Once Upon A Time In Felarya by MrGoblinKing7
Summary:

(Abandoned) This is just a collection of one-off fanfics based in Felarya all of which will most likely have vore in it one way or another NSFW for everyone being naked all the time also sex and all sorts of other stuff. I do take requests but you will have to convince me to add your idea to the story


Categories: Destruction, Fantasy, Futanari, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 18269 Read: 34803 Published: August 25 2020 Updated: August 25 2020

1. Petra's First Date (Romance) by MrGoblinKing7

2. Candie's Day At The Market (Slice of life/Smut) by MrGoblinKing7

3. Miko's Worst Birthday Ever (Tragedy) by MrGoblinKing7

4. Olav's Kingdome (Slice of life/Smut) by MrGoblinKing7

5. Penny meets Candie's friends. (Slice of life/Comfort) by MrGoblinKing7

6. Miko's Wedding (Hurt/Comfort) by MrGoblinKing7

7. Molly's First Day (Slice of life) by MrGoblinKing7

8. Vulmer's Big Night (Erotic) by MrGoblinKing7

9. The Quake Part 1 by MrGoblinKing7

10. The Quake Part 2 by MrGoblinKing7

11. The Quake Part 3 by MrGoblinKing7

12. Lara's New Owner (Gentle/Slave) by MrGoblinKing7

13. Bell's Love Hunt (Erotic) by MrGoblinKing7

14. Mum'matherix's Breakfast (Drama) by MrGoblinKing7

15. Miko's Garden (Drama/Romance) by MrGoblinKing7

16. Travis's Field Study (Slice of life) by MrGoblinKing7

Petra's First Date (Romance) by MrGoblinKing7

Once upon a time in Felarya, Petra's First Date (Romance)

...

In the ruins of a once-mighty empire, slithering back and forth in what once was a ballroom, was one of the scariest predators of Felarys, panicking like a scared child. Petra was a forty foot tall Naga, rather short for one of her spices, her hair, which she was fidgeting with, was naturally pink, matching her eyes and going down to her shoulders. Her long tail, which Petra was using to pace back and forth with, was orange with black spots all over it.

"Oh, I should never have agreed to this stupid blind date! how am I supposed to know what this Dave looks like!?" Petra was always a bit on the nervous side, but it was worse tonight, seeing as she was waiting to meet up with a complete stranger. She was talked into it by her friend Candie; she said that Dave was looking for a relationship and that she said she would help him out, and that is when Candie asked Petra to do her a solid. Wich Petra was already regretting as waiting for him alone was making her a nervous wreck, it was at that moment that Petra heard the sound of building collapsing and the thuds of footsteps, more then she was expecting.

"Dame it Candie; did you just pimp me out to a group?!" Petra muttered to herself as she peeked a look to see who was out there, and what she spotted shocked her. He had to be seventy feet tall, making Petra a little more than half of his size, but what stood out most was his legs, all eight of them. He was a Dridder, something Candie forgot to mention, his legs and backside were jet black matching his hair and on his backside were red markings of some sort.

"Hello, is there someone named Petra around here!?" If there was any dought in Petra's mind if that was Dave, they were gone, Petra, acting braver then she felt, slithered out to meet him.

"H-helo you must be Dave, I am Petra nice to meet you."

"I'm Dave, nice to meet you, Petra." Dave had to crouch down to be just a head taller than Petra, and he then held out his hand, smiling down at Petra in a friendly way. Petra shook Dave's hand, seeing how much bigger it was then hers just made the pore thing even more nervous.

"So I know about this dungeon that humans are almost always coming in and out of, do you wanna go see if we can catch a few?"

"Sure, lead the way." Petra fallowed Dave closely as they went out of the deeper parts of the woods and into the outer edges, Petra hated awkward silences, but she hated starting the conversation more, but after a whole minute of walking, it looked like she had no choice.

"So, um... How do you know Candie?"

"Oh, that is a fun story! So I come home to my lair and guess who I find trying to sneak out with a whole roll of my webs?"

"*groan* I swear that little human goes out of her way looking for trouble, so how come you didn't eat her?"

"Not for lack of trying mind you, but I am sure you know how hard that little witch is to catch. So after a good ten minutes of me trying to grab her up, she offered me something worth more than a snack, the location of this dungeon! Speaking off looks like we made it." Petra looked to were Dave was pointing, and she spotted what looked like as Candie would call it a cheap movie set, Petra then spotted what looked like four humans coming out with all sorts of treasure. Petra was fare less nervous; she did not have to think too hard with this, as Dave climbed into the massive tree the dungeon was built in the roots of Petra went low. And just when the adventurers thought they were safe and victorious, that is when Dave fell from the tree, looming over the little humans menacingly making them run towards Petra. The moment they were close enough Petra grabbed two of them up, as the last two stopped in their tracks, Dave plucked them up carelessly.

"Wow, that was a good ambush Petra, I'm impressed."

"Oh it was nothing really, you did all the hard work I just picked up what was right in front of me is all."

"Well, I still say you did a good job." Petra was blushing all over again hearing Dave complement her hunting skills like that, she then focused on enjoying her meal, starting with the man in her left hand moving him to her open mouth and setting him in it. Petra loved the taste of humans, and the way he wiggled around in her mouth was satisfying as well. Petra quickly gulped him down; she even liked how they felt squirming down her throat and moved on to the other human giving him a good lick first, savoring him before tossing him into her mouth. Swallowing him down like the tasty treat he was, Petra looked over to Dave as he finished off the last of his humans.

"That was satisfying, thanks for bringing me to this place, Dave."

"No problem, so how do you like our date so fare?"

"Might go better if we find something else to eat, as tasty as those humans were, they are not very filling."

"Let's keep hunting then, so how do you know Candie by the way?" Petra and Dave then continued to have a good night hunting and talking, and all of a sudden Petra did not think blind dates were such a bad thing after all

Candie's Day At The Market (Slice of life/Smut) by MrGoblinKing7
Once upon a time in Felarya Candie's Day At The Market (Slice of life/Smut)

...

Her alarm clock waked up Candie; she really hated that thing, and got out of bed having much to do today. Candie did her best to clean up, but the young Asien could not take as much time as she would have liked to get ready for the day, seeing as that stupid alarm clock did not get out of bed until the fifth time it went off. So Candie was just going to have to get something to eat at the market, she walked over to her mirror, and with the right magic words, the glass was gon, and a portal to another world took its place. Candie thanked her lucky stars that she was born into a witch coven, as with one step, she went from being on the planet earth to being in the world of Felarya. And the moment she did, she could smell something good was cooking; she walked downstairs to the main floor of her girlfriend's house, spotting her in the kitchen making enough food for three people, but Candie knew that if she did not step in Penny would eat it all.

"Your late!"

"Sorry Penny, that alarm clock-"

"Don't blame the alarm clock! We both know you're just lazy!" Penny marched over to Candie in a huff, even though Candie towered over the little halfling wagging her finger up at her, Candie knew better than not to take Penny seriously.

"From the moment you stepped out of that blasted mirror, my life has been nothing but stressful, guards, armed guards! came to my door asking for you; apparently, you think turning pickpockets into a pig and selling them at the market is funny!"

"Am I in trouble with the law?"

"...No, but that is not the point! And for making me deal with armed guards, you are not getting a bite of my breakfast!"

"WHAT! Penny that is just cruel, you know I love your homemade muffins, please have mercy on this pore sinner!"

"Out, now!" Candie left Penny's house with slumped shoulders and a groning in her belly. She knew that all Penny needed was some time to cool off, so she would give it to her. Candie walked out into the markets of Shatira, as fare as she was concerned the most magnificent city in all of Felarya, she got out her list and started her shopping. The hardest part about being a witch on the planet earth was the lack of quality spell components, but ever since Candie found out how to get to Felarya, not only has she never had that problem. But she also found that selling them back on earth made her so rich she could pay her way through med school. And that selling things from earth made her rich in this world too, selling a bag full of batteries made Candie a millionaire overnight. Candie walked the same path she did every time she went to market, but this time there was a new stall on her trail, one that replaced one of her favorite shops. Candie marched up to the booth looking for answers.

"What!? What happened to the herb seller that always sets up shop here on Wednesday?"

"I am sorry, Miss, but I heard that he was eaten a few days ago, but maybe I could interest you in some of my stock?"

"*groan* I don't think so, he sold an essential spell ingredient that I needed to-" Candie stopped dead as she spotted just what the new merchant was selling, there were cages full of what looked like tiny people on the tables in his tent. Candie walked into his tent, mouth open at the things she saw, dove-harpys, Neeras, Tomthumbs, and so much more.

"I-is this some kind of tiny-shop?"

"Yes it is my dear, I am sorry I cannot give you what you were looking for, but maybe you could find something else you are interested in?" Candie just nodded as she continued to look around at all the little folk in their cages, she could not help but feel bad for some of them as they looked up at her in terror, Candie wondered if this is how she looked when she met Petra the first time. Candie then spotted something she could not help but instantly want, she was a garden-Naga, the cute little thing had green hair and scales, and it seemed that she was trying to hide in the corner of her cage, that only made her look even cuter to Candie.

"How much for the green one in the glass tank?"

"Ah, yes, that one, her kind always sells well, she will be fifteen gold."

"Deal!"

"Perfect Miss, would you like a cage for it?"

"No, thank you have a good day!" Candie picked her new friend and walked out with her wiggling and writhing in her hand, Candie first checked to see if anyone was looking, and when she saw that the coast was clear, she stuffed the pore little thing into her bra. Candie then spent the rest of the day shopping for everything else on her list, enjoying the sensation of her little captive trying to escape the whole time. Candie then made her way back to Penny's knocking three times on the door, hoping that her little lady was not still mad at her.

"Who is it?"

"Its Candie, can I come in?"

"...Yes, come in." Candie smiled wide as she walked in and made a beeline straight for Penny, who was setting the table for lunch.

"Sorry for not feeding you this morning love, I really shouldn't have done that."

"It's ok, sorry I sold that thief to be made into bacon, on that note, what do I smell cooking?"

