The Micro Life - A Honey I Shrunk the Kids Fanfiction by WayneGotTiny
Summary:

Prologue


We enter this story just after the events of the original Honey I Shrunk the Kids movie.  The kids have been restored to their normal size and the Thompson and Salinski families have feasted on their giant turkey.  But past the euphoria of the kids being saved from their plight of being shrunk down to the ¼ inch tall, trouble is brewing for Wayne.  Diane is still unsatisfied with their marriage, and Wayne weighs the risk of the size changing technology falling into the wrong hands.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Couples, Entrapment, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 6702 Read: 46288 Published: November 15 2021 Updated: December 22 2021

1. Chapter 1 by WayneGotTiny

2. Chapter 2 by WayneGotTiny

3. Chapter 3 by WayneGotTiny

4. Chapter 4 by WayneGotTiny

5. Chapter 5 by WayneGotTiny

6. Chapter 6 by WayneGotTiny

7. Chapter 7 by WayneGotTiny

Chapter 1 by WayneGotTiny

Russ strokes Amy's hair, and kisses her warmly, as they hold each other in bed.


"It's nice to finally have some privacy," he says, running his fingers through Amy's blonde hair and kisses her again, the two pressed warmly in bed together.


Amy smiles and runs her right hand down Russ's bare chest.  "This is nice, and I can finally properly thank for saving me and Nick.  We wouldn't have made it without you."


"I don't know about that… but I'm glad we made it out alright.  And… you know… that we get to finally have some time to ourselves."  He kisses Amy's neck, causing her to squeal in delight.


Nick opens the door to his sister's room and peers down to her dollhouse, seeing his sister and Russ rolling around in the toy bed, just a few inches tall.  He walks over to the nightstand that the miniature house stands on, the dollhouse shaking with every step.


Russ and Amy both look up, half nude and wrapped in their shrunk down bedsheets as Nick's massive face appears, his eyes gazing down at them.


"Please give us some privacy Nicky," Amy says to her gigantic little brother.


Russ looks up at the giant boy in awe.  He cant help but feel anxious about being so small, even if Amy has convinced him to be shrunk for their alone time.  Amy's brother looked godly at his pathetic size.


"But mom and dad are gonna be home soon," Nick said.  "You know how mad they will be if they know you're doing… whatever you're doing."


Amy rolled her eyes.  "Its fine Nicky, just give us a few more minutes please."


Nick rolled his eyes too.  Like sister, like brother.  And he walked out.  Both Amy and Russ watched as the boy walked out of the room and then looked at each other grinning.


"Mmm now where were we?" asked Amy, kissing Russ on the lips and wrapping her thighs around his waist, and pinning his wrists over his head.  Russ found his member growing stiff.  Nick had shrunk them both down to 4 inches, and Amy was a good deal stronger than normal when they were both at an equal height.


"Do you like that Little Russ?  Being pinned down by me?"


Russ blushed hard and struggle to free himself from Amy's firm grip.


"Nuh-uh, you're not getting up yet little man."


That was when the Salinski's border collie Quark walked in through the door that Nick had left open, trotting over and jumping on the bed, then kneeling down on the bed and watching the bug size Russ and Amy fooling around in bed.


"Quark - do you mind?"  Amy says shouting over at her dog, but the mutt just sat there seemingly pleased with himself.


"Hmm… guess we aren't getting any privacy after all." 


Russ pulled himself up from the bed and have Amy another wet kiss.  "Soon enough right?  Maybe once your dad develops a handheld model of the shrink ray."


Amy nodded, slipping back on her shirt and pants.  "He should have it done any day now… he just has to shrink himself down to finish the welding.  And I'm gonna be supervising his work."


Russ laughed.  "You're gonna grow him back after, right?"


Amy bit her lip.  "What if I didn't?  We could keep him in a jar, and let him watch us fool around.


Russ shook his head and laughed.  "I think my dad might have been right, you Salinskis are something else."


"Mmhm, but we're gonna be rich, so you'll put up with us right?"


Russ grabbed Amy and kissed her on the forehead smiling. "What are we gonna do with the shrink ray money?  Upgrade the dollhouse?"


Amy nodded.  "That would be a start."  She then grabbed Russ' hand and pulled him up to his feet.  She then looks to Quark who is still sitting on the bed watching them.


"Quark, can you take us to Nick?"

