Real Shorts by jellytea819
Summary:

A series of one-shot stories where people start to slowly change size for various reasons and reality starts to alter around them. The world is rewritten to accept that. You were always this size, right?


Categories: New World Order, Giantess, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 23360 Read: 31615 Published: October 04 2020 Updated: October 04 2020

1. Real Liar by jellytea819

2. Real Strange by jellytea819

3. Real Pool by jellytea819

Real Liar by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

Brought over from my deviantart account.

Theme: Lies.

Summary: A sister gets revenge on her prankster of an older brother by changing reality by turning his 'lies' into 'truth'. (Humiliation-focused slow-shrink)

 

“Goddamnit, Martin! You tricked me!”


“Hey, it’s April Fools, squirt. It’s your fault for believing I’d ever give you a can of chips. Didn’t think you were so gullible for the old spring loaded snake trick.”


“You don’t just do this on April Fools, you dumb jerk! Stop it already!”


April Fools’ Day was a day where lies, pranks, and hoaxes were rampant. It was a day dedicated to pulling the wool over people’s eyes and then coming out and yelling ‘April Fools!’ afterwards. The holiday made deception more acceptable. To bully-like pranksters such as seventeen year old Martin Cremer, it was a free pass for him to have some fun. Though even he would admit he didn’t need the holiday’s permission to mess with his little sister.


Before even nine o’ clock that Sunday morning, Martin had told his fourteen year old sister, Ashley, a few lies and played a few pranks on her. He tricked her into believing she was late for school the moment she woke up, blocked the inside of her shampoo bottle with plastic wrap so she thought she was out, changed the contact list on her phone so would call their Aunt Anabel instead of her boyfriend, and handed her a can of Pringles® chips that was actually loaded with a fake snake. One after another, she had fallen for them, and one after another, he had a good laugh.


“That’s it! I’ve had enough!” Ashley stomped her foot onto the living room carpet. “I’m going to make sure you learn your lesson and never mess with me again, Martin.”


His sister’s anger just made the 5’ 11” high schooler laugh even more. Though she always complained, she never had been able to fight back against him. If she did, he could very easily put her in a chokehold and make her tap out, and if she complained to Mom, he could get his payback later when they weren’t around. Sure, it was a little immature, but he was taller than her and stronger than her as the older brother. The 5’3” 14 year old couldn’t hold a candle to him.


“I’d like to see you try,” he taunted and placed his hand on his little sister’s head. With a yawn, he gave her a push and nearly knocked her off balance. “I’ll be gaming in my room, so go ahead, squirt.”


“I’m not a squirt! And I swear, I’ve got just the thing for you this time,” Ashley reached into the pocket of her sweatshirt and took something out. Martin saw that it was a walkie-talkie like device, though its design had more than a few bells and whistles on it. There were more buttons, knobs, and switches on the walkie-talkie than his video game controllers.


“What the hell is that?”


“The Real Liar!” the fourteen year old grinned. She seemed full of herself as she showed off the device. “It cost me three months of my allowance to buy, but the lady at the store told me this was the perfect thing to beat you. It’ll reverse anything it hears and make that the truth.” 


“Real Liar?” Martin raised an eyebrow. His little sister had bought some suspicious looking machine for a huge cost. He couldn’t resist laughing. “Ahahahahaha! What kind of crap is that? I knew you were a sucker, but not that big of a sucker. There’s no way some stupid looking toy can make a lie true.”


Ashley kept the device close to her heart. “Grr… It does have its limits… like needing someone else’s words except mine, but it’ll be more than enough for me to get my payback.”


Feeling the need to bully his little sister for her gullible nature, Martin forcibly snatched the ‘Real Liar’ out of his little sister’s hand and held up high up above her.


“H-hey! Give it back!” she jumped for the toy but each time she did, he raised his arm even higher so that it stayed out of her reach.


“In your dreams, squirt,” he smirked. “Didn’t you say this was all you needed to get back at me? If you can’t even use it, doesn’t that mean you wasted your money?”


The seventeen year old was still amused at his sister’s hope in such a shady machine. The extra buttons on the walkie-talkie looked like they were just hot glued on or something. There was no way it would work. Though he had no idea where she had bought it from, Ashley had definitely been tricked to buy something weird. 


“Damnit!” Ashley jumped again only to have the machine pulled away from her yet again. “Stop it already! I’m telling Mom!”


“Always stooping to Mom,” he continued to poke fun at his sister whose face was reddening with anger. “Not going to do anything on your own power? C’mon. Jump! Jump! See this toy? It’s not going to help you now, is it?”


“Just press down the green button. You’ll see!” she shouted. She was getting tired from the game of keep-away, but she still wasn’t giving up. She waited for him to listen to her request with defiant eyes.


Martin shook as head at Ashley’s certainty in her toy purchase. He had exhausted her physically since the beginning of the day and felt an ounce of pity over how much money his sap of a little sister had spent to try to get her revenge for his constant bullying. He humored her for a moment and took a closer look at the toy. More specifically, he looked at the front of the device where the speaker/mic was.


The Real Liar had a few buttons with odd labels for each one. There was a red button with a small light next to it that was labeled [Reverse] as well as two other colored buttons with a green one labeled [Record]. The lit green light next to the [Reverse] button was glowing, meaning the device was apparently on. 


“As if this will work,” Martin dismissed the device and pushed down on the green record button to continue humoring her. “There: I pressed it. Come on. This thing will never work. You wasted your money on a useless hunk of junk.”


Whrrrr!


“Huh? The hell?” Martin heard a sudden noise from the machine. It had surprised him. “What the hell just happened?”


Martin didn’t receive a proper answer from his sister. All he saw was her smile widening. He did not understand why she was smiling, and he also did not notice that the device in his hand had gotten more compact and polished after he let go of the green button. He believed nothing had happened so he tossed the toy back to his sister uncaring of whether or not she could catch it. She fumbled with the sleek walkie-talkie like machine but was able to catch it.


“I’m telling you it works. You just don’t believe me because you’re a big dumb jerk,” Ashley continued to debate with him. Why she was continuing to provoke him, he wasn’t sure, but he certainly wasn’t going to take it quietly. 


“Dumb jerk? Hey, I’ll take big, but I’m not the brat who spent their savings on some useless toy. You’re such a gullible moron for thinking that toy can make you better than me.”


“We’ll see about that. I’ll be in charge of you from now on, big bro,” Ashley’s smile widened. Martin was getting annoyed and frustrated by his little sister’s unusual defiance and did not notice she pushed down the record button.


 “How the hell are you going to be in charge of me when I’m bigger and stronger than you?” he asked.


Whrrrr!


The moment Martin said those words, the 5’ 11” boy found himself looking up at his 5’ 3” sister. His confident expression now held a little more nervousness as he looked up at the 14 year old girl. His men’s size red tank top and black shorts had been exchanged with an elementary schooler sized basketball logo T-shirt and baggy shorts.


“Bigger and stronger?” Ashley repeated. She held the Real Liar up high in her left hand and placed her right hand on her now shorter brother’s head. She rocked him back and forth with a smirk on her face. “You sure about that, Martin? You may be my older brother, but you’re definitely not bigger and stronger than me.”


“What?” Martin knocked his sister’s hand away. A scowl formed on his face when she evaded his attempts to keep her hand away from him and began ruffling his hair. “Hey, stop that!”


Ashley laughed at her brother’s whining. Unbeknownst to Martin, being the person who had purchased and set up the Real Liar, Ashley knew what had happened. She had used his brother’s words against him and gotten him to both improve the lie reverser and make him the smaller sibling. To him, he had always been smaller and weaker than her at 4’ 8”. She was still not done using the device either.


“You’ve definitely always been smaller than me, Martin,” she told him. “Don’t forget: Mom told me to keep an eye on you since you’re the size of a kid, squirt.”


Ashley pushed the record button again. She knew her brother’s personality enough to know he would argue with her.


“As if Mom would put you in charge, and don’t exaggerate I’m not the size of a kid!” Martin tried to smack Ashley’s hand away from him again. 


Whrrrr!


Martin’s height dropped to 3’ 4”. He was now level with Ashley’s stomach. His child clothes became even more childish to fit his smaller size. The basketball logo on his shirt was replaced with a cartoon pig. The shirt and shorts were even baggier on him as they were made for a 5 year old rather than a tiny 17 year old.


He was still angry and mad at his sister, but his legs were starting to tremble considering Ashley was almost twice his height. Though he was smaller than her, he was still older. It didn’t matter if he was eye level with his sister’s belly button that her small tank top revealed. He shouted up at Ashley.


“It’s not fair Mom said you were in charge just because you’re bigger!”


Ashley looked down on Martin with a smirk. She took a step closer toward Martin. He hesitated to take a step back, knowing he would be showing weakness. The fourteen year old swung her toy around casually and took another step closer. Being within such close proximity with his little sister who their parents had put in charge made him feel weak and small, which he was.


“That’s not the only reason Mom left me in charge. You’re such a prankster, there’s no way she’d trust you,” Ashley countered. She bent her knees to look him in the eyes like their mother would do to speak on the same level as him. She accompanied this with a poke to the forehead. “Besides, how would you make me listen? Another one of our wrestling matches?”


Though he was 3’ 4”, Martin had memories of wrestling with his taller younger sister. He had won against her until she was six years old. It was after that when Ashley was able to wipe the floor with him. Still, though she had grown taller and stronger than him with age, he had been working out to try and compensate for the height difference that troubled him in school. It had been some time since their last fight, but he had a bit of hope that he could win.


“Bring it on,” he declared.


“Well if you say so.” Those were the words his sister had been looking for. Putting the Real Liar on the floor for a moment, she placed her hands on both his shoulders. She then dropped down on her knees, pushing him down with the weight of her body. Martin was slammed onto the living room carpet with incredible force.


“Grrk!” Martin gritted his teeth. Ashley had taken the initiative and taken him down before he could even react. He didn’t have the strength to shake her off. He was stuck on the ground as his 5’3” sister straddled him. He was unable to budge her 105 pound body.


“C’mon, big bro,” Ashley teased him for his size. “If you want to be in charge, you’re going to have to do better than this? You’re being pinned down by a fourteen year old girl.” 


“Dammit…” he snarled. Ashley’s smug expression only grew as Martin tried to fight back and that made him even more defiant. He wasn’t stronger than her, and his useless efforts only proved that. It really pissed him off that to accept that which was why he pulled pranks on her in the first place.


“Guess you’ll never be in charge,” Ashley was still not done getting her payback, and she was clearly having fun tormenting her smaller brother. She readied herself to push the button on the Real Liar again. “I can hardly feel you struggling. Are you even trying?”


“Get off already, you fatass bitch!”


“Fa-?” The insult apparently caught his sister off guard. She paused before glowering at him. “Who are you calling fat, you little twerp?”


Ashley lifted her body off of Martin, giving him a moment of relief. Unfortunately for him, it was just for that instant because immediately after, she slammed her butt down onto his stomach.


“Gwargh!”


Ashley continued to raise and drop her rear end onto Martin with increasing speed. The 3’4” boy was pounded into the carpet painfully and repeatedly as his sister laughed. “I told you. I’m in charge around here. You have to do everything that I say.”


“Like hell… I will…” Martin spent much of his remaining strength to speak up.


“Hehehe~ I wouldn’t say that. After all, your bigger sister is the babysitter here, literally,” Ashley laughed at her joke. She sounded satisfied with Martin’s weakness, but she pressed the button on the Real Liar machine again. “Though I guess I’m more your master than your babysitter now, aren’t I?” 


“Master?” Martin did not like what Ashley was implying. “Don’t mess with me. I’m not your little pet.”


Whrrrr!


Martin’s world changed again without his knowledge. Again, to him, it was always like that. His height dropped down even shorter to 1’6” and a collar appeared with a tag appeared on his neck. His children's clothes became nothing more than one of Ashley’s old clothes wrapped together into a toga. A pet bowl appeared in the kitchen with his name on it. His bedroom became his sister’s because his new bed became a basket at the foot of Ashley’s bed. He was, however, still under Ashley who now weighed around 3 tons relative to his small size. The entire upper half of his body was smothered by his sister’s ass.


“Grrk…! Mmph…! Bwgh…!”


“Oh, whoops,” Ashley stood up when she realized she was suffocating her knee high brother but not before relishing in being able to overtake him with just her butt. “Sorry, Martin. Didn’t expect you to shrink from that.”


Martin stood in Ashley’s shadow as she looked down on his tiny form. He was too busy catching his breath to hear his sister. He was so exhausted he could not react to Ashley’s hand suddenly snatching him off the floor to get a closer look at him. He got a close up look at his sister’s left eye which was almost the size of his head.


“You’re so light,” she remarked. “And isn’t this tag so cute? Martin: If Found, return to Ashley Cremer XXX-XXXX.”


Martin struggled to fight Ashley’s grip around his torso, but she had grabbed him with his arms at his sides. He couldn’t budge her fingers despite all his efforts.


“H-Hey! P-Put me down! I’m still your brother, damnit, Master!” he panicked when he realized how high up he was.


“Master?” Ashley blinked. For a moment, she loosened her grip, which terrified Martin who fell an inch before being caught again when Ashley tightened her hold again. Her astonished face turned into a smirk. “I like the sound of that. How’s it feel being your sister’s pet, big brother?”