"I am making your favorite, fried chicke-" Penny stopped and was staring very intently at Candie's chest, Candie blushed, smiling at her lover lustfully, before she looked down and could see her new friend's wiggling could be seen from outside of her shirt. Now blushing out of embarrassment, Candie pulled the garden-Naga out of her bra, the cute little thing gasping for air as she was freed from the bra.

"What is... Where did... The Fuck!?"

"She is a garden-Naga, I purchased her at the market, and I forgot to tell you sooner, sorry." Candie waited for Penny to start yelling at her for this, but to her surprise, Penny just stared at the little green Naga, picking her up from out of Candie's hand and looked her over.

"So... Is she for keeping of for eating?" Candie then gave the most perverted smile Penny had ever seen, picking up the cute little thing by the armpits she lifted the garden-Naga from Penny's hand. Candie kept moving the little green lady up until Penny grabbed the tip of the pore little things tail with her mouth. Candie lowered the garden-Naga down as Penny started sucking her deeper and deeper into her mouth, both women ignoring the little thing begging them not to eat her as she was being slurped down like a noodle. The moment Penny's lips touched the small Naga's hips, she felt another set of lips on hers, Candie had taken the upper half of the garden-Nage into her mouth and started to suck her out off Penny's. Penny would start sucking harder, moving her hands to Candie's breasts, feeling her larger lover up as she tried to be the one to eat the tiny Naga. Candie retaliated, running her hands under Penny's dress, one hand grabbing her ass, and the other moved to start fingering the helpless halfling. Both women moaned in ecstasy, pleasing each other as they both sucked hard on the tasty tiny woman in their mouths. But as good at sucking Penny was, Candie was hungrier, sucking out the garden-Naga inch by inch until at last gulping down the wiggling noodle.

"No fair, I wanted to eat her!"

"Don't worry, love; I have something else for you to eat." Candie then shoved Penny to the ground, magically disappearing her pants then sitting on her face as she continued to please the halfling with her finger. The two continued this long after the chicken was ruined.
Miko's Worst Birthday Ever (Tragedy) by MrGoblinKing7
Once upon a time in Felarya Miko's Worst Birthday Ever (Tragedy)

...

In the imperial city of Shuto, the capital of the Lung empire, there was a celebration. The city of over one and a half million people was alive with fireworks, over thirty parades, and every form of merrymaking one could think of. But the one for whom the city was celebrating was far from the meany party's, looking down at the great city her father ruled, princess Miko was getting ready for her party in the imperial palace. Though she did not do much of the work herself, seven handmaidens worked tirelessly grooming and dressing the young princess for her birthday.

"I wonder what it's like down there..." Miko wondered aloud as her handmaidens continued their work, all her life, Miko only knew slaves eunuchs and airhead nobles. As Miko was lead to the grand hall, she wondered if her father was going to marry her off soon, she was a beautiful nineteen-year-old princess after all everyone wanted her hand. Miko soon entered the great hall, a massive chamber of her palace that could hold over twelve thousand people if needed, but the crowd that formed was only about half that size. All high ranking nobles doing their best to curry favor from the emperor, Miko was being escorted through the crowd by five of her personal oni guards when it happened. The night sky was replaced with a gray mist, the gathering of nobles started to panic as Miko's guards began pushing and shoving their way to the emperor, delivering Miko to her father safely.

"Father, what's happening!?"

"I don't know my daughter, but I promise I won't let anything happen to you. Guards! Escort everyone to the inner palace!" As the emperor commanded to it was done, a small army's worth of oni warriors helped lead the nobles to the inner palace. By the time that Miko was in her tower, the sky had cleared, but it was not their sky, Miko remembered her astrology and nun of the stars matched up. Of course, she did not have to be an astrologist to tell that they were in another world, as Miko looked around she could see trees bigger than she ever thought anything could ever be surrounding the city of almost two million. And it did not take long for something to come out of the giant forest to investigate.

"By the goddess... It can't be..." Miko stammered, not believing what she was seeing, for walking out of the forest was nothing less than a giant woman with the ears and tail of a cat. Miko was wondering if she was somehow intoxicated, for that is the only way she could explain what she was looking at. Miko watched the giant catgirl walk up to the borders of her city; the giant seemed to be just as curious as Miko was, she got out her telescope to get a better look at the creature and as soon as she did Miko wished that she didn't. Curiosity was replaced with horror as Miko looked at the giant eating her people, and the catgirl was not alone, other giants, some with the bottom halves of snakes others like the catgirl but with dog features. Slowly Miko put down her telescope, shacking in horror, for as far as she could tell, Shuto, the capital of the Lung empire, was going to be devoured by an army of monsters.

"*knock knock* Princess! Your father has sent us; he is having the artificers prep the royal airship for take-off."

"B-but that about the people? We can't let those monsters eat everyone!"

"The emperor has spoken princess I am sorry." The guard's woman then grabbed Miko by the arm and charged off with her, shoving and bashing her way through anything in her way. They soon arrived at the royal airship, though calling it a ship would be misleading, it was more like a giant flying summer palace. Miko was quickly taken to her room on the ship, and it was as lavish as any of her other rooms had ever been. Soon Miko could feel the vessel tacking off, she looked out the window, Miko knew she should have looked away but she just couldn't. From her vantage point, Miko could see almost thirty of the giant monsters eating their way through her city, and it broke her heart to abandon her people to that.

"I wonder what it's like down there..." Miko asked herself as she looked down at her city for the last time with tears dripping from her eyes, as far as birthday's go, Miko decided that this was her worst.
Olav's Kingdome (Slice of life/Smut) by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya Olav's Kingdome (Slice of life/Smut)

...

Olav woke to a bright and shimmering sun, and he hated it, but there was nothing he could do about that. The mighty Jotun rose from his bed, looking much like any other man, except for his pointy ears tusks and cow tail. Olav then walked out of his cave and looked down upon his kingdom; the locals called it the orchard as most of the trees of the valley are fruit-bearing.

"We were wondering when you would wake up; you slept so deeply that if it was not for you're snoring, one might think you were dead." Olav looked over to the walk-way built into the cave wall, spotting a familiar elf woman with blond hair and wearing a green dress with a golden crown on her head.

"Good morning to you too, Kara, and where is my other wife if I may ask?

"She is still getting ready, I told her that this would happen if she did it herself, you know, but did she listen to me, no." Olav could not help but chuckle at his little wife annoying her to no end if her death glare meant anything. When Olav first arrived in the valley it was at war, elves and humans fought a bloody battle for control of the orchard, the pore halflings were caught in the crossfire. Olav being a warrior born Jotun, charged both army's head-on exterminating both forces equally. With the rush of battle in his veins, he would have destroyed both kingdoms, if not for Kara and Bonny, the princesses of the elf and human realms. They both pleaded at Olav's feet to spare their peoples and were willing to do anything to achieve that goal, Olav was moved not only by their words but by them both as people. After a long negotiation, it was decided that Olav would marry both Kara and Bonny and be known from that day on as king Olav of the orchard. Olav then stopped remembering old times, hearing Bonny run down the walk-way, the pore woman had to rest when she finally got her husband and fellow wife. Bonny had a messy head of brown hair in which one could only bearly see her crown with hazel eyes, wearing a similar dress to Kara's but with more room in the chest to accommodate her larger breasts.

"Sorry...*huff* I am...*huff* Late, this hair is being dame unruly!"

"I did offer to help dear, remember?"

"Eat a dick knife ear!"

"*gasp* Why you short-lived dirty mud-kin!" Olav just rubbed the sleep and frustration from his eyes this was a typical morning for him, both of their kingdoms were at war for as long as both of them were alive, so Olave understood the tension between them.

"Enough of this, we are going in front of the whole kingdom, and I want them to see a happy home clear?"

"Yes, husband, I will control myself as long as she does."

"Ya, I can play nice when we are outside, dear, don't worry about me!" Olav smiled down at his brides, picking them both up in one hand and pinning them to his palm with a kiss. Olav could feel them wiggling under his lips, and kissing him back, he stopped kissing them and just smiled down at his little lovers. Kara, while flustered was quick to straighten herself out, Bonny meanwhile just layed in Olav's hand still breathless. As his wives fixed themselves up in his palm, Olav walked down into his kingdom; it was harvest season, and he had to oversee all of it. Olav marched on to his throne, being careful not to step on anyone as he did so until, at last, he saw it. As a symbol of his power, Olav carved up one of the dead trees of the orchard into his throne, and ever since he did, the throne has been the center of every event in the valley. At the foot of his throne, he could see to familiar little folks waiting for him the girls smiled as they spotted them as well.

"Holy shit, its papa! Hay papa, its Bonny, I am up here can you see me?!" The king of the humans waved back up to his daughter, looking just as happy to see her, Olav set his hand down, letting his wives off to see their fathers. While Kara greeted her father as a king and fellow ruler first before moving in to embrace him, Bonny did not have any time for such ceremony rushing over and almost knocking over her pore old man, not that he seemed to mind. After they were done, Olav picked them back up and set them next to their thrones, one on each arm of his own, and the harvest had begun. Olav then spent the rest of the day judging contest after contest, from pie eating to stone tossing, even some sward duels, but Olav's favorite by far was the cooking contest.

"And now my lord high king of the orchard! We have given you our best now we give you our worst! Bring in the prisoners!" And with that, Olav got to have something real to eat, one of the first things Olav did was make it so that he performs every execution. And lined up before him was the worst of the worst, Olav picked up the first prisoner, the fear in his eyes arousing Olav, tilted his head back and swallowed him alive. The rest of the prisoners soon followed suit, some begged and pleaded for mercy, but nun of them was given any. Olav enjoyed his meal very much, and he could tell how much it bothered his subjects to have to watch him devour people alive, and that is why he made them watch so they would think twice before stealing killing or raping, else they go down his throat. When the harvest festival was over, Olav went back to his cave, gently setting Kara and Bonny down before flopping down onto his bed.

"Gods that was a long day, I do not know how I would have gotten through it without you girls!"

"Well, I know one way you could thank us..." Bonny then moved one of her dress straps off of her shoulder, then the other, revealing the underwear she was wearing to her husband, who reveled his erection to her in response.

"Now I am feeling a bit overdressed for the occasion, would you please helping me with that husband?"

