Ascending by Emma Gear
Summary: A bit of a rarity for me but this is a longer, ongoing story! It's going to be multiple parts and tells the story of a pair of girls who suddenly obtain incredible superpowers. And then things are going to escalate with every new chapter, of course. It was commissioned by 8-bitredmage on DA!
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 26193 Read: 13931 Published: October 15 2020 Updated: February 13 2021

1. Starting Out by Emma Gear

2. Pushing Too Far by Emma Gear

3. Breaking Boundaries by Emma Gear

Starting Out by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


“I told you this was a bad idea!”

“Whoa whoa whoa. This was NOT a bad idea! I could tell how much fun you were having up until… you know. Just now! You were all over this!”

“That’s not fair! It wasn’t supposed to be like this! If we just hadn’t- “

“You were super okay with all of this! Don’t just pin it on me now that-”

“I am pinning it on you because it was your idea!”

“APPROACH SLOWLY, AND DROP YOUR WEAPON.”

Two girls were staring down what they assumed would soon be their deaths. After going through what they’d assumed would be the greatest 2 days of their lives it seemed like this was how their lives were going to end. Trapped in an alleyway facing down what looked to be at least twenty angry cops with guns trained on them. They’d discovered a lot about themselves over the past three days, and while a way out of this certainly seemed like it was possible, neither was sure this was a line they were prepared to cross.

“We don’t have to do what they say. They wouldn’t be able to stop us if we just ran. It’s dark! Getting away should be easy!”

“And then what?! We just live our lives on the run?! We wouldn’t have normal lives ever again! And what about our families, or-“

“I’m trying to come up with ideas here! If you don’t like it then you suggest something!”

“I suggest that the two of us just go back in time and knock ourselves out so we don’t make such stupid decisions!”

“THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING! DROP THE FUCKING WEAPON!”

“FINE!”

With that declaration, the car the girl had hoisted over her head was dropped onto the street with an astoundingly loud crash. All of the officers staring them down tensed up, a subtle movement that was not lost on the girls.

“I’m telling you they can’t stop us. We have to run!”

“And what if they can?! Do you know how fast a bullet moves?”

“They can’t! Trust me!”

“Oh, like I trusted you to-“

“COME TOWARDS US WITH YOUR HANDS UP!”

“We should’ve never-“

“You and I both know you’re only upset because we got caught! None of us had any regrets up until right now. You know that!”

The other girl knew this was true. They both turned to stare at one another, then back at the barrage of flashing red and blue lights illuminating the quiet alleyway. They could fling blame back and forth between one another, but they’d both made their fair share of mistakes up to this point. They’d grown cocky, thinking themselves invincible and now they were trapped between a rock and a hard place. Likely to be perforated by bullets soon.

“I’m sorry… I really have enjoyed the last couple of days…”

Two days prior the two girls hadn’t been in any trouble, and lived rather boring, unremarkable lives. Lily and Thalia had just been a couple of ordinary girls attending a small college together. Having been lifelong friends they were eager to continue their higher education with one another and for good reason.

They weren’t exactly popular.

Cliques that existed in high school seemed to effortlessly transfer over to college, leaving the two hapless girls in the same position they’d been in ever since middle school. At the bottom of the social pecking order with no opportunities for upwards advancement. They didn’t have much more than one another, but that suited them just fine. Years of this being the case had drawn the pair quite close, and they were just thankful that they didn’t have to go through such an emotionally taxing time of their lives alone.

But it didn’t seem as if things were meant to last. While Lily was an accomplished student and a model of excellence, her friend, Thalia, was having a bit more… difficulty in adjusting to things.

“Professor Jacking suuuucks!” Thalia whined as she sat outside of the cafeteria with her friend. There were a number of students milling about and while most spent their lunch times off campus neither of the pair were from well-off families. Not having a car meant they were limited to the options available locally, and that meant a cold sandwich with a small bag of chips.

“You’re taking Chem?” Lily asked, comforting her friend. There were a number of reasons the two had remained social outcasts for much of their lives, but the pair’s lack of presence was likely chief among them. Lily, a petite girl of Russian descent was the wallflower type, preferring to get her learning done in silence. Always eager to lend a hand, it turned out that few people ever asked for help as she was so overlooked in every aspect of her life few were even aware of academic excellence. On the other hand there was Thalia, a stunningly average Indian woman in every regard. Though she moved and spoke with a good deal more confidence than her only real friend, a lot of it was based on incorrect assumptions about herself in relation to others. As a result she tended to come off as… strange, if people were feeling generous. Annoying, if they weren’t.

“But Lily if I fail then that’s it!” Thalia whined, poking a finger into the soft outside of her sandwich. It made an unpleasant squishing sound, almost immediately making the girl lose her appetite. “I’m only able to come here because of a scholarship that I only barely got in the first place. If I lose that, then I won’t be able to…” She drifted off, sighing sadly.

Lily hadn’t really considered that fact. At times she felt like her friend was the only thing keeping her going through the long days at university. The idea that no matter how lonely or intimidated she felt in her daily classes there would always be someone happy to lift her spirits at the end of the day was a powerful motivator. Without that lifeline she wondered if she would find herself in the same boat within a semester. Leading a dull, monotonous, boring life. With nothing to look forward to.

“Well, I can help you out with the work if you like.” The pale woman offered, pulling her backpack from her shoulder and opening it up. “I’ve been taking notes in his class all year, and I think they’re pretty good. Luckily, Chemistry’s my favorite subject! I can go over them with you, and-“

“Yeah… thanks.” Thalia muttered, still looking dejected. It’s not that she wasn’t grateful for the offer, she was just too scared of the idea of having to go it alone. She was far from adept at making friends, having spent most of her childhood alone until she met Lily in middle school. They were each other’s support system for the most part, and neither wanted to hoof it alone without the other.

“Tell you what.” Lily said, closing her backpack again. “I’ve actually reserved the Chem lab in the afternoon! I was planning on using it to… you know, just kind of experiment with some of the stuff the campus keeps on hand, but I can go over the work with you! And we’ll have a visual aid, and I know that’s always a help!”

“Okay…” Thalia said, forcing herself to put on a smile. She knew how much Lily loved to just mess around with science-y stuff. A number of days in their earlier years had hours spent in the labs after classes ended as well. Usually conversing as the Indian girl flicked Bunsen burners on and off or dropped various bottles full of chemicals into other containers.

“Trust me, Thalia.” Lily said, putting her strangely-moist lunch away into her backpack as it didn’t seem particularly appetizing. “By the end of the day Professor Jacking will be looking up at you as a new paragon of science! The true towering intellect in the class, rivaling his own expertise. Then you can teach everyone else about things yourself! And-“

Alright, alright.” Thalia laughed, her friend’s enthusiasm finally breaking through to her. “I’ll go! More studying never hurts.”

“That’s the spirit! I’ll head over there right now and make sure there’s not any problem with having an extra person in the lab with me!”

Thalia was left alone as her friend scurried off to do exactly that. She felt her own sadness gradually begin to return as she looked around at the happy students milling about carelessly on the campus. So many of them just looked so carefree, as if they hadn’t a care in the world. Were any of them in the same boat she was? Totally dependent on the generosity of others to even have a chance at success? How did they deal with the stress? Or did they not care? Were any of them coming here as little more than a formality? A stepping stone on a life already planned out for them? Just hanging out, blowing off classes with nary a care in the world because they of innately easier lives?

She raised the strangely-moist sandwich to her mouth, and blanched as she took a bite. She wished she were just good at something. Something that would make her stop feeling like such a burden on everyone around her. And then there was Lily, who had helped her a considerable amount and was always eager to do more for her. She really felt like she should be doing more to repay the favor. It seemed like a lopsided relationship the way things were now. What did she have to offer other than companionship?

Much as she wanted to do more… maybe that was enough? She knew of how lonely the girl could get, so maybe staving off that loneliness was the best thing she could do for her! It was a comforting thought, but not one she was sure she totally believed. Oh, certainly, staving off loneliness was a kind gesture, but surely there was more she could do?

She kept the thought in her head as she finished her lunch and headed off to resume her classes for the day. Thankfully, Chemistry was the only class she was truly having difficulty in, so the rest of the day gave her more time to think about ways to thank Lily. It didn’t actually help all that much, but she felt like she deserved it. She would not stop until she found a way to pay her back! And that was the lone thought comforting her as she stepped up to the Chem lab at 4 o’clock sharp, signing her name on the sheet outside.

“Thalia!” Lily said, surprised as she saw the door open. “Sorry, I didn’t think you’d be here so… on time. The lab was empty so I was just messing with some stuff.” Lily shouted as she watched her friend enter the room. That really only made Thalia feel more guilty about everything, as she had a feeling that she was genuinely taking away something that made her closest friend happy purely so she could help her pass a class she didn’t even like.

“It’s okay. What are you working on?”

Lily’s eyes lit up.

“Just a little bit of water, citric acid, sucrose, a heavy bit of stirring, and…”

“…Lemonade?”

“Alright, fine. You caught me.” Lily said, smiling impossibly wide. “But I wanted to see how much faster the powder dissolved in boiling water, as opposed to cold, the results so far are-“

“UMM, EXCUSE YOU.”

Both girls turned to the lab’s entrance. Standing in the doorway was a tall redhead covered head to toe in freckles. She stopped chewing a gigantic wad of gum to blow a giant bubble as an even larger man walked into the doorway after her, followed quickly by a slender girl.

“Umm… hi.” Lily said just above a whisper.

“What do you two think you’re doing here?” The redhead asked, strutting confidently up to the shorter pair. She narrowed her eyes to show her displeasure at what was taking place in front of her, and even bent over to show her physical superiority over the small pair.

“We have the lab reserved, Sophie!” Thalia protested, figuring this may be an opportunity to pay her friend back. “You can check the sign-in sheet! Both of our names are on it!”

The redhead didn’t move, but stopped to look at her wrist, then back at the two girls trembling in front of her. The three knew each other quite well, as Sophie had always the most popular girl back when they’d gone to high school together. The pair thought they’d never see the girl again after graduating as she’d made it very clear she had no interest in furthering her education, but here she was. Parental pressure won out in the end and thanks to her family’s vast wealth they didn’t think twice about what they could lose by sending her here.

Naturally, none of them got along.

“Yeah, whatever.” Sophie said, her lips turning into a smile as she pat Lily on the forehead. “I need to use the lab, so hurry up and finish whatever you’re doing and get the fuck out of here.”

Lily had been holding a beaker over her mixture this entire time, and stopped to wave goodbye to the mean girl. In doing so she just wound up spilling a considerable amount of the sugar water all over herself, bringing a laugh to the exiting girl and her companions.

“Don’t blow the fuckin’ place up, now.” Sophie laughed, walking out the door. Not content to just leave things that way she made sure to slam the door shut with all her might, leading to Lily dropping the beaker she’d been holding entirely. Surprised, she rushed to get some paper towels to blot the wet spot away, leaving Thalia to look over the various chemicals she’d brought out. All of the various jars were labeled, but only in chemical symbols she didn’t recognize... which was precisely why she needed help in the first place.

“Sorry, Thalia.” Lily apologized as she pressed paper towels into her modest chest to blot out the wetness. “Do you mind adding some aspirin to the mixture? No more than say… a bottle cap’s full. So pay careful attention to the amount!”

Thalia froze. She knew what aspirin looked like. She’d taken it many times when dealing with headaches over her schoolwork, or after an encounter with Sophie. But… there didn’t seem to be any tablets around near as she could tell. Only a significant number of tightly-sealed bottles. She looked over the wide variety several times, before it finally struck her.

Obviously Lily meant to pour the bottles that spelled aspirin into the mixture! First that meant the one labeled “As”. Then the bottle with a capital “P” on it. Followed by the one labeled “Ir”, and finally she added a pinch of “In”.

After the last bottle was poured the mixture begin dissolving right before her very eyes, leaving behind a bright blue smoke.

“Chemistry is fuckin’ wild.” Thalia whispered, before the thick plumes of smoke covered her face. Less than a second later she would lose consciousness, right as Lily who felt she’d sufficiently cleaned herself up looked up. She wouldn’t even be able to finish asking what the smoke was before it smothered her as well. The petite blonde gasped in surprise, before remembering the safety instructions of holding her breath! But… it was too late, and a moment later she joined her friend on the floor.

In a matter of seconds the rest of the mixture would finish burning away, and the blue smoke would dissolve into the air of the sealed room. Both Thalia and Lily would awaken mere minutes later, shocked as they realized they had just been in a considerable amount of danger.

“What was that?!” Thalia asked, in a panic as she rushed to help her friend stand. And that was all it took for the girl to realize that something about her had changed.

She felt astoundingly light as she moved around. Like the pull of gravity itself seemed to have weakened over her body, and she’d crossed the table length to reach Lily with nearly no effort whatsoever. When she helped her friend stand she also found the girl to be remarkably light. The petite girl had obviously never been a heavyweight, but now it seemed as if she were light as a feather. Thalia felt as if she could hurl her friend across the room with just one hand if she were to try. It was a truly bizarre sensation.

“I don’t… I don’t know.” Lily whispered, as stunned as her friend was. She knew the innumerable dangers of inhaling unknown chemicals, and was just thankful that both she and her friend were still alive. While Thalia helped her back to her feet she grabbed onto the nearby lab table for support. An ominous cracking filled the quiet room, confusing the pair.

Then, with an ominous CRACK Lily nearly fell over as she inadvertently broke off a chunk of the table she’d been holding onto. The sheer surprise of it nearly lead to her falling over again, but Thalia managed to pick her up before she’d fallen even a single inch.

“Wh-What the fuck was that?” Thalia asked. She knew these tables weren’t cheap, as the multiple signs posted all over the room were keen to remind her. And that wasn’t even going into how unbelievably quickly she was able to react to her friend nearly falling over!

“TIMES UP!” Sophie shouted as she walked back into the lab with purpose. She immediately spotted the pair holding onto one another, and frowned in disapproval. Then she noticed the broken-off chunk of table that Lily was still holding onto.

“What the fuck did you do?” She asked incredulously. “Do you know how much my family donated to get this new lab equipment? I’m going to report you two-“

“No! We’re sorry! We’ll go now!” Lily begged, grabbing her friend and quickly hurrying out of the lab together. They moved so quickly that a strong gust of wind followed, but Sophie and her companions were just relieved that they had finally gotten the lab to themselves.

