Careless New Girl by Vexed
Summary:

Matt is a tiny person and he lives an extremely normal life... Until the new girl arrives.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Odor, Scat, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7749 Read: 27025 Published: June 26 2020 Updated: July 11 2021
Story Notes:

This is an old story, I just figured I'd publicly post the third chapter.

 

Please consider supporting my work (via Fanbox) to get:

 

I'm doing two 5k chapters a month for The Coach, two 5k chapters a month for Y-Strain, plus other commissions/stories. Lots of exciting things to come. Thank you <3

Support me on Fanbox.
https://vexed.fanbox.cc/

Join our new Discord.
https://discord.gg/eQMssXyVnH

View my Schedule. Orange is available to Fanbox supporters and green is out for everyone.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1olQAUM8DBeX4eTRh5nC4VIN6NlBUdzxw78YdS9voR7k/edit?usp=sharing

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by Vexed

2. Chapter 2 by Vexed

3. Chapter 3 by Vexed

Chapter 1 by Vexed

 

“Matt?” Marissa asked, as she peered into her older brother’s room. It was time for school and yet again he had slept in and missed breakfast.


“Hey! I’m ready to go!” Matt shouted up to the giantess who peered in from behind his door, hesitant to enter due to his size. He was literally just about to squeeze under the door and head downstairs as she had done this. He was extremely lucky to have been shrunk with such a supportive family, they spared no expense when it came to making his life easier so getting from his room to the ground floor was still only a staircase away.


“God Matt! Why do you do this?” Marissa asked, frustrated that he’d make her late. “The bus is going to be here in ten minutes!” she continued into the desolate room, deciding she’d have to find him in case he was still asleep. Peering over to the perch where his mini-bed was, she couldn’t quite make out if he was still in it.
Marissa inspected the floor of his bedroom to avoid stepping on him if he were there, not considering the possibility that he’d be directly below her by the door. Again he shouted to her, “I’M RIGHT HERE”, waving his arms and jumping as he did. The sixteen year old’s face remained unchanged as she pouted and continued to look around.


Giving up on searching from her brother’s bedroom door, she raised her socked foot into the air ready to begin her careful search. Matt watched in horror as his sister’s foot hovered menacingly above him, threatening to crush him at any moment.


Time slowed down for Matt as the foot got bigger and bigger before coming down and pulverising his three inch body into the carpet below. He felt her toes forcing him down as she began to put her weight onto it. It wasn’t a rarity that something like this would happen, Matt was as used to it as someone could be. He thanked the universe that shrunken people’s cells were essentially just condensed, allowing them to be much more resilient than one may have expected.


Marissa, confused, furrowed her brow as she stepped on something. Looking down, she was shocked to spot her tiny brother pinned to the floor by her toes; looking like roadkill and wheezing from his lungs being compressed. “Matt! Oh my God!” she said, forgetting for a moment to even lift her foot off him.


“Oh!” Marissa said, realising, “shit, sorry!” she continued, raising her foot off of him. Still breathing heavily, Matt climbed to his feet and brushed off his shoulders. Finally straightening his now creased tee with his hands, he looked up at the apologetic girl and spoke plainly, “it’s fine, let’s just get going!”


Feeling forgiven, and not really caring too much that she had stood on him, Marissa reached down to pick him up in her hand and carefully carried him downstairs and straight out the door. Perfectly timed, the long, yellow bus pulled up outside of their home and Marissa ran directly for it. She clenched him in her hand as she ran, Matt not having much say on the matter.


As Marissa climbed onto the packed bus she kept her tiny brother clenched tightly in her hand and peered over the filled chairs in an attempt to find a couple spare. Spotting only two left, she bolted towards them and threw herself into the gap. In an effort to maximise the safety of Matt, she sat him down on the seat by the window. Their family had agreed to try and maximise the normality of his life and this was one of those ways.


The hydraulics of the bus hissed as it raised slightly and began to move through the streets on its prowl to collect as many school-goers as it could, despite the lack of seats. Most of the people on the bus at this point were aware of their schoolmate’s shrunken condition, even going so far as to stand in order to allow him to sit in his own seat when they boarded.


The bus came to a harsh stop as it entered the first street of the next neighbourhood on its route. Marissa peered out the window at the person getting on and didn’t recognise her at all. She must have been the new girl, and she lived so close to them, Marissa thought excitedly.


With dark-red hair and a plump but curvaceous figure she was certainly a sight to behold. Her assets had the other students gawking, she could thank her appetite for those. Her face was stoic as she climbed aboard the bus of unfamiliar faces, only changing when she gave the driver a thankful, beaming smile.


As she made her way down the aisle she displayed relative confidence for a new kid as she searched for a place to sit. Finally, she paused at Marissa and Matt’s seats, cutting in and squeezing past Marissa suddenly.


