Towering Peaks Park by FrequentlyImprobable
Summary:

A college student named Mia goes on a weekend camping trip with two of her friends at Towering Peaks Park, owned by their friend Sarah. But after Mia meets the larger than life ranger, the weekend quickly becomes more of an adventure than she bargained for.

The already published chapters of this story are currently being revised and updated.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Legwear, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 10784 Read: 44938 Published: December 02 2020 Updated: December 25 2023

1. The Arrival by FrequentlyImprobable

2. Meet Sarah by FrequentlyImprobable

3. Fun at the Lake by FrequentlyImprobable

4. All Aboard the S.S. Sarah by FrequentlyImprobable

5. A Picnic and A Poacher by FrequentlyImprobable

6. Settling Down for the Night by FrequentlyImprobable

7. Enter Sarah's World by FrequentlyImprobable

8. Summitting Sarah by FrequentlyImprobable

The Arrival by FrequentlyImprobable
Author's Notes:

This chapter has been revised and updated since its original publishing. This rewritten version was published on July 27, 2022. 

A new story I’ve been working on for a little bit. This one’s gonna focus on good writing, likeable characters, and of course, plenty of fan service.

Mia sat in the backseat of the car and rested her cheek against the cool window as her eyes mindlessly darted over the enormous trees as they zipped by. She sighed and closed her eyes, trying to allow herself to get lost in the soft rock music that played on the radio. The timid college senior would’ve been perfectly content spending her spring break with nothing more than a good book, but her friends, Emily and Nick, had other plans.


The three of them were on their way to a camping trip at Towering Peaks Park, a very large property that was owned by a girl named Sarah, who Nick and Emily knew from high school. Mia had never seen or met the girl, but she’d been hearing a lot of great things about her ever since Emily and Nick decided to drag her along on this trip. She was supposedly a year or two younger than Mia, but she never went to college. Instead, she devoted all her time to her park. The idea of a young girl owning such a large area of land seemed a bit odd to Mia, but she figured Sarah probably inherited it from her parents or something.


Another anxious sigh escaped through Mia’s nose as Nick pulled up to the park gate and rolled down his window to pay the ranger inside the tollbooth. She loved camping and would’ve been looking forward to this trip under most circumstances. But she almost always flew solo, and had never gone with a stranger like Sarah before. She already struggled to talk to people at school, so the idea of trying to make friends with someone on a trip like this put her on edge.


And yet, here she was, tagging along at the wishes of her painfully persistent friends. She took a deep breath as Nick drove the car into the parking lot, and reassured herself that she was going to enjoy this. The crew got out and began to unload their gear, getting ready to hike out. The plan was to walk in the general direction of their campsite until Sarah would eventually meet up with them along the trail.


As Mia strapped on her backpack, a large sculpture in the center of the parking lot caught her eye. A pair of brass hiking books proudly stood on a concrete platform, each shoe as tall as a two-story house. The words “Welcome to Towering Peaks Park” were inscribed on the slab of concrete.


“Wow,” Mia uttered, snapping a picture as the group approached the statue. “Those boots are enormous.”


After a quick photo op, the gang of college kids set out on their trip, hiking along the biggest trail Mia had ever seen. The dirt path was as wide as a major highway, and the entire trail was surrounded by towering pine trees, each over a hundred feet tall. Their enormous roots greedily stretched out into the path as they ominously loomed overhead, making Mia feel rather small.


“So um, how is Sarah gonna meet up with us?” Mia inquired, wanting to break the silence. “Won’t she have a hard time finding us with so much trail to cover?”


“About that,” Emily sighed, turning to face her friend. “There’s something about Sarah that you should probably know ahead of time…”


Before Emily could elaborate, the sound of a light thud was heard off in the distance. Mia was about the shrug it off and tell her friend to continue, when she heard another one, this time a bit louder. The booms continued, almost rhythmically, until the ground was trembling beneath Mia’s feet. She worriedly looked toward Nick and Emily, trying to figure out what was going on, and saw them looking at something behind her, way high up. She nervously turned around and found the source of the tremors.


An enormous hiking boot swung out onto the path from between the trees, landing with a resonating thud that shook Mia to the bone. A second boot followed, taking its place next to its sister. The enormous hiking boots stopped in the middle of the trail that was barely wide enough to fit them both, standing just as tall as the boots from the brass statue.


Paralyzed with fear, Mia slowly craned her head upwards. Towering tanned legs sprouted out from the slightly worn boots, leading up to a pair of well-toned thighs and cargo shorts. Massive hands rested on shapely hips, followed by a set of perky breasts, and finally the billboard-sized face of a young girl looking down on Mia, standing far above the surrounding pine trees. Her auburn hair was pulled up in a ponytail beneath her cap. Her enormous green eyes spotted the bug sized group at her feet, and her mouth quickly formed a cheerful grin as she squatted down to get a better look at them. The giant nameplate on her uniform read Sarah.


“There you guys are!” the giantess cheerfully thundered. “I’ve been looking everywhere for you!”


End Notes:

This chapter was mostly an introduction but feel free to leave a review letting me know what you think so far. 

Meet Sarah by FrequentlyImprobable
Author's Notes:

This chapter has been revised and updated since its original publishing. This rewritten version was published on July 28, 2022. 


An introduction to our giantess, a little bit of size action, and more dialogue than I intended.

Mia’s legs trembled as she stood in the shadow of the young park ranger. The colossal young girl eagerly smiled down at her from hundreds of feet above as her powerful legs supported her enormous squatting form. Mia turned around in terror, desperately looking for support as Emily and Nick approached their friend. Emily gently put her hand on Mia’s shoulder, while Nick looked up at the giantess and smiled.


“There you are Sarah!” Nick shouted to the titan. “We were just talking about you!”


“Emily! Nick! It’s great to see you again!” The giantess boomed, then shifted her gaze to the left. “And this little darling must be Mia!”


Mia struggled to form words as Sarah’s green eyes drilled into her. She felt like an insect under the ranger’s gaze; nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.


“I’ve heard a lot about you!” Sarah continued to thunder. She slowly lowered her index finger towards Mia. “It’s so nice to meet you!”


Mia stared at the tree trunk-sized finger waiting in front of her, too paralyzed to move. She felt Emily’s hand come to rest on her shoulder once again, and give her a small reassuring pat. Taking a deep breathe, the the stunned girl willed herself to reach out and touch the slightly calloused skin. Her hand wasn’t anywhere near big enough to grip Sarah’s fingertip, but she did her best to give it some semblance of a handshake.


“Um, it’s nice to meet you too,” Mia nervously stuttered. “Nick and Emily have said a lot about you too.”


Sarah gave Mia a kind smile. She gently rubbed the tiny girl’s head with her enormous finger, ruffling her hair in the process. Mia felt strange as the soft pad pressed into her, liike she was a small animal being petted. 


“So,” Sarah asked. “Did y’all wanna go ahead and head to your campsite?”


“We were actually thinking we could show Mia around the property a bit beforehand, maybe take her to the lake,” Nick said. “Do you think you could give us a ride?”


