Sonoko and the Shrinking Hammer by Degeneracy117
Summary:

After stumbling upon a magic mallet from legend which can change the size of what it hits, Sonoko invites her two closest friends, Sumi and Gin, over in order to test out the new toy while she has the chance. Neither of the two girls are prepared for what their friend has in store. Multi-size.

Contains some minor spoilers for the Yuusha de Aru series, particularly Washio Sumi wa Yuusha de Aru. Not required to know the source.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Body Part, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 53388 Read: 23916 Published: July 14 2020 Updated: July 30 2021

1. Chapter 1 by Degeneracy117

2. Chapter 2 by Degeneracy117

3. Chapter 3 by Degeneracy117

4. Chapter 1 Vore Alternate End by Degeneracy117

5. Chapter 4 by Degeneracy117

Chapter 1 by Degeneracy117
Author's Notes:

Story will probably be 2-3 chapters total. 

Primary focus this chapter, beyond general tags: Breasts, butt, entrapment, and some handplay.

The day had gotten off to an unusual start for Gin. Sonok had told her and Sumi about a ‘special’ surprise she wanted to share with them, but they had to come over immediately after school. Through the entire day, Sonoko had been unusually tight lipped about what this ‘surprise’ was. With how ‘out there’ her ideas could be, Gin couldn’t help her mind running wild trying to guess what it was, all the way up till they had arrived at Sonoko’s house and she brought them up to her room.

“So what did you wanna show us?” Gin asked with a curious squint, seated on the floor and watching Sonoko pull out a small box from underneath her bed.

“My mom was overseeing moving some old stuff, there was a lot of expensive looking and big boxes, but I saw what looked like a toy in one of them, so I asked if I could have it.” Sonoko casually answered, gently dropping the box in front of the assembled group.

Sumi, compared to Gin, looked far more skeptical than curious, scrutinizing gaze going back and forth between her friend and the box. “Sonocchi, are you sure this is something you should have and not important to the Taisha? Should you even have been looking around those...?”

“Don’t worry about it, Wasshi. She was on the phone then, but nobody has asked for it back yet so it can’t be that important.” With a shameless, mischievous even, grin, Sonoko opened up the box without hesitation.

'Or, maybe they haven't realized it's gone yet.' Gin passingly thought. She left it unsaid, for she was curious at what Sonoko was hyping up so much as well.

Inside the box was a medium sized, ornate looking hammer, which Sonoko quickly removed and held up for everyone to better see. The tool’s proportions were exaggerated compared to the typical appearance of the tool. Purple string dangled off a thick, short red handle that led to a large and fat oval shape of the mallet’s head. A black ‘patch’ with an intricate yellow design covered the top half of the weapon, with part of the curved pommel on the handle mirroring what was jutting out at the top of it. The whole thing couldn’t have been bigger than one’s forearm, quite small for how big mallets usually were.

“You… wanted to show us a hammer?” Gin’s head shifted sideways in confusion, staring intently at the object in Sonoko’s hand.

“It’s a magic hammer!” Sonoko declared proudly.

Gin looked at her friend flatly. ‘I know Sonoko gets a little crazy, but what’s she going on about now?’

Sumi sighed thoroughly unamused frown over her. “Sonocchi… I know you have a strong imagination, but an ornate decoration isn’t magic. We should return that to the Taisha. It looks valuable.”

Despite Sumi’s scolding, the grin refused to fade from Sonoko’s face. “Watch, I’ll prove it!” Gently, Sonoko tapped the hammer against Sumi’s head before she could protest.

In less than a blink, Sumi was there directly beside Gin one moment and gone the next. There wasn’t any flashy display or sound, it was simply as if Sumi had vanished into thin air.

“Huh!? W-Where the hell did Sumi go!? What did you do, Sonoko!?” Gin whipped her head back and forth over the room, bewildered and trying to find some sign of her disappeared friend.

“Woah, careful, Mino-san!” Sonoko quickly reached forward and put a hand in Gin’s leg to stop her from beginning to shuffle around. “You might roll over Wasshi by accident.”

What does she mean by that?’ Gin answered Sonoko with a confused squint until her eyes followed the trail Sonoko was pointing and her mind went spinning.

Right next to her thigh, there was a small, quivering form of a person, like a tiny doll no more than several centimeters in size. But right away, many things stood out to show this was no mere doll. They visibly moved and trembled under their own will, laid back on their rear and propped up as if they had been trying to crawl away, the beautifully pale skin added to the comparison, yet it was far too realistic to be something like plastic. Lastly, there were the details of their brown and white school uniform and black hair.

Somehow, Sumi, the tallest of the group at 151cm, had been shrunk to the size of a small toy.

Sumi’s terrified gaze slowly drifted up from the wall of Gin’s striped stocking clad thigh, noticeably taller than her entire body, up to meet Gin’s wide eyed gaze. The tiny girl promptly let out a high pitched, squeaky scream. It was almost cute.

“Tadah! A mini-Wasshi! This thing can change the size of stuff~.” As if she were presenting a new toy, Sonoko cheered, leaning over to get her face closer to Sumi.

“S-S-Sono-Sonocchi! W-What did you do to me!?” Sumi’s squeaky voice yelled, any of her usual lecturing tone replaced by pure shock and uneasy. Or, at least it sounded to Gin.

With how high pitched Sumi’s voice was, it was difficult for Gin to pick up her tone well. Actually, it was hard to hear her too well as it was. Shifting her body, and taking extra care to mind Sumi, Gin bent over with her face right in front of Sumi to get a better look and hear her. An action the small Hero didn’t take well, causing her to shuffle and crawl back a short distance now that two giant faces were in front of her. “Wow… Sumi’s so small now. She’s gotta be only a couple centimeters.”

“A-A couple centimeters!?”

“Right? Wasshi looks just like a cute little doll now, doesn’t she? She’s perfect sized to be one too.” Sonoko giggled, briefly shooting Gin a glance.

“I-I’m not a doll, Sonocchi!” Sumi’s frantic voice protested.

“I dunno, Sumi. You’d probably look just like one if you stood still right now...” Gin, still struggling to believe the situation, deadpanned. Sumi always had such naturally pale, porcelain like white skin and now she appeared smaller than the mere height difference between herself, 151cm, and Gin, 145cm. All Sumi needed now were some appropriate clothes and she would’ve looked like a perfect, realistic doll.

“Turn me back to normal!”

“Awww, but I had fun ideas for toy-sized Wasshi. It’s actually why I got the dollhouse here custom made since it’s a lot easier than making a whole new house.” Sonoko drew everyone’s attention over to the large dollhouse Sonoko had on a nearby shelf.

It had been a new addition Gin noticed upon entering her room, an extravagant dollhouse that appeared like a high class mansion, multiple stories and almost the length of a person, by far the biggest of its kind Gin ever saw, not that she saw many. She had been wondering about why Sonoko suddenly got it, but now it all made sense.

“Alright, alright… Explain what’s going on and that thing is, Sonoko.” Gin stated while Sumi let out another futile protest, looking over at the hammer.

A dangerous glint appeared in Sonoko’s eyes, rising up to display the prop again. “I’m not entirely sure, but I did some looking around an I think this is the Uchide-no-Kozuchi! I found the name when looking up stuff which shrinks and grows things and the hammer can shrink or grow stuff it hits, so that’s what I think it is. One side makes stuff smaller and the other bigger. I played around a little with it and just need to think about how much to change something when I use it. I guess it’s got some kind of limit though because I could make myself a little taller, but not giant...” Sonoko trailed off her explanation with a defeated sigh.

Gin’s mind quickly flashed to the image of a giant Sonoko, imaging her as Sumi now saw them. The things the playful girl would get up to if she were suddenly kaiju sized brought worry to Gin. She had already been forced to be a dress-up doll by Sumi and Sonoko at normal size, she could barely imagine how it would be when Sonoko’s fingers were bigger than her.

“I also gotta hit stuff multiple times if I wanna make it extra small, but it looks like it can make stuff smaller more than bigger. I shrunk one of my shirts twice and couldn’t see it anymore. It’s probably still somewhere in my room, actually...”

If getting hit once made Sumi this small, how super tiny would somebody end up if they got hit twice? But aside from that, she couldn’t deny playing with this did sound kinda fun.

“So, were you gonna shrink Sumi and play with her in the dollhouse?” Gin questioned rhetorically, gazing back at Sumi with an almost sympathetic look. It wasn’t gonna be enough to save her though, the idea sounded interesting, if surreal. Her mind was starting to properly process the situation, shock slowly fading away.

“Kinda, that was part of the plan. I don’t know if we’ll get a chance at this again, so I wanna have fun with Wasshi doll~.” Sonoko shameless answered, bending back over to look at Sumi. The girl answered with some more screaming about not being a toy. “Mino-san, do you wanna pick Wasshi up and carry her over to her new house?”

“Sure, Sumi’s lucky she gets a whole big house like that to herself.” With a teasing grin, Gin carefully wrapped two fingers around Sumi’s waist to pinch her.

“E-Eh!? G-Gin, w-what are you doing!? Put me down!” Sumi started flailing as Gin’s index finger and thumb closed around her waist and lifted her up. On reflex, Sumi tried pushing and squirming against the grip, but it was useless. Gin barely even felt her struggles, two fingers easily holding far more strength than Sumi’s entire body did.

Slowly rising upward, Sumi quickly stopped struggling in Gin’s grip as she was raised what had to be dozens of meters to her in mere seconds. The surrealness of the situation was once again striking Gin, giving her pause once she had risen to a full standing position. Curious, she raised Sumi to her eye for inspection. Here was the tallest of her friend group, normally a whole 6cm above her, now so so tiny she was half the size of one of Gin’s fingers.

If she thought seeing her shrink had been surreal, it was nothing next to actually holding Sumi now. Gin had picked up Sumi before with two hands, but it still felt unreal they had dwindled so much to fit between two fingers. Holding them was virtually effortless too, unlike carrying her before. She could actually see details on her again with their form up close to Gin’s eye again. She was warm to the touch, with softness to her that was kind of like holding those squishy toys, very unlike plastic. She was so still now and between the featherweight, tiny form, and pale skin, it seriously did make Gin feel like she was holding a high-quality doll and not literally Sumi, not someone who had been taller than here a mere minute ago.

Although, there was one thing Gin felt like she had to do.

Raising her other finger, Gin applied the gentlest amount of pressure she could, poking at Sumi's chest a few times. “Damn, this just isn’t fair… Still kinda squishy...”

“G-Gin! S-Stop that!” Sumi weakly protested with a shriek, her voice much more hearable now that she was closer to Gin’s face. The girl feebly tried to protest and push against Gin’s finger, the tip wider than Sumi’s torso, but even with all the might her hands could muster up, Gin easily overpowered it. Okay, maybe she would get some more laughs out of this than she expected.

Carrying Sumi like she were a doll, Gin walked over to the large dollhouse Sonoko had made after a few more frustrated pokes, setting Sumi’s delicate form down on the table, in front of the doorway. The girl quickly shielded her chest and backed away a few paces from the table’s edge, a red faced glare over her features.

“I wonder if this is how the Vertex feel looking down at us.” Gin mused, flashing a quick grin toward the amusing sight of their now mini friend positioned in front of Sonoko’s toys, just like she were one of them. “I wonder how those mountains would look if Sumi was big too...”

“Oh, don’t worry, Mino-san. I got something in mind to make sure you’ll have fun with that too.”

Gin barely had time to process Sonoko’s foreboding line before she felt a tap at the back of her head and the entire world changed in a flash.

Where before there had been the big even at full size dollhouse and Sumi’s toy-like self, there was now a great wall in the distance which looked worryingly like the sides of Sonoko’s bedroom. On her left and right, four immense pillars of wood shot up for tens of meters, where they supported an entire plateau.

Gin knew exactly what Sonoko had done, but even knowing Gin cautiously spun around, hoping she wouldn’t meet the expected sight, but reality was not so kind. Before her was Sonoko’s skyscraper-sized form. Her white pantyhose made her legs look more like a building than someone’s body party. Her legs trailed into the shadow of her skirt before rising to her torso. So huge was Sonoko now next to her, the bottom of her chest blocked out part of Gin’s view of her face. She wasn’t even that big but now the bumps on her torso were like small hills!

“S-Sonoko!? W-Why’d you shrink me too?” Gin stammered, the disorientation of everything looking so tremendous in scale starting to get to her. The table legs were more like buildings now and Sonoko was a skyscraper!

“Something fun for you. Just trust me!” Sonoko stated with a now thunderously loud voice. Her form came crashing down like a meteor toward Gin with outstretched hands, moving faster than anything her size had the right to. “Don’t wiggle around too much, Mino-san~.”

“H-hey! Wait a second!” Gin protested, anxiety flaring at Sonoko’s now bus sized fingers closing in on and pinching her waist between two of them without giving Gin a chance to fight back. Effortlessly, Sonoko plucked Gin from her spot on the ground, lifting her through the air at a pace that was almost dizzying to Gin. There wasn’t a single thing she could do, entirely helpless to the whims of whatever Sonoko had in mind for her, two fingers casually holding her like she were Sonoko’s toy. Guess I know how Sumi felt now.’

Crossing, from Gin’s perspective, an immense distance in a single step, Sonoko came to a halt in front of the dollhouse, starting to move Gin in front of it. Weirdly, the girl paused and shifted her grip, releasing Gin and causing the girl to lie flat on her fingertip, which was over half her body’s size. Before Gin could even get her bearings, she felt more pressure on her back and the world changed a second time.

Now, there were two tall, flesh colored walls on both sides of Gin. These walls weren’t sturdy looking though, they were flaky and had parts chipping off them, sort of like paint. They similarly possessed an odd skin like color to them, with a sense of warmth.The ground was also faintly… oily?

Rising to her feet, more questions rose in Gin’s mind. The walls were just barely taller than Gin herself was, but even trying to hop, she was unable to see over them. She was now in some kind of narrow canyon which appeared to curve in both directions after a short distance, not spacious, but enough about three people could’ve stood shoulder to shoulder in it. “Where the hell am I? What did Sonoko do? Hey! Sonoko! Say something!”

Not receiving an answer, Gin walked over to one of the walls, intent on trying to climb it, with the weird dampness helping her stay attached. This landscape was weird, almost alien like. The ridge she was in had to stretch on for at least ten meters in both directions before it even began to curve. She knew Sonoko wouldn’t intentionally put her in danger and trusted her, which helped Gin stay calm, but her mind was still spinning trying to figure out where she was.

Wooooow, I think I can still feel Mino-san moving.”

Sonoko’s voice caused Gin to pause, nearly flinching from the sheer volume. That was certainly her voice, but it was so different. Sonoko’s voice was loud after Gin got shrunk, like hearing it come out of a megaphone, but this was a whole different level. Her voice was so overpoweringly loud, Gin couldn’t even imagine where it came from, it could’ve come from every direction at once for all she could tell. It was similar to a booming echo happening right beside her as if the amplification of a cave were directed squarely next to her ears. ‘Is that really Sonoko!? When did she get so loud!?’

“S-Sonoko, where are you?!” Gin yelled, frantically looking around for some sign of her friend. In her search, a great shadow eclipsed all light and there was a new sight which greeted her, but it only boggled Gin’s mind as she tried to make sense of it.

There was a giant hole in the sky, covering the entire horizon with a blackness deeper than even a starless night sky. It was some kind of abyss that swallowed all light and Gin couldn’t even make out anything inside, appearing bottomless even. Flecks of grey lines were visible just beyond the edges of the hole, appearing almost as if they were clouds.

Her mind still reeling, the colossal eclipse was suddenly replaced by an equally monolithic skin colored wall crashing down over it, picking up a wind which made Gin stumble back a few steps. The change lasted for only a moment, a blink even, before it raised back up at least hundreds of meters and out of Gin’s line of sight, no matter how much she craned her neck to follow it.

Hm, maybe this was a little too tiny though. That’s Mino-san and not dust, right…?”

Now, Gin was beginning to get a little uneasy. She still had the assurance Sonoko would keep her safe, but all these unknown sights, this alien world, and complete lack of any acknowledgment she was being heard was not doing her good. And why was she being compared to dust? She at least wanted to know what Sonoko did to her. Did she actually get shrunk again? No, no way. “Hey! Uh, Sonoko, come on what’s going on!?”

“Wasshi~, catch Mino-san, okay?”

“W-Woah!” Gin let out a surprised shout, as the whole world rumbled and shifted sideways. Helpless, Gin tumbled against one of the large walls before rolling even more as the world became a blur and she started spinning through the air. Gin didn’t have time to even start making sense of her surrounding until her descent was brought to a stop with a surprisingly soft landing, upon something warm and delicate, skin like almost.

Finally able to steady herself, Gin rose up with a grunt, blinking a few times to still her spinning head. Immediately, the girl recoiled backward at what greeted her. There was a face in front of her, but not any face, it was Sumi’s wide eyed face. Except, she was no longer tiny enough to fit between Gin’s fingers, now their positions were reversed. The shocked face of her friend was like the side of a building.

Mind slowly piecing things together, Gin looked down and then behind her to see 4 large pillars of varying sizes, with a 5th off to the side, but even the smallest was near double her height. Gin’s own eyes shot wide upon realizing where she was. She was standing upon Sumi’s, her currently few centimeter tall friend, hand. Those pillars were her fingers. Gin looked as small to Sumi as Sumi had to her a minute ago, maybe even tnier. ‘Wh-when did Sumi get so big!? How small am I now!?’

“Gin’s so small...” Sumi muttered lowly, her voice still sounding like it was amplified several times over, bringing Gin closer toward her face.

Somehow, every new experience she went through involving this was more absurd than the last, even when Gin thought she had seen the worst. Being the tiny one in the situation she had just experienced as the giant, was even more otherworldly than holding Sumi between her fingers had been. Their wide, dark green eyes looked almost like pools. She could see the finer details and individual strands that came together and comprised Sumi’s black hair. The level of care and detail she put into maintaining herself was further highlighted with how perfectly smooth and unblemished her pale skin looked, even at this close distance. However, once the wonder wore off, something entered Gin’s sight which did unsettle her.

Sumi’s annoyed face.

“Gin… You shouldn’t be poking me there just because you were so much bigger.” Raising a finger, her body moving faster than anything that much bigger than Gin should’ve had the right to, Sumi’s other hand descended upon Gin.

“S-Sumi, come on!” Gin protested as her giant friend prodded her several times with her index finger in revenge for the earlier antics, easily pushing Gin onto her back with a single digit.

“How could I not take the chance to see how Mt. Everest was at such a difference!” Gin shot back as Sumi’s finger poked her a few more times, Gin’s attempts at pushing it back having the same amount of success that Sumi had when Gin did this to her. Gin knew Sumi was going to punish her later for that, but she hadn’t expected it to be like this! Her single fingertip covered nearly Gin’s whole body, a certain plushness to the pillar jabbing into her, the warmth and softness of Sumi’s skin making the experience much more bearable than if it’d been with something hard and solid. Gin could feel herself sinking into the back of Sumi’s palm and her own hands burying into Sumi’s fingertip with each push she applied. Even with it all, the pressure Sumi was applying to Gin didn’t seriously hurt, but she felt flashes of being crushed between each push. ‘How am I losing to a single finger, like this?’

“Wooooooow, Mino-san’s so tiny, I almost can’t even see them.”

Gin felt herself jump at the tremendously loud and booming echo that felt like it covered the whole world. Yet it was no echo, that was Sonoko’s voice, making such an impossibly loud and deep rumble Gin could never believe could come from her more goofy and feminine voice.

With the assault of Sumi’s finger paused by the words, Gin glanced back to where she knew Sonoko had to be, and the sight nearly caused her eyes to pop out of her face.

If she thought Sumi was huge, Sonoko, who was only 4cm taller than her before, now looked impossibly titanic. Her fingers looked like buildings, her palms were like whole sections of a city, and Gin wasn’t even sure what to compare her arms to. Sonoko’s face alone, peering at them in a bent over position, looked like an entire monument. It was a struggle to believe something that huge was Sonoko’s face. If Sumi’s eyes were pools, then Sonoko’s looked like an entire lake, the black middle part like a hole that could’ve easily swallowed Gin up. Her individual strands of hair had to be thicker than Gin’s torso was, to where someone Gins size could’ve used a single strand as a piece of rope. The most minute rhythm of Sonoko’s breathing and little twitches in her face, were visible to Gin, something she never noticed before. Even her slight inhale and exhale, made Gin feel like she had something pulling and pushing on her respectively. The slight opening of her mouth when breath came out, led to darkness beyond like a bottomless pit. If Sonoko literally breathed too hard then she probably could’ve sucked Gin right up off Sumi’s palm and into her mouth.

Wait, Sonoko’s eyes look like that black hole I saw earlier.’

“I always wanted to be tall, but it’s not really the same when I can barely see Mino-san cause they’re smaller than an ant… It stands out a lot more next to Wasshi now.”

Smaller than an ant?

“Hey! Sonoko! How small did you make me!?” Gin yelled out with all the volume her voice could muster. Sonoko sometimes mentioned weird stuff or could be shamelessly blunt, but was she really that much of a speck? Sure, Sumi was a couple of centimeters, and Gin fit in the palm of her hand, but no way was she suddenly mite sized!

Sonoko’s features twisted in confusion, the parts of her enormous face instantly moving distances that must’ve been dozens to even hundreds of meters for Gin, in order to form a new look on the monument of Sonoko’s face.

“Mino-san’s voice just sounds like a bunch of little squeaks… Hrm… Oh, Wasshi, what’d she say?”

Sumi’s gaze shifted from Gin, toward her titaness of a friend, retracting their finger as well from Gin. “Gin said she, um, wanted to know how small you made her…”

Damn, she had to use Sumi to play telephone just for Sonoko to understand her? She was almost dreading to hear what Sonoko shrunk her to.

“Hrrrrrrm, so Wasshi’s around 5-6cm, and I hit Mino-san twice making her small as possible each time… Soooo, I’d probably say less than half a millimeter? Oh, wooooow. I knew this would make Mino-san super extra tiny, but that’s really small now that I think about it? I’m probably a couple thousand times bigger than her right now. Put it like that and maybe being so big isn’t that bad actually~.”

I’m less than half a millimeter tall right now? Sonoko is HOW big to me!?’ Gin’s mouth dropped. No wonder she started feeling like Sonoko could’ve accidentally inhaled her.

“T-That’s way too small, what the hell, Sonoko!?” Gin shouted in protest, flailing her arms. She was like a bug to bugs right now!

Sonoko’s head again tilted, resembling an entire mountain turning on its side to Gin. “Wasshi, did Mino-san say something again? I can’t tell if I heard her or something creak.”

Too tiny, this is way too tiny! I don’t wanna be a speck of dust, dammit!’

“S-Sonocchi, i-isn’t this a little extreme if you need me to keep repeating what Gin says?” Eyes going back and forth between Gin in her hand and Sonoko’s kilometers sized, compared to Gin, being, Sumi asked with concern.

“Maaaaaaaaaybe making Mino-san that small was a liiiiiiiiiiiiiittle overdoing it. Okay, I still work with this!”

Without any further words, Sonoko leaped onto her bedside next to the table holding the dollhouse. It was a rather unbelievable and absurd sight, seeing something that big move so easily to Gin, as if K2 suddenly grew legs and jumped into the air. Her mind knew it was Sonoko being her usual animated self, but some part of her refused to accept the monolithic shape was her friend, was a person. People weren’t supposed to look like entire landscapes. Things that big weren’t supposed to be able to jump.

Now even more impossibly huge standing upon her bed, Gin was sure she would’ve been high above even clouds were she grown instead, Sonoko stepped to the very edge of the table where the dollhouse rested. Ever present grin on her face, Sonoko tapped her head with the magic hammer.

Like everything else at such an absurd scale, seeing Sonoko disappear was even more mind boggling than Sumi vanishing had been, as if somebody had simply deleted most of the 13km long great Seto Bridge from existence. Trailing her vision downward, Gin saw the expected sight of Sonoko, who now ‘only’ looked like a small skyscraper instead of Mount Everest, jump onto the table and quickly run over to her and Sumi, appropriately downsized hammer in her hand as well.

“There we go, problem solved, now I can hear Mino-san just fine~.” With a playful giggle, Sonoko’s huge face leaned close to Gin with a wide grin.

At least she’s not gonna inhale me by breathing now.’ Dryly, Gin thought. This had started out with the intent to tease Sumi, but now that she was the tiny one surrounded by two giants, it felt like she was going to end up as their plaything instead.

“Sonocchi, we shouldn’t be playing around with something like this! That hammer is dangerous and we should return it to the Taisha! No matter… how fun it could possibly be.” In the middle of her scolding, Sumi’s eyes drifted back over to Gin, words weakening as she tried to prevent a smile from seeing Gin’s small form in her hands.

“Hey, come on Sumi. This is a once in a lifetime chance. It’ll be fine!” Gin spoke up. Sure, part of her was getting a little unsettled by the sheer bigness of everything, this one room now looked big enough to fit a whole prefecture and a simple dollhouse resembled a stadium, but at the same time Gin was curious about what they could do, especially since Sonoko would likely have to give this back eventually. But at the same time, the scale was part of the draw. It was both exciting and intimidating to imagine the rest of the world when her friends were this big. Both now being only 'big' instead of one incomprehensibly massive helped make her less anxious and not feel as insignificant.

Although, certain things stood out to Gin now that she had a moment to rest, or rather two certain things she suddenly realized were eye level. Sumi’s chest was directly in front of her, the two impressive mounds had to be over 10 meters in diameter each, with the space between the soft hills easily a few times Gin’s height. In fact, she was small enough, Gin likely could’ve crawled right between the buttons of her shirt to reach the generous landscape within. Maybe being this small wasn’t so bad.

“Hold on, Mino-san, not yet~.” Sonoko’s teasing voice accompanied a sensation of Gin being lifted off the ground by her shirt collar, suspended in mid air.

“Sonoko! Come on! Put me down!” Gin tried flailing and kicking her limbs around in defiance, yet the only thing she accomplished was causing Sumi’s face to grow even more amused, the girl visibly trying to restrain a giggle. Maybe being tiny had downsides too. ‘Damn, was I that obvious?’

Unexpectedly, Sonoko listened to the request and released Gin, sending the girl crashing down on Sumi’s palm in a heap. At least the landing was nice and comfy with how soft and warm her palm was.

“Mini Mino-san’s cute to play with. It’s a lot more fun when I can see you and you’re not stuck on my fingertip~” Sonoko playfully added with a poke at Gin’s head.

In the middle of getting up, Gin froze, spinning around to meet Sonoko. “Wait… Are you telling me those walls were your fingertip!?”

Not losing her grin, Sonoko brought up her person sized fingertip, holding it up directly before Gin. “I made Mino-san suuuuuuuper tiny so that’s where you were, right here in my fingertip ridges.”

Gin stared intently at the digit before her. She heard what Sonoko said, but seeing it right before her, still big but ‘merely’ most of her body’s size and trying to imagine that minutes ago she was trapped on one of the tiny ridges of her fingerprint, wouldn’t click in her brain. She knew it, but in the way, somebody knew a number was huge and not able to truly visualize seeing it before them.

Gin looked down at her own, much smaller, fingertip and tried to imagine seeing a tiny little dot of Sumi or Sonoko wandering around without a clue where they were. No wonder Sonoko thought she was dust. If Gin squinted, then she swore she saw a tiny bit of dust on her finger. Thinking of it as a person traversing her fingertip like a canyon almost made her head spin. It was a wild, yet curious thought. As long as she knew where she was, adventuring around wouldn’t be so scary even at that size, it could even be fun.

“So what was it like seeing me so big huh?” Sonoko eagerly asked, retracting her finger and replacing it with an excited face, wide eyed with burning curiosity.

“Er… It was… Kinda like being in a canyon. Walls were bigger than me and went on for dozens of meters. I had no idea where I was, it was like exploring a small valley. I can’t believe something that small looked so big. I could’ve been there for a while and had no clue.” Gin finished with a quick chuckle. Talking about her friend like she were a landscape, an actual landscape and not an affectionate joke about Sumi’s breasts as ‘mountains’, was weird. It was fun in a weird way, but also just plain weird. If Sonoko hadn’t dropped her on Sumi or she had woke up somewhere like that, Gin bet she could’ve explored for hours without knowing where she was and still barely gone outside of Sonoko’s fingertip. The edge of her finger alone felt big enough to live on like that. Though, Gin was happy not becoming a resident of Sonoko’s fingertip, even if exploring could be a little fun. If she was going to live anywhere on somebody’s body, she would've preferred the generous mountains.

Where did that thought come from?’ The scale difference was throwing some odd thoughts into her head. At the same time, now she was curious enough to see what that landscape would be like, Sumi’s breasts would be literally mountain sized there. Gin could’ve sneaked onto them without Sumi ever realizing, able to explore to her heart’s content. She would have to see about trying that later. Seeing the slopes like that was a tantalizing image she could not let slip by her.

“Ooooh, that sounds amazing! I wonder what it looks like myself… But being so big I’m like my own island is cool too. I wonder how it’d feel knowing Mino-san and Wasshi were super tiny on me while I do stuff...” Sonoko trailed off with a contemplative look in her eyes.

“S-Sonocchi, don’t start getting weird ideas!”

Without missing a beat, Sonoko snapped back to looking at Sumi. “Oh, right! Anyway, what Mino-san said, Wasshi! It’ll be fun, there’s lots of stuff we can do with a whole house like this.”

Sumi’s expression quickly shifted back to unamused. “Sonocchi, you were going to use me like a doll here a few minutes ago and leaving us on your body at mite size...”

“Er, I was, but I thought of a new idea! I kinda wanna see what the world looks like with big Wasshi too! It’s like my room’s a whole stadium right now, so I wonder what a whole house looks like.” With barely an ounce of shame, Sonoko answered back.

“I’m not dressing up again.” Sumi flatly answered, already seeing through her intentions.

“If you go along with it, I’ll let you use the dollhouse and play with Mino-san later~.” With a playful, yet pleading look, Sonoko countered, not even sparing Gin a glance while offering her up.

“Wait a second! When did I become a bargaining chip!?” Gin shouted, flailing her arms in a fluster.

Sumi opened her mouth to respond, only to close it and look sideways, deep in thought at the idea.

“Hey, hey!” Gin again stammered out, trying to be noticed and feeling her face flush, yet once again neither Sumi or Sonoko looked at her. The two were caught up in their negotiations, discussing the matter as if they were trading a toy, one of their possessions, and not Gin herself.

“… I’ll do three outfits.”

“Deal, if I can add on one more thing!”

Gin’s shouldered slumped in resignation, her body falling back into a sitting posture. ‘Sonoko just sold me out like I AM her doll… Guess she probably would’ve used me and Sumi like we were anyway though.’

“What is it?” Sumi shifted her head curiously.

“Well, it’s something for Mino-san. But I gotta make myself a little smaller first.” Sonoko raised the hammer beside her head at the declaration, vanishing again.

At her name, Gin perked up. Sonoko had a surprise for her? What could she possibly have had in mind that would’ve made literally becoming a toy for Sumi to play with worth it?

Peeking over the side of Sumi’s palm like it were railing, Gin saw Sonoko in front of Sumi, waving her hands eagerly and shouting to be picked up. Something didn’t feel right to Gin, though. From her height, Gin had to be a few dozen meters off the ground, at least it felt like that to her. But Sonoko still looked too big. It was hard to tell from the bird’s eye view, but they looked a little taller than Sumi’s ankle. That wasn’t right, Gin herself probably would’ve been just taller then her toes if she stood in front of her.

“Um, hold still, Sonocchi. Gin, hold on tight...” Sumi muttered a bit awkwardly, carefully bending over to pick up Sonoko with her other hand while doing her best to ensure the palm carrying Gin stayed level. Gin couldn’t blame her for being a bit weirded out, considering she had felt similar when picking up Sumi.

Delicately, Sumi picked up Sonoko, yet it wasn’t with two fingers, she wrapped her entire hand around the small girl and slowly carrying her upwards and above her palm, where she gingerly release Sonoko and set her down beside Gin. And right away, Gin knew her gut feeling was right.

