The Tourists - Episodes from "the Tourists" World by Schoolgirlshoes
Summary:

This will be a series of stories that will be more fitting to timeturner's idea of a world in his very nicely written "the Tourists" series. In the future some modifications will be made for the "Most Popular TV Series" also to fit timeturner's world but will finish some more of this stories first.

 

Again, English is not my first language so pardon the grammatical mistakes.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 8292 Read: 32649 Published: October 02 2020 Updated: June 13 2023

1. Chapter 1 - Construction Work Part 1 by Schoolgirlshoes

2. Chapter 2 - Construction Work Part 2 by Schoolgirlshoes

3. Chapter 3 - Construction Work Part 3 by Schoolgirlshoes

4. Chapter 4 - Hey Bus Driver (1 Part Only) by Schoolgirlshoes

5. Chapter 5 - Ultraman's 50th Anniversary Part 1 by Schoolgirlshoes

6. Chapter 6 - Ultraman's 50th Anniversary Part 2 by Schoolgirlshoes

7. Chapter 7 - Ultraman's 50th Anniversary Part 3 by Schoolgirlshoes

Chapter 1 - Construction Work Part 1 by Schoolgirlshoes

Lui and I are colleagues and I knew she had a secret crush on me. At 30 years old she is an experienced professional who has served the company for over 7 years while in contrast, I am only 22 years old who entered the company for only 2 years.

Recently we have been tasked with a project of building a large-scale solar farm as the next generation of power generation in Belgium. Easy. The panels that we are about to install is only phone size to us so we keep them inside our pockets.

We are very excited since both of us being from China are over 560m tall to the Belgians, taller than all of the buildings in Brussels. Both of us being only 1.7m tall in China we are very excited that for once we will be towered over everyone. In fact, the tallest building, Tour du Midi at 148m, only reached our knees.

Lui is wearing a white short-sleeved shirt, short black skirts, and slipped on a pair of white patent mule loafers while I am wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of worn white converse.

The company has arranged a yacht for our visit, which anchored a chinese kilometer away from the shore of Belgium to prevent the waves affecting the tiny citizens. We will have to walk the last bit to enter the coastal city of Ostend. The site in question is south of Brussels and since no means of transport can carry us there, we will have to walk past Ghent and the capital city for us to start the construction.

I entered the cool ocean water first splashing huge waves which brought exiting rides to nearby Belgian, Dutch, and even French container ships. I might have sunk some unfortunate smaller water vessels, but if I cared too much about the tiny citizens I wouldn't have been able to get anywhere.

The ocean water is not very deep at all, but still reached the top of my pair of converse and soaked them completely wet. Lui is not willing to get her feet wet so I have carried her in my arms. Wading through the water I am unable to watch my step clearly with Lui blocking my view. I hope I have not stepped on any ship or indeed sink them with waves I have been creating. But I did feel the sole of my shoe hit something before touching the ocean floor a few times. I do wonder how it must have looked from the sailors' perspective when my god-sized footwear plowing towards.

Each step I took the water get shallower and in no time at all, we have arrived at the shore of Ostend. The view at my height is spectacular with a clear view of the bustling city insight. The tiny citizens seem to be carrying out their life as usual despite being notified that a pair of gigantic Chinese workers will be carrying out engineering works in their country.

I took my first step onto the beach not noticing the crowd screaming and running away from the shadow casted by my converses while huge drops of water splashing to the sand and tinies below. The water droplets are so huge it knocked some tinies over and created "thud" noises. Since I expected that despite the warnings there will still be tinies ignoring the warnings and stayed on the beach, I have made sure not to step on the ground too quickly and leave time for them to escape the sole of my shoe.

After hovering my feet for a few seconds I gently step on the beach sand with a huge "thud" and created an earthquake. I then push down to lift other parts of myself on to the shore, the combined weight of Lui and I have carved a deep footprint of no less than 10 meters deep in the sand. What I was not aware of is that some unfortunate tinies are running too slowly and ended up completely squished under the bottom of the old converse. My other feet equally land on the beach crushing a few citizens and slashes water forward onto the main road by the beach moving tinies on the sidewalk vehicles on the roads sideways. The vehicles collide together like a tsunami just hit the city. Some citizens in the hotels next to the beach have felt the earthquakes only to look out at the windows and found that the sky has turned dark with a impossibly massive sized shoe blocking their view. Watching the tiny city below made my cock bulge, making a hump on my trousers.

Immediately I have noticed some trouble. Our shoes are much wider than the roads of Ostend, or indeed any roads in Belgium. Our shoes are almost as large as a city block. This was not the case the last time we have done similar work on New Zealand, and we have still wreaked some havoc on that country. True that it may cause less destruction if we had chosen somewhere outside of town to land but even at our sizes we will need the cities and highways for navigation.