“It sucks!” he shouted. “Why do you always have to mess with me when you’re home?”


Ashley opened her mouth which his head could easily fit into. Her warm, moist breath assaulted him as she spoke. “I can play around with you all I want, Martin. You’re my pet after all.”


“But I’m a human being! You’re br- Whoaaaah!”


Ashley loosened her grip on Martin again, but this time, she let him slip right through her fingers. The 1’6” boy fell a foot down and landed face first into Ashley’s left hand which she had placed underneath. Before he could pick himself back up again, she tilted her hand and let him fall again onto her right hand. She repeated the process again and again and again. She continued making her brother experience falling until he landed on the carpet.


“I’m pretty sure no human being other than you is this small,” Ashley bent down and poked Martin in the head with her massive finger. “And because you’re so small, you need me to protect you from the big scary world. So just accept it, squirt. It’s only fair you pay back your nice master for taking care of you, Martin.”


“Nice…?” Martin repeated with an angry scowl. Even at such a small size, his personality was still very rough. He tried to bite Ashley’s finger but she pulled back in time to slam her hand into his torso. The resounding slam of her palm hitting him shook Martin’s entire body, and the sound nearly deafened him.


“It looks like my little pet still wants to fight,” Ashley chuckled at how disoriented Martin was being pinned under her hand. “But it looks like you can’t even beat my hand… ”


Feeling a semblance of pity, Ashley lifted her hand up and stood back up. Martin stood up when he could and looked up at the tree like legs of his sister. Her bare legs stretched high above him. The bottom of her shorts was far out of his reach. He saw Ashley lick her lips as she looked down at him. She was enjoying the power she had over him.


“Damnit…,” Martin cursed. He instinctively grabbed the collar on his neck. He hated being born so small. He thought he’d grow up normally, but in the seventeen years of his life, he never even got close to the 2 feet mark. His younger sister on the other hand… Even when she was just born, Ashley was bigger than him at his current age. His memories were filled with Ashley completely overwhelming him. Nearly being crushed under his sister when she was a baby, being treated like a toy when Ashley was in elementary school, and getting teased and tormented by her and her friends who she brought over for sleepovers in middle school… 


There was nothing he could do though. He had always been tiny. His parents did their best preparing him for school, but being so small, he was injured by accident on several occasions. To protect him, they decided to make him stay at home and home school him. Unfortunately, even that did not last long. Their parents became increasingly busy with work. They couldn’t watch over him at home forever. When Ashley was seven years old, it was decided that she could take care of Martin. Essentially, he became her pet. In front of their parents, she treated him well, but whenever they were out, she took pleasure in playing with (humiliating) him as a tiny boy because he couldn’t fight back. His pet status became official three years later when, after their parents were used to her treatment of him, Ashley put a collar on him. From then on, he was made to call her Master and go along with whatever she said.


Martin’s anger and depression was interrupted when Ashley kicked his face. She knocked him down to the ground and covered his upper torso with her bare foot.


“Gwargh! Hey! Get off! C’mon, Master!” Martin tried to push his sister’s toes away from his face. 


“Hm… You’re twice the size of my foot and you’re still acting up,” Ashley spoke to herself as she tried and succeeded in covering his face with her toes. “Well, I can fix that.”


Martin tried to hold his breath. The smell of his sister’s feet was starting to stick to his tank-top toga and his body. He heard his sister’s words but was confused because it sounded as though she knew something he didn’t. Fix? What exactly was Ashley referring to? 


Ashley moved her foot lower, freeing Martin from her toes, but she stayed on top of him, restraining him from moving as she looked down on him with a smile. The Real Liar was in her hand ready for use.


“Y’know, I’m surprised you’re still so rude, my pet brother,” she spoke with an emphasis on the word pet. “Talking so casually to your master. I want to see a nicer little Martin.”


“Then why don’t you treat me nicely, you damned Master?” Martin countered with a glare that his Amazonian sister found to be adorable.


“Hm… I would but I’m having a load of fun with this payback,” Ashley pretended to consider the request and denied him immediately. She ground her foot into his torso. The friction of the ball of Ashley’s foot scratched Martin’s weak body. Martin could only endure the pain. He was still confused. What had he done for Ashley to call stepping on him payback? “Now then Martin. How about you kiss your master’s big toe?”


“K-kiss?” the 1’ 6” boy repeated his sister’s orders. “Hell no! That’s disgusting.”


Ashley expected Martin’s denial. She responded by moving her foot again. Her big toe moved up toward Martin’s face again. The small boy used both of his arms to try and push it away. Ashley simply tapped her toe repeatedly until she knocked his tiny hands away and then pressed her toe into his face. 


“You’re such a bad pet, shouting at your master and not listening,” Ashley rocked her toe to the left and right, coating Martin’s face in foot sweat. She pressed the record button on the Real Lair. She was ready to provoke him again. “Come on, little itty-bitty Martin. You’re so tiny that I can easily crush you if I really wanted to. Why don’t you just admit that you’re my property?”


Martin took to the bait hook-line-and-sinker. It really frustrated him to be treated less than a person by his sister. Even if she called him a pet, she treated him as something so much lower, like a slave or an insect.


“I’m not itty-bitty, you bitch! And I’m not your damn property!”


Whrrrr!


Slam!


“Uwah! Woaah!”


Ashley’s foot slammed into the floor. Martin was no longer covered by Ashley’s foot, but he was still under it, at least for a moment. The moment that Ashley’s barefoot hit the floor, Martin was sent flying into the air. The carpet offered him a soft landing when he fell two feet away.


Martin groaned as he tried to recover from the impact. His world changed yet again without his knowledge. He was now amidst the carpet fibers, being no more than 0.5” in height. His tank top toga and collar disappeared. He was too small for clothes outside of a scrap of tissue paper that his owner graciously offered for him wrapped around his waist to cover his privates. The pet bowl and bed in his home were replaced again as well. He now had nothing more than an Altoids® container with clumps of torn tissue paper inside. Rather than a pet animal, he was now a bug that Ashley kept on her desk drawer for her amusement. To his own knowledge, Ashley had taken him out of his box and set him down on the living room floor to have her usual fun of tormenting her speck of a brother.


“Martin? Where’d you go…? … Wait… is that…?”Ashley’s voice from high above completely shook Martin. The miniscule teenager couldn’t easily decipher his gigantic sister’s words when her voice was thousands of times louder. He had to quickly cover his ears to not go deaf.


Wham!


Ashley took half a step closer to her bug sized brother. Her half step was a powerful earthquake to Martin. He tumbled backwards and then forwards before grabbing onto the carpet fibers to steady his balance, but even then, the carpet fibers shook with him and sent him stumbling further forward.


When the shaking subsided, Martin looked up to see his sister’s building sized house sized toes press down on the carpet fibers. He could not see the top of Ashley’s big toe nor could he reach it even if he tried.  Ashley’s tan bare legs stretched high into the sky to her black shorts and baby blue tank-top. His sister was probably five times the size of the Statue of Liberty, or at least that was what he had been told. At his size, he wasn’t taken out of the home very often for his own safety.


Ashley wasn’t a statue, however. She was a person. The ground shook again when his towering sister bent down on her knees. The monolithic girl looked down at the carpet and squinted. She was having trouble seeing his tiny form which was the same height as the carpet he was in. The thought of Ashley not knowing his location terrified Martin. He was so small that being left alone on the carpet meant he could easily be stepped on without anybody ever realizing it. 


“Master! Down here! Please! I’m down here!” Martin waved both his arms in the air, jumped up and down, and screamed at the top of his lungs to try and get Ashley’s attention. His voice wouldn’t carry that far past his gigantic sister’s toes, but he was desperate to be noticed.


Ashley’s eyes widened when she saw his body. “Holy crap! I messed up! I didn’t think itty-bitty meant ant-sized!”


Martin covered his ears. The thunderous booming of his sister’s shout reverberated through his entire body. It hurt to simply listen to her, but he’d rather be in pain than risk getting squished if Ashley wasn’t aware of him.


“Master! Please put me back in my box! It’s too scary down here!” he begged. He didn’t care that his gigantic owner couldn’t hear him. He didn’t want to die.


“Ah jeez. How small are you?” Ashley asked as she reached toward him.


Ashley’s index finger and thumb reached down from high above. The pillar-like fingers plucked him from the carpet. Martin felt his body stretched and strained by the g-forces from being lifted up so quickly and by his sister’s spongy fingers smothering him. The lifting motion quickly and suddenly stopped, however, and the fingers holding him let go.


“Gaaaaaaaah!” the ant boy screamed. Martin fell what felt to be 20 feet onto another spongy surface. It was a familiar surface to him. When he regained his strength, he looked up to see an enormous face filling up the entire field of vision. He was on Ashley’s left hand. 


“Wow. My hand must be like a city block to you!” Ashley’s breath washed over Martin’s entire body. The sheer heat of her body temperature made him sweat. The gust of wind blew him like a tumbleweed toward her curled fingers which prevented him from falling to his doom. “I was thinking I’d turn you into a toy, but I guess the Real Liar’s changes don’t work like I expected,”


“Nggh… It hurts… So loud…” Martin covered his ears again. Being in such close proximity to his sister’s giant mouth gave in a front row seat to a sound generator louder than a full set of concert speakers on full blast. It was impossible to decipher Ashley’s words when she was speaking so quickly and so loudly.


Ashley wanted to inspect him further. With her right hand, she slowly moved her index finger toward him and poked him. In doing so, she pinned him to her palm. She had tried doing so gently, but being pressed down on by a finger that weighed several tons from his perspective would immobilize him no matter how she tried.


“Well, this is pretty cool, too. I must be a giant to you… no a mega-giant! You’re literally in the palm of my hand,” Ashley played with Martin with only her index finger. She knocked him around with a tap of her finger and manipulated his body forcibly so that he was spread eagle beneath the tip of her finger.


Martin did not fight his sister’s finger. Being in the palm of Ashley’s hand intimidated the half-inch tall boy, and his memories held seventeen years of experience in surviving at 0.5” tall. If he resisted, he could hurt himself further or invoke Ashley’s wrath or get knocked off her hand by accident. Martin let his gigantic sister toy with him. He wouldn’t be able to fight back anyways. His sister was his owner and ruled over his life with just her presence.


“Master… Please… Stop…”


The completely overpowering force of Ashley’s finger made Martin ask himself how he had lived for so long. He honestly couldn’t remember very well. Every day had been a new challenge in trying to survive since he was born. As kind and accepting as his parents were to consider him their son for a time, he grew up seeing everybody around him as giants. The giants decided his fate like gods and goddesses as he was so small, he could easily be forgotten or lost or discarded or accidentally killed. They gave him his Altoids® bed, they gave him food, and they gave him as much humane treatment as they possibly could, but there were, of course, limits to how they could take care of him.


Of the three giants that he was most acquainted with, his parents were the ones who cared for him and raised him first. His mother, in particular, was the one who tried the hardest. She had no clue how to properly raise him. Nobody really did. The first few years were a struggle in figuring out how to protect, raise, and teach a half inch boy. Those years took a toll on his parents, Martin knew. His mom often cried tears that nearly drowned him thinking about how sad they were that their son was so weak and tiny. She tried to help him be the best he could be, teaching him English and keeping him away from dangers when she had to work, but that work was still very important to help their family maintain their livelihood. 


It was when the third giant of the Cremer family, Ashley, was born that his mother made the decision. When Ashley was old enough, she would be the one to take care of him. Martin watched over the years as his giant baby sister grew. As a baby, she could already hold him in her grip.  He tried his best to grow up with her, but obviously, she was the only one growing taller and bigger until she was the 5’ 3” goddess she was now. 


It was on Ashley’s seventh birthday, his Altoids® box was opened up to her smiling face blocking out the light and the deafening words of ‘You’re my birthday present, bro!’ echoed through his body. He officially became owned by Ashley since then. His parents left her in charge of feeding him and caring for him, and she took to it like she would care for an ant farm, only he was just a single ant.


Unfortunately for Martin, Ashley looked at him less as a pet and more as an inconvenience as time went on. Remembering to let him out of the Altoids® box in the morning, remembering to feed him and give him water, changing the tissues in his box…they were chores that a kid like Ashley, with her short-attention span, lost interest in over time. There were times where Ashley left him in her desk drawer in the darkness for a few days and times where Ashley frontloaded his food supply and either buried him in granola or nearly drowned him in water. 


As Ashley grew older, her attitude grew too. She then started to find enjoyment in messing with him. She would chase him around on her desk with a pencil if she were bored with her homework. She’d flick him across the room if she got yelled out by their parents. She sometimes set up games that almost always resulted in her laughing at and taking pictures of his pitiful body as he scavenged for scraps of food. 


If Ashley was having troubles with boys, she would imagine that boy as him and nearly squish him under her toes to somewhat get back at his gender. And if she was feeling particularly angry, she’d toss him into her mouth and torture him by knocking him around with her tongue or slowly press down on him with her teeth until she relieved her stress. When she hit puberty, the ‘plays’ only got worse as she discovered she could use any part of her body from her small (to her giant scale) butt to her cavernous (to him) belly button to her forest of entangling hair to torture him while picturing him as the compressed embodiment of all things wrong with boys.


