Snap, Crackle, Pop: Manhood's End! by MacroPegged
Summary:

"Believe me. It's not hyperbole when I say it literally happened overnight. It's over, and the only thing we can do is take it, whether we like it or not." — Anonymous Male YouTube User.

One sunny day in the fall of 2019, humanity awoke to a new world — a world marked by absolute female domination and total male subjugation.

"First they pop us — an excrutiaingly painful horror, in and of itself — then they shrink us. After that, it gets really dark." — Unknown Male, popped and squashed Aug, 8, 2019, live on Facebook.


Categories: Feet, Crush, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Violent, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 4130 Read: 7375 Published: November 10 2020 Updated: November 10 2020
Story Notes:

This story contains explicit depictions of graphic violence and cruelty. If this is not your thing, dear reader, turn back now. You'll find nothing redeeming here.

1. It Went Viral by MacroPegged

2. Stacey Taught Us More by MacroPegged

It Went Viral by MacroPegged
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a work in progress, and as such, it is subject to edits and revisions at the author's sole discretion.

There may come a day when men find a way to defend against the horror of this new reality. There may even be a group of men locked away right now, feverishly working on that very solution. But for now, it’s just a dream.

 

We have no defense.

 

No one really knows how it happened. One day, everything just... changed.

As painful as it is to admit it, it all literally happened in a... in a snap.

One day, nearly all women suddenly and mysteriously gained this fucking... ability. It seems to activate as the female of our species enters into adolescence. Yeah, that’s right — fucking teenage girls can do it! Smart ass, temperamental, teenage girls... it’s a fucking nightmare.

I’m guessing it was probably first discovered by accident. Some random woman, in the natural course of her daily routine, snapped her fingers and a guy just dropped to the ground, clutching what was left of his freshly cracked nuts in shock, pain and disbelief. Eventually there must have been more snaps; guys shrank irreversibly to around six inches tall, squirming in agony on the ground at women’s feet — chicks laughing hysterically at their predicament.

No one really knows how word of the transition spread, but it spread quickly.

Fucking Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, You Tube — it was everywhere. Chicks started popping guys and shrinking us, laughing their asses off as we screamed and squealed like little bitches. They zoomed in on us and asked us questions.

“Does that hurt, little man?” They’d ask sarcastically, laughing like it was the funniest thing they’d ever seen. “Because it looks like it hurts!” 

It was terrifying to watch and humiliating to think about. What the fuck was I going to do if it happened to me? What the fuck do I do? The shit was happening everywhere — everywhere!

The videos went viral.

It was mostly young girls who were doing it, but not always. The cops tried to stop it. They tried to arrest a few of them early on, but the overwhelming majority of the cops were dudes, and all it took was the snap of a finger to drop them to their knees and another snap to bring them down to size. It’s fucking impossible to shoot a bitch when you’re six inches tall, squealing on the ground holding a sack of mush where your balls used to be.

Ultimately, all they did was make things worse.

It couldn’t have been more than 24 hours into this fucked up new reality when it happened. Like I said, the shit went viral. Some college chicks had these two guys terrified on a Facebook Live video. Millions of people were watching as they forced these guys to strip naked. The girls were drunk — at least, it looked and sounded like they were drunk. It looked like they were at a party — tunes thumping in the background, low lights, lots of noise. They were laughing their drunk little asses off at these guys as more and more tuned in to watch.

“Aww, poor babies don’t wanna lose their balls,” Ponytail Light said. She seemed to be the primary instigator of the events unfolding before us. “Well, that’s too bad little boys! ‘Cause you’re definitely gonna lose ‘em tonight!”

The crowd of girls whooped and hollered in amusement, egging her on. The guys just stood there, naked and terrified. They knew damn good and well there was no escape. There must’ve been 30 or 40 girls at that party, and a few other guys mixed in the crowd, equally terrified but still clothed. I didn’t see a single girl who looked anything but happy and ready to see to see it go down — not one.

“Tell you what, boys,” Ponytail Light’s partner in crime said — we’ll call her Ponytail Dark. “Get the fuck down on the floor right now — 69 each other, now bitches! Get those little dicks in your mouths right fucking now, and if you can make each other cum in, oh, let’s say two minutes, then we’ll let you keep your precious little balls for now.”

