Natsuki and Yuri's Planetary Play by TFWNoGiantGF, Questathana
Summary:

When Yuri's big secrets start leaking out, Natsuki has a chance to get closer to her... And bring a few billion micro people along for the ride!

A yuri/lesbian micro planet story, based around DDLC, and Questathana's Omniworld setting.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Couples, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 11513 Read: 29530 Published: July 03 2020 Updated: June 30 2021

1. In Which Small Planets Appear by TFWNoGiantGF

2. The Discovery Outside (Insertion) by TFWNoGiantGF

3. Saliva Aplenty by TFWNoGiantGF

4. Giga Breastplay by TFWNoGiantGF

5. Footplay Antics by TFWNoGiantGF

6. Continental Drift by TFWNoGiantGF

7. Sucked up in Smoochies by TFWNoGiantGF

8. Smushed Between Their Pussies by TFWNoGiantGF

In Which Small Planets Appear by TFWNoGiantGF
Author's Notes:

(DDLC belongs to Dan Salvato

Originally posted on CHYOA: https://chyoa.com/chapter/All-of-them%21-Monika%27s-brought-planets-for-everyone%21.758437 )

-~-~-~-

Between the tables of the Literature Club, under light beams from the open window, everyone shared their poems. Though they'd grown used to it, it still filled their stomachs with butterflies.

Sayori fidgeted as their newest member, Protag, read the last few words on her paper, slightly creased from staying in her pocket. He scanned the page again. "It's... are you doing okay? This is sadder than usual."

Her messy hair caught in her hands. Sayori thought long and hard. "Uhm, don't worry about it too much! You've gotta separate the art from the person, dontcha?"

With a sigh, he turned to the table opposite them. Natsuki and Yuri had traded poems, and were just finishing them together. The paper Yuri held had crumpled ridges from the little tsundere's tight hold. She put a finger to her lips. "Uhm, very... cu... I mean, h-heartfelt...? I enjoyed the... the... sense of character..."

"...Jerk, you don't have to pretend it's good."

The purple-haired maiden shook her hands in defense. "N-no! It's just... I can relate to... we all feel kinda stuck in these... competitions...? Although we don't mean to..." Realizing what she was saying, she hid her face away from her fellow club member's glare.

Natsuki groaned a little. "Sheesh, thanks a lot." Her fingers navigated around the tea stains on Yuri's sheet, squinting while she read off the last words. She shoved the sheet back in her companion's hand. "What's with this purple prose? You know, it's not healthy to keep covering up your secrets."

With a long, relieving breath, Yuri put a hand to her chest. "You understood the symbolism...? Thank goodness... "

Natsuki crossed her arms. "...Duh! I also feel the same... I-I mean... I'm a pro!" Her short pigtails bobbed as she tossed her face to the side, pert nose pointing up. "Don't act like your poetry is all mysterious and spooky, smarty-pants!"

As they kept discussing their work, Sayori finished reading the poem Protag put together. She hugged the paper into her open jacket. "Awww, it's got a little something from each of our styles! Even that fun stuff Monika does with the spaces!"

"Speaking of..." He turned his head to a corner of the room.

Though a little lonely, Monika's voice was graceful and gentle as she re-read her own poem, which everyone else had already reviewed. She turned her head to Protag, already aware of his gaze. Her eyes kept locked to him as she spoke to everyone in the room. "Okay, everyone! I know you're eager to see that secret I promised."

Beaming in the attention everyone gave her, the club's leader pulled out an ornate box. "Well, here it is! Da-da-daaa...!" When she removed the lid, humming a fanfare, a set of glowing orbs rested within; resting on soft, protective pillows and tissues.

Sayori instantly grinned, her glowing blue eyes approaching the serene spheres. "Oo~oh! Planets! You've actually got some tiny planets~! Hello~o world, I'm Sayo~ori!"

Natsuki held her hips, and peered at them sideways. "...Seriously? Some dumb rocks? What's this got to do with our club? You could've just asked me to make cupcakes."

Yuri's hands folded into each other, as she hid them behind her back. She steadied her breath so as not to jostle the worlds' atmospheres. "...Uhm... These are... Absolutely majestic... M-may I... please...?" Her hesitation stopped her from finishing that sentence.

With a slightly embarrassed smile, Monika held her head to the side. "My old club mates from the Debate Team convinced the staff to increase our budget. This is a treat to every one of you who help make this Literature Club a fun place!"

Across the makeshift solar system, the skies filled with unfathomably huge faces. Most of them had a little twinkle of excitement in them, as they began scanning their "gifts". The billions of microbes panicked; some going through revolutions; others praying to the skies; none of their movements even registering as a whisper outside their box.

Protag, unlike the others, was practically frozen; his eyes bulging out of his head. "Wh...what the hell? Shrunken planets? Those things? Are they toys? No, it looks like there are actually settlements on each of them... Where did you get these? Are you some sort of witch?" His hands shot up to his scalp in panic.

Monika gave him a sideways glance and a frown. "What's the matter? They've always..." Suddenly, she broke into laughter. "Oh jeez, I forgot to tell you! I'm super sorry! Let me fix that..."

The club leader lifted her finger, and bits of game code shifted around it. She hummed as the symbols fluttered through her brown ponytail and spotless white ribbon.

editing player_memories.rpy...

    $ del _history_list[-3:]
    $ omniworld = True
    m.add_history("Protag", "", """Marble-sized planets with tiny inhabitants pop up in this world. Many people use them as inexpensive food. It's completely natural that Monika would buy some of them as gifts. There's nothing abnormal about it at all. In fact, this is very thoughtful of Monika.""")
    return

"Thank you, Monika!" Protag blurted out with an earnest smile on his face. "This is really neat."

She nodded back, traces of editing code entirely vanished. "Anytime~"

As soon as the club leader pushed the cosmic box out further, Sayori snatched up her favorite from the batch: a watery sphere with sky-blue seas. She rolled it happily in her palms, as if performing a good-luck ritual. "He~ey! Don't worry, I'll suck your planet's rainclouds ri~ight up. That way, I can see all of your smiles! Eheheheh!"

Navies on the shifting seas below all stood in formation. This bright, smiling diety challenged their very perception of reality. Across impossibly large cheeks, they launched barrages of missiles... Which only resulted in her giggling from the tickles. One flew into her nose - triggering a massive sneeze. Her nose's force shot the globe to the ground, sending it rolling across the floor. The gargantuan Vice-President yelped in surprise, and chased it. "W-wait! I'll be more careful! Aaaw, don't run...!"

Next came Yuri - who spent a little time second-guessing herself, analyzing both the orbs and the club members around. She finally pinched the tiniest planet out of the set. It was as pink as cotton candy; and the fluffy, soft clouds surrounding it looked incredibly sweet. Her hand shifted rapidly, almost dropping it out of her hold, while trying to contain her heavy breathing. "Thank you. I... believe... I should repay you." She took out the class' trusty water pitcher, and with a few elegant steps, made her way to the door. "I'll... return with tea..."

Across the rocky pink fields, a bunch of fuzzy humanoids stared up. Digits longer than anything they could imagine gripped to every corner of their world. And through the small spaces between the fingers, they spotted a woman's moon-sized pupils shrinking with restrained glee.

Not wanting to miss out, Natsuki hopped on a desk to get a better perspective. She reached in, and picked up what might've been a "gas giant" in its old solar system: a large, world covered in shifting mists of amethyst purple. "Well, this one's alright... I guess..." She went back to a closet, gripping the populated orb in her wrinkled palm. As the unique texture of their outer crust brushed into her pale skin, she suddenly snapped down to them: "Don't wiggle like that! It feels gross."

The exclamation blared as loud as an alarm through the ancient temples and fortresses of the murky world below. A refined, regal society, with a long, storied history of love and despair among their royal family... They all understood the danger they were in when they saw a flash of this woman's hungry fang.

At the table, Monika held her box up to Protag, giving him the best possible view of the settlements within. "Protag, I feel like there's some guideline preventing me from offering you your own planet right now. You still need time to get used to this paradigm shift, of course. But still, if you have any plans for what you'd like to do next, let me know! I'm always listening!"