A majority of Martin’s miniscule life as a speck was spent as his sister’s plaything. Being knocked around by her finger now was no different than the times in his memories. Ashley finally stopped poking Martin when she saw that he was completely limp. He was still breathing and making slight movements to show her that he was still alive, but he had endured an incredible beating from just her finger.


“So how’s life as a speck, Martin?” boomed Ashley’s voice. “You could fit right into my mouth, couldn’t you? Ooh, that sounds like a nice idea.”


Martin did not speak. It would waste the energy his body needed to recover. He only stared up into the sky that was his sister’s face, but he noticed she looked down on him with an expression on her face that was unusual to him. It wasn’t the pair of eyes that looked down on him with sadism but instead a playful curiosity. 


“Crap… Did I go too far…?” Having his sister’s giant face filling his entire field of vision made it easy for Martin to see Ashley’s curiosity transform to one of shock and then into one of relief. “Okay. Still breathing. Phew.”


Martin was unused to Ashley’s concern, especially because she was being genuine. The sight both relieved and worried him. Did Ashley have a good day? What did that mean for him?


“Hey, speak up!”


His sister’s orders took the tired tiny boy a moment to comprehend because of how loud her voice was. He weakly raised his left arm and opened his mouth to speak. “I’m okay, Master!”


A look of worry crossed Ashley’s face. She hadn’t heard him. His voice was too small to carry to her ears.


“Was that you shouting? Oh, boy. Hold on, Martin.” 


Before Martin could even lower his arm, Ashley’s fingers curled inward, darkening his world. He could tell that she was moving. He was less concerned as to where because there was another thought on his mind. Ashley wasn’t swinging her arms around uncaringly. He wasn’t being shaken around and tossed in every direction at all. His sister usually didn’t care for how roughly she treated him, but for some reason, she was being extra careful in moving steadily with her hand close to her chest. He was shaken around rhythmically with each step his sister made, but the fact that she wasn’t swinging him around was easy on his body.


“What th-… Oh, I guess this is my room now. I guess Martin doesn’t need one of his own if he’s this small… This is… weird…,” Ashley was speaking to herself to fill the silence. Martin was confused by his sister’s hesitance and confusion. She wasn’t acting like she usually was. According to her words, they had arrived at her room. “Oh wow. Yup! This is my room alright.”


Ashley opened her palm, filling Martin’s vision with light again. He found that she had lowered her hand onto her desk. She was offering him a chance to climb off.


“Okay, Martin. Can you get off on your own? Is that okay?”


It took Martin a moment for her words to sink in. He was stunned by his sister’s gentle concern. He believed it wasn’t an opportunity he could pass up, so he struggled to stand back up on his sister’s enormous palm and moved toward the edge. The wrinkles in her skin, though too small to be noticeable to Ashley, made climbing down onto the wooden desk easier.


Ashley backed away from her desk. She saw his metal case of a home, the Altoids® tin and opened it. A look of surprise crossed her face. Martin could see that she looked uncomfortable. He then saw his sister pocket the tin and take out something to inspect.


Slam!


Ashley set the Real Liar on the desk a foot away from Martin. Even being a foot away, which was a great distance to Martin, the fact that a giant object had fallen from the sky frightened him. It stood upright like a monolithic building that he was in the shadow of.


“Martin, I think you’ve had enough. And this is getting weird,” his giant owner told him. “What do you say? Want things to get back to normal?”


Normal? Martin’s face turned pale. Did she mean she would go back to her usual self? Had she just been giving him a short-lived hope only so she could take it away? The little boy dropped down on his knees and began to plead with his goddess of a sister.


“Please, Master! I’m begging you! Be nice! Have mercy! Please!”


Unfortunately for Martin, his voice only carried as high up as the underside of his sister’s breasts. He was too small to be heard. This was Ashley’s concern as well.


“Will this even work? It’s hard to hear you so it might be hard to pick up. Okay… let’s see… if I want to change things back… you’ll have to say… Jeez, that’s pretty mean.”


Using her index finger, Ashley slowly pushed the Real Liar toward Martin. The boy trembled as the mighty structure approached her. It covered an incredible distance in only two seconds. If it so much as tipped over, he’d be crushed on the spot and be nothing more than an insignificant red stain on Ashley’s desk. She then clicked the [Record] button.


“Martin. I want you to repeat after me, okay?” ordered Ashley. “Say: ‘I am a speck. I will never be normal size.’ You better not say anything other than that.”


Martin stared up at his owner, stunned. Had Ashley hit her head or something? Was that all he had to say? Having spent his life never passing the 1” mark of a ruler and being nothing more than a bug to the giants around him, he knew he was a speck. Did Ashley really want him to say something so obvious?


Well, he couldn’t go against his owner anyways. Martin shouted at the top of his lungs. “I’m a speck. I will never be normal size!”


Whrrrr!


Luckily for Martin, the Real Liar had been improved from its first use. Reversing his words, the world returned back to his original state. He was once again in the living room at 5’ 11” with Ashley nowhere in sight.


“What the-?” he looked left and right. His body had suddenly broken out in cold sweat. 


What had he been doing? He had memories of trying to tease his sister and fight her, but what had happened in the last few minutes were hazy to him. Something told him that he had lost against Ashley somehow, but that couldn’t be right. For some reason, his whole body felt sore and exhausted as well.


“Crap… Am I getting sick?” he wondered. All his body wanted to do was rest. It was still early Sunday morning today.


Deciding he needed to get back to bed, Martin began to head back to his room. As he entered the hallway, he spotted his sister standing in front of his closed door. She was holding two things in her hands: some sort of walkie-talkie and a box of Altoids®.  For some reason, the sight of both sent a shiver up his spine.


“Whoa, you don’t look so good, Martin.” she remarked as she popped an Altoid in her mouth. For some reason, his eyes were focused on the sight of her tongue moving the white breath mint around. Something about it was intimidating, which didn’t make sense to him. Why would he be intimidated by his fourteen year old sister?


“I think I’m getting a cold or something,” he told her. “Move. I’m going back to bed.”


“Fine,” Ashley pushed herself off the door and began to walk away. Martin frowned as he cautiously watched her leave. What was wrong with him?


“Whatever…” he stopped thinking about it. He was getting a headache too.


Martin returned to his room, hoping things would make sense after a nap. He left his little sister Ashley to her own devices as she returned to her room with the Real Liar in hand.


“Guess it worked,” she said to herself while looking at the Real Liar in her hand. She had not only gotten her revenge on her brother but also changed back to normal. Bringing him down to the size of a bug had been unexpected because she was worried she might have killed him, but she had gotten a better understanding of the thing she had bought.


Ashley inspected the Altoids® box in her hands. She had taken it from her room earlier, or rather her brother’s room now. Inside were a bunch of small tissues along with a couple breath mints. Looking at the torn bits of tissues, they showed evidence of something tiny having used them.


“Well that was fun,” she smiled. She had enjoyed playing around with a much smaller brother. She brandished the Real Liar. “I’m going to have to keep trying this out. Whenever Martin’s a jerk again, I’ll be sure to make use of this.”



Real Strange by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

Theme: Family

Summary: An older brother comes back to visit his siblings but starts to get a strange feeling. Reality changes all around him as he shrinks beneath his twin sisters' eyes. (Gentle-focused slow shrink)

 

What is the weirdest thing I’ve ever experienced in my life? While there are plenty of stories I could tell, the strangest event I can recall would have to be what I believe happened that day with my little sisters.


It was strange, really. The whole day was.


“Lillie, Rosie, over here!”


“Eric? Is that Eric?! When’d you get back?”


“Whoa! I missed you, bro! Why are you picking us up today? Where are Mom and Dad?”


“They said I could take you two out to lunch since it’s been a while since I’ve been home.”


“Yeah! Cool, we get to ride in your car! Hurry up, Lillie. I call the front!”


“No fair, Rosie!”


“You’re both in the back. I still haven’t unpacked all of my luggage yet, so there’s no room up front.”


“Awww…”


It’d been a few months since I’d been home. Going to an out of state university, I only came back home during the long holidays. It was obvious that I was going to head home near summer, but considering I ended in May while middle school was still in session, I had decided to give my younger siblings a surprise when I flew home.


Lillie, Rosie, and I were a friendly trio. Though I was ten years older than the little sixth graders, I had always wanted younger siblings and was so happy when the twins were born. To say I spoiled them as the older brother would be the understatement of the century. Rosie, the more energetic of the two, always enjoyed getting the princess treatment from me, and Lillie, though shy, always smiled more widely whenever all three of us were together. My friends poked fun at me for doting on them more than the average person should, but I didn’t care. Even after heading off the college, I made it a point to still spend some quality family time with them whenever I came home. 


I drove my eleven year old sisters that day to their favorite burger joint three blocks away from home. I was happy to catch up with the duo as we ate. At the same time, the two of them started on their homework so they could have more time to play when they got home. As they did, I happily poked fun at Rosie’s poor eating habits almost staining her tank top and congratulated Lillie for being the student of the month for her English class.


It was when I was waiting for the two of them to finish going over their math assignment, however, that the strangeness began.


“You guys almost done yet?” I asked.


Rosie shook her head, frowning, “Just a little more… Lillie, how about this problem?”


“You multiply both numbers. It should be easier after that…”


“Really…? Oh… So then I can do this…”


Watching my sisters work together was a sight I had missed. They were an adorable pair of two opposite personalities. Lillie was soft spoken and academic while Rosie was a spunky, athletic socialite. We had spent almost an hour and ten minutes seated, however, so I was getting a little tired.


“We should be heading home soon, Rosie. I’m going to get a refill on my drink. Even if you’re not done, when I get back, we have to get going.”


“What? Okay! Okay!” Rosie scrambled to finish her work faster. “Lillie, how about this one? Argh, why didn’t we get the same math teacher?”


I saw Lillie begin packing up much to Rosie’s dismay as I refilled my cup of root beer. After taking my time, I returned to see Lillie and Rosie with their backpacks on and Rosie throwing away the trash. That was when it happened.


“Okay, you squirts. Let’s get goi…”


Before I could finish my sentence, I felt nauseous. For a split second, my vision blurred and my body felt as though it was falling. When I could see again, I found I was staring straight into Lillie’s eyes.


“Eric? You okay?” asked the shy twin.


“Lillie? What the-? Did you get taller?”


I took a step back in surprise. I was suddenly the same height as her! Looking around, I realized that wasn’t the case. Lillie hadn’t grown. I had gotten smaller.


But that wasn’t the only thing.


“Did I? Um… I guess I have. I hit 5’1” around two months ago… Oh! I’m finally as tall as you now! Yay! I’ve been wondering when I’d be able to pass my short big brother.”


Short big brother? Was Lillie not worried at all about my sudden change in height? How was that possible? I had been 6’1”, but suddenly I was level with my little sisters and they accepted that like it was nothing, like I had always been small. What was going on?


“Grr…” Rosie frowned as she joined in on the conversation. “No fair being half an inch taller, Lillie. We’re twins. I should be as tall as Eric now too.”


This was unbelievable. I couldn’t figure out how to react. The only thing I could consider that made sense was that I was dreaming. Unfortunately, I wasn’t, and Rosie brought me back to reality with a slap on the back.


“Well, whatever. I’ll get taller than you soon enough Eric. C’mon, let’s drive home and then head to the park!”


“Sounds good to me,” Lillie smiled and grabbed my wrist. I was surprised to find myself easily pulled by the eleven year old girl and dragged out the door. With my height went a bit of my strength.


Lillie and Rosie took me to my car with smiles on their faces. They had no idea I was dazed and confused. Even my car, I realized when I got in, had been changed to suit my height. The driver’s seat had been adjusted for someone a lot shorter than 6’1”. 


“What’s a matter, Bro?” Rosie asked from the backseat as she buckled in. “You’re acting a bit weird.”


Lillie chimed in as well with a light joke, “Want us to drive? If you can reach the pedals, we can too, right?”


“It’s nothing, you two,” I answered. Despite the situation, my pride refused to let me worry Lillie and Rosie. I forced myself to get used to my height to try and drive back home. 


I tried to wrap my brain around the situation as Lillie and Rosie chatted in the back. It was just too weird. Everything outside seemed to be the same as it always was. People were the same height as far as I knew. Was it just me? Was I just mistaken that I was tall this entire time or was the entire world changing around me?


It was definitely changing.


Reaching home, I parked in the driveway and stepped out of the car.  Rosie and Lillie grabbed their things, and I walked to the passenger’s seat to bring in the rest of my luggage. The moment I picked up the biggest box, however, I found it getting heavier and heavier in my hands. I went from putting some effort into lifting it to struggling to keep it in my arms.


“Need any help there Eric?” I heard Rosie’s voice both behind me and above me.


“Huh?”


Turning around, I realized I had to look up to look my younger sister in the eye. I was suddenly a head shorter than Rosie. My eye level was just below her collarbone. I had lost another foot, so the height difference between us was now the same as when I was taller than them.


“Let me grab that for you,” Rosie picked up the box that had held me in place and held it against her chest. It was tough for her, but she was able to manage. Her thin pre-teen arms were also now thicker and stronger than mine. At 4’ tall, even with muscle in my arms, they were smaller and weaker than Rosie’s developing arms.


