School Royale by Tinyjosh
Summary:

Students who fail High School are sent to a 'Super School' to take further classes, with th threat of being shrunk and sold to fellow Students or Teachers if they fail.

Sold via points, students must pay a fee every week, with points earned via classes, to avoid being shrunk. Once shrunk and purchased, anything is possible from their new owners.

 

ALL AGES OVER 18 DESPITE SCHOOL SETTING (Post High School setting)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Mouth Play, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Watersports, Slave, Scat, Odor, Feet, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 15559 Read: 38366 Published: October 23 2020 Updated: November 15 2020
Story Notes:

Chapters will focus on different students, each with a different story and relationship to the school and its occupants. 

1. Chapter 1 Welcome to Class by Tinyjosh

2. Chapter 2 Meeting New People by Tinyjosh

3. Chapter 3 Survival By Any Means by Tinyjosh

4. Chapter 4 Games and Deals by Tinyjosh

5. Chapter 5 Idols and Teases by Tinyjosh

6. Chapter 6 Trades and Updates by Tinyjosh

7. Chapter 7 Using and Controlling by Tinyjosh

Chapter 1 Welcome to Class by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

First chapter is set up with teases to more events in the future.

Chapter 1: Welcome to Class

 

200,000 students. 750 Classes (some duplicates due to numbers). 500 teachers and 1 rule. Nobody leaves until the year is done...and no guarantee they will leave at all.

 

With Dwindling score numbers and a lack of focus within students, the government was fed up with funding public schools that lead to no results. So a decision was made to create 3 'Experimental' schools.

 

These schools would house finishing year 12 students in 3 years of courses to re-study them and bring them in line to succeed. They would study the basics, Maths, English, Sports. With addition of other selective subjects. 

 

However the 'encouragement' to succeed was 'S Points'. Having a top score would earn you everyday 50 S points, second is 25, third 15 and so on. Below 6th is nothing.

 

S Points allow the use of 'Shrinky Vending Machines'. Vending machines that contain...the lowest ranking students, those who could not pay the 'fee'.

 

Any student who cannot pay 100 S Points every 2 weeks is shrunk, sent to a Shrink Vending machine. To be purchased by a student or teacher. They can use them however they want and the process is permanent...and lifelong. Unless you have someone who wants to pay 200,000,000 S Points to unshrink you. So trading is encouraged if a 'partner' or sibling is shrunk, but its rarely done.

 

This tale revolves around the classes and students of one of these schools, Cloud High. 

 

It is on its 5th year of operating and a new bunch of students are joining the ranks.

 

---------------------------------------------

Phil

---------------------------------------------

 

Phil watched the rain hit the outside of the bus he was sitting in. Sitting beside a girl he had never met nor never talked to, as she basically ignored him and listened to music on her phone, he dreaded being 'selected' for Cloud High. 

 

He tried hard to have a good enough score in yr 12 to not have to go. He had heard the horror stories of kids never leaving, failing to pass grades and being shrunk and purchased as novelty to students inside.

 

He studied hard and worked on passing, but his stupid history teacher failed him for a report on the last day, unable to make up for it. 

 

He felt crushed that day, the wind knocked out of him and his face wet with sweat.

 

Now it was a reality and he was headed to what was more schooling, but with a fate worth then death for failing.

 

Phil's body rocked as the bus stopped, he looked outside. The building was blocked by a giant steel wall surrounding it. Meant to stop parents getting in and kids getting out. He looked to the girl beside him. She was about his age, 18. She had frizzy long red hair, a large build and was still ignoring him. He looked to the front of the bus, the bus driver was just sitting and waiting. Phil then heard a sound and saw several other buses arrive beside his. Normal intake was 75,000 students a year, so there was going to be alot of buses. He knew they had to leave the bus soon to let more take its place.

 

As he scanned the bus, he saw someone walk on. It was a female, she looked 35, had short black hair, wore a grey T-Shirt and jeans. She had a frown on her face and a bit of a cut on the top of her left eye. She had a necklace that was hidden in her top and wore sneakers that were covered in mud from the rain. She scanned the room as the students inside the bus realized she was standing there. They slowly stopped talking and looked towards her. Once it was quiet, she spoke. 

 

"Finally. I am Ms Horkman, the P.E teacher and also the Year 1 Student representative for section 57E. Which is fancy talk for giving you your new shit and making sure you know what you need to do. I will call out your name and you will walk up to me, take this here card" she said, showing off a small card that had a face on it, a name and other indistinguishable things on it, at least what Phil could see from a distance. "Then, you enter the building, look at your card and find your dorm. Some are bunking with older students and some are bunking with fellow students." Phil watched as she explained this, some students panicked, assuming they choose who they bunked with. Some were hugging classmates and others exchanging numbers.

 

"Do not loose this card, its trackable to prevent thieving, but it costs S Points if lost more then once. Same with damage. And we all know what happens when you loose all your S Points and can't pay the fee" she said, this time smiling. Phil was freaked by this. She then pulled on her necklace and pulled it from her T-Shirt. Several gasps were heard as on the end of it was a small boy, about 20. He was connected via the necklace string by a harness of some sort and he looked tired and wet, either from her sweat or the rain. He was about the size of a small toy, slightly larger then a matchbox car. He looked up to the onlooking students before being stuffed away into her bosom once more.

 

"That was Forest. He failed to pay his S Points 5 years ago, out first year. He helps me in my classes by being my little necklace pet. He is lucky, I am one of the teachers who treats there shrinkies lightly, I have seen worse" she said, smirking. "And the students are even nastier". Phil felt goosebumps from that comment. He had to not turn out like that, it was essential he was not to shrink. 

 

After her dark and ominous introduction, Ms Horkman started to list names. Phil looked at his phone, txting his mom one last time, knowing communication was cut off once inside, at least to outside numbers. A 'security feature' apparently. He then heard his name. He froze before jumping out of his seat. Passing the red head girl to get to the aisle, still ignoring him, Phil slowly approached the teacher. As he walked, he looked outside, he saw more and more buses approaching. "Hey! Hurry up, I got 27 more buses today and I am already sick of this" the teacher said, surprising Phil and making him jump. He quickly sped up and approached the teacher.

 

She was taller then him, about 5'9 to his 5'7. She handed him his card and called out the next name, not saying another word to him. Not wanting any more trouble, he walked off the bus and followed a huge mass of students as they approached the schools giant entrance. 

 

--------------------------------------------

Jessica

--------------------------------------------

 

Jessica walked the giant hallways of the school, passing doors upon doors upon doors of dorm rooms. She looked down at her newly presented ID Card. Room E1587. She looked to the nearby door, E1555, shit, still a ways to go.

 

Jessica flunked school, barely reaching yr 12. She was not surprised she wounded up in one of the 'super schools' the public called them. She was just scared shitless what would happen here. She had a cousin who never left and he was way smarter then her! She freaked at the decision to be sent here. But had a plan! Join all the easy classes and only spent points on not getting shrunk. S Points were used on more then just the vending machines, but she refused to use any on anything but her payment. And with easy classes, she..should be fine.

 

As the blonde haired girl reached the door, she breathed in. Fuck, she thought. This is her life for 3 years..if she stays her 5'5 size that long.

 

She knocked on the door. Nothing. She did not want to just barge in but maybe her bunk mates weren't here yet? She opened the door with her card and entered. 

 

Inside was 4 beds, 2 on the left side, 2 on the right. The two beds each side were positioned vertically and separated with one bed being positioned on the floor above the other, with a small space between them. The room was quite large. A small table was near a window at the end of the room, between the top two beds. The middle of the room was bare, besides the presence of 3 girls sitting in a group in a circle. 

 

To the left of the entrance from the door was another door marked Bathroom and to the right was another door marked kitchen. Jessica entered and approached the huddled up girl group, the one facing Jessica smiled. "Fresh meat" she said. 

 

The girl rose from her seated position and walked towards Jessica. "Names Krystal, the green haired one is Bethy and the black haired one is Sarah" the girl, Krystal, said. The other two turned there heads and waved to Jessica, Jessica gave a small wave back.

 

"That bed is yours, your replacing Kelly, who finished last year and was a dear friend and leader. Alot to live up to" Krystal said, pointing to the nearest left bed. Jessica saw there was signs of recently removed posters and the small shelf that hung above the bed was bare. "We got them to put your stuff in the bed storage already, so feel free to sit down with us, were just deciding who gets who" Krystal said, before going back to sit down. Jessica, confused, just accepted it and sat next to Krystal in the circle, before opening her eyes in shock at the sight in the middle of the group.

 

In the middle of the circle were 3 small boys, they looked all 21 and were sitting on their knees in fright, staring up at the girls and now Jessica. They wore identical small T-Shirts and pants and look terrified of the situation. Suddenly the green haired Bethy spoke. She had a chubby face and a very large structure. "Krystal helped me with my homework so I used my spare S Points to buy some 0 Star Shrinkies, we were just deciding what to do with them" she said, before poking one with her finger. Jessica was stunned, they purchased these boys. I mean, she knew that, it was public knowledge, but seeing it in real life, was...bizarre. And 0 Star, what does that mean? "I say we put them in with the others, its fun waking up to them" said Sarah, she was quite tall, looked about 23 and had a slender body. "Nah, I want a new footslave, my current one is a bore. That red haired guy has my foot sweat written all over him" Bethy said, rubbing her hands like some sort of bond villian.

