Mommy's Quarantine by Tiny_Significance
Summary:

A young man is living under quarantine with his mother, and decides it’s been too long since he’s seen his girlfriend. His overprotective mother doesn’t quite agree with this when she catches him trying to sneak out. When he insists on his freedom, the maternal instinct to keep him safe kicks in, and she decides to put her foot down… literally. 


Categories: Giantess, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Maternal, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 19840 Read: 102723 Published: June 20 2020 Updated: February 08 2021
Story Notes:

First and foremost, I have to give shoutouts to https://www.instagram.com/amberraefeet/ 

She is the main inspiration for the Mom in this story! 

And https://www.instagram.com/roseyrat812/ 

She is who I named the main character’s girlfriend after in this story! 

(They’re both super sweet, and you should go follow them and tell them that this story sent you!) 

This is a story that I've been waiting ALL of quarantine for someone else to write, but it hasn't happened. So, I decided to write it myself. The inspiration for this story came from a number of places: 

This is the primary source, but it’s ass insertion, and I don't personally think that fits well with the premise: 

https://www.deviantart.com/the-shift-key/art/Spending-Quarantine-with-Mom-841268272 

Others from Deviantart: 

https://www.deviantart.com/si11ouette/art/Motherly-536769298 

https://www.deviantart.com/jakeunderfoot/art/Mom-s-sweaty-toes-827027213 

https://www.deviantart.com/jakeunderfoot/art/Mother-Son-Bonding-806894317 

https://www.deviantart.com/alittletoo-rocky1986/art/Oh-mother-563155356 

https://www.deviantart.com/catman450/art/Mom10-768532956 

https://www.deviantart.com/catman450/art/Mom12-768533183 

https://www.deviantart.com/underjule/art/Moms-foot-punishment-726936847 

Inspirations from here on GiantessWorld: 

Mommy's Time-Out by Jacksmith (ICONIC) 

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2621&textsize=0&chapter=1 

Tests and Trials by Littlelee (AMAZING) 

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8484&textsize=0&chapter=2 

Short Stories of Motherly Torture by Ace Jack (Really just the first chapter/one-shot titled “Son Burnt”) 

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1693&textsize=0&chapter=1 

Mother & Son: Underfoot by Azra (There’s a lot in this story that I personally think is gross, but I like the foot stuff and the basic premise) 

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1900&textsize=0&chapter=10 

Ok, that was a lot, but I like to give credit where it is due... 

Now, here's the story... 

 

1. Chapter 1: The Best Laid Plans... by Tiny_Significance

2. Chapter 2: Putting Her Foot Down by Tiny_Significance

3. Chapter 3: Maternal Affection by Tiny_Significance

4. Chapter 4: Miscommunication by Tiny_Significance

5. Chapter 5: Playing With Her Food by Tiny_Significance

6. Chapter 6: Bath Time! by Tiny_Significance

7. Chapter 7: Getting Started by Tiny_Significance

8. Chapter 8: Going Public by Tiny_Significance

Chapter 1: The Best Laid Plans... by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

 

When a young man makes a fateful decision to act rebelliously in the name of love, mother and son have a heated discussion on proper social distancing...

However, one of them decides that actions speak louder than words! 

 

 

It's late April, and *this virus* is still widespread. I’ve been locked down in quarantine with my Mom for almost two months now. 

I’m nineteen years old, and I’m a sophomore attending the local college, but all of my classes are online now. I live with my Mom because it’s just cheaper that way. Well, she's not technically my Mom because I was in the foster system for most of my early childhood. I was adopted by her when I was seven, and she’s been my single mother for the past twelve years. This was difficult at first because I actually had a bit of a crush on her at the beginning(which I find super embarrassing but she always tells me was very cute), and my brain had to get used to seeing her as my Mom. She’s a really sweet person, one of the kindest I know, and a super affectionate and supportive Mom. The only thing is that she can be a little overbearing at times. Not to mention that she’s extremely protective of me, if not possessive. Every girl I’ve ever had a crush on has been cause for her suspicion, and most of them get super intimidated, which really frustrated me after a while. 

I was sitting on my bed on a Friday night, in a FaceTime call with my girlfriend. Her name is Rosey, and she’s one of the best things to ever happen to me. We met in junior year of high school, and immediately hit it off. She wasn’t intimidated by my Mom, and my Mom really seems to like her. Rosey and I’s relationship had started getting serious near the end of 2019, and I was hoping to marry her someday. We used to go out all the time before we were limited to these FaceTime calls in quarantine. I hate not being with her. It just doesn’t feel right. 

“So what did you do today?” Rosey asked. 

“Oh, you know,” I said. “Same shit, different day. Watch Netflix and YouTube, eat snacks, hang out with my Mom, miss you…” 

“Heehee,” my girlfriend giggled, melting my heart. “You’re so cute! I miss you too, baby. What did you and your Mom do?” 

“Oh, she wanted to watch a movie,” I said nonchalantly. “So we did. We sat on the couch and she had her arms around me the whole time. I think she just felt lonely, so I got a blanket and threw it over us like we would when I was a kid.” 

“Awww, you and your Mom are so close with each other, baby,” Rosey said, beaming at me with that dazzling smile. “It’s honestly adorable.” 

“We’re not that close,” I said, blushing and feeling embarrassed. 

“Oh just face it. You’re a total momma’s boy!” she teased, loving my embarrassment. 

“Does baby love his mama, huh?” She started cooing in a baby voice. “Does widdle baby wuve his mama?” 

“Cut it out, babe!” I pleaded, my face fully red. I tried not to smile and encourage her. “I’ve grown out of that.” 

“I’m just teasing, baby,” she said, returning to her normal voice. “It’s honestly really sweet. Girls like it when a man has a good relationship with his mother. But maybe... since baby’s all grown up... he’d like to spend some time with his new mama?” 

Rosey raised her camera so that I could see her body laid out on her bedsheets. She was wearing a breezy trapeze crop top and some soft sweatpants. I felt my underwear tighten as my blood started pumping faster and my pupils dilated. Rosey giggled at this, loving how I was just putty in her hands, even when not physically near me. 

“Umm… yeah,” I stammered, trying to think of something equally flirty to say, and failing. “Maybe he would.” 

“Maybe you’d like to sit on my lap and forget all∼ your problems?” she cooed. 

“Thick thighs really do save lives,” I said, earning a chuckle from my Rosey. 

“You better bet mine do!” She laughed. Then she pouted a little. “Ugh, it’s too bad that we can’t.” 

“Maybe…” I said, thinking of something. “Maybe we could…” 

“You wanna come over?” Rosey asked. “Baby, I want that more than anything, but you’re Mom would never let you!” 

“We’re adults, Rosey,” I said. “She can’t stop us from doing what we want. Besides, she doesn’t have to know…” 

“You wanna sneak over here?” She asked, shocked. “You’re Mom would kill you!” 

“Yeah, she’ll probably wake up before I get back,” I said, “but it’s easier to ask forgiveness than permission! I love you, Rosey, and I can’t stand this separation anymore!” 

“I love you too, baby.” My girlfriend said softly. “Fine. Come over then, big man. I can’t wait!” 

She made kissy lips at the camera, and I reciprocated. 

“I’ll see you tomorrow, my love.” 

 

The next morning, I got up early, taking a shower in my bathroom and getting dressed. I could barely contain my excitement. I was going to see the love of my life after almost two months! 

Once I was ready, I crept out of my room and slowly made my way to my Mom’s room. I peered in and saw her, lying peacefully under her covers. I smiled. I really did love my Mom, and I hated having to lie to her like this, but I’m my own man, and nothing was going to stop me from getting to the girl I loved. 

I walked up to the entry hallway, making sure I had my keys and phone. I was about to open the door, when I heard my Mom clearing her throat behind me. 

“Ahem?” 

I closed my eyes and sighed heavily, turning around to see my Mom standing there. She was still in her pajamas, and she didn’t look happy. She had her arms crossed, and she was tapping her bare foot. It made a soft yet distinct slapping sound on the hardwood floor. 

"And just where do you think you're going?" She demanded to know. 

 

“Damn it,” I thought to myself. “So close.” 

 

 

“I’m going to see Rosey,” I said matter-of-factly. 

“You can’t, sweetheart,” Mom said, sighing. “We have to stay in quarantine.” 

“Please, mom,” I pleaded. “I haven’t seen her in months.” 

“I know this is difficult, baby,” she said, trying to sound comforting. “It’s hard on everyone, but you have to think about this logically. We are in the middle of a pandemic. You can’t go into someone else’s house right now.” 

“I’m sure Rosey doesn’t have *the virus*, Mom,” I said, starting to get frustrated. 

“Maybe she doesn’t,” she said. “But what if her father, or her mother, or someone else in her house has it? You can’t be sure, can you? No, you can’t, and you certainly can’t be too safe. I know you love Rosey, honey, but it’s just not worth the risk. I’m sorry to have to put my foot down on this, but you are not leaving this house.” 

"I'm an adult, Mom," I said, confidently. “You can’t keep me here. I have a driver’s license and a car, and I’m going to see my girlfriend!” 

"Oh no you're not!" She said sternly, stomping her foot. 

“Oh yes I am!” I shouted. 

I turned back to the door and grabbed the handle, but before I could even turn it, I tensed up. I felt a surge of energy course through my body as my vision went blurry. Within seconds, my point of view lowered until it practically touched the ground. I knew what had happened. Shrink tech had existed for over a decade. However, I was completely unaware that my mother was in possession of a shrink ray. I didn’t wanna turn around, but I knew I had to. I just wasn’t prepared for what I was about to see. 

When I did turn, my heart dropped into my stomach. I was greeted by two enormous, tan, feminine feet that were both pointed at me. Her toes clenched slightly against the floor, their light purple nails gleaming in the early morning light. At the ankles were the cuffs of a pair of faded flannel pants, and I followed them up as she slipped the chrome-colored gun back into her pocket and her arms, like smooth redwoods, set their hands on her wide hips. My vision passed a worn purple tank top and settled on the face of my mother, now comparable to the facade of a small house. It was framed by her curly, dirty blonde hair, and on it was fixed a satisfied smirk that gave me goosebumps. 

 

“Oh no,” she said softly. “You’re not.” 

 

 

End Notes:

Whatever will she do with him now?

(Just fyi, this story may undergo serious edits, but I just wanted to publish something.) 

In case you're curious as to more of how I visulaize my characters...  

@amberraefeet is only 23, so for an actually middle-aged alternative for the Mom, look up: 

https://www.instagram.com/iamsexysweets/ 

And since @roseyrat812 doesn't really show much of her face or body... 

For Rosey's face, look up: 

https://www.instagram.com/jadamichy/ 

and for Rosey's body, look up: 

https://www.instagram.com/sarababyx/ 

 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts! 

Chapter 2: Putting Her Foot Down by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

 

Now that our mother has made sure that her son isn't going anywhere, how should he be disciplined? 

 

 

I had no response this time. All of my bravado was gone. I just stared up at my now titanic mother. I couldn’t believe what she’d just done. 

Why would she do this to me? 

Was she gonna change me back? 

 

What!? Why did I think that!? Of course she will! But after how long? 

 

“I’m sorry I had to do that, baby, but you gave me no choice,” she said matter-of-factly. “You may be adopted, but I’m still your mother! And as your mother, it is my job to keep you safe. Whether you like it or not, the only way to keep you safe right now is to make sure you can’t leave.” 

“Mom, you can’t do this to me!” I shouted up at her, “This is so unfair!” 

“I’ll tell you what’s unfair, young man!” She bent down slightly and pointed her finger sternly at me. “Having an adult son who would do something as irresponsible as try to go out during a pandemic!” 

“I was just going to Rosey’s, Mom!” I yelled. “I was gonna wear a mask on the way there and everything! I would’ve been safe!” 

“Ha! I doubt the mask would’ve stayed on for much longer than that,” she chuckled dismissively. “Face-to-face contact is one of the only things you’d be doing, and one of the least-recommended things to be doing.” 

I cursed myself for not leaving more quickly. 

“Well, I don’t have to worry about that now,” my Mom giggled as she continued. “You certainly won’t be going to Rosey’s like that. Unless you were literally trying to get in her pants!” 

I glared impotently up at my Mother as she laughed at her own joke. What Rosey and I did was none of her business. 

“Oh, you know I’m just teasing,” my Mom sighed, seeing my angry face. She crossed her arms again. “Now, let me explain how things are going to be around here.” 

My blood froze. What did she mean by that? 

