Confection Abomination by VivettaVenray
Summary:

A community college student's days of being bullied come to an end when she gains a terror-ifically sweet power from a Halloween deity.

I wanted to do a story for Halloween and, well, here it is! This is something of an empowerment/ascension story with some spooky twists. Content warnings inside. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 31009 Read: 42220 Published: October 31 2020 Updated: October 31 2020

1. Chapter 1: Dragged Along by VivettaVenray

2. Chapter 2: Aah! by VivettaVenray

3. Chapter 3: Tips and Tricks by VivettaVenray

4. Chapter 4: Bait by VivettaVenray

5. Chapter 5: Lure by VivettaVenray

6. Chapter 6: Blair by VivettaVenray

7. Chapter 7: The Party by VivettaVenray

8. Chapter 8: Party’s Over by VivettaVenray

9. Chapter 9: City Sweetness by VivettaVenray

10. Chapter 10: Interstitial by VivettaVenray

11. Chapter 11: Candy Catastrophe by VivettaVenray

12. Chapter 12: Candy Cataclysm by VivettaVenray

13. Chapter 13: Happy Hween by VivettaVenray

Chapter 1: Dragged Along by VivettaVenray

Confection Abomination

By VivettaVenray

 

(WARNING: This story features ‘body-horror’: i.e. tentacles and flesh-morphing etc. However, the main character’s body is also made of "candy" and she doesn't have a normal physical makeup. She is, however, human-shaped very often. At other times, she can be more amorphous.

 

Other more ‘out-there’ content includes sugar-slime/syrup, same-size vore/absorption, and a little vaginal vore/absorption.

 

This story also contains clown costumes, candy transformation, vore, soul vore/play, hard vore, absorption, lewd horror, gore, cruelty, digestion, and overall a good bit of 'weirdness', among other things.)

 

(NOTE: Happy Halloween!)

 

--------------

 

Chapter 1: Dragged Along

 

Blair was cornered by clowns.

 

It was a little late into the afternoon. The thin, short woman in plain clothes stood on the sidewalk of the city street. In front of her was the brunette clown glaring at her. Her face donned a red and round nose prosthesis. The woman’s skin was almost as pale as her own, and her outfit was some blue overalls over a yellow and orange striped shirt. Red painted sneakers on her socked feet; they must’ve been old ones since Karen wouldn’t mess up any of her new shoes for something as transient as a Halloween costume.

 

Blair clenched her box of chocolates close to her chest. She took a step back only to bump into Lauren and Deanna, each dressed in a more harlequin style with blonde and red hair respectively. Lauren even had on a jester hat with some bells on it. She felt a tug on her black pony-tail; the strength behind it meant that was the more athletic Deanna.

 

Karen chewed her bubble gum with the all the grace and decorum of a cow. Her obnoxious manners were belied by a fetching build: toned, nice curves, and a natural beauty. Her two ‘minions’ weren’t too far behind in beauty or cruelty either.

 

“So, where you heading Blair.” said the taller woman. She flipped her head to get the bottoms of her long brown hair resting back behind her neck.

 

“I’m just heading back home after class, same as you all I assume.”

 

Karen and her two friends chuckled.

 

“Going home this early on Halloween day? Blair you got to live a little bit. Community college is the best years of people’s lives, some say.”

 

More giggling at Blair’s expense.

 

Karen noticed Blair clutching that chocolate box. “Say, what’cha doing with that candy?”

 

“It’s mine.” squeaked Blair.

 

“Oh of course. But, should you *really* be eating candy? Aren’t you, what’s the term...” she snapped her fingers and Lauren, the jester-looking gal with short blonde hair, piped up.

 

“Diabetic.”, she said.

 

“Thanks Lauren. Yeah you have Diabetes don’t you Blair, you shouldn’t be eating sugar.”

 

“Type 1 yes, but actually.” Blair gulped. “As long as I stay atop my blood sugar levels with my insulin I can...” She looked to the ground and paused. They’d take any explanation as an insult. There was no point, so she cut to the chase.

 

“They are low-sugar. I treat myself once a year.” she said.

 

“Oh really?” said Karen. She smirked to her two friends. “Low sugar huh? I know it says so on the box, but are you really sure about that?”

“I’m positive. I get them every year. Look, can’t you all just leave me alone for one day. We’re all 20 years old here this is no way to-”

 

Karen reached over and yanked the rectangular box right of Blair’s hands. She gave it a small shake and opened it up. Blair fussed but Lauren and Deanna held her back easily. None of the college students were powerhouses or anything, but Blair was thinner, shorter, and weaker. She was easily outnumbered by just the two.

 

“C’mon Karen this is ridiculous.”

 

“Relax Blair, I’m just tasting them to see if they really are low sugar. I’m helping you out.” she giggled. “Don’t be so ungrateful.”

 

Karen balanced the box on a crossed arm, spit her gum into one hand then cupped it lightly in her fist. Swapping arms, she flipped open the lid and slid a piece of chocolate past her lips.

 

“Urgh”.

 

She spit it out to the side, then dumped the box into a nearby puddle. Blair frowned.

 

“Disgusting.” said Karen. She smirked. “I think you got that candy just to trick me, knowing I’d take it.” The bully of a woman looked at the still wet gum-wad in her hand.

 

“What? No Karen you’re insan-”

 

“Hold her gals.”, said Karen. The overalled clown pinched up the pink gob and held it over to Blair’s forehead. She pressed it into the skin with her fingers, and one of her long finger nails poked at Blair’s flesh. The pony-tailed woman yelped at the grody sensation of Karen’s saliva-soaked chewing gum.

 

The short woman fidgeted while they laughed. Eventually they let her go, and Blair yanked it off and chucked it into the road where at least someone wouldn’t step on it.

 

“Aww” said Karen. “It looked good on you Blair. So, what are you wearing to the party tonight?”

 

Blair shuddered a second before speaking. “I’m not going.”

Karen guffawed. “Of *course* you aren’t. Who would invite Bland Blair to anything.”

 

The three clowns laughed. It was their favorite nick name for her. It wasn’t based on the woman’s looks though. In fact, Karen quietly envied the cute round face of Blair and her soft, smooth looking skin. No, Blair just wore plain clothes, did plain things. She was Bland to them. Bland Blair.

 

“Tell you what though, I think we’ll let you hang with the ‘cool clique’ for a bit. We were gonna head to the abandoned candy factory down on Feint Street to check it out, explore, maybe break whatever anyone else hasn’t already.”

 

“I’m not sure that’s such a good idea.” said Blair.

 

“Yeah well no one was asking you, so come on. Don’t make Lauren and Deanna drag you there. Who knows? You might even have some fun.”

 

Blair didn’t resist. She learned fast that fighting things only made things worse. It was better to let them get it out of their system. Then, she could go back home and relax after a long week.

 

The four women went through the city a short ways to get to the more dilapidated blocks. In those moments, walking alongside clowns, Blair reflected on the absurd state of her current life. She had been told bullying always ended once one got to college, but it’d seem pop-culture lied to her. Maybe community college was different?

 

She had wanted to enroll in a top school after high-school graduation, but her grades weren’t up to snuff. She felt it better to show some commitment and get a nice GPA at a 2-year place first--a community college. Then, she’d apply to a real nice school. Blair felt that better than just ‘settling’ for whatever no name bachelor’s program that’d accept her.

 

Feint Street had a reputation for being one of the city’s many failings. Decades ago it was a bustling business sector, but corruption and mismanagement led its encompassing district to be the derelict place it was now. Surprisingly enough it was low in crime. The place was just too spooky for even vagabonds to camp out in. Lots of broken windows, rusted metal pipes and barbed-wire fences dotted the area.

 

The four of them stood outside the large, gray, rectangular building that stretched across the whole street on one side. The structure was slightly more bulbous at its back end where the factory’s warehouse was. A worn sign out front read “Wild Candy Co.” This place went out of business in the 1990s, and thus looked especially ancient now.

 

Deanna slipped a pocket knife from her puffy red jester pants and sliced open a hole in the thin fence. The four walked up to the metal doors inside. One hung off its hinge half-way.

 

“Karen I, uh, appreciate you bringing me along here but I think this is a mistake” said Blair.

 

“Can it blandy. What fun is Halloween without a scary adventure? The electricity's been cut in there for decades now. It’ll be nice, dark, and spooky.” said Karen.

 

“Aren’t you all a bit old to-”

 

“I said can it!”

 

Deanna kicked open the door and they went in.

 

Light sifted in through the kicked open double-doorway they just made as well as through a precious few small, square windows high near the ceiling. Some of the panes were shattered, and specks of glass lingered on the concrete floor of the building’s front lobby. As expected, it was dark in here. Without electricity, all those fluorescent lights dangling around were useless. A hallway lead from here lead to the building’s innards.

 

“It’s pretty dark in here.” muttered Blair, her anxiety rising.

 

“Just use your phone like us.” said Karen. She whipped out her smart phone and turned on the flashlight app. Her friends followed suit.

 

“Oh” said Karen. “That’s right, you got one of those poor gal flip-phones don’t you. Well, that’s too bad.”

 

The group moved deeper into the building. The hallways split and twisted, and seemed to grow thinner as they marched onward. The factory had a novel design: office rooms and candy workshops were interspersed among each other in the myriad halls. At the time, it was to support unity between the less skilled machine operators and the pencil pushers. Now, it just had the result of making the complex very confusing to navigate.

 

The group peered into the windowed doors as they moved to take in the sights. Among the mundane office rooms with desks, there were ones holding conveyors coated in crumbling candy wrappers. Other rooms had cisterns where they must’ve made taffy or marshmallow or something. The windows got fewer the deeper they moved through the place. They disappeared entirely as they started moving through the building’s center corridors.

 

Blair grew increasingly nervous. She shivered more to nerves than the fall chill this deep in the building’s belly. Shadows abounded. Strange clanking noises echoed here and there: rats in pipes most likely. The only light at this point came from the modern phones of her bully peers.

 

“Karen. Please this is getting to be too much. Just let me go home.”

 

The clown-costumed woman turned around to face Blair.

 

“Bland Blair, perhaps we should start calling you Scared Blare?” She chuckled. “So, you really don’t want to keep exploring with us do you?”

 

Blair nodded. “Yes please.”

 

“Alright.” said Karen with a shrug. “In that case, I guess we’ll just leave you somewhere and fetch you when done.”

“What?” said Blair.

 

Karen shined her phone light into the door on her right, then looked down to notice a look on its outside. Seemed to be some kind of vat room almost entirely gray with concrete and metal.

“This place looks perfect. It even has a lock to keep your scaredy cat ass nice and safe inside.”

 

Karen opened it and the other gals dragged Blair inside. The short, slight raven-haired woman felt old candy wrappers crunch under her sneakered feet. The bright white light of the phones lit up this dark room only a tad. Blair was tossed down. She got up and ran towards the door, only to get blocked by the bodies of Lauren and Deanna.

 

“W-wait! Don’t leave me here C'mon. This is fucking ridiculous!”

 

“Oh wow someone has a potty mouth.” chimed Deanna.

 

“Don’t worry.” began a smug Karen. “I’ll just hold on to something of yours as a reminder to let you out later.” She helped herself to the contents of Blair’s pockets. She pulled out a pen-like device. Blair gasped.

 

“Karen that’s my insulin pen. I need that.”

 

“No you don’t, I took care of that gross candy for you remember?”

 

Blair frowned. Karen’s point didn’t sooth the sense of dread. Her most important medicine was in the hands of that bitch. A single tear went down her cheek.

 

“Aw are you gonna cry? What was that you said earlier? ‘We’re all over twenty here.’ or something? You aren’t acting very mature.” She pocketed the pen into the pocket of her overalls. “C’mon gals let’s go.”

 

They left and locked the door. Lauren lingered a moment by the door’s window, and there was a hint of pity in her expression. Before Blair could beg to be let out, Karen called for the blonde woman and she scampered after her mistress like a dog.

 

Blair cried alone in the dark room. Tears went from her cheeks to plop at the wrapper-lined floor. She felt around to get her bearings. There were some flat surfaces: tables. Her hands brushed against big, round metal cylinders of some kind. She thought them vats or cistern. Everything her fingers grazed felt sticky.

 

“It’s no fair.” she whimpered to herself. “I have the worst luck. The worst fucking life.”

 

Blair had no family and no friends. She had hardly any money and what she did get required working on the weekends. She wasn’t gifted in intelligence or talent or things like that. If anything, she was cursed. Cursed with a dumb medical condition needing her to prick herself with needles every day. Cursed with bullies in fucking community college of all places.


Blair wondered why Karen and her friends were so mean. Maybe Karen couldn’t fully let go of her high school days or something? Maybe Karen just needed to pick on someone to keep her self-esteem up? What did it matter?

 

The meek woman dried her tears and patted around for a surface to sit on. There had to be at least one chair in here. Then, she heard the initial whir and ensuing hum of a fluorescent lamp. The sudden light hurt her eyes.

 

She turned around and looked up to the illuminated fixture. The flickering white light of it shined over a table in the room’s corner. On the table’s surface rested a single piece of pastille candy wrapped in a bright orange wrapper. For a moment, she thought it rustled.

 

“Lights? What? But how the power’s been cut to this whole block for years.” mused Blair.

 

Against her better judgment, she moved closer. Her heart thumped. Sweat dripped from her brow. Reaching the table, she found it not sticky and saw that the top of the candy had a smiling jack o’lantern design on it. It glowed a dim orange.

 

Out of curiosity more than appetite, she grabbed the candy and pinched either ends of the wrapper’s terminal twirls.

 

She opened it up.

 

A tiny skeleton popped out.

Chapter 2: Aah! by VivettaVenray

Chapter 2: Aah!

 

“Aah!” cried Blair.

 

“Aah!” mimicked the skeleton in its own distinct, feminine voice.

 

Blair dropped the candy on reflex. It landed on the wrapper unbroken and glowing a dim orange. The skeleton fell with it. All those tiny bones broke broke from one another and bounced on the table. Before Blair’s incredulous brown eyes, it pieced itself together. The little bones levitated back towards the table’s center and snapped together as if on invisible joints.

 

The skeleton’s head went on backwards, and she twisted it right back around with a xylophonic sound.

 

“Did I spook you there?”, said the skeleton.

 

“I-I... what is going on?” said Blair, leaning forward to watch the thing.

 

“Hold on, let me get some skin on and I’ll explain.”

 

Muscles and fat spread from the bones, and then a layer of orange skin grew on that. From the skull’s sockets grew two orange-irised eyes. Atop the tiny woman’s scalp, strands of green hair started to sprout till they rested down on the woman’s shoulders. Black nails topped off her fingers and toes. This body construction happened so fast Blair hardly had time to get grossed out at it.

 

Grody as the process was, the final result was a rather attractive female form not too far from Blair’s age in looks. One difference was her build. This woman had more of a full-figure. She wasn’t fat or even chubby, but her curves were well outlined and she had sort of a subtle pear-like shape to her.

 

The tiny naked woman stood before her, roughly the size of that strangely glowing candy still on the table. Her colors were unnatural, and it only took Blair a moment to figure out the motif. Black nails and lips. Orange skin like a pumpkin though darker at her shamelessly bared nipples; her hair hung green as a pumpkin’s leaves...

 

“Are you some kind of Halloween spirit?” said Blair.

 

The tiny orange woman chuckled.

 

“Not quite.”

 

Her tiny fingers snapped along with quick sways of her hips. To the beat of an inaudible tune, she grew up to around the size of Blair’s fist. Her bare feet thwapped against the table surface towards the candy. She sat alongside it at and dangled her naked feet off the table’s edge.

 

“Wait, who are you really?” said Blair.

 

“You were close the first time, though I’m less a spirit and more of a god.”

 

The little thing kicked her legs to-and-fro.

 

“I may not look it now though.” she admitted with a shrug.

 

“Anyways, my name is ‘Hween’.”

 

“Ween?”

 

“No, Hween. In your phonetic alphabet, that’s H-W-E-E-N. Like queen, but with an H.”

 

“Hween...” muttered Blair.

 

“Yup that’s it! Anyways, it seems like you’ve been having a pretty shit day.”

 

“Well yeah I suppose-”

 

“Or life.”

 

Blair frowned. Hween chuckled, then hoisted herself off the table’s edge, stood up, and walked even closer to the glowing candy.

“Well don’t worry, cause I’m here to help you out! I can’t imagine how awful it must be to be diabetic on Halloween. Sweets are about half of what Halloween is all about!”

 

“Wait, I thought Halloween was about honoring the dead?”

 

Hween waved her hand dismissively at the question. “It’s about a lot of things don’t worry about it. Now, how’d you like to receive my blessing? All you have to do is eat that piece of candy I got for you right here!”

 

The little green-haired woman gestured towards the candy. Blair took a closer look at the treat out of its wrapper: black dots speckled the orange pastille. It looked colored with the traditional tones of Halloween.

 

“I can’t, it could spike my blood sugar levels and-”

 

“Oh.” Hween began. “This is no ordinary candy. Eat this and you’ll never need to worry about that sort of mundane crud again.”

 

“What’ll it do?” said Blair.

 

“It’ll give you power!” began Hween. “Dark, spooky powers of my own design. Not only will you be able to get revenge on Karen, but you’ll be able to eat all the candy you want. You might even make some--in a sense of the word.”

 

Blair took up the candy between pinched fingers.


“I don’t know…"

 

“Look.” said Hween. “Do you really want to just live a boring life with all your mundane human frailties? Trust me, it’s time for a change.”

 

Blair contemplated on Hween’s words. What ultimately sold her was the idea of getting some revenge on Karen. She popped the candy into her mouth. An immense sweetness filled her senses soon as the ovaloid treat settled on her tongue. Her cheeks suckled on it till a clumsy tilt of her tongue had her accidentally swallow it down. She coughed.

 

“Alright, now you might feel a tiny burning sensation in your throat, kind of like fire.” said Hween.

 

Sure enough, Blair did.

 

“Also your skin will seem a bit... sticky.”

 

Blair touched at her arm, sure enough, she felt a stickiness like sugar.

 

“Then, you’ll probably pass out.”


Blair slumped over onto the table with Hween just narrowly dodging the black-haired head of hers. The table fell over and Blair with it. The meek woman’s vision went black.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Lauren slipped away from Karen and Deanna. It was her idea to split up so they could ‘explore more’ of the factory. Before departing, she manged to swipe a little something from Karen’s overall pockets.

 

The jester-costumed blonde retraced her steps best she could to get back to the room Blair got tossed into. This place was a maze, but she had her phone for light or to call the others if she got stuck. The tiny bells on her hat jingle-jangled with her every step.

 

She found the door, unlocked it, and swung it open.

“Psst.” she whispered into the darkness. “It’s me Lauren. I got your insulin thing.”


She waved it through the open doorway, expecting Blair to take it or at least say something.

 

“Look I’m sorry, Karen took things too far with this, but the door’s unlocked so you could probably find your way out.”

