The Trials and Tribulations of Ms Eve by Tinyjosh
Summary:

The Prequel to my story, Fitting in at School. Darker and more twisted, a poor student must survive a year with Aliens who want nothing more then to 'have fun'.

NOTE: ALL AGES OVER 18, AN ADULT SCHOOL ENVIROMENT.

Reading the original is not needed, but helpful.

Another spinoff with the original characters is coming very, very soon.

 

Tags for content.

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Object, Body Exploration, Body Part, Butt, Entrapment, Footwear, Insertion, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 9043 Read: 26443 Published: August 15 2020 Updated: August 31 2020
Story Notes:

The first of two spinoffs, this revolves around Ms Eve and her class of Aliens, who get a human 'friend' as an addition.

1. Chapter 1 Homeroom by Tinyjosh

2. Chapter 2 Survival Class by Tinyjosh

3. Chapter 3 First Night by Tinyjosh

4. Chapter 4 Principals and Powers by Tinyjosh

5. Chapter 5 Sharing is Caring by Tinyjosh

6. Chapter 6 Dramatic Drama Class by Tinyjosh

7. Chapter 7 Sleep Shenanigans by Tinyjosh

8. Chapter 8 An Evening With Eve by Tinyjosh

9. Chapter 9 Night Pleasures by Tinyjosh

Chapter 1 Homeroom by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The Year Begins!

The Trials and Tribulations of Ms Eve

Chapter 1: The Wrong Class

As Tom walked into his classroom, the evidence of his stupid decision was more apparent then ever. Tom had quit his job a few months ago and wanted to try something new, however he had come from a small town with little Alien presence and most jobs needed some degree to knowledge on them. Frustrated, he found The Belle School For Human Learning. A School for Aliens to learn human culture. He emailed them, asking to do a year to integrate himself in Alien culture and they instantly sent a confirmation email. They said he would be in a class with 3 other Aliens, at first, and be the only human. He would go a year, doing classes with them, and the fee was free. However if he failed the year, something he assumed would be impossible, he was human and these were apparently basic human courses, he would need to pay the 200,000 dollar fee or, weirdly, another secret payment plan. Being stupid and thinking it would be a walk in the park, he agreed. 

However as he walked into the class room, he found being the only human...scary.

He went to sit down, finding a small spot in the middle of class, the only free seat available. The Aliens looked at him, deviously.

Ms Eve walked into the classroom, her shiny red heels clicked on the hard floor. 4 students sitting, looked over to her as she gracefully walked to her desk, not a care in the world. She sat down on her seat and began to start class. However she had to do a double take, was that..oh right, so she got the human, she thought.

This was her second year at The Belle School for Human Learning. Ms Eve herself was Alien, most teachers were. She was a Techorian: Mechanical organisims with humanoid looks. Their body is comprised of organic steel like 'skin', it reacts and feels like any Human skin but is as solid as steel and is grey and has bolts like a humanoid. They are described as robots with fake skin due to this. They breath as humans, but only as something adapted to ease the minds of thier new planets locals, as at home they have no need. They have hair they grow as fashion statements or to fit in, but have grown as essential to the species due to the love they found of hair in itself. They wear clothes like humans, something even done on thier home planet, with the difference is the human clothes aren't as tough due to local meterials used. Most enjoy the humans but many have no adjusted and some hate them.

Ms Eve herself was around 28, she had long blonde hair and an incredible body, one she shaped as a tool to trick humans, not knowing the nasty personality she hid below.

She smiled at the innocent human, everyone was about to have alot more fun.

Ms Eve looked at her notes, besides the human, who else did she have this year...

Sally:
Sally was a speices of Alien that had an alarmly larger size when most beings. Dwarfing an average humans size, making them look like a small dog, she wore a dress and had lushious dyed purple hair. She looked like any normal human, but several times bigger. Due to this, her seat in class was much larger then most. She was positioned behind Tom.

Samantha:
Samantha was a Magiq, a race that possess incredible magic powers. Her abilities were incredible and anything she desired, with enough focus, could be hers. She looked identical to a human, sporting a nice curvey body, small breasts but a sizable ass, she had long blonde hair and a sadistic smile on her face. She sat to the right of Tom.

Erica:
Erica was like Ms Eve, a Techorian. She joined because she both wanted to learn about humans. She was actually quite timid around most boys, never really ever having a real relationship. She sat to the left of Tom and the sweat from her was only just visible, having not been so close to a boy since she left her home planet, her nether regions were already wet from her dreams of being able to 'do things' with the poor human.

Ms Eve looked at her students, that poor boy, he had no idea. She had been told he was accepted as a 'gift' to the students. The School wanted to show Aliens how to 'control' humans and a live test subject for classes and 'personal' time was a perfect oppurtunity. She was even promised she could join in classes and use him herself.

Excited her class got the human, she was curious how he would survive, forced to serve the 4 Aliens in his class.

"Ok students, today you have Homeroom with me, then survival class, then Lunch and then you are to set up your dorms. Also I must apologize to Mr Tom, we are out of spare rooms, so you will have to share for the first few nights with a fellow student" she said, they had plenty of spare rooms, but this was another scheme from the school. "To avoid you having to pick, we will have a draw, and the winner gets you for the first night" she said.

Tom was scared, he had to sleep in the same room as these girls. This was not part of the original plan.

Ms Eve smiled, this was going to be a fun year....



End Notes:

Thanks for reading. There was a desire to go and explore Ms Eve, this will be an experimentation, so let me know what you enjoyed and what you did not.

I have ideas, but always open to more.

And Apologizes for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 2 Survival Class by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The students take their first class, Survival (Outback) Class.