"As you command my queen." Olav then picked Kara up gently, slowly helping her out of her clothes until she was down to her panties, Olav then took Kara's entire lower half into his mouth, slowly pulling her out. When she was out of his mouth entirely, Olav spat Kara's panties out right next to her.

"Aw fuck the foreplay, defile my tiny body with that fucking tongue already!" Olav did as Kara commanded, moving her up to his face with one hand licking her all over with his tongue. With his other hand, he grabbed up Bonny, who had taken gotten completely naked by then, and started jerking off with the hand he was holding her in. Hearing both of his wives moaning in ecstasy was enough to drive Olave wild, He then focused on eating out the little elf in his hand, bringing her to the peak of pleasure, only to switch hands and do the same to Bonny. He continued this for what felt like hours before he just had both of his queens in one hand, letting them lay there panting hard within his palm, and continuing to pleas himself with his free hand and until it was, at last, his turn to cum, spraying down both Kara and Bonny with his white-hot seed.

"T-thank you for your seed, dear husband..." Kara said before she sat up and started licking the cum off of her fingers, Bonny, at the same time, was just wallowing in Olav's hot cum, and he never saw them any cuter
Penny meets Candie's friends. (Slice of life/Comfort) by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya, Penny meets Candie's friends. (Slice of life/Comfort)

...

Penny was dressing in her highking gear worryingly. The little halfling was going out with her girlfriend Candie to help her collect spell components. The only problem was that they were going into the jungle to do it. Penny knew that Candie did this all the time and that she was safe with her, but at the same time, Penny knew what they were doing was very dangerous. She then heard Candie walking into her room, Candie was dressed in a green cloak the clothes under it were the same sort of t-shirt and loos pants she typically wore.

"Ready to head out, Penny?"

"Not really, still a little scared to go out into that green hell you like so much."

"You don't have to come, you know. I only invited you to go foraging with me because I wanted to show you that you don't have to worry every time I go out into the jungle."

"No, no, I am coming with you. And I know you're a powerful witch and that you can take care of yourself, I am just interested in your work."

"Ok, then let's go." Candie then bent down, kissing Penny on the lips before summoning a staff out of blue flames. Candie had never told Penny how she got her staff, it was a wooden pole with a hook at the end holding an amber lantern with blue fire in it. They then soon left the safety of the city, and Penny would be lying if she said that she was not scared. She was only out in the jungle only one other time when she escaped her war-torn homeland of the orchard. Only to be chased and hunted by one carnivore after the other, bearly making to the Shatira alive. And it seems that Candie could tell, never letting go of Penny's hand, which did comfort her a little but also made her feel like she was acting like a child.

"Ah good, looks like we found some burning moss, this shit is perfect for making curses watch my back while I collect some!"

"Ok, w-what am I looking for?"

"Anything that could eat us." Penny chocked down a nervous gulp as she started her look-out. It did not take long for Penny to spot something, something big. It was a Naga, Penny had never seen one before and but knew all too well from stories that they were ravenous predators. Penny's heart skipped a beat when it spotted her, and it sank when the Naga started slithering towards them.

"NAGA! Candie, get us out of here! A Naga is coming to eat us!"

"What!? Penny get behind me I will teleport us back to the- Oh, it's just Petra, hay bitch get your sexy ass over here!"

"What the fuck are you doing!? Don't call it over here are you high!?"

"Relax love, I know her." Penny was about to protest but went silent when the Naga's shadow was cast over her. Penny clung to Candie's cloak as she looked up in terror at the Naga if the monster was not a known man-eater Penny would have called it cute. The Naga's pink eyes looked down on them looking almost amused, it's matching pink hair rested loosely on her shoulders the beast then crossed its arms.

"I thought I smelled trouble, how have you been Candie?"

"I'm doing good, just gathering some spell components with my girlfriend."

"Oh, so that's who's clinging to your cloak? Oh dear, I am not scaring her, am I!? I am so sorry little one, I am not going to eat you honest!"

"I-if Candie trusts you s-so do I..." Penny could tell that she was making things awkward, but she could not help but quiver before Petra as she was higher on the food chain than her. And the shy uncomfortable look on the Nagas face did not help to calm down Penny what so ever, both of them jumped a bit when Candie clapped.

"So how did things work out between you and Dave anyhow?!"

"Oh, um, it went really well. I was actually on my way to go see him right now, I would invite you along, but your busy so I will just leave you to your gathering good day."

"Ok, see you by the river sometime, have a nice day." Petra slithered off, waving back at Candie as she did. Penny let out the breath she was holding before hugging Candie's leg, tearing up a little bit.

"Sorry I embarrassed you, Candie, I was just so scared and-"

"Shhhh, it's ok. I did not even think we would see anyone I know in this part of the jungle, or I would have prepared you more." Candie then got down on one knee and snatched Penny up into a hug, squeezing her tightly and beginning to tear up herself.

"Tell you what darling, how about we gather up some tasty things, and I make you your favorite stew, sound good?" Penny just nodded and got back to helping Candie gather plants, some magical some for dinner. Even getting her hands on some Neera's before they headed back into the city for a lovely night together.
Miko's Wedding (Hurt/Comfort) by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya, Miko's Wedding (Hurt/Comfort)

...

Miko was being prepared by her handmaidens, doing her best not to cry and ruin the make up her servants had painstakingly applied to her face. It had been over a month since Miko and others had to flee from the capital, they lost half the fleet of airships and were low on supplies when they found a friendly but well-armed city-state to dock at. At the time, Miko was shocked to discover that it was a city of monsters, some were just smaller versions of the things that devoured her city, but others were far more fowl. But despite there beast-like features, the people of Char welcomed her people with open arms allowing them to freely trade in the markets. It did not take long for Miko's father to find out that the air to the throne of Char was not wed and was looking for a bride. It took him a much shorter amount of time for him to sell Miko for a place in the city's ruling council. When Miko was done being dressed for her wedding, her father was called in to inspect her. She was wearing a traditional wedding kimono black with bright summer flowers embroidered all over it.

"You look just like your mother did when I married her."

"Was she just as miserable on her wedding day as I am?"

"Now Miko, please try to see reason, after a month of regularly being hunted by beasts and having to morn loss after loss, we have a chance not only to settle in a safe place."

"And keeping your power had nothing to do with why you sold my hand to a monster then, dear father!?"

"Hold your tongue, girl! If we did not have to keep you pretty, I would show you the price of talking that way to your emperor! Now come along, we are going to be late." Miko did not say another word to her father as they walked through the castle, and she could not help but be disgusted by her future subjects. Little green monsters called goblins scurried about cleaning things in a franticly, harpy's dust with their wings and large hideous trolls cleaned the sealing. Miko soon made it to the great hall, looking down the aisle she was more shocked by her soon to be spouse then she ever thought she could have been, for she was not getting a husband but a wife. Miko's was trying to figure this out in her head, she knew that there were people that did that sort of thing, but two girls could not make an heir, and without an heir, most kingdoms would succumb to civil war. The closer Miko got to the alter, she could see that her bride was not as ugly as the rest of the monsters. She had rough looking gray/green skin with dark blood red hair, with two short tusks protruding from her lower lips. But it was her size that was concerning Miko more, thinking that her bride could not be any shorter than nine feet tall Miko was glad that she was not getting a husband that size.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Sarnai Vack princess and general of our beautiful city. And the fare princess Miko Lung of the Lung empire. Do you, Sarnai, promises to love and honor Miko in all things?"

"I do." Miko was surprised that Sarnai's voice was not all that deep; she sounded somewhat girly, in fact.

"And do you Miko, promises to love and honor Sarnai in all things?" Miko wanted to say no, she wanted to run from the alter and hijack one of the smaller airships and hope for the best. Still, Miko knew that her people needed her to do this, so with iron resolve, she looked the priest in the eye and said.

"I do."

"Then I pronounce you married, you may now kiss!" The crowd clapped and cheered as Sarnai bent down and kissed Miko on the lips, Miko did her best to try and at least seem happy about this feeling dead inside as her fate was sealed.

...

After the celebration banquet, Miko was walked into her new room by Sarnai, when they got to the room, Miko was a little taken aback by what she saw. The whole bedroom was decorated with what looked like the remains of giant predators. The bed was in an enormous bottom jaw, the floor was tiled with what looked like Naga scales. The crown jewel of the room was a portrait of Sarnai operating a large gun of some sort, slaying a giant harpy.

"So what do you think of the room, Miko? I know it's a bit on the rugged side, but I did kill everything used to decorate this room."

"It's um... not what I am used to, but it does have its charms."

"Good, but if you would like to change some things, we can talk about it in the morning. But for now, I think we can finally get to the good part."

"D-do you have a room I can wash up in first? So I don't get makeup on our bed."

"Right over there, hurry back." Sarnai gave Miko a smack on the ass as she walked into the washroom, it was a rather lovely black bathroom with many amenities. Miko walked over to the handwashing sink and started to wash off her makeup, looking at herself in the mirror she tried to summon up enough courage to go back into there and please her bride. But she found that all her bravery was spent as now that she was at last alone, Miko broke down and cried. Miko did not know how long she was in the washroom for, but she knew it was too long, cleaning herself up before heading back out to her new bedroom. Miko could see Sarnai already in bed naked and exposed, revealing something that Miko could not help but stare at, a big gray dick.

"I take it that you did not know about this, did you?" Miko could not say anything, just nodding as a response.

"And I also suspect that you were not as happy as I was to get married, right?" Miko nodded again, her eyes now looking at Sarnai's, seeing her wives yellow eyes looked sad.

"We don't have to do anything until your ready. We don't even have to sleep in the same bed if you like."

"N-no, we are a married couple w-we should sleep in the same bed on our wedding night." Miko then removed her kimono, revealing her underwear she could see that the sight of her was enough to get Sarnai's dick to start standing up. But Miko still walked to the bed, getting into it and laying next to Sarnai, who did her best to give Miko space in the bed.

"Thank you Sarnai, I hope that we can have a happy life together."

"I want that too, good night, Miko."

