- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I would like to dedicate this story to authors like Kathy Tyers, R.A. Salvatore, DX Machina, and Pendragoin who make me strive towards writing a better story.

Imperceptible


By


Asukafan2001


© Giantess World. 2006-2011. All Rights Reserved.


 


Chapter One


“Man can believe the impossible, but can never believe the improbable”


                                                                                                            Oscar Wilde


 


            This all started when I bought my new car. It was the first time I ever had a brand new car. I have had many previously owned cars in my life, but never a brand new one. A car where I was the only person to ever have driven it, it felt great behind the wheel. I was the master of my own domain.


 


            The only thing I didn’t plan on was what I was going to do with my old car. It was a really nice Red Pontiac Grand AM GT and only five years old. I probably should have used it as a trade in, but I just didn’t think about it. I was way too excited.


 


            A couple of weeks had passed and I decided that I might as well just put an ad in the paper and see what I could get for it. I could probably get a few months of payments out of the deal by selling it.


 


            I had several lookers, but no takers. It wasn’t until a Saturday afternoon that everything changed. I was washing my new 2007 Milan when I heard someone shout in my direction. I tossed my sponge into the bucket and turned around and saw a young woman walking my way. She had long dirty blonde hair that draped over her shoulders, and a inch and half up from the tip of her hair it was dyed a deep brown color. I watched her khaki skirt flap back and forth as she strode towards me. I glanced up at her tight red v-neck top which clung tightly against her upper body.


 


            She introduced herself as Brooke Davis, she looked young. I couldn’t tell if she was in college or high school but it didn’t really matter to me either as long as her money was green. She asked me a few questions about the car and wanted to take it out for a test drive. I took down some information about her and she drove off.


 


            Later that day she returned and said she wanted to buy the car and shoved a cashier’s check against my stomach. I signed over the title of the car to her, and handed her the keys. I told her if she came by around five I’d have it cleaned out and she could take it.       We then shook hands and I figured I would never see her again.


 


            After I got back from the bank I started cleaning out the car. I didn’t have a lot of stuff in there, but I know I always appreciated getting a clean vehicle. I had just finished vacuuming out the car and sat down in the driver’s seat. I quickly closed the door as I heard my neighbor pulling out of there driveway and I still didn’t trust there daughter Britney. She had just gotten her license and had already come to close to comfort to my mail box several times.


 


            I looked from left to right at the spotless car seeing if I had forgotten anything. I opened up the armrest and couldn’t see anything when I remembered the glove box. I opened up the glove box and saw my map and travel kit in there. I noticed the light didn’t come on in the glove box but figured it wasn’t a big enough deal to mention anything about, As I reached for the travel kit and map when my hand hit a couple of the wires which her hanging down rather low. The light turned on and then I felt a surge of electricity course through my body. I tried to pull my hand away but I couldn’t seem to move it.


 


            The next I knew I was laying on the ground, grey shafts stuck up into the air like stalks of corn. I turned my head so that I was looking straight up and I found myself staring up at what looked like a steering wheel only it hung lazily in the sky like white puffy cloud on warm summer’s day. I quickly sat up and started looking around at my surroundings. Directly across from the steering wheel was a seat, which looked more like a giant throne. As I stood up and dusted myself off I found myself looking at a field of these grey stalks which went midway up my chest. I spun around in a circle taking everything in. I think I knew right away what has happened but I just couldn’t seem to wrap my head around it. I was in my car, but it was huge. Somehow my car had grown. I couldn’t believe it. This is like something off of the science fiction channel. I started to try to rationalize in my head how my car could simply grow. Aliens seemed too hokey, it had to be some government thing, or a FOX television show. Weird people, weird places, that had to be it. I started looking desperately for camera’s, and anything else that I could use to support this theory.


 


I was just starting to make a more detailed look of the area in an attempt to spot some cameras when I heard a thump thump, thump thump. I immediately knew this was a FOX television show. They are trying to freak me out now. I smiled a bit and began to get a bit more relaxed as I heard a jingling noise. Then all of the sudden one of the walls  of the room just opened up like a door. My jaw rolled down the length of the floor like a Warner Brothers cartoon, my eyes then bulged out and I fell backwards into crab walk like position. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was that young woman I had sold the car too, Brooke Davis. Only she was huge, in fact huge doesn’t even describe what she looked like. Calling her simply huge is like going to Hawaii and watching a sunset and saying oh that was nice. It just doesn’t measure up.


 


My brain was reeling, trying to figure out a way that Fox could make her that big, and that’s when I realized it wasn’t the car that was big, it was me who was small.  I was shrunk and these grey stalks are the carpet fibers of the floor of my car, well now Brooke’s car.


 


“Wait a minute, this is her car now, which means oh god, oh god” I cried out as I watched the largest shoe I have ever seen fill the sky. I frantically scurried backwards using my arms to pull the weight of my body as my legs froze in fear. Dirt and rocks fell from the bottom of her shoe as it lowered down towards me. I covered my head as rocks pelted down on the ground like rain; a thunderous groan rumbled across the floor caused by what I could only assume was her sitting down.


 


The dirt storm subsided, allowing me to pull my hands away from my face. I couldn’t believe the size of these rocks and dirt clumps. They are huge, yet easily dwarfed by the length of the carpet fibers of the floor mat. This must be a normal occurrence, just the collected garbage a person a gets pushed into the treads of there shoes; only its so small no one notices it.   


 


As I exhaled calmly, my mind starting to ease over the fact that the dust storm had subsided for now, as I stood up I noticed Brooke’s shoes for the first time. I couldn’t believe the size; I find that statement surfacing in my head again and again. I looked at her shoes in complete awe. These gargantuan structures house her feet. I could live in them, my eyes then spot her white socks hugging her ankles all the way out of the shoe, and then her legs stretching up hundreds of feet until they disappear into her khaki skirt which blocks out my view of any other part of her.


 


I turned my gaze back down to what was immediately around me. I began to wonder if I could get her attention somehow. If she saw me, I’m sure she’d help. I quickly focused my mind on getting her attention as it was a lot easier then trying to rationalize the fact I shrunk. I took off heading towards her shoes, as I noticed right away that Brooke was wearing those backless shoes without the heel end of the shoe. So I could just climb right up and probably get her attention.


 


I immediately took off jogging towards the back of her shoe. As I neared it I began to realize just how small I was. From where I was it looked like I was about the same size as the rubber base of her shoe, but I quickly found that to be false. It stood many times my own height, before I even made it halfway I realized how difficult this was going to be. There was no way that I could reach her, her foot was just elevated to high above me.


 


My mind came to a screeching halt as a whirring poured through the air like water into a pitcher, quickly covering the entire surrounding area. I marveled as her body moved in forward closer to the steering wheel, which she then lowered. The car then rumbled to life. As we pulled away from my house, I knew in the pit of my stomach that I wouldn’t be back.