Torment of Mankind by Tinyjosh
Summary:

Earth changes when Humanity gains some new faces from outta space. Journey with various races from various places as they use and abuse the local population.

 

Chapters follow various characters. Headers give you the ability to only focus on a character you enjoy and will mention introduction of new character chapters to begin with. However the full experience is to read all and some cross-overs will happen.

 

Some Tags are hints to future stories or events. Please be aware the tags are reflective of what is included and mature events do transpire.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

 

 

 

 


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Object, Body Part, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Insertion, Mouth Play, Scat, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 19621 Read: 54407 Published: August 07 2020 Updated: August 09 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Tinyjosh

2. Chapter 2 by Tinyjosh

3. Chapter 3 by Tinyjosh

4. Chapter 4 by Tinyjosh

5. Chapter 5 by Tinyjosh

6. Chapter 6 by Tinyjosh

7. Chapter 7 by Tinyjosh

8. Chapter 8 by Tinyjosh

9. Chapter 9 by Tinyjosh

10. Chapter 10 by Tinyjosh

11. Chapter 11 by Tinyjosh

12. Chapter 12 by Tinyjosh

13. Chapter 13 by Tinyjosh

14. Chapter 14 by Tinyjosh

15. Chapter 15 by Tinyjosh

16. Chapter 16 by Tinyjosh

17. Chapter 17 by Tinyjosh

18. Chapter 18 by Tinyjosh

Chapter 1 by Tinyjosh

Chapter 1: The Event

The year was 2030, humanity forever changed on the 23rd of December. Thousands of ships scattered the sky, coming from the space above. Aliens, Extra terriestrials, invaders. Whatever you wanted to call them, they come in the billions.

At first countries had no idea how to handle them, they had come to intergrate within humanity, as a holiday site, as a place to settle down, as a place to work. Aliens from all walks of the universe came for many reasons. Governments scrambled to accomadate, but did so for the profit. Minerals and elements worth trillions, resources to cure hunger and disease and tech to imporve life and broke barriers in all different ways. Every species had a gift to share for hospitatlity and many countries wanted that benefit.

But this came with a cost, as countries tried to accomadate these Aliens and humanity was blinded by the gifts and overall 'wow' factor, not all who came followed the rules. Many had different ways to living and saw humanity and humans as a way to continue what they had done back where they came, or a testing ground to try things and have some fun. With billions of reports every day, many things got left in the cracks, people missing and Aliens on the bad list forgotten.

NAME: Saliricatica (Earth Name: Sally)

Species: Gigerica: Humanioid creatures of massive size. Comparible to giants, they are given there own land due to thier immensive size. However are allowed to walk amount humans with conditions they pay for any damage and know that not every place has been retrofitten yet for them.

Sally was walking down the CBD, wearing her Siz-o shoes that pushed any persons below her away from harm, her mind was on her phone. Her friends wanted to meet up at a new cafe retro-fitted for them. She was new to the city, leaving in the nearby districts for her kind but never leaving it. She worked in I.T and from home and got most stuff sent to her, so shopping was only local. She was facinated about the local humans and other smaller kind. While there were some other giant speices, she was the only ones to arrive in Australia yet, most others choosing America or other countries. She glanced down, people were still somewhat scared for her, there were reports time and time again of 'accidents', both injury and death kind. Her species tried thier best, but mistakes did happen. Thankfully technology adapted and these new shoes mostly helped when going place to place, but she still worried about hurting them. She just wanted to fit in.


Sally arrived and her friends waved her down, all 3 sitting near a table within a corner. Sally sat, "Why here, its so far away from everything, you can't even see the city, there are no windows" she asked, wanting to see more of the city while she was here. "We can't play with our toys here, don't want to be caught by locals" one of Sally's friends said. Her name was Crystal (EARTH NAME), she was slightly taller then Sally and had dark black hair, a busty breast size but a slightly small ass. "Toys?" Sally mentioned, looking at her curiosly. Crystal pulled out her phone and Sally was instantly shocked. On a chain hanging from the phone was a small man, or normal size, just a local human from outside. He looked tired and defeated. He hung from his neck with a brace that lit up. "You know, 'toys', humans we catch, you don't do that?" Crystal asked, flicking the man. He awakened from his defeated trance from the action and started dancing in mid air, hanging from the phone. "Oh he is so cute when he does that, I wish I had not wasted mine on something else, your phone idea is so cute" said Sally's other friend Mary. Mary flicked him and and sped up. "wait, wait, you have something like this too" Sally said, looking even more confused. "of course, we all do..wait, you dont" mentioned the last friend Maxine, a smaller girl with a flast chest and ass. She had a tomboy-ish look and several scraps on her face. Ever since Sally knew her, she was always the active part of thier group, watching sports and taclking guys who bothered them. She looked at Sally in confusion.


Sally panicked. This, this was illegal?! They had people they just treated like toys or things?! Wait, no. ally thought. Lets just see what the others have, maybe the others have a more relationship type thing with thiers. And its just Crystal with the weird phone thing. ...But they did say Toys.

"What does your one do Mary" Sally asked. Mary smiled, moved her mouth around and poked out her tounge. Sally froze in terror. On her tounge was a small man attached to a tounge piecing. He sleeped on her tounge, fast alseep. He looked frail and weak, almost like he never ate. She brought her tounge back in and moved her mouth again. "He is tied via super TAG meterial, never brakes. I keep him under my tounge so he is often asleep, he eats anything that gets caught in my mouth. Never have to brush my teeth again" Mary said, smiling. Mary was the middle of the group. Average bust and butt. Her blonde hair was her highlight, kept up with expensive gels and formulas from home while the others used local stuff. She loved her face more then the rest of the girls and it only made sense she choose something within that region for a 'toy'. But Sally was still in awe, these were friends she had since before they came to Earth. Never could she see them use being like this. Yes Humans were still new to her, but this?! This just seemed wrong...maybe. As much as Sally was shocked, she was in confusion most of all. Her face showed horror, but her neither regions showed lust. Never had she been turned on since she got here. Not that she got much action, the guys around her sucked and human locals were not really something she looked into. Having a pet, to use and abuse, awakened something in her. What however was to known, yet.

"And..and you Maxine" Sally tried to get out, slurping the worlds as she struggled with the dillema. "Oh you can't really see mine, these two went for custon options while I just brought something from the stalls, I liked the idea at the time hahaha" Maxine said, laughing. Sally had a befuzzled look. "At the shop we buy them from, you can do something like what me and Mary did or they have existing ideas you can buy from the shelves, toys for your toys, attachments and more. Quite a range, but I think my custom phone chain does the trick" Crystal said, flicking the man again. "Yeah, I choose the pantie inline option, guy gets a choice of 3 types I swap out every day, or I choose, her just gets to experience them" Maxine said, doing a quick bum dance in her seat, as if she squish something she just sat on. Sally just looked at her. "Oh right, I have panties with a space to hold a human in. They experience EVERYTHING. Total turn on, ectacsy every day" Maxine said, shivering at her thought. "Even, you know, weird stuff?" Sally said, scared at the responce. "oh like gas, dude lives on the stuff. I would be sorry but eh, part of life for him now I guess" She said, giggling.


Sally was astonded, a man living in her underwear, smelling her every...smell, her farts and all. This..this was a turn on. Sally was complexed, this was not her thing. Yet, yet it was so fucking hot! She wanted in, but was scared all the time. What if they got caught, what if she got caught, what if they got arrested or sent off planet, away from her new home! NO! She had to ask, had to check, had to find out.

"So, like, how do you get them, the toys?". The girls looked at her, all smiling, knowing they had turned her. They knew from the get go she was new to this, but they needed to expand the shops clientel, and one more person meant they got a free toy on the house, or 1 between the 3, but they would work that out between them.

"There is a shop in our district, they catch them discreetly and sell them. Its called and is basically a Pet store, but you ask the cashier for a more personal, private pet, answer the question with 'smexy', don't ask why, its confusing, and they take you to the back. They are extremly expensive, but your first custom job is free, else the accesories like Maxines are quite cheap, and if its not a permanet application, then you can swap as you get bored or mix and match with others" Mary said, she then grabbed a card out of her bag and gave it to Sally. Sally looked at it, Pals Pet Paradise it said. Nothing like a secret place to buy living, breathing humans. But if they sad it was the place, then it was the place. BUT THE LAW, she thought. What about them, sally whispered "Can I get in trouble, its not legal right". The girls looked at her and all laughed. "Don't worry, as long as your discreet outside our district, your fine, like today, only humans care, most of our race don't give a shit or have one and nobody wants to dob on you as thats a possible trip for us all outta here. And humans are so scared of us, any cases against us are normally marked 'paranoid'. So relax, go check the place out and have some fun" Mary said, licking her lips.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I will be doing several species and taking responces on which to continue. So reviews are super helpful! If your liking one of them, let me know and I will focus on them.

I apologize also for any spelling mistakes and/or writing errors or weirdness, first time writing something like this. Any feedback is welcome.

Chapter 2 by Tinyjosh

Name: Samantha (EARTH NAME)

Species: Techorians. Mechanical organisims with humanoid looks. Thier body is comprised of organic steel like 'skin', it reacts and feels like any Human skin but is as solid as steel and is grey and has bolts like a humanoid. They are described as robots with fake skin due to this. They breath as humans, but only as something adapted to ease the minds of thier new planets locals, at home they have no need. They have hair they grow as fashion statements or to fit in, but have grown as essential to the species due to the love they found of hair in itself. They wear clothes like humans, something even done on thier home planet, with the difference is the human clothes aren't as tough due to local meterials used. Most enjoy the humans but many have no adjusted and some hate them.

Samantha woke up from her 'custom' bed. Sittin on the edge, she looked down at the face inserted into the bedframe where her ass would accomadate. He looked tired and would go to sleep soon, a human inbedded within the bed, forced to consume Samanthas natural gasses and aroma all night and sleep during the day when she left him for work. She hated humans, dispised the weakness of them and immnaturity. She instead however found uses in them in her daily life. She picked up a pair of used underwear near her feet and put them on before arising and heading towards her computer. She looked down at her computer chair and the woman inserted in the seat frame where her perky ass would soon smother her. She was asleep, as she often stayed awake for hours due to the weight, force and 'smell' of Samantha. She span the chair and the woman awoken, knowing sound just pissed her off, she remained silent as Samantha positioned towards the chair and lowering herself onto the unwitting subject. Once lowered, Samantha did a little wriggle and then relaxed her gut. The smell was horrendous. While she normally farted all night, she had kept this one within her since morning. The face below her struggled before accepting the awful stench. While her body was mechanical, it processed food almost identically like humans and since she enjoyed human food, one of the few things she did enjoy, her farts where almost identical to an average humans, non toxic to humans to endure, thankfully for Samantha.


She checked her email before getting up and heading towards the shower. The girl left in the chair sighed in relief, before closing her eyes to catch some more sleep, the only time she could and the only way to pass time and survive the torture she endured all day, every day.