Chapter 2: Survival Class

Tom was glad to be walking out of the classroom. Avoiding talking or even looking at most of his fellow classmates, he was not keen on the year. Its not that he did not like them, they all were absolutely stunning, even the teacher. But he was unsure on their intentions, something felt wrong to him, something felt...off.

He and the rest of the class arrived at room 7B, the door which was labelled SURVIVAL ROOM. A weird room name for a basic class. Tom felt shivers entering, even if he knew it really was nothing.

Inside was a variety of human and Alien survival gear. Sleeping bags, tents, rope, fishing rods, rock climbing gear. Survival Class was basically outback class, but named as such since Aliens were so unknown to the Earth enviroment. Sally looked at the giant kyayaks, knowing she was way too big to fit in them, she still poked the small canoe. Samantha was inspecting the Sleeping bags, curious what exactly they were for and Erica looked at the fishing rods, curious what such a contraption was for. Tom just stood their, feeling left out. He knew most of this stuff, and while some alien equiptment was foreign to him, nothing looked unknown to him, just more 'advanced'.  

The teacher came out of the back room. She had short white hair, looked around 30-31 and had a human appearance. She wore a T-shirt that said "Outback fanatic" and cargo pants. She spoke to the class "Welcome everyone, I am your teacher Mrs Alex. I came to earth about 7 years ago and loved every part of it, the nature, the air. And so, I will be teaching you about the great outdoors and how to survive it and even live off of it" she said. Erica raised her hands "Why do Humans live in such wild areas, surely it is not safe" she said.

Techorians were known for their sprawling cities and had little 'wildlife', so all this was new to her, Mrs Alex replied "Its...hard to say. Its something you experience and fall in love with! Camping for the first time, its magical!" she said. "Speaking off, today we will be setting up a tent, essential for all travelling in the outback. You will be using human tents, since our order of other more alien tents is still delayed. Should be simple, but intructions are included" she smiled.

Sally raised her hand "Will the tents fit me" she said, Mrs Alex replied "hmm, they don't really make human tents that big. However you should be able to fit in it. Perhaps have Tom, your human classmate to help you with the smaller parts. I am sure you already have stayed in a tent" she said, looking to Tom. Tom rubbed his neck. He had actually never set up a tent.

Suddenly Ms Eve came through the door, confusing the classmates. "Sorry, apparently I have been asked to 'supervise' the classes, since we have a human student. I will only interact when I get the chance" she smiled. Half a life, half the truth. She had permission to join classes, but made the excuse to hide why she was doing so. Mrs Alex just smiled and started handing out tents, Ms Eve rejecting such an activity.

Tom followed Sally, she easy carried the tent to a small part of the overall room. Placing the tent on the ground, she looked at it in confusion. While she could use the included nails and hammer, her strength was too uneven to use them properly, having wasted two nails and chipped the hammer, she threw it to Tom. "You do it human, your stupid tents aggravate me, gah!" she exclaimed. She then sat down and watched Tom. Tom, not wanting to upset the girl, starting making the tent. He surprisngly found it quite easy and within 15 minutes, had set the tent up. Sally saw and rushed inside, this was a mistake.

Tom had yet to leave the tent and she instantly crawled in. Getting stuck instantly, she was unable to move. Tom however was in more trouble, she had knocked him on the ground in the commontion and was positioned right behind her rear. However instead of seeing her dress, her dress had folded up and instead of underwear, the girl had gone full nude. Sally screamed "Mrs Alex, I am stuck" she yelled, interrupting the other students and causing Mrs Alex to run to the tent.

"Sally, can you move" Mrs Alex asked, Sally gave her a stink eye and replied "Of course not, I am stuck" she said. "Ok, ok, this is ok, where is Tom?" Mrs Alex asked. "I don't..wait" Sally asked. She did a bit of a wriggle. Tom, facing this girls giant behind, including her huge cheeks, saw this commontion and saw her slightly move towards him, his arms accidently touching her cheeks.

"Behind me, he is behi..oh crap. I mean, he is behind me" Sally said. She had forgotten she had no underwear. Normally doing this due to the fact she loved the freedom, she now realized the poor human was seeing her behind region completly bare...and she liked it. Thinking of a plan, she made an excuse "Wait, maybe if I move back, I can get out" she said, Mrs Alex confused by the comment, just agreed nonetheless "Ok, just beware of Tom" she said.

Tom did not know what was happening until it happened. The giant ass slowly approached him, until he could not move anymore, then, within a split second, he was under the giant girl, her giant pussy smothering him. Sally had twisted herself, slightly breaking the tent, but had managed to trap the human. She wanted to feel him touch her ass again, but her actions lead to him being directly below her pussy. Oh it felt amazing! This feeling was incredible. However, it was short lived. Mrs Alex had gotten a knife and slashed the tent, freeing them both.

Tom felt the fresh air on his face and got up. Afraid to mention what had happened, he never said a word. Sally on the other hand, wanted more. Unsure how to get it, she made a promise to find a way, one day.

"Well that was an adventure, sorry Tom and Sally, I assumed the tent was big enough. I will make sure the other tents get here soon and you can make that one" Mrs Alex said. "Anyway, your other classmates have finished, lets all meet up again" she said. Tom, Sally and Mrs Alex headed back to the middle of the room.

