Tiny-Knapper by JT7
Summary:

After a 16-year old girl receives 10 tinies as a Christmas present, the tinies strangely go missing, one-by-one.

This is a fetish-oriented story for those who are looking for a lot of "scenes".

Categories: Breasts, Butt, insertion, Vore, crush, unaware, slave


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 39879 Read: 55070 Published: December 25 2020 Updated: April 01 2021
Story Notes:

Let me say this NOW to avoid confusion: there is a character in the book named "The Boy" and another character named "The Girl". I will try to capitalize their names in the effort to let you know if I'm referencing The Boy, The Girl, or a just a random boy or girl. But those are the names of the characters.

1. Present by JT7

2. Foot Slave by JT7

3. Shower Doll by JT7

4. Worshippers by JT7

5. Sex Toys by JT7

6. Exhausted Toys by JT7

7. Insignificant by JT7

8. Loyal Pets by JT7

9. Lucky Ones by JT7

10. Juice Boxes by JT7

11. Pussy Stuffers by JT7

12. Of different loyalties by JT7

13. Manufactured Goods by JT7

14. Modified Toys by JT7

15. Vibrators by JT7

16. Broken Toys by JT7

17. Broken Toys, Part II by JT7

18. Doomed by JT7

19. Lovers Violated by JT7

20. Forbidden Candy by JT7

21. Survivor by JT7

22. Tiny-Knapped by JT7

23. Alive In Heaven by JT7

24. Alive In Heaven, Part II by JT7

25. The End by JT7

Present by JT7
Author's Notes:

Plot with a little feet

She sat in her room. Amused, curious. She had never seen a live tiny as small as this. Sure, she had friends who had larger tinies who were treated as pets, but how can you treat a 1-inch tall tiny like that? For god’s sake it was like running an ant farm.


She swooped both hands beside the tiny,  tripped his legs and scooped the fallen form into the air. For the tiny it seems like a hundred feet despite the fact she was sitting down. She inspected his naked form and moved her hand a little bit. She giggled at how easy it was to take his balance away from him. She tilted her hand and watched him roll. She giggled. Maybe they were kinda fun. Maybe every now and then she would steal a tiny and fiddle with him a bit. After all, a tiny tiny was better than no tiny.


Then she looked at her dollhouse. It was respectfully large for whatever playset it was built for. It was a good display of wooden craftsmanship. Despite it being for dolls twice the size of the tinies, she concluded it would be a great spot to put the tinies. She smiled.


—1. PRESENT—


It was a hell of a white Christmas. Outside the Skeld residence it was a blizzard. The wind howled, carrying dense amounts of snow at breakneck speeds, slowly thickening the white layer of snow it left. Clouds covered up the sun, trees were shaking.


Inside the Canadian household, it was not a terrible storm that was happening, but rather a cheerful Christmas morning. The two daughter came rumbling down the stairs as soon as mom and dad woke up, demanding to open their presents.


“Oh my god!!” Said a cheerful girl on Christmas Day. Her name was Daisy, and she had turned sixteen just a few months ago. Born from Scandinavian and Greek descent, she was turning into a beautiful blonde haired blue eyed woman. Her breasts were size B—a little on the larger side for her age, and an average ass.


Her little sister Mira was the living copy of her, except she was younger, obviously. Being thirteen and in eighth grade, she was just beginning to develop breasts. Unlike Daisy however, she played soccer year-round. Due to this, Mira was much skinner, but had strong, muscular legs, and her hips were beginning to expand.


Anyways, Daisy was staring at a cage. Full of tinies.


Six women and four men looked through the tiny metal bars up at the enormous 16-year old in front of them. Their ages varied, from 18 to 30, but their age and situation didn’t give them any seniority over the girl who was 60 times their size.


“Aw mom why didn’t I get any tinies?” Mira said.


“Because you’re not sixteen silly” Said mom.


Before she said anything that would make Mira get angry at her, she caught her own word as it was about to leave her mouth. Mira was a little devil when it came to not getting things her way.


“Santa doesn’t trust kids until they’re sixteen” she said. “It’s just his rules I guess”


Mira grunted.


Daisy was excited to start working with her new tinies. She brought the cage up to their room and placed it on her desk.


Opening up the top of the cage, she peered over her ten cute little workers. “Hmmm.” She said. She’s never done anything with ten workers before.


The cage was pretty basic. A thin metal screen with diagonal bars surrounded the cage, with a small bowl of what looked like milk less cereal. Underneath seemingly laid a guidebook.


A guidebook? Daisy had to check that out.


She reached for the guidebook that appeared to serve the purpose of a makeshift floor. Carelessly she plucked it out, spilling some dry cereal oats and sweeping all the tinies feet off the ground. They all hit the ground with a synchronized *thud*. Daisy giggled. That was too easy.


She looked at the cover of the guidebook. “Hmmmm….” she said. 


“Take-a-Tiny’s official handbook” she read out loud. 


She quickly skimmed the book, just seeing what she could do with the tinies. She apparently got expensive “Class-A” ones, ones that were well-fed and well-trained. It would cost a lot of money to keep them in shape. 


She looked through all the services they were able to do. There were some pretty intimate ones, and some practical ones. 


She looked at the intimate ones. Being a 16-year old girl, she looked through what they could do. The guide claims they were good for touching every single organ despite being untrained,  and that all she had to do at most was help them get to the body part where they have to be.


Daisy looked down at the tinies. She was definitely thinking about letting them explore her body, but maybe that would be saved for tonight. Plus, she had driving school in a little bit.


She looked through the practical activities in the guide. 


“Hmmm”’ she said. “What is shoe toy?”


Daisy quickly read the paragraphs and then smiled. The tinies could be easily figeted with inside the shoe during times where you have to look like you’re paying undivided attention. “Perfect” she said out loud. “I could use someone as a shoe toy right now”


Daisy looked down at the cage. All the tinies had been quiet the whole time, as if saying something would disrespect Daisy. Daisy wouldn’t care, but the tinies were frozen in fear of the absolutely massive 16-year old.


Daisy looked at the silent group. “Anyone wanna volunteer? No?” She said smiling.


“Come on guys, I don’t want to choose myself” she said. More silence.


“Fine, I’ll just pick” Daisy said, and in went one of her hands.


A clumsy thumb and index finger barely wider than they were tall reached down and picked up a woman, who was backing up towards the wall. The finger twisted and squeezed either side of her torso. Squeezing way too hard, she picked up the tiny and lifted the screaming, flailing girl high above her.


“I thought you guys were trained” she said as she looked closely at the girl she was holding. She looked into the cage one more time. Who else would she pick?


A couple minutes later Daisy was walking out with two tinies, wedged between her big toe and her second toe on either foot, and walked out the door to her mom’s car.

End Notes:

I will probably update this story every week but I'm still writing the final chapters as of right now. Let me know what you guys think of the story as you keep up with the chapters.

Foot Slave by JT7
Author's Notes:

Contains Feet, hence the title.

 

She had snubbed a tiny. It was sitting in her own hands as she gazed upon it’s tiny, one-inch form. After her few rounds of play, She supposed she could use a couple more tinies.


But ten? Was the marginal utility that much? She stared at him one more. What was so fascinating about these mini-humans? The tiny man was so small, so insignificant. If he tried to do anything, she would likely not notice.


She looked closer, and realized there was something he did and she didn’t notice. She pressed a finger on his form to confirm. 


She had never felt a tiny penis before. It was like a little prick on a cactus or vine, but soft. The giant girl raised the tiny up to her face to inspect. It was rather large. She was curious to understand why it was so stiff though. Surely every boy would have a little tent-pole in their pants if penises were that difficult jutted out like that. Ugh. She should be old enough to know this. Why doesn’t she? She guessed you can’t know all the traits of a penis unless you have one.


Fuck it. She thought. It was time to google some stuff.


————-FOOT SLAVE———-


It was only 5 minutes into the lesson and Daisy began to zone out. Usually she could pay attention for longer in class but today, her tinies were the only things on her mind. Plus, nobody, including the teacher, didn’t want to be here. For fuck’s sake, who let the school schedule class on Christmas day!?


Daisy wiggled her right foot, already beginning to sweat in her sock and sneaker. She could definitely feel the 1-inch man squirming in her foot. Daisy curled her toes, squeezing the little man in her right foot. It was like a stress ball for her, just in her foot and not her hands. She could definitely get used to this.


For the man, it was terrible yet amazing at the same time. It was terrible in the sense that it was a hot murky mess inside the foot, not to mention it was beginning to smell. But for some reason, it wasn't that bad. It was almost...erotic. 


The girl in her left foot got attention too. Daisy was able to feel the difference between the two bodies with her foot by simply placing it on top of her body. She could feel her breasts underneath her big toe. 


Throughout the lesson Daisy played with the tinies. Her foot threw around the world of the tiny people inside her shoe. The shoes weren’t getting much warmer, but Daisy’s sweat was beginning to take its toll. The sock got damp, more humid. For the guy, for some reason, the thought of how big her feet are was erotic and he grew a boner. He had it for a while at this point, but it wasn't until daisy felt his dick poking straight into her skin did daisy notice. At the realization, Daisy almost gasped in the classroom. 


She had never felt another person’s cock before. Although whether or not this counted was questionable.


Daisy could only use her big toe right now to explore the tiny penis, but maybe when she got home she’d experiment with it more up close and personally. 


Inside the shoe, the big sweaty foot was not only dominating the environment now, but it was dominating the man’s body. For some reason, the big toe’s touch was perfect -- it stimulated him far better than his hand ever could. He ended up cumming harder than he ever had.


He doubted Daisy noticed the cum, knowing her foot was already damp with sock sweat. And Daisy didn’t notice at all until she noticed his penis grow soft. Why was he turned off? Did she do something that turned him off? Daisy grunted internally. Boys were so confusing.


She turned her attention to her left foot. The one-inch tall girl was wedged underneath the arches of her toes. To relieve her stress, Daisy squeezed tightly on the girl for a little bit. She noticed how curvy the girl was when she began to get a feel for how wide her hips were and how big her breasts and butt were compared to the rest of her body. If she was correct, the girl had a nice body.


Towards the end of class, Daisy got curious as to what touching a tiny vagina felt like. Maybe she should get some foot action as well. Whether Daisy knew it or not, the woman was turned on by the foot that had dominated her for the past hour and a half. Her pussy was dripping wet.  Unfortunately, daisy was too clumsy to find her way between her legs. She was simply too big, and she was simply too small.


As soon as daisy got home, she took off her shoes and socks, she had some exploring to do before she got to bed.


The seven captives in her cage could feel Daisy’s footsteps shake the floor as she got closer and closer to her room. They didn’t want to know what her little foot toys had to endure in her shoe. 


Daisy opened the door. She didn’t pay attention to the cage yet. All seven tinies looked at their goddess to see what she was up to.


Daisy was casually undressing herself. She must be getting ready for bed, the tinies thought.


All the tinies watched as their titanic 16-year old captor slowly slid her bra up and over her head, and removed her hairband, letting her blond hair fall down past her shoulders.


Then finally, she removed her jeans and panties, leaving her naked.


The three men in the cage were super turned on to think of anything else but beat their meat at the beautiful sight. Daisy really was hot though. For a high school sophomore, she had a very womanly and developed body already. Combined with that pretty face, she was a 9/10 on most of her male classmates’ ratings probably.


Meanwhile, the four women were going through tens of thousands of emotions right now. They were disgusted at the men for just staring at her, all with full boners popping out from their pants. They also were worried about the two foot slaves.


Luckily, Daisy grabbed them out of her toes, which they were apparently stuck to. They were dropped back into the cage. She looked down at the cage after they were dropped, her massive breasts heaving with every hurricane-sized breath she took


“When I get out of the shower, get ready” she said. “I wanna have fun with all of you”

End Notes:

If you couldn't tell, I plan to keep the chapters around this length (maybe a tad longer) so it's a lighter read. Let me know what you guys think about this in a review or in the discord.

Shower Doll by JT7
Author's Notes:

Tiny Voyeur content in this one

She gagged at the thought of sex. That was absolutely disgusting. The only part of it that seemed even remotely normal was intercourse because that was the way nature intended. But putting someone else’s junk in her mouth? Her ass?


She looked at the tiny. Surely them being naked wouldn’t be such a bad thing, she thought. Sure, they were gross but they were also one inch tall. 


“You know what” She said to the tiny. “I think I’m gonna cuddle with you”


She picked up the tiny and dropped him on her tummy. The tiny got goosebumps from her warmth. He settled in as Mira scrolled through instagram.

 

As they both got cozy, she realized that they were still very cute despite being super small.

 

 


———SHOWER DOLL————-


The foot slaves were relieved to finally have some cold air hit themselves as Daisy went barefoot. Even when being wedged in the arch between her toes and her sole, the fresh air meant Daisy’s feet stopped sweating and they would at least get some airflow.


Daisy turned on the shower and unclenched her toes, expecting to see her tinies fall to the bathroom tile. Nothing fell, and she got worried. After thinking, she checked the underside of her feet.


She sighed in relief seeing the tiny boy on her foot, and then giggled knowing her sweat caused both of the times to get stuck to the underside of her feet. She thought it was really cute. 


The boy had a rock-hard boner again that was pressed between him and her foot. And while he knew what he did, his load was so small that Daisy didn't even feel it when he came all over her foot.


The girl on the other foot, believe it or not, was also turned on by Daisy’s foot. She was confused at why but she enjoyed knowing at least the girl was pretty. Either she had a foot fetish or her pussy was ground up against the foot for too long. But there was a distinct patch of fluid surrounding her turned-on vagina.


Daisy looked down at both of them. From her height, she barely tell the difference between bugs and her times. She had to go down on all fours.


As the massive girl quickly lowered to the ground, the two tinies backed up in fear she was gonna crash down on them. Daisy was now close enough to see every detail of each. She still couldn’t tell the girl was turned on, but the poor boy couldn’t do anything to hide his list for her.


Daisy smiled. Her hot breath washed over the boy, causing him to back up a bit more. Everything Daisy did, whether she noticed it or not, rocked the poor boy’s world.


“Mmm hey little guys” she said, now reaching out a finger towards the tinies. “You were awesome today”. 


The finger went over the boy first. “Since you did such a nice job with my feet, you get to hop into the shower. Would you like that?” She said, stroking his hair with her index finger that was much wider than any part of his body.


The boy didn’t respond.


“I know you would like it” Daisy said. “You would love to see me..” she said. “...All sexy and naked like this. I’m sure you would love to jack off to me.”


She wiggled her dangling tits as the boy watched the hypnotically.


“As for you…” Daisy looked at the girl. “You can come too. I don’t care if you’re straight. I’m gonna make every single tiny here love me more than anything”


Daisy lowered her hand. “ hop on, the bus is leaving”.


The two hopped onto the giant hand with haste, and once they were nice and comfy, Daisy got up and made her way into the shower.


The water was warm, not what either tiny wanted after a long hot day spent inside her shoes. But getting cleaned off was worth it if the water was warm.


After Daisy stepped in, she lowered her hand back down to the ground, tilting it and letting the tinies slide off. They were placed in the corner, but water came up to their ankles, and the powerful current threatened to shoot them down the drain at the center of the shower.


“Be careful,” Daisy said. “Just stay away from the middle. A lot of things can happen if you do” Daisy said, then got to work cleaning herself.


The boy watched as the giant teenager stood up to her full height and reached for the soap. He really did think she was cute. He never really got the angle to judge her this way, he thinks that at normal size she would be cute too. She was probably around 5’5”, and had a cute freckled face with blue eyes and blond hair. She had decently sized, B-cup breasts and an ass that wasn’t the biggest but was perfectly shaped and jiggled with each step.


As a tiny, and especially from this angle, he could really appreciate Daisy in all her glory. He was far enough from her that he could see her nipples, her toned stomach, and legs. For some reason, it was so marvelous to see Daisy’s legs as a tiny, they were toned and all, but the boy pondered about the sheer power these legs had. Each calf muscle alone had to be 20 times the size of him. Imagine the power she should create with that one muscle.


Her feet were something else too. It doesn’t matter whether you had a foot fetish or not, her feet were amazing. Her foot was powerful enough to kill any tiny, but more than that, the sheer power of her foot is what drives the tinies to serve her. Every day, being spared and not killed underfoot was a blessing, whether it was by fate or by punishment. He spent two and a half hours serving the needs of her feet today. He wondered if he was serving Daisy or worshipping her feet. 


Daisy began slowly turning as she washed to give her whole body the warmth of the cold air. Slowly, the curvature of her ass came into view. It really didn’t matter that there was a girl right next to him. He immediately took his dick in his hand and started stroking.


Daisy wasn’t just turning around, her whole body was in motion. Her wide hips slowly turned and revealed a beautiful ass, shimmering from the thin coat of water the flowed around her ass and down her legs. It would shake slightly with the earth  as she turned around one step at a time. Each tiny contraction of her glutes was enough power to lift her whole leg, which is a lot of weight from the perspective of tinies. 


Underneath, he could see the faint outline of Daisy's Virgo labia. It looked amazing. If only he was normal sized, he would kill to have the ability to fuck her.


His attention was unwavered when he saw the girl next to him get up. But then she said “yo, hello?” And waved a hand in his face, cutting his attention snout for him to say “what?”


“Hey; I think I know a way to get out of here” she said.


“And why would I want to do that? We’re getting a reward” he said.


The girl looked at him. The boy looked at Daisy again. He started stroking again. The girl grunted. 


“Fine you horny lunatic. I guess I won’t come back to save you” she said and started heading for the shower door”


Of course, the boy continued to whack off to Daisy. She was so perfect. Every earth-shattering step of her door sent vibrations through the tile. Gallons and gallons of water running down her perfect curves.


Eventually, the boy reached a climax. His eyes locked onto her ass up above as he added his load into the pool of water endlessly flowing into the shower drain.


Meanwhile, the girl pounded at the shower door. Frantically lashing out at the door, she drew the attention of Daisy. 


The boy got a perfect view of Daisy’s ass as she crouched to talk to the girl in the opposite corner of the bathroom.


“Hey? Where are you going little guy?” Daisy said, picking the girl up in her thumb and forefinger. The girl screamed at her.


“I can’t hear you, but you should like a little bitch” Daisy said, disgusted.


As much as Daisy wanted to kill the little shit, she didn’t wanna lose one of her little presents already.


“I have something I store for you” she said. “If you be a good girl, I won’t make it worse than it already is” 

End Notes:

Things are beginning to heat up, the next couple of chapters will contain more erotic content.

Worshippers by JT7
Author's Notes:

Things are starting to heat up. This chapter has actual dialogue (not that most of you would care) and gives some clues about this world that will be important for those following the plot.

The tiny made his way around the dollhouse. Everything was still absolutely massive for him, but it was manageable. The setup was built for 6-inch dolls, so everything was around 6 times its original size. The only things he couldn’t access were seemingly things he wouldn’t even be using. The kitchen’s “drawers” didn’t actually open, and the dresser in the top bedroom didn’t open either. 

Right now he was lying on the bed on the top bedroom. The dollhouse had three, believe it or not. There were stairs that actually connected the floors too. The size of the stairs definitely made it a pain to climb up and down, but it was worth it to live in a place with more privacy than before. 


There were footsteps outside the house, and then the light coming in through the window was blocked by a gigantic eye. The massive girl was looking in through the big bedroom window. It was probably designed that way. Even his places of freedom and privacy were built to maximize entertainment for the giant.


Then the head creeped to the left, she was looking at the side of the massive dollhouse. The tiny heard two massive “clangs” that sent vibrations through the house.


Then his world shook violenty. It wasn’t an earthquake. It was the girl opening the house. Yes, it was one of those dollhouses that were split down the middle so the girl could watch and observe at her will.


“I gotta put you back. I promise I’ll come get you later” she said.


The house was completely open now. Only three walls and a window contained the tiny now. The fourth wall had been broken so her hand could make way.


Her two fingers grabbed the tiny by his stomach and back and he was whooshed at thrill-ride speeds into the air.


The girl walked out of her room and snuck to her sister’s door . The muffled sound of running water could be heard. She was in her bathroom. The tiny in her hand could feel her heartbeat rise as she became nervous. He got scared too, because he had no control over anything in this risky situation. He never had control over anything.


 She slowly opened the door, and tiptoed in..


————WORSHIPPERS———-



Then Daisy was reminded of The Boy . “Oh yeah isn’t there someone else in here with you?”


She looked around the bottom of the bathroom tile. After her initial glance failed to find the 1-inch man, she immediately began to get worried. But after checking her feet she found the boy in the corner of the shower, sitting there limp.


“Awww well look at this little cutie” Daisy said, not knowing he had a boner. “I’ll set you down here. Don’t go running away. I don’t think you’ll get very far”, she said to the girl.


Daisy’s palm was lowered to the ground for the girl to hop off of. Or rather, dumped out as Daisy’s hand tilted and forced the girl to slide off her hand.


The Girl’s naked unprotected body hit the bathroom tile a little hard and she yelped in pain. Luckily, she didn't land awkwardly and break a bone or two.


The Girl did not like her situation. She was at the mercy of this 16 year old girl who literally used them as her toys. For now, the worst it has been was a stress ball for her feet. Who knows how much worse it could get.


She looked at The Boy, who looked exhausted. He looked at her the whole time she was dumped onto the ground.


After a little bit, he began to stutter something. “H-h-hey”


“Hey…” she said. I guess you’re enjoying yourself a little bit?


The 

Boy blushed. “I...I did”, he mumbled. He was completely entranced with Daisy’s giant figure


“Hmm” The girl said; then turned around and looked at the naked image of Daisy. “Well I guess…”  Her chatter declined to a mumble as she seemed to lose her train of thought.


No response from The Boy. Despite having no more pride left to steal from him, he didn’t want to say anything more, as if he could embarrass himself even further than what he was already.


The girl looked back at The Boy. He was kinda cute, and his dick was really big, at around 1mm, even though it was flaccid having just came. He wasn’t anything appealing though, he was nothing compared to the eternally beautiful young goddess Daisy.


“You must be so happy right now” said The Girl. “You must be in heaven”


The Boy awkwardly smiled. “I guess”. By her acknowledging the sexual energy in the air, the boy’s dick began to remind late itself back to full mast.


“So I guess you wouldn’t want to leave, huh?” Said The Girl.


“Yeah I guess not” he replied shyly


“So...you’re totally ok with being enslaved by this girl?”


“Well...I’m…..not en-enslaved. I—I—I enjoy it” he said


The Girl sighed. ‘


There was an awkward silence between both of them. They both watched Daisy apply her conditioner and shampoo, and watched the way the foam ran down her breasts, giving them a lubricated look.


And while the girl initially thought she was straight, she immediately figured out by the feeling in her loin that she did, in fact, lust over Daisy.