"Wow this country is much smaller than I had expected," Lui said. I replied "I think some destruction might be required to complete our work, let's put you down first. Hey, all you tinies down there, get out of the way!" I can faintly hear some tinies who were picturing us persumably for social media began to scream and run away. I wait for a few seconds beforen sliding Lui gently to the ground. Each of her mule loafers has made contact with a row of buildings that started to crumple like plaster creating huge noises deafening the tinies. Her loafers are so big that they are not only taking out the buildings under it but also the streets next to it crushing the parked or hopefully abandoned cars. Slowly the buildings are flattened as her shoes started to dig a deep footprint, making a huge "Ka-boom!" noise and shocking the whole city. I saw the corner of Lui's mouth started to lift. "Enjoying yourself there? I think we should still keep the destruction to a minimum." I add. "My shoes are completely wet I think I need to leave them here and collect them on our way back."

I then started to crouch down which created enormous wind to the tinies almost like a storm. Untied small objects like Litter bins and bikes were blown over. I untied completely soaked my shoelace and lift off my feet, exposing the equally soaked socks which I then stand up and promptly removed. The tinies then started to notice my sweaty foot odor which to them must be overwhelming. "Ka-boom!" My bare feet step forward hard to regain balance right on top of some housing blocks which created a massive earthquake felt even in cities nearby, knocking some citizens over and even toppled a few older and less sturdy buildings nearby. From the inch tall citizens' perspective, cars are seen jumping off the ground and cracks are forming on the survived buildings and streets. Some citizens are deaf as a result of the massive noise  created. The site where the building once was has been reduced to a pile of grey dust with a footprint as deep as 20 meters. I feel some luckily survived people caught under my feet trying to move aside my toes to escape. I can only imagine how it smell down there. "Oops!" I feel embarrassed but don't care that much.

I hold the socks in my hands and step the other feet into the city, with my bare feet crushing down on another row of buildings, this time with less force. Accidentally my hand slipped the ball of soaked sock down towards the city which unfortunately has landed on and crumpled another row of hotels and apartments. "Oops sorry!" I apologized but secretly enjoying myself.

At one block of apartments with half it's facade crumpled, a few citizens have suddenly found that the wall of his room is replaced by some wet and soft materials that smell of foot sweat that became overwhelming. The room has filled with the smell that became so strong the tinies have puked. I am unaware of this and decided to just leave the sock there to dry out.

"We should get moving, Lun!" Lui seems to be very excited and started to head to our destination. Citizens who were watching the event saw the feet of Lui started to lift and decided that they now need to run for their lives. Lui seems to be attempting to keep destructions to a minimum but her loafers are too big. Her steps have landed dead center on the main road. Except the mule loafers are too big and both sides of the buildings are pulverized as they landed, again making deep imprints and loud noises. Not willing to cause more damage than necessary, I followed her footsteps and placed my feet directly on the footprint she had just left. Some citizens in their apartments watching the building next to theirs crushed. Unfortunately for them, my feet are bigger than Lui's and my step had crushed extra houses including those those who thought they were safe. The notices of us coming to work and the incidents back at the beach should be enough to send those poor citizens away from the city temporarily, so if they ended up flattened under my smelly soles it is their fault, I think to myself.

Chapter 2 - Construction Work Part 2 by Schoolgirlshoes

Watching Lui forcing her way through the city has aroused me even more. My cock has bulged to the point that it will be very obvious to the citizens and Lui. I have a strong foot fetish and always had fantasies at Lui's beautiful feet. Rarely when she wears sandals during the summer I just couldn't stop myself from staring at those perfect toes. I will also bring up the topic of female footwear when chatting with her. I am not a fan of her usual choice of shoes which usually consists of converses and tennis shoes. My favorite shoes as she would have known will be patent point toe high heels stilettoes or patent leather round toe ballerina flats. Sometimes I am disappointed that she never wears those shoes but she did say they are too uncomfortable. At least the mule loafers she is wearing this time has turned me on not only because they are showing the heels and arch of her feet but also looking at how powerful they are compressing earth and creating pancakes out of entire streets of buildings, cars, and people.

After a few dozen strides we are essentially out of the most built-up areas of Ostend. Now our feet could fit mostly between the buildings but still have to occasionally demolish some 1 or 2 story houses. At least fewer citizens will be crushed under our immense weight. I stopped for a moment and look back to admire the sheer destruction we have caused just by simply walking, and we have already tried our best to minimize the destruction. I can see a trail of deep footprints within the city with clearly outlined toes, heel, and arch or my feet. In the previous footprint I made, there are some emergency vehicles stuck halfway on the cliffs of the footprint, unable to move. I then crouch slightly behind and slip my fingers under a couple of ambulances and lift them lightly back onto undamaged roads. I hope that will give them some chances to save the people we have affected.

