- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story contains explicit depictions of graphic violence and cruelty. If this is not your thing, dear reader, turn back now. You'll find nothing redeeming here.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a work in progress, and as such, it is subject to edits and revisions at the author's sole discretion.

There may come a day when men find a way to defend against the horror of this new reality. There may even be a group of men locked away right now, feverishly working on that very solution. But for now, it’s just a dream.

 

We have no defense.

 

No one really knows how it happened. One day, everything just... changed.

As painful as it is to admit it, it all literally happened in a... in a snap.

One day, nearly all women suddenly and mysteriously gained this fucking... ability. It seems to activate as the female of our species enters into adolescence. Yeah, that’s right — fucking teenage girls can do it! Smart ass, temperamental, teenage girls... it’s a fucking nightmare.

I’m guessing it was probably first discovered by accident. Some random woman, in the natural course of her daily routine, snapped her fingers and a guy just dropped to the ground, clutching what was left of his freshly cracked nuts in shock, pain and disbelief. Eventually there must have been more snaps; guys shrank irreversibly to around six inches tall, squirming in agony on the ground at women’s feet — chicks laughing hysterically at their predicament.

No one really knows how word of the transition spread, but it spread quickly.

Fucking Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, You Tube — it was everywhere. Chicks started popping guys and shrinking us, laughing their asses off as we screamed and squealed like little bitches. They zoomed in on us and asked us questions.

“Does that hurt, little man?” They’d ask sarcastically, laughing like it was the funniest thing they’d ever seen. “Because it looks like it hurts!” 

It was terrifying to watch and humiliating to think about. What the fuck was I going to do if it happened to me? What the fuck do I do? The shit was happening everywhere — everywhere!

The videos went viral.

It was mostly young girls who were doing it, but not always. The cops tried to stop it. They tried to arrest a few of them early on, but the overwhelming majority of the cops were dudes, and all it took was the snap of a finger to drop them to their knees and another snap to bring them down to size. It’s fucking impossible to shoot a bitch when you’re six inches tall, squealing on the ground holding a sack of mush where your balls used to be.

Ultimately, all they did was make things worse.

It couldn’t have been more than 24 hours into this fucked up new reality when it happened. Like I said, the shit went viral. Some college chicks had these two guys terrified on a Facebook Live video. Millions of people were watching as they forced these guys to strip naked. The girls were drunk — at least, it looked and sounded like they were drunk. It looked like they were at a party — tunes thumping in the background, low lights, lots of noise. They were laughing their drunk little asses off at these guys as more and more tuned in to watch.

“Aww, poor babies don’t wanna lose their balls,” Ponytail Light said. She seemed to be the primary instigator of the events unfolding before us. “Well, that’s too bad little boys! ‘Cause you’re definitely gonna lose ‘em tonight!”

The crowd of girls whooped and hollered in amusement, egging her on. The guys just stood there, naked and terrified. They knew damn good and well there was no escape. There must’ve been 30 or 40 girls at that party, and a few other guys mixed in the crowd, equally terrified but still clothed. I didn’t see a single girl who looked anything but happy and ready to see to see it go down — not one.

“Tell you what, boys,” Ponytail Light’s partner in crime said — we’ll call her Ponytail Dark. “Get the fuck down on the floor right now — 69 each other, now bitches! Get those little dicks in your mouths right fucking now, and if you can make each other cum in, oh, let’s say two minutes, then we’ll let you keep your precious little balls for now.”

The girls went fucking wild! They yelled and cheered and egged Ponytail Light and Dark on like they were fucking celebrities over that shit. I swear to God, it was like it was no big deal. Like they had waited all night to see some shit like this go down. The dudes got down on the fucking floor like their lives depended on it. I’ve never seen two straight dudes gobble dick like I saw in that video. They zoomed in and you could hear them, choking each other on their dicks, fucking each other’s throats like they were fucking the girl of their dreams and it might end any second — legs shaking and eyes wide open the whole time.