Mrs Alex laid out a sleeping bag. "The ultimate comfort for camping, keeps you warm and protected" Mrs Alex said. "Dosen't look that comfy" Samantha said. "Well thats too bad, because your sleeping in one tonight, aint that right Ms Eve" Mrs Alex said, causing Mrs Eve to pay attention. "Oh, ah right..oh shit, Tom" she said, Mrs Alex looking confused. "You have any double sleeping bags, Tom is bunking the night at one of the girls dorms" Ms Eve said, Mrs Alex giving a grim look "No sadly, only the..other one we accidently ordered. But thats a bit much" she fake laughed. "The what...oh, that one" Ms Eve said, realizing what she meant. Samantha raised her hand "What other sleeping bag?". Mrs Alex breathed in and then answered. "Well, when we were ording supplies, they had something called a 'pleasure bag', assuming it mean like a heated sleeping bag, we ordered it. It..was not that" she chuckled, seeming embarrassed. Samantha looked confused and replied "Pleasure bag, what does that mean". Mrs Alex looked at her, then at Ms Eve who just shrugged. She then left and came back with the sleeping bag.

It looked like any other sleeping bag, but the pleasure bag was far from it, slimmer and longer then an average bag, it was designed for someone to enter first and be 'trapped' near the bottom and then another to enter after. The first person would then be positioned near the lower front or back of the second person, allowing or forcing them to pleasure them. Or just sleeping in the awkward or sexual position so close to the other persons private area.

Samantha inspected the bag before making a 'ooooh' sound. "This is..intresting" she said. She never had seen anything like it, some poor person got trapped inside, forced or 'encouaged' to please the other person. Weird she thought. However she did feel strange inspecting it, like a warmness inside her lit up. "Anyway, thats all we have, what shall we do Ms Eve, the beds are already gone" Mrs Alex said. She had no idea about the lack of room for Tom.

Ms Eve looked and thought. "Well, I guess he will have to use that. Is that alright Tom?" she said. Tom was compeletly put on the spot. How could he say yes or no, it was barbaric. This was a literal sex toy and he was going to use it with a class mate. Samantha spoke up "Can't you just give the person another sleeping bag, two for the room Tom sleeps in" Samantha said, Mrs Alex replied "No, its all our stock..however, we actually don't have a sleeping bag for Sally, sorry dear" she said, Sally just going 'eh'. "And her bed is still in her room. So I guess" Mrs Alex said before Ms Eve added "I guess we have his first bunk mate" Ms Eve said, smiling.

Sally just sat their, he was going to sleep with her, in her room, in her bed. Her pussy had never been so wet. This was her chance.

Eventually the class left the room, heading towards the Dorms to prepare for their first night. However, when nobody was looking, Erica quickly grabbed the 'pleasure bag', keeping it for 'a rainy day' she thought.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading and as always, Apologizes for any mistakes and error.

Chapter 3 First Night by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Students have their first night at school

Chapter 3: First Night

The students all started leaving the classroom, Ms Eve mentioning "It is now Lunch, you can have Lunch here or you can go to your dorms and have lunch there. Either way, after lunch, everyone returns to their dorms and can start unpacking for tonight" she said. Suddenly her phone in her pocket went off, she got it out. She had received a text "See me in your office - P". It was from the principal. what did she want, Ms Eve grumbled in her thoughts. She was a pain to deal with, she was sadistic like Ms Eve, but an annoying person to deal with overall. Something about her peeved Ms Eve off.

Tom didn't know what to do. He was planning to have lunch in his dorm, but didn't really want to go back there yet.  Sally scared him and he was afraid what she might do to him, however his fate soon became sealed "Hey, human, I am going back now. If you don't come now, I won't let you unpack later" Sally said, walking towards the dorms. Tom gulped and then followed the giant girl, unsure what lay ahead for him.

He followed her till she got to her room. It had a slightly larger door then the other rooms and the room itself seemed to occupy more space then the adjacent rooms. She looked down at him "I will unpack first, you can wait out here. When I am done, you can come in and unpack yourself" she said, before unlocking the door and slamming it shut.

Tom is annoyed. Why would she get him to follow her then lock him out. It had been an hour since she went inside Tom was slightly cold and very hungry. Hugging himself for warmth, Samantha walked passed him, heading towards her dorm room. She noticed him shivering. "Hey human..wait, what was your name again?" she said. Before Tom could answer, she continued "Whatever. You look cold, want a blanket" she said. Tom looked surprised, but said sure. She snapped her fingers and he was covered by a blanket. He even had a cupcake in his hand. "You looked hungry also" she smirked. Tom could not believe it, he was now warm and had a snack, maybe Samantha was not such a bad person as he first assumed. She was the most human looking person, he thought. "Thanks" Tom said. She nodded. She started to walk away, but leaned in a whispered in his ear "Don't worry, I will make you return the favor one day" she said, she then winked at him and continued to her dorm. Tom was now unsure if he should have accepted the offer.


After another 20 minutes, the door unlocked. Tom opened it. He walked in and saw Sally's room. While it was nothing special in terms of decorations, wallpaper or anything. In fact, it looked pretty generic. The place's scope was huge. Everything was slightly larger then it would be for Tom, compensating for the huge size Sally was. She was in the kitchen. "Do you want something" she asked. Tom thought, would this be another trick? Surely not. He was still hungry and his food was still unpacked and uncooked. "ahh...sure, thanks" he said. She nodded and started to prepare something. Tom then started to unpack, but was undecided what he should actually do. If he unpacked now, he would need to repack tomorrow. Not to mention he could not store his clothes anywhere due to the room being Sally's and it being bigger, too big for his clothes and others. He decided to keep his pyjamas at the top of his stuff and only removed them later. Suddenly Sally placed a small plate down near Tom, since he was unable to use the table efficiently. "Thanks" he said as she walked away. He looked at it, it was some sandwiches. Tom grabbed one, sniffed it and then just took a bite. Tasty he said. They were quite ni-. Tom passed out.