I then stand up and follow Lui's footsteps again. In a few more steps we are out of the city area in the countryside. Only now then Lui and I could avoid stepping on innocent citizens. We keep walking next to the highways for navigation, stomping entire fields flat. Unaware to us is the traffic on the highways felt the shock each time our feet lands. The cars jumped with all wheels lifting off the ground, which must be terrifying to the occupants. Some cars close to where our feet land have their windows shattered. Accidents occurred because they are distracted looking at two huge giants stomping across their country creating deep thuds and earthquakes.

Lui look behind and said to me with a playful look, "hey that was fun isn't it!". "It sure is satisfying crushing cities flat but they are people too we shouldn't bother them too much" I replied. Then I noticed she starts to stare at my erection, gave a devilish smile, and turned back to keep walking. I thought to myself that's a bit embarrassing as we are mere friends.

Now that we are less distracted without the fear of destroying more than necessary, Lui and I kept on walking leaving hundreds of footprints across the countryside with occasional chit-chats on office gossip and food. Then we noticed a big metropolitan area insight. "Oh I think we are near Ghent now," I said. There aren't many tall buildings in Ghent at all with most being shorter than our ankles just like in Ostend. "I think it's time for us to take a break," I add. Lui replied playfully "Maybe we should go in and do some sightseeing!". "That's probably not a very good idea we don't want to bring unnecessary destructions, look at those streets we are never going to fit our feet within, and even if we did we will make huge craters out of them." "Come on! We are never likely to revisit Belgium while we are here we should make the most out of it".

Due to size differences traveling between big and small countries is very difficult. Atlas Tours in the US, a company with exclusive rights to operate tourism business between countries of big size differences, only offer extremely low numbers of traveling quotas. Only a handful of people like us who doesn't need to pay a fortune to visit other countries and better of all getting paid to do so. Before I was hired by the construction company I have only been to the US, Canada, and Russia where our size differences are much smaller.

Perhaps Lui is right, I should see more while I am here because chances of us coming here again are minimal, might as well enjoy the stay. But before I could respond, Lui is already heading to the city. In the suburb, we don't need to create huge destructions to make way. Lui's mule loafers are again creating huge craters surrounding the roads with occasional houses flattened inside it. I swiftly followed behind, again aiming my feet at Lui's footprints but with each step crushing more houses, usually at the toes.

It doesn't take a lot of strides before the buildings get denser and denser to the point Lui is crushing more and more houses and even apartments a few stories tall on each step. I can see traffic speeding away from us and some citizens running away. It must be chaos down there. "You guys are too small we can't see you! Please get out of our ways if you do not want to end up under our feet!" Lui announced.

That announcement got me aroused again. We are now next to the city park where I suggest "Maybe we should sit down for a bit, if we position our butts carefully we can avoid sitting on houses" "Yeah I'm tired from all that walking" Lui agreed. Just as I crouch down and prepare to put my butt on the park, I felt a force pushing me away from where I aimed and landed on a whole street of apartments next to the park. "Hahaha! Gotcha!" Lui playfully said. Not only the laughter Lui made has left some citizens nearby deaf, but my butt hitting the ground hard has created massive noises and earthquakes. A couple of buildings nearby I haven't even touched have collapsed just because of the shock I created. Maybe I should be angry because hundreds of people killed just for a prank. But the feeling of buildings crumpling floor by floor until the butts hit the ground and dug a sinkhole have got me exited. I have enjoyed being so powerful. I laughed out with Lui but my erection has got to a point where my pants are tightening it up too much and it is uncomfortable. I lift myself a little with one hand and pull down the trousers and underwear with the other.

Lui gave a devilish smile again and sit down just opposite to me, on top of another street full of apartment buildings. I watch as the buildings crumble under her butts with dust flying out just like in a controlled house demolition with explosives. "Hahaha that feels soooo good" Lui moaned out. I watch in awe as Lui brought destruction to the city as it is just too sexy to watch.

I gradually release my knees from the chest with my feet pushing in front. Trees, cars, tinies have got caught in front of my gigantic toes as they slide forwards until they hit the buildings next to where Lui is sitting and it keeps on going as if the collapsing the concrete structures as if they were just sandcastle. At least I take that the death of some of those caught at my toes is not painful as they are likely out of consciousness due to my strong foot odor. My foot eventually came to a stop as both my legs are stretched. Some citizens in the streets now watch as my standing feet towering everything in the city.

"I knew you have waited for this for a while", Lui said smiling while lifting her left foot in front of me. I lift off her mule loafer and just release, sending it flying towards the city below. Another street of houses are demolished as the loafer lands. Then it bounced again, bringing another street of houses down. The air current created by the loafer falling has flipped cars and sent smaller objects flying, including some unfortunate citizens. A strange smell of feminine sweat and leather starts to leak out of the mule loafer. Some tinies decided that they like the smell and climb into the insole of the shoe which is no easy feat with the heel is as tall as a lamppost despite being flat shoes.

