An Astonishing Surprise by PlopTheCop
Summary:

Elrum Kurusu is a young man at the age of 17 who hasn't had a nice life, his parents died at a young age, his sister abuses him, and gets tormented at his school. The only things that brought him joy in his struggles were both reading and his thoughts. His books revolve around fantasy while his thought revolved around being nearly killed by giant women. He never knew why he had such a fascination of women having massive power over him, but he assumes it has to do with the abuse he deals with daily. His best friend, Terra Rivers, happened to find him when he shrank down to a minuscule size. From the kindness of her heart, she took in Elrum and promised him safety.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Couples, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1492 Read: 7338 Published: September 05 2020 Updated: October 06 2020
Story Notes:

Terra Rivers Bio:


Terra Rivers is a 17-year-old girl who has a heart of gold. Her compassion for her friends knows no bounds, and always watches her step when she walks, no intention to hurt anything beneath her foot. One day, after Elrum's accidental shrinking, Terra promised him that she would take good care of him. 


Terra's physique is enough to make the bratty girls at her school rip their hair out. She is around 5 foot six and has the bust of a very mature woman. Despite having eyes on her from every man in an enclosed area, she is no succubus who feeds on the attention, she instead tries to ignore it. 


Elrum Kurusu Bio: 


Elrum Kurusu is a 17-year-old boy who only wishes for a better life. Due to his parents dying from a car crash while he witnessed it, his sister blames him for their death. Life at school wasn't any better, he was constantly bullied due to his sister’s orders. One girl, however, refused to bully him, Terra Rivers.

 

Elrum was a very tall kid, around six foot one, but now that he has a new life to live, his height was now half an inch tall. Despite being smaller than her fingernail, Terra has shown him nothing but kindness, if anything, this shrinking experience made the two of you closer.

1. An Astonishing Surprise Pilot by PlopTheCop

2. Chapter 1: A Day With Terra by PlopTheCop

An Astonishing Surprise Pilot by PlopTheCop

One day, Elrum experiences something surreal, he was no longer in his room, but on the cold hardwood floor. As he looked around, he noticed that a table that would've been around a quarter of his original height was now larger than any manmade structure. Stomps that can rival earthquakes shook the ground Elrum stood on, looking in the direction they came from, white socks were seen relatively close by. Their sheer size could rival houses, and they moved at swift speeds. "Is that a bug?" A feminine voice asks, she must've somehow saw him. Elrum was expecting her to try and crush him or run away, but she didn't, she instead focused all of her attention on him.

"H-Hello? C-Could you help me?" Elrum asks with clear hesitation, she didn't reply and kept on staring. he then realize who the girl was, as the thunder-like volume in her voice was enough to mask it, it was his friend Terra Rivers. "T-Terra! I-Its me, Elrum! P-Please, help me!" Elrum then shouted, he got her attention, but not the way he would've prefered. "Is the bug...talking? Stay there, little bug, I'll pick you up slowly." Her hesitation is obvious, but her gentle nature is taking the steering wheel. Her tower-like fingers slowly wrap around his minuscule body, and he was lifted off the ground towards Terra's eye. "E-E-Elrum!?" She shouts surprised, her booming voice caused him to cover his ears. After realizing how loud her voice must've sounded, she decided to tone it down. "W-Why are you so small!?" She asked, after pondering it in his head, he really didn't know why. Maybe it had to do with my fascination? Elrum pondered in his head, but that was the least of his worries for now. With no way to grow back as far as he knew, he had to find somewhere to live, but finding a place on his own was a suicide mission. Elrum's sister would crush him between her fingers. Terra was the one that made sense, but the most farfetched.

 

"Terra? I have a request." He began, instantly getting worried about her response. However, "Sorry to cut you off Elrum, but knowing you, you wouldn't like to go home at that size, would you like to stay with me until you grow back?" Terra asked. All Elrum could do was stare, was she a mind reader? After nodding, she placed him down on a table, telling him to wait as she went to grab a ruler. He had to do a lot of thinking, how he shrank, how he wound up in Terra's house, he wouldn't be enjoying himself for a while as he thought about his predicament. "Back, ready to measure yourself? I mean, I could just take a guess and see if I got it right."Terra jokingly teased. She plopped the ruler down next to him, it seemed to stretch for miles. "Half an inch tall. Wow, that’s incredibly small!" She said trying to be cheerful, half an inch tall, what a pathetic size. "Cmon, don't look so down. Wanna watch some anime to cheer you up?" Despite the massive size difference, Terra was still the kind soul she was. As he nodded, she lowered her hand for him to hop on. Today started the day of Elrum becoming a shrunken human.

End Notes:

Thanks For Reading! Follow me on twitter @PlopThyCop for some advice to fix what I messed up!

