Jacqueline's Revenge by DiCassano
Summary:

Jacqueline plans a rather violent revenge

 


Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Humiliation, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 5533 Read: 15279 Published: December 04 2020 Updated: December 05 2020
Story Notes:

* Notes: This story is part of another story, which I hope will be published in literotica. Here add the giant part to put it on this site. Greetings.

1. Chapter 1 Cruelty by DiCassano

2. Chapter 2 Sexuality by DiCassano

3. Chapter 3 Changes by DiCassano

4. Chapter 4 Punishment by DiCassano

5. Chapter 5 Betrayal by DiCassano

Chapter 1 Cruelty by DiCassano
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jacqueline was about to turn 40, she was a beautiful brunette of 5 ft 1⁄2 in and of measurements 36D-24-34, her whole body was natural and not operated.

One night Jacqueline was disappointed but not surprised to learn that her husband had been unfaithful to a younger woman and the worst part was that her husband was arrested in the city where he worked, which was 1,320 kilometers from their home. Anthony was accused of being a member of a prostitution ring, where they earned money at the expense of poor women who bribed to work in the sex trade. Anthony worked in the mining industry in the north of the country and was absent for 15 days and at other times he was 30 days. Anthony mentioned that he worked a lot, that was true, but when he was absent for 30 days, that was when he related to prostitutes in the north of the country. Anthony was heading to the airport to return to his city, but there he was intercepted by the investigative police of the country who detained him. The news had a national impact, it appeared on all television channels.

The events occurred in one night in a cabaret called ‘Club Passapoga’. A prostitute had been assaulted to death by a gang member at the VIP club. Another 18-year-old foreign girl was drugged and forced to have sex with Anthony. They made the mistake of setting her free and she was the one who filed the complaint for the fall of the organization. The police had been investigating the events for some time. Anthony would be formalized and sentenced to 40 years in jail, with all that time he would rot in jail since he was 53 years old. They gave her the option to call Jacqueline, she answered and Anthony said:

- 'Jacquie' my love, excuse me, I was deceived by these sons of bitches, I am not related to them please I am very desperate, I will never be able to see you again, please I hope you visit me sometime, you are my beloved wife I need you here, I'm going to go crazy being so far from you. They will send you my credit cards for you, take my money for your expenses my love

Jacqueline was furious, she did not feel any pity for her husband and only mentioned:

- We'll see you soon Anthony, don't worry.

At that moment she cut the call. Jacqueline was a working woman and like every woman she dreamed of her own home and having children, that was what she wanted and longed for too much. They tried for a long time, many years and never had a baby. Anthony always held a grudge against him for that, which led to many fights in their long marriage. Anthony blamed Jacqueline for never going to a specialist to see why they couldn't have children. Jacqueline learned that the problem was Anthony he was the one who couldn't have children.

Jacqueline dusted off an old ottoman and opened it. Inside was a lamp that looked very old. Jacqueline rubbed the lamp and chuckled about her ability to "grant you three wishes."

Her first wish was to be divorced immediately and for all assets to be in her name. In the country, divorcing a prisoner is very difficult, due to the process to be followed, and getting Anthony's signature would be impossible. First wish conceived.

Her second wish was to shrink Anthony and her entire family and any family descendants who were related to Anthony. And I also mention all the people who had an appreciation for her now ex-husband

Her third wish was that all these people were inhabitants of a city and that they believe that it was a new chance of life for all. But the most important thing was that the city was located in her closet.

Anthony was sleeping in his cell. A police officer violently woke him up with blows and he was taken from prison to a car where he lost consciousness due to the blows caused.

Little by little he woke up and did not know where he was. The house was very big and beautiful. He looked around and there was the woman with whom he had been unfaithful in the north of the country, her name was Christine. Then he stuck his head out the window and realized he was in a mega city. The day was beautiful it was sunny. Anthony did not understand anything, Christine mentioned to him that he had been released from prison and had a new lease on life. Anthony, surprised, asked about Jacqueline and Christine told him that she had committed suicide. Anthony was very confused. Christine took him for a walk around the new city. Mega buildings, shopping centers, banks, recreational parks, bars, cinemas, television channels, newspapers and even a mayor had the city. On the way, Anthony met his best friends with whom they celebrated until they were drunk. Thus they continued their new life in the city.

Jacqueline saw that her bank account had a lot of money and at the same time received a letter informing her that the house was in her name. She was excited, everything was going to improve for her. At night he watched the city through a hole in his closet. She had the bearing of a mega titan for the inhabitants of the city. She was devising her perfect plan to attack the city. She gave a mocking laugh, as the citizens thought they were in a real city.

