Vore Prison by GiantessVoreCentral
Summary:

A giantess decides to keep a prisoner for being a pervert while fulfilling some mild sadistic fantasies of hers using him...and eventually gets just a BIT addicted to imprisoning and tormenting tinies, getting more and more cruel.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 9877 Read: 35759 Published: August 24 2020 Updated: October 19 2020

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

5. Chapter 5 by GiantessVoreCentral

Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

The weather was snowy and windy, Matt’s cheap flashlight barely able to let him see a few feet in front of him.

“Dammit! I knew this stupid “shortcut” was a bad idea!” Matt shouted as he threw his map aside in anger.

Matt could feel his body getting slower and knew he would have to find some shelter for the night if he wanted to survive.

“I swear, if I make it through this, I’m going to give the face of that “mapmaker” the makeover of a lifetime!” Matt barked as he collided with a giant object.

Matt stumbled backwards in frustration and got even more angry.

“Oh, fuck! That’s what I get for not watching where I was going!” Matt remarked grumpily as he shined his flashlight on the object he bumped into.

It was a basement window, a giant one. Matt wiped a small spot on the window to clear the fog to allow himself to peek in.

“Looks lived in. Shit!” Matt concluded, hoping it was vacant so he could safely sneak in.

But then, just as Matt was about to stomp off looking for another place to find shelter, he noticed something huge moving down the stairs. It was a giantess. A jaw-droppingly beautiful one at that. And as if the eye-candy couldn’t be any better, she was also butt-naked. Matt felt as if his eyes could turn to hearts like a cartoon character’s…or like his nose could shoot out a fountain of blood like an anime character’s. However, Matt quickly fought to shove his feelings aside.

“She’s a giantess, idiot! That sky-scraper of sexiness will gobble you right up!” Matt asserted at himself.

Matt then noticed the giantess yawn sleepily and snuggle under the covers on her basement couch to go to sleep. Suddenly, Matt’s temptation got the best of him.

“What the hell? I’m about to die anyway and I’d at least rather burn to death in her belly than freeze to death out here!” Matt decided as he forced his body through a crack in the wall next to the window and into the giantess’s basement.

However, once Matt was inside, he realized that her basement was cold, a step up from the outside, but still bad.

“God! How does that giant bitch live like this?! Matt thought as he shivered in frustration.

Then, as Matt looked around the room for something he could use to get warm, he saw nothing warm-looking…except the giantess’s peaceful, sleeping body. Matt was now in a deep dilemma.

“If I go to sleep in these conditions, I might never wake up. I could survive using the body-heat of that giantess…but would she notice?” Matt thought, who TOTALLY wasn’t exaggerating so he could sleep with the giantess, what are you talking about?

Matt felt his erection pressing on his pants, but he desperately wanted to believe his secret giantess fetish had no influence on his decision-making.

“When I was in the boy scouts, I didn’t even notice a squirrel snuggled up next to me until my friend shouted me awake the next morning. Surely, she would never notice me…as long as I’m gentle.” Matt concluded nervously as he started tiptoeing towards the giant, sleeping young woman.

Matt arrived at the base of the couch what felt like minutes later and began nervously climbing up, shivering along the way.

“Stop shivering! I have to be gentle, remember?!” Matt thought.

When Matt got to the top, he stared up and down the giantess’s vast body, unsure where to sleep. Matt was originally tempted to sleep in her ass but knew that tinies often struggle to squirm out of a giantess’s butt-cheeks without help from said giantess. Not to mention, Matt didn’t want to get farted on throughout the night… Matt eventually decided to sleep between the giantess’s boobs, hearing that was another warm and comfortable place for tinies to sleep on giantess bodies…and TOTALLY not because Matt liked giantess boobs, what are you talking about?

Matt then, as gently as he possibly could, snuggled under the giant blanket and between the giantess’s soft, warm, nude boobs. Immediately, Matt wondered how he ever slept anywhere else.

“Wow, this is amazing.” Matt thought as he snuggled against the giant mounds of flesh, his erection now throbbing so hard that he could feel his entire body throbbing along with it.

Matt intended to just go to sleep at that moment, but then realized he would probably be even warmer if he stripped down and let the giantess flesh sooth and warm him on skin-to-skin touch…and TOTALLY not because Matt wanted to feel those giant, sexy boobies smushed all over his tiny body, what are you talking about?

Matt stripped down naked, making sure not to move too quickly or forcefully as to avoid waking the giantess up. He was right; the “bed” was even more amazing with skin-to-skin touch.

“Okay, NOW I’m ready to go to sleep! No more life-threatening adjustments!” Matt asserted to himself as he snuggled up even deeper.

Unfortunately, Matt’s sexual urges were already throbbing before he got naked between the giant boobs. Now, he simply couldn’t resist anymore. In a flash, Matt began furiously masturbating by grinding against the giantess. And while for a moment, this was the happiest Matt had ever been, it soon turned to the most frightening he had ever been as the giantess “surprisingly” popped awake. Matt soon found the best masturbation of his life interrupted as his naked body was yanked up out of the boobs and up to the giantess’s face. Matt cowered in fear. Then, as if things couldn’t get any worse, the giantess’s stomach growled for a snack from under the covers.

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t just eat you for a midnight-snack right now.” The giantess asked.

“NO, PLEASE DON’T EAT ME!” Matt begged at the top of his lungs.

The giantess paused, then sighed.

“Don’t worry, dude. I won’t really eat you.” The giantess responded with an eye-roll.

The giantess then set Matt’s trembling body back near her boobs as to speak to him.

“Unlike most giantesses, I don’t think it’s right for me to use my power to hurt tinies. But I think you still owe me an apology. You technically just sexually-assaulted me.” The giantess continued.

“Thank God, I ran into a sweet giantess.” Matt thought, slowly calming down as he realized his life wasn’t about to end.

Matt looked up slowly, tears still streaming down his face.

“I…I’m sorry.” Matt apologized softly.

The giantess sighed again.

“You saw me walking around nude and fell for me, didn’t you? You know, when guys like girls, they’re supposed to get to know them through a few dates before they just start grinding on us.” The giantess remarked in frustration.

“I-I know…You’re just…you’re just so beautiful…I couldn’t help myself.” Matt continued apologizing.

The giantess tilted her head in confusion, looking slightly angered.

“Couldn’t help yourself? Well, we have a special place for people who “can’t help” themselves, it’s called “prison.” Or in the case of people your size, “stomachs.”” The giantess responded.

“NO, PLEASE! I DON’T WANT TO DIE! I SWEAR I’LL NEVER LOSE CONTROL AGAIN!” Matt begged, suddenly fearing for his life again.

