Super Stories by Tinyjosh
Summary:

In a world filled with beings with Super Powers and Superheroes, two ordinary people try to fit in as regular ole people...until something changes their life forever,

 

Tags will be added as content is written in chapters. Also has F/f, I just never know how change it to both.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Butt, Breasts, Object, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: No Word count: 37703 Read: 83626 Published: August 28 2020 Updated: September 04 2020

1. Chapter 1 Gemma by Tinyjosh

2. Chapter 2 William by Tinyjosh

3. Chapter 3 Our Little Secret by Tinyjosh

4. Chapter 4 Our Little People by Tinyjosh

5. Chapter 5 Meeting The Family by Tinyjosh

6. Chapter 6 New Job by Tinyjosh

7. Chapter 7 New Day by Tinyjosh

8. Chapter 8 Test Run by Tinyjosh

9. Chapter 9 Roomies by Tinyjosh

10. Chapter 10 Truth by Tinyjosh

11. Chapter 11 Round 2 by Tinyjosh

12. Chapter 12 Second Night by Tinyjosh

13. Chapter 13 Shopping by Tinyjosh

14. Chapter 14 Camera Shoot by Tinyjosh

15. Chapter 15 The Giantess by Tinyjosh

16. Chapter 16 Playtime by Tinyjosh

17. Chapter 17 After by Tinyjosh

18. Chapter 18 Slow Night by Tinyjosh

19. Chapter 19 Cindy by Tinyjosh

20. Chapter 20 Sisters by Tinyjosh

21. Chapter 21 A Whole New Mess by Tinyjosh

22. Chapter 22 Its Offical by Tinyjosh

23. Chapter 23 The Bank by Tinyjosh

24. Chapter 24 The Loot by Tinyjosh

25. Chapter 25 The Date by Tinyjosh

26. Chapter 26 The First by Tinyjosh

27. Chapter 27 The Experience by Tinyjosh

28. Chapter 28 The Event by Tinyjosh

29. Chapter 29 The Event Part II by Tinyjosh

30. Chapter 30 The Event Part III by Tinyjosh

31. Chapter 31 The Event Part IV by Tinyjosh

Chapter 1 Gemma by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

My latest story.

 

First: My other stories are being updated soon. I have chapters but I keep re-writing them. I will update them when I feel I have content good enough to post.

Second: This story was originally small stories around various powered beings, but I fell in love with these two unique ones. I am open to writing more characters in, but for now, just these two.

Super Stories

Chapter 1: Gemma

Name: Gemma Bridge

Age: 19

Size: 6ft

Occupation: Worker at Mighty Brand Mart (A rebranded supermarket chain)

Powers: NIL

Gemma stood at her register, another slow Wednesday. Having Left Highscool, she was forced into this job to pay rent. Her family said they would support her if she went to college, but she was stuck on the road of life, unsure where to proceed. She was a misguided student in school, having no aspirations and kinda just rode the ride till she got to the end. Now she was stuck here.

As she stared at the small note attached to her cash register that reminded her to 'smile', she heard a commotion at the entryway. She peaked out to see a few customers huddlying around the area. And then entered a young girl. She was 18, had beautiful white hair, a small physique but while her body was small, she had one hell of a perky ass. She wore a tight spandex suit, white with red stripes adoring it and goggles on her face. She was Shrinker, a popular hero and part of the mighty 10. She had the ability to shrink people, which in long range combat was useless, if she was able to sneak up on you or surprise you, the fight was over before you could blink. She often shrunk criminals till authorities arrived, however she, as many 'powers' were, had a history of 'accidents' or 'escapes' that resulted in people never seen again. However she was never pinned for it and the public loved her regardless.

And who wouldn't, she was a small and sexy little hero. Distrubing when older guys fawned over her however she was huge in the young market, doing kid shows and lots of public awareness campaigns. She was new, less then a year as a hero. Why she was in this shitty little shop was beyond Gemma. "People, people, I am here for a snack, nothing more. If you could please give me room" the young hero pronounced, the secruity guard at the door pushing the crowd out as the hero entered properly. Gemma watched on the hanging security camera feed the girl enter the confectionery area, grab a pack of gum and head to a register.

Gemma was one of 5 people serving, she was not confident on the odds she would be picked, but if she was, it would be cool to meet a hero. She had seen them around, either patrolling or solving small crimes. Most big stuff was only seen on TV. But she never saw one face to face. 'powers' sure, they are rare but there was one in her highschool class, or so the rumour was. Technically it was illegal to share you had powers, nor use them outside 'approved areas' that they were only allowed in or their personal houses. (EDITORS NOTE: Powers: Nickname given to individuals with some sort of 'superpower')

Gemma suddenly got tense, Shrinker was heading her way, she did exercises with her fingers, trying to calm herself. This was not happening, she was going to end up with Jim or Sally. She breathed out and looked up, Shrinker was entering her lane.

"Hey, just a pack of these" Shrinker said, handing the small packet to Gemma. Gemma swallowed, she was scared shitless, she awkwardly took the packet, her body shaking. "Relax, this happens all the time. First time meeting a hero hey?" Shrinker asked, she smiled towards Gemma, Gemma smiled back, or tried to, her face making a weird panic mixed with a smile responce. "Here is $5, they are $3, $2 change" Shrinker said, passing a $5 note. Gemma nodded and quickly opened the register and placed the 5 note Shrinker gave her in the till and removed the required coins as change. Gemma handed them to her and Shrinker took them. Shrinker smiled "Your quite cute, not many people panic as much as you do, or look as cute doing it. You busy tonight?" Shrinker said.

Gemma froze. What was this, what was she to do? Was this like a publicity event, an event 'powers' send fans every so often to appease the hungry fanbase. Was this small talk? Like 'hey, whats the rest of the day planned for you'. Or was this something else? Gemma did think Shrinker was cute, hell, she was fucking hot. But, Gemma was Gemma and Shrinker was a celebrity. Surely not.

"I..ahh, no, nothi..ng. ww..hy?" Gemma stuttered out. Shrinker laughed. "Oh thats cute, I'm sold, here, I am catching up with Silky and Fawn later, you should come. Don't be late, I don't accept late" Shrinker said. She then placed a card on the register and walked away. Gemma just stood there, unsure what had transpired. She slowly picked up the card. It was white and had 'SHRINKER: VIP PASS: CLUB MIGHT. DATE (A hand written date was written here). COME ALONE'. Gemma felt like she was about to faint.


Several hours later, Gemma stood out the front of Club Might. It was a 'Powers Only' club. She was dressed up, her long red hair combed and let out, her fancy black dress her mother got her for her birthday last year finally getting some use. She wore heels and red lipstick. She had no idea what to expect.

She approached the bouncer out the front, a big bulky guy, dressed in all black and wearing black glasses, very stereotypical. He grabbed a small device out and scanned Gemma. "Your not super, get outta here" he barked. Gemma throw her hand out, the card in her grasp. The man grabbed it and read it. "Your early, Shrinker normally comes around 10, but you can sit inside her personal area till then" He barked again. He ripped the card, grabbed a sticker from his pocket, smacked it on Gemma and pushed her inside. Gemma was startled on how fast everything went, but sighed as she was now inside. She looked around, it was..pretty empty. She was early, 9:45. She had came early, unsure when Shrinker would come, not wanting to 'be late'. She walked in and suddenly a lady dressed in black walked towards her. "Hero?" she said. Gemma mouthed back air, unsure how to respond. "Your sticker, its a guest past, who asked for you?" the lady said. Gemma looked down, the sticker the bouncer gave her, it said 'Guest: Non powered'. "I..ah, Shrinker" gemma repiled. The lady smirked. "Been awhile since she invited someone, your lucky kid..or not, see how the night ends".

The lady had escorted Gemma to another room, mentioning this was Shrinkers private room. Gemma had heard it was not uncommon for 'powers' who were popular to get private rooms. The lady, who was about 46, black hair, looked very business, handed her a piece of paper. "This is your NDA, standard stuff. If you see anything in here or find any information about any heros or 'powers', it does not leave here, understood?" The lady said. Gemma nodded slightly, intimidated by her brash tone. "That means identities, personal names, places of residence, workplaces outside hero work and more. All nada. Basically, you were never here to nobody but who you meet. capishe" The lady said. Gemma nodded again and the lady gave her a pen. Gemma signed and she got up to leave, before doing so, she turned "Relax, this is corporate and government B.S. Have fun, drink, fuck, whatever. Shrinker is a hell of a good time" she said before leaving.

Gemma sat on the lounge. The room was quite big, a lounge chair in front of a giant table. A small bar to her left and some sort of dresser to her right. Empty space covered the rest of the room. It was covered in red felt like material. Gemma was nervous but excited. She was not only meeting a 'power' but was in her private room. She never did anything like this, and this was with a 'power'. Suddenly the curtain that seperated the room to the rest of the club opened and Shrinker came in.

"Oh hi, your early. I hope your not some super fan and came at like 6. Last girl was WAY too excited. I invited you since its rare to find someone who aint no fan girl" Shrinker said, walking in. She approached the dresser and started to undress. She was still in her Hero outfit. "Sorry, I normally get changed here, its easier to come right from duty". Gemma watched as she removed her two red boots, throwing them to the ground, one landing by Gemma. She then peeled her spandex suit off, it being covered in sweat slightly stuck to her as she pulled it down. Revealing a bra and panties underneath. Gemma looked away, Shrinker noticed this. "geez girl, you can look, you are watching a member of the mighty 10 undress, people would pay fucking thousands of dollars for this, enjoy it" Shrinker said, winking. Gemma looked up. The small girl stood, only wearing a bra and panties, her feet were bare. Gemma noticed her bra slightly move, near her nipple area. Shrinker suddenly grabbed both cups. "Wait, you did sign the NDA right?" she said, Gemma nodded quickly. Shrinker removed her arms in relief "Oh good, that was just Steve and James. My personal bra occupants. Sandy and Smith are in the boots. They keep me..happy during my hero work" Shrinker winked and she kicked one of her boots towards Gemma, she picked it up. "Take a look inside".

Gemma looked, inside was a small man, about the size of a toy car. He was covered in sweat, Gemma unsure what was his and what was from Shrinkers feet. He was panting and seemed scared to look up to Gemma's giant face. He did not speak and instead forcefully closed his eyes, scruching his face up. Gemma dropped the boot in panic. "Oh don't worry, I have had him for about 6 years now, he is just well trained, pretends to hide or something" Shrinker said. Gemma looked up, Shrinker had changed into a tight white dress and was hearing some fancy shoes. "Lets have some fun" she winked.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 2 William by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Our second person.

Chapter 2: William

Name: William (Will) Crusher

Age: 26

Size: 6 ft

Occupation: Unemployed

Powers: NIL

Will sat in the park. He was one damn Catchball away from catching the damn Rait. He could not afford another 20 Catch Coins for more balls. Gah! he thought, he let the creature escape. Will was playing a popular AR game on his phone, that involved catching mythical creatures with balls. He did so to pass time during job interviews, using local parks and streets he walked to and from them as ways to lvl up. But he only ever got the free 'balls' so he rarely caught anything or levelled up.

He lowered in head in defeat, what a disappointment, he would have levelled up if he had caught it. "Oh bummer, so close. Why not buy some balls" a mystery voice said. Will looked up. In front of him stood a girl, she looked around his age, maybe more 25. She had long blonde hair, wore a leather jacket and jeans and some fancy boots. She had a gorgeous smile and big blue eyes. Will was amazed she was talking to him. He was pretty raggedy looking, dirty blonde hair, average face. He worse his usual Anime T-Shirt with a black jacket and jeans. His suit sat next to him, he changed before every interview to avoid ruining his clothes. "Don't have the cash" Will replied. He was not known to lie, even if it meant admitting he could not afford the $1 charge for more balls.

"Oh thats a bummer, here gimmie" she said. Will was perplexued, but gave the random girl his phone. She did some typing and then handed it back, Will almost had a heart attack. His coins were at 4200 and he had max balls. That would have cost him well over 4 grand. What did she do? "Wha..huh. What?" he said, confused. "How?" he said, looking up at her. She was laughing. "I just brought some, silly. I, unlike you, am not broke" she smiled. "But thats like, 3-4 grand, I can't repay that in a month let alone anytime soon" he said, worried what the catch was. "Oh, well, how about a date then" she said. Will froze, a date. She wanted to date him. Was this a joke? An act? What? He looked at her, she seemed genuine, but what was her end game he wondered. "You..you want to date me?" he said, looking at her. She giggled "yeah, sure, I love Creature Catchers and you look cute. The perfect combination" she replied. Will was unsure how to reply. "You free tonight?" she asked. Will nodded, feeling stupid after, he could have just said yes instead of nodding like a buffoon. "Ok, 7, The Grand Oak Restaurant. Don't be late" she said. She then went to walk off. Will panicked and jumped up "Wait!" the girl turned around. "I..I didn't catch your name" he said. She giggled "Took long enough to ask, Jessica, yours?" she replied. "Will" he answered.

Will was in full panic mode. The Oak was one of the most expensive restaurants in the city. Either she had a well paying job or had a well off family, or both. Then again, she did spent 5 grand on virtual coins, she must be loaded, Will thought. He stood out the front of the restaurant, dressed in his fancy suit, this one his own, his other suit he wore to interviews was his fathers. He had considered selling this one for money, but was now glad he held off. It was better suited for dinners and events while the other screamed buisness.

He used his hands to once more fix his hair, something he always had trouble with, and entered, approaching the server. "I ah, is there a table under Jessica?" he asked. He had tried to book himself but was laughed off on the phone, 2 years apparently was the waiting time. He hoped she had done the reservation or else this would be a short night. The server looked at him, seeming unimpressed. "Last name?" he asked. Will panicked, what would he do. He wanted to be early to make a good impression but this was not working out. "I..ah, not sure. I am meeting a friend, her name is Jessica. I am Will" he answered. The server lit up before inspecting him again. "Hmm, Miss Bishop did say she was expecting someone under that name...I did not expect it to be someone like you" he said. Will wiped sweat from his brow, he was way too poor for this place. "Nonetheless, table 9, follow me" he said. Will walked with the server and sat down at the table. The server then handed him a menu and left.

Will sat for 15 minutes, sweating the entire time. He was uncomfortable and felt out of place. High class was everywhere, he even thought he saw the mayor over at table 3. Suddenly Jessica arrived, she wore a gorgeous white dress with gold earrings. She sat down. "Sorry, traffic. How are you?" she smiled. Will smiled back, or attempted too, he was way too uncomfortable to seem geniune. "I..ah..good" he muttered, barely getting words out. Jessica giggled "Oh relax, I guess you never come to a place like this often?" she replied. "fast food is expensive for me, this place has menu options that cost as much as college" he remarked, trying to use humour to mask his uncomfortable mood. "I know, don't worry. Relax, I shall get us some drinks, that should help" she replied, calling the waiter over.

After a drink and a half, Will felt better. Still feeling out of place, some confort words from Jessica and liquid courage helped alot. "So, looking for a job or just have a shitty one" Jessica said, taking a drink of her wine glass. "Looking, finished my course in film making and looking to find somewhere to work to gain some money for funds to produce something" he replied, also taking a sip. "Nice! Explains the suit you were dragging around, same suit?" "No, thats my fathers, this is mine. They consist of my 4 outfits I own" Will said, before regretting saying so, seeming soo poor, he quickly took another sip. Jessica noticed "Relax, I don't care you don't have money. Your looks are worth it alone" she replied, winking. "What do you do for work?" Will asked, hoping to move the conversation away from his lack of everything. "I ah..can't say. Its like private and such, you know, secret" Jessica said, Will raised an eyebrow in intrigue. "Like government or corporation or...supers?" Will asked. "Can't even say" Jessica smiled, raising a glass at her teasing of Will. Will dropped his head in defeat "Ah damn, oh well. Can see how you can afford this then, with a job as top secret as that" he laughed. Jessica smiled at him.

The rest of the night was just general banter. Will found out Jessica lived in the very rich part of town, Will hinting he did not live there. He instead lived in the very poor side, but he kept that out. He found out Jessica did come from a fancy family, but her wealth was from her job only, her family paid for nothing but her reputation. Other then that, Jessica seemed tight lipped and Will hesitant himself to reveal much, so they joked about events, the mobile game they both played and other topics. As they ended the night, it was around 3:00am.

"Oh wow its late! I have interviews in like 5 hours" Will said, laughing at how fast time flew. Jessica nodded "better we end this then, I did have fun" she smiled. "So did I" Will replied. They both got up and approached the exit. "My apartment is only 3 blocks away, shall I get the restaurant to call you a cab? I will walk from here" Jessica said, Will replied "Walk? At this time. I know this is the fancy side of town but its not that safe". Jessica smiled "For me it is, I know my way around". Will grabbed her hand "Well, I can call a cab after, may I at least walk you home" he asked. Will forgot his words, was this wise? Sure he did not want her walking home alone, but was she wanting him to escort her? Would she want him to know where she lived, was this too personal. He freaked, had he screwed up, had he gone too far too soon!

"Oh my hero! Sure, I could use the company" Jessica smiled, tighting the grip on the held hand and starting to walk. Will sighed in relief.

The streets were dark and barren. It was not as 'scummy' as his part, but it still felt weird and scary. However Will noticed Jessica was unfazed, her expression unchanged since they left the restaurant. Sure crime was low, but the area still spooked Will out...and Heroes were not always everywhere at all times. Caution was always encouraged. Suddenly the quiet ended and a man jumped out.

He worse a worn out shirt and baggy pants, a knife in his hand. "Gimme your money or you get it" he screamed. Will froze. He pushed Jessica behind him and quickly went for his wallet. He hoped a 'Super' was nearby, or better, a Hero. He was slightly joking when he said it was unsafe, the streets of the city rarely had crime. This was new to him and Will was terrified.

However as Will went to get out his Wallet, Jessica stopped him. She moved in front of him and shook her hands. "You poor bastard" she said before pointing her finger at the man. Within less then a second, the man was gone. Will was confused. He looked down. In the mans position he once stood now lay a pair of red socks.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

I will be focusing on these two characters, Gemma and William for the foreseable future, but other characters will appear in them. Just the focus will be these two as core characters with their 'partners'.

As for who gets updated more, let me know! Any reviews are welcome and the more people like a certain character, they will be updated more. Both will recieve constant attention, but knowing what people like helps me focus on certain characters.

Also open to ideas and any OC's people want included. Purely as Cameos, either victims or heros, you decide, just leave it at the end of any review with name and who you want them to suffer by (if its a victim)

Thanks again for reading and hope you enjoyed it.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 3 Our Little Secret by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The next William Chapter. Will learns Jessica's secret.

Chapter 3: Our Little Secret

Will just stood there, unable to process what had happened. Jessica had pointed at the man and now he was gone, all was left was...his socks? Did she kill him? Did she..teleport him. Was she a Super!? He dropped his wallet which he held in his hand. Jessica turned around from the noise "ah shit, sorry about this. Bugger" she said. She leaned down, picked up Williams wallet and put it in his pocket, then she grabbed his arm, tight. "Come with me, now!" she said, dragging William into the dark street, picking the socks up as she walked past them.

They came to a large apartment building, very fancy looking. Jessica dragged Will into the elevators, to the 32nd floor and to a door. She opened it and they walked in, Will still dragged by Jessica. As they entered, Will was amazed. The room was huge! A large entry presented with a large kitchen to the back, a lounge room to the right. Several doors scattered around the place to other rooms. A small girl sat on a couch in the lounge, she looked about 20, had brown hair and a slim build. She looked similar to Jessica. The girl looked to them "geez, didn't you just meet the guy?" the girl said, seeming coy at the presence of Will. Jessica stared back at her and threw the pair of socks to her, the girl grabbed them. "Oh shit, really? Did he see, does he know" the girl said, looking at the socks. "Yeap, of all the days" Jessica said. "Go on, get him to sign one before its too late" the girl said, seeming to take her socks off and put the new ones on. Jessica then proceeded to drag Will to one of the many rooms.  

Will and Jessica entered the room, it looked like a bedroom but was much bigger. It was as big as his entire apartment he would have guessed. In the middle was a queen sized bed. A door that he assumed lead to a bathroom lay to the right and the left was a window to the dark city. Drawers and other storage littered the room and so did several trinkets, figurines and other knick knacks. Jessica moved Will to the bed, placed him in the sitting position and shoved a paper to him. "Sign this, PLEASE!" she said, emphasising the please with a serious and wanting tone. Will looked down at the paper, it said NDA. "Wha..what is this?" Will said. "Just sign it, please. I need you to sign it, its important. I'll explain everything once you do" she said, handing Will a pen. "Did you kill him!" Will slightly yelled, horrified at the possibility. "Please just sign it" she said. She grabbed his hands, placing the pen in them as she did so. She looked into his eyes "I will explain everything, just please sign this first". Will looked back at her, then to the paper. He quickly scanned the page. Something about 'powers' and confidentiality and other stuff. So she was a 'powers'. He looked back at her, her eyes full of sadness and desire, she looked desperate and scared. He moved the pen and signed his name.

"I didn't kill that man, I just changed him. My name is Jessica Bishop but the public knows me more as Stone Girl" Jessica said. She was sitting on the bed next to Will, the paper now on her lap, Will's signature inked on the paper. Will paused his thinking, Stone Girl. Wait..he knew that name. Hero 35 in the rankings. She can turn any opponent into a stone statue. But that makes no sense, she made the man disappear, not into a stone statue. "But, that man" Will replied. "Is not a statue, I know. I..don't actually turn people into statues. I can turn them into anything within a certain size. Statues, toys, paper...clothes" Jessica said. Will's eyes shot open. The socks, no way! "Wait..but!" he went to say. Jessica grabbed his hand to stop him "Yes, I turned him into socks. The same socks my sister outside is wearing. The man is fine, I have a choice to make any transformaton almost indestructible. And tomorrow I will hand him to authorities as a statue. The only problem till then is my sisters stinky feet" she said, slightly giggling. Will smiled at her change of tone, he sighed at the fact he did not just go on a date with a killer. "But why statues if you can do anything?" Will asked. "Most 'powers' limit the powers they have publicly. Either to use them as a surprise for supervillians or just to lower fears of the public. Thus your NDA. You cannot tell a soul, of me, my sister, my powers or anything!" she said, returning to her serious tone.

Will looked at Jessica, her stare feeling like she was piercing his soul. What had he gotten into. This was just meant to be a simple date. Then again, they did meet in a strange way. "You don't have to stay. I know you did not sign up for this and I never said I was a 'power' when we met, not that I could. If you leave now, I will understand" Jessica said. Will looked to the door. He did not sign up for this, this was crazy. He enjoyed 'powers' and heroes, but...did he want to start dating one. But then he thought back to the dinner. His year had been shit so far, shitty meals, job after job interviews towards nothing, friends moving on overseas or closing contact and more. This was the first night he had enjoyed for ages and Jessica was the first person in ages he had genuinely enjoyed and she seemed to feel the same towards him. He paused, took a breath and grabbed Jessicas hand. "I want to stay, I want to get to know you" he said.

Jessica's face lit up, her sorrow and serious demeanor slightly faded. "Thank you".

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Always open to reviews, let me know how your enjoying the story.

 

I should also add NDA stands for Non Disclosure Agreement. Basically a legal form that means you cannot share info to certain people. Like EMP, the term is known alot due to movies and Tv shows, but I thought I should add what it means in the event people did not know. Apologizes for anybody who was confused.

