Imperceptible by asukafan2001
Summary:

What was suppose to be a time for happiness turns to time a anguish when after selling his old car, he finds himself shrunk inside of it. Normally that would be enough constitute a bad day, however things turn for the worst when the young college student he sold it to swung by to pick up the car and unknown to her, the cars old owner as well.

Now, in a battle of survival against nature, man, woman, and now gigantic everyday objects his only hope for survival is a girl he hardly knows.


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Couples , Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 13403 Read: 118066 Published: July 03 2008 Updated: March 28 2011
Story Notes:

I would like to dedicate this story to authors like Kathy Tyers, R.A. Salvatore, DX Machina, and Pendragoin who make me strive towards writing a better story.

1. Chapter 1 by asukafan2001

2. Chapter 2 by asukafan2001

3. Chapter 3 by asukafan2001

4. Chapter 4 by asukafan2001

5. Chapter 5 by asukafan2001

6. Chapter 6 by asukafan2001

7. Chapter 7 by asukafan2001

Chapter 1 by asukafan2001

Imperceptible


By


Asukafan2001


© Giantess World. 2006-2011. All Rights Reserved.


 


Chapter One


“Man can believe the impossible, but can never believe the improbable”


                                                                                                            Oscar Wilde


 


            This all started when I bought my new car. It was the first time I ever had a brand new car. I have had many previously owned cars in my life, but never a brand new one. A car where I was the only person to ever have driven it, it felt great behind the wheel. I was the master of my own domain.


 


            The only thing I didn’t plan on was what I was going to do with my old car. It was a really nice Red Pontiac Grand AM GT and only five years old. I probably should have used it as a trade in, but I just didn’t think about it. I was way too excited.


 


            A couple of weeks had passed and I decided that I might as well just put an ad in the paper and see what I could get for it. I could probably get a few months of payments out of the deal by selling it.


 


            I had several lookers, but no takers. It wasn’t until a Saturday afternoon that everything changed. I was washing my new 2007 Milan when I heard someone shout in my direction. I tossed my sponge into the bucket and turned around and saw a young woman walking my way. She had long dirty blonde hair that draped over her shoulders, and a inch and half up from the tip of her hair it was dyed a deep brown color. I watched her khaki skirt flap back and forth as she strode towards me. I glanced up at her tight red v-neck top which clung tightly against her upper body.


 


            She introduced herself as Brooke Davis, she looked young. I couldn’t tell if she was in college or high school but it didn’t really matter to me either as long as her money was green. She asked me a few questions about the car and wanted to take it out for a test drive. I took down some information about her and she drove off.


 


            Later that day she returned and said she wanted to buy the car and shoved a cashier’s check against my stomach. I signed over the title of the car to her, and handed her the keys. I told her if she came by around five I’d have it cleaned out and she could take it.       We then shook hands and I figured I would never see her again.


 


            After I got back from the bank I started cleaning out the car. I didn’t have a lot of stuff in there, but I know I always appreciated getting a clean vehicle. I had just finished vacuuming out the car and sat down in the driver’s seat. I quickly closed the door as I heard my neighbor pulling out of there driveway and I still didn’t trust there daughter Britney. She had just gotten her license and had already come to close to comfort to my mail box several times.


 


            I looked from left to right at the spotless car seeing if I had forgotten anything. I opened up the armrest and couldn’t see anything when I remembered the glove box. I opened up the glove box and saw my map and travel kit in there. I noticed the light didn’t come on in the glove box but figured it wasn’t a big enough deal to mention anything about, As I reached for the travel kit and map when my hand hit a couple of the wires which her hanging down rather low. The light turned on and then I felt a surge of electricity course through my body. I tried to pull my hand away but I couldn’t seem to move it.


 


            The next I knew I was laying on the ground, grey shafts stuck up into the air like stalks of corn. I turned my head so that I was looking straight up and I found myself staring up at what looked like a steering wheel only it hung lazily in the sky like white puffy cloud on warm summer’s day. I quickly sat up and started looking around at my surroundings. Directly across from the steering wheel was a seat, which looked more like a giant throne. As I stood up and dusted myself off I found myself looking at a field of these grey stalks which went midway up my chest. I spun around in a circle taking everything in. I think I knew right away what has happened but I just couldn’t seem to wrap my head around it. I was in my car, but it was huge. Somehow my car had grown. I couldn’t believe it. This is like something off of the science fiction channel. I started to try to rationalize in my head how my car could simply grow. Aliens seemed too hokey, it had to be some government thing, or a FOX television show. Weird people, weird places, that had to be it. I started looking desperately for camera’s, and anything else that I could use to support this theory.


 


I was just starting to make a more detailed look of the area in an attempt to spot some cameras when I heard a thump thump, thump thump. I immediately knew this was a FOX television show. They are trying to freak me out now. I smiled a bit and began to get a bit more relaxed as I heard a jingling noise. Then all of the sudden one of the walls  of the room just opened up like a door. My jaw rolled down the length of the floor like a Warner Brothers cartoon, my eyes then bulged out and I fell backwards into crab walk like position. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was that young woman I had sold the car too, Brooke Davis. Only she was huge, in fact huge doesn’t even describe what she looked like. Calling her simply huge is like going to Hawaii and watching a sunset and saying oh that was nice. It just doesn’t measure up.


 


My brain was reeling, trying to figure out a way that Fox could make her that big, and that’s when I realized it wasn’t the car that was big, it was me who was small.  I was shrunk and these grey stalks are the carpet fibers of the floor of my car, well now Brooke’s car.


 


“Wait a minute, this is her car now, which means oh god, oh god” I cried out as I watched the largest shoe I have ever seen fill the sky. I frantically scurried backwards using my arms to pull the weight of my body as my legs froze in fear. Dirt and rocks fell from the bottom of her shoe as it lowered down towards me. I covered my head as rocks pelted down on the ground like rain; a thunderous groan rumbled across the floor caused by what I could only assume was her sitting down.


 


The dirt storm subsided, allowing me to pull my hands away from my face. I couldn’t believe the size of these rocks and dirt clumps. They are huge, yet easily dwarfed by the length of the carpet fibers of the floor mat. This must be a normal occurrence, just the collected garbage a person a gets pushed into the treads of there shoes; only its so small no one notices it.   


 


As I exhaled calmly, my mind starting to ease over the fact that the dust storm had subsided for now, as I stood up I noticed Brooke’s shoes for the first time. I couldn’t believe the size; I find that statement surfacing in my head again and again. I looked at her shoes in complete awe. These gargantuan structures house her feet. I could live in them, my eyes then spot her white socks hugging her ankles all the way out of the shoe, and then her legs stretching up hundreds of feet until they disappear into her khaki skirt which blocks out my view of any other part of her.


 


I turned my gaze back down to what was immediately around me. I began to wonder if I could get her attention somehow. If she saw me, I’m sure she’d help. I quickly focused my mind on getting her attention as it was a lot easier then trying to rationalize the fact I shrunk. I took off heading towards her shoes, as I noticed right away that Brooke was wearing those backless shoes without the heel end of the shoe. So I could just climb right up and probably get her attention.