She began tapping her foot against the floor again. It rose and fell, the meaty slapping sound was now far more loud and ominous. 

“I obviously can’t trust you to behave yourself at normal size,” she chided. “So, for as long as this quarantine is in effect, I’ll just have to keep you as you are now.” 

 

The pace of my breathing quickened. 

“Oh god, no.” I thought, looking up and around at my surroundings before my gaze finally fell at my Mom’s giant feet in front of me. My new size sank in as I realized I was only as “big” as her big toe. She wouldn’t. She couldn’t! There was no way she could keep me this small! We don’t even know how long quarantine will last! 

“Mom NO!” I shouted, losing my cool. “You can’t! We don’t even know how long quarantine is going to last!” 

“Well then,” she scolded, wagging her finger. “I guess you should have thought about that before trying to do something reckless.” 

My knees buckled in fear at how nonchalant she was being. Treating the fact that she had just stripped me of all ability to function as a human being as though she’d just taken my phone away for a weekend. I was truly and utterly helpless. There was nothing I could do to stop her. This had to be a nightmare! 

 

“That’s not all,” my Mother continued. 

“Oh my god,” I thought. “Now what!? And why hasn’t she taken me off the ground!?” 

But even as I thought that, I looked at her manicured hands. They were normally so dainty, but now I feared their grip. 

“Shrinking you to the size of my thumb is the only way to make sure you can't leave,” she began, “but I need to make sure that I know where you are at all times. In order to do that, I must keep you on my person.” 

“Shit! I couldn’t be emasculated any further!” I thought. “Not only am I the size of a mouse, but my own mother is now going to carry me around and hold me like a pet, too!” 

“As for how I shall keep you on my person,” she said. “There aren’t many options.” 

I didn’t even want to know what they were. I just wanted this to be over! 

“I can't just hold you all the time, because I need to have my hands free,” she explained. “Most articles of clothing, such as my bra, are far too inappropriate.” 

Even in the midst of this situation, I was thankful she made that decision. If my Mom were to put me in her bra for weeks on end, I don’t think my sanity would stay intact. 

“Putting you somewhere like on my shoulder would just be too dangerous,” she continued, “and putting you in my pocket would make it so that I wouldn't be able to feel you and know that you’re ok.” 

Her pocket, my one hope for the least embarrassing version of this, had been ruled out. 

“What am I left with?” I thought. “Braided into her hair? Oh god, I hope not.” 

I thought of the ridiculous image. My mom walking around the house as a tiny, wriggling me lay against the side of her head, bound by golden ropes. 

“Oh, quit your squirming,” I imagined her saying as she tucked me behind her ear, or worse, pulled me up to bury me in a ponytail. I shuddered. 

“I could put you in my hair,” she said, almost giving me a heart attack as I thought she’d read my mind. “But that would be too precarious.” 

“Just spit it out!” I wanted to scream. “Where!?” 

“No no no,” she said, shaking her head. “There’s only one place that’s safe, appropriate, hands-free, and sensitive enough for me to feel you and know how you’re doing.” 

The anticipation was killing me. 

“As such,” my mother finally said, “for your punishment, I will be keeping you… under my feet.” 

 

Words couldn’t describe my absolute shame and humiliation. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. My own mother had not only shrunk me to the size of a bug, but was now telling me that I had to live under her feet! Most likely for months to come. 

 

"No way!" I shouted. "You can't be serious! You can't degrade me like this! That's so gross! Please don't!!!" 

"My feet are NOT gross!" My Mother shouted, stomping her foot. 

I flinched as the ground beneath me shook from the impact. 

"But in any case," she continued, "I don't care if you think being under your mother's feet is 'gross' or 'embarrassing'. You brought this on yourself, mister." 

"Please don't, Mom!" I cried. "I'll do anything. I promise I'll behave!" 

"No! This is for your own good!" She shouted. She bent over at the waist with her face parallel to the ground, directly above me, and she pointed her finger at me. "You're going under my feet until the end of quarantine, and that's FINAL!!!" 

 

I fell to my knees as I cowered away from her powerful, inescapable gaze. 

"But… why there?" I whimpered. "Why do I have to go… under your feet?" 

"Well, I just explained that to you, sweetheart," she cooed. She squatted on her haunches to get closer to me, her expression softening in sympathy as she saw how scared I was. "My feet are simply the most natural place for you to go." 

"But," I said, standing back up. "It's so embarrassing." 

"Why, baby?" My mother asked, rising back to her full height. "What's wrong with my feet?" 

She stood each foot on its toes, alternating from right to left, pivoting and twisting to show them to me at all angles. As she did this, she also looked down at them herself, her brow furrowed, as if examining them for flaws. 

"Nothing's wrong with them in particular," I said, growing more uncomfortable at having to explain this. "It's just that… they're your feet." 

"And?" She inquired, standing flat once more with her hands on her hips. 

"Well," I began, trying to find the right words. "Feet are the lowest part of the body, the part that you use to walk on what's beneath you. When someone's under your feet, it shows that they're beneath you, and if you put me under there, especially when I'm so small like this, it's like I'm worthless. Like I'm just a bug to be stepped on." 

 

As I spoke, my mother's face had a gentle, concerned look on it. By the time I finished, however, she couldn't help but burst out laughing at me. 

"Awww, babyyy," my mother cooed. "You know you're not a bug! You're just a little small right now." 

She put her hands flat on her plump thighs and bent at the knees slightly, as if explaining something to a little boy. 

"While I agree that those things are totally understandable from everything culture has taught you," she continued. "You really shouldn't read that much into it! They're just feet!" 

"But…" I trailed off as I looked back down to her feet, her toes now wiggling playfully with amusement. 

"Yes, it's true," she conceded, following my gaze to her squirming digits. "Feet are the lowest part of the body, and sometimes they can be a little dirty, and even smelly. That's why most people, like you, do find feet a little embarrassing, and pampering somebody's feet is usually seen as humbling." 

“More like humiliating and degrading,” I thought. 

"So yeah, it is fun for me to tease you with them a little," she giggled, raising her left foot slightly and scrunching its sole at me. She pouted her lips and spoke in a baby voice as she then said: "Especially when you're so small that you can't do anything about it!" 

To emphasize her point, my mother held her index finger and thumb apart so that the gap between them was the same as my current height. She grinned from ear to ear. 

 

"The fact that I'm your mom doesn't help either," she added. 

I looked up at her in confusion as to why she was bringing that up. 

"Yes, I know," she nodded. "When a boy is little, his mommy is his whole world, but then he hits puberty, and he starts wanting a new kind of affection from girls his own age. So, when Mom gets too close for what is now comfortable, he starts to resent her." 

I opened my mouth to speak, but Mom held up a hand to silence me. 

"Especially when it comes to discipline," she continued. "When a Mom punishes her adolescent or young adult son, it's like she's making him be a kid again when what he really wants is to be a man." 

I kept silent as she kept speaking. 

"Which brings us back to my feet," she sighed, looking down at them and flexing them. "Because of how humbling it is, pampering someone's feet is usually seen as pretty intimate. Like a caring husband massaging his wife's tired feet after a long day at the office. So, if a Mother makes her maturing son rub her feet, it will likely make him feel very uncomfortable. When you throw in the fact that the foot-care is a punishment, that keeps him from... being a man, it's very easy to see why the son would feel utterly humiliated." 

I sat there in stunned silence. She was dead-on in her psychological analysis. Especially that last remark about the punishment keeping me from "being a man." She was talking about my desire to be with Rosey… and that terrified me. It meant that she knew exactly what she was doing to me. 

"Now that you're aware that I understand how you feel, let me still be very clear," my mother stated, placing her hands on her hips confidently. "You are spending the rest of this quarantine… Under. My. Feet." 

My knees buckled as cold sweat rolled down the side of my face. 

"I can be more specific than that, too." She said. "You will, for all intents and purposes, LIVE under the soles of my feet, in between my toes, and in all my socks and shoes. While I wear them!" 

My face fell into my hands as I tried to muffle my sobs. This couldn't be happening. This couldn't be happening! 

I just… I just want Rosey! 

"That's right mister," my mother chided. "You will crawl under my feet. You will rub them, kiss them, cuddle them, and… You. Will. Like it!" 

"Mom!" I finally shouted, pleading. "Please! Please stop!" 

 

She waited for me to calm down for a moment before speaking again. 

"Sweetie, I don't like scolding you, but you have to understand your place." She said. "Look, baby. Look at my feet." 

I did as I was told, turning my gaze to those appendages that served as the base for my mother, each one now the size of a trailer. 

"Here," Mom said. "Here's one of the feet that you're gonna live under." 

 

She slowly lifted her right foot, and brought it over my head. She rotated it gently with her ankle before letting it settle flat above me in the air. She splayed her toes, her sole stretching out smooth, and then scrunched them into her sole, wrinkling it up, repeatedly. It was an almost hypnotic motion. 

"There," she cooed, seeing me slightly relax. "Is this anything to be afraid of?" 

I considered if that was a trick question due to the fact that the speech she had just finished had explained, in detail, exactly why I should fear her feet and be grossed out by them. 

"I'm your mother, and I would never do anything to hurt my little boy," she said sweetly. "But when you don't know what's good for you, I need to keep you safe from yourself, too. These big feet can be your shelter. They can be your new home." 

She set the foot down to my left, leaning forward to move its partner up over me to repeat the process. Rotate, rotate, then stretch and scrunch, stretch and scrunch... 

"I take very good care of them. See?" She said, tilting her foot to the side slightly as she smiled almost hopefully down at me. 

"I do my best to make sure they're always as clean and fresh as possible," she explained. "So it won't be that bad to be under them all the time. It certainly won't be gross." 

"They're also very soft and smooth, so they'll be comfortable for you!" She said cheerfully. "Here, feel for yourself!" 

 

I had little time to react as she quickly brought her foot down and set it on top of me with a faint slap. It felt as though a huge, smooth mattress had been pressed onto me. The soft flesh of the ball of her foot molded around my entire, spread-eagled body. 

I then felt as she slightly lifted her foot to begin rubbing it back and forth on top of me. I rolled around helplessly on the floor as she gently squished me with every part of it from heel to toes. When squished, I would involuntarily yelp, and she started cooing teasingly at me. 

"There, there, baby boy,~" she pouted. "It may be a *little* uncomfortable, but doesn't that feel good~? It's like a full-body massage!" 

She laughed at her ridiculous comparison before finally letting me go, setting her left foot down to my right. 

I sat up to get my bearings only to see that her feet now completely surrounded me. I looked up as my Mom giggled down at me before taking a half-step back. 

"There, is it really gonna be so bad to live under your mommy's feet as a tiny little miniature man?" she asked. 

If she thought that torture was going to make me look forward to my punishment at all, she was very wrong. 

 

"Besides, you have to admit," she said, dangling her feet daintily in front of me, one at a time. "Aren't they pretty?" 

I felt my face grow hot as I blushed. They definitely weren't ugly. They were far from it, so I couldn't lie to her, but I also didn't want to give her the satisfaction. 

"Well, they're… they're um, uh…" I tried to stammer out a reply as she simply giggled at me. 

"Oh, you are just too precious!" She almost squealed. "Now, come here, baby~." 

 

I look up to see her bend her knees to reach down. With her face plastered with an excited grin, her right hand rushed towards me, its fingers spread out. I snapped out of my trance and started to back away. Just as I turned to run, she made contact. 

"Stop! No!" I cried. "No, no, no! Please don't- mmff!!"  

Her fingers close around me like a cage, smothering my squirming little body into the warm flesh of my mother's palm. 

"Shhh!" My mother cooed, and I felt her writhing fingers above me pulse as she squeezed me gently. 

"Hush sweetie, stop squirming~" 

 

 

 

End Notes:

What's mommy gonna do with her little boy now?

Find out in the next chapter! 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts! 

Chapter 3: Maternal Affection by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

 

Now that our mother is done scolding him, and can see her little boy up close, it's time for some lovin'! ;) 

 

 

Enclosed in warm, fleshy darkness, my stomach dropped as Mom lifted me up to her face. Once I stopped moving the manicured boa constrictors uncurled, and I was met with a humbling sight. My field of vision had been filled by the smiling face of my mother, her eyes and teeth shining brightly in the morning light as she looked down at me, lying curled up in the fetal position like a little mouse in the palm of her hand. She looked as though she'd just been surprised with a new puppy. A pet that she could play with whenever she wanted, and that she could keep all to herself. 

 

"Awww! Look at my little man~!" Mom cooed, bringing up her left hand and waving its fingers at me. "Hi there! Hi there baby!" 

