Skinship Troopers by Wimpering
Summary:

March 17 20XX, mankind was nearly entirely wiped out by giant insectoid like kaijuu which came through portals which would only be open 8 hours a day. Finally after months of fighting and technological advancements, mankind is ready to take the fight to alien soil. They may not know where these kaijuu come from, but they are going to make sure they never threaten earth again!

Meanwhile, as the army sets out, one officer Peggy Carson is unaware that this operation will involve her far more thoroughly than anyone could expect!


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Body Exploration, Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 8566 Read: 23155 Published: July 11 2020 Updated: July 11 2020

1. Chapter 1: The Day the Kaijuu Struck by Wimpering

2. Chapter 2: The Operation Begins by Wimpering

3. Chapter 3: Survival by Wimpering

4. Chapter 4: Wild Night by Wimpering

5. Chapter 5: After the World Won by Wimpering

Chapter 1: The Day the Kaijuu Struck by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

This one seemingly doesn't have a lot of giantess content, unless you can figure out the origin of the kaijuu. Mostly just setting up the concept

against the invasive species. With his guidance the countries gathered together to create massive armoured power suits multiple stories tall. These suits were equipped with state of the art weapons which could melt through the monsters' thick hides and kill them quickly.

 

For the first time in months, humanity had discovered hope and soon the human forces rallied against the monsters.

 

They wiped out the nests and eggs that had been placed on the sides of abandoned sky scrapers by "Lobster" and "Crab" class kaijuu. They purged the tunnels of all remnants of "Mole Class" Kaijuu. Finally, they purged the seas of "Leviathan Class" kaijuu being sure to incinerate every last segment of their bodies.

 

Every night the portals would reopen bringing forth more and more kaijuu to fight, but with ever improving weapons and armor, humanity began to gain ground, until finally, at last they had fought the monsters back to the very portals themselves wiping them out as they came in.

 

Now humanity was ready for the next stage in their plan. No longer would they fight the kaijuu on earth. They were going to take the fight to them, and wipe them out once and for all.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MEN!" General AisHower shouted. "Today is a day that will go down in history for the human race! Today is the day that we put those bugs under the boots of humans just where they belong!"

 

A military hoorah resounded throughout the hall as the marines who had volunteered for this away mission showed their resolve.

 

"Now I know you are all brave men." the general continued. "I know this because in spite of knowing we would be unable to send any power armour through these portals, you have still shown the resolve to take this fight to the home of these mother buggers and wipe them off the face of whatever god forsaken rock they come from! HOWEVER! I want you to know, that just because we cannot send the power armour through the portal, we do not intend to send you all to your respective deaths. Not only will you be all equipped with the greatest environment scanning and survivalist armour the world has to offer. Suits that will allow you to keep breathing in toxic environments, survive hits like a tank, and walk on any surface you so wish... but you will also be walking into battle with these!"

 

A nearby soldier handed the general a large oversized rifle covered in strange lights and glowing parts.

 

"We have gathered the world's best scientists, astro physicists, and science fiction authors in order to create for you this, which may be one of humanity's greatest weapons against the kaijuu threat!" the general continued arming the large rifle as some soldiers brought a severed chunk of a Crab Class' outer shell onto the stage.

 

"The Macguffin 69 or MG-69 is the latest innovation in anti-kaijuu weaponry. It has been personally designed by Professor Rhodes himself to bring the destructive capabilities of anti-kaijuu power armour to the hands of military personnel like yourselves."

 

Taking careful aim, General AisHower fired the rifle which proceeded to melt a hole through the thick kaijuu armour as if it were butter. As the beam dissipated, a melted hole remained glowing from the heat which just hit it. All through the audience, the soldiers began getting excited at what this meant for anti-kaijuu combat, however the general was still not finished.

 

"Now there is one more feature about the MG-69 which makes it the perfect weapon for this away mission. Although we are going to an alien world with full intentions of blasting every last member of these mother bugging parasites to kingdom come, we do NOT have the intention of causing mass forest fires or destroying ecosystems and potentially important resources! In addition to this, as we have not yet been able to send a scouting party to the other side of the portal before now, and as such do not have any intel about the environmental data of this alien world, we do not want you to accidentally be blowing yourselves up by firing live plasma beams near a gas leak. It is for this reason that the MG 69 is harmless against anything save for the bodies of these blasted insects!

 

That is right! These weapons will not burn wood! They will not melt stone. They will not even boil a cup of coffee! And most importantly..."

 

Without the slightest ounce of hesitation, General AisHower shot the soldier who had pulled the chunk of kaijuu carcass on stage much to the shock of everyone including the soldier. THe shock lasted only for a second however, before they realized to their amazement that the soldier didn't have so much as a scorch mark on him.

 

"these weapons will cause absolutely no harm to the human body whatsoever. That is right, we have officially turned off friendly fire within warfare!"

 

The cheers throughout hall only lent towards showing how much confidence this new technological advancement gave to the soldiers. With no more announcements to give, the general dismissed the men to arm themselves and break into their respective squadrons.