End Notes:

My goal with this story is to write something gayer than I'd ever written before.

This chapter's probably going to be the most you see of Monika, Sayori, or the game's male protagonist. I wrote it to keep the characters available for other CHYOA writers; but from the beginning, I knew I wanted this to be a Natsuri story.

Originally, I had poems for everyone, but that made it take too long to get to the meat of the giantess stuff. Here's MC's, because I'll probably never use it again:

philosophy        n
 l         inferno
  a        kawaii
   y    analysis
    g    clouds
     rainbow e
      o     r
       u   p
        n e
         d

The Discovery Outside (Insertion) by TFWNoGiantGF

Protag had a finger to his mouth - looking to the president, rather than the planets. "Now that I think of it... It's kinda weird you bought us meat. Aren't you a vegetarian, Monika?"

She giggled, as if they were sharing a joke. "You noticed! Well, I guess you could say I'm... curious?" Her shoulders lifted to her head.

"Curious about new foods?" The boy asked.

"Curious about you." Her focused glance pierced clean through him for a moment... Before she gestured out to the classroom. "...About all of you! When you have complete power over thousands of living beings, and nobody will judge you for what you do to them... Well, that shows who you really are in the dark, doesn't it? That idea fascinates me. Maybe it's because of my powers... I mean, my position as club president. Or maybe because of how helpless I've felt after my 'epiphany'. But I want to see how just a few nudges in dynamics can transform a person. Or a fictional character."

Unblinking, she kept monologuing, folding both hands under her chin. It was obvious her mind was outside their classroom; perhaps outside their reality. "I can't help but wonder: will the other members use their powers any more or less responsibly than I did? Though they've forgotten that, perhaps I feel I need to make it up to them. And it all starts with the planet they choose out of this box. That, too, says something about you. For example, I notice you're staring at this emerald-green one, which is the same colour as my-"

*BUMP*

"O-owie!" Sayori cried out, rubbing the red bruise on her head. When chasing her rolling, watery globe around, she ran headfirst into a table.

"S-Sayori! You klutz, are you okay?" Instantly, Protag shouted to Monika. "Is there an ice planet in there? She needs something cold! Wait here, I'm getting bandages!" He rushed to a nearby cabinet.

With a gentle sigh, Monika spoke to nobody in particular. "I suppose this isn't my route, either. Ahahah~" She blinked at the lonely verdant ball, and began twirling her finger around it, making a few slight adjustments to its tiny, terrified inhabitants. One by one, they became ice cream. The world froze over into glaciers - and the president applied the frosty orb to the sore red lump on Sayori's forehead.

In the meantime, Natsuki's misty mauve planet found the thin barrier surrounding them buckling and creaking. Behind stormy, fragmenting thunderclouds, brown mountain chains dropped on them from the sky. They crisscrossed into bizarre shapes, coating their capitals and villages in somber shadows. And just as easily as they fell, a quick wipe of a colossal finger swept the dark mountain range up. A high-pitched voice sent shivers down every spine in their domain:

"Ghaaah..." She complained to nobody in particular. "It's too small and finicky... And this was the biggest one!"

With a thin nozzle, the pink-haired woman was trying to decorate the planet in chocolate icing. It *almost* formed a smiling kitty face; but thanks to the sphere's awkward curvature, she kept messing up the ears. Her tiny gut's gurgles rocked their searing core from below. Really, if it weren't for her wish to get the garnish juuust right, their rich history would already be soaking in vast cocoa swamps and stomach acids seas.

As soon as she got the cute feline face *just* right, she gave a toothy grin to herself. Even when Monika brought food, Natsuki could make something special with it, something professional. She'd prove that to Protag, and to Sayori, and...

Her pink eyes scanned the room. "Hey, what's Yuri up to? She could've filled ten pitchers in this time."

Protag simply shrugged - and quickly returned his attention to his childhood friend's forehead, patting the bandage on.

Monika's bright green eyes peeked up, and she answered with deliberate, measured slowness. "Hmm, it has been a while... Maybe you should go look for her?" She hovered out of her seat. "We can handle Sayori's accident ourselves."

Sayori giggled a little. "Heheh, don't worry... I hurt myself a lot!"

The tsundere peered to her planet, and put her hands to her skirt. "Yeah, yeah. If you want me out, just say so!"

Natsuki trotted into the halls - carefully pinching the southern hemisphere in a tissue, to avoid smudging her chocolaty handiwork. But in the hallway, the atmosphere completely changed. Something lingered above her, heavy as a scented candle's pervasive mist. "Yuri... She's gotta be near the water fountain, right?" The further she moved away from the doors, the fainter the club's familiar chatter became; they drowned beneath wet, vaguely fleshy, popping noises.

"...Haah... Haah..." A noise drifted from around the corner. Someone breathing.

"Khhhh--" A sharp inhale, like someone was sucking the air through their teeth.

"What are you doing...?" Natsuki gripped the wall's corner tightly, feeling her own pulse growing more furious.

She peered around it. "Yuri...?"

"Kya--!" Like a racoon caught in a flashlight's glare, Yuri screamed at the sight of Natsuki.

"EYAH!" The shorter girl lifted her hand to her mouth in terror, muffling her own shout - as if holding in vomit. Her other arm went limp. She dropped her decorated marble to the floor tiles.

The purple-haired maiden was frozen in shock. She sat with her skirt and panties lowered to her delicate ankles, both legs spread wide. She had one hand tucked under her blazer, fondling her right breast. The other hand pressed her pink, populated planet against her slick, dripping vaginal lips.

Natsuki had just walked in on Yuri masturbating. Both of their faces turned more crimson than communist flags. They didn't dare make eye contact. Both poetic women were completely lost for words - no blunt words or elaborate metaphors could do justice to the embarrassing agony lingering in that hall.

Finally, the taller woman began sputtering: "...Y... you hate me now... Don't you?"

"Of course I hate you!" Still completely red, her club mate marched over and clutched her shivering, slender shoulders. "I thought you were hurting yourself! D-don't play with me that way! I was seriously gonna..." She clenched her little digits tighter, nearly pressing her smooth chest to her friend's. "...I was really freaked out!"

As if she didn't know where to put her hands, Yuri clasped them together; holding both around her globe, which was already a little soaked, and covering her lower lips. The inhabitants upon its surface, after having suffered for what could've been hours, felt momentary relief from the tides of her pussy juices; until earthquakes of her panting and heartbeats rocked them anew. "Wh... but... what about... all these..." She pointed to the minuscule orb. "...All these people... I've just forced in...?"

Natsuki was practically screaming. "Don't try to change the subject!" With Yuri still sitting, her short companion could stare her down; she looked fragile and panicky, with gallons of sweat dripping down her neck. The pink-haired girl wasn't looking so cool either, her stout knees buckling, and cheeks flaring up. "Who gives a crap? If I knew you were going out and jerking off in the middle of club...!"

Yuri's soft, uneven breath pulsed through her companion's brilliant pink locks. Both of their bodies felt warm; it practically boiled the seas of the pink planet. She rested it in her lap, trying to calm down. "I... I don't know how I got to this. I started feeling... urges. In the club. Blood racing through my veins at high pressure. My mind was foggy and distorted..." She took a deep inhale, her fingers twisting and twitching across the minuscule orb, rolling them about her soft thigh.

Natsuki's eyes followed it around, hypnotized by the minuscule rocky plains and cities squeezing lines into her naked flesh. "You mean ...Feelings for Protag, right?"

"I don't know." Yuri stared at her legs, slowly shaking her head. "It took everything I had to hold these emotions in. I began with small items. Erasers. Pens... But I need human touch. Some monster in me... just craves it..." Her voice trailed off into a ghostly, terrified whisper.

The planet witnessed Natsuki's bright pink eyes staring right at them, judging their mountains and seas, as if they were responsible for a crime against her friend. Her eyebrows furrowed as she poked a continent - eliciting screams from across a multitude of cities, and a little yelp from Yuri. "You think you can actually feel those micros? You're... totally out of it." She poked harder, wiggling it. "I know your skin is sensitive, but come on. This is 'Princess and the Pea' level."