In a manner of seconds the two girls were standing outside of the building entirely. They’d again found themselves able to move far faster than they felt they’d have been able to even if they were sprinting at top speed, and neither of them was the slightest bit tired from what should have been an extremely strenuous bit of exercise.

“Thalia! What is going-“

“Lily, you’re still holding…” Thalia said, pointing to the jagged chunk of wood in the smaller girl’s hand. Lily was surprised as she hadn’t noticed, and closed her hand over it to maintain a tighter grip as she intended to throw it away.

Instead the chunk of lacquered wood broke apart in her fingers, drifting to the ground uselessly as she casually ground it to dust. Both girls looked at the casual display of strength, then to one another.

“Somethin’ fucky’s going on.” Thalia whispered.

The two hurried back to Lily’s place after. Again they found they were able to move extremely quickly, and what would have been a five mile walk under normal circumstances ended with them not even the slightest bit tired. When Lily attempted to open the front door to the home she stayed in she winced when her fingers crumpled the doorknob. She tried to push the door to her bedroom open after, and was amazed to see her fingers just sink into the wooden door as if it were made of cake.

“What did you pour into the mixture?” Lily asked, once the two were in the privacy of her bedroom. “I said aspirin! They were in the drawer, and-“

“Oh…” Thalia whispered, feeling a little silly. “I figured you meant the bottles. And one was labeled ‘As’, one was ‘P’.”

“Those were Arsenic and Phosphorous! Do you know how poisonous that mixture could have been?!”

“I’m sorry!” Thalia complained. “But I feel like you’re missing the forest for the tree! What… the fuck is happening to us?! We ran here so fast! And neither of us are tired! And-”

“We’re superheroes.”

Thalia’s expression didn’t change.

“No, Thalia! We’re…” Lily said, as she looked down at her fingers. Closing them into fists, she looked directly back at her friend, her eyes sparkling. “We’re superheroes!”

“First off,” Thalia began, rolling her eyes. “We’d be superhuman, not necessarily heroes. And we don’t know that. And we don’t know how long it’s even going to last! Or-“

“Let’s find out.”

Lily rushed to her parent’s backyard, nearly throwing the door to her bedroom off of its hinges entirely as she hurried. Thalia was not far behind, and once the two were back in the outdoors they looked to one another, not sure how they were supposed to test… whatever it was they were going to do.

“So what do we…?”

“Come with me.” Lily said, walking to an old, abandoned rusty car in the backyard to her place. Her father had been insistent about keeping the dilapidated piece of junk around for parts, or at least that was the excuse employed whenever a request was made to just get rid of it. The rusted hunk of junk was far too heavy to move without at least a team of able-bodied men and a vehicle to tow it away.

Lily, who stood only a shade over five feet tall and only barely tipped the scales past 100 pounds walked to the rusted hunk of machinery, and placed her fingers under the front bumper. Making sure she had a tight grip, she got into position, and yanked the front of the car up as hard as she could.

Both girls looked on in shock as the small girl didn’t really lift the vehicle. It was so rusted and the section she’d grabbed onto so poorly maintained that when she attempted to do so she only succeeded in wrenching the entire front bumper completely free of the vehicle. In surprise she accidentally let go of it once it was clear she wasn’t holding onto the entire thing, and they both watched in surprise as it soared high into the air, before landing with a quiet clang that could barely be heard it was so far away.

“Oh… shit” Thalia muttered, looking back at Lily who stared at her fingers in surprise.

The rest of the afternoon was spent testing out the various limits of their newly enhanced physiques. Lily’s second attempt was easily able to lift the entire rusted car at once, and she even gave it a few tosses to make sure that it hadn’t just been a fluke. It quickly turned into a game as both girls tossed the vehicle back and forth several times before they found their clothing covered in rust that had shaken loose.

Once that game was abandoned, they set about searching for anything else they could do. Thalia set about trying to teach herself how to fly in the hopes she’d be able to take off into the sky, while Lily’s research was more along the lines of seeing if they’d been given any other, more unique abilities. A lifelong comic book nerd she tested out as many different things as she could think of, and found a few unique abilities buried within her newly enhanced physique.

By pursing her lips she found she could focus her breath to an absurd degree, nearly ripping a tree in her backyard from its roots entirely as she experimented on what she was able to do with it. A small fire was started in her backyard by accident when she adjusted her glasses and focused her eyes on a small patch of dry grass, but it was quickly extinguished with her breath.

But the most intriguing power of all was discovered only a few minutes later. By focusing on her body she found she was able to manipulate it, and after explaining the process to Thalia she found her friend was able to do so as well.

The number of potential applications this provided was unheard of, but the first thing that she thought to do was enhance her own figure. Having long been the smallest, most unassuming girl her entire life she wanted to see what life was like on the other side. A second’s worth of focus brought her to the same six-foot height that Sophie so proudly boasted, and her breasts inflated so she rocked a profile even more impressive.

Of course, if she could do that much, then perhaps she could push it even further?

A minute later and she was seven feet tall. Then eight feet. As she continued to grow her body filled out further, turning her into an impossibly curvy bombshell as she did so. Her heart raced as she felt her clothing grow uncomfortably tight around her body for just a minute, then ripped apart with a loud noise.

“Oh my gosh!” Lily said, cupping the heavy breasts she now sported in her hands and squealing at how unbelievable she looked now. She was taller than the tallest person who’d ever lived, and if she grew much further she’d have been able to see over the roof of the modest home in which she lived.

“Lily…” Thalia whispered, looking over her friend’s unbelievable body. “You have… no idea how hot you are right now.”

“Oh, don’t I?” Lily asked, striking a sexy pose as she thrust her chest forward, pleased with the wobbling sensation as she did so.

“I have to try…” Thalia whispered, then did the exact same thing. In a manner of seconds she stood nearly nine feet tall. Her clothes ripped apart under her growing frame the same way Lily’s had, and her average body filled out to such an absurd degree that an hourglass didn’t even seem adequate as a way to describe it. The pair stared at one another for upwards of a minute, in awe of the sight presented to them.

“Thalia… is it weird that we’re naked?” Lily asked, suddenly blushing as she found herself admiring her friend’s enhanced body.

“Of course it is.” Thalia laughed. “But who cares! We’re big now! Nobody can stop us! We can do anything we want!”

Lily seemed to consider this. She couldn’t fault that logic, and she began to wonder what growing would do to her other abilities. Would her strength grow with her as the rest of her body did? What sort of things could she do, now? What should she and her friend do with this newfound power?

“Lily.”

The dark-skinned Goddess looked over to her friend.

“Want to… get revenge on Sophie?”

Lily’s eyes lit up, and she nodded her head vigorously.

Neither of the two girls gave their plan much thought. They just knew that they wanted to mess with the girl who’d spent an awful lot of her own time, which they were sure could probably have been better spent on many very important things, tormenting them. Not wanting to draw anymore suspicion their way quickly rushed back inside, changing into the first things they could find. Lily’s clothes were rather tight on Thalia’s body, but it wasn’t distracting enough to raise any eyebrows. A moment later and they were hurrying at a brisk pace back to campus, careful not to go so fast they would be noticed as doing anything out of the ordinary, which proved to be agonizing for the pair as they could feel within themselves that they could move so much faster!

“What are we going to do, anyway? Lily asked, looking up at her friend. The two had returned to something closer to their normal sizes and made sure to slip back into more normal clothes before getting themselves going. There probably should have been a conversation to be had about that, but neither of them was sure. Thalia suggested that the pair would just wing it once they got there, against Lily’s better wishes.

In record time the pair made it back to the university, and hurried up to the Chem lab again. They peeked through the door’s small, vertical window inside and saw Sophie, her more slender friend, and her big brute of a boyfriend hanging out alongside her. As interesting as it sounded to just rush in there and intimidate Sophie… the pair held no ill will towards the other two, and weren’t even sure of their names.

Lily suggested waiting until they separated, to keep things cleaner. Thalia didn’t listen, and grabbed onto the door’s handle as gently as she could manage. She moved with excruciating slowness, not wanting to break the entire thing apart as she gently pushed it open.

Even that turned out to be too much. Unbeknownst to either of them, Sophie had locked the door when she and her friends had stepped inside, and without even intending to Thalia had completely broken the entire locking mechanism apart in her quest to enter subtly. A move that made quite a bit more noise than she’d intended.

As the door gently swung open Lily and Thalia found themselves being stared down by the people on the opposite end of the room in surprise. No one made any moves for a minute, unsure of what to do next.

“Um… Hi.” Lily said, waving weakly as she wanted to turn tail and run away. This was probably a bad idea, she tried telling herself, but felt Thalia’s hand wrap around her wrist and yank the smaller girl into the room. They walked right up to Sophie and the boys standing in front of a workstation, not even making use of any of the equipment!

“Sophie, what you did earlier was NOT cool.” Thalia said, sticking up for her friend who shied away nervously. “We had this room reserved, and you can’t just come in here and-“

“You left the room before your time is up of your own free will. If you didn’t want anyone else to come in, then you could have just stayed.” Sophie said, poking her finger into Thalia’s chest as the much-smaller girl found herself being stared down. There was a burning sensation to do something about this as Thalia knew the other girl was misrepresenting what had happened. They had obviously been intimidated into leaving! If not for that they’d have stayed for their full allotted time, or even later if there wasn’t anyone who needed the room! That was just-

“Now get the fuck out already.”

The audacity of the statement shocked the newly-enhanced girl, who suddenly found herself wanting to do something about it. In her imagination she grabbed hold of Sophie’s hand, pulling it away from her chest suddenly. She could feel the difference in strength between the two of them when she did so, and it would shock the taller girl as she wondered if perhaps she was imagining things. Her suspicions would be proven just a second later when Thalia would flick her wrist, and throw the redhead through the brick walls she was standing in front of with such force that the entire back of the building would be blown apart.

Sophie’s friends would just stare in shock at what they’d just witnessed. Not knowing what else to do, they’d drop to their knees, and plant kisses on the top of Thalia’s dirty sneakers, begging for forgiveness. Then her boyfriend would pledge allegiance to her, and she’d steal the boy right from under his girlfriend’s nose. Then-

“Are you just going to stand there?”

Thalia gasped in surprise.

“You’re right, I’m sorry.” She said, looking down as she grabbed Lily and pulled her away with her. Lily was absolutely crestfallen as she watched their plan for revenge fall apart right in front of her, but followed her friend out into the hallway anyway.

“Sorry, Lily. But I’ve got-“

“No, you’re right, Thalia.” Lily said, dejected. “It was a dumb idea anyway. What were we supposed to do in there? Beat them up? As cathartic as that would have been… I don’t know if I’d have been okay with hurting someone else like that.”

An idea popped into Thalia’s head.

“Lily… I’ve got an idea on how we can do something and not hurt anyone.” She said, slapping both her hands onto her friend’s shoulders with such force that the sound echoed around the empty hallways for several seconds. Surprisingly, Lily did not even feel the slightest bit of discomfort at the gesture, and couldn’t help but feel a small rush of excitement through her at that thought.

Thalia’s plan involved playing smarter. Rather than confronting the girl in the middle of daylight with plenty of potential witnesses and the possibility for collateral damage, she suggested they just wait to strike. And so the pair made sure to stay out of the rich girl’s sight, which was comically easy once they were able to put their abilities to some use. They were never more than around a corner and able to move between hiding spots incredibly quickly to never draw any sort of suspicion from the girl as they tailed her.

The sun gradually began to set and they watched as Sophie climbed into her car to head home. Again the girls followed, impressed at how easily they were able to keep up with a moving vehicle until they reached the neighborhood in which Sophie lived. A rather nice-looking mansion in the upscale part of town, surrounded by half a dozen other upscale homes that had to contain more than a dozen bedrooms each. There were no fewer than four very expensive cars parked outside, all surrounded by a yard bigger than either Thalia or Lily’s entire homes.

“This place is nice…” Thalia whispered, satisfied with their hiding place on top of a neighbor’s roof. It had been a very easy climb for either of them, and it didn’t appear as if whoever lived here was even home!

“It is.” Lily said, growing impatient. “So what’s the plan, anyway? You just kind of dragged me here, and-“

“We’re going to ruin her car!”

Lily hadn’t even considered that. Considering how easily she’d managed to toss that rusted hunk of junk around earlier that seemed like a very enticing idea. She could just picture herself dismantling the entire thing with brutal efficiency. Using two fingers to pop the wheels, before folding the entire vehicle in half like a giant taco shell. Maybe she could rip out the engine block, or compress the entire thing so much it turned into a super-dense baseball sized hunk of metal? All while Sophie watched her do it and begged her to just stop.

She didn’t want to admit it, but she could feel a small patch of moisture growing between her legs at that moment.

“We’re going to need to grow a bit before we do it, though.” Thalia explained. “If even one person sees what’s going on it’ll be strange that someone our size is able to do it. It’ll probably be easier for people to believe that there’s a couple of giant monsters running around than it would be for them to believe anything else.

Lily agreed. She’d have liked to explore the options available to her more at her regular size to drive her unfathomable physical dominance over the taller girl further, but Thalia was right. She would play along.

For now.

Hours passed and the sun set over the wealthy neighborhood. Lights gradually turned off, and peace fell over the homes as stars twinkled in the night sky.

That was when the two made their move.

Jumping from the neighbor’s roof, both Lily and Thalia landed in Sophie’s yard, already passing ten feet tall before they even hit the ground. Their growth sped up as they moved towards the impressively large driveway with the four cars parked on top of it. It seemed an excessive number to any of them, but the pair gradually slowed their growth once they reached a reasonable height of roughly fifty feet.

Both girls were enthralled over the sense of power their new size provided. Their clothes had again ripped apart during their growth, leaving the two nude standing in Sophie’s yard at an incredible size. They were such a large size that without even putting any effort into it they could feel the soft yard compress under their weight. Lily even took a moment to lift her foot up, and admire the footprint she’d left behind by just standing at her size.

“Wait… something’s not right.” Lily whispered.