“Of course!” Sarah happily boomed. She lowered an enormous hand onto the ground in front of the group. “Hop aboard!” Without hesitation, Nick approached Sarah’s thumb and climbed onto her palm.


“I’m sorry,” Mia said, coming out of her dazed shock as Emily guided her forward. “She’s going to carry us there in her hand?”


“It’s okay,” her friend reassured her. “I know it seems scary, but Sarah knows what she’s doing.”


The college student still couldn’t believe what was happening. Obviously Sarah was big enough to hold them, but Mia wasn’t sure how comfortable she felt literally putting her life in the hands of this giant stranger. Just as she was about to back out and try to escape back to the car, she felt Emily’s hand wrap around her’s.


“Hey, look at me,” her friend softly said. “I promise Sarah won’t hurt you.”


Mia sighed, and let her friend guide her toward the giant outstretched hand. She pressed her hands against the soft yet firm skin and, with some difficulty, hoisted herself up and fell into Sarah’s massive palm. The flesh enveloped Mia as she rolled onto the hand and collapsed into it. It felt like she was laying on a giant gym mattress. Nick helped Mia to her feet as Emily climbed in and joined them.


“Alrighty then y’all,” Sarah thundered. “We’re going up, so you hold on tight!”


Sarah’s hand ascended into the sky as she rose up to her full height, causing Mia to once again collapse into the fleshy palm. The colossus looked down to make sure everyone was okay, then, upon receiving a weary thumbs up from Mia, began her quick trek to the lake.


“So Sarah,” Nick shouted. “How’s the park been lately?”


As Nick began chatting with Sarah, Mia tried to make herself comfortable on the unusual surface. She pressed her hand against it, feeling its warmth and slight give. She was still having a hard time processing what was happening, she really was resting in the hand of an impossibly giant girl who was carrying her around like a toy. Emily crawled over and sat down by Mia’s side.


“So,” Emily asked, giving a hesitant smile. “What do you think?”


“Oh yeah, she seems like a really sweet girl, just like you guys said,” Mia replied, feeling a little annoyed. “I just can’t believe I missed the detail that she was 400 feet tall.”


“Actually she’s only 365 feet tall,” Emily corrected. “At least, she was last time I visited her.”


Mia glared at her friend in silence. Emily sighed.


“I’m sorry for not telling you beforehand.”


“Well, why didn’t you?” Mia asked.


“We didn’t wanna scare you,” Emily said sheepishly, running her hand across the skin she was sitting on. “Sarah’s heard stories about our time at college with you, and she really wanted to meet you. Nick and weren’t sure if you’d be willing to give her a chance if you knew the truth about her, so we thought it might be better to leave that detail out.”


Mia thought about that for a bit. She had to agree, she was already pretty hesitant about meeting new people, and she absolutely would have have done her best to avoid meeting a person the size of of a skyscraper. But still, a warning would have been nice.


“How did she get so big?” Mia asked. “I mean, this isn’t natural.”


“It’s not,” Emily agreed. “To be honest I’m not entirely sure. She just showed at our high school one yearand she was already gigantic. But she’s definitely grown since then. I think it’s genetic. She seems to get uncomfortable when people ask about her size, so Nick and I never pushed her to share.”


Their conversation was brought to a halt as the rhythmic bobbing and swaying from Sarah’s walk stopped. Mia peeked over the edge of the cupped hand and saw a huge shimmering lake in the distance.


“Alright, all off,” the titaness giggled as she lowered her hand. “We hope you leave a good review!”


One by one, the group hopped off the girl’s palm onto the lake shore. Mia was thankful to be back on hard stable land.


“Listen,” Emily quietly asked. “I know Sarah can be a lot, but she really is a sweet girl. She just doesn’t have a lot of experience connecting with other people. Promise me you’ll give her a chance?”


Mia looked at her friend’s pleading face, then up at the towering form of the perky young giantess. She gulped.


“I promise.”

End Notes:
This chapter was a lot of fun to rewrite, I tried to give Mia a deeper connection with her friends, and I think I've gotten better at writing dialogue and slowing things down. As always, let me know what you think by leaving a review!
Fun at the Lake by FrequentlyImprobable
Author's Notes:

This chapter was updated on September 5, 2022

Finally, a chapter that's mostly action

After the group set their bags down, they all opted to cool off and take a dip in the lake. The college students kicked off their shoes and threw their clothes onto the beach, while Sarah sat down on a shoreside cliff and carefully began to undress. Mia cautiously watched from the corner of her eye as Sarah effortlessly slipped off a massive hiking boot and peeled her thick sock off, before flexing her giant bare foot in the air and working on freeing the other one from its confines. She took off the rest of her uniform, revealing a black bikini underneath, then set the rest of her stuff down and scooted closer to the edge to dip her feet into the water.


As the giantess let out a relaxing sigh, Emily and Nick decided to jump in the lake from where Sarah was sitting. They ran along the shoreline to the base of the cliff and began to scale it, leaving Mia feeling obligated to follow them. The college students made a point to go bouldering together somewhat often, so the climb wasn't terribly strenuous.


Once Mia pulled herself up onto the ledge, she found herself face to face with a formidable wall of flesh that was Sarah's thigh. The well-toned mountain of muscle overwhelmed her entire vision as she took a step back, trying to focus her eyes on something other than the peach-colored expanse.


As she gazed further back, Mia saw that Sarah’s enormous rear had completely destroyed a young tree. The flexible wood had tried to bend beneath her weight until it finally gave in and snapped, unable to support the thousands of tons of pressure. Sarah hadn’t even noticed it.


“But why would she?” Mia thought. “It’s only a small twig for her.”


Mia continued to stand there and stare in awe at Sarah's enormous thighs until Emily finally came over and grabbed her hand, then gently guided her to the edge of the cliff where they were gonna jump. Nick and Emily jumped first, then Mia followed, being careful to jump away from Sarah's calves that descended into the water.


The three of them swam and floated around in the lake for a bit while Sarah sat on the ledge above, with her huge feet lurking somewhere below in the murky water. Mia tried her best to relax and join the others, but she felt a little on edge as she felt Sarah's eyes watching her swim around like a tiny minnow.


Some time passed, and Nick and Emily began to swim out to a small island further lake. Mia started to swim after them, when she suddenly felt a huge displacement of water from below. Looking down, she saw the blurry form of a large mass coming up from the depths of the lake, directly beneath her. The frantic young girl swam as fast as she could, and almost made it out of the shadow when the mass emerged beneath her. She closed her eyes as her arms instinctively wrapped around some kind of large log.


But as her upward ascent continued, Mia felt her body slowly slipping against the oddly smooth log. She hesitantly opened her eyes and found herself pressed against a skin-colored column suspended dozens of feet in the air. She slowly turned her head and saw a giant foot, then a leg, leading from her to Sarah’s massive form. 


"It's okay," the giantess said, letting out a giggle as she watched the tiny girl cling to her index toe. "I've got you."


Sarah could tell that Mia was a bit nervous around her, and she frankly didn’t blame her. She was well aware of how terrifying her size made her, so she tried to lighten the mood by playing around a bit. It might have been a bit mean, but she couldn’t help herself. Mia just looked too cute swimming around down there.