The girls went fucking wild! They yelled and cheered and egged Ponytail Light and Dark on like they were fucking celebrities over that shit. I swear to God, it was like it was no big deal. Like they had waited all night to see some shit like this go down. The dudes got down on the fucking floor like their lives depended on it. I’ve never seen two straight dudes gobble dick like I saw in that video. They zoomed in and you could hear them, choking each other on their dicks, fucking each other’s throats like they were fucking the girl of their dreams and it might end any second — legs shaking and eyes wide open the whole time.

There was a commotion of some kind — agitated girls in the background shouting, “What the fuck?!” Loud male voices yelling at people. The next thing you know, the cops are there. It happened so fucking fast. One cop had his taser out. He grabbed Ponytail Dark by the arm and pointed the taser at Ponytail Light, then told her to get on the fucking ground. Before she could even say a word, Ponytail Dark slapped the shit out of him and snapped her fingers. When his balls popped in their sack he pulled the trigger reflexively, then screamed and dropped the gun. The darts hit Ponytail Light and she screamed. Other cops drew their guns only to start screaming and dropping to their knees as every girl in the place started snapping their fingers. The guys in the crowd dropped to their knees,  screaming, and shrank right in front of us. A female cop threw her gun on the floor and ran off screen. 

“You fucking BITCH!” Ponytail Dark roared at the cop, who now squirmed screaming on the ground beside her, holding his ruined nuts. “You’re gonna pay for that you fucking little BITCH!”

Ponytail Dark screamed at him as she snapped her fingers again and the world watched him shrink down to a writhing little blob on the floor.

“DIE BITCH!” She screamed and raised her foot, then stomped on the cop as the room erupted in cheers and laughter.

Whoever was on camera duty zoomed in and the whole world watched as she moved her flip-flop-clad foot out of the way and what was left of the splattered cop came into view. He was smeared like a stain all over the floor.

But, not for long.

Millions of people watched as his remains began to glow an eery reddish color and the smeared, mashed bits and pieces started to move. It all started melting together to form a circle, getting brighter as it coalesced. There was no sound, just moving bits and pieces of dead cop, getting brighter and brighter as they came together. There was a bright flash of light, temporarily turning the screen first red, then solid white. Then it all came back into view, except the cop was gone, and a solid gold coin was sitting on the ground where he had been seconds before.

“HOLY FUCK!” A female voice said, just off screen.

Word spread like wildfire after that. There was already a sizable portion of the female population all too happy to have this new ability when they thought its limits lie at ball-popping and cutting dicks down to size. Once they realized there was money to be made, the “Pop & Squash” was born, and after what happened at that party and other incidents like it, no one dared to intervene.

The entire world changed, literally over night.

There are males left, but this is definitely a female dominated world now. There are lots of reasons why a lot of chicks like to go around popping guy’s balls, and now profit motive drives the squashing.

Crimes against women have dropped to near zero.

In the days, weeks and months that followed, there were news stories — the neglected wife who got tired of being left at home every weekend while her husband went golfing, so she popped and shrank him and shoved a golf tee up his tiny ass before filing for divorce with a nine iron.

The teenage girl who broke up with her boyfriend on You Tube by popping his balls and shrinking him as she laughed and told him all about the new boy she liked more. She giggled as she picked him up and carried him into the kitchen. He screamed and asked why as she dropped him onto the bottom plate of a hot waffle iron.

“Because he has a bigger dick than you, dumbass!” She replied, laughing as she closed the lid and simultaneously fried and crushed her not-so-well endowed ex. In the comments below the video she told viewers she used the coin produced by her ex to take her new guy on a weekend getaway.

The Girl’s Varsity Track Team in Elgin, Illinois, who recorded themselves laughing hysterically as they rushed into the boy’s locker room and popped the entire Male Varsity Track Team, then shrank them and made a big production out of each one of them stuffing their squealing, squirming counterpart into their shoes before practice.

“Fuck Yeah!” The Captain said as she held a squealing little bitch in the air for everyone to see, pointing her large finger in his tiny, terrified face. “We’re going to State and YOU BITCHES are paying for the trip!”

The entire team laughed hysterically as one-by-one, they filmed themselves shoving the boys into their shoes and slid their sock-clad feet in on top of them. Throughout the locker room girls could be heard laughing and taunting the boys as they positioned them beneath their feet.

“Too bad, Nick!” A female voice could be heard saying between laughs. “Maybe if you actually had a real dick between them legs you’d still have your balls. Now shut the fuck up and get in my shoe, bitch! I got shit to do!”