And with a thought, her chest once again inflated, her hips widened, and her backside filled out. It came to her much more quickly this time, and she could not help but run her fingers over her newly enhanced assets again. Thalia did the same, leaving the two giantesses standing in the yard looking like completely different people aside from their faces, which they were certain would help for the sake of deniability.

“Which do you want first?” Thalia asked, offering her friend first dibs.

“First…? Do you mean?”

Thalia nodded her head. They’d only come to ruin one vehicle, but when presented with so many…

Lily considered the four options. There was a gas-guzzling van that she knew to be terrible for the environment. An overly fancy cherry-red sports car with a downed hood. A gleaming silver truck that didn’t’ look like it’d ever been u8sed to haul anything. And…

“That one.” Lily said, smiling mischievously. Thalia rolled her eyes. Of course Lily would choose Sophie’s car. The girl looked like she was ready to rip the redhead’s body in half at the lab earlier, and she’d seen firsthand just how disappointed the girl looked when they’d left without any sort of a confrontation.

While Thalia bent over to pick up the truck Lily gingerly stepped forward to grab hold of Sophie’s car. An orange… thing that looked really fancy. She wasn’t particularly good with cars, but she could tell that this thing looked pricy, and she was positively smitten with just how light it was in her hands. She poked her fingers inside, envisioning with the size of her finger just what it would look like if Sophie was still inside.

She couldn’t help herself. Being this big. This powerful. Doing something so devious… it was awakening things inside of Lily. Her heart beat faster as she imagined coming across Sophie like this. The small girl driving around at night to her heart’s content, not a care in the world, until she suddenly found something blocking her path.

The car’s tires would squeal and the smell of burnt rubber would waft into the air. The angry girl would step out after the car came to a stop, and try to decipher what she was looking at that was so thoroughly blocking the road. She didn’t want to think about what she was actually looking at, as there was no way it could be what her mind identified it as, could it?

Regardless, once she’d step outside of the vehicle she would confirm firsthand exactly what it was. It was Lily, standing in the middle of the street. Her body was bare, enhanced, and she had her hands on her hips looking down at the now-minuscule in comparison girl. Lily would find it endlessly amusing how lucky it was that Sophie stopped when she had, as if the girl had come just a bit closer she would have had to take a step back in order to see her past her much-larger breasts.

“Hello, Sophie.” Lilly would say, smiling down to the woman who looked up at her in shock. The years of history the two had shared with one another would flood through both of their minds, and Sophie would quickly come to realize that she was in a considerable amount of danger. She’d rush to get back in her car.

But it would be too late. Lily’s bare foot would rise over head and come down onto the car. Not enough to crush it, but just rest it there. Her sheer size meant that her foot dominated the small metal vehicle, and as she would gradually begin to apply more pressure she would grin at the look of shocked terror on Sophie’s face.

The tires would pop first, failing to support the weight of the giant girl. Lily’s toes would wiggle over the car, leading to a number of small dents being formed in the trunk as she simply grazed the vehicle. Sophie would look back at her car, hoping beyond hope that this would just be something she was imagining, but it would be real.

Lily would increase the pressure further. As the metal shell buckled and compressed under her toes she would not be able to stop herself from moaning aloud. The sheer arousal at watching a lifelong thorn in her side grow increasingly despaired over what was happening would feed into the formerly-petite girl’s ego. For her entire life Lily had been walked all over. She’d had quite enough of it! Now she was going to be the one doing the walking!

And as Sophie broke down into tears in front of her, Lily would place all her weight onto the small girl’s car. A devious grin would form on the giant woman’s face as she’d feel the vehicle break apart under her toes even more. With a fraction of a fraction of her incomparable might she’d flatten the car until it became little more than a sheet of compressed metal under her soles.

When she finished, she would raise her bare foot, unable to stop herself from laughing as the flattened vehicle stuck to the bottom of her foot. She’d wave her toes over Sophie’s face, and watch as despair turned to anger. Then Sophie would lash out, hoping she could intimidate Lily into backing down as she always had before. As she had just earlier that day.

But Lily wasn’t the same small, easily manipulated girl she had been all her entire life. Now she was bigger than any person who’d ever existed. Stronger. Faster. And probably more intelligent! If not, then she was definitely at least smarter than Sophie! And since she had two feet, she would move the clean one over Sophie as the small, angry girl tried to scream up at her.

Once in the shadow of Lily’s bare toes Sophie would change her tune. She’d turn tail and run, but Lily was not interested in showing any modicum of mercy to such a cruel person. She’d stamp her foot down onto the tiny girl, crushing her over and over until small jets of gore splattered out from under her toes. There was no contest. Lily was the undisputed superior force, now!

Thalia, on the other hand, was having quite a different fantasy. She was glad that Lily was so enthusiastic about this plan as she’d wanted some way to make up for all the kindness her friend had shown her, but being this big and holding what she was sure would have been an intimidatingly large vehicle in her hands in her normal life in her hands was arousing some interests within her.

She could picture herself and Lily just kind of… rampaging around. Through a city. It seemed unreasonable, and she could not help but think of all the logistic hurdles in doing so such as police or military response, but pushing all of that aside she couldn’t help but think of what it would be like. Walking through campus at their current size. They were certainly big enough to step on people at full size now. What would happen to a person they stepped on?

Well, it seemed obvious, but she could still picture it. Lily and herself walking around the city, taking great care to crush people into red stains with every step. Making sure that there wasn’t a single soul left alive to tell others about them. She liked to think herself a kind person, but the sheer rush of power being so big provided felt like it was changing her.

And that wasn’t even going into her other newfound abilities! She was positive she could have lifted this truck at normal size. Did her strength scale up with her? At fifty feet could she have lifted an entire skyscraper? Her heart skipped a beat as she wondered if she could have lifted something so big at her normal size.

What if they grew bigger? This was a good, modest size in terms of crushing vehicles, but what if they were facing down an army? She could sense that her ability to grow was far more capable than she was currently demonstrating. What if she just enlarged both of them to… say, a mile each? Downtown would instantly be transformed into a bunch of buildings that were nothing before the giant pair. The tallest buildings in the world still wouldn’t come up to even half of their height if they were so big! Their every footstep could flatten crowds. Would it… be possible to live their entire lives so big? For sustenance they could perhaps eat…

A shiver ran down Thalia’s spine at the thought. It was powerful enough that her hands shook, and the truck she’d been holding onto slipped from her fingers. Her eyes grew impossibly wide in surprise, and she quickly moved her hands down to catch the hefty vehicle before it crashed onto the ground.

She again moved far faster than she expected, and in the blink of an eye her fingers scraped the hard cement of the outdoor driveway. It felt like moving her hands through sand, which shocked her to a consider degree as she watched chunks of concrete fly through the air after and pelt the other two vehicles.

A split-second later, and the truck she’d been carrying dropped.

Alarms went off, and the impossibly loud sound of a huge vehicle crashing into hard, unyielding cement was loud enough it would have woken the dead. Lily was lost in her own thoughts as she toyed with the small car, but it was enough to break her free and made her whip her head back and forth in terror over what was happening.

Both girls stopped where they stood. Maybe no one had noticed?

The lights in Sophie’s house came on.

“SHIT!” Thalia shouted under her breath. “Go! I’ll finish up!” She said, shoving Lily aside. The shy girl instantly understood the danger, and did exactly that, running away as she left enormous, pounding footprints.

Thalia wasted no time. Raising her right bare foot high she moved it over the red car in the drive way, and crushed into nothing, leaving behind a footprint in the cement as she did so. A second later, the huge van met the same fate under her left foot, and she took a moment to wave her foot in the air so the crushed vehicles flaked off and crashed into the driveway.

She was about to start running herself, before realizing she was still holding onto the truck. Her eyes went wide, and she smashed her hands together, shattering every window, popping every tire, and making a tremendous mess, whereas at least with the other vehicles the mass and weight of her foot had muted the destruction.

Then she hurried off. There was no reason to stick around, and she tossed the crumpled ball of metal she held onto behind her. It soared through the air for a short while before landing in Sophie’s yard with a heavy THUD, creating a crime scene that would be unbelievable for anyone to examine later.

She hurried off in the direction she’d seen lily run, and the two gradually shrunk themselves as they moved until they both stood at a more human size. The experience had simultaneously been the most exciting and heart-racing thing either had ever experienced, and once back under cloak of darkness they took a moment to calm themselves.

“Thalia! What did you do back there?!”

“Sorry!” The woman apologized profusely. “I was just… I was just thinking about what we were doing. And what we could do now, and, wait-“

Thalia’s eyes grew wide as she looked down at Lily’s hands. They’d both returned to their normal sizes, but the smaller girl was still holding onto Sophie’s car. Someway, somehow, it had been reduced with her, and was now comfortably resting in the petite girl’s hands.

“L-Lily. The… the car…”

Lily looked down, before realizing she was still holding onto the vehicle as well. In surprise she let go, watching it fall to the ground before she realized she didn’t want it to break, and caught it with little issue.

“This is fuckin’ wild!” Thalia said, her excitement obvious. “There’s so much potential for so many more things if they could also shrink other people’s stuff! We could steal cars, or throw away buildings, or-

“Thalia… what do we do now?” Lily whispered, looking down at the car she was holding onto. The urge to crush it was powerful, but she resisted. She wanted to keep it as a memento of the first night of their revenge.

A moment later, she gasped when she realized her own thoughts. Why had she referred to this as just the first night…?
Pushing Too Far by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
Here's the second installment! It'll be awhile before the third one (not til 2021 at the very earliest) but hey here's something. And I updated the intro to chapter 1 so it flows better with what happens here. I didn't have any specific idea where I wanted it to go initially so it was just a dramatic scene that I figured I'd fill in backstory for later. Now that it's here it needed some adjustments to work so there they are. Hooray!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


Lily and Thalia both went to bed that night in very different mindsets. Lily was a ball of anxiety, wondering what sort of bizarre changes her life would be going through now. What would the news say about tonight’s events? She knew that there had been footprints left behind in the yard… how clear would they be? And obviously the mystery of what happened in the garage would be difficult to explain under any normal circumstances. Still, she thought that there wasn’t really a whole lot she could do at the moment, way. She could just hope that the aftermath of what had happened would tell a story too insane for most anyone to accept at face value. They would look at the end result of a couple giant girls crushing and smashing cars in a wealthy neighborhood for fun and deem it unsolvable.

But what if there were clues? Though they’d gone in the dead of night, what if someone had security cameras nearby? There could be any number of things that went wrong with what they’d done, and she couldn’t help but ponder all of them. It all added up to the petite girl tossing and turning all night, failing to get a wink of sleep.

Thalia, on the other hand, was having quite a different experience. The more outgoing between the two, she could only think about the many different things that she and her closest friend could do now. It seemed as if nothing was off limits to them, anymore. What if they could solve world hunger? She didn’t think they had any sort of agricultural prowess… but what if she did?

Beneath all of her benevolence there remained an undercurrent of mischief, however. Lifting such heavy things so casually wasn’t an experience she’d soon forget, and she was looking forward to truly testing herself at some point. Just to see exactly how capable she was. Throwing a car was certainly well within her new limits, but how much more was there to it? And what about after growing? Did that even have a limit?

Moreover, what could she do now if anyone tried to start something with herself or Lily again? The thought of facing down a bully or a mugger or anyone who tried to wrong her and being thoroughly unphased by any offense they could mount against either of them was… exciting. She wanted to try her new abilities out on a target that she wouldn’t feel any remorse for going after. Where she would ever find such a thing she wasn’t sure, but it kept her up that night at well.

For all the absurd new abilities available to both young women, it seemed as if sleep was not one they would be granted that evening. Both laid in bed all night, enjoying the warmth but simply unable to sleep. Anxiety, excitement, or perhaps the possibility of what the future held for them kept t hem going until the sun began to trickle through their windows in the morning.

Lily got up out of bed first. If sleep wasn’t coming she may as well do something other than lie around, she figured. Picking up her bed with one hand, she looked at the car she’d stashed underneath it again, There weren’t many good hiding places in her room, and she figured at the very least anyone attempting to snoop would have had a difficult time moving such a heavy piece of furniture.

With delicate movements she looked over the tiny car, turning it over in her hands. There were a few dents all over it, but it looked remarkably well kept despite all it had been through. Even holding onto it felt naughty in a way. Evidence of their misdeeds the night prior, and something that would be rather difficult to explain if the need ever arose.

The responsible thing would be to get rid of it. It was evidence of her wrongdoing, and though a normal person would have difficulty crumpling a car even if it had been reduced to this size she knew she would be able to do it with ease. Just… ball up the metal and glass, then throw it into space. Or however far she’d be able to throw it now.

But she felt compelled to look at it more. At least for now. She wasn’t really a “car” person so she had no idea what she was really looking at in terms of specifics, but she was still enthralled by just how small and fragile it was now. She flipped the tiny thing over, remembering how often she’d seen Sophie drive around in this thing the instant the girl had turned 16.

Again the rush to crush it filled her, but she resisted. Still curious, she decided to try opening the trunk to see if there was anything of note inside. Sadly, she wasn’t able to do so without causing some more damage to her fragile toy, and after sliding her fingernail into the back she popped the trunk open and looked over the inside with great curiosity. Maybe there’d be something secretive she could use to blackmail the girl and get some long-overdue revenge!

Lily sighed. The inside of the car was… nothing. The trunk was completely empty. There could have been anything inside, and instead there was nothing! While she’d never admit it out loud, part of her had silently hoped that there would be a tiny person back there. While it would have been shocking to discover that Sophie had kidnapped a person, it would also mean she had her own tiny person to play with it in the privacy of her own bedroom. A teeny person who was effectively off the grid, and she could do anything she wanted to with.

But it was not to be. Sophie’s trunk was empty, and Lily closed it a moment later. Deciding she’d try out some of her other superpowers for a moment she focused her eyes on the small vehicle, and was delighted when two thin red beams shot from her eyes. The metal on the car instantly started to drip as it was near-instantly liquefied, and she was again happy to discover that the molten liquid making direct contact with her skin didn’t hurt in the slightest.