The perfect sole of Lui is now revealed. I couldn't resist myself anymore as I draw her feet closer to my face and start sniffing. It is the same smell some tinies are enjoying inside Lui's mule loafers right now. I can't believe I am leaking my foot fetish to the public, not only to the tinies here in Belgium, but videos of us rampaging in Ghent is going to be uploaded to social media worldwide. But I am drunk under the perfect feet Lui has and for once, wished to be tiny and crushed under this goddess.

Chapter 3 - Construction Work Part 3 by Schoolgirlshoes

While I keep sniffing her left foot, she removed her right mule loafers and placed her feet on top of my erection and began rubbing it against my stomach. Pre-cum has dripped down to the debris below, flowing along the ruined streets into intact parts of the city. What is a small amount of liquid to us is like a tsunami to the tinies. The surface tension of my viscous pre-cum has made a wall 1 or 2 story tall to the citizens, flooding streets. Some vehicles and street furniture are washed away. Some unfortunate citizens are drowned in the salty smelling pre-cum. I am high from the footjob Lui is giving me and I can't help but start licking her feet. It tastes slightly salty and nothing else but I don't know why I am enjoying that so much.

Meanwhile, Lui starts to put her fingers inside her skirts to masturbate herself and began moaning. She began rubbing faster and faster and the excitement keeps growing on me. It wasn't long before I feel the tingling sensation, and I couldn't hold it anymore.

I immediately took her right mule loafers, lay it upside down in front of my cock along with some tiny citizens who were inside it. In the meantime, Lui is also having an orgasm, her cum began to flow out of her pussy and drowning entire streets just like I did just then. My hot cum began shooting directly inside the shoe out of my throbbing cock, again and again until my balls are exhausted. The whole city now senses a smut smell in the atmosphere. I felt like in heaven and both of us are exhausted.

I release Lui's left feet I have been licking and her leg immediately dropped and hit the ruined part of the city below. The deafening hit not only shaking some buildings nearby to collapse but has dug a trench so deep it is nearly 5 stories tall to the tinies. A significant volume of the warm white creamy liquid has filled Lui's right mule loafer. I put the loafer in front of her and she slipped her right foot right in. She then slips her foot out again, now showing her delicate toes coated in my cum. A drop of cum has dropped to the street below, the force and mass are enough to crumple an abandoned car to pancake and create a mini crater. I felt so powerful and so great watching only a minor drop of love juice I create could cause so much damage. I grab her cum coated feet and began licking it clean. Lui starts giggling. "This is so great," she says, "Maybe when we finish our job I can give you another footjob." I nodded but keep licking her beautiful sole.

Lui grabbed her right loafer and began to pour the leftover cum deliberately down to another part of the undamaged district. The cum goo is so big this time it crumpled an entire city block of houses. I watch as the cum pulverizing the buildings floor by floor. The cum hitting the ground itself has made noises like continuous thunder to the tinies. A cum lake is formed inside the crater it created, right in the middle of the city. I watch as if it is a TV show, as hundreds of thousands of people lost their lives, we are enjoying ourselves.

Chapter 4 - Hey Bus Driver (1 Part Only) by Schoolgirlshoes
Author's Notes:

Note: the contents are completely fictional and do not represents any real life character.

Tami Neilson is a famous Canadian born singer currently based in New Zealand. Given the size difference between 2 countries, Tami is 37 times bigger than the New Zealanders. Usually Tami would appear on her music videos in front of a spectacular view, advertising the natures of New Zealand to the world. This time for her new single "Hey, Bus Driver!", the production company suggested her to partner with her brother Jay to produce a unique video. The producers have build a town from a complete ground up for just such purpose. The idea was that Tami and Jay would sing outside the town on farm fields and with the video progressing, ultimately stomping into the town and flatten it eventually. "Remember to stomp on the moving bus as hard as possible" the producers told Tami.

On the day of shooting, it was Tami who would act as transport for the filming crews. The crew members would be carried around in 2 vans that Tami and Jay picked up in their hands on their way to the vantage point set to on a nearby hill. The vans were first left on the hill where Tami and Jay continued to walk to the farm field as instructed by the director. It was all familier, walking beside the specifically built town following the roads, leaving imprints the shape of Tami's silver block high heel shoes and Jay's dress shoes. Despite this they walk on the roads where 1 feet would be wide enough to completely occupy 1 lane. They have to be careful to not tread on the motorists but the motorists don't drive very fast anyway with the uneven roads. For smaller countries, roads are generally in poor condition with lots of shoe prints due to people from larger countries walking over them. New Zealands particularlly see lots of Australians visiting and suffer from this problem seriously.