Tom awoke, it was darker, time had passed. He felt weird, what had happened. He was eating and then he passed out. He noticed his enviroment was...soft. He looked around, suddenly his face changed to shock. He was on Sally's giant bed, near the bottom. Sally was positioned near the top, she layed, naked, with her legs open and her glissering pussy on full show. "I knocked you out with a sleeping drug, so I could prepare" she said, looking at him. "Now come lick, if you want to sleep in my room, you need to pay the price" she said, smiling. Tom was scared, he was naked, on this girls bed, being forced to serve her. Scared of what she might do if he said no, considering she knocked him out for the event, he crawled towards the girl.

He approached the inner area of her thighs. Trembling, he kept moving, her eyes on him constantly. He approached the giant pussy, fearing for his life, he started licking. Sally grabbed the back of his head, pushing him into it fully, he was overcome from the event, squirming and wriggling. He licked and licked, swallowing juices during it.

Sally was in heaven, she had gotten the human to service her and she was loving it. Holding him in place, she felt him squirm near her sensitive area, her pussy as wet as anything.

After 25 minutes, she let go, grabbed the blankets and covered herself and Tom. Covered in darkness and afraid to move, Tom remained in the position. His enviroment smelling of ass and pussy, he eventually fell asleep, terrified what his future at this school entailed. And what tomorrow would bring. 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

 

Hope you enjoyed it.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 4 Principals and Powers by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Ms Eve meets the Principal and the students head to next class.

Chapter 4: Principals and Powers

Ms Eve approached the door to the principals office. It was a large intimidating door, but Ms Eve knew it was all for effect. She pushed it and entered. Inside was the very opposite of what one would expect from a principals office.

The room was dark, not a single window. Several humans hung in cages from various parts of the room, some sleeping and others just watching Ms Eve walking in. They had seen her come in from time to time and did not waste the free time they had bothering her. A fireplace was positioned to the left of the door and on the other side, a wall filled with video feeds, all of the different rooms throughout the school. Ms Eve approached the desk. On it had several domes with tiny humans inside, all were sleeping. Else the only other thing on the desk was a pen holder. A chair was turned around on the other side of the desk. It swiveled around and in the chair was a young girl, maybe 25.  She had long brown hair, decent sized breasts and a perky ass. She looked at Ms Eve "Welcome, how was your first day" the girl said. "Not again Victoria, cut the shit" Ms Eve said. Victoria's face made a expression of disappointment and the lights suddenly sprang to life.

Victoria Belle, daughter, or half daughter, to the esteemed Mr Belle. Half daughter as she was on his side but her mother was not the wife of Mr Belle, being a child he had when they were going through a rough patch. However Mr Belle loved all his children and sent her to be the principal of one of his schools. Being a sadistic person, like her father and half sisters, she found comfort in watching the students, even if not much happened. To pass the time, she had a wide array of tiny humans and full size ones to satisfy herself.

Victoria got up from her seat, she was compeletly naked. Being in her own personal room, she enjoyed the freedom and allowed easy access for 'fun times'. She walked out from behind the desk, calling for someone "Joel, come here" she said. Suddenly from a hole in the wall, a human appeared. He looked 18 and had some sort of contraption attached to the back of his head, straps coming out of it. He approached the back of Victoria and she buckled in him, attaching the buckles to her waist and strapping him into the back of herself, his face smushed into her ass, unable to move. As she walked, he crawled behind her, forced to due to the harness. Ms Eve did not even blink at this, it was one of Victoria's many toys.

"What do you want Victoria, this is my break" Ms Eve said, Victoria scrunching her face in annoyance of Ms Eves tone. "I just wanted to see how the human was, our first at this school...thats not enslaved to my room" she giggled, Ms Eve rolled her eyes. "Can I go" Ms Eve asked. "FINE!" Victoria said. "But keep me posted on the human, if he fails I want him" she said.


The next morning Tom awoke, his body feeling weird. Wait!..he could not move. he looked and saw his arms and legs tied to something, he could not make out his enviroment. Suddenly Sally entered his vision. "Last few hours with you, so I thought you could be my seat while I eat breakfast, have fun" she said as she lowered herself. Tom was smothered into her ass and pussy, not really being near one of the other due to the way he was positioned. After a few hours, she got up, untied him and threw his clothes back. Tom got dressed and Sally approached him "Say a single world and I will destory you" she threatened. Tom just looked at this giant girl, she could if she wanted. He gulped "o...of course" he replied. She then opened the door and he walked out, she locked the door behind him.


Eventually Tom, using the public toilets, got ready and headed to dorm. He sat in his normal seat, Sally giving him the death eye, as a warning not to tell. Tom got the message. Ms Eve walked in. She wore a latex dress and some sort of latex top. She sat down on her seat. "Hope your first night was eventful" Ms Eve asked. Everyone said yes in reply. "How was your night with Sally" Ms Eve asked, looking at Tom. He looked at Ms Eve, then at Sally, who was still staring, then back at Ms Eve "Good" he meekly replied. "Thats great! We will organise who you can sleep with at lunch. For today, you have Homeroom, Sex Education, Lunch, Drama and then Survival class again. First class begins in 15, don't be late" she said and she left the room.

Tom thought, Sex ed! What were they learning there, he was both confused and scared.


The students all eventually left the homeroom and headed to the Sex Ed room. They walked inside and a teacher was waiting for them. "Ah welcome to Sex Ed, the learning of human anatomy and more". The teacher looked about 35. She had blonde hair. She wore jeans and a t-shirt with nothing on it. "Today you will split into pairs for this. Partners will go, you and you and you and you". The teacher had paired Sally with Erica and Tom with..Samantha! Tom looked at the girl, she was smiling.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 5 Sharing is Caring by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Some Drama in class, but all is sorted..maybe.

