plucked out a cheerio and slowly lowered the semi soaked cereal down to Dan. 

 

He looked at the ring. The central hole was big enough for him to easily put his thigh through. It was so big to him. 

 

Her huge fingernails held the cheerio out, level with his face. 

 

He leaned forwards and took a bite out of the cheerio and chewed. 

 

It felt thicker and much more substantial than he had expected. It must be his size. The strawberry had also seemed very sweet and sugary to him. 

 

But then again, he concluded, everything at this new shrunken size was exaggerated. The air felt a bit thicker, smells and sounds were exaggerated. 

 

Every time Grace moved, he felt the vibration on the surface he was on; even in the air. Everything was dialled up by 100% for him. He might have to mention this to her at some point. 

 

It was especially painful when she laughed. 

 

She had a lovely laugh. It was one of those laughs which was infectious to other people. Unfortunately, it was very loud for him, almost deafening. 

 

"How's that?" She asked him, looking down at him, like a pet. 

 

Was he just a pet to her? 

 

He nodded, swallowing a mouthful of cheerio. 

 

"Great thank you, it's so filling!"

 

"Ah, good, you're going to need the energy," she winked at him. 

 

It sent a ripple of emotion through him. He was still pretty tired. She was ravenous. He didn't know if he could keep up with her sexual passions. Hopefully she would get over the novelty. 

 

She held the cheerio out for him, like she was feeding a mouse or a tiny bird. She held it pinched between her fingertips as he took bites out of it and chewed. 

 

Grace continued to finish her own breakfast. 

 

Once they were full Grace pushed the bowl further into her desk. 

 

The sound of the bowl grinding along the surface of the desk, that to a normal sized person would just be a dull sound, was loud and irritating to his ears. 

 

"Ah!" He cried out. "That's really loud!" He cried out. 

 

"Huh?" Grace looked down at Dan in surprise to see him holding his hands to his ears. 

 

"It's really loud!" he shouted. "Don't forget I'm really small, everything is so much louder and affects me more," he told her. 

 

"Oh, sorry, I didn't realise…" 

 

"No, you didn't think did you?" He snapped irritably. "I'm tired and exhausted and everything is just so massive and I feel so helpless… it's too much, please just… can you try and think about how things affect me," he tried to contain his frustration. 

 

Grace looked surprised. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Part 6 - Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies

"Err… okay," she looked down at the tiny creature issuing instructions to her. 

 

"And another thing," he continued. 

 

"Oh, there's more?" she blinked quickly. 

 

"When you laugh, it's so freaking loud, that it's honestly deafening me," he blurted out. 

 

Grace blushed with embarrassment. 

 

"Well… I'm sorry that you don't like my laugh," she grumbled. 

 

"No, it's not that I don't like it, you've got a good laugh, it's just that I'm so small and it's really loud to me at this size," he replied. Grace shrugged. 

 

"Okay, then don't make me laugh and I won't laugh and then you won't be deafened…" she tailed off, slightly hurt by his statement. 

 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you…" 

 

Grace's face suddenly turned red with anger. 

 

"No, don't worry, you can't offend me. Anyway, it doesn't matter, because your opinion doesn't matter. You're my pet, your job in life is to please me now. So, if I want to laugh, I'll laugh. Got it?" She stood over him, demonstrating her enormous size as she towered over him. 

 

He nodded slowly and quietly.  

 

"Now, I don't care if you're tired." She hooked her thumbs under her pyjamas and dropped them to the floor, followed by her panties. 

 

Her naked hairy pussy loomed directly in front of Dan. He stared at it. A little bit of clear fluid dribbled from her pussy and dripped to the floor. 

 

"I'm horny, and I expect my little pet man dildo to do the work," she reached down towards him. 

 

He looked up to see her huge hand closing towards him. She had a horny expression on her face. He regretted saying anything at all now. 

 

 

Grace held the tiny Dan in her giant hand. All of his features were tiny to her. Pitiful in her grasp.

“What should I do with you?” She asked down to him.

