The School of Giantesses (A Matt Dexter Story) by Bob Typhon
Summary:

Chestnut Boarding School is a school where the girls are giants and boys are much smaller. New student Matt Dexter has one goal: to take over the school. It is going to be difficult to gain influence or power as a shrunken boy in this school of giantesses, especially when he has to go up against the 'Queen of Chestnut'.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 35 Completed: Yes Word count: 41091 Read: 184799 Published: September 08 2020 Updated: October 26 2020

1. This School is Going to Be So Much Fun by Bob Typhon

2. Fifty Thousand Freaking Times Bigger by Bob Typhon

3. The Redhead Lady by Bob Typhon

4. Everyone Meet Cutey by Bob Typhon

5. I am your Slave, you are my Master by Bob Typhon

6. One Terrible Father by Bob Typhon

7. The Smartest One Here by Bob Typhon

8. Don't Tell Me You Have a Crush by Bob Typhon

9. You Are Extremely Attractive by Bob Typhon

10. Punch by Bob Typhon

11. And Mr. Hoffman, Best of Luck by Bob Typhon

12. You Get to Be My Next Toy by Bob Typhon

13. The Best Thing That's Happened to Me by Bob Typhon

14. Do You Think I'm Hot? by Bob Typhon

15. You Brush the Gums by Bob Typhon

16. The Mind and Soul, Ms. McLean by Bob Typhon

17. Downgraded To Economy Class by Bob Typhon

18. I Want You Inside Me by Bob Typhon

19. The Queen of Chestnut by Bob Typhon

20. It's Been a While by Bob Typhon

21. Almost a Good Compromise by Bob Typhon

22. Sorry Isn't Going to Cut It by Bob Typhon

23. Sorry Isn't Going to Change Anything by Bob Typhon

24. I'm Gonna Kill Dexter by Bob Typhon

25. Where the Hell do you Come From? by Bob Typhon

26. The Most Wack of Jobs by Bob Typhon

27. Ask Him to the Dance by Bob Typhon

28. She's My Best Friend by Bob Typhon

29. Power Can Be Intoxicating by Bob Typhon

30. Where Is He? by Bob Typhon

31. Better Than Being a Goddess by Bob Typhon

32. The Coin Will Be Balanced by Bob Typhon

33. I'm Glad You Came to Chestnut by Bob Typhon

34. One Last Dance by Bob Typhon

35. A Stubborn Little Boy by Bob Typhon

This School is Going to Be So Much Fun by Bob Typhon
Author's Notes:

 

Matt left his suitcase at his door, threw his backpack on the floor, and jumped onto his new bed. He was tired from the travel. His phone beeped. He checked it to find a text. It was from his mother.

“You did not answer my text. Did you arrive?” the text said. Matt sighed.

“I do not like that woman,” he said out loud, and he threw his phone at his backpack without replying. It bounced once and landed on the carpet floor with a thud. He signed once again and closed his eyes.

Matt was in a weird spot. He was the only new sophomore this year. Everyone else that was new to this school were freshmen. It was rare for a non-freshman to be new to this boarding school. There were three separate meal times for lunch. The seniors ate first, then the juniors combined with the sophomores, and finally the freshmen. With this time schedule, Matt would be the only new kid in the cafeteria during his time slot to eat. He walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria. The walls were musty and a little worn down, but still in shape. A giant girl walked above him. He kept his head down to not look up at her underwear, just so he could give her some privacy. Not every boy she walked over did the same. She caught one boy looking up under her skirt.

“Pervert,” she grunted, and she kicked the boy with her massive foot. For the girl, the kick was simply a rougher than average foot nudge. For the boy, it was a pretty impacting hit to his stomach. He was sent flying to the wall. He splatted onto the floor, holding himself in pain. A couple other boys surrounded him to see if he was okay. He was alive, just in a lot of pain. The girl walked away as if nothing had happened. Matt had heard about the situation here, but it was quite something else to see it with his own eyes. It was all true. Every female in this entire city was gigantic compared to the males. The average male height would only go up to a female’s ankles. The city was designed for the tiny males and giant females to coexist. This meant that there were different sized houses, shopping malls, and even restaurants, as well as a set of specific laws that were only relevant in a society such as this. It was also believed that boys and girls should learn to coexist from a younger age, even with the size difference. That is why Chestnut Boarding School was created, featuring different sized dorm rooms, giant hallways and classrooms that seemed normal to the girls, elevated sections in classrooms where the boys could be seated so they had a good view of the lecture, and many more. Matt had read about it all on the plane ride here, so he was as prepared as he could be for an environment such as this. He still was not prepared for the kind of people he would meet here. He was suddenly surrounded by a big shadow. It didn’t belong to a girl, the shadow was not that big. It belonged to a boy.

“Hey,” a grimy voice said as a meaty hand grabbed Matt’s shoulder from the back. Matt stopped walking and sighed. He turned around to face a boy so big and muscular that he would’ve been the strongest person in the school if it weren’t for the existence of giant girls. He had rough blonde hair and blue eyes.
“You the new kid here, aren’t ya?” the boy asked, his hand still on Matt’s shoulder.

“Yes,” Matt responds nonchalantly.
“Alright listen,” the muscle boy says, pointing an index finger at Matt’s face, “It might’ve been obvious, but I kind of run the show here. I know you’re new so I’ll give you a friendly reminder. Don’t mess with me and my friends, or else-“

“What’s your name?” Matt calmly interrupted.
“J-Josh Cleaves,” the muscle boy responded, caught off guard, “But people usually call me the Meat Cleaver.” Matt could not help but smirk a little.

“What’s so funny?” Josh grunted, slightly shoving Matt away.

“I’m sorry,” Matt apologized, not losing his balance, “It was just a kind of humorous name.”
“There’s nothing humorous about me new kid."
“Oh come on. Meat Cleaver? Really? Do you not see the sexual innuendo in the title?” Hearing this, Josh growled and lunged at Matt, putting a grip behind the latter’s neck.

“Listen to me smartass,” Josh growled again, “I know you’re trying to be brave or some shit by fucking with me right off the bat. Normally I will beat the shit out of you, but I’ll let this pass cause you’re the new kid.”
“What if you can’t beat the shit out of me?” Matt responded, staying calm, “What if I’m secretly a karate black belt?”
“Then I’ll call the Queen,” Josh threatened, “And she’ll deal with you.”

“Queen?,” Matt asked, “What Queen?” Josh shoved Matt away once again, this time a little harder. Matt still did not lose his balance.

“You’ll see,” Josh said, turning around to head to the nearest bathroom. Matt looked around. No one was even looking towards his way.

“Thirty seconds in and this shit show is the welcome party I get,” Matt grumbled to himself, restarting his walk towards the cafeteria, “This school is going to be so much fun.

End Notes:

Question: I can't seem to change the font size, does anyone know how to do it? It's currently really hard to read lmao

Fifty Thousand Freaking Times Bigger by Bob Typhon

As Matt walked towards the cafeteria, he witnessed several things. A girl was pinning a squirming boy against the wall. Another girl was staring down at a frightened male teacher, who was trying his best to sincerely apologize for whatever the girl was upset about. Some boys stayed clear of every girl that stomped by, not wanting to deal with the giants. Matt also tried to stay clear without seeming too obvious about it. He did not want to attract the attention of anyone, especially a giant girl. Josh Cleaves had already soured his mood.

It was a long walk to the cafeteria. For a giant girl, it was only a five minute stroll from the dorm area, which was not the case for the boys. It took them around four or five steps to cover the distance of one giant girl’s step. This meant the walk from the dorms to the cafeteria took around twenty minutes. When Matt finally arrived, he took a big sigh. There were two separate doors to the cafeteria, much like most areas of the school. One was regular sized and used by boys, while the other was a hulking building sized door used by the girls. Inside the cafeteria was an absolute mess. There were small boys and giant girls all over the place, and it was a wonder how nobody got stepped on by accident. Of course, there were girls that stepped on boys on purpose, but not hard enough that it would kill them. There were designated tables of both sizes, and most tended to sit at the table of their own size, besides a few exceptions. A girl was looming over a table of a group of boys, who all looked a little intimidated.

“This is for not giving me the answers,” the girl said, spitting at one of the boys. The spitball was big enough the drench the entire boy and his lunch. Another boy was standing on one of the girls’ tables, surrounded by a group of giant girls.

“So,” one of the girls giggled, poking the boy, “Are you excited to join us for lunch today?”
“Please,” the boy said nervously, shaking from fear, “Don’t hurt me. I haven’t done anything.”

“Aww,” another girl laughed, “He’s begging for mercy. Let’s make him beg more.” Matt luckily found a boys’ seat where no one was sitting. He sat down and sighed, hoping no one would notice or bother him. He took out his phone to mind his own business. Three seconds later, someone came to sit across from him.

“Hey,” the person said, making himself comfortable. Doing his best to not show disgust on his face, Matt put his phone away and looked at the person. It was a boy his age, with orange hair and freckles on his glassed face.

“Hi,” Matt responded with a smile.

“I’ve never seen you around here,” the person said, with a voice that had a slightly slimy undertone in it.

“That is because I am new here,” Matt nodded.

“Well, welcome to Chestnut, I’m Ned.” Ned enthusiastically shot his hand out. Matt hesitantly shook it.

“Pleasure to meet you,” Matt nodded, “My name is Matt Dexter.”

“Huh, that’s a cool name,” Ned responded, “So how do you like it in Chestnut?”
“Well I just came here. I haven’t been here long enough to form a solid opinion.”
“Ah, I see.” An uncomfortable silence followed. Matt nodded to himself before speaking again.

“One thing I did notice,” he said, “Is the difference of power between the males and females at this school.”

“Are you kidding me?” Ned exclaimed, “Those girls are like fifty thousand freaking times bigger than us, of course there’s a power difference.”
“Interesting,” Matt nodded, “What actually happens here? What does the size and power difference mean for everyone here?”
“What happens here? Look over there.” Ned pointed to Matt’s left. In the distance, Matt could see an interaction between a boy and a giant girl. He could not make out what they were saying, but he could definitely see what they were doing, or rather, what she was doing to him. The girl picked the boy off the ground with only her thumb and index finger. He squirmed around, most likely screaming, unable to escape. She then put him inside his mouth.

“Did she just eat him?” Matt questioned.

“Don’t worry, she’s not allowed to swallow,” Ned explained, “That’s the thing. They can’t kill us but they can do whatever they want with us otherwise.”

“Yes I read about the laws they have in this city. They’re also only allowed to hold a man captive for 24 hours?”

“Weird rule isn’t it? I guess things would get real complicated if men started suing women for picking them up, calling it a one minute kidnapping.”
“Interesting insight. Tell me Mr…what’s your last name?”

“Hoffman,” Ned said, “But you can call me Ned.”
“That’s alright,” Matt responded, “Mr. Hoffman, what is it like to live in a society where there is such a power difference between your group and the other?”
“Well I guess it’s different for everyone. Some guys just wanna be left alone. Others kind of secretly like it.”

“Wait excuse me, people like being picked up and eaten against their free will?”
“Hey, some of these girls are hot man. It’s not all bad news that they have all the power.”
“Interesting. And you Mr. Hoffman, are you someone that enjoys it?”
“Pfft, how would I know. They don’t really mess with me that much.” He looked a little sad when he said this.

“So I’m assuming you would like it if one of them did,” Matt said.

“No what the hell,” Ned denied, “I’m a man of my own, I ain’t giving up power.”

“Seems like it’s not much of a choice around here,” Matt laughed.

End Notes:

Just a note as the story goes on: The entire school is designed for people of two sizes to live in. I'll do my best to describe how the place functions, such as two different sized doors at each classroom, but I can't promise to do that for every single little thing at this school. If I say soemthing like 'he went to the bathroom', you can assume that there are two bathrooms of different sizes: a small one for the boys and a giant one for the girls. Please use this method of assumption for most things at this school, thanks for the cooperation.

The Redhead Lady by Bob Typhon

Ned was waiting at Matt’s locker. In the distance he could see a girl pinning a boy to the wall with her mouth, passionately kissing him. He sighed, looking away.

“Talk about a public display,” Matt said as he arrived, “What are you doing at my locker?”

“I uh…” Ned pondered, “It’s the first day of classes. I saw you were in my class, I thought you needed someone to show you around.” Matt nodded, understanding.

“Well thank you,” he said, “I’ll need it.” They started walking towards their classroom.
“What are those you wearing?” Ned commented, pointing at Matt’s shoes.

“Oh these?” Matt said, “Roller blades. It’s pretty neat actually, you press a button to make the wheels come out and retract.”
“Why do you have…roller blades?”

“I ordered them yesterday. This school is designed for creatures much bigger, therefore much more efficient in travel than us. These are what I will use to adapt. I won’t be as fast as the giantesses, but it will make do.”
“You’re really thinking things through, aren’t you?”

“Of course. Thinking is the only thing that grants one full power. Maybe you should invest in a pair?”

“Oh no man, I can’t roller blade for shit,” Ned said as they arrived at the classroom. The two of them entered through the door their size. The classroom was already full of boys and girls. Matt and Ned had to walk up a couple stairs to reach the elevated platform where the rest of the boys were seated. Ned sat on Matt’s right. The boy who was sitting to his left was drenched in some sort of liquid.

“I’m guessing this is common,” Matt said to Ned, “People being covered in saliva and all.”
“Worse than saliva,” Ned responded, “Or better, depends on how you see it.”

“Right, you are one of those who would enjoy being mistreated.”

“Hey,” Ned changed the subject, “What were you saying about power and thinking earlier?” Before Matt could respond, the giant sized door opened, and in walked the teacher. She was, like all the women in this city, giant. She seemed to be a young woman in her thirties with blonde hair and a relaxed expression.

“Good morning everybody,” she said, and everyone in the room became quiet.

“My name is Ms. Lopez, and I’m gonna be your teacher. I’m going to start by giving you some ground rules. You might’ve heard this last year but it’s required by the system so…let’s get going.” Mrs. Lopez grabbed marker.

“Rule number one: be careful at all times. This goes especially to the girls. It is really easy for women like us to kill the much smaller men, so it is really important that we do be cautious. Any lives lost will send you straight to prison, no ifs or buts. Any permanent damage will also get you in a lot of trouble.”

“Last year some dude got paralyzed during sex,” Ned whispered over to Matt, “The girl said it was an accident but got sent to jail anyways.”

“Rule number two:” Mrs. Lopez continued, “No kidnapping of others for over 24 hours. Once again, no ifs or buts. Rule number three: don’t piss off people that are stronger than you. I guess this was put in here to be advice rather than a rule. Whoever wrote this doesn’t know how to stick to the subject.”

While Matt made his way through his school day, Ned kept following him. Matt did not mind, since no one seemed to pay attention to him when Ned was around, especially the giant girls. This was especially advantageous in the cafeteria.

“Mr. Hoffman,” Matt said as the two of them sat down for dinner, a time when people of all grades can use the cafeteria, “You seem to be very knowledgable about the social structure in Chestnut.”

“I like to observe I guess,” Ned responded, “Why?”
“There’s something I wanted to ask you,” Matt said, pointing at a direction behind himself. Ned looked to see Josh laughing with his friends.

“You want to know about the Meat Cleaver?” Ned asked.

“Yes. It seems like he is the man in power, at least within the male community.”

“His name is Josh Cleaves. He’s the captain of the boys football team.”
“You know, besides the whole giant girls business, this school seems to be pretty cliche.”

“He’s also a massive dick. He demands a lot of things and gets what he wants. Lunch money, homework answers, you name it.”

“Truly a cliche. So if he is such a nuisance, why doesn’t everybody team up and go against him?”
“Well, for one, his entire football team is always sucking his dick. Don’t wanna mess with that. The other reason is…well…”
“There’s another reason?” Matt questioned, “Does this have something to do with the Queen?” Ned’s eyes widened, and he leaned in and whispered, “How do you know that?”
“Josh Cleaves threatened me with her name,” Matt responded in a normal volume, “Why are you whispering?”

“There’s a lot of things going on in this school, but if there’s one thing you need to know, it’s to not get involved with the Queen as much as possible.”

“And why is that?”

“Because she…” Ned suddenly stopped and his eyes widened.

“Because she what?” Matt asked.

“She’s here,” Ned whispered. Matt turned around to see what Ned was looking at. In the distance there was a large group of giant girls, all following a red head giantess. She had an extremely curvaceous figure, and was a little taller than most of the girls. This meant she was the biggest person in the room, perhaps in the whole school. Every boy in the room seemed to be at least a little intimidated by her, if not absolutely frightened.

“Stop looking at her!” Ned whispered anxiously, “You don’t want her attention!” Matt turned back around.

“So,” he said, “That redhead lady is the Queen I’m assuming?”

“I’ll tell you more about her,” Ned replied, “Just…not here. Let’s go somewhere else.”

Everyone Meet Cutey by Bob Typhon

This was the first time Matt had seen Ned’s room. It was a room with the same layout as his own, with a single bed, desk, and a mini fridge provided by the boarding school. Ned’s room was decorated with all sorts of things Matt had only heard about, such as Dungeons and Dragons posters and cards from some fantasy card game some of his acquaintances at home were obsessed with.

“Quite the hideout you have here,” he commented.

“Sorry it’s kind of messy,” Ned said, picking up clothes from the floor and throwing them into the closet.

“Do you want to sit on the chair of the bed?” Ned asked.

“Chair please, if you don’t mind.”

“Sure.” Ned pulled up a chair and pushed it towards Matt, and sat on his own bed. Matt took a seat.

“So,” Matt said, “What can you tell me about the Queen.”
“Her name is Anna McLean,” Ned started, “Out of all the girls at this school, she is probably the scariest. She’s got some reputation as the hottest girl here, so all the other girls kind of look up to her.”
“But that’s not why she’s scary, is it?” Matt cut in, “While the girls may look up to her or even show loyalty, the boys seemed to have, for a lack of a better phrase, shit their pants when they saw her.”

“Girls do all sorts of things to boys in Chestnut, but Anna takes it to the next level. Here, let me show you something.” Ned took his phone out of his pocket and opened up a video. He handed his phone to Matt. The video featured the redhead giantess, Anna, filming herself, presumably with her own phone. Matt hit play.

“Hello everyone,” Anna said to the camera in a friendly tone, “Today I want you to meet my new friend!” She panned down from her face to her breasts. She was wearing a black bra, and admittedly looked pretty good in it. There was a boy stuck between her breasts, with only his head poking out of her cleavage.

“Everyone meet Cutey!” Anna’s voice could be heard, “Say hi Cutey!”

“Help!” the boy she called Cutey shrieked, “I’m stuck, I can’t move, I’m trapped here!”

“Oh shut up, you’re ruining my first video,” Anna said, “Not everyone gets to be on camera you know.” She then squeezed her breasts with her free hand, leaving Cutey unable to breathe.

“I don’t see what’s wrong with this,” Matt commented, “Seems to be a fairly expected interaction here.”

“Keep watching,” Ned said. The video cut to Anna holding Cutey in her hand. He looked extremely scared, while Anna had a friendly smile on her face.

“Tell me, what’s your name?” Anna asked.
“C-c-cutey,” Cutey stammered, shuddering in fear.

“And what’s my name?”
“A-anna McL-OWWW.” Hearing her own name, Anna started squeezing the boy with her hand. She stopped squeezing, looking at Cutey with a concerned expression.

“What’s my name?” she asked again.

“Q-queen."
“You could do a little better.”

“G-g-goddess.”

“That’s an improvement I guess,” the giantess approved, as she brought him closer to her face.

“Kiss my nose,” she demanded. Cutey tried, but he could not reach her nose with his mouth.

“Aww, you can’t even kiss my nose?” Anna teased, “How cold.” She then brought him to his mouth and started kissing his face.

“Romantic?” Matt commented.

“Maybe for her,” Ned agreed, “But not so sure if Cutey likes it.” Anna slowly started pushing Cutey inside her mouth, headfirst. He started to scream and squirm around, assuming that he was being eaten alive. Once he was completely inside, Anna closed her mouth and started playing with him with her tongue. She winked at the camera and spit him out. He shot out and landed somewhere offscreen.

“Today is your lucky day Cutey,” Anna said, “Let’s turn the camera off now, so we can do something a little more intimate.” She turned the camera off, and the video ended. Matt looked up at Ned, giving the phone back to him.

“Well,” Matt nodded, “That was something.”

“Scary, isn’t it?” Ned agreed.

“Physical dominance is something we can’t avoid in a society such as this,” Matt said, “But that video seems to show a form of psychological torture. Why does this video exist?”
“It just spread around,” Ned replied, “Rumor says she was the one that spread it. Maybe as a way to scare everyone.”

“Very effective. Although I won’t be surprised if some people get off to this.”
“Probably. Not me though, this is a little too much. It gets worse. The boy she had in the video, she apparently had him captured for an entire week.”
“An entire week?” Matt asked, confused, “I thought it was illegal to hold someone captive for more than 24 hours.”
“I don’t know, she probably found a loophole or something,” Ned responded, “Plus, she gets away with things easier than most people cause, you know, her dad being the Principal and all.”

“Her father is the school Principal?” Matt shook his head, “Huh, well I guess they DO have the same name. I understand why she is so revered around here, thank you.”
“Yeah just whatever you do, stay away from her. You don’t want to end up like Cutey.”
“Do you, um, happen to know the real name of Cutey?”

“What?” Ned asked, “Why?”
“I want to talk to him,” Matt explained.

“Talk to him? About Anna?”
“Of course. I want to get more information on her, and it would be beneficial to ask someone that has had ‘interactions’ with her.”

“And what are you gonna do with that information? Build a lawsuit?”
“Not a lawsuit, no. Maybe I could threaten one, but probably not.”
“What are you trying to do? Don’t tell me you’re gonna try to take her down.”

“I mean,” Matt said, “Sort of, yes.”
“You’re nuts,” Ned flailed his arms, “You’re fucking nuts. After everything I told you, this is the conclusion you come up with?”

“I want a name Mr. Hoffman. Who is Cutey?” Matt stared down Ned with a serious expression. Ned sighed.

“Daniel Porkingston,” Ned said after a while.

“Thank y-“

“I’m only telling you this so you can see it for yourself."
“See what?” Matt asked.

“What she does to people. Daniel used to be a confident person, a bit of a loudmouth. Now he’s, well, you’ll see.”

“Thank you very much Mr. Hoffman,” Matt said with a smile, standing up, “Really, I appreciate it.”

“Where are you going?” Ned asked as Matt picked up his bag.

“I’m going to pay Mr. Porkingston a visit,” Matt replied, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”
“Okay,” Ned said as Matt headed to the door, “Don’t go do something stupid.”

“I’ll have to try my best,” Matt nodded as he left Ned’s room.

“Stupid bastard,” Ned said to himself.

I am your Slave, you are my Master by Bob Typhon

Daniel sat on his bed, holding a needle in his trembling right hand. He brought the needle close to his left arm. Before he could inject the needle into his skin, someone knocked at his door. He put the needle down on his desk and went to open the door.

“Hi, are you Mr. Porkingston?” Matt asked.

“T-that’s me,” Daniel said in a stutter.

“I’d like to ask you some questions, if that’s alright with you.”
“Sure, what’s up?”
“Um, may I come in?”
“S-s-sure…” Daniel opened the door and Matt walked into his room. Daniel’s room was severely messy, about five times messier than Ned's. It also smelled heavily of incense.
“Whadyu wanna ask about?” Daniel said, sitting on his bed while coughing.

“I’m here to ask you some things about Anna McLean.” Daniel’s eyes widened.

“Get out,” he muttered.

“Excuse me?” Matt asked.

“I said GET OUT!” Daniel suddenly yelled. His entire body seemed to be trembling.

“Mr. Porkingston,” Matt said, “I understand that name may bring unpleasant memories to you, but it would really help if-“ Matt was cut off when Daniel pulled out a gun from his jacket pocket. He pointed the pistol at Matt.

“Get the fuck out of my room,” Daniel demanded.

“It’s dangerous to hold a loaded firearm with unstable hands,” Matt said, holding his hands up.

“Well you better fuck off before my fingers slip!”

“Mr. Porkingston,” Matt tried reason, “Before I leave, or you shoot me, do you mind if I tell you a story?” Daniel, still holding up the weapon, slowly nodded.

“Thank you,” Matt said, sitting down in the one chair in the room, his hands still up, “Not every city in the world is like this. Not every society has two genders being completely different sizes. There are places in the world where everyone is the same size. This story happened in such a place.” Matt sighed as he eyed the needle on Daniel’s desk. He looked back at Daniel.

“There was a man and a woman,” he continued, “They, as I alluded, were the same size, even with their different genders. The woman by any means was not many times bigger than the man, but she might as well have been, judging by the amount of power she had over him.” Daniel gulped when he heard the word ‘power’.

“At first the man loved it,” Matt kept talking, “To be attached to someone so strong, so independent. But soon he started to figure out that she was a raging control freak. It was difficult for him to do anything without her permission, and before he knew it, he had more fear of her than love. They did many things together. Spent years of their lives together. Lived in a house together. Had a son together. Throughout the entirety of those days, the man was not able to stand up to the woman, for the fear had taken over. One day he had enough and he left. And although he may have had to suffer the aftereffects of being with such a controlling woman, he lived a rather peaceful life after he ran. He still does.” Matt’s expression turned sad.

“However,” Matt said, suddenly turning intense, “His son was left with the vile and cruel control freak that was the woman. Hurt by the event of the man leaving, she turned all her intense attention towards the child. His entire childhood was one of relentless discipline and misery. He was not able to grasp the concept of ‘freedom’ until he was sixteen year old. This turned him into a vile rebel with other deep rooted issues.” Matt panted, having finished his story.
“W-whatryu tryna say?” Daniel slowly asked, clearly affected by the tale.

“That you may run, Mr. Porkingston, from the woman you fear,” Matt said, “And you might live your peaceful drug addict life till the end of your days. But you leave behind things that should’ve been protected, that should’ve been prevented. I am trying to make sure no one goes through what you did, Mr. Porkingston. I sympathize with you, I really do, but even more so for the future victims of Anna McLean. So please, put down the gun, and tell me everything you know about the Queen.” Daniel shuddered. He sighed, and slowly put the pistol down and put it back in his pocket.

