A Shrunken Investigation by Da Boss
Summary:

Set in the same world of Tiny Tinder (by ThatGirlYouKnow), an insurance investigator comes up with a brilliant plot to catch someone suspected faking an injury for insurance fraud.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Giant, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 11204 Read: 40008 Published: October 22 2020 Updated: February 04 2022
Story Notes:

There will be multiple chapters in this story.

1. Chapter 1 - Setting the Scene by Da Boss

2. Chapter 2 - She Conscented by Da Boss

3. Chapter 3 - Anna's Shrinking Mishap....and a BIG mom by Da Boss

4. Chapter 4 - Meeting Their Master by Da Boss

5. Chapter 5 - Good Little Slaves by Da Boss

6. Chapter 6 - A Mini Giantess by Da Boss

Chapter 1 - Setting the Scene by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

This will be a multi chapter story.  Feedback is appreciated.

John sat at his desk, twirling a blue pen in his right hand while resting his chin on his left fist.  The insurance investigator in his late twenties was busy planning out his latest case, given to him by his boss Dave.  With a sigh, John grabbed his water bottle and swallowed two Advil, hoping to relieve the headache he had from starring at a computer screen al day.  Standing 6'1 and weighing a slim 180, John got up and stretched, before walking to his boss's office to discuss the newest case.

Entering the office, John realized that the other insurance investigators were present.  He nodded at his forty-year-old boss Dave who was sitting at his desk.  In front of Dave were three chairs, an empty one for John, and two chairs being taken by the two new, younger hires:  Anna and Lindsey.  John thought of both young women as extremely bright and sharp insurance investigators.  They had both graduated college recently and were already making progress in this job.  John also found them both incredibly attractive.

Lindsey was a twenty-two-yaer old blonde who wore all things pink and was just barely five feet tall.  That said, she had a great pair of breasts and a very sarcastic and fiery attitude.  Anna on the other hand was much quieter and soft spoken.  The latine wore glasses and could be considered a bit shy, though she did stand 5'7 and had a fantastic ass.

"So John," Dave said, interruping John's fantasies over his co-workers.  "You've been looking over the new insurance fraud case, right?"

Glancing down at his notes, John knew exaclty what his boss was talking about.  "Sure have.  So basically this woman, Christina Williams, was in a car accident and they think she is faking a leg injury.  We're gonna want to find some way to do a stakeout and see if she's actually faking."

Dave nodded.  "Sounds good, do we know how old she is?  Or anything else about her?"

John shrugged.  "She's forty-five but looks much younger for her age," he mumbled.  Lindsey rolled her eyes while Anna couldn't help but let out a shy giggle.  "Anyway, I think we need to do a little more digging before we start our stakeout," he said, turning his attention to the two newbies.  "You two wanna take care of that?"

They agreed and all parties in the meeting parted ways.  John walked into the kitchen and grabbed himself a cup of coffee, before closing the door to his office.  He pulled up Christina Williams' Facebook page and began to snoop.  "Come on, give me something," he muttered under his breath.  With no luck finding any dirt on her on Facebook, John switched to some other sites.  Still nothing.  Then he foudn an interesting pop-up on when he Googled her name and hometown:  Tiny Tinder.

John's eyes lit up as he pulled out his phone and opened the app.  He had previously been on Tiny Tinder regularly.  He had loved both being a giant and a tiny, but had two bad experiences that caused him to stop using it.  The first was a random hookup with a girl he had just met on that night.  She insisted on shrinking him down with the toughness cranked up high.  She had gotten so drunk that night that she had inserted John inside of her asshole and forgot about him.  John spent two days inside that wretched anus, and never wanted to be shrunken again.  He only escaped because half way through the second day, he finally irritated her rectum enough to get her attention. 

The second incident that caused him to gett off of Tiny Tinder still kind of haunted him.  About one year ago, he had been dating a girl named Julie for about three months.  She had even gotten to meet his family and they really seemed to like her.  They would regularly match with each other just to shrink and play around.  Then the night happened when John brought her over to his parent's house for dinner.  Julie had wanted to feel risky, so she was dshrunk down to ant=sized but refused to be touhgened.  Throughout dinner, John hid her on his cock as she massaged him while he ate.  That was all well and good.  Eventually, Julie wanted to feel even riskier and demanded John place her tiny body on the table.  As the ant-sized woman ran about, John's mom spotted her but failed to recognize her as a person.  She lifted her hand high into the air and brought it down on poor Julie before John could say anything.  John's mom had the mangled, bloody, paralyzed body of Julie on the palm of her hand.  When she thought no one was looking, she licked Julie's body off and sent the paralyzed woman down into her stomach.

A chill went down John's spine as he remembered that incident.  He had not used Tiny Tinder since then.  He also had to lie to his parents and just say that they broke up, not having the heart to tell his mom that she crippled and swallowed his girlfriend.  Snapping back to reality, John reviewed Christine's profile.  This woman appeared to be a single-mom of two kids and was relatively new to the site.  It looked like she really wanted to be shrunken as well.  An idea popped into John's mind as he made sure his profile had no mentions of what his actual profession was.  With a smile, he swiped on Christine's profile and sent her a message.

After a back and forth converasation with his subject, John had deduced the information he was looking for.  Christine made no mention of her bad leg, which definitely seemed odd to John.  They had discussed what Christine wanted out of Tiny Tinder.  The woman had a burning desire to shrink very small and worship a massive, throbbing cock.  However, being that she was relatively new to the site, she wanted it to be in a group.  Knowing this was the perfect opportunity to catch the woman red handed, John made a plan.  He put out an add for a Tiny Tinder group hookup in two days.  Four other women actually responded, all wanting to be shrunk.  

This plan was fool-proof in John's mind.  With an air of confidence, John went and pitched the idea to his boss.  He datailed how he would have the subject Christine and foud additional women worshipping his cock.  Surely, they would be able to catch her then.  

"I mean, I love the idea and it's a greay way to catch her if she's faking the injury," Dave started.  "But if they're tiny compared to you, who's going to try and get film of her?  She'll be too tiny to prove anything if you try and film her.  Plus, she'll realize you're filming her!"

John felt deflated.  He had forgotten about that.  If he tried to film Christine and get the evidence while tiny, his phone would be like a damn, building to her.  Of course, she would notice.  They would need at least one person to be down there with Christine and the other women who could secretly film the subject for evidence.

At that exact moment, Anna and Lindsey opened the door and walked into Dave's office.  "So, what's the plan for the investigation?" Lindsey asked looking down at her phone.

John and Dave made eye contact with each other.  John smiled and DAve nodded.  "Actually, I think I've got an idea," John said.

End Notes:

There's more to come...

Chapter 2 - She Conscented by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Second chapter of the story....

"No!  Absolutely not!  This is not what I'm gonna do at work!" shouted the hot tempered Lindsey.  She was of course, referring to John's plan, that she and Anna voluntarily shrink themselves down and join the Tiny Tinder group of women, who would be worshipping John's cock.