She grabbed for it. "N-no!" Her lanky, wide fingers froze when they felt Natsuki's tiny, chocolate-stained digits brushing them, both of their hands wrapped around the miniature globe. "Well, I can't really... feel them, exactly... That is..."

"Spit it out!" Natsuki tried to gather her own courage to keep looking at Yuri - ignoring the pounding and throbbing in the back of her brain, and the uncomfortable moisture building up around her galaxy-scale panties.

Yuri swallowed hard. "Just knowing that another person is watching me... Experiencing me, sharing this time... Feeling their gaze, it's.. It's soothing." Her thin smile only peeked out for a moment, before fading. "But that isn't enough. I've been so... hungry for another human... so desperate to hold them close --!" She was practically jolting out of her seat, holding both her palms up to her generous chest in a shielding posture - off Natsuki's palm, or the rose-coloured planet. "And... And now I can't even look you in the eyes! P-please..." She shook her head. "...I'd sooner die than having anyone else know."

Natsuki's tiny mouth formed a sharp frown, as her eyebrows fell. Her ribbons bounced a little as she leaned towards Yuri's ear. "Don't joke about that!"

The purple-haired girl sunk in the seat, like she were a balloon out of air. "Just... I beg you, don't tell Monika... Or Sayori... Or Protag, either... They'd see how shameful I am..."

End Notes:

My secondary goal with this story is to give every reader a heart attack

Saliva Aplenty by TFWNoGiantGF

Natsuki lifted a finger off the force field, and before her face, thinking. "...Okay. You've got my silence... On one condition." The digit fired out into Yuri's face.

"Aaaah...!?" She reacted as if she'd been shot.

In a low voice, almost impossible for any micro person to make out, Natsuki spoke: "...Teach me."

With her backside shifting in her seat, Yuri's surprised expression didn't leave her eyes. "...H...Huh...?"

"W...Why are you mumbling now?! Don't you get it?" The girl jumped away from her companion, and marched over to her own purple globe on the floor. It shook with each stomp of her hard, pillar-like legs; before she picked it up in a firm grab. "With this! S-show me how to do... all that... Stuff you were doing...!"

After a few breaths of misty, warm air, Yuri carefully mouthed out: "You mean... masturbating... with planets?"

Flustered, Natsuki tensed up - putting so much pressure on her world, the ground began to crack and recede, swallowing up hundreds. "D-don't just put it so directly! It's not that simple... It's..." She ground her teeth, struggling to force her words out of her petite lungs and up slender neck. "I'm tired of people pushing me around. Ignoring all my talents. Treating me like I'm a bratty kid. Just because I'm short..."

Her taller friend only bowed her head in shameful understanding, closing her eyes.

Still, Natsuki felt a spotlight above her, illuminating every imperfection on her skin to billions across both planets. "...Just once, I wanna know how it feels. I mean, to feel like a queen!"

Fidgeting with the pink orb, Yuri sputtered out: "I... I can try to..." She gulped, and looked upwards with a refined smile. "I'll shower you with worship, your majesty~"

Natsuki's heart practically flew out of her taut chest. "Argh! No! I-I-I want smaller people doing it!" Her eyes shut forcefully, hands darting to her hips. "Quit making fun of me!"

Hiding her mouth again, the maiden stood to her full height. Her lavender hair fluttered out in lengthy tendrils. With a graceful posture, she leaned into the handheld purple orb: observing the flow of its clouds, and the intricately twisting curves of its chocolate coating; eyes hovering and shining, twin moons above. "You know... Playing with this might ruin your hard work."

The short-haired gal felt a thin line of sweat trickling down her neck. "Whatever! You ruin my hard work every time you eat a cupcake." She stared at Yuri's pink globe, her thundering, high-pitched voice rattled through every settlement upon it. "I mean... This isn't any different!"

"Even if the tide comes, we still build sandcastles..." Yuri's voice began to calm, its trembling no longer generating wildly crashing waves.

Natsuki rolled her eyes. "That's just like you, getting all sappy over something totally stupid." She grabbed Yuri's long arm and dragged her to one of the unoccupied rooms nearby. She brushed the sphere against the edge of her skirt, trying to clean it of dirt; each stringy thread in the blue material spread longer and wider than a city street, making crisscrossing highways.

Once within the more private place, Yuri moved a seat opposite Natsuki - stumbling a little over it. As she sat down, she lifted her slick, pink globe before her pursed lips. "So... The first step would be to moisten the planet appropriately."

Thousands of vibrant nations along the globe spotted a sight that was now all-too familiar: a mighty, sloshing tongue curling out of their owner's mouth. Her worried breath generated fog and perspiration against the thin barrier, past the fluttering clouds; but that was nothing compared to the saliva torrents as the flexible muscle gave it a long lick. The taste buds, each monumental in their own right, pressed against the heavens, glistening with more water than all their rivers' volumes combined. The planet tilted around in her mouth while she made sure to coat it from pole to pole, equator to equator. Humid rains crashed down across the world.

As she watched the display, blushing faintly, Natsuki plopped into her own seat. When her gloomy purple world stopped shaking from the incredible force, they made out both of her looming cotton-candy irises staring at them skeptically. "Yeah, no way I'm putting that in my mouth. It's full of floor germs... And gross micros." With an icy glare, and a few gurgling noises, she puffed her glowing, round cheeks up - and spat on the world instead. The force of her saliva meteor rocked and tilted the landscape further, sending mighty towers leaning and crumbling to the ground. It was enough to nick the atmospheric barrier. As the viscous liquid dripped across the orb, flooding the sky above, bits of it dripped from the growing cracks in the clouds. Out of one bit of dribble - a single, careless splattering of spit - new rivers flowed and branched out, irrigating their deserts. As they joined with the oceans, even the salty seas now contained the sugary-sweet fragrance of the tsundere's breath. It didn't help that the thick chocolate coating was starting to break in, giving the waters a thick, molasses-like consistency that trapped ships and swimmers within.

Natsuki began squinting, her eyelashes brushing against the edge of their reality. "You know, it's sad watching them struggle around. They'll probably drown before I can do anything fun."

Yuri peered a little closer into the planet, hovering her fingertip above. "You need to spread the l...lubrication evenly. If you tried rolling it..." She rubbed her pink orb between her soft palms. The canyon-sized wrinkles spread out; passing by in raging whirlwinds and nauseating cyclones.

"Like this?" With both pinkish palms together, Natsuki started lathering the purple ball with her spit. The friction created by her fierce rolling was enough to create major fires, and send minor islands careening through the oceans, the same way flat pebbles skipped on a river. She giggled a little at the smooth sensation traveling through the vast, kneading surfaces of her hands. "Ahaha, it's like kneading dough! Oh - ah, crap!"

With one too-enthusiastic twist, she catapulted the planet out of her clutches. In panic, she quickly reached for it.

Juggling the smaller sphere in surprise, Yuri reached out to intercept it, too.

Both members of the club grabbed the world at the same time.

Their fingers caught into one another - Natuski's firm, dexterous digits intertwining with Yuri's soft, slender pillars. Natuski shivered, while Yuri gulped, feeling the planet pinned in an awkward position between them - where the slightest move from either could make the orb drop to the floor again. For a moment, billions rested between both of their holds, breaths still. The eastern half trembled under the yandere's cold shivers as colour drained from her; while the west suffered under sweltering sweat drops from the tsundere's quickening pulse. They held hands, wrapping the skies in an impenetrable dome of flesh that spread forever in all directions.

End Notes:

Originally I'd just have Natsuki sticking the planet in her mouth, but I wrote this part right after I'd dropped food on the ground.

Hopefully the two are balanced well enough. Yuri really spoke to me when I first played DDLC, but Natsuki really endeared herself to me with her secretly sweet side. Yuri hides intense passion behind a timid exterior; and Natsuki hides a vulnerable side behind a tough outer layer; so I wanted them to both swap "uke" and "seme" spots a little.