Chapter 2 by WayneGotTiny

Nick lays on his back in bed, reading Gulliver's Travels and comparing in his head the experiences Gulliver had with a giant, and also being tiny, and how the adventure compared to his and his sister and the neighbors who had all been ¼ inch tall.  He daydreamed a little, wondering what adventures might be in store for him now that his dad's shrink ray was finally a reality.  He barely even noticed Quark running into his room, ane jumping on his bed.


"Nicky!" The boy heard the sound of his shrunken sister calling for him, and he lowers the book to see Quark sitting down between his outstretched bare legs, and seeing his sister and Russ riding on the border collie's back.  He smiles and sits up in the bed.


Amy and Russ climb off the back of Quark and walk and settle look up at Nick, who appears something like a godlike giant to the tiny teenagers.


"Can you grow us back Nick?" Amy shouts up to her massive little brother.  "We're gonna go to the mall."


Nick nods, and lowers his hand down between his thighs, and watches as the two climb into his palm.  After boarding his open hand, the little boy raises them up to his face.


If you're going to the mall, can I come too?" Nick asked his sister.  The girl rolled her eyes even as her gigantic little brother held her up to his face.


"My friends are gonna be there Nick, I'd rather die!"


Nick frowned and furrowed his eyebrows when his sister said that, as he carried the two out of his room and walked up to the attic.  "I promise I wont embarass you sis, but it would be fun to go.  And besides mom would be mad if you left me here alone."


Russ rubbed Amy on her shoulder as they sat in Nick's palm.  "He's right you know, and your parents aren't supposed to be home until tonight."


Amy grunted in disapproval as Nick walked to his dad's work bench which the shrink ray was pointed down to and set his hand down for Amy and Russ to crawl out.  And once he set them down, Nick got on his knees and looked eye level at the two.


"Please Amy!  Mom and dad never let me come to the mall!"


"Nickie, just grow us back please and we can talk about it."


Nick nodded and got up, walking across the room to the controls for the shrink ray, and punched in some numbers on the control panel, and after a few minutes the machine hummed to life and shot its laser beam at Amy and Russ, restoring them almost instantly to full size.


Both got up off of the bench and walked over to Nick.  Russ couldn't help but be shocked at how much smaller Amy's kid brother was when he was at full size again.


"Hmm… I've got an idea," Amy said.  "Maybe we could shrink you down, and you could come along in my pocket."


Nick scoffed.  "Come on Amy!  I don't want to ride in your pocket."


"Then what about Russ's?"


Nick looked down in despair.  "I mean… I guess but…"


"No buts Nick, like Russ said, you need to come with us, so this is the best solution.


Nick hadn't been shrunk again since their last adventure.  After his experience almost being swallowed in a bowl of cheerios he hadn't been especially looking forward to being small again.


"You will be careful with me right?" Nick asked as Amy guided him over to the work bench and han sit down.  "You'll be fine Nick, don't be a baby."


Nick gulped hard as Amy walked back over to the control panel and punched in the final size.  And before he could get too anxious about everything, he was shot by the shrink ray and was reduced to only two inches tall.


He got up on his feet and looked up in awe at his giant sister and neighbor Russ, wno approached him, looking taller than Gods.


"Promise not to move around too much or make any noise, okay squirt?"  Amy wrapped her index finger and thumb around her brother and lifted him up in the air, and Nick let out a little pitiful squeak as we was raised to his sister Amy's massive face.


"Be good in Russ's pocket Nick and please don't try to pop out of there or cause any trouble okay?"


Nick let out a pathetic protest but it sounded just a bunch of low frequency squeaks as he was too small to be heard clearly.


"You promise not to careful and not crush my little brother, right Rusty?" Amy said before slipping the tiny boy into her boyfriend's pants pocket.  And Nick landed roughly into the pocket.


Nick was shocked to see that the fabric of the pocket was almost transparent, with a webbing pattern that at his size was almost like a loose netting.  And Nick could actually clearly see the tanned skin of Russ's thigh and even the outline of his tighty whities and the outline of his manhood before Russ pushed the pocket closed and Nick found himself compressed into the dark, musty prison.


Amy craned her neck up and wrapped her arms around her new boyfriend Rusty and gave him another wet kiss.


"So we're good to go to the mall now right?  It seems like we have all our bases covered.


"You know we could just stay here and play around.  Not like your brother would know the difference inside my pocket right?"


Amy blushed.  "No we shouldn't babe, and besides my friend Kayla is already there at the mall, I dont wanna disappoint her.


Russ smiled.  "Oh okay, but tonight then we will need to finally find ourselves some privacy.