 


I immediately took off jogging towards the back of her shoe. As I neared it I began to realize just how small I was. From where I was it looked like I was about the same size as the rubber base of her shoe, but I quickly found that to be false. It stood many times my own height, before I even made it halfway I realized how difficult this was going to be. There was no way that I could reach her, her foot was just elevated to high above me.


 


My mind came to a screeching halt as a whirring poured through the air like water into a pitcher, quickly covering the entire surrounding area. I marveled as her body moved in forward closer to the steering wheel, which she then lowered. The car then rumbled to life. As we pulled away from my house, I knew in the pit of my stomach that I wouldn’t be back.

Chapter 2 by asukafan2001

Chapter Two

“Every wall is a door.”

                            Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

 

            I still hadn’t gotten use to this, I hadn’t even accepted this. People don’t get smaller. It’s scientifically proved to be impossible. I shouldn’t be able to breathe right now, and yet here I am. It’s been stated that if this were possible, I should be hungry, I should need to eat many times my body weight and yet, that’s not true either. I’m hungry but if I needed several times my body weight I would have starved to death by now. It also stated that I should be able to lift many time my body weight and yet I can’t do that either. All of this shouldn’t be happening, and yet here it is.

           

I was trapped in my own car, well use to be my own car. The worst part was I had no where to go. I couldn’t escape from here because everything is too big, and even if I could, where would I go? I don’t know where I am in this city, and Minneapolis Minnesota has a couple of people, and a few blocks. I wouldn’t know where to begin how to get home. I didn’t like any part of this, and who would? The only thing I did know was that if I hoped to survive I better start making do.

           

I was kicking myself for cleaning out this car so well. I desperately scanned as far as I could see for things I could use to start making a place to live temporarily, but when I was cleaning this out I left nothing. It was the first time I ever found myself regretting doing a good job.

           

As I searched and traveled around the car I had begun to realize just how small I was in this new world. I am small enough for this car to be a world. I spent the better part of the night walking towards the driver seat. I had figured that I would make home under the drivers seat. It was well protected, I wouldn’t have to worry about shoes or feet, it’s always dark so I can sleep when I want. If I ever had to leave, it would be through Brooke so it was best to stay close.

           

When I had made it beneath the car seat my body just collapsed. I dropped to the floor. I was physically, and mentally exhausted. I fell asleep almost immediately, not even noticing the cold night air.

           

I awoke to the back door of the car being opened. I heard the crashing of items falling onto the back seat of the car. It made my heart leap as I watched Brooke enter the car without care. I watched her heave her backpack to the floor in front of the passenger seat.

           

I hurriedly tried to make my way out from underneath the seat, but I found my new size made it quite difficult. The carpet fibers which made up the floor made my progress slow going. I just made it out from underneath the awning of the driver’s seat when a pink foam sandal flew overhead. I watched in amazement as it slammed down onto the ground. It kicked up many of the rocks and dirt pieces that were pelting me before, just when I thought it was over her opposite foot slammed down to the right of me. The car shimmied and shook a little as she sat down. My eyes panned from left to right, it was slow like in a Hollywood movie. My heart was pounding almost in tune to the music from jaws just before a shark attacks. My eyes locked onto the massive pink foam sandal resting on the ground beside me, then her foot resting on the pink foam sandal almost as if the sandal was a pedestal for it to look down at the world around it. I turned my head in the opposite direction and saw the same. I was in awe by not only how large her foot was, but the sandals. I looked upwards and saw her legs extending up further and further into some short, tight pink shorts.

           

“Hey Brooke” I screamed instinctively. Somehow hoping that she would hear me, I guess you could call it blind optimism. My mind wouldn’t let me give up, nor would it easily accept the reality my eyes were displaying to it. I was about to yell again when I saw a large oblong shape descend down upon me. I was like a deer in headlights at first. I was just watching it get lower and lower.

           

I could never understand before this moment why those stupid deer just stood there. It’s like hello fast car coming right at you. Move somewhere. But now I fully comprehend why they do that. It’s a complete shock, but more then that. It’s so big, and expansive you don’t know where to go. I just kept watching it closer and closer, I could identify light pink little hearts and light blue squares covering the tan cloth object.

           

“Shit, that’s her purse” I cursed, then almost as if the realization of what it was triggered something in my brain I found myself running back towards the underside of her seat. I glanced upwards and saw her purse getting closer and closer. I could practically feel it touching me. The hairs on my body were standing up straight as I dove beneath Brooke’s seat. I rolled end over end several feet before I settled down. My heart was racing as sweat poured out from my body. I was breathing heavily, as I watched her purse hit floor which sent a small tremor towards me.   

           

I rolled over onto my back and just looked up at the underside of the seat for a few moments. My chest rose and fell quickly as I tried to suck in as much air as I could. I finally sat up and saw Brooke’s purse blocking the way out. I then turned behind me and saw a ridge which extended up nearly to the bottom of the car seat. I was trapped for the time being.

           

I struggled to catch my breath, as I lay on my side staring at the monstrous purse. I had to fight back the tears as the near death experience kept replaying in my mind. All I could think about is if I had been a little slower. I would have been crushed to death beneath a purse which weighs as much as an aircraft carrier.

           

The rumbling of the car and the stopping and starting motion brought my mind back the present. I climbed back to my feet and looked upward towards the tips of the carpet fibers which shrouded much of my view of the gigantic purse. 

 

“This car is like a whole new world.” I say to myself as I push with all my strength against one of the carpet fibers. Absolutely hopeless, I mutter to myself as the realization that pushing one of these fibers over is a lot like trying to push a wall. No matter how hard you try you aren’t going to get very far.

 

As I made my way towards the now dormant purse I could feel my heart starting to race once again. Fear and trepidation was coursing through my body as I approached the very thing which had just about killed me. It’s all I could think about as I reached my hand out towards the purse. I ran my hand over the canvas like material of the purse. The giant colored squares were much larger than me.

           

I craned my neck upward staring at the giant pink square before me. It was simply daunting when I thought how large a single square of this pattern is in comparison to me. I run my hand across the canvas material of the purse. It has a rough feeling to it, however I suspect that I could climb it if I had to do so.

 

My thoughts came to a halt as everything once again started to rumble, the entire purse moved forward and struck me with more force than I ever thought it was possible to produce. I found myself rolling end over end until I struck one of the carpet fibers which stopped me cold.

 

I was left watching the purse lift upwards higher and higher into the air until I could no longer see it. My senses were then assaulted as a strong wind swept across the floor from Brooke moving her purse and legs. I winced and covered my ears as the car door let out a loud screech as it swung open followed by a slam of the door being reclosed.