“Don’t worry, I said I wouldn’t eat you. But that doesn’t mean you don’t need to serve time for committing a felony.” The giantess remarked as she got into a thinking position. “Of course, I don’t think a prison for tinies would accept a prisoner for wronging a giantess…hm, what to do?”

Matt started backing up in fear. Then, the giantess looked like she had an idea.

“I know! Since there’s no prison around for you, you’ll just be prisoner here and I’ll be your warden. Warden Jenny.” Jenny giggled.

“P-prisoner?! For how long?!” Matt shouted.

Jenny smiled innocently.

“Until you get me to agree to marry you.” Jenny answered.

Matt’s jaw dropped in shock.

“What the hell?! Are you fucking serious?!” Matt shouted.

Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

 

“Hey, you’re in “prison” for mishandling a crush on a girl, right? I think it’s only fitting you get out once you learn properly form a relationship. You see, I’m a warden who believes in reform rather than punishment.” Jenny giggled.

“B-but what if you decide you don’t want to marry me after we get to know each other?” Matt asked nervously.

Jenny smiled again.

“Well, if that’s the case, you’re unfortunately going to be serving a life-sentence.” Jenny replied.

Matt’s eyes bulged in horror.

“I was wrong; I did run into a psycho giantess!” Matt thought.

However, before Matt could reflect on his situation for much longer, he noticed Jenny start squirming with a frustrated look on her face.

“Umm, w-what’s wrong, Jenny?” Matt asked nervously.

“That’s WARDEN Jenny to you!” Jenny snapped.

“Umm, okay, Jen-er, WARDEN Jenny, what’s wrong?” Matt asked, his nervousness now even worse.

“My vibrator broke this morning and I’m extremely sexually-frustrated.” Jenny moaned in sexual tension.

Matt paused, but then immediately covered his private parts with his hands, not wanting Jenny to see she triggered an erection with what she just said. Jenny looked down at Matt, then looked like she had an idea.

“I’ve heard from other giantesses that tinies make good sex toys. Are the rumors true?” Jenny asked as she grabbed Matt.

Now, don’t get me wrong, Matt’s arousal was sent through the roof at the mere mention of what Jenny was implying, but he still couldn’t help but instinctually question the hypocrisy.

“Wait, aren’t you going to get my consent?! Didn’t you just “imprison” me for sexual assault?!” Matt asked.

Suddenly, Matt found himself jolted up to Jenny’s face as she brought him closer.

“Sorry, I just “can’t help” myself.” Jenny laughed before going to insert Matt anyway.

Then, before Matt could speak again, Jenny swiftly moved him under the covers and down towards her womanhood. Although it was very dark under Jenny’s covers, Matt could see her pussy was dripping with cum from all the sexual tension.

“I hope you like it a little rough.” Jenny warned before shoving Matt’s body into herself.

The inside of Jenny’s private parts was a confusing experience for Matt. On one hand, this was literally his dream. But on the other hand, this “psycho” giantess had just “imprisoned” him. Jenny was crying out in pleasure after only rubbing Matt around inside herself for a few moments and Matt knew the question wasn’t whether he’d orgasm, but rather how Jenny would react to said orgasm.

“Well, on the bright side, at least I know I’m good with giantesses in bed. That will make her more likely to want to marry me, right?” Matt thought. “Of course, the question is, do I actually WANT to marry her?!”

Jenny’s sexual hyperventilating not only broadcasted her pleasure, but also her relief to finally get a sexual outlet. Meanwhile, Matt was getting soaked in a tsunami of Jenny’s pent-up cum and could only hope he wouldn’t literally drown once she started orgasming. Judging by how much fun Jenny was having, she was bound to have many orgasms before she was satisfied.

Matt was soon blasted by an explosion of cum as Jenny screamed in pleasure, this obviously being her first orgasm. Thankfully, Matt still had just enough room to breathe as Jenny finished taking care of herself. Matt also came on Jenny’s fingers as she held him inside herself.

“There’s no way she didn’t feel that.” Matt thought, hoping he didn’t anger his “warden.”

When Jenny was finally done with her masturbation, she was gasping for air so desperately it sounded like she might pass out. Not to mention, it was now very hot and sweaty under Jenny’s covers. But before Jenny could even catch her breath, her tummy rumbled once more. This time, her hunger sounded deep and powerful, like she needed a snack ASAP. Matt gulped in fear and after Jenny finally had time to refill her exhausted body with oxygen, she lifted the cum-soaked Matt back up to her face.

“You know, I always thought if I ever decided to add tiny people to my diet, I’d be one of those giantesses that never lets my snacks leave my body alive.” Jenny remarked as she licked her lips.

Matt thought he knew it was all over now and started screaming.

“But don’t worry, I’ll let you survive the whole journey…but it will forever remain our little secret, got it?” Jenny giggled threateningly as she began bringing Matt closer to her hungry mouth

“B-but I thought you thought it was wrong to use your power to hurt us tiny people!” Matt shouted.

“Oh, I do. I’m just saying I thought if I ever changed my mind, I’d at least make the most out of it by always absorbing my snacks. I know most sweet giantesses who like to have tinies for snacks think it’s more moral to crap them out alive, and it probably is, but hey, let’s just say I have unique moral values. Anyways, good luck down there, I guess.” Jenny explained before casually dropping Matt in her drooling mouth.

Matt’s screams and cries were muffled by Jenny’s closed mouth as she happily suckled her love juice-covered snack. Jenny always enjoyed licking her vibrator clean after she used it, but this new “sex toy” tasted ten times better.

“No doubt, this extra yumminess comes from the famous amazing taste of tinies…I love it.” Jenny thought.

However, Jenny barely had any time to taste Matt before her hungry tummy began begging for food again, so Jenny reluctantly and swiftly gulped Matt down without absorbing all his taste.

“Ahh…(BURP!) Sorry, I was just so hungry.” Jenny apologized as she gave her belly rubs and pats.

What Matt originally feared when he sneaked into Jenny’s house came true; he was now inside her dark, warm, wet belly after sliding down into it from her throat with a splash.

“You’re alright in there, right?” Jenny asked, slightly concerned.

“Y-yeah, there’s no acid, so I’m fine.” Matt replied nervously, not enjoying the smell inside Jenny’s stomach.

Jenny smiled and rubbed her tummy gently.

“You know, I wonder if my stomach could be like your prison cell. Like, you don’t get to leave until I agree to marry you.” Jenny pondered outload.

“OH GOD, NO!” Matt shouted reflexively.

“Kidding!” Jenny laughed. “We’re going to need to date and stuff for you to have a fair chance with me and that would be kinda hard from inside my stomach.”

Matt sighed with relief and Jenny yawned and nestled back under her covers.

“So, what’s it like inside a stomach anyway? I’m a giantess, so it’s not like I’ll ever get to know.” Jenny asked.