Two months passed and Jacqueline decided it was time to attack the city. She felt like God because when she closed the closet door it got dark. And when she opened it it was daytime. It was Saturday, but it wasn't a normal day, it was Anthony's birthday. I run to the closet. The citizens felt a strong earthquake, nobody understood anything. Anthony was with his entire family gathered in a city park sharing a barbecue on his 54th birthday when he saw a mega titan arrive in town. And he saw Jacqueline's gigantic face.

Jacqueline began to walk through the city, thus began her path of destruction, people were crushed like mush by her gigantic feet. The tallest building in the city was sucked by her, as if it were a penis she sucked it and swallowed a hundred people who were in the 60-story building. Nobody had a chance to leave.

She approached the crowd and grabbed a handful of thousands of people, it was a lot of people. Jacqueline filled her mouth and swallowed people alive in her mouth and looked down. Jacqueline knelt down and placed her face right behind the people who were ripping off in fear. Then she stuck out her long tongue and took another bite out of a thousand people. Her tongue was picking up thousands of people fleeing through the streets. She filled her tongue 3 times with thousands of people. They all looked like ants on her tongue. They were all heading for her crowded stomach. With her gigantic hand she took out a piece of the city and raised it up to put it in front of her eyes, it was a 10-block radius with buildings, houses and even a hospital. Jacqueline opened her giant mouth full of saliva and ate them all. Her mouth was hell. Terrifying screams were heard. But the most terrifying thing was for the people who tried to survive in their stomach the acids of the giant. No one could survive as buildings fell on the people who were in the stomach. The giant's target was in an underground shelter built by a mad old man. The old man was the only one who suspected that something strange was in the city, he used to take walks in the park and one day he collided with an invisible wall and could not continue with his route. As a result, he built an underground shelter in a well in the park. He was called the old mole.

Jacqueline was destroying the city she kept eating and crushing everyone. It was all massive destruction. She found the delicious ones and couldn't stop swallowing them. But she was angry and started screaming Anthony's name. I grab a handful of people and look at them one by one. Her ex-husband was missing. She put them in her mouth, but this time she decided to chew them all. The screams of the people inside her mouth were of despair and fear, but they did not last long. Her saliva was red now. A small citizen waved his arms trying to attract the attention of the giant. And he got it. Jacqueline took it and held it to her ear to tell her the message.

The little man mentioned: - Anthony is under a well in the park with his whole family.

Jacqueline spared the man and put him in a green building. Then she took a look at the park and found the well, there was a rope tied to go down to the shelter built by the old man. With just one finger she pulled out the well and immediately saw Anthony and her family. Jacqueline brought her huge face close and opened her mouth full of red saliva. Her revenge was near. With her huge tongue she grabbed her dearest ones, Christine, her best friends, her cousins, her uncles and finally her parents. Anthony was screaming he was desperate. Jacqueline chewed them all up, smashed them in her own face. Jacqueline opened her mouth and Anthony saw the family torn apart and swallowed by Jacqueline. Her evil plan was to kill Anthony's entire family and leave her alive to continue making her life hell.

End Notes:

Jacqueline put Anthony in the palm of her hand and imprisoned him in a box with other people. He left very few survivors in the city.

Chapter 2 Sexuality by DiCassano
Author's Notes:

Jacqueline takes a step towards lust

Diego was a young man just turned 23, he wasn't that tall, 5 ft 5 in, but he had a toned body with lots of muscles. Diego was Jacqueline's neighbor and long before Anthony was arrested, Diego was helping Jacqueline with the purchases or things she needed for her home. Jacqueline found Diego very nice, also nice and most importantly. She found it cute. He didn't care about the age difference, she was 17 years older than him. Diego thought the same as Jacqueline, it was his fantasy to catch her. Every young man wants to fuck an older woman sometime.

Jacqueline knew Diego very well, she knew he was single and since it was his birthday she decided to give him a very special gift. Diego was always attentive to her in exchange for nothing and decided to compensate him for his good deeds. She would give herself to him that night. Before Diego arrived, Jacqueline decided to put the box where Anthony and her companions were near their bed so they could see the action that was to come.

They were smoking a 'California Orange' blunt, having a few shots of Bacardi Raspberry with 7up. Diego's favorite. Then Jacqueline invited Diego to her room, who smiled and put his arm around her.