Face to face with the girl’s huge ass as it passed, Marissa tried to speak up, “err… excus…”, but before she could even finish her sentence the ass she had been so close to slammed down into the chair; the girl’s dress flaring up slightly as she sat. Marissa’s jaw dropped in shock, as did the jaws of many other students who watched this ordeal happen.


Silence filled the surrounding seats on the bus, the air thick with tension. The girl noticed and turned to Marissa. She spoke in a civil but neutral tone, “Hi I’m Gretchen!”


Matt was in hell. He had screamed for her attention and even tried to throw himself onto the floor below as the girl’s gigantic ass came plummeting towards him like the Chicxulub asteroid. He only made it as far as halfway across the seat before her ass crushed him into the chair below. In his final moments, he peered over to his useless sister, noticing the paralysis-inducing shock in her face. Gretchen’s cheeks both conveniently and inconveniently landed either side of him, forcing him into the crack of her plump ass.


“Errr… Hi! You’ve sat on my brother”, Marissa pointed out. Gretchen looked at her as if she were crazy. “He’s smaller than normal, he’s definitely under there. Ask anyone!” she explained, feeling confident Gretchen would get up soon and that this unfortunate accident would be over.


“Hmm”, Gretchen began, pondering this for a moment. She ground her ass into the chair, a silent fart slipping out in the process, in an attempt to feel him. Marissa winced as she watched this, knowing of the hellish ordeal Matt was going through right now but not realising just how bad it was. “Doesn’t feel like he’s under there”, Gretchen responded, unmoving and pretending she hadn’t just passed gas. She leaned over to Marissa, very aware of the eyes on them, and whispered, “and I’m wearing a thong, so I’m sure I’d feel him”, followed by a cheeky wink. Oh how wrong she was.


Matt cried out as the girl above him ground her ass into the chair, forcing him deeper between her cheeks until he was held tightly by them pressing together near her asshole. Suddenly, the hole before him bulged outwards before releasing a short burst of toxic, rancid gas directly into his unwilling face; totally unbeknownst to everyone around her. He was thankful for the thin veil of her thong shielding him from the sheer brunt of the blast, although the potent odour assaulted his senses nonetheless.


A girl from the seat behind stood up slightly and peered over to the two girls in front, as Marissa sat there dumbfounded. “Her brother is genuinely under there, you’re gonna have to stand”, the girl explained.


Finally accepting the possibility that there could be a shrunken boy beneath her ass, Gretchen shrugged and simply replied, “well he’ll have to wait, we can share for now”. She assumed he was under one of her cheeks but pushed it to the back of her mind for now, she just didn’t really care.


As the journey continued in relative silence, Marissa was too overwhelmed by the girl’s dominance to challenge her further. Her brother would have to wait, he’d survive surely! Gretchen felt an uncomfortable feeling against her asshole, her thong was likely twisted. One of the few downsides of thongs, she thought!
Killing two birds with one stone, she decided she’d let her captive breathe for a moment while she adjusted it. Lifting her right cheek, she slipped her hand under her dress and adjusted her thong until it was untwisted. Discourteously allowing it to spring back deep into her crack.


Matt thought salvation had arrived as Gretchen’s hand began to dig into the crack that held him so tightly. He watched, horrified, as she gripped the thong before him and slid it out of her crack along her cheek. It merely grazed past his clenched body as she did so. Like peering into the barrel of a gun, he managed a weak scream as she briefly held then released her untwisted thong and it hit him with the speed of a bullet. Dragging him into the depths of her crack, he was allowed no shield from her asshole this time as the thong pinned him tightly against it. The journey continued uneventfully while she frequently flexed her pucker, almost as if it gnawed on him. Did she really not realise he was there?

“Do you want to be friends by any chance?” Gretchen asked Marissa, breaking the silence between the two girls.


Marissa looked up at Gretchen as she asked and considered the ramifications of each response she could make. Deciding it would be best to keep the girl happy whilst she had her brother, and secretly admiring her raw confidence and power, Marissa agreed smiling. Perhaps this would turn out to be the beginning of a great friendship between the two girls, she thought.


After a sweaty, packed journey, the bus finally arrived at school and huffed to a stop. Everyone quickly disembarked aside from Gretchen and Marissa, everyone else had clearly moved on from the drama of Gretchen sitting on Matt and were no longer interested. “Well I guess it’s time”, Gretchen said, standing up out of her seat.