Being only 20 and in a state of moral confusion, she looked around at her situation. The boy’s dick was standing again, at about 2.5mm, a naked giant girl was behind her.


There was a weird feeling inside her. maybe it was because she was a virgin and the moment was bigger than her,  but deep inside her a lust began to grow. A slowly growing plant already hard-rooted into her, stemming into the air and growing, filling more and more inside of her.

And as much as she wanted to fight it, she didn’t know if she wanted to, or if she should.


The Girl looked back at the boy. He was the closest she could get to fucking Daisy right now “You know, I guess there is nothing else to do right now”


End Notes:

For those who wait for each upload, thank you for your patience.

Sex Toys by JT7
Author's Notes:

First giantess sexual content. Thank you for everyone who was patient. Please leave a review to let me know how I am doing with my writing.

That night, she slowly opened the door again. It was completely dark and the young girl’s eyes were not accustomed to the dark yet thanks to her bright phone screen. She walked up to a large structure holding him within. There were so many of the little things, she didn’t know how to stealthily pick one up without disturbing the others. Then she saw a tiny figure waving his hands up to her, letting her know that he was loyal to her now. 


Slowly, the girl opened up the structure and picked up the man. He was so cute in her puny grasp. She walked to safety in her own room. The lights turned on, and she confirmed it was the same man as it was before. So strong and muscular, yet still so little and powerless, simply because he was born tiny, born into the life of eternal servitude to his superiors.


She spent the next couple of hours cuddling, occasionally taking selfies and sending it to her other friends who were still awake so late in the night. But what really made the night, was when she decided to quickly kiss the poor tiny, who was barely taller than her lips were thick. “You’re such a prince” she said.


Then she heard something. It was squeals, high-pitched….Words? The tiny’s arms were flailing. She looked at him and realized, they can talk? She guesses that wasn’t really a surprise though. The tiny pets her friends had, the ones that were like three feet tall, could talk. One of her friends has a pet tiny who she treats like a boyfriend, and he is allowed to talk all the time.


What she didn’t know was that tinies in fact are able to talk, but it is considered rude for a tiny to talk when they are not allowed to. It depended on what types of tiny you wanted to have and how extroverted you wanted them to be, but that is a story for another time.


She raised the one-inch tiny to her ear. And they communicated. And somehow, the one-inch, virtually weightless tiny had inside of him a dream that she had never even thought about…


——-— SEX TOYS ———


It was a beautiful 4-dimensional reality. He could see and feel everything. The Boy was slouched up against the giant shower wall, and on top of him was The Girl, in all her wet naked beauty, leaning up against his face in a beautiful, lust-wrapped make out. Her body grinding up and down across his stomach, and her pussy grinding up and down with it’s strong virgin grip on the cock.


For both the 18-year old boy and the 20-year old girl, it was a sensation beyond anything they have never felt. The girl came first, luckily, and hopped off the dick.


The boy seemed to whine somewhat, as he was probably about to cum too, but of course his action seemed to have been cut short. Instinctively he grabbed his dick and tried to finish himself off. The girl looked at him. As exhausted as she was, the least she should do was make him cum. He had just given her the time of her life.


She hesitantly reached out a hand, like a little girl touching a machine with rapidly moving parts. But the boy slowed down his stroking and let the girl take control. As soon as she grabbed it and squeezed, he moaned. The touch of a girl’s delicate hands is nothing like that of a guy. She concentrated on the pulsing cock, knowing she had to stroke it as fast as possible. In less than ten seconds, the boy moaned loudly and the girl smiled as she pumped out his load cum, which hit her in the face.


The girl smiled and felt the feeling that came with making a boy come. For some reason, it get better than her own. To know that you have the reigns to this kid’s sex drive, and to know that you’re pretty enough to pull this off, made her appreciate the boy. She completely forgot about how he had jacked off to Daisy earlier. She was so in love with him anyways. I guess that’s why they say love is blind…


The couple was interrupted by the shower noise stopping, and a couple of giant footsteps later Daisy had leaned in to see the two cuddling together, as naked and in love as ever. She leaned in closer. She could see the two had definitely done something. The kid’s tiny penis was barely visible, but it was hard.


“Awww” Daisy said. The thought of two people having sex began to turn her on in a bit. Maybe tonight she would show what it’s like to love a giant.


Then the images started coming in. The things that she could do with them in the owner’s manual, to make the tinies do whatever they want over her tiny body. 


The two tinies looked up at her beaming face. “I’m sorry I had to interrupt your session, but hopefully I can just set you up together in my bedroom. You two are giving me ideas”


Her hand lay flat. The two wondered what plans were in store for them as the hopped on and were carried into the bedroom.


The other eight tinies watched from the dresser as the gigantic girl, in all her naked glory, came out of the shower with her two foot toys. She eyed the tinies hungrily. Maybe she would get off now and worry about getting dressed later.


No, there was always the chance Mira or mom would walk in. No way.


But… maybe perhaps there was a point where everyone would be asleep and she could get away with it?


Daisy looked at the tinies. Both the boys and the girls were pressed up against the frame, with the boys probably hard as ever starting at her young body. Maybe she could get away with it.


She grabbed the cage, knocking all of it’s passengers on their butt as she tried to carefully carry it to the bed. She set the cage on her belly where she proceeded to open the door, and slightly tilt the cage letting the tinies know that they should get out, thick they all did.


Now Daisy had ten tinies on her belly, right?


Oh wait, she had dumped the other two on her mattress. She could be sitting on them right now!


In a reflex, Daisy brushed the other tinies off and sat up. She slowly stood up.


The tinies rolled down the impressions that her feet made, causing them to land on top of her foot.


The tiny couple was nowhere to be seen. She gasped. She looked at her feet by squatting down and probing through all the tinies. She got a head count of 8.


The she felt a soft thump as she stood back up to full height. The couple hit her pillows and rolled down to the mattress. She thought about how that could have happened, then she realized what happened.


She giggled. She was learning so much about the fun of tinies.


Within a minute, Daisy was laying down with the owner’s manual in her hands. The tinies didn’t know how to read, but they made the connection that the book had some significance to them. A little bit later, Daisy put the book down.

A finger penetrated the crowd of tinies. The thumb cane with it and picked up a tiny Asian girl, who was dropped onto Daisy’s nipple.


“Get to work” Daisy said. The tiny listened and started sucking.


The feeling was immense. Not only has Daisy never felt anyone suck on her nipple, but the tiny mouth reminded her of her size advantage over all of these 1-inch tinies.


The tinies felt the giant abs crunch as Daisy leaned up to look at the tinies. She dragged another kid, this time a boy, to suck on her other nipple. The boy didn’t even have to be told to start sucking, probably because he was hard. Daisy felt it poke her skin as she was carrying him. The boy was blonde and had blue eyes. Daisy looked at him as he began sucking. She let out a subtle moan. She thought the kid was cute, but he was too small for her to get a real look at him. 


For the boy, it was one of the most surreal things he had ever seen. Daisy’s body looked like an actual landscape. Her tits were rolling hills that seemed a little steeper than normal, and her stomach was a flat plain with a small hole int he middle. Her legs created a valley that led to a tunnel that was definite turned on by now.


Up above, A hungry hand went over them and rubbed her crotch for a bit before it pinned her female foot toy onto her stomach. Daisiy moaned, the girl screamed and the boy she was with backed away in terror. The hand, instead of delicately picking up the girl and placing her to do her task, was instead rolling her into her vagina, clumsily but with a strong sense of urgency. The boy was in shock. The first girl he has ever made love to, was now being forced to serve a larger girl against her will. 


For some reason the thought turned him on. He wanted to go down there and be the one to fuck the blonde goddess. He looked down at his pulsing boner. The only thing stopping his dick from overtaking his mind was the fear that came with going inside Daisy’s pussy.


Unfortunately, Daisy’s hand came in and pushed him down to her nether regions right after his girl.


Daisy continued spreading out the tinies across her body. More tinies were added to Daisy’s nipple, two boys were inserted into her vagina, a couple were added to Daisy’s feet, and one girl even became Daisy’s mouth toy.


Daisy had never experienced so much pleasure. She really was a sucker for power. Her hips bucked up and down as the four tinies continued to squirm inside of her.


The moans echoed inside of the wet tunnel, along with the constant thumping of her ass against the bed. But that was nothing, especially compared to the amount of cum that splashed against their faces. It only made the hot and sticky cave hotter and stickier. For the boy, it made things more erotic. He couldn’t find his girlfriend in the mix, so hopefully she wouldn’t notice him cumming inside the vagina of another girl.


“Inside” the girl… as in completely inside the girl…as in his whole body was enveloped by her pussy.


Eventually a giant finger probed around and scooped out the men one by one. A finger that could have probably done the work better than the four of them did stretched above all of them and and effortlessly pushed them through the fold that let them in place and restricted their movement.


The refreshing cold air encouraged the boy to stay still, and just embrace the moment and relax while he still can, but he felt that his own loyalty was at stake, having just came in the vagina of a much larger girl.


As his eyes adjusted to the bright light, the figures of three co-tinies laid in front of him. There must have been more than two inside of her.


He could hear her panting, he just had to find her. He could discriminate the symphony of her pants. From the low grunts of the other two men. His vision was still blurry, but he was able to get up and wobble towards the voice.


It was a game of hot and cold. And for him, he was in a search for the hottest he could find.

End Notes:

My upload schedule for this is every weekend. If you have a lot of time on your hands check out Special Needs, my other story, or you can join the discord for updates

Exhausted Toys by JT7
Author's Notes:

I forgot to add this chapter... awkward...

She had done it. Waiting all night long, she had found a time where she could mingle with her little renegade. She looked at the dollhouse sitting in the corner of the room and dropped the tiny next to it. But he just sat there and looked. She looked again at the house. Why would anyone want to go in there? The dollhouse was tucked into the corner, where the house was still dusty and it was inconvenient for her and the tiny. She thought what she could do, then had an idea.


The tiny watched as the girl moved a canyon-sized children’s table out of her closet. She would be stronger than 1000 clones of him. It was simply another display at how she could manipulate his entire world just for kicks.


She lifted the dollhouse with ease and placed it on top, then moved the table and the house against the wall next to the dresser. From the tiny’s perspective, she had travelled the length of the half-mile long room in 3 seconds carrying a 1000-ton payload. She was simply gigantic. She then returned for her tiny.


“Make yourself comfy. Is there anything else you want? You can shout and scream to me”, she asked.


The little tiny jumped and shouted. Understanding how small his voice was, she brought her ear right up to him and they started having a conversation….


———EXHAUSTED TOYS———


The girl laid on the ground, sweating and panting from the ridiculous conditions of Daisy’s pussy. Her body was exhausted, her eyes had to adjust to the light, and she was drenched in a liquid that smelled...unique.


She was just beginning to be able to open her eyes when she felt someone fall on top of her. She didn’t need to see who it was though. It was the only person she was significant enough to to actually care about her. It was that boy.


The girl had so many mixed emotions about the boy. She didn’t like his lust for Daisy, nor does she trust him entirely. For her, all they did was fuck.  For the boy, the intimacy meant something different. They were forever bonded by that moment, and right now, he knows that is the only relationship he has with any of Daisy’s slaves. All the appreciation he will ever get will come from her. As hot as he thinks Daisy is, he has to at least treat this girl right.


Once they were able to see, the girl looked at him. “Hey” ’she said. “Thanks”.


The boy panted. She assumed he couldn’t speak out of his exhaustion


The sky turned dark and the world shook. Daisy was sitting up. The entire landscape changed for those working above her waist. The tinies on her nipples slid down her toned stomach into the depression where he butt sat. They all bunched up around the beginning of her crack. The boy was in awe of her power and how she made very single detail of her jut out to him. What a perfect goddess to serve.


Daisy tossed her hair behind her and leaned in. Her face was red. Her eyes were in awe of the tinies in front of her. “Oh my god”, she said out loud, as she realized how much better her life will be with these times pleasuring her for as long as she was alive.


Something was off though. Daisy wasn’t satisfied. Her pussy was getting wet again, her fragrance polluting the air. The boy grew a boner in front of the girl.


The boy, knowing he was about to get caught red-handed, looked at his girl. The girl was staring at Daisy, too, however. She scanned her up and down, tracing every inch of her perfect frame up and down: from her beautiful blonde face, down her tits, abs, to her pussy. 


It clicked for the boy: of course she listed for Daisy. They were tinies. They were literally built to fit the needs of their master. Obviously the girl wanted to get out, but maybe that was because the artificially implanted list didn’t awake inside her yet, the boy thought.


Instinctively, he reached his arm around the girl. She stepped away. 


The boy was somewhat appalled by this. He thought they had something special. But perhaps, the girl was now loyal to her goddess, like a good tiny.


Now was it him who was flawed?


A couple of minutes later, Daisy had begun round two. She handpicked a new group of tinies to please her nether regions, because as she explained, she “wanted to spread the love”. The boy and the girl have been with Daisy long enough that she actually recognized her. She called them “the couple”, and placed them on her nipple, encouraging them to work together and please their giant, perfect master. 


The boy and the girl went to work as if they didn’t even know each other. The boy, mentally, was beginning to become lost. The blessing of Daisy seemed to give him an undying motor to please her infinitely, but part of him liked the girl too.


They took turns sucking on the nipple, which was a little bigger than the size of a basketball to them. Daisy washed her hot breath over the two, letting them know she was watching their every move.


Daisy’s hand swooped in after a few minutes had passed. The boy backed up as Daisy snatched the girl. She clumsily fidgeted with her on her areola, because of the relative size of her giant fingers to the girl’s entire body. Eventually, Daisy got her to where she wanted her to be. The girl felt like she was mounted on top of something. After clearing the mess of her own brown hair from her face she realized that Daisy had put her on her nipple.


“Ride my nipple tiny” she said sternly through her moans. With a gentle wiggle, Daisy moved the girl back and forth, feeling the tiny dot of her warm juices on her nipple. The boy just sat there and watched.


Was the girl loyal to Daisy now? The boy would never know. He thought that the sex would seal their romantic relationship, but I guess how can you compete against someone so much more powerful than you.


The girl seemed to really be enjoying it, enthusiastically riding the nipple like she was jumping a pillow. It was easy to tell when she came with the way her loud moans suddenly became sighs of satisfaction and how she slowed down her movement afterwards.


But Daisy hadn’t finished yet. She pinched the tiny and started rocking her body back and forth. The boy concluded that Daisy obviously didn't know she came, or that her orgasm didn’t mean anything. Probably both.


After letting go of the girl and seeing her ride Daisy’s nipple on her own, Daisy’s fingers came for the boy. She pushed him over to the girl, knocking him over a few times. Daisy knocked the boy into his knees so he was eye level with the girl. Now the two lovers were eye level with each other.


The last thing Daisy did was press their heads together. They kissed.


The make out was long and erotic, and it sent Daisy over the edge. She threw her head back, orgasming to her own power over the tinies. 


After a couple minutes of afterglow, Daisy sat up again. She was exhausted. Hopefully that meant she was done, thought the tinies. 

Insignificant by JT7
Author's Notes:

Contains unaware butt crush

He wasn’t super scared, but he was informed by the other tiny that she would be better than the previous owner. Was he convinced? Didn’t matter.


They were cuddling on her chest again, spending a couple of minutes listening to music. She figured R&B matched the vibes, so she played a couple of R&B songs while they cuddled. Her gigantic fingers stroked the new tiny’s back while he rested.


She almost had fallen asleep, but her loyal tiny jumped on her neck, which gave her a little tickle. The neck shifted, knocking him on his butt. She giggled. He had hit her in her weakest area, yet still she was able to put him on his back without effort.


“Hehe thanks for the little tickle” she smiled. “I think I should put you back before people notice”


She picked him up with her hand and the other tiny with her other hand. Carefully, she stood up and walked over to the little habitat she had set up for her other tiny.


“Here, I will leave you here” She said softly, knelt down to place the tiny on the table. “Hopefully this house is better than what you had before. Go inside and explore. There’s a bunch of nice bedrooms to take”


Then, he watched as the already titanic figure stood up, appearing even more gigantic. Carrying the other tiny in her hand, she began walking back into the danger zone to put the tiny back.


As she was walking, she said “You did a great job, little guy. I am so proud of you”. And in the silence of the night, she could hear him shout “I love you too!”. She cooed and kissed his tiny face. She was so happy that their relationship was growing stronger every day.


She walked back to her room and the house within. The tiny was standing in front of the doors that he could barely reach with his hand. “Oh my god. I am so sorry!” She said, and opened the door for him.


As he walked in, she reminded him everything is ok and he was in a better place now.


———INSIGNIFICANT——


Daisy sat on the edge of the bed, with all her tinies trapped between the 200-foot drop off the edge of the bed and her thighs and crotch, forming a triangle.


She leaned over and cupped her hands on the edge of the bed.


“Come on guys” she said, bucking her hips and knocking some of the times off their feet. 


Everyone walked/rolled onto her hands. In a big chaotic pile with people on top of each other, they were transported and dumped back in the cage.


After checking the area between the edge of the bed and her thighs, the naked blonde giant carefully swung out of the bed to put on her clothes for the night. 


Of course, every single boy in the room stared. It doesn’t matter how sexually exhausted you are, starting at Daisy’s perfect ass would give you a second wind. Especially when it was over thirty times the size of you and every jiggle sent a small earthquake through the ground.


The Girl watched as The Boy’s boner grew once again. She guessed she couldn’t blame him. The ass turned her on too, but it didn’t turn her into a drooling horndog like it made the boys.


She thought about what Daisy thinks of him and her together. She didn’t have feelings for the boy. The one time she had sex with him was nice, but it came with regret. She barely knew him.


The other thing was that she was also sexually attracted to Daisy. The giantess was simply too much for her to handle. Her nipple alone had turned her on even more than an actual boy did. The sex was better too for some reason. Maybe she had a fetish? She didn’t know. She was still figuring out her own loins.


Before, she wanted to escape, but now, she was perfectly happy with serving Daisy. She didn’t know what it was, but Daisy unlocked something inside of her, a lust for her. As pleasurable as Daisy was, often she would question why she loves her so much. She wanted to fight the lust, knowing she had to escape, but Daisy was too much. It was almost as if she controlled them mentally as well as physically.


The Girl watched as Daisy put on her pajamas, which consisted of a pair of pink fuzzy sweatpants and a loose t-shirt.


“Alright, now all I have to do is brush my teeth and take my melatonin” Daisy said to herself as she walked to the door and shut it. With the beautiful girl out of the picture, all that was left was a quiet room. Footsteps could be heard of Mira running down the hallway outside. 


There was chatter among the boys, which was a rarity for some reason. Soon, amongst the chatter erupted a shout.


“Guys, I am such and idiot...” Said one of the boys.


“What?” Asked someone else.


“The kid!” He said in anger. “Someone knocked a kid off Daisy’s shoulder and now I think he’s still there!”


“You saw someone knock a kid off her shoulder?” Said a girl.


“Yes!” He said. “Ahhh. It’s all a blur to me right now I need to think…”


Everyone looked around. Gasps and mutters could be heard, as well as people saying “there’s only 9!”


“Hold up.., you’re saying you don’t even know who it is?” Asked an angry tiny woman.


“No… I was busy… you know!”


“Are you kidding me!? You pathetic little sh—“


“Calm down!” Said someone else. “We can’t deal with fighting right now. We need to figure this out.”


He pointed to the man who witnessed the incident “You, are you sure you saw someone shove? It wasn’t someone trying to save a man slipping or…”


“No. I’m pretty sure it was a hard shover” said the man.


“Ok. So he is probably still alive. He has to be on the bed somewhere” he said. “We can see most of the bed from up here”. He was right, the dresser, across the room from her bed, was pretty high relative to the bed. The top of the dresser with the cage was probably 5 feet off the ground, while the bed was around 3. 


After a little bit of searching, a girl yelled “there he is! By the left pillow!”


And there he was. Hard to find yet definitely what they were looking for. A naked man was on the bed sheet, not knowing what to do.


Daisy walked out of the bathroom. The tinies tried to yell at her, begging for attention. But they were simply too little. Daisy turned around, planning to sit on the edge of her bed and use her phone a bit before drifting off.


The man was frozen as Daisy’s rear, although clothed, presented itself to him. It was covered in pink sweatpants, but the guy was still in awe of it.


Deep down, his reflex was to run, but he couldn’t. His inner lust had full control of his limbs right now. And all it wanted to do was stare.


It was almost as if he was built to serve the girl. He was so loyal to his girl that the reward of viewing her ass was worth dying, even if he had just seen it naked moments ago.


The tinies in the cage watched Daisy’s ass descend onto the man. It made contact with the mattress silently, with the only noise being the rustle of the sheets. They couldn’t hear anything, but as soon as their owner’s ass hit the bed mattress, a wave of feeling hit the group.


Those feelings? Mostly lust. While nobody wanted to admit why they were turned on from the situation (most didn’t even know why they were), the men grew noticeable boners, and even the women got wet. Faces grew red with embarrassment. Why were they turned on? They didn’t want to be. The lust eventually wore off and the shame began to sink in as they blamed their feelings for liking the recent murder. Their primitive instincts, after all, are part of the 90% of the human brain they couldn’t control.


Daisy, oblivious to all of this, sat on her phone for a couple of minutes, then laid down next to her phone and slept.

Loyal Pets by JT7
Author's Notes:

A lot of sex. Giantess finger-stimulation, cage-fighting with giant feet, and insertion

There was a certain musk on all of the tinies in the cage that was where she dropped off her tiny. But she could not put a finger on what it was. Either way, she stealthily opened the precision-welded cage roof that opened in silence as she lifted it. 


The tiny in her hand was watching. He was getting used to it, but he couldn’t help how easily it was for the giantess to open and close the roof of their prison, she slipped him back into the cage where he quickly found a spot and fell asleep. 


She slowly closed the cage, and took a couple moments to look at the rest of the group. They looked so cute asleep. She just wanted to take the whole shabang, but that would cause a lot of unnecessary trouble.


The tiny told her that if they want to steal more, she would have to be patient. Otherwise she could get caught…


She trusted her little doll, and she left the cage and walked back to the other doll which was rightfully under her wing now.


———LOYAL PETS———


The next day, Daisy woke up. She rolled over across the bed to her phone, planning to lazily scroll through tiktok until she felt like rolling out of bed. Usually she would take a long time to do that. It was Christmas break, and it was cold and chilly outside.


But today, Daisy woke up horny. She actually thought about them in her sleep. That pleasure was unlike anything she had ever imagined. She woke up today wanting more. And because she controlled every second of their lives, more sex she would get.


The cage was quickly awoken by the sudden movement of the cage. Everyone inside was disoriented until they looked up at Daisy. Immediately, thoughts went through their mind.

While some of the women had a sliver of misery run through them, most were actually excited. It didn’t matter that yesterday was torturous and exhausting. They wanted to worship their owner.