As for how the humans survived, Samantha was a genius, as was all her race. They had an average IQ of about 3000. They developed a drug that consumed once, kept them withoud need of food for 7 weeks straight. And constant doses meant more time, so no food was a possiblility. It kept people weak and was developed to keep starving nations alive as they developed new ways to feed them and also for long space trips for humans who had shorter life spans. But for Samantha, it was the perfect way to keep them alive without much maitenence. However that was not the only 'drug' she used on them. As she exited the shower and dried herself with a towel, primate to what she was used to, but power bills were expensive to use her kinds MAX DRY 3000. She picked out her suit for today, but unlike normal suits that even he kind worse, Samantha worse a special kind. When not in disguise, the suit was made of flesh. Several men or women streched into suit patterns, faces squished and other 'parts' to accomadate the design. face positioned in the crotch region of the suit in the pants area or the 'other side' for those less fortunate. As Samantha got dressed, she pressed a button within the top and it changed to a normal looking suit. "Lick" she demanded and the poor man within the suit was 'encouraged' to lick her metallic pussy all day. Those that did not complay were given away without knowledge, forced to starve without the owner knowing over several years, a pain almost worse then death. Samantha had given this warning to all the clothes and suits she 'transformed' and so far the threat had worked, she only had to do the deed twice. Once to a young brat, right out of highscool who she kidnapped after her 19th birthday who was defiant and another to an older man who lived down the street. It would be a lie to say Samantha wondered how they went, but she did not. But the girl did actually return to her, having starved for half a year. This was the example that kept them all in line, as the girl, who was allowed to  talk to strike the fear into the rest, was an example the rest never wanted to experience.

The man is stil out there, living in pain one cannot fathom. Not that the pussy licker had much going on.

There was no pain being a suit or any other clothes she worse. But forced to forever serve this metallic monster was torture for those who were picked nonetheless.

End Notes:

If you like, please leave and review. If this is a popular character, I will also be doing some POV for those poor victims she has transformed, if people are intrested.

And once again, apologizes for mistakes and spelling errors.

Chapter 3 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 2, Samantha.

Continuing from CHAPTER 2: Samantha

CHAPTER 3: Morning Glory

Samantha walked out her apartment, her pussy being serviced the entire time. She hated this human world of Earth, but was part of a expedition group that needed her expertise. She was smart, as was all her race. But her knack at inventing contraptions was where she thrived and she had already devised several life changing ideas for her race to accomadate them living on Earth. It is also the reason she has so many contraptions with living humans inside, all her designs and all completely hidden. If anybody other then herself walks through that door, it cloaks the humans. Ingenius and ensures she stays on the right side of the law, not that anybody would ever visit anyway. She hated humans and had few friends.

She arrived at her destination, the arcade. Catching humans was easy, but you needed to catch the right sort. Single, alone and with a dead end job. The perfect recipe. Any loss of a person brings Police, but with less leads means she had little to worry about. And inside this Arcade was Arthur Samso, a young 20 yr old she had 'found' on the internet. Hunted more like it, hacking his socials and house. He was a prime target and she was about to hook, line and sinker him to come around to 'visit'.

As Samantha entered the building, all eyes were on her. While she was a Techorian, one of the most sought after races for humans due to thier unnatural sexy look, Samantha always ensured she looked as good as she could. A perfect body, perky ass and tits to die for. As she was a machine, all she had to do was change herself manually, all her species could. Which was why they were so well liked (among other reasons). But she made herself look good, she hated humanity and knew if she looked better then their pretty human girls, she could cause chaos without trying. Plus the attention was alright to some non-humans.

She approached the young Arthur, playing a game of pacman. He was recently out of work but was right out of college, having been fired from Burger King for mouthing off the manager. He was quite fit looking. Samantha only picked the best looking, despite her hate. She hated everything about humans, but they shared a likeness to her race, so she perfered they looked good. She put her hand on his shoulder, surprising him and making him loose. "Wow! what the, can I help you...wow, what a cutie" Arthur said, turning around and blushing once he realised who he was talking to. "Hey, you don't look like the normal crowd around here, what are you doing" she said, sweetening him up. "Oh, I come here often, no job but alot of saved up cash. Cheaper then running my custom machine back at my place, which your always welcome to visit" he said, Arthur was over the moon, a hot alien chick scoping him out, he was in heaven. Little did he know, he was about to visit hell. "my place is better, I got an original machine back at my place, plus some booze and other snacks, not including myself. interesed?" She said, smiling. He grin was harmless to him but inside, she was planning his demise. He was to be an answer to her morning problems and perhaps a start of new comfort. "Oh, you got it, lead the way" Arthur said, almost jumping out of his seat. Samantha had won, she had picked the right words to say and reading his social, she knew it was easier to trick him then to kidnap him, something she normally did for most of her victims. She and Arthur walked out of the arcade and towards her apartment.

Samantha unlocked the door, a sign to allow her 'experiments' to continue. Arthur walked in and froze in terror as Samantha slammed the door shut. All her toys were out, he could see the fear in the eyes of them. The seat just mouthed "leave" and the bed, while asleep, worn face told him all. Then there was the abomanation in the corner, a monster so twisted, he turned away at first sight. "Like my toys, all custom made by me. They serve me and will till death or I feel like a change. Don't bother trying to escape or run, this room is locked and sound proof. Just sit on the bed and wait, I need to freshen up before I begin with you" She said approaching him. She sometimes liked to tease her subjects, knowing they are defenceless. She appraoched him from from behind, walking her fingers over his neck, his hairs all rising as fear struck him all at once. She whispered into his ear "You will serve me in a new way, something new I want to try. The results will be...intresting". She then laughed and walked into her bathroom. Arthur fell to the floor. He knew he was screwed.

While Techorians do not need to eat to survive, it does provide them with both bonus energy, something they naturally gain while sleeping, which is why they sleep. And comfort, as food is enjoyable to them, they taste as any other being and being as they cannot gain weight, they can eat at much as they want. So Samantha did have and use a bathroom. But unlike a normal Bathroom, this was hers. The toilet was custom. It was not a toilet as it was just a head sticking out of a normal toilet structure. She hated the primative toilets humans used, as her kinds toilets just attached to thier 'holes' and take the waste as they need. She prefered the humans do this work. Tounge and all. Then next to the toilet was a female, about 19 year old. Her mouth was brown and her hair and body looked unwashed for a long time. She was the 'paper' Forced to clean up, by mouth and hands. She never moved from her position and lived in solitude. She however was given entertainment in the form of talking to the toilet and vice versa. Some of the few being she possesed that could have human contact between each other. And last was the basin, which was just a normal basin. Not everything could be worth a human experiment.


Samantha entered and her toilet prepared himself. She smiled and approached, pulling her pants down and her underpants. Her perky grey ass apprached the face of the young 23 year old man attached to the device she called a toilet. She sat down on him, his back of his head positioned on a cushion she put to accomadate when she smothered him for his duties. She relaxed her splinchter, allowing her waste to enter his open mouth. It came all at once,  runny yet with solid shit. Brown and black and stank to high noon. He could barely take it all, but was so used to it at this point, it was hard to fail. He was unable to move his head and so swallowed it to just get it over with. After she was done, his head stayed, as he tried to breath and calm from having to eat the shit of his captor. Next she approached her paper. She stuck her head where the males was a second ago and licked. Catching left over shit in her mouth and swallowing it like it was the greatest thing in the world. It was not and she hated it, but had seen what this monster did to those who defied her or tried to escape. This was 100 times better. After she then grabbed some real toilet paper that sat next to her to wipe both any left overs and dry Samanthas ass. While one would expect a full tounge clean, Samantha had not that time, so asked for the best and to finish the rest with paper. After she washed her hands and left. The girl collapsed into her hands and then rushed to the toilet, comforting him. While she had to taste left overs, he had bits of food from her shit left in this teeth. Her hell was his heaven.


Samantha then walked out back to Arthur, who was sulking on the floor. She sighed and approached her bedside table, opening a draw, inside was a jar full of 20 5cm humans and a handheld device that looked like a stapler. She grabbed the device and used it on Arthur.

It took a few hours but it was complete, her custom panties. Pink, a dull but cheap colour that she could color him in. As now Arthur was a fully wearable pair of pants. His eyes on the top part of the back side, forever seeing the gap between her perky ass and her full back. His nose on the middle backside, smelling her 'smells' whenever taco bell was not kind to her Alien tooshy. And his mouth, like the rest of her clothes, in the front, to serve her when she needed him. Her morning pantie run was complete. From right on waking up, forever till she dies in 2.5 billion years, he will pleasure her every morning, from bed to shower. Repeating every day, in a hell custom made for him to pleasure her.

End Notes:

Thanks again for reading. Hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a Review if you enjoyed it and always, apologizes for spelling mistakes and story errors. I do my best but they get past from time to time.

Chapter 4 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Bit of a sidestep. This is the first in the Anthology collection I will be expanding alongside the normal ones. More of an experimenting for ideas to expand on.

Sadly I found one or two so good they do appear in later Chapters, but still a good read for possible futures or just for a good time.

Chapter 4: Anthology Collection 1:

The Anthology Collection contains small side stories around the world of the story. It is non essential and can be skipped, but characters from the main story can appear and if popular, elements will transition to the main story (so let me know any you are quite into).

Anthology 1: The Imprinter

With the rise of Aliens, so comes Alien type activites, particularly within Human society. Legal within the Alien Race's select regions, its illegal for humans to perform actions, even if they are able to do them, themselves. From drugs to dangerous sports and more, the Aliens brought new ways to humans, one devious sadistic one happens upon itself in a small store in the Gorga region.

The shop keeper is named Silky. She is a Gorga, a being who absorbs her enviorment and elements to upgrade herself. She appears human, but can morph things onto herself and onto others if they deem the need. This has brought her the buisness of imprinting. A dangerous past time for Humans who take love ones, friends, enemies or even strangers to Silky to attach them, usually shrunk-afied, to thier bodies. Either as accessories, torture or sadistic manners. However unlike a Gora, who can attach and de-tach elements at ease. Humans skin is fragile and the the process permanet. However Silky is never in the buisness to mention this if its not asked.

Her first customer was a young girl, about 19. Her name was Savannah. She brought her bully from school Alicka. She was shrunk to about 10cm tall. Within minutes Savannah had the bully attached to the inside of her hand, her body gone but her hands, feet and face remaining, swen into the skin like magic.

Second was a man, about 29. He came with his girlfriend, a Tinkie, one who can shrink others. She shrunk him and attached him to her pussy. She squirmed as she left the building. The man attached facing her pussy, forever forced to lick it and consume its waste. Apparently he had cheated and ex girlfriend was a more fitting title.

However last confused but intrigued Silky. A young girl, about 20 entered. She had gorgeous red hair, giant pair of tits and a nice round ass. She dragged a man about 22 in with her. He demand was simple. She wanted him attached to  her ass, but not shrunk. Sikly explained that many ask for the shrink to maximize the experience but she refused. The man was silent and seemed scared. Silky however was not paid to ask questions and did the deed. Before she left, she asked to use the bathroom. Silky grimed but accepted, knowing the poor boys fate.

POV: Chloe

She had done it. The experience was ectasy. The girl, named Silky, had attached her stupid brother to her ass. Fitting as he was an ass. He had done a terrible thing, dobbing on her for using illegal Alien drugs. Mom was furious! How dare he show her. However with some bribing, I got him to follow me to this imprint place a friend of mine told me about. They imprint people, forever, to your body. Oh what a genius idea and I had the best place to put my ass brother. Even now I can feel him sniffing my ass, forced down there. It would slightly feel uncomfortable to sit now, believe thats what that Silky was implying when I refused to shrink him. But this, this was worth it. But first a test. A bathroom test.

POV: Sam
Sam was in hell. It was dark, Chole was not wearing udnerwear and he was forced in darkness under her dress. He smelt ass. His nose was melded right above her asshole. But his mouth, IT WAS HER ASSHOLE. He could taste everything and he could not stand it. How could his sister treat him like this. How!? Its alright he said, it only lasts 24 hours, thats what Chole said. I just, wait, what is she doing. Is that water. Oh god!