Jenny’s stomach rumbled again.

“Still hungry, apparently.” Matt replied.

Jenny giggled.

“Yeah, not like a little snack like you can sate hunger this crazy. Sorry. Guess I should go grab another snack.” Jenny agreed as she got out of bed and walked upstairs to her kitchen.

As Matt felt the stomach he was swallowed into shake slightly with each step the stomach’s owner took towards her kitchen, he laid against her soft tummy walls and began to reflect on his situation.

“Fuck, I’ve really screwed my ass this time, haven’t I?!” Matt thought as he slapped Jenny’s tummy wall slightly in frustration.

Then, Matt felt said tummy wall start moving with a rotating motion as Jenny rubbed her tummy from the outside.

“This prison doesn’t tolerate banging on the cell walls. This will be your only warning.” Jenny giggled.

Matt paused, then facepalmed and leaned back against the tummy walls.

“What is she, one of those “yanderes” or some shit?” Matt asked himself.

Meanwhile, Jenny had just arrived at her kitchen and popped open a small bag of peanuts.

“Do you like peanuts?” Jenny asked casually as she popped a handful of peanuts in her mouth, chewed, and swallowed before even getting Matt’s answer.

Back in Jenny’s stomach, Matt didn’t even hear Jenny’s question as he was too busy beating himself up with his own thoughts for the “deep shit” he had gotten himself into.

“And when she lets me out, I’ll LITERALLY be in deep shit!” Matt thought as he ground his teeth.

Just then, a mush of chewed peanuts and saliva splashed down on Matt.

“HEY, “WARDEN!” CAN’T YOU AT LEAST WARN ME BEFORE FOOD IS ABOUT TO COME FALLING DOWN HERE?!” Matt screamed.

But as Matt started to register exactly what said food was, he let out a shriek of horror.

“HEY, JENNY! STOP! I’M ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS!” Matt begged.

Jenny gave her hungry tummy a couple comforting pats before responding.

“Are your allergic reactions life-threatening?” Jenny asked coldly.

“No, but they make me excruciatingly itchy and uncomfortable!” Matt shouted back as he scratched himself like crazy.

Jenny smiled.

“Well, if it’s not life-threatening, I think I’ll just keep eating. After all, you need some discipline for rudely screaming at me like that.” Jenny stated as she went to grab another handful of peanuts.

“WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK?! YOU CAN’T EAT SOMETHING IF A TINY IN YOUR STOMACH HAS AN ALLERGY TO IT!” Matt shouted at the top of his lungs as he kept scratching.

Jenny gave her tummy comforting pats again.

“I’m a giantess, so I can do whatever I want to tinies. You should just be extremely grateful my tummy is filled with peanuts and not acid.” Jenny laughed as she popped more peanuts in her mouth.

Matt started grunting in pain from how badly his body was itching, scratching as fast and hard as he could in desperation as Jenny’s stomach was soon filled with a pool of saliva and chewed peanuts, satisfying her midnight hunger.

“Mmm… BURP! Well, that hit the spot for me, how about you?” Jenny asked innocently.

Matt flashed his teeth in anger even though Jenny couldn’t see him but said nothing.

Jenny decided she would watch a little TV before going back to sleep, so she casually walked over to her TV, pressed the power button on her remote, and got to watching, not thinking much about the tiny snack suffering inside her.

Meanwhile, Matt continued to scratch himself so fast and hard it was damaging his skin. Eventually, the pain of scratching his bloody skin got worse than the pain from how badly he itched.

“FUCK! I MADE IT WORSE!” Matt screamed.

Jenny simply gave her belly a couple satisfied pats on response.

As Matt kept sloshing in the nightmare goop that was inside the young woman, the peanuts were making his now sensitive skin even more itchy than before, but he knew he couldn’t keep scratching, or he would literally tear every skin cell off his entire body. The combination of pain and irritation soon got so bad that Matt started screaming and howling in pain…kicking off the start of a horrific new “hobby” for Jenny.

Jenny’s focus completely left the TV as Matt started howling in pain, her eyes lit up with wonder and her hand placed on her tummy.

“I have a person inside of me, a person just like except smaller. And that person is suffering to the point of screaming in pain only so I could snack on some peanuts.” Jenny remarked inside her head as her hand started slowly rubbing her tummy. “It feels so…fucking amazing.”

Jenny had never harmed a tiny before, but it felt so good to be that powerful, that Jenny knew she had to keep doing it…while somehow staying a “sweet” giantess. But how? Jenny knew she would probably end up doing some slightly immoral things…but it just felt SO good.

“If it feels this good to have someone reacting to a peanut allergy inside of me, imagine how good it would feel to have someone digesting alive inside of me.” Jenny thought as she briefly considered flooding her belly with acid right then and there.

However, Jenny decided against it. She couldn’t lose her new boyfriend/prisoner/dildo. Instead, in the morning, she would find a way to get evil tinies for her to torment for her pleasure. That way, she wouldn’t feel bad from hurting innocent people.

“I was half-joking at first, but I think I’ll actually make my house into a prison for tinies. A prison with a giantess warden, who will make sure they suffer for their crimes…while, of course, having a LITTLE fun in the process…no big deal, right?” Jenny decided as she hummed with pleasure.

Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

Jenny originally wanted to sleep on her basement couch as she found it more comfortable, but all the racing thoughts of exciting ways she could hurt her future “prisoners” tired her out so much she eventually passed out sitting up, the TV running and Matt screaming in the background. Matt soon passed out as well.

The next morning, Jenny woke up with a stretch and a yawn, having slept decently despite her sleeping spot due to how much she tired herself out. She also felt some pressure in her bowels.

“Alright, guess it’s time to come out. Hope he’s alright.” Jenny said to herself as she got up and made her way to her bathroom.

Inside her bathroom, Jenny lifted the toilet lid and sat down, letting out a fart as her pee stream began.

“God, this is going to be so embarrassing. Why don’t we giantesses have a better way to let out snacks we let survive the trip?” Jenny asked herself as she blushed slightly, and her first turd plopped into the toilet.

Soon enough, the turd with Matt’s badly damaged body fell out and Jenny looked worried.

“Oh no, I hope those scratches don’t leave permanent scars on my future husband!” Jenny thought as she gasped in horror.

Matt slowly opened his eyes and coughed.

“Hi there. Sorry about the gross exit, but it was either that or vomiting…and that wouldn’t have been a very pleasant way to exit either.” Jenny apologized as she buried her face in shame.

“…It’s okay… …Water…” Matt croaked.

“Water? Sure, just hold on.” Jenny assured as she finished up her bathroom break, filling her toilet bowl with a bit more poop before fishing Matt out and flushing.