Daisy lifted the lid and plucked a couple of times to place on her hand. Then she set the cage down on the bedroom floor.


The girl was one of the tinies in her hand. She was held by her thumb and forefinger.


Daisy looked at the random guy in her left hand. She held him close up to her face, and then she giggled. He had a boner, and Daisy could just barely see it.


“Hehe you have a tiny boner” she said. “Is that for me?”


The boy didn’t say anything. It wouldn’t have mattered if he did. Daisy wouldn’t be able to hear him. Daisy put down the girl in her other hand her lap. Looking down, she noticed the other tinies in the cage. 


“Ugh. You guys want some action too don’t you?” She said. “I bet you all have some tiny little boners for me. You guys would kill just to touch my feet right now I bet”


Feet. Lightbulb.


The people in the cage, including The Boy, watched as Daisy stuck her size 6 feet into the currently open-top cage. The boy cleared to the side as daisy’s feet hit the ground of the cage and shook the ground


“You guys can play with my feet. I bet you tiny litte shits would grow a hard-on for my feet. Wanna get rough with my feet? Here you go. I’ll be up here if you need me” Daisy said. She redirected her attention back to the boy.


“So” she said, tilting her head seductively. “You still got the boner for me?” She said. The tiny was still pretty close to her face. Close enough for the boy to feel her warm yet somewhat foul morning breath. He squirmed at the stench.


“Oh what happened?” Daisy said, surprised at him hildingnbus hands to his face. “You ashamed? Don’t be ashamed. Don’t be scared. I’m not gonna hurt you. If you relax, I will be very nice. I promise”


The tiny guy took his hand off his face. He would have to suck it up. Receiving good treatment from Daisy would be worth it, his brain told him.


“Good” Daisy said, extending a finger towards him. “Don’t be scared now. I’m going to just….”


She touched his boner, and giggled as she felt the 2 or so millimeters of dick touch the pad of her index finger. The man moaned. Her touch was unlike anything he had ever experienced.


Daisy couldn’t hear his tiny moans of pleasure come from the man, but she saw his squirm.


“Mmmmm” she cooed at the little man. “Enjoy that? I know you do. Look at you!” She said.


The pleasure was so immense for the tiny man. Her finger was literally wider than his entire body. His dick was squished against his torso, and it was being clumsily rubbed by the finger with more force than necessary, but there was something about it that just made him shiver head to toe with sexual energy. Maybe it was that Daisy was so overwhelmingly big that the smallest bit of sexual energy from her was overwhelmingly huge in scale to the tinies.


“Mmm you just can’t help yourself” she said. “I’m too much! You’re not scared anymore right little man?” She said “no…now you LOVE me”


Meanwhile down below, Daisy was aimlessly moving her feet around the cage. People dove from side to side trying to avoid it as it slammed into the walls and rocked the cage. Occasionally someone would get unlucky and get rocked by Daisy’s foot flying at them. The Boy was in constant fear, trying to deal with this restless foot. His body was working tirelessly to dodge the foot left by diving and right, yet for Daisy it took so little energy to move her foot it was questionable whether or not she realized what she was doing down below.


The finger continued to stroke the tiny in her hand, causing the poor boy to moan and squirm in pleasure until he had to cum. His body froze still as Daisy pumped out a load that was insanely large for person 1-inch tall. Daisy could barely feed the tiny load on her finger, but she could tell that there was some kind of fluid on her finger. She cooed again. She thought it was cute how the much she could tell the boy enjoyed it. 


“Ah. Well you must be exhausted after that!” She said. “If you do something good, maybe I’ll give you another round. But that will happen some other time” she said.


She set the tiny man down on her left thigh, where she noticed The Girl on her right thigh. She was laying down. Her thigh was moving too much to stand up steadily on. She had seen the whole thing up above desire the uneasy surface. It turned her on. The raw power of her lust overcame all her other processes of thought. When Daisy made eye contact with her, she knew what was coming. And she couldn’t want it more



Daisy picked up The Girl. One of her fingers had a blot of dry sticky cum that smeared The Girl's face when she picked her up.


Daisy giggled. “Are you wet? Did you enjoy that action from down there? I know you did” The Girl was already sitting down. All Daisy had to do was put this girl on her place.


A gigantic finger plowed between ther thighs and started rubbing the girl’s pussy. The Girl threw her head back. She squeezed her tits and put a hand on the wiggling finger. Daisy giggled at her reaction. The man on her lap could smell her vagina. Despite being drained empty, he grew a boner. His dick was dried from his previous enjoyment and it was exhausted from being rubbed against Daisy's finger. It hurt when he grew another boner.


It was obvious that Daisy was getting off on her power again. Her feet began to wear people out and began knocking them down for the count. Our young boy continued to fight though. He jumped over the foot when he could, only to get bucked off and back on the cage floor.


The Girl squirmed as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. She was getting tired from withstanding all the pleasure running through her body. Her whole body remained tightened, as if it would physically rip her apart if she tried to relax.


“It doesn’t matter that you’re a girl,” Daisy said. “You’re mine. And you are what I say you are, my tiny slave” she said. “I will drag your tiny body out of the closet if I have to and make you love me. Because my little finger is better than any dick out there”. The Girl couldn’t hear her, she was lost in her own moaning.


Soon enough, The Girl squirted onto Daisy’s hands. Daisy’s hand was wet as soon as she touched her pussy, but her sharp eye noticed that she reacted the same way the boy did on climax. Her body went limp as she focused on spraying out her white sticky fluid.


“Awwww” she said.  As she inspected her finger. She licked her whole load off of it in one lick.


Then she set down her two tinies back in the cage. They were relatively exhausted from their little sessions, but when they were set back in the cage, they realized they had it lucky.


Daisy’s feet had clobbered them all. They were lying on the floor as if they were all hit by a wrecking ball.


Daisy giggled. “Don’t worry, I let your friends play a little with my feet, so they didn’t get to miss out on much”


Then she picked up the cage and laid down. She dumped all the limp bodies onto her toned stomach. Daisy didn’t necessarily have abs, but she had a very skinny torso. The girl was astonished at the state of her fellow tinies. All it took was a little bit of extra excitement for Daisy to beat up on 7 tinies.


Giggling, Daisy took a hand and used it to divide the group of tunes in half. Her hand then proceeded to plow the half with five towards her legs. Once they got close enough, Daisy cupped her hand and violently smushed all of them against her clit. 


Daisy moaned a little loud for such a quiet house and threw her head back against the bed. The way her hips thrusted forward was so sudden that the other four began rolling towards her breasts. Daisy looked at the four tinies. Out of the four, she plucked The Boy from her chest. He was so exhausted, hanging limp as he was suspended in the chest.


“Oh come on, it’s not even the afternoon yet!” She complained between her moaning. “Here little baby, let me give you a little bit of life”


The Boy could see her face. She was beaming from the pleasure in her enormous womanly cave she seemed to enjoy stuffing tinies in. Her blond hair in a mess behind her, and her pupils widening she she took in the moment.


Daisy’s other finger came up. She laid The Boy on her back in the palm of her left hand, prodding at his limbs to expose his privates. Then, her other hand came up over it and began to go to work on his crotch.


Her index finger pressed The Boy's dick against his stomach, and she began wiggling it back and forth. The spark of sexual pleasure woke up The Boy. He was awake and ready to serve. The burning pain of his exhausted muscles didn’t leave him, but the sexual pleasure overrode it so much that the pain was no longer significant.


He began to squirm just like the last tiny Daisy toyed with. “I thought you said you were exhausted” Daisy panted. She was getting closer. She stopped fingering the boy to indulge in her own moans.


For The Boy, it was as if an electrical outlet short-circuited. He felt like he desperately needed it back despite knowing that sitting there and relaxing was probably the better option. As soon as the finger left, he yelped “no!” Involuntarily.


“W-“ Daisy said. She understood the poor boy wanted it badly, but she had an idea.


“Do you really need me to finger you now?” She asked him. “Do you want it enough? I don’t think you do. You’re not begging for it”


Immediately The Boy put his hands together and yelled “please! I beg you! Please keep touching my dick! I love it!”


Daisy moaned at his pleas. She could barely hear him, but she could hear the slightest squeak of his begs. It got her off so much how insignificant he was compared to her. 


She put her finger back on his dick. “Do you want me to make you cum tiny? I don’t know. Do you wanna blow your tiny load onto my fingers? It’s gonna be so small I won’t even notice it. What will I do then? I guess it’s not that important”


“No!” Screamed The Boy. “Please”


The sound waves barely reached Daisy. Luckily she wasn't moaning, they would be inaudible.


On Daisy’s chest, a group of five were working on her nipples. It was hard to maintain simply because the tits were juggling so much. Luckily, the tinies were so small that they were able to stick to the slightly sweaty skin of Daisy, who had worked up a tad of sweat during this pleasurable experience she was having. They were all lapping away at their master, until 


“Ahh yes!!” She moaned. She vigorously rubbed the boy’s penis, causing him to squirt his tiny load onto her finger.


Daisy felt this, and understood her work with him as done. Now he had to finish her work. Faster than The Boy could process, she pressed the boy between her middle and index finger and shoved him as deep as he could in her vagina, where she continued to finger herself until she unloaded on all six men that were inside her pussy. The cum pressed them against Daisy’s finger which was moving at light speed, using them to go all over the place.


Once she relaxed, she laid on the bed for a bit. That was even better than yesterday.

End Notes:

Let me know if I messed something up. It's getting pretty late where I live so I probably messed up somewhere.

Lucky Ones by JT7
Author's Notes:

Giant handjob, foot violence, worship.

There was a certain musk on all of the tinies in the cage that was where she dropped off her tiny. But she could not put a finger on what it was. Either way, she stealthily opened the precision-welded cage roof that opened in silence as she lifted it. 


The tiny in her hand was watching. He was getting used to it, but he couldn’t help how easily it was for the giantess to open and close the roof of their prison, she slipped him back into the cage where he quickly found a spot and fell asleep. 


She slowly closed the cage, and took a couple moments to look at the rest of the group. They looked so cute asleep. She just wanted to take the whole shabang, but that would cause a lot of unnecessary trouble. She never steps into her room, but she knew that if she had a reason to, she would without knocking, and then upon seeing that she was the one who stole them all, she would be fucked.


The tiny told her that if they want to steal more, she would have to be patient. Otherwise she could get caught…


She trusted her little doll, and she left the cage and walked back to the other doll which was rightfully under her wing now.


———LUCKY ONES———


The next day, Daisy woke up. She rolled over across the bed to her phone, planning to lazily scroll through tiktok until she felt like rolling out of bed. Usually she would take a long time to do that. It was Christmas break, and it was cold and chilly outside.


But today, Daisy woke up horny. She actually thought about them in her sleep. That pleasure was unlike anything she had ever imagined. She woke up today wanting more. And because she controlled every second of their lives, more sex she would get.


The cage was quickly awoken by the sudden movement of the entire cage accelerating to the will of Daisy's powerful hands. Everyone inside was disoriented until they looked up at Daisy. Immediately, thoughts went through their mind.

While some of the women had a sliver of misery run through them, most were actually excited. It didn’t matter that yesterday was torturous and exhausting. They wanted to worship their owner.


Daisy lifted the lid and plucked a couple of times to place on her hand. Then she set the cage down on the bedroom floor.


The girl was one of the tinies in her hand. She was held by her thumb and forefinger.


Daisy looked at the random guy in her left hand. She held him close up to her face, and then she giggled. He had a boner, and Daisy could just barely see it.


“Hehe you have a tiny boner” she said. “Is that for me?”


The boy didn’t say anything. It wouldn’t have mattered if he did. Daisy wouldn’t be able to hear him. Daisy put down the girl in her other hand her lap. Looking down, she noticed the other tinies in the cage. 


“Ugh. You guys want some action too don’t you?” She said. “I bet you all have some tiny little boners for me. You guys would kill just to touch my feet right now I bet”


Feet. Lightbulb.


The people in the cage, including the boy, watched as Daisy stuck her size 6 feet into the currently open-top cage. The boy cleared to the side as daisy’s feet hit the ground of the cage and shook the ground


“You guys can play with my feet. I bet you tiny litte shits would grow a hard-on for my feet. Wanna get rough with my feet? Here you go. I’ll be up here if you need me” Daisy said. She redirected her attention back to the boy.


“So” she said, tilting her head seductively. “You still got the boned for me?” She said. The tiny was still pretty close to her face. Close enough for the boy to feel her warm yet somewhat foul morning breath. He squirmed at the stench.


“Oh what happened?” Daisy said, surprised at him hildingnbus hands to his face. “You ashamed? Don’t be ashamed. Don’t be scared. I’m not gonna hurt you. If you relax, I will be very nice. I promise”


The tiny guy took his hand off his face. He would have to suck it up. Receiving good treatment from Daisy would be worth it, his brain told him.


“Good” Daisy said, extending a finger towards him. “Don’t be scared now. I’m going to just….”


She touched his boner, and giggled as she felt the 2 or so millimeters of dick touch the pad of her index finger. The man moaned. Her touch was unlike anything he had ever experienced.


Daisy couldn’t hear his tiny moans of pleasure come from the man, but she saw his squirm.


“Mmmmm” she cooed at the little man. “Enjoy that? I know you do. Look at you!” She said.


The pleasure was so immense for the tiny man. Her finger was literally wider than his entire body. His dick was squished against his torso, and it was being clumsily rubbed by the finger with more force than necessary, but there was something about it that just made him shiver head to toe with sexual energy. Maybe it was that Daisy was so overwhelmingly big that the smallest bit of sexual energy from her was overwhelmingly huge in scale to the tinies.


“Mmm you just can’t help yourself” she said. “I’m too much! You’re not scared anymore right little man?” She said “no…now you LOVE me”


Meanwhile down below, Daisy was moving her feet around the cage. People dove from side to side trying to avoid it as it slammed into the walls and rocked the cage. Occasionally someone would get unlucky and get lit up by Daisy’s foot flying at them. The boy was in constant fear, trying to deal with this restless foot. His body was working tirelessly to dodge the foot left by diving and right, yet for Daisy it took so little energy to move her foot it was questionable whether or not she realized what she was doing down below.


The finger continued to stroke the tiny in her hand, causing the poor boy to moan and squirm in pleasure until he had to cum. His body froze still as Daisy pumped out a load that was insanely large for person 1-inch tall. Daisy could barely feed the tiny load on her finger, but she could tell that there was some kind of fluid on her finger. She cooed again. She thought it was cute how the much she could tell the boy enjoyed it. 


“Ah. Well you must be exhausted after that!” She said. “If you do something good, maybe I’ll give you another round. But that will happen some other time” she said.


She set the tiny man down on her left thigh, where she noticed the girl on her right thigh. She was laying down. Her thigh was moving too much to stand up steadily on. She had seen the whole thing up above desire the uneasy surface. It turned her on. The raw power of her lust overcame all her other processes of thought. When Daisy made eye contact with her, she knew what was coming. And she couldn’t want it more



Daisy picked up the other girl. One of her fingers had a blot of dry sticky cum.


Daisy giggled. “Are you wet? Did you enjoy that action from down there? I know you did” The girl was already sitting down. All Daisy had to do was put this girl on her place.


A gigantic finger plowed between ther thighs and started rubbing the girl’s pussy. The girl threw her head back. She squeezed her tits and put a hand on the wiggling finger. Daisy giggled at her reaction. The man on her lap could smell her vagina. Despite being drained empty, he grew a boner. His dick was dried from his previous enjoyment and it was exhausted from being rubbed against Daisy's finger. It hurt when he grew another boner.


It was obvious that Daisy was getting off on her power again. Her feet began to wear people out and began knocking them down for the count. Our young boy continued to fight though. He jumped over the foot when he could, only to get bucked off and back on the cage floor.


The girl squirmed as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. She was getting tired from withstanding all the pleasure running through her body. Her whole body remained tightened, as if it would physically rip her apart if she tried to relax.


“It doesn’t matter that you’re a girl,” Daisy said. “You’re mine. And you are what I say you are, my tiny slave” she said. “I will drag you out of the closet if I have to and make you love me. Because my little finger is better than any dick out there”. The girl couldn’t hear her, she was lost in her own moaning.


Soon enough, the girl squirted onto Daisy’s hands. Daisy’s hand was wet as soon as she touched her pussy, but her sharp eye noticed that she reacted the same way the boy did on climax. Her body went limp as she focused on spraying out her white sticky fluid.


“Awwww” she said.  As she inspected her finger. She licked her whole load off of it in one lick.


Then she set down her two tinies back in the cage. They were relatively exhausted from their little sessions, but when they were set back in the cage, they realized they had it lucky.


Daisy’s feet had clobbered them all. They were lying on the floor as if they were all hit by a wrecking ball.


Daisy giggled. “Don’t worry, I let your friends play a little with my feet, so they didn’t get to miss out on much”


Then she picked up the cage and laid down. She dumped all the limp bodies onto her toned stomach. Daisy didn’t necessarily have abs, but she had a very skinny torso. The girl was astonished at the state of her fellow tinies. All it took was a little bit of extra excitement for Daisy to beat up on 7 tinies.


Giggling, Daisy took a hand and used it to divide the group of tunes in half. Her hand then proceeded to plow the half with five towards her legs. Once they got close enough, Daisy cupped her hand and violently smushed all of them against her clit. 


Daisy moaned a little loud for such a quiet house and threw her head back against the bed. The way her hips thrusted forward was so sudden that the other four began rolling towards her breasts. Daisy looked at the four tinies. Out of the four, she plucked the boy from her chest. He was so exhausted, hanging limp as he was suspended in the chest.


“Oh come on, it’s not even the afternoon yet!” She complained between her moaning. “Here little baby, let me give you a little bit of life”


The boy could see her face. She was beaming from the pleasure in her enormous womanly cave she seemed to enjoy stuffing tinies in. Her blond hair in a mess behind her, and her pupils widening she she took in the moment.


Daisy’s other finger came up. She laid the boy on her back in the palm of her left hand, prodding at his limbs to expose his privates. Then, her other hand came up over it and began to go to work on his crotch.


Her index finger pressed the boy’s dick against his stomach, and she began wiggling it back and forth. The spark of sexual pleasure woke up the boy. He was awake and ready to serve. The burning pain of his exhausted muscles didn’t leave him, but the sexual pleasure overrode it so much that the pain was no longer significant.


He began to squirm just like the last tiny Daisy toyed with. “I thought you said you were exhausted” Daisy panted. She was getting closer. She stopped fingering the boy to indulge in her own moans.


For the boy, it was as if an electrical outlet was removed. He felt like he desperately needed it back despite knowing that sitting there and relaxing was probably the better option. As soon as the finger left, he yelped “no!” Involuntarily.


“W-“ Daisy said. She understood the poor boy wanted it badly, but she had an idea.


“Do you really need me to finger you now?” She asked him. “Do you want it enough? I don’t think you do. You’re not begging for it”


Immediately the boy put his hands together and yelled “please! I beg you! Please keep touching my dick! I love it!”


Daisy moaned at his pleas. She could barely hear him, but she could hear the slightest squeak of his begs. It got her off so much how insignificant he was compared to her. 


She put her finger back on his dick. “Do you want me to make you cum tiny? I don’t know. Do you wanna blow your tiny load onto my fingers? It’s gonna be so small I won’t even notice it. What will I do then? I guess it’s not that important”


“No!” Screamed the boy. “Please”


The sound waves barely reached Daisy. And if she was moaning, they would be inaudible


On Daisy’s chest, a group of five were working on her nipples. It was hard to maintain simply because the tits were juggling so much. Luckily, the tinies were so small that they were able to stick to the slightly sweaty skin of Daisy, who had worked up a tad of sweat during this pleasurable experience she was having. They were all lapping away at their master, until 


“Ahh yes!!” She moaned. She vigorously rubbed the boy’s penis, causing him to squirt once again onto her finger.


Daisy felt this, and understood her work with home as done. Now he had to finish her work. Faster than the boy could process, she pressed the boy between her middle and index finger and shoved him as deep as he could in her vagina, where she continued to finger herself until she unloaded on all six men that were inside her pussy. The cum pressed them against Daisy’s finger which was moving at light speed, using them to go all over the place.


Once she relaxed, she laid on the bed for a bit, letting the cum inside dry up.



Juice Boxes by JT7
Author's Notes:

Giant Blowjobs, insertion. 

9.

The young giantess kept the tiny a secret. It was her little treasure, her little prize and she was it’s guardian, the final boss, the giant dragon at the end of the dungeon.


She spent most of the day with her boyfriend, who she didn’t even trust with the knowledge of the precious tiny. Why? She didn’t know. She was afraid someone would eavesdrop or somehow the information would loop back to the owner in which she stole him from. 


That evening, she had built a swing using some tape, glue, pencils, and string, and planted it by the house. She was an aspiring engineer so she was willing to put the time down to build it. The swing consisted of three pencils, two for the legs, glued to a platform, and one running across the top that held the swing off the ground. 


He looked at it, confused. She giggled, and taught him how to use it. She was ecstatic when she saw that the swing worked successfully. There were plenty more toys to come.


———JUICE BOXES———


Daisy spent the day hanging out downstairs with Mira and the rest of the family. Mira’s boyfriend, Po came over. Po, short for Polus, had only been dating Mira for three months, when school started back up again. Po was a year older, being fourteen, but he acted like he was much older. He had a beard growing already and he apparently hung out with his older brother’s friends. Obviously Mira’s parents kept a close eye on the boy that their 13-year old daughter seems to trust so much. Po spent most of that day at the Skelds before he left right before dinner.


The tinies were left alone all day, except for when Daisy gave them their breakfast and lunch. Daisy’s parents bought her tiny feed for her tinies, and she had to feed them three times a day. One packet was for breakfast, one was for lunch, and one was for dinner. The guidebook says it is optimal to keep your tinies in tip top nutrition so they can serve you to the best of their ability.


Eventually, night came. Daisy walked into her room at 9 and FaceTimed one of her friends.


“Heyyyyy” she said to the phone, walked past the tinies, and laid down onto the bed. The tinies tuned in to hear their master’s conversation.


“So what did you get for Christmas?” Said the girl on one end.


“Haha guess what? My parents got me tinies!” She said. “They’re awesome!”


“No way! How many?”


“Ten”


“Ten!? Oh my god Daisy you are so lucky! My parents would never give me ten!”


“Yeah, and I haven’t lost one yet… I think. Let me check. Here you can say hi to them”


Daisy swung out of the bed, walked over and pointed her phone screen towards the cage. “Oh my god!!!! Hai little tinies!!!” Said the girl on the other end. “They’re so adorable!!”. The tinies looked up at the enormous Jumbotron that Daisy called a phone screen. The girl had black hair and eyes that were gray with the slightest tint of brown.