 

Because there was no guarantee that the four types of kaijuu were found on the same planet let alone the same environment, the soldiers would be broken up into four squadrons.

 

Team Alpha would be tasked with wiping out the Lobster Class Kaijuu.

 

Team Bravo would be tasked with searching for the Mole Class Kaijuu.

 

Team Charlie would be tasked with wiping out Crab Class Kaijuu.

 

Finally, team Delta would be armed in submersible craft and tasked with the unenviable task of taking on the Leviathan Class Kaijuu.

 

Each squadron consisted of about 500 men armed with MG-69's as well as at least 100 armed vehicles. While the several story tall power armor might be too tall to fit through any portals, normal tanks and subs could get through no problem.

 

General AisHower on the other hand, returned to central command. Located in New York, one of only two major cities in the world which didn't suffer from an infestation of portals every night.

 

AisHower marched to the front of the room to his command post as various operatives all sat focused on their individual screens tracking vitals, survey data, and video feeds from the soldiers. As he made his walk, he noticed one officer appeared to be slowly swaying back and forth as she stared blankly at her screen.

 

"Does there seem to be a problem officer?" AisHower growled snapping the young officer back into alertness.

 

"N-No sir!" the young officer stuttered, adjusting her glasses before reassessing the data on her screen.

 

Young officer Peggy Carson did indeed have a problem. Two to be exact.

 

The first problem came from the constant itching and stomach problems she had been dealing with since her leave at the beginning of the year. 

 

Wanting to get away from the cold of winter, Peggy Carson had taken some time off at the end of February to go to a tropical retreat. While she was there she had spent most of her time trying on clothes and eating the local delicacies. While the trip had been enjoyable, however; no sooner did it end than she began to be experiencing itchy skin problems and painful digestion issues. Fearing she had somehow gotten a parasite on her journey, Peggy had originally intended to see a doctor the following morning. Unfortunately that following morning was March 18th, the day after the initial attack.

 

Since the portals began opening around the world, doctors had become a scarce resource as the incidents of life threatening injuries had skyrocketed. For this reason, Peggy had delayed getting checked out for something as inconsequential as itching and an upset stomach, and instead focused on her work as an officer which now took up the majority of her time.

 

The second problem was due to how incredibly tired she currently felt.

 

Peggy was a woman who kept herself to a strict schedule. She went to bed every night at 10pm EST latest, and woke up around 8 hours later if she could manage it. This, however; caused issues as the portals would also only open up around 10pm EST.

 

Peggy had originally intended to get some sleep earlier to compensate for the change in schedule, however; a number of erratic portal opening alerts as well as the ceaseless itching which was driving her insane had made such a goal impossible.

 

That being said, Peggy was not about to give up here. She was the youngest female officer to have made it this far. Even though she might still be an unknown name to most of her coworkers she was ambitious. She had spent the past several years of her life devoted fully to her studies and her work, and she intended to make it as a high ranking officer faster than anyone else. It was for this reason that no matter how tired or uncomfortable she might currently be feeling, she was not about to back out of this mission now!

 

Shifting her legs slightly and scratching her medium length black hair, Peggy relieved the irritations occurring across her body somewhat so she could focus. The soldiers were all in position, and the clock had just struck 10pm. All that was left now was to wait for the portals to open so the battle could begin.


Chapter 2: The Operation Begins by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

And Now it Begins. It will be mostly from the Tinies Perspective for the first bit!

"Do you think something went wrong?" the lieutenant muttered to General AisHower. It was now a little past midnight, far past even the latest record of portals opening, and yet not a single portal was reported opening anywhere in the world.

 

"There had been reports of the portals opening briefly at erratic times all day today." the lieutenant added. "It is possible that the anomaly is destabilizing?"

 

The general however did not respond. He stared at the screen as if a kaijuu would attack the moment he looked away. At his unfaltering focus, the officers around the world shifted uneasily. Why today? Why now? The portals had been almost like clockwork for months! Was this a fluke? Or was some greater power at play that had caught onto their plan?

 

Peggy on the other hand had not been handling the pause so well. She had been expecting the adrenaline of the mission to keep her focused, but after hours of staring at empty space, the drowsiness was starting to catch up with her.

 

Resting her chin on hands, she continued to stare blankly at the screen, her eyelids growing heavier with each passing minute. Even the itching and discomfort seemed to feel numb with how tired she felt. The sounds of the room seemed to become more and more muddled and distant until at last, she closed her eyes and left consciousness.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"THE PORTALS ARE OPEN!" a voice cried out over the comms. causing everyone save for one sleeping officer in corner to jump to attention.

 

Sure enough, on every screen, the space in front of each platoon appeared to warp and bend. The distortion grew larger and larger until finally a loud shrieking could be heard. Before each platoon, giant kaijuu swarmed through the portals crawling over each other into our world, but the anti-kaijuu army was ready.

 

Giant metal fists out grabbing the exposed heads and pulling the kaijuu through and crushing them. Soldiers in power armour stood before the platoons to clear the way for their entrance. The scene before them was like a gate out of hell had opened before them but they did not falter. After a tough 10 minute battle, the hoard began to lessen slightly.