Giga Breastplay by TFWNoGiantGF

"I-I got this myself!" Natsuki tugged the sphere away in a fist - and pulled her eyes away, too. She twisted the little ball of purple around between two warm fingertips. "It's wet enough! Next!"

"Aaah... uhhmm..." Yuri took a moment to regain her bearings, looking lost. "I'd... I'd usually, slowly... Uhm, tease my..." She murmured under her breath. "...I can't say it..."

The petite student tapped her shoe on the ground. "Then... show me, idiot."

With all the bravery of a sheep walking into a pack of wolves, the tall schoolgirl removed her grey blazer, and timidly pulled the uniform's vest and undershirt up to her narrow collarbone. Undoing her lacy bra, both of her breasts sagged out: milky-white masses with plump, bulging areola. Not only did they bring the planets to shame; they surface area on each was a longer distance than any micro inhabitant could hope to traverse in three lifetimes. With her bangs fluttering over her shut eyes, she timidly pressed her own world upon the left nipple, stroking the bulging hill slightly.

Natsuki's mouth held open for a moment, gaping in fascination. "Woah... they're real? They're like dinner plates."

"Please..." Yuri balanced the shirt's waist with her delicate chin, bowing as if she were going to curl up into a ball and roll away. "Don't stare..."

"I'm - I'm not gonna learn unless I watch!"

"Natsuki... At least take yours off, too..." She shyly stole a peek. "...to follow along..."

With a defeated grumble, the twintailed young woman practically ripped her top off, layer by layer. They landed at her shoes in a crumpled pile - from her short blazer to her frilly undergarments - and she covered her chest with body hands for a moment. It didn't occur to her that she was flashing billions of microscopic people in the process; hiding them from Yuri was more important. Her frame was slight, narrow, and fluttery, like an agitated pixie. Finally, though, she lowered both arms to her sides, revealing a pair of perky pink nipples atop modest cups. Still, for anyone living on that planet, they outsized moons. "Yeah, I know. Go ahead and laugh at the flatty."

Now, it was the long-haired maiden's turn to gaze - as awestruck as the minuscule inhabitants, looking at the distant, fleshy wall. "...Adorable... I'm jealous."

"You're doing it again! You're making fun of me, jerk!" She squeaked, holding her hands up to her tits again.

"N-no! I would never! E-especially when my friend's revealing her vulnerable places..." Yuri fidgeted with her hair. "...your posture is healthier. And once... I read that... smaller ones... are more sensitive!..." She appeared lost in the clouds for a second, driving her own planet deep into her nipple. She spun it in small orbits, pressing deep against the massive dimple; before coming to her senses and blushing. "...Ah! I w-wasn't -- F-forget what I said!"

For the first time in a while, a wide grin illuminated Natsuki's face. "Ahaha, it's already out of the bag! Of... of course my boobs are great!" Her chest puffed out proudly, and imitated Yuri's rubbing motions by slamming the entire world into her right nipple's round tip. She laughed at the tingling sensation of ancient cities' rooftops and mountains - feeling them past the force field, burying them into her milky pores. "Tiny! Fierce! And y-you're getting a rare chance to see 'em in action!"

Watching her snappy, ecstatic motions, the taller woman moved her teensy planet away from her melons... and pushed it in the orbit of Natsuki's boobs. "Huhu. Is that so? Then I shan't waste it~" She experimentally brushed her companion's left breast with the cotton-candy-coloured ball, tracing delicate outlines around the edges before spiraling into the center. Every twist made the girl pant a little quicker, as the ball started to gather up her growing perspiration.

"Eeeeyah! No fair! That was a sneak attack!" Struggling to hold herself in the seat under the mounting tension, Natsuki suddenly struck back - nimbly pushing her own amethyst toy on the heaving bosom before her. She squeezed it in deeper, distorting the bulging mountains with quick, intense rubbing. Again and again, the minuscule populace - from the upper classes to the homeless - fell off their feet from the shaking impacts against the spongy, receding tissue of the titan's towering tit. Even if it was soft and malleable, its sheer scale rendered it impossibly dangerous. Without the force field's protection, their vast plains and endless oceans would instantly be a smudge on a young woman's chest.

In the meantime, Natsuki's twitching and fidgeting slammed her nipple against the coral-coloured continents' sky again and again. The thin disturbances and cracks only grew more vast - letting in salty sweat drops off her petite form, crashing into their minuscule oceans.

Yuri shuddered and mewed under the continual squeezing and toying with her bosom. Insane pressure and heat built up from within her - translating to scorching heat waves across the purple planet. "Ahhn... N-Natsuki..." Her eyes were pleading and small, quaking in ecstasy and hesitation. "...I...I want to feel them against... both at o-once..."

The sudden outburst took her companion off-guard; her pressing and teasing grew harder as her cheeks flushed up brighter, pupils locked on her. "...Yuri, you greedy... hah... You're supposed to be teaching me! A-as if you can hog all the fun yourself--!"

In a single breath, both club members stood from their seats; held the marble-sized worlds close to their chests; and wrapped their arms around each other. The worlds were now both hanging in a warm balance between their embrace. The purple realm of ancient legends was pinned between the mighty mountain of Natsuki's flat left tit, and the cascading flesh of Yuri's right. Meanwhile, the rolling pink fields of the other orb had its east hemisphere engulfed in the smooth mounds of Yuri's left breast, and its west assaulted by the twisting, twitching mass of Natsuki's right. The shorter of the two stood on her tiptoes, while the taller one leaned down, keeping their hearts close.

They both brushed their breasts together while hugging. Long, heaving breaths from Yuri's mouth entered Natsuki's upturned nose, as the latter's fingers clutched the former's shoulders with an unspoken desperation and hunger. The two brushed together, causing the breasts to jiggle, and shock waves to traverse the oceans of the twin worlds. Natsuki's tender teats grew erect and stiff, pinning either of the populations with greater and greater pressure. Meanwhile, Yuri's mammaries began leaking from the stimulation, thin traces of feminine juice washing into the creaking protective fields. If the balance shifted too far to one direction, the energy barrier might be pierced. They could be flattened briskly by a small bust; or drown in a vast, salty sea of love juices.

End Notes:

"Big breasts, small breasts, they're both good."

- IIRC, a Kancolle doujin

I'd also been watching PSG compilation vids around the time, in case Natsuki's flat pride dialogue sounds familiar

Footplay Antics by TFWNoGiantGF

Almost at once, amid the flow of intoxicating emotions, both felt a twinge of lucid panic - an invisible hand pulling them back.

The pink-haired poet jumped. "W-woah, time out!"

The purple-haired writer shivered away. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

As soon as they parted, the planets both rolled off their chests; and dropped with a hard *thud* to the floor. Thankfully, the barriers protected the microscopic people from the earth-shattering shock of the floor tiles, even if the force of gravity had flung them continents away.

Taking a few long, concentrated breaths, Yuri clenched her hands together. "I... I've ruined it all... h-here, let's just..."

"Hey, hey, hold up!" Natsuki suddenly held a hand up. She couldn't hide the eager smile on her face, despite the conflicting emotions bubbling inside her. "I... wanna try something. Take off your shoes, Yuri." The tsundere sat down, and kicked her own loafers off, and began sliding her socks down the length of her (relatively) short legs. Her toes wiggled freely in the warm classroom air.

Still trembling and confused, her partner complied. She wrapped her fingers around the tongue and pulled off. "...My... my toes...?" She muttered the half-formed question, as she peeled her white socks off - and stretched her bare soles on the cool floor.

With a snicker of playful energy, Natsuki rolled the purple ball around under her heel - compressing billions beneath a sky of slightly-worn ridges. "Yeah, I wanna play footsies with them! Feet are a masterpiece of engineering! They've got so many flexible nerves and joints!"

She prodded the pink world closer to her friend's feet - which receded, hiding back behind her chair's legs. Yuri clasped her palms together. "I... I tend to sweat a lot when I'm... I mean... Are you sure the smell won't be... *gulp* too much...?" She twitched meekly.