“S-she likes to be called ‘Goddess’,” he stammered.

“I’ve heard,” Matt nodded.

“So you’ve seen the video?”

“Nothing too shocking was shown, but I understand the psychological implications behind what she did to you.”

“I c-came to this school two years ago,” Daniel started, “I was quite the l-loudmouth, you see. I was also ag-gainst the thought of women having complete power over m-men, even with the size difference.”

“You wanted equality?”

“Y-yes. After years of m-men being in power, I didn’t s-see the need to f-flip the dynamic. It only makes things worse.”
“I can respect that."
“I st-started a movement. And people were g-getting convinced, you know. Even some girls started supporting me. Except her.”

“The Queen.”

“She was a sophomore at the t-time. S-she was already making p-people shit their pants back then. But I wasn’t scared. I should’ve been.” A tear rolled down Daniel’s cheek. Matt took the tissue box on Daniel’s desk and handed it to him.

“I was g-getting ready to go back to my r-room,” he continued, “I had a meeting with the members of my m-movement that night. S-she was waiting for me at my locker. She p-picked me up, just grabbed my body with her massive hand. It all happened so quick. I a-asked her to let me g-go, but she said not until I learned a l-lesson.” Matt imagined the scene in his head, the giant redhead grabbing the helpless Daniel off the ground, him not being able to do anything about it.

“She kept me for a week man,” Daniel shuddered, “A week! I couldn’t move on my own free w-will for a week!”

“Yes that’s interesting,” Matt said, “How was she able to keep you for a full week? Is that not against the law?”

“E-everyday she handed me off to her friend S-sarah for ten minutes,” Daniel explained, “Said she t-technically only kidnapped me in increments of eleven hours and fifty minutes, and that s-she could have me for as long as she wanted…with this l-loophole.”

“And who is this Sarah?”
“Sarah O-olman. Sh-she’s kind of like the G-goddess’s second in command.”

“You don’t have to call her Goddess,” Matt said, “So tell me, Mr. Porkingston, what kind of things did she do to you?” Daniel closed his eyes, shuddering again.

“She put me b-between her boobs,” he explained, “Wh-which I didn’t mind at first. She’s hot, you know. But then she started squeezing. When she squeezed, I c-couldn’t breathe. She’s got me scared of boobs man, what the fuck!”

“Go on, what else?” Matt asked

“She put me in p-places all over her b-body,” Daniel said, “F-feet, butt, armpit, even her e-ear one time. You saw the v-video right? Then you p-probably remember wh-when she turned it off at the e-end. After that she…she put me inside her. It was dark, wet, tight, and impossible to escape. The smell, I c-can’t get the smell out of my head. I put incense here you know, the expensive s-shit. But every m-morning I wake up, and the smell of her w-womanhood is the first thing I smell. H-her words are what whisper to me whenever I see a g-giant girl.”

“What kind of words?”

“I…” Daniel sighed, “During the t-time I was captured, there was a phrase s-she kept f-forcing me to say. ‘I am your s-slave, and y-you are my master’. I h-hate those words. So much. I hate women. I hate giants. I hate her!” His face had gone red with anger and fear. Matt nodded, standing up.

“Thank you Mr. Porkingston,” he said, “You have been very helpful today.”
“R-really?” Daniel asked.

“Yes. You have given me a lot of vital information.”

“Wh-what are you going to do?”

“Let’s just say…your experiences will not be in vain.” Daniel nodded.

“By the way,” Matt said, pointing to the needle on the desk, “Get the medical kind. They’re cheaper, healthier, and sometimes gets you higher than any street level heroin.” Daniel smiled at this. Matt headed to the door and left the room. Daniel curled up in his bed and cried.

One Terrible Father by Bob Typhon

Being the Principal of Chestnut Boarding School was a very demanding job for Dave McLean. The government was constantly peering over his shoulders, waiting for something to go wrong. He had to ensure that male and female students and workers were all treated equally, although this was not a hundred percent possible. Today was going rather smoothly for him. No government official called him with a concern, no students were reported injured, and he made himself a particularly delightful cup of coffee this morning. As he was going over some paperwork, somebody knocked his door.

“Come in,” he said pleasantly. Mr. McLean was a middle aged man with a slight slouch that was starting to lose hair. The hair that remained was going gray from the stress he faced every day. His office was giant, designed so a giant girl could visit him with concerns. This meant his work space was extremely elevated from the ground, and it required him to climb up a lot of stairs to get to his desk. This kind of exercise would render him out of breath every morning. It was lucky that he had a female secretary to sometimes carry him up.

The door opened and in entered Matt Dexter, the only new sophomore student this year. He was carried in by the secretary, who placed Matt in front of Mr. McLean’s desk. She then left the room.

“You must be Matt,” the Principal smiled, “You look very tired. How is Chestnut going for you?”
“It’s a very interesting place,” Matt responded, sitting down across the Principal, “Yet again, this entire city is. It’s quite impressive how much the people have adapted to this size situation.”
“It’s been a rough couple years, but we’re always improving.”
“Then let me help you,” Matt said, and he pulled out a document of paper stapled together.

“What is this?” the Principal asked as Matt plumped the document on his desk.

“I’m here to report an incident,” Matt declared. Mr. McLean picked up the document and looked at it. He recognized the name ‘Daniel Porkingston’. He took a small yet slow breath.

“This is from two years ago Matt,” he said, putting down the document, “I don’t know how this is currently relevant.”
“You know why it’s relevant Mr. McLean,” Matt replied.

“I’m afraid I don’t,” the Principal quickly said as he pushed the document towards Matt, “Now if you will excuse me, I have a lot of work to do.” Sweat was dripping from his forehead.

“She is your daughter Mr. McLean,” Matt said, pushing the document back, “I don’t think anything in this document is a surprise to you.”

“I’m going to say this one more time. I’m a very busy man, too busy to deal with the happenings of two years ago. Please leave and go to your classes.” Matt sighed.

“Fine,” he said, standing up, “After all, I am your slave and you are my master.”

“What did you say?” Mr. McLean said, looking up at Matt.

“That I would leave?”

“Where did you hear that phrase?”
“So you recognize it,” Matt said, “What was it, the phrase you taught your daughter? Did you try to control your daughter her entire life, so much that she turned into a control freak?” The Principal did not respond.

“Is that why you are trying to hide the incident of Daniel Porkingston?” Matt continued, raising his voice, “Or anything concerned with the nearly illegal torture she puts people through? So it wouldn’t expose the fact that you are one terrible father?!” Matt intensely stared down Mr. McLean. Suddenly, the Principal started crying, much to Matt’s surprise.

“I’m sorry,” the Principal apologized, wiping his face with a tissue, “It’s just been really hard.”

“It…must have,” Matt replied, confused. He sat down again as the Principal blew his nose.

“The phrase,” the Principal said, “Is something my wife taught me to say. Something that makes her feel like she is in control, I suppose.”
“Your wife?” Matt asked, surprised.

“She’s the one that encourages Anna’s behavior. Tells her she has to be strong, and show everyone who’s in control, or she’ll never be worth it as a woman.”
“Wow.”
“I would stop her…but…”
“You can’t. You’re her slave.”
“They’re both giants, Matt. And I live with them. My life is already constricting enough as it is.”
“And that’s why you hide the incidents,” Matt nodded, understanding, “Under your master’s orders.”

“Emily is a ruthless woman. Even if we were the same size, she’ll still be a terrifying person. I’m starting to think I should run away from all this. Go to a place where they can’t find me. Find a woman my own size. Maybe even be…happy.”

“No Mr. McLean,” Matt shook his head, “You may be able to find a happy family, but imagine the world of hurt you will leave behind.”
“What do you mean?” Mr. McLean asked.

“Imagine if you ran away, and your wife, Emily, can’t find you. Now imagine if she decides to step in and become the Principal of this school herself.”
“Huh, I guess that would be a nightmare.”
“Exactly.”

“So what do you think I should do?”
“I need you to stay here and keep doing what you’re doing. And I need you to give me information on your daughter.”

“What?” the Principal questioned, “Why?”
“I’m going to take her down,” Matt explained, “You’d like to see that, wouldn’t you?”

“I mean, I guess I would…”
“Exactly. So I need you to tell me everything about her.” Mr. McLean sat in silence for a moment.
“I can’t,” he finally said.

“You can’t?” Matt questioned, “Why?”
“There are things I know about Anna that only I know about, being her father and all,” he explained, “If Anna or God forbid Emily found out you have the same knowledge, it would be easy to trace it back to me. And, as much as I’d like to help you, I can’t risk such a thing.” Matt sighed.

“I understand Mr. McLean,” he said, standing up.
“But,” the Principal added, “I know who you can talk to.”
“Do you?” Matt’s expression brightened.

“Three years ago, Anna’s homeroom teacher was a woman by the name of Lily Lopez. She is the type of teacher to open up to students of both genders. Perhaps she knows some things other teachers won’t, and would be willing to let you in on them.”

“Thank you Mr. McLean,” Matt smiled, “I appreciate it.”
“And you didn’t hear this from me,” the Principal said, “You thought to talk to her homeroom teacher all on your own.”
“Of course, let it be known that we never had this conversation. And remember Mr. McLean, you are nobody’s slave.”

“Dave,” the Principal said, “You can call me Dave.”
“That’s,” Matt replied, “Quite alright Mr. McLean.”

End Notes:

Let me know if you're enjoying the story so far. Thanks guys!

The Smartest One Here by Bob Typhon
Author's Notes:

I'm gonna try update this story daily. So here's a new chapter

When Matt left the Principal’s office, he did not expect to see the redhead Queen standing in front of him. Or rather, standing in the middle of the hallway where he stood. She was wearing a white button up shirt, a red skirt, and black leather boots that were complimented by fishnet leggings. She also had heavy makeup on her face. Some boys in the area, while being terrified of her, could not keep their eyes off her. Luckily her attention was not on them at all, nor was it on Matt. Instead, she was looking at a boy on the floor that was under her foot. The boy was squirming to break free, but she was holding her foot down just strong enough that he could not escape.

“You know,” Anna talked down at the boy with her hands on her hips, “These boots were very expensive.”
“I’m sorry!” the boy begged from under her shoe, “It was just an accident!”

“You’re lucky it was only water you spilled, or you would have to buy me a new one.”

“I’m sorry, I’ll buy you a new pair!” The giantess grinned. She then took her foot off the boy, but instantly bent down and plucked him up by the collar. He squirmed in terror as his feet left the ground into the air, but there was not much he could do. She brought him up to her face.

“No need for that hon,” she said in a kind tone with a warm smile, “I wouldn’t want you to empty your wallet over this. It was just an accident after all.” The boy sighed in relief.

“Plus,” Anna continued, “I have a better punishment for you.” She then pulled open her fishnet leggings and started to lower the boy inside. The boy screamed as he was being lowered past Anna’s stomach and towards her legs. After being put inside, boy was strapped tightly against her thigh, much like a fish in a net. Anna nodded in content, putting her hands back on her hips, and looked around at everyone else.

“What are you all looking at?” she said with a threatening tone. Everyone looked away to tend to their own businesses, and she started to walk away. Matt could still hear the faint screams of the boy trapped in her leggings.


“Hey,” Ned said to Matt as class had ended, “You coming?”
“Um,” Matt replied, “I’m going to stay behind for a little bit.”
“You’re not coming to lunch?”
“I will shortly. Save a seat for me.”
“Okay then.” Soon everyone had left the classroom, and the only people left were Matt and Ms. Lopez, who had stayed behind like she always did.

“Mr. Dexter. You’re not going to lunch?” the teacher asked, noticing that Matt was still here.

“I wanted to ask you a couple questions first,” Matt replied, standing up.

“Sure. Why don’t you join me at my desk?” The teacher walked over to the elevated section where Mat was and extended her hand.

“Thank you,” Matt politely said, and walked onto her hand.

“I heard you come from a place where everybody is the same size,” Ms. Lopez said as she walked back to her desk, “It must be so strange, all of this.”

“I do admit that this is nothing like I’ve ever experienced before,” Matt replied as he was let down on her desk, “But I must say, I’m getting more used to it everyday.”
“Is that so?” Ms. Lopez questioned as she sat down on her chair. Even when standing on her desk, Matt had to look way up at the teacher.

“Yes,” Matt said, “Things are looking less strange now and more…curious.”
“Curious, that’s one way to put it,” Ms. Lopez smirked, “Did you know that people still don’t know whether it was men that shrank or women that grew?”
“Really? I thought it was women that grew.”
“They have no way to prove it. Half the trees grew and half shrunk. Same with grass and flowers. There’s nothing to compare it with, no way to measure.”

“Couldn’t you compare it with the rest of the world? Like where I come from?”
“If it were that easy, people would already have done it.”
“What do you think, Ms. Lopez? Did men shrink or did women grow?”
“I think it’s both,” the teacher replied, “I think believing only one side changed their size is a bit of an extremity. If this is nature’s way of fixing the world, she wouldn’t just focus on one group.”

“I like the way you think Ms. Lopez,” Matt said, “I just might have to agree.”
“Thank you. So, what is it you wanted to ask me about?” Matt sighed.

“How long were you at this school?” he asked.

“Oh, for a very long time,” she replied.

“So more than 3 years?”
“Much more. This institution has been very kind to me.”

“So would you remember a specific student from a specific year?” Hearing this, Ms. Lopez squinted her eyes.

“Some students are more memorable than others,” she admitted.

“How memorable was Anna McLean?” Matt asked. The teacher’s eyes widened.
“Very,” she replied, “She was very memorable.”

“I am under the impression that she is one of, if not the most, powerful people in this institution.”
“You are correct.”
“Thank you,” Matt smiled, “In order to take down a person like that, I need as much information about her as possible, and I thought you, a former teacher of hers, could help.” Ms. Lopez nodded.

“So you want to take her down?” she asked, “Let me guess, you want to take her down and replace her as the figure of power?”
“Not exactly, but something like that,” Matt nodded.

“You are a very curious man Mr. Dexter,” she said, “Very well, I shall help you.”
“You’re not going to stop me?”
“You seem like the type of person that won’t stop at something, even if all your friends already warned you against it.”
“You are very insightful Ms. Lopez. Now please, give me your insights on the one they call ‘Queen’.” Ms. Lopez took a moment to collect her thoughts, and she started speaking.

“When she came to my class, Ms. McLean was already a powerful figure, feared by many students and even some teachers. She is a hyper control freak. But underneath that confidence, terror, and even sadism, I sensed a bit of weakness.”
“Weakness?” Matt asked.

“Yes. No one is perfect, and Ms. McLean definitely isn’t. But this weakness was different. It was something, dare I say, beautiful.”

“Beautiful as in her appearance?”
“That is not what I’m talking about Mr. Dexter,” the teacher laughed, “Once I saw her enter the bathroom, and I went in because I needed to use the bathroom as well. Except she wasn’t using the bathroom at all. I heard her crying.”

“Crying?” Matt was startled, “That monster is capable of tears?”
“She’s not a monster Mr. Dexter. She just acts like once.” A thought popped in Matt’s head.

“…Because she was forced to be one,” he nodded enthusiastically, “Thank you Ms. Lopez, you have made me understand something very important.”
“I’m glad I could help,” the teacher smiled, “Also, one more thing. You should go talk to Ella Ester.”
“Ella who?”
“Ms. Ester is one of the nurse’s assistant, but also a junior student. She was once bullied by Anna.”
“Bullied? This Ella Ester sounds like a girl.”
“Boys are not the only people that Anna is a threat to. You know by now about the kind of things she does to the boys, we all do. But Ella, she’s a different kind of victim. She’s not a boy the size of a rock, completely physically overpowered. Ella and Anna should be equals, but they are not. Understanding what Anna did to Ella may help you figure out the type of person she is, even more so than now. You seem like a smart man, you’ll figure it out.”
“Thank you Ms. Lopez, I don’t think I’m the smartest one here,” Matt said.
“I’m flattered,” Ms. Lopez smiled.

Dave McLean sighed as he left his office. He was ready to go home, not that he looked forward to it.

“Hey, dad,” a voice said from above. The Principal looked up to see his redhead daughter looking down at him. He also could see a boy strapped to her thigh, who seemed to have given up escaping altogether.

“Anna,” the Principal said, “How are you?”

“Great, dad,” Anna smiled, “How are YOU?”
“Also great. Ready to go home to my wife. Do you plan to let that poor man go?” He looked at the boy trapped in her leggings.

“No, dad, I don’t,” the giantess said, and her hand suddenly lunged down and scooped up the Principal.

“Anna what are you doing?” he asked as he was being lifted off the ground.

“I have a couple questions to ask you,” she replied, pinning him against the wall with her forearm.

“A-ask away!” Mr. McLean replied, feeling a little intimidated.

“Who the hell is Matt Dexter?” Anna asked.

“He’s a new student. Why?”
“Why was he visiting you?”
“How do you know he was-“
“I saw him leave your office from the corner of my eyes, dad.”
“H-he’s a new student. He just needed help to…fit in.”

“You’re terrible at lying you know?” Anna threatened, “Maybe I should get mother’s help to get the truth out of you?”

“No no no there is no need for that,” the Principal sighed, “He…wanted information on you. He wanted to know what kind of person you were.”
“Oh, do I have a creepy stalker now?” Anna said, “That’s brave of him.”

“I didn’t give him any information about you, I swear,” the Principal stated. Anna looked closely at her father.
“You’re not lying are you?” Anna nodded, “Perhaps you’re not a disgrace of a father after all.” She put him in her hand and roughly put him back on the ground. He stumbled to the floor.

“But then again,” the giantess said, “Most fathers protect their daughters with shotguns. Alright, dad, good night.” She walked off down the hallway as the Principal stood back up on his feet.

Don't Tell Me You Have a Crush by Bob Typhon

Sarah was waiting at the bar. It was a bar that belonged to the school, so they did not serve alcohol. However, they did serve non-alcoholic drinks and food, so a lot of people liked to hang out there at night, especially girls. It was a rather large place, and could fit fifty giantesses. It was also usually dimly lit, giving the atmosphere a dark yet homely vibe. Sarah sat at the counter, sipping her grape juice, waiting.

“Hey!” a voice said from behind. Sarah turned around to see Anna, the redhead giantess.

“Anna,” she smiled, “You made it.”
“Sorry I’m a little late,” Anna explained as she sat down next to Sarah, “I had to go talk to someone.” The bartender hired by the school came over.
“One caramel latte and a cheesecake please,” Anna said with a smile, “Thank you!”

“So I heard you captured someone again today,” Sarah spoke, “Do you still have him?” Anna grinned.

“Wake up Lover Boy!” she demanded as she gently slapped her thigh. The boy trapped in her leggings had been sleeping, and was woken up. He was first confused about where he was. He was lying on something smooth and a little soft. He then saw that he was strapped to the smooth surface by a net. He then realized that it was not a simple net, they were fishnet leggings. Horror creeped onto his expression as he remembered his situation, and the fact that he can’t move.

“Aw, don’t look so sad,” Anna said, “Here, let’s take you out.” She pulled opened her leggings and took the boy out, placing him on the table.

“He’s a cute one,” Sarah commented, poking him. The poke was not very strong, but he fell over.

“I think he’s hungry Anna,” Sarah said to her friend, “Look at him.” The boy was shivering, holding himself with his arms. He was severely intimidated by the redhead and the blonde haired giantesses observing him. They could do anything to him, and he would have no say. The bartender brought Anna’s drink and cake.

“Here,” Anna said, picking the boy up and putting him on the cake plate, “Eat. It’s not like you boys eat a lot anyways.” The boy was too hungry to question her kindness. He leaped onto the giant cake and started eating whatever was in front of him.

“You know, cake is not something you should eat when you’re that hungry,” Sarah said, “It’s not very healthy.”
“I don’t care,” Anna laughed, “It’s not like anyone cares if a boy like this is being healthy.” They both laughed.

“Oh yeah Sarah,” Anna said, “I need you to do something.”
“Whatever you want,” Sarah responded.

“There’s this guy I’m curious about. His name is Matt Dexter.”
“Anna, no, don’t tell me you have a crush.”

“No dumbo, why would I crush on one of THEM. I just heard that he’s been trying to stalk me.”
“Stalk you? Well that’s very brave."
“Right? I’m intrigued. I don’t want to interact with him just yet, but I need you to follow him. Don’t talk to him or do anything to him, just see what he does. I want to see what this boy is all about."
“I’m on it. His name is…Max Dexter?”
“MATT Dexter dumbo. Everything about his appearance is…average. His hair is nice though, it’s black.”
“Understood Anna. I will see what I can get.”
“Thanks Anna, you’re the best!” The two hugged each other. During this, Anna saw that the boy had eaten quite a lot of the cake.

“Okay that’s enough Lover Boy,” she said, picking him back up.

“Wow, he must have been hungry,” Sarah was amused.

“Here Sarah,” Anna said as she handed the squirming boy to her, “I don’t want him anymore. You can have him, keep him for the next 23 hours.”

“Why thank you,” Sarah said as Anna put the boy on her palm.

“I bet you taste like cake,” Sarah said, and she licked his entire body. He made a disgusted face and fell over.

“Poor boy, now his clothes are drenched,” Anna laughed. The boy wiped some saliva off his face, which was ineffective since his arm was also covered in saliva

“I think I’m going to go have some fun with Lover Boy,” Sarah said to Anna as she winked at the boy. The expression of horror returned on his face. Sarah unzipped her jeans and pulled her underwear foward.

“No, no no, no!” the boy pleaded as he was brought closer. He was then inserted into Sarah’s panties, and she zipped her jeans back up.

“Okay bae, have fun!” Anna waved, and Sarah left the bar, blushing a little at the squirming in her underwear.

Matt had spent the entire day waiting. Ned had told him where Ella Ester’s locker was located. When Matt asked Ned how he knew such a specific thing, Ned refused to answer. When class ended, after giving Ned a reluctant fist bump, Matt turned on his roller blades and zoomed out of class. A lot of the girls were surprised, as the boys usually waited for them to leave the classroom first. Seeing this, Lily Lopez shook her head with a smile.

Ella Ester was one of the more attractive girls at school. She tended to wear simple clothing, and today she woar a T-shirt, denim jacket, and shorts. Most clothes complimented her dark hair and kind face. However, unlike Anna, people tried to look away instead of stare. Of course there were some boys that had to get a peak, but most tended to not want to look at her. Observing this as Ella came down the hallway, Matt was confused. Ella was surprised to see a boy waiting at her locker.

“What are you doing here?” she asked in an annoyed tone as she looked down at Matt.

“Ms. Ester,” Matt spoke as he looked up at the giantess, “My name is Matt Dexter, and I am here to ask you some things about Anna McLean.” Ella’s eyes widened, and she suddenly bent down and scooped Matt up with her left hand.

“That’s not something you say so loud,” she whispered as she brought him to her face level.

“I apologize,” Matt said in a normal volume, “I suppose a name like that strikes fear around here.”

“Are you insane?” Ella said, still whispering, “If you say something like that people would think you are snooping around, trying to take her down!”
“Then they would be right,” Matt responded. Hearing this, Ella’s expression went from shock to concern.

“I’m bringing you to my room,” she whispered, and she placed Matt in her shirt pocket. He was right on her left breast, and he tried hard not to think about it.

“This is quite the…turn of events,” he laughed to himself.

You Are Extremely Attractive by Bob Typhon

The layout of Ella’s room was identical to Matt’s, Ned’s, or any of the boys’ rooms, except for the fact that it was scaled to be much bigger for her giantess size. It was a slightly messy room, not as messy as Daniel’s but similar to Ned’s. She entered with Matt still in her pocket, picked up clothes from the floor, and threw it in the shelf.

“Sorry for the mess,” she apologized, as she set Matt down on her desk.

“You’re an aspiring doctor, yes?” Matt asked, being set down.

“H-how did you know?” Ella asked, surprised.

“I was told you are the nurse’s assistant, the rest was easy to decipher.”

“The nurse is a man, they needed females to help them out.”
“Understandable, at least the health department know what they’re doing.”

“So what the hell do you mean,” she asked, “You’re trying to take Anna down? Are you crazy?”
“No I don’t believe I’m that crazy,” Matt said, sitting down on the desk, “Besides being too rebellious and having slight trust issues.”
“Rebelling is a great thing, don’t get me wrong, but why Anna?”
“Well,” Matt explained, “She is the most powerful person at this school, am I correct?”
“By far,” Ella responded, sitting down in her bed with a stressed expression.

“She’s at the top,” Matt continued, “Anna McLean. The Queen, the Goddess, the Master where everyone else is her slave.”
“Slave master…never heard anyone call her that.”

“She shouldn’t be up there. Not someone like her.”
“So,” Ella said while thinking, “You are going to take her down…to replace her?”
“Precisely.” Ella sighed, leaned forward, and looked straight at Matt.

“Do you know about the kind of things Anna does to boys?” she asked.

“Bits and pieces,” Matt responded.

“Then you should know that your entire operation is a terrible idea.”
“I think it’s worth it.”
“Then you haven’t heard about everything,” she said as she reached for her phone in her pocket, “Here, let me show you this video-“
“Of Daniel Porkingston?” Matt said.

“How…do you know?” Ella asked, putting her phone back.

“I’ve been doing my research Ms. Ester.”
“Well then you know what could happen to you. What she could do to you. I’m warning you as a friend…don’t…do this.” Ella put her hands on her hips.

“I appreciate your token of friendship and I gladly accept,” Matt smiled, which made Ella smile as well.

“However,” Matt continued, “I am nothing like Daniel Porkingston. I believe myself to be mentally strong enough to endure whatever Anna McLean wants to do to me.”

“Yeah well that’s what Daniel thought as well,” Ella said quietly, suddenly looking sad.

“Ms. Ester,” Matt asked, “Do you happen to have a personal relationship with Mr. Porkingston?” Ella sighed.

“He had his whole movement,” Ella explained, “And I supported him. I admired what he was doing, and I agreed with everything he had to say. This size difference shouldn’t cause a power difference between women and men. Us women, we finally have the opportunity to force equality, but now we’re becoming just as bad as men were all those years ago. I supported him and, soon other girls like me joined. It’s my fault.” She put her face in her hands.

“The Queen did not like it,” Matt continued for her, “So she captured Daniel and tortured him for a week. That’s not your fault Ms. Ester. You were not the one that tortured him.”