While not to the extent of Sumi, even sitting down Sonoko towered over her. Gin barely came up to chest level despite her not even being standing. Her legs alone looked nearly double her size. Even Sonoko’s palms were wider than Gin’s whole torso was, still quite capable of lifting her up one handed, even if not with two mere fingers. It made her feel like she were a toddler standing beside a tall adult again, a baby even.

“Look Mino-san! Now, we’re both super tiny~.” Cheerful as ever, Sonoko casually greeted Gin, looking down at her with a smile and way.

“Wait, you’re still way bigger than me! Why am I so much smaller than you two?” Gin demanded with a squint. If anything this made her feel even tinier than being between the two giants was before. Here was Sonoko, still able to cover most of Sumi’s palm while sitting, yet still bigger than an entire van next to Gin. But despite how massively bigger she was, Sonoko herself was still only like a toy compared to Sumi’s kaiju sized being. If Sonoko was like a doll to Sumi, then what did that make her?

“Well, Mino-san’s 4 centimeters shorter than me, so I made myself 4 times bigger then you are. And Wasshi’s 6 centimeters bigger, so she’s 60 times bigger than you.” As if it were the most obvious answer in the world, Sonoko replied.

“Why did you make me that much taller?” The larger of the two giants asked.

“Because it’s more fun if someone’s extra big! But it’s kinda hard to do much when we’re too far apart like when I made Mino-san super, super small. But we can change who's big later, I want a turn too!” Once again, Sonoko responded like they were asking what 2+2 was.

Gin uttered another defeated sigh. That was certainly the kind of train of thought Sonoko would follow. She wasn’t the best at math, she wasn’t even gonna try and mentally figure out how big Sumi was beside her, but that had to mean she saw Sonoko’s normally 149cm form as almost 600cm tall, had she been normal sized.

“Here, Wasshi’s hand is getting a little cramped.” In the middle of her resignation, something wrapped around Gin’s torso and easily plucked her off the ground in tandem with Sonoko’s voice. The next second, Gin was dropped onto something clothy, yet incredibly soft beneath the top layer, almost like being on a bed. There was a crevice where she rested with both the large ‘pillows’ on each side forming it. The effect was vaguely like being in a hammock over a flat bed.

Looking up, Gin saw Sonoko’s large face peering down at her teasingly. Taking in more of her surroundings, Gin saw the ‘cloth’’ she was on perfectly resembles the skirt of her school uniform, long white legs leading into it. Her body and hands also sunk into the squishy material below. Without such an extreme scale, it was far easier to quickly guess where she was. Sonoko had set Gin in her lap like a small child. No, even that comparison felt too generous to Gin, she couldn’t completely lie down across Sonoko’s whole lap. Even that was bigger than by a good margin. At least Sonoko’s thighs were so comfortably soft, Gin easily could’ve used them as a bed like this.

“M-Mino-san, that tickles, don’t move around so much.” Restraining some quick giggles, Sonoko stated, with the vibrations of her body gently rocking Gin over her thighs as if she was in a massage chair. “It’s cute watching you like this though, I feel really tall.”

With an affectionate teasing, Sonoko pat Gin’s head a few times, the same gesture Gin commonly did to make her or Sumi feel better. The much bigger girl was careful to restrain her movements with the display.

“Make me feel even smaller, why don’t you...” A dry, good natured chuckle escaped Gin’s mouth as the rubbing ceased. She had an excuse for being so short in both height and chest though! ‘I’m still the youngest! Even if Sonoko’s only three months older than me… But I’m still growing, dammit!’

Gin suddenly felt another, much bigger object, delicately start rubbing her head, a gentleness to it that made the sensation like a super sized head pat which covered her entire body and even rocked her back and forth a little with the rhythm. Glancing up much as she could, Gin saw Sumi was currently rubbing her head with a finger, a smile on her face.

“A-Ah, sorry! I just saw Sonocchi doing it and you looked so cute, I couldn’t help myself.”Sumi’s almost giggling voice stated, continuing the display and quickly causing Gin’s face to heat up. She was beginning to sound like how she got whenever Gin was forced into dresses.

“Wasshi, Wasshi! Pet me too~.” Once more waving her hands with anticipation to draw attention, Sonoko ordered Sumi around.

Listening to the command, Sumi shifted from Gin, giving her a break from the embarrassing feeling, over to Sonoko, rubbing her head with the same gentleness and earning a pleased sigh from the blonde.

“So, what’d you have in mind then, Sonoko? Said something for me?” Gin curiously asked, watching Sonoko get a few colossal head pats with some amusement, her earlier flustered feelings fading. Part of her had a sinking feeling over what Sonoko would find ‘fun’, but the other part of her was curious to know what else the blonde would come up with on top of this situation and they had gotten a little side tracked by now.

“Hrm? Oh, right~. Wasshi, stop for a minute, I almost forgot to tell you the other thing.” Sonoko stated, making the humongous girl’s finger back off. “Let me and Mino-san ride around in your chest~.”

Gin knew she had to stop ever doubting Sonoko.

“E-Eh?! A-Absolutely not! A-Agreeing to dress up was already a lot!” Sumi’s response was an embarrassed stutter, her face beginning to blush crimson.

“Come on Sum-” Energized by the idea, Gin tried to dramatically stand and raise her voice, only to fall face first into the gap of Sonoko’s plush thighs from trying on unsteady ground. Undeterred, even with the amused laugh by Sonoko, Gin pushed herself back up, crawling forward across her pantyhose to be better heard. “Come on Sumi! This is a potentially once in a lifetime opportunity for us! We’ll never see such big and soft mountains again!”

“I’ll buy you some custom outfits to put on Mino-san.” Continuing her bribery, Sonoko teasingly called out.

Gin’s blood ran cold at more of her freedom being used to bargain, yet she was conflicted. On the one hand, it was so embarrassing when Sumi and Sonoko had played dress up and forced her into a bunch of outfits. On the other hand, the bountiful bouncing mounts stood before her almost tauntingly, at a size which Gin would never hope to experience at a normal level. She might never live it down, but she would also never live down missing this chance if it flew by her. If it let her enjoy the mountains, then Gin Minowa was willing to sacrifice her humanity for a while and become Sumi’s personal dress up doll. Victory sometimes required sacrifices! “I’ll let you do what you want, Sumi!”

Sumi’s blush only intensified, yet she did not immediately shoot the idea down. The girl’s lips quivered and shifted while struggling to form words, the gears in her head visibly turning while she considered it. It was an amusing sight to Gin, having the friend 60 times bigger than her and able to overpower her with an effortless finger, suddenly on the defensive from her much smaller friends literally sitting in her hand.

“F-Fine. D-Don’t move around t-to much. O-Only till we get to the dressing r-room!”

Gin’s eyes shot open. Had she heard that right, did Sumi agree to their terms? Rushing to the front of Sumi’s palm for a better view. Gin watched the girl in anticipation, her bus length fingers slowly undoing the buttons on the top half of her brown uniform. One by one, they came undone and gave an ever growing peak into the mountains lying beneath them, like the locks coming undone on a great treasure chest.

With a third button released and Sumi pulling open the sides, Gin saw the sight she was awaiting on full display. Sumi’s chest had always been quite large and generous, the biggest in their grade level and perhaps school even, but now they were a completely different level, like a small house each. The immense twin orbs of Sumi’s breasts came together within her uniform to form an immense valley worth of cleavage between them. The two mountains slowly moving out and out in time with Sumi’s breathing. This was going to be the softest, most comfortable canyon in the entire world! This would be way better than just getting to touch them.

Gin felt an impossible to control grin spreading across her face, looking at Sonoko approvingly. Her friend was such a genius.

After a moment of her friends staring at her mounds, Sumi’s blush intensified, half closing her eyes and looking away from the two in her hand. It was a funny sight for the one so much larger than them to be far more embarrassed.

Without warning, Sumi shifted her hand and positioned it right above her personal valley. Sonoko and Gin barely had a second to prepare themselves, before their platform was tilted sideways, sending them tumbling across it and into the open air.

Not expecting to suddenly be lurched forward, Gin let out a sharp yelp once she was launched into the air and sent spiraling downward. The world became a blur for the quick moments it took for Gin to align herself and control their fall properly, but there was one thing she could make out. The ever approaching sight of Sumi’s bountiful breasts.

The canyon hungrily devoured Sonoko and Gin’s forms as they fell into the abyss. Incredible softness welcomed them the instant they dropped between the mountains, cushioning their fall and bringing the two to a quick stop. Sonoko had to adjust herself and wiggle slightly deeper, but Gin almost had her entire swallowed in Sumi’s cleavage by a warm and squishy embrace, not much past her shoulders peeking out.

The feeling was better than Gin could’ve imagined. From nearly all sides, the mountains she had always envied surrounded her. The texture of them was soft and squishy, far more than even Sonoko’s thighs had been, her hands and body easily sinking into the bare skin with little resistance. The canyon was also quite warm, Sumi’s body heat radiating all around them from her chest, making it feel similar to being wrapped up in a bunch of heated pillows. Gin could’ve easily used this as a bed, it was way comfier than a normal one.

Poking her hands into the two natural pillows enveloping her, Gin felt a chuckle rising up from her throat. A sudden jiggle and bounce of their surroundings interrupted Gin’s fondling, the motion causing Gin to sink deeper as if the cleavage were attempting to swallow her up, leaving Gin sunk down to her chest, arms held up against the bouncing orbs while she tried to avoid vanishing into the canyon from Sumi simply moving her body.

“G-Gin! I-I told you not to move around there! It feels weird!” Sumi scolded. Gin’s grabbing must have sent a quick shiver up her body, with the slight motion not doing much from Sumi’s perspective, but with how small Gin was, it jiggled her entire world.

Most of her body now squished between the pillow like orbs, Gin glanced upwards, seeing Sumi’s red face peering down at her like a cloud in the sky, a cloud she met with a cheeky grin, pushing her hands into Sumi’s chest and pushing herself back up, bouncing around lightly in the process. “Hey, how can you expect me to be here and not have fun with this one in a lifetime opportunity! Your mountains are like real mountains right now!”

“Wasshi’s suuuuuuuuper soft and cozy. I could just fall asleep riiiiiight here...” Sonoko muttered, eyes closing peacefully and already drifting off into slumber.

“S-Sonocchi! D-Don’t use my chest as a b-bed!” Sumi protested, her flustered gestures just serving to further bounce her two passengers around.

“It’s like a bouncy castle too wheeeeeee~.” Sonoko cheered while getting jostled around, not minding Sumi’s protests in the slightest.

“Hey, Sumi! Keep doing that. I could get used to this!” Joining on the teasing, Gin cheekily shot toward her massive friend.

“Grr…”

A low rumble sounded from Sumi’s throat, Gin’s proximity to it making her feel the rumbling across her body and inspiring a few nerves. With her goal all around her, Gin had gotten a little bold and almost forgot how scary Sumi could be when she got mad, too caught up in the moment to seriously think about consequences. With her now a few dozen times bigger than Gin, that grumpy groan sounded a lot more intimidating, almost a roar even.

“Sonocchi said to carry you, but she didn’t say anything about squirming around Gin...”

Her ominous words the only warning, Sumi’s finger suddenly entered Gin’s skyline, rapidly descending upon her once more.

“Woah, Sumi! What’re you-” Gin, worried by Sumi’s words and the finger aimed at her, protested until the tip of it pressed down on her and silenced any complaints. But the finger didn’t let it, it continued applying pressure to Gin’s form, pushing her deeper into its owner's cleavage. Gin couldn’t even feel open air to wave her hands around anymore, and yet Sumi’s finger refused to cease even after the canyon consumed Gin’s whole body.

Almost as soon as it had begun. Gin felt Sumi’s finger depart, the brief gap in the squishy mountains it caused sealing back up. In the deepest depths of her giant friend’s boobs, Gin found herself locked in darkness with a pleasantly soft pressure embracing her from all sides. The skin contoured toward Gin’s body, feeling as if it were hugging every inch of her closely, giving way and still allowing her some room of movement from how plush the ‘walls’ sandwiching her were. The heat from earlier was magnified greatly, with Sumi’s body now surrounding every inch of Gin’s own, with there oddly being a damp feeling over her and the smell of Sumi’s body being far greater. How did Sumi intend to make this a punishment? I can’t really move that well, but this is still like the softest full body hug in the world, and being in the mountain depths was what I wanted! The only bad thing is it feels weirdly a little sticky...

A slight bounce, causing Gin to be rolled between the bountiful boobs like putty, preceded her surroundings suddenly constricting around her like a snake, the orbs squeezing closer together and pulling Gin even further into their plush forms. Before, Gin could still move around somewhat, even with the pillows applying some resistance. But now, she could barely move a muscle, plastered and squished so tightly together by her prison mysteriously growing closer, it was as if something had glued her in place, barely allowing so much as a twitch.

“There… No more moving around, Gin.”

With a slight huff after her embarrassed, yet angry words, Gin’s world jiggled once more, but this time it was less Sumi’s chest bouncing around her, and more Gin bouncing with it, compressed so tightly by Sumi’s personal mountains as to be part of them like a sticker was. Not that this was exactly unpleasant or Gin would’ve minded staying here as such a thing for a while, but she couldn’t have the same fun she was before up top bouncing around! The situation was now less Gin playing with the mountains how she wanted, and more the mountains playing with her. What the hell did Sumi do?

“Wow, Wasshi really tightened her bra a lot~. Mino-san’s gonna be pretty squished down there~.” Sonoko’s voice came from above Gin.

Well, that definitely explained what happened, but damn she made it tight. Gin tried to shout something back, but her words were absorbed by a mouthful of Sumi’s chest, as was the rest of her body. Why did Sumi only push her down here though? Sonoko was big, but Sumi’s chest was huge, even she could’ve fit into the valley if Sumi wanted. Come to think of it, her surroundings were so compact now, Gin didn’t even see a single sign of Sonoko.

“Wait, Wasshi. I can’t tell you where to go if you can’t hear me.” Sonoko’s undeterred voice said with a casualness, answering Gin’s question. “Now, let’s go inside the house!”

“D-Do we have to?”

“Yep~.”

Sumi let out a low, flustered whine, which rumbled through the orbs, but otherwise obeyed Sonoko’s command, beginning her walk toward Sonoko’s dollhouse judging from how the world shifted.

Which each step, even after binding it even further, Sumi’s chest bounced Gin with it. Enough that someone normal size wouldn’t have seen it much, but Gin wasn’t normal height, she was like a bug next to Sumi right now and felt every movement of her world. She couldn’t say it was unpleasant though, being in a position like this was something Gin hadn’t even dreamed of, yet here she was now with the biggest squishy mountains of her life squeezing every centimeter, no far less since Gin wasn’t even 1/10th that big right now, of her body. The warmth was starting to get to her though, the confines of Sumi’s chest feeling like a sauna with how intense her body heat was. It didn’t seem like she was going to be getting out for a short time at least, though.

Doing her best to get comfy between Sumi’s bouncing breasts, Gin enjoyed near every moment of the ride, but as things went on, she felt like she was slowly being squished flat between all the jiggling. It was almost getting uncomfortable with the heat.


“We’re here...” Sumi stated, annoyed and thoroughly unenthusiastic as she opened the door to another room. Inside was a luxurious display, not quite on the level of a completely normal house, but still quite fancy. A massive mirror stood at one end of the room, some desks surrounding it. Racks and racks of doll clothes, looking surprisingly realistic, lined the walls with all sorts of outfits, but many of them western styled. She just knew Sonoko would take great fun tossing her into a bunch of these. At least she had only agreed to put on three dresses. She could make it through this, she just had to focus on what she got out of it.

“Yaaaaay, now we get to see Wasshi in various outfits~. I got them all custom made.” Sonoko cheered, leaning back against Sumi’s right breast as if it were a pillow, the left squishing her like a weighted blanket.

Sumi looked down at her doll like friend using her chest as personal transport, warmth coming onto her cheeks once more at the sight. It was just so embarrassing…

After she had dealt with Gin by stuffing her into the depths of her cleavage to ensure she couldn’t keep squirming and bouncing around, Sumi had made her way inside the doll house and to the third floor at Sonoko’s directions. She was able to feel Gin squished into her breasts and jiggled about during the walk, which burned her face up, but it was preferable then letting Gin move around in there and grab at her, even if it was like having a bug down her shirt… Thankfully, Sonoko had been more docile, aside from some teasing comments, and mainly enjoyed the ‘ride’.

“Okay~, set us over on the countertop!” Sonoko commanded, pointing toward a desk adjacent to he room’s mirror.

Slowly, as if trying to delay her inevitable fate as a giant toy for Sonoko and Gin, Sumi walked over to the table. Once at her destination, she reached down her shirt and gingerly gripped Sonoko’s body, removing them from the valley of her breasts and setting her atop the wooden desk like a fragile object.

With Sonoko removed, Sumi exhaled a sigh, as it was now time to finally let Gin out. With one arm positioned on the underside of her chest for support and to catch Gin in case she slipped out, Sumi reached into her cleavage with her other hand. Feeling around, Sumi found Gin nigh instantly, exactly where she was feeling her the whole walk to this room. A little surprisingly, Gin seemed almost stuck to one side of her chest, the tiniest bit of resistance given to her finger pinching and peeling Gin off.

Raising the miniature girl to her face for closer inspection, Sumi checked Gin over just to be sure they were alright. Maybe she had been a little rough, but Gin had always been like this and Sumi couldn’t remove her from that position, so what else was she supposed to do?

Shaking her head a few times, Gin’s tiny form met Sumi’s eye with a relieved, amused smile. “Hah, I wondering how long you were going to keep me there! Thought I was gonna become a sticker with how compact it was in there. Although, that might not be too bad with how soft it was...”

In reflexive annoyance, Sumi’s grip around Gin tightened ever so slightly.

“Hrk! it was a joke, Sumi! Your fingers are... Kinda crushing me..!” Gin let out a few pained grunts of protest, squirming around a bit and trying to force Sumi’s fingers loose with her own hands to little success.

“Ah, sorry, Gin!” Sumi muttered with an honest apology, concern briefly overtaking any other emotion within her and relaxing her grip to what it was before. She was annoyed with the other, absolutely, and was certainly going to give her some kind of punishment later, but that didn’t mean she wanted to seriously hurt Gin. Sumi hadn’t realized how fragile the two were, how she very well could’ve crushed Gin with her fingers by accident. “Are you alright?”

“Hah… I’m just fine. After such a boingy ride, how could I not be?” Answering with a quick sigh, Gin shifted gears almost immediately to her usual cheery self, the grin stirring both relief at her safety and annoyance within Sumi, but she managed to keep her grip strength in check this time.

“Gin, I’m going to find some string to tie you up before this is over...” Sumi grumbled while setting Gin down beside Sonoko, paying little heed to the high pitched squeaks of Gin’s complaining.

“Okaaaaaaay, now that we’re ready, let’s start with some simple stuff! A frilly dress, swimsuits… And how about a western maid outfit!” Sonoko wasted no time getting right to business. Sumi’s doom had arrived.

“Hey! What about some blue jeans and a T-shirt or something? One of those cowboy things! Or cowgirl, I guess. That’s pretty western!”

“Ooooh, good idea, Mino-san. They all should be right next to the mirror!”

“A-All of those? I-I only agreed to three outfits not everything! C-Can’t you pick something Japanese too!?” Sumi felt part of her soul dying with each outfit Sonoko and Gin listed off, especially the last one. That was the most western associated outfit anyone would possibly ever find!

“Aww, fine we’ll pick only three. Oh, and stay close to the desk here when changing, so you can still hear us~.”

“Well, I wanna see what Sumi looks like in some boyish jeans and t-shirt.” Gin spoke up, unable to help the chuckle from her voice. It was so high pitched to Sumi though, it almost blended together with her normal words.

“I wanna see her in a western dress, Wasshi looked really cute last time in the pink one~.” Sonoko echoed the excited sentiment.

A depressed whine of resignation escaped Sumi’s throat, shoulder slumping in defeat. Being bossed around like this by her literally dozens of times tinier friends was an absurd sight! She was starting to second guess herself if this would be really worth it, but she had already come this far. ‘It’s… Just a few outfits, just three.’

Even with her affirmation, Sumi felt an immense wave of preemptive shame wash over her. The soon to be victim reluctantly picked out the three outfits her tiny friends eventually settled on, setting them on the chair for quick access. Turning her back to the two in an attempt to preserve some modesty, knowing where they would be looking otherwise, Sumi began to slip off her current clothes while blushing furiously. Sure, they had changed together before and even bathed naked in onsens, but the context of this was different. Stripping down to her underwear and changing like this as if she were giving some kind of indecent show of her body was significantly more embarrassing!

Not letting her underwear be the only thing covering her for long, Sumi reluctantly slipped on the low cut, frilly and pink dress Sonoko had instructed, turning back around to the two now that she was decent again. “W-Well? I-Is this enough?” The sooner she got this over, the better…

“Hey, that’s kinda like the one we put her in once before. But, it’s kinda hard to see Sumi’s face with those huge mountains looming above us and blocking the view.” Gin snickered her laughter just at the edge of Sumi’s hearing and enough to draw another peeved groan from Sumi.

“Yep~. I wanted to see how it looked at this perspective before moving onto some new ones. Alright, neeeeeext~.”

Sumi didn’t need to be told twice she could remove the garment, trying to get it off as quickly that was possible.


“I don’t think Sumi’s even realized she’s been doing this while changing...” Gin muttered, a low chuckle seeping into her voice after seeing Sumi go through two more outfits with the same display.

“Noooooope, I don’t think so.~” Sonoko joined in the fun with a giggle, looking down at Gin in her lap. Because Sonoko had told Sumi to stay close to the countertop where her and Gin were when changing, so Sumi could still hear them, and Sumi turned around to avoid Gin staring at her chest, it had resulted in a very interesting sight while the giant before them changed. Sumi’s bouncing butt shook around directly in front of them.

It certainly was a reminder of how big Sumi was to them when most of their field of view was taken up by the massive wall of Sumi’s panty clad butt, shaking and jiggling a few times while she changed outfits. In the process of removing the second outfit, Sumi had stuck the posterior of prodigious size almost directly in front of Sonoko and Gin, close enough to where they could’ve easily climbed onto it, wiggling it erotically in front of them without realizing.

It was similar to looking at the face of a building side, a face that tightly hugged two round objects. Sumi’s cheeks were clearly defined, stretching against the fabric of her pure white and silky underwear that hugged each side tightly, a few wrinkles and folds vanishing into the crack between her ass, while the edges curved around and hugged the sides with a smooth line, edges of her pale skin visible beyond them.

It probably wasn’t anything Sumi paid much mind to, but did people really shake their butts around that much when changing, or did it just look like far more motion than it truly was from Sonoko’s diminished view? Even just a slight twitch from her going through the process of changing caused the entire great wall of panties to jiggle about from Gin and Sonoko’s perspectives.

“Can’t believe Sumi’s really only a couple centimeters tall and her butt’s like a whole building side. Guess I was having too much fun between those mountains to think about it much.” Gin sighed in exasperation. “We’re so small, Sumi probably forgot what we’d be seeing like this, or else I bet she’d be doing something about it.”

“Don’t let Wasshi hear you saying her butt’s fat. With how she gets over Mino-san and the mountains, she’d might sit on us~.” Giggling, Sonoko joked. Still, when viewed at an absolute scale they were incredibly tiny. It was easy to forget now that they were in the dollhouse and everything was more ‘in scale’ with them, but Gin was a couple of hundred micrometers to a normal person and Sonoko herself was barely around a millimeter. It was more fun this way, however. The three of them literally had an entire mansion to themselves like this and no need to worry about anyone else stumbling on their fun, because Sonoko had specifically ordered everybody to not go up to her room today, easy when her parents were out at the moment. There would be a lot of fun to be had here since Sonoko had even gotten some working appliances and electronics by abusing the hammer to shrink things and fit them. Even if she could get almost anything she wished for, convincing her parents to build an entire house would’ve been a stretch, let alone the time it took. It was easier this way.

Just as Sonoko finished her joke about Sumi’s billboard width ass, that part of her body bumped into the edge of the desk while she bent over, causing an earthquake to rattle the land. The force of it was so much, Sonoko was launched off the ground. Straight toward the wall of Sumi’s panties.

Tuning out everything else, Sonoko trained combat reflexes kicked in. First, she tightly grabbed onto Gin with one hand and clutched the girl to her chest for safety. Secondly, seeing a wall of white, Sonoko reached out her other hand, grabbing a handful of the fabric material with it to stop her movement. With her bearing’s back, Sonoko could see the countertop they were on was now well out of distance, an easy several meters away.

Some squirming against her chest briefly drew Sonoko’s attention to it, where she noticed Gin straightening herself up, still held firmly in her closed hand. “Ugh, what happened? Where are we now? Everything started spinning.”

Sonoko knew the answer to Gin’s question right away. All around her from both sides, she saw the curve of two massive orbs, obviously Sumi’s cheeks, and in front of her was a small ‘valley’ pinching part of her panties, and now both her and Gin, between it. They had been caught directly in her asscrack.“Um, Mino-san, we’re between Wasshi’s butt...”

“W-We’re where?

Sonoko didn’t pay Gin’s question mind for the moment, there was something else to answer. Her cheeks were still ‘open’, but Sonoko had gotten herself caught deep between them. ‘Wait, Wasshi was bending over to put on the jeans, wasn’t she?’

Glancing down, Sonoko saw her fears confirmed, Sumi was slowly pulling up the blue jeans from the floor, having drawn out the process due to her hate of western clothes. And with her starting to raise the clothing, the walls of her butt were starting to close in!

“Wasshi- Mph!” Trying to scream for Sumi, Sonoko was barely able to shift herself, the soft walls closed in far too quickly, before Sumi even pulled the jeans up to her knees. The plush orbs suddenly squeezed together, closing off any light and trapping both girls in darkness, muffling her words with a mouthful of fabric. From all sides, Sumi’s butt enveloped her, squishing Sonoko into it like a warm and soft bed, her panties compounding the feeling as if the fabric were a blanket, further adding to the warmth of Sumi’s body heat.

“Hrn! Too tight! Can’t… breath!” Though she couldn’t move, Sonoko could barely feel Gin’s struggles and squirming, the girl afforded barely more freedom from being smaller and frantically flailing around to get out of Sonoko’s grip.

With the little movement she could afford, Sonoko relaxed her grip to avoid further crushing Gin, letting the girl push her way out of her fist and just in time. Sonoko knew things were going to grow much worse.

Perhaps as a result of their movements, Sumi clenched her butt together, further squeezing Sonoko into the confines till she felt like a sticker with how firmly it pressed her between the cheeks and forcing a pained cry from Gin. The sensation was similar, yet still quite different to when Sonoko had nestled in her cleavage, being still soft even under the fabric, yet her cheeks were firmer than Sumi’s chest had been, not helping how they were absorbing and squishing Sonoko within their confines. This was crossing the line into painful.

Simple being crushed wasn’t all Sonoko had to deal with, however. Every little movement and sway of Sumi’s hips while pulling up the jeans, which otherwise would’ve been barely noticed by Sumi at her size, the same things her and Gin were laughing about a minute ago, shook and jiggled Sonoko’s entire world, grinding her up and down between Sumi’s cheeks, the fabric of her underwear only barely serving to move her around easier, Rolling her around it like dough between someone’s hands, sometimes pulling her even deeper into the abyss.

“Dammit… Sumi! Stop moving… your butt so much!” Gin forced out between some pained groans, futilely complaining while she was pressed into Sonoko’s chest, further adding to her discomfort from Gin being pressed into her body and trying to make room for herself.

If this kept up, Sonoko was going to become a wedgie in Sumi’s butt and Gin might’ve been squished! To make it even worse, as if the situation wasn’t bad enough, she was putting on blue jeans which certainly would only compress her cheeks further together and squish them. Not to mention how the canyon of Sumi’s ass was already feeling like an oven between her body heat and making her sweat, something which would only cook Sonoko worse with more fabric and stick her to it! If she squirmed enough, maybe Sumi would feel something weird and respond! She was distracted from being flustered over the outfit, but Sonoko had to try for her, and Gin’s sake before her ass crushed them!

A few more wiggles and shakes of Sonoko’s world inspired her to struggle with whatever effort she could make between getting squeezed into Sumi’s cheeks, wiggling around and squirming, trying to push against the fabric of her underwear, but it only lasted for several seconds until the walls compressed from the front and were sandwiched even tighter together, bringing an instant stop to Sonoko’s movements.

That was it… Sumi had put on the pants of her new outfit, having not noticed Sonoko perhaps because of her flustered state. Sonoko couldn’t even move now, aside from the slightest twitches, Sumi’s soft butt absorbing all her struggles. All she could do was wait and hope Sumi would realize sooner or later both her friends were a prisoner of her buttcrack, but for now, all Sonoko could do was wait to be found as a sticker between her gigantic friend’s large ass, being absorbed into it more and more from the intense heat and pressure. She could only hope Gin would be okay, she was desperate in her wiggling.

“Think… I… got it!” To Sonoko’s surprise, she felt Gin shake her way up to Sonoko’s shoulder. Did her body create just enough of an obstruction Gin’s smaller form could squeeze through gaps despite the pressure? Sonoko couldn’t even shift her head to look and her vision was consumed by Sumi’s panties, which left her sound and touch alone to determine what Gin did.

“Hah… Sonoko, I think I got an idea! There’s a little gap above, I think, if I climb up it, I can climb up and get Sumi’s attention!” Gin’s voice preceded her starting to climb over Sonoko’s head ever so slowly.

“Mph!” Sonoko couldn’t vocalize anything but a grunt of concern for her friend. That wasn’t a good idea! Sumi was big and constantly moving right now while they were in an extremely bad spot without any good footing to climb. Gin could’ve easily ended up somewhere worse while climbing, perhaps even slipping inside her underwear. It was going to be extremely embarrassing for everyone, but surely Sumi had to feel them soon. Had the pressure of her moving been that bad on Gin?

“If we don’t do something, then we’re both gonna get squished by Sumi’s giant butt! Gotta do something before she sits down!” Gin answered the muffled worry from above, the sensation of her body gone from Sonoko’s head as she started climbing the wall of Sumi’s panties.

She hoped this wouldn’t end badly.


Sumi hiked up the blue jeans, tugging on them at the top with her hands and having to wiggle them around to bit to properly fit her waist, she had been told to wear with a huff. These stupid clothes weren’t her style and even trying it on surely showed.

Besides this and wearing such a strikingly western garb, her annoyance was magnified by the feeling of something wiggling around in the crack of her butt. Of course, she shouldn’t have expected anything of western design to be properly comfortable, some lint must’ve been in her cheeks. Unfortunately, she was going to have to deal with the problem, since she couldn’t try and remove it in front of Sonoko and Gin, that would’ve been unladylike and she wanted to preserve as much modesty as she could, circumstances considered. A few flexes of her butt didn’t seem to do anything to remove the itch though if anything it oddly seemed to inspire a little more wiggling. What a weird and stubborn itch. It almost felt kinda like when Gin was buried in her chest.

Ignoring the almost squirming like feeling in her rear for the moment, Sumi bent over to grab the T-shirt that was selected for her outfit. She felt another odd sensation like something taped her back. ‘I know it can’t be a bug at least. We’re too small for that.’ The thought suddenly made Sumi freeze for a good several seconds, a shiver running up her spine at the realization bugs would be the same size or bigger than her right now. She quickly brushed away the thought. Even wearing these clothes was preferable to imagining a human sized spider.

“Sumi! Suuuuumi! Hey!”

The sound of Gin’s screaming, yet squeaky and high pitched, frantic voice came from directly behind her. With how tiny Sonoko shrunk herself and Gin, it was hard to hear them sometimes. Yet this felt weirdly close, not far from her shoulders. Worried, Sumi started to rise up and turn.

“W-Woah! Stop moving Sumi, I’m gonna fall!”

Immediately, Sumi stopped moving, awkwardly half tipped over between a lean and stand. Ordinarily, she would’ve lectured Gin for clearly being somewhere on her body, yet the fear and worry in her voice pushed any of that aside for Sumi, she had to ensure Gin was safe first. “G-Gin? Hold still! W-Where are you?”