I stayed curled in the fetal position, causing my Mom to give me an exaggerated little pout. 

"What? What is it, babyyy?" She pouted. "C'mooon. Open up, sweetheart." 

Her fingers drew closer and dug into my sides, nudging me and trying to force my limbs open. I gave up, slowly unfolding my body. I stretched out my legs and leaned on my elbows. 

"There's my special guy~" she cooed, continuing to wag her fingers at me playfully. Then, her thumb and index finger made a pinching shape and started moving towards my feet. To my surprise, she started pulling my shoes off! 

 

"M- Mom?" I stammered, lips quivering. "What… what are you?" 

"You won't be needing these anymore," she said. She then pulled off my socks, and I was amazed at how gentle she was. Then, her finger and thumb moved to my waist. 

"And you won't be needing this!" She giggled, tugging my shirt up. 

"What!?" I cried, trying to push her fingers away. "No! Stop!" 

I was no match for my mother's strength as she extended her finger towards my face. 

 

"No- mfff!!" I yelped. My cries were muffled as the fingertip smushed into my face like a warm, grooved pillow, silencing me. 

"Shush, baby." My mother chided, holding her finger there. She pushed so hard that the back of my head was now pressed into her palm. I began to flail my limbs. 

"No no!" She scolded, laying the rest of her finger on my body. "You're mommy's now. And mommy can do whatever she wants with you!" 

I gasped as the finger lifted off of me. My mother smiled at me. 

"Now," she said. "Arms up!" 

I obeyed this time, raising my arms over my head. Her finger and thumb pulled the shirt over my head, exposing my toned chest and abdomen. I wasn't the biggest guy around, but I took pretty good care of myself. Mom took my shoes, socks, and shirt and tossed them in a little pile on the floor before she took her size ray out of her pocket and zapped them, returning them to normal size so that she could put them away later. 

When Mom turned back to face me, her eyes lit up with pride as her smile grew wider. 

 

"OooOooo~" she teased, rubbing her thumb in little circles on my stomach. "Well, well, well, my little man!" 

My face grew hot as I powerlessly placed my hands on either side of the digit, almost attempting to push it off before I thought better. 

"With me keeping you here, I almost feel bad for Rosey…" she teased, nudging my cheek with her index fingertip. 

"Such a handsome man~" she giggled. 

 

Without warning, my Mom snatched me up. Her index finger was curled against my back while her thumb was clamped onto my jean-clad legs. To my horror, I realized that the tip of her thumb was laid on my crotch, and I instinctively grabbed the shiny, polished nail with both hands. 

"Oh, I could just eat you up!" She cried. Then, she closed her eyes and puckered her lips. "Mmmm…" 

My eyes went wide as Mom pulled me towards her face. I held out my hands to try and brace myself, but it was no use. 

My face and chest slammed into the squishy, velvety cushions. She held me there for a few seconds, squeezing her lips to give me several smooches in one prolonged kiss. I finally pressed my hands against her upper lip and her chin, at the very least signaling that I wanted to be done. 

 

"...mmm MWAH!" Mom noisily smooched, giggling as she finally released me from her kiss. 

She chuckled as I reeled from the kiss, a dazed look on my face. 

“Wow!” my Mom said, dropping me back into the palm of her hand. “Did you like that, little guy? I can’t wait to do it with lipstick!” 

 

I looked up at her from my crouching position on all fours, and I realized I looked like a crawling baby to her as her eyes lit up once more, her mouth barely containing a mischievous grin. 

“Although...” she said, putting her finger on her chin. “Practice does make perfect... C’MERE YOU!!!” 

I was attacked by a flurry of smooches as I tried, and failed, to scurry away from her molesting lips. I crawled to the edge of her hand, only to fall into her other hand, and this process repeated as my Mom twirled me between her fingers and squished me in the folds of her palms, kissing my tiny body from head to toe all the while. Occasionally, the tip of her tongue would dart out, and I wanted to scream in embarrassment. 

When she had me on my back, she pushed her nose into me and nuzzled it around. My hands and feet stuck out in the air, again like a baby, wrapping around her nose, and my Mom’s eyes closed shut as she squealed with delight. 

“Who’s Mommy’s little maaan~? Huh?” she cooed, smooching the only part of me she could, which was my butt. I squirmed uncomfortably. “You are! You are~! You’re my little Mama's boy! Mama's widdle babyyy! Oh, just my handsome little man! Mwah! Mwah! MmmmmWAH!!! <3” 

She let me scurry a little more after that so that she could keep up her kissing attacks. 

 

Finally, my mother pulled her head back, and giggled as she saw me dangling in my awkward position in her left hand. My arms were thrown over her middle finger, with my butt barely sitting on her thumb. Scrunching her nose at me, she used her index finger to ruffle my hair. 

"Ok, ok, honey… I'll stop." She said, her voice returning to normal as she cupped me in both of her palms. "But I don't think it was so bad, was it?"

I blushed, trying to not make eye contact with her.

"You know, if you wanted to be smothered in kisses this morning," Mom teased me. "You didn't have to go all the way to your girlfriend's house..." 

 

I grimaced and audibly expressed my discomfort as my mother just compared what she had done with a make-out session with my girlfriend. 

 

"Oh, c'mon, I'm teasing," my Mom giggled, stroking my back. "But I can't promise I won't do that kind of stuff again." 

She then smiled softly , but it was a sad kind of smile. 

"After all, I never got to have you as a baby…" 

 

At that moment, I felt a pang in my chest. I realized that, just as she never had the opportunity to give that kind of affection, I had never really received it either. For a second, I sympathized with her. But then I remembered the reality of my situation and how angry I was at my mother for putting me through all of this. 

 

“But that’s ok!” Mom said, her expression brightening. “Now, we get to have so much fun! It’s still your punishment because you don’t get to do whatever you want. On the other hand, though, now I get to have you even smaller than you would’ve been as a baby!” 

She pinched her fingers and simpered at me, scrunching her nose. 

“And you, my little mama’s boy,” she tittered, poking me in the chest. “Have to do whatever I say. You’re gonna be my own, personal little foot masseuse!” 

 

I groaned hopelessly again. I had hoped, with all of her baby talk, that my Mom had forgotten the place on her body that she had decided on storing me for the foreseeable future. 

 

“You can massage them, and kiss them,” she said, listing off my new chores. “And for our movie nights, now you can cuddle with them!

She giggled as she pictured it, her toes wiggling in anticipation. 

"Oh! I can hardly wait for that! I can practically feel your cute little face snuggling into my toesies now!” 

I grimaced at the thought. Before, I had thought it was embarrassing enough with my Mom essentially spooning me while we watched movies, but now I would most likely be only big enough to spoon her big toe. 

“And, with how the shrink ray compresses matter to make it more durable...” she said, and I prayed that she wasn’t going where I thought she was with this. “You can even be my little insole! We can go on hikes together, morning jogs, and even shopping trips! Only for essentials, of course.” 

I looked up at my mother with my dejected expression, meeting her gaze with eyes that pleaded with her: “please... just don’t...” 

“Oh, don’t look so excited!” she said, sarcastically. She wagged her finger at me. “Just remember, sweetheart, you only have yourself to blame for this.” 

I turned away from her, rolling to my side as I gave up hope. 

“Oh come on! Think about everything that I just said we’ll be doing!” she pleaded. “Won’t at least some of that be fun??” 

I didn’t answer her. 

“UGH! Oh well,” she sighed. “I guess you’ll just have to learn to have fun with me. Well you know that, mister? Not everything in life is gonna go your way.” 

 

I felt myself descend as my Mom lowered her hand to her stomach, and I heard it growl. Mine did too as I looked up at her, blushing at me as though she were embarrassed that I heard that. 

“Well! Now that you’re all set for being grounded, let’s get some breakfast!” she said cheerfully as she started walking to the kitchen. “What a morning! The day hasn’t even started yet, and so much has happened! Who knew so much could change in so short a time?” 

 

Who knew that life could change so quickly? Who knew that you could be starting a normal day, only for everything that you take for granted to be stripped away in an instant? 

 

Well... I was starting to get an idea. 



 

End Notes:

Now, didn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? ^^ 

But wait, on the other side of town, wasn't a certain Rosey expecting a visit? ;) 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts! 

Chapter 4: Miscommunication by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

 

An impatient girlfriend texts her boyfriend for his ETA, but gets something else instead. 

On the boyfriend's end, one moment of bad timing totally changes his girlfriend's understanding! 

 

 

 

I sat in my mother's hand as she walked into the kitchen. She stopped at the counter and held her hand over it. She tipped her hand down, and I rolled off of her fingertips and tumbled onto the counter. 

"There you go, honey." She said, squatting down so that her face was level with me. "I'll let you sit there while I make us a little something to eat. How does bacon and eggs sound?" 

I nodded my approval, and she smiled at me. 

"Good boy," she said, ruffling up my hair with her finger. Her eyes shut as her face grew closer. "Mmm…" 

 

I tried to back up, but her wet lips clamped onto my face all the same, rubbing back and forth as I was smothered in them. 

 

"...mmm MWAH!" she chuckled, watching as I fell on my ass. "Just sit tight, baby." 

She stood up and turned to the refrigerator to get the ingredients and start cooking.  

With her back turned, I sat there on the counter, taking in my surroundings. 

It was all too unreal. I was just… sitting here on the countertop, and I couldn't leave if I tried! I hated this so much. 

 

Then, I felt my pocket vibrate. 

 

I froze for a second. 

 

My phone had shrunk with me, unlike my wallet and keys, which I had dropped just before I shrank. 

I pulled it out of my pocket and tapped the home button. The screen lit up, and it was working normally. I read the notification, and my heart skipped a beat. 

It was a text message. 

From Rosey. 

I unlocked my phone and opened my messages. 

 

"Babe, where are you?" 

As soon as I read it, another came in. 

"You get lost or something?" Followed by a smiling emoji. 

 

My heart ached as I read the messages, my beautiful princess blissfully unaware of the hell I was in. 

I stared at the screen for at least half a minute. I just didn't know what to say. 

How do you explain a situation like the one I'm in? 

 

"I got held up" I sent nervously. "I can't come." 

"Did your Mom catch you?" Was the reply. 

"Yeah" I sent. 

"What happened to 'we're adults and she can't tell us what to do?'" She typed. "Now you're just gonna let her walk all over you?" 

 

Oh god! If only she knew. 

 

"It's not that, babe" I messaged. 

"Then what is it?" 

"You don't understand!" I started. "I literally can't leave." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

 

"She shrunk me." I typed, and there were no replies for a few seconds. 

 

"What do you mean she shrunk you?" I read. "Since when does your Mom have a shrink ray? Those things cost a fortune!" 

 

I looked up at Mom, who was pouring the eggs into the pan. I looked back at my phone. 

"I don't know!" I said. "I tried to leave and she just pulled it out and zapped me!" 

"Where are you now??" asked Rosey "Did she unshrink you?" 

"No," I said. "I'm sitting on my kitchen counter. She's making breakfast." 

 

"Hmm…" I heard above me as my Mom looked in the fridge. I quickly shoved my phone into my pocket as she turned around. 

"Looks like we're out of bacon, sweetheart," my Mom said. "You ok with sausage?" 

I quickly turned to look at her as if I'd just been staring off into space. I nodded. 

"Yeah Mom!" I shouted as enthusiastically as I could. My pocket vibrated. "That's fine!" 

She smiled sweetly and turned back to her cooking. I pulled out my phone again. 

 

"How small did she make you!?" Rosey had sent. "And WHY??" 

"I'm still only like 2 inches tall!" I typed. "Apparently she did it because this way she can make sure I can't leave. It's so unfair!!! And that's not even the worst part!" 

"Omg! Baby that's so awful! 2 INCHES??" Rosey typed just before I sent my last sentence. She saw it and messaged again. 

"Oh no," she said. "What's the worst part?" 

 

"She's not growing me back until quarantine's over." I said. 

 

"WTF!?" I read. "She can't DO THAT!!" 

"Not according to her." I said. 

"Unbelievable!!! Oh, my poor baby, she must look so big to you!" Rosey asked. "That must be so scary!” with a scared emoji and a pouty eyes emoji. 

 

I smiled. I loved her so much. She was so concerned for me. Then, she made an unexpected request. 

“Take a picture! I wanna see for myself." 

"Ok," I said. I tapped the camera symbol in my messages, and raised my phone to make sure my mother was in the frame. 

