Nanomachines by VivettaVenray
Summary:

At the turn of the 22nd century, a woman enhances herself with nanotechnology to enjoy herself at the expense of the humanity she evolves beyond.

This story is quite long at over 27,000 words, so I tried breaking it into chapters for ease of reading. On deviantart it's a pdf, and on giantessworld uses the built in chapter system. The story revolves around a woman who's size and powers are based on nanites, and explores what that could entail. This story contains feet, stirrup leggings, vore, digestion, lewdness, cruelty, god-like-powers and growth as well as stuff like absorption, nano-swarm-vore and transformations. It also features a vast range of sizes from same-size bullying all the way up to terra-scale combat. This story was written in just under a week and a half. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 27742 Read: 60355 Published: September 08 2020 Updated: September 08 2020

1. Chapter 1: Beginning by VivettaVenray

2. Chapter 2: Usurp by VivettaVenray

3. Chapter 3: Infused by VivettaVenray

4. Chapter 4: Outside by VivettaVenray

5. Chapter 5: Mass by VivettaVenray

6. Chapter 6: Saki by VivettaVenray

7. Chapter 7: Military by VivettaVenray

8. Chapter 8: EMP by VivettaVenray

9. Chapter 9: Monolithic by VivettaVenray

10. Chapter 10: Circumnavigate by VivettaVenray

11. Chapter 11: Empire by VivettaVenray

12. Chapter 12: Finale by VivettaVenray

Chapter 1: Beginning by VivettaVenray

Nanomachines

By VivettaVenray

 

(Warning: Contains sizeplay, feet, soft vore, lewdness, absorption, cruelty/sadism, crippling, same-size content, terra-scale content, growth, digestion, power-play, destruction, and a bit of gore among other stuff.)

 

Chapter 1: Beginning

 

The turn of the 22nd century had just arrived. As the first hundred years of the new millennia came to a close, Silicon Valley’s importance to the USA’s culture, economy and, by extension, politics only grew. Natural, as history showed, the future was always in technology.

 

San Jose was, as before, the center of it all. Housing the HQs of many major tech companies, the city quickly became the most important settlement in the country. Its population more than doubled since the decades of the early 2000s, which exacerbated the pre-existing housing issues. Even with countless new apartment complexes approved as the years went by, it was still known as a dense, crowded city.

 

Yet, despite its popularity it managed to avoid falling to crime or grime. It still had that sunny, utopian feel to it. Shining buildings of steel and chrome, some parks to relax in. It wasn’t just a city you had to move to for lucrative work, but rather it was a place you wanted to be overall: costs be damned.

 

Within the city--business circles worldwide really--no name was more well known than Dr. Eirica Vass. A prodigy in both the sciences and business, she got a PhD in Computer Science at 18, started her first company at 19 and made her first billion by 20. Any household above middle class probably had at least one product of hers. There were rumors she owned half the city: false, though her holdings did make up half the state’s GDP. Needless to say, she had a lot of clout in the nation--and plenty of envy too.

 

Dr. Vass was a super-rich genius of much fame, true, but she was blessed with beauty as well as brains. Even with those emerald green eyes and auburn-red locks she somehow managed to avoid a single freckle on her fair, perfectly soft skin. Another blessing was height, at 5 feet and 10 inches tall (178cm) she stood over much of the men in her boardrooms. She wondered at times if hiring shorter executives was coincidence, or an unconscious part of her selection process. She did, after all, have a sense of superiority to match her gifts. Vass’s exercise and diet regime also kept her body in an ideal balance of appeal and fitness. To an outside observer, she had the perfect body, mind, and life.

 

Eirica was approaching her 30s though, and she felt the increasing age her appearance never showed. The technology of the modern world advanced in leaps and bounds when it came to computer tech: phones, automated home systems, drones. In fact, much of those advancements came as a direct result of her own designs: she was both CEO and R&D lead at Eirica Corp, after all. What was lacking were advancements in bio and medical tech. The old ills of disease and aging still plagued the world.

 

Hopefully, not for much longer.

 

Eirica had spent the last 3 years personally spearheading the project: nanomachines. With sizes measured in nanometers, these tiny robots would be able to identify and fix any medical issue that could arise in a person. On top of that, they’d stop aging, heighten the senses, and enhance strength and alertness. They were the secret ingredients to super humans.

 

Naturally the military took interest and funded much of the project. Despite the surrounding secrecy, details leaked, and rumors abounded of a CEO trying to make herself immortal. After all, since Silicon Valley’s founding that has oft been the pipe-dream of every ego-driven executive.

 

Dr. Vass kept as many people in the dark as she could. For instance, the military didn’t know that she planned for herself to be the first test subject, nor did they know that she planned to be the *only* test subject for personalized bonding.

 

For starters, the nanobots themselves were prohibitively expensive to produce. These weren’t simply molecules that just so happened to react in the human body with advantageous ways: they were actual nano-scale robots in their own right. The bots were simple on their own. Without a human mind to bond with, they were capable of swarm intelligence at best. It’s only once properly integrated into into a human’s bodily systems that they could replicate themselves by converting excess food in the stomach or stored fat as designed.

 

You couldn’t simply inject a single nanite and expect it to replicate though: that’d be too easy. Bonding took a couple jar’s worth at least, which currently took one billion dollars to produce. Anything less and they couldn’t properly integrate with a central nervous system, meaning they wouldn’t replicate, would flounder limp and ultimately end up expunged by the body’s natural processes. If they could replicate without a human at the reigns, well, that could quickly spiral out of control, hence the safety measures.

 

The cost wasn’t the real reason though. Simply put, Eirica believed that only she was worthy to wield this power. She wasn’t lying to investors when she said they could greatly enhance a human being. If anything, she was underselling their potential. She neglected to mention they could convert and modify things *outside* the body as well. They could make their mistress *more* than merely human, not just a peak specimen. They were a gateway to total control over one’s body: and of others.

 

Eirica had a lot of influence. She was one of the largest employers of lobbyists in the nation, and her actions held huge economic sway with the sheer breadth and gravity of her investment portfolio. Just one call and she could--and has--ruined many a company by dumping stocks en masse. Still, all that has limits.

 

Enough is never enough for an elite like her. People still voted, after all, and she only had one say there. Integrating nanobots into herself was the first step she had in mind towards complete control of the country. The second step would be integrating her augmented self into the populace, spreading the enhancement to everyone at both a vastly inferior magnitude and a steep fee. By making the nanites indispensable while also preserving control over them, she’d have the ultimate leverage towards getting her way every single time.

 

If all worked as planned, she wouldn’t just be a famous CEO: she’d be ruler of the country. Maybe, in time, she could rule the whole planet too. It’d be an easy sell. People always went for convenience. By the time they realized she could send the country’s economy and lifestyles crumbling with a thought, they’d eagerly pass her total control. Then, she’d revel in her creation’s true potential. The masses could be content with their immortality while she, alone with full mastery of her own nanomachines, transcended all limitations.

 

Eirica would explore the stars and expand her senses. She could only imagine feeling things no human had felt before. What would it be like to see from two pairs of eyes at once? What would it be like to be able to taste infrared light? With full-autonomy over her body and the unlimited potential of nanites at her command, she could push the pinnacle of consciousness.

 

And control, of course. It was as Voltaire roughly said, ‘If God did not exist, they’d be necessary to invent.’ She’d never forget her roots as a human, nor would she allow humanity to suffer any form of rule than other hers.

 

She had practiced the lies well in advance, often in front of her mirror. “It’d seem reproducing the nanobots would be impossibly expensive but, thanks to an unexpected development, my own can replicate outside my body. Yes, they’d be perfectly safe to infuse yourself with. No, of course I can’t control them after once they’re outside of me. Don’t be ridiculous general...”

 

So, on a crisp spring Saturday morning in San Jose, she and her assistant walked a long hallway towards the infusion chamber of a small, somewhat secretive building Eirica owned on an unassuming street.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Saki hustled to keep up with Dr. Vass’s pace. The young woman’s black flats click-clacked against the sterile tiles of the sleek, modern hall. Aside from that footwear, the short woman had on a dark plaid executive skirt, a white blouse, and what looked to be black leggings.

 

Dr. Vass had on that usual business suit she did. It was of course hand tailored by the finest designers San Jose had to offer. Her black high heels easily overshadowed Saki’s lighter steps in that clacking sound. Eirica’s height did too, as the petite assistant was a mere 5’2” (157cm), 8 inches shorter than her boss.

 

“Is everything set up like I asked?”, Eirica inquired, not even turning to the woman at her side.

 

“Of course Dr. Vass” replied Saki, forcing a grin. “The entire floor was cleared, and the building is operating with the usual, minimal, weekend staff.” The assistant’s voice had a saccharine cheeriness to it. Like saccharine, it was totally, blatantly, artificial.

 

“That’s not what I meant you dolt.”, snapped Eirica. “I meant did you secure and check the equipment like I asked.”

 

“Ah, yes of course. That’s handled as well.” replied Saki, meekly.

 

There was silence for a bit, save the clacking of their shoes. Saki brushed some of her jet-black hair out of her eyes, and kept up that forced smile.

 

Saki Satori was Eirica Vass’s personal assistant. Wherever the CEO went in her work, she did as well. Born to a couple of Japanese immigrants, she excelled at her studies just as a young Eirica did. Not quite as well though, but well enough to finish two bachelor’s degrees by age 19.

 

Dr. Vass was always on the lookout for employees, and her generous donations to the city’s universities let her pressure them for full access to academic records. She had an eye for talent, but talent that wasn’t hers could grow into a rival. So, she gave Saki an offer: a nice, generous salary to skip her grad school ambitions. If she refused, well, the country’s most famous CEO could write a mean letters of un-recommendation and send it to every prestigious PhD program in the country. Either way, Saki wasn’t going to grad school. Might as well make bank, right?

 

Eirica had done similar offers before, and every smart person in San Jose either worked for her or worked far, far away from the city in the few places where her opinion and influence didn’t yet reach.

 

That was three years ago, and Saki had since made herself indispensable via her near super-human multi-tasking capabilities. Saki was also smart enough to get most of what Eirica would say regarding her research. She was still far from being as gifted as Eirica of course, but while the CEO’s depth of knowledge was unrivaled, Saki could usually keep up with the breadth aspect of things.

 

As such, she was the only one Dr. Vass remotely trusted for this secret ‘test’ of hers.

 

Eirica swiped her keycard and the two walked into the nanotechnology research lab where, just yesterday, the infusion machine was completed right on schedule. Today was the day her efforts would finally bear fruit, Eirica thought. She flashed a genuine smile: a rare sight from her.

 

With its egg-shell white walls and smooth, blue-grey tiles beneath their feet, the spacious lab was even more sterile and modern than the hallway which lead them there. To the right, there were a few chrome-accented desks and apparatuses. To the left was a fancy looking equipment storage room of some sort. To the front of them, was a complex looking computer terminal. Only Saki and Eirica were trained in its operation. Thick cords ran from it towards the machine itself, which was smack dab in the middle of the room and against the far wall.

 

The infusion machine was all substance and no fluff, and lacked any of the chrome accents the furniture and other devices had. It was made almost entirely of solid titanium and a dense, black plastic which Eirica Co. both invented and had exclusive rights to.

 

The strange looking machine consisted of a few short metal steps leading up to a vertical bed at the center of a large open disc-like construct. Metal bracelets would snap over the subject’s wrists, ankles and waist to hold them in place as they rested against the soft human-shaped outline in the soft fabric-backing of the thing. The side of the machine had a picnic-cooler-sized, see-through container with a mass of grey visible on the inside. From there, tubes fed back and up into the disc-part of the machine during the ‘infusion’ process, at which time a clear hemisphere fold down from above to close at the front of the machine

 

Looking at it, Saki figured that with someone in it, the sight might almost look like da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man drawing... minus the extra limbs of course.

 

Her train of thought was interrupted by Eirica’s barking.

 

“Where’s the suit?”

“In the equipment storage room, Dr. Vass.”

“Why isn’t it out here?”

“It needed to be hermetically sealed per your request, plus I assumed you wanted some privacy to change.”

 

Saki was correct, so Eirica simply said nothing more. Instead, she walked up to the side of the infusion machine where that container of grey was. She pulled out what looked like a jeweler's loupe, but was in fact a pocket high-powered microscope. She looked through it to see that ‘grey’ up close. Each single, individual nanite was a work of absolute art. They were adaptable in their own right, but each contained a small, simple computer ‘core’ along with a varying amount of fine, spindly limbs with nimble claws at the end. They were spider-like, really.

 

Eirica let out a satisfied sigh. “Perfect, start up the machine. I’ll suit up.”

 

Saki smiled. “Right away, Dr. Vass.”

 

While Saki was hitting a few buttons on a nearby computer terminal, humming a quaint tune all the while, Eirica changed herself right in the storage room.

 

The CEO stepped out, having ditched her business suit getup and heels for a black spandex top and stirrup leggings. Those mostly-bare feet of hers slapped against the tiles as she walked out to the middle of the room.

 

“Stop that singing and let’s get this going.”

 

“Of course, Dr. Vass.” said Saki. The assistant hit the big button on the terminal that booted up the infusion machine. As that device began to whir, Eirica’s eyes lit up. At long last, the path to a higher state of being was about to begin. This world, and more, would be hers.

 

She took one step towards her prize, then Saki pulled out a pistol and shot her in the back.

 

Chapter 2: Usurp by VivettaVenray

Chapter 2: Usurp

 

*Bang*

 

Immediately the alarm in the facility blared, then twice more before ceasing--though the pulsing red lights kept up. Noise from a gun would trigger the security system of course. As part of the automated response, the doors of the hall all locked shut: lab included. All the floors of all Eirica’s buildings had such a system. She took every precaution against unsatisfied and overworked employees or, at least, so she thought.

 

Saki’s shot hit the CEO right in the spine, knocking her over onto her front.

 

Eirica managed to talk through the pain. “W-what, what are you doing!”, she barked. “I-I can’t feel my legs!”

 

The petite woman stepped closer to Eirica, those flats clacking against the floor in her slow approach. She leaned forward and brushed some of that shoulder-length jet-black hair back behind her ears.

 

“That’s because I hit your spine Ms. Vass” Saki smiled wide, knowing how much her boss disdained glossing over her PhD status.

 

“You remembered I got an athletic scholarship for skeet shooting, right? It was the only sport I was really great at. I was always a good shot. Surely the genius tech mogul Eirica isn’t losing her sharp mind as those years go on...”

 

Eirica tried to reach out at Saki’s ankles with her right hand, but the petite assistant just took a few steps back. One foot of hers pressed at the heel of her flat, and out slid a foot completely bare save for the end of her black leggings wrapping about the arch, just past the heel.

 

“Those weren’t just leggings... you have your own-” Eirica stammered out to Saki.

 

“Adaption suit, yes.”, she giggled, repeating the gesture with her other foot.

 

“You had me handle the construction and delivery of your own, so I figured I’d get the contracted company to make one for myself. Your designs were pretty detailed, so I just needed to change the size for myself really.” She lifted up her blouse revealing, just as Eirica had on, that thin black top clinging to her chest, two straps over her shoulders. The top piece of the outfit looked almost like a sports-bra really, with exposed midriff and all.

 

“I figured you wouldn’t check the invoice. Although of course I edited it just in case you did.” Saki said, chucking the blouse behind her shoulder and sliding off her skirt. The outfits were indeed identical.

 

Eirica clenched her teeth. “You were intending to steal the infusion for yourself? But that’s impossible. You dolt you know I...”

 

“Had the system set to only bond with your DNA, yes. While you were getting changed I switched that off. They’ll bond to the first person they infuse into instead.”, said Saki, pulling out the gun she used to shoot Eirica. The CEO looked closely, it was a solid pink in color with light, rigid naps pointing out at the thinner parts of its construction. Saki tossed it with her clothes and shoes in a pile.

 

“A 3D printed pistol? That’s how you got past the metal detectors.”

 

Saki walked back over to her boss. “There we go, that’s my genius boss at work. She lifted her big toe to Eirica’s forehead and poked.