“I’m on your back! Grip on your hair’s slipping!” Gin’s frantic voice responded.

Acting quickly, Sumi reached her hand around her back, gently prodding around it and sweeping over her skin, until she felt a little bump she knew didn’t belong there. Taking extra care, Sumi pinched what she assumed to be Gin between her thumb and index finger. From the sensation, she knew it had to be Gin.

Extra slowly, Sumi brought the object around to be absolutely certain. To her relief, she saw Gin between her fingers, letting her rise back up fully. “Gin? Are you alright? What were you doing on my back? Why didn’t Sonocchi say something?”

“Your butt bumped into the table and we almost got squished by it! You gotta get Sonoko out!” Gin wasted no time shouting.

Sumi’s head tilted. “What do you mean about Sono-”

Sumi’s whole body froze, still as a statue. Her mind drifted to the sensation of the ‘lint’ that was wiggling against her panties. Head shifting around to look over the entire countertop, Sumi felt her face heat up in record time upon realizing what her ass had unawarely been doing to her sub-millimeter sized friend for the last minute. 'That ‘lint’ grinding between my b-butt is a-actually Sonocchi!?'

“She’s still getting sandwiched by your big butt!”

The confirmation of her fears suddenly made Sumi shoot straight up and stiffen, unintentionally clenching her cheeks and further squishing Sonoko between them. The sensation was so much worse now than she knew it was Sonoko in her asscrack!

“S-Sonocchi! S-Stop m-moving around!” Sumi stammered, thoughts jumbled, and struggling to believe what had happened. Carrying Gin and her within her cleavage and having them bounce around was embarrassing enough, but this was far worse! She couldn’t leave Sonoko there though, but getting her out would be even more embarrassing, especially with Gin right here. She had to put her somewhere she wouldn't see this. She may not have had much modesty left, but Sumi refused to embrace complete shamelessness.

“Um, um, I-I’ll go get S-Sonocchi, G-Gin!” Not wanting Gin to see an even more shameful display, Sumi did the first thing which came to mind in order to keep her from seeing any of this. She stuffed the tiny girl deep into her cleavage.

Sumi stopped right affter the action, her face somehow heating up to levels she hadn’t known possible before. Why had she just shoved Gin between her boobs? She could have put Gin into her pocket or something! Now she had to deal with the sensation of both her friends wiggling around her breasts and butt. 'This is beyond humiliating!'

She had to get this over with, the sooner the better. Slowly, Sumi reached her hand down the backside of her jeans and started feeling around her panties for Sonoko’s form. There was going to be a long talk after this…

Chapter 2 by Degeneracy117
Author's Notes:

Plans have changed a little, story will likely be an extra chapter or two from initial estimates.

Primary focus this chapter, beyond general tags: Crush, destruction, butt, and some handplay.

The conversation following the dress-up antics had been awkward, to say the least. Sumi had dug out Sonoko from the prison of her ass and given her a long lecture, the first half of which Gin had only caught part of due to having been hastily stuffed into Sumi's cleavage once more, not that Gin was one to complain much. She had fun getting to rest between he squishy mountains for a while, till Sumi had remembered her and dug the shrunk girl out. At least she had managed to get out of being punished this time because it wasn't like she had been trying to get there. No, Sumi's wrath was thankfully directed toward Sonoko. If they had been normal sized, Sumi would've certainly tied Sonoko up as punishment, but with their current predicament it was difficult to find anything, so Sumi had settled for a scolding.

Thankfully, they had managed to calm down Sumi eventually and coax her into more fun with Sonoko's newest toy, there was still way too much fun potential to lock it all up after one incident. The group had decided it would be fun to play something like hide and seek with one person 'normal' sized and the rest trying to hide around one of the larger rooms in the dollhouse, something that had to be almost 10 meters long from Gin's normal sized view. Or, well, it wasn't exactly normal sized. It was easy to forget they were inside a large dollhouse in Sonoko's room. What was 'normal' size to the group right now was actually puny to a real normal sized person, only several centimeters at most.

However, before they were going to play the game, which their blonde friend mentioned a surprise for when they got to it, Sonoko had thought it'd be fun to try playing around with some normal sized objects at a smaller scale, which had even won Sumi over since it felt more 'safe' than the last one, though her mood had soured when Sonoko had switched her and Gin's positions. Sumi was now the tiniest of the bunch, barely the size of Gin's fingertip, while Gin herself was now regular scale. Gin herself was a little curious to see how playing with normal objects while tiny would be, but that could come later. She was usually the shortest of the bunch, but now she had a chance to be the largest and tower over them like a building.

"I've already seen Sumi small, but seeing you both tiny is something different." Gin snickered, watching both her miniaturized friends on the table. Gin herself wasn't much of a typical girl who played with dolls, but she still had some action figures and watching her friends among the objects wasn't entirely unlike looking over her toys and deciding which one to use. Although, that comparison was more apt for Sonoko, who was presently trying to lift a fork over double her size. Sumi would kill her if she ever heard Gin say it, but her '1cm' size friend did look perfectly like an ant scrambling around a much larger world, not helped by the dark colors of her hair and school uniform. 'Is this really how I looked like to Sumi earlier?'

"W-Why do I have to be even smaller though!?" Sumi's squeaky voice stammered, just barely loud enough for Gin to make out the words. The girl was, somewhat uneasily, looking at a single piece of candy laid flat that was half her height and long as she was tall, maybe even longer.

"You know, Sumi's not so scary when she's this small. It's kinda cute when she tries to be angry more than anything right now." Gin commented with another subdued chuckle, leaning a little closer toward her friend. They were probably gonna regret this later, but how could she not have fun with it while it lasted? 'Gotta enjoy this while it lasts.'

"Come on, Wasshi. This was how tiny Mino-san was and you got to play with her a little, so it's only faaaaaair~." Sonoko teasingly commented, several times larger than her friend and the same scale as before. It was hard to imagine that such a short time ago, she was almost a literal mountain to Gin, but now Sonoko was the tiny one. Punctuating the scale difference, was the toothpick near her size she held with both hands like a spear, spinning it around in a manner much similar to the weapon wielded once transformed, till she stopped and looked at it for a few moments. She was still big enough Gin could see some of the more subtle changes on her, provided she was at least looking at the girl.

"Hey, Wasshi! Hold still for a sec, I wanna do some comparisons!" Rushing over excitedly, Sonoko came to a stop near Sumi, dwarfing the girl who barely came up to her knees. "Here, try carrying this."

Without further warning, Sonoko set the toothpick upright and let it fall over like a tree, directly at Sumi.

"W-Woah, Wait a moment So-" Sumi started to protest, only for the toothpick to barrel right at her. It was hard for Gin to make out entirely what happened, but it looked like she tried stretching her hands forward to catch it, yet the weight of the bigger object carried both it and the poor mini girl it struck down to the ground.

"Toothpick: 1, Wasshi:0." Sonoko giggled.

Gin struggled to restrain her laughter, knowing it'd be deafeningly loud at this size and this close, as Sumi, with a slow effort, struggled to lift the toothpick and finally half raised it, more propped up like somebody planting a flag than actually lifting it, just enough for her to somewhat stand up.

"Sonocchi! T-This is heavy, it's like lifting a log." Sumi grunted, still trying to fully raise the object.

Unable to help herself, Gin reached forward and gingerly pinched the tip of the toothpick, careful to not catch Sumi in her grip, and effortlessly pulled it away from her tiny hands. "I dunno, Sumi. It feels pretty light to me. Maybe you just gotta train a little more." With a teasing grin, Gin spoke up, delicately waving the stick around out of Sumi grasp. From her perspective, she was only holding it not even a finger length above the table, yet to Sumi that would've been many times her height. Being the tall one was starting to get real fun. Sumi struggled to lift something small as a toothpick with her whole body, yet here Gin was dangling it with a mere two fingers and no meaningful effort.

It was hard to make out all the details on her face, but Gin could've sworn Sumi's was now in a grumpy pout. Maybe she was just a little too small when she could literally be compared to a bug. 'A bug's probably bigger than me right now if we stepped outside the dollhouse. Sumi would have a heart attack if she saw one like this.' There was a funny, yet disturbing thought.

However, fun as it was to tease Sumi, especially with her being the smallest when they normally were tallest and strict, they were doing it a lot. She couldn't leave Sonoko out of all the fun, especially given how almost unflusterable she normally was, now was a golden chance. "Hey, Sonoko. If you can swing that around so easily, think you can beat this?"

With a cheeky smirk, Gin tossed the toothpick aside and poked at Sonoko with a single finger, the tip of it large if not bigger than the second smallest girl's entire torso, causing her to stumble back a few paces.

"I'm not gonna lose to Mino-san's finger!" Steadying herself, the girl playfully declared with an energetic shout, before launching herself at Gin's finger and pushing against it.

Despite the fact Sonoko was putting her whole body weight into it, digging into the table with her legs in every push, Gin barely felt her pushing. She wasn't even putting much of any force into it, but Sonoko seemed only able to keep her finger's deadweight lifted. She wondered how well they might do if they were transformed, they were able to smack around the 30 meter tall Vertex in their Hero forms, but even Gin's index finger was almost twice her size.

Grinning at the display, Gin leisurely raised her finger while Sonoko held onto it, effortlessly raising the girl a couple of her body lengths, not more than 10cm at most, off the table. The motion got an adorable squeak out of the tiny blonde, while she flailed and kicked her legs around while trying to maintain a grip on Gin's finger. "W-Woah! That's cheating Mino-san!" Though complaining, Sonoko's voice was light hearted and cheerful.

"Nobody said I couldn't." Gin answered with a chuckle and wide grin, slowly bobbing Sonoko up and down on her finger, yet taking it slowly as to not accidentally fling her off. Her friends were really fragile right now. "Hey, at least you're heavier than the toothpick." Even if it wasn't by much.

"Hehe… Yeah, guess I lost this one, Wasshi~." Sonoko playfully answered, giving Sumi a glance.

"Huh? Sumi say something?" Gin muttered, finally setting Sonoko back down on the ground.

"Gin? Did you not hear me?" Sumi shouted in her high pitched, helium like voice.

"Ah… Sorry, Sumi. Guess I didn't hear you over my own laughing." Gin sheepishly admitted. Everything Sumi said sounded distant and almost whisper like, but even with her being about chest level on the table, her voice was completely drowned out by Gin's own laughter. No wonder she hadn't heard them when she and Sonoko were getting crushed by Sumi's butt. Maybe leaning closer to hear was a good idea.

"Sonocchi, this is way too small." Sumi grumbled in response.

"It's not so bad, Wasshi. Seeing all the normal stuff this big is kinda fun~." Sonoko answered without a care in the world. "You could make one snack into a big feast!"

"T-That's easy to say when you're not the size of candy. C-Can we just play hide and seek already? It's a little disorienting with so much on the table." The smallest of the group didn't look terribly convinced.

"Wait, one more thing! Hey, Mino-san! I wanna see what your hair tie looks like while we're like this!" Sonoko called out to Gin, waving her hands eagerly..

'My hair tie? Guess it'd be fun to see how much bigger it is.' Obliging the request, Gin reached around to the band at her ponytail, undoing it to bring the circular object to her friends, where she gingerly set it on the table beside them. She wondered what they were going to do with this one.


Though she had sort of experienced it before when Sonoko decided to introduce the hammer's abilities by shrinking her, the even more drastic change in scale had been dizzying. She was only a couple centimeters smaller, or even micrometers maybe with how the dollhouse was throwing off her sense of scale more? 'N-No, I'll go with centimeters and Gin being normal sized, I don't want to feel that small...'

Whatever the measurement was, Sumi had been reduced an extra amount that was nothing to a normal person, yet even such a tiny distance of a few centimeters had been several times what her current height was. She had thought the world was huge before, but that had been nothing to her even smaller stature. She may as well of been an ant now, a comparison which wasn't helped by watching Gin undo her ponytail.

'I still can't believe Gin is so big...' Watching their formerly shortest friend move her hands across the sky and move aside the enormous mass that was her hair, was as if she had just watched somebody move whole sections of a building like they were building blocks, shoving aside numerous strands of hair which had a combined weight well beyond even a whole construction crew's ability to move in a short time, yet Gin did it like it was nothing as her dull silvery hair parted and flowed down her neck, no longer bound into a ponytail. Seeing such casual actions, actions which Sumi herself did while stylizing her hair into the little upward tuft it presently rested in, from her small stature really added a new perspective of it for her. Was this how ants felt when watching a normal person? Something so impossibly huge they were almost in another world? At least she had Sonoko, who 'only' made her feel like a toddler beside an adult. It was unsettling to see a 'normal' person and start feeling like an insect. She already was terrified of those creepy creatures, she didn't need to be one too. She had seen Vertex before and dealt with that fine, but she wasn't transformed now and even the Vertex would've looked puny next to Gin, who was like a medium skyscraper in human form.

Gin's massive arm eventually freed the hair tie and brought it toward them, where Sumi's mind immediately jumped to 'city bus' as a comparison of how wide it was. She knew it was such a small thing, yet right now it was enormous and continued to grow larger as Gin drew it closer, until the huge circle was right beside her and Sumi could clearly see that this simple thing had to be at least a couple times longer than her in diameter.

Just as the comparison assaulted her mind, so did a thunderous echo as Gin's fingers released the object and it crashed into the ground with a booming thud. Even setting something down so casually sounded like a car crash to Sumi.

"Come on, Wasshi! Let's go check out Mino-san's hair tie!" Unphased and talking like she was describing a playground, Sonoko's voice preceded her loud footsteps and form rushing over to the large black ring, stepping inside the circle.

Sumi approached the landmark a little more slowly, reaching out to touch the elastic with a hand. Compared to when she felt these things at normal size, the material felt significantly more solid, but not so much her hand couldn't depress into it. The whole thing was sort of like trying to press into a tree trunk that was wrapped in cloth, easy to push past a certain point, but everything afterward felt hard.

A treetrunk felt like an apt comparison on size as well. Now that she was right beside it, the diameter of the elastic band's physical material, not counting the empty space between both ends of the circle, was nearly half her height, being thick as or even thicker than her torso. "It's so big I could sit on it..."

Curiosity mixing with both a sense of wonder and unease, Sumi moved one leg over the side and slowly sat down on the band, straddling it. It was a surprisingly comfortable 'chair', nice and cushy to rest on, but whatever comfort was hampered by the sheer bewilderment Sumi felt at her current predicament. She just could not get over how absurdly's out of scale mundane objects were right now. 'I'm so tiny even a hair tie is like a seat for me. I think I could even lie down on this if I didn't roll much.'

"Awww, I'm still smaller."

Sonoko's voice drew Sumi's focus over to it, where she saw her oversized friend lying down on her side, measuring up to it. With her feet touching on end of the band, the top of her hair came a tiny bit short of the other end, perhaps less than 10 centimeters from Sumi's perspective.

"So, how comfy a seat is it, Sumi?" Gin's explosively loud words blanketed the area.

"It's, um… Very weird..." Sumi answered, raising her voice to ensure Gin would hear her. She had to almost yell to be absolutely certain Gin heard her even when she wasn't talking. 'Even trying to have a normal conversation feels awkward.'

"Wasshi looks like she's having fun, but I'm too big to use it as a seat." Sonoko said, poking at the opposite end of the hair tie with her shoe. Tapping a finger to her cheek, the girl was clearly formulating some kind of idea, of which Sumi already started dreading where it would lead.

"Hrrrrrrm, it's a circle, so maybe I can turn it into a hula hoop or bracelet if I made it small enough… A circle can be a bunch of different things at the right size!" The leader of the Heroes beamed, bobbing the magic hammer back and forth in her hands menacingly.

"Wa-" Just as Sonoko started speaking, the hammer slipped out of her grasp. Sumi had no time to react, no time to get off Gin's massive hair tie, she could only helplessly watch as the device tumbled downward and one side of the mallet tapped against the huge circle she rested on. At that moment, the whole world changed.

The first thing Sumi noticed, was being pressed into a massive soft, white pillar, oddly with the elastic of Gin's accessory squeezing her waist against it. It was smooth and silky, yet unmistakably cloth, yet there was a great warmth beneath it that radiated outwards, similar to being hugged but amplified many times over. Secondly, the brown landscape which she recognized as the table before and could see the edge, stretched to near infinity, to where she could not even see where it dropped off anymore. What she could see was a monolithic wall of brown and white, but it was no normal wall. The wall somehow moved, gently coming closer and depressing. Things that big didn't move like that, it didn't make sense to Sumi. That was until she heard one of the loudest sounds in her life.

"H-Huh!? Sonoko, where'd Sumi go!?"

It was Gin's voice, but it was so wrong. It boomed and echoed as before, but the scale was utterly incomparable. The whole world rattled and shook with her yell, Sumi feeling the vibrations in her bones. Her voice was so loud, despite her body being nowhere close by, Gin may as well screamed the words in her ear for all the difference it made.

However, to say Gin wasn't close by would have been wrong. Sumi's mind went into overdrive reeling at the implications. Everything felt so much bigger, and that great wall, it almost looked like the torso segment of their school uniform, even the individual buttons were like the side of a building though.

'I-I got even smaller!?' Sumi mentally screamed, terror creeping over here upon realizing the literal mountain across her was Gin's chest. She didn't dare look up to see how mind bogglingly huge her face was. But, that still didn't answer the question of where she was.

"Ah!" Her whole world shifting interrupted Sumi's worries, the massive pillar she was pressed against moved, like being in an earthquake. The world became a blur while Sumi shuffled around as part of the structure, head spinning. On reflex, the girl grabbed handfuls of the cloth to anchor herself, but thankfully she was securely pinned by the binding.

"I think she accidentally shrunk with your hair tie when I dropped the hammer, but I don't see her anywhere..." Sonoko's voice said from high in the sky above Sumi. Her voice was now likewise many times louder, close to an explosion, yet nothing beside what Gin's was now.

The world stopped moving for a moment, giving Sumi pause to glance upward toward Sonoko's voice in the hope it'd solve the mystery of her location, but what Sumi saw caused her face to turn bright crimson.

Twin white pillars stretched upwards for well over a hundred meters, one she was attached to and the other parallel to it. They started narrow, but slowly expanded in size the further up one went. The two monuments were unmistakably Sonoko's titantic legs, clothed in her snow colored pantyhose and causing them to look even less like a person's body than they would've if skin colored. At their tallest point, right at her thigh, Sonoko's legs trailed into the darkness of her skirt, where something hung above in the air like it were a cloud.

Sonoko's deep purple panties.

Combined with the pure white of her leggings, the interplay of light and dark on the outer and inner layers served to accentuate both articles of clothing greatly. The dark colored underwear clung snugly to Sonoko's shapely butt, clearly outlining the plush cheeks beneath and making them resemble twin hills. Further highlighting her rear was the small valley of pinched fabric between the hill, serving to further define them both at the edge of her underwear and directly in the middle of it The snowy overlay of her pantyhose likewise highlighted the several smaller creases where her ass pinched the fabric, such as where her legs met her rear and sloped upward into it. With every slight motion Sonoko made, the fabric stretched and twisted, creating more creases and folds along the mounds which were each the size of a small building. How tiny was Sumi when Sonoko appeared so large, her buttcrack looked large enough to effortlessly swallow Sumi whole into the abyss?

Finally coming to her senses, Sumi quickly averted her eyes for the sake of her friend's modesty. Sumi was seeing directly up her skirt like some perverted insect, yet Sonoko didn't have the slightest clue or pay it any heed despite how embarrassing such a thing would be. Sumi was just like an ant stuck to her ankle right now, entirely beneath notice. Sumi was petrified of insects, but she never worried about any of them looking up her skirt when walking over a group. That felt like a silly concern to worry about something so small, a bug seeing your underwear wasn't like a person.

'I have to do something so they know I'm here!'

One more, the world started moving with Sonoko's enormous foot, yet aside from a momentary shout, Sumi was more prepared this time. With the hair tie securing her to Sonoko's ankle, Sumi pounded and beat against her friend's leg, hoping somehow they would realize sooner or later. Sumi didn't like being an ant to somebody who was already doll sized.

"Wasshi has to be somewhere. But, I don't see the hair tie either..." Sonoko said, starting to grow more worried in her voice. However, she gave no indication of feeling Sumi's desperate struggles, regardless of how hard she kicked and struggled. It was like she was trying to beat against a giant pillow. She was almost ready to try transforming to see if that would work.

"Oh, wait! I have an idea!" Voice perking up, Sumi's world violently shifted while she was raised upward and shifted sideways, vertigo briefly coming over her senses as the rapid ascent further squished her into Sonoko's pillowy pantyhose.

"I found Wasshi!" Sonoko's relieved voice sounded off from the clouds. "Mino-san, your hair tie shrunk into an ankle bracelet for me and Wasshi with it. I guess I turned her into an accessory~."

'A-Accessory!? I'm not an accessory!' With her dizziness fading, Sumi looked skyward incredulously. She had been forced into various outfits more than one like some kind of doll, but calling her an accessory was even more humiliating! "S-Sonocchi! I'm not a bracelet!"

"Damn, she's small. Now I know how you felt looking at me on your fingertip, Sonoko. Not even sure I'm really looking at Sumi, I can barely see her..." Despite speaking in a mumble, Gin's voice still stretched over the landscape and echoed across it. "But, good thing you found her, Sonoko! That thing's dangerous if you accidentally drop it."

"C-Can I grow back already!" Sumi shouted at Sonoko, the girl staring down at her raised foot, at Sumi, with a bemused grin. She didn't mind some of the antics this magical hammer could do, to an extent, but when one of her friends was an actual mountain that was too tiny!

Sumi was put upright once more as Sonoko's foot touched the ground again. The great shadow that she was in the sky expanded, followed by a massive, pale object coming into Sumi's view as her disorientation faded once more. With the five long pillars of varying size coming from a significantly larger platform, she recognized it as Sonoko's fingers coming right for her like a bus.

Despite her unease, Sumi remained still as the large pillars delicately pinched her body between them, the tips of Sonoko's index and thumb being a hair larger than her body and surrounding her with a squishy warmth while being raised upward. It was both a feeling that sent her stomach lurching and yet was a hint calming. The sensation alone wasn't the intimidating part. Sonoko held her with care, leaving the force that held Sumi somewhat like an oversized hug, it was the reminder this was not a hug but merely two fingers that were part of a far larger body which made her nervous. Sumi didn't mind the skinship which wasn't Gin grabbing her chest, but if Sonoko tried to actually hug Sumi here, she would've been squished against Sonoko's chest for sure.

Not long later, Sumi was deposited on a warm surface with a texture and warmth much like the fingers which held her, their grip released.

"Sorry about that, Wasshi~. You made a cute bracelet, though." Sonoko's gentle, yet energetic voice stated.

Before Sumi could indignantly answer, another shadow came over her and started gently rubbing the top of her head in a soothing manner, quieting the words. Sonoko's fingertip was gently rubbing the top of her like a massive heatpat, gentle and rhythmic. Like before, the gesture inspired mixed feelings, yet now the sense of comfort was much stronger than the anxiety she'd had being lifted up.

'Maybe this isn't all bad...' Sumi reluctantly admitted, feeling a slight blush come over her. It was still disorienting to be so tiny, but when the interactions were more gentle and relaxed like this, where she wasn't stuck as part of her friend's clothing, it wasn't the worse thing. She liked it whenever Gin did this, even if it was a little embarrassing, and did enjoy having fun with her friends.

She still preferred being the larger one.

"I still can't believe that tiny dot is Sumi..." Gin's voice brought Sumi out of her rubbing induced daze, causing her to stiffen back up.

Even if she started to enjoy parts of it, there was still 'too much of a good thing' and Gin being so impossibly huge was very much past that point. She didn't even feel like looking back, not when the mere wind kicked up by her speaking almost swept Sumi's legs out from under her. Even something so casually as speaking in a whisper was this strong to her. Without even transforming or any kind of supernatural powers, Gin's basic actions were like a force of nature next to her puny scale. It was hard not to feel anxious when she'd already experienced how powerless she was at a far bigger size when Sumi first shrunk and Gin picked her up, let alone the gap now.

How must she have looked from Gin's perspective? A tiny, nondescript black dot on Sonoko's hands, of which even her finger tip must have looked enormously bigger than? 'A speck of dust' being the closest descriptor to her scale, something so small that, had Gin not known exactly where to stare, would have been effortlessly overlooked as something beneath notice. Even if Sumi tried to scream and lecture her, it would've gone completely unheard, any motions likely so insignificant Gin wouldn't see any motion from the tiny black dot than was infinitely less noticeable than even an ant.

"S-Sonocchi, c-can I please grow back already..." Sumi whined. Maybe the hide and seek game would lift her spirits alongside growing.

Sonoko stopped her rubbing, giving a nod. "Okay, sure Wasshi~. We can start the game. Let's go get the surprise first!"

Hopefully, nothing would go wrong this time, but Sumi had a sinking suspicion about this 'surprise'.


"Ready or not, here I come!"

After keeping her eyes shut for a while to give her tiny friends a chance to hide, it was finally time for the games to begin. She still couldn't believe Sonoko had come up with such a wild idea for this game.

Instead of putting down a bunch of random objects, like pillows or boxes, to simulate a city to hide around, as Gin had done before when acting the role of giant monster when playing with her brother, Sonoko had come prepared and bought an actual model of their city, using the hammer to play around with the size till it filled nearly the entire room. She had said she wanted to see how it'd feel looking over the whole city like a giant, since doing so with the hammer wasn't feasible, and this would be the next best thing.

Looking out at the, admittedly not quite realistic looking buildings, the situation did make Gin feel like an actual giant monster about to rampage through the place. Unlike with toys, there were actually tiny people scampering around the 'city' who were trying to run and hide from her, even if only two. The only thing which hampered the effect was a few very non-natural addition, such as some rope or climbable objects on certain buildings, to allow Sumi and Sonoko to scale them and get around, given they could not go inside any, with it being a model.

A model though it was, it was still a crazy feeling to be standing over her own city like this. She utterly towered over much of the city with most buildings barely reaching her waist, though a handful were close to or a little taller than her. The city was at just the right scale it didn't feel entirely like a small toy model while the detail made her feel enormous, probably helped by all the size changing that happened lately.

"Hope you girls found a good hiding spot or Ginzilla's gonna get you!" Gin mischievously stated, stomping a foot for emphasis on the plastic street and causing it to creak under her weight. She had fun doing similar with her brother and this was way more immersive, so may as well live up the experience and have some fun.

Gin took a few more steps, seeing some of the smaller buildings rattle a little from the exaggerated force she put into each stomp. If this were really her city, then Gin wouldn't be recklessly having fun stomping around like a kaiju, but it wasn't so she could enjoy it. However, though she didn't have to worry about destroying actual houses, she still took care she saw no sign of Sumi and Sonoko with each step, only using the open streets where there was nowhere to hide and pausing with each step to look around. This was supposed to be all fun and games, she didn't want to actually squish them under her shoes.

She did have to try and find her friends eventually, however. She was on a time limit to find the duo or else they would win the game and Gin wouldn't give up that easy! However, even with that risk, there was one thing she had to quickly do and wouldn't take more than a minute or two.

"I gotta see what my house looks like." Gin grinned to herself at the prospect, taking a few steps over in the direction she knew it was. With her sky high view of the city, Gin was effortlessly able to identify most of the landmarks she used when exploring at normal size. The accuracy of this model was pretty impressive, but then again Sonoko always went all out for these kinds of things. It was part of the reason why Gin expected to find her house.

'Being able to cross the whole town like this is awesome.' Gin giddily chuckled to herself as, despite being on the opposite end of the city, she was able to get near her neighborhood in a bit over a dozen steps. If she could travel this fast, then she would never have to worry about being late for school again! If anything, she'd be able to easily beat even Sumi there. Gin would've loved to see her teacher's face if she suddenly had a student show up a few times bigger than the whole school. 'Wait, then I don't think I could even fit a hand in the classroom… Maybe if I crouched or crawled near the window...'

Fun as it was to tower over everything and look at the city like it were a playground, maybe being this big all the time had downsides.

"Ah, there it is!" Gin finally located her target. Before Gin, was the ever familiar sight of her two story house. It wasn't a luxurious mansion, as Sumi and Sonoko's were, but it was still of pretty decent size with two stories. Her family was neither poor nor rich, fitting comfortably in middle class.

But even the two story house look so puny right now. Gin crouched down low as she could, back of her thighs resting on her heels, but even so, her house didn't even come halfway up to Gin's knees. It went barely went past her ankles.

'Crazy how everything that used to be so huge looks so tiny now.' Gin thought to herself with a smile, delicately tapping on the roof of her house with a finger. She probably could've covered the whole building with her hand, the outside area included. She could, quite literally, fit her whole house and family in the palm of her hand.

The mental image forced a giggle out of Gin's mouth. Sure, it wasn't actually her house but it was fun to pretend like with the thought of her school earlier. The older of her two brothers would probably go wild over it and wanna climb her, parents would absolutely freak, but at least she could take them around town faster than the car ever could. It'd be fun, long as she wouldn't be stuck at this size. This big and Gin could probably step on her house by accident and not even notice.

"Ah, well. That's enough imagining for now. I really gotta find Sumi and Sonoko." Gin stated to herself, rising back to her feet and watching her 'house' look even more like a small toy from so high up. Even big as she was, the mock city was bigger so she had a lot of looking to do.

"Hrm… where do I start…?" Gin muttered, taking a few steps and looking around. Not entirely sure where to begin, Gin saw a large and flat building. Deciding to think a minute, Gin moved over and slowly sat down on it while considering ideas. But, she did allow herself a chuckle at the realization of how funny it was she could use 'buildings'' as seats now. Although, it wasn't the most comfortable seat, a tad too small for her rear even.

Adjusting herself a little, Gin heard the fake building start creaking ominously, causing her to abruptly stop. The next moment, her chair suddenly collapsed and Gin landed on the ground with a startled yelp, but catching her body enough to not land on her back.

"Damn, I thought that'd be sturdier." With an annoyed grunt, Gin rose back up to her feet, casually brushing off any of the bit of crushed plastic that were sticking to her behind and skirt. With that done, Gin threw a look over to the impression in the ground her butt had left from the fall.

Sonoko had said the buildings could come apart into pieces, but more like buildings blocks and not tiny ones such as a model kit. The way the building had been crushed under Gin was most certainly not the way it had intended to be broken up. Bits of the material were bent out of shape and twisted in various manners, much beneath her having also been flattened by the fall.

Where's before, the ideas of being this big to the real city had been more fun and amusing, this one was less so. Gin glanced down her back at her large rear end with a disconcerted expression. If this had been real scale and Gin really did crush a whole building by sitting on it, without even making a conscious effort to do so, she would certainly have squished everyone inside under her gigantic ass wider than the building was.

Gin was all for fun and games or pretending, certain parts of being so huge were fun to imagine, but she didn't actually want anyone to get hurt. Everything just felt so fragile with how small it was right now. She didn't even have to try and could crush so much not with any punches, kicks, or intentional effort, but her butt by simply sitting down, and she probably wouldn't even feel anyone smothered under the soft cheeks between the buildings. 'The world feels really squishy when you're this big...'

Ah, well. At least it was just a model in the end so Gin didn't let it trouble her besides imagination momentarily running wild. She really had to start looking for her friends again, as Gin wasted enough time seeing her city at super size. And take care they didn't end up stuck to her ass like the building pieces had. Being crushed by Sumi's big butt wasn't fun.

"Sorry about the earthquake, but I'm still gonna find you wherever you're hiding!" Gin confidently declared in a raised voice so her friends would hear it. Competitive spirit burning in her chest, Gin quickly started searching in earnest for her two tiny friends. However, Gin quickly realized a problem after a few minutes.

"… There are too many spots for you two to hide." Gin sighed lowly while peering down an alleyway.

Yes, as she looked atop some buildings, down the streets, and in the alleyways, it quickly became apparent to Gin that, even without factoring in they couldn't go inside, the amount of places a tiny person could hide over such a large 'landscape' was absurd. Gin was far from good at math or knew what scale model this was, but she had to be somewhere between 180-210 meters tall if the city were 'normal' sized. But her index finger was bigger than both her friends right now, several times so with Sumi. There were just too many crevices and little areas, alongside tiny little pieces of decoration they could hide around. And she couldn't just uproot the city to remove hiding spots.