To Marissa’s surprise, Matt was nowhere to be found. She searched the chair, even looking under it just in case. Marissa peered back up at Gretchen as she towered over her, and looked towards her ass…


“Yeah I guess he’s in my thong, I thought it was twisted but it must have been him” Gretchen explained, Marissa couldn’t believe it. How could Gretchen be so nonchalant about this? Not really caring, Gretchen started walking down the aisle towards the exit. Marissa followed her like a lost puppy, staring at her ass the entire time not knowing what to do. Gretchen’s plump cheeks rubbed Matt as she walked, the sweat from her body congregating on the small of her back before streaming between her cheeks as she moved.


“Whereabouts are your classes now?” Gretchen asked her new friend, considering how she can get Matt back to his sister without either of them being late for class.


“East wing, how about you?” Marissa responded with her fingers crossed.
“Ah west wing!” Gretchen said frustratingly. “I’ll go to the toilet on the way and get him out. Why don’t we go to Taco Bell for lunch and I’ll give you him back there”. In response, Marissa looked at her new friend hesitantly for a moment before deciding this was the best option. Matt would be safe with Gretchen for a couple classes surely!


Gretchen quickly rushed into the bathroom, happy to find it was empty. Choosing the furthest stall, she wasted no time in locking the door behind her, hiking her dress up, pulling her thong down her legs and sitting down on the toilet.


The pressure around Matt lessened as Gretchen sat down on the toilet and her cheeks spread open to expose her asshole, now able to see out from between her cheeks, he saw the pit of icy cold water below surrounded by porcelain. He screamed and desperately clawed at her cheeks in an attempt to not slip in.


Suddenly a jet of hot, steaming urine shot out of her vagina as her lips spread open. The blast itself nearly knocked him into the water below as it erratically sprayed out of Gretchen with the force of a pressure hose. As she peed, she peered down into her panties and fiddled with them as she searched for the tiny boy, not quite sure how big he actually was and not seeing him in per thong at all.


A shift in her stomach worried her as she realised she was going to be late for her first class, however this could not wait. She didn’t know how she’d explain to Marissa that she had lost her brother, maybe he was on the bus still. It would have to wait either way.


Straining, Gretchen’s asshole bulged outwards again as Matt watched on in horror from ground zero. Her usually tight pucker opened up like a flower to allow the brown mass passage out of her rectum. As she pushed, it loomed closer and closer to Matt until finally the tip of her stinking log began pressing into him, forcing him deeper into the bowl with it.


As Matt was pushed clear of Gretchen’s cheeks, he found that his clothes had become stuck to the thick, brown shit that she struggled to push out of her due to its girth. He wanted to cry as he slowly descended into the bowl below, the log extending to seven inches in length, over twice his size.


Relatively empty from the one huge log, Gretchen tightened her asshole again, jumping slightly as the huge mass, and Matt, fell into the water below and splashed her ass as they broke the surface. She reached over for toilet paper and unceremoniously rubbed it along her crack in an attempt to clean her brown eye, not doing a great job as she rushed.


Standing up, she turned to face the toilet and throw her paper in when she saw a tiny man flailing in the water, struggling to detach himself from her log. Her mouth opened in shock and her eyes widened. Matt peered back up at her for help, screaming all the while, and saw that her panties weren’t even up her legs yet as they were held by the tension she kept with her knees.


Using the dirty toilet paper in her hand, she reached in and plucked him out of the water below. Matt retched in disgust as the shitty paper further smeared his body in her filth. “Urghh”, Gretchen said as she looked at Marissa’s shrunken brother. Visibly disgusted at the sight of him she held him away from her face and over the bowl. Greeting him, she said, “Hi I’m Gretchen”, whilst holding her nose with her other hand.


“I guess I need to give you back to your sister”, she explained, to Matt’s relief. Looking down at her dress and then back at him for a moment, she said, “But I don’t have any pockets and you’re disgusting, I’ll rinse you but you’re still probably gonna stink wherever I put you”. Plucking him out of the paper by the tip of his foot, she dropped the used paper into the bowl below.


Matt watched, petrified, as she flushed the toilet with him still held precariously above the swirling vortex. With her spare hand, she hastily slid her panties up her legs and exited the cubicle. Carelessly, Gretchen tossed him into the wet sink and he slid around like a board in a skatepark. Matt peered up with eyes that begged for mercy at the brutal giantess as she turned on the tap and he was soon drenched by more cold water.


Stripping off his dirty clothes and vigorously rubbing his tiny body, she left him feeling cold, wet and embarrassed; but at least a little cleaner. The bell rang loudly to signify that first period had begun. “We have to hurry”, Gretchen said as she lifted him to see if he still smelled. The look of disgust returned to her face as she whiffed the smell of her own shit that was still ingrained in his body.


“An ass for an ass”, Gretchen simply stated, as she hiked her dress back up and moved him around behind her. She pulled the strip of thong that lay so deep in her still unclean ass and lay him down against the fabric. Matt squirmed in protest but his movements were quickly halted as he was launched back into the depths of her putrid smelling behind.