And as always, Apologizes for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 4 Our Little People by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Gemma has some fun

Chapter 4: Our Little People

Gemma was out of her league, there stood this gorgeous girl, tight white dress and shoes that she only dreamed of. Her goggles were gone and her face was clearly visible. Shrinker smiled "Remember this face, because its rare people see it. I would tell you my name, but only a few people do. Perhaps one day" she winked, Gemma taken aback. Shrinker approached Gemma and presented her hand "Come on, lets go have some fun, drinks on me", Gemma grabbed it and was pulled by the small girl, who was quite strong for her size.

She was dragged into the main dance floor and more people were around. Shrinker let go and approached the bar, ordering some drinks.  Gemma sat down on a nearby stool near Shrinker, who then sat next to her. "Damn friends, they bailed on me. Luckily I invited you" she said, smiling at the slightly scared Gemma. This was all bizarre, she rarely went out to nightclubs and now she was in an one that was so hard to get into, only 'Powers' and friends could get in. Shinker passed down 2 shots, Shrinker having two in front of her. "Well, lets booze up and dance" Shrinker said. Gemma, not wanting to seem out of place, did both shots and followed Shrinker to the dance floor.

Several hours later, Gemma walked with Shrinker as she opened her apartment door. Her apartment was quite big but not as big as she expected. "I am in the process of moving" she said. Gemma walked in and Shrinker collapsed onto the bed. As she went to leave, Shrinker grabbed her hand. "No, I want some fun. Do you?" Shrinker said, before letting go. "Your choice, but I am fun" she mumbled, ripping her dress off, revealing her Bra and panties, different to those she wore earlier. Gemma stood, she thought Shrinke was insanely hot, but..did she want this. Was this just a hook up, did she want just a hook up? She only expected a nice fun night out. Was Shrinker who she wanted to end the night with. She then looked to the girl, she was watching Gemma, awaiting her actions. Screw it, Gemma thought. One night or not, she needed some fun and fuck was Shrinker hot. She quickly got out of her dress and jumped onto the bed. Shrinker grabbed Gemma and embraced her in a long kiss. "Fuck yeah, I was waiting all night for this part" Shrinker said.

They continued with a passionate makeout till Shrinker pulled back. Gemma layed on top of her, unsure how to proceed. Shrinker whispered "Down stairs needs some personal love" she winked. Gemma moved down, kissing the small girls body as she slowly approached her lower region and then her panties. She used her mouth to pull them back before jumping in fright. Inside her panties was a small man, attached inside and held within the fabric itself, unable to move. He was wet from Shrinkers juices and seemed tired. "Oh sorry, right. Thats Tom, he lives in those panties. Just throw him to the side" Shrinker said. Gemma was shocked. She had someone live inside her panties! What was this? "Come on, I want some love!" Shrinker said. Gemma, extremly horny and turned on, pulled the panties down and threw them off the bed. Trying to forget the tired and scared face of the young 27 yr old man inside.

Gemma started licking Shrinkers tight pussy, lapping her juices and finding the right spot for the ultimate pleasure. Shrinker moaned as Gemma hit the spot. Several intense moments later and Shrinker had climaxed. Gemma moved back up to Shrinker, laying next to her. "Fuck that was good, you, you are a keeper" Shrinker said. "But now I should do you, but fuck I...I don't know if I have the energy after that performance, that was intoxicating. But I do have this" Shrinker said. She moved and grabbed something from under the bed, she pulled it out and showed Gemma. It was a medium sized dildo, black. But on the tip was a small compartment and to Gemmas shock, a womans head was sticking outside of it. Her body encased inside. "Let me pleaure you, Angie here will help" she smiled.

Gemma was unsure, she had this poor woman inside that dildo. Did she want...ohh fuck. Gemma's thoughts were instantly blurred once Shrinker entered her with the dildo. Her mind in a state of pleasure. She did not care, she loved it.

Shrinker continued to use the dildo on Gemma until she climaxed, covering the young 24 yr old woman inside in her jucies. She then threw it away from the bed, layed next to Gemma as Gemma had done to her. "Fun" Shrinker asked.

"Fuck yes" Gemma replied. This was the most fun she had ever had.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

I was unsure how to right this chapter, specifically the sex scene. I hope its alright, first time writing a scene like that. If anybody has any pointers, I am all ears.

And as mentioned last time, I have cameos for anybody who wants to be a part of 'Shrinkers Posse' (aka a shrunk person). It will be random if you will be a one off or someone like Tom who might re-appear later on. Also any details you add will be included if I have a need (hair color, eye color, etc), to make it personal.

Anyway, thanks for reading and open to all reviews.

And as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 5 Meeting The Family by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will meets the family

Chapter 5: Meeting The Family

Will sat on the couch in the lounge room, next to Jessica. Jessica's sister sat on the couch to the right of them. A TV was positioned on top of a fireplace, the TV was off. All sat silently.

"So..., this is my sister Cindy" Jessica said to Will. Cindy raised up, shook Will's hand and then went back to sitting. "This your boyfriend or a date again?" Cindy asked, Jessica shushed her "Just a date..for now" she said, smiling. "So, first date and my sister transforms a guy, must have been a traumatic experience" Cindy said, Will nodded, unsure how to even answer that. "My boyfriend was the same, he freaked the fuck out! But trust me, us 'powers' have the best sex" Cindy said, laughing as Jessica throw a pillow at her. "Cindy!" Jessica yelled. Cindy just continued laughing, Will spoke up "You also have powers?" Will asked. "Oh right, yeah. I can tell you that but not what they are. Gotta sign another form and I am sure your sick of them" Cindy laughed, Will just nodded. "How did you guys meet again?" Cindy asked, "I told you, he was the Creature Catchers guy" Jessica replied. "Oh right, the super hottie with the anime shirt on, gotcha" Cindy said, Jessica just gave her a look of pure hatred and her cheeks were slighlty red from embarrassment. Will was quite shocked but also pleased. Jessica actually liked him for..him, both looks and personality. He did notice she had some anime figurines in her room, guess he gave her a good first impression. "Anyway, I think Will should go, before you embarrass us anymore" Jessica said, wanting to get him away from her crazy sister before she said something else embarrassing.

"No, its like 5 am, let him stay the night. We have the guest room we NEVER USE, let him stay and leave in the morning" Cindy said. Jessica hesitated at her sisters suggestion, but did look at the time, it was 5:10 am in the morning. Jessica looked at Will. "Your more then welcome to stay in the guest room or I can call you a cab. Whatever works best for you" she said. Will just sat there, unsure what to do. "Where do you live?" Cindy asked. "The outer district, north side" Will replied. "Fuck me, thats an hour away, sis, he cannot leave. Thats just cruel, its decided you stay" Cindy said, Jessica went to say something and then stopped before adding "She is right, I would feel bad for you to leave now" she said. "But I have interviews tomorrow, perhaps I will leave actually" Will said, knowing that he could not afford to miss any.

"Oh don't worry, if you marry my sister, you can mooch off her" Cindy laughed, gaining another pillow to the head from Jessica. "I can call a cab in the morning to take you there, you are in the city staying here, it is closer" Jessica said. Will scratched his face, she had a point. Oh! But his suit. "My suit" he said. Cindy looked to Jessica who nodded before replying "We have one you can borrow, I am sure its in your size, don't worry, stay the night. Have a good rest. You need it after finding out my sisters powers" Cindy said. Will, convinced he could not talk himself out now, agreed to stay.

Jessica opened the door to the spare room, it, like the rest of the apartment, was huge. About the size of his entire apartment. The bed was made and was in the middle, it was a double. A bedside table sat next to it with a light atop it. A door to a bathroom was to the right of the bed and to the left was a giant wardobe. Jessica left as Will closed the door and entered properly. He sat on the bed, it felt soft and much better then his old bed. Suddenly a knock on the door. "Come in" Will said, feeling weird he was letting the owner into her own room, dispite it being a guest room. Jessica entered with pyjamas and a suit in her hands. "These were my fathers, you can borrow them for tonight. The pyjamas might be a bit big but the suit was when he was your age, so it should fit" she said. Will nodded "Thank you". He took the items and Jessica left. He put the suit on a nearby table, not wanting to use the wardrobe as he could see it had items inside. He then changed and got into the bed. It was so nice! He quickly fell to sleep.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

As I continue this story, I had two directions in terms of content. William is more a slow burn with big events happening between. Some chapters like this will be more story then 'action' but it will have moments of 'powers' using their powers and other 'action' parts.

While Gemma is more quick paced, but will have moments of story building.

I do hope you enjoy and read both, but I do want to warn that Will might have some chapters that are just character and story building. But Jessica will use her powers more as Will gets to know her, while Shrinker is more a loose canon and uses hers much more.


Anyway, thanks for reading again and as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 6 New Job by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will finally gets a job!

Chapter 6: New Job

The bright sun entered the guest room that Will was sleeping in and hit his eyes, causing them to flutter and slowly open. As they did, Will was met with...a face? Will jumped up in fright, making a strong weird scream. On the bed was Cindy, laying in her panties and bra on top of the bed. She instantly started laughing "oh my god that was fucking funny" she said. Suddenly the door opened and Jessica rushed in "CINDY!" she yelled. Cindy jumped off the bed and ran out. Will just laid in bed, fully awake and confused what was going on. "Sorry, she..loves messing with people. Especially those I da-meet" Jessica said, correcting herself. Jessica, unlike her sister, was dressed. She wore a plain yellow shirt and jeans. She walked up to the bed and sat down near the bottom edge. "How are you? get some rest?" she said. Will rubbed his eyes and nodded before reaching for his phone he left under the pillow. He pressed the screen and jumped out of bed "11:30! I missed my interviews!" he yelled in panic. Jessica jumped up and grabbed him on the shoulders.

"Don't worry, I let you sleep because I have a solution to your job situation. But first, get dressed and we can talk in the kitchen, Cindy is making pancakes" Jessica said. Will nodded and Jessica left.

Will got dressed, Jessica having left him some clothes on a nearby chair. Most still had tags so he assumed she went and purchased these, his other clothes were missing. Must be washing them, he guessed thats how she knew his size. He got put his shoes on and then left the room, heading towards the giant kitchen. He sat on the bench of the table next to Jessica. Cindy was finishing up pancakes, smothering a plate of them in maple syrup. She was dressed this time, wearing a crop top and jeans. "What do you want on yours?" Cindy said, not looking at Will and focusing on the pancakes. "I..ah..maple syrup I guess" he replied, Cindy turned around "nice choice!" she smiled and then went back to preparing them. Jessica turned to Will. "How many interviews have you gone to?" she said.

Will looked mindlessly into the air, thinking. "27" he replied. Cindy, who was walking to the table with 3 plates replied "really? thats not much?" and then proceeded to sit down. "Thats a day" he said, Cindy who had just taken a drink almost did a spit take. "Wow really?" Jessica replied. "Thats insane!" Cindy replied. "yeah..I ah, haven't had much luck. In or outside my area of expertise" Will said, rubbing his neck in embarrassment. "Well, look no further, my sister is here to save your ass" Cindy said, before she proceeded to dig into her stack of pancakes. Jessica mumbled before grabbing hers and Will's plate, something Cindy forgot to do, gaving Will's his and replying "What my sister meant is, I have an opportunity for you". Will looked at Jessica, before taking a small bite of the pancake and replying "What exactly? Do you know someone hiring?" he asked, hoping she had a lead. "yes...me" Jessica replied.

Will looked at Jessica. She was offering him a job? What could he do she could not pay for or even do herself? "What do you mean?" he asked. "Well, you studied film right? Cameras and such?" Jessica said. Wil nodded "Yeah, I can record, edit, direct, the whole shtick" he answered. "Well, me and also my sister, if your ok with it. Usually pay someone to do our marketing and video shoots. But, if your able to perform those duties, then we would happily pay you over some random our agent hires every so often" Jessica said. Will had another bite and replied "I am flattered, but I am new, I don't want to promise something of quality that is not there". "I checked your portfolio online, your good enough, better even" Cindy said. Will looked at her, before conceding she did not have personal boundry limits. "Sorry, but she showed me, your fantastic!" Jessica said. Will was flattered, he rarely if ever got praise for his work. He did not have much, just shorts from his classes and some paid video jobs he got over the last 2 years via friends or online posts, weddings and such.

"Ok, if your happy to have me, I would happily accept. Thank you!" Will said. Jessica smiled "great! Ill call our agent and let her know, she will send the paper work and then you will be employed!" Jessica said. Will went to have the last piece of pancake before stopping. Could this mean his relationship might be haltered with Jessica? I thought, he did just meet her and a job is a sure thing, he had no idea if they would ever work. It was one date. Cindy noticed this and spoke up "What? is it the pay? I assure you my sister is not a cheapass" she replied. Jessica gave her a stink eye look, Will laughed. "No, just something else. But, not that it matters, anything is better then nothing, what is the pay?" Will asked, curious. "$56,000 a shot, we do about 20 shoots a year normally" Jessica replied. Will almost fell off his seat. "What! Thats insane!" he said. "Thats Hero money" Cindy replied, smiling.

After breakfast, Jessica agreed to drive back with Will to his apartment to sign the papers there and help him move, temporaily staying in the guest room with them until he could rent a 'better' apartment. Apparently the agent could not insure Will where he currently lived. Will left Jessicas apartment, Jessica about to follow him. However before she did, she nodded to Cindy, who nodded back. She then left with Will.

Will and Jessica sat in the back of a limo, apparently her agent sent it. "What ever happened to the guy last night, you know, the bad one" Will asked, trying to mask events in the event the driver could hear. Jessica laughed "Don't worry, this is Bill, he can't hear us but he also already knows about me. And Cindy took him to the police station this morning as you slept. He will be treated as such for the events" Jessica replied. Will satisfied, but only because he was curious, he then let the issue go away in his head.


----------CINDY-----------

As Jessica closed the door, Cindy walked to her bedroom. She went to her drawer and opened it. "Hello boys, we have a new friend today, no idea the name, Jessica forgot to ask. But hey, company" Cindy said before dropping the same pair Jessica gave her last night, the pair that was the thief transformed, into the drawer full of socks and underwear. "I hope this new guy gets used to our custom clothes" Cindy muttered

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

As always, apologizes for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 7 New Day by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Gemma awakens after a fun night.

Chapter 7: New Day

Gemma opened her eyes. She felt different, she felt...relaxed. Last night sleep, was different. She turned her head and instantly remembered where she was. Laying next to her was Shrinker, or the girl who wears the costume. She was now nude and her face unobstructed by her goggles. She was still fast asleep. Gemma looked down, she herself was also nude. She slowly moved out of bed, trying not to disturb the sleeping hero. She sat at the edge of the bed, trying to remember last nights events. She..she was fucked by a dildo with a person in it. Was..was that real?

She looked to the ground, the dildo was not in sight. But Shrinkers underwear was. She quickly looked behind her, checking that Shrinker was still asleep, then grabbed the underwear. As the same as last night, the small man was inside. He looked like he had just woken up, most likely from Gemma picking the panties up. He stared at Gemma, a fearful look in his eye. "Who..who are you?" Gemma whispered. The man was silent. Gemma thought and then quickly moved to show the man Shrinker was asleep. He sighed at the sleeping girl. Gemma repeated her question "Who are you?" she asked, whispering again. This time the man replied "I am Tom, I was partying one night with Shrinker when she shrunk me. I...I have been trapped here ever since" he said, whsipering himself, which Gemma found hard to hear, but managed to get the most of it. Gemma was shocked...was Shrinker kidnapping people for her own pleasure? Was that legal? "Did..you ask for this?" She asked, checking it was a kidnapping and not a request he regretted. He shook his head "No, please help me!". Gemma was shocked, what was going on? Suddenly the man grew pale and puckered his mouth shut. "My dear Tom, since when did you talk so much?" Shrinker said.

Gemma looked behind her, Shrinker had awoken. She leaned over and grabbed the pair of panties, putting them under the blankets and putting them on. Gemma started to sweat, which Shrinker noticed. "Oh don't worry, I don't shrink girls..or girls I go out with. I trick the guys to get them. The girls are too fun to just shrink" she winked. Gemma relaxed a bit, but her fears of kidnapping her solidified with her responce. Suddenly Shrinker scrunched her face up and a weird noise was heard and felt under the blankets. "That will teach him to open his mouth" Shrinker said. The smell hit Gemma, Shrinker had given Tom a nasty punishment under the blankets.

Gemma quickly got out of the bed, disgusted by Shrinker. Shrinker laughed and herself got out. "Sorry, sorry. When they are in that region, it takes extra steps to punish" she grinned. Gemma shook in goosebumps at possible punishments she dealt out. Gemma moved to the bottom of the bed and grabbed her clothes, starting to re-dress. Shrinker did the same to the clothes Gemma chucked to the side of the bed. Gemma watched as Shrinker put her bra on, seeing the nipple areas move like last time. She then remembered the dildo. "The girl, in the toy I used last night. what...what is her story?" Gemma asked. Shrinker looked up, midway through doing her bra. "Oh her, an ex..wait, no" Shrinker said, stopping midway after realizing how that sounded. "She was a bitch, she tried to leak my identity anonymously. I had to take some justice" Shrinker said. Gemma was not sure how to take the news, on one hand, it was a personal crime. On the other, still a crime.

"Plus, like Angie and any other females, I never shrink someone I like. Except guys, because its hotter when they like me and are then forever trapped with me" Shrinker giggled. "Your safe, don't worry. I swear" Shrinker said. Gemma just looked at her, unsure how to think, suddenly a voice yelled out from outside the bedroom. "Lucy, you got work today". Shrinker tensed up, then rolled her eyes and had a look of disgust on her face "That dumbass" Shrinker gruntled.

Shrinker walked out of the room, still in her bra and panties, Gemma followed behind her. "Luc-oh shit" the voice said, stopping once Gemma was out of the room. The voice was from a girl, about 22. She was dressed in a hero costume, Gemma recognised her, Bonde. Her costume was all latex, black. She wore a mask that covered only her eyes. "Fuck" Bonde said. "You stupid bitch, I told you not to use my name WHEN I HAVE COMPANY!" Shrinker said, or Lucy, as Gemma had now found out. "She still here, your overnights rarely stay till 6am. Its bloody 12pm already, girl, not my fault" Bonde said, putting her arms up in defence. "She..is different" Lucy said, twisting her neck while saying it, Bonde smiled "Oh fuck, haha. I see, I see. Sorry, I just came for some lunch and was seeing if you were home. My bad" Bonde said. Lucy dropped her head and pointed to the fridge "Take my pudding and leave". Bonde nodded, waved hi to Gemma, grabbed the pudding and left. Lucy then sat at the table in the kitchen.

Gemma approached and went to sit down, however the chair spooked her. On the base of the chair was a small man, about 19, embedded within the seat. "Oh right, sorry, I have alot of shrunken people." Gemma hesitated, but decided to sit. She could feel the man wriggle under her before subduing to his fate. "Look, I, that was not meant to happen" Lucy said. "Only like 5 people know my name..that are still normal sized" Lucy said, Gemma tensed up. "Wait no, fuck. gah!" Lucy said, clentching her fists. "I mean, I only give it out to people I trust. Anybody who is not normal sized, fucked up. BIG TIME. Don't worry" Lucy said. Gemma tried to relax, but this morning was too weird.

"Look, lastnight was fun and I really find you...intresting" Lucy said. Gemma liked this, she smiled at the compliment. "I aint looking for anything...solid yet, but I would like to catch up again. My place tomorrow night" Lucy grinned and licked her lips, Gemma twitched at the invitation. Last night was incredible and was eager to experience more. However the shrunken people, it...confused her. Lucy saw this in her expression. "Its the people right, the shrunk ones. Look, is it legal? No. Are they fun? Yes. Did they deserve it...most. Will you get in trouble" Lucy said. She then grabbed Gemmas arms across the table "Hell fucking no, complete immunity" Lucy finished saying, a huge grin on her face. "Plus, they are fucking incredible licking your pussy all day" Lucy said, pointing at her panties and making a fake motion of an orgasm.

Gemma started to feel hot, she was really turned on. it was wrong but felt so...hot. Lucy saw this and got up. "Here, take these" Lucy said. She got up, went into her bedroom for 2 minutes and then came out with a pair of panties. They looked never worn. "These were meant for Bonde, your the same size. Test one out for yourself. Have some fun, get to my level" Lucy said, throwing the pair to Gemma. Gemma caught them and inspected them. They were a normal pair of yellow panties, but with a small human inside. A man about 19. He had Black hair and unlike the others, seemed scared but not tired. Gemma guessed he had never been used. "Take a shower, try him out and let me know tomorrow night how he goes. I trust you, he will be a fucking blast" Lucy said. Gemma just sat there, stunned.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it.

As always, apologizes for any mistakes and errors.

Chapter 8 Test Run by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Gemma 'test runs' her new toy.

Chapter 8: Test Run

Gemma walked down the hallway of Lucy's apartment block. Below her she could feel the small man sturggle on her pussy. Ben was his name according to Lucy, a stalker of Bonde that Lucy took care of. The man stimulated Gemma like nothing before. As she entered the elevator, she struggled not to wriggle. Lucy said to push him in to get him to work and stop any wriggling. As the elevator moved and Gemma was alone, she slowly pressed her finger to her pants and into her vagina, feeling the man enter the opening. She then felt it..oh fuck did she feel it. He was licking. Instantly Gemma almost collapsed from the feeling. This..this was wonderful. Soon she felt wet down there, her pleasure at a high she had not felt for..well ever.

She left the elevator and slowly walked out of the main lobby of the apartment, trying to hide her erratic movements due to her pussy feeling like a million bucks. She hobbled out the building and down the street. Fuck, she was loving this. She called a cab down and entered.

Her fears and doubts about Lucy and the shrunken people almost vanished as she exited the cab at her apartment, her panties leaving a wet stain on the seat due to her pleasure. She was glad the driver did not see.

She entered her apartment and pulled the panties down. Fuck! Oh fuck she felt good. She looked at the man, he was covered in her juices. She touched him and he just stared at her. "Fuck me, what have I gotten into" Gemma said to herself.

Gemma then got fresh clothes out and out the panties back on, wanting to try a day with them.



----------------Shrinker/Lucy--------------

Lucy had a shower after Gemma left and got changed into her spandex suit. She sat on her seat, or Simon specifically and looked down at her boots. Sandy and Smith, her first ever fans. She had saved them from an attack one night when the three were walking back from a bar. She had never used her powers before and was scared shitless they had found out. Worried, she shrunk them to keep them quiet. She had not even told her parents about her powers, this was before she was known as Shrinker. She had kept them in a shoebox under her bed for years. When she was accepted as a full fledged hero years later, she decided to 'reward them'. They would forever follow her into battle and help her protect the city. Inserted into her boots, they sucked her sweat from her feet and kept them clean. She went barefoot for the maximum exposure.

She smiled down at her friends. "Another day guys" she said. Smith closed his eyes while Sandy just stared at her. Lucy then proceeded to insert her feet inside, feeling the bottom of her feet smother the two humans inside.

As for the unfortunate mugger, he lived in a much, much more unfortuante place that Lucy never told a soul. Refusing to let such filth touch her body.


----------GEMMA------------

Gemma got to work around 4, the time she was rostered. She was glad she was on later today or she would have been late. She did her routine of stacking the shelves and doing the register. However unlike most days, she was being licked below from Ben. She was loving this, she felt every lick and it turned her on so fucking much. She could not wait for tonight...Gemma then realised, she was turning. Was she a bad person? Was her hornyness conflicting her judgment? However once again her fears retreated once she felt her pussy being pleasured once more.

