Magnification Week by jellytea819
Summary:

In a certain high school in Japan, every female second year student has to go through the compulsory Magnification Week. One boy accompanies his childhood friend as the dynamics in their school life begin to shift. From Reduction Week, here is a growing sequel slice of life.


 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Gentle, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: No Word count: 149666 Read: 137138 Published: August 02 2020 Updated: August 08 2023

1. Day 1 (160cm < 180cm) by jellytea819

2. Day 1 (180cm < 208cm) by jellytea819

3. Day 1 (208cm < 222cm) by jellytea819

4. Day 1 (222cm < 248cm) by jellytea819

5. Day 2 (248cm < 342cm) by jellytea819

6. Day 2 (342cm < 377cm) by jellytea819

7. Day 2 (377cm < 431cm) by jellytea819

8. Day 2 (431cm < 480cm) by jellytea819

9. Day 2 (480cm < 523cm) by jellytea819

10. Day 2 (523cm < 548cm) by jellytea819

11. Day 2 (548cm < 560cm) by jellytea819

12. Day 2 (560cm < 570cm) by jellytea819

13. Day 3 (570cm < 891cm) by jellytea819

14. Day 3 (891cm < 10.9m) by jellytea819

15. Day 3 (10.9m < 11.7m) by jellytea819

16. Day 3 (11.7m < 12.6m) by jellytea819

17. Day 3 (12.6m < 13.0m) by jellytea819

18. Day 3 (13.0m < 13.3m) by jellytea819

19. Day 3 (13.3m < 13.9m) by jellytea819

20. Day 3 (13.9m < 14.6m) by jellytea819

21. Day 3 (14.6m < 15.1m) by jellytea819

22. Day 3 (15.1m < 15.3m) by jellytea819

23. Day 3 (15.3m < 15.8m) by jellytea819

24. Day 3 (15.8m < 16.2m) by jellytea819

25. Day 3 (16.2m < 16.4m) by jellytea819

26. Day 3 (16.4m < 16.7m) by jellytea819

27. Day 3 (16.7m < 17.0m) by jellytea819

28. Day 3 (17.0m < 17.3m) by jellytea819

29. Day 3 (17.3m < 17.7m) by jellytea819

30. Day 4 (17.7m < 54.2m) by jellytea819

31. Day 4 (54.2m < 54.4m) by jellytea819

32. Day 4 (54.4m < 56.0m) by jellytea819

Day 1 (160cm < 180cm) by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

Consider this like a slice of life anime, manga, or light novel

(1) Day 1 The Program Again (160 cm < 173 cm) 


The end of summer break meant a return to school. The happy vacation times spent with my childhood friend Yae came to an end when we were forced back to school and made to turn in our summer assignments that we had been procrastinating.


It was the start of another long stretch of the school year. It was the time of post-vacation debuts, the time of getting caught copying homework at the very last minute, and the time of getting back in gear while the summer heat was still around beating down on us.


“So how do you feel, Yae?”


“It feels like I’m wearing some crazy heels, but it doesn’t seem too different yet.”


“You sure about that? You’re already a good bit taller than usual.”


“How much have I grown already?”


“Hm… 13 cm, if you can believe it.”


It was also the start of Magnification Week for the second year girls in our school - a week that would be filled with more antics than a vacation abroad would ever have.


“So I’m 173 cm? Wow, You’re right. I can’t wait to get the same height as you, Touya. And I’m going to be getting taller all this week?”


“Yup. Now you’ll know how I felt constantly changing size, though you’re going in the opposite direction. It’s a bit unfair.”


“That’s because I’m a girl after all! Fufu~!”


Our class had known this week would come for a few months now. After the boys went through the aptly named Reduction Week where we were slowly shrunken down to learn what being at different sizes would be like, the girls were now getting their government mandated experience of slowly growing over the next week. That included my childhood friend, Yae.


“Still, just two weeks after we got back seems a bit too quick to be doing this already,” I told the school nurse, Sasakura-sensei.


“Thankfully, we planned all of this back in June,” chuckled the infirmary nurse as she finished signing the paperwork she had been filling out. “I thought you were looking forward to this, Kirishima. The two of you signed the special forms and everything. 5 days and four nights contractually obligated to be with your girlfriend again. Isn’t this an all expenses paid trip for a couple like you two?”


“We’re not a couple yet,” Yae retorted out of habit.


“And if only they were five normal nights,” I laughed. As a member of the health committee, I was expected to help out, so I would’ve been around Yae either way. With the exemption forms we signed, though, we had a bit more alone time because Yae would be getting special treatment with me around. “I’m experienced now, Sensei. I did a lot of studying up since that week. And since I helped set up most of this, I know what I’m in for. Well… mostly...”


“I know you were quite happy to have more say in this week than Reduction Week, kiddo, but you’re not allowed to tell Asano and co anything until it happens, okay? No spoiling the surprises,” Sasakura-sensei told me as she approached Yae. She frowned seeing the normally shorter girl now taller than her. “Just to be clear, though, Asano. You’re not allowed to strong-arm Kirishima into telling you things, okay? His blatant honesty is refreshing, but I’d rather you girls experience the magnification program with a fresh mind.”


“Okay. Sensei,” she nodded. “Still, this is going to be surreal. I can’t imagine myself growing taller, not even after seeing Touya get smaller.”


The school nurse walked over to me and handed over the forms she had in her hand. “It is hard to imagine your own viewpoint changing, but that is part of what this week’s about. Also, while Magnification Week may be similar to Reduction Week at its base, things are a lot more involved considering how big you’ll be getting. Even with the exemption, you’ll be receiving the full course because we can’t just have a giant girl running around the city.”


Sensei was right. There was no way Yae was going to just be able to stay at home with me like I had with her because of how big she’d get. There was less free reign for the girls for safety’s sake. 


I thought this as I sat next to the suitcase that had been Magnified along with Yae. Yae was holding onto a sports bag filled with a lot of items already, but this was a second container for her belongings. It seemed the idea that girls often had more luggage than guys was true, but in actuality, it was also because of how the program warned the girls beforehand to pack enough things. The other members were going to have to bring it outside later before it got too big and heavy.


“As long as Touya’s around, that should be fine. He’s going to be my caretaker, right?”


“Attendant is probably going to be the more accurate term.” It would be a bit strange calling me a caretaker when Yae was going to be a lot taller than me.


Sasakura-sensei checked the clock, seeing we had been talking for a bit too long. “You go on back to class, Asano. Kirishima will be back when everyone in your class gets magnified.”


“Okay. Touya, don’t start getting attracted to the taller girls, okay?”


“I prefer girls who are shorter than me anyways. You of all people should know that by now,” I told Yae as I watched her leave.


To think that she was already 173 cm from the first Magnification. By the time I got back, she was sure to be taller. It was amazing for the government to allow size-changing to become so commonplace. All of us second year boys and girls were going to be learning about how this technology was used whether we liked it or not. 


As my fellow health committee members brought in the next student from our class after having been Magnified, I glanced down at the clipboard I was holding with a packet labeled Magnification Mid-Week Moving Itinerary. I sighed. Even though I knew how big they were going to get, I did not feel prepared enough to deal with a class of literally growing girls.


I was going to have to get used to it though. I was, after all, the committee’s observer.



(2) Day 1 In-class Growth (173 cm < 180 cm)


Gaining height was something both the boys and girls were going to have to get used to. It was certainly a fresh experience when the girls were all back in class together. They had somewhat recovered after suddenly gaining half a head in height.


By the time I returned I found myself looking up at a number of girls.


“Well, would you look at that, Kirishima. I’m taller now,” my classmate and friend, Takahashi, compared her height to mine using her hands. The sleepy-eyed girl was getting a kick out of not having to raise her head to look my 180 cm self in the eye. How tall was she? Her normal 170 cm self was around 10 cm above me now. It wasn’t much but it was noticeable considering I usually never had to look down at the girls in our class.


“Oh, jeez. It’s strange looking you in the eye, Yae,” I ignored Takahashi when I realized my childhood friend was exactly my height when she stood up from her seat and came to me.


“Fufu… It really is surreal,” Yae nodded. “I kind of like it though. So this is what things look like from your height, Touya.”


“Enjoy it while it lasts. The change in height is faster than you think. Well, you girls aren’t going down in scale like we guys did, but you’ll see the difference sooner or later.”


Takahashi was impressed by my casual response. “You’re pretty cool-headed for someone who isn’t the third tallest person in class anymore.”


That was because the girls still hadn’t gotten that tall yet, and I was used to my taller classmates, the 184 cm Yamabuki and Ryou who was 190 cm. Then again, those guys slouched often, so Takahashi did seem taller than them at the present.


Takahashi wasn’t the tallest girl either. The sporty Hozuki was just a bit taller than her while the rough Tsujimoto and the leggy gyaru Watanabe were both 195 cm tall now. I could see Hozuki out in the hall poking fun at the shorter guys walking by. While we didn’t want the 2-D girls to go to other classes while Magnified, there wasn’t any way to stop them. Tsujimoto was smirking while comparing heights with Ryou. The tough guy didn’t seem intimidated. I saw him grinning which made Tsujimoto pout, disappointed he wasn’t reacting like she wanted. Watanabe was playfully flirting with her boyfriend, Arai, pulling him close. Her gyaru friends were joining in too, surrounding the guy.


“I know I’m not going to be this level headed later, honestly. I may know what the week’s going to be like, but it’s not like I’m used to seeing giant girls.”


“So I’m going to be shooting past you soon, Touya,” Yae said aloud. “I have to admit. I always wanted to be taller. Seeing the boys smaller was one thing, but this is the real deal.”


“Though proportionally, this does end up looking weird,” Takahashi pointed us to the group of girls near the popular Eguchi. His four admirers were all taller than him now. It certainly looked odd, like a slightly edited photo, for the petite and childish Shima to be his height.


Well, the same went for Yae, but I didn’t mind.


“Ah, but still, this is a good height,” I said as I put my hand under her chin.


“E-eh?” I watched the girl freeze up as I brought my face a bit closer.


“I don’t think I’ve ever gotten the chance to put my face this close to yours before. It’s an easily accessible height,” I told her.


“A-Accessible for what?” Yae turned red in the face. She knew what I was implying. I was able to force her head in my direction so we were face to face. I could see her blush and close her eyes, expecting me to continue.


Yawn!


A large yawn escaped Takahashi who smiled at the sight of us flirting. “She got a bit more confident since she got taller, but as always, Asano’s really easy to fluster. Don’t go overboard now, Kirishima-kun. You’ll overload her.”


“I got her to blush when I was the size of a bug before. This isn’t really that much of a challenge, Takahashi,” I smirked and let go of Yae so she could cool down.


“You smooth operator,” Takahashi nudged me in the side. I winced a bit more than normally since she applied a bit too much strength.


“Touya, you cheapskate…,” Yae frowned, disappointed I didn’t go through with the kiss.


I was just enjoying having the advantage while. With the advent of size-changing technology, it was clear that society was getting acquainted with women being much taller than me. Before Yae and the others discovered how that would be like, I wanted to get my teasing in before I started getting teased.


 

End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Touya Kirishima (180 cm), Yae Asano (160 cm), Aoi Takahashi (170 cm)

School Nurse - Sasakura-sensei (no first name given yet) (169 cm)

As with Reduction Week, I've been writing this whenever I get no sleep and I've been wanting to try writing slow growth. Though there will be some additional shrinking for some parts in the future too.

Day 1 (180cm < 208cm) by jellytea819

(3) Day 1 Clumsy Break (180 cm < 195 cm) 


That wasn’t very long, unfortunately. As classes passed, all of us boys were able to see the girls grow in front of our eyes. It was surprising what growing half a head higher looked like. 


The girls didn’t just grow upwards. Magnification had them grow in all directions. Length, width, and height - all dimensions of them grew as we went through class like usual. Their height, muscles, and weight all went up together.


It was worth noticing that the girls were quick to realize this. Though their clothes and belongings that they brought to the Magnification device grew with them, the desks we were at certainly didn’t. I could hear Tokiwa’s chair groan as she tried to adjust her seating position. She was extremely flustered when she heard it and snapped at the guys who were snickering.


Seating position was another issue for the girls too. Suddenly having a growth spurt already made them uncomfortable, but it was clear that the chairs and desks were not made for people past a certain height. Yae still seemed mostly alright, but she started shifting her legs because she was a bit too tall for her seat. Takahashi, known for constantly sleeping in class, had similar problems and couldn’t fall asleep because it was no longer comfortable having to bend over to rest her head on the table.


The two of them voiced their complaints to me after our third class of the day.


“Ouch... I didn’t expect this… My back’s aching,” Takahashi complained, trying to stretch. “I didn’t think there’d be problems with our heights this early.”


“This feels so surreal. My knees kept hitting the table. I was happy when I thought my legs got longer, but I definitely don’t like this,” Yae agreed, frowning.


I had a good chuckle as I listened to the 195 cm and 207 cm tall girls’ grievances. As happy as they had been about being taller earlier, all of the girls seemed to have realized being too tall for the normal sized items was rougher than they had thought. Problems arising this early made sense though. The girls were already at the edge of natural human height. Just standing by the two girls was a tad intimidating.


It was also dangerous, though, as I quickly learned when Yae took a step forward.


“Wah!”


“Whoa! I’ve got- you-?”


One issue with Yae suddenly growing too tall was not being used to her stride. Her foot got caught on the leg of a desk. I did my best to catch her, but the moment I grabbed onto her arms, I realized I was not going to be able to. Yae was a lot heavier than I expected, far heavier than me. Her momentum was my downfall. I felt my feet leave the floor as I fell over.


Crash!


“Oof… Ouch...” Yae groaned.


“Mffph,” I would have spoken back, but my mouth was covered by cloth. More specifically, Yae’s right breast had slammed into my face.


“Oh my,” smirked Takahashi. “Asano, mounting Kirishima like that’s pretty bold of you.”


“Mount...ing…?” Yae repeated before she noticed just why her fall was cushioned. My ‘Lucky Pervert’ accident had stopped her from slamming her face into the floor, but she was now on top of me, smothering me under her chest. “U-Uwah! Touya, I’m so sorry!”


Yae stood back up, freeing me from over 80+ kg weight. She accidentally backed up into the table behind her, causing it to tip over with another crash, catching everyone’s attention.


“A-Ah… Um… Ueee…” Yae was flustered and embarrassed from making a scene.


I sighed as I slowly picked myself up. This was going to be the trouble of slowly getting taller. The girls were going to have to get used to their changing height and the boys were going to have to be wary of accidents like this. 


“That was… pretty heavy…,” I mumbled.


Yae took offense when she heard. “Eh? I’m not heavy, Touya.”


Crash!


“Kyaa!” “Whoa, Nakano.” “O-Oh no! Sorry, Nakano-kun...”


Case in point, Honda doing the same thing as Yae and tripping caused her to topple backwards. She knocked her seat neighbor to the floor and ended up falling onto his back, sitting atop of him. The sound and clattering of seats in the classroom made it clear how hard of an impact it was.


“You sure about that?” I asked Yae. “You girls are getting plenty heavier the bigger you get.”


“I hate to admit it, but he’s got a point there,” frowned Takahashi. 


“Uuu… As a girl, that doesn’t make me happy...” Yae frowned. “And I lost 1 kg this morning too...”


“I think we’ve gained a bunch since we started growing.”


I chuckled hearing Yae’s pouting as I rubbed the pain in my neck from the fall. I looked over at Nakano who was trying to reassure Honda that he was alright. I was a little thankful to know I wasn’t the only person caught up in the girls’ clumsiness, but I hoped they’d be able to adjust to their sizes soon.


 


(4) Day 1 Lunch Meeting (195 cm > 208 cm)


The clumsiness of the girls continued even up until lunch. Although they had a few more chances between classes to get used to moving around, they continued growing throughout the day so they couldn’t just adjust once and be done with it.


“208 cm… wow.” Yae was over 2 m tall which we figured out using the measurement lines we marked on the wall in the back of the room. It was more than impressive to realize there was nearly a 30 cm difference between us. This was even more of a difference than how I was normally taller than Yae, making her a height more fitting for pro basketball players than a schoolgirl.


This was evident when Takahashi put her chin on top of my head. She relaxed her body, making me have to support her weight. My knees nearly buckled because I wasn’t prepared.


“Hey, Takahashi, quit it.”


“No way, you’re just the right height for this. I’ve got to do this whenever I have the opportunity,” the sleepy-eyed girl refused.


“That so…?” I had a solution to deal with this, thankfully. With just a single hop, I slammed my head up into the girl’s chin. She immediately leaned back, freeing me as she rubbed her chin.


“Gyah. That hurts…,” she grumbled.


“You kind of set yourself up for that, Aoi-chan,” Yae giggled. After she did though, a pensive expression formed on her face as she looked up. “Speaking of pain though, I’m glad our classrooms have tall ceilings.” 


Yae was concerned about fitting properly after realizing how gaining over nearly 50 cm in a few hours felt.


“That’s true. I actually have to pay attention to not hit my head on the door frame now,” Takahashi complained. She rubbed her chin and the back of her head, revealing that she had actually hit it when she went to the washroom earlier. “Asano, heads up. The toilets are just as rough.”


“Thanks for the warning, Aoi-chan.”


I was a little curious as to how the girls would be able to handle using the washrooms, but shoved that thought to the back of my mind. That was not my job. The girls in the health committee asserted that none of the boys would be managing the girls’ personal and private issues. It was for the best.


It was lunch in any case so Takahashi, Yae, and I sat together to eat as we normally did.


“Hm…? Touya, isn’t your meal smaller than usual?” Yae noticed a difference between the sizes of all three of our boxed lunches.


“You were told to bring stuff to be Magnified, right? That includes the lunches you brought,” I explained to her. “It’s your meals that are bigger right now.”


“Wow,” Takahashi was impressed. “Maybe that means I can win the eating challenge at that ramen shop now.”


“That’d be cheating,” I chuckled.


“Ah, but I wonder,” the lazy genius suddenly turned pensive. “If you can make food bigger with Magnification, can’t we just solve world hunger?”


“Hm? Oh. You have a point there, Aoi-chan.”


It was a good question. Making things bigger was the point of Magnification. I had studied up on the history a lot more ever since Reduction Week. What we’d taken for granted and dismissed because it didn’t directly involve us, I realized was all around us. Reduction and Magnification Weeks really opened my eyes to how the world worked.


Sasakura-sensei had given me the answer to Takahashi’s inquiry.


“Yae,” I called my childhood friend’s attention. When she turned, I pointed into my mouth and opened it. “Aaaah.”


“T-Touya!” Yae was surprised at my sudden forwardness. She was surprised I was the one requesting for her to feed me. She certainly did not mind it, however, as she picked up a meatball to give it to me. “Sheesh. Give me a second to prepare myself first.”


Chomp.


“Mmm… It’s… literally shrinking in my mouth…,” I told her. 


“Don’t you mean, melting in your mouth?”


“No,” I could feel the meatball literally shrinking back down to its regular size. “It looks like Sensei wasn’t lying about the failsafes. If someone regular size eats something Magnified, it’s been set to shrink back down for safety’s sake.”


“That’s… surreal… Just how precise is the Magnification technology?”


“That’s… definitely for the best,” Takahashi had a realization. “I didn’t want to think about what would happen to food continuing to grow inside someone’s stomach.” 


“Foods should be on the same scale as the person eating them. That’s the safest option,” I nodded. I was certain there were other precautions the government had in places to prevent what Takahashi was worried about. Despite being a part of our everyday life now, Reduction and Magnification were fairly well regulated due to safety concerns. 


“In any case…” Takahashi changed the subject. She pointed behind me to the door. “Kirishima… You look like you have a few visitors.”


“Hm…?”


Looking out towards the doorway, I could see that it was open. Compared to the other much taller girls of 2-D, these girls were much smaller - normal sized. There was one person who was chest high to 2-D girls and looked a little nervous. I recognized my underclassman, Okazaki, along with two other health committee girls. It looked like they needed me for something.


“Sorry you two. I’ll be back,” I told my friends as I walked out of the classroom.


As I had expected, they were pushing more work onto me.


“Grk… Matsu’s in the hospital? I was wondering why I didn’t see him this morning.”


“Yeah. So you’re going to have to pull double duty later this week, Tou-san,” my fellow health committee member Akagi nodded. “We’re already giving you a break to spend time with your girlfriend so think of this as paying us back.”


“Fine. It’s not like I have much of a choice but to fill in for him. Also, we’re not dating yet.”


“I really don’t get why that’s the case. You two are lovey-dovey enough that you might as well be,” Akagi’s friend, Morino, chuckled. “Still, it’s good you agreed so easily, Touya-san. Since Shinohara-kun ended up breaking his leg, we’d be down one boy helper in the evenings.”


“Sheesh, I’ll do what I can,” I sighed. I understood how much use I was to the health committee. It looked like all my effort in supporting everyone backfired. “Can’t I relax for once? I signed the forms to be Yae’s caretaker and everything. That should be enough, right?”


“Don’t worry, Senpai! I’ll help out as much as I can too!” my underclassman Okazaki declared.


“You sure about that? You were kind of cowering behind us when next to all the 2-D girls earlier,” Morino poked fun at my kouhai.


“I-I wasn’t afraid,” the 145 cm tall girl stuttered. Her usual idiotic confidence waned when she had to look up at her 200+ cm tall upperclassmen. “I-It’s just not fair. I want to be taller too.”


“Well, Sensei is working on getting the permission for us to be able to use the machine to help out more,” Morino recalled.


“I’d be interested in that!” Akagi pumped her fist. “If I get to be taller every time I have to help out for Magnification Week, that’d be so awesome!”


I inwardly hoped she wouldn’t succeed because I did not want to deal with a bunch more taller girls. “In any case. We shouldn’t have that much trouble until Wednesday when the growth really kicks up. Let’s just take it easy until then.”


“Of course,” Akagi nodded. “But if there’s any trouble, I’m still calling you, Tou-san.”


“Fine.”


That was right. Wednesday was the day when the girls wouldn’t be allowed to go home any more. Considering the size of the Asano family home, it’d most likely be tough enough on Tuesday for Yae. The Magnification program had everything prepared and ready to go for our classmates, but until then, we would have to make do.


 

 

End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Kasumi Akagi (160 cm), Fumika Morino (166 cm) - Health Committee Members/ Occult Club Members

Nao Okazaki (145 cm) - Health Committee Kouhai

Day 1 (208cm < 222cm) by jellytea819

(5) Day 1 Hozuki’s Free Gym Fun (208 cm < 215 cm)


By the end of the lunch break, it was time for gym class. The girls continued shooting up in height.  Kawamura-sensei still did her best to continue her classes despite the fact that the girls had gone up nearly 60 cm in a single day. She was a little surprised when the girls in our class came out and were all over a head taller than her, but that quickly disappeared because she was not unaccustomed to it.


“Well, if this happened when we were doing basketball, I would’ve liked to see you girls play like this,” she whistled. “I always wanted to coach the basketball team.”


“Sensei! Can we have a competition against the guys?” Hozuki suggested. The sporty girl was more than a little interested in challenging us with her new height. She was using Aikawa’s shoulder as an armrest. He was a little annoyed but kept silent.


Our teacher chuckled. “I’m happy to see your spirit, but that’d be up to the boys. We’re giving you girls a second measurement today and then a free period.”


“A free period? Sweet!” “Measurements again?” “Right after lunch?” “So we have to get weighed again?”


Those remarks and questions erupted from the group of girls we stood in a group with. I was a little thankful that I wasn’t assigned to this job for the period because that meant I had some time to myself. The fact that we were being given a free period made sense, though. Magnification Week barged into the curriculum a lot more than Reduction Week. As such, Kawamura-sensei had very little she could make us do.


“Touya! We’re back!”


Yae called my attention while I rested after a quick volleyball match with Eguchi, Nakano, and Aikawa. When I turned, I saw her in her gym clothes.


“Yo,” I greeted. “Was the health check alright?”


“I’m 215 cm now,” Yae giggled.


“And your weight?” I added, intending to tease her.


“A-Ah… Can you not ask that question...? You know I can’t lie about it...” Yae resorted to changing the subject to avoid answering. I had a good laugh at that.


I had to look up to look them in the eyes because they were over a head taller than me. The top of my head was beneath her chin. As with Takahashi earlier, she was now at a height where she could put her chin on my head, which she did immediately, pulling me into a hug from behind.


“Now this is perfect,” she smiled.


“Hey now, you’re embarrassing me here,” I chuckled. Though I told her that, I did not fight her.


The fact that I wasn’t resisting made a certain someone a little annoyed, though. “Sheesh. He headbutted me earlier, but with Asano, he’s seriously enjoying it.”


“Kirishima-kun’s soft on her after all,” chuckled the other girl joining in.


Takahashi and Hozuki arrived after Yae together. With them nearing 230 cm since they grew at the same proportion and rate as Yae, I was more or less looking at their chests when I looked straight.


“Ooh boy. You two are together. That’s giving me chills,” I remarked. Though I was friendly with Takahashi, Hozuki, who clicked with her fairly well on occasion, was not exactly someone I enjoyed dealing with. It was probably because she always liked using my seat as a footrest that put me at odds with her. 


“Aww come on, Kirishima-kun, don’t be like that,” Hozuki frowned. “We finally get a free period, and I’m in the mood for a game now. Wanna join me?” Hozuki asked.


“And let you wipe the floor with me? I’ll pass. Even on normal days, I’m not as good as you, Miss-Track-Team-Ace,” I declined. However, the moment I said those words, I noticed Yae’s grip on me tighten. “Huh? Yae?”


“No refusing, Touya,” she spoke into my ear.


My face turned hot the moment her breath hit me. I realized what was going on and glared at Takahashi who was smirking. All three girls were in cahoots with one another. 


“Kirishima, you might as well give up,” the sleepy eyed girl told me. “Hozuki said she wanted to go up against the guys. I suggested challenging you, Natsume, and Yamabuki in a basketball game. It seemed like fun.”


“But Yamabuki hurt himself when a ball hit his face, and Tsujimoto-san went to bother Ryou-kun,” Yae held me tight and informed me. I was aware that the girls got stronger the bigger they got, but it was surprising how tough it was to struggle out of her grip. This wasn’t a simple hug. It was a bearhug.


“So I’m the only one available to pick on? I’m not much of an athlete in the first place, girls,” I directed my words at Hozuki who was the one who wanted to play. She was holding the basketball she had brought up high near her head.


The sporty girl chuckled at my inability to get out of Yae’s grip. “Jeez, the way you put it makes me sound like we’re doing something bad here… Which… Ok, I’ll admit, this is pretty heavy-handed, but grabbing you like that was Asano’s idea. Not mine. I just wanna play a game, Kirishima. It’s not that bad.”


It wasn’t. I was just not in the mood for being humiliated in a game against Hozuki. She was already better than me normally. With several dozen more centimeters in height on her now, there was no way she’d lose.


But the girls had my weakness. She was holding me tightly.


“Please, Touya? I want to play against you too.”


Yae also wanted to play, wanting to use her height to her advantage because she was typically more unathletic than me. This was why she was assisting them in the first place.


I sighed.


“Fine.” If it was Yae asking, I didn’t want to refuse. “But it’ll be 2 on 2. Takahashi, you’re on my side, alright?”


“Grk,” I heard the girl flinch. The unathletic lazy genius was bad with sports. “I-I was just going to sit this one out and let you go against them 1 on 1. You know I suck at this stuff.”


“You’re an accomplice in this too, considering you admitted you suggested it,” I told her. “You’re not stepping out of this scot-free.”


“Works for me. That sounds fair.” “Yes. Let’s play like that, Aoi-chan.” I got both Hozuki and Yae backing me up because they wanted to play the game. 


“Ah man…,” Just like me, Takahashi couldn’t refuse.


With that said, the half-court basketball game began… and it ended like I expected.


Actually, it was a bit better than I thought it would go.


“10 to 28… Yup. That makes sense to me,” I frowned counting up what was the final score. “At least it wasn’t a crushing defeat.”


It was to be expected that I would lose. Even in a regular match against me and Hozuki, the athletic girl could run circles around me. With almost 60 cm over me, the match became even more uneven. She was more than satisfied because she was able to actually dunk the ball in more than once.


“Alright! We did it Asano-chan!” she and Yae exchanged victory high-fives.


“Yay! I finally got a win on Touya!” my childhood friend cheered.


Takahashi and I were left in the dust. The lazy girl ended up sprawled on the floor of the gymnasium about ten minutes into the game, leaving me to play a two vs one match against two taller girls. Considering her stamina, this was actually a record for how long she lasted.


Still, it was a serious uphill battle for me to even get those 5 shots into the net. Yae alone was able to block a number of shots by putting her hands up. And although I was quick enough to get around her, the same couldn’t be said for Hozuki who never had to keep her eyes on Takahashi. She was fast. There was no way I could catch up to the track star but with her longer legs, it was even more impossible. Whenever she had to ball, she would dash away from me and try to dunk the ball. If I tried to get in her way… well, I ended up knocked down more than once by both her Yae. It felt like being run over by a rolling boulder. I had more than a few scuffs on my knees and arms from the falls I took.


“Yeah… Never again, alright? That was pretty darn one-sided,” I told Takahashi.


“Haah… Haah...” the girl was in a worse state than me. Her breathing was heavy. “No way... Kirishima… I’m totally going to get you back for making me play like this when we get even bigger.”


So she wanted vengeance on me… Well, at the very least, Takahashi’s exhaustion and the few points I had earned proved that at that moment, the girls still hadn’t gotten tall enough to completely overwhelm me. That was the one solace I felt I had. 


At the very least, Hozuki came to extend her hand out to me to help me up. She was satisfied after having sweat so much during the game. “That wasn’t half bad, Kirishima-kun. Your shots were really accurate. Maybe you should join the basketball team instead of being part of the go-home club.”


There were other people out there far better than me, but I appreciated the compliment and took Hozuki’s hand. She didn’t just help me up. She yanked me up. There was enough momentum that I was pulled into her chest. My face felt damp when it hit her sweat stained shirt.


“Whoah.”


“Whoops,” she laughed. I tried to push myself away, but her hand landed behind my head, holding me still against her body. “Heh. What, did you want to cop a feel or something? Aren’t you a pervert, Kirishima-kun.”


I absolutely did not but I could not answer properly with my mouth filled with Hozuki’s sweaty gym shirt and her chest pressing into my face. “Mffffpt!”


“T-Touya! Hozuki-san! Please let him go!”


“Hm…? You jealous, Asano-chan?” Hozuki sounded amused. I felt her hand stop pushing down on my head, but in exchange, both her hands were placed on my shoulders. “Then here!”


“Uwoa!” 


I shouted as Hozuki turned my body around and pushed. I stumbled forward straight into Yae’s chest.


“Mfffpt...” Again, I found myself unable to speak with my voice muffled by someone’s bosom. Much like Hozuki, Yae’s shirt was also stained with sweat, but Yae was bigger than the sporty girl in a few ways that didn’t have to do with height. The impact was cushioned by Yae’s natural airbags.


Much like Hozuki, Yae didn’t let me go. She held me tightly in a defensive hug.


“Hozuki-san, please don’t mess with Touya like that. You’re a girl, so you can’t just shove him against your chest like that.”


“It’s no problem, is it? It’s Kirishima-kun. It’s not like my body’s much to write home about anyways.”


It was odd for Hozuki to not be confident in her figure - she had more curves than Takahashi and plenty of muscle. She seemed to have some insecurities about that for some reason. Still, that wasn’t the problem. 


“Yeah, but Touya’s mine!” I heard Yae declare. I blinked and glanced over at Takahashi, who was also frozen stiff. To make such a bold remark, Yae must have been envious of Hozuki’s actions. I doubted she realized what she had even said. All I knew was that she was pushing me into her chest with even more force than before. I couldn’t breathe. 


“Uh… Asano, Kirishima-kun’s kind of...” Takahashi started.


Hozuki interrupted by whistling. “Whoo. I know you’re not dating yet, but you sure are something, Asano-chan. Fine. It’s not like I’m making a move on him anyways. Just make sure to invite me to the wedding, okay?”


“Huh? W-Wedding?” Such a reaction flustered Yae in an instant. She released me from her hug, giving me a chance to breathe.


“Haaah. Aaaah.... Phew… Let’s just end it there, girls,” I tried to diffuse the situation, but immediately after I said those words, I noticed a red stain on Yae’s gym shirt. I also felt a wet warmth dripping above my lip. Rubbing my nose, I saw the color red on the sticking to my hand. “Huh?”


“Whoa, I think you got a nosebleed there,” Takahashi realized.


“Oh. Well, that proves it,” Hozuki chuckled. While I was certain it was from being slammed into both girls’ chests, there was a cliche common in manga and anime that people get nosebleeds when they are excited. “You really have nothing to worry about, Asano-chan. Kirishima-kun’s body agrees that he prefers you to me. I’m blood-free here, so he didn’t react at all.”


“I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works,” I sighed and pinched my nose to deal with the nosebleed. At the very least, this was a good way to get out of the gym class and change the subject. “I’m going to head to the infirmary, okay? Yae, you probably should get changed out of that shirt too.”


Looking down, Yae noticed the blood stain I had left on her shirt. “Uwah. Yikes. Yeah. Sorry, Touya.”


It was nothing to really apologize about. The sensation of being against Yae’s bosom was not something I’d ever complain about having to feel. However, the fact that I could even get a nosebleed from being shoved strongly into them put into perspective that Yae and the other girls were continuing to gain strength as they grew. The girls were going to have to be more careful soon.


 


(6) Day 1 Heading Home (215 cm < 222 cm)


By the end of the day, the girls had definitely adjusted to their new heights and were acting fairly normally. Before we left school, Sasakura-sensei came to the classroom to remind our class that the school had planned ahead for the week. Because the girls were clearly taller and stood out more, they had sent out notices to inform the community that Magnification Week was happening. Additionally, a visible green armband had been given to each girl to identify them as being a part of our school’s Magnification Week program.


The additional green really accented Yae’s fresh appearance in her summer uniform. I watched as she nervously fiddled with her pink hair clip while she waited for me to finish changing out of my indoor slippers at the shoe lockers. She was uncomfortable being stared at because, at 222 cm, she was a head taller than the lockers themselves.


Though there was a bench she could sit on, she stood instead because when she had earlier, she could hear it straining to hold up her weight. She also had to slouch to avoid hitting her head on the low hanging ceiling lights.


“Are you done yet, Touya?” she asked.


“Yup,” I nodded as I closed my shoe locker. “Let’s get going.”


The two of us headed out the entrance of the school together. As we were not in a club, we were practically the first of the 2-D students to leave school. Our only other classmates who were leaving at the same time as us were Watanabe and her boyfriend Arai who we saw at the bike racks.


“Watanabe,” I called the gyaru who was trying to get on her bike. “That’s not going to work. Trust me on this before you break it.”


“See? I was right. Listen to Kirishima, Shino,” Arai seemed to have been persuading her against using it. “I’ll walk you home. Who needs to bike, girl?” 


“Fine, you win, Hiroshi,” Watanabe gave up with a blush. She was more than fine with being walked home by her boyfriend. “Are you two heading home too, Kiri-shii?”


I nodded. “You two have a safe trip. If there’s any trouble, just make sure people see the armband. You’ve got permission from the school to be outside while Magnified.”


“Sweet!” the gyaru was psyched up to hear those words. “Hiroshi, let’s stop by at a cafe later. I totes wanna show off to the girls at West High.”


“Urk!”


I watched as Watanabe pulled Arai into a strong hug. She actually ended up lifting him off his feet to both of our surprises.


“Huh? Uwoa. My bad, Hiroshi.” Watanabe realized she had been too forward to her boyfriend.


Arai was a little shaky when he landed. “Whoa, swept me right off my feet. That’s my girl.”


“He’ll be okay.” Considering he was able to joke around, he was fine. I waved the two farewell. “See you two tomorrow.”


“Good-bye, Watanabe-san, Arai-kun!” Yae bowed and left with me.


The two of them were going to have to walk their bikes home because the leggy gyaru was too tall to properly sit on it anymore even if she adjusted the seat. This made me wonder what other concerns there would be regarding getting home for the girls. The thought of taking the cramped trains seemed like it would be an issue. I believed there was a particular train line that had a Reduction and Magnification platform, but I had never been on it before to confirm.


Yae could see my pensive expression as we walked home together. “Is something wrong, Touya?” she asked.


I noticed that Yae was walking ahead of me slightly. She was going at her usual pace, but her longer legs had improved her stride. She usually liked walking slightly behind me, but I was going too slow for her now. 


“Touya?” Yae called my attention again.


“Ah. Sorry. I was just thinking about how the other girls would get home,” I answered her.


It made me happy to know Yae understood my thinking process. “Oh. I know what you mean. It’d be a real problem to get in a train or a car, right? When we get too tall, I don’t think we’d fit.”


“Yeah. If it’s tough enough for Watanabe to bike home, I think all of the girls will have to end up walking to school tomorrow.”


Yae giggled. “Then it’s a good thing that I already do that with you everyday.”


It was convenient for us definitely. We lived close enough to the school that it only took a few intersections before we arrived at our neighborhood and then another couple of minutes afterwards to get to our homes.


Yae was a little embarrassed as she walked by other people however. I could see her shift about and slow down whenever that happened. She was trying to hide behind me which, considering I was over 40 cm shorter than her, wasn’t exactly possible. “It’s a bit embarrassing that people are staring.”


“You’ll have to deal with it. You’re only going to get bigger all week, Yae,” I told her. “We can drop by a public area like the cafe Watanabe was talking about to get you used to it.”


“No thank you,” Yae rejected my proposal. “Stylish places like that aren’t exactly for someone like me.”


That was something I refused to believe. “I think you’re plenty stylish enough for it. Maybe we really should take a detour. I’d love to see you show that off.”


To follow up on my suggestion, I turned and started walking back to the main road, unfortunately I was stopped and pulled back when a hand was put on my shoulder.


“Or maybe I should just pick you up and take you straight home,” Yae countered with a cheshire cat-like smile. Just like I was using what we had seen with Watanabe and Arai earlier, Yae was doing the same.


To follow up on her suggestion, Yae swung her arm under my arms and pulled me close. She then started to lift me up.


“W-Whoa,” I found myself unable to keep my feet on the ground. Yae did it so easily, how much stronger had she gotten?


“W-wow. This is surreal. You’re so light, Touya. It feels like you’re lighter than Yuri is normally.”


It certainly was surreal to me as well. I was around 70 kg, but for me to seem lighter than an 8 year old primary schooler to Yae meant her strength had increased a lot with her height. The fact that she was so easily lifting me off my feet and even walking made that clear to me.


“Alright. Alright. I won’t force you to go, so can you put me down now? This is a little embarrassing here.”


“Hm… I don’t know, Touya,” Yae giggled. “It’s not as drastic as when you were puny during Reduction Week, but I like being able to be in charge of you like this.”


She sure was having fun joking like that. I had to admit - an aggressive Yae was appealing. The fact that she was messing with me like this told me Yae was readjusting well to her newfound height.


“How about this - let me go and I’ll make you lunch for tomorrow. You still have to eat non-Magnified food until Wednesday, so I can at least whip up a good meal for you,” I decided I had to bribe Yae to get her to put me down.


Drool.


It worked very easily. Yae released me almost immediately.


“A bento lunch from you, Touya? There’s no way I can say no to that,” my childhood friend had to wipe the drool dripping from her mouth.


Considering her drooling, I couldn’t tell whether it was because Yae liked the taste of my food or the fact that I was cooking for her that made Yae cave in so easily. She could cook as well, and I honestly felt her cooking was better, though that was my bias as someone who was admittedly head-over-heels for her.


In the end, though, we had made a deal. Now that I was free to put my feet flat on the ground again, I was going to have to make her lunch.


“Sheesh,” I chuckled. “Even when you get bigger, you’re still you, Yae.”


Though I knew there were going to be tough times for me in the future, I was looking forward to the rest of the week with Yae.



 

End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Haruka Hozuki (172 cm) - Track Team Star

Shino Watanabe (173 cm) - Gyaru Clique

Hiroshi Arai (175 cm) - Watanabe's boyfriend

Day 1 (222cm < 248cm) by jellytea819

(7) Day 1 Modern Day Hasshaku-sama (222 cm < 240 cm)


Before the rest of the week could happen, though, the very first day had to end. And it was still not over after Yae and I parted ways when we got to our homes. 


“I’m home...” I had heard her say to her mother who was not the least bit fazed by her daughter suddenly gaining over 60 cm. I guessed that was to be expected who worked in a job that had Reduction and Magnification used on a daily basis.


It honestly felt lonely to be unable to do that at my own house. The fact that my house was a fair bit bigger than the Asano family’s actually made it feel more empty when I opened the door to the empty home.


“I’m back, huh?” I muttered to myself. There was nobody around to hear it. The old man and my mother were both going to be out for another long while. That was to be expected considering their jobs that made them fly around the country so much. 


Well, this was the life of a protagonist in some anime or manga, I joked. I had gotten so used to not having anyone at home that it wasn’t too much of a problem for me. I simply fell into my normal routine of washing my face and changing out of my uniform so I could then lounge around until I got hungry enough to go make dinner. 


I wasn’t lounging around at all, though. I ended up lugging several bags full of groceries home.


“I can’t believe I forgot to check the cabinets before I started frying. I should’ve realized I used too much when I was craving fried shrimp last time… Well, at least there was a sale today... ”


As I had promised Yae, I had started making her lunch. When I got changed into my casual clothes, I threw on an apron, rolled up my sleeves, and got to work. When it came to Yae, she was definitely my number one priority. I made the rice, the side dishes, and even the miso soup. The only issue I had, however, was that an important item was missing, preventing me from making the main course. I hadn’t bothered to check the cupboard before I started, and learned my house was out of cooking oil too late. I had to leave home and go to the store.


I shouldn’t have bought so much though. My arms were aching from the weight of everything I bought. The sun was starting to set because I had taken my time walking home. 


Ring! Ring!


As I turned off from the main road and into our neighborhood, my cell phone rang to the tune of the first single of an idol I liked.


“Hm…? A call?” 


Putting one bag down for a moment, I pulled out my phone. Looking at the caller ID, I saw the name was listed in my address book as ‘Kaa-san’. This was not my mother. There was no way she would call after all. I sighed as I answered the call. “Hello. This is rare, Akagi. Why are you calling me?”


“Wow. Last name basis there, Tou-san? I’m guessing someone’s nearby?”


Kasumi Akagi, the ‘mother’ to my ‘father’ in terms of how we nicknamed one another, was the one who had called me. I wasn’t exactly happy to have my fellow health committee member call me because that typically meant more work like how she had come to talking to me about replacing Matsu during lunch earlier that day.


“I’m outside. I’m walking home from the store,” I replied. “Don’t tell me there’s another problem you need me to take care of.”


“... Well, I did tell you I’d call if there were problems, but no. I wanted your thoughts on this old urban legend,” I heard from over the phone.


Purposefully, I slowed my pace and started to glance around. Morino lived in my neighborhood so there was a chance that Akagi, being her best friend, would be nearby. I didn’t see anybody, so I strained myself to pick up the bags I had put down with the hand that was already carrying things. I continued on my path, making a left turn towards the neighborhood playground. It was empty, so I took a seat on the bench overlooking the swingset and chatted with the girl.


“Urban legend? Oh. So I take it your club finished,” I frowned. Besides being a member of the health committee, Akagi was a fan of the occult and a member of such a school club. I always questioned how they had been able to become a club with so few numbers.


In any case, I understood what kind of call this was now. Akagi enjoyed sharing urban legends and ghost stories with others. This was one of her usual calls to try and scare me by practicing her storytelling skills.


“Yup yup!” Akagi’s cutesy voice really did not fit the subject she loved to talk about. “Earlier, Fumika-chan tried telling this story to Micchan but she wasn’t scared at all. I want your opinion on it.”


Considering I was used to phone calls from Akagi, I doubted I’d be scared too. Still, I allowed her to tell her tale. “So what’s it about?”


With my permission, Akagi’s sing-songy voice became serious as she started. “Have you ever heard of Hasshaku-sama?”


Hasshaku? I was aware of stories like the kuchisake-onna, the slit-mouthed woman, but the name actually didn’t ring a bell to me. This was a new one Akagi hadn’t told me of yet.


“No. Not at all.”


“I see…,” she drifted off for a moment. “As you can probably guess by the name, Hasshaku-sama is eight shaku tall. Around 240 cm.”


That was certainly a tall height. When I left Yae earlier, she was around 220 or so centimeters, so she was getting there. I silently listened to Akagi’s description of the tale she had read.


According to Akagi, Hasshaku-sama had the figure of a naturally tall woman with long dark hair, often depicted with a white sundress and a white wide brimmed hat. 


The story was simple. A young boy visited his relatives in the countryside and encountered such a woman. At this encounter, the young man heard her laugh in a strange well, a distinctive ‘popopo’ sound.


“They say if Hasshaku-sama takes interest in you, you’ll die in a few days,” Akagi continued, adding more and more details to the tale.


The woman was said to be able to mimic his family’s voices to try luring him out. He had to escape or else he would be killed. 


“The villagers helped him leave the village. And because Hasshaku-sama was bound to the land, the boy was safe,” Akagi and targeted the young, children in particular.


Safe, huh? I stayed silent, waiting for the occult club girl to continue.


“However, many years later, after the boy’s grandfather passed, he didn’t return. The boy, now a young man, was still afraid of what had happened all those years ago,” she stated. 


I had been correct. The story wasn’t over. Akagi told the tale. Soon after, he received a phone call from his relatives. Hasshaku-sama was a landbound being, but what was keeping her bound? The answer was Jizo - a circle of Jizo statues had been built around the village to keep Hasshaku-sama within.


“They told him the impossible had happened. Of all of the Jizo around the village, one of them broke - the one pointing towards his house. Even to this day, the boy fears hearing the ‘popopo’ of Hasshaku-sama… looking for him… calling for him...”


It was an interesting tale - a youkai-like urban legend that targeted the young, children in particular. I wondered where the occult loving girl pulled the story out of and if there were any other variations. Most of the sorts of tales Akagi told me were by word-of-mouth so I was curious if this was the original or had she added or removed some parts in her telling. I opened my mouth to ask Akagi that question, but before I could start, a voice spoke up behind me.


“Popopo...”


I felt a presence behind me after Akagi wrapped up the story.


“Akagi… this again?” I frowned. I did not turn around, but I could tell something had shown up behind the park bench.


“Is something wrong, Tou-san?” I heard through the phone.


I frowned. Though I heard Akagi’s voice through the phone, I did not hear it behind me. She was not the one who had suddenly snuck up on me.


“Popopo~”


It wasn’t Akagi’s cutesy voice.


I sighed. If I were younger, I might have gotten spooked. I wasn’t exactly terrified in any way now though. The biggest problem, I felt, was that I knew the storyteller well. 


“It’s not a bad story, but I guess that old urban legend isn’t exactly a big deal anymore with Reduction and Magnification so common nowadays,” I hung up the phone and tilted my head back so I could see behind the bench. I continued talking. “So they actually approved you girls getting taller too, huh?”


Behind me was one girl who fit the description of Hasshaku-sama Akagi had given me. Clad in white sundresses and wide brimmed hats with their hair let down and free of their usual accessories was one of the two occult club members - Akagi’s best friend and accomplice: Morino. 


It seemed that they were allowed to be Magnified as well. Standing up, I confirmed that Morino was 8 shaku tall. I was just under Morino’s chest height.


“Such a dull reaction. You saw this coming, huh, Touya-san?” Fumika Morino frowned. “We lost again, Kasumi-chan. We still couldn’t scare him.”


Running over from outside the playground park, I spotted another girl in a white dress. I recognized her immediately as the Kasumi Akagi I knew… or rather more than that. Akagi, who was Yae’s height, looked 60 cm taller than me. 


“How’d you know?” Akagi frowned.


“The moment you told me the height, Kaa-san, I figured it out,” I forced a smirk. It was a little unnerving to have a pouting Akagi looming over me.


“Muu… ” Akagi huffed as she slipped on the green armband she was supposed to be wearing outside while Magnified. “And I got these dresses and everything ready for us to surprise you, too.”


“So we were too heavy-handed and messed up,” sighed Morino. “Well, we were planning on ambushing you at your house, but because I spotted you outside, we had to change things up.”


“Well, I’m at least surprised to meet you two around my neighborhood like this,” I told them. “And sorry, but it’s not scary when you two look pretty good in those dresses. It’s fresh to see you with your hair down, Morino. And Kaa-san, I don’t think I’ve seen your bare arms before since you usually wear long sleeved clothes.”


“What the heck… Spouting those natural compliments so easily…” At my compliment, Morino immediately turned her head away. She took out her spider-web patterned scrunchie to pull her hair back into her usual ponytail. “This was just for a prank. Don’t think I let my hair down for just anyone.”


“T-Tou-san, don’t look at me like that,” my compliment made Akagi’s cheeks turn pink. She wanted to hide her arms now that attention had been drawn to them.


To be able to be flustered so easily, the two girls were surprisingly simple. I did know Akagi was somewhat self-conscious about showing skin, but Morino’s reaction was a lot more defense than I expected. At the very least, it bolstered my confidence to know I could fluster my classmates who were two heads taller than me.


“It’s not that easy to scare me, you two,” I said and picked up my shopping bags from the park bench. “You’ll have to try harder next time. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to finish my bento for Yae.”


“Hm?”


Yank!


“Huh? Whoa!” Before I could walk off. Morino outstretched her hand and grabbed my right hand. Morino was actually trying to pull herself towards me, but the opposite happened due to our weight difference and I was pulled towards her.


“Hold up there, Touya-san,” Morino held me firmly against her. It suddenly became impossible for me to move forward because she was holding me back. I could feel her chest pressed up against the back of my head. “You have two girls who came to see you, and you’re just going to leave us for Yae-san?”


“Hey, let go.”


Akagi joined in, grabbing my left arm and pressing her body into it. “That’s right. We didn’t come here just to try scaring you. ”


“Akagi!” Though I wasn’t scared of the ghost story earlier, I was actually frantic being manhandled by the two Amazonian girls.


“Why are you shouting so much, Tou-san? Kaa-san’s just worried you’re not taking care of yourself properly. That’s why we came to visit,” Akagi referring to herself by her nickname and taking on the concerned tone jokingly would have sounded cute, but her height actually made her seem motherly. 


“I know that’s not the real reason.”


“Actually, Tou-san,” Akagi told the truth when she forcibly put two things on my arm. First, she forcibly slid a blue armband up my left arm. Second, she snapped a metal bracelet to my left wrist. “Sensei told me to give you these. She forgot to hand it to you earlier. Yanase-senpai told her you lived near Fumika-chan, so they told her to bring them to you.”


“What are these?” I couldn’t actually move my arm while the girls held on to both of them, so all I could do was turn my head. I spotted identical words written down on both items. “Magnification Caretaker?”


“You and Asano-chan are a designated pair, so you have to wear this too,” Akagi explained. “The armband’s just for identification, but as for the wrist band, I’m not really sure what it is. We also have to go deliver a Magnified one for Asano-chan too.”


“I see. So that’s why you were in the neighborhood. Thanks then,” I thanked them for taking the time to run an errand for the school nurse. I hoped that would get them to ease up on the physical contact, but that did not happen. “Um… you two can let me go now.”


In response to my words, Morino and Akagi moved in unison, snatching the heavy bags of groceries out of my hands. They had no trouble lifting with one hand the heavy bags I had been straining my muscles to bring home.


“Don’t worry, we’ll help out, Tou-san,” giggled Akagi as she lifted the grocery bag up above her head, far out of my reach. “We saw you earlier. You looked like you were having a hard time. Let Kaa-san take care of you~.”


Now I was certain Akagi was taking advantage of her height to poke fun at me. Though she called me ‘Tou-san’ like a father, she was certainly treating me like a child. The fact that I couldn’t reach the grocery bags even while jumping made that clear to me.


“Touya-san, how about letting us hang out for a bit? I think it’d be a good idea to fix the shift schedule anyways since Shinohara-kun’s out of commission. It’d be easier to discuss this in person, wouldn’t it?” Morino gave another reason for them to tag along. She did the same as Akagi when I targeted her. Both girls were playing keep-away with me.


I sighed. I was unable to get my groceries back and Morino did have a compelling reason. In the end, I gave up.


“Fine. But no one’s home. I’m sure you know how bad that can be right?”


“Oh, we’re not worried, Tou-san. It’s not like you’ll be able to do anything to us like this, right?” Akagi waved off my warning, confident in her strength while Magnified.


Honestly, I was the one who would be worried given the current situation. Though it wasn’t because I was being strung along by these tall girls.


I sighed. “Feels like I just got caught by two youkai women here.”


“Don’t worry. We’ll be good,” chuckled Morino.


“Popopo~” laughed Akagi.


I groaned as I started walking to my house. With Morino and Akagi holding my things, I couldn’t exactly go home without them. They followed me slowly behind, sometimes stopping because their strides were longer than mine, making them catch up to me by accident. I hoped not to catch any attention as I had a flower in both hands walking with me.


“Touya-kun?” “Touya? Fumika-san? What are you doing?”


Unfortunately, I did. As I rounded the corner, I was spotted immediately by my neighbors who were watering the flowers in the pots in front of their house. I didn’t need to turn my head to see who had spoken up. It was obvious enough who they were. 


“Hey there, Yae-san!” “Hello Asano-chan! Oh, is that your mom? Hello ma’am.”


Yae and her mother had seen us.


 


(8) Day 1 Motherly Classmates (240 cm < 248 cm)


“No fair, Kasumi-chan! That power-up was mine!”


“You were too slow, Fumika-chan! Now come over here. There’s got to be a secret by this shadow.”


“You two… You came here to talk about the committee, didn’t you?” I sighed watching from the kitchen as Morino and Akagi played video games in my living room. When I finished putting away my washed frying pan, I spoke to the third girl in my house. “Sorry, Yae. Those two are a bit of a handful.”


Yae sipped the glass of iced barley tea I had poured for her. “It’s fine, Touya. I know how Fumika-san gets. And I’m sorry for Okaa-san… She really scolded you, didn’t she?”


“... Let’s forget about that…,” I frowned.


That was right. I had been scolded by Ayame-san when she saw me bringing Morino and Akagi to my house. The fact that nobody else was at home and I was a teenage boy bringing home girls set off Ayame-san’s parental instincts. I got lectured harshly before Morino and Akagi had a chance to explain things and hand Yae what they were supposed to deliver to her. It wasn’t even my fault. Those two were the ones who barged their way into my house.


“They’re quite the pair, aren’t they?” Yae asked me, glancing at the two 250+ cm tall girls seated on the floor in front of the television. She was seated at the dinner table, inspecting the metal bracelet the girls had given her, when I approached. It was telling to see that even seated she was taller than me. “Why are they wearing matching dresses?”


“They were trying to scare me earlier by mimicking an urban legend,” I explained as I sat down across from her. “For occult club members, they really don’t look or act the part, do they?”


Fiddling with her pink hair clip, Yae giggled in agreement. “They really don’t.”


“Well, I won’t complain more than I have to. They helped me lug the groceries home and I was able to make your lunch and my dinner,” I told her.


“Thank you, Touya,” Yae was grateful I was upholding my end of the deal. However, she drifted off when she looked at the bento box I had used. “But… Isn’t it too much?”


I had packed a three tier bento box for Yae with an accompanying thermos of miso soup. She was a small eater, I was aware, but despite knowing this, I had made plenty of food for her - one tier was pure rice, the next were the side dishes and veggies, and the last was the meat.


“Trust me. You’ll be finishing this whole thing,” I guaranteed her.


“I’ll get fat, Touya, but thank you,” Yae frowned but accepted the box I had packed for her. 


“Aww… How sweet. A loving lunch box from your boyfriend,” interrupted a voice. 


“Uwoh!” Something heavy bumped into my left shoulder, shoving me to the right. I tried to hold my ground but the weight was too much. “A-Akagi… get off…”


“Teehee~ Tou-san, you shouldn’t be having affairs when you already have me,” Akagi laughed. She had left the living room and snuck her way over to where I was. She took a seat adjacent to me and started leaning onto me.


Using those motherly and fatherly nicknames in front of Yae was not good for my sanity. I tried to push Akagi back to no avail. “Akagi… Those jokes are in poor taste, especially with Yae around.... Urgh… Heavy… Yae, help…”


Unfortunately, she did not. I could have sworn I saw her eyebrow twitch for an instant, but Yae only nodded with a frown. “Kaa-san… Tou-san… You two sure are close to be able to call each other like that...”


“... It’s not what you think, Yae,” I was a little nervous at the thought of a jealous Yae. She pestered me so much when she first learned of the nicknames back during Reduction Week. “Akagi just likes to nickname people and she settled on this one for me.”


“That’s true, but you were one who called her Kaa-san back,” Morino interjected, digging my grave deeper as she pulled up the chair to my right. To my dismay, she did the same as Akagi and started pushing on my right side. I was glad to no longer be shoved in one direction, but now was sandwiched between both girls. “Touya-san, you’ve got a lot of explaining to do, don’t you?”


“Morino… Please don’t add fuel to the fire,” I groaned. “I’m going to have to be with a big Yae all week. You don’t want her mad at me.”


“And if I said I did?” she chuckled. “Yae-san, you want to know too, right? All the stuff about the committee he’s been hiding from you?”


“I do, Fumika-san. Touya hasn’t told me a single thing about how he’s apparently popular there.” Sweat ran down the back of my neck as Yae agreed. To my relief, however, she was more concerned about how close the two girls were physically to me. “But can you please give Touya some room? It’s surreal seeing him stuck between you two, but you’re both way too close.”


“Alright. Alright,” I was thankful Morino relented and stopped pushing. Akagi did too because her friend had stopped. Neither of them shoved their chairs away however so I was stuck between both of them. I could feel their thighs brush against my legs with how close they still were..


“Pfft… Somehow, it looks like Tou-san’s my kid. Asano-chan, if you don’t want me to be the wife, can I be the mother?” giggled Akagi. She ruffled my hair.


“I’d be okay with that,” Yae smiled. “And you’d probably make a better mother than Touya’s anyways.”


“That’s a bit rude, but I can’t deny that. Akagi would at least be around,” I sighed. Did Yae have to bring that up?


“Is something up with your parents, Tou-san?” frowned Akagi.


“It’s nothing worth mentioning. They’re just married to their jobs so they’re barely at home,” I explained while shrugging my shoulders. “Why do you think I can cook so well? It’s out of necessity when I’m not mooching off of Yae and her family.”


“Ah. I know the feeling. Papa’s usually doing business overseas so he comes back only once or twice a month,” Morino shared her own experience. “I’m usually home alone until Kasumi-chan decides to barge in. It’s kind of lonely coming home to an empty house honestly.”


“You feel my pain, huh, Morino?” I suddenly felt a lot more closer to the occult club girl knowing that.


Sniff. Sniff.


“Fumika-chan… you never told me this before,” Akagi sniffled.


“Shouldn’t you have realized after all the time you’ve been at my house?”


“Akagi can be a little ditz- Mphff!?”


Before I could finish my sentence, my face was smacked by the 248 cm tall girl’s breast as she reached over the middle chair and grabbed Morino.


“Wah! Kasumi-chan?”


“There. There. If you want, I’ll be your Mama too along with Tou-san…” Akagi hugged her best friend. With me in between them, I found myself unable to breathe or move as my head was crushed between both girls’ chests.


“No. I’m fine. Really, I’ll pass on the hugs. Also, it’s Papa that I miss. I don’t need another Mama.”


“Mggh! Mmfff!” I struggled to push Akagi off of Morino and me, but it was like pushing a brick wall. Though her breasts were soft, they were solid. She wouldn’t budge. I knew I hadn’t gotten any weaker because I was still the same 180 cm me as I always was, but the extra height on Akagi contributed to her weight. I was helpless between the girls.


“T-Touya!” Yae panicked and stood up straight when she saw my struggling. “A-Akagi-san, you’re choking him!”


“Huh?” Akagi eased up her grip, freeing me from the pillows that had nearly suffocated me. She seemed to find my exhausted face humorous. “Fufu~ Sorry, Tou-san. But this is a reward for you, right?”


“I’m not sure I’d call it that anymore. My face isn’t bruised is it?” I was worried considering I had already gotten a nosebleed from falling onto Hozuki earlier that day.


“No. I think you’re fine,” Yae walked around the table and pulled my chair back so I could get away from Akagi and Morino. She knelt down so she could look me in the eyes. I stiffened up when she put her hand on my forehead and lifted up my bangs. “Yeah. I’m glad you’re not hurt, Touya. Pain~ Pain~ Go away~”


“G-Good....” I glanced away, realizing how close Yae’s face was to me. “Y-Yae, I think I’m a bit too old for that line, don’t you think?”


“Huh?” the girl blinked. “Uwah. Sorry. That just came out.”


My embarrassment did not go unnoticed by Morino and Akagi.


“Well, I guess in the end, Yae-san’s the de facto mother for you, Touya-san,” Morino chuckled.


Akagi playfully pouted. “And I thought I gave Asano-chan the wife position. Now she has to steal the mom position too? Tou-san’s so spoiled. I can see the two of them doing some spoiled child-play in the future.”


“P-Play?!” Yae choked on her saliva and stumbled back until she hit the wall. “No-no-no-no. I’m not into that at all, Akagi-san. I just did what came naturally there.”


I groaned but was silently thankful the girls had distracted Yae. I could calm my heart down again. “This must be one of those psychological effects of Magnification. The same thing happened during Reduction Week.”


“Oh yeah. I remember that. Though would that mean we’d all start acting motherly to the guys?” frowned Morino.


“Akagi’s already part way there, isn’t she?”


My remark seemed to offend Akagi. “How rude, Tou-san. I only do this to you because you’re the easiest to mess with… Though I guess I wouldn’t have hugged you like that if I weren’t this big so you might be right.”


“So you admit you’ve been doing this to mess with me,” I sighed.


It was to be expected though. Since it was difficult for her to scare me whenever she tried anything occult related, Akagi always made an effort to get a reaction out of me. In any case, with me free to move again, I decided it was time to take a break.


“Let's just give it a rest, girls. I made enough food for all of us, so let’s just end things here and have dinner, alright?”


Grumble. Grumble.


“A-Ah...” “That was...” “That sounds like a good idea.”


Almost in unison after being reminded of food, I could hear three stomachs growling. With an end to the conversation and an invitation they couldn’t refuse, chuckled as things finally calmed down. The day ended with my entire pot of ready-made curry emptied along with the rice in my rice cooker. Yae left after dinner, being expected to stay with her family for the first day like all of the other girls, and Akagi and Morino left after they talked to me about the week’s plans. 


I could only shake my head when they were all gone. I hadn’t expected to have visitors after I had gotten home let alone two Amazonian health committee members and my Amazonian childhood friend. The entire first day had been eventful enough, but I knew my troubles would continue as the girls got bigger and bigger.


And yet while I knew the speed of their growth was only going to get faster and faster, I didn’t think there would be further changes either.


 

End Notes:

Hopefully I got the urban legend story right from googling things. It's a fun creepypasta-esque ghost story.

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Ayame Asano (173 cm) - Yae's Mother

Day 2 (248cm < 342cm) by jellytea819

(9) Day 2 The Size-Link Band (248 cm < 320 cm)


“... Yeah. It’s fine. The house can handle her. It’s not like you two stay here much anyways.”


“...Yes, Ayame-san will be checking in on us. She trusts Yae less than she trusts me.”


“... Hey, this isn’t a waste of studying time… Hrgh, just stop, okay? I’ve heard this a thousand times. Now I’ve got to go pick up Yae. I’ll talk to you later. Tell the old man I said hello too.”


I sighed after I finished packing things into my sports bag that morning. A phone call with my mother wasn’t welcome when she was trying to check up on me. I tried to push my thoughts to the back of my mind. I had other concerns that Tuesday morning as I looked at the clock.


“Yae’s not here yet, I guess I should go see how her night went.” 


Considering she typically got up earlier than me, it was an odd feeling leaving the house without Yae around. It was going to be the other way around today apparently. I swung the strap of my sports bag over my shoulder, grabbed my book bag with my opposite arm, and left my house.


Today was second day of Magnification Week. That meant Yae had definitely gotten bigger since I had last seen her. Although I knew the precise maximum scale that the Magnification had been set as, it was still, as Yae often put it, surreal how the pace went. I recalled my own drops in height back during Reduction Week. While the pace was slow at first, it would escalate later.


I was actually a little hesitant when I knocked on the Asano family’s door, expected to be immediately greeted by an over 3 meter Yae. Instead, I met her 173 cm mother.


“Good morning, Ayame-san,” I greeted Yae’s mother who opened the door for me. “Is Yae ready yet?”


“Oh, good morning, Touya-kun. If you don’t mind, come in. Yae’s almost ready. She had a lot of trouble adjusting this morning.”


“How bad was it?” I asked curiously.


“Ah, well, you’ll see when you come in,” smiled Ayame-san. She put her hand over her mouth, trying to hide that smile, but it still showed through.


It was impressive how casually Ayame-san was speaking regarding her daughter’s Magnification. Her job of dealing with both Reduced and Magnified workers must have been this seem commonplace to her.


It certainly wasn’t to me. When I stepped inside and peered over into the living room, I spotted my childhood friend. It was a strange sight to see a 320 cm Yae sitting on her living room floor, especially with her 8 year old little sister for reference. Even with her butt on the floor, the 128 cm Yuri wasn’t even up to her chin. Just from looking, I could tell that Yae’s legs were longer than the girl was tall.


“Onee-chan, your socks are huge!” giggled the primary schooler who wasn’t the least bit intimidated by her older sister. She was holding one of Yae’s stockings which looked more like a trash bag in size. Much like her legs, the black thigh-high was longer than she was tall.


“Yuri, give that back. Touya will be here any minute,” Yae was hesitant to snatch her belongings back forcibly.


I could actually feel her weighty motions as she moved her arms and turned her body while seated. She was actually making things shake. I wondered how much weight she had gained after effectively doubling in size, though I resisted the urge to spark the raging fire that would be Yae’s weight worries. I was occasionally reckless but never a reckless fool.


Still, this was a treat. Roughly 160 cm of bare leg were sprawled out on the floor of the living room. Considering Yae was a fan of both pantyhose and thigh-high socks, seeing her bare legs was a rarity. 


“Touya-kun, it’s rude to stare,” giggled Yae’s mother. My lecherous gaze did not go unnoticed.


“Eh?” Yae heard her mother and turned around to see me at the entryway. “Touya! You’re already here?”


The moment she shifted her body to turn around, Yae’s uniform skirt was lifted upwards when her legs swept across the room. My eyes were pulled to the sight of a pair of black underwear.


“Kyaa! Don’t look!” Yae screamed, forcing her skirt down with her hands. 


“S-sorry,” I turned away, my nose tingling. I was sure my face was red. 


I half-expected Ayame-san to shake her head and scold me for looking at Yae inappropriately, but to my surprise, she giggled.


“I told you not to get embarrassed, Yae. You’re wearing the Magnification Bloomers over your underwear aren’t you?”


“I-I know, Okaa-san. It’s just hard to get used to… These feel different than the ones we use when we play tennis too.”


“Well, those aren’t bloomers, so I suppose they would feel different.”


Bloomers? They looked just like a pair of panties to me. There were a number of questions I wanted to ask regarding how accepting Ayame-san was to having her daughter’s underwear shown, but now my mind was filled with thoughts on why it was okay to show bloomers that looked like underwear. The old school bloomers I read about in manga before were long since gone in the current day and age so their use confused me.


I did not have a chance to ask my question however, as my mind was distracted when Yae stood up after putting on her socks. I couldn’t pull my eyes away from the sight of my childhood friend who was now twice her usual height. She had to bend down to avoid hitting her head on the ceiling of the Asano family home.


“U-Uh… G-Good morning, Yae,” I stammered. I wasn’t sure where to look. I was barely chest high with Yae the previous night but was around waist high now. Her legs were like utility poles - solid, tall pillars that I felt a brief urge to just wrap my arms around to get a feel of how thick they were.


Yae noticed my dropped jaw. Her nervousness disappeared immediately and was replaced by gentle laughter. “Fufu~ Good morning, Touya. What’s with the face?”


The best way to put it was that I was mesmerized. “This is strangely more attractive than when I was smaller…”


“Oh men,” Ayame-san sighed while smiling. “Don’t worry, Touya-kun. This is a natural response at first. You’ll get used to it slowly.”


The psychological effects of Magnification included us guys too. I tried to close my mouth and calm down again. I did so by addressing Yuri, who was barely at the level of Yae’s skirt. She was happily comparing her height to her sister’s leg.


“Yuri, you look pretty excited about this.”


“Teehee~” giggled the primary schooler. “Onee-chan’s cool and funny when she’s big. Onii-chan, you should sit in her lap. It was super comfy when she let me play games with her yesterday.”


I pictured Yuri playing games with her little sister in her lap. The thought of Yae’s breasts acting as a pillow was something I couldn’t get out of my mind.


“You want to give it a try, Touya-kun?” Ayame-san teased me.


“Absolutely, but not when we’re not in front of anybody,” I couldn’t deny my feelings.


“She also hit her head a few times going in and out of rooms. There’s actually a dent in the door frame of her room now,” Ayame-san remarked, pointing out the slight red mark on Yae’s forehead.


“Okaa-san, you don’t have to tell him that,” whined my childhood friend. “Let’s get going, Touya. We’re supposed to be the first to show up.”


At the very least, Yae was ready to go. She had everything she needed in her book bag and the sports bag she swung over her shoulder. 


I started to turn around to leave the Asano home, but before I did, Yae’s mother called our attention.


“Hold on you two,” Ayame-san spoke up. Yae and I stopped. The firm tone of voice was identical to how she scolded me the day before. Thankfully, however, she spoke gently afterwards. “Yae, before you smack into the door frame for the tenth time, why don’t you use that band now.”


“Band?” I followed the woman’s line of sight which went down to my wrist. She was focused on the metal bracelet Akagi and Morino had given me and Yae. It seemed she knew what it was.


“But Okaa-san, it wasn’t working yesterday.”


Yae did too it seemed. Apparently, her mother had informed her.


“That’s because Touya-kun wasn’t nearby. Now that you two are close to each other, there should be a light that turned on, right?”


I glanced at the metal bracelet and confirmed what Yae’s mother had said. There was indeed a flashing light. I didn’t test it out before but there was actually a cover I could flip open on. When I opened it, I saw a display and a few buttons. In particular, the display revealed Yae’s normal height and current height along with my own. In English letters, the words: LINK READY were written above what looked like a three minute timer.


“What is this, Ayame-san?” I asked.


“Hm…? Touya-kun, you weren’t told?” Ayame-san was surprised.


“Akagi and Morino just snapped this thing on me yesterday night. They said Sensei forgot to give it to me.”


“It looks like that’s not all she forgot,” frowned Ayame-san. “To think she’d forget to explain it to you... Size-Link Bands aren’t easy to come by. And these ones seem more hi-tech than the ones I’ve used before.”


“Size-Link?” This was the first Magnification Equipment I had heard of. Was this something Sensei wanted us to test out because we signed the exemption form? I doubted this was something that would be given to every student.


“They’re devices that allow someone who is Magnified temporarily change their Magnification scale to that of the other wearer. They’re quite useful when a Magnification platform isn’t readily available. I’ve used it a few times at the company. Besides being able to fit through doors more easily, sometimes you need to get a bit bigger as well to do your job.”


What exactly WAS Ayame-san’s job description? 


In any case, the Size-Link band required the cooperation of two people, one of which had to be either Magnified or Reduced. According to Ayame-san, if we pressed the top button in unison, Yae who was linked to me with the bracelet would return back to 1x-scale by temporarily overwriting the Magnification scale with my normal scale. Having the band definitely seemed like a blessing to Yae who seemed to be having trouble not hitting her head.


“So we just press it at the same time? Okay then. Here goes. Three. Two. One.”


Ping!


I kept my eye on Yae as I hit the button. For her to be brought back down to normal size so soon, I was admittedly a little disappointed. I was curious how large Yae could go considering the restrictions on Magnification were greater than Reduction. However, seeing Yae back at her usual 160 cm would definitely be a lot less intimidating…


… If the Size-Link worked like Ayame-san had said.


“H-Huh?” Looking in front of me, Yae was still twice as big as she had been earlier. “Ayame-san, I don’t think it… work… ed… Eh?”


I turned to Ayame-san when I questioned her, but when I did, I realized I wasn’t looking at the woman in the face anymore. I was looking at her stomach.


“Hm… Oh my, I was right that this looked more hi-tech. This is one of the new types that can switch Magnification to Reduction to maintain the scale difference,” she stated in a passive tone. There was no concern for my predicament at all.


“W-Wow. So when I get back to normal, Touya gets Reduced? That’s really surreal, Okaa-san,” Yae couldn’t believe it either. “What would be the point of that?”


“I assume you two were given this because you two are a pair. That way you’re always bigger than Touya for the entire week, Yae,” hypothesized Ayame-san.


I would have appreciated the warning. I checked the Size-Link Band’s display again. It now listed Yae’s height as 160 cm, but by cutting her height in half to return her back to normal, my 180 cm was now down to 90 cm. My entire world had doubled in size, only Yae who was already doubled remained the same proportion to me.


“Awawaaaaa~h! Onee-chan’s normal, but Onii-chan’s smaller again!”


“Uooof!”


Wham!


I was immediately glomped by Yuri. The 128 cm girl knocked me off my feet, but before I fell to the floor, I was stopped by the wall. She was absolutely enthusiastic to see me a head shorter than her, she held me tightly. The eight year old’s strength exceeded my suddenly diminished self’s. I was lifted firmly off the ground, my feet dangling in the air.


“Y-Yuri…? Grk!... That hurt…,” I grunted.


“Hehe~ Sorry!” Yuri let me go, allowing me to drop to the floor. She was not as apologetic as she sounded.


I frowned as I found myself looking up at all three of the women of the Asano household. This was not what I had expected to happen during Magnification Week. This wasn’t in the plan at all. Sasakura-sensei was going to have to explain to me why she had given Yae and I the Size-Link Bands.


“It looks like you were caught off guard, Touya-kun,” Ayame-san remarked as she ushered Yae out the door. “Don’t worry. This is a temporary deal for when Yae has trouble fitting through doors and such. You’ll change back when the timer hits zero.”


That explained the three minute countdown on the bracelet’s display.


“That’s good. I kind of put down my bags…,” I looked at the items in question that were still on the floor. The bookbag and sports bag were still normal sized instead of Reduced like I had been. When I picked the bookbag up, Yuri started snickering.


“Nishishishi~ Onii-chan, you look like a little kid trying to be an adult,” she laughed.


“I don’t want to hear that from the actual kid,” I frowned. I was well aware that at 90 cm, I was more of a toddler than a higher schooler in stature. Trying to tell off a primary school girl I was chest level with was not exactly a good idea.


Yuri grabbed me from behind when I started to move out to the door. I was jerked backwards as she held me close. “Okaa-san, can we keep Onii-chan like this or make him even smaller? I’ll take good care of him.”


“That’s not funny, Yuri.” Yae and I were in agreement.


Ayame-san seemed to take her youngest daughter’s words in stride. “Now, now, Yuri. You shouldn’t treat Touya-kun like a pet or anything. He’s your Onii-chan, remember? And Yae’s already asked that before. When was it again? Her last year in middle school? I think that was when Sumire-chan still lived nearby. The answer I told her was no, and I’m sticking to that.”


“I-I only asked that once!” Yae did not appreciate her mother reminding the two of us of our awkward history. 


“And you were scarily serious about it,” Ayame-san held her ground. “I don’t want any member of my family to even think of misusing Reduction and Magnification equipment.”


“Yuri, you don’t want to be lectured by your mother, do you?” I couldn’t forget the four hour scolding Yae and I had received back in middle school.


“Aww...”


I was thankful that Yuri let me go. Nearly three minutes passed while we were talking, so I was back to my standard 180 cm shortly after. I was relieved to no longer be the shortest person.


Of course, I wasn’t the tallest considering my return to normal scale meant Yae’s return to her magnified scale. All I could see from the entryway was the girl’s legs and a bit of her stomach. I had to actually walk out to see the rest of her.


“Phew. I’m glad that’s over…,” I sighed. “Let’s not use that unless we really have to, Yae. You’re supposed to stay Magnified all week. Getting back to normal at the push of a button seems unfair.”


Considering the use of the band required our cooperation, Yae frowned. She had actually been happy to get back to 160 cm for a moment. “I guess you’re right, Touya. But it was cute seeing you smaller than everyone else.”


My childhood friend bent her knees and put her hand on my head to ruffle my hair. “H-Hey, cut that out.”


Yae blinked. That action had been reflexive. “Ah. Sorry. It just slipped out again.”


“It’s quite a habit to want to do that, isn’t it?” giggled the experienced Ayame-san. She then turned to me. “Touya-kun, you two should get going if you don’t want to be late. I’ll be trusting Yae to you tonight, so make sure to be on your best behaviors. Make sure Yae doesn’t take advantage of you.”


There it was - Ayame-san’s pot-shot at Yae. “I’ll do my best, Ayame-san.”


“Okaa-san, I wouldn’t do that!” Yae frowned. Though she said that, she and I both knew that was actually a possibility.


With that, though, the two of us realized it was time for us to get going. Ayame-san and Yuri said good-bye to the both of us and we waved them farewell as well. The day had only just begun, and I had already gotten an adrenaline rush from the Size-Link Band’s surprise. Just what was next?


 


(10) Day 2 Noticeable Pace (320 cm < 342 cm)


What was next, I realized, was the girls’ growth. As the two of us walked to school, it became absurdly noticeable that Yae was growing in front of my eyes. 


How did I know this?


When we left the neighborhood, the top of my head was close to her hip level. My gaze was more often than not filled with her skirt as we got closer to the school. Just checking the reading on the Size-Link band, she was gaining a centimeter of height practically every minute.


“Is something wrong, Touya?” Yae turned around and asked me. She had time to stop and take it slow because I had to catch up to her. While normally Yae preferred walking a few steps behind me whenever we walked to and from school, when she went at her usual pace, she sped past me. This was because Yae’s longer strides were twice my own. Her legs being around as long as I was tall made that natural for her.


“Yeah. I just don’t know where to look right now,” I turned my head away from her. It was hard not catching glimpses of Yae’s rear and the regulation Magnification Bloomers she was wearing. 


Yae seemed to be adapting quickly to having people look up at her skirt. It was either that or because I was the one being flustered by her. “It’s fine to just act like normal. These aren’t panties or anything.”


I didn’t care what Ayame-san had said. It still looked like a pair of panties to me.


“I know I’m supposed to get used to it. It’s just I’m going to look like a pervert losing my focus staring. Black suits you way too well.” I grumbled as we passed the school entrance. It was stunning to see that the school gate was chest high to her.


“Just for saying that, you pretty much are a pervert, Touya,” Yae remarked with a laugh and a blush.


I was too honest for my own good. “I know.”


“Well, I am happy I’m the one making you flustered instead of the other way around,” Yae giggled as we got to the entrance. She stopped to let me pass her to enter the door.


“And this is why I tried to tease you as much as I could yesterd- Oof!” Suddenly, I rammed into a pair of white pillars that stepped out into my way. “Huh?”


“Good morning, Touya-kun~!” I heard from above me. I found I wasn’t hugging a pillar but two legs clad in white thigh highs that had a blue wave pattern at the very end.


I recognized the socks and the particular manner of speaking of who I had bumped into immediately. Yae did as well, though she more easily recognized her when she bent over to get through the entrance of the school building because they were on the same scale.


“Yanase-senpai, you got Magnified too?”


Emi Yanase, our 350 cm laid back upperclassman waved to us, or rather me because she was looking down at me happily with a wide smile. “Yup~! Nacchan and I managed to convince Sasakura-sensei to let all us committee girls get bigger to be able to help out everyone who got Magnified~! She was so tired after all the paperwork yesterday, she easily agreed~!”


“So Akagi and Morino weren’t the only ones,” I frowned, confirming what I already figured out the previous night. “Great...”


“Hey, that’s rude, Touya-kun~! We’re doing this to help out~” Yanase-senpai pretended to be sad. “Don’t forget: us committee girls have to deal with being different sized when the rest of our classmates aren’t~ You know how tough that is~?”


That would admittedly be difficult for them. As the first day had shown, the girls were already past the normal height for regular human beings. Our class had the whole day to adjust and were going through the program, but none of the first years like Okazaki or the other second year students like Morino and Akagi had gone through Magnification Week yet so they lacked the experience to be used to it. Only our upperclassmen like Yanase-senpai had been through the entire week before to be somewhat used to being bigger.


“Sorry,” I apologized. I bowed my head for a moment but then instinctively turned away when I looked up. I was getting a full view of my senpai’s black bloomers. They weren’t just in my direct line of sight because she was twice my height. I was so close that my nose detected a feminine aroma. “U-Uh… Er… Senpai… you’re a bit too close...”


“My my~ Touya-kun, you’re all embarrassed,” giggled Yanase-senpai. To my dismay, she grabbed the ends of her skirt and lifted it up, putting her black Magnification Bloomers in full view. “Don’t worry. These aren’t panties. Look all you want.”


“Touya’s been acting like this all morning,” Yae informed her. “He was caught off guard by the bands too. It’s a bit strange seeing him this freaked out.”


I wasn’t freaked out. I was just unaccustomed. While I was happy for Yae and the girls to be so adaptable to the situation regarding their underwear being seen again, I had to admit I was a bit slow at properly adjusting to the situation.


“Ah~? So you were told what the bands were~? That’s good~. My job was to explain that to you~, but if you already learned it, that saves a lot of time~!” Yanase-senpai ignored my clear scowl and kept her attention on Yae. “Did you two use it yet~?”


“Yes. Okaa-san taught us this morning since she uses it at her job too,” my childhood friend nodded. She giggled recalling. “Touya got a big shock when he ended up smaller than my little sister.”


The laughter at my expense was rather humiliating. It was like I had been pranked for a television show at that time. All that was missing was someone popping out with a ‘You’ve been punked’ sign to complete the scene. 


“So I missed it~?” Yanase-senpai seemed disappointed. To my dismay, she turned her gaze towards me. “Touya-kun, do it again~ I need to see~” 


“Nope. I refuse,” I shook my head and walked around Yanase-senpai to get to my designated shoe locker. “It’s going to happen later anyways, so why should I do it now?”


“It would be surreal if I got back to normal right now though, Senpai. You’d be the tallest one here,” Yae actually agreed with me.


“Aww~” Senpai frowned. Our consent was important in using this bracelet, so she didn’t push the issue.


As I got my indoor shoes out of my locker, I turned around to take a better look at both girls. Our school had high ceilings for the most part, so neither of them were at risk of hitting their heads yet, but it would be soon. All they had to do was grow another meter, and that was most likely going to happen before the end of the day.


“Enough of that. Yae, put on your slippers and let’s get to close,” I recalled Yae had to put on her indoor shoes as well.


“Oh, I’m good, Touya. I was told to take my indoor slippers home yesterday,” Yae told me as she put down her sports bag and took out her indoor shoes.


Wham!


“Uwoah!” I could feel the bench I was sitting on as I slipped on my shoes tilt when Yae dropped her sports bag onto the other end. It was like being having someone heavy suddenly jump onto the other end of a seesaw.


“Huh?” Yae didn’t see the instant I was airborne, so my sudden shout surprised her.


“Don’t worry about it, Yae,” I hurriedly tried to cover up the fact that I had been launched a few centimeters up.


Although Yae hadn’t seen it, Yanase-senpai did. “Oh dear~ Teehee~!” she laughed but said nothing else. She simply put her finger to her lips, letting me know she was willing to keep in a secret for me.


“Well, Senpai, do you mind telling us why Sensei wanted us to have these?” I decided to ask while Yae was slipping on her indoor shoes, pointing at the Size-Link Bands.


“Oh~! Sensei said you’d need them just in case there was trouble with Yae-chan fitting in at home~” she explained. “The other girls are staying with us today but since Yae-chan’s an exception, she needs some extra help while she’s with you~.”


“Shouldn’t she have explained how to use it then?”


“It’s pretty self-explanatory isn’t it~?” Senpai approached me to look at the band when I lifted my hand so I could show her. “You get smaller in exchange for Yae-chan getting back to normal~”


“Does it have to be like that? Even Yae’s mother didn’t expect me to get Reduced again.”


“Ah~ Well, we were sent only these particular bands because only you two signed up for the exemption~. Sensei was surprised we received the newer versions too but thought it’d be alright with you around~.”


So the government chose to give these to us over the other kind that would just change Yae’s scale. I wondered why. Still, the fact that I received it yesterday without any explanation was because Sensei trusted my ability to handle it. I felt a little happy about that. Well, I supposed the three minute time limit for the change made sure there wasn’t any trouble at all, although my neck still hurt slightly from being tackled by Yuri.


“So is that it, Senpai?” I asked. “There’s nothing else today, is there?”


“I think so~ I was just here to make sure you knew how the Size-Link Bands worked~” Yanase-senpai nodded. “You shouldn’t use it on campus though~! You can’t just make things easy for Yae-chan because you can~” 


Pomf!


“Erk!”


“Can’t make things easy? That’s no fair, Yanase-senpai. If we have it, shouldn’t we be able to use it?” Yae finished getting her slippers on and reentered the conversation by approaching me from behind. I froze up when her skirt hit on the back of my head and her body warmth poured into it.


“Nope~! You’ve got to go through Magnification Week the proper way, Yae-chan~!” Senpai told her. “Oh~! But if you’re going to use it to tease Touya-kun, please let me know~!”


I was going to have to try and resist Yae convincing me to use the Size-Link Bands with all my might.


Pat! Pat!


“Touya-kun~ you have fun with Yae-chan today, okay~?” I couldn’t fight Yanase-senpai’s hand as she squatted down to pat me on the head. She spoke to me like a mother leaving her child at a daycare. “Nacchan and I will be waiting for you tomorrow~. You two will be joining the rest of us girls properly after school Wednesday~!”


With those words, Senpai walked off, skipping down the halls. That felt reckless on her part because I could feel the impacts of her landings as she bounced away. 


“There she goes,” I sighed a breath of relief. 


“Hehehe~” Yae laughed. “Senpai always does what she wants, doesn’t she?”


That she did. Yanase-senpai was our upperclassman in middle school as well, and her personality was hard to deal in my opinion. She didn’t even do her job because we already knew about the bands. With her out of the picture now, though, I could relax a little better… As best as I could with my head against Yae’s crotch.


“Yae… Can you back away? It’s touching me, y’know?”


“It? What do you mean by-... Kyaah!”


 

End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Emi Yanase (164 cm) - Upperclassman in the health committee and student council secretary

 

Day 2 (342cm < 377cm) by jellytea819

(11) Day 2 Class Size (342 cm < 368 cm)


Yae and I were the first in class 2-D to arrive that morning. While I sat down at my seat, Yae was still uncomfortable from the size of the chair compared to her to take a seat, so she stood beside me.


I tried avoiding slumping down in my chair because if I got any lower, I would have a fixed view of what was beneath her blue uniform skirt. My efforts were in vain unfortunately as Yae ended up gaining enough height while we sat around that I could clearly see them. Yae found my embarrassment entertaining. I didn’t understand why I was so flustered by the sight of her underwear. I had seen it plenty during Reduction Week on a bigger difference in scales, but that felt unavoidable because of how helpless we were. This felt dirty because it could be avoided if I chose to step away from my childhood friend, but I still didn’t.


I passed the time listening to Yae about how rough to sleep and get ready that morning. Complaints about her legs sticking out of her bed and accidentally hitting the door frame while sleepy were among them.


When more students started arriving, I was able to hear and see plenty more issues brought about by the increased size.


Our class representative, Yoshikawa, had a mark on her forehead, and that was before she hit her head against the door frame trying to duck through the doorway.


“Uuuu… I don’t have a bump on my head, do I, Kirishima-kun?” she asked me as the health committee representative. I couldn’t actually see with her chest blocking my view of her face, so I had to stand on the chair to be able to get another 50 cm. Even with it, the 370 cm girl had 140 cm on me. If my kouhai, Okazaki, was around, I would have to have the 145 cm underclassman stand on my shoulders to compete with her height.


“Uh… Class Rep, can you squat down?” I had to ask so I could actually inspect her injury.


My need for help in order to help her caught the taller girl off guard. I saw her pause for a moment before she smiled and complied.


“Sure,” Yoshikawa giggled. “Sorry, Kirishima-kun. I didn’t expect you to not be able to reach.”


“Hey, it’s not like I’m short. You’re the tall one here,” I sighed.


I wasn’t the only one having to deal with the size difference either. The ever popular boy Eguchi had walked in with two of his admirers - Shima and Yamaguchi. Or rather, he would have walked if both girls weren’t lifting him off the ground while holding his hands.