 

"Why don't we give one to the new girl, if she wants to be part of our group, she's gotta have a slave, and these cost nothing to use and it will take her time to buy a proper one. She can return him when she can buy her own 4 star" Krystal said. Sarah seemed ok with the idea while Bethy seemed annoyed. "Long as I get one for my foot, I did pay for them" she remarked. Jessica just looked at Krystal with confusion.

 

"So we run the student group Ass Slaves. We produce special panty linings to place shrunk students in so you can store them where the sun don't shine. Its something Kelly started, as she was a master at Textiles. We make bank on S Points selling them, here" Kyrstal said, getting up and grabbing something from below her bed. She returned and showed Jessica a pair of yellow panties. Jessica inspected them, they looked like a normal pair of panties except..there was a small pocket near the back side..small enough for. "You place a shrinky in there and bingo, he smells everything" Krystal said.

 

Jessica stared at the panties, confused, scared and amazed all at the same time. She had heard students got creative with the shrunken students but this was diabolical.

 

"Do..do you let them out?" Jessica asked. "For cleaning sure, they can get lost in the wash. But else, nope. They experience it all" Bethy said, Jessica looked up to her. "Even..you know" Jessica asked. Bethy smiled "They squirm when you fart, its amazing!" she replied. 

 

--------------------------------------------

Phil

--------------------------------------------

 

Phil walked down the massive hallway, counting the door numbers as he passed. He was already exhausted from the emotional stress, now the physical was getting to him. He stopped in front of a vending machine. It looked like any other normal vending machine that sells candy, chips or chocolate. But inside shocked Phil. About 100 individual students inside some sort of plastic tube container were inside, ready to be sold.

 

They ranged from 20 points to 2000 points, in ranks of 0 to 20, referred to as Stars. 0 being the cheap 20 points. 

 

Phil was amazed and shocked, this is how they sold students? And what was with the Star system.

 

Phil looked at his card, 300 S Points. Enough for 15 0 Star shrinkies. He looked upon them, male and female. Some 18, 19,20 all the way to at least 26. They were all alive and were looking at him, he could see their eyes track him. But it seemed like they were unable to move. Immobile. 

 

He debated buying one. Unsure why. To free one? Hows that freedom?. To see one in person, why? That's cruel!

 

Freaked out, he decided to just keep moving, trying to process the information another time. As he walked away, he pictured the faces of the tinies in his head, so many and yet, this was just one machine. 

 

As he reached his room, he opened the door. Inside were two doors, one left and one right. With a kitchen one door and a bathroom another. As he entered more he saw two beds spaced on each side of the room vertically. 

 

He saw one bed had a custom pillow case on it, red. While the other seemed untouched and remained all white. He assumed he had a roommate, but they were out. He wished it was not a senior.

 

As he opened the bottom part of the bed, where a small compartment for clothes was, he saw his items were included, guess this was his bed. As he closed it, he heard the door open. He raised from the ground and looked.

 

A girl, about his age, 18, walked in. She had long Silver hair, an average build and was about his size. She smiled and gave out her hand. "Welcome! I am Jade. Guess your my new roomie! I just started today like you" she said. As Phil took her hand and shook it, he noticed she was holding something in her other hand, clenched so he could not see it. "Hi, I am Phil, and yeah, first year. Nice to meet you. Did not know these were co-ed rooms" Phil said, surprised to be sharing with a girl. 

 

"yeah, neither did I. But guess it is. Weird huh" she said, seeming a bit embarrassed. "Oh hey, check what I just got!" She said. 

 

As Jade pulled out her other hand and opened it, Phil froze. On it sat a small blonde haired girl, about 19. She seemed scared and frozen in shock.

 

"freaky huh, was only 20 points!" Jade said.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

For those who read my other stories, they are still being worked on. This was inspiration while writing the current The Lives of Those We Use. Expect a chapter tomorrow!

If you enjoy this, please review it. I want to focus on The Lives of Those We Use but loved this concept, so I wrote a huge chapter in hopes of potential success. If it reviews well, I will continue. Else it will be sidelined (but still updated) less frequently.

I enjoyed my previous School story and this will be somewhat like this, but instead of a shared class, its seperate. So some stories will be gentle, others object based and others rough and abusive. 

Thanks for reading and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 2 Meeting New People by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

We experience more of Phil and Jessica with some new faces joining the story.

Chapter 2: Meeting New People

 

----------------------------------------

Kyla

----------------------------------------

Kyla walked out of the recreational gym, one of many Gyms students could use outside of class to either keep fit or practice for sporting events. Kyla did both. She was top of her class in sporting events and constantly won the sporting events they held every year.

 

Being a second year, she had ranked tons of S Points for winning events and being top of her class. With this, she was used to 'buying' tinies.

 

As she walked out, she smelt her armpit, checking its stink level. As she did, she pulled her head back. "Gah! I need a shower fast. Trust the school to have the closest gym be the one lacking showers" she said. The black haired girl was wearing a skin tight workout suit which had visible sweat stains on it. A normal person would be embarrassed but Kyla loved showing it off, her sign of a successful work out. 

 

As she entered her room, she sat on her bed. She pulled her top off and throw it in a nearby basket. Her roommate was gone, so she did not feel weird to strip in the main area. He also hated the smell anyway, so best he was away.

 

As she ripped her top off, two bands around her armpits could be seen. She soon ripped them off and placed them on her lap. "Mindy, George. Another great workout!" she said.

 

Mindy and George were her arm-pit 'buddies', two tinies she wore to every workout, every event, every class and if she needed the boost in confidence, anywhere else.

 

They were placed in a strap that wrapped around her armpits and in a position that meant they not only were directly inside her armpits during the day, but soaked up all her sweat.

 

The two tinies were covered in sweat and just looked up at the giant girl in her lap. They faked smiles, terrified if they ever upset her. She then removed them from the restraints and threw the bands into the same basket. After which she took the tinies and placed them in a small box, where she placed all her 'buddies' when not in use. The box was made of glass, so they could see the outside world. And was separated in sections, depending on the task. The tinies were placed in the Armpit section. Small holes also were on the walls, allowing them to speak to each other to starve boredom. This is why they smiled...they had met the other 'buddies'.

 

Once placed, Kyla sat back on the bed and removed her sports bra. As before, inside both cups were two small males. Both looking about 21 years old. They looked tired and were like the others, covered in sweat. They again faked smiled as they were removed from the cups and placed in their section.

 

Lastly was the underwear. Kyla was having problems with her pair, the pocket kept ripping during practice lately and the tiny kept being shoved within her asshole. She pulled the panties down and saw she was missing. Annoyed, the girl 'buddie' was missing. She knew she felt something in her backdoor. Accepting defeat, she decided to dig her out during her shower, leaving the girl to her fate within her ass. She would have to visit the Ass Slave Club during lunch to tell them she needed a near Sports pair.

 

Lastly was her feet. Unlike the other 'buddies', these two occupants never left the shoes. At least not this pair. For her 'lucky' training shoes, she had two male tinies, one 19 (18 when she got him) and the other 21 (20 when she got him). She used this pair for all her training, events and more. And wore another pair during normal class.

 

Removing her shoes, she looked down at the two boys. Attached within the shoes. "Great job guys" she said, before kicking the pair below the bed. She was scared of ever taking them out, in the event the 'lucky streak' was lost. Plus she found handling such tinies within those shoes..kinda gross. 

 

Having now stripped, Kyla got off the bed and headed towards the shower, ready to find Alica, her panty 'buddie' who went missing. 

 

-----------------------------------------

Jessica

-----------------------------------------

 

Jessica looked down at the 3 shrunken boys. They were all looking at her, knowing she was about to pick one. "Go on, you get first pick" said Krystal. Jessica looked up at the brunette Krystal, her face in a giant smile. Jessica returned a fake smile back before looking again at the 3 small subjects.

 

One was a black haired boy, one was red haired, he was Bethy's choice if she did not choose him and the last one had blonde hair. Knowing almost nothing about any of them and knowing she would rarely see them again, she picked the blonde haired one, completely at random. "That one" she said, pointing to the blonde haired one. "Nice!" said Sarah. Krystal then grabbed the small boy in her hand. "What color panties you want?" she asked Jessica. Jessica just blurted out "Red", just to get it over with. Krystal shrugged and walked out with the boy. 

 

Several minutes later she returned, holding a pair of red underwear in her hand. Jessica watched as she approached the circle and gave the pair to her. "Here you go, he is ready. Go try him on" Krystal said. Jessica was terrified to look inside, but her curiosity beat her fear and she opened the pair. 

 

Inside she could see the small blonde haired boy attached inside the pocket. His arms and legs were bound inside the makeshift addition and even his mouth was covered in another materiel. "We gag the mouths so they work overtime" Krystal said. Jessica just looked at the boy, staring into his eyes. He looked terrified and was clearly trying to move, his body shaking the panties slightly.

 

"Go on, try him out!" Krystal again added. 

 

Jessica held the panties tight, got up from the ground and walked to the bathroom. 

 

------------------------------------------------

Phil

------------------------------------------------

"You..you brought a tiny?" he said, amazed the girl who just arrived already 'owned' a person.

 

"yeah, I think the whole thing is super fun! Aren't they so cute!" Jade said, lightly patting the girl in her hand with her index finger. The girl seemed annoyed at this, but her fear of the situation kept her still as she sat on the giant hand.

 

"Right..ok then" Phil said, kinda freaked out by the idea his roommate already had a tiny person. "You don't want to buy one?" she asked. "Not really. I would rather keep the points to avoid becoming one" he said. Jade just shrugged and sat on her bed, playing with her new tiny. Weirded out, Phil left the room.