As Gemma stood at her register, she noticed someone approach that looked familiar. Was that..oh shit it was Lucy. In her regular clothes this time, she approached Gemma, handing her the same pack of gum she purchased last time. "Hey, I was going to come again in uniform but decided it was a bit sus, so I quickly changed. Hows your new friend" Lucy said to Gemma. "Incredible! I..I..I am addicted, he is so fucking good. I love it!" Gemma said, Lucy smiled. "HEY, GEMMA, LESS TALK MORE WORK" said a voice at the end of the store. It was Elliot, her supervisor. He loved to hassle Gemma. He was given the promotion over her because he managed to get a 'power' to spend big in store one day and used it as a bargaining chip. However he sucked, he was only 20, one year older then Gemma but acted like the boss of the place. "Dickhead" Gemma whispered before waving him down in an apologetic way. "Sorry, did not mean to get you in trouble" Lucy said, grabbing her gum "No worries, he sucks. Worst supervisor ever" Gemma said. Lucy laughed. "Well I gotta get back to work, see you tonight" Lucy said as she winked and walked out.

Gemma was so fucking ready.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

As before, I am accepting any cameos. Want your name to be a shrunk person. Let me know!


As always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors

Chapter 9 Roomies by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will moves in

Chapter 9: Roomies

Will stood in his new room. He had just unpacked his essential things he brought from his apartment, the rest coming tomorrow via a truck. He had signed the contract with Jessica's agent and now worked for her. He was...happy. He had not known Jessica for long nor knew much about her, but he enjoyed her and her conversations. She was nice and sweet. And she got him a job! So long had he been looking and now he finally had one, and a good paying one at that! Within a year he could easily fund a project of his!

As he set up his alarm clock, he heard someone walk in. He turned around and saw Cindy at the door. "Hey, so Jessica had to sort some things out at her office, she however is forcing me to give you this" Cindy said and she threw some papers on the bed. Will moved and picked them up. It was an NDA for a UNKNOWN HERO, which meant it was a hero in consideration but had no hero name yet. "Oh, this for your powers?" Will said "What are they exactly, they don't seem to list it" Will followed up. "Technically I don't have to tell you, so I won't. Not for any reason except its funnier to watch you try and figure out what I can do" Cindy said, winking at Will. He shook a bit, a bit scared by the unkown potential she had for messing with him. "But you do have to sign this if your living here. The law and such. You just don't know why your signing it" she smiled. Will breathed out in defeat and signed it. Cindy then took the paper and shoved it in her pocket. "Perfect done, now talk time" Cindy said, jumping on his bed and laying on it. Will just accepted it and went back to buisness.

"Why my sister?" Cindy said. Will has setting his alarm and slightly jumped from the unusual question. He turned to face Cindy. "What do you mean?". "Like, do you think shes hot, is it the money, are you like a lost puppy wanting affection. Why accept a date from a random stranger like that?" Cindy asked. Will was stumped. It was a bit of both, but not the money he thought. She seemed attracted to him and he was curious why. And she was insanely hot. But how was he to convey that to Cindy, her sister? "I ahh, I liked her personality and wanted to see where it lead?" Will said, not sure if it was the acceptable answer but said it anyway. Cindy rose up in a sitting position, crossing her legs to support herself. "Huh, so you do like her...but not the money side?" Cindy replied. "No, I knew she had money, she flaunted that right away. But not this much. But I also did not care" Will said. Cindy made an 'ok' expression on her face, got up and left. Will, as always, was confused by the interactions from Cindy.


----------Jessica------------

Jessica sat in a cafe, having detoured after her small trip to her office. She ran into her friend Morphit AKA Erica inside. Wanting advice, she sat down with the fellow hero, who was not in costume.

"What should I do Erica? I want to try a relationship again, but my powers make everything...weird" Jessica asked her friend, who was sipping on a latte. Erica swallowed and replied "Whats the problem, he knows you transform people right?" "Yeah but not like, for fun. Only justice and stuff. He has no idea my panties right now are actually an ex I dated a few years back. Thats creepy to someone like him. He was surprised when I transformed the creep last night! I had to lie and say I sent him to the police" Jessica said, she had not touched her drink.

Erica took another sip and replied "Look, your powers are you. If you can't trust him to accept you, then its not going to work. And don't you dare be limiting yourself, I love your clothes, I don't want supply to dry!" Erica said. Jessica was known to give 'presents' to fellow Heroes she liked with her abilities. "I know, I just..how do I go about telling him, even slowly?" Jessica asked. Erica scratched her head and shrugged "I have no idea. This is your mess and I aint got answers. I just came for my toy" Erica said. Jessica rolled her eyes and took a box out of her bag she had, it was small and brown. "Here you go, Steve as you requested. No idea why you wanted him, he is just some kid, only 18" Jessica said. Erica took the box. "Its for my sister, she was heartbroken by this guy, she is going to use this vibrator like no tomorrow!" Erica said, referring to her 18 year old little sister. Erica put the box into her bag. "Sorry girl, I got no advice. Maybe ask your sister? She is all cool with this stuff, hell, she might be able to tell him without a freakout" Erica said. Jessica did consider it, but did not want her sister spilling the beans early. But maybe she did need to ask her sister. Suddenly Ericas phone rang. "Oh sorry, I gotta go, code 13, damn bank robbers. Catch you later" Erica said. Jessica nodded "Thanks again". Erica grabbed her shoulder as she left. "Don't thank me, I did nothing. I just hope it works out" Erica said and she left.

-----------Will------------------

Will was in the kitchen, feeling hungry, he decided to grab a bite to eat. Jessica said any food in the kitchen was fine to eat, so he had a look. He found some cookies that looked alright, he grabbed a bowel and grabbed two cookies to eat. Cindy walked in as he was placing the cookies in the bowl. "Oh you found my stash...today only" she said. Will went to talk but was stopped "Yes Jessica said any food, but I hide the food I bake, you must be a good sleuth to have found them. But you can eat them for today, let me know how you like them" Cindy said, winking. Will was now hesitant to eat them, but they looked nice, so he went for it. He went to walk to the table but tripped, the bowl and cookies flying in the air and hitting the ground, hard. However as Will got up after the fall, he found the bowl completely undamaged. He went and picked it up, inspecting it. Cindy froze, her eyes wide open. Will went to ask her something when he noticed her surprised expression.

"uhhhh" Will said, confused. Cindy looked like she just saw a ghost. "Are you ok?" Will asked. Cindy inspected the situation and then calmly replied "no, nothing. Just glad the bowl was fine" she said, however her expression seemed..untruful to Will. "Is this your power? unbreakable bowls?" Will said, half joking half curious. "No, but its no ordinary bowl, lets just say" Cindy said. Will looked at the bowl, saw nothing wrong with it and then went and picked it up and cleaned the cookies from the ground.

As Will picked up the cookies, Cindy got her phone out and txted Jessica "HEY SIS, BOWL DID NOT BREAK AFTR FALL. YOUR BF SUS, WHAT DO?". After 20 seconds, a reply "WAIT. TIME TO REVEAL, BE IN 10". Cindy wiped her forehead, least she did not have to tell him.  

20 minutes later, Jessica walked inside. Will and Cindy were both at the table, eating cookies. Jessica approached them "What is this!? Where are my cookies?!" Jessica said, half joking, half hungry. "All gone, my tummy" Cindy said, with a cookie still in her mouth, spraying cookie parts everywhere. Jessica then sat down and looked to Will, who swallowed his cookie at the serious sight of Jessica. "Will, we need to talk" Jessica said.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoyed it and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 10 Truth by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will learns the truth about Jessica

Chapter 10: Truth

Will was in complete and utter shock. Everything he had known about these girls was thrown out the window. He was confused and...confused more. "I am sorry Will, but its how both me and my sister live our lives. We, or I, Cindy can't, transform people to use for our daily use. That bowl is a person, its why it did not break. I make sure everything never breaks. The table, your chair, the spoons, the lounge! the TV, the..everything. Except the guest room. Our parents were uncomfortable with our living arragements, so we made that a person free zone" Jessica said.
Will was in shock, these people, trapped within objects, used everyday, if that, by these girls. "For fans and random people, we swap around. But the crooks are eternally kept" Cindy spoke up. "This bra of mine is or was a armed thug, he now supports my lovely boobies" Cindy said, Will looked at her shocked "Sorry, breasts, serious talk mode, my bad" Cindy added, realizing joking was not the way. "Wait everything..even the.." Will said, Cindy spoke up "Yours no, ours...don't ask". Will went pale. He got up from his seat. "And all your clothes and shoes, people!" he said. Jessica also got up and tried to comfort him, but Will pulled back. "I..I don't understand how you can do it!" Will said. "Its life for a 'power', Shrinker has captive shunken people, Electrieea steals electricity from humans for free, Mind Warp has literal human slaves he controls with his wife. Its the dark underbelly of our society. Its why you sign those NDA's" Jessica said. "Plus, if we don't do this stuff...we get weak" Cindy added. Will was confused..weak? "Yeah, so, the more you use your power and the more you use it..alot. The stronger you get. Shrinker got to the mighty 10 fast because, and its a rumour, she shrunk an entire town and just got super OP" Cindy said. (Editors note: To avoid making the other story character look bad, this was false, Shrinker never did this)

Will backed out of the kitchen and ran to his room, locking the door. This..this was madness. Was the world run like this? Was this how things were done. He did not know what to do. He was confused and slightly scared.

------------Jessica----------

"Now what? We scared the shit out of him" Jessica said. Cindy, still sitting, scratched her head. "hmm...WAIT!, I have an idea. Perfect in fact" Cindy said, jumping out of her seat. Jessica was surprised but curious. Cindy approached Jessica and whsipered her plan into her ear, Jessica grew a giant smile and hugged her sister "of course! genius!".

------------Will-----------

For the next 10 minutes, Will sat on his bed, not sure what to do. Suddenly a knock came from the door. Will, hesitated, but did eventually get up and unlock the door before returning to the seated position. "Come in" he said. Jessica walked in, holding a spoon. "Look Will, I know your scared and a bit freaked. And I am so sorry for lying to you" Jessica said. Will saw her truthfulness in her eyes, but was not sure he could forgive her anytime soon. "But my sister made me remember why we did this. You..you think these people hate being items right?" Jessica asked. Will looked at her and nodded. "This is Brian, he has been my spoon for 5 months. I am going to transfrom him and you can ask him how he feels" Jessica said.

Will was..surprised. She was going to show him a captive she had. Jessica placed the spoon on the floor and pointed at it, suddenly a naked man appeared, he looked around 28. "Hey Jessica" he said, looking frazzled and dazed. He cupped his manhood and looked at Will. "So, I got the gist of your scenario. trust me dude, being a spoon rules. Sure it sucks alot of the day, but food time, you taste the food like nothing I have ever felt! Its nuts! Plus being in a gi-.." Brian stopped, thinking it sounded weird what he was going to say. "Anyway, its fine dude. Chill. The girls treat us well, Cindy used to leave me in a bowl of milk for hours, its like swimming in a pool of milk" Suddenly before he said anymore, Brian returned to a spoon, Jessica appearing behind him where he stood, her finger pointed out.

"I spoke to Cindy, you can have normal bowls and spoons and such and anything else you might use. I know its weird, but unlike most heroes, we aren't bad people. Its like Treeorica, she actually forces humans into plants and most love it. The rest, don't and return after a period of time" Jessica said. Will...seemed better of the situation. Brian seemed happy and he had heard of Treeorica's nature crusade, it even got leaked and the courts let her do it, under the assumption no one got hurt.

Will breathed out and stood up. "I can't say I will get used to it right away but....its sounding alot better now then before" Will said. Jessica ran to him and hugged him "Thank you for understanding!" she said. She then left Will to sit alone for awhile.


------------Jessica--------

Jessica returned to Cindy in the kitchen, returning the spoon. "Brian worked?" Cindy asked. "Like a charm, thank fuck we have some transforms that actually like being transformed. I feel bad lying a little, but most of it is true. We do return most after a few months and rarely target innocent people..kinda" Jessica said, sheepishly. "Ah he will come around. He has the hots for you, love will find a way" Cindy said. Jessica blushed and then softly hit her sister. "You ass, anyway. Thanks. I did not even consider getting someone transformed to talk. Your a good sister sometimes" Jessica said. Cindy smiled and then...kept..smiling.... "Oh fucking gross, ill be in my room" Jessica said, holding her nose and she walked out. Cindy bawled into laughter at the perfect timing.


----------Will-----------

After a few hours, Will left his room. He saw nobody in the kitchen or large areas so he went to Jessicas room. He knocked, "Coming" she said. She opened the door and walked out. "Thanks, I know that was not easy for you and you could have easily just fired me or left me over the conflict you saw I had. I had time to think and while its super creepy. Its something you do and I hope to learn to get used to it. But...I am now ok with it and you don't have to worry" Will said. Jessica broke into a huge smiled and hugged Will. "THANK YOU!" She said. "I am making dinner tonight, Cindy went to get your new bowls and such. I'll call you when its ready, big dinner for you tonight!" she said. Will smiled back and walked away.

Will felt bad lying. He was ok with her powers, but he was not 100% ok. It still felt weird and slightly wrong. But  he was willing to accept it for her.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

I was unsure how to or when to write Will learning about Jessica's slightly dark powers. But decided earlier was better as later meant wackly scenarios that cheapened the story.

Also unlike Shrinker/Lucy, Jessica does not purposely harm people. Don't look at her as hiding a dark secret, but opening to the fact her world is darker then a non power person would accept. The 'powers' all know the twisted stuff each others do, its life for them. Its just 'weird' for non powers.

And as always, apologizes for mistakes or errors

Chapter 11 Round 2 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Gemma has another night out.

Chapter 11: Round 2

Gemma stood at the entrance of Lucy's apartment. She wore the second best dress she had, no where near as good as last nights, but she had to wear something fancy. It was a simple blue dress. She also still wore her panties, wanting to show Lucy how much fun she had been having with the shrunken panty toy. She however felt bad as she very much needed a change of panties and he was stuck inside her gross sweaty pair she wore all day, including work.

Gemma knocked and the door opened, inside stood a completely naked Lucy. "I am glad its you and not my neighbour" Lucy said, smiling. Gemma smiled and Lucy moved to gesture her to come in. As Gemma walked in, she looked at the apartment she was only at a few hours ago. It felt weird, she had spent more time here then at her own today. Lucy closed the door. "So, hows the poor bugger" she said, pointing to Gemmas panties. Gemma bent down and removed her panties before pinching them to show Lucy, Lucy went to grab them but recoiled. "Next time I will show you how to wash, just throw them in that open room" Lucy said and Gemma did as so. "Now the rest" Lucy winked and Gemma teased her by doing a quick flash of her pantyless bottom. "So whats the plan" Gemma said. "Well, I know a nice club we can hang, then my place again and then...fuck" Lucy said.

Gemma was so..changed. Her single day with Lucy had changed her, she felt horny and free. She was ready to tackle the world and nobody could stop her! "Sounds good, lets go!" Gemma said. "Wait, wait, wait. You need a new pair, and I have the pair for you" Lucy said, Gemma then blushed, forgetting she had no underwear and almost went out like so. Lucy went into her bedroom and re-appeared with a sparkling blue dress and a nice pair of panties. "Custom for you" Lucy said, "The panties not the dress, but, I thought you could use it" Lucy said. Gemma scratched her head in embarrassment "Its all I had". Gemma stripped in front of Lucy, she felt..confident to do so. She then grabbed the panties, curious how they were custom. "No fucking way, this seems cruel" Gemma said.

Gemma looked down, in the same position Ben was in her last pair was her supervisor Elliot. His mouth was covered in really small duck tape, and he was squirming. His face had pure terror on it. "I grabbed him when he finished his shift, but your holding them the wrong way" Lucy said. Gemma looked, she was right..he was..on the backside!? "now you don't take shit from him, he takes it from you" Luck said, laughing at her dumb joke. Gemma kinda felt bad. Her pussy was alright for a tiny human, it smelt, but not too bad and she got pleasure. This was nasty. "I don't know, it seems mean..er then usual. Plus, I liked my pussy stimulation" Gemma said. Lucy walked up to Gemma and whispered into her ear "Thats my job tonight, gotta give it a rest before I wreck it". Gemma instantly was turned on. Shrugging at the situation, she dropped the panties to the ground and slowly brought them up over her legs, watching as the small supervisor who always berated her slowly left her vision and would enter one that nobody would ever want. "Feel good?" Lucy asked. Gemma wriggled "Yeah, its ticklish. Not as great as the pussy side, but, its alright" Gemma replied. "Great! Lets go!" Lucy said.

Unlike last night, the club Lucy went to was a normal human club. Gemma was confused, but was also glad it would contain less 'weirdness'. She had a few drinks, danced on the dance floor. She also saw Lucy enter and exit the toilets a few times, curious what she was doing, a hand presented to Gemma with 2-3 tiny humans solved the mystery "For later" Lucy whispered.

Around 12, they left, back to Lucy's place for another happy night.

As both entered the apartment, Lucy spoke up "I am going to get ready in the bedroom, feel free to wait here for a bit" Lucy said, smiling as she entered her room. Gemma felt bad for Elliot, she slowly pulled her panties down, but as she did, she could not look at him, she felt too bad. She let them land on the floor, then she folded them quickly and threw them in the same room as before. "I am ready" Lucy said from inside her room, Gemma walked towards the door.

As Gemma opened the door, she was shocked at the scene, happy shocked however. Lucy laid on the bed, however around her and on her body were 5-7 shrunken people. Gemma noticed some she was sure she saw at the club. "My entourage, for our special, sexy night" Lucy said, smiling.

"This..this is crazy. These are innocent people, we can't do this" Gemma said, feeling bad these people were now forced into their sex life. "Oh sure, why not. Here, this fellow" Lucy said, picking up a young 18 year old. He looked terrified. Tonight was his first ever experience at a club, he went alone, hoping to find someone there. However a trip to the toilets and suddenly he was thrown into this girls bag. He felt like crying but saw what happened to the last person who did, so he stayed slightly calmer. "He is nothing, toys for us for tonight. And tomorrow, maybe I return them" Lucy said, she then turned around, showing her perky ass, and shoved the boy into her asshole. "Oh that feels good, tonight he was some man wanting a quick fuck, now he fucks me" Lucy laughed before rolling back on her backside, trapping the person under her.

Gemma was unsure now, was this too far. However, she could feel below her, she was wet as anything. This turned her on as much as she was horrified. She was conflicted and did not know what to do.

"I would shove one in my pussy, but, its waiting for you" Lucy said.

Gemma was frozen in a state of panic and confusion.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

As before, Cameos still open.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 12 Second Night by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will spends a second night in his new Apartment.

Chapter 12: Second Night

As Will sat and ate the soup Jessica had prepared, he felt kinda embarrassed. While Jessica was red with fury and Cindy was holding in her laughter. "Seriously!" Jessica said, jumping up. "You had one job, ONE JOB! Get Will some normal cutlery and essentials. And you get him this!" Jessica said, pointing to Will. Will was eating his soup in a Hello Bunny bowl with a My Little Horsey Spoon. Cindy had decided it would be fun to buy kid cutlery as a joke, but not thinking of also buying real cutlery so Will could use them. The knives were too blunt and the forks useless, so Jessica had to change to soup to accommodate. "What! He likes them cartoons stuff, I thought he would prefer it" Cindy said, her voice changing as she held in her laughter. "Its alright Jessica, it is kinda funny. Tomorrow I will go buy some myself, I should have done so anyway" Will said, eating his soup and wanting to diffuse the conversation. "No, she was told to do so because you did not want to use ours and thats fine, she needs to stop playing these practical jokes!" Jessica said. Cindy however was still giggling to herself, not a care in the world at the chaos she had brought.

After Dinner, Cindy went to sit and watch TV and Jessica cleaned up, putting the dishes into the dishwasher. Will, not having anything to do, decided to return to his room.

Will laid on his bed and opened his laptop, for the first time in the last 2 days, he was able to relax and continue his script. He opened his project and started to write. He continued for several hours before he realized it was around 1:00am. "Damn, I was going to thank Jessica for the nice meal. Bummer. Oh well, I might grab a drink and then head to bed" Will said to himself. He closed his laptop and headed out to the kitchen. He opened the door and walked out, using his phone to direct himself in the darkness. He reached near the area when he heard "oh shit!" and suddenly the room slightly shook, Will panicked and dropped to his knees on the floor. The lights turned on and Cindy, wearing her pyjamas stood in front of him. "The hell you doing?" she asked, looking at the crouched Will. Will looked up at Cindy and then got up, brushing his clothes off. "I ah..felt a shake" he said. "That was me, I tripped when I heard someone coming" Cindy said in a monotone voice, seeming annoyed. "Sorry, I just came for a glass of water. What are you doing?" Will asked. Cindy opened one of her eyes wide on Will and looked at him suspiciously, "Why?" she asked. "nothing, no matter" he quickly said, freaked by her change of tone and went to the fridge.

Will made himself a cup of water..in his new pretty princess cup and walked back near Cindy. "The joke that keeps on giving" Cindy said, giggling as Will walked past with his kiddy cup. He just looked at her defeated. Will walked to his room and entered, leaving Cindy alone, still giggling to herself. He took a sip of his cup, put it on his bedside table, got into bed and slowly fell asleep.

As Will awoke in the morning, he opened one eye and scanned the bed. No Cindy. He moved himself out of the bed and streched. He took a shower, got dressed and walked to the kitchen. As he sat down, he noticed there was a shiny new  bowl waiting for him, it looked very fancy and very expensive. Jessica turned around from the fridge she was looking inside. "My apologizes last night, your previous utentils are in the bin. I went out and purchased these this morning" Jessica said. Will smiled, he was slightly sad the colourful plates and forks were gone, but was glad he did not feel like a child eating at the table. "Thanks" Will said, Jessica nodded and returned to her fridge raiding. A noise was heard behind Will, he looked behind on his seat and saw Cindy walking into the kitchen area, still in her Pyjamas. "morning fellow people I live with..wait what!" Cindy said, running to Will and his new bowl. "Jessica, those cost me like $30, you could have at least kept it going for a day!" Cindy complained, her face of pure defeat. Jessica did not even bother to turn around. "Fun ruiner" Cindy quietly said. She sat down next to Will and got out her phone.

Jessica finished in the fridge turned around. "Ok, so today we have a photo shoot. Are you ready for that Will" Jessica said. Will looked up and nodded...and then grew a panic face. "I..don't have a camera" he said. Cindy and Jessica looked at him. "What shitty camera man does not have a camera" Cindy spat out.

