Clubbing by Vintovka
Summary:

A woman takes her tiny husband out for a night on the town with some friends.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Couples, Entrapment, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 17009 Read: 37558 Published: August 03 2020 Updated: August 21 2020

1. Clubbing by Vintovka

2. Drink and Shrink by Vintovka

3. Shrinky Drinks by Vintovka

4. Dance Circle by Vintovka

5. Heading Out by Vintovka

Clubbing by Vintovka

“Come on, you’ll have fun!” Fulda pleaded.  The table shook when she leaned forward on it, her hands resting on her elbows.  She was wearing a low-cut black dress, smushing her breasts together in the large window of her cleavage.  It was the most convincing argument she had made yet, and I forced myself to look up from them to her chiseled features.  That was only a little better.  Her enormous face loomed overhead, and her lips were in full pout.

 

“I just don’t think it’s a good idea for me to go dancing,” I said.  “Dim lights, loud music, all those feet moving wildly, there’s a lot that could go wrong.”

 

“Don’t you trust me to keep you safe?” she asked.  She batted her bright blue eyes, and I felt my resolve weakening.  I looked down to her tremendous cleavage and remembered why I had shifted my gaze.  “I haven’t been out since we started dating, and I really want you to come with me.  Do it for me.  Please?”  Fulda leaned forward, bringing the great rift of flesh toward me until it nearly engulfed my body.

 

She was all too aware of the power she had over me, and my resolve faltered.  “Okay, I’ll go dancing with you,” I finally agreed after fifteen minutes of wheedling.  Fulda leapt up and started bouncing giddily, her hands clapping together with the sound of thunder.  Her breasts bounced along with her, the terrible danger I just agreed to put myself in no longer seemed so dangerous.

 

It was obvious she planned to go from the start, it was just a matter of wearing me down.  Her long auburn hair was down and meticulously treated so it was whimsically wavy, and dark eyeliner made her eyes stand out even more than usual.  Bright pink lip gloss drew the eye to her lips, though everyone but the extraordinarily tall would have to look up at them.  She wore a black dress that stopped a quarter of the way down her thighs, with straps that immaculately framed her cleavage.  The garters of her dark stockings were just visible beneath the hem, and her elegant, strapped high heels boosted her to seven and a half feet tall.

 

“The girls are going to be so excited!” she exclaimed, clasping her hands together.

 

“Wait, what girls?” This was the first mention she had made of anyone going out with us.

 

“You know, the girls!” Fulda unhelpfully repeated, and she could tell from my blank stare that she needed to elaborate.  “Oh, right, I didn’t tell you.  Jessica turned 21 a few days ago, so me and some other Gammas in town are taking her out!  Don’t worry, it’s just Jackie and Helen, and they like you!”

 

“And you’re wearing those enormous shoes so they don’t upstage you again?”

 

Fulda leaned in close so her face was all I could see, bringing her aquiline nose close to touching mine.  “Honey, do you know how much it costs to get these in a custom 18-and-a-half?  I’m wearing them any time it’s appropriate, and some times it isn’t.”  She brushed me with a finger, sending me stumbling back before walking off to her room.

 

When she returned, a golden necklace chain was draped over a finger, held in place by her thumb.  Something that looked roughly spherical dangled form the end, swinging like a pendulum with her gait.  As she got closer, I noticed it looked like a locket, but made of gold bars joined to form a cage.  “I don’t think I’ve seen that necklace before,” I stated, not wanting to ask the obvious.

 

 “Do you like it?” she asked, smiling.  Fulda presented it to me, holding the locket down for me to get a good look.  It was large enough for me to fit inside with room to spare.  “I had it made a few months ago so I could take you to nice places.  It felt wrong to keep stuffing you inside my clutch like you’re a tube of lipstick, so now you can join the fun with us big people!”

 

“And putting me in a cage is supposed to be better?”  I really did not object too strongly, I just wanted to see if I could fluster her.  Knowing Fulda, her mind was made up the minute she ordered it, and it was better than having to worry about something in her clutch smashing me.

 

“Yeah, lots!” she replied joyfully, clearly not flustered at all.  “This way you can be part of the group without me having to worry about you falling into my drink or something.  And I think you’ll like your vantage point when inside.”

 

“My vantage point from behind bars,” I specified, still trying to make her squirm.

 

“You’ll change your tune once you see it.”  Fulda pried the door open with two fingers, then reached to grab me.  Her fingers settled on my collar and, careful not to grab anything else, she pinched it and plucked me off the table.  I dangled limply below her grip, accustomed to several ways she picked me up, and she carried me to the locket’s open door.  She turned me so I would be facing outward and opened her fingers, dropping me into it.  After a short fall I landed on the bars, and with a loud clank she shut the door with a finger.

 

She let go of the cage, and for a moment I swung back and forth from the chain.  Fulda grabbed a half in each hand and slowly lifted it to her neck, careful not to add to my discomfort by going too fast.  Gold links clicked through the loop as she adjusted it, working her fingers below her hair to get the clasp to fit just right.  The chain jerked when she clicked it into place and she let go of it.  I dropped with the new length of slack, and got thrown against the bars when it jerked to a sudden stop.

 

There was a thin golden floor for me to stand on, and when I got to my feet I realized Fulda was right.  To either side, her breasts rose up like great hills, curving down to a great valley in front of me.  I stood right in the middle of her cleavage, surveying a vast field of her breasts enhanced by her dress pushing them together.

 

“Okay, you’ve won me over!” I called up to her.  “I’m okay with the cage now!”

 

“I thought you’d come around,” Fulda said smugly.  When she spoke her chest vibrated, making the cage rattle around me.  She flicked the locket, making a loud bang when her fingernail struck the bar, and it started swinging side to side, bumping over the skin of her chest.  “Just wait until I start walking.”

 

The swinging abated after a few seconds, and Fulda adjusted the locket so it fell right at the base of her cleavage.  Her body rose slightly when she took a step, then a loud click came from the floor when her heel landed.  A moment later I bounced, accompanied by a crash from her toes slamming down, and I quickly fell back into place.  Fulda’s tits, however, did not calm down.  They kept jiggling, the enormous mounds of flesh rippling from the movement that passed through her body.  When they were about to settle down her other foot landed, starting the jiggling all over again.

 

“Still want to complain about the cage?” she teased, and another wave of vibrations passed through her chest.  It felt so nice, like my whole body was being massaged at once, that for a brief second I forgot I was in a cage at all.

 

“No, this is fine!” I answered as I watched her breasts bounce in front of me some more.  “I think you should take me out more often now!”

 

“Don’t get too excited just yet.”  Another wave of vibrations traveled through her chest, making me feel remarkably content.  “And by that, I mean don’t fucking cum in your pants.  We’re walking there.”  The quiet laugh in her chest sounded like a low roar, and she hit the lights on her way out.

 

Fulda had to hunch over to fit inside the elevator, and even standing inside she had to crouch to keep from hitting her head on the ceiling.  The brief elevator ride down was the only reprieve I got from her jiggling tits, and they started right back up as soon as she stepped out.  There were few people in the lobby, and though she drew their gazes none of them looked too closely at Fulda’s new necklace.  She had to stoop to get through the door, making my cage swing out from her chest, and it made a dull thud when it landed back against her skin.

 

It was dark outside, the only illumination coming from streetlamps far overhead.  People on the sidewalk steered clear of Fulda, not wanting to risk agitating a woman who was over seven feet tall and looked like she could tear off a car door with her bare hands.  This was the first time I had been outside in months, much preferring the safety indoors, and it was a remarkable experience.  Glancing around, once I got past the fact that I was almost buried in my wife’s tits I felt big again, and much taller than I had ever been before.  Even hanging above Fulda’s breasts I was over six feet off the ground, and able to look down at most people walking by.

 

“You have your phone on you, right?” Fulda asked, her booming voice jolting me out of my delusion.  “We need to be able to text each other in case one of us gets in trouble.”

 

“I don’t think you should worry about getting in trouble,” I replied, “and you’d probably be better off texting one of your giantess friends if you do.  But yes, I have it on me.”

 

Fulda chuckled, making a pleasant rumble spread within her chest.  “I was trying to spare your ego, but I guess you know where you stand.  Let me rephrase: if you get in trouble and you think I don’t know, text me!  It’ll be loud in there, but I promise I’ll be able to hear it and come looking for you.”

 

 We were quiet for the rest of the brief walk, leaving me to admire Fulda’s bouncing tits in silence.  It was a fine experience, and I did not think I would get tired of watching them even if I lived inside this cage.  She knew the effect her voice had on me, and to fill the silence she started humming.  The vibrations from her vocal cords overtook me, and between that and her bouncing breasts I was in paradise.  Fulda was giving me the complete experience of being immersed within her, and my only complaint was that it could not go on longer.

 

When we reached the club, Fulda began pushing her way through the line.  “So, where are we meeting your girls?” I asked as she barreled through a crowd, shoving aside the people who did not want to move.

 

“They should already be inside,” Fulda answered, not slowing as she scythed a path through the crowd of people in front of her.  We could have beaten them here, but I had to spend fifteen minutes convincing you to even come out, remember?”

 

When she reached the front of the line, a firm hand on her stomach stopped Fulda.  The cap of a bald head was the first direct sign of another person I had seen here.  The others may as well have been bugs with how readily Fulda cast them aside.  “Ma’am, you need to go to the back of the line,” a gruff voice told her.  “We’re at capacity, and it’s first come, first serve.”

 

“This might sound unbelievable, but I’m with a reserved table, so I should be on the list,” Fulda replied.  “Fulda Stein?  Table should be under my sister, Jessica?”