 

As Phil walked the long hallways, door after door after door, he felt he had made a terrible decision. Why did he leave the room, he had nowhere to go nor anything to do. 

 

He decided to just sit and wait out the time before returning to his room, hoping Jade would be finished with whatever she planned to do with that poor girl. 

 

Shortly after he had sat down and played on his phone, a girl pulling a cart stopped infront of Phil. "Lost?" she asked him. Phil looked up.

 

The girl looked around 24, had long purple hair, was quite tall at around 6 ft and had an average to slim body. Phil rose to speak to her. "No, just chilling. Whats with the cart?" he asked.

 

"Oh, a special. I am selling 0 Star tinies to new students for only 5 points. Its an introductory sale only for today. Lets them see what their future is like if they..well, fuck up" she said, finding the topic quite amusing. "Oh..I see" Phil replied, seeming quite uncomfortable with the topic. The girl noticed this and gave him a look of interest.

 

"You one of those wimps who find the shinking process bad" she said, almost mocking him now. "No, just..find it kinda..strange. And would rather save to avoid becoming one, to be honest" he said. The girl smiled at this. "Oh I see, that's fair enough..hey look" she said, before reaching into her cart. She pulled out a small capsule, like the ones inside the vending machine earlier, and grabbed Phil's hand, placing it in it. "Take it, its yours, free. Get a feel for a tiny. They, are incredible!" the girl said, winking. Phil opened his hand, inside the capsule was a young girl, she looked 18. She had brown hair and a nice smile..even if it was due to her unable to change it. He could see her eyes dash left to right, almost in panic.

 

"I ah..thanks. What do you do with them?" he asked. "Anything you want. Some toy with them, some keep them for company. Some just stick them in places where the sun don't shine" she said, that freaked Phil out a little. "And then you can get custom ones, like this" she said, pocking her tongue out. Phil froze in shock, on her tongue was a small cage and inside was a much smaller tiny, she was sitting inside it, covered in saliva. Before Phil could see more, she brought her mouth back. "Those are expensive however, won't find them in vending machines. Gotta swap a tiny at the science lab and they will change the size THEN you gotta go to a club who will do a custom design like this" the girl said. Phil was in shock, what was going on. The girl just smiled. 

 

"You'll get used to it. Just try your tiny out, go nuts! Guys normal reaction is stuff them in there pants, I hear they pleasure you quite nicely there" she said winking. Phil blushed. "Anyway, I got more rooms to go to, nice to meet you.." she said, hanging on the last sentence. "Oh, ah Phil, names Phil" he replied. "Nice, names Tory, nice to meet you. Hope to see you around" she said before walking off. 

 

Phil looked down in his hand at the capsuled Tiny..what was he to do now...

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Ms Megan Oak

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Megan walked into her class room, half hungover and half pissed off. At 29, she was one of the young teachers teaching at the school and while she loved the tiny aspect, she found teaching dull and had hated the line of work she got into.

 

She walked to her desk and sat down, feeling her inserted buttplug move, shit! She forgot to take that out. 

 

She looked around the classroom, 40 odd students. Normal for a homeroom. This was the first day for them and she had to do role call and then the 'shrink' introduction.

 

"Welcome to homeroom, I am your teacher for homeroom Ms Oak. In front of you is a tablet embedded within the desk. Mark your name off. It has a camera, any person who marks another persons name or cheats the system is shrunk. So don't bother" she said. 

 

She saw some students panic over the mention of being shrunk and others very slowly check they were marking the right names. Technically every student had a one warning system if they marked someone elses name, and nobody ever was shrunk if the name was identical, outside it happening constantly. But she liked seeing the panic of first years avoiding being shrunk so soon.

 

Plus there was also an undo button for the first 20 seconds of marking..but she also failed to mention that.

 

Suddenly her tablet on her desk binged, all students accounted for. "Great, your all here. I am here to describe the shrink system in a little more detail. As you are aware, we have a STAR systems in place. These mean two things" Megan said.

 

"One, the higher the STAR point, the more costly. Second, your STAR point is determined by your rank in class. A 0 person is someone who fails alot, we get alot of those, so alot of them get shrunk. Thus why they end up at a cheap price. A 20 STAR is someone who is an ace student. Either they 'had' a ton of S Points before being shrunk or had exceptional high grade..or both. The higher you are, the less chance your are purchased. Thus the extreme high price" she remarked. A 20 Star student was worth 2000 points, a lot for someone to buy. 

 

"However, not all tinies are sold via vending machines. We have a custom shop that sells 'specific tiny items' and our cafeteria has Tinies in some food. COSMETIC ONLY!. I cannot stress that. If you eat the person inside your lollipop, the tiny will make you vomit it back out. Not a pretty sight in the cafeteria..yet someone always does it" she said, it was common for a new year student to always try it. But the shrink system was made to ensure nobody could swallow the specifically made food tinies..the others, not so much.

 

"And lastly, all tinies are indestructible. However do they feel pain, they smell everything like you and they hear everything. They can also talk." she said "And that's basically it. Any questions?" Megan added. She looked across the room, everyone was silent.

 

"Great! Now I am meant to show you a tiny in action. This is..I honestly have no idea, I just use him as a teeth cleaner during my lunch breaks. He lives inside my drawer..never leaves when not in use" Megan said, grabbing the tiny from her drawer and placing it on her desk, showing the class. After lunch when returning to her desk, she would place him inside her mouth and make him eat anything left. She threatened him if he failed or refused.

 

"As mentioned, once purchased, until you leave school, they are your property. That's great if you pay the fee every two weeks, but fail, and you can become like this guy...or worse" Megan said, moving her ass in her seat, feeling her buttplug that housed a tiny inside.

 

"So..dont fail my class or any others" she finished, smiling at the various shocked, excited and confused faces.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

I had an incredible first responce to the first chapter, so I was eager to continue it. So keep the reviews coming in! I love reading your reviews and how your enjoying the story!

I hope you enjoyed this new chapter and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 3 Survival By Any Means by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

We are introduced to Tamara, Jessica gets a promotion and a new teacher is introduced.

Chapter 3: Survival By Any Means

 

---------------------------

Tamara

----------------------------

Tamara rose from her slumber, yawning as she was to start her second year of schooling. She lifted herself up and sat on the edge of her bed, yawning and waking herself up. Her naked body shone in the windows light, she preferred to sleep naked, having both the freedom and power to do so. She did some mouth exercises, trying to wake herself up, opening and closing her mouth and getting her yawns out, before reaching down below her waist.

 

Picking at her vagina, she plucked out a small girl who had been trapped in there since she went to bed. She enjoyed 'comfort' at night and enjoyed as they screamed and panicked inside her pussy. Barely looking at the girl in her hand, dripping in Tamara's fluids, she dropped her inside a nearby vase on her bedside table. She would have her 'maid' clean her up and dispose of her in whatever way was efficient. 

 

Tamara looked upon her empty dorm, something she had achieved via smart thinking and pure manipulation. She had a roommate, or is listed as having one, as all students do. But she pays the girl to stay in another dorm at all times, bunking with whoever that girl herself pays to allow her to. Its a system that keeps the room empty but legal.

 

How can she afford so much S Points? Tamara was a genius, or, extremely smart. She was top of all her classes and she was a huge manipulator and businesswoman, doing deals for S Points, with S Points to garner more S Points. She was the third 'richest' student in the entire school and the only one to do so by herself, as the other two did it via the School and 'professional favors' AKA, rich parents who influence everything. 

 

Looking down, she did a cute wave at her slippers, both which contained a small female girl, about 22 and a male who looked 19. As she planted her foot on them, smashing her stinky, bed sweat feet on them. She gave little care. 

 

Walking to the bathroom, she took a a nice long shower before getting dressed. She grabbed an unopened pair of Ass Slave panties. She never wore the same pair of panties twice, nor washed them. While she washed all her other clothes, she could purchase the panties with S Points and loved to experience all the different tinies inside every new pair. She opened the pair of Black Panties and had a peek.

 

"Hello there, your about to experience my ass. Have fun!" she said to the little shrunken boy, who looked about 18. She wondered how long he had been sewn in the panties before he was purchased. Oh well. 

 

She pulled the panties up with no hesitation, feeling the small boy struggle within her ass cheeks, and continued to get dressed. 

 

After being dressed, she checked her laptop for her classes. Maths, English, Science (a hobby class that she still excelled in) and Business (sometimes she wondered why she still went). Closing her laptop, she walked out of her room to see a girl standing besides the entrance way.

 

"Ah Monicka, pussy pet is in the vase, I need new soup in my shower and...oh right, I am watching a film with Jennifer tonight, so we need snacks. Buy whatever is best" Tamara said, Monicka nodded and entered Tamara's room as Tamara walked away. 

 

Monicka was Tamara's maid, or really a student she paid an insane amount of S Points to do her deeds for the day.

 

Tamara was never the kind of student to have to come to Cloud High, but she wanted to. She had heard from her cousin how everything worked and found it extremely easy to game if you were smart enough..something the students weren't always, which is why they were here. She applied for the school, claiming she wanted 'extra credits' and it worked.

 

Now, using her S Points she gained from top marks and those she gained from smart deals and other business savvy tricks she learned, she was rolling in S Points.

 

So to avoid breaking the economy (however she had come to the conclusion its not a very well designed system, much like the actual real life monetary system) and suspicion, she spends and shares her points to people to enhance her school life. Which includes paying to have her room empty, a maid, limitless supply of fresh, tiny panties and other goodies.