'Or can I…?'

Sonoko had said the buildings weren't entirely solid plastic and could be split into some pieces. Well, if she was gonna be a giant monster, then may as well try doing what they did to building. Reaching down to a medium sized one, which came up to between Gin's knees and waist, she placed a hand on each side of the building and pulled hard, putting her back into the effort after making sure her friends weren't on it.

Instantly and with no resistance, the entire building was yanked from the foundation like building blocks being separated and Gin's hands shot over her head. She had expected at least some heft to it, like lifting a chair, yet it was comparable to lifting styrofoam.

In fact, the building had been so much lighter than she had anticipated and having put her whole body into the effort, Gin stumbled backward and her foot knocked against a smaller building, spelling doom for what remained of her balance. She was tipping right over like a skyscraper and about to flatten part of the city a second time.

'Uh-oh'

Gin only had time to process that one though before she landed on her back with a terribly loud crash many times louder than earlier. She could feel numerous smaller objects break and crumble under her body without the slightest resistance, while even the larger buildings only lasted for an instant until they likewise broke apart. It was far from a comfortable landing, many pieces poking into parts of her body, yet her fall flattened everything so much it was less like falling onto a bunch of toys and more a bunch of small bushes in the dirt.

Before she could recover, Gin felt something fall into her mouth and immediately slide down her tongue, straight into her throat where reflexes took over and she swallowed whatever piece had flown into her gullet. Instead of starting to choke or cough, like she expected when swallowing a piece of plastic, whatever she had eaten went toward her stomach surprisingly easily. It didn't even feel like plastic, the sensation of this thing going down her throat was smooth and uninterrupted, very similar to any other food one would eat.

"Ah, what the hell did I just swallow? Was it a piece or something…?" Gin muttered to herself with a few coughs, slowly rising to a sitting position and shuffling a bunch of broken or in pieces parts all around the area she had just flattened by merely falling over. From what she briefly tasted while it slid down her tongue, it was almost salty in flavor. And from the sensation of it moving down her gullet as a tiny bulge in her throat, it wasn't that big either. Maybe that explained why she wasn't choking? It still felt so weird going down, as if she accidentally swallowed a bug that was wiggling around to try and avoid the inevitable fate of digesting in her stomach.

"Mino-san! Mino-san! Don't move!"

Sonoko's voice snapped Gin's mind to alertness. Her friend sounded utterly panicked, more than Gin had almost ever heard her. If Sonoko was this scared, something had to be deeply wrong. "H-Huh!? Sonoko, where are you, what's wrong?"

Directly beside her ear, atop her shoulder, Gin heard something which turned her blood icy cold.

"You just ate Wasshi!"

Chapter 3 by Degeneracy117
Author's Notes:

Primary focus this chapter, beyond general tags: Butt, mouth play, vore

Last chapter for the year and possibly for a little bit from matters coming up.

“It’s so cool seeing our city like this!” Sonoko cheered, looking over the street she loomed above with glee. She was still extremely small next to Gin being a mobile skyscraper over the land, but with the current scale, she was a good several times her usual size and came halfway past the height of low standing buildings. Doors to stores she recognized didn’t so much as reach her waist now, and even crouching wouldn’t have made it easy to fit into most doors. She definitely had to see how it’d look from Gin’s view later.

“Everything still looks normal sized to me…” Sumi’s voice muttered from below Sonoko.

The larger of the two looked downward at the presently smallest Hero, who came up to around Sonoko’s knees and looked perfectly at home with the current scale of the model city. It gave Sonoko the urge to try playing with her using the model another time.

“Look on the bright side, Wasshi. It means you’ll have an easier time hiding.” Sonoko reassured, grinning down at the diminutive girl.

Sumi sighed at the comment. “That’s not very reassuring when you and Gin look so much bigger... Gin feels even more like a giant monster standing over everything.”

Sonoko couldn’t deny that. Their friend was so enormous that, despite being ‘half a city’ away, her voice still echoed over the area as they counted down till she would begin hunting for the two girls trying to hide around it. She wasn’t even making an effort to raise her voice, yet still sounded like she was close by and not, relatively to Sonoko’s view, so far away.

“30, 29, 28…”

Mino-san’s almost done, so we have to find a good spot quick!’ Sonoko knew that, once Gin actually started moving, they wouldn’t be able to go very far if she found them, not when she could cross an entire street in one or two steps. That had made it hard to find the perfect hiding spot, especially with Sonoko herself being a little too big to easily hide behind anything not a building. ‘Maybe I should’ve switch places with Wasshi.’

Scanning around, Sonoko’s eyed snapped to a particularly large alleyway, tall enough to hide even Sonoko and wide enough to let her sit down tucking her legs in, with some plastic decorations scattered around to obscure her and Sumi, even looked like it went off in a few directions too. Her and Sumi could snake around the sides of the buildings if Gin came by, while also being able to poke around the sides to see where Gin was. It was hard to miss Mt. Gin when she was double or more the height of most buildings in the model city.

“Wasshi, this way!” Sonoko called out, quickly taking off down the crevice between buildings. In only a few steps, she had gone across the street and inside the alcove.

“S-Sonocchi! Wait up!” Sumi called out after her. Looking back over to Sumi, Sonoko saw that her friend was taking longer to reach her, needing a few seconds of sprinting instead of the few steps Sonoko did.

“Let’s hide here, it’ll work fine and we can also keep an eye on Mino-san too!” Sonoko grinned, looking down at Sumi’s form. The height gap made Sonoko feel like an adult talking to a young child, not somebody older than her.

“I don’t think we have any more time to choose a spot even if we wanted to.” Sumi commented, hiding behind the same wall Sonoko was half peeking out from.

2...1! Ready or not, here I come!”

Perfectly timed, Gin’s loud shout boomed over the landscape in time with Sonoko seeing her eyes open and a wide grin across her billboard sized face. Even from this far, with how high above most buildings Gin was, Sonoko could see most of her upper body while peeking behind the wall.

“Hope you girls found a good hiding spot or Ginzilla’s gonna get you!” With a mischievous glint, Gin raised one leg high, in the process raising her skirt enough Sonoko saw a hint of Gin’s white and grey, matching her thigh high socks, striped panties outlining her crotch peek out, before dramatically stomping on the ground in an exaggerated manner with a smirk.

The effect was immediate, Sonoko felt the ground rock like a mild earthquake had just happened, jiggling her legs a little, but not enough to rob her balance. Gin repeated the motion a few more times as her living building of a form advanced, each one coming a touch more intense than the other. Even so far away, Gin at her current size could move with the strength of a force of nature next to Sonoko. She could stand now, but if she did that much closer, she actually was going to have trouble standing.

“W-Wah! Gin shouldn’t s-stomp around so violently!” Sumi whined.

Briefly looking over at the girl, Sonoko saw that Sumi was not so lucky. With her smaller size and being completely unprepared, the black haired girl was knocked flat on her rear. She tried to stand once more, only to fall face first mid attempt with another earthquake. It was a sight Sonoko was unable to restrain a few giggles at.

“Mino-san’s having fun being huge.” Sonoko commented as the earthquakes finally subsided to a more gentle rumble. Gin had stopped making exaggerated stomps to try purposefully crushing the ground like a monster and settled into more regular steps. Even those still made the ground subtly rock.

“Finally, I can stand again…” Sumi grumbled, managing to rise to her feet with the less intense quakes.

Even though it wasn’t their real city, watching Gin stomp around the place was a surreal experience. She’d occasionally lean over for a closer look while walking, casting her already huge shadow even further over the land. It was like a normal person trying to find where there had last seen bugs scampering around their room, only with Sonoko and Sumi as the ants.

And just like bugs watching such a massively bigger being moving around, Sonoko felt a growing nervousness as she realized Gin was headed right for her and Sumi’s direction, every echoing step and creaking plastic getting more thunderous in the rhythmic pattern of her walking.

“Wasshi, let’s hide!” Sonoko said before bolting away from her vantage point and down the alleyway. She went over to the cross section and hide behind the wall and sat down to avoid falling while the rumbles got stronger. She didn’t bother to peek out and see however close Gin would get, she could feel how close they were based on how loud her footsteps were and how badly the ground shook.

“S-Sonocchi, don’t leave me behind!” Her friend’s protesting voice stated before her form tripped forward at the intersection from more shaking by Gin’s mere walking.

Before Sumi could fail any further at trying to stand, Sonoko waited for the next pause in beats and then wrapped her fingers around Sumi’s waist, picking up and yanking her behind the wall with a single hand like she were a large toy. Holding the girl close to her chest, Sumi didn’t even cover most of Sonoko’s torso, and with both how light and easy to hold she was, she could keep her mostly in place simply by crossing her arms over Sumi. Carrying Sumi felt more like Sonoko was holding a large doll or stuffed toy in her lap, a very soft doll.

“You’re… squeezing me too hard…!” Sumi whined, wiggling around in Sonoko’s grip, unintentionally digging her shoes or elbows into Sonoko’s torso like a disobedient child.

“Sorry! Don’t squirm around too much, Wasshi, you keep poking me!” Sonoko said in a raised whisper while relaxing her grip, the shaking now so close Gin had to be almost right on top of their building.

Even with ‘only’ a height gap of a few times, Sonoko didn’t think the difference in abilities would feel that big. When Sumi was bug sized to her and fit in her fingertip, sure that one thing. But while not being able to effortlessly overpower even their strongest struggling, the difference was clear as day. Sonoko accidentally squeezed her too tight while holding Sumi as if she were a plushie, was able to stand without too much issues until the quakes were right on top of them, where’s Sumi tumbled over well before that, and Sonoko’s brisk walking pace was a match for Sumi sprinting, to where the girl complained about keeping up. It was amazing that only being a few times bigger made her this much stronger than her friends. ‘Maybe I should try again and see if the hammer can make me this big at normal scale. I didn’t get to play with it too much and I bet my home is big enough to play around with it, or maybe I could reserve somewhere remote to play at. Bet I could uproot a little tree right now and it’d be fun actually being this big.

An immense shadow blotted out the light directly above the hiding pair. On reflex from such a massive shift, Sonoko’s eyes shot skyward and saw an expected sight.

Gin was effortlessly stepping right over their building. But with her being mid stride in their school uniform alongside Sonoko and Sumi being positioned underneath her, it gave Sonoko a perfect view directly up Gin’s skirt at her underwear.

Even with her generously thick thighs, blocking much of the view, it was easy to see the large and notable proportions beneath Gin’s panties. The fabric dug tightly into Gin’s skin, further being pushed and compressed along the folds from her walking, the snug fit outlining the curve down from her crotch even from the bug eye’s view below. The fabric was visibly being stretched and struggled to contain what it covered, something which only became more obvious going from the front to the back of her underwear, strained fold appearing where between Gin’s groin and rear.

Before Sonoko had time to take in all the details, Gin continued her stride, the other leg raising and shoe traveling close enough over the roof to nearly touch it, not more than 10 meters above Sonoko. Another rumble followed her foot hitting the floor, but instead of continuing to walk, Gin stopped, the slight turn of her waist and skirt indicating she was looking around. But with her halted motion, it gave a far clearer view of her panty-clad butt than before, now that it was directly above them.

What Gin lacked in chest size, she made up for in how generously large her ass was. Sonoko had seen Sumi’s rear up close when she had been changing, but even from further away it was immediately obvious how much bigger Gin’s was. The size of both cheeks went out far enough that if Sonoko or Sumi tried to climb them, there would’ve been a point where they were directly upside down with no upward slope. The striped nature of her underwear only server to further emphasize her proportions, with the alternating stripes stretched out almost to bursting and making it look bigger. Unlike Sumi’s, the fabric lodged in Gin’s buttcrack didn’t even have any folds visible, her underwear stretched so far it completely curved inside and was swallowed up by the abyss, serving to highlight the shapely and soft looking orbs of her ass even better from how tightly the fabric clung to her behind. Lastly, a sizable portion of each cheek was left uncovered by the grey and white fabric, maybe a little under half, only adding to the feeling that the garments were barely able to fit around the enormous ass, the edge of Gin’s panties indenting into the soft cheeks that looked large enough to squish a small building flat with just one, let alone both. If most of Sumi’s development had gone to her chest, then Gin’s had gone to her pillowy looking butt.

I guess I know how Wasshi felt earlier.’ Sonoko thought with a hint of flushed cheeks, but she didn’t let it get to her too much. It was impossible to help being this small and one didn’t get mad at ants if they saw up one’s skirt from how small the insects were. Though, she did have to admit it was a different feeling being on the small side of the perspective than the huge one she was earlier.

“Sonocchi! S-Stop looking!” Embarrassment deep in her voice, Sumi stammered while futilely attempting to cover Sonoko’s eyes with her palms, a difficult task when they were smaller than each eye.

“Shh, Wasshi! You don’t want Mino-san to hear us!” Sonoko paid the comment no heed, replying with a hushed whisper. As an extra precaution, she clamped a hand over Sumi’s face, her palm alone around the size of her head and easily able to muffle her voice. She was pretty small next to Gin and unless she screamed, Sumi was probably beneath her notice down here, like a bug, but just in case Sonoko didn’t want to risk it. ‘It’d be pretty embarrassing if this was how Mino-san found us~.’

“I gotta see what my house looks like.” Gin’s booming voice heralded her starting to move again, legs shifting to take further steps as the shadow casting cloud of her ass vanished and light returned, the earthquakes rapidly diminishing in time with her departure.

Once the shaking had grown distant enough to barely be a tremor, Sonoko breathed a relieved sigh and took her palm off Sumi, who promptly took a deep breath. “Guess our hiding spot worked, huh Wasshi~.”

“Sonocchi! T-That was embarrassing, what if Gin had found us like that…” Sumi whined, looking toward her with red faced embarrassment.

“Eh? But, it’s hard to not see anything when we’re this small. Besides, didn’t this happen when you were stuck on my ankle too? And the same happened when you were changing too~.” Sonoko answered shamelessly.

Sumi’s face turned a deep crimson at the comment. “W-W-Why didn’t you or Gin say anything!?”

“You were pretty distracted and then we got stuck in-”

“N-N-Never mind!” Sumi quickly interjected, shaking her head vigorously.

“Eheh~. Sorry, Wasshi. It’s easy to not think about it when you’re so much bigger, see? You don’t think about it if a bug crawls under you.” Sonoko continued.

“That doesn’t help!”

“But, hmm, maybe we should find a different spot just in case that happens…” Sonoko thought aloud. Gin was going to be busy finding her house, so they had a little time to switch locations. “I think there was a building nearby which had a lot of stuff on top, let’s climb up there!”

“Maybe that would be better, but don’t keep running ahead of me!” Sumi answered, unsure.

I guess Wasshi would have trouble keeping up and climbing.’ Sonoko pondered, bringing back her thoughts about the scale difference. ‘Oh, I have an idea!’

“Well, we weren’t supposed to get any bigger or smaller, but I think this should work!” With a shameless grin, Sonoko removed the mallet from her pocket. While Sumi was still contemplating the meaning of her words, Sonoko tapped the magic tool against her forehead and Sumi’s form vanished in a blink.

Peering forward past her chest, Sonoko smiled at the expected sight. Stuck squarely in her lap, was the fingertip sized body of her friend. Just one of the ruffled lines on Sonoko’s skirt made an alcove big enough for Sumi to fit and hide in. It was always such a fun feeling to be so much bigger than her friend’s.

Before Sumi could complain, Sonoko pinched her ant sized, or maybe microscopic would’ve been a closer fit with how small she really was and not compared to Sonoko, friend and stood back up, holding Sumi in front of her face with glee.

“Sonocchi! W-Why did you do that! I thought we weren’t supposed to use that!” Sumi’s helium like voice whined.

“It’s just for a minute, you can grow back when we’re at our new spot! You heard Mino-san, she’ll be looking for her house and I can move way faster than you right now. And if Mino-san finds me right now, she’ll find you too so it’s fine. You don’t have to run around that way then.” Without any hesitation, Sonoko rationalized.

“Not having to keep trying to catch up to you does sound nice...” Sumi lowly said her voice on the edge of hearing for Sonoko.

“But, if I’m going to be climbing I’ll need both hands so I have to put you somewhere. Maybe my pockets could work…?” Sonoko thought aloud, looking between Sumi and her pock

“Y-Your pockets!? Isn’t there somewhere else?” The girl in Sonoko’s fingers protested.

“I have to put you somewhere where you won't fall out. And I don’t think there are too many other places you won’t fall out.” Sonoko stated like it were obvious. “But, maybe down my shirt...” Sonoko looked down at her chest, moving the squirming Sumi directly above it. “… Or my pantyhose could work…?” Sonoko continued, looking back at her rear and moving Sumi likewise close to it. It might be a touch embarrassing, but stuffing Sumi down her bra or keeping her stuck to her butt with her pantyhose would ensure she was secure. But when her friend was bug sized, it didn’t feel as embarrassing as if somebody saw her underwear normally. Besides, they already had more than once today, further mitigating the feeling. There was also something fun and surreal about being so big she could drop her formerly taller friend down her underwear and it’d be impossible to see for anyone that didn’t know. Being ultra tall was the funnest and Sonoko couldn’t deny feeling emboldened by it.

Sumi, however, was much less receptive to the idea, letting out an aghast scream that sounded laughable with her current voice. “EEEEH?!”

“I’m kidding, my pocket will be fine!” The blonde Hero jokingly added with a teasing tone. It was a funny thought, there was a laugh to be had that she had the bigger chest now, but Sonoko didn’t want to tease Sumi too much. She already was getting a lot being the shortest of the group and the earlier situation with the small objects. She still did want Sumi to have some fun.

“Now, don’t move around too much, Wasshi.” Before Sumi could object further, Sonoko carefully lowered the girl into her empty pocket, with even more care one would handle precious jewelry with. Once her friend was inside the pocket, Sonoko removed her hand and zipped it up, ensuring Sumi would not spill out mid climb. She could feel the tiny girl wiggling around in her pocket and poke into her thigh, but it was hardly noticeable at her size. If Sonoko didn’t know she was in there, the pokes might’ve been easily ignored by her conscious mind or brushed off as nothing but an itch.

I really should get moving before Mino-san starts looking again. It won’t take her too long, but I haven’t felt any steps yet.’With the thought in her head, Sonoko placed the hammer in her other pocket and took off down the alleyway toward a larger building she saw with some rope for climbing.

The building was on the taller end, if still falling way short of Gin’s monstrous size, at about 40 to 60 meters by Sonoko’s guess. Tall enough to avoid any more ‘accidental views’ and also high enough Gin probably would’ve overlooked it in favor of the ground. Fortunately, with her being almost six meters tall compared to the ‘normal’ scale Sumi was, or rather had been a minute ago, it wouldn’t take long to climb. It’d be sort of like rock climbing.

“Hang on, Wasshi, we’re gonna start climbing!” Sonoko stated while gingerly poking at the small obstruction in her pocket, barely able to feel the squirming of it underneath the fabric. She was going to get lectured later, but this was worth it.

Gripping the rope, Sonoko put her legs against the plastic and started climbing, bracing her legs against slight indents in the building side which made up minor decorations, such as window frames. Carefully, but quickly, Sonoko climbed up the side, her Hero training strengthening her body far beyond what the average girl her age had, even without transforming.

As Sonoko neared the top, the whole world rumbled with another intense earthquake, comparable to or even more intense than Gin’s full force stomping. Sonoko let out a shout as her legs slipped and she was jostled around on the rope, clinging onto it for dear life as she bounced off the hard plastic a few times. Thankfully, almost as soon as it had come, the shaking vanished and the world was still once more.

“Damn, I thought that’d be sturdier.”

Gin’s booming voice once again commanded Sonoko’s attention in its direction. Off in the distance, Sonoko saw Gin rising up to her feet as if the giant girl had been sitting on the floor. A few bits of crumbled material clung to the back of her skirt before being brushed off by hands. Turning around, leaving her side facing Sonoko, the girl stared down with a worried frown at the land beneath her, where misshapen pieces of what used to be a building lay.

Mino-san squished a whole building just by sitting on it.’ Sonoko thought with an uneasy sigh. She knew her friend had a big butt, but didn’t think it would be that dangerous. It was a good thing she’d gotten caught in Sumi’s instead, Gin’s larger rear would’ve probably crushed her flat between it without her even realizing. Between almost being ground into Sumi’s panties, the archer accidentally shrinking into an accessory, and nearly falling off the building, staying transformed for further antics was looking like a better idea. At such a large size difference, even actions the bigger one thought nothing of carried vastly more force than a normal person could summon. She didn’t want anyone to actually get crushed. This was supposed to be fun, not end in becoming a stain on their friend’s underwear.

Wait, Wasshi!’ With the thought, Sonoko’s mind flashed in concern for her smaller friend, hand feeling around the outside of her pocket for her tiny friend as she didn’t want to risk them falling out. She’d hit the building a few times and at Sumi’s size, Sonoko’s leg crashing into her would’ve been like a fleshy tower slammed into her. To Sonoko’s immense relief, her fingers pinched the recognizable form of Sumi and movement between the tips, if sluggish. She was okay.

“Phew… Sorry, Wasshi. Mino-san fell down so the ground shook a lot. Just another minute, okay!” Sonoko apologized before resuming her climb. She had to finish this before transforming. She wasn’t sure what’d happen with a tiny person in her pocket when she did, but her Hero uniform possessed a skin tight bodysuit and no pockets with everything, like her phone, able to be stored somewhere else with the Shinju’s power. She didn’t want Sumi to end up stuck inside her bodysuit or even become part of the clothes, or whatever other weird things could happen. At least not so soon after what just happened.

With a grunt, Sonoko hefted herself over the top wall of the building and onto the level ground once more, just as she heard Gin apologize for the earthquake and resume searching. It wasn’t a moment too soon to reach the new spot. There were some large decorations adorning the top, things that looked like ventilation fans or entrances inside were it a functioning city, that provided plenty of room to hide around and at different angles as well. ‘This spot should work perfectly!’

“Alright, Wasshi~. You can come out now.” Unzipping her pocket, after hiding behind some objects, Sonoko retrieved her literal pocket friend and held the girl close to her eyes, briefly checking her over for any injuries. Thankfully, Sumi looked fine aside from her uniform looking a touch haggard and her body language wobbly, dizzy.

“So...Sonocchi, I was worried I would get crushed in there!” Sumi, after taking a moment to steady herself and shake their head, lectured.

“I’m really sorry about that. Let’s get you a little bigger first.” Crouching down, Sonoko tapped Sumi with the hammer and she shot up to her size of a few minutes ago, around Sonoko’s knees. “There, better?”

Sumi answered Sonoko with an annoyed stare. “This is starting to get too dangerous, Sonocchi.”

“Hey, we’ve been okay so far.” Sonoko answered casually, but she knew Sumi had a point. “But we don’t want anything bad happening, so I was thinking it’d be safer if whoever’s small transformed, we’ll be more than fine then!”

Sumi’s head listed to the side, pondering the suggestion. “I suppose that would be much safer like this, but it feels wrong to use our powers for something so frivolous…”

“It’ll be fine, Wasshi! We can have a lot more fun this way and besides, Mino-san doesn’t know where we are, so another earthquake might happen.” Undeterred, Sonoko answered eagerly.

“I guess you have a point there, but don’t make me even smaller again!” Sumi sternly stated, frowning at Sonoko.

“Sure thing~. We’ll be able to move easier like this too.” With her friend persuaded, Sonoko reached into one pocket for her phone, as did Sumi, while she took the hammer out of her other one. With a tap of the Hero app, both transformed. In a flash of light, Sonoko’s school uniform vanished, instead replaced by a lavender and dark purple, skin tight bodysuit on the inner layer, while the top half of her uniform was long sleeved uniform of similar coloration with white highlights, and a skirt that was much like her school one, but colored purple to match her new look.

Sumi’s was far different, being a more vibrant lavender and white color, alongside green highlights, with baggy sleeves and lower robe like that of a miko, yet parted down the middle to reveal the similar body suit over her legs that Sonoko had.

Immediately, Sonoko felt far better, strength flowing into her body that was enough to let her jump across the city and knock 30 meter monsters around like ragdolls, though the thought did cross her mind how it’d work with Gin several times bigger. It was always an empowering feeling to transform into her Hero state, but it was annoying how some of her bodysuit would at times ride up into her buttcrack, something she fixed with a discrete tug at it to adjust into something more comfortable.

Before the girls could speak more, the earthquakes starting getting marketably more intense. Yet with their enhanced strength, even Sumi was able to stay much steadier on her feet, only wobbling a little where’s before she would’ve been brought to her knees.

Feeling daring, Sonoko stood up to to peek over the top of their hiding spot. What greeted her was Gin scanning over the city, looking around and peering in various places they could’ve been hiding in, from alleyways, behind objects, a few times even on top of buildings. The sheer area she was able to check in such a short time at her size was incredible. Gin was looking and moving between whole blocks in almost seconds, yet her eagerness was starting to fade as pursed lips crossed her face.

“… There are too many spots for you two to hide.” Gin muttered with a sigh, looking down an alleyway almost directly across from the hiding girls.

Sonoko snickered to herself, pleased their hiding place was working so well.

“Is Gin… going to lift up the building?” Sumi, who’d taken to looking over the side like earlier, cautiously asked.

As her friend had said, Gin had bent over, with her generous rear still visibly defined against her skirt resting over it, like she was going to pick something up. After spending a few moments carefully inspecting the area, the huge girl placed a hand on each end and pulled hard.

So hard in fact, her arms shot directly over her head and she lost her balance. It was like watching a giant meteor crash into the area, an immense skyscraper tipping over, all things which were vastly more powerful than any one girl merely tripping had any right to be, yet it was impossible to think of an action so lightly. The sheer scale of Gin’s falling body made Sonoko reflexively tense up anticipating the impact. She wasn’t going to fall directly on them or else Sonoko would’ve jumped, but she was only going to miss by a few buildings.

“Hang on, Wasshi!” Sonoko only had time for one warning before a natural disaster grade impact stuck the world.

The effects were instant. Gin’s whole body hit the ground and any building in her way crumpled with barely any resistance, not even slowing her down. The earthquake was like an explosion went off, more intense than anything Sonoko had felt in her life. With it not being more than ten meters away, so violent was the shaking, Sonoko’s whole body was thrown meters into the air with no control of her body and the world spun. Trying to flail for some grip, Sonoko saw she was flying directly at the huge brown wall that was the top of Gin’s blazer.

Landing on her side, the impact was soft, barely painful even with transforming. The fabric of Gin’s shirt and her skin beneath cushioned the hit significantly, but it also made it harder to stand back up on the unsteady ground, hands, and feet sinking into the cloth. Only halfway up, Sonoko heard two things which caused her to freeze, and blood turn to ice.

The first was a tremendously loud gulp coming from ahead of her. The second, and far more terrifying, was muffled screaming, Sumi’s muffled screaming coming toward her. When Sonoko’s eyes shot in the direction toward it, they widened immediately at what she detected.

There was a small bulge in Gin’s throat that was only there for a moment before it vanished down her gullet. It was a small, almost indiscernible thing that wouldn’t have been seen at normal size, and even at Sonoko’s small scale the bump in her neck looked nothing more like any other food on its way to the stomach to become nutrients. But the bulge was Sumi, her friend, their panicked yells briefly passing beneath Sonoko as she descended into the depths of Gin’s body and faded.

Wasshi… Got eaten…!’ Sonoko froze, the horror of the situation dawning on her. Sumi had just been swallowed by Gin like she were nothing but a snack. She was entirely gone to the outside world and even the last glimpse of Sumi provided to it, made her look solely like food going down Gin’s gullet. And now, Sumi was resting inside Gin’s stomach, no different from any other piece of meat she ate. ‘Mino-san probably doesn’t even know she ate Wasshi! I go-’

Sonoko’s hurried thoughts were interrupted by the landscape starting to shift from horizontal to vertical, and Gin’s complaints about swallowing something, forcing her to grip the cloth with all her strength, Were she not transformed, Sonoko would’ve struggled to keep hold with how the giant blazer she clung to shifted around, but she could not lose her grip now. She had to get to Gin and help Sumi.

“Mino-san! Mino-san! Don’t move!” Sonoko cried out, rapidly digging her heels into Gin’s shirt like a soft rock climbing wall and scampering up to her shoulder. With her thankfully stopping mid lift, Sonoko was easily able to scale up to Gin’s right shoulder. “You just ate Wasshi!”

Gin bolted upright so fast, Sonoko was almost flung off her shoulder, even with gripping her shoulder in time to avoid it. “I what!?”

“Wo-Woah! Mino-san! Don’t suddenly move like that!” Sonoko stated, pausing a moment to confirm Gin had stopped in an upright sitting position before standing herself.

“What do you mean, I ate Sumi!?” Gin wasted no time cutting directly to the point, confusion, and fear evident in her words.

“When you fell down, it caused a huge earthquake so strong Wasshi and I got thrown off our hiding spot, she fell into your mouth and you swallowed.” Sonoko uneasily said.

The color on Gin’s face drained till she was almost as pale as the girl she just devoured, attention shifting away from Sonoko and uneasily down to her stomach, hand resting on it.

“So cough her up, quick!” Sonoko ordered. Sumi was transformed so she wasn’t going to get digested that fast even when so small, but the less time Sumi spent learning how food felt the better. At least, Sonoko hoped that would be the case.

“R-Right!” Gin nervously stammered, starting to cough and hack, even pound on her stomach a few times.

For exactly 10 seconds, Sonoko counted every single one, Gin desperately tried to spit up her friend until wheezes started to slip between coughs, yet it was to no avail. Nothing happened. ‘This isn’t going to work, we have to try something else!’

“Stop for a second, Mino-san! I’m gonna see if I can talk to Wasshi!” With only the brief warning, Sonoko leaped down onto Gin’s soft thighs, before jumping again onto her shirt, clinging to the area right in front of her stomach.

“Wasshi! Wasshi! Can you hear me?” Shouting loudly as she could, Sonoko pressed her body closely as it’d go against Gin’s gut, listening closely for the faintest sign of Sumi’s voice.

From her position, Sonoko could hear the active groaning and gurgling of Gin’s stomach hard at work digesting food from a while ago, digesting Sumi. It was loud, like the rumble of a monster threateningly advancing with a growl before roaring. But despite how well she heard the sound of a churning meal, Sonoko heard nothing from Sumi.

“D-Do you hear anything?” Gin’s loud voice came from above, nervous.

“I don’t hear anything.” Tense, Sonoko answered. Sumi was extremely small and Gin’s stomach was so loud from right next to it, maybe it was too loud for Sumi to hear. But, if that was the case, then Sonoko’s original plan of trying to direct her climbing up Gin’s throat wouldn’t work. The inside of her giant stomach would’ve been like a lake at Sumi’s small size, never mind the complete darkness and constant churning of the stomach acids like rapids. There weren’t many options and Sonoko wasn’t looking forward to the only one left, but she would do anything for her friends. “Mino-san, I have an idea.”

“What is it?”

“Eat me too.”

“You want me to WHAT!?” Gin’s shout was so loud, Sonoko’s ears started ringing.

“I can’t hear Wasshi and I don’t know if she can hear me, but if you swallow me too, then I can meet her and we could climb out of your throat, or I can use my weapon to make a case so we’ll be safe just in case. We can’t go out that way. If you don’t feel anything after a few minutes, it might be a few hours we’re stuck there.” With a serious tint to her voice that was normally lacking, Sonoko explained. Ideally, they could’ve tied a rope around her waist, she could’ve grabbed Sumi and been pulled up, but there wasn’t time. They couldn’t shrink or grow the rope used for climbing, it’d scale too wide, nor could they spend a bunch of time looking for a proper one with Sumi in danger of becoming nutrients for Gin’s body. And just in case they couldn’t get out, Sonoko was confident she could make a capsule for her and Sumi to safely stay in. It would mean riding through Gin’s digestive track and they would have to get out the other exit, but Sonoko left that unsaid. She didn’t want to make this any more awkward for Gin and wanted to avoid forcing her body down Gin’s gullet.