Rosie wasn’t the only one either. Lillie also stepped in to help. I stood and watched as my taller younger sisters took the two of the three boxes and carried them inside. I went to pull the last box off of the car seat but not being used to my size, I needed to put it down immediately.


Needing a rest before I could bring it in, I took another glance at my car and saw that the pedals had been customized so that they stuck out more and a booster seat had been attached to my driver’s seat so that I could reach the breaks and still look at the road. That wasn’t there earlier. The world around me really was changing. I was getting smaller, but it didn’t seem like I was in reality.


Absentmindedly, I locked my car and sat down on the heavy cardboard box that was now a third of my height. I tried to give myself some time to let things sink in. I hadn’t driven in a car seat earlier… right? I would have noticed something so weird. I checked my driver’s license and it told me that my height was 4’1” instead of 6’1”. How had I been driving all of this time? How had I been living all of this time?


As I continued sulking, Lillie and Rosie had finished bringing in my luggage and saw me outside. They approached me and stood right next to me. Being looked down on by two eleven year olds was a disturbing feeling.


“Eric, you sure you’re okay?” Rosie asked, concerned. “Was college really that tough for someone as small as you or is it just jet lag?”


“Here,” Lillie grabbed my arm and pulled me up with no effort at all. She then picked up the last bit of my luggage and began to head inside. “Let’s play after I put this away. That’ll be fun, right?”


“Yeah,” agreed Rosie. “Don’t be such a downer, Eric. Splash some water on your face and wake up!”


With the difference in height, it felt like Lillie and Rosie were encouraging me like a little brother. They were right though. I needed to pick myself up. I followed Lillie inside, but I found my stride was a lot shorter than it used to be. I had to power walk to keep up with Lillie who was slowly heading in with luggage in hand. 


It was strange being kid sized again, having to look up at everything, and when I entered the house, I realized things were even stranger. Just walking down the hallway to the kitchen, I saw the picture frames that were hung up had changed. Pictures of me when I was younger had me a lot shorter than my parents and sisters. Even in elementary school, Rosie and Lillie were taller than me. In all of the pictures, I looked like their little brother.


I got to the kitchen sink and frowned knowing my head barely peaked over it. I tiptoed to reach the faucet to turn it on and then splashed some water on my face.  It still didn’t relax me. Would I still keep getting smaller with everyone else never realizing it? How would that happen? How would an even shorter me have been living life?


There was no use thinking about it any further though. I could hear Rosie and Lillie walk into the kitchen. I strained my arms to turn off the faucet and turned around to my now bigger younger sisters. The two of them had put their backpacks away and gotten changed to clothes more suitable for the warm weather, clothes they weren’t able to wear in school.


“You two… Mom’s not going to like those shorts, Rosie. And are you really thinking of playing in a skirt, Lillie?”


My sisters gave a smile at my usual concern.


“Mom’s the one who bought them.”


“It’s fine, Eric. They’re actually shorts that look like a skirt,” Lillie told me, pulling on her skirt-like shorts, or skort. There was probably an actual name for them, but I didn’t know what it was.


Rosie walked over and yanked on my arm. “Let’s go, Eric. I want to start my weekend off right. To the park!”


With Rosie pulling me and Lillie following, we left the house. The park was a block and a half down the road from our home and had a large grass field, a children’s playground, and several benches. Rosie and Lillie loved playing on the monkey bars and slides back then and it seemed they still did now. We got there in no time with Rosie leading the way.


“C’mon, Lillie, Eric, race you to the top,” Rosie grinned and took in a deep breath of fresh air. Lillie and I were both reluctant.


“You always beat me at sports. Can we not make it a race?”


“I’m almost 22, Rosie. Don’t you think I’m a bit too old for a playground?”


“Old, maybe, but you’re so little, Eric. Nobody would be able to tell the difference between you and the other kids here.”


I did not like the age comparison my little sister made, but she had a point. It was the reason why I hadn’t sat on one of the benches, but it was also the very reason why I was nervous about being seen by the other people at the park. I spotted a few mothers sitting on the benches watching their 8 year old daughters play on the playground and also saw a pair of high school girls playing Frisbee in the grass. I didn’t want to know I was indistinguishable from a third grader in height and I definitely didn’t want to compare my height with more mature girls either.


“C’mon, Eric,” Rosie pouted, “Don’t be such a spoilsport. You’re back after so long. Shouldn’t you be playing with us?”


“I’m fine just watching,” I shook my head. Even though I was 4’1”, I still was confident enough to tell her no.


Unfortunately, when I blinked, it happened again. Before, I was level with Rosie’s chest, but when I opened my eyes again, I found myself staring at her stomach and having to crank my neck further back to look her in the eye. A chill went up my spine when I saw her smirk. Unlike earlier, she wasn’t going to accept it.


“No use arguing, little bro,” Rosie grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to her. My face landed on her stomach and she kept a hold on me so I could breathe nothing but cotton fabric. “You never could say no to me so why start now?”


Never say no? While it was true that I spoiled the two of them, being 3’ had made Rosie’s words carry a different meaning. I couldn’t push myself away even with all of my strength. She was bigger than me and stronger than me. In fact, both of the two girls were. If I had always been this small, there was no way I would have ever been in charge of my two sisters. By the time they hit elementary school, they would’ve already been taller than me.


“Fine, I’ll join,” I told her, muffled from being pressed against her stomach. “Just let go already.”


“Okay,” Rosie complied and let go... for a moment. I was able to breathe again but found myself on the opposite end of a headlock.  Rosie dragged me towards the monkey bars with Lillie giggling and following behind. “C’mon. If you two don’t want a race, let’s just play then. I’ve missed having all three of us hang out.”


“No, you just missed picking on Eric, Rosie,” I heard Lillie mumble. Hearing that did not fill me with hope.


Rosie stopped in front of the ladder that led up to the monkey bars. She smacked my butt with enough force to both sting and to knock me forward. I climbed up the ladder and looked back at my sporty sister. It took being two ladder rungs higher to be able see eye to eye with her again.


“Hurry up, Eric. Climb over to the other side,” Rosie told me.


I was aware Rosie was teasing me. I stretched my arms as far out as I could, but my 3’ tall body couldn’t reach the monkey bars that were high above. If I tiptoed, my fingers could just barely brush the bottom of the metal bars, but it was impossible to reach the bars unless I jumped. 


“Wow, so you’re still not tall enough to reach them on the ladder,” Lillie giggled and stood in the middle of the bars. She jumped up to grab a middle bar, pulled her whole body up, and then climbed through the top so that she was sitting on the top of the monkey bars.


“You should’ve tried learning about how to get bigger in college,” Rosie approached the ladder and stood directly behind me. “C’mon, jump, Bro! Don’t tell me you’re scared.”


Rosie was always an aggressive type of girl. At this size, it seemed a lot of that forcefulness was directed towards me. It was difficult to argue with her when she was breathing down my neck, so I opted to comply. I jumped forward and was able to grab the first bar from the ladder. I began to climb from bar to bar as quickly as I could so she could no longer ‘bully’ me as the shorter sibling.


I passed Lillie who was sitting on the side of the monkey bars and made it all the way to the other side, but my arms quickly dropped to my sides. It was more of a strain than I thought. “Haaah… Urgh…. I made it…”


“Good job, Eric,” Lillie climbed down from the top of the bars and landed next to me with a heavy thud. She began to ruffle my hair, patting my head like she would a pet. “Looks like you’ve still got it in you. Rosie’s probably happy about that.”


“What are… you saying?” I asked Lillie between breaths.


“She was worried you weren’t getting any exercise since she heard you were really busy with school,” Lillie honestly answered. I saw that she was glancing in Rosie’s direction as she began to climb the monkey bars in an original fashion by inching across the sides. “She didn’t want her little big brother to get weaker and play with her less, y’know?”


Hearing that concern gave me mixed feelings. I was happy to hear that my sisters were very loving and caring of me, but it was odd to be told that by Lillie. Certainly, she was in middle school, but she sounded a bit too responsible and mature, like she was used to being in charge. Had my being smaller affected how they also grew up?


That was a stupid question, I realized. Lillie had to have been used to being in charge because Rosie was a wild child and I was shorter than both of them. Even if Rosie hadn’t matured much, someone in the family had to.


“Alright! Nice one Eric! Now let’s keep playing!” When Rosie arrived, her beaming smile told me that what Lillie had told me earlier was the truth. I gave her a glance and she gave me a wink in return, telling me to keep it a secret. I nodded with a sigh. My sisters were definitely my sisters even with my own change.


After the monkey bars, Rosie and Lillie dragged me over to the slide. Though she pushed me into going first, Rosie quickly followed after down the spiral slide and ran into me on the way down. I was caught by her much heavier body and then held tightly by her legs and arms. I tried to argue with her that it was dangerous, but she simply placed her hand on my head and began pulling it around in a circle until I was dizzy enough to stop.


Lillie then proposed heading onto the balancing beam. To my surprise, my lighter weight and smaller body made finding my center of gravity easy. While Rosie was struggling, I earned Lillie’s praise for going from one end to the other without falling off. I wanted to protest getting another head pat, but it was oddly comforting to receive it from her.


The swings were the next stop that my sisters wanted a go at. To my dismay, the two of them chose not to sit on the swing. Actually, they both agreed that I was the one to go on. Not willing to go against the taller twins, I obeyed, but I already knew it was a bad idea from the start. The moment I sat on, the girls pulled the seat back as far as they could. With my reduced weight, it wasn’t an issue for them to get it to budge. In fact, it was too easy. They used their full force and pushed me and the swing. I quickly flew up high. While exhilarating, I hadn’t been on a swing in years. This was a height that was now unfamiliar to me and far too high. I wanted off, but the moment the swing got back to the ground again, Lillie and Rosie were ready for another strong push. No matter how much I asked them to stop because I was too high, the two of them merely laughed it off and continued.


The fun half hour of play finally ended with me on the bench, my legs dangling above the ground. Lillie had seen how tired I was after the swing and suggested they stop. While Rosie had wanted to keep going, she relented after seeing my heavy breathing. I sat between the two bigger girls, and as I did, I realized they could easily lean over my head and chat without even seeing me. They weren’t looking at me, but they were still involving me, though. Both girls kept ruffling my hair like a kid.


“So what next then, Lillie?”


“I guess we should go home. Eric’s probably tired from the long trip back. Mom’ll be mad if she hears we kept him out for too long.”


“Home, huh? Well, Mom left us dinner in the fridge, so let’s go home and eat.”


“Eh? Isn’t it a little early for dinner? Besides, we just ate didn’t we?”


“I know we did, but I’m still hungry.”


“Rosie…”


I opened my mouth to try to insert my own two cents into the conversation but another odd feeling came over me. I didn’t even have time to feel shock or concern as the world around me grew again. My legs retreated up the bench, no longer able to even stick out while I was sitting. I found myself in the shadow of my two sisters who now towered over me like a multi-story apartment complex. I had lost another foot in height, reducing me to 2’1”. There was definitely a pattern to how I had been apparently shrinking, and it worried me. Just how would my sisters be treating me now when according to them, I was always the size of a baby?


Like a baby was the answer I should have expected. As the conversation between my sisters came to an end, the two of them gazed down at me. I flinched, intimidated by their size.


“Okay, Lil’ Eric. Let’s go home. Ready to go?” Lillie kindly asked me. For some reason, her hands were coming closer. Was she trying to pick me up?


“I-I’m fine with walking, Lillie,” I protested. It looked like Lillie was more or less the one in charge of caring for the two foot me.


“No complaining, Mister,” Lillie shocked me with her assertiveness. Her hands immediately grabbed both sides of my torso and lifted me up. I was surprised to be so easily lifted up and held in front of her. “Mom said I have to take good care of you so you don’t get hurt.”


In defense of my pride, I struggled to break free of Lillie’s grip, but just the light grip of her hands was enough to hold me in place. Rosie saw my struggles and spoke up in support. “Hey, don’t be such a nag, Lillie. If Eric wants to walk on his own, just let him. He’s the size of a baby, not a real baby.”


“But-”


“Put him down. If you’ve got to keep an eye on him, we can just hold hands, right?” Rosie stood up and turned to her sister. I was glad to know she had my side, though I wasn’t too keen on the fact that the way she was arguing with Lillie sounded like a spat between how to raise a kid.


Lillie seemed to take Rosie’s advice. With a sigh, she stood up and lowered me to the ground. She let go of my waist but immediately swooped in to grab my right hand. She raised it up high. “Fine, but you’re holding hands with me the whole way, Mister.”


I frowned as my arm was held firmly up. Standing up now, I got a good glimpse of how small being 2’1” was. Lillie held my hand as low as she could, but I actually had to tiptoe to not have to stretch my arm. Actually, I was certain that even though I was trying as best as I could to reach up, Lillie was actually bending down for my sake.


I was barely taller than Lillie’s knee after all. To put it in perspective, I had become roughly a third of the height I was yesterday. Lillie and Rosie, as a result, looked to be three times taller, 15 feet tall to me. Forget being just tall siblings, my siblings looked Amazonian. I starred, stunned, looking up Lillie’s long, thin legs as she held my hand and spoke to Rosie. She tightened her grip around my hand unconsciously as she did. The strength she wasn’t even putting in hurt. I felt she could easily break it if she wanted to.