The pink planet buckled, bracing for impact, as two toes settled on either side of them. The mountainous Natsuki picked them up between two digits - and forced them into the wrinkled surface of Yuri's exposed soles. "Yuri, if they don't like it, they can suck it!" She peered down, continuing to tickle and prod her friend's foot. "I-I mean... They're so elegant and graceful! A-any sane person would love the shape of your toes... B-big or small..." She suddenly puffed her cheeks up. "N-not like I care about what they think... But they'd probably prefer longer toes to little nubs."

With that reassurance, Yuri held her hand to her chest. Experimentally, she tapped and padded on the now-free purple orb, watching it roll slightly with the movement of her large toe. She gulped. "But they're just l-lanky... and awkward... and..." They touched the very tip of Natsuki's own toes, and slowly brushed her little planet closer to them. "Your feet just have the sweetest little shapes. With those nails cut so evenly, and the way it wiggles, it's so... so cute..."

"Eeeh!?" Receiving the praise, Natsuki's grip tightened around the pink planet - now squeezing it into the ball of her foot, wrapping them in flesh from pole to pole. "D-don't call me cute!"

Yuri's gentle smile grew to a fascinated gaze, as she felt more of Natsuki's bare skin. "Aaah~ I love the way they scrunch up tight like that! I wish I could just dive right into them, and be smothered in their hold..." Her slender toes now intertwined with her companion's short, plump digits, hugging them, and pushing the purple marble into their loving embrace. "...lucky little planet~"

Shifting in her seat, Natsuki crossed her arms, twitching from the sudden outflow of compliments. "I...In that case..." With a sudden thrust, she scooped the toe-bound sphere up, and right into Yuri's face. People looking to the sky saw either miles of her tight, destructive phalanges wrapping around them, or the distant warm cavern of the yandere's quivering lips. "...Here! If you like it so much... Have as much as you want!"

Without needing another word, the kilometers of Yuri's wet tongue unfolded; and began licking around Natsuki's feet, slurpling the marble-sized world they held. She covered the digits with her saliva, before stuffing them in her mouth - engulfing the realm in darkness. Even the pink-haired girl was surprised at her eager obediance. She might've kicked her friend away - if it wasn't for the delightfully tingly sensation rushing through her legs' nerves, up to her melting brain; and her active imagination picturing an atmosphere flooded by Yuri's breath, her lips surrounding them. "You're really... You're really sucking it? Uh, h-hello? That world's been all over my... icky spots!"

When the purple-haired woman's face pulled back, a thin strand of her spit stuck from the mountainous toes to her smiling mouth. "Exactly! It's fully imbued with the sweet essence of Natsuki! It's more delicious and more soothing than any planet ever before..." She plucked the drool-coated planet between her fingers, and dipped it onto her tongue again - practically dazed in the experience of taste and texture within her jaws. "Aaah, it's like I'm rolling your flavor all over my mouth..."

Natsuki stood in awe for a moment, watching her open mouth do wonders with the bright pink world. Once again, the shy girl was now pouring out with emotions and appreciation. At this, her teeth clenched together, and her pulse quickened. "W-well... nng... H-hey..." Finally, she brought herself so close to Yuri, their foreheads touched - fire burning in her pupils. "Don't be so greedy! Let me taste!"

For a second, seeing that intense gaze, the towering maiden felt incredibly tiny. Her mouth hung open. "Natsuki, what--"

*Chuuuu~!*

Natsuki interrupted her mumbling with a long, deep kiss. Her puckered lips, with the taste of caramel and chocolate, sucked Yuri's hot, heavy gasps in. Their tongues invaded each others' mouths, wrapping and dancing around each other. The rapid smooch tossed the tiny planet into an even deeper sea of saliva. It swayed under the long, slow waves of the girls' mouth movements. Warm air made perspiration build up across their cities, as if the seas of spittle weren't enough. And with every undulating flick of either muscle, they found themselves tossed into a new vista of endless pink tissue. The marble rolled between Yuri's cheeks and Natsuki's, always stopping short of either throat. The fearful symmetry of their synchronized motions kept either from swallowing.

Natsuki held even closer than before to her friend's body - stripping her even further, without pulling her face away.

A few happy tears dripped down Yuri's cheeks, as she shut her eyes and sunk into the moment.

Billions of people, even more years of development, all for them to be made prisoners of two friends' french kiss.

End Notes:

You can tell I wrote the dialogue for this scene first, and filled in the rest later.

My writing style usually avoids subjective words describing attractiveness, like "sexy" or "cute". Young TFW wrote a story with a girl calling herself "hot", and someone mentioned it sounded like a man - her dialogue was written through "the male gaze", as Lindsay Ellis may put it. Ever since then, I've hyper-corrected a bit. But when I have two lesbians going "ooh, you're so cuuute", then it works.

And it's also a necessity; their dialogue had to carry things here, since footplay isn't nearly as intimate as two hearts pressed together.

Incidentally, I have a friend who used to say yuri was boring, because of the focus on girls fawning over each other to the exclusion of everything else. My tertiary goal with this story was writing a story where two girls fawn over each other, but apocalyptically.

Story's not done yet. Not while the planets are still intact. Not while Natsuki's private parts are still hidden. Not while Yuri's private parts are still intact.

Continental Drift by TFWNoGiantGF

With her face pulling back, paralyzed with overwhelming emotions, Yuri's tongue hung loose. Without her thirsty suction, the pink planet slowly rolled down into Natsuki's mouth. The strong, misty winds of the womens' panting breath blew loose the foundations of their great structures and monuments, which flew through skies; framed against flexible, gushing taste buds surrounding, the bright rose clear in the room's fluorescent lights.

Pulling her hand to her hair, the taller of the titans shivered, breasts bore to the world. "I can't... I couldn't resist the pull of... This whole time, I was trying to... not... not to let my feelings take over... I'm so, so sorry, I shouldn't..." She instinctively hid the spots at her arms where she'd been stripped, caressing them.

Nose scrunching up, bare arms crossed, the tiny colossus' shout rattled the entire populace inside: "Wha? You don- you idioo, you cannng-" Irritated as the soft ball that kept bouncing inside with every word, she leaped into her friend's face, before it could dart away once more; and pulled it in for another long, tight peck. The tortuous suction that only lasted a second or two seemed strong enough to rip islands out of the lavender oceans.

Natsuki pulled away, having temporarily left the planet in a globby hold surrounded Yuri's wider, shaking maw. "Why would you say you're sorry, you... you big, stuck-up, beautiful dummy?" Grabbing the hands before her, her face was boiling, sweating, staring upwards at the shocked expression of her longtime companion - and a planetary audience. "I'm not... I'm not gonna forgive you if you let something stupid... get in the way of... you being happy! All that matters is that you feel good! Do you..." she looked away, eyes shut and starting to tear up. "Do you regret... doing it with me? Do you feel bad that I just... kissed you? Didn't it feel good?..."

Yuri's fingers plucked the small globe out of her mouth, heartbeats increasing every moment. Quieting her own breaths, she lifted one hand to the shaking, sweet-toothed mouth before her; and promptly pressed it in, squeezing the populace upon it into the damp environment anew, and silencing her friend's worries. Her other hand softly held the chin.

"Don't be so... petulant. Hahn... It... it was everything I'd ever dreamed." In a hushed, wavering whisper, the maiden pressed her forehead to her partner's, with eyelids shut in a dreamlike state. "Those emotions I had pent up... that I was so desperate to find an outlet for..." The slow open of her eyes felt like powerful hurricanes even to Natsuki, their pupils finally meeting. "...They were... feelings for you, Natsuki."

Her face shaking, mixed feelings clashing inside the close, comforting hold, the pink-haired gal's tongue and eyes thrashed about. She finally gripped tightly to the wrist of her club mate, and pushed it out; only to keep holding on it, keeping the planet tucked between their hands again. "Geez, then - then you should've said so in the first place! Why do you have to make it a big dramatic thing now, when we're together by accident? Why, why did you have to hide it all until now?" Weakly pounding a fist at the bulbous chest before her, her pigtails bounced as she shook her head. "Yuri, you big weirdo, I wish you told me all your feelings way back! It would've saved me hours of looking at you and wishing! I wouldn't have lost so much sleep thinking about how you feel!"