Without warning, she turned around! Faster than I could register, Mom looked down at me as she held the pan. I guess she was gonna show me the eggs to work up my appetite, but when she saw the camera, she posed for it. Without thinking, I tapped my thumb to take the photo. My Mom laughed. 

"Capturing the moment, sweetheart?" She cooed. "You're so cute! Now give me a minute to finish up here. I wanna see how I look!" 

 

She turned back to the eggs and sausage as I looked at my phone in horror. The way that my phone worked, it instantly sent the picture that I took to Rosey. What she received was a slightly low-angle shot of my Mom happily showing the camera her scrambled eggs and smiling. 

I anxiously awaited her reply, and my heart sank when it finally came. 

 

"Omg…" She had typed. "Seriously? Wow, weird prank, babe! Was this your Mom's idea?" 

"What!?" I sent. "No, baby please! I didn't know she was gonna turn around like that! I swear!" 

"Uh huh," came the reply. "Sure…" With a rolling-eyes emoji. 

This couldn't be happening. Now Rosey didn't even believe what was happening to me! 

"Next time," she texted. "Just tell me that you forgot to set an alarm and slept in, silly!" 

"Baby, please believe me!" I sent. "I got up on time, and I was gonna come! She shrunk me!" 

"Ok, babe," she said. "The joke's over now. I just can't believe that you got me all riled up for a second there!" 

 

I stared at my phone in shock at the sharp turn of events. There was no way to convince her now. Could I blame her? Who would believe something like this? 

 

"I'm not that mad, just try and sneak out tomorrow! I'll still be here waiting for you!" With a winking kiss emoji. 

Then, she sent a photo. 

She was standing in front of a mirror. She was wearing patterned nylons, a backless skater dress, and a choker. 

"I got all dolled up for you and everything!" The caption read, with a crying emoji at the end. 

 

It was torture seeing that photo. Oh god! 

If only I had been a little quieter, or gotten up a little earlier, or left a little more quickly! Then I would be holding all of that, all of her, in my arms right now! 

She ignorantly spoke of a tomorrow, as if we had one together any time soon! 

Then, just as I felt all of that, my baby innocently struck the final, agonizing blow to my heart. 

 

"Oh well!" She then said. "Better luck next time!" With a laughing crying emoji. 

I wanted to curl up in a ball and sob. 

"No baby! You don't understand!" I texted. "There won't be a 'next time' for a long time!" 

I then took a breath before sending "She's keeping me under her feet!" 

 

There was no reply to that for what felt like an eternity. 

 

"Um… ok?" She typed with a confused emoji. "This was already a weird joke, but seriously, that just took it to a whole new level." 

Before I could even type something to respond, my heart fluttered as she sent. 

"Is that your awkward little way of saying you wanna see my feet?" She asked with a smiling emoji. "You could’ve just asked me, silly!" 

"No!" I texted as my heart started racing. 

"Awww, it's ok baby!" She texted with a heart eyes emoji. "I don't judge you! I've always taken great care of them, and I've always loved when you rub them for me!" 

Then another photo came. 

This time, the camera was pointed at the soles of her feet in their nylons as she sat on her bed. In the background, she was blowing me a kiss. The picture likewise came with a winking kiss emoji. 

 

"Alright," my Mom said, plating the food. "Breakfast, my love! But first, let me see my photo!" 

She walked up to the counter as I tried to type something else to Rosey. 

"Are you texting that to someone?" Mom asked. "Let me see." 

She looked at me expectantly as I froze. 

"Put your phone down and take a few steps back, mister." She said, a little sternly. 

I hesitated, but only slightly as I set my phone on the counter and took four steps back. I knew what she was gonna do as she reached into her pocket and pulled out the shrink ray. 

She pointed the mini chrome gun at my phone and pulled the trigger. In an instant, my phone was normal sized again. I shuddered as I saw that it was far bigger than me. 

The screen was still open as my Mom picked up the phone. 

 

"Oh, it's Rosey!" My Mom said excitedly. I watched nervously as she scrolled up and read our entire conversation. She laughed. 

"Oh my!" My mother chuckled. "Seems like your girlfriend is a little skeptical, thanks to my impeccable timing and photogenic nature." 

My Mom dramatically flipped her hair as she said that, continuing to laugh at the irony of the situation as I stared straight up at her helplessly. 

"Well," Mom said. "What do you say we really prank her?" 

I ran to the edge of the counter and pounded my fists on her stomach. 

"No Mom, don't!" I shouted. 

"Oh hush, little guy," she chided. "It's just good fun!" 

 

She giggled as she quickly pulled up her tank top enough to pull it over me and snap me against her stomach. 

I struggled against her belly. The smooth skin was malleable, thanks to a healthy layer of fat, and I gently sank into the slightly pudgy flesh. 

I felt a hand press on my back as my Mother giggled uncontrollably, bending over a little. This only smothered me more into her stomach as the fat gently rolled, and my squirming only intensified. 

"Oh! Hahaha! Stop it, baby!" She laughed, typing away on my phone. "Heeheehee! That tickles!!" 

The shirt was lifted off of me as I immediately backed away from my Mother in discomfort. I looked up at her, and our eyes met. Hers shined with playfulness as she brought her finger up to her lips and kissed it. Then, I watched as it descended until she pushed it into my face. 

"Mwah!" She giggled as I fell over. I looked up at her as she teased. "Do you like tickling Mommy's tummy, huh? You silly boy~!" 

 

She shook my phone in my hand. 

"Wanna see?" She asked. 

Without waiting for my answer, she lowered the phone so that I could see it. 

 

After my girlfriend's foot pic, my mother had sent a heart eyes emoji, which was supposed to be my reaction. 

In any other situation, that would honestly probably have been my reaction. My Rosey did have very beautiful feet. However, now was not the time. 

There was a pause as it was then followed by a message that read: 

"Alright, dear. Now this is your boyfriend's mother!" 

It was followed by a smiling selfie from my Mom. 

"Gonna have to take this away from him for a bit as I continue his 'punishment.'" Followed by a winking emoji. 

"Nice to hear from you!" Rosey sent. "And lol, you two have fun!" With a laughing crying emoji. 

"Oh don't worry," my Mom sent. "We will…" 

 

I felt so humiliated, and almost betrayed. Now, I had no one to turn to in this. I felt so alone as Rosey resigned me to my fate, blissfully and ignorantly believing that nothing was wrong. 

And it was all because Mom had simply turned around at the wrong time. It was an accident, and she still found a way to make my life worse with it! 

 

"Now," my mother said, clicking the lock button and darkening my phone screen. "I may let you have this back later today if you're good." 

She slipped it into the opposite pocket from her shrink ray. 

"For now, though," she said, turning and grabbing her plate. "Let's eat! Hop on!" 

 

I expected her to lower her hand for me to climb on. This would have been a first anyway, as every other time she had just grabbed me to pick me up. Instead, she lowered the plate to the edge of the counter. 

"Come on!" She encouraged me. 

I looked up at her as she looked down expectantly with an amused expression. 

I then looked at the platform I was supposed to be climbing onto. It held a landscape of fluffy, yellow piles of eggs taller than me, and discs of meat that could have doubled as mattresses for me to sleep on. 

This only further served to drive home my new size as a man who could fit in Barbie's purse. 

In the middle of the plate, however, I noticed something. 

 

It was a tiny, shrunken plate, filled with my own breakfast. 



 

End Notes:

Oh no! Looks like our hero's girlfriend won't be coming to save him! 

Now, who's hungry? ;) 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts! 

 

Chapter 5: Playing With Her Food by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

Mommy has breakfast while her son sits on her plate.

Hijinks ensue. ;) 

 

 

 

I cautiously stepped onto the plate and walked into the center before sitting down. 

 

"Alright, baby," Mom said, smiling down at me. "Keep your arms and legs inside the plate at all times!" 

I rolled my eyes and looked down as she giggled and walked to the table. She set her plate, with me on it, down and tapped the edge to get my attention. 

"Go ahead and get started, honey," she said. "I'm gonna get a glass of OJ. You want some?" 

"Yes please!" I shouted up to her. 

She smiled, scrunching her nose teasingly, and walked back to the refrigerator. 

 

I looked down at my plate. The food was still steaming as I picked up my fork. This may be the worst punishment in the world, but at least I still get to enjoy my Mom's cooking! 

My Mom returned to the table as I had already finished almost a third of my meal. I saw that she had only a single glass of OJ, and I was confused. 

 

"Where's my orange juice?" I asked. 

"Right here, silly?" She tittered. "We're sharing!" 

"How's that supposed to work!" I said, looking up at the glass that contained enough liquid to fill a small swimming pool. 

 

 

"Well..." Mom said. "You want a sip?" 

"Yes!" I shouted, getting frustrated. 

"Ok!" She grinned mischievously. "Then it works like this!" 

 

I scowled as she reached for me with her finger and thumb. 

"What? Wait!" I pleaded, my anger quickly melting to fear. "No!" 

Her digits clamped on my sides, pinning my arms. I dropped my fork with a clatter as she lifted me up to the glass. 

She turned me to face the pool of orange liquid and bent my head down over the rim of the glass. 

"Here you go!" Mom giggled. 

Before I could protest, my face was dunked. It stayed there for a second while I squirmed and flailed my legs. I was brought out, gasping for air. 

 

"Oh, quit being so dramatic," my Mother mocked as she looked at me between her fingers. "Are you even drinking any?" 

I shook my head as she rolled her eyes. 

"Then drink some!" She dunked my face again. 

This time, I slurped some in and swallowed. After about a second, I was raised up again. 

 

"There," my Mom smiled as she held me upright in front of her face. "Did you get some?" 

I nodded my head, my eyes squinting because of the OJ. 

"Oh!" My Mom giggled. "You've got OJ all over your face, and it's dripping on your chest! Here, I'll get it!" 

My Mom opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. I whimpered as she pulled me closer. 

"no…" I whined. "Plea-" 

I was cut off as the massive, wet, and pink cushion dragged itself from my waist all the way up under my chin. It stayed there as it retreated slowly back into the cavern of my mother's mouth, the white teeth glistening like polished stones. 

My world went dark as Mom's lips clamped softly on my head, and the tip of her massive tongue swirled around my face, grinding it mercilessly as I whimpered in the dark. 

My face was released from my Mother's sucking lips with a popping sound. She held me in front of her face as I writhed in her grip. 

"I think you got it!" I yelled. 

"Awww, I'm sorry honey," she cooed, not sorry at all. "I couldn't resist. You're so tasty!" 

 

 

She winked as I grimaced in disgust. Chuckling, she set me back down onto her plate in front of my plate. 

"Just let me know if you want more to drink, honey," she said as she picked up her fork. 

I looked down in frustration as I picked up my minem I took a few more bites as I tried to ignore her. 

That didn't last long as a metallic tap rang out behind me and I quickly turned, startled. I looked on in horror as a giant metal fork, longer than my body, speared a chunk of egg slightly bigger than my entire torso! 

It was quickly raised up until it found its destination in the same mouth that had just been molesting me not too long ago. 

 

"Mmmm…" my Mom moaned as she chewed. She swallowed and looked down to make eye contact with me. "How are your eggs, sweetie?" 

"They're… they're good." I mumbled, still in awe of what was actually happening around me. 

"What's that?" My Mom asked. She lowered her fork and waved it around in front of me. "Speak up, baby! Don't forget how small you are!" 

 

As if I could forget with a giant metal four-pronged spear waving in my face as I sat on a giant plate of scrambled eggs and sausage! 

 

"They're delicious, Mom!" I shouted, terrified. "Thank you!" 

"Aww, your welcome, honey!" my Mom simpered. "I try really hard, so I appreciate that! I'm glad to hear it." 

I went back to my meal as she pulled her fork away. We both sat there as she ate a couple more bites of egg. 

"Want some more OJ?" My Mom asked, grinning from ear to ear. 

I wanted to say "no" so badly, but the food was salty enough to make me too thirsty to resist. 

"... Yes please…" I said, regretting it. 

The same process from before repeated itself, my head popping from my Mom's mouth like a lollipop, and her tittering like a schoolgirl all the while. 

 

I finished my food shortly after this, and I looked up at my Mom, desperate to get off of her plate. 

"Um… Mom?" I called out tentatively. 

"Yes, sweetie?" She responded. 

"I- I'm done now!" I said, lifting up my plate and fork up to her. 

"Oh! That was fast!" She said. 

She took my dishes from me and set them on the table. She took out the size ray and zapped them to normal so that she wouldn't lose track of them. 

"But what else should I expect from my growing boy~?" She cooed, ruffling my hair as she scratched the top of my head with her finger. 