The locker room echoed with laughter and cheers of support and agreement.

The Elgin Girl’s Varsity Track Team won the state championship two days later, and still had money left over to celebrate. The Elgin Boy’s Junior Varsity Track Team vanished three days later, shortly before the new JV Girls showed up for practice with all new equipment.

Then there were the one-off’s and the pranks — girls running amok, terrorizing boys just for the hell of it. Setting them up and turning their demise into a spectacle to see who could get more views.

End Notes:

This story obviously contains many elements that fall under the category of female domination, but it is shared here because the primary element invloves females utterly dominating castrated, shrunken males.

Stacey Taught Us More by MacroPegged
Author's Notes:

 

This chapter is a work in progress, and as such, it is subject to edits and revisions at the author's sole discretion.

The 20-something girls whose cell phone video began as shakily as it did abruptly, were driving around some podunk town in Missouri when one of them suddenly yells, “THAT GUY! Let’s do that guy over there!” The SUV is immediately filled with snickers and giggles.

“Mr. Bolen, from church?!” One of them asks in surprise.

“Fuck yeah! Why not?!” The answer comes.

The SUV stops and the girls get out, running across the street towards a 40-something man in khakis and a sport coat, shouting for his attention.

“Mr. Bolen! Hey! Mr. Bolen,” the driver shouts as the man stops, smiles and asks the girl, — he calls her Stacey — what he can do for her.

“Well, we were just wondering, you know? Because we’re really curious girls... we were just wondering what the look on your face would be if we popped your balls!” Stacey said, giggling uncontrollably.

Bolen’s face went white with fear.

“Now, girls, look here, now... we don’t...” but that’s all Bolen got out before Stacey raised her hand, put her fingers together and interrupted him.

The man had been steadily stepping backwards, retreating from the giggling girls who clearly had an agenda he wanted no part of.  His back hit the wall of the building behind him and he started to beg as Stacey reached out with her other hand and grabbed his balls through his khakis.

“OH GOD, PLEASE! NO! PLEASE, STACEY, PLEASE DON’T... PLEASE DON’T,” The man pleaded as Stacey pressed her body against his, pushing him back into the wall and tightening her grip on his balls.

“Aww, come on Mr. Bolen,” Stacey cooed. “I ain’t never got to actually feel a set of balls pop in my hand before, and you’re about an ugly, old, fat fuck that don’t nobody want reproducing anyway. You ready?! Here we go now! 3... 2... 1!”

The other girls giggled and the camera shook as Stacey snapped her fingers. Bolen let out a high-pitched shriek as he squirmed and squealed against the wall, trying to go down to the ground and curl up, but Stacey wouldn’t let go of his sack.

“HOLY SHIT, Y’ALL! I FELT THOSE FUCKERS POP!” She announced enthusiastically to cheers and “fuck yeah’s” all-around.

Stacey snapped her fingers agin and Camera Girl zoomed in as Bolen’s squealing, squirming body shrank down to size right there in front of everyone. But Stacey didn’t squash him. She picked him up and shoved him rather unceremoniously into her right front jeans pocket.

“Okay, y’all. Stay tuned for part two when we get Mr. B here back to the house,” Stacey says as she looks directly into the camera and the video ends.

Part two made it clear that we were well and truly fucked. What Stacey’s crew got up to with Bolen in part two made it clear that we were now nothing. We were toys for women to do with as they pleased and there would be no consequences to them for whatever they chose to do with or to us. 

That is the reality we now face.

The camera is once again shaky. Evidently Camera Girl is giddy and can’t hold it still.

The scene opens with a six inch tall Bolen stripped naked. They’ve tied his wrists to his ankles behind his back, bending him backwards in an awkward and uncomfortable position, but that’s probably the least of his worries. One of the girls has hooked her fingers through the space between his back and his arms and legs and is holding Bolen up in the air in such a way that his tiny penis and swollen ballsack are fully exposed for all to see.

Stacey once again appears on the screen.

“Hey ya’ll! Told ya we’d be back! Check out Mr. B over here, he’s just not having a good day today, are you Mr. B?” She asks, mockingly. “See, earlier today I popped the little bitch, and it was fucking awesome! Then we shrank him and brought him here, ‘cause we have a wicked idea we’re gonna test out on old Mr. B here. But before we do...”