“You don’t understand Matt,” Ella said, showing her face and eyes that were now red, “I tried to save him, but I couldn’t. I tried to talk Anna into letting go of Daniel, but that only made her more cautious that people would still try to go against her. So she made a video featuring Daniel, and the rest is history.” She sighed, remembering all this.

“Tell me, Ms. Ester,” Matt began, “Is that the end of your interactions with Anna?”
“No,” Ella responded, her face turning dark, “Daniel was not the only one she made an example out of.”
“What kind of things did she do?”
“She changed my grades from an A to a D minus. Can’t believe she has that kind of power. She also once put a couple boys in my lunch. I almost accidentally ate one, it was horrible.” She turned really sad.

“Anything else?” Matt asked.

“She made a nickname, and made everyone call me that. Ugly Ester.” Hearing this, Matt burst a small laugh.
“What, you think that’s funny?” Ella asked, looking annoyed.

“No, I mean yes, kind of. For two reasons really.”
“Are you on my side, or did Anna send you to harass me?”

“No of course not. It’s just, that is a very unoriginal nickname. At least make it rhyme like, I don’t know, No Sex Est.” Ella crossed her arms, unamused.

“Yes I admit that’s not the best nickname I could come up with,” Matt said, “But your name is not very easy to rhyme with. However, the more curious thing is the fact that she thought you were ugly.”

“What?” Ella asked, confused.

“Because you’re not,” Matt explained, “She called you ugly even though you are not. Now that is questionable.”
“You don’t have to compliment me, really. I already pity myself enough.”
“Don’t be mistaken I do not mean to make you feel better, that is not what I’m here to do.”
“Thanks.”

“I am simply stating as an objective fact, Ms. Ester, you are extremely attractive.”
“Really?” Ella smiled, “You’re kind of…making me feel better.”

“Well that is on your own accord.”
“But wait a minute. People look away when I walk down the halls."
“Yes, that was after Anna had her eyes on you. Don’t you see? Anna is trying to make everyone convince that you are ugly! Everyone is being forced to not look at No Sex Est.”

“That is quite the conclusion to make.”

“It doesn’t matter. Thank you, Ms. Ester, I think I am finally starting to see what kind of a person Anna McLean really is. I am ready to face her.” He stood up.

“Face her?!” Ella exclaimed, “Now?”

“Of course, is there a better time?”
“Have you really thought this through? Seriously.”
“Yes I have, now please put me down on the floor.” Ella sighed and reached a palm out to Matt, which he stepped onto.

“Just be careful,” she said as she lowered Matt, “You don’t want to end up like Daniel or…” She stopped. Matt stepped off her palm and onto the floor.

“Or who?” he asked.

“Nothing,” she said as she stood back up.
“Please Ms. Ester,” Matt said, “I need to be as prepared as possible.” Ella sighed.

“Josh Cleaves,” she finally said. Matt was taken aback, surprised.

“Come again?”
“I shouldn’t be telling you this,” Ella said, concerned, “Josh Cleaves was also a victim of Anna McLean. Matt, listen to me, Josh is not someone you just walk up to and interview. Especially not you.”

“When Anna McLean captured him, is that when Josh Cleaves formed a friendship with her?”
“Friendship?” Ella asked, confused, “What do you mean?”
“Haven’t you heard? He keeps threatening people that he will call her, whenever he doesn’t get his way.”

“I have never heard that before.”

“Which means he is not friends with her,” Matt slowly nodded, “He too is terrified of her, and is using her name as a threat to deal with the fear. Thank you Ms. Ester,” he said, turning his roller blades on. He zoomed out of her room. Ella sighed.

“God dammit,” she said.

Punch by Bob Typhon

A lot of afternoons for Josh Cleaves was filled up with football practice. Today was no exception. He loved football. There, he was the most powerful person. As captain, everyone listened to him. Only in football did he feel truly free.

He was the first one to change back into normal clothes, for he liked to shower first and forced everyone to let him. He left the locker room and walked down the empty hallway. He was sure no one would walk these halls during this time. People was either hanging out at the bar, studying at the library, or being unproductive losers in their own rooms. He entered the lockers area, and kept walking down the hall.

“Mr. Cleaves,” a voice said. He turned to his left to see the new kid, Matt Dexter, sitting on the floor against the locker.

“Would you rather have me call you Mr. Cleaver?” Matt asked.

“Dexter,” Josh growled, stopping in his tracks, “What do you want.”

“I was just curious about something,” Matt said, “If I were to, say, punch you in the face right now, what would you do?”

“What?” Josh growled again, this time confused.

“Answer the question,” Matt suggested.

“I’d punch you back,” Josh replied, “What are you, picking a fight?”
“Tell me, Mr. Cleaver. Is punching back all you would do? Isn’t there a more appropriate threat for this kind of situation?”
“You talkin about the Queen? You want me to call her on your ass?”

“There it is,” Matt said, standing up, “I was a little suspicious when you first told me such a strange thing. As I found out more about Anna McLean, things started to get particularly fishy.”

“What are you saying Dexter? That I made this shit up? Why the fuck would I do something like that?”
“To deal with trauma,” Matt said, stepping forward. Josh took a step back.

“Mr. Cleaver,” Matt started, “I know what happened to you. I know you were a victim of Anna McLean.”
“Where the fuck did you hear that?”

“The truth always comes out Mr. Cleaver. I know you’re not friends with that woman. No, you’re just as terrified of her as the other boys you look down upon, if not more.” Josh clenched his fists.
“So what?” Josh said, “Fine. I made the whole thing up. What are you gonna do about it?” Matt shook his head, taking a step back.

“I already did,” Matt said.

“What?” Josh asked, confused.

“You see Mr. Cleaver, ever since this morning, I have been followed. It seems as if Anna McLean herself thinks now that I am a threat to her. She has been listening to every word I speak in public, including this hallway. And now you have confessed that you have been using her name to create power for yourself, and I’m not so sure if she will like that. I wonder, one experience with the Queen made you a traumatized bully. What will another one do?”

Punch.

Matt stumbled back, his face red.
“It seems your intelligence has been made up for in physical strength,” he commented.

Punch.

Matt smacked into the lockers

Kick.

Matt slid down to the ground, his body not able to stand up. Josh leaned down and grabbed Matt’s shirt.

“And you,” Josh snarled, “You are a threat to the Queen. She will come after you, no? I wonder what she will do to you.

Punch.

“I’ve been dying to find out,” Matt said, his mouth starting to bleed.

Punch.

“I wonder who she’ll go for first, the unseen threat, or the blatant liar?” Matt asked.

Punch

A single blow to the chest left Matt gasping for air.

“You should be scared,” Josh said, spitting in Matt’s face, “Of the girls. Of the giants. All of them.” Between his short breaths, Matt was able to muster out, “There’s one right behind you.” Josh turned around to see a giant figure standing behind him.

“Go away,” the giantess said. Josh let go of Matt.

“NOW!” the giantess yelled, and she stomped the floor next to Josh with her foot. He stood back up and ran away. After seeing that Josh was gone, Ella picked up Matt’s limp body in her palm.

“Oh my god he’s not breathing,” she said to herself, and started running.


“Hey,” Sarah said as she sat next to Anna at the bar, “Sorry I’m late.”
“I want to sit on a tiny man,” Anna stated with dreamy eyes, “Do you still have Lover Boy?”

“No, sorry.”
“Oh? What happened?”
“After squishing him with my buttcheeks for a while I felt bad, so I let him go,” Sarah said while remembering last night with a smile.
“Wow, you’re a merciful giant, aren’t you?” Anna laughed, “Can you be a dear and get me someone?”
“Of course,” Sarah smiled and stood up. She somped over to one of the small sized tables where a group of boys were sitting. Approached by the giantess, the five boys looked up, scared.

“Hi boys,” Sarah said, kneeling down, “Can one of you help me out?” All five of the boys looked around at each other nervously. Suddenly, a brown haired boy named Tim spoke up.

“I volunteer Michael as tribute,” he said, pointing to a black haired boy across the table. Michael’s mouth dropped open, surprised by what was just said. Sarah looked over at Michael and gave him a wink.

“Thank you Tim, for your generous contribution,” she said. Before Tim could process what she meant, Sarah shot her hand out and plucked up Tim by the head. Tim was lifted out of his seat and into the air.

“No please I’m sorry!” Tim said, flailing his limbs around, “I was only joking!”

“No you weren’t,” Sarah said to him with a frown. Tim screamed as he was brought over to Anna.

“Oh, what do we have here?” Anna said as Sarah put Tim on her palm and showed him to the red giantess.

“One very naughty boy,” Sarah nodded, “All for you.” Anna reached for the boy with her hand. He tried to dodge, but he couldn’t. Soon he was grabbed by Anna and lifted into the air again. He was then brought down below her waist and between her legs. She lifted up her butt and placed Tim on the chair. Tim watched as the girl’s massive underwear came collapsing on top of him. He was stuck in a humiliating position, underneath the giant’s womanhood. He could breathe, just barely, but he could not escape.

“Hold on one second,” Sarah said, and she walked back to the table of boys, now with only four. All four of them tensed up when they saw Sarah come. She bent over and reached out for Michael. As soon as Michael felt himself get grabbed, he started to scream.
“Wait!” he yelled, “Why me!” He was lifted out of his seat, unable to resist. The other three watched in horror as their friend was taken away from them. Michael was brought in front of Sarah’s face.

“Please,” Michael begged, “I thought you were helping me.” Sarah gave him a warm smile, brought the squirming boy closer to her mouth, and kissed him. Michael felt her soft lips mush into his face, and he could smell her breath strongly. After the kiss, his face was painted with red lipstick and saliva. Sarah then lowered Michael down into her cleavage. He felt himself get surrounded by the girl’s soft yet firm breasts. Sarah smiled and walked back to Anna.

“Well you’re having fun,” Anna said, looking at the boy between Sarah’s breasts. Sarah squeezed her boobs together.

“So are you,” she replied, looking at the boy Anna was sitting on. He was struggling as hard as he could to escape, but Anna’s weight was too much on him.

“So,” Anna said, “How is your thing with Matt Dexter?” Sarah’s expression suddenly turned serious. She stopped squeezing her breasts together, much to Michael’s relief.

“He’s working with Ella,” she reported. Anna nodded with a frown.

“I didn’t think Ella was relevant these days,” the redhead admitted, “We might have to have a little chat with her. Anything else?”

“He knows,” Sarah replied.

“Knows what?” Anna asked.

“That I was following him.” Anna sighed and looked at Sarah with disappointment.

“How did you let him find out?” the redhead asked.
“I didn’t,” Sarah said, “He just figured it out. He seems to be extremely perceptive.”
“Did you interact with him?”

“No, I left as soon as possible.”
“Good. Well, now that he knows we’re on to him, it doesn’t change anything. I’m going to pay him a visit tomorrow.”
“Well that’s great,” Sarah smiled, “And…I’m sorry.”
“Don’t worry Sarah,” Anna smiled back, “I’m sure he’s a very smart boy. You did good.”

“Put him in your ass!” said a voice. It was Tim, trying to join the conversation from underneath Anna. Sarah looked at him with a surprised expression.

“Well Sarah,” Anna said, standing up, “I’m gonna go to bed.” She quickly snatched Tim from the chair and handed him to Sarah.

“Put him in your ass,” Anna said with a wink. Sarah nodded and grabbed the boy from her friend.

“Wait, I didn’t mean that!” Tim yelled as Anna turned around and left the bar. Michael watched from between Sarah’s breasts as she brought Tim closer to her face.

“I have to do what the Majesty says,” she told Tim with a grin, and his screams grew louder.

And Mr. Hoffman, Best of Luck by Bob Typhon

Ned was walking down the hallway by himself. This reminded him of how things were last year. For some reason, girls did not mess with him. He was not stereotypically cute enough to get randomly noticed, nor was he foul enough that his actions needed to be ‘punished’. Matt was a good friend, but he was always busy either talking to someone or following one of his ‘leads’. While he was thinking about this, he did not realize the stomping noises coming his way. He did realize the giant shadow that loomed over him. He looked up to see a bare foot coming down on him. The foot was strong enough that Ned instantly fell to the ground. He felt the pressure of the foot’s warm but a little dirty skin pushing down on his entire body. Luckily, the foot was on him for a very short time, and he was left on the ground more surprised than physically impaired.

Ella stopped when she felt something under her foot. She looked back to see a boy lying on the ground. She covered her mouth with her free hand.

“Oh my God,” she said out loud, “Are you okay?” She walked back to the boy, and kneeled down next to him. Ned slowly stood up and brushed dust off his shoulder.

“Yeah,” he slowly nodded, “I think I’m fine.” He looked up to see Ella Ester looking down at him in concern. Suddenly his face turned red.

“Ella…” he said.

“You…know my name?” Ella asked, tilting her head.

“I’ve just uh…heard about you…that’s all,” Ned looked away. He then saw a body in Ella’s hand. One that was bruised and bleeding from the face.

“Holy shit is that Matt?” Ned asked, taking a step back. He looked up at Ella’s face.

“What did you do to him?” he asked, a little scared.

“He’s not breathing,” Ella said, remembering the critical situation she was in, “I’ve got to get him to my room.”
“What what what what what is happening?” Ned said as his eyes widened.

“He’s not breathing, is he your friend?”
“Yes! What happened to him?”
“That’s not important. Here, you want to help me?” Ella reached out her palm at Ned. Ned gulped.

“S-sure,” he nodded, “Yes I’ll help.”

“Great.” Ella snatched Ned up and put him in her shirt pocket. He realized that he was on her left breast. He could feel his penis getting a little hard. He hoped and prayed that Ella did not notice. Ella ran off to her room.

“Okay we have to do this quickly,” Ella said as she entered her room. She gently set Matt on the table, grabbed Ned out of her shirt pocket, and put him next to Matt.

“I need you to perform CPR on him,” Ella demanded. Ned looked at her in confusion.

“I don’t know how to do CPR,” Ned admitted. Ella sighed.

“It’s your day to learn my friend,” she said, “I need you to do this because if I CPR him his body will shatter.”
“Fine,” Ned sighed, “What do I do?”

“Put your hands together and put it on his chest.” Ned followed Ella’s instructions.

“Now,” she said, “Press down as hare as you can thirty times to the beat of ‘Staying Alive’ by Bee Gees.”

“Excuse me what?” Ned asked.

“Just do what I say,” Ella pleaded. Ned imagined the song ‘Staying Alive’ in his head. He had not thought about that song for a very long time. He started pushing Matt’s chest to the song’s rhythm. Suddenly, Matt’s eyes sprung open, and he started gasping for air. He breathed harshly for a second, and his breathing started to relax. He looked around to see he was back in Ella’s room, but this time Ned was looking over him.

“Holy shit it worked,” Ned sighed in relief. Ella took a much bigger sigh and shook her head.

“That was too much stress for one afternoon,” she said, taking out a first aid kid from her desk drawer.

“What…happened?” Matt asked, slowly sitting up.

“You did something stupid Matt,” Ella said with a disappointed expression.

“He always does,” Ned chimed in.

“I remember talking to Josh Cleaves,” Matt admitted.

“No, not talking,” Ella shook her head, “You went to threaten him. I don’t know why. What if he killed you?!”

“Well then you would get to see that miserable bastard go to jail.”
“Oh my god,” Ella said, taking out a bandage wrap from the first aid kid. She ripped off a tiny sliver.

“Wrap this around your friend’s head,” she said as she handed the sliver to Ned. Ned nodded and took it.

“Tell me,” Matt said while Ned did what he was told, “How do you two know each other?”
“We…don’t,” Ned said.

“Well,” Ella pondered, “You knew my name.”

“You’re important in the history of this school,” Ned defended, his face turning red. Matt smirked.

“W-what’s your name?” Ella asked, becoming a little awkward.

“Ned.”
“Great. I’m Ella.”
“I know.”

“Mr. Hoffman,” Matt said, “I’ve been meaning to ask you to help me out with something.”
“Help you?” Ned asked as he finished the bandage wrap, “What, to do some crazy shit again?”
“No no no, I don’t need your help to do that. I just want you to confirm a theory for me.” Ella tilted her head, confused.

“What theory?” she asked.

“Mr. Hoffman, do you think Ms. Ester here is attractive?” Matt asked. Both Ned and Ella widened their eyes and turned red.

“What do you mean…attractive?” Ned asked nervously, trying not to look at Ella, “You mean like as a person or…”
“I’m speaking solely about appearance Mr. Hoffman.” Ned looked up at Ella, who was trying her best not to look at either of them. Admittedly she looked cute, a giantess so much bigger than them all red and embarrassed. He looked back at Matt.

“I mean, yeah, she’s okay…” he stammered.

“On a scale of one to ten,” Matt continued, “How attractive do you think she is?” Ned’s lips quivered, not knowing how to feel about this sudden situation.

“Uh like nine?” he shrugged.

“Good answer Mr. Hoffman,” Matt smiled, looking over at Ella, “You see Ms. Ester, my theories about your physical appearance were not mine alone. Although we may have some skewed results, since Ned’s opinions may be subjective-“
“What are you doing Matt,” Ned said, standing up a little frustrated.

“Just confirming a theory,” Matt nodded, standing up himself.

“Ms. Ester, can you let me down please?” he asked, “I would like to go to my room.” Ella looked at Matt, still not knowing what to say.

“Uh okay,” she said, picking Matt up and putting him down on the floor.

“Thank you Ms. Ester,” Matt said, turning on his roller blades, “And Mr. Hoffman, best of luck.” He then zoomed out of the room, leaving the two in an uncomfortable silence. Ned sighed.

“Stupid bastard,” Ned and Ella said at the same time. The two looked at each other, still a little red, then they both burst out laughing.

 

Matt returned to his room. His body was hurting a lot more than he had let on, but nothing was damaged. He ripped off the handmade bandage Ella had provided him, now covered in his blood, and put it in the trash can. He look out a couple bandages his own size.

“God dammit,” he said as he put some on his face where he was bleeding. The bleeding had slowed down, and should stop overnight. He took off his bloody shirt and threw it in his laundry basket. He looked at his shirtless self in the mirror.

“Everything goes down,” he told his reflection, “Tomorrow.”

End Notes:

Next chapter: Matt Dexter vs Anna McLean. Hope you're all ready

You Get to Be My Next Toy by Bob Typhon

“What?” Ned said, “No way, I hated that movie.”

“It was cute!” Ella replied, “Especially the scene with the dog.”
“What is it with the dogs?” he laughed, “Do those things make movies automatically better?”
“Yes they do,” she responded, “And they aren’t ‘things’ Ned, they’re treasure.”

“Treasure? So you would trade in a pile of gold and a magic ring for a freakin dog?”
“I would trade in ten piles of gold for a freakin dog.”

“You two seem to be having fun,” said Matt as he appeared at his locker. There stood Ella, leaning against the giant wall, and Ned sitting on her shoulder.

“Hi Matt,” Ella waved.

“Good evening Ms. Ester,” Matt replied.

“Ella said she’ll join us for dinner,” Ned said from her shoulder, “Come on, let’s go.”

“I’m sorry Mr. Hoffman, I’m gonna be a while,” Matt said, “Please, go on without me.”
“Really?” Ella asked, “Are you okay?”
“Never better. I’m alive and not bleeding as much, thanks to the both of you. I really don’t know how to repay you.”
“Repay us by staying safe,” Ella pointed her index at Matt.

“I cannot promise that,” Matt grinned. Ella shook her head with a smirk.
“Come on Ella let’s go,” Ned said. Ella started to walk away. As soon as the two of them left, Matt’s expression turned serious. He put his backpack into his locker. He then took out his phone, wallet, and keys, and put them in his locker as well. He made sure all his pockets were empty. He took a deep breath and nodded to himself. His friends were gone, but there were still people in the area. He then heard the loud footsteps coming towards his direction. Not the light and careful footsteps of someone like Ella. These were much more forceful and confident. The footsteps became very louder and louder, then stopped. Matt took off his roller blades and put them in his locker as well. He closed his locker and turned around. He looked up to see the redhead giantess looking down at him.

“Matt Dexter,” Anna said, putting her hands on her hips. Today she was wearing a simple yellow T-shirt, jean shorts, and sandals. Everyone in the area stopped to observe the interaction, and felt pity for the boy she called the name of.

“Ms. McLean,” Matt nodded, looking up at her.

“I’ve heard things Matt Dexter,” the giantess said, “I heard you were snooping around, asking about me.”
“The things you heard are correct, Ms. McLean,” Matt responded. The giantess bent down so her face was closer to Matt.

“If you want to get to know me,” she said in an almost whisper, “Come talk to me yourself.” She gave him a small wink and stood back up. She turned around and started to walk away.

“I’ll let you go cause you’re polite,” she said out loud. Everyone in the room sighed in relief, but some were disappointed that the anticipation of what Anna might do led to nothing. Matt walked away from his locker and into the middle of the hallway. He looked straight at the figure of the Queen walking away.

“I am your slave!” he yelled at her. She stopped walking.

“And you are my master!” he finished the phrase. All relief and disappointment instantly disappeared from everyone’s minds. People were now either staring at Matt or Anna. The redhead giantess slowly turned around. She seemed shocked, angry, confused, and a little amused at the same time. Matt stared up right into the giant’s eyes.
“What did you say?” Anna asked, taking one step towards Matt.

“I think you heard me very clearly,” he replied, crossing his arms.

“Where did you hear that?” she asked in a threatening tone.

“I know things, Ms. McLean,” Matt spoke, “You see, I’ve done my research, or what you call ‘snooping around’. I know about the things that happened here. I know what the people in power did. What you did.” Anna’s eyes widened as Matt kept speaking. Some of the people observing gulped, while others took a step back. No one else said a word.

“I know that everybody here is terrified of you, Ms. McLean,” Matt continued, “They would rather die than anger you. Look at them, they’re not even involved in our discussion and they’re still scared.” Anna looked around at the other boys, and they all cowered in fear. She turned her eyes back on Matt.

“But you see, Ms. McLean, I am not,” Matt declared, raising his voice, “I am not scared of your anger. I am not scared of your size. I am not scared of what you could do to me. I am not scared to take everything I know and bring it to the authorities that can take you down. Do you understand what I’m saying?” Anna by this point looked angry and shocked, surprised at how this tiny boy was talking with such confidence against her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then walked over to Matt, and bent down over him again. Matt did not move, and looked up at the giantess, now so close to him. Anna let out her hand, and placed her open palm in front of Matt.

“You’re not scared,” she said calmly, “Prove it. Come here.” Matt looked at the girl’s giant hand, took a deep breath of his own, and walked onto the giantess’s palm. People in the hallway started to murmur to each other. Anna stood back up to her full height, bringing Matt up with her. She looked him dead straight in the eyes.

“There was once a boy,” she started, “His name was Daniel Porkingston, I’m sure you’ve met him.”
“I have,” Matt replied, looking at nothing but the girl’s giant eyes.

“He was just like you. Brave. Well, not this brave, but still brave.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“It was so fun,” Anna continued, her eyes turning a little dreamy, “Playing with him. Messing with him like that. By the time I was done with him, he went from a brave boy to someone that is scared of everything.” She suddenly closed her palm, her fingers wrapping tightly around Matt. He did not struggle to escape, and just kept staring at Anna. She brought him closer to her face until her mouth was right next to his ear.
“I wonder,” Anna said, this time in a whisper, “How long it will take to break you.” Matt could feel her warm breath beating against his ear. She then gave him a friendly smile, and started to lower him. While she did this, she took off her right sandal. Matt watched as he got a panned view of her curvaceous body while he kept being lowered. Anna placed his body inside the sandal she took off, and let go of him. She lifted her foot, ready to wear the sandal again, this time with Matt inside.

“Congratulations Matt Dexter,” she grinned, “You get to be my next toy.” She then started to lower her foot on him. Matt did not try to escape, and instead lay in the sandal and calmly watched Anna’s massive foot come down on him.

The Best Thing That's Happened to Me by Bob Typhon

Anna started walking with Matt in her sandal. His head was placed in between the thumb and index toes. The rest of his body was completely trapped in between the surface of the sandal and underneath Anna’s foot. He could feel a massive amount of pressure push down on his body every time the girl took a step. He was constantly unable to breathe for short periods of time. Matt started to take control of his breathing, making sure to deeply inhale when there was no pressure on his body, and slowly exhale when he was being fully stepped on. While Anna did not walk very fast, being attached to her foot meant that Matt experienced a lot of movement anyways, making it even harder to control his breathing. However, he was able to manage.


Anna sat down with other girls for dinner. All of them were inconsequential to her, and she barely even bothered to remember their names. However, they all treated her with respect and loyalty, and would do whatever she told them to.


“Alright losers,” she said to the girls, “I have something fun to show you.” They all turned their attention to Anna. She reached down, lifted her foot, and picked up Matt from her sandal. She then brought him up and threw him onto the table. He landed with a thud.


“Who is this?” one of the girls asked.


“Just my new toy,” Anna grinned, “He’s been making love to my foot all afternoon. Or rather, my foot was making love to him.” Matt was covered in sweat, both from himself and the giant’s foot. He found it difficult to move his body, although it was possible. He took a moment to regulate his breathing. He looked around to see a number of girls looking at him, including the redhead giantess.


“Stand up Dexy,” Anna commanded. Matt closed his eyes, grimaced, and slowly stood up. His legs were shaking.


“How are you doing?” Anna asked in a kind tone, poking his chest with her pinky finger. This was enough force to knock him down on his butt again. A couple of the girls giggled, thinking it was cute. Matt looked straight into Anna’s eyes.


“Wonderful,” he replied, even giving her a little smile, “How are you?” One girl gasped in surprise at how calm he was. Anna simply frowned.


“Well then,” she said, and she picked him up by his leg and dangled him in the air.


“Let’s give these girls something to look at, shall we?” she asked, and she ripped his shirt off with her other hand. Matt watched as the tattered remains of his shirt fell onto the table below him, while his bare upper body was exposed.


“I see you’ve been working out,” Anna pretended to be impressed. She then started to stroke his back, sending a shiver down his spine. Matt was suddenly grabbed by his torso and brought to the giantess’s mouth. She then bit the end of his pants with her teeth, and pulled the rest of his clothes off him with her mouth. Matt was left naked, grabbed by his torso unable to move, with a bunch of girls staring at what Anna was doing to him. He took a deep breath and kept his composure. Anna opened her mouth and the clothes fell to the floor.