"Good night Sarnai." Miko then turned from her wife and tried to get some sleep, knowing that the next day was not going to be any less awkward and that she needed her strength for it.
Molly's First Day (Slice of life) by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya, Molly's First Day (Slice of life)

...

Molly was rechecking the address, so she was sure she did not get lost again. The blue slightly see-through Slimoid was in her vary best maid uniform, and after rechecking, Molly was convinced that she was at the right place. Molly looked over the fancy house as she walked on up to the front door, hoping she could get to work there by the end of the day. Molly knocked on the door three times, and it did not take long for someone to answer it, a man with red hair wearing a purple shirt and black pants opened the door smiling at Molly.

"Hello, I assume you're here for the maid job?"

"Yes sir, That is if you're the same Adem Flint who posted the help wanted flyer at the pup?"

"*chuckle* I am, how about you come on in, so we can talk." Molly followed Adem in, he may not have lived in a mansion or anything, but he had a lovely home. Adem waved Molly over to a seat, so she sat down in it.

"So how much experience do you have as a maid miss um?"

"It's Molly, and I have been a maid for two years, but I had to leave my last job because my old boss turned out to be a drug kingpin."

"Oh my, that is quite a tail! Tell me what you did for him if I may ask?"

"Well, I cleaned his home, and I cooked all of his meals ever sense the cook he had when I started working there tried to poison him. Also, I did his laundry."

"Well... It sounds like your pretty experienced in about every aspect of the job, but how are you with pest control?"

"Oh, I am very good at dealing with pests, rats bugs anything."

"Hum... I think you can start working here for a few days, and if I like what I see, then you're hired."

"Oh, thank you, sir! I will get started right away!"

"Excellent, the kitchen is over there on the left, the bathroom, my room, and the guest room are all that is upstairs. Oh, and don't bother with the garden, that is my little hobby. And with that I am going to work, Shatira's guards don't caption themselves!"

"Have a nice day, mister Flint; I will have this place in tip-top shape!" Adem then left Molly in his home, and she wasted no time getting to work, starting in the living room. Molly dropped her humanoid shape and started oozing around in her slime form, taking his furniture inside of her being careful to eat only the dust as body sweat off of them. Doing the same to the floors, Molly moved her way throughout the entire house, after Molly was done with the living areas she oozed back into her uniform and reconstituted her humanoid form. Finding that she had more mass from all of the gunk she consumed, she decided to distribute it to her chest, and ass male humans seemed to like it when she put more mass in those places.

"Oh dear, I bearly fit into this thing anymore! I know, I'll bake mister Flint a cake, that should fix my problem and indear me to him somewhat!" Molly said aloud to herself as she often did when she was alone, Molly has been told that she is not only a sweet girl but that she tasted sweet as well. So she got into the habit of using some of herself in the food she made for others rather than sugar, it was healthier anyway. But when Molly got into the kitchen, she found that it was a bit disorganized, so she got to fixing that before cooking. When she was satisfied with how the pots and pans were arranged, she moved on to the silverware the moment she opened the drawer; she spotted four Neera's trying to steal a butter knife.

"So this is what mister Flint meant by vermin..." Molly plucked up the little mice people with lighting fast reflexes bringing them to the kitchen table, setting them down in a pare of cups.

"Now, don't go anywhere, my little snacks!" Molly then got to work, getting out everything she would need to start baking, every once in awhile picking one of the Neera's from a cup and eating it. She could feel the little thieves thrashing and swimming about inside of her, Molly's cheeks turned a deep shade of purple. As she was enjoying the feeling of live prey swimming around inside of her. But like everything else the feeling did not last long, Molly continued to bake as the little corpses could be seen floating around inside of her slowly digesting as she hummed a marry toon.
Vulmer's Big Night (Erotic) by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya, Vulmer's Big Night (Erotic)

...

Vulmer was climbing up his tree with a scroll in one hand and a bag full of little folk in his teeth, even for a giant elf, the climb was treacherous. Vulmer soon made it to his village, Green Peek was a charming enough little town, well as little as a giant elf village can get anyhow. He quickly rushed back home, finding his beloved wife Elddra hard at work chopping up fruit.

"Darling, I am home!"

"Vulmer, I was starting to worry that you had wandered to close to Char and got your handsome head blown off!" Elddra said, giggling as she ran over, hugging Vulmer hard. He started to smell her green hair making Elddra laugh at the feeling of his breath. She moved her hands through Vulmer's purple hair as she looked up at him lovingly.

"I see you have a wiggling bag of treats, is that for me?"

"Yes, but not in the way you think, we should probably sit down for this." Elddra looked confused as she and Vulmer sat down at their table, he sat down the bag and rolled out the scroll revealing the fairy writings on it.

"I think I have found a way to make me more fertile; I got this spell from a fairy while trading, and while I think it will work, its a bit... Odd."

"Well, that is fantastic news, dear! But what do you mean by odd? Let me see the spell." Vulmer handed Elddra the spell, hoping that she would not be to put off by it. They had been trying to have a baby for a decade, but even at the best of times, elves are not the most fertile of peoples. But with the help of the spell, Vulmer was hoping that they would have a better chance of finally having a child.

"Well, this is... an interesting spell, I see what you mean by not in the way I thought."

"We don't have to do it. I just thought it might help is all."

"Oh, we are doing this, if not for a baby, than because it sounds hot!"

"Ok, then let's get to bed then!" Vulmer did not really expect Elddra to be as into it as she was, but he was not complaining. He layed down on the bed as Elddra started the ritual, in the ancient words of fairy sorceresses, she cast the spell on Vulmer. He could feel his body changing, his cock began to feel tingly and started to get hard, and then as soon as it started, the feelings stopped.

"Did it work?"

"Only one way to find out, dear husband." Elddra moved her hand into the bag and picked out a tiny elf woman, moving her closer to Vulmer's erection. All three of them were shocked when the dick hole opened like a hungry mouth; the little elf screamed as she was lowered head first into the gapping cock mouth. Vulmer moaned as the little elf was being fed to his dick, just bearly holding back from cumming right there and then as her struggling form could be seen moving down his cock and into his balls.

"Holy fuck, that was hot! How many more are in the bag?"

"F-five..." Elddra quickly moved her hand back into the bag picking out a male elf this time, feeding him to Vulmer's cock feet first. He was a bit stronger then the female was making the pleasure Vulmer was feeling much more intense and a little bit painful. But his wiggling form moved down Vulmer's cock all the same Elddra started touching herself as she watched. Picking out two more, both female Elddra fed one to Vulmer's hungry crotch and the other to her own, both giant elves moned as the tiny ones thrashed and struggled in their respective genitals. Soon Elddra had to give up the little elf she was using to please herself as she was the last one outside of Vulmer's balls. She was weaker from the abuse Elddra's pussy put her through and slid in easier from being covered in the giant she-elves pleasure. Vulmer twitched and moaned from all the thrashing and wiggling that was tacking place in his balls. Elddra moved her face closer to her husband's crotch to see the show up close.

"How soon until you can put it in me?"

"W-when they s-s-stop..." Vulmer was only bearly holding on, the wait felt like it was taking a thousand years, but soon the wiggling in his balls stopped, and Elddra wasted no time mounting him. She humped him fast and hard, Vulmer already on the edge did not last long and cummed inside of Elddra. Feeling like he was shooting out half a gallon into Elddra's pussy before he went limp under her.

"S-sorry love..."

"Shhhh nun of that, I was surprised that you lasted as long as you did, and if this ends with us having a child, then I would rather go unsatisfied for now." Elddra then bent over and kissed Vulmer passionately, even if this did not end the way they wanted, they still found a new thing to do in bed.
The Quake Part 1 by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya, The Quake Part 1

...

Petra was lazing away, basking on the roof of the palace ruins she lived in. When suddenly the ground started to shake violently, Petra had never experienced anything like this before, and she began to freak out. Petra fell through the roof and screamed as the rest of the structure collapsed on top of her. Bearly able to breathe and unable to move at all, Petra cried as she struggled with all of her might but to no avail. But before she could be wholly buried alive, she was suddenly freed as meany long black legs kicked the smaller rocks off of her, and a male form lifted the largest of them off of her.

"Petra! Are you ok!?"

"Oh, Dave, thank goodness you came when you did, or I would have been a goner!"

"Let's get out of here!" Dave picked up Petra, who wasted no time coiling around him as he ran like the wind. Petra looked at the destruction the earthquake caused, not believing her eyes, as some of the giant trees fell over from the movement of the earth beneath them. Soon the quake stopped, and Dave sat down to catch his breath, Petra uncoiled herself from Dave's wast looking over what was left of the jungle.

"Are you *huff huff* ok? *huff*."

"Bruised a bit and missing a scale or two, but aside from that, I am ok ya. What do you think happened, Dave?"

"Not a clue noodle, maybe one of the trees fell over and knocked some of the others down to?"

"No, we would have had more warning then that if it was one of the bigger threes, maybe something happened deep underground? We should probably leave the speculation for later; we have to check on the others." Petra coiled herself back around Dave, placing a hand on his shoulder to keep her balance as he rushed off to go and find out if their friends made it through the quake. Petra could not believe how much of the giant trees that once dominated the landscape were now laying on the jungle floor. She could even see some Dryads laying broken and dead as others mourned the gentle giants of the jungle. A familiar shadow passed over Petra, she looked up and spotted a dark-skinned harpy with vulture-like features. She spotted them as well swooping down and landing right in front of them, looming over both Dave and Petra the menacing harpy was much taller than them at ninety-five feet tall.

"Do you two have any idea how long I wasted my time looking for you!? Don't you think I have better things to do than babysit a pintsized belly-dragger and a runty bug?!"

"It's good to see you to Vitani. Did you spot anyone else from up there?"

"Ya, the western river has a few threes in it upriver from were Jade lives, we all know that if we don't go and help that stupid fish, she is going to get her dumb ass killed."

"Then we don't have a moment to lose, see if you can get those feather dusters you call wings to carry you to her." With a menacing smirk on her face, Vitani shot up into the air, and Dave did his best to follow her. Petra could see that some were using the devastation to there advantage, prey that was safe before the quake are now out in the open, If not for her friend being in danger, Petra might have joined the feast herself. Petra spotted the river, or what was left of it as it was half as full as it was supposed to be. And swimming at the bottom of it was a woman that if she was up straight would be one hundred and ten feet tall with a coy fish bottom half.