 

"GO!" the soldiers in power armour cried out, and the platoons answered.

 

Four different platoons in four different countries entered through four different portals simultaneously. As they did the light around them warped and bent as they entered the new world. Some soldiers clenched their eyes shut at the unfamiliar sight before them. When they opened their eyes again they each found themselves on a planet unlike anything they had ever seen before.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"This is command! Repeat this is command! Somebody answer already! What is it that you see?"

 

Team Bravo were the first to regain their signal after entering through the portal, but they felt too dumbfounded to answer.

 

Being tasked with the destruction of the Mole Class Kaijuu, they had expected to find themselves on a mountain range or desert area. Where they found themselves instead was standing on the edge of a sheer white cliff face. The cliff face rose higher and fell further than anyone could see, and the horizon was near impossible to look at due to the bright light that shone at them. The platoon would have most likely fallen to their deaths as soon as they had spawned in this world if it hadn't been for the thick long black branches that grew out of the cliff face. Each branch was thick enough for majority of the platoon to stand upon and they grew so close together that they could drive their heavy machinery over it.

 

"Repeat! Come in anyone! Can you confirm you have made it to the other side?" the voice crackled over the radio again snapping the sergeant back into awareness.

 

"This is Team Bravo." he reported back. "We have made it to the other side, sending over visuals now." 

 

With a click of a button, the screens at the command center became full of images from the strange alien world. Each soldier's armour had been equipped with a camera which allowed command to change views at any given point in the mission. As they cycled through the shots of the world before them, they were just as dumbfounded as team bravo.

 

"We are currently investigating the terrain to adjust the plan for the best method for proceeding." the sergeant continued. "While the terrain is unsteady there is currently no sign of any Mole Class Kai--"

 

The sergeant's words were cut off by a loud shriek to his left and the sound of gun fire. Turning around, he watched in horror as a Mole Class Kaijuu began to climb out of a hole formed between the roots of the massive black branch and the white cliff face. Panic began to spread through the troops as other Mole Class Kaijuu began crawling out from the cliff face.

 

"GET BACK IN FORMATION!" the sergeant blared out to the men, but they were not listening. With a deep sigh, the sergeant aimed his rifle and shot a Mole Class Kaijuu straight between the eyes. The men all stared in disbelief as the beam of light burnt a hole straight through the entirety of the kaijuu's body before colliding harmlessly against the cliff face.

 

The soldiers now silent, the sergeant pumped the "cool down" function of his rifle before turning back to his men.

 

"This will not be a repeat of March 17th!" the sergeant cried out. "While normal weapons and ammunition may not be of any use against them we are now armed with the MG-69. The weapon that is gonna make these mother buggers regret ever setting foot on our blue planet!"

 

With this speech and the example set before them, the troops managed to rally and each began picking targets to shoot down. There were a lot of tunnels to explore, but they would not stop until every last kaijuu was wiped out.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ah, I think I get it now..." one more bookish looking officer exclaimed looking at his screen. "For a long time, we have wondered why the Mole Class Kaijuu have such long thick tails thinking they were meant to help them flow underground. In fact, it is far more likely that these tails are meant to root the kaijuu in place in the cliff wall as it hunts for food!"

 

Some other more scientifically minded officers all compared notes and nodded in agreement but then the radio crackled again with a new message coming in.

 

"This is Team Alpha!" a voice crackled in. "We have arrived in the base of what appears to be a jungle, as well as a breeding ground for the Lobster Class Kaijuu. Switching to visual now!"

 

The screens flickered on as the command center was shown a dense jungle full of tall black branchless trees which seemed to go upwards into eternity. The ground was a pale colour much like the cliff face, and little light managed to trickle in through the thick foliage, but that wasn't what grabbed the command center's attention though.

 

Fused to the sides of numerous trees there were long white ovular sacks. Everyone who witnessed this scene knew what they were looking at. They were the same sacks which had been fused to the sides of skyscrapers around the world. They were the Lobster Class Kaijuu's egg sacks; what would one day hatch into new Kaijuu to invade earth.... and there were thousands of them...

 

"Sergeant..." the general announced into the radio. "Shoot to kill with prejudice..."

 

"Aye aye sir!" the sergeant called back. At his signal, the whole jungle became lit up with lasers as the soldiers shot their MG-69's at every angle. The egg sacks burst like gross slimey bubbles releasing the desecrated corpses of undeveloped baby kaijuu. The soldiers were rained down upon by the slime of kaijuu guts, but that just meant they were completing their job. It was then that the team noticed the trees were swaying unnaturally around them...

 

"LOOK UP!" a soldier cried out as he suddenly began shooting almost  straight above him. "IT LOOKS LIKE THE PARENTS AREN'T HAPPY TO SEE US!"

 

The soldiers all turned left and right as the large Lobster Class Kaijuu jumped around them left to right. These monsters had been hard enough to track down when they had been in the city. But in this jungle, their native home, with its thick foliage and haphazard placement of titanic black trees, these creatures now had a manoeuvrability beyond what they had ever seen before. 