Continue:
As Chole sat down, Sam was forced to consume and expel her nasty waste. Forever he was trapped below her, never to leave. Her lie to him would haunt him for the rest of his life.

End Notes:

Thanks again for reading. These will be very spaced apart and only when I can think of any.

 

Chapter 5 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 1: Sally.

Chapter 5: Sally Strikes Back

Sally entered the store her friends had mentioned. It was very shady. She had said her password and now walked the forbidden area where thousands of contraptions lined the shelves. Houses to keep humans, panties like Maxines to trap them in, earrings to display them in, tongue rings to hold them in but different to Marys, Toe rings, pussy holders for panties, dildos to trap them in and much, much more. Some even had displays. The cashier was a young Stalkien, a creature that uses others for its body. She hated them as they basically enslaved other races to survive, fitting for an owner of this shop. They kinda reminded her of Gorga's but worse. She browsed the ailses, unsure of what to pick. She wanted something like Maxine, but felt it was a bit too far. But felt copying Mary was also not enough. She approached the desk.

"what would you suggest, I am not sure. My friends told me about this place, but its kinda overwhleming" Sally said. The young Stalkien turned around to face her. The creature looked almost exactly like a 24 yr old girl but several things made a difference. One of her legs was actually a being compressed into the shape of a leg. Her ear bulb had a young woman with no mouth flaing around. And her hand, which she placed on the desk had a young man in the middle, trapped, his mouth covered with a gag, he looked terrified. She did need them to survive, replacing rotten body parts to continue to live, but it freaked Sally out. Technically she was related to the species, but glad she did not need to do such horrible deeds. Then again, she was here.

"Look kid, we just stock em an sell them. We do almost any custom job, but its your ideas. Our popular are the panties" She points to the panties Maxine wore, the man squirming in fear in her hand. "The toilet" she points out back "and the.." "wait, the toilet?" Sally interjected. "yeah the toilet, look outback and feel free to try. It should have cleaned itself by now" the cashier said. Sally was confused but intriuged. She approached the toilet area and entered.

Sally was shocked yet somewhat turned on. Inside a normal looking toilet was a small man. There was no hole for waste, the sign said he eats it all. He himself had a small pocket to dispose his waste, else he was forced to consume to survive. Sally looked at him. He looked up. "Oh god help me! My girlfriend and I were kidnapped and they stuck me in here. I have been here for 2 weeks and eaten so much shit. Oh god help!" Sally was caught off guard and scattered, returning to the Stalkien. "Oh gosh, thats horrifying. He was kidnapped!" She said, a bit spooked.

"Oh don't be alarmed, everyone here was. Hell, his girlfriend is my new rear end. She replaced my sagging asshole after a Centaur broke it with his giant dick. She now disposes of my waste. I was going to reunite them for a session but felt bad about it" Sally almost threw up in her mouth. "Thats disgusting, how is she your asshole?". The Stalkien laughed and then turned around, pulling her pants down. In between her sizable cheers was the upper portion of a young 18 yr old girl. She was naked and only her arms and head remained. She was passed out but the Stalkien pushed and she awoke and coughed. The air around Sally started to smell, making her assume it was a fart that just existed that poor girl. She then pulled her pants up and returned to Sally. "Yeap, thats her. My giant shits come out that mouth. Glorious as she screams as I shit. Like an orchestra, hahaha" She laughed. Sally felt like she had enough, her face was loosing its color.

"Oh dear, you must really be new to all this. How about this, take this fellow here. No toys with him, so you can make something custom at home. Free of charge since I kinda farted in your direction. Plus he was to replace the toilet guy anyway, not our best model but might open you up to a more erotic experience."

Sally took a small box from the girl, she dared not look inside yet. "What will happen to the toilet boy now?"

"oh some Techorian wanted him, used him the other day and demanded she have him. No idea why but who cares. Guess the re-union between Girlfriend and Boyfriend however will be lost forever. Not like she can take her, forever my little asshole. Anyway, enjoy the gift and if you like him, come back for another, at charge, and I will even do a custom job for both, if its your thing" The girl smiled. Sally slightly smiled back and left, scarred from what she saw but yet her panties were never wetter. 

End Notes:

Thanks again for reading. Sorry again for any mistakes.

If you enjoyed, feel free to review and let me know what you think.

Chapter 6 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

A new Chapter for a new Character and Species. Character of Sansa.

Chapter 6: Shoplifting and Replacing

Name: Sansa

Species: Alterians. Considered one of the most genetically exact to humans, Alterians only difference is an ability to transform living beings to anything closest to them they can see. Powerful when used for combat, the race thankfully has seen little wars. However when they arrived on Earth, conditions were they wear a collar, as there abilities were considered reckless if used without limits. The collars compeltly alter them to be unable to use thier powers. However, some higher class have known to circumvent the collars.

Sansa was royalty to a T. She was daughter to high king and queen to the region known as Galarak, on the planet Ater, homeplanet to the Alterians. However while her parents stayed, she wanted to leave on adventure to this new 'planet Earth' that was being advertised. At first, she hated it. Restricted from using her powers, something she always loved doing, she got access to codes from higher ups to unlock the restrictions but keep the collar. To anybody, they would think she was powerless, but she was in full control.

Like all royalty, she liked to have fun, and nothing was more fun then Shoplift and replace. A game she played on unsuspecting shoppers. While having an unlimited bank account, she loved to shop lift. But advances in Alien tech made it quite an impossibility...unless what was stolen was replaced. Using her powers, she transformed innocent shoppers into items she then stole the originals, leaving the human versions trapped, forever on the shelve, with nobody ever knowing they were a human. They have full sense of all senses, but forever trapped in whatever she trapped them in. And once she left, they were forgotten by her.

She first went to a local drug store. Not on her inital plan, she wanted some gum to chew. In the aisle was a young girl, about 20 years old. She spotted her gums and gave them to the girl, confused the girl asked "What do you want me to do with these, I don't work here". However, just as soon as she finished her sentence, she was nowhere to be seen. What was seen was two packet of gum on the ground. Sansa placed her packet in her pocked and placed the 'girl' on the shelve. Checking on her, she felt she was now a single peice of gum, ready to be chewed by a fortunate person to purchase the unfortunate girl.

Next was the supermarket. What once was a packet of gummie bears was now a packet with 5 bears a group of teenagers that were commenting on Sansa behind her back. Normally she kept the damage to one or two indivduals. But she thought, why not. She even ensured to give the packet to a nearby woman, about 35 yrs. She had a dominatrix look to her and said these would be going somewhere special. Sansa guessed up her ass, as she gave it a dance when she mentioned the place.

Last was the department store. She was changing in the change rooms when she noticed the young man, about 22, asleep at his counter for the change rooms. She did her magic and the panties she was trying on were now free on the house. The boy, who had no idea what had happened, was left in the stall, waiting the person to find him and wear him till he was worn out.

Enjoyed by her day, she took a detour home. Sansa was never restricted by her shopping habits for her powers and one of her past times was 'swapping'. Being royalty, she was almost never prosicuted when caught. So a fun game was messing with locals. She approached a young couple sitting on a nearby bench. She introduced herself and asked the man a question "Feet or bum". The man was confused. "What, I don't get it" He replied, the girlfriend fired back "The fuck you want, go away, his taken". Sansa did not play for long and made her decision "Feet then". Suddenly the boy was gone and a pair of identical shoes Sansa was wearing were left. The girl jumped out of the seat in fright. "What the fuck did you do?!". Sansa took the shoes, removed hers and put the new pair on. Giving the old pair to the girl. "These are...Alice I believe. A sweet young 18 yr old. A transformed her about 3 years ago. So 21 now I would guess. Worn her everyday but almost good as new. She is now yours. You can wear her, which keeps her memory alive. Or discard her, killing her in the process. What you decide is up to you. I now own your Boyfriend, what was his name". The girl was in tears, confused and processing what was going on. "I can easily transform you also, what was his name" Sansa said in a much harsher tone. The girl straighed up and replied. "He, he was Alex. He, he is only 19. Please don't do this, please" The girl pleaded. But Sansa never went back on her decisions.

"The deed is done. Take Alice or leave her. Her life is now in her hands. Now my new pair, Alex, will serve me till he is also transferred". Sansa said, stomping her feet to show them off. "Can, can we trade back. Even if he stays as shoes, I just want my boyfriend back, we, we have been together for 3 years now". Sansa looked at her. "No. Bye". And just like that Sansa walked away. The girl later tried to press charges, but it went nowhere. Evidence was minimal and once people heard the possible culprit, it went cold. And Sansa enjoyed her new pair of shoes.


As for Alice. She was worn by the girl, who was named Christina, every day. Afraid of her being alone and possibly forgotten. She felt guity of not wearing her.

End Notes:

Hoped you liked it and more to come for both Sansa and the rest, alongside more chapters and stories of other ideas/characters.

 

As always, if you could review and let me know your thoughts. And apologizes for mistakes.

Chapter 7 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Introducing a new character. First chapter for Tara.

Chapter 7: The Idea

Name: Tara

Species: Stalkien. A race of beings that repairs its body using the bodies of other species (alive but not always willing). It is a permanet fusion and cannot be undone. Some use it only when needed or just for fun.

Tara was scared. She had an idea that would change her life, but she needed a participant. However she could never find someone to 'attach' to her willingly. So this was her best option. She headed into the store called "Pets R us". But in the back lied a secret part that hosted illegally obtained humans for sexual pleasures of the local residents of the area, Gigerica's. However since they are giants, these would be the same size as her, so perfect for what she needs but without dealing with unshrinking. She entered the area at the back, after uttering 'Smexy', a weird phrase to gain access. There she met a towering Stalkien. Normally they are normal sized, but she heard this one absorbed a Gigerica, the owner of the regular Pet Store 'apparently' and gained the giant size. The girl who had the name tag 'B' looked down. "Bit small for this place aint ya". Tara swallowed and replied. "Actually, after someone for an experiment. Need a full size person and someone who can't say no" she replied, sweating. B looked at her and smiled "first absorbtion I assume". "yes".

Tara had never abosrbed someone before, something her race is known for. She felt bad placing the life of someone in her hands forever, or until she herself died. He father had his arm replaced by a friend, hosting his face behind his head, a compromise he accepted. The friend caused the accident to be fair. And her mother had the tits of another girl, someone she hated. Her eyes were placed under each arm pit and nose and mouth were placed below her feet, it was torture for the rest of her life. But her mother treated it like it was nothing. This scared Tara, but a friend had given her such an idea that she had to try it. She called it the Centaur plan. Or her friend did.

"Ok then squirt, anybody perticular or just want something cheap" B said, not phased by the girl wanting a full on slave. Tara being only 18, this was quite a thing for the girl to be asking, but B had zero cares. Hell, she had a girl as her asshole, like she gave a shit who she sold too. "ah, um, not really. Just someone who will go along with the plan I guess, or without much struggle". "Girl, they are slaves, however you might have some trouble since you aint giant to flick them around. Hmm, maybe you can take a loner, they struggle less and sorta give up. What you doing anyway, don't see any injuries?" B said before going to the computer next to her and typing things. "I want to do the centaur Plan, do you know it". "Oh shit girl, this guy is screwed".