 

I looked out at everything around me and realized that this would never work. I needed to somehow get Brookes attention, or at the very least get out of this car as there was nothing to eat and with all the movement and random things being brought in and brought out, it would only be a matter of time before I end up getting crushed to death. I knew then and there I had to formulate a plan and get out of here.

Chapter 3 by asukafan2001

Chapter Three

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”

                                                    Frederick Douglas

 

           

            Thousands of thoughts and idea’s swirled about my head on what I could do. However, the reality of the situation started to settle in. I really had two options that I finally settled on. I would climb into the ear of this young lady and hope she can hear me if I talk as loud as I can. If that doesn’t work, I will just have to set-up shop inside her apartment and live off the land.

 

            I have to admit neither option seemed that appealing, however if I could contact her, I could get her duplicate what did this to me, and hopefully it would reverse the process and I would return to normal and live out my life.

 

            I started to make my way out from underneath the car seat. The process was a lot slower going than I ever would have imagined. I couldn’t help but feel like I’m actually walking through a forest of gigantic trees. Well maybe it’s not that I couldn’t help feeling that way, but it eased my mind to think of it that way.  As long as I thought of this as a forest I could keep my sanity.

           

            As what felt like hours clicking by I grew more and more tired. I would look back every now and then still seeing the gigantic chair hanging over my head. It was like a constant reminder of just how small I was, and just how slow going this was.  However, the jingling of keys quickly brought my attention back to present. I stared upwards at the giant door as if it were the sky. As it swung open it seemed almost unreal that something so large could just swing open, however that wasn’t even the most remarkable sight. That honor would go to the young woman who I sold the car too who was standing right there seemingly larger than life itself. I watched as she lifted her foot up and it soared over me with ease and crashed down into the floor. It looked to be simply miles away.

           

            The tremor from her lone footfall shook everything around me. I stumbled to the ground and skid several feet. I never even had time to react as a second gigantic quake rumbled across the landscape. A loud series of banging and rumbling was off in the distance but it didn’t seem to cause any noticeable tremors. I could only surmise that it was her tossing her book bag, purse, or some other sort of item somewhere in the car.

 

            As I picked myself up I looked from left to right unable to believe that I was literally sitting between two flip flops that could just have easily been continents then female footwear.

           

            I decided to take a fairly safe gamble and start heading towards the left foot as most people drive with their right. Luckily for me, the gamble paid off. I heard the car roar to life and the voice of Brooke fill seemingly every square foot of existence.  I couldn’t make out what she was saying or doing but it was a loud and all encompassing noise.  Thoughts of her singing along to a song on the radio, or talking on a cell phone all entered mind as I made my way towards her left flip flop but none of that mattered much as it was nothing more than a escape for my mind.  As I approached the flip flop I begun to realize just how much of a chore this was going to be. I was reminded of the old saying; a journey starts with a single step.

 

The sandal was crushing thousands of grey pillars with absolute ease. I found myself forced to climb one of the gigantic pillars that was being partly crushed by her flip flop. I didn’t want to give myself a chance to hesitate so I reached out and grasped the carpet fibers of the car floor mat and started pulling myself up. The process really was like scaling the side of a mountain, only I had no safety harness in place. The carpet fiber had small groves which made for great handholds and footholds as I made my ascent.

 

I was climbing like a mad man. My heart was racing, my blood was pumping. As I reached upwards grabbing the next handhold I could feel the exhilaration and nervousness coursing through my body. As I looked upward and saw the carpet fiber ultimately bent underneath and being crushed by her flip flop I realized that a single movement on Brooke’s part could ultimately affect my life quite adversely.

 

I made it to the top of the carpet fiber after several harrowing minutes; I now just had to walk across the length of the carpet fiber which was being bent partially downward by Brooke’s flip flop. I found that it was more like walking across one of those old wooden foot bridges only instead of railing on either side you have nothing what so ever.

 

I looked downward for a moment and saw what would be to me a fatal death if I would fall, however no other option seems to exist. So I push myself forward trying t block out what could be a near fatal consequence if I make even the slightest mistake.

 

I take one deep breath and hold it as I start walking across the unstable bridge. As I inch my way across the bridge I find myself staring into a massive wall of pink. It just extends up further and further into the sky, many times higher than the carpet pillar I had just climbed. I realized this was my first time being this close to a person at my new size. I can only describe Brooke as a goddess. I crane my neck back as I walk struggling to see just the top of her sandal. I desperately wonder if this was such a wise move as all the sudden everything starts to shake.

 

I watch in a mixture of shock and awe as her foot starts to move. The carpet fiber which was being held down by the mighty weight of Brooke and her flip flop is now beginning to lessen by the second. I push my fears to the back of my mind as I take off running across the carpet fiber now as my life flashes before my eyes. Images of the carpet pillar snapping back to its upright position and me hurdling through the air is about all I can picture.

 

The seconds tick by like minutes as I watch her foot lift upwards. My only chance of survival is getting more and more out of reach by each passing moment; this only causes me to press my body harder. I can feel my adrenaline pumping through my veins. I can feel my want to survive encompassing me as I run harder and harder finally leaping into the air as the carpet fiber starts rapidly snapping back to its fully upright position. As I soar through the air reaching out towards the mighty pink wall of salvation the most unexpected thing happens. The wall starts to move towards me.  My eyes bug out as the pink wall slams against my body. I dig my hands into the uneven surface as her flip flop which explodes back against the surface of the floor. I look downward now at the floor which is now literally hundreds upon hundreds of feet to the floor.

 

The realization of what just happened flashes through my mind. That was nothing more than a simple unconscious fidget on her part. As I look back upwards at the pink wall I find myself staring up at hundreds more feet to the top.  However for the moment I find myself just relieved to be alive, however if a simple fidget on her part causes all of this, I shudder at thought of what a step will be like.

 

I rest my head against the pink wall, as I attempt to catch my breath. My muscles are crying out in pain as my heart beats against the side of my chest so fast it feels as if it’s trying to power a car for the Indy 500. Several minutes pass as I finally start to regain enough strength to start the hellish climb.

 

As I lift my arms up they feel like lead bricks as I pull myself up what I know can only be a couple of inches at the most. I have seen these cheap foam flip flops at stores everywhere over the course of my life. Never once did I picture myself being forced to climb one in a dangerous game of survival.

 

The roar of the engine was silenced and I could hear the unmistakable thunderclaps from Brooke shuffling things around. However nothing could prepare me for what was about to come.  I felt her foot lift upwards as the car door swung open. The world whizzed by like I could never imagine. One moment I am soaring upwards at what feels like the speed of light and then the next being thrust forward at the exact same speed and then finally impacting the ground at what feels like it has the force and impact of the Hiroshima bombing.

 

My mind was dizzy and my body struggled to maintain its grip and I couldn’t help but think that this was only one step.  As the next step came I found that I couldn’t even catch my breath as I appeared to be moving faster than my body could take in air. I looked beside myself as Brooke walked to god only knows where and I found myself realizing that it doesn’t even matter where. My objective is to gain her attention. I found myself using that train of thought while holding onto my hand and foot holds of her flip flop as she walks. 