“I’m starting to get a little hungry,” Anna said, and she threw Matt into her food. He landed with a splat, and was covered in whatever Anna was having for dinner. She picked up a spoon and lifted Matt up with a portion of the food. She then carried it to her mouth and plopped him inside. Everything suddenly got dark for Matt as Anna closed her mouth. He could feel her massive tongue licking the food off him, until he was covered in nothing but her saliva. He heard Anna swallow the food, and it was impressive how she could swallow the food and not him. Her tongue then started thrashing his body around her mouth. She then spit him out onto her hand. He lay on his side on her palm, wet from her saliva. His body started to shiver.


“Aw, you doing okay?” Anna asked with a grin, looking at the wet, shivering, and broken boy on her hand. Matt’s eyes quickly opened, and he slowly sat up to look at Anna.


“I see you keep your teeth respectively clean,” he said to her in a calm tone, although his voice quivered a little, “You must teach me how to do that sometime.” This time a couple girls gasped in surprise. Anna smirked, genuinely impressed.


“You,” she said, “Might be the best thing that’s happened to me this year.” She brought the naked boy towards her mouth again, but this time planted a kiss on his chest. Matt felt the girl’s moist lips sucking at his skin, and the kiss left a large lipstick mark on his body. Anna looked up at the other girls.


“Showtime’s over,” she told them. She then stood up and brought Matt around and behind her. She started to lower her pants.


“I’ve got plans for you Dexy,” she said, “So you can rest in this Queen sized bed.” She then pulled her underwear back, revealing her sizable butt to Matt. She then dropped him inside her underwear, and he slid down her butt. She closed her underwear and put her jeans back up. Matt was left in darkness once again, this time trapped in between the girl’s buttcheeks, still unable to move. Her butt was a sizable one, and the soft cheeks caused Matt no physical pain. The air in her underwear was musty, but clear enough that Matt could still breathe. He let out a huge sigh. It was not the most uncomrtoayble position to be in.


“This is gonna be a long fucking night,” he told himself.

Do You Think I'm Hot? by Bob Typhon

Sarah was sitting at the counter in the bar, smiling. She was stroking the head of a boy that was stuck in between her breasts. It was Michael, the boy she had captured yesterday.

“Are you enjoying yourself in there?” she cooed.

“You g-gotta let me go,” Michael pleaded, “It’s been 24 hours.”
“No Michael,” Sarah said, continuing to stroke his head, “I let you go during lunch, remember?”

“I didn’t know you’d…come get me again,” Michael stammered.

“And who’s fault is it that you got caught for the second time?” Sarah smiled, “Cheer up little man. I’ve done nothing to harm you.” Anna walked into the bar and approached Sarah.

“You’re on time today,” Sarah said, looking at her friend but continuing to stroke Michael’s head. Michael shook his head and sighed.

“I’m excited Sarah,” Anna admitted, “I need to show you something.”

“Oh?” Sarah asked, crossing her arms. This slightly pushed her breasts together, and Michael was a little squished. Anna reached into the back of her panties, grabbed the boy inside, and pulled him out. She then gently placed Matt’s naked body on the counter table.

“My my,” Sarah said, raising her eyebrows. She observed the naked boy, who was asleep.

“I’ve never seen someone sleep so peacefully,” Sarah commented, “Especially in front of you Anna.” Anna smiled.

“He’s very interesting,” she replied, “And it’s going to be so fun breaking him.” She then lightly flicked Matt’s cheek with her index finger. Matt slowly opened his eyes.

“What time is it?” he asked sleepily as he rubbed his eyes.

“Uh…it’s 10 PM,” Anna informed Matt as she checked her phone.

“That nap might have messed up my sleep schedule,” Matt said as he blinked a couple times, “But then again, it’s been a long day, perhaps sleep is the least of my worries.” Anna smirked, shaking her head.

“You are charmed by this boy, aren’t you?” Sarah asked Anna. Anna looked at her friend and collected herself.

“Dexy, this is Sarah, my best friend,” she said, “Sarah, as you know, this is Matt Dexter.” Matt smiled at Sarah but she only returned a concerned expression.

“I would shake your hand,” Matt said, “But maybe that is not the healthiest gesture in this situation.”

“You need help dealing with him?” Sarah asked Anna. Matt focused his gaze on Sarah’s cleavage. The head of another boy was poking out. The boy looked scared. He mouthed the words ‘help me’ at Matt.
“Have I ever told you how much I love you?” Anna suddenly asked Sarah.

“Um…yes?” Sarah replied, confused.

“No, not like a friend. Like I really, really love you.” Anna leaned in and put her hand in Sarah’s hair.
“Anna what is this,” Sarah said, leaning back and turning a little red. Anna closed her eyes and puckered her lips, and Sarah realized that Anna was trying to kiss her mouth-to-mouth. She could not refuse, although she did not want this. Watching this, Michael felt himself get a small erection. Before the two girls’ lips met, Anna suddenly snatched Matt from the table and put him in between their mouths. It all happened very fast. Matt was simply watching the confusing interaction between the two girls, and he was suddenly being kissed by giant lips from both sides. As soon as Sarah figured out what was going on, she started passionately kissing. Matt could feel his skin being sucked from both directions. He also felt their tongues licking his chest and back. After a full minute of this, Anna let go of the kiss and let Matt fall from their mouths onto her hand.

“Did you like that?” she asked Matt with a smile. Matt looked back and forth at both giantesses.

“We should do that more often,” Sarah said, panting. Anna stood up.
“Come on Dexy, let’s go,” she said, putting him in her jeans pocket, “Sarah is ruining the moment.”
“What?” Sarah shook her head in surprise.

“I’m joking hon, don’t take it so seriously,” Anna laughed, turning around, “See you tomorrow! I have some ‘work’ to do.” She then started to walk away. Sarah sighed and looked back at Michael. His eyes widened, seeing that Sarah’s attention was back on him.

“I guess it’s just you and me again,” the giantess said.

For the first time since he was captured by Anna, he was put in a position where he could see what was going on. With his head poking out of Anna’s jeans pocket, he was able to observe the area around him. Anna left the bar and headed towards the dorms area. She had to head a little further to reach the place where all the seniors lived. Her dorm was one of the furthest down the hallway. She opened her door and entered her room. Matt observed that Anna’s room, much like his own, Ned’s, and Ella’s, had the exact same layout. It was one of the neatest rooms he had ever seen, and everything seemed to be organized. Her bed was neatly made, and her clothes were properly folded and put in her drawer. Anna closed her door and walked over to her desk. She grabbed Matt by the head with two fingers, lifted him out of her jeans pocket, and dangled him in front of her face.

“Hi there Dexy,” she waved with her other hand, giving him an admittedly cute smile.

“Greetings Ms. McLean,” Matt responded, still calm. Anna’s smile turned into a sinister grin, and she opened her drawer and took out a roll of tape. She then pinned Matt to the wall, and started to tape his limbs to it. When she let go of him, he was stuck onto the wall with his limbs taped on, looking straight at the redhead giantess.

“Tell me Dexy,” Anna said, “Do you think I’m hot?” She then started to slowly take her shirt off, revealing her bare upper body with nothing but a black bra on. She was skinny, but not too skinny. Her skin was fair and looked very smooth. Her breasts were large, firm, and round.

“I uh…” Matt said, looking at the sight in front of him, “Yes Ms. McLean. I think you are very attractive.” He couldn’t help but get a little erect. The red giantess proceeded to pull down her jeans, revealing her black underwear that he was trapped in a couple hours ago. Aside from her hips being fairly wide, her legs were long and smooth, but Matt had already known this.

“My, you know how to talk to a girl,” Anna said with a seductive smile, noticing Matt’s erection. She then inched her way over to Matt and pressed her boobs onto his naked taped-to-the-wall body.

“Did you know,” she whispered to Matt, “I actually treat my toys pretty well, especially if they behave. And you…have behaved extremely well.” She then kissed Matt’s face, leaving a lipstick mark on it.

“Thank you very much,” Matt responded, his erection growing even more, “I’d like to think myself as a disciplined man.”

“Yes,” Anna whispered back, “And discipline should be rewarded. I am a fair Queen after all.” She then lowered herself and put her mouth around Matt’s penis. No matter how large his erection was, the size of his penis was comparable to a very small stick. Matt felt Anna’s giant mouth engulf his manhood. Her enormous tongue started to lick the tip of his penis.

“I must…say,” Matt spoke, struggling to talk a little, “This was not…something I expected.” Anna then started to move her head forwards and backwards, but only ever so slightly to accommodate for Matt’s size. While her movement was slight, to Matt it felt as if a giant vortex was swallowing his private parts whole. He bit his own tongue and looked up at the ceiling. His legs started to jolt, but was kept firmly taped to the wall. Soon after, he came a huge load into the giant’s mouth. Anna simply swallowed his cum, which was not a lot for her, and removed her mouth from his penis. She then smiled at him.

“Well,” she nodded, “It seemed you’re not unbreakable after all.” Matt shook his head with a smirk.

“That is what you call breaking me?” he asked, “Sexuality is nothing but a natural human phenomenon, and is not something I can control. While you did a wonderful job Ms. McLean, and you definitely made me feel something I have not felt in my entire life, I would not call that anywhere close to breaking me.” An annoyed expression appeared on Anna’s face. She reached out and grabbed Matt, ripping him off the wall.
“You,” the giantess said as she started ripping the tape off Matt’s body, “Are the most stubborn boy I have ever met.” She threw the tape in the trash while still looking at Matt. She then lowered Matt into her cleavage, and secured him between her breasts.

“So we will have to continue tomorrow Dexy,” she said, “I’m tired, I’m going to bed.” She turned the light off in her room, went to her well made bed, and got under her covers. Matt tried to move, but was firmly locked in place by the giantess’s breasts. He looked up to see Anna’s tired face with makeup still on, her eyes closed.

“Ms. McLean,” he whispered.

“What?” the girl asked sleepily, her eyes remaining shut.

“You could be so much more than a tyrant,” Matt said in a normal volume. Anna sighed deeply, and Matt could feel her warm breath blow onto his face.

“Shut up go to sleep,” is all she said. Matt shook his head and closed his eyes, his entire body trapped between the breasts of the red giantess.

You Brush the Gums by Bob Typhon

Matt woke up to the sound of teeth brushing. He opened his eyes and realized he couldn’t move. He thought for a second, and remembered everything that had happened yesterday. He had been captured by the redhead giantess. She seemed to be on a mission to break him, which she attempted to do through applying suffering, humiliation, and seduction. While Matt enjoyed the seduction part a lot more than the other two, none of her attempts seemed to mentally affect him, at least not to a relevant degree. Last night had ended with the two of them going to sleep together, Matt stuck in between her breasts. He had woken up in the same place, right in her cleavage, but Anna was no longer in bed. Matt looked in front of him to see a sink and a mirror. In the mirror, he could see Anna, still in her bra, brushing her teeth. She no longer had makeup on, but her skin remained fair. Her long and silky red hair, although still not made, was still a sight to behold. He also saw himself right in between her breasts with only his head poking out. One breast was roughly the size of his entire body, and two could confidently serve as a prison for any man. She was simply so large compared to him. Matt realized how frightening his current situation was, although he was not frightened.

“Good morning Dexy,” Anna said, continuing to brush her teeth.

“Good morning Ms. McLean,” Matt greeted back.

“How did you sleep?”

“Very good, thank you. I’m used to sleeping in an immobile state.”

“What, you have military training or something?”

“I guess you could say that,” Matt laughed. Anna spit into the sink, and turned the tap on.

“You brush the gums,” she said.

“I beg your parson?” Matt asked.

“You brush the gums, not the teeth itself,” Anna explained, “That’s how you keep your teeth clean.”
“Ah. I will definitely remember that, thank you.”

“You know,” Anna said, cupping her hands under the water, “Most guys I capture are either scared little pussies that scream at everything or ass kissers that try to worship me. You…you’re different.”

“Different?” Matt asked, “How so?”
“You’re not like those losers. I like you a little more. Just a little.” Anna put the water in her mouth and gargled.

“Well thank you,” Matt replied, “I believe fear is something that brings out the unattractive qualities in people, especially men. I, like I stated before, am not scared of you.” Anna spit the water out and frowned, looking at Matt in the mirror.

“You had to ruin it Dexy,” she said. She put more water in her hands, and this time poured it in between her boobs and onto Matt. To him it was a fairly sizable waterfall crashing down on him. He closed his eyes and held his breath, feeling the cold water splash down his body. The water was cold, but the breasts that surrounded him were warm, so he did not feel discomfort. He opened his eyes and shook his head, getting some water off his face and hair. Anna, amused by this, smiled, and started applying makeup on her face.

“Tell me Ms. McLean,” Matt said.

“Hm?”

“You asked me yesterday if I thought you were attractive, which I said yes to.”

“Are trying to flatter me for another blowjob?”
“No, I just wanted to ask you. Do you think of yourself as attractive?” Anna stopped for a moment, taken aback by this question. She then resumed applying her makeup.

“Of course I think I’m hot,” she replied.

“I don’t think you do,” Matt said.

“What are you saying?” Anna crossed her eyes.

“That amount of makeup is irregular for a girl that is confident in her appearance.”

“What are you saying Dexy, that I’m insecure?” Anna started looking a little annoyed.

“What I’m saying,” Matt replied, “Is that I don’t think you need all that makeup to be attractive.” This statement was another startle for Anna.

“Okay that was sweet,” Anna admitted, “Maybe I’ll forgive you for what you said before.”
“I am simply stating the facts Ms. McLean,” Matt said, “But please, take it how you want.” Anna finished putting on her makeup, squeezed her boobs together for five seconds, and walked away from sink. Daniel was right, if the boobs were squeezed hard enough, the man trapped inside would be rendered unable to breath.

Anna walked over to her clothes drawer and took out two blouses. One was yellow with pattens of flowers on it, while the other was bloodshot red with no patterns.

“Okay Dexy,” she said, holding the blouses in front of her, “Which do you think is cuter?” Matt pondered for a second, looking at the two pieces of clothing.
“I suppose that shade of red compliments your…reputation,” he commented. Anna exhaled through her nose, and put the yellow blouse back in her drawer. She then put the red blouse on herself. The blouse itself was an extremely revealing piece of clothing, and showed off both a fair amount of cleavage and stomach. This meant Matt was not covered up by the blouse, and could still see the outside world from between her boobs. She then picked a random pair of khaki shorts and put them on. She went to look at herself in the mirror.

“Good job Dexy, I look really cute today,” Anna said, patting Matt’s head with her index finger. It was almost as if she was reassuring herself with that statement.

End Notes:

Just some character buliding for these two, hope you enjoyed

The Mind and Soul, Ms. McLean by Bob Typhon

Ella woke up. The sun was beating down on her face. She had forgotten to close her curtains again.

“Fuckin hell,” she said under her breath as she sat up, shielding her eyes from the glaring sun. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds from outside. The leaves were rustling, the bird were chirping, and a door was knocking. Ella realized that the knock was not coming from outside, but rather her own door. The knock was small and hard to catch, but Ella had now noticed it. With nothing but a bra and underwear on, Ella walked over to her door and opened it. She looked down to see Ned. He was surprised to see an almost naked Ella answer the door. His face turned red.
“You should uh…dress yourself?” he suggested, looking down.

“Oh my gosh I’m sorry!” Ella exclaimed, also turning red. She slammed the door shut. Ned waited in front of the giant door as he heard rustling noises from inside. Five minutes later, Ella opened the door again, wearing the same clothes as the day he met her, when she forced him to give Matt CPR. Even though she was clothed, he was still a little embarrassed to look up the bare legs of this giantess, but tried not to show it.

“What are you doing here?” Ella asked, bending down to be closer to Ned.

“Have you heard to news?” he asked, “Matt’s been caught by the Queen.” An expression of dread loomed Ella’s face.

“That idiot bastard,” she said.

“Knowing him, I should’ve seen this coming,” Ned said, “I’m stupid. I’m stupid. I didn’t know anyone else I could come to.” Ella nodded, reached out her hand, and snatched Ned from the ground. She stood up and shoved him in her shirt pocket.

“Let’s go,” she said.
“Go where?” Ned asked.

“Let’s go talk to Anna.” Before Ned could say anything, Ella started running towards the cafeteria. It was quite the thrilling ride, being in the pocket of a running giantess. Ned felt as if he were on a roller coaster, especially with the wind beating in his face. Ella’s jet black hair sometimes brushed him, but he did not mind that.

 

Anna had gotten a simple omelet for breakfast. She decided to not sit with the other girls today, and went to a girl sized table where no one else sat. This was a rare sight, to watch the Queen sit alone, but no one dared to bother her.

“You’re not going to sit with your friends?” Matt asked from her bosom.

“They’re not really my friends,” Anna responded, sitting down.

“Do you not have many friends?”

“I don’t need any. Hey, how about a change of pace?” The giantess plucked Matt out from her cleavage. She observed him between her fingers, finding it so strange that he, unlike other boys, did not struggle to escape or squirm in fear. She lowered him down and opened her legs, placing the boy in between. She then put her legs back together, tightly trapping Matt between her thighs. Her legs were smooth, soft, and warm, much like most features of the giantess’s body.

“Mm, this omelet is good,” Anna said, “You want some Dexy?”
“No thank you,” Matt replied.

“You haven’t eaten since yesterday.”
“I’ve learned to minimize my need for nutrition.”
“Is that from your ‘military training’?” Anna scoffed.

“I guess you could say that,” Matt nodded.

“But you’re not that big,” she commented, “Like buff. I thought military guys are supposed to be big and buff, like Josh.”

“Josh Cleaves is a football player. Football players are supposed to be big, so they can become boulders that tackle other boulders. That’s the reason they train. In the military, you don’t train to be big, you train to survive.”
“Huh,” Anna said, “No wonder you’re tougher than the other guys. So if I do this-“ Anna then squeezed her thighs together even tighter. Matt felt the pressure around him, squeezing his entire body.

“It doesn’t hurt?” Anna asked.

“Of course it does,” Matt responded, and Anna let go of the pressure.

“But that’s the thing about pain,” Matt explained, “Pain is something you coexist with. You have to learn to ignore it, or harness it, depending on the situation. When you squeezed my entire body with your legs, I focused on the one part of me that was not in pain: the head.”
“How about if I put you in a pot of boiling water?” Anna asked with a sinister grin.

“The mind and soul, Ms. McLean,” Matt responded, “No amount of breasts, teeth, or boiling water can touch a disciplined mentality.” Anna nodded, impressed and amused.

“Thank you for telling me your weakness,” she said, “From now, I will target your mind and soul.”
“I’d like to see you try,” Matt grinned, which also made Anna smile a little.

Ella entered the cafeteria, and immediately spotted the redhead giantess all the way across the room.. She was oddly sitting on her own.

“What is she doing?” Ned asked from Ella’s shirt pocket. Anna was sitting sideways, talking to a figure that was trapped between her legs.

“That must be Matt,” Ella said, “Why is she smiling like that?”
“I don’t know, maybe they’re friends now?” Ned suggested.

“No way,” she shook her head, “Matt’s probably faking not being scared or something. He’s gonna get beaten up, almost killed, just like what happened with Josh.”
“Okay, let’s go get him,” Ned said. Ella nodded and took a deep breath. She took two steps towards Anna. Then she stopped.

“What happened?” Ned asked. He realized that Ella was shivering. It wasn’t a very cold day.

“Ella, are you okay?” Ned asked again. Ella did not respond, but she kept her eyes locked on Anna. Her lips quivered. She started to sweat a little. Suddenly, she turned the other way, and ran out of the cafeteria.

Ella arrived at the bathroom and stopped at the sink, panting. Ned felt a little dizzy from the sudden running for the second time in one day. He looked up at Ella, who had tears in her eyes.

“I couldn’t,” she said, almost crying, looking at herself in the mirror, “I couldn’t approach her.”

“Why?” Ned asked.

“Because I’m scared!” Ella exclaimed, more tears rushing out, “I’m scared of her, Ned, I’m scared.” Ned sighed and nodded to himself.

“Everyone is, Ella,” he said, “Just like you.”
“No they’re not,” she defended, “No one is like me.”
“Well…you’re right.”
“What?”
“No one is like you. Especially the girls. Do you see them? They all follow Anna like she’s, well, a Queen. They worship her and she does nothing for them.”
“What are you saying?”
“Unlike those girls, you stood up to her Ella. You did that. So even if you’re scared, you were brave enough to go against her. You’re braver than anyone I know.” Ella wiped the tears from her eyes.

“Well, except Matt,” she laughed a little.
“Well yeah,” Ned laughed as well, “That’s not bravery, he’s stupid.” Ella took a big sigh.

“Thank you Ned,” she smiled at Ned through the mirror, “You’re really sweet. I’m glad I bumped into you the other day.”

“I’m glad too.” The two of them looked at each other through the mirror for a good five seconds.

“Uh…” Ella said, “We should…get to class.”
“R-right,” Ned agreed.

“I’ll take you to yours.”
“Thanks.”

Downgraded To Economy Class by Bob Typhon

Anna headed to class, putting Matt back in her cleavage. Matt was able to observe how classes at the senior level functioned. One of her classes, history, was taught by a male teacher, which was definitely a rare sight at Chestnut. The teacher, Edward Brooks, was a dark skinned man with a confident posture. He was definitely aged, and had two different types of glasses for reading and seeing. He was extremely well respected in the Chestnut community, which acted as a slight form of protection from the women around him. Plus, he was married, and very few wanted to mess with that. He stood on top of a giant desk and walked around it for his lectures. He had a microphone attached to his shirt, so the whole class of giants could still hear him.

“Now,” Mr. Brooks said, putting his hands behind his back, “Does anybody know the origin of when women and men changed sizes?” Nobody in the room raised a hand. The size difference had become such a normality in everybody’s lives, but nobody really thought about how it all started. Matt looked up at Anna, who was barely paying attention and looking off into the distance.

“Mr. Brooks,” Matt said, raising his hand. Mr. Brooks squinted and saw a boy with a raised hand implanted between the Queen’s breasts. While he was confused about what he saw, he did not question it.

“Thank you, go ahead,” he said to Matt. Everybody looked at Anna’s direction, and Anna herself looked down at Matt with a raised eyebrow.

“It happened thirty years ago I believe,” Matt spoke. Mr. Brooks nodded in approval.

“It was an event that lasted for only five days,” Matt continued, “Historians now call it the Week of God, believing that only a deity or an entity as powerful and mystical could have caused something like this. The first day was strange, as men found themselves a little shorter and smaller than they usually were. While this may have been easy to ignore with a little adjusting, the second day was stranger. Women found themselves a little taller and bigger than they usually were. This was when few started to suspect a pattern. The third day was polarizing, as women were now twice as big as men. This was when most people started accepting the pattern for themselves, and even started to realize what this meant for their livelihoods. The fourth day was relentless, as the two sexes continued to grow or shrink. Women realized the power they now had and the men realized the power they now lost. Some of the earliest cases of size domination between a man and woman were recorded on that day. The fifth day was the last time a size change happened, and the state of that day currently remains. At this state, men are only the size of a woman’s hand, and that is why women like Anna McLean can entrap me between her breasts and I have no method of objection nor escape from such situations.” Anna’s eyes widened and her cheeks turned a little red. A couple people in the classroom gasped. Mr. Brooks himself did not know what to say, and slowly nodded.

“Thank you, Mr…what is your name?”
“Dexter. My name is Matt Dexter.”
“Thank you Mr. Dexter. I haven’t see you here before.” Anna looked back and forth at Mr. Brooks on the table and Matt in her breasts.

“That is no surprise,” Matt replied, “Seeing as I have never been here before.” Mr. Brooks sighed and looked up at Anna. Anna slightly gulped.

“Ms. McLean, would you like to let Mr. Dexter return to a class where he belongs?” Mr. Brooks asked. Anna was shocked, she had never been asked this before. She opened her mouth.

“I-“
“That’s quite alright,” Matt interrupted, “I came in contact with Ms. McLean right before dinner yesterday. It has not yet been 24 hours since my capture, therefore she has the legal right to keep me with her for a couple more hours at least. Isn’t that right Ms. McLean?” Anna turned a little redder, but with anger instead of embarrassment. She looked down at Matt with a death stare. Matt simply smiled back.

“If you…say so,” Mr. Brooks nodded, backing off, “Right class, I apologize for the tangent, let’s get back to the lecture.”

As soon as class ended, Anna got up and stomped out of the classroom. She grabbed Matt, took him out of her cleavage, and pinned him against the wall with her forearm.

“What the hell was that in there?” she asked.

“Mr. Brooks seems to be a very interesting fellow,” Matt replied, “I was quite shocked when he told you to let me go.”

“Maybe we’re not friends, but I thought we were cool,” Anna said sharply, glaring at Matt.

“I thought you were trying to break me.”

“Fine,” the giantess said, grabbing Matt in her hand again, “Is that what you want? Well, you don’t get to talk anymore. Or see.” She started to lower Matt, but this time in front of her. She unzipped her shorts, revealing her black underwear. She pulled her underwear forward and brought Matt right above. Matt could see Anna’s hairless vagina below him.

“You’ve been downgraded to economy class,” Anna said, and she dropped him in her underwear. She then zipped up her shorts, strapping Matt to her womanhood. Once again, he found himself in a situation where he could not move, except this time he was trapped to a vagina. He smelled the peculiar smell of hormones, what Daniel was talking about. Her vagina was warm and wet, and his face was engulfed by it. He still found the ability to breathe.

Anna turned a little red from having a man in her underwear. She had not done this in a while. She could feel Matt breathing into her vagina. She took a deep breath, collected herself, and started walking to her next class.

I Want You Inside Me by Bob Typhon

Michael Thompson had only heard about this kind of experience before during the three years he was at Chestnut, but it never directly happened to him. Before he was captured, he was simply hanging out at the bar with his friends. They weren’t really his friends, as he was the one in the group everyone made fun of. Tim was especially nasty to him, but Michael had no other friends so had no choice but to stick with them. Michael felt a little bit of excitement when he saw Tim being carried off by the giantess Sarah, and a small part of him felt like Tim deserved it. However, Michael did not count on also being captured by Sarah, and to be held captive for even longer than Tim. It was not fair, but he could not do anything about it.

