Pregnancy Cravings by carnage
Summary:

A young housewife calls a tiny maid service to help her keep up the house. But her pregnancy is causing her to have some strange cravings.


Categories: Crush, Feet, Humiliation, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 19791 Read: 31154 Published: September 27 2020 Updated: January 11 2021
Story Notes:

This is primarily a foot and vore centric story. So if you're not interested in those things, then you probably won't enjoy it that much.

This is just a short story to get my juices flowing again, so there will only be a small handful of chapters to follow. Most of which will be focused on vore.

Also, the "giantess" in this story is a normal sized person. The rest of the characters are shrunken.

Leave a comment or email me if you liked it, thanks! giantessandfeet@gmail.com

1. Sophia's Last Day by carnage

2. The Devil in Carmen by carnage

3. Fate of the Crew by carnage

4. A Really Bad Day At Work by carnage

Sophia's Last Day by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added September 26, 2020 [F/f, Feet, Crush]

 

“Just one maid?” the female voice asked over the phone, “We find they are way more efficient in teams of 10 or more when it comes to serving our… ahem… larger clients.”

“No, no,” Carmen replied, “one maid will be more than sufficient, I think. What time will he or she be here?”

“We will send Sophia,” the receptionist replied, “we can have her there at 10am, if that works for you? She’s one of our newest recruits, but she is determined to move ahead in this company, she’s a real go-getter!”

Carmen looked at the clock, it was a little after 9. “10am works great. It sounds like I’m really going to like little miss Sophia.”

“We hope so!” said the voice on the other line. “Everything is all set, just sit back, relax, and let us handle the dirty work for you. And please let us know if we can assist you with anything else!”

Carmen smiled at the corny line and hung up the phone. Her stomach started to growl hungrily.

“Shoot, it’s 9:15 and I haven’t eaten anything yet!” she said, slowly making her way into the kitchen. She rummaged through the cabinets but couldn’t find anything good to eat. Then she poked around the fridge a little but couldn’t find anything in there either. Then, looking at the bananas on the counter, her mouth started to water. Which was strange because she hated bananas, she couldn’t stand them. The only reason she kept them in the house was for her husband. 

“Huh, how weird, I think this pregnancy is really messing with my taste buds,” she said to herself. She grabbed a banana and began peeling it. Her mouth was watering and saliva began pooling in anticipation of the tasty snack. Her fingers couldn’t peel it fast enough! She was just about to take a bite when the doorbell rang.

She looked at the clock, it was only 9:30. “Who in the world could that be?” she wondered as she set her banana down and walked to the front door. She opened it, but saw no one there. “Huh, weird…” she said suspiciously. She scanned the area but found no one around. That is, until she heard a little voice from below. She looked down, and there on the ground, before the threshold of her door, stood a tiny little one inch woman.

“Are you Sophia?” the giant woman asked.

“Yes, ma’am!” said the tiny Sophia.

Carmen scrunched her face in visible confusion, “Oh, I’m sorry, I wasn’t expecting you until 10.”

“I know, but I’d really like to get a head start on things!” said the tiny maid, crossing the threshold with her supplies and entering the giant woman’s home.

Carmen smiled, this little Sophia really was a go-getter! “By all means, come on in,” said the giantess. 

Sophia stood before the very large and powerful bare feet of the titanic woman before her. The giantess’s toes flexed and curled, drumming up and down, causing a slight vibration in the floor. Sophia never quite got used to how big regular sized people were.

“So… uh, where would you like me to start, ma’am?” Sophia asked, snapping out of her daze.

“Right here is fine,” replied the colossal home owner. “This hardwood floor needs a good scrubbing. I usually do it, but haven’t been able to for a couple weeks now, with the pregnancy and everything. I’m sure they’re quite dirty.”

Sophia looked out at the wood that covered the floor of the giant home. It extended all the way from the entry and into the living room. It would take her hours to get it all done. But Sophia was not one to back down from a challenge.

“Yes, ma’am,” she slowly nodded her head.

“Good!” the giantess replied, “If you need me, I’ll be in the kitchen.”

“And may I say,” added Sophia, “you carry your pregnancy really well! You’re stunning!”

“Oh? Well,” said Carmen, blushing a little, “thank you for saying so. You’re very kind.” She knew Sophia was laying it on thick, but she already really liked her.

Carmen turned on her heels and walked away from the tiny maid. Sophia was truly humbled by the earth-shaking booms that her giant boss’s feet created when they hit the ground with every step. With each stomp, Sophia watched the massive bare heels come crashing down as the titanic sole quickly followed. For as often as Sophia was at the feet of her superiors in the world, she counted herself lucky not to have been stepped on. Although, to be fair, she had gotten quite skilled at avoiding the feet of those bigger than her.

Carmen came back into the kitchen where her banana was still waiting for her. But this time, she felt different, the banana no longer looked appealing to her. She picked it up and looked at it and the sight, and even the smell repulsed her. “Ugh, how was I ever going to eat this piece of crap?” she said before tossing it in the trash. She rubbed her tummy and sighed, “These cravings are just insane! I can’t keep up with them! Let’s see, what else do we have?”

Searching high and low, and finally in the refrigerator again, Carmen spied some delicious looking dill pickles. “Oh my god, yes!” she shrieked in excitement and yanked the jar from the door. One by one, Carmen gulped down the pickles. Chewing them up quickly and barely swallowing before she was on to the next. She was eating so fast that she forgot to breathe. After 4 pickles, she was satisfied. 

She sat there, at her kitchen table, breathing heavily, recuperating from her strange craving. She sat there for a few more minutes, on her phone, scrolling through Instagram. After some time had gone past, the smell of the still open pickle jar began to repulse her. Carmen scrunched her nose in disgust and put the lid back on. She put it back in the fridge and closed the door. The smell was gone, but she was starting to feel a little nauseous. Combined with that, she was starting to feel really irritable.

“Ugh…,” she sighed, mumbling to herself, “I don’t think eating pickles was such a good idea, time to lay down on the couch. But first, let’s check on little Sophia and see how she’s doing.” 

Sophia was busy at work, but the tiny maid was frustrated with how slow the super powered scrubber was cleaning the floor. It had to be super powered because of how small it was, still, it’s power paled in comparison to a normal sized tool. Being tiny wasn’t always practical. In fact, it hardly ever was.

The floor began to rumble; relatively soft thuds quickly grew into powerful booms of thunder as the gigantic housewife came around the corner. Sophia stopped working as Carmen’s massive feet came to a thunderous stop just before her. Carmen stopped so her little maid was just in view before her massive tummy overshadowed her. Sophia looked up to see the disgusted face of her client glowering down at her. Sophia wondered what could possibly be wrong, but then saw Carmen look at her Apple Watch.

“Seriously?” asked Carmen, scowling back down at the tiny woman. “It’s already 10:15 and that’s all you have done?”

“Well, yeah, I-,”

“I thought you were some sort of go-getter!” the giantess scoffed. “At this rate, you’ll be here for days!”

“I’m sorry, ma’am, but-”

“Never mind the floor,” the giant woman interrupted, “I’ve got something else for you to do. Something that might be more suited for you.”

“Yes! Anything!” the little maid shouted. She would do anything to get paid, and hopefully earn a bonus too.

“Well, I also talked to your agency about having you clean my feet. So why don’t we get started on that?” The giantess asked, but it was more of a suggestion than a question.

“C-clean… your feet?” asked the bewildered tiny woman. She took her eyes off the face of the giant woman and glanced at the titanic feet before her. Carmen’s colossal toes were stoically resting in place, like giant orbs carved of marble. And aside from walking barefoot on the floor, Carmen’s feet really weren’t all that dirty. Still, Sophia hesitated at the thought. She’d never had to clean a client's feet before, she’d never even been asked! “We don’t really do that…” the tiny woman said nervously, her heart beginning to pound. 

“Why not?” Carmen frowned disapprovingly at her tiny maid. “It’s cleaning isn’t it? How hard can it be?”

“I mean, it’s just-”

“I’ll give you a good tip if you do.” Carmen said, smirking. “Come on, it won’t be that hard. In fact, I even think you might like it a little!”

Carmen drummed her toes up and down and smiled as she began walking away. Sophia’s heart was racing with nervousness. What was that supposed to mean? Again, the tiny maid intently watched the giantess’s feet as they carried the colossal woman away, almost effortlessly. Each glimpse of Carmen’s soles as she took her next step was mesmerizing to Sophia. Imagining being caught under one of them sent chills down her spine.

Sophia bit her lip and ran after the giant woman. She would do almost anything to get a good tip, usually a dollar or two. Tinies usually worked for less than a dollar a day, so a couple bucks was worth a lot to them.

Carmen sat in a recliner and rested her bare feet on their sides so her soles would cascade over the approaching maid. Sophia didn’t even know where to begin, Carmen’s feet were enormous and she was barely the size of her toes. Even though she was overwhelmed, the maid began grabbing bits of lint, dust, and dirt. Carmen’s soles were soft and doughy, making it easy to remove the filth from her feet.

“That’s it, Soph,” muttered Carmen, “that’s all the crap I can’t get anymore.”

Sophia looked up at the giantess, who was watching her intently. Carmen’s arm was holding her face as it rested on the armrest of her chair. She was lazily enjoying the sensation of having her feet tended to.

“I haven’t been able to clean or moisturize my feet properly for a couple weeks now. I’m sure they smell a bit, but you don’t mind, do you?” asked Carmen, almost sleepily. 

“It- it’s fine…,” Sophia muttered, noticing the slight musty odor for the first time. Her feet didn’t smell bad per se, but it was noticeable.

“I’ve never had a tiny person clean my feet. Actually, this is the first time I’ve ever hired a maid. Lucky for me there were only tiny ones left! If I had known how cheap you guys were to hire, honestly, I would have done it a lot sooner.” 

Sophia said nothing in return and kept pulling bits of dirt from Carmen’s feet. She kept thinking about what she found her doing, where she was at this exact moment. How did she let this transpire? She went from cleaning a floor to servicing Carmen’s feet. She shook her head and kept thinking about how degrading it was; being reduced to picking the filth of the feet of a bored housewife. It wasn’t exactly how she planned on spending her day. Sophia wanted to move up in the company, she wanted to get into the cutthroat industry of cleaning… not become a…, a…, uh- well..., a servant.

Sophia was deep in thought, but dutifully kept to her task. Suddenly, Carmen flexed her toes and scrunched her soles, frightening the tiny maid servant. Sophia yelped and fell backward against the opposite sole behind her. The tiny woman’s heart was racing and her bladder felt like it was about to release from sheer terror. Sophia looked up at Carmen and saw her sleepy eyes still watching her.

“Come on, Soph, already taking a break? You just started,” Carmen muttered, scrunching her feet closer together over the maid. “Now, keep going before I make you lick my feet.” Carmen closed her eyes drearily, still smiling from her quip.

Sophia was stunned. Was Carmen serious? It was one thing to clean her feet, but she would never lick them! She couldn’t even imagine being asked such a thing! Sophia stood back up, and regained her composure. She was a little angry with Carmen for saying such a humiliating thing. And she was a little angry with herself for allowing herself to be put in such a compromising situation. She was upset with the whole situation.

“Sophia!” called Carmen sternly, “I don’t feel you working. What am I paying you for?”

“S-sorry,” was all the maid could mumble before getting back to work peeling more lint, dirt, and crumbs from the feet of her boss. Sophia’s heart sank. Why didn’t she speak up? Why did she readily obey again? Should she speak up now? What would happen if she didn’t obey Carmen? The worst thing that could happen was she could get fired and lose her pay for the day. But at this point, Sophia thought it might be worth quitting.

The tiny woman picked another flattened piece of lint from the wrinkles of the massive sole before her. Carmen’s feet surrounded the poor maid and created enough heat to make her sweat bullets. As the heat rose, so did the smell. Carmen took good care of her feet, but the neglect over the past couple weeks was starting to take its toll. Carmen’s feet usually smelled of lotions and oils, but now, a sharp vinegar smell penetrated Sophia’s nose. The smell wasn’t noticeable at a normal size, but from Sophia’s position, it was getting exponentially stronger. 