 

‘Hmm, must be the silent treatment...’ thought Lauren. She stepped into the room, holding her phone out for light. Lots of tables in here, and a few small conveyors coming off some vats at the back. She moved deeper inside.

 

“I’m... sorry for all the shit I did. I think I’m getting too old for that. Deanna and Karen are just immature or something, and Karen in particular has some personal shit going on. Not saying that makes it right but-”

 

She paused, her light cast over a turned over table and she saw Blair’s body stark naked and curled toward the table’s underside. Even the band for her ponytail was gone, and her raven hair now hung loose. She smelled sweet and was a bit slick with sweat or something.

 

“Oh my god. Blair!”

 

Lauren kept her voice hushed to avoid attracting Karen or Deanna if they were near.

 

Her first thought was that this some kind of Diabetes thing. That didn’t explain why Blair was naked.

 

‘Maybe Blair went a bit stir-crazy in here, or some kind of high-sugar delirium?’ Fuck if she knew.

 

“Fuck fuck.” said Lauren. “It’s one thing to be an asshole, but I don’t want to be an accessory to murder.”

 

Lauren crouched to the ground by Blair. The bells on her hat jangled and the naked woman stirred--perhaps from the sound.

 

“Wew ok, you’re not dead. Alright let me try this thing.”

Lauren popped the top of the insulin pen to reveal a tiny needle. She jammed it into the side of Blair’s abdomen: about a quarter in, in fact, with no resistance.

 

“Oh shit!” said Lauren, shocked. “Blair I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stab you like that. Is it supposed to just kind of... go in so easily.”

 

Blair groaned again. Lauren reached over over to tap at the meek woman’s side.

 

“Are you ok Blair? Please, wake up.”

 

Her hand touched Blair’s side, and immediately Lauren knew something wasn’t right here. The meek woman’s flesh didn’t feel like flesh at all. It felt a bit thicker, yet also a tad softer. She moved to pull her hand away, but she couldn’t.

 

It got stuck.

 

“What the fuck.” said Lauren. She pulled again, but Blair’s ‘flesh’ wouldn’t let go. It curled around Lauren’s hand and pulled it inside Blair’s body.

 

“What the fuck! Blair C'mon, let me go!”

 

She felt something warm in there: sticky on her fingers and thicker then blood. She stood up and kicked her feet into the concrete floor and finally managed to free herself. In the light of her phone on the floor she saw her hand covered in slime colored a deep brown orange. She sniffed at it. It smelled overwhelmingly sugary.

 

“That’s... caramel.”

 

Blair looked at her hand in confusion, and got distracted only when a ripping sound had her glance back at Blair. The naked woman’s entire left side tore open. There was no blood, no gore: not even organs far as she could tell. Just strands of thick gooey caramel and white stuff. The smell made her think of another candy: marshmallow? She heard the sound of something rustling in Blair’s body. She turned to make a run for it but it lashed out and grabbed her leg. In the light of her phone she saw the caramel soaked red rope.

 

“L-licorice?”

 

She tried to crawl away but another tendril lashed out about her other ankle. Then, one yanked about her arm.

 

This was a nightmare. It had to be. Some sort of dumb karma for her mistreatment towards Blair.

“Blair!” she yelled. “I’m sorry please wake up!”

 

Nothing.


Blair!”

 

--==--==--==--

 

The meek woman stirred. Her groggy state of mind didn’t process things right away. She was having the most pleasant dream about eating something delicious, and her face showed a hint of grumpiness at being disturbed.

 

“Shut up.” she mumbled in her muddy unawareness. Without even thinking about it, she slipped a licorice appendage into Lauren’s mouth and spurted a hot sugary substance. Lauren couldn’t scream with it filling her mouth. Worse still, it soon cooled and hardened to a hard and rich candy that kept her jaw locked and open, but her tongue too pinned to speak. Her throat got occluded by the solidified sweet. She screamed but it came out muffled. The blonde jester’s breaths became hurried and through her nose with her throat blocked like that.

 

“Mmmf” muttered Blair. She was back to eating something delicious in her dream. She felt so hungry. Out in the real world, her body tugged Lauren’s legs into that orifice she made. Lauren used all her strength to punch at the black-haired woman’s candy flesh. She shouted with all her might. She felt something tingle her legs in there. She felt a great throbbing pain. The horror of it gave her the energy for one more, big, muffled scream. That got Blair awake and alert proper.

 

The naked woman gasped. “Lauren? What are you doing here-”

 

Blair saw and felt everything now: the red candy vines wrapped about Lauren. The jester’s pained and terrified expression with a jaw locked open by hard-candy. She looked down to her naked side and saw Lauren knee deep into her own body. Naturally, she screamed, which Lauren mirrored in her own mouth-muffled way

 

Blair assessed the situation here. She kept her licorice ropes holding Lauren, though stopped bringing the woman deeper inside her. Her eyes trailed towards the insulin pen sticking in her side. She moved her hand towards it and pulled it out of her flesh effortlessly. The tip of it was gone and looked like it had melted off to something sticky. She tapped its orange and gooey tip.

 

Caramel.

 

“Hween? Are you there? What’s going on?” she said. No answer.

 

Blair had a lot of questions. Why’d her flesh feel so sticky and... chewy in texture? Why was she naked? Why was she covered in a thin glaze of sugar stuff? Why was Lauren partially in a gaping orifice in her side?

 

Yet the darkest, most prominent question on her mind was why did Lauren taste *so* good? She felt her prey in there. Those futilely wiggling legs tasted buttery sweet. A rich, dessert like flavor not too different from toffee perhaps. She wanted more, and so her body suckled against Lauren’s legs.

 

Blair felt the blonde woman’s legs inside her. The black-haired woman didn’t *feel* entirely human in her insides. She didn’t feel human at all. Every part of her had a different texture now. She didn’t care about that now though, her mind was stuck on yummy the blond woman tasted.

 

Lauren screamed, and that took Blair out of her stupor. She turned to face the woman and saw the sense of horror flashed in those blue eyes. Blair paused, and Lauren managed to wiggle herself out of the orifice. Her eyes lit up with fear as she saw that, from the knees down, her legs were gone. The stubs transitioned to caramel strands that pooled and roped against the floor. The agony still throbbed.

 

She turned her head to Blair’s voice.

 

“Lauren, what were you doing in here?”

 

Blair reached over and picked up the remaining insulin pen and waved it around. A bit of the caramel on it dripped onto the floor as Blair scooched closer.

 

“Did you bring me this?”, Blair asked.

 

Lauren nodded fast, muffling some inaudible words.

 

“You were helping me out?”

 

Lauren nodded even faster. She cried out “Yes, yes!” over and over but it came out like gibberish with all that hard-candy freezing up her jaw. Blair realized she could feel the inside of Lauren’s mouth with that sugary sold mass in there.

 

Blair stared at her insulin pen and knew it useless now. She remembered Hween’s words about not needing it: about becoming powerful. Blair had a dark thought: what was more powerful than being able to eat someone alive?

 

Her eyes stared into Lauren’s and she saw the tears wheeling down the woman’s cheeks. She wondered how many times Lauren, Karen, and Deanna had seen her own expressions close to that. Lauren, at this moment, realized the once dull-brown eyes of Blair had a caramel coloring to them. She also saw the hunger in them. That, and a twitch of pain from her gooey legs, had her screaming again.

 

Blair spoke.

“So you were gonna let me out, give me my injector back huh?”

 

Lauren nodded fervently and even forced a smile. Blair could read the intended message on her body. ‘Yes! I’m your friend! C’mon spare me!’

 

Lies.

 

Blair’s licorice tentacles drew Lauren closer. The blonde jester screamed. She tried to crawl back again, but Blair’s candy appendages were too strong.

 

“And you think that just makes everything ok?” That’ll I forget all the torment you did with those two?”

 

Lauren screamed and begged. Blair just drew her closer and that spread more of her caramel-tipped leg stumps over the floor. The bells on the blonde’s jester hat jingled with every slow tug towards Blair’s open-side.

 

“You think I’ll just forgive you and we can be friends now or something? Like some happily ever after? No, you wouldn’t even want to be my friend in any case.” said Blair. She chuckled and kept dragging Lauren closer.

 

“But maybe you thought I’d let bygones be bygones, never report this ‘prank’ of you three which is arguably kidnapping? You think I’d just be content to leave so you could bully me some other time with torment that meets your ethical standards?”

 

Blair’s tone was venom, but not of rage so much as a snake wetting its fangs: preparing for the kill.

 

Blair shifted her body towards Lauren, so as to crawl towards the blonde at the same time the blonde was tugged into her. With a sudden tug, Lauren got sucked into Blair’s body to her thighs now. Lauren was a bit big, but Blair handled it by just deforming herself slightly. She knew now she wasn’t entirely human: she was something more.

 

Blair stretched that makeshift ‘maw’ of hers across her entire chest. Syrup and caramel oozed from the orifice. Through the light of her discarded phone Lauren could see inside. All those sticky, sweet oozes dripped about. As before, not an organ or drop of blood to be seen: just candy horror. At the back of the cavity, red licorice tentacles grew up and stirred.

 

Lauren was bawling. When Blair saw that sorrowful, feared expression she felt no guilt. She felt powerful: truly powerful for the first time in her life. Lauren saw a monster, and Blair’s new role fit like a glove.

 

“Did you really think, Lauren, that’d I’d let you go? That’d I’d deny myself such a sweet treat on Halloween?”, said Blair, teeth flashing in a grin.

 

It all happened so fast. Dozens of licorice tentacles lashed out and tugged Lauren into her body much as she could. The ‘lips’ of her chest hole squelched around Lauren’s torso. Blair moaned at the wonderful flavors now reaching her. She could taste with her whole body, and couldn’t get enough of the woman within.

 

Blair’s hand yanked that dumb jester hat off Lauren’s head and her fingers filtered through those blonde locks. She could make a lot of room with this new body of hers, but she was still shorter than Lauren naturally. Right now, Lauren was in up past her own chest. Blair didn't want to become a puddle just to eat Lauren, so she mashed the blonde’s face into her own naked tits. Her strange new flesh morphed around Lauren’s head. The woman in the jester costume tried to get free, but when she moved her neck back Blair’s flesh fought back. The fair flesh of Blair’s bosom stretched upwards with Lauren’s face and ‘snapped’ it back against her body, only in deeper now.

 

Lauren recognized the texture of Blair’s exterior now. It made no sense, but that’s what it had to be: taffy.

 

Blair wrapped her legs and arms around Lauren. She hugged her prey tight, entranced by the flavor and titillated by the sheer power she held.

 

No wonder those three were so mean to her: this was intoxicating! She moaned over the back of Lauren’s head. Her pussy pulsed, slick with a sweet syrup. The blonde melted into her. Lauren’s body was caramel up to her chest now and only alive due to some horrid power of Blair’s.

 

The voracious ecstasy proved too much to bare for long. Her chest-orifice had sealed around Lauren entirely. Her body was whole and human shaped again. Blair climaxed, and gushed some sticky sweet syrup out onto the concrete floor just as the last of her prey’s struggles faded. Some of it splashed on that nearby phone, shorting out the device and killing the light.

 

Blair realized she could see in the dark this whole time.

 

She caught her breath and stood up, now 12ft tall and double her old height.

 

“Hween” she said. “I have some questions still.”

Chapter 3: Tips and Tricks by VivettaVenray

Chapter 3: Tips and Tricks

 

The orange-skinned, green-haired woman poked her head out from behind one of the old candy-vats in the room. Hween stood far bigger now at a normal human’s size: in particular, the god stood a few inches shorter than Blair was back before she grew to her current amazonian height.

 

Blair took a few steps towards Hween. A bit of sugary water fell from her candy-flesh.

 

“You were watching this whole time Hween?”

 

“Yup!”

 

“From behind there?”

 

“No silly, I’m a god. I can see other ways when it suits me. I didn’t say anything earlier cause I didn't want to interfere with your personal stuff, ya’ know?”

 

Hween waltzed out from behind the cistern to lean against it. Her fingers drummed at the surface.

 

“So what do you want to know?”

 

“Why am I naked?”

 

Hween laughed. “Really, that’s your first question? Well, probably absorbed your clothes while you slept.”

 

Blair rubbed her hand against her stomach and wiped off some of that sugary fluid coating it. “What’s this?”, she asked.

 

“Sugar water. Maybe syrup if some nerd wants to argue about what viscosity makes it qualify.”, said Hween. “Your body produced it while you were asleep. You could make more now if you wanted, or stop making it entirely to feel dry. Surely you realized your candy properties now, right?”

 

“Candy properties?” said Blair. She tried to dry her skin of the sugar water and managed it.

 

“D’uh.” said Hween. “Your flesh is taffy--mostly. You got all sorts of stuff on your insides. Caramel, marshmallow, syrup. Your body is your own candy clay to play with now! The only limit to the sugary horror you can make of yourself is your own imagination!”

 

Blair continued feeling herself. She focused and willed some taffy-flesh by her taut stomach to stretch out just a little. It did, before she snapped it back. Focusing again, she found she could alter the color of her flesh. She quickly became a mixture of dull pink, blue, purple and other pastel shades. Her fingers brushed through her black hair, and she realized it was now very thin licorice.

 

“Woah.”, she said. “...What’s the catch? Why’d you do this for me?”

 

Hween chuckled.

 

“What’s so funny?”

 

“Just the way you said it, ‘for me’ instead of ‘to me.’ You already recognize the value of my boon. None of that ‘argh I can’t go back to my old life’ cliche B.S. I like it!”

 

Hween laughed again.

 

“I have my reasons Blair, one of them is that it’s just so fun to watch! Plus, what’s Halloween without some tricks and treats? You treat yourself as my little trick to the world.”

 

Blair found the answer satisfying enough. Hween seemed to be quite the impish god, after all.

 

“What did I do to Lauren?”

 

“Well, you ate her. Again,” Hween tapped on that vat and made a rapping sound. “D’uh! Now, what happens when you normally eat food?”

Blair thought a moment, looking at her stomach. “It digests.”

 

“Sure, or gets absorbed. Semantics in most cases. Your body turned her to candy, your made of candy, so you just added her mass to yours. Makes sense?”

 

“So, that’s how I grew then?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Then...” began Blair, continuing. “...why can I still ‘feel’ her alive inside me.”

 

“Ah!” said Hween. Her grin grew nice, wide, and toothy. “That’s just her soul. You absorbed that too. Feels nice having her stuck in there I bet.”

 

While Blair processed this, Hween moved from the vat to fetch a nearby ladder. She started climbing up it.

 

“So... I ate her soul?”

 

“What kind of powerful monster would you be if you couldn’t eat souls?” said Hween. She giggled again.

 

“A monster...”

 

“If the goddess of Halloween calls you a monster, you should take that as a high compliment, trust me.” Hween nudged the lid of the vat off, and the wide metal disc fell to the floor in a loud bang.

 

“Come take a look at this.” she said. Blair walked towards the vat. Her steps had a satisfying weight to them now. Each footfall sounded like a dull thud as opposed the lithe pattering when she walked shoe-less at her apartment home.

 

“W-woah!” said Hween as she fell over into the vat with a splash. Blair gasped and moved with haste now. She was tall enough to just lean over the lid. Inside the container, Hween lounged on her back on a hard-candy surface. Her legs and arms were crossed, and a foot of hers bobbed up and down. She grinned up at Blair.

 

“Tricked ya!” said Hween.

 

“Wait, its not fluid in here? Then how’d the splash-”

 

Hween contorted her cheek, twisted her tongue, and redid the sound effect. With a giggle, she stood up to her feet and lounged against the inside of the vat.

 

“It’s hard candy in the vat?”


“Yup. Way back when Wild Candy Co. was in business, they pioneered this neat method of making hard candy. They’d make the solid bits in a vat then melt it into whatever shape they wanted later on. Throw in some coloring, flavoring, and you had almost any hard candy you’d want.”

 

Blair and Hween saw full-color in the dark. Blair could see the almost clear solidified sugar within. Her mouth watered with thin syrup.

 

“Why are you showing me this?”

 

“Well, you learned fast you could grow by absorbing stuff right? You can eat most anything now if you put your mind to it. You’ll quickly learn people are best, what with all their stored nutrients and such. Actual candy’s a close second though.”

 

“Wait, you want me to eat that? Hasn’t it been here for decades?”

 

Hween giggled. “Yes, in a moisture proof cistern. Hard-candy never spoils if protected from moisture. Each one of these vats holds thousands of liquid gallons of fluid so this candy syrup, when solid, translates to around that much.”

 

Blair looked around the room, there were at least half a dozen other vats. Some of her syrup-spittle fell from her lips onto the hard-candy mass. It almost splashed on Hween and she jumped up onto the edge of the vat. “Hey, watch your drool!” she chuckled. “But, I think you get the idea. Chow down and grow up.”

 

Blair didn’t need to be told what to do. She placed her hand onto that clear crystalline bounty. Her palm exuded a warm sugary syrup of its own that started melting and mixing with the contents of the vat. The sweet taste was overwhelming. Hween watched on for a bit, kicking her legs.

 

“Alright Blair, I’ll leave you to it. I’m sure you’ve got a lot of revenge to deal out. Some power trips to indulge...”

 

“Wait.” said Blair. “I still have more questions on how my body works? What can I do with a soul? How can I-”

 

“Blair.” said Hween as she hopped down to the floor. “You can figure out the rest yourself. What’s the fun if I just tell you everything? Be creative! I want your creativity to surprise me. Most good tricks have a bit of surprise to them, after all.” she said. Her smile was wide.

 

“Well, in that case I suppose I should say thank yo-”

 

Hween disappeared. The green-haired god had giggled and then poofed away in a puff of black-orange smoke.

 

Blair blinked, then got right back to consuming the candy in that vat. The more she took in, the more she grew. The ceiling of this place was pretty large: about 40ft or so. Not enough room if she ate everything in all the vats. Already, standing, she’d be more than 20 feet.

 

She remembered Hween’s words. “Be creative.” She wasn’t bound by human shape anymore. Blair let her body pool to the floor. From the waist down, her body went from a taffy-based human-shape to a marshmallowy blob. The less viscous nature of the substance let her move around in more of a crawl or a slither. She gooped towards the next vat and yanked off the lid. It clanked to the floor and just before she was about to dig in a noise startled her.

 

Lauren’s phone. She rushed her body towards it: her human-shaped pastel upper-body just sort of glided down her marshmallow bulk, which pooled out by the phone. She grabbed it with her hands and saw the caller ID. It was Deanna.

 

She let it go to voice mail, but it’s clear the other two would be coming soon. That’d be fine. She was far from concerned as to what they could to her. In fact, the thought of another buttery sweet meal like Lauren wet her appetite far more than the bounties in those vats.

 

Blair wondered if there was a way to lure the redheaded bully in here faster. The answer lied with Lauren, and she decide to explore that soul of her first victim: first of many, she was sure.