 

"GET YOUR MEN INTO FORMATION SERGEANT!" General AisHower blared into the radio. He watched as the sergeant attempted to corral his men to stand back to back in order to better target the fast moving targets. This would be a tough fight for them and they had a lot of ground to cover. This jungle likely went on for miles and there were egg sacks on almost every tree!

 

"C-Command?? Come in Command do you read me?" Another voice began to break in over the comms. From the sounds of it it was a chaotic battle happening there. "This is Team Charlie! We were ambushed the moment we switched to the other side sir! The sergeant was... he was eaten right before us! It took a while to regroup, but I think we are starting to hold our ground again!"

 

The voice was young and wavering. It was clear this was a rookie trooper on the line.

 

"Share video feed with us son..." General AisHower replied in a serious yet steady tone. This young man had clearly seen enough already. A hard hand wouldn't be helpful in this situation.

 

After a bit of fiddling around, Team Charlie's  camera feed came on screen. The environment they had landed in seemed very similar to the jungle Team Alpha had found themselves in yet also slightly different. The thick black trees were darker in colour and more wirey than the ones in Team Alpha's jungle. They also appeared to be far shorter than the other trees which might have explained why Crab Type Kaijuu preferred lower altitude battles. While the sun barely perforated the thick foliage of Team Alpha's jungle, Team Charlie's jungle had no light at all. The sky was dark and thick, as if it were a solid piece of white cloth draped above them. According to the environmental readings, the atmosphere within this jungle was breathable yet almost unbearably hot and humid which might account for the Crab Type Kaijuu's toughness. Much like Team Alpha's quandary, there appeared to be multiple white kaijuu egg sacks glued to the sides of the black trees. The pale white ground was covered in red splotches giving the whole area a horribly unhealthy appearance to it.

 

Team Charlie had been backed into a dangerous spot. Having lost most of their heavy vehicles and command crew deeper within the forest, they now were holding out for their last stand on top of a large hill at the edge of the forest. The hill was made of craggy dark stone and seemed to be a touch unstable, but it gave the team a height advantage and they could fit dozens of them side by side on top of it with no problems as well as use the creases in the ground as makeshift trenches to hide in when their MG-69's needed to cool down.

 

Beneath the hill behind them was a sheer cliff face with a wet crack down the center. The team had discovered this crack led into a seemingly endlessly deep cave. The cave was even more humid and hot then the jungle, as well as gave off a strange, yet somewhat familiar aroma, yet desperation had forced them to use it as a makeshift medical base. The soldiers had dragged their injured deep into the the tunnels where they had attempted to find a dry patch along the slimey walls in order to treat their injuries. An almost constant line of people would bring supplies and healed soldiers along the edge of the cave to the soldiers on the hill by way of the natural crevices in the hill's soil.

 

The MG-69 was still effective against the Crab Type Kaijuu, but not AS effective as it had been against the other types due to the Crab Type Kaijuu's thick armour plating. That, mixed with the inexperience of the panicked remaining troopers meant that it was taking far more shots to down the steadily approaching hoard of Crab Type Kaijuu.

 

General AisHower took a deep breath at this sight.

 

"Patch me through to every soldier in Team Charlie." he ordered. A nearby comms agent worked a few switches before giving the General the thumbs up that he was live.

 

"This is General AisHower of the Anti Kaijuu Army!" he announced in a commanding voice. "You have all done well and shown your bravery in the face of great peril and uneven odds. You have shown the wisdom to improvise, the tenacity to survive, and the perception to use a never seen before alien landscape to your advantage. I am proud to call you all my men. However, I am going to need you to fight a bit longer before this all is over! Release your worries. Don't focus on how many enemies are before you. Focus on the one you are currently targeting. Take a deep breath, and aim for them right between their buggy little eyes. Trust the great weapon which was designed specifically for this battle. Trust the training you went through to get this far. And trust in yourselves to have what it takes to get through this alive. I hereby order every last one of you remaining soldiers to wipe out this hoard and then return here alive!"

 

The young remaining soldiers looked puzzled for a moment before closing their eyes. After a deep breath, the soldiers too aim once again, this time shooting slower and more carefully. As a result, their targets fell much faster and rallied their hope.

 

"It looks like they're gonna get through this just fine..." the General mused to himself with a smile. "That just leaves one more thing to worry about.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I want you to emergency patch me through to Team Delta!" AisHower commanded. Connecting to the team via a forced connection from the command center's side was untested and risked blowing out the sensitive transdimensional instruments, but Team Delta had been taking far too long to check in, and drastic actions were needing to be taken.

 

"We are picking up a faint signal from the probing pulse!" the comms officer announced after a brief moment. "Working to lock on to it now."

 

The screen grew fuzzy as they attempted to direct the signal towards the crew of Team Delta. As the image cleared they saw the sergeant of the main vessel and his men bracing for impact.

 

"HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE MEN!" he shouted. Immediately following which the whole submarine began to shake as the men were tossed to the ground.