As Russ wrapped his arms around Amy, her little brother Nick found himself struggling to breathe as he is being pressed between Russ's thigh and the weight of his sister on either side.  It was going to be a long trip to the mall.  Nick squealed and protested, but Amy and Russ couldn't make out the sound of his cries.

Chapter 3 by WayneGotTiny

"I know you're upset about what happened to the kids Diane," Wayne said looking over at his wife as he drove his van.  "But the shrink ray I invented is going to change everything.  When we sell this technology we are going to have everything I always promised you."


Diane shook her head at her husband.  "This isn't about money, I'm just not happy in this marriage anymore.  And I think you're a danger to the kids with all of your zany inventions."


"Oh come on Diane!"


Don't come on me Wayne!  Just a few days ago you almost swallowed our son, and we have another one on the way."


"Right we do, and so we should work this out."  Wayne please with his eyes to his wife.  "It doesn't solve anything to break up now."


"I don't know Wayne," she shook her head.  "I thjnk i need time to think about this."


"How much time?"


Diane didn't respond, looking out the car window as they approached the driveway.


"Come on, you already left us once, and the kids were devastated."


"Wayne, you think that's helping?"


"Look - just give me a few days."  Wayne pulled into the driveway and turned off the engine.  "If you still feel the same, we can go see a lawyer."


Diane walks inside, ignoring her husband's pleas, and walks up toward their room, grabbing for a suitcase.


"In a few days I'll have the handheld shrink ray finished.  I'm this close now Diane.  And I can make a presentation in front of my colleagues.  Just give me the time to wrap this up and we can talk about it again.


Diane looked at Wayne annoyed.  "Look - if I'm staying here, I dont want to see you for a few days.  I just need space."


And that was when Wayne had a perfect idea.  "That's it Diane, we can do that!"


"How?" she asked.  "Are you going to work on your shrink ray in the dollhouse in Amy's room?


Wayne nodded.  "I could couldn't I?  And it might help to keep a closer eye on our little girl now that she has a boyfriend."


"I don't know Wayne…" Diane said.  "I think Amy deserves her privacy."


"I can work it out with her, please give me the chance!"  Wayne got on his knees and groveled to his wife.  "Please I'm sure I can fix things if uou give me time.


Diane couldnt help but look down at her husband in annoyance.  What a pathetic man, she thought.  Being tiny would probably do him some good.


"Fine," Diane said.  "You have a week to work on your handheld shrink ray from Amy's room, and I don't want to see you until you're done."


"Thank you Diane, you won't regret this."


Diane guided Wayne up to the attic, and flipped on the machine that was still warm from the kids playing around with it.  She set the shrink ray to 4 inches and looked at her husband for a moment before activating the shrink ray.


Wayne felt the shrink ray hit him for the first time ever, and he felt like he had been instantly pulverized by the machine.  He hardly knew where he was after getting shot and he woke up on his back.  But thats when he saw his gigantic wife appear overhead and her fingers descent over him.


Diane heard Wayne make some squeaking noises, and then she wrapped her fingers around him and raise him up to her face.


"I'm serious Wayne," I dont want to see you until you've figured out the handheld shrink ray.  If you need something for your experiments, Nick and Amy can help you.


"Thank you Diane, thank you for giving me a chance to fix things," he said.  Diane, having already walked him into Amy's room, dropped Wayne on the balcony of the dollhouse and walked out of her daughter's room and shut the door closed.


Wayne shook his head.  "Well I guess this is home for a while, and I'll have my privacy.


"He walks over to the dollhouse bed and sits down, but noticed the mess of bed sheets and a musty scent.  "Has someone been in here?"  Wayne sniffs around at the covers and knows already that Russ and Amy have been fooling around in the dollhouse earlier.


"Hmm… I'll have to ask Amy to give me a change of bed sheets.  And maybe a paper and pen.  It's going to be a tough task to complete the portable shrink ray at this size.

Chapter 4 by WayneGotTiny

Russ can't help but find the feeling of Nick squirming around against his thigh in his pants pocket to be a little ticklish, and stimulating.  He's embarassed that he has a hardon, and also that the manhood is pressing into the pocket that Nick is trapped in.



And Nick knows that Russ's manhood is as hard as a rock, his massive penis is pinned between the denim jeans and a couple thin layers of fabric, and Nick can see the outline of the penis well enough with his little body compressed almost into it, right around the edge of the mushroom lip.  The massive hard on must be four times his size, and swelling even more.