Even as both John and Dan tried to explain why they wanted the two women to do this, Lindsey was still irate and insulted.  "I don't care if it's our best chance to catch her.  I am not going to be shrunk and used as a sex toy!"

Truth be told, Lindsey had some experience using Tiny Tinder.  Being a hot blonde just out of college, Lindsey had quite the track record back at school  Many tiny male students (and even a few females) had disappeared around Lindsey.  The first time Lindsey had used Tiny Tinder, it was with a handsome jock who she had been drooling over for a while.  He ended up shrinking down to about an inch tall (and remained non-toughened), where he was fed to Lindsey's hungry pussy.  The tiny guy was never seen again.  Multiple other people met a smiliar fate with Lindsey.  Several had been swallowed.  Often she would have her dates toughen themselves, only to have them pass through her digestive system alive and shit them out.  She never helped those dates, and they had to fend for themselves the second they landed in the toilet.  She once catfished a girl on her floor during her sophomore year, and stuck that girl's tiny toughened body inside her asshole.  That girl was stuck inside Lindsey's rectum for four days, until Lindsey finally dug her out and tossed her tiny body in the trash.

What turned Lindsey off Tiny Tinder, was the one and only time she had actually been shrunk.  She had set an automatic timer for twenty-four hours and made sure her body had been toughened.  Her date cancelled at the last minute however, leaving Lindsey trapped at a half inch tall for an entire day.  She tried to get help from her mother to reach her massive phone, but somehow wound up trapped in her mom's sock, between two giant sweaty toes for hours.  It was safe to say the even left a horrible impression on her.

With memories of her past exploits racing through her mind, Lindsey snapped back to reality as John explained his plan.  "Listen, I know I can't make the two of you do this, but I think this might be our best chance to catch Christine Williams faking her injuries."  There was a pause as Lindsey seemed to be considering her options here.  "Just keep it in mind," John said.

This whole time, Anna had said nothing.  Anna was a Tiny Tinder virgin, having never used the app.  She had friends who had used it before, and had heard mixed reviews.  Some of them absolutely loved it, while others tried it once, hated it, and never used it again.  One of her girlfriends had even disappeared, likely lost within the testicles of a frat boy.  As John walked out of the room, Lindsey turned to Anna.  "I can't believe theyd ask us to do that," she said in annoyance.

To Lindsey's surprise, Anna wasn't hating on the idea as much as she was.  "I mean, I don't think it's a terrible idea," Anna mumbled, clearly embarrassed by her own thoughts.

Turning her head she saw Lindsey standing there with her jaw dropped.  "Are you serious?  You're OKAY with being shrunk by John and being used as a sex toy?!"

"Well no," Anna said, trying to defend herself.  "But I think that it's something we should consider.  I mean, if we want to catch Christine then this might be our best shot.  Besides, it's not like we're actually gonna be sex toys.  It's John, he'll be in control of the whole thing."

The two young women continued to debate back and fourth amongst themselves for almost ten minutes.  They then walked over to John's office and knocked on the door.

"Hey, what're you two thinking?" John asked.  He had been busy scrolling through Tiny Tinder, learning more about Christine Williams and the other four women who he would be shrinking.

"Okay, first of all, nothing is for sure!" Lindsey snapped, making her point clear up front.  John just smiled and nodded.

"Anyway," the shy Anna continued.  "If we decided to shrink and go through this, what would the plan be?"

John exhaled.  While Lindsey and Anna had not yet committed to his plan, they were at least considering it.  He figured he could probably convince them to go along with it.  "So, I've already got a group of five women scheduled for a Tiny Tinder hookup tomorrow.  One of them is Christine Williams."  John handed over his phone so Anna and Lindsey could scroll through the other women.

"Anyway, if you two want to go along with it, I'd have you join the group and shrink yourselves down.  You'd have to pretend to be into this kind of stuff, so you wouldn't draw attention."  As he said this, he tried to look away but caught a glimpse of both or their faces.  Lindsey rolled her eyes while Anna blushed.

John continued.  "After that, the two of you would get footage of Christine enjoying herself...."

"You mean pleasuring herself on your dick!" snapped Lindsey.

John shrugged.  "Well, yeah.  After that I'll grow you all back to normal, and we'll send your footage to the lawyer.  Then she's busted for insurance fraud.  It's simple."

There was an awkward pause as both Anna and Lindsey tried to figure out what to say next.  "Well, how small are we gonna be?" Anna asked.

John glanced down at his phone.  "As of right now, thr group wants to go down to one centimeter.  But that could change."

Both young women seemed very alarmed at that.  "That's really fucking small," mumbled Lindsey.

"I know," John responded.  "As we said before, I can't make you two do this.  It's gotta be your choice."

Anna and Lindsey made eye contact with each other and gave a slight nod.  They both knew what they needed to do.

--

After about ten minutes, both Anna and Lindsey had downloaded Tiny Tinder onto their phones and set up their profiles.  "Alright, we're both set up," Lindsey told John.

"Awesome.  Make sure you join the group for tomorrow," John said.  

After the two young women had done so, John sent off a message to the seven women he would be shrinking tomorrow.  "Alright you slaves.  This is your new master.  Tomorrow you're all going to meet at the Starbucks on First Street at 3:00 p.m.  I want every one of my new toys to sit together.  I'll meet you all there.  Don't keep your new master waiting."

Both Lindsey and Anna were slightly alarmed at how dominant John was acting.  "Uhhh, you're going to take it easy on us, right?" Anna said nervously.

"Of course, but remember, this is my role and I've got to stay in character," John reminded.  The chat started to erupt with the women, including Christine saying how much they could not wait to do so, and wanted to pleasure their master.  "Hey, can the two of you respond, by the way," John asked.

Lindsey rolled her eyes again, really not wanting to do this.  Anna on the other hand, was surprisingly ready to go.  "Can't wait to worship you, master!" she fired back.

"Anna, what're you doing?" Lindsey said, wide-eyed.

"What?  It's like a role play," Anna responded.  "Besides, we have to be believable."

"Thanks Anna," John chuckled.  "Now, I've only used Tiny Tinder twice.  Are you both familiar with the shrinking process?  Do you need to practice before we go?"

Lindsey was having none of this.  That's it, I'm leaving," she said, and started walking out of the office.  "I'll be fine and I'll see you both tomorrow."

Anna shook her head.  "I hope she'll be alright," she said.

John shrugged.  "I'm sure she'll be fine.  How about you?"

Anna blushed and looked down.  "Well, I've never used it before.  I wouldn't mind testing it out now."

John smiled and closed his door.  "Sure thing," he said.  Adjusting the settings, he selected Anna's profile.  After she had given him permission to control her size, John began to scale her down.  Anna felt a strange tingling sensation like nothing she's ever felt before.  The wourld around her expanded until she was only a centimeter tall.

