- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Terra Rivers Bio:


Terra Rivers is a 17-year-old girl who has a heart of gold. Her compassion for her friends knows no bounds, and always watches her step when she walks, no intention to hurt anything beneath her foot. One day, after Elrum's accidental shrinking, Terra promised him that she would take good care of him. 


Terra's physique is enough to make the bratty girls at her school rip their hair out. She is around 5 foot six and has the bust of a very mature woman. Despite having eyes on her from every man in an enclosed area, she is no succubus who feeds on the attention, she instead tries to ignore it. 


Elrum Kurusu Bio: 


Elrum Kurusu is a 17-year-old boy who only wishes for a better life. Due to his parents dying from a car crash while he witnessed it, his sister blames him for their death. Life at school wasn't any better, he was constantly bullied due to his sister’s orders. One girl, however, refused to bully him, Terra Rivers.

 

Elrum was a very tall kid, around six foot one, but now that he has a new life to live, his height was now half an inch tall. Despite being smaller than her fingernail, Terra has shown him nothing but kindness, if anything, this shrinking experience made the two of you closer.

One day, Elrum experiences something surreal, he was no longer in his room, but on the cold hardwood floor. As he looked around, he noticed that a table that would've been around a quarter of his original height was now larger than any manmade structure. Stomps that can rival earthquakes shook the ground Elrum stood on, looking in the direction they came from, white socks were seen relatively close by. Their sheer size could rival houses, and they moved at swift speeds. "Is that a bug?" A feminine voice asks, she must've somehow saw him. Elrum was expecting her to try and crush him or run away, but she didn't, she instead focused all of her attention on him.

"H-Hello? C-Could you help me?" Elrum asks with clear hesitation, she didn't reply and kept on staring. he then realize who the girl was, as the thunder-like volume in her voice was enough to mask it, it was his friend Terra Rivers. "T-Terra! I-Its me, Elrum! P-Please, help me!" Elrum then shouted, he got her attention, but not the way he would've prefered. "Is the bug...talking? Stay there, little bug, I'll pick you up slowly." Her hesitation is obvious, but her gentle nature is taking the steering wheel. Her tower-like fingers slowly wrap around his minuscule body, and he was lifted off the ground towards Terra's eye. "E-E-Elrum!?" She shouts surprised, her booming voice caused him to cover his ears. After realizing how loud her voice must've sounded, she decided to tone it down. "W-Why are you so small!?" She asked, after pondering it in his head, he really didn't know why. Maybe it had to do with my fascination? Elrum pondered in his head, but that was the least of his worries for now. With no way to grow back as far as he knew, he had to find somewhere to live, but finding a place on his own was a suicide mission. Elrum's sister would crush him between her fingers. Terra was the one that made sense, but the most farfetched.

 

"Terra? I have a request." He began, instantly getting worried about her response. However, "Sorry to cut you off Elrum, but knowing you, you wouldn't like to go home at that size, would you like to stay with me until you grow back?" Terra asked. All Elrum could do was stare, was she a mind reader? After nodding, she placed him down on a table, telling him to wait as she went to grab a ruler. He had to do a lot of thinking, how he shrank, how he wound up in Terra's house, he wouldn't be enjoying himself for a while as he thought about his predicament. "Back, ready to measure yourself? I mean, I could just take a guess and see if I got it right."Terra jokingly teased. She plopped the ruler down next to him, it seemed to stretch for miles. "Half an inch tall. Wow, that’s incredibly small!" She said trying to be cheerful, half an inch tall, what a pathetic size. "Cmon, don't look so down. Wanna watch some anime to cheer you up?" Despite the massive size difference, Terra was still the kind soul she was. As he nodded, she lowered her hand for him to hop on. Today started the day of Elrum becoming a shrunken human.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks For Reading! Follow me on twitter @PlopThyCop for some advice to fix what I messed up!