The Experiment by Enigma
Summary: When a 14 year old finally gets the courage to approach his crush he discover's she had a crush on him too. He goes to her house and she asks him to partake in an experiment.
Categories: Giantess, Instant Size Change, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Experiment
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2922 Read: 42274 Published: May 15 2008 Updated: May 27 2008
Story Notes:
This is my first story so don't be too hard on me. I may make this intto a series.

1. Kyle meets Natalie by Enigma

2. The Tests by Enigma

3. Body Adventure by Enigma

4. Natalie's Second Identity by Enigma

Kyle meets Natalie by Enigma
Author's Notes:
The first chapter of my first story. I hope you like it.

It was an average school day. The teacher's were boring, the nerds were beaten up, and the same out of date buses were just pulling up on Friday. Kyle was one of the first on. He was a blonde haired 5'8 with blue eyes and an average weight. He was lean but not completly ripped. Today he was wearing jeans and a plain white tee-shirt. As he sat down he noticed Natalie sit in the seat across from him. She was pretty much female copy of Kyle. Blonde 5'6 and blue eyes. She was wearing Pink short-short's and a white blouse. Kyle thought she was either a high B or low C cup.

Today is the day, thought Kyle. After about 2 stops Kyle got up and sat next to Natalie. Nice perfume, he thought. He said," Hi...uh Natalie". Shit, I'm already screwing it up, he thought. "Hey" she said. "Um, I was wondering; if you ;would like to,uh, go out or something." "Hmm." Damnit, I geuss I'll never get her, he thought. "Is today at my house okay?" she said. "What. Yeah, sure, th-that would be great." he said. Yesss he thought. When they got to her stop they got off the bus and went to her house. All the while they were telling each other about themselves.

When they got to Natalie's house they went straight to her room. It was a pretty nice house. There were 2 floors and 3 bedrooms. The family room is at the front of the house so it's the first part you see. It had a Plasma screen and a leather couch. The kitchen was average, table, sink, gas stove and a refrigerator. Natalie's room had a soft pink color, a bed with a floral theme and a desk that had a lamp and some drawer's in it. In a corner was a T.V. "So, what do you think" she said. "It's great." "Thanks. Now have you ever heard of the giantess craze?" "Wait you mean like where girl's turn into giants and stuff?" "Yeah" "Well actually it's sorta, a fetish I have, you know? To be found be a giantess and be cared for." "Really? Because I have a fantasy of finding a little man." "Yeah, small world." "Hmm, make yourself at home. I need to run over to my dad's work for a while. I'll be back in about 10 minutes.

10 minutes later...

I was watching T.V. when Natalie came back. She told me to go to her room. I noticed something in her hand. "Hey Natalie, what's that your carrying" "You'll find out soon enough. But first are you free for the weekend?" "Huh? Yeah. My parent's are on vacation. Why?" "How would you like to try to kill 2 birds with one stone?" "That depends. What birds and what stone?" "Well my dad wants my to try out something with this"-she holds up a bottle with clear liquid in it-"so I thought that while I'm doing that, we can play out our fantasies. You see this mixture changes your molecu-to put it simply it shrinks living things, so you can shrink down and I can take care of you for the weekend. Don't worry, there's an antidote and besides don't cha want to hang out with me?" Two thought's ran through Kyle's mind. Is she f***ing serious and I geuss it would be fun. "Fine. Let's do it" "Okay now drink this and say 1" "Okay,*gulp* One. Nothing seemed to happen but then Kyle started to feel very hot. Then he started having seizure's he fell to the floor in immense pain. He saw Natalie staring down at him smiling and then he blacked out.

End Notes:
The next episode should be up in at the most 3 days. Also from now on I'll bold Natalie's word's (Because her voice is louder) and keep Kyle's normal instead of having "". Also Kyle's thought's will just be Italiced and won't have "he thought".
The Tests by Enigma
Author's Notes:

I know I said it would probaly be 3 days till the next episode, I was bored so I decided to write the next part. Oh yeah i forgot the disclaimer on the last one. I decided to write in 1st person.

Disclaimer: I do not own any brands products or anything in this story except for the characters Kyle and Natalie. I am not responsible for minors reading this content because I have rated the material(Maybe even higher than it should be) to show it may be inappropiate for younger viewer's.

I regained consciousness on a wooden platform. I sat up and looked around. I was shocked to see an average teenage girl's room, Only roughly 10 times bigger. I panicked as I tried to find out what happened. I was running around in random shapes screaming my head off. Then I remembered. I asked Natalie out and went to her house. I allowed her to shrink me and I geuss she put me up here. Apparantly my clothes didn't shrink because I was nude. Then I saw the door open. Natalie walked in carrying a notebook and pencil. She glanced up at me, smiled, and started writing again. She walked uo to me and said How's it going? I started to writhe as she boomed out the word's. Sorry. I forgot how sensitive your tiny ears must be.Now before we can have fun I need to run some tests. "What. Why?" That IS the main reason I shrunk you. Besides there aren't many. First test is done with the hearing thing. Let's see if your body is the same. She then proceded, to my protests, examining every part of my body. When she was done she started asking me questions to test my intelligence. Two tests left. But ther're the most: uncomfortable. "What do you mean by that?" She answered by lifting me in a closed fist. Sorry Kyle. I hope this works. She then started to apply pressure. I then realized what she was doing. Her grip increased untill I started to fell my bones strain to keep together. I thought that she obviously felt it but she kept crushing me. Finally there was a sickening crack as every bone under my neck shattered.