“Airi, Kaede, I can walk, you know,” he complained.


“Nope~ You held hands with Shizuku-chan on the way home yesterday. It’s only fair we get to as well,” the bubbly Shima told him, referring to the oddball Yukimura.


“Nayu-chan gets to later too so all four of us are even,” the bespectacled Yamaguchi added, referring to the airheaded Satou. “You know how she gets.”


I was impressed all four girls were willing to share Eguchi. It was rare to see a harem set up where all of the girls were in agreement with one another. A part of me was jealous of Eguchi for being able to get the four’s affections without losing any of them. Just what sort of flags had he set to have such a successful romantic life?


“E~gu~chi~ku~n! Hold me~!”


“Uwoah! Shizuku?”


“Kyaa! H-Hey, Shizuku-chan! No getting ahead of us.”


“That’s right! You shouldn’t get to hug Eguchi-kun unless all of us get a turn.”


“Uh, girls, that’s a bit too clo-Mfff!”


I changed my mind after seeing Yukimura sneak up behind them and grab Eguchi by wrapping her arms around his torso. She lifted him up easily and held him close, embracing him. Immediately, Shima and Yamaguchi got jealous of the girl and started also trying to hug him. I lost sight of him as he was mobbed by the three Amazonian girls. It was probably a good thing Satou hadn’t come yet as she certainly would have suffocated him with her sizable breasts if she had joined in as well.


Eguchi wasn’t the only helpless boy. I spotted two from Watanabe’s gyaru group - Nomiya and Shiina through the open door. Shiina was giving her boyfriend in 2-B a flurry of kisses by picking him up just like Yukimura had. He seemed embarrassed but had no way of fighting Shiina’s grip because his legs danged helplessly in the air. Even though he was around my height, compared to the over three meter tall girl, he had the strength of a toddler to her. 


Nomiya found the sight humorous as she fiddled with her phone that had grown practically to the size of a tablet. The tan gyaru with a cardigan wrapped around her waist was taking photos of the affectionate couple, saying she’d send them to Shiina and her boyfriend, to which Shiina was excited about.


I was also able to see that not all of the girls were accustomed to the bloomers like Yae was. Then again, this was Tokiwa I was talking about. Anything us guys did seemed to offend her.


“H-Hey! Stop peeking!” she was red in the face when Fujimoto walked by behind her. He was listening to music on his headphones and just looking at his phone so he actually didn’t see, but because she called his attention, he turned around. Considering the height difference between them, she had forced him to look up her skirt.


“You know, Tokiwa, I wasn’t even looking until you called me,” the boy pulled his headphones off and pushed his glasses up. He was astonishingly calm, though then again, any of us would be tired of Tokiwa’s over-reactions.


“You still looked!” Tokiwa shouted at him. The loudness of her voice made the boy wince, but he stood his ground. I was thankful to see Tokiwa’s yell had also attracted other people’s attention. It was unfortunately for Tokiwa though because the person who came to intervene was the playful Tsujimoto… Who interrupted by grabbing the girl’s skirt and pulling it up so that her black bloomers were in plain sight for everyone. “Kyaaaaa!”


“Hey, Tokiwa-chan, just accept it already. Our panties are in full view like this,” she advised. “At least we’ve got the bloomers. Maybe you should’ve just worn pantyhose if you’re so conscious about it.”


“Tsu...ji...mo..to...san…!” I could see Tokiwa clench her fist as she grumbled. She was utterly red in the face but was unwilling to do anything against her. Honestly, we had all learned by now that Tokiwa was all bark and no bite.


And speaking of no bite, the one person I expected to be able to talk back to me and jokingly make fun of me was dead silent that morning. Takahashi didn’t even make it to her seat. She was sprawled along the floor in the back of the room where everyone was making a conscious effort to avoid her. Even Yae and I were hesitant to approach her.


“Zzzz…. Grk… Urgh...” the sleepy girl was even sleepier than usual.


“Had a rough night, Takahashi?” I questioned, poking the girl’s cheek to wake her. I initially did so to wake her, but the soft, springy sensation was addicting so I continued.


“Darn it, Kirishima… Just let me pass out in peace,” grumbled the girl. I pulled my hand back in time before she grabbed it, but also had to take a few steps back as she sat up. I couldn’t escape in time when her hand grabbed my head, holding me in place as she used me to pick herself up off the floor.


“Are you okay, Aoi-chan?” Yae asked, concerned. She pointed beneath her own eyes. “The bags under your eyes are really dark today.”


Yank!


“Whoa-! Takahashi, what are you- Mgggh!” 


Pomf!


The sleepy and tired girl gripped my head tightly and pulled me towards her. I was pulled towards the seated girl’s torso as she hugged me close like a body pillow.


“A-Aoi-chan?!”


Too tired and dazed to care about Yae’s cry, Takahashi explained her troubles. “I’m a light sleeper, Kirishima-kun. Being unable to fit in my bed doesn’t exactly help with my beauty sleep.”


Hear this calmed Yae down a little because she could relate. “Uuuu… I completely understand that. When your head hits the wall and your feet grow past the bed… It was terrible last night for me too.”


Yawn!


“That was last night’s big trouble, but this morning was a pain too,” Takahashi continued with a heavy yawn. She leaned forward slightly, pushing her body weight onto me. I was a person-sized stuffed animal in her grasp. “You know how I live on the fifth floor of an apartment building?”


“Yes?” Yae nodded.


“I was able to use the elevator yesterday, but that old thing said I hit the weight limit when I stepped on it this morning,” groaned the sleepy-eyed girl. “I had to take the stairs down. My legs are so sore...”


Considering how unathletic she was, I could understand walking down five flights of stairs would be a workout for the girl. The idea of her being flustered over being heavier than the elevator would allow and being forced to exercise was hilarious. If I was in any position to do anything other than be hugged by the sleepy Takahashi, I would’ve laughed.


“Taka...hashi… can you let… go of me now?” I struggled to ask.


The girl refused. “Just let me do this for a little longer… You’re warm enough to make me want to sleep again, Kirishima-kun...”


What was I, a hot water bottle? “Yae…?” I had to ask for her help.


Unfortunately for me, Yae was distracted by her thoughts. She was looking at me and Takahashi longingly. “That looks nice...”


“This is fine, right, Asano?” Takahashi asked for permission after the fact.


“Yeah,” my childhood friend nodded. I was surprised at first, but she then added. “I don’t like it, but you look like you really need some sleep, Aoi-chan… B-But I’m next later, okay, Touya?”


I couldn’t believe my luck. Maybe I was in the same predicament as Eguchi despite Takahashi and I being utterly platonic. I could only hope for class to begin, so I could be freed. Until then, though, we would have to deal with the girls who were starting to adjust to their doubled sizes.



(12) Day 2 Seating Troubles (368 cm < 377 cm)


Doubled wasn’t at all right, though. The girls continued growing every minute of the day after all. Because of that, even though they were starting to get used to being taller and bigger, they still couldn’t completely adjust to the normal sized classroom.


This was especially true when the bell finally rang to call the start of class and the girls finally had to sit down. None of the girls had actually used their chairs earlier despite arriving before class because they were all dreading how uncomfortable it was going to be.


Their worries weren’t unfounded.


Snap! 


“Hyaaaah!”


Craaaaaash!


“There goes the first...,” I mumbled the moment I saw Honda plop her butt right down on the seat with her full weight. She was the first and the least careful out of all of the other girls who were uncomfortably squatting on chairs too small. The fact of the matter was that her weight was most likely over 500 or 600 kg. The chair stood no chance. It didn’t just tip over. The chair’s legs bent until they snapped. Honda broke it into pieces underneath her growing rear.


“Honda-san, are you okay?” Nakano was concerned about his seatmate, especially when wood splinters were sent flying everywhere when the seat broke apart.


“Y-yeah… I think so, Nakano-kun. That… didn’t hurt for some reason...,” the girl appreciated the boy’s concern as she picked herself up.


“Uwah...” Nakano was knocked back when he was smacked by Honda’s butt. To be hit by the immense weight that had broken a chair would have broken his nose if he hadn’t stepped back in time. Still, he fell back onto his own desk, hitting his back against the corner of it. I saw him wince in pain.


“Touya, are you going to go help him?” Yae asked, hesitant to sit in her seat as well.


As the health committee representative, it was my job to help take care of anyone who was injured, but I shook my head this time. I simply kept silent while watching the other girls as they tried to figure out how to sit down.


The next to try was Takahashi in the seat in front of mine. She was too tired to remain standing any longer. For someone who was unathletic, she had impressive control of her weight. She spread her body weight to both the table and the chair so that they supported her together. Of course, that meant a good amount of weight was on the table as well, which was her intention because she simply wanted to rest her head to sleep. 


Crack!


Sadly, our tables weren’t exactly of the best quality.


“Cra-... Kyaah!,” she immediately knew to withdraw, but was too slow to do so. The front left leg of her desk broke, causing it to fall apart. She barely caught herself before she stumbled forward and fell onto the splinters. The adrenaline started flowing in time for her.


“That’s two…,” I mumbled, earning a glare from the annoyed but now wide awake Takahashi.


“Cheeky little guy, aren’t you, Kirishima-kun?” the girl retaliated by ignoring the scene she had caused and standing up.


Wham!


“Wah… Easy their Takahashi,” I was a little unnerved by how strongly her hand slammed down on the table. She was pushing her weight down on it, and I could hear the table straining under it.


“What’s wrong? I’m not even putting much force here.”


I was saved from my Takahashi actually breaking my table when a third girl tried, but the reason why that stopped Takahashi was because she saw who it was when she approached behind me.


“Phew… right on time...”


The last person to arrive in the classroom that day was Hozuki. Who seemed to have run all the way to the classroom because she had been running late.


“Hozuki,” I turned around to find the girl unzipping her sports jacket to reveal her sweat-damp summer uniform underneath.


“Haah… What’s up, Kirishima-kun?” the over 400 cm tall girl asked, apparently having not noticed the accidents going around the classroom. This was clear to me by the fact that she was putting a fair bit of her weight on her table as she looked down and asked me. “Did you make Takahashi-chan mad? That’s probably not a good idea when you’re a squirt now.”


It was her and the others that were tall and not the other way around… unless Yae used the Size-Link bands. I didn’t get a chance to say anything back though as Hozuki naturally started to relax and talk to me.


She did so by plopping her butt right onto her table to sit on it.


“Huh? Wait. Hozu-” Takahashi and Yae couldn’t finish their warning in time.


Craaaash!


In an instant, just like with Honda and her chair, Hozuki had completely shattered her table. She was on the floor, dumbfounded after plummeting straight to the ground. The table held no resistance against her weight and was flattened by her.


“Huh?” Hozuki took a moment to figure out what had happened.


“And that’s three,” I added another number to my tally.


“Touya, why are you counting?” Yae had to ask. “Shouldn’t you be doing something?”


“It’s not my job for this part,” I answered. With three loud crashes properly counted and definitely heard by everyone, I pointed over my shoulder to the doorway.


Almost on cue, Sasakura-sensei and a few other health committee members entered carrying folded futons and wide school tables. I recognized all four of them - the first year Hirose and the second year Yagi were the two guys who were accompanied by two first year girls - Saeki and Okazaki. It was easy to see the difference in strength as Okazaki and Saeki were carrying almost all of the futons and tables while the two guys had one of each in their arms.


“Hey, kiddos. Looks like you’ve realized the problem, haven’t you?” the infirmary nurse chuckled.


Considering she had been waiting for three of the 2-D students to actually break school property, Sasakura-sensei was a tad bit playful at heart despite her professionalism. This was actually why I didn’t help earlier. I was well aware my fellow committee members would be entering.


The solution was prepared for the girls - instead of sitting at the chairs, they would be sitting on the floor using the futons as cushions and using the desks like low tables. Why our school had enough futons lying around, none of us in the health committee knew. It was a question only the guys in the judo club like Ryou and his buddy Miyama could answer because that was where they came from.


We were told to spread out the tables so that the girls would have room to sit down, so our class became somewhat more spread out as the health committee members brought in the futons and the tables to replace Takahashi’s and Hozuki’s. The classroom looked so haphazardly arranged now that the girl’s sat on the floor while us boys remained on our tables.


“Kind of weird, isn’t it, Kirishima,” chuckled Yagi as he walked by my desk.


“You’re telling me, Yagi-san. It’s a surreal sight,” I nodded. “Don’t forget, 2-A’s next.”


“Don’t remind me… Oh, and you should probably tell Okazaki-chan to relax. Hirose’s not going to be able to handle her and Saeki-chan at the same time.”


I could see that. While Okazaki typically gravitated towards me, she was getting a kick out of being taller than every one of the guys. Saeki’s efforts to calm her down actually troubled the poor first year further when she dropped the futons almost on him when she went to scold Okazaki. I frowned when Okazaki turned her head, noticing me looking at her.


“Senpai! Look at me! I’m big!”


That was obvious. My naive kouhai bounced excitedly. While that would normally be cute, it was enough to shake the floor, causing Hirose to stumble.


“I’ll see what I can do.”


I sighed. Our homeroom teacher hadn’t even arrived yet, and I was already being put to work to deal with the health committee.

 

End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Ryoko Yoshikawa (161 cm)- Female Class Representative

Kei Eguchi (174 cm) - Popular Pretty Boy

Airi Shima (158 cm), Shizuku Yukimura (160 cm), Kaede Yamaguchi (164 cm), Nayuta Satou (166 cm) - Eguchi's admirers

Junpei Fujimoto (167 cm) - Relaxed smart guy

Rinko Tokiwa (167 cm) - Overly conscious complainer

Day 2 (377cm < 431cm) by jellytea819

(13) Day 2 Four Meter Classmates (377 cm < 401 cm)


The trial of being in a class of continuously growing girls was experienced by all of us in class 2-D.


It sure was something to realize that while sitting down on the floor, the girls were still tall enough to obscure our view of the front of the class. It wasn’t just height that was the issue after all. They grew in all three dimensions so the backs of the girls became enough to block our view.


“If the program didn’t tell us to leave the seating arrangements the same, I think that’d have been a good idea for your homeroom teacher to do,” Kamisaka-sensei muttered. We were grateful she was thinking about us in English language class. She was also bothered by the girls’ sizes as she walked around the class.


She was, however, happy a certain student was having trouble sleeping.


“Takahashi-san. Can you tell us what are different ways this word can be read and their meanings?”


“Uh… Oh. Bass like the musical instrument and bass like the fish,” Takahashi answered. The sleepy genius didn’t have to think for too long.


Pleased with the girl’s explanation, Sensei nodded and walked away from us. “Excellent. These are words that are spelled the same in English but have different meanings and sometimes pronunciations as well. It’s similar to...”


“The desk’s too low, huh?” I chuckled.


“It seriously is...” That was the reason why Takahashi’s bad morning was becoming a bad day. She would be bending her back far too much if she wanted to rest her head on the table. Although she had seemed fairly pleased with Magnification the day before, it was clear that Takahashi now had second thoughts.


The only way she was able to recover was by getting very brief naps using the futons as a sleeping mat in between classes. She really made a scene curling up like a cat on the too-small-to-use futon.


Wham!


“Gak… Hozuki!”


“Sorry… I was just stretching ”


During our second period class, a foot kicked my chair from beneath. Looking down, I could actually see her leg underneath my chair. She had kicked her foot forward and it was able to extend all the way to where I was sitting. I recoiled slightly because if she lifted her leg upwards, I’d receive a kick where I did not want to be kicked.


At the very least, this was actually unintentional on Hozuki’s part unlike most times. My seatmate from behind loved putting her leg on my chair to use it as a footrest. Since she was seated on the floor this time, though, her leg went underneath my seat.


“Sheesh. My leg’s really out there, huh?”


“Can you be a bit gentle when you pull it back?” I requested. I was thankful when she was. She didn’t want to bump into the chair legs either after all.


Standing was another issue too. Now that the girls were at 4 meters, they hit our school’s fairly tall ceilings.


“These are the ceiling tiles…? Uwah, this feels really claustrophobic,” I heard from a pair of tall legs to my right when my seat neighbor stood up to go freshen up. I tried my best to keep my eyes away and purposefully pulled my head to my left to avoid the prominent presence beside me.


With myself under the length of her skirt, I did not want to invoke Tokiwa’s anger and look up her skirt to give her an excuse to actually be mad at me. In fact, because I was seated, I found myself closer to knee level than thigh level to the standing girl.


“You girls just have to bear with it for today, Tokiwa,” I told the girl without turning towards her a bit. My neck was stiff but this was the safest option. “The committee’s setting up to get a better place for class tomorrow and the next couple days too.”


It was also the most successful option as Tokiwa actually saw I was not facing her when she looked down. I felt her weight shifting as she stepped back to see me. No doubt, her endowments would’ve blocked her view of me otherwise. She did not sound any bit angry when she talked to me. I could tell because I could feel the air shift as she leaned forward and spoke.


“Is that right? You guys couldn’t have hurried that up? This has been a painful day for my legs and head,” that was as kind as Tokiwa could get honestly. At least it wasn’t her breasts she was complaining about. I couldn’t believe it, but those melons had been upgraded to spheres bigger than my head and heavier than a bowling ball.


How did I know without looking? I didn’t have to look. I could hear and feel the dangerous weapons Tokiwa was swinging around every second she moved. They had a presence before considering Tokiwa, Honda, and Satou were listed as the bustiest in our class, but while Magnified, even while held in a bra, they hung prominently over me. I was sure if I actually stood up, I’d slam into them, and be knocked out without Tokiwa even realizing it at first. I wasn’t sure why, but while I felt unnerved by Tokiwa’s presence towering directly behind me, my face was tingling.


Though Tokiwa was someone to be concerned about, I also couldn’t ignore Yae who had seen everything. When Tokiwa walked off, my attention was immediately beckoned by her.


“To...u… ya...” a chill ran down my spine when I heard her call my name. She stressed it out slowly but not in any cutesy manner.


“Y-Yes, Yae?” I was hesitant to turn my head slightly to see Yae seated at her desk, smiling. That was not a gentle smile. Inadvertently, I tried to blurt out an excuse, but it sounded like I was incriminating myself more. “I didn’t look. I swear.”


Yae said nothing. She simply sat elegantly on the futon like it was a cushion and patted her thighs. She was ordering me to come see her.


“I’ll forgive you if you come here now,” she told me. A jealous Yae was already intimidating enough at normal size. With her being 4 meters tall, I was not at all hesitant to refuse.


My predicament earned a few laughs nearby.


“Yae-chan’s calling you, Kirishima-kun,” giggled Satou as she walked by on her way to Eguchi’s table. She was also getting even with the other girls. It was clear by how Yukimura lifted him up that he was being treated as their possession. The popular guy was fond of the four girls, but definitely not when they were oversized and overwhelming him. I could see his nervousness.


I could relate though. Tall girls were in all directions around me. Still, I stood up and walked over to Yae. I had noticed from the Size-Link Band that she was 401 cm, but actually walking up to someone who was now over 4 m tall was different than just knowing they were that tall. I was like a toddler in height to her.


“You called, Yae?” I was surprised how nervous I seemed. I felt like a child who knew he had gotten in trouble and had been called by his mother.


“Touya, your face is all red,” Yae’s smile morphed into a scowl. “Are Tokiwa-san’s boobs that attractive?”


“Well… they are that huge…,” I couldn’t lie. I had to make up for that fact by reassuring my childhood friend. “B-But don’t worry, Yae. Yours are big enough for me. They’ve got just the right shape and springiness and… wait… no, if I keep going, I’m going to be called a pervert.”


I realized I was making a fool of myself. It probably wasn’t a good idea to give my critique of my childhood friend’s chest in public so boldly. I shook my own head at my own stupidity. Yae looking down on me with a frown made me feel worse for myself. It really did feel like I was being scolded by a mother thanks to the size difference.


“We went over this in the morning already, Touya. You are one,” Yae sighed and untensed her muscles. She released all of her anger along with it. She started to get defensive too, using her arms to cover her breasts. “And when did I let you touch my chest? I don’t remember ever letting you do that.”


“You don’t remember? During Reduction Week, you had m-”


My big mouth was suddenly silenced when Yae outstretched her arm. I felt my head jerked forwards followed by the rest of my body. I slammed face first into something dense and firm.


Pomf!


“Mggff!”


“Let’s forget all about that!” Yae blurted in half a breath. She wanted to stop me from announcing what we had done behind closed doors, so she used her chest to cover my mouth and my face. I was starting to suffocate with my face between two bouncing orbs the size of my head. I could only relent. If I resisted, I would run out of breath. It was clear Yae called the shots now. If I wanted to tease her, I was doing so at my own risk.  “Jeez, did you have to remember that of all things? That’s supposed to be a secret.”


Neither of us were good at keeping those, but at the very least, Yae calmed down when she realized nobody had been nearby to hear us. Our secret was miraculously safe despite our blatant honesty and our big mouths. However, Yae did not release me right away, or at all, during that passing period between classes. 


“Uh… Yae, you can let me go now.”


“Nope. Aoi-chan was right this morning, Touya. You’re definitely very huggable like this,” When Takahashi had pulled me into a hug earlier, she wanted the same treatment. Now she was getting it whether I liked it or not. “Your body feels really warm too”


In my honest opinion, Yae was much warmer. With my body pressed against hers like a rag doll, I was up close and personal with her chest which was like a large pillow. I could feel her body heat flowing into me through her uniform.


“Oh, you’re getting warmer.” What she was feeling was the embarrassment sending blood to my face, not Yae’s core body temperature flowing into me.


Snrk!


“Aww… Kiri-shii’s being babied,” a snicker escaped Nomiya as she instinctively took out her phone. The tan gyaru didn’t immediately take a photo but held the tablet sized phone up in front of me. “You two want a photo of this for the memories?”


“Oh. Yes. Thank you, Minami-chan,” Yae had gotten closer to Nomiya ever since they exchanged contact information. 


“How about you, Kiri-shii?” Nomiya kindly asked for my consent.


“It’s a little embarrassing…” 


“Is it? Hiro-kun’s just fine.”


I tried turning my body. Fighting Yae’s grip on me was impossible, but she loosened up enough for me to do so when she noticed I was struggling. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Arai with Watanabe in a similar position to what Yae and I were in, though he was being cradled in her arms instead of hugged. The guy looked to be having a blast being held like a baby by his gyaru girlfriend. If anything, Watanabe was the embarrassed one, her face as pink as her lip gloss as she smiled about how accepting Arai was.


“There’s all kinds,” I sighed, accepting that if Arai was fine with it, I should be as well. “Fine.”


“Yay~!” a deadpan cheer escaped Nomiya. “Alright, Kiri-shii~ Yaecchi~ Say cheese!”


A picture to remember being held by a 4 m tall Yae - it sure was something to have to add to my collection of images of Yae. To be treated like a newborn in her arms in public definitely was embarrassing to me.


“Hehehe… This sure looks surreal, doesn’t it, Touya?” asked Yae when she received the photo Nomiya sent to her on her phone.


“It sure is.”


And it was only going to get stranger.


 

 

 


(14) Day 2 Extra Work Check In (401 cm < 431 cm)


Checking in with Sasakura-sensei was a necessity for anyone who signed the exemption forms. The reason why was because we were given special treatment so long as we agreed to certain conditions. Back in Reduction Week, I was allowed to go home with Yae and was made to try out Reduction Equipment. For Magnification Week, something similar was in place.


“Alright. So 431 cm… Asano, how are you feeling? Any shortness of breath? Dizziness? Fever?”


“Well, my neck and back hurt a little. I think I’ve been bending over too much.”


“That’s to be expected. I think I can figure out some way to remedy that for you. Anything else?


”Outside of that, not at all, Sensei. Although this right now sure does seem like a surreal fever dream.”


I watched as Sasakura-sensei took Yae’s temperature while using a ladder to reach her. My childhood friend and I had been told to meet Sensei outdoors because the girls were already level with the ceilings. To receive a check up outside was strange enough, but the fact was that Sasakura-sensei was not fond of Magnifying herself even though the other girls were, so she was doing her best to measure the giant girl.


“You get used to it. Alternatively, you kiddos could use those Size-Link Band and make my life a lot easier.”


“Isn’t there a three minute time limit on these, though?” I asked while looking away from Sasakura-sensei and Yae. Though I should have been used to my childhood friend’s growing height and her bloomers, I also did not want to look up the school nurse’s dress either.


Though she appreciated that fact, Sasakura-sensei couldn’t help chuckling at my clear discomfort. “I do have a way to extend the limit. Kirishima, I was certain you’d appreciate being smaller again. You wrote so much in your report last time.”


“That’s only because it was my job… though I guess I did get some good experiences from being with Yae…,” I felt my cheeks tingle as I recalled our previous experiences.


“Sensei, I’d like for you to extend the time limit if you don’t mind. Using the restrooms is really tough like this,” Yae asked, twiddling her fingers out of embarrassment.


“Oh? You girls haven’t been using the Blue Room?” Sasakura-sensei blinked. She then frowned and scratched her head in frustration. “Ah… It slipped my mind. My head hasn’t been in the right place since yesterday afternoon. I should’ve told you all we had Magnified facilities set up.”


”Did something happen yesterday, Sensei?” I asked.


“It’s nothing important for you two to concern yourselves with,” Sensei shook her head, climbing down the ladder before she hurt herself. “No… I guess it does concern you.”


It did? I turned around when Sasakura-sensei got back down on solid ground. She jotted down the last bit of information she needed from us which was Yae’s height of 431 cm and then shoved the clipboard over to me. I didn’t stumble back from Sasakura-sensei’s light push and was given the opportunity to look at the documents she had been writing on.


Though the first few things were simply physical details regarding Yae, I caught a note printed at the bottom of the document.


[Kikue-nee. I’m sending top of the line Magnification Equipment to Sakuragawa. Those kids who signed up last time were really helpful. I hope you can get them to do the same again. -Ran]


“Your name is Kikue, Sensei?”


“That’s what you got out of that?” sighed Sasakura-sensei. “It seems the government took a liking to your report from last time. My little sister who works in the Department of Alteration has some authority there. Basically, I’ve been having to do all this extra work because of all of the things she sent. The special treatment she hopes to give you two is a little overboard, but she wants you to write another good report this time too.”


“Really?” So that was why we received the advanced Size-Link Bands and why Sensei was so mentally drained. 


“If you do well with this one, she mentioned wanting to headhunt you and get you an internship.”


“S-Seriously?”


I was stunned to hear good praise for my report. I had only done what I could because I thought it would help the health committee. I didn’t think the government would actually read it.


Yae was surprised as well. More than that though, she was excited. She couldn’t hold herself back from approaching me, and putting her hands under my arms. In an instant, I was lifted up above her head. 


“Whoaah!”


“Wow, Touya! Isn’t that awesome? That’s what you’ve been wanting, right? You’re being recognized!” she cheered, moving me up and down excitedly. My stomach churned as from the sudden rising and descending. This wasn’t even on the level of a mother playing ‘upsy-daisy’ with her baby. Yae was being extremely rough because of how excited she was.


“Hey, Yae! This is way too high here!”


“Teeheehee~ Touya’s the best! I’m so happy for you!” she beamed.


“Hahaha… Okay, thanks. Can you put me down now?”


“And because of you, it’s like we’re being treated like VIPs too! Go Touya! My Touya’s number one!”


That wasn’t exactly right. We were being treated as free labor. I knew that, but I also couldn’t hide my smiling face to know my work was actually recognized. I gave the school health committee my all, so getting some praise for it felt good. The fact that I was smiling while being lifted up over 4 m in the air by Yae seemed to look humorous to Sasakura-sensei.


“Well, you look happy, Kirishima,” Sasakura-sensei grinned.


“More for the internship than what you’re thinking, Sensei,” I told her. “Yae, could you put me down? Um… Slowly? Sensei’s watching, and this is getting embarrassing.”


“Huh? A-Ah. Sorry, Touya. I got too excited,” Yae stopped, coming to her senses, doing as told. 


“No. I’m glad you’re being excited for me,” I was glad to have my feet on the ground again.


“As always, you two do make a lovely scene together,” Sensei said as she walked over to the wall behind us. A large sports bag had been resting there the entire time. She flicked the padlock that affixed the zipper to the rest of the bag to check it was still locked. “Then I’m leaving the Magnification Equipment with you. Ranko prepared a detailed set of instructions on how to use them. Test them out while you’re at home with Asano.”


“Sure, Sensei,” I nodded as I bent down to pick up the sports bag. I was caught off guard by how heavy it was. “Huh?”


“Do you need some help, Touya?” Yae’s shadow fell over the two of us as she peered over.


“No. No. I can do this,” I told her as I struggled to lift the bag. To my chagrin, Yae bent over to pick up the bag. She lifted it with one hand with ease.


“I’ve got it.”


“Haha… Well, some of the Magnification Equipment can get pretty heavy, even the ones with the Timed and Burst Magnify functions,” laughed the school nurse who gave me a nudge in the arm to wake me out of my embarrassed stupor. “But Asano, no peeking. I’m giving Kirishima the passcode to the lock on that bag.”


“Aww, but I wanted to see early,” Yae jokingly replied. She honestly could just rip the bag or break the lock with ease if she wanted to considering her current strength.


Cough!


“Ahem... ” In order to save some face from being unable to lift the sports bag of Magnification Equipment, I tried to force a change of subject. “Well, all this aside, Sensei, it seriously is fine for Yae to stay with me tonight, right?”


Sensei nodded. “You two are all clear to do what you want for tonight. The other girls will stay with us tonight. We’ll be using the gym as a place for them to stay for now until the government agents arrive tomorrow.”


“That’s good. I don’t want to get in trouble for being Magnified where I shouldn’t be,” Yae was relieved.


Sadly, she was going to be confined to my home. We wouldn’t be able to take her around town even with the armband arms today because of her continued growth. We’d easily be caught and get in trouble if we even tried.


The nurse’s concern was elsewhere though. “Kirishima, you ARE going to be able to handle this right? Your parental situation is one thing, but is your house even big enough?”


“Don’t worry, Sensei. We have the equipment, right? That should make things a bit easier,” Yae trusted the program. She held the sports bag like it was a small handbag, but because of how her arm swung around level to our faces, the two of us both had to step away or else it’d slam into us.


I wasn’t exactly of the same mind as her because I knew the size Yae would get to by the end of the day. Still, because we had signed the waiver, we would have to do as best as we can. Besides that, Sensei had approved of my home when I gave her the measurements of my home which was actually one of the requirements to apply for the exemption. At the very least, Yae’s scale wouldn’t change too drastically until the middle of the third day, so she wouldn’t get too big to manage and take care of.


I just hoped the Magnification Equipment was actually going to be of use.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the character's normal heights for reference:

Kirika Tsujimoto (173 cm) - Playful girl and occasional prankster

Kikue Sasakura (169 cm) - Name now given for the school nurse

Day 2 (431cm < 480cm) by jellytea819

(15) Day 2 Hungry Crowd (431 cm < 460 cm) 


After visiting the infirmary, we came back just in time for lunch. When we entered the classroom, Yae put the Magnification Equipment sports bag next to my own sports bag. I was going to have to carry both of them home today unfortunately.


Looking around the classroom, we didn’t see Takahashi until she waved at us and called our attention outside the clearly open window. She wasn’t the only one there either. A number of the girls had decided to eat lunch outside because there actually was room for them to stretch and stand.


“Hey, Asano, out here!” she called us. Despite being an admitted loner, she was surrounded by a number of our classmates.


“We’re eating outside today, Aoi-chan? Yae asked, bending over to look out the window. To my surprise, she could actually still fit through because it had been slid open entirely. To my concern, however, I found my face directly in front of her butt as she crawled out.


“Wah! Hey, no looking,” I used my body to shield Yae’s exposed rear as the skirt rolled up while she climbed out of the 2-D classroom.


I could see a grin on Ryou’s face. “Don’t worry about anythin’, Kiri. We know how serious you are about your girlfriend.”


“They’ve been showing off their bloomers all day now. Relax a little, Kirishima-kun,” Aikawa advised after swallowing the bite of the rice ball he was eating.


My still pink cheeks told me I still was not accustomed to it, especially not after having Yae’s exposed rear right in my face. I sighed and turned around after Yae successfully crawled out of the classroom. I climbed out as well where Yae was waiting for me.


We joined Takahashi who was eating with three other girls. I raised an eyebrow. When I noticed who they all were.


“This is a mis-matched group,” Besides Takahashi, we had Eguchi’s admirer Satou, the playful Tsujimoto, and our class rep, Yoshikawa.


“Hi there, Kirishima-kun, Yae-chan.” “Yo, Asano, Kirishima.” “Hello, you two.” They greeted me while eating from their bento (Satou) and school store bought bread (Yoshikawa and Tsujimoto).


“You’re not with Eguchi and the other girls, Satou?” I was surprised considering I was well aware the girls usually weren’t too far away from the pretty boy.


“Eguchi-kun and Shizuku-chan were called in by their club. And Kaede-chan and Airi-chan have their clubs too,” the girl had to scoot back to see me because, while seated, I was actually beneath the girl’s chest level and out of sight. Satou’s bust was bigger than all of the other girls present, and this showed it.


“The sports clubs seem to be allowing the Magnified girls to take part for now. I think some Magnified equipment came in for them,” Takahashi explained.


That would certainly help. It actually reminded me that Shima and Yamaguchi were actually members of the girls’ tennis team. That didn’t explain Eguchi and Yukimura though who I was sure were in a cultural club.


I was told after prying that Yukimura was called to help the broadcasting club and made Eguchi tag along or else she wouldn’t go. The fact that Satou was pouting over Yukimura getting to spend her lunch with Eguchi showed me she really didn’t like that.


“Shizuku-chan’s unfair. It’s unfair-unfair-unfair how close she always gets to him… Unfair...” she mumbled repeatedly. The sight gave Takahashi clear discomfort because she was right next to Satou.


“Kirishima, you set her off, you fix her. You’re an expert at this right?” she passed the baton over to me. “I’m no good against jealous types.”


I was no expert. I only knew how to diffuse Yae whenever she got jealous, and even that was a limited ability of mine. Satou was over four and a half meters tall. Even when she was seated, I didn’t reach her shoulders. What did she want me to do?


“I’ll do it,” our class representative accepted the duty. “Come on, Nayuta-san. You four always share, don’t you? Just make Eguchi-kun go with you next time.”


In the end, Satou did calm down. We all sighed a brief of relief when she did. I would’ve liked to call Satou one of the more normal of Eguchi’s admirers, but that was still only relative to the oddball Yukimura. At the very least, we were given the time to eat. 


While we ate, however, I noticed a number of things regarding the girls, being the only guy around. I was between two walls of women, who had no issue with sitting on either side of me. They were a bit too close in my opinion, as I noticed both girl’s thighs rubbing against me. Their legs were thicker than logs.


My attention was less on their legs, though. My eyes were directed up at their mouths. Food just disappeared in an instant as Yae and Takahashi ate… and ate… and ate...


“Aaaa~hn...”


“Aoi-chan, that’s your fifth one.”


“I can’t help it. I didn’t have breakfast, and these things aren’t as filling when I’m like this.”


To start, Takahashi was definitely having trouble with her food expenses. Five teriyaki-and-egg sandwiches had been devoured by her in quick succession. The sandwiches were more in line with bite-sized appetizers in her hands as opposed to actual meals. When she finished her sixth and last one, she had an unsatisfied look on her face.


“Crap… I feel like a pig, but I’m still hungry,” she frowned. She glanced over at me who was still eating from my bento. “Hey Kirishima, you wouldn’t happen to be full right now would you?”


“H-Hey, Takahashi, that’s kind of...”


Hearing Takahashi’s growling stomach while in close proximity to it felt like being stared down by a lion. I pulled away, but found myself stopped because I bumped into Yae. Takahashi turned her body to get down on all fours and approached, reaching towards me. I didn’t think the remainder of my meal would be that filling to her, but she didn’t care.


“Aoi-chan, don’t.” Yae firmly spoke up, putting her arm in the way of me and pulled me under her arm. I was dazed for an instant from the sudden jerking, but I saw the sleepy-eyed girl freeze up. She knew her place whenever Yae got serious. She was protecting me, but also clearly not happy about Takahashi’s disorientated and ravenous eyes.


“S-Sorry, Asano. I was just hungry,” Takahashi pulled back. 


She wasn’t the only one hungry though. Tsujimoto and Yoshikawa were of the same mind. Just like her, they had finished their meals. The pile of empty wrappers between them revealed how quickly they finished them.


“I know how you feel, Aoi. I splurged and bought extra, but maybe we should make another trip to the store,” Tsujimoto agreed.


“Mhmm. I didn’t think I’d finish my cream bread in two bites,” Yoshikawa nodded.


Only Yae and Satou were actually still eating. They were the ones who brought lunch from home. While Yae had the three-tiered bento box I had packed her, Satou also actually had a large meal. She had packed it, hoping to eat it with Eguchi. Considering their current size though, both large boxed lunches looked like ordinary sized meals for them.


“I can’t believe it, but I think I can actually finish all of this.”


“Touya, you’re looking like the most modest one out of all of us right now,” Yae remarked, seeing how small my meal was compared to theirs. “Now, I know why you made this much.”


“I saw this coming,” I nodded. “You girls need to eat a lot more today because you’re Magnified. There is no way a normal sized meal is going to be filling for you.”


“So Kirishima-kun can cook. I never knew,” Yoshikawa was impressed. I started crawling backwards when she leaned forward. Just like with Takahashi, she was dazed from hunger. She got on all fours too. I did not like how she hovered her over 4 meter tall body over me. I saw she was also drooling as she put her finger against her lips to try and plead cutely. “Kirishima-kun, do you mind sharing some with me?”


“That’s kind of Yae’s decision, Class Rep,” I nervously answered. This was more dangerous than Takahashi in a sense. “It wasn’t my lunch anymore since I gave it to her.”


“Class Rep, Touya’s mine,” Yae defended.


Besides me and Yae, Satou was also getting targeted by our classmates.


“Satou, you too. Would you mind?” requested Tsujimoto with her arms up and her hands making what looked to be a groping motion. 


“Kirika-chan… you’re kind of scaring me with that look.”


While Yae and Satou didn’t mind sharing at all, going up against three hungry classmates unnerved even the two Amazonian level girls. I probably was most nervous out of all of them as I was the only one still normal sized. Still, I broke away from Yae and stood up.


“Hold up, you three. Before that, I do have something that’ll help you out too.”


Yae tilted her head in confusion. “Huh? Is it one of the Magnification Equipment things Sensei gave us, Touya?”


It wasn’t, although it was in a sports bag similar to the one Sensei gave me. I called into the classroom for the guys to get me my sports bag. There was a reason I had brought it to school today and it wasn’t because of physical education. When they handed it to me, I brought it over. Unzipping it, I revealed three dozen dozen convenience store lunches and another dozen more snacks purchased from the grocery store. It had been a pain lugging around, but I had made sure to buy everything I could.


“Huh? Whoah!” “Kirishima, you are a miracle worker.” “This must have cost a lot. Are you sure, Kirishima-kun?”


I smirked seeing the girls’ sparkling eyes. It was as though they had found buried treasure. “Don’t worry about it. There was a sale yesterday so I went and bought them on a whim..”


“So that’s what Akagi-san and Morino-san were helping you carry home,” Yae realized.


I smirked and was about to reply, but stopped when I felt a gaze piercing me from behind. A presence had showed up behind me - two in fact.


“How nice...”


“Huh…? Whoa!”


I turned around to see just who it was. I nearly stumbled when I found my vision blocked by a blue skirt and then, when I stepped back, the underside of a girl’s bust. I couldn’t see whose face it was, but it was Honda. I realized after I fell back on my butt.  She wasn’t the only one either. The busty duo Honda and Tokiwa had been eating together and were attracted by the food as well.


“Ah, sorry, Kirishima-kun. Are you alright?”


“Yeah… Ouch, my tailbone,” I rubbed my rear end. “What are you two doing here, Honda, Tokiwa?”


“It’s not like we were watching you the whole time,” Tokiwa blurted out. She wasn’t looking in my direction. I saw her eyes were focused on the sports bag. She was also hungry after finishing her lunch. That saved me from experiencing her usual attitude.


A chuckle escaped me as I pulled myself back up. “You two don’t have to hold back, y’know? I don’t know how much this’ll help everyone, but you can all share if you want. Help yourselves.”


“Is that fine, Kirishima-kun?” “W-Well, if you insist, I guess I can get something.”


Honda was a friendly enough girl. Since I got to know her through my attempts to set Nakano up with her, I didn’t mind inviting her. As for Tokiwa, well, she wasn’t bad when she wasn’t acting up.


“Oy, quit it with that tsundere-line. I’m not into that sort of thing,” I laughed as I put my hands behind my back and walked away from my bag to let the girls properly grab food. I also did it to not get on Tokiwa’s bad side, being close enough to look up her skirt.


“Hmph. You’ve got a bad attitude as always,” huffed Tokiwa, though she was clearly just pouting rather than angry. I embarrassed her. Well, this was something I was used to doing. I wasn’t as smart as Fujimoto at pointing out the flaws in her logic, but I was still honest enough to catch her off guard. “I-It’s fine if I take two, right? I’ll pay you back next week and… thanks…”


There was no need to pay be back at all, but I appreciated her wanting to settle any debts. What I didn’t appreciate was when she knelt down to give me a pat on the head. Unlike Yae’s inadvertent reflex this morning, I could tell Tokiwa did this intentionally. She had a smug expression on her face as she ruffled my hair with enough strength to shake and rattle my head.


“Hey, let me go. Don’t treat me like a kid.”


“You kind of look like one to me right now,” snickered Tokiwa. “Well, I guess we’re the tall ones, but still, you know what I mean.”


I couldn’t fight Tokiwa’s hand, so I had to let her shake my head and body until she was satisfied. At the very least, I earned a decent number of favors for coming prepared. Though I didn’t want to say it, it was like throwing a slab of meat to a pack of starving dogs. Tokiwa was actually the most civil of them all.


“T-This is the new flavor that was just released isn’t it?” our class representative was a fan of limited edition flavors as always.


“I call the ones with fried tofu,” Tsujimoto was living up to her reputation as a fox-like prankster.


Six of the seven girls started looting my sports bag like hungry wolves. I took refuge with Yae who was grateful when I handed her a mega sized dorayaki. I was thinking she needed some desert.


“Thanks, Touya,” smiled my childhood friend. The mega size looked regular sized in her hands.


“No problem,” I smiled as I took a seat next to Yae. I leaned my back against her arm like I would if I were resting against a tree. Considering how sturdy she was now, my weight did not impede her from eating. Now that the other girls had some more food, I could now finish my lunch peacefully as well. It was going to be good for the other girls that they would be staying with the school for the program today because it would definitely be hard on them to get dinner otherwise.


I glanced back at the sports bag. I was now completely emptied. I chuckled as I shook my head. The sight made me worry about how I was going to feed Yae when we got home.


 

 


(16) Day 2 Size-Linked Poolside (460 cm < 480 cm)


Before thinking about eating more food, burning off what we had eaten was the next priority for all of us. That was something we were going to be able to do immediately though after lunch as our gym teacher Kawamura-sensei had just the right idea in mind to fulfill our needs.


“Seriously, Sensei?” We get to use the outdoor pool today? You should’ve told us earlier. We didn’t bring anything.


“Don’t worry. Just have fun and enjoy the day. The government’s provided everything for us. I don’t know why, but they really outdid themselves with the care packages they sent the school this time around,” laughed our gym teacher.


I, who was apparently the reason, kept silent about that. I didn’t want to bring attention to myself. We would be swimming in the school’s outdoor pool today for two reasons. The first was that today was the last day to use the pool before it would be used by the program. The second was that the government clearly wanted me to test things out for them again. I had been given a message from Sasakura-sensei about bringing a certain item from the bag to the pool.


The boys changed into the government provided swim trunks because we hadn’t been told ahead of time that we would be swimming. The girls on the other hand were actually prepared because this was among their list of things to bring with them while Magnified. I wasn’t sure if the girls would be alright changing in the cramped locker rooms, but apparently Sasakura-sensei was finally able to tell the girls about the Blue Room.


I couldn’t believe it until I actually saw it, but it was very hard to miss honestly. The Magnified facility that was distinctly cerulean blue was set up right outside the school pool. It was like a new building had been constructed without anyone’s notice. Even an overnight fortress couldn’t be built up this quickly. Magnification technology was now able to surpass historic tales like Hideyoshi’s and Nobunaga’s. It was designed for the girls to do anything personal there, including changing clothes, so nobody non-Magnified could enter. Well, nobody non-Magnified could force open that monolith of a door anyways.


“But do I really have to use this?” I sighed as I leaned my back against the fence as I watched the guys swimming in the pool. I scratched the metal Size-Link band on my wrist. It was uncomfortable wearing it by the poolside. It was waterproof, but metal still didn’t feel good against my skin when wet. The Size-Link wasn’t the only thing I was concerned about though. It was the bucket-sized container in my hand.


“Touya-kun, you aren’t swimming?” Eguchi called my attention from the pool.


“The girls aren’t here yet, and I’m supposed to do something for Yae when she gets here,” I told him.


“So you’ll be on the girl’s side then? Good luck,” Eguchi told me. The pretty boy looked even better with his hair wet. “By the way, Airi can’t swim. She’s afraid of being unable to touch the floor, so can you make sure to keep an eye on her?”


“Shima can’t? She’s pretty darn light though, isn’t she?” I found that hard to believe. Of Eguchi’s admirers, Shima was the bubbly and fairly athletic one. I believe she was called the Tennis Club’s Fairy Queen for how light-footed she was. “A fear of bugs and mice and a fear of being in water, huh? That girl’s high maintenance.”


“That may be, but Airi’s still Airi. I wouldn’t have her any other way. It’s the same with you and Asano-chan, isn’t it?”


“You’re damn right it is,” I confidently agreed.


My response made Eguchi laugh. “As always, you and I get along so well, Touya-kun.”


We were a lot alike, so we got along fairly well. I was glad to be able to speak to him for a bit. I left the boys pool after receiving his blessing. He smiled and waved at me before swimming off with an excellently performed butterfly stroke. It was clear to me that he was relaxed because he could take a breather after being stuck with Yukimura all throughout lunch.


Getting a blessing from Eguchi comforted me a little. I wasn’t going to lie. I did count myself as a lucky guy for being allowed to enter the girl’s side, but I was definitely nervous. Sakuragawa’s campus had two pools right next to each other. Our teacher separated us into boys and girls and said we would be swimming separately. While there was disappointment amongst us guys, we all collectively understood the reasoning.


Space was first concern definitely. Having an entire class in one pool normally was crowded enough, with the girls Magnified, there was no way we would all be able to use the pool. The second, more important concern was that bigger girls meant bigger danger. Because they were cooped up in a cramped classroom too small for them all day, being able to stretch their arms and legs was something they had been waiting for. They were so spirited about finally having the chance to cut loose, none of us were willing to get in their way.


“Whoo! Pool time! Finally!” “Hozuki-san, please be patient. No running. More than hurting yourself, you might damage anything you run into.”


“This’ll be Heaven and Hell at the same time,” I sighed as I saw the girls enter their pool. I could see Hozuki leading the charge. When it came to athletics, our track star was clearly excited about being able to move freely again. One of the health committee upperclassmen, who I recognized as Kamiya-senpai, was accompanying them because she was a qualified lifeguard. Considering they needed someone Magnified to be the lifeguard for the Magnified girls, it made sense for her to be there.


“Okay, Kirishima, Everything’s set up over here for you now, so whenever you’re ready you can just head on over!” I heard Kawamura-sensei call me. She was standing over a large tarp that, when compared to the girls, seemed like a small beach blanket.


At Sensei’s shout, I left the boys’ poolside and walked on over to the girls’ side. I was surprised how she wasn’t the least bit nervous walking around the pool while the girls were three times bigger than her, but I supposed adults were a lot more used to Magnification than those of us who were experiencing it for the first real time. She also might have been relaxed because Kamiya-senpai was directing the girls in her stead.


“Sensei, I’m not going to need this much space.”


“You don’t, but they do. Let the other girls use the place after you’re done. I’ll leave Asano to you for what Sasakura-sensei wants you to get done,” Kawamura-sensei told me. “Kamiya can take care of the girls and I can take care of the boys, but since you two are an exception, I expect proper behavior from the two of you. Am I clear, Lover Boy?”


“We’re not lovers yet, Sensei,” I gave her my typical response.


“You two are already skirting the line with what you’re being told to do,” groaned the gym teacher. “Just because I have to allow it doesn’t mean that I like it. Just don’t do anything that’ll get you in any hot water, okay?”


With those words, Sensei walked off, leaving me on the massive tarp.


A pool full of girls three times my size was definitely an attractive paradise. Blue and white school swimsuits that did hugged their figures, the girls bare arms and especially legs exposed for all to sea, and their legs in particular being so long that I felt closer to knee high than waist high - all of these factors in particular kept my mouth agape as I looked around.


The girls’ increased size and the pool really stood out. The fence surrounding the entire area was just barely over their heads. Actually, the tallest of the girls Watanabe and Tsujimoto were above the 5 meter tall fences. Of course, I didn’t see all 5 meters of them when they were in the pool. Our school pools had a 1 meter shallow end and a 4 meter deep end. The shallow end was more like a children’s pool while the deep end was more like a shallow pool. 


“Yo, Kirishima. Want to jump in? The water’s nice and cool,” I heard. Turning around, I saw Hozuki leaning against the edge of the pool. She was clearly standing in the deep end and having a blast.


“I’m good. I’ve got stuff to do first, Hozuki.”


“You sure? Well, okay.”


Splash!


“Whoah!” I stumbled back to avoid being splashed by water when Hozuki started swimming again. Swimming laps wasn’t something she could do much off because of how the length of the pool had reduced in her perspective, but she still tried. The sheer amount of water she displaced with each kick sent a fire hose level spray out.


That Hozuki, she was thankfully the only one going all out in the water. The gyaru clique was using the shallow end as a foot bath, Honda and Tokiwa were relaxing with our class rep playing volleyball in the water, and Eguchi’s admirers were seated alongside the pool, doing their best to drag Shima into the water. The girl was doing her best to stay out of it and remain seated just like Takahashi. 


“Touya, I’m here.” A shadow then blocked the bright sunlight beating down on me. Turning my head to the side and up, I saw that it was Yae.


With her pink hair clip off, letting her bangs hang loosely, Yae consciously tried pulling her hair back with her hand as she loomed over me with a smile. She had to lean forward and bend down to look down at me clearly. I was mesmerized at how her figure looked in the school swimsuit. You really couldn’t hide her curves in such an outfit, and there was a novelty to the school swimsuit that made it stand out from the bikinis and one-pieces I’ve seen her wear before.


“Uh...”


“Fufu~ What’s wrong, Touya?” Yae laughed, knowing full well that I was speechless.


“Nothing. I was just lost in those legs,” I didn’t lie. “Jeez. It’s getting hot today, isn’t it?”


“You sure know how to compliment someone,” giggled the girl as she lied down on the tarp. For a moment, I saw her wince. She put her hand behind her neck. The aches from constantly bending down were having an affect on her. 


“Still hurting?”


“You try looking down all the time, Touya.”


“I was doing the opposite back in Reduction Week, remember?”


“Touche,” Yae saw my point. She then pointed at the item in my hand. “So what did Sasakura-sensei want us to do? Is that sunblock?”


Casually, Yae steered us in the direction of getting down to business. I pulled myself together and regained my composure. “Well you’re half right. It does work as a sunscreen too. Here’s the first Magnification Item from the bag, or number 2 if we count the bands,” I told her. “This is just what you need: Instant Relaxant Cream.”


While it didn’t seem like something related to Magnification Week, this was something I wish I had when the boys went through the program. The muscle pains from constantly tilting our necks could have been alleviated if we had been given this. To deal with Yae’s complaint that she had told the nurse about earlier, Sasakura-sensei had suggested I apply this onto her. Since it was waterproof and fast acting, we didn’t have to worry about it being washed off in the pool.


“Really? That’s great!” Yae was glad to be able to get something for her muscle pains. “Do you think we can share with the other girls? They were complaining about it all day too.” 


“Yeah… About that,” I frowned as I opened up the cover of the Size-Link band. “There’s not a lot. This is supposed to be something for you to use all week, but there’s only so much for just one person.”


Seeing me open up the Size-Link band, Yae was surprised. “Touya, you don’t mean that we’re going to have to use that here, do you?”


That was indeed the case. We couldn’t share with the other girls because there wouldn’t be enough when all of them were Magnified. In fact, this wasn’t enough for just Yae either if she was Magnified. This was just the privilege of signing the exception forms. So that Yae would have enough to last the week, we were going to have to bring her back down to normal size for her to apply it.


“So I’m getting back to normal size for a bit. I don’t mind, but is that fine with you, Touya? You’re going to get smaller again.” Yae was a little nervous for my sake.


“It’s just 3 minutes. I think I can take three minutes,” I told her. If we were quick, perhaps nobody would notice too. Nobody was around us at that moment, and the usual troublemaker, Takahashi was distracted by Shima trying to hang onto her while the rest of her friends tried to drag her into the pool.


“I’ll try to be quick then,” Yae asserted for my sake and also opened up the metal cover of the Size-Link Band.


Ping!


It really was surprising just how instantaneous the Size-Link Band was in changing our scales. While this was truly how fast Magnification and Reduction technology was, being accustomed to the slow changes mandated by the government for the program, the sudden change still caught me off guard even when I expected it.


“Uwah… That feels so surreal,” I heard from above. Yae was still in the same place and still three times as big as me as she was before, but now she was normal sized on the large tarp. 


I, on the other hand, was now a third of my size. The bucket-sized container of Instant Relaxant Cream I had put down was now a barrel that was up to my stomach.


“You better hurry up, Yae,” I couldn’t believe it, but I was actually quick to adapt to my new smaller height. I patted the container on its lid. “We’re on a time limit.”


“R-Right,” Yae nodded, but she was lost in thought for a moment as she saw me next to the container. I was 60 cm tall, which meant we still had the same difference apart from when she was three times her height, but seeing me next to the bucket stunned her because she now had something to compare me with. “W-Wow, Touya. You really are small.”


“Hey, this is temporary. You’re supposed to be the big one,” I didn’t appreciate her pointing out my current size. At the very least, I would be changing back soon. “Now come one. I’d rather not have to do this a second time because you were too slow, Yae.”


“Okay, okay. I get it,” Yae frowned, not liking how I was stressing her to hurry.


Urging Yae to rush, was definitely necessary. She really was slow in opening the container and applying the white cream onto her skin. I watched as she rubbed it along her neck and arms. It was quite an impressive sight seeing a giant girl in a swimsuit rub a white fluid over herself, especially when she got to her legs. Yae was meticulous in making sure to get it on all of her body. My mind was definitely dirty, but seeing Yae drip the Relaxant Cream over her body was definitely attractive. I stood next to her as she lifted her telephone pole-sized arms up high and even rubbed it on her shoulders and armpits. It was definitely a show.


“Wow. It really is instant. It’s so cool and refreshing too,” Yae was more preoccupied with how good the Instant Relaxant Cream was to realize I was staring. With her aches and pains gone, she felt a lot better. “And it doesn’t feel all sticky or slimy like some of the sunblocks and lotions I use either.”


I took note of her comments so I could report that later. In any case, the three minutes were set to pass. Since it seemed Yae wouldn’t be able to get to her back in time, I realized we would have to change sizes again.


At least, that would’ve been the case originally.


“Huh? I’m not changing back?” When I checked back at the Size-Link Band’s display, I realized the timer wasn’t there. Had it been gone the entire time and I hadn’t noticed?


“Wait, is it three minutes already, Touya?” Yae was also confused.


As I checked and pressed buttons on the Size-Link Band, I realized it. “Sasakura-sensei must’ve removed the limit like she said she would. I didn’t think she could do it wirelessly. It looks like we just have to press the button at the same time again to change back.”


“Then we can undo this whenever we want? That’s great,” Yae was glad to not have to hurry up now.


On the other hand, I was less than amused. “Hey, just because you have extra time now, doesn’t mean you should stop. I don’t want to be this small.”


The trouble of me being the shorter one out of the two of us was that it provoked Yae to take the lead. She was more than capable of doing that and typically held back, but seeing me so vulnerable was definitely tempting to her. While she had been more concerned about herself because she had gotten taller, now that it was me who had gotten smaller, she was more willing to play around. I felt a brief shiver go down my neck when I saw her smile widen.


“Ah, but this is a good chance, Touya. If there’s more time, I can ask for your help,” she suggested.


Help?


“Just what are you implying, Yae?” I half-knew the answer, but I wanted to confirm what she was thinking.


I watched as the normal sized girl three times my height lied down on her stomach. “There’s a spot on my back I can’t reach. Can you rub it on for me?”


This was definitely what Kawamura-sensei was warning me about. I honestly was attracted by the idea of rubbing sunblock on my childhood friend’s back. The exposed area on the back of the school swimsuit was something that sent my adolescent high school boy’s mind racing. Hopefully, this wasn’t something untoward that she would sic the Disciplinary Committee on us for doing. 


“Fine. I can do that,” I sighed. Arguing or resisting would keep me smaller longer. I walked from where I stood by Yae’s feet over to her waist where the barrel of Relaxant Cream was.


“Touya, are you not starting yet?” I heard Yae ask. Now I was the slow one because I actively was the smaller one. Being 60 cm tall, I had the stride of a baby, and because my hands had gotten smaller too, I had to use both hands to scoop up enough of the cream to use on Yae’s back.


“Teasing me, huh? Just wait until I get you back for this next week,” I told her as I walked up to her back. I realized that her body while lying down was around knee high to me, and that the width of her back was not something I could step over. To get to the middle of her back, I actually had to climb on. “Oh jeez.”


“Kya~ha~! Touya, that tickles!” Yae felt my light body as I pulled myself onto her back. I could actually use it as a bed with how wide it was to me.


“You asked for this, not me,” I told her as I applied and spread the white cream over the parts of her back that her swimsuit did not cover.


To think I’d be sitting on my not-girlfriend’s back applying cream to her while she was wearing a swimsuit. This definitely felt lewd to me. While I was happy, it was definitely embarrassing to do this in public at school. Yae seemed to feel the same way as I saw her ears were red from my vantage point behind her. Still, we couldn’t deny that we enjoyed it. To me, there was more of Yae to take in while she was three times my size. As for Yae, she seemed to like being more assertive due to our size difference.


When we were finally done, Yae had me get off her and back up. I watched as she stood up back to her full height, stretching up to the point where she once again blocked the sun with her body.


“Ngggghaaaa~~! Thanks, Touya. My body feels so good now!” she told me.


“Okay, can we change back now?” I was ready when she was to press the button on the Size-Link Band. 


“Of course,” giggled Yae as she opened up the cover on the metal bracelet as well. I was grateful to hear that. I couldn’t wait to get myself back to normal and her back to her ‘still-bigger-than-me-but- properly-Magnified’ size.


Sadly, my wait was extended the moment a panicked voice shouted and I was slammed from behind by a force that would put a car crash to shame. 


“Yae-chan~! Save me!!! I don’t wanna swim!”


Whaaaaaam!


“Gwahuargh~!”


“T-Touya~! A-Airi-chan?”


Considering I was a third of my height, that meant many things. Besides being 60 centimeters tall and a third of Yae’s height, that also meant that I was nine times smaller than the Magnified girls who were still three times normal size. When Shima fled to the mat where she knew Yae was, she did not even see me, who was so below her vision that I was shorter than her feet were long. I was kicked like a soccer ball and tumbled several meters away by the unaware giant girl.


“Ouch… Thank goodness my body’s tougher while Reduced… That would’ve broken some bones otherwise…,” I found myself shaking too much to be able to pick myself up. The only thing I could do was turn myself over so I could see the giant swimsuit clad girl looming over both Yae and myself.


“Uwah… So surreally big…,” Yae was taken aback by Shima’s size. The girl was not used to being on the smaller side of the scale when it came to Reduction and Magnification so it was understandable for her to be frozen in place.


Shima was also equally surprised when she came to her senses and calmed down. “H-Huh? Yae-chan, why are you regular sized?”


She hadn’t realized earlier because she was so flustered. While she was confused, Yae took the opportunity to approach me. She picked me up, cradling me in her arms like a newborn. “Sorry, Touya. Are you okay?”


“I’ll live,” I assured her.


“Eh? Yae-chan, what’s that?” Shima’s confusion skyrocketed when she saw how small I was compared to Yae and then herself. 


Pluck!


“Whoa. Hey!” “Uwah! Touya!”


To both my and Yae’s dismay, though, Shima’s curiosity was too strong. Kneeling down, Shima reached towards us. In an instant, I was snatched away from Yae and lifted up higher and higher into the sky. Shima was over 14 meters tall from my perspective. She held me firmly between her fingers like a toy. Her grip prevented me from freeing my arms or struggling.


“I-Is that you, Kirishima-kun? But this isn’t Reduction Week,” Shima was astonished. Her tree of a finger pressed into my face.


“Hey, Shima. That kind of hurts.” 


“Uwah. Sorry,” Shima apologized and opened up her hand. I was small enough to be able to sit on it. Still, hearing me speak confirmed it for her. “But it really is you. You’re like a doll right now. Not like a mouse or a bug… so it’s not scary… But what happened?”


I was glad to hear that Shima’s fears were not acting up. I didn’t think I’d be able to manage her panicking when she was this much bigger than me. A drop from a height comparable to the second or third floor of a building was definitely frightening to consider, and with how freely I was sitting atop her hand, It was either a fall down onto the mat or the concrete.


My ordeal was not over yet though, as before Shima could return me to Yae, the reason why she had done the dangerous thing of running by the school pool came.


“Hey! Airi-chan, stop running. You’re going into the pool and that’s final.”


“We’ll teach you how to swim, I promise.”


“It’s not that deep...”


The rest of the quartet came. They were adamant about getting Shima to get used to the water. 3 more girls who were around 15 meters tall - This was not what I needed. 


“Hyah! No way! I’m not getting in there!” Shima was so flustered by the girls suddenly catching up to her that she jumped back and hissed.


“Wawawawah!” Unfortunately for me, Shima’s sudden bouncy movements shook me more than any earthquake could. The spongy floor that was her hand smacked me upwards into the air. The ground was no longer beneath my feet as I waved my arms helplessly as my body spun a full circle in the air.


“Touya!” I heard Yae frantically scream from below. She couldn’t do anything to help because she was smaller than the girls too.


Shima’s momentum was the only thing that saved me really. I had been sent flying in the same direction she had jumped back in, so my hands which were desperately searching for something to save me successfully grabbed onto her swimsuit when my body flew towards her giant self - or rather, they found themselves hooking onto the opening just in time.


“Grk… Haah… Phew… Safe…,” I was relieved to no longer be falling.


“Eh? Kyaah! Kirishima-kun?! What are you doing there?”


I was hanging from the front of Shima’s swimsuit so I was pressed right against her chest. While she wasn’t exactly as bountiful as her other friends, she still had enough of a bosom for me to be protruding a few centimeters away from her body. I just dangled there, hoping a helping hand would come soon.  


“This is really a bad place to be,” I didn’t want to look down to see how far of a drop it was to the ground. I just hung onto Shima’s chest as best as I could.


It took some time for Yae to actually get the girls’ attention and for Shima to calm down. Satou was the one who had actually heard Yae’s panicked cries and looked down to see her. It was only after that did I get plucked off Shima’s chest and brought back down to the ground for us to unlink our sizes. Kawamura-sensei scolded all of us for what had happened while Kamiya-senpai simply shook her head.


“Kirishima-kun, if you are already in trouble when you are this size, tomorrow will be even worse,” she warned.


I didn’t like the sound of that at all, but my thoughts were on other things while all of us were made to sit in seiza on the concrete. While I was between Yae and Shima, I could see Yae reflecting on having put me in danger due to her wasting time by messing around. As for Shima, the bubbly girl red was in the face from embarrassment.


“I’m gonna have to apologize to Eguchi after this,” I silently sighed to myself. I had not expected to have gotten into such an accident with one of his admirers.


 

 

 

End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Natsumi Kamiya (172 cm) - 3rd Year in charge of the health committee.

Ai Honda (168 cm) - Busty clumsy girl

Day 2 (480cm < 523cm) by jellytea819

(17) Day 2 Carried Home (480 cm < 500 cm)


After the whole trouble of nearly falling from high above to the concrete thanks to Shima, I spent the rest of the day hearing the same thing over and over like a broken record.


“Touya, I’m so sorry.”


“I know.”


“If only I didn’t take so long to change you back. I should've taken advantage of you earlier.”


“Don’t worry about it.”


“I know Airi-chan picked you up and panicked, but it’s my fault you almost got hurt. So don’t blame her, okay?”


“I’m not blaming anyone.”


Yae apologized to me for the rest of the school day even after we got out to the entrance to the school building. Yae was bowing her head, clasping her hands together, and practically begging for me to accept her apology without hearing anything I said. The 5 meter tall girl was doing her best to stay behind me as I walked, but she actually stepped over me a couple times because her stride was over three times mine and the length of her legs were nearly twice my own height. It was actually more impressive that, whenever she did a perfect ninety degree bow, she was still above me enough to not headbutt me.


We were being a very strange sight to the normal-sized bystanders we walked past. 


“Did Asano-san do something bad?” “I heard Kirishima-kun almost got hurt or something...” “Eh? But Asano wouldn’t hurt a fly!” “It must’ve been an accident then, right?” “Hey, Kirishima, just accept her apology already!”


A barrage of comments from the peanut gallery made lingering around very uncomfortable for me. I was actually more impressed that they were less concerned with Yae’s hulking size and more about our relationship. Well, I hadn’t actually told her I’d forgiven her. That was probably why Yae was still trying to apologize. I supposed my own avoidance of a proper response was enough to show that I did hold a grudge, even subconsciously.


“Shoot, I guess I actually was a bit mad, huh?” I cracked an awkward smile now that I realized my own thoughts. “Well, if you really wanted to, you could just physically force me to get over it as you are right now, Yae.”


“That’d be wrong, Touya,” Yae was too nice to do what I believed other girls would do and man-handle me to get her away. Well, at least girls like Takahashi I knew wouldn’t mind physical contact… “Come on. No more feeling bad about this, okay? It’s my fault, Touya. Forgive me already.”


Though I wanted to, the words didn’t leave my tongue. This was the bad thing about being unable to lie. I couldn’t just say I forgave Yae if it was halfhearted. Something in the back of my mind wasn’t satisfied. As someone who had a grudge keeping notebook to list how many times Takahashi messed with me, even Yae couldn’t avoid being added to it.


“You still don’t forgive me, huh?” Yae frowned, but she was less sad now after hearing our classmates supporting her. I could see her cheeks puff up.


“Sheesh… I want to. The words just aren’t coming out,” I sighed. Was it my pride that was preventing me? I hated this aspect of myself, and so did Yae. I wanted to get the message across properly, but if I couldn’t actually say those words, I needed to find another roundabout method.


Giving up, I stretched both of my arms out to the side.


“Huh?” Yae was confused at the sudden pose I took. “Touya?”


“Ah… My body still hurts from earlier,” I purposely exaggerated my own bad acting with the worst and flattest delivery possible. “I won’t be able to walk home like this without help. Ah, it hurts.”


Pfft!


Snickers from some of the drama club members who were passing by. I hope word wouldn’t pass to Shiina. The gyaru actress was quite the gossip.


I was glad Yae understood I was acting up to calm her down. Actually, she didn’t just calm down. I tickled her funny bone with my words. “Kuku~ What was that, Touya? Ahaha~”


“Well, I was going to ask you to carry me home since you clearly can now,” I bluntly told her. “I figured that’d embarrass both of us enough for you to forget about earlier. If you do this, how about we consider that apology accepted.”


“E-Eh? Can I really?”  Unexpectedly, Yae wasn’t the least bit embarrassed. In fact, she readily accepted the proposal. I was caught off guard when she took a heavy step forward. I was surprised that I could already feel the shockwave of her foot hitting the ground shoot up my body. 


“Don’t tell me you’ve been wanting to do this all day,” I realized. My solution was a little too effective at getting the message across, or rather, it was successful in getting Yae to forget all about me not accepting her apology.


“Absolutely,” the girl couldn’t lie. After she said those words, though, her face turned red. Her usual sheepish expression returned. “I-I mean… Ever since I got big enough, I really wanted to try. Just getting to hold you earlier wasn’t really enough...”


My not-girlfriend was incredibly affectionate. I wondered what was going to happen to me when we actually started dating.


“...It’s embarrassing to do it in public, but I was the one who suggested it in the first place,” I relented. “But are you going to be alright carrying me along with everything else? There’s a lot of stuff to carry home today, isn’t there?”


Besides Yae’s own belongings, we also had my things and the sports bag full of Magnification Equipment. That did not detract Yae one bit. She actually raised an eyebrow at my comment and lifted the Magnification Equipment bag that I found heavy with one finger on the strap. The bag that was heavy enough that I couldn’t budge it was picked up with ease.


“Compared to my bag, this feels empty, Touya,” Yae told me. It was more like a purse to her than a gym bag. I didn’t have any extra time to remark at her statement as after picking that up Yae bent down and put both of her hands around my stomach. “Ehehehe~ And here we go!”


“Gwah!” I felt my feet leave the ground. They dangled in the air by her knees as Yae brought me up to her torso. For a moment, I was worried when she removed one hand, but as it turned out, she only needed one hand to hold me in place as she pressed my body against hers. She used her other hand to carry her Magnified items as well as my normal sized ones.


“See? This is pretty easy,” Yae was proud of her accomplishment. “You’re super light, Touya.”


Considering her muscle mass had grown with her, I must have weighed less than a bowling ball to her. Glancing around, I could see we were getting looks, but our schoolmates knew well enough to keep away from lovey-dovey couples having a moment. Well, we were lovey-dovey, but we weren’t a couple yet. They at least gave us the opportunity to walk out of the entrance and towards the gates.


Before we could leave however, I could see one girl in particular who literally stood above the crowd.


“Takahashi, stop grinning,” I frowned.


Though she was staying with the other girls for the program, our mutual friend Takahashi came to see us off. It wasn’t hard to miss her standing by the gate. She could sit on it if she wanted to because it was under waist high to her, but she’d probably break it so she didn’t. She was alone because the regular sized students didn’t want to be knocked down or stepped over by her if she moved. She had a bemused smile on her face as she saw me pressed against Yae.


“No can do, Kirishima. This is too funny of a sight to not laugh at,” she told me as she moseyed her away towards us. “You’re like a little baby like this.”


Slap!


“Hii!” I yipped when I felt a sting as the girl playfully slapped my butt from behind. With my body dangling in the air and held in place by Yae’s arm, I couldn’t resist the surprising impact.


“Huh? Wow. That was some sound,” the offender in question was surprised too. She looked at her hand for a second before looking back down at me. “Hey, Kirishima, hold still. I want to hear that again.”


“A-Aoi-chan!” Yae was defensive but she couldn’t do anything to guard me while holding everything.


“Hey, that’s reserved for Yae only. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t do that in public, Pervert-hashi,” I remarked. 


“Perv-?” Takahashi was about to respond to my insulting nickname to her, but she then recalled that we were still outside. While there wasn’t anyone we knew nearby, it was going to be hard to miss Takahashi slapping my butt and asking to do it again. “Gah… My bad. I couldn’t resist. It was just there so I jus- No, wait. That just makes me look worse. Spanking isn't my thing, I swear.”


It was stunning to think I actually was able to make Takahashi stand down with that one comment. For a moment, I was proud of myself, but it was hard to be confident while unable to firmly plant my feet on the ground. 


“Sorry, Kirishima,” apologized Takahashi. “I’ll remember next time that Asano’s the only one who gets to be up close and personal with you with that sort of ‘play’.”


“I-I don’t think I’m into that,” Yae wasn’t actually sure of her own answer. “But Touya did sound cute when he squeaked like that...”


I hoped Takahashi wasn’t awakening any interests in Yae, but quite honestly, she probably had those assertive interests to begin with. Her idea of punishment games could be quite cruel after all.


“Aoi-chan, are you staying in the gym today?” Yae asked, changing the subject. She adjusted the way she held me so that I wouldn’t slip away from her, but in doing that, she shoved her weighty breasts into my face. I felt I would’ve gotten a concussion if she had jerked suddenly. Though they were soft, they had more mass than a bowling ball.


“Ow! Yae, hold on,” I alerted her.


“Huh? Wah. Sorry, Touya! Let me hold you better,” Yae heard me.


“Huh? Hii! Yae that’s-”


I was caught off guard when I was suddenly groped from behind by a hand larger than my butt. To better carry me, Yae had to pick me up. Her hand slid under my butt and lifted my legs. She then shoved her arm closer to her breasts, causing me to be practically blanketed by them. In the end, I found Yae let me rest against her upper arm like a pillow while my body was supported by her forearm. It felt like an awkward way to hold a baby.


“Um… Asano, that’s not how you hold a baby,” Takahashi agreed with my mental assessment.


“I only have one hand free right now, Aoi-chan. And this is fine, right, Touya?” Yae pouted at being called out on not holding me properly. I didn’t want to be considered a baby in this situation but her grand height made anybody regular sized look like an infant to her.


“It’s fine, though a little surreal,” I answered. Yae agreed with my assessment.


“Right… Well, whatever floats your boat, Kirishima,” Takahashi shrugged. She then got back on topic. In response to Yae’s question, the girl nodded. “Well, anyways, yeah. I’m staying with the other girls here. You’re missing out on a gym sleepover, Asano, though I guess spending the night with Kirishima does sound more appealing to you.”


“It absolutely is,” Yae was honest. “I’m a little worried about fitting in the house, but Touya said he did have some ideas.”


“Really?” Takahashi was impressed. “Kirishima, you’ve got to tell me. I was having such a rough time this morning. How are you going to manage dealing with Asano at this size?”


I had my ways, though I had to admit I was not exactly confident.


“Hey, don’t spoil the surprise. Yae’s got to experience it first,” I told her.


Though she was disappointed, Takahashi did understand from being my temporary health committee replacement back then that surprises were meant to be kept. She waved us good by as Yae literally stepped over the gate and carried us home. Neither of us could hide the red blush on our faces that we developed as everyone around us stared at the sight of the 5 meter girl carrying a high school boy in her arms on the way home.


“By the way, Touya… about that apology...” Yae broke the mood with one last statement.


I groaned, realizing Yae didn’t forget. I couldn’t avoid her now that she was carrying me. 



(18) Day 2 Magnification Equipment (500 cm < 523 cm)


It took a while to manage to stammer out that I forgave her. Well, not too long as I did tell her before we got to my house.


Perhaps it was because Yae and I didn’t want to be seen for too long while she walked through the neighborhood at her very obvious height or perhaps it was because of her longer legs increasing her stride - whatever the case, our walk home was ridiculously quick. We arrived at my house in no time at all.


There was our first hurdle.


“Um… Touya… I don’t think I’m going to fit through the door anymore...”


“I think you can still crawl through. Your butt’s not that big yet,” I remarked from the doorway. “And there’s plenty of room to stand inside.”


“Can’t we just use the bands? I don’t want to break the door frame.”


“And leave me small in my own house? No way. This is your week right now, so I’m going to refuse whenever I can.”


“Grr… I know you have a point, but I don’t like that. Fine, but remember: you asked for it.”


Creak… Crack...


Though I had reassured Yae that everything would be fine, I realized my own error the moment she put her foot down on the wooden flooring of my home. The house made sounds that it had never made before, bending under Yae’s literal ton of weight. 


“I told you this was going to be a problem.”


“And I told you it wasn’t,” I continued to reject Yae’s concerns as I looted the bag of Magnification Equipment. There was something I knew about that was going to be provided by the government, and I was right. “Here we go.”


What I pulled out was an alien looking disc shaped device. It was bulky and heavy, so I had to hold it with both hands, but it was definitely the item I had been looking for. I placed it on the floor of the house and pressed the bright red button that was on the side of it.


Schwiiiing!


In an instant, the center of the metal disc opened up. A metal tower made of retractable metal plates sprung up to form what looked like a lightning rod. I could see from the display on the bottom that the device was good to go.


“W-What’s that, Touya?” Yae was surprised at the strange machine I had started up.


I ignored Yae for a moment, pressing the blue button that started blinking because the device’s central tower was now up. It was quieter than I thought it’d be - dead silent as it began spinning.

Immediately, the two of us could feel the air change as a pulse erupted from the tower. Moreover, it felt as though an electric tingle ran through my body. I could tell the protection was now present.


“There we go. The Dual-Layer Field is on. Now you don’t have to worry about breaking anything here,” I told her.


“Dual- what?” Yae had no idea what I just said, but when she took a step back in again, she found that the floor was a lot more sturdier than before. In fact, even when she put her hand on the door frame as she bent down to get under it, it did not crack or break. “Huh? What did you do, Touya? Everything’s stronger now.”


I smirked. Magnification Equipment 3 was the DL Field Generator. It was no surprise that Yae had no idea what this machine was as this was one thing I had to go out of my way to research when trying to see how I could manage having Yae in my home.


“This thing uses the same principles as Magnification to put what’s basically a barrier around everything in a 20 m radius,” I told her. “Basically everything is as sturdy as it would be as if it were Reduced. They’re put in buildings that use Magnification to make sure they don’t get destroyed.”


Though I said that, I wondered if we would have gotten this if Sasakura-sensei’s sister hadn’t liked my report as I was told initially that it would be hard to get a home version of one when I made the request. It made sense. These were expensive machines to the point where only absurdly wealthy corporations had one. Even the SDF was limited in how many theys had. I didn’t tell Yae about this though. She seemed happy enough to be able to move around my house freely.


“Ngggn~~~!” she made a cute sound as she stretched her body. The high ceilings of my two story home’s living room made it possible for the 5 meter girl to do so… though she could readily touch the ceiling if she actually put her hands over her head. “Well if it works then I don’t have to worry anymore. Let’s take a break then, Touya. I want to relax now that we’re home.”

 

While I did want to do that as well, I knew we couldn’t exactly do that right away. Among the things that were necessary to do when we got home, setting up the Field Generator was only the first. “Sorry, Yae. We’re going to have to wait on that until after we do one more thing first.”


The look of disappointment on Yae’s face was amusing. She slunk to the floor, spreading her legs. Half of the living room was taken up by her alone as her left leg pushed our sofa back. “Eh? No way. Can’t I take a rest?”


“Now, now. We can do what you want after this,” I told her with a chuckle as I started to rummage through the sports bag again. I pulled out the thing we needed. I couldn’t hide the smile plastered on my face from Yae who was suddenly worried. 


“Touya, I’m not sure I like that look on your face. You look way too happy…”


What I had taken out was a single aerosol can. It was extremely small in amount considering the entire can was as long as my index finger, but the lone spray had been provided as Magnification Equipment number 4.


“What’s that, Touya?”


“We’re supposed to apply this to you right when we get home,” I told her. “This is Sensitivity Raiser Spray. Apparently, the effect gets stronger over time, so we’re supposed to have you use this so that it takes effect by tomorrow.”


“Sensitivity raiser?” Yae tilted her head. “Why would I need that? Didn’t you have your senses weakened when you shrank?”


And it was because Yae was growing instead of shrinking that she needed this. When she got too big, she was not going to be able to notice or realize many things unless her sensitivity increased.


“Let’s see, the whole can, huh? Good. I remember how rough it was when you did this to me before,” I took a step closer to Yae. I was going to get a little payback from back during Reduction Week. The girl flinched when I climbed onto her thighs and skirt to get close. I still couldn’t reach the seated 523 cm tall girl’s face even while on her. 


“B-Be gentle, Touya.”


“I don’t know how gentle a spray-can can be. Just open wide and breathe it all in.”  


Fwoooooosh!


“Hiyaah! Cough! Cough!” I sprayed the cloud of pink gas upwards into Yae’s face directly. She breathed it in immediately and started coughing while I held my breath and tried to keep my head low as the Sensitivity Raiser entered her system. “T-That was- Cough! Too much! Cough! Cough!”


As Yae coughed and coughed, she tried to pull away from me, but because I was literally on her legs, she could only lean back. I took advantage of this and crawled up from her thighs up to her stomach. It made it easier for me to get on top of her as she leaned all the way back until she was on the floor with me continuing to spray the can into her face.


“Gyah! Stop! Cough! I’ve breathed -coughcough- in enough- Cough- already, right?” Yae continued coughing. Her eyes were closed so the gas wouldn’t get in her eyes. 


I felt bad doing this to Yae, getting on top of her and pinning her down.  I didn’t want to get used to this as assaulting Yae like this was never something I wanted to do if it scared it. At the very least, the size difference between us clearly made this assault a lot more comical than frightening. I could feel her muscles tense. She could have easily thrown me off with how strong she had gotten, but she was actively trying not to struggle because she knew that would be bad for me.


“Haaah… Haaaaah… Haaaah…,” I could hear Yae’s deep breaths when the can ran out and the gas dissipated. “Touya, that was mean… Haaah...”


“I had to do it,” I told her bluntly. Her torso was like a bed to me. She had pushed away the two sofas in my living room with her body as she lay on the ground. She was larger than each of them.“So how do you feel?”


I probably needn’t have asked. I could feel Yae trembling as I was on top of her. The Sensitivity Spray was taking effect. Though it was supposed to be weak at the start, it must have been noticeable to Yae. A pink tint was clear on her face as she took note of her amplified senses.


“T-Touya…”


“Yes?”


There was something about Yae’s voice when she called my name that felt off. She could definitely feel me better now thanks to the spray, even through her clothes. I didn’t realize how strong of an effect the spray had on her until a hand larger than my head grabbed me and slammed me right down into her stomach.


“Mmpfff?!?”


“Kyahahaha~ W-Wah! Wow! That tickles~!”


“Mghrgh… What? Mpffff!”


“Hyah~! Touya, don’t breathe there! That’s my belly button!” I heard Yae’s excited cry as she pressed my face deeper into her stomach. I could feel the rough fabric of her summer uniform against my skin. I only stopped struggling when she finally relaxed the pressure she put on me. “Touya, this feels super surreal. It’s like I can easily tell you’re on me.” 


“... Isn’t that a good thing?” I tried to lift my head up but Yae’s hand kept me in place.


“I-I think? I-It’s strange though. It kind of feels… good… with you on me like that...”


“Huh? You don’t mean...”


“Ngnn… Touya… Can you stay there a bit longer…?” Yae couldn’t resist asking.


I could hear an embarrassed tone when Yae said that. Her embarrassment was enough for me to put two and two together to understand what she meant. I turned red as well. Was this normal with the spray or had I made Yae breathe in too much? I was told to use the whole can.  


“W-Well, this is necessary considering this was on the list of things I had to do to you when you got back,” I tried to redirect the conversation. “Now that we’re done, you can have your break now, Yae.”


Yae frowned, hearing my cowardice. “Touya, you suck. I don’t want a break now after you made me feel like this. And you promised I can do what I want when we were done with that.”


“Hey, I’m all for you shoving me against you right now,” I responded with complete honesty, “but if Ayame-san catches us like this, we’re dead meat. And you know she’ll be coming.”


Though it was true that I looked like a kid on a mattress due to Yae’s size compared to me, I was still straddling her. We wouldn’t hear the end of it from Yae’s mother if she came over to check up on us at this exact moment. My fear of being scolded by her was greater than my own adolescent desires.


It seemed Yae shared the same sentiment. I could feel her shiver as a chill ran down her spine while I was on top of her.


“W-Whoa!”


I fell off of my not-girlfriend and onto my back as my body turned horizontal when Yae sat up straight. Yae had regained her senses because her own concern for being lectured by her mother was even greater than mine.


“Y-Yeah, I guess you’re right. Let’s just take a break. If Okaa-san’s coming, there’d be no way for me to hide,” Yae closed up her legs quickly. The sheer speed and force at which she did that made the end table in the living room fall over.


Though it was disappointing for us to have to stop, the two of us made the right call. Ten minutes after things had settled down between us enough to stop awkwardly avoiding eye contact with one another, the Asano mother used the spare key to my house to enter, just as we had expected.



 

 

Day 2 (523cm < 548cm) by jellytea819

(19) Day 2 Overly Sensitive (523 cm < 531 cm)


“Touya-kun, Yae, I saw you two got back. Is everything okay in here?” asked Ayame-san as she entered my house. I could see she was carrying a few bags of what was clearly food. “I brought some food for you if what you have isn’t enough.”


“Thanks, Ayame-san. We were just doing our homework,” I looked up from the table in the dining area right next to the living room. “Well… I was. Yae doesn’t get any this week.”


“Ehehehe~ That’s one good thing about being big,” Yae sheepishly smiled.


Adapting to her growing size was her actual assignment for the week, so Yae was free from having to do any major homework unlike me. As such, she was watching television on our large wall-mounted flat screen.


“As always, your house never fails to impress, Touya-kun. It’s hard to believe you can actually fit my little girl in here while she’s like this,” Ayame-san whistled, seeing Yae intently watching a rerun of Magical Meteor Heart R. The new episode was going to air after this one, so she was intent on watching the remake of the magical girl anime she loved as a child. “And Yae, really? You haven’t even changed out of your uniform yet?”


Yae shifted uncomfortably while seated on the floor of my living room in her summer uniform. She couldn’t sit on the sofas comfortably even though they were reinforced now, and she was still adjusting to the effects of the spray. “I-I can’t help it, Okaa-san. This is Touya’s house. I can’t just change here right away.”


Though that was true, that never stopped her before when she was regular sized. The two of us childhood friends were definitely comfortable enough in each other’s homes to be able to undress in them and unwind as if it were our own homes. I could tell that the spray’s effects had made Yae a bit too sensitive. She hadn’t moved a centimeter from where she had sat down earlier. I had turned on the television in hopes she could redirect her focus to something else, but she couldn’t ignore it.


“Hm…? Oh, don’t tell m-” Ayame-san realized what was affecting Yae, but she couldn’t finish her sentence.


“Onee-chaaaaaan~~~!” she was interrupted by Yae’s younger sister, Yuri, intruding by rushing right past her. Her target was Yae’s lap.


“Hyaah! Y-Yuri?!” I heard Yae squeak when the girl dove straight for her thighs. Though Yuri’s tackles had always been full of momentum enough to even send me stumbling, Yae didn’t budge in the slightest. The only reason she had reacted in the first place was the Sensitivity Spray. 


“Ehehehe~ Onee-chan, you got bigger! Your legs are so long and big! Gyuu~” Yuri gave her sister’s right thigh a strong hug and rammed her face into the bare skin just above her thigh-high.


“W-W-Wait! If you touch there-! Tha- Hiii~ Pyaaah!”


“Eh? Onee… chan…?”


Yuri was less surprised about her giant sister and more concerned with her strange trembling. Her tomato red face gained even more color. She could feel Yuri’s hands on her bare thighs, or rather, her whole body was all over Yae’s leg. The innocent 128 cm girl was actually shorter than knee high to her, so she was literally wrapping her arms all around Yae’s right thigh, not realizing just how much she was troubling Yae.


The fact that she was still a primary schooler, made this worse on my childhood friend. Her short attention span was made known when she saw the show Yae was watching. “A-Ah! Meteor Heart~! No fair, Onee-chan! You and Onii-chan said I could watch with you too!”


“I-it’s not the new episode yet. H-Hey, Yuri, please, stop moving!”


“No!” the little girl stubbornly refused. She held on tighter to Yae, selfishly acting up in front of her flustered sister. “I’m watching with you too!”


A twinge of desire crept up in me, seeing Yuri hugging Yae’s thigh. It looked soft and plush, like a body pillow. 


Ignoring my blatant desire clearly showing thanks to my gaping jaw, Ayame-san recognized what had happened immediately. “I see. Touya-kun, you gave Yae Sensitivity Spray, didn’t you?”


I didn’t lie. Not only couldn’t I, I didn’t dare to even avoid answering. When it came to Ayame-san who could even force my parents into seiza, I had no intention of making her angry at home any more than I already could. “Yes, ma’am. I sprayed the whole can in her face. That’s what the instructions told me to do.”


She sighed, shaking her head. “I knew it. There’s been discussion about reworking that product because it’s been shown to be too potent for younger women in the first few hours that it gets inhaled. It looks like the bureaucracy is still too slow in making that change.”


That explained a lot. I stood up to take the bags of food Ayame-san had brought to free up her hands. She thanked me and directed her attention to Yae. Even though my childhood friend was around five and a half meters tall, her mother was not hesitant in approaching her. She slowly walked around the room, circling around Yae.


“Okaa-san?” Yae was nervous as she was being inspected. Her thoughts were pulled away, though, when Yuri shifted her head. Her hair brushed over Yae’s thick legs. “Kyaah! A-ha~”


“Hm… This seems to be a strong case,” Ayame-san frowned, as she walked back over to me. She mumbled so softly that only I could hear her. “The last person I’ve seen this bad nearly ended up assaulting a co-worker.”