 

There was a pause while the bouncer checked his clipboard.  “Well I’ll be damned,” he exclaimed, “you’re not just an entitled white bitch trying to force your way in.  Go ahead, your table’s on the left wall.”  He stepped aside and pulled the velvet rope to let Fulda pass, then blocked the onrush of people trying to follow her.

 

It was much darker inside than it was on the street, but Fulda seemed to know where to go.  She walked along the wall, carefully avoiding people who might slow her down.  When she reached the side, she crept along until she spotted her friends inside a booth.  Fulda quickly moved the rope aside and slipped in, clasping the rope behind her.

 

“Fulda, you giant bitch, you made it!” Helen exclaimed, and the others stood up to greet her.  Helen was first in line, and she quickly wrapped Fulda in a tight hug.  Their bodies pressed together, and the skin on Helen’s chin squeezed through the bars of my cage.  When they finally parted, she brushed a lock of blond hair behind her ear and turned her blue eyes up to look into Fulda’s.  “You just had to wear those gigantic fucking heels tonight, huh?  What’s the matter, worried you might have to look me in the eyes all night?”

 

“Turnabout is fair play,” Fulda responded, holding her friend at a forearm’s length.  “Or were you dreaming of being taller than me again?  Trust me, I haven’t forgotten about the stilettos you wore when I tried to set you up on a date.”  She released Helen and squeezed her arms around the next person.

 

“Jackie, you giant nerd!” she shouted, pulling her tight enough that her hair slipped through the bars.  She had changed it from bubblegum pink to vibrant blue, making it seem like the ocean was pouring into the cage around me.  “I haven’t seen you in so long!  How’re you doing, girl?”

 

“Oh, I’m doing fine,” she replied, stepping back far enough I could see her turquoise eyes.   “I’m actually managing a game store these days!”  Though I was looking down at her, being this close was a firm reminder that I was puny in comparison to them.  Her crown stretched as far as I could see in both directions, and I could see each individual follicle.  Before she pulled back, I saw her hairs more as great blue ropes, every one enough to support my weight if I grabbed on.

 

“I can’t wait for you to tell me all about it, but first…”  Fulda let go of Jackie and embraced the next person tightly, shoving a clear blue eye against the front of my cage.  “I need to say hi to the birthday girl!” she finished, clapping Jessica on the back.  “Happy birthday, sis!  Sorry we couldn’t celebrate on the actual day, but you know how it is.”

 

“Yeah, I know.”  Jessica clapped her back in response, sending deep, meaty thuds through Fulda’s chest.  “It means a lot that you all came out anyway, though!”  They squeezed each other tightly for a while in a sisterly embrace before she stepped back so she could look Fulda in the eyes, her curly blond hair bouncing on her shoulders with each movement of her head.  “But what was that I just saw?  Did you bring a shrink to my birthday party?”

 

“Not just any shrink!” Fulda corrected her.  “That’s my husband!  I figured he’d want to come out too, seeing as how you kept us safe after Gina’s attack and all.”

 

“Well, I’m glad he could come,” Jessica said, giving me a gentle look.  “There’s a definite dearth of cute guys here, and your husband is just the cutest!”

 

“Yeah, he is pretty great,” Fulda replied, turning me back and forth as she fidgeted with the locket.  “Do you not know the rule, though?  At any Gamma outing, you’re supposed to wear your tallest heels so you can really tower over the people around you!”

 

“I guess I didn’t realize this was a Gamma thing,” Jessica responded.  “Do I have time to go back and get my six inchers?”

 

“Don’t worry about it!” Fulda answered, clapping her on the shoulder with a laugh.  Her booming laughter sent a series of explosions through her chest, and I did my best to ride them out.  “Besides, you’re still taller than Jackie, and I bet if you asked my itty-bitty husband he’d say you’re gigantic.”

 

“True enough.”  Jessica smiled, and clapped Fulda on the bicep.  “Want to get started with some shots?  We’ve had a bottle sitting on ice waiting for you to get here.”

 

“Yeah, let’s get this party started.”  Fulda slipped free of Jessica’s hands and strode confidently to the padded booth along the wall, eager to begin.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

Drink and Shrink by Vintovka

Fulda flopped into the booth, making my locket cage trail in the air as her chest fell faster than it did.  Inertia pressed me against the door’s bars as it swung toward the broad expanse of her foothills at the base of her mountainous breasts.  It landed hard enough to dimple her soft skin, throwing me into the wall facing her before slightly bouncing back up.  For a moment it seemed to hang in mid-air, then it fell back against her chest and came to a stop.  With a small groan, I grabbed the bars and pulled myself up to stand on the tiny gold floor.  I was used to Fulda’s rough treatment of me, and not even my pride got hurt anymore when she unintentionally flung me around like this.

 

The other women took their seats around the booth, with Jessica occupying the place of honor at the head of the table.  Helen reached for a bucket in the corner and wrapped her hand around the neck of a gigantic bottle of vodka, even for them.  Her muscles flexed a little when she hoisted it into the air, and the table shook when she slammed it down on top.  Jackie leaned forward and slid her hands into a small compartment underneath the table.  Glass clinked together when she grabbed four shot glasses with a single hand, and they rattled against each other when she set them on the table.

 

“Aren’t you forgetting someone?” Fulda asked.  She fidgeted with the locket between her fingers, twisting it back and forth on the chain.  “You have to be a certain age to drink legally, not size.”  I realized she was not merely fidgeting, but sending a strong hint.

 

“Of course, how could I be so inconsiderate?” Jackie replied and reached for another glass.  She slapped it onto the table beside the others with a loud clack.  “A shot glass for someone who could fit inside one.”  Jackie quietly grunted and leaned back in the booth, giving me a pointed stare.

 

With them sitting in a circle I finally got a good look at everyone.  Helen was to the right, sitting up so straight I thought her spine might be a steel rod.  Her white dress had a single broad strap over one shoulder, pulling the material tight enough over her chest to outline her breasts.  It dipped inward above her hips, highlighting her voluptuous figure, before her thighs blossomed out.  She had her hands folded in her lap, and her long, powerful legs were bare, showing off her lightly tanned skin, and her shiny white shoes with slender spires under the heels made her calves and shins into rigid spires.

 

Jackie was getting into the spirit of the private section, lounging against the cushion with her slender arms spread wide, resting atop the backing.  Her strapless dress matched her hair, a brilliant shade of cobalt blue and almost perfectly straight.  She had even painted her nails the same color, their movements drawing my eye as they idly slapped the booth’s leather.  White stockings gave her slim legs some shape.  One leg was crossed over the other, showing off her vibrant blue heels with one long, continuous sole giving her feet a steady incline, and a small hole in front so her toenail polish was visible.

 

On our left, Jessica excitedly leaned forward, resting her elbows on her thighs.  Her dress went up to her collar bone, the dark red acting as an excellent background for her curly blond hair and contrasting with her pale skin, with a decorative black belt pulling it tight around her waist.  Its skirt was pleated, helping it keep its form as it drooped beneath her toned thighs.  She had on a pair of flesh-tone stockings, helping her calves look even more defined, and her black flats had separate sections for the heel and pointed toe with a pearl anklet running through a loop in the back keeping them on her feet.

 

Fulda pressed her thumb against the front of the locket, slipping the nail into the small crack where the door met the backing.  She bent the digit slightly, and with a loud pop the force pulling on it overcame the latch holding it in place.  Her thumb opened it as wide as it could go, then she let go and held a single finger flat in front of me.  I stepped onto it, my feet barely dimpling the skin of the platform several times broader than I was, and Fulda held the finger steady.

 

The world rotated when Fulda turned her hand, and she began lowering me toward the table.  She moved slowly, keeping me above her lap in case I fell off, though there was little risk of me slipping off a finger wider than most hallways.  Her finger reached the table, and I stepped from it onto the hard, black surface.  Five hollow glass obelisks rose in front of me, distorting the light that passed through them like a funhouse mirror, and a colossal tower filled with vodka stood behind them.

 

While she still leaned forward, Fulda wrapped an enormous hand around the bottle and picked it up.  “As the most gigantic person here – and Jessica’s sister, of course – it falls to me to pour the first round,” she declared.  She twisted the lid off and set it on the table beside me, then began pouring shots.  When all the glasses were full, she slid them to the giantesses arrayed around me, starting with Jessica, and kept two for herself.

 

“Trying to get fucked up like the old days?” Helen teased as she reached for her glass.

 

“You know, it’s customary for the birthday girl to go wild and her friends to go along for the ride,” Jackie chimed in, grabbing hers.

 

Fulda smirked and slid one of her glasses toward me, bulldozing me aside with the thick glass bottom.  She let go and focused her icy gaze on it, and in a flash the monolithic vessel for vodka was gone.  In its place stood a glass properly sized for me, filled nearly to the brim with a clear liquid.  Some might say she was recklessly flaunting her powers by using them to shrink a glass like this, but I was just glad to be included in the fun.  In the apartment we had full sets of dishes she had shrunk for me, and it seemed natural to do it here.

 

“Now that everyone, no matter how colossal or puny, has a drink, I think it’s time for a toast,” Fulda announced.  Holding her drink aloft, she proclaimed, “To Jessica!  If I had to build a perfect sister, she would be exactly like her.  She’s smart, caring, beautiful, has a body most men would die just to touch, and she’s my only sister you don’t need a magnifying glass to see.  Love ya, sis!”

 

The four of them reached to the middle and clinked their glasses together while I raised mine as high as I could.  They made slight motions toward me, but none of them had fine enough control to only nudge my glass, so they left it at that.  Their glasses thudded on the table simultaneously, making the ground shake beneath my feet, then they raised them to their lips.  A warm breeze hit me from all sides, then they tilted the bottoms up and poured the liquor straight down their throats.  Not wanting to be left out I did the same, but while they all appeared to be fine I must have done something wrong.  My throat burned from the vodka passing through and I began producing large amounts of thin saliva.  By the time I stopped gagging, Helen had already taken the bottle to start her round.