"Well look what we have here," John said, slipping into character.  He bent down and grasped Anna's squirming body between two fingers.  "How's it feel, slave?"

Anna had a mix of emotions right now.  PArt of her thought it was fascinating and really got excited at being this size.  Another part of her was terrified at the sheer concept of it.  "I...I'm not sure yet!" she shouted, though John couldn't hear her.

John then dropped Anna's tiny body onto his crotch, where Anna felt the massive bulge stirring underneath his jeans.  "I hope you're both ready for tomorrow," he said.  A chill ran down Anna's spine.  What had she signed up for?

Placing Anna back down onto the floor, John grew her back.  "See you tomorrow after three, slave," he winked, before walking out of the office.

Anna stood in his office for several more minutes, thinking about what had just happened.  Then she began to looker deeper into the Tiny Tinder app to look at the other features it listed, and the people on it.

Chapter 3 - Anna's Shrinking Mishap....and a BIG mom by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

It's been a while, but here's the next chapter of the story.  Hope you enjoy!

 

--

 

 

Anna sat at the dinner table with her mom, Juli, letting the conversation pass right through her. She loved her mom, and was happy to still live at home, particularly since her mom was single and an empty nester, but was not paying much attention at the moment. She was laser focused on her big day tomorrow. It was actually going to happen. She was going to shrink and be used as a sex toy, even if it was all part of an act. Feeling like she was fighting a constant state of nausea, Anna jumped slightly when her mom called her name. “Huh?” the young brunette said, nearly choking on her water.

Her mom just looked at her curiously. “Are you alright?” she asked with motherly concern. “I asked what this big case tomorrow is about? Can you tell me?”

Anna exhaled. “You know it’s confidential,” she said, pretending to laugh it off. “But what I can tell you is that we’re trying to catch a woman who we think is faking a leg injury, and I’m going to be doing some undercover work to do it.” Looking over, Anna could tell her mom was proud of her.

“That’s my little spy,” her mom said, leaning over and rubbing her back.

“Not a spy mom,” Anna said, rolling her eyes.

“You’re kind of a spy!” the woman said as she got up and brought her plate over to the kitchen sink. “Done, sweetie?” she asked, reaching for Anna’s plate. Anna just smiled and nodded.

--

Anna sat in her bed scrolling through her iPad, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and pair or short shorts, which she used as her pajamas. Distracted while she was scrolling through Facebook, she didn’t notice her phone light up in a new, peculiar and potentially dangerous way.

What Anna, John, and all the other people involved in tomorrow’s tiny tinder hijinks realized, was John’s phone had a strange virus on it from various porn sites. It was mainly harmless, unless you were somehow affiliated with Tiny Tinder. The virus caused the app to malfunction.

As Anna stood up to go to the bathroom, she suddenly felt a familiar sensation from earlier in the day. “Wait, what the hell?!” she shouted in a panic. “John!” she screamed, as she diminished down towards the ground. Her stomach was in her chest and she bent over to vomit when she reached her new size. She had no idea how, but she was now standing on her own bedroom floor at the pathetic height of a quarter inch tall. “How…how the fuck is this possible!” she screamed. She assumed her co-worker must’ve been messing with her, but didn’t he realize how dangerous this was that she was unsupervised.

With her phone up on her nightstand, there was absolutely no chance of reaching it. She would have to either get help or miraculously grow back. “God dammit, John!” she pouted as her tiny body walked towards her bedroom door. She was small enough to easily squeeze underneath it. Her only option for rescue was her mom. She wouldn’t have to go too far, as her mom’s room was just across the hall.

Despite Anna’s brewing combination of anger and fear, she couldn’t help but also be amazed at this situation. The wooden floor she was crossing was incredibly huge. The wooden floor boards which would creak loudly to alert her mom she was coming home late, were silent now under her miniscule body. Turning the other direction, she stared down the hallway into the blackness. It was extremely intimidating for such a tiny being. Who knew what could’ve been lurking out there?

“Relax, you’re freaking yourself out,” Anna said aloud to herself, trying her best to keep her composure. The tiny woman turned back and started trekking the short distance towards her mom’s room. The light was on, so surely she could slip underneath the door and get noticed. It would be awkward and there would be some explaining to do, but she loved her mom and knew that she would help her.

Anna’s planning was rudely interrupted by several deep thuds coming from the darkness behind her. Wide eyed and terrified, Anna turned. She could see a massive shape coming down the hallway, approaching her. It was her mom.

Realizing she made a slight miscalculation, Anna’s life was now in danger. She had just assumed that her mom was in her room, not that she would be walking in there while Anna was at her most vulnerable. Her mom was wearing a loose fitting blue t-shirt and a pair of black yoga pants. Her shoulder length brown hair was hanging freely around her head. She looked sweaty.

Desperate to live, Anna began to sprint, hoping to avoid the massive size nine, bare feet of her mother would not snuff out her life. “No no no!” she sobbed, as she could hear the massive feet gaining on her. Then Anna screamed as she tripped over a tiny crack in the hardwood floors.

Slightly bruised, Anna turned to face her fate. She whimpered and held up her hands pathetically. “Mom nooooo,” she cried.

Julie’s foot came down hard on top of her daughter, which went completely unnoticed by the giant woman. Julie simply continued to stomp into her bedroom, where a yoga mat was laid out on the floor.

Miraculously, Anna was still alive. She couldn’t believe and it was still unknown to her, but the Tiny Tinder malfunction had made her “super tough.” This meant that she could withstand extreme amounts of punishment while small. And right now, she would need them.

She screamed in pain and terror as each step her mom took ground her body into the floor, then the carpet, and then the yoga mat. Her mom’s foot was covered in a layer of sweat and grime, so by default, Anna was getting covered in a layer of sweat and grime.

The one-centimeter woman gasped for air as her mom dropped to her hands and knees on the yoga mat, temporarily relieving some pressure. For several minutes, all Anna could so was slowly peel herself off her big momma’s foot, sweaty appendage by sweaty appendage. While this was going on, Julie was doing a downward facing dog pose.

“Oh my god! Yes!” Anna exclaimed, finally able to pull herself free of the disgusting, noxious foot sweat. Finally, she could climb down off of her mom, and get her attention. Then surely, everything would be fine. Or so she thought.

Anna’s celebration was cut off, as Julie changed positions. She went from downward facing dog to upward facing dog. When she did this, she angled her foot back and launched her daughter’s tiny body towards the sky. Anna screamed in nausea, and then in fear as she realized she was about to land between her own mother’s voluptuous asscheeks.

Not feeling the impact, Julie continued with her stretch. Meanwhile, Anna was perfectly wedged between her mom’s yoga pants clad ass cheeks. It was much smellier and much sweatier than her feet. “Well, at least I’m outside her pants,” Anna groaned to herself, as she tried to make the best of a bad situation.