“Assau-” I stumbled over, choking on my own saliva. That explained how Yae was behaving earlier. Now I was worried for my own sake. “Is there any way to reduce it, Ayame-san. She was acting up the minute it took effect. It was a bit embarrassing for both of us...”


“Sadly, the only way is to let it run its course,” Yae’s mother shook her head. “Though I have been told that if you undo Magnification, the effects become a lot less pronounced. The chemical is still inside, but it isn’t as active in a non-Magnified body apparently.”


Non-Magnified was what she said. I wasn’t the only one who heard it either.


Yae was desperate as she glanced over at me. I could see her puppy dog eyes. “Touya, can we please use the bands? I can’t take much more of thi- Kyaa! Yuri! That tickles!”


So it was either I shrank or we continued with an ultra-sensitive Yae. I wondered if the girls at the school were experiencing the same thing as my childhood friend at this very moment. The Sensitivity Spray wasn’t just something we had to use because we signed up for the exemption.


“Touya, please.”


There was no real choice. Seeing those pleading eyes was too much for me. I turned to Yae’s mother as I readied the Size-Link Band.


“Ayame-san, can you help out for dinner then? I don’t think I’ll be able to cook when we do this then.”


It looked like I was going to have to be Reduced again.



(20) Day 2 Size-Linked TV Time (531 cm < 548 cm)


When it came to the Size-Link Band, Yae’s constant growth due to Magnification became my constant shrinkage via Reduction. It mirrored what happened to her to affect me. Yae had grown to 548 cm when we hit the button. That meant when we swapped scales...


“52 and a half centimeters huh?” I frowned as I checked the Size-Link Band’s display again.


“Sorry, Touya. It just felt like too much. Thanks for Reducing yourself for me,” Yae appreciated my decision to switch scales with her so that the Sensitivity Raiser would weaken its effect on her. She told me this while seated on the sofa, which she was happy to be able sit on again now that she was the right size.


“It’s only for a few hours, okay?” I struggled to pull my body up to climb onto the same sofa as her. I could hear her and her younger sister chuckling as they watched me straining myself to get onto the seat. Though Ayame-san was in the kitchen, I could hear her voice as well. I sighed, trying to change the subject. “You’re at least feeling better, right?”


When I finally got onto the bed sized cushion, I reached towards Yae’s left hand which was right in front of me. The moment I touched her, she pulled back with enough speed to cause me to stumble. “Sort of… I think I’m fine, but my clothes brushing against my skin feel way too weird now… It’s surreal. I didn’t think my body would feel this weird.”


The Sensitivity Raiser was to blame. I didn’t think it’d be that bad since this was something all of the girls in the program were being put through. I supposed being shrunken down for forcing this onto Yae without realizing was a fair enough punishment. I wasn’t much of a fan of not being able to touch the floor while seated on the sofa of my house. Actually, even with a pillow pushing me a bit forward, my legs barely reached the end of the sofa while I sat beside Yae.


“Your reaction’s a bit strange, though. You looked super ticklish with Yuri earlier, but that doesn’t seem ticklish.”


“W-Well…”


“Ah! Onee-chan! Onii-chan! It’s coming! It’s time for the new episode!”


Wham!


“Uwoah!”


I caught off guard the moment Yuri jumped onto the sofa right next to me. Her weight was enough to cause me to bounce up for a moment. I bumped into Yae’s torso right under her armpit.


“Ah~ Hyaah!” Yae’s reaction was more of a moan than a shout of shock. She actively pulled away from me. Her hand reflexively pushed me away. I couldn’t fight it as it was like getting slammed into by a log.


“H-Hey! What gives, Yae?”


“S-Sorry… Hah... My body gets really tingly when you touch me, Touya…” Yae’s breathing was deep and heavy. “It’s weird… It still feels very good too...”


I frowned. I was definitely going to let Sasakura-sensei know how bad the Sensitivity Spray was if she didn’t know already. While I knew it was Yae, I did feel vulnerable with how she was eyeing me. I physically scooted over to Yuri. As I was seated between both girls, the primary school girl was the only one I could rely on.


It wasn’t much better with Yuri, though. When I brushed up against the eight year old, she smiled. The fact that she was over twice my height made her giddy. She put her hand onto my lap. I could feel my body held in place by its weight, and I know Yuri wasn’t even pressing down.


“What’s wrong, Onii-chan?” she asked. “ Did you want to sit with me?”


“No, I’m good,” I told her, scooting away reflexively. I was stuck - flanked on both sides by my childhood friend and her little sister. “Woah!”


Yuri didn’t give me a choice though as she brought her other hand over. With both hands, she picked me up from my waist and pulled me over to her. I was being held against the eight year old girl’s body as she used my head as a chin rest.


“Nishishishi~! You’re so warm, Onii-chan!” Yuri commented. She then grabbed my hand with hers. Comparing their sizes, my Reduced palm fit in hers with room to spare. “Wow, Onii-chan. Look at how much bigger my hand is than yours.” 


“They really are… Yuri, do you mind letting go of me?”


My weak struggles to break free from her grip were ignored because she started directing her attention to the television. “Oh! It’s starting! Onee-chan! Meteor Heart’s starting!”


“Phew… Yeah, it is,” I heard Yae utter. Glancing to the side and up, I saw the look of relief on her face. She was apparently glad I wasn’t close to her anymore. Curiously though, I noticed Yuri touching her arm. She made no reaction at all, unlike with me.


Yae said it still felt good when I touched it, but if she wasn’t showing any reaction to Yuri, was the Sensitivity Spray selective? I was confused by how that could happen and what it could mean.


But pondering the strangeness was put on the backburner because of the start of the new anime episode, and there was no way any of us were missing that.


Day 2 (548cm < 560cm) by jellytea819

(21) Day 2 Baby Brother Treatment (548 cm < 556 cm)


Yuri being excited about the Magical Girl show was one thing, but admittedly, Yae and I were fans as well. The original series aired when we were children, and this modern remake was very amazingly animated.


“Senpai! I’ll save you!” “Cosmos Scale - Full Size!” “Akari-chan, beneath you! Take that monster down in one stomp!”


It being an anime that incorporated Reduction and Magnification into its story was expected considering our society was built around it. It sure was something seeing the heroine Akari get embarrassed from absorbing Universe Energy to grow. Its occasional tokusatsu references made me a fan of it in the first place. However, the mention of shrinking the villains to capture them along with Yuri’s hold on me served as constant reminders to me that I was Reduced the entire time we were watching the show.


At the very least, it did distract all of us for the half hour that the episode aired. Yuri was in love with the transformation sequence while Yae was enraptured by the remake’s faithfulness to the original. I forgot about my situation as well when the villainous rival girl’s new design was revealed.


“Haaah… Hm…?” I heard Yae trying to control her heavy breathing. She turned her attention to me and noticed my expression. “Touya, close your mouth. I know Nozomi’s new outfit looks sexy cute now, but Akari’s is way better.”


“Hey, I appreciate her character for more than just those boots and stockings,” I replied back to the Meteor Heart fangirl, saying more than I really should have said.


“Ehehehe~! Protect the world with galactic love and justice~!” Yuri recited Meteor Heart’s tag-line.


While that was all fine and dandy, I did not appreciate the fact that I was still being hugged like a stuffed toy by Yae’s younger sister. Even when the episode ended, she held me close to her in her arms. My feet were dangling off the floor when she stood up with me in tow. Yae seemed to appreciate that though, because I could see she was physically reeling away from me. She was still extremely conscious over how close I got to her.


“Alright, you kids, I’ve got dinner all ready. Yae, help me out for a minute. I need to clean something. Yuri, Touya-kun, wash your hands,” Ayame-san was treating my home just like her own. Considering she cooked for me more than my own mother did, I didn’t mind. 


“Eh? Me? Coming.”


Yae left ahead of us to follow her mother’s orders. That left me with Yuri who kept her grip on me, holding me like a teddy bear as she stood up. I dangled limply in her arms.


“Yuri, you can put me down now,” I told her.


“Eh? Okay, Onii-chan,” though she was disappointed the girl did do as I asked. I started to have second thoughts when she put me down however. 


Yae’s growth was definitely still progressing even though I was now taking the brunt of it by becoming smaller in her stead. Though it didn’t seem like I had shrunk much, perhaps a centimeter in height, looking up at Yuri, I was short enough to have to look up at her crotch. To be shorter than a primary school girl’s legs… I truly was baby sized. 


Yuri found that fact funny. “Ehehe~! It’s like Onii-chan’s my baby brother now. Hey, Onii-chan, can you call me Onee-chan? Just once?”


Like older sister, like younger sister. Yae had asked me that before once and my answer was the same. I was not going to address her like she was my big sister. “Rejected.”


But when I got to the kitchen to wash my hands, Yuri suddenly had a strong case. The kitchen sink was well above my head. Even jumping, I couldn’t reach the countertop.


“Nishishishi~ Do you need help, Touya Onii-chan?” Yuri snickered as she turned on the sink water above me to wash her hands. “If you call me Onee-chan, I’ll help~!”


“Nope. I’d rather climb up myself,” I frowned, realizing I would have to go get a stool or something to climb up properly. I started to walk back to the dining area to grab a chair, but I found I couldn’t move. Yuri grabbed me on the shoulder, her grip holding me tight and keeping me from continuing like a leash.


“Aw~! Don’t say that, Onii-chan,” she laughed, pulling in close for a hug.


“Whoa!” I yipped as the primary school girl lifted me off the ground.


“Okaa-san’s going to be mad if you don’t wash your hands soon,” Yuri let go of one of the arms holding me, but I was still held in place by her other hand as she reached for the sink. 


Yuri was going to be annoying until she got what she wanted. While I normally did humor her, I really didn’t want to this time for the sake of my pride. Being babied by Yae’s little sister was a bit too demeaning as someone who would actually end up being her older brother eventually.


“C’mon! I wanna be called Onee-chan!”


“Grk. Gwa-hargh! H-Hey, Yuri!” asides from shaking my body around haphazardly, her hold on me tightened. It actually hurt having the air squeezed out of my body. She was acting spoiled, and because of my Reduced size, I was unable to fight her. She completely overpowered me physically, and without Yae or Ayame-san around, I couldn’t get any help.


“Please, Onii-chan!”


In the end, I was forced to give up. “... Just once... Can you help me out already, Yuri... Onee-chan...”

 

“Awaaa~!” Those words caused the eight year old girl’s eyes to sparkle and brighten up. “Ehehehe~ Thankyouthankyou! You’re the best Onii-chan~! Oh wait… Nishishishi, I guess I can’t call you that now.”


“Don’t get your hopes up, Yuri,” I snapped back to my usual way of addressing her. “I told you, it was just once. Now how about turning the water on?”


“Aww, no more?” Yuri was disappointed, but did what she promised and let me wash my hands. “But that’s fine. Since you called me ‘Onee-chan’ that means I beat Yae Onee-chan then!”


Were the two siblings competing to see if they could get me to address them as an older sister or something? Whatever the case was, I hoped the babying would stop so I could eat in peace. However, when Yuri carried me back to the dining table, I was in for shock. Ayame-san had asked Yae to help her for a reason, and I quickly saw what that reason was.


“Eh? A-Ayame-san, that chair...”


“I know where your mother keeps things. This was the one you used back when you were a baby, isn’t it? She kept it in perfect condition. We just had to get all of the dust off,” the Asano mother smiled calmly as she stood beside an alien item that wasn’t in my dining room before.


“Pffft… Sorry, Touya. I didn’t think Okaa-san had this in mind when she asked me to help,” Yae was trying her best to hold in her laughter.


“Ahaha~! It’s a baby chair!” Yuri pointed out the obvious.


That was right. Ayame-san had known that my packrat of a mother felt it was a waste of money to just get rid of the high chair for babies I used when I was little. She had taken it out from storage just for me because I was now Reduced.


“Can I veto this idea?” I frowned. “Ayame-san, I’m not a baby anymore.”


“But you are the size of one,” she countered, putting her arms on her sides. It was intimidating to be looked down on by the 173 cm woman. 


“I can’t change back to eat? Isn’t it bad to eat normal food like this?” I tried to come up with an argument.


“If it’s at this scale, you should still be able to. It’s only at even smaller scales that eating normal food isn’t advisable. And I think it’s still too soon to let Yae change back,” Ayame-san denied me. 


“But a baby chair? Are you serious?”


“This may be your house, Touya-kun, but even if you don’t like it, I won’t be having you eating on the table or floor when you’re still this big. That’s just unsanitary,” she wasn’t joking around. But did that mean it’d be fine if I were smaller?


I shot Yae a frustrated glance as Yuri happily plopped me into the child’s high chair. “Yae, I blame you for this. Magnification Week’s supposed to be rough for you, not me.”


“Sorry, Touya. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.” My childhood friend clasped her hands together to apologize, but she couldn’t hide her smile. Despite how uncomfortable the Sensitivity Raiser had her feeling, the sight of me in a high chair tickled her funny bone. “Ppffft… This is too surreal...”


“Nishishishi~ Now Onii-chan really does look like our baby brother,” Yuri giggled as she pulled a chair right beside me. Even while sitting down, the top of her head was above mine. “Do you want me to feed you?”


So this was going to be how dinner was going to end up - with me in a baby’s seat in my own house. I could only hope that after dinner was over and the other Asano family members left that I could be grown back. 


 


(22) Day 2 Shrunk! My Neighbor’s Dinner! (556 cm < 560 cm)


“Hey, Onii-chan. Aaah~n...”


“Yuri, cut it out. I don’t need someone to feed me.”


“Nishishishi~ Come on. Open wide! Open wide!”


My struggles to push away Yuri’s hand holding a carrot stick were in vain. I tried to use both of my hands to stop the eight year old girl, but she was too strong. She pushed me back with ease and forced the orange stick into my mouth. I actually had trouble biting it for a moment due to how hard it seemed to me.


“Mgrgk!”


“...hehe...” I heard a laugh that wasn’t Yuri’s to my side. I shot a glare at Yae who was giggling while eating.


“It’s not funny, Yae,” I snarled, but my reaction made her bust out laughing.


“Ehehehe… I’m sorry, Touya… But it is… Hehehe…,” Yae was clenching her sides. “I never thought I’d see you in a baby’s seat. It’s like you’re throwing a tantrum too… Ufufufu~”


I turned red in the face from embarrassment. By getting angry, I looked like a baby having a fit to her. I wanted to just skip dinner and get back to my room or even do my homework, but there was no escape this time. I was locked up while I was seated on the high chair. The plastic table of the high chair made sure that I couldn’t just walk away. 


“Gya-hah!” all of a sudden, Yae yipped. Ayame-san put her hand on her shoulder as she walked over with a saucer in her hand. Yae’s senses were still enhanced enough for her to feel it, and it seemed to register as a tickle to her. “O-Okaa-san!” 


“Alright. That’s enough horseplay at the table, you three,” she scolded us, Yae in particular. “Yae, Touya-kun did this for your sake. You shouldn’t be rude to him like that. And Yuri, don’t force feed Touya-kun your carrots. I’ll give you more if you really don’t want to eat them.”


“Uwah. No. I’ll be good. I don’t want more carrots,” Yuri pulled away from me, her priority changing to not having to eat any more carrots than her mother made her.


“I-I’m sorry. Ahaha… O-Okaa-san, can you let go? Fufu… You’re tickling me,” Yae couldn’t fight her mother’s grip, so she was trying to hold in her laughter until she let go.


“The effects are still present, huh?” her mother frowned.


“I-It’s not so strong now, but it does tickle when you or Yuri touch me. I can handle it and get used to it if it’s just like this… But with Touya...,” Yae answered but drifted off in the end. I noticed she glanced over at me, but she didn’t talk any further on the subject. Something about me was clearly different for her compared to her mother and sister.


“Well, if that’s the case, you’ll have to continue avoiding touching other people until later tonight. If I remember right, I don’t think the spray’s worst effects last longer than 5 hours. Just bear with it until then, dear.”


That was Ayame-san’s suggestion. It seemed she didn’t have any other ideas to help out Yae despite being extremely knowledgeable about Reduction and Magnification. The Sensitivity Raiser stumped her as well.


While I was concerned about Yae, my own predicament was still my own concern though. With the loss of my size I had lost a lot of my own strength. I figured this out the moment Ayame-san approached to hand me a plate of food since I couldn’t reach the actual dining table while on the high chair.


“Thanks Ayame-s-Urk?!” Trying to grab the super-sized saucer with both hands was a mistake. I expected it to be light despite being the diameter of an inflatable pool to me, so I was caught off guard. I would’ve dropped it if Ayame-san wasn’t supporting me on the other end.


“Touya-kun, you shouldn’t try to do any lifting at your size,” she pulled the plate away from my hands and set it down on the plastic in front of me. “Even though you’re the size of a kid, you’re even weaker than one. This plate must weigh 20 kg to you now.”


It sure felt like it. It was something I could lift, but I hadn’t been prepared.


“I forgot,” I frowned. “Reduction really leaves you weaker. This is totally unfair how girls get Magnified and us boys get Reduced.”


“You’ll just have to make do until politics get with the times,” the Asano family’s mother told me. Until the gender restriction laws were rewritten, that was just going to how it would be, but I still disliked losing my own physical ability along with my size. “As much as I think some men would take advantage of Magnification if allowed, I feel women behave just as badly right now… my daughter included.”


“Okaa-san! I wouldn’t!”


“I seriously doubt that,” Ayame-san stood her ground. “Remember how you behaved in middle school with Sumire-chan? Also, as much as you hold things in, I know that hidden in your closet are tho-”


“Awawawawa! Stop! Stop!”


I laughed at seeing Yae so panicked to stop her mother from talking. It was good to see the conversation directed away from me. I was curious about what Yae had hidden away but chose not to ask out of respect for her privacy. I had a good assumption it was something lewd.


As dinner began. Ayame-san sat between myself and Yae to prevent any trouble with the Sensitivity Raiser Spray. It was clear between all of us now (other than Yuri who wasn’t paying attention) that Yae was having the largest reactions with me. We were going to have to wait until the side effects wore off before there could be some normalcy between us.


Mealtime was rather quick in any case. Although Ayame-san had brought over a lot of food, she did not warm up much due to the fact that Yae was normal scale. She also did not have much of an appetite because, as she put it, her tongue’s senses were still somewhat heightened. Things were either too salty, too sweet, or too bitter to her. There was no inbetween. Her mother said she could try to eat later when the spray’s worst effects wore off.


As for me, I also didn’t eat much, though it wasn’t from lack of trying. My smaller size actually made the spoon I held larger, heavier, and a lot more unwieldy. It was like trying to eat with a ladle.


To my dismay, this attracted my caring mother of a neighbor’s attention who did not see my Reduction as an excuse unlike Yae and her condition.


“You’re not going to grow big and strong if you don’t eat, Touya-kun,” Ayame-san scolded me.


“Is it really going to matter if I keep getting Reduced like this?” I retorted, having not even finished half of what she had set out for me. I didn’t appreciate the mention of words like ‘big’ and ‘strong’ while I was in a baby’s seat.


“... So you’re not going to eat the food I made for you, Touya-kun?” I definitely shouldn’t have talked back to Ayame-san. She did not appreciate it. And I soon learned my lesson when the woman suddenly stood up and approached the baby’s seat. 


“W-Whoa! H-Hey, Ayame-san!” I cried as the woman unceremoniously lifted me up. In an instant, I found cradled in her arms like an actual newborn.


With her experience as a mother of two, Ayame-san held me steady as she sat back down into her seat. 


“You weren’t comfortable with Yuri doing it for you, but perhaps an older woman would have more success,” she told me as she brought up a spoonful of food from her own plates and bowls. “Say ‘Aaaah’, Touya-kun.”


My face burned crimson. I glanced to my right and then my left. I could see Yuri snickering seeing me held in her mother’s arms. I was definitely proving her point that I was currently a baby to the Asano family. I was a bit more appreciative when I saw Yae. She had frozen in place, her jaw wide open. Her brain was taking a long while to process what she was seeing.


“A-Ayame-san, I can feed myself. Y-You don’t have to do this.”


“Can you, Touya-kun? I’d be glad to see that for myself.”


This was Ayame-san’s Mothering 101. She wanted me to say that which was why she chose to embarrass me in the first place. I couldn’t win against her. Nobody could. Reluctantly, I opened my mouth, letting Ayame-san spoon feed me the cream stew she made.


“Make sure you eat up well, Touya-kun. You’ll need all the energy you can muster for tonight,” she suggested. “Even after you change back, I’m willing to bet you and Yae will end up having some trouble after I go home.”


“Ayame-san, you don’t trust me at all, do you?”


“It’s Yae who I don’t trust,” the woman took one shot at her daughter and fed me another spoon of cream stew.


“Okaa-san, you’re always so mean to me,” Yae pouted.


Ayame-san did not care about her daughter’s ire though. She simply looked down at me with a look of worry. “Just do your best to avoid getting into any inappropriate and shameless positions tonight, Touya-kun. You’ll regret it.”


I had no idea what she had meant at the time, but I should have taken those words to mind when she had said them.


 

Day 2 (560cm < 570cm) by jellytea819

(23) Day 2 Messages and Accidents (560 cm < 565 cm)


My recovery from being shrunken down finally happened a half hour after dinner. Ayame-san took Yuri home after cleaning up, telling Yae that she had to get Magnified again to not continue troubling me. While she was reluctant, Ayame-san told her that she also believed the preliminary effects of the Sensitivity Spray should have dissipated. Yae was definitely not happy about it, and it was clear she was still uncomfortable after her family left. She sat down to speak to me as I was climbing up the staircase. Even after going up six steps, I still wasn’t up high enough to match her height. 


“Touya… Okaa-san left. I know it’s sudden, but can we use it again?”


“No.”


“But the bath...”


“Magnification Equipment Number 4: The Portable Blue Room. We’ve Magnified a shower room for you outside in the yard. It’s definitely going to be cramped, but it’s soundproof and doesn’t let anyone see inside.”


“And a bed?”


“The entire first floor is for you. You can move the furniture around. As long as the Field works, nothing will break. And Sensei packed a sleeping bag that can Burst Magnify to your scale in an instant.”


“... We really can’t use the bands again?”


“Nope. You’ll have to deal with it for tonight, Yae. The other girls are dealing with the same thing at the school right now.”


“Aww, come on, Touya. Can’t you help me out?”


“Nope. Good luck. I don’t think a baby like me is going to be of any help to you after all.”


“Uuuu… I said I’d make it up to you...”


That was the conversation I had with Yae before I left her to go bathe on her own. I kept my gaze away from hers. I was not going to let her puppy dog eyes work on me this time. While it seemed cold of me to decline her, this was actually a part of the program Sensei wanted Yae to properly experience - to learn that facilities wouldn’t always accommodate someone who was Magnified. Even if she had the Blue Room, it’d still be a trial for her to take a bath. I had to resist Yae as best as I could for that to happen, though knowing my track record, that wasn’t easy.


… Though I also had to admit I was holding a grudge for how demeaning being treated like a baby was earlier.


As I took my own bath, I could hear numerous bumps, thumps, and crashes from down below as Yae got ready. Yae was most likely hitting her head against the ceilings and the door frames trying to get her clothes and towel ready so she could head outside to the Blue Room to shower.  I did feel sorry for her, but even though I could go behind Sasakura-sensei’s back and actually help Yae, I no longer had the generosity after being made to eat in a high chair. Perhaps if my mood improved...


Wham!


“Ouchies~!” I heard her cute yip following a loud bang against the wall. That was the sound of Yae trying to get out to the backyard to go shower in the Blue Room and bumping her head. It felt like it would be enough force to blow a hole in it. If the Dual-Layer Field wasn’t around, it definitely would have. 


I hoped Yae would be able to at least get some normalcy with a shower that was her size. I knew I wanted some normalcy after returning back to normal size.


Vrrrrrr!


“Hm…?” I was able to get my relaxation in the bath, but my improving mood was cut off for a moment when I heard my phone vibrate after getting out of the bathroom. It wasn’t a call but a message.


[Kirishima. Help. Too. Much. Sensitivity. Super. Weird.]


It was from Takahashi… in extremely broken speech. Attached to her message was a picture of the Sensitivity Raiser Spray. I smirked. I was right that the other girls were in the same predicament as Yae. 


Actually, her message wasn’t the only one that was sent to me. Either I was surprisingly popular or my schoolmates made the decision to message me all at once.


[Kirishima-kun, your classmate Yukimura… Is she alright?] Kamiya-senpai sent me a concerned message. No doubt, the oddball Yukimura was acting up.


[SOS! Kasumi-chan’s gone feral! How do I stolaklsjfklamdf,mn!f] Morino’s message dissolved into nonsense. Had something happened with Akagi?


My answer to that question came with Yanase-senpai’s message titled [Yuri Route in the Health Committee]. Accompanying it was a photo of Morino knocked onto the ground, pinned down by the bubbly occult girl. She looked embarrassed and flustered as Akagi nuzzled her. Was the girl drunk?


In the background, I could also see why Kamiya-senpai asked about Yukimura. She seemed to be posing sexily to a camera while showing off her long bare legs. I could see Kamiya-senpai trying to stop her. Interestingly, there seemed to be a wall of socks hanging on the backboards of the basketball hoops behind Yukimura. The fact that the top of the backboard was under shoulder height to her was something to notice, but the fact that the stockings and tights stretched from the top and almost got touched the ground showed just how long the girls’ legs were. Just what kind of picture was she attempting to take? No… I knew. Eguchi was going to be surprised if the girl managed to send it.


There was even a message from Yagi. [You’re lucky you aren’t here. Hirose’s out cold.] That was what my male classmate told me. He attached a set of photos as well showing Okazaki and Saeki, the first year girls. It seemed they had a little argument or something because it ended up with Saeki falling over and landing right on top of Hirose. The first year boy probably didn’t even see it coming.


Reading all of those messages definitely brightened my mood. I didn’t see any issue with what was going on. It seemed to be business as usual for class 2-D and its many personalities. The same applied to the health committee… outside of what Akagi was doing to Morino. I went back downstairs rather content. I hoped to wait down there for Yae to finish and come in.


Yae actually ended up taking very little time in the Blue Room, even less than me. Perhaps it was because it was a shower only. While she normally took much longer, she couldn’t relax as much as she wanted. I came down to see her sprawled all across the living room which now had everything pushed to the corners so that the over five and a half meter girl had room to lie down.


“Uuugh...” she groaned. I silently snuck by her so that I could go outside and re-Reduce the Portable Blue Room so it wouldn’t bother the neighbor by looming over us. It must’ve been a shock to some of them to see a 10 meter tall blue structure spring up all of a sudden. The building took up almost all of my house’s yard. I was glad the re-Reduce button was installed right at the bottom.


When I came back in, Yae still hadn’t moved. I saw she was wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts for her pajamas. They were from a matching set as the pink with white polka dots design was present on both. Cute was how I would describe them, though I kept silent, as she seemed tired.


Still, I took the opportunity to give the girl a surprise. I moved to sit down on Yae’s back like I would have done on the sofa that normally would have been there. I hopped on, plopping by butt right on top of her.


“Yo.”


“Hii-Kyaaaaaaa!”


“Urgh! Oof!”


I was suddenly knocked off when Yae jerked and rolled over. After she did, she turned around, nearly kicking me with how wide she swung her leg.


“Touya? Y-You surprised me,” Yae realized it was me when she saw me knocked over on the floor.


I had to pick myself up slowly and cautiously to avoid startling Yae again. “Who else would it be? Wow. That was some reaction. Don’t tell me the effects still aren’t over.”


“Effects? Well...” Yae seemed hesitant to give me a proper description of how she felt. “I feel mostly better. It felt pretty normal when I was showering earlier, and my clothes brushing against my skin doesn’t feel as... extreme anymore…”


“That was good to hear,” I responded, but the girl continued. 


“B-But you touching me still gives me that tingle, Touya,” Yae blushed, turning her head away from me. “S-Sorry, I think I can handle it, but it’s a surreal feeling, and it lasts for a while too. I don’t know why, but it’s a lot stronger with you than was with Yuri and Okaa-san… It felt even stronger just now too...”


“I’m not sure why either. I’ll make sure to let Sensei know about this tomorrow,”  I frowned. “Actually, I think she probably already knows. Takahashi messaged me with just a few words: ‘Help. Too. Much.’ She’s having the same trouble, so I bet the other girls are too.”


“Really? Well, that makes me feel a little better. At least it’s not just me,” Yae pulled the collar of her shirt to let some air in.


I gave my childhood friend a once-over. Her face was pink but the rest of her skin seemed pale. It worried me, but before I could say a word, I saw Yae wrap her arms in front of her chest. I noticed immediately something that nearly caused me to choke on my own saliva: Yae was clearly not wearing a bra. It was hard to miss their bouncing considering the size of her breasts were larger than my head, but that wasn’t the only issue. The fabric of the clothes couldn’t hide her nipples poking through. 


“U-Uh… Yae...”


“I know, Touya. Can you not look?” Yae frowned and requested, trying to cover her chest. “I’m way too tired after today, and it’s hot so I didn’t want to bother with any underwear.”


The heat wasn’t that bad in my opinion, but I could see Yae was sweating more than someone braving the stuffiness of ‘Comic-ket’s’ crowds in the summer. At first, I thought her concern was the temperature, but I then realized upon seeing her hand hover over her lower body that she was burning up for another reason entirely.


“I-I can turn on the air conditioning for you if you’d like,” I stuttered.


“... I’d rather we use the bands, Touya,” Yae shook her head. She was still demanding a bit of normalcy for the night. She got down on her hands and knees not to beg but to crawl forward towards me. “Please, can we Size-Link again?”


Yae was the testy one now instead of me. After cooling off in the bath, my mood had improved slightly, but because the Sensitivity Raiser’s effects hadn’t gone away fully, Yae’s mood had gone down.


I backed up as the giant girl approached. It was like being charged by an elephant, and the elephant in the room was clearly her. I found my escape route blocked when my back hit the wall behind me. I put my hand around the Size-Link band defensively as Yae’s arms slammed into the wall, flanking me on both sides.


“This is some kabedon…,” I frowned, trying to remain calm. A two-armed wall slam like this did not make my heart skip a beat at all. While the fact that Yae’s boobs were hanging loosely and swaying about while she tried to look me in the eye WAS appealing, being cornered was not. I was a cornered mouse. “You’ve got to deal with this for tonight, Yae. I really can’t make it easier for you.”


“Can’t you just make an exception? We signed the forms didn’t we? Sensei doesn’t have to know. I’m begging you!”


There was a look of desperation on Yae’s face. It pained me to say no to her upon seeing it. Adjusting to her new height had gotten so much tougher thanks to the Sensitivity Raiser. I could see that she was struggling to bottle things up.


“Please, Touya. I don’t know how much longer I can hold on like this...” Yae was clearly reaching her limit. I knew Ayame-san said that the effects could be intense, but I didn’t think it would be so extreme.


“I really am too soft on you…,” I mumbled. I had resolutely decided to not do this for Yae, but it was clear that I was weak to her. I shouldn’t have looked at those pleading eyes.


“Eh? Touya, do you mean you’ll-”


“Yeah,” I groaned. I felt like tearing out my own hair for my weakness to Yae’s teary eyes. Being shrunken for the night at least wouldn’t be too bad compared to dinner. Yae was the only person around this time after all. “But it’ll be after I finish my homework. I still have stuff to do after all unlike you tonight.”


“What? But...” Yae frowned, not happy about having to wait, but she had to relent. “No… You’re right. I can’t keep troubling like this more than I have to… I’ll try to hold it in.”


Sadly for Yae, I continued to add to my demands. “Also, I’ll be setting a time limit on this one. You’re going to have to wake up at the proper Magnified size in the morning. And in exchange for all of this, you’ll owe me two favors. One for earlier and another one for this. Being Reduced all the time like this isn’t fun, and I already went through Reduction Week. This is supposed to be your week.”


“What? That’s not fair. And two?... Uuu… Fine. I’ll do whatever you want, Touya. I promise,” Yae didn’t realize she was in a position to strong-arm me to bargain, and for that I was thankful. She accepted my demands quickly. She must have really wanted to change back that badly.


“Okay. Now can you stop with this awkward kabedon? It’s seriously surreal being trapped like this,” I quoted her usual line to get her to do as I wanted.


“O-Oh, right,” Yae nodded. She pushed off the wall to get herself up again, which was a huge mistake on her part.


“Wait, if you get up that fas-”


Whaaaam!

 

“Kyaa! Owwwww!” It was too late. I could hear the earth shattering strike that was her hard head against the barrier protected ceiling. Yae slammed her head hard. That had to hurt. I did not have time to feel pity for her though. To my dismay, in her daze, Yae’s entire body fell downwards, right on top of me.


“Oh je-”


Slaaaaaam!


“Grk! ...Urgh… Ouch. Yae, that hurt…,” I complained. I was pinned down from my shoulders down by her weight. “Wait… Huh?”


Looking down, I saw that the part of Yae’s body that had impacted me in particular was her head. Her head was right on top of my entire body, entrapping me under her weight. 


Furthermore, her mouth was right over my crotch.


“Uuuu…. Owwwwie….” Yae mumbled. With her mouth right on top of me, my entire body shook from the vibrations of her voice.


“W-Whoa, Y-Yae, can you get off?” I stuttered. A girl over one ton was pinning me down with her head, her mouth wide enough to spread across most of my waist. This was exactly the type of shameless position Ayame-san had warned me not to get into with Yae.


“Haaah~ Uweeeh~ Sorry, Touya…”


“Gyahaha! H-Hey now-!” I tried to lift the girl off of me, but it was impossible. Yae’s deep breath stunned me. The hot breath spread down my thighs and up my stomach. It did not leave her mouth alone either. Yae’s tongue hung out. Its rough surface brushed against me. I was only wearing cotton pajama pants, so they immediately soaked up the saliva dripping out. This was a position I had thought of being in before, but experiencing it first-hand with a girl over three times my size was not what I had wanted for my first time. It was… arousing… admittedly, but I had to try not to think about it or else Yae would be able to realize it just by feeling it.


Sadly, she did.


“Huh…? Hyaaah~!” Yae opened her eyes. I could feel the shiver run through her body like a bolt of lightning as her enhanced senses overrode the pain. She saw my torso and head right on front of her, but glancing down, she realized just had just pricked her. “U-Uweeh~! T-That was…?! We were touching... I was just on top of-” 


Yae pushed herself back up and away from me, retreating back as far as she could, knocking over the tables, chairs, and potted plants in the way until she slammed into the wall with a thunderous wham.


“Awawa! That was an accident. I just tripped! I swear!” Yae shouted in confused, flustered bursts. I turned red as I watched her put her finger to her lips. She had definitely felt it. I saw her body visible tremble as though a powerful jolt flowed through it. “Ngnngh… Hyah… That taste was from...”


Thud!


Yae fell onto her knees with a heavy thud. Was it a delayed reaction from suddenly realizing what it was that touched her? Whatever the case, I could clearly see that her face had turned red and sweat started the drip from her forehead. The Sensitivity Raiser was definitely influencing her.


“Haah… Hyah… Touya, don’t tell me… Did I just lick your-”


This wasn’t good. Something was clearly wrong, my instincts told me. It was embarrassing enough that I had just been caught in an accidental pervert moment like in a manga, but Yae’s reaction to it was unnatural.


“F-Forget about what that was!” I blurted out. I had to change the subject. I was desperate to do something, anything that would do the trick to distract her. I tried to think, but it was hard to on such short notice.


There was only one option that was in my head at that moment. 


“Ok, let’s Size-Link right now.”


“...elt like… Huh?” I could hear Yae’s pause. It took her a moment to process my own words, but that was fine. Her blanking out actually halted her reaction from our touch earlier. “Eh? Right now, Touya? But you said to wait.”


“I changed my mind.”


I opened up the Size-Link Band. To make sure Yae did not have to think about what she had brushed against any further, I willingly chose to shrink myself right away. As much as I didn’t want to be Reduced again, it was the lesser of two evils when compared to having Yae act up further.



(24) Day 2 Night Crawling (565 cm < 570 cm)


My own naivete and adolescence had gotten me this time. For the umpteenth time that day, I had gotten Size-Linked and Reduced for Yae. Well, this time it was to try and distract Yae from the fact that both of us had gotten heated from having her giant face right on top of my lower body.


“Urgh my head… It feels all hazy… But Touya… About earlier… I’m sorry...”


Yae had been concerned for me when she stood behind me as I started to head towards my room after we changed our scales. While she could certainly outspeed me, she was hesitant now that she regained her senses from the Sensitivity Raiser after no longer being Magnified.


“No problem. Don’t worry about it. That spray’s side effects are still there, right? I can manage for a few more hours.”


That’s what I had told her, mainly trying to convince myself. While she seemed to have calmed down a little, I hadn’t been able to look her in the eye at that time, and it wasn’t simply because her eyes were far above my head. I had been too preoccupied with trying to redirect the flow of blood in my lower regions elsewhere. 


“But Touya… It still feels all weird… It felt super good when I was on top of you like that.”


“I said forget about that. It’ll get better soon, right? Ayame-san said it shouldn’t last that much longer.”


I had fled to my room, telling her to get comfortable and just relax for the night as best as she could. I only hoped she would forget about that accidental pervert incident we just had.


Now I was doing my best to use a pile of books to climb onto my now room-sized bed in the darkness of my room.


“Ngnh… Phew… Finally up...” I groaned. I didn’t think I’d have to work up a sweat after taking a bath, but this was the struggle of being Reduced in a normal sized home. It was why I didn’t originally want to have it happen again.


I glanced at the clock on the table by my bed. It was only 8:42. It was early, but I had told Yae to close the door of my room for me because I wanted to get some rest. She was hesitant because of how much I rushed her after turning her Magnified scale into my Reduced scale, but she listened, feeling guilty about the trouble she had caused me.


“I had Yae promise that the time limit would have her grow again at midnight… What is this, Cinderella?” I laughed to myself as I started to crawl under the blanket, but I stopped. The thin summer blanket was large enough to be more of a tarp to me and felt thicker than the winter blankets my grandmother in Hokkaido used whenever I came to visit. “Urgh… Too hot...”


I resigned to resting my body against my pillow. While I had planned to get my homework done, I was not going to be able to do anything easily in this state. Yae was the one with mobility around the house now. I really was too easy on her. I had wanted to see her frantic face as she tried to deal with her large size more, but her pleading and teary eyes were too much. I liked to fluster Yae, but that expression earlier after she fell on me… That wasn’t simply flustered. It was levels beyond that. 


“That Sensitivity Raiser Spray… It’s that bad, huh?” I reached into the pocket of my pajama pants. I was thankful it had been Reduced with me, though it wasn’t going to be able to be charged now that it was too small to be plugged in. The light of the screen glowed in the dark room.


Seeing my message notifications, I saw a half dozen more messages from my classmates - my male friends. From the looks of it, what I had thought was ordinary for 2-D and the Health Committee was actually worse than I thought


Yagi continued telling me about Hirose’s troubles. Apparently Saeki was all over the first year boy now. After landing on top of him, apparently Saeki started acting strangely until she couldn’t hold it in anymore.


As for my other male friends, Eguchi, Ryou, and Nakano all sent me concerned questions about what was going on at the school. It seemed the girls had been sending them some rather questionable messages. I could understand Eguchi’s admirers, especially after what I saw of Yukimura previously. I could even understand the playful Tsujimoto given how she wanted to rile Ryou up. But Honda? The bespectacled bookworm being affected was astonishing. I was glad Okazaki didn’t know my number or else I’d have a lot to explain to Yae.


Still, this was worrying. Were the effects this bad? Yae looked to be holding back the urge as best as she could, but even then, the effects were clearing too much for her. I knew Yae had a good amount of self control, but if she exceeded her limit, would she end up doing the same thing as the other girls? 


I was both concerned and curious. Since I wasn’t going to be sleeping yet, I tried to look it up on my phone. The first result was an advertisement of the spray, but the second article was exactly what I was hoping to find.


“In the case against the Sensitivity Raiser Spray...” I gulped as I pressed my finger down on the link.


I had expected either a long research paper full of jargon I did not understand or an empty rant with no contextual facts, but this was a more impressive and simpler read than I thought. The website of the article was from the government itself, but it laid all of the details about the Sensitive Raiser Spray, which it called SRS, like a blog. It was strangely formal of a blog though, enough to seem like a research paper, but it was still clear enough for a high schooler like me to be able to read. I skimmed through it. 


[The SRS used on Magnified women has been reported to have increased and additional effects on women under the age of 25. For a duration of at most 5 hours from initial exposure, the female body’s sensitivity will increase 100-fold as opposed to the normal proportional levels that are to be expected…]


That explained Yae’s trouble with her clothes brushing against her and why contact with other people made her squeal. 5 hours though… Just like Ayame-san had said. That wouldn’t be over for another 20 minutes if I was right. I continued to read. The webpage included testimonies from women who experienced the adverse effects and linked to further details regarding each of their cases. I frowned noting that a large chunk of them described the experience as a slow descent into madness.


[The afflicted suggest that the adverse effects of SRS increases as time passes. As suggested in graph 12b, the increase is proportional to the same rate at which the sensitivity is intended to increase. Table 14a lists the range of sensations experienced by the afflicted, ranging from discomfort to ticklishness - pain to pleasure.]


Pleasure… As Yae had mentioned, it had felt good when I touched her earlier and ticklish when Yuri and her mother did. I scrolled down further to see what else I could skim over, searching for more details about the ‘pleasure’ Yae felt. I found what I was looking for, but I couldn’t believe what I read. 


[In 80 percent of SRS cases, the afflicted reported an extreme level of pleasure from contact with loved ones or self-stimulation with strong thoughts of a loved one. While further studies are currently in process, there is strong evidence that the ‘pleasure’ mentioned by the afflicted can be classified as ‘sexual’ in nature if the afflicted feels sexual attraction to the ‘contacted’. This is in contrast to any ‘contacted’ who the afflicted show no sexual attraction for. In such cases, as described in the survey data shown in table 16b, the level of pleasure is much weaker.]


Self-stimulation? Sexual pleasure?


“Gak- You’ve got to be kidding me,” I nearly choked on my own spit. This was exactly what was going on. Though it may have been confirmation bias from reading only one article, the details did match with what I had seen. Saeki’s crush on Hirose was something those of us in the health committee were well aware of, and Eguchi’s admirers were self-explanatory. Tsujimoto and Ryou was something I only learned this year, and I was amongst the guys who were actively trying to push Nakano and Honda together. In all of those cases, it was clear enough to me that the girls really liked them… As for Morino and Akagi… well, I had heard rumors that Akagi swung both ways…


But that wasn’t the most pressing concern though. The important detail to worry over was their strange actions. Why were they acting up? Why were the girls behaving so oddly while they were stuck at the school?


And there was the answer right below the paragraph I read.


[All of the afflicted who responded with an Attraction Rating of 8/10 or above to the ‘contacted’ on the survey additionally reported an impairment in memory recollection. 44/52 cases likened the experience to the after-effects of intoxication, but in reality, this state of delirium surpasses any case of standard inebriation. The afflicted’s actions in those 44 cases will not be shared due to their explicit nature.]


Intoxication… Delirium...Explicit… So any of the girls who were in love enough were basically drunk? How was that scientific? And was this how the effects of alcohol were like? I felt this was a bit more extreme than alcohol.


As I thought that, a bright red color filled my screen. I had scrolled down to what was a cautionary message.


[Warning: It is extremely advised against engaging in any sexual activity or actions that are sexually implicit in nature while under the side effects of SRS. Strong enough stimuli will exacerbate the condition. The intensity will grow exponentially, beyond even the initial adverse side-effects. Within 20-30 minutes, it becomes impossible to resist. In the most drastic of cases, the afflicted temporarily loses all inhibition and logical thought.]


The girls at school didn’t take part in that, did they? If the guys weren’t around, they couldn’t engage in sexual activity right? Or was ‘sexually implicit’ that broad of a term? Did sexting count?


My concern shouldn’t have been on my classmates though. I should’ve been thinking about myself the entire time, but my brain was trying to push the thought to the back of my head as best as it could. Sadly, those thoughts surfaced in the silence of my room.


“But if even that counts… Didn’t Yae and I just end up...”


An accidental pervert moment like having a girl fall on top of your crotch wasn’t just implicit it was explicit in my mind. This was exactly what Ayame-san had tried to warn me about earlier. Yae was definitely shaking the moment she felt me, but I did snap her out of it, didn’t it? I got her back to normal size with the bands, right?


“No,” I realized. Yae was still reacting strongly to me when she was normal scaled. And more than that, the article said 20-30 minutes. There was a chance the intense sensations didn’t get strong enough yet when I was outside earlier.


Nervously, I looked at the clock. I had been twenty five minutes since I hid away back in my room. It was already past the half-way mark. That meant Yae was fine, right?


I waited nervously, staring at the door. One minute passed. Then two. Then three. I didn’t hear anything outside. There wasn’t any light coming through the crack under the door either.


I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head. Yae might have tried sleeping early out in the living room. “... No, I’m just thinking too much. There’s no way that’d happen.”


I decided to put my phone away and go to bed. I was being too paranoid. It was fine. Yae was in love with me, I knew that, but she was also a girl who had plenty of experience with holding back how she actually felt. We had promised to wait until we graduated to begin dating after all.


But I already raised the event flag to be told I was wrong a long time ago.


Rattle. Rattle.


“Huh?” I heard the doorknob rattling after I crawled underneath the covers. Was Yae at the door?


Creak!


The door opened slowly. I stayed silent, curled up underneath the blanket that covered the entirety of my 50 cm body. I could feel a presence approaching me. Footsteps got louder as the intruder to my room moved towards my bed. I could tell from the sound and the weight of the footsteps that her movements were unsteady. Even so, she was gravitating towards me.


“To...u… ya...” 


Yae? That was certainly her voice, but she was struggling to speak properly. Her breathing was heavy and deep.


I pretended to be asleep, but I could feel her presence looming over me from behind. She definitely knew where I was. It couldn’t have been that hard to miss the small bump in the otherwise flat blanket.


“Haah… Haaah...” Yae’s gasping came out in violent whispers. She was trying to stay silent, but she was doing something behind my back to excite her sensitivity body even further. “Ngggh… Hyaaah…! It’s so strong… What’s with me…?”


Whaam!


I felt the entire bed shake and dip down in one direction. My body started being pulled along with the blanket towards where Yae. Yae had sat down on the bed. I covered my mouth with my hands so that I wouldn’t make a sound. I didn’t know what with Yae, but her behavior was atypical of her usual self.


“... This isn’t … Huff… good… I can’t... take this anymore... ” Yae was clearly in pain, doing her best to fight her own body.


I could feel Yae’s body twist while she was seated. She was turning to glance over in my direction. I remained motionless. I was cornered between her and the wall. Perhaps if I stayed still, she wouldn’t do anything… was the hope I had….


“Touya… That felt too good before… Huff… Huff… ” Yae asked herself. “Please… I need it again… Can I touch you… just one more time…?” 


This was bad. Yae’s labored breathing told me she was not in the right mind on its own. She sounded like an addict with how she was speaking.


Slam!


“Grk…!” I ground my teeth as the bed trembled under Yae’s weight. All of a sudden she had turned over and gotten on all fours. I could feel my bed dip down in different directions as Yae’s hands and feet pushed down onto it. 


“To...u...ya…”


Yae called my name from directly above me. She was slurring her speech, but it was clear that there was a sensual tone in her voice as she beckoned me. My body underneath the blanket was right in front of her, and it was clear she had lost her ability to fight it. Her body was acting for her.


“This isn’t good… So this is the intoxication,” I mumbled to myself in a low whisper. My fight or flight instincts told me to run, but it was now too late. I was caught on all sides by Yae who held the blanket down atop of me.


“Ufufu~” a sultry giggle came from above. “Touya… It’s been a while since I’ve seen you this small, huh?”


I stayed silent. Perhaps if I didn’t respond, she’d ignore me thinking I was asleep.


But Yae continued to be influenced by the SRS. “So cute… My Touya’s right here...”


Just what was Yae going to do? The 2-D girls at the school were trying to send erotic pictures, Saeki needed to be restrained from Hirose, and Akagi clung to Morino. What was my not-girlfriend going to do now that she couldn’t resist the SRS anymore?


“It’s here, right?”


My body tensed as Yae’s finger circled around me, pressing down on the blanket. Her finger moved in a spiral, getting ever closer with each cycle. She stopped just short of touching me, a literal centimeter away from my perspective, even less from hers. She couldn’t tell which part of me was facing which side while I was underneath the blanket, but she had ended up holding her finger just in front of my lower body. “Nggh… So close... Way too close… ”


“I know what that was earlier, Touya…,” Yae told me, reminding me of our accident. My body moved along with the bed as she took her left hand off of the bed. No doubt she was putting it up to her lips. “You were so embarrassed, but you couldn’t hide it from me… As always, you’re a bad liar… like with Sumi-chan…”


Sumi? Yae was bringing up old memories. I knew Ayame-san constantly reminded her about it, but how hazy was her mind that she was bringing up cram school of all things? That shouldn’t have been my concern though. I should have been more worried about the fact that she was bringing up what she had felt on her lips earlier.


“Hey… can I have… another taste…?”


My mind froze. What? What did Yae just ask?


“... It felt super good when it touched me… I felt it brush against my tongue… Even more than dinner, for some reason, your taste got my body super excited...” 


I had heard of a sexual appetite, but this sounded a bit too literal.


“Here I go...” Suddenly, I felt the air above me get pushed away. Something was falling. It was Yae’s face. She had brought her head down closer to my level. Her hot and heavy breaths could be felt through the summer blanket.


There was a time, place, and occasion for everything, and this was not the correct TPO in the slightest. The article wasn’t kidding about losing all inhibition. Was this Yae when she wasn’t restraining herself? Now I understood why she mentioned Sumire. That was the one of the few times where Yae didn’t hold back her feelings.


“I can’t wait for graduation, Touya. I want you now,” I heard Yae’s tongue as she licked her lips. Yae spoke without hesitation. Sometimes I wondered if Yae had an even dirtier mind than me, and this practically proved it.


Chuuuuuuu!


“Uwoah! A-A-Awah… Y-Yae! Wai-” I couldn’t stop myself from shouting as a heavy weight pressed down on me. Yae had brought down her head entirely. She was too intoxicated to remove the blanket, but she started nuzzling my body all over with her head. I could feel the curve of her nose brush against my chest and the force of her lips as she caressed my body, kissing me through the fabric.


“Ehehe~ What a cute voice~” Yae giggled while intoxicated, happy to hear my reaction.


Yae was reckless as she rubbed her head repeatedly onto my 50 cm body. Her face, over half my size, continued rolling over me, bowling me over, breathing on top of me, and pecking every centimeter of my body with her lips. Even with the blanket in the way, I could feel every one of her touches. She was aiming for my lower body, but she didn’t hesitate to target any other part of me too. She was a victim to the SRS but I was collateral damage. 


“Yae, stop! Stop! Hold o- W-W-W-waaah-ah-aah!”


Ayame-san hadn’t been kidding about assault. My body felt the extreme suction from Yae’s more forceful kisses and the heavy impacts from whenever her two ton body moved. I could feel Yae’s saliva as the blanket absorbed it and it dripped onto my body. I was trapped and soaked while Yae continued to try kissing me. My body felt hot, not only from being bound under the blanket but from how much sexually charged energy Yae was putting into ‘tasting’ me.


“Fufufu~ Touya~ I like you. I really like you like this… A-Aaahaa~n”


“Mfffpf!” In one of Yae’s reckless acts, I found my face completely overwhelmed by her mouth. Even through the fabric I could feel her teeth. I was afraid she’d actually bite down on me.


Just how long would the effects last? Five hours was how long the worst of the SRS was supposed to be right? That’d be soon, wouldn’t it? Or did I add even more time to that now that Yae had passed the breaking point?


I could only hope for the best and endure until Yae came to her senses.



………


…………...


In the end, it seemed being influenced by the accidental pervert incident didn’t extend the time any longer. I didn’t know how many longers it took, but Yae actually stopped moving some time after. It didn’t take an hour and wasn’t as short as five minutes either, but eventually, the constant pushing from Yae nuzzling me ceased. Instead, it was replaced by a soft breathing.


Zzzzz….. Zzzz…..


Yae had fallen asleep on my bed. She seemed quite satisfied after cutting loose. She had come in as suddenly as bolt of lightning and attacked with the force of a typhoon. The aftermath left me battered and exhausted.


“This spray seriously needs to be discontinued,” I concluded while counting the dots on the ceiling. In the chaos, the blanket had been knocked away. I could actually breathe the night air now. Sadly, even if I wanted to move away, I couldn’t. Her entire body was curled up almost like a cat with me being held down by her arm on top of me. The full weight of her left arm pressed down on my chest.


“Touya… I love you...” I heard her mumble in her sleep, her satisfied face taking up the entire left side of my view.


I knew she did. She wouldn’t have started acting like this if she didn’t. I frowned. This was Yae when she wasn’t holding back. If the blanket wasn’t in the way, how far would she have taken it? 


… I was to blame for this. She shouldn’t even have had the need to hold back in the first place, but the fault of that was mine. I knew she wanted to act all lovey-dovey with me, and I did too, but we couldn’t yet.


I was the one who made her promise to wait for me after all.


“Jeez… I really need a cold shower...” I groaned, looking down at my crotch, realizing all of the excitement still left me excited. The adrenaline running through my system now from trying to resist Yae targeting it wouldn’t let me sleep. Sadly, because Yae held me in place with her thin hand that was tougher than a bear trap in my present size, I couldn’t do anything to subdue the sensation. Closing my eyes and trying to fall asleep, the only thing I could do was wait until morning. Day 3 was going to be even tougher, I believed, but more firmly than that, I had come to learn one thing from this whole experience.


Holding things in was torture on both of us.


 

End Notes:

Day 3 is coming next. Which is when growth will start kicking in by the meter.

Day 3 (570cm < 891cm) by jellytea819

(25) Day 3 Wake Up Call (570 cm < 800 cm)


I didn’t know when I fell asleep or how, but the night passed uneventfully thankfully. After being completely taken for a ride by Yae while she was under the worst effects of the SRS, I had finally somehow gotten to sleep. I still woke up ahead of the girl in question, who seemed to have been completely knocked out for the night after the SRS ran through her system.


“Um.. Yae…? I can’t move…”


Zzzzzz…. Zzzz…. Snore....


“She’s not budging at all.”


I had grown back at midnight as we had set up on with the Size-Link Bands. That meant Yae had grown back as well… in my room… and she had continued growing through the night as well...


“How big is she now?” I couldn’t believe how cramped it was inside my room now. Neither of us were on my bed anymore. For me, it wasn’t by choice. I had been pulled close to her, held close to her body by her arm. I was being held like a stuffed doll against Yae’s stomach, which was exposed because my body was being shoved against her pajamas. 


Yae on the other hand was off of the bed because she had grown so large it wouldn’t fit her. Actually, the entire room no longer fit her properly either. She had pushed everything to the very edges of my bedroom with her body, knocking over chairs, tables, my bookshelf of various textbooks, study aids, and manga. It was a surreal experience - a real world Alice in Wonderland, only this was Yae in Wonderland instead.


It was impressive how the walls and window didn’t seem the least bit troubled while Yae’s body pushed against them. The DL Field Generator was definitely doing its job. There’d be holes leading straight outside otherwise. Even though Yae was asleep, she jerked around, occasionally kicking her legs. I could hear and feel the heavy thumps of her bare feet against the far wall. 


What was a lot more evident than the previous two days though was the speed at which Yae was growing. I opened up the Size-Link Band to confirm. I could actually see the numbers ticking upwards right before my eyes. I could even see Yae physically grow as well.


“791 cm… 795 cm… 800 cm...” Eight meters. I couldn’t believe it. That was how tall Yae had gotten overnight. Considering she was originally 160 cm tall, she was now five times her normal height. 


It was getting unbelievably cramped having the growing Yae in my bedroom. Even if I was able to break free of Yae’s hold, there was no possible way to get through the door. Yae’s head pressed against it, blocking it entirely from opening.


“Zzzz….” Yae continued to snore. How could she sleep through the fact that she had grown back? If this kept going, we’d both be stuck in my room until she was so big, there’d be no air to breathe in.


Well, it was comfortable, I had to admit. The warmth of Yae’s body was pleasant and the squishiness of her stomach did make it feel like I was on a bed. If I weren’t wide awake from all of my troubles, I would have probably fallen asleep while pressed against her.


“C’mon Yae, we’re supposed to head to school early,” I struggled to pull myself out of Yae’s grip, but it was to no avail. She was a solid as a rock, and when I tried smacking her belly, she had no reaction. “There has to be some way to get free.”


Well, there was, but I did not want to do it. 


“Krk!”


“Uwoh!” 


I grunted as the hand Yae held me with lifted up. Without warning, my vision became saturated in pink. I was shoved up Yae’s pajama top. While the pink shirt blinded me for a moment, my head was pressed up against an overwhelming presence. A warmth spread into me by the soft flesh that yielded slightly to my body pushing against it. I was under Yae’s shirt and touching her right breast.


“Zzz… Tou… ya...” Yae was still asleep. This was hard evidence that the SRS’s worst effects were gone if she was perfectly fine with where I was being held. While it was good that the worst was over, this was still not a good place for me to be. My self-control would start to fail if I remained in Yae’s grasp for any longer.


“There’s no choice.” Before I was no longer in a position to do it anymore, I had to get out of Yae’s hold.


The good thing about Yae holding me against her was that the Size-Link Band she wore was within reach. I managed to press the switch that opened the panel on the bracelet and was thankful to find that the link button was still something I could press.


Click.


With the switch on, immediately, I felt my body get pushed in from all directions. While I was starting to become familiar with the feeling, I was surprised to find my vision blurry this time. My stomach was doing backflips. Having my size changed multiple times in the span of 24 hours felt disorienting to me. My body was starting to become unsure what was ‘normal’ after swapping scales repeatedly. 


“Urgh… I don’t think I should be changing this often…”


It happened to Yae as well, which allowed the furniture she pushed into the walls to be freed. While a number of things fell to the floor in a haphazard mess, I didn’t care. I’d clean it up later. What was more pressing was how the two of us swapped scales. Now that Yae was normal sized, she had enough space to roll onto her back. Her arms shifted, letting me go and giving me enough space to climb off her body. I crawled off carefully, not wanting to take any chances with the sleeping girl.


“P-Phew… Finally free,” I exhaled a breath of relief just in time to suddenly see a shadow fall over me. “... Huh? W-Whoah!”


Slam!


“Grk!” Immediately, I was pinned down.


“... Ngnn… Uuuuu… Nghaaaaaah~” I heard the girl’s yawns. I had been unable to dodge out of the way of Yae’s hand in time, so she roughly shoved me down into the floor as she used her hand to balance herself as she slowly sat up.


“Of course, she only wakes up now,” I grumbled. This was good though. I was well aware that I was too small to open the door, and if I tried to change back to normal size, Yae would grow to fill up the room again.


Yaaaaaaaawn!


“Uuueeee… Morning… already...?” I heard the sleepy girl as she rubbed her eyes. I was relieved to hear her speak though. It was the normal Yae. She didn’t seem to least be delirious. 


“M-Morning... sleepy-head!” I struggled to shout while unable to move. “Urgh… So heavy...”


“Touya?” Upon hearing my voice, Yae looked to the left and then to the right. “Huh? T-This is Touya’s room? What am I doing here?”


I could feel the ground tremble as her body shook the floor while her head and torso darted around. She didn’t take her hand off me sadly. In fact, she started shifting her weight over to her hand as she glanced about, meaning the pressure holding me down increased… sharply. 


“G-Gaak! Y-Yae…! You’re… crushing… me here…!” I strained my flattening lungs to cry out again. While her palm was big enough to spread the force through my entire torso, the weight of Yae’s body was more than enough to make me forget about my increased resistance while Reduced.


“H-Huh? U-Uwah!” It took a while longer before Yae lifted her hand off of me. “T-Touya! What are you doing there?”


“... This is my room, isn’t it?” I managed to utter after my body was no longer being flattened under Yae’s weight. “You were the one who barged in here last night...”


“Barged... in?” Yae’s entire body visibly froze up. It was definitely a sight to see a building sized person stiffen up. What was even more impressive though was the burning crimson that my childhood friend’s face became as her memories from the previous night returned to her. “A-Awawa… N-No. I didn’t. I couldn’t have. Last nigh- I- Don’t tell me I actually...”


“You remembered? That’s impressive. I figured you would’ve forgotten considering SRS basically made you drunk,” I raised an eyebrow as I stood up. 


“A-As if I could forget that!” Yae flusteredly shouted, slamming her fist down heavily onto the floor with the force of a wrecking ball. I would’ve been knocked back down onto the floor by the shockwave of the impact if I wasn’t already downed. “Uwaaaah… I remember everything!”


Yae’s inability to lie made her criminally honest. It embarrassed me knowing all of the details of the previous night stayed in Yae’s memory, but I supposed it was better than just keeping the lewd way she acted to myself. Still, I started to move as far away as I could from Yae as quickly as my tiny legs could carry to avoid getting caught up in her giant movements.


“Uuuueee… I was super perverted last night, wasn’t I? It was that spray’s fault. It made me feel so good...” she complained.


“You don’t have to worry, Yae,” I told her when I was a safer distance away. “We’ve all got a perverted side to ourselves. And yours isn’t really that hidden either.”


“That doesn’t make me feel any better, Touya,” the giant girl glared at me. I noticed she didn’t deny her own lewd thoughts. I was thankfully just out of her arm’s reach, so she didn’t try to do anything immediately.


Seeing her depressed and embarrassed face, I couldn’t help but tease her further. “But I’ve got to say. You being interested in my partner’s taste… I think I learned a lot more about you last night than since all of the years we’ve been together, Ero-Yae.”


That was definitely a bad call on my part.


“Ero-Y-” Yae couldn’t continue her sentence. 


My big mouth just wouldn’t shut up. “Sensei’s going to have a field day with this. I wonder if I can compare notes with the health committee on how bad it was there at the school too.”


“What?”


It was definitely insensitive of me to say that aloud to Yae, but my loose lips couldn’t be stopped. The words left my mouth before I even realized how bad they were. And while I had thought she couldn’t turn any redder than she already was, I was wrong. Acting almost on instinct, Yae pounced.


Whoooosh!


“W-Waaah!”


I shouted as Yae’s hand snatched me right off the floor. back down to the floor as Yae. With breakneck speeds that would’ve knocked out a jet pilot, I was pulled up and towards Yae as she stood up with me in her hands. I could only see a blur of colors as my stomach and head were rattled.


“Urgh… What was that for Y-... Yae…?” I drifted off after I came back to my senses because I found myself held mere centimeters away from Yae’s face. While her face and ears were still red, her embarrassed expression was no longer there. In its place was a smile…


… one with a frightening calmness very similar to her mother’s.


“To~u~ya~,” Yae started, stressing my name. Her fist’s grip on me tightened with every syllable. “This stays a secret between us. Got it?”


“Y-Yes, ma’am,” I reflexively answered her demand. 


With my answer, I watched Yae sigh and scratch her head in frustration while she held me… At least, until she lowered her hand. I hung limply in her grasp like a rag doll.  “Jeez. What a way to start the morning… I don’t want to go to school today now...”


“Hey, we can’t just stop the program halfway through. And we’re going to have to Size-Link back.”


“Hmph... I’m thinking about saying no to that, Touya…,” Yae threatened to get back at me, knowing she was my only way to get back to regular scale. 


“What? Please, Yae. I don’t want to stay small forever.”


“Hmph,” she pouted, purposefully ignoring me.


While that was how she felt, she was going to have to go, and we were going to have to Size-Link back. I hoped getting to talk to the other girls who went through the same thing as her would get her to calm down. She’d definitely have to somehow find a way to avoid blurting out the secret she so desperately was forcing me to keep, though, as her big mouth was as bad as mine.


Of course, now that we were entering the third day, perhaps the program’s activities would get her to forget enough about last night for a while.


 


(26) Day 3 Beyond the House (800 cm < 891 cm)


Getting ready for school was a pain for me more than it was Yae who took advantage of the fact that she had to agree to using the Size-Link band for us to change back. She took her sweet time getting ready taking in the bathroom while I was unable to do a single thing while less than five times my normal scale. At the very least, Yae was forced to change back when she realized her school uniform hadn’t shrunken with her because we had swapped sizes while she was in her pajamas. I had re-Magnify the Portable Blue Room so she could get dressed properly.


It was only after we switched scales again that I was able to get myself ready for school as well. We had taken a bit too much time because it had been so difficult to wake Yae up, so I rushed as quickly as I could while Yae waited outside. We were expected to meet up with the Health Committee early, so I couldn’t take my time.


When I walked back out of the house, I saw Yae seated in the middle of the street blocking three quarters of it. She was looking around curiously but hesitantly. Considering that, while seated, she was still over 4 meters tall, she cleared the first story of the houses in the neighborhood, it was a good thing she was cautious.


“It’s good to see you’re being careful,” I told her. “I can keep the Field Generator at my house until next week, but its range isn’t that far.”


“Yeah… I took one step out of the field and the ground suddenly felt a lot weaker,” That was precisely why Yae was being careful. She pointed out in the distance where I could see a clear shoe print mark on the road. 


I would have answered her back, but I lost my train of thought as Yae stood up to her full height. While I had seen her from the floor while in the house, this was my first proper time seeing her standing this morning while she was Magnified. She was taller than almost all of the houses in our neighborhood at over 8 and a half meters tall. Only a few of the two story houses like my own were able to compare, but the top of her head was slowly passing the roofs.


Having the buildings in our neighborhood to compare to her size really put things into perspective for me. The telephone poles looked like thin sticks compared to her legs, and two meter high privacy walls and hedges didn’t even make it up to her knees. I couldn’t even see Yae’s head as her skirt and breasts protruded out enough to block my view. It embarrassed me still to see her underwear even if they were bloomers, so I tried looking straight ahead instead. When I did that, I met a shoe that was almost as long as I was tall.


“This is so surreal… This is our neighborhood? Everything looks like a bunch of doll houses,” I heard from up above. “It looks so small.”


“It’s you that’s big,” I uttered to myself before cupping my hands together and shouting so Yae could properly hear me. Now that she was so high up, I doubted normal speech would carry easily to her ears. “Yeah, I bet everything’s close to dollsized to you at this scale. You’re a bit more than five times your normal size right now.”


“Five times?” Yae looked down towards me. I braced myself as she took a step back, moving her immense weight several meters. “Awah… I didn’t think about it earlier, but this is super big. How did I even fit in your house, Touya?”


It was a good question, and the answer was that she couldn’t fit. It was why we had to Size-Link in the first place. My large house had been able to properly accommodate her the previous night because we had fairly high ceilings, but even then, she couldn’t stand. 


“I’m more curious about how school’s going to be like if this is how big you are,” I mumbled. I couldn’t imagine how class was going to go with the other girls when none of them could fit through the door.


“Huh? What was that, Touya?” Since she was looking down at me, Yae saw my mouth move, but she didn’t hear me because I had spoken under my breath. 


I would have responded properly by shouting words instead of just, but I couldn’t before an idea popped up in Yae’s head. A cat-like smile wriggled up on her face as she bent down. Her multi-ton body suddenly descending onto the ground was enough to cause the ground to shudder like a miniature earthquake. I stumbled and caught myself only to find her looming over me, treating me to a clear view of her bloomers as she put her hands on her knees.


“Hm… Fufu~”


“Uh…? Yae?”


“Up we go!”


“W-Whoaaah!”


Without any warning or hesitation, Yae brought her hand down. Her fingers wrapped around me, pulling me up along with her as she stood up straight. Yae was brief and quick in what she wanted to do though. She let me go… on top of my own roof.


“Urk… O-Oh, wow… I’ve never been up here before…” I was more than a little nervous being so high up. 


“There. I can hear you better when you’re up here,” a giggle caught my attention. Looking forward, I found myself looking my childhood friend in the eye. Actually, she was actively growing. Had she gotten to 9 meters now? “Now it really looks like a dollhouse when I can move you around like this. Ehehehe~”


“H-Hey, Yae, I know I left the field generator running, but this is pretty dangerous,” I stuttered. So this was how things looked from Yae’s current height. If I was afraid of heights, I’d be in a panic, but I felt I was more afraid of falling.


“Sorry, Touya,” Yae giggled, clearly not apologetic. She was happy to see me clinging to the rooftop. “For some reason, I just wanted to do this.”


For some reason? “I’m glad you’re having fun, but we’re kind of outside here. Isn’t this embarrassing?”


“Embarrassing…?” Yae paused. Looking around, she saw nobody nearby. I wondered if it was because it was still early in the morning or because we had let the whole neighborhood know that we were doing Magnification Week. “I-It’s strange to admit, but for some reason, this doesn’t feel all that bad right now.”


“It doesn’t?” I was surprised. Was it because what happened yesterday with the SRS was so embarrassing this felt like nothing to her? “W-Well, we still have to get to school, Yae. So could you please let me down? We’re going to be late.”


“Oh right!” Yae remembered now that I told her. But instead of putting me down, she breathed out of her nose in what sounded like a laugh. “Fufu~ But I have a better idea than that, Touya, and it’ll be faster too. Can I carry you to school?”


“Carry? I guess. We did do it yesterday after all,” I frowned as I agreed. I had a feeling Yae wouldn’t let me say no, and, honestly, I felt like I’d accept anything so long as Yae got me off the roof. 


“Yay!” Yae cheered as her hand reached towards me again. This time though, she used both hands and cupped them together. She made a bowl with her palms and waited until I slowly and hesitantly got onto them. “Don’t worry, Touya. I’ll be very careful.”


“Please do. I only have one life here,” I told her. While it was true that I trusted Yae. I did not trust her occasional clumsiness. Additionally, I now had one more worry even though I should have been glad that Yae was starting to get used to her increased size. The fact that she had started to fool around right after we got outside of the house made me concerned about what else she could do on a whim. She was now at a scale I couldn’t easily manage. My life was now literally in her hands.


In a single step, Yae cleared the distance from my house to hers, and in two more, she made it all the way to the end of the road. It was time for us to get to school, and while we were expected to be there early, I had a feeling that at the pace she was going, we’d arrive even sooner than I’d expect. 


 

End Notes:

*Special thanks to Exosaur for noticing some errors!

Day 3 (891cm < 10.9m) by jellytea819

(27) Day 3 Morning Greetings (891 cm < 10.0 m)


Sakuragawa Senior High School was a fairly typical high school in our prefecture if not one with a fair amount of money behind it. If there was anything that made it stand out, that would be the health committee, occasionally referred to as the All-Trades Medical Brigade and sometimes Sakuragawa’s Shadow Squad because of how overreaching the committee was into every corner of the school. The school’s committee had a reputation of preparing anyone who joined it well for university. That was the reason why I had wanted to go to Sakuragawa.


Although I knew the health committee had a lot of influence on our campus, this was made absolutely evident how much more power they had when we arrived at the school gates.


“Uwah… That’s intimidating…,” I uttered after Yae put me down at the front of the school at the request of the two health committee members who had been waiting for us. Four pillars greeted me - two white, two black. The pillar’s owners stood on the left and right of the gates imposingly like a pair of gate guardian statues. Kamiya-senpai and Yanase-senpai were no motionless stone warrior statues, however, and that was what made me suddenly wish to be back in Yae’s hands as I found myself in the girls’ shadows. They were the ones in charge of the Health Committee. With Kamiya-senpai being our committee head and Yanase-senpai being the student council secretary, they both were a size that reflected their positions of power.


“Good morning, Touya-kun~ Ufufu~” the bubbly Yanase-senpai greeted me with her usual smile. Her legs clad in white thigh-high socks stretched upwards until they ended at a unique wave-like pattern. It was characteristic of her look, but at her current size, it made her stand out even more as it turned her legs into pure white pillars.


“Thank you for putting him down, Yae-san. I was worried about what would happen if Kirishima-kun fell. The Dual-Layer Field does not extend past the gate,” Kamiya-senpai thanked Yae. I followed my gaze up the black panty-hose clad legs she wore until I saw her blue skirt and then her white uniform. My neck started hurting trying to gaze up at her face. 


“Uh… Morning, Senpais!” I decided to shout while hiding behind Yae. I was glad to know the school had a Dual-Layer Field as well to protect everyone, but I was worried about what was going to happen because Yanase-senpai was as giddy as ever, something Yae and I both knew couldn’t be good.


It seemed the fact that I was using Yae’s leg as a cover looked adorable to the girls as all three of them couldn’t resist laughing.


“Awwww~ Touya-kun, what’s with that look~? We won’t bite~” Yanase-senpai chuckled. This being the same upperclassman who made Yae put me in her shoe and step on me once before, I didn’t trust those words.


Kamiya-senpai didn’t trust her friend either. “I do not think we have the right to say that anymore, Emi-chan.”


“A-Ahaha~ ha...” for once Yanase-senpai’s smile turned into a frown as she remembered something from what our committee head was implying. “Last night sure was rough~ It was even worse than when we went through it last year~”


“Yae-san, Kirishima-kun, you must have had the same trouble as well. Forgive us. We were following the instructions we were given but should have realized the side effects of SRS,” our committee lowered her head apologetically to us… well, to Yae. I was far too low to the ground compared to her for her to do that properly for me.. “I neglected to recall its effects despite having experienced it myself last year.”


Seeing our upperclassman bow to her startled Yae. “I-It’s fine, Senpai. I-It was embarrassing, but nothing bad happened between Touya and me. Honestly.”


“So it seems you remember. How strange. The dosage last year made most of us girls forget. Perhaps the formula for the spray changed,” Kamiya-senpai observed. “Still, I do hope nothing untoward happened. There was enough trouble last night trying to get the girls to sleep.”


“Nacchan, your President Chop was super useful~!” Yanase-senpai laughed. I frowned, knowing that meant my senpai had to resort to physical means to stop some of the girls.


Considering all of the messages I received the previous night, I understood what my upperclassmen were concerned about. We were just one blanket away from crossing the line. Since I had no way of stopping Yae last night, I (namely my chastity) was actually put in danger due to the health committee’s mistake. Senpai’s words confirmed that the chaos I heard about last night did happen. Did the girls all remember like Yae did? Were they all as bad?


I wanted to talk to my upperclassmen to ask as well as share my own experience, but it was difficult to speak over someone who was literally over me. The conversation above continued with Yae getting informed by Kamiya-senpai about SRS’s effects and the trouble it caused. I tried to call out, but my voice wasn’t loud enough to easily be heard now that the girls were all six times my height and paying attention to each other. 


Instead, I had to wait until Kamiya-senpai directed her attention to me, which she did by stepping over the school gate to get to Yae’s side. I couldn’t hide behind Yae anymore as the committee head put her hands on her hips and glanced down with a serious expression.


“Kirishima-kun, I hope you enjoyed last night. Today is when you start helping out again. In fact, we were waiting for you because we need you to start right now,” my upperclassman informed me.


“Putting me to work already, Senpai?” I knew I did a lot of work for the committee, but I would have thought the committee girls who were all Magnified would be more effective than I was.


Yanase-senpai joined in and flanked me from the opposite end. I hurt my neck turning around and looking up while surrounded by the three giants now. “Ehehe~ This is a job only you can do, Touya-kun~! You’re the one who knows your classmates best out of our whole committee after all~!”


I had a bad feeling about what I was going to have to do.


Shove!


“Wah!”


Before I could ask my senpais about what my duty was, however, Yanase-senpai began ushering Yae past the gate with her hands. She pushed Yae, forcing her to hop over the 2 meter tall gates so she wouldn’t trip. In a single movement, Yae made it nearly ten meters away from me, and she started getting further away as Senpai continued pushing her.


“Well, Touya-kun~ I’ll be taking your Yae-chan~ to give her a proper check before class~!” Yanase-senpai informed me. “We’ll meet up with you later~!”


“Huh? A check? Where are we going, Yanase-senpai?” Yae asked to no avail as Yanase-senpai grabbed her hand and started walking off. I noticed that inside the school the prints of their shoes weren’t showing compared to what Yae caused on the road to campus.


With Yae and Yanase-senpai gone though, that left me with Kamiya-senpai. I stared up at my upperclassman’s pantyhose clad legs. Despite it still being summer temperature-wise, she had opted for pantyhose either for the sake of fashion or out of discomfort in showing her underwear. It made her stand out as much as Yanase-senpai had honestly - pitch black pillars to compare to her classmate’s pure white. 


Kamiya-senpai caught me staring. A frown crossed her expression. To my surprise and panic, her loafer started to raise until it was level with my chest. “Kirishima-kun, you know it is rude to stare like that, do you not?”


“S-Sorry, Senpai!” I apologized immediately, not wanting to get knocked over and possibly stepped on by a shoe my size.


“A-Ah… Hm… I’m glad you understood right away… ” It was at that moment that Kamiya-senpai caught herself and pulled back. “My apologies if that was rather abrupt, Kirishima-kun. SRS loosens up the inhibitions of women. I had to take it as well following regulations, so I am not completely sober at the moment.”


“That explains the President Chop that Senpai mentioned,” I knew our committee head wouldn’t resort to that on a whim normally. It was clear to me now that all of the girls, after having been exposed to SRS, were more likely to act before they thought.


“Yes. I may have not been thinking straight yesterday. And for threatening to step on you just now, I apologize,” It was a surreal sight seeing my over ten meter tall upperclassman bow ninety degrees to try and apologize to me. 


“I’m guessing that means everyone in class is having the same issues then. The other girls in the committee too?”


“Correct,” Senpai was glad I was getting straight to the point. “Sadly, Sasakura-sensei said the medicine to remedy the adverse effects will not arrive until later.”


So there was at least something that existed that could deal with SRS.


Getting down to business though, Senpai gave me my orders. “We want you to take a look at all of the girls, Kirishima-kun. While we have an idea as to what normal behavior is, some of your classmates are… eccentric… We would like for you to check on them and confirm the severity of their SRS hangover.”


I frowned. I was right about my bad feeling.


“Senpai, now that I’m thinking about it. Where are the girls?” I looked around the campus around the front gates. The girls were all around 10 meter tall now if the Size-Link Bands switching from centimeters to meters was any indication. I should have been able to spot them considering they would’ve stood out like a radio tower, but the school grounds were entirely empty.


“You can find them all behind the school,” Kamiya-senpai answered me as she started walking away, leaving me by the gates. In just two steps, she was already halfway down the courtyard. I could see as she got closer to the school building that it was still taller than her, but It was surreal seeing as she was tall enough that she would have to bend down to look into the second floor classrooms. “We had all of the girls sleep in the gym last night, but they are a tad too large for it this morning. As such, we just erected a new structure for use today. We’ll be bringing the school materials in later, but they should all be in there now.”


“A new what? Wait, Senpai!” I called out to her, but she navigated her way around the school building in an instant. Distance was no issue for any of the Magnified girls, and despite me being 180 cm tall, I felt inadequate comparing myself to someone 10 meters tall.


“So I’m on my own, huh?” I grumbled. The early morning mist helped cool down my warm face. Sighing, I started to make my way to the back of the school where the gym and my giant classmates were going to be.


Being left to get to the back of the school myself was something I was a little grateful for. While it was definitely slower compared to Senpai, I was at least being allowed to move my own body again unlike with the previous night where Yuri carried me around and earlier that morning when Yae held me in her hands on the way to school. It was humorous to recall that the police had actually stopped her when she tried to step over the street. Though she was allowed to be Magnified because she had the armband, she couldn’t ignore the rules of the road apparently.


Just a few minutes’ walk was enough to let me get my composure up again and to work out the kinks in my neck muscles for a while before I would be using them again. And I was right that I was going to have to get used to looking up again when I turned the corner to the back of the school.


“I’m… not seeing double… am I?”


To my surprise, I didn’t see just the school gymnasium. I saw two, and the second one was at least 50% bigger than the first. How had I not seen this?


“Uwah… So this is what Senpai meant by a new structure,” my mouth wouldn’t close as I approached the closer, larger gymnasium. To just bring in new buildings so easily… Magnification had its uses. This gymnasium had a door that looked more like a warehouse entrance. I wasn’t going to be able to budge through that doorway, but there was a normal sized one near it that I had to compare to a mouse hole. “Jeez. This looks like it’s going to be a pain.”


Without Yae or my senpais around, I was going to have to brave the female half of class 2-D on my own this morning. I only hoped the girls were feeling better now than they did last night.


 


(28) Day 3 Fewer Inhibitions (10.0 m < 10.9 m)


What did it feel like being in the newly erected Magnified Building that morning? When he had a school trip to Kyoto back in middle school, the boys ended up in one expansive room at the hotel and the girls ended up in another. This reminded me of the sort of situation where one of us guys would sneak over to visit the girls without the teachers’ permission - a lone male in a room full of females. 


But while sneaking in to visit the girls during a school trip was heart-pounding in an exciting way, entering the room the Magnified 2-D girls were in was heart-pounding in a completely different sense.


Thud! Thud!


“Hozuki-san, may I use a wipe. The soap from the Blue Room doesn’t smell nice to me.” 


“Huh? Oh, sure Class Rep.”


“Hey, let me use one too. My uniform still feels all sweaty from yesterday, especially around my chest.” 


“That’s just because your tits are too big, Tokiwa.”

 

“S-Shut up! They are not!”


I kept by the door as I witnessed the conversations by 10-11 meter tall classmates had while they thought they were alone. It felt like I was peaking in where I shouldn’t have been with the added risk of the girls towering over me. They threw their multi-ton weight around like it was nothing, but I could feel the shaking of the floor and the displacement of the air with every step and movement they made.


“Urgh… my head… Hifumi, Minami, do either of you have an extra scrunchie?”


“Yeah. What color do you want, Kirika-chan?”


“Oh, give Ki-ka the sparkly blue one. It’d totes suit her, Hifumin.”


“Any kind’s fine. Urgh… I can’t believe you two can be so energetic after what happened last night.”


“Well, it actually wasn’t much worse than what I usually send my boyfriend...”


“No worries. Don’t sulk about it or you’ll end up like Shino-non. I’ll bet Ryou-kun loved that photo.”


Without even getting that far inside, I could tell that the girls’ memories of the previous night were not gone. Tsujimoto’s complaints to Shiina and Nomiya proved that. I supposed people waking up with memory loss after a drunken tirade was an overused cliche that didn’t actually happen in life, which was odd because I recalled from reading that SRS did cause memory loss in some of the extreme cases. I supposed what happened with the girls wasn’t considered extreme.


Slam!


“Whoah!” I grunted and stumbled forward as a socked foot nearly landed right on top of me. I was in the middle of Watanabe’s path when she walked by. With the girls’ school bags, socks, shoes, and makeup all over the place, each item almost as tall as I was like some comically large prop, I was rather hidden. It felt like I had been reduced again. While I thought to be silent and not get involved while the girls went about their business getting ready for school, I quickly realized the danger of not being noticed. They were far too big to bother with looking down to normal human height to see me.


Sadly, the fact that I had been knocked into the open meant it was already too late for me to get to safety.


Stomp!


“Gwargh!” Before I could realize what had hit me, I was knocked down to the ground by an impact. No, more than that, I was stepped on. A hot warmth spread throughout my body from the heavy weight pounding on me, shoving me straight into the floor unceremoniously. Whoever had accidentally crushed me was barefoot. There wasn’t the soft fabric of a sock cushioning the force or absorbing some of the stench. Whoever it was also hadn’t finished drying off after taking a bath this morning because I could feel liquid water soaking me and dripping onto my head from her toes which were approaching the size of my head. It smelled like wet dog with a hint of salt. For an instant, my body seized up, as though every cell in my body recalled a traumatic experience.


“... Huh? That felt… good…?”


“Is something wrong, Shizuku-chan?”


Shizuku Yukimura. Of course it had to be her to have stepped on me. The stench of dust, sweat, and feet invaded my nose as she stepped on my head, torso, and legs with her bare right foot. I squirmed and struggled to get her to realize she had stepped on me, but Yukimura didn’t bother to lift her foot up. She actually let it linger on top of me as she seemingly took the time to look down. My limbs had to be sticking out from beneath her feet right? She could see I was there, right?


I wouldn’t know if she had actually seen me, but there was thankfully someone who had.


Yaawwwwn!


“... Huh? Is that who I think it is?”


Only one girl could be lying on the ground. With what I could see as I struggled to turn my head while smushed between the floor and the sole of Yukimura’s foot, I spotted what looked to be a giant head nearly as tall as I was. 


“Gak! Takahashi… help...,” I pleaded to the sleepy girl, hoping she would. Yukimura was wiggling her toes and each one smacked into either my head or my back heavily like a sledgehammer. It didn’t surprise me that she would be primed to sleep even while she was dressed in her school uniform.


“Heh. What the heck are you doing here so early?” she chuckled, sitting up. There was a distinct lack of energy in her laugh, even less than she normally had, which was astonishing in its own right. Still, Takahashi didn’t need to expend much energy to free me. “Yukimura, do you mind lifting up your foot?”


“Lift?”


Yukimura obliged only now that she was asked. I was thankful when the weight pressing me flat into the floor finally lifted, but before I could even catch my breath, I was immediately yanked off the floor and pulled several meters to the side and upwards.


“Uwo-hoh!” I was being manhandled a bit too much now that the girls were big enough to see me like a doll. Takahashi sat up and held me close to her face, her tired eyes looking at me with mild interest.


“Jeez. To think you got stepped on. It’s hard to believe we’re the bigger ones and that you’re normal sized. It just looks like you got Reduced,” she said. “What are you doing here so early, Kirishima-kun?”


Considering she was still tired, Takahashi did not know how to hold back her strength. Her grip was tight on me, squeezing the air out of my stomach. I was already out of breath from having Yukimura step on me, so my words left my mouth weakly and softly. “T-Taka… hashi… t-too tight...”


“Huh? Oh, sorry,” I was thankful when she loosened the hold her fingers had on me. Even then, I couldn’t move my arms with them binding me. It was like being constricted by an enormous snake. “Senpai said something about there being some sort of energy field that protects you, though. Does it still hurt?”


“Of course it would…,” Just because I wouldn’t die from it didn’t mean it wouldn’t be painful. Getting stepped on by a foot and squeezed by a hand, I WAS normal sized, right? It certainly didn’t feel like it.


My struggles seemed to quickly catch the attention of the other girls. Yukimura aside, the other girl with her was Shima. 


“Hm? What do you have there, Aoi-chan?” “... Is that… Kirishima-kun?”


“Whoa, hey, Takahashi!” I shouted in reaction to being raised up like a toy towards the standing girls.


“Yeah, It’s Kirishima,” my sleepy-eyed friend answered. “I think he just came in through the little door.”


“Can I get an apology here, Yukimura?” I groaned. My whole body felt sore as she and Shima looked at me, held like a toy in Takahashi’s hand, lifted several meters in the air..


It seemed their priorities were elsewhere sadly.


“Why are you here already, Kirishima-kun? A-Ah! Don’t tell me it’s time for the boys to come in! I-It’s too early for that isn’t it?” Shima suddenly became flustered. “My heart’s not prepared yet.”


“Don’t mind it, Airi-chan.” Yukimura actually didn’t seem to mind.


Were the girls just going to ignore the fact that Yukimura had just stepped on me? The answer was yes. Shima’s thoughts were on what had happened the previous night. I never actually answered Eguchi when he asked me what was going on at school, but I did read his message. Under the influence of SRS, they did send photos out. 


I groaned, realizing I wasn’t going to be getting a single apology from Yukimura, so I opted to calm Shima down. “It’s still too early for that. Doesn’t look like there’s a clock in here, but I don’t think the guys will arrive for another half hour. Senpai just asked me to check up on you guys.”


“Is that so?” Shima sighed a breath of relief with her hand over her heart. “That’s good. Shizuku-chan, we need a strategy meeting on what we’re going to tell Eguchi-kun.”


“The spray really got you girls last night, huh?” I dared to ask as Takahashi lowered me down to the ground and stood back. I stepped away from her knee-sock clad feet instinctively but reeled back when I saw that in front of me were Yukimura’s bare feet and Shima’s white socks. For a second, my mind blanked when I started to follow their tall legs up. The ceiling of this enlarged gymnasium had to be 20 meters high, but they were past half way there. The entire room must have felt more like a classroom than a gymnasium to them.


It made me nervous to be under knee high to all three of these girls in particular. Takahashi could be a prankster and Shima had put me in danger the day before. Shima also had a fear of small creatures and bugs, so as they got bigger, she would become more likely to react. But of them all, Yukimura was the greatest danger, as her having stepped on me had shown. Her penchant for avoiding shoes and socks aside, she was an unpredictable woman with a tremendous love for Eguchi. She wasn’t really concerned about other guys. And that one-track mind was a threat because Yukimura had no qualms in doing whatever she wanted as long as it didn’t affect her standing with Eguchi. That was why she didn’t actually bother checking what was under her foot despite all of my squirming earlier.