 

"QUICK! CHECK FOR LEAKS!" the captain shouted in a panicked tone. "WE CAN'T AFFORD TO LET EVEN A DROP OF THAT LIQUID IN HERE!"

 

The command center watched as men began running left and right checking every inch of the submarine's hull. Finally the General began to speak up.

 

"Sergeant! Tell me your condition!" he shouted over the comms. The sergeant gave a surprised glance towards the screen finally realizing they were connected.

 

"Sir! We have entered the Leviathan Class Kaijuu's breeding ground, but it isn't at all what we had expected!" the sergeant quickly explained.

 

"In what way sergeant?" the general pushed. 

 

The sergeant's face went pale, as if even as a hardened battle warrior he was holding back from vomiting.

 

"There isn't a nest of Leviathan Class Kaijuu's sir." he explained. "There is only one in these tunnels... and it goes on beyond the length of anything I have ever seen before!"

 

The General's eyes widened in shock for a brief moment before his expression turned grim again.

 

"Show me the external view of the submarine."

 

The command center looked in awe at what lay before them. The submarines were floating through a long thick tunnel completely submerged in liquid. No light existed in these tunnels save for that which the submarines shone on the dull brown walls. A strange tentacle like coral seemed to coat the walls that swayed along to the current. But these sights were almost overlooked next to the absolutely massive Kaijuu that was before them.

 

There was no head in sight and apparently the team had been spending the past hour eradicating it from its tail yet with no progress seeming to be made. 

 

Every time the team shot the Leviathan Class Kaijuu, several sections would be evaporated and the main body would thrash around stirring the currents and risking to destroy the submarines. 6 ships had already been lost. Their crews beyond saving.

 

"They couldn't have swum to safety could they?" the General inquired. At this, the sergeant's face went an even paler colour.

 

"The liquid in these tunnels..." he began "This monster doesn't swim in water... It swims in acid..."

 

The whole team stared in horror as they imagined what that sergeant must have witnessed watching his men melt on camera with him being unable to do anything about it.

 

"Sergeant.." the general began, but the sergeant cut him off.

 

"Don't say anything General!" the sergeant snapped back swallowing back his vomit. "We knew what we were signing up for when we joined this mission, and it's for the sake of the whole world. One team lost seems like a small price to pay if it means that... THING won't ever make it to our side of the galaxy! One way or another, we WILL take it down!"

 

"Sergeant... you and your men are brave beyond your years..." the General responded in genuine respect.

 

The sergeant gave a brief smirk back at the camera but before he could respond, the crew began to shout again.

 

"IT'S GOING TO COLLIDE WITH US AGAIN SIR!" a young cadet shouted.

 

"ALL HANDS! BRACE FOR IMPACT! THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE A---"

 

"SERGEANT!" the general shouted, but there was nothing he could do. The screen went fuzzy as the Leviathan Class Kaijuu, a true titan even among the kaijuu, slammed into the ship cutting the feed. That beast was a monster. How many continents could it spread its body across? It wouldn't have been surprising if it would circle the entire world like the great snake from Norse mythology. The sergeant had little time to ponder this however, as one by one, their connection with each of the teams was disconnecting.


Chapter 3: Survival by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

And now we switch a bit between the two sides!

The sound of the General screaming "SERGEANT" roused Peggy from her slumber. She winced her eyes as the light from her computer screen glared off of her glasses blinding her, and she began to rub them.

 

As the sounds of shouts and screams seemed to spread around her she became suddenly aware of where she was and sat bolt upright to attention. She couldn't believe she had fallen asleep. Looking at the clock it was now 4AM. She had been out for several hours. Thankfully her role in this mission had been of very low necessity so no one had stopped to check on her. If she had been found having fallen asleep at her computer during such an essential mission, she wouldn't only be kicked off of the team, but likely be court marshalled for putting lives at risk!

 

Peggy winced slightly as her belly gave a distressing growl. It felt as if a sea serpent was doing aerobics in her intestines. But she clenched her butt cheeks and tried to push through it. As she did, she noticed something else that was somewhat surprising. She was wet... between the legs... Not enough for her to be worried or to even really call herself fully aroused... But there was a subtle yet definite tickle taking place on top of her now very erect clitoris and it was getting very hard to ignore.

 

Peggy scratched her head in confusion as she tried to ignore the pleasant feeling between her legs and unpleasant feeling within her gut, and instead attempted to figure out what she had missed while she was sleeping.

 

"THE PORTALS ARE ALL CLOSED!" One of the agents called out in a concerned voice.

 

"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?" Another agent exclaimed. "This is far earlier than we have any records of the portals closing ever before!"

 

"The portals have been acting erratically all day!" a third agent retorted. "We knew that risk when we started this mission."

 

"Save the tactical review for after." the General growled. "Is there any way to get back in contact with the teams?"

 

"Negative!" the comms operator replied. "The comms relied on the portals in order to cover the distance and gain the direction. Without them we have no way of even knowing which direction the soldiers are in relation to earth, let alone how many light years it would take for a signal to reach them!"

 

"In that case.... We can only hope and pray that the men are alright..." the General exclaimed. The room went silent at this announcement.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The men were in fact, NOT alright...