 

Lauren felt small: infinitely small. And, when Blair actually focused to find out where that sensation of ‘Lauren’ was coming form, she perceived it as an infinitesimal point at the very core of her body. Until she had focused though, she felt Lauren here, there, and everywhere in her candy flesh. The candy-woman thought it similar to a particle in physics that’s a wave until you look at it... or something. She wasn’t a physics major.

 

In any case Blair had what she wanted. Lauren felt a presence looking at her. The soul screamed out with her mind, but Blair ignored all that as she tried to see what use she could get out of this trapped spirit.

 

Blair found she could do most anything with Lauren’s essence: she could move it to her arm or nose or anywhere on her body. For fun, she moved Lauren towards a bit of her marshmallow goo on the floor and ‘expanded’ the soul a bit. The face of Lauren appeared as a raised relief on the fluffy white surface of her lower goop. The former bully’s agonized expression and meager attempts to ‘bubble’ out a few words got a chuckle out of Blair. It was amusing, but not useful, so she stuffed Lauren back down to a dot at her core.

 

Blair instead dug deep into Lauren’s ethereal being. She had never done anything like it, but it was easy nonetheless and she found herself having complete access to all Lauren’s thoughts, knowledge, and memories. The thoughts were useless, albeit amusing: ‘Let me out’. ‘It’s dark in here.’ and so on. The memories however...

 

Blair quickly learned that Deanna had confessed her love to Lauren over the last semester brake. Sadly, Lauren didn’t see other women the same way Deanna did. The two talked things out and remained friends. It was a very mature thing for them to do and Blair seethed at the thought! Her tormentors had the capacity to be normal adults to one another, so why were they such immature jerks to her? People were strange, she thought. No matter. They were beneath her now.

 

She dove deeper into Lauren’s mind. She learnt everything Lauren knew including the incommunicable: stuff her body and mind knew at fundamental levels. For example, how Lauren moved her arms and what they felt like. Also, the density and, most importantly, the makeup of the blonde-woman’s vocal chords.

 

The phone rang again. This time, Blair answered it.

Chapter 4: Bait by VivettaVenray

Chapter 4: Bait

 

Deanna walked down the dark halls with just the light of her phone. It wasn’t like Lauren to not pick up on the first ring. She felt relief when her friend finally answered.

 

“Lauren. Are you alright? I was looking around for you and-”

 

“Deanna.” said Lauren’s voice on the speaker. “Come quick!”

 

“Lauren?! Where are you?”

 

“Where we left Blair. She’s gone and I tripped on something in the dark.”

 

“Say no more. Just stay on the phone with me and-”


Blair hung up, snickering to herself.

 

Deanna broke into a sprint towards the room in question and arrived after a few minutes. The once-locked door was now open, and the large room inside illuminated with a strange shade of green from the ceiling. That didn’t make sense: there was no power in here before. Still, she didn’t think much of it. She wanted to get to Lauren as fast as possible so she just ran right in.

 

The floor was sticky against the underside of her sneakers. Her costume was a bit more half-assed than that of her friend’s--which were also kind of half-assed. So, no fancy shoes or anything to worry about. There were a bunch of open vats in this room. The light wasn’t bright enough to see far into the back of the chamber here, but for a second she though she saw a puddle in the back. She took a step towards it till she heard Great’s voice to her right.

 

“Deanna!” she turned to the corner of the room and saw Lauren standing there, right where the glow was most bright. The blonde woman had on her clown costume from before.

 

“Lauren!”

 

Deanna slid her pocket knife back into her jester-pants pocket ran over to hug her friend. Lauren felt... different. A little sticky.

 

“Lauren, are you ok?”

 

“Oh yeah.” said the Blonde. She giggled. “I slipped into some stale syrup or something.”

 

“Oh? Yuck. Well, where’s Blair? Did she do this to you?”

 

Lauren rubbed her hands down Deanna’s back. “Don’t worry about her.”, she said, before moving her lips onto Deanna’s.

 

The redhead opened her eyes wide, startled. She pulled away. “Wait, but you said you weren’t interested-”

 

Lauren just leaned back in. “That was then. I want you now. Kiss me.”

 

Deanna felt something was wrong here, but who was she to deny her own fantasy? She closed her eyes and slipped her tongue into Lauren’s lips, grunting. Her hands sifted through Lauren’s blond hair and they felt more stringy than usual. Lauren’s spit tasted sweet. She heard the sound of something soft moving about. She opened her eyes to see Lauren’s blue irises were now a caramel shade.

 

Deanna tried to pull away but her lips were stuck on Lauren’s--or whatever this ‘thing’ was. With great effort she managed to pull her face free, but fell onto her back. Lauren started laughing. The jester clothes faded away. Her blond hair changed colors to black and formed a ponytail with a red-licorice ring as the ‘hair-tie’ on it. Her skin shifted slightly fairer, and her shaped morphed to that thin slight build Deanna knew so well.

 

“Blair? What in the fuck did you do?” said Deanna.

 

The redhead hurriedly drew her pocket knife from her pocket.

 

“That’s a rude welcome. I know I’m not Lauren, but I think I’m still pretty fetching right? Plus, unlike her, I enjoy other women like you do.”

 

Blair chuckled. “You know, that little thing can’t hurt me anymore. *You* can’t hurt me anymore. Look up.”

 

Deanna did and saw the source of the light. A glowing green blob of marshmallow sticking to the ceiling. It quickly slithered all the way back towards the door to the room and used its bulk to block it.

“Like the lighting? I’m working on a sort of phosphorescence, like in glow-in-the-dark candies and the like.”, said Blair.

 

The red-headed jester clambered back to her feet. With her phone in the left hand, she brandished her knife in the right. “Fuck off Blair I’m warning you. I don’t know what’s going on here but-”

 

“Aww.” Blair said with a mock pout. “Sounds like your upset you weren’t kissing your crush?”

 

“How the fuck do you know about... Where the fuck is Lauren? The real one?”

 

Blair giggled. “She’s inside me. Wanna see her?” She tapped at her naked front like knocking at a door. An imprint of Lauren’s face pushed out from Blair’s taut stomach. It looked like the blonde’s head was right in her abdominal cavity and pressing out from the inside as a face through tent tarp. She was trying to say something based on how the morphed mouth bits were moving. Only muffled gibberish came out.

 

“What the fuck?!” Deanna was equal parts horrified and repulsed. Blair kept moving forward with the seemingly trapped Lauren pressing harder and harder against the taffy flesh. The ponytailed woman laughed all the while.

 

“Lauren? Are you ok in there? Fuck, fuck...”

 

Soon Deanna was pinned against the opposite wall. She dropped her phone and its light went out. Only the green of the marshmallow bulk by the door lit the room up.

 

“You really want to talk her do you? I suppose I can let her out just this once~”

 

Blair moved her taffy into the shape of Lauren’s head. She made a gummy tongue, some hard candy teeth: the materials were the same as her own head now, basically, and looked indistinguishable from their human equivalents at a glance. Blair had been practicing a bit in the time Deanna took to get here.

 

Of course, it was still attached to her stomach, sticking out like a strange growth.

 

“L-Lauren?” said Deanna. Blair quietly rejoiced. She made the toughest of the three bullies shiver in fear.

 

Lauren wasted no time speaking. “Deanna! You need to get out of here somehow! Blair’s a monster. She took my soul and mmfmfmfm” her words trailed off into desperate muffles as Blair just took her mouth away. Only fair taffy-flesh remained where that hole used to be. She let Deanna drink in Lauren’s desperate expression as she sucked that ‘head’ back in and recompressed Great’s soul back to the speck it deserved to be.

 

Blair laughed. “Oh you should’ve seen the look on your face: or hers. I felt the way her face contorted in despair getting *slurrrrped* right back inside. That makes sense to you right? That head you saw was me giving her some of my body on a loan.”

 

Blair stepped a bit closer then stopped in the middle of the room.

 

“Well don’t worry, you and her will get real close soon enough. Imagine how lonely her soul is in me? You two can be together for ever.”

 

Deanna slumped against the wall a bit. “F-fuck you.” She felt her adrenaline rise. The redhead’s anger issues sparked up. “Fuck you! I’ll cut her out of you.”

 

She ran towards Blair and the green light cut out. She swung her blade wildly in the dark.

 

“Where’d you go?”

 

She heard Blair’s laughter from those vats she saw earlier. Each of the candy cisterns lit up an eerie shade of greenish-white, like the marshmallow before.

 

“Let’s see how you like being outnumbered.” said Blair, many times over.

 

Those vat lights cut out. Deanna was in the dark again, sweat dripping from her brow. She heard the sound of naked feet pattering across concrete. It came from everywhere.

 

The room lit up. All around Deanna were glow-in-the-dark Blairs. Each one was naked with a big smile on their faces.

 

Deanna fought through her fear and lunged at one right in front. She dug the tip of her pocket knife right below that Blair’s luminous chest. The tip got stuck and Deanna heard it get crunched up with the kneading of that Blair body’s inner taffy.

 

“Oh, was that a little appetizer or something? Not very tasty...”

 

One Blair body came up from behind Deanna and punched her in the side. The candy-woman hardened her taffy-fist at the moment of impact, and Deanna slumped to her knees.

 

The bodies talked in unison. “If you’re even half as delicious as Lauren was, I’ll be very pleased.”

 

Deanna’s temper flared again and she charged at a Blair, actually managing to knock that body down. She punched at the taffy surface of her stomach, but each blow was harmlessly absorbed--each dent quickly reformed.

 

“It’s no use.” said every body in unison once again. “There’s more of me than there is of you, and you can’t beat a single one. You’re just fighting pieces of me Deanna.”

 

A Blair behind Deanna kicked the redhead to the ground. Another Blair grabbed onto that one and melded into her. The fusion made a new Blair, 12ft tall.

 

“You were always a tall gal Deanna. Let’s see how you like being picked on by someone bigger yourself?”

 

Smiling with glee, that amazonian Blair body reached out and grabbed Deanna’s body up by her arm. Memories of how Deanna would hold her back by her own resurfaced, along with the anger and sense of powerlessness she felt then. Blair couldn’t resist snapping that limb of Deanna’s like a twig. The scream her former bully let out was oh so satisfying.

 

Deanna whimpered. “You’re a monster.”

 

“You deserve one.” said Blair.

 

More of those clone bodies she made walked over to her, flowed into her, and Blair grew up and up till she stood a good 35ft tall. In one hand, she curled her fingers around Deanna’s sides like she was holding a doll. Her head was close to the ceiling, and her steps thudded on the hard concrete. She walked to the wall of the room again.

 

Deanna went back to being incensed. Her mood swung like that: anger to sorrow, sorrow to anger. Blair’s warm taffy-hand had her pinned against the wall. She gasped in horror as Blair pulled her arm away, leaving her detached hand stuck on the wall and pinning her body there. The flesh-like taffy composition of the palm shifted to something else: something sweet, gooey and sticky. Caramel. The rest of the hand soft of fluffed out and down like marshmallow. This new blobish sweet mass then morphed around Deanna.

 

Blair leaned in with a head nearly as tall as the tough tomboy in her candy-mass. She smiled wide. “There’s only one of you left now. The worst of them all. Even the thought of her makes me sick.”

 

Blair lurched her throat and made some sick-sounding noises in her stomach.


“Hyurk”

 

She spit up a blast of caramel goop all over Deanna. Seeing the redhead grossed out for once made her chuckle.


“Relax, that was just theatrics, not actual puke. All I did was spit a little more some of my special caramel over you. It should speed up your absorption into my sweet body mass~” she giggled.

 

“You. You’re awful.” said Deanna, gagging on the sweet orange-goo.

 

“You’re delicious. I can taste you already. I’m gonna experiment here with a slower means of digestion so, I hope you have fun inside my candy-flesh. Karen should be around here at some point.”

 

Deanna opened her mouth to speak but the marshmallow over her exterior crept up to seal her in. She couldn’t speak through it, and the only thing she could see now was the ghastly-green glow of its candy phosphorescence.

Chapter 5: Lure by VivettaVenray

Chapter 5: Lure

 

Karen thought Lauren’s idea to split up was great: at the time. Without her friends at her side she was quick to get lost and scared within the labyrinthine corridors of the old candy factory. She could just call Deanna or Lauren on her phone, sure, but then her friends would know she was a chicken idiot.

 

Seems she didn’t need to call them, though. She turned a corner and heard down that hallway, ever so faintly, the voice of the two.

 

“Karen!” said Deanna.

“Karen!” said Lauren.

 

“Get over here, we found something cool!” said Lauren.

 

‘What luck’ the brunette thought to herself. ‘Now I can meet up with them, get that dork Blair then get out of here. All on my own terms. Just in time too, wouldn’t want to be late for party at the warehouse.’

 

The 20-year old woman adjusted the overalls of her clown costume so they’d sag a bit less, then jogged down the hallway.

 

“I’m coming!” she shouted.

 

She followed the voices. They said the same thing over and over again with slight variations.

“It’s really cool, come check it out!”

“What’s taking so long?”

“Karen!”

 

It actually began to annoy her a bit: not that she had a high tolerance for annoyances anyways. Still, they lead her closer and closer to her destination. Karen had a good figure, but she wasn’t exactly athletic and so she transitioned to walking. Moving slower, that’s when she noticed a bit of stickiness on the floor of the hallway. She shined her phone-light down to the concrete floor of the corridor and noticed a light glaze of something. Syrup?

 

“What the...” she muttered to herself. A hint of trepidation ran over her but it dissolved once she heard those voices again.

 

“Karen, C’mon!” they said.

 

She was definitely closer.

 

“I’m coming you two jeez.”

 

Deeper still she went. A few more turns and twists. The voices of her friends grew louder the stickier the floor got. The next hallway she went in was lined with caramel which stuck at her shoes. She popped a piece of gum and chewed it to try and gnaw out some of her growing stress.

 

“Deanna, Lauren, what’s up with the hallway?” she shouted.

 

Silence for a bit, then a reply.

 

“One of the candy cisterns blew.” said Lauren’s voice.


“Yeah. And uh, Blair’s covered in the stuff. It’s hilarious! Come check it out.”, said Deanna.

 

Strange, but that did sound funny.

 

She kept going.

 

The walls were sticky now, and caramel threatened to yank off her red-painted sneakers with every step. Against her better judgment, she moved along till she neared the room they kept Blair in. The entire hallway leading there oozed with caramel dripping from the walls to the floor. Strands of marshmallow and licorice hanged from the ceiling. One of those red ropes brushed against Karen’s shoulder. It felt slimy with a thin syrup. She shuddered.

 

“Urgh, this is gonna ruin my costume. Lauren, Deanna, you in there?”

 

“Yeah!” said Deanna. She was nearby. “Come on in and check it out.”

 

Karen went through the door into the dark room and tripped on a thick licorice root inside. She fell to the ground into a puddle of syrup and her phone quickly fried from water damage once it slipped from her hands. At the same time, the door behind her slammed shut and locked. Blair had worked some of her marshmallow matter into the hinges, and a licorice rope was hanging on the ceiling outside, waiting for this exact moment to seal her in there.

 

Karen panicked immediately. She scrambled to her feet and yanked desperately on the door’s handle, but it wouldn’t budge. Squishy and slimy sounds filled her ears as stuff in this room moved around. Stuff moved outside, too. Filled with fear and dripping syrup, she started pounding on the door from the inside.


“Let me out!” she yelled

 

The clown stopped her pounding when white-green light filled the room. The entire room was filled up with its ghastly tint. It was white enough to not distort the surroundings too much. That was Blair’s design, she wanted Karen to take it all in.

 

“Karen, come check this out!” said Deanna’s voice. Trembling, the brunette turned around and her jaw nearly dropped.

 

Hard candy-clusters hung on the caramel-coated walls like barnacles to a ship’s hull. Those were the source of the light. The ceiling was mostly clean, but the floor was a pool of muted hue syrup and caramel roughly the height of Karen’s shoes. Old metal vats were in the distance, partially dissolved and decaying into the floor. The tables from before were gone now, melted into candy, but Karen never saw those.

 

The ground grew solid towards an ovaloid pod at the room’s center with licorice tentacles running to it from the floor and walls. Its egg-like shape was brown and orange. Something was in there. Deanna seemed to speak from it, but her voice was too clear. Karen didn’t know it, but Blair formed a mouth right behind that candy-construct to send out her lures and taunts.

 

“C’mon, check it out. Blair’s in there and it’s hilarious how dumb she looks right now!”

 

Karen took a step closer, the syrup splashed by her ankles. It grew thicker as she went deeper in.

 

“C’mon” said the voice, distorting a bit from Deanna’s. “She looks so stupid and scared right now. A real clown, I’d say.”

 

Karen was halfway there. The syrup was super thick now, almost thicker than the corridor leading her.

 

The voice spoke again. The feminine tone sounded very familiar now. It was more dainty than Deanna’s timbre.

 

“You should see the look on her face!”, said the voice.

 

Karen almost lost her shoes again in the sticky fluid, but at last she reached that weird bulbous pod. Her hands pressed at its surface.

 

“Go on, open it.”

 

The voice was unmistakably Blair’s.

 

Karen hesitated. Her heart was beating miles a minute and she began to sweat. To steady her courage she chewed on her gum again, slowly.

 

“Don’t you wanna see your friend?”, said the voice.

Karen scraped at the surface of the pod. Whatever it was made of got caught in her nails. It smelled sweet and felt a little tough, but not so tough she couldn’t crack at it with her fists.

 

Blair spoke again. The voice was coming from somewhere else in the room now. The candy-woman kept her mouth on the move to keep Karen on-her-toes and scared.

 

“Do you like the outer layer? It’s a type of creamy sugar. It’s basically what they use to make candy corn. It has a soft, buttery taste with an ultra-sweet presence. I found a room in here with a bunch of it locked up and just binged on it.”

 

Karen ignored the voice and kept digging into the pod. She heard something move in there. It sounded slimy.

 

“Did I tell you Karen? I don’t need to worry about my blood sugar anymore. Hell, I don’t even have blood now. If I did, it’d probably be sugar. Kind of ironic, isn’t it?”

 

Blair laughed and Karen at last broke away the outer layer. Wet syrup spilled from the open pod like a cracked yolk. Under this strange light she saw Deanna inside completely naked and submerged up past her navel. The redhead’s skin was a deathly pale, but she was awake and alert enough to look at Karen with fear in her eyes. The interior of the pod was filled with caramel, some dripping out since the cocoon got cracked. Red licorice tendrils laid twisted through the caramel and dug into Deanna’s ‘flesh’ which bubbled and fluffed around their entry points.

 

Deanna coughed up some syrup over Karen’s front. Blair had slithered some down the redhead’s throat to ‘map’ out her vocal chords while she lived. Once finished, she tried to speak.

 

“P-please...” was all Deanna managed.


