Invitation by Vintovka
Past Featured StorySummary:

After a student declines to attend a women's volleyball game at his college, he soon becomes the team's littlest fan.


Categories: Crush, Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 49050 Read: 91033 Published: October 20 2020 Updated: December 31 2021

1. A Meeting with Taylor by Vintovka

2. A Night with Taylor by Vintovka

3. A Practice with Taylor by Vintovka

4. A Party with Taylor by Vintovka

5. A Dance with Taylor by Vintovka

6. A Workout with Taylor by Vintovka

7. A Dinner with Taylor by Vintovka

8. A Sleepover with Taylor by Vintovka

9. A Game with Taylor by Vintovka

10. An Ending with Taylor by Vintovka

A Meeting with Taylor by Vintovka

 

It was a wonderful late summer day.  Classes had just started back up, and the weather was cool enough now that I no longer burst into sweat the moment I stepped outside.  The fresh air felt good to breathe, and I kept a good pace as I weaved between my fellow students on the way to class.  My only burden was the small laptop in my messenger bag, and I felt light as the refreshing breeze on my face.

 

Turning the corner around the mathematics building, my day took a sharp turn toward unpleasant.   Taylor and Rebecca, two of the more enthusiastic players on the women’s volleyball team, were coming from the other direction, and there was nowhere for me to hide.  Last year they had taken a strong interest in making me a fan of their team, so I did what I could to avoid them.  Unfortunately, they had found me again.  Now I would have to endure their exhortations to come see them play until either the season ended, or I found a different route to class.

 

“Hey there!” Taylor called out, giving me a big wave.  “Long time no see, little dude!”  From a distance, it was difficult to tell them apart: they were both tall and very fit, with long blond hair.  The main difference was that Taylor had a few inches on her friend.  While that did not help me up close since I had to look up at them both, it worked from here.

 

“Yeah, we’ve been looking all over for you!” Rebecca added.  “I was starting to worry someone had stepped on you!” 

 

“I definitely checked my shoes before putting them on every day.”  They were already starting with the short jokes, as though they would endear me to them.

 

 As they approached, I considered running away and hiding somewhere, but did not want to be rude.  Besides, if I tried to get away, they would easily catch me.  Their legs were almost twice as long as mine, and they were in peak physical.  Instead, I forced a smile and gave a little wave back, then slowly walked toward them.

 

They were dressed to enjoy the cooler weather, which surely made a lot of people not subject to their aggressive badgering happy.  Their hair was down so the breeze could blow the long blond strands behind them.  Taylor had gone for something fashionable, with a dark orange shirt and loose red skirt, with russet-colored riding boots that gave her already impressive height one more inch.  Rebecca chose something more basic, with a dark blue volleyball hoodie and black, skin-tight leggings with brown Ugg boots.  The only way she could have been a bigger stereotype was if she had a White Claw in her hand – and, I guess, if she switched heights with her companion.

 

The pair closed the distance quickly and got so close they were practically standing on top of me.  My eyes were level with their chests, and before I could crane my neck back, Taylor scoffed and pointed at her face.  “Um, my eyes are up here,” she said with a smirk.  I had lost track of how many times they made that joke to me.

 

“So, what’ve you been up to, little guy?” Rebecca demanded.  She leaned forward and rested her hands on her knees so I could look directly in her blue eyes, bending her legs so much she was practically sitting in an invisible chair.  I would have preferred simply staring up at her: this was patronizing and made me feel like a child, and I suspected she knew that.  “You didn’t get stuck in a glue trap, did you?”

 

“Was someone keeping you in a jar on their desk?”  It never failed.  If one of them made a crack about my height, I could expect the other to chime in with one right after.

 

“No, I’ve just been busy,” I replied.  “You know how it is with classes, right?”

 

“Too busy for us?”  Rebecca opened her mouth in false offense and stood back to her full height, then leaned back some more and placed her hand on her chest.

 

“Come on Becky, have some empathy for him!  It must take him a lot longer than us to get around since he has to worry about everyone stepping on him.”

 

“You’re right, I was being selfish.”  Rebecca smirked and leaned down so she was on my level again to directly address me.  “Do you also have to stand on books while you read them?  I bet that takes a long time, too.”  I turned away to crane my neck up at Taylor, refusing to answer such an insulting question.  “If you need someone to turn the pages for you, I’d be glad to help you out.”

 

“Look, we’ve taken up enough of your time already, and I’m sure you’re eager to get back to hopping over the gaps between cobblestones,” Taylor said.  “I know you’re not busy tonight, though, it’s Friday!  Why don’t you come watch us play?  It’s our first home game of the season, and we can get you a seat right on the court!  Trust me, you don’t want to miss it.”

 

“I’ll see about letting you sit with the team!” Rebecca added.  “We usually have a few seats empty, so it shouldn’t be a problem.”

 

“Oh yeah, that’s a good idea!  All the other girls are like us, you’ll have a blast.  I’ll make sure they all know about you beforehand so they don’t accidentally sit on you.”

 

“Sure, I’ll be there.”  I was definitely not going to be there, but I’d say anything to get them out of my face.

 

“Excellent!” Rebecca exclaimed, standing up and clapping her hands rapidly.  “We’ll be looking for you.  Now, do you need any help getting to your next class?  I’m sure Tay wouldn’t mind carrying you in her pocket for a bit.”

 

“I even have a pair of tweezers to pick you up!”

 

“No, that’s fine,” I replied, stepping around them.  Thankfully, neither of them moved to block my path, but Taylor gave me a hard clap on the shoulder as I passed her.  Once I stopped stumbling, I got back on my way.

 

“Okay, see you tonight!” Taylor called after me.

 

 “Yeah, we have magnifying glasses!”

 

I let their snide remarks roll off my back.  I had been hearing those for years, but it was rare to find someone as dedicated to them as these two.  It did not seem like they were being mean with them, but they heavily clashed with the rest of their overly friendly demeanor.  Still, they must have known that I had made an empty promise, and there was no way I would go to one of their games.  They would act upset the next time they hunted me down, I would make another lame excuse, and the world would go on.  In the meantime, I had a class to hurry to.

As it turned out, I was busy that night after all.  A new game was released that afternoon, and it was not going to play itself.  Between researching builds online and doing quests, I was set to be occupied until the early hours of the morning for the next several weeks.

 

Three loud knocks on my door cut through my headphones, and I got up to answer the door.  Whoever was there must have had something pretty urgent to pound on my door with such force.

 

I opened the door and found a dark blue wall on the other side.  My eyes shot up and I saw Taylor and Rebecca staring down at me, looking much angrier than usual.  They put their hands on their hips while glowering at me, and I jerked back into my room.  Their presence was making me feel physically smaller, as though just being around them was making me dwindle.

 

I tried to slam the door on them, but Taylor’s huge blue sneaker made it onto the threshold, blocking it.  Rebecca gave it a solid shove, easily overpowering me, and I staggered backwards as the door swung inward.  They stepped into the room standing abreast, leaving me nowhere to go.  The volleyball players had trapped me in my own room, and as they advanced I backed away until my back was against the wall.

 

“I didn’t see you at the game today,” Taylor started calmly.  They had clearly just finished, and were still wearing their tiny blue shorts and white kneepads with white knee-high socks.  “I even scoured the floor with a magnifying glass in case I missed you.”

 

“All the girls were so excited to meet you, too!” Rebecca chimed in.  “You didn’t just stand us up, you stood up ten other women.  We all had to check our shoes after the game to make sure you weren’t splattered under one!”

 

“Look, sorry, I got carried away and lost track of time,” I said, holding up my hands defensively.  They had spread so their broad shoulders touched each other and the wall, blocking any possible escape I could make, and stood close enough their toes to touch my shoes.  As they stared down at me, I felt even smaller than before as they used their size and presence to intimidate me.  “I’ll make you a deal: you knock off the short jokes, and I’ll definitely make it to your next game.”

 

The two of them looked at each other in confusion.  It really did seem like they were getting bigger.  With how freely they used their height to tease me, I could tell they looked about a foot taller in my view.  “Short… jokes?” Taylor asked, turning back to me.  “We’ve never made a single joke about your height.”

 

“Yeah, if anything we think your height’s cool!” Rebecca chimed in.  “We’ve always been tall, so we want to know what it’s like to be smaller than our fingernails.”

 

“We would never make fun of you just for being short.  Like, I can’t even imagine what it must be like to go through life while everyone can step on you, it must be so hard and I want to understand your struggle.”

 

“And I was legitimately worried you had gotten caught in a glue trap.  I even spent time looking for you, and I was so relieved when I saw you walking around today!”

 

Obvious bullshit, of course.  They were no more concerned about me than they were a cartoon character, but they still succeeded in making me feel smaller.  I felt about half their size now, waist-height to the longer-legged Rebecca, and Taylor was soon to follow.  It sounded ridiculous, but I had to ask, “You two aren’t growing, are you?  I’m feeling increasingly small around you.”

 

Taylor’s lips pulled to the side in a look of confusion.  “No, we’re definitely not growing,” she answered.  “As much as I’d love to-“

 

“I could certainly use another few inches to even the score.”

 

“-I haven’t grown at all since I was 16.”  More obvious bullshit: they were growing in front of me!  My eyes were level with the gray swoosh on the bottom of their shorts, and as I stared up at them I could see their shirts tucked in.  I had definitely not been shorter than their legs earlier.

 

“There’s a reason you’re feeling a lot smaller now, though,” Rebecca offered.

 

“Come on, I want to tell him!” Taylor protested.  “I’m the one who did it!”  My eye level had completely slipped beneath their shorts and was now falling along the lightly tanned skin of their toned thighs.

 

“If you get to keep him, I get to tell him, that’s how this works,” Rebecca replied.  “We’ll trade off with the next one.”

 

Taylor crossed her arms over her chest and looked away, dejected, but agreed.  “Fine, I guess that’s fair.”  I was level with the middle of their thighs now, and hoped one of them would finally clear up what’s happening.

 

Rebecca leaned forward, sliding her long fingers along her thighs until her hands cupped over her kneecaps.  Even though she was almost bent in half, I had to crane my neck back significantly to look her in the eyes.  Whatever was happening was causing her growth to be perfectly proportional.  Her face was three times its previous size and hung over me like a ceiling fixture, and the bulbous base of her nose was the size of my hand.

 

“You, my already very small, itty-bitty man, are…” she drew out the announcement, and her eyes widened while her lips formed the next word, “shrinking!”  She shouted it and I stumbled back, pressing my body against the wall.  While I looked up at her in confused horror Rebecca shot back to her full height and began hopping up and down, clapping her hands.  In the time it took her to tell me, I had shrunk down to their knees.  “You’re shrin-king, you’re shrin-king, you’re getting very sma-ll!” she sang while hopping. 

 

Taylor started hopping along with her and joined the song.  “You’re shrin-king, you’re shrin-king, you’re getting very sma-ll, soon we won’t be able too see you at a-ll!  You’re dwin-dling, you’re dwind-ling, don’t hurt your neck, when you’re looking up and the size of a speck!  You’re ti-ny, you’re pu-ny, yes, it is true!  Soon you’ll be squished underneath a shoe!”  They erupted into hideous, booming laughter, but at least they finally stopped moving.  With their feet flat on the ground again I could tell I was several inches below their knees, and by the time they calmed down I had reached the tops of Rebecca’s socks.

 

“But how?” I asked, looking up at them pleadingly.  “People don’t just… shrink.”

 

“Tay here cast a shrinking spell on you earlier today,” Rebecca explained.  “If you had bothered to show up tonight she would’ve cancelled it, but you didn’t.  Hope your little game was worth it!”

 

“How… how small am I going to get?”  As an answer, Taylor smiled and held a hand up to her face, thumb and forefinger extended.  There was so little space between the tips of her digits I was not even sure she was holding them apart.  “Look, if you want me to come this badly, I will!  If you stop shrinking me, I promise I’ll come to all your games for the rest of the season.”

 

“Oh, it’s too late for that, little man!” Taylor declared, taking a small step forward.  The toe of her huge blue sneaker touched my knees, and I had to look straight up at her from midway down her shin.  She was gigantic, towering over me like a building, and it was only going to get worse.  “You promised you’d be there tonight, yet here we are.”

 

“Come on, there has to be something I can do!” I offered, pleading with them.  It seemed like the shrinking was getting faster now.  I was halfway down the length of Taylor’s socks and rapidly approaching their ankles.

 

“Yeah, there is,” Rebecca cut in.  Her voice was deeper now, much fuller, like someone was slowing down a recording of it.  I eagerly looked to her, and she simply smirked and said, “Keep shrinking.”

 

“You’re about to be the volleyball team’s smallest fan,” Taylor said as I dwindled to be level with their ankles.  “You’ll be at every game, scrimmage, and practice.  You’ll be on the court, in the weight room, and at our meals.  Wherever the volleyball team is, you’ll be there… at least, until one of us squishes or eats you.”  She let loose with a booming laugh as I became shorter than her shoe.  All their jokes about stepping on me were now all too real.

 

“You can’t be serious!” I shouted, hoping they would hear me.  Their laughter may have been answer, but not a good one.  “Please, I’ll do anything, just don’t let that happen!”

 

“When someone finally does smash him, do you think it’ll be an accident or on purpose?” Rebecca asked, giving me the same dispassionate look she would a weed, and I shrank beneath the blue wall of their shoes.  Now I was dwindling against the white foam soles of their shoes, and still getting smaller somehow.

 

“Hard to say.  With how puny he is, it’d be really easy for someone to accidentally step on him, and I don’t think they’d even notice.  If he keeps making those annoying little squeaks, though,” her rumbling voice became a growl as Taylor said that, and she stared right at me.  She lifted a foot as high as it could go, and I gaped up in amazement and fear.  It looked so far away, but was still enormous in my view.  If she aimed it at me, there was no way I would be able to escape.

 

Taylor’s gigantic shoe rushed back to the floor, snapping me out of my reverie.  Worse, it was on a course right for me!  It rapidly got larger in my vision, blocking everything else until all I could see were the foam squares and ditches that made up the treads.  Reflexively I held up my arms, though I knew they could not protect me against the behemoth that was Taylor’s foot.  If it hit me, there would not even be enough of me left to scrape off her sole.

 

Fortunately, it stopped just short of landing on me.  I was crouched down, cowering and whimpering at the sight of a titanic shoe hanging above me.  Its shadow had completely engulfed me, and if it moved down just a little more I would be crushed.  Tension hung in the air as it lingered, and I watched the foam square above me wavering with her minute, involuntary movements that she likely did not even notice.  A single small slip on her part would end with me smashed into unrecognizable mush.

 

The treads blurred together as Taylor moved her foot to the side so it no longer threatened me.  She set it down beside me, close enough that I was still underneath the bulge made by her foot, though I could still see her.  When she saw me, Taylor burst out into terrible, bone-shaking laughter.  “Look at you!” she managed to say between fits.  “You’re so small and pathetic!  I feel like I ought to smash you on principle!”  I was indeed pathetically small, and I wondered whether she would even know if she had stepped on me.

 

Mercifully, that was where I stopped shrinking; I was getting so small, I was worried I would literally shrink into nothing.  However, I was far from pleased with the situation.  Taylor’s shoe loomed large over me, and the woman herself loomed even larger, almost a thousand feet tall by my reckoning.  The shoe itself was the size of my dormitory, easily large enough to pulverize me without her noticing.  Next to her, I barely even felt human.

 

I glanced between her and Rebecca to see how big people were compared to me now.  It was horrifying, but I could not tear my eyes away as they slowly scrolled up their bodies.  Reaching their ankles would be a feat on its own, to say nothing of their knees hundreds of smooth-skinned feet above.  Their tremendous legs stretched further into the sky than I could normally see, then they were taken over by dark blue shorts with fabric as thick as I was tall.  As I imagined the tribulation that climbing them would be, I continued gazing upwards, past their mountainous breasts to their faces.  There was surely some distortion from our extreme differences in size, but her mouth was easily large enough to devour me whole if I did not get stuck to her lips first.  Their blue irises were my size, and if I ended up in blond scalps it would be a forest I could never escape from.

 

Taylor glared down at me smugly, and I was struck dumb as I looked up at her.  She was gargantuan, able to crush skyscrapers beneath her enormous foot.  Even if I could have said something, I would not have.  They were so huge there was no way they could hear me and I would just be wasting my breath.

 

I could not decide which of them to focus on: they were both equally dangerous to me.  Noticing my indecision, the pair of titanesses leaned over, laying their hands atop their knees, and stared down at me.  I did not think it was possible, but with them standing over me and looking down like this I felt even smaller.  They were driving home my new size in the same way they always had.

 

Rebecca’s eyes darted back and forth, scanning the area around me, and she squinted at the ground.  “I’m having trouble seeing him,” she boomed, and her voice made my insides shake from its vibrations.  “I guess our song was right.”

 

“Hold on, I came prepared.”  Taylor reached behind her and pulled a magnifying glass from her shorts.  “I grabbed this out of the car before we came up, figured we might need it.”  I looked at it in astonishment.  Was I really so small they’d need that to see me, or were they just messing with me again?

 

Taylor got down on her knees, making the floor tremble beneath her weight again, then leaned forward onto her elbows.  While I recovered from the seismic calamity she unleashed, she pulled up the hand holding the magnifying glass and began scanning the floor.  As she searched, I studied her face.  She had a big smile showing her teeth, and I realized even they dwarfed me like a high-rise building would, while her lower lip could cover me entirely.  Her nose was the size of a ski slope, and I could take shelter from a storm in the small wrinkles beneath her eyes created by her smile.  Were it not for the cornea, I could lay down on the great blue field of her iris and relax, momentarily losing myself in the magical world.  It was terrifying, and beautiful, and I just wanted to be back at my original size.

 

The magnifying glass passed overhead, and Taylor’s iris was distorted by the lens to fill the whole thing.  Her mammoth eye filled the sky, and there was nowhere for me to hide from it.  “I see him!” she declared, and I covered my ears to protect them from the sonic assault.  “He’s so fucking puny.”

 

“Small enough to get lost in my shoes?” Rebecca asked.

 

“For sure,” Taylor answered, and that seemed to amuse her friend.  “Poor bastard would never find his way out before you got your foot in.”

 

“Well don’t just talk about it, get him up here so I can see!”

 

Taylor moved her other hand toward me, thumb and forefinger extended.  It descended toward me, and it took all of my nerves to keep from running as her gigantic thumb descended above me.  “Okay, now don’t move, little guy,” she ordered.  “If you move even a little bit I just might pinch your head off by accident.”  While I had no desire to live at this insignificant stature, I also did not want to have a humiliating death like “head yanked off by pinch.”  I stood still while she lowered them onto my collar and gently squeezed, grabbing my shirt in her unbreakable hold.

 

My stomach dropped to my feet when she lifted me out of the carpet, and black spots appeared on the edge of my vision.  “Got ‘im!” she shouted, the horrific rumble of her voice jolting me back to full consciousness.  She held me aloft for a moment, studying me with her gigantic blue eyes, and a low rumble emanated from her throat.  “Kind of feels like finger food.”  Taylor grinned, and I gasped in shock.

 

Her lips parted, revealing the gaping cavern behind them, and she began raising me toward it.  “No, please!” I begged, knowing they could not hear me.  “Do anything you want to me, just don’t eat me!”  My words went unheeded as expected, and the titanic volleyball player continued drawing me toward her mouth.  As I passed between her lips wider than any highway, I wrestled with the idea that I was going to meet my end in her stomach.

 

“Come on, stop playing around, Tay!” Rebecca intervened, and my advance into her mouth halted.  “I know threatening to eat them is fun, but he needs to at least meet the rest of the team.”

 

Taylor withdrew me from inside her mouth and closed her mammoth lips in front of me.  “Yeah, I know,” she said.  Even though it was in a normal speaking voice, I was stunned by how loud it was, and the whirlwind from her voice made my hair and clothes whip back.

 

She stood back to her full height, raising me what felt like hundreds of feet in less than a second, and the ascent left me dizzy and on the edge of consciousness.  Taylor waved her digits back and forth, keeping me firmly held by them while making sure I stayed awake.  The landscape of her pink lips stretched as far as I could see in either direction, and I was not sure whether she was smiling or that was how every mouth would look to me from now on.

 

Taylor moved me away from her mouth, much slower this time, as she raised me up to eye level.  Though it still strained my body, it was a relief after the ordeal I had just been through.  Slowly she moved me away from her face entirely, and I could for once see something that was not a titanic volleyball player.  Rebecca quickly filled the gap, however, and her bright blue eyes commanded my attention.

 

“Wow, he’s so small!” she shouted, as though it was a revelation for her.  My ears rang as she peered down at me dangling from Taylor’s fingers, and I still heard her eyelids come together when she blinked.  “You know what though, little guy?  This is how I always saw you.  Just a fleck of insignificant dust that wouldn’t even stain my shoe.”

 

“Yeah, I have to agree.”  Taylor’s eye was a little darker but even more brilliant, and I turned my head toward it.  Caught between the gazes of two enormous irises, I began to understand exactly how small I was.  Their eyes were bigger than I was.  “You’ve always been this puny to us, we’re just showing the rest of the world how you should look.”

 

“Forget stepping on you, I could inhale you and not even know.”

 

“Have you ever wanted to be stuck to fresh lip gloss?”

 

“I bet you’d never find your way out of my navel.”

 

“This is done to death, but you could literally be the dirt under my fingernails.”

 

“I think that’s enough for now, Tay,” Rebecca mercifully ended the new round of insults.  “Stow him for carrying, I’m gonna turn all his shit off so it looks like he just walked away.”  I watched as she grabbed a tissue, then walked out of my limited field of view.  As Taylor lowered me along her monolithic torso, I heard her friend depress the power button on my computer until it powered down.  Not even the RA would come to see what was up anymore.

 

Taylor brought me around to her back, and as Rebecca turned off a lamp it dawned on me what was about to happen.  “No, not there!” I shouted, for all the good it would do.  She continued lowering me toward her waistline, but with her grim grip on my collar I could not escape.  I was completely at her mercy, and in her eyes, barely a person.

 

She pulled the band of her tiny shorts back enough to make a huge crevasse to receive me, then opened her fingers.  I fell from them and rolled down Taylor’s back, tumbling over the dark blue fabric of her shirt.  When I reached the bottom, I dropped off the edge and plummeted deeper into her shorts.  My body fell head-first into the tight lycra shorts, their close bond with her skin slowing me to a stop.  With a loud snap she pulled her finger back, letting the shorts completely encase me against her panties.

 

Taylor rubbed her hand over me, threatening to squish me with just one solid push, but her buttock was fleshy enough to accept me without my body being flattened.  When I breathed in, I was assailed by the strong stench of sweat left over from the game she had just played.  I thought that was the worst part of this until she took a step.  Her shorts tightened around me, pushing me further into her panties, which were in turn tightened around her butt.  As she stepped with the other leg the buttock beside me relaxed, pushing me back into her shorts.  Her ass had complete control of me, and if she sat down it would surely be the end of me.

 

In the complete darkness inside Taylor’s shorts, the only indication the lights were off was the sound of Rebecca flicking the switch.  “Let’s get him back to the house,” the other titaness said.  “I could use some sleep after that game.”

 

“Sleep?” Taylor repeated, and the rhythm of her voice traveling through her body made mine shake in an unexpectedly pleasant way.  “You don’t want to play with our new little friend?”

 

“I could be convinced.  How’re we gonna play with him, though?  He’s just so small.”

 

“I’m sure we’ll find a way.”  Taylor’s mysterious answer lingered in the air as she stepped forward, pressing me between her shorts and panties again.  The non-stop squeeze and relaxation of her walking was a new kind of torment, but at least I was not at risk of being squished.  I endured it for the entire walk to the car, when I suddenly remembered she would have to sit down in there.

 

Fortunately, Taylor seemed just as cognizant of how dangerous sitting would be for me as I was.  The world turned, dropping me an unknowable distance as her butt lowered toward the seat, and I strained to stay inside her shorts so I would not be lost on the side of the road.  When her butt set down she leaned heavily on the other cheek, putting only a slight increase in pressure on top of me.  Aware that a sharp turn could result in me being crushed, I grabbed on to her panties for dear life.

 

The car started, and music I did not recognize started playing.  I was not sure if that was simply because I was too small to enjoy music intended for normal-sized people, or we simply ran in different circles, music-wise.  As it started moving, Taylor leaned hard on her other buttock, doing her best to keep from smashing me by accident.  While I appreciated the concern for my life, part of me realized it was not out of the good of her heart.  She had plans for me, and at my radically diminished size I would have to endure them.

 

End Notes:

Reader interaction determines if I continue with this story, so if you want to see more please leave a review!

A Night with Taylor by Vintovka

Trapped in the darkness of Taylor’s shorts, I quickly lost track of the route they were taking.  With no outside cues, the only indication I had of turns was the sudden change of velocity accompanied by the enormous ass I was stuck to shifting to compensate.  Her shorts were tight enough to keep me solidly in place on the firm butt cheek no matter how sharp the turn was, and probably left a visible outline of my body for anyone who knew where to look.  With such a strong seal around me I could barely breathe, let alone move around on my own.

 

Not that I wanted to breathe too deeply, anyway.  Taylor had yet to shower after her volleyball game, and the tiny space between her shorts and panties where I was trapped reeked heavily of sweat.  Heat radiating from her body intensified the smell to the point that I had to suppress choking gasps with every shallow breath.  It was all made worse by the fact that Taylor’s round butt was so tight that even my tiny body was subjected to its curve as I was upside down and facing outwards.  The elastic material of her shorts clung tightly to me, forcing out what little air I could get into my lungs through quick gasps.

 

I had no idea how long we had been traveling when she finally opened the door, but I was glad the ride was over.  Taylor leaned over to step out of the car, pressing her butt against the seat enough to distort the buttock.  When I felt something solid on the other side, I winced; at least the embarrassment from dying when someone accidentally sat on me would be short-lived and only have two witnesses.  Fortunately, she remembered the passenger stuck inside her shorts and did not sit down with all her weight, sparing me an ignominious death beneath her ass.

 

Taylor stood, and the sudden rush of her ascent gave me a strong wave of vertigo.  Blood pooled in my head while she started walking, and I longed for the mere discomfort of her sitting.  She threw her hips wide with each step like she was on a catwalk modeling the latest volleyball wear, causing her ass to aggressively shake.  When she stepped with her left I was pushed against the fabric as it pulled tighter around me, and I heard the threads straining around me.  For each brief moment that buttock protruded I felt my body compress as the shorts tried to conform to the curved surface.  Each right step pulled me back and allowed the fabric to relax, giving me a momentary reprieve that only made it worse when the strain and pressure returned.

 

Mercifully, she reached her room quickly and the risk of being squished by the mere movements of her ass disappeared.  The shorts loosened when something dug into them, though they still supported me enough that I stayed rigidly upright.  A large, warm object pressed down on my legs, and a second, similar probe pried my legs out of the fabric of Taylor’s panties.  She withdrew me quickly enough that I felt my skin burn as it rubbed against the fabric, then they snapped shut behind me with a loud crack when I was lifted into fresh air.

 

The rapid trip upward kept me stabilized below her fingers, though I still felt my stomach leap to my throat from the sudden jolt.  She pulled me up to the small of her back and around her waist, then lifted me the tremendous length of her long torso while I screamed uncontrollably from terror.  A blue blur with yellow streaks quickly gave way to the peach of her skin, with a brief flash of pink as I rushed past her lips.  In less than a second I had ascended hundreds of feet, and the strain on my system made faint black spots swim on the edge of my vision.