Sophia couldn’t take it any longer. She looked up at her oversized captor… er, employer, to say something, but the housewife was asleep. Her eyes were closed and her face was resting in her hand still, but now there was the slight echo of a snore coming from her slightly gaping mouth. Sophia didn’t know whether to be excited or terrified. If Carmen was asleep, she wasn’t paying any attention to her. But it also meant that any movements Carmen made could have severe consequences.

Sophia was standing in the middle of her client’s feet laying longways on either side of her. One way out would have been between Carmen’s mountainous heels. It would have been faster to go that way, but on the other hand, if her heels slid together, it would have meant certain death for her. Sophia would become an indistinguishable smear on her skin.

Sophia’s heart was beating hard and her breathing was getting frantic. Thinking about getting smushed was giving her a lot of anxiety. She turned around and looked at the only other path of escape, running past Carmen’s toes. The threat of getting smashed by them was still a possibility, but she reasoned that her chances of survival would be a lot higher. If Carmen flexed or wiggled her toes, there were plenty of arches and other spaces that could give her an escape route.

Not wanting to waste anymore time between the hellish landscape of Carmen’s feet, Sophia quickly ran towards the giant toes. They were like boulders carved into a mountainside, large and imposing, each one bigger than the next. Sophia looked up at the toes that rose high above her. They were so intimidating and she couldn’t take her eyes off of them. Sophia was so engrossed that she didn’t have time to react when one of Carmen’s feet flinched.

Sophia ran right smack into the pad of a colossal toe that was now in her path. She bounced off the bulbous flesh and the force knocked her to the ground. She was dizzy and confused from the collision and it took her a few seconds to gain clarity again. 

When she opened her eyes, Carmen’s toes were moving overhead as the titaness sleepily stretched her soles and wiggled her toes. Sophia watched as Carmen opened her heavy eyes and wiped some of the sleepy drool from her face.

“Oh jeez,” the giantess said, “that’s embarrassing. Sorry, Soph, I dozed off for a minute there.” Carmen’s piercing gaze fell on Sophia and saw the tiny woman laying before her toes. “Wow, done with the bottoms already? Let’s see how you did.” Carmen twisted her soles toward herself so she could see them better. Sophia’s little heart, which was already pounding, started beating even faster. “I gotta tell you, Soph,” the giantess sighed, “they look amazing. I don’t think they’ve looked that good for a long time. Nice work.”

“Y-you’re welcome…,” Sophia said, but her voice was so weak and nervous that Carmen didn’t even hear the tiny woman speak. She was still trying to recover from her close call, something the giant woman was completely unaware of.

“I assume it’s time to do my toes now?” asked Carmen, planting her feet flat on the ground, all ten of her toes positioned before the tiny maid. “I assume that’s why you’re there?”

“Actually, no…” Sophia said meekly, “I can’t keep-” Carmen couldn’t hear the sheepish voice of the maid, and her voice echoed down like thunder to Sophia.

“And if you do my toes like you did the bottom of my feet, I don’t see any reason not to give you a 10 dollar tip.” 

Sophia was stunned. 10 dollars may not have been a lot of money for a regular sized person like Carmen, but to a tiny like her, it was huge. This whole cleaning job would have paid her about 75 cents. Of course, the cleaning agency would charge a much higher rate to the client, but only a portion of it went to the actual worker, especially if the laborer was a tiny.

“Something wrong?” Carmen asked the tiny woman at her feet.

Sophia smiled, “No, nothing at all ma’am.” The tiny woman’s whole mood had changed.

“Oh, okay,” Carmen said, “Well then, get back to work, I guess.” Carmen lifted her toes and drummed them back down in sequential order. A slight rumble coursed through the floor and sank some fear into Sophia. But it didn’t even bother the maid that her boss was slightly callous toward her. Sophia’s thinking was, for 10 dollars, Carmen could be as callous as she wanted.

Sophia approached the massive toes before her. The neglect over the past two weeks was apparent, all kinds of lint was stuck between her toenails and skin. The polish was almost completely gone. And a lot of dirt and sweat had accumulated between her toes. 

She approached Carmen’s pinky toe, it was the smallest, and she thought it would be easiest to start there and work her way up. Sophia began cleaning out all the accumulated dirt and lint from under the nail. The smell of strong vinegar mixed with Carmen’s toe jam assaulted her nose, but for the rate of her tip she was going to earn, she was willing to endure it. Moving on to the next toe, Sophia did the same, reaching up under the nail and pulling out all the loose dirt and sock lint. 

“Don’t forget the chipped paint!” Carmen ordered. Sophia gave a tiny salute and worked even harder, chipping off all the paint until nothing but the naked nail was left.

High above, Carmen was watching her tiny maid with fascination. She felt like royalty getting her feet tended to like this. She wondered what it would have been like if she had ordered the 10 pack crew of maids like the receptionist had suggested. That would have been heavenly, but for now she would have to settle for just Sophia, who was now moving on to her middle toe. Carmen’s heart began beating a little faster as she watched her maid work, she was falling in love with the idea of being served like this. She involuntarily flexed her toes, causing Sophia to take a step back.

“Oops, sorry!” Carmen called down to her. “You just feel…,” she struggled for the right words, “so… good down there.”

“It’s alright,” Sophia said and dove back into her work.

Carmen didn’t want to toy with Sophia, or scare her, but seeing her down at her feet did make her feel powerful, she felt like a queen. But Carmen didn’t let it go to her head though. Admittedly though, it got much harder for Carmen to keep a grasp on reality when Sophia reached her big toe. 

Just like before, Sophia cleaned the gunk from under the toenail and removed the dust and dirt from the skin. But then Sophia wedged herself between Carmen’s big and second toe in order to clean it. Sophia’s movements lightly tickled the giantess as she removed the lint from the tender webbing.

Carmen was able to control herself and kept herself from flinching, but seeing this tiny person between her toes was really messing with her mind. She felt the urge to tease the tiny woman a little, but that would be unprofessional, so she refrained. After all, it was probably stuff Sophia had heard a million times before and she would probably think Carmen was lame for saying. Carmen paused for a moment; why would she care what Sophia thought of her? Why should she care? After all, Sophia is just her employee. And a tiny employee at that!

Carmen was lost in her thoughts when she flexed her toes, causing Sophia to slip out from between them and fall on her floor.

“Whoa…,” the tiny woman grunted.

Carmen’s gaze drifted back down to her feet where she saw Sophia struggling to stand back up. 

“Oops…, sorry about that, Soph,” Carmen called down, “I was... distracted...”

Sophia didn’t say anything this time, she simply just started on Carmen’s other foot, one by one, cleaning her massive toes. Carmen briefly wondered if she was forcing Sophia to do too much, but once again she stopped herself from worrying. After all, she was paying her! 

“Oh this is just so great, Soph!” Carmen smiled. “My feet are looking so good again. You have no idea how frustrating it is being able to reach and groom everything else myself but not be able to reach my own feet! And honestly, I think this is the best my nails have ever looked. It’s definitely worth the 10 dollars. We’ll have to do this even when I’m not pregnant, I don’t think I could ever do as good a job as you do.”

Sophia stepped back and looked at the ten massive toes she’d just cleaned. Carmen flexed them and looked down at them with a huge smile. There was no question that Sophia’s gigantic client was happy with her. The little maid was very confident in her bonus and she wanted to capitalize on Carmen’s satisfaction.

“I’d say this job you did earned you your 10 dollars, don’t you think, Soph?” the giantess shifted her gaze toward the little maid.

“Yes! Is there anything else I can do for you?” asked Sophia, hoping there was something she could do to add to her bonus.

“You mean, in addition to the 10 dollars I’m already giving you?” Carmen asked in such a way that made Sophia embarrassed for having asked. “Is the 10 dollars not enough for you?”

“No, no!” Sophia panicked, “It is enough! It’s just a saying is all… I’m just used to saying that to all my clients,” she said, covering her tracks.

Carmen stretched and set her feet on their heels. “Hmm,” she said gazing at the tiny woman. “I was gonna say…,” Carmen smiled, stifling a laugh, “you wanna double your tip?”

“What?” asked Sophia, wondering if her client was playing some sort of trick on her. “Y-yeah! Yes! What is it? Anything!” If she had the chance to earn an entire month’s worth of wages, she was going to do it! Sophia’s vision was framed with two towering soles on either side of her with Carmen’s smiling face far far above her.

“Lick them,” Carmen said.

“What?” Sophia asked, surprised.

“You heard me,” Carmen said, dropping her toes before her tiny maid, “lick them.”

“But why?” asked Sophia.

“Because you want to double your tip!” Carmen laughed. “And this is how you are going to do that!”

“Listen, Mrs. Mueller, I-”

“Call me Carmen,” the giantess interrupted.

Sophia swallowed and began again. “Carmen, cleaning your feet and toes is one thing, but licking them is something I cannot do.”

“Sure you can! Come on Soph, don’t be lazy now!” Carmen said, wiggling her toes closer to the tiny woman.

“I’m not doing that, Carmen,” Sophia reiterated.

“Yes you are, little one,” said Carmen. “Because if you don’t, you won’t be getting a tip at all,” Carmen raised her eyes and smiled, as if to say, ‘what are you going to do about it’?

“Y-you’re taking away my tip? My bonus?” said Sophia, nearly tearing up. “But I worked for over an hour on your feet. You said that you were happy with my work.”

“That’s right, I am happy with your work,” said Carmen. “And I’m not taking away your tip, Sophia, I’m just raising it to double or nothing.”

“But…, that…, isn’t fair,” Sophia sighed, thinking about how far she’d be willing to go in order to earn her bonus. Was it worth throwing away all her dignity? 

“Listen Soph, it’s simple; either lick my toes and earn yourself 20 dollars, today, or don’t, and earn zero. Nothing except your regular wages.” Carmen was inching her toes closer to the maid, trying to encourage her to lick them.

Sophia slowly approached the squirming toes. All sorts of thoughts went through her mind. What was she doing? What was she thinking? Did she even have any dignity left to be worried about? Or did she throw all of that out the window when she went along with cleaning this woman’s feet?

Sophia didn’t have her feelings resolved by the time she reached Carmen’s pinky toe. But she also didn’t know if she could ever forgive herself for passing up 20 dollars. Taking a deep breath, she stuck out her tongue and began feverishly licking the flesh of her client’s toe. It didn’t taste bad, just very salty. Just the very idea of doing this was eating away at Sophia. Still, she kept licking and, as if by instinct, threw in a few kisses as well.

Carmen couldn’t believe it! She couldn’t believe she really had her maid licking her toes. She had only intended it as a joke, but she let it go on for too long. A part of her felt really bad about it, and yet, another part of her really enjoyed it. Carmen had to remind herself that Sophia was just an employee. There was something intimate about having her toes licked that she really liked.

As Carmen watched her maid practically worship her feet, another strange feeling came over her. Her mouth began watering and her tummy rumbled. She stared at the tiny woman, completely lost in thought. Without realizing it, Carmen licked her lips as if she were anticipating food. She didn’t know why, but Sophia looked like she would taste really… good.

Carmen shook her head and swallowed hard. What came over her? She couldn’t eat a person! Especially not her maid that did an excellent job on her toes. 

 

Could she? 

 

Did Sophia even have a family? Would she be missed? Surely another maid could be found that would take care of her feet just a well, right?

“No, no, no,” Carmen said out loud, but she was speaking to herself.

“What’s wrong?” asked Sophia, “Is it not to your liking? I can do better!”

“No, it’s not that,” Carmen said, looking at the time. “It’s already 12:20 and I haven’t eaten lunch yet. I’m just really REALLY hungry.”

“Oh,” said Sophia, smiling in relief that it wasn’t from anything wrong that she had done. “Well, I’m afraid I can’t help you there.”

“Maybe…,” Carmen said, looking dreamily at the tiny morsel… er, … woman at her feet.

“I-m, I’m sorry?” Sophia asked.

“Maybe…, uh, maybe I ought to go get your money now, huh?” said Carmen, snapping out of her daze.