She wasn’t particularly satisfied with the end result, however. Soldering wasn’t a skill she possessed, but at the very least the broken trunk would stay closed now. Sighing to herself, she brought it with her to the bathroom as she prepared to get ready for a new day. Though it was too early to tell, she was beginning to wonder if perhaps some sort of super stamina was also part of her power set. She’d been up literally all night tossing and turning, and though it could have easily been anxiety after a normally shy, quiet girl had done something she really shouldn’t have, the fact she wasn’t even remotely tired the following morning gave her pause.

“Just something to keep in mind.” She thought, stepping into the shower to get ready for another day of class.

The rest of the morning passed without incident, and when she walked up to the university campus she was surprised to see Thalia not only already there, but sprinting towards her abnormally fast.

“Lily! Did you hear the news?!”

“No? You should really slow down, if you move that fast people might-“

“Yeah, yeah, I know! I’m just so… just look!”

Thalia whipped her phone out and showed it to Lily. The petite girl’s eyes went wide near-instantly, and she ripped the phone out of Thalia’s hands to re-read the headline on display.

“MASSIVE DRUG BUST AT CLEAR HILLS.”

“Whoa…” Lily whispered. That was the ritzy side of town where Sophie lived! She scrolled through the page in the hopes that she would find some semblance of new information by reading the sparse article repeatedly. The page displayed an article about what happened at Sophie’s place the night prior. There was very little information however, as it was still very much a developing story.

“Do you think it was her entire family…? Or just her parents? Or…” Lily asked, reading the article a third, and then a fourth time. Apparently one or more of the vehicles they’d crushed that night had been packed to the brim with narcotics. When the police had come by to investigate the disturbance there was evidence of the wrongdoing sprinkled all over the yard, and though what had ultimately happened to the cars was still a mystery, it was easy enough to reason that some arrests needed to be made.

Thalia shrugged her shoulders. “I’d bet it was just her parents. Or a sibling. Does she have any siblings?”

“I don’t kno-“ Lily began, before her eyes went wide. She still had Sophie’s car on her! What if Sophie was in on all this, too? What if she was holding a tiny car filled with drugs on her right now? She could easily tear the small orange thing apart to look inside. And then… what? Would she enact justice herself? Live the life of a superhero for real to bring in a potentially dangerous offender?

“I just don’t know.” Lily finished, rubbing her temples. “They don’t have any leads. I’m guessing they think it was probably a literal tank or something that entered their driveway and crushed the cars, or something.”

“I… don’t know either.” Thalia said, taking her phone back quietly. “I was kinda hoping you’d have an idea. You’re the smarter one between the two of us.”

“Aw.” Lily cooed, hugging her friend tightly. “Don’t be so hard on yourself. There’s nothing to be ashamed of since I’ve got no ideas either. Only…”

Lily’s thoughts went back to the car in her possession. Taking a deep breath, she whipped her backpack off her shoulders, and quickly unzipped it. A moment later she pulled out the shrunken version of Sophie’s car, and held it up for her friend to see.

“Maybe we could take a closer look at this? If Sophie’s in on this too then maybe inside of her car…”

“And if she is…?”

Lily blushed furiously. She didn’t want to admit the direction her mind had gone just then. Didn’t want to admit that she wanted a reason to physically confront her bully and get revenge.

“I… I don’t know. Maybe we can get her to be nicer?”

Thalia remained skeptical.

“Like… blackmailing?”

“I don’t know! Look, just… go to class. I’ll talk with you later.”

“Yeah... okay. Gotcha!”

The pair went their separate ways, while Lily gently placed the car back inside of her bag. In her first morning class she sat silently, uneasy about the direction her life seemed to be pulling her. Given how much of a blowoff class Chemistry was for her she allowed her mind to wander. Try as she might to remain cogent she failed, and drifted into a vivid daydream.

In her dreams she was the taller and curvier woman she knew she could now become. Very different from the identity associated with her in her normal life. So different, in fact, she saw no reason to wear a mask when she decided to put justice into her own hands and track down Sophie to confront the redhead over her misdeeds. Lily was tall and curvy enough to turn heads no matter where she went. Enough to easily put the attention-hogging Sophie to shame in every regard, which she was not afraid to flaunt in any way.

Playing the role of a hero in her fantasy, she could sense the girl’s malintent. She stepped up to Sophie, locking eyes with the tall redhead. Seeing that the evil woman wasn’t exactly intimidated, Lily decided to correct that. With but a thought she began to expand outwards in every direction. And when she started to grow her already-tight outfit threatened to fall apart. Fabric hugged the curvature of her breasts and her heels cracked under her newfound size as Sophie gradually had to crane her neck back to look at the steadily-growing woman confronting her about any supposed involvement in drug dealing.

None of this was necessary. Why she felt the need to only widen the gap between the two of them she wasn’t even sure. She tried telling herself that it was just because she knew of how cruel, and vicious the redhead could be. That she was just practicing self-defense by acting in this way.

Whatever the reason, she would grow far beyond reason. She could have been at her normal petite self standing against Sophie and absolutely destroyed her in a physical confrontation. She could have done so a hundred times over when they were the same size. When she stood an incredible nine feet tall she could have done so even if she didn’t have superpowers. But she kept going. Far beyond what was necessary.

Sophie began to back away, finding herself terrified at the sight of the now-giant girl. The same one she’d spent so many years targeting as a bully. There was no remorse in Lily’s eyes as her clothes finally gave out against her expanding form, leaving her huge, nude, and gorgeous out in the sun.

She tapped her foot impatiently. The much-smaller woman at her feet could only whip her head back to the bare toes making it known how impatient she was. Sophie would try to speak up and ask for mercy, but the words would never leave her throat.

Lily would smile down at her, folding her arms under her breasts to better accentuate their newly-enhanced, full size.

“Well? What do you have to say for yourself?” She would ask, her fuller lips curling into a smug grin. She felt nothing more than absolute joy at the sight of the tiny woman clearly being sent into a panic over the giantess’s unerring gaze down at her.

Sophie would never answer. She would turn tail and run away from the giant woman, cementing her guilt. Lily would give her a head start, letting her think that she could have a chance at escape. After ten seconds of sprinting at top speed Lily would take her first step, covering almost the entirety of the distance that Sophie had. The shockwave of her foot making contact with the ground would nearly knock the panicked girl over.

She could end this at any time, but she drew it out. She wanted to see what would happen. Lily went out of her way to step on any number of things that stood between her and Sophie. The environment around them shifted constantly, but the end result was always the same.

A speeding car just barely missed Sophie after she crossed a busy intersection. With her right foot Lily’s toes would slam into the side of the vehicle, launching it into the air and letting it skid across the streets for several feet before grinding to a stop. With her left foot, Lily would step onto the vehicle, uncaring of any occupants and just enjoy the feeling of the entire thing crumpling and flattening out under her warm sole.

With a satisfying CRUNCH the glass would all shatter at once, and she would feel a thrum of excitement travel through her body at the sensation of a warm, sticky, red puddle coming out from under her foot.

The execution of a random passer-by would not even phase Lily. The chase would continue through the city until it morphed into an idyllic countryside with absolutely nothing standing in their way. The giant woman would realize that the never-ending plains would provide little for her to torment her tiny prey with, and walk past Sophie.

The tiny redhead would come to a near-complete stop as she watched the giantess’s bare sole pass over her head, and slam into the tarmac in front of her with a powerful quake. She would try to turn tail and run the opposite direction, but the sight of the other foot coming straight for her would lead to her falling where she stood, and curling up into a little ball.

Sophie would wait for the end to come, but Lily wasn’t ready to finish their little game just yet. Completing that casual step she would walk over the girl curled up into a ball, taking great care to make sure the warm sole of her foot brushed the small girl aside as she did so. Not enough to actually hurt her, but more than enough to send the fear of God into her.

The chase would continue around an ever-shifting dream landscape. Sophie would eventually come across a train station out in the middle of nowhere, and hopped into the front car. With little aplomb I t would take off, finally giving the small girl something of an advantage given what she was being subjected to.

Naturally, it wouldn’t be enough. Lily would care little for the train station in her path, and walk through it as easily as one would traverse a patch of tall grass. Her feet and legs would carve the station apart, sending chunks of debris and other hopeful passengers flying in every direction as she did so. The train would take off while she stopped to clear out some of the excess bodies that stood between herself and Sophie, leaving the giant Lily little choice but to run after the speeding vehicle.

Or, that would have been the only option had Lily been little more than a normal person who’d grown large. Instead, she focused on the handful of speeding cars that made up the train, and followed after closely. She found that by concentrating she was able to see through the metal, and saw a large number of people ignoring the clearly-panicked girl hoping to find some way to put even more distance between them.

Once satisfied she’d pinpointed Sophie’s location, Lily would instead turn her attention to train car that was furthest back. As she walked after the train she hardened her expression. Her eyes glowed a moment before bright-red lasers shot directly towards the last car train.

It was no contest. The incredible heat behind those beams sawed through the car in an instant, before the beams doubled back to hit it a second time. Those inside were subjected to a horrible demise being boiled alive inside of a furnace as Lily killed them all for little more than her own amusement.

She licked her lips in excitement over what she’d just done. It had been so cruel, and pointless. But more importantly, no one could stop her. She had free reign to do as she pleased, and though Sophie was her target she felt it was easy to justify her actions. After all, what were the people in this train doing if not aiding and abetting a potentially dangerous criminal?

Pursing her lips together, Lily exhaled gently in the train’s direction. Though not quite as fast as her newfound heat vision, the incredibly powerful gust of wind shooting from her mouth froze the next car completely. The people trapped inside of that one were never aware what happened as the train car had gone from normal to absolute zero in the blink of an eye, and the now-brittle chunks of metal connecting this car with the front of the train snapped apart.

A second quiet puff from Lily’s lips sent the train flying into the distance. Using her enhanced vision she watched with delight as it landed miles away, shattering on impact with the ground and spreading chunks of people and brittle steel in every direction imaginable.

That left just the one car. Lily could feel her hunger growing at the idea of taking this car and finally punishing Sophie for all the bully had done to her and her best friend over their lives. She decided that a paltry fifty feet wouldn’t be good enough. She didn’t want to have to run after the train, easy as that would have been for her to achieve. She wanted to walk, and maintain absolute dominance as she did so.

As Lily’s body expanded higher into the sky, she could feel her strides covering more and more land with every step. Now so large that her steps were violently shaking the last remaining car Lily could feel her enhanced senses detect some of what was going on inside of the train. Hit with a wave of absolute despair, she was overjoyed at how it seemed none of the other passengers were willing to offer the minuscule redhead even a modicum of sympathy.

Perhaps they were aware of the girl’s misdeeds, and figured she deserved whatever she had coming to her. Maybe they were too busy worrying about their own fates to bother with the obviously hysterical girl. Or maybe, just maybe, they were excited. They wanted to see what the giant woman would do with them, and were eager to experience whatever fate she would visit upon them. Anything was possible, after all.

Lily could obviously tell that none of this was actually happening, but did that make what her mind conjured any less desirable? As she felt her long limbs stretch past the front of the final remaining train car, she kept going. A slight adjustment to the left would have flattened the entire train under her heel, painting it red with the remains of those who welcomed it with open arms. Ready to experience any part of the giant woman and willing to do whatever it took to touch even a single part of her.

But that would be too swift an end for Sophie.

Lily kept walking. She wanted more distance between herself and the tiny car. It didn’t slow or stop as she did so, and once she was a solid dozen steps in front she turned around. Placing her hands on her hips, she smiled as the long shadow she cast devoured the remaining train car, and focused on the tracks just behind it. With a sudden burst of red, twin lasers streaked across the landscape and struck the tracks just behind the train.

The effect was immediate, setting fire to the wood and melting the iron rails in the blink of an eye. With but a tilt of her head she erased upwards of a mile more track, before blinking to put the heat vision to an abrupt stop. A thin smile crossed the giantess’s face as she rubbed her fingers between her naked legs, making her intent obvious to all.

The train could only barrel forward at full speed now that the tracks behind it were gone. Straight for the giant woman who sat on the ground with her legs spread wide open. Exhaling softly, Lily watched the small vehicle come closer and closer.

Just before the moment of impact she dove into Sophie’s mind again. It was a chaotic mess of wild emotions and terror, the kind that would drive a lesser mind mad. Not Lily, of course. She was smart, and capable. And she easily drank in the tiny girl’s fear, holding her breath and spreading her pussy apart with two fingers.

The train slid inside of her at full speed. In an almost absurd fashion, as it should have encountered some manner of resistance in the process. It ultimately didn’t matter, as Lily didn’t care about the train as soon as it was out of sight. Holding her breath, she pushed the tiny nub of the train still sticking out of her pussy all the way inside, and twisted it to work into herself better.

The effect was instantaneous. Lily gasped for air, and as a rush of pleasure sped through her she could feel her body heat up as a gush of warm liquid spilled onto her fingers. The giantess bit her bottom lip, clenched her inner muscles as tightly as she could manage, and crushed the train car.

Sophie’s final moments were filled with utter terror beyond belief. She ran around the inside of the final car, hoping to find some way out. Hoping that someone would help her. None of the other passengers gave her more than a passing glance, and when the windows of the train car broke she could feel the inside instantly become thick with Lily’s fragrant scent.

There was no way out. Sophie realized this as the solidly constructed steel car began to bend and deform from the strength present in Lily’s pussy. She could only whimper as people around her were crushed by the crumpling car, before she finally felt herself be claimed by the giant pussy of a woman whose life she’d made miserable in their normal lives.

Lily could only coo quietly as she leaned her head back, trying to catch her breath. She couldn’t believe she’d just done that. Her nipples were harder than she thought possible, and she could only bring a hand up to squeeze one of her breasts. She wanted this moment to last forever.

“Lily?”

Lily’s eyes shot open.

“Are you feeling alright?”

The entire scene vanished. Lily looked around the room, and saw a few people had turned to look at her. Her professor sat in the distance, arms folded as he regarded the petite girl with a stern look. How… how much had anyone seen?

“If you’re going to nap during the lecture maybe you should reconsider taking this class?”

“S-Sorry!” Lily interjected. She raised a hand with the intent of showing she was still awake. The same hand that had just been subtly rubbing herself between her legs. To everyone’s surprise her arm shot up and cracked through the desk, spraying a small amount of splinters forward as she did so.