There was a commotion of some kind — agitated girls in the background shouting, “What the fuck?!” Loud male voices yelling at people. The next thing you know, the cops are there. It happened so fucking fast. One cop had his taser out. He grabbed Ponytail Dark by the arm and pointed the taser at Ponytail Light, then told her to get on the fucking ground. Before she could even say a word, Ponytail Dark slapped the shit out of him and snapped her fingers. When his balls popped in their sack he pulled the trigger reflexively, then screamed and dropped the gun. The darts hit Ponytail Light and she screamed. Other cops drew their guns only to start screaming and dropping to their knees as every girl in the place started snapping their fingers. The guys in the crowd dropped to their knees,  screaming, and shrank right in front of us. A female cop threw her gun on the floor and ran off screen. 

“You fucking BITCH!” Ponytail Dark roared at the cop, who now squirmed screaming on the ground beside her, holding his ruined nuts. “You’re gonna pay for that you fucking little BITCH!”

Ponytail Dark screamed at him as she snapped her fingers again and the world watched him shrink down to a writhing little blob on the floor.

“DIE BITCH!” She screamed and raised her foot, then stomped on the cop as the room erupted in cheers and laughter.

Whoever was on camera duty zoomed in and the whole world watched as she moved her flip-flop-clad foot out of the way and what was left of the splattered cop came into view. He was smeared like a stain all over the floor.

But, not for long.

Millions of people watched as his remains began to glow an eery reddish color and the smeared, mashed bits and pieces started to move. It all started melting together to form a circle, getting brighter as it coalesced. There was no sound, just moving bits and pieces of dead cop, getting brighter and brighter as they came together. There was a bright flash of light, temporarily turning the screen first red, then solid white. Then it all came back into view, except the cop was gone, and a solid gold coin was sitting on the ground where he had been seconds before.

“HOLY FUCK!” A female voice said, just off screen.

Word spread like wildfire after that. There was already a sizable portion of the female population all too happy to have this new ability when they thought its limits lie at ball-popping and cutting dicks down to size. Once they realized there was money to be made, the “Pop & Squash” was born, and after what happened at that party and other incidents like it, no one dared to intervene.

The entire world changed, literally over night.

There are males left, but this is definitely a female dominated world now. There are lots of reasons why a lot of chicks like to go around popping guy’s balls, and now profit motive drives the squashing.

Crimes against women have dropped to near zero.

In the days, weeks and months that followed, there were news stories — the neglected wife who got tired of being left at home every weekend while her husband went golfing, so she popped and shrank him and shoved a golf tee up his tiny ass before filing for divorce with a nine iron.

The teenage girl who broke up with her boyfriend on You Tube by popping his balls and shrinking him as she laughed and told him all about the new boy she liked more. She giggled as she picked him up and carried him into the kitchen. He screamed and asked why as she dropped him onto the bottom plate of a hot waffle iron.

“Because he has a bigger dick than you, dumbass!” She replied, laughing as she closed the lid and simultaneously fried and crushed her not-so-well endowed ex. In the comments below the video she told viewers she used the coin produced by her ex to take her new guy on a weekend getaway.

The Girl’s Varsity Track Team in Elgin, Illinois, who recorded themselves laughing hysterically as they rushed into the boy’s locker room and popped the entire Male Varsity Track Team, then shrank them and made a big production out of each one of them stuffing their squealing, squirming counterpart into their shoes before practice.

“Fuck Yeah!” The Captain said as she held a squealing little bitch in the air for everyone to see, pointing her large finger in his tiny, terrified face. “We’re going to State and YOU BITCHES are paying for the trip!”

The entire team laughed hysterically as one-by-one, they filmed themselves shoving the boys into their shoes and slid their sock-clad feet in on top of them. Throughout the locker room girls could be heard laughing and taunting the boys as they positioned them beneath their feet.

“Too bad, Nick!” A female voice could be heard saying between laughs. “Maybe if you actually had a real dick between them legs you’d still have your balls. Now shut the fuck up and get in my shoe, bitch! I got shit to do!”

The locker room echoed with laughter and cheers of support and agreement.

The Elgin Girl’s Varsity Track Team won the state championship two days later, and still had money left over to celebrate. The Elgin Boy’s Junior Varsity Track Team vanished three days later, shortly before the new JV Girls showed up for practice with all new equipment.

Then there were the one-off’s and the pranks — girls running amok, terrorizing boys just for the hell of it. Setting them up and turning their demise into a spectacle to see who could get more views.

Chapter End Notes:

This story obviously contains many elements that fall under the category of female domination, but it is shared here because the primary element invloves females utterly dominating castrated, shrunken males.