“I know I’m slow, but don’t you want me to finish your floors?” asked Sophia. “It’s only-”

“No!” Carmen shouted. She caught herself as Sophia recoiled in fear from her massive shout. “No, uh…, it’s just um,” Carmen paused, “why don’t you leave for today, and we’ll have the floors done another day, okay?”

“Oh, okay…,” said Sophia, very confused with the roller coaster of a client that Carmen was being.

“I left my phone charging in the kitchen, let me go grab it and I can PayPal you your money.” Carmen slowly stood up on her feet and walked out of the room. Her booming footfalls were no less threatening, even after having spent some quality time with them. Sophia couldn’t believe she just spent 5 minutes licking them. She was disgusted with herself, but she was very excited about the 20 dollars hitting her bank account. She started gathering her things and cleaning up her equipment.

Carmen was in the kitchen grabbing her phone but she couldn’t stop thinking about Sophia. Walking back out to the living room, her thoughts were running wild with her. ‘What if I just tasted her, but didn’t eat her?”, she wondered. ‘Could I pay her a little more for her trouble?’, she reasoned. But the more she imagined the tiny woman against her tongue, she couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to have her in her mouth. And then, once she was in her mouth, how good would it feel to swallow her? 

No, she’d better not, she shook her head. Could she trust herself not to swallow her? Probably not… just now her mouth watered at the prospect of having the tiny woman inside.

Sophia had gathered her stuff by the door so she could take it out to the tiny tram system that would take her back to her apartment. She was making her way back to Carmen’s chair where she had performed her...duties. The floor rumbled and the ever so familiar booms of her clients footsteps consumed the tiny woman. Carmen walked into the room but was looking at her PayPal app and still wrestling with her thoughts about eating Sophia.

“Hey Carmen,” Sophia said as the giantess approached. “I was just getting my stuff ready by the door.”

Carmen kept walking, fiercely planting her feet on the hardwood floor with each step.

“Carmen?” said Sophia.

THUD! Another step…, shaking the ground violently.

“Carmen?” Sophia screamed. “You see me, right? I moved over here now!”

THUD! Another step and the tiny maid lost her balance, falling to the ground.

“Carmen!” she screamed.

THUD! One more step and Carmen stood still. Sophia opened her eyes and looked up. Carmen’s face and entire upper body was obscured from view by the pregnant belly that stuck out over her. 

“Sophia?” asked Carmen. “Where did you go?” She looked around for her maid, but couldn’t see her right below her.

“I’m here! I’m down here!” the tiny woman screamed, standing back up. She started running so she would come into view again.

“Sophia?” Carmen asked again, taking one last step.

The tiny maid looked up and saw the bare sole of her boss rise over her and begin to descend. In slow motion, every detail became more clear; every wrinkle, every crease, every single piece of dirt that was still stuck to her sole. Sophia saw it all in her terror filled eyes as the colossal shadow came over her. She was so struck with terror that she couldn’t even scream. 

 

“Soph-” SQUISH

 

Carmen froze as she heard something squish and felt something pop under her foot. Carmen’s heart dropped as she realized what it probably was. She lifted her leg up, feeling sick to her stomach. She twisted her sole toward her to see a tiny red smear of goo in the shape of a tiny person stuck to it.

“Fuck!” she shouted.

Taking a step back, she saw what remained of her former employee on the floor. She shook her head and sighed.

After a couple minutes of coming to terms with what had just happened, she opened her phone and dialed a number.

“Yes, it’s me, Carmen Mueller,” she said. “How much did you say a 10 pack of maids was?”

 

End Notes:

Leave a comment or send an email if you liked it!

 

The Devil in Carmen by carnage
Author's Notes:

Carmen is more overtly cruel in this chapter. The next chapter she'll be a little more casual/flippant again.

Also, the original chapter title was "Hungry Hungry Housewife"

Added September 28, 2020 [F/m, Mouthplay, Hard Vore, Violent] 

 

Carmen was having a small panic attack. It was illegal to kill a tiny, and the maid service knew that Sophia was at her house and Carmen had no question in her mind that Sophia’s murder would be pinned on her. The new crew would be here in 30 minutes, so Carmen quickly cleaned up the mess that was left from her last maid. She dropped a wet cloth on the floor and wiped it with her foot, it was the only way she could reach Sohpia’s squashed body. Once she wiped up her maid, she clenched the cloth with her toes and lifted it up until she could reach it with her hand.

Opening the bunched up cloth, Carmen solemnly looked inside at the red smear that used to be Sophia. Carmen could recognize her clothes and a few twisted body parts, but other than that, she was completely unrecognizable. Carmen’s heart sank and a lump grew in her throat; she couldn’t believe that she had just killed someone! 

And did she really just think about eating Sophia only 10 minutes ago? Carmen knew now that she could have never eaten her. If she felt this bad about killing her accidentally, then there was no way she could go through with swallowing her on purpose. Carmen closed the cloth and regained her composure.

She had to get rid of the body. But how? What should she do with it? The idea of eating it now repulsed her. But could she just simply flush the little corpse down the toilet? Carmen freaked herself out thinking about the body getting discovered in her plumbing, thus implicating herself. Carmen had another idea strike her.

Approaching her kitchen sink, she turned on the water and then the garbage disposal. Opening up the cloth napkin, she looked at Sophia’s mangled body one last time before she shook it free and watched it land with a plop in the sink basin. The running water carried the tiny body to the drain and then it disappeared from Carmen’s sight. Forever.

There was an almost imperceptable grinding sound as the blades of the garbage disposal did their job with Sophia. The finality of it all hit Carmen and she instantly felt relief. It was over. Sophia was gone and no one would find her body now.

Carmen’s pangs of guilt remained for a few minutes. She knew almost nothing about her former maid. Did she have a family? Were there people expecting her to come home? What was her life like? What were her hopes for the future? The more she thought about her, the more saddened Carmen became.

“Forget it!” Carmen scolded herself. “Forget about her!” Carmen’s racing heart began to slow down. “It’s over with. You’re fine…, everything is fine now.” 

She kept reassuring herself for a few minutes until she felt almost completely normal. She buried her face in her hands and thought about how stupid she was. Why didn’t she stop to think about the possibility of stepping on someone so small? She condemned herself for even hiring the maid service in the first place. She thought maybe she should cancel her 10 pack of maids that would be arriving soon. Carmen looked at the clock.

“Huh…, it’s ten after one, and they’re still not here?” she said, a little surprised. “This crew is definitely not as punctual as Sophia was.” Carmen caught herself thinking about her former maid again. “Argh, where’s my phone, I need to cancel the service!”

DING-DONG

The doorbell rang as she was still looking for her phone, not realizing it was in her hand the whole time. She was so flustered that she never even noticed.

“Shit, that’s them…,” she sighed. She walked over to the front door and opened it. At the threshold were 10 little one inch tall people, men and women, who made up the crew of janitorial workers. Carmen was still so flustered with everything, but she tried coming off as normal as possible toward them.

“You’re late,” she snapped in a little bit more of an angry tone than she meant.

“I’m sorry miss,” she the foreman, “the lunch hour traffic on a Friday was difficult to navigate with our tiny tram sys-”

“Whatever,” said Carmen, interrupting him, “you’re here now, I suppose that’s all that matters.”

“I’m Dave,” the tiny man replied, “I’m the foreman.” He was completely unfazed by Carmen’s seeming indifference toward him and his crew. He was used to it. Most of the giant clients acted like Dave and his crew were beneath them, literally and figuratively. So he knew all too well what to expect and how to handle them. “Where would you like us to start?”

“Um, well,” the still flabbergasted Carmen mumbled, “the floors are filthy. Why don’t you start there? And please, watch where I step, I can’t be constantly looking at the floor for you guys.” Carmen started to leave, her huge feet stomping away from them. 

“Of course, miss,” Dave said. “But, is Sophia still here?”

Carmen froze in her tracks and turned around. Her eyes pierced daggers at the foreman. “Who?”, she said with a shaky voice.

“Sophia?” Dave reiterated. “She was hired by you this-”

“I’m sorry,” Carmen laughed, “you must be confused. I never hired anybody this morning. I’ve never heard of any Sophia.” 

“Are you sure?” asked the assistant foreman, Kevin.

“I think I would remember hiring a tiny maid service, don’t you?” She stared at the tiny man with a stern angry scowl.

“But, isn’t this her equipment?” Kevin asked, walking up to the cleaning tools that were packed and ready for transport. Carmen’s heart dropped into her stomach. How could she be so stupid! She forgot about Sophia’s stuff! She had just lied, how was she going to explain this?

“Oh!” Carmen laughed, slapping her hand against her forehead. “Sophia! Of course! I remember now. Yeah she didn’t work out. She quit and left her stuff here.”

Dave and Kevin looked at each other in confusion as their crew continued getting set up for the job ahead of them.

“But you just said you didn’t remember her…,” Dave said, visibly confused.

“Oh? I did?” Carmen said, putting her hands on her belly. “Well, pregnancy brain and all that, you know how it is!” the giant woman said, laughing and rubbing her. “I swear! My brian is mush, ya know?” She laughed and began walking away again, into her kitchen, leaving the tiny crew to themselves by her front door.

“Was it just me, or was that extremely weird?” asked Kevin.

“That lady is fuckin’ nuts,” replied Dave. “Don’t ever expect to understand women, my boy. It’s a lost cause. And a pregnant woman is a whole different monster. And a pregnant woman who is gigantic? Well… that’s a triple whammy right there.”

“I guess…” said Kevin, still bewildered. “So what’s the plan here?”

“Why don’t you take 4 to the living room floor, and I’ll take 4 to the kitchen. Meet in 2 hours?” said the foreman, dividing the team up.

“Yeah, sounds like a plan,” said Kevin.

For the next 30 minutes, the two tiny crews worked in peace. Carmen had isolated herself in her room, so there was no interaction with the titanic woman. With each passing minute, the floors were cleaned to perfection, every little speck of dust, dirt, as well as all the crumbs were removed.

Kevin had tried to text and call Sophia multiple times, but she wasn’t responding. It just didn’t sound like her to quit like that. But it wasn’t unusual for tinies to have cell phones that didn’t get very good reception. He just hoped she called him back when she got his messages.

The floors began to rumble...

Carmen came out of her room and stepped into view, being mindful of the tiny people on the floor.

“Alright everyone,” she called. “I need to get to the kitchen but I don’t want to step on any of you, so make sure you get out of the way, I can’t really see where I step anymore.”

The workers scurried out of the way and when there was a clear path to the kitchen, Carmen slowly tip-toed forward. Even though she tried to step lightly, each one of her footsteps violently shook the floor and echoed loudly in their ears. With every step, Carmen was half expecting to feel the haunting sensation of somebody getting squashed under her foot. “I don’t mean to bother you, I just really need to get something to eat, I haven’t had lunch yet.” 

Once she was around the corner and out of sight, the tiny crew members went back to their positions and got back to work. Kevin shook his head, he was totally baffled by this client’s behavior. First, she was rude to them when they arrived, then she claimed she didn’t know Sophia, then laughed it off when she was called out on it. She was definitely not like most of the clients he was used to. 

Going on for another few minutes, Kevin checked his phone again to see if Sophia had responded. He was growing frustrated with the situation and was thinking about Carmen when he came across a strange smear on the floor.

“What in the world is this?” he said, examining it. It was red, smelled strange, and looked like it had been wiped up. Or at least, attempted to be wiped up. Inspecting the stain a little further, Kevin noticed a rectangular piece of plastic covered in red. Pausing, he looked down at his shirt, and noticed it was the same size as his nametag. Shaking, Kevin knelt down and picked up the piece of plastic. He slowly flipped it over...

‘Sohpia Collins - 1st year of service’ it read.

Kevin gasped and dropped the piece of plastic. He covered his mouth as he realized that the stain he was standing in was Sophia’s blood. The floor began to boom and thunder as Carmen came back around the corner, holding a plate of food in her hand.

“I’m going to go back to my room now, so get out of the way!” she said, stomping through the room. She went into her room and left the tiny crew alone. Kevin was in shock and disbelief. He firmly believed that Carmen knew something and wasn’t telling him. Kevin dropped his equipment and took off for her room.