Almost ready to run for class, Gretchen quickly washed her hands and headed for the door. For good measure, she grabbed her thong waistband and pulled it up tightly, feeling something enter her asshole slightly. She moaned at the intrusion before straightening her dress and exiting the room hurriedly. Not feeling like she needed one, Gretchen strained hard before managing to force out a single wet, putrid fart from the depths of her rectum. It blasted its way out around his tightly held head and burned itself into both Matt and her thong as a sick housewarming gift, slickening them both.


Matt would’ve screamed if his head hadn’t been forced into her slick-with-shit asshole as her asshole expanded and her thong dragged him into it. This was the worst day of his life, after having been treated so well by his family and peers and only being the victim of unfortunate accidents. And the worst part about all of this was that this was the worst day of his life… so far.

Chapter 2 by Vexed
Gretchen rushed into her classroom, very aware that she was late. Her hurried pace only served to work Matt deeper into her, she could feel his shoulders pressing against her sphincter as he slipped deeper into her greasy asshole.

“Late!” the teacher shouted as Gretchen bowed her head, entering the classroom.

“Sorry!” Gretchen quickly replied as she peered into the classroom, praying a spare seat was going to be obvious to her.

“You must be the new girl… Gretchen… My name is Miss McNally. You can sit over there”, Miss McNally instructed, pointing over to an empty chair in the back row. Gretchen hurried over to her chair and quickly slammed her ass into it.

Matt’s world was hell as Gretchen’s plump ass cheeks kneaded his tiny form between them before she sat down heavily, the force from the hit forcing his shoulders past the threshold of her sphincter. She bit her lip down hard as she felt his intrusion, the sensation causing her unbearable pleasure. She thought about whether or not keeping Matt in her crack had been a good idea if he was going to feel like this during class.

The class itself was mostly uneventful after she had sat down, Matt continued to squirm in desperation. His legs swung wildly against her sensitive skin, unknowingly forcing himself deeper. By the end of the class, only Matt’s feet were left between her cheeks.

Almost Matt’s entire body was now fully in the grasp of Gretchen’s rectum. He counted himself lucky that she had just been to the bathroom so it was mostly empty, the smell however was the worst odour he had ever encountered. The wretched stench of a lifetime’s worth of shit had seeped into her rectal walls, tainting the already vile gas that passed through.

However, no gas passed through as Gretchen held her sphincter shut around Matt. She tried to stop him going so deep that she might struggle to get him out but also wanted to avoid farting in class when she couldn’t guarantee it would be quiet. Once the bell rang, she quickly made her way to her next class.

“P.E”, her timetable said. She hurried to the room for P.E, trying to flex her sphincter in such a way that Matt’s feet wouldn’t be sucked in. As she entered the P.E department, she was shocked to find that it was full of sports equipment and on the wall it said “Physical Education”. She headed quickly to her locker nearby and grabbed her sports clothes.

Moving into the changing rooms, she quickly stripped out of her dress and put her top, leggings and trainers on. With the extra pressure from her tightly fitted leggings pressing down around her ass, she felt Matt’s feet slip past her sphincter. His full form fell into the immensely hot void that was her rectum, he lay there horrified and covered even more in her excrement.

Gretchen was feeling a little panicked about Matt being lost inside her bowels, she knew all too well how hard it had been to get her favourite dildo out of there after it slipped inside. She couldn’t worry about it now though, she had some Netball to play.

As the physical activity progressed, Gretchen could feel her anal dweller slamming against her insides with every jump and move she made. She was hyper aware of the depths he was inside of her, seemingly inching his way up her colon as time progressed.

Matt flailed desperately in the stinking, hot hell. He had lost his perception of direction entirely and was blindly moving, mostly controlled by the outside forces as Gretchen sprinted around and jumped way more than seemed normal. He had no idea she was playing Netball.

After around forty five minutes, Gretchen and the other girls in her class finished up their game and headed back inside to get changed back into their normal clothes. They were all a little sweaty but this was typical of school not to leave enough time for showers. Deodorant would have to do.

After throwing her clothes back on, Gretchen headed straight for the disabled toilets and ran inside before anybody saw. She hiked her dress up and plucked her moist thong out from between her sweaty ass, it resisted but soon sprung out like a trebuchet. Facing away from the toilet and raising her leg, she spread her cheeks and began to push.

She felt Matt slowly oozing his way out of her rectum, edging his way from the farthest reaches of her rectum. Matt could feel her walls pressing down on him from all angles, like getting the last bit of toothpaste from a tube she squeezed down on his head and shoulders to move him further towards her hole.