The prisoners in the box felt much movement. They were surprised to see the figure of the mega titan in which Diego appeared to them. Anthony was angry, yelling to see his ex-wife with a young man.

Without thinking in her room Jacqueline rests her head on his shoulder and leans closer to him. I don't know what made him do it, but for some reason, he looked at Diego and before she could stop him, he covered his lips with hers. She felt her whole body start to tingle. I don't know how long they were kissing. She looked at Diego and he smiled at her and then lowered his soft, warm lips to hers again. Their tongues were in each other's mouths and they both slid their hands exploring each other's body. Jacqueline had never been kissed like this.

Diego dropped his pants and left his cock in full view of Jacqueline, when she sucked him for the first time she salivated. Kneeling in front of him, Jacqueline held the large penis and began to gently massage it. She picked it up, took one of the big heavy hairy balls into her mouth and began to suck and lick it lovingly. The prisoners were impressed with the size of the penis for them it was something monstrous seen from below. Diego was cocky and arrogant, it might not seem like it, but when he saw this mature beauty sucking his big penis, he felt that way. She had told him before that she had never seen a penis that size, that it was much, much bigger than her stupid fertile ex-husband. Some prisoners cruelly mocked Anthony. After licking the balls, Jacqueline kissed the venous shaft until she reached the head where she kissed him savoring the masculine pre-seminal fluid. Then she swallowed it in her mouth and devoured it hungry like a whore. She sucked him off and purposely dropped some cum to fall into the prisoner box and swallowed the remaining cum this big cock produced.

Jacqueline and Diego were facing each other. She jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist, straddling him. He grabs her by the thighs to hold her and penetrate her, Diego felt powerful he did not need a wall to fuck Jacqueline more comfortably. Only the strength of your muscles. Jacqueline felt like she was in a porn movie. Diego never stopped, time and time again she went up and down on her huge cock. The position meant that her pelvis is pressed against her clitoris while he is inside her for additional stimulation. I was in paradise. Diego fucked her very violently. Jacqueline screamed and moaned very loudly, it was a concert of moans. She was dripping fluids and everyone was falling into the prisoner box, it was a rain because Diego was holding her up and just below were the little prisoners.

Breathing fast, Jacqueline was lost. She wanted to cry at the obscenity of her vagina being invaded by such a huge penis, but she also felt happy, very happy. A feeling she had never experienced with her husband. She believed that her vagina will never recover from the blows it was receiving. A thought crossed her mind that made her smile for a second between the groans of pain, the tears of joy and the desires of lust. She thought that after this fucking, her pussy would be so big no man could satisfy her. In a delusional state, Jacqueline closed her eyes and kept repeating the words "Fuck me" while grabbing Diego by his broad muscular shoulders as support she turned into a true animal. Grabbing her by her slender hips, he began to thrust his massive, swollen, rock-hard cock into her sacred socket. She penetrated Jacqueline's pussy so fast from side to side. Her breasts were moving like crazy, flying in the air with each penetration. Each penetration of Diego's long heavenly cock reached Jacqueline's uterus. She was biting her lip and her thighs were covered with the juices from her fucking. Jacqueline lost count of how many orgasms she had had in the last 45 minutes. She wasn't thinking. I couldn't think if I wanted to. All of her mental power was being hit by Diego's strong cock. He put her in a doggy position and continued to fuck her fast, he approached her ear and said:

- I'm going to make you mine, Jacqueline, I want you just for myself, I'll take care of you, I'm never going to stop fucking you, you need a real man. I'll be your man

Jacqueline upon hearing this, she compared two males and chose the strongest alpha male Diego to mate with. Pure Theory of Animal Lust. She felt she needed to serve him. She wanted to do anything to please him, to make him enjoy her body as much as he wanted. Jacqueline felt that for such a strong, virile and handsome man, Diego had the right to fuck her all day. In each thrust, Jacqueline made a sound: "unh, unh mmmm, unh, ahhhhh, ah, oohhh, ooooo, my pussy ..." "I am your wife Diegoooooo, I am divorced, aaaah, aah, oooh, I belong to you, Come live with me my man. ”Jacqueline screamed as her legs were in the air and Diego's big penis went in and out of her pussy. She begged the young man to fuck her hard to make her hard with his penis. She told him to do it. she adored. She loved him more than useless Anthony. The sheets reeked of semen and vaginal fluids while Diego emptied his heavy hairy balls many times into Jacqueline's uterus. After mega sex the new couple decided to sleep.