Chapter 1: A Day With Terra by PlopTheCop
Author's Notes:

It finally finished, yes. I was worried people werent interested in my story, but my friends proved me wrong. So here is chapter 1 of a 12 chapter story!

A Day With Terra

After Terra, fortunately, found Elrum on the floor, she offered her home as his safe haven for a while, which was astonishingly generous. Elrum wanted to repay her somehow, but it just seemed impossible with his new size. “What Anime is on your watch list? I wouldn’t mind watching some cheesy Romance anime.” Elrum wanted to watch whatever, as long as it wasn’t Hentai or primarily Romance based. While his new size had to take some adjusting, he did enjoy the softness of Terra’s skin, it was silky smooth; her hand was a blend of firm and soft. However, since he was a young teen, his mind began to fantasize about other places on Terra’s person. “Elrum? Are you daydreaming?” Terra asked, curious as to why Elrum was staring blankly at her chest. Still fantasizing in his mind, he imagined life within these “Sacred Places”, her bust and thighs must’ve been heavenly. While he had no interest in feet, he was very curious if they were soft at his size. Suddenly, a large and heavy surface came in contact with his head, but gently. It was Terra’s finger, gently patting Elrum on the head. “You must be thinking about a lot, I can assure you that you’re safe here. Don’t worry about house spiders or millipedes, you’ll always be protected by me.” Elrum’s sister or schoolmates were never kind to him, only Terra was, and due to her kindness, despite how easy it would be for her to crush him, was enough to make him weep.


The two of them spent about an hour watching some anime, the one she chose happened to be one he was interested in for a long time, but because of his sister, he never got the free time to do so. Suddenly, Terra pauses the anime and asks him a question he didn’t know how to answer. “So, you shrank down to this small size unexpectedly? But how did you end up inside my house?” Terra asked. Elrum began giving it some thought, but nothing came to mind. Last night he was talking with his friends on Discord, then he wakes up shrunken on Terra’s floor. “Nothing comes to mind, maybe Eliza shrank me to harm me?” He asked himself out loud, this causing Terra to pick him up and place him next to her. “Why does Eliza hate you, Elrum?” She asked, worried about his open thoughts. Would it be best to tell her? She’s my only friend, but I don’t want her to pity me. Elrum thought in his head. “Get comfy, it’s a long story.” He told Terra, warning her that this story won’t be pretty.

 

“I had a rough childhood to keep it short, but there's more to it than that. I had a lot in my favor over my older sister Eliza, and that caused her to be jealous of me. She never was this harsh to me, but something changed about three or four years ago. Growing up, the only thing she had over me was my parent’s affection. You saw it first hand, I froze up while watching a lunchroom fight. This was a problem for me because whenever I saw a fight I turned into a statue, and the school always thought I was involved in these fights. That’s why she had my parent’s affection while I had everything else. Finally, about five years ago, my parents wanted to go for a drive and talk to me about my involvement with the fights, but we got into a car crash. My mum died from the impact, and my dad began bleeding out, but because I mentally froze, I couldn’t look away, I could only stare in horror instead of calling for help. This didn’t settle well with Eliza, and abuse became a daily thing since I always froze in the face of violence. Four years ago, Eliza became the popular girl that everyone wanted to befriend, that included my friends. My own friends would abuse me, my classmates prank me, and my locker filled with trash, just so she could say hi to them. Then the worst year of my life happened; Eliza became the Student Council President of our school. Sure, she dominated the scene with her popularity as well as her ‘motivations’, but her intentions were far from pure, she did this so she can make me suffer even more. No friends, no one talking to me, my books thrashed, it was an awful year. Sophomore year, you came to my aid Terra and brought me out of that dark place. Eliza would try to convince you to bail on me yet you stood firm. She even targeted you to dissuade you from talking to me, yet you stayed. You are literally my light in the darkness Terra. I can’t possibly thank you enough.” Before he knew it, Elrum was crying while telling the story, but Terra was teary-eyed and covering her mouth. “It’s so much worse than I thought. I’m so sorry Elrum.” She apologized, offering her hands for him to climb on. Elrum obeyed and struggled to climb up the gigantic hand, but when he climbed up, he was sent skyrocketing into the air towards Terra’s face. “If you think your time with me will be dreary, your wrong. I will make your life more comfortable than ever before! Now cmon, let’s continue relaxing!” Terra’s eyes sparkled with your reflection in her gorgeous eyes. “Yeah, lets,” Elrum replied, happily sitting on Terra’s hand, ready to accept what is coming in the future.

End Notes:

As I said in the pilot, don't be afraid to give me criticism. I would love for everyone to give me some feedback! Twitter: @PlopThyCop

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9636