Eventually, he began to pop out like any of her other shits, except he was squirming in fits of weakened anger. His legs initially came out, then his torso, she paused with his head still clutched by her sphincter. Raising herself up to an almost standing position, she wriggled her ass playfully and laughed as Matt’s tiny body swung like a pendulum.

Carefully, she plucked his body out from her asshole, making a light pop as she did. Holding him with just the tips of two fingers, she carried him over to the sink and turned it on. The cold water blasted down onto Matt, he accepted it as Gretchen’s shit was washed away. As she had done before, she rubbed his body down in an attempt to get most of it off.

She glared down at the tiny boy. “Listen! Marissa and I are going to be best friends and you aren’t going to ruin it because you ACCIDENTALLY fell into my asshole. As far as she is aware, I was perfectly accommodating of your puny size. If she even has the tiniest idea of where you were, you’ll be begging for me to put you in my ass when I’m done with you!” Gretchen shouted down to the tiny, shivering boy. He nodded in response, not wanting to anger her.

“Great!” she said gleefully, her attitude changing immediately. She hiked her dress back up and pulled the front of her panties open slightly. Matt flailed as he expected to be put back in her ass or against her sweat-ridden vagina, however Gretchen slid him into her panties and stopped just after his waist was under her waistband. She slowly released the front of her panties and they kept him firmly held against her bare stomach.

Matt couldn’t help but think about how this could have been an option instead of her asscrack earlier as she pulled her dress over him and went to meet Marissa. With each step, he slid deeper into her panties but constant adjustments by Gretchen through her dress meant he never went too far.

“Hey!” Marissa said as Gretchen approached her outside of school. The two girls immediately began walking towards Taco Bell, side by side.

“Hey!” Gretchen replied with a smile, excited for their tacos. “Do you want your brother back now or inside Taco Bell?” she asked, feigning her neutral stance on giving him back. She wanted to keep him but knew she couldn’t, sadly.

“Ermm, sure I can take him. Where is he?” Marissa asked, curious about where she had kept him this all time since she was in a dress.

Gretchen looked around to check there was nobody nearby before she pulled her dress up and exposed Matt being firmly held against her to Marissa. She carefully plucked his body out from her waistband and held him out in front of her new friend before pulling her dress back down over her nether regions.

Marissa smiled at her brother as she reached down to carry him herself. Matt, peered up at Gretchen who was glaring at him for a moment, before looking back at Marissa and returning her smile. Was this really going to be his life now? Could he really be a victim to Gretchen for the foreseeable future?

The two girls continued down the path before reaching their temple, Taco Bell! Excitedly, the two of them hurried inside and ordered. Matt was just going to have some of Marissa’s as usual, there was no point in him getting his own food.

Once their order was ready, Marissa placed Matt onto the tray and carried their food over to a vacant booth. Gretchen excitedly threw herself onto the chairs and eagerly awaited Marissa sitting down too. The two girls began tucking into their food, Marissa periodically would pull off bits of her food and pass it down to Matt who was starving from his strenuous day so far. Marissa hadn’t noticed any smell coming off of him yet and he prayed she didn’t, God only knows what Gretchen would do to him even if Marissa found out accidentally.

“I can’t believe you sat on Matt that entire bus ride!” Marissa said between mouthfuls, clearly in awe at Gretchen’s confidence. “Did you like it Matt?”

Matt looked at his sister and then over to Gretchen, who’s glare was unmistakable. “Ermm, yeah it was okay I guess” he said simply, wincing as he waited for Gretchen to react negatively. However, her reaction never came as she smiled and continued to eat.

“I’ve been around shrunken people before and they weren’t given such an easy ride!” Gretchen explained. “My friend had been in people’s stomachs for dares and everything!” she continued.

Marissa couldn’t believe it. “In someone’s stomach? And they lived?” she asked, her jaw nearly hitting the table. Matt hated this conversation, Marissa seemed to be in awe at Gretchen’s uncaring attitude and it only spelled trouble for him. He stayed out of it, keeping his head down as he tucked into his food. “And it’s safe?” Marissa questioned further.

“Totally safe! I can’t believe you haven’t tried it” Gretchen replied with a mouthful of burrito barely staying in as she spoke.

Marissa blushed, “oh no I couldn’t! I wouldn’t! You do it”.

Gretchen’s eyes widened at those last three words, Matt’s eyes widened also hearing something so outrageous. “Me?” Gretchen asked, assuming Marissa was mistaken or joking.

“Yeah, you do it. As you say, it’s safe and he liked it under your butt. Matt is always open to try new things!” Marissa explained to Gretchen.

“Ermm actually…” Matt began, raising his hand into the air matter-of-factly. His words were cut off as Gretchen clasped her hand around him in an attempt to ‘accidentally’ stop whatever he was about to say.