"Amy, your brother has been rubbing my dick the last few minutes.



Amy blushed.  "Wow really?"



"I dont think he's trying to, but he's wedged in there funny.  



Russ reached into his pants and adjusted his manhood, which he slipped toward his opposite thigh, giving Nick a short reprieve.  Russ peeled open the pocket and Amy looked inside.



"Don't rub Russ's dick you little weirdo.



"No - I didnt mean to!  It was pressed into me and I couldn't breathe - its so hot would you please --"



And tiny Nick's couldnt be heard any more when Russ let the pocket close.  He pointed over to Amy's friend.



"KAYLA!!" Amy squealed and ran over to her friend.



Kayla was 18 like Amy, thickly built but petite in height at only 5' tall, built of curves and sex appeal.  Russ was wowed at the low cut and he thick cleavage.  Everything about the girl was erotic. His penis was swelling again and putting more pressure on Nick.



Since being shrunk, Russ can't help but to imagine what different women might look like as giantesses.  Kayla would be worthy of worship and obedience as a shrunken slave.



"Russ - this is Kayla, Kayla, Russ.  My man."



Kayla gave Russ a smile.  Amy told me all about you.  She said you saved her when you were shrunk down to micro size by her dad's shrink machine."



Russ laughed.  "Amy told you?"



"Mmhm, a quarter of an inch right?  That must have been really scary being bug sized."



Russ blushed.  "No, I can handle myself."



Amy giggled.  "He can definitely handle himself."



"Hmm is that so?"  Kayla asked.  "Can he handle himself at ¼ inch tall too?"



Amy laughed.  "What do you mean?"



Kayla bit her lip.  "Like can he handle his manly duties silly."



"I dont know, we havent tried yet…"



Kayla laughed.  "What, you have a shrink ray and you havent tried that yet?"



Russ gulped.  "Well we haven't done anything like that yet."



Kayla blushed.  Well maybe when you do I can join in the fun too?"



Any rolled her eyes.  "Ya right Kayla, you wish you could have my man in the bedroom."



"Mmhm, but if he was ¼ inch tall I don't think he could refuse."



Yep, Russ had a raging hard on now.



"Hush!"  Amy laughed and slapped her friend's butt.  "Besides my mom and dad will be home tonight so we can't."  



"Well, what about a slumber party at my house?" Kayla asked.



"Can't, not tonight anyway."



"Why?"



"Well… I have to watch Nicky until tonight."



"Aww Nick, where is he anyway?" Kayla asked.



Amy looked at Russ and blushed.



"In my pocket," Russ answered.



"NO WAY!!!!" Kayla shouted excitedly.  "Show me, show me!!"



Russ reached into his pocket and pulled the little squirt out by his torso.



"Be careful with me please!" Nick pleaded, and he stared in horror when he saw Kayla's grinning his face and ungoldly deep clevage below him.  "No I don't want to be held, please!"



And then Kayla wrapped her hand around Nick and smooched his tiny body several times.



"Awww its ok Nicky, I just wanna give you some love little guy."



But her open mouth and wet lips overwhelmed him.  "No please!!"



"My dad almost swallowed him in a bowl of cheerios, so he's a little afriad of your mouth I think."



"Awww wittle man… are you afraid I might swallow you too?  Poor thing.  Why are you riding in Russ's pocket, it must be awful in there!"



"Its is, please don't make me get back in there!"



"No we wont, you can ride in my bra little guy."



"Wait wait!" Nick cried, but Kayla was already pulling out her bra cup and placed the shrunken boy on top of her nipple and slapped the fabric shut, trapping him again.  He was already panicking, and wriggling against her nipple.  It felt nice.  Russ just looked at the situation, shocked. While Amy laughed with her friend.



Nick was having a panic attack with Kayla's nipped pinned against him, he couldnt really move but it was still more comfortable than being in Russ's pocket.  Why hadn't he chosen to stay at home and read a book, he wondered to himself.



"It must be like sleeping on a cloud," Kayla said giggling.  "He's actually smaller than my nipple, but it feels great.  You should do this with Russ too," Kayla suggested.



"Ya good idea.  I think Russ really enjoys being shrunk."



Russ blushed, but didnt deny it."



"Come on, let's go back to your place Amy… and we can get our boys prepped for our sleepover."



Russ shook his head.  "You girls better be careful with me and Nick."



Kayla bit her lip.  "Mmhm me and Amy will be gentle with you dont worry."