Chapter 5: Sharing is Caring.

Tom sat at a table with Samantha. Littered on the table were various sex toys. Dildos, flesh lights, vibrators and more. Samantha looked at them in slight disgust, picking one up by two fingers. "You humans use these?" she asked. Tom was insanely red. The teacher had done a short presentation on the human male and female and then presented the class with tables to inspect the toys. Tom had no idea how one related to the other, but he was really not sure how to act or react. Samantha put the toy down. "Do they feel good?" she asked him. Tom just blushed. "I..ah, don't know. I have never used any, especially the female ones" he said. Samantha giggled "duh". She looked at him "pick one you would use if you were a female" she said. Tom was confused. "Go on, do it" she said. Tom, not wanting to upset the girl, pointed to a purple vibrater, picking the first thing he saw. Samantha smiled "Ok then, let me try it" she said. Suddenly Tom's vision went black.

Tom could see again, but it was weird. Where was he. He adjusted his eyes and saw it, a giant face. It..it was Samantha. "Hey, your awake. I turned you into a vibrator, exact copy of the one you pointed at. The spell lasts about 50 minutes, then you will go back to normal. But first, test time" she said. Samantha, without anybody noticing, pulled her jeans down and her panties and inserted Tom.



Tom's vision was filled with pink and darkness. He could taste Samantha. Suddenly he started vibrating. Samantha started to get wet, Tom was forced to taste it, he was in full panic mode. What was going on!

Samantha in class did her best to hide her pleasure, but it drove her nuts. Tom was really good on her pussy. She was leaking like crazy. Suddenly something touched her, she turned around. Ms Eve was standing behind her "Come with me" she said.

Samantha walked to Ms Eve, having turned Tom off. "Give me him" she said, Samantha tried to bluff her "Who?" she said. "The human dildo you just casted, I saw you do it, I was in the room" she said. Defeated, Samantha pulled her pants slightly down and awkwardly pulled Tom out. She snapped her fingers and her jucies on him vanished, making him clean. "He still has 45 minutes left, I can't do anything to change that" she said. Ms Eve took Tom. "Thats fine, go back to class, I will take him to sick bay" she said. Samantha nodded and left. Ms Eve then walked to a nearby hallway. She looked at Tom "I have been waiting for this" she smiled, then she pulled her panties out of the way below her and inserted her prize.

Tom was so confused. He had seen Samantha pull him out and then been given to Ms Eve. But now she was using him. What was going on! He instantly could taste Ms Eve's jucies, he freaked out, this was his teacher! He could feel her moving, what was going on.

Ms Eve was leaking like crazy, Tom was full on assaulting her pussy and it was wonderful. She headed back to her dorm, wanting to fully experience him. She walked inside and pulled her panties down. And proceed to use Tom for the remaining 45 minutes.

After Tom transformed, he lay naked on the floor of Ms Eve's room. It looked like a sex dungeon, sex toys everywhere. Latex and leather lined the room. He then looked up to see his teacher naked, on the bed.

"Hello Tom" She said. 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 6 Dramatic Drama Class by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The class take some Drama class.

Chapter 6: Dramatic Drama Class.

Tom layed on the floor of Ms Eve room. She was dressed in her clothes earlier, but they seemed like a new pair of identical clothes. She looked down at Tom. "This is pathetic Tom, transformed by a classmate, its not acceptable" she said, wagging her finger. "We don't accept that kind of behviour here, your punishment is lunch time detention tomorrow" Ms Eve said. Tom was so confused, he did not ask to be transformed nor did he have a choice, and he saw Ms Eve use him, how was he the culprit. "But Ms-" he went to say, but she jumped off the bed and walked towards him. "What were you going to say? It better be thank you Ms Eve for rescuing me! Because I can turn the lunch time to after school very easily" she said. Tom instantly shut his mouth. "Now leave, your late for Drama class. I will stay here and rest, I feel, winded. Try and organise a student to bunk with tonight also, if you fail, you will be sleeping with me" she said, grinning. Tom sweated and got up. He looked around. "Oh right clothes, by the door" she said. Tom grabbed his clothes and ran out.

Tom eventually walked into Drama class. The other students sat in chairs in a circle, the teacher, a girl around 35, stood in the middle. She looked human, but Tom was too unfocused to see if anything looked out of place, the teacher looked at him as he entered "Ah, Tom, your late. That means you have volunteered to be the backside. Excellent, no need to rock, paper, scissors" the teacher said. Tom, confused, just grabbed and seat and joined them. "As I was saying, we will be doing a rendition of Knight of Swords, Samantha has volunteered as the wizard, Sally the Knight and Erica ended up as the front of the horse, so that means you are the backside Tom" the teacher said. Tom was confused, backside, horse, what? "Ok, get into costumes and then read your lines to prepare" the teacher said, and everyone but Tom got up.

Tom was confused, late and missing information, he saw the students getting into costumes. Suddenly Erica awkardly approached him, holding a costume, she herself was in a horse costume with no back. Tom then realished what was happening. It was a two person horse costume, the kind you see in plays and halloween, one person is the head and the other the backside. Tom could not believe his luck, or bad luck as it be. "This..is for you" Erica said, she seemed sweaty.
Tom grabbed the costume and started to enter it, it seemed slightly different to what he expected, more straps that did not seem to go anywhere. Regardless he suited up and awaited when he would need to 'form the horse', however Erica approached "I..want to try it out, see it will work..just in case" she said. Tom went to say no, but was so drained from today, just went along. He bent and proceeded to enter the hole at the back of her costume. However, as he approached, something was very, very wrong.