The centaur plan is simple. Its fulfills a girls dream of being a centaur by torturing some poor person to be 'the rear'. Most if not all successful applicants are merged into the ass area of the subject. The mouth is attached to the ass hole, forever molding it to them. The eyes are left and so is most of the face. Its really just a patch job. The arms merge right into the body, supporting the bent over postion. The bones in the back are changed to forever support the merged position and the legs are sent some fat from both to support the overall balance. For head, its great. You can actually gallop..kinda. You have less toilet breaks and can go whenever, leaving the rest to the back. And can even provide rides. For the rear end, its hell on earth for a life time of eating shit, smelling farts and having yourself attached to an ass for a person forever.

"Ah found a guy, by the name of Josh. Came here and been here for about half a year. Weak and won't put up much fuss.  want him?" B said, looking down at Tara. Tara was now much more happier, this seemed to be working, she soon would have her childhood dream a reality. "Yes, yes please." "Ok, let me grab him, might wanna strip, faster its done, the easier" B said as she left. Tara removed her dress and panties. She had a fine ass, medium sized. Enough to smother a man, but not cover him. B brought out the boy, about 25. He looked pale and defeated. He looked at the young girl in confusion. He was then placed next to her by B. "Go nuts" B said and she looked on in anticipation.

Josh looked scared. He knew this was a Gigerica slave plant, but this was just a young girl, his size. Nothing weird or different about her at all. Exact she was pantless. Tara swallowed herself and approached Josh. He was kneeling already so the process was easy. She backed into his face and her body did the rest. His arms were grabbed by her flesh and molded into her. His face was melted into her ass, the mouth becoming an extension of her assholes tube. His nose was positioned on his back, weirdly, but Tara had learnt the idea from the friend who had the sadistic plan. His hair was removed. But everything else stayed the same. And in less then a minute, Tara had become a somewhat centaur. With full control, there was no struggle. She technically had full control, but Josh 'could' struggle if he wanted. But he did not. He was in shock. She paid B and left, but not before testing her new backside with a nice fart. Smelling nothing, she internally cheered and trotted out.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Chapter 8 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Continuing on from Chapter 7. Story of Tara.

Chapter 8: POV of the idea

This is my first POV. It takes place as Josh kneels after being given to Tara.


Josh was tired. He rarely slept in the cages of 20 other people. Fed scraps and left in darkness. The fact he was sold was a miricle, even if he knew it meant death or eternal slavement to a giant. But this was not a giant. This was a young girl. Ruby hair, nice ass and an almost perfect body to boot. He was confused. "Go Nuts" bellowed the giant...thing above him who sold him to her. It was this confusion that sealed his fate. The girl backed into him, positioning his face to her ass.

He tried to flinch but was in confusion so much, it was hard to not look. However in seconds he realized his mistake. The girls body was morphing. It grabbed his arms and in an instant he was attached to her, his arms now inside her body. Then this face, the pain as it ripped skin and morphed it into her perky ass. Within seconds, Josh could only see the backside of her. His nose felt in a different place and his mouth. It was..it was in her asshole! What was this. She moved and it was then he realized. He was now a part of her, like a backside. Like..a centaur. He was her booty. Her eternal ass slave. Dear god, he was in hell.

He had control, but it was so hard, he avoided it. But he felt everything that he once owned. His feet walked with her movement. Her bowls rumbled and sparked his mouth of fear. He followed her until she reached the door and then, she did it. A fart. It went right into his open mouth, or eternal open mouth. It now functioned purely as her asshole, taking everything she pushed out. He might not have smelt it, but it tasted awful, almost just as bad. He realized his fate was worse then any others in that store. For he was trapped in this forever.


As she walked down the street, leaving the store, he was dragged with her. She still controlled and made him move, but he was forced with this. His tounge had nowhere to go. Left in his mouth, it tasted of fart, but left outside and a slight taste of shit was all that he tasted. She eventually got to an apartment. "This aint your new home, just checking in with the genius behind this idea. Or at least who gave me it" She said to him. It was strange her talking to him. He was not part of her body, but yet she communicated. It kinda warmed him inside, not that it changed much between them.

They went into, the room was full of slaves in torture positions, like a crazy scientists torture chamber. There a Techorian approached them. "Oh girl you did it!. Fucking sweet. I get first ride". The girl was young, about 20. She had grey skin, like all Techorians. Her hair was blonde and her body was goddess like. She apprached Josh or the backside of Tara and looked down to his eyes. "Sup asshole, literally. I am Samantha, friend to your new master. It was my idea for you to be this way, hope you like it. Oh and this was also my idea, an extra fuck you" She said. She then positioned herself on Taras back. Instantly Josh knew why his nose was on his back. it inserted like a plug right into Samantha's asshole. He smelt everything, her ass was horrid and he smelt it without any struggle, as he could not struggle. He was trapped. "Fuck this is amazing. Your like my personal horse. And this guy my personal" She paused and ripped the most foul smelling fart she could muster. Josh went into overdrive. It was rotten like anything he ever smelt, a strong shit smell the lingered but it was a full blast."fart sniffer.

 Fuck this is good, but its missing one thing, got room for one more morph?" Samantha said, riding Tara like a bull.  Tara looked at her in confusion. "Like what?, but sure" Samantha jumped off and went to her bedside table, she grabbed a small jar and picked out a small 19 yr old shrunken girl. She then returned the jar and placed the girl a few centimeteres from Josh's nose. "Ok, morph her to her stomach" Samantha said. Tara was confused but did as she said. The girl was now just arms and a head on her (or Josh's) backside. Samantha then looked down to the girl. "Whats fun for the ass if the pussy misses out" She said and then jumped back on Tara, positioned Josh's nose again in her ass but now also slowly inserting the poor girl into her pussy. "Oh fuck, fuck yes, struggle, yes" Samantha said. She rode Tara like a horse, Tara just looking in confusement and excitement as her friend pleasured herself on her. Eventually she climaxed, leaving the poor girl covered in her juices. "Fuck that was good, good for you?" Samantha said.

"Oh yeah, I just had my first shit" Tara replied.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it. Leave a review if you can and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 9 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

A new Chapter with new characters. The Start of the Belle Sisters.

Chapter 9: The Twins

Names:Venessa and Betty Belle.

Species: Gigerica.

The Belle Twins. A pair of aristocat girls who came from a very rich family. The girls had lived the life of luxury back on thier home planet, but had set thier sights on Earth. They loved playing with toys, and when they say toys, they mean races of a smaller caliber to them. Slaves, trinkets, food, accessories and more. They used smaller species like they were nothing. However Earth was a breeding ground for fun, as law was lax compared to the sneaking they did back on planets that lived by them back home.

So when they arrived on Earth, they had a plan, and the rich daddy of thiers was more then happy to accomadate. They moved to a small town away from most cities. Cut the power, wrecked the roads and jammed any communication (by ripping the tower out). The town was completly cut off. As mercy, before they arrived they forced all families with kids below 18 to leave, they were not child killers, 18 or over for the fun they wanted. Once they had set up, the town was thiers. Any who approached became new toys and the town itself became ground zero for torture.


Story 1: James Arket. 26.

James was working at the local KFC when the sisters arrived. They forced everybody into the town centre and told them the rules. The would provide the town was supplies and essentials, so life continued as is. But they now ruled it, and anybody they wanted for fun, was to obey or die. These girls were gorgeous! The one named Venessa had long black hair, a gaint pair of breasts and a perky yet slighly meaty ass. The other, Betty, had short bob cut white hair. No tits of any kid and her ass was pretty flat. But her figure was a literal hourglass, besides the more defined ass and breasts. Venessa wore a long purple dress, her panties missing as she flashed the entire crowd. Betty wore nothing, something she mentioned was "freeing and displayed her full figure to see". They had been in town now for 3 months, and yet the town was never the same.


James entered his work, KFC. He walked to the register and noticed only Frankie at the service. Not that it mattered, they rarely got customers, but were forced to act normal for the sisters, as they wanted an 'authentic toy town'. "Hey Frankie, where is Simon, aint he got shift today" James said, putting his work uniform hat on. "Yeah, but, but, Betty got him. Thats 5 in the last week. Oh god" Frankie said, rubbing her arms in nervousness. James could see the fear in her eyes. The sisters often took people to serve them in thier 'hideout'. Outside the normal lottery for food and the 'toilet duty', they often just grabbed people in the street, most which are never seen again. James rubbed his neck, he hated his friend was gone, or co-worker really, but they had bonded over the last few months. But he was more concerned that it could have been him and sighed in relief that it was not this time.

He approached Frankie and grabbed her hand "it will be alright, some do come back, he could. He is strong" She looked at him and pulled him into a hug, crying. "I can't keep living like this, its a game or death almost everyday. Its only a matter of time!". James pulled her back, grabbed her face and looked into her eyes "We are survivors, we will survive! Look at me, we will survive. We have to survive." Frankie calmed down and thanked James. She and James continued the empty shift, not talking much.

James left his work after his shift. It was around 5pm. He decided to check the punishment zone. A zone where the sisters put people who try to escape. Usually in cars. Because of this, they leave any supplies they had with the punished people. While food was plentiful, nothing much new ever came in. Over the years James had obtained a walkmen, PSP, a porno mag and basketball in the zone. Useful to pass the time in a town with no internet nor any new supplies of any entertainment products.

He approached the area, it was like a car graveyard, they usually grabbed the people, disposed of the vehicles, 'did the deed' and left. The punishment was all for the town to see. A giant Jar sat in the middle of the area. Inside was about 20-30 people, trapped. Cameras littered the area, so nobody ever tried to help them. They stayed thier until a sister grabbed one for use or a snack or they died of starvation or thirst. The jar was cleaned and emptied fully once a week.

James passed te jar, the people inside bashing at the glass, begging for help. He ignored them, refusing to look at a fate they choose but still awful regardless. He appraoched a new looking car. It had a foreign licence plate, a new comer. While they did not enter the jar, the sisters dumped thier cars here anyway. He scavanged and found a DVD collection, used in the cars built in DVD player. As he climbed out, the ground shook. Oh no he thought, it was one of them.


He hid as the giant passed by. It was Betty. She had a car in her hand. She pulled a young girl, about 22 from her car. She was screaming. She ripped the clothes from her. "Hello sweetie, welcome to town. Sadly we aren't accepting anybody new" Betty bellowed at the scared girl. The girl looked at her, sitting in the giants hand. She got on her knees and begged the girl "Please, I only came to see my father. I had not heard from him in months. I don't mean any harm or disrespect" She pleased. Betty laughed. "Sorry girl, no visitors. Hmm, feel a bit peckish. Snack time". And, like she was a piece of candy, Betty threw her into her mouth and swallowed the girl whole. The girl screamed the entire time until the screams echoed in the mouth and were silenced. Betty laughed and patted her belly "Dumb bitch". She then went to leave, but something caught her eye.

James froze in panic, she could see him. Directly she was looking right at him. "Look like we got a peeping tom, GET OUT HERE!" she yelled, causing James to jump and run out, scared of any punishment for delaying the demand. He just stood their. His nightmares come alive. "Well, well, well. A scavanger. Don't normally see many, they hide better. Guess you suck at hide and seek" she laughed to herself. James felt like pissing his pants, he had no idea how to react. "Oh lighten up, I aint gonna hurt ya, I have had my snack and we monitor our taking of toys. Don't want to empty the town too fast" She said. She lowered herself. "Hmm, your quite a cutie, wish I found you yesterday instead of that wimpy little freak". "Was, was his name Simon, by, by any chance" James said. Instantly he regretted it, WHY WOULD HE TALK BACK. Why give her anything to change her mind. He was free, he was safe.
But he had to know. He had to know if she was talking about his former friend and college.