Fate seemed to have other plans. Back in Anna’s room, the Tiny Tinder app lit up again. The malfunctioning virus was apparently not done.

Anna’s eyes widened and she screamed as she felt that all too familiar sensation. She tried in a hurry to get to her feet, as she was already in a precarious position wedged between her mother’s butt cheeks. As she grabbed the fabric to pull herself up, it hit. “Nooooooo!” Anna screamed as her body diminished once again. She plummeted down as she got smaller and smaller, until she was just a single millimeter tall.

The tiny woman continued to fall until she briefly reached the stretchy fabric of her mother’s yoga pants. Unfortunately for Anna, she was so small that there was a tiny rip in the yoga pants, and of course, she found it. The tiny woman fell, right between her mother’s truly titanic ass cheeks. Anna screamed as she continued to fall, sliding down the sweat mounds of skin. “Oh god! No!” Anna screamed looking down. She was quickly approaching her mother’s sphincter.

Anna landed hard, and was nearly knocked out from her fall. If her body had not been made super tough, it would have exploded on impact. Regardless, she was still laying on the rim of her mother’s sphincter, in an extreme amount of pain. Not only that, but her eyes had barely adjusted to the lighting, but her sense of smell was working fine. She was literally laying on her mom’s asshole and was trying her best not to gag or vomit.

Feeling a slight tickle near her asshole, Julie gave a small smirk. She wasn’t paying much attention to it, but began to shift to downward facing dog again. While doing this, it was unnoticed to her, but she began to pucker her asshole.

“No! Not in there!” Anna screamed in terror, she began to feel her body slipping and getting closer and closer to her own mom’s hole. She tried to crawl away, but it was too late. She slid downward, the wrinkled skin caressing her face the entire way. When she finally stopped sliding, she had been completely swallowed by her mom’s ass.

Completely helpless, Anna began to break down. She curled up into a ball and began to sob while clutching her knees. After what felt like hours, but in reality was only about five minutes, she heard a strange gurgling cut through the silent, hot and heavy air.

“OHHH YEAH,” Julie said, aiming her ass into the air. She felt some pressure get relieved in her guts, and her relaxed asshole opened up once again. A blast of hot, foul air was released as Julie farted. Also released, as Julie’s millimeter sized daughter.

Anna screamed as tears streamed down from her eyes. She had nearly been shot out of a cannon, and was flying in the pitch blackness. That changed when she hit the wall that was her mother’s underwear. Hard.

Anna felt like she had been in an automobile accident. Every part of her body hurt, nearly too much to move. She had no idea how she was still alive, surely she should have died four or five times now! She still cried in pain, as she slowly slid down the wall made up of her mother’s underwear, like a cartoon octopus sliding down a wall.

After two minutes, Anna finally managed to stop sliding, and just collapsed out of exhaustion. It was incredibly hot and musty. The smell was vaguely familiar, but she couldn’t remember why.

As it turned out, Julie was now taking a break, and sitting up. Her adjustments meant that Anna was now right by her mother’s cavernous pussy lips.

Her vision slowly returning as it adapted to the dark conditions, Anna now realized this as well. “Holy crap, it’s her fucking cameltoe!” she screamed. She tried to turn and run but there was nowhere to go. Her mom laid back slightly, creating an incline. Anna’s one millimeter body began sliding. She could see the monstrous lips were wet, and she prayed it was only sweat. “Not there, anywhere but there,” she sobbed, praying to be back in her mom’s asshole instead.

Just as Julie’s hungry vagina was about to make a meal out of her tiny daughter, Anna’s luck began to turn. She closed her eyes as the massive lips were about to touch her face, when she felt herself falling once more. Not as in she was shrinking, but she had re-found the hole that she fell into the underwear in. She screamed and rolled down her mom’s sweat pants, her one millimeter body had few problems escaping.

Collapsing in absolute exhaustion between the shag carpet strands on her mom’s floor, Anna watched as her mother stood up high above her. Her mom lifted her foot, and at this point Anna was too tired to care. Much to her surprise, Julie stepped over her daughter and stomped off towards the bathroom.

“Okay, it’s finally over,” Anna started to sob in relief. Then she felt it again. “No! I don’t want to shrink anymore!” Preparing for the worst, Anna’s body rapidly shot back to normal, until she was laying on the floor in her mother’s room at her original height of five feet and seven inches. She got up and started feeling herself, amazed she was not badly injured. Sure she was bruised, and her pajamas were covered in sweat and filth, but she wasn’t injured.

The bathroom door suddenly opened, and Anna had nowhere to go. “Oh Anna I didn’t hear…WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?” Julie said, noticing how it appeared Anna ran a grueling marathon before coming in here.

“Nothing mom,” Anna lied, looking down in embarrassment. “I just went for a run, and I really don’t want to talk about it.” She glanced back up. It was clear her mom did not believe her, but she wasn’t saying anything else about it. “I’m gonna hop in the shower.”

Julie was clearly perplexed, but had no idea what else to say. “Okay I guess,” she said, still very confused. “You smell like my feet, and something else,” she giggled, not quite sure what the other smell was.

Anna took a long shower, letting the warm water wash away everything clinging to her skin. Once she got back to her bedroom, she called John and ranted at him for a solid minute before he could even get a word out. Much to Anna’s surprise, he had no knowledge about what happened, and she decided to believe him. Whatever it was, she only prayed it would not happen again tomorrow.
Chapter 4 - Meeting Their Master by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story. More build up, but the pay off is coming soon....

 

--

 

 

Anna pulled up into the Starbucks parking lot and parked her car. She was still having trouble processing that she was actually doing this. It seemed crazy. Impossible. She was actually going to meet up with five strangers, and Lindsey, and shrink down. Of course, after that, her giant co-worker, would play the role of a big, horny giant, and take all seven women home with her. After that, who knew what would happen. “Fuck, I should just go home,” Anna mumbled to herself. She continued to sit in her car for the next five minutes, pondering if she was ready to go through with this.

Looking through the window, she could see four women sitting at a table, who looked to be casually chatting. One of these women was definitely Christine Williams. Also at the table were three young women who all appeared to be in their twenties: one blonde with shoulder length hair, one who appeared to be of Chinese descent wearing a beanie, and one who appeared who was African American with very curly hair.

A sudden knock on her widow caused Anna to jump nearly a foot. She turned her head to see Lindsey, give her a playful nod. “Ready?” she asked. Anna realized she couldn’t turn back, and exited her vehicle. The two women entered the coffee shop and sat down at the table, acting like they had just met.

“Is this the group?” Lindsey said, pulling up a chair at the table.

Christine smiled and seemed to take the lead. “I’m assuming you two are also here to meet John,” she said with a slight laugh. “I’m Christine.” The women all took turns introducing themselves, while some sipped their coffees. Anna and Lindsey soon learned the blonde’s name was Rachel, the woman with the beanie was Mia, and the African American woman was Denika.