 

When her hand stopped, I was dangling between her eyes, close enough to her face that it was the only thing I could see.  Enormous blue irises locked onto me, and wrinkles creased the corners of her eyes when she smiled. “Have a nice trip, little guy?” she boomed, raising a finger to me.  “You know, there are a lot of guys who come to our games just to check out our butts, I don’t have any illusions about that.  But since you’ve never been to a game, I figured you could use some time getting acquainted with it.”  She laughed, making a terrible rumble that caused a chill to run over my spine when it reached me.

 

Taylor moved the finger so it was directly in front of me, and all I could see were the whorls of her fingerprint held in front of my face.  She drew the finger back then shot it forward, slapping my whole body with the tip.  With her fingers tightly gripping my legs, only my knees and waist could bend as I rapidly swung back and forth.  My vision blurred as what I could see quickly cycled.  First the floor, covered in clean white carpet, then her enormous face as she laughed at my predicament, then back to the floor, over and over again.  Her finger had struck me hard and she made no effort to stop me, and by the time I finally came to a stop I was on the verge of throwing up.

 

“Just a tiny little man, helpless in my hand,” Taylor teased.  “Better hope you don’t end up on the floor or I might mistake you for a bug.”  On cue her fingers opened, dropping me into a freefall from a great height.  “Oops,” was all she said in a deadpan while I fell past her waist toward a floor that was getting closer at a dangerous rate.  My body had flipped over slightly so I would not land on my head, but when I could differentiate individual carpet fibers I doubted it would matter.  It was such a far fall there was no doubt I would break every bone on impact.

 

In defiance of my expectations, all I got was a bruise that covered my entire backside when I landed on the rough carpet.  My body ended up embedded in the fibers, and between that and the daze from my impact I was stuck in Taylor’s carpet.  I looked up at the gigantic volleyball player looming over me, her hand still in front of her face with fingers open and her lips stretched in a smug grin.  Despite appearing to be a great height, I understood that my fall had only been from her eye level and did not get anywhere near a dangerous speed.  Between that and my weight of a few grams at most, the biggest risk from her dropping me was to my ego.

 

However, I was still far from safe.  Taylor was still gigantic, and no matter where I tried to go she could easily block my escape.  My eyes flicked from her sheer enormity to the tremendous feet on either side of me.  They were twice the size of my dorm room, with curved blue walls leading to the bright yellow laces two dozen feet above me.  If one of them ended up over my head, there was no way I could escape before it came down.  The shoes alone must weigh a ton to me now, to say nothing of the weight Taylor’s gargantuan body would add to it, and I would be little more than a smear.

 

“Oh damn, I dropped the tiny man!” Taylor boomed, her brow furrowed while she forced herself to make an exaggerated pout.  “Well, he won’t get far.  It’s not like he’s got long legs!”  The whole time she spoke, her blue eyes were focused on me from atop the human skyscraper.  She had watched me fall and knew exactly where I was.  The only question was what she would do.  While she could easily obliterate me, this seemed like a lot of trouble to go through just so she could squish me.

 

Taylor Tower folded in half when she reached down and grabbed the dangling ends of her shoelaces.  I heard the nylon cords tearing at themselves as she pulled on them, followed by the clatter of plastic aglets crashing into the synthetic fabric of her shoes.  She stood back up to her gigantic height, then placed the toe of one shoe against the heel of the other and slid her foot out of it.  The full horror of the great white beast hinted at by long trunk of her sock was revealed, the fabric still damp enough with her sweat that it clung to the outline of her toes.  When she set her foot back down, the ground shook slightly from the impact, then she used it to free her oter foot from its prison.

 

The floor trembled as Taylor got into position, the big toe of each foot flanking me.  I gazed up at her, impossibly huge in my view, and understood what it truly meant to be puny.  This was not how people were supposed to see her, but bugs.  Even if she had just been teasing me earlier, she was right.  Aside from her and anyone else who might be in on this cruel scheme, I could not expect anyone else to think of me as human anymore.  To them I was an insect, and I would be lucky if all they did was smash me.

 

“Want to know a secret, little man?” Taylor rumbled, and I felt the power of her voice coursing through me.  “Before tonight, I probably would have fucked you.  You’re cute in a weird way, and it’s not like guys are lining up to for me.  A lot of them are threatened by a woman who’s taller and in better shape than them, but you seemed fine with it.”  Her right big toe flicked upward in an involuntary twitch, straining the threads pulled tight around it.  “Not now, though.  Like, I’m not picky, but needing a man to be bigger than my clit is a reasonable standard.”  She smirked as though she had just devastated me, though I was just confused.  If she liked me so much, why did she do her best to annoy me every time we met?

 

“Well then, why don’t you grow me back so I meet your standards?” I shouted up at her.  Though I found her obnoxious, there was no denying that she was hot.  Besides, if I could get sex and escape from being bug-sized, I would consider it a win overall, even if I ended up just a couple of inches tall.

 

“Instead, I think I’ll show you how I treat bugs.”  She had not even heard me; I was so small that my voice could not reach her ears.  There was no time to wallow in self-pity over being so small before she continued.  “You’re lucky I’m not wearing shoes right now or you’d definitely be crushed.  Don’t expect the same from the rest of the volleyball team.”

 

The sound of her heel rubbing against the carpet drowned out everything else as it rushed forward, and the sole of her enormous foot blocked my view of her gargantuan form.  As soon as I registered it was above me, however, her foot swung down, and I found myself at the epicenter of the most powerful earthquake in human history.  My insides shook and bones rattled against their joints as the shockwave from Taylor’s foot slamming into the ground dissipated, though the effects lingered in my body.  Carpet compressed beneath her weight, holding me tighter as though I could have moved to begin with.  As her foot lingered over me the stench of her sweat forced its way into my mouth and nostrils, and I gagged from its potent pungency.  Sweat had collected on her sole after it ran down her body, and with the shoe closed around it there was no way the air could have dried it.

 

As the stench of her sweaty foot forced its way into my olfactory system, I realized it did not protect me from the light seismic activity created by her voice and the mocking it entailed.  “You know, I’m really just standing on you,” Taylor said, as my body felt the immense pressure of her foot on top of me.  “Imagine if I pressed down even a little!  You’d be smashed into an unrecognizable mush, and in a couple weeks I’d be going to a candlelight vigil for the student who disappeared even though nobody can really recall him.”  Her laugh was felt more than heard as the vibrations came down through her body and suffused into the floor around me.

 

 

Taylor lifted her foot, giving me a momentary reprieve from the pressure, though the awful smell of her sweaty foot remained, bound by the great mass of her sole extending over me.  “It kind of sucks that you’re too small for me to fuck, but I’m trying to look on the bright side of things here.  Instead of fucking you, I get to fuck with you!  And it’s not like anyone will stop me.  As far as anyone else is concerned, you’re just an ant.”  To illustrate her point, Taylor slammed her foot down on top of me with a loud, dull thud.  My bones shook from the force of it hitting the carpet, then the tumult of her laughter overtook what little I could still feel.

 

“I’m not sure you understand just how puny you are,” Taylor said, her voice rumbling down to me through her foot.  “You’re nothing.  You’re a rounding error of a person.  People stop counting the entirety of your height when they’re children and they don’t need to one-up their fourth-grade classmates with fractions of an inch.  Not only are you so small that you aren’t regarded as human, you’re not even measured in human units.  If I pressed down right now, all I would have to do to cover up your death is wash my socks.”

 

While the prospect of being smashed weighed heavily on my mind, the greatest threat to me was the inescapable stench of her foot.  When it was atop me, the smell was exceptionally powerful, and I suspected the stench would linger for weeks.  If she lifted it off me, however, her foot acted as a backboard for the smell, directing it back toward me.  I was in a pocket created by her sweaty foot, and the carpet fibers around me began to bear the smell as it lingered atop them.

 

T he taut white threads lifted away, giving way to the great white background of her sole.  As I considered the gentle curves of the ball of her foot, she moved it to the side, allowing me to see the rest of her gigantic body.  As Taylor regarded me from on high, the terrible smell of her sweaty foot lingered around me, clinging to the hairs in my nostrils and the carpet fibers standing around me.

 

In a flash the skyscraper standing over me halved in height, and Taylor extended a hand down toward me.  She worked a finger into the carpet, propping me up so I became unstuck, then her thumb slid over to seize me.  With nowhere for me to run, Taylor pried me out of the carpet, pinched between her thumb and forefinger.  A single firm squeeze would have left me as little more than jelly, but she mercifully left me unsquished as she extracted me from the carpet.

 

“It’s about time for me to hit the hay, little man,” Taylor said, her voice resonating around me.  “It’s too bad I can’t leave you out on your own.  If you weren’t so tiny, you could’ve just been the little spoon.  Now, though, I can’t really trust you don’t delve into my vulva while I’m sleeping.  You get where I’m coming from, right?”  I honestly had no idea, but it would not have made any difference.  As long as she held me between her fingers, she could ascribe whatever thoughts she wanted to me, and I was powerless to push back against them.

 

Taylor stood to her gargantuan height, bringing me with her, and I felt as though a phantom body of mine was left behind.  When she brought me to a sudden start it felt like my body caught up, though much too quickly, and my body curled around the curvature of her thumb.  There was nothing I could do; she was in complete control of me.  In her hands, I was little more than an extension of her fingers.

 

Paying me no mind, Taylor took a step toward her table, and the tremendous power of her footfall passed up through her legs and across her body to make my whole body shake between her fingers.  While I could not see her feet, I knew when her heels hit the ground based on the new storm of tremors assaulting me through her fingers.  In just a few steps, she had done more to show me how little I was compared to her than any amount of words ever could.

 

Taylor dropped me onto the table, where the coarse grain of the wood stopped me from rolling off the other side.  While I sat there, stunned the table itself had stopped me, she reached off to the side, and I heard the quiet thumps of her fingertips around a glass.  Before I could get back to my feet, Taylor flipped the glass upside down and brought it down atop me.  My ears rang from the crash of the glass hitting wood, and I watched her fingers, pressed tight against the glass, retreat before the remainders of streaming liquid could catch up to them.

 

“Welcome to your new home,” Taylor said, her voice bouncing between the glass surface enclosing me and the wood below.  “Obviously I’m not going to let you sleep with me, but I can’t risk you doing something unimaginably stupid like trying to escape.  You know why that would be stupid, right?”  Silence reigned in the wake of her rhetorical question as the glass distorted her face, making it seem to wrap around me so she seemed even more dominant than she already was.  “Anyone else is going to smash you because you’re a fucking bug, and hell, I might do it just by accident.  The safest you can be is trapped beneath a glass on my desk.  Anywhere else, and it’s only a matter of time before you get squished.”  I could not help but notice that her charitable protection of me left me as her prisoner, but any protests I might have had would not have reached her ears anyway.

 

Taylor stood, replacing the magnified vision of her face with that of her thighs that seemed to surround me, and she condescended enough to speak to me from on high.  “Get comfortable on the wood, you little twerp.  It’s your bed now.  You could have enjoyed my bed, but…”  She trailed off into laughter, not even needing to finish the sentence.  In her mind, it was obvious that I wanted nothing more than to sleep with her, no matter how obnoxious she acted.  In truth, even more than sharing a bed with her, I wanted to have a full-sized bed to myself.

 

She took two steps toward the door, and the table legs thankfully absorbed the vibrations of her footfalls.  Taylor flicked the light switch, casting the whole world into darkness, and all I had to go by in the pitch black was the rhythmic thuds of her footfalls.  Her tremendous body slammed onto the mattress with a resounding thud that echoed within the round glass walls around me.  The air was heavy with her occasional moan as she settled in, but before long she was sleep, leaving me in quiet solitude to contemplate what exactly the future had in store for me.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

A Practice with Taylor by Vintovka

A loud, repeated thud that seemed to bounce off the walls roused me from an uncomfortable slumber.  I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping that whoever was knocking on my door would just go away, but it began again a few seconds later.  Clearly, they were going to annoy me until I got out of bed.  With a loud groan, I moved to throw the covers off, only to discover there were not covers at all.  In confusion, I looked around, and spotted things that should not be possible for my dorm room, like enormous pens and towering cups on the other side of the glass wall.

 

“Hey!  Get up!” a powerful voice boomed, jolting me out of my half-asleep stupor.  “I’ve got places to be!”  This person was sure demanding, and I realized I would not be able to wait them out.  I looked toward the voice’s source and nearly choked on my own Adam’s apple.  A human face loomed larger than a high-rise building outside, the glass distorting it so it seemed to wrap around and enclose me.  I could clearly make out the vibrant blue eyes near the neck, and as I focused on the gigantic face it looked familiar.  It was Taylor, the only person who had found a way to bully me even in college.  It seemed I had not imagined last night, and had indeed been shrunk until I was smaller than her fingernails.

 

Resisting her was as pointless at this size as it ever was; she could make me do whatever she wanted, either with a kind word or through force.  I stood, not even getting gout of bed before my feet touched the glass, and waved toward Taylor to signal that I was awake.  There was no visible response, but at least she stopped tapping on the glass.  I hoped, now that it was clear I was awake, she would leave me in peace so I could come to terms with everything around me.

 

As usual, my hopes did not line up with reality.  Taylor seized the jar, the skin of her palm pressed flat against the glass, blocking everything I could see that was not her stunning face.  She lifted the jar off her desk and I fell back onto the glass floor from the shock of sudden acceleration.  Taylor only lifted it a foot, not even enough to bring me level with her face while she was sitting upright, and turned the glass on its side.  I slid into the wall, met with the vast field of her palm pressed flat against the glass, then she began tilting it upward.  I clawed at the smooth glass to stop myself, but no flaw was significant enough to hold me, and I slid down toward the neck of the jar.

 

I tumbled from the jar into Taylor’s waiting hand, the vast field of peach flesh spread wide to accept me.  My body bounced off the taut skin, then she carried the jar away and set it back down on the desk.  She leaned in, making sure her face was the only thing I could see, and my focus was drawn toward her radiant blue eyes far above even as her lips drew my attention from up close.

 

“You sure do like to sleep,” Taylor said, her rumbling voice making my bones shake in their joints.  “Unfortunately, as my tiny man, you don’t get to sleep in anymore.  You’re on my schedule now, and that means that you go wherever I go, when I go, for better or worse.  Probably a bummer to you, but I like being productive with my time.”

 

A single loud thud reverberated inside the jar, and any outside light was blocked by Taylor’s tremendous hand.  She pulled it away, leaving a faint ringing sound in its wake as she hoisted the makeshift container into the air.  My freedom was short-lived, however, and Taylor reached for me with her other hand before I could take a step.  Her hand engulfed me, wrapping me in its warm flesh, and the tip of a finger pinned me against her palm.  In one continuous movement she yanked me from atop her desk, making me feel like my innards were left behind as my body ascended several hundred feet in an instant.

 

Taylor’s fist came to a sudden halt, and the body I could feel caught up with my actual body a moment later.  “How should you travel, though?” Taylor asked herself aloud, her booming voice bleeding through her fingers to make my body shake in her grasp.  With her fist still closed around me, this was obviously something I was not involved with.  “I mean, I can’t really just carry you in my hand, that’ll raise a few questions, and besides, I might drop you!  And I don’t really carry a bag with me, all my stuff’s already there…” she trailed off, leaving me in the dark as to what she was going to do with me.

 

“I’ve got it!” Taylor exclaimed, making my body jolt in her grasp.  “I might as well put you somewhere you’ll be safe that you’re already familiar with!”  She could not be serious.  I had barely survived my time in her shorts last night, and she wanted to put me back in them?  While I could not deny that she had a magnificent ass, I did not want to meet my end by it, especially by accident on her part.

 

Unfortunately, Taylor was not psychic – and if she was, she used her powers to be exceptionally cruel.  The world whirled as she moved me without my input again, then as a finale she turned her hand upside down.  My body inverted, and the pressure against my body lessened when her fingers unfurled.  Even in the dim light provided by her lamp I saw the sheer fall along the back of her red shirt into the dark triangle left open by her holding the waistband of her shorts away from her body.

 

I came unstuck from Taylor’s palm and fell from her hand, landing against the small of her back as I descended toward the floor.  My shoulder caught a snag in the stitching of her dry-fit shirt, and I was sent tumbling down the rest of the dark red cliff face on my way into Taylor’s shorts.  She had planned it perfectly, and I tumbled into the small gap she had opened for me.  Gravity drove me deep into the black spandex of her tiny volleyball shorts, but still stopped me long before I reached the bottom.  By the time I came to a complete stop, I was not even past the initial crest of her buttock.

 

A loud snap assaulted my ears when she released her hold on her shorts, letting them retract against her waist.  The tight material formed a seal around me, leaving me visible as an outline for anyone who knew where to look.  I tried to climb upwards, but the elastic material that comprised Taylor’s shorts kept me firmly in place and unable to do more than weakly lift my arm before the tension pushed it back against her panties.  Once again, I was at the mercy of Taylor’s butt.

 

Taylor took a step forward, throwing her hips far to the side and making her tiny volleyball shorts grip me tighter.  The spandex overwhelmed me, keeping me from moving a muscle as it tightened around me.  It pressed me further into her buttock, but even that pushed back once the muscle tensed and I was through the thin layer of fat on top of it.  My body compressed between the fabric and her skin, on the brink of being squished from the sheer pressure of her buttock pressing against me, and there was nothing I could do about it.

 

“Bet you’re glad I already showered, huh?” Taylor asked, her voice making her entire body vibrate and subjecting me to the experience as well.  “I’m surprised you slept through the whole thing, I wasn’t exactly quiet.”  Why would I even be concerned with whether she showered?  Though it was all relaxed right now, a sudden tensing of her buttocks could squeeze me to death at a moment’s notice; I was not exactly concerned about smells.  “You’d be in a big puddle of sweat right now if I hadn’t.  Can you imagine spending a morning with my day-old sweat?  I can’t imagine it’d be pleasant, but at least you’re not in my shoe, right?”

 

While I hardly wanted to be inside her shoe, it did not lessen the pain when her gait swung back my way.  Her butt pushed out, and in response her shorts tightened and tried to maintain their tight seal against her butt.  I winced when the spandex clenched around me, driving me into her solid glute, and there was no way for me to escape the tight squeeze.  Threads strained behind me, fighting to form around her butt with me in between them, and I yelped from the pain.  Taylor’s ass controlled me, and with one wayward movement it could end me.

 

Luckily, the intense pressure lifted before it squeezed me into a tiny flat line between her shorts and butt it still held me firmly in place.  As she sashayed toward her destination, I was subjected to the repeated and irresistible forces of her hips swaying back and forth, bringing her ass along with them.  Every time her butt reached its furthest distance I was worried I would be squeezed to death beneath her shorts, and I felt a stark sense of relief when they retreated.  In terms of my life, her ass owned me, and I was reminded of that fact once a second when her hips swayed far to the right.

 

When she stopped walking, the physical calm of merely being nestled by her butt was not matched by any sort of psychological calm.  A moment passed, and the tight mesh above me relented, though her fingers were already dipping into her shorts to extract me.  The spandex held me in place tightly enough that her fingers easily found me, and they clamped around my body easily.  With a single motion she withdrew me from her shorts, making my head spin from the sudden rush of movement.

 

Before I could orient myself Taylor knelt down, bringing myself with her, as though she were deferring to an even more powerful person.  Her fingers guided me to the floor, where she ensured my feet touched down before letting me go.  Once she was sure I would not topple over from surprise, Taylor withdrew her hand and stepped back, leaving me in the shadow of whoever this new person was.

 

I was between two ginormous shoes, each of which could have served as my dormitory previously, with white foam soles that towered over me.  Her socks barely covered her ankles, but it was enough to put them out of my realistic reach, and her thin, smooth legs took over from there, tracing a path hundreds of feet into the air.  Her dark blue shorts were barely longer than the tail of her shirt, which was still tight enough to clench along her curves.  Long strands of thin blond hair reached down to her breasts, though most of it fell behind her shoulders, and framed the pale skin of her face and neck.  An impossible length upward, past her square, protruding chin, I spotted her dark blue eyes staring down at me, as though they were struggling to identify me among the dust.

 

She stared down at me coldly, as though her eyes did not even register me as person.  The toes of one ginormous foot twitched in anticipation, as though they were looking forward to smashing me.  “And this is your contribution?” she asked, her beady eyes not leaving me for a second.  “You certainly made him small this week.”  As I gazed up at her, there was no crack in the porcelain skin of her face.  Either she was entirely without humor, or she was completely okay with me being obliterated.

 

“Yes, he’s very small!” Taylor repeated, as though she was not the one who had shrunk me.   “While I claim him as my own, it’s only with the blessing of you, Sylvia, and the rest of the volleyball team that I can claim ownership of him.  It is through you and the power of the team that I take him as mine.”

 

Several long seconds passed while Sylvia stared down at me, as though she were weighing my value as a human.  Did she even recognize me as one?  With her gargantuan feet on either side of me, I expected her to smash me out of reflex at any moment.  As her beady eyes focused on me, I realized I did not have enough assurance.  To ward off her feet from crushing me, I began jumping up and down and waving my arms in hopes of differentiating myself from the debris on the floor.

 

“I can fucking see you just fine,” she declared, stopping me in my tracks as I desperately tried to get her attention.  “I’m just not sure whether you deserve to live, considering how puny you are.  I think you should spend more time with the team.  Join us for a practice, and if you’re still alive afterward you’ll be the right kind of tiny man for us.”

 

I wondered how I would join a dozen giantesses for any activity, but Sylvia was quick to answer my unvoiced question.  With a single, firm flick of her shoe, she launched me into the air, where I flew in a low arc toward the net.  As I approached the net, I descended and crashed into the smooth wood surface with some momentum to spare.  My body hit the floor hard, and I grasped against the boards for something to stop my movement.  There was nothing not lacquered and buffed, however, and I passed beneath the net without fanfare.

 

When I finally slid to a stop, seismic activity erupted as six titanic women moved to encircle me.  By the time I got to my feet they had formed up, and a dozen black sneakers, each the size of a high-rise apartment building, blocked my vision.  I looked up from the gigantic shoes and along their slender yet powerful legs to see them all staring down at me.  They were all monstrously huge, though some were larger than others, and each looked very pleased with herself.  Being the center of attention for this circle of giantesses made me feel even smaller, and I felt as though I was going to shrink in between the floorboards.

 

“Okay ladies, break it up!” Sylvia called out was she walked onto the court, a volleyball gripped beneath one hand.  The crowd dispersed with a chorus of rumbling groans, and the ground trembled when they walked back to their positions.  Once they had scattered, I saw the other side of the court filling up, with Rebecca and Taylor taking the front left and right, respectively, and Sylvia moving to stand behind Rebecca.  The pair who had shrunk me instantly spotted me despite my size, the only dark spot amid the otherwise light floor.

 

Rebecca waved at me enthusiastically and called out, “Hey there, little guy!  Glad you made it for once!”  She gave a big smile, her wide mouth parting to reveal pearly white teeth, before blowing a kiss at me.  It may have been my imagination, but a moment later I felt a slight shove when she went back to giving me the biggest smile I had ever seen.

 

“All right, here’s the plan,” Sylvia boomed from the back.  “We’ve been doing great this season, but we can still do better.  We’re going to work on spikes and spike defense today, so I want to see some hustle and some vertical leaps.  If you’re unsure where to aim, if you’re on my side I’ve helpfully provided a target for you.”  So there was no confusion, she pointed a finger right at me, and I gulped.  Was I really going to get smashed to mush by a volleyball?

 

A shadow fell over me when the light directly overhead was blocked, and the floor trembled when a gargantuan shoe set down beside me.  After a moment there was another tremor when the other shoe set down across from it, trapping me between them.  I gasped as I looked up at the monolithic woman standing astride me, still unable to believe how gigantic people were to me now.  Her muscular legs seemed to go on forever, like vast columns supporting an immense structure, and even her tiny black shorts were the size of a circus tent.  While I could not see her face due to her chest blocking it, I spied a single long strawberry blond braid running down the side of her chest so its end dangled beside her stomach.

 

A dull thud from the other side of the court broke me out of my trance, and I realized the ball was now in motion.  I watched it sail over the net and somehow make it above the head of the giantess standing over me.  Someone in the back row popped it up with a thump, and the feet flanking me got ready to move.  The suede around the toes creased, and the floor creaked when her weight shifted to one side.  Did she know I was beneath her, or had she chosen to stand over me purely by coincidence?  More importantly, did I want her to know I was beneath her?

 

The titaness sprung into action, and the floor strained beneath her when she bent her knees.  With a bass-laden grunt she launched herself into the air, her powerful quads bulging with the sudden exertion.  She went straight up what seemed like several hundred feet to me on an intercept course with the gray and blue ball.  Her body curved when she raised an impossibly long arm over her head and began swinging it froward, making another overwhelming grunt when she made contact.  While she was airborne she had drifted forward, and now the stark white treads of a titanic sneaker were directly over me.

 

She began coming back down, and I watched her descent with mouth and eyes wide.  Her shoe spanned several city blocks, there was no way I could get out from under it before she landed.  In horror I watched it come toward me, quickly expanding until it blocked out everything else.  If I was going to be smashed, at least it would be by a person rather than a ball.

 

Her feet hit the ground with an earth-shattering quake, the force of it alone knocking me to the ground, then her foot began tilting toward me.  The shadow rapidly grew shorter and darker, becoming more compact as the shoe casting it came down to crush me.  Rubber touched my chest, and I knew it would all be over soon.  She was going to squish me without even knowing, and whatever was left would be swept up along with dust.

 

By some miracle, the brief yet intense pain of being squashed did not come.  Her heel never touched the ground, keeping the pressure just light enough to avoid obliterating me in an instant.  A loud squeal pierced my ears when she sprung away, and light splashed onto me again when her shadow cleared away.  I watched her take two long strides away from me, simply glad that, for now, she no longer threatened to crush me with a single misplaced step.

 

My eye caught the massive sphere racing downward on the other side of the net, leaving a blue streak in its trail.  Taylor rushed to get under it and popped it up with her forearms, sending the ball over the relatively short center’s head toward Rebecca.  The jovial blond giantess tracked it with her sharp blue eyes and got in position to spike it back, squatting in preparation of her leap.  Confident in her estimation, she glanced down at me and flashed a smile.  Something told me this one would be right on target.

 

Rebecca had a glint in her eye when she struck the ball, sending it directly toward me.  It moved with incredible velocity, and my eyes focused on it as it rapidly expanded in my view until it blocked Rebecca and all the other players.  In an instant I would be reduced to a smear, and I was rooted in place, transfixed by the object that was going to do it.  There was not even any time to raise my arms in a weak and futile effort to stop it.  Without a doubt, I was going to be smashed, and Rebecca would find the whole thing very funny.

 

Another timely intervention saved me just before I got splattered across the ball’s blue surface.  A pair of gigantic clasped hands hit the ball and managed to deflect it from its collision course, sending it bouncing over the ground.  The force of its impact was nothing compared to the calamitous, multi-part shock of my savior landing.  Even with their pads, her knees hitting the ground alone made my spine tingle, and when her elbows slammed onto the wood my teeth shook in their sockets.  All of that was nothing compared to her gargantuan body contacting the floor.  The shock of a hundred tons hitting the floor all at once made my body feel like it was going to shake apart and I fought to maintain consciousness.