 

“You might want to put the shot glass down and step away, honey,” Fulda said, and I did as instructed.  It rapidly grew in size, forcing me back as its base expanded to where I stood.  Not a second had passed before I found myself staring up at the glass tower again, dwarfed by what they each delicately held between two fingers.

 

Helen collected the glasses and lined them up, then filled them all in one continuous pour.  She slung one across the table for each giantess in attendance, but when it came to me she carefully pushed it forward, keeping total control with her tight grip.  After she let go, she pointed a tremendous finger at it, causing it to dwindle again.  We all picked up our glasses, but before we could drink Helen held up a hand for us to pause.

 

“I think it’s appropriate for us to all give a toast,” she said, and no one objected.  “To Jessica!  The only person capable of filling Fulda’s shoes, even if only figuratively – no one else could fill those monsters.  She’s strong, organized, and the light of every room she’s in, and I’m glad they’re sisters because I couldn’t choose between them.  I know the Gammas are in good hands with her, and when the time comes, she’ll pick a successor almost as worthy.”  They repeated the ritual, and the vodka was slightly more palatable this time.

 

After Helen enlarged my glass, Jackie collected them in front of her and began pouring.  She was the first one to use both hands to hold the bottle, and even then she still spilled enough to form a small pond on the table.  No one seemed to mind, however, and she distributed them with much more care.  When it came time for her to shrink mine, she held her thumb and forefinger apart, then quickly brought them together, making the vessel dwindle accordingly.

 

“I’ve never been great at speaking, and I’m even worse at speeches, but I’ll give it a shot,” Jackie announced.  “To Jessica!  She’s the only woman I know who can coordinate outfits better than me, and they all look so great on her!  We may not have a lot of common ground, but she’s always a joy to talk with, and eagerly listens when I go on rants even if she’s not that interested.  That’s how I know she’s got a great character, and people like her always go far in life.”  We drank together again, and I was beginning to find the vodka almost palatable.

 

Jackie regrew my glass by doing the reverse motion with her fingers, and Jessica started collecting them in front of her.  “Hey, it’s your birthday!” Fulda interrupted her.  “Don’t you know the rules?  You can’t pour any drinks, that’s what we’re here for!”

 

“But I’m the birthday girl,” Jessica shot back.  “Don’t I get to do whatever I want?”

 

Fulda smirked and sat back, holding up a hand in surrender.  “You’ve caught me in a technicality,” she admitted.  “As it is your blessed 21st birthday, if you choose to pour drinks, that’s your prerogative.  You may proceed, and even issue a toast if you see fit.”

 

Jessica filled and distributed the glasses, snapping her fingers as a flourish when she shrank mine.  “I do, in fact, see fit,” she said, holding her glass aloft.  The others followed suit, and she waited until mine was as high as I could get it before proceeding.  “To Gamma Tau Sigma!  It’s a true sisterhood, and not just because it’s a sorority.  I’ve never felt the same acceptance and support as I do when I’m among Gammas.  They’re some of the sweetest, most caring women in the whole world, and we’ve gathered the best in this room.  I’m so glad you built it into what it is, and I hope it’s even better when I finally have to pass it off.”  When we drank this time, it felt like a big drink of water.  My taste buds had gone numb, and everything started to blur around the edges.

 

We placed our glasses back on the table, and Jessica regrew mine with another snap.  They looked at each other silently, wondering who was going to make the next move.  After several seconds of the only noise being the muffled music coming from the main hall of the club, Jessica finally spoke.  “So, is this it?” she asked.  “Do we just take turns pouring shots until there’s no vodka left?”

 

“We could always go dancing,” Helen offered.  “I’ve seen how you move, I bet you’d draw more attention than you could handle.”

 

“I kind of want to keep it in here for a while longer,” Jessica replied.  “You all paid for this room, and I think we should at least finish a bottle or two.”

 

“We could play some drinking games,” Fulda suggested.  “The right ones should get us through a couple bottles easily.”

 

“Most of the drinking games I know involve shrinks,” Jessica responded.  “We’d have to go out there and get some, and they’re probably with friends.  People would come looking for them, and someone would notice if a whole group went missing.”

 

“We’ve got one shrink right here,” Fulda said.  Jessica looked at her inquisitively, and Fulda simply pointed at me.  Jessica followed her sister’s finger, and her eyes widened when she saw it led to me.

 

“You want us to play with your husband?” she exclaimed, still staring at me.  “Aren’t you worried he’ll get hurt or killed?  Our games are always rough on shrinks.”

 

“Have you looked at him up close?” Fulda asked.  “He may be tiny, but he’s been a shrink for almost seven years, and all that time running and climbing has given him a body that’d put a lot of professional athletes to shame.  Plus, you were all at our wedding!  I trust you not to hurt him, and if anyone does they’ll have a very short life as a shrink.”

 

Jessica seemed open to the idea, but not totally convinced.  “Are you okay with this, little guy?  I mean, I don’t think Fulda would offer if she didn’t think you were, but I want to be sure before I agree.”

 

“Yeah, I’m fine with it!” I answered, shouting to make sure she could hear me.  “Fulda and I play games like this all the time!  We’re all here to make sure you have a good birthday, and as your brother-in-law I’m happy to help.”

 

Jessica pensively looked back to her sister.  “And you’re sure you’re okay with us playing with your husband like he’s a toy.”  Fulda smiled and nodded, undeterred by the new phrasing.  “I only know a couple games that just need one shrink though, and they’re all pretty lethal.”

 

“Don’t worry about it!  We can take turns being the second shrink for you.”

 

“How will we decide who starts, though?”  Jessica’s tone made me think she was slowly working her way toward something.

 

“Sis, what aren’t you getting about this?  As the birthday girl, you decide!”

 

“Well then, as the birthday girl,” Jessica began, “I hereby declare that the first person out of all the Gammas here to be shrunk for my amusement is… you, dear sister!”  Fulda looked shocked, but before she could protest Jessica snapped her fingers.  In an instant my towering wife was reduced to the size of a figurine standing between two rows of the booth’s padding.

 

Jessica leaned over and pinched two fingers around her sister, then plucked her off the seating.  Fulda’s legs, wrapped tightly in dark stockings, stood out against Jessica’s fair skin, and I could see her struggling against the grip.  I knew all too well there was nothing she could do to get free, however, and Jessica set her down beside me before opening her fingers.

 

Fulda was obviously fuming, but she knew she had been hoisted by her own petard.  “Dammit, Jess!” she shouted.  “Why’d you have to pick me first?”

 

“You said I could pick anyone!”  Unused to everyone’s voice being a bombardment of sound, Fulda recoiled from her sister’s words, making Jessica smile.  “Sometimes I just get tired of being the little sister.”  We both groaned at the joke, but she looked very satisfied.  “You two should get ready for a lot more of those.”

 

“Aw, I think she’s cute at that size!” Helen declared.  “She’s only about twice the size of her shrink husband!”

 

“Yeah Fulda, you’re such a doll!” Jackie chimed in.  “You should try not being so huge every now and then, it’s a good look for you.”

 

Jessica loomed over us, bringing her face down until it became our ceiling.  Her blue eyes were alight with glee, and while she considered us I could tell Fulda wanted to be mad, though she did not have it in her.  Everyone was having so much fun, especially Jessica, even if it was at her expense, and she did not want to rain on their parade.  One of them had to be first, after all.

 

Fulda was still huge to me, with my eyes barely reaching her waist – as I understood it, shrinking someone made them roughly proportional to their actual height.  Over the years I had become accustomed to the idea that I was simply small and everyone else was big, and things like this helped keep it in perspective.  Though she was Amazonian to me, the women arrayed around us saw her much the same as they saw me.  For now, they were the giantesses here, and Fulda was their beloved shrink.

 

“You both are in for such a teasing when it’s your turn,” Fulda shouted at them.  “If you thought I was a bitch before, just wait until you’re finger-sized.”

 

The gargantuan blond laughed, blasting us with a cloud of hot air and making our bones shake inside our bodies.  “Who’s the big sister now?” Jessica boomed, and followed it with more laughter.  “I’ve got tons of these.  Anyway, you two sit tight for a minute while I figure out what game I want to play.  And don’t go anywhere!  Not that you’d get far, I just don’t want to have to clean sister or brother-in-law off my shoe later.”  Jessica had really taken the advice to enjoy her special day to heart. 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

Shrinky Drinks by Vintovka

For several minutes, the trio of titanesses deliberated which games they should play with me and the diminutive Fulda.   Safety was first on their minds, and since most of them had been created to eliminate shrinks in entertaining ways it ruled out a lot of games.  Whenever one of us on the table tried to offer our input, they simply talked over us as though we were not speaking.  They were giving us an authentic shrink experience, and I could tell being ignored started to grate on Fulda.

 

Discussion on what to do for the first round of what they had dubbed the “Shrinky Drink” games started to wind down.  “What if one of them falls from near the top though?” Jackie asked.  “They could really get hurt, and I’d hate to have to rush to the hospital, especially if it’s the perma-shrink.”

 

“Your alternative is standing on them and seeing which one goes splat first,” Jessica retorted.  “I think it’s clear which is safer.”

 

“I still don’t see why we can’t have them duke it out for our amusement,” Helen offered.  “First one to tap out or get knocked unconscious loses.”

 

“Because that’s shockingly close to domestic abuse,” Jessica answered.  “I’ve made up my mind.  Shrinks, approach!”  Fulda and I looked at each other and shrugged, then started walking toward the table’s edge.  Jessica’s thighs subtly moved up and down, something which many people would mistake as excited fidgeting, but I knew was someone slipping their shoes off.