"haha, yeah, I think that was his name. Small freaky guy. Scared shitless. I still have em actually, survived our fun last night. Did not expect that from the frail guy. Why?" Betty replied, bending down, looking directly into into the eyes of James "you know him".

"yes..I mean. Yes, he was a friend and fellow worker. He, yeah, I knew him" James meeked back responce wise. Had she not have good hearing, Betty would have barely heard him. She laughed back "haha, well, well, well. Maybe you can have him back. I am finished with him. But not for free, I want something from you" She said, smiling at him, deviously.

"wh..what" James said, in oure terror. What could this beast want from him.

"A date" She replied.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and apologies for mistakes or errors.

Chapter 10 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

A view into the look of the lives of Sansa's victims. Continues the adventures of Sansa but is not an advancement of her main story.

Chapter 10: What she left behind

So got some feedback for a look into the victims of our Sansa. This will be two tales from a POV (somewhat) of what happened. One is one left behind and the other is one she keeps close, too close.



Victim 1: Vikki

Vikki had been browsing her local supermarket, like she normally did. In the candy section, she was eyeing off a chocolate bar to eat. She was on a diet, but had her one cheat day today and wanted a good bar to reward herself. Regular, Caramel, Nut or something else. Hmm, she was undecided. She went to reach for one when everything went black. Her senses felt like they had gotten a wack and she was recovering trying to figure out what just happened. She then could see the ceiling. Had she fallen over?. Then a young girl approached, she looked huge. What was going on. The girl, young, about 19 yrs looking, smiled down at her. Her golden blonde hair dripping over her face. She then reached for Vikki. Vikki screamed, or tried. Her mouth, her mouth was not working. What, what was this! As she was lifted, the girl talked "Hello, your chocolate now. Thats really it, this is mine and you replace it. Have fun" Sansa said as she placed Vikki on the shelf. Vikki was terrified. The girl showed her a candy bar, then left. Vikki could not move, talk or anything. Was this real?! She had heard of the Aliens with such an ability, but heard it was restricted and highly illegal. But now, now she was trapped. Unable to scream for help.

Vikki sat on the shelf for a few hours until a noise alterted her two people in front of her. "You sure you want to do this, it seems freaky, even for you. I had no idea you were like this" the young girl said, she looked about 22. The girl replied "yeah babe, this is going to be hot. Melting some chocolate and you eating it out of my ass, fuck it makes me horny, now hurry up and pick your choice of bar" The girl looked about 25. Vikki was terrified, was this her fate, melted into a girls asshole. Or was she forced to stay here longer. The other girl sighed and went to grab a bar. Vikki was the unfortunate victim. TO BE CONTINUED....


Victim 2: Jackson

"Month 7" Jackson thought in his mind. The only thing we could do. 7 Months ago, he was appraoched by a gorgeous young girl. She had long flowing golden blonde hair and a body to die for. But he did not die for it, he was tortured for it. His view was her aerola, only her aerola. Her tit was his entire existence. For he was her Bra. Forced and pressured into it for hours every day. It was torture, physically and mentally. Mentally, he had nothing, only his thoughts. He could not hear what she said nor what what did. His mind was his only companion. Physically, while his face was only on one breast, the other an empty cup. His hands were the strap. He was forced to hold himself and her rack up all day, only rest when she slept. It was torture. But this was his life, this was his extistence.

End Notes:

Apologizes for the shortness of them both. If people enjoyed story 1, I am continuing it in time. But part 2 is a test, if people enjoyed that taste, I will continue with both that victim and similar. Else I will focus on more other victims in other fates.

 

Thanks for reading! Reviews was the source of this story, requested to see what she had done to her victims. If you wish to see any story threads, of these or others. Let me know in a review and I will accomadate. These stories continue with focus on what people want.

Chapter 11 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 9. Another Belle Twins story continuing from the story of James.

Chapter 11: The Belle Twins Strike Back

James Arket Part II:

James left the punishment zone, both shock and horror filled his mind. Betty want to date a human, and him of all people. He was...confused and terrified. He had seen what the Belle twins do to humans, he had seen what she had done to that girl, an innocent bystander to this towns conflict. What was her plan? Was it a trap, a trick, a way to torture people.

James had no idea, he was confused and horrified all the same. But he knew he had to do it. Dis-obeying them was suicidal or worse. They had all the power, regardless of what Betty had planned, James would be foolish to decline.


He arrived back at his apartment, literally. One of the small advantages of the twins taking over the town was the lower population. He had taken over an apartment building that was abandoned. The twins apparently scoped it out when they first came and was the source of a major feast for them. It stayed empty and James took it, as most feared they would return. However James set sensors and cameras instead, knowing the town as just as dangerous as any building, but one he had full control of was better then the inner areas.

He layed on his bed and looked to the ceiling. He stared. What was this Betty thinking...

THE TWINS: Betty.

Betty returned to their hideout, which was a giant building her father had prepared for them, with most items provided for them. She layed on her bed, about to take a nap when her sister Venessa hovered over her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She yelled at Betty, looking angry. Betty got up. "Ah, sleeping, why?" She replied, confused at her sisters outburst. "No, not now, before! Your going on a date with a human!?" Venessa replied frantically. She sat on a chair beside the bed, her perky breasts flopping as she hastly sat down. She only wore undies around thier hideout and her dress without undies outside. Betty always refused clothes, prefering a nude look.

"Its for daddy, he said we needed to continue our family line. And with no Gigerica's around, or any other races. I thought someone around here might work. And he is kinda cute looking". "Cute looking! What are you going on about! They are bugs, toys, a weak race. Daddy would never accept a human for you to choose anyway" Venessa replied, sounding serious. Betty got up "Why do you care! Regardless if its for a cause, why does going on a date matter so much!" Betty yelled back, she was furious her sister was angry at her. They always played with the humans. Having a date, regardless of its purpose should have been no issue. Even if Betty was actually going to take it seriously.

"Because they need to know they are weak. They are not on our level. If we show any concern, we loose control. And while that does not change how we play with them, it makes it harder to do so. They need to know we do not care to kill them at a moments notice. Or worse" Venessa said as she grabbed the chair, raised her body with her arms and passed some gas. The poor slave trapped in her panties forced to smell it as she lowed herself back to the chair, trapping him in the fumes. "They are not our friends, they are our toys. They have no reason to communicate or trust us and that works for us" Venessa said. "Yeah well maybe I want a bit of a change" Betty said, she then walked out the door, leaving Venessa alone. "Gah, wait till daddy hears about this date" Venessa said under her breath. 


JAMES:

The next day James woke up. Having no work, he went to the process building. Inside was a list of everyone still alive, with names of the deceased crossed out. This helped those know of who has died and any duties that people might be forced to serve for them. This ranged from food duty, sacrificing yourself to be eaten by the twins. Toilet duty, forced to maintain and clean the giant device they used for a toilet or cleaning duty, cleaning the facility the Twins reside in. However they always kidnapped any extras for other duties when needed. It was all run by the twins fathers company, so anybody who tried to no turn up, always got caught.

He checked his name and saw he was not due to for duties. While he had done cleaning before, forced to clean the dishes of Venessas plate once and scrub the giant microwave after an unfortunate dinner accident. He never had toilet duty, something people dreaded above most things they had the town people do. He however saw poor Frankie was due to it. He wondered if Betty had made sure he was free or if it was by chance. The town still had quite a population, so getting picked was rare. But still, he was skeptical.

He left the building and headed towards the main towns CBD. It still functioned like normal, but felt more like a puppet show. While most people did go and buy things they needed like food and medical supplies, most also went to avoid the wrath of the girls. While you were vulnearable of being picked outside, they regulary checked houses. Wanting a functional town to toy with, they demanded the cherade of a normal town to function. So people regular entered empty department stores and others. Devoid of stock months ago, but just so appear like they had a purpose.

As he got to the centre of town, the ground shook. Instantly he knew what that meant. He turned around and both Twins were standing there. To the left was Venessa, she was different. Instead of her normal dress, she wore her 'fuck you' clothes. Custom torture clothes she worse every so often to send a message. Her tits had two females attached to them, covering the nipples, they were forced with a substance that glued them to the body. Mushed and forced onto her body without any will of thier own.

And second was her panties. Several men attached hands to legs to form a panty band between her pussy and asshole on the other side. Useless for actually covering anything, it was there to show the poor saps who were forced to consume her pussy or stuck in the back, facing the giant asshole. It was literally underpants made of men.

Venessa looked down at James, mean-ness in her eyes "This is your fate if things go....sour" She said. And then, without another word, she left.

Betty however looked happy. Unlike her sister, she still refused to wear anything. She knelt down to James level to communicate. "Hey little guy. 5pm, my place. If your late, it won't be Venessa you need to fear" She laughed and just like her sister, walked away. The towns people looked at him, then resumed their activities. James was full of sweat.

End Notes:

Thanks again for reading. And all the reviews, they keep me writing and let me know how and where to continue and to focus the story on where it needs to go.

 

Again I apologize for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 12 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 3, the story of Samantha.

Chapter 12: A night Out

Name: Samantha

Species: Techorian.

Samantha had just had the experince of her life. Her friend Tara had done a damn weird experiment on herself and she loved the tease of the sexual interaction. However the friend was not there for long and her neither regions needed more stimulation, and she bored of her toys at home. Time for a girls night out, but just her, because fuck everyone else.

She went to a well known Alien bar. Alien because it only allowed them in, but also because it was a hotspot for illegal human activity, specifically on them. She said the password and was let inside. Inside was like any night club, but instead of humans, Aliens of all breeds were dancing, drinking and other activities. Outside of that were the 'additions' of human furniture or other devices.

Samantha walked to the bar and looked at her seat. She loved these, despite having similar at home. A human male or female, this one being a male, looked about 22, stuck inside with his face as the seat. She loved teasing them, despite them already possibly having several asses on them all night. The man watched as the metallic perky ass slowly lowered onto him, smothering him in her ecstasy. She positioned her asshole over his mouth and looked to the waiter. "Hey buddy, these the toilet kind?" She asked. "The man, a giant rock like creature with a humpback replied "Nah, most are out on repair. She got the only one on the house" he said pointing to another patron. Sitting at the other end of the bar was an enourmous female creature. She winked at Samantha and made a expression like she just unloaded. Samantha replied with a thumbs up and repositioned her pussy on the man below her instead. "Lick" She replied below and the man obeyed. She loved her pussy being licked by the poor sole below, trapped and forced to consume her pussy juices as she enjoyed the service. "Hey buddy, can I get a cup of bellies" She said to the Barman.

Bellies was the term to refer to shrunken humans for pure food consumption. It was cheaper then other varieties as they were sourced from any batch, however due to this was not guarantee much of a fight, so enjoyment was little until you swallowed. They gained the offical name due to the fact many prefer the enjoyment when they enter the bellies compared to squirming in the mouth.

The barkeep slid the cup to Samantha and she inspected it. Inside a normal sized cup was about 7 humans, all squeezed inside. She grab a small man, about 30 and instantly swallowed him. She cared not for an experience, this was food for her. She grabbed another man and a women and continued until it was empty. She then placed currency on the bar, lifted herself on the chair slightly, ripped a massive fart on the poor soul below her, giggling as she did it. Then turned herself around and faced the other way, forcing the mans position to face her grimy, metallic asshole and the fart she had just unleashed full on. His eyes teared in the absolute horror.