After several minutes, a heavier woman in her thirties walked in and joined them. “Glad I didn’t miss the show,” she said, and introduced herself as Heather. She also had blonde hair and good amount of meat on her bones.

Examining everyone, Anna hid her phone under the table, and fired off a text to John letting her know everyone was here. She was still unsure if she should trust him after the incident last night. It was still unclear to her if the device had simply malfunctioned (which was terrifying) or if John was lying and had been able to control her size (which was also terrifying).

“Alright he should be here any minute,” Anna said. This seemed to catch the eye of Christine.

“You’re talking with our master behind our backs?” she said, seemingly putting Anna on the spot.

Anna paused for a second while trying to come up with a response. She decided to act infatuated. “A little,” she said, laughing it off. “He’s pretty cute, so can you blame me?” That excuse had to work, right?

Miraculously, it seemed to. Christine just smiled and shrugged. “Don’t blame you a bit girl. You’re young, enjoy yourself.”

The women continued to laugh at the table when John suddenly walked into the coffee shop. Seven pairs of eyes were on him as he walked to the table, pulled up a chair and didn’t say anything. Showing that he had control of all of them, he simply raised an index finger and pointed to each of the women, counting to seven out loud. “You ready?” he said to no one in particular.

There seemed to be a collective nod as several of the women, with a few of them giving audible consent. Anna glanced over at Lindsey and the two made eye contact. Both women appeared to be pretty nervous, barely able to believe this was really happening.

“Alright, my LITTLE slaves,” John said, clearly chewing the scenery and relishing this role as a dominating guy. “Let’s go out back first.” The women didn’t need to be told twice. All seven of them got up and began following John out of the coffee shop. On the way out, John stopped and grabbed a coffee cup, looked at it, and then smirked at the women. “Yeah, this will do,” he said to himself, wearing a cocky grin on his face.

Grabbing a duffle bag from his car, John went back and saw all seven women lined up in the alley. Some looked excited and horny, while some (including his two co-workers) looked nervous and appeared to be questioning their decisions. John wanted to shrink them before anyone could back out.

“Alright, my little sex toys,” he said. “I need you all to give me your phones. They don’t shrink with you so I need to keep them safe.” He watched as the women murmured amongst themselves, and one by one began turning their phones over.

“We’ll, get them back, right?” Mia asked.

Anna didn’t hear John’s answer. She was standing right next to Christine and her the women in her forties mumble “amateur” under her breath. Anna gave a laugh which Christine smiled at.

After John collected all of the women’s phones, he put them in the duffle bag and tossed it into his car. Returning, he stared down all of his future trophies again. “Alright, I want you all to get in this cup once I shrink you,” he demanded. “We’re gonna head back to my place and then have some fun. I do want to be worshipped after all.”

There was a nervous excitement in the air among the seven women. Anna glanced at Lindsey, who had managed to rig her clothes with a tiny camera, to catch Christine in perfect health.

Checking his phone, John confirmed that all seven women had given their permission for him to shrink them. “Alright my little sex slaves, here we go,” he said, and started the Tiny Tinder session. He watched in excitement, his cock becoming more erect by the instant, as all seven women diminished down towards his pre-set height of one centimeter tall. Luckily for the women, the virus on John’s phone hadn’t affected any of them, yet.

The women were in various states of excitement and panic, some like Christine and Rachel, were extremely excited. Others, like Heather and Li were nervous. The others were in some state between those. “ALRIGHT YOU TINY SLUTS, INTO THE CUP. NOW!” John’s titanic voice echoed. The shrunken women did not need to be told twice. All seven of them filed into the cup that John had laid down. As he tilted the cup upright, the women began to tumble all over each other, causing John to laugh.

“SO I’M GONNA DRIVE BACK TO MY PLACE, WITH YOU GUYS BETWEEN MY LEGS,” he said in a very assertive tone. “I WANT YOU ALL TO STRIP INTO YOUR UNDERWEAR BY THE TIME WE GET HOME. GOT IT?!” John did not bother to get a response from the shrunken women. He knew they would do what he said. After all, he was the only one who could grow the back, what choice did they have.

He sat down in his car with the coffee cup between his legs. He would occasionally glance down at the shrunken women on while driving. John had decided to go to his parents house. There was nothing wrong with his apartment, but his roommate was there and he needed privacy. His dad was currently out of town and his mom and sister likely would not be home for a while. He could have as much fun as he needed to with his shrunken harem.

Inside of the coffee cup, Christine had pretty much established herself as the leader of the group. She was the first one to strip to her underwear, revealing a sexy black bra and thong, and had gotten several of the other women to do so. Anna glanced over at Lindsey, who shot her a wink. The camera was filming and carefully concealed amongst Lindsey’s clothes. The blonde bombshell stood there in an attractive pink bra / underwear combination, drawing attention away from her discarded pile of clothes.

Looking around, Anna noticed that both Mia and Heather still seemed very uncomfortable with this whole situation. Being essentially a Tiny Tinder virgin herself, she assumed they were second guessing themselves and wanted to be back at normal size.

“Hey what’s wrong with you two?” Christine stated, calling out the two women. “Our master wants us to have fun and worship him, so you two better be on board.”

The middle aged women turned to Denika who was minding her own business. “Fuck I wish I was normal sized. I’d have so much fun with you all,” she stated. The turned her attention to Rachel. “I bet you’d have fun in my giant pussy,” she laughed as she grabbed her breast. It was safe to say that most of the women in the cup were uncomfortable with Christine’s behavior, but were glad she was shrunken at the same size as them nonetheless.

Pulling into his driveway at his parents house, John was relieved that it looked like no one was home. He grabbed the cup but did not look inside of it, he wanted to be surprised. Entering the house, he placed the cup down on his dresser, and stripped naked.

Anna was talking with Lindsey trying to look natural, when she felt the cup lift again. The massive cup started to tip, and several of the women screamed. They tumbled out of the cup on to a strange, skin-colored landscape.

Suddenly, Anna heard Rachel shout, “Oh my god!” She turned, and in front of her was a giant, semi-erect penis belonging to John. It easily dwarfed all of the tiny women combined. Looking around, it dawned on both Anna and Lindsey that John had poured the cup directly onto his crotch.

“OKAY YOU TINY FUCKING SLAVES, START WORSHIPPING YOUR MASTER!” John called out.

End Notes:

--

 

More to come....

Chapter 5 - Good Little Slaves by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Not super long, but I hope you enjoy!

 

--

Relaxing on his bed at his parents house, John was ready to enjoy both the physical sensation and mental stimulation that came with the Tiny Tinder sessions. He currently had seven women all near his cock, none of which were bigger than a centimeter tall. He stiffed his cock a bit and turned his attention back to the tinies. “HEY YOU LITTLE SLUTS, I’M WAITING.”