“O-Oh no!” She said, suddenly feeling incredibly self-conscious. When she looked at her own hand in amazement over what she’d done she quickly realized that her fingers were glistening with a clear liquid, and gasped. Sliding her hand back out of sight she hoped that no one else had noticed and sat up straight again.

“I’ve been telling them we need new desks for years.’ The professor finally said after several seconds of awkward silence. Then with a dismissive eye-roll he returned to his lecture. No one else seemed to pay much mind to Lily after that, and she breathed a sigh of relief as she thought that she’d managed to get away with it. The lecture resumed, and the world went on as it had so many times before. With Lily fading into the background, ignored by everyone else around her.

While Lily continued her day, always subtly nervous that someone would confront her over what had happened in Chemistry, Thalia was having a very different day. She took less classes than her friend but they enjoyed each other’s company so much she tended to hang around until Lily’s day was finished. This left her with a solid hour of free time before Lily’s day ended. Normally she’d spend this time at the university’s library to surf the internet and conserve some charge on her phone.

Today though, things were rather… different. With all of her newfound powers the entire world was open to the young Indian girl, and she wanted to hang out somewhere else. Not exactly coming from money she didn’t have a car of her own so such ventures were normally unavailable to her, but with all of her still-unbelievable abilities coursing through her body she figured she could head just about anywhere in town with relative ease and still be back in time to hang out with Lily after class.

Unfortunately, the problem of not having much money limited the appeal of exactly where she would be able to spend her time. The only thought that entered her mind at first was to head to the mall. Maybe she could just… spend an hour browsing everything. Or people watching! Or… something. She’d always found ways to entertain herself for free before! This should’ve been so much easier now that she had superpowers!

A brisk jog took her the twelve miles to the mall in only a few minutes flat. It could’ve been considerably faster but she made sure to stick to alleyways and out of the public eye in general. Had she run directly on the highway she had little doubt she could have covered that distance in a quarter of the time!

There was still the matter of what to do now that she was here. Should she just hang out at the arcade and watch other people play games? Did other people hang out at the arcade during school hours? Maybe she could sneak into a movie? There wasn’t likely to be anything she could see in less than an hour, though.

So she did what she so often did to amuse herself. Thalia began to wander around aimlessly.

Her free spirit took enjoyment in just watching people pass her by, though it took on a very different tone today. In the past when she’d spot a lanky man walk by she wondered how fast his long legs could carry him, or if they would be a hindrance. Today she saw a huge, burly man in a ripped tanktop wandering around with a bag from a sneaker store, and wondered how much he could lift. Naturally, she pulled the comparison back to herself, and how much she’d be able to do in comparison. She imagined the huge, hulking, monster of a man lifting a massive iron bar filled to the brim with huge metal discs. She could see all of the strain that went into that man’s face as he hefted the gigantic thing over the top of his head, before dropped the 500+ pound weight onto the floor so hard it would shake the entire mall, much to the crowd of onlookers approval.

Then she’d walk up, and wrap both her hands around that same iron bar. The same crowd would turn on her. They’d make fun of her average frame. She’d be derided for being comparatively tiny, not at all capable. It would be impossible for her to do this, they’d jeer. She would smile smugly, then heft the bar over her head with both hands far faster and with significantly greater ease than the powerlifter had.

Gasps would travel through the area. Then, with a sly wink, she would one-up the man. Letting go of the bar with hand, she would casually hold it out in front of her as easily as one would a wooden stick. The massive weight would be like nothing in her hands, and she’d toss it a few times just to be sure that everyone got a glimpse of how much power her slight frame hid without even exerting herself.

But she wouldn’t stop there. With a playful wink, she would spin the huge weight around in her hands so she could curl it, then remove all fingers from around the bar save one. Balancing the hunk of metal on the tip of one finger she’d yawn with her free hand, and blow a kiss to the man who’d struggled with it moments prior.

To finish off her show, she would again grab it with both hands, and push her arms together. With surprising ease the bar would begin to twist in her fingers. The sheer impossible levels of strength that went into doing such a thing would immediately heat the bar up to an absurd degree, leading to it glowing a bright orange between her fingers. She would be careful not to let any of the molten metal drip from her fingers, lest one of the lesser people accidentally make contact with the superheated liquid, before she could finish reshaping it.

In a manner of seconds the huge bar with all of its heavy oversized plates would have crumpled between her hands like it were a sheet of paper. Once she was finished turning the oversized hunk of iron into a glowing orange ball she would reveal her finished product to the crowd. With another playful wink she would purse her lips, and blow an icy gust over the malleable metal, instantaneously cooling it back into a dull, gray ball of iron.

Then she would release it in much the same way the initial powerlifter had, letting it slip form her fingers without a word. In a much smaller form factor the heavy ball wouldn’t create as much of an earth-shaking effect once it hit the floor, but it would create a sizable enough dent to stop itself from rolling around.

“Oops!” Thalia would say, then give the metal ball a gentle kick. It would go sailing into the sky as easily as a striker would launch a soccer ball, fading from view with a soft twinkle in front of the stunned crowd.

Thalia sighed, enjoying the thought. She wasn’t even sure if she was strong enough to do that, but the thought was so pleasant she didn’t question it. She quietly took a seat on one of the many benches set around a fountain, and watched people go about their business.

It wasn’t the most exciting way to spend her time to be sure, but it was still one she enjoyed. Moreover, she found she was able to do all sorts of interesting things with her abilities. With a bit of focus she was able to fire some more of those ultra-hot beams from her eyes into the water of the fountain, causing it to boil for a few seconds before she blinked to turn it off. A moment later the water returned to its normal temperature, with no one the wiser.

She observed the various things that people carried around in their bags, quite frankly amazed at how much she was able to focus if she really tried. Bags full of clothes, jewelry, electronics, and all manner of trinkets were the order of the day, and for only a moment she wondered if she should try to take something herself. She could move so quickly now she could probably get away with it, right? Just a quick hand movement too fast for anyone to see and then she could walk off with a brand new bag for herself.

As she was debating the merits of stealing from a billion dollar company she spotted something unusual. There was a strange man skulking about far away from where she was seated. He was leaning against a wall seemingly looking at his phone, but with her enhanced vision Thalia could tell that the thing wasn’t even on. There was no subtle glow from the screen on his skin, and it didn’t even look like his thumbs were actually making contact with the screen.

Immediately suspicious, she began to watch this guy, wondering if she’d encountered a pervert, or if this was nothing to concern herself with. She watched his muscles subtly shift every time a person walked past him, and she traced the movements of his eyes to figure out what exactly he found so interesting about every person who passed by.

He was definitely checking out what they were holding. She watched as the burly man who’d inspired her powerlifting fantasy walked past him. An intimidating figure to a normal person, she waited to see how the man she carefully watched would react.

His eyes traced the bag the buff man was holding onto, moved up his strong body, then back to his phone. The strongman just walked by without a word.

Maybe it was curiosity, or maybe he’d been intimidated by a potential target. Just as Thalia was beginning to think she may have had the wrong impression about this man, she watched a tall blonde woman walk by. The bag she held was small, but had the label of a big-name jewelry store in the mall in it. Deciding this would be the ultimate test, she leaned forward and watched the scene unfold from well over a hundred feet away.

Once the woman strolled past, the man put his phone away, and began to follow her. Though it felt like a bit of an invasion of privacy to do so, Thalia had immediately become so enthralled with the idea of a potential crime unfolding she briskly walked after the pair.

The man was seemed to pick up the pace. Though Thalia was too far away to be suspicious, she could tell from his tiny fidgeting movements that he was nervous, and watched as they were nearing the doors that would take them outside.

There was never anyone this close to the entrance or exits to the mall. Why would there be? There weren’t any stores in the immediate area, and any people who did walk by were usually cleared out in a manner or seconds. If the shady man was going to act at any point it would be now, and if he didn’t, well, she’d feel silly and check the time or something.

Thalia felt vindicated when the man did exactly what she suspected he might. With a quick movement he wrapped a hand around the woman’s mouth, silencing her and quickly dragged her into an alcove near the entrance where the mall’s bathrooms were located. Thoroughly out of sight of absolutely everyone, Thalia focused to hear the struggles as the woman attempted to fight off the intimidating figure.

That was all she needed. Taking a deep breath, Thalia broke into a run, and turned the corner into the same alcove the pair had disappeared into. The subtle vibrations of the door to the women’s bathroom confirmed to her which one they’d gone into, and she stepped into the lavatory with frightening speed.

“STOP!” She shouted, as she walked in on the man delivering a swift kick to the ribs of the woman who was now lying on the floor. Both figures looked at the young woman who’d entered to confront whatever was happening here. A look of relief washed over the blonde’s face while the man stepped in Thalia’s direction.

With the bag in his hand, he wasted no time lunging at Thalia with both arms outstretched. The college-aged girl’s eyes went wide, and she pushed her hands forward to try and stop him from reaching her. A powerful explosion of sound echoed in the bathroom as the man was launched in the opposite direction from Thalia, and slammed into the bathroom’s tiled walls with a meaty crunch.

The woman screamed when the burst of wind that accompanied the blow sent her hair flying over her face. Every door in the bathroom was forced open and Thalia felt her heart skip a beat at how casually she’d unleashed such destructive forces.

She didn’t know what to say. Part of her wanted to comfort the blonde woman who was in the middle of being assaulted when she’d walked in, but she was clearly safe now. The man, on the other hand, had been thrown backwards into a solid wall. He was obviously dangerous, but she should be keeping a low profile! Crippling strangers or potentially leaving them for dead wasn’t going to help that!

Making a decision, she walked over to the woman to make sure she hadn’t been injured too badly. Upon confirming she was okay, if a little messy from all the wind her attack had generated, she rushed to see if the man was still breathing. If she’d injured him she probably wouldn’t mind so much given how he had started it… but she didn’t want to deal with a murder. There was nothing she wanted less right now than to accidentally take a life with her newfound power.

“Are you alright?” She asked, nudging the man’s shoulder. She hadn’t pushed particularly hard, hoping to have only done it hard enough to throw him into the wall and she was thankful that the tiles behind him weren’t broken. After a quiet moment she confirmed that he was still breathing, then sighed in relief as he gradually began to stand again.

Thalia turned to help the woman back to her feet. She doubted that her assaulter would be able to do much else at the moment, so she could probably get ahold of someone in authority to have him arrested soon enough. When the woman Thalia was helping suddenly squealed in terror, the young woman whipped her head back in surprise.

The man was back to his feet, staggering towards Thalia. In his hands was a gleaming metal blade, already raised and poised to attack. Not exactly being trained in any sort of self-defense, Thalia just did the first thing that came to mind. Closing her eyes, she raised both hands over her face to protect herself from the sharp, stabbing pain that was sure to follow.

She felt a dull tap against her palm.

Opening her eyes in surprise, Thalia watched as the arm holding the knife rebounded off of her skin like he’d tried to stab a block of solid steel, and he nearly fell backwards from the effort. She looked back at the woman who was in the middle of scrambling away from the bathroom, and hoped that the blonde hadn’t seen that just now.

“You missed!” Thalia said, hoping to reinforce her defense as she lunged forward to grab the wrist holding the knife. In her zeal to do so she wound up squeezing too hard, and an ominous cracking sound filled the bathroom. The man screamed in pain, and the blade clanged to the floor.

In a panic, Thalia gave the man another shove, placing both palms flat against his midsection to push him this time instead of on the shoulders. With a wider surface area being covered her hands sank into the man’s chest, filling the bathroom with more ominous cracks as she could feel his ribs snap under her casual attempt at stopping him.

More screams of pain, this time with flecks of blood shooting from his mouth filled the bathroom. The blonde woman was still climbing to her feet while Thalia was in the middle of a panic attack. There would be some manner of security here any minute, and she didn’t know what to do! And what if the blonde realized something was up after she’d so effortlessly dispatched him?!

Out of ideas, Thalia did the only sure fire thing she could think of. The one move that would incapacitate most anyone, but especially anyone with a pair of testes between their legs. She took a deep breath, reared her right leg back, and launched a devastating kick between the man’s legs.

Another ominous crunch followed and Thalia flinched as she felt what she was fairly certain was the man’s pelvis shatter from her kick. Quickly putting her foot down, she grimaced as his crotch quickly began to turn an ominous shade of red.

“Stay down!” She said, before turning tot eh woman and sighing in relief as long blonde hair vanished just outside of the bathroom’s door. She looked back to the man lying on the floor a crumpled mess, then moved to the exit herself. She watched as the woman rushed deeper into the mall, screaming for help, and figured this would be a good time to get going.

Hurriedly walking out of the nearby exit she scurried as quickly as she could manage without arousing suspicions, then broke into a full-on sprint once she was sure she was out of anyone’s sight. It was the first time she’d ever really had the opportunity to do so since obtaining her new powers, and she was at a loss for words at how it felt. How quickly she was able to pump her feet on the roads as she moved. How little the wind resistance seemed to affect her at such high velocity, and most importantly, how little stamina she seemed to burn up running the full 12 miles back to campus.

Once she was back she hurried back to the cafeteria to wait. Not arriving in a car meant that even if a camera had captured her leaving the area they wouldn’t have any real leads on where she was beyond the direction she’d gone. Additionally, appearing in the cafeteria at campus only a minute later would probably serve as a solid enough alibi, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

All of the logic in the world couldn’t ease her beating heart, however. She waited silently for the classes to end and for Lily to come back out and meet her here. A quick glance at the clock told her that full excursion had only taken about 20 minutes, which did little for her anxiety.

The remaining hour and ten minutes seemed to crawl by, but when she couldn’t make out anything even resembling a police siren after another half an hour she thought she may have been okay. Taking a deep breath, she sat in silence, and waited. Counting the seconds until her friend would be back to talk with her about what they should be doing.

“Thalia!”

The Indian woman’s head jerked up suddenly, and she spun around in her chair to spot Lily standing behind her. She’d been watching the exit to the labs for her friend but she’d never come out! That must mean… Lily had gone around the entire cafeteria just to surprise her!

“Lily! I don’t- I need to tell you- I-“

“Whoa, whoa. Calm down.” Lily said, sitting down next to her friend as she noted the panic obvious in her face. “What happened?”

Thalia swallowed loudly, then told Lily the story of what had happened at the mall. How nervous she was about being discovered, and most distressing of all, how she’d nearly killed a man while trying to stop a robbery.