She inspected the place, She was here not long ago, but there was always something new. "Ah, that looks fun" she said as she saw a new VR section had opened up on the second floor. She got off her seat, leaving the man below her in relief and headed towards it.


The sign said "Win a vibo mini by ranking a high score of 40,000". Vibo minis were shrunken humans that had been modified to vibrate on command, like a mini motor was inside them that provided excitment when inserted to holes, like a pussy or ass. Samantha had never had a vibo mini, not that they were expensive, she just never bothered. But she was here and it was just to play a game, surely she could win one.
She appraoched the desk, the female slio species attendent gestured to an empty pod. It was a device that you entered to experience the XRT VR systems, built by the Cocos species. Less advanced then most races had, but cheaper and so many places had them installed. You entered a pod and saddled up like you would a motor bike. As Samantha entered, she noticed the pod area her ass would smother had a face, excellent. She entered and the poor girl, who looked as young as 18, had her face smothered by the metallic ass like the male beforehand. She would have farted but feared she would be trapped with it herself. But unlike the seat, the girl was completly smothered by her ass as the pod squeezed Samantha into place. She then had a small device plug into her head and her mind went into the machine.

End Notes:

Thanks again for reading. Your reviews shape the direction of where I go and elements to continue to adapt. So if you like a character and want to hear more, let me know. Also any POV or experiences from characters, regardless of how little they are mentioned, I will deliver, I write to benefit you. My story is vast, but my detail needs direction, so what you want to read, I want to deliver.

Also as always, apologizes for errors and mistakes.

Chapter 13 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 12, this is a POV of the patrons Samantha 'used'.

Chapter 13: An experience

These is some details I had written for Chapter 12 but failed to find a place to include them, so decided to flesh them into this chapter. Let me know what you think.


JACK: The Seat
Oh god! For the third time tonight he could relax. Jack's life was hell. He was trapped inside a chair in a local Alien night club, they called them pleasure chairs. Chairs to serve the patrons of the club, regardless of what species sits on his face. Its torture. Thankfully the last two patrons were quite small, being Ipons. barely doing anything to his face. This was his first night and he hated it. The first one was the owner, a Helioa. She only teased him by showing an example of pressure he had to ensure with her hands. Still hurt but so far, he has been lucky. And he was not a toilet chair at least, thank fuck for that.

He had gotten the job after ripping off a local bully at college. He owed money and this paid the debt, since the bully had ties to the place. Not many worked here could just leave, but he could if he served 3 nights and he was thankful. 

He listened to the music in the background, it was calming. However that changed when he saw her face. A Technorian. She had blonde hair and grey skin, as all her race had. They werent known to love humans so he was scared. She smiled at him and then turned to sit down. She slowley approached. She wore a dress with no panties, figured. He could see her pussy, it was gleaming, like it was recently simulated. He wondered where she had come from. From where he was he could smell the pussy, the fish like smell and texture, it was not pretty. But also the asshole, the shit texture, it was worse.

It was almost there, his view was almost completly grey now, the pussy in his sights, he was horrified, the smell was awful. He loved pussies but the sweat and smell of this one, plus the alien like nature scared him. But it got worse, she repositioned.

The smell was insanely bad. While he could not smell the asshole, it was over his mouth, her pussy was fully imbedded within his nose. The jucies leaking into the holes in his nose, it was torture. He begged it to stop, he hated this.

He got his wish.

She re-repositioned and it was worse. Besides the complete blackness, his nose was now inserted within her asshole. He could smell her shit, her actual shit. He could almost vomit, it was intoxicating. Then the shock, a small shock to show the person wanted simulation. He knew he would get in trouble if he refused and he could taste her tangy, fishy pussy. So his tounge entered the abyss.


After 10 minutes, she changed again. He had glimpes of light as he saw her perky grey ass shift. He was free he thought. She then farted, the smell was like the taste he had to endure, but with his nose. It stung like fucking anything he had before, whatever she ate was awful. She then lowered herself again, his nose again in her asshole. The smell amplified. This time she sat different, facing away from the bar. He could see her. She was looking at the place. He continued to inhale her scent. She was such a fine looking girl, a face to die for. Yeah she was not human, but outside the skin, you could not tell. She farted again before removing herself from him and leaving.

He was unable to process what he had experienced. He had 10 more hours to go


Ally: The Pod

Ally was on the verge of tears. She was kidnapped from her home last night and placed inside this pod. She had no idea what it was for or what use it did, nobody had yet to use it and she wanted to leave. Her pussy and asshole were hooked up, so she could relive herself at any time. The only thing she was told was from some Alien girl who said "You are now property of XRT industries, this VR unit is your new home, forever. Enjoy". She was alone and scared, was this her life. Was she to never leave.

She saw a young woman enter her peripheral vision, she was grey, another alien? She entered the pod, oh god, she entered away from her. A giant ass was her view. She could see a giant grey asshole infront of her. It puckered in the cold area. She could smell it. Suddenly the pod sprang to life and the ass approached her, Ally panicked. She tried to speak but her vocal cords seemed detached, she was unable to. It came close, the heat from the ass was scaring her, she could smell the shit strongly and even a hint of pussy. It eventually touched her face and it pushed into her, smothering her. Within a minute, her face was black, her vision was darkness. The form was tight, she could not move her face at all. But a voice within her head popped up "Open your mouth if you want to eat, your only warning or we will terminate you" it said. She panicked and used her strength to do so. She did it but instantly regretted it, her mouth was smothered by the girls hole, she could taste her shitty ass.

She remained in the positon for 10 minutes, the pod getting swetty and Ally soaking the shit at an even more extreme rate due to it. However something changed, something entered her mouth. It tasted awful, and it was lumpy. Oh my god, this Alien was shitting into her mouth. TO BE CONTINUED

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it and feedback is always welcome

 

Aplogizes for mistakes and errors as always.

Chapter 14 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

The start and introduction of harmony.

Name: Harmony

Species: Auqa. Beings who live within a world completely of water. However despite this, they have an identical look to humanity, with some believing Humans to be related to them in some degree. When they leave there world to another that is not like there own, they wear suits of full of water, similar to a diving suit but see through. They appear naked in these as a culture design with the suit being made of indestructable glass. The water they swim in is unique to thier planet and Earth's is toxic to them. Only 2 known Auqa are known to live on Earth, both female.

Harmony was so fucking horny. She had fucked up coming to this planet with a friend. Nobody she knew was aquatic like her and the only other Auqa Alien was a lab rat at some place top secret, and that was 'apparently'. For all she knew, it was just her. Records list it as so. She was an Auqa, she lived permanetly inside a suit of water. It was basically a walking fish tank, but she controlled it with her mind (via inplant) and swam within it. It was sizable, slightly bigger then a large man. Within it however, she was a young 20 yr old, perky butt and breast with a thin body. Its just her ability to live was needed in this suit. It had movable arms and legs, so she still had some control on the outside.

But this presented a problem, nobody could join her to fuck her or pleasure her. Shrunken people died inside, due to lack of air. And other species seemed toxic to the water. But she constantly needed a fuck or pleasure. She was over devices or toys, most broken within days due to the toxic nature of the water. She had to come up with a plan, and she apparently was meeting someone who could help.

She entered the local cafe, people staring as always. It was rare to see an Auqa, let alone know what she was. Inside a young Techorian sat at a table. Surprisingly the table she sat at had its other chair missing, Harmony approached.

"You the fish girl" the Techorian asked Harmony. "No, I am Harmony not a fish girl, we don't even have gills. You must be Samantha I presume" Harmoney replied. "Sure am, I removed the seat for you, as an example to show I know my shit" Samantha replied with a smirk. Harmony did not need to sit as her suit both could not easily nor did she need to, since she floated inside anyway. The removal of the seat both helped Harmony, and showed her Samantha might know a way to help her, as this quick thinking showed she had done her research on her kind.

"So whats this idea you had" Harmony mentioned. Samantha gave her a smile and passed a piece of paper over to her. Harmony picked it up and read it. Her eyes darted the paper and her smile both lit up, then dissapeared, then lit up again before placing it back down. "Its, its. Both absolutelty brilliant but also, sadistic and down right torture to this poor person. I am not sure I want to do it now" Harmony replied, sliding the paper back. "Your still horny right?" Samantha said, Harmony nodded back, biting her lip. "200,000 humans are illegally sold a day, if not more. This is one guy who will be the luckiest or the most fucked, but whatever it is, he is still being sold. You just take care of him instead of being shrunk and placed in some Aliens ass." Samantha replied and she sipped her drink, waiting for the eventual agreement from Harmony. "Damn it, fine, where do I go" "Excellent, the address is on the back of that paper. Say I sent you. May, or may not get a discount" Samantha said as she once again slid the paper back to Harmony and went to get up.
"Why are you helping me anyway, whats the benefit to you" Harmony said, confused. Samantha smiled "If it works, I can sell this idea to your kind for buckets of money, when or if they come. Your a test run" And Samantha left, leaving Harmony alone but for the first time in awhile, happy.

Harmony arrived at the address. It was...an I.T. office? She entered and spooked the two guys inside. They instantly pointed to the back room behind them. "How did you know what I was in for" Harmony asked. "Grey chick said to expect you in a few days, your booked in as VIP so as long as Rosie is not with someone, she is ready to go" One of the men said and then went back to his computer with the other. Harmony was confused but accepted it. She went to the back room and inside was a very evil laboratory looking area, with another Techorian standing to the side. She looked identical to Samantha but with no clothes compared to her and a tube connected to her backside, near her ass. She also had some kind of cup over her pussy, so not completely naked.

"Ah, you must be Harmony. welcome, my sister said to expect you" the girl said. "Wait, sister? Samantha is your sister?" Harmony said, in confusion. "Yes, but she refuses to ever really tell anybody or accept it. We have a slight falling out. But when it comes to money, she is always happy to talk, and this idea had her coming to me. Its a 50/50 agreement if this thing kicks off, and the names Rosie" Rosie replied. "Now if you want to get on the table, I will perform the surgery. Don't worry, I have treated Auqa's before".

Harmony got on the table and the specific jolt from Rosie knocked her out.


Harmony awoke, standing up, as its custom for Auqa's after anything as its the default stance (suit wise). However she felt in heaven. She looked down and there he was. Her own person pleasure slave. A human sucking on her clit. Oh it was glorius, she was on edge. She grabbed his head and pushed, forcing him to go harder. However she quickly recended when she relized Rosie was watching. "Oh sorry, but fuck, this, this is amazing!" Harmony said, holding in emotion. "Yeap, a modified human. He can only get air by sucking on your vagina. Your juices or waste provide him with articifial air that keeps him alive. He has to pleasure you to survive in your suit. He can't advance past your waist, so he can't hurt you, not that it would be wise. And along with air, it also provides energy, so he will never tire. I also modified yourself with a switch to turn off the experience if you need complete concentration, its installed in your suits OS. But basically, he is a living pleasure machine trapped with you inside your suit. Your fuck boy to be accurate" Rosie said.