Chapter 5 by WayneGotTiny
Author's Notes:


Wayne sighed and layed back in the tiny doll bed - he was getting bored of sitting around in Amy's dollhouse.  Where were she and Nick anyway?



"For being the first time that Wayne had found himself tiny, he couldn't help but feel a little anxious and also euphoric.  His daughter's bedroom looked so expansive from his pathetic size, her bed seemed to stretch out the length of a football field, and the floor seemed so far away that he felt like he didnt dare try to scale his way down the end table without help.



But still - he had imagined being tiny as long as he could remember, and he couldnt help but feel a little excited by it all.



What would his kids do once they found him?  Would they help him build his handheld shrink ray?  Would they admonish their mom for making him small and restore his size?  Or would they keep him in a cage like some kind of pet?  Were they still upset that they nearly died due to his shrink ray going haywire?



Wayne had no way to know for sure.  But the thought of what might be made him all the more anxious, and even a little excited.



His tiny little dick was as hard as a rock in his helpless state, and he wasnt sure why.



"God… how inconvenient," Wayne thought aloud to himself, grabbing his throbbing member inside his pants.  "I need to cut this out before the kids get home."



And the only way he was going to get it out of his system was going to be to masturbate.  But he was so ashamed to do that in his daughter's dollhouse of all places.



"Oh God I'm horrible," he said, unbuttoning his jeans and watching them crumple to the floor of the dollhouse bedroom.  Rather than pull his underwear off, he pulled his manhood out from the crotch hole in his underwear.  He couldn't help but wonder what his seven inches at a normal size must be now at 4 inches tall.  



"Doing the math… my throbbing dick cant be more than a centimeter long.  And only a few millimeters thick.  No way I could pleasure Diane with this."



He stroked slowly and imagined trying to fuck his wife at this size.  And thought of what it might be like to go spelunking between her thighs.  If she got bored of her husband, she could keep him inside her all day as a toy for her pleasure.  And the thought was incredibly arousing.



And it was just then that a series of vibrations rattled the bed - Wayne could tell it was movement.



"The kids are home!" Wayne said to himself in a panic, showing his hard dick back into his boxers and hastily pulling up his pants.  He could hear talking and some laughter, but who was it?



And without warning the bedroom door thrust open, and his giantess of a daughter, with her rather massive bossom and thick thighs came into view, and before Wayne could even begin to process this, he could see the neighor boss Russ, and Amy's friend Kayla walk in behind her.



They looked so absolutely gigantic, it was hard to imagine a creature of that size being anything less than a God.  Their bodies were so incredibly expensive and powerful.  And Wayne was lost for words as the group shuffled in without noticing him in the dollhouse.



Kayla especially was nothing like Wayne could remember.  She had been friends with Amy since they were young girls and used to come to the house a lot, but now she was a mature busty 18 year old woman, thick and athletic even though she was petite.  Wayne was shocked at seeing her from this perspective, with all of her womanly charms.



As Wayne watched in horror and fascination, Kayla laid back in Amy's pet and reach into her top to pull Nick out from on top of her nipple.  He flailed his arms around as she held him between her fingers and motioned Amy and Russ to join her in the bed.



"It's okay little guy - see - you're back home now!"  Kayla told Nick in a show of some sympathy.  "You can come out now."



"Please don't do that again," Nick pleaded.  "It's so stuffy and hot in there!"



Amy giggled at her brother.  "You were the one who wanted to come along to the mall, squirt.  Be glad you got to go!"



All three of the normla sized teenagers crowded around in the bed around Nick and toyed with him.



"You still want to have a sleepover?" Amy asked.



Kayla laughed.  "That depends, are Nick and Russ gonna come too?"



Amy looked at Russ and kisses his neck. "Ready to have some tiny fun big guy?"



Russ nodded and laughed.  "My dad is out fishing this weekend anyway.  My mom wont care."



"But I wanna grow back!" Nick yelled to Amy.



"Nuh-uh," Amy said.  "You know mom would be mad if I didn't take you with."



Nick whined at his giant sister's response, but she ignored him.



"He will be fine," she told Kayla.  



But Nick was not acting fine.  He was flailing around between Kayla's index finger and thumb, struggling mightily to be listened to.  But Kayla slipped him right back into her bra on top of her nipple and slapped the fabric shut.



"He can stay in time out for now," Kayla said giggling.  "So I guess that means we still need to get Russ ready.  We just need to figure out how small we want him."