There was one more reason for me to worry as well. For some reason, Yukimura was gazing at me on the floor intently.


“Um… Yukimura-san…,” I called her respectfully. “Is there something wrong?”


“Kirishima-kun… you were a good cushion… Can I step on you again…?” she answered honestly, sending chills up my spine as the girl slowly lifted her foot again. She raised it high enough to be over me and began wiggling her toes again.


“W-W-Whoa, are you serious, Yukimura?” I shouted in panic, not wanting to get crushed again. If she was acting freely like Senpai and Yae had, I was not in a safe position. 


Shima was well aware of her friend’s personality and stopped her for my sake. “Shizuku-chan, just because you started to like stepping on things doesn’t mean you should step on people. Sorry, Kirishima-kun, she’s been acting out a lot more since last night.”


“... Hehe. I was just joking...” Yukimura laughed, but she seemed pretty serious. I recalled she was the girl back in Reduction Week who ended up enjoying ‘cleaning up’ some of the miniatures. I did not want her to be more unrestrained knowing she was going to keep getting bigger.


I was a little thankful when Shima changed the subject. She did so by squatting down so she could talk to me. I stumbled backwards towards Takahashi so that I could see her face rather than her underwear. “Kirishima-kun, did Yae-chan have the same problem as us?” 


“Y-Yeah… I’ve sort of been sworn to secrecy about what she did though,” I craned my neck back as I answered, trying to steer clear of the topic to avoid triggering my honesty. “I probably won’t survive if I end up blurting it out, but I think you girls can guess what happened.”


“Jeez, so even Asano wasn’t safe,” frowned Takahashi. “Those were some sexy feelings we had thanks to that spray, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Asano actually jumped you.”


“...Oh…?” Yukimura breathed out slowly. She was still eyeing me. It unnerved me, but her next words caught me completely off guard. “... Then… do you still have your V-card, Kirishima-kun...?” 


Gag! Cough!


“O-Of course I do! I-I tried my best to resist y’kno- Ah!” I choked on my own saliva at Yukimura’s bluntness and shouted out in response. Only when I was halfway through my sentence did I catch myself and covered my mouth to stop myself from blurting out the whole story.


“Hm… So Yae-chan was the assaulting type,” Shima realized. “Shizuku-chan and I were the dirty pictures type.”


“Most of you love-sick girls were asides from that first year girl from the health committee,” Takahashi mentioned Saeki. “I think that’s just because none of the boys were around though… and because Kamiya-senpai knocked half of you girls out with a smack in the back of the neck.”


“Y-Yeah...that really hurt when we woke up this morning,” Shima rubbed the back of her neck after recalling Senpai’s President Chop. “It can’t believe it took Senpai four strikes before she stopped Shizuku-chan.”


“... My picture was the best… ,” Yukimura ignored the fact that she had been hit more than once. She was proud of something she really shouldn’t have done. I made a mental note that the girls’ statements did confirm that the worst cases of class 2-D all were sexting the guys.


Getting back on the topic of me and Yae, though, Shima began giggling as she put her hands together in a cutesy pose. “Fufu… Kirishima-kun, I want to hear the details from you and Yae-chan. How far did you go?”


I gulped, knowing I had said too much to get Shima to want to pry. “H-Hey, Shima. Let’s not talk about this with Yae, okay? She’ll totally get back at me for saying anything.”


“Eh? But you and Yae-chan always blurt things out,” The truth hurt coming out of Shima’s mouth. “Isn’t that right, Aoi-chan?”


“She’s got a point, Kirishima-kun,” Takahashi agreed, doing her best to stifle her laughter at how flustered I was. “Maybe I should just let it slip to her right when she comes in.”


“Don’t you dare,” I grew aggressive immediately. I was exasperated and frustrated, so hearing Takahashi threaten to do so made me bark up at her. “Takahashi, if you do, I'll make you regret it.”


“Heh. Big talk from someone who’s afraid of Yukimura’s feet,” she smirked, knowing my threat meant nothing when she was so much bigger than me. She followed up by turning to the girl in question. “Maybe if she actually steps on you, you’ll know to watch your mouth.”


“What?” I paled, realizing provoking a prankster who was now more willing to act on a whim was a bad idea. If she actually told Yukimura, I was sure the girl would actually do it.


She didn’t need to be told though. Yukimura already wanted to do it. I glanced in Yukimura’s direction the moment I felt a shadow fall over me. Her foot was already raised, showing me her sole.


“... Yay…” the deadpan tone did not fit Yukimura’s expression of joy.


“Wait, Shizuku-ch-” Shima wasn’t able to stop Yukimura nor was I even able to move in time before Yukimura immediately bowled me over with her foot in the front. Once again, I was knocked straight down onto the floor of the gymnasium.


“Nghh… Seriously?” I grunted, holding my breath. The barefooted girl pinned me down using just her right foot and at 11 meters tall, Yukimura’s foot covered nearly all of my body besides my feet. To think she was so big now that my body was practically the size of her foot… I couldn’t fight it. It was like trying to lift a car while trapped under it, only this car was so dense and heavy, it had the weight of several trucks. As much as I tried to resist and push back against Yukimura’s sole, I couldn’t budge a single centimeter of her smooth foot. There was no doubt my ribs would have been shattered if the school didn’t have a DL Field. “Yukimura… get off of… me...”


“Wow. Didn’t think you’d actually just get right to it, Yukimura,” Takahashi was shocked the girl actually followed through. She didn’t stop her. She only commented on it with an amused tone.


“Squishy… squishy…,” Yukimura laughed. To my dismay, her toes nearly the size of my skull flanked both sides of my head and started squeezing it. The pressure on both sides of my skull felt tortuous. She was having too much fun without caring about the fact that I was a person. It made me wonder if this was how the regular Yukimura would act or if SRS was still affecting her.


Whatever the reason was, it did not matter in the end. Shima’s outbursts had caught the attention of the others. I was saved when the other girls realized just WHO, and not WHAT, Yukimura was stepping on.


“... What are you doing?”


An irate voice growled. I recognized its owner immediately. So she was done with Yanase-senpai.


“Y-Yae-chan?” Shima sounded like couldn’t believe what she was seeing.


“O-Oh crap, Asano!” Takahashi’s voice cracked. If I could actually see past Yukimura’s toes, at that moment, I would’ve seen her face turn as blue as her namesake the moment Yae’s hand grabbed onto her shoulder like a vice.


“Aoi-chan… Shizuku-san… Just. What. Are. You. Two. Doing. To. My. Touya?” The smile plastered on her face did not hide the tense air around her. Yae asked a simple question, but the way she slowly uttered every word revealed a venomous tone.


Yae was angry. No, that was putting it too lightly. She was furious. It had been a while since I had last seen this. The last major time it occurred, Takahashi was present, and since that day, the girl tried her best to avoid making Yae jealous ever again.


“H-Hey, I didn’t tell her to do anything. Yukimura did it on her own,” The trauma came flooding back to Takahashi who found herself unable to break free of Yae’s hand on her shoulder. “Hey, Yukimura, let go of Kirishima.”


Yukimura was as unconcerned as ever, not even realizing how scared Takahashi was. She kept her foot on me, but she did at least reduce the pressure as she turned her attention to the other girls. “... Eh? But he feels good to go squishy….” 


“... Is it really that good?” for a moment, Takahashi was distracted.


Crack.


“O-Owowowowow! Asano, hold on! I give! Ok, I did make a suggestion! I’ll admit it!” It seemed Yae’s grip tightened on Takahashi’s shoulder as I could hear the girl wail. 


“Three weeks of buying me and Touya lunch. Maybe then I’ll consider it, Aoi-chan,” Yae extorted, tightening her grip even further.


“I will. I will. I’m sorry. Just let go. Your nails are digging in!” Well, Takahashi was regretting what she had done now. While she hadn’t actually instigated Yukimura, she hadn’t helped either, which was enough for Yae to be hostile. I supposed I wouldn’t have to get even with her now that Yae had done so for me. As for Yukimura…


“Shi~zu~ku~sa~n…” Yae smiled as she stretched Yukimura’s name. “Maybe I should ask Eguchi-kun to make you wear socks for the next month. I’m sure he still owes Touya a favor or two.”


“Egu-...” Yukimura immediately let me go, getting her multi-ton, car sized foot off of me. I was free to breathe and look up high to see the normally expressionless girl pouting. “... Yae-chan, you don’t play fair… Don’t tell Eguchi-kun...”


That was a low blow, even I had to admit that, but at this moment, Yae wasn’t above physical violence or threats. Yukimura only cared about Eguchi, so going straight into using the Eguchi card was incredibly effective. She wouldn’t be able to refuse if Eguchi made her, but she really didn’t want to wear socks. And it was true Eguchi still owed me for numerous reasons. Apparently what was mine was Yae’s in this case because she used the favors I had collected as though they were her own.


And again, Yae wasn’t afraid to extort Yukimura. I watched as she put her hand on Yukimura’s shoulder. I could see the girl’s normally blank expression turn into a pained one. Yae was seriously digging her nails into the girl all while smiling happily. “I won’t tell him to do anything, Shizuku-san, but you do owe me and Touya a favor. Now apologize.”


“... Sorry, Kirishima-kun...”


It was amazing to see Yukimura actually repentant for once. It stunned me enough that I actually forgave her. “Cough… it’s fine… Just, never again, okay?”


If there was one lesson to be learned, it was to never anger Yae Asano. Yae was normally a gentle girl who bottled things up, keeping to herself and trying to avoid speaking out or acting up. However, whenever the lid to what she was holding in was uncapped, she became a serious threat. She wouldn’t explode, no, that was too simple. What made Yae very much like her mother was the calm rage that seeped out of her every pore. Thanks to how the girls seemed to have fewer inhibitions after being hit with SRS, Yae wasn’t able to bottle things up as much as she could before. 


As witness to it all, the bystander Shima could only shiver as Yae tried to calm down enough to pick me up and check up on me. 


“Awawa… Yae-chan’s scary.”


Yes, she was, but she had been scary for my sake. I couldn’t say that I didn’t appreciate how she felt about me.


 

End Notes:

*Special thanks to Exosaur for noticing some errors!

Day 3 (10.9m < 11.7m) by jellytea819

(29) Day 3 Exemption Preparations (10.9 m < 11.3 m)


After the entire situation with Yukimura had been squared away, things had calmed down between all of us. I was able to properly talk with Shima and Yukimura about SRS. Yae kept me close to her heart the entire time though, like a protective mother bear guarding her kin. 


“Yae… Just let it go already. I can’t really get mad when everyone’s acting under the influence here,” I had to scold her, though I knew she too was still affected by SRS. The girls were starting to sober up a little, but it wasn’t going to completely dissipate any time soon.


“But Touya, you’re mine,” she declared boldly while holding me close to her breast. The white dress shirt wasn’t exactly the thickest even with Magnification expanding things in all directions. I could feel not only her warmth but also the roughness of her uniform. “The only one who gets to do that to you should be me.”


My face turned red from Yae’s possessiveness and what she was implying. I could see Shima giggle. “Yae-chan, you really love, Touya-kun.”


“Of course I do. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have tried t-” Yae started but shut her mouth before she said too much.


“Ehehehe~ Don’t worry, Yae-chan. You’re in good company. We all did something super embarrassing yesterday.”


That they did. In the end, Yukimura and Shima left so they could rejoin their friends in what they said was going to be a strategy meeting on what to do with the messages they sent Eguchi. That left me alone with Yae and Takahashi.


“That was a rough time,” I groaned after Yae finally put me back down.


“My bad. I didn’t think Yukimura would just follow up on my suggestion so quickly,” apologized Takahashi.


“Forget about it,” I told her, mostly to reassure Yae rather than her. I tried to change the subject for both of our sakes since we both knew how bad Yae was if her anger persisted. To do so, I looked around. “So they Magnified a second gym just because you girls grew too tall, huh? Jeez, this is crazy.”


“Is it? Oh, well, I guess it kind of is. It doesn’t look as big as a gym though, more like classroom sized,” was what Takahashi believed.


I supposed that is what it looked to her, but to me, I couldn’t even call the structure a gymnasium - more of a warehouse. It was much wider than a standard gymnasium and with a ceiling stretching up to at least twenty meters. Still, this was actually a gymnasium in its interior. Along with the wooden floor and the marks on it, several basketball courts were present despite the nets not being in use. I could see that the nets were around knee height to the girls.


This was the type of a gymnasium with a second level as well, at least, for spectator seats in the back. When I saw this, I considered heading up there to get more level with the girls to talk to them, but, just by looking at how they stood relative to it, even if I stood on the railing of the second level, I wouldn’t even reach up to their skirts.


“We’re going to have classes here in any case,” I told the girls in case they weren’t aware. “Senpai’s getting the desks and seats for you all, so you won’t have to worry about all that uncomfortable seating from the past two days.”


“Eh? Really?” Yae entered the conversation with an astonished reaction. “That’s a relief… But a bunch of giant tables in a gym… it sounds like it’d be a surreal sight.”


“It certainly is…,” I frowned before noticing something that was equally surreal and out of place to me. As I looked up my childhood friend’s smooth legs, I realized that something was missing. “Um, Yae. What happened to your socks? Don’t tell me you’re copying Yukimura and going barefoot.”


At my words, Yae blushed. “I was told to take them off when Yanase-senpai was giving me a check up. Don’t just stare, Touya. It feels weird since I’m not used to having them on.”


It was a fresh sight, I had to admit, and I couldn’t pull my eyes away from Yae’s bare legs. They were too distracting, being two peach colored pillars that if I tried to wrap my arms around, I wouldn’t be able to all of the way.


Thud.


“W-Whoa!”


I was so distracted that I was caught off guard and was knocked off my feet when a white drawstring bag twice the size of a large bookshelf landed right next to me. I would have been pinned underneath it if it had fallen the other way towards me. I saw that it was large enough to easily hold me inside if it weren’t already filled.


“Oops. My apologies, Kirishima-kun,” the person who brought in the bag, Kamiya-senpai, apologized to me. She was holding an enormous gazebo-like structure that I realized was a school desk. “Let us see here… Yes, here should be good.”


“Senpai, you brought the desks?” I asked.


“Of course, Kirishima-kun,” she nodded, waving at me from above. She sighed afterwards. “Although only having Emi-chan and Reika-san for support is rather exhausting. Everyone else still being in the care of Sasakura-sensei will make this a lot of work.”


“Can I help?” I asked instinctively, but was immediately shut down.


“Sorry, Kirishima-kun. I do not think you will be of any use strength wise, unless you think you can move one of these chairs or tables,” Kamiya-senpai put her hand over her mouth to hide her smile.


While it stung at my pride, I had to admit it would be impossible for me to help the three health committee upperclassmen. I actually tried to push one of the Magnified schools desks. Each leg of the desk was as solid as a pillar to me. No matter how hard I tried, it wouldn’t budge a single centimeter. It might as well have been rooted to the ground. The wooden table was as immovable as a stone archway to me.


“If it’s just grabbing a table, I don’t mind helping out,” Yae offered, however, that was shut down quickly by our Senpai raising her hand to stop her.


“There is no need, Yae-san. You and Kirishima-kun should stay here. Hozuki-san and a few of the other girls already volunteered to get the chance to stretch their bodies outside.”


I could see that the sports club girls who had felt cooped up in the cramped building were energetically going in and out of the warehouse-scaled door. They definitely did want a chance to move around. I was confused as to why Senpai did not want us to go however.


“Don’t tell me we’re testing something else on Yae now,” I frowned, knowing full well the sports bag of Magnification Equipment had been inside Yae’s bookbag.


“Well, yes and no,” Senpai gave me an ambiguous answer before elaborating. “Kirishima-kun, I am afraid I must apologize, but as you did sign the exemption, while Yae-san is taking part in Magnification Week, you will need to have some equipment used on you as well.”


“Me?” I was surprised. I had thought the Magnification Equipment was all for Yae. I supposed it made sense though. There had to be some equipment for regular scaled people to use when working with a Magnified woman. I glanced over at Yae’s shed-sized leather bookbag. “Well, what is it?”


“That… is where I must apologize again...” Kamiya-senpai frowned. She then kicked the drawstring bag at her feet, causing it to shift a full meter towards me. I stumbled backwards to avoid being hit by it. “Kirishima-kun, would you mind going into that bag?” 


Going in? Was I being treated like property? The drawstring bag Kamiya-senpai had brought definitely had something inside, but I could not tell what it was. I slowly walked over to the end of the white bag. It was an odd sight to see it in front of me, honestly. Rather than a bag, it was more like a tent, one large enough that I’d probably be able to lie down and roll around in if I so desired. That would have been a bad idea, however. When I approached the opening of a sack, which was wider than a manhole, my nose suddenly scrunched up and my eyes began tearing up. The air stung as I gagged and choked.


“Bleck! G-Gak! S-Senpai, w-what the heck is in there?” I coughed, my body physically repulsed by the idea of going inside.


To my dismay, while she was apologetic, Kamiya-senpai went about her duty. When I opened my eyes through the tears, I saw that she had got down on her knees and took out something from her pocket - a mini aerosol spray can that was no larger than her index finger. Even then, the ‘mini’ can was larger than my own head and looked more like a paint can than a spray can.


“Even if you resist, you will have to go in there, Kirishima-kun,” Senpai spoke as she pressed down on the spray can. Immediately, I was sprayed down by a dense purple smoke. I was already gasping for fresh air after breathing in the odor that came out of the bag, so when the fresh air was completely pushed away by the purple smoke, I had no choice but to breathe it in.


“Cough! Hack! Ack! S-Sen… pai?” I was caught even more off guard when I found my escape route blocked by Senpai’s hand which came down. Her fingers wrapped around my waist and torso like she had grabbed a doll. 


“In you go, Kirishima-kun,” were the last words I heard from Senpai before I was unceremoniously shoved into the bag. Despite it being a white bag, it was as if somebody turned off the lights when Senpai pulled the strings to close it up... Well… there was still enough light pouring through the fabric of the drawstring bag. What I was able to see and smell, though, made my body shudder on instinct.


Two black messes of tangled cloth were coiled around each other in the white bag like a pair of monstrous snakes in a cavern. The bag was very much like a cave - humid and moist. The air was thick and hot, but, more importantly, putrid. From the thick saline smell of dirt, sweat, and feet, I immediately realized they were a pair of worn socks.


“Gak… That’s Yae’s...” I tried to cover my nose and mouth with my hands, but I was already breathing in too much of both the smoke and and stench to be able to block it out. So this was why Yae didn’t have her socks on. I didn’t have any time to think, however, as the bag I was in was suddenly lifted upwards “W-Waaaaaaah!”


“Breathe it in, Kirishima-kun. Since you will be in closer proximity to the girls over any of the other boys, you will need to make sure the Sensory Mitigation Spray works on you.”


Sensory Mitigation? I remembered that. It was what I had used on me during Reduction Week. And unfortunately, while it was opposite of the SRS, it needed me to actually inhale a woman’s scent for an extended period of time. This was why Senpai had forced me into the bag.


Just because I understood, however, didn’t mean I liked it. I clawed at the bag helplessly and tried to call out. “Gak…! Cough! Senpai, this is -cough- too much! Gah! My nose! My eyes! It’s burning!”


I wasn’t sure if she heard me. Senpai did not say a single word to me. Instead, all I heard was Takahashi’s voice asking a question. “What exactly did you put in there, Senpai?”


“I used the pair of socks Yae-san took off during her checkup. Kirishima-kun has to breathe in the smell of Yae-san and her body. I was told her socks would be the quickest way as I would only have to let him breathe it in for thirty seconds.”


“Ergh… Now I feel sorry for Kirishima.”


“H-Hey! My socks don’t smell that bad!” Yae took offense.


It wasn’t that her socks smelled bad… okay, they did. It was just the sheer intensity of it all that completely overwhelmed me. The air was thick enough with Yae’s scent that I felt resistance as I moved. It felt as though I was moving through a sandstorm of dirt as the black socks buried me inside the bag. I couldn’t believe how heavy they felt as I waded through them to poke my head out of them as though I was breaching for air like a whale. My eyes stung and mucus poured from my nose as my body tried to stop itself from breathing in the stinging air.


However, after thirty seconds went by, the 24-hour Sensory Mitigation Spray did take effect. My nose stopped burning and my eyes stopped crying. I still did not enjoy the smell of feet now staining my uniform, but it was a bit more manageable.


Kamiya-senpai released me from the torture bag atop the table she had brought in. I groaned after I was dumped out. My first course of action was crawling out of the ball of worn stockings weighing me down. My second course of action after I stood up was to glare up at her.


“Senpai… A little warning would’ve been nice. And couldn’t it have been something else?”


“I did apologize,” my upperclassman reminded me. “And as the other recommended options are morally unsuitable for school, this was the fastest choice, Kirishima-kun.”


So I was tortured mainly due to morals. I would’ve rather been shoved against Yae’s chest or anywhere else over her socks. The smell… and also the sight of feet… I still had some issues with them. 


“We will be reapplying the spray tomorrow morning and Friday morning as well so you may as well get used to it, Kirishima-kun,” Senpai told me. “We need you to be with Yae-san at all times, so if her scent overpowers you, you will be in trouble.”


“Well, looks like us girls are not the only ones who had bad luck with the government’s sprays at least,” Takahashi tried to throw in a little humor with her comment, but it wasn’t funny when it was at my expense.


Still, I understood. While I was reluctant, I did sign the forms. With the Sensory Mitigation Spray taking its effects on me, it seemed I was going to have to deal with some more Reduction Week level troubles while the girls continued to get Magnified. I had hoped we’d just have a regular school day, but recalling that this was Magnification Week, I knew that wouldn’t be possible. The fact that I was on a school desk taller than the second level of the gymnasium proved that much.


“This is going to be a weird day, isn’t it?” Yae asked, concerned.


Considering I knew what was going to happen, I had to fight my honest nature to tell her everything. Even if I did tell her though, there were still some things I did not know about thanks to our special contract.


“You have no idea.”


 


(30) Day 3 Women’s Psychology (11.3 m < 11.7 m)


What exactly were the contents for the third day of Magnification Week? When you consider the fact that the entire class had to be relocated to a different building because the girls could no longer fit inside the school building, it was already clear that things would be different now that it was the middle of the week.


One thing that didn’t change, though, was the classroom seating.


“Um… Senpai, I have a question. Is it safe to have our seats in the same order as how it is in our normal classroom?” I asked as I walked over to the seat that would normally be mine considering how the chairs were arranged. In the four cardinal directions around me were towering chairs and tables as my normal seat was between four of the girl’s: Takahashi, Hozuki, Tokiwa, and Yae who was temporarily borrowing Shiina’s usual table and leaning against it.


“It is best for us to keep things as normal as can be for the girls, Kirishima-kun,” answered Kamiya-senpai with a giggle. As she looked down at my desk which was in her shadow. “You do not have to worry about lessons today anyways. You and Yae-san took part in this training session over the summer, so, after the first hour, you can relax with each other before we need you two to help out.”


While that was good, I still did not like the idea of being completely surrounded on all sides by the giant girls. The main reason was because of my rear seat neighbor.


Stomp! Stomp!


“Hm… This feels super unnatural without your seat to kick, Kirishima-kun,” Hozuki’s two indoor shoes landed to both my left and my right. She had taken a seat after getting a chance to stretch her legs a little outdoors. Her usual habit of putting her feet on my chair was being prevented by the fact that her legs now were high above my desk and chair.


“Just don’t step on me, Hozuki,” I half-joked and half-seriously requested. It was unnerving when either of her feet could easily pin me down if she was so inclined.


Rumble.


“Urgh...”


In reaction to my comment, Hozuki’s feet closed around my desk. I felt boxed in by the car sized indoor shoes. “Sorry, what was that? Haha~!”


“Hey, come on, Hozuki. Be careful here,” I half-shouted, half-pleaded as the girl decided to move both of her feet right behind my seat. She put her heels righton the ground and started leaning both feet forward. I did not like the precarious position of her indoor shoes as they were more like giant bookshelves ready to topple over and fall over me.


“What are you worried about? Heh, I get being big’s been a pain, but now that I have a seat that fits, it doesn’t feel so bad anymore. Plus, when I see you down like that, it doesn’t feel like we’re Magnified at all,” chuckled the 12 meter tall giant athlete.


“Heh...”


Hozuki wasn’t the only one who shared that sentiment. A light chuckle that couldn’t be completely stifled came from my right. Turning my head in that direction and looking up, I could see Tokiwa looking down from her seat. She was sitting down or having her skirt anywhere close to me, so she was being civil.


“I get what you mean,” Tokiwa told Hozuki with a nod. “When I see him down there, it stops feeling like we got bigger and more like he got smaller. I mean, I can see the lines of the basketball court. Heck, my foot takes up so much space. But that’s still the first thing that pops into my head.”


“Me too,” Yae agreed. “When we had to walk to school this morning, it felt more like I was going by a bunch of doll houses. It felt really surreal thinking that was my neighborhood.”


“That is actually a natural response for most women after being Magnified,” Kamiya-senpai explained the psychological nature of Magnification. “From what research there has been with Magnification Psychology, we tend to attribute our own changes to the environment instead. Essentially, people prefer thinking the world was Reduced rather than that we, ourselves, were Magnified. That is actually the reason why we are providing these Magnified desks today. We would like for you girls to more slowly adjust to the other manner of thinking.”


It was for the girls to not get dizzy over the sudden burst in their heights that happened overnight. I had to say, the government gave a lot more priority to the mental health of the girls than they did the boys for the transitions in size.


“It’s not that different, is it?” Takahashi asked, hopping onto her chair. I was nearly knocked down by the rumbling through the floor her sudden motion made. The girl used the backrest of the chair as a place to rest her arms and head as she spread both legs out on opposite sides. I could hardly see her face past her arms as she glanced down at me. “I mean, why would it matter that we’re tall instead of the guys being shrunken? It’s around the same as Reduction Week, right?”


“You would think…,” frowned Kamiya-senpai as her hand reached her forehead as she shook her head. “Takahashi-san, please avoid sitting like that. Your bloomers are showing in a most unbecoming way.”


“It’s fine, Senpai. I mean, Kirishima-kun’s line of sight is too low to see up the chair anyways. And they’re not panties either,” the girl didn’t mind. To her, it really didn’t matter if she got bigger or if I got smaller. Having a size difference between us seemed to be something she got a kick out of. “Besides, it’s not like Kirishima-kun has any interest in girls other than Asano.”


“Well, that is true… Jeez… How do I get you girls to understand the difference…?” For a moment, Kamiya-senpai was persuaded, knowing how I was. As she mumbled to herself, her memory kicked in. “Ah. That is right. I have to go check up on the other health committee girls. Kirishima-kun, I will tell Emi-chan to direct the boys over to you when they come in, but you should go see them when you can too."


I nodded as Senpai walked off with the heavy thuds of her feet, but I would have rather had her stay, if I had to be honest. When multiple girls gathered together, there was always bound to be a commotion. With the four girls surrounding me I was not in any position to relax.


Thud!


“W-Whoa!” I panicked for a moment as my world shook when a heavy impact resounded just a meter away from me. I turned to my right and saw Hozuki’s shoe flat on the floor. If it had been just slightly more to the left, I would have been pinned under it.


“Wow. You jumped. Didn’t think just taking off my shoe would freak you out,” smirked Hozuki.

What she had done was take her foot out of her indoor shoe, allowing it to fall right down adjacent to me. The sound of her indoor shoe hitting the ground had spooked me because it was as loud as a car crash. 


“Hozuki-san…,” Yae started. She did not want another incident like with Yukimura.


“Your shoe size is smaller than mine, right, Asano-chan? I wanna see how big our feet must be compared to Kirishima-kun. Help me compare.”


But Hozuki was a lot more clever to avoid Yae’s wrath than Takahashi and Yukimura had been. When it came to Yae, more than me keeping me safe, she was actually fine with me getting picked on so long as she got to take part. Her possessiveness could be very frightening at times.


“Huh? Um... okay, I guess I can help.”


“You girls want in too?” Turning to Tokiwa and Takahashi, Hozuki invited them too. Thankfully, Tokiwa was against getting into any hijinks and Takahashi was still hesitant from getting on Yae’s bad side earlier.


“We’ll pass.” “I’m fine just watching.”


While two of the four girls had pulled away from messing with me, I was still surrounded. Yae took off her right shoe and lightly tossed it over to where I was.


“W-Whoa!” ”I panicked when I thought it was about to fly right into me and fell on my butt when I tried avoiding it when it hit the ground.


“It’s just a shoe, Kirishima-kun. What are you so scared about?” Hozuki smirked.


“A shoe that weighs as much as a car,” I groaned as I stood up. The indoor shoe was tall enough to be close to waist height to me. I could literally climb into it and sit down with room to spare. I chose not to, though, as I was sick of the scent of feet emanating from the opening.


“C’mon, it’s not that heavy. It’s not like we’re that massive,” Hozuki dismissed my line as a joke. “You can probably push my shoe around, can’t you?”


“As if I could,” That was impossible. I knew that, but I did try just to show her. As I had said, her empty shoe weighed as much as a car. I strained myself to try to push it even one centimeter. Lifting it would be impossible for me too. “Urgh… Grk… See…?”


“Touya…,” Yae frowned at my weakness. “Actually, we are pretty heavy, Hozuki-san. If there wasn’t a field generator on campus, we’d probably break the floor. This is around how much we weigh right now...”


Yae opened up her Size-Link Band to bring up the monitor that showed our sizes. It told both of us what her weight was much to her dismay, but my childhood friend was open enough to showing the number on her band to the sports girl discreetly.


Cough!


“Gak! What? How many tons?” I didn’t take Hozuki to be the type that was sensitive over her weight, but it seemed she was. With it being Yae honestly telling her too, she knew it wasn’t a joke. “Sheesh, you’re not kidding, are you?”


Pluck!


“W-Waaaaah!” I wailed as a hand descended from the sky to pick me right off of the floor. I felt like a character from one of those life or city simulation games as I was dragged up and up and up. The heavy g-force acceleration suddenly stopped only when I was brought up properly to Yae’s face. She had picked me up in one hand while she grabbed her shoe with the other.


“You can actually see for yourself, Hozuki-san. Touya’s a lot lighter than our shoes. And you can see his weight on my wristband too,” Yae offered me up to Hozuki just like she would a pencil bag. 


“Yae, a little warning would be nice. W-Whoa!” I was afraid of falling off so I clung onto Hozuki’s fingers as I was put on her hand.


“Ah… jeez… You’re right,” Hozuki couldn’t believe it. “Kirishima-kun, you’re supposed to be around 70 kg. This… really doesn’t feel like that at all.”


Hozuki gave me a heavy poke in the gut. While it was probably gentle for her, it knocked the wind right out of me.


“Gah! Ouch! H-Hozuki! Think about how this feels to me?! Your fingers are like stone pillars here,” I gave her another comparison. “And this is one scary height to fall from. I don’t want to get injured here, okay? Remember the nosebleed from before?”


“Ah. That hurt?” Hozuki recalled how me getting rammed into her chest previously in the week had actually hurt. She apologized and slowly lowered me back down to the ground.


With my legs now on steady ground, I sighed. “You girls are big and we guys aren’t. Unlike Reduction Week, that means you’ll have to be more careful or else someone’s going to get hurt. Even with the DL Field around, it still hurts.”


“Sheesh, I guess I shouldn’t mess around as much,” Hozuki frowned, sheepishly rubbing the back of her head as she apologized. “Sorry, Kirishima-kun.”


It seemed just learning about her weight from Yae was enough to teach Hozuki about her true size. I wondered if Yae just had some amazing Charisma skill that made it easy for her to convince others. Still, this was definitely something the other girls were going to have to learn. Yae had gotten the idea when she walked to school and made impressions in the ground as she walked, but since they were cooped up together the previous night, the rest 2-D girls really didn’t understand how much stronger and bigger they had gotten/


They were still all thinking that, like Reduction Week, everything would be fine if they messed with us since while Reduced, us guys were a lot sturdier. Sadly, the DL field could only do so much. I was going to have to ask Senpai for a way for us to get the girls to properly understand their new size.


 

End Notes:

Extra Details:

Sensory Mitigation Spray - the opposite of the SRS, it appeared in Reduction Week. To deal with a Reduced person's vulnerability to sounds, smells, etc, their senses require some blocking. To build immunity to a woman's natural odor, it is necessary for a Reduced person to breathe in an adapt to such a scent when the spray is applied.

Day 3 (11.7m < 12.6m) by jellytea819

(31) Day 3 Boys and Girls (11.7 m < 12.0 m)


Since I was now on duty as a Health Committee member, I did have to get to work when the boys came into the Magnified building. It took them some time to come in because they had to be redirected to the back of the school and checked in by my upperclassmen, but they did come to the new ‘classroom’ as expected.


It was definitely amusing to see their astonished faces when they entered to see the expansive gymnasium half filled with tables and chairs the size of houses to them. This was probably what my reaction had been earlier.


Of the guys, the first ones to come in were the ones most concerned with what had happened the previous night - the receivers of the lewd pictures that some of the girls sent.


“Yo Kiri, I didn’t get a message back from ya’ last night. Don’t tell me ya’ got attacked,” Ryou greeted me.


“Something like that,” I passively answered, knowing he had something else on his mind as his eyes glanced in the direction of the girls. “Senpai told you guys about what happened last night, right? Tsujimoto remembers what she sent you, by the way, so make sure you go talk to her.”


“Oof… Guess I gotta… Jeez, that girl…,” Ryou sighed. He wasn’t as reluctant as he sounded.


“Don’t tell me they all remembered,” asked Nakano nervously as he glanced around. 


“Ah. You’re going to want to cheer Honda up yourself, Nakano. She’s kind of been in the corner all morning. As for you, Eguchi… the girls were working up some sort of strategy meeting to figure out how to tell you… Yukimura had no regrets though,” I informed my friends.


“Oh no… I hope Honda-san is okay,” Nakano started to make his way to the depressed bespectacled girl in the corner of the gym. For someone who said they weren’t dating, he was quite concerned for her… though I wasn’t one to talk either.


“I expected as much,” Eguchi nodded regarding how he knew his admirers would react. “Well, I can pretty much guess it’ll end up with them asking me which one excited me the most. Touya-kun, my will is in my book bag by the way.”


He was going to be fine… mostly… The DL field would at least allow him to survive the chaos that was bound to occur.


Chaos was probably the proper description for what happened when the boys came into the gymnasium definitely.


For starters, the gyaru squad probably got off the easiest. Watanabe had sent something to Arai. The guy came in all sparkly-eyed and happy. It seemed he was happy she sent him something so sexy. His idiotically cheery attitude seemed to wipe away all of the gyaru’s nervousness over doing something she felt was going too far. Well… that was until Arai said a bit too much about what else she could’ve shown. That earned him a few minutes of her ignoring him. Considering how she was the tallest girl in the class, when she stood up and looked away, no matter how much Arai tried to apologize while waving his arms and jumping up at her, his voice probably barely got up to her ears.


“Hey! C’mon, Shino! Listen to me. I’m sorry, alright! Hey! Down here!”


“Shino-non can totes here him, can’t she?”


“Yup. Her face is blushing so hard.”


As for our class representative… Well, she and Tokiwa were having a hard time. Unlike how civil she had been with me, Tokiwa flew into a rage when Ryou’s buddies Miyama and Itou ran between her legs. Yoshikawa had to restrain her as best as she could.


Stomp! Slam!


“You damn perverts! What do you think you’re doing! Get back here!


“Hold on, Tokiwa-san! Stop! Stop!”


Crash!


“Uwargh!”


“A-Ah! Fujimoto-kun!”


“Huh? O-oh. ”


The bespectacled Fujimoto was caught in the flurry of Tokiwa’s struggles and was knocked two meters away when Tokiwa’s foot swept across the floor. When Tokiwa realized, she stopped rampaging. She and Yoshikawa backed away as a few of the other guys escorted him outside where Sasakura-sensei was. Considering Itou and Miyama were at fault for being idiots, Aikawa grabbed both of them and dragged them out to apologize. Our male class representative was fairly strong considering Miyama and Itou were members of the Judo and Kendo team respectively.


Then, of course, came the aftermath of the SRS-victims meeting up with the guys.


Tsujimoto and Ryou… Okay, they were a lot cuter of a pair than I had expected. As much of a composed fox the girl was, whenever Ryoutaro Natsume was involved, she was always off her game. She was seated against the wall and Ryou, who had gotten onto the second floor of the gymnasium using the stairs, was still only half way up her torso. Still, it was close enough for him to talk to her and cheer her up.


“You sent me somethin’ good.”


“Shut up. I couldn’t help it. It was that spray’s fault. I’m no pervert.”


“But ya’ thought of me while ya’ were on it.”


“I’ll knock you off there if you piss me off.”


“Hey, that’d be murder if I die from that. ‘Sides, you wouldn’t.”


“Just delete that picture. You hear me? I’ll make you regret it if you don’t.”


“Heh. Even I know we’d both get in trouble if we kept that sorta’ stuff. Now if you send me another when yer’ actually sober, I might consider keepin’ it...”


“...Dumbass...”


I couldn’t avoid hearing their conversation as I was walking around to check up on Eguchi. The popular pretty-boy was atop one of the tables so I couldn’t see him clearly, but I could definitely hear him. As he had expected, after diffusing the embarrassment and regret between the girls, they did end up bombarding him with the one question he knew they’d ask.


“So Eguchi-kun? Whose picture was the best?” I heard Shima and Satou both say in unison as both girls got closer to the table. Shima was forward enough, but Satou stepping up was both a surprise and a danger as I could see her breasts slam down onto the table. I felt the ground and the table shake when she impacted it so there was no doubt in my mind that Eguchi fell down while up there.


… Actually, it got worse on Eguchi when I noticed Yamaguchi’s foot right in Satou’s way when she stepped forward. In an instant, Satou bumped into Yamaguchi, she tripped. Satou being the embodiment of a busty klutz, she slammed her face down onto the table Eguchi was on.


Whaaaaam!


“Ah... ” “Kyah!” “Nayu-chan!” “Uwah! Wait, Eguchi-kun’s under-”


“Huh? Uuueee… Where’d Eguchi-kun go?”


“Whoo boy… That’s going to leave a mark,” I whistled when I saw what happened when Satou stood up. Eguchi was stuck to the white shirt of her uniform. He had clearly been smothered by the girl’s boobs and full weight. While it seemed soft, plush, and rather enjoyable, I knew from experience from constantly being crushed under things that it probably hurt a little. 


It took a good number of seconds before Satou realized where Eguchi went and Yukimura went to peel the guy off. Once they got him, I shouted up at the girls to send Eguchi to Sasakura-sensei to make sure he was fine. Our school nurse was having a busy morning.


But of all of the interactions between the giant girls and the boys, my greatest concern was my final destination. Nakano and Honda… They were probably the worst off sadly enough. The two were having a lot of trouble due to their insecurities and inability to speak up. As much as all of us in the class paired them together, they two were really bad at taking the first step.


“Um… Honda-san…? It’s okay… Um...” Nakano was doing his best to try to speak to Honda who was facing the wall and hugging her knees. He was hesitant to touch her because the only place he could reach at that moment was her skirt, meaning her butt.


“..........”


“I was just surprised when I got that message… You didn’t do anything wrong.”


“...........................”


“Um… I deleted the picture… I know you didn’t send it on purpose… It was that gas that was at fault...”


“Oh for the love of-” I was annoyed by how awkward the conversation was going, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. “Honda, just so you know, I’m pretty sure Nakano got super aroused from seeing your dynamite body. He sent me a message that sounded like he was super excited!”


“K-Kirishima-kun!!!” I was met with two harmonizing shouts in an instant. My exaggeration got Honda’s attention. She turned around, which was a bad call on her part because Nakano was still directly behind her… well, behind.


“Ugguk!”


“A-Ah! Kyaa! Nakano-kun!”


“Grk… I-I’m okay!” Despite getting knocked off his feet by Honda’s rear end, Nakano was surprisingly alright and picked himself up quickly. I took the opportunity to approach the duo with my arms crossed. While I looked composed to Nakano, I wondered how surreal it must have looked for Honda to see my smaller form confidently closing in.


“Honda, it’s obvious you like Nakano,” I bluntly started meddling. “The SRS only has the worst effects when you’re really like a person. And by that, I mean sexually.”


“Se-!” Honda choked on her own saliva. “No-no-no-no-no. I-I mean, I like Nakano-kun, but I-I’m not a pervert.”


I raised an eyebrow. I didn’t expect Honda to straight up admit her affection. I was disappointed Nakano didn’t seem to realize what she just said though. This, I realized, was the proper opportunity for what us guys had been trying to do for months - to set up the Nakano-Honda pairing.


“I’m not calling you a pervert. Heck, compared to what Yae tried on me last night, you probably wouldn’t even be in the spectrum,” I told her, trying to calm her down. “I’m just saying you must really like Nakano. Ever consider dating?”


“W-Wha-? W-Wait. I-It’s not lik-”


“Always so shy, aren’t you? What’s wrong with giving it a shot?” I shook my head as I looked back to Nakano. I rubbed the back of my neck because looking up was hurting it.


I turned to Nakano who was still red in the face from having been hit by Honda’s behind. I put my hand on his shoulder and whispered to him.


“Nakano, she straight up said she likes you. You better follow up properly,” I entrusted the confession to him.


“What? Kirishima-kun? Hey, where are you going?” I heard as I walked away from Nakano, leaving the future of his relationship to him. It would be interesting to stay and see how it would go, but I felt this was definitely something that they had to work out privately. If he failed, us guys would console him, but we definitely wanted it to work well for him.


As I left, I felt a slight headache. When it came to dealing with my class, there really was a fair bit more amount of craziness than the other second year classes. There were also a surprising number of couples too. Seeing them all made me long to be alone with Yae. Well, at the very least, as Senpai had told me earlier, I was going to be very close to her for the rest of the week.


 


(32) Day 3 Settling In (12.0 m < 12.6 m)

 

How were classes supposed to go while Magnification Week was in process? Considering how difficult it would be for the teachers to have to make it all the way out to the Magnified building to go teach, they would be in for a tough time. To better accommodate the teachers and fit more appropriate lessons for Magnification Week, our normal teachers were not going to be coming. In their place, the Health Committee was going to be taking care of class 2-D.


Whaaaaam!


Rattle! Rattle! Click!


It was more than a little nerve-wracking to see the doors to the giant gymnasium locked up. It wasn’t just the doors being locked. A steel wall dropped down to make sure the warehouse sized entrance for the girls and the normal sized entrance for us boys could not be opened. Kamiya-senpai who was outside of the building seemed to have shut us in with chains and locks too.


“That’s a bit concerning…,” I heard Aikawa remark.


“We’re all shut in for a training session until lunch. After that, we’re done with classes,” I explained to him. “It’s a half-day for us today.”


“Seriously? That’s pretty nice,” Yamabuki was happy to hear that. “But is there any reason why we were told to pack some spare clothes and swim trunks for school, Kirishima?”


“I’m not allowed to answer that,” I told him as I noticed the pile of sports bags and suitcases in the corner of the gymnasium. I watched as Yanase-senpai scooped them all up with her hands and put them all in a much larger, Magnified sports bag. As the girls were now roughly 7 times larger than us now, Senpai’s belongings were large enough to fit all of our things with plenty of room to spare. I was pretty sure we could fit inside her sports bag as well.


It seemed Yanase-senpai caught me staring as she swung the sports bag over her shoulder. She approached me in just two steps. Pulling her hair behind her ear as she leaned down, she smiled at me. “Is something a matter, Touya-kun~?”


“Actually, yes. If I’m going to be stuck with Yae all day, doesn’t that mean we still have to stay inside when it’s the same session we took over the summer?” My boredom from repeating the same training was my main concern.


“Well~ you could two join Nacchan and the other girls outside this container if you want~” Yanase-senpai gave me another option. “I don’t know if Yae-chan will be happy about the surprise while we move to phase 2 though~ Ufufu~!”


Admittedly, while I didn’t like the ‘surprise’ either, I was a little curious about what her reaction would be too so I couldn’t help but chuckle with my bubbly upperclassman.


“Phase 2?” Yamabuki was confused since he was still with me while I talked with my upperclassmen. Him hearing that alerted Yanase-senpai and she knew she had to stop talking.


“Oh, it’s nothing, Yamabuki-kun~! You should get to your seat soon~ Sasakura-sensei is about to start the class after all~!” my upperclassmen lied and tried changing the subject. 


Slam!


To nudge me into pushing Yamabuki away, she slammed her left foot, which was close to me, down. It wasn’t subtle from my perspective considering the white thigh-high clad leg moving just a few centimeters to Senpai was half a meter to me.


“Right. Yeah. Let’s get you to your seat, Yamabuki. It’s kind of weird with how everything’s different sized now, but at least you sit with a bunch of guys,” I started to push the guy towards where the desks were arranged.


All of the guys were definitely bothered by the strange seating arrangement that had been decided for us all, at least at first. For folks like Arai who sat in the back, the front of the ‘classroom’ was as distant as the other end of a regular sized gymnasium. 


“Hey Shino, can you see the front from up there? All the tables are blocking my view.”


“You’re kidding, right? That whiteboard’s so small, it might as well be a phone screen.”


Relying on Watanabe wasn’t going to help even after he managed to cheer her up again because the whiteboard Sasakura-sensei brought over was normal scaled.


The desks had been arranged so that the aisles between seats were the width of hallways so plenty of things felt distant to us. Much like with my desk, Fujimoto’s chair when we passed it looked fairly isolated between all of the girls’ desks. Tsujimoto, who sat behind him, was distractedly toying with a pencil the same height as him as she tapped her foot.


Thud! Thud! Thud!


“Well, this reminds me of Reduction Week,” he tried to ignore the noise with his headphones. Sensei would have told him to take them off, but he was a bit too far away for her to be able to notice.


Yamabuki was definitely lucky to be in the large all-male group on the right side of the room. It was certainly weird that desks which used to be a few centimeters away from one another were now over a meter apart, but the guys like him, Ryou, and Aikawa were pretty safe from the mess that was the middle of the room.


Up front, Yoshikawa was scolding Itou and Miyama for messing with Tokiwa. While the guys were apologetic, our class rep clearly forgot about the show she was giving them as well by looming over them with her skirt high above the two.


Eguchi, who had gotten smothered under Satou’s weight, was being apologized to by the girl. Even down on her knees with her face on the ground, Satou loomed over him. Well, her breasts didn’t exactly let her get all the way to the ground after all.


As I headed over to my desk, I crossed Shima who was watching the whole scene with the boy she admired and her friend.


“Shima, how are you holding up?” I shouted up at the girl. It was definitely surreal having to shout up at the girl who was Yae’s height typically. It felt odd to be able to look up at the underside of the table when I knew that it was over 5 meters above me. I was sure the tables were given the same Magnification setting as the girls as they kept growing with them. Spotting a wad of gum on the underside of the table, I wondered how big it was.


“Huh?” Shima blinked when she heard my voice. She had to search the floor to see me. “Oh, Kirishima-kun. Jeez, did you get smaller again?” 


“You got about another meter taller in the past half hour,” I told her. “We’re not too small for you to freak out yet, right? Eguchi would have a hard time if you stomped on him now.”


“I-I won’t do that!” Shima pouted. “Muuu… Kirishima-kun, it’s mean of you to say that.”


To intimidate me, Shima shoved her table and chair towards me. The telephone pole-esque legs of both screeched across the ground. I nearly lost my balance from the ground suddenly jerking when her Magnified body moved.


“H-Hey, we both saw what Satou did. We’re not exactly as durable as we were during Reduction Week even with the DL field on, so please be careful,” I advised her.


“Then don’t be rude, Kirishima-kun. Don’t forget who’s bigger here,” Shima threatened.


“Alright. I get it. I get it,” I had to learn to not provoke someone many times my size.


At the very least, the girls and guys seemed to be doing fine with the odd nature of the Magnified classroom arrangements. ‘Just like Reduction Week’ seemed to be the general consensus they had regarding having the girls tower over the boys who were down below. I supposed the Magnified furniture contributed to that line of thought.


Of course, I knew better. As I got to my desk, I saw Yae sitting down waiting for me while she talked with Takahashi to pass the time.


“All done with your duties, Touya?” she asked.


“Yeah,” I nodded as I got into the chair. My eyes couldn’t resist following the length of Yae’s still bare legs as she sat on the ground. It would take a good half of a minute to walk to her feet which I was sure was now probably bigger than me. “So Senpai said we can actually get out of this place after the first hour. Do you want to join me with the Health Committee, Yae?”


“We can go out? I mean, that’s fine by me if you’re the one suggesting it, Touya,” Yae answered, agreeing. But she did have one other question. “But, um… Touya, I want to ask. Even if we’re just doing the first half, how are we going to do the training like this?”


Yae glanced over at Sasakura-sensei who was still normal scaled and standing on the second floor in front of a regular sized whiteboard that she had rolled into the room. Even on the second floor, she was below table height for the folks who sat in the front row like our class rep.


Clunk! Clang! Whrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


Her answer came with a loud noise that resounded through the entire Magnified gymnasium, getting the attention of even the giant girls. Well, the solution to being able to teach the girls while they were Magnified had to be their scale after all. One of the walls of the Magnified gymnasium opened up, revealing an enormous screen. 


What better way to get heard by people many times your size than through a giant screen and speakers? The government’s budget was amazing. This way, the entire class would be able to see no matter where they were in the gym.


“Testing… Testing… Alright good,” Sasakura-sensei’s voice spread through the gymnasium through the speaker system as her face was projected on screen. “Welcome to Day 3 of Magnification Week, boys and girls. I hope the first two days prepared you enough because the next three days might be the most eye-opening ones in your lives.”


That was Sasakura-sensei’s welcome to the beginning of our class and the start of what those of us who worked with the infirmary nurse called ‘The Health Committee’s Wild Ride’.


 

End Notes:

A bit of set up for the 'Phase 2'...

Day 3 (12.6m < 13.0m) by jellytea819

(33) Day 3 Reaction Time (12.6 m < 12.8 m)


“And that’s the schedule for today. You will be having an early lunch. We will end classes early so you can meet with Ra-  Ahem… The Department of Alteration,” Sasakura-sensei coughed as she finished discussing the day’s agenda with the class. I noticed she coughed when she realized she was about to say her sister’s name. “For now, please bear with us as we go through the mandatory trainings and methods to allow you girls to legally be allowed at bigger sizes.”


When it came to Magnification Week, one of the biggest necessities for the boys and the girls was safety. Safety was a major concern when the girls were many times normal size. The DL Field could only do so much to protect us, and it was not going to be around forever. The girls had to understand how to act cautiously to not damage anything or hurt anyone, and the guys also had to understand how to move around so they wouldn’t get accidentally injured.


While Yae and I had gone through a lot of these training sessions over the summer because we signed the forms, there was one that we couldn’t do unless we were with an entire class. Even I wasn’t sure exactly what it was, but it seemed worrisome that Sasakura-sensei chose not to tell me a single detail of the session. 


Me and the other guys were told to climb up the stairs to the second level walkway, but that wasn’t it. If it had been, we would only be around level with the girls’ thighs at best. Hirose had us line up because there was actually a ladder leading up higher to a third level where Sasakura-sensei and Yagi were waiting.


I glanced at the height of the third level. It wasn’t a third floor exactly as the warehouse sized ‘gym’ didn’t have an actual third floor. What it had was more like a balcony, and height wise, it was around chest level to the girls. Whatever we were going to do for this training session required us to be that high up. I wondered if we were going to have to talk to the girls from a similar height or something.


In any case, I opted to be the first one up and climbed the ladder before anyone else could. Hirose stopped the other guys from following, so it was just me when I reached the top.


“Here. I got you, Kirishima,” Yagi extended his hand out to me to help me stand up. I accepted it gratefully.


“Thanks, Yagi-san,” I told him before turning to the infirmary nurse who was fiddling with a remote control. “Sensei, what are we doing for this training?”


Sensei glanced at the railing I had put my hand on. She spoke, and because her microphone was connected to the speakers, everyone could hear her. 


“Careful, kiddo. While the girls are definitely still taller than this height while Magnified, this is close to a four-story drop given the size of this place,” she warned. “If you fall from here the wrong way, you’d probably break your neck, so do be careful while getting close to the railing, alright? Don’t grab onto it.”


That was not a pretty thought. The girls really were giants if even at this height, we still had to look up at them. I let go of the railing and stepped away from the edge.


“Kirishima, you and Asano already went through the first half, so we’re shuffling the order around,” she prefaced her explanation. “So that you two can go early, we’ll have everyone start with the second training. That way, you’ll all be new to it and we can see which of you are the type to act when push comes to shove. Will you sink or swim?”


“Sensei, you look a little too happy. Don’t tell me this is a way of relieving stress for you?” I squirmed when the infirmary nurse’s normally neutral expression curved up in what could only be called a smile, or perhaps a smirk. Just what was the second half of the training course? 


“Well, I have been doing too much paper work lately,” Sasakura-sensei didn’t deny my accusation. “I’ll give you all fair warning. If you aren’t careful for this test, someone could get hurt or worse even with the DL field on. It’s not the be-all-end-all of protections, so you have to be wary, okay?”


That didn’t fill me with hope. And as for the others, it served to make them all concerned about what the training was about if Sensei had to give such a warning.


While I and everyone else were imagining what was going to happen, Sasakura-sensei gestured to Yagi. The guys gave me a ‘gentle push’ so that I was close to the edge of the second story on the part of the balcony that protruded out. As Sensei had warned earlier, I tried not to touch it.


“Huh? Yagi-san…?” Despite Sasakura-sensei’s warning earlier, it seemed I actually HAD to be by the edge.


“Sorry, Kirishima,” Yagi sighed as he looked down to the other boys waiting below at the ladder. He shouted down at them. “Everyone, stand against the wall and watch. Kirishima will be going first so you know what you’re in for.”


“Asano, you’re up first too!” I heard Sensei call Yae up. 


“Me? Okay, Sensei.”


“We’re starting you all off with an important lesson,”  Sensei addressed all of us. “Asano, I want you to do what comes natural to you first just to start things off. Kirishima, stand with your chin to your chest and hands at your side. Girls, boys, please pay close attention to what is going to happen.”


Us being first up made sense. I understood, but I was not a fan of being made the example. Being shoved near the railing, I didn’t want to look down, but being told to put my chin to my chest forced me to. The part of the third-story platform seemed to protrude out like a pirate ship plank. Though the fall to the floor wasn’t as great as Yae’s current height was, I recalled being put on the roof earlier that morning. I did not like how high up I was.


That was when I noticed it.


When I looked down towards my shoes, I realized there was blue colored tape in a square directly around my feet. The ominous difference in the color of the floor there made me pale.


“Wait… Sensei… Don’t tell me…,” I gulped. This wasn’t a gymnasium, I realized. It was a ninja-trap filled castle designed to look like a school gym.


“You’re quick to realize. I hope Asano will be too because it would be pretty bad if she didn’t react,” Sensei stated as she held up her remote for everyone to see. 


Beep.


“Whoah!” Without giving Yae any warning, Sensei hit a button and the floor beneath me disappeared. The trap door gave way and caused me to suddenly fall.


“Huh?” “What the-” “Kyaah!” 


“...!!! Touya!”


Amidst the shocked shouts I heard from my classmates, I could clearly hear Yae’s panicked cry of my name. I watched as her and the rest of the world flipped upside-down with my body. She was frozen in place from the shock. She wasn’t going to be able to catch me.


“Grk!” Something tightened around my leg. Suddenly, my body jerked and started to bounce up and down. I didn’t hit the ground head first. I was stopped before that even came close to happening. Somehow, before I had actually fallen, something had latched onto me. From the bright lights and sleek white polish, it looked like a futuristic bungee cord.


Bzzt!


“Asano. Out.” A buzzer sounded as Sasakura-sensei spoke through the speaker. It was too reminiscent of a comedy gag with how she said it right after the buzzer. This really was Sensei’s stress relief.


“H-Huh? W-What?” Yae was stunned and shocked at the rapid fire buzz of events that just happened. 


“Whoa. Kiri, are you okay down there?” “Kirishima-kun didn’t hit the ground.” “That scared me.”

“I didn’t think that was going to happen.” “Sensei, what the hell?” Our various classmates were making a ruckus. It was to be expected considering it probably looked like I nearly got hurt. Sensei was smart to have mentioned we were still in danger even with the DL Field. She had gotten everyone to think about the vulnerability of us boys and then preyed on that line of thinking.


“It’s not like he was actually going to hit the floor. We are a school after all, however, this was something that has to be done,” Sensei asserted with very little to back up her statement after what had happened. She then fiercely pointed at my childhood friend many times her size. “You girls are being too lax thinking this is like Reduction Week. If you aren’t able to react to everything around you, people will get hurt when you’re that big. The fact that I had to treat some injuries this morning already shows just how lightly you girls have been treating this week! I’ll be dropping each and every one of the boys until you all can get this right this morning!”


“Eeeeeeeeeh?” was the unanimous chorus from practically all of us, especially us boys who were going to be taking the brunt of the trouble.


“So that’s what kind of lesson this was...” I sighed while hanging upside down. This was a venting session as much as it was a practical course. It made sense for this to be the training session, especially considering how the girls had been treating the boys all morning.


Reaction Training - That was the actual name of the session Sensei wanted to put us through. As Yagi lowered the cord and got me down safely, I listened to Sasakura-sensei’s explanation. To force the girls to actually think of the boys, she had made me fall right in front of their eyes. It was definitely impactful. 


This was what Sensei was planning to have us do. We boys were going to be made to bungee at a moment’s notice and the girls were going to have to react accordingly to try and catch us in time; however, they were also going to have to quickly think and act in a way that would safely grab us. Otherwise, she would deem it as a failure like Yae had failed by not being able to react.


“This is going to a rough course,” I frowned as I checked my ankle for any marks from the cord. This was a really harsh type of mandatory training.



(34) Day 3 Calming Yae (12.8 m < 13.0 m)


Harsh was an understatement when it came to the Reaction Training session we had to go through. Sasakura-sensei was being as strict as she could be this time. She tried to make it difficult for both the guys and the girls to predict when she would release the trap door. Then, when she evaluated the girls, she would eye a slow motion recording of the entire scene. Even the slightest stumble or unsteady motion from the girls meant they would fail and they would have to get back in line to do it again.


What she ended up doing was pairing one boy with one other girl… for the most part. Since we had more girls than boys in our class, Fujimoto and Eguchi were the unlucky duo who had to experience bungeeing more than once. 


There were plenty of differing opinions on the training session. Some guys like Itou and Aikawa didn’t mind the idea of bungeeing. In fact, they were enough of a pair of daredevils to be willing to volunteer in case Fujimoto and Eguchi weren’t up for it. Everyone else, though, had enough common sense to be reluctant. They didn’t trust Sensei as much after the first scare even though they had to go.


This was another part of the lesson though - the need for anyone normal sized to trust the Magnified girls. Sensei seemed to have gotten enough data about our classmate relationships with one another to be able to pair most people up so there was some mutual trust.


Ryou and Tsujimoto were the first to succeed and on the first try. Though Tsujimoto said it was all because of her quick reflexes, Ryou enjoyed teasing her about how she was concerned about him because she caught him before his body even flipped over. I didn’t know if it was because he was always a gutsy guy or if he trusted Tsujimoto that much, but the guy didn’t even flinch when Sensei dropped the trap door on him.


Nakano and Honda, though they were embarrassed still after this morning, were close enough to actually succeed in being caught in the second try. The first time, Honda’s massive bust actually ended up shaking a bit too much that although she caught Nakano with both hands cupped together, it literally swung down onto him and buried him between her hands and chest.


For Eguchi… he had been paired with two of his admirers. Yamaguchi took three tries, fumbling with his body the first two times. She was apparently so nervous, the sweat on her palms made him slip away from her. The poor guy was moist with sweat when it was Shima’s turn. She wasn’t an athlete for no reason. Shima succeeded on her first try… though in her joy of passing, she tried to hug Eguchi which did tempt Sasakura-sensei into failing her for dropping her guard.


There were groups with not much trust at the start, sadly. Shiina and Saeki, for example, didn’t know each other at all. Well, not many of us knew Saeki well honestly. He didn’t talk much. But not being sure about Saeki made Shiina hesitate and she missed him a couple of times. The guy got annoyed and glared at her, which made the gyaru snap back.


And considering Tokiwa’s personality, I expected her to have trouble as well when she and the Class Rep were paired with Fujimoto. I was completely wrong though. Tokiwa caught him gently in an instant and was rather proud of it. Yoshikawa on the other hand was a bit clumsy and actually tripped, slamming her head into the wall. The impact of her sheer mass shaking the gym nearly made the other guys by the railing fall.


There was a lot to be concerned about, but that was why the Health Committee was around to help out. Yagi and Hirose were helping the guys while Yanase-senpai and two other health committee members were assisting the girls. While I was worried for them all though, someone else was worried for me. Way too worried.


“Touya, are you sure, you’re okay?”


“Yes. I’m fine… Um.. Yae, I can’t really go anywhere like this.”


“Don’t go anywhere, Touya. Again, are you sure you’re fine? You're not hurt, are you?”


Of course it was Yae. We hadn’t gone up a second time yet. While the impact of seeing someone fall would be lessened for the other girls after having seen it happen to me, the fact that my childhood friend, who was definitely in love with me, had seen me plummet and she had been unable to do anything about it had rattled her.


She was so concerned about me that I was trapped, flanked on both sides by Yae’s hands which pressed against the wall. Yae kept asking the same question to me like a broken record.


“If we don’t go up, we won’t be done, Yae,” I looked up at her face as her head blocked the light from the rafters and cast me in shadow. I wasn’t intimidated, but I was a little nervous. a two-handed wall slam like this was not at all heart-pounding in a romantic sense, it did offer a rather lewd view I tried my best not to look at for Yae’s sake. Her leaning over made her breasts hang rather loosely despite the fact that she had a bra on.


“Uuuuu… Touya, I’m sorry,” she apologized. “I didn’t think that Sasakura-sensei would do that.”


“That’s what the training session is for. It’s not like you were supposed to get it on the first try,” I tried to reassure her. My childhood friend never was the stablest of minds, but it wasn’t like she was ‘menhera’ and describing her as a ‘yandere’ was more of a joke than anything else nowadays. She was, however, someone who could react poorly to something unexpected. The fact that she froze up seemed to have shaken her to her core.


“I was scared you would have gotten hurt because of me.”


“You’ve kind of already hurt me before. A bunch of times actually,” I bluntly pointed out. There were plenty of instances during Reduction Week where Yae was a bit too gung ho over my smaller stature, and during Magnification Week, her being willing to play along with some of the girls had been troublesome. “If you’re freaking out about it now, I don’t know what else I can say.”


“Touya, that’s mean,” Yae didn’t appreciate my brutal honesty but hearing my casual tone did cause her to brightly up just slightly. She slowly started to straighten up, giving me enough room to maneuver and duck under her right arm to get away. “I was worried, you know? Aren’t you taking this too lightly? I was supposed to protect you there, and I screwed up.”


“When did I need protecting?” I asked her as I stretched and breathed in the air of a freer space.


“I mean, you’re so small like that,” Yae told me. “Remember Reduction Week? You needed my help for everything.”


I laughed and bounced, walking further away from Yae so she didn’t have to strain her neck to see me. “Just because you’re bigger doesn’t mean you’ve got to protect me. What are you, Meteor Heart?”


Cough!


Referencing Yae’s beloved anime (that she denied enjoying in public) got her to choke on her own saliva since she didn’t see it coming.


“But I mean… during that we-”


“During that week, I definitely needed you while I was Reduced. Yes. That’s true,” I interrupted her. “But I’m not Reduced this time. You need me to help you out while you’re Magnified. I’m the normal sized one here now. Not you. This is definitely why Sensei wants this training session. You all have to realize this isn’t Reduction Week. It’s something else entirely.”


“Y-You have a point.” My reasoning was getting through to Yae.


“Besides. You shouldn’t be feeling sad, Yae. If anything, I thought you’d get angry. Getting tricked by Sensei like that, normally anybody would be,” I tried to lightheartedly joke around and redirect any troubles towards Sasakura-sensei. It was enough of a joke that it actually got Yae to giggle. I could feel the shifts in her weight through the floor as took a proper seat, landing her rear end right on the floor. 


“You know I don’t get mad, Touya,” she told me, hugging her knees apparently unaware of her own self.


“Uh… No. You do,” I vehemently rejected her statement. “There’s a reason why Takahashi is still scared of provoking you. You freaked her out earlier, remember? And that’s not even talking about how you were back then. Remember cram school?”


“I-I’ve improved since then,” Yae declared. Her body reflexively leaned back, but there was only the wall behind her. I took the opportunity to approach, climb up onto her shin, and take a seat there, looking up at my childhood friend’s long legs. “Touya? What are you doing?”


“I’m showing you how much I trust you,” I answered her. “Getting all depressed like this after Sensei’s trick isn’t any good. I’m worried about you everytime you act like this.”


“O-Ok. Fine, you win. Can you please get off, Touya?,” Yae pushed her skirt down, knowing I had a clear view of what was inside it if she didn’t. She was embarrassed enough to want me to get off, but she didn’t want to hurt me so she stayed still.


“Sure,”  I nodded while still straddling Yae’s leg. Before I hopped off, however, there was one more thing I wanted to tell Yae. “Let’s get back in the line for the training then. I want to pass as soon as possible. Remember what I said before class started? Senpai said they’d let us out of the building after we were done. Don’t you want some alone time?”


“Alo-” Yae’s interest was piqued but she was also flustered thinking of the two of us alone together. “Really?”


“Well, if we ignore the rest of the health committee, then yes,” I crushed Yae’s delusions with my honesty as I climbed off of her leg. “Though I think I can convince Kamiya-senpai if push comes to shove.”


“Then let’s do it then,” my childhood friend stood all the way up to her foot height, leaving down beneath her knees. It seemed our little chat had cheered her up. “I’m ready, Touya.”


I hoped she was. Motivating Yae was easy for me, but the fact that she could so easily be demotivated was indeed tough. 


I followed Yae’s longer strides back to the rest of our class. From the looks of it, about half of the girls had succeeded by now. Though we would have to wait until the rest of them had another turn, this time I was pretty sure Yae could pass.


End Notes:

I'm back. Apologies for the long hiatus.

Day 3 (13.0m < 13.3m) by jellytea819

(35) Day 3: Phase 2 Surprise (13.0 m < 13.2 m)


I was right that the two of us would indeed pass. Though I didn’t expect Yae’s clumsiness to kick in as badly as our class representative’s had. It took two more tries for Yae to actually succeed in safely catching me without stumbling over her own two feet.


“Well, we did pass,” I tried to cheer up Yae who needed to get her a bandage on her knee. She didn’t bleed or anything, but there was a noticeable mark where she slammed it against the floor.


“Okay~ All done~!” Yanase-senpai cheerfully said after putting the bandage on Yae. “Yae-chan, are you ready to go outside~?”


Considering Yanase-senpai was a prankster both of us knew in middle school, seeing her overly giddy unnerved my childhood friend. “Senpai, you’re not plotting something, are you?”


“I don’t think there’s any way for her to do anything that isn’t a part of the Magnification Week agenda,” I covered for my upperclassman. “Though I do know why Phase 2’s going to be crazy, nothing huge is going to be happening yet.”


“Yup~ Yup~ It’s too soon for the big stuff~!” Senpai agreed, again with too much energy that it made her wary.


“Senpai, Kamiya-senpai’s expecting us, right?” I asked. “I’m sure Yae’s dying to stretch her legs. The ceiling’s getting close after all.”


“Um… No… I’m fine actually.” Though she was so excited about going outside with me earlier, Yanase-senpai’s behavior made her change her mind. This was the problem with our upperclassman. Her intentions were as clear as day. She was expecting for Yae to freak out when she left the building. Something was outside that would mess with her.


I wasn’t going to help my childhood friend this time, though. I was on my senpai’s side. I gave Yae as hard of a slap as I could on the back of her stocking clad leg. It didn’t hurt her considering her size, but she did notice me down below.


“Yae, even if you don’t want to. You know who Senpai is. It’ll get worse if you delay it. Actually, she might just grope you like she usually does if you don’t,” I advised her.


To prove my point, a lewd motion was being made with Yanase-senpai’s hand as she started to undo the chains and locks sealing the big door. “It’s just skinship, Touya-kun~ Ufufu~!”


“I’ll go,” Yae shuddered and immediately relented. She was well aware of our upperclassman’s behavior enough now that I reminded her of it.


“Good,” I tried my best to hide my smile. It was a shame, but Yae was outnumbered in the number of people who were on her side this time. Though, I wasn’t much of a fan of the surprise, I also wanted to see Yae’s reaction with my own eyes. The other girls would be reacting similarly way later, but because we had signed the exemption and exception forms, Yae was going to get to witness Phase 2 earlier than expected as well as a few other behind the scenes details students normally wouldn’t be able to see.


When the locks were undone and the door was ready to be opened, we were told to keep the door shut as much as possible, so I slipped through the large warehouse door first while Yae had to wait until Yanase-senpai opened the door slightly ajar to squeeze through. Yae kept her eye on me the entire time as I led the way, but immediately upon stepping out, she realized something.


“Huh? It’s… dark?” 


There was no sunlight beating down on us. In fact, the entire building was in shadow. In the shadow of what?


“Oh? It looks like you two have finally finished up,” a omnidirectional voice beat down on my ears. It was good that Yanase-senpai quickly shut the door immediately after Yae stepped out because the moment my childhood friend looked up, she screamed.  


“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?!?!?!” Yae put her hands over her face but still peaked through her fingers. She could not believe what she was seeing. “T-T-Touya?! W-Wh-Wha-What the heck is this?” 


Where were we? Even I couldn’t answer that precisely as I smirked while watching my childhood friend’s freakout. However, how were we was the biggest question that could be answered. Directly above us was not the sky but another ceiling and in front of us was a Kamiya-senpai at a scale far beyond Yae’s own imagination.


“K-K-K-Kamiya-senpai?!” Yae couldn’t stop stuttering as her jaw dropped from the skyscraper sized sight of the health committee head who was originally the same height as the growing girl.


“Hello, Yae-san,” Senpai acknowledged her and waved nonchalantly. I could feel a light earthquake from her motions thanks to the arm she kept on the table.


“Ufufufufu~ That’s the face I’ve been waiting for~!” Yanase-senpai rushed in front of both of us with something in her hands. She was holding up a small sign. Written on it were the words ‘Prank Successful!’


“E-Eeh? A prank?” Yae didn’t understand what was going on, so I had to clarify for her now that our plan had actually worked. 


“Yae, check your size,” I told her, opening up my Size-Link Band for good measure.


“Huh?” Yae froze up for a moment before she checked. If she had been drinking water at that time, she would have spat it all out. “Wait, what?! Since when did we change?”


If she had checked since the moment the building locked up, she probably would have realized it. Her height was no longer listed in terms of meters for this brief moment. While, compared to me, she was meters tall, I wasn’t normal sized any more and neither was she. 


Coupling the girls’ Magnification with a Reduction. It was crazy to think both things could be applied on top of each other, but that was what had happened. While the girls were growing, they, along with all of us in the gymnasium, had also been Reduced to a scale that would make it easier to transport everything.


Where we were now was atop a table in a windowless room. The entire gymnasium had become more of a doll-house in size when compared to Kamiya-senpai. Everyone had been shrunken down to the point where my 13 m tall looking childhood friend was less than 30 cm tall in actual reality. According to the Size-Link bands, she was around 26 cm. That put me, who was much smaller than her, at less than 4 cm tall.


“Welcome to the world of the Reduced,” I told Yae. I didn’t like being this small relative to Kamiya-senpai, but I was used to being small enough to remain composed. This was what Yanase-senpai and I had been waiting for. The complete and utter shock on Yae’s face upon realizing what had happened.


Doll sized. 


That was the best way we could describe Yae’s current stature when compared to Kamiya-senpai and most of the other health committee girls outside of Yanase-senpai who was the same scale as Yae.


“J-J-Just what’s going on here?” Yae was freaking out a lot more than I had thought she would while being gently observed by Kamiya-senpai who was seated at the table the doll-house sized gym was on.


With her left hand on her cheek, the normal sized Kamiya-senpai slowly brought her right hand towards her own lips. “There is no need to scream, Yae-san. We are currently transitioning to Phase 2. You are simply seeing the behind the scenes work in action.”


“... Behind the scenes?” Yae realized she was being told to quiet down, but she was having trouble doing so.


“We are being transported to the next location. We cannot just have over a dozen giant girls in a regular school that has yet to be set up to fully accommodate for Magnification,” explained Kamiya-senpai calmly and clearly.


“Normally, none of the girls aren’t supposed to realize they were Reduced until we actually arrived,” I shouted up at Yae who had to now switch from looking up to looking down. “But Yanase-senpai and I were curious as to how you’d react.”


“And her scream was super cute~!” giggled Yanase-senpai. I couldn’t disagree with her opinion nor could I hide my smirk either.


Seeing our partnership to invoke a reaction out of her, Yae huffed and began to pout. “Mmgh… Senpai! Don’t pick on me like that!”


In her rush to give Yanase-senpai a few bops in the arm, Yae nearly kicked me. “W-Whoa!” 


“Uwah! Sorry, Touya!” Yae apologized.


“Fufufu~!” a laugh escaped from above. Even though she tried to cover it with her mouth, Kamiya-senpai was unable to hide it. “I apologize, you three. Watching your hijinks when you are on the table really is quite a sight, especially Kirishima-kun.”


We looked like a bunch of dolls to Senpai after all. Well, Yae and Yanase-senpai did at least. I on the other hand must have been more bug sized in comparison. Just looking up at Kamiya-senpai felt like staring up at a monolith. I couldn’t see all of her face without moving my neck. At under four centimeters tall, even her pointer finger was taller than me, which she made evident when she placed it right next to me. “Jeez… It’s been a while since I’ve been this small.”


My voice did not carry up to her ears either. Although she saw me move my mouth, Senpai frowned. “Did you say something, Kirishima-kun? You will have to speak up. I’m afraid we don’t have a way for us to communicate otherwise.”


It wasn’t anything important for her to have to hear, so I just shook my head, hoping she’d see that. She did. To my dismay, Senpai started treating me like a pet hamster and used her finger to try petting me. She wasn’t forceful, but there was still a firm weight to her finger as it pushed my head down into my shoulders. There was no way I could fight it, so I endured it.


“I will admit, I did forget to account for your height when I informed the other girls that you and Yae-san would be coming out of the gym, Kirishima-kun,” our health committee chairmen told me. “While I did have plans to give Yae-san a brief experience, we will have to alter things for you and just have you observe. No need to worry. At worst, you will only be separated for ten minutes.”


“Separated?” Yae and I repeated in sync.


While I was happy to hear that my size gave Senpai second thoughts, I was concerned. Plans for Yae? Separated for ten minutes? Just what did she mean?


I turned to my childhood friend who was just staring up at Kamiya-senpai, hoping for some clarification. My eyes didn’t focus on her, however. I looked past Yae and spotted an unusual sight rising up from the edge of the table. My smaller size made it difficult for my eyes to properly focus, but I recognized that a pair of hands were dangerously encroaching from behind like some ghost story.


“Hey Ya-!” Senpai’s plans were already in action.


Grab!


“Kyaaaaah!” 


I tried to warn her, but it was too late. I watched as Yae screamed when she was suddenly picked up by two hands from behind. My doll-sized childhood friend had been snatched by someone the two of us both knew.


“Got her! Yae-san secured!” announced the familiar voice of one Fumika Morino from beneath the table. 


“E-Eh? F-Fumika-san?” Yae was able to identify her kidnapper because she could look down while being held up in the air between the second year girl’s hands.


Slam!


Immediately after Morino declared her success, the distant sound of a door opening entered our ears followed by the voice of another girl. “Fumika-chan! You got her! Let’s go!”


“R-Right! On it!” there was a sliver of hesitation (or was it embarrassment) in Morino’s voice, but she listened to her partner in crime and ran out with Yae in tow. The sheer speed at which Morino dashed away generated a strong enough gust of wind that Yanase-senpai had to grab hold of me to prevent me from flying off. 


“Hyaaah! Touya! What’s going ooooooon?!”


So outside of my and Yanase-senpai’s scheme to surprise Yae, Kamiya-senpai had her own plan as well. Despite how sudden it was, quite honestly, I wasn’t not the least bit surprised. It wasn’t just because Senpai had warned me before it happened. It was because, for those of us in the health committee, this felt somehow routine. We were an oddball group for a reason. The one who was the most scared was definitely Yae


“And there they go~!” Yanase-senpai couldn’t see what was out the door considering she was stuck on the table like I was.


“Akagi-san and Morino-san are always a playful pair. I am happy to see they have recovered. Although Morino-san still seems a little flustered over the previous night,” Kamiya-senpai lightheartedly giggled, accepting the chaos that was our health committee. It was why she was our committee chairman. 


“Is that fine, Senpai?” I couldn’t fight the committee head’s decisions especially at my size so I just had to accept that Yae had been taken away. I crossed my arms and spoke up to Yanase-senpai since I couldn’t interact with Kamiya-senpai easily. “It should be fine since it’s part of the health committee, but… well, it’s us we’re talking about...”


“Ehehe~ Don’t you worry, Touya-kun~! Fumi-chan will take care of Yae-chan~! Out of all of us, she’s the most responsible~!” Yanase-senpai asserted proudly.


“What does that make me then, Emi-chan?” giggled Kamiya-senpai who heard her second-in-command boast. She then turned to me, having understood what question I had asked. “But Emi-chan is right. Yae-san will be safe. I picked Morino-san for the job because she knows her and is in the same year as the two of you.” 


While I trusted Morino, Akagi could be a bit too playful. And then there were the other girls in the committee too who weren’t in the gym...


Noticing my expression, the head of our committee sighed and began to lecture me while waving her pointer finger. “Kirishima-kun, this is actually a valuable experience for Yae-san. While it would be good if all of the girls got to understand what it was like to be Reduced, with how the laws are now, we are not allowed to do that. The best we can manage are these brief moments here.”


To think she’d be willing to push Yae through experience Reduction in the middle of Magnification Week. Senpai was extremely forward thinking. I was worried for what would happen to Yae while the health committee had their hands on her, but with the Size-Link Band connecting us and our contract for Magnification Week, it wasn’t as if I was just going to be a bystander even if Kamiya-senpai decided to change her plans for me.


“Well, it will only be for a few minutes anyways. We will join up too, though I will take it slowly so that Yae-san can witness her current size on her own,” Kamiya-senpai stood up from her chair, cupping her hands together and bringing them down to the table. She then lowered her body and head to Yanase-senpai and I in a manner more befitting a feudal retainer than a committee chairman. “Emi-chan, Kirishima-kun, I would like to ask you to hop aboard. Do not worry, I’ve been trained to provide you two the safest ride out of this room.”


That was my Senpai for you. Despite being many times our size, she treated anyone Reduced well. Though I was certain this was her being playful as she normally treated me like usual when I was reduced.


Yanase-senpai and I accepted, with me needing some help to climb aboard. Yanase-senpai pulled me into her lap as she sat down on Kamiya-senpai’s palm comfortably. A rush of gravity pulled me onto her stomach as our giant committee head started walking, allowing another upperclassman to come in to take her place looking after the Reduced gym building.


I looked around at the unfamiliar and blurry gray scenery around me as we headed to where Yae would be. Though I knew the final destination of our transfer, I really had to wonder - just where were we?


(36) Day 3: Reduced with the Health Committee (13.2 m < 13.3 m)


‘Where were we?’ was definitely an important question to ask. Where could an entire class of high school students be taken during Magnification Week? It had been at best an hour and a half since the class was locked in the school gymnasium. Where could the government take us within that short span of time after Reducing the school building? 


I was unable to see while Kamiya-senpai kept me covered by her hand while she walked out of the room where Reduced gym was, and the ride was so gentle and stable that I wasn’t sure if we were on some sort of train, boat, or plane.


What I did realize when Senpai arrived at our destination though, was that whatever manner of transport this was, no expense was spared.


“Here, Asano-chan! Can you believe it? There’s so many sweets here.” “C’mon, Yae-san. I know you like sweets. What girl doesn’t?”


“Kyaa! Yae-senpai’s so cute in her hand when she’s Reduced. Look at how she’s holding her finger! Can I hold her?” “Hey, Nao! Don’t be rude to Senpai. And don’t sit on the sofa like that. It’s indecent!”


“...Too bad all the boys aren’t here... I wanted to relax with one of them...” “Yeah, too bad. With Yagi-kun and Hiro-kun in the gym with Kiri-kun and Makkun out sick, it’s only girls here.” 


Wherever we were, there was a spacious lounge that could fit all of the health committee members who were working behind the scenes. All of the girls were hanging around three leather sofas that wrapped around a table full of sweets in a U-shape.


There were a lot of us in the health committee and in the lounge at that moment were 8 health committee girls. Besides Yanase-senpai and Kamiya-senpai, Akagi and Morino were sitting on the floor by the table of sweets, apparently treating Yae to a dessert buffet many times her size. Sadly, I couldn’t see her so I couldn’t confirm. Besides those two, my eccentric underclassman Okazaki was around and getting scolded by the other first year giri Saeki. Lastly, there were two other upperclassmen, the soothing Narumi-senpai and the casual Saegusa-senpai.


They were 8 girls who I knew well, and it was for that very reason that I was concerned when Kamiya-senpai told them I was there.


“Everyone, Emi-chan and I brought Kirishima-kun.”


There was no need for the girls to turn their heads to see me. Our committee head brought me down to the table of sweets where all of the girls were crowded around. Yanase-senpai let me go and pushed me off Kamiya-senpai’s hand, putting me in full view of my fellow committee members.


“... Uwah...” This was probably how a class pet felt like. My under 4 cm self had to turn my head from right to left to try to see every one of the girls who surrounded me. My jaw dropped looking up at mountain after mountain of giant girl. 


“Hey, Tou-san, are you hungry?” “Kasumi-chan, too close. Too close.” Akagi and Morino were the closest to the table. Akagi lurched over Morino to get closer to me and lowered her chin to the table. I stumbled back when I found I was too close to the girl’s lips which were stained with fresh cream. Morino, I believed, was holding Yae in her hand, but I couldn’t see below the table or past Akagi to confirm.


“I’m good...” I uttered, hoping they could hear me. What came out must have sounded like a squeak to them because immediately upon hearing it, Saegusa-senpai doubled back in laughter.


“Ahahaha~ Oh my god! That chirping sound. He sounds super adorable! Ahahaha~!,” Saegusa-senpai laughed, exposing her sharp teeth. She had to wipe a tear out of her eye before she could continue talking. “Sorry, Kiri-kun. I should be used to it, but just hearing the usual you squeaking like that is too much of a riot.”


I grimaced under her surround-sound laughter. Saegusa-senpai was fond of me being smaller for some reason. I was only thankful she was just the type to talk rather than do.


Beside her, my droopy-eyed senpai brushed her wavy hair behind her ear and leaned over so that her shadow fell over me. A soothing, fluffy-sounding voice healed me from Saegusa-senpai’s bellows.


“Kirishima-kun, you look tired... Do you want to rest...? I can help with that if you want...” Narumi-senpai offered by patting her hands on her skirt and thighs. She was probably just joking like Morino and Akagi were to mess with me, but with Narumi-senpai, it was hard to tell if she was serious or not. She was someone who also signed the exemption form for Reduction Week in the previous year, and in that time, it seemed she realized she liked lounging around with and spoiling someone Reduced.


Of the girls, there was the one girl who got all starry-eyed the moment she spotted me. I could see Saeki reel back when she saw the expression on the girl’s face.


“Kyaaaa! Yes! Yes! Yes! Senpai’s back to being tiny again!” cheered my underclassman Nao Okazaki. “This feels so much better than when we were made bigger.”


“Okazaki, really?” I groaned. I looked around for something to hide behind, but the nearest object, a bowl of candy twice my height, also looked fifteen meters away from me.


Even if my words were drowned out by the ruckus of all of the girls, my look of exasperation was seen clearly by Kamiya-senpai. “Nao-chan, please refrain from troubling Kirishima-kun while he is in this state. He has a job to do in taking care of Yae-san after all.”


“Take care? Can he really do that, Senpai? I mean, he’s smaller than Asano-senpai right now,” Saeki asked out of honest curiosity.


“Well, I believe we can see that for ourselves. The time I let you girls use to surprise Yae-san has expired. Morino-san, would you please?” Senpai glanced at Morino who Akagi had finally gotten off of. 


The embarrassed girl took a moment to regain her composure. She scratched the back of her head before turning to me. “Sorry, if we scared you by taking your girlfriend, Touya-san. We were told to treat her like we would the guys, but I think we scared her pretty badly. We were going to offer her cake, but she doesn’t want to listen.”


“While I expected such a reaction. I do not approve of you implying you treat the boys as roughly as you did Yae-san,” our upperclassman shook her head. “I know everyone other than us upperclassmen has yet to go through Magnification Week, but I had hoped you girls would be more proper.”


“Here you go, Yae-san,” Following Kamiya-senpai’s instruction, Morino lifted something up from her lap with both hands and placed it onto the table. It was Yae, of course. I could see that she was still dazed from being dragged along for the ride. She couldn’t walk straight and her eyes were darting around in all directions.


“Uuuu… Urgh… Not so fast, my stomach is...”


“Wow. Just a few minutes away and you look super shaken,” I remarked as I backed up to avoid being knocked over. 


“Huh? Tou...ya?”


I probably shouldn’t have spoken without bracing myself. Yae recognized my voice and broke out of her stupor immediately. Before I could even blink, I found my entire body grabbed and jerked upwards by her powerful grip as she called out my name.


“Toooooouuuuyyaaaaaa!!!”


“Mggghfff!” My face was shoved between a pair of breasts near my size and my spine was put through intense pressure as Yae dropped to her knees and hugged me tight like a stuffed toy. “Mgh… Y-Ya… n’t… br… he...”


Either my voice was too muffled or her wails too loud, but either way, Yae couldn’t hear me and just kept holding me tightly. My legs dangled in the air, too small to even reach her stomach as I kicked and struggled. If you were to compare Yae to me at that very moment, she was 14 meters tall in my eyes. I was up against a giant on par with buildings, and in contrast, I was no more than a doll from Yae’s perspective. Even a teddy-bear her scale would be twice as big as me. There was no overpowering Yae at my relative size as my body was smothered by her right breast.


“Kyaa. She went right for him. As expected of Kirishima-kun’s partner.” “Wow~! That’s got to feel amazing for Kirishima-kun” “Uwah. He’s like a rag doll.” I could hear the peanut gallery. We were being seen by everyone of the girls present, but Yae didn’t care. All that mattered to her was that I was there. I was the one person who could calm her down. 


I had to endure so that Yae could calm down. Her warmth poured into me from every part of my body was that was pressed against her bosom. When I felt her grip ease up enough, I craned my neck back to try to find the room to breathe and speak.


“Urgh… You okay?”


She was not, but she had relaxed enough to listen to and reply to me. “Uuuu… I-It’s super crazy seeing everything this big, Touya. I just want to crawl in a hole and hide. It’s scary.”


“This is what us guys have to deal with,” I told her. “You understand how crazy it is looking up at others yet?”


“Yes. The boys have it rough...” Yae nodded. “I couldn’t do anything when Fumika-san grabbed me and everything suddenly looked so high up. Then when they introduced me to everyone, all I could do was stare when I was on the table. I felt like a cornered rat.”


“It’s not like the girls did anything bad to you outside of that first scare, right?” I started reassuring her. “The Health Committee girls are crazy, but they’re all good at following Kamiya-senpai’s orders. You can trust them.”


“All they did was just greet me, but it was still scary, ”Yae frowned, hesitating at the idea of trusting the giant girls. She slowly loosened her grip and kneeled down so that I could get back onto the table. She stood back up to her full height after and let out a breath of relief as she looked down at me. “Sorry, Touya. I actually feel relieved to have you shorter than me.”


“Hey, I’m normally taller than you,” I pretended to sound insulted.


“Y-You know what I mean,” Yae was flustered but talking to me was clearly relaxing enough for her that her shoulders untensed the more we spoke. That being the case though, her shifting about was easy to notice since every movement to here was scaled up on my perspective. She was still uneasy about the giant girls looking at us intently. “Uuu… I want to get back to a more normal size now.”


I would have appreciated that too. Considering the two of us were linked in scale, Yae growing would let me get a bit bigger too. However, before we could talk about that, the bigger girls in charge interrupted us.


“Looks like Asano-chan’s calmed down,” Akagi spoke up.