Harmony was in heaven. The boy was going hard, panicking from being woken up and told he had to do this to survive. He licked her clit like his life depended on it and Harmony loved every second. She however had thoughts "I'm still unsure about keeping someone like this forever in this state. It feels, well monstrous." Harmony replied, biting her lip several times however due to the pleasure. Rosie replied "You see this cup here" she said, pointing to the cup that protected her pussy. She then took it off and showed the inside to Harmony. Inside was a small man, his arms and legs pulled out and attached to the rims of the inside. He looked sticky. "He lives inside this, it almost never deatches from my vagina. He is forced to lick and pleasure me 24/7. He gets a shock if he stops or fails past 20 seconds. He was called...Andy, thats it. He was 18 when I got him. He is now about 25. He has spent 7 years as my slave and I care fuck all. He does his deed and I am happy. He was originally going to be my meal, but inspiration sparked and now he serves me. So my advice" Rosie looked directly at Harmony. "Don't give a fuck. That guy is called Joel. He is 19. He serves you, you are his master. Thats all you need to know. You saved his life, he serves you instead of your gut or others.". Harmony looked at Rosie, looked at the small man she was holding and down at her own slave.

She just smiled.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed. 

 

Apologizes as always to mistakes and errors.

Chapter 15 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

As we come to Chapter 15, we continue the story of Samantha with a deal done in dark with devious dudes.

As some might come to discover, some Chapters link but timeline is not exactly in line with Chapters. If people need help, I am happy to provide a timeline of events and where they take place in each chapter (up to 15). But none of this is essential to enjoy the individual stories alone.

Think of them like the MCU, you can enjoy your character or characters without reading or knowing anything else outside that. But I am writing a linking story with chapters like this that hint at a coming story arc. But its not essential to know what is going on.

Chapter 15: How the deal was done

Name: Samantha

Species: Techorian.

Samantha entered the dark room, a man sat at a table smoking a cigarette. She sat down at the table. "You know humans lungs hate those things, I prefer these" Samantha said as she moved something within her mouth and poked a small woman, about 21, out of her mouth before quickly sucking her back in. "She has a spot under my tounge, people rarely know" she smiled. The man put out the cigarette. "You know that girls family?" He asked. "Yeah, her brother was sold to a Gigerica, he resides within her panties as an ass slave. Her mother died when she was born and Her father is in a vending machine, or was until I fished him out, I keep him in a jar at my place" She said, smirking at the ability to respond. The man seemed scared she actually tracked this down, but remained calm. "Right" he replied. "So what do you want, I am a busy person, I am meeting a friend at my place later tonight and I do not want to not be there when she arrives. So can we hurry the fuck along" She asked, he tone full of hate. "I.., we, I mean the government needs helping taking down a group known as the Belle sisters, do you know of them?" He asked, nervous at her reply. She instead laughed and put her legs up on the table, making the convo seemed more relaxed then before. "Ah, those two princesses in the private town, the private town you lost if I remember correctly" She said, mocking the man. "yes, well, we want help in extracting a target without upsetting the big man. We cannot go to war with family, but the town holds a key political scientist and we believe he still lives, we need your help with a way to infiltrate the town" He asked.

"Me?, little ole me. Haha, it will cost you" She said, smiling, putting her legs down, as she did, the man noticed two little men twisted into rings attached to her little toes, fully alive but seemed not in pain, she noticed this. "ah my rings, I don't normally wear them, in fact I never do, its just for you little Sammy, you might remember them actually" She said, mocking his name. She put them back up, letting Sam look at them closer, his eyes opened in shock "George and Luke, why you heartless bitch, they were my friends".

"Were, is the key word sammy, now they belong to me. And you don't want to see who is under my ass" she winked. Sam looked furious, but he was under orders and had to stay on task. "And they say your sister is the bad one" he replied. This ticked something in Samantha. She slammed her hands hard on the table. "My sister is the devil incarnate, she is pure evil! Don't link me to that down right rotten bitch!" She then calmed down and repositioned herself.
"As I was saying, I need payment". "And what do you want exactly" Sam asked her, ready for an insane sum. "You" She replied. Sam broke in sweat. "I have your 3 friends and now I need the forth, SURELY SOMEONE CAN PROVIDE THAT" she said, yelling the last part to attract someone who was listening. "No, wait, what-" Sam said before someone walked into the room. The man wore glasses and was dressed in black, identical to Sam. He spoke "Deal, you provide us with the intel and we shall provide the agent. Regular or shrunken".

"Shrunken, the set needs to match" Samantha smiled.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I hope I did not confuse anybody with the text beforehand. I want to test a sort of story arc that links most chapters together, melding characters into a bigger story while never effecting the story I already have with them.

Its a test and if people don't like it, I will drop it, but it was developed when I was developing the original ideas, so I want to give it a go. Which is why I try my best to ensure every character detail is accurate over every story. Which if you pay attention, will hint at future scenarios or teases to things to come.

Anyway, thanks for watching and let me know what you think so far.

And as always, apologizes for mistakes and errors.

Chapter 16 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Continuing the Belle Sisters story from Chapter 11.

Chapter 16: The Date

James wore his best suit, or the best suit he could find in the town. He was nervous and scared shitless. Betty was a cold hearted killer and he had no idea what her plan was for him, he just knew she wanted a date, and her sister wanted him dead if he refused her or hurt her. Between a rock and a hard place, no way out. James looked into his mirror, adjusted his tie and left. Walking towards town, he was unsure what to bring as a gift. Flowers were a weak gift, it was would like giving her a single flower when sizes compared. Chocolate was also too tiny, he would need a truck load to satisfy her, plus as far as he ever knew, they only ate humans anyway. He pondered on the gift, unsure how to proceed. He then passed a store and saw an idea, it had similar restrictions as the others, but still had something he could at least give her that could not seem small and weak....he hoped.

He slowly arrived at the domain of the sisters. A giant building custom made for the torment of humans and the comfy lives of them. He approached the huge door, which did have a human entrance. He knocked and the door unlocked, he entered.

A man was by the entrance. He was suited like James and looked quite sophisticated. "Betty is awaiting you in her room, take this buggy to door 22. Do not go elsewhere or Venessa has decreed you will be 'lunch', as she put it" The man said, pointing at small buggy. The building was so big, it must have been needed for humans to get around. There was 20 buggies as James appraoched it, all covered in a thick layer of dust. He hopped in and drove.

He arrived at the door and entered via a small door, unlocked, James assumed because the man could see him, as cameras littered the halls. He entered.

Betty was on the bed and Venessa was in a bean bag. Betty was dressed as usual, nothing and Venessa wore her normal topless and only panties look, with actual panties, not the ones she wore earlier. Both looked at him as he walked in. "So the bug arrives, I am watching you" Venessa said, looking at him and then looking back at the giant TV she was watching. However dispite this, James could tell her attention was on him and Betty, her eyes were only fooling them. He saw that in her lap was a bucket and she was eating humans like pop corn, he had to look away. He then focused on Betty. "Oh my gosh you are soooo cute in that outfit! Makes me wish I had dressed up! But eh, oh wait, maybe, hold on" She said and she got up and went to another room. James panicked as Venessa turned to him. "I have a surprise for you", she smiled with a giant grin.


Venessa picked him up and took him to a room marked bathroom. She walked in and towards the toilet, she opened it up. James had never gotten toilet duty, nor did he ever want to. He had heard what it entailed but seeing it in action horrified him more then he could ever imagine. Thousands of humans were attached inside the bowl. Only there heads sticking out inside the porcelain prison. Many were screaming or moaning. Some that were at an angle even looked at him. He was horrified. "This is our toilet, I checked our records, you have yet to serve. 2 weeks these humans remain here, forced to consume our waste to live, both as food and because if its not clean each time, those responsible we crush" She said, a huge smile on her face. "And if you look at the very bottom of the bowl, is uno number 1, he has been here since it was built. He was the first human to try and escape the town. He has never left and has never not tasted shit in the years we have had this contraption" she remarked, pointing to a 27 year old man placed directly at the bottom, where a normal hole would go to remove waste in a normal toilet.
"I am not one for changing traditions, but if you make this date, regardless of its actual authenticity, bad for my sister. You will replace him" She looked directly at James saying this, he looked into her eyes, she was not pleased. He then looked back into the toilet, at the faces caked brown with shit and hair soaked yellow by urine. He tried to spot Frankie in the crowd, but the amount of people, it was too many before he was whisked away.

"Remember what I said" Venessa said, as she placed hin back on the ground and then returned to the bathroom. James winched at the possibility of her using those people. Betty then came out of her room.

She looked the same, her bob cut white hair shining in the buildings light. She looked identical but with one difference, James noted. She wore ear-rings, but just rings, nothing fancy. Betty noticed this. "Oh you noticed! I normally have humans dangling off these, but decided it would be weird them spying on us, so I removed them" She said, smiling. James normally would be freaked out, but he was kind of getting used to this treatment. Betty, so far, has been quite friendly to him. She did threaten him a few times and Venessa was not on his side. But if this continues, maybe it won't be so bad. He then shock back to focus and remembered the gift. He grabbed his card out a meekly talked to Betty "I..I got..t you ttthis" He said, hardly keeping his arm up with the gift. He might have calmed down, but his body was still a wreck. Betty instantly smiled "OH MY GOSH! A card, you did not need to! This is sooo romantic. Geez, I did pick a winner" She said, bending down and carefully taking the card away. She read it.

"To Betty

I may be small,
I may be weak,
but to my heart,
it always beats,
to a giant girl,
who protects our town,
it beats for you,
all day round

signed James"

James admits it was not something he would ever have said or even actually believed. She did not protect this town, she tortured it. She wiped people out by the droves, and those she did not, she tortured in just as bad ways. But he knew if he sucked up, if he played his part. Maybe he can leave this date without being killed or worse. Plus, if she actually fell for this, having one of the sisters being good with him was not a bad way to live.

Betty jumped up and down in joy, which James expected to rock him, but nothing happened. She put the card down on a nearby desk and knelt down infront of him. Her giant face engulfing his entire view. She pucked her lips and covered him in a kiss. She then got back up "That was sooo sweet, nobody has ever written something so nice about me. You are one of a kind!" She said. She then bent, picked him and put him on her hand. "Whelp, time to get this started, I got a picnic for us!" She said and she left, James in tow.


They arrived at the towns major park area, humans who had been around scampered by the dozens. By the time Betty sat down, it was deserted. She placed down a picnic mat and basket and popped James next to her, since the basket would have blocked his view elsewise. "I brought both snacks for me and you, since I know you don't eat humans and I don't particually like human food..or have even tried it. But its covered food, so I hope you can handle it" She said as she got food items out. James was kinda nervous, he saw her eat humans all the time, but he did not know how to handle her eating them in this setting. Maybe this might not work out, he felt like he could vomit from the thought of it, but some of his fears were quelled. Betty got one of her items out and showed him "Honey baked Human, its not honey but a sweet substance from our planet, but close enough. Alive but covered in this yellow substance, so you cannot see them" She said, holding up a human. It was a girl, looked young by the body size, 18-ish. She was completly covered in a yellow honey like substance, but it was solid. You could not see the body, just the outline. Betty then chucked it in her mouth and swallowed. James was still unsure, but the fact Betty had gone to such lengths did warm him.

She then got out a giant jello castle, as big as a normal castle for James "And this is for you!" She said, placing the castle in front of him. "Don't worry, I hardly expect you to eat the entire thing. But there is a surprise for you inside!" She said. James was confused, but also in awe. This thing was massive, a giant red jello castle. It looked fresh and slightly wonky he noticed. "I made it myself, so aplogizes if its not the best, first time making human food" Betty said, looking down at James. James looked at her, smile on his face. "Its, its amazing! I love it!" He said. He then entered the castle, curious about this surprise.