"Jade it's Petra and Dave, are you ok!?"

"Oh Petra, my darling, it is just simply awful! The most horrible quake happened, and now a tree is blocking the stream. I fear it's too late for me, go little one and tell my story!"

"Quit your melodramatic bull shit, you stupid fish, before I forget I am here to save you and have some sushi instead!" A loud thud followed Vitani's outburst if anyone needed some other way to tell she was there.

"Like I need the help of a rude little bitch like you, Vitani, get lost!"

"You will accept my help scale-but or face my wrath!" Jade and Vitani then began their usual round of arguing as Dave did what he usually did and just tried to stay out of it, wondering why they were friends. Petra, on the other hand, was getting rather frustrated with how her much larger friends were acting now of all times.

"Could you two save it until after Jade is safe for goodness sake!?" Vitani and Jade stopped arguing on the spot looking rather shocked; Petra normally did not speak up in gatherings. So the fact that she did kinda scared both of them, they then just nodded in submission to the much shorter Naga.

"Good, now let's get to where the river is clogged and lift Jade over the fallen tree." They then all moved up the river until, at last, they found it, one of the massive trees that doted the jungle had fallen over into the river blocking the stream almost entirely.

"So, what's the plan for getting Jade on the other side of that love?"

"The plan is that you lasso your slike around Jade's tail, and Vitani will lift her up by her armpits while we pull her up everyone ok with this plane?"

"Sounds excellent, darling."

"If I have to."

"Ready when you are my little love noodle!" Petra blushed at being called her pet name, but then got right to work and aside from Vitani dropping Jade about four times, and an argument breaking out every time she did, the plane went off without a hitch. Everyone was worn out, getting Jade to safety, but they all had smiles on their faces, knowing that Jade was safe made them all feel so much better. Jade then shot out of the water, almost splashing them, but they did not stay made when they spotted the smaller mermaids in her hands.

"I think you dears deserve a little reward for all the trouble you went through for me today and don't bother savoring them. I found a whole bunch of them hiding on the river bed." Jade then tossed each of them a mermaid; Petra had a hard time holding on to hers, the little lady would keep slipping out of her fingers. Petra was able to get the pore little thing into her mouth eventually, but not before the others were on their third one, tilting her head back Petra slurped down the tasty little thing down, enjoying her flavor very much before the wiggling in her belly reminded her of something.

"What how are we going to check on Candie!?"
The Quake Part 2 by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya, The Quake Part 2

...

Candie woke up on the floor with a hell of a hangover. She spent the night having a drinking contest with Penny, and she thought she wone but was not very sure. She did not see Penny anywhere, so she stumbled downstairs finding a basket of muffins with a note on top of it. Candie proceeded to stuff two of them down before she opened the letter.

"Dear Candie. I have headed out to do my job and will not be able to see you off back to your world; I hope you enjoy the muffins. Love Penny." Candie did just as the letter had instructed, stuffing her face with the muffins her lover made before she had to return to her own world. Then all of a sudden, the biggest earthquake Candie had ever seen started, Candie reflexively teleported out of the building before it collapsed on top of her. Candie did not like the view outside ether; the whole city was crumbling around her, even the gigantic trees of the jungle started falling over from the shock of the quake. Candie could see other witches and wizards doing their best to help people survive the earthquake, and Candie fell in rank with them. With the blue fire from her amber lantern empowering her magic, Candie was able to do far more good then most of the other spell casters. Shielding people from debris, stabilizing the ground of significantly large arias, Candie felt like a superhero with all she was doing to save the day. Eventually, the quaking stopped, but the chaos from it was far from over, Candie was about to move on to help someone else when she was waved down someone in a military uniform.

"Excuse me, miss, are you Candie Chaple?"

"Who wants to know?"

"I will take that as a yes; the queen has ordered you to come visit with her immediately."

"And what if I just told you to fuck off and went about my day?"

"Then, both you and miss Penny Gardener would be exiled from the city to die in the jungle." Candie then begrudgingly fallowed the military man to the castle at the center of the city. It was in much better shape than the rest of the city but not by much. Candie was then led into the throne room, and Candie had never seen anything tackier in her whole life, but she kept that to herself. Candie did not think much better of the queen ether, finding the older woman to be just as tacky and overdone as the rest of the castle.

"So this is the powerful mage from Earth I have heard so much about, somehow I expected someone older."

"Hold up! How did you know that I am from another world? It's not like I go around telling people about that, you know."

"There is nothing that goes on in my city that I don't know, like how a certain witch has been consorting with predators, some would call you a traitor to humankind for that you know."

"You didn't summon me to your throne room just to brand me a traitor, get to the point already." The queen's guards seemed to have taken offense to Candie's rud behavior as they all pointed their halberds at her ready to kill. The queen, on the other hand, looked very amused by all of this. With a wave of her hand, her guards went back to standby.

"You are a brave child. I'll give you that! The magic words that keep my city safe were destroyed in the quake, and it will take quite some time to replace them. I want to hire your friends to guard the city until new words can be set up; in exchange, I will empty my jails to feed them."

"I know of at least two who would take you up on that offer, but what do I get for being your middle woman?"

"After all the work my men reported seeing you do to help my people, I know you're not as cold-hearted as your pretending to be right now. But if you really need motivation, then I offer this, access to the city's mana well."

"That is more a reward for you than me, your majesty, but I will take it and deliver your message right away. But first, I will need to check on something."

"If you're worried about your lover, don't be, in my infinite mercy, I have allowed her and many others to stay in the spare rooms of my castle. She will be as safe as the rest of us, especially if you manage to convince your monster friends to help us." Candie stared daggers at the queen's smug face; she had Penny hostage the whole time to use against Candie if her offer was turned down. While Candie did admire such ruthlessness in women, she did not much enjoy such cunning used on her. Without another word, Candie teleported into the jungle with a burst of blue flame, frantically looking for Vitani or Dave. After hours of teleporting, Candie finally found all of her friends by the western river, enjoying a nice meal from what she could tell.

"Guy's, I hate to ask this, but I need your help!" The giant predators all jumped slightly as Candie teleported right in the middle of them, shocking Dave enough to make him choke on his mermaid for a moment.

"The fuck is wrong with you snack!? Can't you see we are busy!"

"Vitani! Can't you see that something has poor Candie all frazzled!? Now you go on and tell us what is troubling you, darling."

"The magical words around Shatira were destroyed in the quake; the queen is willing to feed you if you decide to help guard the city until they put up new ones."

"While I never turn down a good fight I am gonna have to say no, I can't leave Petra alone until we find her a new lair."

"Tell the queen to piss off I'm full."

"I, for one, would love to help dearest, but I am afraid that the city is a little too far from the water, sorry."

"Dave, Vitani, pleas she has Penny, and I don't know if she will hurt her if I come back empty-handed!" Candie screamed, sounding more desperate than she meant to, but the fear of losing Penny was enough to break down her usual sir of confidence.

"I will defend Shatira city for you, Candie." All eyes turned on Petra as she said that, she was usually one to avoid conflict due to her being very small for a predator."

"WHAT!? Did a rock hit your head? You could not win a fight with a thorn bush, let alone another predator!"

"While I would not be as blunt as Vitani, she's right noodle. I really don't think you could help Candie with this."

"Well, I am going anyway, if you two are so sure that I will get clobbered then maybe you should come and keep me safe." Petra gave Candie a wink; to her shame, Candie did not really think Petra would have been any help either. But seeing how far Petra was willing to go for her, reminded Candie just how much she meant to her big friend.

"Well, if Petra is going, then I have run out of excuses not to, count me in, Candie."

"Fine, but that queen better feed us as you said, or I will be the one the city needs saving from got me!?"

"Thank you, all of you, now let's get going!" Vitani picked up Candie in her mouth and took to the sky. Dave and Petra fallowed on the ground as Jade waved goodbye wishing her friends the luck they are going to need. For a city is an attractive target for any predator to pass up, They would have a hard time defending it.
The Quake Part 3 by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya, The Quake Part 3

...

Candie had an excellent view from Vitani's reminding her of the first time she went on an airplane; she was so scared of everything back then. She could tell that Vitani was tasting her ass while Candie was sitting on her tongue, any other time Candie might have taken off her pants, letting her feathered friend have a better taste. But now was not the time, they soon made it to the city, Vitani landed right at the city walls letting Candie out onto it. The giant harpy laughed hard, Candie could see why, she had spent enough time with giant predators to know that the force guarding the walls would be no obstacle, just the orderves.

"Go tell the queen she had better have my victory feast ready, or I will be eating her!"

"Will do Vitani, take your position, and maybe you will finally prove to me that you can earn a meal, you pigeon!" Vitani laughed her ass off as she launched herself up into the air, circling the city from above as Candie teleported into the throne room. The moment she did, Candie found over a dozen halberds pointing at her neck, but with a snap of her fingers and spark of blue flame, the halberds at her throat rusted into dust. The queen clapped from her throne, clearly more amused by Candie's display of power then she should be.

"I have gathered three giant predators to help guard the city, now let Penny go and give me the power you promised!"

"She was never my prisoner, she can come and go when she pleases, which hopefully is soon, dear gods that little lady will eat me out of house and home. And as for connecting you to the mana well, it's yours, but I should remind you that by connecting to the well, you will become a city mage. Who can and will be summoned at any time to assist the crown with any and all magical problems."

"As I said, this is more your reward then mine." Levitating from the queen's hand was an amulet made of silver with an emerald in the center. This pendent would not only serve as Candie's connection to the well but also her badge of office. As it floated gently into Candie's hand, the queen began to chant ancient words of power. Candie could feel herself becoming connected to the vast reservoir of energy that was the mana well, not only empowering her but empowered by her. When the ritual was complete, Candie's eyes for a moment glowed green before returning to normal.

"As queen of Shatira, I now give onto you the office of city mage! Your first task, miss Chaple, is to help restore the magic words around the city." Candie just continued to give the queen a death glare as she teleported off to do her task.

...