Amy blushed and looked at her boyfriend.  "I mean he really likes to be small, but it would be great if we could still have some fun with him.



"Lets all go to the attic then," Kayla said, getting up from the bed and stretching.  Nick was really frantically struggling against her nipple and it was really getting her aroused.



"And it was out of the corner of her eye that she saw Wayne - sheepishly watching this ridiculous scene, and the look on Kayla's face and that devilish grin.  He swallowed hard when he saw Tiffany's busty petite friend get on her knees and crawl over to the dollhouse, exposing her deep cleavage.  She giggled.



"Oh who is this little man?"  Kayla bit her lip and studied Wayne while Amy looked down at the tiny man in the dollhouse in shock.



"Dad?"



Chapter 6 by WayneGotTiny

All three of the teens gathered around the dollhouse, and crowded around poor Wayne, he looked up dumbfounded at these unspeakably large creatures.


Wayne could see the imprint of little Nick who was back in timeout, pressed firmly into Kayla's right breast.  He can even make out the sound of his struggling.


For Nick's part, he can understand what is going on outside of the fleshy hot prison of Kayla's mountainous breast.  "Help Dad!  Let me go!  Nnn--"


Kayla pressed her hand against her breast and applies some pressure to Nick's 2" tall frame and muffles his cries.  It makes her feel good and she smiles down at Wayne.


"So Mr. Salinski it's you!"  Kayla bites her lip and leans her face in close.  "At this size I didn't even recognize you."


"Uhh - hi Kayla…" Wayne mutters out, crawling into a defensive posture on the bed.


"Were you spying on us dad?"  Amy said down to him, crossing her arms ovet her chest.


"No - no baby I promise.  Your mom left me here."


"Why?" Amy asked.


"Well… we're having some… problems right now sweetheard and… she thinks it's best if we have some space for a while."


"Why, because of the shrink ray?"


"Because he almost killed us.  And my little brother too," Russ said looking down at Wayne.  "Honestly this might be the best thing for him."


"Best thing for me?"  Wayne said up to Russ.  Wayne felt especially intimated by him, looking like a Greek god at this size.  "I'm going to build the shrink ray as a hand held device, and then we are going to figure this out as a family."


"Did Mom say she would take you back?" Amy asked.  "Because you know she wanted to divorce you before this whole thing with your shrink ray ever happened."


"We will fix this Amy, you will see!" Wayne yelled up to Amy.  "We aren't gonna break up our family sweetheart."


Kayla giggled.  "Don't worry Mr. Salinsky… if Diane doesn't want you around anymore I'll take care of you."


Wayne could still hear the sound of his son's muffled cries pressed into Kayla's nipple and had to wonder what Kayla meant by taking care of him.


"I guess if Mom wants me to watch him, he'll have to come over for the slumber party."


"Wait - a slumber party?"


Amy nodded.  "Yeah dad, all of us at Kayla's house.  Doesn't that sound fun?"


"Now just wait a minute young lady.  I'm not gonna let you sleep over with Russ - it's inappropriate to - hey!"


Russ snatched up Wayne in his fist and raised him up to his face.  


"Be quiet, you talk too much."  


His grip was too much and Wayne squirmed.  "No stop, you're hurting me!"


"And you can go to time out too."  And Russ opened up the front of his pants revealing the 7" of manhood that had been pressing into Nick's pocket prison earlier.  But now Wayne was dropped right on top of the thick cock, nearly twice as long as he was tall, and he was trapped inside.


"Let me out of here, its awful!" Wayne cried, but the teenagers didn't hear anything under the thick fabric of underwear and jeans.  He struggled to climb to the base of the cock, fighting through a tangled nest of brown pubic hair, fumbling around helplessly in the dark.


Amy gazed in the eyes of her boyfriend and the two passionately kissed.  "Now that Nick and my dad are out of the picture, we should have some fun."  Amy wrapped her thighs around her boyfriend's legs and straddled him.  Poor Wayne felt the pressure of his daughter's ass pressing down into Russ's crotch.


Russ smiled.  "What did you two have in mind?"


Kayla ran her fingers through Russ's hair.  "Well let's go upstairs and turn on the shrink ray.  I've got an idea."

Chapter 7 by WayneGotTiny

Nick pounded furiously at Kayla's massive tit and the breast he was pinned against jiggled as she walked up the stairs to the attic.


"Let me out!"  He demanded, pounding and kicking as the breast pushed into him.  