“Wait…” Daisy said. “I’m only counting eight”


“Oh no…” said the girl on the phone. “Don’t tell me you lost one already”


“Shit… Connie, this isn’t funny” Daisy said. “I need to find the missing two”. She turned and started flipping over the sheets.


The tinies looked at each other, confused. Now there were two missing? Indeed, after a couple more seconds of counting, it was confirmed they lost a girl.


“How the hell did we lose someone else? Everyone was on Daisy’s yesterday. Did anyone see anyone fall off or something?” Said a guy.


“No. I was passed out” said another guy.


“Well, I was with a bunch of people up in Daisy’s cunt” said another man. “We couldn’t see anything”


Then The Girl spoke up. “Well, that leaves the people on her stomach”


“Wait a second…it does,” said the first guy. “Everyone was passed out, so nobody would be able to see you drag someone off of Daisy’s body.”


“Me?” Said the girl? “I was inside her vagina!”


“Were you though? Can someone else verify?” Said the man. The girl looked around. Nobody’s wanted to speak up.


“Well everyone was unconscious” said The Girl. “Come on, just believe me”


“Well, why should we?” Said the man. “If you wanted to get rid of all of us? Wouldn’t you lie so we believe you? Then you won’t be suspicious at all, right?” 


The girl stepped back. “Are you kidding? You’re going crazy”


“Yeah he is,” said another man. “This guys a little paranoid”


“No, I'm not” he said. “You don’t get it. Someone is picking us off 1 by 1 so he can get all of Daisy’s attention. And I think it’s her”


“Yeah, you THINK it’s me” said the girl. “But it’s not”


“Ok back off. What’s important right now is we develop a plan to stick together” said another girl. 


“Don’t we already do that ?” Said someone else. “The giant bitch shoved five of us in her pussy yesterday”


“I don’t know but I will say yesterday she put pairs on her nipple” said the girl. “We can’t have that. If one of them is the killer then the person with them is gonna die”


Their conversation was cut short when Daisy walked back over.


“Oh yeah, they’re soooo good,” said Daisy . “I’ve already used them for that”


“Yeah, having ten must be nice. Can they all, like, fit?”


“Probably, although I haven’t tried that out yet. I’ve put in up to like five before tho” Daisy said.


“Jeez. Does it actually feel that good? I feel like I would get creeped out by their little squirming”


“It does, I swear” Daisy said into the phone. “Hey, if you really really want to try them out…”


“No! Daisy what are you on” the other voice giggled. “I think you need sleep”


“Ugh I’m actually tired asf.“ Daisy said. “But I think I need to hang up and focus on finding these two guys”


“Umm ok” the other girl giggled. “Hey talk tmr?”


“Yeah of course"


“Bye”


The tinies looked at Daisy. The tinies, who could notice every little detail of Daisy’s face, saw no worry about their missing/dead friends. In fact, she looked like she just wanted more sex. She didn't learn her lesson apparently.


“Alright I can look for them later” she said. “Right now, talking about those tinies made me horny as fuck”. Daisy snatched up the tinies. It was time for another session.


Daisy once again brought the cage to her bed. She laid face-down on the bed, resting her head on her elbows, staring at the cage with her legs up behind her.


“Hmmm who should be get the spotlight tonight?” Daisy asked gently. 


She slowly opened the roof, as if it were super fragile, and a hand snaked in through the top. All the tinies stood still. If Daisy saw someone move, she would probably choose them. 


“Hmmmm” she said, brushing her finger against everyone’s head, chest, and sometimes crotch. Then, she picked up a random girl and plucked her off the cage.


“Hey little baby “ Daisy said. You look tasty tonight. Do you taste good?” Daisy asked.


The tiny was about speak, but Daisy adjusted her grip, causing a scream to leave the tiny’s mouth instead of her response to Daisy’s question.


“I bet you taste good. You better taste good, or else my money wasn’t worth it”


The girl was screaming. Immediately visions of how she would go down Daisy’s throat filed her head. The girl was brought right up to the massive mouth. It opened slowly and a tongue snaked out. The girl, who was angled feet first towards the mouth, was in fear. She was wiggling from her primal urge to fight or flight. In a split second, though, she was able to relax.


Daisy’s tongue was rubbing itself against the tiny’s crotch. Her thick saliva coated her inner thighs and legs, stimulating her even more. For the tiny, the pleasure was irresistible and all her thoughts and higher brain processes shut down. The tiny woman questioned herself a little bit, but the young girl and her giant tongue was too much for the tiny. 


The girl quickly came onto Daisy’s tongue. The girl may only have released about a microliter of cum, but the taste… Daisy moaned when she tasted it. It was such a tiny amount, yet the taste was so powerful...and delicious! Daisy couldn’t lay a finger on what exactly it tasted like, but she wanted more.


The tiny girl’s entire legs entered Daisy's mouth, and was left buried chest-deep in between the pillars of her lips, which comfortably held the girl in place with her stomach despite her squirming. Once she was in place Daisy got back to work.


Nobody expected anything out of the ordinary. Daisy was eating out a tiny, and not torturing any of them. They sat and watched… and jerked off… to the scene sky-high above them.


After another squirt about a minute later, daisy spit the saliva-coated girl back onto her hand. She giggled. “Mmmm who should I taste next”, she said and looked down at the group.


She looked around. There were seven tinies in the cage, plus the one she just drained in her hand.


Then she picked out a tiny boy. Daisy reached her hand into the pile and pulled him out. If a girl tasted as good as any other girl, she was curious to see how a boy would taste.


The boy seemed to appear 18, not much older than Daisy. As soon as Daisy’s hand had the chance to she laid down the boy on the palm of her hand. The boy was on his back, frozen in place by the weight of the moment. He didn’t know if he couldn’t move or if he just didn’t want to move. Daisy had full control of him. She was using him as a candy dispenser, controlling him via his libido, his desire to give the pretty teenager what she wanted.


Daisy slowly brought him up to her mouth. She wasn’t trying to be seductive, she was trying to be careful. But the fashion in which the hand slowly approached the massive mouth, and the way her lips were slightly parted, no more than the ajar door of someone peeking through the gap, and the way her warm breath washed over the boy…. it was mesmerizing.


Daisy opened her mouth and there it was. Daisy’s tongue. The boy knew better than to react. He was Daisy’s slave. Her toy. The tongue was there to use him and he knew it.


Outside her mouth, Daisy felt the tiny stub poke into the pink muscle, and let out a giggle that vibrated the tongue. The tongue vibrated along the tiny’s penis. The boy was moaning at her slightest touch and vibrations, but she couldn’t tell.


After a little bit more teasing, Daisy slid her lips right over the boy’s midsection. She puckered up her lips and began blowing the boy full force.


The boy was moaning louder than he ever had before. He was so loud that a sound wave or two actually made it to Daisy’s ears. The slightest noise Daisy made with her vocal cords caused her whole mouth, as well as the boy’s world, to vibrate, and it stimulated the boy more than sex would ever give him.


It took all of a minute for the boy to ejavulate his sweet seed into her mouth. Daisy swallowed all of it in an exaggeratingly loud gulp. 


It tasted just as good as the girl’s cum. Daisy could tell the flavor was different though… it had more complexity to it…


The liquid began to travel down to her stomach. Daisy began to moan, as if the boy’s tiny load was actually stimulating her sexually from her stomach. The feeling traveled all the way down to her wet vagina, which was spilling her smelly liquid of her own all over the place.


“I need to be fucked now” she said, overwhelmed by whatever that little boy did to her hormones. A giant hand grabbed the cage and lifted it into the air. To the tinies, it fet like gravity became ten times as strong. Then the cage tilted, causing all the toes to stumble onto their feet and disorienting them. They were all trying to figure out what was happening, but they didn’t know what was happening until they all slid and piled up in front of Daisy’s vagina. 


The tinies could not see because they were sprawled out all over the place, but you could see the dials toon in Daisy’s sparkling eyes. Her pupils widened as if they were as hungry as her pussy was.


The six tinies were piled up in front of Daisy’s pussy. The gigantic girl was using the corner of the cage as a funnel to slide them all into her opening.


Daisy moaned as they squirmed against her labia, and her pussy was so wet that some of the tinies slid right into the canal. But Daisy quickly spread her lips apart so the rest could funnel in.


Wha happened next was a very intense moment of Daisy squeezing the cage and thrusting the air lying down. It was like a vibrator, but without the mechanical-like movement. No, these were living organisms...who had the touch of a living creature! She can easily tell the difference.


Daisy grabbed her thighs and pulled them back towards her head as she was about to climax. When she did, a bunch of the tinies were shot out like a cannon, and they landed in the soaking wet patch on the bedsheets. 


After a couple more frantic moans, Daisy’s mind came back to earth. It hit her hard. There was creaking wood outside the door.


“Oh shit! Mira!” She said to herself softly.

Pussy Stuffers by JT7
Author's Notes:

A shorter chapter. If you forgot to read the title this chapter contains insertion, and for anyone who is still here looking for a plot (doubt it tho), we begin to advance the plot at the end of this chapter a bit.

She was curious, the two tinies demanded work… like, they wanted to do labor instead of sit back and enjoy the vacation. She wondered why they wanted to do work. She also remembered they were fully grown adults. Is this what adulthood is going to do with an innocent child like her? She decided she would talk to her original and favorite tiny about it.


That was… until a tiny inside the house was frantically waving his arms at her. She smiled and bent over. “Hey, do you need something?” She asked him. And he complained how he wanted to thank her for her comfort and safety by doing something for her. She looked around. There were not a lot of things that a one-inch man could do. The only time a tiny this size would be practical, in her mind, was for something that requires steady hands and extreme precision.


Then she heard her tiny speak once more. She had to get her ear closer to hear him, which she did. 


She giggled at his request, but figured if he really wants to, why not? She left her room to grab her snow boots for him. As she left, she wondered how well they would actually perform. There was no way those tinies would clean her boot as fast as she could. All she had to do was rub some Clorox or what not on the sole then place it by the fire to dry. But what else would he be able to do for her? She guessed that she would figure out once she had more to work with.

 

 

——PUSSY STUFFERS——


Daisy got up and fished out her tinies. Quickly she placed them on the bed and tried to find clothing. 


See, Daisy thought that because her parents weren’t home that night, she could just do whatever she wanted with the tinies. But she forgot about Mira, and now she probably knows.


Daisy wiped off her juices in her crotch area and threw on her pajamas. Once she threw them on, finally, she chilled out. She had overreacted from Mira who just walked down the hallway. Then the hormones came back. The effects of the tiny’s cum had worn off, but she had only come once. Maybe this time she wouldn’t drink the sweet, magical elixir of her tinies and masturbate normally.  And perhaps, she wouldn't freak out at the slightest sound.


With a clumsy hand, Daisy reached her hand back into the cage of tinies. out came several tinies, all in her grasp and the teen decided to go back at it for a couple more sessions. 


One of the tinies that remained in the cage was The Girl. The other two people were guys. One of the men was the same person who noticed that someone pushed the other off a cliff. The so-called “leader”


As much as she tried to suppress her moans, the girl struggled to keep her inner passion from escaping her mouth. The energy being built from the squirming tinies was simply too much.


The cage started to shake as Daisy began her repetitive routine to climax. Her hips rocked the mattress and the cage that sat on it. Her moaning began to grow out of control.


The three tinies lost their feet, and all they could tell was happening was the sound of Daisy slapping her hand on her clit as she vigorously rubbed it.


For the next couple of minutes, Daisy steadily kept her hips shaking the bed for two climaxes. The Girl had to puke over the side of the cage, because she was consistently rocking up and down as the mattress impressed on Daisy's ass. She couldn’t tell what the two men were doing because she was so motion sick.


Daisy looked at her phone as she basked in the afterglow. It was 11pm. She should put the tinies to sleep.


The goddess slowly rolled out of bed and stood up her towering full height. It was like watching a temple move. The gargantuan girl reached her hand onto the bed where her five tinies sat, and scooped them with her two hands. She lifted them into the air and looked at them. Five unconscious, cum-soaked tinies. They had served her well. 


She pointed out the tiny who had came into her mouth. He was now a standout having done something amazing for her. Sometime she should see how the other tinies taste. Perhaps, she thought, the tinies were modified so their cum tasted good?


Daisy looked at the two tinies in the cage. They seemed like they had sat there and done nothing. If she still had energy, maybe she would have told them to do some worshipping, but instead she lazily dumped the other five tinies back into the cage. 


As she did that, she noticed… that she had eight tinies beforehand. Now there were seven! The tired and satisfied Daisy had been pierced with fear. Her tinies were dropping like flies!


“Ugh I need to go see tiny aid tomorrow” she said.


The Girl, who was sitting inside the cage, had noticed the same thing. What happened?


Daisy looked around to see if someone had fallen out of her vagina early. Nothing there. Maybe he would turn up eventually? Her mind was racing. Something had happened and she felt like she should have been in position to see it. 


There was no way this was a coincidence, she thought. Two other tinies had reportedly “been pushed off” of Daisy’s body. Someone had to have been pushed out or something. She scanned the bodies again. Five had entered her body out of seven.


“Oh sh—“ she said out loud. But she stopped herself.


“Everything ok?” Said the man. The Girl hesitated. “...yeah I guess. It’s just how gross they smell”


The man grunted. He seemed somewhat awkward, but maybe that was because tinies never really talk to each other. “Can’t relate haha. I think they smell great. Daisy is just the hottest isn’t she?”


“...yeah” said The Girl hesitantly. She was suspicious of the man. Maybe he was the one behind this the whole time. Maybe that was why he “forgot” who pushed the girl off Daisy’s nipple before, and the one who took out the poor boy after that. 


Sleeping as a tiny sucked, and although The Girl knew that, she was beginning to realize that even when all the other tinies were knocked out already from working with Daisy, the fear of that one man who was with her, who probably threw the other tiny out the cage. Every time her insides told her to go to sleep, her brain rejected it with the fear that she would be abducted next. 


Time flew by, who knows how long. The Girl’s senses were wide awake. At this point, she knew the best thing for her was sleep regardless. The risk of being abducted in her sleep was minimal since that has never happened. The Girl was in an internal battle with her brain, who refused to let the body go to sleep. With each passing hour of silence, The Girl slowly calmed herself down. Her anxiety decayed inside her and her mind slowly began to shut down.


That was until a door slowly creaked open. It was a dark, cloudy night, but it was so deep into the night that the Girl’s eyes had adjusted long ago. She could see the clear shape of a girl at the front door. She looked decently shorter than Daisy did in the doorframe. She lacked Daisy’s curves, or any kind of development really. She seemed to be a very young teenage girl.


And then it clicked. It was Mira, Daisy’s younger sister. What could she be doing at this hour? 

End Notes:

I encourage leaving a review despite the story not being over yet. Just let me know what you think about the events in the story, I enjoy all feedback.

Of different loyalties by JT7
Author's Notes:

A plot chapter.

She left the tinies to fulfill what was supposed to be “Their purpose”. There were only a couple of them and there was a lot of her boot to lick, but if that’s what the tinies wanted, then so be it. When she had set down the boot, they licked enthusiastically, almost celebrating at their chance to have service. The rest of the day their owner did not return, except right before dinner to toss them an extremely thin, small slice of turkey as well as a lettuce leaf for greens. As they chipped away at the makeshift meal, the giant wondered how tinies like these guys exist. In nature, they had to be like humans, but almost all the foods they ate were literally impossible for them to obtain by themselves. Fruits were too high off the ground for them to pick and meat-carrying animals were much too large to kill. Did they used to just live off of carrots and potatoes in the wild? Then came another thought, did tinies even exist in the wild? She has never seen one nor has she ever heard of one. Maybe they were artificially created, she wondered. That would explain their extreme desire to do such tedious services for her like lick the soles of her muddy snowy snow boots clean.


After coming up with that conclusion, she revoked it, as a more sensible conclusion came to her mind. These tinies were an inch tall, so it would be hard for them to be spotted by a much more massive being like herself in the wild. And the tinies that belonged to some of her friends, those that appeared as dwarfed humans, must be the result of a human and a tiny making love. Although that image would be interesting, she decided not to question herself. It made more sense than some lab artificially breeding them.


When she came back that night, she checked up on the boots. She looked at the soles. They were actually cleaner than she expected. She would give the tinies some level of appreciation for their effort.


Because she could not find them outside the house, She knocked on the dollhouse. Soon, the doors opened and her two miniature servants stepped out. Their faces were blackened from licking the mud off the sole. She gasped at how horrible they looked. Their hygiene was in a terrible state.


She sat down on the ground so her eyes were closer to them. Her hands gently made their way behind them and she stroked their tiny back with her finger.


She apologized to herself out loud for assigning what she thought was a terribly difficult task for the tinies. But then she heard their voices. Although she was already sitting down, she has to lean forward and dip her ears even lower just to hear their shouts.


They enjoyed the duty, they said. They said it was a pleasure.


She looked at them. They were in terrible shape. Her promise was to give them a better life, and while they may have enjoyed that, it pained her within to know that still, the most fun they had was as low as licking off the soles of her boot really is. 


She rushed to the bathroom and got a bowl to fill up with water. She left it next to a wooden ramp, and told them to use it to wash off their faces.


—OF DIFFERENT LOYALTIES—


The Girl was wide awake. Her anxiety had control of her exhausted body right now, or was it simply curiosity. Mira had walked in at some point in the early morning, maybe 3am?


Mira was walking slowly, seemingly to the cage for The Girl. Immediately her fight & flight response kicked in and she laid down, pretending to be asleep. She kept her eyes wide open knowing there was absolutely no way she would notice her eyes open at her size.


Mira opened the cage, curiously surveying the sleeping crowd. Her eyes scanned for a bit, and then they locked onto The Girl. As soon as Mira made eye contact with her, The Girl shut her eyes, thinking maybe little Mira would see her eyes wide open. She could not afford to be seen. That would be bad.


The enormous girl spotted the man’s wailing hands, and slowly, a hand opened and moved into the cage. Scuffling sounds could be heard. Then the cage roof closed.


Mira opened her eyes and turned to look out the side of the cage. What did Mira do? She was walking away very carefully, but that was because she didn’t want to wake up Daisy. 


Mira turned her back to the cage and looked down at her hands. Did she have a tiny? She continued observing the actions of the gigantic 13-year old girl. From her angle, all she could see was Mira’s back, and her lanky arms at her side. She was leaning into something, as if she was trying to listen to a tiny that she was holding up to her ear.


Then things got more sus. Mira got down on fours and began scanning underneath Daisy's bed. What was she looking for. The girl’s right hand was enclosed, but Daisy could not tell what she was holding. Nothing was jutting out the top of her hand, so whatever she was holding had to be very small. 


The Girl started hearing calling noises, they were very subtle from such a distance, even in the dead silence of Daisy’s room at night. Definitely not enough to wake anyone up, she assumed.


After a couple more of those shouts, Mira’s right hand came straight for her ear. She was listening to whatever was in her hand. Then it hit The Girl, finally. She must have a tiny. But another avalanche of questions followed that: was the tiny hers or from the cage? Did she steal a tiny just now? Did she have a previously stolen tiny?


Laying down now, Mira extended her left hand and grabbed something underneath the bed. As soon as she grabbed it, she slowly and carefully stood back up to her towering height. Mira walked back toward the cage. The cage was in the same direction as the door for a couple feet, but as soon as The Girl realized that she was walking back to the cage and not the door, she laid back down and pretended to sleep.


She hit the ground quickly, which consequently caused the ground to make a noise when she hit it. 


“I heard a sound” said a tiny voice.


“I heard it too” said the other tiny I’m a hushed voice. “Let her drop me back down and I’ll check it out”


A tiny was put back down



The Girl watched as the larger younger girl carefully slipped out of the room and closed the door. 


The Girl looked around the rest of the cage. Nobody seemed harmed. She took a head count. In the dim light, and with her exhaustion from today’s “festivities” with Daisy, there was no way she would pull off an accurate headcount. She counted six the first time, then she counted seven. The third time around, she questioned whether or not someone was counted twice or if she skipped someone.


Numbers in her head faded as her adrenaline declined, and her brain shut down. The girl was able to lay down before she fell asleep milliseconds after hitting the ground.


The next morning, The Girl and the rest of the tinies were awoken to Daisy’s smiling face.


“Rise and shine” she said softly into the cage. She awed at the tiny little things and did their little stretch routine.


“Hmm what should I do with the eight of you this morning?” She said softly. The tinies looked up at her curiously. A lot of the tinies looked forward to pleasuring Daisy, the men, being naked, began to grow boners.


“Oh shit!” She snapped. “I need to take you guys to the tiny vet”. On that note, Daisy walked out of her room and down the hallway towards her parents, where she would tell her mom not that she had lost two of her tinies, but simply that they were acting kind of sluggish.


The Girl took in the surroundings. And then she took in the events of last night. Then she saw The Boy. All in a microsecond.


She did not know exactly what she saw last night, but she was sus of Mira. 


Could she be related to the missing tinies? No way, she thought. She saw the tinies disappear in broad daylight. She saw a tiny get crushed underneath Daisy’s ass. She shook her head on that one.


But still, what was Mira doing out in the night like that?


Daisy raised the cage and lifted it off the ground. The tinies collapsed as the g-force pressed them to the ground, then flew as the cage came to a halt around Daisy’s chest area.


The tinies were wrapped in a giant maroon cloth, supposedly the cage cover that came with the cage, and walked out of the room.


The tinies had no idea where they were as long as that cloth was on top of the cage. Throughout the journey to their former home, the tinies had to deal with the up-and-down bobbing of the cage floor.


Of course, when one is left to their own devices, with not even a person they could trust, they are left to think. And think was what The Girl did. What happened last night was very significant. 


Ok enough thinking. She had to do something.


She looked for the boy. His naked form was sitting on one of the cage walls, grabbing the bars and holding on as if the cage’s bobbing was too aggressive for him.


The girl slowly made her way over to him. The boy glanced her way as she began to walk towards him, the immediately looked away.


The tiny cage is almost as if it were designed to prohibit socializing. Everyone is naked, and the close quarters mean that every conversation would be heard by everyone. A glance at the wrong person would be reverberated with tons judgement from the target and the fear of it being so from the viewer.


The absence of relationships among tinies only helped their allegiance to Daisy, the one person they all felt like they were connected to. Maybe it was all on purpose?


The Girl whispered a barely audible “hey” and sat down next to the boy. The Boy glanced back at her. No response.


“Hey, don’t worry, I just need to tell you something” said the girl.


The Boy looked passively at the girl. He was acting like a fugitive who didn’t know who to trust, despite knowing she was just as much as a powerless slave as he was.


The Girl looked at his eyes. They were making eye contact, so the boy had to hear her.


What The Girl didn’t know was that The Boy was just simply processing his situation. It had been forever since the last time he had touched a naked tiny other than during work. The girl’s cushiony ass cheeks were pressing out due to her sitting, and it was touching the boy’s hip. On her face, Her eyes sparkled. He never really looked the girl in the eyes during the session back in the shower.