 

I looked up expectantly, but she just kept on eating. I looked around nervously. There was nothing scales down with me anymore. I was just a tiny man on my mother's plate, as if I was just another morsel of her food. 

"Um… can I go now?" I asked. 

Mom looked down at me with surprise before her lips then curled in a smile. 

"And where would you go, mister?" She asked, playfully poking me in the stomach. I fell on my butt in the middle of her plate as she then gave a fake shocked look. 

"Unless you're just that eager to get to your new duties?" She smirked. 

Even though I couldn't see them, I could somehow tell she was wiggling her toes in excitement. My eyes went wide. 

 

 

"No that's fine!" I quickly shouted. "I'll stay here with you until you're done!" 

"Such a good boy," my Mom cooed, lightly patting my head as she went back to her meal. 

 

When my Mom decided to have some of her sausage, the fork scraped against the plate as it cut into the fried meat. I stared at it, watching its every move. 

I watched it still as it was raised to her mouth, and I locked eyes with her. She had been watching me the whole time! 

 

"Are you scared of this?" She giggled. "Are you scared of Mommy's fork?" 

I tried to say something as she continued her tease. 

"Better watch out!" She warned. "I'm gonna get ya! I'm gonna get ya!" 

She tapped the prongs of her fork on the plate, and I backed up until I fell into her eggs, gently sinking into the yellow pile. 

 

"Oops!" She giggled. "Is Mommy's little man trying to hide in her scrambled eggs?" 

She kept giggling as she scooped up a bite of eggs and moved the fork over me. 

"Here, baby, I'll help!" she said. 

I tried to scream as the eggs fell on top of me, and my mother pushed them with her fork, getting me settled into my "hiding spot." 

"Huh?" My mother feigned ignorance. "Where did he go?" 

I lay still, not knowing what to do. 

"Oh well," she sighed as if defeated. "Looks like I'll have to find him later." 

 

I could tell she was trying not to smile. I knew what she would do next, and I hated it already. 

 

"But with my little son hiding in my food," my Mom said. "Who knows what accidents could happen!" 

 

 

With that, the fork dove into the eggs just beyond my head, and before I knew it, I was scooped up. 

Eggs fell from me as I clutched one like a pillow. I knew where I was headed. 

"Aaaaah!" My Mom said as she opened her mouth to take her bite! 

"Noooo!" I screamed, closing my eyes as I prepared for the inevitable. 

Suddenly, there was laughter. 

 

"Oh my god, sweetheart!" She laughed. "The look on your face was priceless! Did you really think that I'd eat you?" 

I glared up at her, still holding my chunk of egg. 

"Awww, is somebody grumpy?" She cooed. "Did Mommy scare you with her big mouth? Oh, you don't have to worry. Mommy will never hurt you." 

She looked at me for a second as I relaxed a bit. 

 

"Now, be a dear," she said. "And feed me." 

She opened her mouth in front of me, her tongue pressed to the bottom. 

Rolling my eyes, I tossed the egg into her mouth as it closed, quickly chewing and swallowing the morsel. 

"Mmm, such a good little man~!" She cooed, giving me a small peck on the side of my head as I held onto the fork for balance. 

"Ugh, can you just put me down now, Mom?" I sighed. 

"Sorry, baby!" Mom laughed. "I know I shouldn't play with my food! But when I have handsome little morsels like you, it's just too tempting!!" 

 

 

I rolled my eyes again as she winked at me, lowering me to her plate. 

I sat there as she finished her meal, my arms crossed. 

"Ooo, that was good," Mom said as she finished. "I'm stuffed!" 

 

She took a long sip of her orange juice until only a little remained in the bottom of the glass. She looked at it and then smirked, turning to me. 

"Here, sweetheart!" She teased, her finger and thumb already primed in pinching position. "You can have the last of the orange juice!" 

"No! Really Mom, it's fine! You have it!" I desperately yelled, but she had already made up her mind. 

"Oh no, honey!" She said as her digits clamped on my body once more. "I insist…" 

 

The process took longer this time, as if she really wanted to savor it. When my head popped out, she immediately dropped me on the table and I rolled onto my back. 

She picked up the dishes as my head was still reeling, laughing at my plight. 

"Baby, that will never get old," she tittered. 

 

 

 

I looked up at her hopelessly. 

Oh god, that meant she would do this in the future… 

Maybe... for every meal… 

I shuddered at the thought. 

 

"Now you just wait right there, my little guy," she said. "I'll put these in the dishwasher and be right back." 

 

She started walking away, but then looked over her shoulder. 

"After that, it's bath time for you, young man!" 

 

End Notes:

There will be foot content, I promise!

Trust me, I'm be anxious for it too! Please be patient! 

 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts! 

 

Chapter 6: Bath Time! by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

After a messy breakfast, mommy's little man has gotta get cleaned up before he can go on with the day. 

And Mommy's got the perfect way to help with that... ;) 

 

 

 

I sat there helplessly on the kitchen table, still 2-3 inches tall, watching the massive form of my mother as she put away the dishes, humming happily to herself as she did. 

I dreaded what she meant by “bath time”. 

 

Before I could even consider the possibilities of what was to come, Mom had finished her work, and started walking back to the table. My eyes raised more and more as she approached so that I could keep my eyes on her face, which now displayed a beaming smile as she gazed on her precious little man. 

 

“Alright, sweetie,” she chirped sweetly, holding out her cupped hand. “Hop ooon~! 

“Where are we going now?” I asked as I nervously stepped onto the squishy palm. 

“To the bathroom, of course!” Mom said as she stroked my back with a fingertip, petting me. “Where else are you supposed to get cleaned up?” 

 

The fingers, each longer than me, closed around me as she tittered at me, flattening me to her palm as I resigned myself to her control. My entire, half-naked body was squashed into the warm, slightly moist flesh of my mother’s fist, and I felt myself swinging by her side as she started walking to the bathroom. 

As I felt her stop moving, I was raised up to level with her face. The massive fingers writhed around my body as she repositioned me. I was temporarily blinded by the light as my head poked out from the top of my mother’s fist. She held me like a doll as she cooed. 

“Hehehe! I’ve really got ya now, huh?” She giggled as she poked my face with the index finger of her other hand, rubbing it into me as I groaned in embarrassment. 

“Awww!” she cooed at my tiny face. “Ok, honey, I’ll put you down. Mwah!” 

She pecked my face before lowering me to the bathroom counter, giving me one last squeeze of her fingers before releasing me. I fell to my knees before standing to my feet. 

Mom squatted a little so that her face was level with me. 

“Ok, baby,” she said, sounding a little excited. “Ready for your bath?” 

“I, uh…” I stammered, unsure. 

“Heehee! Well like it or not, you’ve gotta take one!” She said. “So go ahead and strip now.” 

“Do… Do I have to?” I asked. 

“Of course, silly!” She tittered. “You can’t take a bath with your pants on!” 

 

Before I could protest, she was back to her full height and running the faucet, checking the temperature before plugging the drain to let the basin fill up. 

Hesitantly, I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down, making sure my boxer briefs stayed on. At least she just said pants. Maybe I can still get out of this with at least a shred of my dignity intact. 

I really didn’t want to do this, but it didn’t seem like I had a choice. I guess I’d have to get used to that feeling. 

Turning off the faucet, my Mom looked down at me and smirked. 

 

“Well you gotta take your underwear off too, baby!” She giggled. 

I was mortified. There was no way. Was she really going to make me get naked in front of her? 

I had to get out of this. I just had to. 

 

“Um… Mom? Do I have to take a bath?” I asked, desperately thinking of whatever excuse I could to get out of this situation. "I already took a shower when I was getting ready to go see Rosey!" 

"Yes, I know, baby," Mom tittered. "But that was before I dunked you in OJ and buried you in scrambled eggs!" 

She laughed as I looked down at myself, realizing she was right. 

“Unless...” she began, walking right up the counter and putting her hands on her hips. “Unless you don’t mind being mixed up in Mommy’s food?” 

 

My heart dropped as she grinned mischievously and leaned over me, planting her hands on either side of me. 

 

“No!” I shouted. “It’s not that! It’s just that… I…” 

I couldn’t think of anything. 

“You know…” she said, tapping her fingers. “When we were going over options for how to keep you on me while you’re tiny…” 

My eyes darted between her hands, the polished nails tapping on the countertop. I didn’t like where she was going with this. 

“We left out… my mouth.” she said, and my knees started shaking as she then said, “why don’t we give that a try, ok baby?” 

I tried to say something as her hands pounced on me, my limbs poking out of a cage of squirming fingers as I was raised to my mother’s parting lips. 

“Please, Mom!” I shouted, absolutely terrified. “Don’t put me in there!” 

“You’ll be fine!” she assured me. “It’s not like I’m gonna eat you!” 

I began squirming frantically, not thinking rationally as I just wanted to be anywhere but here. 

“Awww!” she cooed, tightening her grip and caressing me, as if hugging her little boy. 

I stopped squirming and looked at her, my eyes pleading. She pouted. 

“Don’t be scared, sweetie!” she said, switching her grip to pick me up between her index finger and thumb. “I’m not going to hurt you! I’ll be very careful! Now, in you gooo~!” 

 

I screamed as she tilted her head back and lifted me over her gaping mouth, chuckling softly as she let go. 

I fell fast and rushed past her moist pink lips and whitened teeth. 

I face-planted on the soft, pink surface of my own mother’s quivering tongue, now the size of a mattress for my bite-sized body. 

“Uuuugh!” I groaned as I got up and tried(unsuccessfully) to wipe the saliva off of my chest. 

Then my knees slipped on the slimy surface and I flipped onto my back, now staring up Mom’s palate and upper teeth as I felt her entire body move. 

“Yoo-hoo~!” I heard reverberate around me as I sat up on my elbows. 

I looked out past my mother’s teeth in horror at the sight that greeted me. 

 

My mother was standing in front of the bathroom mirror with her mouth wide open. I saw the ridiculous sight of myself, 2 inches tall and sitting in my Mom’s mouth, right on her tongue. She waved her fingers at me before I felt myself lurch forward as she raised the back of her tongue. She caught me with my neck between her puckered lips, my head now the only part of me visible in the mirror. 

I flailed my limbs wildly, my hands slipping along the inside of her cheeks and my feet digging under her tongue. As I did this, I felt my Mom giggle all around me, apparently amused at my struggles. Her tongue started to play with me, grinding up and down the front of my body. 

Then, I gasped. Without warning, the tip of my adopted Mom’s tongue started wiggling its way right between my legs. My face contorted in pure shame, and I moaned, my member involuntarily growing hard at the warmth and pressure it put on my privates. 

Then, just as suddenly, her cheeks sucked in and my vision went dark as she slurped my head into her mouth like a noodle. 

 

I thrashed wildly inside my mother’s mouth, pounding my fists and kicking my feet against her teeth. I grabbed her tongue to give me some stability, but it rolled me around like a jolly rancher, occasionally pushing me into her cheek as she continued to giggle maddeningly, the sound echoing all around me. 

Then, the moist lips parted, letting in the fluorescent light as I a finger and thumb with polished nails reached in. I had never been so glad to have those digits snatch me up as I was right now. 

Mom dragged my body out from between her lips, sucking as much of her saliva as she could off of me before dangling me in front of her smiling face. I shivered at the sudden chill of the fresh air, and I grimaced, traumatized at having just experienced being a piece of candy for my own mother. 

 

“How was that for a bath honey?” she giggled as I shivered between her fingers. “I’m just kidding, of course. You still have to take a bath, but I’m sure you want one now, especially after that, huh?” 

“You- You’re not gonna put me back in there, right?” I stammered as pleadingly as I could. 

“Hmmm…” She hummed, placing her other index finger on her chin. “Nope! As much fun as it was for mommy to suck on her little boy like a mint, I won’t be keeping you there! I don’t wanna coop you up in my hot, wet mouth for months! That would just be cruel!” 

 

Part of me wanted to strangle her. 

 

“Keeping you cooped up in my socks, on the other hand… Eeee!” she squealed as she thought of how “cute” it would be. “Oh, Mommy just can’t wait to put you under her feet, baby!” 

I sighed in frustration at how hopeless my situation was. A mere toy, helplessly being tossed around from one form of giddy, smothering torture to another. 

 

“Now,” she said, raising her other finger and thumb up to me. “Let’s get you ready for your bath.” 

My squirming got a second wind as I realized that my Mom was about to pull my underwear off by force. This was met with a swift double-tap of her finger on my face. 

“No nooo~!” she cooed. “Let Mommy undress you baby.” 