Anthony was totally humiliated, he shed several tears of helplessness and was covered by Jacqueline's vaginal fluids. He could not believe that his old wife gave herself to Diego like that. Anthony was violently beaten while the mega titans couple fucked as the prisoners blamed him for everything they were going through. In a corner he was thrown quite injured, he wanted to die at that moment, to his bad luck his punishment was still unfinished. After a while Jacqueline woke up and got up to the bathroom, grabbed the prisoner box and took it with her. In the bathroom she locked herself in and opened the box and looked at the hundred stinky prisoners and Anthony beaten in a corner. She laughed but then mentioned that the only one who can hit Anthony is her. She turned on the shower faucet and began to fill the box with water, she was going to drown them all. Anthony woke up and Jacqueline reached out her hand and took it out of the box and put it in her underwear and saw how some prisoners tried to swim to save themselves. But Jacqueline took the box and took a sip of water with the hundred people, so she drank them all and Anthony was the only one alive.

Jacqueline said, "This isn't over here fucking shit."

End Notes:

The torture was still not enough, Jacqueline wanted to keep raising the bar

Chapter 3 Changes by DiCassano

Jacqueline entered the city and the frightened citizens who survived the destruction thought that this would be the end of their lives. The mega giantess gave the announcement that the city would be called 'Jacquie-Ville' where she was the goddess. In that instant she returned Anthony to the city, where the citizens who survived the attack hated and insulted her because all events were her fault. He couldn't go out into the street, they spit on him and beat him. The city magically populated with new people. She decided that the little citizens deserved a quiet time in their lives.

6 months passed. Jacqueline continued her love affair with Diego. The two of them were working and despite that they fucked every day. She was in her prime. Jacqueline had in mind to present Diego as a God to the city and also to meet the asshole Anthony for her final punishment. One night they decided to open the closet door so that on the horizon of ‘Jacquie-Ville’ they could see 2 mega titans having an evening of sex.

Diego and Jacqueline were in their double bed. She stuck her tongue out and climbed on top of Diego. Diego loved to play with his tongue before kisses and during kisses, he got too excited and the erection was already showing. Jacqueline slowly took Diego's cock and inserted it into her vagina, when it was all inside, she got comfortable and looked at Diego

"Now the real shit begins." She said

"Jacqueline what ...?" Diego tried to ask, but she slapped him twice.

"Shut up, young man, now it's my turn."

The beautiful mature began to slowly turn and lift her pelvis up and down, riding the young man stronger and faster. The springs of the bed protested under stress as the carved wooden headboard slammed into the wall. A strong earthquake shook the city. Jacqueline was screaming like a banshee, she had transformed into a dominant alpha bitch that self-confident guys like Diego couldn't handle. Her inner whore unleashed. Thousands of glass in various buildings were destroyed by Jacqueline's screams. Diego was groaning trying to control Jacqueline's pace, but to no avail, his resistance that all men his age had begun to fade.

Jacqueline rode Diego mercilessly, making her moan, like never before, her huge orbs bouncing; his hair was a mess, his well-toned and fit body gleamed with sweat. I was witnessing a goddess of sex. Diego grabbed Jacqueline's huge round breasts and began to squeeze them. She couldn't do much more as Jacqueline rode her strong, even stronger, much stronger, too strong and suddenly a loud "Bang" filled the room as the bed broke. Jacqueline continued to ride the young man as if it were not tomorrow. No one in the small town could sleep, Jacqueline's screams and moans sounded throughout the town. Some buildings were destroyed by the earthquake, other buildings began to burn, the city was in chaos.

Diego was ecstatic and very excited. He didn't care that his bed was broken. Diego put his wife on all fours, her thighs wide apart and a deep groan from her chest. Behind her, like a king, like a stallion, the muscular stallion, like a real man Diego was riding her like a horse rides a mare, like a bull begets a cow. Diego, the alpha male of the house, was aggressively fucking Jacqueline's pussy with a big long cock. He held her with his breasts while he rode her and fucked her. He picked up speed and Jacqueline begged and yelled at him to keep fucking her harder. Diego kept increasing the speed and like animals, their bodies stirred in a sexual frenzy until Diego roared like a bull, the light shining on his beautiful pecs, biceps and abs. His big balls trembled as his cock swelled inside his wife's fertile uterus and deposited his seed deep within her pussy. Everyone in 'Jacquie-Ville' witnessed the show, no one could sleep. Diego retired to the bathroom and Jacqueline took advantage of her moment. She approached the city and all the little citizens began to run for their lives. Jacqueline got on her knees and opened her mouth, stuck out her huge tongue, and started dragging thousands of people by her tongue. She loved doing that. I hope her mouth filled with people and she swallowed them. Anthony survived the chaos of the city and the attack of the giantess.