Then the boy did it. The Girl watched his eyes dart to her exposed rack, which consisted of two decently sized breasts, around B-C cup. Then to the partially exposed unshaven hair region sticking out between her closed thighs, and then back to her face.


Guilt began to flood the tiny guy. As The Gurl noticed this as the blush began to appear in her face, she reassured him with a hand on his shoulder. “Look, I think I know the dude who is behind all this'' she said very gently to The Boy. The Boy just looked at her and nodded.


“Ok, I don’t want to point, but it’s that dude with the blond hair and the beard” she said. The boy looked over. There were several. He turned back to her.


“The muscular one”.


The boy looked again. He could easily tell the large young man. He wasn’t anything of a juggernaut, but he was pretty big. But he didn’t look too intimidating since all the tinies are exactly one inch tall, so nobody was taller than the other.


His eyebrows raised at the sight. He turned to The Girl and shrugged. He scrunched up his face and mouthed out “why” silently to The Girl.


“Why… you’ll never believe this,” said the girl. “I don’t want anything to leak out to anyone hearing us right now, but stay up tonight with me, I promise it will be worth it. I’ll show you why it’s him”


The boy nodded. Without any further conversation. He stared off into the distance in front of him again.


The girl just sat there right next to him. A couple of minutes passed by. The girl’s mind was stuck on that guy. His possible plans scared her. She looked at the boy, who was so calm and seemingly didn’t care. Maybe she should spill a bit of words to him just to make her feel better. She opened her mouth to speak, but she was interrupted with a sudden sensation of being lifted into the air. 



Then, as the cage fell, all the tinies felt like they were levitating before another thud brought them back to earth.  Outside you could hear a “careful” from a foreign female voice.


Then the cover was lifted. Daisy’s head looked over them from far above, like a ledge from a skyscraper. There you should see the faces of two other women. There was a blonde middle-aged woman who looked a lot like Daisy. That was Daisy’s mom, who was the one who bought them and another woman, who looked like she was in her early 30’s or something.


“I don’t believe that we can give you your money back, just because it doesn’t comply with our tiny insurance policy” said the unknown woman. “Usually a lost tiny is a rarity because we program them to be loyal to their owner, so they will come back and try to find you” she said. “But it is possible that you might have accidentally lost them or hurt them, especially when they're this small.” 


“Ok, so what should we do?” Asked Daisy.


“Well what you mom can do is pay to have them colored” said the woman. “Which means we just change their skin so they are different colors. This way you can tell which one you lost, instead of trying to get a head count. And if you think that is a little too much we could also just dye their hair instead”


“Awww I like the hair dye idea. I think it’s cute” Daisy said happily.


“Wait,” said Daisy’s mom. “So you’re telling me Daisy could have lost her tinies in her room? That’s the only place she ever has them”


“Well… they could have been killed. They’re pretty study, but that doesn’t mean they can’t break.” Said the woman. 


“Ok.” Said Daisy mom. “How much is it?”


“For seven it will be 70 bucks” she said. “But you pay after we do the service. Just leave the cage here and come back in…..I’d say an hour”


“Cool,” said Daisy. “Thank you!”


The gigantic lady glanced down at the cage for a tad to inspect the tinies for a second before grabbing the cage and carrying it to the back room.

Manufactured Goods by JT7
Author's Notes:

Plot stuff, with a little bit of erotic stuff at the end

Something had happened, the entire cage was missing. And worst of all, it had her first and most loyal tiny in it. She was worried, but doing something about it would do nothing but put the other two at risk. 


The other three tinies were relaxing in the pool. She had filled it up with warm water, and at their size that would last them a long time, at least until the air cooled off the water.


But now she sat, just thinking of ways to make life even better for the trio that she already had in her dollhouse.


Then, she looked over at her school desk and closet. She had tons of tools to work with, between the lego sets she had surrounded her desk from when she was little to the more advanced crafting supplies for people her age like 3D pens, tape, and sturdy construction paper.


Maybe she could spend time pimping up her dull little dollhouse.


——MANUFACTURED GOODS——



On the way out, Daisy was skeptical of her mom’s intentions of buying her those tinies. She didn’t explicitly ask for tinies during christmas, but she guessed that she did talk about having one to “cuddle with” a lot. Daisy always sort of understood the sexual utility of tinies, but primarily she thought her mom would buy a singular, larger tiny. One that would be kind of like a pet, so she could have a companion to hang out with.


Compared to the 2.5-foot tiny, the ten 1-inch tinies combined were probably cheaper to buy, but the real question to daisy is that did her mom understand that tinies could be used sexually? Surely she had to understand that tinies that size had very little practicality...unless you include their flavored cum and how well they work as dildos. Why would her mom buy her something like that? Did her dad know what those tinies do? Do they have tinies that she didn't know about?


She felt a tug on her shoulder. “Ooh, want to check out Polo Ralph Lauren?” Said her mom. “Come on, I didn’t get you any clothes for christmas”. “Ok” Daisy said excitedly and walked in.


The Girl, The Boy, and the rest of the seven remaining tinies were transported to a backroom. The room was a plain tan color, with a white desk that the tinies were carefully placed on.


The gigantic woman was wearing a standard uniform, but there was something about her that turned the tinies on. She was wearing a name tag that read “Lauren”. The Boy and The Girl, still together, noticed each other’s sexual arousal, and looked at each other awkwardly.


“I’m… sorry” mumbled The Girl at a barely audible whisper. The Boy did not respond as he was busy starting at the large face above him.


“Alright” Lauren said under her breath to herself. “Time for a normal checkup first…”. She slipped on some latex gloves and opened the cage roof. The first person to get snatched by the hand was the sus man. The Boy was tapped on the shoulder by the Girl. 


“That's the guy who was with her sister last night” she whispered to him. The Boy nodded. “You’re not much of a talker” The Girl said. “Why?”. The Boy shrugged a little bit. “I dunno” he mumbled softly and shyly.


“Hmmmm” The Girl said.


Lauren carried the tiny across to a higher deck where the rest of the tennis could not see. From what they could hear however, It involved a couple of machines because there was a lot of beeping, as well as another machine that made a humming noise for a little. The tinies were a little scared at hearing that last machine. After that, Lauren came back and snatched another girl.


The same exact sequence of noises was heard. At the end, the machine hummed, but panic arose when the faint sound of screaming could be heard over the machine. The entire cage now didn’t want Lauren to grab them for their “checkup”.


Now the tinies were scared. Lauren’s hand came back. She looked at The Boy and The Girl. A hand reached down for The Girl. The girl looked up to the hand that would snatch her up and proceed to feed her to that mysterious humming machine. What could she do at this point? Lauren was inevitably huge.


Out of nowhere, the boy swung the girl around his body. The Girl Gasped at the sudden movement. Lauren grunted. 


The boy tugged the girl as they ran to the other side of the cage. Lauren, who wasn’t feeling it right now, just grabbed another random tiny. She would have to check them up at some point.


The Girl looked at him “Hey… you didn't have to do that” she said. “She is gonna get us eventually”


The Boy just looked at her. Then he looked around at everyone else who could tap into the conversation. Of course, most of the eyes were on them while the other leaned up against the cage wall to hear what Lauren was doing with the tiny. They were naked, and he was sporting a boner from looking at the giant named Lauren.


After that, the boy just looked down. He was blushing a bit. Everyone else just turned their attention back to the noise.


After a couple more people got taken, The boy was plucked out. The Boy welcomed the fingers that pinched him at his waist and yanked him high into the air. 


The tiny naked boy was placed onto a piece of wax paper. Lauren then grabbed a weird gun-looking scanner. A giant finger came out of her other hand and pinned him face-up on the ground. The giant gun scanned his head, probably for temperature. Then a giant metal pliers-looking machine was picked up by lauren. She rotated one of the machine’s “legs” and pressed it down on the boy. The boy was being checked for density and toughness, in which they are designed to be as tough as a normal-sized human. Of course, the boy didn’t know this.


A couple more of these quick-scan tests happened before the boy was carried across the desk to a large machine.  The machine had a platform with a metal arm hovering above it. Lauren placed down The Boy, lying on his back, on the platform. The boy watched as Lauren’s finger cam down on his waist once again while on the platform. The finger pressed onto his soft penis and began to rub it. He moaned at Lauren’s touch and instantly became hard. His blood pulsed into the organ, hearing it up and telling Lauren that he was ready.


Then, she configured the arm and positioned it above his penis. Now that he was closer to the arm, he could see that there was a hole on it designed for him to put his penis in.


Then The Boy realized that Lauren was gonna take a cum sample for him.


Modified Toys by JT7
Author's Notes:

Double upload. Has kinda sexual content in the beginning, but really just setting up the scene for more daisy stuff coming next.

She placed the new feeder down once the setup was complete. The feeder was basically a cage that held little bits of some kind of food, ready for them whenever they wanted it. Sure, it was a bit primitive, and a feeder is what is used to feed pets and farm animals, but what else was she going to do? She didn’t know how to make a bakery scaled for 1-inch tall tinies.


The pair of tinies seemed to enjoy it. She observed them from time to time all day, bored. It was kind of awkward for them to be spied on every couple of minutes, or at least she thought. Eventually she even wanted to talk to them.


She asked about things she could do to make the place better for the tinies. She was told that she had done a great job making an environment comfortable for them to socialize with each other, despite always being naked due to lack of clothing.


 She also asked them about what they did with her. And although she had heard about bad things from her rogue tiny, she never got the full picture until it was explained by the minuscule, helpless victims that were telling her inches from her ear.


The tinies complained how it hurt but overall thought it was alright, but still their new owner was disgusted. How could they enjoy being violated like that? She promised to them she would never hurt them or violate them the way their previous owner did. She did not see the tinies shrug in response. 



——MODIFIED TOYS——


The mechanical hole didn’t look like a vagina from the outside, but the inside was wet and soft, covered with a warm lubricant, giving it the feel of a vagina.


The machine turned on and it began jacking off the boy. The Boy relaxed as soon as the machine’s arm vibrated. Stimulating his penis more than he ever was able to make it by himself. But it just didn’t feel “good-good”. 


The boy, through all this stimulation, was still able to think. The pleasure wasn’t enveloping him the same way it was when he was with Daisy. For some reason, a sixteen year old girl who pays no attention to him was more erotic than a vibrating machine basically jacking him on at 1000 strokes per second.


Maybe it was because he didn’t have a girl to think about, the boy thought. To solve this, he dove into his memories of The Girl. He had seen her naked thousand of times before. She was young and beautiful. She had jiggly, firm tits and a perfect vagina untouched by razor and ugliness. Man she was a beautiful sight.


Then he remembered the time they had in the shower. They both were soaked with soapy water, and were so horny. The energy of the moment was about to bring him to the edge.


Then his eyes opened, as if something shone a bright light into his face. His eyes opened wide. Nothing changed outside of his little fantasy. Lauren was looking down at him, carefully awaiting his results. 


The first thing that he locked his eyes on was her face. Oh my god it was perfect. She had strong cheekbones and jawline to make her face prominent. This show of masculinity was balanced by her wavy black hair and feline eyes, and not to mention her tits that jutted out from her rather tight collared uniform.


In the midst of his absorption of Lauren, he was jizzing into the machine, pumping in the sample that Lauren needed to make sure his cum was being produced correctly.


And throughout the entire orgasm, it was Lauren who had technically brought him to finish. In his fantasy, he had came to the thought of Lauren, not The Girl.


He was too pleased to be ashamed of anything. In the midst of an afterglow, his mind quickly found an outlet out of the negativity. Sighing, He relaxed.


Lauren plucked his limp body back up. The boy opened his eyes to see where Lauren was taking him. It appears Lauren was headed for a large wooden platform. Well..large by The Boy’s standards. It was roughly 2 feet wide and 2 feet long. Tall wooden walls divided the platform into sections that formed a grid. It was like a roofless cell. Lauren scanned for the next vacant space to place The Boy and was gently lowered into it. 


The boy sat down in his space. Lauren walked away to begin checking up on the next tiny. He now had time to himself to think.


Meanwhile, Mira had just gotten off a FaceTime call with Polus. It was a pretty deep conversation that she will remember for a while. Polus, who was already neck-deep in his own hormones, had broken the ice with Mira about sex. Mira understood his “interests”, but did not want to be part of anything sexual with him as she...being thirteen...didn’t have her sexual awakening yet.


Mira thought about it in her room. Sex. Sex. Sex. It was very weird to think about. Every time she said it in her head she felt like she was performing a cardinal sin. Why did boys like sex? 

She didn’t know anything about it besides that puberty book that she received back in fifth grade. Why was it so interesting?


One thought led to another, and then Mira began thinking about her parents, and Daisy, and then went to google...


Lauren’s fingers squeezed The Boy’s chest. He couldn’t move, nor could he see what was happening above him. Something metallic was touching the top of his head. Suddenly a hissing sound was heated as he felt a hot liquid on his hair and chalk-white smoke fill the room. One puff later, Lauren lifted the Machine. The Boy fell to the ground as the gases around him were dense. He spent a couple minutes coughing for air before the smoke cleared and then he relaxed.


He looked around. Nothing changed physically, he thought. He still had two eyes, and he still had normal arms and legs. He was still bare naked. Sadly, the chemicals didn’t make him grow. So what happened?


He was about to find out. Lauren’s hand came for his tiny figure and lifted The Boy one again into the air. But this would be the last time Lauren would handle him, as he was placed back into his cage along with a couple of the tinies. As soon as he was placed in, he realized what Lauren had done to him. She had given them colored hair.


There was a girl who had orange hair, making her look like a natural redhead. Another girl had oily jet-black hair. A guy had curly Lime Green hair.


And of course, The Boy sighed as he saw Mira’s little night companion with red hair. Of course he had to have red hair, he thought.


Then, The Boy turned to see Lauren place The Girl into the cage. His eyes widened. She was gorgeous.


She absolutely rocked her bright pink hair. She looked like a human transitioning to some hot anime chick. Pink hair, brown eyes and childish face never looked so complete, he thought.


Then she saw him. The Boy started walking over to her. He needed to tell her how she looked.


“Hey, White” she said. “I like your hair”


“White?”, he thought. He felt his hair. It was thicker and get more oily due to the dye, but his hair was too short for him to investigate without a mirror. The girl giggled softly. “Your hair is too short for you to look at without a mirror”


White looked at her. She was smiling. He basically won himself a million dollars. He smiled back, sort of.


You gotta understand why the boy was so nervous. He was buck naked in front of a girl talking to him. He would be judged for his persisting boner eventually. 


But for now, the girl paid attention to that. What was important was that he and this pink girl had broken a social barrier without making it awkward, despite his hesitancy to voice out a single word to this girl. something that rarely happens with tinies

Vibrators by JT7
Author's Notes:

Insertion, mouthplay

She FaceTimed one of her friends today. Her friend was also her age, she was blonde and she had hit puberty early. She was very tall, one of the tallest people in her class, and she already had a b-cup and a “developed” rear. They caught up, since they have been snowed in all winter break and they did not have a chance to meet each other. After that though, she decided to tell her friend about her new tinies.


She laughed at their size. She didn’t blame her though, who would want to have one-inch tall tinies? Her friend had a tiny that was barely two and a half feet tall. And she said it was a lot of fun since larger tinies like that made great companions.


Cuddling with one of her own tinies, on the other hand, was not as heart warming as you were cuddling someone that could fit in your belly button.


Then she heard footsteps. Was she back? Maybe it was time to steal more tonight. Didn’t matter, her friend was over to hangout.



——VIBRATORS——


Daisy was sitting in her room, just in awe at how cute her little playthings were with their little hair colors. 


She picked up the red one and began fiddling with him. She had brought him close to her eye to inspect the hair in particular. “Wow, this is awesome.” She said. Then she put him down. 


Then she picked up a girl with the orange hair and brought her close. “Orange hair...were they trying to make you a redhead?” She asked not particularly to her. She inspected her face. From what she could see at her immense size, she didn’t look Irish, which made up the normal-sized redhead population.


“Hmmm I don’t know why they made you the orange one… you don’t even look Irish” Daisy giggled. Truth be told, she didn’t actually care about the colors.


Unless….


“Maybe you’re like orange flavored or something” Daisy said to the girl, who just looked up at her.


Honestly, the tiny girl was happy. If she was gonna have her pussy eaten, might as well be by the enormous and eternally beautiful Daisy Skeld.


White was sitting on the ground, next to pink, looking up with the rest of the group. They watched as she vigorously licked away at the girl. After a short period the girl came on her tongue and Daisy swallowed. White, obviously, didn’t even bother to look in Pink’s direction and pay the price of missing a heartbeat of the scene up above.


She got that sweet taste on her tongue. Not particularly orange-flavored, but still sweet… it had a flavor of it’s own. It didn’t hit her until the orange tiny’s juices hit Daisy’s stomach. Did it have a real effect on Daisy. That familiar feeling of lust travelled down to her pussy.


“Hmmm not exactly Orange. But I think I’ll have some more” said Daisy. She licked the girl again. Now that she was turned on she came much faster, and Daisy made sure to get every single last drop of her into her mouth. As the cum traveled down her throat, her pussy tingled. It was almost as if the nectar traveled through her stomach and down to her vagina. 


Without anything but a moan, Daisy picked up the cage and dumped it onto the bed, leaving all the colorful tinies sprawled out on the bed. “Mmm give me all the girls” she said, plucking Pink, Black, and Dark green off of the bed, leaving White, Blue, and Red.


It wasn’t until White noticed that Daisy’s hand had left him alone with red did he gain the slightest sense of urgency. Daisy’s erotic play had canceled out a great deal of the real gravity of the situation. White trusted Pink, it was the only lead anyone had, but what was he going to do while they were in the cage?


The boy laid down and glanced up at the giantess. Soon the other two tinies did the same, and the three fell into Daisy’s erotic trance. Daisy milked down each tiny, and as soon as she had gotten three squirts from the last woman, she reached in for the men.


With a swift hand Daisy scooped up the three boys. They were all pressed together in the grasp of her hand. And then Deja Vu appeared as they were fed to the hungry pussy.


Daisy laid back as the three vibrators got to work. As for the three women, Daisy just tossed them into her mouth. The three little tasty morsels seemed as delicious as their cum tasted.


A moment later one of the women came while inside Daisy’s mouth. She tasted it. The erotic boost pushed herself over the edge. 


After yet another satisfying release, Daisy lied in the afterglow before cleaning up after herself and putting the tinies back in the cage.

Broken Toys by JT7
Author's Notes:

Plot development, m/f sex

They watched the tinies wander about aimlessly in the dollhouse and the table. There was literally nothing to do. Eventually, the girls got bored of watching them. “I wonder why people buy these for? Is it like buying an ant farm?” Her friend said, and then both of them, not having an answer, decided to ask google.


And what they discovered was that they could actually be trained to do a lot of different stuff. Most of the stuff was cleaning and organizing though. When there were a lot of them, they could work together and be able to move objects much larger than themselves, kind of like ants, but weaker. 


People also liked to use them to be residents of scaled-down cities, just for show. There was a picture of a woman who had a large, fully functioning mini-city that she supposedly hand-built with a couple of friends, and she had bought thousands of tinies to inhabit it. That was impressive, the girls thought. For people who did not have that kind of craftsmanship, there were also special lego cities, where the legos transmitted electrical current inside them and there were lego appliances the tinies could use. It was all written under a caption of this picture of this expansive lego tiny city, built from nothing but legos. They thought that was pretty impressive too.


They also had another use though… and it weirded out the poor, innocent little girl to read about all the kinky ways they could be used.


——BROKEN TOYS——


Nightfall came. It was a typical night. White laid down on the cage exhausted. It was a rather light day for him, but the tinies were always worn out after a shift or two in Daisy’s coochie.  White had fallen fast asleep long ago. He was as silent as the dead night. Outside, a chilly snow storm blew.


White was awaken in the middle of the night by a poke to his shoulder. The unsatisfying feeling of her finger poking through the thick dry layer of Daisy’s cum helped White wake up quickly with random anxiety.  


“Hey. remember what we were going to do tonight” said Pink. White immediately remembered the plan. He got onto his feet.


“Hey” she said softly. “We’re not going to go anywhere. I just wanted you awake”. White looked at her. He didn’t know what to do. He was caught in an awkward moment.


“Come” said Pink. “Let’s sit by the cage wall. I’ll show you what happens”


The cold steel vertical bars of the cage were pretty rough to sit down against, but the bars were close together enough so it was still somewhat comfortable to lean against. White and pink sat together as they anticipated the worst.


The door creaked open. A figure that could not be seen in the dark entered the room. 


Pink pontes to the mysterious giant. “That’s Mira” she whispered. “She’s Daisy’s little sister”


The cage roof slowly opened. That was Red’s signal. He stood up and let himself get picked up by the little girl’s hand.


“See?” Said Pink. “They’re capturing us one by one, so Daisy doesn’t notice...But why?” 


Mira held Red up to her ear. From such a massive distance for the tinies, the only thing that could be heard were incomprehensible shrieks from Red. When it was her turn to talk, Mira cupped a hand and whispered back to red. Mira’s whispers were somehow just as quiet, and too soft for White and Pink to make out. Then, they left. There was no tiny to be kidnapped tonight.


“They must be planning something shady” Pink said. “I wonder what they plan to do with the other tinies”


White just shrugged. He mumbled something. Pink couldn’t make sense of what he was trying to say.


“Hey, don’t worry. Whatever you have to say just say it” pink said, reassuring him with an arm on his shoulder.


Now white had to speak. “I-I-“ he started. He wanted to say something, but like a lot of habits for tinies. He was stopped in his tracks.


However this wasn’t anything hard-coded into him like the rest of his tiny traits. Those were responsible for his attraction to every giant girl he sees, his resistance to drowning in cum , his supernatural ability to withstand the weight of a foot.


And sure, the tiny-breeders at Take-a-tiny may have discouraged socializing in his genetics, but White thinks he knew why he didn’t want to talk.


He had a crush on Pink.


Ever since that time in Daisy’s shower, the boy had a huge crush on her. He didn’t know why he could talk, but that sex was better than Daisy had ever offered him. It could be a relationship where both parties actually mattered instead of a giant girl being worshipped by a slave she doesn’t care about.


“What is it?” Pink said.


“I—it’s” white stuttered. Then, Nothing. He couldn’t say anything. His strength was no match for whatever was hindering him, whether it was genetic code or raw fear.


“Hmm.” Pink said. “I’m sorry. Maybe we can go somewhere where we can’t wake anyone up”.


“How?” Said white. 


Pink gasped. “Hey! Look at you!” She said softly but excitedly. “But keep your voice down. I have a plan”. Then pink glanced up. The cage roof was open. 