Petra had never been this close to a city before, and she was slightly nervous about the whole thing. Having a cousin that got to close to one called Char and ended up getting herself killed. Even just hanging out in the outlying farmland was bothering her so much that she had to gulp down a couple of cows just to relax. Dave was far less worried about all of this; in fact, he was downright gitty about it. Petra heard about how Dridders were supposed to be violent warmongers, but when she started dating Dave, she had thought that it was just a stereotype. After all, he was nothing but kind and sweet around her, seeing this new side of Dave, despite arousing her, slightly scared her. Petra then spotted movement coming from the jungle, and parting its way through the smaller trees was a slug-girl three times Petra's size. Petra went as pale as she sheet, being warned all her life that any decent-sized slime girl could make an easy meal out of her because of how stretchy they are. The towering slug-girl immediately spotted Petra; a hungry smile grew on her face as she inched her way over to Petra. She knew she should call for help, but Petra was frozen with fear, knowing death was upon her as the slug-girl's shadow covered her, she braced herself for the end.

"Hey, cutie, you here for the same resin I am?" Petra slowly opened her eyes to see that she was not apparently being eaten. Seeing the look in the blond slug-girl's eyes was not the kind of hunger she thought it was Petra started to blush.

"D-depends on why your h-here..."

"Relax, sweetie; I am not going to eat you; I am just here for some human. My name is Bell, what's yours?"

"M-my name is Petra... And I kindly ask you not to eat the humans in this city, i-if you don't mind."

"You and you're friends already have dibs on it hu, well that's a shame, I am not really looking for a fight, so I think I will find something else to eat. If you're ever in the mood to have some fun look for me in the deadwood swamp north of here, catch you later, sweetie." As the slug-girl left, Petra could not help but feel as slimy as the trail Bell left behind her, but washing of the gross feelings Bell gave her would have to wait, as Petra spotted Dave being attacked by three Niko's all of them having maybe ten or twenty feet over him. Dave was holding his own, but Petra could tell he needed help, she slithered as fast as she could and launched herself at one of the Niko's. Coiling around her neck and holding onto her hair, Petra started chocking out the larger Niko. The moment her friends turned around to help her, Dave pinned one and punched out the other. By the time that the Niko Petra was chocking passed out, Dave had already taken care of the other two, standing over them with a triumphant look to him that made Petra swoon.

"You doing ok, noodle?"

"Managing, hows Vitani?" The answer to Petra's question came into view when Vitani slammed two Sledgewyverns to the ground hard pinning they're bruised and beaten bodies down to the earth with her knees.

"Wich bitch owns these skies, whores!?"

"Y-you miss Vitani! So sorry to have inconvenienced you, m-miss Vitani!" And with that, Vitani hopped off of the Sledgewyverns and let them fly away. Petra did not think someone could limp through the air, but that was the best way to describe their flying after Vitani was done with them.

"I am surprised that you were not bloodied by now, Petra, your tougher then I thought belly-dragger!" Petra was patted on the back by Vitani's wing after she gave her that what she thought was a compliment. Petra and her friends spent the rest of the day fighting off other predators, Petra managed to use her words to dissuade most of the ones coming her way, but Dave and Vitani preferred to solve their problems with their fists and talons. But all of a sudden, Petra got the worst headache of her life, pain like nothing else she had ever felt before. Somehow Petra knew that the farther she got from the city, the less pain she would be in, so Petra slithered away from the city as fast as she could until the pain stopped. After Petra took a moment to breathe, she could see that she was alone looking around, she did not see Dave or Vitani anywhere, and she started to panic.

"Dave!... Vitani!... Candie!..." Petra slithered as fast as she could, frantically looking for her friends and lover. The moment she spotted Dave, she lunged out and coiled/hugged him as hard as she could, knocking him onto his side in the prosses.

"Baby, I so scared something happened to you, please don't leave me again!"

"Hey, it's ok, love noodle, I am here, and I will never leave you." Petra spent what felt like hours hugging Dave before they went to go look for Vitani.

...

Penny was walking home from the castle with Candie, mostly regretting her life choices as her belly felt like it was going to explode.

"Oh fuck, I should not have eaten those last four drumsticks..."

"Well, I hope this serves a lesson; all you can eat is an invitation, not a challenge." Penny grumbled at Candie's smartass remark as she did her best to make her stomach feel better by rubbing it. Penny quickly forgot about all of that when she spotted her house, what has left of it anyhow.

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding when you said the place was recked."

"I'll get it." And with a few magic words, Penny saw the ruins of her home become engulfed in blue flames. She was aw struck when she had seen that Candie's witch fire was restoring the house rather than consuming it. When the magic flames went out, Penny's home looked better than it did when she bot it, Candie was wearing a smug smile as Penny was wearing one of childlike wonder.

"Fuck baby... Sometimes I forget just how good you are with this stuff."

"Well, lets head-on in before the neighbors ask me to do the same for them!" Penny walked into her restored home as Candie laughed, and everything was just as perfect on the inside as it was outside. Penny was running around like a little kid in amazement at everything she saw, but her fun stopped when she got upstairs.

"Candie, I think you forgot to fix the mirror." Candie walked up, looking sad all of a sudden, looking at the mirror shards like she was going to cry.

"I didn't forget the mirror Penny; I don't have the power to fix it." Penny's eyes widened in horror, without the mirror Candie can't go back to earth. Candie dropped to her knees and unleashed the tears she was holding back, Penny on instinct ran over and embraced her in a loving hug.

...

Petra was eagerly waiting by the borders of the magic wors slithering back and forth. Dave sat down on top of a large stone, keeping a lookout for the delivery wagon.

"You know that won't make it come any faster right?"

"I know, I am just nervous. What if the queen lied to Candie, and we aren't getting anything?"

"Then, I wonder who is driving that cart full of prisoners our way." Petra looked to the horizon, and sure enough, there was a cart with lots of humans in it. Petra salivated at the sight of it; she had forgone eating breakfast so that she would have enough room.

"G-greetings... are you the ones I a-am giving this scum to?"

"Yep, that's us; you can leave the cart." The guard got the horse free of the cart and rode off as fast as it could carry him. Petra licked her lips as she looked into the cart were more than two dozen humans, and some human-like life-forms quivered in horror. Petra picked up a human male; she found his struggling almost amusing as she licked him, she then tilted her head back and dropped him into her mouth, swallowing him whole.

"Not to be a mood killer noodle, but don't you think you should save some for the rest of us?"

"I just had one love-legs cut me some slack."

Love-legs? Is that the pet name you chose for me, really?" Petra and Dave laughed as they picked up the cart and carried it off to share with Jade and Vitani.
Lara's New Owner (Gentle/Slave) by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya, Lara's New Owner

...

The city of chains, that is what they called Strom, The city was once one of the rare few dwarven triad ports before the dragoness Mum'matherix conquered it. But that was just history to Lara, as far as she could tell, Strom would have been just as hard a place to live for a Tomthoub like her back then anyway. Lara was at her desk, working hard at trying to make clothes for the growing community of Tinytown. Lara did not much like the name, but it was inclusive, and no one had a better idea. Tinytown was home to as many different kinds of little folk you could think of. Neeras, Arifomids, Garden-Naga, Efrii, and many more that Lara could not even name if she tried.

"Alright, the second shift is over, get out of here!" Lara promptly got her ass up and walked out of the factory with the rest of the exhausted workers. The moon glistening off of the calm ocean waters made Lara happy that Tinytown was built under the docs. Walking home, Lara stood out as being rather tall for a Tomthoub being a whole four inches tall, her short brown head of hair poping above most crowds. She was often teased for it growing up, but she never really cared either way. Lara wished that she made more of her life than a factory worker, sowing dresses and shirts all day left her hands sore and bruised. She did not have long to think about that; however, as she felt a rag forced over her face, her struggle became more and more useless as her world faded to black.

...

Lara woke up in a dimly lit place surrounded by other Tomthoumbs; she started to stand, letting out a little squeal of shock as she discovered that she was naked. She looked around at the wooden walls floor and sealing, putting the picture together in her mind, Lara panicked grabbing the first person she could find.

"Hey, what's going one here, where are we?"

"Where do you think we are miss? We are in a box, and from the feel of it, I think we are getting picked up."

"No, no, no, no! This can't be happening, where are we going, what are they going to do to us!?"

"I don't rightly know myself, but I would make peace with whatever god you like best because odds are you're going to meet them soon." Lara turned pail, hearing what the other Tomthoumb told her sinking to the ground Lara was trying to come to terms with her seemingly inevitable death. When suddenly the box was dropped, the loud cursing from outside was a good tip that this was not intentional. Lara was sliding across the floor, the box shattered, splinters and Tomthoumbs flying everywhere.

"Aw fuck! Get back here, you little shits, or it's the hot oil pan for you!" Lara looked up to see who was yelling; it was a dwarf woman; the compact form is what gave it away to Lara. The dwarf was grabbing up anyone she could reach, and Lara made the decision to be as far away from that as possible and ran. Lara ran as fast as she could, and as far as she could not really paying attention except for any singe of safety, A crack in the floor or wall she could hide in, furniture to crawl under anything. Lara turned the corner, and she bumped into something so hard she landed on her back, looking up to see what it was she froze in awe and terror. She looked up at a human woman in a red gold-trimmed dress, with pale skin shining black hair and gorgeous purple eyes. Lara was so stunned by her beauty; she did not notice that the human was picking her up until it was too late. Lara did her best to wiggle or squirm her way out of the human's grasp, but it was useless. She was moved up to the human's face, shivering in fear as the giant eyes of the woman in red studied.

"Now, what do we have here?" Lara shivered as she felt the humans breathe on her, thinking of every possible way the beautiful woman holding her would end her life. The human's eyes only moved off of Lara when they both heard the sound of the dwarf coming their way, and without a word, the woman in red stuffed Lara into her bra.

"Where are you little fucks hid- Oh my princess, this lowly slave did not mean to curs In your highnesses presence!"

"That is quite alright, what seems to be the trouble?"

"Y-your slave was carrying a box full of tinies to the kitchen to be prepared for the party, and your slave dropped it and begs forgiveness for her foolishness!"