Out of all the things Sarah did with Michael, the cruelest was to give him a sense of hope that his time of capture was over. She had let him and Tim go before lunch, and he thanked his lucky stars as they walked away from her and back to their normal lives. However, as he was leaving the cafeteria, Sarah was waiting for him. It seemed as if Sarah had taken a liking in Michael, although he was nothing more than a glorified spectator the previous night who watched from inside Sarah’s mouth as she performed an anal insertion on Tim. Tim was horrified and never the same again, but Sarah was not done with Michael.

“I guess it’s just you and me again,” the blonde giantess said as the Queen left the bar with her poor victim. While Michael felt sorry for the one the Queen called ‘Dexy’, he had his own situation to worry about.

“Tell me Michael,” Sarah said, “Do you have any friends?”
“I uh…”
“Don’t tell me you’re friends with that Tim,” she asked, “He’s a nasty one isn’t he?” Michael nodded.

“It was fun, watching me do that to him, wasn’t it?” she asked. Michael nodded, slower this time. Sarah stood up.

“But I felt sorry for you,” Sarah smiled, “Not because your friends are dicks to you, I don’t care about that. It’s just, you had to watch me give your terrible friend all that special treatment, and you barely got to experience it.” Michael shuddered, not liking where this was going.

“So I thought,” she continued, “Tonight I’ll make it up to you.”

Michael had started screaming on the way out of the bar, so Sarah pushed him deep inside her cleavage. This way, his screams were muffled by her breasts. She reached her dorm room and went inside, locking the door behind her. She reached into her shirt and pulled Michael out. He was squirming and flailing around as she dangled him in front of her face.

“I don’t know why I like you so much,” Sarah admitted, watching the boy struggle, “Maybe it’s because you’re the most helpless boy I’ve ever seen. Or maybe because you try so hard to escape, and your efforts are just adorable. Or maybe I just like it that you don’t deserve any of this, and it turns me on. I’m sick, aren’t I?” Michael nodded.

“You weren’t supposed to agree,” Sarah frowned, and she placed him down on her massive bed.
“Don’t move,” she said and winked at him. He didn’t dare to attempt escape, and stood on the bed and watched the giant girl. She started pulling her pants down, revealing her legs and white panties. Michael gulped, feeling himself get hard.

“Do you like what you see little Michael?” Sarah asked, as she finished taking her pants off. She then walked closer to the bed. Michael took a step back.
“I told you not to move,” Sarah said, and she snatched him up with her hand. She brought him to her leg and started to slowly rub him against her thigh. Michael’s face was rubbed up and down the surface of Sarah’s skin. She then brought him up close to her underwear.

“You see this?” Sarah said, pointing to where her vagina would be, “I want you inside me.” Those five words terrified Michael, and he started to squirm around even more as he was lifted up above the giant’s underwear. Sarah pulled her panties forward, revealing her vagina and pubic hair to Michael. She slowly brought Michael down, and he screamed as he was descended into the girl’s panties. The world around him got dark, and only Sarah’s vagina was in front of him. Sarah let go of Michael and her underwear, snapping the fabric back to her skin and strapping him tight to her vagina. Michael thrashed around, trying to escape, which made Sarah blush with excitement.

“Mmm,” she said as she started to rub Michael from the outside of her underwear, “Oh my god this feels, oh my god.” She then picked up her pillow and put it in the middle of her bed. She proceeded to lie down on the bed facing down, putting Michael below her. She made sure to put her vagina on the pillow, preventing Michael from meeting a fatal and crushing end. While still in her underwear, Michael was squished between the pillow and her vagina. He screamed and tried to squirm, but it was getting harder to move. He felt his body start to slip inside Sarah. Sarah started to move forwards and backwards, effectively rubbing Michael with her vagina. As she moved faster and faster, Michael’s world rocked harsher and harsher. His penis, which was still hard even after all this terror, was now being rubbed by the giantess’s vaginal walls. Sarah started to moan in a high pitched voice. Michael had lost track of what was happening to him, but he knew that he could feel his penis about to explode. A few moments later, he came, and so did Sarah. While Michael’s cum shot inside Sarah and was lost in the void of her vagina, her fluids dripped out all over Michael. Michael still squirmed to move, but Sarah would not get up. After satisfying herself, she had gone to sleep, still in this position of Michael between her vagina and a pillow. Michael knew that he could not move nor escape, and had to spend another night with this giantess. He was drenched in fluids, completely unable to move, and covered in utter darkness. At least the pillow was soft and Sarah was warm.

Michael was not sure what to think when Sarah let him go out of her door in the morning. She thanked him for a good time and let him leave. He thought about the previous night his entire walk to his locker. When he arrived, someone was waiting for him. It was Tim.

“Thompson,” Tim said, his eyes red.

“Are you, okay?” Michael asked. Tim then grabbed Michael’s shoulder and shoved him against the wall.

“You…it’s your fault…that monster,” he growled.

“Tim,” Michael defended, shuddering, “She did things to me too.” Tim did not care. He punched Michael once in the stomach, and Michael winced in pain.

“It seems like you need me after all,” said a female voice from above. Michael looked up to see Sarah, standing there with her hands on her hips and a grin. Tim looked up and also saw the giantess. As soon as he saw her, he let go of Michael and ran. Michael could not do anything as she reached down and grabbed him, capturing him again.

“Welcome back Michael,” she cooed, planting a kiss on his head.

“W-when are you gonna let me go?” he asked, scared.

“I just did didn’t I?” Sarah replied.

End Notes:

I don't know why I wrote such a fanservicey chapter, but I kind of felt like it. Eh, hope it was worth your time

The Queen of Chestnut by Bob Typhon
Author's Notes:

Dun Dun Dun

Anna entered the girls’ bathroom and went into one of the stalls. She sat down on the toilet cover and unzipped her pants. She reached into her underwear, grabbed Matt, and brought him out into the light. Matt shielded his eyes, since he was in darkness this entire time. He was covered in sweat from himself and Anna’s womanhood. He stretched his arms out, finally able to move.

“So, Dexy,” Anna said, looking at the naked boy, “Have you learned to behave yourself? Or do I need you to put you in there again?”

“I know a couple people who would kill to be that close to a woman’s privates,” Matt replied, “I’m not so sure if this is a viable threat.”

“Alright then,” Anna said, starting to lower him, “Back inside you go.”
“Hold on Ms. McLean,” Matt said. Anna stopped lowering him.

“Before returning me to my cell,” he said, “May I ask you a question?” Anna raised one eyebrow.
“Sure,” she nodded, “Okay. Okay. Ask me a question. Go ahead.” She zipped her pants back up and placed Matt on her leg. Matt had a lot of time to think to himself while stuck in her underwear, and he had a lot to say.

“Ms. McLean,” he started, “What is it like, being the Queen of Chestnut?”
“What?” Anna asked, not quite understanding.

“What is it like being the most powerful person in this school? Having complete control over everyone in it?”

“Um,” Anna pondered, “It’s great I guess. I can do whatever I want, and I like the freedom.”

“Do you like being powerful?”
“Yes Dexy, of course I like being powerful. Who do you think I am?”

“You see that’s the thing,” Matt nodded, starting to pace around on Anna’s leg. She let him.

“You think you have complete control, don’t you?” he asked.

“Yes,” Anna slowly nodded, not sure where Matt was going.

“Then let me tell you something. You, Ms. McLean, are not in complete control. Far from it.”
“What the hell are you talking about Dexy?”
“You see, you do have a lot of control, yes. You control the men, women, and even some of the teachers in this institution. But there is one person, one singular thing, that you will never have control over.” Matt crossed his arms. Anna’s eyes turned into a glare, ready to snap at Matt if he said anything outrageous.

“And who the hell is that?” she asked angrily.

“You.”

“What?”
“You, Ms. McLean, are the one person you have no control over. You see, no matter how many men you torture, women you socially pressure, or teachers you intimidate, you are constantly attacking yourself for your actions, reputation, appearance, everything. While everybody calls you the Queen or the Goddess, you know you will always be the scared insecure little girl Anna McLean. You will always be your own slave, and the self doubt you carry around is who you call master.” Matt stared right into the giantess’s eyes. Anna was completely taken aback by this, not knowing what to think. Her mind was filled with rage, sadness, doubt, and even a little bit of relief.

“I am not…insecure,” she defended herself, clenching her fists. Matt smiled, shaking his head. He could feel the leg he was standing on tensing up.

“Allow me to recall a certain nickname you created for my friend Ella Ester,” Matt spoke, “Or who you like to call, Ugly Ester. Tell me Ms. McLean, do you really think she is ugly?” Anna’s eyes widened, not expecting him to reference Ella.

“I don’t…know,” she responded.

“I know that physical appearance is sometimes seen as a subjective matter, but I also know when someone is not being true to their opinion.” Anna took a deep breath.

“There you were,” Matt continued, “The Queen of Chestnut, the most popular, beautiful, and powerful being in these halls. You had everything until little Ella Ester entered the scene. She was kind and gentle to the boys, and even supported the movement Daniel Porkingston had decided to create. The fact that people supported the cause after she joined is proof that your popularity was being threatened. So what did you do? You lashed back. You ridiculed her, made her life miserable, and made everyone believe that she was just an ugly girl that no one cared about. And everyone believed it, Ms. McLean, for you were a Goddess after all. Well, everyone except you.” Matt observed that Anna’s eyes were wet. Her lips were quivering, and her breathing had become a little fast. Matt continued to stare right into her eyes.

“You see Ms. McLean,” Matt said in almost a whisper, “This is why I am not afraid of you. Because you’re afraid of yourself.” She suddenly snatched Matt up with her hand. She then lowered him down and placed him on the ground, letting him go. She then kicked the bathroom stall door open.
“Get out Matt Dexter,” she said. Matt raised an eyebrow.

“Ms. McLean-“
“I said GET OUT!” the redhead giantess yelled, so loud that people in the hallway could hear her. Matt nodded and turned around, leaving the stall. Anna slammed the door shut behind him. Matt left the bathroom, and everyone was staring at him. Hearing the Queen herself show that much rage, only for the completely naked captive to walk out free, this was a sight unlike anyone had ever seen before. Matt ignored the looks he was receiving, and walked down the hallway, still with no clothes on. People moved out of his way, even some of the giant girls. He reached is locker and opened it, taking out his roller blade shoes. He closed his locker and put his shoes on, making its wheels come out. He then started to roll away.

“Ms. Lopez was right,” Matt said to himself as he made his way to his dorm room, “There is weakness inside her. And it’s beautiful.”

It's Been a While by Bob Typhon

“So little Michael,” Sarah said as she walked down the hallway, looking down at the boy still trapped in her cleavage, “Maybe you’re a little happy she didn’t come, aren’t you?” Anna had not come to the bar, so Sarah had decided to occupy her free time by fondling Michael’s penis her massive hands. Michael was panting, still a little dumbfounded by what Sarah had done to him.

“I’ll be happy when you…let me go,” he said, sounding more unsure than when he last asked for freedom.

“Shut up,” Sarah told him, “We’re here.” They were in front of Anna’s room. Her door was shut and locked. Sarah knocked.
“Anna?” Sarah called into the room, “It’s me, Sarah. You didn’t come to the bar today, are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” Anna’s voice could be heard from inside, “Sorry I couldn’t come.”
“Are you sure you’re okay?” Sarah asked, “You sound different than usual.” Anna’s voice was a lot weaker than normal.
“Just…leave me alone,” Anna requested. Sarah sighed.

“Okay,” she said, and she left.

“What’s wrong with her?” she asked Michael.

“Um,” Michael said, “I think she’s upset.”
“Yeah no shit Michael. What are you, only useful as a sex toy?”


As soon as he woke up, Matt headed to the cafeteria. He slept for about 12 hours, and was now starving. With a fresh pair of clothes on, he used his roller blades to speed his way to the cafeteria. Everyone that saw him looked at him like he was some kind of miracle. Boys looked at him with respect and even a little awe. Girls looked at him with curiosity and sometimes a little fear. He was the one that escaped the Queen, and no one could fathom how he did it. He was just another tiny boy after all.

Matt arrived at the cafeteria and scanned the area. He saw Ella sitting by herself in the corner. He made his way towards her, walked up next to the giant seat she was sitting on.

“Ms. Ester,” Matt said, looking up at the girl, “Mind if I join you?” Ella looked down to see Matt calling up at her. Her eyes widened in shock.

“Oh my God,” she said, and she bent down and scooped him from the ground and brought him to her face to observe him. As Matt had assumed, Ned was also here, eating his breakfast on the table in front of Ella.

“Mr. Hoffman,” Matt greeted.

“Woah woah woah,” Ned said, looking at him, “It’s really you, isn’t it?”
“Of course it is. Man, I am famished. I didn’t have a chance to eat for, well, a while now.”

“Do you know how worried we were about you?” Ella asked, holding him firmly with two hands.

“I apologize for any inconvenience I caused you two,” Matt said, “But I had a job to do.”

“And you’re okay?” Ned asked.

“Perfectly fine.”
“You’re not all, Daniel Porkingstoned?” Ella asked.

“I told you Ms. Ester, I am nothing like Daniel Porkingston.” The giantess sighed and set him down on the table.

“You’re right Ned,” Ella said, “This isn’t bravery, it’s stupidity.”

“I told you,” Ned replied.

“Were you bad-mouthing me while I was gone?” Matt laughed, “I suppose I should’ve expected as much.”

“So what happened?” Ned asked, “I mean, what did you do? How did you survive, or escape, or whatever, you know?”

“Well,” Matt explained, “It seems as if the Queen and I were both on a mission to ‘break’ each other. I suppose it was like a race. A race which I won.”

“That does not make any sense at all,” Ella shook her head.

“It will in time,” Matt assured, “For now, I will try to enjoy my breakfast without thinking about Anna McLean for a minute. It’s been a while.”


Everywhere he went, Matt heard murmurs of people talking about him. How did he escape? What did he do to make Anna yell so loud? Did Anna compromise him and turn him into a devoted minion? Ignoring the chattering, he went to his locker and opened it, looking for his phone, wallet, and keys. They were all there. Matt then noticed that the chattering had suddenly stopped. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He put his phone, wallet, and keys back in his locker. After closing the locker, he turned around.

“Good morning Ms. McLean,” he said, looking up.

“Can we…talk?” the red giantess asked. Matt nodded. Anna had a tired and almost sad expression on her face. She bent down and grabbed him, picking him up into the air. Today she was wearing a black crop top and long pants.

“Would you like to talk somewhere private?” Matt asked. Anna nodded, and started to walk.

Anna had found an empty classroom. After entering and locking the door, she walked over to a nearby desk and sat in it, placing Matt on the desk itself.

“You were wrong,” Anna said after a moment of silence.

“Wrong?” Matt asked, “About what?”

“Myself is not the only person I can’t control,” she said.

“I don’t follow.”
“YOU, Dexy,” she admitted, “I couldn’t control you. You said everyone believed Ella was some loser except me. Well, you didn’t believe it either.”

“I suppose I didn’t,” Matt nodded.

“How did you know Dexy?” the giantess asked, her eyes getting slightly watery, “You were right about everything you said to me yesterday. How do you know me so well? How do you know me, even better than I know myself?” Matt nodded again, understanding her question.

“Mind and soul Ms. McLean,” he said, “That’s what I look for in people.”

“Including me?”
“Yes. It’s quite common actually, for a person of power to feel the way you do. Trust me, I’ve seen too many.” Anna temporarily looked down, thinking to herself. She then took a deep breath and looked back at Matt.

“I need your help,” she admitted, “I don’t want to be some insecure power hungry whore, but I don’t know how to change. I don’t even know where to start.” Matt smiled and nodded.

“I have a suggestion,” he said.

“What?” Anna asked, listening intently.

“Give me the power.”
“What?!”

“Just for one day. Let me, you know, tell you what to do. I will decide every action you make. I may end up making you do things you find difficult or uncomfortable, and for one day you will not be the person you were your entire high school life. If, at the end of the day, you do not agree with the things I tell you to do, we will stop this operation and think of a new solution. How does that sound?” Anna squinted her eyes, thinking about it.

“The whole day,” she said.

“Yes Ms. McLean.” She took a deep breath and leaned back. Matt waited as she contemplated.

“If I agree,” she said, and pointed to her cleavage, “I get to keep you here the entire time .”
“Deal,” Matt smiled, offering his hand for Anna to shake. The giantess shook it, clasping her giant hand around Matt’s tiny one. Even in this simple handshake, Matt could feel the difference in strength between the two of them.

“You know,” Matt said, after they both let go, “Perhaps a handshake is not the best method of creating an agreement between people of different sizes.” Anna scoffed at this.

“Then again,” he continued, “This is probably a rare occasion. You stubborn giants are very hard to convince.” Anna shook her head with a smile.

“Come on Dexy,” she said, standing up, “Let’s do our little experiment.” She grabbed Matt and lifted him up. She intently observed him for a second.

“Is…everything alright?” Matt asked, noticing that she was observing him.

“Yeah,” she said, and brought him to her cleavage. Once again, he was inserted between the giantess’s breasts.

Almost a Good Compromise by Bob Typhon

Anna stepped into the hallway with Matt between her breasts. The people who saw them assumed that the boy had been captured by the giantess again. To their eyes, he was just another victim of the Queen.

“Look over there,” Matt said, pointing down the hallway. Anna squinted her eyes.

“What are you looking at?” she asked.

“The wall, do you not see anything?” Matt was pointing to a boy that was taped to the wall by his mouth and stomach. He could not move nor call for help, and everyone who saw him ignored him. He was taped pretty high on the wall, so struggling too much would break the tape and give him a fatal fall.

“You talking about Tape Boy?” Anna asked.

“I want you to help him,” Matt said.

“Why the hell would I do that?”

“He needs to get to his classes.”
“That’s not MY problem. I didn’t even put him up there.”
“Ms. McLean, we DID agree that you’d do as I say, correct?” Anna looked down at Matt and sighed.
“Fine,” she said, and she walked towards the boy. The boy stuck to the wall noticed the redhead giantess walking his way. His eyes widened, terrified of what she could do to him. To his dread, she stopped right in front of him. He closed his eyes as she reached forward. She then ripped the tape off of his mouth. The boy opened his eyes, looking at the Queen in front of him.

“P-please,” he pleaded, “Don’t hurt me.”
“I’m not allowed to,” the giantess said. The boy noticed someone inside Anna’s cleavage, who had his arms crossed.

“W-what are you doing?” the boy asked as the giantess reached for him again.

“You know what I want to do?” Anna said, “I want to crush you against the wall with my tits. But apparently, you have classes to go to.” She ripped the tape on his stomach off and let the boy land in her palm. The boy’s eyes widened as he was now in the Queen’s hands, literally. However, to his surprise and relief, she started to lower him down. As he was set on the floor, he was surprised that he did not get mistreated by Anna at all. He stood up as the giantess returned to her normal height, much much taller than he ever could be. He looked up at her, not knowing what to do.”
“Go on Tape Boy,” Anna said, “Don’t just stand there and tempt me.” The boy slowly started to walk away, then he turned around to face the Queen again.

“Thank you…,” he said hesitantly. Anna sighed.

“Yeah don’t mention it,” she grumbled, looking up at the ceiling. The boy turned around again and ran away.

“Congratulations Ms. McLean,” Matt nodded, “How do you feel?”
“Ugh, that was useless,” Anna commented, crossing her arms, which made the breasts around Matt tighter.

“But you helped him,” Matt said, “That’s not useless.”

“You know how tempted I was to crush him in my hand? Give him something to squeal about?”

“That’s what I’m here for Ms. McLean. If any temptations may arise, take it out on me.”

“That’s almost a good compromise,” Anna smirked, gently pressing her boobs together. Matt laughed as he was squeezed, but not so tight that he lost any breath.

“But he thanked you,” Matt said, “I didn’t expect that to be honest. How did that feel?"
“I…” Anna let go of the squeeze, “I guess it was kinda nice.”

“Of course it was. Now, we have no time to waste. There is someone we must have a chat with.”


Anna was walking down the hallway when her foot suddenly stepped in front of someone, making them trip. As they tripped onto her foot, they spilled water all over her shoe. Anna frowned in disgust.

“You,” she said, reaching down for the boy.

“Show him mercy,” Matt whispered, “That’s my next command.” Anna rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. She grabbed the boy off of her shoe, who was terrified of what she would do to her. He squirmed around, trying to escape. However, to his surprise, he was set down right next to the giantess’s foot. He assumed she was going to step on him, and backed away. Anna bent down.
“Are you…okay?” she asked hesitantly, a little relunctant. The boy was startled, and slowly nodded.

“I’m sorry I…spilled water on your shoe, my Queen,” he said as he trembled.
“No it’s uh, it’s okay,” Anna nodded, “I can get a new pair. Actually it’s just water, no big deal.”
“You’re going to…forgive me?”
“Yes I am stupid boy. Now get out of here before I change my mind.” The boy slowly turned around and started to walk away. Everyone in the area was extremely surprised by this interaction. They were so used to Anna punishing and messing with boys, especially if they had done something like spill water on her shoe. But today, she had just let a boy go. She stood up, taking a deep breath.
“Well how was that Ms. McLean?” Matt said. She then reached into her cleavage and grabbed Matt, pulling him out.

“You,” she snarled. She then brought him over to her hairless armpit.

“What are you doing Ms. McLean?” Matt asked, confused.

“Taking it out on you,” she said, and she squeezed Matt inside her armpit. Her armpit smelled of sweat and flowers, a strange mix of scents. She squeezed fairly strongly, forcing Matt to take a deep breath and wait it out. Ten seconds later, Anna let go of Matt and grabbed him again.

“You’re right,” she said, bringing him back to her cleavage, “It’s almost a good compromise.” Matt laughed.

Sorry Isn't Going to Cut It by Bob Typhon

Daniel Porkingston was sitting in an outside area behind the school, all by himself. He took a needle out of his pocket, the medical kind Matt had advised him to use. Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming his way, ones that probably belonged to a giantess. He put the needle away and decided to stay as still as possible, hoping to be unnoticed. When he saw the redhead giantess turned the corner and appear in the area, Daniel completely forgot about his plan to stay still. He could not fathom what the Queen was doing here. He started to run as fast as he could, away from the redhead giantess.

“Oh come on,” Anna complained, “He’s running.”
“Chase him,” Matt commanded, “Even if it terrifies him. Catch him.” Anna then started running towards Daniel. Daniel saw this and his eyes widened, feeling fear and dread wash through his entire body. He left the area behind the school and into the building, running down the hallway. But Anna chased him, and she was catching up fast. He then tripped and fell. As he shivered in fear on the floor, Anna caught up to him and stopped. She then reached down and grabbed Daniel, making him shake his head. He did not scream or flail, as he just accepted his fate of whatever was coming to him. The giantess brought him up to her face. She was as beautiful and terrifying as ever, and Daniel started to sweat in the sight of her. She cleared her throat.

“Cutey,” she started.

“That’s not her name,” said a voice. Daniel realized a familiar figure being trapped between the giantess’s breasts.

“M-matt?” he stammered, “W-what is this.”

“Greetings Mr. Porkingston,” Matt said, “Now, you make be shocked at this moment, but I need you to stay calm and-“
“Y-y-you brought her to m-me!” Daniel angrily interrupted, pointing his finger at Matt, “I should have s-shot you!” Anna raised an eyebrow at this comment.

“Please Mr. Porkingston,” Matt said, “I just need you to calm down for one second. I need you to listen. SHE needs you to listen.” He pointed up at Anna’s face.

“E-even if I don’t want to,” Daniel said sadly, “I h-have no choice.” He sighed and looked back at Anna.

“Daniel,” she started again, “Two years ago, I put you through some things. I just wanted to say…sorry…” Daniel was startled. Then he became angry.

“Sorry?” he asked, “After all that? Sorry? Do you really understand what you…what you put me through?”
“I…”
“I’m terrified, Queen. And s-so are the rest of us. Because you are a savage. A torturer. A monster!” Anna frowned at this remark.

“S-sorry isn’t going to cut it,” he said, trembling, “Sorry does not bring back two years of fear and h-heorion addiction. Sorry does not turn you into Ella Ester.” Perhaps he had gone too far. Anna sighed, and leaned against a wall, with Daniel still in her hand.

“You were right,” she admitted, “Maybe…maybe a size difference shouldn’t cause inequality. I probably fucked up your movement thing, and I’m sorry. I’ll make up for it. I will…finish your cause or whatever. As the Queen of Chestnut, I’ll fight for equality.” Daniel, shocked at the giantess’s words, felt a tear form in his eye.

“R-really?” he asked, “You m-mean that?”

“I promise,” Anna smiled. Daniel sighed and slowly nodded.

“Okay,” he said, “I d-don’t have much of a choice. I’ll take your word for it.” Anna slowly lowered him down and set him on the floor. He took one good look at Anna.

“Don’t stand there like you want me,” Anna said, “You’re tempting me to do naughty things.”
“I’m…sorry,” Daniel said, and he walked away. Anna sighed very heavily.
“Wow Ms. McLean,” Matt clapped, “All I told you to do was to apologize to him. That indeed, was impressive.”

“It…kind of just spilled out,” Anna admitted.

“Come on, let us go forth. I have an idea.”

“What’s your, um, idea?” Anna asked as she walked down the hallway.

“Tell me Ms. McLean,” Matt replied, “Did you really mean what you said?”

“About what?”

“That you’ll finish Daniel Porkingston’s cause. That you’ll fight for equality.”
“I…” Anna turned red from embarrassment. Matt looked up and observed this.

“Give me your honest answer,” he said, “Did you mean it?”
“I did,” Anna admitted, “It was kind of a spur of the moment thing I guess, but yes, I meant it.” Matt nodded with a half-smile.

“Well then,” he said, “As the once symbol of terror and dominance, this will be quite a change.”

“That’s what I’m scared of. What if I…can’t.”
“That’s why you’re gonna have to meet a friend of mine. Stop walking.” Anna stopped and realized that they were in the juniors’ locker area.