“Sure, I’m sure he won’t mind. How shall I do it?” Gretchen asked as she held him in front of her huge maw. “Maybe I should…” she began, as she moved him back towards the table and squeezed him until he was in a ball. “Put him in here”, she finished, stuffing his crumpled form into the edge of her burrito.

Marissa watched in awe at this whole exchange, she couldn’t believe Matt didn’t mind! How come he had never mentioned this side of being shrunk before!? Matt desperately attempted to clamber out from amongst the beans and beef, however he had been stuffed in too well and could only watch as Gretchen raised the burrito up to her mouth. Her teeth glimmered in the light as he edged closer and closer to them, a welcome contrast to the dark pit that was her throat.

Marissa was on the edge of her seat as the burrito got closer and closer, the edge of it touching Gretchen’s lips. The girthy burrito slowly made its way into her mouth before she bit down and pulled the edge off with Matt inside.

Carefully, she chewed the food around Matt until it was an unidentifiable mush. She took extra care to avoid biting him but did find him clambering against her teeth frequently as she continued to chew the burrito so she could swallow it easier. Marissa watched in horror as the girl she barely knew chewed, “is he okay?”

Gretchen looked back at her friend calmly and nodded her head with her mouth full. “Oh yeah he’s fine”, she said, spitting some of her burrito out onto the table by accident. She stuck her tongue out to display Matt lying on top of it surrounded by the mush of food that had been chewed.

Marissa couldn’t believe it, she watched in awe as her new friend retracted her tongue and closed her mouth; to seal her brother inside. With little further ceremony, she raised her tongue to the roof of her mouth and swallowed.

Marissa could see the huge mass, that included her brother, exit Gretchen’s mouth and she followed its progress down her gullet before disappearing into her stomach. Matt was pressed powerfully on all sides as this happened, the pitch black hell that was her gullet was insanely powerful.

Suddenly, he fell into a pile of undigested food and looked around in disgust. It was almost pitch black as only the slightest dark red tinge of light made it through her stomach lining. He climbed as high as he could on the pile of food, wanting to avoid her stomach acid for as long as possible.

Out of nowhere, Gretchen’s esophagus opened again and more burrito came flying down towards him. The huge mass of food covered his body. He flailed in an attempt to get it off of him but was met with more as Gretchen wolfed her food down. Soon he was completely buried in the pile of food, with only a tiny pocket of air in front of his face. He was stuck here now, and totally at the mercy of Gretchen’s digestive system.
Chapter 3 by Vexed
“So, he’s in there now?” Marissa asked inquisitively.

Between mouthfuls of food, Gretchen replied, “Oh yeah… He’s in there.” She continued to eat her burrito, sparing little thought for Matt in her stomach.

Marissa couldn’t take her eyes off of Gretchen, in awe at the new world she had been exposed to. “And you can feel him in there?” she questioned further.

“Well... “ Gretchen explained, chomping hungrily down on the last bit of her burrito, “No more than the rest of my food.” Lifting her drink from the table, she wrapped her plump lips around the straw and sucked.

Matt struggled to climb out from the pile of food as more rained down upon him. The only saving grace he seemed to have was the small pocket of air still in front, but he feared it wouldn’t last forever. As he attempted to move his arms and legs, he found that they had been pinned by the sheer weight of the mass of food around him.

He could only barely hear their conversation through Gretchen’s thick stomach lining, and it was nothing more than low, inaudible groans. At the forefront of what he could hear was the hissing and gurgling of acid dissolving the food beneath and around him. He screamed out for help, the noise registering to Gretchen as nothing more than another one of the rumbles inside of her.

Marissa watched, eyes wide, as Gretchen finished off her food. Shifting her gaze to where her stomach lay beneath her dress, Marissa asked, “And you’re certain he’s safe?”

“Oh yeah, definitely!” Gretchen confirmed, “These shrunken people are certainly resilient enough. If he doesn’t end up too deep in my digestive system, I can cough him up. Otherwise…”

“Otherwise?” Marissa wondered, a little nervous about the whole thing. It was exciting, but she really wanted Gretchen to hold her hand through this. It was her brother after all, and she only wanted him doing this if it was truly safe.

Gretchen explained, “Otherwise… He’ll have to go out the other way…” Knowing this might be a lot for Marissa to process, Gretchen quickly maneuvered the conversation, “So, since it may take a little while… Do you want to sleep over at my house tonight?”

Dismissing the alternative to coughing him up, Marissa’s face lit up at the other idea. Gretchen was so cool, she couldn’t miss out. “Ermm, yeah! Totally!” she stuttered, “I can grab some stuff for me and Matt from home, and tell our Mom we’ll both be staying over.” Her grin was wide as Gretchen smiled warmly back at her.