“Good job Kiri-kun,” Saegusa-senpai praised me.


“She wants to change back, though, huh? Do you think we can do that, Senpai? We are still on the way there after all,” Morino asked Kamiya-senpai for us.


“... I can arrange it, but it will take some time. Emi-chan also has to use the machine and she is first in line. We will also have to re-Magnify Yae-san to the correct scales afterwards if we do this.”


Hearing those words, Yae cheered. “Really? Yes, please, Senpai!” 


Yae’s miniscule cheers from the table made Kamiya-senpai giggle. She couldn’t cover her mouth to hide it with Yanase-senpai still in her hands. “I will go ask for permission then. But Yae-san, you really should enjoy this size while you can.”


“Enjoy? What is there to enjoy?” Yae frowned. “It’s super scary like this.”


“Naru-chan?” Kamiya-senpai uttered my Narumi-senpai’s nickname before leaving, effectively ordering her to be in charge. That was not all she ordered with just that one word, however. Considering Narumi-senpai’s personality, I knew just what was going to happen next.


I could see my upperclassman smile up above as she leaned forward on all fours, covering both Yae and I in her shadow. She was like a cat while we were the mice, though a sheep might have fit Narumi-senpai better considering how ‘fluffy’ she was.


“Huh? Senpai? What are you doing?” Yae was confused.


“Oh boy. We’re in for it now, Yae.”


“What do you mean, Touya?” Yae tried to back up, but the fact of the matter was that we were both stranded atop of a table. No matter how far she backed up, there was no getting away from Narumi-senpai.


“Don’t worry, Asano-chan,” Senpai got in close. Her long hair fell over onto the table, generating enough wind for me to feel a breeze filled with the smell of honey-scented shampoo. “We want you to relax, Senpai’s going to make sure you get all the service you need!”


“Hyaa!” Yae was picked up like a doll by Senpai’s left hand.


“Nghn!” a thumb and forefinger larger than me pinched my miniscule body between them. 


The health committee’s expert at spoiling others had been given free reign and this probably going to be able to do it to two differently scaled people.


End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Fuuka Narumi (169 cm), Yuiko Saegusa (173 cm) -Health Committee Senpai

 

Day 3 (13.3m < 13.9m) by jellytea819

(37) Sweets Paradise (13.3 m < 13.6 m)


“Awawawa… This is… there’s so many… this is surreal.”

 

When you are much smaller than everything else, just what is a good way to enjoy yourself?

 

“Asano-chan… No, may I call you Yae-chan? We have desserts. We were given the option to pick our meals while we were in the lounge, and us girls all decided we wanted to have a sweets buffet… Well, by vote at least. Yakiniku was a really close second.”


There were plenty of ideas. The sights were definitely one thing. Of course, while I had to admit the sight of giant pretty women was attractive, that wasn’t all there was to it. Besides, when it came to Yae, I doubted she’d get as distracted like an adolescent boy like me. 


“Am I dreaming? There’s so many!”


If there was something outside of the giant ladies towering over me, I would have to say that it was the fact that everything looked like a new world to adventure about in and explore. Just looking around and realizing everything you were used to now seemed alien was as intimidating as it was curious.


“You certainly are not! Are you a cake girl? Or perhaps a pudding girl? We also have flan here. Cheesecake and mont blanc too.” 


Narumi-senpai had gently laid out a spread of giant cakes, donuts, and other assorted sweets on a circle of paper plates on the table. She placed Yae on an empty plate in the center of it all. My childhood friend was clearly nervous about the fact that she was small enough to fit on a plate, but she was mesmerized by the king-sized collection of colorful snacks that she loved being scattered around her.


“I’m more of a... Wait, those eclairs...” That wasn’t all either. She knew where they were from just from the appearance. “No way. These are from Natsume-iro, aren’t they? Those are the limited-time special ones they started making last month.”

 

“Oh? Do we frequent the same store, Yae-chan? Yes. These sweets were all ordered from Natsume-iro. I’m surprised you’re an eclair person. Well, I guess it’s fun biting it off and getting the cream on my face.” 


Senpai and Yae were getting along in record time. I knew Senpai was sociable, but I never expected Narumi-senpai to get Yae to open up so quickly. Food was definitely something else when you were Reduced. After all, isn’t it the dream of many to chow down on something many times your size? A lot of the girls couldn’t deny that they had always wanted to eat a cake as big as them. Even Yae couldn’t argue that, especially not when there was clearly drool coming out of her mouth from the sight of the giant sweets. 

 

“Eh? You bite, Senpai?”

 

“You don’t, Yae-chan?”

 

“I thought eclairs were all about sucking. Like, it feels really good to just suck out all the cream in one go. Touya asked me to stop before, but it really does taste great when you do that.”


Our resident spoiling expert was doing an excellent job at wearing down Yae’s resistances using desserts to tempt her. She even got Yae to easily reveal her recent preference to cream filled sweets. Yae was trying to keep that a secret ever since I accidentally pointed out how somewhat erotically she ate them.


“Oh! I think I understand what you mean. Well, if you like the eclairs, you should definitely try diving into one. I’d love to have one as big as I am.”


“Eh? I can? N-No, wait… The calories… Uuuu… I really shouldn’t.”

 

“You shouldn’t hold back like that, Yae-chan. Even Kirishima-kun can enjoy this buffet too.”


If there was something about my Senpai that I knew – it was that despite her fluffy sheepish appearance, she was a sly fox who also enjoyed a bit of mischievousness. This was clear enough considering my location where I could clearly hear her and Yae speak.

 

“Hey, Narumi-senpai. Did you have to put me on here? Urk… So sticky...” Senpai had playfully decided to let my four centimeter tall body go atop a strawberry shortcake topped with a dollop of whipped cream and a strawberry as large as I was. My legs sank into the white topping as if I were trudging through a Hokkaido snowstorm, and as a result, I fell deeper into the cream so that the strawberry loomed over me like a boulder ready to roll towards me like in an American movie.

 

My shouts entered Yae’s ears and she finally turned her attention from Senpai to me. The top of the slice was below Yae’s chest level, so she could easily spot me on what felt like a building sized cake. Seeing me small enough to be intimidated by a strawberry made her unable to suppress a chuckle even if the strawberry was the size of her head.

 

“Pfft! You look like you’re having fun, Touya,” she giggled. She was definitely dropping her guard if she was laughing. “A Touya shortcake sounds delicious.”

 

“Not funny.”

 

Being compared to a topping did not put my mind at ease. I already had experience being nearly eaten on a cake. I did not want that to happen again. Even if Yae was the size of a doll, making the short cake look like one of those comically large advertisement displays, the other girls in the committee weren’t. They were actually big enough to swallow me whole.

 

“Ufufu~ You’re right, Yae-chan. A Kirishima-kun strawberry shortcake does sound tasty… I’m sure some girls would be tempted by that,” laughed Senpai. I was not in the least bit amused by that, nor was I regarding the girl she was glancing at. “Would you care for a bite, Nao-chan?”

 

“Eh? Can I really?” Okazaki took the joke at face value.

 

“Senpai! No! Especially not Oka- Waargh!” I reflexively shouted at the top of my lungs seeing Okazaki start to reach over. My desperation was so intense that I ended up tripping on the thick, white cream and falling forward. I ended up covered in whipped cream as I picked myself up using the strawberry.

 

“K-Khk… Oh wow… Pfft… You’re really a mess now, Touya,” it was impossible for Yae to not laugh. She was clutching her sides because they were hurting from trying to hold in her laughter.

 

“Well, Kirishima-kun is looking even more like a tasty morsel now that he’s covered in cream,” Senpai agreed, having stopped Okazaki in time before she actually grabbed me between her fingers. Content with hearing Yae’s laughter, the giant woman smiled down at us. “He’d be too big for you to eat, but why don’t you have a little taste? You don’t get an opportunity like this every so often, and that cream shouldn’t go to waste. I’m also told eating desserts while you’re Reduced taste a lot sweeter.”

 

While I could confirm the sweetness, I was not at a large enough size to enjoy being covered in sweet cream safely. Moreover, I was nervous about how Yae would respond to Narumi-senpai’s offer. The mere suggestion made me red in the face. “Yae, that’s a bit too lewd to do in public isn’t it?


“I-Is that okay?” Yae stuttered, not hearing me as she focused on the giant health committee members. Though she sounded like she was nervous at first, I knew her better than that. Her tone of voice that she wasn’t out right rejecting the idea, meaning she was willing to do so. She had warmed up to Senpai enough to be willing to follow along with her ideas.


“You’re only cleaning him up. At the very least, if you don’t claim him first, I’m sure Nao-chan will make another attempt, and I don’t think I’ll be able to hold her back.”

 

“Khrk!” I could hear Yae’s jealous side show up for a brief moment at the thought. “No. I don’t want that.”

 

“Senpai, you really shouldn’t have said that…” I groaned. This was the problem with Yae. She not only could be easily influenced by others but her jealous side showing up made her far too headstrong.

 

Even if I was able to take action, I was too small to do anything other than struggle to move literal millimeters away. There was no getting away from the cake as Yae got closer. Her relative size to me now was over 13 and a half meters so she was practically kaiju level in terms of size, and I was a lone man atop a building up against said kaiju. Her head alone was larger than I was tall, and I froze up as I watched my childhood friend pull her hair behind her air and bend down towards me, her rosy lips closing in.

 

“W-W-Whoa! Hang on, Yae. Give me a mi- Mphff?” I was stunned to find myself attacked by a tongue as large as my head. Yae licked the white cream off my face.

 

“Mmhmm~!” I hear as saliva replaced the whipped cream staining my face. To Yae, she only brushed it over me, but even in that brief span of time, I felt overwhelmed by numerous sensations. Yae’s tongue was small normally, but at roughly 8 times its normal size, it felt like I was being shoved into by a damp, rough wall of pink. The cream on my face was washed off immediately, but it wasn’t like I was being toweled off. The weight of her tongue knocked me off balance where if she didn’t hold on to my entire torso with her hand, I would’ve fallen backwards. My face felt hot as Yae’s warm breath and tongue bathed over me. It was quite telling to realize my head actually could’ve fit inside her entire mouth when I saw her open it when she finally pulled back. Was this what being a lollipop was like? 


“Grk… That was… W-wow...” I really didn’t know what to say. My body felt even stickier afterwards from Yae’s warm tongue. My face was red, not only from the rough treatment but how awkward it felt. I liked Yae. I really did, but getting to experience her tongue in a manner like this was not something I ever expected. We still hadn’t even had our first real kiss… well, we weren’t exactly dating yet anyways...

 

On the other hand, Yae didn’t seem embarrassed at all. I could see her lick her lips as she was clearly savoring the flavor. She seemed stunned by the taste more than by what she had just done. “That was… Wow… That really was sweet.”


“Whoo~ Talk about taking the initiative. Did Kiri-kun taste good, Asano-chan?” Saegusa-senpai whistled, driving Yae back to reality.


“Y-Yes, very.” Well, not immediately. Yae responded honestly without thinking. It was after she answered that she realized what Senpai had said. Immediately at that moment, she turned tomato red. She wasn’t the only one either. I joined her and we both looked away from one another, flustered at what had just transpired. “S-Sorry, Touya. I don’t know what I was thinking, that’s… that has to be the spray from before, right?”


Though Yae was quick to shift the blame to the Sensitivity Spray, the fact was that the other girls who were just fine and now watching over us were perfectly normal now. My face couldn’t turn any more crimson, but I had to force myself to regain my composure.


Cough. Cough.


“Ahem…,” I cleared my throat. It was hard to do so when my head felt heavy from the saliva that now slicked my hair back. “I’m just going to pretend that never happened… Though I don’t think I’ll be able to avoid any teasing anytime soon...”


I could see my fellow health committee members were either holding their laughter, laughing, smirking, or acting flustered. I was not going to hear the end of this later. Getting Yae to open up and then succumb to her desires like that… Senpai was too strong.


“That’s what I like to see, Yae-chan. Everyone needs to cut loose every once in a while and being Reduced gives you a great chance to spread your wings,” she laughed. “Now, how about you and Kirishima-kun enjoy snacking for a bit? Don’t worry about calories. You’re too small to eat enough, right? I have another way for you to relax after you have a bit of fun here.”


Another way? I was curious what else was in Senpai’s repertoire, but I was just as concerned as I was curious. I was ready to get off the cake, but not knowing what Senpai had in mind after I would be taken off was unnerving. There wasn’t anything I could do though. I was taken along for the ride by Yae who grabbed me off the cake like a doll so we could look around together.


“I guess we can look around then. Let’s go, Touya.”


I wasn’t going to enjoy snacking on anything when my mouth wouldn’t even be able to make a dent in the building sized sweets, but Yae was now more than willing after realizing the sweet taste of the cream I had been covered in. 


 


(38) Multi-Size Spoiling (13.6 m < 13.9 m)


“This is way too surreal… I can actually sit on this muffin.”


Yae wasn’t exactly the adaptable type, but when she warmed up to something, she was definitely more open to try things out.


“H-Hey, Yae. Stop swinging your feet around.”


“Oops. Sorry, Touya. Ehehe~ Seeing you down there like that reminds me of when you stayed at my place during Reduction Week.” 


“Hey, don’t forget. You’re tiny here as well.”


“Not as small as you at least.”


It was hard to believe that I was in the shadow of a three story muffin that my doll-sized childhood friend was able to sit on like a cushion. Senpai told her not to worry about cleanliness and to just have fun, so she had grabbed a chunk of an eclair covered in cream and sat down to eat it. I had been taken off of the shortcake and allowed to move around, but considering my double-Reduced status, I wasn’t able to travel very far. I was still on the plate and had to navigate my way around each and every cookie and cake as though they were a set of houses in a neighborhood.


“This sure is something to watch. Are you feeling a bit better, Asano-chan?” we heard Akagi. She was happily eating a slice of shortcake different from the one I was on earlier. The strawberry that I was smaller then was so easily tossed into her mouth along with the whipped cream.


“Akagi-san,” Yae’s tone lowered. “I am feeling calmer, but you shouldn’t be too happy, okay?” 


Was that a warning? Yae seemed to hold a grudge.


Morino was aware that the two of them had to placate my childhood friend. “We’ll make it up to you later, Yae-san. Just let us off for now, please.”


It sure was something to see Yae able to intimidate an even bigger giant girl, though I suppose I had done the same before too. So long as the girls were open to have a conversation with someone Reduced, we had the charisma to turn things around.


Well, Yae had the charisma. I wasn’t exactly in earshot of the girls anymore, so I couldn’t easily snap back loudly enough for them to hear, especially when the side-chatter of a large number of girls together was enough to drown out my voice. It was a little hectic seeing the rock-sized crumbs bounce and roll away because their words and movements generated quakes and gusts. I chose to try getting away from the shaking by getting on more solid ground, which, surreally, was a sugar cookie. 


This was definitely a bad decision on my part, and not just because the sugar on the cookie was sticky enough to cling to my skin and clothes. It was especially terrible when, after teasing Okazaki this whole time and leaving her disappointed, Narumi-senpai finally relented.

 

“Narumi-senpai, can I please try a bite? Please! Pretty please! You’ve been no fun just stopping me all day.”


“If you make that face, it’s hard to say no, Nao-chan. Fine, but just one quick scare, okay?”

 

“Yaaay!”


“Whoaaaah!” before I could even realize what was going on, Narumi-Senpai pinched her fingers around the cookie I sat on. I couldn’t jump off in time even if I wanted to because I found my hands glued to the powdered sugar. 


“Huh? Hey, Senpai! What are you doing to Touya!” Yae was quick to try and shout to defend me.


“Don’t worry, Yae-chan. Nao-chan just wanted to give Kirishima-kun a little scare, that’s all,” Senpai assured Yae that it was just a prank. Even if it was though, it sure looked realistic enough to me. Even a little prank was death-defying to me when just the height of Senpai’s hand was an intimidating drop for me. It was unnerving because I now had no way to escape the cookie I was stuck too. I saw the dark palm of Senpai’s hand in front of me and, through her fingers, I saw Okazaki’s face grinning.


“Nishishishi~!” she snickered. “Senpai, you have to be scared right? You really are bite-sized right now~!”


“Not funny, Okazaki!” It was even worse to see her lick her lips. I was kicking my body out of instinctive fear of being eaten. I wasn’t smaller enough for Yae to eat me, but this was clearly the perfect size for a normal sized girl’s mouth. No matter how much the girls could have convinced me they were joking around, it still felt real to me. My flailing only served to make Okazaki even happier, though.


“Aaaaa~h!”

 

“Oi! Hey, Narumi-senpai! Cut this out already!” I shouted as the cookie got closer to Okazaki’s mouth. I could feel the girl’s hot breath on me. It was overly saturated with the scent of chocolate, which must have been what Okazaki had been enjoying from the buffet the whole time. I choked on the intense, saccharine odor.


“That’s familiar,” I heard Morino mutter. The other health committee girls were passively dismissing Narumi-senpai and Okazaki’s prank and looked at it as entertainment. Of course it was familiar to them. She and Akagi had done the same to me once before, and it wasn’t funny the first time either.

 

“It’s no fair Yae-senpai got to taste Senpai. It’s fine if I have just a little taste, right? Right? I want to know what a tiny person tastes like!” I squirmed. Okazaki didn’t seem like she was playing along though. She seemed really intent in actually trying to eat me.

 

“... Nao-chan, your fetishes are being exposed...” Saegusa-senpai laughed, thinking Okazaki was just following along with Narumi-senpai’s prank.

 

“Sometimes I wonder about you, Nao-chan,” Narumi-senpai was visibly nervous about Okazaki’s bright eyes. My voracious underclassman was too much even for them. 


“Okazaki-chan! Senpai! Let Touya go now!” Yae shouted from down on the table.


“Sorry, Yae-senpai. I just wanted to have a little fun. Kukuku~!” Okazaki knew she wasn’t going to be able to keep going, so she gave up and apologized. The laugh at the end of her apology and the fact that her tongue was still sticking out told me she didn’t regret scaring me.


“Now, now,” Senpai tried to calm Yae down but she did not lower me. “I’ll return Kirishima-kun, and give you a proper experience as an apology for going along with Okazaki-chan’s request. I think you’ll find this quite a reward, both of you.”


“Both of us?” Yae voiced my thoughts before Senpai brought down her other hand to pick her up. “Wah!”


“Urgk!” I didn’t know what was going on until it actually happened. My entire world was turned upside down several times as Senpai moved about to arrange something. I could feel a massive weight shifting about all around me as I tumbled around Senpai’s palm which gripped the cookie I was on.


“And here we go~!”


“Kyaah!” “Gwah!”


Plop!


“Oof!”  A simple flick of Senpai’s wrist gave me whiplash stronger than a roller coaster and flung me off of the cookie I had been stuck to. Thankfully, my landing was soft. I bounced on a peach colored cushion and landed on my stomach. It was a smooth surface, however, so I found myself sliding down its curved slope due to the pull of gravity. “Whoa!”


Before I could fall, however, another peach colored cushion slammed into me, squishing me between two warm curved walls. The smell of feminine sweat entered my nose along with an intense heat. I froze up. I knew where I was.


“Oops. Sorry, Kirishima-kun. You almost slipped between my legs because you’re too small,” giggled Narumi-senpai from up above. Every word she spoke caused the valley walls surrounding me to shake.


I was between Narumi-senpai’s thighs. It was hard to breathe while held in place by my senpai’s legs as they rubbed together. I was no more than an insect compared to my normal sized upperclassman so despite the fact that she was not actually putting any force into keeping her legs close together, it felt as though I was in between a trash compactor. My body felt flat between her legs - like a piece of paper or perhaps a sticker. It certainly felt that way because the pressure of her legs adhered me face first to her thigh. A drop of sweat as big as my head dripped down Senpai’s leg and onto my face. 


“Mgghh… Bleck. Gak!” I weakly coughed as senpai used her fingers to pluck, or rather peel, my body out from between her thighs. However, my breath of fresh air was short lived before Senpai decided to let me go again. “Whoaaah!”


Plop!


“Kyaa!” I heard as I had another peach colored landing. My landing wasn’t as bouncy as it was previously this time, however. In fact, the surface was a lot smaller than before. The voice of the person who squealed was absolutely familiar too.


“Huh? Yae?” I now found myself atop of Yae’s thighs. Because she was smaller than Senpai, I didn’t fall between the space between her legs but I was caught with one arm between her thighs and the rest of my body curled over her left thigh.


“Touya?” Yae was stunned. She was still trying to figure out what was going on. She was surrounded by peach colored surroundings just like I was. “Where is this? It feels… so soft. It smells really nice too...”


She hadn’t realized where she was yet, but she could tell that she had been dropped somewhere warm and plush. Narumi-senpai always boasted that her lap pillows were amazing, and it seemed Yae was getting to experience the real deal. 


“Ho~ra~. Yae-chan, isn’t this comfy? It’s the softest seat in the house, y’know?” Senpai’s voice beckoned from up above, catching Yae’s attention and leading her to look up.


“Huuuuh?” my childhood friend received what was probably the twentieth shock for the day.

 

“Gahahaha~ Wow. You really went at it, Naru-ru. I was waiting to see when you’d go for the lap pillow,” laughed Saegusa-senpai who peeked over and looked at the two of us. As I freed my arm from Yae’s legs, I ended up lying atop her black stockings. She, on the other hand, was in a similar position between Narumi-senpai’s bare thighs. “Or I guess this a double lap pillow.”

 

“It’s more like a lap bed,” I heard Saeki remark. She was absolutely right. I was lying on Yae’s between legs like I would a bed, and Yae was doing the same with Narumi-senpai.

 

A layered lap pillow. This sure was an unbelievable experience. 


“Awawawa… J-Just what is this...” Yae couldn’t believe what was going on and started trying to move. She shifted her legs around, which, considering I was less than doll-sized to her, caused her to grind her thighs tightly against my body.


“Grk! Yae. Wait up!”


“Kyaa! Touya, stop squirming!” my own struggles to resist the hot friction rubbing against me tickled Yae.


“Oh my,” Narumi-senpai remained stable and unmoving to not hurt Yae. She gently lowered the cookie I had sat on down to Yae and forced her to grab the snack that was manhole-sized to her. “You two should just calm down now. This is a reward for you two after all.” 


“A reward?” Yae was forced to stop moving to keep the cookie from falling onto me.


“Fufu~” Senpai put her finger atop her lip and winked. “How does it feel Yae-chan? Kirishima-kun’s so close to you, isn’t he?”


Drawing Yae’s attention to how close we were was a good idea on Senpai’s part. It didn’t exactly calm her down but it made her flustered enough to simmer down.


“A-Awawa…,” I could feel her body heat rise as she blushed. She tried to hide her face with the cookie. “This feels super surreal… Touya, are you okay?”


“Never better actually,” I answered. It certainly was. I couldn’t deny how nice it actually did feel though now that Yae calmed down and stopped struggling. There was a squishiness to her thighs that Yae probably would never admit to, but it made lying on top of her legs feel like a beanbag chair. The warmth flowing into my body loosened up my tense muscles and relaxed my nerves. “I feel like I might become useless with how comfy this is, Yae.”


“Fufufu~! It looks like Kirishima-kun is relaxing. How about you, Yae-chan?”


Yae took a minute to come to terms with where she was. She took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. The moment she did, she seemed to come to some sort of epiphany as she started to feel the valley of thighs holding her with her hands, pressing against the plush legs of our upperclassman.


“Soft? No firm? It’s so warm and plush. This is Senpai’s lap? This is so surreal,” Yae started speaking her observations out loud. “And it smells so nice too… How? How does Senpai smell so nice?”


None of us really knew what it was about Narumi-senpai that made her a strong spoiling machine but her sweet scent was something even Kamiya-senpai knew of. I could smell it all around me even with it mixed with Yae’s aroma. Yae was experiencing it without any added fragrances, and I could feel her pulse slow as it soothed her.

 

This was the main course of Narumi-senpai’s spoiling menu, and it was working as expected. I could feel all of Yae’s muscles untense as I laid on her body.


“This… actually isn’t bad...” she had to admit. She relaxed into a resting position while keeping her legs together so that I wouldn’t fall off her.

 

“Fufufu~ Another one bites the dust,” Narumi-senpai giggled, adding to her count of souls who had fallen to her miraculous lap pillow. 

 

As Yae began to quiet down and start nibbling hamster-like bites onto the giant cookie, I found myself unable to stop smiling at the hilarious and warm sight. If she was going to fully joy where she was, I supposed I could afford to do the same as well. I gave up on the thought of being seen by my fellow health committee members in such an embarrassing position, and instead dedicated my consciousness to fully enjoying the touch of Yae’s legs all over my body.


“I guess we’ll be passing the rest of the time like this.” 


 

End Notes:

Only this update for now. I need to rework the next set of story parts to be less wordy and more size-y.

Day 3 (13.9m < 14.6m) by jellytea819

(39) Before Arrival (13.9 m < 14.0 m)


We really did end up passing too much time on Narumi-senpai’s lap. Yae actually fell asleep due to how comfortable and warm it was atop Narumi-senpai's thighs. It made sense that she fell asleep anyways. I doubted she had any good rest the previous night after being dosed on SRS.


Zzz…. Zzz…


“Aww… How cute! Is that how Yae-chan normally sleeps, Kirishima-kun?”


“Mffph! Hey, Senpai. A little help please! Mgggph! This is-!”


However, I would have liked for her to wake up as soon as possible. Yae was starting to shift her legs as she curled up. Because I had been lying on her lap, I was pinned between her thighs. The pressure of her legs pinned my arms and legs in place.


“Fufu~ You look like you’re having fun there, Kirishima-kun,” Senpai couldn’t hear me well enough so she just giggled at the sight of me.


It felt nice. I had to admit that much. However, there was such a thing as ‘too nice’. Being squeezed between Yae’s legs was like being smothered between two mattresses. I couldn’t move from the weight and pressure pinning me down, and it was quickly getting rough from the pressure of Yae’s legs and stockings rubbing together.


The other girls in the committee were immensely starry-eyed over our position. Akagi, Saegusa-senpai, and Okazaki pulled out their smartphones to record video.


“Tou-san, I’ll send this to you and Asano-chan later.”


“Pffft! This is rich. A double whammy of Naruru’s lap pillow and Kirishima-kun with his girlfriend. I’ve got to post this online.”


“Awah~! That looks so nice. Senpai, you’re so cute down there, but wow, I didn’t think Asano-senpai could be even cuter! She’s like a baby squirrel!”


I wanted to confiscate their phones and delete their videos so badly, but, of course, I wasn’t in any position to. I was grateful another giant figure approached the trio of girls from behind.


Chop! Hit! Whack!


“Gyah!” “Grk!” “Kyah!”


“It is rude to take video of others without their explicit permission, you three.” The power of our Committee Chairman’s ‘President Chop’ was intense. It drove all three of them to the side in an instant as Kamiya-senpai returned. “I take it that you successfully pacified Yae-san, Naru-chan?”


Our fluffy haired committee member nodded. “She just fell asleep.”


“I can see that. Fufu~!” giggled the committee head. She leaned forward and brushed her hair behind her ear so that when her face was over the two of us, it wouldn’t fall onto us. She kept silent for a moment as she inspected Yae and then pulled back to talk. “Knowing how you operate, Naru-chan, she may not be waking up unless we forcibly awaken her.”


Forcibly was the key word. Nobody could fight Narumi-senpai’s soft lap pillow. Waking from it early required a legitimate effort. This helped Kamiya-senpai in any case as she slowly and gently slipped her fingers between Yae’s equally thick legs. She spread Yae’s legs open just enough for me to slip out. I had no control over my escape, though, as Senpai promptly used her fingers to pinch my entire torso and pick me up onto her palm.


“... Oof… Guh… Hah. Thanks Kamiya-senpai,” I had to at least thank her for freeing me.


There was a frown on Senpai’s face that told her she didn’t feel happy to hear my gratitude as she walked away from the rest of the group. I held on tightly to her finger as her steps caused me to bounce atop her springy palm. “You should not thank me, Kirishima-kun. I only did this because I did need to speak to you. Sadly, I was unable to get the permission for Yae-san’s temporary size change. ”


Senpai feeling bad about failing to get permission was so typical of her kind nature. I pushed myself off of her finger and stumbled back to the center of her palm. She quickly caught me using her other hand’s index finger before I fell. “Oof. I think it should be okay. Yae was the one who was looking forward to it, but considering how she is now, I don’t think she minds...”


“I see your point,” Senpai avoided speaking too loudly when her face was so close to my body that her breath could blow me off her hand. The fact that Yae was still happily curled atop Narumi-senpai’s lap like a pet gerbil was evidence enough that she’d be fine. “I suppose we can simply return you and her to the gymnasium later to be resized properly then, but again, my apologies for having gotten her hopes up for nothing.”


Although it would be a shame that we wouldn’t be able to get any alone time or even time for Yae to feel normal, it was, I understand that it was the program’s final decision. They must not have wanted to waste the resources for something unnecessary.


That wasn’t the actual reason though, as Senpai soon told me. “We actually would have been able to, Kirishima-kun, but it seems the health committee from one of the other schools travelling with us asked first. They took up the last unscheduled time for using the device.”


The reason she gave was a fair enough justification as to why we wouldn’t be able to do so, but it also made me curious. 


“Other schools?”


“Yes. We are travelling with others. I hope you did not think we were the only school taking part in the program, Kirishima-kun. This is country-wide after all.”


It totally slipped my mind. That meant I was going to be seeing a lot more giant women wandering around, didn’t it? Was the place we were going actually going to be able to fit multiple groups worth of Magnified girls?


Senpai saw my concerned expression. To knock some sense into me, she purposefully shifted her finger on her palm, knocking the wind out of me as I was knocked all the way back to the wall her curled fingers made.


“Grk!”


“I see that you have been too focused on Yae-san to be thinking straight. Please do remember that you are on duty even while you are going through this week, Kirishima-kun.”


Even if she said I was on duty, there wasn’t much that I could really do other than keep an eye on Yae.


Senpai continued speaking, letting me know one more thing she found out while she was out. “Also, I have been told some members from the Department of Alteration will be greeting us all when we arrive.”


“Really? That’s going to be something,” I nodded. It made sense because where we were going was controlled by the government. After all, Reduction and Magnification were technological innovations that they did their best to regulate. 


Before I could think about this any further, however, Kamiya-senpai asked an out of place question that caught me off guard. “Incidentally, Kirishima-kun, how much do you know about Ranko-san?”


Ranko? It took me a moment to connect the name to the list of people I knew.


“That’s the name of Sensei’s sister, right? I only saw the name once so I don’t really know her. I’m surprised you’re on a first name basis with her, Senpai.”


“She is… quite the forward woman...” Senpai used her freehand to play with her hair. There was a blush on her face as she seemed to recall something embarrassing. “She will be one of the officials coming, and she would like to meet you and Yae-san later. I will send you the details after we restore your scale.”


Hearing that I was going to be meeting Ranko Sasakura, I suddenly became both curious and nervous. She was the person who apparently read my previous report on Reduction Week. Was that the reason why she wanted to meet me and Yae? 


I glanced past the edge of Senpai’s palm, instinctively wanting to look at my childhood friend to hear her thoughts. However, Senpai had walked far away from the sofas. It was blurry to even see the girls lounging there. The best I could make out was Morino trying to sneak a picture of Yae on Narumi-senpai’s lap.


Senpai’s description and my recollection of Sasakura-sensei’s annoyance at her younger sister lingered in my mind. Even if she was going to be back to her Magnified scale, was Yae going to be able to handle the woman?


(40) Day 3 Sudden School Trip (14.0 m < 14.6 m)


As someone in the health committee, I was more ‘in the know‘ than my other classmates and Yae. The Magnification Mid-Week Moving Itinerary told me where we would be ending up; however, it didn’t tell me a thing about how we would be arriving there. The entire trip had been so smooth and calm, there was no way of knowing what kind of vehicle was taking us to our final destination.


Well, this being Japan, I suppose there were only so many places you could get to in a few hours. Still, technology was amazing and so was our ways of travelling nowadays. I had to keep silent and seated in the corner to avoid spoiling things when Yae and I were returned to the gymnasium. We found the girls and boys seated at their desks all tired and burnt out from the written questions that concluded the training. All of the other physical activity and training had exhausted them.


“Ok, training’s over everyone,” the health committee upperclassman who replaced Yanase-senpai, Reika Fushimi, was passing out the Certificates of Completion to the girls while Yagi and Hirose were doing the same for the boys. “Are you ready to end the day?”


“... No response. They’re just corpses, Senpai.”


That was right. We had a half day that only consisted of the training. Everyone seemed too tired to properly hear her let alone reply. Well, that was to be expected. Yae and I were found unconscious lying on top of each other with our eyes rolled back at the Asano residence when we came back from our training session in the summer.


But the health committee knew this would happen. If we wanted the program to continue, everyone needed to get shocked back into reality. That was why discovering our final destination was actually written as a part of the itinerary.


“Hm… So we’re all set up? Huh? Ran’s here too? Oh, boy,” Sasakura-sensei was down by the entrance on the phone. She had to walk around Yae who was seated hugging her knees to get to the normal sized entrance . “I hope you had your fun, Asano. It’s going to be even more interesting from here on.”


“More interesting?” Yae tilted her head. She had woken up refreshed, so she was the only giant girl in any position to respond properly. “Are you sure you don’t mean more surreal, Sensei?”


“Well, I guess you can put it that way,” Sensei chuckled and spoke to the giant health committee members. “Okay. Open the doors, girls.”


At Sensei’s request, the warehouse-sized doors of the gymnasium were unlocked and opened. Immediately, natural sunlight rushed into the room along with a salty gust that stirred our exhausted classmates.


“Huh? No way,” Yae, who was closest to the entrance, had her jaw drop upon looking outside. 


“Huh? What’s that?” “Hey, do you hear that?” “Waves?” “That smells like the ocean.” “Seriously?”


She wasn’t the only one either. Everyone one of our classmates could feel, hear, and smell the difference in atmosphere when the sealed doors of the gymnasium opened. We had been moved and re-scaled without their knowledge, so to them, it was as though the building had magically been transported.


Where were we?


“No way. It seriously is.” “So that’s why we were told to bring swimsuits.” “The sea! I can’t believe it! How’d we get here?” “How did we not even notice?” “Magic?”


It was the ocean, of course. If the salty air and the sound of waves wasn’t enough to figure it out, the moment we peered out, we found ourselves on sand looking out to a bright sunny day and rolling ocean waves. A voice blaring on a megaphone suddenly shouted to make sure we knew.


“Yoohoo~! Sakuragawa High School~! How are you all doing today? Everyone have a good trip? Welcome to the port! Didn’t even realize you were being transported by ship, did you?”


Ranko Sasakura was definitely a personality. She had a bright and eccentric character to her that contrasted heavily with our school nurse, Kikue Sasakura’s, mild-mannered attitude. Though she was using a microphone with speakers so that she could speak to all of the 15 m tall girls, she honestly didn’t need them with how well she projected her bubbly voice.


“As expected of Ran,” Sasakura-sensei shook her head at her sister before turning to the class. “Class 2-D, everyone line up outside. The government is here to welcome us to Phase 2.”


A wave of excitement and curiosity had woken up all of my classmates. We all followed Sasakura and the health committee outside onto the sand. It was odd to think that a lone warehouse-sized building was now suddenly on a sandy beach. It was like some sort of light novel premise, but it at least made sense to me. Where else would there be enough room for all of the 15 m tall girls to gather, especially when they were as tall as the trees growing nearby?


Standing at regular size on a platform were four people. Of those four, there was one woman in particular we could all say held a strong resemblance to our school nurse.


“I am Ranko Sasakura from the Department of Alteration. I trust you all already know my sister!” She introduced herself happily.


There was a clamor of whispering to each other from my classmates as everyone grouped up in front of the podium. The boys went to the front because we wouldn’t be able to see anything if the building girls sat down in front. They didn’t sit though. They just stood and held her knees, leaning down to see more closely. The guys ended up walking through their legs and their footprints which left deep impressions in the sand to get to our destination along with Sasakura-sensei who went to join her sister. As for me, I stayed with the health committee group to the side with Yae.


“Welcome to Phase 2, everyone,” Sasakura-sensei grabbed the microphone from her sister. “Ignoring my younger sister for one moment, let me explain. While you were training, we transported the building you were in to our Phase 2 location. I know you’re all surprised to find yourselves a large beach. It may come as a surprise, but we’re no longer in the city you’re familiar with. But this is no deserted island either; there is a city just a kilometer away where you will be staying tonight.”


“Hey, Kikue-nee!” Snatching back the microphone, Sensei’s sister huffed and pouted, but she was quick to regain her composure and follow up on Sensei’s statement by adding more detail to it. “Ahem. We call this place Ookojima, the largest of a cluster of islands where we’ve been testing both Magnification and Reduction equipment. This is an island where we research multiple forms of Magnification and Reduction before introducing them to society. We welcome you to our experimental island.”


“Experimental island? How the heck?” Takahashi was in sheer disbelief.


Of course, being nearly ten times her normal size, Takahashi’s question could easily be heard by Ranko-san. “I see you’re all curious. I get it. You just got out of class and found yourself on an island. But that’s exactly why you were given a half day. I won’t bore you with all the details when it’s better that you all find out for yourselves. Essentially, you can treat this as the free-day of a school trip.”


“A school trip? Really?” I heard Yae’s excitement above me. “Is this what you were all waiting to surprise us with, Touya?”


I would have answered yes, but the re-scaled Yanase-senpai was eye level with her so she more readily answered. “Ufufu~ This is the true Phase 2, Yae-san~! You didn’t think we could fit you girls in the school and city when we’re all still growing, did you~?”


I nodded and confirmed Senpai’s statement. “Technically school’s still in session even if we’re done with classes for today, but this should be pretty fun and interesting right? Unlike back at home, this island’s designed to let you girls wander around at ten times your height.”


My explanation seemed to have been heard by the rest of the class as well as they were all looking over at Yae and I before they started talking amongst themselves.


“No way. Lucky!” “How’s that going to work like this?” “Seriously? Alright!” “Eguchi-kun, let’s go together.”


If you surprised students with a sudden field trip, of course they were going to get excited. We could hear Ranko-san’s laughter from the speakers as she watched us all.


“Hahaha. Easy there, everyone. There’s no schedule for today outside of meeting at the hotel later by dinner time. We have staff all around the city, so we’ll let you know when it is time to meet and direct you there.”


“Hotel!?” “Is it Magnified? Please tell me it’s our size!”


Hearing those words perked up the girls even further too. There were plenty answers to ask and plenty things to see. Everyone’s curiosities had been piqued. Those of us in the health committee couldn’t resist exchanging smirks. 

 

This was Phase 2: Magnified Life.

End Notes:

Mostly just set up right now.

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the character's normal heights for reference:

Ranko Sasakura (167 cm) - Representative of the Department of Alteration

Day 3 (14.6m < 15.1m) by jellytea819

(41) Day 3 Ookojima Port (14.6 m < 14.9 m)


So what was Ookojima? It was one of several islands where the government had conducted various tests for Reduction and Magnification and arguably one of the largest. That did not mean it was an unpopulated island, however. The fact that there was a city should have revealed that much. In fact, there were three cities along with several small towns according to the leaflet that had been distributed out to us boys. 


“This is one surreal sight,”  I picked up Yae’s habit as I looked out the window of the bus we Sakuragawa 2-D boys were on. Even if I knew the itinerary, seeing it before my eyes was something else entirely. From the beach we were on, there was a road looping around the mountain heading towards the city. This was no ordinary road, though. What was abnormal though was that there was an enormous ‘sidewalk’ that was even wider than the road and with a thickness half the height of a standard car. The girls were being led down it behind us by the health committee girls who were acting as tour guides. 


“It feels like we’re on the sidewalk and they’re on the road,” my seatmate on the bus, Fujimoto nodded, taking off his headphones to speak to me properly. “It definitely feels more dangerous to be walking there than driving here.”


The roads must have been made of some Magnified material or something because the girls’ steps did not break the ground. The sidewalk looked far more sturdy than the asphalt. Even so, the group of girls all walking together made heavy impacts strong enough that we could see they caused stray rocks nearby to bounce up and down. It was also telling how quickly they walked considering they were actually getting closer even though we were in a moving vehicle that had a ten minute head start.


“In terms of danger, I suppose you’d be right,” Sasakura-sensei’s sister heard us from the front and spoke up. “The locals know better than to use the Magnified Walkway if someone’s on it.”


“Locals? There are locals?” from behind me, Nakano asked the question.


Answering the question for the government representative was one of the people accompanying her, a man in a suit with sunglasses that looked like a bodyguard.


“Why wouldn’t there be?” He answered with a grin and laugh that eased our nerves despite his intimidating appearance. “It wasn’t like we built this island from scratch. First came the locals, then came the JSDF, and finally came us researchers. All we did was introduce new technology and build a bunch of things to accommodate our size research.”


“They were actually more gung-ho about it than us too, weren’t they, Nijima?” Ranko-san sounded nostalgic. “They gave us a free pass to renovate the city when we told them we were going to be testing town-building. ‘Whatever you want. The bigger the better!’ they said.”


That explained a lot about what was written on the tourism leaflet that had been handed to us. Yes, there was a tourism leaflet. Besides the typical wonders of nature and cultural sights, there were also pictures of the JSDF base, a lighthouse, and numerous giant structures that were just ordinary things built for someone who was Magnified. Ookojima seemed to pride themselves in showing off Magnification and Compression technology that had yet to get introduced to the rest of Japan.


“At least this isn’t a deserted island,” Ryou put his hands behind his head and spoke up while relaxing on the bus.


“It’ll be far from deserted this week. Really, you boys are in for a real surprise if you’re still thinking of things normally. Look out the window and see for yourselves what I mean,” Ranko-san pointed out to the left as the bus rounded the curve.


“Huh?” “Wait, what the-?” “Are those all-”


“Whoa...,” my reaction may have sounded subdued, but I was equally as stunned as the other guys as the city came out the window. While it was a beautiful sight to see a seaside port city, that wasn’t what was shocking to everyone.


According to Sasakura-sensei and Kamiya-senpai, there were a few other schools that would be joining us on Ookojima and the various islands around it. We were going to run into other people we didn’t know who were also going through the program, and that meant only one thing - there were going to be even more giant girls around the area.


Immediately within view, we saw the houses and buildings of the city stretching along the entire coastline for several kilometers to show off both an elaborate port and also an attractive sandy beachside. But amongst the buildings, walking around in plain view, were high school girls who were almost just as tall. They were inspecting the buildings, taking selfies with phones larger than billboards, and walking over streets and intersections in a single stride. It was hard to not miss them.


“Is the city going to be okay?” I heard someone ask. I had to agree. Even if the girls were a lot less monstrous, it was still like an invasion of kaiju. Their feet proved equal matches for the cars on the road, and they could clearly grab any passersby within their hands with ease. Yae and the other girls from Sakuragawa were going to be added to the mix as well.


Rumble. Rumble.


Thud! Thud!


Speaking of them, we had only stopped at a red light for about 30 seconds but that had given the girls enough time to close the gap between us. A pair of loafers landed right on the Magnified Walk directly to our left. I recognized that it was Kamiya-senpai who had stepped past us. An earthquake followed as the rest of the girls followed suit, walking by us on the large ‘sidewalk’ without paying us any notice.


“Oh my, they sure did expand since last year. There are even more buildings than before.”


“W-What is this, Senpai? Are we really allowed to just go around the city like this?”


“For the most part, yes, but do keep in mind that you are representing our school, girls. Those of us at the health committee would rather not have to rein you in.”


That was right. The reason why we were on the largest island was actually because of how elaborate Sakuragawa’s health committee was. The members were all going to be helping out with security and safety.


“Rein us in?” I heard our class representative repeat, confused, but she quickly caught on when she turned to the side. “Kyaa! Shizuku-san! Don’t pick that up!”


“But nobody’s inside…,” Yukimura had ignored our upperclassman’s warning and bent down to pick up a parked car with her hands. I noticed the car didn’t receive any dents despite the force the girl was probably exterting on it with her fingers. There had to be a protective field generator somewhere.


“Oh my god. This is, like, super hilarious. Look at how shrimpy the roads here are,” Shiina couldn’t help but laugh as she took photos and selfies with her smartphone, not paying attention to where she was stepping and knocked down trash cans with her feet.


“Sheesh. If we get any bigger, Ai-chan and Rin-chan are gonna have a hard time squeezing between the roads, huh?” Her gyaru pal Watanabe nodded with a laugh as she nudged the two girls she mentioned.


“W-Watanabe-san!” Honda jumped, stumbling into the road after Watanabe had effectively slapped her butt. Her hand slammed into a building with a heavy thud as she tried to keep balance.


“J-Just what’s that supposed to mean?” Tokiwa held her boobs defensively, walking backwards. Her loafer landed in front of our bus, blocking our way. 


“Girls....” sighed the health committee head. “Well, you are free to play around, but there are also Magnified officers around if you over step your bounds, so please do be careful and listen.”


Stomp! Stomp!


“Whoa.” “Wow, that’s-”


A few of us on the bus were startled when another pair of loafers landed next to us, having stepped off of the sidewalk and onto the street. We didn’t see the owner’s face, but a number of us turned red when the view from the left side of the vehicle was suddenly taken up by an up close view of a pair of black bloomers and what were clearly white side-tie panties right behind them.. 


“Fufu~ Boys, we’ll be going on ahead to make sure the girls know how to behave, so take your time catching up to us, okay~?” Yanase-senpai spoke with mischievousness in her voice. Even if they weren’t directly her panties, it was clear she had given us a free show on purpose. Considering her love of public skinship, I always wondered if she was into exhibitionism.


While the stoplight was still red for us, the girls ignored it completely and stepped over the road, continuing on the Magnified sidewalk that led further into the port city. They had come and gone as quickly and as destructively as a storm.


While we boys were still recoiling from the chaos that our classmates had made, Ranko-san and her colleagues seemed well acquainted with things and simply continued on doing what they had been doing. Even the bus driver did not seem to mind as he continued going at the same pace he had been going at before when the light turned green again.


“Welcome to the port, boys. The rules around here are a little different from that of the mainland, so keep in mind that we can only protect you to an extent from Magnified accidents, okay?”


 (42) Day 3 City Navigation (14.9 m < 15.1 m)


Protection was definitely a concern us guys had considering how vulnerable we would be with dozens of wandering kaiju-sized girls. I was surprised by how little instruction we were all being given when we were dropped off at the heart of the city’s downtown area. We simply were told to have fun and enjoy the sights and landmarks.


“Kirishima, I told Kamiya to send you the details on where Ran wants to see you later, but I’ll send it to you now on your phone. You and Asano should head over at 6 pm tonight,” was the only other thing I was told by Sasakura-sensei.


“Yeah, I’m sorry we can’t talk right now, but I’m looking forward to tonight, Kirishima-kun,” waved Sensei’s younger sister before she hopped back onto the bus.


We watched the bus leave, meaning all of us guys were now left to our own devices on what to do until we had to rendezvous later.


“So we get to just go around?” Nakano was confused by the lack of direction.


“Yes,” I clarified. Being the health committee representative, I ended up being the person the guys went to for confirmation. “Technically class is over, and since we’re here, we’re free to just treat it like a free day on a school trip - We can do whatever we want as long as we meet up by the end of the day. Just go wherever you’re interested, but try not to piss off any giant girls.”


“Seriously? Sweet. I want to check out the beach,” Aikawa already had his destination in mind. Yamabuki and Arai were among the guys who wanted to join him.


Ryou was also set on where he wanted to go. “I’d rather go grab a bite. Anyone thinkin’ of joinin’ me?” 


“Hey, should we try picking up girls?” “I don’t think that’s going to be easy with how big they’re gonna be.” “... Ryou. Wait for us!” Itou and Miyama gave up on their idea and decided to join Ryou.


“Kirishima, I bet you’re already locked onto Asano,” Fujimoto approached me with absolute confidence that he was right.


“Of course I am,” I nodded. “Although I’m also kind of curious about what’s around here, so I’ll probably sight see along the way too.”


“Mind if I join you then? I was thinking of just wandering around, but I should probably check in with Yoshikawa-san too since we’re both class reps,” Fujimoto grouped with me since our goals were similar.


“Of course.”


“Hey, don’t forget me, Touya-kun.” “...”


“Eguchi? And Saeki? You guys want to go too?” Besides Fujimoto, Eguchi also followed along. And more surprisingly, the always quiet Saeki raised his hand to join us as well.


In the end, all of the guys split off into separate groups. We all knew where on the map to meet up at night, so we just went along doing our own thing. That was what all of the other schools were doing anyway, and we were sure to run into them sooner or later.


My group headed west. As we did, I listened to the guys’ complaints about the training and shared with them the secret that was how we got transported to the island. Eguchi and I were pretty talkative with Fujimoto and Saeki was surprisingly expressive despite not saying a word. It felt like a usual guys’ hang out as we looked around the port.


“Y’know, with how much they said they built Alteration stuff into this port, this place doesn’t look all that different from a normal town,” Fujimoto observed. “Was the crazy sidewalk on the way here the only thing that was different? Everything seems ordinary right now.”


“I don’t think so. You see how there are these spires atop most of the buildings? Those are DL Field Generators. It’s thanks to those that the girls won’t break anything or anybody if they’re too reckless,” I pointed up. “I thought they weren’t that widely available, but I guess the Department of Alteration does have full access to them. That tells me that this city was built to withstand some damage.”


“Damage?” Eguchi frowned. His sharp eyes caught onto something and yanked both me and Saeki back before we went too far ahead. “Whoa, wait!”


Whaam!


“Gah!” the two of us narrowly avoided a car sized black shoe landing in front of us, however, the shaking caused by the force of her foot fall caused both Saeki and I to fall backwards onto our butts.


Really, it didn’t take that long at all before we ran into a giant schoolgirl.


My neck craned back to immediately look up at who had just walked by around the corner. Immediately, I noticed that the girl wore a different colored uniform than Sakuragawa’s. We had dress shirts and skirts, not sailor uniforms. She also had a camera in her hands as large as a cargo container.


“Hm?” The black haired girl in the violet long-skirted sailor uniform and white knee socks had heard my shout, causing her to look down by her feet. “Ah! I’m sorry. I was so focused on taking a picture that I stepped too far to the side.”


“Urgh…” I grunted as Fujimoto helped me stand up. I tried to look up at the girl, but for a moment, all I saw was the violet of her long skirt. We had definitely gotten too close to her. “It’s fine. I wasn’t paying attention either. We’re all new to this whole place, so it’s no trouble.”


Whoosh!


“Whoah!” A gust of wind blew into our faces as the girl lowered herself to get just slightly closer to our level to speak with us. Saeki steadied me with his hand on my shoulder. 


Being in a city, we were able to get a more proper view of how large the camera holding girl was. Even while hugging her knees, she was over twice the height of the trees in the decorated planters along the road. The traffic poles and lights also only came up to her knees at best so it was clear she had been having to step over them carefully. Even so, we had unluckily run into her.


“Are you sure?” the girl asked, fully exposing the black cloth underneath her skirt to us as she hugged her knees. We had to take several steps back before we could see her clearly. When I saw her face, I noticed she had a distinct pair of moles right underneath her left eye. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?”


“No. We just lost balance. You never actually hit us,” I assured her. It honestly felt odd to admit that I was so used to speaking to giant girls at this point that I had no nervousness or hesitation in my voice.


After sharing a glance, Saeki and I did a quick spin around to prove our health. The two of us ended the spin with an energetic exchange of multiple high-fives.


“Pfft~!” the titanic girl had trouble holding in a laugh. “I guess you’re fine. Public school boys are a lot more spirited than I thought.” 


Calling us public school boys made it clear to us that the girl was from a private school. Well, the girl carried herself did seem to be way more prim and proper than any of our classmates. She did lack Nomiya’s sense of courtesy for pictures though. Without a word, the girl lifted her camera up to her head. She aimed at us and pressed the button. There was thankfully no flash because one from a Magnified camera was comparable to a flashbang.


“Ehehe~!” she giggled to herself. “So what school are you all fr-”


Honk! Honk!


“Hyah?!” Suddenly, a loud truck horn caught all of us off guard, interrupting the camera girl. Turning our heads, we saw that behind the girl’s butt, a small amount of traffic had built up behind her.


“Hey, Missy, remember to keep the roads clear,” the closest driver rolled down his window and shouted up with a smile. He wasn’t the slightest bit rude. It sounded more like a kind reminder.


“I’m sorry. I forgot the rules of the road! I’ll go to the suburban district. It was nice to meet you boys. Let’s have a chat if we meet again,” the camera girl stood back up straight and straightened up her skirt. She was disappointed to be unable to keep talking with us, but she gave the four of us a quick wave and started to walk straight down the street, trying to carefully step over each and every traffic light that would be an effective trip wire to her. 


“Haha! Make sure to remind those girls, kiddos! Otherwise we’ll all have problems,” laughed the man before he rolled up his window and continued driving like nothing ever happened. I raised an eyebrow at how casually he had treated the camera girl obstructing traffic.


“Wow. Looks like everyone’s used to it here,” Eguchi whistled, noticing the same thing I had. “But I guess there are some traffic rules around here too.”


“...” Saeki pointed up.


“Huh? Oh, you’re right, Saeki. I can see a sign up on that tree. Looks like a picture of a girl with an arrow pointing in one direction. Must be a one way road sign,” Fujimoto’s vision was as sharp as Saeki’s when he narrowed his eyes to see what the guy had pointed out.


I supposed that was what Senpai had taken the girls of our class to discuss. It sure felt surreal to have the girls put on the same level as large vehicles on the road, but we quickly saw that this was an important thing to consider in the cramped downtown when numerous other girls walked by and started bumping into each other. Several of the girls wore the same violet sailor uniform the girl we had encountered wore as well, meaning they were from the same school. This must have been the reason why the camera girl wanted to go to a more suburban district.

 

“So where to guys?” With that, we continued moving to see what else was going on in the port, cutting through the inner city downtown and toward the sea.

End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Junpei Fujimoto (167 cm) - male class representative who always wears headphones

Yusuke Saeki (178 cm) - Quiet guy who speaks through his eyes

Aya Kurose (162 cm) - Female student from Kogei Art Academy. Likes photography.

Day 3 (15.1m < 15.3m) by jellytea819
Author's Notes:


(43) Magnified Shopping District (15.1 m < 15.3 m)

 

Would you believe that it was actually difficult to find our 15 meter tall classmates in a city? We couldn’t believe it either, but the fact that the skyscrapers and high rise buildings of the inner city were still taller than them meant we couldn’t easily see the girls’ heads poking out from the rooftops.

 

That did not mean that they weren’t around though.

 

Stomp!

 

Honk! Screech!

 

“Wah! Sorry!”

 

“Hey, be careful over there. Mind the stoplights! And the roads are marked for a reason, so only left turns here,” I spotted Saegusa-senpai was playing traffic guard and scolded a girl wearing a black vest for causing a car to drift around her foot when she went the wrong way. The driver didn’t seem to mind though, surprisingly. I could hear a rowdy daredevil’s cheer from afar.

 

Down the road, another health committee representative, Asahina, was directing traffic telling the girls when to go and when not to so they wouldn’t interrupt the cars driving along the road or the pedestrians and salarymen who were crossing.

 

“Okay. You’re good to go. Make sure to step over the lights, okay? You really don’t want to trip,” the bespectacled girl advised.

 

“Seriously, this is a pain, do I really gotta?” a twin-tailed girl with glasses groaned.

 

“Do you want to talk to the policewoman over there about causing a traffic accident?” Asahina pointed at the Magnified adult woman in uniform nearby. I couldn’t help but follow her long legs up the building she was leaning against.

 

“Whoa, she’s hot. Maybe I wouldn’t mi-”

 

“... Sumika...”

 

“... Okay. Okay. I’ll behave.”

 

We confirmed again that the girls were actually being made to follow some sort of rules while downtown. It really was surreal to think of the girls as beings that needed to follow the traffic laws when they were monster sized, but there did have to be some way to keep order when high school girls were literally 10 times their regular size. The fact that there were Magnified policewomen really caught our attention. We had to remind ourselves to not stare up the long pillars clad in pantyhose and just continue forward past her boots which I recognized had pink Safety Sole material on the bottom.

 

“It seems tough for them to be stuck lining up in cramped roads,” Fujimoto found calling the spacious streets cramped to be unnatural for his tongue. “Somehow, watching them makes the city feels like a hallway they’re just going through to reach their destination.”

 

“Where would they be going?” Eguchi pondered. “I guess the beach? I’m not going to lie - I wouldn’t say no to seeing that.”

 

“I don’t think they have their luggage yet to pull out swimsuits, but if you want to see that, we just have to cut through downtown. And from what the pamphlet says, the traffic rules are only for the areas with skyscrapers. They’re there to better protect the busy buildings and roads,” I directed the guys while reading the map on the tourist pamphlet. “... Ooh. It looks like if we keep heading this way, we’ll get to a crazy place.”

 

“Crazy place?” Eguchi tilted his head with curiosity. On a pretty boy like him, the act was honestly a bit cute. “Is it the suburban district that camera girl mentioned?”

 

Not at all. The suburban district was closer to the beach. Where we were passing through was still considered to be downtown - the skyscrapers still all around us being clear proof of that.

 

“You guys interested in shopping?” I gave them a blatant hint.

 

“A shopping district?” “A mall?” Eguchi and Fujimoto stated their guesses at the same time. I could see from his expression that Saeki was leaning more towards shopping district as his answer.

 

The answer was a little of both honestly… Well, even though I made it sound like I was familiar with our destination, I didn’t know what sort of mall took up more than five city blocks. When we went through the pedestrian underpass, all four of us were stunned by where we ended up.

 

Stomp!

 

“Hey there, Dai-chan. This is a peculiar way for us to see eye to eye now. What floor are you on?” a schoolgirl in a black blazer waved at who was probably her classmate on an outer walkway that spanned one of the upper floors of a skyscraper. She was one amongst many girls who were wandering down a long stretch of buildings on a wide street that was purposefully empty.

 

“Excuse me, can I get a drink? Oh, right. I have to use the screen.”

 

“... Whoa! That was quick. I should’ve taken a video. It just grew in an instant!”

 

“This system’s super easy, but I can’t get used to it at all.”

 

Well, it wasn’t an ordinary street, or rather, neighborhood. This WAS the mall. The city was certainly built oddly. What I had thought would be a multi-story mall was definitely multi-story, but it was vastly different from any shopping mall I ever went to - more like a shopping mall district.

 

“Surreal…” Eguchi and Fujimoto joined me in simultaneously describing the sight before our eyes.

 

There were multiple blocks of tall skyscrapers and buildings close enough to one another to form large walls that were actually twice the height of the 15+ meter girls and stretched into the distance. I could tell these buildings were shopping centers filled with multiple stores for anyone normal size, but each shopping center building was like in a single storefront to the girls who were wandering the spacious streets.

 

“Hey, did that huge cup just pop up out of nowhere?” Eguchi was not sure what to think when he saw a plastic cup of tapioca that was taller than he was. Where had it come from?

 

The answer, of course, was that it came from the mall. From what we could see, every building had a large advertising screen on it along with an outcropping platform on the girls’ level. They could press on it like it was a touch-screen tablet. The screen wasn’t for advertising clearly; it was used for the Magnified girls to put in their orders for the mall staff to then grow to their size.

 

“I can’t believe it either, but it looks like they’re just Magnifying things for the girls without a second thought,” I was just as surprised as he was. I never thought I’d see Alteration technology so widespread to the point where even malls had it. “Ookojima really is built differently than everywhere else. This technology is all over the place here.”

 

Thud!

 

“Whoah!”

 

We really should’ve been paying more attention to our surroundings rather than being stunned looking up. Once again, we strayed too far from the buildings and ended up a meter away from a loafer which landed to my left.

 

“Huh? Whoah, sorry there!” I may have shouted a bit too loudly because I was heard enough to receive an apology from above. Its voice was familiar. “Wait, that uniform… Oh, Kiri-shii?”

 

Of the people in class who called me by that name, the gyarus were the main ones. I should have been paying more attention to the girls buying the bubble tea instead of the technology growing it. I would’ve realized earlier that we had run into our school’s gyaru group.

 

“Oh, Shiina-chan, Nomiya-chan,” Eguchi recognized the two girls looking down at us by their car sized loafers.

 

“Oh wow, the whole gang’s here,” Shiina was surprised but welcoming as she sipped on her drink. “Can you believe this place guys? I didn’t expect to be able to be able to shop while like this.”

 

“You boys want to be our gofer?” To prove her friend’s point, Nomiya lifted up a shopping bag the size of a house. She then started to lower it over us. All four of us braced for the impact of it landing on us, not wanting to get crushed without a fight.

 

“H-Hey, Nomiya-san! That’s not possible! Hey!” Fujimoto was the loudest out of all of us. Even if it was mostly empty, the bag itself would still be able to slam us into the ground due to being Magnified. We were all equally thankfully when she stopped short of actually putting it on us.

 

“She’s just playing around,” Shiina laughed at our collective nervousness. “But we actually do need a boy to be our gofer. Minamin, show them that cool thing about the bag.”

 

Cool thing?

 

“You’ll love this Kiri-shii,” Nomiya made a smug face. I wasn’t sure what she was doing when I saw her fiddling with the bag, but I was astonished when, in a fraction of a second, it just disappeared in front of my eyes.

 

“H-Huh?”

 

Nomiya knelt down and brought her hand toward us. Punched between her fingers was the very same shopping bag – normal sized.

 

“They can make these sorts of things now?” I was astonished enough to take the bag without question. While Ookojima could be seen as a testing bay for the technologies, the advances in Alteration technology were way more than I had expected.

 

“You want to join us for a meal, boys? A couple of us are chilling out,” Shiina invited. We were going to accept anyways, but Shiina and Nomiya weren’t going to wait for a response. Although Nomiya had normalized the size of one bag, Shiina still had another which she put down onto the ground so that the opening was facing us. “Hop on in!”

 

There was no hopping in. Nomiya’s foot slid across the ground and slammed into us – shoving us in before we could even agree. Eguchi and the others bowled over me and we ended up piled on top of each other.

 

“Being bagged, huh?” I recalled experiencing this once before during Reduction Week. There weren’t any tissues to cushion us in this sadly, so when Shiina lifted the bag up vertically, we all tumbled to the pull of gravity and were slammed into numerous knick-knacks and cosmetics. “Grk! Ngk!”

 

“Urgh… my stomach…,” I heard Fujimoto complain. He was holding onto a container of lipstick as long as his leg, only thicker. I could see Saeki had safely avoiding getting pinned down by a compact unlike Eguchi. We were in for a wild ride because Shiina’s arm swung her bag as she walked.

 

At the very least, our destination wasn’t too far away from the girls’ perspectives. We were released three blocks down from where we met Shiina and Nomiya. The girls dumped us out shortly after.

 

“Alright. Out you go, guys.”

 

“Guh… You can be as rough as acts Tokiwa sometimes, Shiina,” I grumbled at Shiina while rubbing my aching back.

 

“… As rough as who?” a sharp chill ran up my spine when a voice behind me. I didn’t expect her to be around, but Tokiwa was actually seated opposite of Shiina. I turned to see the girl in question eating a yellow colored, pineapple-flavored ice pop the size of a pillar.

 

It was unnerving to see Tokiwa biting the top of a human sized ice pop off because the part that stayed in her mouth was the size of my own head. “O-Oh. I didn’t think I’d see you here Tokiwa… actually, where is here?”

 

I realized we were now chest level with the girls who were seated a distance away from us as if we were on a table… or rather, something that could act as a table for the 15+ m high girls.

 

“This is the roof of a building, isn’t it?” Eguchi realized before I did.

 

“You’re right on the money, Eguchi-kun,” the fourth member at the ‘table’ Yoshikawa, spoke up.

 

“Yoshikawa-san? Didn’t think we’d find you here. This sure is a mixed group,” Fujimoto was surprised. He had found who he wanted to find.

 

“Were you looking for me, Fujimoto-kun?” Yoshikawa giggled. “Well, I’m glad to see you. Are you surprised at where you are? This doesn’t look 100 percent like a table, so I guess it was easy to figure out.”

 

The fencing surrounding us should have made it obvious. It did protect us from falling off, but the fact that they were treating a rooftop as a table raised more concerns and questions than answered them.

 

 “It sounds dangerous. Is this allowed?” I asked as I went to take a look at our surroundings.

 

“Yeah, it is. These buildings were designed for seating apparently. I don’t know how it works, but the only thing they warned us was to watch our feet. There’s a road under the table.”

 

“Now it sounds really dangerous. Tokiwa, you haven’t caused any traffic accidents, have you?”

 

“H-Hey! Even I know I shouldn’t out here!” Tokiwa took offense. She was oddly more defensive than offensive than usual, but gave us her reason shortly after with a pained expression. “… K-Kamiya-senpai already gave me a warning…”

 

After Tokiwa clutched her forehead, she pushed her bangs out of the way enough for me to spot a mark on it. I understood immediately that my committee chief’s chop had left an impression on her.

 

“A-ah… I see.” Not wanting to pursue the topic any further, I went to the edge of the rooftop. Peering past the fence, I saw that Tokiwa was seated on a smaller building with her legs stretched out so that they would be on the other side of the road they had mentioned. A two story building was acting as a footrest. I was concerned for anybody in the buildings. Who would want to work in a place where giant girls were allowed to sit?

 

… Apparently Daimon Industries was one of the companies fine with it is what one of the logos I could recognize told me. It wasn’t the only corporation either.

 

I was starting to learn just how crazy Ookojima was. The entire district was intentionally built so that the buildings could act as chairs and tables.

 

Wham!

 

“Whoa!” I feel on my butt as Nomiya plopped her plastic cup onto the rooftop. It was less of a cup and more of a water tower tank from my perspective. I couldn’t stand up, though, as Nomiya had purposefully done this and quickly put her face where I had been.

 

“This place sure is something, huh, Kiri-shii,” Nomiya had leaned her body forward so that her face was right next to me. A cat like smile was on her face as her hot breath beat down on my face and torso. “There’s so much crazy stuff around that everyone’s exploring.”

 

“I-Is that so?” the sweet smell of bubble tea was too strong for me. I tried not to choke. “Er… you’re a bit too close, don’t you think?”

 

“Aww, are you blushing, Kiri-shii?” laughed the tan gyaru. “It’s cute seeing how small you are compared to my cup.”

 

“You mind doing that to Saeki instead?” I tried to push the trouble to the nearby silent type.

 

“……” I received a glare in return but then Saeki smirked when Saeki Nomiya, still focusing on me, took out her phone.

 

“You can’t throw Saekin under the bridge, Kiri-shii. Besides, you make better reactions than him,” Nomiya snapped a flash-free photo of me.

 

”Asano’s going be on your butt, Nomiya,” The one to save me from further teasing was actually Tokiwa. The gyaru backed up out of instinct. When Tokiwa’s ice pop appeared directly above my head, stopping right before it touched Nomiya. I could feel the air get pushed away as the column sized chunk of ice swept over me. A small chunk fell off right and landed right between my legs. Just a small crumb was the equivalent of a fallen ice cream one. “She is right though. There’s too much stuff to do and see. We decided to take a break here after going through the whole mall district, but the other girls split up to even more places.”

 

“I’m glad we stayed in the city at least. The sports club girls like Hozuki-san and Shima-san went north out of the city to get more room to stretch,” Yoshikawa was just as exhausted as Tokiwa apparently. “I don’t think we could’ve kept up with them.”

 

Straightening her back and neck after having quickly avoided Tokiwa’s popsicle, Nomiya gave up on teasing me and added to the conversation.“ We couldn’t keep up with Shinonon either. She and Kaedecchi wanted to see the cool landmarks so they went really far away.”

 

“Yamaguchi, I can see, but I didn’t take Watanabe as a history nerd,” Tokiwa admitted. I honestly would have agreed if I hadn’t found out earlier in the year that Watanabe acted a lot less like a stereotypical gyaru than expected. I still wasn’t over the fact that she scored six places higher than me during our midterm exams…

 

Still, from the conversation, it seemed the girls were as scattered around the area as us guys were – even more so actually. The fact that they covered more ground than us to be able to leave the city by just walking meant they could be in areas we wouldn’t be able to get to. This explained why it was hard to find them all.

 

“So Kaede and Airi aren’t anywhere close by,” Eguchi noted the locations of two of harem members. “Shiina-chan, do you know where Asano-chan headed? Touya-kun’s still looking for her.”

 

“Yaecchi?” Shiina uttered her nickname for Yae. “I think she got dragged to the beachside by some of the senpais.”

 

The beach? I raised my eyebrow. That was going to be our next destination anyways since it was originally along the way. I automatically pictured by childhood friend in a swimsuit. The fact that she didn’t have any luggage at her size though probably meant she didn’t have one though.

 

“Ah, if you were thinking of swimsuits, Kiri-shii, I’m sorry to say this, but Kamiya-senpai dragged her along to supervise punishing Shizu-chan,” Shiina caught me red-handed.

 

“Yukimura?” I now understood why our senpais were with her then. They needed someone who could deal with that oddball girl. I glanced at Eguchi. “I almost don’t want to go see Yae anymore.”

 

Eguchi did not feel offended in the slightest at my remark. “I know how you feel, Touya-kun, but we’re still going, aren’t we?”

 

There was no way I wouldn’t go to Yae. That decision of mine was known by everyone present without me even needing to say it. That included the girls too. Much to my dismay, that meant we were in for a party shuffle.

 

“Alright! Ahahaha~ Taking some boys to the beach! They may be taken, but that’s totally what I’m talking about!” Shiina cheered, catching Fujimoto and the others off guard.

 

“We’ll take you there, Kiri-shii,” Nomiya nodded. “It’ll be faster that way for you. And we were planning on going for a swim anyways. That’s why we bought swimsuits.”

 

I couldn’t say I didn’t see that coming. If we were on an island, going to the seaside was a definite must.

 

“I can’t swim well, but that’s fine with me. The ocean breeze feels nice.” “You’re not getting me in a swimsuit, you two… But I guess I’ll go too.”

 

Although the gyarus seemed to decide things on their own, there was no disagreement. Even Tokiwa wasn’t reluctant.

 

It was going to be a pain getting back into one of the giant shopping bags, but our next destination was definitely going to be the beach.

End Notes:

Sorry for the long delay. Had to recover from an injury and go through a lot of busy work IRL. Only one section (43) this time because it's as long as the previous 2 sections combined + I'm trying to get back in gear with writing again.

Day 3 (15.3m < 15.8m) by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

Is this back? I hope it is. Sorry for constantly having hiatuses on long series. IRL stuff is always rough and getting back on track after is rougher.


(44) Day 3 Big Beachfront (15.3 m < 15.5 m)

 

Considering we were located on an island, the port city we were in had plenty of access to the sandy beaches and the ocean. From the mall district to the largest beach, the distance would have been a forty-five minute walk for us, but Shiina and the others took less than ten minutes to get us to our destination.

 

“Whoooo! It’s the beach!” I could hear Shiina’s energy as us guys crawled out of the shopping bag she had used to carry is. Looking around, we were definitely on the sandy beach. The sand itself was already digging into my shoes, making me wish we had a change of clothes like the girls were planning on doing.

 

“It’s… not very impressive,” Yoshikawa’s mumbles could be heard by the four of us guys who were by her bare feet. Her shoes and socks were in her hands as she had just taken them off. “Not much sand.”

 

“No, it’s a lot. You girls are just way too big,” I found myself covering my nose and closing my eyes while I shouted up at the girls. The stench of the girls’ feet having taking their shoes and socks off was too much more me.

 

“Hehe. I guess you’re right,” Yoshikawa giggled. The smell of feet wasn’t the only thing we had to deal with as our female class representative dug her feet into the sand and tried to pull it up. It was an easy and almost reflexive task for her, but down where we were, she had dug up a mound of sand. The wind blew the sand along with the stench of her foot sweat towards us.

 

Cough! Hack!

 

“Gah! My eyes…” “Bleagh… My tongue…”

 

“O-Oh. Sorry boys.”

                                                      

It stung to be downwind, but Shiina and company didn’t seem to worry too much about our choking on sand and sweat. They were more interested in just enjoying the beach.

 

“Let’s go change! I was totes right that they have changing rooms at our size!”

 

“Hey! Let me go Shiina. I can walk on my own.”

 

“Wait. We’re going already? Wait for me, girls!”

 

Nomiya was the one who waited for the other three to walk off towards the enlarged Blue Rooms before she turned her head down to us. “You boys going to wait here for us?”

 

“We’re not exactly at a size where we can save you a spot,” I remarked after getting the sand out of my eyes. “And I make no promises when you know I’ll wander off if I see Yae.”

 

“As expected of you, Kiri-shii,” Nomiya stifled her laugh with her phone. She checked it for one moment and then pointed in the distance behind us. “Oh. Yaecchi says she should by the rocks. We’ll meet you over there after we finish changing.”

 

“I wonder if they’ll be done changing before we get there or not,” Fujimoto nudged me in the arm with his elbow as we watched Nomiya step away. Every step the tan gyaru made a deep impression in the sand. In just two steps, she was already a street’s distance away. “H-Hey, Kirishima! At least wait for us!”

 

I was already making my way to where Nomiya had pointed. The sandy beach was fairly long, but there weren’t too many people on it, so I should’ve been able to see Yae immediately. However, the hills of sand on the beach made seeing the rocks difficult because the ground was not flat.

 

“Oh, I spy Asano already,” Fujimoto’s eyes were sharper than mine as we went up our fourth hill of sand. “But she’s pretty far in the water.”

 

“Sure doesn’t look that far, but perspective can be deceiving,” Eguchi also spotted her.

 

I turned my head in the direction he was looking and indeed found my childhood friend. To my disappointment, she wasn’t wearing a swimsuit or anything of the sort, but she had at least taken off her shoes and socks as she let the waves wash over her toes. Fujimoto was right that she was fairly far in, though. Where the waves were at their peak was where she was standing – it was the only place they’d be high enough to get up her feet.

 

“Yae!” I called my childhood friend. I probably sounded like a loyal puppy dog with how excited I sounded to find her.

 

“Touya-kun, I don’t she can hear you all the way out there,” Eguchi chuckled at my sudden burst of energy, but corrected himself when he saw Yae turn around. “Oh, never mind. I guess she did hear you.”

 

“Eguchi-kun?”

 

In an instant, all four of us guys jumped. That wasn’t Yae. There was no one else around us at that time, especially not one of the girls, but we heard a female voice. It was one that we recognized too – one that sent a shiver up my spine.

 

“Was that Yukimura?” Fujimoto voiced my thoughts. He was just as confused as I was but much calmer. The person who found her, though, was the quiet one out of all four of us. Saeki pointed to our right where saw something poking out of the hill of sand. “Oh wow. You sure are buried there.”

 

“Hi Eguchi-kun and friends…” the girl who usually had a hard to read face only had her face sticking out from beneath the sand. The entire sandy hill we had walked over was Yukimura who had been buried beneath a literal mountain of sand. It must have required over half a dozen sand trucks to cover her.

 

“Shizuku? What are you doing under there?” Eguchi asked. He, along the rest of us, was trying to figure out just where above Yukimura we were standing. From the distance to her actual head, I guessed we were over her stomach.

 

“Kamiya-senpai decided to punish her,” Yae’s voice answered from behind us. She had cleared the great distance out in the water to where we were such a short span of time. She waved to me wordlessly before continuing to explain. “Shizuku-san couldn’t resist putting her foot in the way of things and knocking people over. She wouldn’t listen so Senpai brought her out here to bury her.”

 

“I didn’t think Kamiya-senpai could be so harsh,” Fujimoto was surprised.

 

“That’s the scary part. She didn’t look mad at all the entire time.”

 

That was Kamiya-senpai for you. The head of the health committee was not one to be messed with. As a fellow member of the committee, I was well aware our kindly upperclassman could get physical when she felt the need to.

 

“Well, she won’t drown. High tide won’t even make it to her knees,” I remarked.

 

“… Ngnn!”

 

Rumble!

 

“Woah, hey!” We stumbled as Yukimura struggled… or rather… easily succeeded in doing something. All four of us were taken off guard by a sudden rising wave of sand when she sat up; rising out of the hill she had been buried beneath. Sand scattered everywhere like a sandstorm while us boys tumbled down her suddenly sloped stomach.

 

“Shizuku-san! You’re not supposed to move!” I heard Yae as we rolled downhill… er… down stomach. Fujimoto and Saeki were lucky enough to fall off the side but Eguchi and I fell down the center…

 

… right in front of Yukimura’s crotch.

 

“Oof… My tailbone… Wait… where am… I?” I groaned before I stood up and found myself staring at a dark blue and white frilly bikini bottom. “Uh… Eguchi?”

 

“You’re a bit heavy, Touya-kun,” the guy was underneath me, having cushioned my fall. I stood up as quickly as I could to get off of him. When he got up, he grew flustered. “S-Shizuku!?”

 

“What do you think, Eguchi-kun? Sexy…?” his oddball admirer asked, showing off her two piece black and blue swimsuit.

 

“Close your legs, Shizuku-san!” Yae was just as flustered as Eguchi was, if not more.

 

“…Close? Okay.” Her suggestion was not the best one for the two of us. Yukimura, whenever Eguchi was involved, was always incredibly shameless. She did whatever she wanted. Yae’s demands gave her an idea, and she followed through with it. The over 15 m girl’s thighs, thick enough to be a bit above chest high to us, closed in.

 

“Shizuku, wai- Mghf!” “Whoa he- Mgff!”

 

Eguchi and I were silenced, sandwiched between two sturdy bare legs.

 

“Ehehehe… It tickles,” our squirms made the girl laugh which, in turn, made her legs quiver. We were rattled by the thigh flesh shaking all around us. It took a full minute before she stopped giggling and was satisfied enough with smothering us with her thighs. We were ‘rescued’ from her grip by her fingers. She plucked both of us out. I was thankfully put to the side, but Eguchi, of course, was still at her mercy. She lowered him down in front of her, prepared to have her way with him with her over 2 meter long feet.

 

“Let’s play, Eguchi-ku-!”

 

SMACK!

 

“Ngah!”

 

“Health Committee President Chop!” Before my eyes, an impossibly fast moving titanic being suddenly appeared behind Yukimura. The health committee head, Kamiya-senpai, slide across the sand and hit the sexually aggressive Yukimura in the back of the neck, incapacitating her just enough for her to pull the swimsuit clad giant into a chokehold and pull her back. “Yukimura-san, I told you that if you got out of the sand pile, your punishment would only get worse.”

 

“K-Kamiya-senpai,” Yae and I called her name in unison.

 

“Hello again, everyone,” our responsible upperclassman greeted calmly us while keeping Yukimura held in place. I could feel the weight of her body forcing the girl down. “I apologize for the trouble. Regular sand actually can’t hold us when we’re big, so the restraints required voluntarily participation. It seems Yukimura-san will need a proper lesson in holding back her urges.”

 

“Shizuku…,” I heard Eguchi sigh after he had regained his composure. From the way he sounded, he was concerned for her. I, for one, believed it was a case of ‘you reap what you sow’ but I kept the thought to myself.

 

“We’ll have to take you out to the plains if we want to deal with you, Yukimura-san…” Senpai sighed. Yukimura started tapping out from Kamiya-senpai squeezing too hard, but she was ignored. We all did and said nothing as Senpai dragged her away. Her feet dragged across the sand, leaving two deep gashes in the ground.

 

“That was close… Shizuku had the look of a hungry wolf for a second there,” Eguchi wiped the sweat off his brow in relief.

 

“Jeez,” I dropped my butt onto the ground, having had a few years cut off my life thanks to Yukimura. Eguchi was strong to be able to deal with her. “All I wanted to do was to see Yae.”

 

“Aww, you wanted to see me, Touya? Ehehe,” a dorky laugh escaped my childhood friend due to my honest words. “Sorry for making you travel all this way for me, but it does make me happy to hear that.”

 

Her laugh calmed my rapidly beating heart down.

 

“Hey! Yaecchi!” Although Yukimura was gone, Nomiya and the other girls were coming over. We turned our heads to see all four of them in swimsuits. With me reunited with Yae, it was time for us to enjoy a bit of time at the beach.

 



(45) Day 3 Scaled Seaside (15.5 m < 15.8 m)

 

“Class Rep! Think fast!”

 

“Kyah! You can’t get me with just that, Shiina-san!”

 

“Whoa! Wrong person, Class Rep!”

 

“Oh, sorry. Nomiya-san!”

 

When it came to having fun at the beach, what did you think of? Hopping into the water? Going for a swim? Surfing? What about building sand castles? Playing volleyball? Burying people in the sand?

 

Well, we had done the last one with Yukimura, but several of those options weren’t possible, sadly, because the girls were over 15 meters tall. Giant volleyball had been forbidden because of how easy it would be for a Magnified ball to enter the city. Surfing was impossible when the waves were literally at the girls’ ankles. And swimming required them going far out into the sea.

 

“It looks like there are ships out in the water… From what I can see from here… Wow, is that a military cruiser?” Fujimoto spotted the reason why swimming wasn’t allowed as us guys without swim trunks relaxed on land.

 

“Yeah… The SDF actually are keeping us in,” Yae answered while hugging her knees close to her chest. She was staring at Saeki and Eguchi who were working on a sand castle instead of looking out to sea where the other girls were. “We were told it’d be bad for the wildlife if we went too far out, so they’re out there warning us from going too far. They also have a big net spread out underwater so that any animals don’t come in too.”

 

“I mean, I wasn’t planning on swimming, but it sucks to be told we’re being closed in like that,” Tokiwa, who was sitting beside her with a parka over the swimsuit she was forced to put on, added with grumble.

 

It sounded a bit forceful, but it was a reasonable course of action to protect the animals from being disturbed. It did make me wonder something, though.

 

Before I could ask it, Fujimoto asked it for me. “Would the JSDF actually be able to stop you girls? Magnification is kind of a crazy thing. You’re smaller than them now, but you’re still growing and are probably going to get bigger than them.”

 

“… Do you want to try going up against actual cannons and guns, Fujimoto-kun?” Yae stared at him incredulously. “That’s sounds super scary. We’re just normal people.”

 

“… I don’t think normal people are 15 meters tall.”

 

“… You know what I mean. I didn’t think we’d have the military keeping an eye on us.”

 

That was right. Even if they were Magnified, Yae and the others were just ordinary girls. It was a bit chilling to think the military was actually involved during our stay on the island, but it did make sense. What else would be able to stop a kaiju-sized high school girl on a rampage but the defense force? I was more into the medical applications of Alteration, so hearing about military use involving Magnification was actually a bit concerning.

 

“In any case, you’re not joining the girls, Yae?” I had to ask.

 

To my disappointment, Yae shook her head to refuse. “I won’t. Since we don’t have our normal swimsuits from our luggage, Yanase-senpai did give me a swimsuit, but that one was really embarrassing… She made me wear it, but I put on my uniform over it right away.”

 

Now I wanted to know what that looked like. “Yae…”

 

“Absolutely not, Touya,” she knew I was trying to persuade her to show me. “Not in public.”

 

So in private was okay? That was fine with me. Unfortunately for Yae, the other girls weren’t going to have that.

 

“Too bad, Yaecchi,” an arm suddenly grabbed Yae from behind. Coming in from the sea behind her, the purple frilled bikini clad Nomiya latched onto her left arm. “If your swimsuit’s underneath then it’s stripping time.”

 

“Minami-chan?” Yae was pulled up not only by her but also another girl who I was actually surprised by.

 

“It’s the beach, Asano-san. If you’re wearing a swimsuit, you may as well show it off,” our class rep grabbed Yae’s opposite arm and held it close to her body to the point where Yae’s arm was pressing against the frills of her white bikini+pareo combo.

 

Shiina was already to join in with some very naughty hands. “She’s right, Yaecchi. If you’re at the beach, you totes gotta hop on in. Now let’s help you out of those clothes.”

 

“Eh? Wait? Don’t just- Kyaa!”

 

“Whoa…”

 

I stared up at the sight of two giant swimsuit clad girls undressing my equally titanic childhood friend. The class rep kept a strong grip on her as Shiina unbuttoned her uniform shirt and Nomiya pulled down her skirt. Although she hadn’t moved from her seat, Tokiwa was also supporting by grabbing each article of clothing that they took off Yae before it landed.

 

When Yae said that the swimsuit was embarrassing, she wasn’t exaggerating. The red and black O-ring bikini was the sexy type. While Yae’s bosom wasn’t comparable to Tokiwa’s massive honkers, the amount of fabric compared to skin was actually less.

 

“Whoo, daaaamn girl.” Looking hot there, Yaecchi.” “Oh my… That’s more revealing than I thought.” “Jeez, someone’s looking to seduce.”

 

The reaction from the girls was probably more than what I would ever be able to say. I couldn’t close my mouth as I looked up the pillar that was her bare leg to stare up at the statuesque stunner that was my childhood friend.

 

“Uuuu… don’t look,” The racy swimsuit plus the public execution of being seen by her classmates in it was making her embarrassment go into overdrive.

 

“Touya-kun, you’re drooling,” Eguchi snapped me out of my stupor. I turned to see that he and Saeki had moved further away. Their sand castle, I realized, was now completely gone. In the place of where they had been was the deep impression of Nomiya’s foot with literal pools of water remaining in the craters her toes made. They did not want to get involved.

 

“Well, I guess, he likes it,” smirked Tokiwa who noticed. I suppose if she wasn’t the one being ogled, she was fine with it. That was a bit hypocritical, but I was not going to argue with her.

 

“Isn’t it good to make Kiri-shii red, Yaecchi? Hey, Kiri-shii, how about putting some sun block on her?” Nomiya giggled while smacking her in the back. She hit at the very moment Yae tried to break free. She was off balance already, but the last hit knocked her off her feet.

 

“Bwah!”

 

“Hey wa--”

 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaam!

 

A sandstorm erupted as Yae face planted into the sand just to the side of me. I was protected from being launched away by Tokiwa who lowered her hand at the time of impact. She lifted it the moment Yae stood back up, and I bore witness to the enormous crater the shape of Yae’s upper body that she made in the shore.

 

“You okay, Asano?” Tokiwa asked.

 

“Bleck…” Yae spat

 

“Uwoh!” A literal waterfall of sand was pouring out from between her cleavage just a few meters away from me. I stumbled in Tokiwa’s direction to avoid it.

 

“Bleh… So much sand got in my mouth and eyes…”

 

“Uh... Yaecchi, soz…” apologized Nomiya, realizing she had caused the accident. “Let’s get you washed up.”

 

“Uuu… Yeah…” she nodded. I questioned their decision to use the ocean water to wash off the sand, but the gyarus and the class rep took Yae further out to sea to clean her face.

“Talk about leaving a mark on the beach,” I stood up and looked at the Yae-shaped crater. My eyes gravitated toward the deep hole. Ocean water rushed into where her waist and stomach had made an impression, but the water was unable to fill those parts up all the way to get to the even deeper parts where Yae’s breasts had dug into. That part really stood out.

 

Tokiwa caught me lingering. “… Huh? Hey! Pervert-shima. Stop staring at that hole!”

 

“Wah! Sorry! I know I wa-!” I was called out immediately for looking at the deep imprint in the sand made by Yae’s boobs. I couldn’t deny it. I turned around as quickly as I could to own up to my perversion, but that was a mistake. I lost my footing at the edge of the steep slope Yae’s body had carved into the ground. “Uwaoh!”

 

I tumbled down the left boob crater and rolled down to the center of it.

 

“This is… Oh wow…”

 

“You seriously got distracted by some tit marks…,” Tokiwa’s shadow fell over me as she looked into the hole. I saw her breasts dangling out of her parka as she did. Yae’s breast had been big enough to make it, but her wrecking balls in the black string bikini would fill it entirely and dig an even deeper crater.

 

“Can you help me out?” I asked. Standing up, I saw that, after displaced by a literal 1 ton boob, the crater was at least a meter and a half in diameter. More importantly, it was deep enough for me to stand in to only have my pop out at the top. I could’ve gotten out on my own but the curvature of the crater made the climb remarkably steep.

 

“Sure. Let me just fill it in before any other pervs spot it,” Tokiwa nodded as she pooled a massive amount of sand in her palm like a bulldozer and shoved it towards the crater. I was intimidated by the sheer volume of the sand, but she gently let it slide down a bit at a time, filling up the crater… with me in it.

 

“Whoa! Wait! Let me pull myself out first!”

 

“Oh right.”

 

For a good minute, I found my legs to be trapped by the weight of the sand. I was saved only because Tokiwa realized it was be a better idea to just pluck me out.

 

“Phew… freedom…”

 

“Heh. Serves you right for being a pervert,” smirked Tokiwa.

 

I couldn’t argue with her this time. That was completely my fault. Instead, I tried to change the subject. I looked out to sea and spotted Yae being convinced into a splash fight with Shiina. “How much water are they just throwing around?”