The poles were made with steel, the smooth yet sticky ones which made it easy to climb.


“Watch” said Pink , as she grabbed the pole with her hand. “Follow me”


Pink jumped and clung to the pole, then began inching her way up the pole before grabbing the roof axle and hoisting herself out of the cage.


The boy was amused. That was amazing! But it was also arousing. The whole way up, White had a clean look at her nether regions, as well as her ass. The girl glanced down to look at his raging boner.


She tried to say something, but nothing came out. After Pink failed to express her feelings, White just stood there in shame. She was probably as embarrassed as he was.


Pink blushed. “J-Just come on” she said emotionlessly.


As a tiny who worships Daisy, anything even remotely luxurious was never going to happen to them unless it was sex with her. In fact, sex was the only thing the tinies looked forward to every day.  The fact that all but one of the remaining tinies really enjoyed Daisy’s body was the reason why the cage felt like home, not prison. White pondered this. As well as the machines in the little back room at Take-A-Tiny. They were clearly genetically engineered for sexual pleasure, or pleasure of some sort. 


White and Pink, free from the confines of the cage as of right now, were about to wander the length of her dresser as the night dressed.


White stepped on a platform that moved when he stepped on it. He jolted back. “Whoa” he said.


“Hey! You talked again!” Said pink, a little more loudly. That was most likely due to their distance from the others.


White looked back at pink. Gosh, she barely needed light to be beautiful. A slight glow from some LED thing on Daisy’s dresser reflected off of Pink. White tried to talk again. He couldn’t. A little annoyed , he tried to say a simple “thanks” or something. But he couldn’t. Was Pink really that influential?


Their walk continued past a bunch of old picture frames of Daisy, Daisy's help guide for her tinies, and a mirror. They kept travelling until the dresser didn’t go any further. They had, in fact, reached the edge of the dresser.


“Whoa” said Pink. She looked out at the expanse of the bedroom. The drop must be at least 200 feet, deep enough for her to not look down. The two naked tinies sat down near, not on, the edge.


“Wow” said Pink, looking over the edge. It was amazing how large-scaled the rest of the world was compared to them. White nodded, it really was a nice sight for eyes that have never taken in su a view. “Y-yeah” he said.


Pink giggled. “You’re so interesting,” she said. “Why is it that you only talk 1% of the time?” Pink asked curiously.


“I-I-I” he stammered again. His face grew red. It was as if someone stood his voice so they could watch him fail to express his love to Pink. 


After a few more angry tries, white gave up. His mind was running wild with thoughts about her, words he wanted to tell her and make her fall in love. He imagined the things he could do to her body….sitting...naked…..in front of her.


Pink noticed his tears. “Hey… don’t force it if you can’t” she said, sympathetic for him. Then she gasped. For a millisecond, white was confused, but then realized his penis had given him away for him. It was erect as the Washington monument.


“I understand...you must think I’m pretty” said pink, her voice rapidly declining. White nodded in defeat. He looked at her in the eyes through his developing tears. He pointed to his neck, then made a circular waving motion to indicate he couldn’t talk for some reason.


Pink was beginning to get emotional too. She realized what white really couldn’t say anything about having feelings for him. She looked back at him. He was a pretty nice-looking guy, and the sex in the bathroom a few days ago was very nice. And if anything, he was the closest she would ever have to a boyfriend.


Pink opened her mouth, and tried to express her feelings back for him. And then nothing came out. 


White realized what she was trying to say. He finally had the answer. It wasn’t him being scared, it was his inner genetics, his programming. Their vocal chords were physically unable to tell each other that they love each other.


“I-I-I” stammered the girl, using every bit of willpower on her words. “W-W-we can’t—”. That was the furthest she got until she cried. Now she knew too.


The Boy scooted up to her. He was no longer the weak one. The Girl was now as madly in love with as he was with her. He wrapped an arm around her. He might not be able to say how he feels, but he can express it.


“S-S-So this W-Whole time…” Pink muscled out those words before returning to whimpering. White nodded.


Pink was in tears. She just wanted to say “I love you” back to White. She couldn’t even say a word. But then she remembered what she could still do.


She grabbed white by the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss. It was a long, romantic one, above the cliff-dresser. They were naked, and being turned on already, white made the second move. He reached his hands through her bright pink hair, down over her back, and grabbed her ass cheeks. She let out an involuntary moan.


From there, it went wild. White laid her on her back as they went missionary. Never letting go of each other’s embrace, exchanging exhales from the other, eyes dilating in the effort to capture every detail of the other’s face.


They were so close together through the whole thing they could feel their hearts pounding faster and faster, and then slow down as each gave their final climax.

Broken Toys, Part II by JT7
Author's Notes:

Plot advancement

After they read the entire article, they talked about it. That was kind of crazy, but being only teenagers, they understood that the mature world has a lot of untold secrets.


It also occurred to her that these innocent tinies perhaps didn’t care that they were being used this way by her sister. She definitely used them to get off. Sometimes when their parents were asleep or gone, she would hear disgusting noises and sounds from her sister’s room.


No, no tiny nor large human should be violated like that. These guys would serve a better purpose than just to… do what her sister makes them do to her… she could even tell the tinies to help build the image she had in mind.


The idea of a city inspired her, but impossible and impractical with only 10 tinies living in it. Maybe she could turn the dollhouse into a resort, kind of. She would make the home a paradise for all tinies, one dollhouse, a massive, elevated platform for property via her table, and herself being the owner. 


——BROKEN TOYS, PART II ——


Something had broken within, it was a system failure. 


White thought he was in love before, but now that they willingly had sex without instigation of any kind, he was now fully submerged in the waves of love. Right now, his mind was running wild, and he was unable to process anything other than the moment he was in right now. Meanwhile, Pink was also basking in the light of the moment, lying next to white. Before they started their little escape, Pink somewhat liked White back, but now that they had their little session, she, too, was now completely in love with white.


They had spent a couple of minutes lying next to each other as the night blizzard continued outside. “That was amazing,” pink said, except her voice didn’t leave her head. She couldn’t speak. She tried to speak, over and over. White noticed her struggles. She kept trying, but nothing came out. Eased by the afterglow, Pink rolled over, wrapped her arms around white, and gently wept. Now she understood his struggle. For whatever reason, their bodies were not allowed to tell each other how they feel. They stayed up all night on the edge of the dresser. Now that their allegiance to Daisy was broken, they each took off on their own trains of thought as the night passed.


After seeing the effect on Pink, White now understood his own disability too. He wondered why he couldn’t talk. Now that he knew pink felt the same way, he should be confident enough to talk. He brushed his artificial white hair back. There was still something inside him that left him vulnerable. Meanwhile, Pink looked up at the ceiling that seemed so many miles above them. She thought; it was so easy for someone as tiny as them to get lost in this giant world. Of course then she started thinking about why Red was trying to willingly separate tinies from Daisy’s group. He had some weird master plan going on. Were they next? 


Pink tapped on White, making him open his eyes. She stood up and started walking away from the edge of the dresser. White got up, wondering where she was going. His eyes immediately darted to her ass. It was beautifully sculpted, with every detail just right. Even the way it jiggled with each step was erotic. It truly was a work of an artisan. Pink turned around and waved him over to walk with her, she wanted to get back to the cage before they were caught.


White got up and followed. She was right. If they were caught doing something shady, they would be accused of the tiny-knapping, not Red.


They traveled across the dresser, past all the picture frames, over the help guide for tiny owners, and back to the cage. They looked up, the cage roof was still open, and they were pretty tired. Unfortunately, neither could exchange words now that they were in love, and they couldn’t come to terms that they should wait. Then they heard footsteps. Someone was waking into the room. Acting fast, White tugged pink, who gasped, and they darted behind a tissue box.


Mira, a 13-year old girl who was only 4’10, looked like a massive goddess or something, simple because her presence was so easily felt by the tinies. White and pink stuck their heads out from the corner of the tissue box like two spies, and watched what Mira did. In the dim light, it was somewhat hard to tell what was happening up above but make no mistake, she had been holding a tiny with bright red hair. He was gently lowered into the cage. 


And then, the cage roof was closed. There was no chance they could get into the cage. The bars were too tightly spaced to squeeze through. The two tinies looked at each other. Now what 

what were they going to do?


White and Pink sat down behind the tissue box. They were absolutely fucked, most likely. How were they going to get back into the cage now? 


Pink was scared, she cuddled up to white in fear, looking up to his eyes. She couldn’t speak, but white knew what she was asking: What should we do now?

 

White looked at her. It was nighttime, and the day tomorrow guaranteed they needed every ounce of sleep they could get, whether that meant dealing with Red or doing work on Daisy. White looked at pink, he stroked her neon pink hair delicately, and used his other hand to shut her eyelids. They needed sleep. There was nothing they could do until the morning.

Doomed by JT7
Author's Notes:

Mouth, Breasts

She stole her second female tiny that night. Holding her under the light of her lamp, she could not understand why she was covered with purple hair. Her sister for the weirdest reason ended up dying the hairs of the tinies, for a reason she did not know of. Also her little spy had red hair. That made it much easier for her to find him at night, but otherwise not much.


When the purple one was dropped off with the red one at the house, they ended up going immediately inside. 


Her mind was preoccupied with what she saw on the internet today, and she kept thinking of the dirty things that people did everyday that she did not know of yet. Or rather, she did know, but never really took it in, like she never realized that people actually did it. Like her sister, who masturbates loudly every night. How does her voice not echo across the house to her parents?


And now, her tinies were probably having sex on the bed. But I guess it didn’t matter, right? She remembered reading tiny “seed” was sterile, so there was no downsides to letting them do whatever in the dollhouse.


She shuddered, and prepared to put back the red one when he decided it was time to come out.


—— DOOMED ——


Without the somewhat cushiony carpet floor for the tinies to sleep on, White and Pink did not have a good night’s sleep. Instead, they woke up to the sound of Daisy clumsily tossing open the cage. The clang was just enough for them to wake up.


White took the first couple of moments to process everything from yesterday: They ascended over the wall of their cage, they travelled across the great canyon, and they travelled back just to see that they could not get back into the cage because someone closed the roof.


And then he snapped back to reality — where the cage was sitting wide open, waiting for them to get in without stirring any commotion. Pink was still asleep, lying on his shoulder. Daisy walked away into her bathroom, giving them the chance to sneak back into the cage.


White brushed Pink’s hair back, causing her to gently open her eyes. She was just as tired. Her mouth opened and let out some mumbled word, but then she went silent. Then White tugged on her and he stood up, motioning her to come along with him. Together, both tired tinies trudged their way to the cage wall. White looked up. It would be a long climb, but they had to do it unless they got—


“Hey!” Grunted a man. White and Pink jolted. They got caught.


“So it was you who’s been taking us out!” Red continued. “Well now you’re caught. And if you even put your bloody hands on this cage, I’ll beat the shit out of you!”

White and Pink looked at the rest of the tines, all angry at them. They were buying all of Red’s lies. He was the one who was kicking them out one buy one. Anger sparked inside white, and it pushed aside all other emotions.


“You can’t listen to him!” Shouted White, as clear and concise as a crystal. “This was a setup! He is the real threat!”


“Yeah let's listen to the white freak who snuck out last night” Shouted Dark Blue, “We are all loyal to Daisy!”


Behind, Daisy had finished brushing her teeth. The door opened. Red didn’t even look behind him. He just looked at White and Pink, and smiled. The titanic teenage girl walked over, intending to grab her tinies out of her cage and help her get ready to start her day. Her steps shook the dresser, increasing in intensity with each step. White was scared, Pink was ready to cry. Everyone knew what was about to go down.


“You deserve everything that’s coming to you” said Red. “I hope you two die so you can apologize to the others you’ve killed”.


White was angry, but he knew he couldn’t do anything at this point. Red had pulled together a convincing lie on the fly! But arguing could not do anything anymore, they had lost.


The enormous blue eyes saw White and Pink, just outside the cage. “Where do you think you’re going?” Asked Daisy. White just looked up. He didn’t want to run. Even if he did, his body would not let him.


Her hand squeezed the two tinies in it’s snake-like grasp as they got lifted into the air. “Why are you running away? Don’t you wanna play with me?” Daisy said as she laid on her bed. She placed the tinies on her stomach. 


Pink and White’s world shook as Daisy lifted her hips into the air to pull down her pants and panties. The two hugged each other, holding onto each other for balance.  After Daisy tossed her lower garments aside, her shirt was next. Her hands made their way to her wait and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. White knew what was gonna happen and held Pink loser. “Might wanna hold on,” she said to them.


Daisy yanked the shirt, sending the tinies flying between her boobs and toward her neck, White and Pink collided with Daisy’s chin with a thud, the impact strong enough to break their embrace. The shirt continued to get tugged off, sending the tinies up in the air for a bit. Then Daisy sat up, causing the tinies to tumble over her bosom and down her long, expansive stomach. White couldn’t tell which way was up or down, all because Daisy lazily pulled off her shirt. He was too weak to even process the amount of power she had over them.


White immediately got back up, not hurt at all, and looked for Pink, who was on the other side of Daisy’s stomach. He stumbled a bit from being tossed around, but eventually his arms found Pink’s as they hugged. White’s instinct was to tell her everything was ok and that he was still here. But alas, those words could not leave his mouth. Another reminder that they were literally built to love her and not other tinies. Pink cried onto white’s as they hugged. It occurred to white that this may be their final embrace as a tiny couple, unable to persist in such a big world.


Daisy giggled. “Are you guys a couple?” She asked before laughing again. To her it was truly pathetic. “That’s funny, it's almost like you dont know your owner” she said. The world moved again for the two tinies. A hand formed a wall behind the two and pushed them up the stomach like a snowplow. They were pushed to the summit of Daisy’s left mound, right on the nipple.


When daisy removed her hand, she saw that white and pink were still holding onto each other.


“Oh my god you guys are supposed to be showing me love, not each other” Daisy said, partially annoyed. She drove a giant fingernail between the two, forcing them to let go. “Lick my fucking titty” she commanded. White was standing right behind her nipple. Daisy pushed him down and applied pressure on the back of his head, forcing white to suck on Daisy’s nipple for survival. Daisy moaned, arching her back and causing pink to slide off her breast and on top of her neck.


“Mmmm” she said, vibrating Pink’s world as she was standing right above her vocal chords. Daisy’s other hand came and picked her up by her legs. Pink was now lifted into the air upside down, dangling over Daisy’s head. The girl can see his white-haired lover getting pressed down into Daisy’s nipple. Below her, Pink could see Daisy slowly open up her mouth. The teenager exhaled, letting her minty toothbrush breath wash over Pink. 



Part of pink wanted to scream, but her vocal chords were manually shut down long ago. She could only tilt her head and look down. When she did so, she realized that she was being lowered slowly into the mouth.


Soon, a tongue emerged from the gape to accompany the moans that were leaving it. Pink watched as it snaked out and gently tapped Pink’s face, drenching her hair in the process. She could not deny that the situation was hot, but she knew that was mostly because of her “programming”.


“I could just eat you up” Daisy said, and licked her again


Lovers Violated by JT7
Author's Notes:

Breasts, Mouth, Insertion, Feet, m/f sex

She went to the store and bought 2 boxes of LED lights. One was to surround the table, the other was for the other side of her room.


She carefully hung the led rope around the table, trying not to shake it with her clumsy giant hands. Once it fitted, she turned on the light…


...and a large ring of light lit up just underneath the edge of the table. It was perfect, it illuminated the table perfectly. It did not shine light directly into the dollhouse, making it easy for them to sleep, but it still lit up the table nicely. 


She fell asleep with the lights on. It was nice for the tinies, who could now see what their giant landlord was doing whenever she got out of bed in the middle of the night and shook the whole house.


---- LOVERS VIOLATED ----


Pink dangled dangerously close to Daisy’s mouth, where the giant could simply drop her and digest her, never to be seen again. She wouldn’t be surprised if she tasted good, given she was literally programmed to serve.


Daisy picked up Pink’s boyfriend in her other hand. He didn’t even know what was happening, his face was forcefully pressed into Daisy’s hard nipple for the past minute. 


“Hmmm,” Daisy said slowly, making sure she could exert as much of her minty breath as possible. The mint got into Pink’s eyes since she was looking down at the hot pink pit of doom. She closed her eyes in tears. It didn’t matter, it was the closest thing she could get to genuinely crying. The reality was, part of her wanted this to happen. Pink’s pussy was dripping wet, the thought of herself being swallowed alive turned her on, despite the presence of death.


“Mmph is that all you got?” she said. “Boy, your little boyfriend isn’t very good in bed, is he?”, she said.


Daisy then shut her death trap and sat up, pink still suspended and dangling by her feet, but no longer over the giant’s head. Daisy’s hand eased off white, relieving the pressure. White shut his eyes, blinded by the light after constant darkness in the depression that Daisy made by pushing him into the pilllowy boob. White did not even try to open his eyes, he was afraid to see what torture Pink was enduring.


Impatient, the teen girl flicked white, sending him flying down daisy’s body before coming to rest near the edge of the bed. Then she looked at pink. “Go get your lover” she said.


With that, Daisy let go of her, causing her to fall onto Daisy’s right tit, and down her stomach to the open gap between her thighs. The smell was overwhelming, and arousing. Pink had to fight the will to finger herself immediately.


Luckily, the weak little tiny was saved by yet another shove by Daisy’s giant finger. She was bulldozed to where White was standing: in front of her feet.


“Hey, dont fucking make out!” she told them. The tines were not even touching each other. “Get to work on my feet. One of you takes the left, and one of you takes the right”


Without hesitation pink and white ran to their respective feet. They immediately began licking. White was shamefully aroused from all the stimulation. There was no doubt about who he was horny for. He was at the service of his young goddess. Her infinitely sexy body was beginning to fade his embarrassment. The same went for Pink, who knew she could have been killed seconds ago and got turned on by that thought.


“Ugh, you guys are terrible” Daisy said after a couple minutes of their licking. “Its so much more fun when you’re here”, she said as her foot came down on Pink. White stopped licking to observe the scene. Daisy had scooted up and smushed pink underfoot, rubbing her foot into her and the mattress cushion beneath.


“Go on, try and save her” Daisy said. “You're already gonna get punished since you ignored my order to lick my foot¨


White walked slowly. Daisy continued to wiggle her foot, grinding it on Pink’s 1-inch frame. “What’s the matter? Is my little foot a little too big for you to lift? Here, lets try this”


Daisy adjusted her foot. Pink could not see or feel what was going on with the giant foot dominating her, but soon the thick skin of her sole was replaced with the crevice between her toes and her sole. Even her toes were too much to handle as Pink struggled against the iron grip of Daisy’s feet.


Daisy lifted her foot just enough for White and Pink to make eye contact. She did not look scared. White knew she wouldn’t get hurt. Daisy always made sure her playthings were in perfect condition for tomorrow.


“Go on”, said Daisy. “You think you can take care of your little girlfriend, huh?” 


White decided he would try and pull her out. Not particularly because he thought he could genuinely save her and escape, but rather because his dick and pre programmed mind enjoyed the domination.


He carefully made his way across the memory foam mattress. His hand was just out of reach of Pink’s


“Ooh, you’re a little too short it seems,” Daisy said, wiggling her foot above him. “You see, the lesson here is you can’t protect her, because the world is just to BIG for you”


On that emphasized word, Daisy’s other foot came and pressed him into the ground. He was pinned on his stomach by her toes, and he just had enough room to look up at the base of her other foot. Up above, Daisy giggled. “It’s just too easy when you’re smaller than a fucking domino.”


Daisy then let out an involuntary moan. The tingling from her feet was arousing her as the pleasure coursed up her legs through her inner thighs to her vagina. While nobody could see, Daisy was getting wet.


Her feet let go of both of them, dropping Pink to the floor and releasing the pressure off White. 


White and Pink were a little tired from all their struggling, but they were built to last as long as Daisy does. 


“Why do you even date her?” Daisy asked rhetorically. “...When you fuck me every day”.  Yeah, he fucks her everyday. Half the time he’s licking Daisy's nipple and doesn’t get a chance to cum.


“You know what? I want you two to have sex, just to see if you guys really do enjoy it” She commanded. 


White and Pink looked at each other. It was the first time they saw each other in the light of a romantic companion. White didn’t look at her the same way he did last night. The only lust running through his mind stemmed from Daisy. He still knew she was pretty, but 

White picked up the fact that he should be drooling over her like the wash he used to.


The effect of worshipping Daisy’s body took an effect on pink, who was just as wet as White was hard.


“Well what are you waiting for? Fuck before I crush you under my foot on the hardwood bedroom floor you little shits” Daisy said impatiently.


Out of fear, white and pink embraced each other and started kissing. Their tongues were both a little dry from Daisy's feet, but it was still a passionate embrace. Daisy giggled at how frightened they must have been. She could end their lives on the smallest spark of genuine anger. Daisy brought a finger to her clit and started rubbing. “Ohh, that’s nice” she said. 


White and Pink became more passionate with each kiss. The embrace grew stronger with each kiss. White felt himself fall back in love with pink. He felt every inch of skin on her grinding up against his. They could still hear Daisy moaning up above. 


“Ok come on, put it in already” Bellowed the giantess. Impatient, she scooped them up with her two hands and carried them all the way to her stomach, where they were comfortably plopped onto her belly.


Daisy giggled “Come on, fuck”, she said, again.


White slowly laid her down on Daisy’s stomach. They made eye contact, and it was as if they were trying to send each other messages with just their faces since they couldn’t speak. To white, pink looked like she was trying to tell him that she understood why she needed to be violated to survive. Pink, actually, was turned on and just wanted release at this point.


Slowly, white slid it in. He wanted it to start slow like yesterday. Slowly he pushed and pulled rhymically. Pink’s face blushed as she let out a moan and tilted her head back. They were missionary again, it seems to be their favorite position, which made sense because they were exploring what touching non-giantess skin was like. Beneath, Daisy’s heart was pulsing hard enough to send pulses through both of them, and it accelerated as Daisy continued to get herself off. It didn’t take long for daisy to get bored.


Daisy’s pinky finger pressed on White’s back gently. “Come on, fuck harder, do you two even know how to fuck?” 


Out of fear, white began thrusting harder. He was fucking out of fear, not out of love. This girl was forcing him to have sex using her weakest finger. Daisy giggled. “I love it! You don’t even resist when I have my pinky finger” 


White kept thrusting. He felt the edge getting near. He would cum in her if daisy let them fuck for that long, the thought. Then he thought about what cumming in her would really do. It would prove to each other that their love can persist though this, that even the most beautiful and infinitely enormous goddess could not separate their love. With that, White started really thrusting. He was confident he was near the edge now, he just needed another minute...


After a little bit, Daisy decided to put her fingers on White again, this time squeezing his back and chest together. It was so smooth and soft that White didn’t even know how her finger got between them, it was as if their bodies parted on her will.