 

Though the volleyball had been diverted, I was not out of the fire yet.  The titaness’s momentum carried her forward over the polished floor, making her massive body slide toward me.  Her hands passed over me close enough that I could see the texture wrinkles on her skin, and once they were gone I could appreciate the full enormity of her.  She glided toward me soundlessly, and I marveled at how something so large could move so quietly.  I stared up into my savior’s face as she barreled toward me, with a sharp chin large enough I could have played a game of volleyball on it myself and broad, narrow lips.  Atop her thin, rounded nose, pale green eyes turned down toward me and widened in surprise at the subconscious recognition of a tiny person.

 

She continued forward, her body flush with the ground, and was so massive it was impossible for me to tell how fast she was moving.  Two loud thuds rang out when she slammed her shoes against the floor, but the tremendous wall of her black shirt pulled tight over her chest kept coming.  I braced myself to get subsumed beneath her, hoping I would not be instantly crushed.   With the soft cushioning of her breasts, I might just live long enough to suffocate beneath them.

 

Her chest bumped into me, nudging me along the floor as it began creeping over me, then mercifully came to a stop.  The floor rumbled when she slammed her hands down, then her chest lifted off the ground, flipping me over as I dropped back to the floor.  She remained on all fours for just a moment, and her gaze briefly lingered on me before she looked up to a teammate.  When she brought her foot up beneath her, the ground trembled from her might as all her weight rested on it.  There was a loud crack when her hands slapped against her knee, then a small aftershock when she placed her other foot flat on the ground.  For a moment she simply stood there, towering over me like a statue, before moving to resume the practice.

 

My savior giantess moved forward and set her foot down in front of me, the mammoth shoe blocking anything from sneaking up on me.  Between her ankles I spotted Rebecca pouting.  She knew that, despite her best efforts, she had missed, and would likely not get another shot at this practice.  Despite the protection from the gigantic foot in front of me, I knew it was not entirely safe, and stepped back a few inches so an errant step or stretch would not result in me getting flattened.

 

It was difficult to tell how long the practice lasted.  With several earthquakes hitting me a second and the knowledge that death lurked under every step my sense of time was distorted.  To my surprise, my mysterious protector lingered close to me, making sure a sudden spike would not crush me – or a footfall from one of her inattentive teammates.  I did not know what her motives were for protecting me, nor did I care.  For the moment, I was just glad to have one giant person not set on smashing or teasing me.

 

“Okay, good practice, everyone!” Sylvia called from across the court.  “Go get a shower, and don’t forget about the party at my place tonight!  Our new mascot’s going to be there, right Taylor?”

 

“Oh, he definitely is!” my captor answered.  “He’ll be with me all night, so don’t be afraid to come share a drink with us.”  Great.  Not only had vengeful volleyball players shrunk me, but they had decided I was their mascot, too.  Never before had I felt such regret for skipping a sporting event to play video games.

 

My shield-giantess lingered for a bit before walking way, revealing Sylvia on the other side.  She was standing with her tremendous feet shoulder width apart, her hands resting on her hips.  Her beak-like nose tilted downward as she stared at me with her beady, dark blue eyes.  As she gazed down at me, she minutely tilted her pointed chin upward, regarding me with a distinct air of superiority.  Rebecca might smash me because she thinks it’s funny, I thought, but Sylvia might do it just to be rid of a pest.

 

“So.  You survived.”  Her deep, rumbling voice was flat, and she spoke with the same level of emotion for telling someone they had a spot on their shirt.  “I wonder how you’d do if Val wasn’t protecting you, though.”  In a flash her right leg had coiled up, exposing the worn treads on the sole of her shoe.  It briefly held still before reversing direction, plummeting toward me so fast that I missed its movement when I blinked.  A single rubber yellow square filled my vision, one small part of her tread acting as my entire sky.  Fortunately, it simply hung there.  She had demonstrated her point.

 

“That’s what I thought.”  Sylvia’s shoe moved away to come to rest beneath her again, and she reaffixed me with her cold stare.  “Try not to get lost tonight.  I don’t like finding bugs in my house.”  She tucked a long strand of blond hair that had been stuck to her face with sweat behind her ear and took a single long step over me toward the exit.

 

“Welcome to the team, mascot!” Taylor mockingly congratulated me.  With Sylvia’s imposing presence, I had not even noticed her standing beside the team captain.  “I realize a tiny man isn’t really an appropriate mascot for a group of super tall women like us, but we think it’s funny.”  She smirked and started at me as though waiting for me to say something, like she valued in my input.  I knew full well that she could not hear me from all the way down here, however, and decided not to waste my voice.

 

“Come on, let’s get you back home.”  Taylor bent over and extended an arm toward me, engulfing me with her hand.  “You’ve got your first volleyball team social event tonight!”  Her thumb and middle finger clamped around my body, their tips completely covering me.  She picked me up as though I were a speck of dust, and the extreme acceleration disoriented me so much that the next thing I knew I was being held in front of her gargantuan face, a pair of light blue eyes fixed on me.  “Try not to fucking embarrass me.”

 

For once, I was spared the torment and indignity of traveling inside her shorts.  Taylor dropped me into her free palm along the deep wrinkle traveling across the middle and closed her fingers around me in a loose fist.  It was far from an ideal travel arrangement, but I would take the repetitive swing of her arm over the constant worry of her ass obliterating me with each step.  The inside of her hand quickly got hot, but it was no worse than the oven in her pants, and it lacked the overwhelming stench of sweat. 

 

Besides, no matter how uncomfortable I was while she walked, there was no way it could compete with what she undoubtedly had in store for me tonight.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

A Party with Taylor by Vintovka

Once we got back to her room, Taylor set the inverted glass on top of me again and proceeded to ignore me for the rest of the day.  While she studied or played on her phone, I had essentially stopped existing for her, and I could only watch her warped body through what seemed like several feet of glass.  The only interruption was around lunch, and then only for a moment.  Taylor slightly tilted the glass, raising the side farthest from me slightly, and slipped a few crumbs from her meal underneath.  She quickly slammed it down with a resonating thud, however, sealing me inside the small glass room, and returned to ignoring me.

 

The day turned into Evening, and Taylor began to get ready for the party.  She laid a dress and a pair of stockings over the side of her bed, then grabbed a pair of high-heeled shoes that ought to bring her height to nearly seven feet.  Continuing to disregard my existence, Taylor changed in front of me, stripping down until she was just in her panties.  Her bare, mountainous breasts were tight and round, and only lagged slightly behind her movements as she strode toward her dresser to retrieve a fresh bra.  After she slipped it on and turned around, they appeared larger than before, and collided in a great valley of buoyant cleavage.

 

 In no particular hurry, Taylor walked back across the small room and stepped into her dress, then pulled it up her monolithic body and settled the straps on her shoulders.  Once it was securely zipped up, she sat back on the bed and slid her legs into the dark nylon stockings beside her.  The material expanded around her feet, then contracted tightly around her legs, appearing to form a second, darker sin.  They stretched all the way up to the middle of her thighs, seeming ti dimple the skin at the top of the garter, and when she stood, the hem of her dress just reached the top, leaving no bare skin of her legs exposed.

 

Once she had finished applying her makeup and fixing her hair, Taylor decided it was time to come for me.  She slammed an elbow down on the desk, making the glass shake and knocking me onto my back, then rested her chin in the raised palm.  I looked up at her through the bottom of the upturned cup, and the layer of glass distorted her face so it appeared comically narrow and tiny atop her gigantic body.  Even so, I could tell that her dark blue eyes were fixated downward toward me.

 

“Don’t think I forgot about you, little man,” Taylor boomed, and her voice reverberated inside my glass cell.  Her fingers pressed against the clear surface, forming large, flesh-colored blots, and she tore it away from me.  My vision was cleared of distortion, and I was left looking up at her magnificently beautiful yet monstrously huge head, with eyes the same size as me staring back.  “It wouldn’t really be a volleyball party without our mascot, after all.” 

 

Taylor’s hand swept inward, forming a large, fleshy roof over me while her fingers slid toward me.  The tips of her thumb and forefinger settled around me, the ridges of her fingerprints helping to hold me in place, then she lifted me from the desk.  My stomach turned in place from the sudden surge of movement, and acceleration shoved me into the soft padding on the tips of her digits.  When the movement suddenly stopped, I feared I would be thrown from her grasp and into her face, but her tight grip ensured I was going nowhere.

 

She held me before one gigantic blue eye, and I was simultaneously struck by majesty and terror at its sheer size.  For a moment she silently considered me, amused to merely watch me squirm between her fingers as I futilely tried to get free.  “Now there’s just the question of how I’m getting you there.”  Freed from the glass and mere inches from her mouth, Taylor’s voice was almost deafening in volume and intense enough to make every part of my body quiver.  “I’m taking you there in my shoes, in my stockings, or in my bra.”  She shifted her shoulders, making her cleavage more impressive as her breasts pressed together below me.  Taylor pressed her free index finger gently against me, then pulled it away, smiling.  In a falsetto voice, as though she were speaking to a small child or a pet, that was still quite deep to me, she asked, “Can you guess which?”

 

I cleared my throat before answering.  Could she hear my answer?  Would it even matter?  Would I get anything if I guessed right?  Figuring the answer to all these questions was no, I just said, “Um, in your bra?”

 

Taylor laughed, a loud, terrifying rumble that made me feel like jelly.  “You should be so fucking lucky!” she proclaimed, still laughing at me.  Once she calmed down, she added, “Though, I’ve seen some men get smashed in there.  They’re huge and perfect, and tiny people like you can’t handle them.  No, you’ll be riding to the party first-class in my stockings.  I’ve got first-class legs, you see, so you should feel honored to be riding with them.”  At least it wasn’t in her shoes or up against her butt again.  I doubted I could survive another close encounter with her rear today.

 

She lowered me from her face, and my body was again seized by the sensation of extreme movement.  My stomach was in my neck as I descended past her chin, and it remained there when I passed her plunging neckline with lace frills decorating the side of her breasts.  I looked down and saw her pulling up her skirt with her free hand as she moved me toward it.  A small spot of light skin was revealed amid the black clothing, and she put me on a course directly toward it.

 

Taylor set me down on her thigh, then with a free finger on the hand holding me lifted the garter below me.  She slid me along her smooth skin until I was halfway inside her stocking, then set it down atop me and let me go.  Reflexively, to keep from sliding further down into her stocking or slipping out of it, I set my arms over the rigid top, and immediately slid up to my armpits.  I looked up to see Taylor Tower looming over me, with me as its only denizen, and she gave me a cheeky wave.  “See you at the party, tiny man!” she declared, and the vibrations of her voice gave me a pleasant sensation.  Her hands grabbed the hem of her skirt and lowered it over me, casting me into darkness underneath her black dress.

 

There was a rush of sound and a light thud when Taylor picked something up, though I could not see what it was.  Any concern for what was happening outside was erased when she started walking, anyway.  The tremendous column of her thigh shoved me forward, raising me into the air as it tilted upward, then brought me back down when her leg straightened.  A tremendous shock ran up her leg when her heel hit the ground, shaking me in my small elastic cell, and I gripped the garter for comfort.  She stepped forward, and her leg straightened before tilting me forward and pitching me into the air again.

 

I was trapped in this repeated cycle for the whole twenty minutes it took her to walk to Sylvia’s party.  It was an endless cycle of churning, nearly coming to a rest before her titanic leg started moving again.  The only way to escape it was to throw myself out of her stocking, and I did not like my odds with he landing, let alone on the ground.  Taylor was able to torment me merely by walking, and I had no choice but to endure it.

 

I could scarcely believe it when the continuous cycle of her gait finally stopped.  There were several false stops before her legs finally came to a stop, which I attributed to her waiting to cross the street or for someone to open the door.  With her dress blocking my vision, I was effectively blind.  It took several minutes for me to accept that she had finally found somewhere to rest.

 

Unfortunately, her being at rest meant she had time to play with me.  The vast dark curtain in front of me fell inward with the impact from her finger, and a ripple spread outward until the rest of her skirt conformed with the pressure.  Taylor hooked a fingertip under the hem and pulled it up just enough to reveal me to the rest of the party.  Before I could get a good look at anything, however, the rest of her hand came in to block me, and her thumb and forefinger clamped around me again.  Squeezing me lightly, the gigantic volleyball player extracted me from her stockings and let her dress fall back into place.  With her standing like this, there was no evidence I was even here.

 

Taylor quickly raised me to her face, and I realized I was rapidly becoming acclimated to the swift movements associated with being held by someone several thousand times my size.  With her fingertips blocking my peripheral vision, I could scarcely even see the tremendous blue irises gazing at me from either side.  Although I was totally restricted, I did not feel the need to squirm out from between her fingers.  As impossible as it was, it seemed I was getting used to being held in front of gigantic faces.

 

“Look around you.”  I had not yet gotten accustomed to Taylor’s booming voice and suspected that would be some time down the road.  “I’m hot, right?  I’m pretty, and I’ve got a nice body.”  I could not possibly disagree with her; this was all rhetorical.  “Men should be swarming around me, competing with each other for my attention.  But there’s no one here.  Why do you think that is?”  I knew to just let her speak.  “It’s because I’m 6’10” in these fucking heels and their masculinity is so very fragile.  Maybe if you had played along, you could’ve bypassed the whole courting process and gone straight to fucking me.”

 

“Tay, there you are!” cut through the din of the party.  Though I already knew who it was, the lock of light blond hair that swung into my vision confirmed it.  Of course Rebecca would not pass up a chance to mock me in front of a crowd.

 

“Becky!” Taylor exclaimed, throwing her arms wide.  She stepped toward the slightly shorted woman and clamped her arms around her, slamming me against Rebecca’s back.  Thick strands of blond hair were funneled toward me by her fingers, and I found myself amid a forest of light hairs as they embraced.  When they separated, the only thing keeping me from being torn out by Rebecca’s hair was the tight grip Taylor had on me.

 

When Taylor settled her hand, she positioned it so I would be clearly in the view of both titanic women.  “Tay!” Rebecca shouted, making me nearly jump out of my skin.  “And you brought my boyfriend!  I knew I could count on you.”  Wait, what?

 

Rebecca leaned down, bringing her face close enough to me that it was the only thing I could see.  I could only focus on one of her tremendous eyes she was so close.  “That’s right, little man,” she purred.  “I’ve decided that we should date.  Wasn’t that kiss I blew you enough of a hint?”  She giggled, narrowing the part of her eye I could see and generating a horrific rumble.  “As our mascot, it’s kind of expected you’re with someone on the team.  It’ll be difficult since Tay here technically owns you, but I’m sure we can make it work.”  Her broad smile revealed rows of teeth taller than I was along with a maw that I could disappear inside.

 

I tried to scoot away, but Taylor placed a finger behind me, holding me in place.  “Well aren’t you presumptuous?” she asked, and my insides trembled from the power of her voice raining down upon me.  “How do you know I don’t want to date him after all?”

 

Rebecca looked away from me and up to Taylor, and I found myself gazing up at two enormous women, talking about me as if I were not there.  “Come on, can’t you let me date a cute guy for once?” she asked.  “I wanted to fuck him back when he was big!”

 

“Becky, he was never big,” Taylor corrected her while expertly sneaking an insult toward me in.  She shoved me forward, rolling me along her palm with her finger until I was on the edge of her hand.  “But you’re right, you did claim him first.”  Before Rebecca could reach for me, however, the titaness holding me put up a hand that acted as my awning.  “Too bad it’s my week with the mascot!  You can date him, but until next Friday I get to chaperone all your dates.”

 

“I don’t want to date either of you!” I protested, shouting up into Taylor’s open palm.  “You two shrank me, I don’t want anything to do with you!”

 

“So you like to watch, huh?” Rebecca countered, gently shoving Taylor’s hand aside with a finger so she could gaze down at me with her tremendous blue eyes.  “We’re okay with that.  Aren’t we, little guy?”  To accentuate her point she leaned in until her nose nearly pinned me against Taylor’s palm, then gave me a solid shove with an index finger.  She waved it up and down, trying to stroke or tickle me, but just sent me staggering away from her.  “Not that you’ll really be able to see him…”

 

“Don’t I have any say in this?” I yelled, but Rebecca’s expression did not change.  She just kept smiling, her gigantic finger waving in the air in a misplaced tender gesture.  It dawned on me that I did not, in fact, have a voice here.  As far as they were concerned, I was property, to be claimed and passed around as they saw fit.  The volleyball team owned me, and unless I could compel one of them to grow me back there was nothing I could do about it.

 

“Well okay, miss chaperone,” Rebecca began sarcastically, leaning toward her taller friend.  “Why don’t you put my boyfriend on even ground with me?  I want to see him without having your hand for lifts.”

 

“Yeah, I don’t see anything wrong with that.”  Taylor began sliding a hand toward me, her thumb and forefingers primed to pinch me between them while I pointlessly backpedaled away from them.

 

“Now hold on!” I called out, though it did not stop Taylor’s fingers rushing toward me.  “Don’t you remember what Sylvia said?  If she sees me on the floor, she’ll squish me!”

 

My protests did not deter the giantess who now owned me, and her digits completely engulfed me.  With a slight squeeze the tips of her digits closed around me, and the small bits of fatty tissues on her fingertips held me in place.  Her palm fell away, and the only thing keeping me aloft was her light grip around me.  If she wanted, all it would take to end my life was a firm pinch and no one would be the wiser.  She could even play it off as an accident, and it would end my tiny misery.

 

Unfortunately, Taylor was not inclined toward kindness.  The rest of the world rushed upward, making my heart leap into my throat, and I knew I was descending.  It was a brief descent, and there was scarcely time to struggle against her hold, let alone make any meaningful progress against it.  Before I knew it, my feet were back on the ground, and Taylor was only holding me to be sure I would not splatter on the ground.  When she finally let go, I felt a renew3ed sense of freedom, though a moment later a firm reminder of my limitations hit me.

 

The floor shook with the bass of the party’s music, but my attention was occupied by the pair of titanesses peering down at me.  I had gotten an eyeful of Taylor Tower earlier that evening, and her gargantuan form in all black would live in my memory for years to come, but Rebecca Redoubt was all new to me.  Her pair of shiny white flats dominated my view, though I was not tall enough to see myself in their reflection unless I was beneath them.  A pair of long, muscular legs seemed to stretch upward forever, their strong definition seemingly limited by the flesh-toned stockings clinging to them.  Rebecca’s tiny white dress barely covered her body, tight enough to hold itself firmly around her curves, with lace frills barely descending below her butt.  She was dressed to kill, and I worried that she was here to kill me.

 

To make matters worse, Rebecca started singing.  “You’re a bug!  You’re a bug!  Beneath my shoe you would be snug!  Giant us!  Giant us!  Compared to us you are just dust!”  She waited for a moment before slapping Taylor on the shoulder.  “Come on, you know the words, right?”

 

Taylor carefully wrapped her hand around Rebecca’s wrist, then slowly pulled it away from her.  “Becky, we’re at a party,” she explained.  “We should avoid drawing everyone’s attention to the puny man at our feet.  We’re trying to keep it from being common knowledge that the volleyball team can shrink people, remember?”

 

The titaness who was apparently dating me clapped a hand over her mouth and looked at me wide-eyed.  “Shit, you’re right!” she said.  “And I’d really rather not someone else smash my new boyfriend.”

 

They went quiet and looked up from me, and I turned around to follow their gazes.  At ground level, all I could see was a gigantic pair of shiny black high heels coming toward me, the red sole of one exposed as it swung down onto the hard wood floor.  The party music’s bass was strong enough that the titanic step blended into the background vibrations, and I gazed up from the shoes past the black band fastened over her ankles and to her pale legs.  They were remarkably long and fit, and my view had long left the floor behind by the time I reached the high hem of her tiny black dress.  From there it was a black column formed perfectly to her curves until I reached the light, sharp chin hanging over her cleavage.  Dark blue eyes on either side of her beak-like nose pointed down at me, and I knew that, of all people, Sylvia had finally found me.

 

The golden-haired giantess continued striding toward the pair that had put me in this situation, keeping her eyes firmly locked on me.  As she got closer, she put more force into each step, and her footfalls became distinguishable from the rest of the constant noise and shaking.  When her sole stalled mid-step, I got an eyeful of the hard, bright red sole, with faint lines running across it from traction.  Would I even be distinguishable from it if she stepped on me?  I had never expected to meet my end splattered on the bottom of a high heeled shoe, my remains lost against it, but that was looking like a real possibility for me now.

 

Sylvia came forward until she was practically standing over me, the vast, broad field of her sole eclipsed my view of the rest of her body.  I stared up at the shoe and gulped, knowing this was it.  With a red and black streak her shoe swung down, crashing onto the floor just in front of me.  The impact was cataclysmic, causing a boom that overwhelmed my ears and drowned out everything else and generating a seismic shock that toppled me from my feet.  To keep from hitting the floor, I leaned forward and braced my arms against the small ridge her sole made along the bottom of her shoe.  I was so small that my arms did not even reach the corner; it was like leaning against a solid wall.

 

The tremor hit me hard enough that I dissociated, and it took several seconds before I was back in control of my body.  When I could finally move again, I looked up the incredible height of the Sylvia Skyscraper and found her looking back at me, smiling.  She had come mere millimeters away from smashing me as a joke and there was nothing I could do about it.  I was so puny I could not even yell at her.

 

She tore her eyes away from me to look down at the two titanesses standing in front of her.  “Didn’t you hear what I said about finding bugs in my house?” she said, her tremendous voice overwhelming everything else as it resonated in my ears.  “I don’t like them, especially this one.  They’re dirty, and they spread their filth all over if you don’t step on them.”

 

“So that’s where he is!” Taylor exclaimed, as though she had not dropped me on the floor herself.  “Don’t worry, I can explain.  See, I was showing him to Rebecca, because she thinks he’s cute, and he just disappeared out of my palm!  I was wondering where he’d ended up.”

 

“He is, though,” Rebecca chimed in.  “I think I know what happened.  I leaned in close to get a good look at him – he’s real small, so I had to get really close – and my breath knocked him out of Tay’s hand!  Don’t worry, I’ll pick him up so he doesn’t wander off now.”

 

“Sorry, but no,” Sylvia replied.  “House rule: bugs get stepped on.  Next time, be more careful with our mascot.”  She raised her shoe, pushing me away as it lifted into the air, and I scrambled to recover as I staggered away.

 

I spun on my heels and started sprinting toward Taylor, waving my arms wildly as I tried to put some distance between me and Sylvia.  At the rate the wood grain was passing me by, I did not seem to be making any progress at all.  “Please, you have to stop her!” I shouted, though I doubted my voice even reached above her ankles.  “Taylor, don’t let her smash me!”  A shadow fell over me and rapidly became more sharply defined as it descended.  This was the end, I knew, and I had not even made it a full day at this size.

 

An earth-shattering crash erupted from all around me, and I felt my bones turn to liquid.  It was instantaneous and painless, at least.  As I resigned myself to becoming an anonymous speck on Sylvia’s shoe, unnoticed by any but the closest inspection, I could still hear the party going around me, the perfect send-off before I was forgotten.  I had read that some people lived long enough after their decapitation to see their own body, and I figured that was what happened to me.  In just a few seconds I would slip into oblivion, long before she even deigned to scrape me off her shoe.

 

The fading never came.  Instead, my senses started coming back, albeit slowly.  At first, everything around me was a red smear, but after blinking in disbelief several times the image sharpened into a bright red gradient.  As my vision cleared, I realized there was not much else to see aside from a faint “44” etched into the ceiling.  My head lolled back, and I saw a towering black obelisk in the distance that flared to support a tremendous structure above it.  Sylvia had just missed me, and I was lying beneath the arch of her gigantic high heel.

 

“That was a warning,” Sylvia declared.  “Feel lucky I’m wearing imported Italian shoes and don’t want to go through the trouble of having his tiny speck cleaned off my sole.”  She lifted her foot and moved it back, giving me a full display of where I could have ended up as her sole moved over me.  Her shoe set down what seemed like hundreds of feet away from me, though in reality it was only a few inches.  With her gargantuan shoe out of the way, I could see other things around me, and my vision continued to sharpen its focus.

 

“So, should I pick him back up, or…” Taylor started, though she trailed off from uncertainty.

 

“Nah, why bother?” Sylvia replied.  “With the three of us watching him, it’s not like he’s going anywhere.  Besides, he should be on equal ground with us.  What’s the fun of him being so small if he doesn’t get to see how gigantic we are?  I think this’ll really drive home how puny he is.”  If that was her goal, she had already made it.  In less than a minute she had almost squashed me twice and I was clearly no taller than their shoe soles.  There was no possible way I could feel smaller.

 

The three of them stayed where they were, arranged in a triangle with me in the center.  It was an awe-inspiring sight, yet terrifying at the same time.  They were tremendous human obelisks, thousands of times my size, and could snuff me out with an ill-timed breath.  Compared to them, I was nothing.  I no longer existed on the same level as them, and the only way I could gain their attention was if they deigned to grant it to me.  Gazing up at them, it became clear I was not merely the size of a bug; effectively, I was one.

 

“Excuse me,” a voice boomed from behind me, and I spun around to see what new horror was coming.  A pair of black flats raced toward me, the shoe’s slight curve putting the tip of the toes far over my head, and there was nothing I could do to get out of the way.  As the city block-sized shoe advanced I looked up to see if I recognized them, but a tremendous knee blocked my view of her.  All I could glean was that she was wearing some sort of skirt and it was unlikely she was even aware of me.

 

Her heel landed in the distance, making the ground tremble from the impact, and I looked up at the titanic smooth sole stretching into the sky.  In an instant it swung down, generating a tremendous crack when it hit the wood floor and sending out a gust of wind to buffet me.  The harsh wind lifted me off my feet and threw me into the air, where I flew several meters away from the gargantuan shoe.  I landed on the smooth floor and slid, and out of the corner of my eye saw her other enormous shoe lift into the air.

 

The gigantic woman’s body shuddered as though something suddenly stopped it, though her shoe kept coming.  It glided low over the ground a great distance, then the heel dropped to plant across from her other one.  Her whole shoe dropped with a crash, sending out another gale as it displaced the air beneath it.  Strong winds pushed me back across the floor, but I quickly slowed to a stop before I collided with her other shoe.  With all the recent trauma, I could not even focus enough to look up the pair of towering legs standing astride me.

 

“If you don’t mind me asking, how tall are you?”  All their low, booming voices sounded similar, but from the direction I could tell it was Taylor.

 

“I’m five-one,” answered the gigantic woman standing over me, and I could scarcely believe it.  This woman’s shoes alone were large enough I could get inside while she was wearing them and still be comfortable, and she was considered short.  As I stared up at her from between twin black walls she shot back, “What’s it to you, stretch?”

 

“Just curious!” Taylor replied.  “Something about really short people just fascinates me.”

 

The floor creaked when the shorter titaness shifted her weight so she could face Taylor more directly.  “Well then, fair’s fair.  How tall are you, beanpole?”

 

“I’m, like, six-ten or something with these heels on.”  I imagined her smug smile as she looked down at the woman almost two feet shorter than her.

 

“Uh-huh.  And without them?”

 

I felt the floor shake from Taylor’s nearby footfalls, then heard her heels clatter to the side.  “A measly six-six.”

 

“Tay!  I’m only six-two!” Rebecca interjected.