 

Suddenly a boy, about 19, approached the blonde haired Tamara. "Oh Tamara, please, I am 30 points below and I need to pay in 15 minutes. Can you share some!" the boy claimed, dropping to his knees.

 

She also enjoyed keeping students on her personal strings.

 

"Billy, Billy, Billy. You still owe me 200 for the loan the other week? And now you want another 30? That's a big ask." Tamara said, walking past the boy to a nearby Shrinky vending machine, buying a 4 star tiny while the boy replied to her.

 

"Oh please! I will do anything! Just let me not shrink. I..I don't want to live like that!" he begged more, now pressing his head to the ground, begging completely. Tamara smirked as she took the small capsule from the machine and turned around, placing her foot on his head.

 

"Fine. I will loan you 300 points. But..I want you and your girlfriend, whatever her name is again, to serve me and Jennifer for our movie night tonight. Oh, and you still need to pay the 300 back, lets say 2 weeks" Tamara smirked, 300 points was nothing. She could pay for him to never be shrunk again for life...but where was the fun and pleasure in that.

 

She expected him to be shrunk next payment that was due. He could never afford to pay her back. But she got to toy with him one last time before he shrunk.

 

Plus she also got a bonus along with it, his extremely hot girlfriend, which Tamara could never figure out how he got. Oh well, he will be single once he shrinks. Maybe she can sign her up for 'extra points'.

 

"Thank you, thank you!" Billy said, getting up and grabbing his card. Tamara rolled her eyes at his petty response but transferred the 300 and watched as he bolted to a nearby payment machine. "Idiot" she whispered.

 

------------------------------

Jessica

------------------------------

 

Jessica felt weird. She could feel the tiny within her ass crack struggle and move. It felt...pleasant, like an itch being scratched. She enjoyed it...but felt weird doing so.

 

She exited the bathroom and approached the girls again, all of them smiling. "Always love to see a newbie try out creations!" Krystal said. "It..feels great. I still feel weird wearing them, but I can see why you all do, they feel amazing!" Jessica said, giving her butt a small wriggle. "So..would you be interested in joining our club..or business really" Bethy said. Jessica looked at all the girls who were looking at her. "You want me in your group? We just met?" She asked.

 

"Kelly did the same to us, just told us her plan and said lets do it. Plus if your going to live with us, we all decided whoever the new student was, would be given the opportunity. Can't say you will have power or influence right away, being apart of this, but its an invitation nonetheless" Krystal said. 

 

Jessica thought. She was new here and being part of a group or club was beneficial. Plus these panties feel amazing, if it means more of these. Why not? 

 

But she just met these girls, is it wise?

 

"You'll get a share of weekly S Points, not much, but we would never let a club member not have enough points to pay the shrink fee" Sarah said.

 

"I'm in" Jessica said instantly.

 

BINGO! This was it, her golden ticket. Join with these girls and she was a free woman. No fear of being shrunk nor panic of not having enough S Points to survive, outside of the shrinking fee.

 

"Great!" Krystal said as all three girls approached Jessica and gave her a giant group hug.

 

"Do..I need to do anything?" Jessica asked. "Oh no, we actually don't do anything. We produce some panties for friends, but we pay people to produce most of them. We get ALOT of orders" Krystal said. Jessica was amazed, they were this big!

 

"But, you can go get me some lunch, I am starving" Bethy said. Jessica nodded. "Sure, least I can do. Plus I can try out these panties" Jessica said, giggling. She was enjoying this, these girls felt nice to be around.

 

"Here" Krystal said, holding out her card. Jessica grabbed hers out and wirelessly received 24,000 S Points. "oh wow! That's so much!" Jessica screamed! 

 

"Calm down, its a starting bonus and some of it is for our lunch. Chill girl" Krystal said, laughing. Jessica felt a bit embarrassed, but was so glad she could afford everything. Shrink fee is only 100 every 2 weeks! This was more then enough, regardless of lunch. No cheap food for her, she could afford real food!

 

"Take this" Krystal said, handing her a piece of paper, it contained a list of items they wanted. "We normally buy from the in school mart, but you can go to the cafeteria for this if you want. Its closer and we are hungry now!" Krystal finished. Jessica nodded and left the room.

 

 

-----------------------

Ms Cora Evelyn 

----------------------

 

Ms Evelyn awoke in her bed, the alarm she had set on her phone buzzing away. "Fuck" she worded out before letting a small fart out, only to feel something below the blankets move.

 

Ripping the blankets away, she see a student, about 19, sleeping with his face on top of her pussy, naked, like herself. "Hey, Simon, class time" she said, the boy shocked one again to be awoken by his teachers fart. He got up and placed his hand under his mouth, spitting something out.

 

Out of his mouth was a small tiny girl, Ms Evelyn had made the boy lick her out while the girl was trapped inside her. She was actually a former student she kept around, which is why the girl barely made a move once deposited onto the open hand.

 

"Here Miss, I'll see you in class later" the boy said, handing the tiny over to Evelyn and getting out of the bed, before getting dressed and leaving.

 

"Hello again Jill, enjoy last night?" Evelyn said, mocking the girl she held in her hand. Used to the demeanor, the girl barely made a response or reply. "Fine, boring little shit" she said before throwing her on the bed and getting out of bed herself, going to the bathroom for a shower. 

 

After her shower, the 35 year old teacher got dressed. Before she put her skirt on, she approached a small box. Inside sat a small boy, around 19. He was a student for Ms Evelyn she had last year and she found him in a vending machine one evening late last year. Not enjoying those 'Ass Slave Panties', she instead uses him inside her panties near the front, to pleasure her during her day. 

 

Looking down at the boy, he stood and waited, never wanting to 'annoy' the teacher as the boy, named Tom, had seen what she had done to those who had fought her before.

 

Ms Evelyn picked the small Tom up, plucked open her panties and dropped him in, feeling him start to pleasure her, as always.

 

She then finished getting dressed and headed for class.

 

Maths, gah she hated this one. She was given this class as Ms Evelyn was a highly skilled Maths teacher. But she found all these idiots in this class..idiots.

 

After the role was marked, she told them to continue the book studies. Easy but boring work.

 

After 20 minutes, Ms Evelyn was bored. Tom was doing his work and it was great, but she needed some backdoor action.

 

"Ill be back, don't do anything stupid or ill give you a mark!" she said. 

 

A mark, students call them Death Marks while teachers, a saving grace. 3 Marks and your shrunk. No excuses, no appeal, nothing.

 

Groups of students had gotten appeals before for fellow students and everything was recorded in video. If a mark was given and no recording exists, its claimed as invalid. But with that rule, pretty much only valid marks are given. Teachers rarely abuse it.

 

They are a way to keep the masses in line. With so many students, it keeps discipline to an easy system, since nobody wants to be shrunk.

 

The only exception to being shrunk via a mark is payment is slightly cheaper to return to normal, but its rarely done.

 

Evelyn smirked as she saw the students shiver at the word mark. She would be back and she knew nobody was that stupid to cause trouble.

 

She headed to a nearby Vending machine. "Hmmm..maybe a 2 star..nah, its only for today, 0 star" she said, buying a small 0 Star female.

 

She took the capsule and headed to the bathroom, entering a stall. She opened the capsule and held the small girl in her hands. "I need ass action, help out or ill replace you faster" she said before forcing the small female, who looked only 18, into her back rectum.

 

"Fuck thats good, yeah, wriggle and squirm, thats nice." Evelyn said, feeling the girl move inside her ass.

 

Having finished, she washed her hands and headed back to class.

 

As she walked in, few students looked up to her as she sat down. None knew she had a student pleasuring her in her front side and struggling to survive in her backside rectum.

 

This was better. Now to browse the internet until this stupid class is finished. 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoyed it. 

 

Thanks for reading and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 4 Games and Deals by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Phil debates on what to do with his shrinkie, Jessica makes new friends and Tamara gets offered a deal that sounds intresting

Chapter 4: Games and Deals

 

 

-------------------------

Phil

-------------------------

 

Phil returned to his room, upon entering, he noticed Jade was in bed on her phone, unsure where the shrinkie she had went. He slowly approached his bed and got in, even with his clothes on.

 

He inspected the tiny girl in the capsule in his hand, she looked nice, nice brown hair, a nice bod-no, this..felt weird.

 

He contemplated opening the capsule or not. Did he want to? Was this something he wanted to do?

 

Suddenly he heard a loud fart noise from across the room under the blankets and heard Jade speak "Yeah, suck it all up bitch. Now get to work". Phil was confused, did Jade know he had returned to the room yet or did she not care she was passing wind with no thought to his presence.

 

He returned focus to the girl. He decided to wait. He placed her below his bed, inside a compartment and tried to go to sleep.

 

As he drifted to sleep, he heard several more 'releases' from Jade. Who was this roommate..and what was she doing over there....

 

 

 

-----------------------

Jessica

-----------------------

Jessica stood at the door to her first class of the year. It was a History. A subject she..assumed was easy.

 

She entered the class and found it to be mostly full. Several chairs and seats were positioned around the room, with groups of people huddling around them. Jessica looked, only 1 table was free. Around it were 2 females, a red haired girl and a black haired girl and a guy who had really blonde, almost white hair. They were all around Jessica's age. She sat down with them.