“Ok, we can do more than missionary” She said. Her other hand pushed pink’s side, causing her to roll over and White’s penis to come out. White attempted to look at daisy’s face, but her fingers kept pushing him around. Soon, Daisy had Pink on all fours and White behind her, and they were getting ready to do Doggy style. “Put it in” she ordered, and white obeyed, getting on his knees and inserting his dick.


Then, out of nowhere, Daisy’s pointer finger, still on white’s rear, started shaking, violently. It was so intense for white that it was actually causing him to rapidly hump daisy. The pleasure was unlike anything, humping faster than even his hand could ever do it.


“See? Aren’t I so much better of a person to love? Look at what happens when you’re on my good side!” Daisy said. But neither tiny could hear her, they were both lost on ecstasy.


Daisy only did it for a couple second though. After that, she separated them, both of the tinies got anxiety because they wanted to keep fucking.


White lunged at pink, desperate for that same pleasure he had just milliseconds ago. Daisy’s other hand left her crotch and pinched poor White in between her fingers. The fingers were wet and sticky, with the fluid coating a good deal of White’s naked body, obviously keeping him aroused as he was transported to Daisy’s chin. 


He wasn’t even pushed. Daisy had effortlessly picked him up like a puppy running after his chew toy. That’s how easy it was for a high school girl to manipulate him.


Daisy tilted her head forward so pink could see what was going on.


“Hey little bitch, I’m going to give your boyfriend the blow job of his life. It will be better than anything your little cunt will ever give him” Daisy said.


Pink got wet at how dominating Daisy was. She was right, and and her programming meant that her libido wanted to watch powerless as Daisy made her case as to why she is her owner.


Daisy clamped her gigantic lips over White’s waist as she began to lick everything in between them. It was so powerful that White began to moan. It was the first time his voice really made itself present in days.


Daisy’s gigantic tongue probed through his inner thighs and did circles around his dick that left white shaking. The vibrations of her moans ran through his whole body, taking up the rest of the nerve cells that weren’t in her mouth already. He had never experienced such pleasure and probably never will after this. When Daisy touched the actual member, he yelled in pleasure.


Pink was on her back sitting atop Daisy’s bread which gave her a perfect view of Daisy. Her cheeks would put out and then cave in, letting her know that she was creating a vacuum with her mouth. She could not tell what her tongue was doing other than the occasional times it protruded through her cheek skin.


White had came in less than 2 minutes from the full-body stimulation. When Daisy tasted the cum, she dropped him. Pink and white were reunited, but they didn’t know what to say.


White looked at pink like she was another tiny. His dick was completely the property of Daisy after that dream blowjob. Pink, who still had a cum-soaked finger in her pussy, didn’t get up. She was turned on by seeing White with Daisy. 


The programming had reset. They were no longer in love. White and pink realized they never had a future to begin with. They were only property, used for Daisy’s mere pleasure.


Forbidden Candy by JT7
Author's Notes:

Vore and Insertion

While muffled, the soundwaves carried across the hallway. The tinies could hear it, and were awake to listen to the chaos happening in the other room but their Goddess could not, as she was sleeping. The seemingly frantic moans were unable to wake her up.


------FORBIDDEN CANDY------


“I’m so much better than both of you, it’s really amusing that you even considered being a couple” Daisy said, showing a litte bit of struggle. The cum had turned her on and it took effort for her to not shove them in her vagina. She knew that pink needed her treatment first, and then the release she would get would be twice as powerful.


Pink was swooped into the air, with a thumb on her chest and back. 


“Mmm” Daisy cooed. “I think you have a little something that I want”, she said, licking her lips. 


Her other finger came up from her crotch and slipped behind white.


“You” she poked white with her finger. “I want you to climb up my breast. I want you to watch as I milk the life out of your lover”. She said. White obeyed and headed for the climb.


Daisy used her other hand to probe Pink. Pink was a little scared, but her body quickly accepted her touch. She was stimulating her. She was already wet and her nipples were hard as rocks, but apparently she even got more aroused. The giantess’s right hand was covered with her pheromone fluids, so she was now somewhat covered in that as well. Pink thought she smelled amazing.


Soon, White finished climbing to the top of her steep mountains of flesh. It was an difficult climb going from the torso and up the underboob. When he sat down and watched, Pink was dangling by her hands, which were being pressed together above her by Daisy’s fingers. Daisy looked straight up at her food. “Mmmm”


“Oh my god” Daisy said. Her pussy was dripping onto the bed mattress. The scent of her smell made it all the way up her body. White’s dick was destroyed by Daisy, but upon smelling Daisy’s scent, it started to grow again.


Daisy’s tongue snaked out her mouth. It tickled pink’s dangling feet, causing her to squirm more. Pink could feel the waves of pleasure being sent by her tongue. It tickled her entire lower body; traveling past her ankles, up her legs, and through her inner thighs where her vagina received the signal. She was practically dripping her own juices into Daisy’s mouth.


“Mmm I can taste you tiny” Daisy said. Pink looked at her eyes. They were super dialated. Her pupils almost completely eclipsed her blue irises at this point. Pink’s Goddess was super super turned on from toying with her slaves.


The tongue then made its way between pink’s legs. Daisy easily slipped the saliva-covered organ between her legs and began to tickle her vagina. 


Daisy’s other hand was in her own pussy, where she had come already once. The arm’s slight shaking caused White to rock back and forth. White obviously didn’t even notice that he was rocking back and forth on the breast. He was too busy using Daisy’s saliva to jerk himself off at the sight of his lover being completely drained by the goddess Daisy.


Pink continued to thrash about as she hung from Daisy’s fingers. The crushing pain of Daisy’s fingers on her hands were irrelevant. The pleasure overpowered it to the extent that the Paine want even felt by Pink.


It took a mere 45 seconds for Daisy to get her first batch of cum. She dumped a huge amount of her juicy cum into Daisy’s waiting mouth. She swallowed the whole load in one exaggerated gulp. Daisy moaned as the sweet taste of her cum travelled down her throat. The sexual pleasure that travelled down past her stomach, though, rocked Daisy’s pussy. She came again, causing the over flooded pussy to dump a couple globs of cum onto the bed mattress between her legs.


“Ugh I need more!” She moaned.


Daisy had never experienced being this deep in her own lust. All her higher brain processes had shut down. The only thing that ran through her mind was sex. Lust. Dominate the tinies. They bend to your will. They have absolutely no power over you.


“I want more!” Daisy said once again as her tongue darted out between her lips once again. Instead of being slow and seductive this time, she darted her tongue out and drilled Pink right in the hole. She gasped at the sudden stimulation. She struggled again, just wanting her hands to grab her breasts or something. Nothing ever felt so good before.


Daisy’s tongue didn’t stop. It continued its aggressive licking of Pink’s dangling? Dripping wet vagina. 


At this moment, white exploded. He was sweating from the heat Daisy was emanating. He had never seen such a sight. He didn’t stop stroking though. He was so turned on that he started a third round for himself.


It didn’t matter that pink was straight. When it came to getting pleasured by a goddess like daisy, the stimulation breaks all barries in it’s way.


Pink was frantically squirming, trying to her hands free and grab her tits, which had been left unattended for too long. Daisy’s pleasure was immense and her patience ran out.


Now Pink was flailing in a display of both list and anger. Emotion had turned her into a two-headed monster. Her screams continued to get louder, louder that was should be possible for someone so small.


Then her body froze, leaving her legs split open, as she came yet again into Daisy’s mouth. Moans emanated from the pit and rocked White’s world.


White was rocking back and forth of Daisy’s tit this whole time. The giant girl was humping as she diddled her dripping twat, causing white to rock all sorts of directions. Yet he stayed out atop her nipple. He had a large puddle of cum right on top of her nipple, which refused to dry due to Daisy’s temperature.


The climax wore off after a couple seconds for Pink, and she continued flailing again, releasing her animalistic screams for the world to hear once again. Daisy’s tongue continued with undying stamina, wanting the seemingly bottomless supply of Pink’s cum.


“I zo gooood” Daisy said as she continued milking Pink for what would be her fourth orgasm.


Pink frantically swung, trying to free her hand to grab her hard nipples in pleasure. With one mighty heave, she tugged on her crushed pair of hands.


The hands broke free. Pink actually was able to break free of Daisy’s grip. It was something nobody expected to actually happen. 


Then time froze for everyone. The gravitational effects were just beginning to set in on Pink. White was obviously still jerking off, and when he saw pink begin to fall, he knew what was going to happen, and it turned him on to see his lover become a permanent part of Daisy.


Daisy closed her eyes as she braced for what was to happen. Her throat was wide open to catch the next batch of cum. But clearly what was going down her throat was not going to be her cum. 


Pink immediately clasped her breasts, squeezing them as hard as she humanly could with her crushed hands, which was not a lot. She slipped down the outstretched tongue and her tiny 1-inch body fell effortlessly down the slide of Daisy’s digestive system.


Daisy could feel the lump like a pill. Instinctively she forced her down. The tiny body was too small to spark a gag reflex, and Daisy was too turned on.


When she did fall into the stomach though, Daisy let out an earth-shattering moan. The pleasure was immaculate. Her hips rose involuntarily. Her body was more pleasurable than any of their cum. 


Now, she knew the tinies were not supposed to be eaten. In fact, the tiny tasted disgusting, but it was at the same time, so sexy. She threw her head back. 


“OH YESSS” she screamed, jerking her hips into the air. 


She whipped the pillow out from behind her head and placed it between her legs, right on top of the pool created by her cum and all the juices she had secreted during her session. White noticed her sitting up and tried to grab her nipple for his life, but he slipped and fell on top of the pilllow. That waited for him at the end of the incline made by Daisy’s long stomach.


Daisy’s body was pulsing from the ingested tiny. This orgasm was going to be the Big Bang, the one that’s gonna drain her gigantic form of all it’s energy and then call it a day. 


She straddled the pillow and looked down. The other tiny, the one who loved her before, the one who forgot how how wonderful, powerful, and dominating his owner and goddess was.


She landed on the pillow so her wide-open vagina swallowed the man whole. She began riding the pillow frantically, the bed creaking under her bucking weight. She could feel the cold air against her bare skin, the way her tie and ass cheeks bounced up and down, the way her tiny servant was engulfed by her giant orfice.


A dark stain quickly grew underneath her. The tinies from the cage watched the high school girl humping the pillow like there’s no tomorrow, both the men and the women were getting off on it.


Daisy continued to pound the tiny into her push with the godly force of her giant body. A hand that was squeezing her boob went to her clit, rubbing it.


White’s legs got caught by the finger and he fell out. Daisy stopped and frantically found him with her hand before resuming her ride. She smeared white in circles around her vagina with a crushing amount of force. She was ruthless with him. The tinies were built to be sturdy, but Daisy was so overwhelmingly strong that white was bearing a great deal of pain still.


Then, Daisy’s finger propelled him into her pussy. She stuck her middle finger in as deep as possible, pushing him as deep as she could push him. He was jostled up and down through the aroused vagina, which had opened so much that he had space to slip around a bit


Daisy’s sweating body was about to blow. White’s squirming body, the pillow, the cum stains everywhere, and the ingested tiny becoming a part of her own body, it was too much. White’s body was burning from all the punishment and the flailing, and it was too much for him but in a different way.


White was sprayed with gallons upon gallons of cum. Daisy stopped rocking as her body squirted every last drop of her cum out of her body. White was overwhelmed and could barely struggle in the thick white liquid.  Her powerful vagina muscles help him in a vice grip as he got caused by the fluid spraying out her cervix up above.


He could feel the walls relax as Daisy’s shattering orgasm came to an end. Daisy’s vagina relaxed, and with that White was calmed down. His body was in pain, he needed rest. And soon, he passed out.


Daisy was drained too. The firework show that was her sex drive was over. Although her senses hadn’t come back to her yet.


What follows every rain storm are beautiful flowers and rainbows. For Daisy, this was her afterglow.


Her eyes remained fully dialated, and they sparkled in the endlessly bright morning sunlight coming in from her window.


She laid back on her bed. Her body went limp. She closed her eyes and indulged in the comfort of her bed. 

 

Soon, Daisy’s brain shut off too, leaving her in a deep state of sleep, naked on her bed, with an unconscious tiny inside of her in an even deeper coma than she is, and with another tiny inside of her that has fallen victim to her stomach acids, her corpse being digested as she sleeps.

Survivor by JT7
Author's Notes:

Plot

As the morning advanced, more noisy moaning sounds could be heard across the hallways. It was so loud it woke her up from a pretty deep slumber. Every now and then you could hear her saying things to her tinies, but she could not distinguish the words as they were muffled through the layers of walls surrounding them.


She continued to sleep through it, as she did not feel like moving. She was up for a long time last night after a busy day of fixing up the dollhouse. She needed to sleep in today before school started up in a few more days.


The moans crescendoed louder and louder, and eventually it was too much. She got up.


She went about her morning normally… well… pretty normally. The sounds of her sister abusing the few toys she had left this morning did not leave her head. But it was more than disturbing to her. She over thought about it. Deep down, she felt like the tinies wanted to be sex slaves, and they were secretly miserable because of her.


Around noon, she walked back to her room to observe the tinies. She had five of them at this point, not including the red haired one. They looked fairly ok. They were definitely not miserable, as groups of 2-3 of them would congregate to socialize on the different enrichments outside the dollhouse. That meant that they were more enjoyable than staying in bed all day. There was leftover food, so they were getting sufficient food.


The whole dollhouse was beautiful though. It was just how she imagined it. Her community of ten would thrive here and she will be their caretaker. They would be so happy to have her building this community, and she would feel so proud of herself.


And she should be, she worked so hard just because she loves her new tinies.


Feeling better, she walked back out to the living room, where she would spend the day playing video games.


---- SURVIVOR ----


Daisy woke up with a headache. It was a migraine from excessive sleep most likely, she thought. She woke up and tried to figure out her surroundings. The morning was a blur to her, her head hurt, she didn’t 


Upon the sudden shift of her body, still halfway inside her vagina, White awoke, processing last night and his surroundings. Her body was definitely moving. Which was a good thing. His prison was smelly with the scent of dried cum, and the half of his body that was outside was frozen with a thick layer of dry cum. However, the half of him that was inside was still able to move, maybe he could wiggle out of this and be free.


Daisy was standing up now, so gravity was on white’s side. He began to wiggle, trying to push off the dry walls of Daisy’s pussy. It didn’t take long for him to slip out and fall to the ground. Daisy, still disoriented, felt something in her vagina. Not looking at what she was doing, she slipped a finger to her southern region, quickly scanned for anything fishy, and then aimlessly resumed what she was doing, putting on her clothes.


White fell down to something soft, which wasn’t needed to cushion his fall due to his density but was there anyways. His frozen legs meant that he could not move from where he was, which was unfortunate because he had landed on Daisy’s panties. She bent over and began to pull them up. White quickly rolled to his side, toward Daisy’s leg. He didn’t want to get imprisoned and potentially tortured with the giant vagina especially after that last session.


Daisy hiked up her painters while white was just about to roll off the edge luckily, White was just able to squeeze through between the moving leg and her elevating pair of panties. Unfortunately he only managed to get halfway there, meaning he was now stuck, dangling yet again except now he was dangling head-first out of daisy’s panties. He was able to look down the leg, he was so close to freedom. He thought carefully. Wiggling might get Daisy’s attention, he figured. So instead he would just try and push his way out. Summoning the little bits of strength he had in his worn-down body, he pushed with his arms, trying to slip out of the panties. 


Then Daisy’s body moved yet again as she pulled up her sweatpants. At least they were sweatpants so there was nothing in the way of his exit. All he had to do was free himself. 


Daisy made her way out of her room. Her legs were moving, and with each step, he could feel himself slipping lose and loose. What he wasn’t strong enough to do, Daisy was able to do without even her awareness.


A couple steps later White was free. He slid down the pant leg, past Daisy's gigantic sock and the memories that came with it. There he hit something else. It was soft. Daisy continued walking down the hallway to the kitchen, leaving White all alone in the enormous hallway. He had never been anywhere except Daisy’s room and the Take-a-tiny store. 


Instinctively, he looked around for other tines, despite knowing he was the only one there. But then he remembered where pink was. She was probably digested now. It must have been a painful, slow death. She was swallowed whole. But for some reason it didn’t hurt, even though it felt like it should. They had only known each other for a week. But still, they were so intimately close with each other, despite all the barriers they had overcome. 


Last night had changed things though. White recalled the point where he saw Pink for the last time. He didn’t see her the way that he saw her when they were all alone, breaking the rules together, sitting atop the dresser overlooking the rest of their tiny, tiny world in Daisy’s room.


No, he had not seen her the way he saw her just last night. But then again, last night seemed so long ago.


Daisy was about to make the turn out of the hallway, but she had felt something run through her pant leg. She bent over, exposing her ass to White through the sweatpants. White looked at it like it as if it were bare. He knew the beautiful planet-sized cheeks that lay underneath all that loose fabric. Daisy shrugged, stood back up to her towering height, and continued walking out of the hallway. 


Without the magnetic force of Daisy's attractiveness, white snapped back into reality. And then he remembered all about his programming. He was built to admire the full-sized female, not another tiny of his size. 


He sighed. He looked around the giant hallway. Was it even worth making the day-long trek to the front door? Heck, he didn’t even know where it was. The odds of him getting crushed afoot unaware by one of the other giants were higher than him finding the door. Or what if he got caught? The odds of that were definitely higher than him sneaking away.


And what if he did get out the door, then what would he do? The world was simply too big for him. The natural elements would be sure to kill him before he made it a whole day. He remembered the amount of snow outside the house. It was too deep for him to travel. And he remembered how cold it was when they were traveling to and from the store where that girl Lauren dyed their hair. 


With no choice of freedom, White laid down and sprawled his limbs out. He hated doing it. His brain wanted him to get up, but luckily he was still busted up from yesterday, so he was able to stay where he was.


His heart raced when he heard a door open behind him. The footsteps were coming towards him. The tremors rocked his body. His heart began racing. He closed his eyes.


Thump. Thump. Thump


This was the end of the line for him. His heart raced. But he knew that dying underfoot meant swift freedom for him. As a tiny 1-inch tall, laws of nature meant that this was really the only way he was going to go out — killed either unawarely or for pleasure, and with a meaningless life.

 

Then the footsteps stopped. He kept his eyes closed just in case. He felt a soft rustling. It seemed something was coming close to him.

Tiny-Knapped by JT7
Author's Notes:

Plot Advancement

----TINY KNAPPED----


 But it was not a foot.


He opened his eyes as the fingers squeezed his sides. He was lifted miles into the air by the stranger, and then they made eye contact. It was Mira! In the daylight he could point out the details in her face better than he could during the night. You could see the lack of development in her face, as she was only 13, but to white she was eternally beautiful like her big sister. 


She quickly looked to see if she got caught, then closed her entire hand around White. White couldn’t not see anything outside the hand, but a multitude of G-forces made him a bit dizzy as Mira walked back to her room. White almost passed out. 


When the hand finally put him down. White looked around. He was on some elevated surface, but not as high as a dresser. Mira’s beaming face could be seen above. The table was around the same height as the middle of her thighs. “Hey little guy. Don’t worry. You’re safe here” she said. 


Her giant hand came from the left. White flinched, he thought she was gonna pick him up again. But then he was surprised to fell her pointer finger just stroking his bare back, as if he were a pet. “It’s ok..” she said softly. 


For the first time, white felt appreciated. For a tiny of his size, being treated like a pet was an upgrade. At least he got actual attention from Mira, whereas the only attention Daisy gave them was during her sexual sessions with them.


A couple seconds later the girl stood up to her full height. She was only thirteen, but this angle of her reminded white that she was still in charge. The other thing white noticed was how pretty she was. Obviously she was still very young, but he could see the development of breasts coming in. She was very pretty, and White actually seemed to develop a lust for her. 


“I will be back, I’m going to be around tonight. I’m sure the rest of the guys can welcome you in” Mira said as she left. Again, White found himself staring at her ass the entire way out. She was so hot, he thought. Today, Mira was wearing a pair of black leggings, so White enjoyed looking at her ass.


After she turned the corner and the show was over, he realized how wrong that was. She was so much younger than him. But then again, there was something about her that was attractive.  He tapped his head in anger. He just didn’t want to think about giant women right now.


He heard a giggle from behind him. He turned around. “You were staring at goddess’s ass, weren’t you?” Said another tiny. 


White nodded. He looked at his hair. It was a smooth brown. It looked like he didn’t have his hair dyed.


“Don't worry, you’re allowed to talk here” he said. “Our Goddess is nothing like Daisy. Here, I guess will show you around”


White opened his mouth. He hadn’t said a word since the argument with Red. He was glad he was away from him too. “I…. Th-Thank you” He finally coughed up. He smiled at his own accomplishment. 


“Don’t sweat it. But we were not expecting a newcomer in the middle of the day. Here, I can show you the rest of the fam. They may or may not seem familiar. 


White looked at where they were going. Apparently on this low table there was a gigantic house. He let a “Whoa….” slip out of his mouth.


“Yeah, I know,” he said. “It’s a little big for us, but we can manage. The only thing that is really difficult is the stairs. It’s like an exercise for us” 

`

The door was left propped open, probably because the doorknob was too high for both of them. They walked in. Five other tinies were sitting in the living room together. They were gathered on the couch, which looked comfy as it was made from wool. They looked like toddlers, however, as their outstretched legs barely made it to the edge of the couch. Their feet dangled off the edge.


“A newcomer? It’s the afternoon!” Said a tiny. He had long, bright yellow hair that flowed down the back of his head. 


“Oh hey, it’s the lover boy!” Said Blue, causing a couple of giggled.


“Guys chill out, he still needs to get comfortable” Said the tiny accompanying White. White looked at him “No, it’s ok” he smiled.


“That’s good” said the tiny person in response. “By the way, I am Brad. We all got names from Mira, Maybe she will give you a name tonight”


“Oh… that’s pretty cool,” White replied.


Brad giggled. “Yeah, I mean our new goddess has changed our life. She doesn’t use us for sex though, which is fine because we have literally everything else” 


“Well… also because that way people don’t get hurt” added an orange-haired woman on the couch. 

“Well that’s because you guys are pussies” said a dark blue haired man. “I am willing to go through a lot of pain just so she can blow on my cock. Doing it myself sucks after a while” 


White stepped back, intimidated. Brad looked at him. “Sorry if we bother you a bit. Not all of us are like him. The rest of us appreciate everything Goddess does for us. And I know that being extraverted isn't a thing with daisy. Trust me, it’s a lot more fun than not talking. In that cage, it was terrible.” Said Brad.


“Yeah…” White said.

 

Brad started walking towards the ”kitchen”. He waved his hand at white, motioning him to come along. “Here, why don’t I give you a tour of the area. Our goddess is being sure to give us good care every day, and there is so much to see….” 