Jenny then rushed to the sink to wash her hands.

“Ew, ew, ew, ew!” Jenny exclaimed as she thoroughly washed both her hands and Matt.

Afterwards, Jenny rested Matt in the sink bowl with the water still running. Matt usually wouldn’t have been thrilled with drinking bathroom tap water, but he was so weak and thirsty that he drank furiously. Not to mention, he was grateful to get to drink real water, given that most giantesses would probably just tell a tiny to drink from her dirty toilet bowl if they asked for water after being pooped out.

“She’s being a lot nicer…maybe she’ll just let me go.” Matt hoped.

After Matt finished drinking, Jenny stopped the water, got dressed, and took Matt back to the couch. However, just as Jenny sat down, there was knocking at the door. Jenny stood up and began feeling around her pants only to realize that pair of pants had no pockets.

“Sorry, I don’t have pockets.” Jenny apologized through a guilty whisper as she shoved Matt between her butt-cheeks and went to answer the door.

As Matt sat inside Jenny’s soft, warm ass, he heard her speaking to another giantess about a mattress or something. It was kind of hard to tell as the two juicy walls of flesh around him muffled all outside noise.

After a lot more moving around and chatting between the two girls, the other giantess eventually left, and Jenny laid down on her bed before pulling Matt back out. Jenny then handed Matt the clothes he took off when he was trying to sleep between her boobs. Matt got dressed instinctively and Jenny smiled.

“Well, we finally have a proper bed again. How to you like it?” Jenny asked as she set Matt down on the bed. It was extremely comfortable, but not as comfortable as Jenny’s flesh. Of course, Matt’s damaged skin made him very picky.

“It’s…it’s nice.” Matt replied as he collapsed on the giant bed, still exhausted from the hell he experienced inside Jenny that last night.

Matt laid still for a while and breathed exhausted breaths.

“Jenny, please never do that again.” Matt begged weakly.

“Don’t worry, I won’t…unless I get REALLY hungry.” Jenny giggled.

Then, to Jenny’s surprise, Matt rolled over and hugged the giant young woman. Jenny didn’t expect this sudden affection, but Matt was obviously so broken that he was simply submitting to his captor.

“Jenny, am I still your prisoner?” Matt asked nervously.

Jenny smiled.

“Of course, you are, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. In fact, if you’re willing to do a little, uhh, “prison labor” for me, I’ll make life in “prison” much cushier for you.” Jenny assured with a sweet smile as she helped Matt on top of her body and snuggled him between her boobs.

Matt paused, afraid of what Jenny had in mind.

“P-prison labor? Oh God, what do you mean by that?” Matt asked.

Jenny smiled innocently before lifting Matt up to her face.

“So, what’s your name? I don’t believe I ever caught it.” Jenny asked.

“M-Matt…” Matt replied nervously.

Jenny smiled again and placed Matt back between her boobs.

“Alright, then you’ll be Officer Matt and it will be your duty to arrest people and bring them to this “prison.” People who’ve done really bad things and probably deserve the death penalty anyway, that is.” Jenny stated.

Matt gasped in confusion.

“You…want me to be a prisoner with the prison labor of being a police officer on the outside?” Matt asked.

“Mhm!” Jenny nodded with a giant grin.

Matt laid between the boobs frozen, unsure what to think.

“You see, I got a bit…”hooked” on the power rush I felt from tormenting you last night and now I want full meals of what I tasted, but I need to experience them with only the most awful of tinies so I can continue being a sweet giantess, so it will be your duty to go out and arrest bad people and bring them back to me to play with, and eventually, eat.” Jenny explained. “You seem like you came from a bit of a rough crowd, so I’m sure you know some pretty nasty tinies you could bring to me.”

Matt stayed frozen for a while, but eventually spoke.

“Even if I agreed to that, what would stop me from just running away?” Matt asked.

Jenny picked Matt up and dangled him in the air playfully.

“Good question.” Jenny replied.

Jenny then grabbed a jar out of the drawer on her nightstand, dropped Matt in, and poked a few holes in the lid with a stray nail sitting on said nightstand.

“I’ll be back in the afternoon with something to make sure you don’t try running away. After that, you will have until midnight every day to bring me a victim, er, PRISONER. If you fail, you’ll instead have to come back and satisfy my sadistic urges yourself.” Jenny explained. “Don’t worry, I’ll leave some snacks and water in that jar for you.”

Matt then watched Jenny go grab a few chips, pretzels, and such, along with a water bottle cap filled with water and place them in the jar with him.

“I know it might be kind of boring in there, and normally you’d be free to go anywhere except outside, but I don’t have that special thing to keep you from running away yet, so just try to make the best of things. Here, we’ll even do this.” Jenny continued explaining as she picked up the jar and took it into her living room before placing it on her coffee table and turning on the TV.

Jenny then finished getting ready, eating breakfast and showering before heading out the door, all while never asking Matt if he even liked the random channel the TV was on. Then again, Matt wasn’t paying much attention to the TV anyway, instead pondering on what Jenny could possibly have planned to make him “not try to run away.”

“I really have gotten myself in deep shit. I really have gotten myself in deep shit…” Matt said out loud as he buried his forehead in the palm of his hand in frustration.

Jenny returned that afternoon as promised. Jenny immediately rushed over to the jar Matt was in, snatched it, and brought it to her kitchen. Matt then noticed Jenny start bringing out different food items and placing them next to his jar. Jenny’s tummy rumbled and Matt got nervous.

“Umm, Jenny…what are you doing?” Matt asked.

“Making myself a sandwich.” Jenny replied casually.

Then, as Jenny got to work making the sandwich in front of Matt, he soon found himself yanked out of the jar and placed on the sandwich. Afterwards, Jenny just kept placing more ingredients on top of Matt as if he was just another ingredient in the young woman’s lunch.

“WAIT, JENNY! ARE YOU GOING TO EAT ME?!” Matt screamed.

“Yeah, but no peanuts this time. Promise.” Jenny apologized. “Sorry, you just taste so good that I’ve been planning on having you with my lunch since I stepped on the door this morning.”

Matt froze for moment, not sure what to do. But Jenny’s sandwich was soon finished and as Jenny plopped a slice of bread on top and her tummy rumbled hungrily, Matt just started panicking.

“NO, JENNY, PLEASE DON’T EAT ME! I’LL GO “ARREST” SOMEONE FOR YOU RIGHT NOW, I SWEAR!” Matt begged.

Jenny smiled and lifted her shirt up to expose her belly. She then brought the sandwich up to belly for Matt to listen to its rumbling.

“B-but my tum-tum wants a tiny right now.” Jenny pouted teasingly.

Jenny then widened her mouth with a smile and brought the sandwich towards her mouth.