“What are we doing here?” Anna asked. Matt pointed down the hallway. Ella was at her locker, putting some things in her backpack. Anna observed that Ella was better groomed than usual, and even dressed herself a little nicely.

“Ester,” the redhead giantess said.

“Yes,” Matt nodded, “I want you to go talk to her."
“You know about our history.”
“Precisely. But she will help you, just like she helped Daniel. Understood?” Anna sighed and nodded.

“I swear if you’re just messing with me,” she said, “I’m gonna to kill you.”

“Technically you can’t,” Matt laughed, “It’s against the law.”

Ella closed her locker, sighed, and turned around. Her eyes widened when she saw the Queen standing there.

“Hi…Ella,” Anna said awkwardly. Ella frowned. Fear and anger started forming in her head.

“I need to get to class,” she said coldly, pushing past Anna.

“Ella wait,” Anna called after her, “I need to talk to you.” Ella slowly turned around, her expression displeased. She walked up to Anna, who was a little taller than her, and pointed a finger at the Queen’s face.

“You,” Ella said, “Have nothing to say to me. Keep it to yourself or tell one of your slaves.” Anna took a step back, knowing this would happen.

“Excuse me Ms. Ester,” said a voice from below. Ella’s eyes panned down to Anna’s breasts and saw Matt in between them. He was clearly stuck and unable to move.

“Oh my God,” she said, covering her mouth. She then looked back up at Anna.

“You captured him again,” she accused the redhead giantess, “You…give him to me. Give him to me or I swear to God I’ll report you to the police.”

“It’s quite alright Ms. Ester,” Matt said, “I am not her captive, believe me.”
“She compromised you, didn’t she?” Ella looked back at Matt, “She’s making you say this.”
“I don’t do that shit,” Anna defended herself, “That’s something Sarah would do.”

“Please Ms. Ester,” Matt said calmly, “I understand you have history with this woman, which is why I need you to hear her out, just for a minute.” Ella shook her head at this situation. She then sighed.

“Fine,” she said, and stormed off to the nearest empty classroom. Anna hesitantly followed.

“It’s going well,” Matt nodded.

Sorry Isn't Going to Change Anything by Bob Typhon

“Before we say a word,” Ella said, sitting down in one of the chairs, “I want you to let Matt go.”

“That’s quite alright Ms. Ester,” Matt said as Anna closed the door and turned the lights on, “As I said, I am not a captive, and am here by my own choice."
“You really are crazy you know,” Ella looked at Matt, “You think you are so brave, but you’re just stupid. Or maybe you’re one of those sick perverts.”
“Pervert? I would never. Ms. McLean here is more of a pervert than I am.”
“Excuse me?” Anna said, annoyed.

“So what is it?” Ella asked, looking back at Anna while sitting with a neat posture, “What do you want to talk about.” Anna sighed and pulled up a chair in front of Ella and sat down, looking directly at her.

“I’ve been horrible lately,” she said.

“That’s it?” Ella shook her head, “You came to tell me that? I already knew that.”
“I’ve been doing things,” Anna continued, ignoring Ella’s insults, “That weren’t right. To everyone. Especially to you I guess. I want to…apologize…for what I did to you. I’m sorry.” Anna looked deep into Ella’s eyes, hoping she would accept her apology. She was not used to this.

“You’re sorry?” Ella scoffed, “Sorry isn’t going to change anything. You know what you did, right?” Ella’s eyes were watery now, remembering the things Anna had done. Anna nodded, expecting this hostility.

“I know,” the Queen said, “But I’m not only here to apologize. I have ‘behavior problems’ appearntly. If it wasn’t for Matt here, I would’ve just gotten worse and become a tyrant or something.”
“Correction,” Matt cut in, “You are already a tyrant.” Ella nodded in agreement.

“Fine,” Anna sighed, trying not to take offense, “But I don’t want to be a tyrant. I didn’t for a long time. It’s just…I don’t know how to explain it…” She looked down at Matt, not knowing what to say.
“I find it that,” Matt helped her out, “When a person is stuck on a certain path, especially by someone with power, it’s very difficult to escape that path. For example, Ms. McLean here has set Daniel Porkingston on a path of fear and heroin addiction. It’s going to be difficult for Daniel to change. What people don’t think about is: what if someone had sent Ms. McLean herself on this path of being this, well, tyrant?”
“So you’re telling me,” Ella said, “Someone made you do this? People forced you to become a monster?”
“It wasn’t exactly discouraged,” Anna admitted, “But that’s not an excuse. It’s still my fault. That’s why I need to change. Everyone needs to change.”
“What are you saying?” Ella asked.

“I’m going to start a movement,” the Queen declared, “One Daniel Porkingston was never able to finish. I’m gonna, you know, try to make Chestnut a better place. A place where boys and girls can live in equality, or at least as equal as possible. But I need the help of someone who believes in this sort of thing, even more than me. I need your help, Ella.” Ella took a deep breath, hearing the Queen’s speech.

“Daniel failed,” Ella said, “What makes you think you’ll do any better?”
“Cause I’m not some tiny freshman boy. I’m the God damn Queen.” Matt’s eyes widened, impressed at how cool that sounded.

“We will have to work on the narcissism,” he commented, “Or maybe not. Perhaps it’s a good thing, who knows.”
“I’m not forgiving you,” Ella said, standing up, “God knows if I ever could. But…I respect you. For apologizing. For owning up to what you did. For trying to make up for it. So I’ll help you.” She gave Anna a smile, making Anna’s eyes a little watery.

“T-thank you,” Anna responded.

“And Matt?” Ella said.

“Yes?” Matt asked.

“Go fuck yourself.” With that, she turned around, headed to the door, and walked out of the classroom. Matt shook his head and laughed. Anna sighed deeply.

“Wow,” she whispered.
“That wasn’t so bad, was it?” Matt asked.

“I am going to make everyone call you Ugly Dexy,” Anna grumbled, making Matt laugh agian.


“How are you feeling Ms. McLean,” Matt asked as Anna walked down the hallway. Lunch had ended and it was time for afternoon classes.

“Weird,” she replied, “I feel kind of empty.”

“Hey!” said a friendly voice from a distance. Anna turned around to see her friend Sarah waving at her. She was the last person Anna wanted to see right now, but it was too late. Sarah was already walking towards her. She forced a smile on her face.

“Hey Sarah,” Anna said, trying to be enthusiastic. The two of them hugged, causing Matt to be smushed between the two giants’ breasts. He felt the world around him turn dark and claustrophobic for a few moments.

“How are you?” Sarah asked worryingly as the two let go of their hug, “Last time we talked you were…weird.”
“Yeah sorry,” Anna replied with a frown, “I’m not feeling my best self today, but I’ll get over it."
“I see,” her friend replied, now looking down at Anna’s cleavage, “You got Matt Dexter back in your hands?” Anna looked down at Matt.
“I guess I did,” she said, nodding with a forced smile. Matt simply waved at Sarah, which Sarah ignored.

“Look Anna,” she said, turning around, “You’ll love this.” She bent down and lifted up her miniskirt, showing her butt with nothing but a skimpy underwear on. Her sizable buttcheeks were exposed, and a tiny man seemed to be stuck to one of them. It was Michael. Michael’s torso was stuck to Sarah’s butt with tape, and his face was buried in her skin. Anna admittedly enjoyed this sight, but she shook her head.

“Sarah,” she said, “How long have you had this boy?” Sarah put her skirt down and turned back to face Anna.

“Um,” Sarah said, “A couple days now? I don’t know, lost count.”
“Shouldn’t you…let him go?”

“What? You feel bad for him?” Sarah scoffed.

“I think you should let him go,” Anna insisted.
“Wow,” Sarah said, “Since when did you care so much about boys?”
“I don’t, but this is unfair. Let him go.” Sarah then looked down at Matt, who had a small smile on his face.

“You,” Sarah said, pointing at him, “Are you a bad influence to Anna? Is that why she’s being all weird?”

“He’s not talking, I am,” Anna said, pushing Matt down into her cleavage. He was completely covered in her breasts, and could now only hear what was going on.

“Come on Anna,” Sarah said, backing up, “What are you so angry for?”
“Let him go.”
“I thought we were, you know, friends?”
“Sarah Olman, as the Queen of Chestnut, I command you to let that boy go!” Anna stomped her foot. The hallway suddenly became silent. Sarah gulped.

“O-okay,” she said, and reached under her skirt. She grabbed Michael and pulled him off with the tape. She then gently set the boy down. Michael could not believe what was happening, but had no time to question anything. As soon as his feet touched the ground, he ran off down the hallway.

“I don’t want to see him with you again,” Anna said, turning around. She then started to walk away. Sarah scanned the hallway. Everyone was looking at either her or Anna. She made eye contact with one of the boys looking at her.
“What the hell was that?” she asked the boy, who promptly looked away.

I'm Gonna Kill Dexter by Bob Typhon

“I am liking what I am seeing Ms. McLean,” Matt admitted as Anna continued down the hallway, “I did not expect you to stand up to your friend like that.”
“Sarah’s been good to me,” Anna said, “Or at least I thought. But I realized she was just an enabler, I think that’s what they’re called.”
“Well, it seemed like she was a glorified servant anyways. She was the one you sent to spy on me, correct?”
“By the way, how did you know?” Anna asked, “That you were being, you know, watched?”
“It was simple really,” Matt explained, “I saw that the same girl was always in the background behind me, talking to her friends, taking something out of her locker, or casually walking the same direction. I sensed that she did not acknowledge me whatsoever, which meant she was trying to show that she did was not watching me on purpose. A normal person would acknowledge a man, even myself, sometimes, not completely avoid it. I also knew by that point how powerful you were, so I could assume that you would send someone other than yourself to get information on me.”
“You’re really…good at this, aren’t you?” Anna said, impressed.

“Experience builds skill, that is only natural. You are good at scaring men, correct?”
“I guess. So how did Sarah find out you knew?”
“I told her. Well, I was having a discussion with Josh Cleaves, and I had no choice but to tell him that ‘the Queen is watching’.”
“Josh Cleaves?” Anna’s eyes widened, “I…have to apologize to him as well.”
“Um,” Matt tilted his head, “I think that will be alright.”
“What? Why?”
“He’s not the most ethical of men. He may be one of your few victims that actually deserved it.”
“What? What did he do?”

“Well,” Matt shook his head, “Let me put it this way. He’s been using your title as ‘Queen’ to make himself King.”

“Excuse me?”
“Instead of learning to fear you, he seems to have learned to use your name as a threat. He’s been telling people that you two are acquaintances, and you would torture a boy for him if he asked.”
“And…everyone believes him?” Anna looked concerned.

“Fear is an intoxicating emotion Ms. McLean,” Matt replied, “Even the smartest of men are blinded by fear. I don’t believe many have the confidence to confirm Mr. Cleaves’s threats with you. Not the boys at least.”

“Well, I can confirm that this is not a thing,” Anna crossed her arms, frowning, “Me, following a boy’s command, are you kidding?”

“I know,” Matt said, “I had to take a beating to find out.”

“He beat you?”

“Yes. Did your friend not inform you of that?”
“No!”

“Huh, strange.” Anna clenched her fists.

“Let’s go find little football player,” she said. Matt raised his eyebrows.

“I know where to find him,” he said.


A lot of afternoons for Josh Cleaves was filled up with football practice. Today was no exception. He loved football. There, he was the most powerful person. As captain, everyone listened to him. Only in football did he feel truly free.

Except today he didn’t. Something was on his mind for the last two days. There was now a person that uncovered his lie. According to rumors, that person came in contact with the Queen herself.

“Maybe I should kill him,” he grumbled to himself as he finished changing, “Make it look like a girl’s fault.” He left the locker room and into the hallway. He looked up, and his face dropped in horror. A giant girl was waiting for him.

“Hi Big Boy,” Anna said, putting her hands on her hips. She gave Josh a friendly smile.

“My Queen,” Josh responded, backing up a little.

“How have you been doing since, you know, we had our little fun?” the redhead giantess asked.

“Good,” Josh nodded, his body starting to tremble.

“A little birdie told me that you’ve found a way to make your life REALLY good,” Anna said, “Is this true?”
“I don’t…know what you’re…”
“Oh cut it Big Boy,” the Queen said, gently nudging Josh with her giant foot. He stumbled back further.

“You’re not a big girl like me,” she continued, “You don’t get to scare little boys, that’s my job.”
“I’m gonna kill Dexter,” Josh angrily stated.

“No, you won’t,” said a voice, but not from Anna.

“Ms. McLean,” Matt continued from inside giantess’s cleavage, “Please let me down. I’d like to have a word."
“Sure thing Dexy,” Anna said, plucking Matt out of her cleavage and setting him down on the ground in front of Josh. Josh’s eyes widened when he saw Matt being gently handled by the Queen.

“What the hell is this Dexter,” he snarled, “You friends with the Queen now?”
“I don’t know if I am,” Matt responded, “But you’re definitely not friends with the Queen.”
“What the hell do you want from me?”
“Mr. Cleaver, I completely understand your need to instill fear in everyone. I respect that you were able to take your traumatic experience with Ms. McLean here and exploit it to get power for yourself.”

“Um,” Josh started.
“But you made one mistake,” Matt interrupted, “You lied. You see, the thing about lies Mr. Cleaver, is that the truth always comes out, no matter how well you hide it.” Josh gulped, saying nothing.

“Now,” Matt said, taking a step towards Josh, “Being a man of your position, I hope you understand if I do to you what you did to me. I suggest you take a step back, I am threatening you after all.” Josh took a step back and was against the wall. He did not like being told what to do by a shorter and smaller guy, but he had no choice. A grin formed on Anna’s face, enjoying this interaction.

“If,” Matt said, “I see you trying to take power and scare everyone again, I will send the Queen on you. And this is not a lie, isn’t that right Ms. McLean?”
“Of course,” she replied with a smile.

“Do you understand, Mr. Cleaver?” Matt asked. Josh gulped and nodded.

“Thank you,” Matt said, backing off, “I’m glad we could end this peacefully. Ms. McLean.” Hearing her name, Anna bent down and picked Matt up, placing him back inside her cleavage. As the giantess walked away, Josh was left standing against the wall, his fists clenched and his face red.

“I’m gonna kill Dexter,” he growled under his breath.

Where the Hell do you Come From? by Bob Typhon

It was a long day of confronting many people, and Anna was mentally exhausted. Once again, when she entered the cafeteria for dinner, she decided not to sit with the other girls and sit by herself. This time, Anna set Matt on the table, and they both ate their own meals.

“Next time,” Matt said as he ate, “You may want to become a little more familiar with those servants of yours.” He pointed at the clique of girls eating together.

“I know I should be better to people,” Anna admitted.

“No Ms. McLean. As a Queen, you need soldiers. Loyal soldiers. Be kind to them, and they will do anything for you.” Anna smirked and shook her head.

“I don’t get you,” she said, “One second you’re telling me torture is wrong and I should do the right thing, and next second you are telling me to manipulate those girls into becoming my underlings.”

“There is nothing wrong with torture Ms. McLean,” Matt replied, “It’s just who you do it to.”

“Interesting.”
“You’re not so easy to understand too. I once thought you were a ravaging tyrant, and now I’m starting to think you’re a better person than I am. Not that that’s hard, of course.” Anna looked down.

“I really was a tyrant huh,” she said. Matt sighed.

“I know it’s not your fault Ms. McLean,” he comforted.

“Don’t even,” Anna rejected.

“I’m not trying to make you feel better,” Matt continued, “I know when a person is not completely responsible for something. And, I know about your mother.” Anna’s eyes widened.

“How do you…who told you?” she asked.

“Your father.” Anna rolled her eyes at this.
“You mustn’t blame him,” Matt said, “He was not in the strongest of mindsets.”

“Do you know about Goddex Enterprises?” Anna suddenly asked.

“I’ve heard of it,” Matt nodded, “I’ve heard some suspicious things about that company.”

“It’s probably the biggest company around here. What have you heard?”
“Well, my sources tell me that Goddex uses shrunken men as slaves to do menial tasks, test the products, and even personally serve the female workers. I’ve also heard that these slaves have next to no human rights. If these slaves really do exist, it would be highly illegal activity, even under the loose laws of this city. Of course, this is all loose speculation.”

“Well it’s all true, and my mom runs the whole thing.” Matt looks up in surprise.

“Your mother, she runs Goddex?” he asked.

“Proudly,” Anna replied, “She’s one of the most powerful women in the city.”

“And in your childhood,” he said, “She was your influence, correct?”
“I guess she kind of was.”

“No wonder you became the way you are.”

“She wants me to take over Goddex when she dies,” Anna said, “I don’t know if that’s a good thing anymore.”
“That’s a marvelous thing Ms. McLean,” Matt nods, “She is willing to give you that power, for free?”
“I guess?”
“Ms. McLean, if this company is as powerful as you say it is, you really have a shot at changing the world.”
“I…guess so,” Anna nods, “I never thought of it like that.”

“You must always think about the possibilities.”

“So how about you?” Anna switched the topic, “Where the hell do you come from?”
“I uh,” Matt smiles, “Well, as you know, I come from a place where there are no ‘size differences’. I heard about this city and, well, I came to see what was wrong.”

“So you came to Chestnut of all places?”
“Correct. One of the most telling aspects of a society is the younger generation, especially since they are the future of the society as well. They are also very bad at hiding their true nature.”

“So…why did you come after me?” Anna asked.

“Well,” Matt explained, “You were a person with power, and I didn’t think you deserved it, especially with the way you treated the males much smaller than you.” Anna frowned.

“But,” Matt said, “I was wrong.”
“Really?” Anna’s eyes brightened, “You think so?”
“Of course. Most people have compassion and the will to do good, but lack the strength. You, Ms. McLean, already have strength. You may not be a righteous leader, but sometimes it is harder to be a leader than righteous. You now want to change Chestnut, and I have never had more faith in anything else.” Anna smiled and looked at Matt.

“Come here,” she beckoned.

“I beg your pardon?” Matt asked.

“Just..come.” Matt stood up and walked over to Anna. Standing in front of her giant face, it was another reminder of how large she was compared to him. She leaned in towards Matt and planted a gentle kiss on the head.

“Thank you,” she said, “I don’t know what I’d do without you.” Matt smirked as Anna smiled at him.

“Don’t sweat it,” he replied.


Josh Cleaves was sitting on a bench at the gymnasium, contemplating. How could he get revenge on Matt Dexter without angering the Queen? He was focused enough that he didn’t notice the giantess that approached him. Everyone else in the gym did, and they all stopped to watch Josh’s situation. His eyes widened in shock as he was grabbed by his shirt collar and lifted into the air. Fear took over, as now he was in the grasp of a giantess.

“Hello, little Meat Cleaver,” Sarah said, looking at Josh with a seductive smile.

“W-what is this?” Josh asked, trembling.

“I know you have a thing against Matt Dexter,” the blonde giantess said.

“Y…yes,” Josh nodded, suddenly more interested instead of terrified.
“Well so do I, dear. I think we have something in common.”
“Go on.”
“Let’s work together, you and me, tiny man and giant woman. What do you say?” Sarah kept staring into Josh’s eyes. He gulped.
“Okay,” he nodded, “Let’s do it.” Sarah grinned, and put Josh back on the floor.

“I’ll come to you once I have a plan,” she said, turning around to face everyone else in the gymnasium, “Meanwhile tell me, which one of your little friends here is the weakest?” Hearing this, Josh pointed across the room at boy with a small figure named Jack. Jack’s eyes widened as he saw Sarah set her eyes on him.

“What the fuck,” he said to himself. He was trapped in this gym with the giantess, and there was nowhere to run. Everybody watched as Sarah grinned and walked towards the terrified Jack. He could do nothing as he was picked up off the floor and into the air. He squirmed and flailed his lanky arms, but could not escape.

“Holy mother of fuck, what do you want from me?” Jack asked.

“I’m very stressed right now,” Sarah said to Jack, biting her lip, “Can you help me relieve it?”

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” Jack screamed as Sarah pulled her skirt forward, and he was dropped inside her underwear.

“That feels so good,” Sarah said as she pressed Jack into her vagina from outside her panties. Muffled screams could be heard. Everyone watched in horror as the giantess left the gym. Everyone except Josh, who now had a slight grin on his face.

The Most Wack of Jobs by Bob Typhon

*one month ago*


“No, Mr. Zelter,” Matt said, “Just because Firewall Co. is your rival company, it does not mean that they are a criminal organization.”
“Please,” a lanky man in a business suit begged from across the desk, “I know it. I just know it. All you need is to look for a little more evidence.”
“I have already investigated this enough,” Matt replied, leaning in, “Plus I have much more important matters to attend to. There are real criminals out there, Mr. Zelter. While they might not directly threaten your specific business, they will make life worse for everyone.” Mr. Zelter sighed and stood up, heading towards the door.

“One day,” he said as he opened it, “You will see how right I am.” He left the room and slammed the door behind him. Matt sighed, leaning back into his chair. The door opened and a brown haired woman came in.

“He didn’t look so happy,” the woman said as she shut the door behind her.

“Ms. Hasley, you’ve known me for a long time,” Matt said as the woman sat down across from him, “Did I always find everything so irritating?”

“Yes,” Ms. Hasley nodded, pushing up her glasses, “But you always helped people anyways.”

“Huh. Of course you would compliment me, that’s a secretary’s number one job.”

“That’s an insult to me Matt,” she laughed, “You would fall apart without me. For example, who would be here to tell you you are getting a call?” Matt looked at his phone on the table which was beeping.

“Right,” he nodded, standing up and picking up the phone, “Thank you Ms. Hasley, you’re right about me falling apart.” As he took the call, Matt turned around and looked out the window. He was in an office building looking onto the city. The streets were busy with people.

“Ms. Fisher,” Matt said to the phone, “It’s been a while since I’ve heard from you.”
“It has, hasn’t it?” a woman with a British accent said from the other side of the line.

“I’m assuming this is urgent.”
“I’m afraid it is. I have a very important mission for you. I sent the details to Meredith.” Matt sighed.

“How important?” he asked.

“You may have to live a new life for a while,” Ms. Fisher responded, “A new life in a new place.”
“And where is this place?”
“It’s a city called Dream Mountain.”
“Dream Mountain. I think I know where this is going.”
“You know exactly what is going on with that city. Check with Meredith for the rest.” Matt sighed again.

“Understood Ms. Fisher,” he said, “See you on the other side.” The line was cut.

“Get your laptop Ms. Hasley,” Matt told his secretary, “Please.”


Meredith Hasley had known Matt ever since he was a young boy. Matt was always way too smart for his age, and school did nothing for him. She was the one that suggested to Ms. Fisher that Matt become one of his private investigators. After seeing how intelligent Matt really was, Ms. Fisher had no reason to reject him. Matt, unlike some snobby people in the working industry, was really polite to his secretary. Meredith assumed it was because she was older than him, or that they already know each other personally, but she soon figured out that it was the type of person Matt was.

“So,” she said as she opened up Ms. Fisher’s email, “You will be going to a place called Dream Mountain.”
“What a strange name for a city,” Matt commented as he sat next to Meredith, letting her operate the computer.

“This is where the first size modification event happened,” Meredith continued, “They call it the ‘Week of God’. Apparently, this is also where the difference in size between men and women is the greatest.”

“So what am I exactly doing there?”
“Ms. Fisher wants you to investigate the corrupt nature of this society, and fix it if you can.” Matt sighed, leaning back.

“She always gives me the most, what’s the word, ‘wack’ of jobs.”
“She trusts you a lot,” Meredith replied.

“So it’s a city of big women and small men,” Matt said while thinking, “My mission is to solve the power corruption caused by this. Once I enter this city, I will most likely be one of the small men with no power, under the complete mercy of women that are much bigger than me. I think I understand.”
“Perhaps you could become a police officer again,” Meredith suggested, “Have the law by your side.”
“I doubt male officers even exist there,” Matt said, “And we both know how unreliable the law can be.”
“So would you like to be a government official?”
“No,” Matt said, suddenly getting an idea, “Is there a school here?”
“Umm,” Meredith looked through some files, “Yes. Chestnut Boarding School, a place where both genders and sizes coexist.”
“Perfect. I am just the right age to be a sophomore student. Register me as that, please.”

“Understood. We both know that in schools, the social scene is an important factor.”
“Correct,” Matt nodded, “What can you tell me about it?”
“Social media evidence points to one Anna McLean being the most socially prominent member of the school.”
“That sounds like a female name. Is she one of those giant women?”
“Yes she is. It seems as if everyone is afraid of her.” A picture appeared of a redhead giantess pressing a shrunken boy against the wall with her breasts. The boy seemed to be struggling and unable to escape. The giantess had a sinister grin on her face.

“I think you like this sort of thing,” Meredith smirked, “You’ve always had a thing for strong women.”
“Just because I enjoy it, it doesn’t make it right,” Matt said, “But thank you, I understand my mission now. It’s time to cut off the head of one Anna McLean. Wish me luck.”

Ask Him to the Dance by Bob Typhon

*present day*


“Hi guys, it’s Anna, your ‘Queen’. I’ve been thinking a lot lately, and I realized that I made a lot of mistakes. So I’m sorry to everyone I hurt. Starting today, I want to make everything different. The annual dance is coming up in a couple of days, and I asked the principal if I could make a speech. I want you all to hear it. Please bring your dates and come. Thanks everyone.” A video of Anna McLean filming herself, uttering this speech, spread across the people of Chestnut Boarding School. The Queen, the Goddess who caused so much terror with so much power, was now apologizing. It was a complete 180 for her, and nobody expected it. People soon started to speculate that her strange interactions with Matt Dexter had something to do with it. Perhaps he was the one behind this, and through his manipulation the Queen was forced to apologize. To some he became a hero, to others he was a mystery, but everybody found him intriguing and soon he became famous around the school. Matt was walking down the hallway when a group of girls surrounded him. It was a intimidating situation, to be surrounded by four giant girls, but Matt was not affected. One of the girls held a camera, another held a notepad, and the other held a microphone. The last one was standing there with her arms on her hips.

“Hi,” the girl with her arms on her hips said, “We’re members of the Chestnut News Society, and we kind of want to ask you some questions.” Matt looked up at her.

“Sure,” Matt responded, and the girl with a microphone bent down to point the giant microphone at his face.