Taking her friend's fist mid-blow, Yuri's head lowered. "I'm... for all that pain I've caused such a sweet girl like you, I'll... I'll make sure to pay you back... with equal happiness."

In a single breath, as if an automatic response, the taller of the girls reached into her bag; and took out a glistening knife. It shimmered in the room's lighting as she wrapped her hold around it, arms growing a lot more stable and balanced with it inside. The well-sharpened blade reflected the planet's geography on one side; and Natsuki's surprised face on the other.

Skeptical, listless, the shorter of the duo rested a hand on the small bandages across her companion's forearm. "Yuri, what are you doing with that knife? I'm not - gonna let you -"

"Shh, I won't, Natsuki. You're safe. I'm safe." With a genuine smile, she looked forward at her. "Please trust me... and please hold that world tight."

"Mmmmnnnh..." Shifting in her seat, she nodded, watching the bare torso lean in closer, bringing her tool towards the pink boundaries.

She made deliberate breaths, while letting the tip cut through the cloudy layer. "This has to be precise. Watch it sloooowy slice in... Through the ground, beneath the continent..." And as she spoke, it followed suit. Piercing the heavens and hells of Natsuki's suspended planet, she dug a massive landmass out; the hue and detail of its rocky mountains far clearer when outside of the surrounding biosphere. A million voices were silent, watching a hand held out like a net below; but they didn't need it. Yuri kept the slice of civilization perfectly balanced in the air, lowering it towards...

"My tit-!?" Sucking her lips in, the pink poet clenched her teeth at the cool feeling on her areola... before relaxing back in her seat, watching it stay suck in the wet, sweat-laden bare skin. "S-sooo many... so many cities on my breast! It... it tickles!" She padded and prodded around it, shaking their realm in the folding flesh.

"That's always my favorite part." Yuri's dream-filled dark pupils slowly scanned the landmass. "Is this what you wanted to feel? When this part of you is like a whole natural wonder to so many..." Without even focusing, she was already peeling more countries off the round planetoid; rotating it as casually as if she were removing the skin off an apple.

"Ahaha! It feels like a hundred little Yuris all desperate for a ride!" Looking at them with pink eyes half-closed, Natsuki kissed her finger, and brought it wiggling down on the most densely-populated spot. "Here, another lil' smooch!" The effect was more devastating than the average meteor impact. the whorls of her saliva-wettened index digit instantly pulverized a whole city, ruins turning to rubble between her print and the spongy nipple texture. Rock slides and cracks in the ground instantly created a sinkhole that sucked them towards the interplanetary fingertip, destroying them on collision. Swaths of mountains were flattened in the rumbling tremors, and lost in indiscernible nail grime.

The purple planet, on the floor, could only watch in horror; cosmologists determining that the outer layer of their sister world was being stripped bare of a tectonic plate... which was destroyed entirely by accident. Their colossal "owner" was now just wiggling her finger in front of her friend's red face.

Natsuki's finger recoiled, looking at the shapeless dust that remained. "Hey, gone already? You should've told me that the barrier didn't protect them!"

"I... I should've been slower. I just couldn't wait to share it... to see your beautiful body... covered in them!" Yuri plucked another landmass out with her agile blade, placing it gently down on the bare bosom before her. "One on your other breast, to match..." She dug deeper in, the vast knife slicing across seas. "And one on your cute, wiggly nose... And in your deep belly button, surrounded by it like a trench... Mhhhn?" Taking a look at her handiwork, she found - buried beneath the outer crust of the pink sphere - were even more cities. Subterranean realms; people who'd toiled beneath the surface, and were seeing sunlight for the first time... some welcoming the faces before them as deities, though neither could notice it.

The pink-haired tsundere giggled at the sight, which shook the wiggling landmasses as they sunk into her soft skin. "Just goes to show you! Don't underestimate small things. They have a lot of layers!" With her eyes sparkling, Natsuki grinned widely. "And I'm gonna show you all of 'em - down to the creamy center!"

End Notes:

New DDLC content, woo! In the very near future, some of my assumptions about Natsuki and Yuri may be challenged - so I kinda wanted to get this out beforehand! Also, it's been almost exactly a year since I started this, so it deserves a bit of a conclusion.

This was originally gonna be one chapter, but you can't just have so much sexual tension build up without having some emotional unloading; so it's split between this and the next chapter.

Sucked up in Smoochies by TFWNoGiantGF

As soon as they were freed from the encasing shell, the subterranean cities were freed from terra firma, too. Built amid coral-pink rock formations and caverns, the earliest settlements had been subjected to devastating cave-ins and tectonic plate shifts; so they rebuilt stronger, sturdier, able to weather the strongest shaking. That meant that, even if Natsuki wasn't as precise with the knife as its owner, the settlements remained in one piece as she sliced through them; carried them out of the handheld stratosphere; and dropped them down.

"Whoop-! Why can't you ever stay still?" Her peachy eyebrows lowered, not even bothering to catch the settlement while it fell through the air. The landmass passed their opposing, bare legs, watching the shifting knees become distant memories; and finally landed on Yuri's slender, outstretched foot, bobbing amidst the sweaty pores.

The long-haired maiden's reflexive groan was louder than warranted; so much so, that her eyes darted back and forth to make sure nobody heard her. Nobody, except for the minuscule settlements sharing the friends' secret. "I... I still can't get over it. The feeling of... so many of them..." To calm down, she rubbed around Natsuki's stomach, as if caressing a teddy bear; brushing in circles around the country within. "I don't want... any of them wasted..."

"Geez, Yuri, don't get so dramatic!" She stood up, holding another hand still to balance the next settlement she was slicing. People already barely clinging to her from perspiration struggled to keep a hold on the shifting masses of peachy bare flesh. A seemingly-endless, silvery blade that parted all in its path, splitting asunder mountains and seas. "I can't stand it if small things like that boss you around!" Finally getting a little bit of land separated and past the barrier's remains, she carried the newly-made island a short distance; to put it on the dainty hand before her. The tiny bit of soil and rock was like nail art.

Blinking down at it, she nodded politely with a steadily-growing smile. "I... I understand..." In approval, Yuri also stood to her full height, and ran that palm on her friend's scalp; a storm of short, pink hair falling upon the people, generating humid jungles. "I'll only let one small person boss me around... Planet Natsuki~"

Lip quivering, her celestial body struggling to stay in place as it grew flushed from their shared warmth, the pink-haired poet prodigy began slicing and dicing into the layers of the world with increased vitriol. "D-don't tease me like that! You're supposed to be teaching me, about this right? Then how come you have so few of them on you? Here - " the carved-out kingdom practically flew out of the marble's gravitational pull from her force "- I'm sure these guys will love it in Yuri's smelly armpit!"

With the world placed in the meaty mass, minute hair stems and heated fog rising around them, the lavender lady reached her arms up to watch them; and rubbed her hair. "Ufufu, then please lie back and let me show you... How wonderful it feels to have this piece of land behind your ear~"

With multiple nations stuck in the small space, Natsuki quickly took the world back, and began excavating more and more of their buried treasures all at once; only to make them new decorations on her lover's body. "Welcome to Yuri's big boobies, losers! You better put your best into showing your new world the respect it deserves!"

She breathed in, quivering, struggling to keep focus on the shrinking sphere between them. "Please, Natsuki, please... you're not going to take these two islands away from me, will you? They'll look absolutely perfect... on either of your soft, squeezable thighs~"

"No fair! Then I'm gonna move these continents to your round ass cheeks! I'm sure they'll have plenty of room to spread out there!"

"Aaaaw, but I can't see them there... not the way I can see them when they're on your panties..."

"Hey! Just for that, I'll put this spot around the nape of your neck!"

"Then I shall do... this~"

"Just try it, I'm gonna-!"

By the end of their teasing session, the two women were rolling around atop each other, barely-clothed, both panting. The pink planet's resources had been stripped to smaller than a bead's size. Its core was melting in pooling humidity, perspiration, and drool, survivors struggling to build dams to block it up. The rest of them were shaken with the quick, exhilarated gasps from Natsuki's thin lips; which joined with the measured, cool gulps from Yuri's deep lungs.