Slowly, Gin pinched Sonoko’s body with her fingers, raising the girl that was roughly finger size up to her face. The girl’s expression was unsure, with a furrowed brow and worried eyes showcasing the immense discomfort. “A-Are you sure, Sonoko?”

“We don’t have a lot of time! Lie down after, but give me a few minutes to find Wasshi, okay?” Sonoko continued sternly. She knew this wasn’t gonna be that easy for Gin. “Think of it like... I’m candy! But, not the kind of candy you chew! Swallow me whole.” Trying to sell herself as a snack wasn’t a thing Sonoko ever expected to do in her life, but thinking of it as eating their friend wouldn’t have been any easier.

“Urg, if it’s for Sumi…” Gin trailed off, awkwardly bobbing Sonoko closer and further from her slightly open mouth.

Gin was still, understandably, hesitating on swallowing Sonoko. If that was the case, then she would have to do everything to make it easier. “Here, I got one more idea.”

Hitting herself with the mallet, the world expanded before Sonoko by a factor of several times. Gin’s face, before like one side of a large bus, now resembled that of a building, all her features likewise magnifying. Her eyes were not pools with an iris literally bigger than Sonoko was, individual strands of hair were starting to look like thin rope, and Gin’s mouth was a massive, slimy looking cave. The trace bits of saliva glistened far more noticeably in the light filtering past Gin’s lips, almost like puddles to Sonoko’s tiny perspective. Even her tongue alone was larger than a bus, trailing back to the dark abyss that had consumed Sumi minutes earlier. The same one that would be devouring Sonoko soon. It was an uncomfortable feeling, but one she brushed aside.

“There, now I’m really candy sized~.” Trying to keep some levity in her words to help ease Gin up somewhat, Sonoko said. She had shrunk herself down to around what Sumi’s size was, which would hopefully make it easy for Gin to swallow her whole even with any hangups. She had done everything she could. Now, Sonoko had to embrace her role as an obedient snack for Gin to swallow. She was going to be candy, she was going to be her friend’s food for Sumi’s sake. ‘Hm, maybe that’s going a little far even for me.’

Gin took a deep breath, her exhale washing a wave of warm air like a summer breeze over Sonoko. “Alright… D-Don’t move too much.” Gin opened her mouth wide, fully exposing her mouth to outside light, the whites of her teeth lining the top and bottom, while her tongue shone with saliva as if waiting to embrace and turn Sonoko into a morsel. “Aaaaah…”

Gin’s fingers slowly moved Sonoko closer and closer to her waiting maw, while Sonoko could do nothing but wait to be eaten. Soon, she had passed Gin’s lips and darkness begun to overtake the outside light. Looking behind her, Sonoko saw Gin’s lips closing, sealing off the outside world and Sonoko’s fate.

“Eep!” Sonoko let out a squeak as something large, bumpy, and slimy scooped her body up and pushed her into something hard above her, squishing Sonoko between the two surfaces with her face pinned to the wet one. Almost instantly, Sonoko felt the sticky slime of Gin’s spit forced into her mouth, causing her to sputter to get it out and try shifting her head sideways to avoid more. The massive puddle of saliva seeped into the fabric of her clothes nigh immediately, soaking down to the bone and making them somehow cling even closer to her body with an uncomfortably wet and sticky embrace.

Beyond the liquid,  there was a much stronger feeling of warmth around Sonoko, with even the air taking on a humid and warm taste to it that made any breath Sonoko took feel unclean. It was staggering how different being inside Gin’s mouth for even a second felt, the sharp contrast of the outside world’s bright environment and gentle air, next to the almost pitch dark, wet, oppressive one of a person’s mouth. Pinned to the roof of her mouth by Gin’s tongue, the bumpy taste buds rubbing all over and tasting her whole body, Sonoko was beginning to actually understand how food did feel.

Sonoko was held in her position or a few seconds, being sucked on and savored as if she truly was nothing more than flavorful candy, until the whole world started to shift downward and the pink organ many times Sonoko’s size started to slosh around too. At first, it was gradual, but in a moment Sonoko went from slowly moving down, to slipping rapidly toward her final destination. It was a feeling comparable to going down a water slide headfirst. The next second, the steep incline started becoming a drop, and Sonoko knew what was going to come next.

GLUCK.

The sound was utterly incomparable from when Sonoko heard Sumi get eaten. It was amplified many times over, seemingly coming from every direction at once for her and rumbling to her body’s core with a wet squelch. Right after, Sonoko was forced vertically and an intense pressure started squeezing her from all sides with the feeling of downward momentum. In one motion, Gin had effortlessly swallowed her.

The mucus coated, muscly walls hugged every part of Sonoko, pushing her downward with an overpowering force she made no effort to resist. Were she not transformed and willingly doing this, the squeezing, the disorientation, it would’ve been painful and terrifying. But with her added durability and already having a plan, it wasn’t exactly pleasant, but it was more like a massage someone was putting too much force into, the brief beat of Gin’s heart helping soothe her too. However, the fact that, minutes ago, she had seen Sumi be reduced to a tiny bulge in Gin’s esophagus, and that she was now that same insignificant bump in Gin’s throat, utterly indistinguishable from any other food that traveled to the stomach, was still surreal. She really was inside her best friend’s body and being treated like a real piece of food, a soon to be morsel for Gin’s stomach to break down into body fat.

Sonoko could only pray that wouldn’t be her and Sumi’s fate.


Sumi could not believe her situation.

She was sloshing around inside a thick, viscous lake of foul liquid that had clumps of mush around it. Inside of a dark chamber which echoed with various gurgles, groans, and splashes of liquid. Lastly, she herself was utterly soaked in the juices of the lake she was in and also coated in another sticky, slimy substance from before she was forced down a narrow tube and ejected into this horrific environment.

What made it all worse was what those things truly were.

The ‘lake’ she was currently being churned around in was made of stomach acid, the dark chamber was Gin’s gut filled with loud sounds of busy digestion that had already reduced whatever food had been here into mush. The ‘tube’ had been Gin’s throat after her giant friend unknowingly devoured her and sent her into this hell. No matter what Gin thought of Sumi, no matter being one of the closest people in the world to her, it was all meaningless to the automatic functions of Gin’s body. Her stomach didn’t see her as “Sumi”, all it saw when she had been deposited to it was more food to dissolve into the thick soup it had already turned an earlier meal into. It would do everything it could to melt Sumi down till she was nothing but nutrients to absorb for Gin’s growing form, digesting her like anything else Gin ate. And, worryingly, it already was starting to. The liquid that was busy trying to churn her into mush was already feeling unpleasant, not quite burning, but still irritable to her body to be in. ‘If I hadn’t been transformed then…’

Sumi brushed the thought away. She didn’t want to start thinking like that. She had to do something and get out of this. To the outside world, it would’ve been impossible for anyone to know she was here even looking directly at Gin, Sumi was gone and no more significant as a snack, a stubborn snack trying to avoid its inevitable fate being broken down and absorbed. Gin probably didn’t even realize she had swallowed Sumi, the idea of eating a person so utterly alien. However, surely Sonoko would realize what happened and tell Gin so they would get her out soon, right? She didn’t even care to think of punishments right now, all she wanted at the moment was to not end up as fat to fill out Gin’s chest.

“Sonocchi!! Gin!! Get me out of here!” Sumi frantically cried out, trying to stay afloat in the unsteady lake of Gin’s digestive fluids. She thought that, for just a second, she heard Sonoko’s voice, but Sumi couldn’t be sure it wasn’t just desperation, it had been so faint and momentary over the stomach’s rumbling.

A wave of acid splashed over Sumi without warning, burying her underneath it a second after she was able to take a breath. It was like being buried in syrup, thick, and resistant to moving. With her enhanced strength, Sumi was able to navigate the otherwise slimy lake like it were water, emerging in time for another wave to almost crash into her, rocking Sumi violently and sending her who knew how far.

Gin’s stomach is getting even more intense.’ Waves were occurring more frequently now, even if nothing compared to the one massive one where it felt like the entire chamber shifted in one direction and buried Sumi so far beneath it, she’d almost passed out. That had nearly sealed her fate as food and she got lucky once, but if it happened again, Sumi wasn’t certain she could avoid it a second time. Was she really going to meet her end like this? Her, Sonoko, and Gin had said they all wanted to be together forever, but that wasn’t supposed to mean as part of Gin’s body.

“Wasshi! Wasshi are you okay!?” Sonoko’s voice cut through the oppressive darkness like a ray of hopeful light.

As did the literal ray of light.

“Sonocchi!? I’m over here!” Sumi screamed with all the volume she could muster, starting to swim as fast as she could toward the faint light she saw, her friend’s words giving new determination and hope to her limbs. ‘I knew they would come for me!’

“Wasshi!” The relief in Sonoko’s voice was evident even with the overpowering sounds of Gin’s body, her voice now sounding closer.

Soon, Sumi was able to see her friend. Oddly, she was standing on some kind of medium sized platform that rested on the stomach acid. In one hand, she held her phone, the source of light, with the damned hammer responsible for this. In the other, she had her Hero form’s spear weapon, using it to row through the rapids like a paddle and helping close the gap even quicker. She also looked much smaller than before, ‘normal’ sized even next to Sumi and the scale she remembered instead of being several times beyond her height.

Using every bit of her strength to stay on course despite how violent the lake trying to melt her was, Sumi swam till she touched the platform, fearfully climbing up it and not wasting a moment. Anything to get out of that acidic water. “T-Thank you, Sonocchi.”

“I’m so glad you’re still okay! I was really worried when I couldn’t hear anything on Mino-san’s belly.” Worry and relief combining in her speech, Sonoko said with a sigh.

Sumi took a moment to catch her breath with the first break she had since being swallowed, but she knew it wouldn’t last long with how determined the stomach was getting to process the new morsels in it to nourishment. “L-Let’s get out of here. The liquid was starting to itch.” Sonoko must’ve had a plan coming down here. Sumi always trusted their leader to thick quickly.

“Right. Wasshi, hang on. Mino-san’s going to lie down in a minute and then we’re going to climb back up her neck. We should be strong enough if she’s lying down, and we can use the hammer so we’re small enough to not get gulped down again if not.” The calm authority Sonoko spoke with, reserved for serious situations, helped ease the tension.

Sumi wasn’t remotely enthusiastic at the idea of getting even smaller once again, but the plan was sound to her. She had been panicking too much earlier to try thinking of using her phone as a light and looking for that. But, there was one major concern. “Gin’s upright? If she lies down, then it’s going to thrown everything in here around again! There was a huge tsunami earlier I almost drowned in.”

Sonoko was not one to be deterred, the confident expression not leaving her face. “I thought of that and have an idea, I can use my staff’s shapeshifting to make a little capsule so we’ll be safe. It’ll be like we’re in a pill~.”

“C-Can you not say it like that…” Sighing, Sumi answered wearily. She had more than enough feeling like, and almost becoming, food for a lifetime. She did not need more comparisons of being like things somebody ate.

“Hold still, Wasshi. This might be a little bit of a squeeze.” With her phone vanishing in a shimmer of petals, the world was once more bathed in shadows. It only lasted for a moment, as a pale purple light appeared, taking the shape of a topped cylinder around both girls and their platform, narrow and not more than a few shoulders wide, less even. A few seconds later, the light started to take form into solid, translucent walls that pushed on Sumi’s back, forcing her inward till Sonoko’s body pressed into her and darkness was all they saw again.

“Sonocchi… Can’t you make this any bigger? It’s so… tight.” Sumi grunted, trying to awkwardly shift around into a comfortable position. She wasn’t completely stuck, but there wasn’t much room even to stretch her elbows out.

“Sorry, Wasshi. I haven’t made something like this before and had to make sure it’s completely sealed. I can’t help if your chest takes up a lot of room. Besides, it’ll just be for a few minutes~.” Starting to relax back to her usual ways, Sonoko said.

“This isn’t the time to be joking about my chest!” Sumi chided. Sure, they were mostly safe now and Sumi could relax a little without being in danger of drowning in stomach juices, but they were still inside Gin. They hadn’t escaped becoming a part of her yet.

“Woah!”

Both girls let out a surprised shout as the capsule started to shift and turn, both only able to avoid being thrown about the walls due to how narrow it was and the other’s body blocking the little room there was.

Seconds later, there was a tremendous crash against the top walls, turning the capsule sideways with such an impact, Sumi could physically feel them sinking downward from it. The rocking didn’t cease there, the first and last line of defense between safety and becoming forever one with Gin’s body was haphazardly thrown around like it was in a hurricane, similarly slamming the girls into the walls and each other even with the little space provided.

“Ow! Your elbow's in my ribs!”

“Your knees are poking me!”

“I’m so- hah! W-Watch where you’re touching!”

Thankfully, the rocking soon came to an end and the Hero’s prison started to settle in a sideways position, Sumi lying on top of Sonoko, chest to chest. With both covered in saliva and stomach acid, it was a sticky, slimy embrace with sent shivers up Sumi’s spine. This was all so disgusting and she couldn’t wait for it to be over.

Weirdly, it didn’t feel like the capsule was rocking much, as would’ve been expected from something bobbing atop the dangerous lake of Gin’s gut. Some of the sounds also felt more muffled, muted.

“Hrk… Sonocchi, can you take down these walls already!” Sumi loudly complained.

“Hang on, I need to make sure we’re on top of the water.” Sonoko said as the faintest shimmer of petals appeared in Sumi’s vision.

On top of the water?’ Of course, they were supposed to be there. That was how they would get out now.

Sonoko didn’t elaborate, instead making a few grunts while her arm shifted in the dark. “I can’t get my phone light… I know I promised earlier, but have to be safe. Sorry, Wasshi~.”

Sumi blinked in confusion, trying to understand what Sonoko meant until she was being sandwiched against her body one second, then it felt like the entire world opened up and she fell onto a sticky, spandex like texture beneath her. Sumi’s body met some resistance having to almost peel herself off, but she was able to get upright with some difficulty.

“There we go, I can get my phone now.” Sonoko's voice, her significantly louder and echoing voice, said.

Right away, Sumi knew what her friend had done. “Sonocchi! I thought we agreed not to do that!”

Sumi’s answer was an immensely bright light coming from above, illuminating the whole pod like the sun had come into existence inside it, giving the girl further view of her surrounding that only confirmed what she already knew.

On all sides, Sonoko’s once more gigantic body was a whole landscape to itself. Behind her, Sonoko’s legs, tall as buildings, were slowly shifting around, enjoying the new freedom space provided. Ahead of her, twin hills rested upon Sonoko’s chest, sizable but not staggeringly so. The skintight nature of her inner body suit only served to accentuate their size and curves on the underside of the mounds that were well triple Sumi’s height and the width of a small house at least, so much to where she could not see Sonoko’s face behind them with the outer later of her wet uniform blocking it. What she could see was the luminous phone above them and presumably Sonoko’s face. The miniature sun rotated slowly in Sonoko’s hands, focusing on the transparent walls of the pod, taking Sumi’s attention briefly with it in curiosity at what Sonoko was searching for.

This doesn’t look right.’ Sumi thought to herself, growing feeling of unease in her chest. Instead of seeing any sign of where the water started, it was a feeling similar to that of walking through an aquarium where the fish habitats were on all sides, even directly above, sort of like a tunnel with the water as all but the ground, separate only by glass. When the light moved downward, Sumi saw her worst fears were confirmed. She could see a huge expanse of muscly looking flesh, folds over the entire organ, and stretching on well beyond the length of the light.

We sank to the bottom of Gin’s stomach!?’

“Oops… I was worried this would happen…” Sonoko’s uneasy voice cut through the air.

“Sonocchi!? W-What are we going to do!?” Panic was starting to enter Sumi’s mind as the situation fully hit her. There was no way they could possibly swim from the very bottom of Gin’s stomach up to the top, especially with the churning having grown even worse. Even trying to use the hammer wouldn’t have been good odds because of how when it shrunk it appeared to downsize things based around their center or from top to bottom. Like how Sumi ended up on Sonoko’s torso when horizontally pressed against her, and then where she had been standing when upright. If they grew big enough to rise above the acids then shrunk small enough to crawl up her throat without choking Gin, they’d just end up back deep in the pool.

“Wasshi, Wasshi, it’s okay I thought of this too.” Her body shifting into a seated stance, Sonoko gripped Sumi with her thumb and index finger, bringing them to her face. “If we stay in here, then we’ll be safe and can go through Mino-san’s body till we’re out the other way.”

Sonoko’s words helped ease the increasing pounding of Sumi’s heart, it was good to know she had a backup plan even for this. But there was one part of it which concerned Sumi and she hoped they were wrong on, for the very idea began to make her blush in embarrassment. “W-What do you mean… T-The ‘other way’?”

“Ehehe…” Even Sonoko was starting to blush, nervously laughing, and it didn’t inspire confidence. “Well… When food’s eaten where does it go…” The blonde trailed off rhetorically.

Sumi froze for a good several seconds, face heating up by the second she realized the full implications.

“It won’t be that bad! Once we’re out of Mino-san’s stomach, I can make a hole for my staff to paddle with till it’s safe to walk. We can walk the rest of the way then and avoid anything.” Trying to sound reassuring, Sonoko continued.

“T-T-That’s s-still…” Sumi stammered, losing her ability to form coherent words from the mental picture. Even if they were going to avoid digested food, did Sonoko really mean for them to wade through Gin’s guts and crawl outside from her ass?

“We’re not gonna be able to go up her throat and it’s better than becoming food, so that means we’ll have to go out Mino-san’s butt.” Clearly, a touch flustered, Sonoko was able to state the words with far less shame than Sumi.

Sumi was unable to even respond, her mind crashing to a screeching halt. It was better than becoming fat, but still!

“But, we’re still gonna be here a while and that was a super tight squeeze, so I’m gonna keep you small until then. Sorry~.” Blunt as a hammer, Sonoko added.

“Eh!? W-Why do I have to stay small!? Why can’t you?” That brought Sumi’s mind back to a semblance of coherency.

“I made this pod with my powers, so I don’t know if making me small would also make it smaller and it’s too dangerous to test it right now.” Like she answered somebody asking what the sun was, Sonoko casually stated.

Sumi let out a loud, dejected whine. She couldn’t deny that it was nice to not be so squished together and actually have room, but she had already been shrunk twice earlier, then eaten by her best friend and almost digested, and now was hopelessly tiny yet again in the palm of Sonoko’s hand. ‘Unfortunately, Sonocchi is right…’

“Here, at least you can get somewhere softer to rest than here. These walls aren’t very comfy.” Lowering Sumi down to her right breast, the larger girl set the smaller on delicately atop it.

Sumi had expected to fall or start slipping, but at her current size and whom it was attached to slightly reclining, even Sonoko’s modest chest was large enough to comfortably sit on. It was soft to rest on, similar to that of a squishy bed, and was likely big enough Sumi would’ve even used it as one if Sonoko didn’t move around much. The warmth of Sonoko’s body heat added to the soothing sensation as well. Beyond that, the spandex of Sonoko’s bodysuit only furthered the feeling of Sumi resting upon a bed with a sheet. She did hate to admit it, but Sonoko’s breast was comfortable to relax on, much better than the hard and cold steel, this was like a giant, heated pillow.

The feeling was disrupted by Sonoko giggling softly, rocking Sumi but not enough to throw her off. “Guess I’m finally bigger than you, Wasshi~. And by a whole bunch too.”

At Sonoko’s playful whims, this was going to be a long trip with an unpleasant destination.


Every second was like an agonizingly long hour for Gin, lying on her back and staring at her stomach. She had eaten both her closest friends in the whole world like they were popcorn and now they were resting inside her stomach, churning around like the food she ate before Sonoko had revealed her latest toy. ‘I hope they’re not part of it now… I don’t want my friends to be food.’

Gin tried to keep herself as perfectly still as was possible, waiting to feel something crawling up her throat and signaling the end of this terrible experience. Yet one minute passed. Two minutes. Five minutes. Ten minutes. Nothing happened.

Fear creeping into her mind, Gin cautiously poked at her stomach a few times. “Sumi…? Sonoko…? You’re still okay, right?”

Predictably, Gin received no response, only furthering her feelings. There was no way that her stomach had actually digested the two into nutrients to absorb already, especially not transformed. But what if that was the case? They wanted to be together forever and being part of her body was definitely one way, but she didn’t want to deal with the knowledge any extra padding on her being was her friends melted into body fat for her growing form. She wanted a bigger chest, but not if that chest came from Sumi.

“Wait… Sonoko did say something about making a case to protect them.” With the memory, Gin felt her nerves calming somewhat, she’d only been paying half attention with how frazzled their mind was at the prospect of Sonoko asking to be swallowed and trying to sell herself as candy. It was awkward to think of Sonoko as food, but pretending she had a salty tasting candy in her mouth instead of her best friend had made it easier to eat them, she just had to repeat it the whole time they felt Sonoko sliding down her throat as a bulge and until they dropped into her stomach.

I guess that’s what they’re doing if they haven’t come up by now.’ Gin had to believe in her friends, they never let her down. With the affirmation and having waited long enough, Gin slowly rose back up to her feet. She wasn’t going to know for upwards of hours though, only having the faith her friends would not get dissolved by stomach acid until she got some kind of sign. She was actually going to spend several hours alone, inside this colossal dollhouse, while truthfully only a few centimeters in size. The lack of anyone else to compare to suddenly made Gin profoundly aware just how tiny she truly was, that she was not a dozens, maybe even hundred meter tall giant lying around her own city, the city that was truthfully just a model.

But how I am gonna know if they’re going through… my…’ Gin’s thoughts ground to a painful halt while the gears in her head started coming together. They had gone down her mouth like any other food did, but weren’t coming back that way. Which left only one exit to her body.

Gin’s face started heating up, to the point where she thought it would combust. Her back arched, stiffening up straight with her hands shooting back to the soft, doughy cheeks of her rear. They were going to come out her butt.

Gin’s thoughts were sent into a tailspin at realizing what was in store. This was going to be the most humiliating thing of her entire life, more awkward than even eating her friends and teammates had just been.

Something else gotta do something else!’ Gin had to find a distraction, anything to take her mind off where it had currently gone. It might’ve been a few hours till she had to deal with such a situation. She could cross that bridge, that mortifying bridge, whenever she got to it.

Gin started to take off into a run to find something in the house, only to stop after a few steps, remembering the two currently being churned around her stomach. If she sprinted and moved a lot, it’d toss them all over her body. “Err, sorry about that!” Gin wasn’t sure if they could hear her, but still addressing the pair brought a weird hint of comfort toward her, as if it was affirming they weren’t yet part of the mush her last meal probably was now.

Much more slowly, not rising above a brisk walk, Gin started searching Sonoko’s expansive dollhouse. This whole ordeal was spiraling wildly out of control.

End Notes:

Despite the setup making it possible, there will be no scat or anything close to it in successive chapters.

Chapter 1 Vore Alternate End by Degeneracy117
Author's Notes:

Despite the name the story is NOT over. Chapter 4's still being worked on, but it might be a while. I found I had this alternate path from chapter 1 lying around back when the story was planned to be shorter, mostly finished. So I polished it up to give some extra content while I'm busy working on the main continuation. Good and bad ending here.

This starts from around when Gin notices Sonoko's mountain sized form in chapter 1

 

Primary focus this chapter, beyond general tags: Breasts, butt, vore, body part TF

If she thought Sumi was huge, Sonoko, who was only 4cm taller than her before, now looked impossibly titanic. Her fingers looked like buildings, her palms were like whole sections of a city, and Gin wasn’t even sure what to compare her arms to. Sonoko’s face alone, peering at them in a bent over position, looked like an entire monument. It was a struggle to believe something that huge was Sonoko’s face. If Sumi’s eyes were pools, then Sonoko’s looked like an entire lake, the black middle part like a hole that could’ve easily swallowed Gin up. Her individual strands of hair had to be thicker than Gin’s torso was, to where someone Gins size could’ve used a single strand as a piece of rope. The most minute rhythm of Sonoko’s breathing and little twiches in her face, were visible to Gin, something she never noticed before. Even her slight inhale and exhale, made Gin feel like she had something pulling and pushing on her respectively. The slight opening of her mouth when breath came out, led to a darkness beyond like a bottomless pit. If Sonoko literally breathed too hard then she probably could’ve sucked Gin right up off Sumi’s palm and into it.

Just as that thought occurred to her, Gin felt a suddenly rush of air as Sonoko’s mouth opened wider from a subtle gasp. The mere act of her breathing in was like a hurricane. Gin felt an irresistible suction coming from Sonoko’s mouth and the next thing she knew, her legs had left solid ground!

Sailing through the air at dizzying speeds, Gin flailed around on instinct between her haphazard tumbling through the air, but there was one constant she could see. The ever rapidly approaching abyss of Sonoko’s mouth. It felt like the whole world was being sucked inside like the maw were a vacuum cleaner. The air Gin breathed was utterly overpowered by Sonoko’s breath, the scent of her friend permeating every breath she took herself.

“SON-”The staggering feeling of Sonoko’s breath becoming every molecule she could inhale, briefly caused a cough in Gin and silenced her futile pleadings mid scream.

Silently, Gin could only watch in horror as she sailed through Sonoko’s immensely wide mouth, longer than even a skyscraper, and started falling directly at her even more titanic tongue. Growing closer, the top of Sonoko’s tongue resembled less a solid object and more some kind of slimy pink monster comprised of numerous bumps, almost like she were looking at field from above. The surrealness only further confused her already spinning mind, until one stray answer smashed into her thoughts.

This was a giant tongue. Those bumps with tiny spaces between them were Sonoko’s taste buds.

Gin only had a moment to comprehend this fact before she smashed into the taste buds with a wet squelch, sinking into the flesh like it were a mattress on impact, a very sticky mattress that soaked her in saliva almost instantly. Blinking a few times to remove the spinning from her vision, Gin found herself surrounded by red, wet pillars, yet small enough she could’ve reached up and placed her hands on the top from her lying down position. Trying to move and do exactly that to upright herself, Gin quickly came to another terrible realization. I can’t… move!’

“S-Sonocchi! Y-You inhaled Gin!!” Sumi’s screaming voice came from outside and interrupted Gin’s struggles, just barely enough for Gin to hear, yet unable to see over the wall of Sonoko’s lower lip and teeth.From the center of her tongue, even the slight dip in the middle seemed to form a wall almost her height. Just how impossibly tiny was she? The thin coating of spit on Sonoko’s taste buds, something she still couldn’t believe was usable as a reference point for her size, had completely glued her to them! She wasn’t even on top of them, but between these already microscopic parts of Sonoko’s body! Without even aware of it, Sonoko was tasting her whole form with only a handful of who knew how many were on her entire tongue! Every aspect of her whole world right now simply kept hammering in how she was way too small!

EH!?”

The loudest sound Gin ever heard, one that rattled every atom of her tiny body, exploded from behind Gin, another hurricane of force coming with it. The only thing that kept her from flying again was the stickiness of Sonoko’s spit attaching Gin to her tongue, but the small girl found no solace there.

With the slightest of movements triggered by Sonoko’s surprised shout, Gin’s world shook more violently than any earthquake. The landscape bobbed upward, Gin couldn’t even tell what was a significant motion to Sonoko as well as her anymore, turning her surroundings into a momentary blur. Before she could even make an attempt to get her bearings, the sensation of something crashing into her like a wave followed, easily sweeping her up in its embrace.

The reflex to hold her breath took over the one to scream as the tilde wave of liquid absorbed Gin into it, carrying her along like a bug caught in a stream. Defiantly, she tried to push and swim against the current carrying her, but trying to move in it was like being stuck in syrup, dragging at her every motion and rendering her barely able to do more than wiggle around a bit.

Dammit, this was even worse than being stuck to the bumps on her tongue. Just a little bit of saliva, disturbingly she knew it had to be that with where she was and how struggling inside it felt, had carried Gin away and it felt like she was going back toward the depths of Sonoko’s mouth, where nothing good would happen. She couldn’t even tell how far along she was carried or even how far back while trying to swim through the thick spit. Her sense of distance had been completely destroyed from how tiny she was now.

Gin felt her momentum start to shift downward and it became terrifyingly clear where she was.

Renewing her flailing, Gin only had a moment to try freeing herself once more, before her stomach lurched and she started dropping straight down, followed by another tremendously loud sound that rumbled over Gin’s world. Don-’

Gulp.

Sonoko had swallowed her. She had just been eaten from her best friend breathing too hard.

But, Gin was powerless to do anything but fall, still stuck in Sonoko’s saliva with her lungs beginning to beg for oxygen. The liquid was already sticky and hard to move in before, but actively falling down? Her already restrained movements had even less freedom. She didn’t even touch the walls of Sonoko’s throat on her passage down, being far too small for that.

Growing fainter by the second, Gin heard Sonoko’s muffled voice panicking over what had just happened, mixed in with the booming sound of her heart beat that soon drowned out the voice as the body’s latest snack fell its final destination. The stomach.

Need… air…’ Gin wasn’t even sure she was going to make it there, her chest felt like it was going to burst if she couldn’t breath soon. She’d had her head covered up by a huge bubble of water and escaped by simply drinking it all, but now her whole body was submerged and there was no way she could possibly drink enough to get her out of this! The mere idea almost made her sick.

Just before Gin felt like her lungs would explode, her fall suddenly came to a startling and abrupt stop, slamming into something that scattered her prison and finally gave her a chance to breath again.

No longer in danger of a mouth full of liquid, Gin hungrily sucked in a breath of air for her desperate lungs. It was acidic like, hot, and almost made her cough, but she finally had air again. A fact she cherished with a few more deep breaths.

With her immediate oxygen situation remedied, there were other equally pressing problems. Unlike Sonoko’s mouth, there wasn’t any light in here, but that didn’t hinder knowing where she was much. The gurgles and groans all around her, the feeling of sloshing and churning liquid that shook Gin like she were trapped on a boat in rapids, the direction she had fallen. There was no doubt about it. She was now inside Sonoko’s stomach, hard at work digesting the earlier meal they had.

The second, was Gin found another restrictive binding on it, this one devouring her legs and part of one arm within it. It was almost paste like in consistency, a thick coating of yet more saliva and some other liquid that tingled to the touch. Like before though, this was similarly hard to move in. Gin tugged and heaved with all her effort, having more leverage and less restrictions than when in her earlier trap, but it barely budged. Dammit, dammit!’

“Dammit, I’m still too small!” Gin grumbled between her pulling, a brief churn shaking her surroundings about and briefly stilling her. But, what was she stuck in now? This felt different from the saliva, even if it was covered in it and that tingling feeling…

Wait, the food from earlier… She’d fallen into a half digested clump of it! That tingling feeling was the stomach acid covering it trying to dissolve her as part of the meal! Crap, this was bad, really bad! She could barely move, but Sonoko’s stomach wouldn’t make any exception for Gin, whether Sonoko liked it or not. If she didn’t do something fast, then she was seriously going to get digested. Gotta get out of here before I’m part of the meal!’

A splash of liquid from the side caused a more intense burning sensation to rain down on Gin, making her flinch from the sudden contact, the tingling feeling starting to turn into a more irritating sensation. But worse than that, she could feel part of the fabric of her clothes starting to melt away, slowly beginning to dissolve in the mush around her by the digestive fluids intent on making her a meal. She had to get out of this situation before she was melted into soup too. If she could just reach her phone, maybe she could transform and hold out longer. Hero forms were way tougher than their normal selves.

She didn’t know how the hell she could get herself out of this mess, but surely her friends were going to help her. No way they wouldn’t realize what happened when Sumi yelled for Sonoko. She just had to avoid getting digested into nutrients for Sonoko’s body long enough to get help…


“S-Spit Gin back out right now!” Sumi screamed in horror at her giant sized friend. She had just watched Gin, barely the size of her own finger tip, be literally inhaled by Sonoko’s massive form. She couldn’t even begin to imagine how that must have looked from Gin’s perspective. Sonoko looked like a skyscraper to Sumi already!

“U-Umm… I-I don’t feel her anywhere in my mouth...” Sonoko slowly muttered, growing panic infecting her voice. “I think Mino-san is too small...”

Gin was too small to be felt? What were they going to do then!? If she was that small, how would they possibly get Gin out safely? Her mind was a tornado of racing thoughts, trying to comprehend and parse what t do.