So Sarah lifted her leg when she saw Mia was swimming right above her foot, hoping to catch her by surprise. It may have been a fun idea in her head, but now the poor girl was desperately clinging to her airborne foot, terrified of falling. A wave of regret immediately washed over her after she giggled, and she was about to slowly lower Mia back to safety, when she felt the tiny girl pushing herself up.


Still trembling with shock, Mia carefully pushed herself up and scooted her body back towards the base of Sarah's foot in an attempt to get to more solid ground. As she did so, she slowly felt her entire world move as Sarah gently tilted her foot to give Mia more stability. She looked back at the giantess, whose face was flushed red. Sarah gave her an embarrassed but somewhat reassuring grin, unsure of what to do next in this situation.


Mia took a few deep breaths as she slowly crawled across Sarah’s slick wet foot to make her way to the big toe. She could tell Sarah was doing her best to hold it still, it still felt weird to crawl across another person’s skin. As she made it to the big toe, she stood up and walked onto the unpainted toenail. The hard surface felt cool against her bare soles as she stepped forward to see the lake below.


“This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy,” Mia thought as she rocked herself back and forth to try and work up the courage to jump. Right before she was able to bring herself to do it, Sarah flicked her big toe, sending Mia flying skywards before crashing into the lake. She splashed down, and a giant wave overtook her as something enormous slid into the water.


Mia breached the surface of the lake, and was met with a terrifying sight. Sarah had fully submerged herself in the water and was currently crawling along the lakebed directly toward her. The only part of Sarah that wasn’t submerged was the top of her head, like a crocodile hunting its prey. The giantess opened her mouth in order to take a breath, giving Mia a close up view of an enormous cavern housing a massive pink tongue and house-sized teeth that could easily obliterate her.


Mia didn’t even have time to turn around before Sarah caught up to her, pressing her tiny body against her nose. Mia panicked and held on as best as she could while Sarah continued to crawl forward. The duo swept past Emily and Nick, leaving them in their wake. The island grew closer and closer, until Sarah pushed Mia right on top of it.


As Mia stumbled onto the shore, she turned around to stare at Sarah in shock. The giant girl blushed embarrassingly and sank her head back into the water to attempt to hide her flushed cheeks.

End Notes:

I'm doing my best to express how characters feel and their motivations, but I feel like it's a little contradictory right now. I'm hoping they're understood better as the story progresses. As always, any review or feedback is greatly appreciated.

All Aboard the S.S. Sarah by FrequentlyImprobable
Author's Notes:

This chapter was updated on 01/05/2023

Mia and the others get back to the shore in a rather unconventional way. Hijinks occur.

The group of college students spent the next few hours walking around the inner forest of the island while Sarah swam around by herself. She eventually grew bored and partially beached herself on the shore, anxiously looking through the dense trees as she waited for them to return.


The three of them eventually did return, and at that point they were ready to return back to the main shore. The only issue was how far away it was, and how tired they already were from swimming all the way out. Luckily, Sarah had the perfect solution.


And that’s how Mia found herself riding aboard Sarah’s abdomen as the giantess backstroked back to shore. She’d already hitched a ride in her hand, but this was another experience entirely. She felt the firmness of Sarah’s tight abs beneath her feet as she struggled to stand on the slick wet expanse of skin. Lake water lapped around them from all sides, threatening to sweep them away if their boat relaxed her core and let it sink beneath the water. The ground that was Sarah’s stomach rose and fell ever so gently with each controlled breath she took, though the constant motion still made it somewhat difficult to hold steady. The hills of Sarah’s breasts overlooked the landscape of her toned abs, obscuring her face from the passengers’ view.


Mia was fighting to maintain her balance when a sudden lurch finally succeeded in throwing her off. She tumbled and slid across the slippery surface of Sarah’s abs before finally falling headfirst in her belly button, her body curled and twisted in an awkward position. She made a feeble attempt to climb out but the constant flexing and wet skin quickly caused her to slip deeper into the enormous navel. As Mia fell, she desperately tried to press her arms against the rubbery walls that encased her, but the taut walls refused to yield to her insignificant strength. She finally accepted defeat and curled up in an awkward fetal position to try and minimize any potential injuries.


There Mia laid for several minutes as her body suffocated in the humid cocoon of flesh. She closed her eyes as the ominous sound of Sarah’s stomach filled her ears, like a growling beast ready to devour her. A dark shadow eclipsed the sunlight from above, and Mia opened her eyes to see what it was.


Sarah's massive index finger loomed above her navel and it slowly burrowed itself into the hole, trying to pull the tiny girl out like a piece of lint. It swiped at Mia several times, threatening to crush her if its owner wasn't careful, before finally scooping itself beneath her and successfully pulling her out into the sunshine where she collapsed on Sarah's abdomen.


"Are you okay Mia?" Sarah frantically rumbled as Emily and Nick helped her up and checked for injuries


"I'm fine," Mia said as she caught her breath. "Just a little shaken."


"I am so so sorry," Sarah repeatedly muttered. She attempted to lift her upper body out of the water to get a better look at Mia but the crunching of her abdomen just sent her passengers tumbling around again, making her stop.


"I said I'm fine, don't worry about it," Mia insisted after she caught her balance. "Let's just get back to the shore."


"Oh, okay," Sarah muttered. "Sure thing."


The rest of the ride was very silent, as Sarah didn't even want to breathe too much and cause another mishap. When they arrived back at the shore, Emily broke the silence.


"Why don't we take a rest and have some snacks?" She suggested.


"That's a great idea!" Sarah exclaimed, a little too eagerly. "I'm starving, my stomach's been growling like a monster all day."


End Notes:

I'm really proud of how this chapter came out after I rewrote it. I was able to get a lot more descriptive and tried to throw in some more character development and conflict as well. Reviews are greatly appreciated.

A Picnic and A Poacher by FrequentlyImprobable
Author's Notes:

I heard people like longer chapters, so here y'all go. A lot of different stuff happens in this chapter, but I really hope you enjoy it.

Sarah lifted her palm onto her stomach for her tiny friends to climb on, then deposited them on the lake shore. Once they were all off, she clumsily stood up and stepped onto dry land. Her colossal wet foot lasered overhead, dripping water onto Mia before slamming itself down a few feet away.

 

Mia watched as Sarah grabbed her enormous backpack and plopped it and herself down in front of her friends with a resonating thud. The mountain of a girl began digging through her canvas bag.

 

“Okay y’all, I’ve got a jar of apples, mixed nuts, and raisins,” Sarah rumbled as she went through her backpack. “The apples might be a little bruised, but I tried packing them in pretty tightly.”

 

One by one, Sarah pulled out three humongous jars from the bag and placed them on the beach. Each jar was at least 30 feet tall, and filled to the brim with snacks. Sarah pulled out a giant cloth napkin and placed it down in front of her friends like a tarp. She reached into each of the jars and delicately pinched some food out before dropping it on the napkin.

 

“Alright, dig in!”

