- Text Size +

The weather was snowy and windy, Matt’s cheap flashlight barely able to let him see a few feet in front of him.

“Dammit! I knew this stupid “shortcut” was a bad idea!” Matt shouted as he threw his map aside in anger.

Matt could feel his body getting slower and knew he would have to find some shelter for the night if he wanted to survive.

“I swear, if I make it through this, I’m going to give the face of that “mapmaker” the makeover of a lifetime!” Matt barked as he collided with a giant object.

Matt stumbled backwards in frustration and got even more angry.

“Oh, fuck! That’s what I get for not watching where I was going!” Matt remarked grumpily as he shined his flashlight on the object he bumped into.

It was a basement window, a giant one. Matt wiped a small spot on the window to clear the fog to allow himself to peek in.

“Looks lived in. Shit!” Matt concluded, hoping it was vacant so he could safely sneak in.

But then, just as Matt was about to stomp off looking for another place to find shelter, he noticed something huge moving down the stairs. It was a giantess. A jaw-droppingly beautiful one at that. And as if the eye-candy couldn’t be any better, she was also butt-naked. Matt felt as if his eyes could turn to hearts like a cartoon character’s…or like his nose could shoot out a fountain of blood like an anime character’s. However, Matt quickly fought to shove his feelings aside.

“She’s a giantess, idiot! That sky-scraper of sexiness will gobble you right up!” Matt asserted at himself.

Matt then noticed the giantess yawn sleepily and snuggle under the covers on her basement couch to go to sleep. Suddenly, Matt’s temptation got the best of him.

“What the hell? I’m about to die anyway and I’d at least rather burn to death in her belly than freeze to death out here!” Matt decided as he forced his body through a crack in the wall next to the window and into the giantess’s basement.

However, once Matt was inside, he realized that her basement was cold, a step up from the outside, but still bad.

“God! How does that giant bitch live like this?! Matt thought as he shivered in frustration.

Then, as Matt looked around the room for something he could use to get warm, he saw nothing warm-looking…except the giantess’s peaceful, sleeping body. Matt was now in a deep dilemma.

“If I go to sleep in these conditions, I might never wake up. I could survive using the body-heat of that giantess…but would she notice?” Matt thought, who TOTALLY wasn’t exaggerating so he could sleep with the giantess, what are you talking about?

Matt felt his erection pressing on his pants, but he desperately wanted to believe his secret giantess fetish had no influence on his decision-making.

“When I was in the boy scouts, I didn’t even notice a squirrel snuggled up next to me until my friend shouted me awake the next morning. Surely, she would never notice me…as long as I’m gentle.” Matt concluded nervously as he started tiptoeing towards the giant, sleeping young woman.

Matt arrived at the base of the couch what felt like minutes later and began nervously climbing up, shivering along the way.

“Stop shivering! I have to be gentle, remember?!” Matt thought.

When Matt got to the top, he stared up and down the giantess’s vast body, unsure where to sleep. Matt was originally tempted to sleep in her ass but knew that tinies often struggle to squirm out of a giantess’s butt-cheeks without help from said giantess. Not to mention, Matt didn’t want to get farted on throughout the night… Matt eventually decided to sleep between the giantess’s boobs, hearing that was another warm and comfortable place for tinies to sleep on giantess bodies…and TOTALLY not because Matt liked giantess boobs, what are you talking about?

Matt then, as gently as he possibly could, snuggled under the giant blanket and between the giantess’s soft, warm, nude boobs. Immediately, Matt wondered how he ever slept anywhere else.

“Wow, this is amazing.” Matt thought as he snuggled against the giant mounds of flesh, his erection now throbbing so hard that he could feel his entire body throbbing along with it.

Matt intended to just go to sleep at that moment, but then realized he would probably be even warmer if he stripped down and let the giantess flesh sooth and warm him on skin-to-skin touch…and TOTALLY not because Matt wanted to feel those giant, sexy boobies smushed all over his tiny body, what are you talking about?

Matt stripped down naked, making sure not to move too quickly or forcefully as to avoid waking the giantess up. He was right; the “bed” was even more amazing with skin-to-skin touch.

“Okay, NOW I’m ready to go to sleep! No more life-threatening adjustments!” Matt asserted to himself as he snuggled up even deeper.

Unfortunately, Matt’s sexual urges were already throbbing before he got naked between the giant boobs. Now, he simply couldn’t resist anymore. In a flash, Matt began furiously masturbating by grinding against the giantess. And while for a moment, this was the happiest Matt had ever been, it soon turned to the most frightening he had ever been as the giantess “surprisingly” popped awake. Matt soon found the best masturbation of his life interrupted as his naked body was yanked up out of the boobs and up to the giantess’s face. Matt cowered in fear. Then, as if things couldn’t get any worse, the giantess’s stomach growled for a snack from under the covers.

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t just eat you for a midnight-snack right now.” The giantess asked.

“NO, PLEASE DON’T EAT ME!” Matt begged at the top of his lungs.

The giantess paused, then sighed.

“Don’t worry, dude. I won’t really eat you.” The giantess responded with an eye-roll.

The giantess then set Matt’s trembling body back near her boobs as to speak to him.

“Unlike most giantesses, I don’t think it’s right for me to use my power to hurt tinies. But I think you still owe me an apology. You technically just sexually-assaulted me.” The giantess continued.

“Thank God, I ran into a sweet giantess.” Matt thought, slowly calming down as he realized his life wasn’t about to end.

Matt looked up slowly, tears still streaming down his face.

“I…I’m sorry.” Matt apologized softly.

The giantess sighed again.

“You saw me walking around nude and fell for me, didn’t you? You know, when guys like girls, they’re supposed to get to know them through a few dates before they just start grinding on us.” The giantess remarked in frustration.

“I-I know…You’re just…you’re just so beautiful…I couldn’t help myself.” Matt continued apologizing.

The giantess tilted her head in confusion, looking slightly angered.

“Couldn’t help yourself? Well, we have a special place for people who “can’t help” themselves, it’s called “prison.” Or in the case of people your size, “stomachs.”” The giantess responded.

“NO, PLEASE! I DON’T WANT TO DIE! I SWEAR I’LL NEVER LOSE CONTROL AGAIN!” Matt begged, suddenly fearing for his life again.

“Don’t worry, I said I wouldn’t eat you. But that doesn’t mean you don’t need to serve time for committing a felony.” The giantess remarked as she got into a thinking position. “Of course, I don’t think a prison for tinies would accept a prisoner for wronging a giantess…hm, what to do?”

Matt started backing up in fear. Then, the giantess looked like she had an idea.

“I know! Since there’s no prison around for you, you’ll just be prisoner here and I’ll be your warden. Warden Jenny.” Jenny giggled.

“P-prisoner?! For how long?!” Matt shouted.

Jenny smiled innocently.

“Until you get me to agree to marry you.” Jenny answered.

Matt’s jaw dropped in shock.

“What the hell?! Are you fucking serious?!” Matt shouted.