 

The gigantic short woman standing astride me pushed one knee out, unimpressed by the whole display.  “Gonna be honest, I don’t really notice a difference between any of you, including lurch over there.  You’re all just kind of generically tall to me.”  After a couple seconds of silence she added, “Look, is this going somewhere, or can I go get a drink?”

 

“Huh?  Oh, yeah, sure.”  Taylor let her go and the diminutive titaness got on her way, the floor trembling with everyone of her steps.  When she slipped by Rebecca, I did not have the same apparent height blindness as she did.  Maybe it was because the differences appeared so much greater to me, but I could definitely tell the petite brunette colossus was over a head shorter than them.  I could even clearly see the relatively small difference between the pair who had shrunk me.

 

“And how tall are you, little man?”  I looked up at Taylor looming over me, her blue eyes staring down.  Other than “very small,” I had no idea.  While I tried to guess based on my surroundings, she answered for me.  “Zero.  Nothing.  Not even a single inch.”  She stepped forward, and I flinched away from the massive foot approaching me.  Her heel set down in the distance, making the floor quake, then the rest of her foot slammed to the ground.  The sudden gust was weak in front of her toes, but the tremor was remarkably powerful.  My knees became rubber and I fell forward, though I just managed to grab a thread of her stocking for support.

 

Taylor’s low chuckle rumbled from above while I struggled to recover.  She was playing with me, teasing me with her immense size.  A glance upward was immensely disheartening.  Her big toe alone was four, maybe five times my height, and her head may as well have been the moon.  There were likely loose strands of string stuck to her stockings that were larger than me.  When I felt sturdy enough to stand on my own, I only did it out of habit.  Nothing I could do would make me the least big significant in her eyes.

 

She raised her foot, leaving her heel firmly planted on the ground, and let it loom over me.  She stretched and scrunched her toes, straining the fabric pulled tight around them.  When they were extended, I could see light coming through the gaps, though her gigantic toes still dominated the sky above me.  I watched them dance in the air, fully cognizant of how helpless I was against them.  Stretched out, her toes could catch me even if I ran away as fast as I could go.

 

Scrunching her toes one last time, Taylor began lowering her foot back to the ground.  Just before it set down, however, she stretched her toes as far as they could go, putting me right under the middle of her big toe.  The tight nylon weave hung overhead and I could see every individual fiber that encased her foot, with small pinpricks of flesh poking through the weave as it stretched around her gargantuan foot.  Shocked, all I could do was watch helplessly while it continued toward the floor.

 

Taylor’s big toe landed on top of me, and its immense weight forced me onto my back.  I struggled against it, squirming to get free and pushing at the toe, but it was too immense for me to budge.  Warmth radiated from the digit, and the steady beat of her pulse marked time while she pinned me to the floor.  One slight twitch, the slightest increase in pressure, and I would be squished, no doubt to the amusement of the other volleyball players.  While I patiently waited for her to do something, she seemed to be in no hurry to free me from beneath her foot.

 

“Hey Becky,” she began, breaking the silence.  Her voice was muffled by the toe laying atop me, but slight vibrations traveled down through her body, turning her titanic toe into a makeshift massager.  “Mind if I dance with your boyfriend?”

 

“Not at all!” came the muffled reply.  “As long as I get to dance with him after you.”

 

“If he can still dance when I’m done, he’s all yours.”  That condition did not inspire confidence.

 

I lamented my fate even more than usual.  After years of being overlooked, I was finally about to dance with some gorgeous women at a house party, and they were just as likely to crush me as to kiss me after.  How would I even dance with them?  They were titanic, and if I happened to be standing where they stepped that would be the end of it.

 

However unlikely the scenario, I was about to find out.  Taylor lifted her foot off me, and I could see her hips swaying far above me.  This dance was happening regardless of the logistics.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

A Dance with Taylor by Vintovka

Taylor’s form-fitting black dress hugged the gentle curves of her strong thighs while she slowly gyrated her hips.  As much as I wanted to watch her body move, however, I could not give it too much attention.  Her foot was still raised and dangerously close, the stockinged sole looming over me.  I would need to keep an eye on both her feet to avoid getting flattened.

 

Her foot set down beside me with a dull thud, a small breeze escaping from below it before it smacked against the floor.  I stared at it wide-eyed as her toes bent and the heel lifted from the ground about an inch.  She began twisting the ball of her foot against the floor, the nylon helping her otherwise bare feet glide on the wood as it moved with the rhythm.  There was a faint scratching sound from the fabric running over the wood’s grain, only audible because I was so close to it.  How was I supposed to dance with a woman whose toes alone could lead me?

 

Taylor waved a hand toward her face to encourage me, but just looking at her from the floor paralyzed me.  “Come on!” she boomed with a smile.  “Dance!”  I was still on the floor after being pinned by her foo, and getting to my feet would be difficult.  She kept moving, grinding her foot and toes into the ground as I helplessly watched her move above me.  As much as I wanted to, I could not overcome the block to my legs that kept me supine on the ground.

 

The longer Taylor danced alone, the more impatient she got.  I watched her grow increasingly exasperated while her hips swayed side to side, expecting something from me that I could not give her.  No matter how enticing the movement of her hips was, my attention was continually drawn back to the gargantuan foot beside me.  Even more than her tremendous stature, it was an immediate reminder of my predicament, and that this dance could have fatal implications for me if either of us made the slightest wrong move.

 

It quickly became clear that Taylor was tired of my reluctance to join her.  With a single flick of her foot she buffeted me to the side, sending me sliding across the floor.  I careened over the hard wood, spinning wildly, until I collided with the soft skin on the bottom of her instep.  I pressed into her flesh slightly, though once she withdrew the gargantuan structure of her foot it was like nothing had even been there.  Taylor’s foot did not go far, and she pointed her toe so it landed beside me.  Still unable to get to my feet, I looked up at the gargantuan toes above me, able to control me with a mere prod even if I were at my full capacity.

 

Taylor twitched her foot inward and her big toe struck me.  Once more I slid across the polished, hard wood floor until I collided with the nylon-covered toe of her other foot.  She looked down at me in desperation, wanting me to do something, and finally shrugged.  Batting me around with her feet had not gotten the desired result, and I suspected she was out of ideas after that.

 

Her foot lifted, and to my surprise it did not press down on me.  Instead, in a streak of black it passed over me and set down with a dull thud some distance away, though still close enough that I could feel the seismic waves from her foot landing.  A moment later there was another black streak followed by a second tremor, and I quickly realized that was simply her other foot.  With Taylor facing away from me, there was not even the slightest chance she was keeping track of me.

 

Between her heels, I wondered what could happen when a gigantic black object suddenly rushed toward me.  I screamed as her tremendous rear bore down on me, and continued screaming even after it stopped above me.  The sheer black dress clung tightly to her butt, making each cheek distinctly visible.  It was perfect, a fully round hemisphere divided in the middle by nature.  At this distance it was easy to appreciate, unlike when I had been forced against it and it threatened my life.

 

Taylor’s ass began shaking forward and back above me, her dress shifting slightly as it adjusted around her gigantic butt.  “Come on, little man!” she called out, shocking me with the sudden barrage of her voice. “Don’t you want to ride my ass, at least?”  In truth, given the opportunity, there was little I wanted more than to jump up and latch onto her butt while she shook it back and forth, but I was simply not able to.  Instead, I just watched her butt move through the air above me, a vision of perfection that I would never be allowed to touch of my own volition.

 

After several seconds of waving her terrific ass over me, Taylor stopped trying.  She stood back to her tremendous height, and while I considered the great distance up to the back of her knees she turned around again.  There was a sudden black streak from her heel passing over me, followed by a minor quake when it set down some distance away from me, then a small shock when her other foot turned around.  Taylor was facing me again, and I looked up her gargantuan body to see her blue eyes looking back down at me impassively.

 

“Come on!  Don’t you want to dance with me?” she asked.  I was so far beneath the average person’s notice that it was more likely they would figure she was talking into a Bluetooth headset than taunting me.  Even so, there was nothing I could do.  Her enormous size still filled me with fear, and I could not make myself get back to my feet.  No matter how much I wanted to break out of it, I was stuck between her feet.

 

“Fine.”  With that final dismissive word, Taylor lifted up her foot.  After a minor adjustment her foot was directly above me, the thin layer of nylon stretched thin over her huge foot.  Nothing I could do could stop her.  Taylor’s enormous foot raced toward me, quickly blacking out the rest of the party.  It stretched as far as I could see in front of and behind me, as well as to both sides.  Her foot, by the very nature of its size, was inescapable.

 

With a great crash Taylor set her foot down on top of me.  Everything was dark but nothing hurt, and I quickly realized that was because she had simply laid her foot atop me.  The soft skin of her sole had kept me from any actual harm while the tremendous weight of her enormous foot kept me pinned against the ground.  It was unbearably hot, and the stench of her foot permeated my nostrils even through her stockings, but I was still glad to be experiencing it.  After all, I had not been flattened when, by all rights, I should have been obliterated beneath her sole.

 

Taylor let her foot linger on top of me, keeping my helpless body pinned to the ground.  I felt the steady pulse of her heartbeat through the soft, thin skin of her sole, the only indicator of the passage of time.  The air around me quickly became hot, and I finally found the strength to struggle beneath the soft skin of her sole.  My life was in imminent danger, but I could do nothing about it.  Knowing that all she would have to do was press down to squash me was strangely freeing.

 

“Come on, Taylor, let him go!” came a muffled voice from beyond Taylor’s foot.  Rebecca?  “It’s obvious why he doesn’t want to dance with you.”  It was the abject, paralyzing fear, of course.  “He’s not your boyfriend!  And as a loyal, monogamous man, he’s saving his first dance for me.”  It was Rebecca, all right, though she had reached the most wrong conclusion possible.

 

“If you think you can get a better performance out of him, be my guest,” Taylor said, and the slight vibrations running down her body gave me the only feeling below my waist I’d had in several minutes.  She raised her foot, temporarily freeing me from my containment beneath it, though from the sudden rush of acceleration I knew I was still stuck to it.  Taylor violently shook her foot and I eventually came free, sliding helplessly across the hard wood floor.

 

As soon as Taylor’s dark stocking-clad feet retreated, Rebecca moved to pen me in.  I felt her heel set down first, a minor quake compared to the force of the rest of her foot setting down.  While I gazed up at the white reflective surface towering above me, another tremor came through the ground when her other foot settled beside me.  Rebecca trapped me just as much as Taylor had, but with the solid soles on her shoes she was even more dangerous.

 

Rebecca looked down at me expectantly, and her eyes scanned the floor between her feet for a second before she found me.  “Get up, little guy!” she said when she spotted me supine on the floor, gasping for breath.  “I know you’ve been through a lot, but I really want to dance with you!”  I realized this was not going to end unless I made some small effort to go along with them.  They had me trapped socially as well as physically, and I figured it would be better to give in to Rebecca instead of letting it get to Sylvia’s turn.

 

Gritting my teeth, I pressed my elbows onto the floor until I was sitting.  My weakened core could not even support me, and I leaned back on unsteady arms to keep from laying back down.  With a grunt I pushed myself up until I could get one shaky leg beneath me.  I rested in the crouch for a second before standing, my leg wobbling as it straightened from the tiny amount of weight going onto it.  When both my legs were under me and fully straight, they felt like rubber.  Vibrations from the music still traveled through the floor, making me even more uncertain of my legs’ integrity, but at last I was finally standing.

 

I looked to the side and saw the titanic, reflective white wall of Rebecca’s flat looming over me.  The sole came up to my waist, and the material curved toward me, the bulge to contain her toes several of my heights over my head.  Looking at it, I could see the reflection of my tiny body.  It was surreal to see an image of my whole form contained on a small part of a shoe, and the background of woodgrain behind me did not help.  Compared to her shoe alone I was nothing.

 

“I knew you could do it!” Rebecca exclaimed, making me jump.  “Now, try to keep up with me.  I know the guy’s supposed to lead, but…” she trailed off into laughter.  “I don’t think my bugfriend is going to be leading anyone.”  Great, she had a new humiliating nickname for me.  With the condition my body was in I doubted I would be able to keep pace with her, but I would give it a shot.

 

Rebecca lifted a shoe and set it down with a crash, making the ground tremble beneath her.  I stumbled as the floor moved beneath me, trying to keep my footing as I staggered away from her foot.  She raised the other one less than an inch and set it back on the floor, sending another wave of vibrations out from where it landed.  I stumbled back from it, doing my best to avoid falling down again, and she began grinding her toes against the ground.  Entranced, I watched it twist back and forth while the sound grated against my ears.

 

Her far heel raised a little and settled down again, just enough to make the ground quake so I had to shuffle away from it.  I looked up Rebecca’s ginormous body and saw her lips spread wide in a smile.  It did not appear to be from cruelty or malice, but from joy.  She was actually having fun dancing with me!  Despite my severely limited capabilities, she was enjoying herself.  Seeing that, I started to think this may not be another plot to mess with me, and simply something she wanted to do.

 

My impression changed with Rebecca’s cream-colored sole blocked my view of her.  The instant I registered the gigantic platform looming over me I dashed to the side as fast as my tiny, exhausted legs could carry me.  It landed with a boom, kicking up a gust of wind and making the floor tremble beneath the impact.  I stumbled forward on the trembling ground, leaning forward to avoid falling down.  Once I recovered, I kept running away from the enormous shoe.  Her other foot loomed in the distance, and beyond that I could see Sylvia’s towering black high heels.

 

It felt strange to be running toward someone so indifferent toward me, but if I could get close enough to her feet I might be able to find cover.  Even though I was running my hardest, I was not making much progress.  They had made me so small that I could not even run from them.  Still, I had to try.  If I could get away from this titanic trio, I might be able to find someone who was sympathetic toward my plight.

 

Rebecca’s other shoe raised into the air and came toward me, and I desperately tried to stop.  A white wall slammed down in front of me, making a horrific roar, and the earth shook from the impact.  Even the stiff breeze was not enough to stop me, and I stumbled forward into the side of her shoe.  I managed to catch myself on the ledge created where her sole met the rest of the shoe to avoid landing in a heap and stood back up, then pressed off in the other direction.  She was not going to let me escape, and I was foolish for thinking I could.

 

“Yeah, dance, little man!” Rebecca proclaimed as I ran toward her other shoe.  So this was what they wanted.  With no hope of escape, fear alone kept me going.  At any moment, a woman the size of a skyscraper could step on me, and the only thing staying her hand was the fun she was having with me.  Her feet ground against the floor, marking time until it was time for her to take another step.  By running, I knew I was giving her what she wanted, but the alternative was winding up as a stain on her shoe, bound to be forgotten once she wiped me off it.

 

I had nearly gotten past her toes when Rebecca moved her shoe toward me.  It flew in a straight line, shockingly fast for something so enormous, and I could not stop myself before it landed in front of me.  Between the sound overwhelming my ears, the earthquake generated by it, and my own exhaustion, I was on my last legs.  Once I slammed into her shoe and staggered back, I could not run any more and simply stood there, reeling as I looked up at her.  As far as I was concerned, the dance was over.

 

Rebecca and I were not on the same page.  When she saw me standing still, she raised her shoe again and moved it over me so the tremendous structure blocked my view of the rest of her.  I was too tired to run, however: if she stepped on me, then so be it.  I was so exhausted that I could not even raise my arms in a feeble attempt to shield myself.  I was going to be smashed like a bug and there was nothing I could do about it.

 

At the last moment Rebecca diverted her shoe to the side, just missing me.  It slammed into the ground with the force of a meteorite, and I staggered to the side and had to lean in it for support.  While I leaned against it she raised the shoe again, making me topple to the side.  I looked up at it helplessly as it dominated the sky above me, wondering if this would be the time it extinguished me.  Her shoe plummeted downward, and I braced myself for impact.  Again, however, she moved it just to the side to avoid squashing me, and the only impact I felt was the earthquake emanating from her shoe.

 

Realizing she was not going to get any more fun out of me, Rebecca leaned forward and lowered a hand toward me.  She extended her index finger and pushed me out from beneath the overhang of her shoe, then her thumb clamped down on me.  Once I was gripped between her fingers, she lifted me off the ground and to her face.  The sudden rush of movement made my stomach feel like it dropped to my feet, and I nearly lost consciousness from the jolt.  When I opened my eyes, Rebecca’s blue eyes were lined with halos from my altered state, and her skin seemed to be emanating light on its own.

 

“Good job, little guy!” she said, blasting me with a wall of sound.  At least her breath smelled sweet even as it overwhelmed me.  Rebecca took a moment to smile before continuing, “I knew you could dance, you just needed the right person.”  The threat of getting smashed helped motivate me too, of course.  As I gazed into an iris the same size as me, I could not find anything to say.  Though they were all horrible, I could not deny that they were just as beautiful.  “I’ll always remember my first dance with my bugfriend.”

 

A tremendous open palm appeared beneath me, and Rebecca glanced down at it.  “Oh, sorry.  Looks like your owner wants you back!” she said.  “I better hand you over.”  She lowered me into the waiting palm and set me down in the middle.  When her fingers released me, I dropped into the long ravine of one of the wrinkles.    The hand lingered for a moment, and Rebecca looked down at me, looking disappointed that she had to give me up so soon.

 

Rebecca’s face rapidly came toward me as I laid helpless in Taylor’s palm, and it quickly blocked everything else from view.  It kept coming, and soon the only thing I could see was her lips bearing down on me.  I screamed out of reflex when they set down on top of me, completely engulfing my body, and began pressing down.  It would be trivially easy for her to accidentally smash me with her lips or slip me into her mouth and swallow.  However, after a few seconds of pressure and heat, she released me from beneath her lips with a loud smack.  She stood back up and looked down at me before giggling and saying, “Now we’ve had our first dance and our first kiss!”

 

The enormous platform moved until I was looking up at Taylor, who was staring back down at me.  She looked significantly less pleased to see me, and I did not expect any gigantic kisses from her.  “So you’ll dance with Taylor and not me, huh?” she said sternly.  “Something wrong with me?”

 

“Um, well, you see,” I stammered, trying to find an answer.  My life was literally in her hands, and I did not want to displease her any further.

 

Taylor cracked a smile.  “Relax, I’m just messing with you.  Your sense of humor is as puny as you are.  Besides, I had fun, and that’s what really matters.”

 

Two ear-piercing clicks filled the air and Sylvia’s tremendous face came into view opposite Taylor’s.  She gazed down at me with her beady blue eyes and neutral expression, as though she were still considering whether she was going to squash me.  “I guess now that the bug’s off the floor I can be a good hostess,” Sylvia said.  “Would you like a drink, little bug?”

 

“No, I’m fine,” I answered.  Life at this size was dangerous enough without being inebriated.

 

“Nonsense.”  The corners of Sylvia’s mouth tugged upwards, the most emotion she had ever displayed toward me.  “Taylor, why don’t you see about getting our little mascot here a drink?  He may be my guest, but he’s still your responsibility.”

 

“On it!”  Before I could wonder how they would even serve me a drink, Taylor gave me the answer.  Her hand tilted to the side and I saw a vast pool of purple liquid in a red cup beneath me.  I scrambled to grab hold of a wrinkle or bit of skin in Taylor’s palm, but my fingers slipped uselessly over the surface.  The incline gradually increased, and before long it was too steep for me to resist gravity.  Unceremoniously, I tumbled out of Taylor’s hand and fell through the air before landing with a plop in the liquid below.

 

I sank into her drink and began wildly kicking my legs to get back to the surface.  When my descent finally stopped I swam upward, desperate to get back to air.  Once my head broke through the surface of Taylor’s drink, I drew in a deep breath of air and immediately regretted it.  There was a hint of cranberry wafting up from the liquid, but the smell of grain alcohol vastly overpowered it.  As I coughed and sputtered to clear the smell from my nostrils I opened my eyes: another mistake.  The strongly alcoholic liquid got into my eyes, and I immediately squeezed them shut to lessen the burning.

 

It took several seconds for all of the burning to go away while I floated helplessly in Taylor’s beverage, but it finally subsided to the point I no longer felt my body was on fire.  When I opened my eyes, I saw stark white walls rising all around me with notches molded into the plastic.  Through the round opening, all I could see was Taylor looking back at me, a smirk painted on her face.  Exhausted from all the dancing, all I could do was bob up and down in her drink while staring at her smug expression.

 

“Drink up!” Taylor chided, and I cringed form the sound of her voice.  It was bad enough when it was just a deep, booming rumble that made my organs shake, but now it echoed around me.  There was no escape from her voice as each word bounced off the plastic walls, hitting me over and over again.  “I know I’m going to.”

 

She raised the cup to her face, making the liquid slosh around, and settled the rim between her lips.  Taylor began tipping the bottom upwards and the beverage flowed along the walls and toward her lips.  It was easy to see where this was going – and more importantly, where I was going.  I tried to swim ferociously against the current, but it was too strong, and my tiny muscles were too weak to resist it.  The drink drew me toward Taylor’s mouth, her lips parted just enough to allow liquid to pour into it.  If liquid could get in, I knew I would fit too.

 

Just before my feet slid between her lips, she lowered the cup from her mouth and brought it back level with the ground.  When the cup straightened it launched me into the air, and I sailed through the cup’s interior, flailing as I flew.  Before landing in her drink again I breathed in deeply, and my body plunged deep into the pond in Taylor’s hand.  This time, I touched the plastic bottom before stopping, and weakly pushed against it to propel myself upward.  There was only enough left for one more drink, and I fully expected I would wind up in her mouth next time.

 

When I returned to the surface, I saw a crowd had gathered.  Rebecca and Sylvia had joined Taylor in looking down at me, somehow making me feel even smaller than I already did.  Sylvia gasped, as though she had just seen me for the first time, then her stony expression came back.  “Taylor, I’m so sorry,” she said, and the echo of her terrifying voice ensured I did not miss a word.  “You know I try to keep a clean house, but it looks like an ant got in your drink.”

 

“Is that what that is?” Taylor replied, squinting at me.  “Pretty small for an ant.  Maybe a gnat flew in or something.”

 

“Well, whatever it is, I can’t in good conscience let you finish that,” Sylvia said.  “As host, let me dispose of that and you can get a new one.”

 

“Yeah, sure thing.”  Sylvia seized the cup, making it shake enough for the liquid inside to slosh around, and a wave dragged me under.  When I broke back through the surface, the only face I could see was Sylvia’s, her blue eyes staring at me calculatingly.  As the waves subsided, she opened her lips with a soft click that bounced around the cup.

 

“It’s such a shame to waste alcohol, though,” Sylvia declared, smirking slightly.  “I might as well finish it.”  The cup raced to her face and the rim settled between her lips, then she tilted it so there was a sharp downward slope.  She opened her mouth wide, revealing straight, pearly white teeth and a gargantuan tongue waiting for me.  I screamed as the liquid flowed into her mouth, taking me with it.  It splashed onto her tongue, briefly depositing me there before the current carried me off to the side.  Between her teeth, I saw the stark white cup empty aside from a few drops with a small rivulet still streaming into her mouth.

 

Sylvia closed her lips, sealing me inside her mouth.  In the abject darkness I floated in her drink, her body temperature rapidly heating it, and a horrific sound came from somewhere in the vast cave.  A strong current gripped me, pulling me along with it as the liquid poured down her throat.  I screamed incoherently even when her throat closed up, knowing I could not hide forever.  After all the worry about getting smashed, I was going to be swallowed instead.

 

Her gullet opened again, and the river resumed its course into her throat.  By sheer luck I ended up caught by her tongue, the corner just stopping me from being gulped down with the rest of the drink.  As I floated in a puddle made from a mixture of her saliva and the alcoholic beverage, Sylvia’s tongue slammed down on top of me, pinning me against her frenulum.  It drove me down into the soft tissue, and I was too spent to even try pushing it off me.  At least my problem was her tongue and not her stomach acid.

 

After a few seconds, the tongue raised and an enormous gust of air entered Sylvia’s mouth.  She was speaking, but all I heard was the wind whipping at my body and the terrible rumble of her voice coming directly from her throat, the words unformed by her lips and tongue.  There was a brief reprieve while someone else spoke, but I was too insulated in her mouth to hear the words, then the cacophony started again.  It was so bad I wished I had ended up in her stomach just so I would not have to endure this.

 

Sylvia’s tongue sloshed to the side, then lifted off me entirely.  Her lips parted, and when light streamed into her cavernous mouth I could see Taylor’s eyes looking curiously inside.  A hand quickly eclipsed her, however, and a single long, slender finger entered her mouth and slipped beneath her tongue.  The finger pressed into her frenulum and made its way beneath me, scooping me onto the tip.  Her saliva was thick enough to keep me stuck to her skin, encasing me in a thin layer of liquid as she withdrew me from her mouth.

 

Once I was past her lips, Sylvia lifted her finger to her eyes so she could study me.  Her gigantic eyes squinted as they peered down at me, appearing even larger due to her saliva refracting the light.  “Guess I didn’t swallow that bug after all,” she said, still staring at me.  “Guess I’ll have to smash it.”  Sylvia’s thumb settled into place above me, each whorl of her thumbprint becoming more defined as it came closer to me.

 

Another pair of blue eyes rose up on the other side, looking at me intently.  “Hey, that’s not a bug!” Taylor declared, as though it were news.  “That’s our mascot!”

 

Sylvia’s thumb stopped and she let out the fakest gasp I had ever heard.  “That’s him?” she exclaimed.  “Honest mistake, considering how puny he is.  Why don’t you get him back to your place before someone not on the team sees him and rightly smashes him?”

 

“Yeah, sure thing.”  The world spun when Sylvia moved me away from her eyes and turned her finger toward Taylor.  My vision was filled with a vast peach field as the finger lowered, then it settled with me in the middle.  Sylvia pulled the finger back, and the friction of Taylor’s palm was stronger than the bond this saliva had with her finger.  In one long, extended movement, Sylvia scraped me off her finger and into Taylor’s hand like I was some kind of gunk.

 

After Sylvia’s finger was clear, Taylor closed her fingers around me.  The tip of her middle finger landed right on top of me, pinning me against her palm.  Immediately the temperature spiked to uncomfortable levels, but I did not even have the energy to squirm beneath it.  At least it made the thin layer of saliva still coating me go away.  She dropped her hand to the side, giving me another jolt of movement that made my stomach jump to my throat, then started on her way.

 

I nearly dozed off in Taylor’s fist.  The gentle swing of her arms relaxed me, and once I was used to it the heat radiating off her flesh was not too bad.  Aside from that, I had survived multiple brushes with death, and the adrenaline was starting to wear off.  Taylor seemed to expect this, however, and slightly squeezed her hand every couple of minutes.  The sudden increase of pressure and her finger jabbing into my back brought me back to full consciousness long enough for me to stay awake until she did it again.

 

When we reached her dorm room, Taylor headed straight for the table that had become my home.  She set her hand atop the glass where she kept me and opened her fingers, dumping me onto the clear glass floor.  After giving me a quick wave, Taylor reached behind her and unzipped her dress, then shrugged it off.  The titanic volleyball player remained standing over me, staring down at me in my glass cell in her bra and panties.

 

“Normally I’d feel weird getting undressed in front of a man I’m not sleeping with,” she said, and her voice resonated inside the smooth glass walls, “but you’re not really a man, are you?”  Taylor placed her hands on the table and leaned forward so she could gaze straight down at me.  “You’re a little man.  Tiny.  Puny.  Insignificant.  More of a bug than a person.  It’d be like getting embarrassed when I trip in front of a fly.”

 

“Are you going somewhere with this?”  I was not even sure if she could hear me, but I had to ask anyway.

