Little Learning by AprilMJ
Summary:

With the help of her teaching assistant, a small-town high school teacher intends on properly educating a class of grade 9 boys on the topic of sexual education using rather unconventional methods. Together, she and her students will embark on a semester of exploration, discovery, and exhilarating fun. After all, wouldn't everyone benefit from a hands-on sex ed class?


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Legwear, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 183559 Read: 223764 Published: December 05 2020 Updated: April 28 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: Research Trip by AprilMJ

2. Chapter 2, Week 1: Welcome Class by AprilMJ

3. Chapter 3, Week 2: Clothing by AprilMJ

4. Chapter 4, Week 2: Gym Class by AprilMJ

5. Chapter 5, Week 3: Female Anatomy by AprilMJ

6. Chapter 6, Week 3: A Night with Ms. Johnson by AprilMJ

7. Chapter 7, Week 4: Puberty by AprilMJ

8. Chapter 8, Week 5: Bodily Functions by AprilMJ

9. Chapter 9, Week 5: After School by AprilMJ

10. Chapter 10, Week 6: Spy Time by AprilMJ

11. Chapter 10: Part 2 by AprilMJ

12. Chapter 10: Part 3 by AprilMJ

13. Chapter 11, Week 6: Mrs. Hulme by AprilMJ

14. Chapter 11: Part 2 by AprilMJ

15. Chapter 12, Week 6: Thank you, Alexis by AprilMJ

16. Chapter 12: Part 2 by AprilMJ

17. Chapter 12, Part 3 by AprilMJ

18. Story Teaser by AprilMJ

19. Chapter 13, Part 1: Pleasure by AprilMJ

20. Chapter 13, Part 2 by AprilMJ

21. Chapter 14, Part 1: Detention by AprilMJ

22. Chapter 14, Part 2 by AprilMJ

23. Chapter 15, Week 7: Teacher's Pets by AprilMJ

24. Chapter 15, Part 2 by AprilMJ

25. The End. by AprilMJ

Chapter 1: Research Trip by AprilMJ

It was cold, so very cold outside. Ms. Taylor Johnson had lived through countless cold, snowy winters, but this was different. This was literally a middle-of-winter, North Pole kind of cold. But everything they were doing here today was worth enduring a little bit of cold. Taylor, a well educated high school teacher, had just taken a year off from teaching to venture to the most northern reaches of Canada on a very special research trip. She and three of her closest friends, Jayln, Todd, and Andreas, were attempting to learn just how the government’s latest piece of technology fared under extreme cold conditions. Most of the population didn’t even know the technology existed yet. Only those developing the tech and people of fame, power, and wealth had access to this sort of advancement, although there have been rumours of this changing in the near future. Watching the tests unfold before her very eyes always sent waves of pride shooting through Taylor’s body, thinking back on how far they’d come in such a short period of time.

 

5 years ago, when she was still an undergrad in university, Taylor watched as the world was seemingly flipped head over heels. A disease unlike any the world had ever seen before was ravaging the planet. Innocent people who contracted the virus coughed and coughed until their lungs simply couldn’t withstand the stress. Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. People stayed in their homes for weeks at a time for fear of catching the deadly virus. Stores and schools closed and streets saw a fraction of the traffic they used to. Riots ensued all around the world as the situation worsened and entire populations died. Governments even tried banding together to find a solution. Taylor, a bright engineering student at that time who had captured the attention of more than one world renowned professor, was pulled over into the medical field as the world raced to find a solution, and the more minds that were working on a solution, the better. About 7 months after she had joined her new research team, someone in Europe had made a discovery. A discovery that would cure the virus, yes, but there was something else that peaked the interest of anyone who got word of it. Although a preliminary find at the time, the European team had discovered a method of manipulating the genetic material of any living organism through exposure to low levels of electromagnetic energy that was even more complex than anything that had been discovered before. Harnessing this energy proved to be successful in targeting and rapidly eliminating the deadly virus, but when energy levels were increased and specially calibrated, was capable of contracting or expanding the matter within living organisms. To the general population, this discovery eliminated the virus and restored the world. However, to anyone with the right contacts and the right lab, this discovery meant so much more.

 

Taylor pointed a device that resembled a small flashlight towards her test subject - a very white, very creepy looking mouse. Holding the device steady and flipping the switch, she and her three companions watched as the mouse quickly went from being completely normal, to being completely normal but only a fraction of its original size. 

 

“I don’t think I’ll ever get used to watching something shrink like that.” Taylor whispered, still in awe that it even worked in such frigid conditions. Although she and her team were all quite young, all being in their mid twenties, she had already seen countless rodents, reptiles, amphibians… well just about the entire animal kingdom shrink like that before, but there was just something special about it that would never get old.

 

“I know.” Jalyn, the redhead who Taylor happily calls her bestie, whispered back. 

 

“So who gets to do the honours this time?” Todd said as he broke the silence in the room. Although many devices now have the ability to regrow test subjects, the one they were using today did not. And whenever a test subject is unable to be regrown, it has become customary for the “shrinker” to eliminate the “shrinkee” so as not to make the shrinkee suffer. At first the elimination step was hard, but over time, it became an exhilarating reminder of just how insignificant and powerless tiny beings really are. Rather, how powerful the shrinker is in comparison.  

 

“I’ll do it.” replied Jalyn. Taylor, Todd, and Andreas watched closely as Jalyn’s military style boot-clad foot slowly came down on top of the now teeny tiny mouse crawling along the floor. The mouse couldn’t have been any more than a half inch long after the shrinking. Jalyn slowly but effortlessly transitioned her weight fully onto the ball of her foot, feeling the creature’s body quickly give way. Jalyn wasn’t heavy by any means at just over 120 pounds, but the sheer size difference gave her an immense strength advantage over all tiny creatures like that one. “It’s done.” she announced. 

 

“Now that that’s over with, we still have one more test left to run and then we can pack up and celebrate!” Todd said to the others, knowing everyone was looking forward to returning home after being up north for so long. The 4 researchers reentered their small hut to escape the cold northern air and Todd walked over to the corner of the room, opened a monkey cage and carried the restless creature over to the stool in the middle of the room. The laboratory wasn’t exactly what they were all used to seeing. It was simply a small hut in the middle of nowhere, resembling a trappers cabin more so than a hospital. There were computer monitors and papers scattered over a few small plastic desks, the walls were coloured a dark green with maps and data tacked all over, and the floors were made of a cheap, dark wood material. Their beds were located in two small rooms to one side and the bathroom to the other. There was one small window looking out towards the white landscape but at this time of year the only thing they saw out the window was darkness.

 

As expected, the monkey fussed about being set on the stool and then stared at by four nosey humans. Very rarely would monkeys sit there and behave. After pulling and grabbing at Todd for several minutes while he attempted to calm the anxious creature, Andreas hit the subject with a mild sedative and they all watched as the monkey relaxed, sat down, and looked at them with dreary eyes. It wouldn’t be enough to put him completely to sleep, just enough to bring him some calm while they performed their experiment. Todd stood behind the creature just in case it did fall asleep and needed to be righted on the stool. 

 

“Ok, he’s still awake and ready to go.” Todd announced. Taylor stood just a few feet from the creature, device in hand, ready to deem their trip up north a success. But just as she switched the device on, she saw the creature begin to tilt farther and farther to the right, slowly falling off the chair as the sedative worked through his system. Her world seemed to move in slow motion. She saw Todd instinctively reach forward to right the creature, not realizing that she had already activated the device and sent the energy waves away. She then saw the monkey begin to shrink in size, thinking that they were just a split second away from success, when she saw the tall, sturdy man behind the creature also begin to get smaller and smaller. His hand… it struck his hand. Indeed, in an attempt to right the falling monkey, Todd had reached his hand in front of the monkey just far enough to catch some of the highly radiant energy coming from her device. In the next instant, Todd Sector went from being a 6’1”, fit but not buff, dark haired man to a 2” tall man before the very eyes of his best friends. 

 

“Todd!!” his three friends yelled in unison as Taylor dropped the device to the floor. Taylor was the first to rush forward and reach the now tiny man, but in her panic, she felt a light crunch under the sole of her shoe. “Todd…” she thought to herself, instantly thinking the worst. But it wasn’t Todd. Todd was right in front of her foot, peering up with both a terrified and amazed face. It was when she lifted her foot she saw the remains of the monkey that she had just shrunk. Taylor breathed a long sigh of relief after seeing that her friend was still very much alive. Just then, Jalyn and Andreas arrived at her side, also peering down at the tiny man before them. 

 

“Todd are you okay?” Jalyn asked.

 

From his new perspective, Todd was still trying to take everything in. It was like sensory overload. The ceiling looked to be a bazillion miles away. The pot lights looked like individual white suns ready to give him a sunburn. The shoe next to him, Taylor’s he thought, looked like a car about to run him over. Then he saw his three friends looking down at him, their faces so big. “Big doesn’t even do it justice,” he thought. Their features looked so much more prominent now. He always knew that Taylor and Jalyn were beautiful but now he felt like he could appreciate their beauty even more. Taylor, her long, straight, dark brown hair cascaded down past her shoulders like a waterfall. Her white yet slightly tanned skin seemed to glow. She was naturally taller than most girls at 5’11” but it was all thanks to those magnificent legs of hers. She was model-like but also fit like a well toned athlete. Her body strong but thin and tight in all the right places. He now felt guilty for wishing she wasn’t wearing those dark blue, skin tight jeans that perfectly hugged her body, and wishing that her entire body was on full display for him instead. Her eyes were large and the colour of hazelnut, the kind of eyes that were convincing not because they were intimidating, but because they were so sweet and soft. Her smile when she laughed was infectious. Her smile was so big that a little of her upper gums would show above her teeth. It made any man want to smile along with her. Distracted... He was very distracted. Snapping back, he put his desires aside and realized yet again that he would probably never have a shot with her. No man ever has as far as he knew. And at this size, that beauty he’s spent so many years dreaming about could literally be the very thing that kills him. “Todd are you okay?” Jalyn asked again, her voice booming down from the heavens. Even Jalyn, with a body like a track star, shorter than Taylor’s but very agile, looked both stunning and terrifying at his minuscule size. 

 

“Yes! I’m okay! What do we do now?” Todd shouted. 

 

They all exchanged glances. What do they do now? They can’t regrow him. Not yet, not here anyways. Taylor felt guilty for thinking it, but deep down she really didn’t want to regrow him. Ever. Looking down at his tiny little body made her body tingle with excitement. What-ifs began to float around in her mind. What if he was this size forever? What if he actually likes being that size? What if I were to try and pick him up? What if I were to step on him like I did to that little monkey? What if I dropped him down...? “No. Todd is still a living thing, he deserves to be regrown.” Taylor thought to herself. But deep inside, she knew at that moment he would never be regrown. Something had just clicked in her mind. She wanted him. Just like that. 2 inches tall, no more, no less. She couldn’t explain why she was suddenly feeling the way she was, but her gut was telling her this was right. She always imagined what it would be like to own a tiny man. To have someone who loves you endlessly and will do whatever you want simply because you’re so much more powerful. Taylor had heard stories of celebrities acquiring tiny men, but this was her first time actually seeing a real shrunken man, and she now fully understood their obsession for them. She wanted to see what those magical little hands could do. Without answering Todd’s question, Taylor grabbed Jalyn’s arm, pulled her into the bathroom, and closed the door behind them.

 

“This is going to sound crazy but…” Taylor began as Jalyn cut her off mid sentence.

 

“I think I know what you’re going to say and I agree. I love Todd, I’ve known him for as long as you have, but that just makes me want this even more… This has to be our secret though. Andreas will never agree to it. You get him tonight, I get him tomorrow.” Jalyn said. She and Taylor had always had a sister-like bond. A bond that was always tighter than the one they had with the men. 

 

The girls exited the bathroom and rejoined the two men, although from a distance it looked like one man and a tiny speck beside him. Todd was now perched atop Andreas’ hand, high above the dangerous floor. Both men turned their gazes to the girls, curiosity plastered across their faces, wondering why they had suddenly disappeared to chat. 

 

“Todd, are you feeling okay? You’re not feeling nauseous or dizzy?” Taylor asked the tiny man before them. 

 

“No, not really. Though it does feel like I’m sitting on the edge of the Grand Canyon, about to fall off. No offence Andreas, I know you’re doing your best.” Todd replied, seeming to be in a chipper mood all things considered. 

 

“Good. Very good actually. Do you need us to get you anything?” Taylor asked. 

 

Todd thought about it for a second. What did he need? He needed to be regrown but he knew that was impossible for the time being. To be honest, he wasn’t even sure that he really wanted to be regrown. Life wouldn’t be so bad at this size. Sure, there would be new dangers, but life would be simpler in many ways. 

 

“No, I don’t think I need anything right now. Maybe something to drink though.” Todd said, realizing now that his throat was completely parched. “And we still have those test results to compile. I have a few new, rather obvious, observations to add myself.”

 

——

 

The team spent the remaining hours of the day crunching numbers and writing reports to finalize their research trip. Todd, unable to write or type at his new size, assisted the others in their work. It felt strange to him though. It felt like a completely new world. He was so used to being the biggest and strongest person in the room, where now he had to be wary of a stray hand accidentally knocking him off the table. Even watching the girls sit down on a chair was breathtaking. The way the chairs would compress such an extraordinary amount, at least to him, was mesmerizing. It was the little things he now noticed. When everyone had finally finished their work, they breathed a collective long sigh of relief and were ready for a good night’s sleep before heading for home tomorrow. 

 

“Todd, where would you like to sleep tonight? I can whip you up a quick bed so you can sleep on my bedside table if you’d like.” Taylor said to the man. The men and women each had separate sleeping quarters, though they were only separated by a thin wall. The hut was just large enough for two bunk beds. Taylor knew Jalyn wouldn’t mind if the tiny man slept with them tonight. 

 

“That would be very kind of you, thank you.” Todd replied. 

 

Andreas was the first to retreat to his room and close the door behind him. Taylor carried the small man to their room with Jalyn following close behind. Todd had only ever seen this room from a few passing glances. It was just like his and Andreas’, only mirrored. The bunk bed was on the left wall with neatly folded silver bedding on top. A small bedside table was next to the beds against the far wall and a small closet with the girls’ clothes was against the right wall, the same wall that separates the two rooms. The walls were made of dark wood paneling which often made the rooms feel dark and gloomy. Tonight though, Todd felt a sort of “buzz” coming from his body. Excitement. Everything felt new. Like he was experiencing the world for the first time. 

 

“Turn around.” Todd heard Taylor say. At first he didn’t know why she was saying this but then he knew, they needed to change out of their clothes and into their cozy sleepwear. Todd did as he was told and didn’t bother risking upsetting them by trying to sneak a peek. He knew they’d be watching him like a hawk. One by one they each crawled into their beds, Jalyn first to the top bunk, then Taylor on the bottom, and finally Todd into his makeshift basket bed. Shortly thereafter he could hear Andreas and Jalyn begin to lightly snore, beat after a long day’s work. But then he heard Taylor’s voice whisper softly in the dark room. 

 

“Todd, are you awake?”

 

“Yes.” 

 

“Are you okay in there? Comfortable enough?”

 

“I’m okay. I think I’m just a bit on edge after… today.” He heard Taylor rustle in her bed and then felt his entire world lift up, wind rushing past his face as he was carried towards the woman. He must have been right next to her face because he could smell her breath gently brushing against his face, the intoxicating smell of strawberries. Still unable to see anything, she began speaking softly again. 

 

“I’m sorry about today. I didn’t mean to.” 

 

“It’s alright. And… to be honest with you, it’s not so bad really.” Relief washed over Taylor like a warm shower. 

 

“I’m glad. Is there anything I can do for you?” 

 

Todd’s mind began to spin with ideas. He was in bed with the 24-year-old woman he’d spent years fantasizing about. There was certainly something she could do for him but he just wasn’t sure how to begin to say it. Little did he know that she was thinking something very similar to him and her free hand had already begun to wander downwards the moment she laid down in bed. Taylor knew what she wanted, she just wasn’t sure if he would like it. 

 

“Todd, have you ever… done it before?” She was speaking again. He must have been lost in his thoughts and forgot to answer her first question. “Done it?” Those two words echoed in Todd’s mind. “Does she mean what I think she means?” he asked himself. 

 

“No.” He replied. 

 

“Would you ever… you know… do it?” she asked. 

 

“Maybe.” Todd answered, instantly regretting saying that. Fearing that she would think he was a creep. He had never had a conversation like this with anyone before. 

 

“Would you like me to… show you something?”

 

“Okay.”

 

Todd felt a light pinch as Taylor pulled his body out of his bed. Then he immediately noticed the temperature rise significantly around him and the air became far more humid as he was set down on something smooth but firm and slightly flexible. In the next moment he felt the temperature rise again, though just slightly, followed by the most amazing smell he had ever smelled before. He just couldn’t quite put his finger on what it was. He was given a gentle push from behind and felt himself slide and slide along this interesting surface. “I wish I could see something right about now.” he thought to himself. The air was even more humid now than it was before. Wait. He knew then where he was heading. Rather, where he was, because in the next instant he felt it. It was like sliding down a pillowy hill. So soft and… right. But then he felt his body become wet and slightly sticky. It got into his eyes and made them sting a little but for some reason he knew that was okay. The large, powerful finger behind him was still acting as his guide on this mysterious journey, refusing to let him go. Todd knew exactly where he was now. He had finally made it after all these years. 

 

For Taylor, the moment she pushed tiny Todd against her clit was the moment she knew she could never live without a tiny man in her life again. His tiny struggles only sent waves after waves of ecstasy through her body. It felt so right. For the next ten minutes, Taylor forcefully guided Todd around every inch of her crotch, taking in every tiny movement he made. She pushed his body faster and harder against hers, feeling herself getting closer and closer. She could feel her body beginning to sweat from the pleasure that was coursing through her body. Almost! There! She was beginning to quiver, her legs feeling like jelly, as she pushed one last time on Todd’s body. It was like an eruption of fireworks within her. But at the same time, just as she was approaching the climax of her life, she felt a very distinct snap under her right index finger. Todd. All pleasure stopped in an instant as she wrapped her hand around the tiny man and whipped him out from under her sheets as fast as she could and rushed to flip the light on. 

 

“What’s going on?” Jalyn asked with squinted eyes. Then she awoke fully upon seeing her friend kneeling on the floor, Todd’s bed empty. Then she saw it. In Taylor’s hand hung a very broken, lifeless Todd. 

 

“What happened?” She asked again. 

 

“We finally got what we both wanted but I didn’t know my limits. I didn’t know his limits.” Taylor replied, a noticeable quiver coming from her voice. 

 

As both girls looked down at what was left of Todd, they felt the pain of loss deep in their chests, but they also felt a hint of power. A hint of power that they couldn’t quite shake. A hint of power that made them want to do it all over again. 

 

“What did you do?!” Andreas was standing in the doorway, looking at the two girls and then down to Todd. “You killed him?!” Andreas was furious, ready to do something he knew he would regret. But just as he took a step forward, he felt the world around him get bigger. The girls were getting taller. No. He was getting shorter. A second later he was on the floor looking up at two women the size of skyscrapers. Jalyn was standing a half step behind Taylor when Taylor looked back to see her friend holding the small flashlight-like device in her hand, pointed towards where Andreas was standing just a moment ago. Each of them knew they would have to answer to their superiors when they arrived home. They also knew that the scientific community understood that accidents happen when this sort of technology is involved. Taylor and Jalyn exchanged glances and peered down at the now tiny Andreas, frozen in awe. 

 

—— 5 years later ——

 

Taylor Johnson sat at her desk looking out her window at the beautiful lake. It was the end of summer and the leaves were just on the verge of changing to their brilliant fall colours. Maple Valley, a relatively small town just a few hours north of the hustle and bustle of the major cities, was always the place to be at this time of year. Taylor always felt thankful she could call this charming little town her home. She had been born and raised here, leaving only for things that required her immediate attention. Taylor had been teaching at the Maple Valley high school for several years, but just a few years ago received a very special promotion after showing what she was capable of. Today was her last day of preparation though. Tomorrow would be a very busy day indeed. 

 

*Ding* 

 

Taylor looked up at her computer monitor to see that an email had just come through. Excellent, this was the one she was hoping for. “Hello Taylor, I hope you had a wonderful summer. Yes, I am perfectly fine with Gatlin being included in your class this year. It is a very important subject nowadays and it is worth the risks. You have an excellent track record and your reputation speaks for itself. I know you’ll take good care of my young man. All the best tomorrow! Try not to let those boys get under your skin! Sincerely, Lillian Steele”

 

This email was the last of the consent letters required for this year’s grade 9 sexual education class. The parents were all made aware of what sex ed looks like today compared to when they were in school, although most had already heard this from other parents from the years before. Her methods might be new, she may be young for a teacher, and there are risks of course, but she’s shown that it ultimately benefits everyone in the long run.

 

As Ms. Johnson was falling asleep that night, she found it somewhat amusing knowing the boys would be going to bed tonight thinking they knew everything about the world, but that they would have their eyes opened wider than ever tomorrow. 

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed the start of this story! Feel free to let me know what your early reactions are!

Chapter 2, Week 1: Welcome Class by AprilMJ

Noah Knight was the first to arrive in the classroom. Room 11. It was the first day of high school for him and he certainly didn’t want to be late and look like a fool in front of everyone. He hardly got a wink of sleep last night with the nerves having built up over the course of the summer finally culminating in what is today. Noah was a typical grade niner, tall for his age but not quite at his full height yet, hoping that one day soon he’d finally break free from being 5’11” and crack the elusive 6’0”. He still had a few years of growing left, plenty of time he thought. He wasn’t a bad looking guy with his dark brown hair loosely combed back but certainly not long and his soft eyes that had managed to win him a few smiles from the girls at his old elementary school. A lady’s man he was not though. At least not yet, he hoped. Like every young teenage boy, he spent countless hours thinking and fantasizing about the girls around him, but the ones he had particularly liked or found cute were either already taken or were too intimidating to speak to. He hoped that high school would be different. Maybe he would finally be able to put on some muscle, grow that extra inch, and muster the courage to approach someone. He was “slim and trim” as his mother would often say. Yes, he had a few abs under his shirt, but they were not worth showing off to anyone. Not yet anyway. Just recently he started to finally see hints of facial hair starting to peek through his skin. He thought it was maybe a sign of good things to come.

As students entered the classroom one by one, some Noah recognized from elementary school, others he did not, the anticipation could be felt as the start of class grew nearer and nearer. None of them really knew what to expect but they had heard a few stories of what this class was like. Some said that it was the greatest experience of their lives, where others said they still have nightmares from it that keep them up at night. Nobody ever went into great detail though or answered the simple question, why is this sex ed class any different than the ones that came before? Then adding on the element of high school, which was also new to everyone in the room, just added to the suspense. The room alone felt different. The walls were white painted cinder blocks, the floor a white and grey linoleum, and the ceiling drop down acoustic tiled like an office.

Just as the classroom appeared to be full, Noah’s best friend walked through the doorway. Gatlin Steele. Gatlin wasn’t as tall as he was, wasn’t as clean cut as he was, and certainly wasn’t as “slim and trim” as he was, but they had always been a pair through thick and thin. His family didn’t have the same comforts as Noah’s did since the Steele’s always had just enough money to get by with very little extra, but they were the most humble, nicest family he’d ever met. Gatlin’s light brown hair was a little messy today, maybe he hadn’t given himself enough time to take a shower. He could tell Gatlin had bought himself a new outfit for the first day of high school. He was happy for his friend, he looked good. On more than one occasion Noah had provided some financial “assistance” to his friend, but Gatlin was never the kind to openly ask or willingly accept anything like that. Gatlin’s kindness and openness even earned him a dance with a pretty girl at the grade 8 dance last year. That was more than Noah’s shyness had ever got him.

When the bell rang, signalling the official start of high school, the classroom full of boys looked around at each with confused faces. Where was their teacher? Had they all gone to the wrong room? But they didn’t have to wait more than a minute more, because just then a beautiful woman entered the room. Out of the corner of his eye, Noah was pretty sure he saw more than one jaw hit the floor, his included. This was why this sex ed class would be different than any that had come before, and so much better. 

“Good morning everyone! I’m very sorry I’m late but I was having difficulties rounding up what I needed for class today. I’m here now though and I hope you’re all ready for a semester full of opportunity! My name is Ms. Johnson and I’ll be your teacher for the next few months.” 

Their teacher was gorgeous and every boy in the room knew it. When she turned around to write on the chalkboard, Noah was certain that nobody was looking at whatever she was writing. He knew they were all staring at her butt, so perfectly accented by those skin tight black jeans, and swaying so beautifully as she wrote. What did she do for a living? Actually? Even though they were covered by fabric, Noah could tell her glutes were strong and her thighs stronger. But she certainly wasn’t the body builder type. No, definitely not, she was just… fit. But she was tall. She had to be at least as tall as he was, maybe even taller than everyone in the room, though not by much. Noah’s eyes then wandered down her legs and saw that she was wearing a simple pair of running shoes. “She’s simple. Maybe she runs a lot? I like that.” He thought to himself.  

As Ms. Johnson turned around to face the class again, more than one boy was snapped out of his staring trance and back to the classroom. Her big brown eyes seemed to fixate on them all at once and then she smiled. In an instant, Ms. Johnson knew she had just captured their full attention and won them all over. Boys. Such simple-minded creatures and so easy to convince with a simple smile. To these young boys, she was a little more than 10 years their elder, but they didn’t seem to care, that she could tell. She knew she wasn’t supermodel material. Her jawline not perfectly sharp, her one tooth slightly crooked, and her figure probably not perfectly shaped, but to a classroom full of boys who likely have never seen a girl in less than a one-piece swimsuit, she could be pretty convincing. She came prepared for any who weren’t already convinced they would enjoy this term though. 

“How about we start with a few introductions and then look at the syllabus? Like I said, my name is Ms. Johnson and I have been teaching at Maple Valley Secondary School for almost 10 years now. I started as a part-time intern and I’m now a full-time health and fitness teacher here. My hobbies include hiking, watching Christmas movies, and learning. Yes, the last one might be a bit cliche, but it’s true, I love learning new things and discovering things that nobody else has. I was born and raised in Maple Valley, just like many of you I’m sure, and I am very blessed to be able to call this my home. Now let’s hear a little bit about each of you!” 

One by one the boys went around the room, each giving a brief summary of their life to date. Some answered confidently whereas others answered a little more timidly, clearly being shyer around their new teacher than the others. Then, just after the last student gave his answer 15 minutes after the first, the class heard a light knock on the door. Like meerkats in the middle of a field, all the boys simultaneously turned their heads and were not disappointed by what they saw standing before them.

“Hi Ms. Johnson, I hope I’m not too late.” A mystery girl said to them from the doorway as she confidently walked into the room and stood next to the teacher.

“Not at all! In fact, we just finished our introductions! Class, I would like you to welcome your TA for the term. This is Alexis.” Ms. Johnson said to the class as Alexis gave a small wave to everyone. 

Noah heard a small crash a few rows behind him and when he turned around, he saw one of his old elementary school friends, Brody, in the process of getting up off the floor after he and his chair had obviously gone for a tumble. “Guess somebody finally paid enough attention to see Alexis.” Noah thought to himself. It was true though, even though he figured nobody would ever be as beautiful as Ms. Johnson was, Alexis was proving him very wrong. In many ways she was similar to Ms. Johnson. Her hair was slightly darker and slightly longer, but still straight and silky. She was similar in height, though maybe slightly shorter. But Alexis just had that young sexiness about her that made Noah’s heart beat a little faster inside. Her body was slimmer than Ms. Johnson’s, but he knew that under her t-shirt and light wash blue jeans that her body would be very toned, her stomach likely flat as a pancake. She clearly worked out but only to the point of making sure she was in shape. Her black t-shirt was even tight enough to her body to see that her figure was like that of a supermodel. Her waist small, her butt oh so perfect, and her boobs smaller than Ms. Johnson’s but just right for her body. Compared to Ms. Johnson’s, Alexis’ thighs, legs, and chest were slimmer. Ms. Johnson’s body was just coming out of the young adult stage and just starting to put on a little extra weight here and there, while Alexis’ was in the very middle of the teenage hottie stage. He wondered how much time she had spent sunbathing over the summer because her skin was golden white like a California surfer. As his eyes worked their way from bottom up, quickly analyzing everything about her, he knew that her most fearsome feature was her emerald eyes. Unlike Ms. Johnson’s, which were soft and sweet like a puppy’s, Alexis’ seemed to pierce right through his body like lasers. She was intimidating, that was for sure, but there was something about her that was just begging for him to step up to the plate and take on the challenge.

“Hello everyone! This will be my first term as a TA and I’m really looking forward to it! A little bit about me… I’m currently in grade 12, I’ve spent a few summers working with Ms. Johnson. I absolutely love volleyball, curling, and track. In my free time I love heading up north to go camping and hiking. Though I’m not sure what I’m going to do after high school yet, I would really like to join a research team and investigate… well you’ll all be learning about that soon enough!” Alexis said to them, inciting a bit of mystery amongst the class with that last statement. 

“Excellent! Thank you, Alexis! Now that we’re all familiar with each other, how about we dive into what this semester will hold? I’m sure you all will have plenty of questions today, but I ask that you hold on to them until the very end, and I promise that they will all be answered over the coming months. This term your time will be divided between this class and Mr. Woodland’s phys. ed. class, as well as all your other classes like math and English. Each week you will spend one block with me and four blocks with Mr. Woodland. Now, I know you all have had basic sex ed classes before, but I promise you that everything you will do in this class will be completely different, but also incredibly useful. So, what exactly are we going to do this term you may ask? What you should be asking is what aren’t we going to do? Next week we’ll learn all about what women wear, all the way from bras and panties to pants and dresses. As boring as that may sound, I promise you it will be highly… interactive. From there we’ll learn, head-to-toe, about every part of the female body, focusing specifically on genitalia. We’ll learn how things come out after they go into our bodies, puberty, and a little bit about menstruation. Then we’ll focus heavily on female pleasure, differences from body to body, sex, and relationships. Of course, we’ll sprinkle a few extra things in here and there as well. This class is ultimately meant to teach all of you the ins and outs of what you need to know about women and how to care for them, in more ways than one. I promise you that you will see things and touch things that you have likely have many questions about. This class will be very hands on and, like I said, different in many ways. Before I proceed any further, let me show you just what I mean when I say this class will be ‘different’.” Ms. Johnson said to the class.

The class watched as Ms. Johnson walked around the large wooden desk at the front of the room, reached into her tote bag, and pulled out three small clear containers, each holding some sort of creature inside. Ms. Johnson then reached inside again and pulled out a small device, resembling that of a flashlight. She set each item onto the desk one-by-one for the class to see. All at once, the boys quickly figured out what was being held in each containing… men. A murmur erupted throughout the classroom as they each discussed with their desk neighbour what could have possibly happened to make them so tiny. Ms. Johnson, having seen this exact event unfold year after year, grinned and asked the class to quiet down so she could explain.

“I see you have all figured out that my little props here are all very much alive. But they are all completely normal in all ways except for their small size. How you may ask? Because of this little device here.” Ms. Johnson held up the small metallic device for everyone to see. “I, along with many others around the world, have been working on developing this technology. I’m sure a few of you have heard the stories about how people who commit serious crimes go to jail and then are never seen or heard of again. This little device here, among many others just like it, is making the world a safer place for all of us. Bad people are taken off the streets, shrunken down using a device like this one, and then either sold, given away, or disposed of. Typically, they’re sold to celebrities or the wealthy, but oftentimes, in smaller towns, they’re given to women who could use a little companion. What they choose to do with the tiny people is completely up to them, however. Sometimes men will even step forward and ask to be voluntarily shrunk for their spouse.” A silence had fallen over the classroom as every ear was trained on what Ms. Johnson was saying. “So that’s where we are today. These three tiny individuals before us are people who have committed a serious offence and are now paying for it. And just like them, every one of you will be shrunken just like them while you learn about and explore the female body. But, unlike them, you will all be regrown back to your normal heights at the end of every class.” Ms. Johnson let those last two statements sink in as she took a momentary pause. She knew every one of them would be skeptical at first, but then quickly realize just how amazing their lives would soon become.

Noah was in complete disbelief as he listened to Ms. Johnson speak. This was truly amazing to see firsthand, but be shrunken just like them? Sounds rather dangerous. He’d stepped on many bugs in his life and it usually didn’t end well for them. Looking over at Gatlin sitting beside him, he could tell from his friend’s face that was just as skeptical as he was. But Noah had this tinge of excitement boiling up inside him. A feeling telling him that it would be okay, more than okay.

“Some of you are probably wondering how dangerous it will be to be shrunken. Others are probably imagining all the wonderful possibilities. You are all correct, it will be dangerous, but it will also be the most exciting and exhilarating experience of your lives. I brought these three here today to demonstrate just how careful you all will need to be when you’ve been shrunk though. I promise you, that if you are careful, nothing bad will happen and this term will be the best that it can be. So, without further ado… let’s get these three out and get on with the class.”

Ms. Johnson gently lifted each tiny man out of his respective container and set them on the front table. After letting the class look at them for a brief moment, she picked up the one on the far left and held him in the palm of her hand.

“As you can see, they are significantly lighter than a normal sized person. They weigh about as much as a house key or two. Now, this obviously gives the regular sized person, aka Alexis and I, a significant strength advantage. So whether you are on the floor, a chair, or a table while you’re tiny, you need to be very cognizant of where you move, because if you move to somewhere we’re not expecting you to be, this will happen…”

Ms. Johnson proceeded to place the first shrunken man on the floor directly in front of her, a few feet away from the front of the room. The class of boys all craned their heads to see what was about to happen. Ms. Johnson walked towards the chalkboard, turned back around, and began to walk towards the tiny man bolting across the floor as fast as his little legs would move. But he was no match for Ms. Johnson. She reached him three quick, long strides, and everyone watched as her sneaker came down on top of the little man, and then pushed the much larger woman along to her next step, leaving nothing but a small red mess on the floor behind her. As she walked back to the front of the room, making sure to step on the man’s remains one last time as she passed, she quickly grabbed the second tiny man off the table and set him on a chair for everyone to see. Her movements were so quick but precise. Everyone watched in awe as Ms. Johnson proceeded to sit down on the chair holding the little man, and then look forward to her class as she faced them. The poor tiny man now completely engulfed by Ms. Johnson’s butt.

“You see how easy and effortlessly both men went from being alive to being nothing more than mess? Accidents can happen in a split second and I will need each and every one of you to be as attentive as possible.”

Ms. Johnson rose from the chair and walked back to the other side of the front table, lightly brushing off some of the man’s remains from her butt as she moved. Everyone was shocked by what they just saw. They had just witnessed a man be trampled to death and another sat on and squashed in a matter of seconds. And she wanted them to be tiny like that?

“If a few of you are still unconvinced that there is any real danger involved with being tiny, I have one last demonstration for you. Alexis, will you do the honours?”

Alexis walked over to the table and picked up the final little man and held him between her finger and thumb. By now the little guy was trembling. He had just seen what happened to his little buddies, and he didn’t expect anything better for himself. “If women so choose, and this often happens in the real world, they can easily dispose of their tiny men. As Ms. Johnson just showed they can be easily crushed and are thus fragile beings. But they can be rather tough when they need to be. Unfortunately though, the human body can easily dispose of them if we so desire.” Alexis said as she quickly lifted the little man to her face, opened her mouth, tossed the little man inside, and then let the class watch as she closed her mouth and swallowed. When she reopened her mouth, there was no trace of the man at all. One second he was there, the next he was gone. “Although it’s hard to feel tiny men after they’ve gone down the throat, they’re still very much inside of us. At least for a little while until they’ve been broken down.”

He was only the second tiny man that Alexis had ever actually swallowed, but for her it was one of the greatest sensations in the world. To know that a real living man was unable to stop himself from simply dropping down her throat and into her stomach was so hot. She knew that once he was in her mouth, his life was basically over. There would be no escape at that point. Then to do it in front of a classroom full of young, inexperienced boys was a completely new animal. For them to watch her do it and for her to look at them even after she had swallowed was a massive turn on. She knew that she would be very wet by this point now that the little guy was inside her belly and about to be digested into nothing more than a few calories and some waste. But she had already felt the buzz coming from her nether regions even before she stepped into the classroom this morning. The anticipation alone was enough to get her going. This term was going to be incredible for her.

“You see class, even though you may not realize it, there are many tiny men in our world today. So you must be very careful because if a tiny man is discovered without an owner, the majority of women nowadays will simply consider them to be ‘disposable’. Yes, some are privately owned and cared for deeply, but there are far more disposable tinies out there. If you are ever lost and tiny, there is a good chance that the woman who finds you will consider you to be disposable, even though you know you’re not, and treat you as such.” Ms. Johnson informed the class. “But while you are with Alexis and I, you will all be treated with great care and respect.” Ms. Johnson let that simmer amongst the class again.

“Does anyone have any questions for me before we continue?” Ms. Johnson asked.

As Ms. Johnson began answering various questions, Noah hadn’t even noticed that Alexis had come and taken a seat beside him. When he looked over and saw her, he was certain he had just jumped a mile high. If there was anyone to be scared by, she was the one though. “Gosh she is stunning.” He thought to himself as she began whispering to him.

“You know, rumour has it that every year the third tiny man that Ms. Johnson brings out is the student who had the lowest mark from her class the year before.” Alexis said to him with a grin. Her smile melted his heart. 

Noah let that sink in for a second. “Third man… year before… Did she just swallow the worst student from the year before? Was she being serious or was she just messing with him?” But before he could ask that question, Alexis was already up and walking back to the front of the room. As she was walking away, Noah couldn’t help but take a few peeks at her butt as it swayed so magnificently. “And to think there’s a real tiny man inside of that body right now.” He thought to himself. 

“So what do you say we all give it a try now?” Ms. Johnson asked rather excitedly. “At the start of every class, one-by-one I need each of you to come up here, sit on this table, and just be still. Let’s practice, shall we?”

As she asked, one-by-one each boy nervously walked up to the front of the room, sat on the large table, and were shrunk to the same size as the three men who came before. Noah was one of the first to go through the procedure, with Gatlin following close behind. He wasn’t sure what to expect, but when the device Ms. Johnson pointed at him was turned on, he felt a slight tickle, then a little bit dizzy as his vision blurred, and when the fog cleared a moment later, he was indeed very tiny. Then, from the corner of his eye, he saw a hand reach towards him, pick him up, and carry him over to his fellow tiny classmates on the other side of the table. When he looked back, he saw that it was Alexis who was carefully arranging the tiny class. Her hand had felt so gentle on his body. This was definitely not her first rodeo. 

Noah’s legs felt a little like jello now. He felt very nervous but also very excited at the same time. To his right he could see the towering Alexis standing beside them, close to the table as she moved back and forth, delivering the tiny men to their destination. It was truly amazing. From his position, Alexis’ crotch was just a little bit higher than the edge of the table, nearly at eye level for him. Her jeans fit so snuggly against her body. He couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like to get inside of there at this size. To dive in, head first. He was so close he could almost touch her. Yet everything was still so far away at this size. Unfortunately for him, he could see that her golden fly zipper was fully closed, and he wouldn’t be able to sneak any peeks, even at this size. He felt like he was in a massive gymnasium. The ceiling, walls, and floor all felt so far away. Every time Alexis’ hand swung by he could feel a gust of air brush against his skin. Whenever someone would take a step it felt like their floor was vibrating. “This is going to take some getting used to.”

As Ms. Johnson finished shrinking the last student, she and Alexis looked down at them with their gorgeous smiles. “I hope you all have had a taste of what it’s like to be tiny and are excited about what’s to come. The bell is about to ring and the class is about to end so we need to restore everyone back to their normal selves. I ask that as you go about your day today that you think about everything you saw here today and look at the world a little differently. Do not be afraid but be aware of everything around you. We’ll really dive into things next week!” Ms. Johnson said to them, her voice loud and more dominant at such a small size.

As she said she would, Ms. Johnson restored each of them back to their original heights, making it seem like everything that had just happened had been just a dream. But a dream it certainly was not. 

*Ding!* The bell rang, signalling everyone to move on to their next class.
 
“That was insane! When’s the next class again?!” the boys said to each other as they left the room. Noah and Gatlin walked side by side, chatting feverishly about what they had just gone through. Dangerous and scary, yes it was. But it left them wanting more. So much more.

Chapter 3, Week 2: Clothing by AprilMJ
Noah woke up to the bright sunshine starting to beam through the cracks in his curtain and into his sleepy eyes. It was Monday. “Monday’s can go away.” He thought to himself while retreating under his bed covers, hoping to get just a few more minutes of sleep before he had to get up. Then it hit him, “Today’s a Ms. Johnson day!” It was hard to believe that they already had a full week of high school under their belts. Sure, the first couple of days were full of “new and exciting things” as his mother would say, but by the end of the week they were all starting to settle into their routines and it was starting to feel a lot like the schooling they were used to. Math, science, geography, and gym class were all pretty dull. Then there was his sex ed class… Noah couldn’t seem to shake that class out of his mind and neither could any of his classmates. It was the talking point during every lunch break, group chat, and phone call. It was the only class that was truly “fun”. The way Ms. Johnson and Alexis stood before his tiny class and addressed them was unforgettable. He and his classmates had spent the entire week trying to figure out what the rest of the semester would actually be like. Ms. Johnson had said that the class would be highly interactive and visual, but what did that really mean? 

Noah rolled out of bed, showered, brushed his teeth, and tried to find something that would look presentable to wear. After all, it’s not every day you have a chance to impress not one, but two beautiful girls. After a quick breakfast, Noah waved goodbye to his mother and hurried out the door to catch the school bus. It was almost amusing how the hierarchy worked on school buses. The senior students always sat at the back of the bus while the newbies were forced to the front. Noah was among the first group of students to board the bus and took his seat in the third row from the front. Even though boarding first meant he had the longest bus ride, it wasn’t so bad. He had learned from the week before that on the third stop the first of two beautiful girls would board, with the second following soon after on the fourth stop. From chatting with his friends who had already done their digging, he knew the first girl as Shelby Levesque and the second as Noelle. He hadn’t figured out Noelle’s last name yet but that would come in time. He figured that they were both in either grade 11 or 12 since they would always sit near the back of the bus. Once he had even managed to make a brief moment of eye contact with Noelle before shying away.

Watching the two girls walk by his seat while on their way to the back was the highlight of his mornings. Shelby was shorter than most girls but she always walked with so much confidence and purpose. She also stood out from a crowd with her red hair that was subtle, but very pleasant to look at, and her lightly freckled face that just screamed cuteness. Last week he even managed to score a glimpse of her tight midriff as she walked by him since she was wearing a shirt that was just long enough to meet the school’s dress code, while being short enough to ride up a little and drive all the boys crazy. He figured Shelby was originally from overseas since her face and body had a hint of european beauty in it. Then there was Noelle. By the time Noelle walked by, Noah’s heart was already set ablaze with lust for Shelby. So Noelle would practically send him over the edge and make his body explode. Noelle was definitely taller than Shelby, but he figured she was probably shorter than both himself, Ms. Johnson and Alexis. Noelle had the most gloriously golden blonde hair he had ever seen on anyone though. She kept it straight and silky to just above her shoulders and then transitioned it to wavy curls at the end that gave her a very exquisite look. Even the rest of her body below her face was a marvel to look at. Noah didn’t think she was as big of a fitness nut as Alexis was since Noelle’s figure didn’t look to be supermodel thin, but her chest was bigger than Alexis’ and her butt was going to be a very close rival. Unfortunately for him, she tended to dress far more conservatively than most of the other girls so it was hard to really tell what kind of assets she was hiding from him. He envied the boys at the back of the bus who were able to chat with those two girls while he was stuck sitting with Gatlin. 

“Did I tell you I got to say ‘hi’ to Noelle today?” Gatlin whispered from the seat across from him.

“No! What did she say?!” Noah whispered back, though his excited voice was raised slightly higher than it should’ve been. He knew that Gatlin got on the bus at the same time as Noelle but he never thought he’d be able to actually talk to her.

Gatlin crossed the aisle and pushed Noah against the window so they could sit closer together while speaking. “Oh she was very friendly. Probably the friendliest girl I’ve ever spoken to. She said ‘hi’ back and then asked me how I enjoyed my first week of school. But then her phone rang and she had to answer it so I didn’t get to say anything else.” 

So it was true, Gatlin really had spoken to her. Maybe he’d have to ask his friend for a few pointers sometime. For the remainder of the bus ride, Gatlin played on his phone on his own seat while Noah sat in deep thought, trying to plan for every possible scenario when he would finally have a chance to speak with one of the beautiful girls sitting just a handful of rows behind him. Whenever he heard one of them laugh, it brought a joyous smile to his face.

Once they arrived at school, Noah and Gatlin were met by disappointment when they learned that the class blocks were flipped on a weekly basis so they would have to wait until the end of the day for Ms. Johnson’s class. “The suspense builds.” Noah thought to himself. He knew today was going to be a good day though just because of what was waiting for him. First on his schedule today, science.

---- 

It was the moment they had all been waiting for. There were still five more minutes before the class would officially begin but there were no empty seats around him. Everyone was in full attendance for Ms. Johnson’s class. Nobody would dare be late for something like this. Noah’s day had been pretty dull so far so he was hoping this would be the real “pick me up” he needed. Noah did learn that he would have to go bug hunting for his science class. Apparently they needed to find a bug, capture it, and then study its habits over the course of a week. He didn’t hate the idea for a project but as he was sitting in the sex ed classroom, he found it kind of ironic given that he’d be the bug in a world of giants soon enough. Just then, he felt a sharp bump on his arm as Gatlin signalled to him that their teachers were entering the room. 

Ms. Johnson strode into the room with Alexis following close behind. Both women were carrying tote bags that were obviously very full as he could see clothes beginning to overflow from them. “Gosh, they are even more beautiful than they were last week.” Noah thought to himself as he watched the two women enter. Ms. Johnson was wearing a dark green utility shirt dress with buttons down the front, pockets over her breasts, a waist belt wrapped tightly to show off her stunning figure, and the bottom of the dress coming to just above her knees. Alexis on the other hand was wearing a dark pair of very tight jeans coming to just above her ankles, a simple purple, form-fitting t-shirt, and a pair of tan coloured sandals. 

“Good afternoon everyone! My my, aren’t we all looking eager today! So many young men ready to learn something new, I love it!” Ms. Johnson cheerfully said to her class. “Well I hope you’re all ready for some fun because I promise that by the time you leave today, you will have not only learned something new, but probably seen something new as well. We’ll get to the shrinking momentarily but before we do, I hope that you all remember what we told you last week. Shrinking is not a game. It’s very dangerous for each and every one of you if you don’t take it seriously. For anyone who has since forgotten this important lesson, Alexis has something to show you.”

“To give everyone a quick refresh, you all remember the little guy who ended up sliding down my throat and into my tummy last week, right?” Alexis asked the class.

The class gave a collective nod with a few “yep’s” mixed in. How could anyone forget watching something like that. They had literally watched a tiny man disappear before their very eyes.

“Well a few days after that, I found this after using the bathroom.” Alexis said as she held up a very small, white, somewhat round object. It was too small for anyone to see from far away though. “Maybe you can’t see it. I’ll pass it around for everyone to get a good look at. I promise it’s been thoroughly cleaned though.”

One by one the boys passed the small object to each other as they tried to figure out what it could be. As it was about halfway through the class, Noah could hear a loud gasp from the boy currently holding the object, obviously figuring out what it was.

“Ah ah, keep it a secret until everyone’s had a chance to look at it.” Alexis warned the boy.

Then the object made its way to Noah and Gatlin. They each took a long look at it, gently rolling it between their fingers. It was very hard and quite rough, almost like a peppercorn. Whatever it was, it had clearly been through hell while travelling through Alexis’ body. The two boys passed it along to the next student as they continued to mull over what it could possibly be. Then, just as it was being handed back to Alexis, the answer clicked in Noah’s brain and it frightened him to the bone.

“So are there any guesses?” Alexis asked. Noah then saw a hand raise in front of him. “Yes, Brayden?” Alexis called.

“Umm. Is it… the skull from the man you swallowed last week?” Now the class breathed a collective gasp and sat in a brief moment of silence as they realized their friend was most definitely correct.

“Very good! You’re right! Now I hope this convinces all of you that being tiny presents many dangers and you must be aware of your surroundings at all times. The little guy from last week obviously didn’t fare too well against me considering this is all that was left after just a few days.”

“Thank you Alexis. Like she said class, please please please be very careful when you’re tiny. Things happen quickly, and I hate to say it, but this…” Ms. Johnson held up the badly beaten skull, “could be you if you do something foolish.” Ms. Johnson said to everyone. “Now I hope this frightens you a little, but not to the point of you wanting to run out of the room and never come back. Like I said, we’re going to learn and see a lot today. Today’s lesson will be most visual as you get used to being tiny, but there will be dangers no matter where you are or what you’re doing when you’re that size. This was just a short introduction to remind you to be safe as we learn. Now I’m sure you’re all curious to know what these mystery bags hold. These, class, are the props for today. Rather, they are our clothes.” Ms. Johnson said with a slight giggle and a smile.

Ms. Johnson reached into her bag and pulled out a small pair of women’s underwear. Noah had seen ones like these in his mother’s clothing magazines before even though he wasn’t supposed to.  

“Can anyone tell me what these are called?” Ms. Johnson asked the class. 

There was a pause as the class thought about it and then Brayden raised his hand again and Ms. Johnson called on him.

“Panties?” Brayden said hesitantly.

“A good guess and that was the answer I was hoping for! In a way, you’re right, but this is actually called a thong. Unlike panties, these have much less fabric and tend to only cover up the most important part of a lady. Thongs are also commonly used in lingerie for when you really want to spice things up in the bedroom. More on lingerie later though. Now, we need to get you all shrunken down to a more exciting size and then we can really dive into today’s lesson.”

As Ms. Johnson proceeded to shrink everyone just as she did last week, Noah was already beginning to feel rather excited. There was just something special about seeing the beautiful Ms. Johnson hold up a small thong, which she’d probably worn before, and then tell the class about it. Seeing the thong instantly sent his mind whirling, thinking more about where that thong had been and what it’d seen. 

“Noah are you ready?” Ms. Johnson said to him, snapping him back to the classroom.

“Yes, Ms. Johnson. Thank you.” Noah replied. Ms. Johnson smiled at him before pointing the little metallic device at him. Did she know what he was thinking and was that why she smiled? She must know, he was terrible at hiding what he was thinking.

While Ms. Johnson was shrinking everyone and lining them up on the front desk, Noah noticed Alexis setting up a white room divider screen in the back corner of the room. He began to feel a little nervous now that the initial excitement was wearing off. What were they planning? 

“Very good! Now that you’re all at the perfect size for learning, let’s get started shall we? To make things a little more interesting, how about we start ourselves off with a pop quiz? You don’t have to pass this one since we haven’t actually learned anything yet, but there will be a quiz at the end of class that you must all pass. This is one term that I think you all should know because your future girlfriends and wives may ask you about it someday.” Ms. Johnson said as she began to slowly unbutton the top of her dress. When Ms. Johnson spoke again, she had unbuttoned about half of her dress and it was now open to just below her chest, partially exposing a black bra underneath. “Now I know that these are actually called ‘breasts’ but from my experience that word tends to make men nervous, so I’m going to refer to them as ‘boobs’ as often as I can.” Ms. Johnson said as she began squeezing them together. She was good, she knew how to capture her audience. “So can anyone tell me what the term is for the space or line between a woman’s boobs?” Ms. Johnson asked as she pointed towards her chest. 

The class thought about it for a minute and to his left he saw his elementary school friend, Ryan, raise his hand. 

“Is it called your cleavage?” Ryan asked timidly. The stutter in his voice perfectly summed up the feeling in all of their minds. On one hand they were extremely excited to be watching a stunning woman teach them about her boobs, but on the other hand, Ms. Johnson was standing so close yet so far above them that if she wanted, she could spin around and sit on them like they were nothing. They were so close to her that they could even smell the fruitiness of her perfume. It was an exhilarating feeling.

“Very good! I’m quite impressed!” Ms. Johnson said to tiny Ryan. Her voice was like an angel at this size, Noah thought to himself.

“So Ryan, for your bravery in answering that question, how would you like to assist me in the rest of today’s lesson?”

“Okay.” Ryan nervously replied. 

“For today, we’re going to see and learn about all the common types of clothes that women wear. I’ll be demonstrating things like bras, panties, and lingerie while Alexis will be showing you various types of tops, skirts, pants, and shorts. As some of you have already noticed, we’ve brought in a screen that we’ll change behind. This is only to keep everyone from suffering sensory overload today. But do not fear, for next week we’ll dive into the female body. This week’s lesson is all about what goes on top though.” Ms. Johnson said with a sweet smile. 

“Now then, let’s begin. As we can see, Alexis is wearing a very cute pair of dark wash skinny jeans with a basic form fitting t-shirt.” Ms. Johnson said as Alexis did a little twirl. “This is probably the most common outfit you’ll see on women. But don’t be fooled, there are many types of jeans and shirts. For example, some jeans are loose, some ride up higher than others on the butt, some have higher or lower waists, some are skinny everywhere except near the ankles - this is called a flare - and some are ripped to give a different look. Unfortunately we only have time to cover the absolute essentials today but my hope is you’ll leave today knowing more than you did coming in. Good then, Alexis will now head over to get changed into her next outfit while I’ll start teaching you about our undies.”

Noah’s heart began to race with excitement. The tiny boys each exchanged giddy looks with each other as they prepared for what was coming next. Just as she had said, Alexis walked behind the white screen at the back of the room and Ms. Johnson began to strip in front of them. First she removed her little black shoes that were different from the sneakers she had been wearing last week, and then began to unbutton the rest of her dress. It seemed like an eternity while waiting for Ms. Johnson to finish unbuttoning. Each button revealing more and more of her glorious upper body. When she finally finished and pulled the dress off her body, the class stood frozen in awe. For many it was the first time they had ever seen a real woman in just her underwear, Noah included. Sure he had seen pictures in magazines and seen girls in bikinis before, but this was just different. It felt so much more… intimate. Ms. Johnson was standing before them in nothing more than a black bra that seemed to be giving her boobs a warm hug, and a pair of black cotton panties that fit like they had been perfectly molded to her body.

Ms. Johnson knew that just seeing her like this would be a first for many of the boys. Every year her class would always freeze as their eyes worked up and down as they tried to take her all in. She had come to find this moment pretty cute though and let them just look for a solid couple seconds before she would continue with the lesson. “They’re so innocent.” She thought to herself with a silent giggle. “And they don’t even know what’s coming next week.” 

“I can tell you’re all enjoying what you see but let’s continue with the lesson, hmm?” Ms. Johnson said to the class. Many of the boys blushed as they realized they had been caught staring at their teacher. But for some reason the feeling didn’t seem to last. It was almost as though she had intended for this to happen. Even as Ms. Johnson was beginning to speak again, Noah couldn’t stop looking at her body. It was marvelous. Her skin was a tanned white from head to toe. Her stomach didn’t have any abs but it was nearly as flat as a pancake and her waist smaller and tighter than he originally thought it might be. Her thighs, legs, and arms all very nicely toned but her body was definitely just beginning to show signs of her teenage body leaving and her more adult body coming in. Her hips and lower belly just starting to build a little more mass, and her boobs definitely at their full size now, giving her a hint of additional curviness. At a quick glance though, Noah would’ve thought he was looking at the body of someone who was in the middle of their teenage prime. He began to wonder what Alexis’ body would like in comparison. Alexis was probably a bit thinner and tighter everywhere, but Ms. Johnson’s was certainly a sight to behold. He was hoping Ms. Johnson would never stop smiling just because it was so big and warm and complemented everything else he was seeing so well.

“... panties like these tend to cover more of the rear and don’t ride up as much compared to the next type I’ll show you.” Ms. Johnson said as Noah tuned back into the lesson. She even did a little twirl like Alexis did earlier, giving them a tease of her panty-clad butt. “But before we do that, I would like Ryan’s assistance now. By the end of the term I hope you all will have an opportunity to do this because I promise you it will pay dividends in your future relationships. For now, Ryan will be the lucky number one and you can all ask him about it after class. Ryan, are you ready?” 

Ryan nodded and took a step towards his teacher, unsure of what she could possibly need him for. Out of the corner of his eye, Noah noticed that Alexis had finished changing and had rejoined the class from the sidelines. She was wearing a pair of tight black pants and a very short t-shirt. If it wasn’t for Ms. Johnson, he was certain his eyes would have stayed glued to her body. When he looked back at Ms. Johnson, she was holding his tiny friend, Ryan, in one hand and was opening the front of her panties with her other. 

“As Ryan is about to learn first hand, panties, thongs, and lingerie all fit and feel a little differently. It is important that you understand this class, just in case you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to impress your partner.” Ms. Johnson finished saying just as she released her tiny student. He fell just a short way before disappearing into the deep black abyss of her panties. The class gasped so loudly that Noah was sure both Ms. Johnson and Alexis could hear it. He even thought he heard a small gasp come from Ms. Johnson. Though he was out of sight now as she let her panties snap back against her body, Noah envied his friend, knowing exactly where he was. He wondered what his friend had gotten to see before he was plunged into the darkness. 

“For all of you who are thinking back to our demonstrations last week, don’t be too afraid. It’s quite safe where your classmate is right now. We’ll talk more about this in the future, but if you ever find yourself in a situation like Ryan is in right now, don’t feel too alarmed. If she knows you’re in there and is careful, chances are you’ll be absolutely fine no matter how long you’re in there for. If she doesn’t know you’re in there, you should be doing everything you can to let her know because bad things can happen very quickly. As Ryan is experiencing right now, panties like these fit snuggly but not as tightly as other types of underwear. Your classmate will definitely be able to notice a difference when I put on a thong next though. Unlike male underwear, our undies often need to be form fitting because we wear tight clothes that will show pantylines and we need a little help with discharge and our periods (more on this in the future). And unlike men who have to deal with spontaneous erections, we don’t have extra baggage down there so we don’t need thick, spacious underwear. Another thing you should know about female underwear is that there is an extra piece of fabric in the crotch, this is called the gusset. It looks like a pocket if you don’t know what it’s for. This extra piece of fabric is for manufacturing, to promote breathability, and to help absorb any discharge (an almost sticky fluid) that is produced by our female bodies throughout the day. This discharge is completely normal and happens every day for most girls. The extra piece of fabric is located right here, right next to the opening of the vagina.” Ms. Johnson said to everyone as she touched the lower portion of her crotch. Noah was almost certain he could see Ryan’s tiny outline right where Ms. Johnson has just touched, but he couldn’t tell for sure. “Bras on the other hand are either to visually impress your partner, cover up someone’s boobs, or to support their boobs. The third is the most common reason since unsupported breasts will often lead to back problems later in life.” Ms. Johnson then proceeded to show them all where the ‘cups’, ‘straps’, ‘underwire’, ‘hook’, and ‘wings’ were located on her bra before leaving to change behind the screen. The eyes of every boy in the room followed her until she was completely out of sight, watching her butt move as her panties hugged her cheeks and likely held their tiny friend firmly against her body. 

“After seeing Ms. Johnson’s demonstration, I likely won’t be able to top that, but I think you’ll find what I have to show quite interesting as well.” Alexis said as she walked back to the front of the room. “These pants are called leggings and this top is called a crop top. You may have also heard the term ‘yoga pants’ be used before and leggings are basically the same. They fit very tightly to the body but are super flexible and comfortable to wear. Like jeans, they come in a variety of different types. You can buy warmer ones for the winter, cooler ones for exercising in, some that have a flare at the bottom, and others that come in a multitude of colours and patterns. I’m not sure if any of you curl, but I love the sport of curling and pants like these with a little flare on the bottom have become the pant of choice to wear while out on the ice since they’re flexible, super comfy, and look pretty nice too. As for my shirt, crop tops are pretty self-explanatory. They’re essentially just a normal t-shirt, except the bottom half or so has been ‘cropped off’ to give a look like this.” Alexis said to everyone. 

“Ms. Johnson was right, he was already having sensory overload and the class was far from over.” Noah thought to himself. He looked over at Gatlin who was still standing beside him and he looked like he was going to fall over from trying to look at everything at once. Noah felt his friend’s pain though. There was so much goodness to try and take in all at once. Now being able to see a little more of Alexis’ body thanks to her crop top, he could tell his initial assumptions were all correct. Her stomach was even flatter than Ms. Johnson’s and she even had some abs that were just slightly visible. Her leggings even showed that her thighs and calves were tighter than he had originally thought. He wondered now what her boobs looked like because the bottom of her crop top was hovering an inch or so just above her belly after covering up her chest, making him think they might be slightly larger than he had guessed. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her hips though, so perfectly proportioned against her supermodel waist. He prayed she would turn around soon so he could take in what he could only guess was a magnificent butt.

“Looks like Ms. Johnson is ready again so I’m going to head back and change into outfit number three!” Alexis said, beaming at the class, instantly melting them all from the inside out. She was right, Ms. Johnson had changed into a matching set of blue underwear and was walking back to the front. This time her bottoms were significantly smaller than before.

“Hello again everyone! This is called a thong…” Ms. Johnson said while hooking her thumb under the waistband, “... and this is called a push up bra. They call it a push up bra because that’s essentially what happens. The bra is designed so that it ‘pushes’ the boobs upwards, giving the impression that they’re larger than they actually are. Now thongs are extremely useful for hiding panty lines. As you just saw from Alexis, pants like leggings fit very tightly and if you’re wearing something big like panties, you’ll tend to be able to see the outline of them through the pants. But because thongs have so much less material and fit tighter, there are essentially no lines that can show through. If you’re wondering, your classmate is still nestled inside, though he’s a little higher up this time because I want to teach you all something else shortly. I encourage you again to ask Ryan about his experience here today though because I’m sure he’ll say that these are quite a bit tighter than the last pair I had on.”

Ms. Johnson then spun around so she was facing away from everyone. “I hope you all can see what I mean when I said that there is really no opportunity for panty lines because there is so much less material on a thong.” It was so true. Noah and his classmates had a front row seat to witness Ms. Johnson’s butt on full display. Other than a little bit of fabric escaping from between her butt cheeks at the top at bottom, there was virtually no fabric on the back at all. It was truly a sight. So much power standing just a few feet away from them. Standing at just 2 inches tall, Noah knew without a doubt that Ms. Johnson’s butt could engulf his entire body at this size with ease if she wanted to. She could probably even sit on the majority of them at the same time if she wanted to. He felt like he was standing next to the wall of a house, she was just so much larger than he was. He doubted that he would fare any better than the tiny man who she sat on just a week ago. At his normal size, her butt wouldn’t seem all that ginormous, but in his current state, it was unfathomable. At this size he could even see a few small freckles and imperfections in the skin on her butt.

Ms. Johnson spun back around, figuring she’d given her class just long enough to see everything they wanted. “Have any of you ever heard the term ‘cameltoe’ before?” Ms. Johnson asked. After meeting a wall of silence, Ms. Johnson proceeded with her explanation. “Cameltoe is when a woman’s underwear or pant rides up to the point of showing the outline of her labia majora, or ‘pussy lips’ as you may know them as. Let me show you what I mean.” Ms. Johnson then reached down to her thong and started pulling upwards on her waistband, pulling the fabric tighter and tighter against the bottom of her crotch. It was no wonder Ms. Johnson moved tiny Ryan up higher. If he were at the bottom of her thong right now, he’d be sliced into a red stain. Then, as if magically appearing before their eyes, they could clearly see the outline of two bulges meeting together at the middle. Noah couldn’t believe it. They were literally getting a tease as to what Ms. Johnson’s most private area looked like. 

“For some women, their vulvas - the outer part of a female’s genitals - are shaped so that hiding their cameltoe can be very tricky, where for others it’s very easy to hide. So if you ever happen to see this on a girl, please be mindful about saying anything. Chances are high that she would feel very embarrassed about it. Girls can’t choose what they look like down below, so whether or not their cameltoe is easy to hide is not a choice they have the luxury of making. We’ll learn a little more about that down the road, but for now I hope you now know what it is if you happen to see someone’s cameltoe.” Ms. Johnson said.

----

As the class continued on, the boys learned all about different bras, tops, skirts, pants, lingerie, and shoes. They learned all about sports bras and bralettes, how to open and close bras, that some bras have padding where others don’t, some have underwires where others don’t. They saw underwear from bikini panties to boyshorts, cheekies to g-strings, and thongs to flutter panties. Alexis showed them pencil skirts, mini skirts, asymmetrical hem skirts, tennis skirts, and a-lines. Alexis even did a full demonstration on shorts all the way from capris that came down to between the knee and ankle to booty shorts that covered the butt and nothing more. Noah learned that pantyhose isn’t really just another type of panty but rather another kind of tights that are worn on the legs that are semi-transparent but hide imperfections in the skin. Unfortunately for them, Ms. Johnson didn’t actually model any lingerie since she forgot them at her home, but she did show a 5 minute clip from the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show last year. The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show wasn’t just any fashion show, it was the Queen of all fashion shows because the models were among the prettiest in the world and they all wore expensive lingerie while strutting up and down the runway. Even though it wasn’t the same as seeing a woman in person just a few feet away, Noah knew he had fallen in love with at least a dozen of the models in just those short 5 minutes. Then Ms. Johnson and Alexis showed them some shoes… There were so many different types of shoes. By the end of the shoe demonstration, Noah was really hoping they wouldn’t be tested on naming all the shoes. There were open and closed high heels, kitten heels, stiletto heels, wedges, pumps, lita boots, flats, runners, sandals, high brown boots, military boots… the list went on and on. No doubt, those girls love their shoes.

“I know we’ve covered a lot in just a short period of time but I hope everyone learned something about what girls wear and feel a little more confident if you ever find yourself in a conversion about it. Before the class ends I have one more pop quiz for you just to reinforce what we’ve learned today. One by one, I’m going to take each of you with me behind the screen and all you have to do is identify and name two types of underwear. For example, you may or may not see a thong or a pair of boyshorts and all you have to do is tell me which ones they are. Then once you pass I’ll regrow you and you’re free to go about the rest of your day! Everyone has to pass this test though so we’ll stay as long as it takes for you all to get it right. Alexis will wait with you here and reward you for your efforts today. Since Ryan got the earlier question right and learned something different than all of you today, he’ll receive an automatic pass on this quiz and can be the first to leave. Like I said earlier though, I encourage you all to speak with him and listen to what he has to say!”

As she walked behind the screen and away from her class, Ms. Johnson reached down into her undies and pulled out her brave little student. He did well today, she was certain of that. She tried not to let herself feel too aroused today to save the student some grief, but there were several moments where he ended up slipping further down than she had intended and his little squirms ended up doing wonders for her body. It was all she could do to hide what she was feeling from the rest of the class. In time they would learn. “At the end of the day, whether he’s older or younger, a tiny man is still a tiny man and they’re there to serve a very important purpose for women.” Ms. Johnson reminded herself.

“You did very well today, Ryan. I’m very proud of you.” Ms. Johnson whispered to the little student who was now being held in the palm of her hand. She just now noticed his clothes. “I’m sorry about your clothes. I should have told you to bring a second pair to change into. If you’d like, you can walk down the hall and use the dryers in the hospitality classroom. I’m just glad you didn’t find your way inside or else that would’ve really got your clothes messy.” The boy just nodded and smiled at her. She loved her job. Did he understand that last comment? She wasn’t sure. But she did know he would be absolutely exhausted by the time he got home and she knew today would be unforgettable for him. After regrowing him back to his normal height, he stood there for a second and just looked at her face, then at her crotch, and then back to her face, and left the room, still grinning from ear to ear. She had put her green dress back on but she knew he was trying to admire the place that he had just spent the entire class. It didn’t bother her in the least though for he had definitely learned something today and she had got to have a bit of fun as well. 

Back at the front of the room, the rest of the class had just finished watching Alexis reach under the long blue and white floral sundress she was now wearing and pull down her pair of panties. “Since you all did so well today, this is my little gift to all of you! Feel free to touch, climb, and play with them all you want until Ms. Johnson is ready for you! Just don’t let us forget about you while you’re still on them cause I’ll be putting them back on before I go home!” Alexis said with a cute laugh. Though she had been very careful to not reveal anything that was under her skirt, the boys all agreed that this was the perfect ending to a perfect class. They didn’t even seem to mind that they didn’t get to see Alexis on full display. Probably because simply watching a girl take off her underwear and then just stand there, likely totally nude under that thin dress, was pretty mesmerizing in itself. Some of the boys rushed forward like they were a pack of wild animals while others approached Alexis’ panties with far more caution. For Noah, he couldn’t believe how soft they were when he finally summoned the courage to touch them. He had seen Ms. Johnson model pair after pair but now actually getting to touch one… it was like touching lightning. Little bursts of energy and excitement were firing like crazy within his body. It felt so naughty, so wrong, but so right. They were a simple shade of blue with a few lace accents on the waistband, but none of them cared whether they were super fancy or super plain since this was the first time any of them had even touched a pair so freely before. Then there was the smell. Smelling her panties was like smelling the most addictive drug on the planet. Noah never wanted it to end. In fact, he wanted more. He began to wonder how he could possibly get to the source of this wonderful scent. But eventually it did end as he was called by Ms. Johnson for his test just as he was laying on his back, in the middle of the panty’s crotch, imagining where he would end up if he just laid there forever and ever. It was like laying on a soft cloud. 

Alexis had spent the entire class trying hard to act professional in front of Ms. Johnson and avoid letting her excitement get the best of her. Although this was her first time TA-ing Ms. Johnson’s class and she really didn’t have as much experience with tiny men as she made it seem like, she envied Ms. Johnson. She knew that as soon as Ryan answered that question correctly, he’d be in for the ride of his life. She only wished it was with her instead. But she knew that she shouldn’t reveal herself to the boys. Sure, some of them seem to be sweet and kind, but many, if not all of them, were typical, dick-thinking, perverted teenage boys who wanted nothing more than to get into her pants. She wanted more than just a quick fix though. She wanted something longer. She wanted a tiny man who would love her to the end of time and back without giving it a second thought. Disposables were fun, but love would be even better. “It would be oh so easy though.” Alexis thought to herself, imagining what it would feel like to suddenly slip on the panties that were acting as the plaything for a group of tiny boys and then pull them up, not giving the tiny beings even a second to react. She had spent the entire class modelling for the tiny boys, always being careful not to crush them, and probably giving them all raging boners. Helping her find some relief was the least they could do. Right? Maybe next week Ms. Johnson would let her in on the real fun.

Noah was nervous for his test but also very relaxed at the same time. After seeing a model-like woman strip down to her tiniest underwear and then seeing a tiny man come out unscathed after being dropped into them, being around her didn’t feel quite so scary. When he was picked up and carried behind the screen, he saw 8 pairs of underwear laid out neatly on the floor before him. When Ms. Johnson asked him to name just two he pointed towards the blue thong she had been wearing earlier and a pair of hot pink bikini panties. He found bikini panties the easiest to remember since they had a fair bit of material on the back, but weren’t square-ish like boyshorts were. Plus he didn’t think he’d ever forget what that blue thong looked like considering Ms. Johnson had teased exactly what she looked like underneath that fabric just a short while ago.

“Very good Noah! First try! I have no doubt you’re going to impress your future girlfriend someday.” Ms. Johnson whispered to him with a grin. She always spoke like that friend who’s there for you when you need them most; so calm, kind, and encouraging. He had never been alone with a girl like this before and his throat felt absolutely parched to the point where he couldn’t even say anything to her. All he could do was give her a weak half-smile. He was still sitting in the palm of her hand, close to her eye level now, but he could practically feel the power radiating out of her hand. At this size she could eat him just like Alexis had done to that man last week or clench her hand together and squish him like a grape. But she had said there was a big difference between tiny men like him and disposables so he began to feel more at ease the longer he was with her. Her big brown eyes were peering down at him. They were sweet and warm but looked focused and purposeful at the same time. He almost felt safe in her hand though. As if nothing could hurt him as long as she was guarding him. “I hope you enjoyed our class today, Noah. I know that there was a lot of seeing and listening today, but like I told the boys who came before you, the next lesson will be far more hands on. I recommend that you bring a change of clothes next week because things could get a little messy and I wouldn’t want you to sit like that for the entire day after we’re finished. Do you have any questions before I regrow you and let you leave?” 

Noah had plenty of questions, sure, but nothing that he was brave enough to ask her today. He wanted to ask if they would all survive the semester (literally), if he could take a pair of her underwear home with him for ‘studying’, if he could get one more peek under her dress, or if any of them would ever have the chance to see Alexis like they had seen her today. But he couldn’t ask those questions to a sweet woman like her, not today at least. So he bit his tongue and gave his head a shake to say ‘no’. Ms. Johnson gave one more smile before restoring him back to his original height and showed him the way out. It felt strange being normal again after being just 2 inches tall for the last hour and a bit. He felt like he could move at the speed of The Flash and with the strength of The Hulk. He made a moment of eye contact with Ms. Johnson and then left the room. It was very strange to think that just a minute earlier she could’ve squished him like a bug, where now they were practically seeing eye-to-eye. Noah walked down the hall with a little extra pep in his step. One stunning woman in nothing more than a skimpy thong and bra, another who let them play in her underwear, so many shoes, pants, shorts, and shirts, and even a glimpse of cameltoe. He felt like he had seen it all today. This class felt even more like a dream than the last one. Where would they go from here? This was only week two!
End Notes:

Back with another chapter! This chapter ended up being way longer than I originally thought it would be, but there was so much I wanted to write for this topic. I could've kept going even further but I've got even bigger and better ideas in store. Let me know what you're thinking! Hope you're enjoying this as much as I am!

Chapter 4, Week 2: Gym Class by AprilMJ

Noah had barely got a wink of sleep last night. His mind was still reeling after yesterday’s class with Ms. Johnson and Alexis. Even though he really hadn’t seen anything he hadn’t already seen before - meaning a woman in something that only covered her boobs and her crotch - there was just something magical about the way their teachers had shown them everything. Noah knew that he and his entire class could have been effortlessly scooped up and dropped wherever they so desired at a moment’s notice just like his friend, Ryan, had been. On one hand Noah knew there would be dangers with that idea. But on the other hand, if he could go back and redo that entire class, he knew he’d try answering that question so he could’ve been in Ryan’s shoes. Noah had just spent the entire evening and night replaying the events in his mind, even imagining himself in their monstrous hands as they gave him a personal lesson. Their bodies would be forever ingrained in his memory. Ms. Johnson’s so strong, curvy, and elegant. Alexis’ so tight, her entire figure so supermodel-like, and her face so piercingly intimidating. He and his friends had all tried getting a hold of Ryan last night, but nobody could seem to reach him. Parts of them were concerned he’d been injured or something, but they’d all seen him walk out the classroom relatively unscathed. They all really wanted to know what it was like being so close to their marvelous teacher though.

It was lunch time now and Noah, Gatlin, and Brody were all sitting together in an isolated corner of the cafeteria, hoping Ryan would be coming along soon. Unfortunately neither one of them had any classes with Ryan until after lunch so they weren’t even sure if he was here today.

Noah noticed his newest friend, Brayden, sitting a few tables over from them with a group of girls he had seen from his science class. He didn’t know any of their names but he reckoned Brayden had learned them all by now. He was a good looking guy, Noah could admit that. He was just a little taller than Noah was, but between his messy-on-purpose jet black hair, strong jawline, soft blue eyes, and athletic body, he was a popular item with the girls. He and Brayden had just clicked on the first day. They had sat next to each other in the math class following Ms. Johnson’s introduction and really hit it off by comparing notes on what they had seen and each liked the most about her. Brayden was the first real friend Noah had who actually knew real things and had real experiences with girls. Brody and Ryan were great in elementary school, but none of them had been on an official date or even had their first kiss yet. Ryan had light blonde hair, Brody with dark blonde, and they were both fairly tall, but neither of them really carried any sort of bulky masculinity. Brayden had both of those milestones checked off already and already had his sights set on having sex someday. Sex. Something they all knew they wanted but something that felt so far out of reach. Just then, he saw the friend they all desperately wanted to talk to stride into the lunchroom and walk towards them. Finally, they might get a few answers.

“Hey fellas, how’s everyone today?” Ryan asked them, obviously in a very chipper mood.

“We’re good but probably not as good as you are.” Brody playfully said to their friend. Out of the corner of his eye, Noah spotted Brayden get up from his chair and begin walking over to them, clearly noticing that Ryan was here now.

“Ryan, my man!” Brayden said, coming up behind Ryan and giving him a playful punch to the gut. “So you managed to survive after all! We thought maybe Ms. Johnson had stopped by your house last night for the encore performance! We saw you disappear into those A-OK panties but then didn’t hear from you again. So tell us, what was it like, did you see ‘anything’? And don’t shy out on the details.” Brayden pulled up a chair and leaned in, intent on hearing everything Ryan had to say.

“Where do I even begin? To answer your second question, I really didn’t get to see anything. When she initially picked me up and dropped me I was so disoriented. Maybe if I had’ve been ready for it I could’ve prepared myself, but I honestly wasn’t expecting that to happen. It was all such a blur. Then once I realized where I was when I got there, it was so dark that I could barely see my own hand. But honestly, once I got past that initial panic, it felt like I was in heaven. Man, you guys wouldn’t even believe how amazing it was! I didn’t even care that I couldn’t see anything by that point. It was so warm and soft and snug. So snug! You know that feeling when you wake up in the middle of the night and you’re completely trapped by your bedsheets? It was sort of like that. It was so hard to move anywhere. Possible but difficult. And the smell… It was like a fermented fruit combined with a little bit of sweatiness but… different and better. It was also very clean smelling, like when you just step out of the shower. And let me tell you something else, if you’ve ever had an ‘instant boner’ moment, I promise you that was nothing compared to the ‘instant boner’ moment you get when you’re in there! Oh! And this wasn’t really as noticeable when she first put me in there, but by the second or third pair she tried on it was noticeably warmer and ‘moister’. Like being outside on a really humid day where you just instantly start to sweat but it wasn’t really my or her sweat, it was definitely something else. It was sort of like being plastered against a damp wall but if you try and pull away, you end up being sort of sticky as well. The stickiness is super subtle though.” Ryan said as tried to explain to his friends, but putting an experience like that into words was clearly difficult.

“Ryan, you dog!” Brayden said to him. “What happened when she took you behind the changing screen? Was she clean shaven or bushy down there? And did she push you inside her pussy?!”

“Umm, I’m not sure about her hair cause I really didn’t get to see anything. But guys, she’s definitely at least mostly shaven cause it felt super smooth and skin-like no matter where I was. And she told me that she didn’t want me to see anything even behind the screen cause it’d be part of next week’s lesson. Plus she always kept me facing away from her body so when she’d go and change she could keep me from looking back at her. No matter how hard I tried, she was always one step ahead of me, it was crazy. One time she even pinned my head down with her giant fingers so I couldn’t see anything! And no, I don’t think I was ever pushed inside of her. She was pretty careful and said yesterday was meant to be more of a tease for what’s to come later in the term. Though there was one time when I could definitely feel something push against me through the fabric and then I spent the next like five minutes after that being hugged by two mounds of flesh on either side of me. Even though there were moments where it felt like I was on a slip and slide, I could hardly move. They were more like pitiful squirms.”

“Stop! You’re killing us! I envy you so much right now man. You do know that she pressed her finger against her crotch at one point, right? That’s probably what you felt! Ms. Johnson also told each of us to bring a change of clothes next week, any idea what she has in store? And where were you last night? We were all looking for you.

“Well yeah. When she took me out and let me go, I had to go down to the hospitality room to use their clothes dryer cause mine were soaked through and a mess. It wasn’t like jumping into a lake but it’s just a very subtle, constant wetness. So if she’s thinking about doing something similar with everyone next week she’s obviously thinking ahead to all of our other normal classes. Hmm, I never actually thought it could’ve been her finger pushing me closer to her. Wow. I was completely beat last night though. After I had a quick session with Google to try and figure out what I had just been through and had a quick beat-off, I passed out and went to bed. I recommend you all work on your cardio before hopping in there haha!”

The five of them all sat back in their chairs and relished in the fact that their friend had indeed just spent the entire class pressed against Ms. Johnson’s pussy.

“Were you ever scared?” Gatlin asked.

“Gatlin, I was scared out of my mind almost the entire time. But your fear sort of gets pushed to the side when your survival instincts kick in and you actually realize where you are. It’s a pretty surreal feeling. But I was always wondering if I was going to suffocate or if I’d slide down to the bottom of her panties and then she’d crush me if she sat down. Luckily that never happened though. It’s absolutely thrilling in every way though. I’m so ready for round two! Yesterday felt more like a practice round and I know it could be even more amazing.”

The five of them stood up together and walked to their next class, Brayden still peppering their friend with questions about Ms. Johnson, trying desperating to fill in all the gaps in their knowledge banks. Noah knew they all had a lot to learn about women, but Ryan’s tale certainly answered a lot of questions he had. Noah knew that he wanted to experience everything that Ryan did first hand though. He felt so excited about the prospect of being shrunken again next week and maybe played with like Ryan had been. Though the other guys didn’t seem to care, Noah did wonder if Ms. Johnson enjoyed having a tiny man down there.

----

“Good afternoon men! Let’s all line up now so we can get on with the class!” Mr. Woodland yelled from the middle of the gymnasium as the rest of Noah’s class was exiting their changeroom. Their gym teacher was a large, gruff man who was in his mid-thirties and had clearly put in the reps at the gym. Apparently he was new to the school with this being his first year as well. Noah figured Mr. Woodland easily had about 100 pounds on him. He didn’t have much for facial hair but his face had a thin layer of stubble. He had said that if he wasn’t at school he was probably out in the forest and Noah believed him. He seemed like a well exposed outdoorsman. Nobody ever spoke back against the man for fear of him ripping off their limbs one-by-one. Even the way he spoke was enough to let everyone know that he was confident and meant business. He was respected by all and he respected everyone back though, there was no doubt about that.

“Today is a day for the ages outside so we’re going to take full advantage of that. I want you all to look alive and give me five laps around the track. Straight through that door and hang a left! Hustle hustle!” Mr. Woodland instructed the class who were lined up in front of their teacher like a bunch of well trained army vets.

The class did as they were told and Noah kicked himself into high gear as they all took off to give the man five laps. He was right though, today was an awesome day for a run outside. It was warm, sunny, and a little breezy. As the class rounded the first corner after exiting the building and headed towards the quarter mile track bordering a soccer field, Noah spotted something that piqued his interest. There standing in the middle of the field inside of the track were at least 20 attractive girls who had clearly thought they were better off exercising outside today as well. Just as they were about to step onto the track, Noah spotted Alexis and then also recognized Noelle from the bus standing together amongst the rest of the class. He wasn’t the only one to notice them and forget about what they were doing though, because the next thing Noah knew, he bumped into the boy just in front of him and sent them both into a rough tumble.

“Get off your feet and back to the task at hand gentlemen!” Noah heard Mr. Woodland hollar from not far behind. After shaking off his daze and standing up alongside his classmate, Noah looked over at the class of girls once more and noticed a few of them staring at him, possibly even giggling a little under breath. “Great, now I look like an idiot.” Noah thought to himself and he started picking up speed once more.

Every time Noah got onto a straightaway he couldn’t help but take occasional passing glances at the girls in the middle of the field. He figured they were all in the senior grades since he recognized Alexis and Noelle, and he already knew that Alexis was in the twelfth grade. There was so much eye candy packed so tightly together though as they chatted amongst themselves. Alexis was wearing a pair of very short, tight black shorts that hugged her entire butt and a bright pink sports bra. These tight black shorts and sport bras were obviously quite popular as the majority of the girls were wearing them. Some chose to wear slim fitting leggings too. Noelle on the other hand was wearing a loose fitting pair of light blue shorts that came to just above her knee and a loose fitting black t-shirt. “Props to her for still making that look absolutely amazing.” Noah thought to himself. Alexis was definitely the tallest and slimmest of the group but Noah couldn’t stop staring at the vast leg-show that was on display for them. Most of the girls were slim and trim, others had some weight that they were obviously trying to burn off, but all of them looked like they could hold their own in the gym if they were motivated enough.

Noah looked ahead and noticed his friend, Gatlin, struggling to keep up with the pace everyone else was setting. Noah was on his fourth lap and he saw Brayden leading the pack, just starting his final lap. Noah pulled up beside Gatlin and eased his pace to match his friend’s.

“Hey man, you doing okay?”

“Dying. I’m good though. I got this. You go ahead.” Gatlin replied in between pants of exhaustion, sweat pouring down his face, drenching his grey cotton gym clothes.

Noah felt bad for his friend who was shorter, heavier, and clearly way out of shape. He knew his family often had to settle for the cheapest food to support everyone, and this often meant not being able to choose the healthiest of foods.

“You got this man. I’ll be right here beside you for the rest of the way.”

As everyone finished their five laps, Noah took an extra lap to finish alongside Gatlin. Mr. Woodland was already speaking to the rest of the class as they arrived and paused to address the two incoming boys.

“Very good men. That was some real perseverance you two demonstrated today. As I was just saying to your classmates here who have been keeping a very close eye on the ladies in the middle of the field, how about I see if they’re available for a friendly competition and we’ll see what you’re really made of?” Mr. Woodland said to his class as he was holding a soccer ball in his right hand.

Noah began to panic at the idea of having to compete against the girls who he had just been fantasizing about not a minute earlier, especially after his little incident at the start of the class. What if he embarrassed himself in front of them again?

“I hear no objections! Perfect, give me just a minute. Make sure you stretch it out and hydrate well!” Mr. Woodland said as he walked over the group of girls, leaving his class nervously squirming about.

“Greetings ladies! I trust we’re all keeping well on this fine day! Where would your teacher be?” Mr. Woodland asked the group.

“I believe you’re looking for me.” Mr. Woodland heard from behind him. He spun around to face the speaker.

“Ms. Johnson, uh, a pleasure to finally meet you.” Mr. Woodland said to the teacher while the girls behind Ms. Johnson were clearly trying to disguise their giggling.

Between Noah’s exhaustion and time spent looking at the girls, he hadn’t even noticed his sex ed teacher walk onto the field. Just then, Noah felt Brayden lean into his body and begin whispering to him.

“Look at this, Mr. Woodland’s got the hots for Ms. Johnson. I’ve never seen him stutter in the week and a half since we’ve known him.” Brayden pointed out. He was right though, Mr. Woodland never stutters or looks to the ground and he just did both in the same sentence while speaking with Ms. Johnson. Noah figured any man would have that reaction to Ms. Johnson though. She had on a pair of graphic light blue leggings, matching blue running shoes, and a black sports bra for today’s activities, more than enough to drive a testosterone fueled creature crazy. Now standing next to the large man, Noah could fully appreciate Ms. Johnson’s body even more. She was only marginally shorter than Mr. Woodland was, but was significantly slimmer and curvier.

“I was just discussing it with my class and we were wondering if you ladies would be open to a little game of soccer before the day’s expired?” The buff man asked.

“What do you think girls? Think a class of grade 12 girls can beat a class of grade 9 boys?”

“Heck yeah!” One of the blondes in the back said, loud enough that the boys could all hear.

So it was on, a soccer match with a class full of girls Noah would rather get to know than compete against. Noah’s team elected Brayden as their primary striker and Brayden insisted on having him as his wingman, even though he would have preferred to hang back and stay under the radar. So there he was, lined up at centrefield, right beside a stunning blonde who he didn’t know the name of but knew she had a great butt, and ready for kickoff. Noah hoped that the match would get started soon or else he’d have some major action starting beneath his pants that he really didn’t want these girls to see. Noah noticed that Alexis was lined up next to Brayden, fierce intensity plastered across her face, and Noelle was further down field, probably playing defence. In the distance was his high school, built from light grey cinder blocks and large windows, bordered by small popular trees, well manicured gardens and a newly paved pathway.

Mr. Woodland and Ms. Johnson were both standing on the sidelines ready to cheer on their teams. Their field was nestled between their high school and a vast green forest. It was one of the benefits of living in a small town, everything seemed to be surrounded by greenery and life. Just as Mr. Woodland was about to blow the kickoff whistle, Noah thought he saw Alexis say something to his friend. Then, just a moment later, the whistle was blown and Alexis took off with the ball, flying past the stunned Brayden. Even if Noah could catch up to Alexis, he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to steal the ball away from her. He didn’t want to hurt her by accident. But then again, he wasn’t even sure if he would even be able to catch her. She was gone. Brayden was catching her though and managed to come up behind and boot the ball to safety just before Alexis was able to get a shot on goal.

The girls were quick though, Noah had to give them that. For the majority of the game, the boys were back on their heels trying to defend attack after attack. Maybe they were a little hesitant to be playing against this type of competition or maybe their seniors were just teaching them a hard life lesson. Nonetheless, the only good chance the boys got all game was in the final minute when Brayden and Noah managed to get the ball and run down field after an aggressive attack by the girls proved costly. It was a two-on-one, Brayden and Noah against their goalie. Noah hoped that Brayden would take the shot and win it for them, but at the very last second he passed it to him. It all came down to this now. The goalie was rushing towards him quickly just as the ball arrived at his feet. As he looked up and saw the brunette closing in, he took his shot out of panic and sent the ball well wide of the net. Noah looked up in disbelief as he heard Mr. Woodland’s whistle blow, signalling the end of the game. He had made a shot like that hundreds of times before and never missed.

“Pack it up and hit the showers men! Ladies, please see Ms. Johnson at centrefield!” Mr. Woodland yelled. Even though the game had ended in a tie, Noah knew that the girls had creamed them. If it wasn’t for Brayden, they would’ve easily lost by a dozen.

Noah rejoined Gatlin who must have retired to the sidelines earlier because he was sitting down, waiting for his friend to finish. Brody came jogging up to them shortly after and the trio started for the showers.

“Well that couldn’t have gone better.” Noah said.

“Are you kidding, you and Brayden killed it out there. You should’ve seen the way the girls were looking at you guys. The way you weaved in and out and made everyone else look like turtles was awesome! You were studs!” Gatlin said, trying to reassure his friend.

“Really? But I tripped in front of them and missed that final shot by a mile! And where were you the whole time? I didn’t see you at all.” Noah questioned.

“Noah, you’re being too hard on yourself. You two were by far the alphas out there today. So what if you made a mistake or two? You two carried the entire team today. I wasn’t feeling well after that run so Mr. Woodland gave me the rest of the class off. It wasn’t so bad though. The views were great.” Gatlin said with a cheeky grin.

Noah thought about it and was his friend telling him the truth? Did he actually impress the girls today? But before he could overthink it, Gatlin spotted something on the path in front of them and pulled his friends back before they stepped on it.

“Hold up, what is that?” Gatlin asked as Brody and Noah saw the creature on the ground as well. The three of them bent down in unison to get a closer look.

“Hey, it’s a tiny man! Just like the ones Ms. Johnson showed us last week!” Brody said.

“I don’t recognize him, do you think he goes here? To this school I mean?” Noah asked.

“I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure Ms. Johnson is only teaching one sex class this term and it’s ours. I think we’d recognize him if he was from our class.” Brody replied. “Hey, he looks hurt. See? He’s trying to stand but he can’t. He looks scared.”

“Of course he’s scared, he’s no bigger than my finger and we almost stepped on him. Should we try to help him?” Gatlin asked.

“What if he’s one of those disposables Ms. Johnson spoke about? I think she said those kinds are supposed to be left alone. That they’re basically just bugs.” Noah said.

“But what if he’s not a disposable and needs our help? Or what if he’s just lost and is looking for his owner? Ms. Johnson did say that some people keep the good tiny men and treat them like pets.”

The three boys were crouched down facing the building, looking at the tiny man before them. They weren’t far from the door but the rest of their class had already gone inside to change and Mr. Woodland was probably still all the way back at the field. Would Mr. Woodland even know what to do?

“Noah, I think we should…” But before Gatlin could finish his statement, a shoe smaller than Noah’s but significantly larger than the tiny man materialized out of the corner of his eye and engulfed the tiny man who they had been staring at just a moment ago. Tiny man. Shoe. Noah didn’t think he’d ever forget the sound he heard the moment they placed their foot down and transitioned their weight to the man. He had been so close to the tiny man that he heard both a light crunch and squish and it sent chills down his spine. The person took just two steps farther before pivoting back, realizing that something had been off with one of their previous steps. A moment after impact, Noah swung his head up to meet the face of the shoe’s owner and he was greeted by a pretty girl who’s blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail. He recognized this girl though. She was the same blonde who he had been standing next to just before the soccer match started. Noah glanced down at the place the tiny man had been previously laying and all he found was a red, unrecognizable, wet mess. Had he not seen the tiny man before, he may not have been able to tell he had even been there at all. The pretty blonde girl lifted her foot to inspect her sole and found the bottom of her bright white runners had been stained a crimson red, almost like she had stepped on a cherry, but Noah knew it wasn’t that simple. The girl wasn’t even that tall or chubby, certainly nowhere near Ms. Johnson’s height, but it was obviously still too much for that tiny body to withstand.

“Was that me?” The girl asked him, her voice sweet and soft.

What were they supposed to tell her? Did she know about tiny men? Noah kept reminding himself that disposable tiny men had no place in the world so this death really meant nothing to any of them, but this was different that the ones Ms. Johnson and Alexis had dispatched. They had known for sure, or so he hoped, that they were disposables. But he wasn’t sure if the red mess in front of him used to be a disposable or whether it was someone from his school or someone’s beloved pet. Not to mention that if he had’ve done as Gatlin said and picked the man up, he could’ve still been with them right now.

“Umm, yeah.” Noah replied rather nervously. But as soon as he said it, he started to feel the regret begin to pass and be replaced by a different feeling accompanied by some action in his pants. She was quite pretty indeed.

“Oops, I’m really sorry. I didn’t even see him! Was he yours?” She asked him.

She knew it had been a tiny man? She knew tiny men were real? Fascinating, Noah thought.

“Oh no, he wasn’t ours.” Noah said. But before he could continue speaking with the girl he heard voices in the distance getting louder and closer. As he turned his head away from the girl and towards the incoming voices, he saw the rest of the girls’ gym class fast approaching.

“Ashley! What are you doing?! Girl, we gotta go!” The girl leading the pack, who Noah didn’t recognize, yelled to them. She must have been speaking to the blonde girl who had just stepped on that man because there was nobody else in sight.

“Sorry guys, I gotta move! Sorry again!” Ashley said to them as she ran off and into the school, leaving the trio of boys standing with their mouths hanging in disbelief over what they had just seen.

Noah, Gatlin, and Brody each took a step back from what was remaining of the tiny man to make way for the girls who were likely heading back to get changed. There wasn’t anything to salvage anyways besides some very tiny, very mangled clothes and a few lumpy bits. As the class of senior girls ran by, Noah spotted Alexis, Noelle, and then Ms. Johnson trailing them. He couldn’t help but look down at the man’s remains, which were still where they had left them as the girls were now passing over, and watch as more than one shoe came down on that very spot, further adding to the tiny man’s flattening. He couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like for a tiny man to be caught up in their stampede. Elephants would seem like ants compared to those girls. He’d be screwed, Noah concluded. Very screwed.

“Hi guys!” Ms. Johnson waved as she ran by, not even noticing what was left of the tiny man on the path. There really wasn’t anything to notice now though besides a minor stain on the ground.

End Notes:

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and you enjoy this chapter! I'm hoping that this chapter starts to expand the world a little as we venture away from the classroom for a day and get some fresh air. I've been really enjoying reading your lovely reviews. They've been so motivating and have given me so many interesting ideas! I welcome you to continue letting me know what you're thinking! I also wanted to mention that the final scene with the tiny man being stepped on by an unaware Ashley was actually inspired by real events. Back in early elementary school we were all huddled around a brilliant orange caterpillar as is crawled along the gym floor when Ashley came barging through and crushed it without even knowing. Everyone was just as shocked as Noah, Gatlin and Brody were haha

Chapter 5, Week 3: Female Anatomy by AprilMJ
Noah woke well before his alarm sounded. He knew that today was a Ms. Johnson day and that he wouldn’t even have to wait until the end of the day to see her. The schedule was back in his favour and they’d be seeing her first thing. He hurried to dress and pack his bag for he wanted to be early and maybe get to see Ms. Johnson and Alexis for a few extra seconds. Every second counted at this point. He even did a few hours of reading on women this past weekend just in case she asked something he might now know the answer to. He didn’t really understand what they were talking about or what the pictures were even trying to show for the most part, it was all so foreign, but it was better than doing nothing. He grabbed his backpack that was leaning against his bedroom desk and hurried down the stairs.

“Mom, could you drive me to school today? There’s something that I really want to work on before class starts and I need to be at the school to do it.” Noah asked his mother who was sitting alone at their kitchen table drinking her coffee. His sister likely wasn’t awake yet and his father always left for work well before any of them got up.

“Good morning to you too, mister.” She said to him in a cheeky voice and her nice, motherly smile. “Sure Noah. Just let me get my things and let your sister know where we’re going. She might want to come with us too.” His mother replied, raising from the chair. She was so sweet, always willing to put his education before herself.

Noah sat down at the table and scarfed some breakfast, anxious to get going, while his mother went upstairs to rouse his sleeping sister. When she returned, he could hear rustling from his sister’s room above.

“She’s going to be a little while yet. Hadn’t even woken up. We’ll head in together and then she can catch the bus later. Are you ready?” His mother asked, picking the car keys off the hook on the wall. Noah felt thankful that his sister wouldn’t be joining them, she always took her sweet time getting ready in the morning and Noah knew she could’ve easily made them late.

“Yep! I’ve got everything right here, ready to go!” Noah said, patting his backpack.

----

When he arrived at school, he couldn’t help but notice just how quiet everything was. He was about a half hour earlier than usual thanks to his mother and the buses were just beginning to drop students off. Noah desperately hoped that someone would be in the room early today, whether it be Ms. Johnson or Alexis. Maybe they’d give him a private lesson as a reward for his enthusiasm. But when he journeyed through the halls and arrived at the classroom, he was quite disappointed to find it empty.

“What was I thinking? When have they ever been early?” Noah said to himself. Looking down at his watch, class wasn’t set to start for at least 20 more minutes. Regardless, he took his seat in the middle of the front row and waited patiently for his teachers. He reached into his backpack and pulled out the small jar holding the cricket that he had caught for his science project yesterday. They needed to catch one, study it for a week, and then write a report on their observations.

“I envy you, little bug. All you have to do is admire the world from your jar and enjoy all the food I bring you. I’ll be like you soon enough though.” Noah said to his cricket, stuffing him back in his bag.

“Good morning Noah. How was your weekend?” A feminine voice from behind asked, making Noah jump in surprise. Turning around, he saw the face of Ms. Johnson entering the room, smiling brightly at him. His patience was paying off.

“It was good, thank you. How was yours?” Noah replied respectfully, trying to mirror her smile. He couldn’t help but let his eyes scan her body and she walked towards the front of the room. Today she had on a pair of bright white, skinny denim pants that came to just above her ankles, a loose fitting white plaid shirt with grey and red accents and the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, and a pair of white sandals with tall heels and straps that seemed to twirl around her ankles like elegant snakes. Her long shimmery dark hair and big brown eyes complimented everything she wore and added so much warmth. 

“Oh it was excellent! Very busy but also very relaxing at the same time! I put together a very special lesson for today that I think you’re going to love! Excuse me, but I just need to use the ladies’ room before we begin.” Ms. Johnson said as she left the room.

“This is going to be great.” Noah thought to himself. Just then, he noticed Ms. Johnson’s bag on the front table, not far from his own. In her haste to drop everything and get to the bathroom, Ms. Johnson’s bag had spilled open a little and Noah could see the shiny metallic device that they had all come to know and love. It was so mesmerizing. Noah felt tempted to snatch the flashlight-like device, shrink himself, toss the device away, and proclaim himself Ms. Johnson’s tiny man forever. There was so much that could go wrong with that plan though.

One-by-one, the rest of the students filed into the classroom and took their seats. Brayden sat to Noah’s left, Gatlin to his right. 

“Hey guys.” Noah whispered to his neighbours. “Check it out.” Noah said while pointing towards the device at the edge of their teacher’s bag.

“Is that what I think it is?” Brayden asked. Noah nodded in reply.

“Dude. You know -” Brayden started as he was interrupted by their arriving teacher.

“Good morning class! I hope you all had wonderful weekends! I know the bell won’t be ringing for another two minutes but since we’re all here, let’s get started. We have lots to cover today!” Ms. Johnson said to everyone. When she said “all here” Noah quickly scanned the room and saw that Alexis had in fact arrived as well. When she arrived he did not know, but he felt very glad to see her.

“Let me start with a simple question, how many of you have seen a girl naked before? It can be anything from in person, maybe your mother or sister by accident, the internet, a magazine, or something else. Please don’t be shy because today isn’t a day to be shy.” Ms. Johnson said, pacing through the crowd of students.

A few boys raised their hands, Brayden included. Noah had seen pictures online before but he was reluctant to raise his hand in case she asked him to explain himself. 

“Like I said, don’t be shy. This is a friendly room, I’m not here to judge anyone. I just want to know what I’m working with.” Ms. Johnson repeated, still smiling sweetly, her heels clicking on the tile floor as she paced.

Noah decided to raise his hand and he saw a few others do the same. By the end, he figured about three quarters of the class had their hands in the sky.

“Very good! Now for all of you who have your hands up, how many of you have seen this in person?”

In unison, everyone lowered their hands. Not one of them had ever seen a girl like that in person, which wasn’t surprising considering they were all still plenty young.

“Thank you for your honesty everyone. By the end of today, all of your hands will be raised and stay raised. But first… well you all know the drill by now. Everyone please line up and Alexis and I will help you.” Ms. Johnson said to the class as the boys lined up to be shrunken and Alexis walked past them all to the front of the room. While they were waiting to be shrunken a collective murmur was spreading through the class like wildfire. Was she serious? Is she going to do what they think she’s going to do?

After the class had been reduced to their new heights and had been deposited on Ms. Johnson’s desk at the front of the room, Noah took a glance over at his classmates and more than one had a giddy look on their face. Noah figured his excitement was no less hidden than theirs though. 

“Actually, before we begin, Alexis would you please help me to move a few desks to the side so we can have a bigger area to work in?” Ms. Johnson said as both she and Alexis slid a few of the front desks to the side walls, opening a large space in the middle of the room. Alexis had chosen a much different outfit than Ms. Johnson today. She wore a loose fitting black silk t-shirt that had a very flowy bottom, light wash ripped short shorts, and black running shoes with pink accents. The boys stood and watched in awe as the much larger women manhandled the desks so effortlessly and tossed several huge backpacks to the side with ease. To them it looked like they were lifting and moving large homes that would’ve weighed thousands of pounds. 

After the girls had opened a space in which to work, Ms. Johnson pulled out a large white and light grey picnic blanket from a wooden cubby at the front corner of the room and spread it out on the floor. 

“Excellent. I think it’ll benefit everyone if you all learn from floor level today so Alexis and I are going to pick you all up and carry you over.” 

In small groups of five, Alexis and Ms. Johnson picked up and transported the boys from the front table to the middle of the room on the picnic blanket. Noah could never get over the feeling of being passed from one place to another, hundreds of feet away in a matter of seconds, the wind rushing past his face like he was riding in a car with the windows down.