 

“I don’t know. Why don’t you go out and find out?”

 

Did she think I could swim that far out? “It’d need a boat to get all the way to where they are. I’m not going in that deep.”

 

“That’s deep?” Tokiwa frowned. The subject had been successfully changed because I hit upon a concern of hers. “You know, this really doesn’t feel like a beach or even a lake with how big we are. The area they’re keeping us to feels more like a little pond that we can dip our feet in.”

 

“Yea, I guess the waves don’t really go that far up your toes or anything.”

 

I supposed it was very limiting. There was apparently was the drop in the ocean floor, but the net and naval ships watching did not want the girls there. That crossed swimming off the list of things the girls could do as well.

 

“Well, at least those girls are seem to be making the best of it,” Fujimoto pat Tokiwa on her exposed thigh. I turned to see that he had taken out his headphones and added a sunglasses clip-on attachment to his glasses.

 

“H-Hey! Who told you to touch there?!” the girl was immediately triggered.

 

“Don’t make a scene about it,” groaned our male class rep. “You’re going to get too many wrinkles on your brow if you don’t have, Tokiwa.”

 

Pointing at the other two guys where Eguchi was in awe of Saeki’s architectural prowess with sand sculptures, Fujimoto gave her a suggestion.

 

“If you’re not happy with the ocean, why not just have some fun on the sand? There’s plenty with how much was used to bury Yukimura earlier.”

 

“Can you even make a sand castle at your size?” I was honestly curious.

The thought crossed Tokiwa’s mind too. “I actually don’t know… Fine, I guess I can give it a shot.

 

With those words, Tokiwa joined the guys in making a sand castle… A more life-sized one considering the pile of sand she easily collected with just a single push of her palm. I decided to join in until Yae came back.

 

It was hard for me to believe that the girls were actually being so limited at the beach, but the proof was before my very eyes. Magnification was an incredible technology, but to make sure it wasn’t misused, laws were being enforced. I wondered what other compromises the girls would have to make to be able to enjoy this mixed sized city.

Day 3 (15.8m < 16.2m) by jellytea819

(46) Day 3 Other Schools (15.8 m < 16.0 m)

 

Compromise was the key word. When it came to Ookojima, being able to enjoy being 10 times their size was a blessing to the girls. Giving a bunch of high school girls the freedom to do what they wanted while Magnified could be dangerous. Rules had to be put in place and people had to be around to ensure they were followed. With the island being only one of many that were hosting schools during Magnification Week, the military must have been spread thin helping the enforcement.

 

From Sakuragawa, our absurdly large Health Committee also helped the locals. Kamiya-senpai and the other girls were patrolling around to make sure nobody was breaking the law. Apparently, the smaller committees of the other schools were helping out as well, but we were the biggest contributor.

 

That was what Yae told me that Senpai had explained to her. She told me this as she rested with her back on the hot sand, and I was sitting atop her expansive navel in between the unzipped parts of the parka Tokiwa had loaned her. In return, I explained to her about the meeting with Ranko Sasakura which was coming up soon.

 

“We’ll be pretty busy then, Touya.”

 

“You’re telling me. We still a little wiggle room before we have to get going at least,” I played with the gigantic zipper in front of me. Although Tokiwa’s parka wasn’t supposed to be thick, it felt like a heavy blanket to me. The zipper itself needed two hands for me to hold too.

 

Knowing that, I glanced towards the other guys. It surprised me how much progress was happening there. Tokiwa had somehow managed a sand igloo with an entrance a small child could fit in. She had gotten so into it, she didn’t seem to mind being seen in her black string bikini anymore.

 

Saeki and Eguchi were creatively decorating around it while Fujimoto was directing them smoothly. They had gotten the gyaru’s and the class rep’s attentions too as Shiina and Yoshikawa were bringing in literal tons of sand and water while Nomiya was taking photos of the development.

 

“Tokiwa… she’s good.  I didn’t think she had that sort of talent. Isn’t it hard with so much sand?”

 

“I heard you can make things easier with clay and glue, but she didn’t bring that, did she? Saeki-kun and Eguchi-kun are good too. How can they make something so detailed?” my childhood friend joined me in staring in disbelief.

 

It seemed we weren’t the only ones to think so. Their construction caught the attention of some other people – townspeople, male students, and more importantly – female students.

 

“Wow. What is that?”

 

“Those sculpture skills… they aren’t from our school are they? The director would offer them a scholarship in a heartbeat.”

 

Click! Click!

 

A pair of 15+ meter girls in violet sailor uniforms had stopped by the beach and spotted us. A twin tailed girl with glasses was also in awe while the other girl, the long haired brunette with a camera, was taking photo after photo.

 

All of us guys recognized the second person immediately “Oh. It’s that camera girl.”

 

“Camera g- Oh, it’s you boys,” the girl also recognized us.

 

“You know them, Aya?”

 

“I bumped into them earlier… oh, I mean that I ‘almost’ ran into them.”

 

So her name was Aya. Fujimoto was the one to greet her back. “Well, I guess we should give our proper greetings this time then. I’m Fujimoto from Sakuragawa High over in-”

 

“Sakuragawa? Oh, you’re from the school with all the health committee members helping out.” It was surprising how well known our public school was. The private school girl bowed her head respectfully in greeting. “Thank you for your school’s efforts. I’m Aya Kurose from Kogei Academy of Art and Design. This is my friend Sumika Izumi.”

  

“Kogei? Isn’t the place where-”

 

That name was familiar. As expected of a private school – its name carried renown. Yae and I must have heard that name so many times back in middle school when we were deciding which high school to attend.

 

“Kogei? Where have I heard that name before?” Yae’s forgetfulness actually surprised me more than the school’s name itself.

 

“Yae, you forgot? Kogei i-”

 

“Kogei? That’s that super big school in Tokyo for art prodigies!” Shiina’s loud voice drowned me out. She was also familiar with it. “Didn’t you want to go there, Minamin?”

 

“Yeah, I-” Nomiya turned and nearly choked on her spit when she saw in Kurose’s hands. A bright glimmer was clearly visible in her eyes. “Eh? No way. Is that a Maboroshi Film Camera?”

 

“Huh? Yes. You recognized it?” In an instant, Kurose’s eyes sparkled as well.

 

Abandoning all inhibitions, the gyaru and the private school girl ran towards each other and grabbed the other’s hands. The photography aficionados’ fingers intertwined.

 

“Kyaaa!” We lost both of them to their hobby talk.

 

“I didn’t think we’d get someone else who liked taking photos like Aya. Hopefully she has better taste in subjects,” the glasses girl chuckled before heading towards us. She did her best to slow and steady her pace when she got onto the sand so as to not disturb the sand sculptures. “I’ve got to hand it to you. I’m supposed to be a sculpture specialist, but I wouldn’t be able to handle sand like this. Especially when it’s so delicate to work with at this size.”

 

Her praise was to Saeki, Eguchi, and Tokiwa.

 

“It’s just sand,” Tokiwa shrugged. She would have appreciated the compliment more if the glasses girl, Sumika, wasn’t very obviously staring at her boobs. “W-What?”

 

“You… You have a really hot body.”

 

“Eh?” the scantily clad Tokiwa stepped back the moment the Kogei girl stepped towards her. Thankfully, Yoshikawa and Shiina acted as her personal guard and stepped in the way.

 

“Excuse me.” “Those are some totes scary eyes you’re making right now, girl.”

 

“Urgh… Right. Sorry. I lost control of myself for a second there.”

 

“So even private schools had their perverts…” I remarked. It made a lot of sense to me.

 

“Touya…” I was shushed by Yae.

 

“Hm?” The twin tailed girl turned her gaze towards me. Had she heard my mumbling?

 

“Um, hello?” I stuttered out as she approached.  With me on Yae’s stomach, I was in the shadow of the 16 meter Kogei student. When she couched down to get a closer look at me. I was buffeted by the wind her giant body displaced.

 

The girl called glanced over at Yae and then back to me. She said nothing.

 

“Is something wrong?” Yae was also unnerved.

 

Again, the Kogei girl said nothing. She kept staring right through me.

 

All of a sudden, she made her move.

 

Ziiiip!

 

“Huh? He-! Mpff-!” “Hyaa! What are you doing?

 

Wordlessly, the twin tailed haired girl grabbed the zipper of parka and pulled it up. Her hand slammed into me, knocking me flat against Yae’s stomach – my head slipping into the deep opening of her belly button. She then pulled the zipper up toward Yae’s chest, trapping me inside the darkness of her parka with my only light coming from whatever could pass through Yae’s cleavage.

 

“Ugmff!” I quickly found myself vertical as Yae stood up. My entire body was taken along for the head rattling ride that was my 16 meter childhood friend standing up and backing away defensively. Even though gravity pulled me down, I found that the parka was tight enough on Yae’s body to wrap around me and keep me from slipping out.

 

“Hm… Not as much of an impression as I’d prefer. Maybe if it was a tighter outfit… Ooh, a wet T-shirt would look good. I’d love to see how that would look with a tiny guy wrapped up inside.” I could hear the bespectacled twin tailed girl’s voice through the parka.

 

“Touya, you’re right. This girl is a pervert!” Yae had seen the girl’s expression. Whatever it was, it made her let out a cold sweat. I was well aware of that as my body was bathed in it.

 

I wasn’t sure exactly what happened in the world around me, but Yae started moving. I was jostled up and down with each step she took. Because of her size, she cleared greater distances than she normally would with her stride, so before I realized it, the sandy beach far below me became the blue sea.

 

“Whoa…!” I paled as the parka stopped pressing against Yae and started fluttering about from the wind her large scale motions generated. My body slid down a full meter before it blew back into me. I grabbed onto it, not wanting to risk falling.

 

“Hey! What do you think you are doing?!” I was thankful when a shout stopped Yae from fleeing further. She stopped moving, meaning her was not swinging around at a speed that would easily fling me off.

 

“Geh-! Busted just like with Hazuki…”

 

“Uwah… I’m saved. Thank you...” I heard Yae let out a breath of relief. I hoped that meant that she would get me out of the parka, but the way she went about it was far too dangerous from my perspective.

 

Ziiiiiiiip!

 

“Gwah!”

 

Whoosh!

 

Having grabbed onto the parka instead of Yae’s skin, I was taken along with it when Yae unzipped it completely. I felt the whiplash as my body jerked left and right as the loose jacket fluttered around like a flag in a typhoon.

 

“Kyah! Touya! Why are you there!?” Thankfully, Yae spotted me immediately. An enormous hand wrapped around my torso and pulled me off safely before I lost my grip.

 

“… Thanks. At this height, I don’t think I’d be safe hitting the water,” I felt relief despite being gripped tightly in a girthy hand. While it was rude to Yae, my mind immediately made the connection to that movie with the giant monkey in it.

 

“Sorry. I panicked when she came running at me,” Yae apologized for putting me in danger. It wasn’t her fault.

 

Yae headed back to shore slowly and steadily in order to not make me nauseous. Our destination was the cliffside past the rocks where we saw the Kogei girl being shouted by a very animated pair of girls.

 

“Oh. Is that Saeki’s sister?” I recognized Yuno Saeki, our quiet classmate’s younger sibling, as one of the two. The other was a girl with a different school from both Sakuragawa and Kogei, but she also had the health committee armband on her.

 

… Actually, I realized that it said ‘Health and Discipline Committee’ on it.

 

“You perverted girls are worse than the boys! I swear! If you were at my school, you’d be shrunken down as punishment once the laws change to let girls get Reduced!”

 

“Uwah… Easy there kid. You’re going to pop a blood vessel getting that mad.”

 

“Don’t call me a kid! I’m Ruri Asagiri! Isuzu High School’s Health and Discipline Committee Chairman!”

 

“A Chairman? You’re still a first year though, so you are still a kid, right?”

 

“Why you-!”

 

Something told me Isuzu High School had several disciplinary issues if a freshman was in charge of both the health and discipline committees. Other schools problems weren’t our problems, but she had my sympathies. Our school doing a majority of the work this time hopefully would ease whatever burdens she had.

 

“Ruri-san, you need to be careful. Onii- I mean, some boys are right there. Maybe you should move down the coast a little.”

 

“Gah… Right. Sorry.”

 

“Ah. Asano-senpai. Touya-senpai.” With the Isuzu student told to move the Kogei girl away, Yuno Saeki turned towards us. She saw Yae approach and left Asagiri to be the one to lecture the Kogei girl. “Are you two okay?”

 

“Do I look okay?” I asked with my vision completely filled with my underclassman’s face as she leaned in to have a better look at me in Yae’s hand. I felt like a doll being curiously looked over.

 

“… Honestly, I can’t tell, Senpai,” my giant underclassman frowned. She turned to Yae as though asking for permission. “Asano-senpai, can you please put Touya-senpai over here? I can check if he got any bruises or scratches.”

 

“Sure.”

 

Where did Yuno Saeki point? It was on a cliff that the girls all actually stood over. The scenic lookout point that was 12 meters above the sandy beach was chest high to them. Even when Yae put me on the grass at the top, I found myself staring up at my underclassman who stared a hole right through me with her piercing, serious gaze.

 

“You look okay to me, Senpai. Actually, can you even get injured that much on this island? I still don’t understand how they made things here. Their DL field is far more advanced because everything here was built for Alteration. They’re supposed to let out some particles that work with the field right? Can they release this much for an entire island?”

 

“Maybe this whole place has them… Actually, maybe not. The air around here seems pretty normal. When I activated the at home version, I felt an electric pulse. I don’t feel that here. I can probably ask Sasakura-sensei’s sister later for you. Yae and I are supposed to meet her soon.”

 

“Oh. Please do let me know then, Senpai,” she thanked me for indulging her curiosity. She paused for a moment and turned her head as something else had caught her attention. “Uh… Asano-senpai. That’s not a place to put your jacket.”

 

Turning my head because Yae had mentioned, I saw what my underclassman was looking at. Yae had taken off the parka and put it on the edge of the cliffside that was at the end of the protective fencing for normal sized people.

 

Seeing the parka drape over the tall, unscalable wall of the cliffside was a disturbingly surreal sight. The cliff had made the perfect coat hanger for a giant girl like Yae…

 

“A-Ah. Sorry. I just wanted to take Tokiwa-san’s parka off after all of that and didn’t know where to put it,” Yae was embarrassed after being called out. She likely felt uncomfortable after having been lewdly looked it while wearing it. Her swimsuit suddenly felt a lot more comfortable to be in if it didn’t attract the Kogei girl.

 

“… I guess it does look like a fitting place to put it,” the health committee member agreed, but she struggled to resist doing. “Never mind that. Asano-senpai, Touya-senpai, you’re lucky Ruri-san and I were here. The Kogei girls are just as crazy as Sakuragawa if not worse.”

 

“I’ve got to give credit where credit is due. Thanks, Yuno-chan. As expected of Saeki’s sister,” I praised the giant girl only to receive a side glance from Yae which I was sure was because I addressed her so familiarly. It was only because it was a pain to have to call two people Saeki. I was thankful Yae knew not to address the topic and let her keep talking.

 

“Senpai, don’t praise me here. Onii-chan’s right down there. It’s embarrassing,” my health committee junior tried to shush me, but her voice was louder and probably alerted her brother more than my voice. “Actually, I’m actually happy I found you two together, Senpai. I only knew where Asano-senpai was and not you. We’re really spread thin right now with patrols.”

 

She sounded exhausted. It looked like she had been patrolling with the other school’s health committee member, and by the sounds of it, a lot of girls were causing trouble.

 

“I’m guessing that you want me to help out? I guess I do have to fill in for Matsu after all.”

 

“Sorry, but you can’t really do that much at your size alone, Senpai.” I felt insulted by the immediately dismissal, but she wasn’t wrong. “But thankfully, Asano-senpai’s here too. Narumi-senpai was hoping you and Asano-senpai together could take care of someone that we think you’d be the best people on the job to deal with her.”

 

Considering our class had problem students like Yukimura, I was a bit hesitant to agree, but it was my job as a health committee member to support them when they needed it during our island stay.

 

“That okay with you, Yae?” I asked my childhood friend for confirmation because she was being dragged into my duties too.

 

“I guess so? It depends on who it is, doesn’t it?” Yae agreed but made sure to ask the most important question the two of us had.

 

Yuno Saeki’s answer surprised both of us.

 

“It’s Aoi-senpai.”

 

Upon hearing that name, both Yae’s eyes and my eyes widened.

 

“Takahashi?” “Aoi-chan?”

 



(47) Day 3 Hotel Ten-Scale (16.0 m < 16.2 m)

 

“Is this the place?”

 

“I’m pretty sure it is. I don’t think there’s any place as big as this in the whole island, Yae.”

 

“It doesn’t look like it’s naturally supposed to be here. Is it like those Magnifiable Blue Rooms?”

 

“Probably… The way the road connects is what makes me unsure, though. Can you put me down now, Yae? I kind of want to feel regular sized for just a bit longer.”

 

“Regular sized? Oh, I guess when we go in…”

 

“Yeah.”

 

5:00 was the time when Yae and I made it to where Yuno Saeki had pointed us. There was still an hour until we were supposed to meet with Ranko-san. That meant we had less than that amount of time to find and figure out what happened to Takahashi.

 

Well, at the very least, the trip to our destination afterwards wasn’t going to be too far. The meeting place was in the same area Takahashi was in.

 

The road leading out of the city from the west end branched off a kilometer away. By car, it would have taken a few minutes, and by foot, it would have taken me at least an hour to get there from the beach. Yae’s walking pace matched a car thankfully so we made it there quickly enough.

 

At the foot of the mountain that the port was near was a Japanese-style inn, a ryokan. You honestly could not miss the hotel even in the depths of downtown. 

 

Its name made it fairly clear how large it was.

 

Hotel Ten-Scale – this was the place where all of the students from all the schools were supposed to meet up at the end of the day. For the English language used in the name, it was surprising to realize that the hotel was so Japanese in appearance, but what was more remarkable was certainly its size. Because it had been Magnified, it spanned at least half a kilometer in length and what had to be 200 meters in height at minimum for the three story inn.

 

At a size ten times larger than any ordinary inn, it was on par with the replica Sunshine 60 building I had been in before but much wider. The regular sized road went alongside a Magnified pathway that led up to the enormous entrance. When Yae put me back down as I had requested, it felt like I had been Reduced again.

 

“I thought being by the road would make me feel normal, but honestly, the cars heading in look like toy cars now.”

 

“I have to agree. It’s very surreal now that there’s something the same size as me now. It’s bigger than the downtown buildings too, so it’s really out of place.”

 

“I guess that’s the point so that everyone knows where to go. Takahashi sure is the indoorsy-type, heading to the inn without going anywhere else.”

 

“Knowing Aoi-chan, she probably just got forced to walk around too much.”

 

Our opinions of Takahashi were a bit harsh, but we were super close friends, so this was to be expected between the three of us.

 

Yae made her way into the ryokan through the large door. I started running down along the regular sized road that ran through the non-Magnified entrance: a hole in the wall. Yae waited for me on the other side with a bemused smile on her face that she struggled to hide.

 

“Maybe I should carry you.”

 

“No… I can handle it. You just find out where Takahashi is and I’ll be right there.”

 

“Okay, but you better catch up soon, Touya.”

 

My stubbornness was my undoing. Yae listened to me and quickly made her way to talk to the Magnified inn receptionist. I realized too late that there were literal city blocks of distance between the entrance and the reception table. It felt dangerous to cross the giant sized hall alone.

 

“Hey, what are you doing trying to go that way? Follow the road!” my attention was called by a male student who was ahead of me. From the uniform, I guessed he was a part of the same school as the girl who had been patrolling with Saeki. He must have been one of that school’s male health committee members.

 

“The road? Oh… Whoa. That’s pretty cool.” I realized that the car road sloped downwards into an opaque glass tunnel. That tunnel crossed the hall through the floor, allowing regular sized people to get to what looked like a parking lot by the reception desk.

 

“By the way, if you’re thinking about peeping on people skirts from under that glass tunnel, it’s one-way glass. You can see in from above but not below,” the Isuzu student told me.

 

“So like those one-way mirrors at police stations? I knew we’d be staying at this hotel, but I didn’t think it’d have features like that.” I told him as I started to jog.

 

It was only a few brief minutes, but Yae finished speaking to the reception clerk before I got out of the tunnel. When I stepped out, I found myself under her shadow as she bent down to meet me.

 

“Touya, it looks like Aoi-chan’s legs gave out from walking so much. Apparently she had to be brought in and put under Narumi-senpai’s care.”

 

“Her stride is ten times mine, and she’s still tired out? As always, she’s super bad a physical activity,” I laughed for a moment, but after realizing Narumi-senpai had taken care of her, realized why Saeki had asked for our help. “If Narumi-senpai’s involved, though, she must be out like a light.”

 

“Oh right… Even I slept like a rock after her lap pillow,” Yae recalled. “They’re out by the foot bath apparently.”

 

“A foot bath?”

 

Yae was too impatient to wait for me to follow along behind her, so she grabbed me walked out with me in her hands. I reluctantly had to accepted and waited while dangling in her grip until she put me down on the wooden floor outside.

 

What my childhood friend called a foot bath, I called a hot spring. The ryokan had a scenic view of the ocean due to its higher elevation, but it also had a small lake that I was clearly seeing steam float up from.

 

“This is a hot spring isn’t it? Is it natural or manmade? I’ve never seen one this huge. Did they somehow Magnify the hot spring or did they Magnify this inn around the hot spring?”

 

I didn’t get my question answered as my voice was heard by the person who had been waiting for us, Narumi-senpai. Clad in a ryokan yukata, she pulled her long hair back behind her ear elegantly. “Oh, Kirishima-kun. You’re finally here. I was hoping my SOS would make it to you.”

 

Narumi-senpai was seated at the edge of the veranda, her bare legs dipping into the 2 meter deep hot spring below. Those 2 meters, though, were only 20 cm in her perspective, so it really was a foot bath to her.

 

My upperclassman who loved giving lap pillows also had someone with her – the person we had been called to find: Takahashi. She was fast asleep on the soft thighs that I would have to pull myself up to get on top of. A line of drool stood out on her face. I also noticed that, although she was still clad in her uniform, her shoes and socks were off. She must have used the foot bath.

 

“Did you need us to get Aoi-chan off you, Senpai?” Yae moved to sit down by Narumi-senpai. In an effort to avoid her legs, I rushed forward. That forced me to also have to avoid her descending, round rear end as she sat down. I stumbled into the gap between the two awake giants and slammed into Senpai’s thigh.

 

“Oh, no. I’m fine with letting her sleep a little longer. She certainly had an experience earlier,” Narumi-senpai answered. I realized she was quietly braiding Takahashi’s hair without jostling her. She was as gentle and kind as ever, but she sure did love doing things to people. She welcomed physical contact.

 

That was also why she stopped braiding Takahashi’s hair for a moment to use a single finger to push me back into her leg when I was trying to push myself off of it. Senpai’s warmth poured into my body, and the smell of yuzu fruits entered my nose. Considering she was in a yukata, had Senpai taken a dip in a yuzu bath? The certainly would be a hot spring for the girls at this size, so I had to assume the inn’s facilities for the girls included a Magnified yuzu bath.

 

“Comfy, isn’t it, Kirishima-kun? Ufufu~!” Narumi-senpai’s ability to make someone relax turned my whole body into jelly. A full minute passed before she released me, suggesting a different experience. “Oh, but I’m sure you’d rather head down the stairs and take a dip in the hot spring.”

 

There actually were stairs that led down the Magnified ryokan to where the hot springs were. When the less than knee high drop from the veranda to the ground required a flight of stairs to me, I certainly felt the difference in size between us. I was reluctant to head down, but Senpai grabbed me from where she was seated and transferred me from her right side to her left.

 

“Takahashi won’t roll off and crush me, will she?” I was standing in the narrow space between Takahashi’s sleeping body and the edge of the wooden floor. She made an impassable wall, preventing me from getting further away from the edge. “Actually, knowing you, Senpai, she’s probably out like a light.”

 

“Ufufu~!”

 

With no real choice but to down to the springs, I walked down the normal sized staircase that felt like a Reduction Accommodation until I made it down to the hot spring. Because I was still clad in my uniform, I easily felt the heat.

 

“Whoa… That’s steamy.”

 

I was right that it was a hot spring, but it was deeper than the ones I was used to. I could definitely swim and dive into the water like with a swimming pool, but that would likely hurt because of how hot the water was.

 

“Is it hot, Touya?” Yae was curious. She also wanted to experience the water like Senpai. I turned to see her start taking off her shoes and socks. The long black cloth that could cover a telephone pole hit the ground with a hard thud from my perspective.

 

“Uuuh…” my mind went blank as Yae’s feet lifted off the ground and rose above me. With her passing 16 meters tall now, her feet were over 2 meters long – longer than I was tall. Her foot stench mixed sweat, salt, and sand assaulted my nose. The ocean water from when Yae was in the ocean earlier helped assuage the odor, but looking at her looming bare feet triggered my memories of Yukimura.

 

Splash!

 

Yae’s feet entered the hot spring/foot bath, sending out a hot wave of water that thankfully did not get to me. That did not mean that I didn’t get wet, however.

 

Drip! Sploosh!

 

“Gwargh!” What I thought was a bucket-full of water drenched me. Looking up, I saw another pair of feet, replacing Yae’s which were now in the water. Narumi-senpai had taken hers out. Being at the feet of two bare legged girls enjoying a foot bath, it was unavoidable.

 

“Hwaaaah~! This feels so nice!”

 

“Isn’t it just the right temperature? I may like to spoil others, but even I can’t compare to a luxury ryokan with a hot spring.”

 

“Haaaah~n! This is just what I needed after dealing with that weird pervert girl earlier.”

 

Yae was certainly enjoying herself. I couldn’t fault her. I wanted to take a dip too, but this was an actual bath instead of a foot bath for me. How sanitary the water would get after having Magnified dirty and sweaty feet dipped into it worried me. I was also not going to strip down in front of the girls. I did, however, loosen my tie and unbutton my shirt so I could dry off just a little before the two of them got back on topic.

 

“So what happened with Aoi-chan, Senpai? Is she okay?”

 

“I believe I’ve taken good care of her, but I wanted you two here just in case because you’re friends.”

 

“Just in case? She looks alright now, but you said she went through some experience,” I put my hand on my hip and spoke up. Yae turned my way. Immediately, I saw her turn red as she used her hands to cover her eyes (although she actually left gaps between her fingers that she could see through).

 

“T-Touya, your shirt!”

 

“It’s wet. And it isn’t much to see at your scale, is it?”

 

Narumi-senpai’s answer surprised me. “We can actually see it fairly clearly because of our sensory enhancement, Kirishima-kun. Ufufu… You’re more defined than I thought you were.”

 

“I-Is that right?” I became more conscious of my own appearance and so I turned my back to them.

 

“I saw Yanase-senpai on our way in earlier. I’ll ask her for a spare uniform and towel for you,” Yae quickly pulled her legs out of the water, nearly splashing me again. She was desperate to hide her red face.

 

“Aww, she’s embarrassed.” The sight of my barelegged, giant childhood friend running away gave my upperclassman a good laugh. “She was adorable while Reduced when we first met, but she’s just as adorable when I can see her eye to eye. You’ve got to love her, Kirishima-kun.”

 

“Of course I do,” I answered without any hesitation. I also, however, also decided to continue the conversation without her. “But really, why call us, Senpai? It looks like you have Takahashi handled. ‘Just in case’ doesn’t sound like an excuse you’d normally give.”

 

“It’s more for the aftercare,” explained my committee upperclassman with a frown. “Her legs gave out not because she was tired, but because she ran into someone she knew from one of the other schools. I’m not sure what their relationship was, but she said she spent all of her energy in that encounter.”

 

“Someone she knows?” I repeated, trying to sort through my memories for an answer.

 

“I thought you two would know. If you can take care of her when she wakes up, that’d be very much appreciated.”

 

So that was why we were here – to console Takahashi. I realized she had a very good reason to have exhausted herself too. The other two schools with us were Kogei Academy of Art and Design and Isuzu High School. It dumbfounded me earlier when Yae sounded like she didn’t remember Kogei, but I was still familiar with that school’s name even after all of these years. While it was true that we didn’t know everything about Takahashi’s acquaintances, there was only one person who could tire out Takahashi who we all knew in common. And that person, I was certain applied to Kogei.

 

“That face… Looks like you realized it,” Takahashi voice entered my ears. Turning my head in her direction, I saw that her eyes were open. She had woken up.

 

“Oh, Takahashi-chan, you’re awake,” Senpai spoke. “How are you feeling?”

 

“I’m fine. I don’t need any aftercare. It’s more mental exhaustion than physical,” Takahashi sat up, scratching her head and wiping the drool off her face. She kept her eyes on me, treating the situation as something serious. “Yeah, she’s here, Kirishima-kun. I know it’s stupid of me to say this when I’m Magnified, but this sure is a small world we’re in.”

 

I saw it coming when I learned we had students from Kogei. Those words confirmed that who she had encountered was indeed who I had remembered. I had to admit, in some ways, I was thankful Yae had run off now, especially considering the relationship those two had together.

 

“Oh boy… It might be good to keep them away from each other then…”

 

Hopefully, we’d be kept busy enough by Ranko-san that the two of them would not meet.

End Notes:

Some early teases of characters for future stories I'm working on in the same universe + some scenes I wanted of zipped up in a jacket, clothes hung on a cliff, and hot spring foot bath


New Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Sumika Izumi (169 cm) - Female student from Kogei Art Academy. Sculpture specialist.

Ruri Asagiri (152 cm) - a female first year student from Isuzu High School. Forced to be in charge of the Health and Discipline Committees.

School descriptions

Sakuragawa High School - The RW/MW series school. Their big health committee is their selling point.

Kogei Art Academy - A school of eccentrics for art. They use Reduction and Magnification to support projects.

Isuzu High School - A school with some discipline issues from both boys and girls. Reduction is used to support discipline.

Day 3 (16.2m < 16.4m) by jellytea819
Author's Notes:
Recovered enough to write again.

(48) Day 3 Meeting – Normal Sized (16.2 m < 16.3 m)

 

Because she was a representative of the Department of Alteration and was Sasakura-sensei’s younger sister, I thought Ranko-san would be more trustworthy than the oddball that I know would trigger Yae and had taken down Takahashi. But to consider her as the lesser of two evils might have been my biggest mistake that day.

 

“I’ve heard of cruise liners and casinos being said to be their own cities inside, but I never thought that would apply to a ryokan.”

 

I said those words to nobody in particular as I waited patiently for the elevator I was in to reach the top floor.

 

After Yae had returned and Takahashi worked her butt off to convince my childhood friend that she was fine and to not worry, we realized we had to make our way to meet with Sasakura-sensei’s sister. Although we were already at our destination of Hotel Ten-Scale, that did not mean we were where she was waiting.

 

Walking around the ryokan ‘courtyard’ where the footbath hot spring was, we ended up finding a small street with multiple buildings including the hotel where the guys would be staying. It didn’t seem to have any name that I could see, so I considered it to be the One-Scale to the Ten-Scale that surrounded it.

 

“A penthouse restaurant… Then I guess that building there would be a chair for Yae.”

 

I had entered the building furthest from the normal sized hotel under Narumi-senpai’s instruction. I was alone, but it was not because Yae would be waiting until I got to the top floor. Yae wasn’t going to come until later apparently. Ranko-san wanted some time to talk with me alone first before talking to the two of us together. Because of that, Narumi-senpai asked Yae to help bring Takahashi to her room in the ryokan, leaving me to go it alone.

 

“Hopefully the conversation when Yae’s here isn’t confidential. With Yae’s size, it won’t be easy to keep things secret even if these walls are soundproof. There’s a lot of room between here and the hotel, but the streets seem small.”

 

For me to call the streets small… my perspective was being warped because I was also comparing it to the surroundings of the Magnified ryokan. The distance from the restaurant building I was in to the next building was wider than two Shibuya Crossings - around 90 whole meters to me but just 9 m to any of the Magnified girls. For some reason, I didn’t feel used to walking around regular sized anymore. It must have been because, even wandering the city, there were towering girls wandering the streets.

 

Also, I had to admit that having to talk to someone my size felt more stressful now than ever. I was going to speak to Ranko-san, an authority in Alteration. It meant I had to be as professional as possible. “Yae, come back soon. I’m a bit nervous talking to Ranko-san on my own.”

 

Ping! Pong!

 

“Hehe. You’ll be fine. You don’t seem that nervous talking to yourself after all, kiddo.”

 

My solo elevator ride was interrupted two-thirds of the way up as someone stopped the elevator music and chuckled through the speaker system. Although I had only heard her voice a few times today, I knew who it was.

 

Who else could it be other than Ranko Sasakura, Sasakura-sensei’s younger sister and the representative of the Department of Alteration?

 

When the elevator reached the top floor and opened up, I confirmed that I was right. My way was blocked by the same woman who had greeted us earlier in the day.

 

“Yo! Hold on for a moment, Kirishima-kun!”

 

The bespectacled woman in a fancy red dress greeted me with a wave. There was a huge gap in how formal she was dressed for the meeting compared to how she casual she was. Her looks, from her long dark hair to her sharp eyes, made it clear that she was our school nurse’s younger sister, but her behavior was far from Sasakura-sensei’s. She had a mischievous, Cheshire Cat-like grin, and there was a glint in her eyes that felt like she was capable of doing anything.

 

Considering she had chosen to hijack the elevator speakers before it got to the top floor, she certainly was unpredictable. It seemed she was still in a conversation with someone while waiting for me as well.

 

“So there’s been positive feedback about the dormitory system? That’s good to hear.”

 

“It’s still taking some time to get used to, but with how luxurious the architecture course students designed the Reduced dorms, the boys this year were a bit more accepting.”

 

“Is that so? I’d love to see them for myself next time I get the chance to visit Kogei. In any case, how are the safety regulations being implemented? You mentioned a Dorm Caretaker system last time, didn’t you?”

 

“… That still needs some fine tuning. We’ve had some trouble dealing with a… discipline problem… Those caretakers need to be screened better… It’s even worse this year, honestly.”

 

“Oh? Well, innovation has both its highs and lows, Director Miura. I’ll leave it to you to iron those issues out. Just be aware that the Department of Alteration will step in if you need any additional assistance.”

 

“Yes. Thank you.”

 

I switched places in the elevator with the well-dressed woman who was apparently the Director of Kogei Academy. I suddenly felt nervous realizing there were VIPs at this restaurant. Was it okay for me to be here?

 

“Sorry. I was just finishing my conversation with Kogei’s director. You know of that school, don’t you? It’s a famous art school.”

 

“Yes. I have an old friend that goes there. She’s on this island as well apparently.”

 

“Really? She must be pretty weird then. That place isn’t exactly an ordinary school. Their new Reduction Dorm system has our support, but the idea of putting students through that so early is a little much… Also, I honestly think the scale they chose is a bit too small.”

 

Ranko-san made a small space between her thumb and index finger. I gulped. Were the boys at Kogei being made to dorm at such a small Reduction scale? Buildings wouldn’t even be knee high to any girls at that size.

 

“Then again, I guess you must be used to some weirdness too considering you’re from Sakuragawa. I’ve heard plenty of stores from Kikue-nee about how your committee added so much more to the basic Reduction Week curriculum. It’s nice to be able to speak to the legendary Touya Kirishima who went through all of that. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

 

“L-Legendary? I don’t think I’m anyone important. I should be the one saying that it’s a pleasure to meet you, Ra- I mean, Sasakura-san.” I lowered my head and greeted the government official with a 90 degree bow. She laughed at the sight.

 

“Hahaha! No need to be so humble. Call me Ranko. It must be confusing for you when my sister and I are both Sasakura, Touya.”

 

“Touya? Urk-!” I was taken aback at being called directly by my first name. Ranko-san called me Kirishima-kun earlier, but now closed the distance between us – both figuratively and literally as she took a step further. Her 167 cm height put her 13 cm shorter than me, but she quickly pulled me down by grabbing my tie.

 

 “You want me to call you Touya-kun instead then? I’m okay with that. Hm… You’re not half bad of a looker,” Ranko-san smirked. She let me go, but began eyeing me from head to toe. “I spotted you on the bus earlier today, but I wasn’t sure if I’d act up in public too much if I approached you early. I think I made the right choice to wait until now.”

 

“Act up? R-Ranko-san?” I wanted to back away into the elevator again, but it had already closed behind me.

 

Cough!

 

“Ahem. Forgive her, Kirishima-san,” Ranko-san’s bodyguard stepped in to protect not her but me. He also translated the woman’s words to prevent any misunderstandings. “What she means is that she would’ve gotten too excited about our classified research and experiments if she were to speak to you. She’s been looking forward to this meeting ever since she read your reports.”

 

“Tch. You don’t have to say it so boringly, Nijima,” Ranko-san clicked her tongue. “And I told you to wait by the stairs.”

 

“And have you in trouble for a misunderstanding with a minor?” Nijima shook his head. “I’ll wait there, but at least have the decency to call Uozumi over so she can rein you in if you go too far.”

 

“Yurika’s just going to give me a tongue lasing again… Fine… Since my pace has been disrupted by your intrusion, I guess we should get going,” Ranko-san pouted as her security detail walked off to his designated area. She turned to me and put her hand on her hip. “You must be hungry after walking around all day, Touya-kun. We can head up to the roof, chat, and have dinner until your childhood friend when she gets here.”

 

“The roof?” We were already at the top floor, but we were going to be going all the way up to the rooftop.

 

“Where else could we meet up with Yae-chan? Don’t worry. I reserved the whole rooftop, and I also have the perfect method in mind to tone down our conversation so we won’t bother the people inside in the slightest.”

 

I followed Ranko-san to the spiral staircase her security, Nijima, had been made to wait at. She was a very easy going woman who I was sure had a few alcoholic drinks before I had arrived. Her ears were bright red and there was a sway in her step. Even so, she held authority as she walked and led the way.

 

“So, how are you enjoying Ookojima so far? Any lucky pervert experiences yet?” she asked me as we started to climb the stairs.

 

“Define lucky…,” I frowned at Ranko-san’s attempt to provoke me. “It sure is something. Being in the health committee, I knew a lot about what to expect, but seeing it with my own eyes, the city culture here is different. It’s surreal how it seems like every one here is already used to Magnification. It must be used really often around the general public.”

 

My answer caused Ranko-san to whistle. She was impressed. “As expected of the writer of those Reduction Week reports - You recognized the aspect of this port town that the Department of Alteration has held so much pride in developing.”

 

“It really isn’t much. I just said what I thought. I’m a very bad liar, so everything that comes out of my mouth is pretty much the truth,” I didn’t think it my observation was anything worth praising. “And I’m happy you liked my reports, but I was just being honest with everything I saw.”

 

“You don’t know how skilled you are then, kiddo,” Ranko-san used the end of the spiral staircase railing as a pivot point to perform a quick spin that should’ve been difficult to do while wearing high heels. “There’s a reason why Yurika and I want to get our hands on you before any other person can head-hunt you.”

 

I wasn’t sure what to say. Sasakura-sensei always praised my notes and reports, but because was our school’s nurse, I didn’t think too much about it. Ranko-san may have been her sister, but she was also a government official. To have my report on my observations during Reduction Week be recognized by her was praise that I wasn’t sure I deserved. Was my report really that noteworthy?

 

The rooftop was disturbingly empty when we arrived. Besides what looked to be a stage that I guessed was for events, there was only a single open table on the skyscraper rooftop. All of the other ones had been moved aside. There were three seats and a plethora of fancy dishes spread around it. Ranko-san gestured for me to take a seat by the lab coat clad woman who had been seated at the table waiting for our arrival.”

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting, Yurika. I brought the star of the show.”

 

“It’s about time, Ran. I was about to start eating without you two,” the waiting woman laughed. She turned to me with a kind gaze. “So you’re Kirishima-kun. I’m Yurika Uozumi, Ran’s partner and the Senior Researcher at the Department of Alteration’s R&D.”

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” hearing Uozumi-san’s title unnerved me. I repeated the same 90 degree bow as I had given Ranko-san earlier.

 

“Call me Yurika. My last name feels so stiff,” My nervousness was easily noticed by both women. “I think he’s afraid we’ll bite, Ran. You didn’t scare him earlier, did you?”

 

“Hey, that glare’s harsh, don’t you think? I’m pretty sure I didn’t do anything. Don’t tell me Kikue-nee’s been talking about me behind my back again.”

 

“I mean, even if she tries to downplay it, what you’ve done can definitely scare any ordinary person. Remember the northwest part of the island? Why do you think Nijima-san and I have been told to keep an eye on you?”

 

“That was just ONE test. We didn’t have the budget for a second one, so I had to go all out. Nobody got hurt in the end?”

 

“Someone’s END is what literally ruined the landscape there.”

 

“Hahaha. Come on, it’s embarrassing if you say it that way. And it helped us figure out the limits for our DL Field generators.”

 

“… You’re lucky you can’t be fired…”

 

“… Come on, be nice, Yurika. We’re in front of Kirishima-kun here.”

 

“All the more reason to give him a proper first impression of the real you.”

 

The two Department of Alteration officials felt a lot closer than a conversation between two co-workers. They bantered back and forth without pause. For the most part, Ranko-san and Yurika-san were taking things lightly, but I could see that Yurika-san was capable at making sharp digs at Ranko-san. It made me wonder what Yurika-san meant when she called herself Ranko-san’s partner.

 

What they said did have me concerned, though.

 

“Um… Excuse me? What happened to the northwest part of the island?” I had to ask as I sat down to eat. There really was a lot of variety. I started with the pasta dish because it was closest.

 

I watched as Yurika-san sighed and put a forkful of salad into her mouth. “It’s pretty obvious when you look at it on a map.”

 

“Hey, Yurika. Let’s just ignore that for today, can’t we?” Ranko-san playfully pleaded with a wink that only caused Yurika-san’s frown to deepen. Suddenly, the researcher stood up. “Wait! Hold on, Yur-”

 

Yurika-san did not listen and pulled a tourist brochure pamphlet out of her lab coat pocket. She pointed out the northwestern part of the map to me. It was oddly shaped – as though two round impressions had carved away part of the land there.

 

“She was a real big pain in the ass that day if you catch my drift.” Yurika-san hinted at what had made those impressions.

 

“O-Oh…” I realized immediately. I glanced at Ranko-san who reflexively patted her own butt. The image of a giant woman’s butt literally carving up the earth and reshaping the environment was unnerving to say the least. How large would she have been?

 

“Well, Touya-kun, that’s enough of that. Go ahead and eat,” Ranko-san swiped the pamphlet out of my hands, apparently desperate to change the subject. It seemed even the passionate Ranko-san had her weaknesses. “I had the chef whip up a variety because I wasn’t sure what you would like. Don’t worry. Anything you won’t finish will be our lunches for the next few days.”

 

“You can tell she’s happy about leftovers,” Yurika-san chuckled as she took a sip of water. “Don’t eat too much, Kirishima-kun. This is one of the last waivable expenses she can make for this month. She blew the budget getting some equipment shipped to Sakuragawa.”

 

“It was for Touya-kun’s sake.”

 

“For your research’s sake you mean… Well, I’m not complaining. I’d like to see your reports on those tools too when you’re all done using them, Kirishima-kun.”

 

“I-I’ll do my best,” I gulped. The two Department of Alteration members were making it very difficult for me to start eating with the snide remarks and the praise. “And I’ll make sure to return the equipment safely.”

 

“Please do,” Yurika-san returned to her seat. “Ran, we should probably get through our talk with Kirishima-kun while we can.”

 

“Oh right. I guess we should stick to our plan,” laughed Ranko-san as she used a knife and fork to cut up a steak. After taking a bite, she got straight to business. “Touya-kun, I wasn’t joking when I mentioned it earlier. We’re really interested in your observations. They’re far better than anything we get from our current staff. That’s why we’re interested in offering you a place in our department. So allow me to ask you this: Would you be interested in a job?”

 

“Pffffft!”

 

Cough! Hack!

 

I choked on my water.

 

“Whoa. Easy there, Touya-kun. Don’t choke now. Calm down!”

 

Calm down? Could I really calm down? “Gak… Hah… Are you… Are you serious?”

 

I had thought the internship Sasakura-sensei had mentioned them thinking of offering me was like a summer time program. This was not an internship. Yurika-san and Ranko-san offering me an actual job.

 

“It might sound like we’re skipping a few steps and going too quickly, but that’s because finding good talent interested in Alteration is difficult. We’ve been attempting to make it more wide-spread around the country, but it’s been a slower introduction than we originally predicted,” Ranko-san’s casual tone tried to lighten up the seriousness of her discussion. “We’ve been hoping to find students like you during both Reduction and Magnification Week because that’s when interest in Alteration peaks.”

 

“I’d compain about Ran being a bit too forceful flagging students early for recruitment, but in your case, I have to agree. For you to be able to handle and endure so many Reduction experiences and write so vividly and objectively about them… We don’t want to let you slip away, Kirishima-kun.”

 

“I told Kikue-nee we wanted to get you in on an internship. That’s true, but our end goal is definitely for you to work for us. I’m not talking about an entry level position, either. You’ll have full access to the equipment, the documentation, and the facilities.”

 

“Well, enough on par with a junior researcher at least. I’m not giving up my senior researcher position. You’d be working directly under Ran and as a result end up under my supervision.”

 

A job in the Department of Alteration. I never thought of it before if I had to be honest. I had joined Sakuragawa and its health committee because I wanted to be a doctor. Alteration was slowly becoming a related field, so an internship felt like the ultimate opportunity for me. A job however… Wouldn’t that throw me straight into the workforce? What would happen to all of my efforts to get into university?

 

“This is a bit too much to swallow all at once, Ranko-san, Yurika-san… Can I have a bit of time to think?” I realized my hands were trembling on my knees beneath the table. I didn’t want to squander my opportunities, but my hesitance was too strong.

 

“Of course,” Yurika-san was patient enough to accept my request. “We don’t want to pressure you into this. In fact, we’d like you to take your time and go through Magnification Week to see if you’d really like to work with us… Ran especially… You’ll definitely want to see how she works to see if you’d be fine dealing with her on consistent basis. In fact, you’ll understand what I mean very soon.”

 

“Yurika, it sounds like you’re trying to dissuade him.”

 

“I’m not. I admit that I am warning him, but I just want him to think about things thoroughly. It’s why I told you to have his exemption partner come later. This is his decision, so I wanted him to hear things from us and then have some time to think on his own before he doesn’t have time to think anymore.”

 

I appreciated Yurika-san’s thoughtfulness. I definitely needed some time to collect my thoughts. The hectic insanity of the day somehow paled in comparison to how much my mind was racing at that moment. There was too much to consider and think about. My thoughts were overlapping with one another to the point where my mind went numb, unable to find a proper idea to focus on.

 

My confused and stunned expression must have been as clear as day to both women. “Kirishima-kun, we’ll arrange for the details to be sent to you tonight. You can even call your parents and talk with your exemption partner too.”

 

I’d sooner call Yae’s mother before my own folks, but it was good to know that I wasn’t being rushed into making a choice.

 

“Thank you, Ranko-san, Yurika-san,” I lowered my head to them in gratitude before we returned to our meal.

 

It wasn’t too long until we were interrupted.

 

“Speaking of his exemption partner… it looks like Yae-chan’s coming over,” Ranko-san stood up. She was facing the direction where my giant childhood friend was coming from. Turning my head, I could see Narumi-senpai escorting her, now clad in a matching ryokan yukata. “Let’s shelve the Touya-kun specific talk for now. Since we’ve got Yae-chan coming in, we can have the conversation we planned to have with her.”

 

“I guess it’s time for Yae to make use of those building seats then,” I nodded.

 

To my surprise, Yurika-san stood up and shook her head. “Building seats? You may have seen that in the city, Kirishima-kun, but we can’t have a private conversation like that. Even with soundproofing, there’s no way that’d be possible with her. I’m also not going to trouble the staff here with Magnifying a meal for her when they’re busy down below with the VIP dinner party.”

 

“Is that so? I guess Ranko-san did mention she had some other way to tone down the conversation,” I recalled.

 

“Good memory, kiddo,” laughed Ranko-san. She reached into her bag which was hung on her chairs and took out a surprising item – an orange chemical light stick. I’d seen some of those before in the hands of idol otaku. Ranko-san slammed it on the table to cause the chemicals to glow. She waved it around on the rooftop like an airstrip runway director to lead Yae over. “Let’s get her attention so she gets closer.”

 

Closer? How close did she want Yae to get?

 

Really close was the answer.

 

“Is that Sasakura-sensei’s sister, Senpai? Am I literally having dinner here on the building? This is super surreal,” Yae was hesitant to approach, but was pushed forward by Narumi-senpai.

 

“It is, isn’t it? Oh, but you’re not supposed to sit down right now, Yae-chan. You can see the orange light waving at you, can’t you? Ranko-san told me to make sure you get over the building.”

 

“Over the building?”

 

Yae did her best to not touch the building that was only stomach high to her. The rooftop really was only table height to her. It was clear that the penthouse restaurant was designed to actually be used for giant girls to eat, but it seemed Ranko-san and Yurika-san weren’t planning on using it like that.

 

“Yoohoo~! Yae-chan~! Down here!” Ranko-san doubled the amount of energy she had earlier and began jumping up and down with her light stick.

 

“Whoo boy…” I moved to turn in my seat as Yae leaned her entire body so that she could see Ranko-san and the rest of us. Her 10x sized breasts jiggled noticeably when she leaned over. The scent of detergent from the new ryokan yukata entered my nose.

 

“Look respectfully, Kirishima-kun,” Yurika-san couldn’t suppress her giggle as she got behind my chair. “We’re only getting your girlfriend to lean over because we have to.”

 

“She’s not my girlfriend yet,” I reflexively answered. I was slow to figure out what Yurika-san’s and Ranko-san’s intentions were until the glow from Ranko-san’s light revealed what the ‘stage’ on the roof actually was. “Wait… is that a giant rescue cushion?”

 

It wasn’t a wooden stage. It was one of those inflatable air cushions that firefighters and emergency crews used to catch people after a long fall.

 

Kzzzt!

 

“Uozumi, this is Nijima. Her center of gravity is above the safety zone. Set to remotely Magnify the rescue pad if necessary,” the sound of a walkie talkie inside Yurika-san’s lab coat announced.

 

My heart plunged into my stomach. I now realized what Yurika-san had been implying the whole time. “Yurika-san, don’t tell me Ranko-san wants to-?”

 

“Go get them, ladies!”

 

My question was interrupted when Ranko-san shouted and changed her orange light’s color to green. The government employees took action simultaneously with Narumi-senpai who seemed to have been told what to do when she got the signal. She grabbed Yae’s wrist at the very same time that Yurika-san grabbed mine from behind. The cold metal of the Size-Link Band suddenly reminded me of its presence.

 

“Yurika-san?!” “Narumi-senpai?!”

 

Yae and I were both stunned and unable to physically react before the buttons on both bands were pressed at the same time, activating the scale changing devices that we had been wearing this whole time.

 

The next thing I knew, my entire body was pulled up and into my chair. As for Yae, all I could hear was her scream.

 

“Kyaaaaaaah!”

 



(49) Day 3 Meeting – Reduced (16.3 m < 16.4 m)

 

“Sorry, Yae-chan. I was just following orders. I hope you’ll forgive me.”

 

“Uweh…That was the biggest heart attack I’ve had today… And I’ve had a lot…”

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I was made to rehearse this many times, but I still feel so guilty.”

 

“I-It’s okay, Narumi-senpai! I was just shocked. I’m alright.”

 

“Are you sure? I should’ve been more forceful and got you lower so you were right against the roof.”

 

“Forceful? No, I think that would’ve been too much… This was more than enough. That fall was scary.”

 

“Hahaha! With our safety precautions set up, even if the air cushion failed, you wouldn’t have gotten injured,” Ranko-san did not read the mood with her laughter and her words as the towering, guilty feeling Narumi-senpai apologized to Yae. “Thanks for your hard work, Fuuka-chan!”

 

“Please take care of my underclassmen, Ranko-san,” Narumi-senpai knew she was being told to leave so she said her parting words. “Pranking them is one thing, but please don’t hurt them.”

 

“It’s fine. That was only a two story fall.”

 

“Two stories is still a lot,” Yurika-san groaned. “While we ran the simulations multiple times and rehearsed this, it still worried me with what could go wrong. She still wanted to go through with it despite all of the warnings I gave her. You see what I have to deal with, Kirishima-kun?”

 

Her having gone along with Ranko-san’s plan told me she wasn’t above it all either. Even though Yurika-san said she was the Senior Researcher, I wasn’t sure which of the two held the upper hand anymore.

 

“I’m suddenly reconsidering that job now…,” I remarked, now stranded on a chair cushion many times my size while standing at only 18 and a half centimeters tall.

 

“Please consider it. I don’t want to have to deal with her alone,” the researcher squeaked, taking my words as a threat. “She shouldn’t be able to do much else now. The safety cushion should’ve taken up the rest of her budget.”

 

“… You made sure that Yae would be safe, right? Then, I guess I’ll leave it at that,” I sighed. The sudden realization that Yae was about to fall was likely the same realization Yae had when Sasakura-sensei dropped me in the gym. Was it a coincidence that both Sasakura siblings had similar ideas?

 

“You’re surprisingly capable of sounding threatening despite having just been Reduced to a tenth of your size,” Yurika-san raised an eyebrow, impressed. “You’re even more adaptable to Alteration than I expected.”

 

Adaptable? I guess that was true. I was getting used to being Reduced and being around Magnified girls, so I had no issue with speaking up and asserting myself. Of course, being smaller, there was only so much I could do to make myself known.

 

“Now, now! Don’t make such a cute pouty face there, Yae-chan. It’s impossible to have a private conversation when you’re over 16 meters tall. Come on and take a seat over here, Yae-chan. We’ve been waiting for you.”

 

Creak!

 

“Whoah!”

 

“Wait Ran, I haven’t-”

 

Ranko-san must have been on the receiving end of Yae’s glare because she was in a rush to change the flow of the conversation. She grabbed the chair I was still on, causing it to creak as it dragged across the floor. My body was forced into the back rest from the rotation as if I was strapped into a centrifuge.

 

Of course, that wasn’t the end of it. The next thing I knew, an immense, heavy object slammed into me.

 

“Mgff!”

 

I could not see what it was because, at least than 20 cm, my entire body was covered by it, but I immediately knew that Yae’s butt was what was sandwiching me to the seat. With my legs buried beneath her rear and my arms unable to budge from the pressure, I was completely pinned into a T-shape in line with the shape of Yae’s panties.

 

“Hyah! What did I just sit on?”

 

“Mggh… Yaghf...”

 

It was so quick that Yae didn’t immediately realize it was me she was smothering between her butt cheeks. She squirmed, grinding me further into the cushion of the chair. I could feel the smooth fabric of the ryokan yukata as it rubbed against me. It was so thin enough that I could feel the contours of her panties underneath. I was becoming plastered to her as the heat of her body poured into me from every angle.

 

“I haven’t taken Kirishima-kun out of his seat yet, Ran…”

 

“Oops…”

 

“Kiri-Touya? Wah! No way, Touya!”

 

Yae’s realization came with my rescue. Her hand squeezed into the cramped space between her butt and the chair until it wrapped around me. She pulled as hard as she could to free me, but Yae’s squirming had indeed pasted me to her body. I had to literally be peeled off before my body could slip out from between the chair and Yae’s butt.

 

“Ugh… That was hot and stuffy…,” I groaned as Yae held me by my arm with one hand.

 

“Are you okay, Touya? Uweh, you got smaller again.”

 

“We are Size-Linked after all,” I sighed. Yae was still ten times taller than usual in my eyes, but I was the shrunken one now. “I guess this is how they were planning on having a private chat with you. It makes sense. It’d be too loud and conspicuous with you twice as tall as this building.”

 

“My bad, Touya-kun. It was an honest mistake this time, I swear,” Ranko-san apologized to me.

 

“This time?” Yurika-san raised her eyebrow but decided to not ask what her partner was thinking. Instead, she sat back down in her seat. “Never mind that. Let’s have a seat. We can have a proper discussion now, you two.”

 

“Discussion?” Yae paused before remembering. She put me down on her lap where I found myself unable to see the top of the table. “Oh right. That’s why we’re here. Falling earlier was so shocking that I forgot.”

 

“Yes… I apologize. Let’s hope some good food can help you recover from the shock of Ran’s methods. I know I sure need it after being forced to rush and grab Kirishima-kun’s arm to press that button.”

 

“You always love taking jabs at me even though everything worked out fine, Yurika,” Ranko-san didn’t appreciate Yurika-san’s tone, but she light-heartedly chuckled and grabbed the plate I had been eating from. “I’ll switch Touya-kun’s old plate for a new one for you, Yae-chan. There’s still some food left on here, Touya-kun. Do you want to finish it?”

 

“I think it’ll be too much for me at this size, Ranko-san,” I had to stand up so that my head could peak out from under the table.

 

“Oh, right. Let me see if I can get something closer to your scale for you to sit on. I’d rather not have you strain yourself to talk.”

 

“Thanks. Yae, can you put me on the table?”

 

“Are you sure, Touya? Okay.”

 

It wasn’t comforting to be put right next to a plate that I could sit in the center of and have room to stretch, but it was at least a higher vantage point than being on Yae’s lap. I appreciated it when, after two minutes, Ranko-san put out a miniature table and chair for me to sit in beside the glass of water Yurika-san gave Yae. I noticed, however, that the table and chair were not the same scale as me, being almost twice my scale, as if it were for a 1/6 scale doll. I felt like a child sitting in a chair too big for me.

 

“It’s not the right Reduction level, but it’s what I had in my purse.”

 

“I guess it’s close enough,” I chose to not complain. I crossed my legs on the chair and untensed my muscles in an attempt to relax my body. “So what do you want to speak to me and Yae about, Ranko-san? Yurika-san?”

 

My actions caused the two older women to stop their knives and forks to glance at each other and simultaneously whistle.

 

“You really do know how to keep your calm, Touya-kun.”

 

“I would’ve thought you’d at least have gotten a little angry at being made use things that are the wrong scale, especially after everything else you’ve been through.”

 

“And what would the point be to get angry now? I don’t exactly have any power to argue here, do I?”

 

“You have a point. Jeez… What was it again…? Asano-san, right? You’ve got one magnanimous boyfriend. At this point, I shouldn’t be surprised anymore, but he keeps managing to impress me.”

 

“Fufufu~ That’s Touya for you,” Yae laughed. My behavior was making it easier for her to calm down, but hearing me praised made her happy enough to let her guard down around Yurika-san. “But really, he’s not my boyfriend yet. It’s complicated.”

 

“I’d like to hear about that if it isn’t too personal, but let’s not get off topic. Nijima will get mad if we take too much time fooling around,” Ranko-san moved to the main conversation point she had called Yae here for. “Yae-chan, you and Touya-kun are the paired exemption that we want to have take part in our newest Alteration tests.”

 

Yurika-san nodded and added her own explanation. “We recently finished some prototypes before this week started. We were thinking of testing the usual way, but with the fact that you both are here on the island, we thought to reserve the opportunity for you two.”

 

“We thought it’d be a good chance to see Touya-kun in action, and after reading the reports, we were sure you two would be the most cooperative pair for the job.”

 

Yae tilted her head. “That sounds intimidating. What would you have us do? And why us? Are there any other exemption pairs on the island?”

 

“You can hear from Touya-kun later about why we specifically chose you two, but it won’t be something too different from what you would be doing with your other classmates and the other schools,” Yurika-san assured. “You’ve been using devices like the Size-Link Band. We’d simply like for you to try out two more experimental items we’ve been working on. We’d then also like for you to head to our lab facility when your Magnification scale is high enough. We’ll give Touya-kun a proper tour of our main facility during that time too.”

 

“Hey, I haven’t agreed to your offer yet,” I remarked. It wasn’t that I was against the internship-job idea, but I did not want Yurika-san to rush my decision.

 

“Touya?” Yae, who hadn’t heard of my previous conversation with the two government researchers, was confused.

 

My comment actually threw Yurika-san off her pace, so Ranko-san stepped in when she saw her partner wince. “It’s not exactly a tour. We just need to collect the data, and the facility will be the only place for when Yae-chan is too big, Touya-kun. Both devices are pretty helpful in my opinion too.”

 

“We want you two of think of this together because you’re both involved. If you’d like to just experience Magnification Week by normal, we’ll relent.”

 

“… Touya?” Yae hesitated to answer, glancing at me.

 

I took a moment to think. It was definitely strange that the three towering women surrounding me were waiting on me to make a decision, but that was just how much they valued my opinion. It didn’t seem like too much extra work, and I was honestly curious about the main lab facility on the island.

 

“What do you think, Yae?” I asked her. This was as much her decision as it was mine because Magnification Week was an experience for her. I didn’t want to do something she didn’t want to do.

 

“I don’t really mind, Touya. Isn’t all the business with Ranko-san important to you? You surprised me earlier when you said you didn’t accept the offer yet, but I did miss half of the conversation. I don’t want to hurt your opportunity, so I’ll go along with whatever you decide,” Yae’s open-mindedness turned the question right back at me.

 

“You sure it won’t be a bother for you?”

 

“It’s fine, Touya. I can handle it. You went through so much more during Reduction Week. It’s the least I can do for you.”

 

“You two sure are an understanding pair. The lovey-dovey aura I’m feeling is making me want a cup of black coffee to counter all of the sweetness,” Yurika-san chuckled.

 

“… I guess I’ll go along with it then,” I made my decision and sealed the verbal contract. “Just to be sure first, though. It won’t do something crazy like launch me through the air will it?”

 

“Did you have some trauma from one of our devices during Reduction Week?” Ranko-san chuckled and gestured for Yurika-san to bring out a bag. “It shouldn’t be too bad. We just need you and Yae-chan to wear these. They’re properly set to your Alteration scales, so it’ll be fine when you un-Size-Link. It’s definitely a lot easier and more private for Yae-chan to change into this at normal scale too.”

 

“If it works properly, it should be comfortable as well as protective,” Yurika-san added. “As for the other tool, Touya-kun, you can put that on after you un-Size-Link.”

 

Something else for us to wear? As if the metal bands on our arms weren’t uncomfortable enough… Yae took the bag from Yurika-san and opened it up on her lap so that I could walk to the edge of the table and look into it. I watched as Yae pulled out what was clearly clothing… or rather… something that resembled clothing. It was a lot sleeker and more form fitting than normal clothes were typically.

 

Upon seeing what the two women had wanted us to wear, my childhood friend turned red and I nearly choked on my saliva.

 

“Hawawa! Are you serious?” “Ranko-san… Yurika-san… You want us to wear this?!”

End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Yurika Uozumi (178 cm) - Senior Researcher of Alteration Technology

Day 3 (16.4m < 16.7m) by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

*Game Room Chapter and Isuzu Future Story Cameos/Mahjong Chapter

(50) Day 3 Game Room Antics (16.4 m < 16.6 m)

 

“You know… this actually isn’t that bad. It doesn’t even feel like there’s anything there at all.”

 

“Isn’t that the embarrassing part, Touya? I mean, it’s comfy, but I’d rather wear my normal underwear instead of this. I feel naked under my yukata”

 

“You could wear both. Yurika-san did say that’s okay. As for me, I might sleep in just this later.”

 

“You always did like the sci-fi genre, Touya… And just so we’re clear, I’m not wandering around with only this under my yukata. I AM wearing my underwear too.”

 

“Aww, I can’t say that I’m not disappointed.”

 

“Touya, you perv…”

 

After finishing dinner, Yae and I were back in the Magnified inn lobby at our un-Size-Linked scales. Both of us were exhausted from having had to spend another half hour with Ranko-san and Yurika-san. Two women had given us a proper run down on what they wanted us to do for their equipment testing. After that, though, they pestered Yae and me about what I had written down about our experience during Reduction Week. Yurika-san had been very interested in my physiological responses to the girls when extremely small, and Ranko-san pressed Yae about if she did anything to me while I was literally in her hands. Our inability to lie meant we both answered honestly.

 

As friendly as both women were, and as frequently as they bantered with each other to lighten the mood, we were both grateful to finally be free from the nerve-wracking meeting. I leaned against Yae’s thigh to relax while she rested on the lounge sofa. We were both trying to get used to the Alteration clothing we had been asked to wear by trying to not think about it too much.

 

“… So are you going to take the job offer, Touya?” Yae changed the subject with concern. I had informed her of the conversation she had missed before arriving. “That means you won’t have to go to a medical school, right?”

 

“I’m not sure yet. You know why I’ve been working so hard at Sakuragawa, Yae. This is a great chance, but I don’t want to get in over my head.”

 

“You could try doing both at once.”

 

“Do you think I have the ability to juggle work and school?” I stared incredulously at Yae. “It’s hard enough getting into the top fifty in our year. I still have to study for the next set of exams after this week too.”

 

“… Let’s not think about that,” Yae did not appreciate the reminder about exams. “We should just spend the rest of the night having fun, Touya. It’s a school trip after all!”

 

“Heh, I guess I could use a break,” I chuckled, knowing Yae was desperately avoiding thinking about her studies. “Maybe hanging out with everyone will clear my head.”

 

“It looks like there’s a game room across the hall. Let’s go there. I wonder what they have.” Yae carried me with both hands, holding me against her stomach, as we headed to the game room.

 

Because we had returned after dinner time, it seemed just about every one of our classmates and the other schools were around. It felt like an all girls’ school with how many girls were wandering around the halls of the inn and using the facilities. The girls who I didn’t recognize had to be from either Isuzu or Kogei but it was harder to distinguish now that everyone was wearing the ryokan yukata. As for the guys, I saw some movement down below under the floor. What surprised me was that they were moving faster than I would’ve expected. The glass tunnels seemed to be in use with vehicles taking people around like a tram-system.

 

Hotel Ten-Scale was certainly a ryokan with all of its amenities, but it had way more than I would’ve expected. The arcade/game room was combined together into a large expansive room that stretched at least two dozen of city blocks in width and length. It had just about everything you would expect to see for entertainment expected it was all magnified. There were monolithic arcade cabinets bigger than sky scrapers and even table tennis tables wider than rice paddies. Even though I knew I was normal sized, with everything Magnified, it was hard not to think of myself as Reduced.

 

“Hm? Oh, Asano! Over here!” a voice called, recognizing Yae the moment she walked in. I recognized who it was immediately by her voice. The foxy Tsujimoto waved at us from an arcade cabinet with a Magnified gun controller in her hand that was more like a cannon when I saw it waved in front of me.

 

“Tsujimoto-san,” Yae was grateful to see a familiar face in a hotel filled with so many students from other schools. She gravitated towards her. As she did, I spotted a strange addition to the arcade machine beside the one Tsujimoto was at. What looked like laptop table adjusted to be chest high to Tsujimoto was blocking people from using the other machine. It was affixed to the floor and there was a transparent box on top of it.

 

“Looking cute in that yukata, girl,” complimented the smiling girl. “Did you come here to play? Wanna switch with me and Ryou? I’m done beating Ryou’s butt here.”

 

“Ryou-san? O-Oh! He’s in there?” Yae took a moment to realize where Tsujimoto’s childhood friend was. Ryou was inside the clear box I had noticed.

 

“It’s cool, isn’t it? It’s to keep him safe so that he doesn’t get knocked off accidentally while he plays on these Magnified machines.”

 

I wondered if these tables were available for when people were Reduced too. I bet they were. The entire hotel was Magnified, so these Reduction tools being Magnified were perfect for regular sized people now. Yae put me down on top of the chest high platform so that she wouldn’t have to keep holding me and so that I could be at a higher position for her to talk to me. She bent down so that her head was level with my body.

 

“Do you want to try, Touya? I never played this game before.”

 

I turned to my left. The screen of the arcade machine was a meter away from the table, but when Magnified, it was about 10 meters. It was also large enough that I was reminded of those times whenever we had to go to the lecture room in Sakuragawa to look at the giant wall-filling screen there.

 

“It’s pretty cool playin’ on a huge screen, Kiri,” Ryou exited the protective box and greeted me with a wave. “A bit rough ta’ get used ta’ but if I had another round ta’ warm up, I’m pretty sure I’d beat Kirika.”

 

“You seem to be having fun, Ryou.”

 

“They got a whole buildin’ just for us guys in the corner, but it’s way more fun ta’ do this,” he grinned. He handed me the regular sized gun controller. “You know what I mean, dontcha’, Kiri?”

 

Ryou knew me well. Of course I wouldn’t pass up such an unusual and exciting way to play. Besides that, I knew the light gun game series that was displayed in flashy, edgy colors on the monolithic structure of the arcade cabinet. It was a classic series – Justice Enforcers. Unlike normal cooperative light gun games, this was one where both players would be competing for a higher score.

 

“Let’s do a round then,” I agreed. Before entering the glass box, I looked up at Yae who had stood up straight to receive the light gun controller from Tsujimoto. “You think you can beat me, Yae? You’re not exactly that good at these sorts of games.”

 

“I think I have a huge handicap, Touya,” Yae giggled, holding the gun controller up. It was around 240 cm long so it felt unnerving to have its barrel pointed at me even though it was a toy.

 

“We’ll see…” I tried to sound confident but to little avail as Yae and Tsujimoto both giggled at me. Ryou had mentioned that it would be rough to get used to playing with everything Magnified. At the very least, the Justice Enforcers was meant to be a fair game. Tsujimoto let Ryou climb onto her palms so the two of them could watch us play.

 

Stepping inside, I realized that this was a Plexiglas box. It was thinner than glass, but fairly solid looking. It certainly seemed like something that was meant for use while I was Reduced, but it had been Magnified for use in Hotel Ten-Scale.

 

There wasn’t anything inside the room either. It was only used for protection rather than giving the person inside a way to use the arcade machine. Yae had to start the game from the outside before the game screen displayed that it would register my controller’s actions.

 

“Huh, that’s weird,” I noticed that there was a difference in what was showing on both my and Yae’s screens for the demo reel. Compared to Yae’s screen which showed shooting gangsters, my screen was displaying insects. “This is Justice Enforcers, isn’t it?”

 

“It is. It’s Justice Enforcers 7 - one of the newer ones that has a Reduced officer and a regular officer competing as rivals to rescue a kidnapped girl,” Tsujimoto explained. “The point scaling is the same, but it fits the size difference between us guys and girls, doesn’t it? Well, I guess we’re Magnified in this case…”

 

I never played 7 before, but the plot was unexpected to me. Alteration getting put into media wasn’t as common when we were younger, but recently, it seemed to be getting more prevalent. As Tsujimoto had said, though - it sure did fit the difference in scale between me and Yae. Now I was curious how the stages would be.

 

“Well, I guess let’s give it a shot. If the point system is fair, then I’ll win this game. Yae, the loser gets to do any one thing the other asks.”

 

“Any? Oh, I’m ready, Touya.”

 

The two of us readied our gun controllers and started the machine…

 

… and ended the game 40 minutes later with a clear winner.

 

“Ehehe! I win! I guess that means I get to boss you around later, Touya.”

 

“Oof. You guys ran out of credits at the end, but, out of the other five rounds… that’s five wins for Asano. Even Ryou did better and won at least one round, Kirishima-kun,” Tsujimoto announced the final score.

 

I understood what Ryou meant by getting used to the controls now. I thought it wouldn’t be too bad playing with a big screen that would let me see everything. But even at the comparable distance that it was away from me, the movie theater sized screen was so large that I had to move my arm a lot to get the cross-hair cursor to move where I wanted to shoot. I tired out half way through the first round and struggled to clear each stage compared to Yae who, despite her amateur movements, had no trouble waving her controller around.

 

“The insects were bigger targets, weren’t they?” Yae asked. Her comment poked fun at me for losing after being so confident earlier.

 

“That’s true, but the stage bosses were way too different to get used to. Really, my 5th stage boss was the kidnapped girl’s shoe? I had to use to dodge command way too many times.”

 

“Don’t be a sore loser, Kiri,” Ryou scolded me as Tsujimoto put him back down onto the table. “Just do better next time.”

 

I frowned, knowing he was right. I got a bit too heated because I was on a losing streak. “You’re right, Ryou. Hah…Is there something else playable at this size?”

 

“I think there were some other dual-size machines over behind the table tennis tables. Those tables unfortunately aren’t playable for you guys.”

 

“Table tennis?” I repeated, turning my entire body around and looking into the distance. I saw four tables a few ‘city blocks’ away. There were two girls I spotted with a strong rally going on.

 

“Oh, Is that Airi-chan and Kaede-chan?” Yae recognized who they were before me. Those first names belonged to Shima and Yamaguchi. If there was some form of tennis to be had, the two tennis club members would definitely be there. Yae and I said a quick good-bye to Tsujimoto and Ryou before heading over to where Eguchi’s admirers were. “As expected of tennis club members. How hard were you two playing?”

 

“Yae-chan? Oh, you’re here with Kirishima-kun,” Shima and Yamaguchi both stopped their rally upon hearing Yae, not worrying about whatever score they had. Both were glistening in sweat which they wiped off their brows. Yamaguchi stepped aside for Yae to have some room to put me down on top of the expansive, flat green table tennis table.

 

“We’re here to have fun,” Yae answered them as I looked around the table, comparing myself to the net which was more of a proper tennis net than a table tennis one to me. It looked to be around 150 cm high.

 

“Did you want to join us, Kirishima-kun? We’ll go easy on you,” Yamaguchi asked, finding my interest in comparing my height to the net funny. She put her paddle next to me, lining it up against me vertically; the normally 25 cm long paddle was over 250 cm to me. I reflexively took a step back to avoid it toppling over and falling on me if Yamaguchi decided to let go of it. “You and Yae-chan could go up against one of us.”

 

“Yeah, I’ll pass, Yamaguchi. It looks like I’m closer to a ball than a player at this size, especially if I curl up into one.”

 

“Ufufu. You aren’t wrong, Kirishima-kun,” Shima giggled and put down the ball to prove my point. As she did, she leaned forward. The color pink filled my vision because the bubbly girl’s clothes were disheveled from their hardcore rally earlier.

 

“Uh, Airi-chan, your yukata,” Yae noticed as well and pointed it out calmly. It was better than she told her than if I did as Shima quickly fixed it without being too embarrassed. “And I think I’ll pass, too. I don’t want to have a one sided match against either of you two.”

 

“We were more in the mood for another co-size arcade game, honestly,” I told them.

 

“Co-size?” Shima blinked before knowing what I was talking about. “Oh, did you want to play the dance game then?”

 

The dance game she was talking about was the sets of arcade dance machine beside her with the metal platforms that had directional pads to step on. Just like with the light gun game, this one also had an accommodation for multiple sizes – another Plexiglas box. This one in the center of the second platform, however, and there looked to be another directional pad platform inside it as well as a screen.

 

“Ooh! I haven’t played one of these in ages. The music is always so good,” Yae became sparkly eyed at the sight of the dance machine.

 

“That box down there… That’s where I’ll be playing?” I asked.

 

“I think so,” Shima answered, somewhat unsure. “I haven’t seen any boys play this thing yet. I saw a bunch of them heading into that box- I mean that building over there.”

 

The building Shima considered a box was the one in the corner that Ryou had mentioned. It looked like an ordinary arcade building, but its size was certainly that of a small cardboard box when compared to the girls. From the bus I saw in the distance, it seemed the underground tunnels also led there.

 

“You should give this thing a try, Kirishima-kun. I’d love to see it in action with a boy playing too,” Yamaguchi was curious about the co-size dance machine.

 

“It’s probably the same as the shooting game,” Yae was pumped up to play so I was picked up and put down onto the machine without being given a single second to react. “I’ll set up the game so we can play, Touya.”

 

Being almost ground level on the platform was always unnerving when among giants. Yae took off the ryokan provided slippers she had been wearing and stepped barefoot onto the metal platform of the dance machine. Although she was on the right side that was for her scale, the impact caused by the weight of her body reverberated through the steel and up my spine.

 

“I can see why the box is necessary here,” I winced as Yae’s weight made itself apparent. “There’s no need for the second Magnified machine is there? They could’ve just put this smaller one right next to the first.

 

Whaaaam!

 

“Grk!”

 

“I think it’s for us to see the score, Kirishima-kun. Actually, I think these things were already paired up and they just added the box after.”

 

Shima answered me by stepping onto my end of the dance pad platform to look at the screen herself. I quickly jumped into the transparent box to avoid her feet as I was nearly hit by her left foot which landed 3 cm in front of me. The smell of sweat from the workout she had playing table tennis wafted through the open glass door. I gagged, rushing to slam the door closed to prevent any more foot sweat odor from coming in.

 

“Shima, watch where you’re going!”

 

“Huh?” Shima blinked. She looked down and realized she had nearly hit me. As I was still more doll-sized then bug sized, she wasn’t freaking out from her phobia. “O-Oh. Sorry, Kirishima-kun! I thought I stepped further away.”

 

“These yukata are pretty flowy so it’s hard to see the floor with how much they flap around,” Yamaguchi noted. “You okay there, Kirishima-kun? Airi-chan’s feet must be killer right now because of the sweat we worked up.”

 

“K-Kaede-chan!”

 

“… Sorry, Shima…” I couldn’t deny the truth. Yamaguchi had hit the nail on the head.

 

“Uuuu~!” Shima hopped off the platform, retreating to check her feet which had collected dirt and dust from stepping onto the platform barefooted. “I’m taking another bath after this. I don’t want to go around to see Eguchi-kun later with smelly feet.”

 

“Touya, you’re too sensitive to feet. I know Shizuku-san’s the reason, but you can’t just say that to a girl like Airi-chan,” Yae frowned, knowing how self-conscious girls like Shima were. She was one of them too.

 

“Yae-chan, beat him in a round for me,” Shima requested while hiding between Yamaguchi.

 

“Leave it to me, Airi-chan.”

 

The camaraderie of girls was strong. I wasn’t sure whether to sigh or to chuckle. At the very least, Yamaguchi wasn’t taking sides and was choosing to just push up her glasses and watch.

 

“Want to bet again, Touya? Loser does whatever the winner says?”

 

“Feeling confident?” I chuckled. Yae was still riding the high of her previous win. “Okay, Yae. Let’s go then. I’m pretty confident in my footing compared to yours.”

 

I was asking for it with my attempt at bravado and for my dig at Yae’s clumsiness. It was clear enough from how easy it was for me to feel the impacts of Yae’s and Shima’s feet that when the game started up, I would be in for a ride.

 

That was exactly what happened.

 

Slaaaam!

 

“Woah!”

 

Whaaaam!

 

“Urk!”

 

Baaam! Baaam!

 

“Grk! Uwah!”

 

This was probably why nobody had been playing this game with someone regular sized. Every step Yae took to match the rhythm was a small earthquake that caused the entire Plexiglas box to tremble. I was sent off balance more than once and even stumbled off of the regular sized dance pad when Yae had to quickly slam her foot onto the Magnified platform multiple times in time with the song.

 

Yae wasn’t a very good player, but my score ended up being two-thirds of hers.

 

“I won? I messed up so many times though.”

 

“Gah… That was rough…”

 

“That was pretty unfair, Yae-san,” Yamaguchi had also seen the issue and was sympathetic to my trouble. “Kirishima-kun was getting knocked around whenever you stomped too hard.”

 

“Eh? Really?”

 

“Yeah, it was kind of bad,” Shima stopped taking Yae’s side and glanced down at me with a look of pity. “I guess the reason I didn’t see anyone use this machine was because it wasn’t really made of two sizes. Sorry, Kirishima-kun.”

 

“Is that so? Maybe we shouldn’t count this match then, Touya,” Yae frowned, trying to be understanding.

 

As much as I understood that they were trying to be nice, the triple dose of pity was too much for me. My own stubborn streak got the best of me.

 

“No. Let’s just count it,” I declared. “It’s my fault for not realizing it sooner.”

 

“Are you sure? Touya?”

 

“Just add another ‘I’ll do anything’ request to the pile, Yae. It’s just one more thing. I can handle it.”

 

“Wow, Kirishima-kun. You’re so accepting of it that it almost sounds like you want to be ordered by Yae-chan,” Yamaguchi remarked.

 

“… Let’s not continue that conversation any further, Yamaguchi,” I tried to imply for her to stop before I was forced to admit that I was perfectly fine with that.

 

“Well, since that wasn’t a very good game, how about you two try something more analog?” the bespectacled Eguchi admirer suggested. “Nayu-chan’s playing mahjong in the connecting room with some other boys and girls. Maybe you can join in there.”

 

Mahjong? There was another game room in the inn that had that? I supposed it was common enough of a game for an entertainment area to have one. Yae and I played donjara when were kids which was essentially children’s mahjong. I had also played one other time with Ryou when we were freshmen, so I knew the rules enough that I didn’t mind playing at all. Actually there was something that drew my attention even more than the idea of a mahjong game.

 

“Boys and girls are playing? How would that work?”

 

Regular sized boys and Magnified girls were playing? How would they turn the game co-size when the tiles were Magnified too? This was something I wanted to see for myself.

 

“That sounds fun. I want to see how they’re playing with the boys.” It seemed Yae wanted to see it too. “Let’s take a look, Touya.”

 

“Have fun you two!” Shima and Yamaguchi bid us farewell as Yae picked me up off the ground to head to the second entertainment room

 

Mahjong was a game I was familiar with because of the days Yae and I played donjara as kids. If you’ve ever played card games like poker or especially rummy that were popular in the west, mahjong was a similar game but with tiles instead of cards. The best way I could describe the game was that it consisted of trying to make a hand of several triplets and/or sequences and then completing the final set with one last tile by either drawing it or waiting or someone else to discard it.

 

There were plenty of additional rules, but the complicated game could be pretty fun once you got used to it.

 

When Yae and I entered the mahjong game room, we saw four tables – three of which had girls playing. I didn’t recognize most of the girls, but there were three I did know at the corner table Yae chose to approach. Of the three girls, one person looked like she was happily winning, another seemed was having fun and laughing, and the last person looked like she had lost everything.

 

The atypical gyaru, Shino Watanabe, was the first. The second was Shima’s and Yamaguchi’s fellow Eguchi harem member, Nayuta Satou. And the sporty Haruka Hozuki was the third.

 

Clack!

 

“Gaaaah… No fair, Watanabe! You’re getting too much of an advantage with Arai!”

 

“Hiroshi’s only played two times before. You’re just unlucky, Haruka.”

 

Clack!

 

“Aikawa and I’ll get my points back this round and then you’ll see.”

 

Clack!

 

“Oh, that’s ‘Ron’!” “Me too! ‘Ron’!”

 

“Eh? No way!”

 

“That’s a ‘haneman’ and a ‘mangan’? Oof. I thought we had first place. Talk about a turn-around.”

 

Hozuki completely lost after putting down the tile both Satou and the girl to her right needed. When Yae brought me closer, I saw that it wasn’t just a game of four girls. There were four boys down on the table seated by tiles that were half way up their knees. They sat at the edge of the mahjong table by tiles that were larger than their heads. Arai, being her boyfriend, was with Watanabe. By the shadow of Satou’s breasts, I recognized Yamabuki. And Hozuki had Aikawa helping her. The fourth girl at the table who had long hair covering one eye had a male student wearing a dark brown uniform with a green tie. They were both Isuzu students.

 

“Yamabuki-kun, we did it!” “Nice advice for the ‘wait’ Dai-chan.”

 

“Heheheh! That means it’s a penalty game for our class’s two Haru’s!”

 

Considering her personality, Hozuki definitely wasn’t good at mahjong, but apparently Motoharu Aikawa’s luck was bad today. I had played with him and Ryou before when we taught Arai to play last year.

 

I had to admit. It was fun to watch Hozuki scrunch up her nose as the Isuzu student pushed an ominously yellow-green drink into her face. Aikawa might have been pretty lucky to only have to drink two drops being poured out with a straw by Watanabe. It was still a decent amount but it was proportionally less than the bottle Hozuki had to chug.

 

“Here we go~! Make sure you drink it all up, Hozuki-san.”

 

“Bleegh! Gak! Why does it taste like garlic? The top of my mouth feels funny.”

 

“There’s a vending machine with water right outside, Hozuki-san,” Yae pointed as we both watched the sporty girl stick her long tongue out. She had a perplexed expression on her face – as though she couldn’t tell whether to be disgusted or not with the drink.

 

“Yeah, I think I’m going to get one. Switch with me, Asano-chan.”

 

Hozuki ran off, giving Yae a place to sit and to put me down.

 

“A penalty drink, Watanabe-san? What is that?” Yae asked with curiosity.

 

“Apparently, it’s a gyoza flavored drink,” Watanabe smiled as she revealed a bottle with a picture of fried gyoza on it. “Mikan-chan over here brought it.”

 

“Nice to meet you, Asano-san. I’m Mikan Komori,” the Isuzu student respectfully bowed her head in greeting Yae.

 

“Ah, nice to meet you too.”

 

As the greetings and introductions were made with the girls, down on the table, I met up with Arai and the other guys who had started cleaning up the board now that their latest game ended.

 

“Yo, Kirishima. Did you want to join us?” Arai immediately asked when I approached. He was carrying a few box-sized tiles. The table had an automatic sorter, but the guys were all bringing the tiles into the center where the sorter’s opening was because the girls were busy talking.

 

“I don’t have to carry these tiles myself, do I? I’m pretty exhausted, Arai.”

 

“I mean, we could have the girls push them in, but it’s a lot faster if we do it ourselves since they’re so chatty. I think between them all, only Satou and Komori over there know how play.”

 

“Mikan knows the game, but she stubbornly tries to go for ‘yakuman’, so she only wins if she’s lucky. That ‘haneman’ earlier was pure luck since she had just the right tiles at that point,” a new face approached. I took a step back. Even though he wasn’t one of the Magnified girls, the Isuzu student was really tall. I was already 180 cm but he had to be 200 cm. I wasn’t even mentioning his tank-like build with broad shoulders and defined muscles. “That Satou girl’s pretty good though. She knew when to play defensive and to be picky about her discards.”

 

“I never knew Satou could play. I only ever got to play a few times last year, and it was only just us guys.”

 

“A few times? You were a pretty good advisor earlier, Arai-kun, leading your girlfriend through. If played alone so you could keep your tactics silent, you’d definitely do well. It’s been so long since someone’s given me a run for my money.”

 

“I’m still a newbie. Kirishima here’s one of the guys who taught me, so he’s probably a better match for you,” Arai unexpectedly boasted about me.

 

“Ryou was the one doing most of the teaching. I’m just good at remembering ‘yaku’.” Staring at the Isuzu student who was carrying double Arai’s load, I decided to help out and picked up some tiles as well. “Nice to meet you. I’m Touya Kirishima. I’m with Sakuragawa’s health committee so if you need something, just let me know.”

 

“Oh, you’re with those girls who were helping out all day. Good to hear. The name’s Daichi Daimon. If you’re as good as Arai-kun says, we should play a game together, Kirishima-kun.”

 

“It does sound fun but… Daimon…?” I paused. That name was familiar. And considering Isuzu’s location… “Wait… THAT Daimon? As in Daimon Industries’ Daimon?”

 

“Wow. I didn’t think folks from other prefectures would make the connection.”

 

“It’s a bit obvious, Daichi,” Arai laughed. “Kirishima, just call him Daichi. It’s way less stuffy than Daimon.”

 

“If that’s alright with you, Daichi-san,” the three of us joined Aikawa and Yamabuki in the center. There was a lid to the table that lifted up to expose a hole for us to throw the tiles below. The darkness underneath made it look like a bottomless pit despite it only being around 20 centimeters. “Aikawa, how was the drink?”

 

“Not bad honestly,” the kendo club member answered. “It’s actually a bit lemony, but the aftertaste is what was weird.”

 

“So Mikan’s choice of drinks this time was safe… That’s good to know,” Daichi-san grimaced. That told me enough about what his friend liked to do.

 

“So did you want to play, Kirishima? If Hozuki’s out, I can take a break so you and Asano can join,” Aikawa was willing to tag out. “Yamabuki and I can shoot the breeze next to Satou’s tits.”

 

Yamabuki said nothing but gave Aikawa a sharp glance.

 

“It depends if Yae’s okay with it,” I was fine but it was ultimately up to my childhood friend. “Yae and I were both curious as to how you guys were playing. We both know how to play, but I wanted to get away from games that tire me out.”

 

“Oh, getting tired out or not depends on you. These tiles aren’t too heavy, but sometimes it’s better to do things ourselves than rely on the girls.”

 

A team mahjong match definitely sounded interesting. Looking up, I saw Yae’s conversation with the other girls was just about finished. Watanabe seemed to have been trying to convince Yae the same way Arai had been with me.

 

“So how about joining us, Yae-chan? Mikan-chan’s got another drink packed away for a penalty game.”

 

“Ufufu~! I bought plenty!”