“Jenny, please, no! It’s so nasty in there!” Matt begged again.

“Don’t care!” Jenny exclaimed with a giggle.

Jenny brought the sandwich closer to her mouth, but then stopped at the last second and shut her mouth right in front of Matt’s face. Jenny then yanked Matt out of the sandwich and placed him on the counter before opening the sandwich and placing a piece of meat in to replace Matt. Matt stood as still as he could, still shaking from the intense fear he just experienced as Jenny took her first bite of the sandwich.

“Admit it, I got you good.” Jenny giggled with her mouth full before swallowing and taking another bite.

Matt collapsed in relief, but then noticed a metal bracelet around his ankle.

“Wait, what is this?! How did this get here?!” Matt asked in shock.

Jenny giggled with her mouth full, then swallowed before answering.

“That’s a tracking bracelet giantesses can put on our tinies if we want to give them more freedom without them running away.” Jenny explained as she pulled out her phone and showed Matt an app with a blinking dot on a map. “Now, I’ll know where you are no matter what, so you won’t be tempted to try a “prison escape” while you’re out arresting people for me.”

Matt stared at the bracelet in horror, knowing his slim chances of escape were now even slimmer. Jenny giggled in reaction.

“Your curfew is midnight, so be back here either with a new toy for me or without one. Also, don’t even bother trying to remove or break the bracelet; it’s made of a special alloy that no tools made by tinies can break…at least, no tools you have practical access to.” Jenny ordered.

“I’ll cut off my own goddamn foot if I have to!” Matt shouted without even thinking.

Jenny burst out laughing, sending a few sandwich pieces flying at Matt in the process.

“Honey, don’t you think other tinies have tried that before? If that bracelet detects it’s been taken off, it will explode and fry your little body right up.” Jenny giggled.

Matt pounded his fist on the counter and Jenny delighted in his frustration.

“And what happens if I’m not back by midnight?” Matt asked with a defeated tone.

Jenny ate her last bite of the sandwich before answering.

“Let’s just say: Runaways go great with peanuts.” Jenny threatened playfully.

Matt then simply looked down in hopelessness. Jenny seemed a little empathetic this time.

“Aww, don’t be like that. If you bring me a new toy every night, I’ll make life great for you here. You can have anything you want.” Jenny assured.

“I want my freedom…” Matt moaned.

Jenny gave Matt comforting pats on the head.

“Anything but that, honey.” Jenny said sweetly. “BURP! Mmm, sorry. That was a good sandwich.”

Jenny then grabbed a small box out of a plastic bag she brought home, took a tiny police uniform out of the small box, and handed it to Matt. Matt made a strange face.

“Jenny, come on, isn’t this overkill?” Matt asked.

“You’re going to be a police officer, aren’t you? You need to get in uniform.” Jenny urged.

Matt paused, then grumpily went to put on the uniform, but got noticeably shy when he realized he’d have to strip to his underwear in front of Jenny.

“Dude, are you serious? We had fucking sex last night. Here, I’ll undress too if it helps.” Jenny offered as she began striping down, even taking her panties and bra off.

Matt felt his erection start throbbing again as he looked over Jenny’s naked, beautiful body. However, he knew he would anger the owner of that beautiful, yet unimaginably powerful giantess body if he didn’t start changing. Jenny took notice to Matt’s lust and poked his private parts playfully.

“You really like my body, don’t you? I felt you cum on me last night.” Jenny asked as she began moving around and striking different sexually arousing poses.

Indeed, Matt felt like he was about to cum right in his underwear from starring at Jenny’s posing.

“Well, this body belongs to you every night you successfully bring me a new toy. You can explore any region of it you wish, and I’ll do any kink activity you want with you.” Jenny promised as she sat on top of the counter, her soft, sexy ass facing Matt.

Matt had just finished changing into his police uniform when he was completely overcome with lust and started walking towards Jenny’s rear-end. However, before Matt could reach it, Jenny let out a sudden blast of rancid air through a fart and knocked Matt flat on the counter, causing Jenny to erupt with giggles.

Jenny then stood up, turned around, and bent down to face Matt.

“Before you can touch, you gotta get me my toy.” Jenny stated before picking Matt up, taking him back down to her basement, and placing him back outside the window he first saw her through.

Matt stumbled, but then straightened up and looked back at Jenny.

“Also, before you go, watch out for a bratty teenage girl who loves to run around this neighborhood swallowing up tinies. But if you do get caught by her, make sure you step into her mouth willfully when she asks you to, then she’ll USUALLY poop you guys out unharmed. Don’t worry, I won’t punish you for being late because you had to pass through her digestive tract…as long as you don’t get eaten too often.” Jenny warned before shutting the window.

“As if things couldn’t possibly get worse…” Matt mumbled grumpily as he walked off in search of criminals to “arrest.”

Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

Luckily, Matt managed to evade the hungry teenage belly on the hunt nearby and make it back to his hometown. He somehow felt a lot safer even though he knew Jenny would come take him back by force if he stayed out too long. Even so, he still couldn’t help but feel incredibly awkward in his new “job.”

“A prisoner whose prison labor is to go out and be a police officer with an ankle tracker? What kind of crazy fuck ever thought of this insanity before Jenny?” Matt asked himself.

However, Matt didn’t have long to spend feeling awkward as he knew it was largely in his best interest to find a criminal for Jenny to use as a toy/snack as quickly as possible. Although the police uniform Jenny bought for Matt had all the standard equipment, including a gun, that didn’t change the fact Matt was not really a police officer and had no chief telling where to go and who to arrest, so he was all on his own. Hell, if a real police officer ran into Matt, he might even be arrested for impersonation. Of course, Jenny would probably come rescue him in such an event, but that didn’t change the fact she’d probably punish him if it happened too often, just like what she threatened with failing to evade the local teenage hunger.

Of course, Matt already had some people in mind to bring to Jenny, but he feared the real challenge would come when Jenny had already eaten all the ruthlessly evil tinies he knew.

“I’ll just have to cross that bridge when I get there!” Matt asserted at himself.

Matt knew who he was after: Mason. A local thug who pretended to be a member of a rival gang to his gang long ago to gather info, but ended up getting his house raided by the police after it was suspected he was hiding drugs…only for the police to find he had four sex slaves captive instead. However, he managed to escape from punishment by taking up a deal to give all the information he gathered on the gang he was spying on in exchange for all charges being dropped. He later told his real gang that was his plan all along and had since moved much higher in the ranks. Matt found Mason absolutely disgusting despite being a bit of a thug himself and would personally LOVE to see him be reduced to nothing by a cruel giantess. But this didn’t change the fact Matt had no idea where Mason was at that time…not to mention, managing to capture Mason without getting shot dead by his goons wouldn’t be an easy task regardless.