 

Mia wasn’t the type of girl who usually ate a lot, but she had to admit she was hungry. She ran towards the pile sitting in front of Sarah like a small animal being offered food and took a bite of a red juicy apple. Nick and Emily dug in as well. 

 

As the group of ants began their meal, Sarah carefully adjusted her body so she was laying on her side, and propped her head up with her arm. Her towering abs and breasts formed a slick unclimbable wall in front of her friends and her legs stretched for days further down the shoreline. She reached over to grab the jar of apples and help herself.

 

As Mia felt the shadow of Sarah’s hand move overhead, she took a break from eating to look up as five enormous fingers wrapped themselves around the building sized jar of apples and lifted it with ease. Sarah hovered the jar over her gaping mouth and began to pour the bounty in.

 

Hundreds of apples tumbled against each other as they all cascaded into Sarah’s open maw. Her powerful teeth went straight to work as they crushed the whole apples over and over again, until an entire grocery store’s worth of produce was nothing but mash. She swallowed the juicy treat with a gulp, then let out a satisfied sigh.

 

Mia was awed at this immense display of power Sarah showed, and looked down at the half eaten apple in her hand. A somewhat filling snack that took her minutes to get through was smaller than a seed to this young goddess, hell, even Mia herself was less than a morsel. The petite girl’s legs shook as Sarah grabbed the peanuts and poured them down her throat, barely bothering to chew the even tinier snacks.

 

“Jesus Sarah,” Mia hesitantly called up to the girl. “Are you sure there’s enough food for you?”

 

“Oh don’t worry I’m sure,” Sarah replied as she lightly shook the half empty peanut jar. “Besides, if it comes down to it I’m sure I could wrangle something up for dessert.” She winked at Mia and licked her lips.

 

“Sarah!” Emily scolded as she protectively wrapped her arms around Mia. “She’s only teasing sweetheart, Sarah would never hurt a fly.”

 

“Haha, at least not intentionally,” Sarah smiled sheepishly. “Besides, I’m vegan.”

 

“You..you are?” Mia asked, coming out of her shock from Sarah’s initial comment.

 

“Yep,” Sarah replied, rolling onto her back. “I love animals too much, I don’t want anything bad to happen to them. And the amount of poor creatures that would have to suffer in order to fill my gullet? It’s not worth it.”

 

Sarah stretched her arm out into a small forest further away from the shore. She pinched a young tree between her fingers and uprooted it, then began using it like a toothpick to pick between her teeth.

 

“That’s awfully kind of you,” Mia said softly as she looked up at the giant. “I love animals too, they’re kinda my passion.”

 

“Really?” Sarah turned her enormous head to get a better look at the miniscule girl next to her.

 

“Yeah,” Mia responded, looking into Sarah’s giant green eye. “I’m studying to get my degree in Fish and Wildlife Management. I wanna help work towards a world where we can sustainably live alongside them.”

 

“Aw,” Sarah smiled. She lowered her finger onto Mia’s head and gently rubbed it as a showing of affection. “The world could use more people like you Mia.”

 

“Thanks Sarah,” Mia said as the soft fingerpad ruffled her hair. “You too.”

 

The group hung out on the shore for a little while longer as Mia Emily and Nick finished their share of food, while Sarah laid next to them, picking at her teeth with the tree trunk.

 

“We should probably start heading out,” Nick said, looking up at the sun. “Our campsite is pretty far away and I wanna have time to set up before the sun goes down.”

 

“You’re right,” Sarah agreed. “I can carry y’all but we should still get there sooner rather than later.” She flicked her tree trunk toothpick away, sending it hundreds of feet away into the lake, then got up to put on her clothes.

 

The group of college students packed their bags and stood ready to go. Only Sarah remained unprepared, standing barefoot with her hands on her hips.

 

“What’s up Sarah?” Nick asked as he approached her ankles.

 

“My feet are still pretty wet, and they’re covered in trash,” She said, lifting a foot to reveal the dirt and branches covering her sole. “I don’t wanna wear my boots like this. I’m fine walking barefoot, but I’d have to carry my shoes. Which doesn’t leave much room to carry you guys.”

 

“Hmm,” Nick thought. “Maybe you could put us in your pocket?”

 

“Please not the shorts pockets,” Emily pleaded. “I still get motion sickness just thinking about the last time you and I were swung around in there.”

 

“Well then the only other pocket would be the breast ones on my uniform,” Sarah scrunched her face as she thought. “It’d swing a lot less, but it’d be kinda snug.”

 

“I’d be okay with that,” Nick said.

 

“That sounds like the best option to me,” Emily agreed.

 

All eyes turned toward Mia. Mia looked up at the pocket on Sarah’s breast, hundreds of feet in the air.

 

“Sure,” she said as she shrugged her shoulders. “Why not?”

 

“Alrighty then,” Sarah said, lowering a hand onto the shore. “Let’s go.”

 

Minutes later Mia and her friends found themselves holding on the edge of Sarah’s uniform’s breast pocket. The fit was indeed quite snug as the giantess’s breasts pressed against the fabric. Although tight, Mia felt safe and secure.

 

Sarah began her walk to camp, carrying one shoe in each hand and traversing the ground barefoot. She was confident that there was nothing on the ground that could hurt her sole, wearing boots was more of a uniform formality for her. Each foot pressed itself into the dirt as she thundered along the wide open path, leaving enormous prints behind.

 

As time passed, Mia grew drowsy. Her belly was full of food, and the rhythmic thundering and swaying from Sarah’s steps began rocking her to sleep. She closed her eyes and began to drift off.

 

BOOM!

 

A loud sound jolted Mia awake. This sound was different than Sarah’s footsteps, it was much sharper and seemed to cut through the air rather than reverberate through the earth. Sarah immediately stopped walking.

 

“Sarah?” Mia asked nervously. “What was that-”

 

BOOM!

 

Another blast cut off Mia’s question. She nervously looked at Emily and Nick.

 

“Gunshots.” Sarah grumbled, setting her boots down on the path. “Again.” She stepped off the path and began walking towards the direction of the noise.

 

“Mia you better hold on tight,” Nick warned.

 

Sarah stomped through the forest, crushing everything in her path. Trees of all sizes were reduced to splinters as her foot came down on them. Nothing stood a chance against the full force of her body weight. Another blast rang through the air as Sarah quickened her pace.

 

Sarah’s emerald eyes aggressively scanned the forest below as she hunted for the source. She finally spotted it in the distance through the foliage. A hunter.

 

Furious, Sarah stomped towards him.

 

______________________________________________________________


Darrell had already been banned from Towering Peaks Park for hunting before, but he found a way to sneak in. He knew the coast was clear from Sarah, he’d spotted that giant bitch earlier at the lake with some other kids. He crept through the woods when he spotted a nice doe grazing alone. Smirking, he readied his gun and pulled the trigger.

 

BOOM!

 

“Dammit,” Darrell muttered under his breath. He missed. He quickly tried to get a second shot in as the doe lept away, but that one was pointless. He trudged along, looking for his next target, when he felt the earth shake.

 

“Oh shit.”

 

Darrell turned around and looked at the sky to see the monolithic form of Sarah coming straight for him. The trees barely reached her ankles, and dozens of them were being crushed as she made her way towards him. 