Nattalie released my and I layed there in shock. "Oh my god. You crippled me. I mean, what the HELL. You almost killed me. How do you expect to fix me?" Suddenly the pain caught up to me. "AHHHHHHHH. Oh my god. AHHHHHHH. The PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN AHHHHHHHhhhhhh;*sobing* Oh would you be quiet you baby. Just wait 10 seconds. *Sobs* After a few seconds the pain ebbed away and I felt like my entire body was moving around inside the skin. "Wh-wh-what's going on?" Your body is fixing itself. Well that's the end of that. You rest I'll go get some food for the weekend, okay? I nodded. Great I'll be seeing ya. Then she walked out and left me alone to get used to things.

End Notes:
Another chapter. Next time will begin the games. I was going to do it this chapter but I had to go. Untill next time.
Body Adventure by Enigma
Author's Notes:
My next chapter will be at the earliest Monday. I read some writing guides so: I hope I'm better now.

After about half an hour: I think, Natalie came back.
Are you okay? Of couse you are. We're going to play a little game. A game called Body Adventure.
When she said that I got an idea of what was to come. 2 actually. Either this was going to end well or, in Natalie's stomach. I backed up a bit when she grabbed me.
Where are you going? I'm not gonna hurt you.
She then laid down on her bed and placed me on the bed beside her foot. Now I don't have a foot fetish or anything but her feet smelled pretty good. I started to climb her foot, thankful for the hand- and foot-holds her sock provided. When I got close to her toes she started to wiggle them around. I started to lose my balance when she grabbed me with her toes. Stuck in that tight, soft prison I went hard. I geuss she felt it because she started to giggle. Then she released me and I started on my way again. I rolled down her foot and started to walk across her leg. I reached her knee when shebent her leg suddenly. I flew into the air. I looked down at Natalie smiling. I landed on her Short-shorts. I waited for a bit for the pain to ebb and my legs to heal. When I started walking again...
Let's make it more, interesting. A huge hand slammed down next to me and started to come for me. I ran as fast as I could. When she caught me she would squeeze me a bit then push me along. At one point I fell in a hole.

"What the hell?"

What? It's just my belly button. It looked nothing like one. It was so deep I could barely get out. I then looked for ward and saw two huge mounds as big as a 2-story biulding. I realized with a jolt that they were her breasts. I ran forward to climb the heavenly mounds. It wasn't as hard as you would think. They were so soft that when I squeezed them they went with it so I could always hold on. Imagine climbing a giant mountain of play-doh. When I made it to the top I took a break. Natalie lifted her head to look at me. Than I noticed a hole growing around me.

"Uh, Natalie. Why are they doing this?"

Well, either the're growing because of this solution I put on them, or my boobs are hungry and want to eat you up for lunch. She then started laughing as the hole got bigger and bigger. Quite suddenly the growing sped up and the hole opened wide than sealed itself. So I was now trapped in a prison of soft breast flesh. I tried to stay calm. She'll let me out soon. She'll see me gone and help. I waited foe a long time, 10 seconds, and started to freak out. " LET ME OUT. NATALIE. NATALIE.GET ME OUT OF HERE." I started to bash the sides of the prison while screaming this. Then she reached in a plucked me out.

Sorry. I didn't think you'd be so uncomfortable in there. On the bright side, I'm a D cup now. Do you...
"Yes I know what it means."
Okay then let's get back to the game. At first I thought she was putting me back in her breasts but really she was just putting me on the neck of her shirt. I climbed over the neck when...
Now go in. She then shoved me into her shirt with her finger.
I crawled through her shirt and came back to her cleavage. I then walked in, the shirt was being lifted by the breasts, remember. When I was about half way through she stood up. She walked a few steps then stopped. I heard a lick and her boobs spread apart a little. I wasn't sure what happened but I later realized that she just undid her now tight bra. When she laid back down again I began to climb the walls of her breasts. I made it to the nipples and started to kiss them, massage them and hump them. I heard Natalie give out moans of pleasure. When I dumped my juices, I slid down her breasts. Then I fell in another hole, her button again.
You must really like it in there, huh?
"Yeah,yeah." I climbed out again and kept going. Then one of the scariest parts in this whole experience happened. She started to smash her fingers around me. I didn't know if she was really trying to hit me or just scare me but I ran like a madman. I made it to the end of her stomach and saw her belly curve away with two huge poles sticking out. I decided to climb down, though 'decided' isn't thge right word. More liked forcibly told. I caught myself in her pubic hair. She was still giving out some moans and before I knew it she was pushing me toward her vagina. When I got close enough I started to caress them. Her moans got louder now.