“I…I have to find a way!” Matt shouted.

Later, back at Jenny’s place, the clock it was two minutes before midnight and Jenny watched her tracking app on her phone as the blinking dot slowly got closer to her house.

“Probably had no luck. Oh well, I’ll go a little easy on him since it was his first time.” Jenny thought as her sadistic mind got to work imagining what she would do to Matt once he got back.

However, Matt soon came limping into Jenny’s bedroom, with a thuggish man handcuffed.

“I got…I got you someone.” Matt huffed as he gasped for breath from exhaustion and unlocked the handcuffs.

Jenny’s eyes lit up with an explosion of joy. Now, she didn’t even have to worry about going easy and could let her sadistic imagination do as it pleased.

“Jenny, can you please install a staircase for tinies? It’s hard enough jumping up those giant steps by myself, let alone while dragging someone else.” Matt begged.

Jenny smiled, reached down from her bed, and grabbed Mason.

“Sure, your wish is my command as long as you keep bringing me more toys.” Jenny agreed sweetly.

“WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS GOING ON?! I SWEAR, IF YOU WEREN’T A GIANT FREAK, I’D PIN YOU DOWN AND FUCK YOU SO HARD, MY DICK WOULD BE TOUCHING YOUR LUNCH!” Mason screamed viciously.

“Oh my God, it’s going to be heaven to break this little shit.” Jenny hummed with pleasure.

“HEY, SHITSTAIN! I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN WHEN I’M THROUGH WITH THIS GIANT BITCH! YOU HEAR ME?!” Mason shouted viciously again, this time at Matt.

Then, Jenny applied a little pressure to Mason’s pathetic body and made him cry out in pain.

“Hey, Matt, just out of curiosity, what crime did this man commit?” Jenny asked as she shifted her attention down at Matt.

“…He kept four women as sex slaves in his basement, where he abused them sexually, emotionally, and physically for three years straight.” Matt replied firmly.

Suddenly, a jolt of anger ran across Jenny’s face and she tightened her grip on Mason even more, causing him to cough up blood. However, Jenny restrained herself as she now knew Mason deserved much worse than a quick death. Jenny then propped up her pillow and rested against it, slightly easing her grip and bringing Mason up to her face to speak to him.

“You like hurting women, huh? You like to feel more powerful than us, right? I’m probably going to be your worst nightmare in that case.” Jenny foreshadowed.

Mason regained himself, then made eye-contact with Jenny before flashing a wicked smile.

“Do your worst, giant bitch. Women are weak and don’t know how to be ruthless, that’s why they belong at the foot of us men.” Mason responded.

Jenny smiled back, with an innocent smile.

“My worst? You sure you want that?” Jenny asked.

Mason simply burst out laughing at that point, his laugh alone able to broadcast how evil he was. But not long after, Mason got silent as Jenny firmly pinched his left hand between her fingers.

“Since this is going to be a gender-neutral prison, we can’t let these pervy little hands wander to the wrong places.” Jenny stated, retaining her innocent smile.

Then, Jenny destroyed Mason’s hand with a bloody pop. Mason immediately began screaming out in dire pain.

“HOW COULD YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH?! I WAS LEFT-HANDED TOO!” Mason screamed as he burst into tears.

Jenny felt a tsunami of pleasure rush through every nerve of her body and let out a cry of pleasure to prove it.

“What? You said you wanted my worst.” Jenny giggled.

Jenny then pinched Mason’s hand right between her fingers.

“WAIT, PLEASE! DON’T TAKE MY OTHER HAND AWAY! I PROMISE I WON’T GROPE ANYONE HERE!” Mason begged at the top of his lungs.

Jenny applied pleasure, but not enough to make the hand burst.

“Admit I’m a Goddess.” Jenny ordered.

“I-I ADMIT YOU’RE A GODDESS!” Mason screamed in response.

“…An ALL-POWERFUL Goddess.” Jenny continued.

“AN ALL-POWERFUL GODDESS! I ADMIT YOU’RE AN ALL-POWERFUL GODDESS!” Mason screamed even louder.

Jenny smiled, enjoying her power.

“You know, for such a self-proclaimed tough guy, you sure do break pretty easy. Both mentally AND physically.” Jenny giggled before crushing Mason’s other hand anyway.

Mason burst into tears even harder and Jenny started giggling uncontrollably. Then, plumbing noises erupted from Jenny’s lower belly.

“Alright, your Goddess needs a quick bathroom break. Hope you don’t mind being toilet paper.” Jenny stated as she stood up and headed for her bathroom.

Meanwhile, Matt stood frozen with his jaw dropped.

“Holy fucking shit…she’s even crueler than I thought possible.” Matt thought as he gulped in fear. “I’d…I’d better stay on her good side.

What also disturbed Matt was the fact Jenny demanded to be called a “Goddess.” That certainly indicated the power was getting to her head, as before, it was just “warden.”

“I really have gotten myself in deep shit. I really have gotten myself in deep shit…” Matt said to himself once again.

Jenny was a very “hot and cold” mistress for the next few days: Spoiling Matt rotten but making sure the handless Mason suffered as much as possible while she enjoyed every moment of it. Jenny even told Matt he wouldn’t have to bring her any more toys for the next few days as she was already having enough fun with Mason.

Mason was now so broken that even if he somehow escaped and his hands magically grew back, he’d likely be nothing but a sobbing shell for the rest of his life. Even though Matt hated Mason with a burning passion, he couldn’t help but be petrified of how powerful Jenny was. After all, Jenny could suddenly inflict the same life of torment on him one day without consequence if she really wanted to. But even given these circumstances, Matt still couldn’t help but enjoy sexual activity with Jenny beyond words.

“You deserve this. Holy fuck, you deserve this. I wish I could give the world to you, my little angel.” Jenny said through sexual hyperventilating as she rubbed Matt against her left boob with one hand and pleasured herself with her other hand.

“I guess this is the one good thing about being the slave of a horny psycho giantess.” Matt thought as he orgasmed on Jenny’s boob.

Finally, after nearly a week of torment, Jenny decided it was time to eat Mason. Jenny stood in front of Mason, towering over him as he stood on the kitchen counter and lifted a half-digested metal spoon out of her throat which she swallowed with an acid-proof string attached.

“Who would have known those sword-swallowing lessons would have use even in my current life?” Jenny giggled as she plopped the spoon in front of Mason, sending a look of extreme fear across his face.

Mason then looked at Jenny’s exposed, hungry belly in horror.

“My tummy did that to solid metal, now just imagine what it’ll do to you.” Jenny foreshadowed sadistically as she gave her tummy pats and rubs.