 

Darrell didn’t have time to do anything, she was on him within seconds. An enormous bare foot slammed itself down in front of him, ringing his ears and bringing him to his knees. He looked up the colossal girl towering above him.

 

“And just what do you think you’re doing?” She angrily thundered down at him.

 

Darrell got to his feet and tried to make a run for it, to no avail. A pair of enormous hands slammed down on both sides of him. The hands slid towards each other, scooping up dirt, trees, and finally Darrell, then lifted him to Sarah’s face. He sweated as her enormous eyes bored into him, but he had nowhere to hide.

 

“I thought I told you to never come back here Darrell,” Sarah angrily thundered. “Obviously the lesson didn’t get through.”

 

_____________________________________________________________________


Sarah stared at the pathetic man in her hands. He needed to be dealt with, but she didn’t have time for him right now. The ranger thought for a minute, then had an idea. Freeing up one hand, she reached into her backpack and pulled out an empty jar that had contained her apples. She held her hand above the jar, and dumped Darrell inside.

 

“I’ll deal with you later,” the goddess rumbled as she shoved the jar back into her bag.

 

Sarah sighed and walked back towards the path. She thought she’d scared him off the last time he trespassed to hunt, but apparently not.

 

Down below in Sarah’s pocket, Mia was shocked by what had happened. She turned towards Nick, stunned.

 

“Is she allowed to do that?” Mia asked? “Just trap that guy in a glass jar?”

 

“Well technically he was trespassing on her property,” Nick answered. “He had it coming.”

 

Mia sat in silence as Sarah thundered her way back towards her boots.

 

“Besides,” Nick added. “It’s not like anyone can stop her.”

End Notes:

I really tried to up my writing with this chapter. If you enjoyed this or want to share any thoughts, feel free to leave a review. I love hearing from other people.

Settling Down for the Night by FrequentlyImprobable
Author's Notes:

Surprise! Betcha thought this story was dead didn't ya? Sorry for the long wait, real life slowed progress on this story but I'm finally back with a new chapter, full of goodies for your enjoyment.

------------------------------------------

 


The group continued their trip in silence as Sarah thundered down the path. Her emerald eyes intensely scanned the ground for any unsuspecting park-goers. Sharp seismic shocks rattled the earth each time one of Sarah’s feet made contact as she walked at a brisker and more aggressive pace. Mia tried her best to hold on to the thick fabric of Sarah’s uniform, but still found herself being tossed around within the spacious pocket.


Fortunately the rollercoaster ride didn’t last much longer as Sarah’s quick pace and tremendous strides quickly got the tiny campers to their destination. The giant girl carelessly dropped her enormous hiking boots with two thuds, followed by a louder one from her backpack.. Then, after some difficulty, Sarah delicately pinched her tiny passengers out of her pocket and deposited them in front of her feet.


“Okay,” Sarah said. “Y’all go ahead and set up your tents for the night. I’m gonna gather some firewood.”


With that Sarah went off, her monolithic foot soaring over the group before slamming down over a hundred feet away. Her second foot quickly took off as well, sending a gust of wind as it passed overhead and leaving the group with nothing but a pair of building sized boots. 


“She’ll be fine,” Emily reassured Mia as they watched Sarah stomp around in the distance. “She always gets like this when she catches someone hunting in the park, all you can really do is give her some space to cool down. Come on, I’ll help you with your tent.”


As Mia assembled the poles for her tent, she continued to look past Sarah’s towering boots and at their owner collecting firewood in the distance. Sarah traversed the landscape, scanning the forest for any dead or withered trees. After finding one, she knelt down, wrapped her fingers around its trunk, then ripped the tree out by the roots like she was plucking a weed. Sarah gripped the tons of lumber in one hand as she continued to scour the land for more to add to her collection.


Mia had just finished rolling out her air mattress when a shadow enveloped her tent and she felt the ground shake with a nearby boom, indicating Sarah’s return. After setting up her sleeping bag, the college girl looked out her tent window and saw Sarah crouched over something. Mia unzipped the tent door and headed out to see what she was up to.


Sarah was deep in concentration as she tried to assemble the tree trunks she had gathered into a teepee fire formation. Some of the trees reached 30 feet, but they were still small sticks compared to her. Her enormous digits carefully picked up each piece and placed them together, trying not to tremble as she squinted in concentration. Mia went unnoticed as she quietly approached from behind Sarah, not wanting to distract the titaness.


Sarah’s fingers shook with anticipation as she carefully placed the final tree trunk down in its place. As she slowly pulled her hand away, her thumb twitched and collapsed the entire pile.


“Dammit!” Sarah cried out in frustration. She slammed the ground with an earth-shaking fist, sending Mia flying into her enormous foot. Sarah felt the sensation of something hitting her skin and looked down to see what it was.


“Oh my God! Mia?” Sarah’s hands cupped over her mouth and tears welled up in her eyes as she realized what had happened. The ranger laid down on her stomach to examine the tiny girl as close as possible.


“I’m so sorry!” Sarah’s voice trembled. “Are you okay?”


Mia was laying on the ground, dazed and lightheaded from almost being crushed like a bug. She felt a gust of warm humid air blow all around her. She opened her eyes and was met with a cliff sized face looming above her. Sarah’s breathing was heavy as she tried not to cry, and her bright green eyes sparkled as she examined the fragile little body for any bruises or broken bones.


“I’m..fine,” Mia groaned as she propped herself up with her elbow. “Just a little shaken up.”


Sarah sat up to give Mia some space and cupped her hands over her face.

“I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry,” the ranger shamefully mumbled. “I shouldn’t have done that, I should’ve seen you, I just..I’m sorry.”


Mia steadily rose to her feet, making sure nothing was too broken. She hobbled over to Sarah’s kneeling form, and cautiously placed a hand on her enormous knee.


“Hey, it’s okay, it happens to the best of us,” the slightly beaten up girl forced a smile. She leaned herself against a tree trunk as the remorseful giantess looked up from her hands. “How about we have another go at this?”


----------------


An hour or so later Mia, Emily, and Nick were relaxing by an enormous bonfire, leaning against Sarah’s heel. With a little guidance from Mia, Sarah finally managed to get the uprooted trees balanced in the formation that she wanted, and set the structure ablaze with a car sized flint and steel just as the sun was setting. Although the fire was a roaring monstrosity for her friends, it was still quite small for someone of her size. So Sarah just sat on the ground with her legs stretched out, hoping to at least warm her feet by the fire, while also providing her friends with somewhat of a backrest. She couldn’t even see the fire from this vantage point, her propped up feet hid any sight of the flame and the others. She sighed as her eyes wandered up to the cold night sky.


Hundreds of feet away, down at the heel of Sarah’s right foot, Mia let out a similar sigh. She was lucky that she hadn’t suffered any injuries from Sarah’s earlier incident, but an event like that wasn’t something you could just walk off either. Her eyes anxiously watched the blazing inferno Sarah had created, large enough to consume her house without any effort. 