"You are forgiven slave, now run along and catch them before they make a nest in the larder or something."

"Yes, princess!" Lara heard through the fabric of the dress and bra, matching the dress with how hard she was blushing. Not only was she being pressed against a gigantic breast, but it was that of the princess Nova on top of it. Lara could feel that Nova was walking away, but to where she did not know, not that she could care at that point. After what felt like forever, Lara was picked out of Nova's bra and again was being inspected by the princess.

"You're still alive, that's good. I hope that was not too uncomfortable for you, little one."

"I-it was fine y-your highness..."

"Just call me Nova, I hear your highness all day and do not need to hear it from my pet."

"Oh o-ok No- Wait! What d-do you mean p-pet?"

"I should think that would be self-explanatory. I am keeping you as my pet. Don't worry; I won't do anything horrible to you; I just want someone to keep me company and tell my troubles to." Before Lara could protest, the ground started to shake, and Nova looked scared.

"Shit it's mother, I have to hide you!" Lara did not like how Nova was panicking, she knew that Mum'matherix was a cruel and wicked monster, but to see her own child scared of her was unsettling. Nova then snapped her finger and walked over to her dresser, stuffing Lara into her underwear drawer. Lara was starting to wonder if this was on purpose but stayed quiet until she could no longer hear muffled voices outside. The moment she stopped hearing things outside the drawer, Lara started to think of a way out of there and back to her life. But then Lara remembered that she hated her life, and Nova said that she was not going to hurt Lara, just keep her as a friend. Deciding that she would wait and see how things played out, Lara waited in the underwear drawer for her new owner to come back, not that she wanted her to hurry
Bell's Love Hunt (Erotic) by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya, Bell's Love Hunt (Smut)

...

Bell was oozing her way through the deadwood forest, hungering for something to satisfy both her needs. Bell had been hornier the normal lately, and it was starting to get to her, even hitting on folks she hated sometimes. All she knew was that she needed to get laid, and she did not care with who by this point, masturbating didn't even help. Soon she spotted a potential mate, a vulture harpy, she could not remember her name, but always sees hung out around the husk of a massive dryad that used to be the heart of the forest when it was alive. Bell fixed her hair with some of her own slim, and oozed up to put the moves on the harpy.

"Hey, cutie! Down here, I got something for ya!" The harpy looked down from her perch, looking more annoyed than anything else, but Bell's plan worked as the harpy dropped down to a lower branch.

"What do you want, slim-ball?"

"Wow, no need to bite my head off! I was just wondering if a pretty birdy like you would be interested in spending some time alone with me inside this husk is all."

"Grose! Not even in your dreams, you gooey slut!"

"Wow harsh much, maybe if you got some dick once in a while, you would be in a better mood." Bell soon found the harpy's foot in her face in the form of a roundhouse kick, sending her flying into the water. Floating to the surface of the swamp, Bell rubbed her bruised cheek, knowing full well that she had it coming. Bell then heard screaming coming from the shore; she spotted a giant frog-eating what looked like Niko's, being a faster swimmer than most of her kind, it did not take her long to get to the shore. The frog was halfway done eating one of the Niko's when Bell nommed it down; if her neck was not as stretchy as it was, she would have chocked on it. The last two Niko's did not seem at all thankful for the rescue, running away and screaming like they did, not that they got very far before Bell picked them up.

"What a couple of cuties you are! If you were bigger, I would have asked if we could have some fun, but sadly your too small, so your food." Bell said genuinely feeling sad about her luck when she placed one of the Niko's in her mouth, moving her tongue over every inch of the little kitty before swallowing her whole. Bell was about to do the same to the other Niko but was then shoved over by something launching out of the water, looking up to see what was attacking her, Bell found a Squamataur looming over her.

"You better have a good excuse for hunting in my territory, girl." The larger male said, not angrily but sternly, he had the lower body of a crocodile and the upper body of a human, a handsome one at that. Bell then rolled onto her back, exposing both of her gooey wet genitals to him, and from the blush on his face, Bell knew he was interested.

"Seemed like the best way to meet new people, but I can go home and never bother you ever again if you like?" Bell said in the most seductive way she could, licking her lips as he stared down at her exposed form.

"I d-didn't say that I um..." Bell knew she had him right where she wanted him, letting out a playful giggle as she toyed with him a bit more.

"Oh good, I was looking for someone to keep me company, would you happen to know anyone who would be willing to spend some time with me?"

"W-we could hang out at my place i-if you want to that is!"

"Oh that sounds lovely, thank you kindly, mister."

"Call me, Turok."

"Call me, Bell." She then moved the Niko still in her hand to her mouth, slowly swallowing her whole while keeping her mouth open, this got Turok nice and flustered. Bell was then picked up by the larger male and carried off, not that she minded, of course, Bell liked being handled by men. Turok did not take his time getting back to his lair, a large burrow made under the roots of one of the only living trees left in the deadwood. Bell was set gently down; she was confused at first as to why Terok was backing up over her, it all clicked in her mind when his pale dick was hovering over her face. Bell moaned as she felt his hand enter her pussy as his lips covered her cock, his own slipping past hers as she did so. Bell let Turok do most of the work, sucking him hard as he both pleased her and humped her face. Bell moaned hard as Turok doubled the number of fingers he was using to pleas her; he started working Bell harder and faster, making her whole body jiggle. After wat left like years of pleasure, Bell just could not take it anymore, cumming both in his mouth and on his hand. Turok gave Bell his cum in return; she gulped it down just like he did hers. Turok repositioned himself so he could lay next to Bell, moving his arms around her as she cuddled up to him.

"I am *huff huff* surprised that you sucked me to, most folks just do *huff* one or the other."

"I have never been known to leave a woman wanting."

"I can certainly confirm that to be true!" Bell giggled as she laid there with Turok, she left after a few hours of enjoying his warmth. Discovering to her joy that they lived close to one another, making a mental note to visit him often.
Mum'matherix's Breakfast (Drama) by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya, Mum'matherix's Breakfast (Drama)

...

In the heart of Strom in a lake's worth of silver gold and jewels rested a mighty and terrible beast. The monster was a dragoness, her scales that covered everything except her face chest belly and crotch, was as black as the void itself. What little skin she had matched the gray membrane of her wings. Mum'matherixe opened her purple eyes reluctantly, as her slaves sounded the bells and gongs. From under the treasure, she buried her self under last night, Mum rose up to her full height, last time she measured herself, she was a bit over two hundred feet tall, though she use to be much bigger. Mum shrank during hibernation, a state she was forced into when a mighty hero mortally wounded her over a thousand years ago, a fact that she made sure no one knew about. When she woke up from that hibernation, Mum quickly went about rebuilding her once-mighty empire, but even now, it is only a shadow of its former glory. Mum went about her morning ritual, being bathed by her two Naga slave girls, having her mouth cleaned by dwarven slaves as her Naga slave oiled her scales. Then came the only part of waking up she enjoyed as she climbed to the top of the tallest tower. She looked into the balcony window to see the sleeping form of her most precious treasure of all.

"Nova my dear, It's time to wake up." Mum smiled as she could see her child getting up just as begrudgingly as she did.

"Good morning mother, how was your bath?"

"Lovely as always, dear, thank you for asking. Now come here so we can start the day together."

"Um, I have meant to ask... Would it be ok if I started eating breakfast in my room from now on?"

"But we always eat together, what has changed my daughter? You're not hiding a boy in your room, are you? You know how I feel about uninvited guests."

"N-no mother, nothing like that! I just want to have more time to myself is all; I am not a little girl anymore and would like some space." Mum looked her child over carefully; she knew Nova was lying about something she could tell that much.

"And you may have it, but I expect you to be at the table when dinner is served, understand?"

"I do, thank you, mother!"

"Your welcome, now hop on so you won't be late for your bath, little missy." Mum then held out her open hand, letting Nove get onto it; she knew her child loved the view of the countryside from her hand. The first thing Mum'matherix did after concurring Strom, was setting fire to the jungle surrounding the city, the scourging of the green historians called it. Mum laughed at that description, at her prime, she turned half the continent into a desert for the pleasure of bathing in the flames. After dropping Nova off for her bath Mum made her way to the dining hall, and waiting for her was her loyal lieutenants. Her general Zeseari, a Dridder warrior who leads Mum's army when she has better things to do. Her thrall mistress Flora, a Miaxi queen who Mum took as a baby after killing her birth hive who uses her children to enforce Mum's rule. And lastly, Mum's admiral Mordrid, a human who manages the fleets for both trade and raiding other nations.

"Hail to the empress Mum'matherix! Is princess Nova not feeling well?"

"She will be eating her morning meals in her chambers from now on; now before we eat, I want a full report on the state of my realm. Thrall mistress, you go first."

"Thank you for the honor empress; I am happy to report that all public works are proceeding on schedule. There was a small rebellion in the southern province, but they were fed to our more loyal slaves."

"Excellent news, and you, Mordrid, what news from the sea?"

"My captions have reported a new city to add to our maps empress. We are conducting trade negotiations as we speak but can begin raiding on your command. Aside from that, all is well in our waters, my empress."

"I think we can wait to see if they are as good as our other trade partners before tacking what we want by force, keep the peace talks going for now. I hope you have just as good news for me general."

"I am s-sorry to report empress that I do not; our invasion or Char was a failer." The whole room went dead silent as Mum'matherix gave her general an annoyed look. Sweat dripped from Zeseari, unable to look her empress in the eyes as she reported her failer. Flora, on the other hand, was amused by the general's panicked look, as they did not much care for one another.

"Tell me what happened, Zeseari."

"Well, m-my empress, our scouts informed us that the city suffered substantial damage after the massive earthquake, so we moved in. What the scouts did not tell us was that the foreign air fleet that appeared a few months ago now waved Char's flag and was undamaged by the quake. And they were fully armed and ready for the army when it arrived, it was not a battle empress, it was a slaughter." An angry look formed on Mum's face; the city-state of Char was the only thing stopping her eastern expansion and was proving to be a consistent thorn in Mum's side.

"Flora, you will refocus your efforts on dissecting the airship we captured, I want us on an even playing field with Char as soon as possible!"

"It will be done, empress."