 

“I’m not sure what Rebecca sees in you.”  So that was a no on being able to hear me.  “I guess she’s always had a thing for shorter guys and charity cases, and since you’re barely human you’re definitely the latter.  While I won’t stand between the two of you, you’re still my property.”  She stood back to her full height and smirked down at me.  “I own you, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

 

Taylor reached down and unhooked her garters, and I watched her fingers closely.  She was so gargantuan, and her legs so long, that her panties ended several dozen feet above my head.     When she had undone all the latches, she slipped a finger into each stocking and slid them down her legs, then stepped out of them.  As she worked, I admired her amazingly fit body, suspecting she was the only woman I would see nearly naked for the rest of my life.  Even though I could fit inside her belly button, I still appreciated that she was incredibly attractive.  If she had not shrunk me and instead simply made her intentions clear, I definitely would have gone for it.

 

“Now goodnight, little man,” she said, drawing my attention back up to her face.  “You’re joining us in the gym tomorrow, and you’re going to need your rest.”  Taylor walked back to the door and hit the lights, plunging the room into darkness.  Before I even heard her massive body land on the mattress I was out, sleeping soundly despite the hard glass floor.  I could have slept on a bed of coals with how tired I was, and I was thankful to at least have somewhere safe to lie down. 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

A Workout with Taylor by Vintovka

A blaring klaxon woke me up, the sound amplified as it reflected off the glass around me.  It only rang for a couple seconds, still much too long for my tiny ears, before a loud slap stopped it.  I looked around the room, only to find that I could not see anything amid the inky blackness.  Whatever time it was, the sun was not due to rise for at least an hour.

 

Everything from head to toe ached intensely.  My legs hurt from running so much the night before, my ribs were sore from gigantic feet resting atop me for most of the night, and my back was stiff from sleeping on a hard glass bottom.  I tried to stand, but my arms protested as soon as I tried to move them, and I remained at the base of the glass.  The adrenaline that had kept me going last night was lone gone, and now all I had was the strong, persistent ache of a body pushed too far.

 

A large bolt of heavy cloth thudded to the ground in the distance, followed by a sharp click.  Yellow light flooded the room, and I saw Taylor standing beside her bed.  She stretched as tall as she could, her back and knees popping as her body elongated, and reached up to touch the ceiling.  Her palms pressed flat against the ceiling tile and she held herself like that for a moment, smiling to herself, before her heels thumped back to the floor.  After a satisfied sigh, walked over to her dresser and picked out some clothes.

 

Though she had made it abundantly clear I had no chance with her as a titaness, I still watched intently as she got dressed.  She slipped her long legs into the tiny blue volleyball shorts, and slowly pulled them up, tracing the curve of her calves and thighs with a finger.  Clearly, she knew I was watching and wanted to torment me mentally for once.  When they were all the way up, she released them so they snapped against her waist and grabbed her shirt.  Once she slipped it over her head she turned around, showing off her cleavage before pulling the shirt down over her chest.  Her shoes were nearby and she quickly slipped them on, then turned her gaze to me.  With a confident swagger, she crossed the cavernous room to the table I was stuck on.

 

Taylor rapped her knuckles on the wooden table, making the glass rattle as sharp cracks emanated from her hand.  “Time to get up, little mascot!” she called out, and her powerful voice echoed inside my chamber.  “We’ve got to get to the gym before those basketball bitches take all the free weights.”  I tried to stand again, hoping that her demand was enough for my body to overcome everything telling me not to, but could not overcome the pain and remained on the ground.

 

Seeing me lying there despite her command, Taylor leaned in until her face was directly over me, blocking out everything that was not her.  “That’s not an invitation, little man, you’re joining me for my workout.”  She smirked and blasted hot air from her nose, fogging the glass around me.  “I bet you’ve never even seen the inside of a gym.  It sure doesn’t look like you have.”  While she was right, I hardly thought now was the time for me to start.  How would I even do anything?  The lightest weights could smash me, and it sounded like a lot of people would be there.

 

Taylor grabbed the glass, scooting it away when her hand made contact with a screech, and lifted it into the air.  She stood rapidly, and the force of the ascent pinned me against the floor and caused me to slide until my body collided with the wall.  Before I could even settle she tilted the glass on its side, and my body followed the corner until it was at the lowest point of the glass’s interior.  I slid along the clear incline until I reached the rim, then spilled out of my makeshift room and tumbled into her waiting palm.

 

The taut skin in the middle of her palm gave no impression I had landed, remaining just as tight beneath my minuscule weight.  In the distance her fingers rose and fall like waves, causing the slender bones beneath me to push my body around as they moved.  Far above me Taylor glanced down, easily finding the single blemish amid her skin, and smiled confidently.

 

“I know just what you need to get started!” she boomed.  About five more feet of height would help, but I doubted that was what she had in mind.  “You need a strong, powerful hand to guide you there and make sure you actually get inside for once.”  Her smile widened and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.  “I just happen to have something stronger than any hand that can help.”

 

Taylor’s free hand rushed forward in a blur, and as soon as I could register its movement it was already upon me.  The tip of her thumb hit me, shoving me into the pad of her index finger, and she plucked me out of her palm.  Blood rushed from my head while she moved me, causing me to become light-headed, and she carried me so swiftly I did not even know which way I was going.  I was on the verge of blacking out when her hand suddenly stopped, making everything return to where it should be.  Though the immediate danger was gone, I had no expectation that my suffering was.

 

Her fingers opened, confirming my expectations.  She had pulled back part of her shorts’ waistband directly below me, and I plummeted into her shorts.  I landed on her buttock and rolled down the steepening slope, tumbling over the tight-knit threads of her underwear.  At the steepest part of the curve I dropped, and the elastic fabric of her shorts surrounded me as I dove into it.  When I reached equilibrium she pulled her finger out, letting her shorts snap tight around me.

 

Taylor immediately put the screws to me, and her shorts tightened around me when she pushed her butt out.  She gasped loudly, then the pressure around me increased when she started laughing.  As I strained to keep the tension of her shorts from squashing me she bellowed, “I can see your tiny outline on my butt!  That’s so funny!”  The force pressing from all sides around me lessened and the laughter stopped.  “Only when I push my butt out like that, though.”  After a moment of silence the laughter returned, even louder than before.  “That’s how puny you are!  You don’t even normally show up inside the tightest shorts in the world!  You’re so pathetic!”  The laughter continued when she started walking, and I had to deal with her body shaking as her shorts closed around me.

 

This round in her shorts was no more pleasant than the last.  Every step she took made the fabric around me tighten or loosen, adding or removing pressure for just a second before swinging the other way.  At no point was it loose enough for me to overcome the friction from her butt and slip through onto the floor, nor was it able to completely flatten me.  The stretchy material that engulfed me held my arms out to the sides, making it impossible to move, and I was too weak to overcome the force keeping it tight around her buttocks.  With any form of escape off-limits to me, the only thing I could do was regulate my breathing so I would inhale in the brief period when her shorts were loosest around me.

 

It was bad enough dealing with her shorts as they continually expanded and contracted around me, but I had to endure her footfalls as well.  Even this far from the ground, the force from her steps could reach me, traveling up her leg and diffusing through her buttock before spreading to the rest of her body.  Every time her foot hit the ground it shook the hill I was pinned to, making me bounce up and down.  Just when the jiggling had nearly died down her foot landed again, starting the cycle anew.  So long as she was walking, I would be subject to an endless cycle of her jiggling buttocks as well as repeatedly reaching the brink of being crushed by her shorts.

 

When I heard metal plates clattering against each other in the distance, I knew my torment was almost over; though I had never been inside a gym, I knew what they sounded like from TV shows.  My spirits were raised even more when I heard a voice come from outside Taylor’s clothing.  “What’s up, Tay?” the voice asked.  I had only met a few people on the team, and this person was not one of them.  “You’re one of the first girls here, so you can start pretty much wherever you want.”

 

“Is a squat rack still open?” Taylor asked, and her voice gave me a surprisingly warm feeling.

 

“Yes, one of the five squat racks is open,” the unknown person answered.  “All of them are.  Going for a new personal record today?”

 

“We’ll see.”  After the exchange, I was subjected to several more of Taylor’s powerful steps.  At no point did her gait get any easier to deal with, and with every step she took I was worried it would be the last I would feel rip through my body.  Fortunately, this particular branch of the torment only lasted a few seconds, then I got to enjoy an extended period of peace.

 

My reprieve was not to last.  Taylor’s body suddenly dropped, subjecting me to intense g-forces and forcing the air out of my lungs.  At the same time her shorts tightened around me more than they ever had before, squeezing out what little was left in my lungs.  While I was disoriented and exhausted, her shorts gripped me tighter, like a fist, and drove me deeper into the muscle of her buttock.  It was not long before my insignificant mass could not push her panties in any further and I was trapped between the two layers of fabric, each of them becoming tighter with each passing second.

 

The two walls of fabric nearly came together despite me, smashing me in between them, when Taylor suddenly stood.  Once the pressure on my diaphragm was gone I breathed in deep, not sure when I would next be able to draw in oxygen.  My break only lasted a few seconds before Taylor’s butt descended again, pressing me between her shorts and panties.  I cried out, though I did not know if it was from pain or surprise, as her clothes squeezed me, though I knew it was in vain.  She could not hear me.  No one could hear me unless they held me to their ear.  While Taylor exercised, I was an unwilling subject to the intense forces of her body.

 

Fifteen.  That was how many times Taylor brought me to the bring of death, smashed between her shorts and panties and leaving a stain on her butt that only she would notice, then brought me out of it.  Each time I knew that a deviation of only a couple degrees would mean I became nothing more than a splatter, and I expected it every time.  The third time I heard metal clang above me, however, I felt an unprecedented sense of relief.  She stayed still for once, and I thought the storm might be over.

 

I thought wrong.  “Hey, Tay!” cut through the air, and I recognized it as Rebecca’s voice.  “Just finishing up your set here?”

 

“Yeah, just got done,” Taylor replied as a massive drop of sweat slid past me.  “3 by 5 at 360.”

 

“Wow, good job!” Rebecca responded, and a tremendous crack rang out when her hand slapped against Taylor’s other buttock.  “I’ve been stalling at 345 for a couple weeks, any pointers?”  She held her hand against Taylor’s butt, deforming the fabric that was supposed to hold me against it.  Without the constant force and support of her shorts, I felt myself peeling off her rear. 

 

“Yeah.  Add some more weight to your bar, and you’ll find out whether you can lift it.”  With the extra freedom from Taylor’s shorts loosening around me, my body peeled itself off her panties and dropped to the floor.  I passed through the hole in her shorts for her legs, plummeting along her leg toward the vast floor below.  My body went past her shoe and landed on the floor, where it hit a hard rubber surface and bounced.  After the tumultuous fall, I landed just in time for Taylor’s shoe to soar over me and land somewhere in the distance.

 

Rebecca stepped in to replace her, and the yellow and white treads of her trainer blurred together as it flew over me.  The rubber floor mat absorbed all the shock of her foot landing, but I still felt it land when the rubber deformed beneath it.  She had just missed stepping on me by sheer accident.  Stuck on my back, my point of view was locked facing upward.  I was below the white foam wall that bulged out where her sole met her shoe, big enough to be a wall on its own even without the blue high-rise mounted on top.  Her long, strong legs seemed to stretch for infinity, seemingly hundreds of stories tall.  At the top her firm butt pushed out, blocking anything further, but there was not much else I wanted to see.

 

Her feet shuffled forward while she situated herself under the bar, followed by a metal clang when she shouldered the bar.  Rebecca slowly spread her feet, making a series of repetitive thuds for every quarter inch they moved to the side.  “Okay, you can do this,” she muttered to herself.  No one else could hear her, but thanks to my proximity and her relatively amplified voice I caught every word.  “Taylor can do it, you can too.  It’s just, what, twice her weight?  You’ve squatted her easily before.  Just breathe and stand, nothing to it.”

 

When she had sufficiently psyched herself up, Rebecca shoved the bar off its hooks with a metallic screech and held it on her shoulders.  Her legs trembled for a moment while she adjusted to the weight, then she began to descend.  Stuck looking upward, I watched her butt descend straight toward me, her shorts tightening around it as they underwent extra strain.  It grew quickly, appearing even more massive the more she bent her knees.  Looking at it, I could not help but be amazed that those very same forces had been applied to me just moments before.  It was astounding to realize how much pressure those shorts and put around me.

 

Rebecca’s butt came toward me until it was mere inches off the ground and looked like the sky at twilight.  It was close enough that I could clearly see the two hemispheres above me, a seam twice as thick as my arm running down the middle.  They were even more separated by her pose, making the ravine into her crack even deeper.  It hovered there for a moment, subtly quivering from the weight she bore.  Then, with a low grunt that sounded like a roar to me, her legs straightened and her butt ascended back into the air.

 

Before I could recover from the impressive visage of her butt hanging over me, it came back.  Once more it got remarkably close to landing on me, then stopped in the same place.  I marveled at how large and round it was, and realized that this was exactly how it got that way.  With every squat she did her butt would be just a little bit firmer, the immense weight helping it develop that much more quickly.  I had a front row seat to the shaping of one of the most majestic asses in the world and I did not even have to buy tickets.

 

Rebecca was doing her best to prove she was just as strong as Taylor, and despite all the grunting and groaning it looked like she might accomplish it.  However, when she went for the last lift, her legs started shaking harder than they had before, and the small of her back looked like it spasmed.  She quickly spun around and fell to one knee, leaning one arm heavily on the other.  Her chest heaved as she gulped in air and sweat poured out of her skin, making her outfit cling even tighter to her skin.  I looked up and saw her pupils had almost engulfed her irises, a clear sign that her body was past its limits.

 

As she panted for breath, Rebecca’s eyes flashed to the side.  They fell on me and stayed there for several seconds, and I knew that she, at least, had noticed me.  Maybe she would secretly take me away from this so I could actually be her little boyfriend with her needing to share me with Taylor.

 

“Hey, the mascot’s here!” she called out, dashing my hopes just as they began.  Now the whole team knew where I was.  “Are you here to work out with us?”

 

“Well, no, I kind of got dragged –“

 

“Perfect!”  Could she even hear me?  “I’ll go get you some weights.  Before you know it, you’ll be big and strong like us!  Actually, I don’t know about big, you’ll stay just as tiny as you are now.  I don’t know about strong, either.  My finger is, like, ten times as strong as you are now, I don’t think you’ll ever surpass it.  But that doesn’t mean you can’t try!”  With that, she stood back to her full height and gave me a quick wave with her fingers before walking to the free weight rack.

 

Her looming form soon returned, carrying a small green weight in one hand.  “2.5” was printed on the side in large white numbers, and from the way her hand wrapped around it, the weight looked like a toy.  Rebecca carefully looked for me on the floor, and when she found me again she knelt back down and set the small barbell on the ground so the bar passed over me.  Once she released her fingers, it was clear the handle was over a dozen feet above my head, and I could not even reach it if I jumped.  The smallest weight in the whole gym was gigantic to me.

 

I wanted to stop after the first try, but Rebecca kept encouraging me.  “Come on, you can do it!”  I knew there was no way on Earth I could touch this weight, let alone move it, but as long as she was smiling I would keep trying.  As I jumped, a shadow fell over me, and I had to interrupt my vain attempts to turn around.  The whole volleyball team had gathered in a semicircle around me, backlit so I could not tell who was who.  This was the most attention I had ever gotten, and ironically I should have been beneath everyone’s notice.

 

“Are you fucking serious?”  From the derisive tone, I guessed Sylvia was the first to speak up.  “That’s a child weight. It’s literally made for children, and usually disabled ones.  Every able-bodied person can lift that by the time they’re eight, and you can’t even move it.  Just how pathetic are you?”  It was nothing unexpected from the team captain, but the way she spat “pathetic” at me made it sting.

 

“I’m not sure I’d call myself –“

 

“Why are you embarrassing me like this?”  Taylor interrupted me.  “All you had to do was stay in my shorts, but you wanted to show off.  And what a great job you’re doing!  We’re really all amazed at how you can’t even budge the smallest weight here, but not for the reasons you think.  I’m pretty sure my foot weighs more than that, just so you know.”  I doubted I could move it anyway, but they all seemed to be glossing over the fact that I could not even reach it, and I was only so small and pathetic, as they said, because they had made me that way.

 

“Come on, don’t be so hard on him!  At least he’s trying, right?” Rebecca piped up.  “That’s more than you can say for a lot of people.  One of you must have something he can lift, right?”  She looked at her teammates hopefully while they idly shuffled their feet and patted about their hips, knowing they did not even have pockets.

 

A voice finally called out from the edge of the semicircle.  “I’ve got this dime,” she announced.  “That might be small enough.”  Rebecca shrugged, and the giantess who was trying to be helpful stepped forward.  She leaned down and extended an arm a great distance, her fingers pinched together, but instead of trying to grab me something glinted between them.  She set it down in front of me with a thud, letting her finger stay long enough for me to be sure the tip was as tall as me.  As she pulled away I saw a pair of pale green eyes looking in my general direction, though they were soon far enough away there was no way they could see me.

 

The smallest piece of US currency by size laid on the ground in front of me.  It could not have weighed more than a few grams, and they were negligible in every sense to normal-sized people.  To me, however, it was an enormous metal disc, with a diameter as wide as I was tall, made out of solid metal.  Upon hearing the idea I doubted I would be able to lift it over my head, but now I did not think I would be able to move even this a little bit.  Never before had a coin looked so heavy.

 

“Try deadlifting it!” Rebecca offered helpfully. Accurately gauging my knowledge of weightlifting, she proceeded to explain what that meant.  “Just lean down and grab it by bottom, keep your back straight, and stand!  If you do it right, you can lift a lot more than you think you can.”  While I appreciated her confidence in me, I had strong doubts that I could do either of those things.

 

Nevertheless, I had to do something.  Two dozen enormous eyes were on me, and apparently they wanted me to lift this dime.  I exhaled heavily and followed Rebecca’s advice, working my hands in between the grooves on the side for extra leverage.  When my fingers were flat against the base, I closed my eyes and lifted with all my might, imagining the time was tilting upward with my movement.

 

After a few seconds, I opened my eyes and saw that was not the case.  The dime still laid flat on the ground, unmoved by my Herculean efforts.  I had not even managed to move it a single degree.  My arms and knees were shaking from the effort, so I let go and took a step back.

 

Laughter erupted from the volleyball titanesses around me.  “He’s so weak!” shouted one of them.  “What a wimp!” exclaimed another.   “Just pathetic.”  “Is he really that small?”  “I’m pretty sure I’ve seen an ant lift a dime before.”  I had never been so humiliating in my life.  A dozen beautiful women were gathered around, paying close attention to me, but only so they could see how unimpressive and minuscule I was.  I wanted to shrink into nothing, but this was another thing Taylor would not indulge me in.

 

“Aw, don’t feel bad!” Rebecca chided.  “So you’re the weakest creature on the planet.  At least you’re cute!”  Her supposedly kind words did not lift my spirits.

 

“Becky?” Taylor called over the din of laughter.  “I think you know what time it is.”

 

“Oh, of course!”

 

The whole team started hopping and clapping in unison, creating an overwhelming cacophony as the claps mixed with their shoes thudding on rubber.  When I thought it could not get any worse, they all started singing.  “Ti-ny man!  Ti-ny man!  Let’s name things your small-er than!”  Their rumbling voices mixed together into one overwhelming roar and I spun around, dazed as my eyes slipped over them all.  “Ants!  Fingers!  Toes!  Flakes!  To you our steps are like earth-quakes!  In a spoon!  In a spoon!  That’s how we will eat you soon!  Pile of mush!  Pile of mush!  That’s you after you get crushed!” 

 

Their horrible song over, they erupted into booming laughter. Having twelve gorgeous, gigantic women mock me in such an organized way was humiliating beyond belief.  There was nothing I could say about it, either.  None of them could hear me from the floor, and even if they could, they would not listen to my complaints.  My only purpose was to be the target of their derision, and that would not spare me forever.  More than ever before I needed to get out from under their collective thumbs.

 

Once the laughter died down, Rebecca stepped forward and positioned her foot so I was nearly under the upward slope of her trainers beneath her toes.  “Hey, no hard feelings, right little guy?” she said, her voice like rumbling thunder.  “Just because you’re my puny boyfriend doesn’t mean I’m going to coddle you.  If you want, you can tease us for being so tall!”  That hardly seemed like a fair exchange.  Asking them how the weather was up there did not really compare to frequent threats of getting stepped on, and they would probably turn it back on me anyway.

 

“Let’s not give the tiny twerp any ideas,” Taylor cut in.  She stood in front of Rebecca and lined her feet up perfectly, forming a bridge with the toes of their trainers.  With two titanesses looming over me like this I began to feel claustrophobic and short of breath.  “He’s my property, after all, and I don’t want him getting too big for his britches.”

 

“I don’t think we have to worry about his man-bug getting too big for anything!”  The human skyscrapers burst into laughter again, and I began to get light-headed.  Their laughter got louder and more overwhelming, seeming to bounce around in my skull, and I staggered back and forth between their shoes.  Finally, with no escape in sight, I mercifully passed out.


When I awoke, I was back inside my glass in Taylor’s dorm room.  I had resisted thinking of it as “my” glass as long as possible, but it was clear this was the most privacy I would ever have again.  It was not even really my glass; it was Taylor’s.  She had only put me in it because she needed a convenient place to keep me.

 

The tremendous volleyball player herself sat in front of me, her huge feet resting on the side of the table.  Between the broad, white and yellow soles of her trainers, I saw her face buried in a book that she had resting on her stomach.  As she read, she idly moved her toes back and forth, pushing herself away from the table and returning.  Each time her feet moved it shook the table a little, making the wood creak as it took on some of her substantial weight, and her black leggings expanded and contracted with her muscles.

 

“Hey, Taylor?” I called out.

 

“What do you want pipsqueak?” she replied, not bothering to look up from her book.  The glass must have amplified my voice enough for her to hear, much as it made her voice unbearably loud when she spoke.

 

“I was just thinking –“

 

“With your puny brain?  I doubt that.”

 

Her interruption threw me for a loop, and I stumbled to regain my train of thought.  “You know, if it’s not too much trouble –“

 

Taylor dropped her feet to the ground and swung forward, and I suddenly found her looming over me.  She slammed the book down beside my glass, making everything rattle and rumble, and I found myself shocked to be looking up at a book.  Her hair was loosely pulled back in a ponytail, and several loose strands swung along her cheeks when she glared down at me.  “Will you fucking spit it out already?” she growled, narrowing her clear blue eyes.  “I’ve got three chapters to read for my political theory class tomorrow so I don’t look like an idiot, and I can’t very well do that with some little gnat yammering away at me, can I?  So come on, out with it!”

 

I withered under her furious gaze.  It was not that I forgot what I was going to say, I had simply lost all will to say it.  Looking up at her was a painful reminder that, at any moment, she could crush me like a bug.  She certainly did not consider me any better than one.  If she thought I was being unreasonable, she may very well do that instead of considering my request.

 

Taylor exhaled sharply through her nose and roughly grabbed her book, shoving the glass aside when they collided.  “You’re such a pathetic little coward,” she said, and leaned back in her chair.

 

“Let me out of this glass!” I exclaimed before she could fully recline again.  That got her attention, so I repeated myself more slowly.

 

She leaned forward, slamming her elbows on the table, and cocked an eyebrow when she looked down at me.  A cocky grin spread across her face, and she let out a soft chuckle.  “Okay, convince me.  Why should I let a pest run free in my dorm?”

 

“The way I see it, I wouldn’t have full run,” I began.  “I’d still be limited to this table, wouldn’t I?  Even if I survived the drop to the floor, I’d have to worry about getting stepped on.  I know I’m too small to survive where big people like you walk, I just want to stretch my legs now and then.”  And once she was gone for class I would stretch my legs all the way down the hallway to find someone to save me from this nightmare.

 

Taylor’s lips spread in a wide, toothy smile.  “Well, when you put it that way,” she started, and I knew I had convinced her.  “No!”  My rising joy was quelled before it even started.  “There’s no way you’re getting out of that glass without being somewhere on me!  Ever!  Do you think I’m stupid?  You’re a fucking bug, and bugs stay in their containers.”

 

She grabbed her book and leaned back in her chair again, then planted her feet on the side of the table.  The whole structure shuddered when her shoes stuck it, and she leaned as far back as she could without tipping over.  Taylor brushed a hair out of her face and slid a fingernail in beside her bookmark and pulled it opened, then scanned for her place.  “Disturb me again before I’m done reading and I won’t hesitate to squish you, got it?”  I sank to the floor and buried my face in my hands.  Yeah, I got it.  However, I would never get a taste of freedom again.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

A Dinner with Taylor by Vintovka

For the rest of the afternoon I stood as still as I could in the glass, barely even breathing when I inhaled.  Even when Taylor got up and moved around, I acted as though she were right on top of me.  It was not worth risking the attention.  I was nothing compared to her, and as far as she was concerned my life had no value.  Aside from jokingly using me as their mascot, the entire volleyball team only saw my life as a joke.


 


 


It took the rest of the afternoon for Taylor to acknowledge I existed, and even then, it was simply to move her plans along.  She plopped down in the chair in front of me, her golden locks bouncing off her shoulders from the impact.  Taylor leaned forward, slamming her elbows onto the table for support, and I leaned against a glass wall to keep from crumbling in the wake of her movement.  I glanced up and saw her blue eyes gleaming as they looked back down at me, and I doubted I would like whatever she had in mind.


 


“I can’t believe how quiet you’ve been today,” Taylor purred, and I felt my insides vibrate along with her voice.  “You might be the most pliant mascot I’ve ever had.  Based on that, I think you’ve earned a dinner with the team today.”


 


Before I could consider what she said, the glass shifted to the side when she grabbed it, and her long fingers pressed against the glass when they curled around the curved surface.  I was pressed against the base when she lifted it, then thrown onto the wall as she tilted it downward.  My puny body rolled along the glass, following the downward slope along the glass.  I fell from the rim into her waiting palm, and the flesh subconsciously twinged when my body landed right in the middle.


 


“Have you ever been to dinner with a girl?” Taylor taunted as she se the glass down with a loud thud.  “Honestly, I doubt it.  You’re too puny to get a woman’s attention, and I can’t imagine anyone agreeing to go on a date with you of all people.  So this is another thing you have to thank the volleyball team for.”


 


I doubted she wanted to hear about my successes, so I kept it focused on her.  “And what makes you say that?”


 


“Oh, I don’t know.  The fact that you’re puny, not all that interesting, and you spend your Fridays playing video games instead of doing literally anything else.”  The thumb and forefinger from her free hand pinched around me, lifting me out of her palm.  “Honestly, with how much of a loser you are, it’s pretty remarkable I took any notice of you at all.”  Taylor lifted me toward her collar bone and pressed me against a small golden locket that hung against the base of her clavicle.


 


“You’ve gotten quite enough of my ass and have yet to show the least amount of gratitude.”  Taylor’s titanic fingers pressed against my arms, sliding them into tiny slots set inside her locket.  “Maybe you’re not an ass man, though?  Maybe you’re more into tits.  It’d certainly explain why you don’t want to watch women’s volleyball.”  The latches snapped into place around my arms, holding me against her locket. Taylor’s finger moved away, removing all support from me, so I was left dangling from her jewelry.