"I sold it for rent about 4 weeks ago, it was enough to last me till I hopefully got a job or at the latest next month" Will said. Jessica, now sitting at the table, looked at Will and smiled. "its alright, its not till 6, we can go shopping for one today" Jessica said. Cindy, who was eating cereal at the time, spoke up. "oaofiogafj aigjalk aighoa" she said, cereal in her mouth, her words unintelligible. "Swallow and talk" Jessica said. Cindy swallowed and respoke "Can I come, I need to pick up something". "Fine, we leave in an hour, everyone ok with that?" Jessica said. Cindy and Will nodded.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you are still enjoying it,

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 13 Shopping by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will goes Shopping

Chapter 13: Shopping

Will entered the large shopping complex, with Jessica and Cindy behind him. Since the rise of 'powers', meet and greets, events, exclusive merchandise and more have kept most places alive with customers dispite the rise of internet shopping. The place was bursting with people. "Ok, Will, this is for you" Jessica said, Will turned around. Jessica was holding some type of credit card. Will took it, it said 'Stone Girl Industries'. "This is your company credit card, you can personally spent $1000 on it a day, outside your payments per photo shoot and $30,000 for any items required for work a month. That can be lifted and for today, its $400,000. For your gear" Jessica said. Will was flabbergasted. A week ago he had to eat noodles to survive, the $1 packs being the cheapest but fulfilling food he could afford. Now he had $1000 a day! Sometimes he felt his luck was not real. "I need to purchase some items at the Food Market, Cindy said she has to shop somewhere. So we will meet back here in about 3 hours? That alright?" Jessica asked. Will nodded.

"Oh and if your asked about the card, and you will. You can say you work for me, Stone Girl, but nothing else. Ok? Its important nothing else is said about our buisness or other relationship" Jessica said. Will again nodded and replied "I understand". "Good, sorry its a bit of a pain, but its for the greater good" Jessica said. "The greater good!" Cindy whispered behind her. Jessica jumped "poor choice of words, but still. Its for me and you. Just safety more then anything" Jessica said. Will nodded and then they all walked in different directions.

Will entered the camera shop. He had looked online previously at what camera he wanted and was eager to puchase one. He walked to the register and talked to the cashier. It was a middle age man, he looked at Will. "Can I help you?" he asked. Will got out his phone "Yeah, do you have this model camera?" Will asked, showing the video camera make and model on his phone. The man looked down and squinted and then rose. "Yeah, $2,500 a week to rent. That ok?" He said. Will thought, Jessica had given him the extra money to purchase items, it would not be ideal to have to keep renting. "How much to buy?" Will asked.

The man looked Will up and down before laughing. "Yeah right, out of your price range" the man gruffed. Will was taken back, but nonetheless replied. "Its for my work" Will said. The man was skeptical, but shrugged. $250,000" he said. Will was..happy. Perfect price, enough to buy it and any extras like a good mic and monitor and such. "Sold" Will said. The man seemed surprised, but went along with it. "Do you also have these?" Will asked, showing his phone again. It was a list of several items like mics, monitors, memory cards and more. "yeah, all up thats $325,000. cash or card" the man smiled, waiting to see how Will would pay. Will passed his new card to the man.

"Oh shit! A hero! You work for a hero! Dude, thank you so much!" the man said, his expression instantly changing to a surprise and humble tone. "Normally they buy from exclusive corporate brands. We don't get many purchases from them. I can give you a 20% if you name drop us in any videos" the man added. Will was curious, but decided he did not want to add anymore to the transaction without Jessica's approval, he was just starting out. "No, thats fine. But maybe in the future" Will added. The man nodded and starting processing the order.

"So thats $325,000 on the card which was approved. It will be shipped today at 5:00pm as requested" The man said. Will was happy. It would arrive with an hour to set up. Won't be perfect, but its better then nothing. He should be able to film something with most settings default and mess with the good stuff later. He shook the mans hand and then left.

Will then decided to browse the shopping complex, having finished much sooner then he expected. He passed clothes stores, sport stores, hero stores. Stopping to see the 'exclusive' Stone Girl merchandise. He was curious what Jessica would think with that popping up on the cards purchase list. But then assumed her agent would be in charge of that and not care much. He spotted a silhouette of a new Hero being introduced soon, the tag line said "Stomping Crime out one step at a time". Normally they teased heroes that got into hero service before revealing them. He was curious who this new one was. Also when Cindy would be accepted, Jessica was a high rank hero, surely should would help the process.


He finally arrived at a game shop. Having sold his systems for cash, he wanted to use 'some' of the given money on something to keep him entertained in his room. He browsed the games and stopped as he reached 'Super Hero Fighter 13'. It was a fighting game that starred real life heros. Will picked it up, curious if Jessica starred in it. He flipped to the back and started reading. Suddenly someone touched his neck..Will froze. "If you wanted to play with my sister, you could ask her like a man" the soft whisper said. Will jumped and turned around. Cindy was behind him, holding her stomach at her latest prank. Will dropped his head in defeat, but not before smirking. "At least she is in the game" he replied. Cindy stopped and kinda froze, her expression dropping to sadness. "Ass" she said, softly hitting him. "ow" he said, jokingly. Cindy slowly returned to her normal self, shaking off the comment.

"What are you doing in here? No cameras in here" Cindy said. Will replied "finished, just browsing till time ran out, what are you doing?". Cindy raised her hand, an assortment of bags in her hand. "Finished myself, just picking up a pre-order" she said. "What game?" Will asked. She leaned in close to him "nonyabuisness" she replied. Will sighed in defeat. "Actually, there is a shop Jessica loves to go to, want me to take you there. You could buy her a thank you present" Cindy said, smiling. Will was hesitant to trust the girl, assuming it was another prank. But decided it was worth the risk. He would like to buy Jessica something nice and had the time to spare. He was looking for a nice shop when he ran into the game store, so Cindy might help his search easier.

"Sure...but this better not be a prank" he replied. Cindy smirked "Me, prank? never" she said, grabbing Wills arm and escorting him out of the game store. He never did buy his system.

As Cindy held Wills hand, she took him to a store near the end of the centre. It was a small store, its title "Hero  X Store". "This is a porn store for hero merch" Will said, pulling his hand away from Cindy. She looked at him, her face clearly holding in her laughter "yeah, for Jessica. For your 'fun times'" she said, using her hands to emphasise 'fun times'. "I am not going in there" he said. Cindy shrugged "Your loss" she said and walked into the store like nothing was wrong. Will freaked! Was she serious! He quickly checked if anybody was watching him and walked in.

Will was extremly uncomfortable. It was a normal erotic store but filled with products that represented heros. Some even having fantasy products like a 'Shrinker Fun panties' which was a pair of panties that had a compartment with a little toy man inside, pretending you had shrunk the person and were smothering him inside your panties. Will walked and caught up to Cindy, she was in the 'other heroes' section, looking at Stone Girl products. "Look, a Stone Girl Dildo!" she said, holding up a dildo that was coloured in as grey stone color. Will pulled her hand down. "This is ridiculous, you promised me a nice store!" Will said. Cindy smiled at Will's angry face, suddenly she looked behind him. "Sup Sis" she said. Will froze. He turned around. Jessica was behind him. "Do I need to ask?" she said.

Will just fake smiled. "I..ah..she.." Will muttered. He was fucked, how did she find him, WHY did she find him here. Jessica however smiled at Will. "Don't worry, Cindy texted me, saying to meet her here. I said I was finished and she replied the same. I did not expect you to be here, but I assume she dragged you here" she said. Will nodded. "More tricked, but yes". Will was glad she understood he did not meant to come in. "Its alright, come on, lets go, we have to prepare for the shoot" Jessica said. Will nodded and they all left.

As Will entered the apartment, Jessica went to her room and Cindy walked down the hall. Will went to the fridge to grab a drink, sitting down after an eventful day. Suddenly Jessica came out. "Hey Will, my agent says she had emailed you what we want from today's shoot. Might want to check it out" she said before heading back into her room. Will got up and went to his room, deciding it would be better to use his laptop to check the email.

He opened the door and froze as he entered. There was a bag on the bed, from the game store! He approached it and pulled the big box out, it was an Zbox! And the new model, this was like $700! He checked the bag and found a piece of paper. "Since I dragged you from games to porn - Cindy. P.S. You have to verse me on this or I return it. Jessica sucks at games". Will put the paper down. How sweet. She actually did something nice for once.

Will put the system next to his bed and got out his Laptop. He opened his email and read the one from the Agent.

"Dear Will. I am delighted to hear you were able to purchase your required equipment. Today we just need some hero poses and maybe a line about saving people.

You are to do both heroes, Stone Girl and The Giantess. As you know The Giantess is the new hero launching soon and if you could get some medium size shots of her, that would be great!

Thanks again

-Agent"

Will read and then re-read the email. Who the fuck was The Giantess?

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry its not much action, that is coming soon with the introduction of the elusive 'The Giantess' hero.

 

Oh and Zbox, as alot of the brands in this story are just mock names of exisiting products. I don't like using real names but try to reperesent what I mean. I thought I should explain, not a mistake, a 'fake' name on an existing product.

Thanks again and apologizes for mistakes or errors.

Chapter 14 Camera Shoot by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will takes shots on the first day of his job.

Chapter 14: Camera Shoot

Will closed his laptop and walked out, heading to Jessica's room. He knocked and Jessica opened her door "Everything alright Will? get the email?" Jessica asked. "yeah, all good. But it said something about The Giantess being part of the shoot?" Will asked. Jessica's eyes shot open in surprise "shit" she whispered. "Oh, um, thats a fellow hero who is joining the ranks soon. She may or may not join us" Jessica said. Will seemed confused but relieved he did not miss a memo beforehand. "Shall I prepare for her to join us or just you?" Will asked. Jessica breathed out and replied "both, she will most likely be there" Jessica replied, seeming distant with her language. Did she not like this person? Will thought. Will nodded and left.

Soon after the camera arrived. Will brought it to his room and started setting them up. After a bit, a knock was heard on his door. "Will, time to leave for the studio, all ready?" Jessica said. "Yeah" he replied. Will packed up the gear and walked to the door. As he placed the gear by the front door, a man came inside and took it, it was the driver from the limo. "Ah Bill is here, Limo must be ready. You go ahead Will, ill meet you down there" Jessica said, walking past.

Will got in the Limo, suddenly Cindy entered. Will moved to allow her room. Then Jessica entered the Limo. "Coming to watch Cindy?" Will asked. She remained silent. Will looked at Jessica, she did a motion to imply Cindy was not in the mood, so Will dropped it. Unsure why her sister was joining them.

As they arrived, the studio was huge, way bigger then Will had anticipated. As he walked in, a middle aged woman approached him. "Will right? Names Sally Agent, yes, thats my last name" the lady said. Will shook her hands. so thats why she signed the email as Agent and not her name, it was her name. "Why the large studio, it seems excessive?" Will asked. Agent look at him in confusion, she looked behind him and then suddenly replied "oh, she is in that mood. Well The Giantess is...well huge. To get some size shots, we needed the space. She is an up and coming hero, her powers need to be shown" Agent said. Will was confused as to who this person was. "Can I meet her?" Will said. Agent looked behind her again, Will doing the same, only to see Jessica make motion with her hands. Both turned around "soon, she is..getting ready". "Lets start with Jessica first" Agent said.

Will got the camera set up, and the mic and lighting. As he was finishing, Jessica came out and onto the white area set up for the shoot. She looked stunning. Her costume consisted of a black mask around her eyes and an armour like suit around her body, all once piece and in grey, to symbolize Stone. And while Will had seen the costume before, Jessica still looked stunning in it. Jessica blushed as she came out. "You look amazing!" Will said, this did not help her blushing problem. "If you could stand in the marked area, that would be great!" Will said and Jessica nodded and moved.

Over the next 30-40 minutes, Will caught video of her doing poses, saying 'hero' lines. Some thumbs up and hero shots and some saucey shots, apparently for a sponser. After, Will thanked Jessica and she went to change. Will then adjusted the camera, taking the card out, replacing it and downloading the footage. As he did, someone came out of the dressing area.

A girl walked out into the shoot area. She wore a spandex suit, all white. She had a mask that covered the top part of her head, leaving below her nose visible. She had a giant G on her suit. She wore black boots and some weird looking belt with compartments, some were open aired. Wait..was this.."Cindy?" Will asked.

"Shut up" Cindy said, her face turning red. The girl was embarressed to be there. Will was confused, Cindy was The Giantess? She had never told him her power, but he assumed it was because it was boring, lame, top secret or dangerous. But this was neither. Well actually, what could she do? She was only 5 ft. Not that tall. Will was confused. Cindy noticed the confused Will and spoke "Well come on, shoot. I want this over with" Cindy said. Will was perplexed.

"I ah sure, but, whats your power?" Will asked, curious. "I am not showing you, just get normal shots" Cindy yelled back. Will shrugged, not wanting to fight the girl. He set up his camera and prepared to shoot.

Unlike Jessica, Cindy was much harder to shoot. She kept fidgiting, blushing, covering herself dispite being clothed and she talked back alot in angry comments like "Its good enough" or "whatever". However Will was able to get some good shots. Suddenly Wills phone vibrated, being on silent due to the shoot, he answered.

"Hey its Agent, how is The Giantess going?" She asked. "Not great but I got some good footage" Will said. "Oh she actually used her powers? thats great. Jessica said she would be reluctant" Agent said. Will scratched his neck "Well no, she refuses actually. Says you don't need them. Guess we do then?" Will asked. "Yes, that silly girl. She was begging to be a hero and had done several photo and video shoots before you. But now Jessica says she is a whole new person. I don't blame you, the shots you sent of Jessica are top class, its just her I think" Agent said. "Try and get her to use her powers and if she refuses again, call me on this number and ill make her" Agent said. "OK" Will said and the call ended.  

"bad news, Agent wants some power shots" Will said. Cindy was on the floor, her legs spread out, playing on her phone. "Gah! I hate this, why?" she asked. "Just needs them I guess. Surely its not that bad to use it, whatever it is" Will asked. Cindy looked annoyed, even with the mask hiding her face. "Fine, you want to see my powers, take a look" she said.

Suddenly like a flash Will's vision was changed. Everything infront of him was white and weird looking, and the smell was..different. It took him several seconds to adjust but then he realised..this..this was Cindy. He looked up to see the giant girl hovering above him. He was directly infront of her crotch. She had grown to a massive size and he now stood between her giant legs, his only view her giant body, specifically the crotch area of her suit.

"HAPPY" a giant voice above asked.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

 

I had planned Cindy's powers for awhile but was unsure when and how to introduce them. She will become integral to the story as much as Jessica and Will.

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 15 The Giantess by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will continues his job.

Chapter 15: The Giantess

Will was shocked, he was face to face with Cindy's crotch area and it was huge. She had just missed his lighting set up and thankfully him, due to her position when she grew large. "ARE YOU HAPPY. I GROW" Cindy said, suddenly she slowly shrunk until she was about 8 ft. She looked down at Will. "happy! I am The Giantess" she said. Will was shocked but in awe, she can grow and shrink at will! Thats amazing! "Thats incredible he said! Why would you hide this, I love it!" he said, impressed by her power. Cindy turned red all over her face. "Whatever, lets just get this over with" she said.

Will was only able to get the footage of when she grew to 8 ft and some of her jumping, which she suggested. She stormed out before he could get anymore. Will packed up and texted Agent about the situation, she replied it was fine and if they need more, there is next time. Will breathed out in relief and walked to the awaiting Limo.

As Jessica, Cindy and Will sat in the limo, nobody talked. The silence was strong and then tension was as thick as butter. Eventually they got home and Cindy raced to her room. Jessica approached Will "Sorry, she just got weird once I said you were her going to shoot her as well as me. Not sure why? Maybe she was used to the female ones she used to use or something. Ill talk to her tonight, but I thought maybe we could have a quiet night in tonight, together" Jessica said, grabbing Will's chest. Will was intrigued, he did not know Jessica was still intrested in him and they had not had time alone since their first first date. "I would like that" he said. "You go relax, say around 8, come out" she whispered into his ear. Happy, Will walked to his room.

Will laid on his bed, recounting the day he had. Cindy was fine with him all day, her usual goofy, prankster self. But once it came to cameras...she wasn't. Maybe she was embarrassed to be on camera, not in control as she was used to. Yeah, that was it. As the clock strunk 7:30. Will got ready for his date.

After showering, Will put his nice suit on and walked out. He walked to see the kitchen in darkness, lit by several candles. Glasses of wine sat on the table, and Jessica, dressed in a gorgeous purple dress, sat on one side of the normal kitchen table. Will sat down. "How very fancy!" he said. She blushed "only the best". She winked. Suddenly a noise was heard and Cindy came out of her room. She walked to the kitchen, confused and shocked by the scene. Jessica looked at her sister, confused. "YOU BITCH!" Cindy yelled and ran back into her room. Will looked to Jessica and she did the same back. "Did I do something wrong?" Will asked. Jessica got up. "I, no. I don't know whats gotten into her. Sorry, I..I better" Jessica said, Will cutting her off. "No, you go. Your sister comes first, ill clean up" Will said. Jessica nodded "Thanks" she said and she walked towards Cindy's room.

After 15 minutes, the candles were extinguished, the plates put back and the wine glasses stored. Finished, Will returned to his room, confused by the reaction Cindy got from their dinner.

As he entered his room, he saw the TV he ordered online had arrived and must have been set up earlier, he never noticed as it was flush against his wall. He turned it on and set it up before setting the console up Cindy purchased him. He booted a game and sat there, too bummed by the events of what transpired. Suddenly his door opened. Will looked towards the door, expecting Jessica to come in, however Cindy instead did. Her face looked like she had just stopped crying and she held a controller in her hand, she threw it at Will, luckily he caught it. "Set me up" she said, her voice still crackly from before. Will nodded and set the controller up. Cindy sat next to him.

As Will set the controller up, Cindy spoke up, her voice clearer this time "Sorry I ruined your date. I am going through something at the moment and the photo shoot and then walking out to...that. it set me off. I'm sorry" she said. Will had never seen this side of Cindy before, it was raw and open. "Its alright, no harm done. I got the footage I needed and I have other times to spend with Jessica, sisters come before dates" Will said, failing to transfer bros before women into a sisterly context, Cindy giggled at the comment "that was awful" she replied. "Lets game" she said, Will nodded.

Will was doing very, very badly. Cindy was kicking his ass at this fighting game, he was unprepared. He assumed she had played it before, if not owned it herself. After the 45th game, he lost again. "Oh come on, I call cheats!" he said, Cindy did a rasberry back at him "Sore looser" she said. "More like cheater" he said and she slightly pushed him, he slightly pushed her back and they got into a strength match, hands against hands pushing against eachother. This lasted a minute before both dropped arms, none beating the other. They were both looking at each other, there eyes met in a lock. They slowly moved there heads together..slowly..slowly..then..they kissed. They locked lips, grabbed each others heads in a passionate fury. Suddenly they both pushed back, Will had a shock on his face. His was for what had just happened, what was that he thought. Cindy got up, her face tearing up again "Fuck I am stupid" she yelled and she raced out. Will went to stop her, but he was too slow.

Will sat in the silence, only the game machine making any noise. Did he just kiss Cindy. Did she just kiss him. Was that..did she like him. What was that. He thought back on what had transpired today and suddenly the events of today started to make sense.

Feeling bad, Will got up and walked out. It was dark, so he used his phone to direct himself. He approached Cindy's bedroom. He had never entered her room before, never seen inside. He knocked but got no answer. He tried the handle, it was unlocked. He slightly opened the door "Cindy" he called inside. No answer. He slowly opened the door and then walked in. It was dark and he could not see. He went to grab his phone when suddenly..something grabbed him. He was then jolted up into the air and held face to face with a giant face.

"Hello Will" said the giant Cindy.  

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

This was a twist I had planned since early chapters, but wanted to do it slow and real.

 

Hope you enjoyed it.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 16 Playtime by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Gemma has fun

Chapter 16: Playtime

Gemma approached the bed, naked, the 6 humans remaining were all on Lucy's body. Two were around her small breasts, 3 were on here stomach and one was near her pussy. She slowly crawled onto the bed and hovered over Lucy. "They cannot die" she whispered, the small humans making noise of terror at her words. She slowly lowered herself on Lucy, feeling the humans being smothered between her body and Lucy's, unable to move and engulfed by the two bodies. She felt them try to struggle and move. The one near her pussy wriggled, the only one with some form of movement, minor however at that.

"Fuck this is good" Gemma said, laying on top of Lucy. Lucy smiled "They are trapped, force to worship our bodies" Lucy said. Gemma raised her upper body, freeing the two near Lucy's breasts. They cowered near her nipples. Gemma was fully turned on at this point and went full primal. She grabbed the female of the two, a small girl, about 27. She poked her tongue out and licked the girl, smothering her in her saliva. She then moved her hand and positioned it near her ass, shoving the girl back inside her. Gemma winked before she eyes opened at the sensation of the girl  entering her. She pushed and pushed until...oh crap. Nothing. Lucy saw her expression "Don't worry, grab her later" she said. Gemma looked into Lucy's eyes, she lowered her head and started to lick her left tit, the one the girl was at just moments ago. Lucy moaned at the sensation. Gemma kept going, watching the small boy, around 20, watching her pleasure Lucy in the corner of her eye. She could stll feel the poor souls trapped under her belly and the other trapped near her pussy.

Gemma switched breast to the right, causing the boy to move. However Gemma was too fast, grabbing him in her mouth. She licked, throwing him in and out and in and out. She then raised her head, the boy hanging from her teeth in her mouth. Lucy mouthed "indestructable". Gemma flung her head back and instantly swallowed the boy. Feeling him fall down her neck and into herself. Sadly she did not feel much of him after that. But the sensation of eating someone drove her nuts. Pure orgasm hit her. She felt the poor person below her pussy suddenly squirm as they got wet from her juices.

Gemma then positoned herself up higher, freeing the trapped souls that were smushed between her and Lucy's stomach. They were wet, most likely from the sweat from both bodies and the heat they put out. They looked horrified at the giant girl above them, who had trapped them for several minutes. Gemma smiled at the scared two, both males, both around 18. They tried to move, but found the sweat from Lucy's body and there own kept making them slip, so they remained laying on her, unable to properly move. Gemma picked one up, keeping balance of her body with her other arm. She looked at the male, terrified and scared. She smiled at him. "Whats your plan?" Lucy said. Gemma looked at her. "Don't know" she replied, smiling at Lucy. Gemma looked at the boy one more time. He looked defeated and did not move. Gemma noticed Lucy's mouth was open, taking it as a sign, she dropped the boy into her mouth. Within a second, Lucy had swallowed the boy. Gemma laughed and looked down at the remaing boy. He was crying, his whole expression was the same but tears covered his eyes. Perhaps he knew the boy. As for the last boy, Gemma picked him up and placed him on the pillow next to Lucy "Move and your next" she said. "Nice, very controlling" Lucy said. The boy sat down and did not move a muscle.

Gemma then repositioned herself so her head was facing Lucy's pussy. She saw the drenched girl who had been forced be smothered into Lucy's pussy and that Gemma had showered in her own. She picked her up, by two fingers due to the wetness and pushed her inside her pussy. A treat while she helped Lucy. Gemma felt the girl wriggle as she lowered her own face towards Lucy's pussy and started licking.

As she finished, Gemma removed the girl from her pussy and shoved her in the now pleasured Lucy's. "My turn" Gemma said. Lucy smiled. She rose as Gemma positioned herself in a similar position, but on the bottom of the bed. As Lucy moved, Gemma could see the legs of the poor boy still stuck in her rectum. Lucy bent down and went into a similar position Gemma was just in. She poked her tongue out and started licking. She licked and licked, causing Gemma extreme pleasure.

After 15 minutes, Gemma was fully done. Orgasmed her last. At peace.

Both girls lay next to each other in bed, side by side. Gemma turned to look at Lucy as she did to Gemma. "That was fucking amazing" Gemma said. "Glad you forgot they were human, tonight, they are toys" Lucy said. "I don't care what they are, that was amazing regardless. From the girl in my pussy to your licking, it was non stop" Gemma said.