Erica had succeeded. She could feel Tom pressed to her ass. This costume was amazing! She had heard they used one and played the part to end up as it by choosing her role last, as the other girls did not know it was a two person costume and nobody wanted to be a horse in the play. However unlike older suits, this had a new harness system that tied the hands of the second person and could be 'adjusted', which Erica abused to squeeze Tom in tight.

Tom was trapped, as soon as he entered, the straps grabbed his hands and tied them away, leaving him defenseless. Then the costume was adjusted, and he was forced closer and closer to Ericas ass. He was trapped, unable to move except his legs, that he only really had control of when Erica moved. His day went from shit to shittier.

Erica moved onto stage, she had a cunning idea. Nobody could see her face, the costume was for prop only, since the horse had no need to talk. Moving into position, where she knew the play did not need her to move. She adjusted the straps and re-positioned herself, having her face the other way and Tom to face away from her ass to her pussy.

Tom felt the costume move..no, it was Erica. She had loosened the harness. Was this all a big mistake, did she strap them hard by accident. No, he was not that lucky. He saw her twist her body, to face him. His view went from her backside to her front. Then, she..she was undressing, pulling her pants down. Once down, she adjusted the straps, Toms face moving closer to her pussy, unable to reject it. Within seconds he was smothered against it, unable to move his head or anything else to avoid it. "Lick" she said. Tom refused.

Erica had done it, she was facing the other way, her view was blinded, but she could hear in the event she needed to talk or do something. She adjusted the straps, feeling Toms face growing closer and closer until she could feel his face right on her vagina. Oh, this was unbelievable, a person so close to her special place. This was a dream. She whispered "lick", however, he did not do as she wanted. She..she..she was furious! How dare he take this from her! She was so close, yet so far! No, she had to do something, anything...ah, yes, maybe. She thought, grinning.

Tom remained smothered in her pussy, but refused to lick. So far it seemed to work, she did not react. Maybe it was a bluff or maybe she was not like the others. She did seem shyer then the other girls. However something near him made a sound, her stomach, it made a noise, it...oh god! He could smell it, she, she had farted. It entered his nose. It was awful, and with little ventaliation, he was trapped. "That was a taste, lick or I will do more" Erica said. Tom went into full panic mode and started licking. He entered and soon found himself lapping up her Juices, not wanting to piss her off, he kept up the action, not letting up. 

Erica could now feel his tongue, oh it was wonderful! She had never had this before and now, oh, it was incredible!  The thought of him licking her, oh it was a dream come true! She instantly felt wet down there, she could feel him being forced to consume her. It drove her nuts. "Erica" she heard a voice say. "Erica!" it was louder. She quickly readjusted the harness and looked, the teacher was in front of her. "Everything alright Erica, we finished 5 minutes ago, you were just standing there" the teacher said. So occupied by her stimulation, she lost track of time. She quickly pulled her pants up. "Oh no, just removing the straps to get out, sorry" Erica lied. "Ok, well, I am leaving, be sure not to be late to class. But tell Mrs Alex you were busy if you are...within reason. Don't be flunking" she said, before walking off. Hearing she had an excuse for being late, once she heard the door close, Erica readjusted the harness again, feeling Toms tongue once more.


20 minutes later, Erica and Tom, who took a quick trip to the bathroom to clean his face, walked into Survival class. Mrs Alex, the class and even Ms Eve sat on chairs. "Ah, your late" Mrs Alex said. Erica replied "We..are, got..sstuck in the horse costume. I was told tto tell you" Erica said. "Ah that complex costume, not the first time a student got stuck, so many straps. Ok sit down, we were discussing our lession for today" Mrs Alex said.

Erica and Tom sat down, Tom sitting away from her, but was forced to sit next to Samantha due to this, something he did not realize but instantly regretted. Hopefully she would leave him alone.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

As always, Apologizes for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 7 Sleep Shenanigans by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Class takes Survival class and Tom tries to survive.

Chapter 7: Sleepy Shenanigans

"Today you will setting up the inside of your tent, your little lamp for light, your sleeping bag, your food containers, bug net and more. Experiencing the inside of your tent. To maximize the experience, we are going to turn off the lights while your inside. FUN!" Mrs Alex said, the students just kind of looked at her weird. "And since tents are a two person activity we will have...Erica with Sally and Tom with Samantha" she said, Tom realising she went by who was sitting near each other. He would have regretted his seating choice, but either girls was a bad idea. "Oh and Sally, we got a bigger tent in. So me and Ms Eve will help you set it up in the outroom, which is bigger. Tom and Samantha, your tent is over there in the corner, set it up and give it a whirl" Mrs Alex said, before walking out, taking Erica, Sally and Ms Eve with her.

Tom looked at Samantha. She was watching the others leave. Once the door slammed shut, she snapped her fingers, the tent and all items were ready to go. "idiots, this is childs play" she said. Suddenly the lights went out. "Well, get in, you owe me from earlier" Samantha said, Tom sweated. He crawled into the tent, it was..roomy. Not cramped but not spacious. Samantha followed from behind. Tom sat down and she sat in front of him "So I can't transform you, Ms Eve would kill me for doing it twice in a day. But I have another idea" she said, and she clicked her fingers. Tom noticed something behind him. The normal sleeping bag was gone and in its place....was the pleasure bag. "I was curious about this thing" Samantha said, crawling towards it. "Looks fun" she smiled. "GET IN" she yelled. Tom jumped at her yell. Not wanting to piss the person with seemingly unlimited power, he crawled into the bag.