 

"Hi, I am Jessica" she said, introducing herself. "Sup, I'm Bill and this is Ali and Amy" the boy said, with the two girls waving as they were introduced, Amy the black haired and Ali the red haired girl. "Nice to meet you..are we meant to be doing something. Everyone is either reading books or doing something else?" Jessica asked, confused. 

 

"Oh, yeah. The teacher is some old guy named Mr Toll. He came in like 5 minutes before you did and said free study and some test next class. It is super weird, he looked annoyed actually." Amy said. Jessica looked confused but shrugged it off. She did not plan on arriving late, but was held up getting dressed this morning. She had to wash her new panties, so the girls made her another pair to wear, the small girl below her felt just as amazing as the boy yesterday. 

 

"So..what shall we do?" Jessica asked, Bill smiled. "Want to play Shrink Dare?" Bill said. "Shrink Dare?" Jessica asked.

 

"yeah, its when you gather a bunch of shrinkies together and each person dares them to do something, anything. If they can't do it, within reason, or refuse. The person who asks keeps them, normally putting them down there pants as a victory celebration" Ali said.

 

Jessica was intrigued but also a bit frightened. But, with nothing to do and wanting to fit in, she accepted.

 

"Ah sure..but I don't have a spare shrinky however" Jessica said, she had actually not spent her points on any yet. "oh, I think I have a spare!" Ali said, reaching into her handbag.

 

She looked and pulled out a small boy who looked around 24. "Yes! I had him incase I needed to masturbate. Here, ill chuck him in" Ali said, as she and others placed around 8 tiny shrunk people in a circle.

 

"Our senior room mate showed me this game yesterday and I told the others today, its super fun!" Amy said. She then looked and pointed at a small purple haired shrunk girl, she looked 18. She moved away from the circle and approached the nearby Amy, she looked scared and frightened. "Ok, I dare you to....punch that red haired guy" Amy said, pointing her giant finger to another small tiny with red hair. He looked older at around 22.

 

The girl just stood there, not moving. Jessica was unsure if she did so out of confusion or hatred, but within seconds Amy grabbed her and saw her hand reach down below her waist. "First victim, nice! See that you shits. Don't play the game, you get the pussy!" Ali said. "Now my turn" she said, smiling at the small victims, 7 remaining.

 

The 7 left looked terrified, they had all seen what had happened to their fellow tiny and were horrified they were apart of this twisted game.

 

"Blonde haired bitch, come forward" Ali said, the girl approached the giant girl. "I dare you to...finger yourself till you cum, within 2 minutes" Ali said, smiling. Jessica found that quite impossible, but nobody seemed to question the strict command. The girl, who looked 21, quickly pressed her hand into her pants and could be seen doing something in her pants.

 

Within 1 minute, she barely got close and Jessica watched as another shrunk person was dragged down below.

 

"Ok, my turn" said Bill. "You, short pink hair girl" Bill said, pointing to a girl with Pink hair, she looked terrified, but approached the giant Bill. "I dare you to...shit your pants" he said. While tiny, her eyes could still be seen expanding at such a weird and ludicrous dare. However, due to seeing the punishments of the others, she instantly squatted and pushed. "Damn Bill, she is going to do it, sucks if you lost your first game" Ali said, Jessica looked at her confused. "Part of the game is if a shrinky actually does the deed, the person who gave it is out. Lets the game have an ending and people to rack up more tinies." Ali said, Jessica went to reply but was stopped by the pink haired girl. She had risen and her tiny pants clearly showed a brown stain near the back. "Shit dude, tough break" Amy said.

 

"Fuck, stupid tiny" Bill said, throwing his hands up in defeat. The small girl just stood there, horrified she now had shit in her pants due to some stupid dare.

 

"Ok, Jessica, your turn" Amy said. Jessica looked at the tinies. 6 left, all staring at her. What could she make them do. She did not want to be as cruel as her fellow students, but wanted to fit in somehow.

 

"Umm, Beard guy" Jessica said, pointing to the only boy who had a beard, he looked 19. "I..ah..dare you to..ah..do 15 push ups in 30 seconds" she said, panicking at an answer. Suddenly without any effort, the boy got down and started. He was not fit, but adrenaline pulled him through. "Damn Jessica, that sucked. He is already done. Let me try" Ali said. Jessica felt bad, it was a bad dare, but she was so much put on the spot, how could she think of a good one.

 

"You, pink haired shit girl, sit on that bearded guys face till the game ends" Ali said. Jessica, Bill and even Amy looked shocked. "Girl, that's nasty" Amy said, Ali just smirked. Jessica watched as the pink haired girl approached the bearded guy, she was crying and he looked horrified. He laid on the ground as she slowly lowered herself onto his face. He struggled as she sat on him. Ali laughed "That's gotta be so fucking fowl, god I love this game" she said. Jessica was mortified, watching the pink haired girl struggle to keep on the guy below her. As Amy spoke to play her turn, the pink haired girl fell off due to the buckling of the guy.

 

"Dude, bad move. Now your both mine" Ali said, grabbing them. "Hey, that's no fair, two?" Amy said. Ali just stuck her tongue out "Next round is final, you can have the rest if you succeed. I am out of dares after that charade now anyway, that was a bit too far" she laughed. She then grabbed an empty container that the shrinkies come in from the vending machines from her bag and stuffed both into it. Jessica saw as they were cramped and uncomfortable inside it as Ali placed it back into her bag. "Aint putting shitty pants in my pants, ill clean her later. Him I might just stick in my dildo" Ali said.

 

Amy then looked at the remaining 4 shrinkies. "hmm, what to go out on" she said. "Oh!" Amy said, before leaning under the table. She came back up not long after holding a sock. "This is my sock, its not super smelly, but it does reek. Inside is a band-aid I had on my foot. You have 30 seconds to run in and grab it, anybody left inside will be left inside as I put it back on. Go!" she said. All the remaining shrinkies, 3 males, one 18, one 22 and one 23 ran in alongside a female who looked 18. They reached the sock and entered. Amy smiled as Jessica saw them move within.

 

After 30 seconds, none had exited the sock. Amy shrugged and grabbed the sock and lowered herself again, Jessica guessed to place the sock back on. "Guess I win" Amy said, smiling. "How did they not find it?, how small was that band-aid?" Bill said. "Oh, there was none. They just had to exit and say so and they would win. A Mind game" Amy said, winking.

 

"Thats cheating!" Ali yelled, annoyed Amy got 4 while she got 2. Even if the idea was hers. "Oh shut it, you won yesterdays game with the seniors. Don't you have enough already? Hell, I should have shared one with Jessica, she had none!" Amy said. Jessica looked scared, not comfortable with her being the center of attention.

 

"Why haven't you purchased one? Not like they are expensive. Kinda weird" Bill said.

 

"Oh, I have a..Ass Slave? is it. Panty person thing I got from my roommates. But I just haven't had the time. I spent the night and morning with them" Jessica replied, trying to save face.

 

"Wait..the Ass Slave club?! Those are your roommates!" Asked Ali. Jessica looked at her and nodded.

 

Suddenly Ali grabbed Jessica "TELL ME EVERYTHING!".

 

-----------------------------

Tamara

-----------------------------

 

After her dealing with Billy, Tamara continued her trek down the hall. With her new shrinky from the machine in hand, she dropped the poor girl she purchased into her panties and kept walking. She cared little if she did anything down there, she would dispose of her once the day was done. She just liked the feeling of someone down there..below her. 

 

She eventually got to her maths class and sat down, sitting next to her normal maths partner, Alan.

 

As the teacher wrote on the board, Alan slowly dropped down below the table and assumed his position under Tamara. Lifting herself, he placed himself with his head facing up on her seat, allowing her to sit on his face.

 

She did this for pure fun. He had asked her for some points one day. She, not actually wanting to share that day, gave him the stupid and ridiculous task, assuming he would take the hint and leave her alone. He however agreed and its been an arrangement ever since. She assumes since its a monthly S Point arrangement that keeps him safe, but her ass must smell and he had to redo all the work in his own time to catch up.

 

 

Oh well, least she got a fun seat to sit on.

 

After maths she headed to English. Tamara aced at English and would normally sit at the back and do other things while the teacher taught the class, something the teacher let her do as she always submitted perfect scores.

 

As she sat, she pulled out her phone and started to browse the web. Not 5 minutes into the session did a male student approach and sit next to Tamara. "Hi" he said to her. She tried to ignore him, horrified he would approach and talk to her. "I am Ben" he said. Wanting him to leave, she turned to face him. "What do you want..hey, you look, young" Tamara said, the boy looking about 18.

 

"yeah, I snuck in here. I heard your the girl who lent out points for favors" he asked. Tamara raised an eyebrow at his response. "I am, but not to anyone and not to some new brat who sneaks into my class and asks for one. Leave!" she said. "Wait..I have an offer you might enjoy" he said. 

 

Tamara would normally ignore this..but she had nothing better to do, so she listened. "What?" she inquired.

 

"My sister, she started this year with me. She..is very bright and has a great future, but, she is easily tricked. She got swindled on the first day and I can't afford that to happen again, she deserves better" Ben said. "Ok, ok, your offer?" Tamara asked.

 

"I offer myself. I will not pay the fee and be shrunk...if you help my sister survive the first year, point wise. She is smart, but not street smart. This school will eat her alive. But points will keep her afloat" he said.

 

Tamara looked at the man. He..was crazy. Risking his neck for his sister, offering his own life as a shrunk person.

 

"Who says I want you, plus, you would shrink yourself just for your sister? Forever?" Tamara asked, skeptical of the whole idea.