Lucy smiled "I can still feel the poor bugger in my ass".


The remaining boy, who at worst had been smothered, watched the entire scene in shock from the pillow he was confined to. Horrified his brother was swallowed, his date pushed into both girls vagainas and the one poor guy who currently was under the smaller girl, stuck inside her ass.

He feared his future.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Wanted to write this with as little dialogue as I can, letting the actions drive the story.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Cameos still open, including any of the people Lucy 'borrowed' (minus those eaten). If you want a Cameo, feel free to choose a fate and if I write a similar scenario, Ill choose your name!

Thanks for your continued reading!

And as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors

Chapter 17 After by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Gemma awakens after a fun night

Chapter 17: After

Gemma exited the bathroom, stretching as she did so. She was nude, relaxed and felt like a million bucks. Lucy had gone to work, leaving early and kissing Gemma goodbye in her Shrinker outfit. She even teased her by showing she was going wearing Elliot today, turning Gemma on before she even left bed.

She had tried to remove the person in her rectum, but had failed to do so outside fishing them out with her hands, which she did not want to do, so just left the girl in there, still feeling her inside her ass. Lucy was right when she said they lasted forever. She went to the fridge to grab some breakfast, grabbing some milk and then cereal from the cupboard. She sat down, looking once again at the poor soul she had claimed for herself, her personal seat and seat inhabitant. She called him Phil. Lucy had forgetten where he came from, he had been in the seat for awhile. Gemma did not care, she liked the seat best, he squirmed the most under her bare ass.

She eat cereal, browsing her phone as she did so. "Shrinker saves the day!" was one post, Gemma liked it. Her fears about tiny people was quashed. Last night was incredible, Gemma could still imagine it. Sure she felt bad from time to time, but in the end, she did not care. It just felt good.

After she finished she put her bowl in the sink and went to have a shower. Washing the sweat of last night down the drain. She exited the shower and dried herself before walking back into Lucy's room. She was in a pickle, she only had her dress from last night and it was not clean nor really something to wear. She also was too big for anything Lucy wore. Gemma was nude and had no clothing to wear. Not even her underwear as Lucy had taken it.

Gemma went back into the kitchen and sat down, unsure what to do. Suddenly the door sprang open and Bonde entered. "oh shit, fuck, sorry" she said, covering her eyes of the naked Gemma. Suddenly she stopped. "Wait..where the fuck are you Lucy, your meant to be working today, I know! I checked!" Bonde yelled. Gemma giggled "No no, she is not here, she went to work. She said I could stay" Gemma said. Bonde looked at her. "Why are you nude then?" Bonde said, very confused at the girl sitting naked in Lucy's kitchen. "Nothing fits me and my dress is dirty" Gemma replied. "Oh damn haha, that sucks" Bonde said.

"Any ideas, can't exactly leave in the nude" Gemma said. Bonde put here hand to her face in a thinking position. "Hmm, Lucy dosen't get a break till 2 and I only get a 10 minute...wait! I know" Bonde said. She then walked into Lucy's room. Gemma waited 10 minutes as Bonde came back out, throwing Gemma some clothes. "I keep spare clothes here in the event I get drunk and stay the night. These should fit" she said. Gemma looked at the clothes. A crop top and pair of jeans. And Underwear. Gemma checked inside. "Thats Harry, my cousin. Asshole tried to blackmail me because my mom told him I was Bonde, since he was a 'fan'. So I asked Lucy for a favour" Bonde said. Gemma shrugged, so used to the panty companions, slowly felt the small boy, who looked about 23, enter her pelvic region. Sadly, Gemma did not feel anything. "Oh yeah, he has been like that for awhile, he won't do anything. Its why he is spare panties" Bonde said.

Gemma then got dressed with the rest of the clothes. "Thanks, this is a lifesaver!" Gemma said. "No problem, trust Lucy to forget to leave clothes out" Bonde laughed. "Anyway, I gotta grab my meal and leave" she said. Bonde then went to the fridge, grabbed a pudding and left, leaving Gemma alone.

Gemma, not having anything else to do, decided to leave and come back later. Lucy said she would be back by 6, so she decided to spend the day outside the apartment then waste her day inside.

As Gemma was walking the halls of a major shopping centre, she noticed Lucy or Shrinker walking the opposite side. Lucy waved her down and ran over. "Hey babe, what ya doing" Lucy said. "Just shopping, these aren't my clothes, their Bondes" Gemma said, giving Lucy a sarcastic/annoyed look. "Oh shit, right, I forgot to leave you something! Gah I am stupid. Sorry, I was running late." Lucy said. Gemma just laughed "Its all right, I just wish this cousin or whatever was worth something, I feel nothing" Gemma said. Lucy grabbed Gemma's shoulder. "No problem, give me 5" she said and she walked off. Gemma confused, waited where she was.


After 20 minutes, Lucy came back. Follow me, toilets. Gemma followed Lucy to the toilets and they entered, Lucy then blocked the door with a bin. "Ok drop them" Lucy said. Gemma was confused. Lucy then revealed what she had in her hand, it was a small boy, around 19. "This poor bastard was shopping in L Mart, now he is shopping in Gemma" she giggled. Gemma had a giant smile on her face. She lowered her pants and Lucy bent down. She removed Bondes cousin and replaced him with the boy. Gemma then pulled her panties and pants up and Lucy got back up. "This guy is useless now" she said and placed him in her pocket. "Thanks, oh god this is so much better" Gemma said, the boy starting to struggle down below. "No problem, only the best for my gir-" Lucy said before stopping herself. Gemma smiled "No, its alright. I feel the same" Gemma said, smiling. Lucy re-finished the conversation "My girl" Lucy said, smiling. She then unblocked the door. "See you tonight!" Lucy said and she left.

Gemma was warm inside, she was not sure what they were, but they were something.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Wanted a less intense after chapter with some relationship building. But still some fun scenes.

Also Bonde is so obsessed with puddings that yes, she does steal one everyday from Lucy. As for why...keep reading!

Hope your all still enjoying and Cameos still open!

Thanks and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 18 Slow Night by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Gemma stays another night

Chapter 18: Slow Night

Gemma arrived back at Lucys around 6:15. She knocked on the door, due to a lack of key and Lucy opened. "Hey, howd shopping go?" Lucy asked. Gemma walked in "Got some clothes and food" Gemma said. "Nice, just chuck it in the kitchen and my room" Lucy said. Gemma took her bags and unloaded.

After she did, Gemma sat down at the kitchen, feeling Phil below her. "Do you mind if we take a break tonight, last night was intense, I was tired at work today!" Lucy said. Gemma laughed "I'm ok with it, last night fucking blew my mind. I can take a rest" Gemma said. Lucy smiled, walked up to Gemma, kissed her and walked off. Gemma got on her phone. Lucy came back "How was the kid" Lucy said. Gemma took a second to decode what she was talking about before remembering the human Lucy gave her at the shops "Oh him, great, feels fantastic!" Gemma said. "What did you do with Bondes cousin, Tom was it, or something" Gemma asked. Lucy walked up "oh right, check it" she said. She walked to her room and came back, putting an earring into Gemmas hand. Gemma was confused, what was this. However Lucy pointed to it again, Gemma took another look. She gasped. On the earring was a small cage and inside was the naked Tom, way smaller then any shrunk person before. "They don't all end up in our asses. Some make some fine jewelry. Especially those that refuse service" Lucy said, taking the earring back and walking back to her room. Gemma was once again turned on, Lucy was amazing!

After Dinner and a toilet service to unclog a certain hole, Gemma walked into Lucys room. She saw Lucy was already in bed. "heading to sleep?" Gemma asked. "Yeah, well no, but kinda tired. Join me" she said. Gemma smiled but refused "I would but then I would never leave" she laughed. "That a bad thing?" Lucy smiled. Gemma smiled and quickly stripped before jumping in the bed. She cuddled up to Lucy. "Just being with you is amazing" Gemma said. "I feel the same" she replied.

"So why does Bonde keep stealing your puddings?" Gemma said. Both girls laid in bed, Lucy on her phone and Gemma looking around the room, intrested in the scenary she had not had time to soak in. Her phone next to her in bed. "She come when I was gone?" Lucy replied, not looking up from her phone. "yeah, took a pudding, she was the one who gave me the clothes" Gemma added. "Oh right, of course, I forgot. Well..the pudding is actually just cheap shit I buy from a local mart. I used to buy it when me and Bonde were beginning heroes, we had little cash back then. I honestly don't like it much, but kept buying it as she liked it. Once she moved out, I brought it for a few weeks by habit and she kept coming every day to grab one. I keep it up as its a way we keep in touch, even if we don't always match up break wise or work wise" Lucy said. "But don't tell her, I think she enjoys the thrill of stealing my pudding and I use it to guilt her for favors" Lucy smiled, Gemma laughed. "Thats pretty funny!" she said.

"So like...are you guys close..close" Gemma asked, curious. Lucy looked away from her phone and to Gemma. "Oh no haha. She is my best friend, but nothing more. She has a boyfriend and all" Lucy replied. "Poor bastard, she don't wear a latex costume for nothing" Lucy said, smirking at Gemma. Gemma had no reaction to that last part of information and did a fake laugh. But she was glad they were just friends.

"Move in with me" Lucy said. Gemma also jumped out of bed. "What!" she replied. "This is what, your third night now? I enjoy your company, sex or not. And the bed is much warmer with a second person. Or second normal sized person" Lucy said. Gemma was flustered. "Aint that a bit soon and fast" Gemma replied. "Oh fuck that shit, I just enjoy your company. Plus it gets lonely here" Lucy said, seeming to open up a bit more to Gemma.

Gemma thought, she did enjoy Lucy's apartment. It was nicer then hers. And it would save on rent. "Sure" Gemma said. Lucy pushed herself up with her arms and faced Gemma "Really!?" Lucy said. "Sure, why not. I like it here too" Gemma said. Lucy hugged Gemma. "Your the best". Gemma felt the hug. She felt closer to Lucy more and more everyday. This felt real and exciting.

The rest of the night, Gemma and Lucy cuddled in bed and fell asleep together. A Stark difference from last night, but Gemma enjoyed it just as much.

As morning hit, Gemma noticed Lucy was still in bed with her, Lucy opened her eyes. "Morning sexy" she said. Gemma giggled. "No work today?" she asked. "No, day off, fun for us" she said. They removed from there hug session and both rolled out of bed. Lucy stretched while Gemma checked her phone. "Shower time" Lucy said, "care to join me?" she continued. Gemma smiled. "Sure" she replied.

They both entered the bathroom, much bigger then Gemma's she thought. "Oh right, look at this" Lucy said, she then pulled out a sponge. Gemma took it and looked "Is that?" she said, squinting at the sponge. "yeap, the guy we never used the other night. He never got to miss out, his fate was just delayed" Lucy said. The small person was embedded within the sponge, ready to be used on their bodies.

Gemma smiled, she loved this girl.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

A bit slow one, kinda wanted to slow down a bit but still advance parts. Less moving around for Gemma now.

Hope you enjoyed it and cameos still open! Just need a name and if you want a certain scenario, write that and if it comes up, ill write your name instead of a random I make up (eg, you could have been Phil or Elliot). Else a name works and I add you randomly to a scenario when I need a name.

Makes naming shrunk people easier and fun for you as you can imagine your shrunk and used!

Anyway, as always. Apologizes for mistakes or errors

Chapter 19 Cindy by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will has to make a choice

Chapter 19: Cindy

Will stared at the giant face of Cindy, his body being held in the air in her hand."Cindy..what..what is going on" Will said, unsure how to take this situation. The lights in the room had all been turned on, Will could see Cindy's room. It looked like an average room in the sisters house but on a scale much larger then normal, or even not normal. It was massive. Will was about the size of a small action figure. Everything around him was huge.

He looked down, Cindy was laying in bed, wearing only a bra but the rest of her was covered by her beds blanket. "What are you doing in here Will?" Cindy asked, her voice seemed to be adjusted to not shatter his ear drums from being so close to the giant girl. "I..I ah, wanted to see if you were ok. You..ah" Will said, feeling weird being held in the giantess's hand. "You ah left in a hurry and seemed upset." He said, his emotions all over the place due to the weird situation. Cindy looked at him and then breathed out, lowering her hand to her beds blanket and placing Will in front of her giant body. He adjusted to the unstable blanket and sat in a crossed leg position, hoping not to move. he however was safe from ever falling off, the bed was massive and he was in the middle, safe.

"Its all right..I did something stupid and should have known better" Cindy said, speaking down to the small Will in front of her. Will slowly moving up and down as her body breathed in and out, causing the bed to move up and down and Will to follow.

"You like my sister, I tried to ruin that and I am sorry, just forget about it. Nothing happened" she said. Will looked up to the giant girl, he could still see where she had been crying. "Look Cindy, this situation is complex and I think we need to talk about it, all together" Will said, Cindy looked at him. "I think me, you and Jessica need to sit down and talk. Because I like both as you, as friends, and dont want anybody being hurt. Obviously some things need..sorting out, keeping them locked up as you seem to have is not working" Will said, wanting to calm Cindy and have a talk with her properly. And also hoping she would shrink again so he was not talking to someone who could squish him like a bug.

Cindy stared at Will before finally replying "Ok" She said. Suddenly the entire room started to feel strange, Will grabbed the beds blanket. As he did, he looked around. Everything was...normal. The room, the bed and Cindy! He was sitting in front of a normal sized Cindy on a normal sized bed. Will had a complete look of confusion on his face. Cindy slightly giggled, the first Will had seen her do since the emotional breakout. "What just happened" Will said. "My room adjusts to my size, I grow big, it does. I grow small, it follows. Its technology from a fellow hero. Lets me be whatever size I want to be, when I need it or feel like it" Cindy replied. She then pointed to the door. "I need to change, get Jessica and i'll meet you in the lounge" Cindy said. Will nodded and jumped off the bed and left the room.


20 minutes later Jessica was sitting on one of the couches, Will on a seat from the kitchen and Cindy on the other couch. "You kissed Will?" Jessica said, looking at Cindy. Cindy blushed before replying "It was a 'in the moment' thing..maybe" she said. "From the start, please" Will said, not wanting things to devolve into chaos.

"I...I like Will" Cindy spoke, loud, her face scrunched up, like she had to force it out. Will and Jessica just stared at her. "You do?" Jessica said. ".....yes" Cindy replied. "I mean, I didn't at first, when you brought him home, I expected him and you to bone and be lovers. I could have cared less. But...well, as we interacted. I enjoyed our moments. I started to fall for him" Cindy said. Jessica looked at her sister, she seemed tired and stressed. This secret had taken a toll on her. Will just sat, listening intently at the conversation.

"It was the porn shop that did it. As I was looking at the dildo's with your face on it" Cindy said, talking to Jessica. "I remembered you liked him and then remembered he was yours. I..felt like I was going to loose him. I..wanted him, I guess" Cindy said. "And then the date, it really struck hard then, it physically hurt and I hated it. Its why I..well, why I yelled" Cindy said. "Sorry" she continued. Jessica was struck for words, unsure how to take these developments. "And then, when I visited him in his room, I thought maybe he liked me back and would choose me, maybe a kiss could do it. I...manipulated him and it backfired and I felt like shit" Cindy confessed, Will taken aback. Thats why she kissed him! He spoke up "Wait..but when we first met, you said you had a boyfriend?" Will said, Jessica scratching her neck nervously at the question. Cindy looked at Will "Yeah..nah. Jessica actually told me to throw that in a conversation. Her last date kinda fell for a roommate of hers a few years back, she did not want you falling for me. Guess the opposite happened" Cindy said, Will looked at Jessica who mouthed 'sorry' back to him.

"Is that why you were so weird at the shoot?" Will asked again, wanting the full story now that Cindy was providing it. "Yeah, I felt weird doing it. Like it felt like I was having my crush take my picture. I did not feel my best, my suit is not final, its a prototype and well...my power is not always...nice" she said. Will had a look of confusion on his face. "If I have any kinda of imperfection on me or my body does anything weird, its magnified by my size. So if I have a bad breath or a camel toe I miss or anything, thats blown up as I do" she said. "I was embarrassed, my last suit broke as I grew" she added. Will was both surprised and shocked. Cindy just sat in silence, her face a mix of emotions.

"So Will, what now?" Jessica said, looking to him. Will was completly unprepared for such a question. What now? What did she mean? "What?" Will asked. "Well, I like you, but so does Cindy. I had no idea she liked you, so I have no idea if you like her back. You do spend an awful lot of time around her, all of today infact what I could tell. I know we met first and had our date and a half, but I would feel awful if that decided my sisters fate. So I will let you decide, myself, Cindy or neither. Whatever the decision, I and I assume Cindy also, will accept" Jessica said, looking to Cindy. She froze but eventually nodded. "This is on the spot, but I feel you should be given a choice. Its not a great thing to have to choose, but you have two girls who both like you, which one do you like..more" Jessica said, looking to Will.


Will was in full panic mode. He had to choose?! He enjoyed the company of both sisters and had a blast the last few days. He felt awful picking between the two, even more so it was who he was to date. "Are..are you sure, don't you think that.." he went to ask. "Get to know us? I feel like you have already. At least to be able to pick. If any of us got closer, it would be you dating us both in a way. Were at the fork road and you need to choose a road Will...sorry" Jessica said, sounding a bit defeated. She did not want to do this. But she did not want to date a man if he secretly liked her sister more then her. She had to hear it from him, even if he did not start this, she was ending it.

Will thought back on the last few days. How each sister treated him. How he treated them. Their personalities, their powers, their feelings. He looked back at everything he had experienced. He even looked to the future and how things might turn out, not that it would help much.

He then took a giant breath, looked at both sisters, and gave his answer.

"I pick....Cindy".

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it!

As always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 20 Sisters by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will talks to Cindy and Jessica

Chapter 20: Sisters

Jessica sat in defeat, her name not picked in the draw of two. As Cindy hugged Will on his seat, engulfing him in a giant hug as her tears fell from her eyes to the back of his shirt, tears of joy no longer sadness.

Jessica had only tears of sadness.

WIll had thought back on the days. Jessica was gorgeous and he enjoyed her personality. But Cindy was something else. Her banter with him every morning, her personal jokes, going as far as buy more expensive 'kid' utensils to play a prank. A prank sure, but he felt there was something to it. The connection they seemed to have, Will felt like a guy with a crush to a hot girl around Jessica while Cindy he felt more relaxed around.

Not to mention he had spent more time with Cindy, even just the game they spent playing not long ago. He had dated Jessica but he bonded with Cindy, who herself purchased him the machine.

Plus he felt he had been a bad boyfriend, if he ever was one. He never got her something the day they went shopping, he got distracted buying games before running into Cindy, who he spent the rest of the day following, dispite feeling it was a trick. He just felt he needed..no, wanted to follow her.

He just...enjoyed spending time with Cindy more. And thats how he choose. Cindy, dispite him not realizing until this all blew up, was the one he enjoyed being around more.

He hugged the crying Cindy for several minutes before making a motion to move. Cindy got off him and he walked over to Jessica. "You have done so much for me, and I understand if you wanted to fire me or kick me out. I...I feel awful, but. Well, being put on the spot...I could not lie" Will said. Jessica looked up to him, stood up and hugged him "Its alright" she said, sniffing and slightly crying. "I still enjoy you as a friend and employee. I am just glad you picked now then later" she added. Jessica hugged her back and then they moved back, looking at each other. "You were the best date I had been on for years" he said, she blushed "Guess I better find another person now to date" she softly laughed. Will laughed with her.

"I think we should all go back to bed and continue any talking in the morning. Its late and we are all emotional" Jessica said to both Will and Cindy. They nodded and headed their seperate ways.


Will lay in his bed, he felt full yet empty. He felt awful what he was forced to do, he never wanted to hurt either girls, especially not Jessica, she had done so much for him. But he also could not lie to himself, he felt more for Cindy over the last few days then he ever did for Jessica. Continuing to date Jessica would feel hollow after realizing that, and he knew he had to pick the right choice.

Suddenly his door made a noise, he could not see but he heard it opening. "huh?" he whispered to himself. He heard movements and suddenly something entered his bed. He felt it and felt something weird...what was that..it was nice feeling, familiar yet foreign.."Thats my nipple" a voice spoke. CINDY!. "Shh, sleep" she whispered. Will instantly moved his hand and positioned himself with both arms flat by his side, extremly embarrassed. He felt the naked Cindy wrap herself around him, feeling her breathing body on his. He slowly fell to sleep.  



-----------Jessica---------

Jessica laid in bed. She felt hurt but somewhat...relieved. She had a feeling her sister liked Will, but pushed it aside as her just having fun and teasing him because he was dating her. She did not expect the emotional breakdown that followed. She felt weird in her bed and got up. She left her room and entered the kitchen.

She looked towards Cindy's room. Should she speak to her sister. While she was the one who missed out, she had no idea what her sister thought of the choice she made Will choose. Did she even want this? Was it an attraction that warranted such strong decisions.

She walked to Cindy's door and knocked. No answer. She slowly opened the door and entered. "Cindy" she whispered.

Nothing.

She turned the light on. Cindy's bed was empty. She walked up to the bed, sat down on the edge and moved her hand over the sheet. "Guess you really do like him, huh" she whispered to herself.

Jessica returned to her bedroom and got back into bed. She opened the draw to her bedside table and removed a dildo. "Might as well have some enjoyment tonight" she said to herself. She pushed the dildo into herself and began pleasuring herself.

Her feelings were still so raw, she had no idea what the future held for her, with no Will.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

This had several re-writes, unsure how to have Will change to Cindy. It was a decision I choose early on, but was unsure how to actually do it.

However I feel this was the best way. I originally had Jessica more angry or resentful at the decision, and she will experience and show some raw emotions in future chapters. But I felt she would instead soak it in then explode and not go down a bad path, just a bitter one.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Hope you liked it. Open to all reviews.

And as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 21 A Whole New Mess by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will speaks to Agent

Chapter 21: A Whole New Mess

Will opened his eyes as the sun hit his face, signalling it was morning. He went to move but felt a force near his body, looking down, he saw Cindy still hugging his body, her naked form nestled under the blankets, holding him tight. Not wanting to wake her, he remained still.

Last night was crazy, Cindy opened up to him, Jessica gave him an ultimatum and he discovered that he had feelings for Cindy, some he never knew he had, hidden deep down.

But now she lay in his bed, hugging him like they had known each other for years. And he was happy.

He felt Cindy move and he looked down, she was opening her eyes. "Morning" he said. "Mor..ning. I guess last night wasn't a crazy dream. I hope you know what you have gotten yourself into" she said. Will was a bit spooked. She winked and poked her tongue out "Dating me is not easy task" she said. Will laughed "I guess I will find out" he said. And with that, it was confirmed.

They were offically dating.

"Shut your eyes, I need to go get dressed and you aint getting a peak" Cindy said, grinning. Will smiled and did as she asked, closing his eyes. He felt her let go of his body, slowly move and leave the bed and then he heard a door close. As he was about to re-open his eyes he heard a scream "OH MY GOSH! CINDY, PLEASE PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON!" he heard Jessica scream from outside. Will dropped his head, holding in his laughter. He then stopped and thought, this, this was what made him choose. Everything she did..just made a smile on his face.