“What are your relations with Anna McLean?” the hands-on-hips girl asked.

“We have only had a few interactions,” Matt responded.

“How were you able to escape her?” the notepad girl asked, “And why were you captured for the second time?”

“There was no second time, that was my choice.”
“Are you romantically involved with her?” the microphone girl asked.

“That seems like something Ms. McLean would like to keep private,” Matt responded.

“Did you force her to make the apology video?” the hands-on-hips girl asked. Hearing this, Matt sighed.

“Alright, prop me up,” he said to the girl, “I’d like to say something.” The girl shrugged and bent down, picking Matt off the floor. She then placed Matt on her shoulder. The microphone girl followed Matt with the microphone.

“It seems like Matt Dexter wants to have a word,” hands-on-hips girl said to the camera, “Mr. Dexter, go ahead.”
“I’ve heard the rumors and theories,” Matt said, looking at the camera, “Someone even said I mind controlled the Queen. Mind control does not exist, at least not yet. Let me tell you this: I am not the hero nor villain of this story. The person who decides what Anna McLean does is Anna McLean herself, not me. Yes, I may have been a bit of a discussion partner, a brainstorming helper if you will, but that does not mean I make her decisions. It is quite unbelievable that a man such as me would be able to force a woman such as the Queen to do anything, for example lying. Therefore, you must believe that she will answer honestly if you ask her this: who had more of an impact on her decisions, Matt Dexter of Daniel Porkingston?”


“Wow,” Ned said as he finished watching the video of Matt on his phone. He was eating lunch with Ella, who’s arm he was leaning against on the table.

“And you said the Queen came to talk to you?” he asked.
“Yup,” Ella nodded, “At first I didn’t believe anything she said but…she seemed sincere.”

“And Matt was with her?”
“Yes he was.”
“Holy shit. Maybe he’s not so stupid after all.”

“No. No no. Matt is stupid.” Ella crossed her arms, causing Ned to fall on his back. She immediately realized that she moved her arm that he was leaning on.

“Ow,” he said, sitting back up.

“I’m sorry,” Ella apologized, putting a giant finger on Ned’s back, “I should’ve warned you.”
“Nah, it’s okay,” Ned said, his face turning red. He then stood up.

“I need to get to class early,” he said, “See you after school?”
“Yeah of course,” Ella nodded with a smile. She picked up Ned from the table and set him on the floor. They waved at each other as Ned left, making his way out of the cafeteria. Ella sighed as she put her face in her hands. She did not realize somebody sit next to her.

“Ella,” a female voice said. Ella looked up and turned to her right.
“Anna,” Ella hesitantly nodded.

“That boy you were with,” Anna said, “You like him don’t you?” Ella’s face turned red.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she denied. Anna laughed.

“I think you should ask him to the dance,” the redhead suggested.

“What?!” Ella exclaimed.

“What, you don’t want to?”
“I…never said that. But why would I? I don’t even know if he would say yes.”

“Of course he will. You’re too pretty to reject.” Ella was taken aback by this sudden compliment.

“Sorry,” Anna awkwardly apologized.

“No it’s okay,” Ella smiled a little, “So you think he’ll say yes?”

“Of course. But can I ask you something?”
“Sure,” Ella nodded.

“Why do you like him?” Anna asked. Ella pondered on this question.

“Um I don’t know,” she finally said, “He’s nice I guess.”
“A lot of people are nice,” Anna commented, “What’s so special about him?”
“He talks to me. He hangs out with me. This morning he was just sitting there, leaning on my arm. It was cute.” Something sparked in Anna’s eye.

“What?” Ella asked, observing this.

“I think I know why you like him,” Anna said, her sinister grin appearing on her face.

“Um…why?” Ella asked, a little scared.

“You think he’s cute, don’t you?”

“That’s what I just said.”
“I mean that he’s so small. It’s cute that you can do anything to him, being so much bigger.”

“I uh…” Ella could not find it in herself to deny it.

“I know you’re a kind girl Ella, you would never try to ‘dominate’ a boy,” Anna continued, “But you feel like maybe Ned will let you, and you want him to.” Ella gulped.

“I’ve never…you know…” she stammered.

“Listen,” Anna said, “As long as he enjoys it, I don’t see anything wrong with having a little fun with him. You know boys like Ned want it badly.”

“I guess?”
“Ask him to the dance, and once the event is over, bring him to your room. Once you do, pin him to a wall, take off your-“
“Okay you can stop there Anna,” Ella interrupted, “Hey, why is this all about me? What about Matt? Are you going to ask him to the dance? You two seem to be close these days.” The mischievous expression on Anna’s face went away.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said, standing up.

“Oh so, you’re not denying anything either,” Ella teased, “The Queen finally has some feelings?”
“As the Queen I order you to shut up,” Anna laughed a little. She then started to walk away. Ella shook her head.

“Was she always this awkward?” she said to herself.

End Notes:

Thank you everyone so much for your positive feedback

She's My Best Friend by Bob Typhon

“How are you feeling Mr. Porkingston?” Matt said as he sat in a chair. He was in Daniel Porkingston’s room.

“P-past couple days have been weird,” Daniel admitted, “You really went and challenged the Q-Queen.”
“I told you your experiences would not be in vain.”
“I’ve been thinking so m-much you know, ever since you came to me with h-her.”
“I apologize for surprising you.”
“I haven’t even done h-heroin ever since. That’s weird.”
“Well, I’m glad to hear that,” Matt smiled.

“I saw the v-videos,” Daniel said, “T-the one where she ap-pologized.”

“It was quite an unprofessional video wasn’t it? She’s clearly not used to speaking formally.”
“I s-saw the one with y-you. The interview. D-did you have to m-mention my name like that?”

“Yes, I did.”
“W-why?”
“Mr. Porkingston, that’s what I’m here to talk to you about. I mentioned your name because I need you to become a prominent figure.” Daniel looked at Matt strangely.

“W-what do you m-mean?” he asked.

“Equality can be summed up with a coin,” Matt explained, “There are two sides, and they both contribute to a single coin in the same way. In a movement that promotes equality, both sides must have a prominent role. Anna McLean is one side, a powerful giantess everyone considers a Goddess. You are the other side, a powerless tiny man with no control over anything.”
“T-thanks,” Daniel said.

“If people witness Anna McLean and Daniel Porkingston working together, they are more inclined to listen to the movement.” Daniel sighed.

“Y-you’re really t-tryna make me work with the Queen, huh,” he said.

“It would help you more than me,” Matt nodded.

“Fine,” Daniel said, “I-I’ll do it. I’ll m-muster up the courage to talk to A-Anna.”

“Thank you Mr. Porkingston,” Matt said, and the two shook hands.

Matt left Daniel’s room and took a big breath. Even after it seemed like he had succeeded, the days remained busy and eventful. As he walked down the hallway, he thought about how much he was able to accomplish at this school. He then saw a large figure standing at the end of the hallway. The figure was not giantess size, just a normal large man.

“Mr. Cleaver,” Matt said, recognizing the figure, “Good evening.”
“Dexter,” Josh Cleaves said, walking towards Matt.

“What brings you to this side of the institution?” Matt asked. Suddenly, Josh swung his arm and punched Matt in the face, so hard that Matt fell to the ground. Matt looked up at Josh.

“That’s…very brave of you,” he said, and Josh punched him again, knocking him out.


Matt opened his eyes. He noticed that he was not in his bed. He was unable to move. As his senses start to work, he realized that he was being tied down to a chair with his arms behind him. He looked around. He was in the gymnasium, a giant one, where he had never been before. He assumed it was the place Josh Cleaves practiced football, but the gymnasium was large enough to fit many football fields. It was designed for both sizes after all. A giant figure was on the floor in front of Matt, sitting with legs crossed. It was Sarah, Anna’s former best friend. She was dressed in a leather jacket and jean shorts.

“You’re finally awake,” Sarah said, observing Matt’s eyes open. She looked down at him with a serious expression.

“Ms. Olman,” Matt said, looking up at the blonde giantess.

“I didn’t expect you to be knocked out for the whole night,” Sarah commented. Matt realized it was now morning.

“What am I doing here Ms. Olman?” Matt asked, looking around at the empty gymnasium.

“The dance is tomorrow Matt,” Sarah said, “And I heard Anna is going to make a very important speech.”
“Yes, I look forward to it.”
“Oh no, you don’t get to go. I don’t need you whispering your ‘influence’ in her ear.”
“Excuse me?” Matt asked.

“Do you really think Anna, the Queen, meant that apology?” Sarah asked back.

“I have no reason to not believe her,” Matt replied.

“You think you know her so well.”
“I did do my research.”
“Well she’s my best friend!” Sarah exclaimed, suddenly looking angry.

“Go on,” Matt said, not intimidated by Sarah’s sudden fit of rage. The giantess took a deep breath, calming down.

“I’ve known her longer than you have,” she said, “You don’t know her like I do.”
“Interesting.”
“I know that deep down, she’s a powerful Goddess that does what she wants. Like me. Like most girls. But you, for some reason, you seem to influence her. And I don’t like that. Anna doesn’t need someone like you telling her how to behave.”
“I only commanded her actions for one day,” Matt defended, “And that day is over. Plus, I only did it because Ms. McLean agreed.”
“You are a manipulator,” Sarah accused, standing up, “You’re trying to ruin Anna’s life. All our lives, including mine. I’m not gonna let you. You get to be tied up here until the dance is over.”
“Is that what you’re going to do?” Matt laughed, still tied up and unable to move, “Ms. Olman, don’t you think you are overthinking, just a little bit?”
“No Matt,” Sarah said, crossing her arms, “You’re not going to influence me. I’m gonna be late for classes.” She then turned around and started to walk away.

“Well,” Matt said to himself, “I suppose I should’ve expected some form of consequence.”

Power Can Be Intoxicating by Bob Typhon

Ella and Ned were at the former’s locker, with the latter in her grip. Both of them were severely red, blushing hard.
“Thanks,” Ned mumbled out, “Hooly fuck.”

“Stop making a big deal,” Ella said, embarrassed. Suddenly, Anna appeared beside them. Seeing her, Ned looked away, while Ella turned her attention to her.

“Your face looks like my hair,” the redhead giantess commented.

“Shut up,” Ella said, “What’s up?”
“Have you guys seen Matt?”
“No.”
“That idiot’s probably off doing some shady shit again,” Ned said, still turned away.

“He is kind of unpredictable,” Ella agreed. Anna sighed.

“I guess I have to talk to Daniel myself,” she said, shaking her head, “God dammit Dexy. Where the hell are you?”


Matt spent the entire day tied up in the chair, accompanied by nobody but his own thoughts. While some may consider this its own form of torture, he had a similar experience before and was used to it. It was pretty late at night when Sarah returned to where he was.

“So guess what?” Sarah said as she walked up to Matt, “Anna didn’t come to the bar. Again.”

“She must’ve been busy,” Matt nodded, “That’s good to hear, thank you.”

“Well, it gave me a lot of free time,” the giantess said, “So I did a little souvenir hunting.” She reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out a naked boy. He was squirming in her hand.

“Please let me go!” the boy said, “All I did was look at you!”
“And why were you looking at me?” Sarah said as she brought the boy to her face. The boy gulped.

“I thought you were…hot,” he admitted.

“Then spending some time with me shouldn’t be a problem,” Sarah grinned. She then looked at Matt.

“None of this would have happened without you,” she told him, “But be grateful for the entertainment.” Matt said nothing as he watched the giantess. She brought the squirming boy to her mouth and put him inside feet-first. She gently held his chest with her teeth, and his head was sticking out of her lips, so he could see everything below him. Sarah took off her jacket and started to unbutton her shirt. The boy watched as her shirt came off, revealing her naked upper body with only a white bra to cover it. Sarah felt the boy turn hard against her tongue. She then lay down on the floor and spit him out, and he slid down her body to her breasts. He was caught by them, and she immediately started to squeeze her breasts together. He struggled as his entire face and upper body was covered in her boobs.

“Do you like what you see little Matty?” Sarah asked as she squeezed the boy with her bosom, “This is how you boys should be. Completely powerless.” Matt could see the boy’s legs sticking out of her cleavage, and they were kicking as hard as they could. But no amount of kicking would do him any good.

“Be careful Ms. Olman,” Matt stated, “Power can be intoxicating. It can take over a person, and soon you will find yourself powerless.”

“You stop talking, just watch,” Sarah said, grabbing the boy and plucking him out of her breasts. She dangled him in front of her. She then slowly started to unzip her underwear, and the boy started to scream.

“No please!” he begged, “Anything but there!”

“I’m sorry,” Sarah frowned, “But Matt over there had to open his mouth.” She then lowered the boy as she completely took her underwear off, exposing her full womanhood to both the boy and Matt. The boy was helpless as he was brought closer to the massive vagina.

“If power takes over me,” Sarah said, “This better make it worth it.” She then started to insert the boy in her vagina headfirst. Matt watched as the squirming boy was slowly shoved inside, and Sarah started to moan.

“Yes,” she said in a high pitch voice, “This is worth it.” She then started to move him in and out, using him as a human dildo. Matt did not say anything as he watched Sarah pleasure herself, hearing the muffled screams of the struggling boy from inside her. After a while Sarah came, and she pulled the boy out. Both her and the boy were panting from exhaustion. The boy was soaked in Sarah’s fluids and was shivering, not wanting to open his eyes. Sarah gently placed him on her palm and lifted him up.

“Well Matt,” she said, “Thank him for giving you a great show.”
“Um,” Matt said, looking at the shivering and traumatized boy, “Thank you. I hope you found that as entertaining as she did, but I doubt it.” Sarah frowned and put her jeans back on.

“See you tomorrow, kid,” she said as she stood up. She left the gymnasium, taking her clothes and the boy with her.


When morning came, Sarah was not the one that came to visit Matt. It was the captain of the football team himself. Josh Cleaves entered the gymnasium with a confident stride and a big grin on his face.

“Dexter,” he said as he approached the tied up Matt, holding a cup of water, “Here’s to keep you alive.” He forced Matt’s mouth open and poured the water inside. Instead of drinking it, Matt spit the water back at Josh’s face. Josh took a step back, surprised. He then angrily swung at Matt, whacking him in the face. Matt’s expression remained static.

“You should be scared Dexter,” Josh said, “You know what’s gonna happen to you?”
“Please inform me,” Matt replied.

“We’re gonna keep you in here till everyone forgets about you. Then, Sarah is gonna take you, and you’re gonna be her slave forever. You’re the new kid after all, no one will miss you. Not even the Queen.” Matt smirked.

“What’s so funny?” Josh snarled.

“That’s a terrible plan,” Matt responded, “Do you have, um, evidence that no one will try to find me?”
“I don’t need evidence cause I know.”
“Well, there lies a problem.”
“What?”
“I’m just saying, Mr. Cleaver, that within the few people I have gotten familiar with, I have built a reputation of being unpredictable. Anna McLean will simply assume I have wandered off to attend some business, and will find no need to come find me.”

“That’s not true. She don’t care.”
“Prove it,” Matt stated. Josh was startled.

“How?” he asked.

“Go inform Ms. McLean where I am,” Matt said, “And if she doesn’t come here, then I will admit that you were right, and happily enter a life of endless torture under Sarah Olman.” Josh shook his head.

“You’re trying to trick me,” he accused.

“No,” Matt said, “I’m just giving you an opportunity to prove your point.” Josh started to angrily walk away.

“Mr. Cleaver,” Matt called out.

“I’ll prove it!” Josh yelled back, “I’ll prove the Queen don’t care!” He stormed out of the gymnasium.

“That is the least intelligent man I have ever met,” Matt said to himself, “And that is coming from a man who dealt with failed businessmen.”

Where Is He? by Bob Typhon

Ned was walking down the hallway. It was a busy day since the dance was that night, but Ned did not process anything around him. His face was still red and his mind was occupied. Suddenly, he heard a voice.

“Hey there buddy,” Josh Cleaves came up next to him. Before Ned could react, Josh put an arm around Ned, and the two kept walking.

“Hi man,” Ned said, having forgotten about Josh’s existence, “What’s up?”
“You know Matt Dexter?” Josh asked.

“Yeah I was actually just looking for him.”
“Well you won’t find him, cause we have him.” Ned stopped in his tracks. He pushed Josh’s arm off his shoulder.

“What do you mean you have him?” Ned asked.

“The details don’t matter,” the football captain said, “I just need you to relay the message.”
“To who?”
“The Queen.”
“What?!” Ned exclaimed.

“Good luck,” Josh said, turning around and running away.

“Wait!” Ned yelled after Josh. He ran off into the distance without a response. Ned looked around. No one had payed any attention to them. He then started to think about what Josh was up to, and what he could be doing with Matt.

“Shit,” he said to himself, and he started to run.

It wasn’t long before Ned spotted the Queen. Her red hair and powerful energy always stood out. The redhead giantess was wearing a button up shirt and jean shorts. She was walking down the hallway alone, and everyone was looking at her. Some people attempted to wave at her, but she ignored everything. Ned had heard that Anna was acting different lately, and that Matt influenced her in some way, but he still did not want to confront the giantess. But he had to. Everybody watched in surprise as tiny little Ned ran right in front of the Queen. Anna looked down at Ned.

“You begging to be stepped on?” she asked.

“My Queen,” Ned looked up at the redhead giantess, trembling a little, “They took him.”
“Huh?” the Queen squinted her eyes.

“They took Matt.” Anna’s eyes widened, and she suddenly bent down and picked Ned up off the floor. Ned had only heard stories of being in the Queen’s grasp, and he could not believe it was happening to him.

“Let’s go somewhere private,” Anna said.

Anna set Ned down on a desk and remained standing. She had brought him to one of the empty classrooms, and Ned could not believe that he was in a room alone with a Queen while not getting harmed whatsoever.

“Talk,” Anna commanded. Ned gulped and nodded.

“The Meat Cleaver came to me,” he began, “He told me ‘we have him’. Also to relay the message to you.”
“To me?” Anna pondered, “Why would he want that?”

“I don’t know, maybe he just wants your attention.”
“Doubt it, he’s scared shitless of me.” Anna crossed her arms and made a scary face, which intimidated Ned a little.

“H-he also said ‘we’ right?” Ned kept talking.

“Yeah, and?” Anna asked.

“That means he’s not the only one. Someone might be working with him.” Anna nodded approvingly.
“Good one,” she pointed her finger at Ned. He did not expect to be praised by the Queen.

“Who could it be?” Ned asked. Anna thought to herself for a moment.

“Last time Josh was involved with Dexy,” she thought out loud, “It was right before I, well, captured him. It was when he revealed that he knew I sent someone to watch him. I conveniently did not know that Dexy and Josh were together, only what Dexy said. I know who it is.” Her face suddenly turned stern as she started walking towards the door.

“Wait!” Ned called out, “Can you let me down?”
“Oh, sorry,” Anna said, coming back and grabbing Ned off the desk, gently placing him on the floor.
“Also,” Ned said, blushing a little, “This is kind of embarrassing but…how do you impress a girl?” Anna raised an eyebrow and smirked. She bent down and reached towards him with her index finger. Ned closed his eyes as the finger rustled with his hair.

“There,” Anna said, standing back up, “Now just be confident and you’ll kill it.”

“Thank you,” Ned said, opening his eyes, still red in the face. Anna winked and headed out the classroom.

Josh Cleaves was walking down the hallway with an accomplished smile on his face. He then started hearing footsteps come his way. He turned around and saw the horrifying sight of the redhead giantess walking towards him, looking stern and a little angry. By pure instinct Josh started to run, even though he knew she would catch up easily. He started to sweat as he was grabbed and lifted into the air, until he was eye-to-eye with the Queen.

“Where is he?” Anna demanded.

“You actually…care?” Josh stammered.

“I swear to god if you don’t answer in the next five seconds, I will put you in my asshole for the next three months.” Josh’s eyes widened at this threat.
“Where,” Anna threatened, “Is he?!”
“Okay okay!” Josh exclaimed, “He’s in the gym! He’s in the gym!”

“Thanks,” Anna said coldly, “You’re coming with me.”

“No wait what are you doing,” Josh protested as he was lowered down. He was shoved into Anna’s jeans pocket. Rough denim material surrounded him.

“Sarah,” Anna angrily muttered under her breath, and stormed off.

Better Than Being a Goddess by Bob Typhon

“Do you see him?” Sarah teased. Sarah was giving Matt another visit. Today she was wearing a T-shirt and a miniskirt. She had lifted her skirt up and brought her underwear close to Matt’s face. He could see a figure squirming around in her panties.

“Get me the fuck out of here!” he could hear the figure plead from inside.

“This is where you boys belong,” Sarah said, bringing herself closer to him. The material of her underwear lightly brushed Matt’s face. He could smell her hormones.

“He is pleading to be let out,” he commented, “But I’m assuming you will not follow through.”

“Get away from him!” a voice boomed across the gymnasium. Matt raised his eyebrows. Sarah looked up from him and at the gym entrance. There stood the redhead giantess with a severely displeased expression on her face.

“Anna?” Sarah said, standing up. Matt sighed as the stench of Sarah left from directly in front of his face.
“What are you doing here?” the blonde asked her friend.

“I could ask you the same thing,” the redhead snapped back. From the corner of her eye, Sarah saw Josh inside Anna’s jeans pocket.

“What have you done?” Sarah snarled, looking straight at Josh. He did not respond, and simply stared back at her.

“Get out of here Sarah,” Anna said. Sarah sighed and crossed her arms.

“Come on Anna, we’re friends,” she said, “Best friends.”
“Then let him go.”
“Why do you care so much about this guy?”
“Because, unlike everyone that’s pretended to be nice to me or worship me, he treated me like a person!” Matt smirked at this remark.

“Treat you like a person?” Sarah replied, “You’re a Goddess Anna, so much better than these…men.”
“No Sarah, you’re wrong.”
“So you think this Matt Dexter is the same level as you. Wait, don’t tell me you…that you’ve fallen for him?” Hearing this, Anna’s cheeks turned red.

“Matt Dexter,” the redhead started, “Has made me feel ways I have never felt before. I don’t know if that’s love or some other form of bullshit, but it’s definitely better than being a Goddess.” Sarah was taken aback by Anna’s statements, but she nodded.

“Okay,” she said, “Okay. Fine then. I’ll be the Queen. You can go join Ella Ester, while I’ll keep little Matty. Get out of my face.”

“I am the Queen, and I command you to let him go.”
“Make me.”

It was a very intense moment, especially for Josh. Trapped in Anna’s jeans pocket, he watched as her captor’s fist clenched. A sudden burst of wind suddenly rushed at him as she ran towards Sarah. Watching two women the size of monsters fight was one thing. Being directly attached to one of them while they fought was an entirely different and more horrifying experience. Josh felt as if he was on a rollercoaster that was ten times more violent with no guarantee of safety. His body was whisked up, down, left, right, and toppled sideways and even upside down. He was slowly starting to lose his consciousness when everything finally started to slow down.

Matt watched, still tied to his chair, as Anna held Sarah in a headlock, with her arms around her friend’s neck. They were both leaned up against a wall.

“You’re a disgrace to your mother,” Sarah gasped, unable to get Anna off her.

“Well then fuck her,” Anna declared. Sarah’s eyes closed and she fell to the floor, limp. Panting, Anna stood up and kicked Sarah’s unconscious body to the side. She then saw Matt and ran over to him.

“I’m so sorry I took this long,” she apologized as she reached for him.

“No no don’t apologize Ms. McLean,” Matt said as she started to undo the ropes that tied him to the chair, “I did not know you were a fighter.”
“I had to learn to be a lot of things,” Anna explained. Matt was finally freed from the chair, and he immediately stood up. He could feel a lot of bones in his body cracking from not moving for a long time.

“How long were you here?” the giantess asked.

“From, well, since two nights ago,” Matt replied.

“That’s more than 24 hours.”

“Interesting,” Matt smiled, “What shall we do now, your Majesty?” He looked up at Anna.

“Well,” she said, reaching into her pocket, “We deal with him.” She snatched Josh in her hand and lifted him up. He did not squirm, but simply trembled as he stared into the Queen’s eyes.

“Ms. McLean,” Matt said, crossing his arms, “Remember what I said about torture being a relatively correct method in some cases? I think this is one such case.” Josh’s eyes widened and he started to shake his head.

“No,” Anna said sternly, “It’s not my job to punish him. Or her.” She pointed at Sarah’s limp body with her free hand. Josh sighed in relief, then realized that Anna was still intensely looking at him.

“I’m going to call the police,” Anna told him, “Just cause you’re a tiny boy, it doesn’t mean you didn’t kidnap him for more than 24 hours. You’re a criminal.”

“No,” Josh said, “Please, I can’t go to jail.”
“What are you gonna do?” Anna asked, “Fight me?”


“I swear they will hear about this!” Sarah said as a female police named Rebecca forced her into the backseat of her police car. Rebecca was young, had brown hair, and wore a tight police uniform.

“I’ll take the small one,” she said, putting out her hand. Josh screamed as Anna placed him on the Rebecca’s palm. She thanked Anna and went back in her car. She closed the door, Josh still on her hand. He was shivering and looking around the area.

“You know,” Rebecca said, looking at Josh, “My favorite part of the job is to arrest bad boys like you.” She bit her lip, and Josh tried to back away. She then started to unbutton her uniform shirt.

“Because you criminals,” she said, revealing her large round breasts, “Get a little less rights than normal.” She then brought Josh to her breasts and shoved him in between them. He struggled to escape as he watched the police woman button back her shirt. Soon, he was covered in darkness, between two warm and very firm breasts. He heard a car engine start.

The Coin Will Be Balanced by Bob Typhon

Anna sat on the stairs right outside the school, watching the police car drive away. Matt sat on her shoulder.

“I have to say I’m impressed,” Matt acknowledged, “You handled this a lot more maturely than even I would’ve.”

“Thanks,” Anna said, blushing a little. Matt noticed this.

“Ms. McLean, about what you said earlier,” he started.

“Shut up Dexy,” she interrupted, standing up, “The dance is soon. Don’t you want to get changed?”
“Sounds like a plan,” Matt nodded.