 

“Boop.”

 

The red-head was a bit too tired to respond physically at the moment. Saki knew it too. Eirica’s body was in shock; her legs didn’t work. Blood pooled down her back. There was no entry wound, the bullet was still in her somewhere.

 

“That bullet was probably polycarbonate too... Why would you betray me? I paid you well: better than a few of the executives even!”

 

Her assistant scoffed. “Please, this isn’t about money. Paid well, but not enough for how little time I had to my own. The vacation policy in my contract said our vacations had to align, shame you never took a single one. What’s the point of money if you can’t enjoy it...”

 

Saki felt free for the first time in awhile. She locked her fingers and stretched her arms up high, taut tummy sucking inwards with the movement. Like Eirica, she was fit, though more in the sense that she ate right than any rigid regimes. Definitely lither than her boss, who probably wouldn’t be jogging anytime soon...

 

Eirica was willing to offer anything to keep her away from that machine, her machine. “I can pay you more, ten times more. You can take half the year off!” She moved her hand to Saki’s foot, prompting the assistant to give her face a kick. That soft, warm sole of Saki’s left a bruise.

 

“Do you even listen? It’s not about money. I was always stuck second fiddle to you, living by your rules. You won the genetic lottery and stomped out my own dreams. Sure I was smart, but you really couldn’t let me live my life? Everyone who was worth something had to either be yours or nothing. Frankly, I don’t like you or this dumb city, or the horrid work-life balance it demands. I’d rather just get these nanobots for myself. Superior strength, alertness. Immortality and control over one’s bodily functions...”

 

Eirica figured Saki read the tech briefing she handed out to the military. The actual potential of the nanites was known only to her. It was never written down or said, even to Saki. She handled their design and programming all on her own. If Saki didn’t know their true potential, then maybe she could keep her assistant away somehow.

 

“And then what, you’ll be arrested! They don’t make you invincible!” she said, lying through her teeth on the last part.

 

“Who cares.” Saki’s brown eyes went wide. “An immortal life in a concrete cell with complete control over my body? I could orgasm 24/7 or something, maybe modify my taste-buds to make whatever prison food they throw my way taste like ice cream. And what’d my crime be? *One* measly murder: of you? Frankly half the country would cheer. Maybe grand larceny as well? They’d let me out eventually. I’d be immortal; there wouldn’t be that long a sentence for such a mundane pair of crimes.”

 

Eirica winced. This new cavalier attitude of Saki sent shivers down her spine: well, down the parts of it she could still feel at least. Did she ever really even know her assistant at all, though?

 

Saki started to walk to the machine.

 

“Wait no, you can’t even initiate the process without my voice Saki!”

 

The petite woman reached into her top and tugged out a familiar device hidden snug in her bosom. One of Eirica’s earliest inventions, and the first to skyrocket her company to success: a voice mimic. The military brought thousands of those things. A trained ear could spot the difference between a real voice and an artificial one, but the infusion machine’s built-in microphone probably couldn’t...

 

“S-security will break down the door, you’ll just get yourself in more trouble.” said the CEO, grasping at whatever argument came to her mind.

 

“Just shut up already, have a little more respect for my own intelligence here. You lost, accept it.” Saki approached those few short steps up to the machine, her bare soles thwack thwacking against the sterile tiles all the way. Eirica could watch her apotheosis slip away with every step.

 

“N-no!” she shouted.

 

“You should've just left me alone. If you hadn’t cornered me into taking this job, maybe I would’ve been a business rival somewhere instead--maybe not. Frankly, I probably would’ve been content being the ‘silver’ standard so to speak, but you couldn’t have that.”, taunted Saki, laying back into the soft fabric of the infusion machine’s support backing.

 

“You’d have been better off then. Oh well, you reap what you sow right?”, she giggled. Saki always had a cute, little giggle to herself. One Eirica often stymied with a harsh glare.

 

“Or, I guess *I’m* reaping what *you* sowed. What a shame. Some genius you turned out to be, never expecting the assistant you mistreat would have the means and bravado to strike against you. We both know those things are too expensive to reproduce, I saw the materials invoices. Plus, only your brain could even make them, so once you’re gone it’s impossible! Seems *I* get to be the only one who becomes the immortal super human~”

 

Eirica shuddered. The bitch didn’t even know she was about to become much, much more than that.

 

Saki typed a message on that hand held device, then settled into the infusion machine.

 

The little box talked. “Initiate nanite infusion in 10 seconds.”

 

Saki chucked it away, then set her arms into their ‘holsters’ on the backing. The clear dome slowly fell over the front of the machine. Metal bands snapped at her wrists, ankles and waist. “Just sit tight, I’ll deal with you shortly.”, she said.

 

Eirica Vass tried to crawl forward towards the machine. Her body felt so weak, every tug of her arms was a twitch of agony. She was probably fucking up her spine even more inching forward as she was. She didn’t care: she couldn’t let the first time she ever lost something be something this big. That design was *hers*, the programming, all of it...

 

The hemisphere dome was in place. Saki stuck her tongue out, looking down at her. Another taunt.

 

Eirica stopped moving and tried to preserve her strength while she watched her efforts go to someone else.

 

Chapter 3: Infused by VivettaVenray

Chapter 3: Infused

 

The adaption suit wasn’t that fancy. It was mostly spandex, really. It was unneeded, but it did make the infusion process slightly more comfortable. For one, it was comfy. However, it also exposed the areas of the skin the needles went in. With the machine running, the grey matter in that side container began to stir and whip up like foam. The attached piped sucked the nanites up and they became visible in the various tubes that lead to injectors which popped out of the machine’s inner sides.

 

The infusion process was symmetrical. One needle in each shoulder, arm, and wrist. Two then poked into her at either side of her abdomen. Exactly one needle came up from behind to poke her in the neck. Saki yelped, not expecting that one. Her toes clenched as she felt the nanites flood in like a fluid in her veins. They were small enough to feel like a liquid all lumped together as they were.

 

Then, Saki felt sensations she’d find hard to describe. The nanites got to work immediately. She felt stronger than ever as millions of them reinforced her muscles with their strong, solid beings. She felt awake and alert, as if she had the best sleep of her life this morning. She could feel the air gently blow against her skin, and every fiber of the soft fabric at her feet with each twitch of her toes. The sensations didn’t overwhelm her though. Even with all this sensory data, her mind was enhanced enough to process it. She felt at twice as smart as she used to, probably smarter than Eirica now.

 

A bit of movement on the outside, Eirica started crawling again, turning towards the clothes Saki discarded. The woman was probably trying to get that gun she left over. Saki didn’t care; she read how the nanites could render a human neigh-impervious to conventional weapons. She didn’t read about them making her smarter though, or the most interesting thing she noticed...


That is, Saki could feel them, or rather feel *with* them. They weren’t just improving her but *she* knew they were and exactly *were* they were and what they were up to. She felt them adjust the pH of her stomach to be more efficient; she felt millions revitalize her nails, fixing microscopic cracks in the keratin she hadn’t been able to notice minutes ago; no human eye could’ve.

 

All this felt like *she* was doing it though. It was as the nanites were her, pieces of her, and she could control them.

 

Eirica had since crawled out of sight, but it didn’t matter. The process was almost done, she could tell from noticing the subtle shifts of noise in the machine once the nanites were fully pumped in. The needles disconnected and the front of the machine opened backed up.

 

“Integration, complete” said the machine.

 

Saki smiled. She descended down the steps from the machine, feeling the cool titanium beneath her soles with her new, inhuman resolution of touch. She felt those minute needle wounds close up, repaired by the nanites. She took a deep breath and could *taste* the air.

 

She knew Eirica was about to crawl past the side of the machine and take a shot; she could tell from the sounds the executive was making. Saki’s senses were on high alert. Not that they needed to be. She felt invincible, and when Eirica poked out from the side to shoot at her, the bullet launched into her taut stomach before flopping down harmlessly leaving naught a scratch.

 

It fell to the ground and Saki stepped on it in her saunter. Dense, hot polycarbonate shell crunched beneath her sole. When her foot lifted, the shell was flat as a pancake and still fiery hot, yet her feet didn’t have a scratch on them. Her skin was reinforced all over now.

 

Thwack, thwack: her feet pattered against those tiles as Eirica fired two more shots before giving up, chucking the gun away. She was still on her stomach, only able to crawl. Saki had a smug smile plastered on her face. She may have not known the nanites’ potential going in, but she definitely did no.

 

“It was supposed to mine!” whimpered Eirica.

 

Saki just tried to think of the words that’d sting most. “Too bad.”, was what she managed.

 

She placed the ball of her foot on Eirica’s shoulder. She was gentle; she had to be, given that she could put enough strength behind the ped to crush the executive’s arm right off. A flick of her ankle and Eirica rolled over on her back, grunting in pain.

 

Chuckling widely at her new found strength. “This is something else~”, Saki said. She lifted her hand up and really focused. Feeling her nanites, she had some of them come out as a small, tennis-ball of grey matter in her hand.

 

“The nanites have modified my nerves to send and receive remote signals? Clever. I don’t even need them inside me, do I? I bet you didn’t tell the military that was possible. You probably wanted this all to yourself, as part of some way to wrap the world around your finger.”

 

“Is that what you’re gonna do now, thief.”, Eirica muttered.

 

Saki moved her foot to Eirica’s left wrist and pressed down till she heard a crack. “Watch your tone~”, she chimed amid fresh screams. “That didn’t really take me much effort at all you know. Amazing tech.”

 

She placed that nanite-laden hand of hers on Dr. Vass’s forehead. There were so many of them that it almost felt like a fluid on the paralyzed woman’s skin.

 

“But no... instead, I was thinking I’d take a vacation. I haven’t had one in my 3 years of work after all, so it’s long overdue. What better place to unwind and explore my new power than San Jose?”, She giggled again.

 

Saki felt what the nanites did: namely Eirica. She controlled them, like a second limb yet paradoxically, at the same time, billions and billions of tiny little limbs or beings in their own right. She willed the grey goo to swarm and meld around her boss’s neck.

 

“You know, I wonder if they can convert matter outside my body. That seems like a fun first-test on my new vacation, don’t you think so Ms. Vass? I’m sure whatever megalomaniac plan you had for yourself revolved around replicating somehow. You wouldn’t be able to resist the potential of being everywhere, huh?~”

 

Eirica started to scream again. Consume organic matter to expand the swarm? Even she wouldn’t do that. But, she cared what other people thought of her. Saki seemed like she didn’t; not anymore at least. Before Dr. Vass could muster the strength to protest though, Saki’s nanites flooded out and filled her mouth, gagging her.

 

The grey goo extended from Saki’s hand, covering it entirely so as to seem like one arm of hers ended in a tendril of grey which diffused at the tip, spreading and fanning over her ‘prey’. Saki’s nanobots were incredibly efficient. Each and every atom of Eirica’s was taken, bit by bit, and constructed into more of the nanites: more of Saki. The former assistant felt herself feeling more, covering more... growing, in a sense. It was overall a pleasurable sensation, like stretching ones limbs after sitting stiff for awhile. Not to mention the sheer sense of power this entailed. She could consume people now, utterly: each and every last piece of them.

 

Eirica felt the exact opposite. The grey goo over her was like lukewarm, dry slime. They stung at her skin: natural, as they were the most efficient digesters ever made. Not a single piece of hers was wasted--or spared. Down to the atom, she was consumed. She felt them pool into her skin, small enough to pass right through that barrier and start deconstructing her from within. She couldn't even scream with her mouth blocked, couldn’t move with the might of Saki’s super human strength pressing down on her. It was a merciless few seconds before the nanites got around to picking apart her heart and brain, terminating her proper.

 

The nation’s most famous and successful woman was turned into a mere snack, not a piece left of her. From the outside the transition from paralyzed business mogul to more grey goo looked seamless and clean.

 

Saki sighed, the disbelief of everything caught up with her, and she took a moment to bask in it. Eirica was gone, and in that bitch's place was a bunch of grey matter that she both controlled and *was*. That begged a question though, what should she do with all the excess nanites? There was a loud bang outside as security staff started the override process for the door. Eirica always hired the toughest, burliest looking men and women for that role. Saki thought of a fun idea all the sudden.

 

Two men finally got the door open. They couldn’t hear what was going on from the outside, but the system said the gunshot came from here. No one was really allowed in the nanotech lab sans Dr. Vass and her assistant. They figured it was a false alarm from some gasket or something blowing but, then again, they didn’t get a phone call from the boss...

 

They never expected to open the door and see Saki, Eirica’s omnipresent assistant, standing before than at twice their height.

 

Saki figured that the best use for the extra nanites was, well, more of her in a literal sense! Whereas Eirica might have gone for omnipresence right away, Saki wanted dominance and power. And maybe, just maybe, a bit of attention. The ‘silver’ medal no more, she spent too long of her life being short. She was always in Eirica’s shadow: both literally and figuratively. She’d become something so big and powerful that no one could ignore or gloss over, and then she’d be able to indulge some of those sadistic tendencies that none would expect from the cheery little assistant around the workplace.

 

It was easy too, she just knew how to do it, to keep her petite, cute body in proportion even as it doubled in scale. She even took the outfit she had on with her, and the nanites just made more of that neat spandex fiber while they made more of her flesh.

 

The look on those guard’s faces as she rushed at them was priceless. Two of the toughest guys in the building coming up to just her crotch. She couldn’t help but laugh as her feet left cracks in those tiles as they pounded at the floor.

 

Thump thump thump

 

They were too shocked to even reach their weapons in time. What kind of training prepares you for a 12ft tall woman charging your way?

 

Saki rushed up to one of them and pushed him right over, then stomped her foot right through his chest. His ribs bent like pretzel sticks beneath her sole, and then there was a gross, gooey sensation by her toes. She wasn’t a fan, so she willed the nanites to get a head start on removing that mess both from her and at her feet. More matter would be fun to play with, after all.

 

The other security guard, in a fit of testosterone induced panic, punched his right fist into Saki’s fabric covered thigh. He actually broke the knuckles of his joints. Saki saw it coming: not in slow motion, but her processing speed and ability to react was just that fast now. She let it happen anyways, though spot-reinforced the area to cause that satisfying hand breakage.

 

He trembled as she reached down and wrapped her fingers about his bald scalp. Even with the nanites flowing through her, merged with her, she still felt human when she wanted to be. She was still made of much flesh in this moment. Strong, tough flesh. It was an interesting contrast: the smooth warmth of her palm and the obscene strength he felt behind them. With just a flex of her fingers, she could crack his skull like an egg.

 

If only he were so lucky. Instead, she just held him there for a moment, dangling. By her feet, he watched his friend get ‘dissolved’ by grey goo. Naturally, he screamed, kicked, fussed. His life flashed before his eyes: dreams of being a famous body builder quashed by the reality of the competition. Settling on a security gig. This is how it ends? Crushed by some freakish amazon? ‘What the hell even went on in here’, he thought.

 

Saki giggled as the nanite clump by her legs finished breaking his partner down, then swarmed back around her. Her leggings and skin were clean of any blood or mess: the nanites repurposed all that, too.

“Your friend down there is put to good use, don’t worry. Why don’t you join them?” she smiled, that same sort of smile she used to have to force back when working as an assistant.

 

Saki willed the swarm to shoot out from her arm and break this man down. She was getting better at this as she got more nanites to dedicate for it. A curtain of grey ‘fluid’ traveled down from her hand, wrapped him up, then pulled itself back into her body. Nothing was left behind, every piece was hers once again.

 

Though the grey goo could be disconcerting, its entry back into her was seamless. Her flesh didn’t distort or warble to accommodate it. She did, of course, grow though. With those two poor sods absorbed, she felt another grand infusion of mass and couldn’t resist burgeoning in scale again. Why should she resist anything, being above it all now?

 

The guards were more massive than Eirica. Her policy of hiring shorter folks was loose, and definitively broken when it came to her own safety. So, the pair had a lot to offer. Saki sat down on the lab floor and savored her growth a bit here. A pleasant stretching sensation wracked her again. She went from 12 to 20 feet in the span of a few seconds. The adaptation suit still growing with her, her feet began to creep against the back wall of the lab.