Stacey walks over to where her friend is holding Mr. B up in the air. She thumps his tiny penis and swollen sack a few times with her fingers, then reaches out with her thumb and forefinger and pinches his little package between them. She starts to squeeze. Bolen shrieks in pain and begins to writh on her friend’s fingers. Stacey giggles, then holds up a pair of fingernail clippers and lets slip an evil grin.

“See, since he ain’t got no balls no more, we just don’t think he needs that teeny tiny little dick of his anymore either, and I’m just curious how a dude would react to losing his favorite toy,” Stacey says, then holds up the clippers and presses them closed two or three times in front of Bolen’s face.

“What do you say, Mr. B?” She asks him. “You ready to find out what it feels like to get your dick cut off?”

The girls laugh hysterically as Stacey slides the clippers over the tiny protuberance, positioning Bolen’s little cock between the blades as he screams, begs and pleads with Stacey not to cut his dick off.

“Here we go, Mr. B. Any last words for that little man-clit you call a dick?” She asks him, then begins to press the blades together.

Bolen shrieks like a banshee and squirms relentlessly on the girl’s fingers, but it’s no use. He can’t escape, and we all watch as Stacey pushes the blades closed, slowly snipping Bolen’s dick off as he screams and begs her not to do it, then shrieks and squirms in pain and humiliation on the end of a giant girl’s fingers as his dick comes away from his body. Stacey quickly produces a torch lighter and burns the shit out of Bolen’s crotch to stop the bleeding, producing more screams from him, more laughter from the girls.

“Well, damn! They do really like those tiny little dicks of theirs, don’t they?” She asks. “Okay, y’all! Let’s get this show on the road.”

The group of girls all make their way over to what looks like a dining room table. In the center of the table sits a large pump bottle of lotion. They all gather around the table and take a seat.

The camera stabilizes.

“So, what we were wondering was, how many squirts can a guy take before he, you know... pops?” Stacey asks. “And then we was also wondering if he would turn into the coin after he pops or if he still has to be squished. Well, we’re gonna find out, right girls?” 

Stacey grabs Bolen from her friend and holds him up to her face.

“Mr. B, I don’t know if you’ve ever had anything up your ass before, but I should probably warn you the first time hurts like hell,” she says to him as the other girls laugh and jeer at him, taunting him.

“That’s right, Mr. B! You’re about to take it up the ass big time, and it’s gonna hurt like a mother fucker!” Camera girl can be heard saying as Stacey maneuvers Bolen into a horizontal position, nudging the lotion bottle’s nozzle between his tiny ass cheeks.

The girls all begin laughing uncontrollably as they realize the predicament at the same time — the nozzle tip is huge relative to Bolen’s tiny asshole. Comparatively, it’s about the size of a grown man’s thigh, and Stacey plans to shove it up Bolen’s asshole.

“Well, fuck, this is gonna be a tight ass fit!” Stacey says as the girls again break into a raucous chorus of laughter. “We better give poor old Mr. B some lube, huh girls?”

Stacey squirts a small amount of lotion out of the bottle onto Bolen’s ass, then rubs it between his ass cheeks with the tip of her finger and starts to slide the tip of the nozzle through the lotion before settling Bolen back over the nozzle, aiming it directly at his asshole.

“Okay, Mr. B., Like I said, this shit is gonna hurt a lot, so you just go on ahead and scream your little bitch ass off if you need to, we feel you!” Stacey says to Bolen — more laughs, more jeers of “Yeah! Fuck that little bitch!” as Stacey begins to force Bolen’s asshole down over the tip of the nozzle.

He screams a loud, guttural cry as Camera Girl zooms in on Stacey’s hand, showing a clear view of her rocking his asshole back and forth and up and down, applying more and more pressure to force the nozzle up his tiny asshole. Finally, the nozzle tip pops into Bolen’s extremely distended asshole and the man chokes on his own screams. The girls laugh and applaud Stacey’s success in getting what amounts to an elephant cock into his tiny asshole.

“There you go, B! So much for that anal cherry!” Stacey shouts as the girls cackle around her.

She begins to force Bolen’s ass further down onto the nozzle as he convulses in her hand, still choking out guttural, animalistic screams. His face a contorted mask of pain and anguish. Stacey flicks her wrist, momentarily moving Bolen up and down, back and forth on the nozzle — fucking it into his asshole like an enormous dildo.