“Wasshi, h-here! L-Look and see if you see Mino-san anywhere, maybe she’s stuck in my mouth somewhere...” Slowly, Sonoko knelt down with her declaration, kneeling in front of the desk Sumi rested upon to where her chin touched the edge of it. Once in place, Sonoko opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue expectantly with an ‘aaah’.

Sumi blinked, struggling to comprehend the situation as she starred at the red, slimy ‘carpet’ rolled out for her. Did… Sonoko actually want her to climb inside of her mouth? The thought sent a pang of anxiety up Sumi’s body. She was already tiny, and something about starring down the open cave of Sonoko’s mouth, at the back of the carnivorous cavern leading to her throat, made the tiny girl uneasy. She felt small enough the idea of being swallowed whole wasn’t a stretch. ‘Could Gin have been…? N-no way, she has to be fine!’

However, Sonoko had said to do so and this was for Gin’s sake. Unnerving as this was, she would do it, Sumi would do everything for her friends. With a deep breath to steady herself, Sumi stepped forward, climbing onto Sonoko’s tongue.

Ew… Sonocchi’s tongue is so sticky…’ The first thing she noticed, was how slimy and squishy the ‘ground’ beneath her was. The thin coating of Sonoko’s saliva added a slight resistance to Sumi’s movements and steps. It was likewise uneven footing, making the girl feel like she was going to fall over at any moment. Could Gin and gotten stuck here? With how tiny she was, Sumi wondered if she would’ve gotten glued onto Sonoko’s tongue.

Taking a few steps and scanning over the pink monster, the ground suddenly shook violently, causing Sumi to fall forward face first into Sonoko’s tongue.

“Orry! Ya tickle!” Sonoko’s booming voice apologized, vibrating the ground like an earthquake and sliding Sumi further along it inside the maw

“Wah! S-Sonocchi, d-don’t talk!” Shouting, Sumi stammered with an edge of unease. Once the world had stopped moving, Sumi was finally able to steady herself and rise to a position on all fours, suppressing a shutter. She was now coated in Sonoko’s sticky spit all over her clothes, making her clothes cling tightly to her body and assault her senses with the smell of her friend’s mouth even more. Her fingers gripped a fleshy, wet substance that left a trail whenever she raised her hands, acting like adhesive. And lastly, there was the much stronger feeling of warmth around her, with even the air feeling like a summer breeze. I’m starting to understand how food feels…’ It wasn’t a sensation Sumi enjoyed

Steady once more, Sumi noticed light was now coming from mostly behind her, rather than just above. Looking around, the girl noticed she had been thrown past Sonoko’s lips and inside the interior of her hot and warm mouth. Rows of clear white teeth, bigger than most of her body, lined the roof and floors sides. And at the back of it all, there was still the ever present abyss of Sonoko’s throat, her uvula hanging above a darkness that inspired fear, gently wiggling in what almost looked like anticipation of sending Sumi down the abyss, to turn everything she was into a mere snack for Sonoko.

Yet, there was still no sign of Gin.

“Gin? Where are you?” Worry filling her words, Sumi called out, scanning the area, but she saw nothing nor received any response. Gin had been, relative to Sumi, around the size of her fingertip. Even if Sonoko couldn’t feel or hear her, surely Sumi would have been able to at least hear a response. But, she was instead met but nothing but the continued sounds of Sonoko’s slow breathing, only interrupted by a single quick swallow, sending a wet squelch echoing through the cavern as some saliva drained down it, another wave of Sonoko’s hot breath rushing over her in its place. It was distressingly easy to imagine herself going down with that saliva.

Sumi’s blood started turning into ice as the thought spun in her head. Sonoko wasn’t able to feel her, while Sumi couldn’t see or hear her. Gin was so impossibly tiny… Had Sonoko actually eaten her by accident? Swept up by her spit on a trip to the stomach? What were they going to do then? How would they possibly get Gin out of Sonoko’s stomach at that size!? Could she already have been… digested? She was so tiny… N-No! I can’t think like that! We have to do something!’

“S-S-Sonocchi. I-I… Um...” The girl stammered, trying to sort her mind into a coherent patter over the absurdity of this idea. “I-I think you accidentally… Swallowed Gin...”

Utter stillness overtook Sumi’s world, not even Sonoko’s rhythmic breathing could be heared.

“I ate Mino-san!?”

The calmness was shattered in an explosive instant for Sumi, her ears nearly bursting from the sound that rattled her to the core, her body was thrown airborn without an ounce of resistance and Sumi’s world started spinning.

“W-Wasshi, wh-”

Sumi felt something squeeze around her legs and silence the words. N-No!’

GULP.

Before Sumi could comprehend the situation, a terrifying noise echoed out in the same minute an immense suction yanked Sumi downward, the pressure on her legs spreading to her whole body. She could only let out one brief scream before it closed around her head. She couldn’t believe it, she didn’t want to believe it.

Sonoko had just swallowed her.

With mucus coated, muscly like walls embracing her, Sumi was quickly forced downward by them and slid into the depths of the narrow tube that was Sonoko’s throat. Sumi tried to reflexively struggle and squirm, pushing against the powerful walls with all her might, but she couldn’t budge them the slightest and she continued to descend like any other piece of food would.

Sumi screamed as she continued down, unable to believe what was happening. She had just been devoured by her best friend entirely on accident, likely what had happened to Gin too! She knew Sonoko would never do this intentionally like that, but it didn’t matter. The reflexive reactions of her throat saw Sumi as only a little bit of meat. Food to send to her best friend’s stomach like Gin had been.

Maybe she could find Gin, but then what was she going to do?

Finally, the pressure upon Sumi’s form lightened, forcing her out of the tube and sending the girl briefly into the air, before she impacted something soft and made of mush that her body quickly sank into, with some kind of liquid flooding in from around her.

With freedom to move again, Sumi quickly started flailing around, the mush like consistency of what she landed in making it difficult, but not impossible, to move. She knew what this had to be from the trip she just took, but knowing didn’t make the fact any less terrifying. This was some mostly digested bits of food from their earlier meal. Sonoko’s stomach acid, the stomach acid she was now in, was already hard at work dissolving food. No matter what Sonoko wanted, her body would do treat everything in her stomach the same. If something wasn’t done, that same stomach would start digesting her into mush like the food already was.

Wait, Gin. Where’s Gin!?’

“GIN! Where are you?!” Sumi screamed at the top of her lungs, barely able to hear herself over the gurgling and sloshing sounds of Sonoko’s stomach at work. Even if she wasn’t already dissolved, what if Gin had already drifted away at such a tiny size..?

“Sumi! Suuuuumi!”

Over the churning of the body that consumed them, Sumi heard a tiny squeak coming from below her. “Gin, are you alright!?” Frantically, felt around for the source, yet found nothing.

“Woah, woah, stop moving! I’m stuck on your chest!”

Instantly, Sumi came to a stop, taking a more upright position. Raising one hand, she felt around with her fingers, until she brushed against something that felt like it shouldn’t have been there. Pinching it, Sumi raised the object to her face, hoping she could somehow see in the darkness.

“Hey, Sumi, thanks for getting me out of there!” Gin’s small voice, now sounding much closer, stated.

Even despite their current situation, Sumi felt some measure of relief. Gin was still okay, she hadn’t been digested yet. It was so hard to see the condition they were in with all this darkness though. Reaching into her other pocket, Sumi felt for her phone, thankfully finding it still there. Pulling it out, the girl turned on the flashlight and pointed it toward Gin.

“T-Turn down the brightness, Too bright!”

“S-Sorry, Gin.” Sumi apologized, pointing the flashlight away from directly at her friend, but at least she could see. Staring at her friend, Sumi noticed Gin’s attire had changed into that of her bright red Hero uniform, but there were a few spots here and there which looked like they had been melted away, some of the inner body suit or even Gin’s skin visible behind the outer layer. Was that how she was still okay?

Wait, that was the perfect idea! If she transformed, maybe she would be safer!

“Hang on, Gin.” Sumi quickly mattered before they could say more, activating the Hero app on her phone, transforming in a shimmer of petals. The extra strength that flowed through her body from it already helped subside some of the panic. “Are you okay?”

“I’ve fought Vertex, so this isn’t too bad, but was kinda close till I transformed. But, what the hell are you doing in here? Did you come to get me?” Largely maintaining her usual upbeatness, Gin answered, though she was clearly a hint uneased beneath things.

Sumi opened her mouth to answer, but what little remained of their footing suddenly swayed, the bit Sumi was standing on suddenly giving way and forcing her backwards into another pile of mush.

“Woah, hold onto me Sumi! Almost fell back into the water!”

Steadying herself after a moment, at least the best she could with the chaos around her, Sumi glanced over to Gin with concern. Gin was so tiny keeping track of her would be hard if she held onto her the whole time. And, even if she was a Hero, it looked like the stomach acid had dissolved parts of her clothes. The liquid was also starting to intensify greatly, Sumi could feel the little bit of platform she had swaying violently and starting to break up, and if Gin fell into it, then finding her again might’ve been impossible. She had to put her somewhere, but where? There weren’t any pockets on this uniform and even if there was, being below the water would be a huge risk.

“U-Um, G-Gin. T-There’s nowhere else I can put you, s-so don’t move around.” An idea suddenly came to Sumi. It was absurd, but it was the only half safe place she could think of. Something that’d stay above water and wouldn’t risk anything getting into it.

“Huh? Sumi w-what are you-”

Without any further warning and just before another wave hit, Sumi shoved Gin past her lips and inside of her mouth, closing it tightly. Right away, she could feel her friend’s objections, rolling around atop her tongue, with a violent wave rolling Sumi into the water and sending Gin across her mouth. She had a salty taste to her Sumi wasn’t able to avoid feeling, her tongue rolling Gin along the insides of her mouth like she were any piece of candy; inadvertently tasting and licking her tiny friend no matter how careful Sumi tried to be. She knew how unpleasant feeling like a treat was, but Gin’s moving around was forcing her to treat the other girl like she were a piece of candy, trying to pin them in place with her tongue to suck on. The part which very much was not like candy, were Gin’s muffled complaints over becoming a snack a second time. ‘W-What the hell, Sumi!? W-Woah! Don’t swallow me too!”

“Ginsh, stoh moving.” Sumi slurred, trying to keep her tongue from unintentionally tossing Gin around too much., but with the rapids swaying her, it was a difficult task, further hampered by Gin’s reflexive flailing. She felt Gin come dangerously close to her throat a few times, and if she kept squirming she might actually swallow her on accident! It wasn’t helped by her body’s natural instincts traitorously producing more spit from Gin’s pleasantly salty taste to make her even slippery and hard to pin. Even if Gin tasted good and her instincts were saying the thing in her mouth was to be eaten, her conscious mind knew Gin was not food or to be swallowed!

She would have to apologize to Gin for this later, she had been swallowed by Sonoko and now was being thrown around Sumi’s mouth, something that surely must’ve been a surreal experience and terrible reminder of how small she was, but where else could she be kept and allow Sumi to use both hands? Now, how are we going to get out of here?’

A tremendous splashing noise, rumbled next to Sumi, soon followed by several others, violently disrupting the liquid she was now treading, before a wave of stomach acid washed over Sumi without warning and buried her under it before she could recover. If she hadn’t been transformed, trying to resurface among the rapids would’ve been a trial, but with the empowered strength of a Hero, she fought against the waves and managed to quickly surface.

“That was close…” Sumi muttered. She didn’t fancy getting churned and dissolved like food. Even if she had superhuman abilities right now, the less issues the better. Wait, why was her own stomach fluttering now? Something feels like-’

Sumi’s eyes went wide with shock, feeling around every inch of her own mouth for Gin. Nothing.

No, no, no. That couldn’t be. Again, she felt around, but once more there wasn’t anything, but that odd pounding feeling continued. Like something was hitting her stomach walls.

“N-No, Gin...” Sumi weakly apologized, putting a hand over her stomach in a moment of relative peace. The chaos of something entering Sonoko’s stomach had thrown her so off, she had just swallowed Gin too. Sonoko had eaten them both, and Sumi was in her stomach, while Gin was currently inside sloshing around inside of Sumi’s the same way the archer was inside of Sonoko. Her stomach would now start trying to digest Gin. The girl had sometimes joked that all the fat went to Sumi’s breasts, but at this rate, Gin was going to become that fat.

We have to get out of here now!’ Gin was relatively bigger next to her stomach than Sonoko’s, so maybe the acids wouldn’t be as dangerous and she could survive longer? Sumi’s clothes hadn’t started melting yet, so maybe Gin would be okay for a time? She could feel Gin in her stomach, and long as she could, that meant they were still alive. And her stomach wasn’t as big to her as Sonoko so surely the acids wouldn’t be as dangerous right?

But.. How was she going to get out of here? The entrance of Sonoko’s stomach was far too high up, and why had Sonoko eaten more after they were swallowed!? Sumi could only hope her friend would free them from her body before her and Gin were absorbed as part of it. She didn’t want to become nothing but fat that filled out Sonoko’s boobs or butt…


I swallowed both Wasshi and Mino-san!!!’

Sonoko felt her blood turn cold after Sumi slid down her throat as a little bulge in it. Both of her closest friends were now inside of her stomach. She needed to do something fast before her body digested them!

Sonoko had firstly tried to make herself hurl them back up, but that had failed. So had coughing. Frantic, Sonoko had ran to get some antacid medicine, hoping it might buy some time. If her stomach acid wasn’t so dangerous, then she didn’t have to worry about her friends getting dissolved. With that done, Sonoko had rapidly thought of another plan to get them out.

Returning to her bed room, Sonoko slowly got onto her bed, lying down upon it on her back. She could feel the contents of her stomach shuffle around a bit from the motions, the feeling of her best friends, or just Sumi since Gin was too small, sloshing inside of it sending a suppressed shiver up her.

“W-Wasshi. I-I’m lying down, so maybe you can try crawling back up my throat and out! I-I took some anti-acids so you guys should be alright for a bit! Get M-Mino-san and I’ll cough you up when I can!” Speaking to her belly and hoping Sumi could hear her, Sonoko instructed, lying back down fully. She received a few more pangs inside her body, hopefully indicating Sumi had heard her. It was hard to tell what were her friends and what was just food sloshing in her stomach at times and Sonoko didn’t like that.

Waiting, the seconds ticked by like hours for Sonoko while she attempted to remain absolutely still, hoping her plan would work. Eventually, the girl felt something rumbling in her stomach and start moving up her throat.

For a second, she felt some hope, thinking her idea worked, until nothing but a burst of air exited her mouth as a burp. The salty taste of Sumi mockingly in the aftertaste.

“W-Wasshi, y-you okay?” Sonoko asked, poking her stomach a few times. For a second, she got no response and felt her heart stop, until another thump came from it and the anxiety was banished.

Once more, silence fell on Sonoko, save the now quite distressing sound of her stomach. But something else was happening, Sonoko felt some impossibly powerful pull on her eyes, making them feel extra heavy. N-Not now! I can’t sleep… now...’

Doing her best not to move, Sonoko fought the urge to sleep she usually welcomed. Was something in the medicine she took, had she perhaps grabbed the wrong one in her panic? She was certain it was the right one, but she was in such a rush she didn’t know of any side effects. She absolutely could not fall asleep now, not with her friends busy trying to avoid becoming fuel for her body.

But with her usual habits aided by medicine, the lull of sleep was proving too strong for Sonoko. Every time she blinked her eyes open, the weight increased. If she fell asleep now, she couldn’t be sure she wouldn’t wake up with her friends digested into body fat! Can’t sleep, need… to… st...ay aw…a..k...’

Sonoko’s eyes blinked fully closed once, and the world turned into darkness for her.

In her sleep, Sonoko lazily rolled onto her side, curling up while the soothing, almost massage like squirming of the food digesting in her stomach lulled her deeper into sleep.


(GOOD END)

“Sonocchi! SONOCCHI!”

Sonoko slowly blinked away at the sound of Sumi’s shouting. Opening her eyes, she saw a blurry form sitting on her nose.

“Wasshi?” Sonoko rose up, causing a sharp squeak from the blur.

“Sonocchi! C-Careful!” Grabbing her skin for dear life, Sonoko saw the tiny form of Sumi become clearer. She was now dressed in her Hero form attire, but the entire thing looked soggy and drenched, parts of it even having melted away to show the inner layers. Why did she look like this…?

Sonoko’s eyes suddenly shot open as memories flooded back to her in tandem with full alertness. That wasn’t a dream! She had swallowed the near microscopic Gin and then Sumi!

“W-Wasshi!? Are you okay? Where’s Mino-san?!” Sonoko shouted, bolting upright awake.

“N-Not so loud!” Sumi whined, flinching. “I found Gin, but… I accidentally swallowed her...”

“Y-You ate Mino-san too!?” Trying to restrain her volume for Sumi’s sake, Sonoko said in a hushed whisper of shock. She had made Gin way, way too tiny. First she had eaten them, then Sumi, who was so tiny Sonoko already swallowed her whole by accident, was able to gulp them down.

“D-Don’t worry! I can still, um… feel her moving in my… stomach...” Sumi stammered awkwardly.

Weird as the statement was, it brought some relief to Sonoko. If Sumi could still feel her stomach moving around, then Gin would’ve been okay. Now, they just had to get her out before Sumi digested her like Sonoko almost had.

“Oh, I have an idea, Wasshi~.” Beaming, Sonoko slowly raised her hand toward Sumi. While the tiny friend on her nose look at Sonoko in confusion, Sonoko pinched Sumi’s legs, pulling the girl off her nose and dangling her into the air, upside down.

‘A-Ah!? S-Sonocchi, w-what are you doing!?” Screaming in an adorably squeaky voice, Sumi protested.

“If I hold you like this, then Mino-san can crawl up out of your belly more easily~.” As if it were obvious, Sonoko stated.

“D-Don’t move me so much then! Your stomach tossed me around when you moved a little!” Her diminutive friend chided again.

“Oops! S-Sorry…” Sonoko weakly apologized, the smile that’d come over her at being proud of her idea, suddenly turning into a frown. “W-Well, Mino-san! Try crawling out now!”

Anxiously, Sonoko watched and waited, trying to hold Sumi still as she possibly could. There was little else she could do, since she didn’t want to try talking with Sumi in case it made Gin’s struggle any harder, and Gin would be way too tiny for Sonoko to see any signs.

After an agonizingly long wait, Sumi started coughing, placing a hand over her mouth. After a few seconds, she pulled it away.

“I-I got Gin!” The shrunk Sumi shouted ecstatically, using her free hand to wave toward Sonoko while presumably holding Gin in the other. Sonoko couldn’t even see anything on it despite squinting.

“Can we grow back now, Sonocchi? I’m exhausted from climbing up and need to rest.

Sonoko could blame them for feeling that way, everything they went through must’ve been tiring. “I’m really sorry, Wasshi, Mino-san. I didn’t think we’d be going to bed this soon so I don’t have anything set up to sleep on yet…”

Sumi let out a barely audible whine. “Fine… Just put us somewhere to rest first...”

Sonoko could only respond with a guilty laugh. She hadn’t intended for this all to happen or even considered things going this wrong. Sumi must have been beyond tired if she was too exhausted to lecture Sonoko for almost making a meal out of her. If only she could get something nice and soft for them to take a nap.

Sonoko’s eyes started widening as inspiration stuck her. Something soft! That was right, she had plans for a surprise for Gin by making Sumi carry them in her chest once small. She could ensure they had somewhere extra soft and comfortable to rest in.

“I got a better idea~. You can take a nap here. We can all sleep together like this~.” Smiling cheerily, Sonoko moved her other hand to her shirt, starting to pull back the collar and gingerly lower Sumi, well and the near microscopic Gin too, toward the opening.

“E-Eh!? Sonocchi, w-what are you doi-” Sumi began to shout, until she saw where they were headed and went silent. Only for a moment

“Y-You’re going to drop us t-there?!”

“Of course, Wasshi~. It’s nice and soft, so it should be like a super huge bed for your size. And Mino-san likes your chest, so these’ll be like real mountains to her~.” Sonoko answered, continuing to lower her friends down her shirt and toward their cleavage. Sonoko may not have been busty as Sumi, but with her friends shrunk so small, especially Gin, they’d easily fit snugly in her personal canyon that was, even to Sumi, several times bigger than a bed.

“W-” Sumi’s barely audible voice was cut off by a surprise shout once Sonoko released her finger’s grip and closed her shirt. She couldn’t see or hear them, but she could certainly feel Sumi’s tiny form slip between her breasts, coming to a stop quickly.

“Hrm, that’s not very far in…” Sonoko muttered to herself. She was gonna be lying down and didn’t want them falling out of it. Fixing the problem, Sonoko placed one hand on each squishy orb and gently separated them, feeling Sumi’s squirming form slide further into the depths of her cleavage. Once she was about half way down, Sonoko carefully squished her boobs together, Sumi’s tiny body feeling like a ticklish disturbance between them, but her wiggling stilled significantly. She was snugly secured in her cleavage and wouldn’t have any worry about falling out.“There we go, nice and cozy!” Sonoko grinned. Feeling mischievous, she was unable to help a playful squeeze of her chest, a little more wiggling from Sumi coming as a response.

With her friends secure, Sonoko slowly lied down on her bed under the blanket, feeling the slight motions move her chest’s passengers around ever so slightly. It was almost ticklish. Maybe Sumi being a little smaller, but enough she could still be felt, wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Oh, well. Everything’s okay now~.’ She could sleep at peace knowing her friends weren’t going to be digested in her stomach, instead somewhere much more comfortable. She wondered how this felt, maybe she would have to try it with Sumi sometime. The girl likely wouldn’t be keen on it, so maybe if she shrunk herself and then snuck onto her body while she slept. She could explore Mount Everest, as Gin called it, at actual size!

Slowly, feeling the effects of the medicine she’d taken still trying to pull her to bed, Sonoko drifted off to sleep with a content grin.


BAD END

Gin slowly felt her sense of being return to her.. The last she had remembered was passing out inside of Sumi’s stomach after her friend swallowed her, which had been after Sonoko had inhaled her from being near microscopic. She couldn’t believe she had somehow been swallowed twice. The stomach acid had started burning after a while and Gin had started to panic once she felt dizzy, worried that Sumi’s body would actually digest her even if they managed to get out, but here she was now most certainly not inside Sumi. However, something was deeply wrong.

Gin tried to ‘blink’, but nothing happened. When she tried to move, her body refused to respond. The more Gin’s senses returned, the more she realized that she suddenly couldn’t feel her body. Legs, arms, even head, nothing felt right. She still had some sense of herself, but her whole being felt like it was some kind of… blob.. Everything was shrouded in pitch blackness and so she only had her sensations to go on, but panic was rapidly starting to arise in Gin. She likewise felt as if some kind of fabric was digging into her, sinking weirdly far into her being, with this odd thing similarly squeezing her ‘body’ together.. It wasn’t hugely unlike when she tried on a too small pair of panties and it sunk into her butt cheeks, but now it had spread across her entire being. It even felt like when the fabric was pinched by her butt, yet in between her face.

The feeling was strongest at her sides, where the fabric felt like it tapered off somewhat. While at the front where her ‘face’ was, or where it should’ve been if she could feel her face, was similar to having a shirt pulled over and against her head, pushing into her against some kind of soft, almost bed like feeling. Topping it all off, was how everything felt like it sank right into her, no real resistance or bones, everything was soft.

Sonoko! Sumi! Hey, anyone there!?’ Gin screamed, or at least tried to. The thoughts were in her mind yet when she tried to yell, she found no control or sense of a mouth, as with the rest of her body. What the hell was going on, what happened to her?

The whole world suddenly shifted, a purely mental yelp sounding in Gin’s mind as it felt like part of her was shifting upwards, the sensation of pressure lightning on her top half and intensifying on the lower half.

“Huh…? Was it just a dream…?”

The sound of Sonoko’s loud, sleepy voice from above, accompanied another shift, Gin’s ‘face’ being pressed into the soft ground and being squished, briefly dragged along it until she felt her whole form start to rise and relieve the pressure. Gin was powerless to do anything, but endure the ride till things stopped moving.

Now, she felt herself hanging in the air, but attached to something keeping her firmly in place, something that now was further pinched between her body, almost like something was stuffed into her mouth, yet not at the same time. A small amount of light trickled in from below Gin, finally providing some dim illumination to her surroundings.

There was some gigantic, purple colored and soft ‘wall’ covering her entire body, tightly pressing into her, in particular sinking into the edges of her body. Beyond the purple wall, which she could barely see there, there was another, much thicker wall covering it, this one tinged red like Sonoko’s skirt was.

Looking ‘down’, the wall extended in the direction, but the second wall beyond it didn’t cover anything but directly in front of her. In this new direction, she saw what looked like Sonoko’s legs trailing downward, trailing as if they were connected directly to her. Though the purple, now somewhat wrinkled wall covered her, she could still see past it with the light. Those were definitely Sonoko’s legs, now not looking like literal mountains, but still vastly oversized. And why did they feel… attached to Gin?

“Hrm? My underwear feels small...” Sonoko’s voice came before Gin suddenly felt a great tug all around her, the wall enclosing in from all sides and further squishing her together and somehow robbing Gin of the little freedom she didn’t know she had. It was like being pinched between Sonoko’s building sized fingers again, but at least she could feel herself then. What the hell was going on right now!?

Hey! Sonoko! Help!’ Once more, Gin tried to scream but the only one who heard it was her. Desperate, Gin focused all her energy and tried to do something, anything to move. She felt like some kind of plush mass rather than a person, but somehow, Gin could feel the faintest, almost unnoticeable jiggle of her whole body. It was as if she were made of jello or dough with how the sensation ran through her.

“Eh? My butt feels weird...”

Once more, Gin’s prison tightened, this time with a minor sway back and forth, and even the slight jiggles she could summon up were suddenly stilled, the bindings becoming uncomfortably tight alongside her suspiciously squishy body compacted smushed together.

Gears were slowly starting to spin in Gin’s head at the situation. She was unable to feel her body normally, with everything replaced by some squishy softness. Sonoko had also said something about her underwear feeling tight before Gin’s prison suddenly constricted tighter, furthermore she had specifically said her butt felt weird before another tug happened. Then there was how Sonoko’s legs felt connected to Gin and this weird wall was the color of Sonoko’s panties, with the outer fabric past it looking exactly like her skirt. Terror struck her in the face like Sonoko’s underwear now clung to it.

That ‘weird feeling’ was her. Sonoko’s butt felt weird because Gin had been melted down by stomach acids  and somehow absorbed into Sonoko’s ass! The ‘wall’ was actually Sonoko’s panties and that jello like feeling from trying to move was Sonoko’s butt, was Gin, barely able to jiggle her cheeks!

Without warning, Sonoko started walking, traversing the landscape at a dizzying rate. Each step she made sent a wave of vibrations through Gin’s new body, amplified by how tight Sonoko’s panties were on her.

Refusing to give up, Gin tried once more to squirm around. Almost immediately, Gin felt a total loss of control as her body moved on its own, clenching together against Gin’s will. It was like she had become a puppet on someone else’s strings in that moment.

Sonoko had not given any acknowledgment to the struggles, yet unknowingly stole any semblance of autonomy Gin had with a single, unconscious flex of her ass. No, stolen wasn’t the right word, that implied she had any to begin with. She was part of Sonoko’s body now. She couldn’t claim any kind of ownership as part of her best friend. ‘Gin’ didn’t exist anymore, she had become little more than the fat of Sonoko’s butt, a little extra padding on it. Sonoko’s plush ass only had whatever freedom was allowed to her, but it could all be taken away by a single, thoughtless flex of her being by the body she belonged to. She couldn’t just sit like this, she didn’t want to be her best friend’s ass! But, all Sonoko’s rear could do now was wait for Sonoko to stop moving or relax their control to gain some motion back.


Eventually, Sonoko’s eyes blinked open, with the girl sitting up in a daze with a yawn. The last bits of sunlight had faded from the windows, replaced by nighttime. “Huh…? Was it just a dream…?”

Wakefullness starting to return to her, Sonoko rose from her bed and stood up. She often had wild dreams and had planned on sharing the amazing magic hammer with her friends, but her habit of falling asleep apparently got the better of her. Surprisingly, they didn’t wake her up. This was supposed to be the day they came over wasn’t it?

With her mind starting to wake up and now standing, Sonoko started noticing an off sensation. She felt a little… Bigger. Her bra and panties in particular were surprisingly tight, almost a size too small, underwear digging into her butt and riding between her cheeks as a wedgie. Did she sleep wrong? “Hm? My underwear feels small...”

Moving her hands to her back, Sonoko tugged on her panties, feeling the fabric dig into her cheeks and stretch tightly, with no amount of adjustment having a chance of fixing it. Weirdly, she felt her butt jiggle ever so slightly in response to the movements, like something else did it without her thought.

“Eh? My butt feels weird too...” Sonoko muttered to herself, tugging her underwear even tighter and stilling the movements, adding a little wiggle of her hips for good measure. Not only did her rear seem more plush and soft, there was that bizarre sensation which felt like her butt moved. Subtly, almost unnoticeable and it was so minor she likely wouldn’t have even noticed it were her mind not already on it from how tight her panties were, but her brief tug had fixed it. Maybe she imagined it?

However, there was another weird sensation that was more pressing. Her chest felt heavier, stretching against the confines of her bra, almost uncomfortably so, the straps digging into her skin from how stretched the cups were by her breasts. The cups of those were nearly overflowing and her boobs were being squished together quite snugly from it, desperately trying to escape the fabric which was too small for them, visibly stretching her bra under her shirt.

Still half asleep, Sonoko’s hands went to her chest, cupping and fondling them delicately, an amused smile coming to her face. They were so soft and squishy right now, jiggly too, her hands sinking in with ease. “Hey, my chest got bigger~. Maybe I’ll be like Wasshi soon~ But, how’d it grow so much…?”

It was odd, Sonoko felt like her boobs got a little extra fat to them in her sleep and whatever happened to her butt. She was a growing girl and had looked up many ways to be bigger or taller, but this was a big growth spurt. And why did her chest also feel like it jiggled too upon mentioning Sumi’s name? Was her own body trying to tell her her clothes were too small? It felt like it was trying to say something.

“Wait… Where did Mino-san and Wasshi go…?”

Answering Sonoko’s question, she felt something rising up her throat, a single, salty burp coming out of her mouth.


Sumi wasn’t sure what to think when she suddenly found herself awake. She had remembered Sonoko’s stomach starting to drain and sucking her deeping into the depths of their body toward the intestines when she passed out, certain that Sonoko’s body was going to be her end, dissolving both her and Gin into nothing but nutrients to fuel her friend’s growing body.

But now, she felt weird upon waking up. Her body felt like dough, blob like. She couldn’t feel any of her limbs or even any of herself really. The only remotely distinctive feature she could feel were some small bumps at what felt like her ‘front’. But they were being tightly squished and rubbed against some kind of soft fabric, fabric that also squeezed on her whole body, kind of like she was being pressed into a bed. She had tried to move or scream, but nothing had happened. All it seemed like she was capable of, at the most, was wiggling the bare minimum, as if her body wasn’t entirely under her control.

Further compounding the weirdness had been some light filtering into where she was. Some kind of white cloth covered the sky above her, letting in dulled sunlight. At the front of her and this weird clothy holding, there was another piece of purple fabric covering her front area, feeling uncomfortably tight and rubbing something sensitive, almost like when Sonoko’s throat was squeezing her, except far softer and less fleshy.

Many questions had risen in her mind. What the hell had happened to her? Why couldn’t she move or feel her main body? What was this place? Why could she hear Sonoko’s heartbeat behind her? Where was Gin. She had… eaten them, so surely they should’ve been somewhere or at least felt by Sumi.

Her pondering had ceased when the world shifted, Sumi feeling her body bounce ever so slight with it, Sonoko’s voice following it.

'Sonocchi! H-Help!' Sumi had pleaded while Sonoko rose and spoke to herself, but the girl didn’t seem to hear her. The fabric covering her ‘face’ was too thick to see through with two layers over it, but looking up, Sumi had see Sonoko’s face looming above her. The features looked gigantic and oversized like before, but this only confused Sumi. Had she somehow ended up in Sonoko’s cleavage? Why couldn’t she scream or move? Even if stuck, she should've at least felt her limbs. She only felt her almost orb like round body bounce a little when Sonoko moved.