Karen gasped. She reached out at Deanna’s shoulders and hoisted her up. It’s then she saw Deanna’s legs were gone, and from her lower body dripped caramel fluid. Karen’s hands went right into that pale skin too with hardly any resistance. The redhead let out a painful screech. Karen quickly pulled her hands out and looked at them. She expected some ghastly sight of innards and giblets, but saw only marshmallow with faint red tints from Deanna’s blood.

 

The redhead spoke again through her new pains. She lacked the ability to right herself back up in the pod since getting dropped back into the gooey inside.

 

“P-please k-kill me.”, she said.

 

Karen moved backwards away from the horror at her front. Deanna reached out with a mushy marshmallow arm. “Wait. No please, please... the pain.”

 

Blair laughed as she resealed the pod. That creamy-candy coating reforming far easier than it was broken. Her voice spoke all around.

 

“I think I let you air her out too soon. I’m experimenting with turning people to candy while they are still living. It’s a practice of sorts.”

 

“Practice for what?” said Karen in a quivering tone.

“For you, of course.”

 

Karen’s breathing quickened. “I-I don’t what happened in here you little freak, but I’m not some candy for you to fucking suck on. I’m not gonna be podded up like some fucking snack.”

 

Blair’s chuckle trailed off.

 

“Oh Karen, you don’t understand. Just like Deanna, you’re already inside me.”

 

“What?” said Karen as if on reflex.

 

“I’ve been busy exploring this factory... spreading myself through the hall... Don’t you remember the sticky caramel at your feet on the way over? Don’t you remember the strand of licorice at your shoulder?”

 

Blair laughed while Karen’s eyes went wide in horror.

 

“There’s no where for you to run Karen. Don’t believe me? See for yourself!”

 

The door to the room swung open and light shined in from the hallway. Karen didn’t need to be told to bolt it out of there.

Chapter 6: Blair by VivettaVenray

Chapter 6: Blair

 

The hallway had changed. The strands of marshmallow and licorice hanged longer now and doubled in number. White-green light lit the place just as it did in that chamber. The floor was a mix of slippery caramel syrup and chitinous coatings of hard-candy.


Karen ran. She went back the way she came to find a dead end in the form of a slimy, toffee wall. Karen gave it a kick to see if she could break it: no dice, it was hard as bricks.

 

“Hey, I felt that you know.” taunted Blair from all around. “I’m tasting you constantly.” A slimy rope of licorice slipped down from the ceiling to lap at Karen’s neck.

 

“Mmm, delicious~”

 

Karen was practically hyperventilating now. She ran the opposite direction through another split in the hallway. The next corridor pulsed with caramel coated, flesh colored taffy. She felt the thick syrup lap at her sneakers as she stepped into it. Immediately, she had second thoughts and sought to turn around but the entry-portion of that hallway sealed up with a wall of taffy. She took a step back and tripped on another licorice rope Blair snaked out for the purpose.

 

The wall warbled as a large naked human-looking body stepped out of it: Blair!

 

“Blair, is that you?” squeaked Karen.

 

“As much as the floor you’ve fallen on, yes.”

The ponytailed woman smiled wide and stepped towards Karen. The clown-costumed brunette scrambled back, but Blair was faster and taller. This body stood a good 12ft tall. Her feet squished against the confectionery hazard, but she moved through it without any hindrance unlike Karen.

 

“B-blair, please I’m sorry!”

“I’ll bet~” said the body.

 

A long arm reached out at towards Karen and the brunette instinctively screamed. Mouth agape, her chewed up gum rolled right off her tongue into Blair’s awaiting hand. Paralyzed with fear, Karen watched as Blair’s body took the chewed up wad and pressed it to her own forehead, just like Karen did to torment her earlier in the day.

 

The gob sunk right into Blair’s taffy flesh.

 

“Keep running, I’ll give you a head start.”

 

Karen scrambled to her feet and bolted down the hallway. She heard Blair’s voice all around.

 

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Ready or not, here I come!”

 

She heard the distant splashing of Blair’s feet against the syrup floor. Even with her head start Karen couldn't stay ahead for long. It seemed every other hallway she tried got sealed up. She followed the brightest white-green lights down the sweetest and most candy-horror filled hallways. Licorice grew like vines on the sugary, pulsing walls of taffy. She saw broken brick get filled in by the chewy stuff, and realized that Blair must be consuming the building from the inside out.

 

With all the dead ends, she knew Blair was leading her somewhere, but she didn’t have much of a choice other than follow the monster-gal’s route. She didn’t want to know what would happen if Blair’s amazonian body caught her. Karen never would, though. The chase was a ruse to get Karen into the biggest part of the building all the way at the back: the warehouse.

 

The last hallway was the worst. The floor here was thick as tar with caramel. The walls were lined with tendrillic ropes of licorice, slimy with sugar-water spittle. Thick columns of marshmallow dangled from the ceiling here and tapered down near the floor like stalactites.

 

Blair’s pounding footsteps roared closer. Karen thought the amazon would be right atop her to rip her in half any second now. Yet, right as Blair would’ve reached the hallway it slammed shut with a toffee wall. There was no need to chase anymore and only one place to go: deeper inside.

 

She couldn’t see into the warehouse at the end of the hallway. Blair snuffed the lights in there beforehand. Once the corridor entrance sealed, she cut the lights there too.

 

Karen moved through the darkness, brushing against moist and wet candy appendages. They waggled against her like tongues. Every bit of contact had Blair’s voice echoing around her.

 

“Mmmmm~”

“You’re so delicious.”

“I just can’t wait~”

 

Karen got sick of the gooey marshmallow strands above and started crawling on the floor. Her hands and body grew slick and sticky with all the syrup. Even here she couldn’t escape Blair’s savoring.

 

“Your hands taste so buttery. New moisturizer?” said Blair’s voice in a taunt.

 

Karen felt nubs on the floor here, soft and gummy: gumdrops. No matter where she moved she was being tasted by the living hallway of candy-flesh. She paused, tears welling in her eyes. There was no time to stop and cry as the floor itself rippled her forward with a push of taffy.

 

“I’m growing impatient. It’s hard to resist just engulfing you here and now. It’d be so easy...”

 

A drop of caramel drenched her hair from the ceiling and Blair laughed. Karen scrambled to her feet and ran forward into the dark. Her steps sounded different soon enough. In particular, a good deal less wet. The ground still had a bit of give to it under step, so she kept moving hoping to step on something other than candy. The brunette didn’t stop till she ran into something and bounced onto her butt.

 

Then, light flooded in, yet it wasn’t that green tinted phosphorescence from before, but daylight. It came from the windows as Blair willed her taffy away from them to brighten up the warehouse.

 

As her eyes adjusted to the return of natural light, Karen realized what she bumped into was a humongous torso extending up from the taffy floor. It was Blair.

 

Karen turned and ran back towards the corridor she came in from. Blair saw, obviously, and just willed the taffy-floor she made to grow outwards and cover the hallway. Her various candy matter could get through that bulk, but not Karen.

 

“C’mon.” spoke Blair’s thundering voice. “You should know better than to try and escape me by now.”

 

The clown-dressed woman worked up the courage to turn around and face this gigantic Blair. The woman--or at least this part of her, given how ‘present’ she was throughout the building--extended from the taffy-flesh floor to just under the ceiling of the ware house. This put her at about 50 feet tall from base to top of her ponytailed head, which meant, if standing, she’d be about 100 feet in height.

 

Blair had made herself quite the nest here. From the top of her head to her navel she was as ‘normal’ looking as any candy-monster-woman could be. From the torso’s base, marshmallow strings spiraled over the licorice ropes which extended from her body like the roots of a tree--or wires to a machine. Each appendage varied in thickness from thin as a vine to thick as a rope to thicker than the sturdiest tree root. They spread across the room and through the taffy-blocked hallway out into the rest of the building.

 

Karen realized the base didn’t just ‘end’, but rather flattened out to make up the entire floor. The taffy here was as fair as Blair’s own flesh. It jiggled a bit now and then under Karen’s sneakers, and the look that made on the Karen’s face got smirk on the giant Blair’s own each and every time.

 

They taffy’s surface was somewhat moist with a thin layer of caramel and syrup, which served some horrific purpose no doubt. Blair wasn’t satisfied with just covering the floor, however, and her licorice, marshmallow, and taffy matter scaled up the walls. Her candy-flesh even lingered on the ceiling, where one of the dangling strands of syrup coated marshmallow could occasionally catch a flying bug like a trap.

 

There were some free areas though, little squares of gray concrete or metal she left for one reason or another. Also, the windows high by the ceiling. She had slipped her taffy flesh off the large panes to let in the sunshine. Karen looked to them with hope and started shouting.

 

“Help! Please help!” she yelled.

 

Blair giggled. “Those windows are sound-proof if that blueprint I found held any truth to it. Besides, Feint Street is a dead area in this city, so no one would be near. I’ve even blocked the shutter doors out of here. There’s no way out, it’s just you and me my little treat~”

 

Karen turned and ran away from Blair’s bulk towards one of the room’s corners, but the taffy by the costumed woman’s feet reached up to engulf her legs.

 

“Please, as if I’d grow legs and chase you? I wouldn’t mind feeling you squirm under my step, but this warehouse area is small enough as it is.”

 

Karen tried to pry out the top of the taffy, which sucked on her her like a gross slimy worm maw. She failed of course. The taffy was too thick: too tough. The floor undulated Karen towards Blair. While her former bully screamed, the candy-monster of a woman spoke.

 

“You know, I think I finally get why you bullied me so.” Karen mumbled some stuff about being sorry, but Blair’s voice was louder so she just kept talking.

 

“A part of me thought you were just rotten, which you are, but that’s not enough. It wasn’t until I saw the fear in Lauren’s eyes as I sucked her right into my chest cavity that I realized tormenting others is just *so* much fun. There’s a certain thrill to it, you know? A sense of power that can be hard to replicate.”

 

Karen finally stopped moving a short distance away from Blair’s gigantic upper-body melded to the floor.

 

“It’s all new to me, of course. Now that the shoe’s on the other foot I can hardly help myself. I’ve been going through some changes, as you can see.”

 

Blair giggled. The taffy trapping Karen started slurping on the brunette’s form. It felt moist, slimy, and sticky and Karen let out some more whimpering groans.

 

“Gee, you taste delicious. Your friends did too. They’re still inside me, and you’ll be joining them real soon.”, said Blair.

 

Blair leaned over and reached down at Karen’s shoulders. The brunette fussed and fidgeted against the cocooning taffy, but that only got a pleased sigh from the monstrous woman above. “Mmmf, keep squirming all you like. It just makes tasting you easier~”

 

The candy lump loosened from around Karen so the clown of a woman could be tugged right out. Then, it dissolved into the taffy floor. Karen’s stomach lurched up with Blair’s palm as the massive body rose back up to its full height.

 

“P-please.” begged Karen. “Don’t kill me. I’m sorry I bullied you, it’s just I-”

 

“Save it.” said Blair. “I don’t care why and I’ll find out soon enough from your immortal soul. My guess is I was just the easiest target. Well, funny thing, you’re right in my palm, I’m looking to torment someone... looks like you’re the easiest target now...” She let her words trail to another giggle.

 

“Mmm.”, she continued. “I haven’t laughed this much in awhile. I guess that’s why you three seemed so happy all the time. Nothing lifts one’s spirits quite like keeping another’s down.”

 

Karen begged again.

 

“I’m sorry, just don’t kill me there’s much I haven’t done I-”

 

Blair smiled. “Hush, you’re not dying just yet. My experiments on Deanna didn’t go to waste. I need to put you in a more suitable form. I thought up a special punishment just for you.”

 

“Wha-” said Karen. Her words were cut short as she froze in horror at the licorice vines that burst from Blair’s palm. Each of the appendages dripped with hard-candy tips sharp as fangs. The clown-dressed woman scurried back into the fingers, where two other licorice tendrils slipped out to hold her arms to the side.

 

“Hold still. This might sting.”, said Blair.

 

It stung. It stung very bad.

 

Karen let out a pained scream that was music to the ponytailed monstrosity's ears. The brunette felt like her flesh was melting. A strange sticky fluid coursed through her veins with a gross warmth to it.

 

Karen watched her flesh change. It became stiff and frightfully dry. Her insides throbbed with agony as she felt them melt away. She closed her eyes from the sudden pain, then opened them up to see her skin turning from its fair shade to red and then pink. The smell of her new body hit her nose with its unmistakable odor. There wasn’t a smell in the world she knew better.

 

Bubble Gum.

 

“No!” cried Karen. “Please, no.”

 

“Shush up you scaredy cat.” said Blair, giggling after.

 

“Let’s get those clothes off you now.”

 

The toothed licorice appendages slipped into Karen’s clothes and cut them free. Once loose on her palm, the soft, warm taffy-flesh just sucked the garbs right in for dissolution.

 

No sooner did the appendages let Karen free did Blair’s other fingers pinch the gum-gal right up. Karen tried to fidget, but the stiff nature of her body made every movement an agony. The once brunette cried with every movement: without tear ducts, there were no tears though, of course.

 

“The body I made for you keeps your nerves in tact. Well, some kind of ‘nerves’. I wouldn’t want you to miss any sensation of feeling as I chew you up~”

 

Blair opened wide and Karen got a view of that oppressive maw. The candy-monster-gal was really a master of food coloring at this point. The taffy-flesh of her cheeks and throat were the perfect shade and a similar texture of a normal human mouth. Her hard candy chompers were a perfect white though slightly transparent at their very surface. The tongue was gummy of course, and strands of viscous sugar syrup and caramel dangled from the roof of her mouth. Her breath was overpoweringly sweet, and Karen shivered at the thought of going in there.

 

But, Blair paused.

 

“Hmm, you’re a little big for a wad of gum, you know. I’ll just take up a bit more of your mass. Gives us more time to chat I suppose.”

 

A licorice tentacle slipped from her thumb to pierce at Karen’s sides. The once-brunette began to feel her mass get sucked away. It was a painful process, and agonizingly slow.

 

“Stop, please.”

 

Blair rolled her eyes. She spoke matter-of-factly after. “I’m glad I wasn’t so cliche when *I* was the victim. So, if Lauren likes Coleman, that leaves you with... Brad right? He’s the one that’s running the party.”

“W-wait.” stammered Karen. “How do you know these things?”

 

“Like I said earlier, I gleamed it from the souls of your little minions. Did you think I was kidding? Maybe you just weren’t paying attention. You’re suffering’s not ending once your dead. Far from it.”

 

Karen would have gone pale as a ghost if her skin was still skin.

 

“The party...” It occurred to Karen she’d never go there, or to any other party ever again.

 

“That’s right. I’ll be heading to that warehouse shindig you and the other cool students were going to. I think my appearance will really up the fear factor at the event. Don’t you worry though, in a sense, you and your two friends will still make an appearance.”

 

“W-what? What do you mean?”


Blair simply chuckled. Karen stopped shrinking once she was at around two-thirds of her old height. She felt those short thin tentacles slip out of her body.

 

“There, now its time to test my new teeth~” said Blair. She clacked her chompers together in a taunt.

 

Karen got thrown right into the mouth and shuddered as that syrupy spittle soaked her form. “Wait, no!” she shouted, but those luscious candy-wax coated lips of Blair’s slammed shut.

 

Blair brushed Karen to the roof of her mouth and rubbed the gum-gal to and fro. “Mmm~” she rumbled, and lit up her mouth with some phosphorescence. She shifted Karen to the side of her cheek.

 

“There, now you can see yourself get all smushed up.”

 

A flex of that cheek flesh moved Karen right atop Blair’s back molars. The candy saliva pooled everywhere. As expected, Karen was wonderfully sweet and delicious.

 

Blair brought her teeth down without mercy. The first chomp was slow, and she savored the pained screams of the woman who once tormented her. Karen’s chest compressed flat down to the shape of the tooth’s top, but she didn’t die. The pain was enough she felt like she should’ve, but her gummy body took a lot of punishment.

 

Another chomp, then another. Karen tried to protect her face but one of Blair’s forward teeth easily smashed to a flat pulp. Every bite was agony. Her ‘nerves’ in this form were super sensitive and permeated every bit of her body: surface and inside. She felt like she was in a trash compactor when the tongue and teeth worked in tandem to mash her into a ball.

 

The sugary spittle now entirely soaked her form. Karen felt so gross, and the moister her body got the looser her body was and so every chomp grew more and more agonizing. Blair worked Karen to her front teeth and cut her gummy mass clean down the middle. Karen got real loud at that one. Off to the other side of molars Karen went, and her soaking wet halves were mashed back together whole in more agonizing mastications.

 

Blair munched nosily. She made sure to smack her lips and suck her cheeks just as much as Karen did when she chewed her gum like a cow. After much suffering on Karen’s end, Blair tilted her gummy tongue and gulped Karen right down.

 

“Ah.” she sighed. Her voice reached Karen through the bulk of her taffy-flesh.

 

“I know they say you shouldn’t swallow your gum, but I think my body can handle you just fine.”

 

Karen slipped down a syrupy throat and plopped into a dark chamber. A sour smelling and tasting fluid began to fizzle at her gum flesh. It stung, burned, but she didn’t die.

 

“Oh that’s right. Gum doesn’t digest in acid does it? Oh well, I’ll just absorb you through the walls of my stomach... when I feel like it. I gotta finish my prep for the party first.”

 

Blair called back her body from the candy factory. It was time to go on the move. The warehouse slowly filled up with her mass, but she wasn’t planning to stay here or bust out into the city just yet. There was a grate in this building that lead to the water drainage system of the city which, thankfully, wasn’t the same series of pipes and tunnels as the deeper set sewer system.

 

She liquefied her countless tons of taffy flesh and flowed through the grate as viscous caramel. The building began to collapse without her supporting it with her bulk, but she had her fill. No one would miss this place anyways.

 

Gathering up all her mass took a few minutes during which time Karen simmered in agony but, soon enough, she absorbed the gum into the candy-flesh of her body and assimilated Karen’s soul. From her old bully she learned all the details of the event.

 

It was time to party.

Chapter 7: The Party by VivettaVenray

Chapter 7: The Party

 

The event’s locale wasn’t too far from Feint Street. Those more abandoned districts of the city were perfect for the young college students trying to party away from nosy types.

 

The party started at 4PM which was a tad early for a Halloween event. The sun was still bright and shining, in fact. Still, Brad knew from experience that later night parties could attract unwanted attention. Besides, once it actually got dark, the 20 year old planned to head back to his girlfriend’s place for their own sort of mischief. So, leaving a lot of time to work with seemed wise.

 

The clock hit 4:30 and there was a knock on metal double doors of the warehouse. He answered it himself, wearing his brown hair slicked back to complete his super-hero costume getup.


“Babe, it’s good to see you!” Brad said.