Mia closed her eyes to try and relax, and readjusted her position against Sarah’s foot. The surface was firm, but still felt like flesh. She could feel the warmth of Sarah’s body emanating from her smooth heel, and it gave ever so slightly when Mia pushed against it.


Mia leaned her head back and opened her eyes, taking in the view of Sarah’s soles towering over her in the firelight. She still couldn’t comprehend how someone like Sarah could possibly exist. Her size and strength was unmatched, but she was still just a young girl. She could level a forest without much thought, hell, Mia watched her kidnap a grown man like he was an insect in her backyard. The world was lucky that Sarah wasn’t malicious. If she decided to do whatever she wanted, nobody could stand up to her.


“Hey,” Emily waved a hand in front of Mia's face, snapping her back to reality. “You doing okay?”


“Yeah,” Mia sighed, then stood up. “I think I’m just tired. I’m gonna head to bed.”


“Oh, okay,” Emily said. “Get some sleep then.”


Mia turned around to face the wall of Sarah’s foot stretching dozens of feet into the sky. She reached a hand out and gently placed it against the thick skin of her heel, unsure of what to say.


“Goodnight Sarah,” she softly called out. “It was very nice meeting you.”


Sarah didn’t show any response from above. She either couldn’t feel the touch of the bug-sized girl, or she was too caught up in her own head to notice it. Probably a little bit of both.


Mia turned around and started heading towards her tent, too tired to put any more effort into getting Sarah’s attention. The warmth and glow of the fire faded as she stepped through the grass. Lost in thought, Mia tripped and face planted into the ground. She groaned and turned around to see what had caused her to fall.


It was an enormous loose shoelace, belonging to one of Sarah’s boots. The rope was several feet thick and sprawled across the entire campsite like an out of control tree root. Mia got up and approached it, running her hands along the sturdy woven material. Her gaze followed the snaking shoelace all the way to its source, Sarah’s overturned hiking shoe. A strange sense of curiosity overtook Mia as she approached it.


The open mouth of the shoe loomed overhead as Mia approached it, inviting her to explore its depths. She pulled herself up onto the lip of the boot and carefully walked into the cavern. The fabric material gave slightly with each step she took.


Mia turned on her phone flashlight as she traveled deeper. She soon found herself faced with a back wall that was the sole of the shoe. She shined her light up against it, and saw a crater that Sarah’s heel had pressed into the surface. In the middle of the indention there was a worn out label that read “Women’s 1,917”.


The cavern continued to the left, so Mia journeyed onwards, towards the toe section. Along the wall to the right side of her, she could make out the impression of Sarah’s enormous footprint that had been worn into the boot. The young girl’s footprint dwarfed her, even when it was on its side.


Mia finally reached the toe section of the shoe, marking the end of her journey. She slowly guided her flashlight up along the wall, revealing five enormous toeprints that towered over her. She reached out and rubbed her hand against the indentation of Sarah’s big toe. Even that was somehow larger than Mia’s entire body. 


Mia sighed and plopped herself down. She couldn’t believe she’d spent all this time exploring the shoe of a girl around her age.To her it was a formidable cavern. To Sarah it was just an article of clothing that she casually slipped on and off, and Mia was nothing more than a bug or pebble that had somehow gotten inside. The thought was truly humbling.


“What a day,” Mia thought as her eyelids grew heavy. The air inside the shoe was starting to make her drowsy. It didn’t smell awful, it was just a bit warm. The scent of leather wafted over Mia as she closed her eyes and unconsciously cozied up into the corner of Sarah’s shoe.


------------------------------------------


An earth-shaking boom jolted Mia awake. It took her a minute to remember her surroundings then she turned on her flashlight to see Sarah’s enormous foot grip the lip of her shoe between her first and second toes, and flip it upright.


After tumbling around and landing face-first onto Sarah’s toeprint, Mia ran towards the heel, screaming and waving her arms. As she approached the end, she could see the starry night sky shining up above, but that faint light was quickly eclipsed by five enormous wiggling toes as they entered their home. Not wanting to be flattened by Sarah’s heel, Mia quickly turned around and retreated back towards the toe section in hopes of escaping the impending doom. 


She’d almost made it to the tip when she could feel the presence of Sarah’s approaching foot about to bulldoze her. In a last ditch attempt, Mia threw herself forward and landed right underneath the arch between Sarah’s toes and the ball of her foot. Mia laid on her back, panting in terror as her flashlight revealed the prison she’d trapped herself in.


------------------------------------------

 

A few moments earlier


After making sure the bonfire was put out, Sarah said goodnight to her friends, then stood up to slip her boots back on before heading back to her cabin. She spotted Mia’s tent while she was looking for her shoes. She thought about picking it up to properly say goodnight, but then noticed the light inside was off.


“She must already be asleep,” Sarah thought.


Maybe it was for the best. Mia had seemed open to liking Sarah at first, but as time went on she could tell the girl was becoming more and more intimidated by her. That encounter with the hunter certainly didn’t help. Even when Sarah was trying to be friendly, she could tell that all Mia could think about was the fact that she could squash her with her pinky. The giantess sighed, and went to put her boots on.


“Way to go you gargantuan idiot,” she mumbled to herself, fighting back tears as she slipped her feet into her boots. “It only took less than a day for Sarahzilla to traumatize the poor thing.”


Sarah tied her shoelaces, slipped on her backpack, and thundered off into the night.

 

End Notes:

 

------------------------------------------

As always, leave a review if you're enjoying the story or have any feedback. They really help keep me motivated to keep working on this. One of my goals for this summer is to wrap up this story, we'll see if that gets acomplished.

Also, shoutout to @YoHomeboyRaps on Twitter. Some of my inspiration for a giantess park ranger initially came from him and his character of a giantess jurassic park ranger named Jen. I wish I could tag him and let him know about this story he helped inspire, but alas, I don't have Twitter. Maybe he'll see this someday.

Enter Sarah's World by FrequentlyImprobable
Author's Notes:

I think this is my best chapter yet. It's got a good amount of fanservice, plus some hearty emotional stuff, and I worked really hard to up my writing game. Hope y'all enjoy.

 

 

 

Mia was in absolute hell, entombed in Sarah's boot underneath the arch of her toes. She could feel the warmth emanating from the giantess's foot that smelled faintly of smoke from being propped up by the bonfire. She was thrown up into the air at a terrifying speed with each step Sarah took until her stomach dropped and she experienced a brief feeling of momentary freefall. That sensation only lasted for a split second, then Sarah’s foot crashed back down to the ground, slamming Mia against the underside of Sarah's toes and knocking the wind out of her. The poor girl barely had time to take a breath before she was thrown back up into the air to repeat the entire process over again. As Mia was tossed around in this nightmarish rollercoaster her flashlight illuminated the fleshy prison she was trapped in, reminding her of her insignificance.


Hundreds of feet above, Sarah was too emotional to even notice her friend being tossed around in her shoe like a pebble. Tears streamed down her face as she bit her lower lip. She thundered towards her cabin for the night, obliterating everything in her path beneath her mighty boots as her immense weight sunk into the earth and left tread-shaped craters behind.