Down on John’s crotch, there were shared feelings of awe, amazement and panic among the tiny women. Anna and Lindsey stood there, trying to play along with everyone else, and also not trying to give away their true intentions for being there. Denika and Rachel were looking around at their new landscape, taking in the sights, sounds and smells from this almost alien-like landscape. John was well-trimmed, but not completely shaved. His cock when fully erect came close to seven inches long, which may as well been a small building for the one centimeter women. The musty smell also hit the women in the face. Sure they had been around naked men before, but none where the smell of sweat was so amplified.

While Denika and Rachel were starting to wander around and explore, Mia and Heather were off standing together and looking very uncomfortable. Anna, rightfully having assumed this was both of their first times using Tiny Tinder, understood exactly what they were going through. Both women looked panicked, and neither really wanted to be here. John had no idea they were second guessing themselves.

“Alright girls, you heard him,” an excited voice called out. Anna turned and saw Christine, now fully nude, grabbing her left breast in one hand and rubbing her right thigh in the other. “Our master said what he wants, now lets get to it!”

The very excited and aroused tiny woman walked over towards Denika, grabbed her and pulled her close. Christine locked lips with the equally tiny woman, and slid her tongue down Denika’s throat. Denika tried to shout but her mouth was full. Some of the other tiny women gasped, surprised as Christine’s boldness. They even heard John mumble, “OH SHIT.”

Pulling away, Denika shouted at Christine. “What the hell was that?”

This was just met with a giddy laugh from Christine who walked over to the massive shaft of John’s cock. The tiny naked woman began rubbing her breasts against it, while also licking it, savoring it’s taste and scent.

Soon enough, more of the tiny women began to give in to their urges. Christine was going absolutely nuts, rubbing her wet pussy against the base of John’s cock. From her thrusts, it appeared her leg was fine. Lindsey had ran temporarily ran to her clothes to make sure the hidden camera was working.

Meanwhile, Anna, Heather and Rachel were by John’s balls, rubbing them from the outside of his scrotum. Rachel seemed to be loving it but both Heather and Anna shot each other nervous glances. “You alright?” Anna asked, as they massaged the skin in front of him.

“Yeah, just a little shy,” Heather said with a giggle. The chubbier woman seemed relieved to be able to talk with someone. “I’ve actually never done this before. It’s been a while since I’ve had sex so I thought I’d give it a shot. Kind of lame, right?” she said with an ashamed laugh.

“No it’s not! I shrank for the first time yesterday!” Anna responded.

“Really? What’d you think?”

Anna exhaled, relieved that she could finally share this with someone. “It was weird, very off-putting. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not bad! I guess I’m just not really used to it yet.” She giggled as she decided to share a few more details. “Plus it didn’t help that my mom nearly squished me when I was in the hallway.”

Over the next few minutes, Anna gave some of the details to Heather, and the two women had a laugh over Anna’s experience yesterday. Anna even mentioned how she had no idea how she wasn’t squished. The two women pondered how Anna survived, as they knew they were not made super tough. It added to the excitement, knowing anything could happen at any time.

“Well I’m glad I didn’t accidentally shrink at home,” Heather laughed. “I can’t stand my roommate, she’s so messy. She’d never see me. I’d definitely be squished like a bug under her giant feet.”

“That’s nothing,” another voice called out. It was Rachel, the blonde in her late twenties. “I once shrunk a guy and wanted him to explore my pussy,” she said. Rachel went on to tell a story of how she kept him under her toes of her flip flop all day, wanting to tease him before she used him later that night. Rachel explained how before she could play with him, she accidentally kicked her feet up. Her boy toy went flying into her roommates glass of wine.

“He was super tough, right?” Heather said wide-eyed.

“Nope, probably got digested,” she said with a laugh. “Drunk bitch, he was hot too!”

The three women laughed over this, when Christine felt excluded and decided to join in. “That’s pretty dark,” she said. “Reminds me of the time I was shrunk and nearly killed.”

The women listened attentively as the horny milf went into detail. She mentioned how she shrunk herself at home to the size of an ant, expecting a hot thirty something year old guy to come over and toy with her. Unfortunately, the guy canceled at the last minute, and her timer was set for twelve hours. Not wanting to be stuck at that size, she tried to get her high school daughter’s attention and help. What resulted was the miniature mom getting trapped between her daughter’s toes for nearly an hour and practically having the life squeezed out of her. When she finally escaped the hell that was her daughter’s sock, she realized she had gone to her friends house. Christine had ended up in the underwear of her daughter’s friends brother, a college aged guy named Nick. She spent the next few hours trapped on the head of his cock, fighting not to get swallowed.

“What happened after you grew back?” Heather asked, in amazement.

“Oh I got my revenge,” laughed Christine in a slightly psychotic manor. “I told him to shrink so I could play with him. After he was tiny and helpless, I stuck him up my ass. Never saw him again.”

There was an awkward pause as the women stared at Christine in disbelief. Before any of them could say anything, they heard a scream. “Hey stop!” Mia called out.

Looking over, they saw John’s massive fingers wrapped around the tiny, young Asian woman. He lifted her into the air and began rubbing her body against the shaft of his cock. “THERE’S A GOOD SLAVE, TELL ME YOU LOVE IT,” the giant laughed as the shrunken woman flailed and screamed.

“Stop! Put me down!” the tiny woman screamed as her voice was muffled from the skin near John’s shaft.

“Someone’s not cut out for this,” Christine said with a laugh.

The other women were not as carefree. They murmured, wondering if they should do anything to help. Before they could do anything, John reached down and plucked up the miniscule bodies of Denika and Lindsey. John’s hand descended towards his balls where Anna, Rachel, Heather and Christine were standing.

“ALRIGHT MY LITTLE SEX TOYS, WHY DON’T YOU START PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER,” John’s voice boomed. “YOUR MASTER WANTS TO WATCH.”

The six tiny women looked back and forth at each other, wondering what exactly John was talking about. As Heather started to ask what this meant, there was a shriek behind her. Four women turned around, only to find Christine had tackled Anna and was straddling her. “Let’s give him a show,” she said, before ravenously kissing Anna. Anna moaned and tried to push Christine off her but it was useless. She ultimately decided to go along with the act and kissed Christine back against her will.

John looked down in pleasure as the six women began to fool around with each other. What turned him on more than anything else, was Christine riding Anna’s face. That woman seemed to have an insatiable sex drive, and was vigorously grinding her wet pussy against Anna’s face. John was loving the visual of his co-worker’s arms flailing while Christine was on top of her.

“OKAY SLAVES, BACK TO MY COCK,” John said. He dropped the tiny Mia along with the other women. Mia looked disheveled and exhausted after being used as cock massager by John. The majority of the other women consoled her, while Christine looked away for a moment. With the attention of the other women elsewhere, she took the opportunity to glance at Lindsey’s clothes. She knew that something was just not right about Lindsey and was suspicious. The movement of John rubbing his cock had inadvertently knocked the camera free from Lindsey’s discarded clothing. Christine saw this and smiled. She was on to Lindsey.