The dance was being held in the bar. The usually dimly lit location was extravagantly decorated, and a large chandelier hung on the ceiling. The area was crowded, with many giant girls in dresses and tiny boys in suits all in one room. There was a lot of chatter in the area, and loud pop music was playing in the background. Matt arrived at the bar and turned off his scooters, turning them back into normal shoes. He walked into the bar. He could not see anyone with all the giantesses in the room, so he decided to walk in and go wherever he felt like. He saw a couple of single gendered groups talking within each other, all not knowing what else to do. However, interaction between girls and boys were also seen. A giant girl in a purple dress was seen rubbing a boy against her thigh that was exposed. Another girl was shoving a boy in her cleavage upside down and squeezing her boobs together. The boy’s kicking legs could be seen, sticking out of her bosom. Matt then witnessed people he recognized. It was Ella, holding Ned tight with both of her hands. After staring at each other for a moment, Ella brought Ned to her mouth and kissed him. Matt watched as the two kissed each other and looked away with red faces. He grinned, deciding to leave them alone.

“Matt Dexter,” a voice said. Matt turned around to face the person that called his name.

“Mr. McLean,” Matt greeted, “I did not expect to see you here.”
“It’s my school after all,” the Principal said, “You’re looking pretty fancy there.”
“You’re not looking too shabby yourself,” Matt replied. Dave McLean was wearing a blue tuxedo, seeming much neater than the mess of a man Matt encountered at the Principal’s office.

“My daughter was looking for you,” the Principal said.

“Well,” Matt replied, “Maybe she can look a little longer.”
“Wow. You are the strangest man I have ever met.”
“Thank you.”
“But you’re brave. Really brave.”
“My friends rather call it stupidity,” Matt laughed.

“I bet they do,” the Principal smiled, “But I cannot thank you enough.”
“For what?”

“For the influence you’ve been for my daughter. I saw that apology video.”
“Oh yes,” Matt nodded, “She’s not very good at making apology videos, is she?”
“Saying sorry has never been her strongest thing. I barely see her do it.”

“Well, don’t go getting used to it.”
“You Matt, were brave enough to face my daughter of all people,” the Principal remarked, “Perhaps it’s time I face Emily.”
“You have Anna to help you,” Matt nodded.

“Ahem,” a loud voice suddenly echoed through the room. The pop music stopped, and the chattering died down.

“Thank you everyone for coming today,” Anna’s voice was heard. Matt asked a nearby giantess to prop him and the Principal up so they could see Anna. She politely accepted and put the two of them on her shoulder. From there Matt saw Anna standing on a platform, speaking into a microphone. She was wearing a revealing red dress that showed her cleavage and cut off at her thighs.

“For the longest time,” Anna started, “I’ve been the Queen of Chestnut. I guess I was a symbol of fear, and everyone was scared shitless of me. But recently I realized that that’s not who I am, or who I want to be. I don’t want to be some tyrant anymore. I don’t want every boy to be scared of me every time they spill water on my shoes. I don’t want every girl to pretend being nice to me just because of who I am. No, from today, I want to fight for equality.” Gasps were heard across the room when she said the word ‘equality’.

“I want to take the first step into living in a world where girls and boys like us can live equally, even if we are so many times bigger than you. And I am not alone in this.” She brought her hand up for everyone to see. On her palm stood Daniel Porkingston. He looked a little nervous, but a little determined as well.

“This is someone that was one of my victims during my time at Chestnut,” Anna said, “But after I realized that what I was doing was wrong, the two of us talked it out. Man and woman, giant and tiny, we talked like two regular human beings. From now on, I will be working with Daniel Porkingston to resume his movement from two years ago, one that I stopped and would like to continue.” Anna bent down and put Daniel back on the floor.

“So if you don’t mind,” she said, “I will keep being your Queen. But from today, I am not the Queen of terror. I am the Queen of the people, and the people is everyone here.” People started to cheer at this, and Matt had no choice but to clap as well.
“Now,” Anna said, “There are some people I must thank. First of all, if you would look way over there, you would see the adorable couple that is Ella and Ned.” Everyone suddenly turned their eyes on Ella, who was still holding Ned in her hands. Ned turned red, but Ella simply smiled and planted a kiss on his head. This turned the boy even redder, making everyone laugh.

“I want to thank my father for putting up with me all these years,” Anna continued, “I promise to make it up to you.” Matt looked over at the Principal, who looked like he was about to cry.

“And finally,” Anna said, “I want to thank Dexy. Sorry, that’s just a nickname I have for him. Where is Matt Dexter?” The girl whose shoulders Matt was standing on suddenly grabbed him and lifted him as high as possible. Everyone looked at Matt in the girl’s hand.
“There he is,” Anna smiled, “Come here Dexy.” The girl that was holding Matt passed him to a girl in front of him. All the girls between her and Anna cooperated with passing Matt along each other, until he ended up on Anna’s palm. He looked up at the redhead giantess’s gleaming eyes.

“Dexy,” Anna said, still talking to the mic but looking right at the boy on her palm, “You are the first person in my life that didn’t treat me like shit or wasn’t scared of me. You made me realize that I am more than a Goddess, and for that alone, I want to give you all the thanks in this school. Without you, I would have always been a tyrant like my mother, which would be absolutely horrible for everyone. So thank you, Matt. Thank you so much.” Matt smiled and nodded, and Anna smiled back warmly. People cheered, and started to chant ‘speech, speech, speech’. Hearing this, Anna brought Matt right in front of the microphone.

“The floor is yours Dexy,” she said. Matt raised his eyebrows and looked at all the people in front of him, tiny boys and giant girls alike, all waiting for the words that would come out of his mouth.

“Well,” he started, “First of all, Ms. McLean, don’t sweat it.” Anna smiled and shook her head. Small laughter could be heard around the room.

“I was talking to Mr. Porkingston earlier,” Matt continued his speech as everyone went quiet again, “We were discussing equality and I compared it to a coin. I’ve been thinking a lot about it, and the metaphor resonated with me. So I wanted to share it with the rest of you.” Matt reached into his pocket and pulled out a single silver coin. He held it up for everyone to see.

“A coin has two sides,” he said, “Both different in their own ways, yet they contribute to the coin as a whole in the same way. This is much like men and women and, wouldn’t you agree?” He then put the coin on his palm, and it was facing heads up.

“Here, only one side of the coin is showing, completely in control of the coin’s appearance.” He then flipped the coin over, facing it tails up.

“Now, the other side is showing. The power balance has completely reversed. Yet, only one side of the coin shows, and the inequality remains.” Matt then picked the coin up and balanced it on its side on his palm.

“Now,” he said, “Both sides are showing. Completely even and equal. It is difficult to balance, but that is the nature of equality. It’s not meant to be easy, that’s why we have to fight for it. Now imagine that one side of the coin is heavier than the other. It will then be much harder to balance, kind of like you all here.” Matt put the coin away in his pocket.

“When women are so much bigger than men, it becomes much more difficult to have equality. However, it is not impossible. That’s why it is necessary that all of you fight harder. Then maybe one day, the coin will be balanced.”


“That was a pretty good speech,” Anna said to Matt. Anna was sitting at the counter, and Matt was standing on the table. The event was almost coming to a close, and the two of them found themselves just talking.

“Yours was not too bad as well,” Matt nodded, “Maybe the ending was a little cheesy.”
“Oh, shut up,” the giantess gently shoved Matt’s shoulder, which knocked him down on his back.

“Oh I’m sorry,” Anna apologized, looking down at Matt, “I don’t know my own strength.” Matt, still on his back, stared up at Anna’s eyes.

“You look great today Ms. McLean,” he said. The giantess’s cheeks turned red. She then reached towards Matt and picked him up.

“I was talking to Ella the other day,” Anna said as she brought Matt close to her face, “And I was asking her why she liked Ned.”
“I thought that was a one sided crush for Mr. Hoffman,” Matt pointed out, “But it seems I was wrong.”

“Shut up I’m talking,” Anna pouted, “Anyways, even if she didn’t admit it, I found out that it was because she loved the feeling that maybe he’ll let her dominate him.” Matt nodded, trying not to butt in.

“Big girls like dominating, what a surprise,” Anna said, and suddenly brought him to her mouth and kissed him. Matt tried to kiss her back, although her lips were as big as his face. Leaving a big red lipstick mark on his face, Anna looked back at Matt.

“Dexy,” she said, “Would you let me be your Queen tonight?” Matt gulped and widened his eyes. He looked down, his eyes scanning the giantess’s voluptuous body in the tight red dress.

“Yes, your Majesty,” he smiled.

I'm Glad You Came to Chestnut by Bob Typhon

As soon as she entered her room, Anna stripped Matt’s suit off and stuck him between her breasts. Throwing Matt’s clothes on the floor, she started to squeeze her boobs together.

“Nowhere to run Dexy,” she teased.

“There better not be,” Matt replied. The giantess started to take her dress off as Matt watched from her cleavage. Soon she was wearing nothing but a black bra and panties. Matt’s erection started to grow.

“Let’s turn up the heat,” she said, squishing her breasts and heading towards her bed. She then lay on her bed with her back against the wall.

“Each boob is as big as you Dexy,” she said, “Each boob can swallow you whole.” Matt felt himself get harder. Feeling this, Anna then pulled him out from her cleavage and started to lower him.

“You’ve only met this one once,” she said, starting to stroke her vagina from outside her underwear, “And you didn’t even politely greet her.” She then slowly started to take her panties off, revealing her womanhood at its full glory to Matt.

“My pussy is the hungriest girl I’ve ever met,” the giantess said, bringing Matt closer to it. He could smell her hormones from this distance. She then pinned him against her vagina, and he felt its wet and rubbery surface. Anna squeezed her thighs together, trapping Matt between them and her womanhood. Matt’s erection grew even harder, and his penis entered Anna’s vagina. Although his penis was tiny compared to her, Anna still felt a tiny movement and realized how hard he was. She then let go of her thighs but pinned him back with her fingers, and started to move him up and down against her vagina. Matt could feel his penis being rubbed against the vaginal walls. He closed his eyes and let out a small moan.

“It seems like you’re having too much fun,” Anna smiled, “After you’re done, it’s my turn.” Anna started to rub him faster and faster, until Mat finally came. Then she wrapped her fingers around him and grabbed him up. She pointed his head straight at her vagina hole.

“Bon appetite,” she said, and she shoved Matt inside. Matt saw the world disappear and turn dark. Inside her vagina was moist, and the walls tightly clamped around him. Anna grabbed hold of Matt’s legs and started to move him in and out. She started to moan, moving Matt faster and faster. Matt felt the tight vagina walls rub against his entire body, including his penis. The movement became faster until Anna finally came. Matt came as well, for the second time. The two were left panting, with Matt stuck headfirst in Anna’s vagina.


“Dexy,” Anna said as she stroked Matt’s head. He was now back between her breasts, and she was lying down on her bed. Both of them were tired from their sexual activities.

“Yes Ms. McLean?” he asked.

“I’m glad you came to Chestnut.”
“Not a surprise after your thank you speech at the dance,” Matt nodded.

“I’m being serious you know?” Anna said, squeezing her breasts together, then letting go.

“I’m glad you’re here,” she continued, “I don’t know how I’ll run this school without you.” Matt’s expression suddenly turned serious.

“What?” Anna said, noticing this. Matt sighed.

“Ms. McLean,” he said, “I don’t plan to stay.” The redhead giantess sat up.

“What?!” she said, looking down at Matt.

“I’m not here to be a student,” he explained, “And my job here is done. It’s time for me to leave.” Anna took Matt out from her cleavage and placed him on a pillow in front of him.

“What the hell are you talking about,” she said, crossing her legs. Her expression was a little upset.

“I should’ve told you this long ago,” Matt sighed, sitting down on the surface of the giant pillow, “But I feared my methods would be ineffective if everyone knew I was temporary.”

“You’re not a student, then what are you doing in Chestnut?” the giantess asked, sounding a little accusatory.

“Initially,” Matt explained, “I was under the assumption that you were an unworthy ruler, so I came to take you out of the throne and put someone else there. Perhaps Ella Ester would’ve been a good candidate.” Anna slowly nodded.
“However,” Matt continued, “I realized that you were already a great leader, therefore all I needed to do was to sway you the right way.”
“I can’t believe…why?”
“To make a world a better place, Ms. McLean.”
“Don’t leave!” Anna suddenly begged, tears forming in her eyes.

“Ms. McLean-“
“No don’t ‘Ms. McLean’ me Dexy. You don’t understand how I feel.”
“How could I? You never told me.” Matt’s expression stayed neutral. Anna shook her head, still with tears.

“I love you Dexy,” she admitted, “How did you not figure that out you stupid tiny man?” Matt nodded, understanding.

“I cannot return those feelings,” Matt replied, “Believe me when I say this. Out of everyone I have met in my entire life, you have fascinated me the most. If it were up to me, I would admit my love for you and stay here.”
“But it’s not…up to you?” Anna asked, still crying a little.

“Chestnut is not my responsibility,” Matt said, “It’s yours.” Anna sighed and leaned back.

“So you came to Chestnut,” she said, “To find someone to be a leader.”
“Precisely.”
“When are you leaving?”
“Tomorrow if possible.” Anna sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

“I apologize for not telling you this earlier,” Matt said, “Perhaps you regret putting me inside you.” Anna suddenly turned her gaze on Matt, lunged forward, and grabbed him, swooping him off the pillow. She leaned in to his ear.

“I don’t regret anything, Dexy,” she whispered. She then placed him back in between her breasts, and got under the covers.

“I assume you are going going to sleep?” Matt asked.

“Yeah so shut up,” Anna stated.

One Last Dance by Bob Typhon

Matt had spent another night sleeping between the Queen’s breasts. It was a position he was very used to by now. However, when he woke up in the morning, he realized that he was not in that position. However, he was on a surface as soft as Anna’s breasts. Looking around, Matt put it together that he was, for some reason, taped to the pillow. His limbs were held down with firm tape, and he could only slightly struggle but had no hope of escape. He looked around the room. It was morning, and no sight of Anna could be seen. He sighed and stared at the ceiling.

“What am I doing here,” he said to himself. Suddenly, he heard footsteps. Anna stepped into the room, completely naked. She had a sinister grin on her face.
“Good morning Dexy,” she said, biting her lips. Matt gulped as the redhead giantess slowly walked towards the bed, and her naked body came closer and closer.

“I don’t show myself like this to many people,” she said.

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” Matt replied. She climbed onto the bed and kneeled down in front of him. Matt could see her knees on both sides of his view.

“Do you think I’m hot, Dexy?” she asked.

“You know the answer to that,” Matt smirked. Anna then inched forward and put her vagina on Matt. While being taped down, he was trapped between her massive womanhood and a soft pillow. Her vaginal flesh started to surround him. He was getting soaked in her fluids.

“Let’s have one last dance,” Anna winked, then she started slowly rubbing her vagina against Matt’s entire body. He was trapped as her flesh came up and covered his face, slid down to his feet, and repeated. Anna’s motions also moved Matt’s penis up and down, and he started to feel a sensation in his body growing. Anna started to moan and rub her vagina on him faster and faster. Anna then came, letting out a high pitched moan. She then stood up on her knees, removing her vagina off of Matt’s body. She noticed that his penis was still hard.

“Aw,” she frowned, “You didn’t get to finish? You lost the race?”
“I was not aware it was a race.”

“It was, but don’t worry, your Queen will help you.” She then picked up the pillow, bringing Matt up with it. She brought him up to her face and licked her lips.

“Breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” she teased.

“That is actually proven faAA-“ Matt was interrupted by Anna suddenly leaning in and putting her mouth on his penis. She started to suck it gently, but to Matt it was a rough and dynamic blowjob.  He closed his eyes and started to softly moan. It didn’t take long for him to shoot his load into Anna’s mouth. Realizing he had came, Anna removed her mouth from Matt’s penis and gave the tip a small kiss. Her giant lips touching the tip of his tiny penis sent a shiver down Matt’s entire body.

“Now you won the race,” Anna said, staring into Matt’s eyes with a big smile.


“Hey guys, it’s Anna, your Queen,” Anna said. It had been an hour since Matt woke up. After the blowjob, Anna forced Matt to get dressed in the suit that had been thrown on the floor the previous night. She also dressed herself in a blouse and miniskirt. After placing Matt back between her breasts, Anna had started to record herself.

“Thank you everyone for coming to the dance yesterday,” she said to the phone camera, which was only recording her face at the moment, “I hope today is a new day, where we can start fighting for what’s right. And if you try to pull some bullshit off, I will personally tend to you, like this.” She then panned her camera down to her breasts, showing Matt in between them. She started squeezing her breasts together, making it hard to breathe for Matt.

“You like that, Dexy?” Anna cooed, “You like that?” Matt, despite being squeezed, gave a thumbs up. Anna laughed and let go of the boob squeeze.

“Say something,” she told him. Matt raised his eyebrows and looked into the camera.

“Well,” he started, “Remember everything we said last night. Together, you can all change this school. Then, you can change this city. You are all the future of this society, and I’m counting on you.”

“Always so cinematic,” Anna laughed.


A man ran as fast as he could across the concrete pavement. However, he came to a dead end, running into a giant concrete wall. He looked back and watched a giantess casually walk towards him.

“You’re not a fast runner are you?” Sarah said as she got closer to the man.

“Pick on someone else you big blonde bitch!” he yelled, leaning back against the wall.

“I don’t want to,” the giantess replied. She then leaned down and picked the man up.

“You’re the biggest ass!” the squirming man said as he was lifted into the air. Sarah frowned as she looked at the helpless man.

“I do have a big ass,” she said. She then turned around, pulling her orange pants down and revealing her gigantic butt to the man. The man started to tremble, seeing the butt right in front of him.

“What are you doing?!” he shrieked as he saw the butt come closer to him. Sarah leaned up against the wall, trapping the man between the wall and her butt. He struggled to escape but couldn’t, and could do nothing about the warm and smelly flesh he was surrounded by.

“Mmm,” she said, rubbing her butt up and down as muffled screams could be heard, “Maybe jail isn’t so bad after all.”

A Stubborn Little Boy by Bob Typhon
Author's Notes:

This will be the final chapter, and the story of Matt Dexter will come to an end (for now). Thank you to everyone that has read this story and gave it reviews, it all meant a lot to me. A writer is nothing on this website without readers supporting them, so thank you so much. I hope you enjoy this last chapter.

“You didn’t have to come all the way out here Mr. Brockton,” Matt said, shaking a man’s hand.

“You’ve done so much for us,” Mr. Brockton replied, “At least, I think. As the Mayor, I felt obligated.” The two were inside an airport, looking out a large window at where the airplanes landed and lifted off. Much like everything else in the city, the airport was designed for people of both sizes. Mayor Brockton was an elderly man with neat white hair, with a little bit of a slouch.

“It seems you’re not just the councilwomen’s puppet,” Matt commented, “After all, calling me was your decision.”
“A very secret and dangerous one,” the Mayor responded, “I hope it was worth it.”
“I’m sure it was.”
“So what did you do anyways? I don’t see any changes.”
“Not immediate ones. I apologize I was not able to directly assist in your governmental affairs Mr. Brockton,” Matt said, “But that would only improve things in the short run. When you want to change a society, you have to think about the future. The children, the teenagers, the students: those are the things you influence.”

“I’ve been a Mayor for fifty years Mr. Dexter. I can’t wait any longer.”
“I’m afraid you don’t have a choice.” Matt turned away from the Mayor and looked out the window. He watched two planes leave the ground, one being much bigger than the other.

“Isn’t it fascinating?” Matt said, still looking out the window, “When those two planes reach their destinations, they will be of the same size.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”
“Thirty years ago, all of you could have moved to another land,” Matt explained, “Started a normal life there. But you didn’t. You stayed and created a new society. Some may see that as the women simply being fond of their new found power. But I like to see it as hope. Hope that humanity is willing to adapt. No matter the circumstance, humanity will keep on changing, building, evolving.” He sighed, thinking about his time at Chestnut.

“It’s time for me to leave Dream Mountain, Mr. Brockton,” Matt said, walking away from the window, “I promise you, in time, everything will be alright.”
“And if it’s not?” Mr. Brockton asked.

“Then you’ll need to pick me up at this airport again,” Matt grinned.

 

A familiar face was waiting for Matt at his destination.

“Ms. Hasley,” Matt smiled when he saw his secretary, walking over to her, “You don’t know how relieving it is to see a woman my own size.”

“I’m glad you’re safe Matt,” Meredith replied. The two embraced each other in a hug.

“Have you gotten a little taller?” Matt asked, after the two let go.

“Maybe,” Meredith shrugged, “I’ve been drinking a lot of milk.”
“That’s actually a myth. In reality milk has no effect on one’s growth spurt.”

“Come on, let’s get you home.”

“So,” Meredith said as she drove the car through the city. Matt looked out his window on the passenger seat, fascinated by everything being normal sized.

“How was your trip?” the secretary asked.

“It was quite the adventure,” Matt replied, continuing to look out the window.

“Did you meet anyone interesting?”
“I met many fascinating people.”
“And that Anna McLean girl, was she hard to take down?” Hearing this, Matt turned his head away from the window and at Meredith.

“No,” he said, “I didn’t have to take her down. She was…better a person than we all imagined.”
“So the tyrant was actually a gentle giant,” Meredith nodded.

“I wouldn’t say…gentle,” Matt said, a slight smirk showing on his face. Meredith noticed Matt’s sly expression.

“Don’t tell me you two…oh my God,” Meredith grinned.

“I respect her as a person, nothing more,” Matt said, his face suddenly turning cold.

“Has Matt Dexter finally fallen in love?” Meredith teased.

“Love is a luxury, something I don’t have. You see, the most optimal form of love requires a good time and place. I do not have any time, and I have many places to be.”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself,” Meredith shook her head, “Maybe you can visit her once in a while?”
“Your words cannot tempt me Ms. Hasley.”
“You are a stubborn little boy,” Meredith laughed.

 

Matt sat at his old desk and sighed. It was always a satisfying feeling to finish a job, but this job was or larger scale than normal. Matt took a deep breath and closed his eyes, taking a moment to tell himself that he was back in his own office. The moment was interrupted by a knock on his door.

“Come in,” he reluctantly said, opening his eyes. Meredith opened the door and entered.

“You have mail,” she said, bringing an envelope to his desk.

“Who sends physical mail these days?” Matt questioned, receiving the mail from his secretary. He read the front cover.

“To Matt Dexter, From Emily McLean.” Matt slowly put the envelope down on his desk. He then stood up from his chair and walked to his window. He looked out at the city view he was so familiar with. He took a deep breath, and opened his mouth to speak.

“God FUCKING DA-“

 

-the end-

 

Post Credits Scene:

 

Sarah laughed as she squished her feet together. She was sitting, leaning against a concrete wall, and had taken her shoes off. She was putting her soles together, and between her bare feet was the man she had initially trapped between her butt and the wall. The man’s head was barely poking out, and Sarah wriggled her toes to play with it.

“Let me out you bitch!” the man demanded.
“Not with that attitude, no,” Sarah smiled back, gently squeezing her feet together.

“Sarah Olman!” a voice shouted from a distance. Sarah looked up to see Rebecca the police officer walking towards her.

“You seem to be having fun,” Rebecca commented as she arrived and observed the man between Sarah’s feet.

“So are you,” Sarah said, looking at Rebecca’s crotch. A figure of a man squirming could be seen underneath the policewoman’s clothes, right at the groin area.

“You have a visitor,” Rebecca said with a slight smirk.

“Do I?” Sarah said, putting the man’s head between her thumb and index toes. She lifted the squirming man into the air with her foot, let out her hand, and dropped him on her palm. Before the man could react, her fingers wrapped around him, grabbing him tight.

“Who could it be?” Sarah said, standing up to her full height. She was a little bit taller than Rebecca.

“He doesn’t seem that important,” Rebecca said.

“Help me police officer, she’s raping me!” the man in Sarah’s hand yelled.

“Interesting,” Sarah said, ignoring the man, “I’ll come with you.”
“I’ll take him,” Rebecca let out her hand. Sarah sighed and placed the man on the policewoman’s palm.

“Thank you!” the man said as he was let go and transferred to another hand, “This bitch almost killed me!”

“Shut up inmate,” Rebecca said to the man, “The big girls are talking.” Much to the man’s horror, she started to unbutton her shirt.

“Wait, what are you doing?!” the man shrieked. He was roughly shoved inside Rebecca’s shirt and into her cleavage.

“I’ll deal with you later,” Rebecca said, buttoning her shirt back, leaving the man trapped between her breasts and in darkness.

“You’re just as bad as us criminals,” Sarah grinned, putting her shoes on.

“But I have a gun,” Rebecca said, “So I’m better. Come on, let’s go.”

The visitor room had a metal fence right through the middle, splitting the room in two. One side was for an inmate, and the other for the visitor. Sarah entered the room on her own, and the door closed behind her. She looked at the other side of the fence, and saw no one there. She then looked down to see the tiny man standing on the floor.

“Little Michael,” she said, pleasantly surprised, “I have to say, I didn’t expect you here.”
“Hi S-Sarah,” Michael said, coming closer to the fence. Sarah kneeled down and stared Michael down.
“Are you here for revenge little boy?” the giantess asked, “To make fun of me while I’m stuck here?”
“No Sarah I…” Michael stammered, “I…love you. I need you.”
“Oh?” Sarah widened her eyes.

“Please,” Michael begged, getting down on his knees, “Take me back. Do anything to me, I don’t care. Take me back.”
“Well,” Sarah said, “I can’t do anything for you as long as I’m in here.”
“How do I get you out? I’ll do anything. Anything!”
“Okay there Michael,” Sarah said. A grin appeared on her face.

“I know what you can do for me Michael,” she whispered, bringing her face right up against the fence. Michael could feel her hot breath on his whole body.

“Send a message to Goddex Enterprises,” Sarah said, “Tell them to come pick me up.”

End Notes:

And there you have it. What did everyone think of this story overall? Hopefully it was worth your time.

This is where I want to talk about a potential sequel. There are a lot of things in this story that I have left unanswered, so it is only natural that I follow this up with a sequel. Am I planning one? The short answer is: yes. I already have an idea on where to take the next story. However, I cannot promise you that I will be inspired enough to finish it, so I'm going to take on the project very slowly. You may have to wait a while before the next story comes out, I hope you understand. But in return, I can promise you that I will attempt to not drop in quality. Until then, see you around.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9647