Not long before Tami and Jay arrived at the starting point of the music video shoot over looking the town, which was build following the templates of a real town nearby, so that it looks convincing to the audiance. To Tami and Jay, the overlooking of a town or even city is nothing new but this time is as interesting as it always have been. Looking at Godzilla movies both of them had wanted to be the main character of such a movie. While this music video shoot is not as spectacular as the destruction of a metopolis, it should still be very satisfying. Despite both of them had stepped on an odd car once in a while, and killed a small number of people, they have never stomped on a house before.

"Action!" with the director's instruction via the earphone Tami and Jay started singing and playing with the guiter. Slowing with every pounding of steps following the beats, they are moving towards the town fast. Boom! Boom! Boom! the stomping noise were very loud where the filming crews on the hills can listen quite clearly. The soft soil of the farm kept compacting into deep imprints taller than the average New Zealanders. No hope of getting out of the footprints if the New Zealanders accidentally ended up in it while not wacthing their step. Not watching their steps also include Tami and Jay, but of course they were instructed to. Boom! Another step by Jay and a farm house was reduced to rubble in less than a second. To Jay it's like a sand castle. Meanwhile, another Boom! saw Tami's block heels crushing a few cattles. The film crews made sure to zoom into the destruction as it's spectacular to them. Another booming step saw Jay kicking a farming equipment a few hundred meters away, all the while compacting like a crushed coke can. Slowly Tami and Jay is moving closer and closer to the town and notice it's a bustling little town! "They didn't tell us there are moving cars too! They should be interesting to crush." Tami thought. The film crew had noticed the same thing. Perhaps the producers did not update them the details. "We will have a pully system to pull the bus across the town so no one would be crushed under the high heels." they remember the producers said.

Step by step more farm houses are crushed. More livestocks are crushed. More farm equipments are crushed. The booming sound of Tami and Jay pounding their feet is deafening to the nearby town residents, who felt the earthquakes too, and it's getting stronger. Things are getting weird as suddenly one home owner suddenly notice the wall of the living room were attacked by a silver triangle, before very shortly after losing consciousness. It was Tami's block high heels. They are in the wrong town. Unfortunately for the residents of the town, no one from the film crews or the singers themselves seems to notice. The house along with another behind in became nothing more than bits flying off when Tami's high heel forecefully pushed both houses while she land her step. Another few houses ended in the same way when Jay landed his step. Tami and Jay are enjoying the crushing of the houses as it's a new experience to them. Up next a street full of moving cars, who saw the giants attacking have increased speed trying to get away. The next steps of Tami and Neilson landed together deliberately hard ending with huge booming noise and at least half a dozen cars completely flattened following the curves of the footprints left on the road. a few more couldn't stop in time and crashed into the singer's shoes. Then an innocent bus were spoted by Tami. She thought it was the bus the producers had told her to stomp on hard. It was a bit further away from her then she thought. "That bus is not very well placed I would have thought they time it so it cross in front of me as I walk through!" Tami thought. She decided to jump and crush the bus. The lifting action she made made a whole town sink as the alive residents felt. As Tami move along in the air it created air currents so strong some windows were detached and fly off from the undamaged house due to reduced air pressure. Some lighter cars and smaller trees were seen lifted off the ground. and BOOM!! a noise so huge none of the residents have ever heard before in their life. The black high heel landed on the bus completely flatten it into a deep sink hole. Some closer town residents became deaf. What followed was intense ground shaking that collapsed some houses in the area. Those who survived the initial crash are knocked to the ground. The film crew were in awe of the power she had. Jay saw that and thought he would do the same. He deliberately jumped higher and harder. Another BOOM!!! This time all houses in the area are collapsed.

As they keep stomping creating more footprints and sink hole the song came to an end. "cut!" the director instructed. The town was completely reduced to a wasteland. The film crews simply pack the cameras, get into the vans and wait to be picked up by Tami and Jay for home.

It was not after the news on the next day did they realise a huge mistake was made. At least a hundred people were dead and the production company had to pay out a huge fine and set up a relief fund. The singers are, however, not prosecuted. It would only make sense unless the government want the police headquaters and court of law reduced to rubbles just like that town.

Chapter 5 - Ultraman's 50th Anniversary Part 1 by Schoolgirlshoes

This year is Ultraman's 50th anniversary and the director is planning a 'big' episode, literally. As you may have seen on TV, Ultraman is a 150ft tall Japanese Hero who fights Kaiju equally huge. The TV programme has always been shot in a 1/24 scale model city with buildings made up of styrofoam and cars made out of plastic model kits. The Ultraman and Kaiju characters are dressed up by ordinary Japanese men. The effects are convincing and is popular in Japan and even overseas. This time, however, the director is planning to have a special Ultraman episode where it will take place in a real-life city to take the realism to a new level.