 


The locket dropped from its perch amid Taylor’s collarbone, and I winced when my arms snapped against the hard metal locked around them.  The locket swung forward before slamming back against her chest, giving me a brief ride that was punctuated by sharp pains in my shoulders.  No matter how hard I tried, there as nothing I could do to escape the grasp Taylor’s accessory had on me.


 


When it finally settled in place, my arms stopped aching and I could start enjoying my view.  The locket had dropped partially into her cleavage, and her breasts were helping to hold it steady.  It felt like I was in a valley, with her breasts rising up on either side of me like the curved sides of cliffs.  Taylor was wearing a V-neck, probably chosen just to put me in this situation, and I had an uninterrupted view of her cleavage as it sloped down toward the front of her shirt.  For the moment, I was trapped between her gigantic breasts.


 


When Taylor started walking, I saw the full power of being trapped amid her cleavage.  Her breasts bounced with each step, and with the weight of her locket keeping me in place I could watch them jiggle mostly uninterrupted.  Every step was accompanied by a small bounce, making the flesh of her chest ripple from the wave, and I watched them settle in the aftermath.  At no point did they fully come to rest, however.  They were always jiggling, and I had a front row seat to the constant motion of her breasts.


 


Much to my surprise, Taylor took me outside.  Once my eyes adjusted to the sunlight and constant churning of my position, I could even identify what part of campus we were on.  However, there was nothing I could do about it.  I had no way to contact anyone else, and Taylor had made it clear that my voice would not reach anyone if they did not have their ears pressed against me.  In fact, I saw many people walking past who paid no attention to me and simply continued walking, even if their eyes were perfectly level with me.


 


It took twenty minutes of her walking before Taylor arrived at her destination, and not a single person passing by paid me the least amount of attention.  I did not recognize where we were as any of the campus cafeterias, though I forgot that concern when she opened the door and her left breast pushed up against my feet.  My odds of getting away from my gargantuan captor were nil, and even if I could, she had just proven that no one would notice.


 


Taylor walked between the rows of tables, causing me to bounce off her breasts each time she turned.  Most of the tables were empty from what I could see, with less than a dozen people spread throughout the dining area.  Despite that, there was a terrible racket of rumbling voices off in the distance, and I figured that was Taylor’s destination.


 


She rounded a corner, and through the valley of Taylor’s cleavage I saw a round table with twelve chairs around it, most of them filled by fit, statuesque women.  No doubt that was the volleyball team.  Taylor strode toward an empty chair between two blonds, and I did not need to see the seating arrangement to know who my dinner partners were.  My persistent bouncing between her breasts had not ceased by the time she pulled her chair out, and I was subjected to one more wave of tremors when her butt slammed into the seat.


 


Taylor’s first order of business was freeing me from confinement so I could have the illusion of freedom.  She laid one hand below me, palm open, with the sides of her hand curved so I would settle in the center.  With her free hand she undid the bindings holding me against the locket, and I fell into her waiting palm.  The world blurred with a rush of movement when she moved her hand away, then the titanic platform of her palm tilted to the side.  When the incline became too great to resist, I slid down the side of her palm and spilled out onto the vast white plain of a tablecloth. 


 


“Welcome to the athletics department private dining facility, man-bug,” Taylor said while I got back to my feet.  “Normally you wouldn’t be allowed inside, but since you’re our mascot now we can make an exception.”  That explained why I did not recognize this place.  “You won’t be getting a plate anyway, so it won’t be a big deal.”


 


“My tuition pays for a dining hall just for the sports teams?” I asked in disbelief.  It was better to focus on that than the twelve titanesses I shared a table with, I figured.


 


Taylor scooted her chair back so she could lean in close to me, bringing the bridge of her nose within arm’s reach.  Her shadow fell over me, and for a moment the brightest points of light were her bright blue eyes staring at me.  “No, your tuition doesn’t pay for anything like this, not that I’d expect you to contribute to anything that didn’t involve eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew.”  The sound of her voice was overwhelming, and I fell to one knee to keep from toppling over entirely.  “It’s covered by ticket sales for the men’s sports and a few generalized grants.  You may not know this, you tiny, weak man, but people who are big and strong like us need a special diet so we can keep getting bigger and stronger.  We can’t be eating the same slop that gnats like you get if we want to get really big.”  She sat back up so she could stare down at me imposingly.  “It’s not like you’d know the difference, though, so I’m not sure why I’m explaining it to you.”


 


As soon as she was done intimidating me, my ears were assaulted by an excited squeal from Rebecca.  “You brought him!” she cried out.  Then she continued, much quieter, “Do you mind if he eats off my plate?  It’s our first dinner date, and I think it’d be really romantic if we shared the same meal.  I mean, it’s not like he’s getting his own, is he?”


 


“If he can climb onto your plate, sure,” Taylor answered.  “It’ll make me less tempted to include him in a bite.”


 


Just on cue, the waitress rolled up to the table with a tray full of plates.  Each one was the same: a bloody steak with a large mound of mashed potatoes and several spears of asparagus, most likely a standardized meal for this place.  As the waitress distributed the plates I tried to get noticed by her by jumping up and down and waving my arms, and all I got for my trouble was having to avoid a plate that was nearly set down on top of me.  The waitress was only a head taller than the sitting Taylor, but I was just as tiny to her as I was to everyone else.


 


Once the waitress had gone, Taylor reached over me to pick up a fork the size of a bus.  “What’re you waiting for?” she asked, grabbing her obelisk of a knife.  “Go eat with Rebecca!”


 


“I’m really not that hungry,” I replied, and Taylor’s broad shoulders dropped when she sighed from exasperation.  One look at their food had been enough to know that it was all a giant deathtrap for me.


 


“Maybe I haven’t been clear.”  Taylor lowered her fork down to me and I recoiled away from it.  “I’m not going to feed you like you’re a damn pet.  Unless you can scavenge something from me, this is the only food you’re getting all week.  So I suggest you eat up while you can.”  She swung her fork at me and swept me aside with the tines, shoving me toward Rebecca’s plate.  As a finale, she scooped me up with it and launched me into the air, sending me flying along the path.


 


When I got back up, it was a short walk to the rim of Rebecca’s plate.  Metal clashed against ceramic as I sized up my situation, and the plate minutely wobbled when she cut off a piece of steak.  The outer edge was taller than me, but not by much, and I could just grab on if I jumped. I looked to Rebecca in hopes she would offer some help, but she was busy mashing the bite of steak with her jaw and cutting off some more.


 


I bent my knees and jumped as high as I could, reaching my arms as far as they could go.  My fingers just managed to crest the curved edge of Rebecca’s plate, and I gripped it as tightly as I could.  Desperately I kicked my legs in the air, trying to get a little more height while I pulled myself up with my feeble arms.  As I got closer, my arms began to shake, and I kicked my legs more frantically to push myself up.  Finally, as one last measure before my arms gave out, I swung my legs to the side and managed to land a foot on the side of the plate.  With more than just my arms supporting me, I scrambled onto Rebecca’s plate and stood.


 


I got up just in time to see Rebecca spear a chunk of steak several times my size with her fork and slipped it into her mouth.  A thin stream of red liquid dribbled down her lip and onto her chin while she chewed, reducing the relatively gigantic cube of meat to puree in just a few seconds.  She swallowed, and I watched the chunk travel down her throat as it slightly bulged her esophagus.


 


Rebecca’s clear blue eyes widened and she smiled broadly when she spotted me on the side of her plate.  “Hey!  Nice of you to join me!” she proclaimed, and I flinched from the sudden crack of her voice.  The table thudded when she set her fork down, and she reached onto her plate to pinch the stem of an asparagus spear.  “Let’s see about getting you some food, hm?”  I appreciated her dedication to the bit of only noticing me when it was convenient.


 


She rotated her arm, crossing the asparagus spear over to my far side, and let it rest there.  “I don’t feel safe with you standing on the edge there, though.  I’d feel a lot better if you were more toward the middle.”  Rebecca swung the asparagus trunk toward me, striking me with the leafy tip, and forced me toward the middle.  I stumbled until I ran into her steak and stopped cold against a bit of fat.  Once the shock wore off, I pressed myself off her food, my hands slipping into the fat, and turned to face her.


 


“That’s better!”  Rebecca seemed like she was having fun, at least.  “Now, I think you should have something to eat.”  She jabbed the tower of asparagus at me, shoving me hard enough with the tip that I fell onto my back.  I tried to grab onto something , desperately hoping I could get something out of it, but my fingers slipped uselessly over the oily surface.  Unbeknownst to my travails, Rebecca moved the asparagus tip to her mouth and bit off the leaves, flashing her bright white incisors for a moment.  It lingered in her mouth for just a second before she swallowed the mush, her attention never leaving me.


 


“Did you get your fill from that, little guy?”


 


“I really didn’t get anything.”  She knew that, of course.  All she had done was batter me with her food, and there was no way I could have taken even a single bite in that time.


 


“Aw, I’m sorry about that!”  Rebecca laughed, unlike what you would expect from someone feeling genuine sympathy.  “With how small you are, you really should eat something.  That is, if you want to get bigger.”  She grinned once more, even more smugly than before, and picked up her fork again.


 


She turned the fork over in her fingers until it was almost vertical, then swung the tines toward me.  They shoved me against the red wall of her steak, then held me against it while Rebecca grabbed her knife.  Carefully she sliced through the meat, making it wobble back and forth as thin blood oozed out of it, covering me completely.  With a click her knife touched against the plate, then the gigantic hunk of beef shoved me back when she nudged it away from her main course.


 


Still controlling me with her fork, Rebecca pushed me along the edge of her next bite until I was against the vast pink wall of her next bite.  “You should be able to get something out of that,” she declared, and removed the fork from my back. 


 


While I did not want to play her game, I wanted to starve all week even less.  I bit into the corner of Rebecca’s bite of steak, clenching my jaw as tightly as I could, and found it would not even pierce the outer layer.  They had made me too small to even eat normally.  Trying another way, I grabbed at the meat with my hands, trying to tear off chunks small enough to fit in my mouth.  My fingers could not make any serious headway, and instead simply sank into the soft yet firm material in front of me.  Out of desperation I tried pressing a leg against it for leverage, but all that accomplished was getting my foot further soaked.


 


The morsel shuddered when Rebecca’s fork pierced it from above, and before I could let go she had already raised it from the plate.  I hung limply from her next bite and looked down at the drop of seemingly several dozen feet, feeling a slight wave of vertigo from the drop.  To combat that I looked forward, and saw her wide, plump lips in the distance, a thin red film covering them.  Trapped with her food, I hoped she would notice I was hanging from it.  Surely she did not plan to actually eat me.


 


“Aw!  How cute!” Rebecca exclaimed, her voice buffeting me with powerful winds.  “It’s just like that scene in Lady and the Tramp where they’re both trying to eat the same thing!  Now we can see how it’d go if one was a tiny fraction the size of the other.”  Her lips spread in a smile, and her jaw dropped to reveal the gaping cavern of her mouth.  A tremendous pink tongue was spread wide between her lower teeth, the tiny flecks of food stuck do it still visible despite the darkness inside her mouth.  It turned out she was perfectly willing to swallow me.


 


The fork raced toward her maw and I released my tenuous hold on the meat.  The small chunk shoved me along as I fell, pushing me toward the woman who was trying to devour me.  Fortunately, gravity pulled on me much stronger than her fork pushed, and I plummeted toward her plate.  With a wet thud, I landed right on top of her juicy steak, the best padding I could have expected.


 


While Rebecca chewed, I tried to get back upright.  My hands and feet slipped on the slick surface, and I ended up running on all fours in a desperate bid to get away from her.  She audibly gulped it down when I finally stood, and I started running toward the edge of the steak furthest from her.  “Looks like I got it all to myself,” she boomed smugly, “but we can try it again.”


 


Her fork plunged into the meat in front of me, and I saw the shadow of her knife moving as it descended to cut off another bite.  For once, I was glad they had made me so small: with a quick rotation sideways I slipped between the steel tines and continued on my way.  She began sawing at the meat, making the ground wobble under the blade’s weight as I continued toward the edge.  It cut through the meat much more quickly than I expected, and I heard the clink of it hitting the plate just was I reached the curved precipice of her food.


 


At this rate, the best I could hope for would be getting caught in a loop until she finished her steak.  I leapt from atop the grilled meat and bent my legs when I landed on the ceramic to lessen the impact from my fall and continued running away.  The red juice poured off while I sprinted, leaving a thin trail as I dashed for the edge of her plate.


 


“Already got your fill of steak?” Rebecca asked, and the hunk of meat plopped loudly onto the plate behind me.  “For someone who runs a lot, you sure don’t eat much.”  There was no time to respond to her teasing.  I needed to get off her plate if I did not want to be included in her food.


 


A long, narrow metal wall slammed down beside me with a clatter, making me stumble while the plate shook.  “That’s it!  You’re a runner, so you’re carbo-loading!  These mashed potatoes should be right up your alley, then.”


 


“No!” was all I could get out before her fork swung forward.  The flat part of a tine crashed into me hard enough to lift me off the ground and send me flying across the plate, my arms and legs splayed outward as I careened through the air.  I struck a fluffy white mound and kept going, my body embedding deeply inside it.  My puny form only momentarily disturbed the mound of mashed potatoes, and an avalanche of starch closed the whole behind me.


 


One bad decision had led to me encased in food, unable to see anything in the darkness.  My surroundings were unbearably hot, and I sweated profusely as the mound of potatoes made my internal temperature rise.  Not only that, but there was no way for air to get in, and my heavy gasps for breath were depleting the already limited air supply.  Even if she put her fork down now, it was certain I would meet my end inside a ball of mashed potatoes the size of my dormitory.


 


Panic set in, making me breathe even harder and louder.  The only sound that rose above it was a soft tearing from in front of me, like something was being pulled apart.  To calm myself down, I told myself there was nothing I could do: with my arms so firmly stuck in potato, I could not even try to dig my way out.  I was either going to suffocate or be swallowed whole along with one of her bites.


 


The tearing sound came back and a long metal tine brushed against the front of my body, cooling me down amid the hot potatoes.  With a soft squelch the massive wall in front of me moved away, and in a single motion Rebecca slipped the small white mass into her mouth.  It was terrifying to see our difference of scale made so plain.  What had been a crushing mound, impossible to escape from, was not even enough to fill her mouth.


 


With it gone, however, I had one more chance for survival.  I struggled and strained against the potatoes holding me, kicking my legs and thrashing my arms to get free.  As I watched the lump move down her throat and toward her stomach, however, I realized that none of my limbs had budged.  They were all held firmly in place, and I watched hopelessly as Rebecca’s fork descended to scoop off another bite.


 


It plunged deep into the hill of potatoes, and with a simple flick of her wrist Rebecca separated a small mass from the rest, bringing me along with it.  The intense g-forces from the turn made me feel as though I was going to pass out, and when the fork stopped it felt like my organs caught up to me.  She held me still in front of her lips, and I watched in terror as they spread, a thin string of saliva breaking as her mouth opened.  “Rebecca, stop!” I shouted, begging for my life.  “Please don’t eat me!”  My pleas fell on deaf ears, if they reached them at all, and I screamed when the fork rushed into her mouth.


 


Rebecca’s lips closed around the fork, forming a seal and cutting off all light into her cavernous maw.  She slowly withdrew it, scraping the potatoes off with her lips so they fell on her tongue, and I joined them for the ride.  The soft, spongy surface dipped with the impact, the only thing that stopped me from being smashed under the weight of her food, and the potatoes began to mix with her saliva.  As they got mushier, I could finally move again and promptly jumped onto the surface of her tongue.


 


Before I could do anything with my freedom, however, Rebecca’s tongue raised to her palate, slamming me against it.  The moist potatoes spread as the mass was pressed flat, engulfing me again even as some of it fell off to the sides.  With its bonds weakened I could move through it now, and with a mixture of crawling and swimming fought my way toward the tip of her tongue.


 


While I struggled through them, the potatoes slid back toward Rebecca’s gullet.  I furiously pumped my legs and scratched with my arms, dragging myself over her tongue and through the bite of food that had brought me here.  However, my tiny body could not move fast enough, and I felt the muscle grip just below me.  No matter how hard I struggled, I knew I would be going through it next.


 


I burst forth from the mashed potato cocoon into the swelting, humid darkness of Rebecca’s mouth.  To my surprise, I was standing on the ring of muscle leading down to her gullet rather than inside of it.  Immediately I began running up the slope of her tongue, scrambling along on my hands and feet until I reached where it flattened out.  It was slick with saliva and the smeared remains of her food, and I had to deftly step over her taste buds to keep from falling on my face. 


 


The mushy ground began slanting downward, and when light streamed through Rebecca’s lips again I realized she was opening her jaw for another bite.  Between her teeth I saw another hill of mashed potatoes loaded onto her fork waiting to enter, and her tongue flattened in anticipation.  If I did not hurry, I was going to be stuck in another, much deadlier cycle than merely bouncing off her steak.  I dashed forward and climbed onto her teeth, then stood and planted my feet atop them.  Her lips tightened and pressed back against the front of her teeth, and the titanic food-laden fork drew closer.  It was now or never.


 


I coiled my legs and leapt forward onto Rebecca’s bottom lip just when the fork passed over me.  Quickly I grabbed a crag in the skin and spun around, letting my body dangle out of her mouth as I desperately held on.  Her lips subtly flexed and compressed as they collapsed around her fork, finally stopping when they had fully sealed.  A moment later her fork slid out from between then, making the skin tighten again, and I dug my fingers into the soft, supple flesh.


 


Now I was hanging helplessly from Rebecca’s mouth with no idea where I could go from here.  At least I was not being digested.  As I thought about what to do, I realized I had simply delayed the inevitable.  My arms would give out soon, and I would fall either onto the plate or floor.  If I survived the drop, it would not be much longer until something else got me.  Curious how far it was to the floor, I tightened my grip and risked a glance downward.


 


Instead of the floor, I saw a massive fingernail laid flat beneath me.  Rebecca at least felt me dangling from her lip, but I was not saved yet.  With a single flick she could pop me back into her mouth, and I would not be able to get out again before she swallowed me whole.  Cautiously I watched it, looking for any sign of movement so I would at least see it coming.  When nothing happened, I figured it was my ride down and dropped onto her fingernail.


 


I held my arms out to the sides and wobbled back and forth while she raised her hand up to her eye, stopping when I had a huge field of bright blue bearing down on me.  “Wow, guess I was right about the carbo-loading, huh?” she exclaimed, and the crease under her eye deepened as she smiled.  “You really went after those potatoes!  I was worried I’d swallow you along with them!”  Right, worried.  She must have been very worried when she threw me into them herself.  “You’re a real mess, though.  Come on, let me get you cleaned off.”


 


I crouched and clung to Rebecca’s cuticle while she lowered me back to the table, then stepped off onto the tablecloth when it touched down.  I looked up at her looming over me with an eager smile, aware of how close I had come to slipping down her gullet.  While I gazed at her gargantuan face, I wondered whether it was really intentional or just a joke she took too far.  She had always seemed to be on the playful side, and she wanted me to be her tiny boyfriend, right?  With her doting on me for being too dirty, I realized I may have judged her too harshly.


 


Rebecca dipped the corner of her cloth napkin in her water and brought it back, then laid the damp bit over me.  She set her fingertip atop it to hold it in place over me, then slowly rubbed it back and forth.  The moist cloth moved just a few millimeters at a time, but it was enough to clean the blood, saliva, and potatoes that clung to my body.  When the remains of the inside of her mouth had been washed clean, she moved the napkin an inch and tapped twice to dry me.


 


She tore the napkin away, and I was greeted by Rebecca’s huge, reassuring smile.  “There, isn’t that better, little guy?” she asked, and my insides shook from her voice.  “On our next date, try to stay out of my mouth, okay?”  I nodded.  It had been my fault, and I could do better next time.


Rebecca tilted her head and gave me a quick wave.  “Okay, looking forward to it!  Until then, I’m giving you back to your owner.”  She set two fingers on either side of me and pinched me between her fingertips, then lifted me off the table.  After a brief, disorienting rush of movement, I was back in Taylor’s cupped hand with her ocean blue eyes staring down at me.


 


“Get enough to eat in your girlfriend’s mouth, morsel man?” she asked, an amused glint in her eye.


 


“No, I didn’t get anything,” I admitted, and Taylor smirked.


 


“Damn, that sucks.  You’re smaller than an ant, so I hope you can scavenge better than one, or this is going to be a real long week for you.”  Without further ado, she closed her fingers in a fist around me and set off on the walk back to her room where I could look forward to spending another night inside a glass.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

A Sleepover with Taylor by Vintovka

 

Several days passed, which I only knew thanks to Taylor’s coming and going.  After that dinner on Sunday, she did not let me out of the glass for a single second.  She did not touch me, talk to me, and the few times her eyes landed on me I was sure were accidents.  The most she did to acknowledge me was flicking drops of water in my direction when she returned from her shower each morning, a few of which landed inside the glass.  It was hard, bitter, and tasted like soap, but it was the only liquid I could reach, and by the second morning I greedily lapped it up. 

It felt like she we doing the bare minimum to take care of me.  On the rare occasion she brought food back to her room she ate it far away from me, where it would take the better part of a day for me to reach it, not counting the time it would take to escape.  For that matter, escape was impossible, barring a mistake on her part.  The clear glass walls of my prison were smooth and straight vertical, making it impossible to climb them even if I had the strength.  By the time she was in her nightie on the third night, I had decided it was better to conserve my energy rather than waste it on futile escape attempts. 

On the fifth day of my solitary confinement, the giantess finally deigned to notice me again.  Taylor stood beside me, not even bothering to turn towards me, and looked down from her great elevation.  The brilliant blue eyes made me feel comfortable, the closest thing to human interaction I had for almost a week, though her face imparted no feeling.  It was like, in her eyes, I really was nothing more than a bug. 

“Hello, insect,” she boomed, and I recoiled from her voice bouncing around inside the glass.  “It’s Friday.  Are you excited for the weekend?”  Friday and weekends were meaningless to me so long as I was trapped in this glass cell.  “You should be.”  Naturally, her questions were not to fuel conversation, but to enable her monologues.  “Rebecca’s coming over tonight, but more importantly, tomorrow’s our big game against Wash U and you get to be there with us.” 

My eyes lit up, and I felt a surge of energy surge through my body.  I got to my feet and stared up at Taylor, a smile gracing my face for the first time in captivity.  “She’s coming here?” I asked, hoping she would be able to hear my raspy shout. 

“Now I remember why I don’t talk to the mascots, you’re always so boring.  Yes, if you can believe it, my best friend’s coming over to hang out.  She also said something about wanting to see her boyfriend, which I guess means you, though I don’t get the appeal.  I mean, you’re basically a dust mite who lives in a glass.  She could do better by throwing a rock on the quad.” 

Three loud knocks at the door made Taylor jump.  “That must be her now.  Could you do me a favor and not literally jump into her pants for at least five minutes?  I’d really appreciate it.”  She walked to the door and opened it, and on the other side of the threshold stood Rebecca, her curly golden hair flowing down to the middle of her chest. 

“Hey, Tay!” she bellowed, and the sound of her voice ricocheted throughout the room.  She stepped in, and the two volleyball players embraced in a one-armed hug.  “Sorry I’m a bit late, I had to get my hair just right seeing as how I’m seeing my boyfriend tonight.” 

“I don’t know why you bothered, he’s as tall as one of your hairs is thick,” Taylor replied.  “Remember, shoes off before you come in.  I don’t want to have to vacuum up the dirt that you trail in.” 

“Yes, of course, Queen Taylor,” Rebecca responded sarcastically as she bent down to untie her shoes.  “Wouldn’t want to track dirt around your bog-standard dorm room.  Why don’t you just move in with us already so you’ll have a cleaning lady and won’t have to worry about that shit?”

“I value my independence.  I’d hate to be stuck in one place, everything I do immediately visible to everyone else, nowhere to hide if I need to get away.  That sounds like torture, really.”  It was not a mistake that she had described the exact situation she had put me in.  “Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure it works for you, it’s just not something I’d like to be part of right now.” 

Rebecca took her shoes off then rushed to me, her hands slapping the table on either side of me with a great bang.  “Hey there, little guy!” she exclaimed, her face filling my entire sky even accounting for the glass’s refraction.  “Did you miss me?  It feels like it’s been ages since we’ve seen each other!” 

“Yeah, I did,” I admitted.  Even if the whole thing was an act, Rebecca was the only person who treated me like a person, let alone a man.  Given the choice, I would choose to live with her in a second. 

“Aw, you did!  Would you believe that I missed you, too?  I love watching my little bug-sized boyfriend walk around, totally helpless and reliant on me for everything!”  And thus why I had doubts about her sincerity.  “Taylor tells me you’ve been a good little man for her, though.” 

“Most of the time I forgot he was even there,” Taylor added.  “I guess that’s a point in his favor, but would it kill him to have a little presence?” 

“Tay, please!  He’s puny, how much presence can he have?”  Rebecca looked back to me and smiled big, revealing the top row of huge, straight teeth.  “Don’t worry, I know there’s nothing you can do about being so small and forgettable.  That’s part of why I like you.”  Her lips were puckered and she was trying to coo, but I could not stop from feeling a little insulted.  Forgettable was among the worst things you could be, especially for someone in my situation. 

“Maybe you should sit down before you start sucking face with him,” Taylor suggested, and she place a chair down beside hers with a loud thud.  “Just remember that I’m his owner, so I don’t want you swallowing him if you can avoid it.” 

“Don’t worry, I’ll try not to.  I know how touchy you get about your stuff.  Hey, is it okay if I sit in this chair?  Wouldn’t want to accidentally damage something since I’m just a big klutz, right?”  

“Of course you can, smartass.”  The two took their seats, but that did not clear my view.  My sight was still blocked by Taylor’s tight black T-shirt and Rebecca’s blue deep V-neck.  All it did was bring their enormous faces closer to me, which only made them more imposing.  With their giant eyes able to bear down on me more easily it was readily apparently how small I was, especially since I could not even see myself in the reflections on their corneas. 

Rebecca leaned forward, making the table shudder when her forearms landed on it, and my sky was filled with her bright face and sparkling eyes.  “So, cute as a bug boyfriend,” she began, and her voice rang off my cell’s walls, “what have you and my bestie gotten up to this week?  Anything I should know about?” 

I started to answer, but Taylor spoke over me.  “Really, he’s just been in that glass the whole time.  He hasn’t so much as asked me for food!  You’ve got nothing to worry about from him, trust me.” 

Rebecca’s lips tightened, making her gloss shine under the light.  “Aw, you must be going stir-crazy in there, pipsqueak!”  I was more concerned about being so hungry I could no longer feel it, but that was a problem, too.  She sat back up and turned toward her friend, leaning toward her pleadingly.  “Can we let my boyfriend out, just for tonight, please?  I promise I’ll be careful with him, I just want to hold him and let him walk around for a bit!” 

Taylor crossed her arms sternly and blew a strand of blond hair out of her face.  “Fine, for tonight.  But he doesn’t leave this room, got it?” 

Rebecca’s fingerprints were already pressed flat against the glass.  “And miss spending time with my Tay-Tay?  Never.”  She tipped the glass toward her, and I tumbled over the smooth, transparent walls to slide on the faux wood surface of Taylor’s desk.  With a bang she turned the glass back upright, and the resulting tremors made me stumble as I stood back on my shaking legs. 