 

Her toes curled around the terminal computer. It was there that she changed the DNA bonding process that got her here. The computer was useless now, and she moved her ped forward and tilted it down. Saki felt the terminal crunch beneath the ball of her foot.

 

20ft became 25, and she stretched her legs out more. Her right foot, almost as tall as a person, pushed against the wall of the lab and cracked it. The other one she set squarely on that infusion machine. Essential to her power grab, it was just more scrap now. Frankly, it could even be a threat if someone reverse engineered it and somehow came up with more nanobots...

 

Saki curled her toes around it, bending that disc-like contraption like it was soft clay. The tactility of titanium and plastic mashing between her toes was another reminder of how strong she was now. It felt nice too; a wonderful sensation just for her. No one on the planet could feel as she did, taste as she did, see as she did. She was an advanced being and was just getting started.

 

‘Damn.’ she thought to herself. ‘Who knew breaking things was so much fun~’

 

No better moment to let loose for the first time in your life than after obtaining post-human status. Expanding up to 30ft, she turned around and crashed her legs through the desks at the side of the room. Kicking and laughing with twisted glee at how fragile stuff was. To prove her strength, she set her toe on one of those chrome accented desks and flexed the digit, not holding back. The piece of furniture snapped both in half and into splinters. Saki marveled at her might.

 

Then she rose up, hit her head on the ceiling (which promptly crumbled without a twinge of pain), and then realized she was too big to even stand up in here anymore. She chuckled, and figured she should stop wasting her ‘vacation’ time at her former workplace

 

Saki also realized, she was ignoring a lot of matter here. If she’s gonna break everything in the lab, she might as well use it make more nanites for herself. So, Saki focused and sent some of her nanites out of her body and around the room.

 

As before, the nanites were small enough to just seamlessly pass through her skin, no distortion of her petite frame needed. They washed over her like a wave than fanned around the room to collect everything. Every apparatus, desk, and so forth, broken or no, was collected in the grey swarm. With a warm grin it all flowed back into her and she grew.

 

What better way to leave this dumb building then to grow out of it, after all?

 

For a brief few moments the room was as clean as it had ever been, then it shattered as Saki more or less exploded out of it. She didn’t hold back, and her body burst through the floor.

 

With her heightened reflexes, she easily landed safely on the level below. Her hindquarters came down on some officer workers. They popped under her cheeks. As she fell absorbed much of who and what she came into contact with: though not all of it. There’d be time to be thorough later. Vacations were usually about slowing down a bit and unwinding, after all~

 

She was at 50ft before she crashed through the floor below that one, taking the rest of the junk on this one down with her. She arrived at a server room of some kind which she completely trashed when she stretched her legs forward and out the wall into the sunny outdoors. She wondered what anyone outdoors would think, seeing bits of some giant with her legs sticking out a building like some sort of zany old-timey drawing.

 

There was just one more floor below her. With a wiggle of her butt she dislodged this floor and feel down into the lobby, crushing the security at the front desk.


Then, she stood up.

 

By now she was 100ft (30m) tall with what she did absorb on the way down. The building itself was only 200ft tall. It was purchased entirely for some of Eirica’s more secretive and prized projects, and wasn’t designed to attract attention.

 

Now, its entire stability was threatened as one giant woman stretched her arms to the side and spun around. Saki laughed gleefully as her arms clipped the few remaining support beams of the thing, sending the building crashing down around and atop her. Thousands of tons of steel and concrete bounced harmlessly off her body.

 

As the building collapsed, she noticed three suit-wearing goons try and run out the entrance. Security no doubt. She grinned down and cast them in the shadow of her step. They crushed nice and warm beneath her foot.

 

When the dust cleared, she took a nice, big breath of that spring air and sighed. At last, she was outside again.

Chapter 4: Outside by VivettaVenray

Chapter 4: Outside

 

Naturally everyone was freaking the hell out.

 

A building just fell over, and with it the streets on all sides of the collapse had piles of rubble as hinderances. The debris acted as natural barricades to keep cars stalled on the roads. The people nearby saw the giant woman with a smug grin and the building remains at her toes; it was easy to put two and two together.

 

Saki giggled, her gaze falling towards some photographers near an ally across the street.

 

“Going somewhere?”.

 

She took a step towards them. Her heel crunched the front of a (by now empty) bus like a cardboard tube. It felt wonderful, but if she stopped to shiver *every* time she felt something neat and new, she’d never get anywhere.

 

The smartphone wielding pedestrians were just some university students in the area when this all happened. They wanted to record what was gong on for posterity. They didn’t think they’d attract her attention. The ground beneath them quaked in her approach. The alleyway was a dead end: the space between two short buildings on either side. Her toes blocked the way they got in, and there was a wall of bricks at the end of the passage.

 

“Pretty dumb of you to box yourself in like this? Did you think that just because I couldn’t fit my whole body in here that’d you be safe or something?”

 

The corner of her lipped curled in a wry grin. Saki slipped her right foot into the alleyway. She could’ve just shoved the buildings to her side over, or sent in her nanites after them, but she found this funner~

 

The group of five had no where to go. The way they got in was now blocked by foot. The giant wiggled her toes as she scooched her ped in. The alleyway was pretty narrow. Saki’s foot was as wide as she was tall back when she was normal, so there was only about two feet of room to either side of the ped.

 

They all reacted differently. One woman ran straight to the back. Her ponytail was drenched with fear-driven sweat. She tried in vain to climb that brick wall out of here, but she couldn’t get a hold. She just kept breaking her pointed nails on the smooth brick surface.

 

One of the group members, a courageous young man, tried to run by the giant’s foot. In particular, he tried to sprint past the side of it. Naturally, Saki crushed him for that insolence. Even if she didn’t have super human reflexes, she was too big for something like that to work. Soon as he was to the side of her toes she just nudged her foot to the left and slammed him into the brick wall. The others saw him get chopped in half by the side of her foot, red mist spraying all over her ped. Yet, it disappeared soon after. The red spot on the fabric by her ankle too just... faded away in an instant.

 

Saki, of course, didn’t want anything marring her skin or outfit, so the nanites kept her clean. It was invisible to their eyes, though. She didn’t need too many of those tiny little bots outside to deconstruct the blood and gore into more of her. Cleaning while expanding the swarm: ‘two birds one stone’, she thought.

 

That man’s foolish act of bravery inspired a bit of insanity in what must’ve been his friend. Snarling with rage, another young man with shorter brown hair ran at her toes and started pounding on them. Saki could only laugh. He couldn’t even lift a single one of those digits, no matter how hard he tried. Curling his palms beneath her middle toe, he nevertheless tried to yank it upwards. Maybe he was trying to punch at it from below? She really had no idea what he was thinking. She let the humorous display go on for a few more seconds till she shifted her foot forward and pressed down with her toes. He was red mist too then, through and through.

 

The other two members of the group joined their friend in attempting to climb the wall out. Well, at least they *tried* to. One blond woman tripped, and Saki took a good deal of delight letting her foot overtake the fallen one as she slowly slipped her leg in deeper.

 

The others saw the ped lift its toes as it overtook their friend, bringing them down once overhead to better crush the woman. The ball of Saki’s foot got the woman’s legs first before scooching forward to flatten the body. They had to listen to the sickening cracks of their bff’s bones with every wiggle of Saki’s toes. A glance upwards was the sight of Saki’s self-satisfied smile.

 

And then there were two. Both of them huddled at the back wall of the alley, trembling in fear. Saki licked her lips. She giggled, sliding her foot to a halt *just* before the duo. The sides of her leg were pressing against the buildings from the middle now, causing them to lightly sway.

 

“Let’s play a game~”, she chimed. “You two seem like good friends. First one of you to sacrifice the other doesn’t get swallowed alive. Game starts now, so get to it.”

 

Marissa and Kate turned to each other with horror. The two women had been inseparable buddies since they had the same math class together freshman year. Even though they had different majors, they still found the time to share their lunch breaks together. The notion of one throwing under the bus was unthinkable!

 

Saki inched her toes closer, pinning the two against that brick wall. She could feel them try and push at the front of her toes. That lovely sensation wasn’t making her want to stop; that was for sure.

 

The giant spoke again. “Well, I’m waiting? It’d be a shame to have to eat you both here. Surely at least one of you took a biology class at some point. You should know how acidic a stomach can be. Digestion doesn’t seem very fun right? You should be jumping at the opportunity to avoid it.”

 

Kate gulped. Marissa turned to her friend and saw the tears in those eyes. She was still managing to hold back her own. “I-I’ll go.”, she said.

 

The giant woman moved her foot back while Kate was speechless. “Marissa you don’t have to do this!”, said Kate, catching her breath without those toes pressing at her abs anymore. Saki leaned forward, still not trying to break the buildings, and scooped the two women up in her hand.

 

They were brought to her mouth. She teased them a bit. Another lick of her lips.

 

“Mm, are you sure there ‘Marissa’? You could still change your mind, toss your friend right. in. here~”

 

Saki opened wide as she could and exhaled. The two women would see the inside of her mouth. Perfectly white teeth, unoffending breath, that pulsing, quivering flesh by her throat, ready to gulp one of them down...

 

Marissa held strong. “I-I’ll go so you don’t have to Kate.”

 

Saki’s shut her jaws with a fast snap of her teeth. She spoke. “Suit yourself~” Then, she slipped her tongue from pursed lips and lapped Marissa right up.

 

At only 100ft tall, there wasn’t too much room in that mouth of hers. Marissa couldn’t even stand up: and not just cause she was being manhandled by Saki’s lips at the moment. Soon as she went into Saki’s maw, her blond-haired head ran straight into a band of spittle. Revulsion joined the sensations of fear as wiggled about the dark, damp cave.

 

Saki held her preys limbs by their side with just the strength of her lips. Marissa started to panic, flailing her legs fast enough to lose one of her sneakers. Kate was bawling. Saki slurped the rest of Marissa inside like a thick-noodle.

 

“Mmmf, too late to change your mind now~”

 

Marissa’s muffled screams trickled past Saki’s lips. With how full her mouth was, the giant black-haired woman looked like she had jawbreaker or something in there. In another context, the distortion of her cheek might’ve made for a funny photo.

 

Saki set her brown eyes on Kate. With that smug smirk again, she gulped. Her ‘slender’ finger trailed the lump in her throat that was obviously Marissa.


Moving that palm even closer to her mouth, she let out a satisfied, humid sigh right over Kate’s wincing body.

 

“Aaaah~”

 

Saki giggled. “I can feel her squirming a bit against my throat. Your friend’s a fighter. I can respect that I suppose and--oop, she just entered my stomach~”

 

Saki’s nanite-enhanced sense of touch extended to her insides when she wanted it to. Marissa squirmed like a sardine against her slimy throat muscles before plopping down into that acrid, dark gut. Her acids were enhanced from earlier, so they already got to work breaking down her meal. Still, Saki felt something was missing. She had the nanites in her stomach light up a bit. For whatever reason, the idea of her prey having to see her insides in all their macabre glory got her going a bit.

 

Kate skittered to the edge of Saki’s palm. The giant woman leaned in some. “Alright, your turn now~”

 

Kate’s heart sank. “W-what, b-but you said!”

 

Saki’s booming laughter interrupted. “What? Sucks to feel betrayed? Too bad. I’m not a genie or something, I don’t have to play fair. Besides, I *did* said one of you had to sacrifice the other: not yourself. If any case, you should be delighted to spend your last moments with your friend.”

 

Kate tried to leap off, but Saki caught the morsel in her other hand. The college student was pinched up by the scruff of her top, with the soft, warm palm flesh of the giant’s palm beneath on the off chance she fell. “Please,”, began Saki. “I’m not some run of the mill giant monster. I’ve got the reflexes to catch a runner like you. Anyways, time to eat~”

 

The giant woman dangled Kate above her open mouth. It was like one of those whale-feeding displays at an aquarium or something. Kate lost one of her shoes in her futile flailings. She and Marissa did have a lot in common it’d seem... The stylish flat fall right down Saki’s throat and disappeared.

 

“N-no wait please. I’ll feed you someone else I don’t wanna di-”

 

Kate’s screams cut her sentence off as Saki just let go. The woman plopped on that wet tongue, lips sealed. The tongue tilted and she was gone. Tugged and squeezed towards Saki’s gut to be greeted by her half-digested friend.

 

Saki tip-tapped her fingers across her flat stomach. With her hearing quality, she picked up every scream from inside.

 

According to the briefing, the nanites were only supposed to replicate via leeching off excess food in the hosts stomach. Of course, Eirica lied about that. The nanites could obtain energy from, and replicate from, almost anything. Eating people for fun though, and then using their matter for nanites once they were fully dissolved? Saki thought it nice~

 

These college students didn’t offer much though. Just another 6ish feet of height each. If she really wanted to grow, she’d have to break down a few of these buildings. Saki set her hand atop the roofs of the two structures at her sides and extended her swarming nanites. That familiar dry, grey putty-like stuff swept away from her, and broke it all down. Controlling it all, she willed these nanites of herself to reenter her main body.

 

The buildings weren’t as tall as her, but they were wide and spacious with floors of concrete and steel. Tons to work with~ Saki’s form shot up to the lovely height of 400ft tall.

 

While she did another nice big stretch and basked in the glow of the California sun, something was coming from around the corner. They still had to stop at that barricade of debris, though. It was a small caravan of green and black trucks. Must’ve been the city’s reserve force of military or something. Saki grinned to herself. Seems word got around about the giant woman...

 

She turned to face them. They filtered out of their cars like beetles from overturned soda cans. She couldn’t help but laugh. They were about an inch tall to her now, she started sauntering over.

 

One had a megaphone. He did his best to keep his voice steady from those rumbling foot falls of hers. “Freeze! You are under arrest by the US military. You will be taken into custody and... and...”

 

Welp, he tried.

 

It only took Saki two steps to get upon them. Between her and their small force was a pile of rubble which didn’t even stack up to her ankle. Once she was looming over them more properly, she figured his courage must’ve faded. To really drive it in, she moved her right foot above the ‘impassable’ rubble and stomped it down.

 

His gaze fell to her toes: each one hovered about a meter in height. She clenched them, digging right into the asphalt of the street.

 

“I’m sorry, were you saying something?” she asked from above. Her voice had an almost professional timbre to it, as though she were customer support trying to solve an issue as opposed to a giant threat that took down buildings.

 

“Go on? You’re gonna take me into custody, then what?” She leaned forward now, one hand crossed over another by her thighs. They looked up at her exposed tummy, black top and, up her body further, a facetious expression that let them know she knew *exactly* what she was doing. She wiggled her toes, starting at the pinky toe with each foot. Each one thump thumped against some underlying concrete.

 

“Are you gonna lock me up somewhere? Got a big enough pen for that, hmm?” She giggled. In truth, this group had no orders than what Captain Stack had given them. He radioed nearest military base soon as he saw a giant woman--of all things--burst from one of Eirica Co.’s properties. Yet, the only orders relayed to him were to try and keep her in place till they showed up with a proper force. The hundred or so men and women with him were just some members of the national guard in the area.

 

Orders were orders though. He found his courage again. “She’s hostile, engage!” he shouted.

 

Saki rolled her eyes. This display was pathetic. They didn’t even bring one of those trucks with a gun on it. All they had were some rifles and shotguns either on their person or hastily being pulled out the back of the vehicles. They definitely didn’t have any of the fun toys Eirica sold the government. Bargain bin soldiers assigned to city guard duty. She figured they never expected to have to fight anything at all.

 

Let alone someone like her.

 

Saki spoke. “That’s it, that’s all the weapons you got? I expected better. Well, in terms of what you brought against me. Your incompetence thus far is in line with my guess.” She laughed at her own taunt, then lifted her right foot and shadowed two of their trucks with it. All the while, they were peppering her with an onslaught of bullets that barely tickled.