He wriggled down and down, until his feet touched the bottom. It was tight, he could hardly move. He felt the top move and feet appeared and slowly went past him, closer and closer he saw her pussy approaching. This was the dildo, horse suit and more all over again. What was this school and its horney Aliens. Eventually it stopped infront of him, unable to go anywhere, he started licking.

Tom licked and licked, tasting and sucking in Samanthas juices. He already was used to it, but it still felt demeaning and weird. Suddenly Samantha started to move, she was getting out. Tom was not a fool this time, it was only 10 minutes since he started, was it over? Did she get caught? Was she bored. Suddenly someone else started to enter. Tom could make out grey legs...Erica? Was she back for more. Tired and not wanting to be farted on again, once the pussy entered his vision, he started again. Tasting the Alien girl..but this..this was different. He had just tasted Erica and she was different this time, but not foreign, he knew this specific person.

"My, my Tom, you are quite the pleaser, I didn't even need to say anything" Tom heard. He stopped and froze. It was Ms Eve.

"Did I say stop, go on, your already in trouble, might as well make me orgasm before I let you out" she said. Tom was terrified, he had fucked up. Assuming it was Erica, he had started without any permission, and now he had eaten out his teacher. However, he obeyed her commands. He licked and licked, the jucies entering his mouth, filling it. After 20 minutes and an orgasm, she got out. Extending a hand, Tom grabbed it and she pulled him out also.

As Tom got out, the tent was empty. He crawled out. The lights were on but only Ms Eve and Samantha were there.
"Dear dear Tom, Samantha says you just hopped in the Sleeping bag without her knowing, you dirty perv. Seems like I need to teach you a lession. Forget lunch time punishment, your bunking with me tonight" she said. Tom was in shock. Blamed again and now a harsher punishment lay before him. What was he to do. Why she like this. Defeated, he just nodded.

After class, Tom walked to the entrance of Ms Eves room, he knocked. She unlocked and opened the door, she was completely nude.

"Welcome Tom, we shall have some fun tonight" she said.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Have a suggestion or idea! I am all ears. Want Ms Eve to do something while Tom Sleeps over, add it in a review and if I like it, I shall try and incorporate it.

Thanks again for reading and as always, Apologize for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 8 An Evening With Eve by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Tom spends the night with a new dorm bunk

Chapter 8: An Evening with Eve.

Tom stood in shock, his teacher just stood there...naked. "Come on, come in, I am getting cold" she said. Tom slowly walked in. Her room looked the same as last time, but the fact he was trapped here seemed to set off a more..trapped vibe. He walked into the middle of the room, there sat a weird seat like device, he glanced at it before looking at Ms Eve, who now looked at him. "Now Tom, I want to make a deal with you" she said, grinning. "This is a queening chair, it allows me to sit on a persons face and they are forced to..make me happy". Tom looked, a small hole was in the centre of the seat. He shivered at the thought of him inside. "If you tell me you are sorry for sneaking into the sleeping bag, I will let you go. But if you keep up your lie of being innocent, then this is just the first punishment I will be forced to make you endure" she said. Tom freaked, was this a test or was she telling the truth. She did say it, so surely she had to follow up. But she was smart and had already tricked him to lick her out, this could just be her messing with his head. He was innocent, he should not have to apologize, and surely she knew that.

"Well?" Ms Eve asked. Tom breathed out and admitted "I am sorry for sneaking into Samantha's Sleeping bag" he lied. Feeling awful to admitting to something he did not do, he had hoped it would free him from tonight. "You dirty perv, I knew you did it. I honestly did not believe Samantha, she is quite a cunning child. But you, well, I now can't just let you not be punished, it would be wrong. Well then, get in the seat" she said. Tom froze. Again tricked by her. Was this all a game, was she toying with him? Knowing any resistence was futile, Tom got on his knees and began opening the seat. He layed inside, his face pointing towards the ceiling. Ms Eve appraoched and closed the chair, trapping him. "Now the fun begins" she said. Tom saw her ass approaching, feeling it touch and then smother his face. His tongue near her pussy, he licked. Feeling her wriggle and her jucies enter his mouth, he swallowed and swallowed. This was insane, it seemed to not stop, he could hear her, she was screaming in delight. Tom hated this, his mouth, he could only taste her, only smell her.

Ms Eve sat on poor Toms face, making her pussy cover his mouth and her ass smother his nose. She felt his tongue, he had entered her. That was quick she thought. Soon it got better and better, oh she was loving this. She felt her juices leave her, hearing his mouth suck it all up. Oh, it was heaven. She, she..ooooooooh fuck, she had orgasmed. Fuck it was amazing. She used Tom for a solid 45 minutes, getting as much out of him as she could. Then, she got off, Tom's face looking tired and wet, his body and face covered in her juicess, with any that missed his face having slid down onto his body. She opened the chair. "I see why Ms Samantha is so obsessed with you, you are quite the fun time" she smiled. Tom just layed there, exhausted.

After a minute, Ms Eve kicked Tom leg "come on, get up, you need a clean" she said. Tom got up, his face and body feeling wet and uncomfortable. "My shower is in the room over there" she said. Tom nodded and walked in.

Tom turned the shower on and entered. Feeling a tad better with the warm shower, he took the little time he had to himself to relax and calm down. Stil feeling a trapped sensation, he started to clean the juices of Ms Eve from him. He hated this, he was tricked and now was being punished for no reason. Suddenly he heard something, he looked behind him and saw Ms Eve, she had opened the shower door. "Well, go on, make room" she said. Tom was flabbergasted. What was she doing here, he assumed she had sent him here to clean, what was her plan now. Tom moved and both Ms Eve and himself were squeezed in the smallish, but roomy, shower. "My dear Tom, you weren't the only one dirty from our fun, my pussy needs a clean. And I think I see a nice tongue that could do the job" she winked. Tom had no reaction. Another trick from her. Yes he needed the clean, but she had planned to come in from the start.