 

"Its not forever. My sister is extremely smart, she is here because I am here, the silly girl. She came trying to save me and now I have to save her. Within a year, she could earn enough points in scores alone, I am certain. But she needs to last that long. So, my shrunk life, till she can pay it, for you helping her. We have a deal?" Ben asked.

 

Tamara was..intrigued. Another girl that came here voluntarily? She wanted to meet her. But first the guy. Hmm, sure. Why not. She had the points. And she could do so many things with him!

 

"Deal" Tamara said, smiling.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Hope your enjoying the story still. I also enjoy all your reviews, so thank you all for them! They let me know your enjoying it and encourage me to write as good as I can!

Thanks again and hope you enjoyed this chapter. As always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 5 Idols and Teases by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Phil learns more from Jade, Jessica becomes popular and Ms Evelyn gets a new boy toy. Also a tease for a new character.

Chapter 5: Idols and Teases

 

--------------------

Jessica

--------------------

 

Jessica was amazed at how popular the Ass Slave Club was. Apparently they were well known all throughout the school.

 

As she walked to her next class, Ali, Amy and Bill walked with her, soaking in the small experience of her dealings with the club she spoke of.

 

"And yeah, that's basically it. They offered me a spot in the club and I do odd jobs for them, in return, free panties" Jessica said, feeling weird to have so much attention around her.

 

"That's amazing! You are so lucky. I wish I got to bunk with them, I feel my current pair won't last the week and I don't want to waste my S Points on new pairs every so often...but they are so good!" Ali said, engrossed in Jessica's dealings with the group.

 

"Can't you just stick some tiny down your pants normally, its basically the same right?" Amy said, she enjoyed Jessica's stories but seemed less interested in the panty slaves.

 

"Its not the same Ames" said Ali. "I know you don't get off them riding your ass, but me, its incredible. Feeling them back there. You really should invest in a pair" Ali continued, Amy just rolled her eyes. "I prefer them serving my feet, I can feel the 4 squirming inside right now. I am saving for those toe rings or something similar. Always on me, smelling me retched feet, 24/7" Amy said, Jessica seemed intimidated at how descriptive Amy got with that. 

 

"Eh, ass is best" Ali said, "How bout you Jessica, whats your favorite 'activity'" Ali asked, looking at Jessica like she was some kind of idol. Jessica scratched her neck in nervousness and shrugged. "I..only have the panties, which are nice. But I don't even have a tiny yet. Not proper at least" Jessica replied, making a shy smile at her lack of experience.

 

"Oh that's right, you had to borrow one of Ali's for the game, you should go buy one, even a 0 Star is worth the payment, plus they are so cheap" Bill said. Jessica thought, she really should look into getting one, even just so she could fit in. She was not sure how she would use one, she was never adventurous with that kind of stuff and she never thought of it as she assumed she would be broke here, scraping to survive. 

 

"Maybe, ill have to think about it" Jessica replied. "Suit yourself, but they are a blast" Bill said, smirking. 

 

 

---------------------

Phil

---------------------

 

As Phil awakened the next day, he rubbed his eyes and yawned. What a night, he owned a shrunken person, currently stored in the compartment below his bed. As he got out of bed, he looked and saw Jade was not in her bed. Wondering where she could be, his question was answered as she came walking out of the bathroom. Seeing Phil awake, she called out "Hey, do not go in there. I did a hell of a stinker. I'm going to cook breakfast, you want anything?" she said. Phil was a bit grossed out about her 'toilet' situation, but carried on "Ill just have some toast, if that's alright, ill do it myself if you want?" Phil said, curious why she volunteered for breakfast. "Nah its all good, I gave my shrinkie a dutch over treatment last night, so as an apology for the noise and the bathroom this morning, ill do breakfast!" she said, before smiling and walking off. Phil noticed as she entered the kitchen, she was already dressed, what time did she get up?

 

Phil, accepting her offer, got off his bed and got his clothes out for the day. As he opened his bed compartment, he saw his shrunken person sitting in the corner of the compartment. Still unsure what to do, he left her to stay there. Closing the compartment, he rose to find toast on a plate sitting on his bed. "Hope its alright, I only had strawberry jam to use" Jade said, standing behind him. Phil looked towards her, she was browsing her laptop.

 

"Oh, thanks. That's fine, I enjoy toast and jam anyway" Phil said, sitting down and eating his breakfast. "Was that a tiny I saw in your compartment" Jade asked, causing Phil to react and almost spill his breakfast, coughing in surprise. "Oh, ah yeah. A free gift from some girl last night. Its still wrapped" Phil replied, unsure how she would take it.

 

"Seriously? unwrap it!, use the damn thing. They..are..amazing! I got mine to pleasure me last night and every time she stopped, I..persuaded her..well farted hehe, and she got back to it. Was so fun!" Jade said, Phil was unsure he saw the same outlook of 'fun'.

 

"That seems excessive. I know we shouldn't treat them as humans, but farting on them seems cruel" Phil said. "Ah screw it, they are things for us to use, for fun. Have some fun Phil, you'll need it to survive here" Jade said, smiling. Phil was still unsure. "Hey, let me check the toilet for ya" she said, jumping up.

 

"Seems good, free to use" Jade yelled. Shrugging, Phil grabbed his clothes and walked towards the bathroom. "Maybe next time we can save water and I can show you the fun with a tiny" Jade winked, causing Phil to blush extremely hard.

 

"haha, kidding, kidding...maybe. Anyway, I am going to hang with some friends. Ill catch you after class..unless we share class, I have no idea, anyway, bye!" Jade said, before leaving the room. 

 

Unsure how to react or handle that situation, Phil just simply walked into the Bathroom and prepared to get ready for the day.

 

-----------

Ms Cora Evelyn

-----------

 

As Ms Evelyn left the classroom at the end of the day, she was tired and stuffed. Walking to her room, she found a first year standing out the front, seeming to be waiting for her. She approached him.

 

"Its past class time, unless its an emergency, beat it" Ms Evelyn said, not being bothered to handle any more 'student time'.

 

"I..uh..well..came for you" the boy said. He looked 18, had light blonde hair and seemed skittish and unsure of himself.

 

"Yeah, but what for? Tell me in class, I get paid for that" Ms Evelyn said, not wanting to conversation to continue.

 

"I..heard stories about you and..well..I think your really cu-hot I mean" the boy said. Ms Evelyn rolled her eyes but looked around, the hallway was deserted. "Fine, get in. Simon is getting here late tonight, I could use a boytoy till then" she said. As she unlocked the door, the boy seemed more nervous but also very excited and pleased. His plan had worked. 

 

As Ms Evelyn walked in, the boy followed behind her, seeming conflicted but excited. "Strip and lay on the bed and await me" Ms Evelyn said "And watch out for Jill, she is my personal shrinky toy". The boy continued to the main bed area as Ms Evelyn entered the bathroom. He walked and started to remove his clothes and shoes. He pulled back the bed sheets and saw a small tiny girl sitting there, seeming bored and annoyed. 

 

As the boy looked at Jill, he heard a flush and a door opening, out came a completely naked Ms Evelyn. In her hand was her shrinky Tom and the other her phone. "Hurry up, lay" she said. 

 

Scared and confused, the boy quickly lay on the bed, finding everything happening all so quickly. His friend had mentioned the tales of Ms Evelyn and the boy found her extremely irresistible. But he never expected to go from her class to seeing her naked in the first day.

 

As he lay, he saw Ms Evelyn come around and lay on her stomach, forcing her pussy over the boys head. "Lick and make it good" she said. The boy panicked but did the deed. 

 

As the boy licked out the pussy of Ms Evelyn, she herself browsed her phone, like nothing was strange at all. And for the tinies she owned , they watched from her bed, knowing they were being saved for tonight.

 

-----------------

Jeremy

-----------------

 

Jeremy woke up as he did every morning. Hung over and depressed. He had just dumped his girlfriend last week and he bumped into her at a friends room party last night. He had more to drink last night due to the encounter and had instantly regretted it. 

 

As he rolled out of bed, he pulled the small girl inside his underwear out and threw her in a nearby cupboard before heading to the bathroom for a shower. His roommate was long gone, mostly because Jeremy was 5 hours late to his first morning class. 

 

Normally a normal person would worry, but Jeremy was a stickler for points. Only ever owned one tiny and brought most things on the cheap. He also used to 'borrow' from his ex Carly and his friends, so he had gathered quite alot of points, missing one day of classes was fine for him.

 

As the 22 yr old walked out of the bathroom, he went to get dressed and walked out of his room. His next class, that he could still attend, started in 45 minutes. Feeling hungry and not wanting to cook, he headed out to a nearby vending machine, a normal one, for a quick snack.

 

Approaching the machine, he picked out a protein bar. Not a great..breakfast? Lunch? anyway, but it would do. He was going to a friends place later, he can mooch a better meal from them. As he went to tap his card to pay..it was declined. Weird! 

 

As Jeremy looked at the small payment screen, insignificant S Points was displayed. Assuming it was an error, he tried again...nothing. Same error. Frustrated, Jeremy headed towards another machine.

 

As he tried the other, the same error appeared. How?! He had over 150,000 points saved! Frustrated, he headed to class, he will eat later.

 

As he walked near the classroom, he walked past a payment machine, used to pay the fortnightly payment fee. His was not due for another 3 days, but he wanted to see if his card would work there or the whole system was busted. 