 

The couple troopers under that 50ft long foot scrambled. All but three managed to run away out from under it before it slammed down. Saki savored thousands of dollars of military equipment flattening like foil. She lifted the foot again and slammed it down on another truck, then two more. She was taking her movements slow, just messing with them really. Her ears picked up some chatter on that officer’s radio.

 

“Bullets aren’t doing anything. We need an ETA on backup!”. He shouted into the handset while he ran back to his truck at the back. Saki remembered and chuckled. The poor fools. they probably didn’t even know she was *more* than just some big gal. The nanite project was top secret aside from unverifiable rumors. There’s no way they had the clearance to know what was in that building, and they must’ve not seen her absorb anything yet.

 

She decided to blow their minds a bit. “Where are you going sir, not abandoning the others are you?” Saki held out her hand and drew up some nanites. The soldiers paused firing briefly to try and comprehend things. The grey, amorphous goo forming up from it prompted a few guesses.

 

“That isn’t water is it? It’s too... bland looking and gooey.”, said one uniformed woman.

“I-is that... magic?” stammered another uniformed woman.

 

Saki giggled again; what a mirthful day thus far.

 

”Good guesses~” she chimed, letting them know she heard them even at their quiet voices. “But no, the truth is far more scientific~”

 

She held out her hand and plopped the blob of nanites down atop that captain. Immediately, she felt his matter utilized for the swarm.

 

“Of course I’m not gonna tell. If you’re not smart enough to suss it out, you don’t deserve to know. If that stings at all, well, you’ve not much longer for this world anyways~”

 

The others started to split off now, but Saki had evolved in both tactics and design. The nanites developed some wings and, beating them together, they could get aloft. The big 10ft glob of amorphous nanites split into four smaller clumps which hummed as they took flight, more airy now. Like grey clouds, they swarmed a nearby truck, picking it apart like locusts do a field of crops. From there, they chased after the remaining soldiers, dismantling and converting them one by one.

 

There was one soldier that escaped the nanite clouds though. He ran right to the front of Saki’s foot, and she just couldn’t resist snuffing him out with a twist of her big toe.

 

When it was all done, she stood elated. To think, she single-handedly defeated a small military task force. All it took was just a few steps. The nanites helped of course, but she saw them as part of her being for quite some time now.

 

The grey cloud turned back into a blob. She looked down at herself by her toes, while also looking up at herself. The nanites had light-sensors now too, of course, which let her see with them. She had to admit, she looked quit intimidating from down there.

 

Saki pondered reabsorbing this bounty, but figured it might be good to have some insurance. After all, who knows what tricks a proper military force could have up its sleeve. She did discover they were on the way, after all. Saki willed that clump of nanites to slither down a nearby storm drain and burrow low.

 

She still wanted to grow though. She’d just get some mass from elsewhere...

Chapter 5: Mass by VivettaVenray

 

Chapter 5: Mass

 

Saki stood back up from her lean and shrugged her shoulders. Looking around the city, it seems chaos was beginning to spread. Some helicopters--news and otherwise--watched her from a distance they deemed safe. The streets were alight with cars driving to the nearest traffic jam out of the city. Of course, plenty of fleeing people as well. If someone went back in time and told her she’d be the star of a real live kaiju scenario, she wouldn’t have believed them.

 

After that moment’s reflection she got to work. The jig was probably up that she was no mere giant, what with the news recording that small battle there. No more fun nanite surprises for everyone. A shame. On the flip side, it meant less reasons to hold back too.

 

San Jose didn’t have many tall buildings till the late 2080s, and even still most structures had 30 floors at most. True skyscrapers over 300ft tall were rare.

 

Still, the average building in this block would provide trillions upon trillions of nanites if its mass was converted: overall, over ~100ft each. So, naturally, she decided to take each and every one.

 

It was a short street, but even after knocking over or converting three buildings, there was still about a dozen or so left on either side.

 

Saki just walked right into them. There was no resistance. They broke against her chest, legs or, if small enough, beneath the sole of her destructive steps. To collect the rubble, she just willed a bit of nanites to form at her ankles. Passing through the fabric of those stirrup leggings of hers, the localized fog of grey swept through the remains her destruction left behind--and expanded. By the time Saki stomped towards the edge of the street, every lump of concrete, every bent girder of steel, and every carelessly flattened car was turned into more of the swarm. With a dramatic flick of her finger, she called the grey mist back to her body and inhaled it.

 

Then she grew.

 

Saki infused her main body with this new mass. The nanites worked even faster with more to divide work between, and she rocketed upwards to more than 5x her old height. The size-surge caused her feet to dig deep furrows into the earth. Asphalt and concrete were ripped to shreds by twitching toes and the sides of her feet. Sadly for Saki, her nanites were so efficient at clearing the area that there weren’t any buildings close enough to be smashed by her body as it grew. The sidewalks on the wide street did get torn, either side, lengthwise with her feet, but that was it. When she converted the buildings, all that was left was smooth foundation.

 

Thankfully San Jose was a big city, and there was plenty of fun still to be had. Saki stood a good 3300ft tall (1km) and looked straight ahead towards a dense mob. They mobbed about stopped cars in their way like ants detouring around small rocks. Countless vehicles were abandoned at the first sign of traffic, as the chances on foot become better when your 80mph electric sedan was gridlocked. That was the most common barricade towards getting away from Saki.

 

But she was about to make more.

 

Ahead of her, 20 steps or so, was a nice cluster of 4 city blocks with a park in the middle. With only some shrubbery and short trees, the wide open park was an easy open area to run through, and was swarmed with people trying to head away from the giant.

 

Nice and dense. ‘Perfect’, Saki thought.

 

She extended her hand and fired a cloud of nanites. With the grey cloud approaching the park, people panicked. Videos and streams of the ‘Saki Incident’ were circulating on the internet by now. They saw what these ‘nanites’ did to those trucks. Feeling the swarm brush against their flesh, they cried out, worried they’d be consumed. Yet, rather than engulf all those morsels, the horde of nanites flew right past them and went straight to the edges of the park and formed into tall silver walls at its boundary.

 

She was boxing them in.

 

Like livestock in a pen, they were trapped and crowded. Almost everyone in that area thought it wise to cut through the park, and now they were stuck. The ground quaked beneath them as over half-a-mile of sadism was stomping their way. Saki’s steps were wider than the streets, so buildings on either side in her path flattened beneath the sides of her feet.

 

Her steps also claimed countless car pile ups. The clusters were smashed into novella-thin sheets of metal. Many were still occupied by those who refused to accept that they weren’t going anywhere in such traffic. They didn’t have enough time to scramble out before Saki’s sole came down to render them into paste.

 

About 10 steps away from the poor souls in the park, Saki came across a skyscraper on her right. It *almost* fell over from a step she had just made. She recognized it as one of the HQs of a company started in 2072: Smart Pan Co. Their ‘smart’ kitchen gear was a big hit in the marketplace.

 

That was irrelevant though, what amused Saki here was that the 500ft tall edifice was *just* shorter than the length of her foot! She paused a moment to take that in, placing her right ped by the building to compare it closer.

 

While that foot settled deep into the road, she noticed again that fabric strap wrapped around the foot’s arch. She wondered why Eirica insisted on stirrup leggings for the adaption suit design, given that feet were essentially bare at that point anyways. Seemed useless: but it did give her a fun idea.

 

Saki bent down to pinch up the skyscraper. Smart Pan Co. had a strict “bunker down” emergency policy designed to maximize productivity even during dangerous events. Consequently, most of the employees were still inside, huddling under their desks per orders from management. A few poked their heads out to see through the big pane windows on every floor. The knew she was close, but they didn’t quite expect to see the whorls of her finger prints smushed against the glass like that.

 

Saki didn’t want the structure to crumble too soon, so she sent trillions of nanites from her hand into the building: reinforcing it. That and a little bit of inhuman nano-precise dexterity let her lift up the building without issue.

 

Though the building didn’t crumble, it did shift. With the building swaying as Saki brought it upwards, the hundreds hiding inside slipped across the floor along with anything not tied down. From side to side, like a pendulum, it swayed. A few of the middle floors got to take in her full scale piece by piece. The expanse of black pants fabric transitioned into fair skin then a deep hole: her navel. Then, more black fabric of her top and all the up past an indulgent smile to a big, brown eye. Saki stared right into the heart of the building.

 

“Hey there, I’m gonna try something a bit silly. I hope you all inside don’t mind. Not that it matters, my nanites have already welded all the exits shut. You might find the glass a little harder to break, too.”

 

Saki gave a mock pout as she finished her sentence, then chuckled at their plight. She didn’t think anyone would want to jump out of the thing but, if they thought they were getting eaten or something, some might’ve figured that a smart call.

 

She had something else in mind. With impeccable balance, the giant woman lifted one leg up towards her waist. Her other hand held her foot by its top side, so her sole faced upward. From a distance, the helicopters might think she was checking out what she stepped on. Not quite. With a wide grin she slipped one finger through that spandex strap around the arch of her right foot. Tugging it upwards, she moved the skyscraper into it, then let go.

 

The band of spandex snapped the skyscraper in place, rumbling the entire thing. If not for Saki’s reinforcements that would’ve shattered the building on its own. Now, the spandex band of the stirrup leggings held the thing snug to her sole. The band around the arch took up about 1/4th to 1/3rd of her foot’s surface area. Thus, the 8 or so floors around that area were treated the light-snuffing sight of black spandex on three sides, while one side’s windows looked out straight into the lightly wrinkled surface of Saki’s sole as it pressed against the glass.

 

Saki grinned at the sight. Wiggling her toes, those inside would contend with a minor quake. The inside view of her foot changed as those wrinkles scrunched and shifted in tandem with the ‘slight’ movement she did.

 

Her voice thundered around them as she spoke. “Alright, I’m slowly gonna call my nanites back. If the building survives enough by the time I walk to the park then, well, I suppose I’ll let you go~”

 

Screams erupted as she slowly set her foot back down to the city.

 

It was like some sick carnival ride. Everyone bobbed around in the tumult. Her foot settled. With Saki’s mix of holding back pressure and keeping the structure rigid with nanites, the first step of the foot didn’t do anything other than cause the structure to groan. Anyone watching from a helicopter’s live-stream would see her posture a bit off with that skyscraper under one foot kind of ‘boosting’ her up a bit.

 

She moved her left foot forward. They heard the boom, then tumbled against the floor/walls as she took another step.

 

Saki pulled back an eighth of the nanites she infused the building with. They still worked their hardest, but now, as her right foot and the skyscraper hit the ground, chunks of it were dented. Collapsed inward, a few were caught in bend girders and deformed windows. They were squished to stains. Her left foot moved, and she took yet another step.

 

Another chunk of nanites were called back. Spread thin now, the next step of Saki’s almost finished this sick game. The masses inside lurched up as the foot came down, then slammed upwards. There, Saki’s sole pressed down to dent the building inwards, gibbing them from the impact force of bent steel alone.

 

Another step of her left foot. Saki was pretty close to that park, just a few more steps really. Yet, those in the building wouldn’t last even one more. The skyscraper couldn’t even slip free: the strap part of the stirrup leggings was just too snug.

 

Her next step had her pulling back another mass of nanites into her body. The building was barely held together now, and what little was held was by her efforts. It was like a brittle eggshell which cracked as her foot came down. The window pane looking out to her foot burst open. Soft, smooth and warm foot flesh came down and flattened everyone and everything inside. They barely had time to process it, but at least their torment was finally over.

 

Saki assailed the city’s ears with a bout of laughter. In just four ‘gentle’ steps they were gone, flattened. Hundreds of lives. At least she figured out a use for that dumb little foot strap. She lifted her ped up again and pulled out a flattened rectangle. She held it between two fingers and flicked it into the distance. It spun about in the air before landing several dozen blocks over, ravaging everything at the impact sight. A small cloud of nanites flew back from there to her main body.

 

She didn’t want to be wasteful after all. In fact, she intended to have fun with each and every poor soul she trapped in that park.

 

Chapter 6: Saki by VivettaVenray

Chapter 6: Saki

 

In just 6 more steps Saki arrived. She loomed over the park, looking down on the hundreds of people she trapped inside. The walls of nanites surrounding the half-a-mile squared area towered at 40ft tall and dug into the ground. While her focus was elsewhere, it seems the penned ‘cattle’ have started to try and climb over them. No luck. The surface was smooth and slippery down to the nanometer with her design. There were no handholds, and its not as though anyone had a grappling hook or something on hand in this day and age.

 

Nevertheless they were trying. In particular, a few sights caught Saki’s gaze. Even as her intimidating shadow cast over the area, all on the borders of the park were folk pushing against the walls. A few even started to stand on each other’s shoulders to try to climb out, but they kept falling once they stacked too high. That idea actually might’ve worked if any were smart enough to try a pyramid style setup. Panic and selfishness precluded such a strategy.

 

From below, everyone who wasn’t contending with the walls gazed up at their captor. She was gargantuan. The sliver barriers they were trying to climb barely surpassed her big toe in height. If she wanted to, she could flatten the whole area in just a few steps. She crouched down, getting closer to them. The ground groaned as her weight shifted beneath her feet. The trees of the park rustled from all the shaking.

 

The news sources and streams had since revealed her name, but it seems she saw fit to introduce herself regardless.

 

“Hi there!” Saki boomed. She did a cutesy wave with her hand down below, and her smile positively beamed.

 

“I’m sure you’ve heard of me: Saki Satori. Maybe you’ve seen me around the city perhaps?”, she smiled wider. “I figured we could have some fun talking with each other.” She adjusted her dark hair a bit, pushing it back behind her ears. “Well, mostly me talking to you all, I suppose. Though I can hear you down there: screaming and all that.”

 

Her eyes zipped around to watch them. Many were running about in a panic, and those by the walls still pounded and clambered to try and get out. Still, most eyes were on her, and she delighted in how people froze up when she’d stare straight at them. One completely broken person was just running around in vast circles. She chuckled, then quickly brought her finger down on them, leaving a 33ft wide mark in the Earth.

 

“That one was getting on my nerves. Anyways, I was saying, I can hear you: feel you even. Let me explain. To put it simply, I’m better than you! So far beyond you, that you probably can’t even understand the magnitude of the difference.” The omnipresent fear in the crowd became peppered with revulsion as she so flippantly bragged.

 

“As an example, when I squashed that person just now...” Saki continued, looking at the finger that did the deed, thoroughly clean once the victim’s atoms were processed. “I didn’t just feel them pop like a grape, I felt every single bit of that *squish* down to the molecular level. Even though it took less than a second, I fully discerned every drop of his blood squeezed out from lacerated flesh, and each and every crack of his bones. My sense of touch is that refined. My hearing too! Why, I can even hear that grumpy guy by the tree, cursing my name and calling me a bitch between the pants of his panic attack.”

 

The man in question turned stark-white pale, still freaking out. His mind raced, torn between the feeling of no-escape at his predicament and rage at this monolithic bitch responsible. He soon slumped down by that tree in a fetal position.

 

“I’m not just bigger than you, smarter, stronger; my levels of perception are indescribably advanced. And that’s not even talking about the nanites. I’m sure you’ve been trying to climb those walls for awhile now, and you should know what they were made of. Speaking of touch, you know I can feel you there right? Even when I was...”

 

Saki pointed over her shoulder.

 

“...Back over there, stuffing a skyscraper down by my foot. Sure they are nanomachines, but they are also me. It’s a funny sensation, to feel something disconnected from your body. Another thing you’ll never understand. Even if capable, you simply don’t have enough time left in your lives.”

 

She let the moment hang, drinking up their screams.

 

“Let’s stop climbing on those walls now please~”

 

At the end of that proclamation, those touching the walls ran into a problem. These slick, smooth faces they were trying desperately to get a hold on were all the sudden grasping *them*. their hands, bodies... anything in contact started to sink into the metallic looking barriers.

 

It was clear: Saki was breaking down anyone who was touching the things.

 

One woman screamed as, climbing on the backs of her friends, she found her human-tower leaning forward into the wall. She was dismantled in the span of a few seconds, falling right into the construct. Another man was simply pounding on the wall. In his fervor, he slammed with both hands only to have them swallowed up by the imposing wall at his front. He tried to pull his arms out, but the wall just sucked him in, converting him into more nanites atom by atom at a frightful speed: fast enough to appear unstoppable, yet slow enough for others to soak in the horror.