Sumi suddenly felt several pillar squeeze into her body in multiple places from the front, sinking into her as if she were made of putty and forcing a surprised scream in her mind. At the tip of her vision, peeking over the cup like fabric constraining her, Sumi swore she saw Sonoko’s fingers?

'Sonocchi!? W-What are you doing?!' The fingers dug into Sumi’s body, giving her a few gentle squeezes that made her feel weird with how they kneaded her whole being like it were dough, some part of her body expanding and feeling firmer at the touch. She expected this out of Gin, not Sonoko!

“Hey, my chest got bigger~. Maybe I’ll be like Wasshi soon~. But, how’d I grow so much…?” Sonoko’s confused voice mused, hands rolling Sumi around despite her mental protests. Sumi tried to scream and flail, attempting to move even a little in protest, but she only felt a gentle tremble from her frustrations at the worst, a tremble which quickly was rendered useless and still by a squeeze of Sonoko.

“Wait… Where did Mino-san and Wasshi go…?” Sonoko’s musing was followed by a subdued, ungirlish burp that made Sumi’s blood turn to ice.

No, there was no way, she refused to accept the possibility of what had happened. She didn’t want to.

“If you’re playing hide and seek, I know all the good spots in this house~.” Sonoko mused, calling out while she spun around, dizzying Sumi’s senses and shaking her body. “Or did they have to go home…? It’s really late… but why didn’t they wake me up…?”

“I should see if I have some bigger clothes first, these are too tight and distracting, my chest and butt are feeling weird...” Oblivious, Sonoko strolled over with Sumi’s constrained being bouncing along in step with her, her body jiggling even more like a mass of jello from the vibrations running through her. The girl spent a few minutes grabbing some clothes from her immense wardrobe, while Sumi continued to have reality slap her in her face with every bounce.

Light suddenly shone in from below, the second layer of fabric beginning to peel away, rising upwards till it went over Sumi, briefly compressing her before getting tossed aside. With it, even with her vision obscured like looking from behind a shirt, Sumi finally saw the undeniable truth before her.

Standing in front of a mirror, was a slowly stripping Sonoko in her purple underwear, the same purple in front of her and only Sonoko. When she made a motion with her body, it caused a little movement in her chest, movement Sumi felt. When she moved her hand back to the strap of her bra and undid the clasp, Sumi’s fabric binding’s loosened and her body lowered. And when Sonoko finally removed her underwear, the rest of Sumi’s vision returned in full to her.

Right at Sumi’s ‘eye’ level, was the naked chest of her friend, slightly enlarged from normal. Sumi could no longer deny it, utter panic setting in. Sonoko’s body had actually digested her into fat for her boobs! She was her best friend’s chest now!

'Sonocchi! SonoCCHI!'  In panic, Sumi tried something, anything to get noticed, but Sumi could only see the faintest jiggle in the mirror as her new being moved, a pathetic effort which Sonoko didn’t even seem to acknowledge. Or had that even been her effort and not Sonoko’s most minor movements that seemingly held more power over her? But, it wasn’t ‘her’ anymore. Sumi had ceased to be, simply now ‘Sonoko’s breasts’. Now the very boob fat she was so teased about before. Her only allowed freedom was minute jiggling of her new form and slight hardening of Sonoko’s nipples. The weirdly excited feeling it stirred in her simultaneously striking further panic and discomfort in the new padding of Sonoko’s breasts.

Bouncing far more than her own struggles could cause as Sonoko picked up another bra, her chest could only futilely protest as her another wall of fabric overtook her vision and gave her even less freedom to try wiggling, once more constricting and squishing her body together.

“Feels weird in the front…” Sonoko muttered, poking the front of her bra at the nipple, slightly pushing it in toward her chest and forcing another mute protest coming from it caused another wave of mixed feelings in her.

Sonoko’s breasts were helpless to do anything but wait while the body’s owner tried on new clothes, carelessly bouncing her around without a thought, binding her with more fitting clothes, or whatever she desired, not so much as a clue of what she was unawarely doing. Sonoko’s now bigger charm point could only wonder in fear if this had meant Gin had ended up as Sonoko’s butt with her complaints about a weird feeling in it.

Sonoko was blissfully unaware the friends she was trying to find had been dissolved into fat that helped give her rear and chest a more shapely look. Her chest tried to futilely wiggle around and hope Sonoko would notice by some miracle, but between Sonoko trying on outfits and how little she could do, it was hard to tell what were her conscious attempts at moving and what was simply a result of Sonoko shifting her body, if it could even be thought of as a separate ‘body’. It was slowly becoming even harder to move, like she were being further absorbed as one with Sonoko’s being instead of someone stuck as part of it.

The longer this carried on, the further her sense of self was being eroded, struggling to believe the jiggling boobs attached to Sonoko in the mirror were her. She was a person, not just fat on her best friend’s chest! But no matter how many affirmations she tried to herself, a single bounce of her form washed any confidence away. Was she… Really going to be stuck like this? Would Sonoko ever find out she had absorbed her friend as body fat? The three had said they would be together forever, but it wasn’t supposed to be like this… And what of Gin, was she experiencing this same thing only as Sonoko’s ass instead? Sonoko’s new padding only hoped they were alright.


In her lower body, Sonoko’s butt swayed with every motion of her hips while attempting to similarly be noticed. However, she had trouble even mustering the control to move. Sonoko’s motions and shuffling jostled her around, a quick flex of her butt once again stealing all control. It was like trying to move in the middle of a storm, she was helpless to the whims of the body she was one with as a blob of fat. The fact they weren’t being squished anymore by underwear a size too small was only a small consolation.

Dammit, notice me Sonoko!’ Her rear mentally protested with another furious yet feeble attempt to wiggle, any hope dashed once Sonoko pulled up a pair of panties over their body, squishing her cheeks together and sending a minor jiggle over them when the waistband snapped into place. But there was something more, something worse.

I can’t… move!?’ Why… Could she not really move anymore!? Before, though soft, she still felt some sense of ‘being’, kind of like weights were on her body, hard yet possible to move. But now, it was like even her mind registered her being as some kind of dough, impossible to move under its own power, someone else’s will required. Gin and Sonoko’s ass were now one and the same, unable to do a single thing on her own other than remain conscious as her plush rear. Sonoko’s body was her body now, and she could only move however Sonoko willed, like she were putty for someone else to enjoy.

“Hrm… These fit alright~. It’s a good thing I got a bunch of clothes even for outfits when I’m older~.” With a girlish flourish, Sonoko spun in place to get a look at herself. It was a very odd sensation for the consciousness stuck in her charm points, twirling around while being compressed together by her clothes in a near dizzying spiral.

“But where did they go…? Mino-san, Wasshi…?” Sonoko mumbled to herself again, this time sounding increasingly worried with near panic almost infecting her voice. Both her now more supple breasts and butt could merely sound a mental scream, pleading to be noticed, yet it was useless. Any existence as a person was gone. They weren’t people anymore, turned into mere body fat that helped round out her boobs and ass, neither able to steal any movement from the body which unknowingly absorbed them. They belonged to Sonoko as nutrients, now and forever part of her growing form.

Chapter 4 by Degeneracy117
Author's Notes:

Primary Tags for this chapter: Full tour, butt, entrapment, breasts

Apologies for the long wait. I had some major personal issues come up which made working difficult. This chapter's extra long to make up for it. Might be a while till the next update as well, so hope this is enough to hold everyone over.

It had been at least over an hour since Sonoko had willingly gone down Gin's gullet to find Sumi. Over an hour of being churned around inside of the stomach that saw Gin's closest friends as nothing but food to digest and fuel her growth. Thankfully, the makeshift 'pill' Sonoko formed with her weapon had kept her and Sumi safe from becoming nutrients to the lake of stomach acid they were at the bottom of. They likely had been down there even longer than an hour, might've even been well over two and bordering on three if she had to guess, but after a while, Sonoko stopped checking her phone for the time as it got boring. Playing with Sumi was a much funner way to pass it anyway. Even with how much fun having Sumi at her fingertips to play with however she wanted, at least in the confines of the capsule, Sonoko still hoped Gin's stomach would let them out soon, getting thrown around with the occasional churn kept interrupting things and wasn't fun. Sumi had even got briefly squished under Sonoko's butt by one.


"Leeeeeeeeet's see… What should we do next…" Sonoko muttered to herself, lying down on her stomach and eyeing Sumi curiously.


"I just want this to be over…" Sumi whined with a pout. "I'm not going to look at eating the same way again."


"Hey, if it makes you feel better, you can grow back once we're out of Mino-san's belly and this pill." Sonoko spoke with a reassuring smile, giving Sumi a gentle poke with her finger. She couldn't completely relax till they exited Gin's body, she didn't know what to expect from the rest of the digestive system past the stomach, but surely the worst would be behind them once out of the gurgling chamber and they were presently safe in it.


"You say that like we'd be growing back to normal." Sumi answered, her spirits thoroughly unlifted. "But it will be nice to not be so small, I keep getting shrunk."


"Hmmmm…" Sonoko hummed in thought, thinking of ways to cheer up her friend. It was so fun to play with her friend but Sumi had issues relaxing at times. And she had been through quite a lot. Sonoko herself had yet to even be the 'smallest' of the group to get an idea of things from her perspective. Something she was a little curious about.


"How about this, we can switch sizes and you can carry me the rest of the way? You won't feel so small then~. I wanna take a break after keeping this up so long. I carried you around the model city." Grinning, Sonoko commented. It wasn't that tiring to keep up the 'barrier' of shapeshifting her weapon, but keeping it constantly shifted against the digestive fluids for hours was a tiny but not insignificant hit to her stamina. And there was probably quite the ways to go through Gin's guts, so a little break wouldn't hurt.


"Eh?" Sumi tilted her head with a furrowed brow. "I'm not sure if that would help, but if you need a break, I wouldn't mind."


"It'll be fun! You liked playing around with Mino-san and I on your palm earlier!" Undeterred, Sonoko continued. Sure, it wasn't the best situation for it, but every little bit helped.


"T-That's true, but it's hard to enjoy that like this. But maybe it wouldn't be so bad not being smaller than everyone again…" It was tiny like her body was, but Sumi's expression did lighten up by a small amount, as Sonoko was hoping for.


Everything lurched and sent the world spinning, another churn knocking the capsule everywhere.


Caught utterly unprepared by the motion that was more violent than the previous ones were, Sonoko tried to plant her arms against the sides of the pill, keeping a firm grip on the hammer to ensure nothing accidentally got hit.


"Wo-"


Something entered her mouth and Sonoko reflexively clamped it shut. The only thing which had prevented the foreign object from being swallowed on automatic reactions had been Sonoko facing downward, and even then she felt the candy sized object fly halfway to her throat.


But with the split second for her mind to catch up with her body's reaction, Sonoko immediately used her tongue to pin the now squirming object against her cheek, firmly locking it in place to ensure there would be no chance of if accidentally becoming a snack. Because that wasn't any snack in her mouth, that was Sumi.


'Sorry, Wasshi!' Sonoko mentally apologized. With them being thrown around so much and Sumi struggling, Sonoko didn't dare unpin Sumi from her tongue to vocally give any apologizes, merely hoping her friend would understand afterward. If she ate Sumi here, there would be practically zero chance to get them out before Sumi went from 'friend' to 'fat'.


Feeling the salty tasting bulge in her cheek being jostled around from their own squirming and the disorienting spins, Sonoko did the best she could to plant her body in place like a tree. The capsule spun without any rhyme or reason, zero predictability. What was up turned into down from moment to moment. Sometimes, Sonoko was on her back, others her stomach. It even reached the point she was forced to close her eyes. The immense spinning going on around her was beginning to make the Hero dizzy from merely keeping her eyes open. The momentary disorientation even loosened her tongue's hold on Sumi for a split second, which was enough to send the microscopic girl flying around her mouth again. In desperation, Sonoko rolled her tongue flat as far back in her mouth as she could to act as a physical 'wall' toward her throat as her last line of defense, the sensation of Sumi's snack sized form bumping between it, her cheeks, and teeth without restraint. She didn't dare try closing her teeth as a second wall for fear of crushing Sumi.


No matter what they did or how hard Sonoko struggled, she and Sumi were entirely at the mercy of the automatic functions of Gin's overpowering stomach. The spinning would only stop once the organ decided upon it, not any sooner. Sonoko could only pray it was soon, or even their last line of defense could end up overwhelmed by the chamber vigorously trying to dissolve the morsels that were trying to escape the fate of everything which was sent to the stomach. 'If I lose too much focus I won't be able to keep up the barrier!'


With a final spin, Sonoko landed flat on her back and the chaos ceased. She only felt a very gentle, gradual sense of motion, similar to floating down a river, if not exactly that as it felt slower, moving in something thicker than water.


And the squirming in her mouth.


'Oh, Wasshi!' Leaning up, to avoid her friend slipping further into her mouth, Sonoko gently used her tongue to push the girl between her lips, keeping them gently puckered to hold her in place. Sonoko could barely see the top half of Sumi's wiggling form past her lips, more knowing her location by touch than sight. Her small friend was pushing against the walls of Sonoko's soft lips, their entire being fitting easily between them without any of her lower half free to flail around in Sonoko's mouth.


Using one hand, Sonoko plucked Sumi's damp, saliva soaked, form from her lips, gently inspecting them with concern. "Wasshi, are you okay?"


"I-I'm alive." Sumi sputtered. "I thought I was going to get swallowed again…"


"Sorry, that toss was way rougher than the other ones. But, I think it's stopped now. Maybe we're finally out of Mino-san's stomach?" Sonoko thought aloud, looking around at what little she could see from her transparent capsule, yet she couldn't make out many details with her phone's light unfocused. "Hang on, Wasshi. I'm going to check."


Very carefully setting Sumi in her lap, Sonoko used the same hand to grip her phone and flash the light around. With more illumination, their surroundings became far clearer. There were in some kind of narrow, fleshy tube with many slime covered folds surrounding them on all sides, with an almost fuzzy lining along it, the thick soupy chyme of Gin's stomach likewise enveloping most of Sonoko's protection, a small portion of the top end left uncovered, enough to not flood the inside if Sonoko removed it.


"Are we finally out?" Sumi's tiny voice squeaked.


"I think so, Wasshi~." Some cheer returning to her voice, Sonoko answered. She wasn't an expert in biology, but leaving the stomach surely meant the hardest and most dangerous step of their journey was over.


Feeling safe, for once, Sonoko dematerialized the top flap of the capsule in a small flash of purple light, briefly providing further vision in the darkness of Gin's guts, enough to see the liquid looked about knee deep if they were to step outside of it.


Fiddling around with her hands, Sonoko briefly placed her phone aside, plucked Sumi from her lap, set the girl down between her legs after sitting more upright, and tapped her with the hammer.


With a slight rock of the 'boat' Sumi shot up in size till she was standing up in proper scale with Sonoko, just barely taller. Sonoko had long since lost track of how tiny they both truly were in absolute terms, it was probably somewhere in the low-mid micrometers. They were tiny enough to fit inside Gin's gut, who herself was already massively shrunk to less than a few centimeters in size and stuck inside a large doll house. All she knew was, as normally 151cm, Sumi was only 2cm over Sonoko's own 149cm, a distance which was many times both their actual heights right now.


"I'm finally bigger…" Sumi let out a long sigh, exasperation written all over her face.


Before Sumi could sit, the tube they were in pulsed, contracting with a small rumble that almost brought the walls crashing down on the duo, before expanding and giving a push to the 'boat', rocking it enough to cause Sumi to fall back on her rear with a grunt and splash some of the fluids into the makeshift raft.


"Eww, some of it got in here…" Sumi whined with a scowl. "Maybe we should have kept this closed."


"A little late for that Wasshi, sorry." Sonoko apologized. She knew she was a smart kid, but biology on how exactly food traveled through the body wasn't something she knew beyond broad strokes, that it got digested mostly in the stomach and how it left the body. Sonoko recalled where they were now was what she thought were called the intestines, not that she recalled exactly how they worked, but it was something about helping digestion or processing food wasn't it? She would've thought they'd left the danger behind with Gin's stomach, but what else would her gut have in store, still determined to make them food? 'Are we going to have to keep worrying about digestion with all the liquids?'


Even with the thought, Sonoko held more confidence in their transformations as they had a path to follow till her and Sumi could leave Gin's body, unlike the stomach where it was everything was a constantly churning mess the likes of which neither knew how to escape. Maybe it would've been better to ride it out in her 'capsule', but too late for that and she already offered to make herself smaller. If she was going to do that, it would likely be better to do it sooner while Gin's guts were still somewhat peaceful. On the up side, the two of them would likely escape this far quicker with Sumi going forward than costing along all sealed up. Sonoko didn't want to spend several hours more trying to avoid being a snack if it could be helped. Part of her was looking toward having a break after keeping her shield up so long.


"Hey, Wasshi, you wanna step off this? It'll be bad if I get smaller with our boat and you don't." Sonoko stated, gesturing over to the side.


Sumi's face scrunched up in clear conflict, looking over to the side at the shallow digestive juices, another convulsion splashing the boat around. "If it gets us out of here faster..." On the same page as Sonoko, yet with the disgust written over her face, Sumi shifted over the side of the makeshift boat and into the thick fluids with a splash, it going up to slightly below her knees. "Eww, it's so slimy."


"We can take a bath after this, Wasshi. I put some warm water in a thermos in the house and it should still be warm after this. It'll be fine~." Sonoko reassured her friend.


"Eh? That helps a little, but wading through this is still…" Sumi trailed off. Her expression seemed to raise somewhat at the prospect of being able to clean herself off quickly once they escaped, but there was still awkwardness all over her face.


"Now, get your phone ready for some light, mine's about to get too small." With one quick warning, Sonoko gently tapped herself with the magic hammer and prepared to shrink.


In a blink, the world suddenly became far darker. The light of Sonoko's phone diminished with her to where she could no longer even see the walls of the narrow tube anymore. Without anything to compare herself too properly, it would have been difficult to know how much she and the raft shrunk exactly, if at all, but there was one large landmark that made it quite easy to measure again.


From almost waist up, there was Sumi's slime covered dress, her half beneath the chyme loose sleeves resembling super sized boat sails. Above that, even with her arms somewhat covering her as she raised them to fiddle with her phone and most of the light of Sonoko's own mobile swallowed by the darkness, the mounds of Sumi's impressive chest stretching out her body suit and clothes were on the edge of vision, appearing more massive than a large truck. However, almost comically, that was where Sonoko's sight largely cut off with her light. She could barely make out the nondescript shape of Sumi's head in the shadows, but any finer features were lost to the same shadows which swallowed up Sonoko's phone light.


'I've saw Wasshi big before, but a few times makes a biiiiiiig difference.' Sonoko thought to herself in her brief moments to take in their friend. This was technically Sonoko's first time being the 'smallest' of the group. Relatively speaking, having shrunk herself to slightly larger than Sumi's fingertip, she was multiple times tinier than she had been when first seeing her friend. She had looked big before, but even with only the upper half of her body visible, Sumi easily resembled a large skyscraper. It gave Sonoko more appreciation for what Gin and Sumi's perspectives had been when they were this relative size. Under better circumstances, it might have been more fun to appreciate and jump around her friend's gigantic body at a bug sized perspective, but now wasn't the time.


All at once a blinding light appeared to illuminate the world and forced Sonoko to snap her eyes shut on reflex, still able to feel the glare invading her sight even with lids clamped tight. No wonder Sumi had complained about the brightness now and again.


"Sorry, Sonocchi. Let me pick you up now." Almost as soon as it'd appeared, the light subsided to a much more tolerable level in time with Sumi's voice, letting Sonoko finally open her eyes, where the sight of Sumi's pillar like finger and thumb were reaching over Sonoko and effortlessly gripping the entire boat. With a lurch, Sonoko rocked with the boat as it was easily hoisted from the lake of fluids and into the air toward Sumi's curious face. Not a minute ago, Sonoko makeshift transport ranged from a small cruise ship to a rowboat for Sumi, yet now she was able to pick up the entire thing without the slightest effort, as if it were a toy.


The world started to shift and suddenly the light was gone, replaced by almost total darkness once more, alongside a great pressure of something soft and purple colored, from the little Sonoko could see of her own phone's light. It was all Sonoko could make out before she was momentarily shaken vigorously and what little vision she had blurred.


"Sonocchi, are you okay?" Almost as soon as it'd been broken, peace returned, the pressure was gone, and Sumi's booming, concerned voice echoed out. "Everything churned again and I was worried about dropping you."


"I'm okay, thanks for the save, Wasshi." Relieved to be resting back in Sumi's palm, Sonoko answered, waving up at her friend to try and ease her concerns. If Sumi had stumbled and dropped Sonoko, she might have been in trouble at this size in such a dark, rumbling place and with the liquid deep as it was to her, but Sonoko trusted Sumi to protect her, they always had each other's backs against the Vertex.


"We should get moving soon though, but where am I going to stay?" Sonoko thought aloud to herself, looking over Sumi's body for inspiration. She had to think of something before the next convulsion happened, Sumi couldn't carry Sonoko in her hand the whole time, they needed one for the phone light and her other could help get around, plus it was also not a stable platform unless Sonoko was held in a fist. It had to be something reasonably tight so she couldn't slip out during anymore jostling, but also higher up as to not get buried in the liquid. Staying inside Sonoko's capsule would have been easier, but far too late for that.


'But where could I go…' Hero uniforms didn't have much for pockets and shrinking herself tiny enough to slip under Sumi's bodysuit would be far too small. But there had to be a good gap somewhere on the upper body.


'Gap on the upper body…' Sonoko eyes wandered toward the centered of Sumi's torso, her two eyes looking on two other generously large and round objects the size of a small house, bound tightly by Sumi's inner body suit with another snugly fitting outer layer of white and purple cupping them around the underside and mid section.


"I could hold you, but that might not be the smoothest traveling. I don't know what else could work though." Sumi muttered with a frown.


"I know just the place, Wasshi!" Barely giving Sumi a chance to process her words, Sonoko jumped off her boat in the same instance she dematerialized it. Just as Sumi's faced started shifting in confusion, Sonoko landed directly atop Sumi's right breast, her shoes catching on the slight gap in the layer between fabrics to give her further footing. The slight slope put gravity slightly against her, but at her size and that of Sumi's own generous mounds, Sonoko was able to find a reasonably flat spot even with where she was being anything but, feet sinking into the softness beneath.


Acting quickly before Sumi could start bouncing in protest, Sonoko pried the fabric open with the front of her, enough to let Sonoko work with the ensuring bounce to slide past her waist as Sumi started reacting to the assault on her chest.


"S-Sonocchi, w-what are you doing!?" Sumi stammered, shuffling backward with her surprise in a motion that gently swayed her breast just enough for Sonoko to feel it with her tight fit.


Finding a spot not a moment to soon, another undulation staggered Sumi around before Sonoko could speak with her less seeing the movement in low light and feeling herself jiggling around against Sumi's chest. The cushioning beneath it, coupled with the layers of fabric she was under, made it as if Sonoko were lying snugly against a warm, soft bed with her waist down tightly pinned against the cushioning as she could feel her body sinking into the squishy material of Sumi's body suit and breast beneath.


"Woah!" Sumi's voice shouted as Sonoko's world started to shift backward and a large splash echoed before it ceased, a tremor running through the soft orb she was pinned toward, sliding her body several whatever-equaled-centimeters deeper between the layers, nearly buried to her bellybutton.


"Sonocchi, W-What was that for?!" Sumi demanded as Sonoko rapidly ascended upward, likely from her friend standing up after falling.


Having stability for the moment, Sonoko craned her neck upwards, the giant face of Sumi looming above and looking down on her with an expression combining both embarrassment and annoyance into a package only her friend could wear so well. Even with the low light of Sumi's phone, she would recognize that pouty expression anywhere. "I was finding a spot for myself, Wasshi~." Sonoko proudly answered, as if Sumi were asking the obvious.


"D-Do you have to use my chest all the time…" Sumi whined, frown deepening.


"Well, I can't fit anywhere else without you holding me the whole time. This spot's nice and secure so I won't fall out!" Sonoko replied with a smile. It was true that she felt secure where she was. The fitting was snug enough that, had she not been transformed and empowered with superhuman strength, trying to move the parts of her body under the outer layer would have been very hard, effectively trapping her from the stomach down. But with her enhancements, it merely served as a very comfortable and softly padded place that felt snug instead of binding. "I didn't fall out while you were bouncing around, so it'll be fine!"


Sumi's face started reddening at Sonoko's choice of words.


"It's better than being small, like me, isn't it?" Trying to placate Sumi's mood, Sonoko spoke up reassuringly. "You can play with me and Mino-san later~."


"I guess… It'll be better once we're outside of here." The attempt made some progress, with Sumi expression raising slightly at the prospect of playing together without being the smallest one anymore. Sonoko understood the mixed reaction, however. Even if Sumi's breast was like a squishy bed and her outer layer a blanket, being inside of Gin's guts wasn't the ideal situation for her either.


Sounds of bodily groaning and sloshing liquid heralded another spasm as Sonoko's world became bouncier once more, but this time her sense of gravity told her Sumi was falling backward. But, unlike somebody falling backward onto the floor, it didn't stop.


"W-Wah!" Sumi screamed, flailing around through the air in a manner which rapidly destroyed Sonoko's sense of direction beyond a vague sense of going 'down' even with the, limited though it was, light of Sumi's phone. "H-Hang on, Sonocchi!"


Bracing herself just in time, a loud splash erupted all around Sonoko as Sumi dropped into more chyme back first. With her position, the impact was softened greatly, but Sonoko could feel the liquid was high enough to lap at her waist with the slight angle Sumi fell like she was slightly propped up by something.


Before either could speak a word, a waterfall of digestive fluids crashed upon Sonoko, completely burying her under the liquid. It was thick, completely unlike water and more comparable to some kind of viscous slime. She had felt it before briefly, but it had been at such a bigger scale and barely covered her, now she was totally submerged under it like a bug in honey.


On instinct, Sonoko started to try and struggle and move to the surface, but almost 2/3rds of her body being firmly held in place by Sumi's form fitting clothes put an immediate stop to her first reflex. One part of her mind urged Sonoko to push herself free, but the other kept her still. If she lost her position and Sumi started moving, it could send her tumbling all over the digestive juices and make her impossible to find, while with her size being lost underneath the still churning liquids in such a dark cavern would be doom. At her size, the acids were much more concentrated and already starting to tingle. She could trust her much larger friend to surface and bring her out too. For all Sonoko knew, the 'waterfall' to her could've been barely a bucket's worth to Sumi.


Trust in her friend rewarded, the tomb of chyme soon vanished as Sonoko rose upward, shedding the majority of it with Sumi and gravity's aid, yet some pieces still clung to Sonoko in sticky clumps.


"S-Sonocchi, are you okay?" Sumi's worried voice came from above, alongside the light of her phone and a few more shakes of what sounded like her brushing bits of fluid stuck to her own body off.


"I'm a little slimy, but okay Wasshi." Sonoko answered with an optimistic tone and casual wave toward the small bit of Sumi's face she could see. If they weren't sticking their neck out, Sonoko was sure she wouldn't have even been able to see Sumi's face past her breast. Not helping her feelings of being small were some of the spots of slime stuck to Sumi's outfit looked bigger than her.


Sumi let out an audible, relieved exhale which raised and lowered Sonoko gently. "I'm glad to hear that, but I feel so gross too." Sumi muttered, looking upward and moving her face from Sonoko's vision. "It looks like we fell off a ledge or something. I guess we'll have to be careful about that happening again. I wonder what else is inside here." Sumi muttered discontentedly to herself.


"Mino-san's body is complicated huh~." Sonoko voiced with some restrained humor to keep the atmosphere up. Were her and Sumi in better circumstances instead of seemingly not completely safe from the automatic functions of Gin's body to try and melt them into the soup of nutrients Sumi was wading through, Sonoko may have had a little more fun with the situation from how bizarre and unique it was. However, she was intent on going to Gin's butt as a person and not the padding her guts wanted to turn Sonoko into.


'I wonder how this is from Mino-san's side, if she even feels us.' The stray thought pricked at Sonoko's curiosity. She hoped Gin might be able to somehow feel them and know the duo were alright. Sonoko knew she would be concerned if they had eaten Gin and Sumi with no way to tell if her stomach had turned both from 'friends' to 'food' or not for possibly hours.


"Let's just go before anything else gets dumped on us." Sumi whined with a huff, starting to wade through the chyme with a quick shiver. Not more than a few seconds after she did so, a loud splash sounded from where the girl had just been standing.


It was going to be a long trip





Gin's past hour or so, maybe it'd been more she wasn't good at keeping track of time, had been far from pleasant. Ordinarily, she was an active girl with hobbies ranging from sporty activities, video games, to cleaning her house. But, she couldn't move around a bunch with her friends inside her, it didn't look like there were any video games in the house, and it was already very clean. With wanting to keep her movements to a minimum, Gin hadn't been able to even attempt looking for a bunch of activities, even bending down much she was concerned over. In the end, the tomboy had settled for sitting patiently and still, mostly playing with her phone. Gin normally had some trouble staying still and there wasn't a bunch to do on her phone, but for the sake of her friends she could endure some boredom for a while. Their lives were on the line, after all. She just hoped her gut hadn't already made them into a meal. Who knew how long it'd be until she got some kind of sign they were even alive inside her. The nerve wracking concern wasn't helping her mood.


"I hope they don't take too long…" Gin sighed to herself with a frown. She wished she had at least something to do. Sonoko couldn't have shrunk a video game console to put in here or something? Or, perhaps she did it just wasn't somewhere obvious. The doll house felt like a disturbingly realistic mansion at Gin's current size. With how much time she spent in it so far, Gin had to sometimes remind herself she was still actually incredibly tiny, despite the rest of the world being 'in scale' with her inside the house. A glance outside the windows now and again, where she saw Sonoko's room stretch on like a vast city, furniture as landmarks and skyscrapers, was a quick reminder of that.


Gin blinked once.


And suddenly felt like she had been shoved into a small box.


"W-Woah, what the hell!?" Gin bellowed, instinctively trying to shift around, feeling various objects and things pressing into parts of her body, cracking around, some even breaking. But, her movement was severely limited, it was like she was pushing against a wall that creaked and groaned with her motions. "What's… Going on?" Gin grunted, trying to move.


A few things started to strike Gin as odd once her brain has some seconds to process the new surroundings. Her face was right up against a material that looked suspiciously like the ceiling of the room. Moving her neck to look around, the most movement she could make without causing sounds that felt like things were breaking or about to. Gin noted that the walls likewise were the same color as the room she was in before. Not only that, she saw furniture too, exactly like she was around earlier. Yet, it was all now vastly too small, easily several times if not more


She may not have been the most book smart girl, but Gin wasn't an idiot. Pieces slowly started slotting together as she scanned over the room. This was the exact same room she was sitting in moments ago, but somehow, it was way too small! Everything felt like it was 10x too smaller, or more, for Gin. She had to keep her knees bent and legs bunched up, with one awkwardly pulled up vertically, like Gin were trying to use it to push herself off the floor, and the other with the leg leaning to the side, knee horizontal to the ground as if she were crossing her legs, and head angled to the side, partially pressed against the ceiling. It even looked like there were a few cracks in places.


'How did I suddenly grow like this?' She didn't have the hammer, so there was no way she could've gotten bigger or smaller. Sonoko had it before Gin ate her.


The girl's eyes went wide upon the thought.


That was right, Sonoko had it and they were still in her guts, hopefully. Gin herself wasn't moving around too much, but her body was busy trying to processing food. Maybe the hammer accidentally grew her or something from a stray tap? Sumi, alongside Gin's hair tie, got shrunk when Sonoko dropped it by accident.


Yeah, that's what Gin was going to believe. It would mean her friends were still alive and not her nutrition. That was a good sign!