 

Walking up the machine, he tapped his card, which presented his profile, and hit 'Pay Fee'. As the vending machines before, the error "Insignificant funds" appeared. Frustrated, he took note of the error log and logged out. Damn system must be busted, he would need to report it to Head Office. Annoyed, he walked to his class, hoping it can be fixed before his payment was due. 

 

As he walked away, a shadowy figure could be seen watching from afar...a smile entering their hidden face.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Sorry its not as long as usual, I took a few days to gather ideas and then life got busy, so I wrote some of what I had gathered. Expect another chapter soon and as long as the others. Just wanted to set things up and update the story since it had been awhile.

Also for the Jeremy Story, thats a story inspired by a reviewer. I want to mention there will be no M/f content and the small tease was pure world building, as every student after a year gets a Tiny due to how life revolves around the school. But for this story, it was just to flesh his character out, and won't pop up again.

As for M/f content, I have been getting some suggestions to involve it. I have no issues with this and have some ideas, however I don't want to alienate anybody as it was not listed in the tags. However I am going to add it, but only one one character and with warnings (in the event people don't read these end notes)

I will try it out with Phil first, since he is the only other Male character and has a good avenue to explore this. If anybody has any good ideas, let me know. I have never touched on it before, but happy if people are happy to read it. Some have already posted some great ones that I might incorporate.

Anyway, just a heads up, I have seen people asking and will attempt it soon!

Thanks for reading and as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 6 Trades and Updates by Tinyjosh

Chapter 6: Trades and Updates

 

 

----------------

Jessica

----------------

As Jessica walked the halls, she approached a Tiny vending machine. She had some S Points saved and could easily buy a cheap Tiny if needed.

 

As she browsed the many tiny males and females, she saw a tiny male, 18, that looked interesting. White hair and a small physique, he was cheap also.

 

As Jessica pressed the 'BUY' button, she wondered what this experience would be like, or how to use him. 

 

As the capsule was ejected and she picked it up, her mind exploded in ideas on what to do. However a certain idea rang in her head and she smiled as she remembered it.

 

Looking down at the frozen man inside, able to see but not move, she smiled at him. "I have a great idea for you!" she said.

 

Taking a moment to process what she said, she shrugged, she was enjoying this power. Placing the unopened capsule in her pocket, she headed down the hallway again, now with a new tiny 'friend' by her side.

 

------------------

Tamara

------------------

 

Tamara left the class after it was finished and headed to lunch. As she walked, the image and story of this Ben remained in her mind. It seemed extremely suspicious but yet...she was intrigued. If it worked, she got some poor stupid soul to serve her. If it was a scam, she would simply deal with it, her own way. 

 

Being a person of particular power, Tamara ensured anybody who ever crossed her was dealt with in the worst possible way she could ever do, or to the best degree she could think of to the punishment. She smiled as she remembered Jeremy, the last poor soul to 'trick her'. Taking some S points and then ignoring her to repay her back. Apparently he had gotten back on track and assumed he could get away with it.

 

As of right now, Tamara has him in a friends drawer inside a bottle which housed her old socks. She pays the 'friend' to keep him there, and to replace the socks with her own if needed.

 

Tamara walked into the 'A Club', which was meant to be a lounge room for A students to relax in, due to its 4000 point entry fee, was now just filled with the top of the top S Point earners and those who were paid to enter with them. Friends and such.

 

Entering was like entering a weird sex dungeon mixed with a party and high class society banquet.

 

High earners sat in large deluxe seats, some with modifications (tinys tortured in the chair in some degree or fashion) and others had actual human servants inside or below the chairs, using their face as a seat cushion or a person kneeled infront of the chair, allowing a human footrest. These 'volunteers' are either paid to do so, or owe debts to the people they serve and thus are 'paying off' S Points they owe. Some are saved from paying S Points due to this, while others are 'encouraged' to still earn them to pay their fee or risk being shrunken..to then most likely serve the user as a small person instead.

 

Walking around were students who were paid S Points to serve food, cater to the whims of the students or any other tasks. Some were also debt payers, but the top earners preferred 'other arrangements' that were more fun.

 

Around the room were various activities, some basic like Pool, a pinball machine, a giant TV with a game console attached.

 

And others served more tiny roles. A desk with a computer that searched for Tinies to buy, like a black market. Request a student and either someone will find them, manually, in vending machines or they are posted as a "I Want them" with a price and if someone owns them, they negotiate a price. If your a poor student who happens to own a tiny someone wants, its a huge payday!

 

Also around were two vending machines. One a traditional School vending machine and another, a normal food vending machine that was modified to sell Ass Slave Club panties to those who needed a spare pair.

 

In the corner was 'Alan', who was a specialist in modifying tinies into types of jewelry or accessories, he was an expert however and only the rich could pay his fees. You also needed a booking, which annoyed Tamara some days.

 

 

As Tamara entered, she headed to her own personal space she was known for. A large custom made red leather seat, with her footrest known as 'Steve'. He was only there during Lunch on certain days so 'Sally' replaced him on his days off (he had classes some Lunches). 

 

As she sat down, the small hole that housed 30 tinies was covered by her rear end, it was made small enough to fit them in but not enough to be uncomfortable. As she relaxed, she let a small fart into the small hole, with all 30 tinies smothered together like sardines forced to endure it. She loved how powerless they were below her when she sat. She even had a dial on the seat to raise them to have them fully be squished upon her ass. But sometimes she enjoyed them just below her in their hole.

 

Putting her legs up on Steve, her 'maid' Erica approached. "Tamara, Monika wanted to let you know your movie night is all set up and wished to know what food, snacks and drinks to prepare" said the small green haired girl. Paid 300 S Points an hour, she was efficient to Tamara and she enjoyed her direct and prompt commands. "Oh, ah, tell her same as last time" Tamara said, wriggling in her seat. It was extremely comfy. "Of course" Erica said before walking away.

 

Tamara closed her eyes and enjoyed the peace and power.

 

 

-----------------------

Ms Cora Evelyn

-----------------------

 

As Ms Evelyn was enjoying her pussy being eaten and browsing the web, her phone sent her a notification. "Tonight, 45 minutes. Be there or miss out" the text said, no identification whatsoever. "Gah, why tonight" Ms Evelyn said before getting off the boy below her. He was huffing and his face covered in her bodily fluids. "Scram, I got something on" she said, the boy quickly dressed and ran out, scarred from the experience. "Wimp, he better not be in my class".

 

Getting dressed, she dropped Tom in her panties, grabbed an object from her drawer and left. 

 

Heading to a deserted part of the school, she scanned her pass to allow her to an old teachers facility. It was meant to be repurposed as a class room but nothing was ever done. As she entered, the room was barren and un-plugged cameras could be seen covering the walls. In the middle of the room were 2 teachers, one male and one female. 

 

"About time, you got him" one of the teachers said, upon walking closer, the teacher turned out to be Ms Megan Oak. "yes, yes, let me grab him" Ms Evelyn said, "Took forever to slowly fail him to get him to be shrunk, he was so close to getting help but was too late" she continued, smirking. Getting out of her pocket was a small student, he looked 19. He lay naked in the palm of Ms Evelyn.

 

He was a trade. Completely illegal and done in secret, teachers loved manipulating grades to score students to use. Almost always because the student was an ass, or a cocky attitude or something, they loved to, over time, manipulate the data to make them earn less and eventually, fail. 

 

It was hard and teachers only had some students, so some formed a 'group'. Done in the empty lounge, they traded students for those who wanted one, but did not have them in enough classes or only had them for Home Room or a class that did not have enough S Points to manipulate.

 

Ms Megan Oak was getting poor Jesse Willam. He was actually a good student for her and rarely caused trouble. But she picked him as she hated a report he did, it was long, boring and took 2 hours to mark. So she decided he was next to be picked for the trade off. Ms Evelyn watched as Ms Oak looked down at the small boy she picked up and placed on her own palm "Hey little buddy. Remember me, well, prepare to experience the whole thing" she said, laughing and placing him in her pocket...for now.

 

"We done?" Ms Evelyn said. Normally she would receive a tiny, but she received hers last meeting. She was only here for the trade off. "yes yes, here Tim, here is Nancy. Always hated her, hope you treat her..nice" Ms Oak said, giving a small tiny girl to the male teacher. He smiled and placed her down his pants before walking off. "Gah I hate meeting here, I was getting pleasured" Ms Evelyn said. "You can always not do it, but no personal tiny for you" Ms Oak said, smirking. Ms Evelyn, annoyed, walked off.

 

As she returned to her room, Ms Evelyn saw Simon standing outside her door. "Good your here, I need you, I hate walking so far, I need pleasure now!" she said, smiling. 

End Notes:

I am back with a new chapter. Took a break due to life but back with a big one. Not much, more world building. But updates should come sooner then before.

Thanks for reading and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors

Chapter 7 Using and Controlling by Tinyjosh

Chapter 7: Using and Controlling

 

----------

Jessica

----------

Jessica looked at the sign, TOP STUDENTS ONLY. She breathed out, this..was the place? She had asked the girls where she could go to do the idea she had for her tiny and they directed her to this place. The VIP area. It was not lunch time so it looked rather empty, but Jessica could see some students still inside and others walking around in some kind of maid or servant clothing. 

 

She approached the gated entrance and as she expected, and was told by the girls, the bouncer at the door stopped her. "Unless you have the payment, you can't enter" he said. He was big and had a dark suit on. Jessica presented him with a pass the Ass Slave club girls gave her. It was a guest pass, basically the required amount to enter in a card form. It allowed VIP's to let friends in without them putting S Points into their accounts. 