 

Saki chuckled. Her voice boomed all around them from up high. Since dealing with all those attempted-escapees, her smile only grew wider.

 

“You saw what I did to those trucks right? Pretty neat. I’m sure the internet's been saying I’ve been going around assimilating things: but I don’t like that term. Assimilation implies you’re being incorporated as a valuable part: like you have some unique perspective to offer me. In reality, you’re just mass to me: more atoms to convert to nanites. Deconstruction or digestion seems more fitting... maybe absorption if we’re being a bit more abstract.”

 

Saki tapped her chin in thought while the people still reacted, in absolute terror, to everything going on.

 

“I suppose it doesn’t matter, but if you find the idea of that horrifying then, well, you better come to terms with it soon.”

 

She curled her lips into a wicked smile. The walls surrounding the park began to move: inwards.

 

At this point, panic finally became the norm. She was going to squeeze them all in! All the people still huddled near the walls started dashing towards the middle. People were pushing each other over. Someone tripped and fell into a little ditch in the park, and the silver boundary, traveling oh so slowly, ran right into him. He was sucked in and broken down, then reassembled into ever more nanites.

 

Saki spoke, there was still plenty of time. The park was pretty big, and she kept the pace of the barrier at a creeping speed for now.

 

“To think, just this morning I was like you all. Small, limited. I had some unique traits, true. I guess I was smarter than others, probably enjoyed some sadistic fantasies a bit too much for my ‘me-time’. We all have quirks and gifts, but in the end I was really just a well-paid assistant busting my ass for some stuck up executive. I wonder how many of you had similar lives.” Saki broke her rambling to chuckle again.

 

“Oh to think, she was planning to give this technology to everyone! Not to this full extent I’m sure. I can’t say what her plans would’ve been, but knowing Eirica, she probably would’ve hoarded the best features herself, then tried to control the planet somehow while breaking as little as possible. Such a shame I got this stuff instead of her: or you!” she laughed again, then almost purred. Saki was really drinking in how inferior some of these folk might be feeling.

 

“I’m the only one who gets to feel a person ripped apart at the atomic level: the *only* one who gets to turn this planet into a personal playground. *I* am the one who gets to experience the pinnacles of destruction and creation themselves. How about another demonstration?~”

 

Saki had a wry smirk on her face as she leaned in. By now, the walls around the park had closed in about a fourth of the way, so people were much more clumped towards the center. They looked up with dreadful anticipation as they saw 100ft wide lips purse. Saki blew a stream of grew fog from her mouth.

 

They knew it was nanites. It had to be. Was this it? Were they not even gonna get to struggle till that barrier penned them in and smushed them into ‘the swarm’? Would this wind rip them apart?

 

Not quite, the fog wafted over them as it consumed the land beneath their feet, coating it and transforming it into... a silvery version of its old self. The grass there was now a shiny grey with a metallic feel. Same for the trees of the place, the bugs in the pod and the water itself. It was all grey now. Her nanites had repurposed all the park itself, then recreated it in a flash. The fog settled and people tried to process this all. It thankfully didn’t seem to eat them up, like that wall did. Although, that impending doom it was still crept towards them.

 

“Neat right? I made all that, though I copied the design, I suppose. Such is the level of my skills now. With all you stepping on that metal grass, I could probably reproduce each and every detail of your shoe’s sole. Admittedly, it feels a bit odd having you walk all over me. This is like flesh to me. It’s even interchangeable, that’s how I grow, you know. See~”

 

As another demonstration, one of the silvery trees near a clump of frightened pedestrians morphed into a slender, feminine finger of all things! Still tree height, terminating at the ground, it curled forward and crushed the nearest person before turning back to its silver ‘tree’ self. Saki burst into laughter.

 

“It only lasted a second, but you should’ve seen the look on his face as ‘my’ finger flattened him. Such a treat~”

 

Saki played around a bit more with the ‘terrain’ she made. She’d flicker the colors on the grass or a ‘bug’ now and then to make it seem real. She created blocky, polygonal structures that jolted people into the walls nearby. She entertained herself thusly till there was only about a quarter of the space left for people to be safe in. The walls had forced everyone to have only 10 meters or so of space to themselves.

 

It was at this point the walls began to bend and morph. Towards the front they formed an oval-like shape. The boundary widened at the front, tapered towards the middle, then widened slightly at the back.

 

The shape revealed itself when they checked the news on their phone. They couldn’t see it themselves, but some scouting news drones up above caught it. She was making the shape of a foot with the barrier now: hers. From a bird’s eye view it looked like a foot-shaped cookie-cutter on the ‘dough’ of the city. It was bizarre as it was horrifying.

 

Her intent was now clear, and the people within erupted in hysteria. The shape closed in rapidly, and Saki knew there’d not be *quite* enough room for everyone once she brought it to rest. People were shoving each other, instinct kicking in as space got more and more constricted. People pushed each other into the walls just to get more breathing room, subjecting strangers and friends alike to a quicker end than they’d get themselves.

 

The walls stopped moving, though the occasional panicked movement still sent those by the edges stumbling into the silvery expanse to be dismantled and repurposed.


Saki rose from her crouch and lifted her foot up, hovering it overhead. She wiggled her toes, rubbing in the vast superiority she wielded over them and every other human on this planet.

 

“I’m sure some of you were recording everything thus far. Well, rest assured that this will be the fate of everyone watching: doom. I’m not some egotistical maniac that wants to have you all worship me like a god. A truly superior being doesn’t need worship. No, I’m gonna use you all up like the toys you are, then recycle you to something better once I’m done~”

 

The foot lowered. Longer than most buildings and wider than a good sum, it was immense. As it drew closer to the masses, more and more details of that ped became visible. The whorls on her toes and the ball; there were also wrinkles of the arch that one skyscraper’s victims got a view of earlier. Most had no where else to look. It was either up at that foot, down at that silver ground, or the towering metallic walls at their side. Everything reminded them of her. Well, they could turn to whatever stranger or friend or loved one was by their side, but everyone was so despaired it wasn’t a joy to to that either.

 

Saki’s foot touched at the top, interior edges of wall. The ped shrouded them in darkness until bright lights lit it all up: lights from the nanites for sure. She wanted them to see. They felt the warmth of her sole above them; it was oppressive. Saki’s voice echoed, muffled to their ears as it had to pass through thin spaces between her toes to reach them.

 

“Hundreds of lives: just raw humanity with no filter. This might be the only chance I get to do this. Let it be known I plan to get a bit bigger after all~”

 

Without further ado she stomped down, her foot fitting perfectly in that boundary she made.

 

Saki wasn’t expecting it to feel quite this good, and a decidedly improper grunt slipped past her lips.

 

“Mmmnf”


Her main body shivered. Every body burst in a warm spray against her sole for just an instant before her sheer weight and strength smashed them into a thin liquid. Her sense of touch was atomic level more or less, so not a single sensual moment of their demise was missed. This was truly one of the pinnacles of her sadists fantasies.

 

She wasn’t a fan of the wet feeling though, so just as soon as it finished, the nanites of the park got to work collecting up the mess left behind. They swarmed it and themselves back up, then flew back into her body at her ankle. As usual, they passed back inside her form seamlessly.

 

With an entire park’s worth of mass, and a generous donation of those hundreds of lives, she grew again. All the while, she shivered with a sensation not unlike goosebumps cascading down the back of her neck to her spine.

 

A proper army had finally reached the boundary of the city. They watched both on monitors and in person as they saw their target grow again. A stocky brown-haired man, General Gigo, looked up from his handheld cam-screen to see that she was over a mile tall now.

 

And looking right at them.

Chapter 7: Military by VivettaVenray

Chapter 7: Military

 

As society reached the 2100s, there were great advancements for the average consumer. For instance, there were smaller smart phones which could double as watches, self-driving trucks that brought the cost of deliveries down. Most homes and apartments worth a damn were ‘smart’ now too, with computer systems that could preheat ovens, start the robotic floor vacuum, or even just kill the lights in a room with a simple verbal command. The average life was improved all around.

 

However, warfare hasn’t changed that much since the 21st century. Issues like complex, adaptive AI still haven’t been solved. When it came to automated combat, that was the biggest hurdle. You could have drones with software to face-recognize a target and automatically shoot at it with pinpoint precision from 300 feet away, but the darn things couldn’t navigate themselves around an unexpected flock of birds. Consequently, soldiers and manned vehicles were still the dominant ways to engage.

 

That isn’t to say there were no improvements: far from it. Armor was lighter while being about as strong thanks to materials researching and enhanced manufacturing techniques. Armed drones were still useful when manually controlled and, with how cheap they were to produce now, General Gigo’s forces brought plenty with them. 3D printing technology and other assembly improvements drastically brought costs down across the board, too.

 

It was still pricey of course, but well within the budget of one of the world’s largest militaries.

 

One of the most famous developments was laser weaponry. These were still quite expensive, so conventional arms were used most often. However, Gigo spared no expense on this contingent, and 90% of the soldiers here had laser rifles. Moreover, they even had some mobile heavy-duty varieties mounted on some of trucks. Rarely used, they were the stuff of sci-fi fiction till recently.

 

Eirica Vass was responsible for a lot of the improvements over the years: ironic, since she was to blame for this whole mess really. Gigo still remembers that meeting she held with the him and some of the other top brass to sell this nanite idea of hers. She talked about how it’d make every soldier ‘super’ in terms of strength and reflexes. With no need to sleep, troops could be deployed for days. She talked about how safe they were: no AI needed, they listened to the human brain they bonded with. An ingenious solution to the unsolved problem of artificial consciousness.

 

At the time, he thought she was full of malarkey, but the others ate it up. He never thought that CEO wasn’t just telling the truth, but, in fact, was underselling the potential.

 

The intelligence on Saki Satori was far from useful. She revealed more during her taunts at that park than they had known already. Just an Employee at Eirica Co. No criminal background. Her parents died when she was 18; no other living relatives. Nothing was remotely troubling about her other than some sadism-oriented porn sites in her web history.

 

Yet there she was, one mile-and-a-half tall, staring right at them with a smile that sent shivers down their spine. To think Silicon Valley was harboring such evil...

 

They had a plan though: two, really. General Gigo was personally leading the thousands-strong force. They’ve observed her abilities from all the surveillance copters and such in the air. The amateur videos and streams the residents of the city recorded helped too. The hope was that the laser weaponry would work by super heating her nanites and destroying them.

 

If that didn’t work, there was one more plan. Something Gigo didn’t want to do. A new, experimental weapon that would have severe consequences for the city and, consequently, the nation’s economy. Given that Saki seemed to be a far greater threat to the nation than an economic crisis, the government had given him liberty to call it in via an air strike if needed.

 

He hoped it wouldn’t come to that.

 

As the titaness stomped over, he yelled through his headset. A well-liked leader, he mixed orders with encouraging words in equal measure. As the rhythmic quakes roared louder, the men under his command prepared themselves.

 

The park Saki finished with was at the center of the city more or less. At her new massive height, she saw this army form up towards the east and eagerly started walking.

 

Saki didn’t bother using the streets. Her feet slammed down onto entire blocks and left only deep prints of rubble in their wake. Those inside the structures could try to scramble out, but there wasn’t a single building that came up to her knees, and only a tiny fraction were taller than her foot was long. They’d be able to run out and stare up at the canopy of her sole at best: maybe that spandex legging strap on her heel if they were positioned such.

 

The troops held their ground. As she got closer they couldn’t help but realize just how big she was. Gigo’s words could only do so much to quell their anxieties. After all, this laser weaponry plan was thought up back when she was only a few hundred feet tall. Every thump of her foot on land meant dozens of lives and millions of dollars in damages. Training never prepared them to battle a super-being.

 

The giant woman walked right towards the edge of the city to meet them. She looked far from impressed. Saki planted her feet square before the front lines, letting her toes loom over them. It was only now that she was in range of most of their weaponry, and Gigo gave the order to fire.

 

Saki could only giggle at this. Her mocking laughter ringed their ears like a grenade. “Really? I’m sure the government probably didn’t expect me to get this giant by now, but this is the best they had to offer?” She glared down at the tiny soldiers, each one barely cresting past a tenth of a centimeter from her perspective. The vehicles they had weren’t much bigger, and this massive army of thousands seemed more an embarrassing collection of bugs: albeit in good formation. “I was kind of hoping there was a secret mecha project maybe.” She smirked.

 

Down below, the troops fired their laser rifles at those imposing toes. Each digit could probably snuff out a home or 10 in just one twist. Gigo watched from far at the backline of the assault inside an armored vehicle. His cam-screen let him see it all, and he frowned as this didn’t seem to be working. They managed to get her toes to wiggle though, but it was hard to tell if it was in response to the searing heat of the lasers, or just a deliberate taunt on her end. The ground quaked from the gesture regardless.

 

Saki felt some warm tingles down by her toes; she wiggled them in response. Watching them stagger was fun, but she didn’t want to overdo it. She had to admit, those lasers felt kind of good.

 

With a low purr, “You know~, that’s quite a nice massage you’re doing down there. I’m sure you’re trying to vaporize my flesh down there, but you should take at least some pride in getting me to feel something. Here, keep that coming and I’ll even make it easier for you to hit me~”

 

Saki took a few steps back. They knew from her words she wasn’t planning to surrender, so they braced themselves. The giant dark-haired monster of a woman sat down across a couple of pristine city blocks. Then, she stretched her legs out and slammed her heels down right back at the frontline. Her feet now loomed above them, taller than skyscrapers and a bit more wide.

 

“Oh, of course!”, she boomed.

 

Saki willed the nanites to deconstruct that arch-strap of hers, turning the stirrup leggings she was wearing into plain black leggings: to-scale. Her feet were now entirely bare.

 

“There, now you can get back to massaging me with those attacks of yours. Do your best! This is a treat for me. I never actually got any sort of spa treatment before you know. Just didn’t have the time~”

 

Gigo was incensed. She was mocking them! She was making a mockery of the entire military. He ordered the mounted laser canons to fire while his troops kept up the attack. The soldiers aimed high at her towering soles. Saki leaned back a bit, her palms digging into the city’s foundation as she lightly swayed her feet and scrunched her toes now and then. A wide array of beams from the troops reached just about up to the start of her arch. Unfortunately the troops couldn’t fire too high with just those rifles.

 

The ‘laser trucks’, as they were called, were as long as a bus, yet only had two seats at the front. Atop the dull green bed of the truck was a large, cylindrical object which was, in fact, a battery. Reinforced wires ran from it to a large, elaborate, shining gun-like contraption atop the cab. Per orders, they began to charge up and pulled millions of watts from the storage at the back.

 

The weapons were only fired once outside of test scenarios. A single laser truck had obliterated a small enemy base from 500 feet a few years back. The entire structure was heated to the point of combustion. It was one of the most watched videos on the internet that month.

 

And now each one of the giant woman’s feet had a dozen of the thing aiming right at them.

 

“Fire when ready!”, he barked.

 

And fire they did. Saki knew they were charging some sort of fun toys. She could hear those trucks wind up with a hum; she could even see them via the photo-receptors of the trillions and trillions of nanites in her skin. She wasn’t worried though, not one bit. If anything, she was hoping this would be oodles more stimulating than the current ‘massage’ tactic.

 

She was right.

 

Every truck drained those multi-ton batteries dry to fire broad blasts of deep-red searing light straight at her soles. Gigo didn’t like having to indulge her own choice of target, but it was the only bit of her they could reliably hit.

 

The towering peds were struck at the heel, the arch--the toes too as they didn’t focus fire but rather spread the beams out to try and stop her from shielding one spot. In reality such defenses weren’t even necessary. They did get a reaction though: a moan.

 

Saki had never felt so pampered! Intense blasts of heat assailed most of the tender spots on her feet. It was a truly sublime ‘spa’ like experience. The warm light permeated every wrinkle and pore of her foot flesh for a truly unrivaled experience.