 

As Brooke walks the entire world is a blur of colors not allowing me to focus on anything. I hear encompassing rumblings of her voice and other peoples as she enters a building.  The constant footfalls and the speed of which she seems to travel is simply unnerving and forcing me to my limits just to hang on.

 

Everything pauses for a moment as I look forward to see a gigantic brown object swing open and then the familiar blur is one again on the move only this time for a brief few seconds.

 

As Brooke enters what I can only assume to be a door way she immediately turns to her left and raises her foot above a row of sneakers. The flip flop starts to shake violently as it swings back and forth. My limbs no longer able to hold on they release as I watch the flop flop slams against the ground. The impact sends a blast of air up which lifts my tiny body up even higher into the air.

 

I let out a panic scream as I start hurdling back towards the earth once again. Everything is cruising by at what seems like mock 20.  I can’t even comprehend what the blurs are as I speed down towards the earth. I finally close my eyes not even wanting to see what is going to finally do me in. However, a part of me wonders if anyone will notice my existence splattered across it?

 

My body slams against something, and then proceeds to tumble downward until I smack the floor. I pause with my eyes closed wondering how I can even be alive, but not wanting to look a gift horse like life in the mouth.  I slowly open my eyes to my find myself in a familiar yet different world. Gigantic black pillars extend upwards into the sky, and beyond that gargantuan black walls seem to encompass everything.

 

“Shit” I curse to myself as I lay on the ground staring up at what can only be a sneaker. I curse my luck as I lay sprawled out on the floor content not to move for now after an arduous journey of life and death.

 

I try to think of a way out but my brain hurts too much, my limbs feel like they have three ton bricks on them. I close my eyes for but a moment to relax before I get up and look for a way out. However, that is all takes for sleep to overcome me and exhaustion win this first battle.

Chapter 4 by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:
Well this chapter look alot longer then i thought its been what a year? What can I say, atleast its here. Well enjoy and I will try to update this one more regularly. As I do actually have a outline, or semblance of one.

Chapter Four

No man's knowledge can go beyond his experience

                                                           -John Locke

 

When I rejoined the realm of the living I find the shoe I had fallen into to be just as expansive looking as the car. The sound of a television was in the background as I gingerly got up. I found my legs to be rather sturdy considering that I took a fall that put humpty dumpty's to shame.

 

This new world looks familiar to the one I had just left. Only the grey spires have been replaced by black spires. The air has a generally musty scent to it which tickles my throat as I inhale. I can't help but feel a bit put off by the fact I'm now literally breathing the air from someone's shoe. Their sweat dried onto everything, flakes of dead skin having fallen off their foot are scattered about. Needless to say this was not as Beyonce says an upgrade.

 

As I gaze upwards struggling to see past the mighty black spires I can barely see the similarly covered black wall. I take a deep breath and then sigh heavily knowing my still tired and sore body was about to be forced into more physical labor as I wanted to know exactly where I stood.  Begrudgingly I grab onto the nearest black tree trunk like fiber of the insole and start to pull myself up the strand.

 

            The entire process is easier said than done, as I was no super athlete. I have no special abilities. I am an out of shape guy now forced into the position of having to do very physical and intensive activities. Until this entire ordeal I hadn't climbed anything since I was but a child. However, now I have climbed things that are hundreds of times my own height.

 

            As I make it to the top I look across a literal sea of these black strands. I look down at the ground for but a moment before moving my eyes back upwards in hopes of avoiding a panic attack from the fact that I can't even see the ground.

 

            The scene before me is quite amazing. Everything seems to expand out for miles in every direction. The view itself is reminiscent of looking out at a rainforest from the very top of a tree. In the far off distance I spot my greatest challenge yet, it is a literally a wall.

This wall extends up many times more then the foam sandal which I never even made it to the top off.  If this wall a natural structure placed into context it would squash Mount Everest like a bug, one part of the shoe could be raining, while another part could be sunny and eighty five.  If a person were to climb to the top the air would be so thin you could probably suffocate yourself.  Luckily for me, it wasn't an actual structure. It was just a simple shoe, however to me all of that may as well be true.

 

            I looked at the wall for I don't know how long, it was unimaginable. It just kept going up higher and higher. The only way to explain it would be if you think of the tallest skyscraper you can think of, and then expand the skyscraper so it encompasses you in every direction. Then try to think of finding a way over said skyscraper. When you come up with that answer, let me know.

 

            I don't know how long I have been walking. My feet are crying in pain, I swear my muscles are creaking in agony with every step I make. My calluses have calluses and the worse part of all, is the fact that the damn wall hasn't gotten any closer than it was at the start. It feels as if I could make the same amount of time sitting on my ass as I am walking. In the middle of forcing myself to continue on I feel the floor start to rumble.

 

"What the fuck now god. Was everything before this not enough? Now you need to add some spice as my walking isn't exciting enough for you? I know, let's make this like ending of Armageddon. Everything thats possible goes wrong, but if you could just do me one favor; let me be Ben Affleck instead of Bruce Willis." I frustratingly yell towards the ceiling.

 

 The rumbling is quite soft, at first barely even noticeable; however it's growing stronger and stronger with every passing second.  Soon I can barely stand; I widen my stance in hopes of trying to stay on my feet. However, the rumbling is getting worse and worse. I grasp onto one of the strands of the insole with the grip of a lost child finding his mother.

A loud booming reverberates what seems like all of earth. The noise doesn't seem to be coming from a specific direction it just seems as if it's everywhere. I stare upwards with a knot in my stomach, wave after wave of fear scratches and claws away at me. Tightly, so very tightly I hold onto the strand. So tight in fact I don't even notice the blood starting to bubble out on my hand where my grip broke skin from holding on so tight. My heart is literally racing; beating against my ribcage again and again.

"Please let this end, please let this end" I chant again and again as if it was some kind of new mantra. As the rumbling turns into earth shattering shaking a loud ear piercing creak so loud it manages to drown out everything else. I instinctively cover my ears letting go of the black spire.

"OH SHIT" was all I managed to get out as the shaking sends me flying backwards through the air until my back crashes into another strand from the insole and I slink down to the ground gasping for air.

As my body fights a new battle for air I still muster the presence of mind to grasp onto this new strand as I shut my eyes tightly hoping this all ends. The constant shaking is greeted with two very close thundering booms. A loud slam is followed by the entire world falling amongst itself. The floor starts to rise up at slant. It happens so fast that my mind can't even keep up with the actions. As I start tumbling through the air falling for a horrifying three seconds before I roughly land on something.

I force myself to open my eyes and see myself lying on the wall, or what was the mighty wall. I look forward at two sets of feet, one bare and the other with socks on. My mind struggles to put the pieces together as it races at more miles a minute then I care to know.