 

“Please can you make me big again? I’ll resign… I promise. You won’t hear from me ever again,” his voice quivered pitifully. Her expression soured.

 

“I’m afraid I don’t know how to use your size adjustment device,” she could see him swallowing hard.

 

“Please, you have to help me… please. I’m begging you. You can’t just leave me like this…”

 

“I think I’m gonna have a shower,” Grace suddenly blurted out, as if he hadn’t even spoken. Her giant eyes were looking elsewhere, completely disinterested with his woes.

 

“Why are you doing this?” He begged. “I thought we were starting to…”

 

The giant eyes returned back to look at him.

 

“Oh… me? What the giant loud one? You were starting to, what? Get deafened?”

 

“I didn’t mean that… I…” he trailed off, as she lifted her pyjamas back up again and thrust him into her pocket.

 

He was jumbled about against her giant thigh as she walked with purpose somewhere. Her giant fingers reached inside the pocket and dragged him out.

 

She placed him in the ceramic basin of a giant sink. He looked around, startled, and realised they were in the bathroom.

"Don't go anywhere I'm just having a quick shower," she stated, then turned around and undressed, entering into her monsoon shower.

She allowed the heavy stream of water to wash off the stress of the angst her sister caused her, and the insecurities and inferiority complex. She didn’t mean to have taken it out on Dan, but he hadn’t helped. She had woken with such high hopes this morning; her despondency however was being replaced by a few ideas.

She had Dan in her possession. Nobody else knew about him. He was her pet to do with as she pleased and he was her sister’s boyfriend.

 

That was satisfying enough.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Part 7 - Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies
Author's Notes:

A bit more Wrong Sister action? YES PLEASE! Read some more here:

That little shit in the bathroom sink needed to understand his position and his new role in life.

She lathered her naked body with soap. She felt her breasts, cleaning herself everywhere as she thought through the situation. She wondered how amazing her body looked to the tiny Dan. Then she rinsed herself off.

She turned and grabbed a large bath towel and wrapped it around herself. Then she returned to the sink.

"Would you like a wash?" She asked. He shook his head in embarrassment. She shrugged and reached down to pick him up.

He flinched slightly but allowed her to lift him up and out of the bathroom. She glided into her bedroom and lowered the brightness of the lighting with her automated dimmer.

She placed Dan on her bed and started to dry herself. She glanced down to her stool and went over to pick up her night clothes. When she looked back the bed was clear.

She looked around in sudden panic.

 

*

 

Dan saw his opportunity and went for it. He couldn't wait for Grace to eventually like him enough to return him to his normal size; he needed to do it himself. He would find a way. He needed to find Annabelle; she would help him.

He ran to the edge of the bed and gripped onto the duvet as he slid down the side of it. He landed heavily on the floor, rolling on the broadloom carpet, and picked himself off the floor and ran underneath the bed.

There were various objects in there in the dark. He couldn't quite make out what they all were. He could see a number of shoes. He clambered into a cluster of shoes and hid, panting, trying to think about what to do next.

He looked around wide eyed.

The giant feet of the woman started to move around the bed.

"Dan, you don't need to run away, I will help you get back to normal size," Grace called out. He didn't believe her. She just wanted him back in her possession.

He looked beyond the objects under the bed to see where he could run to. The bedroom was quite sparse. He didn't have many options. It was mostly skirting board to the perimeter, there was a bedside cupboard, a door leading out the room and a separate walk-in wardrobe.

He saw her giant feet pad over to the bedroom door. She locked it with a loud click. He watched her giant hands appear on the ground and roll up and stuff her bath towel underneath the door.

Shit that was his escape route blocked. She was also naked now.

 

He decided to make a run for the bedside cabinet. Hopefully he could hide under it or behind the back. Maybe he could climb inside the drawers.

He started running, clambering underneath the heel of a stiletto shoe.

He darted around some other shoes and then heard a clatter to his side. He jerked his head to the left. Just in time to see a giant hand appear in the air nearby and slam down onto the side of a shoe. He darted inside a shoe and waited. His chest heaving heavily as he tried to calm his breathing and quieten down.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11208