After several more minutes of the seven naked women rubbing his cock, John’s phone went off. His mom had texted him, and he glanced down to respond. This seemingly innocent act became a little more complex. John still had Tiny Tinder open on his phone when he opened his mom’s text. This meant there was a chance the virus on John’s phone could transfer to his mom’s phone.

This also had a more immediate effect on John’s shrunken harem. Now that John was using his phone, the virus was screwing with the Tiny Tinder settings. In the same way that it had singled out Anna to randomly shrink, grow, and toughen the night before, it had now found it’s next target: Christine.

“Guys, I’m not feeling so good,” Christine mumbled as she clutched her stomach. Denika and Heather rushed over, as a tingling sensation took over Christine’s body.

Without warning, Christine’s body began to expand. The woman screamed to avoid getting crushed. After several seconds, the growing stopped. Christine was now six inches tall, roughly fifteen times bigger than her one centimeter cohorts. She looked down in confusion and amazement as they all came up barely around her ankles.

The horny, middle aged woman bit her lip and scrunched her toes, planning out her next move...
End Notes:

--

 

More to come...

Chapter 6 - A Mini Giantess by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a while, but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!


--

There was an awkward and uncomfortable silence among the six other women. None of them knew how the extremely erotic and aroused Christine suddenly grew in size to that of a miniature giantess. At a “whopping” six inches tall, she towered over the other woman, all of whom were merely a centimeter tall.

“Wait, what just happened,” Deneika said in a panicked tone. She glanced at Anna and then Rachel, but both either shrugged or just had a blank expression on their faces. They didn’t have the answer.

The horny, middle-aged woman just stood there, one arm on her stomach as the sudden growth left an uncomfortable feeling inside her. Her other arm was off to her side, seeming to help her balance as she adjusted to her new height. She scrunched her toes in excitement and anticipation. She had no idea why she now towered over her shrunken companions, but she knew she was going to enjoy this.

Perhaps the most surprised at the sudden size change was John. He had been responding to a text from his mom, who wanted to know if he wanted to come by for dinner tonight. Unaware that he had just infected his mother’s phone with the virus, he casually responded that he would, when he suddenly looked up and saw that Christine, the women he, Lindsey and Anna were supposed to be investigating, was now much larger. She stood almost six inches tall, just under the height of his giant, erect cock which he stood next to.

He reached down and gripped the six inch woman in the palm of his hand. “WHOA THIS IS WEIRD,” he said, fondling Christine’s breasts with his thumb as he moaned. “HOW’D THIS HAPPEN?”

“I don’t know!” shouted Christine. “But I fucking love it!  Don’t you want to watch me play, master?”

John was torn. He glanced down at his cock and saw the other six women, still a centimeter tall, gathered around the base of his massive organ. They were no doubt confused and a bit scared. John didn’t want anything bad to happen to them, and he really did care about his two co-workers, particularly Anna. That said, if he said no, it could give away that something was wrong. That and that fact that he was really fucking horny right now. His large, veiny cock throbbed as he just starred at Christine’s naked body.

With a defeated sigh, John couldn’t help himself. He brought Christine’s nude body to his face. Extending his long, serpentine tongue, he began to lick the front of Christine’s naked form. The tiny woman giggled as the tongue caressed her breasts and then her vagina. John pulled Christine away from his face. “ALRIGHT MY LITTLE COCK SLAVE, GO NUTS.”

Lowering the excited Christine back down towards his crotch, John watched with a grin as the six much smaller women scampered out of the way, to avoid getting crushed under the mini giantess. Only standing up to Christine’s ankle, all six of the tiny woman had a very bad feeling about this.

As if to confirm the uncomfortable feelings, Christine began her power trip. “WELL, GUESS WHAT, YOU’RE MY TINY TOYS NOW TOO!” she said with a laugh. She began to rub her wet clit as she towered over the tiny women.

Mia was the first to lose it. The miniature woman was horrified at the sight of this giant, horny woman and started to run in the other direction. Anna and Heather looked at each other in surprise, having no idea what the tiny woman was thinking.

This was like a mouse running from a cat. Seeing Mia running only fueled Christine more. “OH HERE I COME,” she laughed and started walking after the tiny girl. Lindsey and Deneika both moved out of the way of the giant feet as they stomped past. The shadow of Christine’s form overtook Mia, and her giant hand plucked up the miniscule woman. “GOTCHA!” Christine shouted in a teasing tone. She brought Mia’s struggling body to her mouth and planted a giant, wet kiss on her face.

“Please…please put me down!” pleaded Mia. She was completely regretting this right now. She longed to be back at normal size and just wanted this app deleted off of her phone. “I really don’t like heights.”

Christine just sighed in disappointment. “You know, I really don’t think you’re cut out for this. You’re way too shy,” she said. Her voice was eerily calm as her large eyes studied the tiny woman. Mia was hoping this meant that Christine would take it easy on her and let her go, so she could go back to normal. She was wrong.

Instead, Christine lowered the tiny screaming woman towards her crotch, and began to rub her tiny head against her vaginal lips. The other girls looked on in helpless panic, watching and listening to Mia scream, as she massage on the outside of the lips evolved into insertion.

Ready for more fun, Christine left Mia’s body halfway inserted into her vagina, Mia’s waist and legs squirming on the outside. With a predatory gaze, Christine’s attention turned back down towards the remaining tiny woman by her feet. She spoke one word that terrified them. “More.”

Raising a giant foot, she lowered it atop the screaming body of Heather. The tiny, heavy-set blonde screamed as she was forced onto her back to avoid being crushed. The other shrinkees screamed and began shouting at Christine to stop, though she wasn’t having any of it.

“Alright you fat, little cunt,” she said grabbing Mia’s squirming legs and beginning to fuck herself with the tiny woman again. “Tell me how much you love me, or I’ll crush you!” She moaned as she quickened the pace with Mia’s body. “I’m fucking serious!”

The shrunken Heather teared up, pinned beneath the sweaty foot of Christine. She was horrified that this would be the end of her, and looked around at the other shrunken women in a panic. The look on her face was the look of a woman pleading for help, begging for someone to rescue her.

Rachel was the first to give in. Feeling bad for her shrunken companion, Rachel grabbed Heather’s hands and tried to pull her free. Christine laughed from high above, knowing damn well that it was useless.

A giant hand reached down and plucked up Rachel in its’ grasp. Rachel shrieked and tried to struggle and wriggle herself free. “Put me down!” screamed Rachel.  “You’re gonna crush her!”

“MMMMM,” Christine moaned through clenched teeth. She manipulated her hand a bit more, rubbing the inside of Mia’s squirming thighs, causing her to jump and move even more. “RELAX SWEETIE. SHE’LL BE FINE AS LONG AS YOU DO WHAT I SAY.”