 

“… Another game with a penalty for losing? That’ll be the third one I’ve done in the past hour,” Yae giggled. “Well, if I’m teamed up with Touya this time, I guess he doesn’t have to worry about losing to me again.”

 

“Really, Yae? You’ve got to mention that?” I shook my head and chuckled, knowing she was poking fun at me.

 

Yae had agreed. That meant we were playing.

 



(51) Day 3 Mahjong, Drinks, Discipline - Isuzu Encounters (16.6 m < 16.7 m)

 

When it came to playing mahjong when the table and tiles were Magnified, it definitely would’ve been impossible if we weren’t playing in teams with the giant girls. As with most table games, the pace was a lot slower than video games, but with how clunky and difficult it was to see all of the tiles and to move them around the stadium sized table at our size, it would take us too many hours to play even a short game with only one full rotation to dealers.

 

“Ngh… Yae, this one.”

 

“You sure, Touya? I was going to discard this one, though.”

 

“That one? Wait don’-”

 

Clack!

 

“Ron!”

 

“Fueeh?”

 

“… I told you… At least that ends Komori’s dealer round.”

 

It was a lot faster if the girls made their own decisions. Yae could pick up the tiles even more easily than she could pick me up, so I had to quickly try to figure out from the other player’s discards what would be good to do when our turn came up. We boys were relegated to being advisors to the girls who were essentially the ones playing.

 

“This automatic table makes it easier at least. We don’t have to deal with all of the tiles getting scattered around by the girls,” I noted. It certainly sparked my interest when I saw the table literally open up to bring the tiles we had dropped down below back up. I probably would’ve loved it already if I saw the table when it was regular sized, but with it being Magnified, it looked so cool and reminded me of a secret entrance opening up.

 

Yae was very independent because she knew the game rules, but she wasn’t as good at reading her opponents’ discards. As a result, we were currently in third place in front of only Komori who had apparently been ignoring Daichi-san’s reminders to not go for risky and difficult to assemble high-point hands.

 

“In the end, it looks like we’re just sitting on the side-lines and waiting to flip any ‘ura-dora’, huh, Daichi-san?” After a few rounds, two of us had decided to meet up and chat in the corner of the table while the game still was going on. We knew we weren’t going to be able to get through to Yae or Komori. We took our time to just watch the game unfold, only moving when the loose yukata sleeves of the girls swept over us when their arms stretched over our heads and when Satou’s manicured, soap-scented hands came over to reveal a new ‘dora’ tile.

 

“It happens,” laughed Daichi-san. “It makes me jealous how those two guys over there can cooperate so well with those girls. Although I guess Arai-kun’s partner is his girlfriend, so it’s understandable for him.”

 

That was true. Watanabe listened in to Arai’s advice and took it with an open mind. It might have also been because Watanabe didn’t actually understand the game that well, but she was learning quickly. She even called out Arai when he mistook what one of the dangerous tiles to throw out was. Doing that earned his praise which made her go into lovey-dovey mode. She ended up pulling him close into her chest for a strong hug that pulled him literally off his feet, causing them to dangle in the air. Her antics knocked a fair amount of the tiles around her by accident too.

 

And speaking of chests, Satou was a surprisingly good pair with Yamabuki. It might have been because Eguchi wasn’t around to take away her attention or it might have been because Satou was actually very interested in mahjong. She was playing with a mind set on winning.

 

“Yamabuki-san, what do you think? This one or this one?” She was also open to asking Yamabuki for his thoughts while Aikawa hung out with him.

 

There was only one issue.

 

Pomf!

 

Thud!

 

“Oof!”

 

“Kyah! Sorry, Yamabuki-san! Aikawa-san!”

 

As expected of someone with her bust size, Satou’s wrecking ball breasts swung into Yamabuki whenever she leaned too far forward. Aikawa had dodged out of the way just in time, but her team mahjong partner only had his arm sticking out from beneath her breasts. At the very least, because Satou was conscious of her chest size, she had put the tiles further away from the edge of the table, making sure she did not knock over the tiles.

 

“Well isn’t that a lucky pervert moment,” chuckled Daichi-san.

 

“That’s more or less just Yamabuki’s bad luck in getting knocked around,” I sighed as I watched Aikawa peel the guy off of the underside of Satou’s left breast. “Also, Satou has someone else she likes. We’re lucky he’s not here now. She’d be way too distracted.”

 

“Oh? Reminds me of my buddy Kou. He’s got a few girls chasing after him who just drop what they’re doing when he’s around. He’d be better off choosing one of those girls already, but he’s a bit of a worrywart for his sister.”

 

“Let me tell you, Daichi-san. Even if he chooses someone, they’ll still be like that. Satou’s basically in a harem right now.”

 

Cough! “Grk… Did I hear that right?”

 

“It’s a long story even I’m not sure about.” Our little small talk while the girls played made the two of us a bit friendlier with one another. The two of us shared our experiences at each other’s schools.

 

It took a bit longer, but our short match ended with a ‘Tsumo’ where Yae drew the tile she needed. She ended Satou’s dealer game. She didn’t win, but fortunately for me, she didn’t lose either.

 

“Third place. Phew,” Yae let out a breath of relief.

 

First place was Watanabe. Second place was Satou. Third place was Yae. And last place was Komori.

 

“Alright! We won! Let’s go, Hiroshi!” the happy Watanabe pulled her boyfriend in for a kiss that covered his face.

 

Wham!

 

Satou’s breast slammed down onto the table frighteningly hard. Aikawa pulled Yamabuki away just in time to not get knocked down again.

 

“So close. If only Yae-chan didn’t get the ura-dora,” Satou pouted and puffed up her cheeks, frustrated at not getting first place. I honestly never knew Satou could be such a competitive mahjong player. Her breasts had been the one thing I kept noticing when around her. Eguchi probably already knew about this… or not. I couldn’t recall him knowing much about mahjong.

 

“Oh my, I guess that means that it’s my loss,” Komori put her hand on her face and tried to sound concerned, but it was clear that she was perfectly content with losing. “I guess that means we both have to drink this, Dai-chan.”

 

“Urgh… Fine…” Daichi-san stood up knowing he had to accept the punishment despite barely even taking part in the game.

 

The drink Komori had brought for the penalty game was a disturbing red. She used a straw and put it into the drink and then covered the top with her finger. By doing that, she sealed the liquid inside to be able to bring a few drops over to Daichi-san. The guy willingly drank it like a hamster would take a drink out of one of those bottles in their cages.

 

“… Curry?” Daichi-san wasn’t disgusted by the taste, but the flavor surprised him.

 

Komori quickly chugged down the rest of the bottle and licked her lips as she looked back down to Daichi-san. “It’s a bit heavy and the cola’s carbonation is a little strong, but it’s acceptable.”

 

“You have a strong stomach, Mikan-chan,” Watanabe was both impressed and stunned.

 

“It’s actually more or less because she drinks these weird things on a daily basis,” Daichi-san sighed. His expression quickly changed however, as though something had flashed through his brain in an instant “… Huh? Mikan, time to get going.”

 

“Oh?” Komori seemed to take Daichi-san’s words like an order. She used both hands to scoop him off of the table and lowered her heads to us. “I do apologize, but we’ll have to turn in for tonight. It was nice meeting you all. Send my regards to Hozuki-san.”

 

With those words, the two Isuzu students fast walked away through one of the two exits of the mahjong room…

 

Just in time for a somewhat familiar face to pop in… or rather, barged in.

 

Whaaam!

 

“Mikan Komori, where are you!?” shouted a shrill voice.

 

The owner of the voice was accompanied by one that I was more familiar with. “Ruri-san, you shouldn’t yell.”

 

My underclassman, Yuno Saeki, and her patrol partner from earlier, Isuzu’s Ruri Asagiri, slammed other door to the mahjong room.

 

“Is something wrong?” Yae turned her head. At that moment, her eyes met Saeki’s.

 

“Oh, Asano-senpai!” Saeki was quick to approach when she saw a familiar face. She saw me down on the table as well. “And Kirishima-senpai! I’m sorry. We’re looking for a student who caused some trouble for the hotel.”

 

“Trouble?”

 

“Apparently an Isuzu student bought ten crates of drinks and had it delivered to the inn and even paid to have it Magnified,” Saeki shook her head. “We’re not sure how much money she spent, but it’s made a roadblock in the lobby.”

 

… Komori was more trouble than I thought she was. And with how Daichi-san was acting, this was a common occurrence in Isuzu.

 

“Hey, that bottle!” Asagiri shouted, pointing at our table. Komori hadn’t disposed of the curry drink before she ran off, so it was right next to me, standing at a bit over 200 cm. In an instant, the freshman disciplinary-health committee girl swooped in and I found myself body-to-face with her. “You guys… What are you doing with that bottle?”

 

“It was a penalty drink for our mahjong game?” I couldn’t lie, so I was forced to answer truthfully.

 

Whoosh!

 

“Urk!”

 

“Senpai! Ruri-san?!” “Touya?! Hey!”

 

Asagiri was more forceful than I thought she’d be. She grabbed the bottle off the table with one hand and snatched me as well with the other. She held me like a doll as she yanked me up over her head. I had honestly considered her a loudmouthed girl on par with a Chihuahua earlier today, but the fact that she was Magnified did mean she had a lot more power over me than she would normally.

 

“This was one of the weird drinks from those crates,” Asagiri’s grip tightened around my chest. You. Saw. Her. Didn’t. You?”

 

With every word she said at the end, the roughly 16 meter tall Isuzu freshman jerked me closer and closer to her face until I was right in front of her mouth. Her hot breath buffeted my face as her mouth opened up, revealing a sharp fanged tooth and a mouth that I was sure my head could fit inside with ease.

 

If I were to say I was intimidated around Asagiri, that wouldn’t be right. I was getting used to deal with giant girls. The girl had some anger issues she needed to resolve. It made me wonder if she had some tension with Komori back at Isuzu. I was, however, bothered by her grip continuing to tighten. It didn’t hurt. In fact, it left less of an impression on me than I thought it would. The pressure she was applying to me seemed to disperse and weaken for some reason.

 

In any case, I couldn’t really lie about that, nor could Yae if Asagiri decided to ask her. But I was friends with Daichi-san now, so I didn’t mind keeping silent for him, especially since Asagiri was not earning any favors from me with how she was acting. I stayed silent for long enough to give enough time for Yae and Yuno Saeki to help me out…

 

… But actually, someone else came right before they could do anything.

 

“Health Committee President Chop!”

 

Smack!

 

“Gak!”

 

“Whoa!”

 

“A-Ah! I got you, Touya!”

 

For a brief instance, I found myself flying through the air and plummeting. Yae caught me with cupped hands before I fell further thankfully, but the entire world was moving too quickly for me to keep up with. My brain needed a moment to catch up before I saw and realized that Kamiya-senpai had entered the room.

 

“I know you are new at being a member of a health committee, Asagiri-san, but you cannot be that forceful, especially when there is a big scale difference between you and someone else,” scolded Sakuragawa’s health committee head. Asagiri was now on her knees, rubbing the back of her throbbing head in pain. “I apologize, Kirishima-kun. We will discipline her properly. Are you hurt?”

 

“I think I’m fine. Thanks, Senpai. Your chop is a strong as ever,” I appreciated the rescue from my upperclassman.

 

“I should hope so. I have been at this all day,” Kamiya-senpai certainly looked exhausted. “Saeki-san, please take Asagiri-san to where the others are. Yuiko and Reika can handle things from there. Watanabe-san, Satou-san, could you too help her out too?”

 

“Understood,” our underclassman started to pull Asagiri towards the exit.

 

“Sure thing.” “Okay. I’ll take the boys along too.”

 

Watanabe and Satou joined in to support my underclassman as she consoled Asagiri who was silently holding back tears after being smacked. Watanabe grabbed Asagiri on the opposite end as Saeki while Satou picked up the boys in her cupped hands. That left Yae and I with Kamiya-senpai.

 

With her job done, Kamiya-senpai swept her hand across her hip in the same fashion as a swordsman would sheathe their sword after an iai draw. “There was no need to chase after students for something as simple as a souvenir delivery. And using the power difference to threaten a confession is a terrible thing to do. The evidence was all circumstantial too. I think Isuzu might be a school with more disciplinary problems than Sakuragawa.”

 

I thought the same as my senpai. Whatever was happening there, the health committee and discipline committee there seemed to be having plenty of trouble getting a handle of their students. “Maybe Saegusa-senpai and Fushimi-senpai can give Asagiri some training on how to handle situations better. She may have been chasing problems, but she can become one herself.”

 

“I agree with your assessment there, Kirishima-kun,” nodded Kamiya-senpai. She let out a long breath. Deciding to get a change of pace, she flicked her hair back over her shoulder and tried to change the subject with a gentle smile. “I hope you have been having fun. I understand that you had a hard time with Ranko-san. Have you had a chance to take a dip in the onsen to relax yet? Or maybe the indoor bath?”

 

“Neither yet,” I answered.

 

“How about you, Yae-san?”

 

“No. Actually, can we go into the outdoor onsen? Isn’t it just footbath sized to us?”

 

“Unfortunately, yes, you are correct. The girls only have access to an indoor bath unlike the boys who have a choice of either one,” Kamiya-senpai answered. Although she said that, she then put her hand up by her mouth to muffle the sound a little. “Actually, I should not be telling you this, but because you two are an exemption duo, I can. There is a bath where the indoor bath actually connects to the outdoor hot spring. It is a mixed bath.”

 

“A mixe-” Yae put her hand over her mouth before she shouted.

 

“The schools and the inn have given their permission for you both to use it so long as you wear swimsuits, but they did not want too many people to know or else it could get even chaotic than things already are,” we were told. “You two should be fine in terms of behaving, so I believed it should be fine to let you both go in. Would you to like to try it out or am I overstepping my boundaries?”

 

“You’re not overstepping anything at all, Senpai. It’s a bit embarrassing, but I’d love to go there. Besides, Touya and I used to take baths together when we were kids anyways,” Yae wanted to put her second hand over her mouth but it was currently holding me. As such, she was doing a poor job hiding her blush and smile. Was perverted Yae popping out again? She could certainly be a closet pervert at times.

 

“You probably shouldn’t have mentioned that Yae,” the classic ‘childhood friends who were young enough to bathe with each other’ cliché was a real thing, but I didn’t want to admit it. “But I guess we could both use a bath. We’ve been sweating way too much ever since we met with Ranko-san.”

 

“Is that so? Then I will guide you there so you may make use of the facilities to your hearts content.”

 

With our answer, Kamiya-senpai told us where the mixed bath was and how to get there. A bath with Yae… It seemed that was going to be the next thing on our itinerary.

End Notes:

Sorry if the mahjong seemed out of place. I saw mahjong rooms as something that could be in some ryokans and because I really like playing Japanese mahjong, I just HAD to add it in.

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Daichi Daimon (200 cm)- Friendly Big Guy

Mikan Komori (168 cm) - Strange Drink Lover

Day 3 (16.7m < 17.0m) by jellytea819

(52) Day 3 Mixed Bath Intermission (16.7 m < 16.9 m)

 

“So I get to take a dip now. Thankfully this doesn’t look like the foot bath area.”

 

The mixed bath at Hotel Ten-Scale was certainly the strangest co-size location I had been at. I could see why it wasn’t easily known, but it was certainly an experience to use after I had changed into a provided swimsuit and walked outside.

 

“This is a wide fence. It loops around the building.”

 

There had been two doors next to each other – one Magnified and one regular sized. Kamiya-senpai had pushed Yae through the noren and into the girls’ side entrance while leaving me to head through the boys’ side entrance that was partially concealed behind a Magnified potted plant. The boys’ side seemed like your own typical bathhouse changing room, but there was something peculiar outside of the changing room and it wasn’t just the expansive, fenced-in bath.

 

”Hm…? Is this okay? I’ve never heard of riding one of these in a hot spring before.”

 

While there was enough room for a bath already, there were also several boats docked in the hot, steamy water. You wouldn’t ever expect for a hot spring to have boats, but the entirety of the springs was actually large enough to resemble a lake so it made sense.

 

Whrrrrr!

 

“Whoa! O-Oh, it’s automatic? I guess I’m going to the mixed area now then.”

 

I narrowed my eyes the boat pushed me through the floating steam. I was sure that this section of the spring was manmade because it didn’t seem likely for the path to be so linear naturally. It also didn’t seem to be connected to the rest of the hot springs outside. This was made clear when I saw that there was an entrance in the inn that the spring redirected towards. The high-tech looking white and blue boat made its way through the steam and into the even steamier building.

 

Cough!

 

“Oh jeez. This steam is thick. Am I glad I’m only wearing a swimsuit right now.”

 

The heat and steam made my body feel sluggish and heavy. It felt like I was travelling through a sauna, which wasn’t too far off considering the tunnel through the wall of the inn building made it difficult for the hot steam to leave. I couldn’t see the walls due to the thick fog, so I was thankful for the lights that lined the tunnel. Still, it took a full thirty seconds of boat travel to get to the other side where there was light.

 

“Kwah! Gah… It’s still hot but that’s better.”

 

Despite knowing that everything inside the building was Magnified, entering the expansive indoor mixed bath took me aback the moment I entered. Rather than entering an indoor bath, I felt like I had entered a Roman emperor’s thermae. The bath that I was in looked to be made of something like marble and had an intricate pattern visible through the water.

 

Well, that was only the singular bath I had entered. As the boat got further in, I saw the rest of the room. The marble was only for the large bath while the rest of the room had flagstone flooring. Some of the walls had square ceramic tiles lining them which would be 10 cm wide normally but were a solid meter wide at this scale. This made it somewhat easier for me to determine the actual size of the room I was in.

 

“Jeez. It’s a single room, but this indoor bath really feels on par with the lake outside,” I remarked as the boat started to slow. It began turning to park itself at a second dock located in the indoor mixed bath. I didn’t see another boat there so I was likely going to be the only guy around.

 

Walking to the front of the boat and looking around, I had to admit that I rarely ever went to public baths before. This was a fancy ryokan, but I imagined it would follow standard bathhouse etiquette. Would I have to take a shower before entering the water even though I just rode a boat across it? The showers looked over 100 meters away from me and didn’t seem operable at my scale. The bottles of shampoo and conditioner were also taller than me, and a stray bar of soap that I saw was half my size.

 

The large mixed bath lake that I had come in to was also not the only bath present either. Separate baths for different temperatures were also in the room but impossible for me to get into when the water was being kept behind solid wood, ceramic, or stone walls that were over twice my height. Well, impossible wasn’t actually the truth. There seemed to be regular sized steps that would allow me to head up if I wanted to try those baths out.

 

In any case, I didn’t have to do anything nor did I have time to do anything as the boat ride from the mens’ changing room into the mixed bath took long enough that Yae and Kamiya-senpai were already washing up at the showers. They realized I was here when a green light lit up on one of the walls.

 

“Oh. It seems as if one of the boats just docked. It must be Kirishima-kun,” Kamiya-senpai’s voice could be heard across the room. “That is good timing since you seem to have finished washing up. Yae-san, you should go get him. Kirishima-kun needs to be cleaned up as well before we can soak in the hot springs.”

 

“Boats? Oh, that spot you showed me. Okay, Senpai.”

 

The steam in the room was thick, but Yae’s figure got clearer and bigger as she crossed the room over to me. She wearing an inn-provided pink two-piece swimsuit that covered much more than the fabric-lacking O-ring she had been made to wear earlier. She was clearly more comfortable in this one because she was not at all embarrassed or hesitant walking around in it.

 

“Hi, Touya. It took you long enough,” Yae greeted me with a giggle. I held onto the edge of the boat as two feet each over half the length of the boat entered the water, buffeting it with wave after wave. The boat had been docked at the first step of a four step stair down into the water, so Yae’s feet were only ankle deep. She had to bend her knees to get a closer look at me.

 

“The boat ride was unexpected. These things are automatic apparently. It’s pretty cool,” I was keeping a straight face as best as I could, but my face must have been turning red for a reason that wasn’t the heat. Because of how she had stood next to the boat before bending down, I was being treated to a close up view to Yae’s pink bikini bottom.

 

“They’re automatic? Then these boats are more surreal than I thought they were when Senpai told me about them.” It sounded like Yae had already been told by Kamiya-senpai so the initial surprise had already faded. “Well, come on, Touya. Senpai and I are practically done washing. You need to wash up too before we can jump in.”

 

Rumble!

 

“Gwoah!” I tightened my grip on the railing I was holding onto as Yae brought both hands down to the deck of the 5 meter long boat. At her scale, her hand was as long as I was tall, meaning that the entire boat was more or less a big toy to the nearly 17 m girl and I was more or less a doll. Yae snatched me up off the boat and made her way back to the showers.

 

Kamiya-senpai was finishing up washing her long hair while seated on a stool. She wore a similar swimsuit to Yae’s but in green. It felt odd seeing my responsible upperclassman in a swimsuit. I couldn’t help but notice that she was slimmer than Yae in a few places.

 

“Kirishima-kun… I am aware that you are staring,” Senpai did not have to open her eyes to intimidate me with the truth.

 

“S-Sorry, Senpai,” I apologized as Yae put me down between her stool and Senpai’s stool. Actually, to be specific, she put me into a basin tub that had a shampoo bottle, conditioner bottle, and a rubber duck in it. It wasn’t too deep of a tub that I couldn’t climb out of It but it would take some effort. I was more concerned about the fact that the tub was actually directly beneath the showerhead. “Uh… Yae?”

 

“Ufufu. I already finished washing so it’s your turn, Touya,” Yae giggled and turned the faucet. In a second, a deluge of water started to pour onto me.

 

Splash!

 

“Uwoah!” I expected a cold shower but it was lukewarm. I had to make sure to put my weight on my right leg in order to avoid getting knocked down by the waterfall of shower water. I wondered if this was what being hit by a power washer felt like. To my concern, the basin was also starting to fill with water. There was no way for it to drain out so it rose up to make ankles and soon the water was halfway up my knees.

 

“That should be good, Yae-san,” I heard Kamiya-senpai say. I had to close my eyes to avoid getting the water into my eyes. The water was Magnified so the literal downpour was full of heavy and hard droplets. I knew what was happening when a sudden acceleration increased the force of the water on me, slamming down into the growing pool of water in the basin.

 

Senpai had lifted the entire basin up and turned on her stool. She set it back down on top of hers and Yae’s laps. Yae lowered the water pressure until it became a trickle to them (while still being strong shower strength to me).

 

“Hey, what’s going on?” I realized Senpai had likely planned something with Yae.

 

“We’ll wash you up, Touya,” Yae told me, taking the giant bottles of soap and shampoo out of the basin and squeezing some out into the hand. “You’ve had a tough day, right?”

 

“No, it’s fine. I can wash myself, Yae,” I tried to refuse, but that was not going to happen.

 

Kamiya-senpai also had a rough day, but she was also joining in. “Considering what Yae-san told me about your encounter with Ranko-san and what I saw in the changing room of that… incredible outfit… you both were told to wear underneath your clothes, I believe some pampering will do you some good, Kirishima-kun.”

 

“Senpai, you too?”

 

“While I may not be as good as Naru-chan, I am quite confident in my technique,” Senpai smiled warmly. Her long fingers entered the basin and began to stroke my arms and back. “Although, I do not believe I have ever washed the back of someone so small before.”

 

Washing someone’s back was something that you could call pampering. I remembered those times when we were kids where Yae and I helped wash her parents’ backs when we were still young enough to take baths together. What Senpai was doing was not washing my back, though. She was rubbing her thin fingers against my body gently while Yae came in with her hands, lathering the soap up in the water basin until herbal-scented bubbles surrounded me completely.

 

“Kirishima-kun, lift up your arm a little, please. Like this,” Senpai’s pinched her fingers and grabbed my entire left arm, lifting it up so she could wipe under it. It was a motherly action, but due to the sheer size difference between us, it was more like a girl messing with a doll.

 

“Ehehehe. I can barely see you anymore, Touya,” giggled Yae at the sight of me lost in the comparatively mini bubble bath. “Here, let me get your hair. You don’t take care of it too much.”

 

“Uwah! O-Oh! Wow…” I couldn’t form coherent sentences as I received a full body treatment. Senpai hadn’t been lying. Her technique was amazing. Yae and Kamiya-senpai alternated holding me and rubbing the soap around me with their fingers. Yae was comparatively rougher due to her inexperience, but Senpai’s fingers were gentle as they stroked my back and chest.

 

“This reminds me of whenever I have to give my puppy, Coffee, a bath,” Kamiya-senpai remarked. “Oh, Yae-san. That is the conditioner. The shampoo is over here.”

 

“Oh. Thanks, Senpai… A puppy? Do you have any pictures?”

 

“Yes. I can show you some later if you would like.”

 

The conversation above me started up and continued without me. I couldn’t speak up while surrounded by bubbles and water. The two 17 m giants were not cutting any corners when it came to washing me up. The girls were gentle and thorough, but I felt like a dish in a sink. I half-expected a sponge to be brought in to scrape any dirt and grime off of me.

 

Longer than I would have ever washed up in a shower on my own, Yae and Kamiya-senpai finally finished scrubbing me down. “Alright, Touya. We’re done.”

 

“Did that feel good, Kirishima-kun?”

 

“… More than I expected it to…” After going through a massage-like experience in my childhood friend and upperclassman’s hands, I was almost speechless. My legs felt like jelly.

 

“Well, if we are all finished here, then it is time for us to enjoy the hot spring. Shall we?”

 

“Yes!” Yae cheered.

 

I was grateful to hear that I was done being gently man-handled, Yae took me out of the tub while Senpai poured the water out and grabbed the rubber duck. The two of them then slowly walked over to the large bath I had entered from.

 

“Oh my, it is quite hot,” Senpai hesitated for a moment. She had to slowly get used to the temperature of the water.

 

Yae, on the other hand, was perfectly fine walking right in. As she walked down the steps into the deeper part of the steaming water, she lowered her hands with me in it. As her hands dipped under the water, I lost my floor and needed to tread water to float.

 

“Aaaaah~!” Yae let out a loud exclamation of pleasure. The water was just the right temperature for her. “It feels so good!”

 

“Yae-san, that was a little loud,” Senpai was taken aback by Yae’s moan but also made a noise after sinking her shoulders into the water.  “Nnnngn~ But I certainly relate with you here.”

 

“Sorry, Senpai. I haven’t been in a hot spring in middle school,” Yae sank her body deeper into the water, enjoying every second she was in the spring.

 

“Oh, right. That was back when Su…” I drifted off, remembering my conversation with Takahashi. We had to keep Yae oblivious to that girl’s presence on the island.

 

“What was that, Touya?” Thankfully, Yae hadn’t heard me fully. She looked at me swimming in the water in front of her. “Ehehehe. Are you having a good swim?”

 

“It’s a lot more like a heated pool than a hot spring here… A very hot heated pool,” I told her. “I never thought I’d be allowed to swim in a bath before.”

 

To prove her point, I swam a few meters forward and then dove down into the water. The hot spring water was surprisingly clear so my actions treated me to the underwater sight of Yae’s statuesque, swimsuit clad body. To think I’d have such a scenic view without having to go scuba diving.

 

“Kwah!” I swam back up to catch my breath to find both Senpai and Yae trying to stifle their laughter.

 

“I suppose I cannot lecture you for swimming in the bath here, Kirishima-kun,” Kamiya-senpai smiled. Her hand stroked the surface of the water, pushing it to send the rubber duck she had towards me. “Please use this if you ever get tired of treading water.”

 

Splash!

 

Senpai’s water pushing was strong enough to hit me like an actual ocean wave. The floating rubber toy, when Magnified, was about 75 cm in height, width, and length. It made a good pool float that was practically rideable. Actually, instead of just grabbing onto it, I tried to see if I could climb onto it…

 

To my own surprise, I could. “Whoa. It’s not even sinking.”

 

“Pfft! Ahahahaha~!”

 

Cough! Hack!

 

The sight of me mounting a rubber duck was something even I knew had to be hilarious. Yae couldn’t hold back her laughter and Kamiya-senpai choked on her own saliva trying to.

 

Cough! Cough!  “I did not expect you to just hop on…” Senpai managed a complete sentence between coughs.

 

“I’m.. I’m sorry Touya… You just look so ridiculous like that… Ahahaha!” Yae held her sides which were hurting from her laughter.

 

While being laughed at did feel embarrassing, I couldn’t help but laugh along with them. Even I had to admit how I looked must have been prime comedy. I was straddling a duck floaty in the middle of an onsen in my swim trucks for crying out loud.

 

“Heheh. Well, at least I’m at a bigger size in the water this time,” I tried to break the laugh-fest. I was successful as it got to remember how it had been for us during Reduction Week.

 

“R-right… That time in the bath…” Yae hesitated. She stopped laughing because she recalled.

 

Kamiya-senpai frowned at the mention of it. “… You two took a bath together while you were Reduced before, Kirishima-kun? I do not believe you told me about that.”

 

“Ah… Well, I did tell Sasakura-sensei. She approved of it too, seeing as she gave us something to test out in the bath.”

 

“Sensei… what were your intentions… Or was it actually Ranko-san behind it all?” Kamiya-senpai pinched her brow, trying to not get any wrinkles from stressing over it. She eventually opted to dismiss the matter and sank into the hot spring water in an effort to relax. “No, I should not think about it now. I need to calm down after today… Let the water soak into my shoulders…”

 

“Heh. That’s the spirit, Senpai.”

 

“…?! Kirishima-kun, you are a little too close…” my upperclassman’s ears reddened.

 

“Huh?” Looking around, I realized that the duck had floated over towards her. Directly below me was Senpai’s navel and if I looked down in front of the duck, I could see the green fabric of her bikini top poke out of the bath like little sandbars in the water. “O-oh. I can’t really control where this thing goes, Senpai.”

 

“I can, thankfully,” Senpai literally pushed away her embarrassment as her left leg moved underwater. She pulled it towards her, causing it to rise out of the water like a submarine surfacing. The force of her knee breaking the water’s surface sent waves that spun the duck and me off the course towards her chest and redirected me away from her body.

 

“Whoah! Waaah! I’m getting real dizzy here!” I held onto the rubber duck as it continued to spiral around the bath. I came to a stop when Yae’s hand rose up from the water and grabbed the rubber duck. “Uwoa!”

 

Splash!

 

I had been spinning too quickly so the sudden stop caused me to lose my grip on the duck. I fell off. I tumbled under the surface of the hot spring bath and tried to figure out which way was up before I could claw my way up to air.

 

“Kwah!” I was grateful to be able to breathe again. “Phew… I didn’t think my fingers would slip off. That duck is slicker than I thought it was.”

 

“Slicker? Ehehe. You sure did make a cute little splash, Touya,” Yae’s voice spoke down to me.

 

I had to look left and right to get my bearings after my tumble in the water. Above and below me were a given, but it was only when I turned around did I realize that Yae was behind me.

 

“…Cute, huh?” I mumbled, my attention was directed towards the prominent pink orbs taking up my vision. They were floating.

 

“Touya… pick your jaw back up,” my staring was too obvious. Yae both blushed and smiled at how stunned I must have looked. She didn’t move because she was enjoying the hot spring water. “Well, I guess it’s okay. It’s only the three of us right now. Let’s just relax...”

 

Both Yae and Kamiya-senpai were unwinding in the hot water. It was amusing to me how laid-back they looked, especially Senpai who was always so serious. I certainly wanted a break to so now that both girls were done laughing, I swam over and hopped back onto the rubber deck, laying my stomach onto its back.

 

“You’re right. It’s a hot spring. Let’s enjoy it…”

 



(53) Day 3 Hot Spring Horror (16.9 m < 17.0 m)

 

Although the three of us spent a long time in the hot water like old folks enjoying a bathhouse, the time we spent in the largest bath was more than my relatively smaller body could handle. I was as red as a lobster and intending to swim from the rubber duck that was floating over Yae’s belly button to get out of the water.

 

My attempt, however, was interrupted by some new additions to the mixed bath that had apparently been present the entire time.

 

Slam!

 

“Gaaah! So hot! I can’t take it anymore!”

 

“C-Cold bath! T-there’s a cold bath! Let’s get in there, Fumika-chan!”

 

There was a sauna connected to the mixed bath, and two people slammed the door open, running out to hop into the wooden, cold bath. It was so sudden that Yae and Senpai both stood up and turned around. Considering my location, I was pulled by the current caused by Yae’s body displacing the water.

 

“Gwagh!”

 

Splash!

 

Water dripped down from Yae’s body, particularly her boobs, smacking me in scattered, heavy bursts like multiple buckets of water. The rubber duck was sent spinning away so I had nothing to grab onto. I was forced to continue my swim to ‘shore’ as Yae and Senpai recognized who had broken the silence.

 

“Akagi-san, Morino-san,” Senpai recognized the second year duo in our health committee. “You were in the sauna this entire time?”

 

“Huh? Kamiya-senpai? And Yae-san? What are you two doing here?” Morino turned her head after it popped out of the cold water bath she had jumped into.

 

“Senpai recommended us the mixed bath so me and Touya could relax. Why are you here?”

 

“Someone told us this inn had a ghost rumor in the mixed bath’s sauna,” she explained. “We wanted to see it for ourselves, but it got too hot inside while we were investigating.

 

“Ghost rumor?” I was incredibly skeptical. I tried to glance into the sauna room to see if there were any ofuda talismans or something, but, with the way the door opened, I couldn’t see inside from this distance. Actually, I doubted Yae and Senpai could see inside either.

 

“W-wait, you said Tou-san is around? O-oh right, the mixed bath means guys can come in. I didn’t see any here until now,” Akagi sounded flustered as she lowered her body further into the water. Considering how flustered she could get when I saw her bare arms when she wasn’t wearing ‘moe sleeves’, she was really weak when her skin wasn’t covered.

 

“It should be fine, Kasumi-chan.,” Morino was the less embarrassed of the two. She was used to how nervous Akagi could get without covering her skin. “Touya-san’s smaller than us. We can just throw a towel over him if we don’t want him to see.”

 

“She’s that bad without long sleeves, huh? I should make a note of this for future reference,” I said to nobody in particular while dog paddling to the closest land which actually was the docks the boat was at.

 

“Come on. I’ll show you. Let me bring him over,” Morino got out of the cold bath.

 

“W-Wait, Fumika-chan!?”

 

Before I was even half way to the docks, Morino was already there. The normally ponytailed girl, her hair down and wet now, spotted me immediately. “Pfft! It’s bad manners to swim in the bath, Touya-san.”

 

“I heard that line before,” I groaned. Morino was the third girl to see me swimming in the bath after all.

 

“Here, I got you,” Morino decided to step into the water. The moment her feet went in, the displaced water created a wave that pushed me away. It was only for a brief instance, though, as the moment she started to walk, she generated a small current that yanked me forwards again. I didn’t have to swim to be carried towards where her dark blue swimsuit bottom loomed over me. I was a bit too close, but for Morino, that was just what she needed to scoop me out of the water.

 

Sploosh!

 

“W-Whoa!” I was startled when peach colored land suddenly burst out of the water from beneath me. Morino didn’t use her hands to get me out. She lifted her leg up while standing in the water. She made sure that I no longer had to swim by using her thigh to create an island for me. Morino was more flexible than I expected, though. The ‘island’ began to tilt as her leg went past horizontal and broke through the water’s surface. I had to hold on so I wouldn’t start sliding down towards her bikini bottom.

 

Morino, thankfully, plucked me off because I could slip further. “Get some good exercise today, Touya-san?”

 

“… Yeah, I think it’s been enough, Morino,” I answered as she brought me up to her face. “But I think you girls did a lot more work than I did.”

 

“Sure did,” Morino sighed and stepped out of the large bath. “I expect you to help us out tomorrow. That’s when your shift is.”

 

“Gotcha,” I nodded. Morino brought me all the way over to the cold bath where Akagi was. Inside the wooden confines of the small bath, I saw bubbles in the water that indicated her location. “…Is Kaa-san trying to see how long she can hold her breath?”

 

Spoosh!

 

“Kwah!” Akagi had run out of breath too soon. She shivered and jumped out of the cold water bath as quickly as she could. “I-It’s too cold!”

 

“3/10,” I rated her performance. She was always trying to scare me with urban legends and ghost stories so I felt I had the right to poke fun at her. “Got to go slower, Kaa-san, if you want to mimic those horror movie ghosts.”

 

“Uuuu,” the shivering girl frowned as she jumped out of the cold water. The warm color of her red swimsuit did not heat her up. “I-I wasn’t trying to scare you, Tou-san. N-now stop looking… Fumika-chan, put him away.”

 

A shivering Akagi who was doing her best to hide her skin was amusing to me. For her to be embarrassed because I was present, she was pretty self-conscious. The ‘S’ in me wanted to have her experience this for a bit longer.

 

“Whoa! Hey, Morino! Hold on!” I had to act quickly because Morino’s other hand started to come down on me. I was pushed down onto my back by her palm, forcing me to use my hands and legs to try to push back against her. Of course, there was no winning against Morino’s hand when she over 10 times my size, so I had to get clever. I had to distract Morino so she wouldn’t cover my face in her palms. “Y-You know, Morino. Since you mentioned that ghost rumor, there are always stories about inns that are haunted. Things like talismans on the walls of some rooms… hair coming out of holes… strange noises and happenings at night. Which one are you looking for?”

 

I successfully caught the interest of the occult club health committee member with my choice of conversation topic. She stopped moving and lifted her hand back up to her head, pondering an answer to the question. “Well, we were hoping to find hidden talismans, but we couldn’t find any. I guess they wouldn’t last too long in a sauna anyways now that I think about it. Hair seems more likely to pop up in the drains and baths. As for the strange happenings… is it night yet or does it have to be later?”

 

“Probably when everybody’s asleep. Speaking of drains, there are also hot spring and bath stories of ghosts coming out of the water. Was the rumor specifically just the sauna?”

 

“We were only told about the sauna, and then we dropped what we were doing to go look. Do you think something would come out of the water here, Touya-san? Maybe we should investigate tonight.”

 

“You are not allowed in the baths after hours, Morino-san,” Senpai scolded. She and Yae both had walked out of the bath to join us since we were talking to each other.

 

“And I’m pretty sure this inn can’t have been here long enough to have any ghosts,” Yae used logic and reason to dismiss the idea. “I mean, this place was Magnified too.”

 

Morino blinked, realizing what that would entail. “Oh, you have a point there. But if it were true, maybe the ghost would remain normal sized and we girls can just pick it up.”

 

“I like the idea of a Magnified ghost more,” I chuckled, imagining the long, dark-haired ghosts from classic horror movies.

 

“Touya, you’re enjoying talking about the occult a bit too much. Are you sure you’re not an occult club member?” Yae frowned at how into the conversation I was being.

 

“He’s an honorary member but also our rival skeptic,” Morino chuckled. “Akagi has him on speed dial.”

 

“Morino, you don’t have to tell her that,” I told her without looking at her. The entire time, I kept my gaze on Akagi, who had been trying to user her arms, a basin, and then a small towel to cover herself.

 

“Tou-san, you Peeping Tom. I said to stop looking,” she chose to cower behind Senpai and Yae to get the most cover between the two of us.

 

“Akagi-san? Are you okay?” Yae was surprised at how the normally energetic occult club girl was now in a panic.

 

“Sorry, Yae-san. Kasumi-chan is real bad at having guys see her skin. And that feeling’s probably doubled considering it’s Touya-san. After all, she used to li-”

 

“Morino stop!” “Kasumi-chan, stop!”

 

Akagi and I shouted in unison to stop Morino from blabbing about something neither of us wanted revealed in front of Yae. It was something Akagi herself had chosen to give up on, but if Yae knew, it’d make things much more complicated for everyone.

 

“Huh? Used to what?” Yae tilted her head. I was grateful for her occasional bouts of obliviousness. She likely assumed it was one of our health committee in-jokes because we certainly had plenty of those.

 

“A-Ah. Sorry,” Morino realized what a bad idea finishing her sentence would’ve been.

 

“… It’s fine,” Akagi sighed, shaking her head. “I already gave up on it before anything could happen.”

 

Akagi was saying too much. We needed a change of subject so I took it upon myself to do it myself. “Morino, do you mind putting me down? I’d rather not be more than ten meters above the floor.”

 

“Ten meters? Oh, right. I keep forgetting we’re Magnified when we’re here,” Morino nodded and lowered me back down to the floor.

 

Although we hadn’t been in the mixed bath for more than half an hour yet, it certainly felt like it had been ages since I had been on solid ground. It had also been just as long since I last looked up at the giant girls when from the ground because I had been moved around in Yae’s hands the entire time.

 

Looking up at the girls who were now around 17 meters in height now, I certainly felt small. If I were to compare myself to them properly, I was less than 20 cm to them. I wasn’t even half way up their knees.

 

“Jeez, you girls are huge,” I stated the obvious.

 

“No, you’re ju- No wait, you’re right,” Morino was about to say that I was the small one but realized her own mistake halfway.

 

“We are still growing I suppose,” Senpai added.

 

“Akagi-san, are you okay?” Yae was more concerned about Akagi than the rest of us were.

 

“Haaah… After that little scare, I think I’m better now,” Akagi let out a deep breath. Yae gave her a large towel – one that she could use to wrap around her body. It gave her enough comfort to huff and pout at me. “You know, Tou-san – you distracting Fumika-chan like that by keeping her talking - you’re a real ‘S’ sometimes.”

 

“It’s just a little payback,” I chuckled.

 

“Oh, really now? I’ll show you payback.”

 

I earned Akagi’s ire. Her being over 10 times my size also made it easier for her to quickly retaliate so she immediately got to it. Akagi’s feet, which were petite, were still longer than I was tall at over 3 meters. I learned this quickly as Akagi tried to intimidate me by lifting it up into the air. She could cover me completely underneath the soaked bare foot. My own trauma kept me frozen until she heavily stomped onto the ground.

 

Wham!

 

“Urk!” I winced at the force of dozens of metric tons of weight slamming down near me. However, to her dismay, I wasn’t as intimidated because she quickly pulled back to make sure her towel wouldn’t slip off her shoulders. I put my hand on my hip and worked up the breath to tell her, “…You’ll have to get used to short sleeves eventually, Akagi. You nearly passed out from heatstroke during our club training in the summer because you kept wearing your jacket.”

 

“He has a point, Kasumi-chan,” Morino took my side here.

 

“He does,” nodded Kamiya-senpai. There were no arguments here considering all of us health committee members had witnessed it over the summer.

 

“… I’ll get to it eventually,” Akagi bit her lip, unable to talk back after being triple-teamed. She went back to hiding behind Yae who was trying to follow the conversation. She was still feeling vindictive. She narrowed her eyes and glared at me. “Tou-san, why don’t you go into the sauna? You need some sweat out some of that nastiness of yours.”

 

To force me into the sauna, she bent down and used her hands to push me towards the door. It had closed sometime after the two of them had run out, though, so the occult loving health committee girl had to pull it open again.

 

Rattle! Rattle!

 

“Huh? It won’t budge,” Akagi was genuinely surprised. “Did it lock from the inside?”

 

“I didn’t think sauna’s have locks,” Morino approached. As I had a much smaller field of vision and Akagi’s attention was directed towards the door knob, she was the one who noticed something through the fogged up glass door of the sauna. “Huh? … Uh, Kasumi-chan, we were the only ones inside earlier, weren’t we?”

 

“Yeah. It was just us, Fumik-” Akagi glanced up and saw the same thing Morino did.

 

As I was at the bottom of the glass door, the part where the wooden frame became glass was chest high to me. I had to crane my neck to take a look, and the extra Magnified distance made seeing through the steam much more difficult. However, I was able to see a blurry and shadowy figure inside.

 

Click!

 

“Whoa!”

 

It was then that the door finally unjammed up for Akagi. Unfortunately, for me, it swung out. I felt my feet leave the ground when it hit me and shoved me along its path as it opened. That might have been for the best, as I was still able to hear what happened next.

 

“Get out…”

 

“Eh?”

 

“GET OUT!”

 

“K-Kyaah!” “We’re sorry!”

 

“Akagi-san? Morino-san? Yae-san, please go after them. I am worried they will run into the halls in the swimsuits.”

 

“I-I’m on it, Senpai!”

 

For the occult club members to be frightened of a sudden ghost sighting, they were a lot more cowardly than I thought. At least, that would’ve been the case if it were an actual ghost. I was hidden behind the glass door as a giant girl stomped out of the sauna. Much like movie ghosts, she had long hair, but unlike movie ghosts, it was a dyed blonde. The reason why they ran off wasn’t because she was a ghost but because she had a fierce glare.

 

However, after meeting her, I would’ve preferred a ghost.

 

“Tch. Bunch of noisy bitches,” the giant girl in a purple bikini clicked her tongue. “They were so loud, I thought if I snuck past and jammed the sauna door, I wouldn’t have to deal with their noise.”

 

“So that was how she scared them,” I mumbled. The cold bath wasn’t next to the sauna so we hadn’t seen her come in. I also hadn’t noticed because I was staring at Akagi the whole time to make her squirm. They must’ve been extremely stealthy, though, as the rest of us from Sakuragawa hadn’t realized either.

 

“Why’d they have to get it unstuck and barge inside with all their ghost talk? No matter the school, occult bitches are so annoying.”

 

Kamiya-senpai frowned at the girl’s choice of words but she chose to be courteous.  “I apologize. I should have reminded them sooner to be respectful of other guests.”

 

“You’re damn right you should’ve,” the girl crossed her arms with a snarl. “It’s been a rough day, and I just wanted to sweat off all this annoying shit. I did NOT want to deal with whatever bothersome spooky crap you all were doing.”

 

I narrowed my eyes. Senpai already apologized. There was no need for this girl to continue to snap at her no matter how bad her day had been. I didn’t say anything, however, because it actually was intimidating having an angry girl who towered over me within the vicinity. She steps were heavy and she wasn’t looking at the ground like the more cautious Akagi had been.

 

“Oya? Was today that bad, Reina-chan? Usually, you only blow you top off like this when Kimura-kun’s involved. There’s no need to be so harsh to someone we don’t know.”

 

It seemed someone else was in the sauna as well. A second pair of legs stepped out. She had been sitting against the wall out of view but now she had chosen to come out. She was thankfully more of a voice of reason. While I would’ve been happy that someone was defending Senpai, a chill ran up my spine. The second girl’s tone was not gentle. She was taunting her friend with a passive smile. I froze up faster from her words than from any vengeful spirit. Her voice triggered a memory within me.

 

“Tch. Don’t mention that guy now of all times. I want to grind that dumbass under my foot right now. If only he were on this trip too. Then I could make him squirm in front of everyone.”

 

“Ufufu. You sure do like to say that. He sure is lucky he isn’t around.”

 

Senpai and I both visibly winced. These girls were dangerous. This Reina girl was perfectly fine talking about hurting someone while Magnified while her friend was enjoying it and enabling her friend.

 

That wasn’t the worst part of it all, though.

 

“Her voice… It can’t be…”

 

The second girl’s voice was one that was familiar with me. I would’ve said that I couldn’t place it, but that would’ve been a lie. I knew it well. I couldn’t forget it even after two years. I could see why Takahashi had been completely exhausted today.

 

I hesitated to look up higher through the foggy glass to see the girl’s face, but I had no choice in the matter. Senpai, after hearing the Reina girl’s words, made the decision to get me and leave. She swiftly picked me up from behind the door and held me in her left hand, cupping her right hand over me to cover me.

 

I was able to get a good look from between Senpai’s palms. Although her hair was down, clad in a matching purple swimsuit like her friend was a face that I had known in middle school. The same expression she always carried was on her face today as it had years ago.

 

“… Sumire…” the girl’s name escaped my lips.

 

“I apologize for the bother,” Senpai was not going to retaliate and accepted the girl’s anger calmly. Engaging would’ve enraged her more. “We will make ourselves scarce. But please, next time, I would advise you not to jam the door if you want some privacy. Saunas can be dangerous if you cannot get out.”

 

“I don’t need you to tell me twice.”

 

“No, no. She’s right, Reina-chan. Even I was worried we’d be locked in.”

 

“Sumire, you bitch! You’re the one who told me to rush into the sauna in the first place!”

 

“Oya? Oh yeah, I guess I did. My bad, Reina-chan. It was the first idea that came to mind so we could avoid everyone.”

 

Their unabashed interactions… for her to be friends with someone so harsh and to enable her… I mentally jumped through loops, hoping I was only seeing a look-alike, but that wasn’t the case.

 

“… We should get going, Kirishima-kun. Do not worry. I will take you straight over to the male side,” Senpai told me, deciding to stop listening and to start walking away. I would’ve appreciated it if she didn’t say my name, but it had already been too late. An observant pair of eyes had already been locked-on to me.

 

“Reina-chan, let’s get back to the sauna. Once Touya and his friends leave, we can enjoy the bath together.”

 

While Senpai took me out of the room, I heard her use my name. As I thought, she knew it was me. It was her, and I could no longer deny it. I was only thankful Senpai had made Yae leave the room before they met.

 

Although horror had been what the occult club lovers were looking for, I felt I had gone through a proper horror experience.

 

I had reencountered Sumire Yashiro.

End Notes:

Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Reina Murasaki (169 cm) - Female student from Kogei Art Academy. Fashion Specialist.
Sumire Yashiro (166 cm) - Female student from Kogei Art Academy. Digital Arts Specialist. Went to the same middle school as Touya and Yae.
Day 3 (17.0m < 17.3m) by jellytea819

(54) Day 3 One Scale Distraction (17.0 m < 17.1 m)

 

Who was Sumire Yashiro?

 

‘I see. So that is the girl you mentioned once before about some sort of cram school incident.’

 

Sumire Yashiro was an old friend of mine as well as of Yae’s and Takahashi’s. When it came to her personality, the best was I could describe it was ‘unpredictable’. Back then, she didn’t like getting involved with others and preferred to watch from the sidelines, but after the cram school incident, I realized we never got a proper read on her. Running into Sumire was something I knew was going to happen after Takahashi had met up with her, but I had never expected to meet her in the baths with such a bully of a friend.

 

‘We will try to keep an eye on her. After hearing her and her friend talk, I have concerns about how they could exploit the size difference and cause harm to others.’

 

After making it into the girls’ changing room, Senpai and I found out Yae actually had to run after the occult club girls who actually did run out into the halls in their swimsuits. If I had to be honest, I appreciated that a lot. It gave Senpai some time to give me some advice and for me to tell her about Sumire.

 

‘Simply lay low for some time, Kirishima-kun. I will have the health committee girls handle it, Emi-chan especially. For now, just stay here while I go look for Yae-san.’

 

I kicked my legs restlessly while dressed in a ryokan yukata and seated on a normal sized bench in a normal sized hallway. Because Senpai had to go find where Yae followed Akagi and Morino off to, Kamiya-senpai left me at the place all of the boys would be staying for the night – the Hotel One-Scale I had spotted before with Narumi-senpai.

 

“If Kamiya-senpai is sending Yanase-senpai, hopefully things will work out,” I mumbled to myself on a bench on the first floor lobby of the multi-story hotel. Yanase-senpai would know what to do since she was also from the same middle school. “I just hope Sumire hasn’t done anything wrong already…”

 

My concerns prevented me from taking a good look at the regular sized hotel until some of the guys approached me.

 

“Kirishima, something going on?” “…?” “Are you alright, Kirishima-kun?”

 

Three classmates of mine who were walking by stopped moving when they saw me. Fujimoto and Saeki who I had hung out with all day figured something was wrong from my expression while the third, Nakano, was just his usual self.

 

“Oh, hey. It’s fine – nothing you need to concern yourselves with,” I told them. Getting more people involved would make things more complicated.

 

“…” Saeki gave me a glare and Fujimoto followed suit.

 

“That face is worse than the ones you make when Yukimura’s around. If you’ve got a problem, let us know.”

 

“Thanks guys,” I appreciated their kindness, but I was not going to let them push me into explaining. I searched for a change of subject and smelled something peculiar as I did. “Huh? Nakano… Why do you smell so sweet?”

 

“Is it still on me?” the guy raised his voice in disbelief. He started sniffing his arms and hands.

 

“What happened to him?” I asked Saeki and Fujimoto. Well, I mainly asked Fujimoto because Saeki never spoke up.

 

“Honda spilled some caramel onto him from a snack she had bought and gotten Magnified,” the male class representative explained. “She had Nakano on her leg at the time and he ended up stuck to her skirt.”

 

“On her leg?” I raised an eyebrow and gave the guy a smirk. “Nakano, did you and Honda actually get together?”

 

“Y-You’re the one who started it, Kirishima-kun!” Nakano pointed fingers at me.

 

“And I’ll do it again if I have to.”

 

“Apparently they’re giving it a shot after all. Our hard work after all these months finally paid off, Kirishima,” Fujimoto faked crying like a proud parent. Behind him, Saeki was wiping his eyes with a handkerchief in mock pride as well.

 

“You guys!” Nakano was so flustered that his face was cherry tomato red.

 

Hearing Nakano’s situation was a welcome distraction for me. I followed them and listened to Fujimoto who explained what he had witnessed after I left and to Nakano who I pried about what things he and Honda did around the town.

 

According to Fujimoto, after Yae and I left, Tokiwa and the gyarus got into a conversation with the Kogei girls about the school. He, Saeki, and even Yoshikawa apparently got uncomfortable when they heard of about Kogei’s dorm system. They took the first opportunity they could to leave.

 

“Apparently the guys there are Reduced way more often than just during Reduction Week. Those girls were so casual about things like grabbing guys and ordering them around that it felt a bit scary.”

 

“… That pervert girl was weird enough that I can picture that, but even that camera girl?”

 

“She said she personally doesn’t but it happens pretty often with her friend who apparently gets one of the guys to give her massages no matter what size he’s at,” Fujimoto pointed at his feet in particular. The image of a small guy a few centimeters tall having to massage the Kogei girls’ legs did not sit well with someone with a foot trauma like me.

 

After encountering Sumire and her friend, I was becoming more and more conscious of the fact that Kogei was much more worrisome school than I had expected for a place with a prestigious reputation. Fujimoto’s discomfort reinforced my suspicions.

 

“Kirishima, you’ve got that look again. Come on. Get in the elevator instead of staring out into space.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

Nakano’s tales, at the very least, put my mind more at ease. Apparently with him, he and Honda had split off from the others when we first arrived and they decided to actually give dating a try… the only problem, of course, was trying to figure out how to start being a boyfriend and a girlfriend when there was a 10x size difference between them.

 

“We got away from the city and took a look at the natural sights on the island. There was a waterfall trail we could follow to see a few falls… Honda-san tripped often because she was too big for the foresty path.”

 

“… Three times she landed on you.” “…” “My money’s on five.” Fujimoto, Saeki, and I guessed three, four, and five times respectfully. Considering how clumsy Honda could be, we knew Nakano hadn’t come out unscathed.

 

“Well, she fell nine times but she landed on me four times,” was the actual answer Nakano gave us.

 

“Damn.” “Damnit.” Fujimoto and I pulled out our wallets and each gave Saeki 500 yen.

 

According to Nakano, Honda was still concerned about holding boys in her hands so he walked around her the entire time. She would either wait patiently for him to get a good distance ahead before walking or walk further ahead of him and then wait for him. Either way, it was a waiting game.

 

And even so, she still fell over him somehow. The first time, there was a ditch he had to walk around that Honda couldn’t see because her head was literally above some of the trees. She fell forward and onto him, her bust slammed him into the mud. The second time, she was ahead of him because of her longer stride at her scale but got scared when a flock of birds flew towards her. They were likely the size of bugs to her but because she recognized them at birds, she tried to scare them away so they wouldn’t fly into her mouth. She ended up falling backwards and pinning Nakano under her butt.

 

“I wonder how many trees she ended up destroying trying to go through there,” I couldn’t help but wonder. Honda could certainly bulldoze through multiple thick branches while Magnified. Were the natural sights still around after a Magnified girl made it through there? There were so many Magnified girls on the island so Honda couldn’t have been the only one.

 

“I think there was a sign on the trail that said it was okay for the trees there to be damaged because the islanders were planning on clearing the area anyways,” Nakano surprisingly had an answer. “But you’re right about that. There were so many giant foot prints on the path I was walking on. I didn’t have to worry about getting lost following them.”

 

In any case, the other two times Honda ended up tripping on them were apparently when they arrived at a waterfall. The third time happened when Honda stepped into the water; not realizing that it was a lot deeper than just the ‘puddle’ she had thought it was at her size. She stumbled and fell into the lake water. Nakano was actually fine at first, but then Honda’s leg which had shot up when she fell onto her back came down, slamming into him with her thigh and dragging him into the water.

 

As for the final time, since they were both soaked, Honda suggested they may as well try out waterfall meditation. The waterfall was 20 m tall so it was actually capable of pouring down onto Honda… although it felt much weaker than it did to Nakano.

 

“Actually, Honda-san’s body scattered a lot of the water. If I wanted to get hit by a waterfall, I had to get under the water that went around her chest…” the guy blushed red remembering it. Fujimoto and I glanced at each other when he said that. We never raised our Nakano to purposefully be a pervert. Thankfully, he proved us right. “I-I didn’t, I swear. Honda-san got embarrassed when I said that out loud that she panicked and fell onto me.”

 

Through all of that, though, apparently the two had a good laugh in the end and then went back to the city so they could get a change of clothes after being soaked. Nakano was certainly living the life of a lucky pervert with all of the incidents he and Honda went through. It was certainly one of the reasons our class liked to push the ‘Naka x Hon’ pairing.

 

“I don’t think it’s much of a relationship yet, guys. It’s kind of hard to talk to Honda-san when she’s so huge. Can you guys give me advice on how to talk to her when she’s back to normal next week?”

 

“I’m single,” Fujimoto bluntly replied with confidence, earning a laugh from me and Saeki who tried his best to force down his chuckles and nearly choked.

 

“I’m still not dating Yae, so you’re ahead of all of us, Nakano,” I told him. “You’re better off asking Eguchi or Arai or maybe even Shiina.”

 

“… I haven’t talked to Arai-kun or Shiina-san much. And I think Eguchi-kun is a real exception so I don’t think his advice would really help, Kirishima-kun.”

 

“Heh. You have a point.”

 

I felt a bit better after hearing Nakano’s stories. We ended up heading up elevator to the floor the room the guys in our school were staying at. A tatami-mat room large enough to fit all of class 2B and the health committee guys was on the fifth floor.

 

“Oh. Not many people are here yet. I guess they’re still wandering around,” I noted. “Is it just Sakuragawa here?”

 

“Yeah,” answered a new voice that I recognized. “This was how things were arranged on the third and fourth floors too for Kogei and Isuzu.”

 

“Yagi-san,” I waved at my fellow health committee member. I lowered my head to him, knowing he had a rough day like the other members. “Good work today.”

 

“Thanks,” he nodded. “It was difficult without you. You’re one of the few guys who can deal with the occult girls and Okazaki.”

 

“Well, Akagi and Morino ran off somewhere after they got scared a while ago, so Kamiya-Senpai is looking for them. Did Okazaki did something wrong?”

 

“Is playing kaiju enough of an answer?”

 

“… Of course she would.” The two of us shared exasperated expressions.

 

Yagi gave me the rundown of Okazaki’s antics while she was patrolling with him and Asahina. She was more than happy to be play around whenever she could whenever Asahina was looking away, and because she was the size of a skyscraper, Yagi couldn’t really stop her.

 

“You know those trucks with the flatbeds in the back? She tried using one like a mini-skateboard.”

 

Nobody was in that truck, thankfully, and whatever was making things more durable on Ookojima made the truck more durable too so it wasn’t turned into scrap metal in an instant. Still, it seemed Okazaki had a literal trip down the road because she crashed, blocking traffic for two blocks with her body taking up the road. The truck, Yagi, mentioned, had been sent flying to the city park where, thankfully, only some Magnified girls from Isuzu were at the time. If there had been any normal sized students or civilians where the truck landed… I shuddered to think of the image.

 

In the end, Okazaki had to be pulled away by Kamiya-senpai for a long lecture after a strong smack in the back of the head. She was crying in apology after the second hour of sitting in seiza. Actually, she was crying my name apparently.

 

“… I’ll see if I can spoil her a little tomorrow. We still need her to pull her weight.”

 

“Don’t do it too much, okay? She’ll bounce back and mess around again if you don’t put your foot down,” Yagi advised. Our underclassman was so needy and needed as much spoiling as she needed scolding.

 

With our business done, I took a proper look at the huge tatami room. Futons were laid out all around the room. Saeki had claimed his spot next to Fujimoto while Nakano nervously had taken a futon that was one away from them. There was going to be an all guys sleepover tonight, and there was no doubt it was going to get rowdy.

 

“Aw man… I’m a little sad I signed up for the exemption now,” I was honest with myself.

 

“Oh, that’s right. You won’t be in this hotel tonight,” Yagi recalled. He put his hand on his chin and gave me a ‘once over’. “Are you sure you’ll be alright in the Magnified building? It felt like I had gotten Reduced when I had to go over there.”

 

“It’s nothing I’m not used to. Although, I’m more worried about whether or not I can get a ride there when Senpai finds Yae. Does the shuttle still work at this time?”

 

“… It certainly bothers me that we need to ride a shuttle into that building when we can see its entrance from the window,” Yagi frowned, glancing out to the hallway. There was a balcony area that looked out towards Hotel Ten-Scale. It certainly looked close because it was so big, but it was still a few minutes’ walk to get to the entrance and then many more minutes to get to any rooms inside.

 

“Changing sizes really warps our grasp on perspective,” I agreed. “But the shuttle sure does beat walking there. I’m all for a long walk at night, but after today, it feels too tiring.”

 

Ring! Ring!

 

The tune of my favorite idol’s single interrupted us as my cell phone ringtone called my attention.

 

“Hello? This is Kirishima,” I answered.

 

It was Kamiya-senpai who had contacted me. “Kirishima-kun, we have located Yae-san. You may meet up again now. Can you please head outside your hotel? If you are on an upper floor, the balcony is fine.”

 

“You found her? Okay… The balcony? Not the ground floor.”

 

Yagi directing to the balcony area earlier helped. I waved him good-bye and headed out to the open area with several seats and tables that had been set up for guests to enjoy the night air. I immediately saw the reason why Senpai said the balcony was fine.

 

The towering figure of Narumi-senpai, who was taller than the 5-story hotel, was standing outside, checking the big screen of her smart phone. Being on the fifth floor, we were around 12 meters above ground level, so I still had to look up at my 17+ meter high upperclassman in a yukata.

 

“Naru-chan should be there to take you to us,” Senpai’s told me through the phone call.

 

‘Narumi-senpai’s being made to do a lot of work today’ was what I thought to myself as Narumi-senpai looked up and spotted me exit the hotel balcony. With her being taller than the building, she had no trouble lowering her hand to me.

 

“Hi, Kirishima-kun. Your taxi is here,” my upperclassman joked but that was indeed the truth.

 

Climbing onto her palm, I felt more than a little unnerved looking down. Although I had been in Yae’s hands so often today, I now had a building for reference as to how far below the ground was. I didn’t feel confident in surviving a fall from Senpai’s hands despite this being the same height as when Yae held me inside. It was strange to admit but feeling normal sized felt a lot less safe than feeling Reduced.

 

“Yae’s okay, right, Senpai?” I asked both Kamiya-senpai who was still on the phone with me.

 

“Yes. There is no issue at the moment, Kirishima-kun. She is with the other girls in their room. In the meantime, I will go see Emi-chan about looking into your friend.”

 

That was good to hear. Narumi-senpai slowly moved her palm closer to her body, and I felt the warmth of it as I found myself mere centimeters away from her stomach. I braced myself to be taken inside.

 

Yae was with the other girls? I guess after seeing the guys’ room, we were getting a good idea of how the school trip was going for the others before we retired to our room.

 



(55) Day 3 Ten Scale Bedroom (17.1 m < 17.3 m)

 

“Such a fitting name, isn’t it, Kirishima-kun?”

 

“You really had to go there, didn’t you, Narumi-senpai?”

 

The Sakura Room for Sakuragawa was a bit too on-the-nose for the hotel in my opinion, but that was the large room in the inn that Narumi-senpai had brought me to in the ten scale hotel. Apparently, Saegusa-senpai was the one who had taken the liberty of choosing it for us, as expected of Narumi-senpai’s laugh-happy best friend. Senpai set me down at the entrance and smiled at the name of the room on the door as I compared myself to her slippers which were chest high to me.

 

“So Yae’s inside, Senpai?”

 

“That’s what I was told. I heard Takahashi-chan in the background when Natsumi-chan called me, so they should be together.”

 

Takahashi had recovered, huh? That was good to hear. Now that we both had run into Sumire, we could share in our worries.

 

Before I could do that, though, I had to get to her. I was a bit lucky to have seen the guys’ room arrangement because it was similar to the girls’ room. Futons were spread all around the Japanese style tatami room, and, because it was getting later, more girls had gathered to hang out and claim their spots than there had been guys at the other hotel.

 

“Ah.”

 

“… And of course we start with the final boss…,” I realized who was closest to the entrance when I walked in. Yukimura was lying on a futon, staring blankly off into space until she saw me. After she had been pulled away by Kamiya-senpai, I had run into the shoe-hating oddball again. I realized she wasn’t alone either. “This is a surprising pair.”

 

“… Senpai?” my normally energetic kouhai called me in a weak voice after she heard me. She looked up from the pillow she had shoved her face into. “Senpai~! Please comfort me! Kamiya-senpai was so mean! My legs hurt so much!”

 

“Seiza… pain… Sharp ground… still hurts…” Yukimura agreed. Their ryokan yukatas had rolled up a bit too much with how they were sitting so I could see both of their legs were trembling

 

“Yukimura, you kind of had it coming. And Okazaki, I heard from Yagi-san about what you did. I do think you had to reflect on your choices after that,” I crossed my arms while slowly side-stepping away from the two chaotic girls. It sounded like Senpai had given them something tougher than a standard seiza punishment - more akin to torture.

 

“Kirishima-kun… massage…

 

“That’s not in my job description, Yukimura.”

 

“Senpai, please!”

 

Whoosh!

 

“Whoa, hey! Let go, Okazaki!”

 

The two of them were already trying to order me around the moment they saw me. I would’ve refused even if I weren’t already reluctant because of who they were, but Okazaki already wrapped her hand around my torso, pulling me towards her. She couldn’t reach all the way back to her legs, but she let me go right on top of her butt.

 

“Oof! Urgh, hey this is…”

 

“My legs hurt, Senpai. Can you please rub them?”

 

Okazaki really knew no restraints. Well, all of us in the health committee knew she was a reckless kid who still needed some discipline. It was why even the other first years like Saeki had to keep an eye on her. I was glad that I didn’t have to deal with her all of this time, but my luck had run out.

 

Now, I was spread on top of my underclassman’s left butt cheek. Her yukata was thinner than I thought because I could see the faint outline of my underclassman’s panties through the cloth.

 

“You’re kidding me, right?” I asked in disbelief. It was a distance away, but I had half-a-mind to walk up Okazaki’s back to give her a piece of my mind. I pushed into Okazaki’s butt to pick myself up off the floor and found it firm and with a clear curve to it.

 

“Kyah!”

 

“Uwoah!”

 

Okazaki’s yelp had been accompanied by her entire lower body jumping up a few centimeters for a brief instance. While that movement would normally be seen as small, that was a few centimeters from her perspective which was a few meters to me. I was literally smacked by my underclassman’s butt and knocked into the air. I landed back down in between her butt cheeks, face first into the warm cloth of her yukata.

 

“Senpai! I’m sensitive right now! A little lower is where I want you to do it.” She sounded like she was half enjoying it and half actually hurting.

 

I was definitely not going to be following along with the massage Okazaki wanted. I initially planned to just jump off my underclassman’s body and move on, but because I realized Okazaki and Yukimura didn’t have the energy to turn around to look at me, another idea entered my mind.

 

“Oof… Careful now…”

 

I climbed around the small hill of Okazaki’s magnified butt and slid down the side slowly so that I was between her and Yukimura. I then then walked over to their exposed thighs which were shoulder high to me. I started with Okazaki, putting my bare hands on her bare leg.

 

“Senpai?”

 

“Heh, here we go!”

 

“Gyaaaah!”

 

With both hands, I grabbed and twisted Okazaki’s thigh with as much force as I could muster. It was only pinching her from her perspective, but that was enough given how much punishment she’d been given all day. She wailed. I saw her hitting the tatami mat with her hands in the distance, tapping out for mercy.

 

“… Kirishima-kun?” Yukimura tried to turn her head to see what was going on, but I was already moving on from my giant underclassman to her.

 

“And once more with feeling!”

 

“… Nngh! I-It hurts…!”

 

Yukimura did the same as Okazaki and tapped out for mercy. It felt cathartic to be able to get back at Okazaki for grabbing me and at Yukimura for her shenanigans earlier in the day, especially considering my comparative size.

 

“Wow. I guess getting a guy to massage you obediently doesn’t work at Sakuragawa, huh? Maybe it’s because they’re still pretty big, but they can bite back. I got to admit, though: seeing those girls hold back tears with their legs exposed is super sexy.”

 

“Sumika, you’re drooling…”

 

“M-My bad. Their legs were just so smooth that I… Ehehehe…”

 

Actually, to my surprise, Sakuragawa students weren’t the only girls present in the room at the moment. Looking down at me from the other side of Okazaki was a girl I had met earlier in the day. She was apparently massaging a girl I hadn’t seen before.

 

“Geh. It’s the pervert girl,” I reflexively backed away from the Kogei girl, Sumika Izumi.

 

“Who’s the perv- Oh, you’re that guy from the beach who was with the cutie in the parka,” the bespectacled recognized me. Her remark about Yae made me concerned for Yae’s safety around her. “You sure do get around.”

 

“I should be telling you that. Isn’t this Sakuragawa’s room?”

 

“I’m just helping Hazuki here so she can walk. Your Senpai left her and your two friends here since they cramped up after getting punished,” Izumi answered. She paused for a moment, scanning me up and down curiously. “Hm… You look good with that loose yukata. What’s that underneath it though? It’s… kind of hot. I’d love to meet you a normal size.”

 

“Sumika… Drool again…”

 

“S-Sorry…”

 

It was clear to me that Izumi was an easily distracted and tempted girl. At the very least, her friend was apparently restraining her. It certainly concerned me that Izumi wasn’t the one who got punished by Kamiya-senpai but she was instead.

 

Walking around Okazaki, I got a proper look at Izumi’s friend’s face. The short haired girl was just as expressionless as Yukimura… or rather, she looked bored. “You’re the one who got in trouble?”

 

“Hazuki covered a bunch of buildings with paint she kept in her pocket,” Izumi explained. “She has a habit of painting immediately when she gets inspiration, so she ended up doing it a bunch of times until your Senpai got pissed.”

 

“Still, that doesn’t sound too bad compared to what those two did.”

 

“Some paints are toxic. I forgot…,” the girl named Hazuki frowned, apparently having learned her lesson.

 

“O-Oh. That IS bad,” I realized what that implied. Because she was Magnified, there would be more of the toxic chemicals. If that was spread across multiple buildings, a lot of people would get exposed.

 

“Don’t worry about her,” Izumi told me. “I’ll make sure she won’t cause any more problems. We’re always supposed to keep each other out of trouble but getting separated kind of screwed that up today.”

 

“Hmph, you’re more reasonable to talk to than I thought, for a pervert,” I chuckled.

 

“You sure have a lot of sass when you’re around a bunch of big girls, shorty,” the bespectacled girl grinned. “Are you alright leaving those girls like that?”

 

Turning to Yukimura and Okazaki, I saw that their shouts earlier had attracted the attention of Tsujimoto and Saegusa-senpai. Tsujimoto was more than happy to mess with others like the fox she was, and Saegusa-senpai always loved a good laugh at the expense of her underclassmen in the committee. That meant the two of them were more than willing to toy with the two of them and poke their legs and feet, causing them to yip every time their nails touched Yukimura’s and Okazaki’s sensitive legs.

 

“They’ll be fine,” I dismissed what was happening and ignored it completely.

 

“Wow, you’re stone cold, shorty,” whistled Izumi. She was impressed.

 

“Don’t call me shorty when you’re the big one. The name’s Kirishima,” I told her.

 

“Kirishima?” I heard Izumi’s friend repeat my name, but before anything else could happen, we were interrupted.

 

“Touya!” Yae had come up from behind me. Turning around, I realized I had taken too long dealing with Yukimura and Okazaki that Narumi-senpai just went inside and told her that she had brought me. My childhood friend had to cross the whole room to come over to me (which, honestly, I was glad for because it was less exercise on my part due to the scale)

 

She wasn’t the only person either. “I thought I saw something skittering across the floor. So you made it here, Kirishima-kun.”

 

Joining Yae was our droopy-eyed friend, Takahashi. She still looked tired, but she seemed to at least have recovered enough to be able to walk behind Yae slowly. She took a seat and crossed her legs on the tatami as Yae kneeled down to also sit by me. She didn’t just sit, though.

 

“Gwoaah!”

 

Snatching me up with both hands, Yae brought me up to her face. After looking over me, she then rubbed me against her cheek happily.

 

“Oh thank goodness you’re safe, Touya. Senpai told me what happened!”

 

“S-She did?” I was worried how much Kamiya-senpai had divulged.

 

“That girl that scared Fumika-san and Akagi-san off was really dangerous, right? I should’ve taken you with me! I’m sorry!” Yae’s concern and worry had gotten the best of her. I appreciated how much she cared about me, but the friction of her cheek rubbing against my chest was causing my yukata to loosen.

 

“Y-Yae, hold on, my clothes!” I pushed against Yae’s cheek to try to get my body off of her, but, of course, for all intents and purposes, my actions were cancelled out and overwhelmed by Yae’s until she realized.

 

“Huh?” Yae pulled me away to see that my yukata had almost entirely been pulled off by her love and concern. She turned red upon seeing my disheveled state in her palms. “Kyah! S-sorry, Touya!”

 

“As expected of Asano. Her love sure can be overbearing, can’t it, Kirishima-kun?” Takahashi mumbled, watching from a safe distance.

 

It took me a moment to get my yukata back on properly, but when I did, I told her. “You don’t know the half of it, Takahashi.”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean, Touya?”

 

“Do you really want me to remind you about what happened with sensory enhancement, Yae?” I raised an eyebrow.

 

My childhood friend turned red, recalling fully the incident I was referring to. “N-No. I’m good.”

 

I chuckled and climbed up Yae’s knee and onto her lap. I grabbed onto her yukata to not get knocked off as she adjusted her seating position to face Takahashi. “You two seem okay. First of all, though. Are Akagi and Morino, alright, Yae? I thought they’d be with you.”

 

Yae nodded. “They got pulled away by the staff who didn’t want them running around in their wet swimsuits. Some of the water dripped off of them and into one of the open tunnels you and the other boys would use. It made it hard for the tram system, so they were told to get some cleaning supplies and mop it up.”

 

“And you didn’t have to do that?”

 

“… I was a bit slow changing before chasing after them.”

 

That would explain it. With my concern there alleviated, I turned to Takahashi. “You feeling better, Takahashi?”

 

“Eventually,” the girl gave the best answer she could muster. “Maybe tonight I’ll be able to have some proper sleep since it looks like we can it in here unlike back at home, Kirishima-kun.”

 

“Oh right, you had a lot of trouble the past two nights because of the Magnification,” I recalled Takahashi’s troubles with getting enough sleep from both the size change and from the sensitivity raiser spray. “… Well, try to get some sleep early tonight?”

 

“After today, you can be certain that I’ll be trying,” sighed the girl. “Today was way too rough…”

 

“I know what you mean, Aoi-chan,” Yae sighed in agreement. While she certainly could relate, Takahashi and I were likely more mentally exhausted than her. I certainly wanted to talk to Takahashi about Sumire, but because Yae was literally on top of me as well as below me, I hesitated to mention the topic.

 

That didn’t stop Takahashi, though. It seemed she wanted to talk about it as well, so she pointed to the opposite end of the room. “Asano, do you mind getting the snacks Senpai gave us? I feel like my blood sugar’s getting too low.”

 

“Was it still too soon for you to get up, Aoi-chan?” Yae’s concern for her friend made her overlook the fact that Takahashi was faking it. I felt the ground beneath me shift as Yae started to stand.

 

“Grk!”

 

Before I could slide off, with two fingers, Takahashi reached forward and grabbed me using the back of my yukata. I was yanked up by her hand like a stuffed doll in a crane game and brought over to her as Yae walked off. Takahashi had cleverly directed Yae away so she could speak to me more privately.

 

“… She was in the bath, wasn’t she?” she whispered to keep the conversation a secret, but I heard her like she was shouting at me through a loudspeaker. Takahashi dangled me in front of her mouth which could fit my head inside with room to spare. I got a good look at her moist pink lips as her hot breath battered my face with moist air that smelled vaguely of some kind of sweet potato.

 

“Yeah,” I confirmed. “I can see why you were so drained after meeting her now. I’d say she hasn’t changed a bit, but it looked like she’s gotten worse.”

 

“Message me about it later whenever you’re free. We should trade notes to figure out what we should do to keep her and Asano away from each other, Kirishima-kun.”

 

“That sounds like a plan.”

 

It wouldn’t be long before Yae got back, so Takahashi put me down afterwards to look conspicuous. Because she was seated cross legged, though, she plopped me on her right thigh. I realized I had an easier time straddling her leg than Yae’s because Takahashi’s slimness applied to her whole body.

 

Before Yae, could get back though, someone had been waiting for our conversation to end to speak to us.

 

“Hazuki, what’s wrong?” the bespectacled Izumi asked. Takahashi and I could hear shuffling and turned to see that her friend had recovered enough to stand up. She was also, however, searching pockets for something. She didn’t have pockets considering she was wearing the inn yukata but she found what she was looking for in her bra.

 

“Found it.”

 

“Found what?” Izumi asked the question I was also curious about.

 

To my surprise, the Hazuki girl turned to me instead of her friend. “… Kirishima. You said your name is Kirishima?”

 

“Yes?” I didn’t know the girl, but it seemed after hearing my name earlier, she knew something about me.

 

The light haired girl handed me a scrap of paper that she had to pinch between her fingers.

 

“What is that, Hazuki?” Izumi asked as I opened the paper up to read it. Because it was my size, none of the girls knew what it said.

 

The Hazuki girl only said one simple word before walking away. “Oyasumi…”

 

“Oyasumi (Good night)? Sweet dreams, Hazuki” Izumi blinked as she saw her friend starting to walk out of the room. “Wait, are you heading to Kogei’s floor now? You just started feeling better and you’re leaving already? Wait for me! At least answer my question!”

 

The two Kogei girls were out the door before Takahashi could figure out what had happened. She was as confused as I was.

 

“What’d she give you, Kirishima-san? Did you meet her today like you met the rest of us?”

 

“I didn’t. She was just passing on a message,” I slipped the note in my yukata, trying to ignore the feminine scent it was coated in“… She’s been looking for me, huh?”

 

“She? … Oh boy…” I was glad that Takahashi was a genius. She caught on to what I was saying just as Yae returned with the snacks.

 

“I got them, Aoi-chan. Wow, there are a lot of Okinawan sweets here. I’ve never had these before,” my childhood friend approached Takahashi from behind and plopped the building sized paper bag to her right next to me. “Oh? Did those two girls from Kogei just leave?”

 

“Yeah. After that Hazuki girl felt better, she just walked off,” I told her.

 

Yae frowned, “I wanted to ask about that scary girl Senpai talked about.”

 

Even without knowing Sumire was around, Yae was just as concerned about the Kogei girls as Takahashi and I were. We both did not want to get her involved too deeply, so Takahashi interjected by taking out a snack, unwrapping it, and biting down into it above me, causing rock-sized crumbs to tumble down onto me.

 

“Ow! Hey, Takahashi!”

 

“Mwaff… Fawwy, ‘iri-‘hima-‘un. ‘id ‘ou wah’ sah’… ma’ Chi…ko…?”

 

“A-Aoi-chan?” Yae hoped she heard wrong. Takahashi’s mouth filled with the cookie made it hard to understand her but I was sure that my childhood friend had thought she had said ‘chinko (penis)’.

 

“It’s chinsuko, Yae,” I corrected her, knowing both the snack and the joke that was even shown on the packaging. “You sure are a closet pervert, Yae-san…”

 

“Asano-san sure is dirty-minded,” Takahashi laughed after swallowing her food. “Oh, there’s sata andagi in here too. Senpai sure gave us a lot.”

 

“’San?’ Hey, why are you two distancing yourselves from me?!” Yae was embarrassed at being called out for her mistake.

 

“Oh, the bag says it’s a variety pack of chinsuko flavors. I actually want to give it a try, Takahashi. Give me a piece.”

 

“Sure thing, if you nibble on it like a hamster for me.”

 

“Takahashi…” I actually didn’t reject her as she handed me a cookie the size of my torso. It looked like a novelty prop for advertisements but the smell was certainly real. I wondered if I could make a big enough bite to leave a mark on the Magnified snack.

 

“Hey, Touya, don’t ignore me! Aoi-chan, you too!”

 

We shared a laugh at flustering Yae. I was happy to see that she was alright after running off later, and just seeing the part of the Sakuragawa girls’ room as calm as can be did help put my mind at ease. It wasn’t going to be much longer until it was our curfew, so it was good to feel a proper school trip experience while we could…

 

… especially because Yae and I were going to be separating from them for the night.

End Notes:

New Character Names (First Name Last Name) for the confused + the characters' normal heights for reference:

Hazuki Mashiro (170 cm)- Female student of Kogei Academy. Motivation-less Painter.
Day 3 (17.3m < 17.7m) by jellytea819
Author's Notes:
*Private Room and Midnight Rendezvous*

(56) Day 3 Private Room (17.3 m < 17.5 m)

 

Being a special exception for Magnification Week, Yae and I were permitted to stay together during Day 3 at the ryokan. Yae certainly couldn’t stay with me if I were with the guys in the regular sized hotel. She’d bulldoze the nearby buildings if she rolled in her sleep. As for if I stayed with the other girls in the Kogei room, I’d end up toyed with by our schoolmates and smothered until dawn by a possessive and protective Yae who’d try to keep me away from them.

 

“Ehehehe~! We get the whole room together to ourselves,” Yae was certainly excited after she closed the door to our private room and set me down on the tatami floor. It was a six tatami room according to the receptionist who had given us the key. Tatami were around 1.8 meters x 1 meter normally but at 10x their size, each tatami was 18 meters long and 10 meters wide. That meant the six tatami room was 108 x 60 meters in length and width.

 

I mentally thought I had walked into a large warehouse – like the cargo warehouses I had seen before in cities like Yokohama. But in terms of height, this room had those warehouses beat. That made sense because, at over 17 meters, even a tall warehouse’s roof would be stomach high to Yae at best.

 

“This whole space is reserved, huh?” I sounded impressed because of how spacious the place was to me, but I likely wouldn’t have been impressed if I looked at things from Yae’s perspective because a 6 tatami room wasn’t too big to her.

 

Yae’s walked to the opposite end of the room where she saw the luggage she had given the health committee before. It had been properly Magnified and brought into the room for her. As she unzipped her luggage, she told me. “It’s a bit small, but it’s pretty cozy.”

 

“Small?”

 

“Uh… You know what I mean, Touya.”

 

I guess I did. There was a singular futon in the room that had been placed lengthwise in along the room as well as a desk and a table with a television. The TV table and futon only had a half meter distance from each other while the desk made it difficult for there to be a second futon to be put out. The hotel room was like a warehouse to me, but it certainly wasn’t that big compared to what Yae was used to at home.

 

“Talk about first world problems,” I laughed. The sizes of our rooms at our home had definitely spoiled us. “Well, since I can’t be Magnified, I can’t relate right now. I’ve got plenty of room to run around and stretch here.”

 

“This hotel really makes me forget that I’m Magnified. It’s got everything we need to feel normal. If this is how the rest of our time here is like, I’m all for it,” Yae giggled and dove into the futon that was reserved for her. I jumped at the subtle shaking she caused before chuckling at her hugging the pillow and shoving her face into it. “This futon feels just right and the pillow smells so nice!”

 

Watching Yae stretch her body like a cat under the blanket certainly made me feel like I was having a sleepover with her. I said nothing, though, as I made the trek towards her and saw the tag on the futon. It was made to be a lot bigger than a standard one for very obvious, ‘growing’ reasons. I wondered if Yae had realized it yet – that she was at a greater scale than Hotel Ten Scale – but she either hadn’t or did not care about it.

 

“Uwaaaah~ It feels so good to just lie down after such a long day!” Yae exclaimed. She continued rolling around on the futon. She was like a dog getting to play in the park.

 

“Whoa, easy there, Yae,” I laughed, half happily and half nervously. I was a little concerned I was getting a bit too close that she might land on me. I stopped being worried, however, when Yae finally stopped. I became distracted instead. “U-uwoah…”

 

Boing!

 

“Oh, good. There’s a place for me to charge my phone. It only has 5 percent battery left after all that happened today,” Yae paused to connect her phone charger into the outlet. Her arms stretched over me who was staring straight ahead for such an unreasonable amount of time that she noticed. “Touya? Is something wrong?”

 

I was too absorbed to say a word. Her yukata had gotten loose from her dive earlier, exposing more of her breasts. It was hard to pull my gaze away from the two giant fleshy spheres. They not only jiggled but her left breast bounced off her right with Yae’s subtle motions.

 

“... And you called me a pervert earlier,” Yae giggled, realizing just what I was staring at. She was blushing and embarrassed, but because we were alone and she was in a good mood, she did not panic.

 

“You were the one exposing yourself here…,” I told her, backing up. I was the one getting flustered. With her at 17.5 meters tall, her breasts were around a meter and a half in diameter. I could wrap my entire body around one and still not cover the entire thing.

 

“… You want to touch, don’t you, Touya?” My body language had said enough. Yae knew what I was thinking. She tilted her body forward just a little more so that I was in the literal shadow of her boobs. Her left boob was the ceiling above me just as her right one was the curved wall in front of me. If I just reached forward or even up, I’d be able to touch them. And If Yae so chose to, she could let them collapse onto me by rolling over.

 

“Uh… Well, I mean… I just… Yes,” I couldn’t lie no matter how strongly I resisted saying it aloud and it was even more difficult while also trying to hold my hands back. “Grk!”

 

“Well, there’s no way I’m letting you,” Yae ended her teasing and grabbed me by my yukata’s sash, pulling me away from her chest. She knew she had the advantage mentally now and not just physically, so her confidence was leaking out. “This is payback for calling me a pervert, you pervert.”

 

My ankles dragged across the tatami as Yae pulled me. As she did, though, I noticed the obi of the yukata was becoming undone.

 

“Uh, Yae?”

 

Yae had noticed, but she was completely fine with it. In fact, an idea had popped up into her mind as she pulled even harder. Jokingly, she announced, “Aaaa~reeee~”

 

“Uwaaaaoooooh!” my body spun and spun and spun as the obi unwound from the force of Yae’s pulling. Obi-mawashi was an old gag that had been old shows Ayame-san had showed us when we were kids. We had tried it before for fun when we were seven, and now, a decade later, we were doing it again. The only difference was that it was now on a completely different scale. Back then, we had to put in a lot of effort to cause the other to spin, but with Yae so large, I essentially became a toy top that spun into I got too dizzy and lost my balance. “Blargh!”

 

“Wow. I didn’t think that would work with the yukata obi,” Yae blinked. She held the obi of my yukata in between her fingers like it was a stray piece of string.

 

“Oof… The world is still spinning…,” I groaned. “You pulled so strongly that I guess you gave me enough of a yank to send me flying…”

 

“The roles are reversed now, aren’t they?” Yae giggled, letting go of the obi meters above my head until I flew down next to me. “I think the old gag was the man pulling the woman’s obi.”

 

“Something like that…,” I nodded. I tried standing up but I paused when I looked down at my own body. Most of my yukata had come apart, especially on my right side. It was surprising the note I had taken from the Hazuki girl earlier was still clinging to the cloth on the left side. “Gah… You really stripped me there, Yae. How does undressing me as payback for calling you a pervert not prove you’re a pervert?”

 

“I-I-” Yae couldn’t answer that, but she did have one way of retorting. “You’ve got that bodysuit on. You’re not naked!”

 

“And so do… wait, you aren’t?” It was true that I was wearing the formfitting clothing Ranko-san had given me, but I realized that, because I had been staring at Yae’s bare skin earlier, she wasn’t wearing it.

 

“I didn’t have the time to put it back on when running after the occult club girls,” Yae explained. “It’s okay. Senpai got the staff to bring it here so it’s right on my suitcase.”

 

“You really should put it on or else Ranko-san’s data will get messed up, whatever it is,” I stood up and straightened out my clothes.

 

“Okay, I’ll put it back on. But you better look away, Touya. Go to your room and wait until I call you.”