I, want you, inside me. Then she shoved me into her clit. I started to scream and flail my arms. She contracted and released pushing me inand out. She's using me like a human dildo. EVentually she climaxed and she pulled me out the last thing I saw was her face before I passed out. Again.

End Notes:

Long one this time. Don't really know what to say here so...

"It takes 46 muscles to frown, it only takes 4 to flip 'em the bird"-Unkown

Natalie's Second Identity by Enigma
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Like I said in the reviews if people want to me to make it an open series, post that in the reviews and I'll do it.

    I woke up on a hard blue surface. Again I looked around at a normal room (a kicthen this time) blown up to monstrous size. Again I panicked as my brain tried to piece together what happened. Again I realized where I was, what happened and how it happened. I heard a radio playing a remix on a table across the room. It was a rectangular kicthen. On the 2 sides were cooking areas, stove, sink and a microwave. A 4-seater table was in the middle. I was on the counter, next to the microwave, while Natalie was heating something up.

    Oh, your back with the living, huh?
    "What? Yeah."
    Sorry about earlier. I got: carried away.
    "Carried away? You fucking raped me."

    Look, I'm sorry. I won't do again. Are you alright? I nodded and she went back to work making, I don't know, lunch? Anyway the bell ringed a few seconds later and she took out a T.V. dinner, grabbed a Coke and I, then went out to the living room. Another normal room. Couch E-Z boy and a T.V. 

    "Wait, how am I supposed to eat. That stuff is WAY too big. Even if it was small I wouldn't be able to reach it."

    Hmm. You're right. Geuss ya can't eat now. Jeez, I'm just kidding. So stop giving me that look. She put me down in the middle of her Mac-and-Cheese. I shrugged and started eating as she ate around me. A few times she came dangerously close to picking me up with the fork. At one point she cut a piece og chicken and gave it to me. It was about as big as a burger. When we were about done I met her more aggresive side.

     You  know. The more I think about: I realize how powerless you are. I mean, I could easily keep you as my little pet. Or maybe a slave. I know, I'll eat you. No one will ever know. Besides, don't you want to be a part of me? I stared at her, dumbstruck. Is she serious? Than she lifted her shirt up a bit showing her stomach.

    This'll be your new home. I'm sure it's, fun, in there. Then she picked me up and lifted me toward her mouth. At the last second she stopped and dropped me in her coke instead. It was a bottle so I could see Natalie grinning at me and rubbing her cute little belly. She took another bite and picked up the bottle. I was still stunned about what was about to happen. She poured the soda, and me obviously, into her mouth. There's chicken stuck between her teeth. I couldn't believe I noticed something like that right now. She teased me, swishing me around her mouth. She forced me between her teeth and started to bite down. Why like that? Just swallow me already. She let go and her tongue shot towards me and pushed me agaisnt the roof of her mouth. Then she swallowed her tongue holding me in place. She spit me out and put me down.

     Scared ya, didn't I?*giggle* I decided you would be more useful as a slave. Besides I could easily persuade another idiot like you to be shrunk. Awww. Did you really think I liked you? No way. Now slave, from now on you will call me Goddess and do whatever I say, or else. Now your first task. My feet hurt and I need you to rub them. Do it good and I might reward you. She then put her feet up on either side of me. Now I don't have a foot fetish or anything but they smelled hot. I geuss I have no choice. I walked over to her left foot and started rubbing. My mom has me rub her's sometimes so I have an idea how it's done. 2 minutes later I was almost done her foot and was about to go to the other one when she said:

Make sure you get inbetween the toes slave. *sigh* I climbed up to her toes again and started to rub the spaces inbetween. Eventually I finished that too and gave her other foot the same treatment. I laid down when I was finished. 

That felt good. You did good slave. And as a reward, well that'll be later. First I need to go on my mile-jog and your going with me. At first I thought she would put me in her pocket but she had other plans. She stuck me in her cleavage, which apparantly grew to D-cups from some formula she put on them when I was,uh, exploring, her body. I don't know if I was happy about where I was or scared about what might happen afterwards. Anyway she started jogging down the sidewalk, me being bounced around against her boobs. It would really painfull anywhere else but Natalie's boobs were soft so they took the impact. I heard one guy try to flirt with her. About 10 minutes later it stopped and she went inside. I didn't know what time it was but it must have been late because she flopped down on her bed and 5 minutes later she was breathing slow and deep. Did she forget about me or did she just want me there? Eventually I fell asleep too.

     

End Notes:

Would it be Coke and I? Or me and a Coke? Then or than? Whatever. Writer's license. Here's another random qoute.

"Men are like parking spots. The good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped."-?  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=949