Kayla was feeling very stimulated from all of Nick's struggling.  She wondered how it must feel for Russ to have Wayne shrunk on Russ's shaft.  In reality the feeling from the little man wrapping his body around his manhood had him rather erect.


When they got up to the attic, Kayla couldnt help but look at the equipment in awe.


"Wow… your dad built this?" Kayla asked dumbfounded.


Amy nodded.  "He's a nerd but a genius too."


"Well… less a genius right now and more like your boyfriend's cock toy."


Russ blushed.  "He's really struggling in there.


And Wayne was struggling, it was so dark and stuffy, and stinky in Russ's shorts.  He could hardly see in the dark and had trouble breathing.  It was just then that he saw light seep through and saw his daughter's godlike face above.  Amy reached in and clasped her dad between her index finger and thumb and placed him into a mason jar beside the work table.


"Aww… your dad is adorable," Kayla said, lowering her face down to the tiny man and cooing.  Wayne was still dumbfounded by all of this.


"Please, the shrink ray isn't a toy, you kids shouldn't be playing with it.  I'm serious."


And as Wayne watched, Kayla reached down into her bra and placed little Nick down inside the jar next to his father.  


"Amy, can you show me how to run the machine?" Kayla asked, as Nick and Wayne watched in horror from inside the glass jar.


"Make them stop dad!" Nick said to his father, who at 4" tall was twice his size.  He grasped his father around his thigh and watched as Kayla and Amy stepped up to the control panel.


"So lets talk about what we want to do tonight…" Kayla said smiling.  "Now that we have your little bro and dad small we can pretty much do anything we want and no one will know."


"I don't know… it seems… wrong to do something against their will."  Amy said.


Kayla blushed and ran her hand against Amy's thigh and kissed her.  Lips as soft as silk pillows and and an intensely enjoyable feline scent.  Kayla ran her hand up Kayla's thigh and smiled.


"You trust me right?"  Kayla looked up in her taller friend's brown eyes.  "We will have a good time.  And so will they."


Amy hesitated a moment and look down at the glass jar.  She could see that her little brother and dad were both pounding at the glass.  But she couldn't help but feel betrayed by her hormones.  Her friend Kayla was so convincing.  And so hot.


"What do you have in mind?" Amy asked her friend, blushing.


"Well… I was thinking we could start off by making you two tiny…"


Russ smiled at Kayla.  "How tiny?"


Kayla giggled.  "Well that will be a surprise."


Amy laughed at this.  "At least make us bigger than my dad and brother."


Kayla just pointed to the table.  "Why dont you both sit down and we'll get things ready."


Amy and Russ shared a glance at one another, and back to Kayla.


"Come on baby, it's okay," Amy said, holding Russ's hand and leading him toward the table.  Amy slid the jar holding her dad and brother to the corner of the table, both of them pathetically shiuting for attention and being ignored.  And the couple sit beside each other holding hands.


Kayla presses some buttons into the input panel on the massive machine and smiles at them.  "Are you ready?"


The couple look at her and non, holdings hands tightly.  And then suddenly the machine humms to life and shoots a laser beam into them, causing the world around them to explode in size, and both of them fall backwards at the impact.


What they see next took them both by surprise.  They were small, incomprehensibly tiny.  So microscopic, in fact, that when Kayla walked over to the table to look down for them, she couldn't actually see them with her naked eye, but she scanned the table for them anyway.


Amy and Russ were stunned at the sight of Kayla, she must have shrunk them down to just a millimeter tall, the smallest setting programmed into the shrink ray.  That meant that Amy's pixyish 5 foot tall friend was over 1500 times their size, and looked to be well over a mile tall in comparison.  It was a level of absurdity of scale that was hard to fathom, as Kayla scanned the table for any sign of them.


"Oh wow… are you even still there?"  Kayla looked as closely as possible to the table, scanning closely and saw nothing.  She frowned.  "Well that's not good…"


But then she had an idea.  She grabbed the jar holding the two tiny Salinskis and gently spilled them both out onto the table beside where she thought the microscopic Amy and Russ must be.


Nick after falling on his hands and knees, looked a short distance over and saw his big sister and her boyfriend on the surface of the table, they looked like they might be a couple inches tall, but since he was only a couple inches tall, this was only their size in comparison to his current size.  He crawled on his hands and knees carefully to the little couple and looked down at them.


"Nicky!" Amy yelled up to her little brother.  "We're down here."


And Nick reached his right hand down to let them crawl up into his palm.