He got down on his knees, facing her vagina. He could see she was still wet around and slightly inside. Suddenly he felt a hand on the back of his head and he was forced into her waiting pussy. Wanting to finish fast, he licked quick and used his tongue to grab all that he could, swallowing it as a faster way to finish. He circled his tongue inside her, causing her to stir and poked in and out, using water fallen on his tongue as a way to deep clean it. After a minute, he was done. Fast enough to avoid her reproducing more for her to keep him down here longer.

Suddenly she turned around, her ass engulfing his view. "Ah my dear Tom, my ass could do with a clean, would you mind" she said. Tom looked, her giant grey ass was in front of him. Knowing he was not done till she said, he used his hands to spread her cheeks and pressed his tongue on her awaiting hole, then proceeded to lick.

Ms Eve smiled. She was annoyed he had finished with her pussy so fast, wanting the pleasure he gave her from cleaning to make him last down there longer. However she found another use for him.


After the 30 minute shower, Tom and Ms Eve dried themselves. Tom, now naked, went to grab his awaiting pyjamas he left in the bathroom, however they were no longer there. "I threw your pyjamas away, no need for them" Ms Eve said, before leaving the bathroom. Tom followed, both now naked in her room. Ms Eve looked to the clock. "Oh dear, while I would love to stay up and play, seems its near time I need to get some rest. Shall we call it a night" she asked. Tom nodded, thankful it was over. "Where am I sleeping" he asked. Ms Eve smiled and approached her bed, she pressed a button and half the mattress suddenly lifted up. Inside was a small imprint of a persons shape, easily able to fit Tom. On the lifted up side was a hole, about the size of a persons head, positioned near the bottom of the mattress. "My bed, but in a more 'comfortable' position" she replied, smiling.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

 

As always, Apologizes for any mistakes and errors.

Chapter 9 Night Pleasures by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Tom goes to bed

Chapter 9: Night Pleasures

Tom approached the bed, Ms Eve watching his every move. He lowered himself into the compartment and the bed lowered back onto him. He could only see the ceiling from his position.

"Now, with great positions come great responsibilities dear Tom, when you feel a shock, it means you are not doing your job. I want a nice relaxing sleep. So make sure you do your deed as I do mine" he heard Ms Eve say, barely due to the bed covering his ears. Suddenly he saw Ms Eve enter his line of view before leaving just as quickly. He felt the bed shake and suddenly her ass engulfed his view. Then he felt the area get dark, the blankets of the bed covering both Tom and Ms Eve.

Tom's view was only ass, Ms Eve's covering his only view. She was smothering him below the blankets, unable to move and even his head having little to no real freedom to move. Suddenly her body moved and his face was freed..before being smushed again, this time her pussy covering his view. She moved, positiong it near his mouth. He felt a small shock, not harmful but not pleasent. Knowing his role, Tom got his tongue out and started licking.

Entering her pussy, he instantly tasted her, she was already slightly wet. He rolled his tongue, in and out, around and around. Not wanting to upset the person above him, fearful of what else she had in store. The more he did his job, the more Ms Eve leaked, her juices smothering poor Tom, covering his face when his mouth was unable to catch it all. His senses were all Ms Eve, his eyes only seeing her body, her lower body smothering his nose and eyes. Her scent was all he smelt and her juices all he tasted.

Tom licked into the night, the first several hours he tasted as she orgasmed on his face, trapped and unable to do anything about it, Tom was subjected to her cruel torture. Ms Eve laid on her stomach all night, Tom having little sleep as the longer he did not lick, the more power the shock gave. At 5 minutes, it was like his body was on fire. He rarely stopped for 30 seconds after that.

As morning arrived, Tom felt Ms Eve move and the blankets come off around her and him. As she got off him, his face was covered in sweat from being forced under the blankets for so long and under her body and of the juices of Ms Eve, which had almost consumed his entire face. Suddenly Ms Eves face appeared in front of him.

"Good morning, wow you look awful! I forgot to turn the shock off before I fell asleep, you were too good!" Ms Eve said. "As a reward for your constant..pleasure, you can skip the first classes of today and rest here. I won't move you, I am sure your comfy already. Take a nap and I will come get you later" Ms Eve said, smiling as she left his line of view. She came back once more, with a wet towel to wipe is face and then he heard the door slam.

Tom sighed a breath of relief, he was finally free and could get some sleep. He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

After 20 minutes, a large bang outside his line of view was heard. It instantly woke Tom up. Scared and confused, still half asleep, he was terrified as to what the noise was.

Suddenly a face descended into his line of sight, blonde hair falling into Toms face. "A HA! I knew that teacher was lying when she said you were in sick bay. Luckily I have my ways of finding you. And this! This bed seems like fun" The girl smiled.

"Wanna have some fun Tom?" Samantha said, grinning a grin that brought fear to the soul of Tom.

End Notes:

I AM BACK!

Apologizes for the delay, I hit writers block and anything I wrote between that I felt was not up to scratch. So I decided to take a break.

I started a new story between this called Super Stories, its similar to this so feel free to check it out if your intrested. Involves Super Heroes instead of Aliens and such.

I hope you enjoy the new chapter and let me know what you think, worth the wait? (I hope so!). Its not long as others, but its a start back into normal writing for the story.

And for the other Spin-off, to those that also read that. Its also back and currently working on that also. So look out!

Thanks for reading!

And as always, Apologizes for mistakes or errors.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9555