 

Jessica sat back in her chair and her feet swung into view.  She brought them down on the table one at a time, making the entire structure shake from the devastating impact of her heels.  Tremors from the first strike had just dissipated before the second one, setting off a cacophony as one of the shot glasses rattled hard enough it fell over and started rolling.  I was used to dealing with earthquakes from footfalls, but Fulda was not so adept.  The force of her sister’s foot slamming down sent her tumbling into me, and a strong shove from her hips knocked me to the floor.

 

The blow turned me around enough to see the open glass cylinder rolling toward us.  With its mass and speed, not even Fulda could stop it before it barreled over us.  “Fulda, behind you!” I shouted, and she spun around.

 

Immediately she sprung into action, dashing toward me lying on the ground.  She slid her arms under me and hoisted me off the ground without so much as a grunt.  Her shoes made her a little unsteady as she draped me over the shoulders, but she quickly corrected her balance.  Fulda moved as quickly as she could without toppling over, keeping her arms wrapped over my legs to make sure I would not fall off, but it was not fast enough.  The shot glass was quickly barreling down on us, and we would not clear it in time.

 

Just before it flattened us fingers gripped the glass, stopping it cold.  Fulda looked up to see Helen leaning forward, her face looming far above us.  She smirked, then scraped the glass against the wood as she dragged it back toward her.  “Bet you never thought doing shots would be that dangerous for you,” she teased, slamming the glass down in front of her.  “I would’ve intervened sooner, but I’m used to watching shrinks get run over and laughing.”

 

“Okay, back to the game!” Jessica declared, and we all turned toward her.  Fulda set me down and gave my butt a firm smack before we started walking again.  “This game is really simple: when I say go, each of you will climb up one of my feet, and the first one to reach the tops of my toes wins.  The loser will have to remain a shrink and do a shot with who bets on them.”

 

“I bet on Fulda,” Helen blurted.  “She may be a shrink, but she’s still gigantic compared to him.”

 

“Yeah, me too,” Jackie concurred.  “She’s jacked, you know?  And I remember she went wall climbing once a week.”

 

“Looks like it’s up to you to pull off an upset here, little guy,” Jessica said as we took our spots at the base of her heels.  We looked up and she flexed her feet, making wrinkles in her sole visible beneath the nylon.  Her toes curled down so her feet formed a long C-shape, holding them like that for several seconds before making them as straight vertically as possible.

 

“And go!” she shouted without a countdown.

 

I hopped onto Jessica’s heel, my feet slipping into the curve at the bottom as I dangled from the nylon by my arms.  Fulda made quick progress, almost doubling my rate of ascent no matter how hard I scrambled.  My fingers felt weird each time I looped them through the mesh as a result of the alcohol, and I was never certain if it was the right time to let go.  With much more experience drinking – and a greater mass to absorb it – Fulda was almost unaffected, and it showed.  The other two cheered her on, glad to see their choice in such a commanding lead.

 

As we progressed up Jessica’s sole, however, it slowly turned toward my favor.  I had been climbing feet like this for years, often with my life on the line, and had learned a few tricks to make it easier.  While Fulda got bogged down by her instep where the stocking had more slack, I climbed toward the side where the fabric clung more tightly to the skin.  I waved to her hanging from the elastic material as I passed, watching her hanging low as her weight pulled it down.

 

Sheer stubbornness drove Fulda on, and she reached the ball of Jessica’s foot just when I was at the base of her toes.  Her raw strength took over and she pulled herself upwards, constantly churning her arms and legs in a steady ascent.  In the time it took me to move one inch she covered three, and while I was still navigating the curve of Jessica’s pinky toe Fulda was reaching up the big one.

 

I knew that to be a mistake, too.  Much like over the instep, the nylon there was loose, and having it hanging low impeded progress.  While Fulda fought against gravity I pulled my body over the curve of Jessica’s pinky toe, then draped myself over the tip.  My hand tapped the small toenail twice, and in the distance Jessica’s enormous face smiled.

 

“The little guy wins!” Jessica declared while Fulda was still struggling with her toe, making the others groan.  “Helen, pour four shots while I get the shrinks off my feet.”  She picked her legs up from the table while Helen grabbed the bottle, making the world spin slowly as she drew us into her lap.  I clung tightly to her toe, and as I passed over her I saw Fulda was having a much rougher time, swinging wildly from the stocking while the foot ponderously moved through the air.

 

Jessica set her feet in the chair, crossing her legs just tight enough so they would fit.  She held a hand down so Fulda could drop into it, then pinned her with her middle finger while plucking me from her toe.  The hand turned upward, then her fingers opened so I dropped into her palm.  While I rolled down the slope to land next to Fulda she raised us to face-level, unpinning Fulda so she could stare down at both of us with her clear blue eyes.

 

“I’m disappointed in you, sis!” she boomed playfully.  “You, of all people, lost to a shrink!”

 

“I keep telling you, he’s ripped!” Fulda shot back.  “Plus, I make him climb my feet like every day, he’s had a ton of practice at it.”

 

“Sure, make whatever excuses you want,” Jessica replied as she lowered us back to the table.  “You still lost to a shrink.”  I could tell Fulda had more to say, but before she could speak Jessica tipped her hand sideways to dump us out.  We slid down the smooth skin of her palm and fell very briefly before landing on the table.  More precisely, Fulda landed on the table and I landed on her, my face sinking into the crevice between her breasts.

 

Fulda clamped a hand around the back of my head to hold me there.  “Mmm, I forgot how fun it is to just have you be real short to me like this,” Fulda purred as she ran a finger down my spine.  “It’s still way more fun having you be puny, but I could go for this every now and then.”

 

“Hey, lovebirds!” Jessica barked, completely ruining the moment.  “The night’s still young and we’ve got shots to do!  We’re here for my birthday, not to watch you two fuck.”  Fulda rolled her eyes and grabbed me by the shirt, rolling me from on top of her.  We both sighed before standing and turned toward Jessica, who was still smiling down at us.  I was not sure if she thought it was funny how much her sister dwarfed me even while shrunken, or if it was just the novelty of seeing her puny like this.

 

Helen distributed the shots, making a show of plunking one down in front of Fulda.  With an ear-piercing snap Jessica reduced that one enough for Fulda to drink it, then lifted her own.  “I know I didn’t bet, but I still thought Fulda would win,” she said.  “So in fairness, I should drink too.”

 

“Hey!” Fulda shouted before they could throw their drinks back.  “When do I get to be big again?”

 

“When I decide you do,” Jessica answered smugly.  “I honestly thought we’d all dominate the little dude and that rule wouldn’t mean anything, but here we are, and rules are rules.  Now, drink!”  All the women brought their glasses to their lips and tipped them upward, pouring vodka straight down their throats.  Jessica looked like she was refreshed by it, a sentiment I had not shared earlier.

 

Bangs from the others setting their glasses down resounded through the room, but Jessica took the time to turn her empty shot glass upside down.  She held it like a pen, moving it back and forth, trying to decide where she would put it.  When it landed the peals of her laughter drowned out the sound of it hitting the wood when she saw Fulda trapped beneath it.

 

Fulda was less than amused and began pounding on the glass.  “You’re really pushing it, Jessica!” she shouted, her voice muffled by the container.  “Keep this up and we’ll see if you’re still laughing tomorrow!”

 

If she could hear Fulda, Jessica ignored her and turned to the other two giantesses.  “Jackie, could you be a doll and grab Helen?” she asked.  “I don’t want to look for her when she’s a doll.”  Jackie enthusiastically complied and grabbed Helen firmly by the wrist.  Before she could pull away Jessica snapped her fingers again, and in an instant Helen was no longer looming over us.  When Jackie opened her hand, there was a tiny figure in white standing in her palm.

 

Jackie started lowering her onto the table, but Jessica stopped her.  “Just pick her up and take off your shoes,” she instructed.  “As much as I want to play with Helen as a shrink, I’d like to get right to our next game.”  Jackie complied, picking the tiny giantess up with two fingers, and I saw her knees shifting while she removed her shoes.

 

Jessica reached for me, and I stood still while her hand approached.  Her fingers clamped around me, and she plucked me from the table’s surface.  “This is just like old times, isn’t it?” she asked as the hand drew me toward her foot.  “Me stealing you away from Fulda to play with you.  The only difference is now she can’t stop me.”  She placed me on her big toe and let go, leaving me standing on the giant toenail.

 

I imagined Jackie did the same with Helen, and Jessica got down to business.  “This is something Fulda taught me called ‘Ride the Bucking Bronco,’ and it’s pretty simple.  We just kick our feet while the shrinks try to hold on!  The first team to lose their shrink has to drink, and the one that goes flying has to stay small.”

 

“This seems a little dangerous,” Jackie said.  “What if they slam into the ceiling or something, or get hurt when they land?”

 

“We’d better catch them then!” Jessica flippantly replied.  “They’re not too fragile, I think.”

 

While they discussed it, I got ready to be flung around wildly.  I wedged myself between her big and second toes, forcing myself into the fine mesh of her stocking until I was buried up to my shoulders.  She clenched her toes around me, and I slipped my arms into the durable net, locking them together at the wrist.  While she lowered her foot to the floor I did my best to slide my legs into the stocking for additional support.  When I was all set, I was practically joined with her foot, and it would take a tremendous amount of force to dislodge me.

 

The two giantesses turned toward each other and extended a leg, setting their playing foot in the middle.  I was used to things like this, and by now I found riding on feet to be almost relaxing.  Jessica kept it slow, and it felt more like I was riding on a boat than an enormous implement of destruction.  Her toes pressed against the ground, making them smush outward from the pressure, and I was held tighter in the cavity between her toes when they fattened around me.