Will eventually got out of bed, had a shower, got dressed and walked out to the kitchen. He saw Jessica sitting there, she looked up at him "You guys sure move fast" she said, Will looked confused before realizing she meant the naked Cindy coming from his room "Oh that, she walked in last night. I saw nothing and she made me not peek as she left" Will said, throwing his hands up as a sign of innocence. Jessica giggled "That sounds like my sister".

Will sat down. "About last night" he said, however Jessica reached out and grabbed his hand on the table. "No! Not a word. I choose to make you chose and I stand by my decision and your choice" she said. "Plus, she is still my sister and I would want her to be happy, if you both do like each other" she said. Will smiled and just nodded. As he did, Cindy walked into the kitchen, wearing a yellow T-shirt and jeans. "Sup" she said.

Cindy sat down and got out her phone, flicking through it. Will smiled and went to get some breakfast. "Holy crap, 102 missed calls, what is this?!" Cindy said. Jessica looked at her "Who from?". "Agent? Did I forget something?" she said. Jessica's eyes went big "Oh shit, she is going to kill you. You had a meeting at 10 remember. To plan your launch campaign!" Jessica said. Cindy looked at her phone, 11:25am. "Bit late".

Around 12, Cindy and Will arrived at Agent's office. Will had tagged along as Cindy had asked him to come as Jessica had hero work to go to and Cindy was scared. Cindy and Will walked in. "Your late missy, you do want to be a hero right?" Agent said, looking very stressed and annoyed. "Sorry, something happened last night and I kinda slept in and forgot" Cindy said, Agent looked at her, confused. "What exactly, it better not be bad news, you don't want that on a new hero reveal" she said. Cindy looked to Will and then to Agent, grabbing Wills hand. "I got me a man" she said. Agent's eyes just opened in fear.

"No, no, no! You said single, we have you as single! Your being advertised as single! This is a nightmare!" Agent said. She had been circling her office for a solid 10 mionutes, yelling at Cindy messing up her reveal as The Giantess. "And wait...weren't you dating Jessica?" she said, pointing to Will. "I..ah...didn't work out" he said, unsure how to answer the question. Agent just put her hand to her temple and messaged it. "Fine, fine, I can re-do some promos before they get out. Your lucky we haven't launched yet" she muttered. Cindy just rubbed her neck "yay" she slightly whispered.

"You, Will right?" Agent said, pointing to Will. "You happy to go public with this. Because the public will ask questions and if we don't come out first, people will find out another way. New heroes are like obsessions to online groups, some hire private investigators when they suspect a hero is dating even when she says she ain't. Its messed up, but its hero business. Especially new and rising ones" Agent said. Will kinda just stood their, unsure how to respond. He honestly did not care, he liked Cindy and was happy to annouce that, but was she happy to make their very fast and new relationship public so quick. "Yeah he is all good, right sweetie?" Cindy said next to him. He looked at her, she whispered "Please be ok, I can't screw up anymore". Will smiled and slightly laughed. Guess that answered that. "Yeah, its fine" he answered Agent and she nodded. "Oh, your new suit is in the side room, take a look" Agent said. Cindy ran towards the room, leaving Will behind. He quickly followed.

As Will entered the room, a single suit on a manikin sat. The suit was white, but had sleek black lines on the sleeves and torso. It was more PVC then Spandex, but not latex. The mask was just the eyes, the head covering was gone. The belt only had the aired compartments. And the G remained the same. "Its fantastic!" Cindy said, inspecting the suit. Will was impressed, it looked like a badass suit. More provocative then actually protective, but she could grow as big as a building, so I guess armour was not an issue. Will inspected the belt "Whats with these compartments, they have slits in them, what do they hold?" Will asked. Cindy inspected them "I don't know" she said. "People" Agent said, walking into the room. "People" Cindy said?

"Yeah, marketing came up with it. When your giant you can store people in them. Like little prisons on your belt as you fight crime. They detact if you shrink below what the humans inside can handle and eject safely to the ground. Its more a gimmick then something you need to use, but they are built to support humans" Agent said. Will was shocked and Cindy seemed uncomfortable. "I...ah. Guess thats cool, in a weird way. Not sure I want the feeling of people attached around my waist" she said. "However...it is kinda hot" she said. Will looked at her, surprised. "What! At my mercy, my giant body their prison. I shake my booty, they shake in their cages in fear" she said, holding in her laugh. Will suddenly realized she was not completly on board with the idea, but he felt a hint she was curious to try them.

Cindy then inspected the boot. They were white like the suit, but had black soles. She saw little holes in them near the bottom. "What this?" she said, pointing at the weird design. "Ah right...so, the city made us ensure you would never stand and kill a person on the street by accident, when your large. So at a certain size, anybody near your boot gets sucked into that and kept until its safe to eject them, either when you shrink or finished duty" Agent said. Cindy looked very surprised and shocked, but quickly shrugged it off. Will assumed she might have had similar concerns herself and found it an ok compromise.

"Well looks good, when can I try the beaut on?" Cindy asked. "The event" Agent said, Cindy made a dissapointed face. "Its a 1.2 million dollar suit, you aint taking it home. And it needs some adjusting before you can wear it today. So, the event on friday" Agent said. She then looked to Will "And we will need to find a way to introduce you, like it or not, a couple hero team sells if done right. And Cindy needs all the publicity she needs, people are kinda scared about a giant hero..after last time" Agent said. Will made an 'oh' expression on his face. 5 years ago they had Giant Man, he accidently smashed a hospital. No casualties, but it was a scandal that made him retire. "Having a public, safe and heart warming relationship might help Cindy show she aint gonna accidently step on your dog" Agent said. Cindy huffed "it was one time", Will looked at her in shock "HE LIVED!" she yelled back.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

As Always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 22 Its Offical by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will plays a video game

Chapter 22: Its Offical

Will sat next to Cindy in the limo, she seemed silent and did not talk. Will looked to her "Are you ok?" he asked. She went to reply but hesitated. "Its ok, you don't have to tell me. But I am here to talk to" he continued. Cindy sighed and replied "Its just, I feel bad that we just started dating and I am throwing all this Hero buisness at you. I have wanted to be a hero my entire life, since I broke our parents roof when I first discovered my powers. Sadly my sister got in first, being older. But now my time is up." She said, looking at Will

"But thats my dream, and your getting sucked into it, just because your dating me. I feel bad, especially since you choose me over my sister. I..don't want to make you feel you made the wrong decision" Cindy said, her face holding back tears. Will smiled and grabbed Cindy's hand.

"I choose you because your an amazing, uplifting, slightly frustrating and gorgeous person who keeps me entertained every day. The fact your a hero is just the cherry on top. And I have loved heroes my entire life, but never would I ever figure I would be dating one. I have no powers, but you do. To be part of your life, your journey. Is a privilege I would never turn down" Will said, Wiping a small tear from her eye. "Plus, you are going to look so freaking sexy in that costume, I would be mad to end it now" he laughed. Cindy smiled. "Closest your getting is in one of the those cages" she smirked. Will replied "That make me a bad boy". Cindy softly hit him "Only my bad boy" she replied. Will kissed Cindy "I am here every step of the way, whatever comes our way. Don't fret" he said. Cindy kissed him back. "Great!, no backsies then" she said, smiling.

The Limo pulled up back at the apartment building and Will and Cindy walked back up and into the apartment. As they entered, they noticed Jessica was not home. "Guess sis is still on patrol, the apartment to ourself" Cindy said, she then looked to Will and winked. Will froze up "I am messing with you, lets play a game" Cindy said, bawling into a laugh at the teasing of Will again. Will just dropped his head, he was unsure where that was heading and fell for the trick.

Will and Cindy entered Will's room. Cindy jumped and laid on the bed. "Your bed is so much comfier then mine, the tech makes it hard" she said. Will coily replied "Your always welcome to use it". Cindy looked up at him "Don't promise things you can't keep" she said, smirking "I take and keep any offers I enjoy" she winked.

Will booted up the console, Cindy spoke up "Let me sign in as host, I have a surprise" she said. Will, curious, let her controller sync first and her sign in. He then started 'Super Hero Fighter 13', however was confused, the title screen was different. He looked in the corner, 'Beta Build', this was different then last night. "I get the early stuff, check the character select screen" she whispered into his ear before moving and sitting next to him. Will looked, in the bottom corner was a new character, The Giantess. "Agent texted me in the limo, they just added her. She has a few bugs, but is playable and balanced with all the rest" Cindy said. "If you ever play as another hero then me in this game, I will dump you" she then said. Will just looked at her surprised. She smirked and he just scoffed. "Don't want to play yourself?" he asked. "Why play with myself when I have a boyfriend" she smirked, damn was she good, Will thought. He walked into that.

They played for a solid 3 hours, surprising Will. Especially since she kicked his ass. She was really good at this game. At the end of the 90th game, they heard the door opening, signalling Jessica's arrival. They agreed to call it quits.

They walked out, Jessica just setting some bags down. "Oh Will" Jessica said, approaching him. "This is for you, Agent 'demanded' I pick it up before leaving HQ, said it was important" she said, handing him an envelope. Will took it and opened it, it was a letter and a card. Will read it out loud.

"Dear Will,

While you are still employed for both sisters. Seeing as your 'offically' dating The Giantess, its only proper you have the correct employee card. Using Stone Girl's in public, especially after the reveal, will cause problems in the headlines.

Please DESTROY your old card and use this one. You are marked as a partner, so your funds are shared with The Giantess, daily of 300,000 personal a day and 1.5 million for work expenses a year. This will be capped if you abuse it, personal is shared between the two of you.

Your Agent

- Agent"

Will took the card out. It was white with a black stipe and said The Giantess Industries. Cindy snatched it from his hands. "SO FREAKING COOL!" She said, inspecting it.

Will smiled. "Guess its offical now" he said.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoyed it, just some world and character building, but some fun stuff coming up.

Let me know what you think, Reviews always help me know what you enjoy and what you don't.

Gemma is next, I try to go balanced releases, but when I have a story, I keep it going. But next chapter will be back to her and then returning to Will.

And as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 23 The Bank by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Gemma goes to the bank

Chapter 23: The Bank

Gemma felt the sponge on her pussy, the man embedded within forced in and around her wet and soapy pussy. She then faced her partner Lucy and shoved the sponge in her ass, causing her to jump. "Oh you dirty bitch!" Lucy said, turning around and grabbing the sponge. She went to do the same to Gemma but Gemma kept moving around, Lucy gave up and started to clean herself, having waited for Gemma to finish before she used the 'custom' sponge. She used the man under her arm pits, then her sides of her body before cleaning her pussy with the man.

Gemma turned the water off and both Gemma and Lucy walked out, Lucy holding the sponge in her hand. "Well that was fun, wanna keep him on there?" she asked Gemma, Gemma shook her head "I like tormenting him, lets keep him around for now" Gemma grined, Lucy smirked at her answer "I like that answer, guess I am rubbing off on you" Lucy said. Gemma smiled "I like playing with them" she said.

Both girls got dressed, leaving the man in the sink of the bathroom until they needed him. Gemma walked out to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. "I gotta move my stuff today, your still ok with me moving in right?" she asked Lucy as she walked out of her room. "yeah of course! Want help?" Lucy asked. "Sure, no work today?" Gemma said, putting her cup in the sink. "Nah, they are announcing a new hero tomorrow, so they said I could have the next two days off as long as I went to the introduction party" Lucy said. "Cool, lets go!" Gemma said. "What about the little guy?" Lucy asked. Gemma scratched her head. "Not sure...any ideas?" she asked. Lucy smiled "Sure".

As Lucy and Gemma walked from the apartment, Gemma felt her left nipple being simulated. Not sure how to toy with the man, Lucy suggested sticking him in her bra. Gemma, not having done so before, decided to try it. Gemma could feel the little man twisting and turning, it was quite enjoyable.

"Hey, I need some get some cash out, ill be about 5 minutes" Gemma said, pointing to the bank. "Sure, ill wait inside" Lucy said and they both walked into the bank.

The bank was quite busy, about 40-50 people inside. Gemma approached the line as Lucy went and sat on a nearby chair. Lucy got her phone out and started browsing, however she felt something stick into her back "Don't move a muscle" a man whispered into her ear. Gemma looked up. Within a minute, 3 people in line got out guns and chucked masks on, shooting the cameras and setting off the burglar alarm, sealing them inside. Gemma froze in fear. She and her line all crouched, scared and confused, not wanting to die.

"Quick, we have 10 before the cops or a hero comes, grab the codes from the computer" one masked man said. The man with the gun on Gemma left, heading towards the counter and jumping over, scaring the 4 bank workers. Gemma looked behind her, towards Lucy. Lucy looked directly at Gemma, made a 'shh' motion with a finger over her mouth and bolted.

Lucy ran up to the first masked man, touching him. Instantly he shrunk. She then bolted towards the line, entering it and hiding within the crowd. The other masked man who was not behind the counter heard her move and looked behind him, noticing his partner now gone. He aimed his gun in a ready position and headed towards the back of the line. Lucy waited as he approached her, blending in the crowd, he walked past her, she then jumped up and touched him. Instantly shinking him.

For the last masked person, Lucy ran towards the counter and hid on one side, she then whistled. As the masked heard her, he noticed his comrades missing, he hopped back across the counter. Lucy touched him as he landed and he suffered the same fate as his friends.

Within 2-3 minutes, the heist was over. Gemma ran up to Lucy. "OH MY GOD! I was so scared, you saved us! Thank you!" Gemma said, hugging Lucy. "I saved you...these people, saw me" Lucy said. Gemma looked at Lucy, confused. "But, you stopped the robbers, its over" Gemma said. "Yes, but, I was not in costume. They cannot know who I am. Its the rules, its the law, its...how things work" Lucy said. Gemma moved away from Lucy. "Then, why did you do it, why not wait for another hero, one on patrol?" Gemma asked.

"I did not want anything to happen to you, I could not risk it. I used my phone to call it in, nobody else is coming. We are locked in till I give the word" Lucy said.

Lucy and Gemma looked at the confused people. They raised from their crouched positions. They however had heard the conversation and were both scared and confused. A young woman, about 20, approached Lucy. "Your a hero right? You can let us go, we won't tell" she said to Lucy. Lucy looked at her "I am sorry" and touched her, shrinking her instantly.

"What the! Why?" Gemma shouted, confused. "Clean up protocol. If ever discovered, any civilians we can take care of, we do. Everyone here died in this robbery in the record books." Lucy said. Gemma was shocked, Lucy was sentencing these people to death? "Your killing them?" she said.  

"Waht? NO!" Lucy said, looking at Gemma. "We just shrink them, I own them now. They can't leave here alive, but they can be shrunk" she said.

Gemma was conflicted. This was horrifying, all these people's lives were forever lost because She and Lucy were in the bank at the wrong time. They were not dying, but they would never get their lives back. But...she would be lying if she was not turned on. The other night was incredible with the taken club people. And this was an army of them, all innocent and all hers. Gemma felt her pussy slowly getting wet. Suddenly a man about 30 approached Gemma.

"Please, I have a wife at home, I just want to return to-" he said, however Lucy approached from behind and he was shrunk. Gemma looked at the man below her. So small, like a doll, like the others the other night. She bent down and picked him up, the other people in the bank watching. She looked at the man, who was frozen in fear in front of her face. She then opened her pants and then her panties and dropped him in. She breathed in loud, feeling the man struggle below her. "Ok, screw it, new toys" Gemma said. Lucy rubbed her hands "You got it babe".

The 52 remaning people inside the bank had no where to go. The bank was sealed, doors bolted shut. Lucy slowly approached and shunk every single person. Some struggled, trying to hit her, only to realize it was touch that caused shrinking. Others tried to hide, but she found them. Gemma walked along behind her, placing each person in a handbag she stole from a shunk person.

Within 20 minutes, the entire bank staff and all its customers were inside Gemma's bag, the only ones who weren't were the robbers. Suddenly Lucy's phone buzzed. "Oh good, Bonde unlocked the back, we can leave. Out the front is swarming with cops, within an hour they will fake a scene to appear as everyone died. Tragic but..it happens" Lucy said. Gemma had slight goosebumps, but the man inside her panties kept her focus on the benefits.

Gemma and Lucy walked further into the back bank area, past the vault and to a back door, Lucy opened it and Bonde was waiting outside. "Leave any for me?" Bonde asked. "Yeah, 3 robbers, all yours" Lucy said. Then, Lucy and Gemma walked out into the street, leaving the bank and its events behind them.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

The original draft of this chapter was way smaller and had them go right to the apartment. However some brainstorming on any detours I could have had me think, Superheroes save banks...what if it goes wrong. Its enclosed and sterile area made it prime for people to 'go missing'.

Hope you enjoyed it! Always open to reviews!

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 24 The Loot by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Gemma returns to the apartment to pick items up

Chapter 24: The Loot

Gemma and Lucy entered Gemma's apartment, Gemma bolting the door behind them. "Can I just say, that was fucking nuts" Gemma said to Lucy, who was inspecting the small apartment. It had a single bed, a small bathroom that only fitted a toilet and sink. A single fridge and some cupboards. The entire apartment size was about the size of Lucy's bedroom, minus the bathroom area. "Damn, I am glad I asked you to move in. This place sucks" Lucy said, "Not even a double bed, single? really?" Lucy said. "I ah..don't use it actually. I have a sleeping bag, the bed its kinda..nasty" Gemma said. Lucy looked at her and pulled back the blanket, the mattress looked mouldy and worn out. "Damn, this is horrible...but sleeping bag you said?" Lucy said, Gemma looked at her. "Yeah, why?" she replied.

"What?!" Gemma said, reacting to Lucy's plan. "We bring the sleeping bag back to my place, chuck the shrunken people inside it, then we both enter and fuck inside it" Lucy said. Gemma was...intrigued. "But its only a single?" She said. "Even better, I am small, we should both fit in it...and those poor people will be smothered by our bodies, nowhere to run or hide. A cavern of sex" Lucy said. Gemma felt her pussy dripping, which caused the man inside her panties to struggle more. "Fuck babe, you are one nasty girl...but I love it, lets do it!".

Gemma and Lucy grabbed a box and started to pack Gemma's items to move. Taking only trinkets and other small and irreplacable items, most stuff was old junk that Lucy owned better versions of or nothing at all. Gemma's apartment being quite barren. "Damn, do you own anything? You could have used a shoe box to pack all this" Lucy said, looking into the very empty box they had packed. 2 figurines, a phone charger, a small photo album and a teddy was all Gemma was taking. Gemma then threw her toothbrush and some toiletries in it and then said "Done".

Gemma and Lucy exited the apartment. "So long old, shitty place" Gemma said, Lucy just giggled "I would have burned it down years ago if I lived here. What a shithole" she said. "Hey...it was cheap" Gemma said, smirking.

Both girls then walked down to the street, hailed a taxi and went back to Lucy's place.

As they entered, Gemma chucked the box down and followed Lucy into her bedroom. Lucy threw the bag down and emptied it, throwing all 54 people in the bed. They ranged from as young as 18 to as old as 54 from the looks of it, a mix of male and female. They were all scared, tired and naked, Gemma having stripped them when she originally placed them inside. Lucy looked at them as Gemma left the room. "Listen to me, follow my every direction. You cannot die, but I promise you, there are fates worse then death at your size" she said. Most of the scared people just stood there, slightly shaking from the cold. However a young man, about 23, approached Lucy. "Screw you, I want to go home" he yelled, however his voice only registering as tiny whisperings to Lucy. She smiled "Always a fool".

She bent down and picked the man up. "An example of buffoonery and your fate if you don't follow intructions" Lucy said. She then walked to her bedside table and opened it, grabbing a small balloon from inside. She then also grabbed a funnel of some sort. She dropped the man inside the balloon and then attached the funnel on the balloon. She then placed the funnel on her ass.

For 3 solid minutes she grunted and grunted, filling the balloon with her gas, till it reached a medium size. She then moved the balloon from behind her and tied the base, sealing it. She then thew it to the side, the man trapped within. The people watched in horror, some starting to cry, others falling to their knees.

"I have plenty more balloons and beans in my fridge. So don't, fuck, up" she said. She then smiled.

Suddenly Gemma arrived back with the sleeping bag "Sorry I had to take a leak, ready?" she said. Lucy looked at her "ready!".

Gemma laid the sleeping bag out on the bed, next to the people, she then unziped it completely, allowing both sides to be exposed. "Go pick a spot and lay down" Lucy demanded. Not a single soul did not move and within a minute, they had picked several spots on the base of the bag, some in pairs, some alone. Gemma then zipped it back up, returning it to a bag state. "Ladies first" Lucy said.


Gemma hopped on the bed. She was naked and already her pussy was leaking. This was intense. 53 people were trapped inside that sleeping bag and she was about to enter it. She slowly put one leg in, and then the other. She felt some people move and touch her as her legs decended into the dark cavern.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it.

I ended the story before the events but I will not skip them. Next chapter will have the full sleeping bag experience. So look forward to it.

Thanks again for reading and as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 25 The Date by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will goes on a date

Chapter 25: The Date

Will laid in his bed, holding the card with both hands, inspecting it. The girls had gone to bed after dinner and he decided to have an early night himself. He brushed his fingers over the card, feeling its texture. He then put it on his bedside table. What a crazy few days. From Poor to Jessica, to Job and then Cindy. He had experienced more in the last few days then he had in the last few years. And while there were ups and downs, in the end. He was happy.

Suddenly his door creeked open, Will looked. "Light off" a voice said, it was Cindy. Will went to answer, but instead turned the lamp on his bedside table off. He heard her footsteps as she approached the bed, pattering on the floor. He felt her climb onto the bed and under the blankets. And then he felt her on him, as she embraced him into a hug. "Bad dreams" Will said, teasing her. "No, just taking you up on that offer" she said. Will smiled and embraced her in a hug back, feeling her warm naked body on his own.

As Will awakened, he felt Cindy was no longer in the bed. He yawned and got out of the bed, before streching beside it. He then headed towards the bathroom for a shower. As he opened the bathroom door, he froze in shock. Cindy was inside, covered by a towel, but effectively naked. She stared back at him before opening her mouth "15 minutes earlier and we could have saved water" she said, smiling. Will just scracthed his neck and did a small awkward laugh. Cindy then approached him and left the bathroom. "You snooze you loose" she yelled outside. Will dropped his head, that was something.

After his shower, Will headed towards the kitchen. There sat Cindy and Jessica, Cindy eating pancakes and Jessica having cereal. Will sat down. "Not having pancakes Jessica?" Will asked. She looked up at him, "None left" she said. Will looked at Cindy who smiled before jumping up and grabbing a plate, handing it to Will. "My treat" she said. Will smiled...before looking at his meal "Sorry for missing out of shower fun" was written on the pancake. Will looked at Cindy. "Thanks?" he said, thankful for the meal but wishing it did not have to be another jab at him. He took a bite, oh! It was delicious! "Is that..chocolate pancake mix?" he asked. Cindy nodded. "Yeah, when Jessica was at your apartment, she told me you had empty packets in your kitchen. So I assumed it was a favourite of yours" she said. Will took another bite and then another before answering "Oh yeah, I love them" he said. Cindy smiled "Glad my guess was right". "Thank you Cindy!" Will said. Cindy just smiled, no responce or smart comment back. She smiled, her cheeks slightly going red.