I was hardly any closer to them, but they seemed significantly larger to me now.  Maybe it was the exposure, or the lack of glass refracting my view of them, but I felt much more vulnerable outside of my cell.  Craning back my neck to look at them did not help with that feeling.  They were so large I could not take in one of them in her entirety, let alone both of them, and I had to look almost straight up to see their faces.  To make matters worse, they were looking almost straight down at me, and there was nowhere for me to run.  Benevolent or not I was entirely at their mercy, whether they thought of me as their boyfriend or property. 

“How about we start off with a hug?” Rebecca boomed, and I knew by now I was not really meant to be included in the conversation.  She raised her index finger from the table and shifted it sideways, moving it several dozen feet toward me so the pad of her fingertip hovered over me.  It lingered there for a moment before the whorls of her fingerprint rapidly became deeper and more defined while it descended toward me.  Her finger laid on top of me, shoving me down against the table, and remained on top of me as an unbearable weight that must have registered in the tons. 

I enjoyed the warmth of Rebecca’s body heat, and the steady pulse coming through her skin made me feel strangely relaxed.  However, I was terribly aware that the great weight atop me was a mere fraction of the force it could exert on me, and with a slight twitch she would be able to flatten me without even trying.  I struggled against Rebecca’s finger, trying to push it off or at least slide out from under it, but to no avail.  The sheer weight and friction of her finger held me in place, and there was no chance I would be able to push it off me. 

The titanic volleyball player smiled enough to show the top row of her teeth, and a gust of hot air rushed out from her nose in a suppressed laugh.  “Hey!  That tickles!” she declared, leaving her finger firmly in place holding me down.  “Tay, you’ve got to try this, it feels so good.”  She lifted her finger off me, slightly picking me up from the table before my minuscule weight could break their bonds with the oils on her skin. 

“Sure you won’t get jealous?” Taylor asked as she moved her hand into position. 

“Yeah, sure!  The way I see it, he’s my boyfriend but you own him, so we kind of have equal claim on him, you know?” 

Taylor’s finger was swinging toward me before Rebecca had even finished.  It landed right on top of me, and her smooth skin formed a loose seal around me.  “I prefer my boyfriends to be taller than most ants, so I’ll leave that sort of stuff to you.”  As she spoke her words made her whole body vibrate, including her finger, which imparted a surprisingly pleasant sensation into my body.  I squirmed in a vain attempt to get free of it, but could scarcely budge under the weight of her finger. 

“Oh, you’re right!” Taylor proclaimed, sending another wave of soothing vibrations toward me.  “This does feel good!  Plus, like, I feel really powerful, too.  I mean, there’s a whole person trapped under my finger, how could I not?” 

“That’s the spirit!”  A slap rang through the air when Rebecca clapped her friend on the shoulder.  “Now maybe you’ll lower those standards to below six feet, huh?” 

“You have no idea what my standards are,” Taylor shot back, her finger still firmly planted atop me.  No matter what I did or how hard I squirmed, I could not get out from beneath it.  “Needless to say, though, I doubt they’ll be changing to include men under an inch tall.” 

Rebecca clicked her tongue.  “Your loss.”  As they went back and forth, I continued fighting against the tip of Taylor’s finger.  While she was distracted I managed to make some progress in getting out from under it by bracing both hands in one whorl of her fingerprint and pushing as hard as I could.  The finger itself did not move, but by pushing the flesh up a little I was able to free my chest.  My arms shook from the strain of holding up the tremendous weight, and I wiggled my hips back and forth to extricate my lower half from beneath her. 

Taylor nudged her finger to the side and threw my arms out of position, dropping the ceiling of skin back on top of me.  She waved it triumphantly back and forth, sliding me along with it as I squirmed to get out from beneath it.  Her hold was much tighter than before, however, and I could scarcely move my shoulders under the weight.  

“Come on Becca, do you really want to date this weakling?”  Taylor tapped me with her finger and it felt like she simultaneously punched my whole body below the neck.  “He’s pathetic!  You’re a strong blond goddess and he’s practically dirt underneath my fingernail.  I wouldn’t even consider you two the same species.” 

“You’re so superficial!  Like, I can see he’s just a puny speck of a man, and if we looked away from him we’d have trouble finding him again.  And ever since you’ve taken him out of that glass, I’ve had to control my breathing so I don’t accidentally blast him off the table and into the carpet.  He’s really sweet, though!” 

“How would you know?  His voice is a tiny, high-pitched squeak, and most of the time I can’t even hear him.” 

“You just haven’t given him a chance.”  Rebecca gave me a pouty look that I could barely see past the tip of Taylor’s finger.  “See?  He’s giving me the sweetest look right now.  I bet if I held him up to my ear he’d say the most charming thing.” 

Taylor sighed, and the strong wind hitting me made me momentarily glad for the finger holding me in place.  Rebecca was right, I turned out, and a particularly strong breath would blow me around like a feather.  “Go ahead, tell me what he says,” my owner said, and lifted her finger off me.  “He’s got five seconds once he’s at your ear, and I’ll be shocked if you get anything other than terrified stammering.” 

“You’re on.”  Rebecca held an upturned hand level with the table’s edge, then extended a finger until it touched the side.  Beckoning me toward her with her other hand, she cooed, “Come on, little guy!  Hop on my finger!”  The gargantuan, radiant beacon of her smile was all the encouragement I needed, though the opportunity to prove Taylor wrong was an added bonus. 

Groaning, I got back to my feet and realized I had no idea what I was going to say.  Should I compliment her for being so titanic she could block out the sun standing on her knees?  That did not seem like a very appropriate thing to say to one’s supposed girlfriend, even if it was true.  Would it be better to say that her voice made my whole body tremble, and every time she spoke I flinched?  Maybe something about how her eyes were especially beautiful since I could fit inside the iris?  Nothing I thought of seemed particularly good and only highlighted how tiny I was in comparison.

Talking towards her, however, it occurred I might not have to say anything.  Whatever I said, if anything, Taylor would not be able to hear – she had said as much just moments ago.  Rebecca seemed invested enough in this that she would make something up just so she would be right.  Bolstered by the confidence that what I did would not matter, I strode onto the pad of Rebecca’s index finger, her supple skin barely dimpling beneath my weight. 

 It took a couple seconds for me to climb to the very center of her fingerprint, and when I was in place she slowly lifted her hand from the table.  She moved incredibly slowly, only bending her elbow a few degrees a second, and even then I could feel the force of the ascent pressing down on me.  Her hand, unsupported by anything else, shook slightly as she raised it.  Though it was barely perceptible to her, I felt it strongly enough that I had to crouch on all fours to keep from falling off the side. 

The ginormous features of her huge face gradually scrolled by.  I had plenty of time to consider her plump, dark pink lips that stretched as far as I could see to either side, and her round, bulbous nose the size of a boulder.  Her rosy cheeks on either side were flush, turning the cliffside bright red, and the small wrinkles beneath her eyes were like trenches carved deep into stone.  When I came to a stop in front of the bridge of her nose, she nearly went cross-eyed as her tremendous blue eyes turned inward toward me.  A tendon in her neck popped out as she turned her head, and she let go of a breath she had been holding for my whole ride up. 

That was where it all went wrong.  Rebecca’s hand shook with a sudden jolt, making her finger roll to the side.  I slid from my tenuous position on the peak and tumbled down her fingertip, then slipped over the edge.  It was too fast for me to grab a whorl of her fingerprint, and I yelped as I fell into a freefall. 

Mercifully, it was a short drop, and I landed on the elastic material of Rebecca’s shorts pulled tight over her thighs.  All my inertia was dissipated on impact, making a minuscule ripple move across the soft flesh that buffeted me.  I began rolling down her thigh until I reached the bottom of her shorts, where I slid into the small indentation the form-fitting material made in her smooth skin.  Unable to believe what had just happened, I merely laid there and tried to process it, letting my face rest against Rebecca’s warm, silky thigh. 

“Shit!” Rebecca shouted, making me start as the work around me trembled.  “I dropped him!” 

“Then we better find him before he gets too far!” Taylor responded.  Rebecca’s hands rushed down to the sides of her chair, and her arms tensed to push herself up. 

“No, just look down!” I yelled.  “You don’t need to-“  I was too late or too quiet to stop her, and my plea was cut off when the ground beneath me suddenly raised.  Momentarily I slid over the gentle curve of her quad until it became too steep and my slide turned into a freefall.  Rebecca’s leg continued to straighten, pushing me along with her thighs movement until it stopped, launching me away from her.  My trajectory changed to an arc, and I watched the ground race by beneath me as I sailed through the air.  As I descended, I saw myself outpace the huge plateau of Rebecca’s foot to fly over the carpet, where I landed and bounced off one of the springy fibers. 

“Don’t worry, little guy!” Rebecca said, and I cringed from the noise.  Even from ground level she was unbearably loud.  “Just stay where you are and we’ll find you!” 

“And don’t even think about trying to escape!” Taylor chimed in.  “If we can’t find you in five minutes, I’m putting down glue traps by the door so you have nowhere to go.”  At least she was concerned about what really mattered: maintaining ownership of me. 

“Now, if I were puny and had just been dropped by my gigantic partner,” Rebecca began, and tapped her chin in thought, “where would I be?  Somewhere on the floor, no doubt, but where?”  As she prognosticated, she shifted her weight from foot to foot, making her hips sway side to side.  Though I had no illusions about the danger I was in, it was still nice to watch, and felt like she was giving me a show without Taylor finding out. 

Rebecca lifted her right foot and I watched, horrified, as it slid toward me over the ground.  Her massive foot loomed over me, blocking the rest of her, and extended for several dozen of my body lengths beyond me.  The black threads of her cotton sock were pulled tight, forming to the curves of her gargantuan foot’s sole and instep.  It was particularly strained under the ball of her foot, and I could see bits of her pale skin poking through between the black threads. 

Her foot swung down and landed on top of me with the devastating thump of it hitting the carpet.  It felt like my entire body had been punched simultaneously, then engulfed by soft cotton that had just come out of the dryer.   Rebecca pushed me down into the carpet, compressing the fibers beneath me, and my body felt the strain along with it.  A massive weight pushed down, keeping me in place, and from how broad it looked above me I knew I could never escape from beneath it. 

The pressure around me increased, and I got scared that she was going to accidentally smash me.  With what little I could move I struggled against her foot, though I did little more than squirm my body against her sole.  Rebecca’s foot was so enormous that it encompassed everything around me, putting me completely in its control.  Movement in any direction, even down to hide amid the base of the carpet fibers, was impossible so long as it was on top of me.  All I could do was writhe like a worm and hope she felt me before my body was splattered on the bottom of her sock. 

“I think I felt him under my foot!” Rebecca proclaimed after several seconds of me wiggling.  Her voice was muffled by the gargantuan foot resting atop me, but her words were clear.  The intense pressure was removed when she picked her foot back up, but to my surprise I was carried into the air with it.  Fortunately, I was not to firmly pressed into her sock that I was stuck, and quickly dropped back to the floor.  She moved her foot to the side, and I was relieved when her radiant face came back into view. 

“Are you sure it’s him?” Taylor called from across the room.  No doubt she was already busting out the glue traps and imagining me stuck in one.  “The dorms have had a bit of a bug problem lately, you might want to stomp it just in case.” 

“Well, it did feel like a bug,” Rebecca replied.  “I don’t think we should be smashing anything until after we find him, though.”  At least one of them was not actively trying to destroy me.  However, though I was not currently in danger of being smashed, I was a long way from being found.  I still needed to catch her eye, and even if she knew where to look that would be difficult. 

Rebecca’s huge foot pulled away and set down several hundred feet in the distance, toes fanned down for a landing.  In an instant the great tower of her leg crashed down, a tremendous bang making the earth shake when her knee hit the floor.  A moment later her other knee landed with similar effect, then the rest of her body toppled forward.  The broad platforms of her spread palms slammed to the ground on either side of me, sending out powerful tremors, then her face turned toward the floor.  Her eyes scanned the area in front of her, passing over me several times in her search. 

“Hey little guy?” she began, and I clutched my ears for protection.  “I can’t really see you, so if you could, like, move around or something it’d really help me out.”  While I did not really want to move, I also wanted to be found before she gave up.  If I moved from where I was, however, I would fall between the tufts of carpet and become even more difficult to find.  I settled for waving my arms in a wide arc and jumping straight up when I was sure of my footing, hoping that would be enough to draw her gaze. 

Rebecca’s eyes circled more tightly around me while the zeroed in on the small amount of movement my tiny body could make.  “Did you find him yet?” Taylor called out.  “If not, it’s time to start putting out traps.” 

“Yeah, I think I got him.”  Rebecca leaned close, her gorgeous face growing in my view until it was the only thing I could see.  She kept coming, the black pit of a pupil centered on me, and drew closer until the flecked blue field of her iris formed the sky.  I looked blankly at it and she seemed to be staring at me with an all-seeing eye.  When she blinked, her long, curly eyelashes brushed over me, giving me a light tickle, and I saw her pupil momentarily expand and retract when her eye opened again.  To be sure she had seen me, I gave one more big wave that almost brought my fingers against her cornea. 

“Got you.”  Rebecca’s whisper hissed at my ears, but it was reassuring to know that I had been found.  Her face lifted away from me, momentarily letting me see something other than an eye, but it was soon replaced by a hand.  “Okay, now I’m serious: don’t move.”  She drew her thumb and forefinger together until they were nearly touching, then set their tips on the ground and dug them into the carpet.  Enormous, flesh-toned walls penned me in now, the fingertips wider than I was tall.  I kept my eyes up on her, but it felt like I was in the bottom of a deep pit. 

Rebecca pinched her fingers around me, engulfing my body in two mounds of warm, smooth skin.  Though it would have been easy for her to squeeze me to death, she made sure she used just enough pressure to keep me snug and secure between her fingers.  She slowly lifted me off the ground, making sure I was completely extricated from the carpet before she sat back on her heels.  I had not yet recovered from the initial journey when she stood, subjecting my body to another pummeling from strong g-forces.  The whole time she kept me squeezed tightly enough that I was immobile, so even though it felt like I would go flying out of her grip there was no chance of that happening. 

“Don’t you just look adorable in there!” Rebecca said when she was fully upright, looking down at me pinched between her fingers.  “Smaller than a bug and cuter than one!  I’d give you a kiss, but…”  She smiled, revealing gargantuan pearly whites behind her full lips.  We both remembered my last encounter with her mouth and knew how easily I could slip between her lips by mistake.  As much as I wanted her lips to engulf me, I did not want to be engulfed by her whole mouth. 

“Good, you found him.”  Taylor walked up behind her friend and stared down at me over her shoulder.  “Let’s get him back in his glass so we don’t have any more accidents like that.” 

“Do I have to?” Rebecca replied, pouting.  “I thought that, since I’m staying over tonight, and my little boyfriend’s going to be here anyway, we could… you know…” 

“I don’t think that’s a very good idea,” Taylor answered.  “We’ve got a game tomorrow, and I don’t want you to be all out of energy and dehydrated for it – or at the doctor’s office getting the man-bug extracted.  Plus, it’s his little debut as our new mascot, and he’ll need to have his wits about him.” 

“I’m willing to take that risk!” I blurted out.  “I’ll be fine tomorrow, besides, how hard could being a mascot be?”  I was not entirely sure how the mechanics of it would work, but I was willing to risk whatever danger to have sex with my skyscraper-sized girlfriend. 

“No, your owner knows best,” Rebecca cooed, lowering me down to the table.  “Our mascot routine is a little unorthodox, and it’ll be really strenuous for you.  If you’re still around tomorrow night, though, I’ll see about getting you alone for a few minutes, okay?”  Her fingers entered the glass and escorted me all the way to the bottom.  When they were touching the base, she opened her fingers and let me fall the rest of the way, and I landed in a crouch in my cell. 

Gazing up at her, she looked regretful about having to do it, then Taylor got her attention by tapping on her shoulder.  “Want to get started?” she asked.  “My orgo midterm’s coming up in a couple weeks, and I could really use some help.”  They turned to walk away, not even glancing back at me.

“You can study over here, can’t you?” I called after them.  “I can help, I got an A in organic chemistry last year!  Just don’t leave me alone like this!”  The only response was Taylor stepping toward me and grabbing a cap, then setting it over the glass.  I was left in the dim light beneath the cap, the air heavy with the smell of clean hair and chemical products, with nothing but a few blond hairs dangling from my new ceiling to look at.  The other two got on with their night as though I were not even there.

 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

A Game with Taylor by Vintovka

A blaring alarm ricocheting off the glass surrounding me roused me from an uncomfortable slumber.  Two massive shapes rustled beneath the covers of their respective beds, then a long, muscular leg swung out from each of them.  A pair of blond giantesses swung out of bed, then stood to their full heights facing each other.  They stretched their arms and legs, arching their backs and curling their toes as they woke themselves up.  After a brief yawn Taylor popped her neck with a quick jerk, then Rebecca twisted her back to pop it.


The two slowly walked over to the table, then stood on either side of the glass and peered down at me.  I gazed back up at them, staying perfectly still while their eyes searched for me.  Between the two titanesses I felt like fleeing, but with the vertical glass walls around me I had nowhere to go.


“How’d you sleep, little guy?” Rebecca boomed, and I flinched away from the sound of her voice.


“Please, like you care,” Taylor retorted, and I covered my ears as the sound of her voice mixed with the echo of Rebecca’s.  “Besides, do bugs even sleep like we do?”


“Come on, Tay, be nice!” Rebecca replied and playfully slapped Taylor on the shoulder.  He’s not a bug!  He’s my bug-sized boyfriend, so I’m pretty sure he still counts as a person.”  I still could not remember ever agreeing to be in a relationship with Rebecca, but if it presented an escape from my current situation I would agree to anything.


“Okay, sure, he’s your boyfriend,” Taylor mumbled, “and I guess he’s still a person, too.  But do you know what else that means?”  Her eyes darted back to me, and I gawked up at her in confusion.  “It means you’re still our mascot!  So you’re going to be at our game today to help inspire us.”


“And I’ll be honest, it’s a pretty vital game,” Rebecca added.  “It’s the college’s homecoming week, so it’s pretty important we win this one.  And if my boyfriend didn’t even show up to support me, I don’t know what I’d do!”


“Not to mention our team’s mascot, the focus for our morale and our rallying call against our opponents.”


“I didn’t even think about it like that!”  Rebecca leaned in until her face eclipsed the view out of my glass, her gigantic blue eyes dominating my field of vision.  “And you want me in a good mood, so you want us to win, right?  There are certain benefits to me being happy, and I can promise you’ll only see them if we win.”


Taylor’s long fingers curled around Rebecca’s shoulders, then she yanked her friend away from me.  “I think we’re getting ahead of ourselves here, Becca,” she declared.  “Most importantly, he can’t refuse if I don’t want him to.  He’s my property, after all, and I say he’s going to the game.”


Rebecca acted like she had just been struck in the chest.  “And you think he wouldn’t go just to support me?” She turned away and pouted for a moment, then her eyes slid back to me.  “You would show up just to support me now, wouldn’t you?  Not like when you promised us, then flaked because a new video game came out?”


There was an unusually long silence while they looked at me expectantly, so I replied, “Of course I would!  I wouldn’t leave you in the lurch, would I?”


“Pretty convenient that you want to now that you don’t have any choice,” Taylor butted in, and her fingers wrapped around the glass.  She lifted it into the air, and inertia threw me against the bottom.  As I slid over the glass surface she brought it close enough to her face that her enormous blue eyes wrapped around to the sides due to the glass’s distortion.  A solitary, booming chuckle rose from her throat, then she lowered the glass so she could peer down at me.


Taylor tipped the glass until the walls sloped downward, and I slid out into the center of her palm.  She set it down with a crash, then turned her attention to me.  “And how do you think you’re getting to the game?” she boomed, her other hand already poised to pluck me up.


“Ooh!  Do I get to take him?” Rebecca excitedly offered, gazing at me over the side of Taylor’s palm.


“Even better,” Taylor answered, and pinched me between her thumb and forefinger.  Blood rushed away from my head when she lifted me into the air, and I felt the whorls of her fingerprints on either side of me.  “It’s his favorite way to travel, and he’s very familiar with it.”  Each word sent vibrations through her body and down her fingers, making my body tremble in her grip.


Her arm rotated, and the vast blue wall of her back came into view.  She pressed her fingers against it until I was flush with the smooth, thick fabric pulled tight around her, then rotated so I faced down.  Taylor’s other hand slid around her waist, and her index finger hooked into the waistband of her shorts.  The skin-tight material stretched and distorted when she pulled it back, opening a gap between the shorts and her panties.


Taylor’s fingers opened, and I slid down her back along the outline of her spine.  I rolled and tumbled over the fine square pattern of her shirt, then crashed into the top of her buttock.  After a weak bounce I landed back on her butt, then my body followed its curve on the way down.  The slope steadily became steeper until I was on the verge of plummeting again, then the elastic material of her shorts caught me.  Taylor let go of the waistband, and with a loud snap her shorts formed back around her butt, sealing tightly around me.


After a few moments a booming voice came out of the darkness, making me twitch against the supple butt cheek.  “Cool, I can see your outline against Tay’s butt!” Rebecca declared.  “And I was worried you’d be too small to see in there.”


“Don’t speak too soon.”  Taylor’s voice made everything around me shake, then the wall formed by her butt got firmer.  The slope weakened, but everything else around me got tighter.  Her shorts pressed tighter against my back, pressing me into her buttock which refused to give.  I felt my body compress under the pressure, and my body creaked under the increasing force.  Just when things settled down her rear started slowly shifting up and down, and I gritted my teeth as the tight, tiny volleyball shorts drew ever tighter around me.


Just when my body could take no more, the elastic material relented.  It did not go slack, really, since it was still firm enough to keep me tightly pressed against Taylor’s ass, but it no longer squeezed me tightly enough to threaten my life.  I could breathe again, and even though every breath was laden with the musky scent of Taylor’s skin, I gulped in deep mouthfuls of air warmed by her body heat.


“We should get going,” Taylor said, “You know how Syl hates it when we’re late.”  Each syllable made her body tremble, vibrating me inside my tiny elastic pocket, and my body responded with an involuntary twitch of arousal.  I hated that even though I was in mortal peril and had been constantly degraded for the past week my body still responded that way.  There was no helping it, though.  Despite her thoroughly dehumanizing treatment toward me, I still found Taylor remarkably attractive, and the vibrations always hit me in just the right way.


As she walked, I was treated to an unending series of repeated torments.  Each step forward she took made her elastic shorts stretch tight, pressing me against her buttock again, and when her foot set down her butt jiggled slightly, tossing me up and down with it.  When her other leg stepped forward the material around me loosened but kept its firm seal around me.  The process repeated so many times I lost count, a non-stop cycle of expansion and contraction that brought me to the brink of being squished but never finishing the job.


Fortunately, Taylor lived within walking distance of the game, so I was spared the risk of being squashed when she sat down.  That did not make the trip any more pleasant for me, however.  Once in the arena she began turning more frequently, making me skid along the surface of her buttock from inertia.  Before I could get too far, though, the stretchy material of her shorts caught me and slammed me back into place against her rear.  Even the smooth skin was rough to skid over so many times, and before long my cheek was rubbed raw from the friction.


Mercifully, the bouncing and turning stopped after what seemed like hours.  “Figures you two came together,” rumbled a terse voice in front.  “Did you bring the mascot?”


“Yeah, of course.”  The world around me trembled, then the shorts clenched around me loosened.  Taylor’s finger slid into her shorts, then hooked around and went beneath me.  The tip of her finger caught me and lifted me out, forcing me to lean against the smooth wall of skin in front of me during the ascent.  When I was finally carried out of the shorts, they closed beneath me with a resounding snap and her thumb set down on top of me.  With its immense weight holding me down, I could not fall off while the world blurred and spun around me as she brought me back to her front.


When her hand stopped, Taylor lifted her thumb off me.  A tremendous dark blue eye set amid alabaster skin dominated the sky above me, and the black orifice of Sylvia’s pupil adjusted as it focused on me.  Sylvia stared at me long enough to confirm I was not just a piece of lint then stood, causing several strands of light blond hair to whip over me.


“Does he know what to do?”  The low rumble of Sylvia’s voice pushed out what little emotion it may have held as she spoke.


“I don’t think so,” Taylor replied.  The minute shaking while she spoke was nearly enough to push me tumbling off the side of her finger.


 “Explain to him that he’s much more involved than other mascots,” Sylvia began.  “There’s no costume or routine, and he’s so small it’d be pointless to keep him on the sidelines.  Instead, he’s on the court with us during the game, and the only ‘dance’ he’s expected to do is between our feet.  If he’s still standing at the end, you’ll pick him up.”


Taylor glanced down at me and repeated, “Okay, so you’re much more involved than other mascots.”


“I heard everything she just said,” I interjected when she paused, and Taylor glared at me.


“You shouldn’t interrupt people when you’re standing on their finger, you rude little puke,” Taylor rebuked, then took a deep breath.  She repeated what Sylvia had said almost exactly, the only changes from some minor eccentricities of her speech.  When she had gotten through it, she asked, “Any questions?”


I began to sweat under the withering gaze of her blue eyes, but I was able to come up with a single question.  “Doesn’t this seem a little dangerous for me?”


“Yes, incredibly.  I suggest you don’t get stepped on.”


“Is that all the advice you have?”


“How hard could it be?” she asked and cracked a smile.  “Haven’t you been doing that your whole life?  If you haven’t gotten stepped on so far, you should be able to manage to avoid getting crushed for one volleyball game.”


“But I –“


“He knows what to do,” Taylor’s thunderous words cut me off.


“Time to get him in place, then.”  Sylvia leaned forward until her lips were level with me, then formed her mouth into a circle.  A sudden gust of wind rushed out from the small, round hole in her lips and crashed into me, throwing me off Taylor’s fingertip.  I tumbled head over heels in the current of her breath as it carried me toward the titanic net stretched across the center of the court.  As I traveled away from the titanesses I dropped toward the polished wooden floor with nothing to stop or even slow my descent.


I landed hard enough to knock the wind out of me, but thankfully nothing was broken.  Helplessly I skidded over the sealed and waxed floor for several feet until I came to a stop at an intersection of painted blue lines.  With significant effort I turned around and saw that Sylvia and Taylor were still looking at me, the smallest hint of a smile on the former’s face while the latter smirked.


“Little twerp finally got someone to blow him,” Sylvia quipped, and Taylor replied with horrifically loud laughter.  “Come on, let’s get ready for the game.”  They walked off toward a tunnel to the side, their sneakers thudding on the hard wood floor and sending out tremors powerful enough to shake me dozens of feet away.


 When they were gone, I took a look at my surroundings.  The wooden court stretched for miles in every direction, pitted with waist-high trenches every dozen feet or so, and I would clearly not be able to traverse it to safety in my current state.  A tremendous net stretched across the middle, anchored to two massive towers, all of which bore the school’s logo at the base.  At each side stood a massive metal tower wrapped with blue padding, both of them supporting an orange basketball hoop hundreds of feet in the air.  Above those were gigantic scoreboards with all the lights dark, their dark blue surfaces displaying “Home” and “Away” in tall white letters.  Thousands of seats circled the court, all of them empty for now, and long blue banners professing past championships hung above those.


It was overwhelming at my size, and I expected if I had ever bothered to set foot in it before being shrunk I might have found it impressive.  However, I did not have the luxury of being impressed at the size of anything anymore.  If I was trapped here, I needed to find the best place to stand to avoid getting smashed over the course of the game.  This probably would have been easier if I had ever watched a single game of volleyball, but it was too late to regret that now.  The most important thing now was making sure I would get to see another one.