Not even getting a chance to question this, Rachel shouted as she felt herself being lowered back down towards the ground. She was placed down relatively gently, landing ass and crotch first on the face of the trapped Heather. “Huhhhh,” Rachel moaned loudly and started to rock back and forth.

“MMMMM, THAT’S NICE,” Christine said. “KEEP EATING HER YOU FAT PIG,” Christine laughed.

Looking down from high above, John could not believe what he was seeing. Christine was absolutely crazy….and he loved it. His cock started to throb. “FUUUUCK, YOU’RE SEXY,” he said, and Christine smiled, biting her lower lip. “PLAY WITH YOUR OTHER TOYS SLAVE,” he demanded.

Christine was more than happy to oblige. She lifted her giant foot off of Heather and Rachel, and pulled the soaked and sticky Mia out of her vagina. She gasped for air and was laid like a starfish in John’s pubes. It was then that Christine turned her attention to her three unused toys: Anna, Lindsey and Deneika.

“YOU TWO,” Christine shouted in an assertive tone. “OUR MASTER AND I WANT TO WATCH YOU 69.” Lindsey and Deneika both screamed as they were both snatched by Christine’s hands. Christine laid Lindsey down on her back forcefully, having realized exactly what Lindsey was doing. She was totally oblivious to the face that John and Anna were involved, but she had it in for Lindsey. She placed Deneika’s body down on top of Lindsey and pressed down, causing them both to scream in fright and surprise. “EXCELLENT,” she giggled. She heard John let out a loud moan, which she assumed meant she was doing her job well. She was really starting to lose herself.

Then Christine’s attention turned to Anna. Anna started to back away nervously, seeing the perverted and hungry look in the milf’s eyes.  “Chris…Christine? What’re you gonna do to me?” Anna said, as Christine gently reached down and grabbed her. She slowly lowered her down between her legs, keeping her trapped between them.

“Shhhh…shhhh,” she said, poking Anna’s right breast in an attempt to calm her down. “Don’t worry, you’re my favorite, remember?” she said. She looked and saw Rachel, Heather and Mia all collapsed in exhaustion, while Deneika and Lindsey were going down on each other. “You’re okay, my little pet,” she teased. She nudged Anna’s naked body forward, and Anna came face to face with Christine’s giant vagina and exposed clit.

Looking up high above to John for help, Anna was heartbroken when she saw the look in her coworkers eyes. John was either enjoying this way too much, or he was really good at staying in character. Either way, he was not about to help her.

“Okay baby,” Christine said with a seductive tone in her voice. “Just rub it for me for a bit, I’m not gonna be too hard on you.” Anna swallowed her pride, as it beat swallowing body fluids like the other women were forced to do. Besides, she had literally been inside her mom’s ass the previous night, this wasn’t that bad.

After about five minutes, Christine seemed to have enough. She gave Anna a long, passionate kiss, covering Anna’s face in saliva. She then started to wave up to John.

Anna re-joined the shrunken harem of sexually exhausted and frustrated women. “What do you think they’re talking about?” Lindsey asked, as Christine was saying something to John that they could not hear.

“Probably about how they’re gonna keep us tiny,” chirped in Heather, still traumatized from everything.

“Yeah, do you think this was their plan?” asked Mia. Anna heard this and rolled her eyes. She knew this wasn’t John’s intent, right?  He had to just be playing a roll.

There was a loud thud as Christine landed on the crotch near the shrunken women. “ALRIGHT BITCHES,” she said with renewed enthusiasm. “OUR MASTER AND DECIDED WE’RE ALL GOING TO WORSHIP AND RUB UP AGAINST OUR MASTER’S COCK.  NOW RUN!”

Anna started to stand up, but something just didn’t seem right. This was what they were doing when they first were placed on John’s body. Surely they should be growing back soon. She saw Heather, Rachel, Mia and Deneika all running towards the erect cock. “Well, I guess he hasn’t cum yet,” Anna said with a shiver, assuming that must be what John wanted them to do before they grew back.

Behind the backs of the other women, Christine had managed to end up closest to Lindsey. “Hey!” Lindsey shouted, as a massive first brought her into the air, in front of the pissed off looking face of Christine.

“I know who you are, and I know what you’re doing,” she said with venom in her voice.

Lindsey was panicked. She have never been made on any case before, and that’s when she was normal sized. She began to stutter and panic.

Christine was having none of it, she glanced at the other five women who were all grinding up on the shaft of John’s cock. Heather and Anna were even kissing and licking it. “Sorry sweetie, but I need that insurance money.”

Glancing up, Christine saw that John had picked up his phone, and was now appeared to be texting someone. She took her opportunity and began walking towards the throbbing erection, with the one centimeter Lindsey trapped in her grasp like the blonde in King Kong.

A text from his mom had temporarily distracted John. She mentioned she would be home soon, so he knew he would have to get this wrapped up. That would be quite the awkward conversation, if his mom found him with seven shrunken women on his crotch. She’d probably faint.

Too bad, he thought to himself. It would be kind of funny if she ended up shrunken once. John loved his mom and often came by his parents house to visit, but he was still a bit annoyed that he ate his girlfriend, Julie years ago.

What John didn’t realize was that his mom was only a few minutes away, and the virus was now on her phone. The same virus that caused size changing malfunctions. Luckily, it would only malfunction if someone had the Tiny Tinder app, and surely his mom didn’t have it. Of course, John was still oblivious to the virus on the app on his phone.

“OH FUCK!” John gasped, eyes wide. He looked down at his cock, and saw the six inch Christine with one of her arms reaching down the slit of his cock. He had no idea what the hell she was doing, but it felt amazing.

While John was distracted and the other women were worshipping the base of John’s cock, Christine had reached up, just barely reaching the top of John’s seven inch cock. She dropped the horrified Lindsey down there, and John’s cock was swallowing her easily. Christine placed her ear against the shaft, and heard Lindsey crying and screaming on the way down, towards his testicles.

“ALRIGHT LADIES,” Christine said, demonstrating her authority once again. “LET’S MAKE OUR GIANT MASTER CU….” she doubled over again before she could finish speaking. It was the same feeling as before.

“Oh god,” she mumbled, clenching her abdomen as a shooting pain washed through her.

“Is she gonna shrink back down?” asked Deneika.

John was leaning his head back, eyes closed, enjoying the insanely pleasurable sensation of Lindsey being swallowed by his cock. When he opened his eyes, he was face to face with a full grown Christine, still naked and on top of him. “Wait what?” he said, looking at his phone. The virus had struck again.

Glancing down at his crotch, he could see several other women still down there, remaining at the height of a centimeter tall. He didn’t have a chance to count them or realize Lindsey was missing.

“Hey baby,” Christine said, leaning in for a kiss. “Thanks for making me big, cause I’m still horny.”

End Notes:

--


More to come!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9797