I held still as the finger and thumb pinched the fabric of my boxer briefs and slowly pulled them down my legs until they slipped off of my feet. She set them down and then dropped my now naked body into the palm of her hand, my bare butt landing in its warm creases. My hands immediately rushed to cover my privates as my Mom’s brightly shining eyes peered at me invasively. 

“C’mon, Mom!” I groaned. “Please don’t look! Just let me take my bath!” 

“Oh, it’s nothing I haven’t…” she trailed off, her smile fading slightly as she remembered when she had adopted me. “Oh… I guess it is something I haven’t seen before.” 

I tried to smirk sympathetically at her, but she seemed fine either way. 

 

“Anyways!” she cheerfully said. “If I ‘just leave you’, who will give you your bath, silly?” 

I began to sweat as I finally realized what my Mom meant by “bath time”. 

 

Oh no!” I shouted. “No! I can do it myself! Please, just let me do it!” 

“Nonsense!” Mom said, putting me back down on the counter. “I can clean you up much better with these hands!” 

She held up her hands and wiggled her fingers at me. Then, she pumped some hand soap into her left hand, keeping it cupped as the right then reached for me, its fingers spread out to snatch me. 

“Now come here, you~” she cooed as the fingers closed around me. 

 

I took a breath as she pulled me under the water, her fingers moving around me in an almost massage-like way as she got me soaked in the lukewarm water. 

When I resurfaced, I looked in horror as her left hand came up to meet me in her right. Then, it started. 

She began to rub the soap into me, lathering me up from head to toe as I closed my eyes tightly to avoid getting soap in them. She squeezed me and rubbed me around, her hands moving as though she were simply washing her hands, except that the tiny, shrunken body of her adopted son was stuck between them. 

Then, she focused on my arms, her fingertips twirling in circular motions as they vigorously scrubbed my limbs, her thumbs taking special care to press into the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet. Then, she dipped me halfway into the water as though hand-washing an article of clothing or a dirty plate. 

I bit my lip in frustration as a fingertip scrubbed my scalp. I hated that my mother was doing this to me, but I would’ve been lying if I said that it didn’t feel good. 

The soothing warmth of the water, the softness and smoothness of the giant, loving hands that caressed me in a full-body massage, all with the slick, sweet-smelling lather of the hand soap. It was… so refreshing as I passivelyI was reclined in both her palms as she began the more detailed work, soaking it all in. 

I realized, with mixed feelings, that I was enjoying myself. 

I was enjoying myself… too much! 

 

My eyes widened and then immediately clamped back shut as I saw the sudsy pad of a thumb raise to meet me. As one thumb then grinded into my face, another grinded between my legs. 

I gave a muffled scream of absolute frustration as I felt my cock harden under the pressure and warmth as it was rubbed around against the grooved flesh. Mom felt the vibration of my scream and sighed sympathetically as she continued to grind her digits into every crevice of my body. 

 

"There, there, sweetheart," she cooed, and I was half tempted to bite her. “I know that this probably feels very good, so it’s only natural that your body gives off certain… reactions. It doesn’t make you naughty, baby~.” 

She then turned the faucet back on and rinsed me off, and I gasped for air as she turned it off just as quickly before setting me on the counter and picking up a hand towel to dry her hands. 

As she drained the water and dried her hands, I simply laid on the cold counter in a puddle of cooling water, trying to cope with the experience. 

 

I then felt a large blanket cover me, and my Mom’s hand above it scrunch it around me. I was given a rub-down almost as vigorous as my bath as she dried me off. 

When it was done, my mother held me in the hand towel with my top half poking out, and she cradled me in her palm. 

 

"There, sweetheart," she cooed, stroking the top of my head. "All done." 

She gave me a gentle kiss on my whole face, and then set me back down on the counter, still wrapped in the towel. 

“Now, I know that was a lot to take in for your first time,” she sweetly said. “So I’ll just let you rest there while Mommy takes her shower, ok?” 

I nodded weakly as she smiled at me sweetly. 

“My little angel~” she cooed. Then, she grinned. “Now, no peeking~!” 

 

I was suddenly wide-eyed and awake as my Mom shut the bathroom door and turned on the overhead fan. I turned my head and covered myself with my makeshift blanket as she began to undress. 

“Good boy,” she chuckled softly as she turned the water on. “Now I’ll only be a few minutes. Then, we can finally get you started on your new job as my own little foot-toy!!!” 

I sighed hopelessly and closed my eyes as I heard her playfully stomp her tender feet. 

I wished that I could just go to sleep and wake up from this nightmare. I laid my head down and, with the gently running water and my Mom’s gentle humming in the background, I dozed off. 

 

If only for a few blissful minutes. 



 

End Notes:

How was that? 

Now, I promise, foot content will finally happen in the next chapter! 

Hope to see you there! ;) 

 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts! 

Chapter 7: Getting Started by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

(Sorry for the hiatus! I will explain in the chapter end notes!

This is the longest chapter of this story yet, so enjoy!!!) 

 

After taking her shower, Mommy is ready to get her 3-inch-tall son started at his new job: pampering her feet! 

 


I awoke to the sound of my adoptive mother sighing contentedly as she turned the shower head off. She grabbed her towel and began drying herself off. 


“Ok baby~,” she called out to me. “I’m coming out now, so don’t look!” 


I simply laid there and kept the towel draped over my head as I heard the shower curtain get pulled back. 


She stepped out, and I heard the wet slap of her feet on the cool bathroom floor. It sounded as though she made her steps heavier just so that I could hear. 


I shuddered. 


When she finished drying off, she grabbed her bathrobe and slipped it on. 


“Alright, sweetheart…” she cooed. “Come on out now~” 


I pulled the towel down from my face and chest, making sure to stop at my waist as I was still naked. I was greeted by the sight of my gently smiling mother in her bathrobe, with a towel also wrapped around her hair sitting neatly on top of her head. 


“Alright mister,” she said with mock sternness. “Let’s go get you dressed.” 


She raised her hand, and I realized to my discomfort that I was getting used to the sight of the enormous palm surrounded by splayed, thick fingers approaching me, ready to encase my in a cocoon of my Mom’s warm flesh. 


I assumed that she was going to scoop up the hand towel with me, but to my horror she wriggled her fingers into the folds of fabric and pulled out my squirming, naked body like a mother bird snatching a fresh worm from the ground. Without any fanfare, she slipped me into the pocket of her robe, and I slightly bounced on the soft surface. 


Then, my mother stuck out her hip, stretched her middle finger and thumb to hold open the pocket and peer in at me. I immediately covered my privates. 


“You ok in there?” Mom asked, giggling. 


“Yes, I’m fine!” I shouted, just wanting her to stop looking at me. 


“Ok sweetheart, no need to be fussy!” she teased, wiggling her index finger and simpering at me. “We’re gonna go to your room now and get you something to wear.” 


She closed the pocket and opened the door of the bathroom. Without warning, I then felt a huge wall gently slam into me a few times, and I realized she was patting her pocket with me in it. 


“Good boy~” she cooed while I squirmed and tried to gain any sort of comfort as I began to swing gently as she walked to my bedroom. Trying to make the most of my situation, I put my hands behind my head, closed my eyes and just tried to pretend I was laying in a hammock instead of the pocket of my mother’s bathrobe. 


When we arrived at my room, she pulled the size ray out of her other pocket and regrew my clothes that I had removed in the bathroom, throwing them in my laundry hamper. She then walked over to my dresser and opened my underwear drawer. She pulled out a pair and set it on my bed before pointing the size ray at them and shrinking them. She picked them up and pulled open the pocket with her tiny adopted son inside. 


I looked up to see a pair of my underwear fall into the pocket with me. 

“Go ahead and put these on, sweetie,” she said. 


I grabbed them, eager to finally cover up at least the more indecent parts of my body. However, there was one problem: she hadn’t shrunk the pair enough. I held them in my hands, and was about to yell up to her that they were far too big, but she acted before I had the chance to say anything. 


“All done?” she asked, not waiting before reaching her fingers into her pocket and curling them around my body, her middle finger worming its way onto my crotch. I yelped in surprise as she lifted me up like this until we were face to face. 


“Honey, why didn’t you- Oh!” she giggled as she saw the comically disproportionate pair of underwear in my hands. “I must not have shrunk them enough. Sorry about that, sweetheart.” 


She rubbed her thumb in little circles on my chest as she pinched the boxer briefs from my grasp before setting me, still naked, on the top of my dresser, which was eye level with my Mom. 


She smiled, looking at me invasively as I once again covered my privates. 


“Don’t worry baby, I’ll fix them,” she assured me as she turned back to my bed. 


Once she had zapped them again, she turned to me and dropped them next to me. I hastily slipped them on and felt relieved that they now properly fit. 


“There you go,” Mom said. “Now, let’s head on over to my room so that we can get started~” 


I looked up at her in confusion as she giggled. I almost didn’t see the hand that she brought up to my side, and I turned only in time for the thumb and finger to pinch gently around my sides before lifting me off the dresser. 


“But what about my other clothes?” I protested. 


“Well, you won’t need them, silly!” She said as though it were totally obvious. “If anything, they’ll just restrict your movement!” 


She deposited me in the palm of her other hand, level with her chest, and started to walk out of my room before I could say anything else, and I gave up, thankful that she had at least given me something so that I wasn’t totally exposed to her prying eyes. 


“Now you’re lucky mister,” she said down to me. “Since I know that you can see all the details now, I made sure to shave and exfoliate my legs and feet. I used my pumice stone and everything! And my nails are still trimmed and clean from the last time I cut them! Nothing but the best for my little boy~” 


I groaned at what she considered “the best”, but at the same time I was thankful that her feet were nice enough to be around. 


God, what am I saying? 


Mom walked into her bedroom and set me onto her neatly made bed. I looked up at the massive figure of my mother, still swaddled in her comfy bathrobe, as she climbed onto the bed herself. She sat down with her back against her many pillows and kept her legs curled up under her, grabbing her phone off of her nightstand to browse social media. 


“Alright, my baby boy~” she cooed. “Are you ready to start your new job of pampering Mommy’s pretty feet?” 


I stammered, unsure how I should respond to that? 


“I- I guess?” I finally said, earning a chuckle from my mother. 


“Well don’t sound too excited, baby,” she chuckled before turning and grabbing a small jar from her bedside table. “Now, first I want you to rub some of this foot moisturizing cream into my soles, and then you can paint my toenails.” 


She unscrewed the cap off of the small, plastic jar before setting it down next to me. It was huge. I could have used it as a bathtub if I wanted to, and it was nearly as tall as I was. 


“Ok, little guy~” she grinned happily. “Here you gooo~” 


With that, she moved her legs out from under her and stretched them towards me. This was the moment I had been dreading ever since she first stepped on me in the hallway. 


The enormous, smooth, yet slightly wrinkled flesh of my mother’s soles slowly approached me, the surfaces getting bigger and bigger until I literally stood in their shadow. The feet towered over me and the jar of cream next to me. 


I stared in awe at the massive appendages, wondering how the hell I wound up here. 

“Now, sweetie...” my Mom said, almost giggling as she wiggled her dainty toes at me. “I know they’re very pretty, but you can’t just stare at my feet all day! Get to work, little man.” 

I wanted to say something, but kept my mouth shut. I angrily walked up to the jar of foot lotion and stuck my hands in, coating them in a thick layer of the substance as I grabbed two large globs of cream. 

I walked up closer to the sole of the giant right foot than I would have liked to be, and began rubbing my hands into the flesh, lathering it as thoroughly as I could. 

“Mmmm…” my mother moaned above me. “That’s it, honey. Really put your back into it.” 

I rolled my eyes, wishing I could have been anywhere else than here. As I rubbed, the surface would contort, wrinkling up and stretching out as my mother flexed and scrunched her toes above me. 

I grimaced at how uncomfortable this whole situation made me. There I was, roughly 2 inches tall, rubbing lotion into the soles of my own mother’s feet as she lounged in her bathrobe. Not only was my own mother treating me as her own personal tiny slave and pet as she cooed playfully at me while shoving me under her feet, but she planned on keeping me this way for what could possibly be a few months. How was any of this right? 

My thoughts were interrupted as I encountered an obstacle in my task. I had rubbed the entirety of my mother’s heel, and was working my way upwards, when I realized that even while standing on my tiptoes and stretching my arms as high as they’d go, I could only reach the middle of her arch. I couldn’t rub the lotion anywhere near the ball of her foot or her toes. 