 

Team Bravo had just finished exploring the last tunnel and killing the Mole Class Kaijuu inside. They had actually thought they had finished long before, but after a suggestion to check what lay beyond a giant outward jut in the cliff face, they were horrified to find yet another equally long cliff face with equally large black branches jutting out from the front of it, not to mention an equally large amount of Mole Class Kaijuu.

 

It was a long battle, but Team Bravo had finally emerged victorious. It was at this point they heard a loud rumbling followed by experiencing more G Force than they knew was physically possible a the whole cliff face suddenly raised and lowered at ridiculously high speeds. The blinding bright light on the horizon seemed to flicker multiple colours as they moved along and felt as if their bodies were dragged up, down, left and right.

 

If it hadn't been for the phenomenal G Force capabilities of the survival suits they were wearing, as well as their artificial gravity systems that aligned them to any surface, they would have likely been flung into the atmosphere or turned into a mushy paste within their suits. As it was, a few unfortunate soldiers who had been too close to the edge of the branches were flung down to the abyss where they fell far beyond saving.

 

"QUICK! HIDE IN THE KAIJUU TUNNELS!" the sergeant cried out. 

 

Desperate to escape the calamity, the remainder of Team Bravo rushed into the nearby tunnels. Thankfully these tunnels were deep enough and wide enough to fit them all in, but even then it was a tight fit. 

 

"DAMN IT! I CAN'T CONNECT TO COMMAND!" the sergeant shouted slamming the com back down.

 

"What can we do!?" one of the cadets cried starting to lose hope at the loss of his comrades.

 

Being reminded that he did not stand alone, the sergeant regained his composure.

 

"I'm gonna tell you what we're gonna do." the sergeant responded. "We're gonna survive!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"It's no use sergeant!" the cadet cried out after dabbling with the radio some more. "We can't connect to Command!"

 

"Damn it." the sergeant cursed as the rest of his men joined up with him.

 

It had been a long battle, but Team Alpha eventually managed to clear out the main force of Lobster Class Kaijuu. The MG-69 had proven better than its description at defeating the beasts, and it wasn't long before ground became littered with the corpses of dead Kaijuu.

 

After the battle was over, the sergeant had split up his men to cover more ground. Hundreds of soldiers spread out, they managed to after several hours of hard work, cover every tree within the forest destroying any egg sacks they found. There were still a couple of Lobster Class Kaijuu stragglers, but they were not much of a threat alone at this point and were quickly dispatched as well.

 

The sergeant had just been about to call in the good news to command when a loud rumble was heard and their comms went down.

 

"What will we do now?" the cadet asked the sergeant, but before the sergeant could respond, a new threat appeared.

 

The trees around them began to tremble and sway until suddenly the whole ground shook violently around them. Soldiers were flung into the trunks of nearby trees kept alive only by the great design of their survival suits as cars and tanks were flipped over. If an earthquake of this magnitude had hit earth, it would have likely split continents in half. At least that was how it felt to the sergeant.

 

Just as the the ground began to settle again, the jungle around them was filled with the sounds of scraping ground and trees creaking as something came towards them at incredible speeds. The troops only managed to evacuate the fallen vehicles just in time for what must have been an incredible land slide came through bending the mighty black trees around them to the ground and taking the vehicles with them. 

 

One or two trees were uprooted completely as they fell along with the force and their vehicles down the sloped hill and off into an abyss to no one could tell where.

 

"What... on earth was that?" one of the soldiers exclaimed.

 

Equally dumbstruck, the sergeant could only shake his head. "We aren't ON earth any more..." he exclaimed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It had been a long battle, and now there were only two subs left of the resilient Delta Team. The losses had been massive. A battle more costly than any humanity would ever fight again... but it hadn't been in vain. After hours of fighting for their lives, the team could finally see it.... the head of the Leviathan Class Kaijuu.

 

"If there's a hell on this planet, it's too good for you." the sergeant growled vindictively as he shot one last attack at the massive Kaijuu. 

 

The beast seemed to cry out in agony as it writhed and twisted. It's last few remaining segments evaporated in the acid leaving a slimey blood in their place which seemed to almost be absorbed by the strange coral on the walls. The crew watched as half a segment... the tattered remains of the truly titanic Kaijuu's head spun through the current of the acidic liquid until it crashed through a large hole and disappeared out of sight.

 

"Do... do you think it can rebuild from that?" one of the cadets on board exclaimed.

 

"Whether it can or can't... that is as far as we can go today." the sergeant exclaimed.

 

During the battle the steering and engines on their subs had been destroyed. Because of this they had had no choice but to ride on the current and time their shots for when they miraculously could line up with the Leviathan Class Kaijuu's body. This had been the reason they couldn't finish off the kaijuu completely. Now, as their submarine settled in against the coral coated walls, the sergeant fell back in his chair with a sigh of relief.

 

"Call in command and tell them we are done. Ask them to send a tug our way for extraction."

 

The comms operator on board fiddles with a few switches before turning to the sergeant with a concerned look on his face.