“You tease Eric all the time, but you’re always such a softy for him, aren’t you?”


“I am not! You’re the one always babying him. He’s already an adult, so why don’t you treat him like one?”


“An adult would be in college. He’s so small he didn’t. Mom left me in charge for a reason.”


“Yeah. Yeah. It’s not fair you always get to be in charge when we’re twins…”


The conversation my enormous sisters had went over my head both literally and figuratively. I heard them. My brain attempted to process what they meant but I just refused to believe it. I didn’t go to college? While I was definitely small at this height, what had the past few years of my life been then? I was so lost in thought, I was caught off guard when Rosie grabbed my left hand and pulled it high up. I was lifted off my feet for a brief moment by my little sister’s strength.


“Well, whatever. Let’s go home, Eric,” Rosie grinned as she lowered her arm so I was back on the ground again. “You must be bored of the park now, right? Let’s play at home.”


“Err… Right…” I struggled to speak.


Lillie led the way and pulled my right arm forward. Rosie followed suit and matched her pace. Their steps were longer than mine, much to my dismay. While the two walked at a slow pace to their middle schooler selves, every stride they took was twice the length of mine.  Both Lillie and Rosie kept an eye on me as I tried to keep up. I could see in their eyes that they were watching with amusement. Their grips on my hands meant I was being dragged into their pace, so I had no choice but to run. 


It was embarrassing to be struggling to keep up with my younger sisters. It was even more embarrassing to know I was outside in public. I could see a few of the other park-goers turn in our direction and laugh when they saw my predicament. Lillie and Rosie were in perfect sync as they swung their arms forward and backwards, forcing me along with them. My legs desperately tried to stay on the ground, but I was either dragging behind or being yanked off my feet wherever the two of them swung.


I was a bit more relieved when we got onto the sidewalk and continued our trip home because there were fewer people on the road back, but my energy was spent.


“Hey, Lillie… Could you slow down? I can’t keep up like this,” I swallowed my pride and asked my bigger sisters.


“You were the one who wanted to walk, Eric. See? I knew you were too small to handle it.”


Lillie seemed to hold a grudge from earlier.


“It’s not my fault you’re moving so fast. Your legs are longer,” I argued.


“My legs are normal. You’re just short,” Lillie countered.


Rosie chuckled at our spat. She stopped walking for a moment, forcing Lillie to do so as well. “They both kind of mean the same thing, guys. Lillie, Eric’s a shrimp so of course your legs are longer. I mean, they’re almost twice as tall as he is.”


“That’s why I said I’d carry him,” Lillie mumbled.


I bit off more than I could chew by thinking I could still keep up with the two girls at this height. I was thankful Rosie was actually being the more reasonable one. Lillie was being too overbearing, something I supposed came with the territory of being in charge of a 2’1” tall brother like me.


 “I’ve got an idea,” Rosie proposed. “How about we just do this?”


“Whoa!”


Suddenly, Rosie swung her arm up high, taking me off the ground with it. Lillie saw where her sister was going with her plan and did the same. I was lifted up so that my feet could no longer touch the ground by my two sisters holding my hand.


“H-Hey! Put me back down! I’m getting mad here!”


“Just pretend you’re walking, Eric, or else Lillie’s going to be sulky,” Rosie told me. “C’mon, I want to go home already.”


The two carried me home without listening to my complaints. I had no say in the matter. I was powerless to back up my words with my actions. My sisters were deciding precisely what they wanted to do with me. I was like their baby brother now. How was I going to live at 2’1” with Lillie and Rosie in charge of my baby-sized self? Lillie’s and Rosie’s hands easily covered mine and squeezed them tightly without any bit of effort. 


Apparently, I did not have to think too hard about that question because my feet began to rise higher and higher above the ground as we approached our house. My eyes widened as my Amazonian sisters doubled in size. Their faces grew as distant as the tops of buildings, which for all intents and purposes, they were. My thirty foot sisters’ closed hands wrapped around my forearms like they were twigs.


“W-Whoa! H-Hey! Rosie! Lillie! Too high! Too high!” I panicked upon looking down. I was now just over a foot tall, and a drop from their waists was now a 15 foot drop.


The giant girls holding onto me responded to my struggles by stopping. My heart skipped a beat when Rosie let go of my arm, suddenly leaving me with one less thing holding me up.  While it was simply because Rosie had heard my cries, I was terrified of falling onto the sidewalk below.


“Oh, sorry, squirt,” Rosie apologized for holding my hand. “I guess it’d be better if Lillie was the only one holding you in her hand like always, huh?”


“I told you that I’m the one who takes care of Eric,” Lillie boasted, completely ignoring my dangling body to talk to her twin sister. “It’s not like he can take care of himself. Why do you think Mom’s let him be our pet?”


Pet? I froze. Had I heard Lillie right? Sure, I was a foot tall now, but I was still a person. Hadn’t I gone to college? Hadn’t I been their older brother?


Lillie put me down on the porch as she rummaged through her pockets for the house key. As she did, I turned to the driveway to find no sight of my car. It couldn’t have been moved without my keys... Wait, I couldn’t even feel my keys in my pocket any more. Searching my pockets, I realized they were definitely missing. Had I just lost them while at the playground earlier?


I continuously tried to deny the truth, but it was hard to do so with the legs of my younger sisters towering to my left and right. I couldn’t even hope to reach the doorknob, so how could I have gone to college?


It was even harder to deny when Lillie opened the door and bent down to pick me up. Her massive hand wrapped around my torso. To be picked up with one hand, I was a doll to my younger sister. I couldn’t even get my arms loose in her grasp let alone break free of her fingers. I had to wait before we got further inside before she put me down.


“Okay, let’s have some more fun inside before we eat, what do you say, Lillie?” Rosie asked.


“I thought you said you were hungry,” Lillie quipped. “How about we start heating up what Mom cooked and then go from there?”


“Ooh, nice idea. I can see why you’re the responsible one.”


“… It’s only because you’re so careless. You could at least take care of Eric every now and then,” sighed Lillie. 


“But you’re the one who keeps backseat pet-sitting and telling me what to do. You’re no fun, Miss Student of the Month.”


“Hey, don’t be mean, Rosie!”


I listened to my giant sisters talk as they walked away from me and headed towards the kitchen. Pet-setting, they said. I mean, I couldn’t even get Lillie to put me down, so I would have considered myself more of a toy at my current height. It was some relief to know my sisters at least treated me as a living being despite my stature. If I got any smaller, however, I wasn’t sure if that would still be the case. Still, to say that I was happy with just that proved just how hopeless I felt getting back to normal was. 


Looking around, I found the pictures I had looked at before had changed again. It was tough to get a good view from several stories below, but I saw that instead of being like the little brother to them, Lillie and Rosie were holding me in their hands like a doll. Actually, there were some shots where I was just dangling in the air in their grasp like a rag doll. There were even shots of me in doll clothes. I was definitely a pet and a toy to them at this height.


That was when I saw it. Out of the corner of my eye, in the kitchen where Rosie and Lillie were rummaging about, was a bowl and cup on the ground with my name on it.


“Just like a doggie dish, huh?” I frowned, realizing they weren’t kidding when they said pet. I couldn’t really argue at my height. It was very fitting. Being at the feet of my towering sisters, they pretty much were my owners who would have to take care of me. It took me a full minute to get from one side of the kitchen to the other where the bowl was. All the while, my sisters were getting dinner ready around me, meaning I had to avoid their steps as they nearly kicked me and knocked me over. I could hear them talk up above, but it was clear to me that they weren’t paying attention to me. They probably didn’t notice me unless they tried.


Stomp!


“Waah!”


I fell over when a bare foot landed right next to me. The sheer force of the foot as it hit the floor was enough to shake me off my feet. Rosie had taken a step a bit too far to her left as she tried to get the dishes from the cupboards. She was making so much noise rummaging through the plates and bowls that she didn’t even hear me scream. I remained on the ground, still stunned from the fall, until she walked away.


I really felt small. I had almost been stepped on by my little sister’s foot. Seeing Rosie cover in just three steps what took me a minute to travel and having my wail go unheard of by her was very humbling. I couldn’t even see the top of the tables and countertops from so low. This was not good. I was starting to forget what being the bigger brother was like. How much worse were things going to get?


Thud! Thud!


To answer my question, dinner was ready. I was greeted to a view of Lillie’s towering legs as she leaned down with a pot in her hands.


“Time to eat, Eric,” I heard Lillie’s voice from high above as she brought out a ladle of mixed mashed potatoes and gravy from the pot. I stood up and watched as my skyscraper of a little sister knelt down to pour Mom’s homemade cooking onto my plate on the ground. A gush of gravy fell from the sky and landed on the plate with a loud plop. I was hit with a single drop of brown gravy right in the face. That drop felt like a splurge of water from a hose.


“Yuck,” I kept my eyes closed to avoid getting the slop of gravy and potatoes and tried to lick and wipe it off, but as I did, a familiar feeling overcame me. “Oh no.”


I was getting smaller again. I just knew it. The mess on my face thankfully didn’t stay the same size as I shrank or else I’d be completely covered in gravy and mashed potatoes. Even then with my eyes closed, however, I could feel everything around me get further and further away. I didn’t want to know how small I became. I didn’t want to turn around and see Lillie had doubled in size again.


“Oops, let me wipe that off for you, Eric,” a deafening voice echoed in my ears. The blood immediately drained from my face when I realized just how small I had gotten. Before I could react, however, my entire body was surrounded in darkness and lifted high up faster than a jet plane. A thick white napkin completely covered me and Lillie’s hands began to rub the napkin onto my face. I could feel powerful fingers squeeze down on my body as Lillie tried to rub the gravy off my face. I couldn’t fight back as my body was completely overwhelmed and dominated by Lillie’s normally petite fingers that were now the size of tree trunks. “There. All clean.”


With my face cleaned up and the napkin finally off my face and body, I was free to open my eyes, but the feeling of falling hundreds of feet as Lillie lowered me to the floor was too intense to ignore. I fell to my knees when she tilted her palm to make me slide off of it. I was not put on the floor, I realized. The ceramic floor I was on told me I had been put on the plate.


I had lost my last foot of height. From being 6’1” to 1”, I had lost six feet in height. As I stood on a plate next to a mound of mashed potatoes twice my height, I looked out in the distance. Though Lillie’s bare feet were only nine inches away from the plate, they looked yards away and were equally as long. I really did not want to look up when just one of Lillie’s toes was as big as I was, but I was compelled to. My eyes drifted up as they tried to follow Lillie’s legs up into the sky. Higher and higher she went. With 200’ tall legs that stretched into the distance, Lillie was a 400 foot tall colossus. Even the Statue of Liberty would be humbled by her. I stood in her shadow as she balled up the napkin she had used to wipe me clean and tossed it on the countertop that I couldn’t possibly hope to see over.


This was too small. Way too small. How were Lillie and Rosie going to behave around me when I was only an inch tall? Judging by how I had been manhandled so easily, I didn’t like it. Being on the dinner plate that had been my pet bowl earlier didn’t fill me with confidence, but I didn’t have any way or time to find out as Lillie quickly bent down and lifted the plate off the floor. The rapid acceleration forced me to the plate as the platform rose.


“Okay, Rosie. I got Eric his meal. Let’s eat.” 


“It’s about time… Err… Isn’t that a bit much for him?”


“I can finish it if he doesn’t. I always have to finish his meals, don’t I Eric?”


I got my bearings back and stood up just in time to be questioned by Lillie. It was incredibly intimidating to be directly among the gargantuan dinner plates, cups, and food. Her spoon could pick me up if she was so inclined. I felt like an insignificant bug that wouldn’t even fill her up. Seeing Lillie take a bite of meatloaf and mashed potatoes bigger than I was made me tremble knowing I could easily fit inside her mouth.


I didn’t need to respond to Lillie’s question as my voice was too light to carry up to her ears. It seemed the girls already knew that however and continued on eating without acknowledging any bit of response from me. The clanging and clattering of Rosie and Lillie’s silverware were loud enough to make me want to cover my ears. I could hear the girls chew their food as I stood on the plate that was as big as a stage.


“So, y’know, during lunch, Linda…”


“Really? Oh- That reminds me. I have to…”


Listening to Lillie and Rosie talk, I could barely make out their conversation. Each word was a thunderous boom that caused the very air around me to vibrate. Just one of them sounded like being right next to a concert speaker set on the highest volume, but together, I felt surrounded by deafening noise. It wasn’t like hearing girls talk anymore. They were more like storms – forces of nature to me.


And honestly, that was how different our sizes were. I couldn’t hope to get their attention on the plate. Their every motion, on the other hand, completely overwhelmed my senses. My ears throbbed from their voices and my body trembled from their slightest movements. I didn’t bother eating from the house sized helping of mashed potatoes because of how stunned I was. I just kept my head up high, looking up at my sisters who were as big as the tallest skyscrapers to me.


After finishing her meal, Lillie did as promised and was careful when grabbing the plate I was on so she could eat what I couldn’t. Careful for her, at least. I was still knocked back down to the ground as she brought it over in front of her. I was beneath the gaze of one hungry, growing girl.