Carmen made a turkey club and had some slices of cheese on her plate. At least her cravings were a little more leveled out now. She didn’t know if it was her hormones or just the fact that she wasn’t stressed out about Sophia anymore. But at either rate, her appetite was back and she was feeling pretty good. As she was eating her sandwich, she didn’t notice the tiny man sneaking into her room. 

Kevin made his way past discarded slippers, dirty clothes, and other obstacles as he approached the titanic woman laying on her bed. He didn’t have a plan. He didn’t know what he was doing. He looked around for clues but couldn’t find any. He didn’t know what he was looking for exactly, just anything that would tell him what happened to Sophia. Then he saw it. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed and let her feet dangle in the air. From there, Kevin could see the massive soles of their boss. And on the edge of one of her soles was a tiny little red stain.

“You killed her!” Keven shouted.

The giantess stopped in her tracks and pulled her finger from her mouth, sucking off the mustard from it. She leaned over and looked down at the tiny trespasser in her room, “I’m sorry, but you don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said in a dead serious tone.

"You killed Sophia!” Kevin shouted again, even more angry than the first time.

“I said,” Carmen reiterated in a hushed tone, “you don’t know what you’re talking about.” Carmen then gestured toward the door. “Now get back to work, before I fire you.”

“Fire me?” he scoffed, “Or kill me?”

“How dare you talk to me like that!” Carmen retorted, setting down her plate.

“It all makes sense now, Sophia’s equipment, her name tag, your behavior! You killed her!” Kevin walked menacingly toward Carmen. “What? Was she not good enough? Did she disappoint you? Did you ‘fire’ her too?”

“No!” Carmen said defensively.

“You didn’t want to pay her, was that it?” he said, still approaching.

“No!” Carmen growled through her gritted teeth.

“I found her name tag! I found the blood, it’s on the floor and it’s on your foot!” Kevin said with tears coming from his eyes. His big man persona had finally broken and he was a sobbing mess.

The sight of the heartbroken man on her floor softened Carmen and she felt bad all over again. “Alright, it’s true. But it was an accident!” Carmen said, tearing up again, “I didn’t mean to!”

“So, it is true then…,” Kevin said, “Sophia is… dead…”

Carmen sighed…, her eyes watered up and she swallowed hard, “Yeah… she’s dead.”

Kevin looked down and shook his head, he was in disbelief. 

“I’m... so sorry,” Carmen said.

“Where is she?” Kevin asked.

“What do you mean?” the giant woman asked.

“What did you do with… her…,” Kevin choked up, “her body?”

Carmen shook her head, “Don’t ask me that,” Carmen replied solemnly.

“Why not?” Kevin asked tearfully.

Carmen quickly changed the subject, “How did you know Sophia, little one?” she asked.

“She was my wife…”

Carmen gasped, “You’re wife?” She was at a loss for words. What were the chances that she had killed somebody’s spouse? It was all too much to process. “I’m sorry…, Kevin was it?” Carmen looked at him with sympathy. “I’m sorry for your loss…”

Kevin said nothing in return. 

“How long were you guys married?” asked Carmen.

“I don’t want to talk about it...,” he muttered.

“Listen, I’m sorry. I liked her, I really did,” Carmen explained. “I was just about to give her a 20 dollar tip for cleaning my feet when the accident happened. She was amazing! But it was an accident, I swear!”

Kevin looked up at Carmen in disbelief, “You made her clean your feet?”

Carmen paused and took a deep breath. “Listen Kevin, that is neither here nor there, the bottom line is, I’m sorry, it was an accident. Can we just move on from this, please?”

“Move on from this?” asked Kevin. “Like, you mean, not have me report you and not have you pay your fine?”

“Well,” Carmen nodded,  “yeah…, I was hoping.”

“No.” Kevin shook his head. “If I can’t have Sophia back, the least I can do is make you pay your 10 dollar fine. It’s the only recourse I have for justice in this god forsaken world.”

“Wait,” Carmen cocked her head, “I’m sorry, did you say there was a 10 dollar fine?”

“Yeah!” Kevin said, insulting her intelligence.

“What about getting arrested? What about jail, there’s no jail time?” she asked the tiny widower.

“What?” he scoffed, “Of course not! Not in this district, at least not yet. But that’s what we’re fighting for! Accountability! In fact, the new democratic challenger vows that if she’s elected, she will-”

“I- I don’t keep up with politics,” Carmen waived her hand dismissively of Kevin’s explanation. “But there’s really no jail time?” her face turned to one of pleasant surprise.

“Boy, you really are young and dumb, aren’t you?” he said condescendingly.

Disregarding his remark, Carmen was feeling a huge sensation of relief. This whole time, she had been panicked over going to jail for killing someone! But all it amounted to was a fine! She couldn’t believe it! It was like a weight lifted off of her. This roller coaster of emotions was really starting to take a toll on her emotions. Feeling her appetite quickly return to her, she reached for her sandwich and hungrily ate the remainder. Kevin would have guessed she hadn’t eaten for days by the way she was greedily consuming it. 

“Now that was one amazing sandwich, let me tell you,” Carmen said, with almost no concern for Kevin or any remorseful tone about Sophia anymore. “Now, I’ll pay the fine. But are you going to cause anymore problems for me?”

“Problems?” Kevin was taken back. “What problems have I caused you? You’re the one who killed my wife!”

“Well, there’s nothing I can do about that now,” Carmen snapped. “And I don’t want to keep talking about it and apologizing for something that I can’t change. Besides, it wasn’t totally my fault anyway.”

“It was completely your fault!” Kevin shouted.

“If you keep running your mouth, I’m going to make you clean your wife off my foot!” Carmen sneered. “Or what’s left of her, at least,” she said with a scowl. “Or maybe I should just step on you and end your pain and suffering. 10 dollars sounds like a fair enough price to squash you. Then I can have your crew clean both you and your wife from my feet.”

Carmen was shocked to hear her own words come out of her mouth. She had never said anything so heartless in all her life. She didn’t even know she was capable of saying such things. But now that her guilt and worry was out of the way, the same queen-like feeling she had felt earlier with Sophia was taking its place and taking over. But even with the feeling of royalty growing inside her, she could never follow through on something so overtly cruel.

Kevin, meanwhile, was mortified by her words. He had never been in this position in all his life. But even he knew that he was powerless in this situation. He regretted even telling Carmen about the fine. That seemed to be what tipped her the other direction. He wondered if she even actually felt bad about killing Sophia, or if she was just worried about going to jail. Kevin said nothing and just stared back into the piercing eyes of the giant woman.

“Well,” she said, taking another bite of food, “are you going to behave?”

“Yes,” was all he said in a defeated tone.

“Perfect!” she spat with a mouth full of food, some of it projecting from her mouth and landing on Kevin.

“Argh!” Kevin gawked at the disgusting bits of chewed food and spit that struck him. He would have said something if she hadn’t just threatened to kill him.

“Oops, sorry!” Carmen laughed. “Here let me help you!” She mustered all the strength she had to reach down and swipe him up.

“Arrgghh!” Kevin screamed as he was grabbed between Carmen’s fingers.

“Let’s see…,” Carmen smiled and brought Kevin towards her mouth. Her lips twisted into a smile and parted. Her large tongue slithered past her teeth, covered in sticky saliva and bits of chewed sandwich. It grossed him out, and he shouted in protest as her tongue slid up his tiny body. It coated him in her hot spit more than it did to clean him.

“Please! Stop it!” he shouted, “What are you doing?” he cried between being muffled into the giant soft pink tongue.

“Mmm,” the giantess moaned, “you little people DO taste as good as you look!”

“What?” he said as she placed him on her waiting tongue and withdrew them both into her cavernous mouth. “Oh god! Please no!” he wailed.

Carmen began rolling him around her tongue and her mouth watered more than it ever had before. For Kevin, that meant being swished around in a mouth full of thick gooey saliva. It was dark and he couldn’t see anything. Although, he could tell when he was slammed into the side of one of her giant teeth. And every once in a while, she would press her tongue against the roof of her mouth, smashing the tiny man between them.

Carmen tightened her grip on him with her tongue as she began to suck all the saliva to the back of her throat. She swallowed gallons of spit, leaving Kevin in her hot moist cavern of a mouth, but at least the threat of drowning in spit was gone. For now.

Outside the living prison, Carmen smiled and shook her head, not believing her luck. She couldn’t believe how fast things had changed. One minute, she was feeling guilty about killing Sophia, but then the next minute, she had her tiny husband in her mouth! Life is funny that way, isn’t it?

Every sense in her body was telling her to swallow him, but she fought that urge. She closed her eyes and focused on his tiny struggles inside her mouth. She had never eaten anything live before, so it was quite a thrill to feel him. Inside her mouth, Kevin was clawing at the flesh of her tongue, trying to crawl his way out. Those movements were what Carmen was enjoying the feeling of.

Again, the urge to swallow him came over her. She paused and thought about it, how would she do it? Would she swallow him whole? Or would she chew him up first? Chewing him seemed unnecessarily cruel. Or, she pondered, would it actually be merciful? Doing it that way would spare the tiny morsel from suffocating in her throat or from drowning in her stomach. And even if he had survived suffocation and drowning, there would still be her stomach acid he would have to contend with.

But would chewing him taste as good as having him in her mouth as he was right now? He would no doubt taste very savory with his flesh and blood, but would it be too much? Carmen didn’t realize it, but her tongue was instinctively working the tiny man toward her teeth. And as hard as he fought it, he couldn’t fend off the giant pink muscle. Wedged in place between her molars, he began to cry, certain that he was going to die. Carmen wanted to bite down so bad, but she didn’t. She let him lay there, and imagined the burst of flavor that she would taste from one single chomp.  

When she couldn’t take it anymore, Carmen opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. There, on the tip of her tongue, was a spit soaked man flailing wildly. He opened his eyes and wiped the viscous fluid from his eyes. Looking around, he saw her teeth, massive white boulders that could crush him into paste in a moment's notice. Her lip, which was thick and soft, was stretching into a smile, revealing more of the gigantic woman’s teeth. Above her mouth, Carmen’s nostrils flared like a bell and air rushed out from them. The hot air surrounded Kevin as the gust of wind flowed over him.

Carmen’s fingers came into view and picked him up by his legs, letting him dangle in front of her face. Carmen let out a little chuckle. “I almost swallowed you, you know,” she said, still smiling. At this point, the power she felt over this tiny man was surging within her. “You just taste so damn delicious!” she cooed with an excited squeak. 

Kevin said nothing but kept struggling.

“What are you even doing?” Carmen asked with a smirk. “It’s not like you can go anywhere.”

“I’m sorry! Please don’t kill me!” Kevin pleaded.

Carmen paused and raised her eyebrows. “Do you promise to be good?” she asked, waiting for his answer.

“Yes! I will be good! I swear!” he shouted right away.

“Hmm…,” Carmen puckered her face in thought. “Very well,” she said, setting him down next to the plate on her night stand. “But let’s make one thing very clear,” she said, brushing back her hair. “I like the way you taste, you taste very good…” she smiled. “And so, if you don’t behave, I will eat you, and I swear to god, not even feel bad about it. Do you understand?” she asked, licking her lips in a predatory fashion as she watched the shivering man nod his head in agreement.

“I- I understand…,” the defeated man lamented.

“Good,” said the giant woman. “Now, get back to work before I fire you.”

Kevin looked around. He didn’t know what he was supposed to be doing. All that was on her nightstand was her plate that had a few slices of cheese left on it, and her lamp. What did she want him to do? He was terrified to ask but he didn’t know what else to do. He just needed to survive the work day so he could quit this job and never come back to Carmen’s house again.

“Something wrong?” the giantess asked.

Kevin mustered up the courage to speak, “What would you like me to do, miss?”

Carmen thought for a moment and curled her lip, “Well, there is the matter of that red stain on my foot. Why don’t you take care of that for me?”

Kevin shook his head, “I can’t do that, you know that…”

“Oh Kevin…,” Carmen sighed, “that didn’t take long now did it? But oh well, I guess it was inevitable, it was bound to happen eventually.” Carmen reached for him, “I wish I could say I wasn’t looking forward to this, but I am…, I really am!”