'But… They'll realize what happened and make me smaller, right?' After a minute or nothing more happening, Gin thought uncomfortably. She wasn't going to be staying like this the whole time till Sumi and Sonoko got out, right? If she moved wrong, Gin felt like she would end up breaking out of the whole room, it already felt as if it were barely able to contain her, and Gin didn't wanna break the thing Sonoko had worked so hard on setting up.


'Well… Any more than this room…' Gin mentally corrected herself as she felt something, she had no clue what, definitely break under her body from a slight shift in a vain attempt to get more comfortable.


This was not what she had in mind to break her boredom.





'When is this going to end?' Sumi hadn't bothered to keep track of how long they had been traversing Gin's guts, because all she knew was that no matter how long it took to get through her friend's body, it was too long. The fleshy tunnel simply never ended, no matter how many twists, drops, or climbs Sumi had to make. Were she not transformed and blessed with super strength, it would've been a near certainty her and Sonoko would've been hopelessly trapped at the first straight up vertical incline until they were pushed up with the rest of the chyme. She never figured the human body to be so dangerous, yet at her current scale, the automatic functions of Gin merely existing would have ended Sumi. 'I thought this was supposed to be easier after her stomach.'


The fact Sumi had eventually gone far enough to get mostly ahead of the liquid was the only solace and indication she was making progress in the otherwise unchanging cavern. It was small compensation for being occasionally churned and rocked inside the gut that still seemed determined to make nutrients out of her and Sonoko. It was claustrophobic to suddenly have both sides of the tube close on Sumi and trap her for several seconds.


"We've been in Mino-san for a long time huh." Sonoko eventually spoke up non-nonchalantly. Her friend was taking the incident better than Sumi was, occasionally shifting in the improvised breast pocket she had made out of Sumi's suit. Still, Sumi was thankful for somebody to talk to during this. The whole incident and traveling so long alone would've made the already awkward journey even more unsettling. Even with the occasional comment about Sumi's chest being comfy and bouncy.


"I hope she's doing better than we are." Sumi muttered with a glance down at her passenger. "Why is this taking so long? Gin isn't even tall and we're only going through her gut. It feels like we've could've gone the length of her whole body more than once."


"We have been going around a bunch of turns, so maybe we have. We are super tiny too, especially me~. I think I'm smaller than those fuzzy looking things on the walls." Sonoko responded.


"They don't feel fuzzy…" Sumi trailed off with a shiver. They felt fleshy and sticky whenever she got pressed into them by an undulation. But, now that she thought of it, they did look bigger than Sonoko. Even without the digestive juices bothering her now, Sonoko could've easily gotten lost among the folds, were she to fall out of her secure spot with all the movement.


"Huh? Is that… The end?" Sumi, seeing a wall with no drops or way up, spoke up before Sonoko could respond. Like the rest of the tunnel, it was slimy, fleshy in appearance. The only distinctive marking was the horizontal wrinkle that was over twice Sumi's height in its width and its own height nearly her's. It looked similar to when the walls of Gin's intestines would close on both sides and the exits of the small alcoves made wrinkled up. 'This doesn't seem like the way out.' It didn't look like what Sumi expected, embarrassing as that was to imagine.


"It's closed pretty tight. We could get smaller and maybe slip through. We don't wanna hurt Mino-san trying to force it open." The squeaky voice from Sumi's torso commented.


Pushing her hand to the sticky wall, Sumi applied a little force and pressure at the fold for a test, find it was pretty tightly shut. If she truly wanted to, Sumi could've likely pried it open with her enhanced body, but Sonoko did have a point. It wasn't Gin's fault her body's automatic functions didn't distinguish Sumi and Sonoko from anything else she ate. Though, Sumi had to wonder why it wasn't opening up if food was supposed to go through. Maybe they moved too far ahead of the body natural rhythm for this? Or, perhaps they were too small to trigger that reflex? Whatever the reason, if it wouldn't open, it would be easier to crawl her way through at a smaller scale. "As long as we're not too small, Sonocchi."


Not even feeling so much as a tap on her chest, the world changed in a blink. By now, Sumi was almost familiar with the sensation and suddenly losing her size, yet some of the differences still took her off guard. The most immediate was the thick layer of mucus which nearly went to Sumi's waist, feeling unlike the bile she had dealt with earlier in Gin's guts. Where's that had been more akin to a thick soup, now it was like Sumi was in syrup from the waist down, but thankfully still able to move with her enhanced strength. The second was how the same cave which had moments ago appeared slightly over twice her height, now felt like it went on nearly forever with how the light of her phone was swallowed up, impossible to see anything but the ground directly beneath her and the wall she had been looking at, which itself she couldn't see the top of anymore, only barely up to the fold that had been eye level before. Compounding the unsettling feeling of the infinite cavern of Gin's body, was the various groans and wet sounds of her friend simply existing was tremendously louder. Were Sumi not profoundly aware of her location, it would've inspired feelings of some terrible monster roaming and growling about the cave. That might've been preferable to the truth of her situation.


"Sonocchi, are you going to be okay? That might be a tight fit with where you are. This slime's so deep, I don't know if that's safe for you." Concern lacing her words, Sumi craned her neck to look at her diminutive friend. Sumi didn't even want to imagine how this must have looked from her perspective, that brief time on Sonoko's ankle was more than enough of being that tiny for a life time.


Never deterred, Sonoko waved an enthusiastic hand toward Sumi, with what looked like a smile from the little light Sumi could see. "I'll be fine, Wasshi! I'll just lower myself down more and I can get smaller too! I can make another capsule for myself and you're squishy enough, I won't get crushed."


Before Sumi could indignantly respond, Sonoko started shuffling in the improvised breast pocket, shimmying her body down till it completely vanished from sight. Sumi had to really crane her neck forward to see the tiny, nondescript bump in her clothes where Sonoko was, barely noticeable in its wiggling to slide deeper. And even then, were she not already aware of where to look, Sumi could've easily missed it if unaware.


"Hang on, Sonocchi." With a deep breath to steady herself, Sumi braced herself, then jumped upward with all the force she could muster, easily kicking away from the mucus gripping her like it were nothing. Familiar with such agility from her battles, Sumi landed on the edge of the folds with graceful motions, and a very ungraceful wet glop as she landed in the same mucus from earlier.


Standing before the same folds once again beat into Sumi how small she was. It was like looking at cracks that stretched across an entire side of a mansion, and that was only the extent she could see with her phone's light. Even this close, the folds themselves were still close enough that Sumi couldn't see out the other side. There appeared to at least be just enough space for her to squeeze through a small opening. 'I hope it lasts till the other side.'


With one more huff to prepare, Sumi dematerialized her phone, it wouldn't do much good with the slime everywhere, and reached her hand forward to start pushing, hand sinking past her elbow in the mucus coating in the process. Though it provided little resistance to Sumi's supernatural strength, her enhanced body did little to resist the sensation of disgust it brought over her. The feeling quickly spread across Sumi's entire body as she was rapidly swallowed up by the fold by pressing forward.


Slowly, but surely, Sumi was able to shove her way deeper, rapidly reaching the point she could not see the outside anymore when looking in either direction. It inspired a claustrophobic feeling, barely several centimeters afforded to her to move without hitting something, and none without having to deal with the slimy walls, which soaked much of her uniform nearly to the skin in short order from how absolutely surrounded she was. The only grounding fact keeping Sumi sure she was going in the right direction, was her physical orientation of when she entered.


'It can't be far, it can't be far…' Sumi repeated to herself as a mantra to keep her mind off the glob of slime that'd attached itself to her hair and was starting to drip down her back, thankfully still outside her clothes. Or, at least she thought. It was hard to tell anymore. Time, damp clothes, her progress moving, she couldn't keep track of anything.


As if to make her journey even harder, her path was far from a straight one, the folds within sometimes curving and changing direction, forcing Sumi to shuffle and shove in an attempt to reorient herself whenever one came up, trying to be conscious of her chest as well to not squeeze Sonoko, but her predicament was not so kind as the tight, fleshy walls pressed into her breasts, compressing them to fit the narrow space in an uncomfortable manner. This in turn resulted in her chest being almost entirely bathed in the slime coating her passage, and though Sumi trusted Sonoko to be safe with making another capsule, it did little to ease the gross feeling Sumi felt wading through the mucus she was half entombed in. Once more, the girl was thankful for her transformed abilities, or else she could've gotten stuck like a fly in honey at this scale, being stuck in honey would've even been preferable to what really surrounded her anyway. But, comparing herself to a fly right now would've been far too generous, even a flea would've been a towering monster to her. 'The sooner we're out and back to normal size, the better…'


Eventually, somehow, after she felt utterly soaked to the bone in the juices of Gin's guts, Sumi felt her hand touch freedom, the first time she could move her arm around without being bound in the tiny fold she was navigating. Emboldened by the sensation, Sumi's limbs found extra strength to push the rest of her body even quicker toward the exit, wiggling her way through till the ground beneath her abruptly dropped away at the very edge of the fold. For once, the knee deep mucus worked to Sumi's advantage, helping keep her anchored to the walls without any concern of falling.


"Sonocchi, I think we're out now." Sumi muttered with a gentle, if awkward, poke at the tiny bump on her breast in the same breath she resummoned her phone to provide light once more.


In this new stretch of the chamber, there were a few differences, at least from the little Sumi could see. The wall immediately around them was a similar looking texture as before, fleshy and covered in slime, but everything felt bigger. Sumi wasn't certain if she was imagining it or not because of being smaller herself, but the chamber felt as if it were multiple times bigger. Sumi couldn't even see the other side of the wall with her phone, merely seeing an infinite expanse of darkness. No matter which direction she looked, up, down, left, or right, her light was swallowed up by the seemingly never ending shadows. Sumi couldn't even see the curve of the walls, unlike in the previous section where she could see the vague circle shape it was making, even after being shrunk to such a tiny size. It really added to the feeling of Gins guts going on seemingly forever. 'How small did Sonocchi make me?'


In a blink everything suddenly felt smaller, Sumi could see the other side of the wall, the sensation of mucus, at least past the bits which had soaked her outfit, was gone from her knees. She was big again!


And she was falling.


With a squeak, Sumi suddenly dropped like a rock for a second, tumbling till she landed on her side with a wet, glopping splash into more of the slime.


Sputtering to her feet, Sumi glanced down with squinted eyes at the only possible culprit making the bulge, well smaller bulge than her body naturally did in the same area, in her clothes. "Sonocchi! G-Give me some warning before you do that!"


In response, the bump started wiggling, a flustered feeling stirring in Sumi as she felt Sonoko's tiny limbs digging into her breast and pushing around to try and get herself visible again for a few seconds, until the yellow and purple dot her friend was finally emerged, barely keeping their shoulders and above outside of Sumi's clothes.


"Whoopsie! Sorry, Wasshi! You said we were out, so I thought we could grow back to normal." Waving a small hand, Sonoko casually answered.


Inhaling sharply through her nose, Sumi sighed. "At least we're back to normal." Sumi paused and caught herself with the thought. No, she was not back to normal, she was very far from back to normal. Had she spent so long at a tiny scale she was almost getting used to being such a small scale? She even had that brief thought of being 'big' again a moment ago. After changing their sizes so much, spending as long as she was being so tiny beside Gin and using them as a 'normal sized' reference to avoid thinking about their true scale, and having to get used to being inside of her for hours, Sumi's mind was starting to adapt its frame of reference to the change in scale as well. 'I-I'm not supposed to be bite sized like this, I'm supposed to be taller than Gin!' Being small enough she got effortlessly swallowed like food, and almost digested too, was the furthest thing from normal! And Gin herself wasn't even that big, she could have likely been eaten by somebody truly normal sized with the same ease Sumi had been devoured! 'Please, let the exit be close.'


"Looks like we gotta go up now." Taking the whole thing far better than Sumi at every corner, Sonoko's high pitched voice spoke up to pull Sumi out of her flustered head.


"Eh?" Taking a second to refocus herself, Sumi looked upward and saw her friend was indeed right. Now that Sumi was nor- bigger, Sumi could take in a lot more details. Her earlier thought about the new section being so much larger was correct, as with both sides of the walls visible, it had to be over double, maybe even triple, the diameter Gin's intestines were earlier. This extra size even extended vertically, as while Sumi had made some jumps before with the many tangled turns, this distance felt comparable to staring from the feet of a Vertex, still not able to see the top, but it was also slanted to one side instead of going perfectly up. Could that meant Gin was leaning back? Whatever the reason, it was still hard to believe everything was merely the inside of Gin's body at times. It really gave perspective on just how massive she was when Gin's guts alone were a labyrinth like dungeon with no indication of where they ended.


"Hang on, I think I can jump up there." Bracing herself, Sumi gave Sonoko a few seconds to do the same before she kicked off with a grunt and soared upward. The wall of folds rapidly passed by Sumi as she ascended, becoming a blur as the 'ceiling' soon came into view. Taking advantage of the mild incline, Sumi gently landed with a squelch, somewhat like stepping in wet mud.


"It doesn't seem like there's as many twists and turns here." Sumi commented, looking down at how she was once more greeted by an incredibly long, straight forward cavern she couldn't see the end of, equally spacious as before, yet laid out horizontally. 'Everything looks a lot more straight forward now, maybe this will make it easier for us to go quicker.'


Before, Sumi had need to keep mostly to walking, both on account of there not being enough room to actually jump and to conserve some energy. But, here, Sumi knew she had the space. And some part of her felt they had to be getting close with it opened up like this, but perhaps it was simple desperation and wishful thinking after how long Gin's body spent trying to be their prison and tomb. Regardless, the thought made her want to abandon any thought of going nothing short of the fastest she could without causing any harm.


"I'm going to see if I can keep jumping through this, Sonocchi." Once again, Sumi gave a brief warning before she leaped forward, this time jumping more in a short arc that still sailed her tens of meters, at least from her scale reference, and brought her seemingly halfway through. Sumi could see another change in direction, this time sloping downward with a similar slant as before.


With another jump, Sumi started flying toward the edge of the decline to land more steadily. But, in her desperation to go the fastest she could, Sumi soon realized she had overshot her landing by a few hairs as she descended to the ground. Trying to realign herself in the air, Sumi attempted to plant her feet in the ground the moment she grew close enough, yet it was futile. The viscous slime, with her bigger size, acted more slippery than adhesive with her momentum, carrying Sumi forward as she slipped, starting to tumble down the tube like a hill.


"W-Wah!" Sumi screamed as she rolled, more and more mucus coating her during her roll. No matter her attempts to try and steady herself, there simply wasn't anything to use as a foothold or grab. Any folds were coated in the same slime as Sumi, causing them to slip right between her hands. Other times, she would grab a slick wall with nothing to grip. Sumi could do little to slow or right herself, but even with her situation, Sumi tried to align herself so that her chest avoided whatever impacts she could make it. She had to keep her friend safe, they were even more powerless than Sumi was in the situation.


Mercifully, the descent didn't last long and Sumi finally slammed into another wall that stopped her, back first, with the flesh like material and slime helping cushion the impact, oddly enough.


Shaking her head to banish any dizziness from the tumble, Sumi immediately spring to her feet, looking down at her chest in a panic to check on Sonoko. To her relief, she still saw the little bump in her clothes that represented the girl, but it had slid down quite a lot, almost to the center of her chest.


"Sonocchi, are you alriiIGHT!?" Her voice going shrill in surprise, Sumi yelped as her back and another, much smaller part of her body stiffened up. With Sonoko sliding down between her layers of clothing enough, and how form fitting they were, especially her inner body suit being near skin tight, her confused flailing to try and respond inadvertently started grinding her against a sensitive part of Sumi's breast. The reaction only inspired further confused squirming from Sonoko, which likewise worsened the sensation on Sumi's end as the slight bump where Sonoko was grew, causing the outline of her form to appear against the rising bump on Sumi's chest pinning her even more tightly in place.


"W-Watch where you're s-squirming, Sonocchi!" Sumi, feeling her cheeks flush, clamped a finger over the location, suppressing the slight shiver it caused her, to keep her small friend in place. With her finger pressing down on one side and sensitive chest on the other, now Sumi could much more clearly make out Sonoko's shape underneath the outer layer of her uniform, but her body was so tightly squished by the pressure of Sumi's form fitting clothes, she could have done that with her chest alone. Her arms and legs were sprawled out to make her body as wide as possible, yet even then her whole form felt smaller than the sensitive peak of Sumi's personal mountain. The pressure from it pushing outward against her tight uniform with Sonoko caught in the middle, likely could've kept the Hero pinned securely in place without Sumi needing to do anything. Especially with Sumi's finger on the other side, the tiny girl didn't even appear capable of moving.


Face burning like fire, Sumi shoved her hand down one layer of clothing. Trying to grab at Sonoko, her fingers pinched another part of her body and sent a jolt up her, seemingly squishing and rubbing Sonoko even further into it. Awkwardly shuffling her fingers around and trying to ignore the growing heat, Sumi finally managed to grasp Sonoko, and nothing else, between her index finger and thumb, rapidly pulling her out.


"W-What were you doing?" Sumi stammered, bringing Sonoko up to her face with an accusatory look, but remembering to keep her grip strength in check.


Head visibly spinning, Sonoko took a moment to steady and grab her bearing again before finally looking at Sumi. "H-Huh? What happened, Wasshi? Everything started tumbling and then it got even tighter when something really hard started pressing into me. But I was still in your chest pocket…" Sonoko trailed off briefly, looking down at where she last remembered being. A hint of realization came over her, with the tiniest hint of red, as they noticed the large bulge still on Sumi's chest, which had been noticeably bigger than Sonoko herself was. "Ooooh… I didn't think I was smaller than Wasshi's ni-"


"S-Stop!" Sumi shrieked while making a sound that resembled a dying animal. "L-Let's just keep going! W-We have to be close soon, s-so I'll carry you for a little." As odd as the excitement and flustered feeling Sonoko being there caused, no way was Sumi going to put her back there so soon after this incident. She would find another place for Sonoko to go if she needed it and hope she crossed that bridge never.


"Okay, okay~." Thankfully quick to move on, Sonoko shifted gears quickly as she formulated novel ideas. "But, don't hold me too tightly if you're gonna carry me!"


Sighing to calm herself, Sumi nodded in agreement to the terms before taking in her surroundings again. Now that she had a moment, she could see there was another, less sharp, downward incline. Not quite perfectly level, but enough she could have perhaps walked down it carefully.


Moving with care, Sumi slowly walked along the path, keeping her phone light ready. After the curve, Sumi noticed that the tube gradually narrowed the further down it went, yet it was still significantly wider than she was, more than enough room to spread her arms without touching the walls. Not long after, Sumi saw another wall enter her vision. The end of her road, and the end of Gin.


Like the previous wall, there was a tightly compacted set of folds, making a vague, somewhat circular shape. But unlike her previous encounter, this one was much bigger, covering the majority of the new wall in front of her. But, to Sumi's dismay, it looked almost as tightly sealed.


"I think this might be our way out." Sonoko spoke up, with even her normally cavalier self sounding a little awkward.


Sumi let out a whine. She sure hoped this was the exit and she would be so pleased to escape, but at the same time, she was not happy to confront what getting out would entail her going through. She had been so focused on continuing to move forward and looking forward to getting out, the final step of actually doing so had been pushed to the back of Sumi's mind, yet that was something which could be done no longer with it staring her in the face.


With trepidation and slow steps, Sumi drew closer to the wall, occasionally seeing it twitch, till she could've reached out and touched it. "Could you make us smaller again? Maybe we could slip through without Gin feeling us." It was going to be unpleasant afterward, no matter what happened, but maybe some of it could be mitigated if Gin wouldn't have to feel Sumi wiggling out of her butt. And it might cause less problems with her reactions that way. Sumi wasn't sure who'd be more embarrassed from something like that.


"On it, Wasshi~"


In a flash, Sumi was almost waist deep in the sticky coating of the walls once again, and the 'wall' before her had turned into the side of a skyscraper she could not see the end of. The slight 'twitches' now felt like she were watching an earthquake almost. It was enough to make her start second guessing her plan. But, it would potentially save a lot of awkwardness getting out and if Gin started feeling them, they could get squished on reflex. 'No, this will have to do.'


But Wasshi, I gonna need to hide again. I can't stay in your hand the whole time here." Plainly, and shamelessly despite what it implied, Sonoko interjected.


Once more, Sumi groaned. Part of her was glad to finally be at the exit, but the other was less enthusiastic with having to put Sonoko back. But, given how the last one went and this looked even more difficult, she didn't have much of a choice.


"Fine…"


Immediately, the familiar sensation of Sonoko jumping into the gap of her clothes, on the other breast than she had originally rode in, and start shifting around to make herself comfortable, lowing themselves to be completely beneath the clothes for safety, but still staying high enough to not touch anything she shouldn't have. Sumi would've sooner carried them in her mouth if her friend did that again intentionally.


Once confident Sonoko was secure, Sumi took a single breath to ready herself and jumped into the folds near the center. The first thing she noticed, was that it didn't appear as tightly compact and narrow compared to last time. She actually had some room to wiggle around and breath. On the other hand, she noticed there were significantly more folds and wrinkles around her on all sides, some big enough she could have easily squeezed into, themselves part of larger creases. Unsettling, was how deep some of those wrinkles were, more than enough Sumi could've been swallowed by them. At this size, if she were to be thrown off course like that, finding her way back onto it would be near impossible. She could only pray things would be easy as Sumi desummoned her phone, taking away it's light, and started moving inside. She could need both hands for this.


Shuffling her way through, the whole appeared to move at once, pressure lightening for the briefest of seconds on Sumi as she lost her footing and fell sideways. The next second, a crushing pressure, much greater than anything before, slammed into Sumi from every possible direction at once, locking her in place. So great was the force trapping her, Sumi could barely even twitch a muscle, the mucus covered walls squeezing her so tightly, she could barely keep her nose uncovered to breath.


'Why is it so… Tight…!' Sumi thought to herself, trying to struggle, yet barely able to even crawl. Everything had shifted without warning before this, could that have been one of the twitches she saw before? Yes, she saw it from the outside, but this inside perspective was far more violent and disorienting. However, making matter worse, was that the pressure did not lighten up, it stayed at a level to keep her still. Shouldn't it have gone back to normal after a few seconds? That shouldn't have happened, unless…


'I fell somewhere else!' Worry flooding into her mind, the realization dawned on Sumi. With the twitch, she must have fell deeper into one of the many folds and gone off track. The gap created by the motion she tumbled inside then clamped even tighter on her.


She had to move, she had to try and get to a better position, but which way to go? In the disorientation, Sumi completely lost her sense of direction, unable to tell up from down, left from right. And not helping the matter was how she had absolutely zero light. It was dark, it was oppressive, it was tight, the perfect storm for a sense of claustrophobia to creep in. Sumi felt like she was being squeezed into a slimy pancake from her position, but she had to do something! Even though she could barely move at a crawl, Sumi frantically tried to move and push her way out, figuring that somewhere would be an exit, even if not the one she wanted. She could even attempt to tell Sonoko to grow them anyway, because mucus would've invaded her mouth and Sumi refused to even entertain the possibility.


Another twitch, this time the pressure increasing further and totally stilling Sumi's attempts to move while trying to crush her like an egg, but then it relaxed and Sumi was able to move again. Slowly, but surely, she tried to worm her way through in hopes of freedom.


Eventually, Sumi's hand touched a space where nothing gave. No gap, no fold, just an entirely solid wall of flesh and slime. Panic started creeping into Sumi's mind at the sensation. She had wiggled her way into a dead end!


Just as the realization hit, the crushing sensation ebbed away beneath her, yet Sumi still felt the fleshy walls on her back alongside being lifted up, almost like she was glued to it, sliding slightly downward with the mucus coating to even deeper within the fold.


The next second, she was crushed once more from everywhere, this time one side of her body against the 'pocket' of the deepest reaches of the fold.


'I'm… Stuck…!' Try as she might, Sumi could not get her bearings, the pressure being too tight to properly switch her position. Her arms could not get the leverage to reach far down enough into the slime to try and push against it to align herself, she could barely breathe, she was barely able to even move. Her strength could push against the walls, but it was impossible to gain the leverage to properly move between the slime and slippery walls.


She was trapped.


Sumi was actually trapped within the folds of Gin's butthole.


What was she going to do!? How was she going to get out? There had to be a way out, there just had to be. She could not be stuck in this spot after coming so far, being a microbe on Gin's ass like this was even worse than being one for her digestive system! Sonoko would have to realize something was wrong eventually, but… How long would that be before she tried to make them bigger? Could she even while still staying safely inside a makeshift capsule?


Another spasm and Sumi was ground between the wall, shifting her around with her elbow now aligned with and pressed into the bottom of the fold she was stuck in. Even the unconscious twitches of the small part of Gin's body could do way more to Sumi than she ever could with her own strength right now.


Panic seeping in, Sumi still defiantly tried to do anything.


Her forearm pushed against something.


Sumi moved.


Briefly, the girl paused. 'Wait, maybe I can use this spot?' Like a ray of light, the hopeful thought brought an idea to Sumi. With her elbow wedged against the bottom of the fold, she could sort of push against it. Furthermore, on the same side of her body, with the little movement she had, Sumi could dig her foot into the same line, using it to push. With all that, just maybe she could slowly start inching her way forward. She just hoped it wouldn't be another dead end or a spasm would dislodge her.


Putting her plan to action, relief flooded Sumi's mind as she felt herself slowly worm along the crease and begin progressing again. She had no idea which direction it was or if it would even take her out, but the mere fact she could do anything helped remove the feeling of helplessness that had been steadily growing.


After a time, another shift of the world happened without warning and Sumi braced herself as she was squeezed, praying to not be moved from her spot. To her relief, she stayed close enough to keep using it. Not as much as before and it did slow her, but she still had something to pin her hopes on. Maybe she could start trying to brace herself for any twitches and use it to try and get closer whenever the pressure lightened.


Steeling her resolve, Sumi continued her progress, focusing on the one path out she had, pushing with all her strength when she could while trying to remain in place when a twitch occurred. Once, Sumi was thrown away from her foothold and worry begun to take root in her head yet again as the sense of helplessness return, but another spasm luckily brought her near enough to make progress again.


Once more, Sumi wasn't sure of how long she spent doing this, but by some miracle, she felt a ledge her hand could grip. It was fleshy, coated in mucus, but it was some kind of end.


Will to escape giving energy to her now tired limbs, Sumi reached her other hand forward during a gap in pressure. With every bit of force she could muster, Sumi pulled hard. Slowly, grunting and groaning, the Hero brought her elbows free, then her head, and finally her torso.


Immediately, the air felt different to Sumi. It wasn't anywhere near clean, it still had the smell and humid feeling to it, but her lower half, still pinned inside the fold, and her upper half, outside of it, felt marketably different. Opening her eyes to further see for herself, Sumi had quite the sight greet her vision.


In front of her, downward from the sense of gravity she could feel again, there were two monolithic, flesh covered walls that appeared to stretch on forever, a small gap between them that appeared to be tightly closed not far in front of Sumi. The walls were clearly skin tone in nature, Gin's skin tone at that. Were she not uncomfortably aware of her location, Sumi wouldn't have had a clue what the massive mounts were, she couldn't even see the curvature of them. But after her terrible ordeal… Sumi knew she was looking at Gin's massive ass, the outside of it for once.


She had actually done it. She was in the outside world again, Gin's body was no longer her world. She was covered in slime, sense of smell completely desensitized, exhausted, and in desperate need of a bath, but she was out.


"S-Sonocchi! W-We're outside again!" Relief overcoming her, Sumi called out. Her ordeal was almost over and done, she could put this behind her soon. She just had to get out of Gin's first. "Give me a minute to push myself out!"


Nothing was going to stop Sumi from a long bath after this.





Gin couldn't even pretend to try and keep track of the time, lacking any ability to check her phone. She couldn't manipulate her arm into the right position to look at it without seriously risking the room's integrity. Trying once had caused some worryingly loud creaking. Which had left Gin to do nothing but wait. She was really starting to feel kind of sore holding this position for so long.


A jolt ran up Gin's spin and caused more creaking with the movement. She felt something around her butt as if she had something like a large piece of lint caught between her cheeks. That had to be her friends right? Why didn't she feel them… Earlier? With how they were getting out.


'N-Never mind!' She wasn't going to think about it, they had to get them out of the confines of her butt now. But, as the last maybe few hours made quite clear, Gin couldn't move very well.


"Nrg… Sumi, Sonoko, if that's you guys, I'm a little bit stuck, can you make me smaller so I can reach you?" Gin said, trying to keep herself as still as she could. The more pressure she could keep off them, she was already kind of in a sitting position on her rear, the better.


A few seconds ticked by, till in another blink, the room felt 'normal' again, and Gin was left sitting down to witness the wreck she had made purely by getting bigger. The room was, bluntly, a wreck, though perhaps not as much as it could've been due to the toy nature of the furnishings. A couch had all its cushions removed and the furniture itself turned over, pressed into a corner of the room. A bookshelf was overturned and stacked on top of a table, which had one of its legs broken clean off and another bent at a misshapen angle only plastic could make. Two chairs were completely crushed almost flat, another was half broken. A few dents and chips were visible on the walls from where Gin had applied any pressure, alongside a couple cracks. Ironically, not being a real house may have been partially what prevented Gin from breaking the walls down.


'Ah! Sumi and Sonoko!' Carefully springing to her feet, and catching herself to not jump too abruptly, Gin used a hand to reach inside her underwear for the source of the object between her cheeks. Almost instantly, she found the sticky object and brought it up to her face.


To her delight, She saw a very haggard, slime covered, frustrated, but very alive Sumi.


"Eh? Wait… Sumi, where's Sonoko?" Worry creeping back into her voice upon not seeing the blonde, Gin asked with a frown.


"She's right here." Sumi's squeaky, exhausted voice pointing to one of her breasts.


Squinting, Gin stared intently at where Sumi gestured. At the very edge of her vision, she saw a small trace of a yellow dot, which surely had to be Sonoko's hair. It was borderline impossible to see, even with Sumi pointing it out, but the yellow was there and if Sumi said that was Sonoko, that was enough for Gin.


The tension that'd quickly risen, left Gin's body soon as it'd come at the confirmation both her friends were okay and Gin felt her mood rapidly returning to her usual cheer with some teasing words. "You gotta let me ride there again, Sumi. I'm jealous of Sonoko."


"Gin, now's not the time." Sumi tried to lecture, yet between her helium like pitch and tired voice, it sounded anything but like the normal authority, she tried to carry.


"S-Sonocchi! Don't mention that!" Face turning red, Sumi clamped a hand on her chest over where Sonoko was at some unheard comment.


"Don't mention what?" Curiosity peaked, Gin pressed.


"N-Nothing!" Sumi quickly corrected. "C-Can we just take a bath, please. I need one after that…"


"Hehe, sorry…" Gin shyly muttered with some heat coming to her cheeks. It wasn't intentional, but it was still from her body, so she felt kind of responsible. Gin didn't even want to imagine, or ask, what kind of torment her digestive system put Sumi and Sonoko through, especially the end of their journey. She wasn't going to argue though. A hot bath would've been nice for how sore she was feeling having to hold that uncomfortable pose after she grew bigger.


"Eh? There's a bath in here, Sonocchi?" Sumi spoke up, once again speaking to a voice far too small for Gin to even pretend to hear.


"Woah, what!? How did you get a bath in here, Sonoko?" Gin, impressed, asked wide eyed.


"She… Said she used a thermos and attached it to the bathroom to keep some hot water that could be opened to fill a tub, and made a couple things like sponges small with the hammer.”


"Well, what are we waiting for, let's go then!" A good bath always helped her relax, and all three of the girls desperately needed that.


"Couldn't we just take a bath at normal sized?" Sumi protested.


"It'll be way faster this way, come on! We'd have to leave the doll house, grow back to normal, go set it up, that's a bunch of extra time!" Gin argued.


"Well, I guess that's true… I would like to get a bath immediately." Sumi conceded, still sounding unsure of herself. "B-But we're growing back to your size first!"


"Alright, just tell us where to go, Sonoko!" Gin addressed her almost invisibly small friend, waiting for Sumi and Sonoko to jump back up to a more recognizable height.


Embarrassing as everything had been, at least it had ended with everyone safe.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9425