Okay, so the bare feet, must be Brooke. As she was wearing sandals which sent me into here when I fell off; so she must have went somewhere else in the house and is now returning. That had to be initial earthquake, she was walking towards me, or at the very least my vicinity. Then these other feet, well person returned home, the ear piercing creak is there door. She must have kicked off her shoes, and one or both of the shoes hit the shoe I was trapped in sending it on its side.

That all makes sense, I thought to myself as both sets of feet disappeared into the distance; however the voices of the two giantesses seemed more near then I cared for. I knew what I had to do. I just had to pick myself up and get out of here like the hero in a story would. This could be my best chance.

So I tried to move, but my body wouldn't cooperate. I just limply lay on the ground. I start to panic and talk to myself again as I fight with my arms and legs to do what I say. Which is getting the hell out of here.

"Oh god, no, no get up. Please get up, you can do this arms and legs. We have been through so much. Remember high school arms? That time we found our self slipping down Sarah Connors shirt in history class, or the time when we were much younger and we discovered dad's collection of Marilyn Monroe magazines. That was a good night wasn't? We also discovered our fifth limb that night.  Legs, legs we have had good times too, we had...no that was arms too. Well, needless to say we had good times guys. I just need you to move me these last, last what 2 or 3 miles." I pleaded, however there was no response though. My body motionlessly lay on the ground.

The shaking returned as the socking clad pair of feet seemed to be coming almost right towards me. This time I had no action I could take. My body flopped a bit like a fish out of water as I struggled to move my arms and legs into some kind of defensive position. I just didn't have the strength to do anything.

The stocking clad feet stopped a good distance in front of me. The shadow they casted blocked out much of the light. The most startling things happened, a knee the size of a planet lowered semi towards me. I could hear her gathering her things, or tidying up. God I hope not tidying up. If she straightens these shoes I'm done for.

"Please god, just make her go away, let her leave this shoe be." I mutter repeatedly and surprisingly a few horror filled minutes later she leaves carrying her things which doesn't include the shoe I'm in.

It was well into the night before I found myself strong enough to continue on. My muscles were still hurting somewhat, but nothing short of sleeping for a few days was going to solve that. I had regained motion and rested enough to where I could walk. The girls were present, but it seemed as if they had retreated to their bedrooms. I took advantage of this moment to in the infamous words of snagglepuss exit stage left.

Chapter 5 by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:
Sorry this one took so long. I have been really lazy on editing. The editing parts aren't nearly as fun as the writing parts.

Chapter Five

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”

                                                                                  -Martin Luther King Jr.

 

            Fear grips me like I have never felt before. As I am no hero, I’m not a courageous man. I am no different then you who reads this passage. I just happen to find myself in an unbelievable situation. I have been walking for quite some time, so when I reach the edge of this black forest. I can't help but a feel a bit happy. 

 

            As I crept towards the edge a sense of accomplishment radiates from me. I have been through so much, and now here I am on the precipice of freedom. Unfortunately, those feelings flow out of me like spilled water from a glass. As the realization that the shoe may have gotten knocked over onto its side, but the distance from the lip of the shoe, which is where I am now, all the way to the floor below is still a potentially deadly drop.

 

            In a matter of a instant I’m assaulted with a sense of defeat. I spend all this time moving my battered body to what is suppose to be my escape. However, it merely leads to another adverse situation. I punch against one of the black pillars as I glance down over the edge seething with anger. I wonder if I could survive a drop from such a great height a second time?

 

            I kick at the floor in frustration as I plop down onto the ground placing my head in my lap unsure of how I can move forward. I know that I can’t stay here forever; however there isn't exactly a sea of options awaiting me either. The only option that I have is to jump and while it isn't an ideal solution it is the only one I have. As eventually malnutrition and dehydration will set in if I stay here.

 

            I approach the edge and look down again, however as I do so, I notice out of the corner of my eye the shoe lace draping down to the floor. It is a flat shoe lace with large grooves going down the length of lace. I can't believe I didn’t see it before. I just have to make my way over to the lace and then I will be home free.

 

            The real challenge is just getting to the lace as it's draped over to the side and juts outward a few feet from my reach. This makes it so that I can't get a hold of it without tumbling over the edge.  I look behind me and walk about five hundred feet back and take off running. As I made it to the edge I can feel myself getting winded but I know that it is time to make this happen. If I delay I will just think myself out of it. I take the leap of a lifetime, stretching my arms out for the lace. My legs kick nervously hoping that they can somehow help propel me through the air. My finger tips hit the lace and then my chest slams against the side of the shoelace. My fingers dig into the lace as I try desperately to pull myself up.

 

            I try in vain to pull myself up, but I just don't have the upper body strength to do it. So I start to pump my legs like I'm on a swing to get my body gyrating. Taking full advantage of this new found motion I swing my leg around to the front of the shoe lace, than use my leverage to pull myself onto the lace.

 

            I'm huffing and puffing as I gather myself back up. I haven't ever felt anything like this before. I feel so energized and alive I let out a joyful yell. I imagine this is how a person feels after they go sky diving or bungee jumping.

 

            I spend a good while just resting and recovering. My heart rate slowly falling back into a normal speed where my muscles get to the point where they don’t hurt under the pressure of my own weight. So I decide that it is time to head off of this shoe lace into the great beyond.

 

            As I stand up and start to head down the shoe lace I begin to realize how dark it really is in here. I find it to be a bit surreal that even now the tiny grooves in the shoe lace are like gigantic canals which rise above my head, but not nearly as much as the black spires of the shoe insole.

 

            Each canal was about the length of a drainage ditch which would you see along the side of the highway. Only instead of a single drainage ditch, we had multiple drainage ditches spread across as if it’s a twelve lane interstate.

 

            I continue to trudge along in the wide open for the first time in awhile.  I feel my heart once again start to race. As each sound causes me jump with a fright. I look from left to right as if I cand see something but the room is to dark, and the grooves of the shoe lace were much too high.

 

            The sounds are really starting to creep me out; usually when I am in a strange house all the rumbles, and pipes creaking, the heat turning off and on, trees scratching against the window. It would all give me a pretty good scare so I’d check out my surroundings before I’d go to bed. I don’t have that kind of luxury. Now I’m in a dark room, in a strange home that I don’t even know the layout in. Every time I hear a noise my nerves get put that much more on edge.

 

            My whole body feels as if it’s a pile of nerves by the time I reach the end of the shoelace. The end of the laceis frayed in such a manner that it leads me directly into the forest of carpet. As I step off the shoelace I notice right away a difference between the surroundings. The fibers and fabric which make up a shoe insole are tiny. In fact so tiny that a person isn’t even aware of the fact the insole is made up of a million tiny fibers.  However, the carpet fibers are much higher. Each one stands as impressive as a skyscraper. The somewhat horrifying fact to the whole thing is that this is low shag carpeting. I couldn’t imagine what something tall and plush would be like.

 

            I begin walking towards what I believe is the kitchen. My desire is led by hunger more than anything else. I want real food, and some water would be nice. As I haven’t had anything substantial since this ordeal began. Interrupting my thoughts and hunger was a loud knock at the door.  The simple noise was deafening and shocking.  What felt like a nanosecond later the ground begun rumble and shake. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before.