Lily listened especially intently to that last part.

“Relax...” Lily whispered, embracing her panicky friend again. “From what you said it sounds like that guy was definitely trouble, and you’re not even sure the blonde girl saw anything. I’d bet you’re fine.” She continued, running her fingers through the taller girl’s hair.

Beneath Lily’s empathetic exterior there remained a pang of jealousy, however. Thalia had, after all, gotten the opportunity to use her powers out in ways that Lily hadn’t, yet. To know what it was like to experience absolute physical superiority over another. Sure, it wasn’t an experience her friend had enjoyed… but that was because it had been on accident.

“Thalia…” Lily whispered, grabbing her friend’s face between both hands so they were looking each other in the eye.

Lily had come to a decision.

Hours later the sun had set, and Sophie was stepping out of a public bus. It was still a short walk to her house that was likely to still be swarming with police, but she wanted to check to be sure before she called a cab. She hated that she’d been reduced to this, but what choice did she have? With no parents around and her car missing she hardly had any options.

That was what bothered her the most. The rest of the cars in her family’s garage were present and accounted for. They’d just been… flattened beyond all belief. But her car was completely missing. Just vanished into thin air as if it had never existed. No tire streaks, no chipped orange paint in the area. Nothing.

“Sophie!”

Thalia and Lily appeared from the shadows and moved to catch up to the redhead. The taller girl scoffed at the pair, not sure what exactly what they wanted with her. Or why they were even here? They didn’t live on this side of town!

“Is it true?” Lily asked.

Sophie’s face went red almost immediately. She didn’t know how to react to that. Were they here to make fun of her? Make fun of the rich girl whose family was engaging in illegal activities? Illegal things that she had never been made privy to?

“What do you want?”

“Is it true?” Lily repeated.

“I don’t have time for this.” Sophie said, turning away from the pair. Before she could take a single step she felt slender fingers wrap around her wrist. Surprised, the taller girl tried to pull her hand away from the petite blonde, but found the smaller girl’s grip held firm.

“Were you involved in any of it?” Lily asked, her expression gravely serious. Thalia could only look to her friend for support, then back to Sophie whose expression darkened at the question.

“Get away from me or I’m calling the cops.” Sophie answered, trying to pull her wrist away to no avail again.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Lily said, pulling the redhead closer to her. A rush of adrenaline went through the small girl’s body at just how easily she’d pulled the taller girl towards her. The pair stared each other down, while a slow pulsing sensation between her legs fueled Lily’s excitement over what she was doing.

For her part, Thalia could only watch. Lily had insisted they confront Sophie about her role in her family’s acts. She thought it was a bad idea, but Lily was seemingly convinced it wasn’t. Now that they were here she was again having her doubts. She wanted to just leave, but she trusted Lily. The smaller girl had never steered her wrong before and had helped her out countless times.

“Lily… are you sure you want to.”

“LET GO OF ME!” Sophie screamed, trying and failing yet again to pull her wrist free. Seeing that Lily didn’t seem to have any plan of letting her go, she reached into her right pocket to pull out a phone, and quickly tapped a few buttons on it with one hand.

“Just answer the question!” Lily shouted, grabbing hold of Sophie’s phone with her free hand. Her mind screamed at her to crush it in her fingers right now to really drive the fear of God into Sophie, but she resisted. Instead she knocked it from the taller girl’s hand, letting it fall to the ground with a hard clack.

“And what if I did?!” Sophie screamed, not sure what these two wanted with her.

Lily and Thalia were both taken aback by the sudden outburst. Releasing her hold on the redhead’s wrist, Lily felt her heart pound as she watched Sophie rub the wrist she’d been holding onto so tightly, then moved to pick up the phone she’d dropped.

“No!” Lily suddenly interrupted, fearing she’d gone too far. Not wanting word to get out she stamped her foot onto Sophie’s phone, cracking it easily as well as creating a small dent in the street itself. One that thankfully went unnoticed beneath her sneaker.

Sophie’s fingers had only been inches from her phone when she watched it break apart under Lily’s heel. The taller redhead’s eyes went wide as she felt a rage so pure wash over her it was almost calming in a way. She stood back up straight, locked eyes with Thalia, who was backing away slowly as the fury in her expression was evident, then turned towards Lily, who was not intimidated.

“What the FUCK do you think you’re doing?!” Sophie screamed, shoving Lily. The smaller girl didn’t move, but the redhead was so filled with anger she hardly even noticed as she spread the fingers of her right hand. Without any warning she pulled her arm back, and slapped Lily on the mouth.

The petite blonde knew she should move. When the fingers made contact and a sharp slapping sound rang through the air she knew she should react. When the redhead’s hand withdrew as she was surprised by how much power she’d put into the strike herself she knew she should act like it had hurt.

But Lily wasn’t in a clear state of mind. Drunk on power, she could only smile when Sophie slapped her. She watched as the taller woman drew her hand back in surprise. And now… now it was her turn.

Spreading the fingers of her right hand, Lily delivered a slap of her own back at Sophie.

A resounding CRACK filled the quiet streets.

Then Sophie collapsed to the ground. Her head had been twisted so savagely from the blow it was facing nearly 180 degrees from where it had been the moment Lily had struck. The smaller girl’s heart sank and she suddenly felt violently ill over what she’d just witnessed.

“W-What just-“

Thalia’s question was never answered. A car turned down the street. Not any normal car, but one with flashing red and blue lights on top of it. Lily looked down at the corpse lying at her feet, then back to her best friend whose lips were quivering. She’d gotten them into this situation. What was she supposed to do now?!

The smaller girl tried desperately to piece together everything that had happened in her mind. Sophie must have managed to call the police and someone was here to investigate after they’d gotten no response. And then she’d… she’d accidentally…

Lily dropped to her knees. She wanted to vomit. She wanted to lie down and die. Thalia wanted to help her friend, but she didn’t know what to do either. Despair washed over the pair as they kneeled over their dead classmate, unable to look her dead expression in the eye any longer. Neither of them knew what to do.

Then, an idea hit.

It was just one car… right? Lily looked back at it as it slowed to a stop in front of the crime scene. She held her breath, and wondered if perhaps she’d be able to just… get rid of the cop as well? She and Thalia could probably crush the car in case there was any cameras or anything on board. But… what if…

More sirens. Another car was coming from the opposite side of the street. Thalia and Lily were sandwiched between them.

“Come on!” Thalia finally said, managing to find the strength within her to get out of there. She grabbed Lily around the waist, and whisked her away as she again ran off. To where she didn’t know, but the sight of the pair running and leaving what was quickly becoming obvious to be a corpse was enough to have the police turn the sirens on. Tires squealed as they began to chase after the running pair and Thalia turned down an alleyway, hoping to lose them.

“Wake up!” Thalia said, slowing to a stop next to a car and shaking her friend. Not receiving any response from the shell-shocked girl, Thalia did the only thing that came to mind. Saying a silent prayer, she hoped that Lily had the same level of durability that she had as she spread her fingers and delivered an open-palmed slap of her own to her friend.

The CRACK echoed off the walls.

“JESUS CHRIST!” Lily suddenly shouted, rubbing her cheek. Tears welled in her eyes as she looked up at her friend who was shaking her back into sentience. “I… I just… I didn’t want to. I just wanted to… see what it was like. To get to… you got to…”

“I told you this was a bad idea!” Thalia shouted, wrapping her arms around her friend and hugging her tightly.
Breaking Boundaries by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
Third chapter! There will be at LEAST a fourth and that'll be coming sometime next month! Don't know about a fifth or more but at the very least a fourth is on the way!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


“We… we can’t just stand our ground! You know what they do to people who don’t do as they say! We should just…”

As Thalia spoke her voice trailed off. Her proposal made since in her head, but as the words were prepared to come out of her mouth they just felt… ridiculous. What, should they just surrender to the cops and see what happens? She knew exactly what would happen! They would be charged with murder! And property damage! What would their defense even be? Excusing homicide as “underestimating my strength” Would be a hell of an excuse, but it wouldn’t gain herself or Lily any mercy from the justice system! They’d think she was insane! And then-

No… it would be worse than that. If push came to shove then they could still prove that they had superpowers. Hell, all of the cops had seen Lily holding a car over her head! That had to be enough… right? They could do more demonstrations afterwards, and then ask for forgiveness… maybe? Would that work? Would they sympathize with the two college-aged girls who’d made a mistake while trying to confront a bully for years of torment?

Of course they wouldn’t.

And even if they did… then what? She and Lily would probably be forced into a laboratory. Spend the rest of their days being experimented on as scientists attempted to figure out their limits! And possibly recreate the conditions that had granted the two of them these wondrous abilities in the first place! Then they could use that knowledge to…

Lily noticed her friend beginning to hyperventilate. It was something she’d always warned the girl about, as her thoughts tended to spiral out of control when she would panic. She just wanted to step closer and comfort her, but knew that any movement on her end that wasn’t dropping to the floor would be an excuse for a swift bullet perforation.

Thalia would have to ride this one out alone. As air left her lungs the girl could only envision increasingly dark things happening to herself, her loved ones, or even the entire world! Visions of jackbooted soldiers enhanced with superpowers invading other countries and going to war over stupid reasons flitted through her mind. She could feel herself sinking into despair. If she and Lily gave up right here then that could mean the end of the world. An arms race between countries on who can create the most powerful super-soldier. All of the death and destruction that would be caused in the process, and then there was-

“THALIA!”

“YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO DROP TO THE GROUND OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE!”

Thalia snapped out of her thoughts and turned to Lily, who was looking at her friend with worry. She may not have been able to comfort her physically, but she wanted the girl to know that she wasn’t alone in this, and gave her a friendly nod. The warm look reassured Thalia, even as they were being yelled at. Her heart was still racing, but at least she felt like she could finally think again.

“Lily… what do we do?” Thalia asked, her greatest fears now realized. There was no easy solution. She didn’t want her horrible visions of the future to become reality… even if there was one that excited her. At least a little.

She’d tried to push it away initially, but it always bubbled back to the surface. The thought of being able to truly see what she was now capable of was… exciting. If she were experimented on they’d likely be supplying her with all sorts of materials to see what she could do with them. Thoughts of swinging a tank by the barrel like an oversized baseball bat were pleasant, as were images of throwing cruise ships around for fun. The rest of that potential future scared her off, but that singular aspect held a certain appeal.

Thalia swallowed audibly, looked over to Lily, then back to the cops again. Surrender clearly wasn’t an option, but… she would get the chance to flex her muscles if she confronted them. Grisly images of what would be required to make it through this came to the front of her mind, but finding an alternative didn’t seem possible.

“Lily…” She whispered, biting her bottom lip afterward.

Lily looked back to her friend. The brown-skinned girl smiled, and nodded quietly. A knowing look passed between the two of them. Neither of them wanted this. But both of them knew there would be no other way out. Lily had come to that conclusion a minute prior, and though it had taken Thalia a bit more time, she now realized that there wasn’t anything else they could do. At least, not if they wanted to even attempt to go back to something resembling their old lives.

“THEY’VE GOT A WEAPON!”

Lily and Thalia both turned at the same moment a hail of gunfire sprayed down the small alleyway. Both instinctively raised their arms to shield themselves from what they still thought could very well have turned out to be a painful, grisly death. Sharp, stinging pain was sure to rip through them at any moment as even their super-powered bodies would fail to resist the hot lead traveling hundreds of miles per hour.

The pain never came.

Bullets plinked pitifully off of their soft skin as they covered themselves. Lily watched with amazement as rounds crumpled against their bodies, falling to the floor uselessly with all their momentum sapped. The two girls looked to one another, a look of confidence forming on each’s face.

“They can’t hurt us.” Lily whispered. Thalia knew that already… but it still felt nice to hear Lily say it out loud.

The pair turned back to the cops. Lily took a moment to lift her shirt over her head, step out of her shoes, and then her skirt as bullets continued whizzing by. Clenching her small hands into fists, she instantly exploded in growth. Her body doubled, tripled, and then quadrupled in size before an astonished crowd. As she did so she reshaped her body ever so slightly, foregoing the petite form she carried around in her day to day life for something curvier, and more exotic. Her hair lengthened, her breasts grew from small mounds to heavy orbs, and her hips flared out so her legs were pushed further apart.

A smiled formed on the giant woman’s face, and she stomped forward. Her foot crashed into the cement loudly, leaving behind a perfect footprint and bouncing every single car in the immediate vicinity. Multiple officers were knocked from their feet, stunned at what they’d just witnessed, and were suddenly hit with something resembling a conscience now that their lives were the ones on the line.

Thalia didn’t give them the time to dwell on it. While they both took a lot of joy out of growing their bodies, Thalia was also incredibly interested in exploring her physical limits. Rather than growing, she bounced on her heels for a moment while plotting out a course for the cars in front of her. Then, taking a deep breath, she broke into a sprint, smiling as her friend’s huge stomp knocked the cops off balance.

The officers were beginning to recover. They raised their weapons again, only barely managing to catch sight of an incredibly fast-moving blur headed straight for them. It seemed to care not for anything that fell into its path, carving straight through their vehicles like butter as it zig-zagged around the area. Unbeknownst to all of them, the blur also took a moment to reach over and shut off any body cameras it spotted, before boomeranging straight back to the front of the pack.

The officer at the front had hardly noticed a thing. The indescribable shape had moved around so quickly he wasn’t even aware all of the cars had been disabled. He only raised his weapon to fire at the giant woman again.

And the next instant his body was gone. The blur traveled straight through his body like it was just another obstacle, converting a fully grown adult man into a fine, bloody mist. The blur stopped, revealing the excitable form of Thalia, who looked over her body and was ecstatic to see that she had run through the guy so fast that none of his remains stuck to her.

“LILY! DID YOU SEE THAT! I WAS MOVING SO FAST!” She shouted up at her giant friend excitedly.

Lily responded with a polite nod, then finished closing the distance between herself and the rest of the cops. Some had managed to recover from the first stomp and trained their weapons on her, while others had instead moved to pointing at Thalia who had suddenly appeared in their midst. Lily didn’t care, as she simply raised a bare foot high over the officers directly underneath her, ready to experience what it felt like to crush a live human with her feet

This wasn’t just her imagination running wild, and it wasn’t just another empty vehicle. Part of her psyche demanded she feel some form of remorse for what she was about to do, but it was completely smothered by the raging fire of arousal over the idea of how much power she held to be listened to.