The director came up with a few plans, including shooting in Singapore or Taiwan, where Japanese actors can play the role of Ultraman, and shooting in Japan, but actors from larger countries will be hired. After careful consideration, the director decided that since the Japanese actor would be on the equivalent scale of 1/500 in Singapore and 1/10 in Taiwan, is not faithful to the original Ultraman scale. It was also considered that given the strong Japanese Yen, it is relatively affordable to purchase a large area in Singapore for filming, but it is likely to have too detrimental an effect on the lives of the population in Singapore as the shooting would damage an incrediblely large part of the city. The director has hoped to use Japanese actors but unfortunately there are not that many countries smaller than Japan, and those that have the right scale, such as Jamaica at 1/34, have a completely different look to the city's skyline and would look out of place in an Ultraman series.


In the end, the director decided to hire a couple of actors from the USA and have the episode shot in Japan. The American actors would be perfect on the equivalent scale of 1/26. Since there is no need to show the actor's face as both Ultraman and Kauju characters are fully dressed up from head to feet, there is no need to hire real actors. Due to be filmed in August, the director has instead arranged to advertise the 'actors' as summer part-time jobs in a certain university on the West Coast of the USA. The director has chosen the university for no other reason than that he graduated from there. He spent a few years in USA pursuing a degree programme in movie production, which, despite being tiny, earned him a distinction upon his graduation. Other than being required to be overseas, the advertisement does not show much detail on the job, and therefore not many students applied. Despite this, two of the 18-year-old students in year 1 who are desperate for money have applied and been selected. Both of them had no idea what they had signed up for and were up for a pleasant surprise.


The director has purchased a large part of Ginza, right in the middle of Toyko's city centre, where there is an abundance of mid-rise buildings and Tokyo Tower clearly visible in the background, fitting the director's main reason for purchase—unmistakably Japan. The reason for not opting for areas with high-rise buildings are due to the settings of original ultraman, being at approximately 50m, although impressive, is only 15-20 storey tall. To demonstrate the power of Ultraman, the director has opt to not film it in Chiyoda City next to Ginza where 100m plus tall buildings are abundant. The purchase is not without difficulty. Firstly, the city council and some businesses in the area have protested, as the filming would undoubtedly cause billions and billions of yen worth of damage, and despite the director's promises that the damages would be reimbursed, it would take years to rebuild. Some other businesses and the general public, however, consider this a great advertisement for Japan and would boost tourism, not necessarily from larger countries, and the economy. To them, this film will show the world that Japan is still economically powerful like it was in the 80s and boost the countries' self-esteem, which, due to their smaller size compared to larger developed countries, is not very high.Despite many difficulties, an agreement was finally reached in June, just two months prior to the filming.


All is now ready for the big day, and it is the secretly macrophile director's greatest dream to finally be fulfilled.

Chapter 6 - Ultraman's 50th Anniversary Part 2 by Schoolgirlshoes

The two 18-year-old teens, Joseph and Anthony, met up at the marina in San Francisco where they had been told to get on board a small yacht. Both of them are typical first-year students, likes playing basketball, quite active but not overly muscular. Both of them are not that tall at around 1.75m. In fact, for a Gen Z American teenager, they are below average in height. Joseph appears to have Latin origins with a gorgeous bronze skin colour, while Anthony is the typical white American teenager with light reddish brown hair and blue eyes. They met each other while walking on the way to the marina. They didn't know each other prior to this job but were getting along quite well as they are both first year students at the same university. is Not knowing what to expect, but given the relatively high pay, they both dressed up properly, with Joseph in a navy suit and black leather shoes and Anthony in a light grey suit and brown loafers. It's a midsummer day and very warm in San Francisco, both sweated heavily before they got to the yacht. The yacht has departed, and within a couple hours they seem to be reaching some sort of land mass. The teen has suddenly become uneasy, as they still have no idea what they have signed up for. Joseph then received a phone call on his mobile.

The director of Ultraman introduces himself and gives them a quick briefing on their job. The American teenagers simply cannot believe it, as they have watched Ultraman since they were young and would always dream of having a model city to trample about on. They are not only honoured to take a main part in one of the most famous TV shows in the world, but they also get to have a real-life city where the Japanese people can live and work inside as a full-on rampage playground, all the while being paid as a summer job.

As the yacht docked at the Port of Tokyo, the size differences were immediately apparent. The small 10m yacht the Americans took to get to Japan is as large as a 260m long, 71,000 tonne cruise ship with a capacity of 3000 guests parked next to it. As the port authority expected the gigantic teens, the nearby container yards were emptied. In the vast emptiness of the yard sit a dozen police cars, which are here to escort them to Ginza, where filming is set to take place. Since the similarity of sizes between the small American yacht and the 260-metre cruise ship is merely length and width-wise, the yacht is much taller and will be colliding with various bridges within the Port of Tokyo. Therefore, the American teens have to alight the yacht on the outermost ship berth near Haneda Airport. The only trouble is that the berth is 15 kilometres away from the heart of Tokyo, a 20-minute drive or 3 hours walk for a Japanese citizen. At full speed, the gigantic teens can walk the journey in 5 minutes, but due to the speed of the police escort, the teens have to slow down and follow the police cars to avoid potential dangers to their lives.