She almost had  him in her grip when he started kicked against her fingers.

“No no no!” he shouted.

“Kevin…,” Carmen tisked. “I warned you what would happen. And now I get to eat you.”

She reached for him one more time, but he fought her fingers off again.

“No!” he shouted, “I can’t do it...but I can have my crew do it for you.”

Carmen paused and thought for a moment. Her fingers were looming over him, poised to pinch the tiny man between them. Then Carmen scrunched her face in approval and nodded her head. “Yeah, that’ll work for me. Congrats little one, you just saved yourself from going in my mouth! Well…, for now.” Carmen giggled and salaciously licked her bottom lip. 

Kevin looked around and patted his pockets. He pulled out his phone, he couldn’t believe it was still with him after all that. And even more surprising was that it was still working. 

“Should we go out there?” Carmen asked, regaining control of herself. “Or do they come in here?”

“They will come here,” he said as he dialed a number, looking up at Carmen’s giant eyes watching him. He made the call, explained what was going on, and hung up. “They should be here in a couple minutes,” he said.

“Fantastic!” said Carmen with a huge smile. Kevin had never seen her look happier than at this moment. And for a change, he actually felt pretty good. He really felt he was going to make it out of this alive.

“Although,” Carmen said, crossing her arms and leaned back, “we have the little issue of your insubordination to handle.”

“What do you mean?” asked Kevin, “I’m still getting the job done for you.” He started sweating bullets as he watched the giantess smirk and roll her eyes.

“Yes, but I asked you to do it, didn’t I?” 

“How could you possibly ask me to do such a thing like that?” he asked, quivering.

Carmen’s eyes hungrily stared at him. Just looking at him made her mouth water again. And seeing him shake in fear just made him look even more delicious. She grinned and rocked her head back and forth triumphantly.

“I just asked,” she said, smiling. “I mean, I knew it was something you probably wouldn’t be able to handle, but it was a risk I was willing to take.”

“What? You set me up!” he shouted angrily. “That’s not fair!” he said as his voice turned into broken sobs.

“Oh poor baby,” Carmen said with a mocking pouty face, “Is that not fair? Well guess what,” she said, her voice returning to normal, “life’s not fair. Just ask your wife. Oh, that’s right,” she said, busting out into laughter, “you can’t.” Carmen’s own words once again surprised her. But this time, she had every desire to carry out her cruel intentions. 

“Now let’s see, you’d probably pair well with this cheese here,” she said picking him up and dropping him on a square of colby jack cheese. “Yeah, like that,” she cooed, “like a little meat and cheese snack…” she said, licking her lips. She grabbed the edge of the cheese slice to fold it over him but he started to make a run for it.

“No no no,” she said, grabbing him and pulling him back to the center. She held him in place with her finger until she wrapped the cheese slice around his body like a burrito. Then she picked up the cheese and tiny man combo, bringing it before her face. She laughed a little and some drool dripped from her mouth. 

“Oh my goodness, that’s embarrassing!” she said with a giggle. “But you really look so good! Good enough to eat...”

The slice of dairy was wrapped so tightly around Kevin’s tiny body that he couldn’t move; there was no chance of escape. Carmen could only hear faint screams coming from inside. Laughing quietly to herself, she brought the snack to her open watery mouth. She set it on her tongue and pushed it all the way in. She slowly closed her lips around her finger and gently pulled it out, leaving Kevin and the cheese slice inside her mouth.

Carmen closed her eyes and sensually rolled the snack back and forth, causing the tiny man’s prison of cheese to flood with saliva. She sucked the saliva from her mouth and swallowed before repeating the process. Kevin had never seen anybody eat a piece of food as long and drawn out as she did. He just wanted it to be over with. He just wanted her to hurry up and do whatever it was she was going to do.

Eventually, her thick saliva broke down the cheese to a point where it loosened up and Kevin could crawl free, albeit still stuck in a giant woman’s mouth. Her tongue began to swish him back and forth.

“There you are, Kevin,” she said, her voice almost deafening him. “Now I can feel you, now I can taste you.” She sloshed his tiny body around some more. “And you taste so good!” She swallowed again and various bits of spit and broken down cheese went down her throat. “Now it’s time to add a little flavor…,” she said with a wicked chuckle.

Her tongue pushed Kevin’s tiny body to her molars. She held him in place for just a few seconds, savoring the moment and anticipating what was to come. She held out for just a few more seconds before she slowly brought her teeth down. Kevin screamed in agony as her teeth slowly began crushing him and tearing his flesh apart. His head felt like it was in a vise that was getting squeezed tighter and tighter.

Blood began rushing into Carmen’s mouth, mixing with her saliva and bits of food. The taste was rich and salty, definitely more savory than she imagined, but extremely good. In fact, he was tastier than she dreamed he would be.

With a little more pressure and a final scream, her teeth crunched his body, squashing him into her teeth. She slowly chewed the rest of his meat and bones until there was nothing left but a gooey slop in her mouth. With a smile, she swallowed everything in her mouth, saliva, cheese, and flesh. 

“Kevin, you tasted fantastic,” she said running her fingers down her throat, tracing his progress toward her stomach. “But again, sorry about your wife. I swear I’ll pay the fine.”

Carmen leaned back on her bed, sitting up against the headboard, above the covers. She was shaking with excitement from the thrill of having eaten someone. She was panting with exhilaration, she wanted more. And she knew just where to get them.

“Now where’s that little crew that Kevin called?” she said, hungrily licking her lips.

 

End Notes:

Leave a comment or send an email if you liked it!

 

Fate of the Crew by carnage
Author's Notes:

More feet and vore material in this chapter. The vore is soft this time rather than hard like the last chapter.

Added October 3, 2020 [F/m, Foot, Crush, Soft Vore]

 

Carmen was reveling in the afterglow. The rush of adrenaline from having eaten Kevin made her heart race and she felt tingly all over. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly, trying to calm herself back down. Eating a tiny was something Carmen never dreamed of doing, but she was glad she did. Kevin tasted delicious, but even more important, it was fun. Carmen really liked eating him… in fact, she loved it. She knew right then and there that she had opened pandora’s box and she was past the point of no return. She was afraid there was no way she would be able to stop.

“Oh, boys, come in, come in!” she beamed with a big smile as four tiny cleaning crew members made their way into her bedroom. “Don’t mind the mess,” she said with a wave of her hand. “Kevin told you why you're here, right?”

“Uh…, he said you had a side job for us?” said one of the little guys, Ben. They were in awe of the beautiful titanic woman laying on her bed. The sheer size of their clients was something they never got used to.

“Yes,” Carmen said, crossing her legs. “I need you boys to clean my feet.”

“Your feet?” Ben asked, puzzled, just like Sophia had been when she was asked.

“Yes, that’s right,” she responded. “I can’t really reach my feet anymore, you know, with all this,” she said, rubbing her belly. “And so, I’m having you guys do that for me.”

“Um, there’s no way,” one of the others, Josh, said. “I don’t know who you think we are, but we’re not servants. We are cleaning professionals.”

“Exactly!” touted Carmen. “You are a professional cleaning staff! And that’s what I need on my feet.”

“You must be insane,” Josh laughed. “That’s insane! Not even our most entitled clients have asked for something so outlandish!”

“Then your clients are very boring and have no imagination,” Carmen said, crossing her arms in frustration. Sohpia hadn’t been nearly this hard to force into subjection. “Oh, I almost forgot,” Carmen said, realizing she had forgotten one crucial detail. “Each one of you will get a 10 dollar tip for doing this.”

Josh hesitated still, but Ben stepped forward excitedly. “Why didn’t you say so? Of course! Right away ma’am!”

Carmen smiled but Josh grabbed a hold of Ben’s shoulder and whispered privately to him, “Are you insane?”

“What,” Ben replied. “Are you just going to piss away 10 dollars? I’m not!” The other two, Conner and Kyle, nodded their heads in agreement with Ben, outnumbering Josh 3 to 1.

“At least she’s really hot, man,” said Ben. “It could be worse, so much worse!”

Josh turned around to face the giant smiling woman sitting on her bed. “Where is Kevin? I want to check with him.”

“Kevin is unavailable at the moment, he’s… uh… doing something else for me,” she chuckled slightly, but restrained herself so she didn’t give herself away. “But he did say that he wanted you boys to start right away.”

“I want 15 dollars,” Josh said sternly. He hated that she referred to them as boys, especially since she was probably younger than them. 

“Agreed,” Carmen said with a snap of her fingers. “And if you boys do a good job, I’ll make it 20.”

At that, all four of them, including Josh, got really excited. Their eyes beamed as they nodded in agreement and looked at each other like they had hit the jackpot. Seeing their excitement briefly made Carmen feel incredibly guilty. She grimaced for a moment but then smiled again.

“Well then,” she said. “What are you waiting for? Get to it!” She uncrossed her legs and sat up straight in her bed as they approached. 

They got to the edge of the bed and climbed the sheets almost effortlessly. Being tiny forced you to become skilled at a variety of unique things. And making beds was sometimes part of their job. So climbing bedsheets and walking on the massive comforter was not new to them

They approached Carmen’s towering soles with some apprehension. Their excitement still motivated them, but the massive walls of flesh were no less intimidating. The strong smell of her feet permeated the air. Her excitement and adrenaline had caused her to sweat a little bit, creating a somewhat musty odor for the tiny cleaning crew.

“Aww man, they stink!” complained Josh.

“They’re feet,” chuckled Ben. “What did you expect from them?”

“I don’t care, as long as I get my 20 dollars!” Conner said.

Josh had to crane his neck just to see the top of her feet, where her toes curled in excitement.

“Your feet are so big,” Josh complained. “How are we supposed to reach them?”

“Huh?” Carmen asked, dreamily watching them as they approached her waiting feet. “Oh, I don’t know, just reach what you can, I guess. We’ll figure the rest out later.” She flexed her toes and scared the crap out of the tiny servants… er,... tiny professional cleaners. “Hahaha!” the giantess laughed. “Sorry about that guys, didn’t mean to scare ya!” she smiled and giggled quietly to herself.  

Josh shook his head and sent Kyle and Conner to one foot, and put himself and Ben on the other. And just as Sophia had done earlier, they picked away the dust, dirt, and squashed crumbs from soft smooth skin. Her skin was almost flawless. There were no cracks or any flaking peeling dry bits either. 

Carmen smiled. She couldn’t see her cleaners working, but she could feel their efforts. Every time they touched her skin, it tickled slightly, even on her heels. She leaned back her head and just enjoyed the fact that she had 4 tiny people tending to her feet.

“Hey Josh,” said Ben, laughing and puckering. “Do you think she’d be able to tell if I kissed her?”

“If you kissed her feet?” asked Josh, repulsed. “Why would you do that? That’s disgusting. What, do you have a thing for this woman or something?”

“Other than the fact that she’s really fucking hot?” asked Ben rhetorically. “Not really...”

“I can’t believe Kevin agreed to this…,” Josh complained.

“What will you give me if I do?” Ben asked again.

“If you what?” Josh asked in annoyance. “Kiss her feet? Uh… nothing! That’s stupid and gross.”

“Yeah, says the guy picking dirt from them,” Ben said, rolling his eyes sarcastically.

“It’s 20 dollars dude,” said Josh, pulling another smashed crumb from her heel. “I’d be crazy not to do this.”

Carmen’s feet stayed eerily still while the men worked. But the warmth and smell coming from them reminded the tiny men that her feet were massive living behemoths capable of squashing them with no effort. They kept their focus on the task at hand and after a few more minutes, they had cleaned everything they could possibly reach.

“Miss!” Josh called up to the titanic woman. “We’ve done everything we can reach from here. How do you want us to get the rest?”

Carmen furled her bottom lip in amusement. “Already? Well then, I suppose it’s time to do my toes next.”

“Oh… okay…” said Josh, wondering how they were going to reach them.

“Here, let me help you with that.” Carmen smirked, seemingly having read his mind.