“Cool!” Gretchen replied, “That sounds perfect! That way nobody will be wondering where he is while we wait for him to... finish his trip.” She rubbed her stomach gently through her dress to emphasise those last three words.

Gretchen and Marissa finished up their meals and made their way back to school. On the way, Marissa called her Mom to let her know what their plans were for the evening. She was a little hesitant about Matt staying over, especially considering it was someone she didn’t know. But in the end, she decided she couldn’t coddle him forever. She needed to trust him.

With each step Gretchen took, Matt was thrown around amongst the chewed up food as it sloshed in her stomach. Desperate for help, he screamed out, “MARISSAA!” But nothing audible made it to his sister’s ears, yet she only walked less than a metre away from where he lay trapped.

As the girls got back to school, the bell for lunch to end rang loudly. “Alright, well here’s my address.” Gretchen explained, as she pulled out her notepad and scribbled it down for Marissa. Passing her the note, she said, “Just come over as soon as you can after school. Do you want me to wait for you before I let Matt out?”

“Wait for me?” Marissa asked, slightly confused at the whole process of letting Matt out. But she figured she should be there, just to be safe. She stuttered in response, “Erm… Yeah… I would want to make sure he was okay during the whole thing.”

Gretchen laughed, knowing better what Matt’s release would entail, “Ha, sure. Well I have class now, so I’ll see you later!”

“See ya!” Marissa said back, as they split off and headed to their respective classes.

The rest of school was mostly uneventful. Marissa couldn’t focus for the remainder of the day, eager to meet up with Gretchen later. And Gretchen continued her day relatively unphased by the tiny passenger riding along with the rest of her food, through her digestive system. She could feel the pressure in her stomach moving lower, periodic bubbles and groans reminding her that Matt was likely on the move.

Once school finished, Gretchen got a ride home from her Mom. She was quite excited for Marissa to come over. Her first day and she’d made a friend, and that friend was coming over! As her Mom drove home, the much larger, red-headed woman asked, “So how was your first day?”

“It was great, Mom! I made a friend today. Is it alright if she stays over tonight?” Gretchen asked back, ecstatic about how things had gone today.

“That’s fantastic, honey! Sure, that’s no problem at all. We can order pizza and everything, I’m so happy for you!” Gretchen’s Mom said, eager for her to settle in well and pleased to hear she was managing. Slightly worried about one thing, her Mom questioned, “And you didn’t cause any trouble today? We don’t want you getting kicked out of school again.”

“Of course not!” Gretchen quickly replied, lying through her teeth. She continued, “In fact, my new friend’s brother is shrunken, and we’re friends!”

“That’s great news!” Her Mom mused, “And let’s keep it that way, we don’t need any more missing persons cases directed at you. You’re lucky the last one was dropped due to lack of evidence.”

Matt was totally unaware of the conversation going on around him. He was in total darkness now, having been sucked through a tight tube along with the rest of the mush he had been encased in. His skin stung a little, and he tried his best to keep his eyes tight shut, but for the most part he was surviving. As much as he hated to say it, he was thankful for the food surrounding him, for it protected him from a lot of the acids and other fluids within Gretchen.

He could hear a loud, consistent roar outside of Gretchen’s body. Was she in a car? Was she going home?! He prayed Marissa was with her. She’d make sure he was safe, right? He didn’t even know anymore. His entire world had been flipped upside down, and now he was at the mercy of a girl he didn’t even know.

Finally arriving at home, Gretchen and her Mom headed inside. Gretchen wasted no time in running straight upstairs to hang out in her room while she waited for Marissa to come.

Gretchen wasn’t quite sure how Marissa would be explaining her brother’s absence to her parents, but she was confident she’d handle it. It made sense in her head for him to stay with her while Marissa collected their things to stay over, she just hoped Marissa would think of that too. She really couldn’t afford to have Matt reported as missing, or worse yet - found and blabbing about what she had done.

But he wouldn’t snitch. She’d make sure of that. Once he was out of her stomach, she’d remind him of who was in control. And Marissa? Well Marissa was already in the palm of her hand; a perfect, naive prodigy. And one who seemed intrigued by what she had already done to her brother.

Gretchen played on her phone while she waited. The pressure in her stomach had moved much lower by now, and she could feel something beginning to press against her backdoor. Her body groaned, beginning to reach its final stage in processing her lunch. She held her stomach, “Urgh, I hope Marissa doesn’t take too much longer!”

Matt was in hell. The smell had changed from one of mixed foods, to sheer human waste. And he was encased in the thick sludge that emanated the foul odour. He was terrified at where he was, it was a reality he truly didn’t wish to accept. Trying his best to move, he made no difference in his situation as his limbs were pinned down by the tightly packed waste. He had been in this position once already today, except from the other side of her asshole, and he couldn’t stress how awful it was. He questioned whether choking to death would be such a bad idea, but kept his hopes up that it would all be over soon.