 

            I looked upward however my vision was shrouded greatly by the overhanging carpet. A loud voice seemed to rumble across the landscape like a thunder clap over the Midwestern plains.  My skin turned clammy and my face a ghostly white as a cold sweat formed at the top of my brow.

 

            I look on in awe as I tumble onto my bottom. I realize now just how deadly and dangerous this world really is as my eyes focus on a pink and white striped sock which seems to cover miles in every direction.  The carpet starts to bend as her foot gets lower and lower. I find myself in the midst of a panic attack as I watch her foot loom closer and closer dropping at what looks to be hundreds if not thousands of feet each second. 

 

            “This is it” I manage to scream out in between my frantic breathing. My stomach acid starts to gather at the back of my throat. I can taste it creeping up like a lion stalking a gazelle. My mouth careens open and it is at that moment the gazelle stumbles and loses the pack and the lion pounces. In this case my stomach acid and anything else I still had in there came flying out and onto my face and body.

 

            I tightly close my eyes knowing that I am about to be crushed to death by what has to be a million tons of girl power. However, in my final moments I find a peace that I hadn’t felt leading up to this second. My panic attack subsiding, the smells of my own bile and stomach acids hit me.

 

            “Father, do not fault her for what she is about to do, as she does not know the murder that is afoot. Just watch over my family and have mercy on her. Amen”. Another loud rumble rolled across the floor. This caused me to open my eyes. Astonishment fills me as a look up perplexed at what I am seeing. This girl’s full weight shifting down onto the ground all around me. However, her foot still looks as if it is a shooting star in the sky. As the star rushes past at what could easily be hundreds if not millions of miles away and yet you can see the atmosphere reacting with the star creating a feeling as if you could reach out and pluck the star from the sky.

 

            The carpet all around me is completely compressed and I can smell the scented lotion permeating the air around me. The tropical scent of the lotion is everywhere tickling my nose a bit. As her foot lifts upwards it creates a powerful updraft and I find myself starting to lift off the ground. I grasp at the ground wrapping my arms around one of the smaller loops which make up the base of the carpet.

 

            My legs are pulled off the ground and are pulling upwards at a seventy degree angle as her foot continues to lift higher and higher into the air. Tiny dirt particles that are about the size of pebbles to me but invisible to a normal sized human are pelting me in the face. As the pink and white striped sock lifts further and further away the wind power lessens and my body drops roughly back onto the ground.  I sit up breathing heavily covered in my own puke.

 

            Thunderous voices careen about the room as the familiar smell of ferments the room mixing with the tropical scent which still lingers a bit. My stomach grumbles as I look in the direction of the door knowing that most apartments have the kitchen near the entrance. So my best chance for any kind of food would be to head that way. Slowly rising back to my feet I head off in that directions hoping to find some remains from someone’s dinner and avoid being killed in the process. However, as Charlie Brown once said, “only dread one day at a time.”

Chapter 6 by asukafan2001

Chapter Six      

“The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge”                                                                                                                - Daniel J. Boorstin  

            I finally reach the end of the monstrous forest. I look downward and find there to be a bit of cliff. It’s nothing to that of a normal sized person. However to me, the distance from where I’m standing now, and the kitchen floor is comparable to that of two story house.  

 

            My stomach grumbles once again with the smell of pizza still in the air.  My stomach cries out for but a small morsel of that pizza, however I knew the likelihood of me getting any is slim to none. As I’m dealing with college students, or at the very least college aged young adults. They don’t necessarily think like that of a more mature mind would. Where someone my age would eat at the table, even if I was alone; a young adult like them would think nothing of eating in there room which is what happened today. I did have the feeling though, while it wouldn’t be pizza there would be plenty of food to find in the kitchen as young adults aren’t the most meticulous of cleaners.

 

            The night had completely solidified, from what I can tell we must be on the side of the building away from the street. As there aren’t any street lights shining in through the building and  I haven’t heard any cars drive by nor seen any headlights at all. In fact if not for the random lighting you get from just living in the city there wouldn’t be much light at all coming in.

 

            This of course made my situation worse. As there is very little light coming in, and no one is in the living room; so no additional lighting is available. The towering shag carpeting doesn’t help any as it blots out over 90 percent of any of the minute lighting that would be coming in. All in all it’s a fairly dark world I’m living in. My eyesight has somewhat adjusted to it; however people weren’t made to live in such poorly lit situations.

 

            “stop it” I say to myself interrupting my own rambling thoughts. I need to stop thinking of this as some kind of permanent change. It is just temporary.  I look back down at the cliff and cringe a bit. It’s a long way down to the floor.  I look back at the pillars and notice a small trim of threading that is wrapped around them. I pull at the small white threading on several of the carpet strands and tie them together in order to create a makeshift rope.

 

            I tie my newly made rope around one of the carpet strands and toss it over the cliff. I keep telling myself this is no different than boy scouts.  I look over the ledge one last time before I grab the rope and start to rappel down. Several horrifying minutes later I touch down on the ground. I shiver as my bare feet hit the cold tile of the floor.

 

            My feet were starting to get sore as I had been walking for a good twenty minutes on this cold floor. However, I finally reached the garbage can and just as I had suspected crumbs galore. I shove an Oreo crumb into my mouth before reaching for a shard of a stale tortilla chip. As I continue to stuff my mouth full of the discarded morsels I hear the noise of something or someone approaching. I look behind me and chalk it up to just me being paranoid, however I look behind me once again and this time I spot the huge lumbering Godzilla like creature. It was a bug on a scale I never thought or wanted to witness.  If I had to guess I would call it a beetle of some kind but species identification was never something I aspired towards.

 

            “Get, get away” I shout meekly as I take off running from the garbage can hoping he came with the same thought that I had which was the crumbs around the garbage can.  Luck was not on my side as the bug was in hot pursuit as I am in a mad dash for my life. I have no idea where I was running at this point, I was just running. I reach the underside of the table as the giant bug follows closely behind. I am panting heavily when the sound of one of the girls approaching fills my ears. I run out from beneath the table knowing this was my only hope. The bug followed a bit to close behind me for comfort when I felt and heard the rumble from her voice. 

 

            “EWWW” the giant spoke. It was simply amazing. The voice was beyond my level comprehension. The only way to describe it is just loud. It was the only sound that is heard.  I looked up dizzingly at the giant girl before me. She turned away for a moment, the air from her pivot and footfalls sent me tumbling backwards.  I scamper to my feet as this has caused the beetle to gain ever precious ground on me. A moment later her pink and white striped sock slams down in front of me with the impact of a meteor striking the planet. I stumble forward smacking into the pink and white mesh of her sock. I climb into one of the cave like holes of her sock and hold on as I watch the bug disappear under the converse shoe she slammed down with her hand. She lifted the shoe for but an instant before she pelted it back down against the floor. This happens several more times as the bug is ground to a paste.