 

“Mmmf, good job down there, very soothing~” she said with a laugh, toes clenching in delight. As the trucks started to run out of juice, the beams began to fade. Saki leaned her feet forward a bit. Some of the troops began to panic, thinking she’d crush them. She did come close at points but, instead, she just wiggled her toes into the fading beams, chasing that sensation as it drifted down to naught.

 

“Only enough for one shot huh. Hmm, you know, those lasers seemed pretty fun, I think I’ll try them out for myself~”

 

The ground once again trembled as Saki started moving. She started by un-stretching her legs, and thus dragged her feet back towards her body. Her heels dug into the Earth, purposefully, and left deep hundred-feet wide trenches. Then, legs hugging her chest, she simply swiveled around to lay on her stomach. A simple gesture that, at her size, destroyed what little of the city remained by her body with sweeping legs and sides.

 

Now, it was her face on the frontlines, looming about over 1000ft tall and brandishing that trademark smug smirk. Her legs, longer than 4 city blocks back to back, kicked in the air. Head resting on crossed arms, feet swaying, it was almost as if she was relaxing on a bed with a magazine instead of glaring at a small army.

 

She reached forward her hand, aiming to pinch up some of those laser trucks. Naturally they fired upon her if safe, though many of the troops routed away as fingers thicker than a bus closed in their area. Some shouts from their commanders got them back on track, but it didn’t matter. Their shots only warmed her skin as she pinched up 3 of the laser tracks, smiled wider, then sucked them right into her skin.

 

Well, that’s what it looked like at least. In reality, her nanites formed a thin layer at her finger and pulled the vehicles inside. As they were disassembled, Saki had a mental image of their construction and function. With the heightened intelligence the nanites provided to her, she was easily able to reverse engineer and improve on the design.

 

With such a thorough understanding of these ‘toys’ they had, Saki decided to enhance herself. She blinked and, the span of that brief moment, her nanites got to work on her eyes.

 

Once the blink was finished, she stared right back at the middle of the frontline. Dense on the order of a hundred of more, they looked up to see those big brown eyes focused on them. Those dark pupils of hers began to glow blue! The air started to heat up and a familiar hum was heard before deep blue beams shot forth from her eyes.

 

Saki didn’t just use their weapon against them: she improved on it. Her attack was far hotter than what their trucks could achieve and it scorched a deep hole in the ground. Hundreds of lives gone. General Gigo ordered his man to move back to avoid the crater she just made, all the while her laughter nearly deafened them.

 

“Oh wow, what a blast that was.”, she quipped.

 

More reverberations tormented the earth beneath as she pushed herself up on her palms and stood back up to her full looming height while they all tried to focus amid this surreal horror.

 

She spoke again. “I think I’ll try this out on the city a bit. If you want to stop me, well, you know where to find me. I wouldn’t recommend it though. As thanks for the massage, a chance to run away and live a bit longer is the least I can do~”

 

She pivoted on her heel and stomped back towards the center of the city.

 

Gigo had enough, it was time to call in the secret weapon. At his order, three jet plans flew in formation from an air strip a few miles over. Each loaded with a payload that was their last hope.

 

San Jose was always a big city, and it only expanded as the years went on. Saki still had quite a few square miles to play with. She sauntered back to the center of the city and walked a little bit north--precisely enough to smear two more city blocks beneath her feet.

 

She continued indulging herself, never once feeling this free, unbridled, and strong her whole life. Not to mention, never once having this much fun. Her eyes began to glow a dim blue as she aimed her gaze straight down at some swaths of humanity near her feet.

 

Those below looked up in horror as their tormentor had returned from a brief encounter with the military. She was so powerful she just... walked away from them while they did nothing! Their faith in the nation, in hope itself wavered as that heinous giant’s eyes lit up like stars. Moments later blues beams of death shot from each and slowly trailed up the streets. Their speed was faster then they could run, but slow enough they’d feel obliged to anyway: torturous.

 

Anything in contact with the wide beams was annihilated. One man sprinting towards side of the fleeing mob occasionally glanced back out of curiosity. He saw people trip or otherwise overrun in clumps. Their skin went first, and for a brief second he could see what humans looked like without their flesh. Screams were silenced quickly though as hardly any scorched dust survived contact with her eye beams. It was complete obliteration, heralded by a disturbing, omnipresent hum as the air was ripped apart by the searing light.

 

Saki occasionally spiced things up. Keeping the pace, she’d lightly turn her head to have the dual beams cut through buildings on either side of her main targets. She delighted seeing the looks of surprise as those on the adjacent streets where people thought themselves safe, only to be suddenly fried into naught. Buildings hit by the beams had no chance at the blistering heat. Far beyond the melting point of any metal, the beams combusted even the strongest buildings on contact. Explosions deafened the masses as they ran fast as they could, hoping to avoid any collapsing buildings or, worse, the agonizing rain of molten metal globs that came with them.

 

The giant woman grew bored of these particular mobs, so with a quick pivot of her head she looked straight up, laser eyes still firing, to quickly end the little ‘chase’ she was doing. Down below, the mobs could only cry out as the already inescapable beams showed them just how fast they could really go. Caught up in the arcing motion, they were torched.

 

Saki held her hands on her hips and just laughed. Her derisive mirth was becoming something of a trademark: along side that timbre of condescension which permeated her booming voice.

 

“If anyone thought me like a kaiju before, I’m sure these lasers eyes really seal the deal~”

 

Without warning, she lifted up her foot and slammed it forward, crunching two blocks beneath 1000ft of foot and devastating the surroundings with the resulting unbridled quake.

 

“Rawr~”, she quipped.

 

Erupting into a gleeful cackle, Saki charged her eyes back up again. As the beams shot forth once more, her mile-plus figure broke into a spin. Much like a ballerina, she whirled around pivoted on a single foot. All the while, twin rays of blazing blue spun about with her. They carved through entire blocks and hundreds of lives: all in tandem with that elegant little twirl. Once her little routine finished, she halted her lasers again, eyes back to their normal color, and looked around with a grin. She stood at the center of equidistant spirals of scorched earth, each furrow carved by the searing radiance she produced.

 

It was then that the jets finally arrived.

Chapter 8: EMP by VivettaVenray

Chapter 8: EMP

 

Saki was certain they were coming once they were only a few miles out. She had heard the whir of super sonic engines. She calculated the distance based on how long the sound took to reach her; she figured they were close.

 

She wasn’t dumb. She was now smarter than any human had ever lived thanks to the nanites improvements. As such, she knew they probably had something big in store. She did too though, and was confident she can handle anything they’d throw at her in the meantime.

 

Was it nukes? Would those hurt her, even a tiny bit? She bet they’d feel even warmer than those lasers they were using earlier. Part of her hoped it was nukes.

 

Unfortunately, they had something else in store.

 

The three jets zipped overhead on their grim task. Flying at over 5 miles high in the sky, they were able to avoid her even if she reached up. Saki was curious enough to not zap them with her new eye beams either.

 

Their targeting computers let them know when it was time to drop their payloads, and they did.

 

Whistling through the air came three of the military’s most dangerous weapons in the form of heavily-shelled bombs. Saki looked up at the falling objects. One hit her square on the forehead, the other slammed right about her navel at her taut, fair flesh, and one fell down by her toes.

 

Each exploded in an enormous blast of blue and white energy. Each grew from the impact sites as great hemispherical shockwaves of electromagnetic distortion that swept over not just Saki, but the entire city of San Jose.

 

The pulse overloaded every server room in the city; it burst every light bulb on the street and indoors. Billions and billions of dollars of electrical and computer equipment were toast. Any poor soul dependent on machines in one of the few still-intact hospitals in the city soon expired.

 

It was a great and terrible cost to pay, hence the hesitation on General Gigo’s part. But, any economic and infrastructure damage could be rebuilt. If Saki wasn’t stopped, it wouldn’t be around for much longer anyways. As long as this worked, it’d be all worth it.

 

Saki’s body was enveloped by the blast of electromagnetic energy. From afar Gigo watched with a plain-old telescope device now that all the drones and copters in the area were toast. Saki stumbled, arms looking numb. Her enormous body twitched as she grit her teeth and fell right over. Another swath of destruction as one-and-a-half miles of giant, nanite-infused woman fell over down across the city.

 

“Yes!” he cried, unable to contain his enthusiasm. The soldiers were the same, shouting and whooping as it looked like they just saved what was left of the city: and the country itself. Saki was perfectly still, though still breathing, at the middle of the city.

 

“Let’s move in!” he yelled, and they all got in their trucks and jeeps and drove in to properly deal with the immobilized menace.

 

If only they had known she was faking it.

 

Saki was impressed they went with an EMP. It made sense that they thought it’d disable the nanites. Their willingness to cripple Silicon Valley with such a toy impressed her while still failing to surprise all that much.

 

Like everything else they did against her, it was pointless at best and foolish at worst. Of *course* the nanites were resistant to outside electric interference. Though Eirica never listed such features in the design docs she shared with the government, she wasn’t about to let these things get disabled by an errant solar flare.

 

Yet, it gave Saki a chance to toy with their silly hopes a bit longer while she got a real surprise ready for them.

 

And so, when the bombs hit she decided, in a fraction of a second after the blast, to play along. With the control she had over her body, it was a simple matter to seize up her muscles, then render her body limp entirely. It looked authentic because it *was*, at least in a sense of the word.

 

She looked straight up and just waited. For the first time in quite awhile, her movements didn’t dictate what the city and military did: their actions instead dictated hers.

 

Saki rested on her back, feet pointed up and slightly to the side as though her legs were lame. One arm was by her side and another splayed out a bit to make the fake paralyzation a bit more realistic: and, a bit more destruction from the splaying was a nice bonus. She focused on making her breathing look strained so they’d have no qualms about getting close.

 

It only took a few minutes for the army to drive in. This was it. The electromagnetic pulse should’ve taken the nanites out for good, but just to be safe they’d get close and light her body up with everything they had. By orders of the government, General Gigo also had to try and take some small samples of flesh from her body. They had special containment cages for such a thing: a Faraday cage with its own mini-emp generator.

 

Saki heard them pull up. She spoke, doing her best to make it as strained as possible. Her voice, of course, still thundered around them as even if immobilized she was positively gigantic.

 

“No, please!” she said, snickering inside--but making sure not a hint of that slipped through.

 

They formed a circle around her best they could: well her right side anyways. She so was big they just set up there. Soldiers lined up and aimed their rifles at her--again. A few military scientists got out of some trucks parked near her face. They and some soldiers were quickly wheeling over some equipment. Even General Gigo got a bit close, poking his head out of his armored truck and smiling proud.

 

“Alright, just one sample from her face then we’re taking her down for good. Every one aim and be ready.”, he said through his headset. Orders were followed and she now had all those weaponized vehicles pointing right at her. The laser trucks were since drained, but they had plenty of vehicles with other heavy guns and shells and the like ready to fire.

 

The military scientists and their escorts got within 100ft of the side of her face. Saki spoke in a trembling tone. “What are you doing? Leave me alone, I beg you! It was the nanites controlling me. I just couldn’t help it!” she said, having to use her body-control to refrain from bursting out laughing. The scientists clearly either weren’t buying it or didn’t care. She waited till they were a bit closer.

 

“Whatever you’re planning, don’t please. I’m sorry for all the destruction. I couldn’t help myself. You all just looked so... so...”

 

As she spoke that last word, she spun her head in their direction. Jet-black stands of hair flowed from her shoulders and slammed onto the ground with her cheek.

 

“Delicious~”, she said. Then, she pursed her lips before sucking that entire scientific detachment up and into her mouth. The suction was certainly enough to rope up their trucks and equipment too.

 

Saki did an exaggerated swallow and smacked her lips as the army by her side stirred.

 

“Yummy~”

 

That laughter of hers returned as she shifted up on her side. Resting her right elbow on the earth and her cheek in that arm’s hand, she stared down at the panicked army. One foot slide against the ankle of another in her lounging pose.

 

“You didn’t really think that worked did you? That I wasn’t beyond weapons now?” She scoffed, almost spitting at them. The soldiers got the order to fire and started pelting her with everything they had.

 

General Gigo was incensed. Nothing seemed to be working.

 

“I never had myself figured for an actress but, when you pretend to enjoy a crummy job your whole life, I guess you just pick it up naturally~”

 

Saki continued her pose: rubbing one foot against another casually and barely acknowledging their presence. From beneath the entire city, a tremendous earthquake began.

 

The soldiers started falling over. Trucks overturned. General Gigo ordered another retreat, and Saki overheard.

 

“I think you’ve drastically underestimated me. Even if you did manage to kill ‘me’ here,” She did an air quote on that last word. “I had a plan B. You didn’t think I was confined to one body did you? No one must of filmed when I dealt with that small city defense contingent back when I was a 20th or so of this size.”

 

She chuckled.

 

“Just what do you think is shaking the ground? You’ve nowhere to retreat to~”

 

As Saki spoke, silver barriers erupted from the ground right behind the army. These were different from before in that they were positively monolithic. It wasn’t boxing just them in: the barriers curved in an oval-like shape to encircle much of the city. They were even encircling Saki herself.

 

“It was just a small little blob back then: 10 cubic feet or so. But, with it I went down past the city’s underground waterworks straight into the rock of the earth. While I’ve been having fun up here, I’ve also been feasting down there, amassing miles upon miles of mass.”

 

The walls rose higher and higher as the city, and the ground it was built, on began to fracture. Saki was cool and collected. As they reached about two miles in height, they folded inwards to a point at their center, cutting off outside light for the army, Saki, and much of the city. The only reason they could see at all was the nanites themselves providing illumination, as she clearly wanted them to witness what she had planned.

 

They were limited though, and couldn’t see outside. Thankfully, there were a few recon planes and drones still flying around the scene. This silver ‘dome’ like construction began to deform and warp slightly. Then, more things erupted from *it*. It was impossible for the pilot’s to describe back to command--they had a video feed, thankfully--but, whatever she was building looked as though she was doing it in a highly efficient way. Myriad tubes drew off from the structure, then split, and then those split and some kept going while others formed other shapes and stretched up or to the side and... it just kept going.

 

At least until that original dome got itself encircled by its own walls of nanites, 2 miles away from that one. They made their own mess of things breaking up from the crust of the planet, but they seemed to be far simpler. They rose faster and didn’t split as much. They did curve though into a rather attractive shape. Familiar even...

 

The central military command figured it out before those inside did. She was rebuilding herself with parts of the city inside her! Sure enough, they kept observing and that enormous silvery construct formed a distinctly feminine bust, two arms sprouted off the structure and slammed metallic hands down over several dozen blocks.

 

Then the neck and head began to form, silvery strands of hair changing to a black shade as the face took shape. She was beyond enormous, and much of this new body of hers was still underground! Hearts dropped among the nation’s leaders.

 

All the while the smaller Saki was still playing with the army. The ‘dome’ they and dozens of city blocks found themselves in began to get patterns on the wall: wrinkle-like folds. She continued taunting them.

 

“Nanites and flesh, flesh and nanites, I’m one of the same. You never even had a chance the moment I stepped out of that machine a couple hours ago. You were always outmatched--always my toys, never a threat.”

 

Strange sounds echoed all around as Saki began to turn miles and miles of her new titanic nanite body back to flesh. They didn’t figure it out yet on the inside, but things sounded strange, perhaps even horrifying in here.

 

“You know, those few dozen scientists and friends I had were hardly filling. I think this and whatever bit of San Jose’s stuck here with you will make a wonderful snack~”

 

Lagging behind the rest of her ‘new’ body only slightly, the dome they were in began to fleshify. Those deep folds on the walls, floors, and ceiling of this place turned from silvery shapes to pink-red flesh slimy with a layer of mucus. It was rugae: gastric folds. They were in a stomach. She was rebuilding her self miles and miles taller, and trapped them in the spot she choose for her stomach.

 

The 1.5 mile Saki stood up and looked around with perverse wonder on her face. All the while, acid began to pour. This miles-big chamber began to grown and roar. The city began melting as the organ stirred. Entire blocks and the foundation beneath them tore from a seismic churn. This now ‘smaller’ body of hers was the largest thing in the gut, and she could perhaps touch the top of the organ if she stood on her tippy-toes when it churned just right.