Anthony set his first foot on the container yard, just a few metres away from the police cars. The tiny policemen look up in awe as the loafer, larger than their police cars, lands with a slight quake and heavy impact sound. As Anthony used his foot to lift his entire body away from the yacht, the concrete ground cracked. A gust of wind was created as Anthony moved his other foot to land on the container yard. Seeing how dominant they are, both teenagers began to get a bit hard, and a bulge formed on their trousers. Joseph then does the same with the black leather shoes, landing dangerously on the police escort. The policeman steps back in fear of being stepped on. The smell of the leather and the sound of footfall completely filled the little Japanese's senses. Though it's not the first time the specialist giant escort unit has dealt with the situation, as whenever visitors from larger countries arrive, they are called to the scene to escort various sizes of giants around Japan. The officers find it scary but eye-opening every time. Citizens are always reassured by the officials that the giant would not cause any danger to life, and they urge the population to stay calm and get on with their lives. The difference this time is that the giant is about to enter deep inside Tokyo. Usually, giant visitors larger than 10m are not allowed, as the potential scale of damage is unknown.

Despite this, an order from above is only to be obeyed. The escort unit handed a giant earbud to the Americans for communications, then began the journey while broadcasting messages urging motorists to pull over to the side and pedestrians to seek shelter inside buildings for safety. Joseph and Anthony began to follow, stepping onto a Japanese public road for the first time. The softer asphalt sinks into potholes that resemble the giant teen's shoes. Within a few steps, the road the convoy went through is barely driveable, with a metre or two of deep potholes that some smaller cars have trouble driving through. This is unnoticed by the giant teens. Their footwear occupies two lanes each, and for the moment, they can avoid stepping on cars and pedestrians easily. The street lights and hanging traffic lights, on the other hand, are stepped on and flattened into the shoeprint without even being noticed by the Americans, who wrongly thought they were doing quite well and had not caused even a single damage. Inside the police cars, it is a scary sight. Looking at the rear view mirror, it looks like they are being chased down by Kaiju, with shoes so large that they could turn their car into a pancake without even trying. They also noticed the damages caused by the simple act of walking slowly by the giant Americans, but it's unavoidable and there's nothing the police can do about it.

Just a few steps later, the convoy had reached the first obstacle. A river that must be crossed to reach the centre of Tokyo. However, this river is quite wide at 160m. Even at the size of the giant teens, it cannot be crossed with one step. The police immediately stopped the giants, as the bridge has no hope to supporting the weight of the giants at 35,000t each. Other options have to be considered. 'Sir, do you mind walking inside the river to cross to the opposite side?' the officer in charge asked the teens. 'I don't want to ruin my suit they are my only set!' Joseph replies. 'yeah, my pair of shoes are genuine leather and quite expensive, I can barely afford that with savings from my last year's summer job!' Anthony added. Joseph then suggested that with a running jump he could make it across without damaging the bridge. The officer told the Americans that it is too risky and would do far too much damage if they both jump across. However, satisfied with how they have 'avoided damages' for the past few steps Joseph and Anthony insisted that the damages will be very limited. This has resulted in a heated debate and in the end Anthony just said, 'well, since we are bigger and stronger, we are always right. You can either tell the citizens to get out of the way or don't, but we are going to do it anyway, little man.'

Chapter 7 - Ultraman's 50th Anniversary Part 3 by Schoolgirlshoes

It's not the first time the giant escort unit has dealt with disagreements with gigantic visitors. In fact, it's rare for a giant to simply obey the requests from the police escort. But after a serious incident involving a Russian ambassador led to the utter destruction of half a city in Hokaido, it was decided that the giant escort unit would comply with the giants instead. The police immediately cleared off any pedestrians and traffic on the opposite side of the river. The Japanese citizens were told to hide inside nearby buildings. and traffic to stay as close to the curb as possible to allow for the footfall of the giant teens.

After being satisfied that the street was clear, the officer informed the Americans that they were ready to jump. Anthony decided to go first. He stepped back a little, then, with great force, pushed his right foot, causing the asphalt below his loafer to visibly sink deep into the ground. He followed with his left foot, and then the right foot slammed on the ground hard. A shock wave is visible, like a terrifying explosion. The nearby buildings shook severely, followed by shattered windows upon impact by the shockwave. Even though earthquakes are common in Japan, they are much more common than the citizens are familiar with. With that mighty step, the giant jumped high into the air and prepared to land on the opposite side of the river. It's a low-rise area where buildings are 10–20 stories tall, but the street is wide enough to accommodate both of his feet, so there should be no issues. Or so Anthony thought.