Mystified with the lovely expression her friend made, Yuri reached a shaking hand towards her face. "Absolutely entrancing..."

"Surprise attack! Nyum!" With a quick lunge, the fangs of Natsuki swept over the city upon that perfume-scented hand; swallowing it all in gushing juice with a fast, but passionate, kiss. When the hand pulled back, nothing remained; everything sucked down the undulating caverns of her mouth.

"N-Natsuki! Your tongue--! It's... it took it all!" She gazed at the wet mark, looking almost ready to swallow it herself.

Rubbing her stomach, her partner nodded. "Mm-hm! They're sweet! And sugary! And they mix well with the deep taste of your skin oils..." Giving further kisses down the hand, the immense suction took in thousands the population as sustenance - though it seemed secondary to just covering the other girl in smooches. "I wanna have a Yuri Nyotaimori!"

With her backhand still held out, the woman squirmed as it approached her arm. "H-how did... that old Austrian poem go, again?... A kiss... on the hand... is for respect..."

"And on the open forehead..." She paused to part Yuri's bangs, revealing a small settlement beneath. "...is for friendship!" A longer, deeper kiss left a red mark where people used to be, right in a spot that Natsuki would never be able to reach if they weren't sprawled on the floor.

Yuri's mouth lowered to Natsuki's blushing face. "On the cheek..." She brought her lips down, the frenzied suction lapping up more of the resting world; a pink monstrosity that none of the minuscule inhabitants could avoid, especially having just been relocated.

"For a kind greeting! And your lips... Those lips..." They shared another oral kiss, both massive mouths meeting to wrestle with the populations inside, tangling them amid vast mountain chains of molars and incisors.

When they'd finished, Yuri panted. "That's for love. Now, the eyelids, for l-longing, or languor..." The hungry kisses became gentle, dew spreading across Natsuki's shut, swaying lashes.

Taking her hand again, the shorter girl's heart rose, blossoming out. "Palm is for desire..." She kept kissing up, a long suction that slurped millions in a single mouthful; and with room still remaining for other parts of the amazing meal. "...So are the the arms, and- and-"

"And the neck..." Both of their shoulders stroked together, bathed in a blissful warmth that baked everyone witnessing. "Anywhere else is... kissing anywhere else... is an act of madness..."

With her eyes darting open again, the smaller colossus tilted her head. "Eh? That sounds wrong. The translation I read said, 'kiss everywhere else with frenzy'!"

"I guess... even if not everything comes across the same way... I'm okay with some madness... if I can share it with my beloved..."

"Madness? I don't like it when people call it that... But I guess I have to be a little out there, since I fell in love with someone like you!"

Basking in what seemed like everlasting sunlight in that room, more and more of the shattered planet met their end in one mouth or another. Their shared breaths spread across the sweet-tasting realms, caressing one another's bodies and spirits in deep, hypnotic warmth. What was a series of unstoppable apocalyptic events up close was two girls sharing a passionate moment. Across Yuri's waist, Natsuki's face, her soles, her bosom, two pair of cheeks, one pair of hands, one pair of lovers, the entirety of the map was rearranged and replaced with kiss marks. It continued long after the only remains of the pink planet were swimming in stomach acids. All previous history culminated in these two open, revealed bodies, hugging one another closely.

End Notes:

I originally wanted an optional "gentle" route, but I felt like these ideas were better suited for the duo; and the specific scenario I wanted to use for it ended up fitting better with another story plan I have. I might've rushed this a bit just because I accidentally erased part of this chapter while writing, and wanted to get it all together quickly.

There was a foot fetish doujin that had Madoka reciting a version of this poem to Homura, and I wanted to quote it directly; but when I looked it up, the translation and meaning was totally different. In the end, though, doesn't that fit this couple the best? A poem that has a different meaning to both of them, but that they can still connect on.

Oh yeah, and one planet left.

Smushed Between Their Pussies by TFWNoGiantGF

In sweltering shadows that could occupy the space between a planet and moon, the misty purple planet had been quaking with every breath. The time that it had taken for them to separate the previous, pink world into little pieces, and suck it down off each other hungrily, they'd already hastily accelerated space programs to escape; prayed that they'd roll a little further down the floor tiles; and clung onto hope that the gripping hands would keep rubbing and caressing each other's faces for one more moment, rather than gravitating towards their own old society.

And yet, like all humans, the sweltering heat of pheromones was overwhelming. Even those with the cleanest minds, knowing they were teetering on the verge of being made into a candy (or worse), could barely focus in the growing humidity. The mists that already coated the world only grew stronger and stronger, brewing storm clouds providing small peeks of the lewd forms exhibiting themselves before the populace.

Yuri's hands traced around the quickly-fading marks of kisses on the squirming, rosy masses, where remains of a whole planet rested. The wetness stuck to her hands, while she descended to the well-build hipbones. "If we're going to... see this through, then..." She had trouble keeping her smile still. "It would be... very improper for you to... get these panties all soaked. This lovely, cute underwear...!"

"Y-you... You really are thirsty, you know?" Natsuki grinned back, trying to ignore the bounding chest upon her. "The deal was - I came - came - to learn from you!" Pushing the arms off, and gripping teasingly at the waistband, she started unveiling some of her Mound of Venus - body pulsing and throbbing with mixed terror, shame, and anticipation. "If you want a show from me... you'd better ask for it, and maybe I'll feel generous!"

With almost canine panting, the purple hair fell to the floor in sudden prostration; looking up to her shocked friend between bows. "Please... Please, Natsuki, let me see your everything! I'll - give you any fragrances you need, any knives for cooking! I'll - I'll read your poems a hundred times, and listen to your advice... My, my glorious, beautiful queen... I'll do anything to see you smiling more!" Even submissive language like this aroused earthquakes, every low bow making the ancient soils shake nearby.

With her feet rising up, mouth shut with the edges down in a tight "^" shape, she sighed - tugging the cloth loose. "Hng. If... if you don't like it, then... it's your fault, dummy Yuri!"

And before three lilac orbs - two glistening eyes and one panicking planet - the full extent of her vagina peeked out. It was already dabbed with oceans of humid, sloshing dew; a deluge rivaling the first Mesopotamian flood narratives. Between clouds, between legs spreading as the last layer of clothing peeled off them, were pearly, puffy gates.

For a moment, amid chaos in the tiny settlements below, nothing but silence between the titanic poets. Finally, Yuri spoke: "It's... You're absolutely beautiful."

"Stop lying!" Shaking, twitching, and looking away, Natsuki gripped her ankles tightly. "It's really freaky when you - when a woman with a mature and sexy figure calls me that!"

Swallowing hard, and clutching close to her chest, she shook her head. "I... I, this whole time... really didn't want to hurt you. I just wished you'd be comfortable as yourself, making those cute faces and sounds. But now that I see it..." With nothing but a casual flick, she scooped the massive planet up; and sent it traveling in slow, steady orbits near the clitoral hood. The steaming, wiggling reaction practically melted concrete streets. "...It really is a breathtaking vagina."

"Don't say stuff like that! Argh, it's so squishy and gooey--! Your words, that planet--!" Her hands shook before the planet, only barely swatting it away... before bringing the hand back to guide it around, stroking her friend's own organ in sync with the jolting, rotating massage. "If you said those kinds of things around my place... around the club room, even--! They'd kick you out!"

Hugging her close, Yuri swallowed her gasp. "I'll say it from... the rooftop if need be... It's crass, but... Never seen... hah, so puffy and plush..." She ground the planet slower, in longer strokes - inhaling a moan as it escaped her partner's lips. "Every one... so deep... filled with nectar..."

Natsuki's eruptions jolted the populace, while she rose up. "You're gonna... take responsibility for all those words, you - suck-up! You big, caring... conceited... juicy... edgy... friendly... stupid, stupid, stupid!"