Jacqueline became pregnant in her 40s. The idea of r03;r03;killing Anthony was out of the question, he wanted to torment the idiot since he was going to have twins. She remembered all the teasing and yelling she received from Anthony. She remembered Anthony's voice telling her that she was the problem. Now she was laughing because with her new man her mega titan Diego had given her not only 1 but her first 2 children at the point of sex every day something that the piece of shit Anthony could never have done.

Jacqueline's belly began to grow and she could no longer hide her pregnancy. Diego was at work and Jacqueline was on her days off due to her pregnancy. Jacqueline looked huge with her belly, her body expanded almost a giga size for the little ones looking at her. She approached the city and exclaimed:

- My dear little ones, I will be direct and brief, give me Anthony or everyone will die this instant. If they deliver it, I won't be coming back. Everyone was stunned by the giant's statement.

A brief moment passed and Anthony was thrown to the ground from a truck. She put it in the palm of her hand and took it out of town. Everyone in ‘Jacquie-Ville’ celebrated, there was a carnival to celebrate the peace treaty with Jacqueline.

Jacqueline went to her double bed and was left alone in her underwear. She gave Anthony a brief walk on her huge breasts and then on her belly and moved him up and down so that he could feel their babies.

Jacqueline: - Do you feel them? Do you think it's just a baby? It's not 1, it's 2, I'm expecting some beautiful twins. My twins are going to be born very healthy. Look how they kick you. You were the sterile fucking problem all these years blaming me for not having and giving birth to your children and now I am very happy to have Diego's children, he is a man and you are only a waste Anthony, my babies are not born yet and they already hate you.

Anthony was in shock, the kicks of the twins were very strong and Jacqueline moved him around so that they were kicking him for a long time, he looked like a toy and she decided to lower her hand and introduce Anthony into her gigantic pussy. Diego entered the room and saw Jacqueline masturbating and immediately under his pants and went to him. Jacqueline had not noticed that her man had arrived and she saw him approaching her with his large penis in the air.

Diego said: My love you are a pervert, look how I catch you, you made me horny now I will give more energy to the babies.

Jacqueline: Fuck me right now Diego, I need to feel your cock inside me

To be continue. . .

End Notes:

countdown

Chapter 4 Punishment by DiCassano
Author's Notes:

A great thinker said:

Does not pass. Until it happens to you

Jacqueline increasingly pushed Anthony to the end of her huge pussy. Diego inserted all his cock and began to fuck her violently, in the ‘Daft-Punk’ style as Diego said ‘Harder Better Faster Stronger’ each sex was better than the last and this time it was special since they had not done it for a while. Diego felt something strange in his wife's gigantic pussy, perhaps it was the time without having sex. He found Jacqueline's pussy was half tight, the sensation of putting all his cock into her was different but Diego did not care and he continued with his rhythm at an incredible level. Very violent. Diego on top of her was a machine. I couldn't believe his resistance. After an hour of straight fucking, she hadn't slowed down and his cock is still filling her pussy to the brim to the point that she felt the head of his cock hitting her babes.

Anthony was in hell in a cave that was too damp and a little smelly. Diego's big cock kept hitting him and spinning him around a lot, he didn't want to breathe and he didn't want to see anything, it tormented him to see a young man's penis hit him and make him cry. Anthony was with his eyes closed, he did not know how long he had been there, he just wanted to die and he did not care about everything he ever wanted in life, he was dead. His family was dead, his best friends were dead, his marriage was dead and he lost all his money to Jacqueline, he would not have a dignified burial and no one would come to see or remember him. When Diego released his load, Anthony was knocked unconscious and drowned with his liquid deep in Jacqueline's pussy.