No one is prepared for the energy involved in the landing of that left foot. Rei was walking along the pavement when suddenly she felt rhythmic earthquakes. Before she gets to grips with what is happening, a giant escort unit police car drives past broadcasting messages that urge pedestrians to find shelter in buildings immediately. Rei immediately entered the convenience store next to her, where the store was filled with quite a few citizens who were also seeking shelter. She managed to find a place behind the glass door. Shortly after, she felt progressively stronger quakes where she nearly lost her footing, and suddenly the sky darkened. She looked up as she saw a loafer that was impossibly large, covering the sunlight, and coming down at a scary rate. She braced herself as the loafer came into contact with the road. She felt the ground sink then bounce up, forcing her whole body to leave the ground unintentionally and land on her buttocks. A few citizens in the shop screamed as all the shelves collapsed and goods spread across the shop floor and onto some citizens. What she sees next is the loafer sunk deep into the ground, then the parked cars flipped over sideways, then the visible shock wave. Rei and indeed no one in the shop were prepared for the shockwave hitting the glass, exploding them and pushing everything—goods, shelves, and people—into the back wall of the shop. Rei is in deep pain; however, she has never seen such an exhibition of power and began to feel she needed to worship the gods, despite not knowing who they are. A strong gust of wind carried the smell of sweaty male feet and leather into the shop. Rei finds it very attractive and keeps breathing deeply. Despite wanting to get closer to the giant god's feet, she is injured and unable to move.

After Anthony moved out of the implacable spot where he landed, Joseph looked at the state of the street. It's like a massive bomb has detonated in the middle of it. With dust settling in, he sees a big shoe-shaped sinkhole, dislodged and flipped cars, and broken windows on the buildings. "Wow, so the officer is actually right, but I ain't gonna ruin my suit for a bunch of tiny people.' Joseph thought to himself before following Anthony's action. With a few stomps, creating new footprints, he too jumped above the river. Unfortunately for the tiny Japanese citizens, he misjudged the jump. Instead of landing right in the middle of the street, he deviated to the right. As his leather shoes came into contact with the ground, it compacted like a flipped car, right outside of the shop Rei is in. Rei takes in the view of a giant leather shoe twice the size of the car and flattens it with no resistance, like the car is made out of paper. As Anthony landed sideways, he lost his balance, and his massive body collided with the 10-story building that housed the convenience store. The building imploded to pieces from top to bottom, also offering no resistance to the giant. As the American's body fell with forward motion like a sliding catch of a baseball player, a few more buildings similarly collapsed under the weight of the giant teen. Hundreds of lives are immediately terminated by a simple and unintentional mistake by the teenager. Luckily for Rei, she was speared. as the forward motion of the giant speared the bottom levels of the building that Rei is in. One of the shoes was, for whatever reason, detached from Anthony's feet during the initial impact and had the interior of the shoe facing the store's entrance, completely blocking the store's entrance. The shop is immediately filled with the strong and pungent smell of sweat mixed with leather. Rei is in fact so attracted to the smell that, despite her injuries, she crawled with the little mobility she had left to the inside of the leather shoe. She felt very humbled, and the fact that she lived was only due to the mercy of the giant.

Joseph slowly stands up from the wrecked city block that he created, while debris, furniture, flattened cars, and even dead bodies fall from his body. His suit is covered in dust and even suffered a few cuts, defeating the purpose of not walking inside the river and choosing to jump instead. 'I am so sorry about that. I didn't mean to destroy your city; it's an accident.' Joseph said in apology. Although sincere, it is unlikely to make up for the loss of lives and damage done to the city. He retraced his steps back to the landing spot and picked up the shoe. Just as he was about to slide his socked foot inside, he noticed a tiny figure inside. He brought the shoe up to eye level and inspected it closely. There is indeed a small, beautiful Japanese lady inside the shoe. 'I am so sorry, ma'am. I have no idea why that shoe flew off, and it must have collected you while sliding about. He then embarrassedly noticed the unpleasant smell of his shoe. 'I'm really sorry about the smell; it's been really warm since I left home and throughout the journey," Joseph apologised again. As the giant teen began to reach another hand into the shoe to remove the lady from what he would imagine to be hell to a tiny Japanese citizen given the plungent smell, the lady suddenly spoke up, 'No, Mr. God, please don't make me go away. I really like the smell. I will worship your feet for the rest of my life.' Meanwhile, Joseph noticed that the lady seemed to have difficulty moving and seemed to be injured and replied, "Oh no! " You seem to be very injured; I need to get you to a hospital right now!'

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9732