*SGWRSH-*

A sudden leap, and Natsuki rolled atop Yuri. Her vagina pressed in, suckling hungrily at Yuri's deep trench - and jamming the whole planet within. The lower lips slurped it up like a snack. If it weren't for the strong lights amid the world, billions would be bathed in darkness, only able to register famished pants and quivering tremors; as it was, they could see small bits of the drooling muscle contorting around them, an expansive web of meaty rose enveloping all of their reality. It teetered over a mountainous stretch of uneven, fleshy floor... Only for gravity to shift in a thrust, and knock them to another part.

"No way..." She panted, gripping the bare tits like handles. "...No way you get to be the only one saying all these dirty things! This shy girl that I look up to - she should hear about how warm and cozy she is!" She snuggled deep into the hold, the force on her stomach pushing the realm around between them. "How lucky everyone is to be in the same room as her, hearing her voice!" Thrusting deeper, and pushing her cheeks into the stomach of her friend, she continued: "How lucky my mini planet is to be her lower lips' midday snack!"

With her smooth body cushioning the smaller woman atop her, and her slick vagina folds cushioning the rest of the room's civilization, Yuri went red. "I... I can't... hah... Natsuki, this feels..." Her deep panting rocked the world, the folding and unfolding of her legs transferring the barely-shielded realm from one wrinkle to the other. All screams or prayers were swallowed in slurping noises. With controlled strokes, she managed to slowly roll the sphere around - and towards the suckling vagina of her lover. "...you... haven't done this... masturbating... sex thing... very often, have you...?"

"Wh-what kind of dirty talk is that?" Pounding harder, making the long legs spread and wiggle in joy, the young woman's smaller frame was still imposing from above, with the sheer energy she put into her thrusts. Bits of fluid gushed over the world, rocked with every syllable, every dizzyingly fast motion, every bit of shared bodily heat that spread out across the two. "It's - it's bad enough that you critique my poetry... gnnh... You're gonna critique my sex skills, right here? What did you expect, moron, I never get any private time at home! Dummy!" On the last word, she slammed her narrow backside down, rocketing the slippery, soaked realm back towards her friend with the fury of a hundred cannon shots. Leaks began to form in the planet's barricade - pools of juices raining down, and the growing smell of flesh rubbing against flesh getting more powerful.

She yelped out, fingers extending to grip the girl atop her. "Aaahn! N-no! Noooh..." At that shout, Natsuki instantly froze in place, pulling away - a strand of gooey juice stuck between the two. With pleading eyes, gasping as the pressure paused, the taller behemoth stroked her soaking fingers down, bringing the gates back together, and brushing with greater strength herself. "I, I mean, no, don't get... the wrong idea. You feel... delicious, but also, so hungry, the, the same kind that I had... moving so quickly, as if... as if this is your last moment with me..." With her heartbeat increasing to a deafening roar, even the people coated in darkness could feel every bounce of her bosom as it brushed into the flatter chest before her, matching the intensity quickly. "It's not, Natsuki..."

Their whole bodies moved, quaking, shivering and scorching, while the barriers snapped. People fell asunder, split to the winds.

"Th-there'll be more planets! And I, ahhhn, I don't want this to be our only time! I want..." She winced, feeling the planet pierce deep into her. "I want you to relax, and relieve yourself, and rest on me, as long as you want, as many times as you want! If, if you'll have me---!"

With her eyes shut, hands and fingers curling up, the intense moaning and sucking inside of Natsuki came to a boiling point. With half the world between her thighs, she dragged her lower lips to Yuri's - and her upper lips, too, stopping her with a kiss. "Y-you're an... you're an even more gigantic dummy than I thought! Duh, of... mmmh... of course I'm gonna take you! Don't treat it like we're doing each other... ngh... some kind of favor-!" The sloshing noises echoing across the planet, her hips' quick thrusts became meaningful, measured, and still created fissures across the soil. "Yuri, you've got loads of stuff to unload... and we've both got years of lost time to catch up on... I, I already... I already accepted you since the day we met, so - so quit your drama, quit your stuttering, and... just take me, already, Yuri!"

"Natsuki, p-p-please--!"

"--Yuri, I wanna-- I'm gonna--!"

The floodgates burst in a simultaneous slurp, thundering juices shooting in sloshing tsunamis from every side. It not only wiped countries out in suffocating wetness; the sheer intensity of emotion finally loosened pierced deep into the flimsy mantle of the purple planet, shooting deep into its core. Ancient volcanoes rose as the tectonic plates quaked and scattered from the surrounding strength of pussy muscles; and as the humid output continued, they began leaking and erupting with the girls' melting love juices. The explosive strength of the overflowing waters buried much of the surrounding civilization, but there were enough survivors to witness as the deep, boiling heart of the world broke apart. It shattered into thousands of pieces, the sheer power sending every realm rocketing out in both of the soaked openings; separated into clumps that sunk into the undulating, dripping walls, pink and purple in unison.

They lay on the floor, close to each other, multiple orgasms and warm breaths continuing, holding hands closely.

Yuri happily drew across her girlfriend's bare stomach, brushing it. "Mmhn... that was... the best. More phenomenal... than any, any planet... before."

Nodding, Natsuki brushed her girlfriend's sloping shoulders. "Heheh, quenched my thirst way more than that tea you were gonna get."

"Tea?..." Her face went pale. "...Oh, Monika and the others are still waiting... H-how long were we..."

Teeth clenched, the shorter girl rushed to put her clothes back on. "Gah! She was - I was supposed to check on you! Why didn't you say that earlier, you-!"

----

The Literature Club's president tapped her finger to her chin. "Ahahah, it took longer than I expected. When this story started, DDLC Plus wasn't announced; now, the facts about our backstories from that might render this tale completely moot." She adjusted her bow, and let out a sigh. "I really wanted to see how they would treat tiny people. But it feels like they ignored it all to make love with one another. I feel like the writer should apologize for that!"

"Then again, as others on the story's original site, and off-site, have pointed out... we've all been altered from our 'original' selves, to make the gears of this fetish move faster. I can't honestly tell if that's what the 'real' Natsuki and Yuri would do with each other... or even if I, myself, would truly indulge my curiosity this way, without those changes. How much can we be bent and forced in new shapes, while still staying recognizable? Still, I like to think that's all it takes. One small change, and we can learn so many more truths about one another. To me, long as I'm learning more about you, and the other members of my club, that's what really makes this place wonderful."

Sayori, with a small band-aid on her head, balanced her world on her nose, bopping it up and down and clapping her hands. "Orf, orf! Look at me, Protag, I'm a seal!"

Rushing back in, Yuri and Natsuki nearly broke through the door; clothes in a mess, panting, both with a strange smell between them.

"I - I'm so sorry, but the tea, it--"

"I tried to pull her back, but she kept-!"

Protag blinked at them from his seat. "Oh, you're already back? That was quick." He pointed to Sayori. "Her bump doesn't seem to be that bad - more of a surprise than anything. Are you both okay?"

Stepping in closer, Natsuki - gently covering herself up - seemed red-faced. "Are-are you making fun of us! We were out there, for like... like..."

Yuri shook her head, pulling her friend back. "N-nothing... of note. We just... had a lot... we wanted to discuss about... each other's... talents." She looked at the clock. "D-did we really...? it felt as if..."

"Okay, everyone!" Practically sliding in, Monika's ponytail bobbed. "There's still time before the day's over, so I want you all to take advantage of it. And if any of you need any extra tools, let me know!"

With a cross of her arms, Natsuki smiled. "Yeah, sure - but who cares about the clock? I'm definitely gonna take a bit of this club home with me today."

Nodding quickly, a hand to her chest, Yuri shut her eyes. "I know I'll be... keeping some of it... for life."

In the box, many more planets appeared - pink, purple, waiting patiently.

End Notes:

Whelp, that's it. I had plans for some other routes, but the "main" ending with the fewest twists was always gonna be like this, and the other routes' concepts are probably better suited to other stories.

Sorry for shafting Sayori there, I should do something special for her later. I also do want to expand on Monika's implications in something else. But for now, I'm happy I got this finished, and I'll be spending time on some other projects. Happy Pride Month, Happy DDLC+ Release, and Happy Clifford the Big Red Dog Trailer Release.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9389