“You fucking moron,” the tearful girl muttered to herself, rubbing her eyes. “You gargantuan piece of shit. You ruined everything, like always. Just go lock yourself in your cabin where you belong.”


It took about 10 minutes for Sarah, and her unwilling passenger, to make the journey across the park and reach the magnificent structure she called home. While it looked like an ordinary one-story cabin, the entire thing was built to Sarah’s scale. Its imposing walls stood over a thousand feet tall, making the surrounding trees seem like an overgrown lawn. The architectural phenomenon required an entire forest of lumber and thousands of man-hours to complete, even with the giantess's help. But it was all worth it in Sarah’s mind. This was the only place where she could feel somewhat normal again.


Sarah opened the cabin door, flicked on the light switch, and lumbered across the expansive room. She kicked off her boots, plopped down onto her bed, and cupped her hands over her teary face. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down, then got up to change and unpack for the night before she got too comfortable.


Down below on the ground, Mia was finally free from her prison. Beat up and disoriented, she haphazardly stumbled toward the lip of Sarah’s discarded boot and jumped to the ground, not wanting to spend another second inside Sarah’s shoe. She graciously breathed in the fresh air as her eyes adjusted to the increase in light, then looked around at her surroundings in awe.


It felt like she’d been transported to another world. Acres of floorboards the size of redwood trees spanned the ground beneath her feet as she took in her vast environment. Boulders and tree branches littered the endless plane of Sarah’s floor, though they were almost unnoticeable to the giantess. A monument-sized chair covered in discarded laundry towered over Mia as she craned her neck back to try and take in the enormity of the place. She could barely make out the ceiling far above in the distance, tall enough to house skyscrapers. It didn’t take a genius to figure out where she was.


“I’m trapped in Sarah’s house,” Mia muttered.


This was the last place she wanted to be. Mia had already experienced multiple close calls with Sarah today. But at least that was out in the real world, where the giantess knew to look out for ant-sized people. But she wouldn’t expect anyone other than herself to be inside her house. She wouldn’t think to watch her step or keep an eye out for anyone. This was Sarah’s world. And Mia didn’t belong here.


The presence of a looming shadow snapped Mia out of her trance. She turned around and screamed as she witnessed the terrifying sight of a vast pink sole descending down on her. Sarah’s heel hit the ground with the force of a meteor, then the rest of her foot followed. Mia closed her eyes held up her arms in vain as Sarah’s toes came down to crush her, but luck spared her once again.


She opened her eyes and discovered that she’d narrowly escaped, and was in the slight gap between Sarah’s third and fourth toe. As Sarah shifted more of her weight onto her right foot, her toes began to spread, barely sandwiching Mia between the warm fleshy digits. She heard a loud gust of wind as Sarah’s other leg swung somewhere overhead, and felt the tremors through the ground as her foot crashed hundreds of feet away. As soon as that tremor hit, the foot that nearly flattened Mia took off. She watched as Sarah’s massive legs carried her toward a dresser the size of an apartment complex, leaving Mia with another near-death experience and the faint lingering smell of feet.


Sarah opened the dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of shorts and a loose-fitting tank top to slip into for the night. She unbuttoned her ranger uniform, breathing a sigh of relief as she freed her tired body from its confines.


While Sarah was occupied with changing, Mia made a break for it and ran for cover underneath her enormous bedside dresser. She couldn’t risk her life trying to get the giantess’s attention, she’d already had too many close calls. Her plan was to just hide out until Sarah settled down for the night, make the journey across the room without worrying about Sarah’s deadly footsteps, sneak under the door, and find her own way back to camp. 


After Sarah finished changing for the night, she knelt down to unpack her backpack. She grabbed her bundle of socks and tossed them onto her chair with her other dirty laundry, making a mental note to go to the river tomorrow to wash her clothes. After unpacking some equipment, she reached in and pulled out the glass jars she used for her trail snacks. She was just about to put the last one on her desk with the others when she noticed an ant-sized figure stumbling around inside.


It was that hunter from before.


“Oh,” Sarah said, her voice void of emotion as she held the jar up to her eye. “I’d almost forgotten about you, Darrell.”


The tiny hunter scrambled to his feet as his glass prison was carried hundreds of feet into the air. He had spent the past several hours being jostled and thrown around in Sarah’s backpack, with only an enormous pair of socks keeping him company in the dark. Light finally broke through as the top backpack flap opened, and Sarah’s massive hand descended from above. Her thick fingers wrapped themselves around his tomb, and he was carried off to face Sarah’s judgment.


Now he found himself elevated hundreds of feet in the air, face to face with Sarah’s all-consuming eye. Her pupil expanded and dilated as it coldly regarded his insignificant form.


“You know,” Sarah said, her emerald eye never taking itself off the hunter. “I try Darrell. I really really try to be kind and gentle.”


Her voice cracked as her eyes began welling up with tears again.


“But it’s not always easy,” the young girl continued. “Sometimes it feels pointless. I know I’m terrifying. I know anyone with common sense would take one look at me and run the other way. No matter how hard I try, people will always be afraid of me.”


Tears rolled down Sarah’s cheeks. She took a deep breath, then refocused her gaze back on Darrell.


“But I try anyway, and it usually gets me nowhere,” she bitterly spat. “All the good people still run away and I’m left with assholes like you. Assholes that try and take advantage of me.”


The giantess shook the jar in hand, battering Darrell against the hard surface.


“Well what are you gonna do now?” Sarah asked, glowering at the trapped man. “You’ve got nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. I could swallow you whole and you wouIdn’t even be a morsel for me. I could crush you beneath my foot and not even feel it. There are a million different ways I could terrorize you, but I choose not to.”


Sarah slammed the jar onto the ground and rose to her full intimidating height. Darrell took a step back as he took in the skyscraper-sized girl looking down at him like an unwanted pest.


“But is that what I need to do?” Sarah questioned as her tears fell like water bombs from high above.


She kicked the jar onto its side, then planted her foot on top of it like a soccer ball before it could roll away.


“Is all that I am?” Sarah screamed as she pressed more of her weight onto the jar.


Down below, Darrell was terrified for his life. Sarah wasn’t letting up. Her massive sole covered almost his entire field of vision, and he could hear the glass straining as it struggled to support the thousands of tons of Sarah’s body. The glass began cracking beneath her enormous foot, and he saw her face glaring at him from high above, her eyes full of anger and hatred.


“Holy shit,” he thought as more of his shelter cracked beneath the young girl’s weight. “I’m gonna die here.”


Darrell closed his eyes and prayed to whatever God might be out there, hoping for a quick death beneath Sarah’s foot.


But the impact never came. The air grew silent as the sounds of glass cracking went away. The sounds of sobbing broke through the silence, and Darrell opened his eyes.


Sarah stood there, crying to herself as she realized what she’d almost done. She almost killed someone, on purpose. She reached down to pick up the jar and gently carried it to the door.


Darrell watched, still in shock and fear, as the titanic girl that was just about to squash him cradled his cracked jar prison. Her red eyes didn’t make eye contact with him, instead, Sarah looked straight at the door she was carrying him to. She went outside, then crouched down and opened the jar, and gently dumped the hunter out.