“You full, Eric? You really should eat more,” my concerned, giant sister asked and scolded with a smile. She didn’t wait for an answer, however, as her spoon descended and scooped up half of the mountain of mush and gravy. I was stupefied seeing something bigger than me disappear so quickly behind Lillie’s lips.


“Heh, looks like our bug bro’s star struck,” I could hear Rosie chuckle. “C’mon, Eric. You’ve been watching Lillie eat your food for ages. Don’t tell me you’re starting to enjoy it.”


“R-Rosie!”


Lillie and I were both appalled by our sister’s words. Where had Rosie learned to say something like that?


“I’m just kidding,” Rosie laughed off Lillie’s red face. She then opted to change the subject. “C’mon. Just finish up already. I’m already done you slow eater.”


“Sheesh, alright already.”


To my dismay, Lillie’s embarrassment caused her to rush. I was quickly pulled down to the surface of the plate as it rose up high at breakneck speeds. Lillie had picked it up to push the last bit of mashed potatoes into her mouth. I balked when I saw the giant chasm that was her mouth completely dwarfing the pile. That wasn’t the only problem however. While I was shaking my head at Rosie’s casualness and trying to recover from Lillie’s lifting up the plate, a chill ran up my spine. All of the blood left my face as everything around me began to expand.


No. It couldn’t be. I was shrinking again.


Just what was going on this strange day? I had been shrinking this entire time and both Rosie and Lillie never realized anything had been different. With each burst of shrinking, how I was treated by them changed as well. I was getting to view them in an entirely new light, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Lillie and Rosie both completely forgot where I was with how things were going. Losing a foot each time, I was already down to my last inch. How much more could I lose?


I didn’t have time to think as the mound of mashed potatoes grew into a mountain. The thin film of gravy that had pooled onto the plate became a swamp. The plate I was on quickly grew from a platform to a city block to an entire city, and it just kept getting bigger. All the while, my skyscraper-esque sisters grew even further beyond comprehension. The cave that was Lillie’s mouth was now a black hole that seemed to swallow up the sky. 


Swallow was probably not the word I would have liked to use. Lillie at least knew I was on the plate. She wouldn’t eat me, but she was going to eat the mashed potatoes.


At least, that would have been the case when I was still an inch tall and noticeable. The insurmountable steel wall that was Lillie’s spoon slammed onto the plate with cataclysmic speed, and I was between it and the mashed potatoes. 


“Lillie, wait!” I shouted, but it was to no avail. I was too tiny – hardly a fraction of an inch and still getting smaller. Lille couldn’t hear my voice which was quickly covered up by the sound of her inhaling. The suction force from her mouth pulled me off my feet and into the gravy swamp. I found myself trapped as her spoon began to push everything, including me, into Lillie’s mouth. “No, stop! Lillie! It’s me!”


It was already too late. The metal spoon scraped across the plate and pushed me into the growing mountain of potatoes. Along with it, I was shoved into Lillie’s damp, gaping maw. I landed onto her tongue with the rest of the mashed potatoes on top of me, pinning me down. It didn’t struggle. I couldn’t.


Gulp!


It was sudden. Had Lillie eaten me on purpose or did she not even realize I was there? How Lillie and Rosie would have treated the even smaller me, I wouldn’t know. Lillie didn’t bother to chew. She simply swallowed. I was too small and weak. Whether it was from the impact of the fall or the stomach acid, I wasn’t sure what the last thing that happened to me was. Eaten by my little sister and still shrinking as I fell down her gullet – that was how that strange day ended for me.


That was the strangest day of my life. No other day was as abnormal as the day reality changed as I shrank. 


If you’re wondering how I can still tell you this story, however, as suddenly and out of the blue as it had happened, I woke up the very next day with my sisters none-the-wiser of anything that went on. I would have liked to consider it all a dream, but it certainly wasn’t.


Why do I say that? Well, let’s just say that wasn’t the only day the same thing happened again. This being the first of those days and the time my adorable little sisters effectively killed me; however, I can easily say that this was the strangest of them all.


At the very least, I think I can at least boast that I’ve gotten a bit more experienced since then.


 

Real Pool by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

Theme: Young couple at the pool

Summary: While going to teach his friend how to swim at the community pool, the world starts to change around him. Boys start getting smaller and girls start getting bigger. Reality has altered to fit this by the poolside. (Gentle couple with slow-shrink and slow-growth)

 

“C’mon, Erin. You’ve got to get in the water. It’s nice and cool.”


“Um… Maybe in another five minutes, Jude. Let me get myself psyched up first…”


“You said that five minutes ago. C’mon, you’re the one who asked me to teach you. We don’t have all day here, y’know?”


Teaching someone how to swim wasn’t easy, especially when they were afraid to get in the water. When it came to Erin, it probably would have been easier if her parents had paid for her to take professional swim lessons, but since they refused her, she had to resort to other measures. Those measures were asking Jude, her closest friend, to come to the public pool with her that weekend. The blond boy was more than willing to help since he owed her for all of the times she let him copy her history homework. They met each other at the community center that morning when it just opened and not too many visitors were around and got changed into their swimsuits.


Erin was reluctant to start their lesson, however.


“Come on. You don’t have to jump in. Just take the steps. This is the shallow pool.”


“3 feet is not shallow. It’s deep. I don’t want to go in water where I can’t touch the floor.”


“… You’re how tall now?”


5’5” was the correct answer to how tall Erin was. Compared to Jude’s 5’11” height, she would have called herself short, but considering genetics, she was fairly average in height. Erin was not the type of girl to do sports. Jude knew that from those days he spotted her in PE class. She was often out of breath and exhausted after every little exercise. Though he wasn’t too sporty himself, he was well aware that Erin was an indoorsy person. The fact that she wanted to learn how to swim was only because the physical education class was starting their swimming unit in two weeks. Not wanting to embarrass herself, she had asked him to teach her.


Her second thoughts and hesitance, however, made it difficult for him.


“The life guards are around so you’ll be fine.”


“But the water’s cold. Can’t we wait until it warms up?”


“Sheesh. You’re lucky I like you, otherwise I’d just push you in right now.”


“Please don’t. Fine, I’ll get in.”


Unfortunately, that was where the trouble started. The second Erin stepped into the water, both she and Jude felt a shiver through their bodies. While Erin contributed it to the cold chill of the water, Jude remained more aware of it.


“Something wrong, Jude?”


“No. It’s nothing. Just keep going. I’ll join you.”


Following into the pool with Erin, Jude sat down and placed both of his feet onto the water before pushing off. His foot touched the ground easily in the 3 foot deep water. Erin may have complained about 3 feet being deep, but it certainly wasn’t to his 5’9” self. That would be the same case of Erin who was almost as tall as him since she was 5’7”.


Nonetheless, he found his friend to be shuffling about nervously while the water level was still just beneath the length of her legs. He shook his head realizing he was going to have his work cut out for him.


“How about we check if you can float first? You want to lie down on your back?”


“I’m definitely going to sink.”


“What do you think I’m here for? Isn’t that why you asked me?”


“Yeah… Sorry, Jude. I know I’m being a wimp right now.”


“No worries. You were always one.” 


“Well aren’t you an honest jerk?”


As Erin leaned back so that the back of her one piece swimsuit touched the water, she felt her feet rise up from the buoyancy. She spread her arms out and relaxed to see if she could float. Beside her, Remy was inspecting her to make sure she wasn’t sinking. For a moment, she shivered, but it quickly went away as she realized she was actually floating.


“Looks like I didn’t have to tell you to relax,” Jude told her.


“I at least know that much… I’m just really bad at swimming.”


“And at every other sport.”


“I just prefer the art club to a sports club.”


Erin straightened up and got her foot on the solid ground of the pool again. She frowned as she looked down at her 5’7” friend. Being 5’11”, she was a bit taller than him but very unathletic, leaving Jude to constantly poke fun at her. She knew he was just teasing her, but she knew he was still a boy who she could count on. Her face turned red as her mind drifted off for a moment.


“Well if you can float, maybe we can get started on some kicking practice. There’s still not many people around, so we can probably use a kickboard,” Jude’s advice interrupted Erin’s fantasies. He had gotten a pair of brightly colored kickboards earlier and placed them poolside. If Erin needed something to help ease her in, it would be a floatation device.


That was still a bit too much for the girl in the teal swimsuit, however. She shook her head and walked over to the wall.


“Can we just do some kicks against the wall instead? It’s still embarrassing to be using a kickboard.”


“That’s why I said that there’s not many people around… Fine. Go ahead and try kicking from the wall. Can you also try holding your head down so we can see how long you can hold your breath?”


“I don’t have to open my eyes do I?”


“You didn’t bring your goggles, so that’s up to you.” 


Following Jude’s orders, Erin placed both of her hands against the gutter wall and closed her eyes and mouth as she lowered her head into the water. She relaxed her body so her legs began to float and started kicking. Behind her, Jude watched her legs to see if they were kicking correctly. At first, Erin’s kicks were light and gentle, but after a shiver ran through both of their bodies, Jude found himself having to cover his face with his arm to protect himself from the spray of Erin’s long, powerful legs.


“Whoa, easy there. You don’t have to kick that hard,” Jude remarked when Erin put her head up to take a breath. She stopped kicking when she heard him and got her feet back onto the ground at the bottom of the pool. Standing up straight she turned around and looked down at her 5’1” friend who was over a foot shorter than her.


“Was it too much? I wasn’t kicking too hard at all, Jude.”


“If you want to swim better, you need to straighten your legs and maybe you can try to kick from your hips and not your knees.”


“My hips? So I have to kick with my whole leg?”


“You were seriously all over the place earlier. Your form was crazy. Jeez, you’d think someone who can beat me at basketball can’t swim like this…”


“Hey, that’s just because boys’ basketball has such a low hoop. And I told you, I’m bad at girls’ sports.”


“Well, let’s just try it again. See what you can do.”


“Alright. Straight and with my hips.”


As she started again, the 6’5” girl mentally huffed. She wasn’t a fan of Jude’s small grudge on her beating him at basketball.  The height difference between boys and girls made them have to take separate PE classes because of that very reason. Asking a girl would have been better. She knew that they would probably be better at teaching her sports since they were around the same height class as her. Even so, she did have a reason for asking Jude to teach her specifically, and it wasn’t just because she was too embarrassed to ask the girl acquaintances she had. It was also the reason why she had opted to wear a teal bikini to show off her figure.


Jude was none-the-wiser. After Erin went through another breath while holding her head underwater while kicking, he gave her a thumbs-up.


“I think that was a bit better. And looks like you held your breath for about 20 seconds. Not bad,” the 5’1” boy complimented. He raised his hand up above his head for a high-five, which to Erin, was about level with her own head.


“It’s a bit easier than I thought. I don’t think I can keep holding my breath like that all of the time, though. Especially not for a whole pool length.”


“You could always just tilt your head to the side to breathe?”


“Is that how it works? I guess I’ll give it a shot. Thanks, Jude.”


“Ah, don’t use the wall. Use a kickboard if you’re going to practice that. You’ll want to know how much distance you’re covering between breaths.”


“Good idea. Could you get one for me?”


“Sure.”


Walking over to the edge of the pool, Jude reached for the two foam boards he had put at the poolside, but as he did, a shiver ran through his and Erin’s bodies again. The kickboards which were in reach earlier were now a bit too far away for his 4’5” self. He strained himself trying to reach for it without getting out of the water but was unsuccessful. Reluctantly, he climbed out of the pool to toss the green and pink foam floats over to Erin, who was patiently waiting with a smile. She could have just reached out for the kickboards and grabbed them herself, but she made him get them for her. It bugged him to know that it took standing in the 3 foot deep pool, for the 7’1” girl to be able to look him in the eyes. Then again, that was the case for all of the girls in the pool.


Hopping back into the chest high water, he found himself starting at Erin’s bare stomach. He had to back up a little to see her face because her breasts were large enough to block his view of her face. This was a common sight for Jude. Girls were naturally taller than boys, and Erin was no exception. She was just one of the few girls he was very close to.


With the kickboard in hand, Erin began to kick her way to the other side of the pool. He chuckled seeing his Amazonian friend speed across the pool. Considering she didn’t want to use a kickboard earlier, Jude concluded he had to ease the girl in so that she was more comfortable with swimming. He noticed, however, that Erin was learning quickly since she already had all of the physical ability to do so. Why did she even need to ask him for help?


Erin was back in no time.


“So how’d that look?”


“As fast as ever. You’d probably beat the boys’ varsity captain just by kicking.”


“That’s not really saying much though. You boys are kind of built differently than us girls.”


Though it felt harsh for Erin to say so about Jude’s compliment, that was the truth. She further drove the point home by leaning forward, giving Jude a clear view of her cleavage, and poking him in the forehead while he was distracted. He was nearly knocked off balance. She may have been a pushover compared to the other girls, but even someone like her could out do even the more athletic boys. 


“Hey, quit that!”


Jude did not appreciate the flick in the head. He was red in the face with mild embarrassment. The only women who were around outside of Erin swimming in the men’s pool were elementary school kids who were a head taller than him and didn’t know how to swim yet and mothers who were watching over those kids. Having Erin tease him like that made him feel like he was with his mother.