 

“My room? Oh right. Where is it anyways?” I followed Yae’s pointing finger to the TV table where I saw a staircase on one side. It would’ve taken me a few minutes to walk over to the stairs and climb up it, so Yae lifted me up onto the table like an elevator lift. It was then that I saw that the wall had a literal hole in it where something had been placed. “Whoa, is this it? This looks pretty cool. It’s what they call a ‘stackable studio’ right? I guess they made a slot for one to be put in here so it’s more of an ‘insertable studio’ here.”

 

Two steel boxes that resembled shipping containers had been placed in a square pocket in the wall. The entirety of the walls that faced the room was made of glass so I could see how fancy the furniture was in the room before I entered through the door.

 

“Ooh. I can see you in there. It’s a lot like a dollhouse,” I could see Yae giggle through the glass. I understood where she was coming from though. People and homes were doll-sized to her giant form, so even the king-size hotel bed in my room looked like a model to her.

 

“Wait, can you see into the bathroom too?” I realized upon stepping into the bathroom that there was a glass wall as well.

 

To my dismay, Yae’s answer was an affirmation. “Uh… Yes.”

 

“…” I saw a button on the wall of the restroom right next to the light switch. I pressed it.

 

Click!

 

“Touya! It turned dark!”

 

“Of course it did. Privacy is important,” I was thankful that the button had done what I thought it would. “Instead of privacy shutters, I guess they have privacy glass. I wonder how much it costs because it looks like this also has a one-way mirror effect. I can still see through it actually.”

 

“What? Then I can’t change if you can look!” Yae was startled and searched her belongings for something she could use. She found her school uniform skirt and put it in front of the glass like a curtain. If I hadn’t turned on the lights in the room, I’d have been incomplete darkness. “Sorry, Touya, but I’ll have to cover your room up for a minute, okay?”

 

“That’s fine by me, Yae,” I chuckled as I looked around. The Western-style box was my private room just like the 6-tatami room was Yae’s. My belongings had also been brought into the room before we had arrived, so my changes of clothes and my toothbrush were available for me to use. They weren’t the only things that had been brought to the room either.

 

On the desk in my room, I saw a pile of documents, brochures, and papers scattered. Skimming over them, I confirmed what they were. “… This is what Ranko-san said she’d send me…”

 

I could hear Yae’s yukata drop to the ground as she started to change her clothes. “Oh? Do you mean about the internship? Or the job?”

 

“Both…,” I answered. There were papers talking about salary, benefits, insurance, and many other aspects of working that I wasn’t too certain about. Ranko-san and Yurika-san had been serious. “… I don’t want to think about it right now, but I guess I should look at it later considering they’re making us wear these weird things.”

 

“Do you want to talk to my mom about it?” Yae suggested.

 

Asking Ayame-san was tempting. There were a lot of things about being a civil servant that I didn’t understand, and I was fairly certain Ayame-san’s job had something to do with the government. Even so, I shook my head. “No, it’s fine. I can ask Ayame-san about the complicated things after we get back if I’m still second guessing myself, but I think I should focus on whether or not I even want the job first.”

 

“Is there anything I can do to help, Touya?”

 

“It’s alright. Don’t worry, Yae. This is something I have to think of for myself,” I sighed and flipped through a few of the pages. “Job title: Alteration Research and Development Scientist. Job Description: Design, test, and analyze Alteration technology through investigations, experiments, and trials… So that’s what they want me for. This is a real position.”

 

“Do you need some time to look through it?”

 

“… Yeah… Sorry, Yae. It’d be cool to mess around since we’re finally alone, but this is pretty important. I’ll probably turn in early tonight so I can read through these.”

 

From running into Sumire to Ranko-san’s job offer, there were way too many things going on this week that I felt I was getting a headache. Regarding the offer, I definitely wanted to come to a decision as soon as I could. I was afraid that if I was too wishy-washy about choosing, the opportunity would slip by me and I would regret it. Yes or no – I had to be decisive.

 

“If I do this, what about my deal with Mom and Dad? … And what about our promise, Yae? And what’ll happen if I just say no? Ugh, just thinking about this is giving me migraine.”

 

My head swirled with thoughts. I hadn’t felt this confused and lost since the last ‘career choice’ survey the school had given us. I continued mumbling to myself as I flipped through the papers.

 

“... Touya.”

 

I don’t know how long I was lost in thought, but it was enough for Yae to finish changing.

 

“Hm?”

 

“… I finished changing. Come back outside,” she told me. She didn’t ask. She was being a lot more firm.

 

Anxious about what I had been reading, I left my room stumbling. “You’re done, Yae? What should we do no-Uwoah!”

 

The moment I took a step outside of the insertable studio, I discovered that Yae’s hand had been lying in wait. I felt my feet leave the table as Yae grabbed me. The next thing I knew, my head, torso, and legs were pressed against the plush cushion of Yae’s boobs.

 

Pomf!

 

“Mgff?!” I was startled for a moment, but Yae held me calmly. The warmth from her body flowed into me as the calm pace of her heartbeat rhythmically resounded.

 

“Touya,” Yae called my name. With my body in direct contact with her, I felt her voice reverberate through my entire body. “It’s okay for you to go through with whatever you choose. This is your future. I want you to be happy so I’ll support you all the way. Don’t worry about me and our promise.”

 

“…!” my body stiffened up. I was stunned by how accommodating Yae had been for me. I did not mean just now either. Our promise was something we’d kept since the end of middle school – the reason why we never admitted to being a proper boyfriend and girlfriend for all of these years. Our promise: to wait until we graduated until we got together.

 

“I’ll wait even longer if I have to.”

 

… Yae could not lie, so she was confident that she could. But I had to think: could she really? Thanks to the sensitivity spray, I knew Yae’s patience had been wearing thin. She had her own needs and desires, but she had been holding back for me. I was the one holding up our relationship, and yet she was still willing to put it on hold even further for my sake.

 

I’m not sure if those were the words I needed to hear, but I stopped resisting and let my body be taken along with the slight movements of Yae’s chest. I felt like a child being babied by a mother while held cradled against her breast.

 

“… Thanks, Yae.”

 

I gave up and let myself be spoiled by her kindness. Yae sat back down on the futon and gently rocked me in her arms. More than my friends and classmates, more than Ayame-san, and definitely more than my parents… Yae was person I was closest to in my life. She was the one person I loved and will continue loving. It honestly stung in my heart to make her wait even longer.

 

“I’ll always be around for you.”           

 

And she would. I knew that. That was why I was disappointed in myself for ending our night alone together so weakly. That was why I was angry at myself for not being sure about to do. That was why I was frustratedly thinking to myself one thing…

 

‘I’m sorry.’

 



(57) Day 3 Midnight Rendezvous (17.5 m < 17.7 m)

 

“… The internship starts next summer… And it really is just a summer internship so then maybe senior year can be normal after all… Maybe I can at least take the internship and see how much I like it before thinking about the job…”

 

“Zzzzz…”

 

“I’ll still have to keep my grades up if I want to stay… Knowing them, I really can’t avoid that even if choose to take the job…”

 

“Zzzzzz…. Munya munya…”

 

“This job… But what I thought I wanted to do was… Is it really worth it?”

 

After my… embarrassingly heartfelt ‘hug’ and comforting session with Yae, we had both realized it was very late and would have to get up early the next day now that the ‘exploration day’ of the school trip had ended. Yae and I were also extremely tired from everything we had gone through today, so we were both extremely tired. Even if we did want to fool around, we both lacked the energy to.

 

That was why Yae went to bed and curled up in her futon like a burrito. I would have done the same, but I knew I had to go through the documents Ranko-san had delivered. I still did not know if I wanted to accept, so I pondered and organized by thoughts as I read. I developed a more streamlined understanding of my roadmap for the future.

 

“Mguuu… Tou… ya…”

 

Yae’s sleeptalking could be heard through the open door to my ‘insertable room’. I could not see her because the ‘curtain’ of her skirt had still been left over the glass. She must have been dreaming about me. Knowing that, I sinking feeling formed in the pit of my stomach.

 

Yae… My childhood friend was the girl who had confessed to me in middle school. I know how much she loved me, and I loved her back. It was surreal to think that this week long government program had brought these feelings of ours out in the open so easily… It concerned me. She wanted what was best for me and my choices and inability to make choices had been so hard on her. Did I really deserve such kindness from her? In my honest opinion, I probably didn’t…

 

… A lot of things had been happening these past few days. We hadn’t been given the time to relax, let alone breathe, with everything we had gotten involved in. And sadly, the job decision was not the only ‘event flag’ I had gotten while on the island.

 

“… It’s almost time, huh?” I turned my head to my bed where a large paper had been spread out along the sheets. The paper the Kogei girl had given me had a message. Unfolded, it was much bigger than I thought. It was like a map I could spread out onto half of the king-sized bed. The message written on it wasn’t anything complicated, though. It was simple.

 

[Midnight.]

 

That was all it said, but it came accompanied with a drawing. As expected of a student from Kogei – even a quick sketch had a difficult to replicate quality to it. It was a depiction of the hot springs and the port city in the far distance. I certainly did not think I had to venture out into the hot springs or the city when the springs were closed and all students were prohibited from leaving hotel premises at night. I also doubted I’d be able to take a bus out into the city this late at night. Well, I already knew where to go. The message was simple – find the location where the sketch had been made from.

 

With my destination known and a half an hour until midnight, I had to get going. Even if the place was still in the inn, the building was ten times my size so it would still take some time to get there. I turned off the lights and closed the door of the room before I quietly pushed past Yae’s skirt and walked onto the TV table.

 

“Zzzzz… Ggnn…”

 

“Yae… Sorry, but I have to do this…”

 

… Sneaking out while Yae was asleep felt underhanded. I did not like doing things behind Yae’s back, especially because I knew I couldn’t lie if I was caught. Even so, I knew I had to go.

 

At the very least, being the smaller person in the Magnified room meant my footsteps were softer. My sounds as I descended the staircase bolted to the TV stand were drowned out by Yae’s breathing and snoring.

 

“… Too close…,” I whispered to myself when I got to the bottom. I realized Yae had moved her futon closer to the TV stand. She had rolled around in her sleep too, causing an arm as thick as a fallen tree to block my path. “… Maybe this is a sign to stay…”

 

My decision to head out, though, had already been made. The tatami muffled any noises I made so I did not have trouble walking up to Yae’s arm. Her head and arm were too close to the table and wall so there I was completely blocked in. If I wanted to head out, I had to get over her.

 

‘Just do it quickly and she won’t wake up,’ I thought to myself as checked how much noise my feet were making on the tatami. With a running start, I dashed towards the thinnest part of Yae’s arm – her wrist. I leapt over the human arm hurdle. I was not an athlete but all of the physical education classes paid off. I succeeded in hoping over Yae without brushing against her skin.

 

“Zzzzz….”

 

“… Phew…” I let out a breath of relief. Yae had been left none-the-wiser that I had just treated her like a track-and-field obstacle. She may have sounded like she had so much energy earlier, but she had been just as tired out as I had been today. She was sleeping like a log. I calmed down seeing her sleeping face that was turned towards me. I was sure she wouldn’t wake up.

 

With the tensest part done, I was able to head the rest of the way out to the normal sized door with ease. I opened the normal-sized door that resembled a mouse hole next it and headed out into the halls of the inn.

 

There were not many giant schoolgirls out because it was now curfew, but there were still Magnified hotel staff members working that I made sure to keep out of the way of. I did not want to get hit by the moving skyscrapers on wheels that were the towel carts. I stayed along the wall along a yellow marked pathway that also had painted arrows pointing to where the tram-system stops were. I did not take the system, though, because my destination was close enough.

 

Where was my destination? While it would have been difficult for me to figure out where in the inn would have a view of the hot springs and the city, there was one place I had already been to before that came to mind. The place where Yae and I had met Narumi-senpai and Takahashi had the same angle of the hot springs as the sketch – the footbaths.

 

 

………

 

Eventually, I made it outside to the hot spring veranda where, as expected, I saw a lone figure seated at the edge, gazing at the moonlit springs and distant city. She had a sketchbook in hand and a set of pencils beside her. I was hesitant, but the view of her from behind was nostalgic so I continued walking and approached her.

 

“… Oya oya? Trying to sneak around this late at night? You wouldn’t happen to be trying to sneak into the girls’ rooms, would you?” the girl giggled but did not turn her head. She maintained her focus on the landscape.

 

“With how long it took for me to walk all the way over here, the least you could do is greet me properly. You’re the one who told me to come here after all,” I put my hand on my hip and tried to sound assertive, but my nerves certainly did not maintain their calm. It wasn’t because she was over ten times my size but because of whom I was speaking to.

 

Sumire Yashiro – the girl who associated with the dangerous Kogei delinquent and the very same girl who Takahashi had encountered and was completely drained by – had obviously been the sender of the note.

 

Our middle school friend who moved away to study at a different high school, Sumire was the one Takahashi and I wanted to keep away from Yae and the only person who would send me a hand drawn note for a message. Whereas Yae was our quartet’s voice of reason, Sumire had always been the enabler whenever Takahashi and I butted heads over what we wanted to do. She was the type of person who enjoyed excitement and playing around… as long as she was only watching it from a safe distance. We all used to be best friends until she moved away.

 

After all of these years, there were things about her that hadn’t changed, but there were also things about her that I never knew either. And alone on this moonlit night, we properly met again.

 

“Oya? Sorry about that. You being so much smaller compared to me just made it impossible for me to resist saying that,” the art school girl finally put her sketchbook down and turned around. She spoke playfully at first, but nostalgia filled her tone of voice as she turned her gaze towards me and brushed her hair behind her hair with her left hand. “It’s been a long time since I’ve last observed you properly, hasn’t it, Touya? Ever since I knew you were here, I wanted to talk to you again.”

 

“Yeah, it’s been since middle school, Sumire,” I nodded. She had a cat-like smile on her face that never left her. I anxiously swayed back and forth in place, uncertain if I should get even closer or not. She looked at me the same way a cat would a mouse. Sumire’s eyes unnerved me with how they remained fixated on me no matter how much I moved. This was not new however. Even back then, Sumire’s love of observation was intense. Those piercing eyes of hers were what led to her choosing the path of an artist in the first place.

 

I did not have to move to get closer to her. Sumire moved instead, scooting her enormous body and displacing the cool night air out of the way and onto my body.

 

“Ufu~! You did well figuring out where to go. I may be on the Digital Arts track but my eye for depicting what I can see is still pretty good with a pen and paper. Did you know right away that it was me when you got that little scrap paper?”

 

“That schoolmate of yours said Oyasumi so strangely that I was sure it was a nickname for you,” I nodded, affirming her suspicions. ‘Oyasumi’… ‘Oya’ and ‘Sumi’… Sumire always had a habit of saying ‘Oya’ so it wasn’t hard to figure out.

 

“Oya? It was that easy? I typically pass messages along on behalf of girls like Mashiro-san, so she was just returning the favor. I was certain you’d show up in the Sakuragawa girls’ room at some point, and I was right,” Sumire laughed. “Wasn’t she pretty and quirky? I quite like her. She’s a delight to watch when she gets excited.”

 

It seemed after separating from our middle school group and moving away, Sumire was having a good time at Kogei. The Sumire I knew back in middle school never made many friends outside of our little circle. That’s why I was a little relieved to hear her talk about her schoolmates so light-heartedly. She had new friends. Whether she was treating them as friends and not as ‘viewing entertainment’ though was another thing entirely.

 

Pat! Pat!

 

Sumire slapped her palms onto her legs repeatedly and looked expectantly in my direction. Compared to me who was on the defensive, she was extremely forward and assertive. Despite us not speaking to each other in years, she spoke as though there was no emotional distance between us at all. “Well, come now. Hop on. I called you here so we could catch up. Don’t worry: I’m so big that you’ll fit right on my lap with plenty of room to spare.”

 

She physically removed any distance as well. She wanted me to be directly on her.

 

Pat! Pat!

 

“Climb on, Touya.” She gestured again by slapping her legs a few more times impatiently.

 

“… I can’t say no?” I was absolutely reluctant to agree.

 

“Not at all, unless you want me to move you myself… like this~” Sadly, Sumire knew I had little choice. She was only waiting for me to climb up on my own out of courtesy. She knew could easily force me onto her if she actually wanted to. To prove her point, she blocked my retreat route with her palm and began shoving me towards her until I was pressed against her hip… or more specifically, she began shifting her yukata-clad body so that she could feel me against her butt.

 

“Mfff?!”

 

“You feel quite nice there. If you don’t want to sit down on me, maybe we can do the reverse,” she mischievously suggested. Her hand tilted and turned, pressing different parts of my body from my legs to my torso and then to my head into the plush rear end.

 

“Mffpff?! Mfffphm! Mffmph!” I struggled to push my face away from the yukata fabric hugging Sumire’s posterior. Was she being serious? I hoped she was joking, but with the way she was readjusting her seating position and lifting her massive butt a literal meter up, I thought she was trying to pull me beneath her. I felt I was going to be consumed by the shadow of her butt.

 

“Just kidding~ Ehehe~!” Sumire let me go without actually pinning me underneath her. She pulled her hair behind hair her ear out of habit again before ‘apologizing’ to me. “Sorry, Touya, but that reaction was amazing. Even though you should know you can’t fight back against my fingers, you struggled as hard as you could to break away. I just had to see what you’d do when up against ‘big old’ me.”

 

Although she apologized, I knew she wasn’t serious. I backed away reflexively now that I was free. “Your sense of what’s fun is as distorted as always, Sumire.”

 

She did not deny it. “Of course it is. I’m not Observer Sumire for nothing, you know?”

 

Her smug boast of her own self-given nickname middle school made me wonder if she ever left the ‘chuunibyou’ phase of childish delusions. She wholeheartedly embraced it.

 

“Is it really ‘observing’ if you’re causing them to make those reactions?” I snidely pointed out.

 

Sumire put her finger to her lips as though she was pondering my question seriously. “I suppose I’m a bit more active than passive even though I prefer to just sit back and see the chaos unfold around me. But you’re one to talk, Touya. I’ve been listening to those health committee girls around town. It seems you’ve been quite the observer yourself.”

 

As much I prided myself as the health committee’s observer, I was not happy to be compared to Sumire in this sense. “It’s just my job. I’m only writing things down what I see so the others can understand how things are.”

 

“I’m jealous,” my old friend surprised me with her response. “Girls don’t get to be Reduced so I still haven’t gotten to see the perspective of you little guys.”

 

“… You want to be Reduced?”

 

“Well, not really. I’m quite content being the bigger person,” Sumire pushed herself off the wooden veranda so that she was standing in the hot springs down below. Even though her feet were now she was a few flights of stairs down, I was only able stare at her at her thighs if I looked straight ahead. I still had to look up at her. A smug smile formed on her face as pulled her yukata even higher up that it already had been earlier when she was putting her feet in the water.

 

“H-Hey, what are you doing?” I stuttered. Sumire had been wearing the yukata with a loose sash so it was easier for her to raise it over the knees and even above me. She purposefully stopped just before I’d be able see her underwear.

 

“Reduction and Magnification are so interesting because everyone’s reactions are so different when there’s such a huge size difference from the norm,” she continued, her smug smile widening even more now that she had seen me flustered. “It’s just a shame I’m only able to see half of it because of some dumb law. I’d like to see up girls’ skirts too and see how they react from below.”

 

“You want to what?” I did my best to look away as Sumire wiggled her hips, trying to force me to look up. “You’re more of a pervert than I remember.”

 

“You sure have a lot of guts calling a girl a pervert when I’m big enough to do something like this to you,” the girl winked and flapped her yukata even more forcefully. The cloth whipped across the air, generating a gust of wind that forced me to narrow my eyes. “How do you like that? I’ll blow you down with just a panty flash.”

 

“I stand by my statement: you’re a pervert, Sumire.”

 

“Ufufu~ So firm. I really do love you for those brave reactions of yours, Touya.” she laughed. “You know that I’ve always been this way. It’s just that my eyes opened after seeing how fun Alteration is. I can force plenty more reactions out of people without having to take a single step.”

 

Fun, she said… While she had made a point about the laws, she spoke of Alteration like it was just another way to play around. Ookojima Port had shown that size changing could be a part of everyday life, but I didn’t know of any public place that would treat it as a form of entertainment. Maybe some private businesses had made use of it, but anything under the government’s regulations had too many concerns about safety.

 

“Sumire, you and your friends aren’t abusing your school’s Alteration technology, are you? You and that other girl were talking about stomping on a guy so casually in the bath earlier.”

 

“I’m not, specifically. And, Reina-chan is just Reina-chan. That’s just how she is,” Sumire knew who was I talking about but she dismissed my question quickly. “You don’t have to worry about her. She’s a nice girl. I love her because she makes such fun faces when I make her mad.”

 

“So even people your size are targets for you…”

 

“You say that like I simply toy with people smaller than me, Touya,” Sumire pretended to take offence while maintaining her cat-like smile. “I’m an equal opportunity girl. Why else would I have groped Aoi in the middle of the road today?”

 

I stumbled. She what? No wonder Takahashi had been so drained after their encounter.

 

“G-groped?”

 

“Her shrieks were as fun as ever. And then she almost stepped in front of a few cars and she panicked and concerned,” Sumire giggled.

 

“Sumire!” I shouted. “That’s not something to laugh about. She could have caused a car accident.”

 

“Oh? You sound quite angry, Touya,” Sumire stopped giggling because I was being serious. “I understand. I suppose I was a bit reckless there. There are regular sized people all around me, so I should have been more cautious. I may have forgotten they were people at that moment.”

 

Sumire’s words concerned me. “How do you forget that they’re people?”

 

“Well, of course that’s because I’m a giant right now. If you were Reduced and I were normal sized, you’d be no more than a little doll to me,” Sumire answered matter-of-factly, putting her hand on her head and then holding it over me to make it clear how many stories taller she was than me. “Size is relative after all. It is important to remember the reality of our scales.”

 

“I think it’s you who needs to learn about that reality.” There was no doubt in my mind that people like Sumire were the reason why Magnification Week was necessary. Kogei’s Reduction Dormitory system seemed to have made it easy for all of the girls at that school to treat the size difference so lightly. She had to be shown that she couldn’t play around at her size.

 

“Ufufu~,” Sumire giggled but calmed down after hearing seeing my response. She did not find my reaction any fun at all so she turned her head towards the distant city lights instead. “… That face you’re making isn’t any interesting at all. You misunderstand, Touya. I’m just saying things the way I see it. You don’t have to worry about me doing something wrong. I wouldn’t be fooling around with any other boy than you.”

 

“You’re just saying that,” I wanted to believe her but at that moment, I did not. “Those guys at Kogei probably get messed with by you, don’t they?”

 

“Well, they aren’t as assertive as you Sakuragawa boys seem to be…” Sumire put her hand over her mouth before she spoke, trying to conceal her mouth as she looked up at the moon. I thought she was hiding her smile, but she had been fine without hiding it the entire time before. “Kogei’s an interesting place, Touya. If you saw it for yourself, then you’d understand.”

 

Sumire did not give me a clear response to my question, but from her vagueness, it sounded like she had been.

 

Because she continued to look upwards, I turned my head skywards to match Sumire and was swiftly drawn to the moon when it became blocked by the clouds. The veranda darkened now that its light was gone.

 

“Aww, it is getting late. I’m sorry, I was having too much fun playing with you that we hardly even got to talk,” Sumire realized as she took one foot out of the water. She had no trouble getting back up onto the veranda from the footbath. Her wet feet landed right next to me as she got out, forcing me to jump backwards several times to keep out of her way. Upon seeing that, Sumire’s default cat-like smile returned. “There’s still so much more I want to speak to you about, but I guess we should be heading back before we get caught. It sure was fun talking to you again, Touya.”

 

I wish I could have said the same but just chatting with Sumire had tired me out.

 

“About tomorrow, I’ll go find you,” Sumire decided tucked her sketchbook and pencils under her arm. “I’m sure you and Aoi have been racking your brains about how to deal with me all day, haven’t you?”

 

“I-” I froze. She knew.

 

“Did you think I wouldn’t realize?” Sumire giggled. It wasn’t the happy, mischievous type of laughter she had before but a more melancholic one. “I didn’t really leave on the best terms with you all when I had to move, did I? Let’s catch up – you, me, and Aoi since we’re all here.”

 

After saying those words, Sumire waved at me and walked off, her city-block sized stride taking her out of my view in mere seconds as though nobody had ever been outside. I was left alone to withdraw back to my room, my thoughts a mess once again after I thought I had sorted them out earlier.

 

That Sumire... She was having too much fun. Alteration made her love of observing people even stronger because she could see so many things happen that would never occur at normal size. That desire of hers to witness people reacting to different situations was what caused the cram school incident to happen in the first place…

 

That unspeakable incident… I was somewhat grateful that, in spite of all that we talked about, we never mentioned Yae at all. Was it because she hadn’t run into Yae that she thought Yae wasn’t with us? It was true that Sakuragawa only took one second year class at a time.

 

“Maybe if we don’t bring up her up, she won’t end up meeting her.” I tried to remain hopeful. That was the best course of action I believed I needed to discuss with Takahashi about. ‘… Then, nobody will get hurt.’

 

I was able to head back to my room before one o’ clock. Slowly stepping inside, I was thankful to see that Yae had rolled around in her sleep so that she was no longer blocking the way to the TV table. She was peacefully snoring, completely unaware of the fact that I had been sneaking around under her notice.

 

‘Yae…,’ I clenched my fist as I looked down at her sleeping face from the top of the TV table when I finished climbing up the stairs. Yae had already done so much for me by being patient with my choices. For her sake, I did not want us to go through anything similar to what happened at that cram school ever happen again. ‘You don’t need to know about any of this.’

 

That was what I thought. That was what I believed. I headed back to my room to rest up as much as I could. I knew tomorrow would be one hell of a day.

End Notes:

And finally done with Day 3. Wow, this part took way too long to get through and there were way too many chapters for this day.

Day 4 (17.7m < 54.2m) by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

Starting Day 4!

(58) Day 4 Wake Up Call (17.7 m < 53.9 m)

 

Ring! Ring!

 

I wasn’t able to get as much rest as I would’ve liked for the fourth day of Magnification Week. Before the sun had even risen, I received a phone call from the Health Committee. As I was expected to work today, I was already on duty.

 

Yawn!

 

“Hello? This is Kirishima…”

 

“Good morning, Touya-kun~! I hope you slept well~!” Yanase-senpai was super energetic despite how early it was. I was only somewhat stirred awake by my ringtone but had to stand up to respond to her because there was no way I could muster enough energy to speak to my more fun-loving upperclassman otherwise.

 

“Let’s just say I’m glad there’s a coffee maker in this room, Senpai…” I mumbled as I moved to use it and walked with my phone towards the bathroom to wash my face. “Am I on duty already?”

 

“Mhm~! We need everyone on duty super early this morning~! Us girls had to get up especially early because of how big we’ve gotten~! We needed to get out before we got stuck~ Ehehe~”

 

“Stuck?”

 

“That’s right~ Is Yae-chan doing okay~? She isn’t awake, right~?”

 

“… Uh, I think I can still hear her snoring, Senpai… Hold on, let me see…” I was still half asleep so my initial thought was that girls had gained another few meters in the past few hours. After wiping my face, I turned toward the glass wall. Yae’s skirt was still covering the entirety of the bedroom’s wall it so I couldn’t see past it, especially in the darkness, but part of it had slipped off in the corner of the restroom. “Uwah!”

 

“Touya-kun~?”

 

I nearly dropped my phone. The sight in front of me shocked me enough that I lost my grip on it. Senpai wasn’t joking when she had talked about getting stuck. I was aware that the girls would grow more rapidly during the night just like us boys had shrunken down back during Reduction Week. The 10-scale supposed to be a proper room for the 18 meter Yae the night before, but Yae took up a majority of the room’s width now.

 

That wasn’t the surprising part though. Yae had been rolling around in her sleep throughout the night so instead of seeing all of her, I had been greeted a butt that spanned from the bathroom glass wall to other end the bedroom’s glass wall. The glass was straining as her rear end pressed against it. It worried me as to what’d happen if the glass actually broke. It’d fill up and destroy my entire room. If my coffee had been done for me to drink, I would’ve spat it out because I was not expecting to wake up to my childhood friend’s room-sized butt in my face.

 

“… Sorry, Senpai. This wasn’t exactly a sight I planned to see so early in the morning.”

 

“Ehehe~ I take it Yae-chan’s still asleep then~! I’d say I’m surprised, but we were asked to give the girls some medicine to help them sleep last night~! Although I don’t remember if we gave any out to Yae-chan~…”

 

They had sleeping medicine? I didn’t realize. That must’ve explained why Yae slept through me sneaking out.

 

“Well, I’m sorry to have to ask you this, Touya-kun, but we need you to do something right away~!”

 

Hearing Yanase-senpai’s sing-songy voice sent a chill down my spine. “Okay…? What is it?”

 

“It’s a new day so we need to reapply the sensory mitigation spray on you~! Can you head out and give Yae-chan a good sniff?”

 

“P-Pardon me?” I fumbled with my phone once again that morning.

 

“We’ve asked the staff to filter in the spray into the ventilation system for your room so that you won’t choke from how thick it normally is~” Yanase-senpai informed me. “All that is left is for you to get used to Yae-chan’s body odor again~! Maybe spend a minute huffing her socks or pressing yourself against her chest~!”

 

… This was certainly a request. At the very least, if the spray was actually being filtered into my room, I didn’t realize it at all. That was good for me because of how rough it was getting coated by it before. However, considering there my way out was completely blocked by one specific body part of Yae’s, there wasn’t much of a choice in what I would have to ram myself against.

 

“It shouldn’t be too difficult, right~? She’s 30 times bigger than you so you must look only 6 cm or so tall to her now~!”

 

The comparison was unnecessary because I was able to confirm that with my own two eyes with how big Yae’s butt was in comparison with my room. She had to be over 50 meters tall by now.

 

“Senpai, you aren’t being a voyeur and watching are you?” As I walked over to the door, knowing full well that Yae’s yukata covered rear was directly outside, I was suspicious of my upperclassman who was having too fun of a time telling me what to do.

 

“Oh, definitely not~” Yanase-senpai giggled over the phone. “I wish I could see, but I have my own tasks to manage right now~! You’ll see right after you finish~!”

 

“After I finish?” Although I asked the question, I didn’t wait for an answer. I could hear the door straining from the pressure Yae’s body was putting against the entire wall. I had originally thought that whatever the island was using to reinforce everything normal sized was amazing but it seemed to be lacking for some reason in the inn. My experience so far had taught me that everything should be able to handle giant girls, but it seemed that wasn’t completely accurate. “Um… Senpai, are the walls supposed to be creaking? It definitely wasn’t yesterday.”

 

“Oh, Ranko-san is helping the girls leave so she said she had to adjust some settings~! You should hurry up, Touya-kun~!”

 

Adjusting settings? Was Ranko-san weakening the strengthening effect on the inn? The guys were safe outside, but because I was inside, didn’t that mean I was in danger of Yae’s body actually breaking the glass?

 

“Guess I should hurry then,” I sighed as I put my hand on the doorknob. I didn’t even have to push or pull the door. The moment I turned the doorknob, the door swung towards me, nearly slamming into me. The entire doorway immediately filled up with Yae’s supersized yukata-covered rear. “Gwoah!”

 

“Hm~? Are you okay, Touya-kun~!” my concerned senpai asked after hearing my yell.

 

“Y-Yeah… Just got caught off guard again,” I slowly approached the door again. Yae was pressing so hard against it that the entire doorway was now blocked by the part of her butt that got stuck in it. I slowly reached forward to touch it and saw just how firm it was. It was more solid than any glass or steel. My only exit was now completely sealed. There was no way out.

“Senpai, you can get me out of here after, right? Yae’s butt has kind of locked me in here.”

 

“Of course~! We do need you to get out for the other thing we need you to do after all~!”

 

“Well, I guess I’ll just get started,” I sighed and got up close and personal to Yae. I shoved my face into the yukata cloth and breathed in. I was grateful that this was clearly her butt cheek rather than any other part of her butt. There was one thing Yae could unconsciously do in her sleep that would be completely nightmarish to me if I were sealed off.

 

Breathing in Yae’s scent was not a bad thing in my opinion… as long as it wasn’t her feet or used socks. Despite being overnight, the yukata fabric had the smell of herbal scent Yae had bathed in. There was also the smell of sweat mixed in, but this was far more preferable to how I had to activate the Sensory Mitigation Spray yesterday.

 

Tremble.

 

“Mnya?”

 

“Huh? Uwoh!”

 

It was definitely because Yae could feel me embracing her butt with my whole body. The minute I spent sniffing her must’ve woken her up. I held on tightly to the yukata out of reflex, but that was a bad idea because, when she pulled away from the wall, I was taken me along with her by the centrifugal force of her rolling.

 

The sudden roller coaster ride wasn’t the roughest thing, sadly, Because Yae was still half asleep, she must not have realized what was causing her to itch. Since she had tripled in size from her already enormous height, my 1.80 m frame must’ve felt like a 5 cm bug crawling on her 54 meter tall body.

 

“Wait, Ya-!” I saw a massive palm swing through the air towards me but there was no way I could react in time.

 

Slap!

 

My giant childhood friend’s hand slammed down onto her butt with incredible, shoving me into the yukata fabric round the butt cheek with crushingly heavy force. It felt as though an entire building’s weight had slammed into me. While Yae’s butt had a fair amount of squish to it, it was still solid enough that I had to endure most of the impact.

 

“Mgak!” I gagged. The air had been squeezed out of my lungs in one go. Yae’s palm strike had rattled me. If I had to be honest, it actually hurt a little, which was something that was not common thanks how Alteration worked. Ranko-san’s weakening of the strengthening field must’ve also counted to people as well. I actually made me worried what would happen if she had turned off the strengthening effect completely.

 

Wrrmmmmmm…

 

“Huh?” At that moment, I heard a strange sound from my body – or more accurately, my clothes. The bodysuit underneath my yukata actually felt like it was shifting around like a living creature. I shuddered for a moment, but I quickly realized what was going on. The impact of Yae’s slap spread through my body, but it mainly spread around it. The outfit was protecting my body. “… I see. I guess I should be grateful to Ranko-sa- Wah!”

 

I couldn’t finish my sentence because, when Yae lifted her hand off her butt, my yukata was stuck to it. I was pulled up at breakneck speeds, my vision becoming a blur, until she stopped her palm in front of her face to see what she had hit and find me on it.

 

“Mgh…Touya?” my sleepy childhood friend was rubbing the sand out of her half-open eye with her other hand as she called my name. She only called my name out of habit, however. She actually hadn’t realized I was on her hand yet though. I had front row seats to her drowsy face so I saw her tired eyes slowly brighten and open before she actually realized I was literally in hand. “Eh? Touya? Did you get smaller again?”

 

“…Morning, Yae. I think you mean that you got bigger…,” I mumbled, choosing not to move my body in order to slowly restore my own energy.

 

Yawn!

 

“… Why are you on my hand?” She was slowly waking up. I was thankful for Yae’s low energy because I probably couldn’t handle her freaking out or being panicky at the moment. She would’ve been embarrassed if she had realized I had been sniffing her butt and would have panicked if she realized she had smacked me with the same amount of force as she would to crush a mosquito.

 

“I’ll leave you to figure that out,” I didn’t want to honestly tell her so I picked that choice of words.

 

Thankfully, Yae’s attention turned elsewhere. The cozy single person room had become far more cramped than the previous night for her. While still sitting on the floor, she realized her head was nearly letting the ceiling. “Wah! Wait, what the heck? Why is the room so small?”

 

“What do you think? I told you. You’re the one who grew,” I tried to answer her calmly.

 

“Huh? O-Oh, right. I’m still growing,” Yae accepted my answer, but she still glanced around nervously. “Uwah. This is surreal. How am I supposed to get out of the room like this?”

 

That was what I wanted to know. I wanted to ask Yanase-senpai, but I realized that I had dropped my phone when Yae had rolled and pulled me out of my room.

 

Ring! Ring!

 

It seemed Yanase-senpai had realized that, though, because Yae’s phone began to ring. Just like Yae, herself, it had grown with her, filling up a majority of the table Yae had put it on the night before. My childhood friend could reach it from where she sat with ease.

 

“Hello? Yanase-senpai?” Yae put the phone on speaker so I could hear as well.

 

“Morning Yae-chan~! Sorry to bother you, but I’m guessing from his scream earlier that Touya-kun’s done with his task now~! So I guess it’s my turn then~!”

 

“Task?” “Your turn?”

 

Senpai giggled at our ignorance of what was going on. I really should’ve known more as the health committee member, but these were things not covered in the general briefing I received before Magnification Week began.

 

“We’re removing the wall now~! Yae-chan, stand back, okay~!?

 

“Removing the wall?” Yae and I both repeated in unison.

 

Rumble! Rumble!

 

At that very moment, the wall to our left began to tilt. The morning light poured in from the widening crack as the inn wall fell to the ground. Yanase-senpai wasn’t kidding when she said she had her own job earlier. Outside, our upperclassman had literally torn down the wall. She bent down so she could see Yae inside, her smile leaving her face.

 

“Good morning, you two~! It’s time to start the day~!”

 



(59) Day 4 Out if the Inn (53.9 m < 54.2 m)

 

There were many things that I knew about Magnification Week’s itinerary, but there were also many things that I didn’t.

 

I had known that the ten scale Inn wasn’t a permanent structure, but to think it had removable walls… Was it actually a dollhouse that had been Magnified? Well, considering how much bigger the girls crawling out of it now were, that would have made a lot of sense.

 

“This is… surreal…” Yae mumbled as we sat by the boulders (rocks in Yae’s perspective) along the mountainside as instructed by Yanase-senpai. We watched her and a few other health committee members, who were now all taller than the inn itself, worked together to slowly take down the walls of the inn so that equally gigantic girls could walk out without getting stuck in doors or hitting their heads.

 

“You’re telling me,” I agreed with her completely while held in her palms and pressed right up against her stomach.

 

Even I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. The inn had high ceilings so even at four times their height, the girls weren’t too cramped, but if they grew any further, it certainly would’ve been difficult for them to get out. That was why the wall had to be removed – so there wouldn’t be any hassle for them. Most likely, Ranko-san weakening the inn’s Magnification just in case girls actually did get stuck. It was a bit scary to picture, but I tried to imagine all of the girls packed into a room like sardines. The Sakura room, I recalled, had been big enough that such a thing wouldn’t have happened, I believed.

 

As the girls walked out and were directed to where Yae and I were, I could hear various concerns and complaints for the disheveled Sakuragawa, Isuzu, and Kogei girls.

 

“Jeez, when did the ryokan become an obstacle course? It was so cramped in there!”

 

“What’s that on your leg?”  “Huh? W-whoa! Is that the door?” “Looks like you took it with you.”

 

“Ugh… Couldn’t they at least have let me get my make up before making us get up?” “Your make up? What about our clothes?”

 

“Can I at least take a shower?” “Wait, how are we going to get changed?”

 

The girls were all dazed and confused after going through such an early morning surprise. Some of the girls had been sleeping really close to one another too, so because they all grew, several body parts had hit each other according to the marks on their bodies and their disheveled clothes.

 

“My face… Shizuku, did you have to step on it?” “Sorry… Was asleep, Nayu-chan.”

 

“Hey, it beats having an injured neck. Tokiwa’s boobs were so heavy.” “I-I apologized already, didn’t I?”

 

“G-Give me my bra back, Tsujimoto-san.” “Yeah, hold on. It’s still tangled in my arm, Class Rep.”

 

Yukimura’s feet and Tokiwa’s breasts causing trouble for other people had been well within expectations. Tsujimoto somehow getting her arm between Yoshikawa’s boobs and accidentally unhooking her bra over the night, though, was something I certainly didn’t see coming. Yae put me onto her lap and used her hands to block my view when it looked like our class rep’s yukata was about to fall off.

 

“Well, I guess this means everyone had another rough morning,” I decided to start a conversation with the body lying flat on the ground to Yae’s left. “Did you at least get some sleep before that, Takahashi?”

 

“… Maybe a few hours…” the giant girl actually answered, but it was clear by the sound of her voice that she was still exhausted. “I’ll manage… Just don’t move me for a while.”

 

“This is really chaotic,” Yae sighed. “What are we going to do now that we can’t fit in the inn?”

 

“Well, it looks like we still use the facilities where we can fit, but it looks like there are things we’ll have to go without today,” somebody answered before I could. Turning our heads, Yae and I recognized the girl as the drink lady from Isuzu we played mahjong with.

 

“Oh, Komori-san,” Yae recalled the girl’s name. “Did you go ask?”

 

“Yes,” nodded the girl. “I was told our belongings are being moved right now, so we’ll be able to change out of these yukata later. However, it seems they will be holding on to most of our things – even all of the items that had ordered.”

 

“Seriously?” another person walked in on the conversation. It was Shiina. The gyaru was doing her best to do her up with a pocket make-up kit and mirror that I realized was tucked in between boobs larger than my body. She had likely been able to take it with her because it was already on her person when she got out of the building. ”That tote blows. My contacts are in my bag too.”

 

“I’m pretty sure they’ll get you your contacts back, Shiina,” I shouted up so that the giant girl could hear me.

 

“I’d hope… Kiri-shii?” Shiina replied before she realized she was talking to me. “Wait, if you’re here, are the guys coming over already?”

 

“I don’t think so,” I answered. “I’m only here because I’ve been with Yae all night. I’m pretty sure they’ll give you girls enough time to change and get ready.”

 

Only a few of my words registered in Shiina’s mind. The gossip-loving neurons in her brain activated. “All night? Sheeeeesh! Kiri-shii, you dog, you. Yaecchi, you two used protection, right?”

 

“S-Shiina-san?!” Yae blushed beat red. “We didn’t do anything!”

 

“Eh? Are you sure? You two look like you dressed up for some kind of play last night though,” Shiina pointed at what Yae and I wear wearing inside our yukata – our bodysuits.

 

“Is that spandex?” Komori tilted her head curiously. “Are you cosplaying as one of those tokusatsu heroes?”

 

“… We’re about as big as the ones that grow definitely…” Takahashi remarked, her body still flat on the ground. It surprised me that she was still a part of the conversation.

 

“It wasn’t play!” Yae shouted, flustered. “I said we didn’t do anything!”

 

Yae’s embarrassment brought more attention to her which did NOT make the situation any better. Her red face was boiling while Shiina laughed and Komori giggled.

 

She was only saved when Kamiya-senpai came over. Like the other health committee members, our committee’s leader fully dressed in our school uniform. She was holding a clipboard in hand as she worked.

 

“Yae-san. Kirishima-kun. So this is where Emi-chan left you two.”

 

“Kamiya-senpai?”

 

“I apologize for the hectic morning. We will make proper arrangements for you girls as soon as we can,” our committee head bowed to the other girls for a brief moment before turning to us. She directed her attention to me in particular.

 

I knew I was getting my committee tasks now. “What am I doing, Kamiya-senpai?”

 

Senpai smiled at my readiness. She looked back up at Yae to ask her a question out of courtesy.

 

“Yae-san, I am sorry to trouble you when you are just as confused as the other girls, but may I put you two to work now?”

 

“S-Sure thing, Senpai. I mean, I did sign up for this with Touya after all,” Yae nodded.

 

With approval received, Kamiya-senpai immediately gave me a rundown of the situation. “Kirishima-kun, the boys are being handled by our male committee members and by Akagi-san. The third year members are taking care of our students and the Kogei students while the first year members are with the Isuzu students.”

 

“So where do you want me to go?”

 

“Can you and Yae-san go help Morino-san? She is with Ranko-san at the moment.”

 

“Ranko-san, huh?” Our experience was Sasakura-sensei’s sister the previous night made both me and Yae sigh in unison.

 

“Um… Senpai, what would I be doing to help out?” Yae asked. “I’m not exactly a health committee member, so I don’t know everything.”

 

It’d certainly be too difficult for Yae to keep up with everything the health committee did. My guess was that she was going to be carrying me around so I could coordinate. It would be difficult for me to be heard from down below now that the girls were this big, especially with the ruckus they were raising trying to figure out what to do now that they could barely fit in the inn anymore.

 

My suspicions were confirmed by Senpai. “Yae-san, you will be helping Kirishima-kun interact. Ranko-san said that there are some things she would like you and Kirishima-kun to do while she supports the program today.”

 

“More like she’s trying to push the work onto us…,” I mumbled. Having learned of her personality, this was likely not far from the truth.

 

Kamiya-senpai could not deny my words, but she chose not to affirm it either out of respect for the government employee. “She is on the other side of the inn. It should not be too far of a distance for you, Yae-san.”

 

It wouldn’t for her but it would for me, which was precisely why Kamiya-senpai had said it.

 

“Okay, Senpai,” Yae nodded.

 

Before Yae stood up, Kamiya-senpai stopped us with another request. “Actually, while you are there, you two, could I ask you two to do me another favor?”

 

“Yes, Senpai?”

 

For a moment, Senpai glanced at Takahashi. Then she looked at Komori. Then she turned to Shiina before turning back to Yae. “From the looks of it, you all seem to be fine. However, it is better to be safe than sorry.”

 

“Safe about what?” Shiina was the one to ask, confused because Senpai had looked at her.

 

“We switched to the a different sensory spray last night and put it through the filtration system. While this new Sensory Raiser should not have any issues, I do not want any repeats of the previous incident,” Senpai explained. “As a precaution, please confirm that girls are behaving as they usually do if you happen to run into any of them.”

 

So besides helping out Ranko-san, Senpai wanted us to check in on our classmates. With Yae around, that likely wouldn’t be a difficult task.

End Notes:

The program itinerary is coming up next.

Day 4 (54.2m < 54.4m) by jellytea819

(60) Day 4 Inn Wrap-up (54.2 m < 54.3 m)

 

Heading over to the other side of the inn wasn’t difficult at all to Yae. The large inn would’ve taken me ages to travel by foot, but because Yae was now three times the size of the building, she circled around the complex the same way just like she was going around a house’s backyard.

 

“Careful now. We don’t want you bumping your head.” “It’s already too late for that, Senpai.”

 

“Okay, on the count of three, we take it off, okay?” “One. Two. Three!”

 

“Isuzu students, please follow Saeki-san to the left! Sakuragawa girls, please follow Fushimi-san to the right! Kogei students please follow me this way!”

 

We still took our time though. The sight before our eyes was just too strange. The health committee girls were doing their best to escort the other students out of the now relatively smaller building while carefully taking down its walls. It looked like they were taking down intricately decorated cardboard instead of actual building walls. It was like the end of a cultural festival – all of the amazing sights and displays we had seen the day before were being taken down.

 

“It looks like we’re not going to be staying here tonight,” Yae remarked, taking slow steps so I wouldn’t fall out of her hands. “Touya, is it me or do the walls look even more fragile than yesterday? I know I’m even bigger now but it looks like they’re going to break when those girls are carrying them.”

 

“Senpai said something about Ranko-san weakening the strengthening effect,” I relayed what I had heard to my childhood friend. “That’s strange though. I never saw anything that looked like a DL field generator when we walked around. And it doesn’t look like there’s any on the roof either. Maybe it’s something else.”

 

Yae pondered what it could be. “We didn’t really go around too much yesterday, but I don’t think I saw anything either. Maybe it’s in the walls… or maybe they have one big one that’s just Magnified.”

 

“I wonder if that would even work.” I considered the idea of DL field generators being hidden inside the giant walls as well, but Yae’s second idea… would a field generator work the same way if Magnified? The science behind Alteration technology was something I had very little knowledge of.

 

“Sadly, the answer is no.”

 

“Kyah!”  “Uwomfff!”

 

To my surprise, Yae’s reaction time had gone sharply up. Her two hands clamped together reflexively in an attempt to guard me. My body was then quickly jerked up as Yae then pressed her hands against her chest, shoving me against her bosom. The person who had surprised us didn’t have any ill intentions, thankfully. In fact, she was a person who could answer our question.

 

“Despite us refining things for years now, we still haven’t worked out all of the kinks with the technology yet. Still, we’ve made good progress, haven’t we?”

 

“Huh? Y-Yurika-san?” Yae got a good look at the woman’s face before she released her protective pressure on me. I found myself clinging to the yukata fabric for a second before falling onto her palms again. “M-Ma’am?”

 

We were looking around for Morino because she was supposed to be near Ranko-san, but the other government employee we had met the night before, Yurika-san, had suddenly appeared behind us – Magnified.

 

“Good to see you kids again, Yae-kun, Touya-kun,” the woman spoke to us somewhat casually. Despite us only meeting one day ago, she had been getting more and more casual with us. It caught me off guard, but, when I was able to get a look at her, I found myself more surprised by her choice of clothes rather than her sudden Magnification or her way of speaking.

 

The previous day, I had seen Yurika-san in a lab coat over a dress shirt and pants, so I had associated her with a formal and scientific appearance, but this morning, she was wearing boots, shorts, tights, and gloves. More distinctly, though, over her tie and dress shirt, in which she had rolled the sleeves up, she had a vest strapped on her that made me think of military tactical gear. She still had somewhat formal clothes, but she looked more ready for a combat than lab work. What she’d have to fight when over 50 meters tall was beyond what I could imagine though.

 

“N-Nice to meet you again, Ma’am,” I stuttered. Even Yae stood up straight because of Yurika-san’s ‘commander-like’ uniform.

 

“Hah…” A sigh escaped the government worker that reminded me of what her actual personality was like. “No need to call me that. I’m just wearing this to help Ran out today. Hey Ran, the two of them are here now.”

 

Of course the reason why Yurika-san would be dressing up was Ranko-san. The woman in question was nowhere to be seen, though. Was Yurika-san talking to her through her headset?

 

“Yeah. Yeah. I can see,” another voice answered out of nowhere. It was nowhere near as loud as the Magnified Yurika-san’s voice was to me, though. In fact, it sounded muffled.

 

Looking around, I realized that, among the strapped and belts on the Yurika-san’s vest, there was a knife holster-like item that had something on it that was far thicker than a knife. A flash light? No. A grenade? No. A sleek white container with a blue cage-like frame was clipped onto Yurika-san’s vest. It resembled a shark cage but with any gaps in the cage filled in by some transparent material. At its relative size, it might as well have been a shark cage because it could certainly hold people in it.

 

Well, as it turned out, that was precisely what it was used for.

 

Popping up out of the top of the container, a familiar face waved out at me. Clad in a lab coat, Ranko-san greeted us energetically. “Hey, kids! Hope you had a good rest last night!”

 

“Ranko-san?!” Yae and I were surprised.

 

“Oh, that’s a good reaction,” grinned the woman. “Do you like this? It’s our Co-Size Harness. I can hang out in here while Yurika does all of the heavy lifting.”

 

“…” Yurika-san said nothing, but to our surprise, she brought up one finger. With it, she started poking Ranko-san back into the container.

 

“Hm? Mgff! Hey, Yurika!”

 

“I don’t like being Magnified, but if I can shut you up with just the tip of my finger, I’ll do it,” Yurika-san still had an annoyed expression on her face, but she seemed to be satisfied forcing her partner back down. “If there’s one thing about having to keep you under watch that I like, it’s the fact that you have a Magnification ban.”

 

Ranko-san was shoved completely back into the container. I could still see her through the transparent material of the cage. She wasn’t actually angry. In fact, she was laughing as she pressed some button on a panel inside.

 

“Heh. I don’t mind the ban. It’s pretty warm here right next to your tits, Yurika.”

 

“Eh?” “R-Ranko-san?” Yae and I were stunned when Ranko-san’s voice came out of the device as though she was on a megaphone.

 

“Ran, you idiot…” an embarrassed Yurika-san gripped the cage on the Co-Size Harness and tried to smother it. It received no damage and only served to make the woman inside laugh more.

 

“Haha~! Well, before Yurika figures out a way to strangle me, let’s get to business, shall we? Morino-san, can you help Yae-chan get dressed?”

 

“Morino?”

 

Following the government employee’s orders, the occult club/health committee member arrived with a pile of clothes in her hand. Curiously, she had the same vest on that Yurika-san was wearing. There was nobody inside her Co-Size Harness, though. “Morning, Yae-san. Touya-san. Did you two sleep well?”

 

“No.” “Not at all.” Yae and I were straightforward in shaking our heads.

 

“Yup, same here,” she laughed weakly. “I lost a card game with Kasumi-chan so I had patrol last night. Had to deal with some girl from crazy Kogei girl wandering around past midnight.”

 

“Hgrk!” I forced my mouth closed to refrain from spilling any details.

 

“A Kogei girl?” Yae repeated. She didn’t look at Morino when she asked that question. She glanced down at me, thinking I had choked. I shivered, fully aware who that likely was. Sumire must’ve gotten spotted heading back.

 

“She was way too energetic even though it was after midnight,” our classmate shook her head. “You’d have thought the sleeping pills would’ve knocked her out.”

 

“Well, the Kogei girls have been very crazy from what I’ve seen,” Yae giggled at Morino’s look of exasperation. I was bit more relieved when Yae stopped turning her gaze to me and relaxed even more when Ranko-san gave orders while strapped onto Yurika-san’s chest.

 

“Yae-chan, can you put Touya-kun down by those trucks there? Morino-san will take you to a place you can change.”

 

“Trucks?” Yae glanced around at her feet. It took her a while to find the ten white blocks down below. “O-Oh. I didn’t even realize those were cars.”

 

“Don’t worry. I didn’t realize either earlier,” Morino nodded. “It’s kind of scary how our shoes are bigger than them now.”

 

“Oh, they are. This is super surreal.”

 

Morino was right. When Yae lowered me down to where around a dozen trucks had been parked, I saw that her loafers were actually longer than the full length of the bigger trucks. It was certainly intimidating to be staring up at her long legs from below and even worse when Yae raised her foot slightly just to compare. Seeing the bottom of her slipper made me concerned of getting stepped on.

 

“Well, let’s get changed, Yae-san. We can’t have you going around in that yukata all day.”

At the very least, Morino was one of the saner Magnified girls. She grabbed Yae and started to take her away, leaving me with Yurika-san who removed the cage from the Co-Size Harness and lowered it to the ground.

 

“Oh wow. This thing’s bigger than a water tower,” I realized there were ladders around the transparent cage because it was over two meters tall. I could see Ranko-san climb up a ladder inside to open the hatch and get out.

 

Plop!

 

“Gffh?” Ranko-san’s first order of business was to throw something at me.

 

“There you go, Touya-kun: Your set of clothes for today. It’s just a spare uniform I asked my sister for, but you can change in one of the trucks that they took my equipment out of.”

 

“Equipment?” I took the pair of pants that had been covering my face off. I didn’t mind changing, but I was curious as to why so many trucks were around. I didn’t have much time to look around more though as a shadow descended over both of us. “Uwoah!”

 

Wham!

 

Tired of standing, Yurika-san sat down on the dirt and gravel. Her sheer weight actually dipped into the earth, shoving things either down or to the side.

 

“Hahaha~! And you said my ass was fat, Yurika.” Ranko-san laughed as she adjusted her glasses.

 

I wasn’t sure if making Yurika-san angry was a good idea on Ranko-san’s part. There were enough vehicles to make a truck yard, but compared to the giant woman, they looked like had a bunch of toys in front of her. Even the biggest truck wasn’t as long as the thinnest part of her legs. In fact, because Yurika-san was bending her legs, she was actually also created an underpass they could go under.

 

“Geh, you idiot,” Yurika-san was also surprised by the butt print she had made in the ground. We’d have another hot spring if it ended up being filled it with water. “Did you weaken the field generator by that much already?”

 

“I set it to gradually weaken over the course of the morning,” Ranko-san jumped down and ran over to one of the trucks. Following her to the other side, I saw numerous different devices set up on a tarp on the ground attached to a generator. Ranko-san didn’t hesitate to change some of the dials on the machines when she approached. “Guess the rate was too quick if you ended up creating a Butt Bath.”

 

This was the equipment Ranko-san was talking about. They looked like the machines that were connected to a Magnification Platform. They were a lot more stream-lined than the ones our school had been given though. Complicated numbers and words were flashing on the display screens as the government employee typed on one of the three keyboards. As I peeked at the monitors, I could only understand a few terms like ‘Field Strength’ and ‘Magnification Scale’.

 

“Are you curious, Touya-kun?” smirked Ranko-san.

 

“Well, sci-fi is a man’s romance after all,” I couldn’t deny how interested I was. “Is this all for the inn? Actually, since the girls are all over the place now, I guess you have to make sure the environment’s safe from them.”

 

“Oh my,” Ranko-san blinked. She whistled, impressed. “You sure are sharp, Touya-kun. You’re right. The day’s about to begin, so we have to make sure to put away this inn and get everyone ready for the day’s itinerary.”

 

“Put away?” I was aware of the itinerary, but I wasn’t sure what Ranko-san meant about putting away the inn.

 

“Heh. Let me show you,” Ranko-san’s eyes were sparkling after she heard my question. Stepping to the right most machine, the woman pressed a few buttons. On one of its screens, I recognized it as a map of the area; only, it had numerous colored dots speckled around it. “Alright. It looks like your committee girls work fast. The walls were put back properly, and the tracker’s showing me no life signs so everybody’s been evacuated. I guess we’re good to go.”

 

“Trackers? Ranko-san, you can track us?” I realized the implications of the map in an instant.

 

“Don’t start being surprised yet, Touya-kun. Why don’t you get a load of this too?”

 

Ranko-san opened the glass lid sealing up a big red button on the machine’s console and pressed it.

 

Vrrrrrr!

 

In an instant, before my eyes, the gigantic inn that all of the Magnified girls and I had been inside the night before vanished.

 

“Huh?!” “What just happened?” “The inn!?”

 

I could hear the exclamations of shock from the girls around the area. It was obvious that they would be surprised by the sudden disappearance of the place they had been staying the night.

 

That wasn’t the surprising part though. Even I, who was normal size, couldn’t see the inn anymore. All there was remaining was the empty plain created by the inn’s disappearance. “Teleportation? Didn’t the Magnification just get undone?”

 

The Magnification did get undone, but not in the way I expected. Because walking would take too longer for her, Ranko-san had Yurika-san lift her up and bring her too the center. It wasn’t too far distance for the Magnified woman at all – Yurika didn’t even have to move from her seat.

 

When Ranko-san came back, I saw something was in her hands, or rather, just in her palm. The inn didn’t just get its Magnification undone. It had been Reduced as well. If anyone had been inside, they would’ve been no bigger than a millimeter tall.

 

“Oh, I love hearing everyone’s surprise so early in the morning,” the woman laughed as she pocketed the miniscule inn into her lab coat’s breast pocket. The entire building we had once slept was kept tucked away against her chest. “Come on, Touya-kun. It’s time for us to start the program for today.”

 



(61) Day 4 Magnification Occupations (54.3 m < 54.4 m)

 

The program for Day 4 of Magnification Week was something that had been decided from the start by the government. Unlike Reduction Week’s adjustable curriculum, Magnification Week had a set plan because our trip had to be regulated by the government.

 

“Aah… Aah… Is this thing on?”

 

Although the Department of Alteration was lacking in staff on the island, Sakuragawa’s health committee was filling in the gaps. In the expansive grass field a quarter of a kilometer away from where they inn had been, roughly 50+ Magnified students from three separate schools had been instructed to stand for assembly just like whenever we had to do whenever our principal gave speeches to the school. My school’s Magnified health committee members as well as government employees were stationed in a square around the area to keep an eye on everyone.

 

“Oh good, it is. Gooood moooorning everyone~!” Ranko-san’s voice came out of both Yurika-san’s holster and a set of Magnified speakers. “I hope you had a good night’s rest! The morning probably could’ve left a lot to be desired, but that’s just how it is!”

 

It was certainly nerve-wracking to be standing up front with Ranko-san, but the woman’s carefree attitude was successfully calming my nerves now. The glass-like wall of the container I was in also gave me a sense of separation from the outside. After all, the one who was actually standing in front of the crowd was Yae.

 

“Today’s the start of Day 4. That means your free roam day on this school trip is over! It’s time for you all to get a proper understanding of how Magnification works and what it’s used for!”

 

However, I was a bit uncomfortable with how much it swayed. Unlike Yurika-san whose Co-Size holster was more like a military vest, Yae’s was closer to suspenders that she wore over her summer uniform so there were fewer places to clip on. Also, because Yae’s chest size was bigger than the older woman’s, it stuck out more. Her glass chamber pressed against her chest, unnerving me in a different sense.

 

“… Are you okay in there, Touya?” Yae whispered as Ranko-san continued her explanation.

 

I pressed a button on the panel inside the container. I made sure this one was the button to speak into her headset rather than out loud to everyone. “It’s a bit shaky. You’re a bit too bouncy, Yae.”

 

“T-Touya,” Yae blushed. “It can’t be helped. They gave me a uniform that was a bit too small so it’s a little uncomfortable.”

 

I could see that the uniform was tight on her for… obvious reasons. Yae had to wear the bodysuit underneath her summer uniform that hugged her figure enough already. Adding the Co-Size Holster on top must have been rough on her, especially under the heat of the sun.

 

In any case, the reason we were here up front was to be one of Ranko-san’s examples.

 

“You girls and the boys over by Kiku-nee will be together all day today. As you can see from where I am, we’ll be giving all of you a Co-Size Holster when we let you change clothes. If you’re fond of looking cool, we’ve got the JSDF military style. If you’re into something simpler, the suspender-type vest Asano-san here is wearing is available too.”

 

Yae was being used as a fashion model. She didn’t seem too embarrassed about it, but that might have been because she was concerned about me. I couldn’t see through the glass when Yae grabbed onto it and held it tightly. Even so, I could hear what was going on outside.

 

“That looks cool.” “Suspenders? Lame.” “Wait, are we keeping the boys in them?”

 

There was a mix of reactions and questions from the girls as Ranko-san continued giving a rundown on how the holster container could be placed and operated. She was gushing about it. It took some time before Yurika-san’s patients grew thin and she encouraged Ranko-san to go to the main topic of her speech.

 

“Ran… The time.”

 

“Gwaah! Hey, don’t stick your finger in here! I thought it was a snake for a second!” Ranko-san’s sudden shout and reaction came through the speakers. Yurika-san was taking advantage of being bigger than Ranko-san as much as she could. From how Ranko-san normally behaved, I thought she couldn’t be taken off her pace, but the size difference was too much even for her.

 

“…”

 

After a long pause, Ranko-san realized everyone had heard and tried to recompose herself. “Ahem. Sorry. That’s right. I should probably tell you what you are all doing today. Today’s itinerary will be Magnification Occupations.”

 

Magnification Occupations. There it was. Much like how Reduction Week gave us guys a chance to see a few Reduced jobs, the main reason why we had been moved to an island for Magnification Week was for this part of the itinerary. To learn about different jobs in how Magnification could be used, the girls would be taking part in trying out these giant sized occupations.

 

“We’ve got a variety of tasks for you girls to all go through so we’ll have you group up and then rotate through each area on the island throughout the day. At the same, the boys will be joining in while inside the holster capsules. Construction, demolition, development, support, since you’re all big girls, there’s plenty you can do, but don’t take things lightly.”

 

That was the general plan. As Ranko-san lectured everyone on the itinerary, I looked out to see groups being formed by the health committee members. It seemed the girls weren’t going to get to choose their groups so that the schools could be mixed together.

 

“Touya, are we going to be in one of those groups too?” Yae asked me. She didn’t have to turn her head or anything because I could hear her easily when literally attached to her.

 

Presing the button inside the container, I answered. “We’ll be moving around apparently, so we won’t be staying in one group. You’re still getting the full experience, though, Yae.”

 

“Oh, so we’ll be seeing a lot of people then.”

 

“Yeah,” I responded, letting go of the speaker button. I kept my eyes focused outside. Because groups were being formed, I was searching through the crowd for one person in particular. “Sumire…”

 

Yae had a better view of the area than me, but she wasn’t actively searching the crowd, so she must not have noticed. I spotted the girl hidden behind her friend, the delinquent, Reina. Kamiya-senpai seemed to be doing her best to keep her away because the group Sumire was being put in didn’t seem to have any Sakuragawa students. Seeing that, I hoped things would be okay for me and Yae.

 

It certainly helped to have people working behind the scenes.

End Notes:

Sorry it's been a while and sorry if it's short! Next parts will be the girls going around with the different occupations

Day 4 (54.4m < 56.0m) by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

Traversing the island and the first occupation station: 'Bridge Builders'.

(62) Day 4 Island Navigation (54.4 m < 55.6 m)


Strange groups being formed during school trips were common when you weren’t allowed to pick. Mixing three separate classes from three separate schools made them even stranger… Is what would have been the case if Sakuragawa students didn’t outnumber the others. We were a public school with a higher student body count than Isuzu and Kogei after all. Sakuragawa students were present in every group.


Well, it didn’t really matter much to me and Yae. We weren’t part of any group because we were expected to go around to each area to help the health committee members for each of the stations around the island.


After all of the girls and boys had been grouped together, we were told to take a short walk north to where one of the other committee members would be waiting. Among those that we know who were following were the sporty Hozuki and the pervert girl from Kogei Academy, Izumi.


“Whoa. I thought we’d be taller than all the trees by now, but I guess this island’s got bigger trees than I thought,” Hozuki remarked, surprised to be staring up at trees even though she was already over 50 meters tall. 


North of the former inn site was a forest that had a path of trees cleared out for the girls to walk through. While Hozuki was right that there were trees still taller than them, most of the trees were, at best, waist high to the 50+ meter tall girls. Rather than walking through a forest, it might have been like they were walking past some bushes.


“Hey, Natsume-kun, was it? You’ve sure got some muscles. Mind if I sketch you later?”


“Heh. So you noticed huh? Sure thing. Hwah!”


“Izumi-san, you’re drooling. And Ryou-kun, don’t flex like that. You’ll fall out of the capsule if you’re not careful,” Yae was trying to be Sumika Izumi’s replacement overseer since her friend hadn’t been grouped with her. I wasn’t sure who was in Hozuki’s Co-Size Harness since she wasn’t bothering to talk to him while rushing ahead of the group, but it was clear that our class’s tough guy, Ryou, had been paired up with the girl from Isuzu because he had climbed to the top and opened the hatch to speak to her. Her ability to see how muscular Ryou, who was only as tall as the girl’s pinky finger, was could only be attributed to the sensory enhancement that the girls were given.


“Sorry about that. Kogei’s guys are pretty lanky since mostly all art course students,” Izumi wiped the drool from her lip and reattached the case holding him to the suspender type holster. I noticed that Ryou’s case didn’t jostle around as much as mine… probably because Izumi was pretty flat compared to Yae. “Actually, wait. I didn’t know you were part of the staff. I thought you were a regular student.”


“Well, Touya’s the health committee member. Not me. But I guess we’re a weird exception. We’re helping out, but we won’t be following the group after this,” my childhood friend explained and put a finger to the container I was in. A fingerprint as large as my head was left on the translucent wall.


“Touya… Kirishima, right? That was your name?” Izumi recalled my name and turned her attention to me. “Actually, I was curious. What did Hazuki give you last night?”


“Huh?” I was caught off guard. I had forgotten that the girl had seen me get the message from Sumire from her friend. “Damn… She remembered…”


“Last night? Touya, you were given something?” Yae hadn’t been around during that time either.


I was glad that I had to press a button to speak to anyone outside. Neither of the two could make out my expression or had heard my reaction, so I had some time to compose myself. I still had to make it quick, though, because I could feel Yae’s grip on the harness container tighten like a vice. The material groaned under her strength. I didn’t want to know if the containers could be crushed by a Magnified girl or not.


“Yeah,” I pressed the button to speak. “She gave me a scrap of paper that was stuck in her bra. I swear, you Kogei students are all weird.”


“Her bra?!” Yae exclaimed. I could tell she was blushing from the surprising location. I hadn’t lied… not that I could ever do that in the first place. “Touya, you pervert. Why did you take it from her?”


“Uh, Asano-chan, I think that girl’s the pervert instead of him,” Hozuki slowed down enough to hear us and butted into the conversation as if she was always there. “Hey, Izumi was your name, right?. Why the heck would your friend do that? Is she a weirdo?”


I was thankful Hozuki had directed her question to Izumi. The conversation had successfully been diverted away from me. “Why? I don’t really know. Hazuki’s… okay, you’re right. We’re all a little weird at Kogei, but Hazuki’s a level beyond most of us. Even I can’t keep up with her sometimes.”


“So you admit you’re weird?” Yae was a little surprised at Izumi’s honesty. Well, the girl proved it immediately when she got a closer look at our school track team’s Hozuki.


“Hm? What’s up?”


“You… Do you mind if I touch those legs? They look so toned.”


“Well, that answers your question, Asano-chan,” laughed our school track team’s ace. “Sure. Go ahead. I’m a runner after all.”


The conversation between Sumika Izumi and Haruka Hozuki continued without Yae, giving her a chance to walk away from the literally touchy-feely topic. 


“Touya… I want to ask you about that later, okay?” my childhood friend told me. I gulped. Despite Hozuki’s interruption, Yae was not going to let that matter go.


“F-Fine,” I mustered up the courage to reply.


As the trek into the forest continued, Yae’s attention was taken by her surroundings. She glanced at the ground more carefully from the bush-like tree tops to half meter deep footprints they were leaving in the dirt.


“Hm…? Hey, Touya. What’s this weird pattern along the ground?”


“Pattern?” I looked down from the dangling container. I experienced a hint of vertigo when I saw just how far down it was from Yae’s chest, but I saw the pattern she had noticed. I was surprised she didn’t recognize it immediately, but at her size, it probably didn’t look like one to her. “Um… Yae. Those are stairs.”


The forest we were walking through was actually on mountainous land, but the girls were so tall that the incline was more of a ramp to them than a hill. The stairway path up part of the humid mountain forest looked more like a pattern on the ground from directly above to giants like Yae. 


“Stairs? Uwah… They look so different from above that it’s surreal. We really are big, huh?”


Rumble!


“Whoa! Yae?” The entire container started to descend like an elevator as Yae unhooked it from her suspenders and lowered it to the ground. She wanted to properly compare the pedestrian staircase with me.


“Oh wow. How many steps would you have to climb, Touya?” She was crouched down on the mountain road, giving me a good view of what was under her skirt.


“Looks like I’d have to climb 2 stories to get to the top step of at least that part,” I answered. If I had to say, I was surprised that Yae didn’t realize that there were stairs along the road. There was a vertical drop at the edge of the giant sized path. It was like Yae and the other girls were walking a sloped sidewalk instead of a mountain path.


“2 stories? That’s too much of a difference, Touya. It didn’t even realize we were going uphill.”


“Hm… I guess the tops of the smaller trees do make it hard for you to see the edge,” I realized as I looked up. They were in the way in the same manner a bush would obscure what was beneath it. “Did you know there’s a river over there?”


“A river?” Yae’s answer told me that she hadn’t seen the river hidden beneath the jungle of treetops. My stomach lurched as Yae brought me back up to her chest level again to hook me to her suspenders so she could go check. Carefully, so she wouldn’t disturb too many trees and boulders with her massive size, approached it.  “Oh wow. This is a river?”


“You sound unimpressed, Yae,” I noticed her tone of voice. I realized why, though, when she walked over to it. The 15 meter width of the section of the river we were able to see was comparable to her shoulder span. She was able to put her feet on opposite shores without stretching or straining herself.


My childhood friend’s attention was directed upriver rather than at me and my voice. “Hm? Is that a canoe?”


“A canoe?” I was surprised and pressed my face against the container to look. Yae was right. There was something going down the river. It wasn’t a canoe though - specifically, it was a kayak.


“Hey, Missy! You’re going to scare the wildlife if you stray off the path!” the man, who seemed to be an islander, shouted up at Yae. “My customers are here for the nature experience - not a schoolgirl’s panties. That’s not my kind of business.”


“Huh? Uwah. S-Sorry!” the girl apologized. She closed up her skirt before the man’s kayak floated down between her legs and then jumped over the trees to get back onto the path. The impact of her feet landing on the ground was enough to leave a half meter footprint in the dirt.


“Haha~! Did I scare ya or something, Missy? Just make sure you stay on the path, alright? The island’s going through enough changes with these government programs. We don’t need some Magnified student making unnecessary messes.”


“Yes, sir!”


“So there’s a kayak tour, huh? And here I thought this island’s main tourist trap came from all of the Alteration technology around here,” I chuckled. I was in awe at how calm and in command that kayaker had been when Yae was so many times his size. He must have been accustomed to giant women.


“That surprised me,” Yae brushed her disheveled hair back in place and readjusted her hair clip. “I didn’t think there would be anybody else but us out here.”


“Shouldn’t you be able to see ahead and realize sooner, Yae?” I asked her.


“Not really, Touya,” Yae answered. “There’s a lot of twists and turns around this path. And there’s another mountain up ahead too. This definitely is a big island if it has mountains and forests that I still can’t see the end of…” 


She had a point. We were still at a comparatively lower elevation than our destination. There were supposed to be cliffs and hills coming up soon too.


“Well, I’m pretty sure we’re almost done with our ‘short walk’. Just another minute or two and we should be at our first station,” I informed her. I had to pause when I said ‘short walk’ because while it was only 5 minutes of walking around a mountain forest for 50+ meter tall girls, it’d probably take an hour or two in a vehicle for anybody regular sized. 


“Station? Oh, that’s right. Touya, which station was the one up here?”


I didn’t have to answer Yae. After another minute of walking around the path that started twisting to the left, she and the other girls came to the first destination - an enormous cliff and waterfall that even their 50+ meter tall selves had to look up at. 


… Well, I said enormous, but that was to anyone normal sized. We would’ve been in awe at one of nature’s wonders normally, but to the girls, it was more like a tall wall that could still be climbed over. Sitting on top of a 60 meter high near vertical cliff was one of our upperclassmen who was playfully kicking her feet in the air next to the waterfall. She made it look like one of those indoor waterfall fountains that I had seen at some fancy malls before.


That wasn’t the unexpected part though. My senpai was wearing a black bikini, hot pants, and a black cap that was very uncharacteristic of her. I knew whose session this was, but I didn’t expect her to have that sort of attire on while greeting us.


“Hello, Asano-san. And I see Kirishima-kun’s in there. Good, so I have you two first along with this group.”


Reika Fushimi-senpai pulled her black cap so that its visor was on her left. Senpai never really stood out in the background, but she was certainly doing so now. She hopped off the top of the waterfall and landed on the solid ground to the side of it, leaving two craters of footprints in the earth from the impact. 


“Welcome to the first station of the day. Bridge Builders. I hope you’re all ready to get wet.”




(63) Day 4 Station A - Building Bridges (55.6 m < 56.0 m)


What kind of lessons were to be expected at the stations around Ookojima? According to Ranko-san and the itinerary, we were learning different jobs that involved Magnification. More specifically, the girls were going to be helping with developing the island while we boys guided them from inside the capsules.


“Bridge Builders is pretty self explanatory. We want you girls to construct some bridges along the rivers, cliffs, and this waterfall to make it easier for people to travel across,” our bikini-clad upperclassman explained.


Literally uprooting several trees with her bare hands, Fushimi-senpai revealed a construction site’s worth of lumber, timber, logs, and even added those uprooted trees to the pile as well.


“There’s plenty of materials for you to use. Please pair up with another person and make one bridge each at your designated location. Asano-san, Kirishima-kun, and I will evaluate how well it is after,” Senpai treated the wooden supplies as nothing more than arts and crafts materials. I couldn’t argue with her though. From the girls’ perspective, each log was the equivalent of a popsicle stick to them. 


“We’re building actual bridges?” “Whoa. Cool. I did this in primary school before!” “Wait, is that going to be safe?”


There were many concerns and delighted remarks going around regarding bridge construction, but there were more worries than excited sounds. Was it alright to treat structures that people were going to travel over lightly enough to allow a bunch of schoolgirls to build them like they were in an arts and crafts class? I didn’t like the idea of being a part of the evaluator list, either. Did that mean I was going to have to walk across the bridges myself?


Beep.


“Hm?” Inside the harness capsule, one rectangular area of the translucent wall turned green and text appeared on it. “What the-? Is this whole thing like a computer monitor?”


Touching it, a number of different images started to display inside the capsule I was in. They were all blueprints of different bridges with instructions identical to the ones that came with self-assembly furniture.


Fushimi-senpai’s explanation continued. “The boys have plenty of blueprints to guide you girls. While you are free to ignore them and try building on your own, we don’t suggest that. Do not think that these bridges are going to be simple creations. We want something that a truck could drive over.”


“Senpai. What happens if our bridge fails?” Hozuki raised her hand to ask.


“Of course it’s someone from Sakuragawa who asked…,” giggled Fushimi-senpai. She plucked her own bikini’s string without feeling embarrassed. “How about a punishment game for girls who end up doing poorly? We’ll have you wear a much more revealing swimsuit than this one to the next station. We were given several slingshot swimsuits from the Ookojima Port malls for this.”


“Eh? No way!” “Wait, is there even one in my size?” “T-That’s a bit too racy even for me.”


“Uwah… Even I’ll pass on that one,” I heard the pervert girl Izumi refuse as well.


“The boys won’t get any punishments?” Hozuki was unnerved by the idea of being made to wear a swimsuit that definitely wasn’t her style, but she was still willing to ask her question.


“Oh, they will. Pictures of their reactions from inside the capsules would be taken and be on the list of photos available at the end of this trip. And then we’ll give them some time under the waterfall to cleanse themselves," Senpai answered. I, and probably all of the other guys stuck in the capsules, shuddered. Even if we weren’t the ones who failed, getting caught ogling at any girl in the super revealing sling bikini was a social death.


“I’m pretty sure being under a 50 meter waterfall would hurt,” I had heard of waterfall meditation, but I was sure it couldn’t be done beneath such a huge torrent of water even though it looked like a narrow leak compared to the giant girls.


With the punishment weighing on everyone’s mind, the construction began with all of the girls and boys readily complying and cooperating with one another. 


And despite being made evaluators, Fushimi-senpai didn’t want Yae to lose out on her experience, so she climbed onto the top of the waterfall as if she was pulling herself up a wall and then extended her hand down to my childhood friend.


“Asano-san, your area will be up here with me. It should be pretty easy to make one up here, right?”


“I’m making one too?” Yae asked, accepting Fushimi-senpai’s hand. It concerned me when the boulder she stepped on cracked under her weight, but she kicked off of it and climbed to the top of the rocky and wet cliff in one shot. That didn’t stop her from getting blasted with a stream of river water, sadly. “Blegh! Wah! My face!”


“A bit of water shouldn’t be anything to complain about, Asano-san. Go ahead and put Kirishima-kun down over here. He needs to see the site so he can decide how you should build,” giggled Senpai. 


“Down there? Okay?” Senpai said that Yae didn’t have to worry about a ‘bit” of water, but when Yae lowered the capsule into the river, I realized that it was deeper and wider than the river we had walked by on the way. Yae’s strength shoved the capsule firmly into the ground, displacing earth and rock. A quarter of the capsule was submerged underground and a third of it was underwater as well.


“… I’m glad this thing’s pretty durable,” I remarked. I could hear the current beating against the container. If she hadn’t firmly put the capsule in place, I wondered if I would have been swept away with the current. I’d fall down the waterfall if that happened.


It looked like I was staring through the glass at an aquarium. The only difference though was that the water behind the glass was rushing towards me. Well, that wasn’t true. The other difference was that instead of seeing fish in the water, I saw the ball of my childhood friend’s barefoot as it entered with a powerful splash. She had taken off her shoes and socks to avoid getting wet while standing in the water. 


“Oh, this part of the river is wider. It looks more like a creek than the trickle of water we were following up here,” I heard Yae say as she wriggled her toes in the water. Boulders were knocked away by her toes and waves splashed into the capsule whenever her foot shifted. The 56 meter tall girl’s ankle was close to 3 meters high which towered over me and the 1 meter deep water level. 


Turning my head, I saw Yae lean over to the opposite shore. She dropped her shoes and stockings down on the dry land, but one shoe bounced, knocking over two trees. Her stockings, as well, ended up covering enough land for several dozen camping groups to set up tents on.


“Fufu~! It may look like that to us, but this is a 30 meter wide section of the river,” Senpai informed her. She had her own collection of wooden materials nearby. Getting down on all fours in the water, she swept her arm across the ground and easily knocked over several trees to reveal a clearing where they were.


“W-Whoa…” I admittedly was less focused on the destruction to my left and more focused on staring up at Senpai’s butt in her shorts. It not only blocked half of the sunlight but it also stood higher than the treetops themselves. “Senpai… Is it alright to be tearing down all of those trees?”


“I was informed that it would be fine to uproot any trees growing too close to the river so that the next group coming to the station could take care of it,” Fushimi-senpai answered as she picked up the wood. “The more I pull, the easier it will be for them because they won’t be doing the same job as us.”


“They won’t?” Yae repeated. “What will they be doing then?”


“Oh, you’ll see later, Asano-san.” Senpai did not want to spoil the surprise. She handed an armful of lumber to Yae and then bent down next to my capsule. “Kirishima-kun, which design do you want to do?”


For a second, I was mesmerized as Senpai’s breasts bounced above my head. Fushimi-senpai normally didn’t stand out, but she certainly was now in more ways than one. She was just as big as Yae if I was correct. I could feel their weight as they swayed in her bikini. If she bent down any lower, they would brush right up against the capsule and likely knock it over.


“Huh? Oh, right. Um… Let’s do this one. It needs a bunch of supports, but that looks like the safest.”


“I can’t see the blueprint, Kirishima-kun. You’re going to have to guide me.”


“What? Oh… Um… Oh boy. This is going to be hard,” I realized. I could see where both the girls and the guys were going to have a hard time now.


It indeed was difficult. There was no glue or tape magnified to connect the logs together nor were there any nails or to fasten them. As a result, the girls had to figure out how to use the wood and only the wood as best as they could.


“Hey, the current’s going to sweep it away if you leave that there!”


“What? As if that’d happen, Natsume. It’ll be-”


Crash!


“... fine… Never mind. Crap. I better go grab those before they clog up the river.”


“Told you.”


“You…! Don’t get cocky just because we were told to listen to you. Open that hatch and start drowning in this water!”


“Hey, don’t hit me just because Natsume-san is pissing you off. We should’ve just gone with my idea, Hozuki-san. Here, I’ve found some vines and threaded them through a needle. Maybe this’ll work for tying the logs up to make those triangle shapes I talked about.”


“Wait, you want us to tie the wood up directly under the waterfall? We’ll be soaked.”


“We’re already wet enough. I’d take off my clothes if the boys weren’t literally attached to us. Besides, Needlework sounds like a good idea. I’m not as good at it as the fashion department, but I did learn a thing or two from them. It’ll look better this way too.”


“Uh… I think you just snapped that vine.”


“Huh? Ah! What the heck? I thought I was holding it delicately too.”


Hozuki and Izumi were directly below us. It seemed Ryou and the Isuzu High School boy were trying their best to lead them, but the two girls weren’t listening. Hozuki was gung ho about doing things her way and Izumi was an art school student who had her own ideas so they were definitely a poor combination.


At the very least, the girls’ giant size meant that the waterfall was only a minor annoyance to them - like a showerhead with very weak water pressure. Any normal person working on their bridge would have been swept away to the bottom of the falls from the force of the falling water.


Snap!


“Oops,” Even Senpai was having trouble, though, as her grip was too strong at times. Logs and lumber snapped like twigs between her fingers. “We’re going to run out of logs at this rate. Let me debranch a few of the trees I uprooted so that the others have enough too.”


“That sure is a surreal sight, Senpai,” I told her as she plucked the branches off of a tree. They snapped so easily between her fingers, but I heard heavy thuds as those branches hit the ground.


Rumble!


“Touya, I need to move you, okay? The logs are going to go here.”


“Wah! Urgk!”


Yae pulled my capsule out of the riverbed and stuck it back down five meters away. In its place, she stuck a log into the ground like a stake. She and Senpai were creating a pseudo-dam-like foundation with the number of logs they were burying in the riverbed. They buried them tilted so that they made a triangular design, and also left enough space between logs so that water could flow through. The girls then started horizontally piling lumber on top to make a flat bridge to walk over.


“There. Is it looking like you imagined, Touya?” Yae looked pretty proud of what she had built.


“Yeah. I’m glad that you’re good at understanding my explanations, Yae. It looks like the others are having trouble.”


“That’s the point of this exercise, Kirishima-kun. While we girls are big, we certainly aren’t well equipped for delicate and accurate work. I think these girls are starting to understand that as they follow orders”, Senpai chuckled, informing me and more importantly Yae of the actual purpose of this station. “Oh, I’d like to make an archway with some logs. It’s not on the blueprint, but it would look more welcoming that way. Is that fine, Kirishima-kun.”


“It should be fine,” I agreed, but I wanted to make a point. “But can we do something about the holes you made pulling up all the trees? I’m worried anything you poke in near the bridge will destroy its foundation since you’ve unearthed so much.”


“Oh right. I guess I was having too much fun,” Fushimi-senpai half-apologized and half-laughed off my request.


“Fun? I mean, building this was a little fun. It was like we were in primary school again,” Yae only partially agreed with Fushimi-senpai. “But my back hurts a little, Fushimi-senpai. We were bending down too much trying not to get wet.”


It was true. This entire time, Yae had been trying to avoid falling over and getting anything other than her feet wet. It must have hurt having to lean forward and bent down all of the time - the classic complaint of anyone tall.


It was also a bit hard for her to watch her step because the trees and lumber were at a height that could trip her up (although I was pretty sure that with her mass, she’d just bowl them over instead of getting stopped by them). She was at least luckier than Hozuki and Izumi though who were at the base of the waterfall.


“You shouldn’t be afraid to get wet, Asano-san,” Senpai spoke carefreely because she was in a swimsuit. “Wouldn’t Kirishima-kun be happy to see you in a wet uniform?”


“I mean, he would…”


“Hey!” I wanted to object, but my honesty got the better of me. “You’re not wrong, but do you have to say it like that, Senpai?”


“I mean, teasing my underclassman about his love life is my job as your upperclassman, right?” Fushimi-senpai giggled after she finished stabbing the wooden logs into the ground to make an arch like she had wanted. She actually couldn’t pierce the ‘delicate’ log into the ground at first, so she used her finger to poke a literal hole in the ground through the dirt and stone. It was a lot stronger than the log and made enough room for one-third of the log to enter.


I also realized that the hole Senpai’s finger had made was thicker than the log. She had to push in some dirt and stone from the surrounding area to fill it back up. 


“Senpai… I told you not to break the foundation anymore…”


“And I won’t be listening to you, Kirishima-kun,” giggled Fushimi-senpai. “Since Asano-san’s been so cooperative, I’d like for you to also experience leading a Magnified girl who won’t follow directions. Asano-san, you’re far too obedient when it comes to Kirishima-kun.”


“Obedient?” Yae repeated, surprised at our upperclassman’s remark. “I don’t think that I am.”


“From what I’ve seen, you follow everything Kirishima-kun says,” Senpai put her hand on her hip. “You’re the type who’d go into a panic if Kirishima-kun disappeared on you, right?”


“Touya wouldn’t do that!”


“Uh, Yae, I think you’re supposed to deny that you’d do that instead of denying whether or not I would,” I wasn’t comfortable with Senpai’s question, especially because I had actually snuck away from our room the night before.


“He’s right. Kirishima-kun, you’ll definitely want to be more careful. Asano-san’s personality does have some worrisome parts…”


“Worrisome? Senpai, that’s mean!”


I frowned. I couldn’t deny her knowing how Yae could get when she was jealous. I knew that Senpai was advising me to be wary. She glanced down at my capsule and gave me a look that told me she knew everything. Kamiya-senpai had put the committee on alert for Sumire after we encountered her in the bath. Fushimi-senpai wasn’t just concerned over Sumire though. She was concerned about Yae’s actions as well. I never knew that my upperclassman was so sharp. I appreciated it, but I didn’t like the fact that our past was out in the open for her to see and realize all of this.


I was thankful that Senpai decided to end the conversation then and there. She did so with a surprising and loud splash.


Whaaaam!


“Huh? Senpai?” Yae and I saw Fushimi-senpai sit down at the edge of the waterfall. Her butt literally stopped the flow of water from coming down. The water from the river splashed onto her hotpants and her bikini bottom and then split off to the left and right.


Down below, Hozuki and Izumi along with Ryou and the Isuzu schoolboy were surprised that the water that had been constantly flowing down onto their heads had been parted. My upperclassman had split a river and waterfall with just her butt.


“Everyone. You have ten minutes left. We’ll be seeing how successful your bridges are soon.”

End Notes:

It has been a long time. I'm so sorry. I wanted to collect references in Okinawa but was unable to due to passport issues. On the plus side, I updated my Bad Status Dragon Rider game during my vacation instead. If you haven't seen it yet, go check out my twitter or dA for a download link!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9501