 

He looked to see the bodies of Karen, Deanna, and Lauren. Each of the gals had a clown costume. As usual, all the outfits were a bit half-assed, though this time with one exception. Each of the gals had elaborate face-paint. The makeup covered their entire faces with white bases dappled with pastel shades of candy shapes. He leaned in to hug that brunette babe of his but she held up a hand and took a step back.

 

“Oh uh, no hugging yet honey. I don’t want you to mess up my makeup.” said Karen.

 

“Oh, sure thing babe.” said Brad. His nose twitched. “Hey, you three smell like candy. Like, exactly like candy. Were there free bowls of the stuff at your classes or something? I wouldn’t know since I skipped today to setup.”

 

“It’s, uh, a new perfume!” said Lauren.

 

Brad raised his eyebrow for a moment. “Candy perfume huh...” A pause hung in the air. “I like it! Nice and Halloween themed. Smells delicious too. Come on in gals I’ll show you around.”

 

Brad had found the perfect location for the day’s event. The building was a massive sprawling warehouse that made the one at Wild Candy Co. look almost small in comparison. Floor to ceiling it must’ve been just over 100ft tall, and its wide-open concrete floor was tens of thousands of square feet in area. Most of the community college students attended in all sorts of costumes: skeletons, vampires, witches and sexy-nurses galore. As with every Halloween party, there were of course a few dudes in those single-color body suits walking around too.

 

The warehouse used to be a distribution center here in the city, but the company closed it down years ago. They left a lot of tables and storage shelves which Brad put to good use. He and his buddies perfected the art of setting up in places they didn’t belong. Myriad speakers rested on the wheel-able shelves, and wires trailed from them to an audio controller device plugged into a laptop at the building’s corner. Songs auto-played from a shuffled Halloween playlist.

 

A lot of the tables had some bowls of candy and chips for snacks. Plastic water bottles were out as well for the thirsty, but the most popular drink by far was the punch. Brad made it himself with some store brought fruit drink and green food dye for a spooky flare. There were a few plastic bowls of the stuff spread around with ladles, and at each bowl’s side was a bottle of vodka in case anyone wanted to get a bit tipsy earlier on in the day.

 

The three gals noticed all the windows covered with black tarp cloth, and the room’s lighting came from light stands interspersed around the floor.

 

Karen pointed to one. “What’s up with all that Bard?”

 

“Oh, we blocked out the sunlight to use our own lighting. We even got the ones by the ceiling too!” he said, pointing up. “Though we closed the stair way up after that. The metal grating is pretty rickety and I don’t want anyone falling off.”

 

“Why’d you do all that?” asked Lauren.

 

“Well, the lights I brought got these cool LEDs that can cycle through all sorts of colors. Soon as my pal Norbert figures it out, we can sync it to the music playing. That’ll make a sort of rave light effect all dark and spooky. Pretty cool idea right?”

 

Karen grinned wide. “I love it! It’s really useful.”

 

“Useful?” said Brad.

 

“Err, for creating a nice Halloween environment of course!”

 

“Oh, yeah!”

 

Deanna split off from the group to check out the punch bowls. Strangely, she seemed to stop at each and every one. Brad noticed.

 

“What’s she up to babe?” he asked Karen.

 

The brunette clown smiled up at him. “Oh you know she’s a tad odd at times.” Karen waited till the last bowl was visited, then tugged on the long-sleeve of Brad’s costume. Lauren broke off from the duo at this time.

 

“So, is there a lady’s bathroom in this place?” she asked.

 

“Yeah actually. Still works too though we had to clean it a bit this morning. Should look sparkling new now though!”

 

He pointed it out, then turned back to face Karen. Lauren walked towards the door with another man Brad’s age and build.

 

“Well, why don’t you come along with me there? I’ve been feeling a little frisky since classes ended.”

 

“Are you sure? You mentioned something about messing up your makeup...”

 

She tugged on his triceps now: again, keeping her touch to the clothed parts of him.

 

“Oh, we won’t be kissing.” she said. Her tone was sultry now. “We’re going downtown in clown town babe.”

 

Brad chuckled. He moved his hand onto Karen’s side and didn’t notice how unnaturally smooth those overalls felt.

 

“Humor and flirting, I like it. Let’s head over.”

 

The two walked through the woman’s bathroom door at one end of the warehouse. The ceramic tiled room looked seemed empty of any others at a glance. A row of sinks lined one wall, each fixed underneath mirrors. A row of bathroom stalls stood opposite. Fluorescent lights hung from above. The the chamber was big, as it was meant to accommodate all female workers back when the distribution center was still active.

 

A few steps in and Brad’s phone ringed with a text. He checked it real fast. “Holy shit. Karen you know Wild Candy Co.? The whole building collapsed apparently.”

 

“Really?” she said, smiling.

 

“Yeah, they just now got investigators on the scene apparently.”

 

“Wow that’s crazy.” said Karen. She tugged him deeper into the bathroom. Once at the room’s far corner, the Brunette grabbed Brad’s wrist and moved his hand to her crotch.

 

Brad heard something from one the stalls. Wet slurping sounds and some feminine moans.

 

“Wait.” he whispered. “Is that Lauren in there?”

 

“Yeah.” said Karen. “She’s with Coleman.”

 

“S-should we give them privacy? There’s a spot out outside the warehouse where.”

 

Karen kissed at his fingers. Her lips felt soft and smooth like wax. “Don’t worry, they know and it’s ok. We talked about it beforehand.”

 

Brad tilted his head, but who was he to argue. If Karen and that couple didn’t mind, then neither did he.

 

“Wait, what if someone walks in, shouldn’t we take a stall like them?”

 

“No need. Deanna’s watching the front.”

 

He moved to drop his trousers, but Karen stopped him.

 

“Oh no, me first honey.”, said the clown gal.

 

She grabbed his arm with one hand and unbuttoned her overalls with the other. The garb just sort of deflated to the ground. To Brad’s surprise, she had no underwear on underneath.

 

Brad blinked. “Did you really not put on panties today-”

 

Karen silenced him with a hand over his mouth. She held it there, while putting his other past the slick lips of her cunt.


Brad was surprised by Karen’s initiative here, but he worked his fingers in and about those folds nonetheless. Karen’s hot breath wafted up towards him with every moan of hers. Brad smelled the sweetness of it: candy. But, she didn’t drink her perfume right? His fingering slowed down a bit. This wasn’t the first time he pleased his girlfriend like this and the texture in there was just a bit off. The fluids were a little too viscous, the flesh felt a little... off.

 

From Lauren’s stall behind him, the noises got a bit more out there. Slurping turned to suckling and smacking of flesh. The moans sounded squishier, and the tone of Lauren’s voice changed to a familiar one he couldn’t quite place. Then, he heard his buddy Coleman let out a pained groan.


Something was wrong here, he tried to turn his head but Karen’s fingers squeezed around his mouth tight. He stared.

 

“You wanna see?” she said.

 

Brad tried to talk but he couldn’t open his lips with her hand pressing on them. He looked at the mirror by Karen’s head. The door to the stall swung forwards in a slow creak. His blue eyes went wide with fear at the image in the reflection.

 

A flesh-colored blob of taffy filled the entire stall. Syrup-slick licorice vines spread over the mass to stabilize it in the small space. At the top of the blob was the upper torso of that ponytailed gal from campus: Blair. Her face was alight in ecstasy.

 

The slurping and smacking sounds came from a vertical ‘mouth’ at the taffy-blob’s center. Sticking half-way out of it was a drained and beleaguered looking Coleman. That maw oozed with caramel and syrup that drenched him. Tendrillic tongues lathered him up in the stuff all the while tasting at his naked flesh. Brad’s blond haired buddy reached an arm out of the maw, and he saw some thinner vines of the candy appendages had pierced his flesh. He looked way too weak to talk, but he managed to mouth some words in the mirror.

 

‘Help. Me.’

 

With a sick slick slurp he was sucked fully into that mouth. The licorice tentacles held him inside and Brad watched in horror as the reflection showed him getting sealed up by marshmallow and candy-corn-coating. The ‘lips’ of the maw sealed soon after.

 

He heard the sound of taffy twisting, and saw Karen’s head moving in the corner of his eye. He turned his head to his ‘girlfriend’ to see the shape of her face and body shift to that of Blair’s.

 

Brad tried to tug his hand out of those nethers, but Blair held him there with a clench of the sex organ.


“What’s wrong?” she said. The candy-patterns on her face-paint twitched and danced on her cheeks as though alive. “You don’t like my clussy or something?”

 

She burst out into laughter. “Clussy? Like clown pussy? You get it?” Another chuckle, then a mock frown. “Darn, I thought it was funny.”

 

Brad started to try and pull himself away. From a drainage grate he noticed some taffy-flesh had sealed his feet to the floor and began creeping over the legs of his pants. He tried to scream, but the sticky sweet flesh of Blair’s palm melded over his lips to seal them shut.

 

He tried to yank his arm out from her nether lips again, but her body sucked the limb in deeper. He felt a gross sticky slime, Blair moaned onto his neck, then leaned back against the nearby sink. Her candy-made clothes just dissolved into her. Her face paint dissolved as well. It was now just a naked Blair before him, sucking at his arm with her cunt.

 

“To think, I’m finally getting it with the popular guy~” she said, giggling.

 

“Mrrf mrren, Mrrf mrren.” he mumbled over and over again.

 

“Where’s Karen? Oh you’ll see her soon. She’s inside me right now. You’re gonna be too.”

 

She tugged his head close to her lips her voice grew sultry. She whispered.

 

“In more ways than one.”

 

Brad tried to scream as his arm got schlicked deeper inside. Her insides were not human. Everything in there felt sticky and slimy. There was tightness against his arm as she moaned into his chest. She spit up some caramel on his chest which started to dissolve that part of his costume. Her teeth nibbled at her mouth’s lips at the sight of his abs.


“What a nice piece of meat you are. And I. am. Starving~”

 

His arm got sucked in even deeper and he started to feel some hard squares gnaw at the limb like teeth. Blair moaned, then drew some of the candy mass from the stall to this body. She started growing in size right before him, going from 5’5” to 12’ tall in the span of a few seconds.

 

Brad tried to flee again, but with his legs wrapped up he couldn't get anywhere. He heard a sickening crunch as the hard-candy nubs inside her snatch crunched at the bones of his arm.

 

He begged into the taffy-flesh of her hand but it’s clear she didn't care for what he had to say. She wanted to get off and she wanted a meal, and would get both at the same time. Some licorice vines slipped from her to puncture his sides and suck glucose from his blood. Her body kept growing till she hit the ceiling of the 20ft tall bathroom. She moved her hand, and him with it, to keep him near her sex.

 

She grunted, groaned, and moaned: louder and louder. He thought someone had to hear, but then he noticed the door’s edges were sealed with thick taffy to dull the sound.

 

With one very loud moan and a *very* tight contraction she climaxed and squirted sticky syrup over all his head. Tears welled down his cheeks as he felt the pain of his arm getting crushed to a pulp inside her. Her heard the disgusting noises of it melting away in her inner flesh.

 

Panting, she looked down at him, licked her lips, and just sucked the rest of him up right into her body.

 

Blair had some fun, but it was time to get ready for her *real* party entrance.

Chapter 8: Party’s Over by VivettaVenray

Chapter 8: Party’s Over

 

Norbert, a brown haired fellow dressed in a slim robot costume from his shoulders down, made an announcement over the sound-setups mic.

 

“Hey everyone, I finally figured the lights out!” he said. The crowd cheered as he flipped a switch and the LED stands around the room started to flick on and off with the beat of the music. Each time they toggled they changed shades from white to green to orange and all sorts of colors.

 

Josephine was talking to Marilyn. The two best friends had some skater clothes on for their costume. They were dancing like everyone else when a slight rumble echoed from under the warehouse floor.

 

“Did you hear that?” asked Josephine.

 

Marilyn just shrugged before she got back to swaying her hips to the beat.

 

“Relax, I think it was just some water running through the old drainage systems super fast or something.”

 

Josephine shrugged in turn and the two danced a bit longer. There was a small break in the music after the song.

 

“I’m gonna go pee. I’ll be right back!” said Marilyn as she skipped towards the bathroom door.

 

Deanna had since moved out the way of the women’s bathroom, which quickly became popular what with all the punch drinking going on. With guard duty over, the jester-dressed tomboy took to making out with another woman in the corner of the warehouse.

 

Josephine watched her friend go through that door, then danced alone for the next song. At the end of it, she started to wander if her Marilyn was ok in there. Come to think of it, she noticed some other women go in and not come out either. She moved towards the door.

 

Everyone was dancing under the rave-like lights to a spooky techno beat when a scream rang out. Norbert lowered the volume of the music and everyone turned towards that bathroom door. Josephine stared inside the room with horror. Her body blocked most of the view of whatever was going on in there, but she herself saw it all. Marilyn and several other woman were sucked into a massive blob of flesh-colored-taffy, marshmallow, and other syrupy candy stuff. She had walked in just in time to see Marilyn get fully engulfed.

 

Josephine turned to run. “Stop the music we gotta get outta here-” She screamed again as a slimy pseudopod of marshmallow grabbed her leg. A loud giggle rang out. Some recognized the voice. Blair.

 

Josephine got dragged right into the bathroom, leaving behind claw marks on the door frame as she tried in vain to hang on. The door shut again. A small tremor shook the warehouse and people heard something slithering around outside: something big. People started to panic. One guy ran over to a black tarp by the window and yanked it off. Beneath the flashing illumination of the kaleidoscopic light setup that man and a bunch of other partygoers saw the pane entirely occluded by an undulating mass of what looked like skin. The windows were blocked from the outside.

 

Struck with a sense of foreboding, Norbert turned to run and his leg tripped over the cable to the laptop. The thing fell to the floor, cutting off the music and the lights. Everyone screamed.

 

There were sounds of shutters getting bent. Some sweet amorphous mass was pouring out from the restroom door into the main dance hall. Screams rang out as people got slurped up by it, though all noises were drowned by that sadistic mirth from Blair. It came from everywhere.


Norbert rushed to the laptop and yanked all the cords out of it one by one. To the tunes of terrified partygoers he finally found the one belonging to the light-control unit. Once yanked out all the lights reset to their normal mode. The whole warehouse was lit up again just in time to see a humongous hodgepodge of candy mass reel upwards towards the ceiling. The people Blair took in when she slithered out from the restroom door were embedded in the candy mass as its exterior turned to fair-shaded taffy. Shortly after, they were sucked right into her mass. The clay-like candy-flesh shaped and morphed itself into a gigantic woman, 100ft (30m) tall. She was naked from head to toe, and her hair formed last into a black ponytail of licorice strands wrapped in a red licorice tie.

 

It was Blair. They knew the face. It was the woman people on campus noticed only to bully or gossip over. Here she was now, looming over them. Everyone paused from the shock of it all. They were terrified, sure, but none had seen anything like a giant before.

 

“Hi!” she said. Her voice had a loud volume to it that would’ve overpower the music were it still playing.

 

“I hope you don’t mind me showing up? I think you all forgot to invite me?”

 

In the corner of the room, that woman ‘Deanna’ was making out with tried to get away. The clown-costumed body just turned into a little blob and washed over her. The ‘Deanna’ body engulfed that treat like an amoeba, and that prey’s head stuck out, screaming as the enveloping candy-matter slithered back to Blair. Once the candy blob touched Blair’s ankle, that big main body of hers reabsorbed the mass and the screaming woman along with it.

 

“Delicious~” said Blair.

 

At this point they were sure she was a monster. Most people started to scream and run. Some collapsed and begged. A lot of the runners headed for the door to the outside, but when they tried to open it they couldn’t. They noticed the door smelled sweet, and saw hard-candy seeped through its holes and edges like cement.

 

“S-she’s caramelized the way out!” a man said.

 

Blair burst into laughter.

 

“That’s toffee actually. Very hard toffee. Caramelize also doesn’t mean what you think it does. You guys really don’t know your candy do you? Though, to be fair, I’m made of the stuff so I guess I’ve got a bit of an advantage.”

 

Everyone started screaming again, moving towards the other end of the building where there were shutters. Those were toffeed shut too. She watched, basking in the atmosphere of fear. Eventually two guys threw some speakers through one of the windows. One of them tried to claw at the taffy blocking the pane, so Blair, getting tired of the people’s lack of attention, just slurped him right into that mass.

 

He cried, flailed and, in his panic, grabbed at a woman running nearby. He held her tight hoping she’d tug him out. Blair perked up.

 

“Ooh, two for one special~”

 

Both he and her were sucked in. Their screams silenced as the taffy engulfed them with ease.

 

“Ok.” she boomed. “Let’s settle down now.” She clapped her hands together. Not all the partygoers calmed as much as ideal, but they all stopped running around at least.

 

“This is my first college party, you know. I hope you don’t mind I didn’t bring a costume or anything. I’m sure the concept of ‘Bland Blair’ crashing your event is horrific enough for you snobs~”

 

She chuckled, then looked down at her feet towards some of the fear-paralyzed people below. With a smile, she leaned down and pinched two of them up in her hand, ignoring any protests.

 

“There’s no decorum or ritual for enjoying some party food right? I can just help myself?”

 

She chuckled again. Opening wide, she slipped the captured man into her mouth. She gulped him down at once to horrified gasps from below. The woman left in her hand started to pry at the fingers, but it was no use and she went in soon after. Slick with sugary slime, she landed in a dark gut with a splash.

 

Blair drummed her fingers against her stomach. Her tongue snaked out to tap at her lower lip.

 

“Yummy.” she said, then watched all those terrified expressions in the room. The people closest to her toes started scooting back.

 

“Oh, did I startle you by eating your friends alive there?”

 

She took a giant step closer. Her toes landed right by the costumed mob with a thud. The concrete cracked a little under her sole.

 

“Well if it’s any consolation, they’re still alive in me. Wanna see?”

 

Blair leaned forward and down just a bit to angle her taut stomach above the crowd close to her. The dozens of people farther back in the warehouse watched on as well.

 

The taffy flesh of her abdominal region split down the middle from the bottom of her bosom to the top of her waist. Some caramel and syrup spilled out onto that crowd and they yelped. Wiping it from their faces, they looked up to see a transparent candy-coating showing the inside of Blair’s stomach.

 

Inside were the two people she ate earlier. They floundered about in a cloudy white fluid that seemed to burn at their scrunched up skin.

 

“Do you know what that fluid is?” asked Blair. She cooed as the two morsels inside her stirred. They saw a window to the outside and ran towards it.

 

“Oh, seems those two treats of mine are gonna show you themselves~”, said the monstrous woman.

 

As the pair ran towards the transparent candy film of Blair’s gut, licorice tentacles lashed from the normal, fleshy-looking, candy-stomach walls behind them. She tied it about their waists with lots of ‘line’ to give, but they kept moving along. The chance of freedom was too potent a hope to stop. They moved their bodies against the thin-transparent wax which Blair changed that front of her stomach into. She made it weak on purpose, and when they pressed their full weight against it, the film split open.