 

"Sir! The signal is down!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next few hours in command were impossibly tense. Every agent looked into every single angle they could find looking for any hints as to when the portals might reopen but nothing had worked. It was now 10AM, a full 4 hours past the usual time the portals would close. The team had been working for a full 12 hours and exhaustion was starting to kick in.

 

"Sir..." one of the higher ranking officers exclaimed to the general. 

 

General AisHower rubbed his exhausted eyes. Nothing more needed to be said.

 

"Team, you are hereby ordered to return to your dorm rooms and rest up as the backup team comes in to relieve you. It is unlikely we will be able to extract the soldiers until tonight at 10 PM, so I will need you all alert by then. DISMISSED!"

 

The agents looked up bleary eyed but were all far too tired to question the order, and as such started to make their way from their seats and out of the command room.

 

"And... you sir?" the high ranking officer asked the general as the next shift of agents began making their way inside.

 

The general sat still, his eyes not moving from the large screen before him. "I.... I think I am going to stay here for just a little while longer..."

 

Chapter 4: Wild Night by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

As this is one of my stories, you knew there had to be an orgasm scene in it eventually... let's be honest...

Peggy yawned as she entered her room. It had been far too long since she had been able to sleep in a bed and her whole body felt tight. Before sleep however, she had other things she needed to take care of.

 

Going to the toilet she felt the sweet release of being finally able to relieve herself after a long day's work. A torrent of urine came flooding down to the toilet and she relieved her bowels as well. It might have just been from the exhaustion but she was feeling better than she had in months. Her intestines had felt as if a great burden had been lifted from them, her eyes felt less dry and sticky, and her hair and pubic region weren't near as itchy as they usually had been.

 

Taking a moment to wiper herself before flushing, she naturally failed to notice the small miniscule white chunk that sat lodged inside her recently expelled poop. It was half the head of a tape worm. A parasite which had been living within her small intestine since she had eaten that poorly prepared pork on her trip back in February. What was strange about this tape worm corpse hadn't been the fact that she had expelled it from her bowels, but instead that its entire body had seemingly been melted as if hit by some incredibly hot laser.

 

Peggy of course did not notice this, just as how, when she scratched her thick black pubic hair, she didn't notice the thousands of deceased crab corpses that trickled over her clitoris and glistening pussy lips and down into the toilet below her like dust. These crabs had been slowly spreading throughout her pubic hair, breeding, and creating itchy rashes ever since she had tried on that bathing suit at that local store during her trip. Now, the remains of them tumbled miles below into toilet water. Each one having holes seemingly burnt through them. 

 

If one had been to look closer, they may have noticed something else falling along with the crabs, though admittedly only a fraction of the size. They were small vehicles. Jeeps, trucks, and even a tank or two. They were absolutely minuscule. So small that several could fit in the claw of one crab. But in spite of their damage they were in fact fully operational... that was of course until they hit the water with a completely unnoticeable explosion.

 

What Peggy did notice however; was something she had been noticing for the past few hours. The pleasant sensation that was taking place between her moistening pussy lips.

 

No longer was it trickling along her clit like it had been before, but now seemed to be taking place entirely inside her sending shivers throughout her body.

 

"I guess I can relieve a little stress..." Peggy mused to herself as she sat back down on the toilet allowing her fingers to expertly glide through her hair towards her eagerly awaiting clit.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Team Charlie had done it. No one knew how, but whether it be by the general's words or some enormous stroke of luck, the remainders of the team had managed to hold the hill against the seemingly endless hoard of Crab Class Kaijuu and even managed to explore and wipe out the remaining egg sacks. Though the battle was long, morale was high... that was until they realized that their comms had stopped working.

 

Team Charlie now sat huddled in the depths of the cave along with the injured and whatever remaining vehicles they could salvage. Almost half their team had been wiped out in the battle against the Crab Class Kaijuu, and even more were injured, yet the team had been victorious, and that was something worth celebrating.

 

The past few hours the team had been huddled in the cave as strange tremors shook throughout the region. Slowly the cave had been growing more and more damp with a strange musky scent. Some would swear it also seemed to be getting wider. After a while, a bright light filled the cave, and the men watched in awe as a torrent of yellowish water poured before the entrance with greater mass and force than Niagara Falls! It was at this point the team decided they should move further into the cave while there was light out in order to hopefully find higher ground and stay safe.

 

Progress was slow as they tunnel was slick and slippery, and they had many injured to look out for. Some of the soldiers lamented that they couldn't have tried a bit harder to rescue a few more trucks, but it was too late for that now.

 

Once the soldiers had travelled halfway  through the tunnel, the walls began to shake around them. The men cried out and panicked as a loud rumbling sound could be heard from every angle.

 

"MOVE FASTER!" one man cried out. "WE NEED TO MAKE IT TO HIGHER GROUND!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Peggy let out a moan as she let her fingers run along her clitoris and down along her open pussy lips. Her job was stressful. She knew that better than most. A young 21 year old woman trying to talk as an equal with high ranking officers who had fought in the army for decades? Many viewed her more as a mascot than an officer. It frustrated her, but it was times like these that she could finally let loose.