After he finished, Cindy spoke up "Today we are going to the Golden Apple" she said, Will almost did a spit take. "What! Thats a very exclusive and expensive restaurant. How and why?" he asked. "Our first date of course, I feel we should go on one 'proper' date before we reveal to the world were a couple" she said. Will was surprised, this was unexpected. "Don't the guys normally ask the girls on dates" he laughed. "Well someone has to wear the balls in this relationship" Cindy said, Will shut up after that. "Plus its all being paid for by Agent, I blackmailed her to do so, reservations and all" Cindy said. Jessica looked to her sister "How the hell did you do that?" she asked.
Cindy grinned "I told her she could choose my dress for the ceremony on friday if she did this for me, she quickly accepted. I refused to wear her silly 'sponser' dresses, so I knew it would make her budge" Cindy said, Jessica just smiled and shook her head at her cunning sister. "So, good for 6 tonight?" Cindy asked Will. "Yeah, of course, I..uh..thank you" he said. Cindy quickly got up before reacting to his comment, "I gotta do some things in my room, can you help me sis" Cindy said, fast walking to her room. Jessica, surprised. Got up and followed her sister. As both sisters left, Will was left alone in the kitchen.

Having no plans, Will decided to go and buy a suit and flowers for tonight. While his original suit did its job, he felt an upgrade was the way to go, especially for such a high class place. He left the apartment and walked down the street, he passed an electronics store with TV's in the window, it was playing the news "We return to our broadcast of the brutal Bank Robber massacre that claimed the lives of 54 innocent people and 3 bank robbers. First on the sce-" spoke a man on TV, Will was shocked such a thing could happen. He watched for a bit before heading to the tailors.

As Will got to the CBD, he was unsure of where to get his suit. Not wanting to go somewhere bad or unrealiable, he thought of a cunning plan. "Hey, need suit for friday, whats best place - Will" said a text, which he sent to Agent. 10 minutes later, she replied. "Super Style, (Street name here), show your card before you order. You will see" the reply text said. Will shrugged and headed to the place.

As he arrived, Will was..surprised. It was a small store in the middle of a broken down old mall, most shops around it were closed. Only an old DVD store and a $2 store remained. Will entered. A young woman, about 28, approached from the back. "Welcome to Super Style, can I help you?" She said. "yeah..I ah, want a suit made for a date and also an event, one suit only however" he said. "I see, well, unfortunately we are quite busy at the current moment, lot of orders. I can direct you to another place" she said. Will was surprised, the shop looked run down and places dusty. She was busy?

"Oh ah sure, just, I was told to show you this card" Will said, grabbing Cindy's card out. The woman grabbed it instantly. "Oh dear, always start with this, it wastes so much time dear" she said, shocking Will. Her whole persona changed. "Come, Come, to the back" she said. Taking the card with her, Will followed her.

They walked to the back, a giant thick steel door stood and a older man, about 60, sat behind a counter. "Bill, check this card. Looks fake" the woman said. The man took it. "Not fact, new. This the new hero for friday right?" The man said, looking at Will. Will started to sweat, what was the correct answer. Was it alright to reveal that? The man spoke up "Its alright, I work for Agent, we all do. No secrets here" he said. Will breathed out a small breath of relief. "Oh ok, ah yeah. The Giantess is the hero for friday" he said. "Told ya, he's good, its legit" Bill said. The woman took the card and gave it back to Will. "Come" she said and the giant door opened.

Inside was a huge room filled with all sorts of material, suits, machines to make suits and more. "I am madame Silky, daughter of the great tailor, Catherine Silk. I will be making your suit today" the woman said. Will thought on that name..it sounded familiar. Wait! This..this was it. Silky was the offical suit maker for all super hero suits, this was the place they are made. No wonder it looked crap from the outside, it was a disguise. AND THE NAME! He was an idiot, Super Style..as in Super Hero Style. Of course Agent's tailor was one of the most famous tailors in the world. He hoped he could afford it.

After being measured and asked what he wanted, Will sat on a seat for 30 minutes. Silky came back "Its done, I have sent it to your apartment, don't worry, your date won't see it" she said. "Thank..Thank you. So much. I ah, how much is all this" Will said. "Free" Silky said. FREE! Will thought. "Free?" he said, confused. "Every hero needs someone by their side, to support them. My mom had my father, who paid for her equipment which lead to everything you see here. And my husband supports me, comforting me every day after work and managing things I don't have time to. Your payment, if you keep to this relationship, is the hard work it will be looking after this 'The Giantess'. And, thats payment enough. So its free" She said. "I..uh..thank you" Will said.

Will thanked her once more, then thanked Bill as he walked out and then left.

Will went to a flower shop, buying a box to hide them in and then got some lunch before heading back. Once inside, he saw Jessica and Cindy were still busy, so he quickly slinked to his room. Inside he saw a card on his bed, it was blank. Confused, he then went to his wardobe. There he saw a suit hanging that was not before. "Damn that was fast delivery" Will said to himself. He looked again at the card, confused at its purpose. He touched it to the suit bag, suddenly words appeared.

"If you read this, good job, your not a complete idiot. This is your suit, its custom made by me. Its bullet proof, fire proof. Almost indestructable and has a tracker in it that Agent, myself or your date, if she chooses, can track. I have also included shoes, since wearing anything less then perfect shoes would make me vomit. So don't wear anything else with the suit. - Silky". Will was amazed. He inspected the suit, it was perfect. He truly was ready for tonight.

While they did live together, Will decided it would be better to meet at the restaurant. He walked to the reception. "I uhh, William?" He said. The clerk lady just stared at him. "We know who you are, table 19" she said. Will shrugged and walked in.

He sat down, placing the flower box on his lap. As he did, he saw Cindy come in. She..looked..incredible. Her hair was different, like she had just gotten it done. Her dress was bright red and shone in the light. Her face had makeup and looked gorgeous and almost everything else had some work done to it. Will felt a bit intimidated but overall just shocked at the sudden change. She looked incredible.

Cindy approached the table and sat down. They sat in silence. "You..look..incredible" Will said. Cindy blushed red. "Thanks, I uh..had help" she said. Jessica! Will thought, thats what they were doing. He handed her the flowers "For you" he said. "Oh! Thank you" she said, getting up to give him a light kiss. "I love the suit" she said.  

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 26 The First by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will finishes his date

Chapter 26: The First

Will and Cindy had a magical evening. Drinking and eating under the magical lights of the Golden Apple. They talked for hours afterwards, just sitting, soaking the atmosphere and the conversation they were having.

"And then my sister came back into her room and all her dolls here headless, I was grounded for a month" Cindy said, retelling the time she got back at Jessica for dobbing her in for skipping school. Will took another sip of his glass before laughing. "Wow you got in trouble alot as a kid" he said, amazed Jessica still hung around her after the torment she gave her as kids. "Yeah, but, she is always there for me, I love her for that. I drive her nuts, but she is still my big sis" Cindy said, finishing her glass. "Sound like a close bond" Will said. "It is, very close" Cindy said, smiling.

They both left the restaurant and walked into the cold air of the night. "Shall we walk?" Cindy asked Will, holding his hand as they braced the cold winter night. "Nope, not after last time. Rather hitchhike" he laughed, Cindy looked at him confused before remembering what he was talking about "Oh right, your date with Jessica. Yeah that was messed up" Cindy said. "Yeah..but it did have one advantage" he said, Cindy looking at him confused. "I got to see you that night" he said, Cindy just blushed.

Cindy called Bill and the Limo came to pick them up. They returned to the apartment and walked in, it was dark, Jessica had gone to bed. "Well that was a fun night" Will said, Cindy approached him. She got real close and whispered into his ear "Come to my room in 10, I will show you fun" she said, before walking away. Will suddenly felt hot.

At 2:05, Will walked towards Cindy's room. He opened the door, seeing only a single light. He felt something grab him and lift him in the air. It moved and he heard a bed being walked on. He then was placed on a soft surface, which he assumed was a bed. He could smell something, a sweet yet humidy smell. He touched infront of him. He felt..skin and wetness. "Thats the spot" he heard someone say, it was Cindy's voice. He felt the area, it was large but not massive, he was not as small as last time. His hands massaged the area, feeling the skin around the giant vagina, slowly putting his hands in from time to time. He heard grunting from above. He soon placed his hand in, then the other. He slowly pushed both sides apart and moved his face towards the source.

While he could not see, he could smell her. Her sweet scent, to him at least. He poked his tongue out and softly touched it to her insides, a 'eep' sound was heard above. He slowly moved his head closer and started licking. It was an enourmous task, but he rolled his head and tongue, around and around. He felt as she got wetter and wetter around him. Several times he felt her touch his back with her finger, only gently, she was holding back the urge to push him in. She was extremly turned on as her costant moaning sounds indicated.

Eventually she grabbed his body. "Can I" he heard. "Yes" Will replied. Slowly and softly, holding him by his waist, she pushed him in and pulled him out of her, in and out. Softly and slower then she would have wanted, but the sensation did the deed enough. Eventually her momentum slightly increased. She then stopped. "Too much and I can hurt you" she said. Suddenly he felt the bed move.

With the bed now smaller, the light source was now next to Will. He looked down. Cindy lay, her face slightly red. Her naked body only slightly illuminated by the light. She was breathing in and out. He could see half her perfect body, down to her belly button. Her perfect small breasts, her soft and gorgeous skin. He lowered his head and licked her nipples, causing her to slightly squirm. "Ohh fuck" she replied.

He then rose again. Positioning his lower half, he slowly felt for the opening, finding it easy as it was already soaking with her juices. As he slowly entered her, she made a sound he could only describe as 'cute'.

After their 'session', Will laid between Cindy's giant breasts, she having returned to a bigger size. Both huffing and catching their breath. "I love you" Cindy said. Will looked up at her giant face. "I love you too" he replied.

Shrinking to a smaller size again, but still slightly large. Will slept in a large warm hug from the giant Cindy.



As Will woke up the next morning, he noticed Cindy was gone again and the bed had returned to its normal small size. He got up and out of bed. He chucked on last nights clothes and slowly exited Cindy's room. As he tip toed back to his own, passing the kitchen, he heard a cough. "Fun night last night?" Jessica said. Will looked at her, she was drinking coffee at the kitchen table. Will looked down, he was dressed but clearly looked like he came from a 'fun night'. His clothes all messy, no tie, suit open, pants creased and hair a mess. "I..uh..had to ask Cindy something" he said, saving face. "She left about 2 hours ago to prepare for tonight" Jessica said. "I...am just going to take a shower" Will said, Jessica took a sip and watched as Will walked away, only doing so to tease the embarrassed Will.

After his shower, Will re-joined Jessica. "Sorry, I ah, did not expect anybody out here, or hoped there would not be" he said to Jessica, who was just finishing her coffee. "Its alright, at least you have the decency to actually wear clothes. Cindy thinks its free for all when she leaves your room. I have seen her naked ass more times then I ever want to see" she said, Will blushed but also slightly laughed. "Ready for tonight?" she asked, Will nodded. "Have to get my suit cleaned, else, yeah. I think at least. Not sure exactly what to expect or do. I normally watch them on TV, never been to a live one" Will said. The Hero reveals were exclusive events, only select heroes, their partners or family, the press and certain celebrities and other high value members of public were invited. However they were broadcast around the world on live TV and internet streams. People loved them as hype for a new hero always reached peak levels, even if any did leak early. And with The Giantess being an unknown, hype was at an all time high.

"Its pretty simple. Most partners are introduced during the later press talks. For the most part, you sit in the back with Agent and other P.R. buffs and when called out, you walk out and then go back to sit down. Your basically there to stop people trying to find out if she is dating, its easier for a hero to have a public relationship then hide it. People caught on some single heroes did date and they spent weeks researching people to find the truth. So they decided it would be easier to announce it, making less focus on it, as its harder to find who the person is then actually if the hero was dating at all. It also has people focus more on heroes that they marketed as the 'single hero you might run into'. Which is super bleh to me, but its a choice. I list single but said fuck off to marketing it" Jessica said. "But some heroes I know get a kick out of teasing fans" she added.

Will just kinda thought 'wow', there is alot to this hero stuff. "Wait..but if they show me..won't people notice I walk with Cindy and such and link the dots?" Will said. Jessica looked at him confused. "Wait..Agent didn't tell you. Your masked, not like a super mask, well kinda. Just a basic one. Its laced with Blur's power so people only see a blur of your face, and your voice is distored. Not many Heroes have come out, so they have only done it like 5 times. Guess you don't watch the press talks in the after show?" Jessica giggled. "Nah, they got till like 3:00am and they ask the most boring question, I just read the best bits in the morning" Will said. "Well yeah, your fine, nobody will see 'you'. But they will know Cindy is off the market" Jessica said. She then got up and put her cup in the sink. "Best of luck" she said and she walked off.

Will got up himself and headed back to his room, getting ready to prepare for the night.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

I hope the whole relationship thing made sense. I based it on streamers (and to a small degree, celebrities). People go nuts if a streamer or online personality either says they are single or says nothing and they hunt to find out if they actually are. But after they do, not much is done to find out exactly who it is, as at that point, its useless (however I am sure some try). So I based the heroes revealing partners was an easier method then hiding it, since people finding their partners also revealed their own identies (while online they might find an address, but their names and faces are already public). It was hard to write, but I hope it got the point across.

As for why I bothered..story elements later on, I just wrote it like that as elements of these are the basis of the world.

And to avoid anybody asking later (and me forgetting to bring it up later), Blur can only lend their power for 3 hours, so they can't use it to mask all heroes, everyday. But they can use it on themselves forever as its their power, they can just use it on people also temporary. Its basis is kinda of like The Flashes 'speed mask' in the TV Show (and comics I assume), the face is a blurred and voice distorted (but this does not use speed but just general powers)


Anyway, Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it!

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 27 The Experience by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Gemma uses her Sleeping Bag

Chapter 27: The Experience

As Gemma lowered her lower body in, she felt the people inside start to panic. 3-4 seems to have gotten stuck under her body, some entered her ass while others forced into her back. She lowered and lowered until she reached the bottom. The bag itself was tight and she felt the people under her back wriggle and fight, the ones in and around her ass pushed on her giant globes. "Damn, they feel amazing" Gemma said. "Hell yeah, my turn" Lucy said, getting onto the bed. "Wait" Gemma said, she then scrunched her face. "Ahh..ok, all good" She added. "Fuck girl, I gotta get in that" Lucy said. "Hey, I smelt your last trick, fairs fair" Gemma said. Lucy just laughed.

As Gemma saw Lucy come closer, she felt the struggles below her struggle more, her 'trick' did a number on them and some felt like they were biting her to get free. She got wetter as she felt them smother under her body and ass.


--------Lucy-----------

Lucy approached Gemma and the bag. The smell was bad, but she knew she did not have to enter it head first. She staddled Gemma and slowly put one leg in and then another. She felt both Gemma's body and some people move as she did. She slowly wriggled herself in the bag, making sure not to fall on Gemma. She watched Gemma, Gemma's gaze directly on the towering Lucy above her. It was a tight fit, they barely both fitted. As her body finally entered fully, she felt several people had become trapped below her, worming under her belly, her breasts and her pussy. They pushed and wriggled between her and Gemma's body, trapped between the two layers of flesh. "Fuck, I can feel them, trapped, in that hot bag. This is perfect" Gemma said, or whispered. Lucy's face right next to hers as Lucy laid on top of her. Lucy was effectively laying on top of Gemma, her body crushing the humans below her body but on top of Gemma's. It was a tomb of flesh for the humans stuck inside, unable to escape and the girls unable to properly move to help them in any way.

"Wait, let me" Lucy said, she slowly moved her left arm out of the bag, holding a human. "He was sticking into my sides" she said, holding a small boy, about 19 in her hand. She placed it next to both Gemma's and Lucy's head. "Having fun?" Gemma asked the small boy. He just sat there, his head hung low. "We can stick you back in there, no problem" Lucy added, the boy looked up.

"Its hot and smelly, please let me go. I...I don't want this" he said, his words whispers to the giant girls. "Pussy, to serve under us is a privilege. Your fellow bank people are currently serving my ass and some are stuck below my belly, I can fell them squirm below me. Its fucking amazing, want to try" Lucy said to the boy, his expression was of shock. "No! Please, I just want to go home" he said.

Gemma spoke "Who do you like more, me or my friend" she said. The boy looked at both, Gemma's expression was normal while Lucy had a giant grin. "I..ah..you, your friend scares me" he said. "Thats funny, cause I don't want you, your her's now and that was not nice to say to your owner" Gemma said, smiling. The boy panicked and got up, ready to run. Lucy grabbed him again. she pushed her body up, allowing a small area between her head and breasts to be exposed. "have fun and serve our bodies" she said, placing the boy on Gemma's body, just under where her left breast was hanging above. Then she quickly re-lowered her own body, smothering the boy with her left breast between Gemma's exposed body. trapping him between her breast and Gemma's body, unable to move, only breathing their scent and consuming their sweat. A tomb of flesh.

"I love your twisted games" Gemma said. "Thanks!" Lucy said. "Now what?" Gemma asked. Lucy thought. They could barely move, so any activites were limited if not useless and the position was comfortable. She could feel people stuggle inside her vagina and under her body. "Sleep? Not much else. Let them suffer while we sleep. They are just toys" Lucy said. Gemma smiled, kissing the girl above her. "Sounds good to me, next time, we get a double, for some fun inside the bag" Gemma said. Lucy smiled back "deal".


----------------------Gemma-----------------------------

As Gemma awoke, she went to move, only finding she could not. She opened her eyes. Lucy's head was right next to hers, fast asleep. Gemma then remembered where she was. She wriggled and Lucy awoke. "ah, what time is it" Lucy asked. "I don't know, I can't reach my phone, my hands are stuck inside the bag, grab yours" Gemma said. Lucy grabbed her phone with her free left hand. "Fuck, its 4pm, thats...12 hours they have been stuck inside this bag with us. Thats nasty..and fucking hot" Lucy said. She slowly grabbed the bed head and slid herself out of the bag, her body completly covered with sweat. As she did, some humans were stuck to her belly, gemma, with one arm now slightly free, grabbed them as they went past her above and flicked them back inside the bag. Once Lucy was clear, Gemma used her hands to push herself out. "Fuck, it stinks in there, I gotta throw this out" Gemma said. "Wait...You go grab some breakfast, I got an idea" Lucy said. Gemma looked at her and then just shrugged. She got off the bed and went to the door, as she walked out she looked back. Lucy was squatting with her ass inside the bag. She was really pushing, Gemma thought before closing the door behind her.

10 minutes later, Lucy walked out. "Those poor people, but fuck em" she said and she sat down. Gemma was eating cereal at the table. "Much on today?" she asked. "Yeah, that Hero thing, your my plus one..if you want to come?" Lucy asked. "Hell yeah, would love to" Gemma replied. "Great!" Lucy said, smiling.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

 

Hope you enjoyed it!

Just another fact, all shrunken humans, unless Lucy chooses to, don't need to breath. They do when they can, but they cannot drown or die from lack of breath. Or die at all, most if not all are unable to be killed or seriosly harmed. She does this to 'play' with them as much as she can without fear of 'breaking' them.

Anyway, hope you liked it, tried my best to descibe the scenario, hope it came through.

As always, Apologizes for mistakes or errors.

Chapter 28 The Event by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will attends the event

Chapter 28: The Event

Will finished putting his new suit on, freshly dry cleaned, he looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. He was scared, this was a huge thing. One of the most prestigious events in the world, and he, a poor film student, was attending. Not as a camera man, not as an assistant to producers or anything. As a guest to the person the entire event was based around.

Will tighened his tie one last time before exiting the bathroom. He was scared shitless, he had never attended something like this, and it scared him.

Will stood outside the apartment complex alone, waiting for the Limo. As it pulled up, Bill got out to open the door. As Will went to enter, Bill put his hand on his chest. "Sorry Mr Crusher, this Limo is booked only for Jessica" he said. Will froze, was he meant to have arrananged transport? He assumed since Jessica was going, he could join her. Was he wrong?! Did he screw up already.

Jessica walked out of the main door of the apartment complex and walked past Will. "Oh hey, your ride not here yet?" she asked him. Will started to panic. "I..uhh, no. I.." he said, panicking. Jessica looked at him, confused. Suddenly a car horn went off. "Oh, I better go, see you tonight" Jessica said, getting in the Limo. "Sorry mate, I was just told Jessica was going alone, safety reason and such. Call me in 15 if your still stuck, ill send a mate to pick you up" Bill said, handing Will a card with a number on it. Will nodded "Thanks". Then Bill got into the Limo and drove off. Will went to go inside to sit down when an enormous Limo took the spot of Jessica's Limo had just been. 3 times longer, it parked and a door opened. "Mr Crusher, where are you going?" a voice said. Will turned around. Inside the Limo was Agent and several other people that Will could not make out.

"I..uhh" Will said, unsure what was going on. Agent scratched the temple side of her head. "Let me guess, Cindy forgot to tell you about transportation?" she said. Will nodded. "Get in" she said and Will approached and entered the massive Limo.

Inside was incredible, lined with gold, there were 5 occupants already inside. there was a bar with drinks, a section filled with candy. A TV with LIVE footage of the event, mostly people walking the red carpet. Music was slightly playing and more. Will sat next to Agent and a young girl, William recognised her as- "Hey, names Shrinker. Word on the street your the boy toy for this new hero. That true?" Shrinker asked Will, putting her hand out to shake. Will shook her hand and went to answer before being interuppted. "I would keep your mouth shut Will, nobody in here has clearence, they are just sticky noses" Agent said, not even looking up from her tablet where she seemed to be organising things. Will closed his mouth and Shrinker huffed and crossed her arms. Will looked around the Limo.

It was literally almost half of the Mighty 10. Shrinker, Mind Warp, Smelt, Exotica and Android L. Will noticed it was all heroes in the lower group of the Mighty 10, Shrinker at 10, Smelt at 9, Exotica at 8 and Android L at 7. 6,5,4,3,2 and 1 were missing, he assumed in a much more luxury Limo as they were literal super stars.

Will looked at them all...they were all ignoring him. Some on there phones, some having a drink. Exotica and Android were shouting at the TV when certain heros showed up, Android L calling Android K a cheap build knockoff, which made Will chuckle. They had a very well public rivalry due to similar creators. Even Shrinker had gone back on her phone, bored that she was barred from grilling him for answers. Will faced Agent.

"I..uh, thanks for the lift" he said, Agent looked up before shaking her head. "That girl, she was meant to tell you I was coming to pick you up. After these all leave on the red carpet, you and I drive around to the back to prepare for the show" Agent said. Will felt a bit sad, he had hoped he could walk the carpet, even as some random guest. But it made sense, why would be even be there. Would only raise suspicions. "After that, you can watch with everyone else till Press time, where your revealed" Agent said. Will nodded. "I haven't seen C..her all day, she left before me, must have forgot" Will said, correcting a fatal reveal and trying to save Cindy a talking to. Agent just looked at him. "I told her 3 days ago, she is either forgetful or....wait... She better not" Agent said. Suddenly she looked at every hero, scoping them out. "Never mind, anyway, we are almost here, everyone ready?" Agent asked everyone, they all kinda went meh.

As the limo stopped, the door was opened. First out was Smelt, waving instantly to the cameras. Then Exotica, who transformed into several animals to show off. And then Shrinker got up, passed Will and herself waved to the cameras. As Android L got up, she smiled to Will, making Will confused. Agent looked at her, suspiciously. "Tell Cindy we are even now" She said, suddenly she opened her hand and something meterialized in it, like it had been transported from somewhere. It was a mask? Android L shoved it on Will's face, disorientating him and she then pushed him out of the Limo.