 

That digestive fluid poured from her open candy stomach onto the crowd below. A very potent sour smell hit the air. Those below her screamed as their flesh began to tingle, burn, and pucker in the fluid’s embrace. The two licorice tethered morsels didn’t even get free. Tethered still, they just hung in the air above the partygoers they helped coat with stomach juices. Blair let them do that a few seconds till the candy tentacles roped them back inside.

 

She roared in laughter.

 

“People are so selfish.”, she began, speaking loud enough to overpower the new screams of agony and terror. That her stomach and abdominal cavity were open didn’t seem to bother her in the slightest. The only organ in there was the stomach, everything else was just hollow taffy-gummy flesh drenched in syrup and caramel fluids and slimes.

 

“If those two simply settled in my tummy like the good treats they were, they couldn’t have gotten you drenched my stomach juices.”

She stood back up, splashing some of the juices from her open stomach onto a few more partygoers in the distance. Her hands clapped together.

 

“Oh, here’s a fun question. Anyone know how sour candy is sour? I’ll give you a hint, it’s the same reason my digestive fluids smell so tart.”

 

She waited a moment, no one answered. They were too afraid, but she knew fear could be a motivator as well.

 

“Someone answer me or I’ll make all your ends ten times as bad.”

 

A bespectacled woman in a bee costume spoke up. “C-citrus acid.”

 

“Oooh~” chimed Blair. “Good answer, but too specific.” Her giant body pointed in the woman’s direction and a licorice rope launched from her finger. It pierced through her stomach with its hard-candy tip. Said tip grew back inwards like a hook, and roped the costumed gal into Blair’s hand, where she sunk in: absorbed to whimpers and muted cries of terror.

 

“Yum~” said Blair. “Oh, she’s tougher than she looks. Lots of squirming. Anyways, the correct answer was just acid in general. Citrus is one, but there’s also malic, tartaric, and fumaric. The average sour candy has a pH of 1.8 you know. That’s about as acidic as battery acid.” Blair resealed her stomach before their eyes, though she made more opaque candy-flesh in lieu of that transparent flimsy candy-wax film from earlier. Her abdomen sealed again soon after, and the people she ate were once more shrouded in dark agonies.

 

“It’s really amazing what you can do even if limited to just ‘candy’ components.” said Blair, hands on her hips proud. “I’ve become something of an expert at working with stuff: all the better considering I’m made of it, right?”

 

“Here,” she started, looking down at the acid-scared mob below. They were in too much agony to move much.

 

“Just check out the underside of my foot~”

 

She lifted her ped on its heel and slid it forward over a group of five.

 

“Go on and take in the sight of it.” said Blair. She wiggled her toes overhead.

 

“I’ve replicated my old body down to every single wrinkle with my candy-flesh. Sure, the flesh is candy: in particular I stick to taffy skin. But, it’s just as detailed, warm, and soft as a normal human’s.”

 

True to her words, her foot looked human at a glance. Her toes had prints and whorls, and a bunch of wrinkles inlaid her feminine sole. She smiled as she set it down atop those partygoers and cooed at their squirms.

 

“Mmf, what a sensation.” she giggled. A moment later and she slammed the foot down, silencing their whimpers and cries. “Sorry to get so shameless, but this is the first time I’ve stepped on some people and it’s fantastic~”

 

She twisted her foot side to side, then lifted it up and set it down on a few of their friends. She cooed again. The others noticed that, despite the horrible crunching noises, not a drop of blood or mess stained her sole or the floor. She must’ve absorbed it all.

 

Blair smiled. She felt new souls enter her body. Curiously, one soul was from an acid-spill victims below that she didn’t squash: he had to, as one can’t live long with their neck seared through. ‘Delightful!’ she thought. Seems she had an aura or something, so all her victims, no matter the means, went to her in the end.

 

A voice from the distant crowds at the other end of the warehouse called out. It was a man: Norbert.

 

“L-look I’m sorry we didn’t invite you Blair. Just please, let us go. We fucked up alright.”

 

Blair erupted into yet another bout of laughter.

 

“You think I’m doing this to you cause I wasn’t invited? Cause I was bullied? Well, perhaps in part but, to be honest, this is fun! Though, if you’re all anti-bully all the sudden now that your heads are on the chopping block, so to speak, take solace in the fact that I’m gonna put an end to it for good.”

 

Blair giggled to herself.

 

“By killing everyone on the planet, of course!”

 

There were gasps, some in disbelief, some in disgust at this strange woman’s perverse edginess. However, most gasped in terror at the idea. It wasn’t too much of a stretch to assume a monster like her had the means and motivation for omnicide.

 

“I’ve spent my entire life going unnoticed, unlucky. I deserve a day to treat myself at the world’s expense. The entire world is my treat, don’t you understand. I haven’t met a single thing I couldn’t turn to candy yet. Why, I’m eating the land underneath this building right now, in fact.”

 

The building rumbled as Blair stirred the candy flesh pooling beneath.

 

“And you’ve noticed by now my mass enveloping this place?”

 

One of the windows up high broke as her taffy pushed inwards. It spewed some marshmallow matter down onto a few people due below, coating them in the stuff which happily dissolved them within. All the others moved back.

 

“But before I make this city my sweet delight, I wanted to show off a bit. You see, I’ve never had friends, and I’m real proud of the body I’m about to make. It’s fun being a blob and all, but I was a human first and I really like that shape most.”

 

Blair took a couple steps forward, culling the last of the acid-inundated group at the floor. By now, the fluid had singed into the concrete some, and its sour smell wafted from the scarred material and bodies towards the next closest mob. It wasn’t foul or gross smelling. Nothing ‘Blair’ smelled bad, as rotten as her actions were. Her odor was an alluring mixture of candy which bellied the cruelty she wielded so easily.

 

“Like I said, you can really replicate a lot with just candy.” her body made grisly squelching and crunching sounds as her skin shifted in spots here and there. Most noises came from within. She closed her eyes, focused, and finished up the final details.

 

Blair sighed, proud at what she could do so fast. Her body was her clay and she was mistress of the craft. She held out her arm to the remaining crowd. They were clumped up towards a corner of the warehouse now.

 

Blair smiled as her arm opened up like some sort of anatomy textbook diagram. The ‘skin’ peeled to reveal the ‘muscle’, between which laid some white fluffy stuff. Each layer was interspersed with syrups and such. The ‘muscle’ itself tore to reveal hard white candy matter. Blair taped at that first.

 

“Hard-candy bones. The sugar is worked into tight, strong crystals here.” Red-fibers peeled back over the bone and she pointed to that next. “Gummy muscle here. I found I can make that real strong as well.” Some marshmallow matter settled onto that. She pointed to it. “I used marshmallow for a bunch of things, but I find it can make a nice fat substitute.” Her other hand squeezed at one of her naked breasts. “It can be mixed with some other candy things to get the texture just right, like my tits for example~”

 

She continued. “Syrup and caramel make for nice saliva and interstitial fluids.” She rubbed her fingers in some of those before sealing her arm back up completely. She licked those digits real quick. “And, mmf, you know my flesh is mostly taffy by now; that’s another thing that works in a lot of places.”

 

Blair smiled. “I know, I look just the same as before on the outside right? Anyways, I did add one special organ to give my skin even more of a natural warmth.” She pressed her hand to her chest and felt the beat of her new ‘heart’. “I think some of you might like this. I’ll show it to you. Let me just puncture one of my licorice veins here~”

 

Her candy finger-nail, which looked indistinguishable from a normal human’s as well and as ever, pointed out for a sec, punctured her lower palm, then shrunk back to normal. Blair focused and shot a blast of a warm, almost-black fluid towards the crowd before resealing the ‘wound’. The temperature was enough to lightly burn skin.

 

“Liquid chocolate, nice and hot~” she said. “It circulates through me consonantly now. It’s like I’m constantly treated to a nice spa.” She shivered in delight and curled her toes into the concrete below.

 

The mob shuddered in horror. Many thought the woman mad.

 

“You know...” she said, tapping her chin facetiously. “I can change more than just my own body around. I can even turn others to candy. This might seem out of the blue but, have you all been enjoying the punch today?”

 

At her words, half the mob started feeling sick. Their energy felt drained, and they groaned in pain and lethargy. Inside their bodies, Blair was sucking the glucose and such from their cells first. The healthy started to distance themselves, but the group was too packed to move far.

 

“I might have spiked it while playing a role as ‘Deanna’. It was just a little something to make it sweeter. Just a little bit of *me* was all. Clear and sweet, you probably didn’t even notice it.”

 

Those who imbibed the punch began to deform. Their bones cracked and their joints burst into white fluff.

 

“Marshmallow is made of gelatin. That comes from collagen, you know? So, stuff like joints, bones, tendons, ligaments... most connective tissue too really. You all have lots of it...”

 

The infected folks continued to contort. They cried in agony as their flesh roiled and their bodies burst. Syrups and caramel coated the surrounding crowd in sticky slime. The marshmallow mattered sprayed in puffs which got into the eyes, noses, and mouths of others, causing the ‘infection’ to spread. Even if one curled up into a ball, they were devoured by the expanding candy-horror as it broke free, explosively, from the bodies it used as incubators. Soon the entire crowd was engulfed, all the while the giant main-body of Blair’s made sounds of gourmet delight as she tasted all of them and delighted in the candy-mass they offered.

 

Once that was done, there was silence save the idle dripping of caramel and syrup from that candy-blob in the corner. Blair’s ears perked as she heard a whimper from the laptop area. She chuckled.

 

“Oh, one’s still left.”

 

The ground shook as she walked over towards the brown haired man in a slim robot costume: Norbert.

 

“P-please.” he began. Blair chuckled.


“Oh I’ve heard that so much today. Give it a rest.”

 

She reached over and plucked him up.

 

“I don’t want to die. I-I’m sorry we didn’t invite you, I really am.”

 

Blair watched him squirm with her big eyes. Norbert saw the intricate caramel shade of their irises. He wondered how she made those. They seemed so real.

 

“After reading the memories of all the souls I took, I think parties weren’t really my thing anyways. Dancing, drinking, gossiping... seems boring. I much prefer the kind of fun I made just now.”

 

“Wait, S-souls?” he said.

 

“Oh!” Blair giggled. “I didn’t even taunt you all about that. Well, take a look~”

 

All across Blair’s face grew outlines of her victims. There were dozens and dozens. They pressed outwards like they were stuck in her belly, just like Lauren did to Deanna way back when she was at the candy factory. Each one wailed best it could without a tongue to work with. They looked to be constrained well within her taffy skin.

 

Norbert went pale white. “N-no. Please! I don’t want to go there. It’s not fair.”

 

Blair giggled. She sucked all the souls back to the core of being where they languished as minuscule dots in some sordid space.

 

The ponytailed woman smirked. “Life isn’t fair. Some people are weak; some people are things to be bullied and tormented for others amusement. They’re the losers of this world and they suffer for it. Some people though, well, one person, is *me*. And, she gets to have all the fun~”

 

She outstretched a tongue to lick at his face. Its bumpy surface made him shiver, and the syrupy saliva stained his clothes.

 

“Down you go~”

 

“N-no!” he shouted but into her mouth he went. She swallowed fast, eager to move on and to get bigger.

Chapter 9: City Sweetness by VivettaVenray

Chapter 9: City Sweetness

 

Some of the city’s defense force had marshaled outside the warehouse. It was only a matter of time, since it was a great big flesh-colored candy-wrapped eyesore. Till recently they barked at it with megaphones, thinking it was some kind of alien. One brave soul got close in some hazmat gear, and the candy-mass roped him in with some licorice strands. Guns fired soon after.

 

Blair pulled all of her mass towards her main body. It crept from beneath the drainage system grates dotting the warehouse and the outside streets. The candy bulk enveloping the warehouse simply digested its way in. The sour syrups it produced were well equipped for the purpose. She had near perfected her mastery over her candy form. She wondered if Hween, the god who started this all, was enjoying the show so far.

 

Soft and wet marshmallow strands dripped onto her from the warehouse ceiling. She drenched her body with her liquid self and the entire building collapsed against her growing body. For a brief moment, only a giant, deflated building-sized blob of sticky syrup soaked taffy laid where the building stood. Rubble melted into its mass.

 

For a brief moment, the city’s defense force thought they won.

 

Then, the ground rumbled. The great bulk began to stand up right and take shape. The ground cracked, and Blair candy-mass lurking under the asphalt in the drainage pipes surged through the rifts to envelop the defense force. She wasted no time digesting them. They, their cars, the asphalt and the broken bits of foundation were pulled towards that blob of candy as Blair reached high into the sky and took her true shape.

 

Blair emerged from the candy clay and towered at over 1500ft (450m) tall. She had beaten the first wave of assailants against her without them even getting to glimpse her true form. No matter, there were plenty of others to see her in the city. For once, ‘Bland Blair’ would be the talk of the day. She’d have everyone's attention. All eyes would be on her.

 

Blair lifted her towering leg and set her perfect ped down atop a block to her right. She repeated the gesture by setting her left leg down atop yet another block. Just minutes ago she stepped on on people, and now entire clusters of buildings fell under her soles.

 

She shivered at the sensation: a true tactile treat. Also, a more literal treat as she absorbed the rubble under tread into her taffy flesh. Though she worked hard on making bones and a chocolate circulatory system, she still kept her body flexible enough for her wants. With Blair’s control and creativity, she kept the boons of both rigidity and fluidity.

 

The sun had just began to work its way down the horizon, and there was a hint of orange tone in the air. She was probably at the party for 30 minutes or so. Maybe an hour. She took a moment to admire the view.

 

She sighed with joy.

 

“Hello everyone. For so long I lived in this horrid little gray jungle, just like you. Trust me when I say I know how hard it is to get along here. All the layoffs, the crime...”

 

Blair smiled. Her eyes followed a mob of people trailing north along the city streets. She raised her foot towards them, her titanic frame moving as she spoke. Her heel slammed down on the end of the street atop a few, and slowly her foot lowered across the masses.

 

“It’s easy to turn out mean spending time here~”

 

Her bare foot slammed down atop them and the surrounding block. She twisted her foot side to side. The shifting ped collapsed the structures on either side of its bulk. She paused to let out a savoring coo. This power just felt so fucking good.

 

“I’m doing the world a favor by wiping it off the map, and I think your immortal souls are a fair exchange in return, don’t you?”

 

Blair laughed again, then moved deeper in.

 

She didn’t slow her pace much. Most of the blocks she was in were dilapidated and uninhabited. Only the most poor lived here. She set her eyes ahead where the actual skyscrapers were. The city was once an economic pride of the nation, but now only a couple corporations made their HQs here. None of them were doing too well, but at a time they had enough money to buy and build those towering spires.

 

As Blair moved along, she absorbed everything she trod on. The buildings, cars, and the people themselves. Even the very souls of her victims were taken in. She couldn’t turn them into candy, but she enjoyed sifting through their memories and beings for tidbits of gossip and the like. She was never a gossiper back in the day, only a target of gossip, but the sense of smugness at knowing such intimate things had her smiling wide.

 

Her naked foot flattened a traffic jam. The vehicles crumpled like tinfoil, and the blissful sensation caught her off guard. She purred.

 

Blair was unabashed and unashamed in her indulgence. Every step reminded her of the power she now held. Every scream from the insects below reminded her how much attention was on her. Warm delight literally pulsed through her body in the form of molten chocolate, which she tasted constantly as it made its rounds.

 

The more she destroyed the bigger she got. Her body had become very efficient with the inorganic matter. A variety of syrups and the like broke down concrete and steel with ease. She tasted everything she touched, but people still tasted sweetest. Better still, even huge as she was she tasted them all individually.

 

With her new heights she could stomp and grab more and more all at once. She shoved her fists into buildings at her side and ingested entire floors at a time. She lit up her insides with phosphorescence, so that her victims could see the rippling constrictions of her throat and the undulating churns of her guts. She wanted everyone to see as much of her as possible: every detail of her body. For once, Blair was someone no one could turn away from.

 

The monster-woman loved how horrified they were in her gut as it melted them down into sugary juices. She knew they were afraid, she scanned the emotions of every soul entering her core to confirm it. As she ate, debris rained from above into her gut and crushed many within. Those lucky fools got an early death before the building matter, too, got melted away.

 

By the time she reached the economic district, she was a mile (1.6km) tall. Each footprint she left was bigger than the last. The furrows her steps made were immaculately clean. Blair’s greed wouldn’t spare a single bit of tread matter from becoming more of ‘her’.

 

Not a single building came up to the naked woman’s crotch, and only one came up to her knee. She set her eyes upon it: a shining gray cylinder of a structure.

“You’ll be perfect~”, she said.

 

Blair stomped her feet on either side of the tower, and she shivered as even more humanity crumbled at her steps. Her hairless cunt loomed above, and those within the building ran down the stairs towards the exit. Alas, she simply squirted a bit of marshmallow from her ankles at the buildings base. The candy matter swarmed the lower levels and solidified to toffee and locked them in.

 

She crouched down, and the lips of her awaiting pussy wrapped about the skyscraper. The old Blair never would of thought of masturbating in public. She just wanted to do her boring studies, her weekend drudgery at her jobs, and live her quiet and sad life. Now, Blair wanted everyone to see this. She wasn’t embarrassed; they should be the ones embarrassed! They were just her toys. Little things for her play with and devour when done. The most powerful corporation in the city had its headquarters reduced to a standing dildo for her pleasure.

 

Sadly, Blair’s toy didn’t last long. Even just going down onto the thing had it buckle and break. It survived one such motion, and the people inside could look out the their windows to see her pink-candy pussy flesh smear against the panes. On her way back up, the candy-flesh left behind some sticky syrup. The smell of her sex was feminine and powerfully sweet, as to be expected from a cunt made of ‘candy’.

 

The next time she brought the tower into her body, a single twitch of her nethers crunched everyone inside. It felt wonderful, and the lascivious grunt she let out showed as much. All the concrete, steel, and squirming little people inside got pulped into her pulsing pussy walls to be absorbed. Still, she frowned.


“You pathetic little things can’t even last 30 seconds can you?” she said. Her frown turned into a smirk.

 

“Oh well, I suppose I’ll just have to handle my needs myself. And I think I can bring you along in another way~”

 

The toffee enclosure around the lower floors dissolved, but she was quick to yank up the building before any could get out. She took the entire structure and mashed it into her folds. Her fingers mashed it in, and she rubbed herself while it dissolved in her sex.

 

With one hand working at her crotch, she reached down to grab another building to stuff inside, then another. Her appetite was insatiable. Droplets of sugary fem-fluids pelted the roads beneath her, crushing anything directly below and inundating all else in their sticky spread. Bit by bit, she grew with every handful of humanity mashed into nethers. Soon the entire economic district was either absorbed or inside her cunt right then and there. She still needed more and moved to some blocks nearby where the more upscale housing was.