He entered the red walled castle, smelling the delicious red walls. He grabbed some, watching the castle flop, and ate it. It was amazing! As he walked, something grabbed him and pulled him, they covered his mouth. It was Frankie!

James pulled away, shocked at her being here. "What are you doing here" he said, confused and frightened at a human being trapped in here. "That bitch took me before I entered my toilet duty and stuck me in here, said it was for her date. Guess you got the same treatment, just glad I am not dying alone" She said. He eyes were blood red and hair a mess, looked like she had been here since it was baked. James rubbed his neck, he was unsure what to say. "Look, I think if we tunnel out a hole I have been making, we can escape, before they eat us" She said, pointing within the red castle. James pushed her arm down. "That wont be nessasary" he said, Frankie looked at him confused. "Why? You don't want to escape?! They will eat us elsewise, its worth a shot" She said. "Yes but, the date...its me" James said.


For the next 3 minutes, James explained the entire scenario. Frankie was mortified and her expression was of anger and fear. "That bitch! how dare she think she can just do this. We gotta escape" Frankie said, grabbing Jame's arm, he pulled back. "She is not a bitch...well not exactly, she has been sweet so far. And no, I won't, I want to stay, you can escape but I won't" he said. He felt bad leaving Betty. Wait, bad, what was he thinking. Was he really falling for this giant girl? Anyway, he also knew escape was not an option anyway when he was the guest of honour.

 Frankie looked at him in disgust. "What the fuck are you talking about, she is a killer! I have been forced to stay in here for over a day! Its been torture, and you want to play along, fuck that" Frankie said, but as she went to leave, her chance was dashed. "James! You there, did you see your friend! Bring her out, I want to see your faces! Else I will have to fish you guys out, hehe" Betty giggled to herself. James and Frankie knew escape was now no longer an option. They both looked at each other in acceptance and left the castle.

James and Frankie walked out, Betty waiting for them, a buggy to the side of her, exactly like the one they had at the castle. "Did you like my surprise! She was going to serve us in our toilet, but I saved her. I know you work with her, so I thought it would cheer you up" She said. James felt...happy. Betty had done all this, for him. This, this was, so thoughtful. "You bitch!" Frankie yelled, Jame's smile dropped.

"You killed my friend, you bitch, he was named Simon and he is gone!" She yelled, tears forming at her eyes. Betty seemed shocked, then angry. "Me, a bitch, watch your tone you brat, I saved your hide from serving mine, show some sympathy" Betty replied, quite annoyed looking. James did not know what to do, he was actually starting to enjoy Betty and Frankie was ruining that chance. He understood where she was coming from and he missed Simon. But, but, she was out of line. "FRANKIE, SHUT UP" James yelled. "Betty is a kind girl and did not mean for that to happen. Don't you speak to her like this" James said, exhausted from the ordeal. His words were not 100% truth, but there was an underlining enjoyment for Betty. And Frankie was ruinining it. Frankie gasped, she could not believe what was happened, she was lost for words and just stood there.

"Your friend is an asshole James" Betty retorted, James replied "She is no friend of mine anymore". Betty smiled. "Mind if I take care of the asshole" she asked, licking her lips. James looked to the ground and replied "go ahead". Betty rubbed her hands as Frankie looked at James. She saw him looking at the ground, unable to look at her, his friend that he betrayed for a giant girl. She ran over to him, ready to hit him for his betrayal but Betty got to her first. She got up from the ground. She used her other hand to open her butt checks and moved her other hand, with Frankie inside towards them. The last thing Frankie saw was a giant asshole as she was inserted. Betty removed both hands, closing her cheeks and sealing Frankies fate.


"Assholes belong with other assholes" Betty giggled.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and hoped you enjoyed it.

 

Apologizes as always for any mistakes or errors.

Chapter 17 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 12, Samanthas night out.

Chapter 17: Relaxation

Name: Samantha

Species: Techorian.

Samantha closed the VR game, racking up an extremly high score. Pleasured with herself, knowing she 100% won the prize, her senses were starting to return to her. However once her smell returned, she freaked. It stank. VR machines, at least those made by XRT, mess with bowel movements, so a toilet is included with every model. And in rare machines, its replaced by 'something else', in Samanthas case, as she noted when she got in, the poor girl near her ass. As she got out of the machine, she noticed her ass was caked in her shit, damn, she really had to go. The girls face was caked in her shit also, it smelt awful. The Silo attendent approached her. "Sorry about the machine, I must have had a backed up system" Samantha said, the Silo just laughed. "Its all good, come to the backroom and we will have someone clean you up. I will get maintenance to clean the machine also" She said and directed Samantha to a back room.

Samantha entered and saw a human male, about 19, chanined to a post. His mouth has covered in shit, caked all over his mouth, and he looked tired. "This is our cleaner, he will clean you up before you may use your shower. Do you wish for us to wash your dress also? We can provide replacement for the rest of the night" The Silo said. Samantha nodded and then undressed. She placed the dress on the ground and backed her self towards the male. This would be fun she said. She let the boys tongue touch her metallic tooshy. It was nice, especially to remove her shit that had been present. He licked around her globed ass, removed traces of her shit. Then he tounged her, she slighty jumped. It was nice. At one point he stopped and she looked behind her, he had finished and had done a pretty good job. A shower would need to remove the smell however, but the ass was decently clean. She asked him "How did you get this job". He looked up to her, tired eyes of defeat. "I, I live with the Silo girl, I work here when she does and then work her when she is off. It never ends, oh god!" he remaked before crying. The Silo girl approached them and slapped him before escorting Samantha to the showers.

Samantha showered and then was escorted to a clothes room. It had a variety of options, including a tub marked Techorian. She looked inside and saw Tiny Cups. Cups for your groin that attached to Techorian bodies. Inside them was a tiny that was forced to lick and service you all day. "Rosie" Samantha said, remarking on that her Sister had developed this simple torture device. Samantha enjoyed them, but was more angry she got the idea before her. She grabbed one and placed it over her Vagina. The small man inside began his service and she tingled in excitment. She then exicted the closet after grabbing a similar dress as before.

She then left the VR area, thanking the Silo who said her dress would be mailed back to her and the replacement dress was free. Also mentioning the reward for the game would come "5-10 weeks after you win", something that annoyed Samantha but she lived with it.

She then walked around the night club, many games and activities awaited alongside the many Aliens hanging around, consuming mini humans or torturing normal sized one. She saw something to relax for a bit, a mini tank. She approached it.

A mini tank was a bath sized tank that hosed thousands of tiny humans. They scrambled around, but unable to speak or escape. Aliens use these to relax, laying in them, sourrounded by the thousands of humans. They can enter the various holes of the users, or just tickle them all around. Some humans are squished, but all are durable and can even be used as stress balls. They cannot be eaten, but can enter anywhere else the user wants them to, if need be. Some even play with them, forcing them like toys as amusement.

She walked up to the counter and paid the fee. She entered her area and saw the tub, thousands of humans wailing around. Waiting for the next Alien to torture them. Samantha stripped and slowly entered the tub, like entering a tub of water. Some entered her pussy, it tickled her. Some pressed within her butt checks, not forceful enough to enter, but eventually would. As she got lower, they arosed her nipples, some grabbing on to them to hold, she was estatic. Some entered her asshole, causing her to slightly tense up. She was in heaven.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Reviews are always welcome and helpful.

As always, apologizes for errors or mistakes.

Chapter 18 by Tinyjosh
Author's Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 7, the character of Tara.

Chapter 18: The Monster

Name: Tara

To say Tara was happy with her modification was an understatement. She was in heaven. She strode around town more confident then ever. She ass was under constant sensations of pleasure, Josh's tongue going nuts on it all the time. It made her go through so many panties, custom made by Samantha, due to how wet she got. And the control, the ability to just stop, release and continue without worry was heaven. Plus night life was amazing, she was always the centre of attention, girls wanting to ride the nose and tiny she had attached to her back.

But it also got her more horney and more desperate. About 1 am one night, after a full pleasure with a tiny toy, Tara was still itching. It was not the same as she had with Josh, that control, that raw sexual power over him. Tinies were toys, she needed a slave. But how and where? She thought. She was desperate, she needed one now.

She went outside and started walking, not 100% sure she could do what she wanted to do. But it might have been her only option. Risky was an understatment, but Tara felt like a million bucks, it passed her by like her breath on the cold winter night.

She approached the house and knocked. Daniel Lake. The first person, or human, she met on Earth when she arrived. She met him at a coffee shop when she accidently entered, trying to understand Human culture. They became fast friends but she had not seen him for years, but kept in touch via emails. She was insanely in love with him, but felt she was not ready for a relationship, especially a human one. He eventually married and thats when contact via emails over visits started. He lives with his wife Vicky and step son, Jack. She had not told him what she had done.

Daniel opened the door, he looked tired and must have just woken up. Tara kicked the door open more and pushed her way through. "What the? Tara?! Is that you" Daniel said, half asleep but in shock of the 'creature' Tara had become. "Is that..a person on your back, what, what is going on, what is-" He said, trying to gether his thoughts. Tara looked at him "I am sorry" she said and she grabbed his head. She ripped her panties off and shoved his face into her vagina, within seconds the process had began. His face was molded to become a new type of panties for her, but permanent. His hair dissolved and only his mouth remained, covering her pussy. His tounge also remained in his mouth, allowing 24/7 access to pleaure for her. His eyes changed above her Vagina, she thought he could have some experience of the world unlike Josh. His nose was placed under her, just out of the way, no need for a second nose to ride.

Within a minute, she had gained an ingrown pleasure partner, fulfilling her needs both in front and behind. However the lights started to turn on and standing in front of Tara was Vicky and Jack. Vicky was a 39 year old woman, but she did not looked a year over 29. And Jack was an 18 year old male who looked slim and meek. They looked horrified at the creature that stood before them. Vicky approached Tara as she saw the transformation and approached the part of Daniel. "Daniel, daniel, what did you do to my husband?!" she screamed, crying and falling to her knees, scraping at the panties that was once her husband. Tara breathed in. She was expecting this, but was hopefuly she could get in and out. But had a backup plan. She grabbed a shrink ray she obtained a few weeks ago, as security and quicky shot it at the two family members, instantly shrinking them.


She had hoped to use others as the last piece of her puzzle, but she had evidence to hide and shrunk people to use. She grabbed the boy and put him to her face. He was screaming and crying. He was now about 8cm tall. She removed his clothing and smothered him on her left tit. Tara did the deed. The boy melted into her body, leaving only his head and neck left. It was pointed directly at her nipple, having nowhere else to move his head. She looked down at the new creation. The boy cried "What are you doing, what is this". She pushed him into her nipple and said "Stay and suck or die". The boys face lit up in terror and he did so. She then grabbed the female and put her to her face. "What is your plan, why are you doing this" She asked, tears rolling down her face. Tara replied "I was horny and you were collateral.". She then provided to the do the same as she did to Jack to Vicky.

She looked down, a pussy eater and two nipple pleasure slaves. She was complete. She smiled and walked out the door. It was dead hour, not a soul in sight. She had succeeded.

As she walked home, she made on final adjustment. As the two were sucking her nipple, she morphed the head to the top also, forcing them to be unable to move away from sucking her nipples. It meant she was unable to flaunt her breasts, but also the slaves were never to not pleasure her, forever stuck staring at her areola and sucking her tit.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, approaching Chapter 20, which I plan to be a big one.

 

As always, aplogizes for mistakes and errors.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9515