When they had all arrived, it took each of them a good minute to adjust to their new world. Sure, being tiny on a desk is a crazy experience in itself, but being on the floor was even crazier. Their world felt like it had been doubled in size. The ceiling felt so much farther away, the picnic blanket made it feel like they were standing in a massive open, snowy field, the desks bordering the blanket each looked like a hollow skyscraper, then there were the two girls who were now standing above them… Ms. Johnson’s heels looked menacing, like her toes would jump out and squish them at any second, or her heel would stab them like a spear. Their legs looked like pillars that kept going higher and higher, like they were going to disappear into the clouds. By the time their eyes made it up to their faces, their heads were craned back as far as they could be, to the point where they were almost falling backwards. Noah even felt a little dizzy as he tried to fathom just how much taller they both really were. He didn’t care to do the math on just how much heavier they would be to them. All he knew is they would be utterly screwed if one of them made even the slightest misstep or tripped on the blanket. When Ms. Johnson took a seat next to the boys, it felt like their whole worlds were being shaken. The floor vibrated when she touched down and they were met by a small gust of wind that her quick movements had created. Noah couldn’t help but think about how the vast, snowy white field that he had just been looking at had been replaced by her massively wonderful butt. Ms. Johnson sat cross-legged in front of them now, not more than a foot away from them, her beautiful face peering over her legs. Alexis had taken a seat atop one of the nearby desks on the side.

“I’ve been told that being on the floor can seem a bit scary and intimidating at first but I hope I’ll be able to take your minds away from that soon. Don’t worry though, Alexis will be keeping a close eye on all of you to make sure you don’t find yourself in any precarious positions.” Ms. Johnson said to them. Noah was glad that Alexis was watching over them but when he looked over at her, he felt his heart rate spike. She looked like the beautiful goddess version of a hungry vulture just waiting to be invited to the party down below.

“Since none of you have ever actually seen a naked woman before in real life, I think today’s class is going to be extremely beneficial. Later in the term you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get your hands involved, but for today we’ll be mostly doing things visually. We may throw in a few interactive exercises near the end though.” Ms. Johnson said. “Today I’ll be giving you all a head to toe lesson on the female body with more emphasis on female genitalia since that’s really what we’re here to learn about. The digestive system, facial features, bone structure, and everything else are all very important but those are covered pretty well in your science class. But I’ve seen too many times where boys will come out of their elementary school health classes having no idea where or what the labia majora, minora, and clitoris are. I completely understand your confusion though. It’s hard to learn from a diagram when you have no idea what the real thing looks like. Many girls don’t even know these things, and that’s also something we’ve been working on. Feel free to ask any questions you have and I’ll do my best to answer them because, at the end of the day, we want you to walk away with a new breadth of knowledge that can be applied in any situation.”

The class of boys watched closely from the soft blanket as Ms. Johnson rose once again, her face now high above, and started to remove her massive white sandals. Noah felt a little concerned as their teacher removed her first shoe since her feet were rather close to where they were all watching from. One momentary loss of balance and the majority of his class would probably be wiped from existence. They trusted her though, at least most of them did. This wasn’t their first time being in a dangerous situation like this one. Noah took a quick glance over at Alexis and she was still perched atop the same desk, eyes focused on them. She didn’t show any signs of interrupting though.

Ms. Johnson took a step back from them and placed her shoes off to the side. Next she slowly unbuttoned her plaid shirt, followed by her plain white t-shirt which had been hidden underneath. She never took her eyes off her tiny class though. Not for a second. Even when she pulled her t-shirt over her head and gave her long hair a flip to the back, she never lost focus on the group of tiny boys in front of her feet. Noah forced his eyes away from the now bra-clad Ms. Johnson and found that the rest of his class were frozen like statues as they watched their teacher strip before them. Alexis was still watching the tiny boys though because when Noah tried to sneak another peak at their TA, he was met by a winking Alexis, followed by her pointing finger telling him to focus back on their teacher.

Ms. Johnson had just finished unzipping her pants and was now pulling them down her long legs. When the pants reached the floor, Noah and his friends all had to squint their eyes a little as the gust of wind that had been created blew against them. When Ms. Johnson stepped out of her pants, nobody was watching her feet. They all watched, mouths agape, as Ms. Johnson stood in a small leopard print thong with the words “Victoria’s Secret” written on the black waistband like a giant billboard. Her thong felt so inviting, so alluring, and there was no denying the action in each and every one of the boys’ pants now. It was a new perspective for all of them. No matter which way Ms. Johnson was facing, there were magnificently elegant curves that were all too visible from the floor. Her butt and hips almost appeared larger and her waist smaller from this angle. One of Noah’s favourite moments was when she was standing nearly directly over them so her solid black bra-covered boobs obstructed all view of her face. Ms. Johnson hooked her thumbs around her waistband and appeared ready to remove them entirely. This was the moment they had all been waiting for. Ms. Johnson hadn’t said a word since she started her demonstration but she didn’t need to. Her body was doing all of the talking. 

Just before Ms. Johnson started to remove her thong, she shuffled her feet forward a little so she was standing directly over her class of boys. The view from below was like a dream. Except the picture was crystal clear and wasn’t fading in and out, blurry, not blurry. Noah followed her two monstrous legs, both so wide and so tall compared to his own, all the way to her crotch where her thong hugged the front of her body tightly and then seemed to disappear into the crevice of her butt. Noah thought back to their lesson on cameltoe but he didn’t think he saw any today. He thought that he maybe saw a slight bulge through the fabric but that may have just been his mind hoping for a glimpse of Ms. Johnson’s most private bits. 

Just as Noah, and probably his entire class, were feeling the urge to reach down to their own pants, Ms. Johnson surprised them all. In an instant that seemed to last an eternity, the tiny class of boys watched as their teacher unhooked her undies from her hip and let them fall the rest of the way down her smooth legs and onto the waiting crowd below. 

“Where did my class go?!” Ms. Johnson asked from above while giggling. 

After a brief moment of panic, the boys were met by a strong smell of fresh laundry and that same brilliant scent of fermented fruit they had been introduced to last week. It was both a calming and exciting sensenation. Noah figured that they all clued into the fact that if her thong was on top of them then that meant Ms. Johnson didn’t have anything covering her because they all began working together to lift the piece of fabric off of them at once. It wasn’t heavy for them per se, just tricky to maneuver. Sort of like a giant net and they were the prey underneath.

When they finally managed to remove the thong, they were all met by the most amazing sight they had ever seen. It was better than the Grand Canyon, the Great Pyramids, or any sunset. Noah knew that his mouth literally dropped and his eyes widened ten-fold but he couldn’t care less. All he was focused on was taking in the sight before him. There standing just in front of them was a braless and thong-less Ms. Johnson. How could any of them even begin to put into words what they were seeing. Breathtaking was probably the most accurate term any of them could use. Her pussy looked similar yet different than anything Noah had seen on the internet. Her skin met in two puffy mounds at the middle of the crotch and had a little bit of more wrinkly skin extruding from the gap in between. Her skin in this area was darker and a little bit pinker. He didn’t know what any of it was called but it looked so soft and smooth and worthy of his care. Then he noticed a very small patch of neatly trimmed short hair just above what he knew was her pussy. As his eyes worked up from her crotch, the most surprising feature that he noticed was the large dark circles around her nipples. He had never cared to pay much attention to boobs in the pictures online but now, after getting to see a pair in real life, they looked so much different than he had ever imagined. So much better. His heart was pounding in his chest. His emotions were flying like crazy. Her body looked so much more elegant and refined than his own. This was what a woman looked like. 

“Judging by all of your reactions I can tell that you were all telling the truth earlier and this is in fact the first time you’re getting to see… well everything. Let’s start from the top and we’ll work our way down.” Ms. Johnson said while slowly running her finger from between her boobs, down her stomach, and lightly brushing it against her crotch. Ms. Johnson took a seat on the blanket just in front of them, checking twice to make sure everyone was clear below her. “Throughout our entire lesson I want you all to be crystal clear on this, and this is very important. Everyone looks different. There is no “typical” anything. Everyone’s body curves differently no matter how you exercise, everyone’s boobs tend to look different, and everyone’s genitals look very different from one another.”

“We’ll start with the breasts or boobs. Although you may think all sexual fun takes place down below, the nipple and areola, the dark circle around the nipple, are actually very sensitive when touched.” Ms. Johnson said, drawing an imaginary circle around her boobs with her fingers. “But you should never start squeezing like it’s an empty ketchup bottle until you know what feels good for your partner. Start slowly then adjust until you hit the sweet spots. A good way to tell if you’re hitting the sweet spots is to watch the nipple. If she’s feeling aroused her nipple will usually turn from a pale colour to a darker hue and actually grow a little and ‘pop out’ so to speak. If you think about it, this makes sense because when someone is aroused they have a higher rate of blood flow. But a woman’s breasts aren’t just meant to be fun playthings all the time. They do have a very real purpose. When a woman is pregnant her breasts will get bigger in preparation of feeding her baby. That’s right, a woman produces her own milk, called breastmilk, which is extremely high in nutrients for her baby and secretes this post-birth from her nipples. So what do boobs feel like? Does anyone know?” Ms. Johnson asked.

“Squishy?” Brody asked, seeming fairly confident about his answer.

“Good Brayden! And for the most part you’re exactly right. Depending on the size of her breasts they can feel soft and squishy, and usually firmer if she’s younger. If her breasts are larger they will probably feel squishier than if she has smaller breasts. Breasts are composed mostly of fatty tissue and specialized tissue to produce milk so you shouldn’t ever feel anything super solid. If you do, this may be a sign of breast cancer. For that correct answer, would you, Brayden, and the four others standing next to you please climb onto my hand so you can see for yourself just what they feel like?” Ms. Johnson said, placing her hand next to Brody.

“Dang.” Noah thought to himself. He was on the opposite side of the crowd from Brody so there was no way he’d get to be a part of that fun, and he knew he could’ve gotten that question right.

The class watched as the five boys were lifted high in the air, past her crotch, stomach, and finally stopped at her chest. Ms. Johnson placed her hand next to her right boob so the boys could reach out and feel her nipple, areola, and then the rest of her breast. Noah couldn’t help but notice how happy Ms. Johnson looked. He didn’t think she had stopped smiling once and she had her eyes focused intently on the tiny boys in her hand.

“Keep in mind that at your size it probably feels a lot firmer than if you were your normal heights. I think you’ll get the idea though.” Ms. Johnson said as she slowly started lowering the boys back to the floor, careful so they didn’t lose their balance. Each of them with giddy looks on their faces, knowing they were beyond lucky to actually get to touch her boobs. Maybe it was just him getting turned on but Noah could’ve sworn the temperature had just been turned up in the room.

“So does anyone know how to measure breasts?” Ms. Johnson asked. 

The room was silent. Nobody knew that answer.

“Not surprising.” Ms. Johnson said. “There are many women who don’t even know how to properly measure their own. This is where I’ll need your help Alexis.” Alexis walked over with a flexible measuring tape, narrowly avoiding stepping on one of the boys near the edge, and giving him a cheeky smile just a moment later. “So you first measure the band size by running the tape around your back where the bottom of the bra’s band rests, then, while keeping the tape level, pull the tape around the front and read the measurement. For me this measurement is 30 inches. Now we take that to a chart to read off the size. The chart goes 28-29” is a 32 band, 30-31” is a 34 band, 32-33” is a 36 band, and so on. So my band size is 34. Now to measure the cup size we do the same measurement but this time across where the bust is the fullest. In this case my measurement is 37 inches. From there we subtract the bust measurement of 37” from the band size of 34 to get 3. Then we look at another chart where a 1 corresponds to an A cup, a 2 is a B cup, a 3 is a C cup, and so on. So my cup size is a C. Then, if we put these two parts together, I should be looking for a 34C bra when I go shopping. The trickiest part to understand is that no boobs are created equal. So even though someone may be a 34C, some women may be fuller, where others are more lifted, and others are lower. In this case, the measurement is just a starting point because a bra needs to also match the shape of someone’s breasts.” Ms. Johnson finished as Alexis walked back and took a seat on the nearest desk once again.

“Does anyone have any questions yet?” Ms. Johnson asked.

The room was silent once again. Noah figured everyone was focused on either Ms. Johnson’s boobs or her crotch and weren’t overly concerned with asking questions.

“I’ll take the silence as a good thing and that you’re still following everything so far. Let’s move down south now to the most complicated bit.” Ms. Johnson said, shifting her legs so instead of sitting cross-legged she was sitting with her crotch wide open. Looking from left to right, Ms. Johnson’s legs were now on either side of the class of boys, sort of like tall, insurmountable walls. The view, though, was incredible. Her legs were almost acting like a funnel towards her vagina. Her huge butt cheeks smushed against the floor beneath her weight, but the fronts still visible below her crotch.

“Another thing that I wanted to mention is don’t be too concerned if you see rolls of fat on a woman’s belly when she’s sitting down like this.” Ms. Johnson said, pointing towards her stomach. “I know I’m not the fittest in the world but it’s nearly impossible to be perfectly tight in this area. Unless you’re someone like Alexis who’s young and fit like an athlete, it’ll probably be an endless battle. So please don’t give your partner a hard time about it in the future.” Noah was pretty sure he wouldn’t have even noticed the small bit of fat on her stomach if she hadn’t said anything though. She was already perfect in his eyes. He did sneak another glance back at Alexis and saw that her face was flushed red, likely from blushing he thought. “God, Alexis is an angel.” Noah whispered to himself, hoping nobody had heard him.

“Let’s chat about the pussy, vag, vajayjay, nether regions, or whatever you want to call it to feel more comfortable.” Ms. Johnson said, tracing her fingers around her crotch. “There is so much going on here that you could probably spend the rest of your life trying to figure it all out. Today, though, we’ll cover everything you need to know and hopefully a little extra. In a future class closer to midterms we’ll have a more in depth chat on female pleasure and a demonstration, but for now we’ll talk mostly about the anatomy. Perhaps the first thing you noticed was the hair, here. This is called pubic hair and everyone has it, even boys. In my case I typically keep everything completely shaven but that’s just a choice I make. I left a little bit here for today to show you what it looks like. There are many girls who have more hair than this and it will tend to cover the majority of the front of the crotch and around the vaginal opening. The hair can be left as is, trimmed, or completely waxed off without any serious health effects no matter what they choose to do. This whole genital area is called the vulva. These two larger “lips” that run vertically up and down on either side of the vagina are called the labia majora, and the smaller, more wrinkly bits in between the two big lips are called the labia minora.” Ms. Johnson said, touching each part while naming them. 

“Can anyone tell me where the vagina is?” Ms. Johnson asked.

Brayden, who was standing beside Noah, raised his hand first, beating out a few boys around him.

“Yes Brayden? Would you please come over and show me?” Ms. Johnson asked as Brayden walked towards his teacher.

Noah watched as his friend, who was completely dwarfed next to Ms. Johnson, stood next to her crotch and pointed to an area near the top of her pussy lips. Instinctively, Noah knew his friend was wrong. He had once read that wherever you think the vagina is located, go lower. 

“A very good guess! Unfortunately you’re just a tad too high. Let me show you.” Ms. Johnson said as she reached down and spread her lips open with her index and middle finger, exposing brilliant, shimmering pink flesh underneath. Brayden was standing so close to her that he could’ve reached up and touched her had he not been completely entranced by the sight above him. 

“Look closely everyone. This here is the entrance to the vagina.” Ms. Johnson said tilting her body forward and pointing towards the lower portion of the vulva between the lips, rather, labia majora and minora if they were being technical. There, they could all see a clear hole amongst the pink flesh. There it was. The holy grail they had all been fantasizing about. It was brilliant.

“Now if we look a little bit higher we can make out the urethra opening right here. It’s pretty hard to see though so you’ll have to take my word on it. This is where women pee from. They don’t pee from their vagina or from their anus as is sometimes the misconception, we pee from the urethra. The opening is significantly smaller than the vagina though so you don’t have to worry about missing the vagina and ending up in there instead.” Ms. Johnson said with a laugh. Noah thought it was funny how Ms. Johnson laughed at that. As funny as it is, that was exactly what he was thinking about when she started talking about her pee hole. Women are mysterious creatures.

“Moving along, if we continue upwards and pull the clitoral hood to the side, we can see here, this little nub, is the clitoris, or clit for short.” Ms. Johnson said. A little nub it was. It looked sort of like a pink pea that was only half visible and directly above the vagina and urethra. “This, class, is probably the most important part of sexual stimulation for women. You know how touching the head of your penis feels really good? Well touching and stimulating the clit feels a hundred times better than that. The clitoris has thousands of nerve endings all focused in just a small area so it’s super sensitive. Imagine if the head of your penis was smaller but had the same number of nerve endings. It would be so much more sensitive. The clitoris is sort of like an iceberg since all the action tends to take place at this single nub, but is then sent through a larger network inside the body just below the surface. Stimulating the clit feels way way better than any sort of vaginal stimulation, and most girls can only orgasm by stimulating the clit. The clitoris is the way to a woman’s heart.” Ms. Johnson said, giggling again. “But don’t be too rough with it because, although it tends to feel really good, really rough, direct stimulation can sometimes hurt it since it’s so sensitive. Think about the feeling of touching the tip of your penis after you’ve orgasmed. It hurts right? That’s the sort of feeling we get if you get too rough. Who wants to try touching it?” Ms. Johnson asked. To Ms. Johnson’s surprise, everyone raised their hand in an instant.

“Hmm. How about you, Calvin? Hop onto my hand.” Calvin Chase, one of two twin brothers, did as he was told and climbed into Ms. Johnson’s hand as he was carried up like an elevator towards the top of Ms. Johnson’s vulva. As she opened the clitoral hood again so Calvin could see the little nub of the clitors again, he reached out quickly, desperate to touch it, like it was some forbidden fruit. When he made contact with Ms. Johnson’s clit, her body twitched back a little in response and she laughed.

“Easy now. Like I said, it’s super sensitive. It feels really good but you need to be gentle.” Ms. Johnson instructed. Calvin did as he was told and touched it lightly the second time. The class watched closely as Ms. Johnson’s body seemed to vibrate a little and her eyes suddenly appeared less focused.

“Good good. As amazing as that is, we need to continue along. Well done Calvin.” Ms. Johnson said, setting her tiny student back amongst the rest of them.

“If we look at the vagina opening again, we can see here, a small ring around the outside of the entry that’s very similar to its surroundings in both colour and appearance.” Ms. Johnson said. “Men are often confused after conventional sex ed classes because they think the hymen covers the entire vaginal opening and this isn’t the case at all. Think about it, if it covered the entire opening, how would one’s menstrual or period blood be able to escape? The hymen often makes the vaginal opening smaller but the hymen can be stretched if an object such as a finger, tampon, or penis is inserted into it. But if that object is inserted too quickly or the hymen is large enough, the hymen will actually stretch and break. If this happens there will be bleeding but don’t worry, the hymen’s tissue is super thin so there’s virtually no damage done. It won’t ever ‘regrow’ or ‘fix itself’ but there won’t be any lasting health concerns for her because of it. From my experience, neither a finger, tampon, nor tiny man has been capable of breaking my hymen entirely. It’s been stretched a fair bit but it hasn’t been completely broken. In other women you may not be able to see a hymen at all because activities such as dancing or horseback riding can stretch the hymen without her even knowing. And some women don’t even have a hymen! The hymen varies a lot from girl to girl so don’t be afraid if you can’t see one.”

Ms. Johnson shifted her position and moved to a squatting position so her class was directly under her.

“If we continue downwards past the vagina, and past the perineum, we reach the anus. This is no different than on men. This is where girls’ poop comes out, or in Alexis’ case, where the remains of tiny men come out.” Ms. Johnson said, grinning. “And if we don’t keep it well cleaned, it will smell just like any other. It’s one of the unfortunate side effects of being human. As a word of advice, I don’t recommend working your way past the anus and exploring the rectum because, since it’s so much bigger than the vagina, you’ll likely be sucked inside and be lost forever. Or at least until she has to poop, but by then it’ll likely be too late because she won’t even be able to feel you inside there.” 

Noah couldn’t help but just stare at her body. All of it. Everything was so clean and so well kept. There wasn’t a hair to be found on her legs, on her butt, or anywhere other than just above her vulva and on her head. It was a marvelous sight.

“Hey! Everyone freeze!” Everyone heard Alexis yell from the sideline. They all looked over to see her jump off the desk and point towards the area underneath Ms. Johnson’s rear. Noah then saw what she was pointing to. The two twins, Calvin and Trevor, had separated themselves from the rest of the pack and were now behind Ms. Johnson.

“Do you two want to die? Because that’s exactly what would have happened in a few more seconds. While you two were having a shoving match, Ms. Johnson could’ve easily sat back down and squashed you two like nothing. You need to be more careful!” Alexis warned.

Ms. Johnson picked the two brothers up and sat back down on the blanket, now clear of all tiny students. As they sat in her palm and passed by Noah’s view, he could tell they were each shaking in their boots and scared silly. Noah himself was shaking and he wasn’t even the target of Alexis’ warning.

“Alexis is right, you two. Things happen quickly when you’re tiny so you need to be extra cautious about everything. I’m not going to punish you this time but if you do something like this again, and this goes for the entire class, there will be consequences. I would much rather punish you than accidently kill one of you… Not to mention that I would rather you learn an important life lesson than die today. Be kind to one another. Be kind! They’re just two simple words but you should always live by them, especially in my classroom. They’ll carry you a lot farther in life than pushing and shoving will. Does anyone have any questions from today’s lesson?” Ms. Johnson asked.

The class was still silent, nobody wanted to say a word after what just happened. 

“Very well. If any of you ever have any questions, shrunken or not, feel free to come find me. We still have 10 more minutes until the class ends, so how would you all like to do some interactive learning? Let’s break up into two groups. Half will go with Alexis and half will stay with me. Those of you on this half can go with Alexis where she’ll drop you down her panties and you can get your first taste of what that feels like because, and I promise, that won’t be your last time in that situation. Practice makes perfect, isn’t that right? The remaining half please stay with me and you can see what the inside of my vagina feels like.” Ms. Johnson said, beaming from ear to ear.

Noah saw, out of the corner of his eye, that Alexis’ eyes lit up when Ms. Johnson said what she could do with his tiny classmates. As alluring as Ms. Johnson was, he was really hoping he could’ve got to spend a few minutes with Alexis. There was just something about her that was screaming his name. Instead he was assigned to Ms. Johnson’s group where he felt his nerves starting to rise up in his throat. 

Without hesitation, Alexis bent down and scooped up the portion of the class, Brayden included, that had been assigned to her and promptly dropped the majority of them down the front of her open undies and walked away, the bottom of her butt cheeks popping out a little underneath her short shorts. She definitely didn’t want to waste even a second. “Damn lucky buggers.” Noah thought. He wanted Alexis more than anything right now, yet she was miles away from him. She could so easily pass as a multi-million dollar supermodel. Her hips popping up and down so majestically with each step, as if she was purposefully trying to tempt him. He didn’t suspect she was though. She was most likely just doing what felt natural to her, and that was a beautiful thing.

“Eyes back over here gentlemen.” Ms. Johnson said, clearly noticing that Alexis had completely stolen the show as she walked away, a handful of their friends now along for the ride with her. “Since you, yes you, Calvin and Trevor, seem so eager, you two can be the first ones to go exploring. How about you practice ‘being kind’ while you’re at it too?” Ms. Johnson gave the brothers a quick wink. Her smokey, big brown eyes would be enough to convince him to be kind, Noah thought. 

Noah stood next to Gatlin as they watched closely while Ms. Johnson maneuvered Calvin so she could hold his body between her thumb and index finger and carefully guided him towards her brilliant pink pussy, which was being held open using her other hand. Noah wondered if Calvin was having second thoughts about what he had done earlier to deserve this? Was this even safe? But there he was, trapped within the grasp of their much larger teacher who could probably squish him in a heartbeat if she wanted to, on his way to the place they had all only dreamed of visiting.

“Here we go! Take a deep breath mister!” Ms. Johnson said from above, now in a squatting position above the rest of the students on the blanket, with her legs spread out the sides. 

In the next moment, they watched on as little Calvin was plunged into the depths of Ms. Johnson and slowly disappeared from view as she pushed on his bottom, forcing his tiny body deeper and deeper. Noah thought back to Ms. Johnson’s warning about being sucked inside the rectum and lost forever once inside. Would that happen to Calvin inside her vagina? But as if reading his mind, Ms. Johnson promptly answered that question for him.

“So class, Calvin is currently inside of my vagina but don’t get too worried about him. Although you can’t see him, he’ll be perfectly fine for a little while. A vagina is typically about 3 inches deep when a girl isn’t aroused, but when she is, it will lengthen to about 5 or 6 inches deep. Though it does vary quite a bit from girl to girl. Some may be more like 7 inches deep while others are on the low end of 4 or 5 inches. At the end of the vagina, there is something called a cervix. Think of the cervix as sort of an ultra-tight doorway between the vagina and the uterus or womb. Remember that the uterus is where babies grow. The cervix will only open to let sperm pass through or open during birth. You can’t be sucked inside as a tiny man or insert your penis into it.” Ms. Johnson said with another giggle. “I’m working on organizing a field trip for us to see my gynecologist friend later in the semester, that way you can actually see what the cervix looks like. Also, when a woman is aroused, you’ll be able to feel and see a visible difference in… ah!” Ms. Johnson paused for a moment. “Sorry, your friend feels really good! As I was saying, you’ll feel and see a difference in lubrication production when a girl is getting really aroused. You may have heard of a girl ‘getting wet’ before. Essentially she is doing just that. She’ll produce a liquid in her vagina that makes everything a little more slick and comfortable down there for sex. It’s not as much liquid as when she pees, certainly not, but it’s just enough to coat everything. We’ll learn more about what comes out of a woman’s body in a future class though. Your friend is probably starting to struggle with his breathing so we’ll take him out and someone else can give it a go! I think we’ve got time for one more!” 

The boys watched as Ms. Johnson slowly pulled Calvin out by his feet and set him back down on the blanket. Calvin laid there for a moment, still trying to catch his breath, while everyone eyed him curiously. He had been to the great beyond and returned, though it looked like he had just ran a marathon. His clothes were nearly soaked through and whenever he moved, his skin would shimmer in the light. This was why they were told to bring a change of clothes. He wondered how the students inside Alexis’ underwear were faring against her body.

“Hmm, who’s next?” Ms. Johnson asked, waving her index finger around. “Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers, let him go. Eeny, meeny, miny... moe.” When she finished, Noah was staring directly at her massive finger, pointed directly at him. He felt his stomach drop inside of him. Never in his life had anyone, let alone a huge, beautiful woman, looked down at him with such interest, such purpose.

“Mr. Knight, are you ready?” His teacher asked.

Ready? How could anyone be ready for this? Sure, he wanted this more than anything in the world, but there were so many dangers involved. He wasn’t even sure what to do once he got in there. What if he did something wrong by accident? Could she crush him by accident? What if he drowned? What if she forgets to take him out? What did he really have to lose though? Calvin had clearly fared okay.

“Yes, Ms. Johnson.” He said. And with that, he felt her squeeze his torso between her thumb and index finger and carry him high into the air. Her squeezing didn’t hurt per se, it felt like when the seatbelt in a car gets locked on too tightly and the driver hits the brakes. When he arrived at his destination a moment later the first thing he noticed was the vast amount of heat that was emanating from her body. It was almost like standing next to a warm heater on a cold winter’s day. Then he snuck a quick glance down below and saw a few of his classmates looking up in suspense. He wouldn’t want to fall at this height, that was for sure. Calvin hadn’t, but he now started to worry that he might slip out of Ms. Johnson, fall, and injure himself. His heart started to race even faster than it already was. 

“In you go!” Ms. Johnson said gleefully.

When he made contact and was slowly pushed inside, he couldn’t believe how much warmer it was. It was like being outside on a very hot, very humid summer’s day, but everything was black. It had looked so brilliantly pink from the outside but now that he was inside, it was like all the lights had been turned off. He couldn’t even see his own hand in front of him. Movement was difficult. Weird. Every time he tried moving his arms and legs, the walls around him reacted just the same. Everything was so wet, so slick, so squishy yet solid. It was like he was being hugged from all sides by a huge monster. Then there was the constant heartbeat. Though not pounding in his ears, he knew that he could hear the constant, steady thump of Ms. Johnson’s heart. Not surprising, he thought. He wasn’t really that far from all the organs that powered this magnificent body and her blood was likely rushing all around him, fueling her powerful sex. It was hard to breathe though. Once he had been pushed all the way inside and the doorway seemed to close behind him, air was a valuable resource. He wasn’t even sure which way was up or down. The lubrication that Ms. Johnson had spoken about was getting everywhere now. In his eyes, in his nose, in his mouth. It didn’t taste bad, not at all, but it threw his body into a panic. His body was protesting being in this new environment, probably now realizing just how dangerous it was. But he didn’t want it to end. He’d die in here if it meant even just five more minutes. But end it did. He saw small shards of light seep into his world and then something monstrous grab and pull on his feet, removing him from his home. It was over already? He had only just got started!

“Well done Noah!” Ms. Johnson said to him, now holding him in her palm. Noah looked up at his teacher, the goddess that she was to him, and melted when he saw her warm smile and even warmer eyes peering down at him. He had done it! She wasn’t upset with how he did! He even thought he could see a few beads of sweat on her forehead, even though it really wasn’t that warm in the classroom. Interesting. 

Alexis returned from her corner of the classroom and deposited her group of boys back on the blanket beside the rest of the class. They looked just as worn out as he did. Their clothes weren’t as wet as his were, but they had certainly seen some major action. She must have really put them to work over there.

“So class, the bell is about to ring but I really hope you all learned something here today. Even if you only take away a few tidbits of information, we’ll be revisiting a lot of what we spoke about later in the semester. Today was just a single building block on our journey. We’ll put everything to good use sooner than later! Thank you for your participation today and remember, be safe, be kind!” Ms. Johnson said to everyone, just before regrowing them back to their original heights and letting them continue about their day. 

----

The class, now all restored back to normal, had helped her fold the picnic blanket up and move the tables back to their original places. Noah was among the last of the class to leave, sneaking one quick glance back at Ms. Johnson who was busy packing the magical little device away into her bag. It was strange seeing her with clothes on after just seeing… everything. Clothes were such a tease after today’s class. He, Gatlin, and Brayden were together once again and were just about to pass through the door, when they nearly bumped into Alexis who was trying to do the same. 

“Hi Alexis!” Noah said after seeing that both Brayden and Gatlin were seemingly frozen beside him. “What a stupid thing to say.” He thought. “We just spent the entire class with her and all I could say was ‘hi’?” He was feeling a little braver now though. It’s amazing what a class with Ms. Johnson can do for one’s confidence.

“Hello Noah. Did you guys enjoy today’s lesson?” Alexis replied cutely. Then again, everything she did was cute.

“Oh yes, I think I learned a lot! What class do you have next?” Noah said, trying to test out his small talking skills.

“Biology, but I’m already a little behind schedule so I really need to be going! I’m so sorry! Have a good day!” Alexis said, cutting in front of the boys and leaving the room, but not before looking back and giving the boys a quick wink and a big smile.

“Smooth man.” Brayden said to Noah, lightly shaking him by the shoulders for fun. 

“Oh shut up and move along!” Noah replied to his cheeky friend, rushing ahead towards the door where Gatlin was already standing.

“Hey guys, did you just see where Alexis went?” Gatlin said to his two distracted friends, looking down the hallway to the left of their classroom.

“Gatlin, what’s your point? I don’t see anything?” Brayden said, looking left and then right.

“In there. She said she was going to her biology class but she went in there instead.” Gatlin said, pointing towards an unmarked door just beside their room. 

“Maybe that’s her biology classroom. Did you ever think of that genius?” Brayden said. 

“No, he does have a point. All the classrooms usually have a vertical pane of glass beside each door. The only exceptions being maintenance rooms and our sex ed room, for obvious reasons.” Noah said. The three boys were standing next to the mysterious door, puzzled by what could be inside. Just then, the door started to open.

“What are you weirdos doing?” A stunning redheaded girl said to them, emerging from the mysterious room, clearly very sweaty and out of breath. Noah recognized her immediately though. It was Shelby from his bus. When Brayden tried to sneak a peek inside the room before the door closed, Shelby snapped at him. “Hey perv! That’s the girls’ changeroom! Don’t look in there!” Brayden took a step back, his face flushed red. 

“I… uh… sorry. I didn’t know.” Brayden said meekly, clearly embarrassed by what had just happened.

“Well you do now, so move along.” Shelby said, ushering them along with her hands. 

The trio did as they were told without a second thought and quickly walked away both from the doorway and from Shelby, their hearts thumping. It all made sense now.

“Well there you go. That redhead must have been coming from her gym class and Alexis was probably going in there to use the bathroom. Mystery solved. It’s not a biology class and it doesn’t lead to some mystical dimension. You’re both such over-reactors. Hmm, I think you guys should call me Mr. Holmes from now on. That’s got a nice ring to it.” Brayden said sarcastically, puffing out his chest and walking away from his friends defiantly, all while laughing at them.

“You’re such a jerk, you know that!” Noah said, laughing along and chasing Brayden down, Gatlin in tow not far behind. “Hey! We still need to change our clothes! We look like a walking mess thanks to that class!”

“Maybe you do but I’m never washing these clothes!” Brayden replied.
End Notes:

 

Ms. Johnson and gang return! This turned out to be more like a double chapter since there was so much to cover! Hopefully this chapter makes up for me missing last weekend's upload :) The boys have learned a lot in a short period of time but they'll be learning even more soon enough. This chapter was the first time I've ever wrote a scene with tiny men playing with a giant woman so I'm definitely open to hearing some constructive criticism, or if you enjoyed it, just your general thoughts! I've got a really good feeling about the next chapter titled, "A Night with Ms. Johnson", set during the night of this chapter. It may or may not be exactly what you're expecting but it will be packed with fun bits. I'm going to try and stay on a weekly upload (every Saturday/Sunday) but with school starting back up again for me in real life, we may have to shift to a new chapter every 2 weeks. Quick note, Natalia Levesque from Chapter 3 has been changed to Shelby Levesque (there are some more real life memories that I would like to use as inspiration in this story, similar to the Ashley scene).

Chapter 6, Week 3: A Night with Ms. Johnson by AprilMJ

Ms. Johnson sat at the desk in her classroom, the familiar white painted concrete block walls and large wooden desk offering her company. It had only been a few short hours ago, but the memories of this morning’s sex ed class still shot shockwaves of excitement through her body. The feeling was similar to that of butterflies when one’s nervous, but she wasn’t nervous. Certainly not. These butterflies were more like little bolts of energy. It was at this moment she regretted letting her only man go this morning. She could’ve really used a pair of tiny hands right now. Even just knowing there was someone down there suffering through her mild, but constant excitement down below would’ve made things even better. It wouldn’t be long before the bell would ring and she could go home and resume her fun though. That was always the downside of morning sex ed classes like today’s, one is forced to wait the entire rest of the day and focus becomes a challenge. Such a tease it was. 

*knock knock knock*

Ms. Johnson looked up at the door to her classroom and saw her lovely assistant, Alexis standing at the threshold, smiling rather mischievously at her. Who knew what that girl could’ve done this time. Alexis was smart, probably even smarter than she was, and very pretty, definitely prettier than she was, so it was easy to worry for the boys around her. 

“Alexis! What a pleasant surprise. I thought you’d be on your way home by now? The bell will be ringing soon. Is there something I can help you with?” Ms. Johnson asked.

“Hi Ms. Johnson, actually there is something. One second.” Alexis replied as she stepped into the room, closed the door behind her, and worked on undoing her belt and the zipper to her shorts. 

“Hey. By the way, do you happen to know what happened to the little man I dropped off on the changeroom bench this morning? When I went back to check on him after class, he was long gone.” Ms. Johnson asked while Alexis was rooting through her now partially exposed pink panties. 

“Ah yeah. Alycia told me that Sadie found him this morning while they were getting changed. Said that she got hold of him just before Shelby did, so if you need him back it’s probably not too late.” Alexis said, finished with her digging and now standing with her right hand in a fist.

“No no, don’t worry about it. He didn’t mean anything to me. I’m sure he’ll be plenty thankful that Sadie got hold of him first. Might buy him a few extra hours.” Ms. Johnson said laughing. “Anyways, what did you come to see me about?”

“You know the saying, ‘it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission’? This is probably one of those cases.” Alexis said, grinning from ear to ear and she slowly opened her hand. There, as if being revealed by a magician at the end of a trick, sitting in the palm of her hand was a tiny man who looked strikingly familiar to Ms. Johnson. He was squinting and trying to block the light of the bright room with his arm while his eyes were adjusting. It was plenty obvious that this particular man hadn’t seen any daylight for quite some time. 

“My my, if I had to hazard a guess, he looks exactly like Liam from our class. This wouldn’t happen to be him, would he, Alexis?” Ms. Johnson asked with a tinge of sarcasm, taking the small student into her own hand.

“Well you see Ms. Johnson, he felt so good in there during our lesson that I just had to give him a little bit of extra time. Don’t worry though, it was purely educational. I assure you that he’s learned a lot today. He’s probably already miles ahead of everyone else. I just need you to regrow him so he can go home as usual, hopefully no questions asked by anyone.” Alexis replied, still smiling.

“That smile of yours might work on all the boys but I can see straight through it.” Ms. Johnson said, winking. “Did he at least do well today?”

“Oh yes! He’s got a lot to learn but he was quite the delight! I had a pretty busy day so I didn’t get to show him anything, but he got to tag along.” Alexis said.

“Okay. Well next time you do something like this, please run it past me first.” Ms. Johnson said as the bell started to ring, signalling the end of the day.

“Will do for sure! Thanks Ms. Johnson! Thanks for the fun Liam! Have a good night you two!” Alexis said to them, as she buttoned back up and headed for the exit.

“Oh I will.” Ms. Johnson whispered to herself, then turning her focus back to the little student in front of her. “Any other night I might consider taking you home for a night of private tutoring but tonight is probably going to be far too dangerous for someone like you, Liam. I’ll regrow you so you can head home but let’s keep Alexis’ little adventure with you a secret, hmm?” Ms. Johnson asked her student. He nodded feverishly, clearly understanding what she was saying.

After Liam was regrown back to his normal height, Ms. Johnson waved him good night. 

“Study hard for next week!” She called after him. “Poor boy looks like he’s been to hell and back.” Ms. Johnson said to herself, giggling a little as he left. “Home we go at last! Time to find some release.”

----

*Thud!*

Troy Fletcher was thrown hard against the wall on his left, then back against the wall on his right, all the while experiencing moments of weightlessness and then moments where he felt like he was majorly overweight. He felt so groggy. His head hurt like crazy. He tried to get some sort of bearing for where he was but all he saw was black. Darkness. He checked himself over and all limbs felt like they were still intact. That was good even though he couldn’t actually see anything. Where was he?

“Yes! They came!” Said a muffled voice from outside his… well whatever he was inside. It sounded loud though, and very excited. 

He started to feel a sense of urgency now that his mind was starting to clear. He tried to stand but he was met by a very low ceiling that immediately told his body to sit back down. He reached out and found that there were walls close by, all around him. Wherever he was, it was certainly a tight squeeze. 

What could he remember? The last thing he could remember was standing in front of a judge. The judge had told him that he would be sentenced to 6 months in jail. What did he do again? He was just a simple delivery man. What could he have done to deserve the audience of a judge? He delivered parcels. That’s right. The parcel. He took that parcel. Why did he take that parcel? He couldn’t remember, but there was a lawyer. The lawyer was old, and very grumpy, that he could remember. He took the lawyer’s parcel. No no no, why him? He could vaguely remember spending a day in that old concrete jail but he couldn’t remember waking up the next morning. Was he in jail right now? This didn’t feel like a jail.

“Can anyone hear me?!” He shouted as loudly as he could.

“Hello?! Who’s there?” A voice, a man’s voice, answered from behind the walls, loudest in his right ear. 

“My name’s Troy! Where am I?!” Troy replied.

“No idea! Can you see anything?” The voice said.

“No, it’s pitch black for me! Can you-” but before he could finish he felt his entire world turn into a weightless planet for a split second before being slammed down into the floor like if he was inside an out of control elevator. His head began to throb again, and any sense of direction he had gathered had been lost again. Just then he heard a terrible sound, the sound of something being shredded. Then, as if having received the answers to all his questions, he saw rays of bright light beam through a growing crack in his ceiling. He had to shield his eyes. He could barely see anything in the bright sunlight.

“Wakey wakey little ones!” The same muffled voice said, but this time it wasn’t muffled. And it was a very feminine voice. Just as his eyes started to adjust to the point of being able to make out the world again, he was met by the sight of a massive hand surging towards him. He hadn’t seen anything like it before! This had to be a dream and he was actually sleeping in that old jail cell. But the hand’s fingers pinched the brown wall to his right and he felt himself sink back into the floor. She was picking up the entire jail! Just when he thought he might wake up from this crazy dream he felt himself being tilted towards one side, further and further until he was sliding down the wall and out the ceiling, down to a hard, wooden surface about 20 feet below. But he wasn’t the only one. To his left, right, below, and above he saw other men falling in the same direction he was. The man below him hit the ground first and then he fell on top of the man and was met by another man landing on top of him. 

When he separated himself from the men around him and was able to sit up straight, the world he saw was breathtaking. It was a home but everything was so much bigger than it should be. It appeared they were standing on a smooth dark stained wooden coffee table in the middle of a huge living room. But before he could continue admiring the space around him he looked up to see another group of men falling from the sky and landing on top of him. Troy huddled into a protective stance and braced for blow after blow until the onslaught was finished. When he emerged from the pile of men, he got to take a good, long look at the woman who belonged to the voice he heard from inside his cell. Rather, his cardboard box? The woman was working on pulling out another cardboard tray from a large cardboard box. Each tray appeared to contain a bunch of men, each separated by thin cardboard walls. Where were they? 

The woman hadn’t said anything to them since she opened the box but her face was purposeful, as if she was a child on Christmas morning opening presents. Nobody had said anything since they had been removed from the box. He wondered if the other guys were as intimated by this woman as he was. She was massive. Truly massive. Her long straight dark hair, her face cute and warm, and her body tall and slender yet curvy judging by her wide hips as she sat on a large dark grey couch. Her skin was golden white, her pants were bright white, and her silky shirt a long sleeved white plaid with grey and red accents. She was very pretty and she dressed well. She was fairly young looking, probably about as old as he was. Not a teenager but not really a full blown adult yet either. In a normal world she was the type of girl he might pursue. This was definitely not a normal world anymore though.

When the woman appeared to finish unpacking the box, she peered down at them with gleeful eyes. Troy looked around and figured there had to have been at least fifty men standing on the coffee table below her. There were no women though. Just men. Very confused men.

“Welcome, welcome everyone! I’m so glad you were all able to join me! What a nice surprise it was to come home and find you all waiting on my doorstep. I wasn’t expecting you until at least next weekend. I had such a tease of a day today so you’re going to make tonight so much easier. Where are my manners?! You can call me Ms. Johnson, Miss, or Goddess. Any of those will do just fine.” Ms. Johnson said giggling, her big smile convincing them she couldn’t possibly be dangerous. 

“You’re all probably hoping to get some answers. Why am I so big? Where are you? But the question you should be asking is why are you so small? You see, I’m actually the normal one in this room. The scientific answer is long and probably pretty boring to you, but I can answer the important why’s and you can figure out the how’s later. Some of you probably already know but for those who don't, I’ll only say it once, so listen close.” Ms. Johnson said to them. “You see, each and every one of you have committed a crime of some sort, yes? Well your lovely package came with a detailed list of each and every crime you committed and who did it. How wonderful is that?! You’re not very good people, no no no, you’re very naughty indeed. And the world that we live in doesn’t tolerate people like you. Back in the old days the world would keep thousands upon thousands of people like you in jails and prisons and whatever else. That cost money and time, don't you know. So we came up with a solution and this is what it is. Our shrinking technology is being implemented in towns and cities across the globe. In most regions the majority of the population is aware of shrinking technology and that that’s what happens to criminals, but we’re still in the early stages so not everyone has got the memo that people really do shrink. At first tiny criminals would be regrown after a little while (depending on what they did) and returned back to civilization. But when the rich and famous got a hold of tiny things like you, well let’s just say regrowing only happens to criminals on special occasions now. And now that shrinking has become so common, especially to criminals like you, you’re just known as Disposables! Easily replaceable. Since the demand for tiny people got so high, governments are willing to look at even the smallest of crimes to justify shrinking someone and handing them off. On the bright side, crime rates have been plummeting because of our tech! The world is becoming a much safer place now. After all, a person who committed a crime doesn’t really deserve the same respect that a hard working, well mannered individual should get, don’t you agree? The real value is finding a man who is willing to be shrunk and dedicate his entire loving life to you! So tiny people like you are really just objects thanks to what you did. So now you’re all mine. Home with a small-town teacher who just happened to have a hand in developing the tech.”

Troy’s legs felt like jello now. His heart sank listening to this woman tell them her story. How could this possibly be happening to him? 

“Anyways! I don’t usually give a spiel that long to Disposables like you guys but I’m in a pretty chipper mood right now and it’s got me even more fired up. So let’s get you accustomed to your new home now, shall we? First up, everyone needs to strip and pile up your clothes at the front of the table.” Ms. Johnson ordered.

The group of men didn’t move. Not one. She wanted them to take off their clothes? Was she crazy?

“Oh I’m sorry, did I end that statement with ‘if it should so interest you’?” Ms. Johnson asked.

The men looked around at each other, unsure of what they should do. Should they listen to her or stand their ground? 

“So this is how it’s going to be? Well I gave you the easy option but you’re going to make me use the harder option. No big deal, you’re not the first one’s to try and act all tough on me. You....” Ms. Johnson said, pointing to a tall white man standing near the front of the crowd, “Beau Garcia. You were charged with rape and second degree murder. How lovely. Strip.” Ms. Johnson said, her voice very stern now having lost its sweet tone from before.

Beau Garcia stepped forward defiantly. “No.” He said. 

“Very well then. You have made your decision.” Ms. Johnson said.

Ms. Johnson quickly plucked the man named Beau Garcia from the table and tore the white t-shirt, black track pants, and running shoes from the man’s body using her right index finger and her thumb, her nails seeming to slice through the fabric like knives. She made it look so effortless. Maybe because it was for her. Beau tried to fight Ms. Johnson’s grasp but was completely powerless against the much larger woman. Her finger alone was taller than the man she was holding. In a matter of seconds after having picked him up, the man was dropped back on the table, landing with a thud, now completely nude. Defeated.

“Are you all convinced yet? I’m convinced of one thing. I thought Mr. Garcia here would’ve had bigger balls!” Ms. Johnson said giggling while looking down at the naked man before her. “I can make life very easy for you or very difficult. I can do the same if you decide you don’t want to live anymore. I can be very convincing. Really though, I probably should do as most people do and make your lives miserable for what you’ve done. For good measure, let’s go one step further.” 

Ms. Johnson pinned each of Beau’s limbs to the table using her left hand fingers and waved her right index finger in the air, hovering just over the man’s crotch. In an instant, her right finger and thumb had Beau’s testicles locked firmly between the tips of her nails. In the next, she pinched down hard with all her strength and sent her nails into the man’s most precious region. Beau screeched. The men cringed in unison. 

“And that’s how disposable men receive a vasectomy.” Ms. Johnson said. “You’re lucky you still have your penis, Beau. I hope this convinces all of you that you’re simply objects at this point. Whatever you did before to land yourself here, you did yourself. You have one purpose now, to please. You should be thankful you ended up with me. There are far worse places to be. Believe me.”

Troy felt like he needed to lay down. He wanted to cry. Was this how his life was going to end? He was a Disposable? An object?

“Back to it. Strip and bring your clothes to the front.” Ms. Johnson ordered again.

This time each and every man complied, walking around Beau who was still writhing and moaning on the ground, to deliver their clothes to Ms. Johnson. They now stood together, all in their birthday suits.

“Very good, thank you. That wasn’t so hard, now was it? Time for the next order of business, my house. I hope you all like my home. I know it’s nothing fancy but teaching doesn’t exactly bring in millions of dollars. Number one, there are access ladders for you at every major component of my home. This coffee table has one over in that corner, there’s one to the couch I’m currently sitting on, there’s one to my kitchen counter, one to the main toilet and guest toilet, and so on. There are two at each location, one for going up, one for going down. You’ll get used to them in no time, I promise. You have free roam of almost my entire home with the exception of a few private areas that I need for working alone. You’ll know when you get to these areas because I’ve installed an electric fence that’s completely harmless to normal people like me, but will send a quick advisory to any of you who come into contact with it. Number two, always watch where you’re going. The other Disposables who came before you know this now, but I rarely keep an eye out for you guys and I promise you that you don’t want to get in my way. Number three, there will be no peeing or pooping anywhere other than in the toilet. Got that? If you break this rule, I promise you you’ll regret it. The other Disposables will probably give you a more detailed rundown of everything later. Number four and five, I’ve set up a sleeping area in my bedroom but you’re free to sleep anywhere and eating times are at 6:00am, noon, and 6:00pm, no exceptions unless I deem it so.” Ms. Johnson said to everyone.

“I don’t know about you guys, but just looking at you all makes me so excited!” Ms. Johnson squealed. “My lovely students did wonders for me today at school so we’re going to reap those benefits tonight, but first I need to eat! You’re free to do whatever you want now. I’ll call you if I need you. And oh yeah, number six, when I call, you come running. No excuses. It’s 5:30pm now so climb up to my kitchen counter at 6:00pm and someone will be there to serve you your food. You’ll likely bump into a bunch the other Disposables within the hour. They’re not usually too difficult to find.”  

“I almost forgot! I’ll borrow you, thank you very much!” Ms. Johnson said as she swiftly scooped up the tiny man closest to her on the table, stood up from the couch, opened the front of her pants, and dropped the man inside. It all happened so fast but the group stood in shock as Ms. Johnson patted her crotch, thrilled to have a passenger. “Don’t be shy down there! The more squirming the better! Gotta get me ready for tonight!” She said.

As the giant woman headed for the kitchen, which Troy could see just on the other side of the open living room, the boys stared intently at her. She was truly gorgeous. Her butt was magnificent in those tight pants. But the moment quickly faded and they looked to each other questioningly. She had said there was a ladder heading down from the table they were standing on but where would they go? Troy did a 360-degree pan of the room to try and get a sense of where everything was. At his back were two large bay windows overlooking a brilliant forest and lake. The vaulted ceiling above him was very tall and finished with white planks. The walls were simply drywalled with a coat of light blue paint. Surrounding the coffee table were two large pillowy dark grey couches. To his right was a massive stone fireplace with a large television mounted above. To the left of the fireplace was a corridor with an open doorway at the end. Straight ahead past the largest couch was her kitchen finished with white cabinetry and light grey stone countertops. To the left of the kitchen was a large white door with a stunning glass oval in it, likely the main entry. To his left past the smallest couch was another corridor, this one with three doors, all but one were closed. The floors were all finished with dark stained hardwood flooring. White trim accented the base of all the walls and around all doorways and windows.

Troy looked over at the other guys and they appeared to be shuffling towards the corner of the table that Ms. Johnson had said had the ladder. He couldn’t see what they had found through the crowd but he could only assume they were working on climbing down. He wasn’t the largest of the men but he wasn’t the smallest either. Some of them had clearly spent their entire lives amassing their physical size and strength. He hoped that his physique would prove useful in this new world he was living in. He was losing hope every second that he’d be able to wake up and escape this dream though.

“Do you even have a clue what you’re going to do once we get off this table?” Troy heard a voice say from his left. Looking over, he saw a smaller white man, probably about a foot shorter than him with blonde hair, looking up at him with curious eyes. 

“No, I’m just going with the flow at this point.” Troy replied.

“Yeah me too. Say, what’s your name?” The man asked him. “Mine’s Sebastian Blake but you can call me Seb.” 

“Troy.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you Troy. Say, what did you do to end up here?” Seb asked.

“I’d really rather not talk about it.”

“Excuse me.” A large, bald, muscular black man said to Troy and Seb. “I’m sorry to interrupt but I heard your voice and I’m the guy who you called out to while we were in that box. The name’s Jett. Jett Chino.” The man said to him. His voice deep and powerful and he had at least a foot on him. It unnerved Troy but he was thankful he was friendly.

“Nice to meet you, Jett. I don’t know about you guys but I really need to take a leak. How about we go find that toilet the lady was talking about?” Troy asked his two new companions.

“Yeah I really need to go too! Great idea Troy!” Seb said.

“We better make it quick. Who knows when she’ll be back.” Jett said.

----

After the trio had descended the ladder leading from the coffee table, things felt so much more intense. The couches suddenly looked like mountains and that only meant that Ms. Johnson would look that much bigger. And they were on her floor now. 

“Come on, we can’t wait here all day.” Troy urged, heading towards the right corridor, figuring the bathroom would likely be through a doorway. Just as they reached the opposite corner of the coffee table, they looked at the vast, open landscape before them. There separating them from the nearest wall was a desert of hardwood flooring. He saw several other men running across the floor as fast as they could. Smart, don’t want to waste time out there in the open.

“Okay, we need to be quick here.” Troy said to the others. “We -” But before he finished he saw another man who he didn’t know fly past them at full speed, running into the open landscape. They watched closely, mentally timing him to see how long it would take to cover the distance. One, two, three… by 15 seconds he was nearly there. Still, that’s 15 seconds of exposure to a giant foot.

“Alright, I can hear her still working away in the kitchen, we have time. One, two, three, now!” And they were away. Their hearts pounding in their chests as they darted across the floor, knowing that at any moment they could be easily reduced to nothing more than a stain. But after a short period that felt like an eternity, they arrived at the other side unscathed. They bent over to catch their breath.

“Good job guys. Step one down, step two, bathroom.” Troy said between heaves.

“Yeah!” Seb cheered. “So what are you in for, big guy?” 

“I was short on cash and needed to cover my bills so I broke into a convenience store. Thought I could get in and out but the job went south from the second I walked through the door. Didn’t know about this crazy shrinking stuff until today. Thought even if I got caught I could get through it. Now look at where we are.” Jett said.

“Hey fellas!” A voice from behind them said, making both Troy and Seb jump in response. 

“Well hiya! Who are you?” Seb asked.

“I’m Clayton. You must be the new guys, eh?” The new man asked. He was a tall but very slender man with brown hair. Definitely older than all of them.

“Yeah we just got here a half hour ago! Why, how long have you been here?” Seb replied.

“Oh I’ve been here for many months now. I’ve outlasted pretty much everyone who either came before me or with me.” Clayton said.

“Wait, how many other people are here besides us?” Seb asked.

“People?” Clayton laughed. “Well we’re not exactly ‘people’ anymore, son. You’ll learn quickly but she doesn’t exactly keep us around. She must not have told you, but you just got classified as a Disposable when you were put inside that cardboard box. To everyone else, we’re just little playthings. Little workers. We’re exactly what they say we are, disposable. There’s usually a hundred or two, give or take depending on her mood, of us roaming about at any given time. She usually gets a new shipment every few weeks and by the time she does, she’s ready for it. Even if she doesn’t kill them, they usually go missing one way or another. You’ll come to learn that Ms. Johnson is the sweetest woman in the whole wide world, but when she’s angry or horny, stay clear. There’s one girl in particular who comes by fairly regularly and leaves with a bundle. I’ve never seen them come back.” 

Clayton let that sink in for a second.

“So we’re just here until she decides to kill us?” Seb asked, obvious disappointment in his voice.

“In a way, yes. I like to be optimistic though and I have a very good reason for that. You see that terrarium way up there on the fireplace mantle? Well there’s a man just like us who lives in there and he’s been here since before I got here. Nobody has ever been able to speak to him though. Sometimes Ms. Johnson will pull the terrarium down and carry him into her room (there’s also another shelf in there she sometimes uses for him) where she locks the door so nobody else can go in. I assume she plays with him but I’ve never seen him limp or struggle inside his glass oasis up there. She even lets him wear clothes.  Makes me believe he’s not even a Disposable like us. Ms. Johnson talks about Personal tiny men and how wonderful they are so maybe he’s hers. Who am I to say though. So if you mind your Ps and Qs like I have, life is actually pretty good around here. I’m hoping that once I’ve served my penance that she’ll regrow me. Anyways, I need to be getting my dinner now, where are you lads heading at this hour?” Clayton said.

“We need to use the bathroom, do you happen to know where it is?” Seb asked.

“You’re close. Go through that door at the end of the hall, hang a left into the second door and you’re there. Be careful though because she usually uses it around this time of day. I recommend standing at the back of the seat just in case you need to jump out of her way. I’ve seen too many rookies like you be squashed under her when she sits down. Let me know if you have any questions while you’re here. Most everyone knows where to find me if you ask them.” Clayton said as he wandered in the direction of the kitchen.

“One more question! How do we flush at this size when we’re finished?” Troy called after Clayton.

“Son, you won’t even be able to pee enough to justify a flush! She’s a different story though! And stay next to the walls!” Clayton hollered back.

The trio pushed forward, leaving Clayton to continue towards the kitchen. This entire thing was so crazy. They did as they were told and hugged the wall on the right as they moved along, figuring that if Ms. Johnson were to come along, that she probably wouldn’t step on them over here. The hallway was very large. It was almost like they were walking through a massive cathedral. Only the walls and ceilings here weren’t arched or made of ancient stonework. They were very simple. The walls the same light blue, the ceiling no longer vaulted, but painted a nice bright white. It was almost as if looking up into space, but space wasn’t there anymore. The white baseboards were twice as tall as they were, and that was a harsh reminder of just how small they really were.

When they finally reached the first door at the end of the hallway and stepped through, they were met by the biggest bedroom they had ever seen! This must be Ms. Johnson’s room. On the far right wall was a huge glass door leading out onto a balcony that overlooked the lake. In the middle of the room was a massive bed with a bright white footboard and headboard and there were even sliding white drawers on the sides. The sheets were both light grey and white but there appeared to be little sparkles all over it. It looked like a bed made for a princess. Beside the bed were two large bedside tables, the same matching white painted wood as the bed, each finished with a lamp that had a few little pine cones all over it. On the table closest to them, they could even see a leather-bound book neatly set there. On the left side of the room were two doors, one open and one closed.

The trio continued forward after taking a moment to admire the bedroom and check their blindspot for any approaching women. Just as Clayton had said, through the door on the left was a large ensuite bathroom, finished with large, square, grey tiles, a huge walk in shower with glass all around and smaller tiles a little darker than the floor, a white vanity to their right, and what they had gone in search of, a toilet at the back of the room with a ladder leading up to the seat. They saw another tiny man climbing up to the toilet but thought it was strange there was nobody else around. Maybe they were all in the kitchen having dinner. 

“Can I just say how glad I am to have met you two guys.” Seb said, breaking the silence that had fallen over them. Seb was right though, Troy thought, it was nice to have some company during this crazy adventure. He had gone practically his entire life living alone and just getting by. He never found it easy to fit in, but with Seb and Jett, he felt like he had finally found some friends.

“So who wants to go first?” Seb asked as they reached the ladder leading up to the toilet. “I vote for you big guy.” Pointing towards Jett.

“Fine.” Jett replied, taking one more look towards the door to make sure nobody else was coming.

After he had made it part way up the ladder, Seb and Troy followed and joined their new friend on the ladder. The ladder was a simple rope ladder with solid rungs and heavy weights at the floor to hold it in place. It took a good bit of effort to make it to the top, but it was easier than having to ask Ms. Johnson to lift them.

“Whoa.” Seb said when they had made it to the top. If he hadn’t had his breath taken away by the sight before him, Troy would’ve said the exact same thing.

Sure, they had all used a toilet before, but this was something else. It was so big. So vast. So white. Standing on the seat felt more like walking on the edge of a roof. On one side was a fall to sure death on the hard tiled floor below. On the other side was also probably a fall to sure death, but only because of the huge gaping hole beneath the crystal clear water. It looked like a giant pool you’d find at a recreational complex, but this was not a pool any of them wanted to jump into though. 

“You guys new?” The gruff man who had ascended prior to them asked from the other side of the toilet.

“Yes we are! This is quite the place!” Seb replied to the man.

“You’ll get used to it. Word of advice, this place gets plenty busy outside of eating hours. If you need to go, I recommend hurrying up.” He said to them. 

They did as they were told and sucked it up. Troy was amazed that his stream could just barely touch the edge of the water. When they were finished, they were also amazed to see that the water really hadn’t changed colour at all. Clayton was right again, they really couldn’t justify a flush. 

“Ah! No!” Troy heard Jett call out to his right. When he spun his head and looked over, he saw the flash of his friend desperately trying to grab onto the plastic white seat as he was slipping over the edge. Troy made a quick dash and jumped to try and grab the man’s hand but it was too late. He was over the edge. Troy heard the splash and knew the worst had just happened.

“Jett!!” Seb cried.

Troy, Seb, and the man across the toilet peered into the vast abyss below and saw the large black man treading water, trying to climb up the edges but to no avail.

“It’s so cold!” Jett yelled from below, panic in his voice.

“Hang on! We’re going to find something to pull you out!” Troy called.

“It’s too late for your friend! Save yourself!” The new man said, running towards the back of the toilet and leaping off the seat and onto the area closest to the tank. When Troy looked back to see what the man was running from, he first felt the vibrations. “Oh no.” Then, in the doorway, emerged the woman who was so much bigger than any of them. Ms. Johnson.

“Come on, we need to move!” Seb said, pulling Troy by the arm in the direction the other man had just run.

“But Jett!”

“No time! She’s coming!” And they were off, running along the seat while peering down to see their friend still struggling in the water, and leaping to join the other man in safety at the back of the toilet. 

“What are we going to do about Jett?!” Troy asked.

“Nothing you can do now other than pray she’s just in here to do her makeup.” The man said.

This was exactly what Clayton had predicted! He warned them Ms. Johnson uses the bathroom around this time! They were hidden behind the edge of the seat, peering over it to watch as she took a look in the mirror and then moved closer to them. She definitely wasn’t here to do her makeup. Ms. Johnson took a quick glance at the toilet and then spun around, her butt now facing the tiny men. In one motion, she unhooked her pants, pulled both her pants and underwear down, and proceeded to sit down on the seat. Had she even noticed the man now swimming beneath her? She had to have, she looked right at him! For a moment Troy feared that she might just squash them all under her butt, but when stopped moved, they were safe in the space between her and the white tank behind them. 

Troy couldn’t believe his eyes. There, sitting just a reach away, was the biggest woman he had ever seen. Her butt seemed to mould around the seat and squish down into it. She was leaning forward now. Clearly not giving his friend a second thought. Troy thought about reaching forward to touch her, to ask her to reconsider, but it was too late for that. Then they all heard the familiar tinkle of pee striking the water below. It was so much louder and scarier now though. What was going on beneath her had to be a whirlwind of terror.

When the sounds stopped, she raised from the seat, wiped herself clean, and pulled up her underwear. Troy thought he heard the cry of another man before being suddenly silenced. In another life they might have admired the sight of the woman’s naked bottom, but they had other things on their mind at the moment. They each jumped up onto the seat and looked down into the now yellow abyss and saw their friend floating on the surface, just before being sucked away with the deafening sound of the flush. He was gone. They had been standing next to him just a minute earlier, but now he was gone.

“Well hello there little ones!” Ms. Johnson said to the three of them, a very playful tone in her voice. “Came out to play, did you? Fun fun! Oh, was that your friend who just got flushed away? I’ll help you forget all about him! Let me just put you in here and you can come out after dinner!” She said, picking each of them up and stuffing them into the front pocket of her pants. It was a very snug fit for the three of them and everything sounded muffled. At least it smelled nice. 

----

Over what Troy figured was the next two hours, he could hear the sounds of Ms. Johnson eating, watching television, and cleaning up. All the while he felt pinned under a pile of warm snow.

When they were finally taken out, they landed on a very soft surface and were surrounded by a large group of other men, Ms. Johnson looking down at them all.

“So here we are at last. The culmination of a perfect day! You can think of this as your orientation.” Ms. Johnson said, taking off her shirt and bra, exposing her large, round breasts and toned stomach. “This is my favourite part about receiving new little ones and today is extra special because you don’t even have to go to the work of turning me on, my little students did that for me today!” She continued, now unzipping her white pants and pulling them to the floor, exposing a leopard print thong and long toned legs below. “Tonight is the night we separate the strong from the weak. The men from the boys, if you will. How many of you survive, I really don’t care.” She said with a little extra fiest in her voice, now removing her thong and exposing the most amazing pussy they had ever seen. Troy had now figured out that they were on the bed and she was standing next to it. That’s why it was so soft against his feet. “So let’s begin. You all have exactly 15 seconds before I jump onto the bed and make passionate love with you. Hurry scurry! 14. 13.” 

Troy froze for the first 5 seconds. She was going to jump? Then he clued in. She was going to jump on top of them! They were on the left side of the bed so he bolted for the opposite side as fast as he could, trying to separate himself from the crowd. At this size his little legs wouldn’t move him as fast as he needed and when he heard the word, “one!” he looked back to see the giant woman launch herself into the air and land near the left third of the bed. He knew there were a few men where her butt had just landed and knew they were most likely goners by now. Troy felt himself get launched into the air but instead of flying away from the woman as he had hoped, he landed much closer than he wanted to. She was writhing around now, plucking men off the bed and into each hand. Her squirms caused the bed to vibrate ferociously and he felt himself sliding! Her weight had caused the bed to slope down towards her and he was caught in the slope! He looked back to see another man below him, also sliding towards the monstrous butt at the bottom of the pit. When she rolled a little to the opposite side and then rolled back, her body engulfed the man before him. Whether he was crushed or not, Troy couldn’t tell. He couldn’t even see the man anymore. But her movements flung him into the air again, now giving a little bit of separation between he and Ms. Johnson. But she rolled, this time towards Troy, over the man under her butt, and onto her stomach, pinning several men under her breasts.

“Troy!” He heard his name be called out! Looking back, he saw Seb in the woman’s giant hand! Troy spun back, trying to plan a daring rescue and save his friend. But there wasn’t time for a plan. Was a plan even possible at all? Because he saw the woman look back at her own bottom and extend her arm, carrying Seb down the length of her body. 

“Ah, you’re going to feel so good inside me!” The woman whispered.

Troy rushed to the back of the bed to try and circle around and reach his friend, but it was too late. The woman was so much quicker than he was. She moved into a pose resembling that of a downward dog with her butt high in the air and with her left hand, now empty of the tiny man who was there previously, she spread her butt wide and pressed Seb against the entrance to it. Then she pushed. She pushed and pushed until all that Troy could see was half of her right index finger protruding from her anus. The rest, including his friend, had been sunken deep inside. When her finger retreated and her butt closed, there was no trace of Seb.

“So good!” Ms. Johnson said between moans. “If you were in my class, this is where I’d teach you that the sphincter muscles are so strong that they’ll literally suck something inside the rectum and hold it there! Think about holding in a fart, you’re holding in gas. That’s how strong those muscles are! Ah! I can’t even feel him anymore!” She said laughing. “You! You’re the grand finale!” As she reached forward and picked up another man to her right. Troy thought he recognized this one. It was Clayton!

Ms. Johnson raised from her downward position and maneuvered a pillow into the middle of the bed and deposited tiny Clayton into the middle. Clayton saw Troy trying to rush forward and end this chaos but he raised a hand, as if saying stop. He shook his head and smiled. He knew. He knew this was the end.

Ms. Johnson pushed herself up by the knees, slid both the pillow and Clayton to beneath her crotch, and smiled down at him.

“Have you ever had sex before, little one?” Clayton shook his head no. “Well today’s your lucky day!” Before Clayton could object or agree, Ms. Johnson slammed her pelvis down into the little man and started grinding. Back and forth. Up and down. She was humping the pillow and Clayton just happened to be in the middle of it. She was having sex with him! Only his little penis wasn’t exactly fit for the size of Ms. Johnson. 

“So good!” Ms. Johnson yelled, now having forgotten about the tiny men all around her and below her. Some, like Troy, were far enough away that they weren’t in any immediate danger. Others had been trapped under the pillow, under her knees, or were simply below the woman looking up at her, wondering when she’d come crashing down.

Troy watched from a sitting position as she thrust her body into tiny Clayton’s over and over again. Troy couldn’t even stand if he wanted to. The tremors that Ms. Johnson was sending through the bed made it feel like he was living through a magnitude 10 earthquake. 

“Almost. There!” Ms. Johnson yelled again, sweat now coating her forehead. She had been on the bed for a solid hour now, occasionally taking breaks to use her fingers and other men around her. “The clit! Love it! Inside!”

“Ah!” She hollered, delivering one final thrust into the pillow holding Clayton, this one bigger than all the others.

A few moments later she rolled over to the left side of the bed and collapsed. Her chest rising and falling rapidly as she fought to catch her breath. 

Troy now looked to the pillow but did not see Clayton. He saw something but it didn’t look like Clayton. Maybe because there wasn’t much left of Clayton to see. He looked across the vast landscape of the bed and it was like a warzone. The covers were wrinkled and thrown every which way. Tiny men were emerging from between the folds of the fabric, dazed and confused. There weren’t as many now as there had been when they started. Ms. Johnson’s breathing was steadying now as she lay there on her back, eyes still closed. He wondered if Seb was still alive somewhere inside her. He didn’t think he’d ever get to know though. He knew there was only one way out, and that way out was currently under that massive woman. His only other real friend was so close, yet so far gone.

Troy and the other men sat for a good two hours in silence as the room darkened and night began to fully set in. Ms. Johnson began to snore, still in the same position as when she collapsed. Eventually they did find the ladder leading to and from her bed and climbed down, not wanting to be anywhere near the woman when she awoke, just in case she was still in a mood for fun. Troy huddled in the corner of her bedroom to reflect on… everything. This was his life now. This was their life now. He regretted stealing that package now. He knew it was his own fault and that he probably deserved this life. He thought back to Seb before discovering sleep. What had Seb done to end up here? He never asked, but now he wished he had. Murder? Robbery? Rape? Who knew, but it was enough to lead him here.

----

When Ms. Johnson awoke to the sunlight beaming through her glass doors, she looked around at her bed. It was a mess.

“Wow. What a fun night.” She whispered, now remembering everything that had taken place just a few short hours ago. “Oh yeah.” She reached down to her crotch after sensing that something was a little off and pulled out a tiny man who had found his way inside her vagina during her fun. His body was lifeless now though so she tossed it to the floor for the other tinies to deal with for her. Was there another in her butt? She was pretty sure there was but figured he'd come out later.

She raised from her bed and entered the shower, humming softly as she heard the birds beginning to chirp outside her window. After she was finished, she wrapped herself in a towel and pulled out her laptop, needing to answer a few emails that had come through last night. School would be starting soon and she needed to get dressed and head out. But first, she pawed through the pile of sleeping men in the corner of her room and plucked one out. He awoke with a start.

“Sujung Lee. 28 years old. Charged with espionage. How fun and unique! You’re going to make for wonderful company today. Unlike yesterday’s companion, you’re not coming out anytime soon.” Ms. Johnson said to the little man before planting him on the crotch of her panties that were on the floor and pulling them up the length of her legs. He was firmly in place and ready to take on the day.

“Have a wonderful day everyone! I’ll be home again tonight!” Ms. Johnson called to her household of tiny men, knowing that at least most would hear her.

 

End Notes:

Disposable tiny men, how fun are they?! This chapter was more of an experiment than anything and morphed a fair bit as I was writing it. Decided to go a little more in depth on Disposables and introduce their place in the world. I know this one probably feels a little different than the other ones, but hopefully you still enjoyed it! It was a lot of fun to write! And welcome to Ms. Johnson's home :) Hoping that by mid-week I'll have some free time to write the next chapter and we can have another by next weekend. School is so busy though... Real life school, not Ms. Johnson's school haha! Thinking we'll be back in class next week and hopefully learn some new things with Noah and gang :) As always, I love love love reading each and every review! Keep letting me know what you think!

Chapter 7, Week 4: Puberty by AprilMJ
Dreams. The number of dreams Noah Knight experienced over the past week had to have broken any records he ever had before. Dreams are a mysterious thing though. On one hand there’s no rules to them, you can do anything and get away with anything. But then again, zero censorship means that anything really can happen. Whether you’re being chased down by a woman a hundred times larger than you and who wants to end you, or whether you’re being cradled by that same woman and cooed at like a little baby. Then add on that that same woman in all your dreams just happens to look strikingly familiar to your high school health teacher… it’s a weird thing and makes for a crazy ride. That’s where he was today. Waking up in yet another deep sweat, his sheets soaked through, unsure if the giant woman wanted to flatten him or hug him. He thought that one day soon he might actually wake up and the world would go back to normal and maybe his health teacher wouldn’t shrink him and his friends down to a minuscule size. Today was not that day though. Even though his mother had washed the outfit he wore to Ms. Johnson’s class last week, the same one that visited her most private region, it all still reeked of feminine beauty. Her feminine beauty. Gosh, she made his dreams run wild. It was a daily reminder that his dreams were in fact dreams and this was in fact reality though. After all, you can’t smell things in dreams. Was that a bad thing though? This new reality that wasn’t really new at all. He had just been made aware of new things in the world. He had already learned more in a few weeks than the internet had taught him in years. 

“Noah, Sadie! It’s time for school!” He heard his mother call. There was no reason to rush to school today though. The only class that really mattered wasn’t until the afternoon and he was still feeling sluggish after spending the majority of last night finishing his science project. It was all finished though, he just needed to give his presentation tomorrow and then he could move on from it.

----

“Ms. Evans, could I please use the washroom?” Noah asked his teacher.

“Of course, Noah. Go ahead.” Ms. Evans replied.

It was the perfect plan. He didn’t really have to use the washroom but there were only 5 more minutes until the bell would ring, which would signal the end of the third class. But that bell would also be the 10 minute warning to the start of Ms. Johnson’s class. He could slip out of this class early, rush across the school, and be at Ms. Johnson’s door before the warning bell would even sound. He’d be guaranteed to be the first one there by a long shot. He had no idea if she would be there or not but he sincerely hoped so. He walked briskly down the hallway, but not so fast as to draw attention to himself. There it was, room 11. 

*Ring!*

“Perfect timing!” Noah thought to himself. Just as the bell rang, the door to Ms. Johnson’s room swung open and a class full of girls, pretty cute girls he thought, exited. He didn’t know what grade they were from but that didn’t really matter to him right now. He had other, more important things on his mind. When they had all left and the door was left wide open, he slipped inside and found exactly what he was hoping for. There, standing just above the all too familiar desk centred at the front of the room was Ms. Johnson, working on organizing a few of her papers that were scattered across the table top. She looked exactly like she did in his dreams. So effortlessly beautiful. So friendly. Her outfit today was rather simple. Black denim pants, a loose fitting white blouse with little flowers, and a pair of flat sandals. She made it work though. She made everything work. He wondered what she was wearing under her clothes. Nothing would be pretty hot, but definitely unrealistic. He giggled at his perverted mind.

“Hi Ms. Johnson!” Noah said cheerfully to his teacher.

“Oh hello, Noah. Did you have a good weekend?” She asked, briefly looking up at him before stuffing the rest of her papers into her bag. 

“Oh yes, it was wonderful! What were you up to this weekend?” He asked.

“Just a little fall house cleaning. Though I did get to spend Sunday by the lake. The weather was amazing! I’ll be back in just a second. I just need to use the bathroom quickly before class.” Ms. Johnson said before walking out the door. What a nice girl. 

“Hey Noah, what’s up?” He heard from behind, shortly after Ms. Johnson had left through the room’s front door. Spinning around, he saw Brayden walking into the room, followed close by Gatlin. 

“Hey, not much. Get over here and look at this.” He said to them, ushering them over. “This is the second class in a row now where I’ve come early and Ms. Johnson’s left, leaving her bag laying on the table. And do you remember what’s inside that bag? Her thingy that she uses to shrink us!”

“Cool! Can we play with it this time?” Brayden asked, taking a step toward the bag before being hauled back by Noah.

“Not right now stupid. What would we do with it? Shrink ourselves right here and then wait for either her or one of the other guys to step on us? No way. But she teaches here before our afternoon class. So if we time it right, maybe we can shrink ourselves in the future and then actually have a plan ready for what to do when we do. Start brainstorming. I have a few ideas but we’ll regroup after class. She’s going to be back soon. And pay attention to how the device thing works today.” Noah said to them before taking their seats, still eyeing up her bag at the front of the room.

“Could we spy on someone? Maybe figure out who’s been stealing all the gumballs from the gumball machine?” Gatlin asked, smiling.

“Shhh, I hear someone coming.” Noah shushed.

----

“Ms. Johnson! How are you? Thanks again for bailing me out last week!” Alexis said, running up beside her mentor who was just walking out from the ladies room. 

“Hi Alexis. Good thanks. And you’re welcome. Do you have everything for today’s class?” Ms. Johnson replied.

“Yep! All in my bag and ready to go! So how many, you know, survived orientation?” Alexis asked.

“How…” Ms. Johnson started and looked over at her assistant.

“Come on, I know that look anywhere. You’re trying to hide a giddy smile because you got a new shipment sometime recently and are trying to play it off like everything’s totally normal!”

Ms. Johnson laughed, realizing who she was talking to. “Okay you got me. Oh Alexis, it was so amazing! I tell you, there’s nothing quite like little men fresh out of the water. And sooo many! The bewilderment in their eyes! The looks of pure shock and awe! Most actually survived this time, hehe. I would’ve brought you one today but I need them alive. I’ll give you the extras later on once I know I don’t need them anymore. That probably won’t be for a while though.” Ms. Johnson said, sounding much like a little girl who just finished unwrapping her Christmas presents.

“Tell me more after class! I’d love to know!” Alexis said as the two girls walked back into the classroom.

----

“Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all had wonderful weekends and are surviving the start to your week!” Ms. Johnson introduced as she walked back to the front of the room. “I hope last week’s lesson opened a few of your eyes and got you thinking.” Noah knew that was true. He hadn’t stopped thinking about it. In fact, every girl he had seen since last week has looked as nude in his mind as Ms. Johnson did last week. “Today’s lesson is going to go a little… deeper compared to last week’s. You’ll see what I mean soon enough. Alexis, will you help me do the honours?” 

Just as in every other class, the boys were shrunk one-by-one by their two teachers. Their large but gentle hands felt powerful yet calming at the same time. Alexis took a similar approach to Ms. Johnson but went for dark navy blue short shorts and a form fitting black t-shirt with a little white graphic on the chest. Noah hoped today was going to be the day they’d finally get to see Alexis in all her glory. He so desperately wanted to see where those long, supermodel-like legs went underneath those shorts. Today she almost looked as tall as Ms. Johnson. Maybe Ms. Johnson’s sandals were actually super flat? He didn’t get a great look at them. Or maybe Alexis’ thin yet tall, athletic frame was giving her an edge today. It was crazy how big of a difference shoes make to a girl’s height though. That was something Noah was already picking up on and he couldn’t see what Alexis was wearing at the moment. The boys who got to explore her nether regions last week really didn’t have much to say other than it was incredibly warm, snug, and smelled amazing. Noah wanted more though.

After the women had moved the tables to the sides just as they had the week before, the boys were deposited onto the blanketed floor as Ms. Johnson and Alexis took their seats on either side of them, still fully clothed. Disappointing. 

“As you all know, puberty affects both girls and boys. You’re old enough now where you can start to see the effects on your own bodies, but what about on girls? I’m fairly confident you’ve all heard that girls start to put on a little more weight around their hips and this gives women the curves that men don’t get. But did you also know that girls are really just getting prepared for carrying a child? Same reason our boobs get bigger. But the bigger ticket item that, in my opinion, isn’t taught very well are periods. But eventually I’ll teach you everything you need to know.” Ms. Johnson explained.

Noah started to feel a little uneasy and squirmy. When he looked over at his friends, he saw that they were all looking at each other with grossed out faces too, particularly Brayden and Brody.

“You see, you’re all squirming around like little worms and I’ve barely even started!” Ms. Johnson said, giggling at them. This froze them all and got their attention back. “We all pee and poop and sneeze and fart, right? Well literally half of the world’s entire population have periods, yet I could spend an entire lesson on other bodily functions, which we’ll cover next week, and you probably won’t even bat an eye. So I’m hoping that by the end of today you’ll feel a little more comfortable and could actually carry on a conversation about periods with your future partner.”

“Whoa! What is that?!” Brayden yelled, pointing to Noah’s left. Both Ms. Johnson and Alexis followed the man’s pointed finger and saw exactly what he was looking at.

In the distance, they saw a very large, very black, very fast approaching creature. Following the creature’s path back farther, Noah saw that his own backpack had been opened slightly, likely when the girls had gone about rearranging the classroom and threw their backpacks against the wall. “Oh no.” Noah thought to himself, thinking the worst. Was that his science project screaming across the floor towards them? If it was, he knew he had to try to pass along the message or else he’d have to start all over again. But before he even finished processing what was happening, he saw Ms. Johnson and Alexis jump into protector mode and move to intercept the approaching threat. Noah himself began to rush forward, hands in the air, as he tried to assure them that he needed the cricket alive for tomorrow.

It was too late though. Just as the creature seemed to be just a hundred feet away from he and his classmates, though it was more like three feet for the girls, Noah saw Ms. Johnson’s foot come crashing down at an alarming rate of speed. The impact was catastrophic for the creature and even sent shockwaves through the floor that were felt by all the boys. Ms. Johnson ground her foot into the bug, further assuring Noah that his science project was likely nothing more than an unrecognizable mess underneath her far larger foot. The boys all rushed over to check out the aftermath as Ms. Johnson removed her foot and wiped it clean. 

Unless his science teacher wanted a few pieces of cricket legs and a mashed up cricket body, Noah was going to have to restart his project or find a new bug for tomorrow. The boys ran over and stood around the creature’s remains and admired what Ms. Johnson had been able to do to it in just a matter of seconds. Yes, she had saved them, but she had just demonstrated to them all how insignificant they were at this size. It felt so much more real seeing something be decimated when you’re the same size as it. Noah just hoped he wouldn’t have to explain the creature’s sudden appearance to Ms. Johnson. 

“Alright class, I know that was probably exciting for everyone but we need to get back to the lesson now. Please come back over here and Alexis will clean that up.” Ms. Johnson said to them, having already turned her attention away from the bug. Noah looked back a few times as he walked back to Ms. Johnson and saw Alexis pick up the remains of his project using a kleenex and then deposit it to the trash can. Gone like it had never even been alive. That could’ve been him if he had’ve been in the wrong place at the wrong time…

“So what exactly is a period? Well every month a woman’s body prepares the womb or uterus for when an egg arrives by lining the edges. Think of it sort of like making a bed for the egg. Then, if her egg is fertilized by a man, a baby can grow and there’s no need for a period. But if the egg isn’t fertilized, as is most often the case, the body essentially unmakes the bed and sheds the lining along with some blood through the vagina. This blood is what is mostly commonly referred to as a period. But there’s so much more going on and that’s what’s known as the menstrual cycle. It’s one well oiled cycle that usually occurs and repeats every 28-36 days, depending on the woman. The bloody part usually only lasts a few days to a week though.”

Noah could hear giggling coming from his right as Ms. Johnson was speaking down to them. He looked over and saw the two Chase twins whispering between themselves. 

“I bet she’s super well oiled right now!” Trevor said laughing, and Calvin joined in, even louder than his brother.

“You may have heard the term ‘PMS’ before. This stands for premenstrual syndrome and may be associated with vast mood swings, food cravings, tenderness, and fatigue. PMS can happen before a woman gets her period and is usually caused from her hormones flying every which way. The part that I’m almost certainly you’ve heard about since pretty much all men know have to hear about it, is that periods usually come with cramps. As the uterus expands and contracts to shed the lining, it can make a girl’s abdomen feel bloated and sore. She might even be a bit moody because it hurts. Think back to when you were sick. You probably weren’t all that fun to be around were you? Same idea. It really truly does feel awful at times. As men, the best thing you can do is to comfort her and get her what she needs. All you have to do is ask. And the best part is that periods go from the start of puberty all the way to menopause, so until you’re about 45 or 50” Ms. Johnson said with some sarcasm in that last statement.

Noah looked over again at the twins and saw that Calvin had his finger in his mouth, recreating a gagging reaction. He hoped that the girls wouldn't look over and see them.

“Now here comes the part that might actually benefit you guys as men. Opposite to the period, there is a moment in the menstrual cycle when the egg is released, this is called ovulation. And because an egg has been released, a woman’s body sends her all kinds of signals that say ‘you should have sex right now and fertilize this egg before it disappears!’ So when a woman is ovulating, she’s typically super horny and really revved up and ready to hit the bedroom. So men, this should always be your favourite time of the month.” Ms. Johnson laughed. “Although ovulation only lasts for a few days since the egg is only alive for 24 hours, this isn’t necessarily the only time a girl will be revved up. Sometimes even when she’s on her period is when her hormones are raging in just the right way that she’s ready to get it on. Period sex is totally something that you’ll have to discuss with your partner, but has actually been shown to relieve her period cramps. Just saying, it’s not always the worst if you can bear a little mess... Sometimes you can even still get pregnant while on your period because the sperm can sometimes live just long enough until the egg is released about 5 to 10 days after the end of her period. Essentially periods will either kill her mood or rev her up to max!”

“Hey Calvin, a girl’s period is like when her body accidentally hits caps lock on her emotions!” Trevor said to his brother as they both howled in laughter.

“Hey!” Ms. Johnson yelled, freezing the class who had started to chat amongst themselves. “I’m looking at you two.” She said, pointing towards the brothers. “You think we can’t hear what you’re saying? When you’re talking loud enough that people in Europe can hear you, that’s not exactly the case. I appreciate that you’re trying to engage in the lesson and that you’re trying not to feel too grossed out by the subject, but you’re just being inappropriate at this point. This is not an example of being kind. If you have questions, feel free to ask. I welcome questions!”

“I’m sorry, Ms. Johnson. You’re just so pretty!” Calvin said, taking the entire class by surprise. Noah glanced over at Alexis and saw that she was just as surprised as they were.

Ms. Johnson paused for a second, looked at the wall, smiling, trying to figure out how to respond to that. “Well thanks Calvin, if you have a pen handy I’ll even sign an autograph for you!” This drew an eruption from the rest of the class, including Alexis. She never ceases to amaze. “You know, I like you two. Calvin, how about you help me with a little experiment… Alexis, please grab the stuff from your bag while I set up.”

“A woman will typically lose about 75ml of blood every month due to her period, though this can vary up or down. So how do we control this? Well there are usually three options: pads, tampons, or menstrual cups.” Ms. Johnson started, as she removed her shoes, socks, and started to pull her pants down, revealing a brilliant pink pair of panties underneath. “Pads lay on top of her underwear, menstrual cups fit inside her and catch her blood, tampons also fit inside her but absorb the blood. Most girls will usually stick to one product, but others sometimes mix it up.” She said, now fully removing her pants and kicking them off to the side. “Personally, I tend to use pads except for when I go swimming, in which case I’ll use tampons since the vagina keeps an airtight seal and stops water from ruining it. And girls will also keep a bunch of extras in her purse or backpacks in case of unexpected emergencies. So boys, don’t harass a girl for hauling around a purse.” Ms. Johnson finished, now pulling down her underwear and exposing them to the same sight that had given Noah dream and dream. There was no hair today but it did look a little messy. Like a tiny man had mauled another tiny man then left.

“You see class, today is unfortunately one of those period days for me.” Ms. Johnson said, dropping her panties on the floor beside them. Noah looked over at them and saw that there was something stuck to them. Was that what a pad looked like? It was redder than he thought it would be. “Some of you are probably asking and yes, that is a pad and yes, it is a used pad. That is in fact what they look like. When they’ve been used and are ready for disposal, you just roll them up and toss them in the garbage. Do not ever flush them down the toilet. Sewers are not meant to handle them. This…” Ms. Johnson dropped a snow white pad on the floor on the other side of the boys, “is what a fresh pad looks like. Nice and soft. Alexis will show you how to stick them onto a pair of underwear soon, but first, my little friend here is going to demonstrate something for everyone.” She said, plucking little Calvin off the floor.

“You can choose now whether you want to keep your clothes on or take them off. I promise they’re not going to be pretty after we’re finished if you keep them on.” Ms. Johnson advised. Calvin shook his head no, he didn’t want to take them off. “Very well. Calvin is going to demonstrate how a tampon works. Close your eyes little one.”

Ms. Johnson squatted down so she was hovering just above the class, close enough now so they could all see what was happening, vagina, anus, butt and all.

“A tampon usually comes in a plastic tube and you just take the tube, like Calvin here, and… push it up into the vagina like so… That way any blood will be captured by the absorbent material of the tampon before it escapes.” Ms. Johnson said, now with tiny Calvin lodged deep inside her vagina, just as Noah was last week. “Because Calvin decided to keep his clothes on, you’ll get to see an even better demonstration. It usually takes quite a while for the blood to accumulate and each tampon or pad usually needs to be replaced every 4 hours or so. Sometimes it can take less time though.”

As Calvin was lodged deep inside of her, it was tough for Ms. Johnson not to feel a little turned on. His squirms did feel pretty good though. She knew she couldn’t leave him in there for long, certainly not as long as her disposables, but she wanted to prove a point. She thought back to her nights spent playing with her disposables at home and how special her students were to her in comparison. She couldn’t stay mad at them. Definitely not her students. She loved them. She felt a little bad for Calvin, but at the end of the day, he’s learning more than one valuable life lesson and she gets a little fun too.

“Now tampons have a little string attached to them that hangs out from the vagina and that’s how they’re removed. In Calvin’s case though, it just takes a little wiggling.” Ms. Johnson said as she pulled the tiny student out from inside her by his legs. He was covered in red, but not actually as bad as she thought he would be. “And there you have it, that’s essentially how tampons work. You can even see that Calvin’s clothes absorbed a little bit of blood, even after just that short trip, just as a tampon is supposed to! How was it Calvin? Want me to leave you in there for the rest of the week?” She asked.

“Salty and stingy on the eyes! And no thanks, maybe another time! You’re still pretty though!” Calvin replied from the palm of her hand as he wiped his face off.

“I recommend a good shower after class today!” Ms. Johnson said, chuckling.

“There’s also a common misconception that tampons, real tampons, turn us on because they’re inserted inside of us. Just because something goes inside doesn’t mean it feels good. We’ll see this when we take a field trip to the gynecologist. Tampons don’t feel that great at first, and once they’re in there you really don’t even know they’re there.” Ms. Johnson said. “I’m going to take Calvin here to get cleaned up while Alexis teaches you all how to use a pad.”

“One thing that I want to add,” Alexis said, “is just how expensive pads and tampons really are. Typically you need about 5 pads and/or 20 tampons every month. This works out to about $65 a year, give or take, just to stay stocked up. And this is per girl, assuming she actually has access to this stuff. Over the course of her life, that’s like $2,500, but probably quite a bit more. That’s a lot of money! Just wanted to throw that out there. Oh, and do not go to the store and buy her menstrual products without asking her what she likes. There are soooo many different kinds out there that you’ll probably end up being super lost. Even though you’re just trying to help, it’s better just to ask first. Don’t be shy.” Alexis said as she prepared her demonstration. 
 
“Gather ‘round everyone!” Alexis said to the boys as they formed a half circle around a pair of panties that Alexis has splayed across the floor. She was still fully clothed though, and she wasn’t about to insert anyone like Ms. Johnson had just done. “As we learned, these are panties and this is a pad.” She said, holding up a fresh pad that had just been unwrapped. “You probably won’t ever have to do this in your life, but it’s still something you should know going into a relationship because you’ll probably see her doing it someday. I’m saving you from asking stupid questions. We want to stick the pad to kind of sort of the bottom portion of the panties. Remember, you want to hit the area that will be rubbing against the vagina and it’s usually lower than you’d think. So we take off this plastic strip here which exposes the sticky stuff on the bottom of the pad, and press it into the panties where we said earlier. Now we pull these plastic strips off from these tabs to expose more sticky stuff and take the tabs and wrap them around the bottom of the panties. These tabs are called wings and just help to keep it in place while you go about your day. And that’s it! Super easy!” Alexis said cheerfully. “You look like a worthy volunteer…”

Noah watched as Alexis’ hand raced towards him and snatched him off the ground in a split second. His heart began to race and his mind began to panic! Instant memories of the time she swallowed a man and, just a short while ago, cleaned up the cricket’s remains rushed through his head. What was she doing?! But when his bottom made contact with a solid surface again, he wasn’t inside her mouth. He was… on the pad that she had just finished sticking to her underwear. Now he really wished she wasn’t wearing any clothes! The ground was so soft. It was like a fluffy blanket. He ran his hands across the surface as he sat there. When he looked up, his heart skipped a beat. There, peering down with her brilliant green eyes and her piercing smile, was Alexis. Their eyes met and he didn’t even want to blink. It was like his whole world froze. She wasn’t that far away from him since he could feel her warm, slow, steady breath against his face. It smelled fruity. Then she winked at him!

“What do you think?” Alexis asked.

“It’s wonderful.” He breathed in reply.

“I thought you’d like it! It is pretty soft and cozy to a little man! I don’t recommend staying there for too long though!” Alexis said, now making Noah realize that she was actually asking about the pad he was on.

“So class,” Ms. Johnson said, returning and breaking Noah’s trance, “I hope that you all learned something here today and that you aren’t quite as grossed out by periods. If you have any questions, like I’ve said, I’m not hard to find. The bell will be ringing very soon and I’m sure you’ve all got buses to catch!”

Over? Already? But Noah figured they were only just getting started! Nonetheless, they were all regrown back to their normal heights and sent about their week. Ms. Johnson and Alexis waved them goodbye and told them to study hard and to remember to be kind to everyone. Noah liked that, “be kind,” they’re so sweet.

In the hallway, Noah gathered with Gatlin, Brayden, Brody, and Ryan as they discussed what they had just witnessed.

“Well that was awesome.” Brayden said.

“Ms. Johnson is always awesome!” Gatlin replied.

“So did you guys think any more about what we could do with the shrinking device?” Noah asked. Before anyone could answer though, the mysterious door beside their class that they had discovered last week opened, and a stunning blonde emerged from the doorway.

“Hey boys!” She said to them as they waved back. Noah didn’t recognize her though. After she walked away, their conversation continued.

“Well she was hot.” Brody said.

“Yeah like 9 out of 10 hot! Not Alexis hot, but still freaking hot!” Ryan chimed in.

“Agreed.” Noah said, letting that sink in for a minute.

“So shrinking is a yes from me.” Brayden said, breaking the momentary silence. They all looked at each other and then back at the door the pretty blonde had just come out of. 

“What if -” but Noah cut Brayden off before he could finish.

“I like that idea already!” Noah said just as the bell sounded, signalling the end of another Monday and the time to hop on the bus to go home.

“We’ll chat later. Start planning!” As the boys dispersed and headed for home.
End Notes:

I really didn't want to miss uploading this weekend so I managed to just barely squeeze it in :) Hope everyone enjoyed the Super Bowl, Go Brady! Hope you enjoyed the latest adventures with Ms. Johnson and gang! I spent last weekend and this week revamping the second half of the story and really planning out my chapters. I'm thinking we'll be hitting about 50 chapters, give or take a few by the time we've got a solid world built and we meet a logical end (at least a logical end to book 1). Curious to know what your thoughts are on this chapter. We're building up to and gettting super close to the chapter that inspired this entire story. Don't get your hopes up cause maybe I'll totally drop the ball, but I'm gonna try to avoid disappointment at all costs lol! And I loved reading your reviews from the last chapter! There were some really insightful comments. Feel free to respond to anything I said in my review responses using a new review! I love discussing things and making the story deeper and better! I won't bite :)

Chapter 8, Week 5: Bodily Functions by AprilMJ
Noah and his friends had spent the weekend feverishly discussing and imagining the things they could if they could get ahold of Ms. Johnson’s shrinking device. Brody suggested they could go home and race Hot Wheels and diecast cars all day. Gatlin suggested that, after his gumball investigation idea got shot down, that they could eat house-sized brownies all day long. That one actually wasn’t terrible. Brayden and Ryan both suggested trying to find somewhere they could spy on pretty girls and maybe sneak a more intimate peek of somebody. More than once they had come back to the idea of trying to drop each other into Alexis’ bra or down the back of her pants while she wasn’t looking. Alexis wasn’t usually one to show a lot of cleavage though and eventually they decided that it probably wasn’t a great idea since nobody had any ideas for how they’d escape after they’d seen what they were there for. By Sunday night, they had settled on the idea of trying to sneak a peek at someone and maybe trying to slip under the door to the mysterious room that was beside their classroom. They just weren’t sure what the logistics would look like.

That’s where they were at this morning. Brayden had arrived at school early Monday morning with Noah, Gatlin, Ryan, and Brody arriving later. They were expecting that Ms. Johnson would be arriving for class soon but they still had a few more minutes before that would happen. The boys pulled up to Brayden who was standing on the wall opposite to the one that held their classroom. Brayden was looking at the grey door that led to the mysterious room they were all so curious about. There were no windows to that room or to their classroom. Each entrance was set deep into the white concrete block wall with a circular white column supporting the ceiling just between the front door to the classroom on the left and the door to the mystery room on the right. The back door to their classroom was further down the hall to the left and was set into the wall, but didn’t have a neighbour since it was at the end of the hall.

“Hey guys. So I’ve been standing here for about a half hour and I can tell you a few things. One, we’re not slipping underneath that door. Even at an inch or two tall. If you look close, there’s a fuzzy strip and a metal threshold at the bottom of the door that really seals it shut. You’d almost have to be microscopic for that to even be somewhat possible. Two, there are some really hot girls that go in there. I’ve already counted four who’ve gone inside and they’ve all been like 8/10. One was like a 6/10 but still not bad.” Brayden said, holding up his right hand fingers in an ‘OK’ sign. “And three, I’m starting to think that that red haired girl was telling us the truth. Every girl I’ve seen go in there has either been wearing gym clothes or has been carrying a gym bag. Coincidence? Maybe but not likely. But if you think about it, that’s actually a really good thing because that means they’re probably changing into something pretty great and changing means taking off clothes…” 

“Okay cool, so it’s pretty clear that getting in there would be pretty amazing but we’re still missing two pretty important pieces. How do we get in there? And what do we do once we get in there? Do you have any idea what it actually looks like in there?” Noah asked.

“Well… no. I’ve got a few glances inside but there’s a white concrete block wall, just like in our classroom, right inside the door. I’m pretty sure they turn once they get through the door and the wall is meant to hide what goes on inside there. And man does it do a good job. So no, I have no idea what’s actually inside.” Brayden said. 

“Okay, well Ms. Johnson is going to be here any second so we can’t look too suspicious. Like we were talking about this weekend, I think we have a good plan up to the point of actually getting inside. We’ll triple check again, but Ms. Johnson always leaves for about 4 minutes before the start of class, shortly after she arrives. So in that time, Ryan, you need to grab the device from her bag while we get ready to go inside. When we’re ready you shrink us, shrink our backpacks and hide them, then go put the device back in her bag so she doesn’t suspect anything. You go and join in her class just like normal while we do our thing and hopefully snag a few good pictures. Then at the end class, you make sure you get regrown first and while she’s busy with everyone else, you come back and take us back to Ms. Johnson so she regrows us too.” Noah summarized.

“Great plan but one question, what if she asks where we are and why we missed class and how we suddenly showed up at the end?” Gatlin asked.

“We make something up. Maybe we hope that Alexis is busy doing something else. Then we lie and say that she shrunk us when we came in late. It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, Gatlin. Maybe she won’t even notice.” Brayden said.

“Hey guys, shush. Ms. Johnson is coming.” Noah said as he saw their teacher walking towards them. 

“Hi boys!” Ms. Johnson said to them as she walked past the mystery door and into their classroom. 

Just as they had predicted, the boys peered inside the door and saw Ms. Johnson drop her bag and books on her front desk and then walk back towards them, hang a left, pass between the wall and the column and go inside the mystery room. This would be their opportunity. No other students were here yet, Ms. Johnson was busy, and the bag was ready for the taking. 4 minutes. They’d have to be quick.

----

“Good morning everyone!” Ms. Johnson started as her class quieted and tuned in. “Welcome back to yet another week! It’s so hard to believe that we’re already in our second month! This week I got a few questions that I figured I share before we really start diving into things. I think it’ll really benefit everyone. First, I said that feminine hygiene products should be replaced every 4 hours. So, does that mean that girls bleed more than once during a period? Yes! The actual bleeding part of a period is usually really slow and takes a few days for it to fully stop. Peeing is way way faster like we’ll see today. The first day or two are usually the heaviest days, so the most bleeding, where the rest are slow and steady. During the first day or two, girl’s are probably changing their tampons or pads every 4 hours or so since they’ll fill up faster, where by the last few days she’ll probably be changing them less frequently. 4 hours is just sort of a typical recommended time frame. But it also depends a lot on the girl. Some are slow and steady for a week, while others are quick and done in just a few days. What about night time? Do girls need to wake up every 4 hours? This was another great question that I got! At night, you’re usually laying down so gravity is working in your favour. Rather than having gravity pull the blood out, it actually sort of keeps it at bay until morning. This is why night time usually isn’t a huge panic. Does anyone else have any questions?” Ms. Johnson asked. “Yes Tom?”

“Hi Ms. Johnson, you said there’s a monthly cycle and that girls bleed for like a week of this cycle and that girls are horny for a few days of the cycle. When does all this happen?”

“Another very good question! A typical cycle goes like this: Days 1-5 are period/bleeding days (with days 1 and 2 being the heaviest and days 3 to 5 being the lightest), days 6-10 are re-lining the uterus, days 11-15 are fertile days or ‘horny’ days (egg around day 14), days 16-28 are the days leading up to the period, then it all repeats. For most, their cycle is predictable and follows a pretty strict schedule even though their cycle might be like 29 or 30 days long. So girls sort of mentally mark down when you can expect it to happen because they get so used to it. There usually isn't a big warning before a period but some girls do get PMS and that’s sort of like an early warning system. Other times you'll just look down, feel some dampness, and have a big "oh crap" moment. It's pretty subtle. Any other questions?”

When the class fell silent, Ms. Johnson knew they were all probably waiting for her to do something amazing. It made her laugh a little inside.

“Very good, let’s get started -” Ms. Johnson started before she was cut off.

“Ms. Johnson! Can I say something?” Calvin Chase interrupted.

“Yes Calvin?” Ms. Johnson said, sighing a little since she knew this probably wasn’t going to be a question. 

“You’re looking amazing today. That’s all.” Calvin said with a smile. Ms. Johnson was actually dressed very simply today. Navy blue skinny jeans, a tight white t-shirt that was tucked into her jeans, and tan coloured flats. 

Ms. Johnson smiled and wanted to shake her head but all she could do was laugh. “Thank you Calvin. Anyways, today’s class probably won’t be as… exciting as you’re all probably hoping for but I think you should find it useful for your midterm assignments. Maybe it will be though! Today’s more of an FYI, seeing is learning kind of day. We’ll chat about midterms in a class or two, but just know that they’re coming up soon and that I think you’re really going to enjoy it. So we all know that humans produce a lot of different… stuff, right? But that ‘stuff’ is usually kept under wraps. I mean, men should know what’s all going on down there but it’s a touchy subject because it’s usually a little gross. Sort of like how periods can be a bit touchy. So, women pee and poop just like men. I think we all know that. At least we should all know that. We don’t poop out pretty little flowers after all. But where do women pee from? And there’s a lot going on inside the vagina too. As a few of you have seen, it gets a little wet and sticky down there! There’s a lot happening and hopefully you’ll have a bit better understanding once we’re through today.” 

“So first off, the vagina. As we’ve seen, it’s a pretty nifty little place. But there’s a lot of bodily stuffs going on down there. So much so that the term ‘getting wet’ is known by nearly everyone, even if you’ve never actually had sex before.” Ms. Johnson said. “We’ve got vaginal fluids, cervical fluids, and arousal fluids just to name the most common ones. You all had a chance to see those over the last few classes so I’m not going to strip for you right at this moment. We’ll save that for when we go on our little field trip next door. I’m just giving the stragglers a few extra minutes so they have a chance to get changed before we head over there.” Ms. Johnson said.