They had their confusion answered when Carmen withdrew her feet from the tiny men, and set them down flat. 10 mountainous toes were before them, wiggling and stretching. The workers assumed that they were supposed to approach them, but instead, Carmen spread her toes and lunged her feet forward, clenching the 4 tinies in the soft flesh between her toes. They shrieked in fear but Carmen laughed victoriously.

“Ha! Yes, that’s it! You’re right where I want you,” she giggled, setting her feet back on her heels. She watched with amusement as the 4 tiny men wiggled and squirmed between her toes. She gave a slight squeeze that nearly paralized them. 

“I bet there’s probably some junk between my toes that needs to be cleaned out too.” Carmen didn’t hear any protest from the tinies, but she knew this was probably not what they had expected. 

“Now remember boys, 20 dollars is at stake, so don’t let me down!” she said to encourage them. But she was right, dangling over 50ft in the air between her toes was not what they had in mind when it came to cleaning her feet.

“What do we do?” asked one of the guys, unable to move due to the pressure of her toe flesh surrounding him.

“We just have to muscle through this, right?” asked Ben.

“This is stupid!” yelled Josh. He was between Carmen’s big and second toe, so he had a little more wiggle room, but it was tight. “I’m not doing this!”

“I don’t think we’re in a position to argue with her, man,” said one of the others.

Carmen curled her toes down slightly, causing the men to scream in agony. “Come on boys, I don’t feel anything happening down there. My toes are dirty! And if you don’t want to end up as toejam, then you’d best get to cleaning!”

She released her toes back into their neutral position, but they held onto their prey. As expected, Carmen heard their voices yelping in protest. She could take it anymore and just started laughing.

“You guys,” she laughed, wiping a tear from her eye. “I’m only teasing ya! Okay, I admit, it was a bad joke. But seriously, you need to get some work done. Because, as of right now, I don’t even know if you guys are worth even 10 dollars!”

Immediately Ben started scrapping all the sweaty dirt and accumulated dust from between the titaness’s toes. Following his lead, the other two men on the other foot also got to work. They didn’t know how serious this woman’s threats were, but they didn’t want to find out. Carmen smiled, feeling their efforts to clean her toes.

“That’s much better,” she cooed, reaching for a magazine.

The little men were largely forgotten about by the gigantic woman as she became engrossed in her reading material. 3 of the little men were diligently working. Josh, however, was not okay with the events that took place over the last few minutes. He wiggled and squirmed his best in an effort to escape.

Carmen flexed her feet and forth every once in a while, eliciting terrified screams from the tiny people everytime they did. Their shrieks of terror reached her ears, but she didn’t look at them or even acknowledge them. She knew that they were fine and were just simply overreacting. But she did have to admit, it was really awesome that such a little thing she did could affect them so much. Regardless, the tinies dutifully kept working and kept fighting against her powerful toes when they would move.

Carmen was getting restless and started shifting and wiggling herself. She lifted one of her legs and set it back down. She did the same with the other leg as well. For the tinies at her toes, it felt like they were on some twisted joke of a demented roller coaster. For Josh, one drop of her foot was enough to help him lodge himself loose from between her toes. He had wiggled a good amount of the way out himself, but this extra boom gave him the extra bit of force he needed to escape.

Unfortunately for him, that meant rolling down the curve of the ball of her foot and then free falling almost 50ft down to the comforter below. It was a relatively soft landing, the fabric was still soft, even at his size. He landed right next to her heel, the giant sole towering over him. He gained his bearings from the fall and sat up. Then the giant foot lifted into the air again, causing him to roll into the indent created by her colossal heel. He didn’t even have time to scream as her heel came crashing down on him, pinning him between her flesh and the cushy blanket. It was probably the only thing that saved his life.

The weight was immeasurable. The pain was unbearable. It was more intense than anything he had ever felt in his life. And then, as if the universe had a personal vendetta against Josh, Carmen crossed her legs. One leg swung over the other, and the crushing weight of her heel smashed down even further on his tiny body.

She absentmindedly bounced her top foot rhythmically. The movements of her feet made Conner, Kyle, and Ben sick to their stomachs. But even worse was Josh’s fate. Her heel twisted and grinded against his little body as she moved her feet back and forth. He heard some snaps and felt some intense pressure on his shoulders and legs.

“Where is Josh?” Conner yelled between bounces.

“He was right there a minute ago!” called Ben, looking around frantically.

“I don’t see him!” shouted Kyle.

Just then, the titanic woman lifted and dropped her feet again. Her heel landed on Josh again, but only partially. His legs were sticking out from under it.

“Oh fucking hell,” Ben shouted. “He got himself stuck!”

“What are we going to do?” the Conner yelled nervously.

Ben and the others shouted up to their giant captor… I mean, boss. They begged and pleaded for her attention but she paid them no heed. She could hear them squeaking and crying out to her, but she ignored it, thinking they were just complaining.

Ben was full of frustration and found an inner strength to pull himself out from between the two toes he was trapped between. He tumbled down the top of her foot toward her ankle and ran up her leg to her hip. Carmen thought she felt something and put down her magazine. She was impressed but surprised to see a little man running up her leg.

“What on earth are you doing, little man?” Carmen asked with an interested smile. She reached down and picked him up as he approached the underside of her belly. Resting in the palm of her hand, Carmen brought him before her smiling face. “What’s the matter, darling? Is it too much for you to handle?”

“Miss! Please! It’s Josh! He’s stuck under your foot!” Ben cried out.

Carmen was taken back. She looked down at her crossed feet and saw the other two men climbing down them to her heel.

“Where?” she said, confused.

“He’s under your heel!” Ben shouted. “Please hurry! Move! He could get hurt! He might already be hurt!”

“Oh yes!” said Carmen. “Of course! Here you go…” She lifted her feet and saw the tiny injured man that was underneath. “My god, I didn’t even feel him down there!”

Conner and Kyle grabbed a hold of Josh and pulled him to safety. Carmen set her feet back down but placed them out of the way so she could see what was happening.

“He’s okay!” the two men shouted. “A bit sore, but he’s okay.”

“Oh, what a relief!” Carmen sighed. “Here, you go down there and take his place. I want to see if he’s okay.” Carmen set Ben down on her leg. He looked back at her, did she mean for them to keep working after they had come so close to a fatal accident? “Hurry! Go now!” she said, shooing him away. Keven turned back around and ran down the woman’s leg. He practically parkoured off of Carmen’s foot and to the spot his coworkers were.

“Well I admit,” weezed Josh. “That was stupid idea.”

“I’ll say…,” Ben laughed, trying to ease the tension. “Uh, and I don’t know how to say this, but... she wants to see you.”

“Me?” Josh asked in surprise. “What for?”

“Well,” Ben paused, “she almost killed you, she probably wants to see if you’re okay.”

The 4 little men looked up at the giant woman peering down at them. She was watching attentively, even though she couldn’t hear them. Josh stood up, her beautiful feet towering over him and the others. 

“Let’s get this over with…,” he muttered and began walking around her feet and up toward her upper half. Her eyes remained fixed on him, leaving the other men at her feet alone. They did nothing but watch what was happening. The giant woman smiled as he approached, he was a little slow, having to limp, and so it took him some time. Just watching him walk toward her caused her mouth to water. She was already craving the taste of his tiny body.

She lowered her palm for him to step into.

“Come here, poor little guy,” she said with an exaggerated sad expression on her face. “I hope I didn’t hurt you too bad, did I?” Josh climbed into her waiting palm, which quickly brought him before her eyes. “How bad is it? How are you?” she asked.

“Well,” Josh started-

“Hey!” she called out to the other men at her feet. “This isn’t a break time for you guys, ya know!” She angled her palm so Josh couldn’t see what she was doing. “Why don’t you get started on my soles? Here let me reposition them for you!” She lifted one gigantic foot over them and brought her sole down on them, trapping them against the soft flesh of her foot. “Back to work boys! You haven’t earned your bonus just yet!” She turned her attention back to the tiny man in her hand. “Now…,” she smiled sincerely. “I’m sorry, you were saying?”

“Well,” Josh started again. “I can’t move this leg very well, and I think I dislocated my shoulder,” he said, grabbing it in pain. “And I can’t be sure… but it feels like I cracked a rib or two.” 

“Aw, poor little man,” she cooed. “My big mean feet did a number on you, didn’t they?”

“Yeah,” Josh said, a little perturbed. She seemed a little too casual about this for his tastes. “I mean, why did you have us between your toes like that? That is just wrong, on so many levels. We could have found plenty of other ways to clean them for you, I just don’t get it.”

“It’s so weird to think about,” Carmen smiled, looking away in wonder, ignoring what he just said. “I couldn’t even feel you down there…, you’re just way too small!”

“I’d like for you to take this a little more seriously,” Josh chided. “I could have been injured far worse than I already am, or even died!”

Carmen turned her attention back to him and laughed. “I never could have imagined having a little person at my feet before today. But now, I don’t know how I ever lived without it. It is really fun.”

“Are you some sort of psychopath?” Josh asked, tired of the giant woman’s attitude. “It’s like you’re not even hearing anything I’m saying!”

“But you know what’s even better than having a little tiny living breathing person at your feet?” she smiled, suppressing a small giggle. “The way you guys taste!”

Josh’s heart froze. “How- how would you know that?” he asked with a weak trembly voice.

“Ha!” the giantess laughed. “It’s what little Kevin was helping me out with!” Carmen shook her head and brought him closer to her mouth. Her tongue slipped under her upper lip and then slithered across her teeth. Her mouth was watering in anticipation of another tasty snack.

“But-”

Carmen picked him up by his hurt leg and dangled him before her eyes. She snorted with laughter when he shrieked in pain from his injury. Carmen casually looked down to her feet to make sure the others couldn’t see. Her excitement was causing her heart to rush and got her adrenaline pumping again. Her feet became very warm and started to perspire on the tiny men who were under them. They were more concerned with trying to survive than they were with trying to do their jobs.

Carmen smiled with twisted satisfaction. She held the screaming man above her face and opened her mouth overdramatically wide like a demonic cavern leading straight to hell. Her tongue fished around wildly, as if it were sentiently searching for the next morsel of food.

“Hnn, hnnn, hnnnn…,” she growled with laughter as she dropped him on her waiting tongue.

Josh was instantly covered in sticky saliva that trapped him against her tongue. She pressed her tongue against her upper teeth. The white boulders threatened to cut him in half if she pushed any harder. She rocked her tongue back and forth, filling the tiny man with anxiety as she heard another rib crack from her harsh playfulness.

“Ahh!” he screamed.

“Oopsth! Thorry!” she giggled, not really caring. She was more concerned with savoring her tiny snack as much as possible.

She brought her lips together and slurped him into her mouth. Salvia dripped from the cave of her mouth and the temperature rose about a hundred degrees. Her restless tongue rolled him back and forth, pushing the tiny man all over her taste buds.

“Mmm!” her throat rumbled with satisfaction.

Josh couldn’t even cry. He was in shock. His body hurt so bad. And things only got worse for him when her tongue rolled him underneath, nearly drowning him in gallons and gallons of saliva. Her tongue squished down on him, suffocating him momentarily. Then, before he was about to pass out, she released him from it’s grasp and rolled him back on top again.

Carmen was beginning to feel euphoric again. Her breathing was getting labored and her heart began beating slow and hard. Her stomach ached with anticipation for Josh. The giant woman pressed her feet against the tiny men that were still trapped under her soles. Her body began to tense up as she pushed the little man in her mouth to the back of her throat. Carmen absentmindedly grasped the 3 little men with her toes, trapping them in another inescapable predicament. 

She put a hand on her chest and closed her eyes, feeling Josh’s struggles as he futilely fought against her throat muscles pushing him toward his fate. Carmen curled her toes as her anticipation was driving her wild. The 3 little men caught in the grip of her monstrous toes were screaming in agony, praying to any god that would rescue them. Tighter and tighter they curled with excitement until-


GULP!


POP! CRUNCH!


SQUISH!

 

Right as Carmen swallowed Josh whole, she clenched her toes, popping two of the tiny men and half squashing another. Feeling the tiny man wiggle and squirm down her throat, Carmen kept her eyes closed, reveling in the sensation until she felt him plop into her stomach. That is where he would be resigned to his death, drowning in her stomach acid.