 

I turned my head and saw that Helen was having a much less enjoyable experience.  It was her first time tiny as far as I knew, and she was learning lessons the hard way.  She had grabbed Jackie’s stockings with her hands, using them as the only anchor for her body.  At the slightest bit of movement she had fallen over, and when the enormous foot landed she rolled to the front and fell off the toes.  Helen was barely holding on, dangling by two strands of nylon while she swung back and forth, trying to climb back on top of Jackie’s toes.

 

Jessica did not let her tiny friend’s difficulties slow her down.  She shouted “Go!” and kicked her foot into the air, starting the game.  I was catapulted forward, and the sudden, intense movement made it feel like my guts remained behind on the floor while my vision swam.  Her long leg subjected my body to an extreme amount of torque, though it was over in a split second.  When it was fully extended, it came to an abrupt stop, and momentum tried to fling me off her foot.  Her toes grasping me helped dampen the impact, and nylon stretched to follow me as I took flight.  It did not break, however, and when it snapped back I was slammed into the cavity between her toes again.

 

Helen fared much worse than I did.  Her grip on Jackie’s stocking had slipped the instant her leg kicked into action, and she tumbled over the top of the tremendous foot she had been clinging to.  The pillar of Jackie’s ankle stopped her from falling off, but the swift movement pinned her against it.  When it stopped, she was flung helplessly into the air with a scream, and I watched her sail past me.  She landed against Jessica’s chest, her body burying itself into the soft skin for a moment before it pushed her out and she fell into her lap.

 

“Ha, you lose!” Jessica exclaimed, scooping the tiny woman off her dress.  Helen was dazed but no worse for the wear, though her pride had probably taken a big hit.  She placed the tiny woman on the table beside Fulda, then lifted the foot I was clinging to.  Jessica set it down on the corner and unclenched her toes, releasing me from their tight grip.  I slid my arms and legs out from the stocking and let go, dropping back onto the table.  Her foot flexed as a way of saying thanks, then it slid out of view.

 

After the shots had been taken and Helen was trapped beneath glass, Jessica turned back to Jackie.  “I think you need something else after such a poor performance,” she said.  “Jackie, go sit on the table so I don’t have to look for you.”

 

“Okay, if that’s what the birthday girl wants,” Jackie replied and gave an exaggerated sigh.  She got up and turned around, her tremendously long thighs stretching over the whole width of the table.  As the cobalt blue sky lowered toward me, I dashed for the edge and just avoided getting sat on, and I looked up the wall of thigh dozens of feet tall.  Her butt shoved shot glasses off the table, and they clattered on the hard floor when they landed but did not break.  The table creaked under Jackie’s weight, the strain increasing when she clumsily leaned back and lifted her legs off the ground, nearly tipping over backward.

 

Jessica put a stop to the creaking with a snap of her fingers, making Jackie instantly reduce to the size of an eraser.  She leaned over and picked up the other two while I made my way over to the newly tiny woman.  Jackie was the shortest of the women there, but she was still over a head taller than me.

 

“Hey there!” she greeted me enthusiastically.  This was the first time I had seen her at anywhere near approaching equal size, and I was surprised to hear her high-pitched mousy voice.  “Guess there’s not much risk of me stepping on you by accident now, is there?”

 

Before I could respond, Jessica’s hand came back and deposited the other two tiny women beside us.  They landed in a heap, and I did my best to help Fulda get back to her feet while Jackie worked with Helen.  I was not sure how much I actually did since she weighed twice as much as I did, but I figured it was a nice gesture.  When she got back to her feet Fulda’s abs slammed into my face, knocking me away, and she quickly grabbed me so I would not fall.

 

Jessica leaned forward so her face filled our vision and remained there for a bit, simply looming over us.  Her eyes scanned from right to left, taking in the sight of her tiny friends.  She looked positively giddy, though the others were less enthusiastic.  Jackie and Helen had never been tiny before, let alone had the attention of a giantess directed at them, and were understandably uneasy.  The gleam in Jessica’s eyes did not make it any easier for them.

 

She pointed at us and laughed, a loud, booming roar that made  my insides shake as each sound reverberated inside my body.  “Look at you!  You’re all so small!” Jessica exclaimed, her breath carrying the overwhelming scent of alcohol.  “I didn’t think you would fall into my trap so easily, but here we are.  Now that there’s no one around to grow you back, though, I might as well explain my plan.”  Wait, was she being serious?  There was no way she was being serious.

 

Before anyone could run Jessica extended a hand over us, blotting out the sky with her enormous palm.  It came to a rest just above our heads, and the wrinkles on her palm deepened when she curled her fingers inward.  They swept us off our feet, shoving us into each other as she made a loose fist.  Upward movement pressed us against her fingers when she lifted us off the table then leaned back.  It was hot inside her fist and quickly getting hotter, and I could tell the others were getting uncomfortable.

 

Before we could start sweating Jessica opened her fingers, revealing her gigantic face towering over us.  Helen screamed in surprise, though it did not faze the one remaining giantess.  We were in front of the tip of her nose, and Jessica’s tremendous eyes stared down at us.  Short of taking a swan dive off her palm there was nowhere to run, and she seemed to be drinking in our helplessness.

 

“You see, I’ve been thinking of a way to secure my legacy at Gamma Tau Sigma,” she began, her words making us shake.  “Then it hit me: I could bring you all back to live there forever as shrinks!  I could get Fulda’s little model of the house, and you could live in the house inside the house!  And I know you all liked being big, but now several generations of Gammas will benefit from your wisdom!  Either that, or they’ll mix you in with the rest of the shrinks once I’m gone, but they’ll get a kick out of it regardless.”

 

“Okay Jessica, you’ve had your laugh, now grow us back,” Fulda shouted at her.

 

“Who’s laughing?” she replied.  “You’re shrinks now, get used to it.”

 

“What about him?” Fulda asked, grabbing my arm.  “He’s not a founder, so don’t subject him to this!”

 

“Huh, you’re right, he isn’t.  That means he can’t live with the other founders.  I guess once you’re all in your new, tiny house I’ll hold an auction to see who gets him like other high-value shrinks.”  They stared at each other in silence for a while, Fulda fuming while she stared into one of Jessica’s impassive eyes.

 

Jessica started laughing again, making us rock with her hand while she tried to keep it steady.  “Got you!” she shouted.  “You really believed I was going to keep you tiny forever!”

 

“No we didn’t, that was just Fulda!” Helen protested.

 

“Girl, I saw your face.  You totally bought it,” Jessica replied.  “Now, are we going to argue over who totally wasn’t scared, or are we going to get back to partying?”  That put the issue to rest, and she lowered us back to the table.

 

“You all might want to swing your legs over the edges,” she said.  “I’m not sure what happens when people grow into each other, but it’s probably not pretty, and if someone smashed the little guy they’d have to deal with me and Fulda.”  They complied, heading to different sides of the table to let their legs dangle in the air.

 

Jessica snapped her fingers four times, and in a second I was walled in by titanic women again.  “Oops, forgot.  Perma-shrink,” Jessica said with a giggle.  “Can’t snap you back to full-size!”  The other three stood and stretched, filling the air with the sounds of their joints popping.

 

Fulda stepped forward and looked up so she could stare her sister straight in the eyes.  “I’m missing something,” she told her.  “Six of something, in fact.”

 

Jessica smirked.  “Can you blame me?  You of all people should understand me wanting to be the tallest.”  She snapped her fingers again and Fulda shot up half a foot.  “Now, find your shoes everyone.  We’re going dancing.”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

Dance Circle by Vintovka

Once the women had regrown their shoes and put them back on, they got ready to head onto the dance floor.  Fulda stood so she towered over me, and my eyes followed the dark nylon up along the gentle curves of her calf and powerful thigh.  She looked down at me, her bright eyes standing out in the dark room, and bent her knees sharply so her fingers could reach me.  Her thumb and forefinger engulfed me, holding my body securely while she stood back up.  Everyone else was already filing out of the private room, and Fulda’s long strides rushed to follow.

 

“Um, Fulda?” I piped up as she walked for the door.  “Aren’t you going to put me back in the locket?”

 

“Wasn’t planning on it,” she replied.  “If we’re going to dance, you’ve got to be on the dance floor.”

 

“Says who?”

 

“Says the English language,” Fulda quipped.  “It’s pretty clear, you dance on a dance floor.  You want to dance with me, right?”

 

“Yeah, but won’t it be dangerous?” I asked.  “There are a lot of people moving out there.  Someone could easily step on me in the chaos, or even kidnap me!”

 

“Why don’t you let me worry about how dangerous it is?  You’ve got four gigantic women looking out for you, I promise we won’t let anything bad happen to you.”  I still had strong concerns, but it was clear this was happening anyway.  Besides, if I could not trust Fulda, who could I trust?

 

Fulda caught up to the party on the other side of the velvet rope, and together they formed a wall of women to walk onto the dance floor.  Some people who saw them coming tried to get out of the way as they purposefully strode forward, but there was nowhere for them to go in the crush of people.  They were easily shoved aside as Fulda and Helen plowed a path through the crowd, and people quickly became more insistent about clearing a path.  Every few seconds a man would come up and try to grind on one of them, but they were easily pushed to the ground and stepped over.

 

Jessica insisted they keep going until we were in the very middle so it would feel like they were in command of the club, and they happily obliged her.  They spread out, forming a ring around the center, and people eagerly made space for them.  Even without knowing they could shrink people, no one wanted to tangle with a group of women where the shortest towered over most of the club’s patrons.

 

When they had established a perimeter with their enormous bodies, Fulda began lowering me to the ground.  She had been holding me at waist level, and I watched with awe as my vision scrolled down along her legs.  I was below her skirt in moments, and her thighs inclined backwards as she crouched.  It felt like I was shrinking all over again when I passed her knees, gazing up at her tremendously long legs as they seemed to get longer.  Her shins tilted forward when her thighs came to rest on her calves, and the straps around her ankles moved along my peripheral vision.  The spires of her heels came into view, the narrow towers miraculously supporting her weight, and she set me down between the toes of her gigantic shoes, the toes themselves significantly taller than me.