“SO LONG!” She giggled, and slammed her foot down onto the nearest uniformed man.

As with Thalia, it had been no contest. Lily’s bare sole came down onto the standing individual like she was crushing a can of soda, only he crumpled significantly easier. He cried out in terror for just a moment, before he found his face pressed into the bottom of Lily’s soft sole. He resisted for a moment, noting how soft and pliant the sole was, before the giantess’s weight fell upon him and crushed him flat.

The rest of the cops in the immediate area shouted in surprise. They had only a moment to digest what had just occurred before a tremendous spray of gore shot out from under the giantess’s sole, covering them in their fellow officer’s remains.

Most had come to the conclusion that they should probably try to escape when they’d seen their bullets bounce off of the petite girl’s form harmlessly. Not wanting to be known as the first one to chicken out and leave, they all stayed. Now it was too late, and they could only watch as things grew exponentially more dangerous with every second waited.

After that display, every single one of them wanted out. Bodies fought against one another to try and get into their cars, only to have the vehicles themselves fall apart. None had even realized that Thalia had run through them for the sheer joy of feeling a vehicle shear apart against her body, and they were well and truly trapped with the pair.

Loud screams echoed into the night.

Thalia was efficient in her disposal of the uniformed men. She smiled with joy as she wrapped her small hands around big men’s necks, and crushed their throats with but a clench of her fingers. She grinned while wrapping her arms around a man’s midsection, and hugged him so hard that his spine snapped backwards. She laughed when one man tried to avoid the painful deaths of those around him by raising his own gun to the side of his skull.

With super-perception Thalia caught sight of this, and was on him in the blink of an eye. Time seemed to slow for the young woman as he watched the muscles in his fingers tense in excruciating detail. She had a feeling she could have pushed this ability even further to perceive the following instants over the course of hours, but she was eager to see the man’s reaction. From his perspective the trigger was pulled, the loud crack of a firing gun echoed into the night… and nothing. He looked to the side, feeling something brush against his face that wasn’t there before, and gasped.

Thalia was standing next to him, grinning widely. As if she were a cartoon character she’d stuffed her index finger down the barrel of his weapon, and completely stopped the bullet from ever leaving. He broke into a panic, tossed the gun aside, and tried to run away, but was tripped by the small woman before he could finish his first step.

“Oops.” Thalia giggled, walking over and past him. The defeated officer could only curl up into a ball now that he had the powerful woman’s full, undivided attention, and she couldn’t help but frown in disappointment. The chase had been short, but she couldn’t deny the thrill that ran through her body as she could drink in the man’s terror from up close. She wanted more of that, but he seemed so thoroughly cowed it didn’t seem like she’d get any more out of this.

With a shrug of her shoulders, Thalia strolled up to the man’s head, gingerly placing her heel atop his skull. With excruciating slowness she gradually pressed down, smiling to herself as she watched his hands shoot up to try and stop her from having her fun. She could never be overpowered by someone so weak, however, and he could only beg for mercy as her foot exerted thousands of times more pressure than a hydraulic press, and flattened his skull into a messy puddle under her sneakers.

Wiping her foot backwards, Thalia looked over the rest of the gathered officers, eager to see what they thought. Those who had seen were quite perturbed by the look of obvious satisfaction she wore, but most were focused on the other, far larger threat looming overhead.

Lily had turned into a rampaging monster. One that carved her way through the crowd with a smile. She bent over to pick up screaming officers, bending them in half until their spines snapped in two. She grabbed hold of one man by the legs, ignoring his sputtering cries as she pulled him apart until she was held two separate pieces of him. His insides hadn’t even fully spilled out of his body before she had picked up her next victim, and brought him to her newly-inflated chest with a firm hug.

With astounding power she crushed his body against her superior form with ease. Ribs cracked, his spine snapped, and pathetic little fists tried to push her away. The giant woman took great joy in his last moments, then pushed her gigantic breasts together. For just a moment his skull molded to the soft flesh, before splattering between them like an overly ripe melon. She smiled, letting what remained of his body slop onto the ground in front of her, before turning towards the final officer.

The last man took a step backwards. He hadn’t even realized that he was the last man standing until he whipped his head from side to side. Now he had the full, undivided attention of the girls who had utterly destroyed every officer who’d come after them. He searched his mind for a way out, or a way to convince them to spare him, but he could see no options. He was here to protect and serve, dammit! What was he supposed to do against a threat like this?! His weapons had proven useless, the vehicles were disabled, and he had serious doubts that any amount of backup would rescue him. Unless their numbers were so numerous they could literally act as a living shield between himself and the girls.

“D-DON’T HURT ME!” he squealed, his voice cracking. He didn’t know what else to say.

Thalia took a step forwards.

The man gasped, and fell backwards. He looked up as the excited woman approached, while the naked giantess walked closer so she loomed over the both of them. His bottom lip quivered as he looked around. He was still alone. He could only think of one thing to do at this point.

Clasping both of his hands together, he began to beg. Wild sentences strung together in his mind as his pleading made hardly any sense. He just wanted to appeal to whatever sense of mercy remained in the pair and hope they could forgive him for firing at them. He acknowledged their inherent superiority over himself, and the rest of humanity. He offered to worship them, drop to his knees and kiss their toes. Perhaps even become their acolyte, do anything if it meant that they would let him live!

Thalia’s response was to grab his collar.

The gibberish the man was speaking devolved even further. Fat tears formed in the corner of his eyes before streaming down his cheeks.

“Lily.” Thalia said, looking back at her friend looming over her with a grin. “Catch.”

Whipping her arm back, Thalia tossed the man she held onto straight up into the air. She hadn’t put an excessive amount of force into the throw, and was still very satisfied to see him fly well over a hundred feet straight into the air. His screams faded as he ascended at such incredible speeds he found it hard to breathe. Both girls watched, eager for the inevitable.

A second later, he began to descend. His arms and legs flailed wildly, hoping to find something to break his fall. Anything that could prevent him from cracking every single bone in his body on the hard concrete below. There were a lot of ways he thought it could all end, but falling from a great height had to be among the worst of them!

Thankfully, a way out did eventually present itself.

As he fell he caught sight of the giant, naked woman smiling up at him. He hoped that she was planning on catching him, and wasn’t just going to throw him again. Or do something even worse. So when she opened her mouth, and positioned herself so he would be falling directly inside he swore he could feel his sanity snap in half.

Thankfully, he wouldn’t have to deal with the after-effects of that for long.

A second later he slammed inside of Lily’s open mouth. She caught him with ease, but he was a bit too big to comfortably land on her tongue or slide straight down her throat. His arms and legs caught her bottom teeth, bending for only a split-second before cracking ominously as the rest of him splashed onto a squishy tongue. He groaned in pain, hardly noticing anything as the mouth around his head closed, cutting him off from the outside world.

Lily could tell immediately that he was too big to swallow. At least, he would have been if she was a normal human. If she had simply grown to about twenty-five feet or so in height she could see herself choking on this man the size of a submarine sandwich. And in front of Thalia, too! That would have been embarrassing.

She had a bit more faith in her abilities now, though. While the upper limits had yet to be tested, she leaned her head back, and let the small man slide to the back of her throat. He yelped in surprise, but couldn’t fight against it as his limbs had been damaged too extensively to resist in any meaningful capacity.

Lily was able to close her mouth entirely, and waited. She knew well how the digestive system worked, and she wanted to see if her hypothesis would prove true. It would undoubtedly be… thrilling if it were. And if it failed? Well, she could always just spit him out and crush him.

While the last remaining officer used his good arm to try and push himself back up to the giant woman’s lips, he grabbed hold of the back of her throat for leverage. It was only intended to be a handhold. A lifeline that would allow him to drag himself up and try, no matter how hopeless it seemed, to get out of here in one piece.

So he was very surprised when he felt the giant woman’s throat close around his hand. The muscles yanked him down, and he cried out in surprise when he felt himself be dragged further into the back of the woman’s throat.

With her mouth completely filled, Lily’s lips curled up into a smile.

That was just the first part. Her throat detected there was food that needed to be carried into her stomach, and responded in kind. Normally food didn’t try to put up a fight as it went down, but given the extreme strength disparity between the two of them Lily could not foresee that being an issue. The scared man suddenly realized what was happening and began to scream, crying out for mercy from the giant woman who was making a snack out of him.

Neither of the girls listened.

His arm was dragged further inside her throat. Given the woman’s size it was uncomfortably tight as she did so, making it even more difficult to break free. Another swallow followed, and he was pulled in up to his shoulder. He kicked at the giant teeth behind him as he considered using his shattered arm for more leverage.

Lily’s throat was relentless. More of his body was dragged down the fleshy tube, quickly making it painfully obvious he would not be able to win this fight. Another swallow, and his head was captured as well. The giantess sighed in satisfaction as terrified screams echoed around the inside of her throat, but she knew they would not last for long. A moment later her throat continued to drag its prey down, and she knew what her enhanced strength would do to him.

When his still-freed shoulder attempted to join the rest of him he could tell that he would not fit. It did nothing to calm his nerves any, but he at least felt some small sense of relief over the thought that he would be spit out.

That didn’t happen.

His shoulders being too wide to fit down Lily’s throat didn’t matter after just a second. Her powerful muscles simply crushed his body until it did, cracking a dozen bones in the blink of an eye in order to force his body deeper inside of her. This process repeated a dozen more times as more of his body was forced down the giant woman’s throat mercilessly. A once impossibly tight space to squeeze down quickly became the officer’s grave as his entire body was violently squeezed to fit.

The bulge he made as he slid down Lily’s throat was incredible, but didn’t hurt her in the slightest. Nor did she feel the need to gasp for air as she fought to keep down something so big. There was only smug satisfaction as she only wished that she had given in and grown bigger. If only so she could find out if her stomach acids had also increased in strength. Perhaps he could be flash fried if he dropped into her stomach in one piece. What would happen if she swallowed plastic, or rubber… or even steel! The thoughts were all so engaging she hardly noticed as the bulge finished its trip, dropping inside of her stomach entirely.

“That… was cool.” Thalia whispered.

“It was…” Lily answered, looking down at her flat belly. There was no sign of a body inside of her. Her inner muscles were simply too strong to be deformed by the contents of her stomach, and his body was further compressed to fit inside of her completely. She nevertheless gave her belly a rub, eager to note how it felt to swallow something that big all at once.

“So…”

Lily looked down to her friend. Thalia bit her thumb, looking around at the aftermath of the pair’s confrontation with the police. They had both been acting in the heat of the moment… but now that the immediate danger was gone there was definitely a look of concern hidden in Thalia’s expression.

Try as she might not to admit it… Lily could feel the same thing.

“What do we do now…?” Thalia asked, walking back to where Lily had stripped away her clothing before growing.

“Maybe… we should find a place to stay the night? Find out what anyone saw before we do anything? If we’re lucky, maybe we can just… return to a normal life…” Lily said, her size gradually fading as her voice trailed off. She’d just been struck with an immense wave of sadness at the idea she’d never get to do something like this again. Even the sensations of the fully-grown man inside of her belly being violently crunched and compressed with her reduced size did little to cheer her up. She feigned a smile for Thalia’s sake, then took her clothing back.

Curious, Lily put her clothing back on without reverting to her natural body shape. A small flutter of excitement coursed through her at the sight of how incredible inappropriate she looked this way. Her breasts strained her far-too-small shirt while she inadvertently ripped the shorts she’d been wearing earlier. Pale skin was visible everywhere, and the sleeves on her short were so tightly gripped around her arms they would have been dangerous if not her durability.

With a soft sigh of disappointment, she returned her body to normal, feeling a bit relieved once her clothes returned to their natural fit. Looking more like a supermodel was fine and all, but being in her own skin was very comforting. She looked to Thalia, who had placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Let’s… find a place to stay. Somewhere that isn’t home.” Lily suggested.

Thalia nodded, dusted herself off, and followed.

The two ran off into the night. Thanks to their enhanced senses they could hear in the far-off distance more sirens that were coming from the direction they had just left behind a number of slaughtered officers, and hoped that they hadn’t left too much evidence behind. If all went well they could just return to their normal lives. Just what she’s always… wanted…

Right?

Lily and Thalia sat under a highway overpass. They didn’t need any shelter from the elements thanks to their new abilities, and after the momentary high from letting loose like that had worn off their taste for destruction seemed to fade. Both of the women sat in silence, watching as the occasional car drove by, uninterested in what the two girls were doing out alone at such an hour.

“Lily…”

“Yeah?”

“Did we…” Thalia began, finding the words caught in her throat.

“We did a bad thing.” Lily sighed, folding her arms over her chest. She’d had nothing but time to come to terms with both of their actions over the past hour. She knew she should be disgusted with herself… but the feelings just weren’t there. She sulked in the hopes that they would show, but they never did. She could only wait, and hope that eventually things would return to normal. With any luck they could head back to class in a day or two, worry free! And, even better, they wouldn’t have to worry about Sophie ever again! Surely that was a positive… right?

Lily knew she should feel bad for thinking about the death of her classmate in that way. But it was just how she felt, now. She was just having a hard time viewing Sophie as a person. She and Thalia were real people. She couldn’t do a thing about how she felt. No matter how unreasonable it seemed.

“Are we going to be in trouble?”

Lily looked to her friend. She could sense it in Thalia as well. She attempted to feign disgust with herself over her actions… but the conviction just wasn’t in her voice. They’d known each other for years. The girl might as well have been an open book to Lily and there was not an ounce of conviction in Thalia’s tone.

“No.”

Thalia smiled.

Lily smiled back.

“What do you want to do now?” Lily asked, feeling the tension dissipate between the two of them. She knew she should be unnerved by how that was what put them both at ease, but she was having a hard time processing this anyway. What if she truly was more than human, now? Should she feel bad for dominating those beneath her in such a thorough manner? People didn’t feel bad for stepping on ants, for instance. Granted, ants also weren’t six feet tall and fully sentient…

“A cruise ship.”

Lily raised an eyebrow.