"Good, now let's eat!" As soon as she ordered it, Naga slave girls appeared carrying bowls filled with the most delicious morsels imaginable. In the dishes were high elves, covered in a mix of dwarven beer and Miaix honey. Mum became far less annoyed the moment she smelled the drunk, high elves, scooping three up with her spoon the moment they were set down in front of her. One managed to jump off of the spoon and back into the bowl before Mum could get all three into her mouth, but his time would come. The dragoness savored the meany wonderful flavors in her mouth before swallowing her prey whole. Mum then did the same with the next spoon full, and the one after that, and the one after that. Until there was nothing left in her bowl but a minor amount of beer and honey, after which she continued her day ruling the city of chains as the cruel and evil creature she was known as.
Miko's Garden (Drama/Romance) by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya, Miko's Garden (Drama/Romance)

...

It was a time of great turmoil in Char, Miko was not blind to that, but it was easy for others in the noble circles to think things were better than they really were. After all, the city did better than most others did during the quake, and an invasion from Strom was just repelled with an almost comedic level of ease. But just because they did better than most did not mean they survived the calamity unscathed, much of the city's infrastructure was not yet rebuilt. It was leaving people homeless and hungry, Miko did her best to plead with her father-in-law to focus more resources on reconstruction efforts. But she did not have nearly enough sway with him, and she did understand the need for defending the city, but as far as she could tell, it was at the expense of feeding it. While Miko was walking back to her room from another failed debate with the city council, Miko could see her father walking up to intercept her. Lou Lung was no longer an emperor, but because of him marrying Miko to Sarnai, he was able to become the high-regent secant only to the king himself.

"I have nothing to say to you outside of the debate hall, high-regent."

"Miko please just listen to me for just a moment, I am trying to help you." Ever since her father sold her hand to Sarnai, Miko had made an effort to never speak to him unless absolutely necessary. But she was getting desperate, so she stopped walking and let him speak.

"There is a resin your voice is unfavorable one in court; it is no secret that you have refused the advances of your spouse. Sarnai is out there right now counter-attacking the invaders, if they die, then the kingdom is without an heir and doom the city to ruin.

"First of all, high-regent, you should not trust everything the rumor mill churns out! And secant, I should not have to be fat with child to be taken seriously in court!"

"Miko pleas, the king is talking about having Sarnai remarry. Do you have any idea what that could do to not only your family but to you?!"

"I have no family!" Miko stormed off tears of rage filling her eyes.

...

Miko was in her garden, a gift from Sarnai, they had one of the dueling rings converted into one after the wedding. Miko liked it well enough, Sarnai did their best to use plants that would remind Miko of her homeland. But she mostly just used it as an observatory, looking to the night sky and studying the movements of the heavens. Today, however, it was serving as her sanctuary, a place to hide and collect herself. Miko knew that the point of a royal marriage was to make heirs, she was not stupid, but the problem was Sarnai. Miko was more than willing to just get it over with, but Sarnai just did not seem to want to. Miko could see the war fleet returning, what once was the luxury yots of the noble cast now well-armed and armored instruments of war. Three of them were carrying a giant women's severed head, Miko knew that she should not think of the giants as people, but it was still unsettling to see. Miko did not bother to go down to the docks and greet Sarnai, she knew she should have, but she just did not feel like she could. It was a few hours later that Sarnai came to her; instead, Miko had to admit that the half-troll looked good in armor.

"Hello Miko, I just got back from the front, how have you been doing?"

"I am doing well; thank you."

"That is not what I heard."

"Then why the hell did you ask!?" Miko scowled at Sarnai, they did not deserve that, but Miko was so angry that she would have lashed out at anyone. Feeling bad that the first thing she did to her spouse when they just returned from war was to yell at them, Miko sat down on a bench facepalming.

"Sorry!"

"It's fine, Miko, please tell me what's wrong." Miko could feel that Sarnai sat down next to her; she looked up at them and seeing the concern in their big yellow eyes only made her feel worse for yelling.

"It's just that your father is focusing more on fighting his enemy than feeding his people, Char's infrastructure is in ruins. Half our trade partners were wiped out by ether the quake or predators taking advantage of the chaos. And the farms are entirely unsalvageable. What was not destroyed in the earthquake or trampled in the attack will not last us another month. But of course, the only thing the council cares about if whether or not you've knocked me up yet!" Miko was shacking in rage, wondering if she was the only one who even cared about the people, but she stopped shaking the moment she felt the hand of her larger spouse on her shoulder, pulling her in for a hug.

"The council are a bunch of fools; they can't see anything that does not get served to them on a silver platter! And my father has been pressuring me to make an heir to, but I know you still don't want that yet."

"We are noble-born Sarnai, what we want does not matter, whether or not I want your child or not does not matter, we have a duty t-." Miko was cut off by Sarnai braking their hug and pulling her up to her knees, making Miko at eye level with Sarnai. Sarnai was looking Miko in the eyes with an intensity she had never seen from them before, scaring Miko and making her fear what might come next.

"I never want to hear you say that what you want does not matter again, because it does matter, you matter! And if anyone ever tells you that you don't, I will personally tare them apart with my bare hands!" Miko was terrified by the rage her spouse was expressing to her, but at the same time, Miko felt really touched by how protective of her Sarnai had become in such a short amount of time. The expression or Sarnai's face changed from rage to horror, then to sadness. Setting Miko back down Sarnai turned away from her, looking ashamed at their outburst, this sturred something in Miko, something that made her want to comfort them.

"S-sorry for scaring you, I should go, have a nice da-."

"Wait!" Miko yelled as she moved back onto her knees, turned Sarnai around, and kissed them. Miko did not know why really, she just did it and just as quickly backed away from Sarnai.

"I'm so sorry, Sarnai, I should have asked, please forgiv-." Miko then felt one of Sarnai's hands around her waist, picking her up and bringing her in for a kiss. And Miko kissed back, grabbing Sarnai's head with both of her hands. Sarnai then moved her other hand to Miko's but, feeling her up as they carried her off to their bed-chambers. They were passing enough people on the way to silence any rumors of Miko holding out.
Travis's Field Study (Slice of life) by MrGoblinKing7
One upon a time in Felarya, Travis's Field Study

...

Travis Green was excited, and seeing as he was an Inu, everyone could tell from his wagging brown wolf tail. The city was finally going to fund his expedition into the jungle to study sentient giant predators. Not only that, but they were sending a city mage with him who already had experience dealing with giant predators. Travis paced back and forth on the city wall waiting for the city mage to arrive, and in a flash of blue flame, she did.

"Mis Chaple, I assume, a pleasure to meet you!"

"I wish the feeling was mutual, Mr. Green, but I have a lot of work to do, and this is an unnecessary distraction."

"Aw yes, your interdimensional portal project, I have heard a lot about it from the grapevine. Is it true that you're from another wor-"

"As I said, Mr. Green, I have better things to do with my time than feeding field researchers to Nagas! Now, where is your team?"

"It's just me, I work better on my own, ready to depart when you are Mis Chaple." Candie then took Travis's hand and teleported with him into the jungle. Travis had never teleported before, so the five or six times they did to reach their destination was a fascinating experience to him. When they stopped, they were at the edge of a massive river, and Travis found that he could not stand up straight, falling on his ass.

"Oh right, I should have warned you about teleportation sickness, are you ok?"

"Just need to get my barrings, thank you. So how soon until we meet some of your predator friends?"

"Depends on her, Mr. Green." Travis was confused but did not ask a thing, just watching as Candie tapped the water with her staff. I did not take long for a predator to show up; Travis identified it right away as a river mermaid. Traves was excited again, for as talkative as river mermaids were no one really knew what their day to day lives were like.

"Candie darling, it's been too long, give us a kiss!" The river mermaid then picked up Candie and covered her whole head in a massive kiss, Travis looked on documenting the interaction.

"I have missed you to Jade, sorry to ask this of you, but would you mind babysitting this guy for me? He is a researcher, and the queen wants him to come back alive when he is done looking at everything." A sower face formed on Jade, Travis could tell that she did not much like the queen.

"Didn't she hold your lover hostage in a tower!? Why in the world would you want me to help out one of her goons!?"

"Penny was not a hostage; she just had the power to harm her if I had said no to recruiting the gange to help. And he is not her goon; he only begged her for money until she said yes." Travis did not much like the parasitic description Candie had given of him, but he just continued to write down everything he was seeing.

"Well, alright then, but if I don't like him, then I'm eating him."

"Sounds good to me, check back in with you in a month' Mr. Green." And with that, Candie teleported away, leaving Travis alone with Jade. He did not really like being threatened with death in such an off-handed way, but he was there to document what Jade and her friends did and said he did not have to like what it was they were saying.

"So, Mr. Green, was it? My name is Jade, and I can assure you that I will not harm you in any way you do not deserve."

"Nice to meet you, Jade, you can call me Travis. And don't worry, I am just here to write down everything you say and do, Just pretend I am not here and go about your day."

"Very well, Travis, but I think you will have to be placed in a safer place then the riverside for that." Jade then used her long frog-like tongue to pull Travis into her mouth, at first he thought that she was eating him, but she did not swallow. Frome the movement around him, Travis deduced that Jade was swimming off somewhere. As scared as he was about being eaten alive, Travis was fascinated by Jade's choice to carry him in her mouth rather than another form of transporting him. Travis soon found himself pressed to the roof of Jade's mouth; she was tasting him, even making noises that indicated that she loved how he tasted. Terror was starting to overpower his curiosity before Travis found himself spat out onto a tiny island in the middle of the river.

"There, a nice safe place, so nothing comes along and gobbles you up!"

"I-I Have so many questions! Why did you hold me in your mouth rather than carry me? Why did you taste me the whole way here? And what makes this spot safe?" Jade looked confused by all of Travis's questions, acting like the answers were obvious.

"Well, I held you in my mouth because it is easier to swim and carry you that way. I tasted you the whole way because you're a yummy little puppy. And this is the heart of my territory; other predators know to avoid this part of the river. Do you have any more questions, dear?" Travis soon bombarded Jade with many questions, most of which she was happy to answer, not only satisfying Travis's scientific curiosity, Jade's need to gossip.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9603