I only had half an hour to reflect on my situation before the thundering stampede of athletic shoes on wood drew my attention.  Twelve titanic women walked out of the concrete tunnel toward me, with Taylor and Sylvia in the lead.  They quickly spotted me on the floor despite how puny I was and changed direction toward me, and the rest of the team followed.  As they approached, the noise and rumbling from their footsteps grew in intensity until they were too much to bear and it felt as though my body would shake itself apart from being subjected to it.


The team gathered in a circle around me and tilted their heads to glare down at me in unison.  As I withered under the gaze of a dozen giantesses Sylvia declared, “People will start showing up soon.  We’d better do it fast.”  Her eyes darted over to Taylor, who silently nodded and clapped her hands together with a loud bang.


“Itty-bitty mascot down on the floor,” Taylor sang, and the floor shook as she hopped with the rhythm.  The discomfort from that was quickly surpassed when the rest of the team echoed her in a roaring chorus, the thuds from them landing making an inescapable, all-encompassing drumming.  “After this game we’ll all be sore!”  Covering my ears did not protect against either the deafening chorus or the rumble of stampeding feet.  “With the sole exception of you –“ watching a dozen women hop up and down while gleefully singing about my demise was surreal, to say the least, “since you’ll be smashed under my shoe!”  Once they had finished, as a finale they all raised their right leg as high as they could, then stomped them down around me so the toes of their shoes formed a tight circle around me.  The staggered crashes and intense earthquake drowned out the cheer that followed it, then they thankfully dispersed.


Sure enough, just a few minutes after that other people began filing into the stadium, taking their seats around the arena.  Titanic volleyball players milled around, half of them going off to the sidelines while the other half stayed on the court.  I was in the center, on the dividing line between the two halves on their side, too scared to move too much in any direction.  Taylor was in front of me, walking circles in her area and making the floor tremble with every step, and Rebecca was to her left, cleaning her fingernails.  Sylvia stood behind me, her beady blue eyes focused down on me while she rested her hands on her hips.


The opposing team came along shortly after and similarly divided, with their starters taking their places opposite ours.  Six new gargantuan women – even had I not been shrunk they would still tower over me – in red jerseys and black elastic shorts that barely covered their butts.  Four blonds, two brunettes, and twelve solid, building-sized legs, with only a net at shoulder-level keeping them from me.  They looked serious and ready to play, unaware that in their quest for victory they might end up accidentally crushing someone.


When the game started, I had no idea what to do.  The huge ball sailed over the net and the ground started rumbling, with constant tremors emanating from the impacts of churning feet.  No one was approaching me yet, but they would momentarily, and I would need to figure out where to go.  Alternatively, I may need to stay perfectly still while they moved around me.  Every square inch of the court was potentially lethal to me with gargantuan feet slamming down seemingly at random, and my current position was no better.  Running may have even been pointless; there was no way I could get off the court, and by the time I could predict where one of the colossal women would put a foot down it would be too late for me to get clear.


The ball came back our way, and one titaness made the ground tremble while she approached it.  With one strike she launched it back into the air, sending it sailing toward Rebecca.  The colossus stepped toward the center and leapt, swinging a powerful arm at the arcing ball.  It raced downward and I lost track of it behind Taylor, but my concerns were already elsewhere.  A pair of gigantic blue shoes landed much too close for comfort, and the ensuing boom momentarily stunned me.  For a moment the ground quaked as though it were about to be torn asunder and I toppled over backward.  Rebecca gave me a quick, playful smirk before turning back toward the other team.


Seconds later my attention was grabbed by a series of quick, rapid thuds, with the tremors from each one getting stronger.  I spun and saw a pair of enormous blue and white soles striding toward me, the heels thumping against the wood with each step backwards Taylor took.  Reflexively I began running away, though I would need to take hundreds of steps to cover the same ground Taylor did with each one of hers.  A shadow fell over me, and I looked up to see the white foam of her treads hanging over my head, descending toward me.  With nothing else to do, I raised my arms for protection and screamed.


A thump sounded from above, and Taylor’s heel stopped just short of smashing me into paste.  It loomed over me for a moment, then she began walking forward again, leaving me in momentary safety.  I watched her advance from me, my heart beating heavily from adrenaline while I gasped for breath.  Moments ago I had been millimeters, just a few angles of her ankle’s rotation, away from being squished.  Taylor hunched down, pushing her butt out over me and pulling the elastic material tight around her cheeks.  She would have had no idea I was just a red, squashed speck until after the game.


The titanic figures continued moving around me, never getting too close, though I could always feel the vibrations caused by their slight movements.  I tried watching the ball to get a hint for where my next peril would come from, but it often moved too fast for me to follow or was blocked by one of the giantesses.  It was impossible to watch their feet, too, since there were six people to keep track of, positioned all around me.  Indecision and a good helping of fear paralyzed me, keeping my legs rooted on the ground in between all of them.  If I moved, I could die; if I didn’t move, I could also die.


The ball flew towards me in a flat, fast arc, and I watched it speed towards me, certain it would be what finally did me in.  From behind me, Sylvia yelled, “I got it!” and I turned to see her sprint forward.  The floor rumbled from her thundering steps, then she dove into the air and thrust her arms forward.  She came at me quickly on an uncontrolled trajectory, her hands clenched together in one large fist.    When her milky white hands broke the plane above me, her dark eyes were focused intently on the white orb rushing toward me.


Sylvia’s knees crashed into the ground with great calamity, then the rest of her body landed.  I fell backwards and had no choice but to look up at her massive, determined face above me as the ground shook so violently I felt my bones and insides shudder along with it.  The ball collided with her knuckles with a loud, firm bang and bounced off to the side, where I quickly lost track of it.  It was just as well; I was looking up at Sylvia, locked in terrified awe.


She opened her hands and looked down.  Sylvia easily spotted my puny form quaking in fear before her, and with a grin she placed her right hand directly over me.  Her fingers spread wide, covering as much space as possible and displaying the enormous, wrinkled platform of her palm far above me.  In an instant her arm raced down, and I flinched when she slapped the floor, just missing me by a fraction of an inch.  Pressed against the floor, her thumb loomed over me like a marble wall, and I could feel her elevated body heat emanating from it.  We stayed like that for a moment, and with how Sylvia glared down at me I was not sure whether she had missed on purpose.


Sylvia pushed herself up to a kneeling position, shoving me slightly with her thumb as it brushed against the floor.  The earth rumbled when her huge feet planted firmly on the wooden floor, then the landscape changed entirely when she stood all the way up.  I gazed up at Sylvia, terrified at how her body seemed to stretch forever with how she loomed over me.  In comparison to her I was nothing, just a speck of dust that could get stuck between the treads of her shoes.  To prove it, she took a long step back, disappearing from my view without giving me another thought.


I was incredibly disoriented.  My body ached just from the ceaseless shaking, and my ears had a constant, low-level rumbling in them even when the players were standing mostly still.  It was not just the gargantuan volleyball players contributing to my discomfort, however.  The crowd’s cheers and jeers came from all around, and my tiny size distorted the sound so it was more like a deafening roar at the base of a waterfall.  Lights shined from high above, encircling the court so as to dispel the long shadows cast by the colossi, but overwhelming me with glare.  Everything seemed set up to reinforce the spectacle and hopelessness of my situation.


The immediacy of the quakes returned as Taylor once again backpedaled towards me.  I watched her long legs approach, her hamstrings flexing and relaxing as they rapidly moved the tower of muscle.  She stopped in front of me, her socks alone towering over me like a skyscraper while her gargantuan body dominated my entire view.  She hunched down, the powerful muscles legs coiling, then launched what seemed to be hundreds of feet into the air.  Her legs drifted backward in mid-flight, and a white ball appeared momentarily near her head only for her to slap it away.


Gravity pulled Taylor back down and I braced myself for the tremendous impact.  As she fell, she spread her feet to the side, and her shoes landed with a bang and another quake, but the titaness’s weight was off and she lost her balance.  Taylor pitched backward, and the tremendous mound of her rear, covered in shear dark blue fabric, plummeted toward me, a noticeable trough where the fabric pulled her cheeks apart.  It got closer, growing larger in my view by the instant, until it was the only thing I could see.  There was nothing I could do to protect myself from the gigantic ass set to annihilate me.


Momentum carried her back just enough that her tremendous ass did not squash me, though just barely.  When Taylor landed her butt was pressed outward by the floor, pushing me away and making me stagger, only for me to topple when the waves of the resulting apocalyptic quake reached me.  I gazed at her powerful thighs stretching over and past me, close enough to her that I could still see the bottoms of her shorts digging into the skin.  The smell of sweat permeated the air, and I gagged from her all-encompassing musk.  Her scent and body heat were everywhere, making her presence loom even larger in my mind.


Taylor’s legs swung to the side, kicking up a strong breeze that temporarily dissipated the stench and blew me to the right.  She planted her hands, making the aftershocks for her earthquake, and pulled herself back up into a squat.  The titaness did not even look down at me when she stepped forward, the entire length of her titanic sole breezing by just overhead.  Her heel landed with a bang, but compared to what I had just experienced it was negligible, and I was glad that it only made my teeth chatter a little.


The game seemed like it would go on forever, full of earthquakes, thundering impacts, and much-too-close brushes with death.  I did not know how long a volleyball game lasted, but it felt like I would expire from exhaustion before any of them landed on me.  I tried to keep track of the three who might try to squash me as a joke, but they were too engrossed in the game to make any trips toward me for that express purpose.  The only time any of them approached was to bat the ball off its trajectory before it could annihilate me.  That would have been touching, except I knew that was only so they would not give up a point, not out of any actual concern for me.


Mercifully, the game ended before I was totally shaken apart.  The two teams met in the center to congratulate each other for a game well played, and I finally brought myself to stand back up now that I would not immediately be knocked back down.  My ears rang from the constant pounding of enormous footsteps, and my eyes had trouble focusing on any one thing after darting between ginormous women for so long.  Everything in and on me hurt, and just then I realized I was covered in sweat from both terror and my body dealing with the physical stresses.  Though I had scarcely moved, I felt like I had been just as much a part of the game as they were.


When the teams parted ways, the one that had turned me into their tiny pet mascot came back and circled around me.  They stood evenly spaced around me, their hands on their hips and looking down.  I expected them to start singing again, but I suppose there were still too many people around because they simply stood in silence.


“I can’t believe you actually survived,” Taylor said, shifting her weight and letting a hand drop from her hip.  “I was certain you’d just be a red smear by now.”


“Hey, be nice!” Rebecca replied, playfully slapping her friend on the arm.  “We won, and we owe it to the nice little morale boost he gave us!”  She smiled giddily and leaned forward, placing her hands on her knees.  “Isn’t that right, little guy?”


“I think we made more of a difference than this speck did,” Sylvia said, keeping her stony expression.  “Having to bail him out so the big, scary volleyball didn’t smash him almost cost us a couple points.”


“Well, no matter what you all think, I know our mascot is a very big deal for someone so teensy,” Rebecca put in.


Throughout this whole conversation, none of them took their focus off me.  Being center stage during the game was disorienting; this, on the other hand, was disconcerting.  They knew I was here, and most of them did not seem too invested in me.  I kept my attention on Rebecca, the one smiling face amid a sea of indifference, to keep me grounded.


“Why doesn’t everyone else head off and get the afterparty started?” Taylor suggested, taking a long, lumbering step toward me.  “Syl, Becky, and I will see to the mascot.”  A cacophony of footfalls and rumbling erupted while the rest of the team departed, and when it died down, I was left with just the three of them looking down at me.  The relative silence was the most disquieting thing of all.


End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

An Ending with Taylor by Vintovka

The titanic trio approached me and stood close enough that the tips of their shoes formed a cell, trapping me in place.  I looked up beyond the white foam walls to see them all staring down at me in contemplation.  Sylvia leaned forward, narrowing her eyes, while Rebecca stood tall and simply glared at me with a cold arrogance I was unaccustomed to from her.


“What should we do with him?” Taylor asked, not even deigning to look at me anymore.  “It’s been a while since we’ve had one make it through the whole week.”


“We’ve already primed another chump to shrink, and we can’t have two mascots,” Sylvia replied.  “It’s too much work, and if they talked to each other, they could spoil the whole arrangement.”


“Wait, what are you talking about?” I shouted up in surprise, hoping they would be able to hear me.  “What arrangement?”


Rebecca’s eyes lit up and she smiled, dimpling her cheeks with craters deep enough for me to slide into.  “Oh, he hasn’t figured it out yet!” she exclaimed, and I flinched from the boom of an excited clap.  “Can I tell him?”


“I guess that’s fair.”  Sylvia flexed her toes inward and the wall from her side slanted in toward me.  “You’ve had to be his girlfriend all week, after all.”


“Awesome!”  The other two stepped back while Rebecca knelt, leaning forward so she loomed over me.  The force of her knee hitting the floor jostled me, and my discomfort only made her smile wider.  “Okay, so.  Every week during volleyball season we invite some pipsqueak to a game, knowing they won’t show up, but the whole thing’s just a cover to put a shrinking spell on them.  After the game, two of us go to harangue the little guy for being a bad friend and trigger the shrinking.  It’s really fun to watch!  Then the person who shrank him takes him back to a special room while the others get ready for their roles.”


“Roles?” I repeated, confused, and Rebecca burst out laughing, making my ears ring from the low, loud roar.


“Oh shit, did you really think I wanted to be your girlfriend?  That’s so cute!  No, like, you fit under my fingernail, be real.  Tay’s a psych major and figured that if one of us acted interested in you, it’d offset the others being cold and mean, kind of a good cop bad cop situation.  Seems like it works!  We don’t really get a lot of feedback on this.”


Rebecca leaned back and a curtain of long, straight blond hair slid into place.  Sylvia stared down at me with wide eyes and a huge grin, her hands clasped against her cheek.  “He’s so adorable, I don’t know why you’re so mean to him, Becky!” she exclaimed, her gargantuan size distorting her falsetto.  “I wish he were mine, so I could really show him how much I like him.”


“Sorry, but you know how it works,” Rebecca replied.  “I shrank him, so I get to keep him.  If you liked him so much you should’ve told him, and maybe he would’ve showed up to support you!”


“Okay, but after the game I’m taking him with me!”  Sylvia blew a kiss and winked down at me, then slid out of the way so Rebecca could loom over me again.


“Sound familiar?  We switch roles every week.  With the next guy I’ll be the mean owner, Syl will be the girlfriend, and Tay will be the cold, judgmental one.  It’s the only way to keep it fair.”


“Okay but… why?  Why would you do this to me?  To anyone?”  Everything had been a big act, and my concern for my own survival had kept me from considering there might be something even more sinister going on.  How long had they been planning on using me like this?


Rebecca shrugged, and a long curl of golden blond hair fell off her shoulder, shoving me along with it when it brushed against the floor.  “We like it, and a tiny man’s a much better mascot for our team than an eagle.  Makes us all feel big and powerful, like we can take on anything, and that really helps us in the games.”


“I think that’s all he needs to understand,” Taylor interjected, and the floor trembled when Rebecca stood back up.  The trio of enormous volleyball players loomed over me in judgement while I laid on the floor between them, still aghast at what I had just learned.  “What should we do with him, though?  The ones who make this this far usually get squished during the game.”


“I could squish him now,” Sylvia offered.  “He’s probably been expecting it from me, and I think we should let him be right about something.”  She stepped forward, and a humongous platform of white foam and blue rubber filled my vision.  It began swinging down toward me, an island of foam poised directly above giving me nowhere to run.


“Not so fast!” Rebecca said, and the shoe’s descent stopped.  “You’ve been the least involved of everyone this week, why should you get to do it?  I’ve had to act interested in him this whole time, it should be me.”  Sylvia pulled her gigantic shoe back, opening my field of view so I could see Taylor looking at her friends with her arms crossed under her chest, clearly unmoved by their arguments.


“Yeah, a few hours playing the most fun part must have been really rough on you,” Taylor said, her words dripping with sarcasm.  “I’ve had to deal with him the whole time, and he’s been quite the whiner.  Besides, don’t you two have some sap to go shrink?  I’ll deal with this one.”


“Good point.”  Rebecca looked to Sylvia and took a step back.  “Think this one will believe we’re growing at first too?  That’s always the funniest part of the panic.”


I flinched when Sylvia stepped over me, and I was so gripped with fear that I barely registered the tremor from her footfall.  “I kind of hope he realizes he’s shrinking immediately,” she replied nonchalantly.  “They always try to run, like that’ll help them.”  In lockstep the two walked toward the exit from the court, chatting about their hopes for the next victim.


Taylor squared up with me and placed her feet shoulder width apart, then set her hands on her hips.  She looked down at me and smirked, a smug, self-satisfied colossus towering over me.  “If I thought you’d live this long, I would’ve planned a grand finale for you.  Alas, here you are, and now I need to come up with a fitting send-off.”


“You could let me go,” I offered.  “Grow me back, send me on my way, and I’ll move on like nothing happened.  I won’t tell anyone about you or your game, and I’ll do whatever I can to stay out of your way for the rest of my life.”


Taylor threw back her head and laughed, and the booming sound echoed throughout the empty court.  “That’s good!” she said, turning her gaze back down to me.  “I’ll let the next one talk more so I can hear more desperate begging.”  She paused and tapped a finger to the base of her rounded chin.  “Stepping on you would be some fun irony.  I mean, you just avoided it so many times, only to get squashed anyway?”  After a brief chuckle she continued.  “Maybe it’s just funny to me.  Still, I’m sure I can come up with something better.”


She spent a few more seconds thinking, then clicked her tongue.  “I think I’ve got to get you off the ground,” Taylor began.  “Kind of an ‘If all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail’ situation, you know?”  Bending forward, she set one hand on a knee and extended the other toward me.  Even though I knew it was futile I tried to run from the tremendously long finger’s approach, looking over my shoulder at the whorls of her fingerprint hypnotically expanding as they drew closer.  With a single, delicate tap the oils of her skin ensnared me, and my whole body was trapped against her finger.


Taylor stood, and the tremendous g-forces of that simple movement made my stomach drop to my feet.  It was far from enough to break my bond with her skin, however, and after a moment the tumultuous ordeal was over.  She rotated her hand so it was facing her and I gasped, finding myself level with her gigantic face.  The broad plain of flawless, slightly tanned skin sloped away from me, and I craned my neck back to see two gargantuan eyes peering down at me.  Her features were so tremendous in comparison to me that I had to choose just one to focus on at a time.


“Yeah, I can already feel the ideas flowing,” Taylor boomed.  This close to her face, the sound waves from her voice hit me at almost full force, and each syllable shook my bones and made my teeth rattle in their sockets.  “Just looking at your tiny body stuck to my finger is such an inspiration.”  Her finger bent inward a little and my view was blocked by the titanic tip of her thumb opposite me.  “Like, how powerful would I feel if I squeezed you like an ant between my fingers?  It’d be such a rush; I’d feel like a fucking goddess.”


Taylor’s thumb moved to the side, and my stomach leapt when she lowered me to her full, pink lips.  “I don’t think I’ve ever swallowed one of you guys before.”  The gale force winds of her voice blew my hair back and I had to shut my eyes to keep them from drying out.  Even then, I caught a glimpse of the inside of her cavernous maw lined with building-sized teeth with a tongue the size of a city block waiting for me.  “Becky says you can feel them struggling, though, and I don’t think I’d like that.  Feels a little cruel to make someone suffer.”  After everything she had put me through for her own amusement, I was surprised she could think of anything as too cruel.


She raised me back to her nose, and my body had not yet adjusted to the sudden, sharp changes in altitude.  “Maybe I could press you against my thigh until you pop,” she wondered aloud.  “I’ve got nice legs, and I know you’ve been a big admirer of them in the past.  Now you’re a teensy admirer of them!”  Taylor laughed, and I cringed from the sudden surge of sound.  “Got to get all those jokes out now before I have to be the stern, no-nonsense girl.”


A loud crack ripped through the air when she snapped her fingers.  “I’ve got it!” Taylor proclaimed, causing me to wince.  “But first I’ve got to take you to the most appropriate place for it.”  Her walking forward was a surreal feeling, like the entire world was moving around me.  Every subtle movement and deviation was obvious, bouncing me up and down and to the sides as her finger wobbled tiny amounts despite her trying to hold it steady.  I could feel the vibrations from her steps diffusing throughout her body all the way to her extremities, making me shudder on her fingertip.  Although it felt significant to me, it was not enough to break the hold her skin had on me, and my fate was still hers to decide.


She stopped in front of her team’s bench and glanced down at me, arching an eyebrow.  “Have you figured it out yet?” she asked playfully, then squatted.  Taylor turned her hand over, showing me a broad plain of dark blue fabric.  It looked soft, like a cushion that had never been sat on before.  “This is the seat we reserve for our future mascot.  It’ll be the first time anyone’s ever sat in it.”


Taylor’s finger descended and lightly touched the cushion’s surface directly in the center, then jerked to the side.  It caused enough friction to tear me free of her skin, and I rolled to a stop on my back looking up at her.  She gazed down at me, smirking, and her light blue eyes danced with mirth.  “I hope you’re not in too big of a hurry,” she rumbled, “because I’m really enjoying how powerful I feel looking down at your puny, ant-sized body.”


“Then spare me!” I pleaded.  “You can feel it all the time if you take me out of here with you.  You don’t even have to grow me back.  I’d gladly live in a jar on your table if it meant I got to live!”


“Part of me wants to, it really does,” Taylor replied, running her fingernail along the cushion.  It pushed me along like a bulldozer blade until her hand stopped and she giggled.  “But what would I tell the poor little guy two weeks from now when there’s already a tiny man living in that glass?  Plus, part of the rush is knowing that I can squash you like a bug whenever I want, and if I were taking care of you I think I’d lose that.”


While I tried to get up she swung her finger at me so the tip just passed in front of my body.  Though she missed, it still generated enough of a breeze that it made me stagger unsteadily to the side and fall to my knees.  Taylor chuckled, then a low, long rumble emanated from the base of her throat.  “You’ve probably had some time to think if you haven’t been scared out of your wits, and it’s not like you’ll be telling anyone.  Ask me anything.  Or you can keep begging, that’s fun for me too.”


I rushed to come up with something to stall her in hopes something would save me.  “How do you shrink people?” I asked, blurting the first question that came to mind.


“With magic, duh!” she responded, and a fleck of spittle landed next to me.  Taylor smirked and brushed some hair out of her face, then continued, “All right, I’ll give you a real answer.  I learned at a volleyball training camp the summer after my freshman year.  A few players on every college women’s volleyball team can shrink people, it’s by far the sport’s best kept secret.  Anyone who learns has to swear an oath never to tell anyone and to never be observed doing it.  We have to keep all the shrinking low-key so we don’t attract too much attention.”


“But why were you three picked?  Why not anyone else, or the whole team?”


“Letting every volleyball player shrink people is just asking for the secret to get out,” Taylor replied as though it should have been obvious.  “I’d like to say it’s because we’re so trustworthy, or because we’re such great friends, but really the magic’s just easier to use on shorter people, and it’s easier the bigger the height difference is.  So they teach it to the tallest players to get the most use out of it.”


“Is there any sort of plan for it?  Like, do they teach you how to shrink people for a reason?”


“Yeah, so we can shrink people!”  Taylor chuckled and gave me a quick jab with her fingernail.  “No, really, that’s it.  Whatever we do with the magic is completely up to us as long as we don’t broadcast ‘Hey, I can shrink people.’  A lot of people don’t even use it, I think.”


“So you came up with the plan to shrink and torment people solely for your own amusement?”


Taylor pouted and leaned in so her face overwhelmed my vision.  “Aw, does that displease you?  Do you think we’re cruel?” she asked mockingly, tilting her head back and forth.  “We can shrink people.  Your ideas of right and wrong don’t apply to us.  We’re powerful, you aren’t, end of story.”  She closed her eyes and leaned back, smiling.  “Oh yeah, there’s that rush again.”


“I survived your games though, why still kill me?  I want to live in your glass, you can keep me anywhere you want, I won’t tell anyone where I am or what happened, I promise!”


She looked down and bit her lower lip.  “Your begging’s getting more desperate,” she purred.  “I love it, you’re making me feel so fucking powerful.  But I don’t think I can take much more, so if you’ve got something you’re burning to ask you should do it soon.”


“If I had shown up to your game, would you have still shrunk me?”


“Undoubtedly, yes.  I wish you had, since it would’ve saved us the trip to your dorm after the game, we could’ve done it on the spot.”


“Were you ever really interested in me, or was that just another part of your game?”


Taylor’s eyes lit up and she seemed to become more radiant as she smiled widely.  “There it is.  Yeah, I was into you, but once Becky put you on the list I couldn’t do anything about it.  If you had asked instead of avoiding me like I had the plague, though, I could’ve gotten someone else put in your place.  It’s a little late for advice, but if a gorgeous, gigantic blond falls into your lap, maybe you should at least act interested.”


She chuckled, then let out a soft sigh.  “Speaking of.”  Taylor licked the tip of her index finger, then placed the finger on the cushion beside me.  Slowly she moved it to the side, plowing me over with it and pushing me into the seat.  When her finger moved from atop me, to my horror I stayed behind with the saliva, stuck fast to the cushion’s fabric.  “I figured since you spent so much time with it you should get to kiss my ass goodbye.”


Taylor stood and gave me a little wave, then turned around.  She was in no hurry and loomed over me for a bit, and the thin film of saliva holding me in place forced me to gaze up at her.  I looked up her powerful thighs to the huge, perfectly round instrument of my destruction, buffeted by the skin-tight shorts sealed around it.  Her light hair waved back and forth while she shook her head, as though she were loosening up for it.


Soon, however, she could wait no longer, and her knees began to bend.  Nothing was going to save me.  “Taylor, please, stop,” I shouted, “I’m begging you not to do this.  I’ll do anything you want for however long you want, just don’t sit on me.”  The only answer was the continued slow, gradual descent of her perfect ass toward me.  “Don’t crush me Taylor, please, you don’t have to do this!”  Her gigantic butt grew in my view as it drew closer, and I could now plainly see the cleavage between her butt cheeks from her shorts pulled tight.  “Say you’re joking and I will worship you as a goddess, Taylor, just don’t smash me!”  Taylor’s rear filled my entire field of view, and I could smell the sweat soaked into her shorts.


My pleas fell on deaf ears, if they reached them at all.  Taylor’s tremendous ass touched down, pressing me into the cushion and muffling any more begging I could have managed.  I felt the dampness of her sweat as her butt pressed down on me, making the smell overpowering.  She slowly eased her weight onto the cushion and I wiggled under the gargantuan butt cheek, desperately trying to free myself from beneath it.  The more weight she put on the less I could move, until my tiny body was totally pinned under her monumental butt.


Taylor sat as slowly as she could, and I felt my body slowly compress beneath her weight.  I gasped for breath, gagging on the salty air, only to have it slowly squeezed out of me by her rear.  There was nothing I could do against the behemoth, and pain spread throughout my body as the force of her enormous butt slowly smashed it.  Finally it could take no more and my body gave way, flattened by Taylor’s titanic butt as it had come close to doing so may times before.  She had reduced me to the size of a bug, then to a mere stain on the seat of her shorts as a demonstration of her unquestionable power.  And there was nothing anyone could do to stop her.

End Notes:

The End.  Thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9794