 

Saki laughed, both with this little body in her gut and the true, 19 mile tall body ‘outside’, which had sense regained its human-like skin shades and shape. “My stomach looks pretty impressive doesn’t it? They say being digested alive is an awful way to go. Fitting for arrogant folk who just don’t know when to give up hmm? I shouldn’t stay in here, I wouldn’t want to accidentally stomp on any of you and deny my new tummy the right to handle you on its own~”

 

The soldiers could barely make anything out. The air was torrid and stung their throats. Acid was eating at their trucks. Her digestive fluids were more acidic than a normal human’s and thus worked extra fast. Gigo tried to hold his footing. He looked out with that pocket telescope of his and saw the untold horrors in this distance. An entire stadium, used as an evacuation shelter, was inundated by some drops of acid. The whole building and everyone inside it started to dissolve. Their synchronized screams were heard from here--hundreds of feet away but still in this monster’s stomach.

 

The 1.5 mile Saki fell into the walls of her stomach, where nanites quickly dismantled this duplicate body’s mass so her new main form could hit the 20-mile mark.

 

Shortly thereafter, another churn took care of what was left of the army and much of San Jose. Inundated by the acerbic fluids of her digestion, their hope was finally extinguished.

Chapter 9: Monolithic by VivettaVenray

Chapter 9: Monolithic

 

Saki’s new, 20 mile tall body was difficult to comprehend to anyone still alive on the ground. They’d see only towering walls of light, immaculate skin dominating their horizon. By now, she had fully fleshified herself once again, as she was far more used to that shape than the blob or fog ones she used torturing this city.

 

She was naked now. Saki had nothing to hide, simply; plus, that memory of her titillating time with the park was still fresh on her mind. Digesting an entire army and *almost* an entire city was quite the libidinal spark as well. Even beyond human she still had certain urges: and she liked them enough to not modify them away.

 

First thing though was getting out of the ground. Forming her stomach where she did meant she had to form about half her body deep below the city. It was time to come out. She dug her palms into the crust of the earth itself. With spread arms, they landed across thousands of feet of suburban development. There, she pushed, completely collapsing the land around her like it was brittle cake.

 

She succeeded of course, and hoisted herself out of the ground. One foot, miles long, slammed out onto more suburbs at her front. With one knee bent she rose up, slamming that other foot down with careless glee towards whatever got caught beneath a few hundred feet over. Thousands and thousands of people looked up at the canopy of that landscape of a foot till it compressed them to naught.

 

San Jose was completely gone. Not a single survivor in the crater where it used to be. Whatever bits of the city weren’t digesting in her stomach were either destroyed earlier or fell now to the movements and bulk of her truly titanic form.

 

Standing tall, she stretched her arms to the sky and turned to the nearest metropolis she could think of: San Francisco. Although not even close to the late San Jose in terms of being an economic powerhouse, it was still a popular city to be in and right on the other side of the vast San Francisco Bay. With a rich history, numerous landmarks, gorgeous beaches, and a splendid climate it was one of the most popular tourist destinations in the nation.


Saki was planning to fuck it out of existence.

 

The metropolis was a good deal smaller than San Jose was in land area, but it was still dense enough to provide plenty of fun. Another boon for Saki is that it was only 50 miles away. Well, that is, if one took the road. She decided to pay heed to her whole ‘vacation’ outlook earlier by getting her feet a bit wet. Cutting through the bay itself would save a step or two on the trip.

 

The land quaked as Saki lifted a leg to dip her feet into the waters. She frowned. How silly of her to not consider how shallow the San Francisco Bay actually was. Not particularly deep even to the speck-like humans below, it didn’t even approach a mere fraction of her toes in height. The term ‘puddle’ would be too generous, it was more like a wet floor to her.

 

Still, every step she took was an absolute disaster for those in the bay. There was a very small navel blockade bay. They were setup to help manage evacuations by water which, unfortunately, never came to fruition. They all disappeared beneath Saki’s right foot as it came down atop them during her stroll.

 

The area had a few bridges connecting either side of the metropolitan areas with one another. Each and every one was obliterated: clipped by Saki’s toes if not trod on outright. Saki didn’t even seem to be looking at the destruction she wrought. She, of course, was, as she as able to see out of every minute bit of her body thanks to how the nanites infused and made up her form. As usual, she relished every step, even if it wasn’t quite what she expected.

 

As a fun surprise, she dragged her toes through some of the deeper parts of the boy and kicked torrents of water towards the cities at the west. San Mateo and a few other settlements nearby got drenched, naturally. Though the downpour killed a few and ruined dozens of structures, it was by far one of her more lenient actions towards a city this whole day. The booming reverb of her giggle let them know she was capable of far more than that little ‘splash’.

 

In just 5 measly steps she was there: San Francisco. Saki loomed over the metropolis and nibbled at her lip. Stark naked and 20 miles in height, the city was completely in her shadow. Every slight distribution of her immeasurable weight shook the ground under their feet. Hundreds of thousands of people looked up at what truly seemed a god to them, while Saki gleefully looked down on a patch of grey she could extinguish by just laying down and rolling over.

 

“Hey there.” She began, her voice ringing everyone’s ears as it resonated across the city.

 

She crashed down onto her knees, bringing them down on just the very tip of the city’s bay-side. Thousands of lives: smashed.

 

“What I’m going to do to this city might seem a bit humiliating for you...”

 

She sat down on her butt proper now. Spreading her legs, she slammed one down at each end of the city, or at least spread as much as she could. Whatever wasn’t straddled by the towering limbs was either crushed under them or beneath the heels of her feet.

 

People on the suburbs fell into fissures worming outwards from where her heels landed. Each ped of hers was 3 miles tall, *double* how big she used to be not even 30 seconds ago.

 

“...but I assure you there are far worse ways to go. Just ask the tens of thousands in my stomach~”

 

Saki giggled, knowing fully well they had digested by now. Then, she purred. Her anticipation was rising. Were she lacking in her nanites, yet still this big, she wouldn't have even been able to make out any of the tiny dots that humanity seemed to her now. Thankfully, she could, and those looks of fear, hopelessness, concern and even disgust got her engine running--so to speak.

 

The east side of San Francisco was dominated by one feature of hers in particular: her crotch. With glistening droplets that could swallow a crowd of hundreds, her hairless cunt loomed over their city. It was a monster in its own right. The sweet, feminine scent inundated anything remotely close, and the heat it gave off had the specks beneath her sweltering.

 

Now, as she shimmied forward, it began to destroy. Using her arms and heels, she moved that leviathan frame of hers closer towards the city. Block after block was steamrolled by her encroaching thighs and pussy. Over a mile in height, her womanhood demolished dozens of buildings covering the small distance Saki needed to scoot to get herself comfortable. Small structures and entire mobs of people found themselves engulfed by the gigantic snatch as it moved with her body.

 

She paused when it loomed over the commercial district: where dozens of towering skyscrapers failed to be as tall as a ‘slender’ finger of hers was thick.

 

Saki wasn’t going to just stuff them all inside though. Plenty were already swallowed up by her hungry cunt from her movements: lost in a humid, sweltering, pink cavern they’d never escape from. No, she was going to really rub in her superiority here.

 

Completely hands free, Saki got to work. Using just the nanites within her body, she was determined to cum. Trillions upon trillions of the little things got to work stimulating her clitoris or massaging at her inner walls. The nanites were invisible to the outside world, as they often were even on her skin, as they clung to her pink folds as an imperceptibly thin layer.

 

The nervous denizens of the city watched as her folds got wetter. Her pussy twitched, and the already moist genitals produced even more of the liquid excitement that kept the place slick. A single bead of her nectar split from those lower lips and plopped down to the streets below. Though most were hiding in nearby buildings, such a mass of fluid easily fanned out and leaked in. Her bounty was cloying, sticky, and dozens drowned in just a single drop. Many more were simply stuck, immobilized and humiliated before she even finished.

 

The nanites were far better than any human could have been at the task. Still, it took all the restraint Saki had to not shove her hand in to help squeeze out a bit more sensation. The nanites were able to change their own make on the fly, and with Saki’s divine sense of touch and their myriad, nanoscopic limbs they stimulated every bit of that erogenous flesh.

 

“Nnf, f-fnf”

 

She grunted and moaned, uncaring and unabashed as her voice shattered windows and popped eardrums all around her. Saki curled her toes as the sensations increased then, when that wasn’t enough to disperse her excitement, she started grinding herself a bit. Her hips and pussy slid forward and back; the earth beneath quaked and groaned in protest. Skyscrapers fell to the most minor movements of her sex.

 

She was sopping wet and not even finished. That entire commercial district was up to their necks in her fluids. Her breathing increased; the heat was intense. The pleasure was building, overwhelming and waiting to burst through. Saki didn’t want to hold back any longer. She lifted her leg about an inch to her then slammed it back down, breaking the crust of the earth beneath an indomitable heel. Towering feet clenched their toes in unison.

 

“Hng, F-fuck!”

 

It was was here, with quadrillions of synchronized efforts from her nanites, that she climaxed at last. She bent her legs back towards her body without warning, clenching those toes deep into the earth and rubbing her soles in the rubble of the once proud city. Fingers grabbed at bedrock as she braced herself to handle the pulse of warm ecstasy. Her pussy quivered, people still alive near that looming cunt screamed as they could hear it for just a second till it erupted.

 

Saki orgasmed, and the femcum she gushed from her quim surged forth so suddenly and quick that anyone caught up in the initial ‘wave’ was ripped apart by the force alone.

 

Innumerable gallons of the stuff spread forth to wash away the rubble and whatever was left standing from her quaking climax. Towering tides of fragrant nectar then fanned out to engulf anything not obliterated by the initial gush. Everything and everyone unlucky enough to be inside her snatch from earlier was crushed by the contractions and washed away.

 

Saki panted, moaning here and there as aftershocks continued to wrack her. Each one accompanied by a spasm of her miles tall form, each one accompanied by another one of those reverberations that made the planet her bitch.

 

Saki caught her breath. Her skin was flushed a bit pinker, she giggled as she watched the ‘fruits’ of her labor ravage the city. She took some time to cool off in that famous San Francisco weather. Then, she stood up, had her nanites clean herself off, and spoke.

 

“Wew, that was fun.” she beamed. Those almond eyes of hers glared down as her ‘bliss’ was still spreading over the city. A smirk formed as she watched it overtake one of the impromptu evacuation shelters near the corner of the city.

 

“I think I should do some more sightseeing before wrapping this vacation up.” she said, walking into a stroll.

Chapter 10: Circumnavigate by VivettaVenray

Chapter 10: Circumnavigate

 

The femcum-ravaged San Francisco was left behind as she walked due south of it, crushing Burlingame and what was left of San Mateo in a few more steps. She looked down at Palo Alto, another panicked, quake-ravage block of grey and casually slid her foot through its center.

 

Her voice boomed for miles as she continued.

 

“The only problem with sightseeing is deciding what to see next. But of course, I know the solution. Considering I’m gonna absorb this entire planet, I’ll just kill two birds with one stone. As my nanites swarm over the globe, I’ll be sure to infest every nook and cranny with them to really experience what the world has to offer me. Once that’s done, the stars will be mine. How nice of my home planet to be the first of many to add to my cute form~”

 

Saki smiled as she walked towards the western coast of California and produced a miles wide glob of nanites in her hand. She plopped it down into the ocean, and it expanded. The grey goo was unstoppable as it converted all the water of the Pacific into more of it. Unlike before, Saki wasn’t really messing around or savoring things. She was eager to absorb this planet and leave for the wonders beyond. Fishing vessels, navies, islands themselves were engulfed. Upon hitting land the ocean of nanites would reach up in a fog, sending some of themselves airborne to plague over whatever unfortunate countries found themselves in their wake.

 

All the while Saki walked across the middle of the continental united states. Every step of hers wiped out miles of terrain and left only shiny metallic prints. From there, nanites then dug down from the furrows her steps left to creep into the Earth and consume it from within. They bled through tectonic plates like the roots of a plant and fanned out across the globe.

 

Saki did partake in a bit of wanton destructive fun though. With her vantage point, she pointed a finger to her side now and again to laser whatever suburb or city she saw fit to. She had since modified her fingers as she did her eyes, and felt in this moment like a great deity of destruction, indulging her whims at the searing expense of those civilizations.

 

“Zap~”, she’d occasionally say in a taunt, laughing with glee.

 

In about a minute she had reached Colorado and stepped square on the city of Denver. What managed to escape her sole and survive the crumbling earth from the quakes found themselves consumed by the tide of grey that crept out of her print.

 

Every breath Saki took was visible and a shiny grey as she dispersed those nanites into the air. They converted the very air itself. She was beyond thorough; she was determined to waste as little of what remained as possible.

 

Reaching Missouri, they finally decided to nuke her. She sighed, delighted. It was as warm and nice and she thought it’d be. The explosions ribbed harmlessly against her ‘modest’ tits. She was impressed they had jets that flew up that high just to get her: not so impressed as to spare them, however, and that large grey cloud forming over the country consumed them shortly after. No one was safe.

 

She was too late to be stopped. She reached the edge of North Carolina and dipped her feet into the grey ‘waters’ that had subsumed the Atlantic. It was her; it was all her. Every drop of water on the planet was converted into more nanites. It was all gone now. North and South, East and West: all silvery shining warbling mass of *her*.

 

Saki dived into herself and sunk to the planets core. Once that molten, energy rich center was consumed, she was finished.

 

Earth was no more, just a silver sphere of liquid-like metal at a glance. It warped and shaped up into a planet sized Saki. Refleshified fully, she reached out to pinch up the moon and pop it into her mouth. It tasted like rock at first: bland. But, with a bit of self-modification, she made it taste like ice cream by the time it melted in the heat she made in her mouth.

 

Saki turned around. Though there was no gravity in space, she could easily move here thanks to the various functionalities her and her nanites now possessed. Things like flight were trivial to her now.

 

She faced her next target: the Sun. Over a hundred times bigger than the Earth she had just absorbed, the glowing mass of fire contained oodles of mass and energy for her to consume and convert. With it, Saki would made her current size look like a bug before exploring the universe proper.

 

She wasted no time and flew straight towards it. It was radiating with celestial heat, but if a nuke couldn’t even singe her now, she knew she’d be fine.

Chapter 11: Empire by VivettaVenray

Chapter 11: Empire

 

It was 4 years since Saki had absorbed the entirety of the Solar System.

 

The Glarkian Empire had ruled its own star system for millennia. Having exterminated life from all the other 4 planets in the region, the Glark species proved itself dominant... in military matters at least. They were behind the late Liztnyaks in science, and embarrassingly had yet to figure out faster than light travel. However, they were capable of receiving transmissions from other lifeforms across the galaxy, even if they couldn’t send any of their own back in any reasonable time. One in particular had been disturbing a few of the empire’s leaders.

 

There were reports of a gigantic silver being. She was said to be many times larger than planets, and was ravaging the galaxy. Her shape was that of one those female “humans”, a well known but mysteriously extinct species from the similarly absent Solar System. It was said this ‘Saki’ was destroying entire star-spanning empires. They dismissed the transmissions as mistakes or pranks of some sort at first, but the messages kept coming in from a variety of sources: many even amid an attack from this supposed being.

 

Still, Glarkian egos were hard to get through and they were confident that, whatever this threat was, they could handle it.

 

How wrong they were.

 

One fateful day a foreign entity materialized in their territory: a female of some kind. So large, the Glarkian Empire could only fathom her entity via sensors and the like. This nude woman had dark black hair thousands of kilometers in thickness. Her eyes were a soft gold light. The rest of her lithe body, head to toe, had a shiny, silver—like metallic sheen to it. Altogether, she was celestial in size at over a hundred thousand miles tall.

 

It was unmistakably the one those transmissions spoke of: “Saki”.