As Gretchen scrolled down her social media, bored, she heard a thumping downstairs, followed by a muffled conversation. “That must be Marissa!” she said aloud, jumping up from her bed and heading to the top of the stairs. The shit inside her lurched downwards as she moved, it pressing more firmly against her sphincter. Looking down the stairs, she spotted her new friend talking to her Mom, “Hey Marissa! Come on up.”

“Hey Gretchen!” Marissa replied, running up the stairs with her full backpack heaved over her shoulder. As the pair moved into the privacy of Gretchen’s room, Marissa whispered, “So is he still in there? How do we get him out?

“Yep he’s still in there. As promised, so you could keep an eye on him while he comes out…” Gretchen replied hesitantly. Continuing, she explained, “I’m not sure you’re fully aware of how he comes out, but he has been through my digestive system.”

“Alright, so he comes out by...” Marissa wondered innocently, still confused.

Gretchen smiled at her naivety, “He comes out by… Well, why don’t you follow me and I’ll just show you.” The girls made their way out of Gretchen’s room and into the bathroom. As Marissa followed Gretchen in, Gretchen locked the door behind them.

“Why are we in the bathroom?” Marissa asked, when it finally dawned on her, “Oh. No. Is there not any other way?” Her face changed from one of playful curiosity, to fear.

Gretchen laughed, “Sorry Marissa, but no. Your brother is around here inside of me…” She pointed to her ass through her dress, before continuing, “There’s no way he’s coming out any other way.”

As she moved over to the toilet, she hiked her dress up and pulled her thong down her thighs. Sitting down, she explained further to the shocked Marissa, “But don’t worry. This is totally safe, and he might enjoy himself.”

“He might enjoy himself?” Marissa asked, her concerns slightly appeased by Gretchen’s confidence in getting him out this way. The whole situation was very confusing to her, but she couldn’t help but find it all so interesting. He’s really in there, she wondered, imagining what it felt like for Gretchen to have a living person in her ass like that.

“Sure, why not. It’s like a huge rollercoaster, don’t ya think?” Gretchen replied, laughing.

“Ha, yeah I guess it could be like a rollercoaster... Maybe he’d let me try it one time.” Marissa said in response, her mind beginning to wander at the possibilities.

“Yeah, maybe!” Gretchen replied, groaning as she began to push.

Matt could feel his world shifting around him as he lurched forward. The pressure around him increased suddenly as he passed by her sphincter, followed by it decreasing substantially. The new lack in pressure around him renewed his struggles, hoping to break apart the waste that encased him. He heard Gretchen groan above, the noise still muffled but much less so now.

As Gretchen felt the log leaving her body, she continued to push until the monstrously sized entity slipped out of her. Marissa winced as she heard the splash into the toilet bowl. Gretchen jumped slightly as the cold water splashed against her ass, “Oooh!”

As Matt fell into the water, the log broke apart around him finally. Trying to open his eyes, he could barely keep them open as the blinding light flooded into his eyes, refracted by the dirty water. But he had more important things on his mind than if he could see as he flailed in the torrential waste, desperate to keep his head above water.

Breaching the surface, he kicked his legs wildly to stay afloat. Looking up, he caught a glimpse of where he had just residden. Above him, eclipsing most of the light from the bathroom she was in, was Gretchen’s huge ass. The way she was sitting, with her cheeks spread and her asshole flared so openly, was terrifying. He prayed she was done, as he had flashbacks of this exact scenario earlier today.

“So is he in the toilet now?” Marissa asked timidly, feeling slightly awkward standing by the door as Gretchen used the bathroom.

“He sure is!” Gretchen replied confidently, still perched upon the porcelain bowl..

Matt heard their conversation clearly now as he swam to keep afloat in the murky water. As he heard Marissa asking about him, he screamed up through the bowl, “MARISSAA!”

As soon as the faintest slither of Matt’s scream entered Gretchen’s ears, she released the pressure in her bladder. Her vaginal lips burst open as a torrent of her hot piss flooded out of her, descending upon Matt and sending tumbling through the water.

Marissa stepped forward in panic. “Gretchen!” she shouted as she heard the sudden hiss of the girl’s urine into the water her brother was in.

Shrugging, Gretchen reassured her, “It’s fine! I’m sorry, I couldn’t hold it. Pee isn’t toxic anyway, he could definitely use a rinse!” Marissa stepped back, conflicted but unable to make a difference right now anyway. The one thing she knew was that arguing with Gretchen, while she was sitting on the toilet her brother was trapped in, would only end negatively.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9361