Jacqueline inserted her fingers into her wet pussy to see the state of the useless Anthony that was covered in cum and she cleaned it with her tongue and introduced it into her mouth. Anthony felt Jacqueline's voice saying, "How nice." Anthony started screaming. Jacqueline knew he was alive and threw herself on Diego, at all times she avoided swallowing Anthony and she proceeded to suck her man's huge cock, the love of her life as Jacqueline said to her. The suffering for Anthony was different, no longer she was hit on a cock, now she was asserting herself on Diego's cock to avoid being swallowed by Jacqueline, moving her mouth like a cock expert, up and down and always occupying her long tongue. Diego was with his head back, he loved his wife's blowjobs. He was so relaxed that he got to light a 'Jach Herer' blunt while Jacqueline sucked his cock. Diego was totally in love with his wife, the mother of his future children. Jacqueline opened her mouth, Anthony was on her tongue. Diego walks over and blows the smoke from what he was smoking into her mouth, only to annoy her that Jacqueline didn't smoke to take care of her pregnancy. The 'Jack Herer' smoke went straight to Anthony and made him dizzy instantly. Jacqueline started jerking off her man and told him to let her know when he was about to ejaculate. A few moments passed and he said: - Now my love, the moment has come.

Diego continued smoking without looking at what was happening. Jacqueline put Anthony on the tip of the head of Diego's cock. Jacqueline opened her mouth and through a jet of semen Anthony went straight to Jacqueline's mouth, who tasted it and cruelly chewed it like gum and swallowed it.

Jacqueline gave a mocking laugh and said silently:

- See you never. Motherfucker.

End Notes:

The end. For anthony

This has one last chapter

Chapter 5 Betrayal by DiCassano
Author's Notes:

Betrayal is a choice. Not a bug

Jacqueline had a perfect pregnancy, despite continuing to fuck with her man all the time, everything went smoothly and gave birth to beautiful twins named Kendrick and Orlando. After giving birth to twins. Jacqueline's body changed for the better according to Diego, her butt grew, she had giant breasts, her giant pussy was the best, according to Diego.

They waited 18 months to get pregnant again, as Jacqueline's personal gynecologist indicated. They wanted to have another baby as soon as possible. Everything happened again without incident and Jacqueline was expecting a girl who would be named Vanessa.

Jacqueline was calming the twins who were restless, they were crying and walking around the house. They were already 2 years old and Jacqueline was a little fed up with her children's tantrum situation. Diego was in a meeting and it would take him a while to arrive to help. Jacqueline froze, an idea had crossed her mind. I grab her children and set them on a chair outside their room.

She went into her room and went into "Jacquie-Ville." The last time people saw Jacqueline was when she was pregnant with her twins, people were confused as Jacqueline looked too big more than Giga now had a Tera Giganta appearance.

They all bowed to the goddess of their city. Jacqueline said she was going to abide by the peace treaty not to destroy, then she said 'Betrayal is a choice. Not a bug 'and she withdrew from the city.

At that moment the babies Kendrick and Orlando entered the city. Those who had a fuss calmed down and surely thought they were toys. The chaos and destruction in ‘Jacquie-Ville’ was total. Buildings broken by the blows of the babies, people crushed and much, much saliva from the pair of destructive babies. Jacqueline was watching her babies put people in their mouths and fill it with saliva and throw them away. She felt a little sorry for the people of her city, but she wanted the tranquility of her children and did not mind betraying them to achieve her goal. They destroyed most of the city and did not cause a ruckus again. Jacqueline dominated the babies and they behaved

The families, their friends, their neighbors and the people close to Jacqueline and Diego could not believe it, they were all in shock when 18 months passed and she was pregnant again. Her gynecologist said that never in her career had she seen a woman who was a mother at age 40 give birth to 4 children. Jacqueline was going to turn 44 when she gave birth to her fourth baby, who would be a girl again and who would be called Elena.

When Vanessa turned 1, the twins were around 3 years old. Jacqueline went to ‘Jacquie-Ville’ again she was pregnant, but this time no one came to her call and she only mentioned that this would be her end. The city was desolate since the attack of the babies, nobody wanted to leave, the people lived in constant fear. Earthquakes were felt when this time the 3 children of Jacqueline and Diego attacked the city. This time people were eaten by the twins and even by Vanessa. It was a massive destruction the twins ran all over the city crushing and kicking houses, buildings and cars if in the end they thought they were mere toys. Vanessa was filling people with saliva she thought they were lollipops. Until no one was left, an apocalypse was lived with the attack of the 3 small babies.

Jacqueline planned to occupy the closet and one cleaning day I vacuumed to clean. I notice people walking and a couple of houses. She mentioned: - You did not understand it seems.

I activate the vacuum cleaner and that is how the last citizens were sucked up by the machine.

Jacqueline said, "It's over at last."

End Notes:

Thanks for the visits. I hope you enjoyed

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9917