Next door? Stragglers? Changed? Was she talking about what Noah was thinking she was talking about? It would make sense. Maybe that’s why she hasn’t shrunk any of them yet. She’s waiting.

“So what’s the difference between vaginal fluids, cervical fluids, and arousal fluids? If you spend enough time around a vagina like Alexis and I have, you’ll probably be able to figure out the difference on your own.” Ms. Johnson said, winking at Alexis who was standing off in the front corner of the room near the door. “Don’t worry, we’ll give you the need-to-know stuff today before you really get down and dirty in there. Like I said, some of you got to experience them in the last few classes but I figured explaining what causes them would be pretty helpful.”

“Firstly, vaginal fluids may also be called vaginal discharge or just discharge. Vaginal discharge can sometimes be used as an umbrella term to represent all fluids that come out of the vagina, but often times it just refers to the normal, day-to-day fluid that’s produced to remove dead cells and bacteria. Think of discharge as a personal cleaner. Discharge can be clear, milky white, or anywhere in between. It’s very common for most girls to have a wet spot or a crusty spot in the crotch of their underwear by the end of the day just from the slow release of discharge. I say crusty because when the fluid dries after leaving the body, it forms a thin film and becomes hard and crusty. Cervical fluid or mucus is a clear or almost gel-like fluid that’s produced both to eliminate abnormal sperm or to protect healthy sperm as they journey towards the egg. Cervical mucus tends to change quite a bit throughout a woman’s menstrual cycle. Remember what we spoke about last week? Right after a woman has had her period, she’s most likely the driest she’ll be all month. But as she progresses to ovulation, the cervical mucus will turn from slightly red, yellow, or white to a more creamy white. The amount of cervical mucus produced also increases quite a bit around ovulation because her estrogen levels are soaring higher than at any other time of the month. Remember, this is also when she’ll be the horniest. This is the real fun time. During and just after ovulation, the mucus starts to become a little stickier and thicker. So in summary, vaginal discharge is a day-to-day cleaning mechanism, while cervical mucus is used more to help with pregnancy, but also to help clean things as well. Yes Brayden?” Ms. Johnson asked, pointing to Brayden who had his hand up.

“If I were to get say, discharge in my mouth, should I spit it out or will I be okay? I feel like that could be a very real possibility if I’m like an inch or two tall.” Brayden asked.

“A good question! I’m certainly no gynecologist, but as far as I know, all forms of discharge are harmless but I can’t speak to whether or not it would taste very good. Most likely it’d be very bitter tasting though. Any other questions? Yes Trevor?” Ms. Johnson asked with a subtle sigh again.

“I’d be willing to taste test your discharge and let you know what it tastes like. I’m sure I’m not the only one either.” Trevor said, beaming a smile at her. 

“I second that!” Brayden said.

“Good to know Trevor. If I need a taste tester, I’ll be sure to call on you.” Ms. Johnson replied with a laugh.

“Okay, now for arousal fluids, these are pretty fun. When the body senses sexual desire or attraction the body starts to increase the amount of blood that’s flowing towards the genitals, which includes the vaginal walls. When this happens, a little bit of fluid is able to pass through the walls and this is what’s known as arousal fluids. The purpose is to make things more comfortable down there for when either a penis is inserted or when a tiny man is invited to the party.” Ms. Johnson said with a wink. “The body is really good at knowing how to make things comfortable for everyone. But the amount of fluid depends heavily on how aroused she’s feeling. She needs to be in the right mental state, have the right foreplay, and be actually enjoying what’s going on. As important as touching is, making a woman feel mentally in the zone is by far the best way to have more fun in the bedroom. I can’t even emphasize enough how important foreplay is. It’s so important to make her ‘want’ to do it. Forcing doesn’t work at all. If she knows it’s going to be fun and feel amazing, you’re already halfway there.”

“Ms. Johnson, do girls start to feel aroused and get wet when they see a tiny man?” Brody asked.

Ms. Johnson looked over at Alexis and took a second to think about that one. She smiled and Alexis smiled too. “Sometimes yes, Brody. Sometimes we do.” Ms. Johnson said. 

“Good then! I think we’ve given the girls next door enough time to finish and head out. Would everyone please line up at the front door? You can leave your bags and things here, we’ll be back at the end of class. Alexis could you please go and make sure it’s empty? I’ll shrink everyone down in the meantime, and then we can go on a little field trip. There are a few things that I want to show you, but I can’t do it here. We’ll need the changeroom for that.”

No way. Noah was freaking out on the inside and trying hard to contain his excitement. There was a fair bit of stirring among the other boys too. They must have been thinking exactly what he was thinking. This was like a dream come true! So long as Ms. Johnson wasn’t joking, it sounded like they were going to visit the girl’s changeroom next door! The very place he and his friends had spent the last few days endlessly dreaming about! He had no idea what they were planning but maybe they’d get lucky and be able to see a few other cuties changing. 

----

“All clear Ms. Johnson!” Alexis said as she slipped inside the front door and returned to the classroom.

“Excellent, here we go everyone! Hang on!” Ms. Johnson said as she opened the door, hung a left, and moved swiftly down the hallway while staying close to the wall, towards the door Noah and his friends had spent so many hours thinking about.

Tiny Noah’s heartbeat was skipping beats and his stomach felt like he had a flock of butterflies zooming about inside. He and his class were all seated together inside a clear plastic rectangular tupperware container like they were little cupcakes about ready to be served to Ms. Johnson’s friends. There was no lid, probably so they wouldn’t suffocate he thought. But as Ms. Johnson carried the container of tiny students, there was no way any of them would be able to stand. Noah tried a few times and he was promptly sat back down by the shaking of the container. That was okay though. It was sort of like riding a plane through mild turbulent air. Only this plane didn’t have a roof and you could mostly see through the floor and all the walls. The plastic wasn’t perfectly see-through but it wasn’t too bad. No wonder Alexis was sent to make sure the coast was clear. He figured an onlooker might start asking questions if he saw a teacher carrying a class of tiny boys in a plastic container.

This was the moment he was waiting for though. She was indeed taking them to the changeroom! He felt lucky that he had been placed at the front of the container right next to the edge. He felt like he was leading the party and his friends were following him. As they reached the large grey unmarked door, he saw Ms. Johnson’s right hand fly past his right side and reach for the silver door handle. She pushed down on it, pushed the door open as it swung in to the left, and took a step inside! The container made things a little blurry but there was the white block wall that Brayden had spoken about! Speaking of Brayden, he was to Noah’s left, fixated on this new world they were entering just as Noah was. They made a right hand turn once inside and then a quick left and they were free of the barrier wall. 

There was so much to take in all at once and Ms. Johnson was moving fast. Noah now really wished the container was a little clearer because making things out in the distant was proving difficult. After Ms. Johnson had made the left and rounded the wall, there was a corridor to his 3 o’clock with another grey door at the end, another white block wall with an entrance to his 2 o’clock, a bench area to his 10 o’clock which he presumed was the changing area, and another open area further down the room and to the right. All the floors appeared to be dark grey square tiles and that open area appeared to be where they were headed. As they walked further into the room, Noah was pretty sure he could see colourful gym bags and clothes scattered about the bench and floor in the changing area. Probably from those “girls” that Ms. Johnson had mentioned earlier. There appeared to be benches along the wall and in the middle of the area. The wall straight ahead would be the wall separating the changeroom from their classroom. So this was indeed the girls’ change room. Once they were more than halfway through the room, Ms. Johnson hung a right and Noah instantly knew where she was taking them. He could faintly make out white sinks to his right and dark grey bathroom stalls at the end of the far wall. Ms. Johnson carried them past the walls of sinks and mirrors and entered the right-most stall which appeared to be larger than the other two beside it. Once inside, Ms. Johnson set the boys down on the floor just in front of the white toilet with a black seat while she locked the stall door behind her. 

Noah couldn’t believe where they were and he figured he wasn’t the only one who was starstruck

“I hope that little trip didn’t bother anyone. Is everyone good? Alexis is going to stand guard for us just in case someone comes in.” Ms. Johnson asked.

Everyone shook their heads ‘yes’ and started to stand up and take in their surroundings. Noah’s legs felt a little like jello after that ride but he figured that’d eventually pass. It was quite the sight being on the floor of the girls’ bathroom. Ms. Johnson was standing high above them like a tower, they could clearly see under the other two stalls and see those toilets. The white ceiling was so far above them that it made Noah’s neck hurt. Two of the walls were the same dark grey stall barriers while the other two were the common painted white concrete block walls. Even the toilet they had been placed next to looked monstrous. Sort of like it was peering over their container and staring down at them.

“Excellent. We don’t really have a lot of time so we’ll have to be quick.” Ms. Johnson said. When Noah turned his attention away from the world and back to his teacher, he saw that she was already on her way to taking off her jeans! She took her black leather belt off, unzipped her fly, and slid them down to her ankles. But she didn’t step out of them. Instead she picked up the container again, sending a few students into a stumble, shuffled over to the toilet, spun 180, and sat. Then, before the vibrations had even finished going through the students, she began plucking them out of the container one-by-one. Even though he had been one of the first to be shrunken, Noah was one of the last to be taken out of the container. Once her fingers had released him though and his bottom found a solid surface, he thought he was going to faint. There, practically staring him in the eyes, was Ms. Johnson’s pussy that he so desperately longed for! Her legs spread wide. He thought about reaching out to touch it but was quickly turned back by what separated him from his prize. Between he and Ms. Johnson’s crotch was a long drop into a very menacing watery toilet abyss. She had sat down on the toilet and placed him at the front of the toilet seat along with a few of his classmates including both Chase brothers. The rest of the class was perched atop her thighs, looking down at him like vultures on a cliff.

To say Noah had some action in the crotch of his own pants was a vast understatement. He could hardly even comprehend the magnitude of where he was. His mind started to race. There was Ms. Johnson, their stunningly beautiful teacher who’s thighs and butt seemed to dwarf the toilet seat she was seated on. She wasn’t even “big”. Who knew what a chubbier person would look like in that same position. But it made Noah think twice about the sheer size difference between he and his teacher. But once he was able to pull his eyes away from Ms. Johnson’s marvelous pussy and peer into the abyss looming beneath her body, his arousal was dialed up another level. There was a good chance that no man had ever used this toilet. That meant that only girls’ butts had ever been seated where Ms. Johnson currently was. Where Noah was currently standing. It made his body go crazy imagining every pretty girl who had probably sat in this very spot before. Everything was remarkably clean though. Knowing Ms. Johnson, she probably timed this lesson after she knew the school cleaners would have had their way with it. She was kind that way. The thought did cross his mind if any of them would be in danger by those chemical cleaners, but at the same time he knew Ms. Johnson wouldn’t put them in harm’s way. She was way too careful about that kind of stuff. 

“So how do girls pee… well I hope you’re all ready to finally figure that out. I specifically skipped using the toilet this morning just so I’d be ready for this! But before I go, I need to ask. Is anyone feeling brave enough to go for a swim?” Ms. Johnson asked with a smile while looking down on everyone. 

Noah took another look into the watery abyss and on one hand wanted to test his luck, but felt his survival instinct screaming ‘no’. He was pretty content with his current situation. He had a front row seat to look at Ms. Johnson’s pussy, her awesome thighs were sort of acting like walls on either side of him, and it was amazing to be able to look up and see her warm face looking down on him. In her current position where she was leaning forward, her boobs even looked bigger than normal. Like they were ready to pop out of her tight white shirt. Just as he was about to say something to Ms. Johnson, he couldn’t believe what he saw out of the left corner of his eye. One second Trevor Chase was standing next to him on the plastic seat, the next he was falling into the dark abyss and landing with a splash! 

“Sure we are Ms. Johnson! We’re the bravest men you’ve ever seen!” Calvin Chase said defiantly after pushing his brother into the bowl beneath their teacher. Noah looked up and saw that Ms. Johnson was a little surprised, but at the same time not really.

“Oh are you now? And what are you doing now Calvin?” Ms. Johnson asked with a laugh while Calvin was working on pulling his t-shirt above his head, leaving him standing in only a pair of green cargo shorts. 

“Well my bro can’t have all the fun! You only live once, right?” Calvin said before diving head first into the bowl to join his brother.

“Does anyone else want to join them?” Ms. Johnson asked, her smile still beaming.

This time she was met by a class of boys looking at each other, probably wanting to see how the brothers fare before they join in.

“Okay, well at least we have two volunteers! Are you two ready down there?” Ms. Johnson asked, looking between her legs and down at the boys currently working on staying afloat.

“Yep! It’s pretty chilly in here though!” Calvin replied.

“That’ll change soon enough.” Ms. Johnson whispered. “Everyone else watch closely as to where the pee comes out. There might be a little more than usual. It’s been a while and I really gotta go!” Ms. Johnson said, pointing towards the area between her clit and her vagina.

Everyone waited in silence for a minute or so while they looked intently at her crotch, knowing at any moment a waterfall could erupt. Then, after Ms. Johnson’s body visibly relaxed, a powerful stream of yellow fluid poured out from the very spot that she had pointed to just a minute before and struck the water at the front of the toilet bowl, missing the boys by a few inches who were treading near the middle of the pool. The stream was strong but not as focused as Noah’s stream would be. Her’s was a tad more scattered. But just as quickly as it started, Ms. Johnson cut it off. Noah knew that it hadn’t, but he understood why so many assumed that girls pee from their butts or vagina. Her pee hole wasn’t really that far away from either!

“Are you guys still okay down there?” Ms. Johnson asked the brothers.

“Yes! We’re good! Is that it?” Calvin asked.

“Nope, just wanted to pause and make sure everyone got a good look and if there were any questions.” Ms. Johnson replied.

Brayden raised his hand. “Ms. Johnson, can girls aim their pee stream?” 

“Sort of.” Ms. Johnson replied. “Boys have ridiculous accuracy but we can sort of aim if we tilt our pelvis and adjust our hips.”

“You should aim for the brothers this time then!” Brayden said.

“I don’t know about that, Brayden.” Ms. Johnson replied.

“Oh come on, you can do it!” Brayden insisted.

“Yeah!” “Go Ms. Johnson!” A few of the other boys chimed in.

“Man. The peer pressure! Are you two okay if I try that?” Ms. Johnson asked the brothers.

“Sure, why not?!” Calvin said below.

“Okay then. Everyone on my thighs, sit down and hold on.” She said just before tilting her body forward and beginning to relax herself again.

The boys watched again as they waited in silence as their teacher prepared to let another stream fly. This time it took a little longer for anything to happen. She must have been nervous considering she was aiming for her students this time. But just as Noah was starting to think nothing was going to happen, another stream burst out like a dam had just broken. He watched as the stream of yellow struck the water just in front of the boys but was quickly adjusted and moved closer and closer to the boys who were looking up with extreme wonder in their eyes, trying to fight through the splatter than was being thrown around. Then, as if completely underestimating the power of the steam, it struck Calvin and shot him deep under the surface of the water and continued back farther and struck Trevor with the same force and drove him deep under the surface as well. The stream continued to pummel the boys who were constantly thrown under the surface, floated back to the top, and then thrown under again into the violent, turbulent pool. Noah wasn’t sure how long it lasted, but he figured it lasted for a solid 20 or 30 seconds. Eventually it did turn into a light tinkle, then a few drops, and it was over. The boys eventually resurfaced and, though they were coughing pretty good, they actually looked relatively unharmed. Noah still couldn’t believe he was looking at two tiny boys treading water in a brightly yellow coloured pee filled bowl though. It was like they were swimming in lemonade, even though he knew it definitely wasn’t lemonade. Maybe it would still taste good though.

“Yeah! You go Ms. Johnson!” Brayden cheered.

“Are you guys okay?!” Ms. Johnson asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

“We’re good!” Calvin replied in between improving coughs. “Is that all you got?!” 

Ms. Johnson laughed. Very relieved that no harm had come to them.

“Where’s number two?!” Brody called out from atop her right thigh. 

“Yeah! We want number two!” Brayden agreed.

“Well I wasn’t planning on doing a number two. Showing you where girls pee from was really the point of this class.”

“Come on!” Brody hollered.

“Do it! Do it! Do it!” The class started chanting, starting with just Brody and Brayden but then followed by everyone joining in.

“Okay okay okay. Cool your jets.” Ms. Johnson said, giggling. “You need to be patient though. It might take a few minutes.”

A few minutes it did take. Calvin wasn’t a great swimmer by any means, but he’d tread the pee filled water for as long as he could so long as he could keep the sight above him. While he was waiting for Ms. Johnson to do her thing, he actually felt thankful that Ms. Johnson had just peed on them. It was traumatic for sure, but at least the water was warm now. It smelled funny and bad, but it actually wasn’t that bad. Maybe because he knew it was from a beautiful woman and it was actually turning him on. It was so crazy though. Her body was just so extraordinarily massive at this size. He was merely just a little object floating in her toilet. The thought did cross his mind that she could just leave him in here and he wouldn’t have any possible means of escape. Maybe she’d even flush him and it’d be all over. He trusted her though. Her two massive butt cheeks, her pussy lips all too visible, and her anus puckered and front and centre between her cheeks. Their world inside the bowl was dark, the only light coming from the front of the toilet between her legs. Then, after probably at least 5 minutes, he started to see her anus move and begin to open… 

This was it! This could end badly but he didn’t want to miss it. He had already tasted the saltiness of her pee, this couldn’t be much worse. As if watching the sky open, Calvin couldn’t believe how far the anus could actually stretch to let out a piece of poop! He thought he heard her breathing a little heavier, probably trying to push it out in a reasonable amount of time. The smell in the bowl changed and worsened but he didn’t care. It was the last thing he was thinking about because the object that was slowly emerging from her booty was turning out to be significantly bigger than he was. He wasn’t sure if Ms. Johnson even realized it but it kept coming further and further, bigger and bigger. Calvin was starting to stress out a little now. He wasn’t planning on it being this big and brown. This was the point of no return! She wasn’t going to be able to stop it now, it was too far out. Just as he saw signs of it coming to an end, he made a last second decision to swim away so it wouldn’t strike him dead on. After all, it was looking mighty heavy. Trevor didn’t have that same thought though because when he turned to look back at his brother, he saw the brown mound drop from Ms. Johnson’s body and land directed on top of Trevor. 

It sent a shockwave through the water, pushing Calvin towards the edge of the bowl with such a force! As the mound sunk into the water like a sinking ship, Calvin fought through the waves to find his brother. He was nowhere to be found though. He swam quickly towards the area his brother had been treading just moments earlier. He still hadn’t resurfaced. There! Under the water! His leg was caught between the mound and the edge of the bowl, close to where it tightens up and disappears into a bend. Past the bend, he knew only bad things would be. Without hesitation, Calvin dove under the water, fighting the stinging in his eyes caused by the saltiness of the water, grabbed his brother’s shoulder, and yanked him free with all his might. When they resurfaced, all they could do was laugh. Laugh and laugh and laugh.

“I’m so sorry! Are you guys okay?! For real this time?!” Ms. Johnson asked, panic in her voice this time.

“We’re good Ms. Johnson, that was amazing! Let’s do it again!” Calvin laughed from below.

“I think we’ve had enough fun for today.” Ms. Johnson said, joining in on the laughter and letting out a long sigh of relief. 

“One more thing before we head out, it’s very important that girls wipe their bums from front to back since the anus and urethra are actually relatively close together. Wouldn’t want to spread any fecal matter to the best bits we all love so dearly!” Ms. Johnson said.

Once Ms. Johnson was finished, there was one thing Noah was sure about. He never wanted to end up between Ms. Johnson butt and her toilet paper while she wiped. No tiny could survive something like that without being squashed. He really hadn’t ever realized just how much force it takes to wipe. Gosh this class is amazing.

----

Now back in the classroom and seated on the front desk with the rest of his class, Noah’s heart was still racing. He had just seen so much. So much Ms. Johnson. So much changeroom. It was a lot to take in.

“So I figured that we’d have at least one brave volunteer today. Even though I washed you two out in the sink, you’re a little wet!” Ms. Johnson said, giggling. “This might help with that.” She said, dropping a pair of hot pink cotton panties just in front of the two brothers. “Dry up!”

Were those… did she… Wow. Noah was awestruck again. Those lucky buggers get to dry themselves off with her panties! Were those worn panties? That he didn’t know. He doubted it, but maybe?  A boy could dream. They looked so soft.

“I know that class may have been a little gross for some, but I genuinely hope you enjoyed it and learned something! I actually had a lot of fun today myself! Your encouragement definitely left its mark.” She said laughing. “We’ll continue next week! Until then, stay safe and remember to be kind!”

----

Noah and Gatlin left the classroom, both with beaming grins that they didn’t think would leave any time soon. Ms. Johnson is so amazing.

“So that class was fun!” Gatlin said.

“That’s an understatement!” Noah agreed.

They were waiting for Brayden, Brody, and Ryan to finish being regrown and gather their things when Alexis walked by them. Gosh, she was so pretty too. Her eyes… Her body… He just had to say something to her.

“Hi Alexis! Thanks for guarding us today!” Noah said, instantly regretting every word.

“Oh hi, Noah. Haha no problem! Did you have fun?” Alexis asked.

“Oh yeah! We did! Say…” Noah started, hesitate to continue. “Do you… uh… what do you have on the go tonight?” He asked. He did it. He really asked her what she was up to. Man.

“Ah we’ve got a big volleyball game tonight! You should come watch! Admission is free for students. 7pm but they’ll start to let people in at 6:30.” Alexis said with a smile. Her oh so intimidating yet alluring smile.

“Okay cool!” Noah replied. Cool? That was a stupid response.

“See ya!” Alexis said, waving them goodbye as she headed down the hallway, likely to her next class.

A moment later, Brayden and company emerged from the classroom.

“Hey, what did Alexis just say?” Brayden asked.

“She invited Noah to her volleyball game tonight!” Gatlin chirped.

“You go boy!” Brayden cheered. “What time?”

“7, but I’m not so sure I want to go.” Noah said sheepishly.

“Dude. This is Alexis we’re talking about here. You know? Tall, slim, supermodel Alexis. And imagine her bouncing around in those tight volleyball shorts… Man I’m getting hard just thinking about that. There’s absolutely no way you can not go!” Brayden said.

“Maybe. We’ll see.” Noah said, nervous about what might happen and what he might say to ruin everything.

“We’re going. I’ll come too! We can plan what we’re thinking for our little exploration mission to the changeroom while we’re there! Especially now that we know what’s inside door number one! Could even do a bit of investigating before the game while the school’s quiet.” Brayden said.

“Okay, let’s do it! See you at 6:00 or 6:30 tonight?” Noah agreed.
End Notes:

We're getting closer to Chapter 10! Sorry for not getting to the wonderful comments you've been leaving. I've read them all and have a response to each and every one but I've been so crazy busy with school right now that I just haven't had time to reply to them. I'm heading into midterm week so the schedule's been tight but I really wanted to get this chapter out! Going to try and make time tomorrow to answer everything though so feel free to continue to let me know what you're thinking and I'll get back to you! I'm thinking that I may create a separate email or instagram account (for messaging purposes) so that I can better connect with those who want to go that route, or for those who have story ideas :) I'd love to hear each and every idea you have! Thanks for following this journey! We're in this together!

Chapter 9, Week 5: After School by AprilMJ

Noah looked down at his watch. 6:30 on the dot. He and Gatlin had arrived early just as they planned and were waiting in the school hallway, near the double set of double doors that would lead to the gym. Down the hallway, not that far away, was the entrance to the girls changeroom. The very room that they had all developed a fascination with. A little farther down the hallway past the changeroom on the right was their sex-ed classroom. Yet another room they had come to love. The school was remarkably busy at the moment though, Noah noted. He had never been to one of these games before and he really didn’t expect much from it. Small town though, guess everyone’s looking for something to do. If they weren’t here, he figured he and Gatlin would just be at home chatting, reading a book, or playing video games though. This was certainly a change of scenery for them. A nice change. There’s no way they would be able to sleuth around the school and look for a way into the changeroom with all this traffic though. That was for sure. 

“Come on in, everybody!” A lady who Noah didn’t recognize shouted into the hallway full of people. “Get your toonies ready because it’s almost game time!”

The people moved as one like a herd towards the doors, lining up to get into the gym. It was hard to hear what any two people were talking about over the loud buzz of voices, but people seemed to be really getting into it. The concrete walls were even bouncing the sound back and forth. It was an excited energy that was buzzing from person to person. Noah figured there had to be at least 50 people heading into the gymnasium with more constantly emerging in the distance.

“Hey guys, what’s going on?” Brayden said, coming up behind Noah and Gatlin with Brody and Ryan in tow. They were still standing off the side near the wall as people were brushing past them.

“Hey man!” Noah said, locking hands with Brayden as a sort of greeting. “They just said we can go in. It’s pretty busy out here right now!”

“I know and you should see the parking lot. I had no idea people were so into this!” Brayden said.

“So how should we… you know?” Brayden prodded.

“What if Brody and I hang back while you guys go to the gym and let you know what happens once everyone’s been funneled inside? It can’t be this busy for the entire game.” Ryan suggested.

“I mean, if you guys don’t mind doing that, sure.” Brayden replied. “But I don’t want you guys to miss too much of the game and the girls.” 

“Considering if we can do… what we’re going to do, we’ll be seeing a lot more than just a few volleyball players soon enough. I think it’s worth it!” Ryan said, keeping his voice down in fear that someone might overhear them.

“Okay. You two, let’s get going. It’s getting warm in here.” Brayden said, ushering Noah and Gatlin towards the doors with him, leaving Brody and Ryan in the hallway to wait for their opportunity. 

After blending in with the crowd and pushing past the first set of double doors, Noah, Gatlin, and Brayden entered a secondary hallway that divided the main hallway from the gymnasium. The sound of music was becoming increasingly noticeable as they moved closer to the gym. Just ahead, they each handed their toonies to two older ladies who were sitting behind a plastic foldable table collecting admissions. A small price to pay for a sight, Noah thought. As they were shuffled further and further through the hallway, feeling like they were being slowly launched out of a white concrete cannon, they finally passed through the second set of double doors and propelled into the gymnasium. 

This wasn’t the first time they had been in the gym before but things felt so much different tonight. So much more alive! The lights were dimmed, lights were flashing left, right, up and down, occasionally shining in their eyes and temporarily blinding them. Classic rock music blared from the speakers mounted on the walls. People were wandering across the lightly coloured hardwood floor towards the bleachers on the far wall. Noah took a second to take it all in. It was an impressive sight! The ceiling was up high, making it feel like he was tiny inside Ms. Johnson’s classroom again. The walls were made from the same concrete blocks but some were painted red and black where the rest were solid white, representing the school colours. Just ahead of them was a wooden bench, probably for the volleyball players. In the middle of the court was a large black net dividing the two sides from each other. He knew their gym wasn’t nearly as big as the schools in the city but theirs was nothing to complain about either. It was plenty big enough for a full sized basketball court with another smaller court at the far end to Noah’s right, aligned perpendicular to the bigger one. He knew they sometimes pulled out a full-height divider to separate the two courts when multiple classes were using the gym at the same time. In the middle of the court was their school logo, a sunset scene over a lake painted with red, black, and white colours. Gotta represent.

“Hey boys!” Noah just barely heard the feminine voice come from his right. It was Ms. Johnson!

“Hi Ms. Johnson! Are you here to watch the game as well?” Noah asked his favourite teacher, having to try to speak over the music.

“Of course! I am the coach after all!” Ms. Johnson said laughing. Noah felt a bit like an idiot, knowing that he probably should’ve known something like that. “Say, you guys wouldn’t happen to have a passion for cheerleading would you?” Ms. Johnson asked them.

The trio looked at one another, confused. “Can’t really say I’ve ever put too much thought into it.” Noah said with a chuckle.

“Are you sure? We’ve been trying to find a way to help make the high school transition a little more enjoyable and our last few games have been a major success. If you’re not interested I completely understand and I can find somebody else. 

Just as Ms. Johnson was about to wish them well and move on, Noah looked over at Brayden and he was pretty sure their minds put the pieces together at the exact same time. This was Ms. Johnson!

“Actually Ms. Johnson… if you’re looking for someone, I’d totally volunteer for it!” Noah said.

“Me too!” Brayden chimed in, hardly missing a beat after Noah had finished. 

“Excellent! Would you please follow me for just a second?” Ms. Johnson said to them.

“I’m going to head into the stands to wait for Brody and Ryan.” Gatlin said into Noah’s ear before leaving his friends to follow after their teacher. 

As they hung a right and followed Ms. Johnson into the nearest room their hearts were racing. She had already shown them… everything and taken them to a place today that they had spent hours dreaming about so now there was great anticipation as to what she could be planning tonight. She had since changed out of her teacher clothes and moved into loose fitting, black short shorts, a bright pink t-shirt, and black running shoes. The room she took them into was small and very cluttered. There were papers and books scattered across two book shelves at the back of the room and the wooden desk that now separated the two boys from their teacher had an old computer and a mess of papers all over it. There was an old grey chair pushed into the corner to Noah’s right but it was already occupied by a baseball bat, knee pads, and a gym bag just to name a few. 

“Ah yes, sorry for the mess. We won’t be here long though. So quickly, because I need to be getting out there soon since the girls will be entering soon, how would you guys like to cheer on the girls tonight during their game?” Ms. Johnson asked them. “Oh, sorry sorry. I know, boys and cheerleaders is stupid, but what if you were tiny just like in class? I promise it’ll be fun for both you and the girls! We’ve done it the past few games with others and the feedback I got was super positive from both sides!”

“Yeah I’m in!” Noah shouted over the music, hardly able to contain his excitement. Being tiny around giant girls? Yes please! No need to even consult with anyone first.

“Me too!!” Brayden agreed.

“Great! So two things. One, don’t make any sudden movements tonight. The girls will know you’re there but if you move somewhere they’re not expecting you to be… well they’re still a whole lot bigger than you are. Two, keep your heads on swivels. You’ll be great though! I’ll try to keep an eye on you whenever I can.” Ms. Johnson said as she reached down into her bag under the desk and pulled out the all too familiar shrinking device.

After the shrinking process had finished and they were left sitting on Ms. Johnson’s desk, she picked them up and carried them out of the room in her palm. She was so perfect. The warmth of her hand was radiating towards them. They felt so safe and secure whenever she carried them. When they left the room, the large gymnasium looked even more massive than it had before. It was like they were inside a massive warehouse about to watch giants go to battle. Ms. Johnson moved purposefully back to the left side of the gym towards the area where they had initially met her. She didn’t even bother looking down at them but rather just kept her eyes focused on where she was heading and who might bump into her. Her long dark hair bounced back and forth, making Noah wonder if it was going to brush against them. Just as they thought they might be nearing their destination, the stream of people entering the gym was next to nothing now and the music’s beat dropped and faded into a quiet hum. Low, deep bells sounded in the distance and Noah and Brayden both looked at each other curiously. A soft guitar started playing, as if whoever was playing the music knew they were just adding to the tension.

“Here we go!” Ms. Johnson whispered excitedly to the boys, her warm breath brushing against their tiny bodies.

“Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us tonight! Would you please join me in welcoming home your senior Maple Valley Lakers!” The voice over the speakers announced with way more enthusiasm than Noah was expecting.

Just as the music erupted and the lights all turned on, Ms. Johnson bent down and set the two boys down on a hard wooden surface and then stood back up to her full height, leaving the boys to glance at her bum as she took a few steps towards the door just right of the main entry that they had come through earlier. Noah took his bearings quickly and figured she had set them down on the sideline bench, just beside the main court. When he looked back towards his teacher he was met by the most amazing and terrifying sight he thought he had ever seen. The door Ms. Johnson was standing next to flew open and one-by-one girls hopped, skipped, and ran out the door and high fived their coach while passing by. Each monstrous lady did a few laps around their half of the court, high fiving each other, waving towards the crowd, and laughing and yelling to pump themselves up before their big game. But these weren’t just your typical pretty high school girls, no, these girls were a hundred times better just from their uniforms alone! They each wore short yet super tight black shorts that hugged their butts so magnificently. Their jerseys were each bright white long sleeved sport shirts, the red numbers centered on the chest with little red accents on the arms, and were tucked into their short shorts. Their knees protected by white knee pads. It was amazing watching them bounce around the court, some of their butts jiggling a little while others held firm. Noah hadn’t even bothered to look up at their faces but when he finally did, he actually recognized a few of them. One was definitely Alexis and she might have been the tallest amongst them all, probably the slimmest, but also had the best butt of all of them. Her legs were so strong as they carried her around the court. Alexis was always so soft spoken in class but now she was pure confidence. She looked fantastic. He also noticed Noelle and Shelby from his bus. Noelle was pretty amazing too. A little bit shorter than Alexis and maybe not quite as curvy but still slim and trim. Shelby was pretty cute too. Shorter, petite, and her thighs a little stockier but nonetheless amazing. They were all amazing, who was he kidding. They all looked similar yet different at the same time. Some were skinny, some were thicker, some had huge butts, some had hardly nothing in the rear, others had big boobs that were obviously tough to contain where others were pretty flat. Noah could hardly keep his eyes off Alexis though. She looked so perfect here.

“And would you please welcome the opposition tonight… the Hanbury Granites!” The loud announcer said.

Noah looked over to his right and saw more girls emerge from another door in the distance and run onto the far side of the court. They were also pretty cute but he knew they were from the rival school and if he was being honest, he liked the girls on his side better. In the excitement Noah hadn’t even realized until now that they were probably standing on the same bench that the girls would be coming to sit on soon. His heartbeat turned from an excited beat to a nervous beat. Had Ms. Johnson just set them up for certain death? He didn’t think they’d have a chance at surviving those booties. Especially not on a hard surface like this one.

“Brayden! What do we do when they want to sit down?!” Noah yelled to his partner, trying again to overpower the music and the girls.

“I don’t know! Cross your fingers and just enjoy it!” Brayden replied with a smile, clearly enjoying the sights as much as he was.

When the music finally stopped blaring, the girls took that as their cue to head towards their coach and get ready for the game. Noah watched in fear as a dozen girls bolted towards their bench, not giving any confirmation that they even knew they were there. 

“Slow down, slow down!” Ms. Johnson said, now standing just behind the bench as the girls pulled up next to their coach and stood just above the tiny boys. Some looked down at the boys and smiled, others kept a pure level of focus on their coach. 

“Please say hello to little Noah and little Brayden! They’re going to join us for tonight’s game!” Ms. Johnson exclaimed.

Noah looked up, cranning his head far back as he looked girl-to-girl. They were each looking down at them now. He thought he might faint. Their eyes were so fierce and they were eyeing him up like he was their next prey. When he looked at Alexis who was standing two girls over from him, she met his eyes and gave him a wink, a smile, and raised her foot and slammed it down onto the bench not far away from where the boys were standing as she leaned in towards them. 

“C’mon! Look alive boys! This is a big, exciting game! You gotta get into it!” She said to them excitedly. “Raise your hands up!” Alexis said, raising her own hands above her head. Noah and Brayden each followed her actions as if they were playing Simon Says. “Good job! Now you’re really cheerleaders!” Alexis said laughing as the rest of her team joined in with her giggling.

“I know you’ve all worked really hard over the past few weeks to get us where we are today but, like always, we need a gameday girl. I’m so very pleased to announce that today it’s… Allison!” Ms. Johnson announced, clapping.

“Yeah! You go girl!” Alexis cheered.

Noah followed the gaze of the girls and settled on a marvelous blonde teen who was a little shorter than some but still taller than most. Alexis was gorgeous but man… this Allison girl was something else too. Her hair looked like it was built from individual strands of sunshine. Her white skin looked like it was made from the sun. Her waist was pretty thin but her hips were so much bigger than Alexis’. Not overpowering though. Definitely not. Noah figured her butt was probably pretty amazing but wasn’t ridiculously oversized like a lot of other girls. She almost had Ms. Johnson’s big curves but Alexis’ toneness. Alexis could probably model lingerie with ease but this girl could probably model jeans better than anyone. She was just right down low. She looked remarkably similar to someone Noah knew he knew though.

“So Allison, today it’s your duty to look after Little-T. Do whatever you need to do with him but I’d really like for him to come home with me at the end of the night.” Ms. Johnson said with a wink.

“Will do Ms. Johnson!” Allison replied, extending her hands out towards her coach. Little-T? What was a Little-T Noah wondered. But he didn’t have to wait long to get his answer. He watched as Ms. Johnson reached into her own pocket and pulled out another tiny man and dropped him into the awaiting hands of Allison. The girl looked absolutely thrilled to see him. Her big green eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Noah figured the girl was probably going to put the man in the waistband of her shorts or something but after taking a quick 360 degree look around, she quickly opened the front of her shorts and didn’t even hesitate in letting the new tiny man, Little-T fall down into the awaiting abyss. Her shorts snapped shut and he was gone. Noah was pretty sure his mouth dropped. Was she actually going to play the entire game with him in there? Whoa. He wondered if it was tight inside there with those shorts and all.

“Now girls, remember, this is a tough team but we’ve beat them before. Let’s go out there and put on our game faces! Go get ‘em!” Ms. Johnson yelled as the girls broke up their huddle and split up into two groups, 6 heading onto the court including Alexis, Noelle, and Allison, while the other six took a seat beside the tiny boys on the bench. The thuds that the tiny boys felt as they sat down were an understatement. It was like sending shockwaves through their feet and up to their brains. When everyone had settled into their positions, Noah looked to his right and then to his left. On both sides there were girls who practically dwarfed his own body. So close to him that he could almost reach out and touch them both. They smelled so good though now that they were this close. They were a mix between fresh laundry and a flowery perfume. Saying that he was intimidated by his current predicament was also a vast understatement. He worried they would get caught up the game and shift over just a few inches and squash them both. The black-clad butts and huge thighs were so scary yet so hot. There wasn’t much left to the imagination. Their heads way up in the air, peering towards the girls on the court.

The referee blew the whistle and the game was on. Noah watched with intense curiosity, especially at Allison, and marvelled at how good they actually were. They could set the balls and spike them with such power and ferocity. Maybe it was amplified by his current size but Noah didn’t really care. It was amazing. Then there was Allison. She hopped and jumped and ran and dove all while taking her little passenger on the ride of his life. Noah secretly hoped that one of the girls would do that to him but he figured Ms. Johnson had probably put some rules in place. Maybe Little-T was one of those disposables and they weren’t worried about killing him by accident. Maybe.

As the game wore on and girls cycled between playing and resting, the bench quickly turned from a flowery garden to a salt factory. Noah knew the girls were heating up, both figuratively and literally. The smell of sweat was starting to become more and more obvious and each time one of them would switch out and sit beside them, it was like the temperature had been turned up a few degrees. Noah wondered why they had to sit so close to them but he figured it was to partially shield them from the spectators sitting across the court. Not that he minded though. If he had it his way he’d be sitting in their laps or riding in their bras. Maybe the bras would be a bad idea though. Especially with all the diving they do.

When Allison swapped out and took a seat to Noah’s right, she was breathing heavily but he didn’t think she’d stopped smiling since the game started. When she peered down at them, Noah felt like he had been caught staring. Probably because that’s exactly what he had been doing. She met his eyes and smiled her smile even bigger than before and blew them a kiss. Gosh she was pretty. He didn’t know if she was happy because she was sitting next to two tiny boys or because she still had a tiny man inside her shorts. He wondered if the man was still alive. She was sweating something fierce though. Way more than any of the other girls. 

“Hey.” Allison whispered down to the boys before raising her hands just above the top of her head, giggling while doing so. She wanted them to cheer so they did. Just a little though. They already felt a little embarrassed as it was. It made Allison laugh a little harder though and that made them happy. Noah couldn’t believe the details that he could make out at this size. Everything just felt so much more intense. Her skin was almost glistening, her lips so perfect, her teeth a little bigger in the middle and smaller on the edges. Even small imperfections seemed perfect though. Like they were just meant to be there.

Noah suddenly felt a huge thud from behind him that shook the entire bench and it sent him into a tumbling frenzy as he fell forwards and grabbed on the fabric of Allison’s shorts for stability just a few feet away. Looking back and looking up he saw Alexis peering down at them, trying hard not to giggle too loudly and he had his back against Allison’s body. Such a tease.

“I’m sorry. Really sorry.” Noah tried apologizing for grabbing onto Allison, now just realizing that he had actually just touched her butt and backed away from her. Wow.

“It’s okay, but don’t ever do that again or else…” Allison said while pinching her fingers together. Was she joking? She was still giggling so she had to be just joking. Hopefully. “I’m up!” Allison said as she raised from the bench and jogged back out onto the court.

“Don’t mind her, she’s just a little tease.” Alexis whispered to them as another girl who Noah didn’t know took Allison’s spot to his right. The girl reached down and patted Noah on the head like he was puppy.

“He’s so cute!” The new girl said to Alexis.

“Isn’t he though?!” Alexis replied between clenched teeth, trying not to burst out in laughter and excitement. Noah wasn’t quite sure what to say. Besides Ms. Johnson, he really hadn’t spent this much time around girls in… well forever probably! Was this what Ms. Johnson had meant by making the high school transition easier? She definitely wasn’t wrong. He didn’t even fear for his life anymore. He felt at home practically sandwiched between those two gorgeous girls.

“Hey Noah. Noah!” Alexis whispered from beside him. Noah looked up as Alexis bent in close to the little man. “Did you know that Little-T, the tiny inside Allison’s thong right now, is actually Gatlin?” Alexis said.

“What?!” Noah said, suddenly extremely panicked as his instincts kicked into overdrive. He started looking left and right and then remembered that Gatlin would be in the stands across the court. He looked closely at each spectator, hoping so desperately that he’d see his friend safely sitting over there. There! Between an older man and a woman he didn’t know! Had Alexis… Noah turned his head back towards the much larger girl.

“Oh come on now, do you really think I’m that mean?!” Alexis said, giggling. What a relief.

----

“Hey Gatlin. Where’s Noah and Brayden?” Brody asked his friend as he joined him in the stands.

“Over there.” Gatlin said, pointing towards the bench full of pretty girls as he munched on a bag of chips.

“What?! Did they eat them or something?” Brody asked, partially joking, partially serious.

“No.” Gatlin said giggling. “You can’t see them right now but watch between that blonde and that brunette. When the brunette gets up you’ll probably be able to see them. But they’re pretty small and tough to spot.” Gatlin advised.

“Oh okay. Well let’s meet up after the game. We need to talk.”

“Shh, they’re about to start the final set.” Gatlin shushed them.

----

It was often difficult to see the game because of the two mammoth walls that were always on either side of him and Brayden but they were able to see most of what was happening on their side of the court. Alexis was by far their best player. Noah had lost track of how many kills she had in this game. Ms. Johnson was always yelling “Alexis here” or “Alexis there”. They really hadn’t been able to see the opposition at all though. Noah didn’t really mind. He was only partly watching the game. For the most part he was really just trying to absorb all the booty he could. Especially every time they’d stand up or sit down. He couldn’t quite get over the sight of them stretching the tight fabric that could hardly contain some of their butts. And every time one of them would sit down next to them, they’d wash them with a gust of air that was mixed with their aroma.

“Come on ladies! One set to go! Let’s finish strong!” Ms. Johnson cheered from the sidelines. Even he and Brayden were starting to get into the whole cheerleading thing, occasionally trading chants that only the nearest girls could hear. They loved it and he loved that they loved them!

He still wondered how that man was faring inside Allison’s shorts. Noah had only had a brief glimpse at the man while he was being passed from Ms. Johnson to her but with all the running, jumping, and sitting that Allison’s been doing, it’s a bit concerning for the dude. From the bit of conversation between the girls on the bench, they were heading into the final tie-breaking set. Allison was on the court now, bent over into her ready stance. Gosh. The ready stance. Out of all the ways that women can so elegantly maneuver their bodies, that stance was probably his most favourite. The way their butts just pop into the air and their boobs try to hang out below them is breathtaking. 

The serve was in the air! Noah saw the ball enter his field of view and then disappear behind the giant thigh in front of him. His mind raced. He wanted so desperately to make love to each and every one of these girls. He couldn’t even deny that. He so desperately wished he was in Little-T’s spot right now. Watching Allison play was gold. Just the fact that there was a tiny man inside there, possibly even inside her, right now was amazing. But as elegant as she was, it looked like she was gassed now. Her legs looked so out of sync. So unstable. At first Noah thought that she was just working hard but now he wasn’t so sure. Then the ball came back into his view and flew towards her! She returned it quickly but then it was like her legs just gave out. Allison was down! No! Noah ran to the edge of the bench, as if he could possibly do something to help her. She was down on the ground, hands and knees on the floor, her back jerking, her butt high in the air, and her thighs clenching and looking all wobbly. The other girls didn’t seem all that panicked though. Noah worried for a second that Allison had injured herself but she didn’t really look hurt. Not even in pain really even though her head was burrowed into her chest. Was she… smiling? 

Ms. Johnson ran out onto the court and knelt beside the girl who was squirming on the ground, using her hands to try and grab onto something solid but only finding a hard floor below. Noah couldn’t possibly hear what they were saying to each other but it looked like Ms. Johnson was doing most of the talking. Allison was sitting on her butt now but her body looked like it was refusing to listen to her commands. She was gasping for air and couldn’t seem to form words. Alexis walked up to the girl and Ms. Johnson and her helped her to her feet. After a quick nod the three girls shuffled towards the bench and Allison took a seat where Alexis had been just moments earlier, one girl over from where Noah and Brayden were. 

“Alexis, you’re in!” Ms. Johnson instructed as Alexis took to the court to replace Allison. 

“Is she okay? Is she okay?” Noah asked, pacing back and forth, trying to get an answer out of the two girls beside him.

“Chill out little one, she’s perfectly fine. Probably a lot better than fine.” The girl to his left said, laughing. Then the girl to his right started giggling too.

“What do you mean?” Noah asked.

“Oh you’re so innocent. I love you tiny one.” The pretty brunette to his left said.

Then it all seemed to click. There was one thing that was different about Allison than any other girl here. Little-T. That little man had… wow. Lucky.

“Say little one, it looks like you’re having a little too much fun yourself!” The girl to his right said, reaching out a finger and lightly poking him in the crotch. Noah knew his face flushed red. It had to have. It was hard to keep everything contained in a situation like this!

Noah tried hard to keep things on the down low for the rest of the game, though he wondered if the girls actually enjoyed that. Maybe? They were all very pretty after all. The game seemed to move at supersonic speed though. Just a minute ago it felt like Ms. Johnson was inviting them to the gym and pulling them into that little room. Now the game was almost over!

“Match point Alexis!” Ms. Johnson yelled from the sideline as Alexis lined up for the serve.

“Come up here little dudes.” The girl Noah knew as Noelle said as she put her hand out and coaxed them into climbing onto it. “This is match point. Wouldn’t want you to miss it!” Noelle lifted them up and rested her hand on the top of her right thigh as she and the others sat on the bench, anxiously awaiting the potentially final serve. The first thing Noah noticed once they were raised up was the sheer size of her thighs. She wasn’t chubby, far from it, but her thighs stretched so far into the distance and her tiny shorts made it look like she was hardly wearing anything from this angle! Noah just wanted to dive right into the space between her jersey and her shorts and burrow his way inside. Maybe even the crevice between her legs. Both would easily suffice.

Alexis had the ball in hand. The gym fell silent. Everyone watched with a nervous energy. The opposition rocked back and forth, ready to try and receive whatever she threw at them. Here we go. Noah watched as Alexis tossed the ball into the air, took a step forward and smashed the ball and sent it soaring across the court like a shooting star, straight into the opponents’ side. A blonde girl about the same size as Shelby was the first to react and took a dive towards the ball and managed to dig the ball out just in the nick of time. The ball was then hit by another girl high into the air but with hardly any control. The third girl had to run to keep up with the ball but managed to make a solid bit of contact with it, sending it well wide of the court but straight into the direction of the tiny boys!

Noah flinched like he had never flinched before. It was like having a planet rocket towards you, threatening to destroy every bit of your body. But just as he thought he was a goner, Noelle reached out quickly with her left hand and tucked her right hand deeper into her body as she blocked the ball from making any life threatening impacts. If it weren’t for Noelle’s quick reflexes, Noah was pretty sure he either wouldn’t be smushed by the volleyball or tumbled off her hand and smashed into the awaiting ground below. He probably would’ve been just a stain. But just as quickly as he had almost died, the bench rose from the seats in a roar of celebration. They had won!

“We did it! Thanks guys!” Noelle hollered as she picked up Brayden in her left hand and delivered a huge wet kiss to his entire body. “Well done! You better stay here though!” Noelle said to the two tiny boys before turning around and setting them both back onto the bench behind her. She ran to join the group of celebrating girls in the middle of the court, Allison and Alexis amongst the group. Brayden said down, looking dazed and amazed. As much as he knew they were safer here, Noah wished they could’ve been caught up in that flurry of feminine beauty. Maybe someday. Man, he needed to date one of them so he could be in there someday.

“So boys? Did you have fun?” Ms. Johnson asked behind them, picking them up at the same time. 

“That was amazing!!” Noah and Brayden screamed in unison.

“I thought you’d enjoy that. Let’s go get you guys regrown so you can actually go home in a reasonable amount of time.” Ms. Johnson said, smiling.

“Hey Ms. Johnson, is Little-T okay?” Brayden asked his teacher.

“Oh yeah, he’ll be fine I think. He’s not quite out of the woods yet but I’m optimistic. The girls are going to want him again anyway so they’ll make him last.” Ms. Johnson teased.

----

“Hey guys!” Brody yelled as he, Ryan, and Gatlin ran up to Noah and Brayden in the hallway. 

“You survived!” Gatlin said, sounding rather surprised.

“Oh yeah! You guys so totally missed out on that one!” Brayden said. “That was so amazing!”

“As jealous as we all are of you two, we’ve got some pretty amazing news ourselves. Follow me.” Brody said as he guided them down the hallway towards their classroom. “One of you stay on lookout. So after much digging, sometimes literally, we think we found the solution to all our problems. Remember that the main problem was figuring out how to actually get inside the changeroom at just a few inches tall? Sure one of us could stay at full size, crack open the main changeroom door in the hallway, and drop everyone else inside but what happens if someone sees us or if you need to get out in a hurry? You’re probably a group of dead men that the school janitor will mop up later. Well I bet you didn’t know that just behind Ms. Johnson’s front desk is a weak spot in the block mortar. And if you just happen to poke and prod at it, you can actually see right through it. Not enough to actually see anything exciting but enough to know that we could fit through it. See?” Brody quietly explained, pointing at the spot in the wall. The boys each looked at the tiny hole in the bottom of the wall, even poking their fingers inside and feeling a larger void between the blocks. The entry was just big enough so that they could crawl inside if they were tiny.

“Awesome!” Brayden said. “So where in the changeroom does this lead to?”

“No idea, but judging by our field trip this afternoon, probably under one of the changing benches. I think it could work!” Brody said.

“Okay so let me get this straight. Next Monday we’ll meet at school at least a half hour before class. Not too early though or else we’ll look suspicious. Then we wait for Ms. Johnson to drop her bag off and go in to use the bathroom. Then one of us stays behind to shrink us and retrieve us while the other four of us sneak through the hole in the wall to take pictures of the girls on the other side?” Noah asked.

“Sounds right to me.” Brayden said.

“Wait, but who’s going to be the one to stay behind?” Gatlin asked.

“Does anyone want to stay behind?” Noah asked.

“I wouldn’t mind staying behind if Ms. Johnson is going to teach us about how girls use dildos.” Brody said laughing.

“Okay well we’ll answer that question next week.” Noah said. “Hey, do you guys hear something?” The boys all paused and listened. It sounded like… girls. Girls laughing? In unison, they all crept closer and closer to the base of the wall at the front of the classroom, closer to the tiny hole in the wall. “I think it’s the girls from the game.” 

“Aww be nice to him Shelby!” They heard someone say. “Maybe Noelle wants a turn!” Another said. “Mine!” They were pretty sure the last one was Alexis but it was hard to tell. “Good night everyone!” That was definitely Alexis.

“Oh crap she’s coming!” Noah said as the boys bolted away from the hole in the wall, knowing that someone, probably Alexis, would be coming past the door soon. And right they were.

“Whatcha doing in here?” Alexis asked quizzingly, spotting the group of boys hanging out inside the classroom. The girl from the game, Allison, was standing just behind her. Both of them still had their short, tight black shorts on but had changed into more casual black and pink t-shirts. Their gym bags were slung over their shoulders.

“Just waiting for our ride.” Noah said, even though that was mostly a lie. But not entirely. “Say, you girls killed it out there tonight! Congrats!”

“Well thanks Noah! It was pretty great having you on the sidelines with us too! What a treat that was!” Alexis replied, making Noah’s cheeks turn red.

“Do you like what you see?” Allison asked, eyes glued to Brayden’s who had obviously been caught staring at the two girls.

“I… um… yes? I mean, no? I mean, well yeah I guess so.” Brayden babbled. “I think my ride just got here! I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” Brayden said making the two girls grin.

“I’m heading with him… Bye!” Brody said to the girls and chased after Brayden with Ryan following not far behind.

“You know-” Alexis started, “if you two were teeny tiny right now could have a great deal of fun together. No rules. Right here.” That made Noah’s heart beat even faster than it already was. He could practically feel the sweat dripping down his forehead even though it wasn’t that warm in the room.

“Yeah, and we could squish you like little bugs and gobble you right up!” Allison joined in.

“Would you guys like that?” Alexis teased.

Noah wasn’t quite sure how to answer and clearly Gatlin wasn’t in the talking mood either for he hadn’t even made a sound since the girls arrived.

“We’re just messing with you!” Alexis said laughing. “See you guys later! Thanks for coming out tonight!” And the girls waved them goodbye before heading out the door.

“I think I just crapped myself.” Noah heard Gatlin say behind him.

Now that the pressure was off, his heartbeat started to slow and his mind started to clear. What had she meant by “mine” in the changeroom. Had Allison killed Little-T on the court? She couldn’t have though. Ms. Johnson said she was still optimistic he’d be alive. Alexis was so perfect. He knew she wouldn’t be in the changeroom next Monday since she’d be helping Ms. Johnson, but now he so desperately wished she would be. She was quite the mystery. A mystery he wanted to solve.

End Notes:

A Saturday release! Yay! We're a little ahead of schedule this week thanks to a bit of a break in the school work. We're sort of in the eye of the storm right now and the next chapter is really gonna shake things up. Really looking forward to writing it though! As promised, I've done a little bit of thinking about alternate means of contact. I still welcome comments via reviews on this website but I've made both an Instagram account and an email account specifically for this story. My thinking is that Instagram's got a pretty decent instant messaging service and, well, I needed a new email to use for it anyways :) If I feel so inclined I may even learn how to post story notices on the Instagram page but we'll see about that one. Feel free to message me on any platform you want but you'll probably get the fastest reply on Instagram, the longest single reply on the GiantessWorld comment section, and email as a last resort. I also learned that Discord is also quite popular but I'm not as familar with that program so we'll see how that one goes. I'd love to hear from you no matter which way is best for you! Reading your thoughts is probably one of my favourite things about this story.

 

Instagram: LittleLearningGTS

Discord: AprilMJ#7988

Email: LittleLearningGTS@gmail.com

Chapter 10, Week 6: Spy Time by AprilMJ

Early. That was the name of the game today. Noah’s heart thumped hard in his chest. Lub dub. Lub dub. Lub dub. Over and over. It was almost relaxing. Almost. He wondered if his friends standing beside him could hear it. That combined with a fluttery stomach made for some wild sensations. Noah hadn’t slept a wink last night since he knew that today was going to be a big day. Is this how big-wig CEOs feel every morning? On the edge of their seats, nervously excited for what could possibly be if everything goes according to plan? So far though, things were not going according to Noah’s plan. Be in the hallway and hide around the corner by 8:25am sharp. That was the plan. Everyone except Gatlin seemed to get that memo. Ms. Johnson, the wonderful goddess Ms. Johnson, would be coming by shortly to drop off her bag, officially kicking their plan into action, but they really didn’t want to have Gatlin show up after they’d already borrowed Ms. Johnson’s little device and done their deed. Gatlin couldn’t lie to save his life, he’d spill the beans in a heartbeat if Ms. Johnson started peppering him with questions. 

“Where is he?” Brayden hissed, becoming just as impatient as Noah was.

“He’ll be here. Give him a few more minutes.” Noah said. But just after he finished, there he was. At the other end of the hall, slowly sauntering towards them, was his good buddy Gatlin… eating what could only be a jelly donut judging by the red goop that just fell on the floor as he walked. 

“Gatlin? What were you doing?” Noah asked as calmly as he could as Gatlin pulled up to their group.

“Breakfast.” Gatlin said, mumbling between mouthfuls of his pastry. 

“You do know you’re late, right? We’re not exactly going on a Sunday picnic today.” Noah said, trying to soften his words the best he could.

“Oh sorry. What do you need me to do?” Gatlin said, now licking the remains of his breakfast off his fingers.

“You-. Nevermind.” Noah thought about saying something but chose better and turned his focus to everyone else. “Alright men, as soon as we see Ms. Johnson enter and leave the classroom, we bolt around the wall, into the classroom, snatch the device from her bag, shrink, and then hello changing girls. It’s just like we’ve been planning for the last week. Any questions?”

“Just one.” Brayden asked. “Who stays behind? I mean, after we leave our cover we’re gonna have to be quick. Someone has to do the shrinking so he can put the device back in her bag after we’re through the hole.”

The boys paused for a minute and looked at one another. Nobody was speaking up. Nobody wanted to stay behind. They all knew that Brayden was right though. Someone had to stay behind or there wouldn’t be even a remote chance they’d pull it off. The silence between them was deafening. The one thing, and the only thing, that could break their Mexican standoff was coming down the hall though. 

Click click click click. Shoes on tile. Noah held one finger up to his mouth, signalling to the other to keep quiet as he slowly peered around the wall they were hiding behind. A quick glance revealed exactly what he expected. Ms. Johnson was coming. 

The wait for Ms. Johnson to leave the classroom after having entered it felt like an eternity. Would she even leave? Maybe the other few times were just a fluke. Maybe they were waiting for nothing. But just as Noah thought about giving up, he familiar footsteps began sounding again! Click click click click. When they changed tone, signalling she had left the classroom and stepped onto the hallway tile again, Noah stuck his head around the corner and saw Ms. Johnson headed away from them, then opened the changeroom door, and disappeared from sight.

Noah ushered the boys around the corner as they scurried down the hallway and slipped into the classroom. This was really happening! 

“Quickly quickly, Brayden and Brody get the bag, Ryan and Gatlin you two help me get the wall ready.” Noah directed as soon as they were inside the classroom. He felt like Tom Cruise from that old spy movie. Quietly sneaky around, about to snag the prize he spent so long fantasizing about. 

“Got it!!” Brayden quietly yelled, holding the little silver device in his hands as if he were holding the most expensive machine on the planet. Maybe he was.

“Wall’s ready too!” Noah said, having removed the little bit of debris from the entrance to the hole in the bottom of the wall, just behind Ms. Johnson’s front desk. 

The boys stopped and stood around the device in Brayden’s hand. Noah had no doubt they all knew the gravity of this moment. That little device held so many possibilities, so many secrets. He felt bad knowing that someone wouldn’t get that opportunity today though.

“So-” Noah started but was interrupted by Ryan.

“I’ll stay behind.” Ryan said quickly. “I got a glimpse of Ms. Johnson and that white dress she was wearing…” he put his hand up to his mouth trying to keep his breath intact, “well it was pretty amazing. Yeah, I snuck a peek too. I’m willing to gamble on a sexy Ms. Johnson lesson again today.”

Brayden handed Ryan the silver device. “Remember Ryan, with great power comes great responsibility.”

“Come on man, isn’t that a little cheesy?” Ryan chuckled. 

“What? I was trying to lighten the mood a little.” Brayden laughed.

“What are you guys doing?” Noah knew that voice but it didn’t belong to any of them. Turning to the right, there standing in the doorway were two of their classmates. The twins. Calvin and Trevor. At least it wasn’t Ms. Johnson… but she would be back soon. This wasn’t good. Brayden turned to Noah and took a step towards the entrance, putting himself between the twins and the shrinking device.

“Please don’t do this.” Noah warned the twins.

“Do what? We just want to know what you’re doing? How about you let us join in on your little pow-wow and we’ll call it even, nobody has to know whatever it is you’re doing. ‘Cause judging by your nervous red faces, whatever you’re doing isn’t something you want anyone knowing about.” Calvin said. “We’ll stay until you’re ready.”

Noah’s stomach fell. Everything had been going so perfectly. So many days of planning and he hadn’t even considered what would happen if someone else came to class early. What to do… he knew he probably only had a minute or two left before their teacher would be back.

“Screw it, we don’t have time for this. Let’s just let them come.” Noah said to his friends who were all waiting for his direction. Why him? Brayden gave him a small nod of approval. “Do it Ryan. You two, get over here. We’re going on a field trip. But remember, you wanted this, I can’t be your personal guardian angel in there.” Noah ordered.

“Cool! Where are we going?” Calvin asked.

----

A few moments later and the boys were standing beside the small hole in the wall, now all less than 2 inches tall minus Ryan who was currently walking back to Ms. Johnson’s bag to return the prize. Though they really didn’t have a great plan for how to get the device back after they were finished their mission, they assumed they could slip back into the classroom before the end of the period and slide into the regrowing sequence. If that plan fails… well hopefully Ms. Johnson is feeling generous and they can come up with a good excuse. 

It was a weird feeling being tiny now though. Even though the now-giant room was familiar to them, it made Noah feel a little uneasy that they were without the protection of their glorious teacher. Every other time they had been this small they had been within reach of Ms. Johnson. She had already saved them from his rogue cricket and he never really felt in danger when they were in her presence. Now they were on their own, completely defenceless. Even Ryan frightened him a little. Sure, they had been good friends for years, but he obviously had zero experience being normal sized around tiny people. Ms. Johnson was always so calculated about her movements, knowing how to move safely around them. Ryan had no such practice. That was a bit scary.

“Everyone ready to spy on some high school sweethearts?!” Noah asked his now group of six, instead of four. Ryan was walking back to his seat, prepared to act like nothing was astray when Ms. Johnson returned.

“Let’s do this!” Brayden yelled.

Noah was the first one to take a step into the hole at the base of the wall. It was a tight squeeze, even for them at their size. The edges of the concrete blocks and broken mortar were rough against his skin. Almost like sandpaper. He felt sort of like a cave spelunker, navigating a dark, claustrophobic space. Once inside, the blocks were exactly like he expected. There was a small void between the blocks that weren’t filled with mortar, though quite a bit larger than the original gap they had just slipped through. It was just large enough that he could stand and swing his shoulders 360 degrees without being totally restricted. He could hear his friends grunting and struggling through the hole to join him inside the new cave-like environment. The only light shone in from the small holes on the classroom side and another slightly larger hole on the changeroom side. Once they had all made it into the void, they huddled together, forced to bump shoulder to shoulder in the narrow space. 
 
“Remember, phones on silent. If you get a phone call or even a text and it dings, it could be game over for all of us.” Noah warned.
 
“Check boss.” Brody replied. “Say, what do you think the girls do in there? What do they talk about? And do you think they ever go fully naked when they’re changing?”
 
“Of course they’re fully naked sometimes. How do you think they shower and smell so pretty even after working out?” Brayden said.
 
“True true.” Brody agreed. Noah tried looking through the changeroom side of the wall, hoping to evaluate what they might be walking into but not being able to see much.
 
“Do you think girls ever actually get horny? Like could Ms. Johnson just be putting on a show for us?” Calvin asked.

“I don’t know man but I sure hope we find out today.” Noah said in a lowered voice. “I think we’re clear. Looks like there’s a bench right above us. Even if Ms. Johnson is still in there, I don’t think she’ll be able to see us.”

Noah was the first one to take a step through the second crack and enter the girls’ changeroom. It felt like stepping off a spaceship and taking a footstep on an alien planet. It was eerily quiet. Deep down he knew they shouldn’t even set eyes on this room, let alone sneak a peek at the occupants. That feeling wasn’t enough to stop them though. 

“Wow.” Brayden breathed after he stepped into the room. 

Even though they really couldn’t see much from Ms. Johnson’s tupperware container the last time they were here, there were no restrictions now. Everything was crystal clear. They were still hugging the white concrete block wall behind them for safety, the same material all the walls appeared to be made from. High above them were light-stained wooden bench planks. The bench was four planks wide from the wall to the edge of the bench. Far to their left at the end of the bench was a tall red metal locker cabinet. Far to their right was another wall, the same wall that would separate this room from the hallway. The wooden bench appeared to wrap around this wall, finishing next to another set of metal lockers on the opposite wall, parallel to the wall they were standing against. In the middle of the 3 sided bench rectangle was another wooden bench, identical to the others, but completely isolated and serving as an island. The floor was the same cold, light grey tiles that the hallway was made from. The bright light shining from the ceiling was shaded partially by the bench above them, the only rays slipping through the small gaps between the bench planks. Far down the room in the 10 o’clock area, Noah was pretty sure he could see into another room that was likely home to the showers. 

*flush*

The boys, now all fully inside the changeroom jumped at once and all swivelled to their heads to left at the sound of a toilet flushing. They were not alone. Nobody had said a word since Brayden’s initial amazement but now all looked beyond the closest metal lockers and into the washroom area of the changeroom. There, in the middle stall were two fairly toned legs and two white, low heel sandals. Noah looked to each of the boys and mouthed the words, “Miss Johnson” and pointed towards the woman currently finishing up in the stall and walking towards the sink to wash her hands. As she finished and the boys stood like statues, her heels clicked across the hard floor. As she passed by their general area on her way to the exit, Noah feared that she may even be able to hear his heartbeat. It was so much louder than it had been just 10 minutes earlier. But she didn’t hear or see them despite her massive feet striding past and her loose white dressed bouncing against her thighs, completely oblivious of the tiny students who were just a few feet away. When they heard the changeroom door open and click shut, the boys all breathed a sigh of relief. And that was just one woman. Who was next?

“What have we gotten ourselves into?” Brody asked. Nobody answered that.

“We just need to hang tight for now. Someone should be coming by soon.” Noah said.

While they were waiting though, they could hear Ms. Johnson’s quiet muffled voice through the crack in the wall. She was definitely back in the classroom now. The boys listened closely. 

“Hi there Ryan! How are you today?” Ms. Johnson asked their friend.

“I’m great! What are we up to today, Ms. Johnson?” Ryan asked, expertly hiding the fact that part of Ms. Johnson’s class was close, yet so far away.

“You might be a bit disappointed but we need to fill a curriculum requirement today and run through some STD and STI stuff. So unfortunately no demonstrations or volunteering today. I think you’re really going to enjoy what I have in store for the remaining classes though! Still lots of fun ahead!” Ms. Johnson said.

Good, Noah thought as the boys looked to each other and grinned. He could hear his friend and his teacher go back and forth a few more times but he had already heard everything he needed to hear. They weren’t going to miss anything exciting. The excitement was all here. Poor Ryan though. They’d have to get some good pictures and videos to take back for him.

The momentary win only lasted for just that, a moment, though. Their faces were quickly changed from gleeful grins to nervously excited stares as they eyed the area where someone had just emerged. They had been so focused on listening to Ms. Johnson and thinking about what they might be able to see today that they had missed their opportunity to put a face to the girl who just entered. This faceless person was now just two bare legs that were thinner than Ms. Johnson’s, a loose red dress with tiny little flowers all over that came to just above her knees, and a pair of red flat shoes. The bench above them was blocking everything else. This was it. This was what they had been waiting for. The girl strode towards them and threw herself down on the bench just above them, her bag sliding across the floor and settling not a foot or two away from the group of young students. 

Through the cracks they could make out the shapes and colours of her arms and bum outline but that was about it. She appeared to be leaning against that far wall, her elbows oriented in a way that made Noah think that she was busy playing on her phone. If the bench were to suddenly disappear into thin air, this girl would fall and crush them all with ease. It was almost like looking up at a skyscraper. So high above that the height was nearly unimaginable. As badly as the boys wanted to hop up on the bench and say hello, one, they would never be able to get to that sort of height, and two, who knew how she would react. In front of them, at the bottom of her long legs that were now crossed over one another at the thigh, was her right flat shoe, dangling in the air as it bounced up and down. Amazing. What a sight. So big yet normal.

Noah broke his stare and looked over at Brody who was working on taking some pictures and videos of the sight before them. If a newspaper ever wanted a one-of-a-kind photo, Brody would be a millionaire. Noah was particularly glad that Brody was doing what he was doing since he never wanted to forget this moment. This sight was something he wanted to be able to look at over and over until the day he died. Brody crept forward, slowly, and approached the girl’s white feet, careful not to make a sound or do something that might give themselves away. He held his phone high and low, taking in all the angles. Even panning around to capture the new world they were all living in.

Brody was now less than a ruler’s length away from the girl’s left foot, which was anchored to the ground by only her toes. He stood nearly at the front edge of the bench, almost able to get a sight of the girl’s face. Noah was another ruler’s length away from Brody, and the other boys weren’t much farther behind him. It was like they were approaching a dinosaur or a lethal alien that could strike if alarmed. But the girl did strike, though not that she even knew it. In a split second, the girl lifted her back off the wall, slid her butt to the back of the bench, twisted her body to retrieve something to her right that was out of their view, twisted back to her original position, and dropped what looked like a mountain on top of them. The boys bolted for the wall as fast as they could but they were far slower than the girl was and their curiosity had caused them to delay. The edge of the mountain that the girl dropped struck Brody with it’s full force and sent him into a hard face plant against the floor as his phone went sliding across the floor, into the vastness of the open air, away from the wall. The other boys who took off a split second sooner than Brody were blown back and crashed hard into the wall. 

When Noah looked back, he did not see a mountain, but rather a small pile of clothes. Gym clothes if he had to guess. To the left a black wad, likely her shorts, with a dark green thong on top. To the right a wad of hot pink fabric, likely her shirt. Her clothes half underneath the bench, half not. The clothes and the shoes and the legs and the smell all seemed remarkably familiar though… 

Brody had regained himself and was stumbling back towards the safety of the wall, occasionally looking over his shoulder, only to see his phone stranded in the open aisle, between the wall bench and the island bench. Brody bumped into Noah, panic smeared across his face.

“What do we do now?! That phone has all our pictures, all our videos, all of our contact information. That has part of my life on it!” Brody whispered in a rush.

“Just leave it for now and hope they don’t notice it. It’s not very big. Probably not even a speck to them. We’ll get it when she leaves.” Noah explained, though he wasn’t sure he even believed what he was saying. Who would be brave enough to go all the way out there. It was like no man’s land.

“We could probably get it you know. I saw the girl’s face. Pretty, light haired brunette. Dimples on her cheeks. Eyes that could eat you alive. Short but not that short. Ring any bells?” Brody said. “It’s Sadie!”

Noah’s stomach dropped. His heart sank. Sadie? His Sadie? His sister? No. He couldn’t even form words. It all made sense. He knew everything about what he could see and smell were familiar.

“We need to abort mission. Right. Now!” Noah said, trying to usher his friends back into the hole.

“We just got here! So we probably lost a phone, so what? We have more. What’s the big deal?” Brayden asked.

“The ‘big deal’ is that that’s my sister sitting above us. If she finds me I’m a dead man. Not literally of course. Well maybe. My mother will ground me for the rest of my life if she finds out I was spying on girls like this!” Noah explained. But when he looked over at Brody, he was already creeping back towards the front of the bench even though the girl above them, Sadie, had gone back into ‘still mode’. 

“Brody! Where are you going?” Noah hissed.

“She may be your sister but she’s hot dude. I wanna see more! I’ve never got this kind of a chance before!” Brody said.

“But you know her!” Noah said, trying to bring his friend back to reality.

“I know, that’s all the more reason to get a better look!” Brody said with a grin. Noah knew he wasn’t going to win this one. The other boys were already joining Brody, slowly creeping towards Sadie’s legs once again.

“10 bucks to whoever climbs on that thong first!” Calvin said in a whisper that should have been quieter, pointing towards Sadie’s thong that she had thrown onto the floor along with her shorts.

“You’re on!” His brother, Trevor replied. But just as the twins started to make a dash for the underwear, they heard the entry door click open again and flattened themselves against the floor, laying as still as they could.

They all saw the girl this time though. There, walking in at their 11 o’clock position was a very beautiful blonde. The same blonde that Noah had sort of met last week at the volleyball game. The same girl who collapsed in a rage of ecstasy during the game. Noah smiled remembering that.

“Is that-” Brayden started.

“Allison!” Noah finished and then held up his finger to signal everyone to keep quiet while the new girl walked into the room.

“Hey.” Allison said to Sadie as she walked into the room. She was very pretty. Something about the way she looked made Noah feel like he should know her from somewhere. Her blonde hair tied back in a long ponytail and her legs clad in tight, expensive looking leggings that really accented her nearly womanly hips and butt. Noah was caught in a trance but as she approached as her running shoes neared them, he looked at her path and remembered.

“My phone!” Brody exclaimed, nearly rising from his prone position and risking exposing them all in an attempt to save it... but it was too late. In two more long, quick strides, the boys watched as Allison’s foot landed slightly off-centre of Brody’s phone, making a soft crack as it tried to support the weight of the much larger girl who was now transitioning all of her weight onto the small device, making it totally disappear underneath her foot. When it reemerged from under Allison’s shoe as she kept walking, completely obviously to the small speck she had left behind, all that was left was a flat piece of silver metal. Brody would definitely be going to the store later to replace that. As techy as that boy was, nobody could salvage anything from that. At least he could still take home a shiny scrap of metal if he really wanted a souvenir. 

Allison took her seat on Sadie’s left, planting herself just above the boys, even closer than Sadie was. Remarkable, Noah thought to himself. The difference from one girl’s body to the next was truly remarkable. Noah flipped from comparing their calves to comparing their butts which he could just make out through the gaps in the bench planks. Their calves really weren’t all that different but Allison definitely had Sadie’s butt beat in size, though not but a massive margin. Just enough. And Sadie wasn’t that bad off herself. He had never looked at his sister like this before. This was completely different. Deep down he knew she was pretty, but that only made him want to protect her from his friends even more. He knew what boys were capable of. She didn’t. Girls truly were living spectacles. 

His friends were still creeping closer towards the front of the bench, clearly unafraid even after watching Allison effortlessly squash Brody’s phone. Noah was still near the wall. His friends looked like ancient hunters sneaking up on their prey. He rushed up to join their pack but he, along with the others, jumped at the sound of the girls’ voices as they began to speak to one another.

“Think we’re going to have to run laps again today? I hate laps.” Sadie said.

“I sure hope not. That was brutal last week! Hey, did you check to see if Ms. Johnson left anyone special for us today?” Allison asked.

“No, she hasn’t left one in a while.” 

“I’m gonna take a look around. Fingers crossed!” 

Allison rose from the bench as began slowly walking around the room. Noah wondered what she could be looking for. Were they looking for them? Did they somehow know they were in here?

“Hey.” Noah hissed in a whisper. His friends turned to look at him. “We need to leave!” But his friends shook their heads no.

“If you want to leave because of your sister that’s fine, but she doesn’t bother us!” Calvin said.

“No it’s not th-” Noah started to argue but was cut off.

“Hey, my offer just rose to 20 bucks to whoever can climb on that thong first!” Calvin said and was met with nods as they all took off in a slow, yet quick walk towards Sadie’s underwear again.

Animals, Noah thought. They didn’t even seem to care that a much larger, much stronger girl was also on the hunt, not that far from them.

“Yes!!” Allison squealed loudly, making the boys hit the floor again, trying to hide themselves, now not more than a foot away from Sadie’s clothes.

“You found one?!” Sadie asked excitedly. 

“Yeah! Right here! On the sink!” Allison said as Sadie quickly rose and ran past the boys over to meet her friend, just to the left of the benches.

“Oh he’s so cute!” Sadie said. 

Noah and his friends tried to see what the girls were now holding in their hands and staring at. He wanted to get a closer look but he was nearly right in their line of sight so he didn’t want to move a muscle. Clearly nobody else did either. As his eyes focused, he thought he could see a tiny head popping out of Allison’s left hand. Was that a tiny man? Like Ms. Johnson showed them on their first day? This man appeared to be totally nude, his white skin showing everything. Everyone was accounted for right? One, two… yep, everyone was still accounted for from his party. This was someone new.

“Are you going to take him home or have fun with him right now?” Sadie asked.

“Hmm. I kinda want to play with him right now! Not gonna lie!” Allison replied as she tapped on the man’s head. She was… petting him? 

“Do you want a turn putting him in your undies?” Allison asked. “I don’t think you’ve had a chance to try that yet! It’s super fun! If you joined the volleyball team you could play with one every game.”

“Aww, I’d love to try that but to let you in on a little secret… I’m not actually wearing anything underneath my dress today.” Sadie said sheepishly, yet clearly beaming a smile at Allison. 

“What?! Girly, what’s got you in the mood today?!” Allison asked. Even though they were talking about his sister, Noah could feel his own crotch trying to lift him off his prone position.

“Well I’m having lunch with Christian today and I kinda wanted to spice things up a little. I’m not going to tell him but it’s kinda fun having that little secret all to yourself, you know? And I’d join the team but you just answered why I don’t want to. Now that my brother goes here, I’d feel sick if he was ever tiny and given to us for a night.” Saide said.

“Lucky boy! And you shouldn’t worry about your brother. Noelle’s on the team and her brother could end up in our hands for a game but you don’t see her chickening out.”

Suddenly, completely breaking the conversation between the two girls, Noah heard the main door swing open and this time a stampede of footsteps echoed off the concrete walls! Before he or anyone else could react, the boys watched as one, two, four, at least a dozen girls stormed into the changeroom all at once. Loudly talking amongst one another in their feminine voices, so much different than the changeroom the boys were used to. Giggling, laughing, hooting, and hollering. 

“What’s up girls? Everyone ready to run some laps today?!” One girl, a red head, who Noah was pretty sure was Shelby from his bus said. She was one of the shortest girls in the room as far as Noah could tell but her voice had no difficulty carrying to everyone’s ears. “I’m just kidding. I spent all night praying that we won’t have to run laps again. That nearly killed me last week. Say, who do we have here?” Shelby asked, now eyeing the tiny man in Allison's hand. “He’s quite the looker!”

“That’s what I said!” Sadie chimed in.

“What should we do with him? Are we feeling nice today or not? ‘Cause I have ideas either way!” Shelby said.

“I’m still thinking.” Allison said as she stroked the little man’s head. “I kinda like him.”

“What if we make him walk the plank?” Shelby suggested.

“Nah, he deserves better than that.” Allison said. The girls slowly walked back to their spot on the bench, carefully holding the man. The other girls occasionally made a comment about the little man but otherwise started to go about their changing. Everywhere Noah looked shorts and pants were being thrown to the ground, with panties taking centre stage everywhere he looked. Bring green panty over there on a pretty blonde, a dark black thong on that pretty brunette. Everywhere he looked was filled with legs, panties, and even some tight tummies were starting to emerge, followed by their bras. Wow. 

Noah looked over at his friends and saw that Trevor was giving a boost to his brother, Calvin as he was in the process of climbing up to the top of Sadie’s underwear. If his heart was already pounding, it sure was now. Sadie walked back to the bench and was presumably taking off her skirt since her feet were dancing all over the floor in front of him. He was actually glad that he couldn’t see past her knees though. He wouldn’t even want the temptation of looking, especially now that he knew she was going commando today. If she happened to look down right now though, she’d get an eye-full of tiny Calvin crawling all over her panties. Noah felt nervous for the tiny brothers. They were certainly living on the edge even though the girls appeared to be appreciative of tiny men judging by that one that Allison found. They were all lucky the girls were so distracted by their newest discovery though.

Noah looked up again, past the tiny boy now playing in his sister’s panties, and saw the most glorious sight he’d ever seen before. He had no idea what her name was but there, in all its glory, were two magnificent breasts on full display for him. The short, thin brunette was clearly in the process of trading her bra for a sports bra but wow… he never wanted that picture to leave his mind and he didn’t think it ever would. He had never seen real boobs in person before, besides Ms. Johnson’s. They weren’t quite as big as Ms. Johnson’s and the girl wasn’t even really in Ms. Johnson’s league looks wise, but they were so much better than anything he’d seen online since they were very real. Small, yet they looked firm as they bounced just a little while she manhandled her clothes. The dark circles around her nipples, Noah was pretty sure Ms. Johnson had called them areolas, were so inviting. Perhaps it was because he knew seeing them was technically forbidden, or maybe just because she couldn’t be that much older than him, but he seriously considered stepping out from his hiding place and declaring himself to that girl. All these girls were so slim, trim, and tight all over! His mother’s voice was ringing in his mind as he remembered her favourite line, “ah youth…” He wondered what Alexis would look like in comparison. She had to be pretty amazing if this girl was this great. She slipped her black sports bra on as it tightly covered, hugged and pressed her boobs against her chest.

Noah looked over at Brayden who wasn’t too far away. “Do you know any of these girls?”

“Not really. They’re all way above my pay grade. But I wish I did!” Brayden said, unable to hold back his gleeful smile. They were all enjoying this just as much as he was.

“Whoa whoa whoa!” Noah looked over at the sound of Calvin’s panicked voice and saw that two massive feet, each one far larger than any of them and likely supporting an unfathomable amount of weight, had just stepped into the panties that Calvin was currently standing in. Two hands appeared suddenly from  the sky above the bench and pinched the sides of the fabric and began to pull back up. As if in slow motion, Noah watched as Calvin took one step, and then another, before being thrown off balance and then disappeared behind a wall of dark green fabric. He thought he could see a small lump tumble down the wall of the raising fabric towards the bottom of the valley, likely his classmate, before disappearing into the sky above. It all happened so fast that Noah couldn’t even think to react until the boy had drifted out of sight. Sadie was still talking to someone though so she clearly wasn’t paying attention to what was below her.

Noah didn’t have to say anything as he and his friends all jumped into a crouch and began moving quickly to the front of the bench, disregarding any worry of being spotted. When they reached the edge and were able to look up, way up, they could now clearly see the face behind the captor. Brody was certainly correct, that was indeed Sadie. That was the least of Noah’s concerns at the moment though, for he looked down from her face and focused his eyes on her crotch and saw that she had already pulled her underwear tight up against her body. They were too late. Noah knew that Ryan had spent that class inside Ms. Johnson’s thong but she had been completely aware of everything that was going on. Sadie on the other hand clearly had no idea that she had just kidnapped his classmate. Would he even be alive or had she just squashed him between the bottom of her thong and her perineum? Although hard to tell from the sheer height difference, the boys were directly under the monstrous girl and couldn’t see any movement or any lumps from inside the green panty. The underwear was obviously pressed pretty tightly against her since it really dug into her skin, most of the fabric disappeared into the valley between her two cheeks. Poor guy. She was still talking and smiling and laughing with her friends. Even if he was still alive in there, he probably wouldn’t be for long as she shifted her weight back and forth, grinding her thighs against one another. 

Noah felt something change though. The murmur was still strong in the room but Sadie’s body language changed suddenly. Unexpectedly. In the blink of an eye he watched as her hands shot down the length of her upper body, hooked the green panties, and practically tore them off her legs as she threw them into the middle of the floor and screamed. She screamed and screamed so loudly and at such a high pitch that Noah thought his ears might start to bleed.

“Ahhhhhhh! Get it off!! Get it off!! There’s a bug in my panties!!” Sadie yelled as the changeroom silenced and the girls rushed to see what Sadie was freaking out about. Noah looked down at the wad of panties that were sitting in the middle of the floor, far from himself but close to the girls, and watched as Calvin slowly crawled out and slid himself along the floor on his backside. Almost like he was climbing out of a race car that had just been through a violent crash.

“Ewww! It is a bug!!” Sadie squealed at the first sight of Calvin and rushed forward. A half second later Noah realized what his sister was about to do. She didn’t know that was a tiny man, let alone a tiny student, on the floor in front of her. As far as she was concerned, that was a bug who had just infiltrated her most private of areas.

“No no no no!” Noah started to yell but the vibrations were already being sent through the floor, up his legs, to his spine, and through the rest of his body. Noah thought the boy was a goner but at the last second he had rolled to the side, just far enough to avoid the lethal blow of Sadie’s incoming bare foot. 

“Ahhhh!” Calvin screamed in pain. His arm. He was a moment too late and she had just got his left arm with the edge of her foot when she slammed it down. It was starting to bleed.

“What is that?!” Noah heard Allison say. “Old up Sadie, that’s no bug.”

The girls all took a few steps towards the tiny man on the floor and peered in, trying to get a better look.

“It’s a man.” One of the girls said.

“But I already found a tiny man today. There’s two? There’s never two.” Allison said.

“Looks like today’s an exception! Let’s get him!” Shelby said, reaching out to pick the man up.

It was all happening in such a blur. Noah didn’t even know how to react. Do they try to save their classmate or let him fight his own battle and cross their fingers? He felt bad, yet jealous of little Calvin. Sure, his arm wasn’t in great shape but he literally had a dozen or more pretty teenage girls, probably just a year or two older than them if he had to hazard a guess, all staring at him like they wanted him.

Out of the corner of his eye, he first saw Trevor and then Brayden bolt out from behind Sadie’s shorts which were still sitting on the floor, sans thong. Clearly they had chosen the former option and were planning on saving Calvin.

“Hey! Hey!!” Trevor shouted as he ran towards the girls who were just a few feet away, hands flailing about trying to get their attention. Brayden, however, was doing nearly the complete opposite. Yes, he was running fast, faster than Noah had ever seen the athletic boy run before, but he wasn’t showing any signs of wanting to give themselves away. Was he trying to stop Trevor? A dozen steps later and the much faster Brayden caught up to the slower boy, grabbed his arm, and yanked him back and pinned him to the floor, the outrageously tall girls in the background of Noah’s view, still distracted by the tiny men in front of them. Brayden and Trevor were too far away to hear what they were saying but it looked as though Brayden was lecturing him. Perhaps trying to convince him to come back. Smart. Especially considering what just happened to his twin. Though just when it looked like Brayden had calmed the other down and they were about to rise from the floor and retreat, Trevor took off again in a sprint, catching Brayden off guard.

“Look!” Noah heard one of the girls say. When he followed the sound of her voice, he saw that she was pointing directly to the area where Brayden and Trevor were standing. The boys froze like deer caught in headlines. Well, Trevor succeeded in his master plan. They now knew where they were and that they were here.

“Score! There’s more!” Shelby exclaimed, rushing over to the boys in two quick steps and scooped them up in her hand in one continuous motion. From his size and perspective, Noah didn’t even really realize just how close those two really were to the pack of girls. Noah figured they were actually lucky they were spotted or else someone could’ve turned around and accidentally turned them into nothing more than part of the sole of their foot.

“My my, we’ve got quite the little man party going on here today. So is this why we haven’t got any tinies for a while? Have you creeps been escaping, hiding, and then spying on us? What have you been eating and drinking? Ugh, wait I don’t even want to know.” Shelby said to the two boys who were sitting in the palm of her hand, Shelby’s arm extended so they were in the middle of the group of ladies. “What shall we do with you? We’ve got four to play with now! Who wants first crack at them, ladies? Or we could just hide them in the men’s room and let them test their luck.” That earned a few good laughs from the other girls.

Noah watched as the girls looked to one another, sly smiles on each one of their faces. They were thinking. This couldn’t be good. Gatlin and Brody each pulled up beside him but didn’t say a word and didn’t bother making eye contact with him. He knew they all knew this was out of their control now. They clearly weren’t recognizing them. Why would they? Noah hadn’t seen any of these girls before other than maybe a quick pass by in the hallway. He recognized a few from the volleyball game a week ago but didn’t know any of their names. Of course they wouldn’t recognize him or Brayden. They had only been an inch or two tall the last time and the only time they met. 

“I think we should let Allison decide! It is her birthday after all!” A small blonde who Noah didn’t recognize said which was followed by a chorus of “yeahs!” and “good ideas!” Any other time Noah would probably be whipping it out and knocking one off considering the girl who just spoke and most of the others around her were all in just a pair of panties and a bra. The colours alone were a spectacular to behold! Every colour of the rainbow! Some wore obnoxiously bright fabrics, others were very subtle, some wore very minimal fabric, while others were far more conservative. Some were still in their normal street clothes, some didn’t even have a bra on at all. One common denominator though was that every one of them was pretty thin and fit. One or two had a few extra pounds here and there, but not many. Noah only saw one who was really truly ripped with a good set of abs. Everyone else was similar, yet different, but still amazingly beautiful in his eyes.

“That feels like a ton of pressure! I don’t know about that.” Allison said, eyes trained intently on the two tiny men in front of her.

“Come on Allie. If you could do anything, what would it be?” A girl who Noah thought he recognized from the volleyball game said. Jaimey? He thought her name might have been Jaimey. Pretty girl, probably the tallest in the room but still not quite as tall as Alexis. Brunette, thin with a few abs poking through her bare belly. She was standing in just a pair of lacy burgundy underwear and a matching bra.

“Hmm. You know, I saw a video online a few days ago of a girl who swallowed a tiny man whole. I kinda want to try that! It sort of looked like fun. Is that too mean? I think that’s actually too mean. I’ll keep thinking.” Allison said, sounding unsure of her last comment.

“Girl, if you want to do that, you need to do that. It is your birthday for crying out loud! After all, they’re just little disposables right? They don’t really mean anything.” Shelby said, perking up Allison a little while at the same time sinking all the hearts of the boys listening. Swallow? No no. Brayden and Trevor each got the message loud and clear since they started to get squirmy, looking for a way out. They did not want to be a part of Allison’s little experiment.

“While you do that, I’m gonna patch this little guy up.” Sadie said as she walked back towards the bench to retrieve something from her bag. Noah and his two companions each took cover behind her shorts, being careful not to find them in a similar situation as Calvin was in not a few minutes earlier. Noah crouched low and stayed perfectly still while his giant sister rooted through her bag just above him. When she found what she needed, it looked like a mini medical kit. Of course! Sadie carries around her mom’s old med kit just in case of an emergency! Clever girl. Thanks nurse mom.

“I’ll be over here if you need me.” Sadie announced as she settled into a position beside the bathroom sink, setting tiny Calvin down beside the faucet.

“What if we make them battle it out like gladiators? That’d be pretty hot!” Shelby suggested.

“Yeah, do it Allison!” Jaimey agreed. “What if you set them up on a ruler like a balance beam while you and I hold both ends, the first man to knock the other one off the ruler and into Allie’s mouth below wins!” 

“I’ll get the ruler! Allison, you just relax and get ready for some fun!” Shelby said as she hurried off to find her backpack, still holding the two boys in her grasp.

End Notes:

So... This weekend ended up getting really busy really fast for me with having to move and get settled into my new home. But here's a pretty good start to Chapter 10 which I'm gonna call "Part 1". I'd say this is roughly a third of what the full Chapter 10 will be when I get it finished (hopefully by next weekend!). Still a whole lot of stuff to cover before we get out from this area :) Thanks for bearing with me! Have a good week!

Chapter 10: Part 2 by AprilMJ
Author's Notes:

I recommend re-reading Part 1 to refresh on where the boys are at. Enjoy!

 

 

“What if we make them battle it out like gladiators? That’d be pretty hot!” Shelby suggested.

“Yeah, do it Allison!” Jaimey agreed. “What if you set them up on a ruler like a balance beam while you and I hold both ends, the first man to knock the other one off the ruler and into Allie’s mouth below wins!” 

“I’ll get the ruler! Allison, you just relax and get ready for some fun!” Shelby said as she hurried off to find her backpack, still holding the two boys in her grasp.

Noah, Gatlin, and Brody watched the girls work while settling in behind Sadie’s wadded up black gym shorts that had been thrown on the floor, her scent still emanating from them, probably since they hadn’t been washed for a while. They weren’t quite sure what was about to happen but they didn’t think it could be anything good. At least not for them. There wasn’t much that could be done anymore though. They had just seen Brayden and Trevor get snatched up like they were nothing more than two crumbs and were apparently about to be turned into gladiators? What could they possibly do? They were powerless against these girls. Two gladiators were better than five after all. 

“Okay here we go!” Shelby announced, having returned back to the group of girls who were hovering around tiny Brayden and Trevor. The short redhead was dressed in a tight pair of light wash jeans and a regular bra that exposed her entire midriff. The boys were now nestled safety, relatively speaking anyways, in the palm of Allison’s hand. Sure, if she wanted to, she could clench her fist and probably squish them into red paste, but Noah had a pretty good feeling that she wasn’t about to do anything that crazy. She was sure eyeing them with great curiosity though. Her pretty green eyes were wearing the two boys out and the end of her long blonde ponytail having swung in front of her body, now dangled not far from the boys. 

“You two each take one of these.” Shelby instructed as she handed Brayden and Trevor each a large toothpick. It was more like a double sided spear at their size though. The ends were somewhat blunt so Noah didn’t think it would do too much harm if they got a little poky. “Now that you’re armed and considered dangerous, at least to each other because you’re certainly not dangerous to us, let’s let the games begin!”

Shelby took hold of one end of a 30cm long stiff wooden ruler while Jaimey took hold of the other end and Allison carefully lifted each boy and placed them at opposite ends of the ruler. 

“You two good?” Allison sweetly asked Brayden and Trevor who were now standing on the ruler, eyeing one another down as if they were about to duel like in the western days. Neither of the boys said anything. They were practically frozen in time. Their hearts were pumping so much blood through their nervous bodies that they probably couldn’t have formed words even if they wanted to. Allison waited patiently for an answer before Shelby broke the silent stare down.

“Come on Allison, whether they’re fine or not doesn’t change what’s about to happen. Let’s get going! We don’t have all day!” Shelby said.

Brayden watched as Allison broke eye contact with him and Trevor and kneeled down on the floor, shuffled herself below the ruler on which they stood, and tilted her head back, looking straight up at him. The feeling was almost like standing on a wood and rope bridge high above the Grand Canyon. The bridge was fairly stable but every now and then he could feel one of the girls sway one end and make him have to correct his footing. It also didn’t help that he had the eyes of at least a dozen hugely massive hot teenage girls, clad mostly in just their underwear with the exception of a few who were either bearing their full bare chest or were still covered in their street clothes, beaming down on him. It made his head feel light and dizzy. In any other scenario he would’ve probably had a raging boner going on by now, but the nerves were clearly getting the better of him. The balancing, nor the girls, nor the sheer height was the scariest part though. The part that he now knew was going to give him nightmares for the rest of his life was the moment Allison opened her mouth below him… 

Her mouth opened wide, so wide in fact that Brayden knew that if he ever lost his footing and fell overboard, which he almost did by accident, that’d be exactly where he’d land. Without a doubt. It was hard to even imagine “landing” at all though. It looked more like a bottomless, dark pink pit with no end. He knew what the end would be though and he didn’t want to visit it. It was remarkably deceiving for her big, inviting pink lips, pearly white teeth, and big green eyes made it tempting to simply jump and become one with this beautiful goddess. There was no denying this girl below them was perhaps the most beautiful girl in the room. He could just make out her loose white t-shirt that almost revealed her cleavage as he looked down past her face. She wasn’t really skinny at the hips per se, but her waist was tough to compete with and she had everything else going on. He’d never had a chance to speak with this girl before even though he’d seen her many times before. She was elusive. And intimidating. Definitely intimidating. He figured that in a normal world the drop would only be about a foot, but it looked more like a dive from a massive olympic high diving board to him. The ends of the ruler were at about belly button height on each of the two girls. Each of their hands wrapped around the stick like pythons with an iron grip. If they wanted, they could even tip the ruler over so they would each fall in Allison’s gaping mouth below. It would be over in a mere second. Their lives totally wiped from existence. They were here for a show though. That would be too easy. 

“What do you say we give these two teeny guys a preview of what they can expect if they were to lose?” Shelby said.

Lose? Lose what? Brayden didn’t like where this was going.

“You see this grape? It’s a very pretty, pristine grape.” Shelby said, holding up a grape with her free hand, just a short distance above his head. “If one of you were to lose…” She paused just as she released the tiny fruit from between her thumb and finger. The beach ball size food plummeted to the floor, rushed past the onlooking boys, and landed straight in Allison’s mouth, far below their feet. Instinctively, the blonde’s tongue caught the grape, briefly closed her mouth to reposition it, and when her mouth quickly reopened again the grape was lodged snuggly between the top and bottom rows of her molars. Brayden didn’t even need to guess what was going to happen next. In one quick, sudden motion, the graph was compressed at lightning speed and exploded inside Allison’s mouth, now flat as a pancake. 

“You will meet the same fate as that unfortunate piece of fruit.” Shelby finished just as Allison swallowed, revealing a clean mouth as if nothing had ever happened. “Popped like a grape.”

“So we recommend winning.” Jaimey chimed in with a smile.

Brayden’s legs turned to jello. He wanted to sit down but he didn’t know if the girls would approve of that. Maybe he was in a dream and if he fell into her mouth everything would go back to normal. He knew that wasn’t true though. Why had they come in here in the first place? Fools they were thinking there wouldn’t be any consequences. Nature has a way of balancing everything. 

“So the rules of the game are simple. You each have a toothpick. First one to knock the other one off the ruler wins. Whoever loses falls into the awaiting Allison below. Once you’re in, you’re never coming out. Fight wisely.” Shelby announced. “Oh, and if you decide you want to play games and refuse to play, we’ll dispose of both of you. Simple as that. Begin!”

Brayden turned his focus from the girls, all of whom were now watching intently to see who would come out victorious, to his now-competitor, Trevor. They made eye contact and held it for a long 10 seconds while neither moved a muscle. Trevor wasn’t a small kid but he wasn’t in nearly as good a shape as Brayden was. It was probably going to come down to a lucky strike though and it would be over quick. They were already stuttering and the girls made just balancing a chore. Brayden had already felt himself want to tip overboard a few times, and that was without the help of someone else who wanted to push him off to his death. He took a brief glance down one more time… she was still there and her mouth was still wide open. Waiting. Her eyes flipping between them. Back and forth. He didn’t want to hurt Trevor but what was he supposed to do? Let them both die?

“Hey, we’re not disposables, we’re students!” Brayden said as quickly as he could to the girls but was immediately interrupted.

“Shut up! I swear if you try and speak again…” Shelby yelled, smacking her knuckles into her palm, instantly silencing him. “We’ve heard every excuse in the book. Good try though.” Maybe he could convince them later. They just have to stay alive long enough to do that.

When he looked back to Trevor he saw the boy take a ready stance and charge towards him, full tilt. Brayden took a deep breath, anticipating the worst but wanting to hold his ground. His survival instinct was activating. 25 centimetres, 20, 15, 10, 5, here goes nothing. Brayden bolted towards the other boy at the last second and launched himself into a feet first slide, clearly catching Trevor off guard. Trevor launched himself into the air, landed on all fours, spun 180 and swung his toothpick with all his might towards his opponent like a sword, who was even quicker to his feet and able to defend the blow using his own weapon. Brayden hadn’t done much fencing growing up. In fact, he had probably spent less than an hour on it, but now he was thankful for that little bit of training. After blocking Trevor’s attack he twirled his toothpick back in towards Trevor’s feet and struck his shin with a solid hard blow. Trevor’s left foot slid out from underneath him and his right leg instinctively crippled into a backwards fall. Trevor lost grip of his weapon and in a fleeting glance saw it fly over the edge of the ruler, far out of sight. When he landed on his backside, he tried to regain his balance but to no avail. The girls must have reacted to Brayden’s move and shook the ruler a little. It was just enough to cause him to chase his flailing body back and back until there was no longer solid floor beneath his feet. Brayden watched as Trevor tripped over the edge and managed to only hang on to the ruler by his fingers. Like he thought, it was going to be a quick fight and he managed to get the lucky blow. Brayden set his own toothpick down and knelt down beside Trevor who was red in the face and panic stricken. 

“Help me.” Trevor cried as he clung onto the edge. Brayden began to reach out his hand, hoping the girls had got enough of a show and would be willing to set them free. He was wrong.

“No!” Shelby yelled at a deafening volume. It nearly caused Brayden to completely fall off himself and it certainly made him retreat his helping hand out of sheer reaction. But a moment after Shelby had yelled and Brayden had pulled his hand back, Trevor lost his grip.

“No!” Brayden yelled as his classmate disappeared entirely over the edge, now realizing he should’ve just grabbed the boy while he had the chance. He shuffled over to the edge, just in time to see Trevor’s flailing, free falling body land on Allison’s tongue, in the middle of her mouth. In there, the tongue was the king. Nothing could rival it. Especially not a little tiny boy. Brayden felt himself get picked up by someone’s hand but at this point he didn’t care who it was, the important part was he could watch what was unfolding down below.

Trevor felt himself land on something hard, wet, and somewhat squishy. Deep down he knew where he was, but to be honest, he didn’t really want to admit it. He had lost. His world suddenly went dark and he felt himself being wrestled by something much stronger, much bigger, and much wetter than he was. His whole world smelled like peppermints. His eyes were filled with the wet fluid and began to sting. The smell was overpowering. When he suddenly saw sunlight again he felt like he was caught inside a squeezing snake. All around him were huge wet pillows of soft pinkness. 

When Brayden saw Trevor reemerge between Allison’s now puckered lips he felt waves of relief wash over him. That feeling didn’t last long though as he watched the boy flail his arms about while he slowly sunk back into the crevice between her top and bottom lips. She was playing with him. Slowly his waist, then his belly, and then his chest all slipped back into the girl's mouth as she sucked him in like a candy. 

Trevor could feel his toes and then his shins brush against something very hard and pretty sharp. When he figured it was probably her teeth, his blood began to boil inside of him. What if she decided to bite down? His legs would be completely severed! He kicked and screamed and begged and fought but nothing helped. He knew he was running out of time. Maybe it only pushed her to keep toying with him though. He had to get out of this girl’s grasp. As if sensing this, he felt a force unlike any he had ever felt before suck his entire body inwards, plunging him back into the stinging darkness. When her movements finally settled and her body froze, Trevor felt his world begin to fill with… what? Saliva again? It was like he was in a movie and the dungeon was filling, preparing to drown him. He flailed his arms around, desperate to find something to cling to. There! He didn’t know what it was or how he got there, but he was standing on something solid and there was something kind of squishy within arms reach. In a last ditch effort, he knew what he needed to do if there was any hope of survival.

“Oww!!” Allison screamed in pain as her head jerked back. At first Brayden thought that maybe Trevor had just found her weakness, as if she were just the boss of a video game. But no. Whatever that boy had done had just finished him. Brayden was pretty sure he had just seen a lump about the size of the tiny boy go sliding down her throat. There was no chewing. No gagging. Just a simple, reflective swallow. Maybe it was just a normal swallow and he was still in her mouth somewhere?

“He bit me!” Allison yelled in frustration. “Wait. No no no no.” Her anger turned to panic. “No. He’s gone! That stupid… I wasn’t actually going to swallow him!! It’s just more fun if they think you’re going to! Now what do I do?!” Allison panicked. 

“You actually swallowed him?” Jaimey asked. Brayden now realized he was sitting in Jaimey’s palm. Allison had actually done it. Trevor was gone. 

“Yeah! I don’t know what happened!” Allison said worryingly. “How do I get him back?!”

“Allie, you don’t. It doesn’t mean anything anyways. They’re just disposables after all.” Jaimey said, trying to calm her friend. 

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Allison agreed. That was not what Brayden wanted to hear though.

“Girl, you just swallowed a living man! Don’t feel down on yourself, that’s amazing! How does it feel?! I’m feeling the buzz and I wasn’t even the one to do it!” Shelby said excitedly. 

“Good I guess. Actually it does feel a little good. Wow. There’s a living man inside me right now.” Allison said in amazement.