Jenny then happily got to work preparing a sandwich to sate her hunger, a sandwich very similar to the one she made with Matt, except with Mason this time…and she really intended to eat it. Mason wanted to beg and scream, but he was so hopelessly broken he just quietly wept instead. Jenny finished making the sandwich, then brought it to bed, where Matt was waiting for her.

“Thanks for agreeing to be my dildo, honey. I’m sorry, but I know I’m going to get very rough and aggressive from how much this turns me on.” Jenny thanked Matt sweetly as she set the sandwich on her nightstand and stripped down naked. Matt instinctively striped as well.

Jenny then laid on the bed, placed Matt on her stomach, and started taking bites from her sandwich hungrily, purposefully eating all the bites that didn’t contain Mason first on purpose as to save the best bite for last. For some reason, Jenny really liked Matt to press his ear against her belly and listen to her digest her food, so that’s what he knew she wanted. Matt usually didn’t mind as every little favor he did for Jenny meant getting drowned in an ocean of sweetness afterwards. Not to mention, Jenny’s digestive noises were oddly soothing, and Matt often requested to go to sleep to them if Jenny had a midnight snack before bed. However, he was understandably a bit nervous to listen to the blood-curdling screams of another person digesting alive…even if it was someone as wicked as Mason.

Matt could hear each of Jenny’s swallows echo throughout her entire body with his tiny ear pressed against her tummy and hear her tummy get busier as more and more food was thrown into the acid pool within. Then, after a bit more soothing noises, Matt felt a giant finger tap him on the back.

“Honey, I’m about to eat Mason, so make sure you listen. It’ll REALLY turn me on if you listen.” Jenny urged excitedly as she went to finish off the last bite of her sandwich. “See? You didn’t end up needing your hands again after all. BURP! Excuse me.”

Jenny then popped the last bite in her mouth, taking care to chew around Mason as to make sure he would be alive to experience the next 15 to 20 minutes of the greatest pain imaginable. After the rest of the sandwich ingredients were chewed up, Jenny swallowed. And a few moments later, Matt heard the contents of her last bite splash into the hungry acid chamber his ear was pressed against.

In a matter of seconds, Mason began screaming like crazy from his pain and Jenny let out cries of pleasure as she fingered herself.

“PERFECT! FUCKING PERFECT! IT’S EVEN MORE AMAZING THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!” Jenny exclaimed as she pulled her hand out of her womanhood and suckled her love juices off her fingers.

At the same type, Jenny replaced her source of sexual stimulus with her “dildo.” Jenny was cumming so hard Matt thought she was peeing for a second. Jenny was being a little rough just as she warned, but that was okay was Matt knew he was going to get showered with sweetness after putting Jenny in this good of a mood. What truly upset Matt was just how horrific the screams of someone digesting alive really were, and how much his “girlfriend” was enjoying them. Not to mention, Matt could still hear Mason’s blood-curdling screams even down inside Jenny’s horny vagina.

“And the worst part is, I have to continue bringing more victims for Jenny to torment.” Matt thought as Jenny came in his face.

Jenny orgasmed throughout the rest of Mason’s digestion, causing both her and Matt to faint from lack of oxygen. Jenny due to pleasuring herself more intensely than her lungs could keep up with, and Matt due to not having enough breathing room in Jenny’s soaking pussy.

The couple came to a couple hours later and Jenny sweetly brought Matt up to her face and started passionately laying kisses all over his tiny body.

“That thug was the greatest gift I’ve ever gotten. Please, bring me more. I’m not even asking you as your warden, I’m asking you as your girlfriend.” Jenny begged as she tapped her phone and the tracker on Matt’s ankle unlocked and fell off.

Then, before Matt could even react, Jenny brought him back to her face and started kissing him again.

“I love you. I love you.” Jenny said sweetly between her kisses.

Now, Matt was a free man. Before, he would’ve used this opportunity to run, but now, he feared Jenny might go on a rampage on some nearby innocents if he didn’t continue “arresting” criminals for her…and TOTALLY not because Matt wanted to have a relationship with Jenny despite her psycho side…actually, it was a combination of both.

Chapter 5 by GiantessVoreCentral

Over the next few months, Jenny’s homemade “prison” really grew in population, with Matt capturing more and more evil people for Jenny to torment and eat. Turns out, Matt really had a talent for kidnapping, er, ARRESTING people. Jenny was just as cruel, if not crueler to everyone Matt brought for her as she was to Mason. Eventually, she even stopped asking what they did wrong, and simply assumed Matt brought her someone evil. It was also clear that Jenny’s ego was rapidly getting worse, slowly replacing prison terminology with Goddess terminology, such as calling herself a Goddess instead of a warden, calling her prisoners her slaves instead of her prisoners, and even calling her home her temple instead of her prison.

But even with all this frightening cruelty, Jenny was being sweeter to Matt than ever and it showed no sign of ever stopping. Jenny’s mind was just as abuzz with ways to bring joy to Matt as it was abuzz with ways to bring hellish pain to all other tinies. Jenny would do literally anything for Matt he asked…except go any easier on her victims. In fact, Jenny even tried to show Matt how good it feels to have a giantess’s power to help him understand why she just can’t help herself by placing Matt on top of her head, putting a few tinies in front of her, and telling Matt she’ll do whatever he tells her to do with the tinies.

“Jenny, I’m sorry…I just…I just can’t…” Matt explained.

Jenny shrugged.

“Suit yourself, angel.” Jenny said sweetly as she brought Matt down from her head, laying a loving kiss on him on the way down.

Then, Matt looked back at the tinies to watch Jenny break the middle one in half in a gory mess, giggling uncontrollably as the other two tinies screamed in horror. Jenny then popped the two halves of the dead body in her mouth and had a snack.

Jenny always told Matt even the sweetest person would do what she was doing if they knew how good having that kind of power felt…and given how good Jenny was to him, Matt started to believe her.

It wouldn’t be until Jenny finally went to catch some tinies on her own that Matt would have the last straw.

Matt was now allowed to freely roam his and Jenny’s house since Jenny had installed tiny elevators and such just about everywhere. And one day, while Matt was looking around Jenny’s kitchen for something to eat, a distinct sound hit his ears and he stopped as a shiver ran down his spine. It was a woman screaming, a woman other than Jenny. Although Jenny’s “prison” had always technically been gender-neutral, Matt rarely found women he thought deserved the death penalty, and as far as he knew, Jenny had butt-crushed the only female “prisoner” they had recently that last night. Matt hurried to one of his tiny elevators and rushed to see what Jenny was doing.

When Matt rushed into his and Jenny’s bedroom, he was greeted to the horrific scene of Jenny mockingly dangling a sobbing baby above its mother.

“PLEASE, DON’T HURT MY BABY! I’LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE, HAVE MERCY!” The woman begged desperately at the top of her lungs.