I had to figure out how to do this, as I didn’t want to make my mother mad and have her do something even worse to me. 

Then, as if on cue: 

“Sweetheart,” came my mother’s voice, and I closed my eyes in frustration. “I understand that this is your first time moisturizing my feet, but I think you know full well that you have to get the lotion onto the top halves of my feet as well.” 

“I’m sorry Mom!” I called, running out from behind her foot. “I’m too small! I can’t reach your toes!” 

“Oh!” my mother giggled, clearly amused by my height limitation. “I forgot that you're so small that you can’t even reach my little toes!” 

My face flushed beat red as she laughed at me being tiny and helpless. 

“Aww, no need to be embarrassed, honey~” she cooed. “I’ll help you. Now, stand back. I don’t want to knock you over.” 

I did as I was told, and my mother flipped over to lay on her stomach, laying a pillow down to rest her head and arms on as she grabbed her phone again. Her feet now rested on their tops, the soles pointed at the ceiling to give me full access. 

“Better, baby?” she asked. 

“Yes, Mom!” I called obediently. 

“Alright, sweetie,” she sighed. “Then get back to work! I’m really starting to enjoy myself.” 

I walked over to the jar and grabbed more cream before heading back over to the foot I had been working on, now sprawled out like a platform for me. 

Still wanting to make as little contact as possible, I walked to the edge of the foot and began massaging my mother’s massive foot once more, leaning over it as though I were manually washing a car. However, I quickly realized, to my chagrin, that I still couldn’t reach all of the wide, feminine sole, and I wasn’t the only one. 

“Don’t be shy, sweetheart,” Mom said over her shoulder. “Climb on! You can’t reach my whole foot if you stand at the edge, silly!” 

With no other choice, I walked over to the other side and to the ball of her foot so that I could have a lower step, and hesitantly placed one foot just below her pinky toe before hoisting myself up and standing with both feet planted firmly on the warm, soft flesh that slightly gave beneath me like a mattress. The gentle contact earned a giggle from my mother above. 

I bent down to begin rubbing the lotion into my mother’s sole, getting on one knee and using both hands. It was a slightly awkward position, but it still had a slight shred of dignity to it. However, as I stepped forward, I quickly realized that wasn’t meant to last. I stepped onto a spot that I had already applied cream to, and as a result, I slipped and face planted into the warm flesh of the foot. 

My mother began laughing at my predicament. 

“Careful down there, little guy~” she chuckled. “You might wanna just stay on your hands and knees for this.” 

With my face growing red again, I realized that she was right. Not only was I now roughly 2 inches tall rubbing lotion into my own mother’s foot, I was now crawling on my hands and knees on her sole to do so. I had never felt more degraded in my life. 

I continued my massage for the next few minutes, working up and down the length of the sole. When I got to her toes, I reached my hands into the crevice between her big and second toes and rubbed along their insides, causing them to wiggle slightly and eliciting a small giggle from my mother. Then, I reached my hand into the crevice between her second and third toes, and before I could react, the plump digits clamped onto my forearm, forcing me to lie down as my mother laughed above me. 

“Hahaha! Careful baby!” She giggled uncontrollably. “My toes are ticklish! You have to be more gentle! Hehehe!” 

I groaned in discomfort. Could this get any more embarrassing? 

When she relaxed her toes and released me, I tried to finish her toes as quickly as I could before finally moving on to the next foot. 

I walked over to the jar and got two more globs of lotion before stepping onto my mother’s left foot and getting down on all fours. I immediately began to rub the moisturizer into the outside edge of the sole, but before I could work my way inward, the foot under me raised as my mother flexed her toes, standing them on their tips as the arch beneath me stretched out. 

“Urgh…” my mother groaned, sounding a little annoyed. “Honey? Before you rub the lotion into my arch, I’ve got an itch right in the middle of it. Would you please scratch it for me?” 

“Okay, Mom,” I grumbled, crawling over to the arch and raking my fingers across the length of it. 

This apparently wasn’t enough for her to feel, however. 

“Um, can you please scratch my foot, baby?” she asked, sounding confused as to why I was doing nothing. 

“I’m trying, Mom!” I shouted up to her. 

“Hmm…” Mom mused to herself. “Maybe it’s because your hands are covered in lotion, and too slick for me to feel your tiny fingers? It could also be because your nails are so neatly trimmed. Good hygiene, by the way, sweetheart! However, that doesn’t do anything to scratch my itch…”

I almost wondered why she didn’t just scratch it herself, before realizing that’s what she now had me for; her miniature servant. Then I simply dreaded whatever solution she would come up with for me to do.

“I know!” she said, as though a lightbulb had just gone off over her head. “Try using your teeth!” 

I felt the color drain from my face at the suggestion. She couldn’t be serious, could she? 

“Well go on!” she cried, bouncing her foot under me slightly. “Come on, honey, it’s killing me!” 

Hesitantly, I brought my face close to her sole and opened my mouth. Was I really about to do this? I didn’t really have a choice. 

Stretching my mouth open as wide as I could, I raked my teeth against the soft flesh, my tongue accidentally making contact. I had just essentially licked my own mother’s foot! I wished I could just implode from my humiliation. 

After a few passes of me practically biting my mother’s foot like a bug, I raised my head and tried to cope with what I had just done. 

“Ahhh…” my mother sighed contentedly, letting her foot rest back down on the bed. “Thanks, baby! That’s much better! Now, get back to work~” 

When she laid her foot back down however, I lost my balance and rolled down the length of the foot. I landed on my stomach in the arch of my mother’s toes, with my head landing between her big and second toes, and my feet just barely reaching her pinky toe. 

Instinctively, the soft digits clamped onto my tiny body, giving a few quick squeezes before holding the grip for a few moments. Unable to contain my frustration, I screamed into her toes as if into a pillow, and I heard my Mom giggle at the tickling vibration as she released me from the grip of her toes. 

“No baby~” she cooed, unable to contain her teasing. “It’s not playtime! We can snuggle later! Hurry up and finish moisturizing!” 

Doing my best to not break down into the fetal position, I got more lotion and quickly finished her left foot, covering every square inch, and genuinely tiring myself out in the process. 

When I finished, I was so tired that I actually allowed myself to collapse face-down onto the surface of my mother’s foot, not caring anymore about how gross and uncomfortable it was. 

“All done?” my mother asked. “Good boy! You did such a great job moisturizing and rubbing my feet, baby! We’ll definitely make this a regular thing!” 

I squeezed my eyes shut in realization of what she just said. 

Great. Now I had this to look forward to. 

Most likely every day… 

“And since you did such a good job massaging me,” Mom said. “I think it’s only fair that I return the favor, huh baby?” 

My eyes snapped open at those words, my head turning only to see the top of my mother’s right foot slowly descending from above me, toes arched as if to poke me. 

The tip of her big toe slammed into my back as she grinded me into the smooth sole of her foot, still slightly slick from all of the lotion that I had just applied. 

Then, she got more intense with her rubdown. 

She lifted her toe from my back, and I looked up again just in time to see the entire top of my mother’s right foot slam into me, effectively smothering my body between her two feet. She rubbed me around like this for about a minute, sliding me between her soles and tops of her feet, squeezing between her two sets of squirming toes. All the while pressing my body with every part of her feet, massaging me. 

I hate to admit that parts of the treatment actually felt good. 

When it was over, my mother rested her feet on the bed, with me once again laying on her sole. 

“Now doesn’t that feel better, baby~?” Mom cooed sweetly over her shoulder. “Now give Mommy kisses!” 

I hesitated. There was no way. First I have to rub lotion into her feet, then I have to grind my open mouth on them, then I get molested by them, and now I have to kiss them!? No way. 

“Please, Mom! Do I have to? Please don’t make me!” I shouted, but Mom was having none of that. 

Her foot tilted so that I rolled down into her toes again, instantly getting squeezed tightly in their grasp; tighter than before. 

“When I ask you to do something, you do it.” She sternly chided. “Understand?”

“Mph!” I tried to yell in response.

“Good,” she said, slowly unfolding her toes. “Now, all over my feet. Give. Mommy. Kisses.”

Getting up on my hands and knees, I crawled my way up to her heel. Starting from there, I planted big, wet, sloppy kisses along the length and width of my own mother’s feet, all the way to each of her toes. When I had given the same treatment to her other foot, I rolled onto the bed between her feet, exhausted, and my Mom sighed in relaxation. 

“Good boy…” she chuckled softly before looking over her shoulder at me. “Now, was that so hard?” 

Then, she flipped over to sit up, her feet looming over me again. 

“Why didn’t my baby wanna give his Mommy some lovin’, huh?” she cooed, pouting her lips. “Oh well, maybe it’s all still a little too much. Huh? Is that it? Is big Mommy a little overwhelming to her baby boy~? Is that it~?” 

There were moments that I seriously felt a little tired of the baby talk, not that I could do anything about it.

Then, my mother arched her legs and rested her feet flat on the bed in front of me, and I sat up in front of them.

“Well, now that you’ve properly rubbed and moisturized my beautiful feet,” she said. “I don’t know if you noticed, but my nail polish is starting to chip.”

She wiggled her toes as if to draw my attention to them.

“So,” she began. “I WAS going to have you repaint them for me.”

I looked up at her in surprise as she sighed.

“However,” she continued. “Seeing as it’s your first day, and you’re still getting used to all of this, I won’t make you do it… today, that is.” 

I was relieved to say the least, and couldn’t help but smile up at my Mom. 

“Thank you, Mom!” I shouted, making sure to sound as grateful as possible. 

“Hehe… You’re welcome, sweetheart,” she cooed. “However, there is something that you can still do to help me while I repaint them myself.”

My smile slightly faded. I shouldn’t have thought I was getting a break.

“While I’m repainting my toenails,” she said. “You can be my little toe separator!”

I sighed deeply as she burst into a fit of giggles.  

“Now just sit tight while I get my nail polish and polish remover,” she said as she gently climbed off the bed and walked over to her vanity set. She looked in one of the drawers and pulled out two small bottles. 

“What do you think, baby, blue or red?” She asked, turning to me and holding up the bottles. 

“How about…” I said, acting as though I was deliberating. “Red!” 

“Ok!” she beamed happily. 

She came back with a small clear bottle and a red one, each just a little taller than me. She sat back down on the bed and once again set her feet flat on the bed in front of me, and I now knelt to look as though I was more attentive. 

“Ok,” she said, smiling as she reached her hand down for me. “Come here, little one~” 

She gently grabbed me in between her fingers and lifted her right foot slightly off the bed. She stood me up under the ball of her foot, and spread her toes. Her big and second toes lowered around me, the digits clamping around my neck, almost resting on my shoulders. 

“There you are, look at your cute widdle face!” she cooed, scrunching her index finger at me while giggling like a schoolgirl. “Now, just hold still baby.” 

With that, she screwed the cap off of the clear bottle, and began brushing her big toenail with the nail polish remover. As she moved onto the second toe, and then repositioned me so that my head was now stuffed between her second and third toes, I noticed the fumes of the acetone. I decided not to say anything at first, but as the pinky toe finally grazed my cheek to rest on my shoulder, I was seriously feeling lightheaded. 

“Hey… hey Mom?” I asked. 

“Yes, sweetheart?” she responded. 

“I, um, I’m starting to feel a little lightheaded from these fumes.” I said.

“Oh! I didn’t even think of that!” she gasped with concern and removed her toes from my head as she wiped them dry. “I’m sorry baby! Do you feel alright?” 

“I’m just a little nauseated, but I think I’ll be fine,” I said, putting a hand to my head. 

“Oh, you poor thing,” she cooed, scooping me up in her palm and raising me closer to her face. “You need some fresh air. Here.” 

My mother gently blew onto my face, and the cool air felt refreshing as she stroked my chest with her fingertips. If my time being shrunken by my Mom was spent more like this, I might not mind so much. 

“There, there” she cooed, brushing my hair with her finger and laying her thumb in my lap, rubbing my belly. “Is that a little better?” 

“Yeah Mom,” I said, smiling at her. “Thanks.” 

“Don’t mention it baby,” she said, smiling back. “It’s what moms do.” 

I closed my eyes as she leaned closer and puckered her lips. 

“Mwah! Mwah! Mmmwah!” She gently kissed my legs, chest, and face before leaning back. 

“Now,” she said. “I know how we can fix this.” 

“What do you mean?” I asked. “How?” 

“Like this,” she said, grinning mischievously. 

She lowered me back down to her other foot this time, but now, when she spread her toes, she stuck my waist between her big and second toes, the digits gently clamping on my sides as I dangled over the top of her foot. 