“He won’t be alive for long.” Jaimey said.

----

Trevor had never felt pain like this before. He didn’t think anyone ever had. It was excruciating. Just a moment after biting down with all his might, he felt himself being launched into the air and then being forced into a wall, accompanied by the wad of salvia that had accumulated. Probably just enough to guide him down to his fate. It was after hitting the wall and then feeling an excruciatingly hard crushing force against his body that let him know where he was and where he was going. At first it was like sliding down a very narrow water slide that was simultaneously crushing him and pushing him down further and faster. Her body had taken control and was doing what it was naturally designed to do. There was absolutely no way he could stop himself, nothing to hold onto. She was far too strong. When he finally made it to his destination, the pain lit up his body tenfold. It had to be like landing in a pit of lava that was warm, but not hot. It just burned. Badly. Besides the vibrations and the pain, it was actually somewhat calm though. It was dark. There was no light. The air was nonexistent. After a short while he found it hard to keep his eyes open. He couldn’t keep them open even if he wanted to. Eventually he just found himself slowly drifting off to sleep. A sleep, deep down, he knew he probably wasn’t going to wake from. Goodbye Calvin. 

----

“So how shall we reward our victor?!” Jaimey asked, presenting Brayden to the other girls who had seemingly forgotten about his classmate already. Even Allison, who was still touching her belly every now and again, was also engaged in Jaimey’s question. Brayden hadn’t moved on though. He had just watched his classmate disappear into Allison’s belly, and was probably already becoming one with her.

“What if, as a reward, we let him have the opportunity to prove to us just how manly he really is?” Allison suggested.

“Love it! I think I know where you’re heading with this.” Shelby agreed.

Jaimey knelt down beside the middle island bench seat and set tiny Brayden down on one of the planks. 

“Okay little guy, time for you to put on another show for us. This one is super easy though, I promise. Just start by taking off your clothes.” Jaimey instructed. Brayden eyed her, then his clothes, and then her again. Was she serious? They wanted to see him naked? He didn’t really want them to see him naked though. “So we’re going to do this the hard way, are we? Fine, so be it. Girls, a little help.” Jaimey signalled. 

Brayden felt himself being picked by Jaimey and dangled upside down in front of her face. He was lifted high above the ground, so high that if she ever lost her grip, he’d strike the floor with a lethal blow. It’d be like jumping off a skyscraper. Then he felt finger after finger grab onto his clothes and pull. Rip! Rip rip rip! They were shredding his clothes! The other girls were shredding them! He panicked when he felt some random girl latch her nails onto each side of his t-shirt and pull until it was hardly recognizable. That had been his birthday gift this year… When the monsters were finished, he hung there, fully in the nude. Everything on display. Jaimey laid him down on the bench in the same spot that he had been in before. Everyone was looking down on him. So many pretty feminine eyes inspecting his body. He felt so exposed. Maybe they hadn’t seen a boy and all his goods before. Maybe they liked what they saw? There wasn’t really much to see. 

“Very nice.” Jaimey said calmly. “So now that that’s out of the way, let’s go at this again. The show we want you to put on for us is very simple. All you have to do is cum. I’m sure that’s nothing new to you. All boys should be pretty familiar with that. So let’s see it. Cum for us…” Jaimey instructed softly while everyone waited intently.

Brayden looked down at himself. Nothing. They expected him to cum? Right now? After what he had just seen? His blood was pumping but certainly not to where these girls were hoping. A few minutes passed. Still nothing. They were growing impatient. Sure, he had masturbated before, but this was so much different. 

“But I-” Brayden started again but couldn’t even get his third word in.

“Cum for us tiny!!” Shelby suddenly bellowed at him. Then in a quieter voice. “What? You don’t like what you see? Are we not hot enough for you?” Shelby asked, waving her hands towards all the girls around the room who were watching him. 

Brayden so desperately wanted this to end. Why couldn’t he just pop a boner and be done with it? Any other time and his body would be doing it automatically for him. Usually when he least wanted it to happen no doubt. But there was nothing right now. No matter how badly he wanted it to happen nor how amazingly beautiful all those massive girls looked, it wasn’t happening. Even if they were all totally naked, which they almost were for the most part, he knew that wouldn’t change anything. This had never happened before. He began to panic. What were they going to think of him? What were they going to do to him?

“I see.” Shelby finally sighed. “Guess we’re not that hot after all girls. Or maybe he’s just not that much of a man. Maybe he just needs a little bit of extra… motivation.” 

Brayden watched as Jaimey, who was standing next to Shelby, took her hands, opened the rear of her tight burgundy pair of panties, a pair that matched her bra that she was currently wearing, and reached down inside. He watched, curiously, as she rooted around against her butt, looking for something. 

“There you are, you little jerk.” Jaimey said, pulling her hand out of the back of her panties and letting the band snap shut against her waist. She carefully lowered her hand down towards Brayden, and let a white object, about the same size as him, tumble out and onto the bench. 

He gasped. Not a fake gasp. A real, uncontrollable gasp when he saw what was now laying in front of him. It was a girl. No. A woman. A very nude woman. She looked up at him and they made eye contact. She was an angel. She looked hurt though. As she moved to right herself and sit up straight, he saw that her body was covered in bruises and cuts and scrapes. Her long blonde hair was very matted and dirty, as if she hadn’t had a shower in a while. And she smelled. She definitely hadn’t had a shower in a while. She smelled like… underwear that hadn’t been washed in weeks but had been constantly worn. Jaimey. It began to click in his mind now. She smelled like what he could only imagine Jaimey’s private area, and not the fun one. She looked scared too. She was beautiful though. Even with everything else, she was beautiful. So much different than any of the young teenage beauties who were looking down upon them. She wasn’t that old, maybe Ms. Johnson’s age or a little bit older, but her body was very womanly. She reeked of femininity. Her hips were wide, her thighs filled out, her boobs bigger than pretty much everyone else’s in the room, her stomach flat and remarkably strong. Her abs weren’t like a washboard or anything but they made themselves known. She had clearly had her fair share of exercise while inside Shelby’s underwear and who knows what else she’d been through. Her womanly curves though and her hard set jawline. He kept coming back to that. Slimmer than Ms. Johnson but a little curvy. Taller too maybe? That was hard to tell when they were both tiny but her legs were very long and slender. Her eyes were blue like the sky on a cool summer’s day. That was seemingly the only place that hadn’t been touched by Shelby. Her eyes lit up his world and calmed his nerves. She was like looking into space and being filled with awe and wonder and mystery and peace.

“There you go dude. Go at it.” Shelby announced.

Brayden didn’t understand though. Go at it? At what? At this girl? He didn’t even know this girl. He looked back up to Shelby, hoping for some clarification.

“Bang her man!” Shelby instructed. “We want to see you cum! It’s your victory prize!” The room erupted in laughter and high pitched cheers. They were excited.

“Are you sure he’s old enough for her?” One of the girls asked. “He looks a little young.”

“Of course he is. People in charge of disposables always make sure they’re old enough.” Shelby replied. 

They wanted him to have sex with this girl? Is that what they meant? Who he didn’t even know?

“It’s okay.” The tiny girl, not more than a few feet in front of him, said softly in a light european accent. Maybe it wasn’t european but it was similar. Like adding a tiny cherry on top of a massive sundae. 

“What?” Brayden asked quietly, trying to hide it from the girls. She was speaking to him. The tone of her voice seemed frightened. “Why?” 

“Just do it. They’ll kill us both if you don’t.” The girl replied, now rising to her feet, a little shaky. She was nearly as tall as he was now. Brayden didn’t really want to do it with this girl. Sure, she was 11 out of 10 drop dead gorgeous but that was all the more reason not to. She was so far out of his league it wasn’t even funny. He felt weird just talking to a girl like this. He had never even had sex before. How was he even supposed to do what the girls were hoping for.

“How do you know? What’s your name?” Brayden asked.

“It’s a long story but I knew someone long ago who was in my position right now. All I’ll say for now is I belong to that girl, Jaimey. I shouldn’t, but I do. My name is Candice.”

“So they want us to have sex? I can’t even… you know. I’m not even what they call a disposable. I’m just a student!” Brayden stuttered.

“Yes they do. They won’t listen right now. It’s okay but we don’t have a choice right now. We just need to try and please them.” Candice said.

“I’ve never even had sex before. I… I don’t know how.” Brayden said, his nerves slowly breaking him down from the inside.

“It’s okay. Neither have I.” She hadn’t? A pretty girl like her has never had sex before? He figured all girls like her wouldn’t done it at some point. Candice looked up at the much larger girls who were eyeing her. Their impatience growing further.

Brayden was nearing a full blown panic attack when Candice knelt down in front of him, within less than an arm's reach. He still wasn’t able to get hard, and that he knew was a pretty important requirement in order to have sex with somone. Candice seemed to have a plan though. She was less than a hand length away from his dick now and she had her entire mind and eyes focused on it. He felt so awkward. So out of place. Candice rubbed her hands together quickly and roughly and looked up at him.

“Are you ready?” She asked.

“No not really. I have no idea what to do!” Brayden said honestly.

Candice didn’t say a word but reached out her hand and cradled his balls in her right hand. He jumped back a little but then relaxed. Her hands were warm. She was very gentle. It actually felt amazing. No girl had ever seen… everything until just a few minutes ago, let alone actually touch anything. This was what he always wanted. He just didn’t know it would happen like this. She gently massaged them and lightly brushed her other fingers against his shaft and the tip. She was trying to get him restarted. As if by magic, he watched her and relaxed with every touch she made. He was still plenty nervous, but it was becoming a different kind of nervous. It was growing! Finally! Once it started it never stopped. She never stopped. In a matter of seconds what had previously hung limp and lifeless suddenly sprang to life and had awoken! She could raise the dead! She continued to touch and tease him. Instead of it being soft and squishy, it was now hard and firm. He had never got this to happen to this extent before even when he was alone! 

Candice looked up and eyed him once again. Her blue eyes melting him like butter. Without looking down, she held eye contact with him and made Brayden watch as his member slowly disappeared inside her now gaping mouth. When her lips gently closed around him, Brayden’s eyes closed. Her mouth was so warm and comforting. Her tongue occasionally brushing against his tip, making it jump and twitch in reflex. When she moved her whole head back and forth, he felt a bliss that could not ever be simulated by a mere hand. Her lips were so smooth and slick. There was just enough pressure that it was teasing him to no end. Occasionally her teeth would lightly rub against his shaft, reminding him of where he was. Where it was. The rest of the world began to fade away. It was becoming just he and Candice. He started to enjoy what was happening so much that he began to fantasize about how amazing it would be to release everything right now and let Candice swallow it all, as Allison had just done to Trevor. So many tiny sperms swimming down her throat. But that didn’t happen. Slowly she released her lock on him and slid him out of her mouth. No... He was getting so close already. Come back.

“I’m going to lay down now so you can cum on me. Then they can see it.” Candice sweetly instructed. Her instruction was so much calmer than Shelby’s had been.

“No no no, we want to see it done properly.” Shelby interrupted, reminding Brayden that they were not alone. “Be a man and finish it! Inside!” 

“Maybe we can fake it? We really shouldn’t be doing this. I don’t even want to!” Brayden whispered to Candice, knowing that probably wouldn't be good enough for their captors. Was that the truth? She seemed like such a nice girl, she didn’t deserve this. But his young perverted mind was urging him on. 

“Maybe. I don’t want to die today. It’s okay. This is the only way. Do you know where to go?” Candice asked, now laying down on her back looking up at him who was still standing.

“Not really.” Brayden replied, honestly not really knowing even after all of Ms. Johnson’s lessons. To be honest he had hardly even noticed Candice’s privates until now. He knelt to the floor, in between her spread out legs. There, in all its glory, was a vagina he knew he would probably be inside in a few minutes. It was so beautiful. Different than Ms. Johnson’s but pristine in every way. Luckily Jaimey hadn’t tampered with this area either.

“Right here is where you go.” Shelby said, pointing towards the lower region of her folds and touching it. 

“Are you really sure about this?” Brayden asked again, secretly hoping she might say no. It was a lot of pressure!

“Yes.” Candice said simply.

He took one more look up at the girls above them. Still watching. On the edge of their seats too. He took a deep breath, knelt in closer, used his right hand to guide himself into the area where Candice was still pointing, and made contact… Warmth. Even just pressing his tip against it he could tell it was warm and a little wet. Now what?

“You need to push inside a little.” Candice said, as if reading his confused mind. She was teaching him.

He did. He pushed just a little, trying to be careful not to hurt her, and felt the wall give way just a little, as if her body was swallowing his dick whole. He pushed a little more, slowly, and felt himself go deeper and deeper inside, the warmth, the wetness, and the walls all hugging and kissing him at the same time. The deeper he went the deeper he wanted to go. It felt better and better. She was moaning a little now that he was about halfway inside. Was she okay? He stopped.

“No. It’s okay. Keep going.” She breathed. Right. Ms. Johnson had said something about giving lots of foreplay to a woman. He had given none. She had said that makes a girl tighter or something right? And not in a good way. Maybe. He couldn’t really remember. Candice said to keep going though.

Keep going he did. He pushed little by little until he felt the outside of her body rub against his. He couldn’t go any deeper. It was like reaching the end of the road but knowing he could keep going a little bit farther if he had the equipment. He was already so far in though. Farther than he ever thought possible based on the crummy sex ed diagrams. 

“In and out now.” Candice said.

He slowly pulled himself back until he was almost fully outside of her. When he looked down at himself, he admired it. That little guy had just been inside of her. A beautiful girl. Then he pushed himself inside once again, this time it was much easier. Then back out. Then back in. He started to increase his speed a little as his confidence grew. A wet sound slapped softly after a little while.  She smiled up at him and that just fueled him even more. It reassured him and boosted his confidence. Every time he thrust he felt the warm hug tug and kiss him. He was literally wrapped in pleasure! After what had only been a few minutes, even though it felt like just a moment, he felt the familiar feeling that had just come on far too soon…

“Candice. I’m going to cum. What do I do?” Brayden asked in a nervous panic, but not stopping his thrusting. Her butt bounced every time he pushed inwards. Her boobs jiggled. In the next half dozen thrusts, Brayden seriously considered pulling out and accepting death. But his brain was locked on and refused to let this woman go. 

“It’s okay. Do it.” Candice assured. “Wait! No no, please stop…” She suddenly begged, as if doing a complete 180. 

He couldn’t stop though, he could already feel the moment of no return setting in. Here. It. Comes. His body lit up like a firework. His butt clenched so hard that he thought his body might collapse. His dick turned into a rock and felt good… He pushed inside once more, almost instinctively, and held it there. Wave after wave shot through his body and he felt himself throb inside the woman, her warmth combining with his own. He grabbed onto her hips and held tightly as if he were going to blow himself off. He was cumming and there was nothing he could do to stop it. It had been done.

When his body finished contracting, he breathed out all his pent up air and sighed. For the first time in his life he felt true bliss. He had had happy fun me time before but nothing like that. That was bigger and better in every way. He slowly pulled himself out of Candice and looked down. His dick was red. White goo was seeping out from Candice where he had just been inside. He had really done it. That was because of him! Candice looked… happy. 

“Good job.” Candice breathed, a tear slowly streaming down her cheek. As much as she made it look like she was enjoying what he had just done, Brayden was now seriously wondering if that was all just a show for him and the girls. Her body drenched in sweat, as was his. “What’s your name?”

“Brayden.”

Just as Brayden said his name, he heard a slow round of applause erupting from all around them. It was like thunder. The girls were applauding him. Deep down he was thanking them all for giving him that once in a lifetime opportunity. Candice was amazing. 

“Well done mister tiny man. Now wasn’t that better than us tossing you in a men’s urinal? We could still find a way to do that...” Shelby said, congratulating him and then laughing. “Don’t worry, I’m just kidding.”

Brayden looked back at Candice and considered going in for a kiss, but just as he began to lean forward a massive hand swooped down from the sky and plucked Candice off the ground. When the hand retreated, he followed it back and saw that it had belonged to Jaimey.

“You’re disgusting.” Jaimey said to Candice, small bands of cum dripping out from inside her. Disgusting? She was perfect! “You don’t even deserve a man.” As she said that, she reopened the back of panties, dropped the tiny girl inside, let her slide down in between her massive butt cheeks, and patted the fabric closed. She carefully poked and prodded at the little girl inside the fabric until she was lodged snuggly, just where she wanted her. Brayden was horrified. He knew where she was. Jaimey clenched her butt cheeks together a few times as if checking to make sure everything felt right. Shelby laughed. 

“You two love birds can continue again someday… If you both survive that long!” Jaimey said, laughing at him. He wanted to cry. He wanted to get that girl back. He would do anything for her! Instead he bit his tongue and accepted that battle would hopefully be for another day.

“Hey.” Jaimey started, directed at Shelby. “Do you mind if I take that little guy with me today?” Brayden’s ears perked up. If he went with Jaimey… Candice might be there! “I’ve been doing horribly bad in Mrs. Hulme’s class lately. I could really use a pick me up if you know what I mean. She might appreciate him, you know?” Brayden was confused again.

“I guess I do owe you for last time don’t I… Okay sure, you can take this one.” Shelby said.

“Thanks! I’d rather not give up the little bitch back here…” Jaimey said, patting her bum, “and I certainly don’t want to give away my little king Herman.”

“I gotchu, don’t worry. Good luck with Mrs. Hulme. She’s usually pretty great about that kind of stuff. As for you little one…” Shelby said, looking at Brayden, “you’re going to need all the luck you can get.”

He gulped just as Jaimey snatched him off the bench and deposited him in her bra, her cup snapping back to hold him firmly against her boob. His world vanished into darkness.

“Well should we get ready for class now that the fun is pretty much over?” Jaimey asked, carefully patting her right boob to welcome her newest companion. “Hey. Where’d that other one go?”

Noah, Gatlin, and Brody had seen it all. Allison swallowing their classmate. The girls cheering as Brayden was forced to cum inside that girl. They were pretty far away and sometimes one of the big girls would block their view, but they had seen everything they needed to. Noah just wanted it to end. They didn’t seem like bad girls, they just had no idea who they were. The best part was when the tiny man that had been in the changeroom before them had taken a leap of faith off the bench and onto a pile of someone’s clothes. While the girls were busy watching Brayden have his fun, the man was busy running away, now totally out of sight. Noah wasn’t sure where the man had gone to but last he saw him, he was bolting towards the main door. Now the girls were busy hunting for the man after having realized he had disappeared. As long as they stood still, they felt relatively safe behind Sadie’s shorts. At least for now. 

“Good news everyone!” Sadie announced as she returned back to the changing area after having been in the washing area for the last while. She was clad in just her dark green thong and an athletic t-shirt that hugged her body. “He’s good as new! Sans some movement in his left arm. Got him pretty good in the arm so he’s probably going to have permanent damage there. He’s pretty good everywhere else though!” 

Sadie handed tiny Calvin over to Allison. From what they could see, Calvin had a sizable bandage wrapped around his one arm but other than that he looked pretty unscathed.

“Well done Dr. Knight!” Allison applauded. “Who needs medical school anyways! You’re basically a full blown nurse already.”

“Well thanks Allison but it really wasn’t all that difficult. He was pretty lucky. Or maybe it was just good reflexes. Who knows. I’m gonna pack it in and get out of here. From what I could hear, the fun ended a few minutes ago anyways.” Sadie said as she walked over to where the boys were hiding. “You can keep him Allison. Happy birthday.”

Sadie took a seat on the bench just above where the boys were hiding. They certainly weren’t out of the woods yet. In fact, Noah figured they may have just made a costly mistake in delaying and were now in the middle of a blazing fire. On either side of where they were hidden, Sadie’s feet were planted on the ground. If she happened to look down, she may just spot them. They were a little bit outside the edge of the bench, but partially covered by the black fabric of the shorts. Their hearts began to pound blood. The sound echoed in their ears. Noah began to seriously consider jumping out and trying to get her attention. Could she help them? Would she help them? She just missed killing Calvin, she might not miss again if she was spooked. Then again, she could end all of this right now and send them home. Surely she would recognize him, her own brother. It was worth it. He was going to do it. It was their only chance at this point. 

Then, in one quick, fluid motion, Sadie suddenly stuffed her feet into the holes of the shorts, hooked her thumbs around the waistband, pulled them up until the tight shorts latched onto her butt and hips, grabbed her running shoes out from her gym bag that was seated on the bench beside her, and made her way towards the door. Not once did she bother to look down. At any moment she could’ve either squashed them under her soles, booted them halfway across the world, or spotted them and… Noah didn’t want to know. He was too late. She was gone. Now there was one glaring problem that they were currently facing. Sadie had taken her shorts for a ride on her body, which meant they were now sitting ducks in the open. There could be another Trevor-like-accident sooner than later… Noah saw a shadow looming just above them. The trio bolted in opposite directions. 
End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! The final installment of Chapter 10 will hopefully be coming next weekend but we might stick with an every other weekend schedule. This chapter really sets up a lot for where the story is heading (mostly short term stuff but some long term as well). I've really appreciated seeing all your awesome reviews! I apolgize for not getting to them yet but I really want to respond to each and every one. There's some great stuff in there that I'd love to chat about! As always, if you're a little nervous about sharing publicly, feel free to message me privately! I love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Have a good week everyone!

 

Discord: AprilMJ#7988

Email: LittleLearningGTS@gmail.com

Chapter 10: Part 3 by AprilMJ
Then, in one quick, fluid motion, Sadie suddenly stuffed her feet into the holes of the shorts, hooked her thumbs around the waistband, pulled them up until the tight shorts latched onto her butt and hips, grabbed her running shoes out from her gym bag that was seated on the bench beside her, and made her way towards the door. Not once did she bother to look down. At any moment she could’ve either squashed them under her soles, booted them halfway across the world, or spotted them and… Noah didn’t want to know. He was too late. She was gone. Now there was one glaring problem that they were currently facing. Sadie had taken her shorts for a ride on her body, which meant they were now sitting ducks in the open. There could be another Trevor-like-accident sooner than later… Noah saw a shadow looming just above them. The trio bolted in opposite directions. 

Noah’s first thought upon seeing a growing shadow was that they were done for. He fully expected to see a massive hand reaching down to snatch them up or a massive sole about to reduce them to smears. He knew the girls were hunting for the missing guy that had been in the room before them. He could see them wandering around. They were the hunters and they were the hunted. But there was no hand and there was no foot. It was basically the next best thing though.

*Crash!*

The trio just managed to jump out of the way of Sadie’s falling gym bag as it crashed hard to the floor. Air whipped by him and ruffled his hair. Would it have killed them? Hard to say, but they didn’t want to risk finding out the hard way. When the bag settled and all was quiet, eerily quiet as the girls had all stopped murmuring now, Noah rolled onto his back and sat leaning against his hands and arms. The massive black gym bag had only missed him by an inch. To his left, a little bit under the bench, sat Brody. He looked just as relieved as Noah did. Noah presumed Gatlin was seated somewhere on the opposite side of the bench since Brody looked over to his left and waved at something. Good, they had all managed to avoid that catastrophe. They had just created another, potentially larger problem though.

Noah looked side to side, out into the vast changeroom and saw not one, but a whole bunch of feminine eyes gazing towards their direction. The bag had missed them but alerted the hunters of their location. Before Noah could even rise to his feet and consider running away, he locked eyes with one of them. He didn’t know her name but she was a fair bit shorter than everyone else, had very golden blonde hair, and had perhaps the largest chest of any of them. She was dressed in her tight black gym short shorts and a skin coloured bra. No shoes, no shirt. She must have been just halfway through changing for her class. Noah’s heart sunk the second he made eye contact with those pretty blue eyes. No time for those thoughts now though. The girl bolted towards him like a lightning bolt and reached him in just a few quick strides. Noah barely had time to rise to his feet and turn away from the girl when he suddenly saw 4 large fingers and a thumb wrap around his body, lock on with a firm grip, and yank him backwards out from the safety of the bench. Whiplash would be an understatement. 

“Gotcha!” The girl celebrated. “Hey!” She said to the other girls, “I found him!”

His world spun around and around. She wasn’t exactly being gentle with him. Noah watched in between blurs as the girls all rushed towards him and his captor. 

“Good find Aleasha!” One of the girls said. Aleasha. His captor. What a beautiful yet terrifying name in a situation like this, Noah thought. He hoped she was nicer than that other blonde and wouldn’t swallow him.

“Hey look!” Aleasha said, pointing towards Sadie’s gym back with her free hand. “I think I just saw another one!”

Noah was being dangled upside down by his feet by the small blonde girl with big boobs, but he could see the streaks of other, hugely massive girls zoom past him on both sides, heading straight for Gatlin and Brody’s location. His heart started skipping beats and he felt like he was housing a million butterflies in his stomach. Those were his two best friends. If these girls did something to them… Anything.

Brody saw Noah get captured just a few short seconds ago. He wanted to rush in and try to save his friend but their measly attempts at doing that so far had only resulted in things going horribly worse. Calvin, Trevor, Brayden, that other random tiny man, and now Noah. Calvin was nearly killed and was nowhere to be seen at the moment. Trevor was probably dead by now. Brayden was in that massive brunette’s bra probably also dead, he figured Noah would soon be dead as well. Apparently that other man escaped. Lucky. Maybe the girls hadn’t killed any of them yet though. Maybe they weren’t total savages. If only. He and Gatlin were all that were left standing now. They needed help. Badly. And fast. Just after Noah was grabbed, Brody took off at full tilt, trying to reach the hole they had come through in the first place. Ms. Johnson was the only one who could fix all of this. He wanted to see her sweet, protective face so badly. But just as he was closing in on the hole in the wall he heard one of the girls yell something that sent chills down his spine, “I think I just saw another one!” Before he knew it, he watched as the hole suddenly started growing smaller and smaller in front of him. He was being pulled backwards. He had been only a few strides away! Now he was hundreds and counting! 

“My my my, we have quite the party in here today!” One of the girls said chillingly. Brody was too disoriented to see who it was but she sounded familiar. Very familiar. “Those girls are gonna be so pissed when they find out they left too early and that we found more!” Brody heard an eruption of girly laughter from all around him. 

When the stars aligned and his mind settled, Brody saw that he was sitting in the palm of the redhead’s hand. He was pretty sure her name was Shelby. Gatlin was seated just beside him. Caught. Noah was hanging upside down by the hand of a blonde, not far from where they were sitting. There were five girls all standing around them now, including their two captors. Far less than there had been in the room just a few minutes ago. That must have been what that girl meant when she said the others aren’t going to be happy. Most must have already left for class. Who was here now… Shelby. A dark blonde girl who Brody didn’t really recognize. The brunette who has Brayden in her bra, Jaimey. The short blonde who’s holding Noah. And another girl he hadn’t really paid much attention to before. That girl had slightly darker skin with black hair, pretty short, but no shorter than Noah’s blonde. She actually looked kind of friendly and not deathly intimidating. 

“So who gets who?” Jaimey asked.

“Well considering you have three now, I think you’re good. We weren’t all born into money, you know.” Shelby said.

“Aww come on, I’m giving up this one later.” Jaimey said, patting her boob. “The stupid blonde girl back here sucks. I don’t even know why I need to keep her alive.” She said, reaching between her butt cheeks and giving a cheek a little squeeze. “And my little champion is… well he’s special!”

“Anyways.” Shelby said with a hint of sarcasm. “I want that one.” She pointed towards Gatlin.

“He’s pretty tubby!” Jaimey said. “He could probably fit inside your shoe and be your entire insole for the day!”

Shelby laughed. “Yes, he could indeed. That’s sort of the point though. Have you ever seen a disposable who’s that big around? I haven’t. He must be really special. Hopefully he’ll be full of energy so he can really work it down below for me! Besides, I picked these two up first so I should get first dibs.”

Without giving the other girls an opportunity to object, Shelby moved Brody into her left hand, kept Gatlin in her right hand, maneuvered her left hand so that she could open up the front of her lacy black thong, since that’s all she had on at the moment besides a matching black bra, and swiftly released Gatlin into a free fall just above her belly button. He was heading straight towards the dark abyss of her underwear.

“No!!” Noah yelled just as he saw his friend be released and fall into the giant’s thong. He was immediately silenced though with a firm shake from his captor, Aleasha. Gatlin... He was gone.

Shelby let the front of her undies snap shut. Loudly for the other tiny men to hear. “Hmm. He doesn’t really squirm much. Maybe I overestimated him.” Shelby said, sounding rather disappointed. 

Gatlin really didn’t know how to react. One second he could feel the cool air rushing past his face, the next he saw his world disappear into blackness. Only small beams of light shone through the girl’s underwear to keep him company. Not really enough to see anything significant though. It felt like he was in a jungle. It was very warm and very humid here. He supposed it was because the girl had just taken off her street clothes so all the heat was still trapped inside. Maybe? He was already starting to sweat and his arms and legs began to feel tangled in some coarse hair. This was her hair. He knew that much. Interesting. It was a very snug fit. It was exceptionally tough for him to move around. The fabric was pretty soft though. That was nice. Maybe if he stayed still she would let him out.

“Two left. Who wants them?” Shelby asked, excitedly. 

“What if-” Jaimey started but was cut off by Shelby.

“Sorry, I know it’s only been a minute but we’re running out of time before class starts and this guy really is just not doing it for me. I think he’s gotta go.” Shelby said, beginning to root through her thong, looking for Gatlin.

Noah heard “I think he’s gotta go” and felt like his life was falling apart. Was she about to do what he thought she was about to do?

“And then maybe we split up into two teams and have some fun with the last two?” Jaimey added while Shelby did her thing.

“I like it!” Shelby agreed.

Shelby picked out Gatlin from her underwear. Noah felt like the whole room just got really heavy. “You really suck, you know that?” Shelby said to him. “Hey Allison?” She called out into the room, seemingly speaking to nobody but the air. 

“Yeah?!” Noah heard another girl’s voice call out from the direction of the bathroom. That voice sounded very familiar as well. When he swiveled his head in the general direction of the voice, he saw two legs inside the middle stall. Was that her?

“You almost done in there?” Shelby asked. Those running shoe clad feet definitely belonged to Allison.

“Yeah, just about to clean up. Why?” Allison asked from inside the stall.

“I have a present for you. A personal cleaner you could say. He’s a little on the small side, but not as small as you might think.” Shelby said.

“Cool! I guess I could find a way to use him!” Allison replied from behind the closed door.

Gatlin was seated on the red haired girl’s palm again and watched as the walls whizzed by as they headed towards the bathroom area. This was the same area that Ms. Johnson had taken them to for that field trip. When they reached the stalls, Gatlin felt as he was lowered down, down, down and was carefully deposited into someone else’s hand that was reaching out from underneath the dark stall door. The other girl’s hand felt much colder than Shelby’s. When the new hand pulled him into the stall it was almost like he was entering a new world. Passed from one to the next. The door above was almost like a portal in between realities. But this was very real. It smelled different in this “world” though. Unfortunately. There, seated atop the white toilet was the girl he had seen before. He remembered seeing her first at the volleyball game a little while ago. But this was also the girl who had swallowed their classmate. She was a fairly pretty blonde, Gatlin thought. Allison was her name. This he figured he would remember forever. Who could forget her. It wasn’t her looks that made her memorable, he really didn’t care much for looks, but rather what she had done to them.

“Hey there.” Allison said to Gatlin. “We’re gonna make this quick since you’re only here for one specific purpose.” She giggled a little at that. “Good thing you’re a little bigger than the other tinies. Nice clothes too. Those will come in handy.”

Gatlin just remembered his clothes! This was the same outfit that he wore on the first day of school. He hoped she wasn’t going to dirty them. This outfit was a special gift to him. A reward for starting the next chapter of his life. It was by far the nicest outfit he had had in years. Noah had been quite impressed by them.

“Hey, do I know you from somewhere?” Allison asked. 

The game! She was recognizing him! Finally.

“Y-” Gatlin started but had hardly got a sound out before another man’s voice cut him off. A man.

“He’s just a worthless disposable, my goddess.” The man’s voice said again. “I’ve seen him roaming around the school before. He’s a liar and a thief.”

A thief? He was no thief. Gatlin looked up and up and saw, wedged halfway inside Allison’s sports bra… Calvin.

“Really? Are you sure?” Allison asked.

“Yes, my goddess. He’s not to be trusted. I know we only just met but I wouldn’t lie to you on my first day. Besides, you deserve to have some fun. You and your friends will probably find a few more just like him.” Calvin said in a calming voice to Allison. 

“Hmm. You’re probably right, little one. I’m all finished anyways and Shelby did this once and said it was pretty fun. Maybe I should try too.” Allison agreed.

Gatlin couldn’t believe it. What was Calvin doing? He was his classmate! His brother was inside her belly! Did he even know?

“Please d-” Gatlin wanted to plead his case. He now knew this wasn’t going to end well for him. Not with Calvin encouraging her. It all happened so fast though. A matter of seconds really. 

“Just hang on tight little one. I’ll do all the heavy lifting.” Allison said, presumably to him.

Allison pinched Gatlin tightly between her right hand fingers and thumb and began shifting her weight suddenly. She raised her bum up off the toilet seat and Gatlin felt like he was flying as she maneuvered him in between her two massive thighs, just down past her very naked and bare crotch that dripped a little, and over top of a massive pool below that was filled with a murky brown and yellowish muck. Was Trevor somewhere in there already? Gatlin really hoped she had a firm grip on him. He did not want to fall into the bowl right now. Then, just as fast as he was carried inwards, he was quickly plastered hard against the area just below where the bottom of her va-jay-jay would begin and was roughly dragged the full length of her lips. His hair, face, and clothes collected a lot of the salty yellow liquid that was still clinging to her body. He was then released from her body, carried back to the bottom, and dragged along the full length yet again. This process repeated another three times until Allison was satisfied he had either collected or knocked off all the excess fluid.

“See, you’re already halfway there. Hold on! This is where it gets a little yucky!” Allison said, looking down between her legs at him.

Gatlin, now feeling like he had taken a bath in something awful, felt himself being carried further down, underneath her body, and underneath her bottom. His eyes burned and his mouth tasted funny. “Oh no.” Gatlin thought as he saw just where he was heading. 

He had never really seen what a girl’s butt looked like up close before, but he figured they looked better when they were clean. Allison’s was not right now. Her wrinkly hole looked menacing. Like the tied end of a balloon that wanted to suck him inside. Just as he was about to beg for her to reconsider, she pressed him hard, harder than before, into her bottom. The heat from her body soaking into his own. Her cheeks practically enveloping his body, wanting to suck him deep inside if Allison so let them. She was so big from this angle! The smell was… indescribable. She dragged him back and forth, using him to pick up every speck and smear that could possibly make her life uncomfortable. It was like being on a farm but then amplifying that smell by a thousand times. He felt his hair getting sticky and matted the more she rubbed. His clothes were getting heavy as they fought to protect his body. His mouth… ugh his mouth. He tried to keep it closed but it didn’t help. Every square inch of his body hurt now as her thumb pressed in against the centre of his back. After what felt like an eternity, even though he was probably only about ten seconds, she stopped and held him in front of her face.

“Gross, you look terrible. I don’t even recognize you anymore. Aww, you got some on my thumb too!” Allison complained. Gatlin honestly didn’t care. He just wanted to go home. Why didn’t he just stay behind. He enjoyed video games and books and tv! Not this! He could hardly even open his eyes without… stuff getting all up inside them. His nose felt plugged, but he was pretty thankful for that. Why him?

“See, I told you it would be quick. Now what to do with you. One second.” Allison said as she rose from the seat, pulled up her undies and her shorts and looked back at what she had done to the toilet.

“Wow. And to think that next time I do a number two, there will be an extra little passenger in there. He’s probably still kicking right now. I think I’ve felt him fading though.” Allison said. Gatlin wasn’t sure who she was talking to. Maybe him, maybe Calvin, or maybe just herself. “You know, he actually kind of looked just like you, little one.” She said, tapping her boob which held tiny Calvin.

“What do you mean, my goddess?” Calvin asked.

“The little man I swallowed. He actually looked remarkably similar to you. Wow, that’s freaky!” Allison said, turning her attention back to Gatlin. Calvin was about to say something but was patted quiet. Gatlin wondered what she would do to him if he disobeyed her. “Alright you gross, icky little fellow, your time is up. In you go!” Allison said to Gatlin.

Gatlin felt himself move again and when he opened his eyes just enough to see where he was, his heart jumped. She was dangling him just above the used bowl. This was it. This is how it’s going to end. He wanted to throw up. For a second he thought he was going to. But his mind was taken off that just as he felt her grip begin to loosen. When he thought he was a goner, she suddenly tightened up again. Then the water began to spin in a loud whirlpool and what was once dirty was now crystal clear again. As if she had never been there.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to…” Allison started saying, “Oops!”

Gatlin felt himself free fall yet again, though this time without warning, before suddenly splashing down into ice cold water. When he resurfaced and washed his eyes clean, he looked around. White walls on all sides. A black ceiling that was closed at the edges but open in the centre. Allison’s face. Allison with Calvin just above her boob. They were looking down at him. She had a sort of half smile, half worry. He was freezing cold. The water was frigid. 

“Hmm. That’s unfortunate.” Allison said. “I guess now you can have some time to think things over. Explain to yourself why you should’ve never been in our changeroom to begin with. How about this, if you’re still here when I get back after class, I’ll take you home and you can live a long and fruitful life with me? Promise. Good luck. Try not to worry.”

Try not to worry? Look at where he was! 

With that, Gatlin watched as Allison turned around, opened up the door, and walked away. He treaded water to stay afloat. Now he was alone. The only reminder that he was alive was the cold water and the feminine voices in the distance.

----

“Well that was crazy.” Allison said to her friends as she rejoined the group of girls.

“Oh yeah? Pretty bad, was it?” Shelby asked.

“He’ll be having nightmares for years.” Allison said. “I don’t know though, I feel kind of bad for the little guy. What if he didn’t deserve that?”


“Allie, relax. That’s what they’re there for. Don’t overthink it.” Jaimey said. “Can you still feel that other little disposable squirming around in your tummy?”

“A little bit I think. He’s probably pretty lucky I didn’t have anything for breakfast this morning. Gotta watch the pounds you know. It actually makes his fighting last a little longer though. I guess that makes sense when you think about it. My belly hasn’t really been turned on yet today.” Allison said.

The girls laughed and smiled, occasionally looking down at Allison’s stomach to try and imagine what little Trevor must be going through in there.

“But how about your newest tiny! He came so fast once you set him up with your girl!” Allison said.

“Hah! Yes he did. All men love to get them a little bit of pussy.” Jaimey said, smiling a little.

“Are you sure you want to give him away? Not every day you find one that eager.” Shelby asked.

“I’m hoping that Mrs. Hulme is gonna appreciate him so much that I end up with like a 90 in her course. I could seriously use the boost.” Jaimey said.

“Okay, well just be sure about that because you’ll probably never see him again if you do.”

“I know I know.” Jaimey said. 

“So here’s what we’re thinking, Allie.” Shelby said. “Two groups. Jaimey and Aleasha have a few fun games in mind that I think you’ll enjoy. Since Aleasha doesn’t have a man yet, she gets to keep him at the end. Sarah, Waverleigh, and myself are going to team up against this little guy. They really want to check out his dick and then I’ll get to keep him when we’re finished since I picked him up first and the other fat one sucked.”

“Okay, sounds good! Hey, we better hurry since we’re going to be late to class soon.” Allison said.

Brody watched as Allison, Jaimey, and the small blonde girl, Aleasha took Noah away to a corner of the changeroom, opposite to where he was. He looked up at his three captors. Shelby, the little dark skinned girl, and the girl with dark blonde hair. He assumed the dark skinned girl was Sarah and the dark blonde girl was Waverleigh judging by their conversation and who looked where. Waverleigh was kind of cute, a little chubby, pretty short, and pretty scary looking. She looked like she wouldn’t hesitate to end him if given the chance. If he had the choice, he’d want to go home with Sarah. She looked cool, calm, and collected. Shelby had already proven what she was capable of.

“Alright little man, strip. I swear that if you’re as stupid as the last one who I asked to strip, we’re going to have a real problem.” Shelby instructed Brody.

Brody hesitated for a second but he had seen enough of Brayden’s time with the girls to know that they weren’t messing around. He’d rather have a chance at having some clothes to wear the rest of day in case they did manage to escape. So he did as they asked. Socks, shirt, pants… and underwear. There he stood. Totally in the nude in front of three girls who were just a little bit older than he was. They must think that he was actually older than them. In a normal situation, that might actually be a compliment. He now understood why Brayden probably did what he did. Maybe it wasn’t so bad. They certainly didn’t look so bad.

Brody was carefully set down on the edge of the middle bench and stood there, looking at each of the three girls one by one. Shelby with her red hair, black thong, and black bra. Waverleigh with her short and stubby stature, her dark blonde hair, and devilish grin. Sarah with her dark mocha-like skin, short but of a normalish build, and her gentle eyes. They each looked like statues towering high above. Only they moved and were certainly not statues.

“I’ll go first! I said it first!” Waverleigh said in a flurry of excitement. “Lay down on your back.” She could hardly contain her giddiness. She must not get to interact with tiny men very often, Brody thought.

Brody did not object out of fear of what they might do. They clearly had the fun juices flowing and there was no turning back now. Like when you have the giggles as a kid and you can’t stop. 

Waverleigh quickly reached out her right index finger and sent it flying right in Brody’s direction. To Brody it looked less like a finger and more like a giant spear. Her nail was sharp and semi-pointed at the tip. For a brief second he fully expected to look down and see his dick severed right off and be in a world of pain. He flinched just as she brought her finger to a sudden, screaming halt. She surprised him. Not only did he still have his manhood, but she was slowly bringing her finger closer to his body. Gently. Very gentle indeed. It was almost like watching a spacecraft land on a planet. Slowly calling out the number of feet until touchdown. Her nails were painted bright red. An interesting colour choice. Fitting given what could have been. 

When she finally made contact with him, her touch was so gentle and so light. Her eyes were dead focused on him. Shivers shot up his spine and his body jerked in response to the light brush of her finger nail. She pulled her finger back quickly and eyed him. When she figured he was still intact and she hadn’t hurt him, she moved her finger in close once again. This time Brody was ready for it. Her nail made contact and gently ran up its length and then retreated. This process continued for several more passes, each better than the last as they each built up their confidence. Her nail was sharp but it somehow still felt good. Like a tease, but more. Every touch made him grow just a little bit more than the last until he was standing fully upright, pointing towards the pretty girls who had made it all happen. He started to feel a little more at ease with them. He figured if they were going to kill him, they’d probably done it by now or at least announced they were going to.

“It’s so small! It’s more like a little nub!” Waverleigh said in amazement. 

Small? Brody hadn’t really considered himself to be small. Then again, everything about him was small to these girls. 

“Alright alright, we don’t have all day here. Wave, you’re out, Sarah, you’re in. Go play with the pretty penis.” Shelby said with a little giggle, eager to have her own turn.

Brody watched as Waverleigh gave him a quick wink and backed away from him. She was quickly replaced by Sarah’s almost nervous looking face. Brody wondered how a girl could possibly be nervous around a tiny man. After all, she could literally end him in a split second if she wanted to. Her face was kind of cute though. She actually dressed very conservatively compared to the other girls too. Long, loose fitting black track pants and a pretty loose fitting purple gym shirt. Shelby, who was standing just behind her, left very little to the imagination and that Waverleigh girl didn’t seem to care about anything. Sarah was sort of like that Noelle girl who he and Noah had often spent time looking at. Alexis was even like that in a way. Allison too but not quite to the same extent. Girls like them were mysterious and simple. 

“Hold still, little one.” Sarah whispered to him. 

Sarah leaned in close and Brody could smell everything about her. Her dangling loose hair was like fresh shampoo. Her body an interesting flowery perfume. Subtle yet calming. And her breath was very warm, moist, and smelled like spicy peppermint bubblegum.

Sarah started to open her mouth. Just a little. Just enough for Brody to see her very bright and very large teeth. He started to panic. His heart started to pound. Was she going to eat him? Were these going to be his final moments alive? Was she they last face he was ever going to see? He didn’t want to die. Not even to a pretty girl like her. At least not yet. It was too early. He still had so much he wanted to do!

Sarah’s lips were closing in on his body. He started to squirm, completely ignoring her earlier directions to stay still. He wouldn’t go down without a fight! But just as he started to crawl away, her wet lips pressed down into his body hard, pinning him where he lay, covering him in whatever shiny lip balm she was wearing. He smelled like an orchard now. Any moment he fully expected either her teeth to sink into his flesh or to be sucked up inside her like a vacuum cleaner. Neither happened though. A second later he felt a very warm, very wet, and a somewhat rough yet smooth surface brush against the top of his dick. Then her lips puckered and gripping onto his manhood as best they could. He was so small compared to her that it was difficult. But she continued this motion of teasing him with her tongue and releasing then puckering her lips. Every now and then he would feel his torso lift off the ground and follow her mouth like a magnet. It felt so good. His body begged for more. She was… sucking him?

Brody looked up towards her eyes and saw them watching him intently. She looked very purposeful. Very intrigued. It looked like she was having fun. Looking down across the length of his body he really could see anything past the top of his chest. The rest of him was practically engulfed by her mouth.

A minute later and he was already feeling close to exploding. He had never had that feeling come on so fast when he was doing it on his own! As much as he was enjoying the raw pleasure that this girl was giving to him, he started to worry. Was she ready for him to blow up in her mouth? Would she even like that? What if it angered her? He wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer. He started to squirm again, trying to reposition himself so he wouldn’t explode directly into her. She responded and gave him a quick, hard suck, and slammed his body back into the original position. Ah it felt so good though! He was getting so close. He knew he was only a few seconds away from the moment of no return! He chose to accept it and just enjoy it. He didn’t know if he would ever have this chance again and he really didn’t have a choice at this point. He was completely at this girl’s mercy. Honestly, he didn’t really mind at this point. The rest of the world had sort of faded away. 

“Hey, don’t finish him off! I still want some fun with him!” Shelby said, completely and suddenly breaking Brody’s fantasy-like state. Sarah jerked her head back and released the unfinished tiny boy’s body. 

“Aww come on, we were doing so well!” Sarah countered. Brody agreed with her. He knew he was still close and she could finish him off in a heartbeat. 

“Maybe if we find another one someday or if this little guy can survive the night with me, then you can have one for yourself. All to yourself. But I found this one, so he’s all mine now.” Shelby said and Sarah backed away, accepting defeat. “Alright little man, let’s have a quick bit of fun, shall we?”

Brody watched as Shelby stepped close to the bench and towered over him. Then she raised her right leg into the sky as if she were about to mount a bicycle, swung it over top of him, set her right knee down onto the bench just to his left, and then lifted the rest of her body up onto the narrow bench to look down at him on all fours. She looked like a beautiful whale somehow climbing out of the vast ocean to loom high above him. He boobs dangled in the air, supported only by her black bra. His world had now disappeared into a shadowed darkness as her body blocked the direct light from the ceiling. She looked huge. Her long red hair all dangled to the left of her face. Her stomach looked so tight now that she was clenching it with her muscles to support herself. 

Shelby then picked his body up and held him tightly in her right hand, blocking out his eyesight for a few seconds. When she released him and his vision cleared up, he saw a vast white, firm landscape in front of him. At the end of the field were two massive towers. Her legs. Turning back around his heart skipped a beat out of fear. Shelby’s face was staring through her small breasts directly at him. She carefully lifted her hand and gently slid him across her stomach, past her belly button, and stopped just as he was about to transition onto the soft black fabric of her thong. She took her fingers and slowly lifted the front of her undies up, high into the air. The band stretched and tightened in response. It was now like looking into a cave. A very dark cave that really didn’t look to have an end. Brody knew where it would lead though. 

“It’s all you little man. In you go.” Shelby said to him.

In? In there? No, that would be foolish. How would he ever get out. She actually wanted him to walk into her underwear?

“Oh I’m sorry little dude, that wasn’t a question. That was a direct order. Walk.” Shelby said, this time much more intensely. 

Brody thought about it for a second and then took two slow steps towards the cave. He was at the entrance, the top of her thong band high above his head. If he took one more step, he’d be directly underneath it. He hesitated and then felt something strong give him a shove from behind. He stumbled a few steps and was now inside. He looked back and saw she was still waving him to go deeper. He felt like he was walking the plank. Not knowing what her end goal was. He pushed on, slowly walking deeper and deeper into the darkness. His ceiling black and his floor kind of squishy.  He had to start ducking his head now to deal with the ceiling getting lower and lower. He looked back once again, hoping she would be signaling for him to come back out. She was not. In fact, she was grinning. 

“Your footsteps are feeling better and better! You’re almost there! Keep going!” Shelby said, encouraging him.

He was almost at the end now. He was in a full crouch and the fabric was seemingly disappearing into her skin now. The temperature had nearly doubled since he had first started his walk. Where did she want him to go now? He looked back for further direction.

“Well done little guy.” She said to him before her face was replaced by a monstrous hand that was chasing him down. He had nowhere to go though. He was completely trapped by the end of this “cave”. When her hand made contact with him he was pushed further into the cave than he ever thought possible. The fabric gave way to her raw power. He was pushed and pushed until he met something so warm, humid, and moist. His face was pressed hard into the monster at the end of the tunnel and his body was slicked in her fluid. He didn’t want to admit it and accept it, but he knew where he was. He wanted to enjoy it but he feared for his life more than anything now. Her fingers twirled him so that the front of his body was completely pressed against her womanhood. 

She started dragging him up and down, back and forth, in straight patterns and in circles. His back was already screaming in pain. She was pressing so hard on him that he started to worry she might just snap him in half! What if she pushed him inside her? Would he drown? Her body started to vibrate and moan in delight. He couldn’t see anything now as he had to shut his eyes to try and mitigate the pain. She was still dragging him all around her crotch. Back and forth. Now faster than before. Faster and faster until he thought he was moving at the speed of light. He didn’t know how much time had passed but it felt like an hour. His skin was burning. As slick as his world was, it felt like she was slowly tearing layer after layer off of his body.

“Come on girls! What are you doing in there? Do you want to go to detention?!” A loud female voice echoed through the changeroom. Shelby stopped what she was doing. Brody breathed a sigh of relief. His body ached and screamed but he was alive. 

“Crap, alright let's get out of here.” Someone said, though it was somewhat muffled to Brody. He felt Shelby stand up and throw on a pair of tight shorts that sucked him in tight to her body. It locked him into one position and he knew he wouldn’t even be able to escape if he wanted to. This was his new home for a while. He prayed. He feared what could be coming. Would he even be able to survive gym class?

----

Noah had watched Gatlin be handed off to someone in the bathroom stall, but then the girl who he learned was Allison, emerged without his best friend. His heart had dropped in that moment. Was his friend gone? She had already swallowed Trevor. Had she swallowed or flushed Gatlin too? 

Now he was looking straight at her. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her. He looked at her stomach area, below her black, high coverage sports bra, and above her tight black gym shorts, the same that most of the other girls wore. He really didn’t expect to see anything, but maybe he’d see a sign of either Trevor or Gatlin being alive. No such luck though. He was seated in the palm of the petite blonde girl who had found him just a few minutes ago. Her large breasts blocked out her face from where he was. Her boyfriend must feel so lucky. There were very few girls her age who had assets like those. Allison was standing just to his left and Jaimey just to his right. So much woman in front of him. So much on display. He knew they were just girls but they looked like women to him. 

“What should we do with him first?” Aleasha asked.

“Hmm. If you were a tiny man what would you want us to do?” Jaimey asked.

“I’ve seen him eyeing up your boobs for the last few minutes, maybe something with those?” Allison asked with a grin. Not a devilish grin though, and her voice was gentler now that she was with these two girls and outside of the main pack. Outside of Shelby.

“Ooh I like it!” Aleasha said. “What if we made it a competition? Target practice?”

“Okay!” Jaimey agreed. “One second, I think I have a good idea!”

Noah watched as Jaimey ran over to her gym bag and then quickly returned with a bright pink piece of fabric in her hand. 

“Here Allison, you can have first try. Think of it like a birthday present!” Jaimey said, handing the pink item to her friend. 

“Thanks!” Allison said as she next received tiny Noah from Aleasha.

Just after being handed over from one blonde to the other, Noah watched as Aleasha crouched down a few feet away from them and pulled down her nude coloured bra just a little. Her cleavage was so obvious now it wasn’t even funny. Although, it was actually a little funny. It made Noah smile. But he wasn’t allowed to stare at her chest for long as he was carefully deposited into the pink fabric. Looking up he was met by pink walls on two sides and open air on the other two. He now realized where he was and it made him extremely fearful. He was in a pair of panties. Jaimey’s panties he assumed. Was someone going to wear these?

“Locked and loaded.” Allison said above Noah. “Ready. Aim.”

Noah felt the bottom of the panties be pulled back and stretch tight while Allison held one side of the panty waist and Jaimey held the other. He could hear the fabric groaning in response, clearly upset by the strain these two girls were putting on it.

“Fire!” Allison yelled just as Noah felt his back press against the soft fabric and then enter a free fall… Rather a free fly. The walls and floor and ceiling all zoomed past him as he was sent flying across the changeroom, directly in the direction of Aleasha. They were trying to shoot him into her bra! 

When he landed, he felt himself hit skin hard and then tumble down and down and down until he came to an abrupt halt. When he looked around, he was now in between Aleasha’s boobs, but rather appeared to be in between her two legs at the base of her stomach.

“So close!” Aleasha yelled as she picked Noah up off her body. Noah watched as Allison ran over and picked him up, then ran him back to their makeshift slingshot.

“Okay Jaimes, your turn!” Allison said as Noah was once again handed off. He felt like a pinball.

He was carefully loaded into the pair of panties again, but this time Jaimey’s face was high above him, in control of his final destination. 

“Ready… Fire!” Jaimey yelled and Noah once flew across the changeroom, passing over the tiled floor in a disoriented daze.

“Hit!” Jaimey yelled.

Noah felt himself once again slam against flesh but this time he only tumbled down for a fraction of a second before settling into a wedged in area. His world was very warm now.

“Ooh he feels so tiny and cute!” Aleasha said as she looked down at her cleavage and saw tiny Noah lodged snugly inside. 

Noah looked around and saw Aleasha’s beaming face looking down at him. She looked absolutely ecstatic. 

“Give him a squeeze, Aleasha!” Jaimey said. “But don’t break him!”

A second after hearing Jaimey’s voice, he felt his entire world compress and disappear into darkness. He felt like he was in a garbage compactor. It was a little bit sweaty, smelled a little bit salty, but also smelled very enticing. The walls all around him felt like they were grinding against his body, trying to smush him into a red smear. His shoulders felt like they were going to break free and drive into his check. His skull felt like it was a hundred feet under water. Aleasha squeezed her breasts together using her hand and rubbed them against one another, taking Noah on the ride of his life. 

“That’s probably enough.” Allison said. “That looked pretty hard.”

When Aleasha released her boobs, they all peered into her cleavage and saw tiny Noah, still alive but very dazed. 

“That is one lucky man.” Jaimey said.

“Agreed.” Allison chimed in.

“Let’s try something else!” Aleasha said. “Jaimey, lay down on the bench. Face down.”

Jaimey did as she was told and took her place on the side bench, laying face down as if she were at a massage parlor. Her thong clad butt practically hanging in the air and her cheeks bare for the world. Her burgundy thong was almost nowhere to be seen as it was lodged inside her body. Her long bare legs stretched far down the bench.

Noah felt himself getting picked out of Aleasha bra and, without being able to orient himself well enough to see where he was heading, felt himself land on something squishier than a hand. Had someone just put him on Aleasha’s boob? When he finally had a brief moment to regain his composure after being sandwiched, he realized where he was and he wasn’t sure it was better than where he was before. 

“Alright, can I go first?” Aleasha asked.

“Go for it. It was your idea after all!” Jaimey said and Allison nodded in agreement.

Noah was seated on a white mountain high above the floor of the changeroom with another mountain of the same size close by. Aleasha and Allison were both standing beside the bench, eyeing him and chatting with great curiosity. He wasn’t sure what exactly they were planning until Aleasha spun 180 and forced Noah to look straight up at her looming butt. He knew her butt wasn’t the size that Allison’s was, both because she was naturally smaller and naturally had smaller hips, but from his perspective it was far from small. He looked around, trying to think of a way to escape these girls but it was too late. 

Aleasha quickly lowered her butt onto both Noah and Jaimey, sandwiching the small boy in between their butts. Their bodies fully engulfing his own. At first it felt sort of like Noah was just pinned and couldn’t move, but then Aleasha started to slowly transfer her weight onto Jaimey’s bottom. By the time she had lifted her feet entirely off the ground, Noah was almost certain he was going to suffocate. The weight was unbelievable. He had never felt anything like it before. He could hardly even raise his chest to take in even a little bit of oxygen. But just when he thought he might pass out, the petite girl planted her feet and lifted herself off of him. He laid on Jaimey’s left butt cheek, gasping for air, relieved to still be alive. He even wondered how close he was to that tiny girl Brayden had had sex with. Noah was pretty sure she was lodged somewhere in Jaimey’s butt crack, now just below him.

“Wow, he’s still alive! That’s awesome!” Aleasha said in amazement as she eyed the tiny boy. 

“I want to try now!” Allison said. “That actually looked really fun!” 

Noah’s heart dropped. Allison wanted to do what Aleasha just did? Oh no. The girls just smiled down at him. They were having fun and why would they end that fun? He wanted to crawl away. He wanted to beg for them to reconsider. He couldn’t find his breath though. He was stuck.

“Okay little guy, here I come!” Allison said as she turned her back to him and started to lower herself down. He was laying on Jaimey’s cheek that was closest to Allison. Allison’s butt looked so much bigger than Aleasha’s. This blonde was quite a bit taller and had pretty wide hips. She wasn’t fat by any means, just naturally bigger. Her tight black spandex gym short shorts stretched in reply to her bending. Closer and closer it came to him. He was staring down a monster and it was coming in fast.

When Allison touched down, she didn’t gradually apply her weight like Aleasha had done. She let it all drop on the tiny boy at once. Noah felt his back creek and crack. It sounded like he was an old man as Allison’s entire body pressed him hard into Jaimey’s butt cheek. Already he could tell there was so much more weight pressing down on him. His whole body felt like it was trying to collapse in on itself. This time he couldn’t raise his chest to take in a breath even if he wanted to. He literally felt like he was in a sandwich that offered no give.

“Give him a little wiggle.” Jaimey said, Allison still sitting on top of her. 

“Okay.”

Noah quickly felt like he was running out of air when he felt the body above him twist above him and pain shot through his left arm. It felt like he was being jabbed by a thousand needles.

“Uh oh.” Allison said.

“What?” Aleasha asked.

“That didn’t feel right.” Allison said.

Allison raised up and off of her friend and they all looked at the tiny man. Blood was oozing out of his nose and his left arm looked out of place. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. 

“No no. Now what do we do?!” Allison asked in a panic.

Jaimey reached behind her and grabbed hold of the hurt boy.

“Yikes. He doesn’t look so good. You really did a number on him, Allie.”

“If Sadie were here she could probably fix him.” Aleasha suggested.

“Come on girls! What are you doing in there? Do you want to go to detention?!” A loud female voice echoed through the changeroom. The three girls all looked at the exit and then back at Noah.

“Well she’s not here right now and we need to get to class. I don’t really think there’s anything more we can do for him. I’m no doctor.” Jaimey said. “I’ll deal with it. At least give him a fighting chance. I won’t flush.”

Allison and Aleasha each followed Jaimey into the bathroom area where she entered the right, largest stall. Just as she was about to drop the tiny student into the toilet like he was a dead fish, Allison jumped in.

“Wait. If we’re doing this, let’s give him a quick end if someone does come by. I don’t want him to suffer. We’ve already put him through too much.” Allison said.

Jaimey lifted the seat of the toilet, gently placed Noah on the porcelain rim, and then carefully lowered the seat back on top of him. Noah watched as the three girls disappeared from view, leaving him all alone. He wanted to scream at them to save him but he just couldn’t muster the energy to do so. Part of him wanted someone to just come along and sit on him to end it, but he really just wanted to go home. He didn’t actually want to die. He wanted to love someone. He wanted to kiss a girl. He wanted to do so much first.

----

A few minutes after all the girls had left for gym class, Gatlin was almost thankful for the peace and quiet. He had spent the last five or so minutes treading water, waiting for someone to walk into his stall and flush him straight down into the sewer. Now that he knew there was nobody else in the room, he could take a moment to relax and take in the gravity of his situation. There really wasn’t anything he could do besides hope someone friendly came in to save him. That was all he had left. He was about to find out if he was that lucky. Footsteps began to echo across the room and a door clicked shut. Someone was coming. 

Gatlin listened and watched as the stall door swung open and then slammed shut. A girl was standing high above him. He knew who this was. He had seen her among the group of girls before being handed off to the blonde. Waverleigh. She looked down into the toilet and her facial expression changed.

“Oh yeah, you’re in here.” She said. Gatlin tried waving her hands and tried yelling for her help. She stared at him and thought for a second before someone else caught her eye.

“Hey, who are you?” Waverleigh said as she reached down beside the toilet and picked something up. 

Gatlin watched as Waverleigh stood back up straight and held a tiny man in her hand.

“So that’s where you went! You thought you’d escape and then spy on us while we piss? You’re a disgrace to all that is tiny.” She said to the man. “I know where to put you.” Then to Gatlin, “Don’t worry, I’m not going to pee on you today. I’ll use the other toilet this time thanks to this little guy.”

Gatlin felt a little bit of relief at that but watched as Waverleigh lifted the toilet seat, set the man down on the rim, and then pinned him down under the seat. The man was squirming furiously but was having no luck lifting the seat off of him.

“Good luck.” Waverleigh said to the man. “Not.” The man! He must be the man who was in the room before any of them had arrived! Gatlin watched as Waverleigh left the stall and went to use the left stall instead.

Just before Waverleigh left, she yelled one more thing into the room, “for anyone who is still in here, when we get back, it’s shower time! So be ready!”

----

Noah had been able to look over to see a girl enter the middle stall, talk to someone and then leave to use the stall at the opposite end of the bathroom. His heart never stopped pounding the entire time the girl was in the room. From the second she entered to the second she left. He never stopped wondering if she would walk into his stall and sit down. From what he could tell by looking far away, the girl’s thighs looked huge plastered to that toilet. She would’ve squashed him with ease had he been under that one.

Now he could look over into the middle stall and see another man who the girl had hid under the toilet seat, just like him. The man looked relatively tall but incredibly thin. He was laying on his back, the seat pressing down on his stomach, just like his own. He didn’t look hurt but there was no way that man would be able to lift that heavy piece of plastic off of him. Noah certainly couldn’t either. Not with his bad arm. They were both in a waiting game now. 

A few minutes after the girl had left them and the changeroom had entered a state of silence, the front entry door clicked open. Noah thought about talking to the man in the adjacent stall but what would he say to him? There was nothing to say. He reckoned neither one of them could speak very loudly anyways.

Noah heard quick footsteps approaching. They were getting louder and louder. Out of the corner of his eye he saw someone approaching and she opened the middle stall door. She locked the door behind her. She was now just a step away from the other tiny man. She was obviously oblivious of him. He looked like he wanted to scream but the seat was applying just enough weight to keep him from doing so.

----

Gatlin watched again as another girl entered the changeroom and then walked into his stall. He couldn’t see her face at first as she was standing with her back to him. Her figure looked remarkably familiar though. Tall, slim, fit, relatively large hips compared to most girls. Jeans that hugged her bum. Shirt that fit tightly around her upper body. Model-like. She was in the process of undoing her belt and unzipping her jeans. She was going to sit! The man! He tried desperately to get her attention but she was still facing away from him. She was going to pee on him! Maybe more. 

Just as she was about to pull down her pants, she took a quick glance behind her to make sure she wouldn’t miss her seat and had to do a double take. Something was different. She spun fully around to face the toilet and peered inside, now leaning in close.

Alexis! Gatlin felt a wave of relief wash over him. He knew this girl and she should know him! Why wasn’t she reaching in to pull him out? She was just staring at him. Of course, his face. He tried to wash Allison’s muck off his face using the cold water at his disposal. Trying to help Alexis to recognize him. She was starting to turn around again! No! He frantically waved his hands in the air. There! She turned back towards him again!

“Gatlin? Is that you?” Alexis asked.

Hallelujah! She recognized him!

Alexis reached into the toilet and carefully plucked the man out of the frigid water. She held him gently in her palm and turned back to face the door. Then she began to lower her body.

“Alexis! No! Wait!” Gatlin yelled in a raspy voice, now remembering the man who was hidden under the seat. It was too late though. 

----

Noah listened to the familiar voice of Alexis in the stall next to his. Alexis! But just as quickly as the moment of glee came over him, it passed. He watched as the thin legs swivelled 180 again and her knees bent. He made eye contact with the other man under her toilet seat just as she sat down on top of him. It was sort of like watching a water balloon explode. His body was simply no match for her weight and succumbed instantly to the immense pressure. He was flattened in less than a second. Blood dripped down the outside of the toilet.

----

“Wait, why?” Alexis asked Gatlin just after she sat down on the toilet seat. But just after she planted herself, she knew what he was trying to warn her about. Alexis quickly lifted the seat, only to find that nothing was salvageable.

“Did we know him?” Alexis asked.

“No.” Gatlin replied in a quiet voice.

“What the hell happened to you? You look terrible. And smell terrible. You weren’t in class today. Neither was Noah or a few others.” Alexis said.

“It’s a long story.” Gatlin started. “Please, you have to help us.”

“I will, I will.” Alexis said quickly. “Where is everyone else?”

Gatlin broke down in tears as he latched onto Alexis’ large finger. “I don’t know! Trevor he’s… a blonde ate him. Noah is somewhere in the room I think. Brody is… I don’t even know. A blonde… the same blonde who ate Trevor took Calvin. Brayden he… A brunette.”

---- 

While Alexis and Gatlin were distracted and talking, Noah heard someone else enter the changeroom. A few seconds later that someone had entered his stall. His! Alexis was here but so was someone else! He tried hard to lift the seat and escape. There was no way he would be this close to survival, only to be ended by this stupid girl. It was all happening so fast though. This girl was already unzipping her pants and it sounded like she was in the process of pulling them down. He braced for impact, the image of the other man exploding still fresh in his mind.

“Wait!” Alexis yelled as loud as she could.

Alexis peered over the top of the bathroom stall at the girl who was in the process of using it. 

“Hey, please don’t sit down.” Alexis said. “Please.”

“Why not?” The girl asked. “I really gotta go!”

“Please just check under the seat first. I think, uh, my friend hid my tiny man under it.” Alexis said, lying a little.

Noah watched as the black plastic seat was lifted off of him and he was met face-to-face by a young girl. Probably the same grade that he was in, though he didn’t recognize her. The girl picked him up and handed him to the waiting hand of Alexis. When he settled into her familiar palm, he felt a pure sense of safety. 

“Thank you.” Alexis said, looking down at Noah who winced in pain.

“Noah? Your arm!” Alexis said. “Hold on.”

While carefully holding onto both Gatlin and Noah, Alexis maneuvered her fingers and gently yet firmly popped Noah’s arm back into place. Then she wiped the blood off his face and locked eyes with him. She was thankful for having Ms. Johnson as a teacher. She had taught her a lot of useful things about tiny people. 

“I’ll ask again, what happened to you two?” 

Gatlin and Noah each looked at each other, thankful to be alive.

“We’ll tell you everything but first you need to go and try to save Trevor.” Noah said. “A blonde with a big butt, black short shorts, and a black sports bra swallowed him. Please, Alexis. Is there anything you can do?”

“I actually think I know who you’re talking about. We need to move fast though.” Alexis said.

----

“Allison!” Alexis said, running out to the track behind the school. “Get over here!” The two boys were nestled safely inside her pocket as she called out to the girl who was in the middle of her gym class. Her voice sent tremors through their little bodies. She meant business.

“What is it, sis?” Allison said, jogging up to her from being on the field. 

“The tiny man you swallowed. Throw him up. Right now.”

“But I-”

“Now!” Alexis hollered. 

“Fine. Who is he?” Allison asked as she bent over and stuck a finger into her mouth to try and trigger her gag reflex.

“He’s our student, you idiot! You need to be more careful! Ms. Johnson has always told us that! Be sure who you’re dealing with! There are so many tinies around the school nowadays. You need to double check before you do anything to them. Did they try to tell you who they were?” Alexis urged.

Allison gagged. “Well, sort of.” She gagged again.

“Sort of? Come on Allison.” Alexis said, smacking her forehead. “What have you done? I sure hope it’s not too late.”

Allison managed to throw up a heap onto the dirt track.

“I’m sorry, okay?! It wasn’t all my fault!” Allison said and the girls tried to find what they were after.

“There!” Alexis said, spotting Trevor in the mess. “He doesn’t look good. Not good at all. You might have just killed him, Allison.”

“I said I was sorry, Alexis!” Allison said, her eyes quickly turning to mist as she ran back into the school. 

“Crap.” Alexis said under her breath, pulling out the two men from her pocket while holding a motionless Trevor in her other hand, running towards the school.

“I need to get to Ms. Johnson right now if this guy is going to have any chance at living.” Alexis said to Noah and Gatlin. “Then we’re going to track everyone else down and pray that we’re not too late. No promises though. We may have already lost your friend here.”

----

“Ms. Johnson, quick!” Alexis said, barging into the classroom.

“Alexis, what is it?” The tall brunette teacher asked, briskly walking to meet her assistant.

“I need you to help him. He’s not in good shape.” Alexis said.

“What happened to him?”

“Swallowed.”

“How long?”

“I’m not sure exactly. Not long but long enough.”

“Okay. Give him to me. You finish class and get everyone regrown here. Class is dismissed early.” Ms. Johnson said, acting quickly and purposefully. Alexis handed tiny Trevor over to the teacher and walked to the front of the classroom to retrieve Ms. Johnson’s device. She hoped that man would be okay. There was still a lot of work to be done. By the sounds of it they had no time to waste. Both for Trevor and for all of their other friends. It was almost turning into a scavenger hunt now.

----

“Hi Mrs. Hulme! I think I have something that you’ll like a lot!” Jaimey said, walking up to the English teacher. She was shorter than Ms. Johnson, had a very pointed and well defined jaw, wasn’t chubby but was far from thin, and quite the lower body. No wonder her husband had picked her. Smart, intimidating, pretty. She had some pretty major assets. Her face alone was a unique sight to behold. She looked like she meant business even when she didn’t. Fierce like a cat.

“Oh hello, Jaimey! Please, call me Rachel.” Rachel said, looking up from her desk where she was marking papers after a long day. “What do you have?

Jaimey reached into her bra and pulled out a tiny man and held him before the teacher. He was righting himself as if he had just woken up from a sleep. Sleep had eluded him all day though, that was for sure.

“Oh a tiny! Excellent!” Rachel said, hardly bothering to take a look at him. 

Brayden instantly recognized her. She was their English teacher. 

“Here, just drop him right in! I’m just trying to get through these papers so I can go home to Shawn.” Rachel said as she raised from her chair, took a few steps towards Jaimey and opened the front of her pants.

Jaimey pinched Brayden between her finger and thumb and held him over Rachel’s open, dark pit. She hesitated though. She knew that once she let go, she would probably never see him again. He was a cuite. And Rachel hadn’t even bothered to give him a worthy look. Did she really deserve this man?

Brayden looked down at the dark void that was Mrs. Hulme’s crotch. Jaimey held him high above and was threatening to drop him inside. Black pants. Black underwear. It would be total darkness. But just when he thought Jaimey might decide to save him, he entered a free fall. Down and down he fell until he met the soft fabric that was her clothes. He tumbled down until he struck flesh. The air was humid and smelled… interesting. Musky. Then his world snapped into darkness as his teacher let her waistband go free.

*Snap!*
End Notes:

What an interesting chapter to write. Hopefully it was worth the wait and was as interesting and fun to read. I feel like the overall quality of Part 3 was sacrificed a bit because of the length but I think the essence is there. Curious to know what everyone thinks. I still would have preferred Chapter 10 to be all one continuous chapter but it sort of morphed into its own mini story. I think our word count over those three parts was about 25,000. Chapter 11 is heavily tied into Chapter 10 but I think it’s worth giving it its own title. I haven’t forgotten about the comments! In fact, I’ve purposefully left some of them untouched since I would definitely have given out some major spoilers (though a little bit of deception never hurts if it ends up leading to a bigger surprise when you get to read it. So apologies to some lol). Glad to see you’re all becoming so invested in the characters and the world we’re building! I’m still planning on a (or more) major death(s) at some point in the story. The boys have learned some valuable life lessons here but sometimes accidents happen. One more chapter of this sort of “atmosphere” and then I think the story will start to transition into a slightly different tone. I have so many more interesting ideas written down that I want to share through this story. I’ve been building entire chapters around small ideas (like the ruler duel, panty slingshot, trapped under a seat) and I think it's led to some entertaining scenes (at least I hope it’s come across that way). I’ve also been outlining a follow up story to this one as I think of things. We’ve got a lot of stuff to read and write. Thanks for following along everyone! Your comments, suggestions and ideas are making this so much more fun to write! Still a long way to go :)

Chapter 11, Week 6: Mrs. Hulme by AprilMJ
Brayden wasn’t sure if Mrs. Hulme knew who he was or not. He knew she took a glance at him when Jaimey had first revealed him but she had seemed preoccupied after that. He figured he was just a nobody. Again. At first it wasn’t so bad. Mrs. Hulme had been their English teacher for a few weeks now and she was actually pretty good looking for someone her age. Always well dressed at school. Probably a little older than Ms. Johnson but not by much. Early to mid thirties if he had to hazard a guess. She wasn’t quite as tall and fit as Ms. Johnson was but she had her own attractions. She had the body of someone who had spent their childhood and teenage years heavily involved in sports and at the gym, toning every inch of her body, and then decided to let herself go a little over the last few years as life happened. Her jaw was quite pointed and still free of fat. Her hips were starting to catch up to her but her waist was still hiding remnants of the past. He honestly didn’t know anything personal about the woman though. Maybe she had decided to have children. His mother often told him what that would do to a woman’s body. Either way, she was still worth looking at when she wasn’t looking at him. Her big blue eyes often sent shivers down his spine. She was hard to look at and maintain eye contact with. Sort of like Alexis.

At first his time inside her underwear really wasn’t all that bad. His early concerns were that he’d slip out and fall to his death under her soles, but whatever kind of thong or panties she was wearing were so tight that he was struggling just to lift his chest to take in air. Falling out was luckily out of the question. The fabric behind him was soft yet rough and kind of crusty. Even when she wasn’t moving, it still felt like her underwear was rubbing and grinding against his body like mild sandpaper. Ms. Johnson’s undies had been so much softer. Why were these so different? Luckily the smell was pretty nice. There was something about the smell of a woman’s body, anywhere on her body it seemed, that was just amazing.

Her body was very warm and after a few minutes he had slipped down from a coarse, hairy bush and found himself nestled against something much softer. Almost like a bed, with sheets that wanted to envelope him. He knew exactly where he was and it honestly felt amazing to be able to feel his boner pushing through his pants and press against his teacher. He thought back to Ms. Johnson’s class and tried to find Mrs. Hulme’s opening so he could slip inside, but he couldn’t and figured he maybe wasn’t quite in the right area. He might be too low and now unable to shimmy his way back up.

Even though the first ten or so minutes had been like a paradise, his fantasy quickly turned into a nightmare. It all started when he felt everything come to a halt and everything quieted. At first he thought she might be getting ready to pull him out, but that thought was quickly replaced by a sharp jab into his back. His back cracked like he was at a chiropractor and he was pushed hard into her body, then roughly moved around by a monster on the other side of the fabric. This continued for what felt like forever until his clothes had been drenched by his sweat, her sweat, and probably a whole host of other things he couldn’t see in the darkness. All he knew was that her heartbeat had quickened substantially. Eventually the chaos subsided though, and the gentle movements of her walking resumed. The only time he got to see light was when she had pulled her pants down to use the bathroom. He had been perched high above the floor, between her two massive legs, and unable to escape. He had managed to catch a glimpse of her face just before his world was thrust back into darkness but she hadn’t bothered to look at him. All day he was stuck pressed against her most private of areas. At times he thought he could hear muffled voices of people he knew, but there was no way for them to know where he was. He had tried screaming but it was no use, nobody could hear him.

Now he lay still pressed against her body, but she was calm and still. The only sounds were a light hum of a car engine and the occasional bump, from what Brayden could only assume was from her car. He was starving. Thirsty too. She hadn’t bothered to offer him anything and he figured it had to be getting close to dinner time. Maybe she didn’t even remember he was still down there. Impossible considering her body was still finding new ways to ruin his clothes and soak him to the bone. At one point he wondered what would happen when he needed to use the bathroom, but that never became a problem. He hadn’t drank anything all day, he had sweated out just about everything his body had stored, and his mind had been rather preoccupied with his current predicament. He didn’t know where in the world they could be but he figured they were likely far away from the school by now. They had been driving for quite a long time. Did anyone even know where he was besides Jaimey? He certainly wasn’t banking on her help considering she put him in this position, literally. 

Suddenly though, he felt Mrs. Hulme’s body lurch forward and then back quickly. The hum shut off. They were… somewhere. When this whole ordeal started, he was actually pretty excited considering how attractive Mrs. Hulme is. But now he wasn’t so sure. Brayden felt Mrs. Hulme move her body and then resume a familiar walking pattern of shifts and squeezes. He so desperately wished he could see where they were. The suspense of the unknown was killing him. 

“Hi Caroline! How are you? Did Bowyn take it easier on you today?” Brayden heard Mrs. Hulme’s voice ask through the fabric.

“Oh yes! She was just wonderful! Did you have a good day at work?” Brayden heard a new voice ask.

“It actually turned out to be a lot more enjoyable than I thought it was going to be!” Mrs. Hulme replied. “I’m sure you’re wanting to get home for dinner. So here’s…” Mrs. Hulme paused. “Your money. Thank you so much for your help. You do more than you know.”

“Thanks Mrs. Hulme! I love being here! Bye Bowyn!” The female voice called out just before Brayden heard a door click shut. 

Brayden felt his world shift yet again as his teacher presumably moved about. Were they alone together now? Who was this Bowyn person? He had so many questions. His face and body itched mightily after spending a day in her course underpants. He knew his skin had been scratched to no tomorrow.

For a split second he thought he might start getting some answers as Mrs. Hulme shifted and his world suddenly brightened so he could see light through the small gaps in the fabric of her panties. He could really only see basic silhouettes of the objects around them but it looked like they were maybe in a bedroom. Just as quickly as his world had brightened, it quickly darkened as Mrs. Hulme bent back over and covered him with another layer of clothing yet again. The frustration was growing inside Brayden as she started to walk again.

“Hi Bowyn! How are you today? Did you have fun with Caroline?” Mrs. Hulme asked.

“Yes! We played dollhouse and fashion and drank root beer and watched movies!” A younger sounding female voice said in reply.

“Root beer? I may need to have a little chat with Caroline tomorrow. I’m glad you had fun though, sweetie.” Mrs. Hulme said. “Daddy should be home soon.”

Daddy? Brayden’s heart nearly skipped a beat when she said that. Did that mean…

“Okay! But mommy, I… I need to go potty. Really bad.”

Mommy? So it was true. She did have a kid. A family. They must be at her house!

“Okay dear, one second.” Mrs. Hulme said. “I’ll be right back but I need you to hold on for just a few minutes more.”

After a few seconds of what felt like very brisk walking, light flooded into Brayden’s world from above. When he looked up, he was met by a giant hand with carefully trimmed nails that was closing in fast! He really had nowhere to go and was quickly snatched up and held within a tight fist. A moment later he was in a free fall, heading straight towards a hard wooden surface. He landed with a hard crash, certain that his entire right arm would now be bruised by tomorrow morning. He was actually glad he didn’t have a mirror. He didn’t really want to know what he looked like right now. When he looked up, he was met by two big, strong looking men, just a little bit bigger than he was, hauling him to his feet and dragging him away. His legs and arms felt so weak after spending all day inside Mrs. Hulme’s panties.

“Strap him up and make it quick. I’m in a rush.” He heard Mrs. Hulme’s assertive voice order from somewhere behind him.

Still in a daze and not even able to take in the room around him other than the dark stained wooden table beneath his feet, Brayden felt something wrap tightly around his neck.

“Hey, what are-” But just as he was in the process of raising his voice, he felt his entire body convulse in response. Like he was being electrocuted. 

“What-” He tried again before being promptly zapped.

“I recommend staying quiet.” A male voice said to him in a whisper. It was one of the men who had dragged him away.

“What do you mean?” Brayden asked, mirroring the man’s whisper. He got no reply though.

“Is he ready?” Mrs. Hulme asked as she reentered the room and strode back towards them. The man who had told him to be quiet promptly held up a big thumbs up. Brayden was down on his hands and knees, still trying to recover from whatever had zapped him. He wanted to look back and eye Mrs. Hulme but just breathing was proving difficult at the moment.

“Good. I need two of you for something.” Mrs. Hulme said as Brayden felt himself get suddenly picked up by the woman’s massive hands again and lift him into the sky, closing him inside her fingers like a prison. This time he was accompanied by someone else as their tiny bodies slammed into one another as the giant walked. She had picked up the large man as well and was now taking them both away.

“Bowyn, I think you’re old enough now to start really learning about tiny people. For your fifth birthday I’m going to get you your own tiny man, but for now I think it’s important that you know about tinies who don’t belong to anyone just in case you ever find one.” Mrs. Hulme said as she dropped Brayden and the other man inside what Brayden assumed was a plastic container of sorts. The container wasn’t overly large, but it was tall enough that there’s no way they could escape from it. The walls and floors were all bright pink and smooth but the ceiling was open to the sky… at least to the white ceiling of Mrs. Hulme’s home. The top edges of the container were set inside the container a little and appeared to be white. It was almost like they were inside a miniature stadium with vertical walls and a partial roof.

“Okay mommy!” The same young voice said in the distance. Brayden couldn’t see where it was coming from though. All he could see was Mrs. Hulme’s rear, which was now clad in tight blue skinny jeans. She had evidently changed out of her teacher clothes. Her bum was quite a bit larger than any of the teenage girls’. Her shirt had been replaced as well with a casual, small black t-shirt.

“Come and take a look at them.” Mrs. Hulme said.

A moment later, Brayden stood beside the larger man inside the pink container and slowly tilted his head up to meet the two faces that were now peering down at them. To the left was a well dressed, young girl, who looked strikingly familiar to Mrs. Hulme who was standing to the right. Both girls were immensely tall. Mrs. Hulme was at least three or four times larger than the little girl on the left. Her thighs alone were nearly the size of the little girl’s entire torso, and his teacher was far from chubby. She wasn’t wearing a lot of makeup, but her smokey, womanly eyes were awe inspiring. Her long dark brown bangs brushed over to one side while the rest cascaded down her shoulders. Brayden tried waving to them to get their attention but it only made the little girl giggle. He wished he had a mirror. She probably didn’t even recognize him because of his torn up face and mangled hair from being inside her rough underwear all day. When he tried to yell, he was met by the now familiar electric zap that instantly buckled his knees.

“You see sweetie, if you ever find tiny people inside a toilet, it’s okay to just ignore them and flush them. If they’re in a toilet, it’s because they’re no longer wanted or useful.” Mrs. Hulme said while Brayden tried to collect himself. Her feminine voice was soothing. Alluring.

“Really?” Bowyn asked, her mouth wide with curiosity. 

“Oh yes. But when you get your very special man someday, you’ll want to love him and cherish him.”

“Just like my dolls?!” Bowyn asked excitedly. 

“Just like your dolls.” Mrs. Hulme said with a laugh. “Only I guarantee he’ll be a million times better than any of your dolls.”

“But mommy, I need to go potty now and they’re in my potty.” Bowyn said, seemingly stumped by the two men in front of her. Brayden didn’t like the sounds of that. He suddenly knew where they were and that spelled disaster.

“That’s okay. That’s actually what I was hoping to teach you!” Mrs. Hulme said with a smile. “You see, you can just ignore them since they’re not worth anything anymore. Mommy has done that before and my friends sometimes do it as well.”

“Hmm. Do you have to go potty too, mommy?” Bowyn thought, clearly unsure of what her mother was telling her.

“How about this? If you go potty first, I promise that I’ll go right after you! Deal?” Mrs. Hulme proposed, having not even glanced at either one of the men for more than a second since she had dropped them in the plastic prison.

Bowyn laughed. “So we’ll both go potty on them?! Okay!” Giggles still seeping out.

Brayden tensed up, bracing himself for what might come next. He was back on his feet now after recovering from the most recent zap. The man beside him was in a warrior’s stance looking up at the two girls, but didn’t appear to have a plan. Was it even possible to have a plan? Judging by the partially visible cupboards in the background, Brayden assumed they were maybe in her kitchen. Even if they did manage to escape, he had no idea where they would go. He didn’t even know where Mrs. Hulme lived.

Brayden watched as Mrs. Hulme helped her daughter remove her bottoms and then carefully guided her down into a sitting position on top of the plastic potty. The white edges were not the roof… They were the seat. His heart pounded in his chest and seemed to echo off the plastic walls around him. This was not how he wanted to die. Most of their light had been shaded by the little girl’s body, but there was still some coming in from between her legs and from behind her body. Brayden was actually surprised that the girl looked somewhat similar to Ms. Johnson from this angle, but everything was just… simpler. 

A few moments had passed before he started to feel a light sprinkle of rain fall down from the sky above. He braced for the potential onslaught that he figured would drown him but it never came. It was almost like a light rain storm… only yellow instead of clear. It smelled funny too. The storm did pick up a little and continued for a handful of seconds before it slowly fizzled out and the men were standing in about chest deep’s worth of fluid. That wasn’t so bad. The worst part was the burning sensations that were coming from his broken skin as the golden fluid made contact. Brayden held his arms above the fluid and walked over to the edge of the pool.

“Very good!” Mrs. Hulme said. “I’m so proud of you!” 

“I did it!” Bowyn cried as she leaped off the seat and rushed over to hug her mother’s legs. “I really did it! Now it’s your turn mommy!”

“I did make a promise didn’t I?” Brayden felt his stomach sink as she said those words. The plastic bowl was now partially full but the golden fluid wasn’t quite deep enough for the tiny men to escape.

Brayden watched as Bowyn skipped just out of view while Mrs. Hulme walked closer to them, stood behind the small plastic potty, and began unbuttoning and unzipping the fly of her jeans while maintaining eye contact with the boys. Expressionless. Brayden’s heartbeat started to quicken as the realization that she was actually going to do it was sinking in. He quickly tried to wash his face and hair using the yellow fluid that was now all around him, in hopes that she might recognize him. He was too late though. When he opened his eyes, even though he now no longer looked like a war criminal coming out of a battlefield, Mrs. Hulme had already looked away and was now in the process of pulling down her pants. She fought for a few seconds to make her jeans let go of her legs, but once they did, her black panties quickly followed. 

There she was. His almost nude English teacher stood almost directly over them like a tower. So that’s where he had spent the last few hours. She had a fair bit more to give on her stomach, thighs, and butt than Ms. Johnson had, that was for sure. Mrs. Hulme wasn’t fat though. Or old. She just looked very much like a woman. Brayden never really knew what to expect from someone like Mrs. Hulme who was coming out of her youthful years and was now an actual adult, but now he knew. Unlike Bowyn, Mrs. Hulme actually had some hair around her privates. Not much and it was quite neatly kept, but it was more than he had ever seen before. Then again, he didn’t exactly have a lot of experience to go off of. Her legs, thighs, and butt all frightened him a little though. It gave her so much more depth. It was very intimidating indeed. He now wished Bowyn would come back.

Brayden watched as Mrs. Hulme carefully planted her feet on either side of the tiny potty and lowered herself down into a squat. Her titanic thighs were quickly replaced by two moons that were her bum and her puckered little pink hole that were speeding down towards them. The large fleshy mass slowed just as it was about to touch down. Mrs. Hulme began gently transferring the weight of her body through her butt and onto the plastic seat. Unlike Bowyn who had plenty of room to spare on every side of the potty, Mrs. Hulme did not. Her butt easily spilled over the edges of the seat and the plastic structure knew it was too much weight to carry. Brayden listened as the plastic walls creaked and groaned loudly as they tried to support the much larger woman. 

Mrs. Hulme rose halfway up after realizing that things were going to break if she pushed it any further. Instead of trying to sit on the small seat normally, she planted her knees on the floor on either side and lowered the rest of her body down so only a fraction of her weight was supported by the plastic. She was in place. There was far less light available than when Bowyn had been seated. From what Brayden could see, the tiny plastic bowl was barely large enough to capture both her privates and her anus. Everything else just engulfed the little chair.

Brayden could hear Mrs. Hulme speaking to her daughter but it was very muffled from where he was. All he could do at this point was wait. It was getting pretty warm now between the warm fluid that was around his body and Mrs. Hulme snuffing out all air flow with her giant body. He and the other man beside him didn’t need to wait long though for things escalated quickly when all went silent. 

It was almost like being in the eye of a hurricane. All was quiet before it wasn’t. At first there were just a few quick drips from the front of her body that tinkled against the fluid that had been left behind by Bowyn. But after Mrs. Hulme made an adjustment to tilt her body forward so her crotch was more centred over the tiny bowl, all hell broke loose. The yellow spray that erupted from the giant woman’s body was like a pressure washer. Brayden was struck head on and didn't know what hit him. He felt his body get slammed into the floor of the bowl and then quickly resurface again amidst the turbulent flow. Second after second ticked on as he was thrown left and then right and then slammed down into the floor again. Where Bowyn’s flow had felt more like a light rain storm, Mrs. Hulme’s was more like an impossible category 6 hurricane. When the pressure started to taper off and slow, Brayden could no longer touch the floor with his toes. He was floating. When he forced his eyes to open, he instantly regretted that decision.

Mrs. Hulme’s body was now barely a centimetre away from his face as he floated on his back and was getting closer. But before he could think about diving to get away from her, the top half of his back made contact with something hard and he felt himself fall and land against something even harder. 

“Oops.” Brayden heard Mrs. Hulme say as he gathered himself.

When he looked up, he was facing the outside walls of the child’s potty and saw yellow fluid flowing over the sides and onto the light grey tiled floor below.

Brayden started to rise to his feet but was quickly thrown back onto his behind as his feet slipped on the now very slippery floor. Above him he saw Mrs. Hulme rise back into the air, hundreds of feet tall, while a few small yellow drips continued to rain down from the sky.

“Ugh, I should’ve been watching that more closely.” Mrs. Hulme said while Bowyn was laughing in the background.

“Good job mommy!” Bowyn laughed.

Brayden was trying to stand but Mrs. Hulme had managed to turn the tiled floor into a yellow skating rink! The small plastic bowl was simply no match for the size of her bladder. He looked around, hoping to spot the other man who had been inside the bowl with him. There! But just as he made eye contact with the tiny man who was bent over and choking, Mrs. Hulme picked him up.

“Bet that was quite the ride, eh little guy? You smell funny now though.” She said to him. “And how about you?” Mrs. Hulme said as she turned her attention towards Brayden and bent down again to pick him up. “At least you look better than your friend.” 

It was true. The other man looked like he had just gone down white water rapids without a raft. He was obviously trying to get rid of the fluids that had invaded his body. 

“No matter, I’m sure he’ll be in tip top shape for later.” Their captor said to herself more than to them. “Bowyn, can you please take these two and put them in mommy’s container for later? I’m just going to clean up this floor.”

“Sure!” Bowyn said with wide eyes as she carefully and gently took Brayden and the other man from her mother.

As they were carried away in the little girl’s hand, Brayden finally had a chance to take in his surroundings. As he suspected they were most definitely in her kitchen. Large white cupboards lined the far wall with a large sliding glass door just to the right. Outside the door was a forest of pine trees and maple trees. Mrs. Hulme must live somewhere outside of town judging by the dense forest. As they travelled to the edge of the kitchen, they passed a light grey stone peninsula which housed three stools on the side opposite to the main kitchen area. Passed the peninsula was a large dark stained, wooden dining table. That’s where they were heading by the looks of it.

“Okay little people, here you go.” Bowyn said to them as she suddenly tossed them off the palm of her hand and towards a small plastic container in the middle of the dining room table. Only the container didn’t appear to be empty. 

After a brief free fall, though he had had about enough falling for one day, he landed hard into a mixture of hard plastic and soft… bodies? As he lay on his back, he wasn’t looking up at just the ceiling. There had to have been about a dozen faces looking down at him. They were the same size as him though and didn’t look like they wanted to douse him with an extraordinary volume of piss. He laid there for a solid thirty seconds without saying a word in fear of being zapped again, and they mirrored his silence. He felt like he was staring at a mysterious tribe in a jungle who had never seen an outsider before.

“Hello?” Brayden whispered as softly as he could while still being audible. No zap. Thank goodness.

“He lives. We weren’t sure if you would.” A female voice whispered to him in the distance.

“What’s happening? Where are we?” Brayden whispered back.

As if watching the sea part, a few of the men took a step back and made way for a beautiful young woman who strode towards him like a goddess. From his current angle on the floor, at first glance she looked like a million bucks. Tall, slender, a little bit curvy. But when his eyes made their way up to her face he felt his heart rate increase. Her shape was breathtaking but her details were frightening. This woman had a huge scar down the left side of her face and her eyes stared at him like she was battle ready. Maybe she was.

“My name is Josephine. I’m not going to sugar coat it. You probably just entered the final hours of your life.” The woman whispered to him.

He started to panic. He didn’t like the sounds of that at all. It sounded ridiculous.

“What are you talking about? Who are you supposed to be?” Brayden said, raising his voice slightly and feeling a small zap in response. This time less intense.

“Like I tell everyone who ends up here, I’m just the welcoming committee and parttime girl-toy. Forced here by her…” Josephine said, pointing towards Mrs. Hulme in the distance who was still busy cleaning up her mess. “She figured boys like you would feel more ‘comfortable’ if you were greeted by a girl. Feel the love?”

To be honest he felt more scared now than when he was surrounded by giant teenagers this morning.

“How did you get here?” Brayden asked timidly.

“Well everyone has a different story but they usually follow a similar pattern. Wrong place, wrong time or they did something they shouldn’t have. Me? I used to be her lab tech.” Josephine continued, speaking about Mrs. Hulme. “Until she stabbed me in the back. I didn’t really like the way she was treating her lab pets so I tried speaking up to those who were above her. She caught wind of it and dealt with me before I could whisper a peep. So here I am. Most everyone else is either given to her as a bribe for something or she and her husband take ones who aren’t being supervised. That guy over there,” Josephine said, pointing towards a blonde man who was standing next to Brayden, “was arrested and shrunk for nearly collapsing the world’s economy. Guy found a loophole in the stock market when things were going south in the world and nearly ended it all. Brexton is his name. But they also buy a few here and there, but only when they absolutely need to. We’re rather expensive after all. What about you? How did you end up here? You look too young to be a disposable.”

“I’m… It’s a long story. My friends and I did something we shouldn’t have and now they think that I’m a disposable. My friends escaped though. At least I think they did. I’m not really sure. I’ve had a crazy day.” Brayden stumbled, finding it difficult to even explain what he had been through in the last 12 hours. “How many are there here? Why can’t we talk normally?” 

“50. Maybe 100 or more. It’s hard to say really. They play with us a fair bit and we usually lose a few each time. They’d rather use us than sell us for millions. Those you see here, “Josephine said, pointing towards everyone in the container, “just arrived over the last few weeks. They haven’t moved you to the cages yet. I suspect they’re planning something. Something big. It takes them quite a while to accumulate a number of us. As for the whole talking thing, they figured out that we can get ‘annoying’ when things get tough. So they bought us these.“ She said, pointing towards a black strap around her neck. “Think shock collar but on a small scale and incredibly durable. I recommend keeping your voice down. You’re never going to get it off unless you enlist someone far larger than us.”

“So now what do we do? If you have a way to communicate with the outside world, I could call someone who I think could help us. Ms. Johnson. Taylor I think is her first name.” Brayden said.

“Ms. Johnson?” Josephine asked, her face clearly surprised by hearing her name.

“Yes, do you know her?” Brayden asked.

“I did once. I used to work with her and Rachel before… well this. Ms. Johnson is amazing. I’ve been trying to find a way to reach her forever.” Josephine said, her voice sounding in awe.

Before he could ask any more questions, they heard a loud click and a door opened. They all rushed to the side of the container from which the sound came from. There, in the distance down a large hallway, they saw where the sound was coming from.

“Hi honies! I’m home!” A man’s deep voice bellowed into the house.

“Uh oh.” Brayden heard Josephine say.

“Daddy!” Bowyn screamed as her feet pattered across the floor as she rushed to hug her father. The man appeared to be dressed very well. He was wearing an expensive grey suit and dress shoes. He looked like money. Maybe a few years older than Mrs. Hulme but couldn’t be by much. His short black hair was slicked back and his facial hair was neatly and closely groomed. His shoulders wide wide but not bodybuilder massive. He looked pretty fit even with his suit on.

“There’s my favourite cupcake!” The man said happily as he scooped Bowyn off the floor and into his right arm, holding what appeared to be a backpack in his left. “Were you good for Caroline today?”

“Yes, daddy.” Bowyn replied.

“Good girl!”

“Hi sweetie!” Mrs. Hulme said as she made her way into the hall to greet her husband.

“And there’s my favourite wife!” He said, gently setting down Bowyn and his bag as he hugged Mrs. Hulme.

“Your only wife.” Mrs. Hulme reminded, laughing.

“The only wife a man could ever dream of.” He said, roughly squeezing Mrs. Hulme’s bottom when Bowyn wasn’t looking. “I have a surprise for you.”

The man reached into the front pocket of his dress pants and slowly revealed a tiny person.

“Another one! How did you… Where did you get him?!” Mrs. Hulme asked.

“You can’t put a price on that face.” He said with a wink.

“You’re the best! Even though Taylor never gives me any, I’m sure glad you make up for it!” Mrs. Hulme said, giving him a kiss. “Go and get changed, mister. I think we have enough now!” Then she gave him a playful push with her finger and bit her bottom lip in a very seductive smile. She may not be a multimillion dollar supermodel, but man, Brayden was feeling the energy and it showed.

“As you wish, madame.” The man said with a bow towards Mrs. Hulme as his wife stuffed the new tiny man into the back pocket of her jeans. He knew his way around women, that was for sure. The man then disappeared, leaving behind only the echo of his footsteps.

“Who was that?” Brayden whispered to his fellow container-mates.

“That was Shawn. Rachel’s husband and lover. He’s a big wig at a big company. Hence the clothes and the looks.” Josephine said. “Whatever you do, don’t-.” 

But Josephine was cut off by the sudden shaking of their floor. It felt like an earthquake. The container occupants all lost their footing as Mrs. Hulme picked up their container and started carrying them away from the table. His world bumped up and down as they were carried but his mind was still on the massive couple. Shawn and Mrs. Rachel Hulme. What a lucky man that Shawn guy was.

“Hey Bowyn, sweetie?” Rachel said to her daughter as they entered a large, vast living room. The television appeared to be playing a cartoon in the distance. 

“Yes mommy?” Bowyn replied.  A very well mannered girl.

“Daddy and I need to take care of something upstairs for a little while. Just keep watching tv and playing, okay? Shout if you need us.”

“Okay mommy.” Bowyn said as she turned her attention back towards her show.

Brayden looked up at Mrs. Hulme who was back on the move, this time on her way up a staircase. She still hadn’t bothered to look down at any of them. From here, all he could really see was her chin, a bit of her face, and her bouncing chest. Even though she was wearing a t-shirt, it didn’t exactly leave much to the imagination. She was a woman after all, and not just a young teenage student. There was no doubt about that.

*knock knock knock*

Mrs. Hulme stopped at a large, closed white door and gently knocked on it before slowly opening it.

“Anybody home? A prince perhaps?” Mrs. Hulme whispered as Brayden watched her lean her head past the opening door and inside the room.

“I’m almost ready for you my darling.” Brayden heard Shawn say from somewhere inside the room. Though he still couldn’t see past the door.

“Hello to you too.” Mrs. Hulme said in a voice of amazement as she fully stepped into the room and stared wide-eyed at her husband.

Brayden felt himself take an instinctive step back as he bumped into some random guy behind him. His heart sank and his blood pressure rose. He was expecting maybe a romantic dinner between the couple and Mrs. Hulme’s container of tiny people but this was anything but that. They were standing in a large, pristine bedroom. Everything was white and silvery. The walls and vaulted ceiling were covered in large white painted wooden boards. The floor was a fluffy white carpet. The bed looked to be the size of a king with sheets of silky white and grey stripes. On the far wall was a massive bay window that overlooked the dense, brilliant green forest. In the middle of the room though, was Shawn. Clad in nothing more than a pair of tight boxer briefs and high black socks. He looked to be in the final stages of removing his work attire. Mrs. Hulme was obviously very impressed by this man. In a way, Brayden felt like he was too. The man had warrior-like abs and a strong physique. He was a ladies man all the way. 

Shawn stood up straight after being discovered and just smiled. He knew he was good looking. He had to know. Maybe even a league or two above Mrs. Hulme. Then again, Mrs. Hulme appeared to have a rather… intriguing personality.

When Brayden stopped eyeing the beast in front of him, he took a glance back at Mrs. Hulme. She was brilliant. Things went back to normal just at the sight of her. Yep. He was definitely not gay. Whew.

What caught Brayden’s eye next was rather disturbing, however. It was partially what he feared he would see when they entered the room. On the large white dresser on the left side of the room, opposite the large bed, appeared to be a large terrarium-like cage. And the occupants didn’t appear to be a typical pet lizard or turtle. Tiny people. Quite a few by the looks of it. And they were heading towards them.

“I’ll come back for you soon.” Mrs. Hulme whispered as she tilted the container Brayden was inside towards the terrarium thing. Up close it appeared to be more like a bird cage with a fine wire mesh though. Mrs. Hulme wasn’t exactly being gentle as she finished the tilting quickly and practically tossed the container occupants into the air. Brayden landed hard against a very solid metal surface. He felt his wrist scream in discomfort but when the chaos eventually subsided, so did the pain. 

When he looked back towards the front of the prison, he saw that his teacher was eyeing something. 

“You little prick.” She said, loud enough for them all to hear. “Get over here.” Brayden saw what she was after. High up the wall of the cage, probably 20 or 30 feet in the air, was a tiny man glued to the side of the cage. He was climbing. Or at least had been climbing. Now he was frozen. Stuck.

Mrs. Hulme picked the man off the wall between her finger and thumb and held him just a few inches from her huge eyes. Brayden and probably about fifty other tiny people, all of which were men except for Josephine, rushed to the edge of the cage to watch.

“You know what happens to tinies like you who try to escape. It was a good try though. I almost would’ve preferred if you had’ve escaped and tried running across my floor. I would’ve come along and you would’ve just gone *pop* right under my big toes. At least there’s no clean up this way.” Mrs. Hulme said to the man. “I think we should send you to Ryatt.”

“No. Please no! Not Ryatt!” The man screamed before being promptly silenced by the same jolt of electricity that had coursed through Brayden’s body not that long ago.

“Hey Shawn, love, can you please get me Ryatt?” Mrs. Hulme asked her husband.

From inside a bedside drawer, Shawn picked up and brought forward another tiny man. This one looked different though.

“Thanks, dear.” Mrs. Hulme said as she took the man in her palm.

“I’m sure you’re probably familiar with Ryatt, but since this is your first and last real encounter with him, I’ll introduce you two. Ryatt is my pride and joy inside the tiny world. I do as he commands. Just because it’s more fun that way.” Mrs. Hulme said with a wink. “He wants a steak dinner all to himself? Done. He wants a woman to play with? Done. He wants me to swallow you? Done. He’s the type of tiny you should strive to be like. For you though, you’re too late to change. Ryatt, how should we deal with this tiny trouble maker?”