“Oh, Mr. B! Oh, my God! Your ass is so tight! Oh Mr. B... I’m gonna cum!” Stacey says, mockingly, as the girls laugh at the show she’s putting on, fucking Bolen up the ass with the nozzle, moaning while he screams until he begins to lose his voice. “Oh, here it comes Mr. B!”

Stacey jams Bolen’s ass all the way down onto the nozzle and presses the nozzle down, flooding Bolen’s ass with lavender-scented hand lotion, filling his rectum and forcing the excess into his colon. She moans loudly, as if she were in the trows of orgasm herself.

“OH MR. B! OH FUCK YEAH, BABY!” She cries, then pumps another load into Bolen, forcing massive amounts of the fluid through his colon and into his stomach, filling it to capacity and distending his tiny gut as if he were pregnant. Bolen lets out a blood-curdling scream as she tightens her grip on his torso and jams him further down onto the nozzle before pumping a third squirt into his tiny ass. A loud burp escapes his tiny mouth and his abdomen swells to twice its normal size. He shrieks in pain, babbling incoherently.

“OH YEAH, BABY. UGH!!!” She screams as she continues to work his ass up and down the nozzle, jamming it deep into him with each flick of her wrist, fucking him in the ass with an impossibly large plastic cock, bouncing him up and down on it like a rag doll as she pumps a fourth, then a fifth squirt into his ass. He swells grotesquely in her hand.

On the seventh squirt, Bolen makes a noise no human should be able to make and spits blood out of his mouth before opening it widely as if he’s struggling to breathe. Moments later, a stream of lavender-scented lotion begins to ooze steadily out of his mouth.

The girls get really excited about this development.

“HOLY FUCK!” Camera Girl says. “Close the little bitch’s mouth! It’s getting out!”

The girl to Stacey’s left reaches over and uses her thumb and forefinger to force Bolen’s mouth shut and pinches his nose closed as Stacey pumps squirts eight and nine into his tiny, ruined asshole.

On pump 10, he begins to seize and convulse in her hand. His arms and legs begin to swell.

“OH FUCK, THIS IS MAKING ME WET!” Stacey shouts, shifting uneasily in her seat. “TAKE IT YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH! TAKE IT!!!”

She squeezes Bolen’s body as Camera Girl zooms in closer on his face. Tears stream down his cheeks as his eyes bulge wide. Clearly, he is still conscious and feeling every bit of what’s happening to him. And, just as clearly, these girls think it’s the funniest thing they’ve ever seen or done in their lives.

He means nothing to them.

"OH FUCK, BRITNEY! FUCK! PLEASE GET OVER HERE! PLEASE!” Stacey begs as a blonde gets up and comes to her side, smiling.

“What’s the matter, Stacey? You need some help there, babe?” Britney coos, kneeling beside Stacey. 

She reaches under the table and, if I understand Stacey’s expression accurately, plunges her fingers into her friend. Stacey moans loudly and starts shaking. She starts jamming Bolen down onto the nozzle hard and repeatedly pumps more lotion up his devastated asshole.

Eleven, 12, 13, 14... the squirts keep coming as Bolen swells grotesquely and Stacey shakes and moans uncontrollably, wracked with orgasm after orgasm. With a final, gut wrenching shriek, Bolen’s abdomen bursts in Stacey’s hand, setting off another orgasm for the ring leader.

“BOOM, BITCH! That’s the end of the road for you, Mr. B!” Camera Girl shouts victoriously as she zooms in on Bolen’s face.

His eyes roll back in his head and lotion oozes from his open mouth, his nostrils and his ears. His torn, broken body falls to the table with an audible splat. Copious amounts of lotion begin to pool around him as the tell-tale reddish glow appears. A familiar sight unfolds before us as what’s left of Bolen’s broken, abused body begins to first melt, then coalesce into the dark red pool we’ve seen so many times.

Moments later, a shiny gold coin lies in a pool of lavender-scented lotion where Bolen’s body used to be.

“FUCK YEAH, BITCHES!” Camera Girl yells, victoriously. “There you go! Now you know! You ain’t gotta step on the little bitches to get paid! You can do ‘em anyway you want. Just do ‘em!”

Laughter and cheers erupt as the camera moves rapidly around to face its operator.

“NIKE THEM BITCHES UP, GIRLS!” Camera Girl shouts enthusiastically. “JUST DO ‘EM!!!”

End Notes:

This story obviously contains many elements that fall under the category of female domination, but it is shared here because the primary element invloves females utterly dominating castrated, shrunken males.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9868