Alive In Heaven by JT7
Author's Notes:

m/f sex

---- ALIVE IN HEAVEN ----


Brad’s tour left white in wonder. He felt like a lottery winner, he was so lucky to wind up in this paradise. The house had multiple bedrooms where White met new people. There was a makeshift playground outside, where Brad says that Goddess has been working on something called “engineering”, which is basically building things. For the tinies, Goddess had also built a massive “dining table” where Brad says she gives us a chunk giant’s food to eat from that day. There was also a large tray next to the playground. Brad explained that it was a “Swimming pool” which they can enjoy for fun. Brad says that was his favorite blessing from their Goddess.


Soon, it was nightfall. Mira had walked back into her room. A bright light shone from the edge of the table. Brad, White, and a girl without hair dye named Claire were all chilling on the edge of the table.


They all stared at Goddess’s gorgeous body as she walked into the room. She picked up a remote from her bed. “Watch this” said Brad, “This is really cool”


Goddess pressed on the remote. Suddenly, light shone from under the table. 


“Whoa, what is that?” Asked White. 


“Those are her lights” said Brad. “We haven’t been able to talk to her about it, but it doesn’t matter. They are beautiful though”


“Can I look to see the lights” asked White.


“Sure, but it’s hanging off the side of the table. It’s right there” he said.


White walked up to the edge of the table. He was right. The lights were in a plastic tube that ran the length of the table. They shone a beautiful color of teal.


He felt tremors under his feet. He looked up at the towering goddess above him, walking towards him, Brad was right, she was pretty hot. She also wouldn’t abuse him like daisy, it seemed. In fact, they didn’t have sex with her at all, brad had said. White liked being used for all the things he was used for deep inside, but not at the expense of his health and the knowledge that Daisy was going to eventually kill them all. Maybe that last part wasn’t exactly true, but it sure seemed like it.


There were a lot of contrasting thoughts he had about daisy, really because he was fighting the inner urges he had being a tiny, but looking at Goddess, he figured no sex for the while was a better thing. At least he could fully indulge crushing on her. She was perfect.


She squatted down to see him better. White could hear the other tines behind him gather. “Hey little guy,” she said. “How do you like your new home?”


“I love it goddess!” White screamed at the top of his lungs and threw his arms up in the air. He is 


“Haha I heard your little squeak little guy” Goddess smiled. God, that smile, it filled white up with joy. “I couldn’t hear what you said you little cutie but I love the way you threw up your arms. Mira poked White with her finger, budging him to the side. “And oh my god, I love the white hair. I think your name is going to be Jace, that’s the name of my crush at school” she said with a wink.


Jace had no idea what a crush was, but he was too busy looking at Goddess’s wink to care. He grew a boner.


“I hope you’re having a good time. This is a safe haven for you, I’ve been told the terrible things my sister’s done to you guys. That won’t happen here.” She said. Her giant hand came back and gave him a giant pat on the head before she stood back up and walked to her bed. White watched her ass the whole way back. He heard brad approach him from behind, but White was too busy watching Goddess. “Hey, Jace, nice name you got there” he said to him.


“Thanks,” Replied Jace.


White spent the next couple of minutes with Brad and Claire, who were sitting where they were before. They were talking about back when they were still with Daisy


“Haha, no I didn’t die under her ass for some reason. But it hurt a shit ton” Brad said, talking about how he left Daisy. “But it was also really sexy. I actually got my jizz all over her backside while she was sleeping that night. Did you guys notice?”


“Yes!” Claire said. “We all thought that was a blood stain” She and Jace giggled at that.


“So how long were you under her ass?” Asked Jace.


Brad thought for a minute, then just said “I don't really know. I just remember cumming first, then a few hours later she rolls off, so I stand up, and I see I’m on her bed. And I would say less than a half-hour later Goddess walks in and picks me up. She’s with Theo, and Goddess carries us to the house.


“Who’s Theo?” Asked Jace.


“Oh, he comes every midnight to check up on us. Don’t worry about him. We’ll make sure he meets you.”


“Yeah, it’s kinda funny because usually he comes in with a new tiny, so this time will—“


Goddess had walked back over, interrupting them. She said “I am going to shower, I will be back soon for anyone who wants to cuddle”


“Hey, there is one thing I forgot to tell you” said Brad. “Goddess changes clothes to get ready for bed. She always leaves for the shower first and then comes back in and gets dressed. And what we do is we actually fuck each other while we watch her”


“Really?” Jace turned to him in amusement. But then again, he realized that because Goddess never uses them for sex, they had to eventually rely on each other, right?”


Brad turned to White. “It’s time for your first. Trust me, tiny-tiny sex isn’t as bad as you think. I have heard a giantess sucking you off is better, but I honestly find that hard to believe” he said. 


“Ok, said White. “Yeah I did not get my dick sucked by Daisy”.


“I don’t need to know if your dick gets sucked by her or not” said White. “But You two should get started. Goddesses don't stay undressed for long. Usually, when she is naked, that’s the target time for climaxing”


“Oh ok” said White.


“Here…” Brad motioned to Claire. “ You can get Claire for tonight,” he said. He looked at Claire. She was very pretty. She was a brunette, with brown hair that went down to her breasts. Maybe White could get used to this. They clearly had broken their programming like he did, but that was also because Goddess refused to use them for toys.


The other thing he realized is that these tinies…it seems like they all hook up with each other. 


Claire was very beautiful, but White was just abused by Daisy, which he had concluded at this point simply reset his programming. “I-“ 


“You’re new so I think I’m going to need to break you in… lets go” Said Claire as White stood up. “Come and break me in” said White, standing up, and they headed into the house.


“Wow, maybe I don’t have to” Claire said to Brad as she followed.


Claire caught up to White as they climbed the giant stairs, clearly built for dolls a lot bigger than them. Claire led them to an empty bedroom with a window over the bed. She climbed on. “Come on!” She said.


White looked around. It was an actual bed, with everything but pillows. Claire was on top doing a dance. He smiled and hopped onto the bed.


They passionately kissed, white grabbing her ass as they laid down on the bed. White planted a ton of kisses down her neck and then sucked on her nipple, causing her to moan. She was surprised to see White know what he was doing, and it turned her on so much. They continued grinding their bodies on top of each other, and in missionary position, white slipped in his dick. He laid his body on top of Claire’s ad they wrapped their arms around each other. After Claire came, she wanted to turn up the heat. 


“Get off, I wanna be on top” said Claire. White looked at her and just obeyed and rolled over. Now she was the one in control. The emotions running through him went wild.


Claire slowly sat down on White’s boner. Then she started to ride it. White looked at her, he had never done any other position but missionary. White propped her up by grabbing her tits as she leaned into his outstretched arms. She was in complete control, bouncing up and down on the bed that rocked with her. At times she told white to slap her ass as she continued moaning. White was insanely turned on, but Claire was not going fast enough to bring him over the edge. 


Suddenly, out of lust, White took his hands off of her breast’s and grabbed her waist. He started pumping really fast into her. He looked at Claire’s face. She had her eyes closed and her mouth wide open, it was clear she was enjoying this.


The window was wide open, and Claire could see Goddess in a robe. “Jace” Claire screamed over her moans, then tried to get both of his arms off. They could both hear the footsteps of their goddess.


Claire pulled him up off the bed. She got down on all fours and said “get behind me”. White did so, as he wanted to see Goddess naked too. In the position they were now in, they could see Goddess. She had nothing but a towel on. Then she let down the towel, exposing her freshly cleansed body. Jace was almost on the edge, he kept pumping. Claire kept moaning. But she was saying something in her moans.


It sounded like “Goddess”. How was she still talking clearly? Maybe it was because they were looking at Goddess, the same way he looked at Daisy when he fucked pink in the shower.


“Oh yes Goddess!!!” Jace yelled in ecstasy. He was able to talk! His eyes traced down Goddess’s beautiful ass. “I love you goddess!” Claire said.


They continued yelling their names until jace did came all over inside her. Goddess had put on her pajama bottoms and her back was facing them. Both of them lay in bed.


 Claire was breathing hard a little bit. “Wow… th-th ” Claire said, astonished that she felt this way. She wasn’t completely in love with Jace, but there was definitely some sort of affection in her that her programming didn’t like.


“Are you ok?” Jace asked.


“Y-Y-” Claire stuttered. Jace was flattered, as he knew what was going on. But he wanted Claire to retain her ability to talk.


“Goddess was so beautiful, wasn't she?” He said. “I think she took her breath away”


Claire hesitated. “Y-yeah” She said. Jace smiled

 

End Notes:

If you've noticed, I stopped putting in Italicised chapter prefaces because the plot lines have merged ;)

Alive In Heaven, Part II by JT7

 

----ALIVE IN HEAVEN, PART II----

 

All the tinies seemed to stay awake up until the middle of the night. Brad says that because the tinies don’t get painfully destroyed by Goddess, they usually only get a few hours of sleep a night. Claire and Jace slept for a long time. In fact, they probably had gotten all the sleep they needed for tomorrow. Apparently, when the tinies woke up. They went and ate from a giant Cheerio that Goddess had left for whomever wanted it. Around 2 in the morning (there was a clock on the table the house was on), Goddess got up and her giant body thumped out of the room.


She had returned with two tinies. It was Orange, the girl with the bright orange hair from before, and Red, the person trying to kidnap them. Then it clicked for Jace.


From the tiny feeder, Jace approached Red. Red looked at him a nod his eyes widened. “No way…” He said.


“Yeah… hey…” Jace said. “So… this is where all the stolen ones go…”


“Yeah, am I a bad guy now?” He chuckled.


“Yeah you’re still a Tiny-Knapper” Jace said.


“My name here is Theo by the way. Did Goddess give you a name yet?” He said.


“Yeah, I’m Jace” he said. “I have to ask though… were you like, Goddess’s first tiny?”


“Yeah, you want the whole story, don’t you?” Theo said. ‘Every tiny wants the whole story. Here, I get an hour and a half with you guys before Goddess returns me back to Daisy.”


‘Awww you guys are so cute '' Boomed Goddess above, who was on her knees watching the tinies socialize. 


“Goddess! What should we name her??” Bellowed Theo at the top of his lungs.


“Oop give me a second” Mira said gently. She slid her knees back and lied down to put her ear up to the edge of the table.


“What should we name her?” Shouted Theo at a lower volume than before. Now that he was up to Goddess’s ear, he didn’t have to shout for the sound to travel the distance.


“Hmm” Goddess said. She turned her head to look at Orange. For a tiny, she was very pretty. She had freckles and a sexy, prominent face to complement the orange hair she had acquired the same time Jace got his hair dyed.


“She looks like a Courtney” Mira said. “Courtney, welcome to the fam. You will be much safer here.”


Courtney here just looked at her new goddess. She didn’t say a single word. She was too shy. “Oh, sorry.” Goddess apologized. “Courtney, you are welcome to talk as much as your little heart desires”


“Oh-ok” Courtney replied. Goddess’s words had flipped an internal switch. After a bit, Goddess just said “Ok I can’t hear her, but hopefully Theo can get you acclimated with everything. He’s a very trustworthy man. Good night everyone”


Jace and Courtney watched as the other tines, from all over the table, yelled “GOODNIGHT GODDESS” . Also, Jace almost chucked at that statement, as Theo’s lying was what made things so problematic.


The tinies had to obviously watch Goddess’s pajama-clad ass walk it’s way back to bed and go to sleep before they could sit down at the edge of the table.


“So where do I start…” Theo said to Courtney, Jace, and Claire, who had tagged along the entire time. “It really started when I laid my eyes on her for the first time. I don’t know if you guys remember, but she had very quickly slipped me from the cage right after Daisy left for wherever she was going, some thing called “Thriving School” or something. She and I had a ton of fun. She manhandled me a bit, she cuddled with me, and for some reason I still, to this day, have been the only tiny to do that. It’s probably because I am like ‘the leader’ of this little house that we all live in now. She never did anything sexual with any of us, Courtney. I think it’s because she’s still a little girl. Her...ehh...drive hasn’t developed yet. And ummmm…”. Theo trailed off, trying to find what he should talk about next.


“So… how were you able to like, talk to her?” Jace asked. 


“Back then, Goddess was different. Like I said, she played with my body. I found it really hot, actually. This was also before I realized Daisy used you guys as sex toys. I had to fight against my will a bit, but I decided serving Goddess was better than Daisy. I had to speak up. And I did. So now, slowly, one by one, I’ve been stealthily knocking you guys off Daisy’s body, pushing you off when everyone is too busy doing their service, because I was already put to purpose under goddess.”


“Really?” Jace asked. “You were able to ignore Daisy’s body?”


“Yeah” Theo chuckled. Like I said, I think what happened was that I just loved Mira more. She had the house and all this set up when I got here, minus the pool and the playground and the food I guess” Theo said.


“Tell them before they ask why you had to be so stealthy,” Claire said, who told the story when she arrived.


Theo huffed. His meaty chest rose with every breath he had. His legs were spread giving them a clear view of his deflated dick. Not like they were all used to each other being naked, though.


‘It’s because goddess and I want to give her the influence that Daisy is losing them because of her own clumsiness. That’s another thing I wanted to touch on. I’ve been told Daisy only did one thing to respond to the missing tinies and that was when you guys got your hair dyed. See, Daisy doesn’t mourn the loss of one of you guys. She just continues to use you guys for sex, not changing a thing because she doesn’t value you guys. Here, Goddess blesses us back for being good to her. All we have to do is lick her boots clean, and that’s if she uses them”


“Yeah, I guess” Courtney said. She was slowly being convinced that Goddess was a better master.


“You’ll see. It is kinda boring but once we’re put to service I know you will be as happy as I am” Theo said. “She made us lick her boots clean once. I guess. She told me once she starts attending something called ‘School’, there will be more things to do.” 


“Ok”. Said Courtney. “Yeah I’m starting to understand the freedom we get here”


“Yeah” Said Theo. “Look around. Isn’t this much better than a cage?” 


Courtney nodded. She looked around. They were still on the edge of the canyon-sized table. The string of goddess’s lights shone a bright red off the edge of the table. The doll house was abuzz with chattering tinies, as well as the playground, which Theo told them is one of her art projects.


“Here, Courtney, I have plenty of time to give you a personal tour of our resort here, courtesy of our beautiful goddess” said Theo. He stood up, and offered his hand to Courtney, who she used to help herself up. “Let’s go” said Theo, and they walked off into the distance. Jace was left with Claire.


The two looked off into the distance. “Hey Jace, you don’t think I was weird for stammering earlier, right? Claire asked.


“No, I don’t” Said Jace. “Why?”


“I don’t know what was going on with me” Claire said. “I wanted to talk, but it was like my mouth was going numb. I couldn’t, like, make my mouth talk”.


Jace wanted to tell her the truth. He wanted to tell her everything he knew about the way they were programmed. But if Claire knew that she was like that because she liked him, then it would risk both of them losing their voices as they fell deep in love with each other. Jace was pretty sure he had a good grasp on that area of the matrix that was preprogrammed into their minds.


“Well maybe I fucked you so bad you couldn’t speak” he said to her. Claire looked at him and smiled “yeah, you were different in bed, you were so good…” 


Jace could feel her voice declining. But he kept talking. “But it was all for goddess, right?”


“Yeah it was, but I hope I get to fuck you tomorrow, I reallly...enjoyed it. You were..special”


Claire noticed it this time. She was losing control of her mouth. “Wait.. It’s happening again” she said. Jace watched her voice come back to her. She was scared.


“Claire, I know what’s going on..”


“You do? Please tell me!” Claire said, scooting closer to Jace. 


“...But I don’t know if I have the strength to say it” Jace finished his sentence.


“Just tell me!” Claire’s voice drifted off


Jace took a deep breath he knew his voice was going to fall as soon as he confessed. “Weloseourvoiceswhenwel-l-l...”


“Jace? Jace areyouok..” Claire’s voice trailed off into a mumble. Her concern for his well-being was the reason why she was losing her voice, and only growing her love for Jace.


Suddenly they were interrupted. It was Goddess. Jace watched her beautiful body get out of the bed and stare directly at the dollhouse. The two of them stared at her gigantic breasts as she walked towards them, even though they were barely existent at an A-cup.

 

Goddess walked to the table from bed. “I’m not here for you Theo, wherever you are” said Goddess softly. She looked at Jace and Claire, “Alright I'll just take you two. I have an assignment for you to do”

The End by JT7
Author's Notes:

Wrapping up the plot.

She held the tinies in their hand. They were the only tinies sitting together on the edge of the table, so that’s why she chose them. “Why were you two so close to the edge of the table, wouldn’t that hurt you guys?”


She brought the tinies closer to her face. Then she thought of a reason.


“Oh my god, are you a couple?” She asked. “Oh my god I’m so sorry. It’s ok. I just don't usually see couples being formed by you guys. But that’s so cute!” 


She carried them over to her bed. “I’ve been looking at things you can do online with you guys. ‘But now that I know you’re a couple, I’m going to look up things that you two can do together” She said.


The tinies were dumped into bed with her, lying on top of her breasts. There was barely a cleavage for them to be stuck in. She pulled up her phone.


The tinies were never taught how to read. In fact, they have never seen text before. They only know how to talk, so the phone looked like random images and marks on the screen to the tines, as their owner looked up things that couple tinies can do. 


According to a website that she was reading, tinies were programmed to only have sexual and/or romantic feelings for their owner. She looked down at them again. “Wait… this says that you guys are programmed to only have feelings for me...so are you two just friends?”


The two tinies looked at each other. One tiny was a brown-haired girl, and the other was the new tiny. “Jace….” she said out loud upon that realization.


She continued to read. “Command from the owner will override the inhibitors and thus allow romances”, She continued to look at the screen. “So I don’t get it… I think you two are just friends then...right? It’s impossible to be a couple”


The two tinies looked at each other. Their owner looked at them. The tinies in their hands could not talk, but once again, actions speak louder than words.


The boy and the girl hugged each other, taking their owner by surprise, and shortly after, they embraced in a passionate meaningful kiss. The makeout spoke to everyone as if it were an entity of its own. It revealed and confirmed the truth to everyone. The gigantic little girl giggled, bobbing the couple up and down and breaking their kiss.


“Ok… I guess you are a couple” she said. “So I guess I just say ‘I grant you permission to date each other’ or something”


Now, while actions speak louder than words, it is also true that words from a giantess mean much more than any action a tiny does. The command rocked both tinies as the override commenced. The tinies looked at each other. At first, their owner observed nothing different, but then she heard tiny little sounds as they shouted their gratitude to their owner, she thought.


Their voices were now legally allowed to be free, like a beached ocean mammal that was helped into the ocean.


“That’s cute. I was initially going to give you different jobs, but I think now I'll have you two work together” she said.


She sat up. The tinies tumbled down her stomach to her hands awaiting them. Then, she stood up and walked over to a gigantic pile of laundry. She put them down and asked if they could do laundry. After getting all the way down to get her ear close enough to hear their answer, she let them in, as the couple spent quality time together serving their goddess.


Her tiny couple got through the whole pile, working together to create small stacks of folded laundry across the floor. Occasionally, she would look just to indulge in how cute it was to see them struggle to drag giant articles of clothing up a pile they were building. Eventually, she would have to get up and return the tiny with red hair back to her sister’s cage, and she would probably put the couple back into the house because she didn’t want them on the floor when she was awake and disoriented in the morning. The last thing she wanted to do was crush a poor tiny with her foot.  Then again, she was unaware of the tinies’ durability. In fact, they could probably survive the fall from the low table, their legs wouldn’t hurt for more than a few seconds.


The couple continued to love happily ever after, and was the inspiration of many more couples to come. Every now and then breakups would happen, but thanks to their shared love of worshipping (and jacking off to) their goddess, nobody would care about each other’s exes. After all, the relationships were meaningless. It was like middle school drama for the tinies. Despite this, the tiny with the white hair never broke up with his girlfriend. They did end up cheating, but they concluded it was as meaningless as their relationship. In fact, they ended up having numerous threesomes.


Eventually, all the tinies were successfully tiny-knapped. To make extra beds, socks were inserted into some of the useless rooms, like the bathrooms and the gigantic outfit room. Eventually, those socks were replaced with dirty ones due to popular demand. However, one tiny still served Daisy. Every day the tiny with red hair would make the sacrificial trip to the sexually thirsty giantess’s cage throughout the day, getting abused and milked for his delicious cum. She is still under the inference that she lost them one by one. To this day, the last tiny patiently waits until she buys a dildo or more tinies.


For the girl who had possession of the other 9 tinies, she had to move the table into her closet to avoid her parents or her sister from finding them, but she continued to take care of them. If her sister did end up getting more tinies, she would not try to smuggle them. She had a full house.


The tinies enjoyed the freedom they had as well as the attention they got, but this “virgin” way of life lasted only two months into the new year. On Valentine’s Day, the owner was left home alone, with her parents and older sister going out. So, she invited her boyfriend over. Her boyfriend noticed that she had 1-inch tinies, and told them they could spice up “it”. She was very reluctant, but agreed to use the tinies in their sex sessions. They did all kinds of things from licking her feet, to rubbing his cock and balls, to being inserted inside her vagina during intercourse, to drinking up all his cum off her skin. 


To this day, she still gives the tinies great attention and cares for all ten of them. She discovered the erotic taste of their ‘boosted’ cum, and has plenty of job opportunities on the table for the tinies, like lick her shoes clean after every day now that school is in session. The tinies, now that they were in full service, could clearly see the difference between their goddess and their former master. 


It must have been great for the tinies, who have changed their life from living in a jail cell to a mansion. Their goddess did love them, but the tinies could have been fine each way. They were built not to enjoy the luxuries given to them. They were built to serve. So why did this story unfold the way it did? Why did that red-haired tiny suddenly speak up out of nowhere and make the effort to move the whole cage of tinies to serve a new goddess? The answer resides in one word: Love. 


Love is what made his choice to serve the younger goddess over the elder. Love is what fueled that doomed couple to escape the cage. 


The fight between love and the coding that was kept in a cage was a long one for our story’s hero. They won the first battle, but soon love won the war. It took down the barriers restricting inter-tiny love. Love is what fuels the tiny’s passions for everything. They love the goddess they serve. They love the tasks they do. They love their purpose in life. And in the end of the story, they love each other.


In this story, humanity tried to wire the brain to control who the tinies love. Instead ended up controlling their lust and their speech. They never touched the heart. The power of love still resided inside of them and all it took was a few relationships to work in order to overcome mankind. Love defied the boundaries of programming.


Love is powerful.

 

——————THE END——————

End Notes:

Thank you for everyone who read this. I plan to use this world again sometime, but with more focus on plot since the beginning of this story was a little slow for my liking. I am thinking about using the italicized preface thing again too for another story. Please let me know your thoughts and leave a review.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10010