“Thank you for the kind words, my goddess. You are everything to me.” The tiny person kneeled down and kissed Mrs. Hulme’s hand. “This thing has disrespected you. For that, I deem that he be sentenced to… the jar.” The tiny man, Ryatt, ordered.
End Notes:

We're back! Welcome to the story Mrs. Rachel Hulme. I went back and forth a lot on how I wanted this chapter to play out since it has the potential to impact the end of this story. I'm still going back and forth on how big of a character I want Mrs. Hulme to be. She could either get one more brief apperance, or she could make a few more apperances down the road. We shall see :) The one nice thing about the break is that my ideas doc increased in size by a few pages. There is so much that I want to include in this story, but I have a feeling it could stretch into a sequel. That's for another day though. As for right now, we are nearing the end of Week 6 and we'll be entering the next stage of the story soon.

 

Part 2 has been written but we'll save it for next weekend. Gotta build the suspense a little bit :)

Chapter 11: Part 2 by AprilMJ
Author's Notes:

Now I fully acknowledge that, heading into this chapter, it will not be appealing to many. But maybe it will be. Or maybe just to a handful. It's hard to please everyone so that's why variety is fun haha. My hope is that we're far enough in this together that you know that this will likely be the only chapter of this type (there might be another kinda sorta similar but not really chapter down the road but only if it makes sense). If at any point you decide it's not for you, I recommend just skipping to the last 500 words or so to get the important bits. We're nearly through this story "week" now. Happy reading :)

 

 

“The jar it is!” Mrs. Hulme concluded.

The tiny man started to squirm inside Rachel’s grasp, as did everyone standing around Brayden, watching what was unfolding. Obviously the jar wasn’t anything good. Brayden still couldn’t get over how malnourished and worn out all the other shrunken people appeared to be. This place was becoming less and less like a fantasy, and more like a nightmare.

Shawn brought forward a small, clear mason jar and handed it to Mrs. Hulme. The woman kneeled down, set the jar on the floor, dropped the tiny man who had been climbing the cage inside the jar, and then stood back up to full height. She towered over the tiny prisoner. To think Brayden had been in an all too familiar position not long ago. 

“Let’s get this show on the road. And you’re all next.” Mrs. Hulme said, pointing towards everyone inside the cage. Brayden’s heart skipped a beat when her finger passed over him. “This is going to be a big big night. Only the strongest will survive.”

With that, Mrs. Hulme quickly removed both her skinny jeans and her black undies. Brayden knew what she looked like, but it was even more mesmerizing from this angle. Her pussy looked so squishy and her slit was ridiculously inviting. Vulva. Ms. Johnson would’ve wanted him to say vulva. Her thighs and hips were big yet firm.

“Down I come!” Mrs. Hulme yelled as she squatted down on top of the jar so her bum was plastered to the rim of the glass. She used her hands to spread her cheeks a bit, and then lowered herself down even more so she had the jar perfectly sealed beneath her bottom.

“Goodbye tiny man.” Shawn said unexpectedly. Until then he had been standing off to the side, watching his wife work.

Brayden watched for a minute or two as the tiny man beneath Mrs. Hulme took turns looking up at what Brayden could only assume was a monster and taking swings against the solid glass walls that encased him. Mrs. Hulme sat patiently. Almost like the jar was a little chair made just for her. If she had’ve been pointing in any direction other than right at him, Brayden was certain the jar would be fully engulfed by her butt and hidden from view. It was quite the view looking between her legs though.

*pfft*

Brayden jumped at the sudden, loud noise. Was that… It was.

*pfffft*

Another. This one much longer. The jar’s glass rattled.

Mrs. Hulme tilted her head forwards and down, trying to get a glimpse of the man beneath her. Brayden saw the man stumble with the second eruption. The banging of glass had stopped now. Instead the man was leaning against the wall and suddenly hunched over and began vomiting. Brayden knew he made a face in disgust but he couldn’t unglue his eyes from the man. Obviously the air in that jar had been replaced by something far worse. The man lost his footing and collapsed onto his knees and choked. A few more minutes passed and the man slowly transitioned into a prone position and stopped moving altogether. Almost like he had fallen asleep. Mrs. Hulme had literally just gassed him.

Mrs. Hulme then rose up from her position.

“And that-” She said to her cage, “is why you never try to escape from me. Though I agree, that was a bad one. Poor dude. Anyways.”

Brayden saw that other tiny man, Ryatt, sitting down in Shawn’s hand bellowing in laughter. He was the only one.

“Hey Rach, before we move on, I have another little surprise for you.” Shawn said.

With that, he reached into the front of his briefs, though his bulge had visibly grown since Mrs. Hulme’s latest demonstration, and pulled out a tiny blonde woman. Brayden almost choked on his tongue.

“Candice?!” He tried yelling but his collar made itself known yet again.

“One of your students gave her to me and said that we could enjoy her tonight, together. Jaimey was the student’s name I think. Just as long as we don’t completely destroy her. Pretty sure she just got out of the way of my boner before I squashed her a few minutes ago though.” Shawn said giggling.

“Wow! What a kind gesture! She gave me a man earlier today too. We’re allowed to destroy him though. Maybe I’ll have to give her a few extra marks on the next test. That tiny girl is actually pretty good looking. Wonder where she came from.” Mrs. Hulme said.

“Goddess?” Ryatt asked from Shawn’s palm.

“Yes, Ryatt?”

“I would like to take a shot with that blonde girl if I may.”

“Of course you may! Take it easy on her though. She’s new.” Mrs. Hulme said with a wink and signalled for Shawn to pair the two tiny people.

Shawn set the two down right in front of the cage Brayden was trapped in. He desperately wanted to scream and call out Candice’s name but the stupid collar he was wearing was making that impossible. All he could do was reach out and hope she’d be okay.

“Actually, Ryatt, before we leave you two alone, can you pick someone for us to play with? Just a little exercise before the main event.” Mrs. Hulme asked.

“Sure!” Ryatt replied as he walked over to the cage like a prison guard. Brayden now understood why the man looked different. He was hardly a man at all. He figured he was actually older than Ryatt was. Much taller too. Mrs. Hulme’s pet couldn’t be much more than five feet tall in the normal world.

“Hmm… That one.” Ryatt said, pointing towards the man who was standing to Brayden’s left. Before Brayden could even react to duck out of the way, his teacher’s massive hand flew into the cage and plucked out the man beside him. Wait. That was Brexton! One of the first he had met since arriving!

“Thanks Ryatt. Carry on.” Mrs. Hulme said. “As for you little fella, you’re gonna help us get this show on the road. What should we do with him? We could flush him down the toilet just for fun (imagine what it would be like down there), cut off his feet and just make him crawl around, I could skewer him with my high heels, maybe just let him slowly starve, or simply squish him like a grape under my thumb.”

Mrs. Hulme took the man, Brexton, that Ryatt had chosen and walked back to her bed. Her bare butt popped back and forth as she moved.

“Actually… Do you have the cage, baby?” Mrs. Hulme asked Shawn.

“Right here!” He replied, holding up a silver cage. It was fairly small though. Certainly not large enough to trap anything noteworthy.

“Alright mister. Strip!” 

Shawn promptly removed his socks and his underwear, appearing to take pleasure in fulfilling his wife’s command. There he stood. Brayden knew, even from a distance, that Shawn’s manhood would be at least twice, maybe three times the size of his entire body. He wasn’t quite sure how to feel after seeing it.

“Oh baby! You’re rock hard!” Mrs. Hulme exclaimed as Shawn laid down, face up, on their bed. “This might take a bit longer than expected. No problem. We’ll just go nice and slow. Welcome to your new home little guy!”

Mrs. Hulme gently set tiny Brexton down on the tip of Shawn’s dick and then let her husband carefully place the metal cage over Brexton. Brayden had never actually seen one in person before, but now he knew what that metal cage was for.

“So how was your day, sweetie? How’s your new intern working out?” Mrs. Hulme asked.

“Oh it was pretty good. Closed a few cases that had been dragging on forever so that was nice. The intern is great though! I really like him. He seems like a real go-getter.” Shawn replied. “How about you? You had that big test today right?” 

“Yeah it was their big midterm today. Took it easy on them though and didn’t make it as long as last year’s test.” Mrs. Hulme said.

Brayden clued into what they were doing. They were trying to get his mind off of sex and onto something completely off topic. It appeared to be working. Shawn’s inflatable balloon was slowly lowering down into a floppy stub.

“Wait, I think I’m good.” Shawn said as he quickly reached down to his crotch and clicked the metal cage together. With that click, he knew Brexton was a goner. He was literally trapped between Shawn’s giant cock and what was probably now an immovable cage. A chastity cage. Brayden and his cagemates watched on.

“Oh Shawn. I think you’ve done it.” Mrs. Hulme cooed. “Crush him. Crush him real good.” She urged as she pulled off her black t-shirt and revealed her braless chest, though all Brayden could see now was her bare back and butt. She crawled onto the bed, up the length of Shawn’s body like a cat, and then sat her bottom down on his chest, straddling his body. Shawn’s manhood and Brexton were now both visible. Mrs. Hulme blocked the two giants’ faces.

“I love you so much.” Shawn whispered.

Mrs. Hulme leaned forward and they kissed. And kissed and kissed and kissed. Passionately was an understatement. She was absolutely ravaging his body. Her butt brushing against the metal cage that held his dick and the tiny man every now and then.

Brayden looked down at the cage and saw that Brexton was already pushed against the top of the cage and Shawn’s dick appeared to be hungry. It throbbed as it pushed harder and harder against the tiny man’s fragile body, trying desperately to escape confinement. Despite the electricity, Brayden could swear he heard the tiny man screaming. The couple showed no signs of stopping. Mrs. Hulme’s breasts occasionally slapping Shawn.

“Oh no!” Shawn said as Mrs. Hulme backed away and leaped off the bed. “I think he popped.”

“Oh yeah. No doubt about it. Like pushing fruit through a slicer.” Mrs. Hulme confirmed.

All Brayden could see now was Shawn’s dick plastered hard against the top of the cage, and a little bit of red goop dripping down his shaft. Brexton was very gone.

“Oh baby, you sure did a number on him! That was what? Like 30 seconds?” She giggled, her eyes hungry for love. “You have no idea how wet I am right now. Let’s get this off you, I can’t wait any more.”

The couple furiously took off the cage and threw it off to the side. Shawn’s cock sprung up, relieved to have been set free.

“Alright Ryatt, I need another decision. Do you want the blonde you have or the other blonde I usually give you?” Mrs. Hulme asked.

Brayden hadn’t even noticed due to his trance of watching the giant couple but Candice had her face full of Ryatt. Clearly they had already learned not to disobey Mrs. Hulme. The girl did what she had to.

“This one!” Ryatt said quickly. “I’ve never tried this one before.”

Tried? It sounded like he was talking about a piece of candy.

“Okay, before you go all the way, I need to borrow her for a second.” Mrs. Hulme said before snatching the tiny girl away. “And I also need the other one.” She said as she picked tiny Josephine out of the cage.

“You know, you two are incredibly rare.” Mrs. Hulme said. “Tiny women are hard to come by. So that’s why it makes this so dangerously fun. Please try not to die. Shawn, you can have the honours.” She said as she handed the two tiny women, the only two tiny women in the room, over to her hubby.

Mrs. Hulme then swapped places with Shawn on the bed, but instead laid face down rather than face up.

“I’ve never actually tried this before so I have no idea what’s going to happen!” She said.

Shawn carefully reached down and pulled apart his wife’s butt cheeks, exposing her puckered hole in the middle. 

“Hold on girls.” He said to the two tiny women before slowly pushing them, feet first, inside the giant butthole. 

By the time he was finished, the two women appeared to be nestled tightly together, each about chest deep inside Mrs. Hulme, their arms above their shoulders as they tried to keep themselves from disappearing inside her anus. Brayden didn’t know where this was going but his palms were sweating like crazy.

“Okay. I hope this doesn’t just suck them in cause there’s no way I’m gonna be able to find them if that happens.” Mrs. Hulme said. “One. Two. Three!” 

On the third count, Brayden watched as the giant woman clenched her entire body tightly, including her anus. The two women were slammed together and they each knew they felt a hard crunch from inside their bodies. Mrs. Hulme had literally just squeezed them as hard as she could using her ass.

“They’re slipping! Grab them. Grab them!” Mrs. Hulme screamed at Shawn who rushed in and plucked the two women out of her butt before they could slide all the way inside.

“That was close!” He said.

“Indeed.” Mrs. Hulme replied. “How did they fare? The more we have for later the better.” She asked as she rolled back over and sat on the edge of the mattress.

“This one can hardly move now. I think you just crunched her ribs.” Shawn said, holding up Candice. “This one seems to have fared better.”

“Ah, they’ll live.” His wife said. “Give them to Ryatt for now. I think I’m fully buzzed. How about you?”

“I’ve been buzzed and horny since I saw your pretty face, Rachel.” Shawn said with a smirk as he set the two tiny women down beside Mrs. Hulme’s apparently favourite tiny man.

“Okay, that one was pretty cheesy.” Mrs. Hulme said, laughing. “Nonetheless, message received. I think it’s time for the grand finale.”

Brayden watched Candice who was now laying just 10 feet from where he was standing, separated only by a metal wire wall. She looked even worse than the last time he had seen her. Even though she was totally in the nude, he really couldn’t feel any sort of arousal by looking at her. Instead he just wanted to help her. She could hardly move, let alone stand. Even just breathing looked to be a challenge. 

“Alright Jo, let’s do this. I’ll save the broken one for later. Open wide.” Ryatt said with a grin, preparing for Josephine to give him a blowjob. Josephine was easily taller than the man and Brayden figured Candice would practically dwarf him. He did not like this tiny man. Not one bit.

“Okay all you big, strong little men. It’s your time to shine.” Mrs. Hulme said as she rose off the bed and strode over to the cage with Shawn to her right. “I can’t guarantee that many, or any, of you will survive to see tomorrow, but we’ll give you some much needed R&R if you do. Let’s just say it will be worth it. Shawn, pick our first contestant. Then we’ll let the shredding begin!”

As the giant couple stood between their dresser and the bed, Brayden couldn’t help but admire them. He always knew that men and women had different body types, but this just put that all into perspective. Mrs. Hulme, with her pretty small waist but large hips and chest, was especially curvy from this angle. Her boobs were so much bigger than Shawn’s, yet her crotch was so neatly tucked away. Her body was toned and pretty tight, but not muscular. Shawn’s body on the other hand was very rectangular and a fair bit taller. He didn’t have any feminine curves whatsoever. Instead his chest and arms were buff and muscular. His abs punched through his skin. And his crotch… Brayden feared the monster that seemed to be pointing directly at him. It would be like a solid, throbbing concrete wrecking ball if the man chose to use it that way.

Shawn took two steps and reached the cage that housed their collection of tiny people. It was a remarkable collection. It must have taken forever to collect this many.

“Hmm.” Shawn hummed as he dipped his hand into the cage and ruffled up the occupants, as if he were searching for the game winning bingo ball. His hand brushed over Brayden and knocked him square onto his behind. For a second he feared the giant man would choose him. He really didn’t want to be chosen after seeing what happened to the others. But the man luckily didn’t choose him.

“Gotcha!” Shawn said as he picked up one of the random tiny men, just a few over from Brayden. “You look pretty strong. Maybe you’ll actually be able to pull through this. Challenge accepted.” Shawn’s and Mrs. Hulme’s grins were frightening. They weren’t in this just to tease them.

“Ready?” Shawn asked his wife.

“Oh yeah!” She replied while stretching out, face up on their bed, and spread her legs out wide. Brayden could truly see everything now. Every terrifying square inch of that woman.

“Here you go, my lady.” Shawn said as he gently nestled the tiny man in between Mrs. Hulme’s pussy lips that appeared to be coated in her shimmering excitement.

“Ooh, he does feel good. Squirmy.” Mrs. Hulme breathed. “Give me a little kiss. Right on the money.”

Shawn did as he was told and leaned in to land a kiss right on Mrs. Hulme’s privates, effectively sandwiching the poor man in between.

“More.” Mrs. Hulme said.

Every now and again Brayden thought he could see the man’s tongue poke and prod Mrs. Hulme’s clit, swirling the squirming tiny man around in the process. Brayden crossed his fingers, hoping the man wouldn’t be swallowed by the giant. What a horrible way to go. At least make it the pretty woman. Shawn seemingly made out with the woman’s crotch for what felt like forever. The room was silent other than Mrs. Hulme’s occasional moan or command. Brayden and his cagemates just watched.

“Inside. Shawn. Go inside.” Mrs. Hulme panted. She had worked up quite a sweat and her body almost looked like it was glowing.

“Good luck little man.” Shawn said before repositioning the tiny man so he was positioned at the lower portion of the massive vulva, held in place by only two of Shawn’s fingers. 

“Oh no.” Brayden whispered, unable to control his words.

Shawn shifted on the bed and swung his pelvis in close to Mrs. Hulme’s. His dick now just a mere inch away from the man.

“Wait. Take off the collar first.” Mrs. Hulme said. Shawn reached down and pulled the tiny black shock collar off the little prisoner, just like she asked. “Now go.” 

Shawn slowly tilted his pelvis up and forward as he leaned into his wife’s body. In one hand he held the tiny man at the gates of Mrs. Hulme’s pussy, and with the other he held the shaft of his manhood and guided it right for the helpless man who was reaching out with his hands, trying to stop the inevitable. 

“Wait. No, please.” But Shawn wasn’t slowing down and made gentle contact with the man. His body flinched a little in response. He pushed on. “No no no no!” The little guy screamed as his body was engulfed and plunged inside the woman. His screams fell silent.

“Ahhh.” Shawn sighed as he slowly continued his first thrust inside. “Wow. I can’t even see him anymore.”

“I can still feel him squirming a little. Keep going!” Mrs. Hulme begged.

Shawn did as he was told and Mrs. Hulme’s body separated to make room for its welcomed guest. Just when Brayden thought he was nearing the end of his length, Shawn stopped and Mrs. Hulme flinched.

“Do you want me to do it?” Shawn asked.

“Big out and then big in. Slowly.” Mrs. Hulme replied.

With that, Shawn slowly began pulling himself out. But just as he was beginning to fully exit, he began plunging himself back in, this time slightly faster than the first. When he returned back to the position of his first thrust, he didn’t stop.

“Uh oh.” Shawn said.

“I felt that too!” Mrs. Hulme said.

Shawn pulled his dick fully out his wife and they both admired a small red stain on the tip.

“Guess he wasn’t that strong after all.” Shawn said, giggling. 

“He didn’t stand a chance! Look how hard you are, baby! I’ve never seen you quite like that before! Don’t worry, the next few will be more of a challenge once I start getting deeper in a few minutes.”

“Okay! I’ll bring over the rest and we’ll go until only a few remain. I’ll take it a little easier on them.” Shawn said. 

The cage suddenly started to become a flurry of panic and Shawn leaped off the bed and began walking towards them, his now wet dick swinging stiffly in the air, reminding them of what just happened. Those around Brayden scattered, knowing they didn’t want to be chosen by the giant. But he didn’t choose anyone. He merely looked down at them, wrapped his arms around the cage, and lifted them. They flew through the air like a spaceship, bouncing up and down as Shawn took a few steps, occasionally leaning the cage backwards so everyone would have a clear view of his goods. If Brayden didn’t know any better, he’d swear the monster was made of pure muscle. The veins running down his shaft were strong and pumping what he knew was an extraordinary volume of blood. When they landed, they landed exceptionally softly. Outside the view of their spaceship… Mrs. Hulme’s face. Not more than a foot or two away from them. Her eyes and mouth and nose were so big.

“Aww they look so cute on the pillow!” Mrs. Hulme cried.

“Let’s wreck ‘em!” Shawn said excitedly. 

Shawn crawled back towards Mrs. Hulme’s legs as the large teacher reached into the cage, tossed around the occupants, and pulled out a small handful of four, as if she were sitting in front of a TV eating snacks.

Brayden’s heart hadn’t stopped pounding and somehow it found a way to speed up even more whenever her hand would bump into his body. He tried to lay down and make himself as flat as possible but everyone else had that same idea. Luckily he was not part of the first group but still had to watch the mayhem unfold.

He couldn’t see the other tinies as well as he could from the dresser, but Brayden could imagine what was happening by the way the giant couple moved and where their hands were going.

“Okay, locked and loaded.” Mrs. Hulme said as she withdrew her now tiny-less hand from her crotch. The tips of her fingers looked wet. They had just visited a very dark place.

“Here we come!” Shawn announced.

The giant leaned his body in towards Mrs. Hulme’s hips and once they made contact, Brayden knew he had gone inside her.

“Ahh, yes!” She moaned as the man continued his journey inside and leaned him deep, then back out a little, then back in.

“Oh Rachel, you’re so much tighter now with them inside you.” Shawn said as he gently pumped. “How long do you think they’ll last this time?” He asked in between breaths.

“Not long!” She replied, beginning to breathe even deeper than he was. “Especially when I do this!”

Mrs. Hulme reached back over into the cage while her husband was still having her way with her and pulled out another handful of tiny men. Her hand returned to just above her crotch and Brayden watched as she dropped them and sprinkled them down her genitals.

“They’re slipping down!” Shawn said. “Ohh!! And they’re gone!” He said at the same moment he thrust inside. “And… I do believe we’ve had our first few casualties. You may be deeper now, but there can only be so many inside before my cock makes room!”

Before Shawn could even make a dozen more thrusts, Rachel was back into the cage reaching for more. They were literally shredding them, handful by handful! A few hours ago, Brayden had been thrusting inside a beautiful woman. Now he was about to be thrust inside one. He wasn’t convinced he’d have any shot at survival. These two didn’t seem to give a care in the world to anyone other than that snob, Ryatt. They didn’t even seem to care about the two tiny women!

The process of grabbing tiny men from the cage, sprinkling them, and then destroying them went on for a good five minutes. Shawn occasionally took a breath every time he announced he was “getting close”. As the number of cage inmates grew smaller and smaller, Brayden started to accept his fate. Sooner or later the giant woman would reach in, grab him, and then he’d be squashed between her body and her man’s. How would he die? Would he be shredded between the wall of her pussy and the shaft of the monster? Squashed between her cervix and his head? Or just simply drown from a lack of oxygen, a sea of her arousal, or his… He didn’t want to go that far. The giant hadn’t exploded yet and that made Brayden nervous. Very nervous.

“Oh man, I’m getting so close now!” Shawn said as he stopped pumping. “ I don’t think I can hold it for much longer.” He looked at his wife, square in her eyes, looking for direction.

“We’ve still got a few left. Let’s put ‘em all in and whoever survives, survives.” Mrs. Hulme said, now visibly coated in a layer of sweat. 

Brayden took a quick look around the cage. They had taken nearly 90% of those who had been inside when he first arrived. There were only a handful of them left now and there had been a whole lot more when they started. He couldn’t see, but he imagined Mrs. Hulme’s crotch was like a battlefield. A battlefield he suspected he’d be tossed into in a matter of moments. 

“Go get that new girl too.” Mrs. Hulme said. 

Before Brayden could protest, Mrs. Hulme’s hand reached into the cage and forcefully wrapped around his body and enclosed him in darkness. He tried to kick and scream so she’d notice him but clearly every other tiny had tried that too because she didn’t even flinch. There were other tinies around him too but even together they didn’t stand a chance against this woman.

When they emerged from Mrs. Hulme’s tight grasp, Brayden’s fears were confirmed. They were indeed standing on a battlefield. A battle against two beings who were far stronger than they could even comprehend. Brayden couldn’t seem to find words to describe it. He was standing on the top edge of her crotch, one step forward and he’d be sent tumbling down towards the bed and likely be sandwiched between the ground and her butt. It looked as though a few had indeed suffered that fate. What a way to go, Brayden thought. Slowly squashed under a giant couple’s fun.

“Here we are.” Shawn announced as he crawled back onto the bed, nearly making Brayden and the other tinies around him lose their footing. He dropped a girl, Candice, just beside Brayden. She looked terrible. Worse than she had been this morning. She was still gripping her bruised chest, trying hard not to pass out. She was a strong one. “By the way, your little champion man over there just finished inside the little bitch.” Poor Josephine.

“Wow nice! That was fast. Guess he was really in the mood today. I know he likes that girl but I’ve always wanted to try something… Can you go and get her please?” Mrs. Hulme asked Shawn.

Shawn ran over to the dresser and when he came back, Brayden saw Josephine struggling within his grasp.

“Thanks dear. Okay, now put her inside my mouth.” Mrs. Hulme instructed. Shawn did as he was told and set the tiny girl inside the massive woman’s mouth. Josephine tried jumping out but it was no use. Mrs. Hulme’s tongue was like a prison guard. 

“Here goes nothing!” Mrs. Hulme tried saying, though it was somewhat inaudible considering she was trying to keep her tiny prisoner at bay.

Brayden honestly wasn’t sure what Mrs. Hulme had in mind but that question was quickly answered. His teacher carefully positioned the tiny girl in between her molars so she was completely pinned, gave a scary smirk, and chomped down with all her might. Brayden only saw an explosion of red before her big lips sealed shut.

“Man, they really do just pop!” Mrs. Hulme said. “That one was even better thanks to Ryatt. Like a cream filled donut!”

“You are something else.” Shawn said in amazement.

“Okay, we’re both sooo close, hurry up. I’m totally ready now!” Mrs. Hulme said, urging her husband to finish what he started. Brayden was amazed at just how fast Mrs. Hulme was able to move on from obliterating that girl.

The giant man now loomed directly over them and directly over the most intimate area of Mrs. Hulme. 

“Give one of them a little shove and I’ll catch him mid fall!” Shawn said as Mrs. Hulme gave the man to Brayden’s left a nudge from behind and sent the tiny guy sliding over the edge and down her mound.

The man slid for only a split second before Shawn thrust his entire body inside Mrs. Hulme at the very moment the tiny passed by the opening to her vagina. The tiny person was gone, Brayden knew it. 

“Ahhh, yes!!” Mrs. Hulme screamed as Shawn resumed his fun. 

After a minute and another tiny more, Shawn made one final announcement just as he withdrew.

“Okay, they all gotta go in now. I’m literally about to explode over here.” He said. 

This was it.

Brayden took a brief glance over his shoulder and saw Mrs. Hulme’s giant hand fast approaching. Instead of picking them up, she simply pancaked them to her skin and then dragged them down. Down over her sweat and other assorted fluid covered pussy. Small rays of light were shining through the gaps in her fingers, just enough to illuminate Candice’s face.

“Please do something.” Candice whispered to him, panic in her eyes as their world shook. She knew where they were going just as well as he did. He couldn’t think of anything he could do by this point though. They were just along for the ride.

When they finally came to a rest, Mrs. Hulme suddenly released her grip and her hand was replaced by something much firmer, much warmer, and much meaner. The monster that only Shawn could control.

Brayden really only had a chance to take a quick glance at it before it slammed into all of them, engulfed them, and pushed. Pushed them inside his English school teacher. It all happened in a moment. 

Once inside, sounds were replaced by Mrs. Hulme’s muffled moans, a sloshing of fluids, and a very steady, but very rapid heartbeat. Brayden tried opening his mouth and eyes but both were instantly filled with salty, stinging fluids. He tried breathing but was met by minimal amounts of air. The feelings were… intense. His skin felt like it was being shredded apart, presumably by the walls of Mrs. Hulme’s pussy and the shaft of Shawn’s cock. He knew Shawn was still thrusting because he could feel each impact like a battering ram, plunging him deeper and deeper. The only thing that was keeping himself sane was Candice. Somehow they had locked hands before being shoved inside and hadn’t let go since. He couldn’t see the blonde, but he luckily knew she was still there.

“I’m cumming!” Brayden heard Shawn yell, despite the muffling.

Goodbye world, Brayden whispered in his mind to whoever was listening. 

In the next instant, their world was flooded with warm fluid. It felt like they were being doused by a warm pressure washer over and over, almost rhythmically. The only saving grace was that the thrusting slowed. Brayden had his eyes and mouth closed but there was no stopping this new fluid from being forced into every opening of his body. He was waiting for the final thrust that would pound them into oblivion… but it never came. “Oh good, I’m going to drown instead.” He thought as he felt his lungs started to burn.

----

“Mommy! There’s a girl knocking on the door!” Rachel heard Bowyn yell from downstairs.

“I’m almost finished. Just one more for the road.” Shawn breathed heavily. 

“Wait.” Rachel said as she pushed her hand against his chest. “Save it and we’ll go for round two later.” She said with a smirk. “It might be the delivery person.”

Shawn withdrew himself from his wife and admired the thick, white fluid that was now draining out from her and onto their bed sheets. He had done that. He took a moment to think about those tinies who were probably still inside her, completely hidden from view. It got his blood pumping, knowing she was about to go and greet the delivery person with them inside her. With part of him inside her.

“Do it in this.” Shawn said, holding up a hot pink thong that had been kicked to the side of the room a few days ago.

“You naughty naughty man.” Rachel said, smiling, snatching the thong away from her husband.

As Rachel rose from the bed, stepped into the thong that Shawn had chosen, and threw on an old white t-shirt, Shawn rolled over on the bed and took that same position Rachel had been in. He was tired after all that fun. He felt completely relaxed as he watched the backside of his wife walk out the door to their bedroom. Gosh, her ass looked fine in that thing. He knew he was a lucky man. A lucky man indeed.

Rachel pulled up next to their front door with a little extra pep in her step. 

“Mommy. You look hot.” Bowyn, who was standing just beside the door, said.

Rachel loved the innocence of her daughter. Her naughty mind instantly assumed that ‘hot’ meant ‘sexy’, but then quickly realized that she was actually just talking about her sweaty skin and probably wild hair.

“Oh it’s okay sweetie. Daddy was just teaching me how to do a few things.” She said to the little girl. “Let’s see who’s at the door, shall we?”

When Rachel opened the door, she was not met by a delivery person.

“Alexis? Hi! What are you doing here so late?” She looked down at her watch and it was well past school hours now.

“We need to talk.” Alexis said, taking a few steps in the house. 

When Alexis had made it inside, she looked the English teacher up and down, head to toe. Skimpy outfit. Tiny t-shirt that didn’t even come to the woman’s waist. Her thong… had a very evident wet spot right near the bottom of the crotch. “Mrs. Hulme, did you… you didn’t...

Mrs. Hulme smiled a little, knowing that Alexis had just connected the dots.

“Did Jaimey give you a tiny man today? Anything?” Alexis asked, her speaking now much faster than it had been a second earlier.

“She actually did! The thoughtful girl gave me a brilliant man.” Mrs. Hulme replied. She sounded just like someone who had just had a world of fun and might be about to have it again.

“Where is he? He’s one of your students. It’s a long story, but I need him right now.” Alexis said, her voice stern and assertive. She took a step towards the woman, eyes locked.

“Well I’m sorry sweetie but he’s probably long gone by now.” Mrs. Hulme said, hardly a hint of worry in her voice.

Alexis’ eyes softened at those words. Gone?

“What did you do? Well I know what you did. Double check!” Alexis bellowed at the woman, seeing that the wet spot was growing in size. It was fresh.

“Fine, fine. Geez.” Mrs. Hulme said. “Bowyn, can you please go up to your room? I’ll bring you a treat when I’m finished here!”

“Okay Mommy. Bye bye!” Bowyn said, waving to Alexis, before hopping up the stairs.

Mrs. Hulme pulled the bottom of the thong to the side, exposing her precious privates. Alexis couldn’t believe what she was seeing. There was a wild mixture of red and white fluids. What if the kid had become one of those smears. She felt sick to her stomach. Mrs. Hulme plunged two of her fingers into her pussy, driving out a wad of thick white fluid in the process. When her facial expressions suddenly changed, Alexis began to have a little bit of hope.

“You might be in luck.” Mrs. Hulme said as she pulled out her fingers and revealed a few bodies and a few pieces of others.

Alexis scanned the remains. Not that one, he was too fat. That one was a woman, definitely not him. Him!

“That one!” Alexis screamed as she grabbed the tiny student out of Mrs. Hulme’s hand. He was absolutely drenched and barely recognizable. She brushed away some of the fluids from his face. He was battered and bruised pretty good, but she was certain that was him. He wasn’t breathing though.

“I-” Alexis started but then wasn’t sure what to say to Mrs. Hulme. There was so much she wanted to say but this wasn’t the time. There would be a time. She had to get him to safety. But before she could leave, Mrs. Hulme said something to her.

“Let’s not tell Taylor, excuse me, Ms. Johnson about this. Okay? Otherwise there will be trouble.” 

Alexis didn’t bother responding to that. She was going to tell Ms. Johnson about this. Instead she spun on her heels and rushed out of the house. She flew down the large rock steps, taking a few at a time, and bolted across the asphalt driveway to where her car was parked. She threw the door wide open and searched desperately for her equipment in the console. There! 

“Come on, come on, please breathe!” She begged, holding tiny Brayden in her hand while she sat in the driver’s seat, working feverishly to try and revive the boy using her tiny medical instruments.

“Uhh!” The boy suddenly jerked and started coughing. His body expelled more fluid than she thought his tiny body could hold. The top of her thigh was becoming a mess but right now, she didn’t mind. He was alive. 

“Thanks for the training, Ms. Johnson.” Alexis said to herself.

Alexis leaned back into the seat, her heart racing, and took a long, deep sigh. 
End Notes:

You made it :) I'm really hoping to get the next chapter out next weekend just because I want to get into a regular flow and I know Part 2 might not be to everyone's taste. It's crazy how fast time flies though. Chapters 10, 11, and 12 are sort of one mini story to build up the cast. I think the world has expanded quite a bit from where it was before. I'm pretty excited about what's to come. I think I've got the main points of the story planned out, so now we get the fun task of filling in all the juicy bits :)

Chapter 12, Week 6: Thank you, Alexis by AprilMJ
*Knock knock knock*

Alexis stood on a large stone porch facing a large, dark-stained, solid wooden door with a beautiful glass oval window in the centre. As she stood, still as a statue, nervous for what this encounter might entail, she could feel her right pocket rustling. After everything she had learned in the last few hours, there was no way she was leaving the tiny boys alone. From now on, wherever she went, they went too. She did feel a little bad for them though. Unfortunately for them, today was a skinny jeans kind of day. The cool fall air was just starting to replace the hot and humid air from the summer and that was quickly meaning the end of loose pants and tiny shorts. The boys certainly wouldn’t have much room for maneuverability down there but at least they were safe.

Noah was feeling quite the opposite though. He knew Alexis was on a mission to try and save Brody from certain death, but he couldn’t see as much as a small glimmer of light raining in from the top of the pocket he, Gatlin, and Brayden were currently lodged inside. That didn’t matter right now though. For even though he couldn’t see anything, he knew he was plastered against Alexis’ body. The Alexis. Her flowery, fresh scent and every move she made sent goosebumps surging through his skin. His mind even knew that they probably weren’t far from her precious mystery. Even though they had all almost died today, this moment was making up for it all. She could squeeze them all she wanted and he’d never complain. He couldn’t wait to be regrown and actually get to talk to her again. For real this time, he reminded himself. But before he got into that, he had so many questions that he would ask first.

“Well if it isn’t sexy Lexi!” The redhead, Shelby, said as she opened the door and smiled brightly at Alexis who returned the gesture with an intense stare. The girl had changed into a pair of loose, flowy purple shorts and a white t-shirt with a small pink flower on the front between her breasts. 

“Cut the crap Shelby, I know all about what happened today.” Alexis said with a hint of ice in her voice. “Where is he?”

“Whatever are you talking about, Ms. Aggressive?” 

“Please. You and I both know you’re too smart for your own good. The boy. The student.” 

“Oh yes, he was quite the delight.” Shelby said, hanging on each word to really sell it. “You want a turn? I’m sorry, but you’re probably too late. He’s been squirming less and less with each passing minute. I’m sure he’s quickly running out of time. He put up a wonderful fight though. Really got my engine running!”

“What do you want for him?” Alexis asked, knowing that was the only way she was going to save the little guy.

“Something good. No, better than good!” Shelby said quickly. “I want another.”

Alexis paused, hesitating. She only had one. A pretty good one. Did she want to give him up? What was she doing, this was a student! Maybe...

“Come on Shelby. He’s a student. Ms. Johnson’s student at that” Alexis said. 

“And yet he just happened to be in our changeroom today, completely unannounced. How could I ever know that he was a student? Students don’t do that and we all know how wonderful disposables are. So who would everyone believe? Me, or a tiny perv?” 

Checkmate.

“You are sick.” Alexis said.

“Hey, they had to have known what would happen. Tinies are tinies after all.”

“Fine. I don’t have him with me but he’s at my house.” Alexis said but was quickly interrupted before she could continue.

“Shotgun!” Shelby said, grabbing her purse from a bench inside the door and pushing her way past the taller Alexis, heading straight for Alexis’ car.

----

The car ride wasn’t overly long but it was very quiet. Quiet and tense. The boys never dared to whisper even a peep. Perhaps it was just the atmosphere between the girls or maybe it was because they knew, past the wall of fabric, Shelby was uncomfortably close to them. They could tell how serious things were just from Alexis’ stiff body. Alexis assumed Shelby was harbouring the tiny student somewhere in her crotch and didn’t want to stir things up and make it worse for the poor boy.

The boys felt Alexis’ body lean forward and then lurch back. They were here.

“He’s in my bedroom.” Alexis announced as the two girls stepped out of the car and walked inside, then upstairs to her room. The boys actually began to feel more nervous themselves. They were actually in Alexis’ home right now. The place they assumed she did only the most private of things.

The girls entered her bedroom and then stopped in front of a large wooden dresser. Alexis pulled out the drawer on the top right and revealed an assortment of brightly coloured undergarments, with a single tiny man curled up in the middle of it all. His tiny eyes squinted in the sudden bright light.

“You keep him in your panty drawer?! Naughty naughty, Alexis!” Shelby exclaimed, clearly amused by what she was seeing. Alexis let out a small, sheepish grin but didn’t say anything nor made eye contact with the other girl. Instead she locked eyes with the tiny man and smiled softly at him.  Alexis couldn’t help but think of all the memories she had made with the tiny man. As a lover he was lacking in more ways than one, but he had always been kind to her and she tried to reciprocate that. He was quite the gift from Ms. Johnson though, that was for sure. Though she never actually used him for the purpose he was sent for, he was often a simple moral booster. He was never “that” kind of man to her. No man has ever been “that” kind of man. He doesn’t deserve what was about to happen but it had to be done. It was either a disposable or a student.

Shelby reached for the tiny man just a few seconds after Alexis had opened the drawer. Without hardly even taking a good look at the man and before Alexis could have a chance to argue, Shelby peeled back the rear of her shorts, pulled open the rear of her thong, and let the tiny man free fall until he was nestled in between her two menacingly firm cheeks. Once there, she relaxed her entire body and, through the thin fabric of her shorts and undies, quickly pushed the man towards her body until she felt his smooth, naked body slide inside her rear. A moment later when she let her body stiffen and her puckered hole finished its snack, the man could no longer be felt nor heard.

“Shelby?!” Alexis screamed. She wanted to rip the tiny man out of the girl’s body and save the poor man’s life, but she knew she’d never get the student back if she did that. It was all happening so fast.

“Ooh, he’s not as squishy as he looks. Tough though, I’ll give him that.” Shelby replied, contorting her face as she squeezed her body, ensuring the man’s fate was sealed. “You can try and save him but he ain’t coming out until my body says it’s time.” 

Alexis paused. Even though she couldn’t actually see where her tiny man just went… she knew. “Okay… Now that you have him, please please please just give me the other one.” Alexis pleaded, feeling her lip beginning to quiver a little. She fought the urge though.

“Oh yeah! Alright.” Shelby said, having clearly forgotten about the tiny student. “Good thing I didn’t actually just stick my finger up there or else it’d be all yucky.”

Shelby reached down the front of her thong this time and, after digging around for a few seconds, revealed another tiny man sprawled out in the palm of her hand. Brody! The tiny man’s shirt had obviously been removed because his chest was bare. It was probably still lost somewhere inside Shelby’s body. The boy was still breathing though. He sure was wet and sticky, Alexis thought as she took the boy from Shelby’s hand and held him in her own.

“Until next time, Sexy Lexi!” Shelby said as she turned and started for the door, making sure she shook her bum as she walked away, teasing the poor other girl. “You should have some fun with him before you hand him back over to Ms. Johnson! Toodaloo!”

Him. Alexis knew who she was talking about and she thought it was almost evil that she hesitated in dismissing the idea. He doesn’t deserve that. They don’t deserve that. They may be tiny, but they’re not hers. 
End Notes:

We're back! Things have started to calm down a little now that we're through summer. At the suggestion of others, I'm going to experiment with posting smaller parts more regularily (planning for one each Saturday). I've got Chapter 12 finished and it's in three parts (1500 words for 1, 3500ish for 2, 2500ish for 3). I've been hard at work brainstorming ideas as well during the break. There are so many that I want to find a way to stitch into the story. Hope you enjoy! And thanks for sticking it out!

Chapter 12: Part 2 by AprilMJ
Noah, Gatlin, and Brayden could only hear the girls talking but it didn’t sound particularly good what was happening. Was Alexis going to “play” with them? For the first time, they actually heard nervousness in Alexis’ voice. Normally she was the kind of girl to cause your heartbeat to spike just by talking to her since she was so confident. What followed next surprised them even more though. Alexis actually began to cry. Not a full out sob kind of cry, just a gentle, soft cry. The boys froze in her pocket and remained in complete and utter silence until she was finished. 

When she had mustered the energy to move on, Alexis reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out the three tiny boys one by one. Noah actually welcomed the fresh air and the sunlight. As much as he enjoyed being ridiculously close to the beautiful girl, it was pretty hot and stuffy in the pocket. Her room was quite the sight to behold though. As his eyes focused, he saw that he had been placed down and was standing on a huge, expansive bed that had a fluffy light light blue comforter. All around he saw brilliant white finishes with light, baby blue accents. On the other side of the room was a matching bed. In between the beds against the far wall, beside the bedroom door, was a large white dresser with many belongings and make-up gadgets scattered on top. To the right of the dresser was a large closet that appeared to be full to the brim judging by the clothes trying to escape from the partially opened door. Between the beds, closer to them were two smaller white bedside tables and a window looking out to the forest beyond. The bed they were standing on actually had another large window just above it. Without Alexis being here, he knew this was a girls bedroom all the way. Two girls maybe since there were two beds.

When Noah looked over to his left a ways, he saw one of his good friends being dropped off.

“Brody!” He said and ran over the bouncy bed to meet his friend. “Are you okay?! What happened?”

“You don’t even want to know.” Brody said with a huff, clearly displeased by whoever had been his captor. 

“As much as I hate to ruin the reunion, we still have one more who’s unaccounted for.” Alexis said, looking down at the boys.

They all tilted their heads backwards to peer up at the giant girl. She was standing full height next to the bed and they were only at about crotch level with her. She was pretty. She smelled pretty. She sounded pretty. She looked pretty… She really was pretty in every way imaginable. Noah was trying hard to resist the urge to pop a hard one. He couldn’t help but imagine Alexis turning around, sitting down, and smothering them all in a blink of an eye. It would be the ultimate death.

“Gatlin, do you happen to remember the girl who took Calvin?” Alexis asked.

“I…” Gatlin stuttered. He was clearly in amazement at this big beautiful brunette as well. “She was blonde. Definitely blonde. She had a pretty big… umm…” He paused.

“It’s okay, say it. I won’t be offended or mad. I promise.” Alexis said.

“Butt. She had a big butt. She was pretty, tall, and skinny too. Kind of like you.” Gatlin said.

“Aww, you think I’m pretty?” Alexis said, making Gatlin blush. “Sorry. Do you remember anything else?”

“Umm. She had green eyes. Very green eyes. Just like you!”

“Hmm. Interesting. Well while you keep thinking, I’m going to find you some clothes.” Alexis said, reminding Gatlin that he was still standing in his birthday suit after his encounter with Allison in the bathroom. Embarrassment suddenly flooded his world, but at the same time he noticed something he hadn’t seen until now.

“Wait.” Gatlin said suddenly. “Who’s that in that picture?” He asked, looking at a picture frame that was propped up on the far bedside table. 

“Oh, that’s my sister. Allison.” Alexis said, bringing the picture over to the boys so they could get a closer look. 

The boys all shuddered and stared at the girl in the picture. Alexis noticed the fear building in their eyes.

“Do you know her?” She asked.

“A little too well.” Noah replied and recounted the highlights of their adventure in the changeroom while Alexis worked on fashioning some tiny clothes for Gatlin. She was now totally in the loop on everything they had done and seen.

“You poor things!” Alexis cried. “So you’re sure that Allison has your friend?”

“Pretty sure.” Gatlin said.

“Okay, well she should probably be home soon so I’ll stick around for a bit and see if we can catch her.” Alexis said. “What do you think?” She asked, holding up a bright pink cotton tunic that she had made from a pair of her panties. “I know it may not be the most glamorous thing, but it should get the job done for now.”

“Thank you, Alexis. Looks great.” Gatlin said, taking the tiny tunic from the girl's huge fingers. Noah suddenly wished he was the one getting to wear a pair of panties as a full body suit. The fabric smelled of her.

“I have one question while we wait.” Alexis said. “Why were you in the changeroom to begin with?”

All four of their hearts sank together. How were they supposed to answer that without sounding like complete perverts. Even though they knew they were.

“Well… we… uh…” Noah couldn’t quite find the words. There was no lying to this giant girl. He knew she was far too smart for them. He knew that by the glint in her eyes. Almost like she knew the answer before she even asked the question. “To be honest, we really just wanted to see something we had never seen before. Girls, to clarify. We figured if nobody saw us while we were little, nobody would even know to care. But, well, then things quickly spiraled out of control…” Noah said, hanging his head.

Alexis smiled and chuckled. “I don’t blame you.” Noah looked up, surprised by her response. “What’s that look for? Boys are curious creatures. We all know that. That’s what makes them so interesting. After all, girls kinda like a bad boy.” She said, winking at them with her big eyelashes. Noah’s heart melted and relief washed over him. She wasn’t mad!

“I don’t even know what to say.” Noah said.

“Say no more! You’ve got the memory now. Learn from the mistakes but don’t let it become a memory that’ll haunt you for the rest of your life. Nobody’s dead yet. A few scrapes and bruises will heal. As long as Allison doesn’t do something she’ll regret, there’s been no harm done. Turn it into a happy memory. Those kind will serve you well in life, just as the lessons will. Just don’t ever try spying on me!”

They sat in silence for a few seconds, waiting for Alexis’ sister to come back home, when Brayden spoke up.

“Alexis?”

“Yes?”


“First, thanks for saving my life.” Brayden said, mustering an intimated smile. “But, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble, there’s someone else back at Mrs. Hulme’s house, who I was hoping you might be able to rescue too. I lost her grip at one point and then I never saw her again after I blacked out. Candice is her name. She’s a pretty tall blonde. Tall, at least, to us.”

Alexis sighed. “Even though Mrs. Hulme has a lot of tinies, I think I know who you’re talking about and I don’t think I can do anything. Have you met a brunette by the name of Jaimey yet?”

The boys all nodded their heads yes. Noah could still remember that girl’s butt and the crushing force it had while he was being sandwiched to near death.

“Well, if I’m thinking of who you’re thinking of, the blonde you’re referring to belongs to Jaimey. She’s actually a pretty well known tiny girl. Her parents are incredibly wealthy, far more than mine, so they can afford gifts like tiny Candice. So that’s why it’s not as simple as me just storming in there and taking her. Maybe you don’t know this yet, but under law she actually belongs to Jaimey and stealing her would be the same as stealing her car. They literally nanotag their butts. But like a car, Jaimey can lend her tinies to whoever she wants. Obviously if I were to accidentally step on the tiny thing… I mean person, that would be completely different. But no, I can’t just pluck her out and bring her home to you. Sorry.” Alexis explained. “You guys don’t really know much about the world, do you?” 

The boys looked at each other and knew they were coming to the same realization. Ms. Johnson and Alexis are right. The world is a very dangerous place for tiny people and they really have no idea about any of the finer details. 

“So…” Brayden started again, “are tiny people just toys to you? Nothing but things that are to be killed for pleasure? Why are they even allowed to do that?” There was a heaviness in the room now.

“To some, yes, unfortunately.” Alexis said. “There are women out there who have no respect for any tiny people, no matter if they’re disposables or personals. Mrs. Hulme for example. If I hadn’t got there when I did, she probably would’ve chewed you to pieces and swallowed you with no trace of evidence. That’s what I’ve heard has happened to others in the past… Not students though, mind you. You’re the first for that. I do know they’ve been trying to conceive for a while so that’s probably why they were extra… feisty with you. Just don’t ever end up in a situation like that again because I may not be there to save you. And they’re allowed to do it because they’re allowed to do it. Right now there is really no protection for tiny people unless someone does something to one you own. Other than that it’s fair game. Others kill them because it’s fun. Some kill them because they know they’ll be dead anyways, so may as well make the final moments enjoyable. The last one is most applicable though because once someone is permanently tiny, their life is all about giving and receiving love until it’s over.” 

“Why did the girls in the changeroom treat us the way they did then? I mean, they literally tried to kill all of us, sometimes several times! They had to have known we were students. I’ve seen them multiple times, surely they’ve seen us before.” Brayden asked.

“Maybe they did know and maybe they didn’t. But you were tiny men and they’re all horny teenage monsters who would do anything for some release. You can’t tell me you’ve never felt that same urge for lust.” Alexis said with a grin. “You should be thankful you’re all alive. Not that long ago they dropped someone in a toilet and then all used it without flushing. That one wasn’t pretty and I can’t imagine it was a wonderful way for the poor guy to go. Once you’re labelled a disposable, you’re really just a toy.” The boys cringed.

“Hey, that’s another question I had. Who was that other tiny man they found? He wasn’t with us. Was he a disposable?” Brayden asked.

“I have no idea.” Alexis said. “But if I had to guess, it was probably one of Ms. Johnson’s disposables. Sometimes she’ll hide one in the changeroom in the morning for us to find. I guess that also answers your earlier question. They may have thought you were just Ms. Johnson’s disposables. Though they should’ve known she never leaves more than one.”

“I have a question.” Brody announced. “That tiny man you swallowed on our first day. Did you enjoy that? If so, why were you so sad when the redhead took your other tiny man just now.” Noah shot a glare at Brody, trying to signal that was too personal a question, but it was too late. Noah did actually want to know the answer to that though.

Alexis paused and tried to think of an honest answer that would satisfy the boys who were now all staring at her intently.

“Well, to be honest, I have desires just like everyone else and that tiny had already been labelled. We’re all human. But I don’t enjoy making tiny people suffer. There are a lot of tiny people out there who deserve what they get, but that doesn’t mean it needs to be turned into a long and painful endeavour. Nobody really deserves that. So, Brody, that’s why I was so sad. I know that, right now, Shelby is putting that poor guy through hell. He might be dead within the hour or he might be dead within the week. Either way, he’s going to have a very very unpleasant end.”

The paused sat there in silence. They knew Alexis meant every word of what she just said because her eyes had started to turn to mist again. After the others had looked away from their saviour, Noah was the last one to be looking at the girl and Alexis looked back at him. Their eyes locked. He wondered what she saw in him. Just by looking at her he felt like he knew everything about her. Strong and confident, but vulnerable like the rest of them. There was so much determination in those green eyes. Then she smiled and Noah’s entire body blushed red and he was forced to look away. It was like taking in too much sunlight all at one. The sun can be so beautiful, but so so powerful. 

As everyone sat in silence again, Noah’s mind wandered every which way. How much longer until he was able to go home? Would Alexis strip down in front of them if he asked? Right now she was still leaving everything to the imagination. Did she use the toilet with that tiny man at school or was she just a bystander? Did Sadie? Why would anyone want to be tiny? Weirdly though, he thought he might know the answer to the last one.

*Ding*

Everyone except Alexis jumped in fear as her phone sprang to life inside her pocket.

“Scaredy cats.” Alexis sighed as she pulled out her phone. “Good news! Ms. Johnson says that Trevor is at the hospital now, is being treated but is stable alert, and doesn’t have life threatening injuries! He’s in the best of hands now but they won’t know what kind of recovery he’ll make until later.”

The boys cheered and breathed a collective, long sigh of relief. So they all made it out alive after all.

“You have no idea how relieved I am. And I’m so happy for all of you. But we still have one more to go. He obviously made it out of the changeroom alive, but he’s a long way from safe. I’m going to see if I can find Allison. In the meantime, I need somewhere safe to store all of you in case she or my parents come home…” Alexis pondered where to put them all. “A drawer is no good since Allison uses them all too and won’t be expecting you. I know somewhere that will be nice and comfortable!”

Alexis picked up Noah, Gatlin, Brayden, and Brody and carried them a short ways across the soft landscape until they were being carefully deposited inside a pillowcase. Alexis’ pillow.

Noah watched her hand retreat out of the large white, fluffy cavern, and left them all laying on a white cloud.

“Try to get some rest in there. Nobody will be able to see you but you might be able to see out. I’ll be back soon.” Alexis said and left the room. She was right. Although it was difficult to see through the thin pillowcase that had settled on top of them, it was actually very possible.
End Notes:

These smaller chapters are definitely more manageable. Not sure I'd want to be a reader though. So many small snippets of a huge picture haha

Chapter 12, Part 3 by AprilMJ
After about 30 minutes since Alexis had left and just as Noah was beginning to nod off to sleep, he heard a crash come from off in the distance. A door. Alexis must be home already, he thought. Maybe she found her sister already. But now Noah could hear feminine voices chatting. Although muffled, they didn’t sound down or distraught. They sounded… happy and excited and familiar.

A few minutes later he heard footsteps pounding up the staircase and then not a moment later, three girls came bounding in the bedroom, their bedroom, sending tremors through the entire room. Noah knew all of them. Two not particularly well… but the third very well. Allison, Noelle, and Sadie. A trio of blondes. Allison was of course Alexis’ sister, as they had just confirmed. Noelle, the pretty yet overly conservative girl from Noah’s bus. And Sadie. His sister. In a perfect world, he’d be ecstatic about three pretty girls entering a private bedroom while they were completely oblivious of them, but now, after all they’d been through... Now the intensity just shot up ten fold. His heart began to throb in his chest as he watched them through the pillowcase.

“Alexis?!” Allison screamed at the top of her lungs. The girls all fell silent as they stood in the middle of the room beside the white dresser. The empty house made no reply. There was no Alexis within earshot. “See, she’s not home.” Allison declared.

“So what did you want to show us?” Noelle asked. Noah was awestruck by her voice. This was the first time he had ever actually heard her speak and her voice was marvelous. High but clear. He reckoned she could sing beautifully. 

“Sit down and I’ll show you.” Allison said. 

The girls did as they were told and each took a seat on Alexis’ bed. The same bed the boys were on. Noelle sat down first and was near the foot of the bed. Her weight didn’t affect them much other than send a few shockwaves through their bodies. Sadie on the other hand excitedly threw herself down, much closer to the boys’ pillow than Noelle. Her weight sent the pillow up into the air for a brief second and then settled back into its original position. She now sat just a short ways away. Her slim side figure was clearly visible as she sat cross legged on the side of the bed, eyeing Allison across from her. 

“Here he is!” Allison announced as she withdrew her hand from the depths of her panties, revealing a tiny boy laying in the palm of her hand. Calvin.

“Whoa! Is he one of the ones who was at school today?” Sadie asked with wide eyes.

“Yep! He’s actually pretty tough too. Lasted the whole day with hardly a scratch!” Allison said.

“Have you… you know.” Sadie asked while using her two hands to make a sign. Noah wasn’t quite sure he knew what she was trying to say but then it clicked. Her left hand had made an ‘O’ shape while her right index finger was pushed and pulled, inside and out of the circle. Guess his sister wasn’t as innocent as he thought she was.

“No but I actually really want to. I’m not sure when I’ll be able to do it though. Alexis will freak if she finds out I brought one of them home. She was going on about them being students but the more I thought about it, the less it made sense. Students? Really? I’ve never seen nor heard of tiny students ever escaping from Ms. Johnson. Disposables and personals are the only tiny people I’ve ever seen.” Allison said.

“What if he is a student?” Noelle asked.

Allison looked down at Calvin, deep in thought. Noah wasn’t sure what Calvin’s face was doing but it wasn’t helping his case of being discovered.

“I just won’t kill him. He’s kind of cute anyways. It’ll be a learning experience for him!” Allison said with a smile. The other girls let out giggles. “I highly doubt he’s actually a student though.”

“Think he would actually survive… us? Our bodies I mean. I’ve never used one like that before. How much can they take?” Noelle asked.

“Same. I’ve wondered that too, actually.” Sadie chimed in. 

“There’s only one way to find out. Do you mind?” Allison asked, rising from her bed, dropping Calvin on the place she was just sitting.

“Not at all. I’m super curious now!” Sadie said. “It’s not like we haven’t seen each other before.”

“Okay. Hey, are you going to the fall dance in a few weeks?” Allison asked while stripping her bottoms off and tossing them to the side with her foot.

“Maybe.” Sadie said. “I’m hoping Christian is going to ask me soon.”

“Ooh yeah, he’s pretty hot.” Allison said as the boys started to squirm a little at the sound of the girls talking about boys. “Say, your brother has a pretty cute friend. Black hair. Strong jaw. Do you know what his name is?” 

“Brayden I think.” Sadie replied. Noah looked over at Brayden and saw his new friend was beaming upon hearing that. “Why? Do you like him?” 

“He’s not bad actually. I’d probably do him even if he is a little young. We’re all young though.” Allison said, standing in the nude from the waist down now. Noah was in awe. In a way she was similar to Ms. Johnson in terms of her hips being very womanly, but Allison was totally shaven and had only a slit down the middle of her pussy. It was incredibly neat and tidy. If she did a 360 spin right now so he could take in her butt as well, he’d be in heaven. She did not though. The tease would continue.

“Even your brother isn’t that bad.” Allison said, running her finger through her womanhood, her finger now glistening in the sunlight. 

“Eww, too far.” Sadie said, laughing. 

“Alexis talks about him too, you know.” Noelle added. Noah’s ears perked up at that. Talks about him? In what way he wondered.

“He does have some nice friends. I’ll give him that.” Sadie conceded. 

“Alright little guy. Time to do some testing.” Allison said while rearranging her pillows. She stacked her two pillows on top of one another so there was a bit of height to it and then gently laid tiny Calvin in the middle of the top one. “Brace yourself.”

Allison then climbed up on top of her bed, crawled forward towards Calvin like a feline on the hunt, and straddled the tower of pillows with her body, sitting mere inches behind the tiny boy. Noah knew his classmate was now looking up at the girl’s monstrous body but he couldn’t help but feel aroused watching the beautiful teen work her magic. He couldn’t even see Calvin now that he was sunken into the depression Allison’s weight had made in the pillows. Her two large round cheeks behind her body made her waist look extremely small and tight. Although strong, firm and youthful, her bum jiggled a little with every movement she made. Her extra rear mass spilling out slightly to the sides as she put weight onto her behind. Looking down at the tower of pillows, she put a single finger to her mouth and made a soft “shh” sound. Noah looked across his bed and saw the other two girls were eyeing their friend with great curiosity.

Allison slid her entire body forward and leaned forward so the tiny man was wedged tightly between the soft pillow and her soft pussy. Calvin was in heaven. He was a little scared of her, but the sight before him made up for it. 

“Hold on little guy. This should be super fun. I’ve been so wet all day because of you.” Her voice almost seemed to purr. “I’m going to punish you, you bad boy.” Allison bit her lower lip and started rocking her body back and forth, dragging her body along his while being careful not to force him to bear her entire weight.

The girl was extremely heavy but she was doing a remarkable job of balancing the pressure. He reckoned this wasn’t her first time grinding against a pillow. She was well practiced and perhaps she was finally getting to put it to good use. 

“Ooh, yeah, get that clit!” Allison moaned as she dragged her body back and forth against the tiny man. Realistically, Calvin wasn’t even doing anything. He could hardly tell which way was up by this point. All he knew was her grinding was getting faster and she was pressing harder. The minutes began to wear on and by minute 10, nearly her entire body weight was being used to press herself against the tiny slave. A slave to her pleasure. By 15 she was in a full sweat and was breathing heavily, like a seasoned track star. By 20 he felt like he had become one with her body. He could no longer keep his eyes open for sweat and her fluids were filling every pore in his body. Her grinding was rapid fire now. Back and forth. Harder. Faster. His skin was beginning to burn even though her body was lubricating him furiously. 

“Ahh!” Allison screamed and she thrust into the pillow one final time, the hardest she’d ever done before. “Get it tiny man! Love me harder!” With that his body was coated even more with her fluids. She was exploding in ecstasy and even amongst the chaos and the pain, he knew he was the reason. It filled him with ultimate joy.

When she was finished, Allison rolled herself off the pillow and lay on her back, trying to catch her breath. Calvin was peeled off the pillow by Allison’s body and then remained stuck to the goddess’ crotch. Neither one could hardly move a muscle. Calvin felt broken yet perfect at the same time as Allison’s fluids were gluing him to her body. 

“Wow. That was amazing. You guys should try that.” Allison said to her friends on the other bed. Allison couldn’t even think about moving and stared endlessly at the ceiling above. 

“Let Noelle try now!” Sadie said as Allison was panting hard, trying to recover. Noah felt his heart jump. His sister wanted to put his classmate through that all over again?

“I… I don’t know if I can do that.” Noelle said hesitantly. 

“It’s super easy.” Allison said in between breaths. “Back and forth. Just enough pressure to hit all the good spots, but be careful not to smush him… As hot as that would be.” Allison then reached down the length of her body, peeled tiny Calvin off her, and tossed him across the room like a ball and into Noelle’s awaiting hands. Noah only got a glimpse of his classmate, but he was pretty sure he saw a few liquid droplets fly off of him while he was soaring through the air. Noah wasn’t sure if that was his sweat, Allison’s sweat, or Allison’s… who knows what.

“But that means he’d have to see… me.” Noelle said, staring down at the man who was cupped between her soft hands.

“Do you mean no man, not even a tiny man, has ever seen you naked before?” Allison asked, surprised.

“No.” Noelle replied quietly. There was admiration sparkling in her eyes now as she eyed Calvin. There was innocent hunger in her eyes. 

“Well somebody’s about to lose their tiny man virginity today!” Allison cried. “He’s all yours. I don’t need him back. Consider it my gift to you.” Noelle just smiled and didn’t bother looking up from the tiny man in front of her. She was transfixed on him.

Noelle stepped off the bed, set tiny Calvin down on the pillow that was housing Noah and his friends, moved the pillow into the spot where she was just sitting, and slowly moved her hands down to her crotch without ever breaking eye contact with him. Noah began to panic as he was thrown to one side by Noelle’s actions. This was bad. She was about to do to his pillow as Allison had just done to hers except Noelle had no idea they were there and wouldn’t know to be careful. He was about to whisper to Calvin who was less than 10 feet away, separated only by the thin fabric of the pillowcase, but Noelle stole away his attention.

Noelle pinched the zipper on her skinny jeans and gently pulled it down, revealing a small part of a brilliant pink pair of underwear just inside the tunnel. Calvin was about to be a very lucky boy. After the zipper had been pulled all the way to the bottom with an arousing *zip*, Noelle lifted her shirt up to the top of her jeans and began to slowly unhook her belt and button. Noah caught a few small, quick looks at her midriff and saw just how tight it was. Allison had a tiny bit extra in that area, but Noelle’s was as smooth as satin. 

*Crash!*

The girls and boys all jumped in unison at a loud sound from off in the distance. The door again. Shortly thereafter, Noah heard footsteps pounding up the staircase. Somebody was home. He prayed it was Alexis as badly as he wanted to see more of Noelle. The three girls started to panic. Sadie stiffened and sat straight up. Allison used her arm to wipe the sweat off her face and try to settle her hair down. But Noelle had a tiny man to deal with and she had 5, maybe 10 seconds to do it. She quickly pulled up her zipper with a sharp “zzzip”, brushed her shirt down over her pants, and then gently, but forcefully threw herself into a cross-legged sitting position… directly on top of their pillow. 

It all happened so fast. One second Noah and his friends were admiring the beautiful blonde, the next they were watching a giant light wash, jeans-clad butt descending on top of them. At first they were all in shock, but then the weight really started to sink in. It felt like they were being run over by a truck. Noah knew they weighed nothing compared to these girls, but this was quickly putting it into perspective. Maybe if he was between her cheeks like Calvin was, he’d fare better… but he couldn’t be that lucky. After all, she knew to be careful with Calvin but had no idea the rest of them were underneath her. His chest felt like his lungs had completely collapsed and now only his ribs were straining to keep his body from flattening. Every movement Noelle made, no matter how subtle, made his body scream. It wasn’t necessarily a sharp pain, just more of a panic as he tried to raise his chest and allow fresh air into his body. He was extremely thankful for this pillow. Had this been a solid floor, he knew the tight, firm teenage body of Noelle wouldn’t cut him any breaks. Thank goodness this wasn’t Allison though. Maybe Noelle has the firmer bottom and that was worse though… His mind wasn’t even thinking straight anymore. He just prayed she wouldn’t bounce or put any more weight on them. He wasn’t sure they could take much more without popping. What was Sadie thinking? He knew she was right there! They were going to suffocate until this girl!

“What are you doing?!” Alexis screamed as she walked into the room. Noah couldn’t hear much more than a muffle, but he knew it was Alexis. “Get off my pillow! Right now!” Alexis ran forward and practically tossed Noelle off of them. After all, she was the only one who knew where they were. “Who’s this? Is he one of yours?” She asked, picking up Calvin from the pillow. He was especially warm to the touch after being used by Allison and flattened by Noelle.

Nobody answered her.

“Do you realize who this is?” Alexis asked. “He’s one of Ms. Johnson’s students. Oh, you fools… I’ve spent all day trying to track them all down and here you are just playing with this one. I even told you!”

“I… Didn’t know.” Noelle managed, her face turning white.

“Actually?” Allison asked.

“Yes! Did you… You didn’t.” Alexis gasped.

“Well, not… fully.” Allison replied.

“Congrats sis’.” Alexis said with sarcasm. “You just lost your virginity to one of Ms. Johnson’s students. You better hope she never finds out.”

Allison could only look down at the floor. Just by the tone and assertiveness in her voice, she knew now that Alexis had been telling the truth all along. She wasn’t just out to get her man. He was actually Ms. Johnson’s.

“I think we better go home now.” Noelle said.

“Don’t hang your heads too low.” Alexis said. “You two didn’t know.”

----

“See you tomorrow Gatlin!” Noah said as he waved goodbye to his friend from Alexis’ car.

With Allison now in the loop, she had stayed home watching them while Alexis went to get Ms. Johnson’s tech to regrow all the boys. Allison never said a word to them and they didn’t say anything to her. They already knew the girl far too well. When Alexis did return and regrew them, they said goodbye to the bedroom and to Allison and let Alexis drive each of them home. Home.

Noah now sat in the front passenger sheet, beside the pretty teen who had saved their lives more than once today. It was strange though. They had spent all day the size of a Lego figurine, and now he was suddenly taller than Alexis. Granted not by much, but just a little. His throat felt so dry and his mind was spinning. What was he supposed to do now that it was just them. He felt like she deserved a reward or something.

“Thanks for everything today, Alexis. I mean it. You saved us.” Noah said.

“Don’t mention it.” Alexis said. “Even though Ms. Johnson may not agree, I thought what you did was actually pretty cool. I’ve been working for Ms. Johnson for a few years now and you’re the first ones who have done something like that. But the real question is… did you like what you saw? What will you remember the most?” Alexis glanced over at Noah and gave him a mischievous smirk.

His face turned red. What could he say that wouldn’t make him look like a fool. “Let’s just say that there was more than one unforgettable sight today. Some I’d like to forget. Others I won’t be able to.” He said with a soft laugh as Alexis returned it and smiled back. 

“You guys really are wild.” Alexis said, laughing more. Noah agreed with her. They were wild. Wild and crazy. “You know they all look up to you. I’ve seen it over and over already. They trust you and you put them first every time even if it might embarrass you.” 

To him? “I guess I’ve never really noticed that before. We’re friends. It’s what friends should do for each other.” Noah said. Did his friends really think of him like that? Maybe. Did Alexis? His heart sputtered to life like an old car engine at that thought.

“Well here we are. Thanks for the company.” Alexis said, pulling into Noah’s driveway. “Don’t worry too much about today. I can handle Ms. Johnson.”

“Thanks Alexis. I…” Noah paused. “I just want to thank you again. You’re a lifesaver.”

Alexis smiled at him. “You’re welcome. See you at the next class!” 

“Goodnight, Alexis.”

“Goodnight, Noah.”

With that, Alexis pulled away, leaving Noah standing in his driveway, watching her car drive away until it disappeared into the distance. 

“Your smile.” Noah whispered to the cool air. “I’ll remember your smile from today the most. That’s what I’ll remember.”

----

“Hello?” A woman’s voice asked on the other side of the telephone.

“Hey girl! Long time no talk.” Ms. Johnson said into the phone.

“Tay tay!” The voice screamed excitedly into the phone. “What’s up?”

“I know you’re swamped with work right now but I have something that might interest you. Are you available in three weeks? I’ll pick up the plane ticket and you can stay with me. I could use you.” Ms. Johnson asked. The voice paused.

“Taylor, I would literally do anything for you. You never disappoint. Name the time and I’ll be there. Say, how have you been? How’s school? It’s been forever.”

“Honestly, it’s been quite the day. You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” Ms. Johnson replied.

“I’m all ears. Lay it on me.”
Story Teaser by AprilMJ
So I haven't finished writing the next chapter yet but I didn't want to completely miss my weekend quota... So here are the planned titles for all the chapters that have and will come. I spent a while reorganizing my story plan, so I think this is going to be pretty accurate, with some possible tweaks here and there. Hopefully this will serve as a teaser while we wait for the next chapter to arrive :) Think of it sort of like a teaser for a new TV show season and these are the episode titles (not including the "parts" of each chapter). I was planning on getting to the outstanding reviews tomorrow (Thanks to those who have sent some in!) but I think in my messing around I may have accidently deleted the previous chapters' comments (oops). If you happen to remember what you said, feel free to post again, or I'll just try to remember what I read (sorry). I’ve really enjoyed hearing from those “offline” and the great ideas that everyone has! I feel like this story has almost limitless potential and probably deserves the attention of a writer far more experienced than myself lol. It was never really my intention to have broad story that covered a multitude of different scenarios, but between my ideas doc that has blown to unorganizable proportions and the positive support I’ve been getting, I think by the end of it there will be something for everyone. We’ve seen a lot of pretty cruel and dangerous scenarios, but those will eventually start to balance out a little (at no cost to action and suspense, mind you). Death, though, is most likely inevitable for someone(s). I'll likely remove this "teaser chapter" next weekend when the next chapter is posted. I think I’ve met the 500 word limit for this week now :) Thanks for everyone's continued support!

1. The Beginning
2. W1: Welcome Class
3. W2L1: Women’s Clothing
4. W2: High School Life
5. W3L2: The Female Body
6. W3: A Night with Ms. Johnson
7. W4L3: Puberty
8. W5L4: Bodily Fluids
9. W5: After School
10. W6L5: Spy Time
11. W6: Mrs. Hulme
12. W6: Thank you, Alexis
13. W7L6: Pleasure
14. W7: Detention
15. W7: Teacher’s Pets
16. W7: Girls Night Out
17. W7: The Student
18. W7: Who’s Left
19. W8L7: OBGYN
20. W8: Gym
21. W8: The Cheerleader
22. W9L8: Midterms
23. W9: Ryan vs _____
24. W9: Liam vs _____
25. W9: Brody vs _____
26. W9: Gatlin vs _____
27. W9: Brayden vs _____
28. W9: Noah vs _____ 
29. W9: Debrief & Celebrate 
30. W10L9: Bodily Differences
31. W10: Tutoring 
32. W10: Reading Buddy
33. W10: Work 
34. W11L10: Healthy Living
35. W11: Shopping
36. W12L11: Female Fitness
37. W12: The Forgotten
38. W12: Sadie
39. W12: Home with the Holmans
40. W13L12: Relationships 
41. W13: Art Attack
42. W13: Camping Trip
43. W14L13: Sexual Abuse
44. W14: Snow 
45. W15L14: Makeup and Beauty
46. W16: Christmas 
47. W17: To the Tropics
48. W18L15: Pregnancy and Childbirth. 
49. W18: University
50. W18: The Championship
51. W19L16: Conception and Contraception 
52. W19: Take Home Lesson
53. W20L17: Sex
54. W20: Ms. Johnson’s Home
55. W20: Sex Ed
56. W20: Date Night
57. W21: Final Exams
Chapter 13, Part 1: Pleasure by AprilMJ
As Noah walked through the halls of the school, towards the classroom that was quickly becoming famous amongst his cohort, the hair on his neck was beginning to stand. There it was. Not the classroom, but the room beside the classroom. The place where so much had gone wrong in such a short period of time. On one hand he had amazing memories that made him smile. Girls. There had been so many girls in the changeroom. Some clothed, some partially, others definitely not. All of them boner-inducingly beautiful, yet different in every way. But those same wonderful girls had nearly killed all of them. He could still feel his lungs collapsing in on themselves as he was sandwiched between the petite blonde, Aleasha, and the pretty brunette, Jaimey. Each of their more youthful bums even tighter and firmer than Ms. Johnson’s. A minute longer or one butt bounce and he wouldn’t be here today. Alesha had such a boney, firm butt but Noah was still convinced that if someone like Allison teamed up with Jaimey, they would’ve either annihilated him or simply suffocated him. If they had’ve started twisting and grinding on him… he didn’t want to go there. Yet as horrifying as it was, it was also exhilarating. It made him feel alive. Maybe it wouldn’t have been such a bad way to go. Would he do it again if given the chance? Maybe if he was a horny monster with no self control. Depends on how cute the girl is. He giggled a little to himself at that thought. 

Noah finished admiring the plain girls’ changeroom door and strode into Ms. Johnson’s classroom. It felt like an eternity since they had been here! One thing was for sure. He would never abandon Ms. Johnson or Alexis ever again. They were special and deserved his appreciation, that he now understood. He had been a fool for ever thinking otherwise. Noah was early to class but so was everyone else. At least they hadn’t forgotten that. He hoped that Ms. Johnson would arrive soon and exterminate the butterflies that were flying around his stomach. Did she know everything they had done? Would she do anything to them? Would she punish them? Kill them even? None of them had ever wronged Ms. Johnson before and this time they had clearly gone beyond her warnings. She didn’t seem like someone to just let things go. Noah took a seat in between Brayden and Calvin, with Gatlin, Ryan, and Brody sitting just in the row in front of him. Trevor was nowhere to be found. 

“Hey man,” Noah started to Calvin, “how’s Trevor doing?” He wasn’t quite sure what else to say to the boy.

“Trev’s not too bad. A little beaten up still and one of his eyes is a little worse for wear, but overall he’ll be fine. He got to come back home a few nights ago. Docs said they’d done all they could do for him. He just needs rest. They say he’ll be able to return to normal life in a few weeks but part of me still feels bad for the guy. His life won’t ever be exactly the same.” Calvin replied, not bothering to look up at Noah. This was uncharacteristic of Calvin, who was usually outgoing and reckless. Today he seemed quiet and somber.

“It’s been bugging me all weekend.” Brayden said to Calvin over Noah’s shoulder, trying to inject some life into their classmate. “What was it like spending an entire day with Allison? Like, really? I mean, sex is awesome, probably the best actually, but you were the girl’s human panty liner for an entire day!”

“Let’s just say you better not be claustrophobic if you want to go in there.” Calvin said with a small grin. “It’s very hot, very humid, a little wet at times. Surprisingly, it doesn’t actually smell all that bad. I think that may have been because she had just showered and still smelled like soap though. The scariest part was late in the day. I must have been in there for a good couple of hours so by then I had definitely slipped pretty low on her body and her panties had really started to bunch up between her ass. So every time she moved or bent, they’d really dig into me and it felt like I was being sliced open. And at one point one of my arms got wedged between the side of her panties and her butt cheek… That was absolutely terrifying ‘cause it felt like she was going to rip it right out of its socket. I know I was fortunate to pull it back in. I did confirm one thing that day though. Pussy is worth every bit of effort you have.”

The boys all laughed at that. Noah looked around, embarrassed a little, hoping that Ms. Johnson hadn’t heard that. Thankfully she hadn’t arrived yet though. Realistically, she probably knew they thought that though. 

Speaking of Ms. Johnson… There she was now. The room fell absolutely dead silent the moment her heels made one click on the classroom floor. Noah’s jaw practically hit the floor. As did everyone else’s. If he thought the girls in the changeroom were pretty, or even that Ms. Johnson was pretty before, this was just something else. Surely, not even the greatest celebrity in the world could compare to the sight before their young eyes. Ms. Johnson effortlessly strode across the floor wearing a very expensive looking pair of black, very high heel stilettos and an even more expensive looking ankle-length black dress that had a near open back and loose pieces of fabric dangling between the front and back of her legs to accent her skin, while concealing just enough to keep them guessing. The front revealed a fair bit of cleavage. Far more than is technically allowed by the school’s dress code. All that, only to be paired with what Noah knew had to be the most enticing stocking set he had ever dreamt of, was peeping out from behind the dress. He desperately wanted her to remove her dress and fully reveal what was underneath. Surely those stockings were part of a rich lingerie set. It would only be fitting for a dress like that. While his eyes had been ogling at her body, he hadn’t even noticed her face. She had definitely applied a little bit of makeup today, but not much. She didn’t need it. Her hair was even more luscious today too. What could this lesson possibly be about. They had already done fashion. He wouldn’t necessarily mind doing it again though.

Ms. Johnson stopped, turned to the class, and then just leaned back against the wall and waved to them with a far too seductive smile. She didn’t say anything and neither did they. They just watched. A minute later Alexis entered the room. Noah thought his pants were going to burst open. Alexis was in a brilliant blue dress that fit snugly but exposed a small diamond area of her midriff and hung loosely around one of her legs that was so well toned it was ridiculous. Ms. Johnson was showing far more cleavage than Alexis was though, and Alexis’ dress didn’t show much of her back. The girl was a tad conservative. Nice, Noah thought. Alexis beamed at the attention she was getting but blushed quite a bit at the same time. Ms. Johnson definitely appeared more confident under all this attention. Noah wasn’t sure who to look at. They were both so great!

“We’re glad you like what you see!” Ms. Johnson said jokingly to the boys who returned her gaze with red faces. Ms. Johnson took a few steps forward and put a little extra effort into her heel clicks. “So you’re no doubt wondering what this lesson could possibly be about. Fine dining etiquette perhaps? Or ballroom dance lessons? Not quite. My goal with all this,” Ms. Johnson signaled to her attire, “is to get you all in the mood. And judging by your faces, I think we accomplished that and then some. That is lesson number one today. To please a woman. Make. Sure. She’s. In. The. Mood! You have no idea how important that is. If she’s in the mood, your battle is already half won. If you try to ram and crash your way through it, I guarantee you’re both going to be left disappointed. So today we answer a sliver of the question, how do you please a woman? Sure, you can please her by doing things around the house and being a gentleman, but I’m talking about in the bedroom when the clothes start coming off. And I want to be clear that there are many ways this can be done and it really depends on the person. As a tiny man, how do you make sure you live to see the next sunrise? How do you make her experience so breathtaking that she’ll never even consider going back to a normal sized man again? How do you make sure she wants you for the rest of her life? After all, if you suck in bed then you’ve got some big problems. Some imperfections are just fine, but you should know a thing or two. So does anyone know how to please a woman?” 

Noah looked at his classmates. Some blushed red, some just looked confused, and some probably didn’t even hear what she said. Noah figured he was probably in the first category. He had seen videos on the internet that he knew he wasn’t supposed to see and that gave him maybe a little bit of insight. He didn’t want to admit that though. And who knew if those videos were even remotely accurate. Brayden, who was sitting beside him, was sweating. Noah had heard about some of his adventures at Mrs. Hulme’s house. Clearly he knew how a man pleases a woman, but he had experienced that from the wrong perspective. One thing was consistent across the class though, everyone raised their hands. Not one person wanted to miss an opportunity with the classic perfection that was Ms. Johnson today. Even if it meant being wrong, it was worth the potential embarrassment. 

“By inserting something into her vagina?” Ryan asked after being pointed to by his teacher. Noah knew that was probably only partly correct. He was pretty sure there was more to it.

“Yes and no, Ryan. Perhaps you can help me experiment with that idea later.” Ms. Johnson winked at him. “For some girls, vaginal penetration certainly does feel very good. But there is actually an even more universal answer. Who’s next?” Ms. Johnson asked.

While Ms. Johnson was talking, Noah caught onto one thing that she said but before he could blurt out the answer, Brayden beat him to it.

“The clit!” Brayden yelled, not bothering to wait to be called. There was a murmur in the classroom now as some were upset that they weren’t called on first even though their hands were sky high.

“Very good, Brayden!” Ms. Johnson said. “But please raise your hand next time. A woman won’t tolerate a pushy tiny man in bed. And that’s actually one thing that I should mention before we get too far along since this is a critical point. When past generations would have sex, sometimes the girl would fake an orgasm just to make things end or to please her man. This isn’t as common anymore. As a tiny man, or even a normal one for that matter, girls expect to be brought to orgasm. That’s part of the reason why we’re holding this class. Tiny people die every day because they struggle to ‘make it happen’ for their partner. This isn’t meant to scare you, but it is meant to inform you.” Ms. Johnson explained. “This lesson will also be very important for your midterms and finals which are coming up fast! So let’s get into it. Alexis and I will shrink everyone and then we’ll move somewhere a little more comfortable.”

----

Noah and his classmates had been shrunk down, placed back into the same plastic container that Ms. Johnson had used before, and were then carried by their teacher across the school. Whenever they passed by a student or another teacher, Noah wondered what they thought of them. All those tiny people in Ms. Johnson’s grasp. Not to mention that a borderline supermodel was walking past them with arousingly clicky heels. He prayed she wouldn’t trip, especially going down the flight of stairs. She did not though. She was Ms. Johnson after all. Could she even do wrong? It was remarkable how experienced she seemed to be in these ridiculously high heels. Noah’s ankles hurt just thinking about them. He also wondered if the girls would consider stealing them. They were tiny after all and they wouldn’t be hard to conceal if Ms. Johnson looked away for even a split second. Maybe?

When they arrived at their destination, they were set down on a soft landscape that smelled fresh and clean. Like fresh laundry that had just come out of the dryer. They were in a bedroom… that wasn’t really a bedroom. This definitely wasn’t Ms. Johnson’s bed or else it would smell like her. There was a large bed against one wall, cabinets against another, and some tables scattered about the rest. This was the hospitality room. Noah had only been here once before and he was pretty sure this was where students learned how to make the bed and do the laundry, among other things. But was Ms. Johnson… the bed… that the hospitality student’s had unsuspectingly prepared for her… no. My my, she is a naughty lady. Noah was beginning to piece together the puzzle and he hoped he would have the opportunity to use Ms. Johnson and destroy the bed that had been put together so meticulously. 

Alexis leaned against the far wall by the door, carefully monitoring for passerbyers in the hallway through the window, while Ms. Johnson whistled softly to get their attention. 

“Today will be a lot of seeing and doing rather than listening and watching. It will be a little messy so I’ll give you the choice now of whether you want to keep your clothes on or take them off. Don’t be shy because I promise you’ve got nothing to be embarrassed about and there won’t be anything I haven’t seen already. This will be a common question at the start of our lessons moving forward. So get used to it.”

Noah’s heart began to thump. Did he really want to strip in front of Ms. Johnson and Alexis? Kind of but also not really. The boys eyed each other nervously. Some didn’t hesitate and stripping right down to their bare butts. Others looked defiant and wouldn’t be taking anything off. But most ended up stripping down to their underwear. Noah figured things would be getting wet pretty quickly so he ended up choosing the last option as well. So there they were. Some exposed for the girls to see, others remaining conservative and accepting whatever fate their clothes were now destined to.

“Very good. I’m glad to see that we’re starting to warm up to each other!” Ms. Johnson said. “So now we’re going to approach this class as if you find a goddess who is willing to do you a few favours… Others won’t be as kind.”

With that, Ms. Johnson gently put her left knee on the edge of the bed and hauled her massive body up to reign over the land of the bed and all the tiny citizens on it. When she was up, she stared down at them on all fours like a giant feline on the hunt. Her butt high in the air and face low towards them. They all had a clear view down the cleavage that could effortlessly swallow them all. Today Ms. Johnson also had a tiny silver necklace that hung between her breasts but there was no gem attached to it. It was just a small clasp that resembled an infinity symbol. Then she started to move towards them…

They were situated in the middle of the bed but that sure didn’t stop Ms. Johnson from crawling over top of them like a low flying jumbo jet. Her dress hung down and brushed against them like a huge silky curtain. It was teasing them. But just as she was nearly passed them, Noah felt himself slipping down. When he looked back, he saw a massive bare knee sunken inside a massive crater. He started to panic. What if she moved her knee and squashed him? He tried to grasp at anyone who could help him as he was quickly sliding down towards it, but everyone else was all too transfixed on her body to notice him slipping away from the group. Then, just as quickly as it started, Ms. Johnson picked up her knee and continued on. No harm done. While Noah lay on his back, recovering his breath after that hair raising experience, he was awestruck by the perfect black thong-clad butt he had ever seen that was zooming away from him. Realistically he could hardly even see her thong though. It was so far up her butt that it was completely out of sight. But he could catch a small glimpse of it emerging just in front of where her pussy would be. Her dress had been shifted during her fun and her bare bottom was on full display for them. It was the picture perfect upskirt shot. This had to be planned by her. The fabric caressing her crotch was stretched to its absolute limits around her curves and he was so unbelievably thankful for that view up the back of her skirt. He was most certainly in the mood now and judging by someone else, so were the rest.

“Hey!” Ms. Johnson yelled as she turned back towards them. “Did I say you could do that?”

Noah followed Ms. Johnson’s gaze and saw who she was after. Liam, who had stripped completely naked, had been working on satisfying a raging boner. He instantly froze the second he was singled out though and turned white as a ghost.

“Lesson 2, when pleasing someone, please them and not yourself and you’ll reap the rewards in the end.” Ms. Johnson said. “If you were in a real situation and your goddess wasn’t as forgiving, you’d probably be dead already or at least wishing you were. So how do we justify this, Mr. Liam? If you were a disposable, I might stick you half inside my bum, half not and then just go about the rest of my day. However, I’ve had the odd man who didn’t fare well after that. My buns of steel can sometimes forget their own strength.” Ms. Johnson giggled a little. “So instead of participating in the rest of the lesson, you can spend the rest watching from here.”

Ms. Johnson then picked up tiny Liam, pulled the silver necklace out of her cleavage, and clasped Liam’s hands into the infinity-like symbol so he was left dangling there like a prisoner of war.

“He should be just fine there and still be able to see everything but I guarantee he’ll regret not being able to participate. This is not one you want to miss.” Ms. Johnson confirmed. “Let’s dial things up a bit now that we’ve learned a few things.”

Ms. Johnson proceeded to step off the bed, kick her heels off into the corner of the room, had Alexis unzip the remainder of her dress, and then carefully stepped out of it… Noah was extremely pleased to see that his earlier assumption was absolutely correct. Ms. Johnson was standing in the tightest black lingerie set he’d ever seen. Granted, all he had ever seen were a few models on the internet. Everything hugged her body so closely and was finished with black lace in all the right places. It was so strappy with so much to catch his eye. The contrast between her lightly tanned white skin and the dark fabric was amazing. He so loved his life. Then there was tiny Liam. Helplessly dangling from Ms. Johnson’s neck. Occasionally bumping into her body when she swung him around. Noah’s now ragingly horny mind wanted to see Ms. Johnson squeeze her boobs together and smush the tiny boy between them… but she was probably too nice for that.

“So does anyone know what this is called?” Ms. Johnson said, waving her hands down her body.

“Lingerie!” Brody said after being called.

“Excellent! In fact, you could also be more specific and call the top portion a corset with straps and the bottom part a garter belt with straps. Then of course this is your normal thong. As much as women wear lingerie to seduce their man, they wear it just as much to empower themselves and boost their confidence. It’s almost like putting on a superhero costume since you know it’ll probably lead to something amazing. Any questions or are we all seduced and ready to go?” Ms. Johnson asked.

“Ms. Johnson, I have a question.” Calvin asked. “If women like to play with tinies so much, then why do they kill them? Why don’t they just train them to be better?”

“A very good question, Calvin.” Ms. Johnson said. Somehow the outfit she was wearing was making every word dip with sexiness. “The answer is far from black and white though. Some girls refuse to ever kill tiny men and, like you said, train them to be better. But yes, there are many who take pleasure in being able to snuff out someone so fast and so easily. Let me phrase it this way… Have you ever stepped on a bug before? A cricket, ant, worm, snail? Chances are you have, and even on purpose. Did you feel bad for the cricket? You probably thought the cricket was just a random bug in a world full of millions, so killing that one wouldn’t make a difference. That’s how most view tiny people. Bugs that are simply lost among the rest and are easily replaced. But if you found out that cricket was someone’s life long pal, would that make you think twice about stepping on it? Maybe. If it was your life long pal then maybe you’d think twice. But if you did have a special attachment, then it might just add fuel to the fire because now you have a reason for crushing it. I’ll let you think on that one, but yeah. There really isn’t an end all answer. It truly comes down to the type of person you’re dealing with and their perspective on tiny people.”

Noah glanced over at Brayden and saw that he was nodding his head in agreement. That boy had seen things that Noah knew he didn’t want to see. But maybe now that it was over, Brayden was appreciative of what he saw. Only he knew that though. Noah could only speculate. 

“Alright, unfortunately we’re losing time rather quickly so let’s stoke the fire.” Ms. Johnson said as she started peeling away the form fitting fabric. Her boobs sprang to life as they were released and her body suddenly became more… normal. Normal was good. Noah half expected Ms. Johnson’s body to sort of expand once it was released, but it was amazingly firm and held fairly tight amongst her curves. The subtle differences between a youthful, teenage body and a womanly, adult body always blew Noah’s mind. Neither of which was necessarily ‘better’. She was clean shaven today. There wasn’t a speck of hair to be found besides the straight flowing bliss that was above her face and hung down her back. Noah was actually glad that she was shaven. He was still a little undecided on what he preferred. A little hair made things a little more naughty but clean on the other hand allowed him to focus on the prize. Then there was also the fact that Ms. Johnson, and Alexis for that matter, were both exceptionally clean in general. They each had a very distinctive, yet beautiful smell.

“Actually I have another question for you. Do you know what is meant by ‘a woman’s curves’?” Ms. Johnson asked. Some of the boys nodded their heads yes, others just looked confused. “I’ll take those blank stares as a no for some of you. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. Many don’t really get it until they see it. So ‘curves’ are referred to the difference between the size of one’s shoulders, to hips, to waist, to feet. Women with small waists compared to their large hips are said to be ‘curvy’. If you look at a woman as if she were just a black silhouette, you’d see that her body is far from a straight vertical line. I’ll let you go back to think about some of our past lessons if you’re still wondering about why our hips and waists are different compared to that of men. In the meantime, let’s have some fun!”

Ms. Johnson hopped back up onto the bed and threw her bum down, not far from where the boys were huddled, so she was facing them all. Her full bum cheeks spilled out a little under the compression of her weight. Her womanhood peered at them all and she made no attempt whatsoever to conceal herself. Her legs were bent and towered over the boys on either side of them. Her feet were each within a stone's throw, even at their size. The heat was practically radiating off her body. Her body was like a real life version of a magical temple that would draw unsuspecting prey in. She leaned in towards them.

“So let’s do a quick review and go over things.” Ms. Johnson said. “This is the labia majora. This is the labia minora. This is the clitoris. Or clit for short. This is the urethra. This is the entrance to the vagina. And this…” Ms. Johnson said, rolling onto her back and lifting her feet into the air like a baby to expose her butt, “is the anus.” Ms. Johnson righted herself again. “And if we look up a bit higher, these are my breasts, or more commonly, my boobs. These are my areolas. And these are my nipples. So the main parts of the body that you should be most focused on today are of course the clit, the vagina, but also the nipples. You’d be surprised how fun they can be for a girl. Don’t ever underestimate the power of touch though. It’s difficult if you’re tiny, but if you’re normal, simply touching your partner anywhere that you can think of is a plus. Grab her butt, fondle her breasts, rub her back, run your fingers up her leg… it’s all good. Focus hard on what works for her because nobody is the same. Some girls like some things that others don’t. If you’re tiny, ask her to move you around from place to place so you can experiment with new things. You’re essentially a scientist trying to solve the puzzle of what brings her the most pleasure. And communicate! Don’t forget that. Some girls like a little fantasy or a little bed talk. Consider the senses you’re trying to stimulate. Sight, sound, touch, smell, taste. Some are easier and better than others, but none should be dismissed.”

The boys were in awe. Both by what they were seeing, but also what they were hearing. They were essentially getting a playbook on how to please any woman. They all just wanted to get their hands dirty and start practicing. 

“So who wants to give it a try?” Ms. Johnson asked, but hands were raised before she even finished asking the question. “Very good! The results won’t be instant, but it will be a worthwhile, lifelong journey. Can everyone please split up into, say, four equal groups? Then each of you can practice on a specific part of my body. The longer you take, the less time you have to practice, so quick quick!”
End Notes:

Happy New Year everyone! Already have Part 2 finished so it'll be out next weekend and the next Chapter is about halfway finished. Question for you... I've been toying with the idea of tweaking my story timeline a little so it's set a bit closer to our present day (think like 5 years into the future). My thought with this is that way we could potentially introduce real people into the story. For example, imagine being a teeny tiny man in a dangerous night club and you look over and see someone like Margot Robbie swallowing tiny men... not 10 feet away from you. I ran the idea past my peer reviewers and they generally thought it was a good idea but I'm still on the fence about it. This is very much "our" story so I'd love to get your thoughts.

Chapter 13, Part 2 by AprilMJ
The boys did as they were told and quickly rearranged themselves. Noah found himself paired with his buddies Gatlin, Ryan, Brody, and Brayden. They had a slightly smaller group than some others but he thought that might work in their favour.

“Very nicely done. So I’m going to start with this group simply because they’re the closest.” Ms. Johnson said, reaching for the group of boys in front of Noah’s. There were a few guys who Noah didn’t really know very well, but Calvin was among the group.

Alexis came over the bed while Ms. Johnson was arranging her group, and the teen carefully moved each of them up onto a pillow so they could get a better view of their teacher’s now expansive body as she laid out flat so her toes were pointed towards them. Noah wondered if Alexis was going to get in on the action, but he assumed not. She was still on watch duty.

“Okay, one of you can go here, another here, one here…” Ms. Johnson said as she positioned each of the students in a different spot on her body. One on each of her boobs, one near one of her feet, one on one of her thighs, one on her stomach, one just above her crotch, and one standing on the bed between her thighs looking towards the folds that were concealing her cavernous vagina. Suddenly, Noah saw the boy on her stomach jump in fear and then tumble backwards onto his behind.

“Sorry.” Ms. Johnson said. “I had a bit of an interesting breakfast.” The boys chuckled a little when they realized it was just her stomach rumbling. “So I recommend just going crazy now. Touch, walk over, massage, do whatever you think might work to get me going. I think we’re all going to enjoy this. I’ll help you out a little too. And for everyone watching, watch close. You might be able to pick up on stuff that works that will help you when it’s your turn. The point of this is to learn by doing, rather than listening. I could tell you all my tricks of the trade, but until you have a chance to get your hands dirty, quite literally, you’ll have no idea what I’m talking about.”

The team of boys did as they were told and started touching everything they could. The thigh guy got down on his knees and started trying to massage her. The boob boys started hugging her nipples. The boy at her foot started kissing her. The man at her vagina was touching whatever he could and was working on spreading open her folds so he could climb inside. Meanwhile, the man at the top of her crotch was struggling. He knew that he needed to get down to her clit, but he just wasn’t sure how to go about doing that without completely slipping down.

“Let me give you a hand.” Ms. Johnson said as she lifted the clit man down to the proper height and held him there like a piece of scaffolding. 

“Oh my.” Ms. Johnson said as the clit man started doing his thing. “That really does add a lot with everyone working together.” Her body was turning a shade of red and was evidently getting warmer.

The team continued their work and when they were finished about 15 minutes later, Ms. Johnson’s breathing had increased significantly. The next half hour consisted of the next two teams being cycled through their giant teacher, leaving Noah’s to last. When each group was returned to the pillow, they were exhausted after even 15 minutes of work. They had given all they had, no doubt.

“Whew. That last one was getting remarkably close.” Ms. Johnson said, now in a deep sweat and with flushed cheeks. “Can the last group take it all the way?”

With that, Ms. Johnson picked up the 5 boys and dropped them off. Gatlin and Brody on nipple duty, Ryan on the clit, but she hesitated on Brayden.

“How would you like to take a stab at some dirty talk? Ms. Johnson asked Brayden.

“Sure, Ms. Johnson.” He nervously replied.

“Wonderful! Don’t underestimate yourself. You may hold the most important role of all. And you,” Ms. Johnson said to Noah, “may be in for the craziest ride of all if your friends can excel at their roles.” Noah simply nodded in response. It was amazing how intimidating she was when she simply looked at you. He was too nervous and excited for what was about to happen. A second later, he was standing face to face with her pussy. The very thing that he hoped would swallow him. It was truly monstrous up close.

“And go!” Ms. Johnson ordered.

Noah panicked for the first ten seconds and wasn’t really sure what to do other than to size up the beast in front of him. Gosh it was intimidating. Pinkish, reddish, glistening in who knows what. Her folds and loose skin arranged in a random, yet dazzling order. Even just the landscape around him was intimidating. Her two giant, smooth thighs towering on either side of him, probably capable of crushing him if she lost control and clenched them together. The crevice between her butt cheeks slightly visible in the bed’s depression before him, just below her pussy. If he ever slipped down there or ended up under one of her cheeks, under all that weight, he would be very screwed. He couldn’t see her face from where he was so she likely couldn’t see him either. She was probably distracted by the other students in front of her. He was alone against this beast. A wall that was living. One that he knew housed a lifetime of mystery of depth. He hoped she knew what she was doing. There was no smell to describe it other than amazing though. Like some foreign fruit he had never seen but knew, just from the smell alone, that he needed to take a bite from and taste it. It was like a wet furnace. Impossibly warm and inviting. 

Was he supposed to go inside her? Did she want him to or should he ask her first? This was her holy grail after all. Her most prized possession. Maybe just a simple touch would be okay.

He took a step towards it so he was just within arms reach and touched it. It was hard to tell if it did anything because her body was already vibrating but she seemed to flinch. Ryan must be doing wonders in the hand above him. He took another step forwards, almost like it was drawing him in, so he could practically extend his tongue and lick it. His instincts were quickly overpowering his brain. Suddenly, he shoved his hands deep into her flesh and watched them disappear between her folds. His chest slammed against her warm body. It felt like he was washing his hands under a warm stream of water and he was face to face with the best sponge on the planet. Wet but comforting. A little sticky too. Yet oh so soft. Unbelievably soft. He turned his shoulder towards her body and tried forcing his way inside. He tried using his hands to part the beast but she was strong and was fighting back. She was slippery. At this moment, his entire purpose in life was breaking through this wall and pushing himself into the land beyond. As slow going as it was, he was getting there after a minute. The more he squirmed the easier it got, as if he were taming the beast. Though it was more like it was sucking him in. Swallowing him whole. His face was disappearing. His world becoming dark. But just as he was about to slip inside, he jerked his head backwards and saw a hugely massive finger that had snuck up behind him! A smoothly sharp nail was pointed directly at him. It was coming for him!

The next thing Noah knew was he was being thrust head first, deep inside his teacher at lightning speed. The finger simply overpowering his entire body. The beast reluctantly parted and the temperature shot up again. The finger retreated, leaving Noah entombed inside Ms. Johnson’s vagina as the orifice closed. Even though he was inside and everything outside was muffled, he heard Ms. Johnson scream in delight. “Ahhh yes! Go go go!” But then things fell silent except for the steady, quick heartbeat that rang in Noah’s ears. It wasn’t his heartbeat though. It was the gallons upon gallons of blood that he knew was being pumped through Ms. Johnson’s body all around him.

Noah had been here once before and knew he had to just accept the darkness rather than fight it this time. This is where every man wants to be. Why resist. Why hyperventilate and freak out. But then his eyes started to sting a little as fluid started to seep inside. His nose started to feel plugged and his mouth took a tongueful of the magical fluid Ms. Johnson’s body was producing at an increasingly alarming rate. It was sweet, yet salty and bitter. It didn’t taste bad. Far far from it. He started to squirm but not out of fear or panic this time. This time he just wanted to hit every square nanometre of his teacher’s body. He wanted her body to accept him. The walls encasing him were rigid and wavy but smooth and kind of spongy. But it was so warm and so tight. Noah hadn’t quite forgotten that from the last time he was here. In fact he had spent most nights dreaming about being here. It was a comfortable level of warmth. Enough to make him sweat if he stayed here too long, but not enough to cook him alive. The best thing he could compare it to was trying to maneuver in a sleeping bag that was far too tight and that you couldn’t willing escape from. As he worked, he thought back to everything he knew about the vagina. No wonder this is so sought after by men. A place like this would practically suck the sperm out of him. It was designed for doing so! In fact, it felt like his entire body was being sucked deeper into Ms. Johnson’s body, as if by some invisible force. He had heard that both the rectum and the vagina had some suctioning force, but to actually experience it… His naughty mind even wondered what might happen if Ms. Johnson decided to introduce a dildo. He would surely be pummeled to death if that happened. There wasn’t nearly enough space in here for the two of them. And whatever was at the end of this dark tunnel was especially firm and rigid. But did Ms. Johnson even use dildos? Probably not. She seemed to pure for that. But sometimes the purest have the naughtiest fantasies. Then Noah heard Ms. Johnson cry out again!

“Wow clit man! You better take it easy or else your friend is really going to be in for it!”

A while later, just as Noah’s body was starting to fatigue amidst the chaos, things took an even more sudden turn. Most everything took a moment of pause but was quickly followed by Ms. Johnson’s heartbeat thudding intensely and the walls surrounding Noah began squeezing him like a warm, snug embrace.  The single, huge squeeze that practically pushed the air from Noah’s lungs was held tight and was then accompanied by a bunch of rhythmic small ones.  Squeeze, release, squeeze, release. Now he felt like a wet sponge in the middle of a clenching hand. The experience went on and on and at one point Noah thought Ms. Johnson’s vagina was going to suck him into her womb entirely. His head slammed against the firm wall at the end of the tunnel. Then things finally started to slow down. His cavern settled and the ominous surround sound heartbeat slowed. Eventually the entrance opened into blinding light and a thumb and finger pulled him out by a leg. His face scraped against soft, wet ridges of her pussy as he was forcibly dragged out. He felt like a very wet rat who had been used, but not necessarily abused. That would maybe imply he didn’t enjoy the experience… but he was just getting ready for round two.

Ms. Johnson carefully set Noah and the remainder of her class on the pillow and sat up to face them and to congratulate them. Her chest was rising and falling as her body worked on recovering.