“Just leave,” Sarah muttered, sniffing back more tears. “And never come back. Please.”


She stood up and went inside without waiting for a response. Sarah slammed the door closed, then thundered across her room, threw herself onto her bed, and buried her face into her pillow.


Beneath Sarah’s dresser, Mia had heard and seen the entire exchange. She contemplated what had happened as she looked out from her shelter to check that the coast was clear. Seeing that it was, she made a beeline for Sarah’s door. She’d only been running for a minute or so when a light sob caught her attention.


Mia turned around and saw Sarah sprawled out high above on her bed, crying into her pillow. One of her legs hung off the side of her bed, stretched out so her foot touched the ground.

 

Mia looked back at the door, then back at Sarah as she continued to cry. She sighed and started running towards the giant girl’s foot.

End Notes:


Like I said before, I worked really hard on this chapter. Writing this story has been a lot of fun so far, and it's been helping me improve a lot as a writer. If you have any feedback on the story, my writing, or just really enjoyed it, please leave a review!

Summitting Sarah by FrequentlyImprobable
Author's Notes:

Wow! Betcha thought you wouldn't see this story again! Merry Christmas!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The air was filled with a somber silence, broken only by the occasional muffled sob that echoed across the room while Mia ran towards the crying giantess. Her tiny footsteps went unheard in the vast space as Sarah’s bed grew on the horizon, running past massive boulders and enormous tree branches that littered the floor like specks of dirt in Sarah’s home. She wasn’t sure if she could even reach the emotional giantess with her insignificant size, let alone if she would be of any use in comforting her.


Sarah’s monument-sized bed loomed in the corner of the cabin, the top of it unreachable to someone Mia’s size. With no way to scale its smooth wooden walls, Mia cautiously approached the powerful foot that was hanging off the bed and touching the ground, wary of the five massive toes that had almost crushed her in the boot. She delicately tiptoed around the toes like they were five dangerous beasts, then leaned in between two of her toes and began rigorously pinching and scratching the sensitive skin between them to try and get Sarah’s attention without having to climb the bed. The toes began to slightly twitch and rumble like a pair of sleeping giants, prompting her to scratch even harder. 


While it may have felt Mia was making progress, Sarah’s response to her touch was entirely subconscious. She was still sobbing into her pillow hundreds of feet above, too emotional to even feel the miniscule hands between her toes. As Mia’s scratching became more vigorous, Sarah’s toes suddenly awakened and responded to the irritation by curling slightly, unintentionally locking Mia in a vice-like grip between her second and third toe. The relentless pressure constricted around her fragile form as the massive digits, each as thick as a small tree trunk, repeatedly squeezed her torso as Sarah continued to unconsciously flex her toes. 


The tiny girl struggled to escape the colossal confinement, her arms restricted and attempts to breathe stifled by the colossal squeeze. Before Mia could break free, Sarah swung her leg back up onto her bed, her toes still holding their relentless grip on Mia. She kicked her legs up and down against her mattress as she continued to cry, subjecting her foot’s tiny prisoner to a rollercoaster of torment with each forceful swing of her colossal foot. As Sarah's foot slammed into the soft mattress like a war hammer, Mia felt the colossal digits clenching and releasing around her in sync with the violent motion, creating a disorienting symphony of pressure and motion. The world around Mia blurred as she struggled to stay oriented amidst the rollercoaster of chaos.


Eventually Sarah’s toes loosened their grip on Mia as they gave one last swing, and hurtled her like she was launched from a catapult. Her tiny body flailed helplessly through the air and landed roughly against Sarah’s calf. She simply laid there for a few minutes, her face pressed against the firm surface as she felt the warmth of Sarah’s body through her cheek. She tried anticipating any other erratic movements or surprises, but Sarah’s seemed to have calmed down and gone silent. Mia slowly pushed herself up to her feet and decided to trek further up to get Sarah’s attention, and get away from her dangerous feet.


She slowly stepped across the smooth skin that stretched across the mighty leg, her weight barely making an impression against the well-toned muscles that laid beneath the surface she walked upon. As she continued her careful journey across the athletic girl’s leg, the surface Mia walked on transitioned from Sarah’s tight toned calves to the endless expanse of her immense thighs, her tiny footsteps sinking slightly deeper into the supple surface of skin.


Soon after, Mia reached the fabric of her shorts, wrapped snug against the massive supple thighs they were barely able to contain. She pulled herself up onto the edge of fabric, trudged across the vast canvas clothing, and climbed around folds larger than her entire body that covered the gentle hill of Sarah's firm behind, until she summited the mountain. She stood on the peak of Sarah's shapely rear and looked ahead to the rest of the path she had to hike across the slope of her back and up her shoulders and neck to reach to her ear. But before she could continue on her journey, the mountain beneath her rumbled and shook as the colossal giantess that made up the landscape she’d been exploring stirred beneath her. With a languid movement, Sarah rolled over onto her back.


Thrown off by the sudden seismic shift, Mia panicked as the landscape beneath her completely turned on its side, and she screamed and desperately grasped at the folds in the pants fabric as her hilltop became a cliff side. Her desperation was in vain as Sarah’s body continued to shift, and Mia's scream was cut off as the supple mountain of Sarah's rear that she once stood on now became her tomb, engulfing her beneath its soft weight.


As Sarah tried to settle into a more comfortable position she continued to smother Mia beneath the colossal weight of her rear. Every now and then she would slightly lift her body and provide Mia with a brief moment of relief to take a breath, before slamming her rear back down like a meteor, suffocating her prisoner beneath thousands of tons of flesh. Her torment continued as Sarah persistently ground her buttocks against the bed, pressing all of her immense weight into trying to smooth out what felt like an annoying crease in the blanket beneath her. Mia's miniscule body folded and rolled like a ball of lint against the suffocating mass grinding against her until it all became too much for her body to handle. Just as her consciousness began to fade, she felt a pair of massive digits burrow beneath the overbearing flesh and pinch her tiny body between their massive pads.


When Mia regained consciousness, she found herself cradled in the palm of a familiar giant hand. The mighty fingers that had rescued her from suffocating beneath Sarah’s immovable ass now curled around her like a set of protective guardians. As Mia's blurred vision cleared, she found herself staring at a colossal emerald eye focusing on her, tears welling up in its gaze.

End Notes:

________________________________________________

Leave a review giving your thoughts and letting me know if you enjoyed! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter and I hopefully wanna finish this story soon, and hearing people's thoughts on the scenarios and characters I write always gives me extra motivation lol

Also if you're interested, I've been posting some ai giantess art inspired by this story to my DeviantArt page, which you can find the first one here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/frequentlyimprobable/art/Towering-Peaks-Park-01-989819957

https://www.deviantart.com/frequentlyimprobable/art/Towering-Peaks-Park-02-990431694

https://www.deviantart.com/frequentlyimprobable/art/Towering-Peaks-Park-03-990552876

https://www.deviantart.com/frequentlyimprobable/art/Towering-Peaks-Park-04-990768191

https://www.deviantart.com/frequentlyimprobable/art/Towering-Peaks-Park-05-991414835

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9912