 

"One day..." she thought to herself. "One day I'll have a higher position, and then I'll be able to change the lives of entire battalions with simply touch of a finger!"

 

As she thought this, her finger traced along her clit in just the right way sending shivers of pleasure all the way through her body. Her face grew warm as she felt the pressure building inside of her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"LOOK! A RIVER IS COMING!" one of the men cried out attempting to regain his balance in the violently shaking tunnel. Sure enough, a torrent of thick white liquid seemed to be flooding towards them. Unsure what else to do, the soldiers made a desperate decision.

 

"CLIMB THE WALLS!" they exclaimed. "We'll anchor in and then hoist up the injured with us!"

 

Without a second's hesitation, the healthy soldiers all scrambled for the slick walls doing their best to climb. It was rough work, but they eventually made it up. Reaching into their survival packs they pulled out metal anchors and began to hammer them into the walls. The whole tunnel appeared to shake even more violently with each strike but they managed to anchor them in enough to hoist up those who were injured. 

 

The last injured soldier was hoisted up just in time as an even larger torrent of thick white liquid came flooding in as the walls of the cave shook violently. The men watched in horror as their last remaining vehicles were swept away like dust by the rushing river all the way back towards the entrance, but they were safe.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Peggy gave out one last unexpected shout as a new sensation filled her vagina. It felt almost like tiny guns ricocheting off her walls. Far too small to be painful, yet almost irresistibly itchy. With this she could hold it in no longer and orgasmed harder than she ever had before. The dead crabs in the toilet below quickly got buried in her warm thick cum as her entire back arched in pleasure.

 

As she settled back down onto the toilet seat she failed to notice the military vehicles which dangled precariously off the edge of her glistening pussy lips. Without a second thought, she grabbed some toilet paper and wiped them up along with her cum, crushing the heavily armoured vehicles into metal pancakes before letting the toilet paper fall into the toilet and flushing it away with the rest of her waste.

 

With a large yawn, Peggy stretched and made her way back to her bed, where she flopped down on with exhaustion. It had been a long day, and that orgasm had been far more intense than she had imagined. No sooner had Peggy's head hit the pillow then she fell into a deep sleep. She could sleep through anything today.

 

Chapter 5: After the World Won by Wimpering

"SIR!" one of the agents cried out. "WE ARE GETTING REPORTS OF PORTALS OPENING UP AROUND THE WORLD AGAIN!"

 

"IN THE DAY TIME?" another agent cried out. "BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENS!"

 

"FORGET THAT!" a third announced. "ARE THERE ANY KAIJUU COMING? WE AREN'T PREPARED FOR A COUNTER ATTACK RIGHT NOW!"

 

"REPORTS ARE COMING IN! PORTALS ARE FULLY OPEN BUT THERE ARE NO KAIJUU! REPEAT NO KAIJUU!"

 

In the back of the room sat General AisHower. For the longest time he had sat silently with his eyes shut. To the point that most had figured he had finally fallen asleep. Yet at this news his stern face broke into a large grin. Opening his eyes, he announced in proud tone,

 

"Bring our boys home!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Rescue efforts of the remaining soldiers proceeded without a hitch. In spite of tales the soldiers all had of terrifying natural disasters, the planet appeared calm and settled down for the duration of the portals being active.

 

Scouting teams were sent through each of the portals in order to search for the dead bodies, as well as to confirm the elimination of the Kaijuu forces. The cost had been great with the loss of over 70% of the initial fighting force, majority of which was lost in only two battle grounds, but the battle had been worth it. The Kaijuu and their offspring were all confirmed  to have been completely eliminated.

 

The operation had been a success, but the question of the portals still remained. With the battle over, the activation and deactivation of the portals seemed to have returned to their normal, and now without Kaijuu to come through them, humanity was free to explore the other side at their leisure. 

 

What they found was an incredibly alien landscape full of resources beyond our expectations. Massive trees that were as strong as steel that grew faster than humans could harvest them. Running wells of salt and water. Strange white liquids that had a variety of uses. Powerful acids capable of breaking down numerous materials.

 

As exploration of the portals became more common place, explorers discovered portals that led to new areas that had remained unnoticed until now as they never had been home to Kaijuu.

 

Long dark tunnels that led to wells of thick white liquids filled with minerals great for growth. Tunnels full of sticky wax like materials. Tunnels filled with thick slimy green materials that could be used for cleaning products. A large cavern full of a slightly acidic yellow liquid that was considered to be useful as a healing spa to bathe in.

 

Numerous portals were explored across the globe. The age of interstellar exploration and unknown resources had arrived, and with the vast raw materials gathered, humanity quickly rebuilt.

 

As for Peggy... she unfortunately never managed to get too involved with the exploration of this new planet due to the unfortunate bad luck she seemed to have with never being awake when the portals were open. After a few years of failed attempts she decided to pursue other interests instead in which she did quite well.

 

Unbeknownst to Peggy, or anyone in the world however... she had, in fact, become quite influential to the future of humanity in spite of this.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9410