“Very good class! That was… wildly amazing to say the least.” Ms. Johnson said, her hair not as perfect as it used to be and her body red with pleasure and glistening in a light coating of sweat. “Congratulations to all of you on going all the way with me. So now that you know that it’s very possible to bring a girl to orgasm, start thinking about how you might be able to do it if you were on your own and if she wasn’t willing to help you. There were a lot of you doing a lot of different things to someone who knew how best to arrange you. Someday you may encounter someone who doesn’t know, or maybe has never even done it before. That’s where the real challenge lies. You must be ready. But for today, well done! And well done to you Brayden, for taking on the challenge of being the communicator. You did very well! The secret to getting a woman going psychologically is to keep it simple. Hunt around for things that peak her interest and then go deeper with that idea. Some girls like to feel all powerful, some like the feeling of lost power, while some like a bit of both. You can choose if you would like to share what you said to me with your friends or not. That’s not for me to share, though maybe someday we will go over a few tips and tricks. That’s all for today. Put your clothes back on and then once we’ve regrown you, some of you should probably go hit the showers.”

After Alexis had dropped off the pile of clothes on their pillow and Noah started to put his back on, he noticed just how torn apart the bed was now. The blankets were all wrinkled and a little bit wet. Ms. Johnson had certainly done a number on them. The hospitality students wouldn’t know what hit them.

“Oh! One more thing. Can Noah, Gatlin, Brayden, Brody, and Calvin please see me at lunch today? I’ll be in the detention room. I’d like to have a word with all of you.”

Noah felt his chest explode in butterflies and his tongue catch in his throat. The boner that had been raging this entire class suddenly fell limp. This is what he feared would happen. Had Alexis told her everything? Were they going to be put through detention? What did detention with Ms. Johnson even look like?” He gathered himself and left the room, stumbling towards the shower in a nervous, wet slop of clothing.

—-

Once the boys had finished getting cleaned up, they regrouped back in the hall before their next class. While he showered, Noah couldn’t help but worry about what Ms. Johnson might do to them. Would she kill them for spying on the girls? She could if she wanted to.

“Hey guys.” Brayden said to the group. “How are we feeling after that class?”

“I was feeling pretty good until the last few minutes.” Brody said. Noah was relieved to hear that he wasn’t the only one who felt this way.

“What do you think Ms. Johnson is going to do to us? Do you think Alexis told on us?” Noah asked.

“I have no idea.” Brayden replied, not having a cunning comment.

“Hey.” A voice beside their group said. The boys turned and saw Liam standing beside them. “I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but you guys looked like you had seen a ghost when Ms. Johnson called your name there at the end. Everything okay?” Liam asked.

“Peachy.” Brayden said sarcastically.

“Look, I don’t know what you did or didn’t do, but you don’t need to worry about Alexis spilling anything.” Liam said. 

“And just how do you know?” Brayden asked.

“Let’s just say I spent a day being rather close to her and-” 

“You what?!” Noah interrupted.

Liam sighed. “It’s not quite what you think. Well it sort of is. But I didn’t get to see anything. She wouldn’t let me. And I think she only did it because I was easy pickings. So calm down Romeo. Anyways. I couldn’t really hear much when I was with her but at one point she was talking to who I presume were her friends and they all said how forgiving Ms. Johnson can be. Apparently she’s pretty understanding. Her punishments are fair, but they won’t end you. And Alexis wouldn’t give anyone away. In fact, she barely even told Ms. Johnson that she kept me where she did for a whole day. She said no more than she had to and left out a few fun facts. But man is that Alexis ever cute. I’d sure tap it if I get the chance. But that’s all I know about Ms. Johnson. Hope it helps.”

“Well thanks Liam. We’ll be sure to keep that in mind.” Brayden said, not truly taking the boy seriously.

“Fine. But I’m not lying to you. Apparently Ms. Johnson knows what it’s like to make a mistake. I’m just repeating what I heard.” Liam said and left the group.

Noah wasn’t quite sure what to make of that. Sure, it was good that Ms. Johnson and Alexis probably won’t be out to kill them, but Liam and Alexis? Was she into him? He was so… Liam. He didn’t know much about the boy but he had seen enough to know that he was a little much at times. That would be a battle for another day.

“That was weird.” Brayden said. “I should’ve told him that I’ve actually had sex before. That sure would’ve shut him up. I wonder if he heard anything else besides just that Ms. Johnson bit.”

“I think the whole world is gonna know you’ve had sex at this rate, Brayden. Hey, why don’t you tell us about what you said to get Ms. Johnson all hot and bothered.” Brody said laughing, and started to walk towards his next class. But then he noticed his friend wasn’t following. “Brayden?” Brody asked, seeing that Brayden was still in the same place, distracted by something in the distance. “Brayden what is it?”

“That girl.” Brayden said pointing down the hall. “That’s Jaimey.”

“So? We already know she’s one of the girls from the changeroom who nearly killed us. She might actually go through with it if she gets another chance.” Brody said.

“She might have Candice. Alexis told me that Candice belongs to her and I’m almost certain that she’s always kept in her underwear.”

“Candice is the girl you had sex with right?” Noah asked.

“Yes.” Brayden simply replied. “Jaimey doesn’t deserve her. I’m going to go see if she has her.” 

Brayden started to walk away but Noah instinctively reached out and grabbed his arm.

“What’s your plan? Ask her?” Noah asked quickly and seriously.

“No, but she’s wearing a skirt so I’ll just take a quick look as she’s going up some stairs.” Brayden said, his eyes never breaking sight of Jaimey.

“Listen to yourself! You can’t just go around doing something like that! That’s literally invasion of privacy, voyeurism, whatever it’s called! It’s bad news!” Noah tried to explain, but in doing so realized he was being rather hypocritical after what they did in the changeroom.

“I know I know, but I can’t just let her fend for herself! Let me go!” Brayden said, shaking Noah loose, and started speed walking after Jaimey.

Brayden slowed up as he came within a few strides of Jaimey. The girl was wearing a short red dress today that was tight around her waist but loose around her hips. “In and out.” Brayden whispered to himself. He couldn’t help but imagine what it must be like for Candice to be that close to him, yet plastered against the brunette’s body. Every step Jaimey took made Brayden cringe. Stairs were coming up! This was his chance!

As Jaimey took her first few steps up the stairs, Brayden hurried forward to close the gap between them and pulled out his phone. In a few quick swipes, he was on his camera, and had it pointed up underneath the girl in front of him. His heart pounded. Would anyone see him? Did Jaimey already know what he was doing but was just too shy to say anything? A few more steps. He hoped that he would have enough footage to get what he wanted. Finished! They were on the next floor. Recording off.

Brayden flipped his phone back up towards his face and started playing the video as he trailed the girl using his peripheral vision. Nothing. Nothing. Out of focus… There! He thanked technology for the automatic focus feature. Wow. Her ass was out of this world and was wrapped in a tight red thong, just like Ms. Johnson’s black one. Wait… Was that. A tiny arm and a tiny leg hanging outside of one of the sides of her thong? He zoomed in and paused on a frame in which she wasn’t being destroyed by the girl’s two massive thighs. It was her! Gosh, she was so close to the bottom of her undies… what if she sat down? But when he looked up from his phone he was stopped dead in his tracks. He was face to face with Jaimey who was glaring back at him. So close he could smell her sweet breath. She was just below his eye level but it felt like he was 2 inches tall again and she was about to stomp his life away. His heart pounded some more. She knew.

“I hope you like what you see. Should take an even closer look later! She’s quite the delight!” Jaimey said, smiled and then spun away from him, sending the bottom of her dress into the air, just high enough for Brayden to catch another glance of her thong-clad butt.

Brayden was in the process of taking a step after her when his mind suddenly faded into starry, blurry chaos. When he regained his sense of direction, he found he was flat on the floor with two thick, hairy legs standing close to him. He looked up and saw an older, bigger teenage boy staring down at him. He looked pissed.

“Stay down perv! If I ever catch you looking at my girl again…” The larger guy said, twisting his fist into the palm of his other hand, and then spit into Brayden’s general direction. Brayden did as he was told and sat there. He couldn’t really get up even if he wanted to though. When he touched his forehead, he found a goosebump already beginning to form. What a brutal sucker punch. That must be Jaimey’s boyfriend.

“Thanks sweetie!” Jaimey said to her boyfriend. “That deserves a reward!”

With that, Jaimey guided her boyfriend’s hand down under her skirt and let him squeeze her crotch and bum a little. Candice… Brayden wanted to melt. The pair had left him lying helpless on the floor.
End Notes:

So I may have forgotten to upload this yesterday... oops. The next chapter is about 80% complete but there's a fair bit of tweaking that I want to do (do authors ever stop tweaking... it's a curse). Uploading next weekend is the goal, but it might have to wait a little bit. We're about to get into some intense scenes in a few chapters so gotta make sure we're set up for them. One thing that I've been toying with is the idea of making a short side story set in this universe. Wouldn't necessarily add anything plot wise to this one, but it would sort of be a way to play with some ideas that probably wouldn't be possible with this story. I've even considered basing my characters on a few of my popular reviewers (Reb, Hergs, Tom, Brett, Ziku, John, Zack (whackamole1), Mr. B (Blitz), Sovereign). But I've seriously considered saving those names for a future role in the main story... so we shall see. It's extremely fun to base characters on real people (all my characters are based on someone). And I could see a fun mini story being a case of "one will survive, who will it be". This idea is still super fresh but thought it might be fun to share :) Thanks!!

Chapter 14, Part 1: Detention by AprilMJ
“Could Allison North, Jaimey Campball, Sadie Knight, Shelby Levesque, Sarah Simmonds, Aleasha Deware, and Waverleigh Anderson please report to room 005 at 12:30. Please report at 12:30.” A female voice boomed over the PA system.

Meanwhile Noah, Gatlin, Brody, Brayden, and Calvin were currently standing outside of room 005, eyeing the closed, plain door with only three numbers marking it. Brayden stood silent with a large bruise just below his right eye. He counted himself lucky that the larger boy didn’t break his nose though. There were no windows to give them even a hint as to what lay inside. The clock was just about to strike noon. None of them had ever been to detention before and nobody who had ever been had ever spoken about it. They assumed Ms. Johnson would be hosting detention today based on their lesson earlier this morning but honestly weren’t sure. If it was Ms. Johnson, what she had in store was a mystery. They hoped it would be something fun like their lessons but they figured they were probably wishful thinkers.

“You know, it’s kind of cruel.” Brody said. “I mean, including us in a dick raising lesson on how to screw a girl this morning, only to punish us for what we did to the girls. And we didn’t even really do anything to them! They were the ones who nearly killed us!”

“How do you know she’s going to punish us?” Noah asked. “And we did try taking nudes of them. That’s a pretty big no no.”

“Fair point.” Brody agreed. “But what else would she be calling us in for? There’s no way it's a coincidence that she calls us in after our tiny adventure. Ms. Johnson sure is one of a kind though. Maybe she’ll do something awesome like force us to clean out her pussy.”

Before Noah could reply, the PA system hummed to life again.

“Could Mrs. Hulme please report to room 005 at 12:30 as well.  Mrs. Hulme to room 005 at 12:30. Thank you.”

“The girls are being called here too? And Mrs. Hulme?” Calvin asked. Nobody answered for fear of Ms. Johnson using the girls against them. Brayden looked like he had the chills. He now feared the girls just as much, if not moreso, than the rest of them.

The boys stood in silence, nervous about what might happen to them in the coming minutes. The anticipation was brutal. Then the door opened.

“Hi boys!” Ms. Johnson greeted, a smile on her face. Her smile alone eased the tension within the group. “Come on in.”

The boys looked to one another and then gingerly stepped into the room. It was much like their normal classroom, just duller and smaller. The walls, floors, and ceiling were the same, and there were only a few tables and chairs scattered beside a black chalkboard. The room was quite small indeed. There were no windows whatsoever. It was almost like a lifeless prison if not for the pretty teacher in there with them.

Once they were all inside, Ms. Johnson promptly closed and locked the door behind them. Had they just walked into their tomb?

“Please, take a seat.” Ms. Johnson ordered as she took her place at the front of the room beside the wall-to-wall chalkboard. The boys once again did as they were told but didn’t utter a peep. They had no intentions to disobey Ms. Johnson. Especially on a day like today. They had seen what that leads to.

“Why so glum?” Ms. Johnson asked, eyeing each of them who weren’t sharing that same gaze. “You look like a bunch who were just told Santa isn’t going to be bringing them any presents this year! Cheer up! You’re not here to be punished.”

Noah looked up from his desk which had previously been his primary point of interest. He felt like he could actually hold some eye contact with the woman in front of them now. He was so relieved to hear that she wasn’t out to punish them even though he knew they deserved it.

“That’s better!” Ms. Johnson said. “So I’m sure you’re all asking, ‘what are we here for then?’ Well, I couldn’t help but notice just how skittish everyone was in today’s lesson and I suspect that may be because of what happened last week. Does that sound about right?” The boys nodded collectively, knowing what she was saying was true and they didn’t want to lie to her. “Thought so. Now I don’t know everything that you saw, did, and experienced, but I know enough. One of you in particular had a rather… intimate experience.”

Brayden’s eyes shimmered at that last comment but Ms. Johnson was respectful and didn’t eye him, not wanting to make the bruise and his past experience resurface in their entirety. But he still thought back to his time with Mrs. Hulme and Shawn. Their supersized bodies. All those people shredded between them as they were mashed by that pummeling hammer. Being nearly squashed between raging cock and pussy himself. That warm cum blasting out and filling every pore in his body in an instant…

Ms. Johnson snapped her fingers and Brayden’s eyes focused back on her. Brayden focused on her and saw that she was looking at him now. She just smiled and winked. As simple of a gesture as that was, it filled Brayden with warmth and security. “So how does one get over such trauma? How does one begin to trust in women again? Some memories will live with you for the rest of your life. But from my experience, the best way is to just get back on the horse and ride. For the record, I do not approve of what you did. It was very stupid and very reckless. I specifically warned you about being tiny around unsuspecting girls. Especially young ones. But I think you all know that now so there’s no point in beating it to death.”

While continuing her mini lecture, Ms. Johnson began stripping off her clothes and shrinking each of the boys at the same time, exactly in the place where they sat. When she was finished, the classroom appeared to be empty besides just Ms. Johnson. There appeared to be nobody on the desks. Nobody in the chairs. Just Ms. Johnson and the air she breathe. She hadn’t bothered to pick them up so they were each still seated, albeit tiny, on their respective chairs.

“You see, being tiny isn’t so bad. Dangerous, yes, but full of opportunity and potential.” Ms. Johnson said, now beginning to slowly pace around the room. “Fun for you. Fun for me. I could just pull out one of these chairs, sit down, and wipe one of you from existence with my butt. Nothing but a little red smear across my bare cheeks. Simply removed and washed away the next time I take a shower.” Ms. Johnson’s heel clicks were replaced but low tremors as she removed her shoes. Noah watched as her bare legs glided past his chair like a predator. “I warned you that pretending to be a disposable in a world full of people who don’t know who you are or where you are can be dangerous. You’re actually very lucky to have made it out alive. The real disposables that I give to those girls don’t usually fare too well. They’re usually gone before their class even starts.” Shivers ran down Noah’s spine. “I’m going somewhere tonight that will show you exactly why striving to be someone’s personal tiny man is so much better than being a disposable. It will be a very educational experience to say the least. Something that I really can’t show you in school. They would never allow some of the things that go on there to be shown here. Tonight, our little field trip will be full of real, raw lessons. I’d bring everyone… but that surely wouldn’t end well. I can only keep tabs on so many at a time. I promise you though, that if you strive towards being someone’s personal tiny, your life will become more than you ever could have imagined. It’s infinitely better if you find the right girl. Someone who loves you and adores you for you. Maybe it’s a little cheesy, but the difference between a regular relationship and a tiny-normal relationship is the level of trust between each of you. To make it work, you have to love each other and care for each other more than ever before. And it’s pretty special if you find that. It’s a bond that can never be broken.”

The longer Ms. Johnson circled them, the more the anticipation began to grow. She said she wasn’t out to punish them, but what if she didn’t consider sitting on them a punishment? Her bum was pretty great. There were more chairs than there were them. What if she forgot who was where? Noah didn’t even know which chair the others were in. Noah got his answer when one of the chairs suddenly screamed across the floor as their teacher pulled it away from it’s desk… and sat down. Her bare, thong clad butt slapped onto the plastic surface and her womanly curves spilled out from under her weight. The chair’s legs flexed in response. Noah cringed. He knew someone was over in that direction. Would she have actually just squashed one of them?

“So rather than punish you for what you did the other day, I would rather teach you a lesson. A lesson both on why you don’t want to be a disposable and some… less than ideal scenarios you might encounter even as a personal tiny. Because remember this, being tiny doesn’t remove your obligation to care for your partner. If anything, it means you should be doing even more for them. I mean, that is your sole purpose as a tiny man. Giving love and receiving love for ever and ever. Very little else. And love can be shown in many different ways. One being helping her get ready for a night out with her girlfriends!”

Ms. Johnson then rose from her chair and headed straight for Noah. He instinctively backed away, like prey within snatching distance, but didn’t struggle when her fingers wrapped around his body. One by one she picked up each of her students and set them down on a table near the middle of the room. Noah quickly looked around and saw that everyone was accounted for. Luckily she hadn’t squished anyone. Yet.

Ms. Johnson crouched down so she was at eye level with each of them and just watched them. Watched and watched as the boys began to squirm with awkwardness. Her eyes looked like huge glass moons that flicked about in an instant. Every detail was so breathtakingly perfect. Her brown eyes were the colour of smooth, light chocolate, with small flecks of black and orange mixed in. Her face was just so big in comparison to them. Then she licked her lips and began circling them slowly… Her eyes were focused and intense. Her mouth was shaped in a devilish grin. The way women can so effortlessly and seductively move around made Noah shudder. She was so smooth and precise. Never a hesitation. 

“One of my most favorite things is knowing that in a split second I could just grab you and swallow you whole. Or like you’re a tiny piece of chewy candy ready to explode in a flavourful burst between my teeth.” She opened her mouth and then chomped down into a beaming smile, emphasizing the extraordinary strength of her jaw. “All your years of living just swallowed away. Slowly becoming one with my body as you fuel me.” Ms. Johnson rose to full height and began rubbing her belly and rocking her hips back and forth in a slow dance. “Maybe you’d even stay alive long enough to see my stomach disintegrating you. Your body slowly melting away with no way to stop it. My body sucking all the nutrients out of you. Separating the useful parts from the worthless. Then whatever my body deems unnecessary is just compacted into a nice brown log of poo. Maybe the rest of you is just wiped away and stuck to a worthless piece of toilet paper. It would be soo easy.” Ms. Johnson purred. The boys stood frozen in both fear and wonder. 

“But I’m not going to do that to you.” Ms. Johnson said quickly, relaxing her face and beaming a smile at the them. “But if you’re a disposable, anyone could do that to you at any time. Get my point?”

The boys nodded feverishly. Wanting her to know that they were clearly very happy to be where they were… and not somewhere else.

“Very good.” Ms. Johnson said. “But we’re not finished yet. There are a few things I want to cover today and they sort of all line up with the fact that you’re in detention and detention isn’t supposed to be a time for just staring at a woman in a beautiful thong.” Ms. Johnson winked at them again, reminding the boys that she was standing before them in nothing but a thin piece of fabric over her crotch and between her bum. The thong was simple and plain. Mysterious.  “You saw me take this off in class today. Now it’s your turn. Take it off in five minutes and we’ll call everything even. Fail, and we’ll move on.”

Ms. Johnson loudly shoved two desks beside the small, square one they were currently standing on and hopped up onto them all. She then not-so-elegantly threw her butt down on the surface, not more than a few inches away from the boys. Her cheeks jiggled a little, as if laughing at the fact that they just missed squishing them all. She raised her bum ever so slightly into the air and let it just hover there. The mass in each of her cheeks dangled, large and firm, yet a little squishy looking. Part of Noah wanted to run underneath her just to feel the rush of adrenaline, admire the sight, and accept the danger of knowing that she might land on top of him. All of him.

“What are you waiting for?” Ms. Johnson asked. “Your five minutes started ten seconds ago! If you need help moving about, just let me know. I’ll do everything you ask except touch the thong.”

Noah heart suddenly began to race. He was staring down the barrel of Ms. Johnson’s crotch, her feet on either side of them. The thin black thong just barely covered her womanhood before it disappeared into the crevice of her bum. How were they ever going to get that monstrous thing off. Monstrous. That word almost made Noah laugh out loud. Under normal circumstances, that thing would probably be light as a feather, especially considering Ms. Johnson’s size would probably be on the smaller end of the spectrum. But now… Now that thing that was so tightly wrapped around her body would be like moving a mountain.

“Brayden, Calvin, Brody, you three go up on her stomach while Gatlin and I take the bottom. We’ll get Ms. Johnson to yell ‘go’, and when she does, we all push and pull with all our might. Sound good?” Noah asked.

“Let’s do it!” Brayden agreed.

The three were hoisted up and delivered to the edge of Ms. Johnson’s thong while Noah and Gatlin ran to the same spot, just below the woman. Nobody was quite sure who had the more intimidating view. Of course Noah and Gatlin were nearly within distance of being crushed but the giant bum should Ms. Johnson slip or give out. Not to mention peering down the giant butt crack was quite the sight to behold. But for the trio up top, it wasn’t exactly any easier. Ms. Johnson was watching them like a hawk. They weren’t quite sure if she was just trying to keep them safe or if she was hoping they’d somehow slip between the fabric and her body. Even just looking down the length of her body was astounding. Her stomach was so white, so smooth and flat, and so expansive. Her face peered through two giant squishy mountains that were her breasts. Her nipples perked into the air, acting as a nice tip on the summit. Brayden figured it would take them a good while to cross her body. Not long, but long enough to remind them of their size and hers. That’s if they didn’t fall or get distracted along the way.

All five boys grabbed onto the black thong and when Ms. Johnson suddenly yelled, “go!” the boys pushed and pulled with all their might. The fabric was super soft and smooth to the touch. What the boys realized very quickly though was the underwear was extremely tight and had no intentions of letting go of Ms. Johnson. More so than they had even imagined. Who could blame it though. It was literally in the best possible place. After their five minutes of struggling to move the fabric had ended, they had only moved it a short ways. The duo on the bottom could just barely see the inside of Ms. Johnson’s bum now to the point where they could use her thong like a piece of scaffolding, but the trio on top had no sight of her womanly goodness yet. All that could be seen was a dark grey tag with the letters, “LaSenza S”. S for small? No wonder it was so tight! Who knew this would be so difficult and so intense. They had all worked up a sweat even in that short period of time.

“Time’s up boys!” Ms. Johnson said. “Good thing too, cause I can’t hold this pose for much longer. You two better get out from under me.” 

Noah and Gatlin did as they were told and hurried out into the clear. When they looked back, Ms. Johnson dropped herself down like a tumbling building. The boys on top all toppled over and landed face first into the skin of their teacher. She giggled at them. She was enjoying this far too much. Noah laughed a little on the inside too though.

“I will say that it can sometimes be possible to get the thong off with five men. It’s a hefty challenge though. Someday you’ll get it figured out I’m sure.” Ms. Johnson said. “I’ve got two more things in mind for now and then we’ll continue later on tonight. Since we’re going to be going out tonight, I need to be looking and smelling 100% pristine. So you’re going to help me with that.” As much as Noah was thinking with his dick and not his brain, he still caught onto one thing Ms. Johnson said. “We’re going to be going…” Did she mean all of them or just her and her friends? He didn’t have long to ponder that thought though. Was this the field trip she had been hinting at earlier?

“So I’m pretty good at keeping myself in tip top shape, but there always seems to be something that tiny eyes can see that I just can’t! So I need all of you to help get my teeth sparkling!” Ms. Johnson said.

The boys each looked at each other, unsure of what they were being told to do. She wanted them to clean her teeth? Like brush them? At their current size? What if she swallows them?! It’s not like they haven’t seen her do that before. 

“Hey now! Remember, you can’t be hesitant. Your goddess wants something, you do it. No questions asked!” Ms. Johnson reminded them as she hopped off the desk and levelled her head with them. Then she opened wide. Positioned perfectly so they could just crawl right in. “Come on, what are you waiting for?!” Ms. Johnson mumbled with an open mouth.

End Notes:

Happy Valentines Day! Thought it would be fitting to post something today :)

Chapter 14, Part 2 by AprilMJ
Noah reacted first and took his first few steps towards the giant cave. Once he was close enough to touch her lower lip, he took a moment to take in the sight before him. He felt like an explorer wandering into strange, dangerous land. Lands that were invested with traps ready to crush him. That’s exactly what he saw though. A whole number of huge white crushing traps lining the top and bottom of Ms. Johnson’s mouth. Some that could slice him in two in a moment’s notice and some that could crush him flat just as fast. He really wasn’t sure about going in there. She could close her mouth at any time and then he would be completely at her mercy. Her earlier teasing was ringing through his brain.

“I’ll try not to eat you. I promise I’ll try.” Ms. Johnson mumbled again. This time Noah was close enough to be hit with a violent blast of warm, moist air that he voice created. At first it didn’t smell too bad, sort of like peppermint, but then it hit him and he knew her stomach probably wasn’t somewhere he wanted to visit any time soon.

Noah reached out with his hands and touched the middle of her lower lip. It was so huge. Everything was still so huge. There was truly no getting used to it. It was the only thing that was truly resonating in his mind. Her lip felt soft and firmly pillowy to the touch. Soft pink, almost red in colour. And so shiny. So shiny that he thought he might even be able to see his own reflection if he looked hard enough. He could make out every tiny wrinkle in it. It was beautiful. No painting or picture could truly capture its detail. When he pulled his hands back and looked at them, they were each painted a soft pink colour. Lip gloss? Lip stick? There was definitely something on there with saliva mixed in. He wanted to kiss her but knew he would probably be punished for being distracted. He had already spent too much time admiring her. What was the task at hand again? Cleaning her mouth?

Just then, Noah felt something strong and huge push on his behind that sent him shooting in towards her mouth. Before he could even make sense that it was her finger, he was sent head over heels and landed on a very squishy, very wet surface that was so unbelievably unstable. His face and hands were completely drenched again. When he was able to maneuver himself back into an upright position, but certainly not a standing one, he was looking straight down into a pink, black hole. The walls looked firm, a bit rigid, and were glistening with the same fluid that now covered him. That was her throat. He was in her mouth! He started to panic now, fully expecting her body to think he was just a speck of food that was ready to be whisk away to certain death. He spun back around and looked out past her two rows of teeth and made eye contact with Gatlin. The boy didn’t blink or speak, but just slowly raised his right hand and gently waved to him.

But the tongue on which Noah was seated jerked forward and threw him shoulder first into the wall of lower teeth. 

“I think there’s a piece of popcorn next to my bottom tooth farthest right. See if you can get it out.” Ms. Johnson mumbled. Judging by the vibrating tongue and the tensing of her cheeks, Noah could’ve swore that she was even laughing a little. Maybe she was right. Maybe he was too tense. Even though he was only a split second slip away from death, this was Ms. Johnson. He needed to remind himself of that. This was Ms. Johnson. He took a deep breath and focused in. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Noah shimmied his way along Ms. Johnson’s teeth, holding onto them as best as he could to try and stay upright. If he slipped against her gums, which was more often than not, her tongue was right there at a moment’s notice to lift him back up. When he arrived at her molars, things got really difficult. Suddenly her teeth were far more difficult to hold onto and the floor was so incredibly slick. After slipping for the dozenth time, he felt her tongue give him a harder push and stopped him just as he was on top of her teeth. He lay there like a bird on a fence, straddling the pearly whites beneath his belly. They were very smooth. So this was her latest idea. Slide across her molars. Noah looked up and instantly regretted doing that. Above him, her upper molars were even more ominous than before. So close that they were almost within arm’s reach. So close that at any moment they could come slamming down and pulverize him instantly. He wouldn’t even stand a chance. His heart pounded in his chest. He wondered if Ms. Johnson could feel it through her bones. “Gotta be quick” he told himself, not wanting to risk this position for much longer. 

Noah carefully slid himself along the remainder of her teeth until he finally came to the last one. Halfway there.  He looked over the front edge, hoping to see the piece of popcorn Ms. Johnson was talking about. Nothing. He looked over the rear edge… there! A small husk of a popcorn kernel! Rather, just a small piece of the husk. He reached both hands over the edge and grabbed onto it. In doing so, he couldn’t help but imagine what this kernel sliver had been through. At one point it had probably belonged to a much larger, fuller piece of popcorn. Now, that piece of popcorn was probably either waiting in her rectum after being mostly disintegrated, or had already made its way to the sewers. He did not want to be like that piece of popcorn. He pulled with all his might, shaking it back and forth, until it broke loose. It was free! But Ms. Johnson knew that too and her tongue came over to inspect his work. It rubbed the side of the tooth and then retreated, satisfied with his work. As he started to spin 180 to face the exit, Noah’s world took a violent turn. Something he had failed to notice was the rising level of liquid all throughout her mouth. He had been in here for quite some time and the saliva had clearly managed to accumulate. She was ready to swallow. And swallow… she did.

In a fraction of a second, Noah watched the tongue jerk and her entire mouth follow suit, causing Noah to drop the sliver of popcorn and latch onto one of her teeth with all his might. He looked over his shoulder and saw the piece of popcorn floating in the seeming flood of fluid, getting closer and closer to the rear of her mouth. Then her throat retracted and jerked suddenly, opening into a wide whirlpool of doom. Noah felt his grip slipping but he was invested in seeing what fate the popcorn shell would suffer. Part of him wanted it as a trophy now. But that dream was a short one. In the next moment, the shell was carried away, into the gaping hole, and was gone. Then the violence ended and peace fell upon the world again. Noah started to slide along her teeth a little faster now, definitely not wanting to endure another round of that.

Noah promptly climbed over Ms. Johnson’s pillowy lip and tumbled down onto the desk. Heaving in both relief and exhaustion. Ms. Johnson sure knew how to orchestrate a work out. When he looked back at her, she was grinning at him and started a quiet clap for him.

“Very good Noah! Splendid work!” Ms. Johnson said. After that journey, Noah found he had a newfound appreciation for mouths and swallowing in general. After she finished speaking, he watched as she swallowed, sending a lump zooming down her throat and into her stomach. Detail that Noah probably wouldn’t have noticed five minutes ago. Something that Ms. Johnson probably didn’t even think about doing. She just did it naturally. Then he began to look farther down her body and stopped where the edge of the desk cut her off. Somewhere inside her, that little piece of popcorn was floating. Somewhere. But not for long.

“So now that the hard part is over, how would the rest of you like to get everything nice and shiny?!” Ms. Johnson asked the rest of the boys. They looked at each other and then at the exhausted Noah. He had survived, but he didn’t exactly look like he had gone to Disney World and back.

“Sure, what the heck.” Brody announced for the group. “What did you have in mind, Ms. Johnson?”

Ms. Johnson smiled. “Eager you are! That’s good! I brought this and these with me today. I think they should be more than manageable for all you strong boys.” She sounded as though she was talking to a group of children. And they sort of were. She wasn’t old by any means, but Ms. Johnson probably had 10 years on them. They were certainly inexperienced with this sort of stuff compared to her.

Ms. Johnson held up a tube of toothpaste and a number of tiny scrubbing brushes made just for their current size. The perfect size for tiny people. Clearly she had come prepared. Maybe this wasn’t even the first time she had done this. Ms. Johnson distributed the cleaning supplies to each of her students and gave them a small dab of toothpaste. As Noah watched from the back, he couldn’t get over just how closely Ms. Johnsoned watched them. Her focus was remarkable. Knowing where each of them was at all times and being careful to make smooth, precise movements. Her big brown eyes quickly darting towards each of them. Noah felt an urge to try and touch her eyes. They were so big and glassy. So pretty. But he let her continue on her way.

The four boys lined up in front of Ms. Johnson’s gaping mouth and prepared for battle. Ms. Johnson carefully pushed each of her students into her mouth in the same way that she did to Noah. Forceful, yet gentle. Her smile never wavering. Once they were inside, they took a moment to appreciate where they were, just as Noah had done. Noah chuckled a little to himself, knowing exactly what was going through their minds. Simply looking at the strands of saliva bigger than they were, stretching from roof to floor was breathtakingly terrifying, yet amazing. Gatlin and Brody were on her left side. Brayden and Calvin on the right. 

They each got to work scrubbing. Scrubbing and scrubbing and scrubbing. It was backbreaking work considering they were each trying not to slide down the back of her throat. The question in each of their minds was, “was Ms. Johnson going to swallow them?” She had never threatened any of them, but it would just be so easy for her to close the entrance and swallow. It wouldn’t even take her a full second to do. Ms. Johnson was all powerful at the moment. Their lives were literally hanging inside her’s.

“Scrub my tongue too.” Ms. Johnson ordered. She was careful not to close her mouth entirely, but even the slightest sign of her beginning to close her mouth sent the boys’ heartbeats into a jump. 

Brody took the opportunity first and squirmed his way onto Ms. Johnson’s tongue that was pressed firmly against the back of her lower front teeth. Out of the four of them, he was the most covered in the combination of saliva and toothpaste. He was really taking the job seriously. Once on her tongue, he started scrubbing vigorously. Trying to please each and every one of her taste buds. In a moment of triumph, he rose to his feet, albeit quite shakily given the rather unstable ground, and started laughing. The other boys turned back to look at him and couldn’t help but let out a few giggles. It was truly dawning on them that they were literally inside their teacher’s mouth and it felt exactly like recess.

“This is amazing!” Brody bellowed, perhaps loud enough for any tiny people lucky enough to be inside Ms. Johnson’s belly to hear. Then Brody whipped off his t-shirt, swung it around like a champion, and tossed it with all his might in a feat of strength… straight towards Ms. Johnson’s throat. The boys watched in slow motion as the wet shirt landed in a pool of saliva. But as it floated across the lake towards the edge of her throat, things started to move in slow motion. Just. About. To. Touch. Her. When the shirt collided with the wall, things took another violent turn. Noah watched from the outside and quickly rose to his feet. He had seen this before and it was happening again. He took a few instinctive steps towards the giant woman, knowing full well there was nothing he could do to stop her. 

Then Ms. Johnson’s tongue flicked in reactive response to the foreign object which sent Brody flying towards the back of her mouth, straight towards the bottomless black pit that was capable of making things disappear forever. Brody practically felt his life flash before his very eyes. He knew he was heading towards the black pit that was guarded by a very large, pink orb. The pit that had already opened and was sucking both her own saliva and his t-shirt down the drain. He screamed in fear as he flew. When he landed, much of the contents of her throat had already been sucked away but he still landed in a whirlpool of chaos. As his world darked and his eyes filled with her fluids, his world started to compress. The walls which were at first wide and expansive suddenly made him feel extremely claustrophobic. He felt like he was inside a snake and that snake was about to start squeezing him to death. There was absolutely no room to move and there was absolutely nothing he could grab onto. Everything was extremely slick. But just when he thought he was about to plunge into an acid-filled stomach, a blast of hot air struck him with such a force that gave his neck whiplash. It was so loud that he wasn’t sure if he would even be able to hear again. And then just as fast as his world turned black, light streamed into his eyes and made them hurt. When he finally stopped moving, he was face down on a hard, solid surface. He could hear Ms. Johnson coughing in the background.

“Brody!! I’m so-” Ms. Johnson coughed again, “sorry! Are you okay?!” 

Ms. Johnson carefully rolled Brody onto his back and wiped the fluid out of his eyes. When the boy opened them and looked at her, her face was stricken with fear and worry. Then Brody started to smile and giggle.

“That. Was. Totally. Awesome!!” Brody yelled from his back and raised his fists into the sky. “Can we please do that again?!” He asked.

Ms. Johnson sighed in relief as her smiled returned back to her face. They all shared in a minute of laughter together. “Maybe another day sweetie. That was a bit too close for comfort.” Ms. Johnson said. Brody just lay there. Exhausted, yes. But he was just soaking in the pure joy that was their teacher.

When everyone’s breathing had calmed, Ms. Johnson picked up each of them and gave them a nice, warm rinse using the tap at the back of the room. Her touch was so gentle and comforting to their little bodies. Having her fingers brush over their crotches wasn’t so bad either. 

“So how is everyone feeling? Good? You should. You’re making your teacher very happy! This is the power of being a good personal man.” The boys blushed in response. “By the way, sorry about your shirt Brody. But really, if you wanted to keep it, you shouldn’t have thrown it down my throat. I’ll let you know if it resurfaces later.” Ms. Johnson giggled a little. “ So how about this? You can either call it quits right now, go about the rest of your day, and then meet me after school. Or we can do one more thing to fill out the last ten minutes of detention. Your choice. Only thing is I can’t guarantee you’ll enjoy what I have in mind. What’ll it be?” Ms. Johnson asked them.

After seeing how dangerous the first two challenges were, only to be met by Ms. Johnson’s care and grace, the boys didn’t even need to think it over. Perhaps they were being drawn into her seductive spell, or perhaps they were just that interested in being her personal boy toys, or maybe it was just that they were so scared to say no to the massive woman, but denying the chance to spend more time with their teacher felt wrong on so many levels. If she wanted them dead, they’d be down her throat already. Collectively, without even glancing at each other, they nodded, wanting to take on whatever bonus round Ms. Johnson had in store. Even Gatlin, the quiet one who never really showed much interest in girls, nodded his head. She was invested in them, and they were quickly investing themselves in her. Noah knew that Alexis’ watchful eye wasn’t upon them this time. There was no help if they got into trouble that Ms. Johnson couldn’t handle.

Ms. Johnson grinned when they agreed and stood back up to full height, towering over the boys on the desk once again.

“I have a question for you.” Ms. Johnson started. “How many of you like my butt? Or any girls’ butt for that matter? Or are you more into the rest of our bodies? Say I were to just do this…” Ms. Johnson twisted the bottom half of her body 180 degrees so that her bare rear was facing the boys and gave it a little jiggle, popping her booty into the air. “... how many of you like that?”

Noah could’ve swore he heard the *schwing* of their dicks, even covered in clothing, when she did that, as if they weren’t hard enough already. It almost made his body hurt.

“I’ll take that as an overwhelming ‘yes’. The girls would find this job absolutely horrendous, but I’m optimistic you’ll land somewhere in the middle at the least. Could you all back away to the edge of the table please? I don’t want to squish any of you by accident.” Ms. Johnson ordered.

The boys did as they were told and backed away to the opposite edge of the desk as they watched their teacher crawl up and onto the desk again. Ms. Johnson grabbed all the boys in one hand, wanting to ensure that nobody would be squished in the next instant, and then rolled herself onto her stomach, compressing her breasts under her weight. She carefully placed each of them on top of her right butt cheek, welcoming them to their new home way up high on the mountain. They were quite high, relatively speaking, and Noah knew that one wrong move would be bad news. Forward and you’re disappearing into her bottomless crevice. Any other way and you’re in for a hard landing. At least their current floor was nice and firm. Walking felt a little weird though since their ground was both alive and a little bouncy. It was kind of fun! Kind of like a well inflated bouncy castle. Even if they did slip and fall down into the crevice, maybe it wouldn’t actually be so bad. Suffocated in her bum? Forgotten about and crushed between thong and butt? Permanent butt slave? Those really weren’t terrible options in their horny eyes. Just diving in wasn’t a bad idea either. Ms. Johnson’s hands then came out of the corner of their eyes, reached deep into the crevice of her full bottom, and opened the valley wide. Noah felt his mouth drop as their world shook with earthquake forces. When all was calm again, Ms. Johnson spoke.

“This is where things get really fun!” Ms. Johnson said over her shoulder with a beaming smile, clearly having a grand time with the boys. “I want you to clean it. Yes, the little puckered pink hole that’s staring you all in the face. Don’t make it mad though or else you’ll be really in for it!”

The boys both cringed and felt aroused. Ms. Johnson’s anus. Bright pink in the middle, a little darker around it, and wrinkled like the knot on a balloon. Noah seriously wanted to both dive into it and run away from it. From a distance it looked immaculate. Not a speck of hair to be found. Not even really very dirty, all things considered. It reminded Noah of that scene from that old movie… Star Wars. The Sarlacc Pit. Only rather than a raging beast inside, there would be something else inside waiting to engulf them. They were fortunate this was Ms. Johnson, this he knew. If it was anyone else, who knew if they’d maintain it at all. When the valley had opened for them though, there was a very distinct whaff of butt.

“Aww, don’t get all grossed out on me! You should feel lucky. The girls who are coming in soon have to clean literally everything else. They think they’re untouchable, but they’re not. You guys just got a small sliver of the cake. And a fun one in my opinion! My bar of soap already did most of the work for you this morning.” Ms. Johnson explained. “Why don’t you slide on down and get a closer look?”

The boys only hesitated for a moment this time before Calvin pushed through the boys, took aim and, doing exactly as Ms. Johnson had suggested, leaped into the air and landed with his backside on her much larger one in a slide. Once at the bottom, Calvin let out a triumphant victory cry and practically ran towards her hole. Then one at a time, the rest of the boys each sat down on their bottom, shimmied themselves forward, and then let gravity do the rest, not wanting to let the overly eager Calvin have all the fun. Her bum was so smooth that they were able to effortlessly slide down into the valley, not far from their pink destination. The only thing keeping them alive at the moment was Ms. Johnson’s rather flexible body and her hand, holding her cheeks wide open for them. 

Once they had entered the new lands, the boys traveled the short way across a sticky, smelly wasteland towards the massive creature that filled the floor before them. The huge, squishy valley walls that towered above them were ominous. They were threatening to slam shut on them at any moment. But Ms. Johnson’s hand held steady between them, creating large, incredibly deep indents in each one with her fingers. They stood around the hole in a circle and just looked at it. Noah had never seen a girl’s anus like this before. The times Ms. Johnson had shown them in class were really just brief glimpses. This left nothing to the imagination. The heat that was radiating from it was wildly intimidating. He knew that some girls enjoyed having sex with their anus instead of their vagina, but he wasn’t sure what Ms. Johnson’s take was on that. All he could think of right now was hole… that he wanted to fill. No matter the cost.

Suddenly the monster in front of them jerked and compressed into a smaller puckered hole. Then retracted again. Then clenched! Then released. 

“Like I said, don’t make it mad!” Ms. Johnson advised with a laugh. “If you end up in there and it squeezes you, you’re going to be walking away with some broken bones! Be positioned in just the right, awkward way, and you’ll even get a broken back. So please be careful!”

Noah shivered at that comment. He imagined himself being waist deep inside the monster just as it squeezes. There would be so much of him available to be squished by the ring… He didn’t really want to know just how many bones would be broken. Ms. Johnson sounded like she was speaking from experience too. It didn’t sound like just an abstract warning.

“You’ll probably want your brushes back!” Ms. Johnson said, dropping five tiny brushes onto her anus, one of them directly in the middle of it. “I’ve already loaded them up with soap so you should be good to go! I’ll let you clean until we run out of time.”

The boys gingerly walked forward and started to pick up the brushes, trying to be careful and not awaken the beast. The thing terrified them. Especially after Ms. Johnson’s honest warning. When four brushes had been scooped up, that left just one remaining and one brushless boy. Noah eyed the brush hovering in the middle of her butt, on the verge of being swallowed should the floor open. He was the only one who didn’t have a brush in hand. Not wanting to displease Ms. Johnson, he carefully walked toward the hole. Closer and closer, trying to keep his footsteps as light as possible. The wrinkles around the entrance made the going a little tricky. It was like walking over an uneven forested floor. But he was close. He bent down to reach for the brush but just as he was about to latch onto it, the floor suddenly opened wide! Noah only got a brief glimpse inside before he stumbled backwards, but all he saw was blackness. Nothing but an endless cavern as his brush was swallowed whole by the monster. Gone.

Noah’s heart raced and he heard Ms. Johnson giggling in the distance. She had been taking quick glances over her shoulder and was keeping tabs on them this whole time! And of course she could feel them. They’re floor was literally her! Cruel! 

“Going to have to be faster next time, mister!” Ms. Johnson said. “Don’t worry though, there are probably a few larger, solid bits for you to pick up. Even if you can just loosen them, they’ll rinse away in the shower later. Thanks Noah!”

So there they were. Five of them roaming around Ms. Johnson’s anus, picking up teeny tiny pieces of Ms. Johnson’s poop and scrubbing her clean. The job had its ups and downs. As much as Noah was totally falling in love with his new job, he felt a tad uneasy about what he was picking up. Was he touching the remains of previously digested disposables? Or just simply the remains of Ms. Johnson’s dinner last night. Either way, his dick approved of his current predicament. At times he wanted to throw up, other times he wanted to strip down and shove his dick inside her hole, but really he just wanted to drop to his knees and kiss her. She had told them to clean though… not to kiss. Would she mind? He couldn’t resist.

Noah dropped his two handfuls of poo, dropped down and gave the middle of her anus a huge wet kiss. The taste and smell of utter disgust electrified his mouth and he backed away with a puckered face. This part of her body was covered with a wet, slimy, greasy film that tasted exactly as it smelled. Like Ms. Johnson had just expelled her bowels. This wet, slimy film was exactly what the others were busy trying to scrub away. And now that grease was smeared across his lips.

“Ugh, gross!” He muttered to himself. But he wanted to do it again.

“Dude.” Gatlin said to Noah, hardly believing what his friend was doing.

“Dude is right. He’s smarter than the rest of us!” Calvin said, taking note of Noah’s decision. Calvin then dropped to his knees and traded his sponge for his tongue. He figured he would probably be sicker than a dog tomorrow morning, but he didn’t care. He lapped up as much of Ms. Johnson as he could, working around the rim where the bright pink surface turned into a darker one. He would clean her entire ass like this if he had to.

Noah also lowered his face again but this time, just as his lips made contact with her body, the giant suddenly opened again… Noah’s face shot forwards, into the now open hole just as a tiny puff of hot putrid air shot out. But it closed in the very next moment before Noah hardly even had time to react. The hole’s walls slammed into Noah’s skull and squeezed his face out of her. What a rush.

“Don’t get distracted now, Mr. Knight and Mr. Chase.” Ms. Johnson warned. “As much as I appreciate a little love, I still have somewhere to be tonight!”

He felt a little ashamed, but it was so worth just getting that taste. He would never forget it, as disgusting as it was.

Just as the boys were making good progress, Ms. Johnson made an announcement. “Okay class, you’ve all done a fantastic job here today! We’re really close to being out of time and the girls are going to be here any second, but there’s one last thing I want to do together. Technically two things, but they’re more or less intertwined.”

Ms. Johnson’s head swiveled away from them and when it turned back, her hand was delivering them something…

Ms. Johnson’s hand reached into their open valley and dropped off a tiny man in the middle of their circle, directly on top of her anus. The man was completely nude and looked at them with pure, utter confusion. Who was that? Noah wondered.

“You.” Brayden said, looking at the new man.

The man didn’t reply but rather looked vastly concerned and scared. The man, in fact, wasn’t much of a man at all. He was older than all of them, but certainly not by much.

“You’re about to see how much violence I tolerate in this school.” Ms. Johnson said firmly. “Boys like you never seem to learn. You never take direction. So here we are. Brayden, why don’t you tell us all why he’s here and who he is.”

All eyes looked towards Brayden. Did he actually know this person?

“Well. Uh… This is Jaimey’s boyfriend. The boy who punched me earlier and gave me this.” Brayden said hesitantly, pointing towards the bruise on his face.

“That’s right, Brayden.” Ms. Johnson confirmed. “I don’t like bullies. Not. One. Bit. I can guarantee you that Mr. Briggs here won’t be doing that again. Isn’t that right?”

The room suddenly took a dark turn. The boys started to quiver a little. This wasn’t like Ms. Johnson. Her sweet, playful punishment was heading down a dim tunnel. The boy nodded his head feverishly as his body trembled in fear. He was staring back at someone who was many times taller and many more times stronger than he was. He was on her body, completely at her mercy. One misstep here and he’d be nothing but a smear. There was no hiding the fact that he feared this giant woman greatly. 

“Very good. I’m glad to see that you’ve at least learned something today.” Ms. Johnson said, relaxing her tightened face. She grinned at the boy. “I have an idea that might just solidify this teachable moment. There’s some danger for sure, but it’ll hopefully change you into someone who will cherish everyone. Remember, love thy neighbours. Don’t harm them. But first, a little moment of fun since I’ve been trying to hold it in this whole time and it’s become very difficult as of late.”

Ms. Johnson turned away from the boys and took the hand that wasn’t busy supporting their valley walls and formed a fist, with only her index finger extended towards the new boy. The same finger that looked all too familiar to Noah. The one that had quickly turned his world into a wet, dark one earlier today. Gosh, he loved that finger. Ms. Johnson then carefully lowered her finger until it was lightly pressing down on the bully. At once, everyone quickly figured out what she had in mind. Was this what she meant by dangerous?  The boy started to squirm wildly, trying desperately to escape the giant finger that was taller than he was. It was no use though. It had already pinned him in his moment of awe. Even Noah and his friends started to take a step towards the boy and the finger, fearing the worst might happen. Then the finger pushed down.

“Ms. Johnson?!” The tiny boy pinned against the puckered hole cried out. “Wait! Please don’t!”

But Ms. Johnson ignored the boy’s plea for help. In fact, through the whole experience, Ms. Johnson never even bothered to look back at them. Although her body was strong and flexible, it wasn’t that flexible. But performing through feel didn’t seem like much of a task at all to her. In no time, his lower body was pushed into hers. Her finger had to exert significant force to break through the reluctant-to-open entrance, but the woman was determined. The seal was tight but her finger was stronger. After some wiggling and some forceful maneuvering, Ms. Johnson had managed to bury the boy about three-quarters the way inside of her. The boy looked sick to his stomach and had tears streaming down his cheeks. Perhaps out of fear, but also from the smell. Nobody was sure if Ms. Johnson was intending on pushing him all the way in… That certainly wouldn’t end well if she did though. During Ms. Johnson’s fight with her bum, she had managed to open the hole just enough to let a few more noxious gasses escape from their confines. More than Noah had experienced a few minutes ago. The group of boys smelled it, but to them, it wasn’t the smell of death, it was the smell of discovery. They weren’t the ones currently being swallowed alive.

“Ready?!” Ms. Johnson asked, still looking back at her companions. The boys looked at her and then back at her bottom, unsure of what she had in mind. Was she about to push him all the way in? Wouldn’t that basically be instant death?!

“3! 2! 1! Blast off!”

At the end of the loud countdown, Ms. Johnson removed her finger entirely, leaving the boy to meet his fate, but then he was violently shot out of her bottom like a ball out of a cannon! Everyone covered their ears in response to the suddenly booming blast of noise and steaming air that came hurtling out from Ms. Johnson’s body. It was like she was creating a tear in the very fabric of space-time. The volume was deafening and her body shook in response. The tiny boy shot high above them, met his peak, and then came crashing down into the back of her right thigh. Slap. The boy lay there a moment, dazed and confused. When the dust settled, Noah and his mates were left standing in a cloud of stink. This, Noah knew, would end all chemical warfare if harnessed. He almost hurled. But he was glad he didn’t or else she’d probably make him clean that up too.

Once satisfied everyone had got enough her bum for the moment, she picked up each of them and held them all in a tight bunch within her hands. She sat up and admired her work.

“Yikes. You guys sure do smell funny.” Ms. Johnson said to them, giggling. Her smiled having since returned from its lunch break. “Let’s get dressed, shall we? We went a bit over time and still need to make a quick drop off before it’s the girls’ turn.”

Ms. Johnson slipped back into her underwear and dress before opening the door to the hallway and stepped out. The first thing Noah felt was the rush of fresh air. He loved Ms. Johnson and her booty with a passion, but man, that last gas cloud was something else entirely. He’d do it again in a heartbeat, but the fresh air was a very welcoming friend. 

The group were all carried along in Ms. Johnson’s hand as if they were riding in an open top plane. Nobody said a word though. They were far too fearful that Ms. Johnson was still in a mood that they didn’t want to mess with. This was the detention Noah feared they were going to have to endure. Perhaps everything up until now was just a way to ease them in. After all, spying on girls had to be a far worse crime than just punching someone. Right?

When Ms. Johnson made a turn and headed into an open entranceway, Noah was both puzzled and a bit uncomfortable. The sign just in front of them that was about to disappear behind them was a single white silhouette of a stickman. The men’s washroom. Once they were all inside, Ms. Johnson ducked her head and looked under the stalls. Empty. Nobody was here at the moment. Although typically a busy place, nobody was ever around here at lunch time. Noah began to squirm as his nerves overtook him.

Ms. Johnson then walked them over to the far wall and stopped.

“So Myles.” Ms. Johnson began saying to the older boy. “This is hopefully where you have your life changing experience. My hope is that you’ll come away from this a new person who wouldn’t even consider using force. I know I know, you were just defending your girlfriend. But there are better ways to do that.”

Myles and the rest of the boys gently crawled to the edge of Ms. Johnson’s hand and peered over the edge. Noah’s heart skipped a beat and he figured Myles’ heart probably came to an abrupt halt. The boys were all looking down at the biggest urinal they had ever seen in their lives. They had each probably used this very one before, but it just looked so much different now. So much bigger and now lethal. And Ms. Johnson was looking at it too.

“Like I said, obviously there are a few risks associated with doing this, but I’m optimistic that you’ll be just fine.” Ms. Johnson said, trying to reassure the boy. She knew they all knew what she had in mind. She didn’t sound overly concerned about what she was about to do. Had she done this before?

“What if I get flushed away? What if I drown? What if the cleaners come by?” Myles asked the woman.

“All good questions. Drowning is pretty unlikely and the cleaners and I have a good working relationship so no need to worry about them. As for being flushed, you see that big plastic urinal cake right there in the middle? The dark blue one that you can’t really see through? There are plenty of holes in it to let you breathe and it’s heavy enough that it would let you escape. You’ll be just fine when it’s all said and done. Nobody will even know you’re in there.” Ms. Johnson answered.

The boy didn’t ask any more questions and didn’t bother looking at her again. He just returned her gaze with a thousand yard stare.

“No more questions? Very good!” Ms. Johnson said. “In you go!”

Ms. Johnson carefully set Noah’s group down on the bathroom counter, put on a pair of gloves, and carefully lifted the plastic cake with one hand before sliding the bully underneath. When she let it go, it slapped down into place, sealing the boy’s fate. 

“Look at that! Just like I said, I can’t even see you at all!” Ms. Johnson said to everyone. “I’ll be back at the end of the day to pick you out. You’ll have plenty of time to get cleaned up and board the bus for home. Hang tight! This is your opportunity to think about what’s happened today and every other day.”

With that, Ms. Johnson tossed her gloves into the wastebasket, picked up her tiny students and headed for the door. Noah could only imagine what that guy would be thinking right about now. Was he screaming at them, begging for rescue? If he was, they certainly couldn’t hear them and Ms. Johnson didn’t exactly give him any time to argue. If Ms. Johnson regrew them right after this, would they go and do their business on the tiny bully for revenge? They would be the only ones in the school who would know he was there. Noah cringed a little. He probably wouldn’t do that. On their way out, they almost bumped into a trio of boys, all of whom were normal sized, who were heading into the restroom.

“Hello boys.” Ms. Johnson greeted them and kept walking, not bothering to look back. Noah did look back however and saw the trio were eyeing his teaching with huge, bug eyes. It wasn’t every day you saw a beautiful woman walking out from your bathroom.

“Now I don’t want any of you to think that you’re getting off any easier than he is.” Ms. Johnson said to the boys in her hand as she continued walking. “He may be in a… less than desirable place, but there’s a good chance that you’re going to see things tonight that will serve the same effect as what he’s going through. Because remember, if you were disposables, I could’ve easily squashed you under my bum just for fun while you were trying to take off my thong. Or swallowed each of you whole while you were in my mount. Or pushed you so far inside my ass that you would’ve been begging for the real world again. But you’re not disposables and those are just a few reasons why you never want to be. So I hope those examples will serve you well. Your little expedition may have been fun at first, but my hope is that you’ve all learned why being someone’s personal tiny man is infinitely better than being a disposable. Didn’t we have fun together, knowing that I wasn’t going to do any of those things to you, but still wondering if I might? I sure did! Anyways, I’ll regrow you so you can get cleaned up, but meet me at my car after school today. Then we’ll continue your detention. North lot, beside the soccer field. Don’t be late! We have big plans tonight! In the meantime, I’m going to stop at the little ladies’ room and make some extra work for the girls. Sorry, but all your hard work will probably be for naught. I’ll be sparkly clean the next time we meet though!” 

—-
 
After Ms. Johnson had left, the washroom fell dead silent. Myles lay on his back, looking up through the holes in the plastic that lay heavily upon his tiny body. The smell of urine was strong in his nose. His body was already drenched and sticky. He was currently regretting every wrong decision he had ever made in his life. Why couldn’t she have dropped him in the girls’ washroom? At least he would’ve had something to look forward to over there. Guess Ms. Johnson had already thought of that though.

Myles didn’t have to wait long before a small herd of footsteps began echoing across the tiled floor and male voices began to chat amongst themselves. He couldn’t see who they were from where he was, all he could see was blue and white. His heart began to pound as they approached. 

“Please don’t use this one. Please don’t use this one.” Myles begged, unable to exert much volume through the plastic that weighed heavily on his chest, hoping Ms. Johnson or the boys who just entered could somehow hear his pleas for help. Nobody did though. He could barely hear himself.

Then suddenly a shadow overtook his world and he heard the very distinct sound of a zipper opening. This was going to be a very long afternoon. From that moment on, he made a promise to himself that if he survived this, he wouldn’t so much as push someone ever again, let alone punch them. He had to be different for Ms. Johnson.
End Notes:

At the start of the week when I finished this chapter, I was originally going to simply say "Happy Weekend!" here.  Now I feel like we could all just use a few minutes to escape the world and the news. So hopefully this adds a little bit of enjoyment to your stressful weekend during these crazy times.  This is it for Chapter 14, but I'm a good way through 15 now so hopefully it'll be out in good time. Stay safe everyone.

Chapter 15, Week 7: Teacher's Pets by AprilMJ
Author's Notes:
Part 1 of 3
Immediately after the school bell rang, signaling the end of another day, the group of young boys quickly packed their belongings and made way for the outside world. They had seen Ms. Johnson not once, but twice already today and were bound to see her again in a few minutes. Spending even just a moment with Ms. Johnson made for a good day. Getting to see her three times? Life changing. Depending on how tonight goes, it sounded like they may even spend more time with Ms. Johnson today than with their own families. Noah wasn’t quite sure if Ms. Johnson had spoken to his parents about tonight but he assumed she had. She always seemed to have all her bases covered.

“What do you think Ms. Johnson is going to do with us tonight? Sex? I hope it’s sex. Sex is good and I certainly wouldn’t mind doing it with her!” Brayden said giddily. 

“Do you really think she’d let us have sex with her?” Brody asked. “I highly doubt it. She’s like ten years older than us!”

“I gotta go with Brody on this one, man.” Noah said. “Not saying I wouldn’t enjoy it, but it just doesn’t feel like her style. Do you think she’s even had sex before? With a normal sized guy I mean. I don’t think she’s married. She doesn’t wear a ring.”

“A supermodel who’s never had sex? Does that even exist?” Brayden asked.

Noah shrugged his shoulders. “Technically she is just a teacher who happens to be a borderline supermodel.”

“Borderline?” Brayden laughed. “She’s more than borderline in my opinion. Who do you consider to be supermodel material then? Alexis?”

“Well.” Noah started before Brayden jumped back in.

“So it is Alexis! You’ve got good taste. That’s also someone I’d do in a heartbeat.” Brayden said.

“Dude.” Noah said.

“What? I’m not allowed to express my opinion on who’s doable and who’s not?” Brayden said.

“Is there anyone who you wouldn’t do?” Noah questioned. 

“Hmm.” Brayden stopped and thought about it. “You know our history teacher?”

“Yeah, she’s like 100 years old. She practically is history.”

“There’s your answer.” Brayden said. The boys chuckled at their friend. 

“There she is!” Noah said, pointing towards their teacher who was standing beside a car, waving at them with her usual big smile.

“Hi Ms. Johnson!” The boys said as they completed their trek across the parking lot.

“Hi boys! I’m glad you decided to come!” Ms. Johnson said, greeting them.

“We wouldn’t even consider not coming!” Brayden said.

“Very good! Do you know where Calvin is?” Ms. Johnson asked.

The boys all looked around but didn’t see their classmate. 

“He was in class with us just a second ago.” Brody said.

“There he is.” Ms. Johnson said as a running Calvin pulled up beside them. “Glad you could join us Mr. Chase!”

“I’m…” Calvin started, breathing heavily after his sprint, “sorry Ms. Johnson. I got a phone call and then had to use the bathroom. But I ended up skipping the bathroom. And I-.”

“Don’t worry Calvin.” Ms. Johnson cut into the fast speaking boy. “Like I said, I’m just glad you’re able to join us.” Ms. Johnson grinned at each of her students. She was a very tall woman. This was the first time in a long time they had actually stood next to her and were able to just take all of her in. “There will be plenty of opportunities to use the bathroom as soon as we get to my home. But we need to hurry a little. I’m expecting a few friends. But first, let’s get you each shrunk down. You’ll be like that for the rest of the night.”

—-

As the boys were shrunk down one at a time, Ms. Johnson carefully set them down on the passenger seat of her car. Her car was actually very impressive for just a school teacher. She has a very clean, very shiny black Lexus. It wasn’t very big, but it was certainly sharp looking. The boys approved of her choice. The seats were of padded black leather with silver stitching. To tiny people, they were extremely comfortable. As a normal person, the boys could only imagine it would be a delightful ride.

Once the five boys were in place, Ms. Johnson closed the door, walked around to the driver’s side, and took her seat at the wheel. To the boys, the car even had a hint of that new car smell. This must have been a relatively recent purchase. Ms. Johnson then reached down with her hand, put the car in drive and slowly pulled away from her stall. The boys never broke eye contact with their teacher. From their vantage point, she looked exceptionally huge and wonderful. Her powerful thighs, legs, and feet controlled the vehicle with such precision. Her body completely filled the driver’s side to the point where her head was nearing the roof. Her seatbelt dug deep into her breasts. Looking at themselves, they hardly filled a fraction of their seat and there were five of them.

“So are you enjoying highschool so far?” Ms. Johnson said, glancing down at them before returning her gaze towards the road.

“Oh yes!” Brayden said. “Very much! And we certainly have you to thank for a lot of that!”

“Aww, well thanks Brayden. It means a lot. Not to brag or anything, but my class is usually a favourite for first-timers. My hope is that you’ll actually take something away from it though and that it’ll help you later on in life. That’s really what we’re here for. Is there anything you want to talk about while we have some time? Or I can just put some music on until we get there.” Ms. Johnson asked, grinning a little.

“Ms. Johnson, I actually have a question. It’s a little personal though.” Noah said.

“Don’t be afraid to ask Noah. I promise I won’t tell anyone. I’m good at keeping secrets.” Ms. Johnson said.

“Well, what if you liked someone, but you didn’t really know much about them even though you wanted to know more about them. And maybe you don’t know if they like you back. Or even if you exist at all. Or even if you might not be in the same league at all. Would you still talk to them?” Noah asked. “Sorry, that was sort of all over the place. I don’t really have my thoughts together yet.”

“No need to apologize!” Ms. Johnson said. “Are we talking about someone who might be more-than-friend material but who hasn’t made it to friend material yet? If so, the answer is yes. It’s always yes. If you want to talk to someone, talk to that someone and do it sooner than later. Because someday that later day will come and you’ll have missed your chance at a life with them when it would’ve otherwise been a sure bet. But don’t get me wrong, there is benefit to taking things slow and making sure you’re sure about every move you take. You don’t want to rush into something, but you don’t want to miss it either. So talking is a wonderful place to start! I recommend doing it very soon Mr. Knight.” Ms. Johnson then looked down at Noah, smiled, and winked at him. That single wink sent daggers through his heart. It gave Noah chills.

“Ms. Johnson, what happened to Myles?” Gatlin asked sheepishly.

“Let me ask you boys something first.” Ms. Johnson started. “Did you use Myles’ urinal after we put him there?”

The boys all shook their heads no. Truthfully they hadn’t. Something inside of them had been tugging at them, telling them Ms. Johnson put him there for a reason and it wasn’t so they could destroy him.

“I’m glad to hear it.” Ms. Johnson said. “To answer your question Gatlin, Myles is safe and sound. I made a quick pit stop on my way to my car and he’ll be in a shower cleaning himself off as we speak. He had a long afternoon. His mother will be along soon to pick him up. Whether or not he chooses to tell her about it, that’s up to him. I have a feeling she’ll be pretty understanding though.”

“Anything else?” Ms. Johnson asked after a minute of silence.

“Does it feel good to have a tiny man inside of you?” Calvin asked, followed by giggles from the rest of the boys.

Ms. Johnson smiled a full smile. “Yes, Calvin. Yes it does. And it feels even better if that tiny man is someone I care about. As much as it’s a physical explosion of fun, it’s also a very mental experience. You’ll unfortunately never be able to experience it, but being able to completely engulf someone inside your most special place… ahh, it’s so amazing! Their kicking and squirming is just icing on the cake. And then feeling their energy being sucked away the longer they’re in there… it’s pretty exciting.” 

“Wow.” Was all Calvin could say.

“Now don’t get any ideas any of you! I don’t want to be cleaning up any cum stains from the leather!” Ms. Johnson said with a grin.

“Can I go inside of you, Ms. Johnson?” Calvin said eagerly. Boldly.

Ms. Johnson laughed. “If I were to put you inside of me right now, we’d all end up in the ditch and you wouldn’t get to meet my friends!” 

Denied, Noah thought. But good try.

With that, the boys were left to their own imaginations after Ms. Johnson’s description of having someone inside of her. They all daydreamed about how amazing it would be if that someone was them.

—-

When the steady hum of asphalt against rubber turned into a loud gravel against rubber and steel sound, the boys perked up.

“We’re here!” Ms. Johnson announced. “Welcome to my home! It’s going to be a very fun night together.”

When the car stopped and the engine ceased, the boys rose to their feet and tried their best to look out of the windows that were each far above their heads. Unfortunately for them, they really couldn’t see anything except the blue sky and the tops of spruce trees.

“Well aren’t we excited?!” Ms. Johnson said after seeing the boys bouncing around in the passenger seat. She opened her door, closed it, and then walked around to the passenger side, taking each of the boys into the palm of her left hand. As she carried the boys towards her house, they took in the property that apparently belonged to their teacher.

The gravel driveway turned into a magnificent granite walkway that crossed through a pink and purple garden and finished in front of a small but pleasant single storey home. The wood siding was a mix of light and dark grey, the trim was bright white, two white round pillars supported a front entrance canopy, and the whole home was accented by a very bright red front door. The whole property was surrounded by a dense forest that offered no signs of civilization beyond. It was nothing spectacular, but it was just a simple and extremely well kept property. The perfect size for a single teacher who wanted some privacy.

Ms. Johnson carried the boys up to her front porch, unlocked the door, and walked inside. No going back now.

“I’m home!” Ms. Johnson hollered into the silence as she latched the door shut behind her. 

The boys were a bit puzzled by Ms. Johnson yelling into her own home. Was she actually married and they were about to meet her husband? Or was she just talking to herself? But they quickly got their answer, for they spotted a tiny streak go bolting across the wood floor before disappearing behind the next wall. Was that…

“So I’m going to go and change into something else for tonight, but we need to go over a few house rules before I leave you be.” Ms. Johnson said, gently setting the boys down on her kitchen island. The cold of the stone went shooting up through their little bodies. What a nice home though, Noah thought.

“First, do not ever be somewhere I’m not expecting you to be.” Ms. Johnson started. “For example, do not climb into my shoe. Speaking from experience, you will be turned into mush if you do. Second, respect my home. Don’t pee anywhere other than the toilet, do not break anything, do not scratch anything. Please. This is an obvious one and shouldn’t be a problem because you’re good boys. Third, do not let my disposables talk you into anything. Don’t trust them. You may or may not run into some and they may try to manipulate you into doing something you wouldn’t otherwise do. They know what the punishments are, but just be careful around them. Fourth, enjoy it. This may be my home but it’s designed to be enjoyed by everyone, including the little. I should be able to see you on the floor and on the furniture and there are ladders for you to access the common areas like the toilet, sink, kitchen counters, etcetera. The ladder on the right is for going up. The ladder on the left is for going down. The most dangerous place will be if we’re both coming around a blind corner. Be kind to each other, watch out for each other, and watch out for me and my friends and you’ll come to love it here. There are many here who would agree. This is not a prison. Think of it as a jungle gym of discovery. I’m going to head off to my room to change, but Troy will be along soon to show you around!”

After Ms. Johnson had walked away and disappeared into a room beside what appeared to be the living room, the boys took a moment to take in where they were. They were literally inside Ms. Johnson’s home. They had so many questions. Who was Troy? Who was that little thing they saw run across the floor after they arrived? How many disposables did Ms. Johnson have? They suddenly wished they were back in her car now that their minds were buzzing. She did truly have a marvelous home though. Fresh floors, fresh walls, fresh ceiling, pristine furniture. Either Ms. Johnson was a spectacular cleaner or she had a really good maid. And the windows overlooking the Maple Valley forest were polished clean and offered a picturesque view of the natural world.

Then, just as Ms. Johnson has said, another tiny man suddenly appeared from the edge of the island counter and walked towards them. The man was visibly older than them and appeared to be in really good shape physically. He wasn’t bulky, but had the body of someone who knew how to put in his cardio. The most obvious flaw was a bruise on his forehead and the fact that his left arm was in a flexible brace.

“Hi boys!” The man greeted them as he stopped and put his good hand on his hips. “I’m Troy. I assume you’re the students Ms. Johnson told me about?”

“That’s right.” Brayden replied. 

“Very good! Taking in her home, I see. I did the same thing when I first arrived. As much as I would enjoy chatting with you outsiders, Ms. Johnson gave me a strict timeline to follow since she’s got some friends coming over very soon. So let’s get straight to it. As far as I know, you’re going out with her and her friends tonight and she made it very clear that you’re all to use the bathroom now so you don’t have to worry about it later. I’ll show you where the bathroom is and hopefully keep you alive long enough to use it. Because of where you’re going tonight, you’re to watch me and hopefully learn a thing or two about safety on the floor. Since you’re her students though, she’ll be extra careful about where she goes. That’s actually a good thing for everyone else too. But everyone not named Ms. Johnson isn’t quite as careful. So onwards! Follow me and watch your step over the edge. It’s a bit treacherous the first time.”

The boys looked at each other and then watched as Troy shimmied over the edge and disappeared. Should they follow the man? They were so confused about everything he had just said!

“Hurry up! You don’t want to be doing this when her friends are here! More feet equals more opportunities to be squashed!” Troy hollered from over the edge. 

The boys hustled to the same spot where Troy has went over the side and nearly lost their balance as they peered over the edge. There was Troy climbing down a ladder that stretched all the way from the floor to the top of the counter, even with a bum arm. It was the tallest ladder the boys had ever seen! Relatively speaking of course. A fall from here would mean certain death for sure. Gatlin felt absolutely sick to the stomach as he looked over the edge.

“Don’t be scared!” Troy said to them. “The bottom is super well anchored so it’s actually pretty sturdy. Just don’t let go once you start! Even if you fall, Ms. Johnson put in some safety netting this morning. You’re her special little boys after all!”

The boys did as they were told and took turns climbing over the edge and then descended down the long, tiny ladder made just for them. To Noah, it felt like they were descending the side of a skyscraper. Not that he had ever done that before, but it was the only thing even remotely close than he could think of. They each breathed a sigh of relief when they made it to the bottom safely.

“If you thought that was stressful, wait until you’re standing on the edge of her toilet. That’ll really get your heart pounding.” Troy said to them. “As we cross the floor, stay as close to me as you can. Like I said, she’ll be watching for you, but she’ll crush you in a moment’s notice if she doesn’t see you. Stick to the walls and only cross the open floor when you’re absolutely certain you’re in the clear. Let’s go.”

As the boys walked along the hardwood floor, beneath massive bar chairs, Noah couldn’t help but quiz the man in front of him.

“Hey Troy, what happened to your arm? Was that from Ms. Johnson?” He asked.

Troy laughed and smiled, but didn’t appear to do it in a sarcastic way. “No son. That was from someone else who got a bit carried away.”

The rest of the journey was done in silence as Ms. Johnson’s words rang in their heads. “Don’t trust them” she had said. They didn’t trust this man in front of them but Ms. Johnson had planned for him to take them on this tour. So maybe he wasn’t a disposable? They weren’t quite sure and Troy didn’t seem eager to tell them anything more than they asked or he was told to say.

As the boys trekked across the vast interior landscape, they passed through the doorway that Ms. Johnson had disappeared into and were met by a marvelous sight. There, sitting on a massive bed that would surely take up the space of several football fields, was a very nude Ms. Johnson looking at her phone. The boys paused for a second to admire the bare woman who was hunched over her screen, but Troy quickly hissed at them to keep moving. Right. They were still in her path of travel in the event she decided to get up… They hurried towards their guide and hung a left into a very sparkly grey bathroom. This had to be Ms. Johnson’s personal bathroom. They were led towards the base of a very tall toilet that had two ladders hanging over the side, similar to the ones in the kitchen.

“Ms. Johnson recently added an extra ladder everywhere. Probably because she knew you guys would be stopping by. It’s actually been an amazing addition. No more fighting between who’s going up and down. Better start climbing and hope that she didn’t just take a crap.” Troy said. 

While the others were climbing, Noah took the chance to ask Troy a few more questions.

“Hey Troy. What is it like sharing a toilet with someone like Ms. Johnson? I assume you’re always this size and she’s, well, always her size.” 

“You would be correct.” Troy said. “It’s interesting, I’ll say that much. It’s okay when the toilet’s clean and she hasn’t used it in a while. After she pees it’s not so bad. But after a number two… you better give it some time. I’m not sure if you’ve heard it yet, but her saying is ‘gotta go, let it go’. Meaning that if you’re in or on the toilet when she needs to go, you’ll be wishing you weren’t because she’s not going to hold it for you. And if she’s sick… having a large storage capacity is a good thing because you want to be in here as little as possible.”

Noah cringed a little. “So this is the only bathroom in the house? How many of you are there?”

“The only one we have access to. And many, but most of them are pretty good at hiding when they’re not sure what mood Ms. Johnson is in. At least the ones who have been here the longest. Don’t kid yourself though. She knows where everyone is even if we think she doesn’t.” Troy replied.

“Other than that, it must be pretty amazing to live here.” Noah said, looking around the expansive room.

“Yes and no.” Troy replied. “You do get pretty good at house cleaning and she’s usually super appreciative of our efforts. And believe me, I’ve seen things that will give you a boner to last a lifetime. But I’ve also seen things that will raise every hair on your body. So it balances out. If you’re on her good side, you’re relatively safe here. If you’re on her really good side, then you’re living the dream. If you’re anything but those, you better watch your back. The majority of the time she’s a super sweet, sexy woman who makes living here an absolute dream. But a horny Ms. Johnson is a very scary Ms. Johnson.”

Noah chucked at that last part. “Really?”

“Son, you don’t want to know the half of it. When she’s on, she’s really on. She almost always has someone in her panties. Sometimes they return home after she’s been away, sometimes they don’t. She usually chooses the first one she sees in the morning. And you can’t even run away. If you run, that just excites her even more. Your best bet is to hide in the living room when she’s horny. The bedroom is like hiding in the dragon’s den, that’s where she has all her fun. Hide in the kitchen and you risk becoming a quick snack. You get used to it and the others here are quite good at hiding like I said. And you don’t ever want to be sentenced to the cushion crew. That’s just bad news. If you ever want to live here, you better be a master in bed. And if you’re not, you better learn fast. That’s the one thing that keeps people alive here. Those are her treasures.”

“Are you a master in bed?” Noah asked.

Troy smiled at him. “You better get climbing. Everyone else is up there already.”

Noah did as he was told and climbed up the ladder. Climbed and climbed and climbed until his hands met the cool, flat surface of the toilet seat. After hoisting himself up, the sight before him took his breath away. It was the same amazement as seeing a professional sporting stadium for the first time in real life. It was so huge. Now that he wasn’t pinned under the seat, he could actually take in the sheer size of a toilet at this size. It was wildly intimidating. It was so white and the water below was so clear. If he didn’t know any better, he’d jump in and go for a nice swim. But after listening to Troy’s tales, he did think better of doing that. Everything was a brilliant white except for a single brown ladder that hung over the seat and fell into the surface of the water.

“What’s everyone waiting for?” Troy asked, coming up behind them. “This is a toilet after all. We don’t have all day. Do you want to be squished by a giant woman’s ass when she comes along and plops herself down on top of you? We may stand, but women sit.”

Snapping to attention, the boys each unzipped and started peeing into the vast abyss below. It was actually a challenge though since knowing that this was where Ms. Johnson did the majority of her business was resulting in many spontaneous boners. When they were finished, they couldn’t quite believe how the water was still so crystal clear. They hadn’t even made a dent in it.

“Amazing.” Brody said.

“Truly amazing.” Brayden agreed.

In their amazement, two other men joined them atop the toilet. One man was thin and shorter than they were. But the other man was significantly larger than any of them. He probably had each of them beat by at least 100 pounds and was completely nude. Everything was on display. His muscles were all too evident to Noah who couldn’t help but eye the man down and then up. He was certainly not gay, but he had never seen a man like this before. 

“What are you looking at punk? You like what you see?” The larger man asked in a gruff, grizzly voice. “I bet you’d like the other end of it.” 

And before Noah could even process what had happened, he was suddenly falling backwards, towards the clear pool below with a sore shoulder. 

*Splash!*
Chapter 15, Part 2 by AprilMJ
Author's Notes:

Part 2 of 3

When he made contact with the strikingly cold water, Noah’s mind snapped into panic mode. The bigger man had pushed him in! He was in Ms. Johnson’s toilet! He had to get out of here!

Noah’s eyes stung, but he forced them open as he thrust himself towards the surface. He was suddenly thankful that the water was clear and relatively piss free. It must have been flushed just before they arrived. When he resurfaced, he swiped at his face, trying hard to keep his eyes open so he could see, but it was a monumental task. Time was of the essence and he was losing it!

As he treaded water, he heard his friends panicking in the distance above him. At first he thought they were just panicking because of where he was. After all, this was the toilet of a much, much larger goddess who apparently was having friends over. But as he stilled himself, he realized the water was vibrating ever so slightly. Someone was coming. The ladder. Where was the ladder?! He could hardly see but he was making progress through blurred vision. There it was! He took off, trying to cover ground while clearing his vision.

“My my my.” A loud female voice suddenly boomed from high above. Her voice rang against the walls of the toilet Noah was in.

Noah still couldn’t quite see who it was, but his initial panic began to subside. The voice was familiar. Not Ms. Johnson. But Alexis!

“We sure have quite the potty party going on in here now don’t we?” Alexis said in between giggles.

As Noah’s vision began to return, he looked up from within his pit and saw the most beautiful face peering down at him. Her brilliant green eyes couldn’t be mistaken. 

“Haven’t we been here before Mr. Knight? I see we’ve at least graduated from hiding under the seat. I suppose at least hiding in the bowl would grant you a few extra seconds of survival compared to being instantly squashed like a pancake.” Alexis said laughing.

Noah breathed a sigh of relief as she spoke to him. She was so pretty. He was so thankful for her. And she saw him. That was the most important thing.

“Or maybe I should just sit down and do a number one. Or maybe a number two?” Alexis suggested. Noah’s heart sputtered as her words suddenly took a threatening turn. “Hmm, do you think you’d be able to swim to the ladder before you feel the wrath of my body? And your friends. Do you think they’d survive the full weight of my body as I sit on them.” Alexis slowly started to undo her belt and unzip the fly of her jeans. But just as she hooked her thumbs around the waistband, she turn around so the boys had a full view of her magnificent bottom. Man. It was so good. It was like it had been chiseled by hand. So round and firm and perfect. “Are you ready?” Alexis asked, still facing the boys, jeans still at her waist. Noah was suddenly freaking out! Was she actually going to show them her bare butt. Her pussy? Was she going to end them like this?!

But just as she started to slide her jeans down, revealing the top sliver of her dark pink undies, the floor began to vibrate yet again. This time even more intensely than the last. It wasn’t coming from Alexis. Someone bigger was coming. Rather, they were already here.

“Out of the way! Out of the way! Pregnant lady needs to piss something fiercely!” A brunette woman, shorter than Alexis, but who’s belly was many times larger, announced loudly to the room. Noah was only able to get a glimpse of the new woman before she pushed the hesitated Alexis out of the way, pulled up the bottom of her light grey, slim fitting dress, and peeled down her panties. Alexis, acting out of instict and being more agile than the pregnant woman, bolted and snatched Brayden then Gatlin then Brody then Calvin then Troy then the larger man who had pushed Noah off the toilet seat just a moment before the heavy woman slammed her bum down on the seat, almost catching Alexis’ hand underneath her.

It all happened in slow motion to Noah who was still a few more seconds away from reaching the ladder. Seeing Alexis had completely delayed his escape attempt. Somehow their class TA had managed to save everyone though… except for one. The shorter, thinner man who had come up with the much larger man wasn’t so lucky. The new woman’s bare butt slammed onto the seat and sandwiched the tiny man in between two very solid surfaces. 

Although Noah’s world quickly went from bright to dark, he still had a tiny bit of light shining down from between the woman’s thighs. It all happened at blistering speed but Noah knew he could see a small stream of red liquid seeping from beneath the woman’s bum that dripped into the bowl. Exactly where the tiny man had been standing just a moment before. That was all that was left of the poor man now. There was no time to dwell on the lost life though, but for a few seconds after the woman had landed, a torrential downpour was unleashed. The moon-like, pussy that was a fair bit puffier than Ms. Johnson’s flexed and opened wide. Noah was thrown back from the ladder the second the stream was unleashed and was left tumbling under the power of the most intense hurricane ever recorded. Luckily it didn’t last long though and when he was eventually allowed to resurface, his mouth was full of the woman’s salty, strong smelling piss. He spit out what he could and accepted that the rest was part of him now. What had once been a crystal clear, cool lake, was now a very yellow, bubbly, warm wasteland.

“Lacey!” Alexis screamed at the woman who had just sat down on the toilet. “Don’t-”

“Relax, I just really need to… ahhh.” Lacey said as her body relaxed and shed the built up fluid within her. “You’ll understand someday, Alexis. You’ll be pregnant someday. You’re too pretty not to be. Then you’ll get it.”

Alexis wanted to haul the woman up and off the seat and beat her senseless. But the damage was already done and she knew there would be no stopping the stream that had already started. Her hands were full and the woman currently on the seat would be heavy. After a few seconds, the violent stream turned into a light tinkle and then stopped completely. Nice and short, thankfully. 

“Lacey, you just peed all over one of Ms. Johnson’s students!” Alexis said. “Just please don’t flush him.”

“Oops.” Lacey said, taking a few squares from the nearest roll of toilet paper. “Well he shouldn’t have been in there in the first place. I thought they were just her disposables. Help me up.”

Alexis set the tiny boys down on the vanity counter, grabbed Lacey by the hand, and helped to haul the woman to her feet. The two peered at the toilet and saw both the remains of the tiny man whom Lacey had squished on the seat, and also Noah who was now at the end opposite the ladder and was working on coughing up a bit of fluid that had made its way to his lungs.

“Sorry little guy. But when a prego’s gotta go, she’s really gotta go.” Lacey said to Noah as she wiped away both the excess urine and the tiny man's remains before dropping the toilet paper in the water beside the boy.

“I’ll see you in a few.” Lacey said to Alexis as she left the room.

“Let’s get you cleaned up a bit, shall we?” Alexis said, reaching into the pee-filled toilet to pluck out the tiny boy. As he was carried to safety, Noah watched as Lacey’s toilet paper was flushed away and sucked down the drain. He had been that close.

“Who was that?” Noah said, shivering a little now after being removed from the warm pool.

“That would be Lacey, one of Ms. Johnson’s friends.” Alexis said, as they waited for the tap water to warm up. “Are you okay?

Was he okay? He was just peed on by a giant and was then almost flushed away to the sewers. Yeah, he was okay.

“I am now.” Noah replied with a small grin. 

“Well that’s good.” Alexis said, gently dunking Noah under the warm stream of water from the bathroom tap and scrubbing him with her fingers. “I see Ms. Johnson is giving you the full tour. That’s good. Never hurts to build up some survival skills. Lacey is a good person though. Get on her good side and you might score some goodies. Her husband is a good guy too. They even share a tiny man between them. Pretty sure they’ve had him for years now.” When Alexis finished cleaning the toilet off Noah, she turned off the tap and dried him with a soft face cloth. “Good as new!”

“Thanks Alexis.” Noah said, thankful that he could see clearly again and didn’t smell like piss. He could’ve help but shake what Alexis had teased them with just before Lacey arrived. Was she actually going to show them everything? Pee on them? Crush them? That would be a conversation for another time perhaps. Gosh, that mental image of her giant butt dangling so high in the air, threatening to lower would stay in his mind forever though. Imagine if she was naked… She knew how to make an impression. He loved her complete lack of fear.

“So what are we going to do with you?” Alexis said, turning her attention to the larger man who had pushed Noah into the toilet.

“He pushed Noah into the toilet, Alexis!” Brody announced. The large man glared at the boy but didn’t move. Not when someone far stronger than him was ready to pounce.

“Is this true, little man?” Alexis asked the man. The man didn’t answer though. “I’ll take that as a yes. We’ll let Ms. Johnson decide what to do with you.” 

“Wait-” The man started saying before Alexis roughly grabbed him in a tight fist, forcing the remaining air out of his lungs. His facial expressions had softened now that he was the prisoner.

“Troy, you good from here on out?” Alexis asked the man who had guided the boys across Ms. Johnson’s home.

“Sure am! Thanks for everything!” Troy graciously replied. 

“Wonderful. Let’s go and join the party!” Alexis said, gently picking up the boys in her free hand and leaving Troy to himself.

As Alexis carried the boys out of the bathroom and through the now empty bedroom, Noah was able to fully take in the girl. She had changed into a dark blue pair of skinny jeans and was wearing a short, black short sleeve shirt that showed just a hint of her midriff above her belt. Her long dark hair flowed gently in the breeze of her walk. She smelled like a fresh shower. Simple elegance. 

When they reentered the living room, the boys saw that they were most certainly not alone anymore. Ms. Johnson was standing in the kitchen with two other women. One of them was Lacey who was about a foot shorter than Ms. Johnson but had a similar hair style. Straight, long and fairly dark. Lacey was a little more on the brunette side though. Considering she was very pregnant, it was difficult for them to tell how fit or not she was. Her thighs and arms were pretty tiny, her chin was nearly fat free, and her butt was pretty firm through her dress though. They figured she was probably a pretty fit person. Age wise, they looked practically identical. Her skin was white, but a tad shade darker than Ms. Johnson’s, and incredibly smooth looking.

The other girl looked strikingly familiar to Noah but he just couldn’t quite put a name to the face. She was shorter than Lacey with a similar build, a few years older, and had brown hair. Her dress was a bright pink and white floral pattern and was loose fitting, not tight like Lacey’s. It was just a pretty sundress trying to savour the fleeting summer weather. Skin wise, she was incredibly well tanned and had a few freckles through her face. Her smile was big when she laughed and she showed a bit too much of her upper gums when she did.  Noah knew that he knew this woman but he just couldn’t quite figure it out.

“Alexis! Thanks! You can just set them down on the counter. Perfect.” Ms. Johnson said as Alexis carefully set the boys down on the kitchen island, just below the height of their chests. From this level, the first thing that Noah thought about was how Lacey had them all beat boob wise. Ms. Johnson, who had changed into a loose fitting, light wash pair of jeans, and a form fitting long sleeve shirt tucked into her pants, came second. Alexis was a close third but might rival them in a few more years, and the other girl was too hard to tell under her dress, but Noah suspected she was probably the smallest.

“I heard about your little adventure.” Ms. Johnson said to the boys. “It’s just a little character building. Something to make you feel alive. That wasn’t by design though. That was purely just the world being real.” She said with a grin.

“Hi boys!” The new woman said to them, waving her fingers at them.

“Oh right! You know Alexis and me of course, but these are my friends. Mrs. Frost. But you may call her Lacey.” Ms. Johnson said, pointing at the pregnant woman. “And this is Ms. Bealls. You can still call her Ms. Bealls though since she’s a teacher as well!” Ms. Johnson said, pointing towards the other woman. 

Ms. Bealls! Of course! As soon as he heard the name, Noah’s memories came flooding into his mind. His grade 8 teacher! Who would’ve guessed that she and Ms. Johnson were friends.

“Rachel will be joining us shortly. In fact, she should be here any minute.” Ms. Johnson said, looking at the kitchen clock.

The boys squirmed at the name of Rachel. Brayden instinctively put some distance between he and the girls. The last time he heard the name Rachel was when he was being pounded into oblivion. 

“Oh I don’t mean Mrs. Hulme.” Ms. Johnson said, noticing the reaction from the tiny audience. “I mean Ms. Walker.”

“You’ll love her.” Alexis said, chiming in. “She’s the sweetest woman you’ll ever meet. Stunning too! It’s her personal mission to never kill a tiny person. She bawled her eyes out when she accidentally sat on one last year.”

“Poor guy never stood a chance against that ass.” Lacey added. “You guys will love it. It’s tight and firm and super punchy. Just like yours Alexis!”

Alexis blushed red. “Anyways. Bottom line, she’s about as different from Mrs. Hulme as she can possibly be. No need to be scared of her. She loves toying with tinies but she won’t bite.” Alexis said to the boys.

*Ding!*

“How about that timing?” Ms. Johnson said, leaving and heading for the front door.

While Ms. Johnson was busy answering the door, Noah had a second to really take in Ms. Johnson’s house. She really did live the clean and polished lifestyle. It made sense given how well she takes care of her body. But there was one thing that caught Noah’s eye as he scanned the fireplace.

“Alexis, who’s that on the mantle? In the jar. It looks like a tiny person.” Noah asked as Alexis leaned in to hear him better.

She grinned. “That, Noah, is someone very special to Ms. Johnson.”

“Is he her-”

“Rachel!” The girls cried in unison as the fifth woman strode around the corner with open arms and a huge, beaming white smile.

Noah’s attention was immediately turned from the man in the jar to the gorgeous lady who had just entered their world. The others were right, she was absolutely stunning. Similar to Alexis and Ms. Johnson, yet completely different. She was tall, but not taller than either of them. Her eyes were big and her smile bigger. Her long blonde hair shimmered in the fading sunlight. Her teeth looked like they had been individually aligned by a master artist. Her proportions were out of this world. Boobs perky but not quite as large as Alexis’, her waist was probably even a little smaller than everyone else’s, and her thin smooth legs seemed to stretch for miles. Lacey was also dead right about her bum. She was pretty thin but she was far from a string bean, nor was she particularly curvy. Unlike Alexis who could instantly suck the air out of a room, Rachel was the type to blend in until you stopped to truly admire her, and then you wouldn’t be able to look away. Rachel probably had a few years on Alexis but Ms. Johnson appeared to be her elder. 

Noah heard Lacey let out a muffled laugh from behind him. When he turned to look at her, she was giggling. One finger was up against her lips in a ‘shh’ sign, while the other was pointing to the place to Noah’s left. When he looked to where she was pointing, he saw Gatlin, on his knees, head up looking at Rachel.

“Buddy, you okay?” Noah asked his friend who was visibly shaking.

“Yeah, umm sorry. I’m not sure what just came over me.” Gatlin said, rising shakily to his feet.

“Hey boys!” Rachel said to them in a sweet voice. “Sorry I’m late, I just couldn’t decide on what to wear. Think this is okay for tonight? Was thinking it might get pretty hot and spicy tonight.” Rachel asked her friends.

“Girl, you make anything look good.” Lacey said, eyeing the blonde up and down. 

Rachel had on a pair of light blue denim short shorts that were distressed at the bottom. Her top consisted of a small black crop top with thin white strips. She was showing far more skin than any of them but the body didn’t mind one bit. If anyone could pull it off, it was her and Alexis. Noah felt a bit worried that she’d be cold tonight in the autumn air but there was still some summer air passing through. Plus it sounded like they were going somewhere special tonight.

As the girls chatted, Noah began to feel more and more uneasy about the situation. It was five on five now. Ms. Johnson, Alexis, Rachel, Lacey, and Ms. Bealls against he, Gatlin, Brayden, Brody, and Calvin. Not that even a thousand of them could take on even one of the girls, but he sincerely hoped Ms. Johnson was going to stay true to her word and keep them safe.

“Oh I almost forgot!” Alexis announced as she reached into the back pocket of her jeans. “This is the guy who went and pushed Noah into your toilet.” Alexis said as she tossed the tiny man onto the counter. The girls all eyed him with great ferocity. 

“You picked the wrong day to do such an… evil thing.” Ms. Johnson said, leaning in so close to the man that he could feel the warm, moist air coming from each word she spoke.
The End. by AprilMJ
To everyone who tuned into this story, wow, I can't believe this story took off like it did.  Almost 200,000 reads and it's not even half finished.  I do apologize for this... but I will not be continuing writing Little Learning.  Over the last two years I've had a profound revelation in Jesus Christ. He did rise from that grave. He is alive. I've come to know and accept Him like never before. Ultimately, I feel convicted to lead a more Christ centred lifestyle and that includes abandoning old sinful desires and lustful thoughts. The cost of those is far too great. We see that cost in the corrupt nature of our world and in the people who are so connected to the internet but so disconnected from the real world. For the record, sex before marriage is a huge no no. Please don't do it. That was just a fantasy.

That said, I once made a promise to release my full ideas board should I ever choose to stop writing. Well... here it is. I'm confident the formatting will be terrible as I'm going from MS Word to Notepad to GiantessWorld. But I think you'll find everything you need to see how I would've eventually concluded things... Alexis and Noah would've finally gotten together, Gatlin and Rachel wouldn've gotten together, I did intend to follow through on the death of a student but I never settled on one, Ms. Johnson would've kept in touch with Noah and Alexis and continued on with her life. My follow up stories would've been about Noah and Alexis going off to university and them finally getting married. I'll admit I'm a little disappointed I never got to finish the nightclub scene. It was the one that motivated the story in the first place. But there are better things that we can do in our lives.

My hope with sharing this is that you will have the choice of reading it, or not reading it and choosing life with Jesus. We're called to love and worship our God just as He has loved and so graciously saved us. To do that is to turn from our idols and fantasies and pursue the one King.

I'll be praying for all of you who read this. Thank you for joining me on this journey.



CHAPTER 15, WEEK 7: TEACHER’S PETS

Immediately after the school bell rang, signaling the end of another day, the group of young boys quickly packed their belongings and made way for the outside world. They had seen Ms. Johnson not once, but twice already today and were bound to see her again in a few minutes. Spending even just a moment with Ms. Johnson made for a good day. Getting to see her three times? Life changing. Depending on how tonight goes, it sounded like they may even spend more time with Ms. Johnson today than with their own families. Noah wasn’t quite sure if Ms. Johnson had spoken to his parents about tonight but he assumed she had. She always seemed to have all her bases covered.

“What do you think Ms. Johnson is going to do with us tonight? Sex? I hope it’s sex. Sex is good and I certainly wouldn’t mind doing it with her!” Brayden said giddily.

“Do you really think she’d let us have sex with her?” Brody asked. “I highly doubt it. She’s like ten years older than us!”

“I gotta go with Brody on this one, man.” Noah said. “Not saying I wouldn’t enjoy it, but it just doesn’t feel like her style. Do you think she’s even had sex before? With a normal sized guy I mean. I don’t think she’s married. She doesn’t wear a ring.”

“A supermodel who’s never had sex? Does that even exist?” Brayden asked.

Noah shrugged his shoulders. “Technically she is just a teacher who happens to be a borderline supermodel.”

“Borderline?” Brayden laughed. “She’s more than borderline in my opinion. Who do you consider to be supermodel material then? Alexis?”

“Well.” Noah started before Brayden jumped back in.

“So it is Alexis! You’ve got good taste. That’s also someone I’d do in a heartbeat.” Brayden said.

“Dude.” Noah said.

“What? I’m not allowed to express my opinion on who’s doable and who’s not?” Brayden said.

“Is there anyone who you wouldn’t do?” Noah questioned.

“Hmm.” Brayden stopped and thought about it. “You know our history teacher?”

“Yeah, she’s like 100 years old. She practically is history.”

“There’s your answer.” Brayden said. The boys chuckled at their friend.

“There she is!” Noah said, pointing towards their teacher who was standing beside a car, waving at them with her usual big smile.

“Hi Ms. Johnson!” The boys said as they completed their trek across the parking lot.

“Hi boys! I’m glad you decided to come!” Ms. Johnson said, greeting them.

“We wouldn’t even consider not coming!” Brayden said.

“Very good! Do you know where Calvin is?” Ms. Johnson asked.

The boys all looked around but didn’t see their classmate.

“He was in class with us just a second ago.” Brody said.

“There he is.” Ms. Johnson said as a running Calvin pulled up beside them. “Glad you could join us Mr. Chase!”

“I’m…” Calvin started, breathing heavily after his sprint, “sorry Ms. Johnson. I got a phone call and then had to use the bathroom. But I ended up skipping the bathroom. And I-.”

“Don’t worry Calvin.” Ms. Johnson cut into the fast speaking boy. “Like I said, I’m just glad you’re able to join us.” Ms. Johnson grinned at each of her students. She was a very tall woman. This was the first time in a long time they had actually stood next to her and were able to just take all of her in. “There will be plenty of opportunities to use the bathroom as soon as we get to my home. But we need to hurry a little. I’m expecting a few friends. But first, let’s get you each shrunk down. You’ll be like that for the rest of the night.”

—-

As the boys were shrunk down one at a time, Ms. Johnson carefully set them down on the passenger seat of her car. Her car was actually very impressive for just a school teacher. She has a very clean, very shiny black Lexus. It wasn’t very big, but it was certainly sharp looking. The boys approved of her choice. The seats were of padded black leather with silver stitching. To tiny people, they were extremely comfortable. As a normal person, the boys could only imagine it would be a delightful ride.

Once the five boys were in place, Ms. Johnson closed the door, walked around to the driver’s side, and took her seat at the wheel. To the boys, the car even had a hint of that new car smell. This must have been a relatively recent purchase. Ms. Johnson then reached down with her hand, put the car in drive and slowly pulled away from her stall. The boys never broke eye contact with their teacher. From their vantage point, she looked exceptionally huge and wonderful. Her powerful thighs, legs, and feet controlled the vehicle with such precision. Her body completely filled the driver’s side to the point where her head was nearing the roof. Her seatbelt dug deep into her breasts. Looking at themselves, they hardly filled a fraction of their seat and there were five of them.

“So are you enjoying highschool so far?” Ms. Johnson said, glancing down at them before returning her gaze towards the road.

“Oh yes!” Brayden said. “Very much! And we certainly have you to thank for a lot of that!”

“Aww, well thanks Brayden. It means a lot. Not to brag or anything, but my class is usually a favourite for first-timers. My hope is that you’ll actually take something away from it though and that it’ll help you later on in life. That’s really what we’re here for. Is there anything you want to talk about while we have some time? Or I can just put some music on until we get there.” Ms. Johnson asked, grinning a little.

“Ms. Johnson, I actually have a question. It’s a little personal though.” Noah said.

“Don’t be afraid to ask Noah. I promise I won’t tell anyone. I’m good at keeping secrets.” Ms. Johnson said.

“Well, what if you liked someone, but you didn’t really know much about them even though you wanted to know more about them. And maybe you don’t know if they like you back. Or even if you exist at all. Or even if you might not be in the same league at all. Would you still talk to them?” Noah asked. “Sorry, that was sort of all over the place. I don’t really have my thoughts together yet.”

“No need to apologize!” Ms. Johnson said. “Are we talking about someone who might be more-than-friend material but who hasn’t made it to friend material yet? If so, the answer is yes. It’s always yes. If you want to talk to someone, talk to that someone and do it sooner than later. Because someday that later day will come and you’ll have missed your chance at a life with them when it would’ve otherwise been a sure bet. But don’t get me wrong, there is benefit to taking things slow and making sure you’re sure about every move you take. You don’t want to rush into something, but you don’t want to miss it either. So talking is a wonderful place to start! I recommend doing it very soon Mr. Knight.” Ms. Johnson then looked down at Noah, smiled, and winked at him. That single wink sent daggers through his heart. It gave Noah chills.

“Ms. Johnson, what happened to Myles?” Gatlin asked sheepishly.

“Let me ask you boys something first.” Ms. Johnson started. “Did you use Myles’ urinal after we put him there?”

The boys all shook their heads no. Truthfully they hadn’t. Something inside of them had been tugging at them, telling them Ms. Johnson put him there for a reason and it wasn’t so they could destroy him.

“I’m glad to hear it.” Ms. Johnson said. “To answer your question Gatlin, Myles is safe and sound. I made a quick pit stop on my way to my car and he’ll be in a shower cleaning himself off as we speak. He had a long afternoon. His mother will be along soon to pick him up. Whether or not he chooses to tell her about it, that’s up to him. I have a feeling she’ll be pretty understanding though.”

“Anything else?” Ms. Johnson asked after a minute of silence.

“Does it feel good to have a tiny man inside of you?” Calvin asked, followed by giggles from the rest of the boys.

Ms. Johnson smiled a full smile. “Yes, Calvin. Yes it does. And it feels even better if that tiny man is someone I care about. As much as it’s a physical explosion of fun, it’s also a very mental experience. You’ll unfortunately never be able to experience it, but being able to completely engulf someone inside your most special place… ahh, it’s so amazing! Their kicking and squirming is just icing on the cake. And then feeling their energy being sucked away the longer they’re in there… it’s pretty exciting.”

“Wow.” Was all Calvin could say.

“Now don’t get any ideas any of you! I don’t want to be cleaning up any cum stains from the leather!” Ms. Johnson said with a grin.

“Can I go inside of you, Ms. Johnson?” Calvin said eagerly. Boldly.

Ms. Johnson laughed. “If I were to put you inside of me right now, we’d all end up in the ditch and you wouldn’t get to meet my friends!”

Denied, Noah thought. But good try.

With that, the boys were left to their own imaginations after Ms. Johnson’s description of having someone inside of her. They all daydreamed about how amazing it would be if that someone was them.

—-

When the steady hum of asphalt against rubber turned into a loud gravel against rubber and steel sound, the boys perked up.

“We’re here!” Ms. Johnson announced. “Welcome to my home! It’s going to be a very fun night together.”

When the car stopped and the engine ceased, the boys rose to their feet and tried their best to look out of the windows that were each far above their heads. Unfortunately for them, they really couldn’t see anything except the blue sky and the tops of spruce trees.

“Well aren’t we excited?!” Ms. Johnson said after seeing the boys bouncing around in the passenger seat. She opened her door, closed it, and then walked around to the passenger side, taking each of the boys into the palm of her left hand. As she carried the boys towards her house, they took in the property that apparently belonged to their teacher.

The gravel driveway turned into a magnificent granite walkway that crossed through a pink and purple garden and finished in front of a small but pleasant single storey home. The wood siding was a mix of light and dark grey, the trim was bright white, two white round pillars supported a front entrance canopy, and the whole home was accented by a very bright red front door. The whole property was surrounded by a dense forest that offered no signs of civilization beyond. It was nothing spectacular, but it was just a simple and extremely well kept property. The perfect size for a single teacher who wanted some privacy.

Ms. Johnson carried the boys up to her front porch, unlocked the door, and walked inside. No going back now.

“I’m home!” Ms. Johnson hollered into the silence as she latched the door shut behind her.