“Oh my god…” she said, panting. “That was fan-tastic…,”

She glanced down at her feet to see blood streaming from her toes.

“Aw man!” she sighed with disappointment. “I didn’t mean to kill those ones, I wasn’t done with them yet...” She relaxed her toes and wiggled them. “Oh well,” she sighed, “there’s more left…”

She swung her legs off the bed and put her feet on the ground. She had to hide the bloody mess between her toes from the others until she could get them clean. She was planning on heading straight for the shower to wash off their pulped bodies, but she didn’t want to risk bumping into any of the other tinies. She didn’t want them to see what she had just done. She eyed a pair of old slippers that she could wear. They had an open heel, but would hide her toes just perfectly, then she would just run the slippers through the wash. She slipped her feet into them and stretched her arms out.

“Man, all this excitement has really caused me to work up an appetite!” she said, thinking about the irony of that statement. Then she noticed some movement out of the corner of her eye. Looking down at where her feet had claimed their last victims, she saw a half squashed man clinging to life.

“Oh, hey down there!” she said, leaning closer to watch him with fascination. “Sorry about your friends. I genuinely didn’t mean to do that.”

“Fuck you, bitch!” the man spat with every fiber of his being.

Carmen was taken back, she didn’t expect such a strong reprimand from the tiny man.

“Hey! Now, is that any way to speak to your superior?” she scowled at him. “I think you need to apologize.” She brought her hand down and flicked him with her fingers. The mangled body flew through the air and landed on the hard floor of her bedroom. He was badly bruised and broken, but still not dead. 

The giant woman stood up and angrily stomped over to him, stopping just before he would be obscured from view. She put her hands on her hips and looked down at him. Her foot, encased in a soft slipper, rose over him. The unforgiving bottom of her house shoe, caked with dirt and everything else the woman had stepped on, hovered over him like a spaceship. Then her heel came down on him with an unstoppable force, splattering his tiny body all over the floor. And just for good measure, the giant woman twisted her heel, grinding his body into a fine paste.

“Apology accepted,” she said, smirking to herself before leaving the room.

 

End Notes:

Leave a comment or send an email if you liked it!

 

A Really Bad Day At Work by carnage
Author's Notes:

I figured it was time to finish this little thought of a story I had. It was something to get me past my writers block and was incredibly fun to write. Thank you to everyone who read, reviewed, and email me; that was super motivating.

Added Jan 11, 2020 [Vore, Violent, Crush, Humiliation]

 

Carmen was distracted. Her heart was flooded with guilt as well as excitement. It was a strange combination that made her sick to her stomach. She couldn’t believe that she had just killed five more people, eating and crushing them. It was surreal. But she also couldn’t believe how incredibly fun it had been.

Carmen walked into her living room and noticed that the hardwood floors looked incredible, better than they had ever looked since she moved into the house. She smiled in approval as she looked across the room. “Wow, I guess hiring a cleaning service was worth it. I should have done it ages ago.” 

Carmen pursed her lip when she had the awkward realization that the crew that had done this good job was now dead. “Hmm, yeah...” she bit her lip and paused, raising her eyebrows, “maybe I shouldn’t have done that.” She was going to have a tough time getting tinies to clean for her again in the future if no one ever returned from her house. Carmen recognized that she would have to exercise some self-control and not touch the other crew in the kitchen. So she put on her game face and went to check on them.

When the working tinies felt the floor begin to rumble, they scrambled out of the way as the colossal housewife approached. Accidents were rare for them, but still, they wanted to take precaution, especially around a new client. Carmen entered the room without much fanfare. She paused in the doorway and looked in amazement at their progress. “My goodness! You guys have been working hard!” she beamed with an overcompensating voice. “You even got all the little crumbs out from under the fridge and the stove!” The little workers gave her a nod or a thumbs up and kept working, pushing all the dirt and crumbs in a pile to be vacuumed later. 

The foreman, Dave, spoke up, “Thank you Mrs. Collins, the five of us should be wrapped up in about half an hour unless there is anything else?”

“Oh no,” Carmen shook her head, “everything is just so wonderful. The living room floor looks amazing. In fact, I let the other crew go home already, they just left.”

“They left?” asked Dave. “Why wouldn’t Kevin check in with me first?”

“Oh,” Carmen laughed nervously, “I told them not to bother you, I told Kevin I would smooth it all over with you.” Dave kept looking at Carmen in confusion. She could see he was perplexed but she didn’t want to keep engaging him. “Well don’t mind me, I’m just here to make a sandwich, I’ll do my best to stay out of your way.”

Dave nodded his head as the giantess gingerly stepped past him, her booming footsteps no less terrifying. She went to the fridge and grabbed peanut butter, jelly, and the loaf of bread that was on the counter. She was careful not to step in the pile of dirt that was directly below her. Sitting down at her kitchen table, she started fiddling with the bag of bread. Now that the colossal woman was done walking around, the crew felt safe enough to get back to work.

“Hey, what’s this?” said Amber, one of the tiny crew members. She was pointing to one splotch nearby when she noticed another one in the distance.

“Oh my fucking god,” said the other tiny, Susan, “that giant bitch is tracking shit all over the floor!” 

“Ah, man…,” Amber said, before pausing, “oh no…,” Amber wheezed

“What?” Susan asked, noticing Amber’s face drooping. 

 “I think this is blood!” Amber answered calmly.

“No way…,” Susan responded in disbelief.

Both tiny cleaners looked over at the giantess sitting in her kitchen chair as she fumbled with stuff on the table. The giant housewife’s legs were folded under her chair, revealing the very dirty, and very incriminating, soles of her slippers. Carmen had been so wrapped up in her thoughts and emotions that she had completely forgotten to clean the bottom of her slipper after stomping the other tiny crew member.

“Oh my god…,” muttered Amber.

“Yeah, we gotta get out of here…,” said Susan, grabbing Amber’s arm and running for the others.

Dave was trying to reach Kevin on his cell phone when the girls approached him. He started to speak when he was abruptly interrupted with hushed whispers, as if the giant woman could hear them. “Quick, get a hold of the others and let’s get out of here. Mrs. Collins is lying, the other crew didn’t go home, they’re dead, she killed them.”

“What?” asked Dave. “That can’t be true, are you sure?”

“Well considering what’s left of them is on the bottom of her shoe, yeah, I’m pretty fucking sure.”

Dave glanced at the colossal slippers in the distance. His heart sank and he became short of breath. “Oh my god,” he said nervously, “okay, let’s get the others and let’s figure a way to sneak out without her noticing.”

Carmen was about to take a bite of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Even after having eaten her plate of food in the bedroom, she was still hungry. Her hungry tummy may be what caused her to overload her sandwich with too much jelly. Her eyes were often bigger than her stomach. This instance was no different as the strawberry goop spilled out the sides of her sandwich as she brought it to her watering mouth. She bit down and the jelly dripped and oozed between her teeth. The sticky substance fell from her lips as she chewed. Two thick clumps of strawberry jelly dribbled down her chin and plopped on her chest, landing in her cleavage.

“Oh, son of a bitch…,” the giant called out in an irritated tone. She set her heaping sandwich down and started swiping the jelly up with her finger, sucking it clean with each pass. After cleaning out the majority of her cleavage with her finger and wiping her chin, she looked around but couldn’t find what she was looking for. “Damn it, I forgot to get a napkin.”

Carmen slid her chair back, the loud noise startled the five tiny cleaning personnel. They stopped and looked back at the source of the sound, frozen in fear that she’d notice them. Instead, the giant woman paused as she noticed something she had been tracking all over the floor. Her face sunk and her mouth opened in a horrified gasp as she remembered what it was. Instantly, she looked up, locking eyes with the five terrified tinies trying to sneak out.

“Oh no you don’t!” Carmen called as she quickly stood up.

“Move it!” Dave yelled as the five tinies dispersed.

“I know what it looks like!” Carmen called. “I can explain!”

Carmen quickly stomped over to them. Each footfall was like a horrifying earthquake that shook their souls. One of them, thinking quickly, ran underneath the stove, completely out of view from the titanic housewife. The other four were about to round the corner of the doorway just as Carmen slammed her gigantic slipper down in front of them, knocking them to the floor.

THUD!

“And just where do you think you’re going?” asked the giantess with her arms folded. “I didn’t say you were done yet!” The little people tried to stand back up but Carmen knocked them over with her slipper again. “Come on, guys. I asked a question! This isn’t about what was on the bottom of my house shoe is it?”

“You said you could explain, so explain!” yelled Susan on the ground,trying to get back up.

“Okay,” Carmen dropped her hands to her sides in defeat. “I killed your friends, your co-workers, alright?” she said as she shrugged her shoulders in a dismissive gesture. The little people at her feet started screaming at her, yelling at her, and crying. “Hey, I said I could explain it… I never said it was a good explanation or that you would like it!”

“So what happens now?” asked a very nervous Susan. She was reeling from Carmen’s revelation and recognizing that she was at her mercy.

“Well, I was going to let you guys go after work, but now…” Carmen said, swinging her arms up in disbelief, “now I have to kill you guys too.”

“But why? I-I don’t understand!”

“Well, for starters,” scoffed Carmen, “I can’t have word getting out that I kill my service people. I’d never get anybody back here to clean my floors again! And if you guys are dead, it will be a secret, our little secret. I can just say that you left after a job well done and then I don’t know what happened. Maybe there was a traffic accident? I don’t know, I don’t know a good excuse yet!”

“Ma’am, we swear, swear to god, that we won’t say a word to anybody!” Dave yelled up to her.

“Will you guys come back to clean my house?” Carmen asked with raised eyebrows. There was a long pause from the group of tinies as they all looked at each other, not sure what to say. “See! You paused! I know you wouldn’t come back.”

“Of course we will!” one of them blurted.

“Then why’d you pause?” Carmen asked, crossing her arms again. There was another slight pause before they nervously started stuttering incoherent babble, trying to come up with an excuse for the giant woman. “See! You’re doing it again!” Carmen shook her head. “Just come here and let’s get you taken care of.”

Carmen slightly lifted her slipper and knocked it into the tiny group, forcing them to stumble to the ground in a nice little group. She was a little slower with her belly in the way and she didn’t want them trying to run as she was reaching for them.

From under the stove, Nick watched his friends get snatched up by the giantess. One by one, the screaming little people were plucked up by her. He could barely hear their muffled screams as they were stuffed into her fist, where they were violently pressed into the soft flesh of her hand. 

“Gotcha!” said the giantess with a smile, completely satisfied with herself. Nick hated the smug look on Carmen’s face, he so badly wanted to smack it off of her. But life was cruel and his lot was to suffer, being an inch tall, in an unjust world. That fact was made clear by the fact that he now found himself hiding under the sadistic woman’s appliances. The whole contrast of their lives made him livid in this instance. The unfairness of it all.

Carmen grabbed a tupperware container and set it on the table. She hovered her fist over it and dumped the little people out of her hand. The screams as they tumbled out of her palm made her smile with amusement. She folded her arms and leaned on the table, hovering her face over the trapped tinies as they stood up. She flicked her finger against the container, making them fall back down. Carmen laughed sharply through her nose, causing a gust of wind to blow all around the tinies.

Carmen’s stomach rumbled, she was still hungry. She looked over at her dripping pb&j sandwich but it didn’t look appetizing to her anymore. However, eyeing the tiny people in the container made her mouth start to water.

“You,” the giantess said, pointing to the only other tiny man besides Dave. “Take off your clothes, hurry.” 

“W-what are you going to do?” he sputtered weakly.

“I said hurry up!” Carmen spat. Her mouth was watering so badly that some spit dribbled down her chin but she didn’t seem to notice or even care. But it certainly frightened the tiny man that she ordered to strip. “I’m not going to try and fight it anymore. I’ve made up my mind.” Carmen rested her head in her hands. “You lucky four are going to be my afternoon snacks.” The chorus of protests and screaming made Carmen roll her eyes. “I guess I shouldn’t have told you that, huh?”