 

            The entire thing was cleaned away in a matter of an instant as she swipes a Kleenex over the area of the floor the bugs remains were. I watch in a bit of awe as she tosses the Kleenex containing a bug that surely would have meant my doom into the garbage can. 

 

            The realization of the situation had yet to fully impact me when her foot began to move forward. I stammered back and forth finally grasping tightly one of the pink threads of the sock. The entire sock to me wasn’t really a fluid piece of material as it would appear to you. It was a series of squares all made up in a mesh like pattern.  

 

            As we move deeper into the kitchen, I begin to find that moving in this manner is much easier then it would appear; as the force of her forward progress is pushing my back towards the wall of foot flesh. As the fridge door closes and we begin to move away from the kitchen area I wonder if I could even get off if I wanted too. As the force of the wind to me is literally pinning me against her foot, so by grasping each side of the sock strand I can hold myself in place.

 

            We cover the entire length of the apartment in a matter of seconds. It would have taken me a week to cover a distance of this magnitude.  As we reach her bedroom she sits back down at a desk. I realize how perfect this is. While it’s not the exact person I was intending, the roommate of the girl I sold the car to will be just as good. As it’s not like I have any connection to these girls other than the selling one of them a car. If I can just get atop the desk, I can perhaps get her to see me for something more than just a tiny parasite.  

 

            The clanking of keys from far above fills the room followed by a couple of mouse clicks.  The roommate sighs quite heavily before much to my surprise standing back up. The unexpected movement nearly causes me to fall off the sock; however I manage to keep my balance as her foot rises up into the air. I look out and over the edge of the sock a bit causing my eyes to bulge open in and my heart to race as I realize how high up I am. 

 

            The realization of what this brief moment means is not lost on me. This is the first time my brain and body has actually had a complete thought process based on the reality of my situation. Every time before this my brain was telling myself this isn’t high, this isn’t far. As this is only a footstep, this is only a millimeter or so high. This is just a foot off the ground. However, this time was different. My brain has accepted this as reality and like now with me fully looking downward I completely comprehend this situation for what it is. A death defying height in which a single mistake on my part could mean the complete annihilation of my existence.

 

            My hands grip at the fabric strand of the pink and white sock a bit tighter. My breath has quickens a little bit more.  As the roommate sits down upon her bed the sounds of bed springs compressing sends a chill down my spine. The foot I am on lifts higher and higher into the air. I watch as her hand comes into view for the first time.  The sheer size of her hand is unreal and for the first time I have nowhere to go, nowhere to run. I don’t have the benefit of being deep beneath a sea of carpeting, or have the tall fabric spires of an insole to hide beneath. I can’t run anywhere. I am holding onto a fabric rope thousands of feet in the air and just inches from me is a hand that could just as easily be the continent of Africa.

 

            In the matter of an instant everything around me is shrouded in darkness as the hand of the roommate completely encompasses everything around the toe end of the sock. The temperature quickly rises or maybe it’s just me perspiring like I have a tendency to do in dangerous situations like these. 

 

            I can feel the sock that I am on lurch forward. I wrap my arms around the thick rope like mesh of the sock. In fact mesh is probably the wrong word for it. As the sock is more like a series of walls and the cotton may as well be concrete.  I watch in trepidation as her foot becomes further and further away. The sense of security that I had, knowing that a wall of flesh just behind which would prevent my fall is now gone. If I fall backwards know it’s a straight drop to my doom.

 

            As the sock breaks free from her foot, it swings back and forth for the longest few seconds of my life. The entire situation reminds me of that of when you’re on a rollercoaster. You always have that long slow methodical march up to the very peak of the ride. You can feel the tension in the air; everyone has that nervous, fearful, anxiety swarming about. Then at the drop of the hat everything changes. As you are dropping straight down, well this was much the same way. The sock and I swung back and forth free of her foot. Then a moment later we were in a state of free fall.

 

            “AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH” I cry out as the sock and I drop faster and faster, everything around me is blurry as I struggle to make out anything at all. Then just as sudden as it starts everything comes to a crashing halt; it was as if we were driving a hundred miles an hour and then crashed into a tree.  Only instead of a tree it was the girl’s bed.

 

            Upon impact I bounced up into the air and slammed against the top of the sock and then hit the bottom layer of the sock a second later. Somehow during the fall I became sandwiched between the two layers of sock. As my head assaults the bottom layer my vision blurs as my head starts to pound. As I sit up I feel the room start to spin before I lie back down.  I think I have a concussion I say aloud to myself as I stare upwards at the giant girl before me.

 

            The entire process of her taking off the sock felt like hours upon hours; however the second sock dropped atop of the first just a moment later. I could feel the bed bounce up and down as her weight lifts off the bed.

 

            The second sock left me buried underneath several hundred tons of cotton. The weight wasn’t deadly crushing; it just is holding me firmly in place with my body completely pinned down. I could hear the rustling of the girl’s clothes leaving her body. A thunderous thud of her clothing landing nearby sent chills down my spine.

 

            My concussion hits full swing as I hear the sounds of the girl bundling up her clothes.  Everything goes into disarray as I manage to grasp onto the sock as everything begins to sway back and forth as I fight to stay conscious as the effects of my concussion worsen. 

            As she continues to walk, I find it’s not my consciousness that fails me but my grip. I can feel my hands slipping as gravity gains the advantage in this decisive battle. As my fingers lose grip with the sock I halfway expect to tumble to my doom, but I land on another article of her clothing.

 

            “That wasn’t so bad” I mutter to myself just as she releases her grip on the bundle of clothes and everything begins to freefall. A panic fills me like a steak dinner as I tumble through the air. A loud girlish scream escapes my mouth as I fall for what feels like an eternity before I come to a sudden halt and tumble end over end before falling and then tumbling some more followed by falling again. As I come to a rest the effects of my concussion and what very well could be a second concussion start to set in.  This time, the fight has left me as well along with my will. Defeated for the moment I stage a mental retreat and lose consciousness

 

Chapter 7 by asukafan2001

Chapter 7

   “Dreams are the refuge of the thoughts we push away”

                                                                  D.X. Machina

 

 

I regained consciousness in a far different world then I left. Shards of lights filtered in from a concourse of tunnels and pathways that went about in every direction. My surroundings were unlike anything that I had ever experienced before. I began walking forward following the first pathway before me.

 

As I continue walking, it was simply unimaginable that I could be walking on a assortment of her clothing. What troubles me the most is the fact that I have no idea how to get out of here.

 

The air was filled with a mixture of perfumes and stale sweat. The surfaces were much more smooth and slick unlike the carpet and kitchen floor I had been on before. The sounds of the outside world are muffled. The faint sounds of top 40’s music could be heard. It’s in the distinctive popish range and beats set it apart from other genre’s even at this minute size. 