 

The ecstasy was too much to take standing, so she fell to her knees and cooed as swaths of condos and apartments burst against her candy-body’s bulk. This was it, her climax was coming. What finally drove her over the edge was a single story accounting office mashed right into her clit. Her pussy quivered, her hips buckled, and she gushed a surge of syrup all over the architecture around her. This bounty was thicker, a bit ropy a parts, and it dissolved the buildings it landed on. The candy femgoo burnt its way in before turning into marshmallow blobs to consume the structures from within alongside all who dwelt there.

 

Blair watched it for a bit as her afterglow pulsed through her. Once ready to move, she willed the marshmallow matter to clump together into a heart-shaped lump of chocolate. She moved to pick it up, then stood up to her new full height of nearly two miles. The candy-monster of a woman clutched it to her naked chest to engulf and taste it there. Its flavor was sublime, and that gave her one more idea before absorbing this city in earnest.

 

Blair spotted another area with some small, square towers. Though they looked fancy, it was actually a rather crowded and frowned upon apartment district. Each building was a blocky rectangle, and thus the perfect shape for her plan.

 

She moved towards it, and as her head swung to face it the black licorice strands of her ‘hair’ nicked a helicopter. Not wanting to waste food, the black tentacles wrapped up the vehicle and pulled it past the confines of her hairstyle to be absorbed. She smiled as she tasted its terrified occupants within her frame.

 

Blair reached down and loomed over some of the structures. She swished her mouth about as if to spit on them, but in reality something else was brewing there. Her lips parted and she sprayed a very thin film of sugary syrup down from above. It was almost sugar water, really. It coated the buildings and seeped inwards where it solidified into a chocolaty, airy filling.

 

It moved through the buildings like a fluffy blob. Its texture was thicker than the thinnest marshmallow, but more permeable than the thickest, and it worked fast. It spread through cracks in the apartment doors to engulf those within. It melted through floors as needed, and replaced all walls including the building’s exteriors. Strangely, the chocolate mass didn’t melt down or absorb the people in its fluff. Instead, it held them constricted and speckled about its bulk.

 

Not much more time passed till every building was converted to the treats Blair wanted. She pinched one up and got a look at it. She saw all the men and woman on the outside and heard all them inside. Blair had made some nougat bars with people as filling. As she slid the first bar into her salivating mouth, her mind ran giddy thinking of just how better humans would be than the more conventional nuts or fruit.

 

The dessert melted on her tongue with a flavor better than even her wildest imagination. The rich fluffy nougat was accented perfectly by the buttery sweetness of human lives. She mashed that bar against her palate and gulped it down before moving on to another. The people inside were stuck. Most were trapped deep within her nougat mass, fidgeting and squirming with no where to go. Only the sounds of her savoring and suckling were around them: that and the screams of them and their fellows in suffering.

 

Still, many were stuck on the outside of the nougat bars. Those were usually the types who pondered jumping out their windows to avoid the nougat mass burrowing through their building. They actually got to see the outside, and take in the lurching journey as they were yanked up and slipped into that dripping sweet maw of Blair. They were washed in her gooey spittle, and felt the gross taffy flesh of her cheek mash against them and their building. A few lucky ones died from impact, but for the most part everyone lived to get squeezed down her throat as a bolus of chocolaty despair.

 

Once in the stomach, those in the middle lasted the longest as the sour fluids crept into their encasement to melt them alive. They had a few precious moments free of the dissolved nougat to move their limbs till the sour tides took them too.

 

Blair binged on the rest of them. She resisted the urge to chew save once, where her molars mashed one of the bars down the middle and crushed the occupants inside. She much preferred letting the treats melt away in her gut, given how she could taste anywhere. Moreover, the idea of them dissolving slowly had much more appeal then a quick bloody burst of a demise.

 

She finished a block or so worth of the buildings. Her mouth was a little stained with chocolate, which she quickly noticed and sucked right up through her candy-flesh. A quick lick of her lips and she loomed back to her full height.

 

The candy-woman did a number on the city, but there was still plenty left to destroy. Yet, it wasn’t anything Blair couldn’t finish it off with ease.

 

Which she would. It was time to leave this little city behind.

Chapter 10: Interstitial by VivettaVenray

Chapter 10: Interstitial

 

Those nougat-building-bars of Blair’s boosted her size just past the two mile mark. Her feet were longer than she was tall breaking out from that party at the warehouse, and each quaking step of hers smothered two blocks at a time.

 

She walked fast.

 

Blair’s march was methodical. She walked all the way down the length of the city leaving a path of destruction in the shape of her fair-toned feet. Once at the end, she’d turn to step onto the blocks by her side, then walk down the city’s length again. The ponytailed woman did this again and again, growing hundreds of feet with every step and thousands with every ‘row’ she trampled.

 

If there was anyone left in the city to defend it, she scarcely noticed them.

 

She was done with the place she used to live. Like almost everything else of her old life, it was left behind in her wake. She had grown past it literally and figuratively. Besides, she figured if she ever felt sentimental about it again, she could always just call forth one the stolen souls of its former denizens to bully. Her core held hundreds of thousands of them by the time she stepped out from the ruined city’s bounds.

 

She went North. She walked along the highway out of the city, and took great satisfaction when her mile-long steps crushed some of the few humans able to flee her old home in cars. The massive ponytailed woman stood 6 miles (9.6km) now, and the ground shook with every shattering steps of hers. Free from the city, Blair moved at a more leisurely pace. She had more than enough size to reach her next target in time.

 

A couple hundred miles north of her old city was its newer and far more successful neighbor. The buildings there would be dense and plentiful. Its population was over ten times the economically depressed city she had been stuck in.

 

A hundred miles once seemed like a long journey to her, but now it was a breeze. In an hour she could walk over ten thousand miles at her size. Her journey took only a few minutes, during which she went out of her way to step on anything of interest. Small hills flattened under her step. Her soles settled on swaths of forests which were quickly absorbed to leave bare dead earth. She found only a single town along the way though. It was small enough to be finished in just two stomps, and she was more than happy to do so.

 

A little over halfway towards that city and she spotted a red light hurtling through the air. It glowed like a flare and zoomed straight into her taut and naked stomach where it exploded. That little rocket didn’t even blow a chunk of her away with its blast; instead, it just kind of pushed stuff around. Her taffy-flesh ripped a bit, true, but she quickly pulled it back together: good as new. She set her caramel colored eyes on the source, and laughed.

 

Stretching two thousand feet in width was an array of military force between her and that populous city on her mind. Soldiers held rockets and mortars here and there, though most held rifles. They stood between trucks and tanks willing and able to fire longer range artillery and missiles in her direction. She smiled.

 

“Are you the welcoming committee for the city? Here to greet your angel of death?” said Blair.

 

She took a few steps closer, shaking the ground underneath their booted feet. Her body stretched up past the clouds, which were lapped up by her naked taffy-skin as airy delights. The ponytailed giant’s very voice rung their ears. Many soldiers shook at the sight of such an impossible foe, but at their commander’s orders they kept firing.

 

“Are you a massage team, sent just for me? If so you should hit a little harder~”, she said in a tease.

 

Mortars and rockets did nothing to her. Her candy-flesh was too thick and sturdy for them to do anything more then shimmy it with their strikes. The artillery and missiles had a bit more success, managing to make holes in her flesh like before, but those were quickly filled and no weapon punctured deep enough to get her to spill even a bit of her chocolate ‘blood’.

 

Her feet settled to the earth just hundreds of feet away. She looked down on them, hands on her hips. Her smile stretched wide and her expression was painted painfully smug.

 

“Perhaps you’re the volunteer appetizers before my main course. Sadly, I’m not sure you’d be very filling to me.”

 

While the heavy-duty vehicles reloaded their shots, the rifle troops on the ground shot at her from a distance with automatic weapons. Their little pellets hit her toes to elicit some wiggling from the tormentor of a titaness.

 

“That almost tickles.” she said. “I think I’ll deal with you with weapons of my own. It’ll be like a little contest! I’m sure you know by now I’m something more than human. I’m a force of sweet suffering upon you.”

 

A heavy-duty missile fired from a rather large truck to impact with her tummy. The taffy-flesh once again ripped a but, but she pulled it back together good as new in less than a second. She held out her hand.

 

“My turn~” she said.

 

Her fingers opened at the tips and she launched boulder-sized candy pellets at the soldiers. The colorful candy shells exploded on impact to release hot chocolate death on her foes.

 

While they fired more useless rockets at her, her fingers shut and she pointed her right palm at the force now. Pointed candy corn launched from her hand’s flesh as she swept her arm from right to left. Each of the creamy projectiles was almost as big as a house and stuck into the ground atop whatever they hit.

 

The forces were nearly defeated and started to rout. She shook her finger.

 

“Ah, you may be done, but I’m not.”

 

Blair curled her right hand into a fist before dissolving it into her body. The stub on her arm opened into a hole that spread open, and her arm looked like the barrel of a cannon. There was a sound in her body: crunching and kneading. The squishiness of the noise made the troops shiver. Her arm stretched to accommodate its mass as it moved up through the limb.

 

She pointed it at the biggest chunk of fleeing forces and tracked their movement. She shouted with glee.

 

“Ready. Aim. Fire!”

 

Her arm launched out a hill sized sphere of concentrated candy. It was white with colorful patches on it: a gigantic jawbreaker. The rolling death overtook the bulk of the forces with ease. Those who survived its initial landing got caught as it rolled right over them, crushing them into its surface to add some red dots to its speckled surface.

 

Blair reformed her hand back to normal. The troops who dodged the jawbreaker thought themselves safe and free to run. They managed to get to one side of it and bail to the West or East.

 

Blair laughed.

 

“You fools, did you forget, or did you never even know that every bit of sugary sweet I send out is an extension of my will?”

 

The jawbreaker stirred again, and started rolling after the ones who escaped it thus far. It turned on a dime and moved with haste to pursue the as a monster in its own right.

 

Once every last soldier was smushed, she moved the jawbreaker to roll up all the bodies, crushed vehicles, and bits of her candy weapons left behind. Coated in all sorts of colors now, she picked it up and stuffed it into her mouth where it *just* managed to fit in her jaw. She swallowed it whole, distorting her throat to do so.

 

There was nothing in the path between her and the next city now, and she stomped right over towards it. Her toes set themselves on the tiny residential buildings at its outskirts. The city was a splendid thing. There wasn’t an abandoned building in sight here, let alone an entire district. Even the shorter skyscrapers here were taller than what her home city had to offer.

 

Her mouth watered.

 

“Finally, a nice and rich meal worthy of my palate.”

 

Blair got down on her knees, quaking the earth and bringing about the first causalities in that metropolis. She opened wide, leaned in, and dragged her tongue across a few blocks.

 

The candy-monster-woman worked that gummy muscle of a tongue with unnatural precision. Anyone touched by the thing got stuck by the ultra-sticky coating on its surface. She wanted as many people alive as possible when she swallowed them down. Of course, hundreds died getting crushed as the buildings they were in collapsed, but anyone out in the open had a fair shot.

 

Her first lick collected thousands of lives, scores of vehicles, and about two blocks worth of buildings. Sticky syrupy saliva and caramel lingered where her tongue dragged, and anyone who tripped in it was swallowed up in the molasses-like mire.

 

Blair’s mouth was so large as to be its own little world. The bumpy surface of her tongue was coated with thousands and thousands of little gumdrops acting as papillae, with even smaller ones acting as taste-buds. Her lips sealed, though light remained from phosphorescent inner-flesh. She moaned in delight at their flavor and it shook the enormous chamber in its own little tremor.


“Mmmmm~”

 

Strands of syrup and caramel saliva plummeted down to wash over buildings and crush people in their bulk. The gobbets fanned out over the surface of her slick tongue. She swallowed before too many could die, and down her fleshy tunnel of a throat they went to simmer in her gut.

 

Blair smacked her lips. “Yum-my. All that flavor, and I’m just one lick in.”

 

She went down for seconds.

“Aaaah~”

 

The titaness crawled over the city. Her palms, knees, and the tops of her feet crushed from above in her movements. They demolished the city blocks at a time, and Blair lamented she wouldn’t get to feel them sliding down her throat. Luckily, the candy-woman managed to absorb even those while they still lived. The tiny people and their edifices slipped into her taffy-flesh as it came down. She didn’t need her tongue to taste, nor her mouth to eat. Her immense size made that unreliable, and many were dead and crushed before they had the chance to dissolve within her.

 

Still, she achieved her goal of lapping the metropolis up in one way or another. For every district she accidentally crushed in her feast, one dozen more slipped down her throat to stew in the sour slurry of her stomach. Each and every mouthful grew her body bigger.

 

Blair had saved the most delicious chunk of city for last. Right at the metropolis's center laid the richer districts. Twisting spires of glass and steel speckled throughout the whole area. The ritzy upper-class apartments were placed nearby the lucrative corporate HQs so as to minimize walking time. The ponytailed woman partially liquefied her hands to slip under the foundation of the entire area before reforming. With a grip in place, she brought the entire bounty to her awaiting mouth and bit into it like a cookie.

 

She shut her eyes and savored the buttery rich taste. The city’s richest hunkered down as she mashed the tops of their towers against the roof of her mouth. Saliva flowed through the buildings to wash them out and make the taste of her own sugary spit even sweeter. She gulped loud and with an indulgent sigh.

 

Blair stood up and walked North past that metropolitan area. Before proceeding she turned around and admired her handy work. A thin layer of her syrup and caramel spittle covered the ground where the city once stood. There wasn’t a speck of humanity in it. All was dissolved in its fluid. All was consumed by her.

 

She reached down and set her finger to it and her body reabsorbed that residual mass. She grew another few thousand feet from that, and noticed the area looked twice as small as it did before she ate it up.

 

So, at more than 10 miles tall now, Blair smiled to herself, turned back around, and waltzed towards the nation’s capital.

Chapter 11: Candy Catastrophe by VivettaVenray

Chapter 11: Candy Catastrophe

 

Blair hummed a small tune on her walk over. It was a little Halloween ditty. She used to hum around campus often, but Karen heard her once. Even after she stopped she didn’t hear the end of it till weeks after, when some other quirk or flaw of hers became the target.

 

Now? Blair’s throat hummed the tune across miles. The land vibrated as the shockwave of sound dispersed through the air. Glass rumbled with her very voice. Liquids inside cups jostled with her every step. She was sure the capital heard her coming. She was sure everyone, everywhere, was on pins and needles waiting for the latest trickle of news on her movements. Blair was very used to attention by now. She loved it. The idea of it was honey.

 

Her titanic foot fell upon a forest on the way to the capital. She smirked at the tickling sensation as her taffy-flesh sucked the pine trees right up. A fun idea floated her mind and she thought ‘why not’?

 

Blair jumped into the expanse of wilderness splayed out like a rug. The ensuing tremors were felt for miles. Countless acres of pristine wilderness broke against her naked body as it descended. She laughed aloud at the ticklish feeling now all over her naked skin. The woman let it stay for a moment before sucking all that nature into her body.

Then, she rolled with arms and legs pointed straight out. Her naked self barreled over the vast bulk of the wonderful forest. Flowers, grass, pines and oak and all else got sucked right into the titaness as she giggled with glee.

 

She must’ve looked so silly, but who could judge her now? Only Hween, that Halloween deity who set her on this path could. The sun had started setting now, and the sky was an orange shade which reminded Blair of that entity. The candy-woman had a feeling that strange being would enjoy this sight. This level of creative mischief seemed to be that strange goddess’s style.

 

Blair rolled right off the edge of the forest and through a few suburbs nearby. She hardly even looked at them as they were mashed and absorbed into the taffy-flesh of tits. The buildings and people sunk through the flesh parts to get dissolved by the marshmallow ‘filling’ there.

 

Whenever a town landed in the trajectory of her rolling face, however, she opened her mouth and adjusted her speed to have her lips fall right upon it. She sucked them all up at the moment of impact and kept moving along. Blair thought of how the masses in her gut would bounce around in tidal waves of sour juices as she traversed so tumultuously across the land. She smiled at a notion: that she reached the point where she could compare her stomach to a sea.

 

The rolling titaness came to a stop and her laying body faced the capital city in the distance. She hoisted herself back up and the ground rumbled against her palm. Blair didn’t give it too much attention at the time, but her body burgeoned out quite a bit from her destructive barreling. The weight of her new and ever more imposing stature was hard for the planet to handle, but it managed.

 

Once at her looming height she looked behind her and admired the land picked clean to the bedrock in her rolling wake. She had turned forest, towns, and roads into a smooth rocky landscape.

 

Her nation’s capital existed since the country’s beginning, and historical monuments were interspersed between the latest and greatest structures money could buy. A crisscross of interlocking highways lead to and from it towards anywhere else in the nation.

 

Blair took just two steps and she was upon it. Her toes loomed over the tallest structures there. The most important city of her country, one of the biggest tourism spots in the world, sat on a quilt of earth as little more than a gray blotch.

 

Just for fun, she wiggled her toes and felt the rumbles under sole. She saw the weaker, shorter buildings at the city’s edge collapse from that alone. Blair smiled down, hands on hips. Just the idea of it all had her shiver in delight. She wondered what they all thought looking up at a woman that, until recently, no one who mattered even knew existed.

 

Now? The nation’s leaders were staring up at her naked body. The ‘who’s who’ of her country had to watch her towering right leg stir. They had to listen to the sounds of the earth grunting as her weight shifted. All those people could only look up at her foot as it hovered overhead to shadow beneath its canopy of candy-flesh. Her ‘body-heat’ wafted down from her ped as it closed in--a byproduct of the warm chocolate currents she flowed through her form.

 

Just this morning no one thought anything about her. Now, Blair wondered how many people were worried about which wrinkle of her sole they could run towards in order to have the slimmest chance of living. She was certain they were carefully considering which whorl of her toe print was their best bet when the foot fell. Was the ridge deep enough? How much would it flatten out when she stepped down? The humans were tricky to make out form her height, visible only in groups, but she could imagine mobs of people fighting one another to situate themselves under the ‘safest’ looking ridge on the underside of her foot.

 

Blair finished her step. Her ped came down all at once from the tips of its toes to its heel. Once landed, her toes naturally splayed out a bit and crushed anyone hiding beneath their ‘slight’ arc. Blair purred the display of such raw and unadulterated power she wielded with a but single foot.

 

The titaness wondered if anyone actually *did* survive that in a ridge of her sole or something. Blair briefly filled the wrinkles and whorls of her foot with ultra thin and small licorice tentacles. Were it possible for one to get a good view of her sole below, they’d see all the minute indents of her flesh briefly fill up with the red vines.

 

To her surprise, actually found a few dozen lucky survivors. She imagined the sighs of relief they had must’ve had when they didn’t die in her foot’s shadow. She pondered what conflicting emotions they felt, living as their city was destroyed. She imagined the dread as her teeny tiny candy tendrils roped them up and drew them into her flesh. They must’ve forgotten she wasn’t merely a human. She didn’t let a single one of those ‘germs’ survive on her foot, and once done absorbing them the sole returned to its normal cuteness.