Will took some time to adjust, he was dizzy and confused. What just happened?! He looked around, he was on the Red Carpet. He looked behind him, Agent was making gestures to move forward before scratching her head in annoyance, she then closed the door and the Limo drove off. Will moved forward. Suddenly Android L approached him from behind and whispered into his ear "Thats a present from Blur. Your not meant to have one till later, but your girlfriend pulled a few strings. Said she wants you to wave to her on TV" Android L said, before walking ahead and waved at the cameras.

Will shook his head in amazement, he...was here. He was walking the carpet! He waved to cameras, some focusing on him over other heroes. He noticed Shinker and Exotica were not impressed. "Who is that!" One cameraman said. "Is that a Blur mask?" another said. "Is he dating the hero?" said a reporter, she suddenly approached him.

"Hi, Aerin Brigs from Channel 107, who are you?" She asked. Will went to answer. "I ahh...the date?" he said, unsure what to say and just blurted out an answer. "The date? Your a hero then?" she asked. Will panicked. "NO NO! I am dating the hero, tonight. I am her boyfr...iend." He said, realizing what he had done. He quickly walked away. "Wait! Whats your name, age, where do you live!" he heard the reporter say. He panicked..was he meant to reveal that. Oh god, did he screw this all up. He shook his head and focused, he would only do this once. He hoped it would not effect much, but he decided to just wing it and hope for the best. Noting panicking and ruining this moment on the Red carpet would just spoil it all. Suddenly his phone vibrated, he took it out. "Your fine, stop worrying, your freaking the news out with that expression. Its early reveal but fine, LOOK HAPPY! - Agent". Will breathed out, thank goodness for that. He put the phone away and soaked up the atmosphere.

Will walked the carpet, he was interviewed a few more times before reaching the door and even signed some fans autographs, which freaked him out. He was just given a pen and people pleaded for "The new heroes boyfriends signature". This was all unreal for Will, but he went along, knowing his actions were being recorded and did not want to mess it up for Cindy. He also felt bad he signed it under 'Boyfriend' as he could not use his real name/signature, people were going to be confused who the hell that was in a few years time he thought.

As Will reached the giant doors to the event hall, he looked behind him. He saw some cameras pointed his way. He waved at them, to Cindy. And then entered.

The event was massive. Hundreds of people from all walks to life. Politicans, non hero Celebrities, billionaires, esteemed scientists and more. And here was Will, he thought, an average dude, walking with high class. Suddenly something touched his back, he slightly jumped. "Look at you, Mr Red Carpet". He looked behind him, it was Jessica. "I did not plan this" he said, Jessica just laughed. "Oh yeah, I know. This has my sister written all over it. Agent is going to rip her a new one after this" she said, Will just chuckled. "It was nice to walk the carpet, it feels like another world" he said. Jessica stared at him. "Its so weird, I have been to so many events, its a chore. But your describe it like another planet. Freaky" she said. "Anyway, I am going to get drunk, because watching 1000 people listen to someone talking about *my sister* would drive me nuts" she said (words in ** are whispered). Jessica then walked off. Will just stood there, unsure what to do now.

Will walked the social hub, people just standing and talking. Drinks in hand and food being served via platters. He was talked to by several people, even chased down a few times. However most did not care for him, they either asked for exclusive info before it was annouced or tried to talk to him to talk to The Giantess about support and other hero buisness, like funding and swapping routes and such. But Will still enjoyed being some sort of centre of attention. Was better then standing around like an idiot.

Suddenly someone approached him from his right side "Your 'friend' sure likes you" they said. Will turned, it was Blur. "She begged me for another mask, so you could walk the carpet. She obviously likes you very much. I said I would do it if she went on my podcast, your welcome yourself, be a good story on what a non hero felt walking it. It rarely happens." he said. Will thought, it was rare. Outside a marriage, where the couples would walk together or a guest of honour, the red carpet was usually restricted to heroes..outside press and such. "Thanks, it was incredible. I had no idea it was coming" Will said, laughing. "But it blew my mind. So thanks" he continued, Blur nodded his head. Will looked at the hero, his head was completely blurred, as were his hands. It was freaky to Will until he remembered his head was exactly the same at the moment due to the mask. Blur walked off as Will continued to walk the halls. After a scary confrontation with Shrinker and a sweet one with Android L, he then headed to the seating area, as everyone was called to sit.

Will sat down, noting his card now said "Partner of Event Hero" instead of what he assumed would have been his normal name. He noticed the cards next to him, Agent and a hero named X, which seemed weird to Will.

Suddenly a heavily cloaked person sat down in the X seat. Will straightened his body, scared of the person. They weren't tall, but the dark, black cloak scared the crap out of him. He had never heard or seen this Hero before.

Suddenly they turned to Will, the inside of the cloak pitch black. "Boo!" they said. Will thought, processing that voice.

"Cin-" he went to say, before Cindy grabbed his mouth with her hand. "Shhh" she said. "I am incognito" she continued.

Will was completely confused.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

 

I hope you enjoyed it, this is just setting things up for future chapters and events, but there will be drama at the event!

Also the ** for whispers is due to the lack of changing fonts on my writing program and then not wanting to forget the change it later. It won't happen often, but I had to ensure it was known she did whisper.

Thanks again for reading and as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 29 The Event Part II by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Lucy attends the Event

Chapter 29: The Event Part II.

Gemma walked out of the bathroom, she had just finished applying her makeup and was just fixing her dress. It was a lovely aqua blue colour long dress. She looked at her nails, several small people were encased in her nail polish, trapped within her nails. A gift from Lucy. They could not move, only watch her from above, the same was done to her little toes, she looked down, wriggling them. Suddenly Lucy appeared from the other room.

"Ready? Your Limo is almost here" Lucy said. "My Limo, not ours?" she asked. Lucy approached her and grabbed her shoulder. "Yeah, so I have to go in the Mighty 10 Limo apparently, its a thing. Its not the top 5, sadly. But I have to represent my place as No.10" Lucy said. Gemma's face showed dissapointment, she had wanted to go with Lucy. "Sorry, I wish I could change things, but its the rules. But!, we are sitting together. And are meeting inside, just arrival is seperate" Lucy said.

Gemma breathed out, it was not as bad as she thought, but she was still bummed they were seperated going there. "Ok, fine. But you better make up for it tonight" Gemma said, teasing Lucy. Lucy smiled "Maybe we can grab some fun souvenirs on the way home, alotta fans hang around as heroes leave". Gemma smiled back. "I like, but don't we have enough from the previous Bank thing?" Gemma asked. Lucy made a disgusted expression with her face. "We aint ever opening that sleeping bag again. They are done with. We need replacements" Lucy said. Gemma was confused, what was wrong with them. As she thought of the horrible deed they had done again, her emotions of guilt starting to come back, Lucy grabbed her soulder with her left hand, her right had her phone. "Shit, you gotta go, Limo is out the front. Have Fun!" Lucy said. Gemma broke out of her ethical dilemma thoughts and grabbed her phone charging on the table and then left the apartment.   

Gemma walked out the front of the complex, a Limo awaited her. A man in a suit held the door open. "Ms Bridge?" He asked. Gemma nodded. "Your ride awaits" he said. Gemma hopped in the Limo and the door closed.

Gemma sat in the Limo, alone. She took a glass of champagne that was waiting for her and had a sip. She had wished Lucy was with her. The TV was on inside the Limo, she watched as heroes descended onto the Red Carpet. What a dream it would be to walk on there, filmed live by thousands of cameras and interviewed by people that would be broadcast worldwide! Gemma could only dream.

As the Limo drove, she looked to her nails and the several Men and Women trapped within. She scratched her hand, was this too much. Was this..ethical? She always got a high from doing things to shrunk humans, but rarely did she consider where they came from or what their lives were before. She did not care for a long time, till the bank incident. It felt wrong, but at the time, she was so horny and the idea spoke to this darkness within her. Was she a bad person? Was Lucy turning her into one?

As the Limo drove to the event, Gemma had time to think.


-----------------Lucy--------------

Lucy put her boots on, smothering both Sandy and Smith. She was now dressed in her costume, a requirement for attending for her. The eyes of the world were on the recently inducted hero. And she was representing The Mighty 10 at this event. She touched her nipples though her suit, feeling Steve and James. She loved her suit and every occupant of it. Last was her pussy companion Tom. She wore many a shrunken human inside her panties, but Tom was her favourite..or a lucky charm really. He had been with her since day 1, forced to serve and eat her out as she fought crime. He was amazing! She almost always wore him when she wore her costume unless she wanted a change of pace or to show off, like when she wore Elliott for Gemma. Lucy pushed into her vagina, pushing Tom further in. He started his job again and she shook in pleasure. "Excellent, now the Limo" she said to herself.


As the giant Limo pulled up, Lucy waited for the driver to open the door before she hopped in. Several of the Heroes said hi, Android L refusing. They were not on the best terms. Agent looked at her "Ok, all ready?" she asked. Lucy got out her phone "yeah, lets go" she replied. "Just one more stop, picking up a civilian, so all of you play nice!" Agent said, talking to all of them, before returning to her tablet device.

A Civilian! Thats intresting, Lucy thought. Who was it. A special guest, a normal celebrity. The person this new hero is dating! She had heard whispers she was already dating and it would be announced. Lucy was intrigued, purely to see what person this mystery hero dated.

After 10 minutes the Limo stopped again. Lucy was busy on her phone, but heard Agent talk to someone outside. Suddenly a young man, about 26, jumped into the Limo and sat between Lucy and Agent. Lucy smirked and turned to the mystery person. He was no celebrity and no one she knew as a 'special guest' status, so she guessed it was the partner. "Hey, names Shrinker. Word on the street your the boy toy for this new hero. That true?" she asked him, getting her hand out to shake his, to convince him to spill the beans. He shook her hands and went to talk, but Agent spoke up "I would keep your mouth shut Will, nobody in here has clearence, they are just sticky noses" she said.  The person, now known as Will, quickly stopped any notion of talking and just gave her a defeated smile expression. Lucy, annoyed, huffed and crossed her arms in annoyment. She was so close! She was just generally curious, and cared little in the end, but was still annoyed she was close.

Lucy went back to her phone before the Limo eventually arrived. She waited for the other heroes to leave before leaving herself. She basked in the camera shots as she left. Left and right, they flashed like stars. She waved as she walked down the carpet. She approached fans nearby and signed some items. She was then approached by a reporter. "Shrinker, as No.10 hero of the Mighty 10, what are you excited to see in this reveal" the reporter asked. The reporter was young, maybe 24. She had brown hair and shoved a microphone at Lucy, Lucy smiled. "I am here to watch and learn. Its always great to see new heroes rise up and I am sure this new one will make us all proud" Lucy said, making up a fancy reply. Honestly she was just here for the free booze and publicity. "There are rumours that this heroes powers match if not outrank your own, are you scared she might replace you on the Mighty 10 team?" the reporter asked. Lucy was peeved off, how dare she! Just because she was she was no.10, did not mean she was easily replaced. Lucy however, kept her cool. "Not at all, however the team is always changing. If she is powerful, I hope its true as it means better safety for all" Lucy said before walking away. That bitch...

As Lucy walked away, she noticed cameras were facing her less. She looked to the source. The Will person had a blur mask on, that ass, taking her spotlight. Knowing there were more cameras ahead, Lucy walked further up to gain more cameras on her.

After a few more press interviews, much nicer this time, some signings and several photos. Lucy entered the building. Ahh, she thought. This was the life. She grabbed some wine as it passed her by a server and soaked up the atmosphere.

As Lucy walked, she ran into Will. She stopped him mid walk and grabbed his shoulder, whispering to him "You ever pull a stunt like that again, I will shrink you till nobody ever sees you again. They will never find you, you will exist as dust to their eyes. Got it" she said. Will looked horrified. She then left him go and walked away. She would never dare hurt nor shrink another heroes partner, someone would find out and she would, for the first time ever, be in trouble. But she could scare the shit out of him for taking her spotlight. Even if it was an empty threat.

Eventually everyone was called to be seated. Lucy sat down, sitting on the edge of the row, she noticed Gemma was not here yet. Where was she? Was she lost? She quickly txted her but nothing. Worried, Lucy got up from her seat and run down the venue, passing people walking the opposite direction, towards their seats.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

This 'event' will take a few chapters, each focusing on a persons POV. There will be events within, especially for Gemma and Lucy that aren't just character and world building. Expect some action.

Thanks for reading and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 30 The Event Part III by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Will watches the event

Chapter 30: The Event Part III

Will sat in complete confusion, what was Cindy doing here and not backstage getting ready. "What are you doing?" Will asked. The cloaked Cindy turned back to the stage before answering "Its part of the show, just watch" she said. Will confused, trusted Cindy nonetheless and returned his attention to the show.

The lights dimmed and the music that had been playing stopped. A person moved from the side of the stage to the mic that was set up. It was the hero Mini, hero No.6 from The Mighty 10. She had the ability to shrink her body to any size she wanted. She had gained a high ranking due to espionage missions and the ability to shrink and stay out of sight. She joined before Shrinker and could only shrink herself, but she did keep her strength when Tiny, making her an adept fighter if ever discovered.

"Today I stand here to annouce the newest member to our superhero community. Having perfect scores, an incredible combat record in both simulations and practise tests and just having a pretty badass power, she climbed the ranks to graduate to professional hero with records that are expected of the high requirements of our hero organisation. She worked hard and now we are proud to recognise her to join our ranks" Mini said, she wore a skin tight black PVC suit with googles on her face and her suit covering her head, with some of her hair coming out of a hole at the back. Apparently the suit design was to help blend in in the dark.

"But why me up here and not some higher ranked hero or esteemed person. Why Mini? Well...someone at marketing had a sick sense of humour I tell you" she said, laughing. Some audiences laughed along while others looked confused. "Some of you did not get that, don't worry, you will" she said.

"May I bring to the stage, our newest hero" Mini said before moving away from the mic. Cindy rose up from her seat and headed towards the stage, still cloaked. She walked and went to the mic. Mini, with a new microphone a stage hand gave her, announced her. "May I present, The Giantess!" she yelled and suddenly Cindy grew to a massive size, just missing the top of the centre. Her cloak fell as she grew, revealing her finished costume, the same they both saw the other day. She did some flexing, some air kisses and shrunk and grew to multiple sizes. "yes! Our first Giant hero in years, The Giantess has the ability to grew to almost limitless sizes. She has incredible strength that grows as she does. Her suit is state of the art, having incredible safety features to avoid any accidents or injuries to her or those around her. And she is ready to save the day!" Mini said.

Cindy then shrunk back to normal size before grabbing the mic. "Thank you all for coming, its an honour to be presented like this. I have alwa-" Cindy said before a beam of light came shooting from the crowd and hit Mini, who collapsed to the ground. Everyone looked, in the middle of the split seats of crowds was a masked individual. They wore a PVC suit that completlty covered their entire body, it was white. They held a gun of some sort that was plugged into a backpack like device on there back. Suddenly another hero came out and went to tackle the person, they were shot also. They lay on the ground, raising their hand at the person. Suddenly the hero's eyes widened in shock "My..my powers, they are gone!"

Will watched in panic, he turned to Agent but she was already gone. People rushed out of their seats, heroes and civilians alike, unsure what to do. Will looked to the stage, Cindy was frozen in fear. He rushed out of his seat. He watched as the masked individual shot hero after hero who approachd them, but not any who stood to the side. Will watched as heroes like Exotica and Smelt stayed at a distance, scared. Will saw the shooter target Cindy. He ran to the stage, throwing people to the side. He got up and as the shooter shot, Will stood infront of the blast, taking the full force, protecting Cindy. He collapsed as Cindy grabbed him. She lowered him to the ground, cradling him in her lap. Will watched as Android L approached the shooter, unfazed by the blasts he shot, due to being an android and not human. She punched him and he was knocked out. Will then fainted.


Will woke up, he panicked, where was he? He looked around, he was..in a hospital?. He saw someone arise in the corner of his eye, it was Cindy. She was clothed in her normal clothes. She looked at Will before hugging him "Oh thank goodness, you gave me a scare you..you reckless fool" she said, tears falling from her eyes. "What..what happened.." he asked. Cindy rose from the hug. "The event was attacked, some psycho with a gun that took away powers. 20 Heroes lost their powers and so far, have not gotten them back. Due to this, they are weak and are in other rooms here" Cindy said.

"Here?" Will said. "This is Mrs Health Hospital for the Super Kind. You were rushed here after the attack, I demanded you came, this is the best hospital in the world. They refused at first, you know, a hero hospital and all. But I demanded it" Cindy said. Will went to grab her hand, to say thanks, but his hand fell due to pain. "Ahh" he said, his arm hurt. "Woah! Don't strain yourself, doctor said your weak. You..you saved my life" Cindy said. "You..you took the full blast of the shot, saving me from loosing my power. At the risk of yourself" Cindy said. Will smiled. "Anything for you" he said. Cindy gave him another giant hug.

Cindy sat with Will and explained the events of what happened. After he took the shot, Android L took down the shooter. She had been sitting in the back with her creator, so she was slow to apprehend him sooner. Having to rush to the shooter and past running and screaming people. However the person inside the suit took a suicide injection before anybody could question him, his suit giving him it if he was knocked unconsious or unable to move for a certain amount of time. One of many fail safes in the event of capture, a very complex suit according to Silky.

Cindy had arranged the organisers to send Will to the hero hospital, convincing them that the ray could only be studied by the individuals at the special hospital. Even though she admitted she just wanted the best care for him.

Jessica was now currently on patrol, volunteering in the event more attackers struck and the event offically cancelled.

"Wow!" Will said "What a series of events". "Yeah, and we still have no idea where he came from or what he wants" Cindy said, grabbing Will's hand. "I am just glad your safe" she added. Will smiled at her.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

WOW!, 30 chapters, my longest story yet. I wish to thank every person who had read and continued so far and an extra special thanks to those kind enough to review and let me know your thoughts. They mean alot.

I am not finished, far from it. And I hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters.

Just some info, the Gemma and Will chapters/characters will not merge. I consider this 'event' to be a kind of TV special, where there is a major crossover, but they don't interact much outside places they would have to. Both stories will continue seperate after the event.

Thanks again for reading and I hope you enjoy future chapters!

Chapter 31 The Event Part IV by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Lucy finds Gemma

Chapter 31: The Event Part IV

Lucy walked out into the main hub area, now empty besides some heroes taking last minute interviews or getting drinks. She looked around, no Gemma. She tried calling Gemma, but still no answer. Lucy was worried, did something happen? She looked down hallways and rooms before checking the toilets.

In a far out hallway, deserted, Lucy found an unconsious Gemma, positioned on a toilet seat inside a cubicle. She tried waking Gemma but nothing, she got her phone out and called the emergency number...it was busy? What was this?

Lucy picked Gemma up and carried her out of the toilets, refusing to use her powers on her. It just..did not feel right. She walked down the hallway and saw people running, everywhere. They were panicking, people running over people, pushing, shoving. What was this? She tried to get through the crowd but to no avail. Defeated, Lucy saw a kitchen entry, surely there would be a way out there. She entered and walked past chefs, all hiding behind their work stations. Lucy had no time to talk and rushed past, heading to the delivery section where an exit would be.

She found the delivery section and an emergency exit. She raced out, people were running everywhere. Lucy saw a news van, perfect, she could use that. She approached and saw the same reporter as before, that bitch. She approached her. "Help me, I need to get to a hospital" Lucy said. The reporter scuffed at her. "I am leaving to my home, this is a nightmare" she said. Lucy's blood boiled at her snarky comments.

Lucy waited till the person got into her van before jumping in the passengers seat. The reporter shocked, instantly shunk as Lucy touched her. Without even moving her, Lucy moved to the drivers seat, sitting on the poor shrunken reporter, and drove off.

As she arrived at the hospital, Lucy left the camera man inside the van alone, he had not noticed his partner was 'missing', apparently editing and doing technical stuff inside the van alone. Less people missing was easier to handle Lucy thought. She however chucked the screaming reporter in her panties, the side not occupied.

She entered the hospital and demanded her friend be given access. "I don't care it says heroes only, she is my friend and I want the best treatment" Lucy yelled. "But Miss, we just do-" the nurse tried to explain. Lucy gave her a stare of complete anger and the nurse backed down. "Ok, ok. But quick, we have several patients coming in from that event, there was an attack apparently" the nurse said. An attack? Lucy thought, was that the whole commotion.



---------------Gemma------------------

Gemma's Limo pulled up at the side of the event centre, where non hero guests could arrive. Less cameras but Gemma did not mind much, it was a privilege to be here. She walked out and thanked the driver. She walked into the event, it was massive! Hundreds of people, if not more. Gemma took a look around, soaking up the insane atmosphere, it was crazy. She looked up at a televison screen showing the outside red carpet, she saw Lucy just arriving. Knowing she had time, Gemma decided to find a bathroom.

As with most events, every bathroom had a line. Gemma hated girls had to line up, seeing guys walk in and out with no fuss. Annoyed, she scoped the events centre for another bathroom, hopeful the giant building had more then the 3 she found.

After a few minutes, Gemma found one! She entered and went into a stall, pulling her dress up and her panties down. She looked at the person stuck inside her panties, Elliot. Her former supervisor. Gemma thought back to the horrible conditions he made her work through. Always abusive and angry at her. Never giving her credit. She looked at him now, wet from the juices of her pussy, tired and defeated. He did not even look up at her. Gemma then looked at her nails, how many were Elliots? How many was she keeping off the streets, abusing people like Elliot had done.

Gemma thought, sure, some innocents, but her blood boiled at the actions of her former supervisor. If she could stop all bullies in the world, she would. And perhaps she could and is. Gemma shook her head, no, thats crazy. These are random people, she dosen't know them. But...the idea floated in her head. Lucy was a hero, so her actions were always for the best of people. If Lucy gave her gifts, then...they had to be a good idea..right?


Gah! Gemma thought, her mind was a twist, her conflictions with her moral compass and her relationship with Lucy blinding her judgement. She finished up in the toilet and pulled Elliot back into his place, feeling him enter her pussy. it always felt...intoxicating when she did so.

Gemma then opened the cubicle, but stopped before leaving. There was a man, covered in white inside. He..he had a gun!

Within seconds, the masked man wacked Gemma and she fainted.


Gemma woke up in a panic! She looked around, scared. Lucy sitting in a nearby seat rose up and held her, calming Gemma. "woah, woah, calm down. Your in the hospital, you were knocked out" Lucy said. Gemma looked to Lucy. How, where, what. The shooter! "There was a shooter, a guy with a gun, he attacked me, we have to tell people!" Gemma said. Lucy placed her hand on Gemma's shoulder. "Its over, he attacked the event already. No casualties but alot of injured people.Is that who attacked you?" Lucy asked. Gemma nodded. "That asshole, if he was not already dead, I would..gah!" Lucy said. Gemma looked confused "Dead?" she asked. "Suicide, his suit killed him to prevent capture and I assume, questioning. We know nothing" Lucy said. Gemma laid back down on the hospital bed. What a day. She felt tired and descended back to sleep.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

This marks the end of the 'event'. I hope you enjoyed it, sorry for little 'action', but these events will cause ripples in future events.

 

And to answer any questions, the bathroom was used as it was only a female toilet there and it had a door to the event hall that the shooter used to enter the event by the side. Thus the male using the female toilet.

 

Hope you all enjoyed it and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9615