 

Fulda let me go and stood up to her monolithic height.  Without her fingertips insulating me, I was subjected to the full force of my environment.  Whether it was from the music’s powerful bass or a hundred feet hitting the ground marginally out of time with each other the floor never stopped shaking, and I felt every vibration throughout my body.  It was impossible to hear anything more than a foot away, meaning even the strong voices of the giantesses around me would struggle to cut through the noise.  All around me feet slammed onto the floor, easily with enough force to obliterate me if any part of the shoe landed atop me.  Flats, loafers, wingtips, high heels, boots – they were all on display, and all were just as dangerous as they relentlessly pounded the ground.

 

I gaped up at Fulda, her majestic body seeming to stretch upward forever, then her hips shifted to the side.  Her titanic frame shifted side to side with the music, and I thirstily watched her body move.  After a few seconds I started to get into it too, doing my best to mimic her movements, then she lifted one of her gargantuan shoes.  Briefly I saw the smooth black sole with nary a scuff on it, then it hit the ground.  Even though it had fallen a short distance there was still a significant boom that cut through the music, and the force of its impact overrode everything else for a moment.  She ground her goes on the floor like she was crushing something, making her swaying hips more intense, and the grinding sounded like static underneath the music.

 

Most people shied away from the giantesses, not wanting to feel intimidated while they were out for a night on the town, but some were braver than others.  We had been dancing for a few minutes when someone came up and tried to get Fulda’s attention by making sure her gyrating hips bumped into him.  In the darkness it was difficult to make out much detail, and the flashing strobe lights making everything backlit did not help.  From what I could see, he probably thought himself quite tall normally, though the top of his head did not even crest Fulda’s shoulder, and likely wanted the unique thrill of being with a woman significantly taller than him.

 

Fulda shook her head and firmly pushed him away, but that was not the end of it.  The instant she retracted her arm he was back against her, trying more forcefully to get her attention while her leg kept him to her side and out of the circle.  She grabbed his collar and held it tight, trying to make it clear she was not just being playful.  “I’m married!” she shouted, her voice breaking through the din of the club’s ambient noise.  “I’m here with my husband!”  Her fingers unclenched, giving him a light shove when they opened.

 

He took a moment to inspect her hand before shouting his reply.  “I don’t see a ring, and I don’t see your husband!”

 

“You will if you don’t back the fuck off,” Fulda replied, jabbing a finger into his chest.  There was no way he knew what she was getting at, but it was clear she was done messing around.

 

“I don’t believe you’re married, so I’ll take my chances!  Maybe you’ll learn to like me!”  He tried to push against her again, but Fulda’s kept him firmly at arm’s length.  There was no way he was getting closer to her, but not for lack of persistence.

 

I could tell Fulda was reaching the end of her temper, but when he reached to grab her waist she snapped.  With her free hand she seized his wrist, twisting his arm hard enough to make him yelp.  Fulda looked at him scornfully and yelled, “I gave you three chances to walk away, I’m not just playing hard to get!”  She leaned forward, and in an instant he was gone, though I followed his rapid reduction into her palm.

 

Fulda moved her hand to the center of the circle and opened her fingers, carelessly dropping the interloper onto the ground.  He landed hard on the floor several feet from me, and surprisingly stood back up without help.  When he looked up at Fulda he froze in fear, though his tiny scream was drowned out by the noise around us.  With a finger she gestured for me to stay back, as if I needed encouragement to stay away from whatever was going to happen.

 

After staring down at him for a few moments Fulda lifted her foot, making it seem like it was part of her dance, and stomped it onto the ground.  She raised her heel and twisted her shoe back and forth, grinding the toe of her shoe against the floor.  When she pulled her foot away, she flicked the tip of her shoe like she was disposing of something.  To my relief, on the other side was the man she had just shrunk, though he was cowering from the sight of titanic women.  While I did not particularly care about him, she had promised to stop crushing people if she could avoid it back when she agreed to start dating someone she had shrunk.

 

The giantess circle closed around him, and none of the others had an agreement to stop smashing tiny people.  Helen stepped in first, the loud crack of her pump shocking even me with its volume, but when she withdrew her foot he was still standing.  Jackie was next, her wedge heel thudding down beside him, and he recoiled from the blue wall as she pressed it into the ground.  Jessica finally stepped in once Jackie had vacated, her flat banging hard enough on the floor that he staggered away from it.  After she pulled her foot back, they all took turns coming as close as they could to flattening him without actually doing it while he became increasingly distressed.

 

They continued for several minutes, laughing while they repeatedly imperiled his life, and I could not bring myself to feel sorry for him.  He had brought this on himself, after all, and they seemed to be taking Fulda’s lead to avoid smashing him.  When they could stop laughing they yelled out taunts, though they came so quickly I was not sure who was saying what.  “Not so big now, are you, little man?”  “Just another bug on the dance floor!”  “You’re this tall and trying to pick up chicks at a club?”  “You can’t dance and you can’t dunk, either!”

 

When they had their fun, Jessica waved them off and leaned over, swiping a hand at the puny man between them.  It scraped along the floor, and when she clenched her fingers into a fist he was gone.  She stood and raised her hand to her face before opening her palm, subjecting him to the sudden shock of her gigantic face looming over him.  Jessica smiled and prodded him with a finger, driving him around the edge of her palm before withdrawing her hand.

 

“So what do you think, little guy?” she shouted.  If I could hear her, there was no doubt her voice was blowing out his eardrums.  “If a woman’s not interested, are you going to leave her alone from now on?”  I could not hear his response if he even spoke, but Jessica seemed satisfied.  “And you’re going to do what you can to respect women even if they can’t shrink you?”  Again I could not hear what he said, if anything, but it seemed to please her.  “Good.  Now go away pest.”

 

Jessica brought her other hand back into her palm, middle finger coiled behind her thumb.  The tension released when her finger shot forward, striking the man in the chest and sending him flying over the crowd around us.  In an instant he was out of sight, and Jessica quickly snapped her fingers.  I did not hear him land, but when he did it was at least at full size and likely caused the bouncers to be very confused.

 

With the interloper disposed of, we got on with our night.  The alcohol from earlier was staring to affect even their massive bodies, and they started to get clumsier and more erratic.  Helen stepped back to retake her spot on the perimeter, but Fulda stopped her with a hand around the small of her back.  She pulled the blond toward her with a gentle tug, making her gigantic pump slam down beside me.  While I struggled to get my footing back she spun her around, then clamped her hands around her waist to stop her.  Fulda leaned forward and said something into Helen’s ear, and though I could not hear it the titaness in white nodded her assent.

 

Two sets of towering legs stood astride me, with the toes of Fulda’s shoes bumping against the backs of Helen’s heels.  Fulda slid her hands up to Helen’s armpits, and with a firm jerk pulled her backward.  With nowhere to go she toppled over, only stopped when her butt rammed into Fulda’s crotch.  Unmoved by the force of a giantess falling into her, Fulda ran her hands down Helen’s sides and grabbed her by the hips, holding the smaller woman against her.

 

Fulda held her closely, guiding her gigantic friend to dance along with her.  The hems of their dresses came together, only the sharp contrast between white and black marking where they were separate.  Helen started grinding against Fulda, gyrating more intensely than the woman holding her while driving her butt into her.  With a strong smack on her ass Fulda encouraged her, then gripped her waist more tightly than before.

 

Helen leaned into it, thrusting her buttocks against Fulda’s crotch hard enough to shove her back when she leaned forward.  Fulda’s grip did not falter, however, and she stayed tightly bound to Helen.  The thuds from their tremendous footfalls forced me down to a knee, though I kept my eyes upward at the pair of gigantic women standing over me.  Helen’s hands slapped against her knees, and she began rubbing her rear up and down against Fulda.  She encouraged the twerking, helping her hips move up and down with her iron hold while their shoes thundered against the ground.

 

As the night progressed the gigantic women around me got increasingly loopy, and the circle broke down as they excused themselves to take more shots.  They stayed together, but other people managed to find their way inside too, and the more relaxed they were the less they minded.  Fulda stayed behind, knowing I was protected so long as her stance was around me, but she had the others bring her liquor.  While they did not bring any for me, I did not think I could handle much more anyway.  With the entire world being a threat, I needed to stay alert.

 

After a while I caught someone staring at me, her gaze lingering long enough that I knew she spotted me.  She tried to be sneaky, her simple black flats gliding over the floor as she danced toward me, though she bumped into several people in the few steps it took to reach me.  No one seemed to mind, however, figuring it was no different than any other time someone else bumped into them in a club.

 

When she reached me, she stood behind Fulda for a moment and looked down at me.  It felt like she was announcing her presence, and I certainly noticed as I gazed up at her.  Before I could register more than her black dress and straight brown hair she bent forward, reaching a hand toward me.  Her head bumped into the back of Fulda’s thigh, stopping it from moving any further, but her hand was still quite able to reach me.  The broad plain of her palm engulfed me, and the last thing I saw before it went dark was the deep line running across its middle.

 

When she stood back up g-forces pressed me against her fingers, though a sudden stop threw me into her palm, and I slid downward until I landed amid her flattened fingertips.  Through the thick, warm curtains of flesh around me, I heard Fulda growl, “Give him back.”

 

“Give who back?”  My would-be kidnapper had decided to play dumb, and I did not expect it to end well for her.

 

“The little man you just grabbed off the floor.”  Even through thick insulation I could tell Fulda desperately wanted to tear my captor in half.  “He’s mine.”

 

“You don’t own him!” the woman protested.

 

“I tried doing this this easy way,” Fulda said with a sigh.  “Now we’re going to do it my way.”