 

To finish the city off completely, Blair pressed down with her weight, then twisted the ped side to side to sheer the earth with her very might. Blair lifted her foot and set it down to the city’s side. Her nation’s pride, gone beneath her foot.

 

She moved on across the country, laughing aloud.

 

“You’re nothing to me now, all of you!” she boomed.

 

Blair was tens of miles tall, and her voice carried past the nation’s very borders. Beneath the orange sunset sky, she saw more patches of gray spread across the land. She moved towards them, crushing them under step while cackling with glee. The lowest part of her body destroyed cities. That’s how far she had come now.

 

“All mine: all of you! Each and every one of your souls is mine!~”

 

Her feet tore up and absorbed the Earth in her stroll, leaving deep prints of solid rock in her place. The depth varied; it was simply how much she felt like absorbing. Although, it was always down to some level of rock or deep-dirt. Entire settlements disappeared under her tread. Her foot prints became markers dotting the landscape, visible from space; in a way, they were the landmarks she left in exchange for the ones she crushed.

 

One city, then another. Each one added thousands of feet to a height already beyond oppressive. She waltzed up to a smattering of cities by her toes. They were close neighbors with each other: famous both for their rivalries and occasional, heartwarming cooperation. She pinched them up and gulped them down like the candies they were. Their streets crumbled in her gut. The people there melted away to the tune of gurgles, glorps, and her thumping candy-heart.

 

What was left of the nation’s military scrambled to do something. The highest ranked officer inherited marital law powers and fired several nukes into the monolithic monster. Blair turned to face the missiles, competent she could handle anything they threw at her without so much as a scratch now.

 

She was wrong.

Chapter 12: Candy Cataclysm by VivettaVenray

Chapter 12: Candy Cataclysm

 

The nuclear arsenal exploded against the broadside of Blair’s body. Her candy-flesh flew off in chunks from the blast, hundreds or thousands of miles away. Molten marshmallow rained to the nation’s neighbors, crushing them beneath its boiling bulk. Much of the white fluff was charred brown: caramelized by the radioactive heat. Bits of hard-candy ‘bone’ came down like meteors and the shockwaves their hill-like bulk wrought leveled towns on their own while stripping forests of leaves with the force of its pushed air.

 

Blair’s arm blew clean off and fell to the ground over miles of terrain and a couple towns. Syrup, caramel and oodles of searing-hot chocolate exploded out from her broken up body to wash over the formally pristine lands at her front. Thousands died from the impact of the fluids. Her chocolate ‘blood’ in particular was a painful way to go. Like lava, it melted and burnt all in its path, yet the heat was just enough to make the process a grueling and drawn out one.

 

Blair’s body collapsed forward over tens of miles of terrain. Her body pooled a bit and her fair-taffy skin looked darker brown at parts due to the caramelization. The resulting earthquake ravaged the nation. Satellites could show the rifts in its landmass that formed as a result.

 

They had done it. They had felled that sadistic behemoth. The military leaders had a solemn moment of celebration. They planned to deal with the logistics of disaster aid and peace maintenance. The road to recovery looked long, but promising.


Then, Blair twitched. She lifted her head and laughed. With her one remaining arm, she hoisted her body back up. The sort of yoga-esque pose that made splashed some of her sour stomach juices over what she landed on, and their acidity eroded the land. The deep brown patches of her ‘burn damage’ quickly healed up, and her skin was its normal fair shade again.

 

Her fallen bulk deformed to a partial blob and she slithered over the bits of herself that fell nearby. With her remaining arm, she picked up the fallen one and twisted that miles-long limb back over the syrup-dripping hole it belonged to. She wiggled its fingers. ‘Good as new.”, she thought.

 

Blair let her lower half stay pooled for now. She shouted loud, knowing whoever responsible could hear her. As she spoke, she looked towards the sky sure that some satellite somewhere picked up her image.

 

“You idiots! You thought you could stop me, as I am now?”

 

The marshmallow and other candy matter, spread across the immediate few nations, began to stir.

 

“I am the very essence of candy!” she boosted. “I will suck the sugar from your very bodies! I’ll devour the sweetness of the earth! You haven’t stopped me at all!”

 

Blair lifted her hand to her mouth. There was a minor wound on it, dripping delicious chocolate, she set her mouth to it and sealed it, enjoying the flavor all the while.

 

“Mmmm,” she uttered, her voice vibrating the landscape. The less fluid taffy of her lower and now amorphous form began to fan out and ingest the land.

 

“If anything, you’ve given me some ideas. I’ve spent too long on this waste of a nation. Too long I’ve played around. It’s time to spread. In fact, you’ve done a bit of that for me already. I’m sure our neighbor nations appreciate the bits of me you’ve helped send their way.”

 

The twitching marshmallow and other candy stuff, miles and miles away in the other nations, roiled and spread out into Blair-like candy-blobs themselves. Those towns, already ravaged by the candy-matter’s landing, now had to deal with their own mini-Blair bodies which rapidly started to grow out and over their lands.

 

Blair’s main form laughed.

 

“I’ll consume this entire planet. All of it, and all of you. Each and every one of your souls will fill me up, and you’ll be trapped within me. You’ll be suffering while I wander the stars and sample the treats of the entire universe.”

 

Blair smiled: all of her did.

 

“Your end is now. Like sweet chocolate, you’ll melt into me.”

 

Blair’s forms went completely amorphous, puddling over the surface of whatever bits of Earth they landed on. She sent her bulk deep into the planet’s crust and spread out across the globe this way.

 

Oddly, what came first were trees of a sort made of green licorice roots and vines. They sprouted all over the planet, tall as a normal fruit tree, and grew enticing delights from their candy branches.

 

This was a cruel prank on Blair’s part. People stared in confused horror at these strange candy flora. Richer nations whose citizens had smart phones and the like certainly knew of Blare by now and her nature. They stayed clear away: for the most part. However, some countries were poor, and their people were uneducated and neglected. There, these trees were seen as gifts. Their sweet enticing smell was too much for starving underclasses to resist, so they took up its fruits with glee.

 

Whether through ignorance or curiosity, people imbibed. Blair laughed at their stupidity. One bite was the sweetest, richest, most delicious treat they ever tasted. Yet, that bite infested them with her presence and they wouldn’t even get a second nibble. She sucked the sugar from every cell in her body then had them burst as blobish candy mass for her to manipulate. They died, their souls hers, and she had small, new bodies everywhere across the globe.

 

Many nations knew she was coming, but even if they had all the time in the world they still couldn’t prepare for the geysers of viscous syrup, caramel, and chocolate that erupted from their lands. Soon after, her taffy-flesh followed, breaking through the rifts of torn tectonic plates to rise up like great candy blobs and engulf entire cities. Great sinkholes formed, miles and miles in diameter which lead to the sweet and horrid mass of Blair that lurked at the planet’s crust.

 

As she swept over the lands with her taffy-flesh mass, Blair decided to give her souls a bit of an outing. She contained billions of them by now. The monstrous-woman let their shapes, shoulders-and-up, form on the surface of her amorphous body as macabre reliefs. The spirits couldn’t see, and their noises were wails and groans of despair alongside unintelligibly muffled pleas. They careened over her form as flowed through the land.

 

The trapped spirits reached out with the taffy-arms they now felt to grab onto anything to try and pull themselves out of their living confinement: an impossible task. Yet, in their desperation, they grabbed at people who still lived and held on tight. Unwittingly or uncaringly, the souls at Blair’s surface tugged the living into her bulk to join their ranks. The monster-woman had exploited the fears and longings of her imprisoned souls to turn them into tools to terrify and collect more victims.

 

The had consumed every nation in mere minutes: the Americas, Asia, Europe. Every country and continent was gone, covered in her candy-mass alight with the screams of trapped spirits. There were no survivors on land. The tallest mountains sunk into her mass, consumed and converted to candy. Billions of souls existed in her core. Their memories were hers to peruse. All their last thoughts had been of her: “When is she coming?” “What’s going on?” “Why is the ground shaking so much?” “I don’t want to be eaten by that monster: that Blair.”

 

The only thing left to handle was the ocean. Blair was a tad worried it might dilute or something--all that water. So, she started with just small little drinks. Her flesh lapped up the waters sip by sip till she knew it safe. The oceans themselves were salty, but they held boats filled with fishermen, and a few yachts of the rich and clever who who thought to survive this apocalyptic being on the sea.

 

No human would survive Blair.

 

All those boats found their waters get thicker and thicker as they were pulled towards her bulk till were sailing in syrup and lapped up with ease. She drunk all the water of the planet, turning it into more candy for herself. Very soon after, the planet was the same shade of fair-skin as her candy-flesh. She had grown to engulf the world and eagerly digested it.

 

From this candy-sphere grew a great red licorice tentacle, countries in diameter, that reached up to lash at the moon. The limb coiled around the rocky sphere as the candy-planet that was Blair shifted to her more human shape. The moon was drawn towards Blair as her legs, torso, head, chest and everything else returned to return to their feminine figure. Once the moon was close enough, her right arm reformed over that tentacle she had and her body was complete again.

 

Her reconstitution into this shape was such that the snatched moon rested between her fingers. She smiled at the little thing, and with a thought drenched it in syrup that seeped out from her finger’s touch. The gnawed the treat lightly before gulping it down whole.

 

Blair laughed. All of humanity was within her. All of the planet had been her snack. She stretched her limbs in the void of space, kept warm by the pumping chocolate inside her body.

 

“This is it.” she said. “I’m a god. No more Blair the student, or the part-time worker. No more Blair the nobody. The entire cosmos will bow down to their candy overlord. I’ll devour the stars. I’ll slurp up entire galaxies. All will be my treat!”

 

Blair paused. She kicked her legs and arms in the void, and realized she couldn’t move. She focused, trying to see if she could fly or something but that didn’t work.

 

Blair had one idea, she saw it on TV once. She picked up a small bit of moon stuck in her teeth and tossed it which had an opposite force vector that moved her body extremely slightly and slowly towards Venus.

 

She frowned, upset at the prospect of taking forever to get anywhere.

 

Then, she heard laughter. The mirth echoed all around her as she slowly drifted in space. There was a puff of orange and black smoke and something was above her, something very very big and very very orange.


For the first time in quite awhile, Blair felt a twinge of fear.

 

“Did you miss me?”, boomed Hween.

Chapter 13: Happy Hween by VivettaVenray

Chapter 13: Happy Hween

 

Blair relaxed. “Oh it’s just you Hween. Listen, I can’t really seem to move too well in space.”

 

Hween loomed thousands of miles tall. The planet sized Blair realized she could only see the Halloween god’s navel area this close. Craning her head up, she could just barely make out the celestial-scale being’s smile.


“I can see that~” she said, shifting backwards a bit to give Blair some more space and a fuller view of her figure. Blair now recognized that she could fit in Hween’s palm with ease.

 

“Well, could you help with that or something? It’s gonna be hard to get anywhere as I am now.”

 

Hween held up a black-nailed finger. “Hold on. Let me get more comfy real quick~”

 

She pivoted her body as if to lay down, which she somehow did. Her taut stomach came to rest on an invisible floor of some kind just long enough for her body. Her naked legs kicked behind her like a woman reading a magazine in her bed. She rested her cheek on her left palm with elbows to this ‘floor’. The bulk of her planet-dwarfing breasts kind of mushed against the invisible surface like a cushion. Blair noticed her darker-orange nipples bared. The candy-woman also saw Hween’s long green hair trail through her fingers. With her other hand, Hween toyed with it a bit.

 

The god smiled smugly down at Blair.

 

“There we are, much comfier like this.” She shimmied her body for good measure, a motion that swayed her luscious hips side to side. She gave a quick curl of her toes, too. “Anyways, yeah, so you were saying something about getting stuck?”

 

Blair looked at that beautiful, looming visage with its orange irises staring at her soul and its black lips curled to a smile. She felt a twinge of fear. This was the first time someone was bigger than her all day.

 

“Yes. I can’t reach the stars like this. I thought about launching off some of my candy mass to propel myself faster, but then I’d lose some height. Can’t you, I don’t know, give me some more power or something.”

Hween grinned toothy and wide. She tapped her chin in thought.

 

“Hmmmmmmm” she said, dragging the moment out.

 

“Nah~”

 

Hween giggled, and Blair looked shocked.


“W-what? But then-”

 

“I gotta say Blair, you were a blast to watch.” said Hween.

 

“You really knew how to put the fear into victims. Also, you’re hilarious! That whole bit on Earth about being ‘the very essence of candy’. Also, that latter stuff about being a ‘candy overlord’ who’d ‘devour the stars’. Hilarious! A real laugh riot! Can you imagine some sort of candy monster ruling the entire universe? What a silly idea.”

 

The orange-skinned woman laughed and laughed as she spoke. Blair wasn’t amused.

 

“What? Are you saying-”

 

Hween interrupted. She toyed with her green hair as she spoke: black lips moving.

 

“What do you think would even happen if you got to a star? Take a bite, maybe pool over its surface and turn it into molten marshmallow or something? You’re made of candy Blair, and held together with my boon--tenuously at that. A few nukes sent you across the planet, you get within a few hundred miles of the Sun and you’ll melt.”

 

“But you gave me all this power! I devoured the entire planet! I can feel everyone’s soul within me!”

 

Hween smiled. “That I did, and you did a wonderful job. But, even with all those souls you’re just a container really. They’re... filling, in a sense.”

 

“Filling, wait...” said Blair, her heart sinking.


Hween stopped swaying her legs. The limbs slammed down onto the invisible space-floor her immensity rested on.

 

“Halloween is about a lot of things, tricks and treats not the least of them. You turned all humanity into a treat for yourself, and played some real fun tricks while you were at it too. But, you were my trick as well: a trick on the people and planet of Earth. Do you remember our time back in that dark room at the old candy factory? You remember how I said every good trick has a surprise to it, right?”

 

Blair slowly nodded.

 

“Good~” said Hween. “Well, the surprise is that *you’re* my treat this Halloween. You didn't think a god of the holiday wouldn’t have some candy of her own this day, did you?”

 

“What?!” shouted Blair. “No, that’s not fair. I have power! I’m a candy god I-” she paused, realizing how silly she sounded now, naked, floating in space before a giant, green-haired orange goddess’s hungry gaze.

 

“Y-you were just waiting while I fattened myself up with souls weren’t you? I’m just a joke to you aren’t I?”

 

Hween rolled her eyes. “You’re simplifying things. I definitely had fun watching, and don’t be so hard on yourself: you’re not fat at all.”

 

Hween reached out to give Blair’s taut tummy a poke, the Halloween deity giggled.

 

“But you’re right, it’s time for my treat, and you’re it.”

 

“No!” shouted Blair. “I’m not gonna get eaten. I’ll scatter myself across space first!”

 

Blair reached out to try and fire off bits of her body to float away, but at her slightest movement, her taffy exterior hardened. Her chocolate blood froze up, and all the other fluids she had grew super viscous in her form. She could only groan.

 

Hween laughed. “Blair Blair Blair, you forget that your power was a gift, and one I can take back at any time, fully or partially. Don’t worry though, I’ll warm you up nice and toasty: in my mouth~”

 

Giant orange fingers pinched at Blair’s side. She felt the goddess’s skin. Her taffy warmed slightly, and she tried to suck in some of Hween’s flesh, but couldn’t.

 

The green-haired god smirked. “Really, you’d try to absorb me, after all I’ve done for you?” She laughed again. It was just a joke to her.

 

Blair tried to move--tried to do something--but Hween was too big. Her mouth swung open to reveal glowing green flesh awaiting the ponytailed morsel in her mitts. She felt the deity’s breath waft over her. It smelled sweet, with hints of autumn: fallen leaves, scarecrow hay and the like. But, it smelled like her spit. This was a real and fleshy maw; Blair wasn’t going into a candy gut or anything by the looks of it.

 

Bands of shimmering saliva, thicker than moons, broke over Blair’s body. The luminescent flesh let her see every detail of the god’s mouth. Blair settled on a plump green tongue, and she felt what it was like to be food.

 

Blair’s candy-body warmed up enough to move again, but Hween sealed her lips to lock the treat in. Blair ran over, her feet dissolving on the warm spittle some as she reached the lips and pounded on them. Hween’s voice reached her mind without the deity needing to speak aloud.

 

“Mmmmm, you’re delicious Blair. Feisty too. Definitely the perfect choice for today~”

 

The tongue heaved from below to mash the candy-woman into Hween’s palate. Blair was suckled and savored, just like she did to all her own victims. The bumpy and slick surface of Hween’s tongue rubbed all over her front.


“So rich and sweet, but I think I’ll let the rest of you simmer in my guts. Better than dissolving you down here.”

 

“No, please!” cried Blair, but that tongue tilted and down she went down the tunnel of horror that was Hween’s throat.

 

With a splash, the woman landed in a fleshy, churning gut glowing from its green flesh and fluids. She was alone in here, stuck in the ghastly light as the stomach churn about.

 

“Let me out. No, I was somebody! I stood over cities!”

 

Hween giggled. Her voice reached Blair’s mind again.

 

“That makes you taste all the sweeter~”

 

A churn knocked Blair over, and a wave of Hween’s stomach juices inundated the candy-woman. Her body dripped wet and pieces of her candy-form began to fall off and simmer away in the juices. After a few steps, she fell right off her legs. She crawled towards a wall of the gut as just a melting torso of candy-matter.

 

Blair frowned, and Hween’s voice soon returned.


“Her now, cheer up a bit! I still like you Blair. If I didn’t, you’d be feeling pain in there. Lots and lots of it. You know, I might even have use for your creativity again sometime.”

 

Blair perked up at those words. Her body was melted almost entirely away then, and just one more churn had her gone. Her mass was absorbed into the deity. She felt her soul within Hween’s being, and no longer sensed the billions of souls she kept within her. They went from one entity’s prison to another.

 

Hween sighed into her mind. “Yummy, a multilayered treat. That savory soul filling was the best part.”

 

Blair felt as though she could speak to Hween, as though the deity were allowing it.

 

“Did you mean what you said? That I might be useful to you?” she asked.

 

Hween laughed all around Blair’s very essence. “Oh sure, I think of fun tricks to play all the time. Souls can be real useful there. Like I said, you’re a real creative sort.”

 

“So, I could come out again sometime?”

 

Though Blair couldn’t see it, Hween smiled wider with that mouth larger than a planet.

 

“Maybe, maybe not. For now, why don’t you get acquainted with the other spirits. I’m sure you all have a *lot* to talk about.”

 

Blair realized she wasn’t alone in here. All the victims she had claimed started materializing around her. They looked confused in their new spot, till they saw Blair.

 

Blair’s soul chuckled a bit.

 

“So... um... Happy Halloween... right, everyone?”

 

Fin

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9838