This sensation compounded after another shiver went through the two of them. Jude’s head ended up being the only thing to poke out of the water as he stood on the floor of the pool. Being 3’7”, he was level with Erin’s crotch, giving him a clear view of the 7’11” girl’s teal string bikini bottom. He kept his nose and mouth underwater, blowing bubbles while staring straight at the thin piece of fabric. He wasn’t used to seeing girls in swimsuits because boys and girls had to do sports separately. He forgot that girls were so big that even custom made swimsuits had trouble handling even the slender Erin. He was flustered.


Erin had also become embarrassed, but for a different reason. Having to practice swimming in the shallow end of the men’s pool was a bit difficult for her. As much as she wanted to take Jude’s height into consideration, she didn’t like the idea of being lumped with elementary schoolers and mothers. Jude lumping her with them would be a nightmare to her. She had gotten Jude to help her out with her kicking form and floating, but even she had to admit that the water was a bit too shallow, going only up to her thighs.


“Hey, Jude, can we head over to the girls’ pool. The water’s a bit too low for me.”


“The girls’ pool? That’s a bit much for me. Can we just try going to the deep end?”


“The deep end? That’s… 6 feet? I guess that works, but can we use the girl’s pool later? The boys’ side is a bit embarrassing for me…”


“I’ll think about it… In any case, do you want to try some strokes?”


“Sure.”


Heading over to the deep end of the men’s pool, Erin felt the floor of the pool slope downwards to 6 feet as she walked over. Being 7’11”, still able to stand on the floor of the pool and have everything about her chest above water. She put her kickboard onto the poolside. The 18” board wasn’t as useful for her as she would have liked because it was a bit small in her opinion.


She could say the opposite when it came to Jude since the 18” board was huge to the 3’7” boy. Heading to the deep end, the boy’s feet left the floor of the pool and he had to begin treading water to keep going. Jude actually needed to use the floating foam board to not have to waste his energy. Erin found it a little funny to see him clinging onto the big board. 


“Ok. You know how freestyle strokes look, right? Can you try a lap?”


“Sure thing,” Erin stretched her long arms so she could prepare to swim to the other side. She pushed off the ground and began to swim. Jude was sprayed by a heavy torrent of water from Erin’s powerful kicking. It sent a strong enough wave that he and the kickboard were roughly pushed along with it.

 

Jude watched his tall friend swim across the width of the pool. Considering it was a pool built for men his height, Erin had no trouble at all. Her long arms pushed enough water between strokes to catapult her forward and her toned legs propelled her through with ease. Despite Erin not knowing how to quickly turn around when she hit the wall, she made it back at least three times faster than he would’ve been able to do.


Splash!


“Whoa!” the boy was startled by his big friend popping up from the water right next to him. Considering her size compared to his, her sheer mass was solid enough to send his light self floating away.


“Ah, sorry, Jude. I couldn’t see the wall,” she apologized. “How’d I do?”


Getting his bearings back, Jude had to kick his way back to Erin. “Not bad. You can probably cut down the number of breaths between strokes if you want. Turning’s not really that important, so I don’t think you need to learn a flip turns.”


“Flip turn?”


“It’s how swimmers change directions quickly. Before you hit the wall, you tuck your head down and basically do an underwater somersault. When your feet are at the wall, you kick off.”


“Oh wow. That sounds cool. You really know a lot, Jude.”


Erin was impressed by Jude’s advice. She reached her hand out and ruffled the shorter boy’s hair. Her palm was bigger than the circumference of Jude’s head, which the boy did not appreciate because of how rough her playful antics were. Being almost half her size, he was being treated like a child. He would have appreciated it if Erin was a bit less touchy-feely with him.


That was unlikely to happen, however, after another shiver went through both swimmers. Erin’s hand gripped his entire skull and pulled the 2’7” boy off the giant kickboard and into a hug. He was buried between the girl’s boobs which were twice the size of his head. Despite the cool chlorinated water dripping off Erin’s smooth skin and teal bikini, he could feel the warmth of her body pouring into him. 


“Mmphmph!” he struggled to speak but was muffled by Erin’s bosom. The 8’11” girl was being a bit too affectionate while showing gratitude.


“I can always count on you, little guy,” Erin told him as she let go. With her breasts above the water level of the deep end, letting go meant Jude had to fall through the air for a moment before landing back into the water with a small splash.


“Uh… Yeah. No problem,” Jude mumbled after climbing back onto the floating board.  He had to paddle his way closer to Erin’s breasts because he was starting to drift away. Erin seemed so motivated. He was happy about that since he hadn’t really ever seen her do sports. Being over three times his height, girls typically didn’t allow boys nearby when they were exercising for safety’s sake. He had heard Erin had trouble keeping up with the other girls, but she was still leagues beyond him.


As such, the question entered his mind again as to why she wanted him to teach her. Boys weren’t as physically built or as hardy as girls. He wasn’t even the most athletic guy. He just knew a bit about the technique.


“I kind of want to try a flip turn, actually. The boys’ pool’s not really that good of a size of this though,” Erin placed her hands on her hips underwater and turned towards him.


“You could always head to the girls’ pool. I’ll stay here while you practice.”


“What? But I need you along, Jude. You’re my lucky charm.”


“I’m not heading to the girls’ side. I’ll be the only guy there.”


“But I need someone to tell me if I’m doing it right. C’mon. Do it for me? I can’t learn without you around.”


“… Fine…”


“Woohoo! Thanks, shortstuff!”


“Mmmphh!”


Once again, the 8’11” girl picked his tiny body up and pulled him into a hug. Smothered by her giant boobs, he could hardly breathe. He wasn’t ever able to win against Erin. Not only was she physically bigger and stronger than him, but she was also far too good at using her puppy dog eyes on him, which was odd because actually puppies could fit in the palm of her hand. She was always the leader of the pair of them when they were young. That was typically the case with girls, though. Boys were, after all, around knee high to girls.


Erin hopped out of the men’s pool with ease by walking over to the edge and pulling herself up. Jude was motionless as her damp, rear end rose above him, dripping water down on his face. The sight of this reminded the boy that despite being an indoorsy girl, Erin was not missing any attributes that other girls had. She was slender from not eating too much (which even then, was more than his tiny body could handle), but women were naturally toned, so she had firm and bold curves where it counted.


Turning around after having climbed up, Erin sat down on the edge of the pool and crossed her legs. She looked down at his 2’7” self with a smile. Jude leaned onto the raft sized kickboard and kicked his way to a pool ladder that was far too narrow for Erin to use. It was the men’s pool ladder. All the while, he kept his eye on his female friend.


Having known Erin for a long time now, he found it strange to hear that she was the shy type of girl amongst her female friends. Whenever they were together, Erin seemed a lot more confident and forward. Erin was insistent on getting him to go to the pool with her and had been following his instructions with spirit. Now, she was getting him to follow her into the women’s side of the community center. 


After climbing back up and putting the heavy women’s mini-kickboard down, he walked over to his friend who was taking in the sunlight. Her wet body glistened in the sunlight, and her wet hair dripped water down her back to her swimsuit bottom where the water collected and soaked a butt shaped mark on the concrete.


“You ready?” she asked.


“I guess,” he mumbled.


With those words, the bikini-clad girl stood up. Her shapely body rising high up above him blocked the sun and covered him in her shadow. He only came up to her knee, and, as Erin was still dripping from swimming, water fell from her statuesque figure and down onto his face.


“Well, come on. Let’s grab our stuff and head over.”


Erin began to walk over to the break area, leaving Jude to run so he could literally follow her footsteps. While running wasn’t allowed by the poolside, he did not want to be left behind. Every step she took was around twice his running speed, meaning she easily left him behind as she approached the tables. The break area tables for the men’s side were sized for men, so while Jude could easily sit down in one of them, Erin towered over each one. She could raise her foot over any of the wooden picnic tables and cover half of it. The umbrellas that were up on some of the tables only came up to her waist. The entire area was too cramped and small for her, like a children’s playset.


Of course, Erin never expected to use the break area to rest. She had left all of her and Jude’s belongings in a bag on one of the tables. She didn’t expect any man to bother stealing it because the red drawstring bag was designed for women – meaning it was bigger than any man was tall. Jude, himself, could fit inside the 4 foot bag and have room to spare. Leaving it in the men’s break area was far more convenient for her than leaving it on the women’s side.


Lifting and swinging the enormous red sack full of clothes and their belongings over her shoulder, Erin continued on. Jude followed behind at a jogging pace. She opened the women sized door of the community center and held it open for the tiny Jude to make it through without having to use the doggie (man) door.


“Hurry up, Jude. I’m getting cold here.”


“I’m coming. I’m coming.”


Considering the size of women compared to men, the community center had been built to accommodate both genders. The high ceilings and doors made it easy for women to walk through the center, while the stepstools and raised chairs scattered around the area made it easier for men to speak with the taller sex. The man sized doggie doors had been installed because no man could reach the bar handles designed for women even if they jumped.


The fact of the matter was, however, that buildings were built more for women than men. Male receptionists needed high chairs to be chest level with women, and the lounge’s men’s chairs were dwarfed by the kid chairs for young girls. Jude tried his best to follow behind Erin so as to not bump into another lady’s legs and get kicked. Since it was nearing lunch time, the community center wasn’t too crowded at least, so he found it was easier than navigating through the halls at school.


When they arrived at the other side of the community center, Erin did not choose to wait for Jude this time. Instead, she opened the door and walked out on her own so she could get a woman sized locker to store her things. By the time Jude opened the smaller men’s door and ran over to Erin, she had already put their belongings away in the upper locker 5 feet above his head.


“That should do it,” Erin said to herself before bending her knees to get a bit closer to Jude. The 8’11” girl smiled happily. “You ready for the big pool, little guy?”


“Can’t I just stay on the edge? I don’t think I want to go into water that deep. I can’t touch the floor in that, y’know?”


“Hey, you couldn’t even touch the floor of the men’s pool earlier either. Or do you want me to take you to the baby pool?”


“Please don’t. Fine. I’ll keep helping.”


With his agreement, the two continued to the pool. Before they could get in, however, Erin had to stop at the table where a lifeguard was checking people in. The table being 5 and a half feet tall meant it was around twice the 2’7” boy’s height. He couldn’t peak over the table, but he could look through the legs of it to see the lifeguard’s toned fit, smooth legs.


“Are you taking your little brother to the pool there?” the tan woman in the red swimsuit and gray hoodie asked. “You should know the rules about taking boys to the girls’ pool.”


“He’s not my brother,” Erin frowned as she put her hand out for the lifeguard. Jude couldn’t see what was happening atop of the table, but the lifeguard gave her something. “And yes, I know the rules.”


“Then I’ll just remind him then.”


The lifeguard walked around the small table. Jude took a step back as the 9’ tall woman approached him. She grabbed his left hand and revealed a stamp between her fingers. While the stamp was small to the two giant girls, it took up most of the back of Jude’s hand. The waterproof blue ink had the words ‘Return to Guardian’ on it. He realized that what the lifeguard had given Erin was the matching stamp.


“Okay, little man. The women’s pool area is a lot bigger than the men’s side, so make sure to stay with your guardian. The lifeguards here know how to take care of you men, but you should still take care of yourself. We don’t want any accidents that could’ve been avoided if you were a bit more careful.”


“Yes, ma’am,” Jude nodded, having had it conditioned in him at a young age to listen to the Amazonian women.


“Then you two can go ahead. If you need a float, there are some over by the break area.”


“Okay. Thank you,” Erin said as she walked forward. Unlike before, however, she took slower and smaller steps so that Jude could someone keep up behind her. 


The women’s pool area was definitely sized for women. Jude felt small and nervous following Erin through the women’s break area. The chairs were a bit taller than he was and the tables were over twice his height. He couldn’t even make use of the break area without Erin’s assistance. He felt less like a child and more like a baby.


There were also a lot more people around now that it had gotten later in the day. 9 foot tall women wandered about the pool area. He saw older women chatting on a bench, mug sized paper cups of iced tea that were daintily sized to them. He saw girls his and Erin’s age sunbathing in the grass area – stunning beauties in bikinis glowing under the sunlight. He also nearly ran into a few middle schoolers and elementary schoolers who were still twice his height.


It was also here that he learned that being big was somewhat troubling for some women. He overheard a conversation between two young college women who were complaining their swimsuits were straining against their figures. Apparently, fabric and string that could handle a giant woman’s body while swimming were expensive and hard to come by. That explained to Jude why Erin was dressed so scantily, though it wasn’t the full reason.


“Alright. Let’s get you a floatie, Jude. I don’t want to lose you now,” Erin told him as she approached the crate of floats. “Which one do you want?”


There were kickboards, pool noodles, inflated rafts, and pool rings, all sized for women. The smallest children’s kickboard, Jude found, was 4 feet tall. The pool noodles were impossibly long, floating logs to him. He could sit in a raft with room to spare because they were bigger than his bed was. And the pool rings were as tall as he was.


“I’ll take the ring, I guess,” he decided, which disappointed Erin somewhat.


“Aww… I was hoping you’d go for the noodle. I always liked these things… Eh, I’ll just grab both.”


“Sure.”


“Oooh… I think I’d like to see you use this one too.”


“Seriously?”