 

A beat passed, then the woman who snatched me started screaming.  Her cry was quickly drowned out by Fulda’s voice, though it was immensely louder and deeper than before.  Each word she said made the hand I was in shake, which shook me with it.  My captor’s fingers opened like blossoming flower petals, and when they cleared my view I gasped involuntarily.

 

Since her hand was clasped around me I had been shrunk along with the woman, the unfortunate result of transitive shrinking.  Fulda’s face towered thousands of feet above me and stretched farther than I could see if I stared at her nose.  I had to look around her face, taking in all of her gargantuan features manually, like the forest of red hairs that made up her eyebrows.  Her eyes alone were tremendous, enough to light up the world for me, and her pupils were like deep shafts drilled into the middle.  While I could previously straddle her nose and ride it, now it looked more like a mountain I would have to scale on a journey up her face.  Glinting pink lips the size of a city block loomed overhead, and a tiny mole on her cliff face of a chin was large enough for me to build a house on it.

 

“Put my husband down,” Fulda demanded.  It barely sounded like she was saying words anymore rather than making a long primal roar, and it took a moment to piece together what she said through various environmental clues.  “I won’t ask you again.”

 

That was enough to convince my abductor.  Careful not to make any sudden movements, she slowly knelt in Fulda’s palm and lowered me onto it.  She tilted her hand, and I spilled out of it and bounced on Fulda’s taut skin.  The woman stood back up and raised her hands, showing that they were clean, and stepped away from me.  The dimples from her skin pressing into Fulda’s palm receded with her retreat, and I quickly realized I had settled into a ditch within her skin’s texture.

 

Fulda reached in with her other hand and pinched the woman by the back of her dress, then lifted her into the air.  In a sudden jolt she carried her beyond the long grasp of her fingers, then held her suspended over the floor.  After letting her sweat for a bit she regrew the wanna-be kidnapper, leaving her still dangling in the air while Fulda gripped her clothes.  It looked like Fulda could have held her like that all day, but her point had been made.  She let the woman go, and that it was like she had disappeared from the world.

 

With her gone, Fulda turned her brilliant eyes back to me, and I had to split my attention between the colossal orbs.  The skin around the pulled tight while she smiled, and she rumbled, “You’re smaller than a flea, dear.”

 

“I know!  Do you think you could grow me back?”

 

“Not just yet,” Fulda boomed.  “Seeing you this small is giving me some ideas, so let’s get out of here.  First, though…”  She lowered her face toward me, and my view quickly became dominated by her bottom lip.  At the very least, at this size there was no way I could mistake it for her trying to shove me into her mouth.  The soft skin pressed against me, flattening against her palm, and she pressed them together to make sure there was a good seal.  When she pulled back I was stuck to her lip, held fast against the tender flesh.  I had started the night with my wife keeping me in a cage, was going to end it stuck against her lip gloss.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

Heading Out by Vintovka

It felt like I was embedded in a giant pillow while stuck to Fulda’s lower lip.  The skin here was particularly soft, though my insignificant weight did not make the slightest impression in it, and the hundreds of tiny crags that ran through the tissue were so immense I scarcely noticed them.  Every tiny segment was my size or larger, and I had been stuck to the middle of one.  Her thin layer of lip gloss was as thick as my body, and held my fast when I tried to move, putting to rest any concerns about me falling from her lip.

 

Even when she started walking I was not disturbed.  Fulda was so massive in relation to me that it was like I had become part of her body, and the motion of her body and vibrations from her humongous feet hitting the floor had no noticeable effect on me.  While I did not like being so minuscule to the rest of the world, I figured I could be comfortable here for the rest of the night.

 

“I think it’s time for me to head home,” she said, and I reconsidered my position.  Every movement of Fulda’s lips stretched and contracted the skin that held me, jerking my arms and legs outward before releasing them, only to do it all over again.  When her incisors pressed against her lip, I realized that her teeth were now sparkling white towers of bone.  Each terrifyingly loud blast of sound sent a hot breeze over my body, trapping the hot air already emanating from her lips.  Fortunately, the lip gloss was fluid enough to keep up with the rapid movements of her lip, and I remained firmly stuck by it.

 

“Aw, already?” someone replied, though their voices were distorted so much at this size I could not tell who said it.  Every word sounded like a series of loud booms with a hint of speech beneath it.  “We’re just getting started!”

 

“Jess, it’s midnight,” Fulda replied, subjecting me to the chaotic forces of her lip spreading and coming back together again.  The hiss when she identified her sister grated on my ears, though I could not cover my ears in time.  “I was up at five this morning, and I’d like a little time alone with my little guy tonight.”

 

“Well, okay.”  Though all the distortion, I could tell Jessica was disappointed her sister was heading out first.  “Kiss on the cheek before you go?”

 

“Yeah, sure.”  Fulda must have had a lot more faith in her lip gloss than I did.  She bent down, and I turned my head to the side as far as I could to see what was happening.  Fulda’s lips dipped below her sister’s crown, showing me a vast golden waterfall that gave way to an immense plain of pale skin that I was rushing toward.  Her enormous blue eye flickered into view for a moment as Fulda’s face approached hers, and I doubted it was enough time for her to see me.  Darkness overwhelmed my body as Jessica’s head eclipsed the light, and I was on a course straight for the broad, alabaster plain in front of me.

 

Fulda’s lips pressed against Jessica’s cheek, shoving me into the temporary crater they created.  It was shockingly soft, giving way at the slightest bit of force, and felt good against my back as it formed around me.  Trapped between the body heat of two women, however, the air temperature spiked quickly in a very short time, and I was glad it was just a peck on the cheek.  Even so, the smack when their skin parted assaulted my ear drums from all directions and kept bouncing inside them even after Fulda had stood back to her full height.

 

Before leaving, Fulda wrapped her powerful arms around Jessica and drew her in for a hug, slotting her in beneath her chin.  “Love you, little sis!  Happy birthday!” she said, and I endured another wave of her lip’s powerful movement.  Glancing down, it was strange to see the top of Jessica’s head, especially when I was so puny.  Her hair looked like thousands of golden ropes erupting from a single long canyon, each one thick enough that I would have to shimmy my way up it.

 

Jessica squeezed her back and looked up, her eyes forming a broad pool beneath me.  “Love you too, big sis.  Take care!”  With that they parted, and Fulda waved to the others before walking out of the club.

 

Outside, the cool night air helped offset the intense heat coming off from Fulda’s lip, putting me in a very comfortable position.  As she walked I relaxed against her skin, letting its soft, smooth surface embrace me as I leaned into it.  I kept my focus on the pink flesh around me, not wanting to see the world rush by at incredible speeds.  Fortunately, no one hassled her on the way home.  Although she was inebriated, her immense size and evident power deterred anyone who might want to mess with her, and no one noticed that her puny husband was clinging to her lip.

 

One back in our apartment, Fulda let out a low, repetitive growl which I figured was a giggle.  She kicked off her absurd heels and kicked them to the side with a rumbling clatter, then bit down on her lower lip with her incisors, then rolled the lip further into her mouth.  When I contacted the enormous tooth it pushed the rest of her lip away, and I was left stuck to the thin layer of enamel by her saliva.  Keeping her teeth bared so I would not end up lost inside her mouth, she dabbed the tooth with a tissue, drying the saliva around me and causing me to drop into the vast folds below.  Slowly she moved it away, keeping me cradled in the tissue by forming a chamber large enough to hold my body with her fingers.

 

When she was sure I was no longer stuck to her tooth, Fulda stepped toward the dining table and set the tissue down on it.  The fragile white paper started to unfold, and she grabbed and edge with her gargantuan fingers and gave it a slight tug.  A ripple ran through it, launching me into the air, and when I came back down there was only the dark, hard wood surface to greet me.  I landed and rolled, stopping just beside the rim of some wood grain I would have needed to climb out of.

 

Fulda’s titanic face loomed over me, the pupils of her enormous eyes just visible on the edge of my vision.  I could see every pore and follicle that made up the face I loved, and it made me appreciate her beauty even more.

 

Fulda, however, was focused on other things.  “You’re so small!” she proclaimed, her voice making a wall of sound that I fought to not get blown away by.  “Even with how I’ve enhanced you, I can barely see you!”

 

“Wait, hold on,” I began.  “What do you mean by enhancements?”

 

Fulda laughed, and my insides shook from each booming peal.  “Haven’t you ever wondered why I can see and hear you even though you’re puny?”  Admittedly, I had never considered that I ought to be below her notice, so I shook my head.  “That’s part of the magic!  I never wanted to lose you, so when I shrank you, I added some stuff to help with that.”

 

“You thought to do that when you shrank me in a rage?”

 

“Well, it was part of my whole shrinking package at that point,” she explained.  “I liked hearing the people I shrank beg, and being able to find them no matter what, and… well, you know my history.”  She looked morose for a moment, then her eyes lit up and she continued, “But still!  Now that I can barely see you, I can finally do something I’ve always wanted.”

 

Before I could ask what, Fulda stormed off, leaving me to look at the bare ceiling in her absence.  She opened a drawer and rummaged through it, throwing aside objects thousands of times my size with a mere flick of her finger.  Her hand withdrew something, then she slammed the drawer shut with her hip and strode back toward me.

 

The table trembled when she laid her elbows on it, and she moved a metal ring until it encircled one of her gargantuan eyes.  Her iris expanded so it filled the whole circle, then she let out another round of laughter that blew copious amounts of hot air over me.  “You’re even small through a magnifying glass!” she declared, sill laughing.  “Normally I wouldn’t use one of these things to look at you, but right now, you’re just… you’re just so small!”  She started laughing again, hard enough she needed to pound her fist against the table, which made my bones and other insides shake when the irresistible vibrations reached me.