“I want…” Thalia began, biting her bottom lip as she questioned if she really wanted to share this.

“Go on.”

Thalia looked at her friend. Lily’s smile was as warm and friendly as ever. She slid across the cement to be closer to her friend, sighing in relief as their bodies touched. She just wanted to be held right now, but didn’t want to just bring that up to her friend so this was good enough.

“I want to try and visit a cruise ship.” Thalia began, looking up into the night sky. “At like… a really big size. Super big. So big that…”

“Go on.” Lily said, sliding closer to her friend so they were bunched together tightly.

Thalia cleared her throat.

“I want to grow… super big. Just huge. I’d estimate I’d have to be like, thousands of feet tall. I want to be bigger than Godzilla, and step out into the ocean. I want to watch my big feet kick up huge waves as I walk out into the water, and feel the rush of power as I know there’s no force on earth that could stop me. I mean, we already know we’re pretty invincible at normal sizes, but multiply that by a couple hundred and not even the military would be able to entertain the idea any of their weapons could do anything to stop me. At all.

I want to feel my size as I’m out on the open ocean. To have the ocean’s water splash onto me, and make my body sparkle under the hot sun. I’d look like a living, breathing Goddess. The sun would be of no concern, of course. There’s no way I could ever be burned by something so weak.

I’d wander aimlessly. In my path I would come across the military. Using every worthless weapon at their disposal they would attempt to put a stop to my rampage. Try to… save lives, and stop me from rampaging further. Tiny explosions and microscopic gunfire would slam into my body, but I would never even feel them. I’d even consider just walking past them. Let them know they were so ineffective they didn’t even slow me down… but I’d also want to make sure that they didn’t go away thinking that I was lending them any sort of mercy. I would take one step past, stop, and turn around. Their confidence would have already been shattered, but with a flash of an excited grin they’d go absolutely feral.

I’d be so big and them so small that it would be trivially easy to scoop them out of the water. Once in my hands they’d keep trying to do whatever they could. Their helpless little boats would tip over without water to keep them straight, and those on the outside decks would spill out onto my big palm. They’d remark on how differently my skin feels from the earth. How soft, and squishy my hand felt. The more battle-hungry among them would continue trying to fight. Firing weapons and such into my skin in the hopes that doing so at such close range would do something to me. It wouldn’t.

Then… I’d just sprinkle them onto my boobs. Which I’d probably…”

“It’s okay.” Lily said. Neither of the two ever felt too ashamed of their appearance normally, but neither of them was so satisfied they ever felt bad about modifying themselves. If anything she found it empowering to be able to change herself into something she enjoyed more without the months of diet and exercise that would be required in doing so naturally. And she wasn’t entirely convinced that getting basketball-sized breasts would ever be possible given her genetics outside of surgery.

“Thank you.” Thalia replied, resting her head on her smaller friend’s shoulder. “My boobs would be these two huge round orbs for them, like miniature planets all their own. They would be wanting they could enjoy themselves more, but the suddenness of their drop would mean that they couldn’t stop themselves.

I wouldn’t care. They’d fall from my chest, and splash into the water so far below. Some would hang onto my nipples, but given the enhanced size of my… assets they wouldn’t be able to hold on for long. Every movement would send my chest wobbling.”

Thalia stopped to giggle at that thought.

“Then… I’d keep going out into the water. Until I found it. A cruise ship. Packed to the brim with rich, hoity toity people who were having the time of their lives. People who are content to spend their days doing nothing of importance while the rest of the world continues to do things for them without them ever lifting a finger. People who thought themselves safe from my wrath, because they were out on the water instead of on land. All because they had the good fortune to be born into this lifestyle. And-“

“And you want to hold that kind of power over people too, don’t you?”

Thalia stopped, and looked at Lily. Though her skin was dark, it was obvious that she was blushing at what Lily said.

“It’s okay.” Lily sighed. “I’d like that, too.”

“And… I’d pick up the cruise ship. I’d love how light it feels. I bet I could pick one up right now, at this size… but when so big it would be like holding a feather. I’d bring it up to my face, watching the little people inside and all around it screaming for help. The religious among them would pray to whatever they believed in, while the rest would just hope for something to come save them. An air-rescue of some kind, or something. A real life superhero. Anything to pull them out of this terrible situation.

But help would never come. Once I’d had my fill of drinking in their fear, I’d lower them once again. They would have a premium, up-close view of my body as I bring them slowly down between my legs, and… spread myself open.”

Thalia cleared her throat.

“I’d just… just slide it inside. All of their little screams would be so loud, and terrified that they’d make for a weak vibrator at the same time. They’d hope that they could appeal to our shared humanity in some way, and stop me from doing what was obviously about to happen to them. But I don’t know if I’d be able to… I’d just be so strong. And I think that even sliding it just a little bit inside of me would set me off. After that, I wouldn’t be able to stop. Not for a million, billion…

Thalia trailed off, biting her bottom lip.

“I don’t know. I know it’s not a nice thought… but it’s one of the ideas I’ve had in the back of my head for the past couple of days. I don’t think I’d ever go through with it, though. It’s just so-“

“No.” Lily said, sitting up straight again and turning to look at her friend. “Don’t feel bad about it… because it’s not just you.”

A look of surprise formed on Thalia’s face.

“Only mine’s an airplane.”

Thalia’s surprised face effortlessly transformed into an eager grin.

“Do tell.”

“Well… I’d like to find out if we could fly first.”

“I don’t know if we can. Maybe?”

“And I’d just kind of like to… you know. Mess around with a plane mid-flight. Just fly up there and start changing its direction, and listening to the people inside as they don’t know what to do about me. They’re already thousands of feet in the air. Even if by some miracle they find a way out of the plane they wouldn’t have anywhere to go. And if they tried jumping anyway… I’m sure a good hit from the laser eyes would make for fun target practice.”

“Ugh. Laser eyes.” Thalia said, rolling her eyes. “Come on, Lily. At least call it Heat Vision like the comics do.”

“Fine! Whatever! Just… trying to hit a falling target would be cool. I’d probably just completely melt someone. Watch them bubble away and dissolve before they’re more than a hundred feet down. I feel like our powers have also made us really good at aiming and stuff. We could probably throw a car from here and have it crash into the chem lab at school if we really wanted.”

Both girls stopped. At that moment a car drove by the underpass. They stared at it together, thinking about what Lily had just said. Neither made a move towards it, though they did watch as it faded off into the distance silently.

“Yeah… that would be cool.” Thalia whispered so silently even Lily almost missed it.

“I wouldn’t just stop there, though.” Lily continued, her voice dreamy and breathy as she whispered. “It would be neat to try and like, tear a plane in half while flying. Crack it open like an egg and watch all the people fall down. And not even try to help them. Just for my own amusement.”

“I think I can see why you didn’t want to admit this.” Thalia giggled.

“Yeah…” Lily said, thinking hard about whether she wanted to continue. “And… that whole thing with the cruise. I’d like to try that out with a plane, too. Just grow so big that I don’t even need to fly to pluck it out of the sky. Have my fingers be so big I can hold an entire plane between them. The stupid little thing’s fuselage would dimple under my strength, utterly unable to compete with me. I’d smile, and wave it around as the people inside begged for mercy. They wouldn’t be able to believe what was happening to them, but I wouldn’t even let them have the comfort of thinking that they might have a shot at getting out. All I’d have to do is move my fingers to the side doors, and give it a little squeeze. Then pop! And they’d be disabled.

A plane would be an awkward shape to just… slide up in there like a cruise ship, of course. So I’d probably snap the wings off first. Really drive home just how strong I am to the people on board. Stopping a plane mid-flight is impressive, sure, but it lacks the noise, and destruction that shearing its wings off would have. Through their tiny windows they’d only be able to catch slight glimpses of my huge body as they fought for the illusion of safety.”

“Wow…” Thalia whispered. “Now I kinda wanna try a plane out. I didn’t even think that the little people would be able to just jump off the side of a cruise ship to get away.”

“Well, to be fair it wouldn’t really do them much good. The fall into the water would exert tremendous force on their bodies, and the impact alone would likely crack a few bones. They’d have a hard time getting away through the water on their own, but doing so with broken limbs would make it a hundred times harder. Then they’d have to deal with potential shock, and-“

“Alright, alright! I get it” Thalia laughed. “Thanks for the biology lesson, nerd.”

“Sorry.” Lily giggled, pulling her knees closer to her chest. “But… yeah. I’d like to try shoving huge, people-filled things like that… you know. I never used to have these kinds of thoughts. I wonder if whatever affected our bodies also altered our brain’s chemistry.”

“Do you really care?”

Lily looked down at her feet. Despite it being the middle of the night with a moon shining high overhead she felt she could still see very, very clearly. She tried focusing on the question. It seemed obvious on paper, sure. Hell, it almost seemed like a trick question if she really thought about. Of course she should care. It was her mind she was talking about! But… she felt so happy like this, now. Happier than she’s felt in ages! Are a couple of admittedly violent intrusive thoughts not worth that? It’s not like she’d ever act on th-

“Lily?”

The blonde gasped. Her heart had skipped a beat. She felt an intense wave of sadness come over her when she tried telling herself that she would never truly act on those thoughts. Like she would never be happy again. Like she should just go to the police station right now and confess to everything she’s done tonight.

“Lily?”

“It’s nothing.” She answered, clearing her throat. She didn’t want to dwell on those feelings. She thought back to the idea of the airplane. Of ripping the top off to expose the dozens of people inside. Letting them see her giant, smiling face through the hole in the aircraft… and then tipping it back. Watching as dozens upon dozens of pathetic, helpless little people fell from inside and onto her tongue. Given the immense size she would need to be to do this at all she would hardly even feel them. Their little bodies would be only slightly bigger than grains of sugar splashing onto her tongue. And she would swallow them all effortlessly.

Her chest felt lighter, her breathing calmed down, and Lily felt as if she could think straight again. She turned to her friend, smiled, and bit her bottom lip.

“Something up?”

“I think… we should do something.”

“Oh?”

“The school.” Lily said, trying to find the words for this new thought that had invaded her psyche. “I want… no. We need to visit the school again. And probably make sure that the lab is destroyed, or something. If we were caught on a camera, they might check tapes, and if they find out whatever turned us into… this they might do something with that information.”

Thalia thought long and hard about this. She could tell that Lily was uncomfortable even bringing this up, and nodded her head reassuringly. Her friend had never steered her wrong before.

“Should we go now?”

“N-NO!” Lily stammered, surprised at the volume of her own voice.

“No?”

“No! We should… wait until morning. And we’ll just walk right on in. And probably get rid of all the chemicals ourselves. Like nothing’s out of the ordinary. Nothing at all.”

A tense, silent moment was shared between the two of them.

“You just want to wait until there’s people around so we could have more fun with it, don’t you?”

Lily looked over to her best friend. Thalia wore an impossibly smug grin on her face, and lily could feel her face flushing a bright pink as she looked back at her.

“I mean-“

“I get it.” Thalia said, sighing audibly. “And I’m on board with it.”

Lily smiled.

The hours passed silently as the pair continued to converse. It reminded them of the sleepovers they used to have some time ago, though they both noticed that once again they did not seem to feel fatigued in the slightest. It had been over a day since either slept a wink, but there was no exhaustion in either of them when the sun began to rise again.

If anything, the anticipation made it all the sweeter.

The following morning was a normal one at the university they’d been attending for several months now. Lily was tempted to try and act like everything was normal to see if there was any rumors about what had happened to Sophie, but she didn’t want to admit that to her friend. There were murmurs of something “crazy” going down the previous night that left police baffled, but no specifics. Which made sense. If there was footage of them dismantling the cops it would definitely not be released so quickly.

“Well. What do you want to do first?” Thalia asked as the two walked onto the campus as if nothing was normal. “Should we grow? Or maybe toss some things around, or-“

“I think we should wing it.”

“Really? You think we should wing it? I can’t think of a single time you’ve left anything to chance. You’re normally so organized, and-“

“Yeah, yeah. I get it! I just… don’t have to worry about things anymore, you know? I wanna try out not having to think about my actions ahead of time for a change.”

“Fair enough.”

With that, Thalia turned around, and hurried back into the parking lot with exceptional speed. It was for only a moment before she picked up a parked car, and tossed it right to Lily. The surprised blonde caught it, watching as Thalia picked up another car for herself.

“LET’S SEE IF WE CAN HIT THE BUILDING FROM HERE!”

“DEAL!”

With that both girls leaned backwards, and launched the cars they held onto from their hands in the direction of the chem lab. They’d both walked around the campus enough to know exactly where it would be, and were more just curious about what it would look like to hit it from all the way back here.

A second later one of the cars crashed into a second-floor window of the lab. The sounds of a car crashing and glass shattering broke the quiet calm of the school’s morning, but it was nothing compared to just a moment after when the car Lily had thrown soared over the building entirely and crashed into a courtyard.

Screams of panic erupted all over the campus as the girl’s cover had been broken. They smiled at one another, and watched as the chaos erupted all around them. No one had been around them to see them actually throw the things, so they only witnessed their eventually explosive conclusion. That was good enough.

“Are you ready?” Lily asked, looking to Thalia. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she thought about what was soon to come. It didn’t feel real. This was a big step for both of them, and they didn’t know what would become of their lives after they finished.

“I am.” Thalia said, looking to her friend. She grabbed one of Lily’s hands with her own, and held her tightly. She was thankful to have such a kind, warm presence with her as she dealt with all of these complicated feelings. She wasn’t sure what she would be doing if she had to face these problems alone. Probably just try to suppress the urges, and live a somewhat menial, boring life.

Lily squeezed Thalia’s hand back. They were both grateful to have each other.

And, as if the squeeze itself had been a trigger, both of the girls began to grow. Their clothes ripped away from their bodies, leaving them bare to the crisp morning wind as they rose in height further and further. Things remained silent for just a moment, before there was a cacophony of cries as their heads rose above the nearest buildings.

They had been noticed.

No longer hidden from the world. There would be no trying to write off their actions any longer. They had both been exposed, and they had done so with confidence. Not a single alteration was made to either of their faces. There could very well be people looking up at them right now that would be able to identify the pair. There would never, ever be any going back from this.

Still holding hands, they took that first step at their new, gigantic size together.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9777