 

She had appeared right before the old Liztnyakian homeworld. There was no flash of light or loud boom to announce her presence. Saki was there, albeit vibrating rapidly for a few seconds after arrival. She set her eyes upon the world.

 

The Liztnyakians were a peaceful, scholarly race and thus the Glarkian military’s trivially overran them during their quest for system domination. Their planet was destroyed by the overeager Glarks, and the scientific achievements and records of the Liztnyakians were lost forever in the fires of war. Rife with craters and scorched earth, the Glarkian Empire remade the planet into a prison world. It had the perfect location, as it was on the edge of their star system and far away from Glark homeworld.

 

Saki leaned into it and scanned it with her gaze. The entire planet contained billions of lifeforms within its numerous sprawling, fortress-like prisons. An impressive and well defended planet, it was less than a baseball in size to her.

 

She giggled, opened her mouth and wrapped her lips about the entire world. She gulped at once.

 

“Mmf, yummy~”, Saki said, her voice reaching not just the ears of every Glark in the system, but coming through their communicators as well. Whatever this being was, It was clear she was here intended to taunt them in her attack. It was also clear that she possessed an intense level of power to support that cavalier and condescending tone of hers.

 

The Glarks were a paranoid civilization, and every quadrant of their star system had millions of space ships armed to the teeth. Many were manned by Glarks themselves, and more still were autonomous drones. There were many near the Liztnyakian quadrant. There, they readied a defensive formation of sorts to try to stop her from advancing further.

 

Saki noticed another planet not to far off, but in her path was a great multitude of space ships. The vast majority where less than specks to her megalithic being. It was only with her transcendent levels of perception that she could even notice them. Others were a bit bigger: moon-sized weapons of mass destruction armed by several cities worth of life-forms. Of course, even a moon was something she could smash beneath her toes now. She smiled and clenched those digits at the thought, then flew closer.

 

“Is this all for me? Your cute ships here?”

 

The silver woman floated their way, flying upwards a bit so that the entire fighting force was level with her navel. Every Glark’s hearts sank within their chest: this woman’s belly-button was wide and deep enough to fit about a quarter of their fleet. She paused while they unloaded every weapon they had against that silver ‘flesh’ of hers. The only retaliation thus far was her breath. They knew an entity like her shouldn’t need to breathe, so they wondered why she did? The answer was simple enough to elude them: Saki enjoyed the sensations of it, so she simulated it wherever she went if feasible.

 

Her abdomen rose forward just a bit on the inhale to slam taut silver skin into tens of thousands of space vessels. The ships didn’t explode though. The surviving millions in the battle saw their fate up close and personal. Those ships were sucked inwards and absorbed into her body. That’s all they saw, though some suspected the truth from it: that they were pulled in and dismantled by Saki’s nanite composition.

 

The moon-scale ships fired their powerful lasers barrages: each one hotter than the surface of a star. Saki pursed her lips to the side. It was nice, warm, though not the most noticeable ‘massage’: it certainly wasn’t a threat. She giggled, taking it in good humor.

 

“Ok, now it’s my turn. I’ll be quick though, I don’t want to keep the other planets here waiting~”

 

She floated upwards. The space army saw the endless expanse of silver at her mid section transition towards a lewd, shiny crotch. From there she shifted ‘slightly’ to the side, thousands of miles, so that the force would take in her right leg. The elegant limb ended in a feminine foot, over ten thousand miles long, which promptly thrust itself into the throng of ships.

 

Saki smirked. She wiggled her toes, feeling those countless lives burst against her soles. To be maximally efficient, she should be absorbing them instead of crushing them, but the explosions they made felt nice and warm between her digits and against her silver exterior. They were, after all, a drop in a very, very large bucket here, so to speak.

 

She wasn’t lying when she said she didn’t want to spend too much time here. Saki paused her foot for just a moment, giving false hope and letting another round of barrages fire at her toes. Then, in two quick motions, she swept her ped right, then left, utterly obliterating much of the force.

 

Her body moved pass and left behind a ‘small’ cloud of nanites about a planet big. They’d take care of whatever was remaining before catching up to flow back into her.

 

The next planet in her sight was hardly a planet at all. It was the former home of the Blirtnacogs. They were a technology-focused species. They pursued technological advancement in all areas of their life equally though, and thus easily fell to the Glark’s superior military innovations. Since then, the Glark’s transformed their world into a production planet. It was more artificial than not now, and was filled with factories, cargo ship bays and the like. Despite it being a bit bigger than the old Liztnyak planet, it contained far less life upon it. The factories were mostly autonomous, after all.

 

Saki thought it hardly worth her time, and she simply grasped it in her hand and crushed it into her palm. It was deconstructed and absorbed it on the go. There was another, smaller defense force between her and the next planet in this distance. She simply floated right through it, absorbing it entirely on contact and not even giving it so much as a glance.

 

This third planet belonged to the Niphralx. Their kind focused on art above all else, and produced many fantastical sculptures and monuments which were paved over once the Glarkians invaded and repurposed the world. Now, it was the media center of the universe. It was the most eclectic looking sphere, as it was terraformed to have environments to suit any show the Glarkian consumers demanded. It had ice caps, rain forests, tundra, beaches, desserts and much more.

 

Needless to say it caught Saki’s glowing eyes. She grinned down, taking in all the details. There was even a bit of filming going on. “What a curious place this is. I bet you’ll all taste scrumptious~”

 

This was a smaller world, about golf ball sized. All cameras on the surface now aimed towards the silver-filled sky, transmitting their doom across the entire system. It was a special broadcast across the empire, as the Glark’s felt it a necessity for their people to know what was going on.

 

Saki pinched up the world and slid it close to her mouth. Silver ‘muscle’ with neigh-innumerable buds came forth: her tongue. She dragged it across their world, lapping up a pastiche of ecologies in a single lick. She gulped, and resonated the world with a vibrating “Mmmm~”

 

Then, she popped the rest of it in her mouth and savored it while she went on the move.

 

Another fleet was in her way between this planet and the next. Expected. She paused only to stick out her tongue at them, displaying the entire ex-Niphralx world to their sensors. It was fractured, shambled. She sealed her lips, gulped it down, then blew through them as she did the last force.

 

Saki’s eyes glowed wide. This next planet almost twice as big as the biggest she’s seen here so far. Well over a baseball in size, it could barely fit in the palm of her hand if she so chose.

 

This planet used to be the home of the Kraaccul: a peaceful race that focused on living relaxing, contemplative lives. Naturally, being pacifists, they were the first to fall to Glarkian ambitions all those years ago.

 

Since then, their world was turned into a second Glarkian residential planet. Here, all but the richest Glarks lived. It wasn’t a bad place to live necessarily though: it had a nice atmosphere, plenty of entertainment and a respectable standard of living. It simply wasn’t the *best*. Right now, though, it was by far the worst place for any Glark to be. Saki started to float upwards, letting her crotch loom by the planet.

 

Though a bit big for her mouth, it was able to fit right between her thighs. She spread her legs to either side of the world. The Glarks within panicked, cursing their incompetent military over Glarkian social media. In truth, there were plenty of planetary defenses attacking her now. Entire fleets swarmed by her waist, and the surface-to-space laser-canons around that globe all fired. Yet, that all did nothing but arouse her slightly, and in the end her thighs came down.

 

Caught in the powerful grip of her legs, the planet was doomed. She slammed her thighs back together. Though she still had her trademark petiteness to her frame, even as as a planet devouring cosmic horror, Saki still held millions of times more might than needed to absolutely crunch that planet to a molten glob.

 

Trillions of lives were smashed with the gesture. She let the remnants of its fiery hot core pamper her senses for a bit before absorbing it--alongside whatever else of the world was left.

 

And then there was one planet left. The Glarkian homeworld itself.

 

It was here that the richest Glarks lived. An entire planet all to themselves might seem a bit much to any intelligent and conscientious species, but when they are the top 1% of a species that numbered in the trillions, it wasn’t too outlandish.

 

The original state of the world was completely gone due to centuries of terraforming. What was caught in Saki’s gaze was a world designed to maximize comfort and pleasure. There were beach like climates interspersed with vast, ritzy cities. Saki could see a few neon lights from millions of miles away, glistening on the world’s surface.

 

It was naturally protected by the bulk of Glark’s space military. The number of ships here was in tens upon tens of millions. Saki decided to toy with them a bit.

 

She hovered her mouth low to their fighting force and spoke, letting her words wash over them and annihilate any ship too close with the boom of her voice alone.

 

“That’s your favorite planet I take it?~” she said, grinning. Though her body was silver, her lips were a darker shade, and her teeth were still bright white to complete that smug grin she loved so much.

 

“Looks delicious, I just can’t wait to add it my being.” She slipped her tongue out, reaching it forward and curling the tip. The miles long ‘muscle’ retreated back to her maw with a bounty of hundreds of thousands of high-tech ships.

 

“Mmmmm~”. She smacked her lips to make an audible smacking noise that wracked the warrior people’s ears.

 

“How nice of your leaders to send this appetizer~”

 

A short chuckle and she pursed her lips, inhaling. Her breath was artificial as before: the nanites worked quite hard to provide this realistic nature of inhalation. She pivoted her head, side to side, and sucked the ships in.

 

Admiral Glirezbli was in charge of this entire fighting force. A respected leader, the Admiral was helpless within the command chambers of the moon-sized mega-ship. The force faced a pair of lips planetary in size and were losing--hard. Even firing their entire volleys of laser canons and space-nukes didn’t leave a single mark on those lips of hers. The chambers rocked, and alarms sounded all throughout the construct: ‘WARNING: unexpected high speeds!’ the system blared. They were drawn in. This ship, too, was sucked in just like the rest of the ‘snacks’.

 

Saki let them fly and fidget in her mouth a bit before gulping once more. She was efficient here, and the stragglers would find themselves doomed as she pursed her lips again for a round two: catching any vessel that tried to retreat.

 

The Glarkian homeworld was now defenseless, and their sky filled with that silvery ‘skin’, glistening in the light of their star it so cruelly occluded. Saki brought a single finger down about that world, letting them take in every single detail of that finger’s print.

 

The air burned with the speed of its descent. It was like a meteor: metallic sheen and everything. It slowed just before it came down to smear one of the amazing waterfall-laden continents to dust. When it made landing, a shockwave traveled along the world. Her voice mocked them with a single word.

 

“Boop.”

 

From the finger came a swarm of grey. It took multiple forms: a goo-like dry-fluid that inundated the land and sea, and a fog of fluffy grey which handled everything in the air. Another set of billions of lives, swallowed up by her nanites. They infested everything, cut off every escape route into space via private space ship or even a few ejection pods that fired, randomly, towards the sky in hopes of landing somewhere worthwhile far away from here. No such luck.

 

Saki lifted her finger and just watched that luxurious world turn to a shiny, smooth silver. She then gave it one more poke, giggled as it warbled, then hugged it close to her bosom, absorbing it into her body.

 

She turned to face their star. It was a bright, blue sun. Her entire body vibrated and a few moments later she was at its side. Burning with its searing heat it, like all stars thus far, didn’t harm her a bit. She was immortal, invincible, and this star, like all of them in time, was hers.

 

The planet-dwarfing woman soared forward and dived right into it. Shortly after, the entire star dimmed and turned a shiny grey. The celestial sphere shifted, distorted, and morphed back to Saki as she was before: only thousands of times larger.

 

Her silver form vibrated again, and she was gone, leaving nothing behind of the once great star system.

Chapter 12: Finale by VivettaVenray

Chapter 12: Finale

 

Saki returned with the bounty of the Glarkian Star System in her form. She vibrated into existence by countless other similarly-sized, silver bodies of hers, each with their own harvests. Together, they stared at the seemingly endless expanse of fair skin before them: it was herself, of course.

 

Saki kept her main body here, the only non-silvery one presently, and it was positively *massive*: too big for any lesser mind to comprehend. Another batch of ‘clones’ returned, and her main form smiled down at them as she smiled back with thousands of faces, admiring what she herself had become. In tune with a thundering moan, space-time warbled, tugging all these star-sized bodies of her closer to her own. On contact with her skin, her nanites roped them in and harvested their bounties. Then, she made more clones of herself, sharing her consciousness, to send them out to other distant worlds to harvest.

 

Well, that was what she’d usually do. For now, she kept the myriad selves of hers here if they were already. She wanted some more perspectives to view herself from. This was an interesting time, as she was just about to absorb the entire Laniakea Supercluster...

 

Once Saki got her first taste of the energy and mass a star could hold, she wanted more. It was a whole other level of matter and mass. Her time on earth was nothing. She had expanded across the entire Milky Way galaxy: along the way, unraveling the mysteries of physics with her highly evolved intellect. Faster than light travel became a simple matter of vibrating oneself at speeds exceeding that of light to warp space-time, and she used that to finish off her home galaxy, then another, and another, and so forth.

 

Pretty soon, she had unraveled all the mysteries the cosmos had to offer. The true equations of reality was hers to know, and hers alone. With it, she devised the most efficient path to omnipotence. She made her way to the center of Virgo Supercluster, and started dragging space and time towards her. She consumed not just the energy of the fundamental underpinnings of the universe, but every planet, star and galaxy caught up with it.

 

The only problem was that, although the method was efficient, it was boring. Saki had a solution though. She always did. While she slowly consumed space-time, she sent out duplicates of herself. They weren’t clones in that they had their own thoughts: they were *her*, just as much as she was herself. She could see out of them, and out of each and every one of the countless septillions of nanites that now made up her truly celestial form.

 

And so she could ravage the incredibly distant worlds with these smaller bodies of hers, able to enjoy her sadistic urges afar while still staying on her new goal of unlimited power.

 

She had recently fully consumed the Virgo Supercluster, dragging it and its thousands of galaxies into her. Galaxies, of course, were now but the size of small beads to her. Needless to say, she was unfathomably gigantic. Measuring her current height in millions of light years, it would take a human, now extinct, an uncounted amount of lifetimes to walk the length of her finger. Her toe alone could fit several Milky Way galaxies beneath it; if that galaxy still existed. But, it was long since dismantled and converted to more of *her*.

 

The Laniakea Supercluster was just a few contractions of space time away. Saki’s main body closed her eyes to savor the pleasure of the next pulse.

“Ngnf”

 

Another echoing moan. She rewarded herself an orgasm with every single compression of space-time. Saki always had complete control of her body, after all. Similarly, she treated herself to every permutation of massage all at once via her ever useful nanite components. It felt, at all times, as though innumerable masseuses pampered every square light year of her form.

 

Another pulse and more galaxies flowed into her by the hundreds, increasing her size steadily. Then another, and another and another. The pace was rhythmic, but the bigger she was the more she brought in with every pulse. Ancient empires that spanned many star systems within even more ancient galaxies: hers now, with ever more coming every single climax.

 

She watched from everywhere she could all those flickering, beautiful light-filled spirals. Each and every speck of light a star system housing billions or even trillions of lives if populated. Even the few species which had completely conquered their galaxies now found themselves specks to her. Mere trifles to such a powerful being. It was a blessing to lack the technology to take her full immensity in. The ignorance of their humiliating fate was surely bliss, if they were lucky enough to remain unawares.

 

Just a few more pulses, a few more spasms and she had collapsed all of Laniakea into herself: all hundreds of millions of light years of it. Tens of thousands of galaxies, quadrillions of lives: hers.

 

Naturally, Saki grew with every bit she consumed, and was at least 5 times the height of what she was previously. She spanned over a hundred million light years now easily.

 

As the smaller bodies now dispersed with the show over, the main body kept at it. At her current rate, the entire universe and its underlying fabric would be entirely consumed by her within another year or two.

 

The universe was no longer expanding; it was collapsing: towards her.

 

Once Saki had it all, she’d be able to recreate the universe with herself as the components. She’d be everywhere, controlling every tiny facet of a new reality as she saw fit. She’d be omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent: a true god. Nothing would exist without her permission, and all would serve and be her.

 

All in due time. She was patient. And was it really work if you enjoyed yourself? Saki thought not.

 

Alight with bliss, her bodies each let out a giggle that, together, echoed across the stars.

 

Fin

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9646