The boys were a bit puzzled by Ms. Johnson yelling into her own home. Was she actually married and they were about to meet her husband? Or was she just talking to herself? But they quickly got their answer, for they spotted a tiny streak go bolting across the wood floor before disappearing behind the next wall. Was that…

“So I’m going to go and change into something else for tonight, but we need to go over a few house rules before I leave you be.” Ms. Johnson said, gently setting the boys down on her kitchen island. The cold of the stone went shooting up through their little bodies. What a nice home though, Noah thought.

“First, do not ever be somewhere I’m not expecting you to be.” Ms. Johnson started. “For example, do not climb into my shoe. Speaking from experience, you will be turned into mush if you do. Second, respect my home. Don’t pee anywhere other than the toilet, do not break anything, do not scratch anything. Please. This is an obvious one and shouldn’t be a problem because you’re good boys. Third, do not let my disposables talk you into anything. Don’t trust them. You may or may not run into some and they may try to manipulate you into doing something you wouldn’t otherwise do. They know what the punishments are, but just be careful around them. Fourth, enjoy it. This may be my home but it’s designed to be enjoyed by everyone, including the little. I should be able to see you on the floor and on the furniture and there are ladders for you to access the common areas like the toilet, sink, kitchen counters, etcetera. The ladder on the right is for going up. The ladder on the left is for going down. The most dangerous place will be if we’re both coming around a blind corner. Be kind to each other, watch out for each other, and watch out for me and my friends and you’ll come to love it here. There are many here who would agree. This is not a prison. Think of it as a jungle gym of discovery. I’m going to head off to my room to change, but Troy will be along soon to show you around!”

After Ms. Johnson had walked away and disappeared into a room beside what appeared to be the living room, the boys took a moment to take in where they were. They were literally inside Ms. Johnson’s home. They had so many questions. Who was Troy? Who was that little thing they saw run across the floor after they arrived? How many disposables did Ms. Johnson have? They suddenly wished they were back in her car now that their minds were buzzing. She did truly have a marvelous home though. Fresh floors, fresh walls, fresh ceiling, pristine furniture. Either Ms. Johnson was a spectacular cleaner or she had a really good maid. And the windows overlooking the Maple Valley forest were polished clean and offered a picturesque view of the natural world.

Then, just as Ms. Johnson has said, another tiny man suddenly appeared from the edge of the island counter and walked towards them. The man was visibly older than them and appeared to be in really good shape physically. He wasn’t bulky, but had the body of someone who knew how to put in his cardio. The most obvious flaw was a bruise on his forehead and the fact that his left arm was in a flexible brace.

“Hi boys!” The man greeted them as he stopped and put his good hand on his hips. “I’m Troy. I assume you’re the students Ms. Johnson told me about?”

“That’s right.” Brayden replied.

“Very good! Taking in her home, I see. I did the same thing when I first arrived. As much as I would enjoy chatting with you outsiders, Ms. Johnson gave me a strict timeline to follow since she’s got some friends coming over very soon. So let’s get straight to it. As far as I know, you’re going out with her and her friends tonight and she made it very clear that you’re all to use the bathroom now so you don’t have to worry about it later. I’ll show you where the bathroom is and hopefully keep you alive long enough to use it. Because of where you’re going tonight, you’re to watch me and hopefully learn a thing or two about safety on the floor. Since you’re her students though, she’ll be extra careful about where she goes. That’s actually a good thing for everyone else too. But everyone not named Ms. Johnson isn’t quite as careful. So onwards! Follow me and watch your step over the edge. It’s a bit treacherous the first time.”

The boys looked at each other and then watched as Troy shimmied over the edge and disappeared. Should they follow the man? They were so confused about everything he had just said!

“Hurry up! You don’t want to be doing this when her friends are here! More feet equals more opportunities to be squashed!” Troy hollered from over the edge.

The boys hustled to the same spot where Troy has went over the side and nearly lost their balance as they peered over the edge. There was Troy climbing down a ladder that stretched all the way from the floor to the top of the counter, even with a bum arm. It was the tallest ladder the boys had ever seen! Relatively speaking of course. A fall from here would mean certain death for sure. Gatlin felt absolutely sick to the stomach as he looked over the edge.

“Don’t be scared!” Troy said to them. “The bottom is super well anchored so it’s actually pretty sturdy. Just don’t let go once you start! Even if you fall, Ms. Johnson put in some safety netting this morning. You’re her special little boys after all!”

The boys did as they were told and took turns climbing over the edge and then descended down the long, tiny ladder made just for them. To Noah, it felt like they were descending the side of a skyscraper. Not that he had ever done that before, but it was the only thing even remotely close than he could think of. They each breathed a sigh of relief when they made it to the bottom safely.

“If you thought that was stressful, wait until you’re standing on the edge of her toilet. That’ll really get your heart pounding.” Troy said to them. “As we cross the floor, stay as close to me as you can. Like I said, she’ll be watching for you, but she’ll crush you in a moment’s notice if she doesn’t see you. Stick to the walls and only cross the open floor when you’re absolutely certain you’re in the clear. Let’s go.”

As the boys walked along the hardwood floor, beneath massive bar chairs, Noah couldn’t help but quiz the man in front of him.

“Hey Troy, what happened to your arm? Was that from Ms. Johnson?” He asked.

Troy laughed and smiled, but didn’t appear to do it in a sarcastic way. “No son. That was from someone else who got a bit carried away.”

The rest of the journey was done in silence as Ms. Johnson’s words rang in their heads. “Don’t trust them” she had said. They didn’t trust this man in front of them but Ms. Johnson had planned for him to take them on this tour. So maybe he wasn’t a disposable? They weren’t quite sure and Troy didn’t seem eager to tell them anything more than they asked or he was told to say.

As the boys trekked across the vast interior landscape, they passed through the doorway that Ms. Johnson had disappeared into and were met by a marvelous sight. There, sitting on a massive bed that would surely take up the space of several football fields, was a very nude Ms. Johnson looking at her phone. The boys paused for a second to admire the bare woman who was hunched over her screen, but Troy quickly hissed at them to keep moving. Right. They were still in her path of travel in the event she decided to get up… They hurried towards their guide and hung a left into a very sparkly grey bathroom. This had to be Ms. Johnson’s personal bathroom. They were led towards the base of a very tall toilet that had two ladders hanging over the side, similar to the ones in the kitchen.

“Ms. Johnson recently added an extra ladder everywhere. Probably because she knew you guys would be stopping by. It’s actually been an amazing addition. No more fighting between who’s going up and down. Better start climbing and hope that she didn’t just take a crap.” Troy said.

While the others were climbing, Noah took the chance to ask Troy a few more questions.

“Hey Troy. What is it like sharing a toilet with someone like Ms. Johnson? I assume you’re always this size and she’s, well, always her size.”

“You would be correct.” Troy said. “It’s interesting, I’ll say that much. It’s okay when the toilet’s clean and she hasn’t used it in a while. After she pees it’s not so bad. But after a number two… you better give it some time. I’m not sure if you’ve heard it yet, but her saying is ‘gotta go, let it go’. Meaning that if you’re in or on the toilet when she needs to go, you’ll be wishing you weren’t because she’s not going to hold it for you. And if she’s sick… having a large storage capacity is a good thing because you want to be in here as little as possible.”

Noah cringed a little. “So this is the only bathroom in the house? How many of you are there?”

“The only one we have access to. And many, but most of them are pretty good at hiding when they’re not sure what mood Ms. Johnson is in. At least the ones who have been here the longest. Don’t kid yourself though. She knows where everyone is even if we think she doesn’t.” Troy replied.

“Other than that, it must be pretty amazing to live here.” Noah said, looking around the expansive room.

“Yes and no.” Troy replied. “You do get pretty good at house cleaning and she’s usually super appreciative of our efforts. And believe me, I’ve seen things that will give you a boner to last a lifetime. But I’ve also seen things that will raise every hair on your body. So it balances out. If you’re on her good side, you’re relatively safe here. If you’re on her really good side, then you’re living the dream. If you’re anything but those, you better watch your back. The majority of the time she’s a super sweet, sexy woman who makes living here an absolute dream. But a horny Ms. Johnson is a very scary Ms. Johnson.”

Noah chucked at that last part. “Really?”

“Son, you don’t want to know the half of it. When she’s on, she’s really on. She almost always has someone in her panties. Sometimes they return home after she’s been away, sometimes they don’t. She usually chooses the first one she sees in the morning. And you can’t even run away. If you run, that just excites her even more. Your best bet is to hide in the living room when she’s horny. The bedroom is like hiding in the dragon’s den, that’s where she has all her fun. Hide in the kitchen and you risk becoming a quick snack. You get used to it and the others here are quite good at hiding like I said. And you don’t ever want to be sentenced to the cushion crew. That’s just bad news. If you ever want to live here, you better be a master in bed. And if you’re not, you better learn fast. That’s the one thing that keeps people alive here. Those are her treasures.”

“Are you a master in bed?” Noah asked.

Troy smiled at him. “You better get climbing. Everyone else is up there already.”

Noah did as he was told and climbed up the ladder. Climbed and climbed and climbed until his hands met the cool, flat surface of the toilet seat. After hoisting himself up, the sight before him took his breath away. It was the same amazement as seeing a professional sporting stadium for the first time in real life. It was so huge. Now that he wasn’t pinned under the seat, he could actually take in the sheer size of a toilet at this size. It was wildly intimidating. It was so white and the water below was so clear. If he didn’t know any better, he’d jump in and go for a nice swim. But after listening to Troy’s tales, he did think better of doing that. Everything was a brilliant white except for a single brown ladder that hung over the seat and fell into the surface of the water.

“What’s everyone waiting for?” Troy asked, coming up behind them. “This is a toilet after all. We don’t have all day. Do you want to be squished by a giant woman’s ass when she comes along and plops herself down on top of you? We may stand, but women sit.”

Snapping to attention, the boys each unzipped and started peeing into the vast abyss below. It was actually a challenge though since knowing that this was where Ms. Johnson did the majority of her business was resulting in many spontaneous boners. When they were finished, they couldn’t quite believe how the water was still so crystal clear. They hadn’t even made a dent in it.

“Amazing.” Brody said.

“Truly amazing.” Brayden agreed.

In their amazement, two other men joined them atop the toilet. One man was thin and shorter than they were. But the other man was significantly larger than any of them. He probably had each of them beat by at least 100 pounds and was completely nude. Everything was on display. His muscles were all too evident to Noah who couldn’t help but eye the man down and then up. He was certainly not gay, but he had never seen a man like this before.

“What are you looking at punk? You like what you see?” The larger man asked in a gruff, grizzly voice. “I bet you’d like the other end of it.”

And before Noah could even process what had happened, he was suddenly falling backwards, towards the clear pool below with a sore shoulder.

*Splash!*

—- PART 2—-

When he made contact with the strikingly cold water, Noah’s mind snapped into panic mode. The bigger man had pushed him in! He was in Ms. Johnson’s toilet! He had to get out of here!

Noah’s eyes stung, but he forced them open as he thrust himself towards the surface. He was suddenly thankful that the water was clear and relatively piss free. It must have been flushed just before they arrived. When he resurfaced, he swiped at his face, trying hard to keep his eyes open so he could see, but it was a monumental task. Time was of the essence and he was losing it!

As he treaded water, he heard his friends panicking in the distance above him. At first he thought they were just panicking because of where he was. After all, this was the toilet of a much, much larger goddess who apparently was having friends over. But as he stilled himself, he realized the water was vibrating ever so slightly. Someone was coming. The ladder. Where was the ladder?! He could hardly see but he was making progress through blurred vision. There it was! He took off, trying to cover ground while clearing his vision.

“My my my.” A loud female voice suddenly boomed from high above. Her voice rang against the walls of the toilet Noah was in.

Noah still couldn’t quite see who it was, but his initial panic began to subside. The voice was familiar. Not Ms. Johnson. But Alexis!

“We sure have quite the potty party going on in here now don’t we?” Alexis said in between giggles.

As Noah’s vision began to return, he looked up from within his pit and saw the most beautiful face peering down at him. Her brilliant green eyes couldn’t be mistaken.

“Haven’t we been here before Mr. Knight? I see we’ve at least graduated from hiding under the seat. I suppose at least hiding in the bowl would grant you a few extra seconds of survival compared to being instantly squashed like a pancake.” Alexis said laughing.

Noah breathed a sigh of relief as she spoke to him. She was so pretty. He was so thankful for her. And she saw him. That was the most important thing.

“Or maybe I should just sit down and do a number one. Or maybe a number two?” Alexis suggested. Noah’s heart sputtered as her words suddenly took a threatening turn. “Hmm, do you think you’d be able to swim to the ladder before you feel the wrath of my body? And your friends. Do you think they’d survive the full weight of my body as I sit on them.” Alexis slowly started to undo her belt and unzip the fly of her jeans. But just as she hooked her thumbs around the waistband, she turn around so the boys had a full view of her magnificent bottom. Man. It was so good. It was like it had been chiseled by hand. So round and firm and perfect. “Are you ready?” Alexis asked, still facing the boys, jeans still at her waist. Noah was suddenly freaking out! Was she actually going to show them her bare butt. Her pussy? Was she going to end them like this?!

But just as she started to slide her jeans down, revealing the top sliver of her dark pink undies, the floor began to vibrate yet again. This time even more intensely than the last. It wasn’t coming from Alexis. Someone bigger was coming. Rather, they were already here.

“Out of the way! Out of the way! Pregnant lady needs to piss something fiercely!” A brunette woman, shorter than Alexis, but who’s belly was many times larger, announced loudly to the room. Noah was only able to get a glimpse of the new woman before she pushed the hesitated Alexis out of the way, pulled up the bottom of her light grey, slim fitting dress, and peeled down her panties. Alexis, acting out of instict and being more agile than the pregnant woman, bolted and snatched Brayden then Gatlin then Brody then Calvin then Troy then the larger man who had pushed Noah off the toilet seat just a moment before the heavy woman slammed her bum down on the seat, almost catching Alexis’ hand underneath her.

It all happened in slow motion to Noah who was still a few more seconds away from reaching the ladder. Seeing Alexis had completely delayed his escape attempt. Somehow their class TA had managed to save everyone though… except for one. The shorter, thinner man who had come up with the much larger man wasn’t so lucky. The new woman’s bare butt slammed onto the seat and sandwiched the tiny man in between two very solid surfaces.

Although Noah’s world quickly went from bright to dark, he still had a tiny bit of light shining down from between the woman’s thighs. It all happened at blistering speed but Noah knew he could see a small stream of red liquid seeping from beneath the woman’s bum that dripped into the bowl. Exactly where the tiny man had been standing just a moment before. That was all that was left of the poor man now. There was no time to dwell on the lost life though, but for a few seconds after the woman had landed, a torrential downpour was unleashed. The moon-like, pussy that was a fair bit puffier than Ms. Johnson’s flexed and opened wide. Noah was thrown back from the ladder the second the stream was unleashed and was left tumbling under the power of the most intense hurricane ever recorded. Luckily it didn’t last long though and when he was eventually allowed to resurface, his mouth was full of the woman’s salty, strong smelling piss. He spit out what he could and accepted that the rest was part of him now. What had once been a crystal clear, cool lake, was now a very yellow, bubbly, warm wasteland.

“Lacey!” Alexis screamed at the woman who had just sat down on the toilet. “Don’t-”

“Relax, I just really need to… ahhh.” Lacey said as her body relaxed and shed the built up fluid within her. “You’ll understand someday, Alexis. You’ll be pregnant someday. You’re too pretty not to be. Then you’ll get it.”

Alexis wanted to haul the woman up and off the seat and beat her senseless. But the damage was already done and she knew there would be no stopping the stream that had already started. Her hands were full and the woman currently on the seat would be heavy. After a few seconds, the violent stream turned into a light tinkle and then stopped completely. Nice and short, thankfully.

“Lacey, you just peed all over one of Ms. Johnson’s students!” Alexis said. “Just please don’t flush him.”

“Oops.” Lacey said, taking a few squares from the nearest roll of toilet paper. “Well he shouldn’t have been in there in the first place. I thought they were just her disposables. Help me up.”

Alexis set the tiny boys down on the vanity counter, grabbed Lacey by the hand, and helped to haul the woman to her feet. The two peered at the toilet and saw both the remains of the tiny man whom Lacey had squished on the seat, and also Noah who was now at the end opposite the ladder and was working on coughing up a bit of fluid that had made its way to his lungs.

“Sorry little guy. But when a prego’s gotta go, she’s really gotta go.” Lacey said to Noah as she wiped away both the excess urine and the tiny man's remains before dropping the toilet paper in the water beside the boy.

“I’ll see you in a few.” Lacey said to Alexis as she left the room.

“Let’s get you cleaned up a bit, shall we?” Alexis said, reaching into the pee-filled toilet to pluck out the tiny boy. As he was carried to safety, Noah watched as Lacey’s toilet paper was flushed away and sucked down the drain. He had been that close.

“Who was that?” Noah said, shivering a little now after being removed from the warm pool.

“That would be Lacey, one of Ms. Johnson’s friends.” Alexis said, as they waited for the tap water to warm up. “Are you okay?

Was he okay? He was just peed on by a giant and was then almost flushed away to the sewers. Yeah, he was okay.

“I am now.” Noah replied with a small grin.

“Well that’s good.” Alexis said, gently dunking Noah under the warm stream of water from the bathroom tap and scrubbing him with her fingers. “I see Ms. Johnson is giving you the full tour. That’s good. Never hurts to build up some survival skills. Lacey is a good person though. Get on her good side and you might score some goodies. Her husband is a good guy too. They even share a tiny man between them. Pretty sure they’ve had him for years now.” When Alexis finished cleaning the toilet off Noah, she turned off the tap and dried him with a soft face cloth. “Good as new!”

“Thanks Alexis.” Noah said, thankful that he could see clearly again and didn’t smell like piss. He could’ve help but shake what Alexis had teased them with just before Lacey arrived. Was she actually going to show them everything? Pee on them? Crush them? That would be a conversation for another time perhaps. Gosh, that mental image of her giant butt dangling so high in the air, threatening to lower would stay in his mind forever though. Imagine if she was naked… She knew how to make an impression. He loved her complete lack of fear.

“So what are we going to do with you?” Alexis said, turning her attention to the larger man who had pushed Noah into the toilet.

“He pushed Noah into the toilet, Alexis!” Brody announced. The large man glared at the boy but didn’t move. Not when someone far stronger than him was ready to pounce.

“Is this true, little man?” Alexis asked the man. The man didn’t answer though. “I’ll take that as a yes. We’ll let Ms. Johnson decide what to do with you.”

“Wait-” The man started saying before Alexis roughly grabbed him in a tight fist, forcing the remaining air out of his lungs. His facial expressions had softened now that he was the prisoner.

“Troy, you good from here on out?” Alexis asked the man who had guided the boys across Ms. Johnson’s home.

“Sure am! Thanks for everything!” Troy graciously replied.

“Wonderful. Let’s go and join the party!” Alexis said, gently picking up the boys in her free hand and leaving Troy to himself.

As Alexis carried the boys out of the bathroom and through the now empty bedroom, Noah was able to fully take in the girl. She had changed into a dark blue pair of skinny jeans and was wearing a short, black short sleeve shirt that showed just a hint of her midriff above her belt. Her long dark hair flowed gently in the breeze of her walk. She smelled like a fresh shower. Simple elegance.

When they reentered the living room, the boys saw that they were most certainly not alone anymore. Ms. Johnson was standing in the kitchen with two other women. One of them was Lacey who was about a foot shorter than Ms. Johnson but had a similar hair style. Straight, long and fairly dark. Lacey was a little more on the brunette side though. Considering she was very pregnant, it was difficult for them to tell how fit or not she was. Her thighs and arms were pretty tiny, her chin was nearly fat free, and her butt was pretty firm through her dress though. They figured she was probably a pretty fit person. Age wise, they looked practically identical. Her skin was white, but a tad shade darker than Ms. Johnson’s, and incredibly smooth looking.

The other girl looked strikingly familiar to Noah but he just couldn’t quite put a name to the face. She was shorter than Lacey with a similar build, a few years older, and had brown hair. Her dress was a bright pink and white floral pattern and was loose fitting, not tight like Lacey’s. It was just a pretty sundress trying to savour the fleeting summer weather. Skin wise, she was incredibly well tanned and had a few freckles through her face. Her smile was big when she laughed and she showed a bit too much of her upper gums when she did.  Noah knew that he knew this woman but he just couldn’t quite figure it out.

“Alexis! Thanks! You can just set them down on the counter. Perfect.” Ms. Johnson said as Alexis carefully set the boys down on the kitchen island, just below the height of their chests. From this level, the first thing that Noah thought about was how Lacey had them all beat boob wise. Ms. Johnson, who had changed into a loose fitting, light wash pair of jeans, and a form fitting long sleeve shirt tucked into her pants, came second. Alexis was a close third but might rival them in a few more years, and the other girl was too hard to tell under her dress, but Noah suspected she was probably the smallest.

“I heard about your little adventure.” Ms. Johnson said to the boys. “It’s just a little character building. Something to make you feel alive. That wasn’t by design though. That was purely just the world being real.” She said with a grin.

“Hi boys!” The new woman said to them, waving her fingers at them.

“Oh right! You know Alexis and me of course, but these are my friends. Mrs. Frost. But you may call her Lacey.” Ms. Johnson said, pointing at the pregnant woman. “And this is Ms. Bealls. You can still call her Ms. Bealls though since she’s a teacher as well!” Ms. Johnson said, pointing towards the other woman.

Ms. Bealls! Of course! As soon as he heard the name, Noah’s memories came flooding into his mind. His grade 8 teacher! Who would’ve guessed that she and Ms. Johnson were friends.

“Rachel will be joining us shortly. In fact, she should be here any minute.” Ms. Johnson said, looking at the kitchen clock.

The boys squirmed at the name of Rachel. Brayden instinctively put some distance between he and the girls. The last time he heard the name Rachel was when he was being pounded into oblivion.

“Oh I don’t mean Mrs. Hulme.” Ms. Johnson said, noticing the reaction from the tiny audience. “I mean Ms. Walker.”

“You’ll love her.” Alexis said, chiming in. “She’s the sweetest woman you’ll ever meet. Stunning too! It’s her personal mission to never kill a tiny person. She bawled her eyes out when she accidentally sat on one last year.”

“Poor guy never stood a chance against that ass.” Lacey added. “You guys will love it. It’s tight and firm and super punchy. Just like yours Alexis!”

Alexis blushed red. “Anyways. Bottom line, she’s about as different from Mrs. Hulme as she can possibly be. No need to be scared of her. She loves toying with tinies but she won’t bite.” Alexis said to the boys.

*Ding!*

“How about that timing?” Ms. Johnson said, leaving and heading for the front door.

While Ms. Johnson was busy answering the door, Noah had a second to really take in Ms. Johnson’s house. She really did live the clean and polished lifestyle. It made sense given how well she takes care of her body. But there was one thing that caught Noah’s eye as he scanned the fireplace.

“Alexis, who’s that on the mantle? In the jar. It looks like a tiny person.” Noah asked as Alexis leaned in to hear him better.

She grinned. “That, Noah, is someone very special to Ms. Johnson.”

“Is he her-”

“Rachel!” The girls cried in unison as the fifth woman strode around the corner with open arms and a huge, beaming white smile.

Noah’s attention was immediately turned from the man in the jar to the gorgeous lady who had just entered their world. The others were right, she was absolutely stunning. Similar to Alexis and Ms. Johnson, yet completely different. She was tall, but not taller than either of them. Her eyes were big and her smile bigger. Her long blonde hair shimmered in the fading sunlight. Her teeth looked like they had been individually aligned by a master artist. Her proportions were out of this world. Boobs perky but not quite as large as Alexis’, her waist was probably even a little smaller than everyone else’s, and her thin smooth legs seemed to stretch for miles. Lacey was also dead right about her bum. She was pretty thin but she was far from a string bean, nor was she particularly curvy. Unlike Alexis who could instantly suck the air out of a room, Rachel was the type to blend in until you stopped to truly admire her, and then you wouldn’t be able to look away. Rachel probably had a few years on Alexis but Ms. Johnson appeared to be her elder.

Noah heard Lacey let out a muffled laugh from behind him. When he turned to look at her, she was giggling. One finger was up against her lips in a ‘shh’ sign, while the other was pointing to the place to Noah’s left. When he looked to where she was pointing, he saw Gatlin, on his knees, head up looking at Rachel.

“Buddy, you okay?” Noah asked his friend who was visibly shaking.

“Yeah, umm sorry. I’m not sure what just came over me.” Gatlin said, rising shakily to his feet.

“Hey boys!” Rachel said to them in a sweet voice. “Sorry I’m late, I just couldn’t decide on what to wear. Think this is okay for tonight? Was thinking it might get pretty hot and spicy tonight.” Rachel asked her friends.

“Girl, you make anything look good.” Lacey said, eyeing the blonde up and down.

Rachel had on a pair of light blue denim short shorts that were distressed at the bottom. Her top consisted of a small black crop top with thin white strips. She was showing far more skin than any of them but the body didn’t mind one bit. If anyone could pull it off, it was her and Alexis. Noah felt a bit worried that she’d be cold tonight in the autumn air but there was still some summer air passing through. Plus it sounded like they were going somewhere special tonight.

As the girls chatted, Noah began to feel more and more uneasy about the situation. It was five on five now. Ms. Johnson, Alexis, Rachel, Lacey, and Ms. Bealls against he, Gatlin, Brayden, Brody, and Calvin. Not that even a thousand of them could take on even one of the girls, but he sincerely hoped Ms. Johnson was going to stay true to her word and keep them safe.

“Oh I almost forgot!” Alexis announced as she reached into the back pocket of her jeans. “This is the guy who went and pushed Noah into your toilet.” Alexis said as she tossed the tiny man onto the counter. The girls all eyed him with great ferocity.

“You picked the wrong day to do such an… evil thing.” Ms. Johnson said, leaning in so close to the man that he could feel the warm, moist air coming from each word she spoke.






—- PART 3 —-

“He looks so yummy.” Lacey said, licking her lips from behind Ms. Johnson, who looked back at her and then back at the tiny, guilty man.

“Do you think you’d be yummy in one of our tummies?” Ms. Johnson asked the man, rather seductively.

“N- No.” The man mumbled but fear was quickly overtaking him.

“Aww, he’s scared!” Lacey pointed out. “You know little guy, I’ve had a real craving for tinies like you lately. Or maybe you didn’t even know that when pregnant women get a craving, it’s all they think about. Like to the point where eating that thing becomes their sole purpose in life. My mouth is practically watering just looking at you!”

Noah kept flipping between Ms. Johnson, Lacey, and the man and Lacey wasn’t kidding. There was a very definitive sparkle in her eyes. Her hungry eyes.

“I was originally planning on taking you to the club with us tonight but now I’m not so sure you’re going to make it that long.” Ms. Johnson said.

The man tried to stand and run but his knees kept buckling under him. His legs were numb in terror.  The five women around him were far larger than he was. He knew he stood no chance against them.

“Please don’t eat me.” The man whispered.

“What was that? I missed that.” Ms. Johnson asked as the girls leaned in.

“Please don’t eat me!” The man cried, tears beginning to stream down his cheeks as he realized they might not be kidding.

Suddenly, Alexis reached forward, pinched the man by his right ankle, and lifted him high into the air. He was left dangling upside down, high above the boys.

“What did this one do again?” Alexis asked Ms. Johnson.

“Reportedly raped a 12 year old girl a few months ago.” Ms. Johnson said, followed by a gasp from the other girls.

Ms. Bealls stepped forward, extended her index finger, and poked the dangling man. He swung back and forth like a pendulum in Alexis’ hand.

“Do you even realize that you probably ruined that girl’s life?” Ms. Bealls asked the man. “I mean, look at you. Normal, you were probably what, six feet something? She couldn’t have been much more than four feet tall and a third of your weight. You’re disgusting. Letting Lacey eat you would be almost too quick. There are far too many like you in the world.”

“I’m sorry.” The man muttered.

“You should be!” Lacey yelled. “But I doubt you actually are. Maybe you should join your friend on the toilet and I’ll squash you too. Would you like that? I’d do you nice and slow so you can feel your body collapsing on itself. You weigh what, a few grams? I doubt you’d be an ounce. I weigh about 150 pounds. Probably more than anyone else here. Combined, I bet we’d all weigh about 700 pounds. The funny thing is I actually do really need to sit down.”

When the girls didn’t get the message, Lacey repeated herself. “Hey dudettes, very pregnant girl needs to sit down please.”

“Sorry Lacey.” Ms. Johnson said, scrambling to find a seat for her friend. “Actually I have an idea. Hold on for just a minute more.”

“I have a feeling this idea might involve you little guy.” Lacey said to the tiny man.

When Ms. Johnson returned, she was carrying what appeared to be a fluffy round cushion. She pulled out one of the barstools and just as Lacey was moving to sit down, Ms. Johnson paused her.

“Let’s play a little game. This isn’t just an ordinary cushion.” Ms. Johnson said, lightly shaking the cushion she was holding. “I call them my cushion crew. There are probably about 40 tiny people in here right now and I’ve got 40 more lined up for when the cushion goes totally flat. And you little guy,” Ms. Johnson eyed the guilty man, “are going to join them while our tiny guests have a little dinner.” Ms. Johnson looked back up towards her friends. “The cushion is actually extremely comfortable when it’s full. They sort of work together to hold you up. It’s better with like 50 to 100 but I don’t really have that many to spare right at this moment. But when you get that many together they both last longer, and it sort of feels like a massage against your butt. It’s pretty amazing. They only last so long unfortunately and the unlucky ones who land right under your bone are always the ones to go first.”

“I don’t really care who or what I sit on as long as it’s something.” Lacey said. “To be honest, your students are looking pretty appetizing too.”

Noah’s heart dropped into his stomach.

“They’re off limits, Lace. For now.” Ms. Johnson said, winking at the boys.

Ms. Johnson then unzipped a corner of the cushion, grabbed the man from Alexis, and dropped him into the dark, soft abyss. She then zipped it back up, gave it a good shake, and then slapped it down on the kitchen stool.

“Makes it a little more unpredictable. Never know where he might be.” Ms. Johnson said, commenting on her shaking.

“Finally.” Lacey said. And before anyone could protest or stop her, she wasted no time in plopping her bum down on top of the cushion.

The boys had already rushed over to the edge of the island to watch the action and at first Noah didn’t think they would actually sit on the cushion that apparently housed a host of tiny people. After all, wouldn’t that just crush all of them? But then Lacey actually did it. She literally did it. It wasn’t even like she tried to slam herself down or be gentle. It was just a very calm, fluid, natural motion. She held nothing back and now the tiny colony of people were having to endure the woman’s full weight. How many had already been flattened? Her butt and thighs covered nearly all of the cushion but it was just a little wider than she was. The poor little people in there wouldn’t have known what hit them unless they were able to see out. But then Noah saw the edge of the cushion move. Not much, but a little! Someone or someones was pushing on the edge! The girls didn’t seem to care though since they kept on talking amongst themselves.

“It is actually super comfy.” Lacey said. “I can actually feel them popping as I move my weight around ever so slightly.”

“Do you think he’s dead yet? The one you just put in there I mean.” Ms. Bealls asked.

“Not sure, but there’s definitely a few still squirming around in there. I can feel them! It feels sort of like a water bed that’s alive. I wonder if they’re actually able to hold me up or if it’s just pure luck if they survive.” Lacey said.

“I hope so.” Alexis said to Ms. Bealls’ question. “I’m all for forgiving people but that guy probably deserved it.”

“We’ll check before we head out shortly. Though I did once have a group of strong dudes who were actually able to hold me up for a short while. It took a lot of them though. And once one of them bailed out, I came crashing down on top of all of them.” Ms. Johnson said. “I bet you boys are starving. Want something to eat? I made a few goodies for you to have before we head out since you probably won’t be eating while we’re there.” Ms. Johnson said to the boys.

“Yes please!!” Calvin said, excited about the prospect of being served.

As Ms. Johnson went deeper into the kitchen, Noah was left to watch Lacey. He couldn’t seem to take his eyes off her and her butt. Knowing that there were numerous tiny people below her was pretty surreal. She just sat there so normally. Like nothing unusual was happening. It sent shivers down his spine the more he thought of it. And the worst part was that his own body was actually enjoying what he was seeing. The party in his pants was rocking. This was the first time he had ever seen anything like this.

“So how’s the whole pregnancy thing going Lacey?” Alexis asked, starting to walk towards her. “What does the hubby think?

“It’s both the best thing I’ve ever done and the worst. I always feel like crap and my back kills me, but it’s already worth it on so many levels. Hubs is a pretty big fan of my new boobs. They’re like mini moons at this point. My ankles though? Let’s just say he’s not a fan.” Lacey said giggling. “Ah don’t make me laugh. I’ll have to pee again! And that’s another thing. I always -”.

Before Lacey could finish her thought, Alexis placed herself down on top of Lacey’s lap.

“Oooh.” Lacey moaned as Alexis transitioned her weight. “I just felt a bunch of them go flat under my ass.”

*Toot*

“Lacey!” Alexis said, jumping off the woman.

“What?! I can’t help it! You try holding in a fart while you’re pregnant and then have someone sit on you. I’m practically a whoopie cushion over here.” And then all the girls started laughing, even Ms. Johnson in the distance.

“What a cruel thing to do, Lacey.” Ms. Bealls said sarcastically. “Crushing them and now gassing them to death.”

“Oh come on, it wasn’t that bad.” Lacey said, defending herself but still smiling ear to ear.

“So says the one not in the direct line of fire. And just think, the ones between your ass cheeks were probably still alive up until now!” Ms. Johnson said.

“You’re awfully quiet, Rachel.” Lacey said. “Wanna trade spots?”

“Umm, no thank you.” Rachel said softly.

“I’m just teasing.” Lacey said. “Here, I’ll get off now so we don’t hurt anymore.”

Lacey rose up off the cushion, but before she did, she rocked back onto the stool and gave her bum a little wiggle to finish off those who may have still been clinging on.

Alexis reached under the woman and pulled the cushion away so she could sit back down.

“So how many do we think survived?” Alexis asked, setting the cushion down beside the boys on the kitchen island.

“Not many.” Lacey said.

“Only one way to find out.” Alexis said, unzipping the edge.

When she opened the cushion, the boys all peered inside with the girls watching from close behind. It was dim, but not pitch black. There was some light actually shining through the top which made Noah wonder if they were actually able to watch Lacey sit on them. Maybe. Then it became very apparent that Lacey was very correct. The cushion was a blood bath. Strands of blood rained down from the ceiling like a mushy mess. It was a war zone and a half in there. And they had most certainly lost. Then Alexis reached her hand inside and started feeling around.

“Hmm, you certainly got most of them Lace.” Alexis announced. “There are a few still kicking though. I think I got them all.”

Alexis then dropped four bloodied, shrunken men down on the island. Three of which came away fairly unscathed, but the other was clearly favouring a very twisted right leg. He appeared to be in a great deal of pain. They all looked up at them horrified and terrified.

“Aww look! That one’s hurt!” Rachel said, pointing towards the one with the bad leg.

The injured man instinctively squirmed away from Rachel as she reached for him.

“Hey now, don’t be scared.” Rachel said in a soothing voice and withdrew her hand to her chest.

As the girls admired the four men on the counter, Ms. Johnson arrived with gifts.

“Here you are gentlemen. Dinner is served. Eat up because it’s going to be a long night.”

Ms. Johnson set a small plate, that was still large to them, in the middle of their group. On it was an assortment of meat, potatoes, cooked vegetables, and baked goods. All of which were very carefully diced into tiny pieces perfect for their size. It looked and smelled amazing.

“Wow, thanks Ms. Johnson!” Calvin said.

“Yes, thank you so much!” Noah said to their teacher.

“You’re very welcome.” Ms. Johnson smiled. “We’re going to wait and eat later. Wouldn’t want to spoil our appetites. I’m going to clean up these four and then I’ll come join you.”

But just as Calvin was about ready to climb onto the plate and dig in, Ms. Johnson reminded the boys of something they were forgetting.

“Ah ah. Remember. What do we do before we eat?” Ms. Johnson asked.

“Of course.” Noah said, remembering. “Pray.” Ms. Johnson nodded in response and continued back to the kitchen, four shrunken men in hand.

The boys did and when they were finished, they took chunks of the food Ms. Johnson had so meticulously prepared and filled their mouths. It was so good! They hadn’t had anything to eat for hours.

When Ms. Johnson returned, she dropped the four survivors from the cushion back onto the kitchen island. They had been scrubbed nice and clean but the one guy was still favouring his leg. That one did look particularly familiar though.

“Hey.” Alexis said. “That’s the same guy who pushed Noah into your toilet! He actually survived!”

The girls all leaned in to the inspect the limp man and found that in fact it was the same man after all. Miraculous!

“Guess I didn’t flatten them as well as I thought I did.” Lacey said.

“I don’t know Lace, I’d said you got the vast majority of them.” Ms. Johnson said. “It is fascinating though. How about that.”

“What’s going to happen to them now?” Ms. Bealls asked.

“Well I was originally planning on taking the survivors with me tonight but that one,” Ms. Johnson said, pointing at the injured man, “won’t be worth very much. And he sure won’t stand a chance against any of the others. So I’m not really sure what to do with him.”

“I can sit on him if you’d like.” Lacey suggested.

The girls laughed and the man winced. “Thanks Lacey but it looks like you already got his leg pretty good. I might just let him go free in the house again. See if he can find a way to be useful. Think you can still be useful to me?”

The man nodded feverishly but didn’t speak.

“Maybe.” Ms. Johnson said. “Or I could just put you back in the cushion for next time. I need to restock the cushion crew anyway.” The man’s body slumped.

“You should eat him, Ms. Johnson!” Lacey said.  

The man’s eyes shot towards Lacey with a death glare. She wasn’t helping his case.

“Don’t look at me like that.” Lacey said to the man. “Yeah, I see you. You’re lucky my ass didn’t turn you into a smear like it did your little friend! Who, by the way, felt amazing as my ass popped him like a grape. His bones crunching under my heavy body.” The man practically had steam billowing out of his ears but his mouth was silent.

“I suppose he really shouldn’t be left to roam amongst the others anyway. I can’t really risk him pushing another to his death. I’m already wondering how many I’ve pissed or crapped on and then flushed away because of him. What do you girls think?” Ms. Johnson asked.

“Do it!” Lacey said.

“I think you should Ms. Johnson. Use him to make an example so it doesn’t happen again.” Alexis said.

“He should’ve thought of this before he tried killing your student. If he did that to one of my students, I’d be pretty upset.” Ms. Bealls said.

“I don’t agree with what he did, but he might still be useful. I do know what you mean though, you can’t be watching him all day every day. Just don’t hurt him.” Rachel said, her eyes beginning to show a little mist, knowing what was probably going to happen to the man.

“All good points. You know, I am starting to feel a bit of a buzz knowing what we’re going to be doing tonight. Maybe swallowing him will be that extra spark I need to really light the fire.” Ms. Johnson said, a sparkle in her eyes. “What do you think little one?”

“Screw you, you bitch! All of you!” The man hollered at her from the counter. “I can’t believe you would even-.”

But before he could finish his sentence, Ms. Johnson hauled him up by the feet and dangled him upside down in front of her face.

“‘You bitch’? I’m all about second chances but you’re making this really easy for me. You try killing my student, then you swear at me? Me of all people? Clearly you need help that I can’t give you. And you know what, I considered letting someone else swallow you, but I think I want to now. That way when I poop next, you’ll be travelling down the toilet you apparently love so much. I’ll hold it for as long as I can to make sure you end up right back here. And I’m on septic too so you’ll be here for years. If I were a mean person I’d rip each of your limbs out of their sockets, feed one to each of my friends here, and then swallow what’s left of you. But I’m not a mean person. I just don’t like bullies. You just better thank Rachel for convincing me to take the quick and painless route.” Ms. Johnson said, raising the man higher into the air as she leaned her head backwards.

The man looked down, or rather up from his current perspective, at her and saw her mouth was getting closer and closer. Her lips impossibly massive.

“Wait. No, please. I’m sorry. I didn’t actually mean that. Please, I can be better! Please don’t eat me!” The man started begging as Ms. Johnson slowly opened her mouth, revealing her white teeth with strands of saliva stretching between the tops and bottoms.

“Too late. Bitch.” Ms. Johnson said as she released the man from her grasp and let him fall into the back of her throat.

“Nooo!” The man screamed until he was silenced by her lips sealing him in.

Without wasting a second, Ms. Johnson swallowed and sent the man deep into her body. She used her left hand to massage the lump that was sliding down her throat. When the lump disappeared, everyone knew his fate was officially sealed.

“Wow.” Brayden breathed. Alexis clapped slowly from the back and was having a difficult time holding back her giggles.

“Can you feel him?” Noah asked.

“A little bit, Noah. He’s pretty feisty even though he can’t go anywhere.”

“What’s going to happen to him, Ms. Johnson?” Gatlin asked.

“I think you already know the answer to that one Gatlin.” Ms. Johnson answered, rubbing her hand against her belly.

“How long will he be alive for?” Brayden asked.

“Did you enjoy that?” Calvin chimed in.

Ms. Johnson smiled. “Yes Calvin, I supposed I did a great deal. As for how long he’ll be alive. It depends. Considering I haven’t had anything to eat in quite a while, my tummy won’t be working very hard. I find that past swimmers tend to last the longest but I don’t think he fits that category. So I’d give him a handful of minutes before he’ll pass out and start disintegrating.”

“You’re so hot Ms. Johnson.” Calvin said fearlessly. “Can you hear him if you get close?”

“Well thanks Calvin. Hmm, you know, I may be able to help you with that one. One sec.” Ms. Johnson said before disappearing into her bathroom.

When she returned a minute later, she was carrying a large stethoscope in her hand.

“I have quite a few doctor friends.” Ms. Johnson said, explaining where she got it from before anyone could ask. “Take a listen.”

The boys hopped off the plate of food and ran over to the edge of the counter where Ms. Johnson was standing. She was as close to them now as she could get. She lifted her shirt, exposing her marvelous white belly, and pressed the chest piece against her body. The boys gathered around the two earpieces and listened carefully. It took their ears a second to adjust but once they did, they heard sloshing and gurgling and a whole host of other weird sounds. And then they heard what appeared to be a bellow. A cry. It was really hard to make out and they couldn’t hear clear words. But they knew deep down that was the man.

“I know.” Ms. Johnson said. “The stethoscope isn’t very good for something like that so you won’t hear much. But he’s most definitely in there. For now that is.”

“Crazy.” Noah said.

The boys listened on for a few minutes until the sound that resembled a voice faded away. Then they rejoined the girls as they were busy chatting.

“Have you ever wondered why guys never put tinies in their underwear?” Lacey asked. “It’s because if they do, they’ll get a boner and just instantly crush them. No chance at getting to have any lasting fun.”

“I heard that professional athletes are actually competing for tiny people now. Sometimes betting their own personal ones! Anyone know if that’s really true?” Ms. Bealls asked.

“It is.” Ms. Johnson said. “I know someone who worked at the international volleyball championship a few months ago and they said there were about fifty tinies to distribute between the top three teams. I can’t confirm this one, but they also thought they may have grabbed a few fans from the stands to sub as the tinies. How they would cover that up I have no idea, but it’s surprisingly possible.”

“Wow. Hear that boys. That could’ve been you!” Lacey said, grinning. “Say, has Ms. Johnson taught you not to finish inside your woman before she’s ready?”

The boys shook their heads no as Ms. Johnson started laughing.

“Well she should. The last time my hubby finished too quickly, he was two inches tall and face first in his own mistake. He hasn’t done it again since!”

“These are good boys Lacey, they wouldn’t do such a thing. Do any of you even have woman yet?” Alexis said, winking at the boys as they shook their heads ‘no’.

“Thanks for the tip Lacey. We’ll probably go over ejaculating in a future lesson.” Ms. Johnson said. “But we really need to be heading out. Boys, did you get enough to eat?”

The group nodded, yes.

“Very good. Does anyone need to use the bathroom? If so, do it, then we’ll hit the road! Rachel, Alexis, can you two take care of the boys? I’m going to bring those three disposables with me and one other.” Ms. Johnson said, indicating the three who survived Lacey’s cushion.

“Why don’t I get any?” Lacey asked.

“Because I know Rachel and Alexis won’t hurt them.” Ms. Johnson laughed.

“We’ll take good care of them.” Rachel said, smiling at the boys. The girls had promised them that Rachel refused to kill, but Noah wasn’t sure he trusted that grin. That was the grin of someone who hadn’t had any “fun” in a while.

After Ms. Johnson left with Lacey to get the car ready and Ms. Bealls left to make a bathroom break, Rachel and Alexis were left to prep the boys for the journey. Alexis took Calvin, Gatlin, and Brayden after Rachel snatched Noah and Brody first.

Without missing a beat, Rachel pulled forward the front of her shorts and underlying panties, and dropped her duo into her abyss. Noah hardly even had time to process the moments between standing on the kitchen island to the woman’s waistband being let snap close. Rachel was so fast!  He didn’t even get to peek at her womanhood before his world went dark with a loud snap. All he knew now was he was in a very dark, very warm, and very smooth environment. There were no hairy bristles here. Her crotch smelled like she had just taken a bath in fresh laundry.

“Rachel?!” Alexis said to the woman, surprised at such a bold action.

“What? I saw the way they were looking at me earlier. They like it and they feel good in there! It’s a win win! We’ve got a long car ride ahead of us and it’s nice to have a little bit of a horny buzz going on. It’s not like it’s going to hurt them.” Rachel said, grinning.

“As soft spoken as you are, you never disappoint.” Alexis said. “Personally though, I was just going to carry them, that way they can see once we get there. Plus a little mystery never hurt anyone.”

“Oh I plan on moving mine to the edge of my bra once we get there. They gotta get the full experience and see everything once we get there! Whoever solves your mystery is going to be a very lucky man though. But I totally agree. Seeing is believing, and if you’re quick, then they can’t really see anything!”

They heard two quick car honks from outside. Ms. Johnson was ready to go.

—-

Jaimey awoke with a sudden start to the sound of an enormously loud toilet flush. Her eyes shot open and her body instinctively sprang into an upright position. How long had she been out for? Where was she? Her body ached. She smelled terrible.

Once the daze and confusion had subsided, she took in her surroundings.

“Oh no.” Jaimey whispered, looking down at herself and realizing that she wasn’t wearing even a strip of clothing.

As she did a quick 360 of her world, dread started to sink in. She was quickly remembering everything that had led up to now. School. Detention. Ms. Johnson. Ms. Johnson’s body… Ugh. But she had been inside Ms. Johnson when she swore she heard the woman announce that detention was over and that she was going to regrow everyone. Had she forgotten about her? Ms. Johnson rarely forgets though. The pieces were starting to fall into place regardless. Her floor was incredibly soft, yet quite uneven, all while not even being a floor at all. It was black and smelled of the woman who had imprisoned her at lunch. Not more than a minute after waking up, Jaimey knew she was in Ms. Johnson’s home and this was most certainly Ms. Johnson’s used thong. Gross. She had one just like this. Had she slipped out of the woman and that’s why she had forgotten about her? She had to get out of here, but being shrunken was something she had only ever done once before. This was not her happy place. No, it was far from it. She had crushed her fair share of tinies to know how perilous her current predicament was. Her heartbeat quickened.

Jaimey crawled to the edge of the pile of clothes on which she was seated, took aim, and leaped off the side and slid down onto the hard wood surface before. Looking back, those were most certainly Ms. Johnson’s ginormous clothes from earlier in the day that she had changed out of. But where was Ms. Johnson now? Was she the one who flushed the toilet and woke her up? She looked to the direction from which the sound had come from and was met by a closed white door. Maybe she was in there. All that meant was she had to get somewhere safe so she could get her attention. Looking left and then right, her choices were either run across the open floor and through the next door or run a short ways under what appeared to be a giant bed and hide. Jaimey chose the former, hoping her years of track experience would help her. But before she had even been running for a minute, the bathroom door squeaked open and her world shook…

“Hey!” A female voice, but not Ms. Johnson’s, said to her. Jaimey took a glance over her shoulder, saw a much much larger woman in a sundress with bare feet, and turned her run into a sprint. Her own long hair slapped at her face as she ran. Her breasts bounced. The cool air brushed against every square inch of her exposed body. Her determination was no match for the raw power that was behind her though.

“Gotcha!” The giant woman said to her, as Jaimey felt a massive hand latch around her body and squeeze the air from her lungs. She was lifted high into the air, offering no chance at resistance. Her body had been completely immobilized in less than a second. The woman lifted her up close to her face and when they were eye-to-eye, grinned at her.

“Wow. You’re a girl!” She said. “Tiny girls are rare, you know. I didn’t know Ms. Johnson had any. You must be pretty popular with the boys around here. You’re pretty cute! How often do they screw you? Once, twice a day? Personally I’ve never had sex before so I’m curious. What does it feel like?”

Jaimey just glared in response. Half out of defiance, half out of fear.

“Oh come on now. Answer my question! I wanna know!” The woman demanded.

“Um. I’ve… never had sex before.” Jaimey replied, suddenly taken aback by the woman’s sternness.

“Oh shut up. A pretty shrunken girl like you who’s never had sex before? I don’t buy it. Maybe if you were normal like me you could be more picky, but you’re, well, not.”

“But I’m not-” Jaimey started, trying to explain her situation, but was quickly cut off by the much louder woman.

“Shhh.” She shushed. “I don’t want to hear it. You had your chance to speak.”

*beep beep*

The two girls turned to the sound of two quick car honks.

“That’s my ride.” The woman said. “Hmm, you know, you might be fun to bring along tonight. Someone like you might be a real hit among the girls. I know just the spot for you where you’ll be nice and quiet. You better take a deep breath now though. It’s going to get pretty yucky down there for you. We’re both women though so I’m sure you’ll understand.”

Jaimey was quickly moved away from the woman’s face and when her vision re-focused, the sundress had been lifted up and she was looking straight down into a giant, open pair of magenta cotton panties that appeared to be lined with red and white.

“Wait!” Jaimey screamed just as her body was released and she fell into a quick free fall. When she landed, tumbled, and finished slamming into the giant’s warm crotch, the last sight she got was seeing the fingers holding open the underwear. But before she let go, she felt the need to greet her new passenger.

“By the way, you can call me Ms. Bealls! Enjoy the ride and try not to drown!”

*snap!*

Just like that, Jaimey was sealed inside the panty tomb. It took an extraordinary amount of effort to move even the slightest bit. And even when she was able to move, she felt like she was being pulled closer and closer to the monster at the bottom of the pit. Her prison was slick. Ms. Bealls was right. Jaimey, being a girl as well, knew everything about where she was, where she was slipping, and why she was suddenly tasting salt in her mouth… That white and red liner she saw when she was falling wasn’t originally red. It was obviously that special time of the month for her captor. Where she was taking her, Jaimey did not know, but there were clearly some big plans for tonight. There was nothing to be done now other than to try and survive and hope that this woman wouldn’t bleed on her too much. That sounded like wishful thinking though.
 






CHAPTER NOTES:

Rachel/Alexis takes off her panties so the boys have somewhere comfortable to rest? Sort of like the Chapter 7 puberty scene but instead of Ms. Johnson’s panties, it’s Alexis’ fresh warm one. Alexis uses it as a secret way to woo Noah. Ms. Johnson takes off hers which leads to the tiny Jaimey stuff Joke from one of Ms. Johnson’s friends: “Do you ever wonder why you never see men dropping tinies into their underwear? Because if they did, they’d get a boner and destroy them before they’d get any pleasure out of them.”

Gentle scenes with Ms. Johnson serving them dinner. It’s all part of the learning experience. The boys duel with cheese sticks.

The boys ask the women what they do for a living, Jalyn says she’s still a researcher, mentions that Ms. Johnson is too, the boys ask Ms. Johnson why they don’t work together, Ms. Johnson says that she doesn’t do that kind of research anymore and walks away. *Note: This doesn’t work since we subbed Jalyn for Lacey*








Included:

The boys are taken home with Ms. Johnson prior to them leaving for the city.  

The boys ask about Myles. Ms. Johnson asks if they did anything to Myles, knowing where he was. They explain no and that they used the other urinals. Ms. Johnson says good, and that she saved him before she left the building.

Ms. Johnson teaches them about living in a giantess’ home and how to be careful when she’s not aware of your precise location.  

Troy shows the boys around Ms. Johnson’s home. They meet and see that Troy has a sling around one of his arms, “is that from Ms. Johnson?” “Lol no. It’s from someone else getting a bit carried away.” Referring to the volleyball girls. When Troy is questioned about sharing a toilet with her, they say it’s actually not bad as long as you pay attention to where she is and how much time you have. Only downside is having to use it after she’s taken a poo. Troy is becoming Ms. Johnson’s favourite and is a hit with the girls at school too. Ms. Johnson’s tinies tell the others that Ms. Johnson’s motto is “gotta go, let it go”, so don’t be in the toilet when she’s ready to burst and be extra cautious when she’s sick. The boys think that Ms. Johnson’s disposables must be the luckiest disposables in the world, but her disposables convince them that it’s not always sunshine and rainbows, if she’s horny, run and hide, they tell the boys how right now she probably has one of them in her thong, foreshadowing tiny Jaimey. “Never run and hide. It just makes her more excited and when she’s excited, bad things happen”. Ms. Johnson orders Troy to give the boys a tour. Troy explains that you don’t want to be sentenced to the cushion crew, the boys ask what that is, Troy says he hopes they don’t have to find out.

“How many are there?” “Many. You don’t see any right now because they’re not sure what mood Ms. Johnson is in right now. *explains how they clean her house while she’s away*”

Troy shows the boys around first, takes them to the bathroom, Noah gets knocked in, girl comes in before Noah can swim to the ladder, welcome Alexis, Alexis stands over him and teases him, Lacey suddenly comes barging in and sits down before Alexis can save Noah, but Alexis grabs Lacey’s hand before she can flush him away, Alexis grabs the other boys just before Lacey sits down but there was a disposable peeing who gets sat on (Alexis saves the big man, but not the little man, the boys explain to her what the big man did), Noah sees his blood drip from behind Lacey’s butt. Best bet is to hide in the living room. If Ms. Johnson is horny, she’ll probably look around her bedroom first. If she’s hungry, who knows if she’ll suddenly eat one in her kitchen.

The boys use her toilet just as the disposables do.  Scene where Ms. Johnson walks into the bathroom so the boys can do their business, but just as she enters the room, the disposables scatter off the toilet and run in fear.  One of the disposables push one of the boys into the bowl (by accident?). Noah falls into Ms. Johnson’s toilet and Alexis is the one to find him. “Haven’t we already done this once before?” referring to how she found them in the changeroom.

Scene where Ms. Johnson’s friends come over to get ready together. Ms. Bealls, Jalyn, Alexis, Rachel W. Joke: Ms. Johnson says that Rachel should be coming soon, the boys freak out at the name but Ms. Johnson reassures them she doesn’t mean Mrs. Hulme and that they’ll probably fall in love with Rachel (because everyone does). She explains how Rachel W refuses to kill tiny men, but will occasionally toy with them, she recalls a time when Rachel accidentally sat on one and then cried her eyes out. Ms. Bealls is very inexperienced with all things sex and tiny. Noah instantly recognizes Ms. Bealls since she was his grade 8 elementary school teacher, last year and had no idea that her and Ms. Johnson knew each other. Her friends laugh at Ms. Johnson for dressing up like that for school.

Alexis takes the guilty disposable to Ms. Johnson. Ms. Johnson disposes of the one who did it, takes him to the nightclub?

Add a scene between Noah and Alexis when Alexis visits Ms. Johnson’s house to get ready. While Troy is giving the boys a tour of Ms. Johnson’s home, Alexis shows up and teases them a little. The boys notice a tiny man sitting way up high in a jar on her mantle and ask Alexis who that is. Alexis replies, “someone very special.”

Ms. Johnson, Alexis, Ms. Bealls, Rachel W, Lacey

Ms. Johnson introducing her friends: “This is Ms. Frost and Ms. Walker, but you can call them Lacey and Rachel. This is Ms. Bealls, and you can still call her Ms. Bealls because she’s a teacher too.

Pregnant Lacey has cravings for shrunken men. Lacey eyes up the big man but Ms. Johnson wants to be sure he ends up down her drain, comment that she’s on septic so he’ll be around for a long time.

As the girls are trying to listen to the man through a stethoscope, they ask Ms. Johnson how long they usually live for. She says that they don’t survive for long, and that swimmers tend to last the longest.

Play off the fact that Lacey needs to pee a lot because she’s pregnant and that she needs to sit down ASAP and sits on the tiny filled cushion.

Introduce concept of tiny-filled chair cushion, Ms. Bealls asks if there are tinies inside the cushion, Ms. Johnson says that she just filled it but not to use it, but before Ms. Johnson finishes her sentence Ms. Bealls sits on it, then Ms. Johnson tells everyone that she has some on standby and that their time for action just got bumped up, cushion crew.

The boys peer pressure Ms. Johnson and her friends into disposing of a disposable? “I don’t want to spoil my appetite.” They crush someone unawarely?

Comment that female athletes at major sporting events compete for tiny men. Usually they win disposables but on a very rare occasion they’ll bet their own to increase the publicity.

Comment from Lacey: “Has Ms. Johnson told you not to finish before your woman? My hubby did that once and then before he knew it he was 2 inches tall, face first in his own mistake.”

Ms. Johnson gives half of the boys to Rachel and half to Alexis since they’re the only ones she trusts not to harm the boys. Rachel drops them in her undies. Alexis stuffs them in her pockets, “because a little mystery never hurt someone”

Ms. Johnson forgot to remove one of the girls from her underwear and discovers her at the night club or at home? Jaimey? She is forced into the tiny games? Or left on the floor in Ms. Johnson’s used thong, is later discovered by disposables who try to help her, later discovered by Ms. Bealls in the bathroom who kills one of the two disposables and pushes Jaimey into her vagina that’s currently on its period, sets up nightclub scene where Ms. Bealls volunteers the disposable and Jaimey into a duel, Jaimey is covered in blood so she’s practically unrecognizable, Jaimey wins though because of her expensive black belt training and is returned to Ms. Bealls and later Ms. Johnson. Ms. Johnson brings a few disposables to the nightclub, including Troy. As Ms. Bealls inserts Jaimey, “Hold your breath, fair warning, it might get a bit messy in there.” Jaimey duels one of Ms. Johnson’s old students?



As the giant woman headed for the kitchen, which Troy could see just on the other side of the open living room, the boys stared intently at her. She was truly gorgeous. Her butt was magnificent in those tight pants. But the moment quickly faded and they looked to each other questioningly. She had said there was a ladder heading down from the table they were standing on but where would they go? Troy did a 360-degree pan of the room to try and get a sense of where everything was. At his back were two large bay windows overlooking a brilliant forest and lake. The vaulted ceiling above him was very tall and finished with white planks. The walls were simply drywalled with a coat of light blue paint. Surrounding the coffee table were two large pillowy dark grey couches. To his right was a massive stone fireplace with a large television mounted above. To the left of the fireplace was a corridor with an open doorway at the end. Straight ahead past the largest couch was her kitchen finished with white cabinetry and light grey stone countertops. To the left of the kitchen was a large white door with a stunning glass oval in it, likely the main entry. To his left past the smallest couch was another corridor, this one with three doors, all but one were closed. The floors were all finished with dark stained hardwood flooring. White trim accented the base of all the walls and around all doorways and windows.

Troy looked over at the other guys and they appeared to be shuffling towards the corner of the table that Ms. Johnson had said had the ladder.

So if you mind your Ps and Qs like I have, life is actually pretty good around here. - Clayton to Troy

The walls the same light blue, the ceiling no longer vaulted, but painted a nice bright white. It was almost as if looking up into space, but space wasn’t there anymore. The white baseboards were twice as tall as they were, and that was a harsh reminder of just how small they really were.

When they finally reached the first door at the end of the hallway and stepped through, they were met by the biggest bedroom they had ever seen! This must be Ms. Johnson’s room. On the far right wall was a huge glass door leading out onto a balcony that overlooked the lake. In the middle of the room was a massive bed with a bright white footboard and headboard and there were even sliding white drawers on the sides. The sheets were both light grey and white but there appeared to be little sparkles all over it. It looked like a bed made for a princess. Beside the bed were two large bedside tables, the same matching white painted wood as the bed, each finished with a lamp that had a few little pine cones all over it. On the table closest to them, they could even see a leather-bound book neatly set there. On the left side of the room were two doors, one open and one closed.

The trio continued forward after taking a moment to admire the bedroom and check their blindspot for any approaching women. Just as Clayton had said, through the door on the left was a large ensuite bathroom, finished with large, square, grey tiles, a huge walk in shower with glass all around and smaller tiles a little darker than the floor, a white vanity to their right, and what they had gone in search of, a toilet at the back of the room with a ladder leading up to the seat. They saw another tiny man climbing up to the toilet but thought it was strange there was nobody else around. Maybe they were all in the kitchen having dinner.

Ladder to toilet - The ladder was a simple rope ladder with solid rungs and heavy weights at the floor to hold it in place. It took a good bit of effort to make it to the top, but it was easier than having to ask Ms. Johnson to lift them.
CHAPTER 16, WEEK 7: GIRLS NIGHT OUT

“We’re here!” Ms. Johnson announced as the vehicle lurched to a stop. The women peered out of the car windows at a flat building-front that was marked with dark purple lights around a single door that was practically glowing in the fading twilight. The building was unnamed but two women who had just entered showed no signs of hesitation. Clearly this was a place that if you knew, you knew.

“I’m suddenly feeling kind of nervous.” Ms. Bealls said.

“Same.” Alexis and Rachel nodded in agreement.

“Don’t worry, once we get inside you’ll quickly realize that you’re not the ones that are nervous. Think of it like riding a rollercoaster. You’re nervous until you’re going down the first drop.” Ms. Johnson said.

“She’s right.” Lacey agreed. “I’ve only ever been here once before but it’s pretty awesome. For us at least. How are the tiny passengers doing?”

“G-” Ms. Bealls started but quickly caught herself, not ready to reveal her secret little passenger quite yet. She wanted her to be a surprise.

“Ready, willing, and able.” Alexis announced with Calvin, Gatlin, and Brayden cupped in her hands. The boys each gave a thumbs up.

“Mine are awesome but hopefully I didn’t wear them out too badly.” Rachel said, lightly patting her crotch. She had small droplets of sweat forming on her forehead that weren’t there before the car ride, and certainly not because the car was unusually warm. Alexis just watched her closely, shifting a little herself whenever Rachel did, knowing Ms. Johnson’s students were something tight against the woman’s body.

As the girls stepped out of their car, a well dressed woman approached them.

“Hello Ms. Johnson. May I park your car for you?” The woman asked professionally.

“That would be just lovely!” Ms. Johnson replied, handing the woman her keys.

Once she had left, Rachel reached into the front of her light blue short shorts, rustled around for a second, and then pulled out two shrunken, very sweaty boys.

“Wow. Looks like you guys had as much fun as I did!” Rachel said, looking down at them in her hand.

“That was awesome!” Brody said, looking back at the pretty blonde. “Thanks!”

Rachel giggled. “No need to thank me, you did all the work. And to think that in another five or ten minutes, you may have had a world shaking experience. We were getting close.” And she brought them to her face to give them each a soft kiss with her plush pink lips. “Ooh, salty and yummy.”

“Well should we go inside?” Alexis asked, breaking the moment between Rachel and her two students.

“I’m just going to put you in here for safe keeping. I know it won’t be quite as fun as the last place. Don’t get too squirmy though.” Rachel said, nestling one boy in each of her bra cups so they were shoulder deep, but still able to see out and above her top.  Their arms and legs felt completely immobilized between the tight fighting bra and her soft skin.

“Are you sure they’re okay there? I think you should just carry them like I am.” Alexis suggested.

“They’re fine.” Rachel said with a friendly grin.

“It’s okay, Alexis.” Ms. Johnson said. “It’s just for a little while.”

The girls approached the front door attendant and after Ms. Johnson showed an ID card to the woman standing guard, the door was opened and they each stepped inside. The very first thing that struck them was the booming music that had been nearly silenced until the door opened. Each of the boys felt like the bass was going to shake their little bodies apart. Noah and Brody could feel Rachel’s boobs jiggle every so slightly at the beat of the music. The whole place was dimly lit with various brightly coloured lights dancing around.

“Hi Ms. Johnson! It’s good to see you again!” A short woman shouted over the music once the door behind them had closed.

“Hi Sherri, it’s so good to see you too!” Ms. Johnson replied as the two women lightly embraced each other.

“You must be keeping busy, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you. A lot has changed since the last time you were here!” The woman named Sherri said. “For instance, each of your chairs will have a little guy stuck to it. So if you wanna have a little fun, don’t forget about him or else he’ll pop like a grape. Many agree that if you’re wearing a skirt, you should definitely try sitting so he’s lodged between your cheeks. It’s pretty great. Otherwise it’s just a good way to pop your cherry, so to speak! You’ll also see that once you’re about to step into the main room that there are a half dozen testis or so popping up through the floor. They’ve got light all around them but just be careful not to trip on them. Their owners are beneath the floor though so they can’t see you and you can’t see them. There was great debate about whether or not to even bring them in since the rule has always been no normal men, but the head honchos thought it would be a good alternative for those who aren’t sentenced to automatic shrinking. The dudes are given the choice though. Become tiny or have your balls smushed. I don’t imagine it’s very pleasant letting us use their balls as door mats. But whatever. Either way they’re bad bad people and fit into the same category as the disposables we know and love. Anyways, that’s pretty much all you need to be aware of.”

“Thanks! I’ve got a few friends who are here for their first time tonight. We’re all looking forward to it! Take care!” Ms. Johnson said as they left the woman to greet the next group of women who walked through the door.

“Alexis?” Gatlin said to his current protector.  “What was that lady talking about? There are real men underneath the floor?”

Alexis grinned at the trio in her hands. “There is indeed, little Gatlin.  In fact, there they are.” Alexis said, tilting her hands forward slightly so the boys could see the floor.

Like the woman had said, there before them sat a handful of roughly textured firm lumps, all evenly spaced apart. Had they not known what they actually were and that there were men beneath the floor, they’d assumed someone had just left them behind by accident. The boys began squirming as they realized what was probably about to happen. Their eyes quickly shifted to each woman’s footwear. Rachel and Ms. Bealls each had on relatively harmless pairs of flats.  Alexis on the other hand took a completely different route and went for a pair of brilliant white, shin-high cowgirl boots that was a very unexpected but rather delightful choice. At least to them it was.  Ms. Johnson and Lacey each opted for the more elegant choice, tall, sparkly stiletto heels.

As Alexis walked up to her target, the boys watched in silence, bracing themselves.

“Just to be clear, this is my first time doing this and it’s only because they’re bad people. But remember this moment if you ever consider messing with me.” Alexis said, winking at her companions.

Alexis raised her right boot into the air and, as if she were taking a step forward, she dropped her boot heel down in the very centre of the set of balls below her and twisted. The boys didn’t know for certain but they could've sworn they heard a man’s mumbled scream.

“Ooh, it’s so squishy! Pretty sure I felt something break though!” Alexis announced as she completed her step and lifted her weight off the man. The bottom heel of her boot now clean with any dirt left behind on its target.

As they turned back to look at the damage, they saw the manhood beginning to return to it’s original shape, only this time it had the print of a boot’s heel pressed into it.

Rachel followed next and stepped over her manhood, choosing not to squash it at the disappointment of her tiny horny passengers.

Ms. Bealls did step on hers but combining her smaller frame and harmless shoes, she did far less damage than the heavier Alexis. Granted, the boys still winced knowing the delicacy of the situation

“Hold my hand. I don’t want to fall.” Lacey said to Ms. Johnson as they prepared for their turn. “Alright, one, two, three!”

On three, the two women stepped onto each testi before them.  Ms. Johnson chose to land with the ball of her foot instead of her sharp heel and exacted what looked to be a sickening blow to a now pancake-flat sack of flesh.  Lacey on the other hand landed with her heel… When she tried to release her foot, she had to shake it loose.  The onlooking boys all winced in pain and turned away. They couldn’t bear to see the aftermath left by Lacey. They weren’t sure if she did it on purpose or by accident, but she was the only pretty thing about it.

“Ms. Johnson?” Noah asked from Rachel’s bra. “Will those men be there all night? How many girls usually come to this?”

“Yes Noah, they will.” Ms. Johnson replied. “We’re some of the first to arrive. They’re serving a punishment almost equal to that of a tiny disposable. As for how many will pass through in a night… a few hundred? Maybe more. Honestly it depends. I’ve seen entire NFL cheerleading squads from the States come up to visit, professional athletes, Hollywood celebrities, royalty, the rich, high ranking government officials, you name it. It’s a pretty popular spot. Some nights it’s quiet, some nights it’s jam packed.”

Noah chose not to continue that conversation given that he wasn’t sure he wanted to know more. Though being at the mercy of some of those women Ms. Johnson named wouldn’t necessarily be the worst thing in the world. He’d seen enough movies to know that there are some pretty sexy CIA spies who he’d love to spend a night with. That’s probably not what Ms. Johnson meant though. Cheerleaders though? They could be very fun. If only.

Their group continued walking into the club that had both opened into a large rooms and taken on a dark purple colour, both given by the lights above, and the walls. Once they had arrived at their table, the girls each pulled out their chairs and revealed one tiny man stuck to each seat, just as the woman had told them.

Rachel suddenly leaned her head down towards Noah and Brody. “Which tiny would you want to be right now? Personally, I’d want Alexis to snuff me out if I had to choose. She’s got a pretty tight ass like mine. But for the record, I’m definitely not gay… which is against what we know to be true anyway.” Rachel said to them with a playful grin, particularly directed towards Noah. Noah was far too nervous to answer though but Rachel didn’t seem to mind.

“Mine’s kind of cute. I don’t think I’m going to sit on him.” Rachel said.

“Big surprise. Too bad for him though. Being squashed beneath your little ass wouldn’t be the worst way to go out.” Lacey said laughing. “Mine on the other hand is a dead man.”

With that, Lacey wasted no time in lifting her skirt a little before plopping her bare bottom down on top of the skinny little man below her.

“Ahhh. Like a grape smeared all over my bare ass. I’m sure he was wishing he got someone other than the heavy, pregnant lady.” Lacey breathed, letting her heavy body rest at the man’s expense. “If he knew what I looked like before getting pregnant, he wouldn’t feel so bad though.”

Rachel took a seat next, giving lots of room between her thighs, crotch, and the man so as not to crush him.  She was then followed by Ms. Johnson, Alexis, and Ms. Bealls, two of which also instantly flattened their tiny man.

“Mine is still squirming just like Sherri said he would!” Ms. Bealls announced.

“Definitely should’ve worn a dress like Lacey today. I think mine just exploded all over my jeans.” Alexis said with a hint of disgust in her voice. Noah felt a lump in his throat.

“Same here.”  Ms. Johnson agreed.  “Don’t think there’s anything left of mine now. You’re lucky Bealls.”

Alexis and Rachel each carefully set their tiny boys down onto the table before them. The boys each found that standing was exceptionally difficult after watching the women mash both testicles and then tiny men in a matter of minutes. Noah couldn’t help but look at Alexis, knowing that there was a tiny flattened body beneath that tight butt and massive body of hers. Although not a heavy girl compared to the others, to them she was still like a mountain. At least that man went out in a nice way and had a nice final sight.

“For you, my ladies.” A stunning waitress, hardly older than 18 suddenly said, appearing before the table carrying a large stainless steel tray that was covered by a matching dome lid.  After she set the tray down, she lifted the lid and revealed a platter full of tiny naked men, all looking dazed, confused, and terrified at the sight of the giant women before them. The women all squealed in unified excitement.

“Look at them all!” Ms. Bealls exclaimed, her eyes darting from man to man before her.

The boys did the same. On the polished, silver, flat platter sat at least two dozen shrunken men, each the same size as them. The difference was that they were each completely in the nude except for collars around their neck. The men ranged quite differently in both age and physique. Most were probably in their 20s or 30s, but there were a few who were likely closer to 50 and one or two who looked like teens

“What are the collars for?” Noah asked.

“They explain why they’re tiny disposables and not tiny like you are, Noah. For example, this one says-” Ms. Johnson said, picking up the nearest man from the platter, “Unlawfully sold government intelligence to foreign nations. Certified by the Government of Canada.”


PART 2:





Clothes
Ms Johnson:  Loose fitting, light wash jeans with form fitting long sleeve shirt.
Alexis:  Dark blue skinny jeans with short, black short sleeve shirt, some exposed midriff.
Rachel:  Light blue denim short shorts with black with white stripe crop top.
Lacey:  Slim fitting grey dress.
Ms. Bealls:  Bright pink and white, loose fitting floral sundress.

Ms. Johnson, Ms. Bealls, Lacey, Rachel W, Alexis, Noah, Gatlin, Brayden, Brody, Calvin






PART 2:  Each chair has a tiny man tied to the seat, this is a new addition since Ms. Johnson was here last, those in skirts and dresses benefit the most since they can feel them between their bare butt cheeks. Rochelle Bristol (short, heavy, and black), Ms. Johnson’s old roommate from the first year of university, sits down at the table.  


Then, just as everyone is settled, Mrs. Hulme sits down at their table too, waves to Brayden. Scene where the girls are having dinner and are served a side of disposable tiny men. But these men are designated to only have their penises nibbled off. The restaurant hand picked those men because they had the biggest penises. Demonstration on how to eat their penises or testicles, can pick them up by their junk and then slice with a knife, or if you pinch really hard and then pull, sometimes you can pull out just their balls, or can each them like chicken wings and slice with your teeth, helps when they have an erection, the restaurant has made sure that they haven’t cum for weeks so they’re fully charged and eager. Demonstration from waitress. Tiny man shots. Tiny man shots (like minnow shots), waitress comes along and swallows one (girl hesitated so the waitress stepped in, but wishes the waitress hadn’t done that cause he was pretty handsome). Waving fork around threatening to impale tiny (tiny is actually a student thought to be a disposable, man impaled and then girl eats?). Rachel W is poking at her tiny man, not wanting to eat him but also not wanting to embarrass herself, when Jalyn suddenly stabs the man with her fork, eats him, and grins. Woman manhandles a tiny man and forces his legs so wide (like doing a split) that his body starts to tear. Walk the plank (knife) into open mouth, squealing laughter. Rachel catches Gatlin spying on her behind a glass while she’s eating. They eventually connect and spend the night together. The girls are delivered a tiny girl, Ms. Johnson pulls out Troy, “you know what tastes good? Watch.”, Troy is forced to cum inside a beautiful model, “if you cum in me, they’ll eat me.”, after they chew and swallow they read out what crime she committed. Like a jelly filled donut. Lacey swallows everybody. Troy doesn’t want to kill the girl but he’s also very attracted to her, “if you don’t do it someone else will”. Ryatt does it without hesitation. Woman spills tiny men onto someone’s stomach, coes them gently, and then shockingly starts licking them off and eating them.  Two disposables are placed onto the table and told that they must pick a woman to be eaten by and they can’t choose “nobody”. If they refuse to choose, Lacey promises to drown them in her husband’s cum, “he hasn’t had a lot of action since I’ve been pregnant, so it won’t be hard to convince him.”  The girls try to market themselves to the tiny men.  


PART 3:  The club announces it’s time for fight club, the girls finish their food and then head over to watch. “Who dares challenge the mighty victor?” Mrs. Bealls pulls out Jaimey and volunteers her, “Believe me, she’s a feisty one. I have a good feeling about her.” Tiny strippers, tiny boxing matches with the losers being thrown into the crowd and eaten (the tiny man boxer owner, who’s normal size, yells as they throw his losing boxer into the crowd to be eaten, “he was my best fighter! Please don’t throw him!” Perhaps it’s either Ms. Johnson or one of her friends who eats him (“No no no no!”). Ms. Johnson’s friends hold him up high by the legs and wishbone him in front of him (crowd chants “wishbone. Wishbone. Wishbone”), crowd cheers and goes “ohhhh!”, then they eat his leg in front of him, chew with mouth open, then swallow him just as he’s blacking out (“he knew deep down he was never going to wake up again”).  Just after his leg is torn off his body, the holder of his body comments, “oh did you want him back? I don’t think he’ll be much good anymore.” Perhaps that losing tiny man held the longest streak of victories and was considered the best of the best, but lost in a controversial upset), etc. “The champion has been defeated!” The tiny men owners/trainers are forced to watch outside of a cage so they can’t intervene to try and save their tinies (only the referee has access to within the cage (think rock-em-sock-em robots). After the normal man who owns the superstar tiny man boxer loses and the tiny is destroyed, he freaks out. Then the girls all start chanting “shrink him” and he realizes he’s the only normal man in the club. They shrink him and force him to box against Jaimey? It was Jaimey who beat the man.


PART 4:  Dance floor dancing. Alexis and tiny Noah dance together. Women put disposables into the soles of their shoes before they start dancing. A woman casually tosses a disposable on the floor, he’s then unawarely stepped on and crushed into a bloody mess.


Ms. Johnson encourages Alexis and Noah to enter a competition together that she knows they’ll win (Ms. Johnson has already signed them up). Alexis learns once the game is finished that she would’ve had to have eaten Noah had they lost. Competition is the woman has to make her tiny cum before anyone else. Alexis is reluctant but trusts Ms. Johnson. When Noah first strips and looks at his competition, he notices that his boner is non-existent compared to the rest, because he’s nervous. A few seconds in when Alexis struggles to get a response, she tells Noah to relax. When he does, he gets the strongest boner of his life and is able to cum first.


PART 5:  Ms. Johnson gets Ryatt the Champion killed in response to the way Mrs. Hulme treated Brayden. Ms. Johnson gets feisty with Mrs. Hulme over how she gave Brayden PTSD. That’s the opposite of what she’s trying to teach them. Someone suggests that Mrs. Hulme and Ms. Johnson each submit their tiny men to compete against each other, Ms. Johnson initially declines, but Brayden says he’s willing to do it after the way he saw Ryatt treat others (Brayden doesn’t know that Ryatt will die), Brayden and Ryatt (who are considered the main event) get in line and are forced to watch what happens to losers (there’s no going back). Ryatt the Champion dies in the nightclub scene after the way Mrs. Hulme treats Brayden. Fear Mrs. Hulme (she’s pissed). Eiza crush? Ms. Johnson has Mrs. Hulme’s house sweeped for unregistered tinies. Ryatt is one of them even though Rachel loves him. Spin the wheel to see what game Ryatt and Brayden will play against each other. Scene with an Eiza character who crushes someone in her fist like Kong. Alexis takes out some anger against Mrs. Hulme by helping to destroy her champion, Ryatt.


PART 6:  The reader is introduced to tiny men in the city and how things are “different”, ie. tiny janitors in the restrooms, Noah considers jumping into the toilet to save the man, Ms. Johnson: “ah ah ah, you jump in there without being tied off and you’ll be down the drain in no time. The only reason they stay alive is cause they can’t be flushed, tied off on ankles.”. Ms. Johnson explains that if they toilet ever becomes plugged, they send a team of divers down to free it up, if they’re too slow, someone else will come along and seal them in (between girl 1’s poop and girl 2’s), then they get plungered into the abyss, some girls try to plug it just so they can have the amusement of watching the divers, there’s a penalty for plugging it with just toilet paper or something though. Students are sentenced to be toilet slaves for 30 minutes, Brody’s partner (a seasoned janitor) makes an “uh oh” face when a girl comes rushing in, Brody asks what’s wrong, janitor screams “brace yourself”, girl has diareah, Brody is sick for a week). Scene where Noah is in a toilet and Alexis comes in, at first not realizing that’s where Ms. Johnson put him, she doesn’t use the toilet though to Noah’s disappointment. Women do not take tiny janitors because they’re disgusting. Ms. Johnson takes Noah to the bathroom and teaches him to pee on tiny janitors in the toilet before she goes. Scene where tiny is speaking to a tiny who organizes tiny janitors for a busy public toilet in the city. He can’t even begin to describe the things he’s heard and seen. All the way from women who pee after just eating asparagus to women who have full blown diarrhea. Gotta go, let it go. The tiny janitors have string around their ankles to keep them from being completely flushed away. They work in pairs, pulling each other up if one falls in. Sometimes the club owner has to send someone to manually reset them all when both of them fall in (usually every hour they go and check). This is meant to keep things clean while sometimes giving women an extra thrill. Women generally don’t take the tiny men because they’re not exactly the cleanest. Nightclub has a toilet with a locking mechanism on the flushing handle for the women who want to do their business on a tiny and know that he won’t be flushed. A few girls poop long and solid on him, just miss him. Then a girl comes with diarrhea and buries him. Some girls enjoy the risk of not knowing if their man will still be alive at the end of the night. Disposables are wrapped in toilet paper and used by the girls, they know there’s one in the wad but that’s what makes it fun for them (they don’t know who), some tinies make bets on if she’ll wipe nothing, pussy, ass, or both, or blow her nose… Alexis uses a toilet with Noah in hand (but makes him turn around and cover his eyes until she sits, she pees on a disposable and then flushes him while Noah watches. Alexis flushes while she’s still sitting. One of the boys is found by the head hostess and are wrapped in toilet paper and flushed unawarely, but the toilet plugs and he’s saved by a diver just as another woman was about to bury him. We later learn that Gatlin was in the toilet paper and it was Alexis accompanied by Noah who used him.  Noah and Alexis have a chat in the bathroom together. Rachel finds Gatlin in the used toilet paper and saves him. After they leave, Alexis and Noah can hear Rachel telling the tinies in the stall to get out of the way. Noah is taught that, unlike men, a woman’s pee stream is typically directly directly into the water, so the bowl where the surface of the water is what becomes the dirtiest the fastest, and therefore that’s what they need to be constantly scrubbing, other times you’ll be washing the seat and someone will come in, so because you don’t have time to run to the back of the toilet before she sits, you just have to jump into the bowl and have you partner haul you up. Noah watches a girl crush a disposable with her poop (closes the lid, sticks the man to the top of the lid, sits on him so he’s directly below her anus, and then poos).

PART 7:  Parts 7, 8, and 9 occur simultaneously. Game where one boy lays face-up in the middle of a circle of girls. The girls (a dozen or so) each take turns lowering themselves down onto the boy’s dick, almost like a russian roulette game, where they keep going around the circle until the boy cums. After the third round through them, the boy fixates on one girl who he finds the cutest and who feels the best when he’s inside her. He tries to save himself so he’ll cum inside that girl but he ends up feeling the moment of no return setting in one girl too early. He strains himself not to reveal he’s about to cum so that when the hot girl just barely touches the boy, he explodes inside of her as she’s lowering herself down. Happens at the night club? Near the end of the night the girls are super horny and are practically begging for sex, comment that Ms. Johnson has some pretty amazing fresh meat, she doesn’t want them to have sex yet but peer pressure wins? Noah looks towards Alexis when he’s asked if he’d like to have sex tonight, when he says no, he sees a brief grin from Alexis. Or boys take a ride on a Sybian to keep with the tiny theme?  “What do you say, do you want to finally pop that little boy cherry of yours?” “I’m not sure…” “Oh come on, it’ll be fun. Please just say yes, I don’t want to feel like I’m raping you if you don’t want to.”

PART 8:  Ms. Johnson loses one of the boys (Brayden?) temporarily and the boy is almost killed in a game of musical chairs. He’s found by Mrs. Hulme who’s angry at him for being the one to defeat Ryatt. Dropped him at the entrance to the bathroom. Almost stepped on a dozen times. Brushed aside by someone’s foot. Ms. Johnson is told by someone that they think one of her tinies is in the game of musical chairs with Mrs. Hulme (who is trying to crush Brayden). Ms. Johnson rushes over, catches Mrs. Hulme, kicks her out of the nightclub, and then (off screen) order a sweep of her house to remove all non-registered tinies (which accounts for them all except the intern who Shawn will bring home). “You’ll pay for that.”

PART 9:  One of the women give Ms. Johnson one of her old classmates who was just recently arrested and turned into a disposable for domestic abuse, Ms. Johnson doesn’t have the heart to kill him, Mrs. Hulme is there? and pressures Ms. Johnson into submitting him to the “dance floor” where a dozen girls are allowed to dance blindfolded while tiny disposables run around on the floor (most usually end up crushed), Ms. Johnson is forced to watch as one (or more) of her friends and ushered into the dance floor and end up crushing the student. Chapter titled “The Student”. Ms. Johnson encounters one of her former students who was recently convicted of a serious crime (domestic abuse?) and was reduced down to a disposable. She has to make the decision of whether to treat him like her former student or as a disposable. Perhaps this encounter occurs during the night club chapter where some of the girls were talking to the tiny man (since he’s young, they were curious to know his backstory) and learned that he used to go to a school where his teacher would shrink them, they assume he’s talking about Ms. Johnson and save him for her. Sets up final story scene where Ms. Johnson will kill a student if necessary. The student: Ms. Johnson teases the man and says at least he wasn’t shipped off to a raging horny couple, Ms. Johnson seduces him. Ms. Johnson enters the student in a “minnow race”, hoping she might be able to save him that way, but he ends up losing, “this is the only way” - Ms. Johnson. When the student loses, Ms. Johnson knows she has to kill him. Enlists Lacey to help her. Lacey “dunks” the student into her anus several times. Ms. Johnson clenches her anus, trying to crush his skull (he practically screams at the crushing pain). Then, while the student is still head deep in her anus, Ms. Johnson farts, almost gassing the student to death (or does?). Ms. Johnson crushes the students shoulders when Lacey accidentally inserts him too far. When they realize the student has been severely injured, Lacey pins him to the floor and Ms. Johnson stilettos his head to end his suffering. Ms. Johnson takes the student to a privacy room with Lacey (who insisted she tag along) to punish the boy, the girls tell Ms. Johnson to bring back what’s left of him when she’s finished. Lacey drowns him in her breast milk pump?




Everyone regroups at the table at the end of the night when everyone is safe and sound. At the end, Ms. Johnson asks her friends if they would help her with her class’ midterms. Tease that Jalyn will be returning for midterms (“I’ve got an old friend coming but I could use a few more”).






Crush tinies between two butts.






Included:


Alexis took Calvin, Gatlin, and Brayden after Rachel snatched Noah and Brody first.


Trip to the city with Ms. Johnson and her friends so Ms. Johnson can blow off some steam and stress. Ms. Johnson and her friends get together and drive to the city for a special night out and for some time to unwind. This is Alexis’ first trip to the night club. Ms. Johnson to the boys, “don’t wander out of our sight and you’ll be fine. But it’s even more important than it was at my house.” Ms. Johnson is further reinforcing why the boys do not ever want to be classified as a disposable. Perhaps they visit a special bar with tiny men that Ms. Johnson has access to given her special scientific credentials, “all the men inside there are smaller than your pinky finger, no real men allowed inside”. The only normal sized men are under the floor. Give Ms. Johnson a boss-like, respected, well-known feeling the second she steps into the bar (she’s played a big role in the shrinking tech). Ms. Johnson comments on how many famous women come to use this club; anyone from famous supermodels, to movie stars, to entire NFL cheer squads, to professional athletes, to high ranking government officials. Only the mega wealthy or powerful are allowed inside.


There are normal sized slave men at the night club and are tied up and positioned so that their testicles are exposed at the entrance and on the dancefloor and they can’t move away. By the end of the night, they’ve been completely ruptured and flattened. At one point a trained ballerina even did a pirouette on one of them and completely destroyed him (tiny man on normal balls, both crushed). Noah asks Rachel about the men as they’re entering and watching Alexis (in front) step on them.  Rachel explains who the men are and that it’s meant to give women an extra buzz as they’re entering. They’re also a right of passage essentially. There is a station shortly past the entrance where shrunken men will clean shoes if they get blood on them. Shrunken man door mat to night club? Regular man door mat? Ball crush? The men have accepted this as their punishment for their crimes and will have the sentences greatly reduced as a result. Unfortunately it comes at the cost of their manhood.


Tiny disposables at night club have collars which say what their crime was (certified by…).
Questions to Answer:
What happens with Rachel and Gatlin? Gatlin befriends Rachel and later in the story Rachel rescues the boys?
What happens with Ms. Johnson and Mr. Woodland? Nothing?
Where do Alexis, Allison, and Noah go at the end? To university where the sequel takes place. Alexis is granted an early start in February so the sequel picks up immediately after the conclusion of this story.
What happens to everyone at the end of the story?
Ms. Johnson: Leaves Maple Valley after the death of Brayden and Liam.
Alexis: Takes a highly regarded research position at a university.
Noah: Leaves Maple Valley to join Alexis at university. Can play off the idea of just him versus the world since his friends don’t join him initially, they finish high school.
Gatlin: Stays to finish high school.
Brody: Stays to finish high school.
Ryan: Stays to finish high school.
Brayden: Saves Candice and becomes her personal tiny man.
Calvin: Stays to finish high school.
Trevor: Stays to finish high school.
Liam: Dies after volunteering to take the place of the student with the lowest mark.
Troy: Becomes Ms. Johnson’s personal tiny man.
Mr. Woodland:
Andreas:
Who does everyone hook up with?
Ms. Johnson: Troy or Mr. Woodland or Ryan
Alexis: Noah
Noah: Alexis
Gatlin: Rachel W
Brody: Elli?
Ryan:
Brayden: Candice
Calvin:
Trevor:
Liam:
Troy:
Mr. Woodland:
Andreas:
Who is Troy? Why was Troy shrunk? What happens to Troy at the end of the story?
Troy eventually becomes Ms. Johnson’s personal tiny man, spending more and more time with her (he’s good in bed).
What is Candice’s backstory? How old is she? What happens to her and Brayden?
If Brayden and Candice don’t stay together, could say that Candice is actually very wealthy so she helps Brayden. Candice dies but wills her estate to Brayden since she doesn’t have anyone else? Candice finds a scrap of paper and a bit of broken pencil graphite below Ms. Johnson’s desk and uses it to write and sign her will to Brayden (paper grows when Brayden grows). Sequel focuses on Brayden’s quest to track down Candice’s family who had her as a missing person. They’re a beautiful, wealthy family but Candice’s riches came from her modeling career. Jaimey’s rich family is out to ruin Brayden after he stole away Candice.
Candice is sentenced to Ms. Johnson’s cushion crew. Or Candice sacrifices herself to save one of the boys’ friends. Or Candice saves Brayden’s life while in the cushion but sacrifices herself.
Brayden attempts to save Candice from the cushion crew by becoming a disposable. He makes Elli think that he’s just a disposable so she puts him in the group with the rest of them, including Candice.
Does Mrs. Rachel Hulme get arrested?
Who dies at the end of the story (at the hands of Mrs. Hulme)? Who gets the lowest mark? Liam since he told about Ms. Johnson’s/Alexis’ secret and wants her to swallow him.
Do the changeroom girls get revenge on the boys?
Who does Elli take back home with her? Does she kill anyone while she’s visiting? Elli invites one of the boys (who is infatuated with her) over to Ms. Johnson’s house while Ms. Johnson is away, seduces him, uses Ms. Johnson’s tech to shrink the boy, and then they move back to Europe. Or Brody? Brody tells Noah about his plan before he does it, convincing his friend that he’s in love. Or Brody asks his parents if he’s allowed to go on an exchange trip, which they reluctantly agree to. Tells Noah that he doesn’t plan on coming back but thinks Elli will let him use her phone.
What happens to Andreas? Given to Jalyn? Jalyn suggests Andreas could be useful in her research, Ms. Johnson is hesitant because he’s been her personal tiny man (rather, the only one who hasn’t died) but eventually gives in, setting up a challenge for her tinies to be her next personal.

Chapter Titles
The Beginning
W1: Welcome Class
W2L1: Women’s Clothing
W2: High School Life
W3L2: The Female Body
W3: A Night with Ms. Johnson
W4L3: Puberty
W5L4: Bodily Fluids
W5: After School
W6L5: Spy Time
W6: Mrs. Hulme
W6: Thank you, Alexis
W7L6: Pleasure
W7: Detention
W7: Teacher’s Pets
W7: Girls Night Out
W7: The Student
W7: Who’s Left
W8L7: OBGYN
W8: Gym
W8: The Cheerleader
W9L8: Midterms
W9: Ryan vs Ms. Johnson
W9: Liam vs Alexis
W9: Brody vs Jennifer
W9: Gatlin vs Rachel W
W9: Brayden with Lacey
W9: Noah with Jalyn
W9: Debrief & Celebrate
W10: Parent-Teacher Interview Night
W10L9: Bodily Differences
W10: Tutoring
W10: Reading Buddy
W10: Work
W11L10: Healthy Living
W11: Shopping
W12L11: Female Fitness
W12: The Forgotten
W12: Sadie
W12: Home with the Holmans
W13L12: Relationships
W13: Art Attack
W13: Camping Trip
W14L13: Sexual Abuse
W14: Snow
W15L14: Makeup and Beauty
W16: Christmas
W17: To the Tropics
W18L15: Pregnancy and Childbirth.
W18: University
W18: The Championship
W19L16: Conception and Contraception
W19: Take Home Lesson
W20L17: Sex
W20: Ms. Johnson’s Home
W20: Sex Ed
W20: Date Night
W21: Final Exams

Story Chapters:


Add exchange student and movie filming (titled “action”)
Add chapter where Alexis develops a solution to both shrink someone permanently (but it only lasts for a short period) and shrink someone even smaller (but it’s not perfect). Alexis’ success with Ms. Johnson’s help is what propels them into university.