“Sorry, but babies are necessary for a healthy giantess diet.” Jenny apologized with plastic empathy before popping the baby in her mouth.

Then, as an audible gulp traveled down Jenny’s throat and into the depths below, the woman burst into hysterical tears.

“WHY?! WHY DO YOU HORRIBLE MONSTERS HAVE TO TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM US?!” The sobbing woman screamed, referring to giantess kind.

Jenny laughed joyfully, then picked the woman up, walked over to the window, opened it, and tossed the tiny woman outside.

“Don’t worry, you’re young. I’m sure your uterus has plenty of time to poop out more snacks.” Jenny laughed before shutting the window. “God, I KNEW that would feel great!”

Jenny then turned around to see Matt staring at her in horror.

“Oh…you weren’t supposed to see that…awkward….” Jenny remarked.

Matt took a few steps back. Jenny smiled sweetly.

“Honey, come on, don’t be like that. You know I would never hurt you.” Jenny stated.

“I previously thought you would never hurt a baby either.” Matt responded.

Jenny looked down in shame, then made her way towards Matt to lovingly pick him up. Matt took more steps back.

“Honey, please. Let me explain.” Jenny begged.

“There’s nothing for you to explain. You took a fucking BABY away from its mother and ate it for a snack…AND LAUGHED AT HER CRYING!” Matt shouted.

Jenny then buried her face in shame.

“I know, I did something disgusting. It’s just, my imagination came up with that fantasy and it was torture trying to resist it. I’m sorry.” Jenny apologized.

Matt said nothing.

“Please, give me one more chance!” Jenny begged, looking genuinely upset.
Matt still said nothing, so Jenny slowly made her way to him and gently picked him up, getting no resistance. Jenny then held Matt in a nurturing position and laid down with him.

“You see? I’m not a danger to you.” Jenny said as she laid a gentle kiss on Matt.

Matt STILL said nothing.

Jenny looked away shyly, then reached over to her nightstand and took a tiny box out of the drawer and handed it to Matt. Matt proceeded to nervously opened to box to find a man’s wedding ring inside.

“Matt, will you marry me?” Jenny asked intimately.

Matt continued to say nothing for a very tense what felt like a minute, but finally gave his answer.

“…No.” Matt said coldly.

Jenny gasped, then her eyes started to water up.

“What? You don’t want to marry me?” Jenny asked as she was on the verge of crying.

“NO, I DON’T WANT TO “MARRY” YOU! YOU’RE A FUCKING PHYCHOPATH AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU EVER AGAIN!” Matt screamed as he closed the box and tossed it violently at Jenny’s face. “SO, KEEP YOUR FUCKING RING!”

Then, it happened, Jenny burst into a furious fit of genuine tears and Matt coldly climbed back down the bed and started stomping away.

“I’d rather marry that teenage brat who keeps eating me and shitting me out when I go out “arresting” people for you than marry you.” Matt mumbled grumpily as he was almost out of the bedroom.

However, just before Matt could leave, he felt a powerful fist envelope his pathetic body. Soon, Jenny held Matt up to her seething face, tears still dripping all over the place.

“You know, I’ll be honest with you: I never gave a fuck about any other tinies since the moment I got my first taste of real power with Mason. I just kept limiting myself to criminals you brought in to make you happy, even though I wanted more than anything to start raiding towns and cities for massive quantities of tinies instead. I suppressed my urges as a giantess for you, Matt! That was a fucking brutal labor of love I did for you. I loved you more than anything and wanted to bring nothing but joy and comfort to you. And now, you think you can just break my giantess heart into tiny little pieces over one little slipup and get away with it? Well…YOU’RE DEAD FUCKING WRONG!” Jenny shouted before dangling Matt over her hungry mouth.

Matt’s brave attitude was immediately crushed into nothing.

“JENNY, PLEASE! I’M SORRY! ANYTHING BUT THAT!” Matt begged.

“Too late. You know those blood-curdling screams that always frightened you to death? Well, now you’re going to become one of them; welcome to your worst nightmare!” Jenny responded before coldly dropping Matt in her hungry mouth.

Matt was now in Jenny’s mouth for the second, and last time. He knew from his habit of listening to Jenny’s digestion for soothing comfort that the screams inside her belly could’ve only come from the greatest kind of pain a human body can possibly feel. However, with his feeble body, there was nothing he could do. No matter how much he didn’t want it, his powerless body was soon gulped down Jenny’s throat and sent towards the horrific torture chamber that was her belly.

“JENNY, PLEASE! AT LEAST GIVE ME A QUICK DEATH! PLEASE! AFTER ALL WE’VE BEEN THROUGH!” Matt continued begged, but to no avail.

Matt splashed down in his ex-girlfriend’s tummy like he was just like any other snack and began melting away, the pain so great it was indescribable. On the outside, Jenny simply gave her tummy satisfied rubs and hummed with pleasure.

“JENNY, STOP! I LOVE YOU!” Matt begged at the top of his lungs as his flesh melted off his body.

“BURP! Thanks for bringing me one last snack, Matt. I’ll never forget you.” Jenny giggled.

However, Jenny’s tummy was still a bit rumbly, so she decided she’d fulfill her long-held fantasy and head out to rampage on a helpless city. Jenny got dressed, went outside, and excitedly ran for a nearby city like a child runs for a playground.

The inhabitants of the city immediately knew what a giantess approaching a city in the way Jenny was had planned for them and began panicking and trying to run, but their tiny legs made them too slow compared to Jenny and she got to work, stomping, smashing, and, of course, eating as she pleased.

“Mmm. GULP! So, this is how a normal giantess has her fun. BURP! It’s fucking heaven!” Jenny remarked as she had a handful of people she scooped up for a snack.

Jenny continued to have a blast with the city and planned to bring much more destruction to tiny kind in the future, only stopping once during her rampage for a quick bathroom break. Jenny smiled as she saw the tiny skeletons in her poop but couldn’t help but have one regret the skeletons reminded her of.

“Oh, Matt.” Jenny remarked as she placed her hand on her tummy. “I really wish I ate you more often, even if it had to be against your will at first. I never really got to feel what it’s like to nurture a willing snack inside of me and the last drop of kindness in my heart kind of yearns for it more than ever now. The only time I ever let someone survive my digestive tract was you when we first met and that’s when I tortured you with your peanut allergy.”

However, as Jenny’s bowels finished emptying and her stomach growled for more snacks, Jenny pushed aside such thoughts and went to grab more snacks.

“Maybe I’ll find someone special to fulfill that lingering desire for me someday, but for now, I want to continue enjoying my power.” Jenny said as she scooped up and gulped another handful of people to go down and be digested alive inside her hungry belly. “BURP! Maybe someday…”


The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9597