 

I gaped up at Fulda as she peered at me through a magnifying glass – specifically, at the blown-up eye she was using to look at me.  Aside from a bit of tanned skin visible around the ring, it was the only thing I could see, effectively filling my sky like never before.  The glass lens distorted it, making the ginormous iris wavy the further away it got from the pupil so the lines thick as city streets seemed to curve.  As disorienting as it was to have my wife’s eyeball staring at me like an otherworldly force, I could not tear my eyes away from the hovering plane of icy blue.

 

“You are seriously teensy,” she continued, her voice louder and more powerful than the club’s music had been.  “You’re not even really bug-sized, since I don’t think there are any bugs as puny as you are.  I’d need a microscope to really see something as itty-bitty as you, but until now it didn’t seem worth the investment.”  She looked off to the side and hummed quietly, and I recognized she was about to go off on a tangent.

 

Fulda’s all-seeing gaze turned back to me, and she enlightened me on what had crossed her mind.  “That makes you a microscopic man.  My microscopic man.  You know, this idea is starting to sound really good.  I could put you on a slide and turn the lenses until you’re in focus and be like, ‘I see you, teensy-tiny husband!  You’re smaller than dust, but I can still see you!’  I think that’d be real fun, don’t you?”

 

Before I could answer she started speaking on a different subject.  “I could have you under the microscope and shrink you until I couldn’t see you there, either!  You know I can shrink you pretty much indefinitely, right?  I can make you any size I want as long as it’s below where your height’s locked in.  That’s the beauty of those enhancements I put on you.  Even if you get so small I literally can’t see you, I still know where you are well enough to fix your size.”

 

“Are you going to do that right now?” I asked.  “I mean, you’re already staring at me through a magnifying glass.”

 

The sky rumbled as Fulda thought it over before answering.  “Nah, not tonight.  You’re already plenty small, and I’d like to watch you shrink as long as possible.  Watching a man dwindle down to nothing gets me so fucking hot, you wouldn’t believe.  It’s way stronger than just shrinking someone down to your height.”

 

“Well then, what are we going to do?”

 

“Tonight?” Fulda asked, her way of narrowing it down.  “It’s after midnight, so I’m going to bed and you’re coming with me.”  She set the magnifying glass down on the table, returning her eye to its normal look as it stretched over the sky above me and making the air ring with the sound of vibrating metal.

 

“Okay, then I’m ready for you to grow me back whenever.”

 

Fulda chuckled, a quick series of rapid-fire booms that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.  “Also no,” she said.  “I like you this size right now, it’s hilarious how teensy you are and it makes me feel just so, so fucking gigantic.  Don’t worry, I know this is a ‘sometimes’ thing, and I’ll grow you back first thing in the morning.  But now, you get the fun of how I’m going to take you to bed like this.”

 

She knelt beside the table, leaving her titanic face looking over the vast wooden plain, and reached a hand out for me.  Instead of picking me up, she extended a single finger and lowered it onto the table behind me, the whorls of her fingerprint jutting out like trenches had been dug beneath them.  It pressed onto the table, the tip turning white from pressure, and I glanced up the spire stretching above me, rising almost a mile into the air before joining with her palm.  Fulda smirked, her tremendous lips pulling to one side as she kept a careful watch on me.

 

Her finger shot back toward her, shoving me along with its irresistible force once it came in contact with my back.  It made a loud crack when her skin separated from the wood, and her finger lifted me into the air as it curled into her palm.   Fulda’s finger came to a sudden halt, flinging me off it to sail through the air on course with her face.  For a journey of several miles it was over rather quickly, and I crashed into her chin.  The taut skin was like hard rubber, and I bounced off without so much as making a dent in the tanned surface.

 

I plummeted from her face and landed on one of the great mounds of flesh below.  It bounced me back into the air, launching me at an angle and making me rotate as I sailed in an uncontrollable arc.  When I came back down it tossed me up again, much less high this time, though at a sharper angle.  The third time I hit Fulda’s breast I did not bounce at all, and simply started rolling down the slope.

 

The closer I got to the great rift of Fulda’s cleavage the steeper the slope got and the faster I fell.  Instinct kicked it and I scrambled for something to arrest my descent, but even at my puny size the skin was too smooth to offer any firm handholds.  I tried to slow my descent with friction, groping her breast with my spread hands, but it did not have a noticeable effect.  When the slope became too steep I fell off it, freefalling toward the line where her breasts collided.

 

As I reached the point where they pressed together, I began to bounce rapidly between her breasts until plunging deep between them.  I sank up to my neck, and the mountains of flesh formed around me, holding my body tight and pinning my arms in place.  Unable to do anything else, I gazed up at Fulda, who seemed to stretch upward for several miles more from her chest.  All I could see of her face was the sharp cliff of her features at a very steep angle and the rounded tip of her aquiline nose.

 

Fulda stood, and I my stomach lurched when I rose several miles in a second.  While I could not see anything beyond the tall, curved walls of the canyon I had fallen into, I still felt her turn to walk toward our bedroom.  I felt it even more when her first step hit the ground.  Powerful, bone-shaking vibrations ran from her legs up through her body, dissipating through her breasts and eventually reaching me.  The earth around me started to move, though it did not start seriously shaking until her second step.

 

Ordinarily, the jiggling of Fulda’s breasts as she walked was only perceptible because they were sized for her frame, but I was not in an ordinary position.  When her feet hit they dropped a short distance, making the great orbs draw my body down with them and collapse around me.  Once they bottomed out they rebounded, springing back into the air and slightly loosening their grip on me.  When they came back down I plunged deeper into her cleavage, and after only a couple of steps her breasts had completely engulfed me.  I knew it was useless to fight against them, each breast weighing hundreds of millions of tons, and the only reason I had not been smashed between them was their softness as they formed around me.  The only thing I could do was give myself entirely to her tits, more massive now than I had ever imagined.

 

There was no air in the small pocket her boobs formed around me, so I had to hold my breath for most of the journey.  I knew it was a short trip, and she had always been mindful of my chance of suffocation so far.  When the jiggling stopped I knew I had a bit more to endure, and sure enough her breasts only pressed harder against me as she leaned forward.  I figured she was rolling her stockings down, and I would soon be freed from my fleshy prison.  While I knew I could hold my breath long enough, the heat was starting to get to me, and a film of sweat had started to form on my skin.

 

Fulda’s breasts separated a little when she unzipped her dress, then a smidge more when she dropped it to the floor, though her bra still held them closely together.  Her tits swayed to the sides while she fished around behind her back, and they filled out more when she unclasped it.  They were still large enough to collide even when completely unbound, however, and I had fallen into the wide area where they met.  My lungs were starting to burn, and with he alcohol in my system I was not hydrated enough to keep sweating like this for much longer.

 

She laid flat on the bed, though I only knew it because up was suddenly behind me and the mattress screamed beneath her weight.  Large, long depressions appeared in the sides of her breasts when she gripped them, then Fulda pulled them to the sides.  It was enough to free me, and once I came unstuck from the side of one I fell off it and landed on her hard sternum.  It was one of the few parts of her body that was not tanned to a golden brown, and the skin here more closely matched the tone of Jessica’s face.

 

The ground beneath me started shaking, sending immensely pleasurable vibrations through my body, and I braced myself for Fulda to start speaking.  “Little guy,” she began, her voice echoing throughout the small cavern her breasts had formed around me, “would you take a few pictures from there?  I realize I should’ve had you taking pictures the whole time, but I got a little carried away.  This sort of stuff would kill on the Insta.”  Dutifully I pulled out my phone and snapped a shot from several angles, even a few to differentiate from when she had just inhaled and exhaled.  I sent the set to her so she could decide which ones to post, and a few seconds later her custom notification for me – a recording of me begging not to get stepped on – came from the other room, confirming they had been delivered.

 

I put my phone away and laid flat on my chest, looking toward the tunnel end that opened toward her face.  “Is sex still on the table tonight?” I asked.  With everything in my body miniaturized as well I was effectively sterile, and she let me climb inside her vagina – our version of having sex at our extreme size difference – several times a day sometimes.  Tonight, with her seemingly several miles tall to me, I found her particularly hot, lending credence to her old idea that I wanted to be as small as possible.

 

“I don’t think it’s a good idea,” Fulda answered.  “As much as I love the idea of you tickling a clit hundreds of times your size, that’s kind of the problem.  I don’t want you to drown in my pussy juices!”  She paused a second before adding, “But if you want to hump my chest, go right ahead.  I’m sure as hell going to get off tonight.”

 

I undid my pants and started thrusting against the soft, smooth skin beneath me while Fulda reached over and turned off the lamp.  A few moments passed, then the world around me started jerking while she got to work on herself.

 

“I love you, puny husband,” she boomed, her voice strained from arousal.

 

“I love you too, giantess wife” I replied, the vibrations from her voice only adding to my arousal.

 

She snickered and responded, “I know you love me, you’re humping me as we speak.”  I was shocked she could feel it, but I did not stop.  “Plus, what was it you always said?  ‘I like really tall women, the taller the better, I want a woman to really tower over me, and I want to be bug-sized in comparison to you?’  This must be a dream come true for you.”

 

It was usually her attributing that to me, but I could not disagree with it.  “This is a little extreme, but yeah.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll give you back your size tomorrow.  I just want you to be a dust mite for tonight.”

 

Fulda laughed inaudible, and the rumbling inside her chest was enough to send me over.  I came on her chest, painting a minuscule part of her body with my jizz, then rolled over so I would not be lying in it.  Between the release of chemicals in my brain and the unusual warmth around me I started to drift off, though Fulda’s body jerking in orgasm stopped me from falling asleep.  When it finally subsided we both closed our eyes, passing out together once we had reaffirmed our unconventional attraction to each other.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9503