 

I could only faintly feel the floorboard reverberations as the giant girl had came back. The sounds of life push me forward along with my want to rejoin that world. As I continue to walk I could still feel some of the effects from the concussion but it had subsided to the point of being just an annoying headache.

 

As I walk unsure of where I am exactly heading, the main thing I am trying to do is to continually move forward in the same direction. As then, eventually I will reach the wall of this laundry basket.  That is the idea at least. The sounds of the girl begin to subside. An eerie silence has taken over the apartment.

 

“Finally, I catch a break” I say to myself with the knowledge of the fact if they are asleep, I can move about and escape from here without being hampered by these giants living their life.

 

I continue to walk, and walk, and walk some more. It got to the point where I could go no further and decided to call it a day myself. As it had been a fairly eventful day in its own right and I could use some rest.

 

I awake to the busy stirring going on in the bedroom. I couldn’t exactly tell what was going on but a lot of walking and opening and closing of drawers. Quickened footfalls boom across the floor, as the floorboards reverberate constantly.

 

The constant shaking reminds me a bit of being on sea. I have only been on a cruise once, but the waves and water constantly rock you as you are on the ship. The sensation I’m feeling now is much the same.

 

I groan as I make it to my feet feeling more tired than I did when I went to sleep. I wipe the crust from eyes as I look around at the dim lighting in the cassimere baby blue and white tunnel. The fact that what amounts to a metric ton of fabric that is being forced down on the tunnel around me is not lost on me as I make my way down the long corridor. The knowledge that any shift or added weight could completely close off, or eradicate the tunnel I am currently in weighs on me heavily.

 

The commotion about the room begins to lessen as what feels like several days worth of time comes to pass. The arduous walk finally comes to an end as I see a wicker wall in front of me. The cassimere sweater that I am on leads right up to one of the giant holes in the wicker wall; As I step through the hole and look down I realize one very troubling factor. I am what amounts to a few hundred thousand feet in the air.

 

“How the hell am I going to get down” I say, as I find myself unable to even see the floor below.  If this were a building I suspect that I would be able to look down and see the clouds as if I was flying in a plane.

 

I spent so much time getting here, a feeling of defeat washes over me. The impossibility of each situation is daunting. Any progress that I make towards a resolution ends with me taking two steps back. I step away from the ledge and return the cassimere tunnel dejected and unsure of which way to go.

 

The mental and physical strain on my body has left me weak and tired. I awoke to the sounds of the girl re-entering her room. I startled by the fact that I wasn’t even aware that I had fallen asleep. I ignored her movements as they no longer affected me. Conversations, music, phone calls all come and pass over a dizzying few days.

 

A wave of hunger and a thirst for water push me to get up and start trying to reach the bottom of this laundry basket. As I don’t really want to die here, so I begin walking back through the tunnels and concourses hoping to find a way to the bottom.  After a few hours of walking I felt everything begin to shake.  

 

My world and everything I can perceive is thrown into total chaos. The cavern walls are caving in as I scurry deeper and deeper into the basket hoping to find refuge. The cognizance of the cause of all this starts to seep into my brain, and then almost as if I need to speak it just so that I can truly grasp it I finally utter the reality in which I didn’t want to believe.

 

“She’s doing her laundry” I yell as I hear the loud thundering impacts of her dropping the clothes into what I assume are piles. The cavern that I was currently heading towards begins to cave in behind me. I look back as a feeling of absolute terror overcomes me. I can see a new cave just ahead of me. I dive into the new cave just as the cavern I was running down collapses completely. I scramble up and dash over to the collapsed entry point. My eyes having adjusted to the darkness I find myself able to make out various shapes. I pound against the newly formed wall but it had little to no give. I feel my way around the circular room I am in.

 

“trapped like a rat” I mutter to myself unable to believe my luck. “All I can do now is wait for her to work her way down to wherever I am in the clothes hamper and hope for the best. “ I mumble as I make my way towards what I think is the back of the room.

 

I press my back against the wall behind me hoping that if nothing else when she grabs whatever I’m stuck in I don’t go tumbling out to my doom. Several nerve racking minutes pass by.  I watch as the shirt that was blocking the way I came into this cavern lifts upward and shards of light filter in.

 

I blink several times as my eyes re-adjust to the light, however before I can get any bearings together everything begins to close in around me as she grasps article of clothing that I was trapped in. I shove my arms out in front of me in a vain attempt to ward off the walls of fabric which are rushing towards me.

 

A cotton wall cocoons around me as I realize that I’m about to be done in by a t-shirt. My ears pop as my body struggles to adjust to the altitudes that I am accelerating through.  The blood flows from my hand as I tightly grip onto the fabric of the shirt for dear life. Any sense of floor, and ceiling that the shirt had created are gone as I everything is now drooping down. All exits now lead towards one place, my doom. A fall from here would surely be the end of me. The odds of surviving a such a fall twice are beyond lucky. The gods may have shined down on me once, but for them to show mercy again it far from reasonable.

 

I sense the girl release her grip as the shirt seems to almost hang in the air for a moment. It’s unreal feeling as if the shirt and I are flying.  Then a sharp descent hits me throwing my stomach into the back of my mouth. A horrific scream leaves me as the shirt tumble end over end. A fall that should be less than a second seems to take hours.

 

The impact of the shirt hitting landing jars my grip loose as I tumble into the newly formed wall opposite of me. I look down at myself not even realizing that I had thrown up. My muscles feel weak as I crawl through the corridor created by the impact. The small, cramp space that I am moving though starts to give me the willies.  As every few moments I hear a loud crash of some of her clothes landing somewhere nearby. I knew that I couldn’t last much longer, my muscles were crying out from a mixture of dehydration and lack of nourishment. I needed get away and find some water at the very least. I could go longer without food then I can without water.

 

As I turn the corner of a cave which has a slight descent at first but soon turns much sharper. I find myself sliding down unable to stop myself. I shoot out of the cave and descend a couple stories and crash back onto the ground.  A sense of jubilation overcomes me. I could almost kiss the nearest carpet strand. I take a few minutes to catch my bearing. The sight is unnerving as I find myself staring up at the pile of her bright colored clothes I had just been intermixed with. If I didn’t know any better I would say they are just hanging above me like the blue sky on a clear day.  Almost as if in response to my thoughts the pile of clothes starts to lift away.  Bright light beams down on me blinding me completely for a moment. As my vision returns the massive form of Brooke Davis is literally standing before me. I stare up at her as she tosses the pile of clothes into a laundry basket effortlessly. I had spent days trapped and lost in a mess of her discarded clothing and without a thought she tosses it to the side.

 

I continue starting up at her through the strands on carpet as she repeats the process again putting her clothes into several baskets.  As her foot carelessly stomps down here and there the vulnerability of my situation begins to weigh on me. I definitely need cover but in the distance beside her bed I spot a large glass reaching into the sky like a magnificent skyscraper next to her bed.

 

“it looks like I can have my cake and eat it too” I say myself as I start heading towards the glass with the thought of thirst solely on my mind.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=983