Kayla watched all of this in fascination at the scene unfolding.  "This is different, huh Nick?  Seeing your big sister and her boyfriend this small.  Life bugs."


Nick looked down at them in frustration.  "Why would you do this?  That was really stupid sis."


"Oh Nick, don't be mad at her.  Now we all get to have a bit of fun."


"But I want to be big again, right now," Nick said up to Kayla defiantly.


"Oh and you will, after we've had our fun."


Nick looked up at her questioningly.  "No one is having fun but you."


Kayla giggled.  "Well maybe not yet, but we all will soon.  Starting with you."


Nick looked up at her in disbelief.  "What do you mean?"


"Well until we restore your size… your sister and her boyfriend are going to be your toys."


"Toys?"  Nick asked.


"Yeah toys… to do whatever you please with."


Nick paused, looked at the two as they seemed to shout up at him from his hand.


Amy looked up furiously at her little snot-nosed brother, who even at two inches tall looked like Godlike and hundreds of feet tall.  


"And when you mean anything, you mean I can tell them what to do?"


"Right," she said, pausing.  "As long as you take care of them for the next few days, they have to do whatever you say."


"Whoa…" Nick said, looking down at the.  He had been picked on by both of them, and there they were in the palm of their hands like frightened bugs.


Russ was especially angry.  "You tell her grow us back Nick, right now.  This isn't what we had in mind when we agreed to this.  You can't just --"


Nick circles his fingers around his big sister and her boyfriend, pinning them firmly inside his first.  The two shouted in panic, but not a peep could he heard.


"You have a big important job, Nick," Kayla told him as she looked down at 2" tall little child.  "Once these two are properly acting like obedient pets, we can have even more fun."  Kayla said down to him.  "Doesn't that sound great."


Nick thought about it for a moment, then nodded.  "Ok Kayla,"


"Oh… from now on… I'm Goddess Kayla.  Since I'm way bigger than everyone else."


"Oh, sorry Goddess Kayla.  Thank you… for not making me the tiny one.  I'm tired of them picking on me."


"Oh, poor baby.  Don't worry, I'll make sure they don't pick on my little man ever again."


Nick smiled up at Kayla, and she placed him back inside the jar and sealed it shut, then looked down Wayne with a grin on her face.  


"Now that we have we have the others bottled up, it's time for you and I to have a talk," she said, lowering her hand down to pick Wayne up.


Wayne raised his hands in a defensive posture, but Kayla wrapped her fingers around him and effortlessly lifted the 4 inch tall little man up to her face and walked back to the shrink ray control panel.


"What are you doing Kayla?"  Wayne asked as he watched helplessly as she configured inputs on the device pointed at the sealed jar.  She set the input to 1" and shot the device at the jar, causing it to shrink to one eighth of its previous size, along with the three tiny humans inside.  Now Nick was only one-quarter inch tall, and Amy and Russ were only one-eighth of a millimeter tall 


"Im going to put them away for now," she said giggling.  "We will play with them later."  Amy walked over to the jar and lifted up the tiny upset between her right index finger and thumb.  


Nick squeaked in horror as the miniscule jar rocked violently as Kayla lifted it up, and she slippled the tiny glass prison into her bra right over her left nipple.  As she let the bra close, the little jar was trapped between her breast and the marerial of her bra, engulfing Nick and the much tinier Russ and Amy in darkness.


"Now that they have been handled, I've got a very important job for you."  She smiled down at Wayne who looked up at her, horrified.


"What do you want me to do?"


"That handheld shrink ray…" she said smiling.  "You're gonna help me build it."


"But, it's not right." Nick stammered looking up at the Giantess who help him up to her face.  "I can't do it."


"Oh… but I think you can," she replied, giggling.  "And I'm going to reward you when you do."


"Reward me?"  Wayne stammered out.  "But you've shrunk down my kids… and Russ too.  What reward would be worth it to me?"


"Oh… well I'll let you all live first of all."


Wayne gulped hard.


"And I already know you haven't been laid in a long time.  It's obvious."


Wayne looked into Kayla's big brown eyes with a sense of dread.  "What do you mean?"


"Well… let's just say I'll make you a very happy little man.  I'll pleasure you in ways your wife never would."  Kayla ran her left index finger down Wayne's chest, and over his crotch.  Wayne clearly had a tiny little erection.


"But… please…" Wayne stammered out, even as Kayla tugged at the waistline of his pants, sliding his pants down to his ankles.


"Shhhh… its okay little man.  Just relax."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11142