Amid the panic, the singled out little man was currently down to his boxers. He looked up at the giantess nervously. The weight of her gaze made his stomach sink, his whole body trembled in fear. Carmen sighed and rolled her eyes again. “Take off all your clothes, little man.” As he did so, Carmen watched with amusement as he got completely naked. She raised her eyes slightly. “Wow, not bad for such a little guy,” she quipped as she reached for him.

The others ran for the sides of the plastic container as her gigantic fingers invaded the sky above. The naked man was pinched between the colossal pads of her finger and thumb and lifted up to her face. Carmen rolled him around between her fingers so she could closely examine him. He was trim and looked clean.

“You look like you outta taste good…,” she said with a dreamy smile.

She pinched his legs together and let him dangle in front of her eyes. He flailed and screamed but Carmen’s face didn’t respond other than a couple light blinks as she watched him squirm and struggle in her grip. Then she dramatically lifted him above her face as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide. The tiny man didn’t even have time to scream before he was released. His stomach flipped as he free fell toward her mouth. The giant pink pad of her tongue came closer and closer until…

PLOP!

He landed with a soft wet splash on her tongue. He tried to move but her saliva was way too thick. One second later, she pulled him into her mouth and swished him around. He was completely drenched in the thick liquid. Breathing was difficult to do without swallowing a ton of her spit. Even if he managed to get a quick gasp, it was nothing but hot humid air from her mouth.

Carmen smiled, closed her eyes, and swallowed. He was forced down her throat along with gallons of saliva. The tinies in the tupperware watched in horror as a lump traveled down Carmen’s throat. She ran her fingers down her neck, tracing her tiny snack’s journey to her tummy. When she felt him hit her stomach, she opened her eyes and looked back at her remaining morsels. She swirled her finger around in the container, teasing them and chasing them.

“He was goooooood…” Carmen let out a satisfied sigh. “Huh...I didn’t even learn his name. That seems kinda rude.” Her inquisitive face switched to a smile as she shrugged her shoulders. “Oh well, that was still totally worth it. And you know what? You guys do taste better without clothes on. So,” Carmen situated herself more intimidatingly over them, “all of you, take off your clothes. I have a couple things I want to try and I don’t want to waste any opportunities. I’ll be right back.” In an instant, her face was gone, leaving the three terrified people alone briefly.

“What are you doing?!” said Susan as she watched both Dave and Amber taking their clothes off.

“She said,”-

“Who cares what she said! I’m not giving her the satisfaction. If I’m going to die today, then it’s going to be on my terms. And I’m going to die with some dignity,” Susan said defiantly. Amber and Dave paused for a moment but kept taking off their clothes. Susan was astonished. “How can you guys give up like this? Have you really just accepted your fate so easily?”

“I just want to get this over with,” said Dave. “Maybe she’ll make it quick if we cooperate…”

“I am so tired of my life, being a tiny person,” agreed Amber. She was shaking and trembling but looked okay with everything. “I just want to be done, to be out. I’m so exhausted from living in fear...”

“How can either of you say that?” Susan asked with astonishment. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

Then, just as fast as she had left, Carmen’s gigantic face came back into view. “Alright I’m back! The first thing I want to do is-” Carmen stopped as she noticed two tiny naked people and one fully clothed tiny person. “What is this?” asked Carmen. “Why aren’t you out of your clothes yet?”

“I’m not doing it,” Susuan said, afraid to even make eye contact with the giant woman. “If you want to eat me, kill me or whatever, then I’m going out with dignity.”

“Oh,” Carmen said, pausing to think for a moment, “I see,” Carmen sighed, nodding her head a couple times. Then, in the blink of an eye, her giant finger knocked Susan over and pressed down on her legs, snapping both of them. “I said to take your clothes off.” She removed her finger and smiled. She pointed to Dave and Amber. “You two, take her clothes off for me.”

Amid the screams of pain and agony from Susan, Carmen watched stoically from above as the other two tore her clothes off. It hurt really bad when they tried to pull off her pants from her smashed legs. None of it affected Carmen though, he feelings of any guilt or remorse were completely overshadowed by her hunger and desire to eat these little people as snacks. 

“Much better,” Carmen smiled, looking at the naked Susan. The giant woman narrowed her eyes and playfully smirked at her.

Moving her attention on to the tiny man, the giantess picked him up out of the container. “So, Dave was it?” she asked, dropping him onto a spongy surface. “I can’t thank you enough for such a clean house. You guys did really great work.” The giantess reached into the container again to grab Amber. “And don’t worry, I’ll be sure to leave a good review!” she chuckled softly. “But at the moment, I can’t help but think you two would pair nicely with my bagel.” 

Carmen dropped Amber onto the same spongey surface as Dave. Looking around, they saw the ring shaped dough they were on. Dave was on one side while Amber was on the other. They looked at each other, wondering what to do. Meanwhile, the giantess above was moving and grabbing stuff.

Carmen pulled the lid off her strawberry flavored cream cheese and stuck a butter knife into the gooey substance. The knife hovered over the two people on the bagel before landing on Dave and smothering him in cream cheese. The knife glided over him multiple times, pressing him deeper and deeper into the bagel. The cream cheese acted like a thick glue that kept him in place, it was too thick for him to escape, he just wasn’t strong enough.

Once the initial shock of seeing what was happening wore off, Amber came to her senses and realized she had to get out of there. She quickly scrambled to the edge of the bagel and was about to leap off when a giant metallic surface blocked her way. Carmen used the butter knife to scoot the tiny woman back into position.

“Ah, ah, ah….,” Carmen smiled. “Not so fast there, little girl.” Carmen couldn’t help but slightly giggle at the tiny woman’s futile attempts of escape.

Once Amber was back where she wanted her, Carmen used her thumb to press her deep into the doughy surface. Amber could barely react as she saw the titanic pad of the giatness’s thumb coming down on top of her. An insurmountable amount of pain shot through Amber’s body like she had never felt before. The tiny woman was sure her body was going to pop under the pressure, but it didn’t. And just when she was about to black out from the pain, the giantess removed her thumb.

Amber was too tired and in too much pain to move. She opened her eyes to see the giant housewife smiling in satisfaction. Amber was effectively buried in the bagel. The little woman’s heart sank and her stomach felt sick as she realized it was over. There was no way she could escape. The fact that she was going to die hit her like a pile of bricks. This was how it was going to end, she was going to be eaten on a bored housewife’s bagel.

The two tines on the bagel were coming to terms with their fate when they saw Carmen’s mouth open wide bare her teeth over them. Everything seemed like it was happening in slow motion. The giantess’s lips were pulled back into a cruel smile. Her teeth glistened with saliva. Her nose blew hot air over them as she suppressed a small giggle before biting down. The bite engulfed Dave entirely.

Amber watched as Carmen’s lips closed around her bite of food. The giantess’s teeth tore the dough completely in two and her lips smashed into the cream. The giant woman’s face pulled away as she started chewing the morsel with a smile.

“Mmmmmm....,” Carmen moaned, “This is really hitting the spot!” She chewed her food and the little man inside to shred before swallowing. “Ahh…,” she gasped, revealing an empty mouth.

Amber emptied her bladder in morbid fear at the ghastly sight before her. She never imagined she would be eaten in someone’s food when she came to work today. Five years working for this company and this was the result of her loyalty… never calling in sick… never doing bad work.

Amber’s fleeting thought on the unfairness of her life was interrupted as Carmen’s colossal mouth came back for another bite. The trapped woman saw her nose pass overhead, followed by her lips and death dealing teeth. Once inside, Amber saw the roof of the giant woman’s dripping wet mouth. Amber’s breathing was fluttering and her heart pounded painfully, she was having a panic attack.

Then everything went black as the giantess closed her mouth.

Amber closed her eyes and braced for the worst. The sound of sloshing and chewing deafened her tiny ears. She was rolled and swished all around the wet cavern of Carmen’s mouth as her teeth mercilessly tore apart the bagel. The amount of wet goop, a mixture of saliva and chewed food, was building up more and more. Amber couldn’t see anything in the dark cavern of her giant captor’s mouth, but she could feel things piling up more and more on her.

Then Amber felt herself being pulled to the back of the giant’s mouth, toward her throat. Amber was in disbelief, how had she not been chewed up? She didn’t want to be swallowed alive! She clawed and clamored with all of her might to get back up into Carmen’s mouth in the hopes of being ground up between her giant teeth. The more she tried to climb, the further toward Carmen’s throat she slid. No… she didn’t want to suffer in the pit of Carmen’s stomach while she waited to die; either drowning in its contents or slowly being burned by her stomach acids. 

The last thing Amber did was cry as she disappeared down Carmen’s colossal throat. The strong muscles of the giant’s throat pushed and pulled at the tiny woman, cracking her ribs and suffocating her. After a few seconds Amber plopped into Carmen’s titanic stomach where she caught a few breaths of the rancid air around her. Slowly, her skin and her eyes started to burn as she tried to stay afloat, splashing in the slosh of food and… other people… in Carmen’s belly.

“Oh, that was good!” Carmen said, tossing the rest of the bagel in her mouth and chewing it.

With a loud gulp, Amber could hear the rest of the bagel coming down the giantess’s throat. Amber didn’t know what to do… where could she go to get out of the way? She knew survival was futile but…

PLOP

Bits of chewed up food rained down on the tiny woman, burying her in the wet mush. Then everything started to swish around and Amber was tossed to and fro in the giant woman’s stomach. Carmen must be moving, she thought.

Carmen was indeed moving about. She walked back over to the suffering woman in the tupperware container. But Carmen’s excited smile turned to a frown when she noticed that the little person wasn’t moving.

“Great,” Carmen signed, “she’s dead.” There was a lot of blood everywhere, so Carmen wasn’t sure if the tiny woman died from shock or from massive blood loss, either way she looked at it as a learning lesson for next time. “Well, down the garbage disposal with you, I suppose,” Carmen said as she dumped the tiny body down the sink and flicked a switch, the disposal roaring to life. Then she rinsed out the tupperware and set it in the sink.

Carmen wiped her hand and was quite content with herself. She even got a clean house out of the deal. She noticed the pile of dirt in front of the stove and fridge that the tiny cleaners had piled up. She shook her head and walked out of the room, she couldn’t believe how dirty it was under there.

Nick, who was still hiding underneath the fridge and had witnessed everything, was mortified with terror. He had to escape, but could not risk being noticed by the titanic woman. After Carmen left the kitchen, Nick hadn’t heard anything for quite a while, he wanted to run toward the door, but was fearful that Carmen would soon return. Nick contemplated what to do as his heart beat loud and hard.

Amber was still being sloshed around as Carmen walked about her home. The little woman’s strength was giving out and she was starting to lose consciousness. Her paddling became weaker and weaker and eventually she started to slip deeper into the sludge of Carmen’s stomach, where she would ultimately die and finally be at peace. No longer would she be in danger from the giants in this world… and with that comforting thought, Amber died.

Nick, on the other hand, had been under the fridge for a solid five minutes without any sign of the giant housewife. He was starting to worry that he was losing his window of opportunity. So counting to three, he dashed out from under the fridge and ran for the door. It was almost comical to see the tiny man run as fast as the tiny man’s legs could carry him. 

He had just made it past the huge pile of dirt on the floor, when he felt the soul crushing booms of gigantic footsteps. Carmen was coming and he had to hide quickly to avoid being spotted by the colossal woman. He stopped dead in his tracks and retreated toward the fridge. The booms came faster and faster and his mind told him that he didn’t have time to make it. So he dove into the pile of dirt and played dead in the hopes that the titanic housewife wouldn’t see him.

And he was right, the housewife never saw his tiny body among the pile of dirt under her as the vacuum cleaner roared to life. 

Turning his head, he saw the vacuum attachment coming for him and the pile of dirt. Before he could even think about what to do, he felt himself being pulled toward the orifice of the attachment. Then, faster than he could imagine, he was wicked through the air and into the house into the labyrinth of the vacuum cleaner. A few days inside with no food or water would surely be the death of him.

With the dirt pile cleaned up, Carmen smiled.

“There,” she said with a smile, “now the house is cleaner than it’s ever been! I’ll definitely have to hire a maid service again. Hopefully they believe my story.”


End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment if you liked it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9719