Jude couldn’t really argue when Erin picked out a childish dolphin themed pool ring for him. He had to spread his arms out wide to carry the 3’ diameter pool ring Erin handed him. He certainly wouldn’t carry the pool noodle. Dragging the 9 foot foam log would be a grand endeavor on his part. 


“Alright, then let’s head in,” Erin was glad to be ready. She speed walked over to the deep end of the women’s pool and tossed the blue pool noodle in. The deep end being 16 feet deep, Erin was able to dive in without hitting the bottom of the pool.


Jude approached the poolside slowly. A foot tall drop between the edge of the pool and the water was fairly large to the 2’7” boy. He was hesitant to get in when he saw that.


“C’mon, Jude. Hop on in. The water’s great,” Erin treaded water with ease. She seemed a lot more proficient than he remembered her being. It might have been because the 8’11” girl felt a lot freer to stretch in the deep pool.


“I’ll start on the shallow end first,” Jude spoke up and walked over to the shallower end of the pool. He moved so slowly, however, that Erin was able to swim over to the shallow end and meet him there before he got in. She met him at the steps.


“Jeez, aren’t you a scaredy-cat. You’re supposed to be teaching me here,” Erin chuckled. Taking the boy’s pool ring, she threw it onto the water’s surface and then placed her hands beneath his armpits. Jude was quickly picked up and then had his but plopped onto the center of the pool ring. “You didn’t have trouble with the deep end of the men’s pool, so c’mon and help me out, Jude.”


“Okay. Okay.” 


Jude didn’t like to be scolded. He couldn’t disagree either as he slipped his legs through the inflatable pool ring. His 2’7” self easily floated on the 5’ shallows of the pool, so he didn’t need the ring, but he had to hang on as Erin pushed the pink and blue dolphin decorated ring towards the deep end.


When they arrived at the edge of the deep end, Erin unceremoniously removed Jude’s floatation device by plucking it up and over him. She hugged the ring between her beneath her breasts just like the pool noodle she had. Even without the ring and noodle, Erin could easily float considering how buoyant her breasts were. Jude, on the other hand, was left treading in the chlorinated pool water along with the 8’11” girl.


“Can you show me a flip turn so I can try for myself?” Erin requested.


“Right here? Well, I guess so.” Jude relented, knowing Erin wouldn’t stop pestering him unless he did. He had to admit that there was a lot more room in the women’s pool to swim. It was as deep and expansive as a lake to him.


The moment Jude kicked off the wall to head back to Erin, however, that lake became a sea. A shiver ran through both of their bodies again. When Jude surfaced, he found himself slammed into by a pair of breasts that was over half his height.


“Wow. That was a nice turn. It was so quick and fluid,” Erin remarked, admiring Jude’s flip turn. The 10’1” girl was not in the least bit uncomfortable with having the 1’5” boy clinging onto her breast like a raft.


“It’s not that tough,” Jude remarked. He couldn’t move from Erin’s left breast as she was pressing him against it with her hand. “The timing takes a while to learn though.”


“Is that so? Let me see then.”


The tall girl released her tiny friend, but it was only for a moment. She then wrapped her hand around his waist and plucked him off her bosom. Jude felt high speed winds as he was brought to the pool ring Erin had taken from him earlier. She did not drop him in the middle of the ring, but on the top of the ring. He straddled the inflatable donut when he landed. The dolphin themed floatie was large enough to keep him above the water.


Jude was thankful for that fact because when Erin dove down and started to swim so she could practice her flip turn, she caused powerful waves that caused the floatie to toss and turn. It spun around and around, and he couldn’t stop it. The only other thing around that stopped his spinning floatie was the pool noodle.


This was one of the reasons why Erin had taken the pool noodle in the first place. If she kept Jude on the pool ring, he could still float around, so the pool noodle was there to help keep him in a safe area. It was basically a blockade for the 1’5” boy. 


Jude was appreciative of this blockade as it also technically made a barrier between himself and the other girls in the pool. Though he had been allowed into the women’s pool because of Erin, he did not enjoy the risks that came with it. He could easily get pushed down underwater by a simple stroke. Girls wandering by could push water around enough to cause a current or a whirlpool that would drag him about. He could even fall into the gutters if he wasn’t careful. These were dangers men always faced when going into women built facilities.


So why had he agreed to go with Erin?


It wasn’t like he willingly agreed. Whether or not he refused, Erin had the power to take him along so long as she wanted to. Erin was a nice girl who was attached to him since they were kids. Though she thought he was a doll when they were younger, she grew closer to him and literally grew bigger like all girls did. Despite men and women being separated in many cases by height for safety issues, Erin was still willing to hang out with him, a boy the size of her foot. Though he was happy to accompany her, he wondered from time to time if he wasn’t just being dragged along to alleviate her boredom.


Watching Erin’s flip turning a few times told him that she knew what she was doing. The enormous leviathan of a girl pushed off the wall at breakneck speeds. On her last flip turn, he could see her pass beneath him underwater before rising back up like a whale breaching. She knocked over the pool donut, sending him falling into the water. He fervently kicked his legs to get back above water and climbed onto the tree sized pool noodle,


“Phew. I think I’ve just about got it now, Jude… Jude…? Oh. Whoops.”


“Yeah… You’ve got it. Can we take a break now?”


“So soon? Why are you tired? I’m the one swimming around here.” 


“Hey, you girls have way more power than us guys. I think I bit off more than I can chew helping you out.”


“Mmmm… Fine, and here I was thinking I’d work on my backstroke too.”


Erin relented and lied down on her back, choosing to relax and float since Jude wanted to take a break. The boy remained seated on the pool noodle watching the ship-sized girl float by. She turned her head in his direction and smiled.


“You are seriously way too spirited, Erin,” remarked Jude.


“You just shrink away from things too much, Jude. I guess all boys are like this though. You’re all pretty short after all,” Erin laughed at her little joke and extended her hand out of the water. She stretched her index finger and thumb out as far she could. The distance between them for the 10’1” girl was taller than him.


“I’ve heard that a million times now,” Jude was unimpressed with the predictable joke. “Why did you even bring me along? You could’ve asked another girl to teach you.”


In response to Jude’s question, the bikini-clad girl grabbed the boy and pulled him over to her. She dropped him face first onto her chest, his small head tucked between her boulder-sized breasts. “I can’t do this to a girl, though.”


Flustered, Jude attempted to stand back up, but Erin stopped him from doing that by using both of her hands to squeeze her breasts together. His head was squished between the warm bikini-covered orbs. It was only when he gave up that she released him.


“I was going to say this after today, but I guess I’ll say it now,” Erin smiled. Looking forward, Jude could see her billboard sized face was red.


“Say what?”


“That I like you of course. I wouldn’t come here and do this with just about anyone else,” she confessed. “I took a lot of courage to tell you this, so I expect a proper answer, okay?”


To be asked out by Erin was not something Jude expected to be told that day. Certainly, Erin had been acting strange from the start considering she had asked him to teach her how to swim when she could clearly swim without too much trouble. She had been setting up for the opportunity.


Relationships between men and women were always dynamic. Being so different in size, boys and girls who met each other had to learn on their own how get closer to each other without hurting the boy or boring the girl. Men always had trouble getting a girl’s attention because of how little presence they had, which also meant that women almost always led the relationship. To think that Erin was interested in him was unbelievable to Jude. 


He already had his answer, however. He had this answer for ages but was never confident enough to say it out of fear of ruining their relationship. It seemed that Erin had gotten the confidence that he wanted to have, so now he had to give her his reply.


“Yeah. I love you too, Erin.”


“Then I guess we’re dating then.”


With those words, it was decided. Jude could hear Erin’s heartbeat race through her hot skin. She had been seriously nervous. He, too, was feeling flustered and numb after such a confession. The two were so electrified by their newfound relationship, they couldn’t feel the last shiver through their bodies. 


With this last shiver, Jude stood up atop of Erin’s body. At 1” tall, he could easily stand in the space between Erin’s breasts as she floated on her back. The 11’5” girl was an island to him. He was sandwiched between the mountains of her boobs looking forward at her majestic, smiling face.


“Well, boyfriend. Shall we seal the deal?”


Jude did not even have the time to nod let along open his mouth as a Erin’s enormous fingers came down from above and pinched him between her index finger and thumb. He was the size of a small bug to her, so it was not as though she needed to hear his answer. She only wanted his consent out of consideration for him.


Bringing Jude to her lips, Erin was quick to pucker up for a kiss. The tiny man was brought towards the enormous pair of pink lips and pressed against them while held between her fingers. Her lower lip alone was more than enough to smother him. She had to be careful not to press too hard or else she’d crush him. Men were very weak, so she had to be careful with her new tiny boyfriend. 


Erin released Jude and let him fall back into her palm as she straightened up. Treading water in the deep pool with her little boyfriend in hand, she was ecstatic. Out of all the tiny boys she had known, Jude was her favorite, so she was happy he accepted being hers. She had been absolutely careful in bringing him along and getting him to the pool with her. She had wanted to set the mood by treating him to a show by the pool. Considering the men’s pool was basically a foot bath to her, she couldn’t do anything with him there, so she had to really work to convince him to join him in the women's pool.


In the end, she was successful. From now on, they will be together. Placing Jude in the hole of the pool noodle, she smiled at him as he stumbled into the long foam tunnel. The tiny boy could feel the world around him moving as Erin climbed up onto the poolside with the pool noodle still in hand.


“Well then, Jude, I guess we get to have fun from here on out.”


Jude only nodded while his giant girlfriend had a playful glint in her eyes. She had been holding back the entire time they knew each other. Now that he had agreed to be her boyfriend, she was going to be a bit more forward. And by ‘a bit’, he meant a lot. He experienced this immediately as he felt the trembling of the pool noodle as the giant woman lifted the other end of it up. He wondered what was going on but couldn’t quite tell. As a boy, he was used to the rumbling and shaking caused by girls. He held on tight to the walls of the foam noodle, looking forward and out to see Erin’s distant breasts.


“And… water slide!” he heard. Realization immediately set in as Erin did as she said. Tilting the pool noodle she had poured water into, she let the water flow out. A torrent of water immediately filled the tunnel he was in and took him along for the ride out and down the great distance onto Erin’s breasts. He would have expected to land with a painful thud, but the flow of water carried him along down between her cleavage. He desperately tried to grab onto the string of her bikini to stop himself from plummeting down the waterfall ride down her stomach, but the size of her boobs were so large that the string was far out of his reach. He continued down her stomach and past her belly button onto her bikini bottom. Not wanting to fall into the concrete where Erin was sitting, he desperately tried to grab hold of the thick fabric of Erin’s teal bikini bottom. It was smooth and slippery, however, so even that could not slow him down.


It was only thanks to Erin that he did not hit the hard ground. She had swiftly brought her hand down between her legs to catch him in the pool of water that had poured into her hand. He slid down safely onto her springy palm and looked up and around at Erin’s towering thighs and the teal wall of her bikini bottom. He had fallen a long way in just two seconds considering the 11’5” woman was so tall that past her stomach, the rest of her mountainous body looked out of focus.


“Did you have a fun ride? You’ll have a lot more fun in the future.”


Was he looking forward to it? Erin couldn’t tell, but she hoped so. The feeling on Jude’s tiny body trying to grab on to her bikini bottom earlier made her excited. The tiny boy could probably tell from the scent releasing from her vagina as it heated up. He was, after all, still clinging to her bikini bottom even after having been caught in her hand.


“Hey now, let’s not go too fast there. We haven’t even had our first official date yet,” she laughed, using her fingers to pluck her inch high boyfriend off of her bikini bottom. With him pinched between her pillaresque fingers, Erin took a closer look at Jude’s face by placing him right in front of her man-sized green eye.


Jude was surprisingly calm from what she could see. In school, the times when the girls got to meet the boys in school were rare, and most boys would panic from her man-handling them because they were afraid she would crush them.  Jude didn’t panic, however. He really trusted her. This was definitely one of the reasons why she liked him. 


Standing up, Erin reached down into the pool to take out the pool ring and noodle. She soon realized it would be a little difficult using one hand to hold both things while Jude was in her other hand, so she came up with another fun idea. Not asking for Jude’s permission, she lowered her hand back down to her bikini bottom and used her middle finger to stretch open the back of it.


“You can’t have fun with my pussy right now, but why don’t you enjoy the other side for now, Jude?” she told him before dropping him head first inside. She could feel his tiny body squirming when she let go of her tight bikini bottom and let it slap back against her taut behind. She could get used to the sensation, she realized, so she sashayed her hips from left to right to make sure that feeling could continue.


Inside, the bikini bottom, Jude fought to push Erin’s butt cheeks away and get right side up again. He was upside down and held between her butt cheeks, so he had to avoid getting crushed between them. Erin was certainly going to be an active girl to be with. He was helpless against her hips swayed from side to side as she walked, slamming the massive mounds of butt flesh together into his body. The water stuck inside her swimsuit drenched him inside the tight and cramped crevice he was trapped in. 


“Well, I think I’m getting a little hungry, so shall we get going?” she asked, slapping her butt once, deafening Jude with the loud sound of the impact.


There was no way for Jude to answer nor was there a need for Erin to hear him. This was the end of their pool day together. Erin was satisfied and her stomach was starting to feel empty. With her new boyfriend in tow, she decided it was time to take a shower and head off.


And of course, that meant Jude was going to join her.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9737