 

"hmm, valid. You have 24 hours, after that you must present another card or pay again. Failure and you will be charged the amount and go into negative" the man said, putting the red rope to the side and letting Jessica in. She was kinda scared. A negative account were rare, done only in situations like these. And after 12 hours, you were forced to shrink unless you could prove you could return your account within the time needed for the next payment.

 

As Jessica entered, she saw numerous students doing numerous things, most involving relaxing while torturing tinies or even full sized students. As she walked, she saw her destination, 'Alan's Piercings'. Jessica walked over and came to the desk where a black haired, goth looking girl was sitting on her phone.

 

As Jessica approached, the girl looked up and put away her phone. "What do you want" she said, coldly. Jessica was startled but replied. "I uh, was told to see Alan about a job for a tiny I have" Jessica replied. The goth girl raised an eyebrow before she seemed to inspect Jessica. "Who's dick did you suck to be sent here? Your not VIP class and I ain't seen you around. Either you make friends fast or paid highly for a favor" the girl replied, smirking.

 

"I uuh, nobodies. Krystal sent me, fro-" Jessica said before being interrupted. "Oh shit, your the girl Krystal texted about, damn. You are not what I expected. Krystal is a dear friend of mine. She said your joining the group. That's pretty rad, kinda jealous. But I am more of a jewelry girl and Alan makes the best" the girl replied. 

 

Jessica inspected the girl. On both ears were tinies embedded within some kind of metal hanging from both ears, while hard to tell, both seemed female. Her nose had a tiny that had been morphed into a ring shaped, making the 'nose ring' a literal person. It looked like a 21 yr old male. Jessica could just see hes face, it look defeated and kinda dirty.

 

She had a ring on her finger that housed a tiny, only a small red haired girl's head could be seen poking out. The girl looked asleep and her hair looked a mess. 

 

As Jessica was inspecting her, the girl noticed. "Like my work, Alan did them all. I also have a belly piercing" she said, lifting her top up and revealing her belly button which had a small cage attached where a small female tiny sat inside. She looked at Jessica, she had white hair and looked like she had been crying. Suddenly she was gone as the girl lowered her top back down. "Just changed them, was some bitch before but she kept moving around. Swapped with a friend and got this girl, quiet and peaceful. And I also have one down below, if you know what I mean" the girl said, winking. Jessica could not imagine how that worked.

 

"So, what did you want done?" the girl asked. "I ah, just earrings I think. They seem like a cool idea" Jessica replied. "Sweet, you want the tiny to be stuck forever like my two, they are twins" the girl said, moving her head side to side to show the swinging ear rings. "Or just a cage like my belly, so you can take them out and such" the girl added. 

 

Jessica thought, she would like to 'remove' the tiny if needed or she thought the idea was not as 'cool' as she assumed. "The cage" Jessica replied. "Sweet" the girl added. "Alan is in class, but I will make you first on the list when he is back, favor for Krystal. Oh, Chloe, you are?" the girl Chloe said, extending her hand. "Jessica" Jessica replied. Smiling, happy her idea was coming to fruition.

 

-----------------

Phil

-----------------

 

Phil entered his class room. It was his first class of the day and it was maths. How boring. He found a spare seat and sat down, getting his laptop out and some pen and paper for the class. As he booted his laptop, someone sat next to him. "Sup roomie, this free" the voice said, as Phil turned around, there sat Jade. "I uuh, sure" Phil said, he had no qualms about her sitting next to him, but was surprised they shared a class considering the insane amount of students and identical classes that run. "Surprise we are maths buddies, ain't it great! Did you bring your tiny to have some fun during the boring stuff?" Jade asking, placing a very tired and weak tiny blonde haired girl on their table. The girl just collapsed onto her knees and stared up at the giant students. 

 

"She looks tired and stressed" Phil said, concerned for the girl. "Nah, I just made her serve my ass last night, its expected of them. I have heard much worse stories" Jade added, poking the girl who looked ready to fall asleep. "Where is yours" Jade added. Phil scratched his neck, "back at the room, still unsure what to use her for or just feel weird doing so" Phil said. Jade replied with a shocked look on her face "You are one weird dude, you have a tiny toy to play with and you don't use it! That's crazy" jade said, she then looked down at her own tiny.

 

"Sorry, no friend, no freedom. Back you go" Jade said, grabbing the girl and pulling the back end of her pants out before dropping the girl down her backside and snapping the material back into place "Its her home away from home, my ass" Jade laughed, Phil just kinda looked freaked out.

 

------------

Jeremy

------------

"I am sorry, but all the transactions are valid. The purchases were made from your account, on your device, with the MAC and IP address identical to other purchases and the password were all identical" said a woman in the Head Office Student Relations office. Jeremy was stunned, his account had made personal purchases, normally food items you can buy with a school supplied tablet, and drained his account completely. He had been to 3 different office staff and two different departments, but nobody was going to revert the charge. It was food he normally ate, delivered to his door, which he never got, via his tablet in his room. What was going on?

 

"I never made those purchases and its been 2 days already, if I don't get those S Points back by tomorrow, I am done" Jeremy said, panicking and terrified at his predicament. "I am sorry sir, there is no evidence of fraud, I cannot help you" the woman said before calling another student to the desk, making Jeremy move away to allow access.

 

He walked to a nearby seat and sat down. He was screwed, he had no S Points and his fee was due tomorrow, if not paid, he was finished and be shrunk like everyone else. 

 

He sat for several minutes before getting up and heading to his room. 

 

-------------------

Cameron

-------------------

Cameron walks past Amelia, a young 19 yr old, talking with her friends in the hallway of the giant school. As she walked, she hovered her phone extremely close to her body, keeping it hidden yet vulnerable to anything near it.

 

*BING*

 

It was done. it had found Amelia's card and it was all Cameron's. She had access and complete control. As she walked away from the three girls, she smirked, knowing the bitch that taunted her in class was going to be another puppet in her little 'town'.

 

Cameron, a 19 year old girl who started last year. She was awful at school and it was no wonder she ended up at the giant school complex. But, what she lacked in Sports, Geography, Language and more. She excelled in hacking, in fact she spent most of her life improving and being the best she could.

 

After almost failing to pay her fee twice, Cameron had been scared enough and opened up her payment card, via the NFC it used to interact with everything and was able to figure out how it worked and soon, after 'tampering' with the local room wi-fi, made a back door to the schools entire infrastructure. She kept it quiet, nobody knew. She never changed anything, never messed with anything. Nothing.

 

Except, every so often, like a clockwork, so it was untraceable from both the admins and moderators of the schools systems, someone 'suddenly spent all there S Points minutes before they were meant to pay'. It was timed, so they were unable to go to the Head Office to complain or invalidate anything. And, once grabbed and shrunken. Another look into what vending machine the victim went to, and they were permanent property of Cameron.

 

She walked back to her room, a solo room, mostly because the guy who was her bunk mate always hung with his girlfriend, so the room was Cameron's. It was nothing fancy, she never used her access into the system to gain herself S Points beyond what was reasonable, mostly to keep the entire charade a secret. But, what made it all worth it, was Cameron City.

 

A miniature city filled with 54 shrunken students Cameron had personally hacked and manipulated to cause them to shrink and then she would place into the miniature town. It had houses, 7 or more a house, she could not be bothered making more then that. A 'grocery store', which was just an empty building she threw her scraps from her meals into. Tinies don't need to eat, but they are still former 'humans', so they feel the need to. So she provides them...something.

 

And then there are the 'fun buildings'. 'Wash Ville', where she places select dirty panties, socks and other clothing for the tinies to 'clean', tongue only. And forced to not leave until its done. 

 

'Toy Fun Land', where she deposits her used sex toys for them to clean. 

 

'Dish Town' where she places her dirty dishes or anything else she needs washed and does not want to do herself.

 

And 'Toilet city', the worst of them and pretty self explanatory. 

 

Some are practical while the others are just ways to torment and subdue the trapped city residents.

 

She normally lifts a random house and dumps the tinies inside one of the buildings before leaving at the start of the day, while the rest are free to explore..the barren and never finished town. And, if they are done when Cameron returns, the door is unlocked and they can leave. However, failure means another night and day inside until she checks after returning from class.

 

The young brunette girl hovered over the city, watching the nearby tinies look up in panic at her giant face. "Hello people, got another one for you. Mark, the dick who made me drop my wallet in the cafeteria and get it dirty" Cameron said, reaching for something from out of her backside and dropping a small black haired boy, 20, into the makeshift town. "Say hi Mark! Make sure you all tell him the rules. If he leaves the house early before I 'assign roles' tomorrow, a random house gets the boot" Cameron said. 

 

'The boot' referred to inserting all 7 house occupants inside her big black leather boot and wearing it all week, a fate that only 2 houses had ever suffered. They also never returned to the city, instead placed in the bag of 'eh', a sleeping bag Cameron uses when she plays her games, making them serve her body inside it and then left forever in the dark, stinky, never washed sleeping bag until she next used it.

 

As the small Mark, naked and confused, looked at the several students, all different ages and both a mix of male and female, stare back at him. Cameron stripped, got into her sleeping bag, booted up her gaming system and both played her game online while looking to the side, watching the inhabitants point out the cruel deeds she made them do.

 

She loved her little Cameron City.

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Hope you all enjoyed it. Cameron came to me in an idea I had during the day and I had to include her.

Hope you enjoyed her and still enjoying the story.

Hope you enjoyed the latest chapter and as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9800