The Beginning: Background on Ms. Johnson
Week 1, Welcome Class: First day of school. Ms. Johnson Lesson.
Week 2, Lesson 1: Women’s clothing. Ms. Johnson Lesson.
Week 2, High School Life: Chapter on the day to day life of high schooler Noah and Gatlin.
Week 3, Lesson 2: The female body and genitalia. Ms. Johnson Lesson.
Week 3, A Night with Ms. Johnson
Week 4: Puberty. Ms. Johnson Lesson.
Week 5: Bodily Fluids. Ms. Johnson Lesson.
Week 5: After School: Brayden proposes going to watch the girls play volleyball.
Week 6: Spy Time. 3 Parts. Girls sneak into the girls’ changeroom to try and sneak a peek.
Week 6: Mrs. Hulme. 2 Parts. Brayden is taken home by Mrs. Hulme.
Week 6: Thank you, Alexis: Alexis rescues the boys. Allison, Noelle, Sadie have some fun.
Week 7: Pleasure. Ms. Johnson lets the boys figure out how to please a woman in bed.
Week 7: Detention. Ms. Johnson punishes the group of boys and one more.
Week 7: Teacher’s Pets.  The boys are taken home with Ms. Johnson prior to them leaving for the city.  Gentle scenes with Ms. Johnson serving them dinner. It’s all part of the learning experience. Ms. Johnson teaches them about living in a giantess’ home and how to be careful when she’s not aware of your precise location.  The boys use her toilet just as the disposables do.  One of the disposables push one of the boys into the bowl (by accident?).  Ms. Johnson disposes of the one who did it, takes him to the nightclub? Troy shows the boys around Ms. Johnson’s home. They meet and see that Troy has a sling around one of his arms, “is that from Ms. Johnson?” “Lol no. It’s from someone else getting a bit carried away.” Referring to the volleyball girls. When Troy is questioned about sharing a toilet with her, they say it’s actually not bad as long as you pay attention to where she is and how much time you have. Only downside is having to use it after she’s taken a poo. Troy is becoming Ms. Johnson’s favourite and is a hit with the girls at school too.  The boys notice a tiny man sitting way up high in a jar on her mantle. Ms. Johnson’s tinies tell the others that Ms. Johnson’s motto is “gotta go, let it go”, so don’t be in the toilet when she’s ready to burst. Giantess bubble bath with rubber ducky. Bubble bath jumping between boobs/butts like they’re islands. Scene where Ms. Johnson’s friends come over to get ready together. Ms. Bealls, Jalyn, Alexis, Rachel W. Joke: Ms. Johnson says that Rachel should be coming soon, the boys freak out at the name but Ms. Johnson reassures them she doesn’t mean Mrs. Hulme and that they’ll probably fall in love with Rachel (because everyone does). Ms. Bealls is very inexperienced with all things sex and tiny. Noah instantly recognizes Ms. Bealls since she was his elementary school teacher, and had no idea that her and Ms. Johnson knew each other. Her friends laugh at Ms. Johnson for dressing up like that for school. The boys think that Ms. Johnson’s disposables must be the luckiest disposables in the world, but her disposables convince them that it’s not always sunshine and rainbows, if she’s horny, run and hide, they tell the boys how right now she probably has one of them in her thong. Introduce concept of tiny-filled chair cushion, Ms. Bealls asks if there are tinies inside the cushion, Ms. Johnson says that she just filled it but not to use it, but before Ms. Johnson finishes her sentence Ms. Bealls sits on it, then Ms. Johnson tells everyone that she has some on standby and that their time for action just got bumped up, cushion crew. Ms. Johnson uses her thong to make a couch for the tiny boys while they wait for her. Joke from one of Ms. Johnson’s friends: “Do you ever wonder why you never see men dropping tinies into their underwear? Because if they did, they’d get a boner and destroy them before they’d get any pleasure out of them.” The boys ask the women what they do for livings, Jalyn says she’s still a researcher, mentions that Ms. Johnson is too, the boys ask Ms. Johnson why they don’t work together, Ms. Johnson says that she doesn’t do that kind of research anymore and walks away. Ms. Johnson forgot to remove one of the girls from her underwear and discovers her at the night club or at home? Jaimey? She is forced into the tiny games? Or left on the floor in Ms. Johnson’s used thong, is later discovered by disposables who try to help her, later discovered by Ms. Bealls in the bathroom who kills one of the two disposables and pushes Jaimey into her vagina that’s currently on its period, sets up nightclub scene where Ms. Bealls volunteers the disposable and Jaimey into a duel, Jaimey is covered in blood so she’s practically unrecognizable, Jaimey wins though because of her black belt training and is returned to Ms. Bealls and later Ms. Johnson. Ms. Johnson brings a few disposables to the nightclub, including Troy.
Week 7: Girls Night Out: Ms. Johnson, Ms. Bealls, Lacey, Rachel W, Alexis, Noah, Gatlin, Brayden, Brody, Calvin. This is Alexis’ first trip to the night club. Ms. Johnson gets Ryatt the Champion killed in response to the way Mrs. Hulme treated Brayden. Trip to the city with Ms. Johnson and her friends so Ms. Johnson can blow off some steam and stress. Ms. Johnson to the boys, “don’t wander out of my sight and you’ll be fine.” Someone suggests that Mrs. Hulme and Ms. Johnson each submit their tiny men to compete against each other, Ms. Johnson initially declines, but Brayden says he’s willing to do it after the way he saw Ryatt treat others (Brayden doesn’t know that Ryatt will die), Brayden and Ryatt (who are considered the main event) get in line and are forced to watch what happens to losers (there’s no going back). Ms. Johnson takes one of the boys to show them why they don’t want to be disposables? Ms. Johnson and her friends get together and drive to the city for a special night out and for some time to unwind. Perhaps they visit a special bar with tiny men that Ms. Johnson has access to given her special scientific credentials, “all the men inside there are smaller than your pinky finger, no real men allowed inside”. Give Ms. Johnson a boss-like, respected, well-known feeling the second she steps into the bar (she’s played a big role in the shrinking tech). Tiny strippers, tiny boxing matches with the losers being thrown into the crowd and eaten (the tiny man boxer owner, who’s normal size, yells as they throw his losing boxer into the crowd to be eaten, “he was my best fighter! Please don’t throw him!” Perhaps it’s either Ms. Johnson or one of her friends who eats him (“No no no no!”). Ms. Johnson’s friends hold him up high by the legs and wishbone him in front of him (crowd chants “wishbone. Wishbone. Wishbone”), crowd cheers and goes “ohhhh!”, then they eat his leg in front of him, chew with mouth open, then swallow him just as he’s blacking out (“he knew deep down he was never going to wake up again”). Perhaps that losing tiny man held the longest streak of victories and was considered the best of the best, but lost in a controversial upset), etc. The tiny men owners/trainers are forced to watch outside of a cage so they can’t intervene to try and save their tinies (only the referee has access to within the cage (think rock-em-sock-em robots). The reader is introduced to tiny men in the city and how things are “different”, ie. tiny janitors in the restrooms, Noah considers jumping into the toilet to save the man, Ms. Johnson: “ah ah ah, you jump in there without being tied off and you’ll be down the drain in no time. The only reason they stay alive is cause they can’t be flushed, tied off on ankles.”. Ms. Johnson explains that if they toilet ever becomes plugged, they send a team of divers down to free it up, if they’re too slow, someone else will come along and seal them in (between girl 1’s poop and girl 2’s), then they get plungered into the abyss, some girls try to plug it just so they can have the amusement of watching the divers, there’s a penalty for plugging it with just toilet paper or something though. Students are sentenced to be toilet slaves for 30 minutes, Brody’s partner (a seasoned janitor) makes an “uh oh” face when a girl comes rushing in, Brody asks what’s wrong, janitor screams “brace yourself”, girl has diareah, Brody is sick for a week). Scene where Noah is in a toilet and Alexis comes in, at first not realizing that’s where Ms. Johnson put him, she doesn’t use the toilet though to Noah’s disappointment. Scene where the girls are having dinner and are served a side of disposable tiny men. But these men are designated to only have their penises nibbled off. The restaurant hand picked those men because they had the biggest penises. Demonstration on how to eat their penises or testicles, can pick them up by their junk and then slice with a knife, or if you pinch really hard and then pull, sometimes you can pull out just their balls, or can each them like chicken wings and slice with your teeth, helps when they have an erection, the restaurant has made sure that they haven’t cum for weeks so they’re fully charged and eager. At the end, Ms. Johnson asks her friends if they would help her with her class’ midterms. Tease that Jalyn will be returning for midterms (“I’ve got an old friend coming but I could use a few more”). Women do not take tiny janitors because they’re disgusting. Tiny man shots. The girls are delivered a tiny girl, Ms. Johnson pulls out Troy, “you know what tastes good? Watch.”, Troy is forced to cum inside a beautiful model, “if you cum in me, they’ll eat me.”, after they chew and swallow they read out what crime she committed. Ms. Johnson takes Troy to the bathroom and teaches him to pee on tiny janitors in the toilet before she goes. Tiny man shots (like minnow shots), waitress comes along and swallows one (girl hesitated so the waitress stepped in, but wishes the waitress hadn’t done that cause he was pretty handsome). Ms. Johnson asks if Noah would like to try the race, the one where the owner has to eat the loser, Noah says no, Ms. Johnson reminds him that if he was a disposable he wouldn’t have a choice. Tiny disposables at night club have collars which say what their crime was (certified by…). One of the women give Ms. Johnson one of her old classmates who was just recently arrested and turned into a disposable for domestic abuse, Ms. Johnson doesn’t have the heart to kill him, Mrs. Hulme is there? and pressures Ms. Johnson into submitting him to the “dance floor” where a dozen girls are allowed to dance blindfolded while tiny disposables run around on the floor (most usually end up crushed), Ms. Johnson is forced to watch as one (or more) of her friends and ushered into the dance floor and end up crushing the student. Scene where tiny is speaking to a tiny who organizes tiny janitors for a busy public toilet in the city. He can’t even begin to describe the things he’s heard and seen. All the way from women who pee after just eating asparagus to women who have full blown diarrhea. Ryatt the Champion dies in the nightclub scene after the way Mrs. Hulme treats Brayden. Fear Mrs. Hulme (she’s pissed). Eiza crush? Ms. Johnson has Mrs. Hulme’s house sweeper for unregistered tinies. Ryatt is one of them even though Rachel loves him. Spin the wheel to see what game Ryatt and Brayden will play against each other. Scene with an Eiza character who crushes someone in her fist like Kong. Night club chapter? She crushes a man just as the girls are walking in to the club. After the normal man who owns the superstar tiny man boxer loses and the tiny is destroyed, he freaks out. Then the girls all start chanting “shrink him” and he realizes he’s the only normal man in the club. They shrink him and force him to box. Ms. Johnson loses one of the boys temporarily and the boy is almost killed. Dropped him at the entrance to the bathroom. Almost stepped on a dozen times. Brushed aside by someone’s foot. Gotta go, let it go. The tiny janitors have string around their ankles to keep them from being completely flushed away. They work in pairs, pulling each other up if one falls in. Sometimes the club owner has to send someone to manually reset them all when both of them fall in (usually every hour they go and check). This is meant to keep things clean while sometimes giving women an extra thrill. Women generally don’t take the tiny men because they’re not exactly the cleanest. Crush tinies between two butts. Put tiny in shoe before putting on shoe. Walk the plank into open mouth, squealing laughter. Waving fork around threatening to impale tiny (tiny is actually a student thought to be a disposable, man impaled and then girl eats?). Chapter titled “The Student”. Ms. Johnson encounters one of her former students who was recently convicted of a serious crime (domestic abuse?) and was reduced down to a disposable. She has to make the decision of whether to treat him like her former student or as a disposable. Perhaps this encounter occurs during the night club chapter where some of the girls were talking to the tiny man (since he’s young, they were curious to know his backstory) and learned that he used to go to a school where his teacher would shrink them, they assume he’s talking about Ms. Johnson and save him for her. Could extend this idea and write a story about a father or brother who was convicted of a crime and sent to be a disposable but ends up in the same town that his family lives in. Near the end of the story one of the boys is mistakenly labelled as a disposable and shipped to Rachel Hulme’s house where he is killed in her fun (or shipped to a celeb’s house, or somewhere known for killing tinies). Sets up final story scene where Ms. Johnson will kill a student if necessary. Nightclub has a toilet with a locking mechanism on the flushing handle for the women who want to do their business on a tiny and know that he won’t be flushed. A few girls poop long and solid on him, just miss him. Then a girl comes with diarrhea and buries him. Some girls enjoy the risk of not knowing if their man will still be alive at the end of the night. The student: Ms. Johnson teases the man and says at least he wasn’t shipped off to a raging horny couple, Ms. Johnson seduces him. Disposables are wrapped in toilet paper and used by the girls, they know there’s one in the wad but that’s what makes it fun for them (they don’t know who), some tinies make bets on if she’ll wipe nothing, pussy, ass, or both, or blow her nose… Ms. Johnson comments on how many famous women come to use this club; anyone from famous supermodels, to movie stars, to entire NFL cheer squads, to high ranking government officials). There are normal sized slave men at the night club and are tied up and positioned so that their testicles are exposed on the dancefloor and they can’t move away. By the end of the night, they’ve been completely ruptured and flattened. At one point a trained ballerina even did a pirouette on one of them and completely destroyed him (tiny man on normal balls, both crushed). Making tiny man earrings using an S-hook with sharp ends on either side, one to pierce the ear, another to piece the tiny man (foot). Rachel W is poking at her tiny man, not wanting to eat him but also not wanting to embarrass herself, when Jalyn suddenly stabs the man with her fork, eats him, and grins. Alexis takes out some anger against Mrs. Hulme by helping to destroy her champion, Ryatt. Alexis uses a toilet with Noah in hand (but makes him turn around and cover his eyes until she sits, she pees on a disposable and then flushes him while Noah watches. A real man is caught sneaking into the club and is punished.
Week 7: Mrs. Hulme “borrows” Shawn’s intern. After the night club chapter, scene where Mrs. Hulme returns home to find that all of her tinies have disappeared but then Shawn reveals that he has shrunk his intern and was going to give him to Rachel to play with, not knowing that they would lose everyone. After they play with the intern, Rachel decides to give him to Bowyn as her personal tiny man as he’ll be fit for the present and once she’s married (he’s a young intern). End of chapter is Rachel vowing to return Ms. Johnson’s favour, foreshadows the end of the story. “You may be my daughter’s now, but I know where you live if I ever need your services.”
Week 8: Lesson OBGYN. Chapter opens with Brayden trying to upskirt Jaimey to see Candice. The boys also walk past the boyfriend and he takes a few steps away from them. Ms. Johnson put him in his place during detention (flashback chapter?). Start chapter with Noah having a nightmare about Ms. Johnson being the size of a skyscraper, fueled by the rough changeroom chapter. Halloween? Lesson. Ms. Johnson takes her class to see her gynecologist friend. The vagina walls are designed to make a man cum. The cervix looks like the penis head. Pap smear. Ms. Johnson pays her in two disposables (“let me just make sure these aren’t my students, lol”). The boys are distributed to different doctors and taken to assist with random patients (some nasty, some gorgeous, some old, some quite young, the little girl’s first ever consultation). Sucked tiny man into rectum (teach about how the strong sphincter muscles will suck objects in if they’re deep enough and then hold them in there like holding in a fart). Difference between vagina and anus (anus has a tight ring but then opens up). When at gynocologist, the doctor lets a student crawl inside while using a speculum and then Ms. Johnson signals to remove the speculum, trapping the tiny student inside. Gynecologist explains that in the last few years, she’s rescued countless lost tiny men from inside vaginas.
Week 8: Gym. Boys meet the girls for the first time after the changeroom sequence? Halloween? The girls in the gym dress up as sexy superheroes (borderline school appropriate). Supergirl. Wonder Woman. Scarlet Witch. Black Widow. Noah googles how to impress a girl you like (hint Alexis). Google says be yourself (“that won’t work”), something else, and hit the gym. Maybe this chapter occurs just before the OBGYN class (“you’ll never guess where we’re going today”). Noah and Brayden go to the gym, deciding that, after having truly met Alexis, he wants to get into shape. While there, Alexis comes in, along with a few of her cute friends. She begins to flirt with Noah. Later, Noah walks her home. Alexis explains that next week is midterm week and that she hopes she gets paired with him. Alexis also reveals she had a tiny (unnamed) man in her undies the entire time. Jokes it was Gatlin. The girls invite Noah to watch their volleyball match tonight, and explain that they’re in contention for the provincial championship. Introduce Jaimey’s tiny disposable personal trainer, Herman the Champion. First time the boys have seen the girls post-changeroom, the girls sort of recognize them but can’t quite put their fingers on where from exactly, perhaps they figure out where and tease the boys a little and apologize for the way they treated them, threaten that if they tell anyone about how they look like without clothes they’ll kill them. Ms. Johnson can sense the tension in the girls and boys even though they have all agreed to keep silent about what happened in the changeroom. She takes the boys to the volleyball game in order to let the girls get even with the boys for what they did.
Week 8: Volleyball game. Alexis, being on the volleyball team, has to watch as the girls play with tiny Noah. The girls try to get her to play with Noah, but she explains that no man who has ever seen her naked has ever lived to see the next sunrise because she wants the one who does to be “the one”. Sadie plays with Noah before Alexis, so Alexis’ refusal stings a little. Alexis is jealous watching the girls play with Noah, perfect timing right before midterms to get the romance pulling. Ms. Johnson has begun to suspect she has feelings for Noah though and this is the first sign of her trying to spark the two hesitant teens. After the game Allison shows up at Gatlin’s house and delivers a truck full of clothes and goods. End chapter with a sarcastic comment from one of the girls, “We totally forgive you for everything you put us through. No hard feelings whatsoever.” “Do you think that was sarcasm?” Scene where girl douses a tiny man/student in soap and then uses him as a bar of soap, starting with her chest, breasts, arm pits, tummy, butt, anus, pussy/crotch. Ms. Johnson in horn dog mode? One of the boys volunteers for volleyball cheerleader duty, not realizing all the girls will be using him to get cleaned up after the game, including a peer pressured Sadie. Ms. Johnson knows what will happen to the boy, but thinks of it as a learning experience for both he and the girls. Alexis gets defensive since she likes Noah and knows what will happen and what he’ll see. Ms. Johnson is also trying to help Noah by making Alexis want him even worse. The boy gets to watch the girls strip off their sexy halloween costumes. The girls wish him well with midterms next week. Ms. Johnson drops each of the boys onto the volleyball court along with a few disposables before the game, but records them to show the girls that the boys have been put through hell for what they did. Ms. Johnson hand delivers the boys to the girls in the changeroom following the game with the instruction not to kill them or seriously injure them in any circumstance, but to do whatever they want to them if it smooths things out.
Week 9: Midterms: “I have one more who I’m hoping will be able to make it.” Welcome back Jalyn (“Tay Tay!”). The class is introduced to Ms. Johnson’s friends (DCCs) and introduced to their midterm assignment. Midterms are to give the students more exposure to women and are encouraged to share notes when everyone’s back.  One of the boys get chosen by not only a single girl, but a gentle couple (penis diving board) who educates the boy by demonstration. The boys are thankful they’re Ms. Johnson’s friends and not the girls from the changeroom. Although the boys have only been taught about certain things, the midterms are meant to be a jump start into the remainder of the term. One of the girls dress up in a sexy DCC uniform to seduce the boy. One of them is a tad sadistic and gets the boy to play archeologist and search through her poop for disposable tiny bones. Blowing gum bubbles. Tiny man is forced to clean up cum after giant couple have sex, giant penis diving board. Gentle couple who Ms. Johnson trusts to educate tiny boys. Cleans out a creampie. Cuckold. Jalyn arrives to Maple Valley just as the midterms are beginning so she visit Ms. Johnson the night before. Jalyn visits Ms. Johnson during the midterm season.
Week 9: Ryan vs Ms. Johnson. Brayden is introduced to Ms. Johnson’s home and eventually meets Troy. “You are my favourite, Ryan. It’s been a while.” Ms. Johnson has gentle sex with Ryan (opposed to rough with her disposables). Tease the man in the terrarium again.
Week 9: Liam with Alexis. “So we meet again little Liam.” Alexis constantly teases Liam. Alexis goes to the movies in the city to a place recommended by Ms. Johnson. Another tiny janitor scene but this time Alexis flicks the tiny janitor into the toilet and then tells Liam to pee on him (Liam is also tiny though). Liam spends the entire movie inside Alexis’ bra. Liam never gets to see her naked though (too dark). Meant to make Noah jealous. Liam fails to please Alexis during midterms. Offends her. Noah feels jealous of Liam for a long time and then one day Alexis tells him that Liam is an okay guy and all, but he’s too self-centred and isn’t very good at pleasing her (but Noah is).
Week 9: Brody with Jennifer. Jennifer strips Brody and gets him to pose nude while she paints him. He lets Brody play with son Clark in his monstrous Lego city (light hearted chapter). Jennifer also has a daughter and she plays too? Husband is at work for the night shift. Brief moment of panic when Jennifer thinks Clark took Brody outside to play in the sandbox with his tractors but instead left him somewhere inside the lego city, Jennifer enters Clark’s bedroom to clean, locks the door and pretends to terrorize the lego men not knowing Brody is in the city, like a mega giantess chapter. Following applies to Rachel’s chapter: Swap for Brayden to contrast and experienced couple vs an inexperienced couple? Couple trial run (like a child) - put him under their mattress while they have sex. Jennifer hides Brody under her matress after realizing her husband wants to have full blown sex, they proceed to have sex on top of Brody unaware. First they include him in their sex and they put him on her monds, and he slides closer and closer to the thrusting penis, and he begins to worry that if he keeps slipping, he’ll be pushed into her vagina and shredded by his penis. Maybe they have a little girl and they teach her that it’s ok to pee on tiny people (see, mommy and daddy do it too). They treat him like a disposable because that’s what they want to buy (cheaper). They pee on him one after the other while he is still recovering. Fish him out using a small fish net. Says to the guys, “I’m so done with being tiny!” They say, “that’s not even that bad, and it can actually be amazing, we’ve had our faith restored.” Eagerness… needs improvement. Playing in a lego man setting. Demonstration that teeth are strong enough to crush Lego or crunchy food. Using a condom as a sleeping bag. The girl doesn’t have anything else that would work. Jokes that the condom will be full soon so enjoy it while he can.
Week 9: Gatlin with Rachel W. Such a huge contrast between Gatlin and Rachel. Gatlin is tubby, poor, and not well dressed. Rachel is a professional model, fairly wealthy, and very well dressed. Rachel surprises everyone by wanting to go camping (even though the stereotype for her is to stay home and dress to the nines). Rachel is super gentle. Bikini beach scene since they are receiving record high temperatures for this time of the year. Gatlin apologizes to Rachel for getting the ugliest student, she reassures him he’s quite the delight. Rachel turns around while Gatlin pees, but two disposables sneak up behind and push Gatlin into the pit. Rachel has to find a way to save Gatlin. Then after she saves him, she tosses the two disposables in and then does her business. Or one falls in with Gatlin but they choose not to save him and she does her business on that one while the other watches, then they either leave the other or take him with them. Gatlin gets knocked as both he and Rachel are peeing (then Rachel starts popping, not noticing Gatlin fell in). Rachel saves Gatlin and treats him like gold, unlike the changeroom girls. Gatlin unlocks his love for girls. Rachel tells Gatlin that he should come on a photoshoot with her sometime and meet her friends (who are VS models). Or Rachel runs off to go find string after Gatlin and the other tiny are knocked into the pit toilet, then as she running back she sees a woman just leaving fearing the worst had happened, flash back to Gatlin’s perspective as he and the other tiny are trying to stay alive in the muck, girl enters and pees, her poop hits the other tiny head on and buries him, Rachel then drops the string down and saves Gatlin. Rachel sunbathes with Gatlin on her belly, ends up with an outline of Gatlin’s body just above her bikini bottoms. After saving Gatlin, Rachel forces the two stray tiny men to duel.
Week 9: Brayden with Maddie/Lacey. Fly a kite with Brayden on-board, playing an instrument. Lots of thrill seeking activities. Dancing. Showing him all her underwear and dresses. Girl plays with the tiny student by inserting him into her vagina. Her husband comes home from work unexpectedly. Girl begins panicking and quickly throws on her underwear and a t-shirt (tiny student still inside her). Husband thinks the way she’s dressing means she wants to get spicy. She doesn’t want to tell him about the tiny student so she plays along (reluctant students first, tries not to). They proceed to have sex with tiny student inside. “Wow, you feel so tight tonight! I’m not going to be able to hold on for long!” She apologizes profusely unlike the changeroom girls. Brayden knows she didn’t have a choice. “Well at least you probably learned something new this weekend.” They go on an expensive trip to a hotel for the husband’s work, sex on toilet, unaware of tiny man? Lacey later reveals tiny Brayden, he acts as their tiny man “trial run” since they haven’t been able to afford one themselves yet. Fly a kite with a man on board.
Week 9: Noah with Jalyn. Alexis and Noah have already had “fun” together prior to the midterm assignment so perhaps Noah is selected by someone other than Alexis and both of them are disappointed but Noah gets to experience someone new. Stay at home weekend where Jalyn tells Noah about Ms. Johnson’s past. Teaches him how to cook and clean. They watch TV together, then they have sex together which makes Alexis jealous when she finds out. Noah tries desperately (and succeeds) in not cumming because he wants to save that for Alexis. Jalyn explains how she’s involved in the disposable world (she shrinks them). This is the most “normal” midterm. Riding a Sybian with Noah in between? She first rides it while he watches and then she forces him under her. “I guess I need to teach you something.” Jalyn brings Noah back to planet earth by explaining how not all tiny men live their lives in fear, far from it. Many in fact wouldn’t trade anything for being tiny. Removes all of Noah’s doubts from the past while after the changeroom scene. Reveal that Ms. Johnson called Jalyn the night of Trevor’s death in a fit of guilt and depression, and then went to a bar in the city to release some of her anger (night club in the city chapter), shows that Ms. Johnson feels more guilt than any of the boys, reassures Noah that being tiny for someone worthwhile is the endgame.
Week 9: Post midterm party at Ms. Johnson’s house? Jalyn visits Ms. Johnson’s house for a night and sleeps over. Girl lets her tiny men wander around her house at night (or doesn’t). When she gets up in the middle of the night to pee and get a drink of water, she unknowingly steps on one of them. Then in the morning she finds the tiny man’s remains flattened on the ground. “Oh no.” Someone she liked? Ms. Johnson and Jalyn play with tiny Andreas ruthlessly. Andreas was the first disposable. A cruel girl captures one of the tiny boys while visiting a friends house and, treating him like a bug, tosses him in the toilet.  Just when his owner figures it out, she runs to the bathroom door, and just when she’s about to knock, she hears the toilet turn on.  The cruel girl walks out, “All gone.”  The other girl rushes in and sees that the bathroom is empty, including the toilet. Jalyn at Ms. Johnson’s house, she flushes one of the tinies, and then says “all gone” to one of the other onlooking tinies.  One of Ms. Johnson’s friends who was visiting her tiny-filled house. Board game with tinies and friends. Turns into video games with the winner taking the disposable. Wish-bone disposables. Jalyn attends and this is the chapter where we learn Andreas is still alive and is the man from the terrarium. Reveal how Andreas has been Ms. Johnson’s personal sex slave the last 5 years. Jalyn is going to take Andreas with her to serve as her lab assistant and to manage the new disposables. Finding a village of escaped disposables living in a crack in her wall (Jalyn or Rachel does?). They go there to be sure they won’t be caught up in any of her “fun”. She distributes them to her friends as doggie bags. “You’re lucky you get to go home with Rachel.” Somehow Mr. Woodland sees and Jalyn rushes to shrink him and tie up loose ends. “I really wish you hadn’t seen that. This is why I never let real men get close to me.” Mr. Woodland turns into Andreas’ replacement. Giant couple smears tiny man’s body on floor and uses his blood/body to draw a heart. Giant couple crushes two tinies at the same time, one each. Then tinies battle over who gets to be crushed by the hot girl. Ms. Johnson makes things out of the disposables clothes (napkins, Kleenex, reusable pads). Tiny men play chicken with each other. Perhaps hiding next to a busy women’s washroom entrance (so they know it will only be girls walking by) and they each take turns bolting across the width of the door to the other side. But then a girl comes hurrying towards the door and steps on one of them without even knowing. Night club?
Week 10: Parent-teacher interview night.
Week 10: Lesson on the differences in genitalia and body types. Post midterm debrief with Ms. Johnson following the completion of midterms. Alexis is slow to regrow her boy while Noah has already been regrown, thanks to Jalyn. Scene where Alexis tells Noah to feel under her skirt and he clearly feels a tiny man (student) squirming around inside her panties. He notices Alexis’ breathing spike when he touches and moves the little man around. Eventually he gets pushing so hard that he feels the tiny man squish between his finger and her crotch. Alexis doesn’t mind and winks at him as she walks away. Maybe she pulls the squished tiny man out and hands the remains to Noah before leaving (licks her fingers?). Maybe she teases him right after he squishes the little man and tells Noah that it was Gatlin who was down there (even though it was just a disposable), then giggles and says she’s just kidding. Being big and fat are not the same. Featuring Ms. Johnson’s friends again. Regroup after everyone’s midterm weekend. Guests (Ms. Johnson’s friends) are brought into the class to illustrate how women look different. These guests should be all the women who took home a student for the midterm weekend. “Now that you’ve all had a first-hand opportunity to learn about women, we will now see how every woman looks just a little bit different and why that is completely normal.” One of the students makes fun of the way one of Ms. Johnson’s friends looks and Ms. Johnson (embarrassed) sentences him to detention tomorrow. Include a post-class scene where Ms. Johnson bumps into a skid-student and drops all of her papers, but then Mr. Woodland, being the gentleman he is, helps her pick everything up, kicking off the romance between Ms. Johnson and Mr. Woodland. Ms. Johnson turns back to the student and tells him to see her in detention tomorrow.
Alexis brings Noah home for tutoring. Ms. Johnson asks if Alexis and Noah can stay after class and then explains to Noah how Alexis has offered to give him free tutoring. Ms. Johnson knows deep down that Alexis likes the boy and is trying to help her even though Alexis thinks that Ms. Johnson thinks it’s all for school. Alexis and Noah take a huge step together. They plan on getting together again on the weekend. Morning jogs with Alexis (Noah has spied on her jogging before?). Noah noticed Alexis’ muscular toned legs even though he doesn’t know the names of the muscles. Tutoring: This chapter focuses on the building romance between Alexis and Noah. The story starts to build to the point of Alexis shrinking Noah and then bringing him home for an “educational experience”. Alexis introduces Noah to “tiny janitors”. In this chapter, Noah gets to see Alexis naked for the very first time. Alexis (following the lesson on how all women look different down there) asks whether Noah likes what he sees after just seeing a group of women naked just 10 hours earlier (hint, Alexis’ body doesn’t even compare to those who he’s already seen, and he thought Ms. Johnson was stunning). Slowly build the chapter up from an awkward drive home, to a nervous dinner, to tiny sex before bed. Note that Noah asks Alexis if she’s ever had sex before and she replies that she has had a boyfriend (who she broke up with) but they never actually had sex. The parents are aware that Alexis has brought a tiny boy home, but they are ok with it because they think it is for school (even though she actually just likes Noah and Noah likes her). Alexis takes Noah out for a morning run the next morning before school starts. Girl and tiny test out an anti crush seat cushion. Physics lesson. Alexis’ vagina is much tighter than Ms. Johnson’s.
Ms. Johnson and the boys visit the town’s elementary school to read with young girls and expose them to tiny people. Wet kiss. Close calls. Mrs. Hulme’s daughter goes to this school. Wholesome chapter, not sexual, where the boys play with the children like action figures.
Alexis takes Noah to work with her (library). Chapter titled “Shhh” (quiet library, be quiet under the seat). Use this chapter to build a connection between Alexis and Noah. Cleans bathrooms. Deals with unhappy, grumpy people. At lunch, Alexis shares with Noah, letting him swim/crawl through her food, then sucks him clean. While working, Alexis uses Ms. Johnson’s tech to shrink a creepy stalker and lets Noah choose how to deal with him. They end up dumping him in the restaurant toilet and then wait in the stall next door. Her hot coworker uses the toilet? Her friend works there with her. Playing a joke with Noah to see if girls will flush disposables in the school bathroom while they sit in the stall beside. They will. Alexis puts Noah under the girl’s toilet seat for fun after he asks if girls really do fart. The girls who use the school toilet are completely unaware of tiny Noah but he knows that if they find him, he’s screwed. Alexis assures him that girls almost never raise the toilet seat. He’s placed in a position where he won’t be squished by the seat but he can feel the plastic bending under their weight and pressing down on him. Fat girl comes in at one point. Fat spills over the seat. “I recommend you stay quiet”. They joke that they should have dropped him in the men’s toilet. Alexis sees a mother hurry out of the library in a rush (after just being in the bathroom with her group of kids), Alexis goes into the bathroom to make sure it’s clean, finds a stack of 3 unused diapers, decides to have some fun with Noah and puts him inside one. Alexis regrows Noah, explaining she doesn’t want anyone getting suspicious. Story transitions back to class/Ms. Johnson. Scene where Alexis brings a tiny man home without telling her parents and her mom begins telling her all about how she used to torture the tiny men, scaring both Alexis and the tiny man in Alexis’ pocket without her mom being completely oblivious. Alexis has to hide Noah while in her parents’ bedroom, slips him under their bed mattress. Her parents later have sex on the bed, unawarely ontop of tiny Noah. Cum into a condom and then the woman eats it (unaware of a tiny man inside the condom). A group of boys watch on as the woman jerks the man off, hoping that he doesn’t cum since their friend is inside the condom. Horny Ms. Johnson: “Oh look, they’re cheering for us!” unaware of the tiny inside the condom. This scene could be between Alexis’s parents and Noah, “Mom!” “What? We’ve never seen this one before so we assumed he was from Ms. Johnson.” Alexis’ mom unawarely has Noah in her thong but then discovers him later that night (Alexis finds her empty thong in the laundry basket). Alexis’ parents take Noah for a “test drive”. Alexis lets Noah pick the underwear she should wear by letting him crawl into the pair on the floor and then stepping in to it to pull it up with him on-board. Satin panties… naughty. Cruel mother who sits on son’s tiny friends.  Cruel couple who “breaks in” daughter’s new boyfriend. “This must be the one Alexis has told us so much about.”
Week 11: Preservation of health and preventative maintenance. Hygiene. Prostate self examination (Ms. Johnson gives one as an example). Breast cancer checks. Showering. Yeast growth prevention. Healthy eating. Massage session (the owners sets the ladies up so when they lay down, they boob crush two tinies). “Please lay down here with your breasts on the little guys so they’re squirm and stimulate your nipples”. Special place because the masseuse teaches the client’s tiny people how to help. Class field trip?
Mall / lingerie / shopping day with Alexis, Alycia, and Noah (Alycia unaware of Noah?). Lingerie shopping. Long car ride to mall. They have to drive to the city since they don’t have many shopping centres where they live. Pee desperation scene between Alexis and tiny Noah while on the car ride. Sisters driven by parents, unaware of tiny Noah. Alycia learns of Noah’s tiny existence by the end of the chapter. “We’re going shopping this weekend, want to come? Really? Not even if we stop at Victoria’s Secret?” Changeroom scene where two girls wear and take off identical underwear but one of them forgets to take her tiny man out so while he underwear is laying on the floor with a tiny man inside, the other girl comes along and puts it on, thinking it’s hers. Maybe the one girl goes to use the shower and comes back to see the other girl putting on her underwear. Or, same idea, but it’s with swimsuits and the other girl who puts the swimsuit on without seeing the little man ends up drowning the tiny man without even knowing it. Perhaps the other girl can’t tell her about the tiny man for reasons. Shoe store where owner’s personal tiny man assists in measuring and sizing women’s feet. Has her own shrinking device (retired worked), people know not to mess with the tiny, newbies who tease the man or think about squishing him get a warning, “I’ll do to you whatever you do to him”. Alexis and friends visit the store, the tiny shows Noah how it’s done, shopping mall chapter. Threatening to impale with high heel. Tiny man tumbled away from owner, then purposefully crushed underfoot by oncoming woman as he’s still tumbling (stopped like a soccer ball), crunch. Noah was riding in Alexis’ breast pocket at the time and was watching the floor as someone was walking by and noticed the man fall out from the woman’s pocket, and then get stepped on by Alexis.
Week 13: Female Fitness. Lesson. Substitute teacher. Ms. Claire Wolfard. Claire adds an interesting dynamic since the boys are unsure if they can trust her or not. Ms. Johnson is away because she has had to meet with the parents? Mr. Woodland is sick so he and Ms. Johnson agreed to trade class times. In the spirit of what would usually be a gym class for the boys, Ms. Johnson teaches the boys what women find attractive and why it’s important to stay in shape. Ms. Johnson also takes the boys on one of her favourite workout routines (after shrinking them of course). The boys comment on how attractive Ms. Johnson looks in her workout attire (short shorts and a tight fitting t-shirt). Could include several fun scenes with Ms. Johnson using different workout equipment in the school gym. One could be where she’s running on a treadmill and she has lined the students up at the front of the treadmill and tells them to jump on the treadmill, being fired under her legs/between her feet, off the back of the treadmill, and into something soft as Ms. Johnson giggles above as she tries not to step on them. At the end of the chapter, while tired, Ms. Johnson forgets to regrow someone and then leaves in a rush (to catch up with her girlfriend for their weekend away). Perhaps Gatlin is the one who is left shrunken and Noah and Brody Holman discuss who should take him home for the weekend. Brody ends up taking him. Yoga class
Alexis and Allison find a tiny man abandoned and dying on the sidewalk (it’s cold and on the verge of snowing), take him home. Noah starts to feel jealous so he tries to get the girls to kill the new guy. Mother or Alycia kills him by accident. Noah is relieved he’s dead. Scene where Alexis gets the boys to pose nude so she can paint them for her project. Noah gets in trouble for setting up his death. Alexis punishes him by refusing to regrow Noah and Gatlin after class, setting up those chapters. “I hope you learned your lesson. But please please please don’t you ever think I don’t care about you”. Alexis feeds a stray tiny man who lives beside the sidewalk outside her home every day. Then one day while she’s walking with Noah, she sees the tiny man step out of the bushes to greet her but another woman is coming from the other direction and steps on him. Foreshadows “tribes” of stray tiny people. Alexis rescues the next one she finds and makes Noah jealous? Tiny man gets stuck in a wad of used gum on a sidewalk and is later squished since he can’t run away. Onlooking tinies watch as the gum (and their friend) stick to the sole of her shoe.  Alexis is pissed and this sets up a few weeks of sadistic Alexis until she and Noah resolve things during date night. Alexis gives him to Allison after their argument. Allison takes Noah to Brayden (a friend) and explains that it’s probably best if Noah wasn’t at their/Alexis’ house this weekend).
Unaware Sadie. Chapter begin with the boys meeting at Brayden’s house and playing the hallway vs tight guessing game. While Noah is still tiny, he and his friends need to visit his house to get something. While there, they think it would be funny to force Noah into one of Sadie’s panties (then she comes home). Sadie comes home and finds the boys playing with her panties, “get out of there you perverts!” Noah is still inside the pair of panties though which she ends up putting on. Then unaware Sadie goes to watch a sexy movie with friends. Scene where Sadie has to hide Noah from her friends. Sadie is wearing a dress with no pockets and didn’t bring a purse (has to choose between bra or panties for Noah). One of her friends sits on Noah (or the bag Noah is in) while she’s getting into the car (at the last second her friend decides she’ll come along and opens the door before Sadie can react, “I hope you’re alright down there”, she farts on Noah?). Sadie is unaware of Noah while she masturbates (Noah watches)? This could be part 1 of the Home with the Holmans chapter. The boys wait until Sadie gets home and saves Noah. Then Brayden takes him home with him. Alexis doesn’t regrow Noah and Gatlin as punishment for something? Movie theatre scene (maybe she’s watching a sexy movie with her friends while a tiny man is along for the ride). Perhaps one of the boys gets taken to the movies by the sister who’s completely unaware that he’s there. Perhaps he went exploring and found the sister’s room and started crawling across clothes that were scattered across the floor just as she picks up the underwear to wear. Sadie’s friends come over to Sadie’s/Noah’s house for the night (studying before a big test). Noah recognizes a few from the changeroom chapter. Noah tells his friends to come over so they can look at them. They find Noah’s pet bugs and squish/flush them? The boys overhear the girls playing with a tiny man (Jaimey’s, Candice and the man)? Sadie asks if Noah would please make a snack for them and promises she’ll pay him back, Noah agrees and the boys head to the kitchen (the girls are in the dining room beside the kitchen), one of the boy’s has a horny idea of cumming inside one of their bite size snacks (mini sandwich, roll of meat, etc) or drinks, then they watch as one of the hot girls eats his cum (“dudes, she’s eating all my little sperm friends!”). The girls dare someone to swallow Noah’s pet goldfish whole, Noah has a basic one and one with a lot of cool colouring, they eat the cool one.  Once Sadie does find Noah (shocked), one of her friends comes into the scene and Sadie is forced to stuff Noah back into her panties and pretend like nothing is wrong.
Home with the Holmans. Tiny Noah is forced to survive in Brayden’s home for a night, home of unaware Noelle and his mother. This chapter occurs after he has been rescued from Sadie and after everyone except Brayden and his family leaves. Trapped in Kleenex and then used. Perhaps while tiny Noah is staying at his friends house, his friend’s mom goes to clean the house and stumbles upon the Kleenex Noah is currently sleeping in (swaddled in it), and the mom takes the Kleenex and uses it, not knowing Noah is inside, and then stuffs it into her pocket afterwards. Perhaps while his friend is in the shower, Noah was still sleeping in a Kleenex when the mother comes into the room to get his laundry. Someone pours herself a bubble bath (Noah’s mother? Brayden’s mom/sister?), someone else (Sadie? Brayden’s sister/other sister?) sneaks a tiny boy (Noah?) into the bubble bath and leaves. Sees bubbles part as a large, bare butt descends through the clouds. The butt cheek makes contact as pushes him under the surface. He sees the tub floor quickly approaching and knows that if he doesn’t move he’ll be squished. Inspired by Stacy’s mom.
Week 15: Relationship Advice: How to be the perfect tiny man. Lesson. Important lesson before the final one since how someone is feeling psychologically is critically important to good sex. Alexis doesn’t regrow Noah and Gatlin at the end of class. Alexis gives tiny Noah to his friends for the night. The parents all host an after school meeting with Ms. Johnson to discuss whether or not the boys are getting the real world experience they need. Ms. Johnson explains the real world lessons she’s been doing. One of the mothers gets super uptight and pushes hard to send the boys to the city (a private club?) so they can learn how to please women without a safety net (ie. Ms. Johnson). The boys find a recording of the meeting? Ms. Johnson shows Alexis? Lesson on healthy relationships. Ms. Johnson brings in a pair of her friends who have been married for just a few years and they describe what it takes to live happily together. They also demonstrate two people having real sex to the class. “Now that we’ve studied the female body, the theory behind sex and reproduction, and seen how a woman’s body changes during pregnancy, today we see exactly where all that begins”. They take a field trip down the street to Ms. Johnson’s friends’ house.
Following Ms. Johnson’s class, Alexis volunteers to take the tiny boys with her to her art class and to a sleepover with her friends as an extended learning opportunity. This is a sort of revenge by making the boys strip naked in front of people. The boys can’t stop getting boners while modelling for the art girls. Sleepover with Alexis’ friends (gladiator games, musical panties, mini fashion show dressed to the nines, mani/pedi). Alexis introduces Noah’s friends to her friends. Alexis drops one of Noah’s friends in one of her friend’s butt cracks for fun, but then while she’s unaware, she injures Noah’s friend and Alexis has to tell her what she did. During gladiator games Noah accidentally gets swallowed by Alexis, she rushes to the bathroom to throw him up, “That really hurt, Alexis!” Alexis and Noah play with her tiny ex who’s she been keeping captive. Alexis reveals she’s been using him in nasty, cruel ways. They end up putting him in Alycia’s or their mother’s bath, shoe, panties, food (somewhere he will die). Noah is normally sized in this chapter and they are surprised when Alexis’ mother comes home early from work (Noah must hide). Deep down he doesn’t want the ex to die because he wants to talk to him. The girls dispose of their disposables with the help of Noah and his friends (after being set up from the previous chapter). All the girls are really horny after their sex ed class today. Butt sandwich. Gladiator games. The girls take turns licking the boys’ dicks. Jumping on bed to launch tiny man into air (accidently stomps on one of them, dies?). Truth or dare. Playing instrument for tiny man. Giantess twister (sleepover). Brushing teeth with tiny inside mouth. Toe separators for painting nails. Sleepover chapter? Smelling the fumes up close. Spa day? Tiny man plays with girl’s boobs in the middle of the night for fun but accidentally wakes her up. She punishes him by forcing him to try and support the weight of one of her boobs before it crushes him. Plays with her clit, she punishes him by pushing him inside of her for the rest of the night.
Camping Trip: Alexis invites Noah on her annual camping trip. Chapter starts with Alexis still holding a grudge but then they make up at the sight of a private sunset by the lake. Include a scene in the car while they travel to the campsite. Alexis starts having to pee really bad along the way, and at about the same time, Noah starts moving around a little and Alexis is forced to press her hand against her crotch to try and get him to stop moving and ease the urge to pee (she pees on him a little as they go over a few big bumps). Pee in McDonalds fast food cup on long car ride. Include a scene with a pit toilet where Noah notices a handful of tiny men at the bottom of the pit, begging for help (or Alexis sweeps them in with her foot in front of Noah) and the proceeds to pee/poop while winking naughtily at Noah. “But they might still be down there” (as they leave and another girl goes rushing in past them, meanwhile Noah knows what she's about to do to the tiny people in the pit if they’re still alive after Alexis). Perfect opportunity for 1-on-1 bonding between Alexis and Noah (but maybe she has to keep him a secret from her parents, especially on the drive, could be a good opportunity for some fun while Noah rides in her panties). Alexis takes Noah for a scenic hike through the forest on the weekend. Romantic waterfall scene and sunset. Alexis explains how she needs to work tomorrow, borrowed Ms. Johnson’s shrinking tech, and that she should regrow Noah and let him go home. Noah insists on spending “just one night together.” This is the night where Noah first gets to see Alexis nude. “Only one man who has ever seen me nude has lived to see the next sunrise, and you probably don’t want to end up like him.” Alexis throws a mini bubble bath for Noah in a tea cup to get cleaned up after sex. Skinny dipping? Scene where Alexis explains to Noah (in private) that while Ms. Johnson was teaching her about tiny men, she was once over to her home and learned that the government often sends her packages of tiny men as a thanks for her innovative work. Alexis teaches Noah to be calm when inside her vagina so he can last a lot longer inside. Panic just causes loss of breath and chaos. Slow and steady. While Alexis is sleeping and Noah is under her sheets she farts. “Alexis, whoa. I’ve heard girls fart but man, who knew it was true”.
Week 14: Sexual abuse and mental health. What rape is really like. Class on female emotions?
Snowy chapter (snow fort, skating rink, snow slide, hot chocolate bath). Note when first snowfall is. Noah asks to go inside Alexis’ panties, Alexis is hesitant and declines, Noah asks why, Alexis says it doesn’t matter, Noah really wants to know, Alexis says it’s her time of the month and she doesn’t want him in there because of it, Noah says that it doesn’t bother him and that they learned that having sex while on period tends to help, Alexis says that it’s her choice and that she really doesn’t want to and that it doesn’t turn her on in the slightest, so they find some other way to entertain them, maybe slipping tiny Noah in someone else unawarely.. Alexis rejoins Noah to regrown him so he can attend the rest of his classes. They make up and Alexis offers to take him out for some fun in the snow. Last part of the chapter is Mr. Woodland being called over by Ms. Johnson and the chapter ends just as they go into the bedroom. Foreshadow the death of a major character in the next chapter. Swimming in hot soup. Dipping tiny in hot tea like a teabag. Alexis takes Noah (or the boys) to curling practice where they ride the stones back and forth down the ice (ice is reserved just for her and her friends?). Alexis has to hide the boys in her water bottle (maybe doesn’t have a cap and someone almost drinks them?). “This tastes pretty good!” Alexis spends some time with Jaimey (and Candice)
Week 12: Makeup and Beauty. Lesson. Expanding on last week’s lesson. Hair. Explain what women carry in their purse/bag.
Week 16: Christmas Break. Wholesome Christmas chapter.
Week 17: Christmas Break. Alexis’ family takes a winter trip to the tropics. Christmas vacation to the tropics (bikinis).  Plane ride. Alexis has to push Noah into her vagina to save him before she enters the water. Or an end of term trip with Alexis’ volleyball team for winning provincials. Ms. Johnson is the coach so she goes too. Perhaps this chapter takes place during week 17, and Noah skips final exam review, but back in time for finals. Sexy flight attendant. Introduced to squat toilets (actually easier for tiny men since they can just walk up to the bowl/valley and go). Crushing grapes under feet, tiny falls inside. Field trip to tropics? Making juice? The girls enter a hotel room earlier than expected. Tiny AirBNB (housekeepers). The girls are given the room’s passcode but with specific instructions not to enter early. Tell the first half from the perspective of the girls (ending with them finding one remaining survivor), then the second half of the chapter is from the perspective of the tinies. 0.25” tall tinies in this part of the world, different tech, get the tinies nobody else wants. Hesitant to go in water because she knows there’s a tiny man in her bikini bottoms. Pushes him inside her vagina to get airtight seal from water. Plane ride with tiny men. Mile high club. A girl captures a group of boys at the resort and eats one of them. Then the next morning she uses the toilet and when she walks out she looks at the rest and says, smiling, “all gone”. Testing the local cuisine. Girl forces boys to listen to her stomach after swallowing their friend. One of the boys are taken captive by the night club (or when they’re on their vacation down south) and forced to have sex with a group of rich supermodels. He’s laid on his back and the girls each take her lowering themselves down on his penis, one thrust at a time, until he eventually cums inside one of them. He finds one of them particularly attractive and tries his best to hold out until she’s the one on top. He’s on the verge of blowing in the girl before the prettiest one and manages to wait until the moment the pretty one starts to lower herself.
Week 18: Weeks 18 to 21 are an action packed backwards sex run until the end of the story. Pregnancy and Childbirth. Lesson. Demonstrate how to use a pregnancy test (pee on student, volunteer). Pee on pregnancy test. Ms. Johnson brings in a pregnant friend to describe and show the students what all women go through during pregnancy and describes how men should care for them. Answer question of how much weight do women gain during pregnancy (butt crush/trample disposable).
University tour chapter with Lauren Augustine. Noah and Sadie end up in their mother’s presence together (unaware). Sadie and her mother visit Noah's university since Sadie is thinking of going there, shrinking ensues. Mrs. Knight flirts with the university boys.
Alexis borrows Ms. Johnson’s tech again to shrink Noah prior to the championship volleyball game the night of the university tour chapter. The two finalist teams compete for each team’s tiny mascot (Troy is MVSS’s). MVSS wins and destroys the opposition's tiny man in the changeroom. Note how Noah has been going to every one of Alexis’ games but this is the first time he’ll be tiny and with her while she plays. Changeroom scene where he peers out from her thin underwear. At the end of the chapter, back in the changeroom celebrating a win, one of the girls pulls out a handful of tiny men to destroy. Noah is forced to watch as Alexis participates. Flashbacks to what Ms. Johnson did. Alexis helps Noah spy in the changeroom, risky that he might get mistaken for a disposable. Maybe he does get caught and Alexis has to pretend like she doesn’t know him. While Alexis is playing volleyball, she touches her crotch, teasing Noah in the stands. Noah learns that his mother secretly works as a tiny man specialist. Sitting on friend’s tiny man while getting into car (he was on the passenger seat). Noah seriously injured and taken to hospital to meet his mother? Noah gets very injured as a tiny and needs to be taken to see a doctor. The specialist doctor turns out to be his mother who works part time for/with Ms. Johnson. They can’t regrow people who have injuries since they might die. Lost in rectum? True meaning to the saying “where the sun don’t shine” Tiny man is used as a bed pan for a hot girl while in the hospital?
Week 19: The Exchange Student.  Elli is staying at Ms. Johnson’s house.  Can imagine how interesting that would be for her tiny people.  Show Elli as a rather inquisitive person who is rather reckless with tinies to have the reader feel nervous for the class of boys.  Two options: Make Elli a good person who gets to take one of the students home with her, never to be heard from again unless she gets her own story.  Or make Elli evil and have her tricky Brayden into having sex with her while Candice is inside her (she befriends Jaimey, and this is Jaimey’s plot for revenge). Elli seriously disrupts a relationship (either between Noah and Alexis or Brayden and Candice).
Week 19: Conception and Contraception. Lesson. Teaching students how to cum. One of the students is shy and can’t cum, setting up a private tutoring night. How to put on a condom. Ms. Johnson lets him insert himself into her? Even just one thrust will change his world. Ms. Johnson takes the student home for extra teaching, after he has fallen asleep, he hears Ms. Johnson lightly moaning, he wakes to see her masturbating with a tiny man, she ends up killing the tiny man or pushing him inside of her and then forgetting about him (she doesn’t know he’s watching). Ms. Johnson private tutoring to teach student how not to be nervous and how to cum and perform in bed. Ms. Johnson sets him up with a tiny woman to have sex with? The woman gets rewarded big if she lets the student cum in her. “Can I practice on you Ms. Johnson?” “Lol, nice try.” Ms. Johnson “has” sex with one of the boys but stops just before he’s allowed to insert himself, they use a sex toy (fleshlight?) instead. Also at night, the student sees Ms. Johnson unawarely pee on and flush a tiny disposable who was in search of water. Ms. Johnson uses one of the students as a volunteer model and puts a condom on him. Does penis size matter? Elli helps the students cum. One of the students cums before he’s allowed (before Ms. Johnson can teach him stuff) so she punishes him by putting him inside a condom, he begs for his friend not to cum. During Ms. Johnson’s lesson on cumming, she puts Troy into Noah’s condom and that’s how he dies?
Week 20: Sex: As a culmination of the term, Ms. Johnson demonstrates how sex really works. Lesson. Teach the importance of consent. One of the students (important character) gets caught up in the condom and swallowed. The student is thought to be a disposable, when the parents come asking where he went, she says she doesn’t remember seeing him in class today (honestly), chalked up as a missing person’s case (they’ll never find him though)? Mr. Woodland grabbed one of the students instead of a disposable. Troy dies too? Mr. Woodland’s motives are that teaching the students is a good thing, but Ms. Johnson is also really hot. “There are tinies over there, put one in a condom and I’ll be right back.” Calvin/Trevor attempts to push Brody/Gatlin into condom that Ms. Johnson gave them to inspect. Ms. Johnson has real sex with the student with the top mark in the class? Ms. Johnson tells the student that he can take one of her disposables (beside the students) and put him in the condom since it’ll make it even more exciting. The student is so excited that when he sees a tiny in the condom, he assumes it’s already a disposable and puts it on (using Ms. Johnson’s past lesson on contraception). Ms. Johnson later swallows his load and the tiny student, not knowing it’s her student until it’s too late. The students are screaming from the sidelines trying to get her attention but Ms. Johnson can’t hear them well from far away and they think they’re just cheering for their classmate. Troy is the disposable
A student gets accidently caught up in Ms. Johnson’s underwear and gets taken home unaware. Same chapter as the one where Ms. Johnson has to rush out and leaves Alexis to regrow the boys. Sees crazy things. Girl (Ms. Johnson) plugs the toilet which holds a tiny man, uses a plunger without removing the tiny. Tiny man (or men) turned into human panties (using string). Ms. Johnson fashions a thong for herself out of disposable tinies (arms and legs tied together) to demonstrate to her girl’s sex ed class? Gatlin’s sex ed class. The student watches as Ms. Johnson leaves her home with the human thong on under her skirt. One of the students spends the night at Ms. Johnson’s tiny man filled home and has to use the toilet. The other men show him how to climb up the ladder and how to stand on the edge in the middle of the night. The student asks what happens if she happens to get up and has to use the toilet too. Normally they just hold their bladders since the darkness is dangerous. Then, just as the student is about to start peeing (nervous, so takes a while to get things going) Ms. Johnson suddenly gets up and enters the bathroom but doesn’t bother turning any lights on. The tiny student is knocked into the toilet and Ms. Johnson pees on him. She flushes but the toilet is clogged, she doesn’t bother fixing it. The other tiny man then has to swim down and save the tiny man who was caught until a wad of toilet paper, has to rip his way out.  As Ms. Johnson is sitting on the toilet, an onlooker watches Ms. Johnson nodding off, clearly still half asleep.
Sex Ed: Female sex ed class with Gatlin. Happens after the Sex lesson late in the story. Gatlin replaces a disposable who was killed in the last class (. The class is unaware that Gatlin isn’t a disposable until Sadie recognizes him. Ms. Johnson’s box of 50. “Why did I get the chubby one?!” All the girls get to take one tiny disposable home now that they’re finished that portion of the semester? Sets up extra fun sleepover? There were a few “untimely deaths” in the girls previous class so Gatlin is mistaken as a replacement, typically the girls keep the same tiny man for the entire semester and then get to keep him at the end. Ms. Johnson has a deal with the government that they will provide her with “teaching tools” so long as they don’t ever make it out into society (they’re very bad people). So the girls line up the tiny men they have been using all term around a toilet seat and they go full Hunger Games on each other. Last man standing gets to stay alive and becomes Ms. Johnson’s newest addition (returns next year for the next class). He is shocked to see what happens to the disposables and the girls are removing and crushing limbs while they are still alive. Perhaps Ms. Johnson’s box of 50 men is a massive shipment compared to normal ones (and she actually specially got it for her girl’s sex ed class, she just had a little fun first). She uses the survivors in her girl’s sex ed class to teach them about men. There’s no reason to use tiny women because the girls can already look at their own bodies for that. Perhaps Gatlin meets Troy in the girls sex ed class and we hear about some of the advevterures Troy has been on (both in Ms. Johnson’s home and in the girls sex ed class over the term). Troy is Ms. Johnson’s assistant teacher. Maybe ms. Johnson has been bringing the same boys in each week to help the girls learn. Impaled by toothpick (nightclub or girls sex ed?). Sadistic girls. Ms. Johnson has to remind the girls that the men are giving their life for their learning and they must be respectful. Line up tiny men around the toilet bowl. Last one standing wins. Three major characters? Two heroes and one villain. Ms. Johnson is the one to sit but doesn’t want to know who’s beneath her incase it’s her favourite (ironic). The girls are given a tiny man who was “almost pardoned for his crimes” but was not. They can do with him how they please since he won’t be allowed to return to the world. The girls make a challenge where if the guy cums earlier than 10 minutes, he gets punished. Or a challenge where the girls each take a tiny man and race to see who can make him cum first. Gatlin luckily gets a really good girl who helps him survive. Some tiny insults a woman by calling her a whale. She takes it to heart and tries to teach him a lesson (eats someone, sits on someone, suffocate between fat rolls). Troy has been used at every sex ed lesson as a model (used only by Ms. Johnson).
Date Night. Sadie saves Gatlin from the sex ed class and gives Gatlin to Noah for safety. Noah goes on a date with Alexis but has tiny Gatlin in his pocket. Alexis comes back home with Noah and suggests watching an erotic movie. Noah has to try to keep Gatlin alive while horny Alexis is sitting on his lap, millimeters away from squishing his friend. His feels something wet on his thigh, thinking she just crushed Gatlin, but it’s actually just some spilled water (or Alexis’ arousal fluids if she was wearing a skirt and going commando). Noah and Alexis realize they can’t live without each other. Alexis tells Noah that she hope he brings all he’s got next week.
Week 21: Final Exams: Grade 9 boys need to bring grade 11/12 girls to orgasm. Some of the boys get some of the girls from the changeroom chapter, “It would be a shame if something were to happen to you” one of the girls teases. Mrs. Hulme reminds the government that Ms. Johnson needs to dispose of one of her students. Since Ms. Johnson just accepted an offer to work at a university, she must dispose of the student prior to leaving (ie. same day as the results). Maybe she hasn’t been doing that.  Just before the girls leave with the boys, Ms. Johnson announces that the students with the lowest term grade will be swallowed by the girl with the highest mark in the girl’s sex ed class at the start of next term. “You see, this nervousness you’re feeling right now should be the same fuel you use every time you have the chance to please a woman. You should want to succeed as if your life depends on it because she deserves it.” Noah concludes after all he’s seen that he needs to stay with Alexis because a perfect woman who can protect him is massively important. Check who has the worst grade. Two of the boys tie for the lowest? They have a duel to settle it. Near the end of the semester, a tiny student begs Ms. Johnson to swallow him. It’s his greatest fantasy and he’s completely fallen in love with her (perhaps it’s the student with the lowest mark and that’s how he wants to go out). “But you’ll be turned into my poo!” Noah has to make Alexis or Allison orgasm. The climax of the story occurs with Alexis’ climax. End of story is Alexis/Ms. Johnson being asked to swallow the student with the worst mark, but they can’t and turn into gentle giants. Ms. Johnson is forced to label the student with the worst mark at the end of the semester as a disposable since the government is trying to build a society in which men can successfully please women under any circumstance. The parents all signed a waiver at the beginning of the term acknowledging that their son may receive the lowest mark. Ms. Johnson hosts a Hunger Games duel between all the disposables used in the girls sex ed class. Whoever’s tiny man wins (of the girls in the class), wins the tiny man. The girl with the highest mark in her sex ed class (Grade 12) at the end of the term wins the boy with the lowest mark from his sex ed class.  Alexis had the highest mark in her class but decided to do a victory lap to TA for Ms. Johnson. Alexis joked about swallowing the student with the worst mark from the previous term because she and Ms. Johnson both know they skirted the system by letting everyone live. The moms have a meeting and convince Ms. Johnson to swallow the student with the worst mark, some protest and say it’s a terrible idea, others say that if their kid does well, there’s no need to worry, they’re under the idea that this is the next step into equality. When the boys realize that Alexis was kidding at the start of the term when she swallowed that guy, Noah looks at her and she winks. The world’s resources are more limited than ever because of the pandemic that struck a few years ago, so that’s the justification for “trimming”. Ms. Johnson has been instrumental in setting up these sex ed classes all across the country. Her way of helping more tiny men survive their experience with a woman? A university wants Ms. Johnson to extend her efforts to them, in an even larger role than she’s ever had.











Foreshadowed Chapters / Scenes


Andreas has been living in the terrarium
Romantic forest scene
Noah’s kindness shows to other people even though he doesn’t see it
High school girls know about tinies, setting up the sex ed scene and tinies being left in the changeroom
More satisfying being dropped into panties alone
Liam heard things inside Alexis’ panties
Each girl doesn’t have their own tiny, but Ms. Johnson occasionally leaves some to be found
Meet wealthy people looking to buy a tiny man
Candice is regrown and reunited with Brayden
Redemption for Ms. Johnson. Finally finds true love and internal peace (end of spinoff story?).
Calvin dies during Ms. Johnson’s sex while trying to kill Gatlin
Build up fear of Mrs. Hulme. She kills one of the boys later in the story?
Flashback scene between Shawn Hulme and Candice where, after Jaimey gave him Candice, he took the tiny girl to the bathroom and “tried” having sex with her even though he knew his penis was bigger than her entire body.
Mrs. Hulme is involved in the killing of one of the boys (she reminds the government that Ms. Johnson must dispose of the worst student)
Mrs. Hulme “borrows” Shawn’s intern from work




Spinoff Story Ideas
Noah, Alexis, and Ms. Johnson at university (with Gatlin and Allison as guest stars?)
Accelerated university for Alexis since she is very bright. Starts in January rather than next fall. Returns to high school for prom (story 1 nostalgia)
Brunette Quartette: Paige, Grace, Erika, Karlie
The boys shrink to less than 2 inches tall as part of an experiment with Ms. Johnson and her team while developing a new shrinking device.
The military retains the university and Ms. Johnson to assist in interrogating a group of highly dangerous, highly important prisoners. Cue the “FBI Interrogation” ideas. Alexis comes along with Ms. Johnson to assist. The women travel overseas to the Middle East and also have to deal with the soldiers (ours and the enemy) eyeing them up like candy (supermodels on the battlefield, can’t blame them). There are a group of cheerleaders there for a USO Tour and Ms. Johnson “uses them” to assist (cue the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders trampling and toilet idea)
Brayden and Candice at her house. Candice is extremely wealthy and they have a very large home. Candice has a cute sister who is closer to Brayden’s age? Love triangle.
Perspective of an intelligence officer (interrogator- Ms. Johnson?)
Plot stems from the idea where the DCC travel overseas bi-annually for USO tours. Although there to entertain the men and women of the armed forces, they are also there to help interrogate and dispose of war criminals (aka the Taliban). One scene where the DCC are each choosing a member of the Taliban to “interrogate”, disgusted by each and every one of them. Another scene where the interrogators have placed a bunch of Taliban on the stage floor just before the DCC come out to dance. But the DCC have done this before so they find it fun to squish them as they dance (both on purpose and by accident, “I didn’t even see him but man did he explode under me!”). Another scene where Ms. Johnson (a primary interrogator because of her shrinking tech) tosses a bunch of Taliban into the DCC’s toilets and promises to only save them if they fess up, otherwise the DCC will use and flush them.
Life inside Rachel Hulme’s house
Troy (or similar character’s) battle against the world as a wrongly convicted disposable (order and justice driven story)
Perspective of someone who does the shrinking for the government
Perspective inside Ms. Johnson’s city night club
Wedding/honeymoon resort
School field trip gone wrong? Story about a trio(?) of men who are taken to a shoe store by their sister/master/girlfriend/etc but are shrunk down and left there. They are unique in that they are very tiny, about the size of ants. A missing persons case is opened and a police officer stops by to hand out posters with pictures of the missing boys, the boys watch, but can’t get the officer’s attention. One friend dies very quickly while trying to get someone’s attention. The second dies a while after. Chapter on finding a source of water and food. Crumbs for food, drips of water in the bathroom. Touring a university? University dorm? Shrinking tech malfunctions at the start of class so they decide to go to the university open house instead, not knowing the malfunction was just a delay in shrinking. They all shrink in different locations and suddenly. Connect to the main Little Learning story by tying this mini story into the university tour chapter, but don’t mention any of their names. Noah, Sadie, Alexis, etc visit the dorms and unawarely crush the students.
Spinoff story where a group of shrunken men form an elite special ops force where they infiltrate and obtain top secret information. One day they attempt to break into a russian woman’s home… it doesn’t go as planned. A woman shrunk a team of special force troops and uses them for her own purposes. On their days off, they serve as toy army men for her children. Other days they are sent on spy mission for the woman. The men are shown that they are nothing more than disposables to the rest of the world so they’re motivated to work for the woman.
Turn into a more interactive story? Readers can comment and answer questions as if they’re Ms. Johnson’s students. Short story with characters based on my reviewers: Reb, Hergs, Tom, Brett, Ziku, John, whackamole1 (Zack?), Blitz, Sovereign


Deleted Scenes


“And then there were two.” Alexis said intimidatingly but with her smile that was becoming almost trademark-able.

“You go ahead Gatlin, I think your dad said he’d be here early.” Noah said without breaking Alexis’ gaze. Gatlin left with Allison following not long after. Alexis strode closer to the boy who now felt like he was being backed into a corner by a hungry predator.

“You’re a nice guy Noah. I see how you look after Gatlin. Walk with me?” Alexis asked. Noah didn’t even need to say anything. He started walking and Alexis followed him through the door and into the stream of people. They took a few turns to get away from the crowd and stepped outside into the cool late-summer’s air. The sky was clear, the air was still, and they were far enough away from the parking lot that they weren’t in danger of being spotted.

“Tell me something Noah. Do you fear being tiny?” Alexis asked. It was an interesting question. Did he? Why was she asking?

“Well I guess at first, yes. Yes, I do feel kind of scared. But I think it’s more of a gut-feeling kind of scared. But it always passes after a while. Then it becomes a sort of... normal.” Noah replied.

“You’re not the first class to be going through this you know. Ms. Johnson’s done it before. But this is my first time. I’ve always wondered what people think when they’re just an inch or two tall. You seem like an honest person.” Alexis said.

“What do you think about it?” Noah asked. He was genuinely curious.

“Me? Oh it’s amazing for me. It’s amazing for nearly every girl who gets to try it. It’s indescribable really. You feel such immense power and dominance. But you also feel a great sense of loyalty when you find the right one. That’s the best part of it all. But it’s painful when you don’t.” Alexis said, looking down at the paved walkway they were walking along, the soccer field just to their right. They walked in silence for a few seconds. “Noah, do you want to see something? Rather, experience something?”

“Okay.” Noah said nervously, not knowing what Alexis was thinking. She grabbed his hand and pulled him off the path, through a patch of grass, and into a corner of the school.

“Give me your hand.” Alexis whispered. He did. She took his hand in her own and guided it lower and lower. Her touch felt like little bolts of lightning. So gentle yet purposeful. When she stopped, his hand wasn’t that far from her crotch.

“Alexis, I don’t think we should-”

“Shhh, we’re not.” She assured him. “Just feel. Gently.” She breathed into his ear.

With her hand lightly pushing against his, he moved slowly as his hand brushed against the soft fabric of her shorts. The edges of his hand brushing against her skin, making her flinch a little. With her help, she continued to move his hand closer and closer until his entire hand was resting against her body.

“Do you feel it?” She asked.

“Umm. I don’t think so?” Noah said, not confident in what he should be doing. Was she wanting him to grab her… There! There again! He felt something that couldn’t possibly be Alexis’ body. It was something else. Someone else.

“Is that-” Noah started to ask as he instinctively started to take a step back.

“Yes it is.”

Noah took a half step back towards Alexis, his hand back to its original position against her body. He waited, this time moving his hand ever so slightly. He was quickly met by another sporadic response from within. Whoever it was clearly didn’t like what he was doing. He was quickly understanding what Alexis was talking about though. He knew it had to be a tiny man. She even said, “mine” in the changeroom. It had to be. Being a tiny man was one thing, but now he had an entirely new appreciation










Cast:


Recurring characters:
Ms. Johnson
Noah Knight
Alexis North
Allison North
Sadie Knight
Gatlin Steele
Rachel W
Brayden Griffin
Noelle Griffin
Candice
Brody Bishop
Ryan Haas
Calvin Chase
Jaimey


Maple Valley Secondary School Staff:
Ms. Taylor Johnson
5’11”, age 29
Strong body, fit like an athlete, but thin in the waist and arms, strong thighs
Dark drown (almost black) straight hair down past her shoulders
Hazelnut eyes
Gr 9 School Teacher/Researcher
Teaches sex ed and girls gym class
Mrs. Rachel Hulme
English teacher at MVSS (Teaches Grades 9, 11, and 12)
Husband: Shawn Hulme
Children: Bowyn Hulme
Champion Tiny: Ryatt
Babysitter: Caroline
Occasionally “borrows” Ms. Johnson’s shrinking device. Ms. Johnson thinks Rachel is just shrinking her husband but really that’s just a cover (she does shrink her husband each time but she also shrinks random, under-the-radar people as well) and she’s been slowly accumulating a multitude of tiny men to play with (later arrested for this?)
Mrs. Hulme reminds the government that Ms. Johnson needs to dispose of one of her students. Maybe she hasn’t been doing that.


Grade 12 Girls:
Alexis North
5’10”, 120lbs, age 17.5
Emerald eyes, piercingly intimidating
Body like a supermodel (thin waist, nice butt, small but nice boobs)
Dark brown hair, longer than Ms. Johnson’s
Grade: 12
Extracurriculars: Curling, volleyball, track and field (running)
Given her high academic success, perhaps Ms. Johnson offers to bring her along on a little man research trip
Nickname: Sexy Lexi
Sadistic if the mood is right but usually sweet and kind
Doesn’t want tinies to suffer at all
Noelle Griffin
Brother: Brayden
Best Friend: Alexis
Dresses very conservatively
5’7”, 125lbs, age 17
Golden blonde hair, straight to shoulders, wavy ends
Grade: 12
Extracurriculars: Dance, volleyball
Sweet and kind but likes having fun
Emily Huber
“Like humour but without a punchline”
Ashley Roberts
Blonde
Stepped on a tiny man outside (unaware). Knows of tiny men.


Grade 11 Girls:
Allison North
Sister: Alexis North
Best Friends: Jaimey and Sadie
5’9”, 128lbs, age 16.5
Grade: 11
Extracurriculars: Swimming, volleyball
Face looks very similar to Alexis but blonde (Noah sees striking similarities while in the changeroom)
Tries to be nice to tinies but is accidentally cruel
Jaimey Campball
Sister: Jordan? Only child?
Boyfriend: Tyson Briggs
Personal Tinies: Boy, Miranda
Black hair, 5’7”
Athletic
Allison’s best friend
Somewhat cruel towards tinies
Mother is friends with Ms. Johnson
Somewhat slutty
Owns a tiny man (Fedoro Andrews) and a tiny woman (Julie)
Treats Fedoro (disposable who Jaimey found in the changeroom from Ms. Johnson) like gold and Julie (personal tutor purchased by her mother) like crap. Former worst student who is forever thankful he got shrunk?
Julie is a physics graduate. Jaimey hates her since she is supposed to also be good at providing beauty tips and she’s prettier than Jaimey is. Jaimey does everything she can to make Julie as unattractive as possible. Jaimey’s dad leaves food for Julie since Jaimey neglects her, hoping that she gets a better home some day.
Sadie Knight
The boys first see her in the changeroom scene. Future scene where they see her again at normal size and act all flustered after seeing her change.
Dimples
Mother is a nurse
Dating a boy named Christian
Will be going through to be nurse (referenced med school)
Shelby Levesque (friends with Alycia)
5’5”, 115lbs, age 16
Red hair
Petite but fit
Name changed from Natalia
Wears clothes that borders the dress code to tease boys
Walks with confidence and purpose
Noah sees her in the changeroom and recognizes her from the bus
Sadistic
Sarah Simmonds
Brown skin, 5’3”
Average build, doesn’t work out, not chubby either
Very kind to tinies
Aleasha Deware
Light blonde like Allison, 5’2”
Very petite but larger butt for her size
Waverleigh Anderson
Blonde (somewhat dark blonde), 5’2”
A little on the chubby side
Alycia
One of Alexis’ kinda sorta friends
Briefly mentioned in Chapter 6


Grade 9 School Boys:
Noah Knight
Model: Liam Hemsworth
Main tiny man
Sister: Sadie Knight (Grade 11)
5’11” (but still growing), 165lbs, age 15
Grade 9
Eventual boyfriend of Alexis (maybe at the end of the story we flash forward and they marry?)
Mother is a nurse
Gatlin Steele
Noah’s best friend
5’6”, 190lbs
Light brown hair (slightly messy)
Comes from a poor but very nice family
Only child
Not a good liar
Brayden Griffin
One of Noah’s new friends (just met this year)
6’0”, 170lbs, jet black hair
Sisters: Noelle and Natalie Griffin
Very athletic, typical pretty boy who all the girls love
Messy hair, set jawline
Noelle’s younger brother but Noah doesn’t learn this until he’s taken home by Brayden (while tiny since he was forgotten at the end of class, has to survive the unaware Noelle)
Perhaps he and Alexis have a few flirty moments and Noah begins to question his friendship with Brayden.
Ryan Haas
Noah’s elementary school friend
Brody Bishop
Noah’s elementary school friend
Very techy and good at fixing things
Calvin Chase
Trevor’s twin
Lost most of strength in left arm/hand during Chapter 10 (crush trauma)
Trevor Chase
Calvin’s twin
Extensive acid burns/scars down his entire left side (think Dwight from TWD)
Liam
Age 15, Grade 9
Eventually becomes friends with Noah? Alexis’ boyfriend, Allison with Noah? Probably just a tease with Liam and Alexis
Spent a day in Alexis’ panties after being stolen after a sex ed class (chapter 5)
To include a future scene where Liam gets crushed/eaten in front of Noah




Luke Kane
Discovered during Spy Time in the changeroom. Possibly killed.
Henry Karr (brother of Hannah Karr)
Andy Winston
John Reece
Chris Oaks
Tanner Hart
Tim Harvey


Troy Fletcher
Ms. Johnson’s disposable
Also known as “Little-T” by the girls at school (used as a vibrator during v-ball games)
Shrunken down because the package he stole and thought was just a piece of technology, was actually shrinking tech and a government instruction letter. The people he stole it from thought he was doing it on purpose and for evil purposes so they shrunk him to eliminate all possible threat.


Other Characters:
Caroline Pride
Mrs. Rachel Hulme’s babysitter.


Sequel Characters:
Ms. Johnson
Alexis
Brunette Quartette
Paige
Erika
Grace
Karlie
Noah’s Rez Neighbour: Claire (Wolford) Wolfard


Possible Female Names:
Last name: Littlejohn for evil character (probably male)
Alora-Rose Pristine
Elli
Lacey Frost
Kleine
Danica
Savannah
Dina Leeman
Janine McNabb
Emma Miskell
Lana
Jordan
Sarah Watson
Hannah Karr (sister of Henry Karr)
Kresson
Courtney
Holly
Taylor Forrest
Kayla Forrest
Jenna Forrest
Tori Forrest
Kylie McCleary (short)
Caroline Pride
Christie
Julia
Karsyn
Kristine
Natalie Griffin
Paige
Erika
Grace Woolley
Karlie
Hayley
Naomi
Lauren (equestrian)
Brooke Alpine
Tiana Amburn
Gabrielle (big butt)
Julie
Linea
Kelcey Veltman
Grace Engell
Candice Woods
Miranda Woods
Taylor Hulme
Josephine Rivers
Jasmine
Barbara Patterson
Azita Oliveira (Brazilian descent, think Lais Ribeiro)
Melissa Roth
Kate Regals
Melinda
Brianna
Eiza
Shannon Wooley
Layla
Emily
Laura
Joslyn Hillman
Vanderbilt
Marisol Varga


Ms. Johnson’s Research Team:
Jayln Stroud
Shorter than Taylor, age 29
Body like a track star, thin and small but fit
Red hair
Todd Sector
Deceased in Chapter 1. Cause: Broken back while being used for sex by Ms. Johnson
Andreas Weidman


Ms. Johnson’s Future Research Team?:
Alexis + Noah
Allison (finishing high school remotely)
Hayley
Naomi
Brooke
Lauren


Ms. Johnson’s Friends:
Ms. Bealls
Elementary school teacher (same school that Noah went to)
Jayln Stroud
Lead researcher for tiny man tech (never stopped)
Rachel Walker
Professional dancer and model
Looks like a real life barbie doll, only much more womanly
Refuses to kill tiny men but will toy with them
Lacey Frost
Pregnant
Ruthless
Alexis North


Nightclub boys:
Noah
Gatlin
Brody
Brayden
Calvin


Ms. Sadie Evans
5’6”, age 30
School Principal
Has a 5-year-old daughter (to include a scene where she first teaches her daughter about tiny men since the majority of mothers introduce this at year 5)
Mr. Michael Woodland
Phys. Ed. teacher (tough, hardened). Think Bradley Cooper
41 years old
Never married
Avid outdoors man (hunter, fisher, woodworking, used to work for a logging company)
Subtle romance with younger Ms. Johnson (sort of Lois Lane/Clark Kent style domination)
Elizabeth North
Alexis and Amelia’s mother
Charles North
Alexis and Amelia’s father
Valarie Knight


Disposables/Past Criminals (“Disposable Little Men” are men who have committed a crime and instead of taking up space in a jail cell, have been shrunk and distributed. These men can be used for any purpose and are considered less than human beings, simply objects for women):
Myles Briggs
Alfredo
Jazz Keenan (black)
Jake Doyle
Chad Cofell
Sujung Phang
Jiwoon Lee
Beau Garcia (testicles crushed by Ms. Johnson in Chapter 6)
Maxime Laroche
Brexton Pagey
Dallas Ozark




Troy Fletcher
Sebastian (Seb) Blake (short, blonde hair, Troy’s friend, new disposable, deceased in Ms. Johnson’s rectum)
Jett Chino (tall, muscular, bald, Troy’s friend, new disposable, deceased in toilet)
Clayton Holt (tall, thin, brown hair, Troy’s friend, veteran disposable, deceased in Ms. Johnson’s masturbation)
Sujung Lee (deceased)




Alexis’ Friend Group:
Alexis North
Allison North
Noelle Griffin
Sarah Watson
Hayley Danielle


Noah’s Friend Group:
Gatlin Steele
Brayden (new)
Ryan Haas (elementary)
Brody Bishop (elementary)


Women’s Volleyball Team (20):
Alexis North
Allison North
Noelle Holman
Shelby Levesque
Jaimey


Hayley Danielle
Gabrielle LeBlanc
Kylie McCleary
Grace Engell
Candice Sloan
Miranda Woods
Lacey Frost
Taylor Hulme
Natalia Levesque
Holly Forrest


Character Relationships
Best Friends:
Alexis + Noelle + Hayley
Love Interests:
Alexis + Allison + Noah + BF: For many chapters, neither the reader nor Noah know about Alexis having a boyfriend (Troy). This is to surprise the reader and create instant hate and jealousy.
Ms. Johnson + Mr. Woodland: This budding relationship develops over the course of the story. A soft, sweet woman with a strong, hardened man. Think of a Clark/Lois relationship.
Gatlin + Rachel W
Brayden + Julie



Who Has Seen Who:
Noah has seen:
Sadie - but did not get a good look
Gatlin has seen:
Sadie - but did not get a good look
Allison
Brayden has seen:
Sadie
Candice
Mrs. Rachel Hulme
Brody has seen:
Sadie
Ryan has seen:
Sadie
Calvin has seen:
Sadie
Shelby
Trevor has seen:
Sadie




Story Ideas


Grade 12: Age 17/18
Grade 11: Age 16 (most are fully grown by this age)
Grade 10: Age 15
Grade 9: Age 14


Maple Valley Secondary School (MVSS)
Population: 250-300 students
~30 Girls and ~30 Boys per grade
School colours: Red, white, and black
Extracurriculars:
Sports: Volleyball, cheerleading/dance, track and field, soccer, basketball, badminton, table tennis, cross country skiing, hockey, lacrosse, swimming, weight lifting


Plot Ideas:


Midterm assignment: Each boy will be shrunken and taken home by a female for one weekend where they will experience first hand what a woman goes through during a day. They will be graded on eagerness, discipline, manners, and tested on the topics discussed in class.
Final assignment: Each student will be randomly selected by a trusted female and given one full class period to bring her to orgasm.
First day of high school in a world where tiny people are known about but are rarely seen.
One sex ed class each week (4 days of Phys. Ed. and 1 day of sex ed)
“What is the point of a male teaching males sex ed. It should be taught by someone know knows first hand what they’re talking about”
In a world in the not so distant future, governments were forced to figure out a way to control crime due to civil unrest in the world. Technological research was also accelerated since the world was forced to work socially distanced more and the world was becoming more virtualized. As a result, scientists created technology capable of shrinking people on command, at close range. Though today the world has returned to a state of normalcy.
Wealthy people began to seek out these new people to “assist” them with their day-to-day lives and, as a result, the tiny criminals are rarely seen in the hands of common folk.
The justice system became less and less lenient towards letting people get away with crimes given how interested the wealthy were in tiny people.
Eventually, the technology evolved to become more efficient and advanced. The ability to be regrown to original size (but no larger) became available, more people could be shrunk in a day, and the devices became far less expensive to produce.
As a result of the technological advancement, the government began offering trial devices to select people and shrinking devices were available to a select few.
Ms. Johnson was part of a small testing group within the Canadian Military while completing a remote researching trip in the arctic circle. The group was tasked with evaluating the effects of human shrinking in extreme cold conditions. The military kept the test subjects in line while Ms. Johnson and the other scientists completed their evaluations.
Alexis could TA a sex ed class
The sex ed class could be right beside the girls changeroom. So throughout the term, the boys are plotting their way for getting in there to spy on them. So they slowly dig a hole in the wall so that when the teacher shrinks them, they can slip through the hole undetected. One of the girls changing catches one of the boys and mistakes him for a disposable and eats him (“I saw on YouTube this girl who swallowed one of them whole, I want to try”)
Maybe the teacher teaches a non sex ed class in that room before the boys arrive and she usually goes to the bathroom during the break. That could be their opportunity to use the device before the rest of the class arrives
Part of the motive behind shrinking for males is that bringing home a disposable to you wife is a sure- fire way to spice things up in the bedroom, and she’s bound to love it. Disposables are like glorified sex toys. Some men bring them home for themselves just to feel dominant and manly.











Scene Ideas:


Incorporated Into Story (Already Used / In outline):


Mother teaches her daughter that it’s ok to pee on little people by demonstrating and then letting her daughter try right after, while the little guy is still recovering. (Mrs. Hulme + Brayden)


Tiny men get accidentally kicked into a WC pit. Maybe the owner sees it happen but since the pit is so deep she can’t reach them. So she leaves to get a string but when she comes back she sees a woman leaving the bathroom. Maybe while they’re camping. (Rachel W + Gatlin Midterm)


Long car ride with the family. Tiny man is hidden away in her panties by his owner. The bumps make her really have to pee and she gets really worried because she knows he’s right down there but nobody else does. (Shopping day with Alexis and Allison)


Scene where a tiny man is taken home by accident and, while under her bed, listens to her masturbating. Maybe he sees her playing with disposables when he’s not supposed to and it terrifies him.


The regular Phys. Ed. teacher is home sick one day so Ms. Johnson has to fill in. All the boys ogle at her leggings clad butt all throughout the workout. Then they convince her to shrink them and do a miniature workout below her as her steps rock and shake their world. Realizes Ms. Johnson actually dresses pretty proper and looks different in regular clothes. (Female fitness lesson with Ms. Johnson)


Jumping on bed to launch tiny man way up in the air but she accidentally stomps him (Sleepover)


Nibbling off penis. (Night club)


At Ms. Johnson’s house, in the middle of the night, one of the take home students meets a disposable tiny (in her bathroom) who escaped his cage and was dying of thirst. The disposable jumped into the toilet to get water. But then Ms. Johnson awakens and, without turning on any lights, uses the toilet, flushes the disposable, and goes back to bed, all while the student watches. (Ms. Johnson takes student home for private lessons)


The main tiny man befriends a disposable tiny man or a group of disposable tiny men who is/are later killed (during sex, eaten, used for toilet paper, etc). (Brayden + Mrs. Hulme chapter)


Tiny “janitors” are a common sight, often found in public washrooms. Girls can choose to use them as toilet paper or force them to clean the toilet after use. (Night club)


One of the boys gets accidentally mistaken for disposable and end up in the girls sex ed class, where they are being taught how to safely handle little men (they squish a few by accident). (Gatlin in the girls sex ed class)


As part of the girls’ sex ed class, one of their lessons includes experimenting with and dissecting tiny disposables to learn about the male anatomy and stimuli. At the start of the class, the girls are taught how to kill the tiny men without destroying them (perhaps a hard hit to the head). One chapter could include one of the main boys stumbling on this girls sex ed class and being almost mistaken for a disposable. (Gatlin in the girls sex ed class)

Changeroom scene where two girls wear and take off identical underwear but one of them forgets to take her tiny man out so while he underwear is laying on the floor with a tiny man inside, the other girl comes along and puts it on, thinking it’s hers. Maybe the one girl goes to use the shower and comes back to see the other girl putting on her underwear. Or, same idea, but it’s with swimsuits and the other girl who puts the swimsuit on without seeing the little man ends up drowning the tiny man without even knowing it. Perhaps the other girl can’t tell her about the tiny man for reasons. (Shopping day with Alexis + Allison)

Gladiator games where tiny men fight to push each other off into the woman’s mouth below. (Changeroom chapter)

Ms. Johnson leaves the classroom before one of the boys can be regrown. So he gets taken home by his friend who then has to avoid being crushed by his friend’s sister and mother. Father is at work for the night. (Home with the Holmans)

Scene where Alexis explains to Noah (in private) that while Ms. Johnson was teaching her about tiny men, she was once over to her home and learned that the government often sends her packages of tiny men as a thanks for her innovative work. (Romantic hiking chapter)

Scene where Noah is speaking to a tiny who organizes tiny janitors for a busy public toilet in the city. He can’t even begin to describe the things he’s heard and seen. All the way from women who pee after just eating asparagus to women who have full blown diarrhea. (night club)

Near the end of the story, all of the boys somehow get into trouble and find themselves in the face of danger (e.g. inside chair cushion, on dance floor, the volleyball girls and Rachel Hulme get back at them for putting them through hell with Ms. Johnson, they randomly pick one to kill and go through with it, make Ms. Johnson accidentally kill one of them). Mrs. Hulme/the girls kill one of the boys, Noah is the unsuspecting (and unfortunate) witness


This Story Scenes:


Questions:
How does Troy die?
How to incorporate a tiny stuffed seat cushion?





Ms. Johnson has dinner with Mr. Woodland. Received an email from him, she offers to host. Lots of close calls with Mr. Woodland and her tiny men (who she’s hidden away). Unaware Mr. Woodland. Second half is Spa Day. Rewards disposables for making it through Mr. Woodland, orientation and staying with her. Teases that they’ll be having fun in school soon enough (sex ed) Night at home with disposables where she cooks them a feast and sets up mini chairs for a movie marathon. They take a bubble bath with her. Ms. Johnson buys off a sexy female police officer by giving her a disposable. There’s another tiny in the cup holder. “You should let me ride along some night, we’d make a great team.” Start with police officer to contrast dark and sweet Ms. Johnson. End chapter with shower scene with disposables (gentle)
Dinner for Three: In this chapter, Mr. Woodland visits Ms. Johnson’s house for dinner, which later leads to sex. Perhaps Ms. Johnson leaves her students (a half dozen or so) in her basket that she used to carry them from her friend’s house to her home to watch as she engages in a romantic evening. But while the students are watching, one of them slips down and gets stuck in a partially open “wrapper” (later revealed to be a condom). Then, just as things are getting steamy in Ms. Johnson’s bedroom, she reaches into the basket and pulls out the condom with the student still stuck to it. But, being preoccupied, Ms. Johnson doesn’t even notice him. She tosses the condom on the bed towards a pile of disposable tinies waiting for them. The student falls off the condom wrapper and lands in the pile of disposables, blending in as just one of them. Ms. Johnson proceeds to unwrap the condom and pick one random tiny man (the student) to be dropped into the condom before applying it to Mr. Woodland. The rest of the onlooking students begin freaking out as they know exactly what’s just happened. Ms. Johnson and Mr. Woodland proceed to have sex and cum into the condom, all the while the other students are begging for them to stop. Ms. Johnson removes the cum filled condom and squeeze both the cum and the student into her mouth, swallowing everything without even knowing who she just swallowed. She is (maybe) later told about what happened, but by then it has already been a few hours and digestion would have already begun. It’s too late for the tiny student.
Ms. Johnson takes Mr. Woodland to the city for a romantic dinner. There he learns all about tiny men and Ms. Johnson’s sex ed class. Portray Mr. Woodland as easily swayed by beautiful women.
Tiny Games: Chapter from Troy’s perspective. Every weekend Ms. Johnson has tiny games at her house. The loser gets to go to school with her on Monday morning where she drops him off in the girls changeroom, never to be heard of again (don’t need to expand on because readers can imply from changeroom chapter). The tinies don’t know what day of the week it is but they can guess based on Ms. Johnson’s schedule and a 7 day pattern. Start a chapter with Ms. Johnson telling her tinies to do something while she’s at school and they better have it finished by the time she gets home or else. When she does get home she jokes with them revealing she was only kidding (sometimes she is being serious though).










Crunchy crunchy


Fill a cushion with tiny men to sit on

Scene where Candice and one of the boys’ friends (who is a disposable) gets stuffed into a living cushion and sat on. Brayden freaks out because in that moment he realizes he loves Candice. Calvin is the reason Candice ends up in that situation (payback)

Near the end of the story, Candice does something to piss Jaimey off so she gives her to Ms. Johnson to be used during the sex demonstration. Brayden has to watch, hoping she doesn’t die. Brings a whole new meaning to “please don’t cum”. Sex scene with Jaimey+bf or Jaimey’s parents+Julie?

Candice and Troy? Troy tried to save her but couldn’t? Monsters. Part of the make-up and hygiene lesson? Ms. Johnson shows the disposables being crushed so the boys can start to appreciate themselves.

Men get mistaken for disposables and stuffed into a chair cushion, only to be sat on and squashed.

Tiny man on volleyball court. Perhaps the girl who steals Ryan proposes a challenge. If Ryan can survive an entire volleyball match on the opposition’s side, she’ll let him live.

Russian roulette with tinies

End Troy’s story with “who was Troy before he was shrunken”. Interesting character because he was shrunk and we can only guess at what happened between being arrested and shrinking.

“Why would anyone ever want to be shrunken down? I mean, it seems like a death sentence.” “Well let me ask you this: do you ever feel regret or disappointment when Ms. Johnson shrinks you down? I mean after the initial scariness goes away.” “Well no, but that’s Ms. Johnson. That diff-” “Exactly. That’s different because you know she’s going to love and care and take care of you with every ounce of her being. You just answered your own question Noah. Think about it, when a tiny man is partnered with the most perfect woman he can ever imagine, what does he have to lose? You wouldn’t have to go to work, you wouldn’t have to do chores, you wouldn’t have to worry about the stresses life brings. Sure, maybe she could accidentally step on you but that would devastate her more than it would you and that’s exactly the point. Your only purpose in life becoming loving her with every ounce of ‘your’ being. Just as she does with you. Isn’t that true love? There’s a deeper connection and a deeper level of trust there that any other two normal people just can’t even begin to understand. It takes a lot of trust to go every day of your life knowing that a girl hundreds of times bigger than you are will only love you, not squish you. The fact that you can touch her in ways she can’t even imagine is just a bonus.”

Someone gets sick. Sudden diarrhea with tiny in panties.

The boys shrink another male classmate who they kinda sorta know and moderately don’t really like. They put him in some perilous, unaware situations around girls. The boys do it to each other even though they know it’s dangerous. Then they feel bad when he dies.

Mrs. Hulme tacks one of Ms. Johnson’s tinies to her wall

Ms. Johnson gets wind from Alexis that Noah is actually pretty good in bed and decides to test him out herself.

Female police officer shrinks criminals (ride along with friend of Ms. Johnson).  Or Alexis’ father is a police officer and he lets her come along so she can shrink the people he arrests (daddy’s girl). They come across someone they know well who did something horrible. This is partly how Ms. Johnson stocks up on tinies for school, by lending the device to Alexis.

Mr. Woodland is in love with Ms. Johnson but she’s still in love with Todd from Chapter 1 and can’t get into Mr. Woodland. Mrs. Hulme kills him in retaliation?



Future Story Scenes:


Eating contest among friends where a kind owner of a tiny eats a disposable tiny in front of her personal tiny, scaring her personal tiny. Maybe her friend almost mistakes her personal tiny for a disposable


Dentist drops very tiny man in back of hot girl’s throat, and waits for her to swallow him unaware whole. One of Alexis’ new friends is a hygienist in training at university?


Backstage pass people at a concert get shrunk and eaten/thrown in the toilet


Tiny man in jar. Pee in jar and shake


Some shrink more or less based on their DNA. Celebs pay more for bigger/smaller men


A couple having sex on a bed that is covered with disposable tinies (maybe even a main character gets accidentley included among the disposables). “It’s like laying under a blanket while your siblings jump on top of you. Except the “blanket” is a giant butt cheek, and the “siblings” are two massive lovers ravishing each other”. Hotel


Tightrope where tiny has to cross the rope without falling into the girl’s mouth below (university party?)

Stalker gets shrunken and punished. Perhaps Alexis reveals she has her own shrinking device (was gifted it just a few days ago). Alexis’ friends insist on punishing him.

Man requests to be swallowed and pooped out (even though he’ll be dead)

Amusement park / eating contest

Big family Thanksgiving dinner at Ms. Johnson’s or Alexis house. Part of the annual fun is dropping a bunch of disposables into a pit toilet and then seeing how many are alive by the time the party is over. Everyone uses it. Grandma, moms, dads, brothers, sisters, kids.

Ms. Johnson subs at the elementary school, making the readers think she’s going to shrink them


Panty raid. Boys are hidden in panties as a prank? Boys are given a shrink ray and told (as a dare) to sneak into so and sos house to steal her panties, only rule is they can’t shrink anything except themselves.


Concert

Diaper scene

Sex in public?

Cheerleader scene where she flips into someone’s hands so she’s standing on his palms, but he has a tiny man resting on his palms, ready to be squashed by the cheerleader (the man’s enemy).

Someone shrinks a Ferrari for their tiny man to play with. Perhaps one of the disposables owned it before he was shrunken

Spinoff story where Alexis takes Noah to university with her. While there, she’s goes on a nature expedition and go backcountry camping. Alexis takes Noah on this all-girls trip.

While at university, Alexis is offered a chance to act as a “teacher” for a tiny exchange student as part of an assignment similar to Ms. Johnson’s midterm assignment. Alexis and Noah plan something naughty for the student.

Hiding friends clothes in someone’s panties and then they walk away unaware of the tiny clothes

Alexis puts Noah up high on a shelf in the changeroom so he can spy on the girls for fun. “I don’t know Alexis, the last time I was in there it didn’t go so well”. She hides him in the schools pool changeroom (women + teens) or gifted (temporarily) to a professional cheer squad (all women) since Alexis knows a few of the girls on the team, they promise to take good care of him. Future story at university?

Peeing in a tiny pool with tiny men swimming about

Alexis takes Noah to the prom. They have sex for the first time, both at normal size? After sex Alexis says, “I’ve always wondered, will a guy go down on his girl just after cumming in her?” Alexis then shrinks Noah. “How about now?” As cum is dripping out of her. Gatlin takes Rachel W to the prom. Prom tradition to shrink every boyfriend and the girlfriends team up to play games with them. MVSS has an annual tradition of doing a fall prom when the leaves are in full colour. They return to MVSS part way through university to attend prom.

Giantess interrogation techniques are used a lot by the government now (suspect shrunk and pressured by a female agent, women come across as more fierce since its not their natural role). Explain how only the worst of the worst are permanently shrunken and gifted. “The government is pretty careful about who they shrink… and especially who they give away to us”

Ms. Johnson is hired by the Canadian Military to act as an interrogator using the “methods” that she has been unknowingly developing all this time. Or she used to work for them and now they need her again.

FBI interrogation method to tape prisoner to the bowl of the women’s toilet (imagine being a prisoner transported to an FBI office with pretty women professionally dressed going about their normal day). Possibility of being flushed away (tape fails) plus the nastiness of being in a toilet all day every day. All the women in white blouses and black skirts know this is a common interrogation method so they don’t pay any attention to him. Tiny man in mouth, “tell me or I swallow”. Noah is asked to come along with Ms. Johnson to assist in the interrogating process so that the suspects feel more at ease.

Girls take turns riding penis, playing Russian roulette to see who gets cummed in. Interrogation method? First one to cum dies?

In follow up story Noah gets early acceptance to university thanks to Ms. Johnson and Alexis. He gets put in the girls dorm (floor) so he could be very close to Alexis (condition of acceptance). On arrival, they find out he has been assigned a roommate, a very attractive university girl (by complete fluke) since they don’t normally (ever) have to worry about a boy getting his own room on that floor.

Woopie cushion with tiny inside (school prank on one of the girls, unaware, not expecting it to compress very much under the little girl, then a chubby girl or big boy comes along and smushes the tiny inside, “I bet I can really make it go, no wait!”)

Bachelorette party. Honeymoon where they are gifted tiny men. Future story?

Spank a girl with a tiny in her back butt shorts pocket, squashing the tiny man.

Girl tortures a tiny man (ex?) by laying him down just in front of her butt, then she slowly rocks herself forward to steamroll the man crushing his legs first under her bony tight butt

Tiny men in long jump sand pit (girls lands on them with her butt). University athletics. Beach volleyball. Land with your butt.

Take tiny on date. Boy is unaware of the girls tiny man. Sadie movie date?

Hospital scene?

Challenge: Friend inside pussy. If you can have sex for 20 minutes and a) not crush him and b) not cum/drown him, he’s free to go

Bet that loser has to eat her tiny man. Big university competition: Girls spend a lot of time training (and bonding with) a tiny man every year to compete in a race for a lot of money. But the losers of the race must eat their tiny man (who they’ve come to like) just like minnow racing.

Couple has sex on a toilet with a tiny man in the bowl (not theirs)

Musical chairs but with panties or butt crushing tinies

Sew tiny man into panties

Walking around in hockey skates


Alora-Rose is Noah’s unexpected roommate at university (paired with Noah). 4th year student? Rez don? Doesn’t know she’s being paired with Noah until they meet. Unaware scene when Alora-Rose first enters the room (Noah had already been moved in by Alexis, not expecting someone else to come by, they thought he was going to have the room to himself. Noah had put his tiny bed on the normal bed, Alora-Rose sits on it (note sheer size difference between he and Alora-Rose, she just squashed it like nothing). Alexis built a small tunnel just for Noah so he can travel room to room (tunnel under the door, out into hallway, under other door or through wall). Alexis one day hears Alora-Rose moaning from pleasure, barges in to “save” Noah who’s perfectly fine. More to Alora-Rose’s backstory than just a university student (experienced tiny man research person, mother important, …). Scene where Alora-Rose finds a tiny man inside the rez’s tampon/pad waste bin in the floor’s bathroom (they were used as tampons?). Rival university games where the girls try to steal each other’s tiny men. University games like how NSDU has minnow races. All the girls on Noah’s floors are aware of tiny Noah so Noah is able to use the bathroom without fear of them mistaking him for a disposable, they built a small ladder at Ms. Johnson’s suggestion up to the toilet, sometimes visiting girls don’t know who he is. One day a university bf/gf finds tiny Noah (girl finds him in the bathroom, maybe one who actually does live on Noah’s floor and knows him), gets a naughty look on her face, and takes him back to her room to have sex with him (and her bf?).

Scene where woman tosses tiny man in garbage can, then a little while later tosses in a bunch of other garbage (which the onlooker notes would’ve fell right on the tiny man).

Government is run by a beautiful princess (someone gets caught up as her disposable?). Princess visits the university? “My Lady”


Beach scene in other country (girls volleyball tournament?) where tinies there can live peacefully with normal people. It is forbidden to kidnap tinies off the streets. There is no penalty for “accidentally” squishing them though since it happens fairly regularly. Girls pick on tinies at the beach, “this is my spot now”

Rachel Hulme lines up all her tiny boys and brings Bowyn into the room to pick whichever one she likes. Rachel promises that if the man is “still with them” tomorrow morning, she’ll teach Bowyn how to care for him and he can be her personal tiny man. Rachel tells this to Alexis and demands a trade.

Tiny man mistaken as disposable, inserted into vagina before a tampon is inserted. Slowly drowned in her blood. Horrible way to die.

Follow up story: Tiny Noah gets taken by the university cheer/dance team. Contrast violent changeroom scene with this very gentle sexual chapter. These are full blown teenage/young women opposed to just the high school girls he experienced last time.

Girls walk into bathroom stall blindfolded and have to do their business. Only one stall has a tiny. University initiation

Scientists accidentally grew a woman to extreme proportions (250 feet/wind turbine) during their testing and couldn’t reverse it. They vowed never to do it again. The woman now lives in a remote part of the world in secrecy (agreed to by all governments). Who cleans out her toilet.

Trip to Japan/China where the girl shows off the fancy toilets (bubbling, sprays, etc)

Girls pass a bottle with a tiny man inside (they’re unaware of him) around as they each take a sip. Eventually one of them swallows him? Party?

Two friends have a competition to see who can keep their tiny man alive the longest. They each put on a diaper with a waist band that lets each other know if they have ever taken it off. But each diaper also includes their respective tiny men. Naturally, urine will eventually spill out once full but poop will crush and suffocate a tiny prisoner if he happens to be below her anus… and they are as per the rules. Diaper scene where a group of girls play a game where they put a tiny man inside their diaper and are only allowed to take it off to pee. Whoever can keep their tiny man alive longest (pooping with crush/suffocate him) gets to keep him. Anyone who poops (even a little or accidentally) has to immediately swallow their man. Game between Ms. Johnson and her friends using a past student at the nightclub? They use laxatives to speed up the process and make things more difficult for them.

Game where one boy lays face-up in the middle of a circle of girls. The girls (a dozen or so) each take turns lowering themselves down onto the boy’s dick, almost like a russian roulette game, where they keep going around the circle until the boy cums. After the third round through them, the boy fixates on one girl who he finds the cutest and who feels the best when he’s inside her. He tries to save himself so he’ll cum inside that girl but he ends up feeling the moment of no return setting in one girl too early. He strains himself not to reveal he’s about to cum so that when the hot girl just barely touches the boy, he explodes inside of her as she’s lowering herself down. Happens at the night club?

Ms. Johnson and/or Alexis get shrunk

Woman puts tiny man in more and more dangerous situations. But the more dangerous it is, the better the reward if he survives. Like a game.

Woman who accepts payment in exchange for shrinking someone on purpose. The agreement that is made is the tiny man will be killed no matter what after being shrunken. The boys pay the woman out of curiosity? One dies?

Girl discovers tinies in her home. She hates tinies.

Game of hide and seek between sadistic girls. Last man standing doesn’t get eaten. Those who are found do get eaten.
Someone tries to mail their tiny man but doesn’t leave a note in the package. Girl was waiting for something (fart absorber, reuseable tampon, etc) and thinks the man is it. “Wow, they sure have come a long way.” Mail arrives to one of the girls during a sleepover? The girls treat him as a full blown disposable since he came in the mail.

Girl straps a tiny man to the heel of her high heels but his legs are still kind of floppy so he worries with every step she takes that she is going to crush his limbs by accident. She does.

Girl builds model city for school and after it’s marked she shrinks someone, puts them inside the city, and she and her friends pretend that they’re 2000 feet tall.

Scene where Alexis’ friends hide Noah in a pair of someone’s panties and Alexis has to try and retrieve him without tipping off the girl (who she doesn’t know very well).  Prank where they drop a tiny man down someone’s butt crack and while she’s fidgeting to get him out, he slips further down to under her butt cheek, then she squishes him.

Forest tribe/in-house village of disposables who have escaped their owners

Ideas Still In Progress:


The night Ms. Johnson has sex with Mr. Woodland is the night Ms. Johnson has a tiny student over (Mr. Woodland shows up unexpectedly). Ms. Johnson shoves the student into a hiding place, the student later escapes after not knowing what happened, and he gets caught up in Ms. Johnson’s sex. Or this idea could take place during Ms. Johnson class on real sex.


The boys question more and more how fair disposables are treated. By the end of the story, they realize that’s just the world they live in, how careful they need to be in not breaking the law, and how life would actually be pretty good as a personal tiny man opposed to life as a disposable (as seen after living with Alexis). It’s worth seeking out the perfect woman


Gatlin escapes the changeroom scene by the skin of his teeth. Sets up a rivalry with Calvin, where Calvin repeatedly tries to kill Gatlin (or just one of Noah’s friends) so Noah can feel his pain. Eventually Calvin succeeds which infuriates Noah and Alexis. Alexis retaliates and Calvin suffers a cruel death (caught up in Ms. Johnson’s sex?) Calvin was just putting on a show for Allison so she didn’t kill him.


Ms. Johnson unawarely swallows a tiny in her sleep. Tiny crawls over her lips, she briefly opens her mouth in her sleep, tiny can’t get out, eventually she swallows.

A team of women are putting together a movie that is sure to be a blockbuster hit. The premise is that a teenage babysitter is looking after someone’s son while the parents are gone, but things quickly escalate when the babysitter invites a large group of her friends over to party. Eventually the girls start shrinking the boys and playing cruel games with them while the son watches on. The authenticity comes from the fact that when they shrink the boys, they actually shrink the boys and then dispose of them. This way they’re guaranteed to get realistic acting. Cheaper to replace the “actors” than it is to pay their medical bills to heal them. Scene where Bella and friend are lesbian kissing and one of them swallows a man.

Giant man uses a shrunken woman as a living condom (ie. inserts his penis that is as big as her) with his wife. Not actually possible, but maybe for the sake of the story? Clearly the shrunken woman won’t survive. Explodes when the man cums?

Girl pretends to crush someone valuable but then it turns out it was just a disposable. Sit crunch

Someone thinks it would be fun to leave their shrunken friend in the room of a hotel which they know will soon be home to a pretty celeb. They’re only staying for one night, but will he survive?

Stuck in gum (just to hold him in place temporarily)

Parent-teacher night

While in vagina, tiny man can feel another tiny man through the wall, in the anus.

Chemical creation that disables tiny men from being able to regrow for a certain amount of time.

Foreign exchange student. Elli? Takes a tiny man home with her, never to be seen from again… unless she gets her own spinoff story in which the tiny man is introduced to a brave new culture.

Modify the story’s timeline slightly so that people (namely celebs) we know can be incorporated into the story? For example, imagine the tiny boys going to a meet and greet with Elizabeth Olsen or Gal Gadot using a student as toilet paper at the nightclub. Ms. Johnson vs a celeb. Jennifer Lawrence is the actress on the vore movie?

The boys find themselves on someone’s set where they make porn videos on torturing and killing tiny people

Baking with tiny men. Beating icing and tiny falls in and gets shredded. Just like red food colouring.

In a world with a giantess who eats people, families of victims are allowed to sift through her giant poop to see if they can find the remains of their friends and loved ones. Rarely does anyone find recognizable remains, let alone someone who survived. It’s usually impossible to confirm people who were swallowed since DNA is hard to trace once they’ve been digested.

Giantess forces tinies to crawl under her butt so she can steamroll them

Ms. Johnson has a chair with tiny men lashed together to form the seat (like a mesh) and a cushion with tinies stuffed inside that she uses for working at her desk. Most tinies don’t survive her weight unless they’re in the right place at the right time. Late in the story Brayden sees Candice being taken to the cushion (she’s waiting in the group designated for the next round, like a group of prisoners ready for the death penalty). Brayden decides to infiltrate the group in hopes of helping Candice escape. They don’t and Ms. Johnson unawarely crushes both of them. Perhaps the cushion is partially transparent so everyone can see what’s happening. Think video of woman crushing bag of crickets and the chaos inside (that just fuels Ms. Johnson).

Tiny man is lost in the middle of a beach (basically a desert to him). Lost at the end of the day so the weather starts to cool off fairly soon. Has to spend the entire night alone in the barren wasteland (there is literal waste). He wanders until he can’t wander anymore and by that point he’s so disoriented. As the sun begins to rise, he can only lay there, accepting his certain fate… until he hears female voices yelling in the distance. They’re clothed in sport bikinis and are here to play volleyball. He’s wandered into the volleyball court. Two options: one is he’s unawarely stepped on while they play, other is he’s somehow found by Alexis and taken home to be revived. Jealous Noah. Takes place during winter retreat and the tiny man is brought back to Canada, having never before left his home in the Bahamas(?)

Giantess filing nails above tiny man, forcing him to eat the filing dust

Noah finds Alexis’ diary.

Alexis is waiting outside the detention room to make sure the boys are ok

There is a factory breeding tiny people? Very inhumane. Setting up the next generation of tinies

Someone breaks into Ms. Johnson’s home, not knowing she can shrink them

Normal man (with normal wife) shows off his dick to a tiny man (disposable). Then they tape the tiny man to the edge of a table and the man slams his dick down onto the man, slowly crushing him to death. Each hit breaking a few ribs and eventually crushing him entirely. Someone watches. One of the students is the one under the dick? Jaimey’s boyfriend, the school bully?

Someone shrinks themself to take a “vacation” in a tiny model city. Some girls come along and terrorize the city, not knowing there’s someone in there.

Could write a story about a father or brother who was convicted of a crime and sent to be a disposable but ends up in the same town that his family lives in. Near the end of the story one of the boys is mistakenly labelled as a disposable and shipped to Rachel Hulme’s house where he is killed in her fun (or shipped to a celeb’s house, or somewhere known for killing tinies).


Barefoot driving with a tiny on the throttle pedal. Can feel his boner if barefoot.


Drowning in breast pump


Making tiny man earrings using an S-hook with sharp ends on either side, one to pierce the ear, another to piece the tiny man (foot).

But what really fueled the development of this story was the question of, “what if we would be better off staying at that more manageable population?” So with a population that is still relatively large, but not out of control, perhaps there would be some flexibility to “pick and choose” a little. Shed the dead weights. And really, this is the interesting “what if” question we’re building towards. What is the cost of this world and is it worth it? Even if you took away all the sexual stuff and purely wrote this as a fiction novel, I think there are some pretty interesting ethical ideas that you could explore. One other thing that fueled the story is my love for nature and nature shows. It absolutely blows my mind how fast nature can take over once humans have used and disposed of an area. So I also asked the question of, how low would our population need to go to let nature rebuild itself and live a much more sustainable lifestyle? I don’t have an answer to that but it’s something that’s definitely buried deep inside the plot of the story.

Punishment idea: Tinies are brought to a public washroom where they are tossed into the bowl with no escape and told that if they can survive for 15 minutes, she’ll come rescue them. But whatever happens in those 15 minutes, happens. No intervening.

Being forced to choose who to be eaten by. Can’t choose “nobody”

Game of chess played with tiny men as the pieces.  Each time an opponent captures a piece, she eats him.

Giantess plays police

Shrunken man is forced to clean the remains of his friend off someone’s shoe

Spinoff story of Little Learning set in the future where certain tiny men are given basic rights and privileges such as designated tiny workout areas in a gym.

Meadowood, Eaglewood, Eaglestone - Cool name for a place?

Another teacher uses one of the students (tiny or not) for forced sex

End Notes:

The end.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9922