“There we go!” Mom said. “Much better!” 

“Mooom!” I whined. 

“Oh be quiet,” she teased, gently rubbing her toes back and forth against me as I squirmed uncomfortably. “I still need my little toe separator, but now you won’t be so close to the fumes!” 

“I guess…” I said, resigning myself to my fate. 

“Glad you’re on board,” she giggled. “Now, let me just finish up here.” 

She then proceeded to wipe the old nail polish from the toenails of her left foot, picking me up and gently setting me between each pair of toes. 

Then, she put me back in her right foot’s toes as she applied the new coat of red polish, all the while humming sweetly as I just looked up at her helplessly. She really was beautiful, and I got a warm fuzzy feeling when she would occasionally make eye contact and coo sweet nothings down to me, encouraging me. 

When she was done, she laid her feet flat on the bed, pointing them inwards as she gently set me on the bed between them. 

“Ok honey,” she said. “Now please blow on my toenails so that they dry faster, ok?” 

“Ok Mom!” I shouted. 

I then proceeded to run between her two sets of toes, blowing as hard as I could on each shiny surface as my Mom just smiled warmly at her little man, resting her face in her hands with her elbows on her knees. 

When the nails were finally dry, I signaled the fact to my mother, who beamed at me. 

“Such a good boy~” she sighed contentedly. “You’re so perfect, my sweetheart. I just… don’t know what I’d do without you.” 

Suddenly feeling a rush of serotonin as I looked up at my mother, I sat down and planted a kiss on her big toe, resting my head on the shiny red nail. 

“I love you too, Mom,” I said. “Even though I don’t like that you shrunk me.” 

“Oh baby…” she said, putting a hand on her heart. “It makes me so happy to hear you say that!” 

“And for the record,” I said, trying to get on her good side as much as possible, but also genuinely meaning it. “You do have very pretty feet.” 

“Oh, that does it you little flatterer!” She tittered, blushing from my compliment as she grinned from ear to ear. “Come here, you~!” 

She slid her legs behind her as she snatched me up with both hands, raising me to her face as she covered my tiny body in a flurry of wet smooches from head to toe. 

Nuzzling me into her cheek, she shifted to lay on her stomach, propping herself up on her elbows and laying me on the bed in front of her face. She lowered her hands onto the bed, and began playing with me. 

She would play-wrestle and tickle me with her fingers as if I was a pet weasel, occasionally pinning me down to either smother me with kisses or give me tiny raspberries on my stomach. 

Then, while I was squirming and rolling away from one of her attacks, she accidentally flicked me as I was moving in her direction, and the next thing I knew, I was encased from the waist up between two soft mounds of flesh. 


“Oops!” I heard my mother’s muffled laugh. “Did you fall in Mommy’s boobies? Did you? Are you in my boobies? Silly boy!” 


Realizing where I was, I squirmed frantically to get out, but ended up lodging myself deeper. 


“Hold on, baby,” my mother cooed, sitting up. “I’ve got you. Just hold still.” 


My mother’s boobs were not as big as one might think, so when she sat up, they spread apart slightly, and I fell through her cleavage. I fell into my mother’s bathrobe, and landed pinned against her stomach as she continued to giggle at my plight. Luckily the waist was tied, or else I would have fallen further. 

I looked up to see her hand reach in, welcoming its grasp as it pulled me out. 


“Were you trying to give Mommy raspberries? Huh, little baby?” she cooed, her grin betraying that she obviously knew that wasn’t the case. “Alright, baby. I love playing with you, but I have to get dressed, so playtime’s over for now.” 


Even though I had just been pinned between my adoptive mother’s naked breasts and fallen into her bathrobe, part of me, call it my inner child maybe, was almost saddened that the sweet roughhousing was over. I was really starting to get annoyed by these conflicting feelings. 


Mom set me down on the bed and blew me a kiss as she walked to her closet. She came back with some underwear, some sweatpants, and a loose t-shirt picked out. She laid them on the bed near her pillows and started to untie her robe. 


“No peeking!” she giggled, and I turned my head as she quickly slipped out of her bathrobe. 


Suddenly, with my eyes still closed, an enormous weight of fabric came crashing down on top of me, pinning me to the bed. I realized it was the bathrobe as my mother started laughing as she got dressed. 


When she was done, she pulled the robe off of me and went to hang it up. When she came back, she scooped me up into her hands and brought me to her face. 


“Mwah!” she kissed me and stroked the top of my head. 


“You make me so happy, sweetheart,” she sighed. “And even though I am not going back on the punishment I have given you, I’m glad that we can still make the most of the situation.” 


I had mixed feelings about that statement, but decided not to argue. 


“Now,” she said, scrunching her nose at me. “Let’s go to the living room.” 


“I wanna update my social media...” 

 

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone! How was THAT, huh? ;) 

(So... this story was originally drafted with the expectation that quarantine would only last until the middle of the summer, but it's September now, so I had to rework the story. 

The good news is that it will be much longer now, so I hope that you all enjoyed this cahpter and enjoy what comes next!) 

Now that Mommy's tiny little boy has begun his new life at her feet, it's time to make it official... 

 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts! 

Chapter 8: Going Public by Tiny_Significance
Author's Notes:

Well... This past year didn't quite go as I though that it would... ^^; 

As I stated in the last chapter's end notes, I began writing this story with a clear set of major events and a definitive arc in mind. However, the pandemic didn't seem to want to cooperate with that little plan, so I'm having to rework a LOT of things. 

In hindsight, I could have just written new chapters as the year progressed to keep up with current events, but I guess that in this case, hindsight is (literally) 2020.

(No, I'm not sorry.) 

As before, the good news is that this story will be even longer than I thought when I posted chapter 7! So there's room for lots of action! ;) 

Also, I'm going to be posting even more on this account, not just on this story, so stay tuned for that! In any case, I hope you enjoy this new chapter that I'm finally posting! 

 

With her little man now comfortably settled into his new life, it's time for Mommy to announce it to the whole world! 

 

 

The color drained from my face at my mother’s words. Update her social media? I dreaded what she meant by that, knowing that it would have something to do with my “punishment”. 


“But first!” Mom said, sitting back down on her bed. “Let’s get you used to your new mode of transportation!” 


My mom held me in one hand and lowered me towards the ground. As I got closer, I realized what my destination was: 


Her fuzzy house slippers. 


“Wait!” I cried. “Mom, no! Please don’t!” 


But it was too late. My mother tilted her hand and I went rolling off onto the soft insole of her left slipper. I scrambled to my knees and looked up at her hopelessly. 


“Aww, baby!” Mom cooed. “You look so precious in there~” 


“Please, Mom!” I shouted up. “Please take me out! I don’t wanna be in your slipper!” 


“Now now, honey,” she chided, slipping her right foot into its own slipper. I shuddered as I heard the sound of her smooth skin sliding against the fabric. “I told you that you were going to live under my feet, and I meant it. You have to start getting used to it, ok?” 


I didn’t even respond as I simply stared back at her in terror. Her only response was to smile and lift her bare foot above me. 


“Ok, baby! Get ready~” she teased me, wiggling her toes as she lowered her foot toward me. “Here I come~” 


I scrambled frantically toward the end of her slipper, deeper into the dark cave as if I could escape. It was no use, as the foot slid over me and completely smothered me, pinning me on my back as all light was snuffed out. The lower half of my body was pressed under my mother’s warm sole, and the upper half in the humid alcove of her arch. 


“Please, Mom…” I weakly cried, slamming my free hand into the side of the slipper. “Let me out…” 


But my pleas went either unheard or ignored as my mom stood up to head into the living room. 


“Ok sweetheart~” I heard my mother’s muffled voice rang out above me. “Let’s go!” 


I then fell into the rollercoaster rhythm of ups and downs, being quickly thrown into the air and lurching forwards before slamming back into the ground. This continued for about 30 seconds as my mom made her quick journey. I sighed in exhaustion and relief when I felt the weight of her body lift slightly off of me, meaning that she must have sat down on the sofa. The light returned as I felt the massive wall of flesh above me slide back out of the dark, soft cave of the slipper. I weakly raised my head to see my mom’s giddy face peering in at me. 


“Enjoy the ride, baby?” She cooed. “I hope so, because you’ll be getting a lot more from now on!” 


I groaned and let my head fall back down onto the cushioned surface of the insole, closing my eyes in defeat. 


“Now come here, little guy…” I felt my Mom’s finger and thumb latch onto my sides as I was lifted into the air. I hung limp, not even bothering to protest anymore. For a split second I thought that my dead weight would be a form of protest, but then realized that was stupid because I was so tiny that she could overpower me and move me however and wherever she wanted no matter what I did. 


I felt myself being laid on the couch, and I opened my eyes to see my mother’s bus-sized feet on either side of me. She was slowly flexing her soles, making the skin stretch and wrinkle up in a steady pattern of motion. I sat up and saw her with one finger on her chin, her phone in the other hand. 


“Hmm…” she mused. “Now what would be the best pose for you…” 


‘W-What are you talking about?” I asked sheepishly. 


“For my Facebook post!” She said casually. “I’m wondering what would be the best pose for you in the photo…” 


My mouth fell open in horror. She couldn’t do that! 


“No, Mom!” I pleaded. “Please don’t post pictures of me like this!” 


“Oh you look fine, baby!” Mom teased. “You're so small that people won’t be able to see your body in detail.” 


“You know that’s not what I mean!” I angrily shouted. “I don’t want other people to see me small at your feet!” 


“But I do, sweetheart,” she said matter-of-factly. “I want all my friends to see what I’m doing to discipline my baby boy! It’ll help promote pandemic safety!” 


I simply stared at her, dumbfounded and powerless. 


“Oh! I know!” she excitedly said, getting her phone camera ready as she stood her right foot up next to me with her left foot laying down on my other side. “Walk up to my right foot and stand next to it, with your hands on it, like you’re giving me a massage!” 


“NO!” I shouted defiantly. I immediately regretted it. 


Without a word, and with a stern look on her face, my mother slammed her right foot on top of me, grinding me into the malleable surface of the couch like a cigarette butt. 


“When I tell you to do something, you do it!” She scolded as she lifted her foot and set it back into position. “Understand?” 


“Yes… Mom…” I groaned defeatedly as I stood up, reeling from the attack. 


“Good boy. Now, get into position.” 


I did as I was told, standing beside the foot and placing my hands on it as if I was rubbing her arch. From her point of view, one side of my body would be partially concealed behind the wall of her foot, but most of me would still be in view. 


“Hehehe” she giggled, raising her phone. “Now… look at the camera!” 


I looked up, a desperate, defeated, almost pleading look on my face as my eyes met the camera and she snapped her photo. 


“Awww!” She cooed as she examined the picture. “You’re pouting! That’s actually perfect! So cute!” 


She began typing away to write the caption as I sat on the couch, looking down as I helplessly awaited my own mother announcing to the whole world that, until further notice, I would be her tiny, shrunken foot toy. 


“And… posted!” She declared, and my heart sunk. She turned her phone around and lowered it to the surface of the couch in front of me. “Here… wanna see your BIG quarantine debut~?” 


My heart sunk even further as I looked at the new Facebook post on my mother’s account. 


I looked just as pathetic as I felt in the photo, but the caption was even worse. 

It read: 


“Someone was a bad boy and wanted to break quarantine in the middle of this pandemic! I caught him this morning trying to sneak out to go to his girlfriend’s house! Well, it looks like @Rosey_xo is going to be waiting a little while longer to see her boyfriend, because as of now, for the rest of this quarantine, I will be putting my foot down, quite literally, on my young man! Until this pandemic is over, he will be living under these pretty little feet of mine and caring for them however I see fit! 

#motherknowsbest #toughlove #footcare” 


It already had comments from my Mom’s two best friends as well: 


Judy Stevens: 

"Good for you, Amber! That's such a wonderful idea! Makes me kind of wish that my Scott hadn't already gone off to college..." 


Karen Jenson: 

"Wow, Am, that's awesome! He looks so cute by your feet, where he belongs! Hmm, I just realized that Tommy and I are due for a little mother-son bonding!" 


I shuddered in humiliation. There was even a comment from Rosey’s mother: 


Holly: 

“Omg, Rosey said that she thought it was a joke! *laughing crying emoji* 

She’s a little less enthusiastic now, but I for one am all for it! I’m glad that my daughter’s bf is from a disciplined household!” 


As if on cue, I could feel tons of vibrations through the couch, coming from my phone in my mother’s pocket. 


“Hehehe!” My mother giggled as she pulled her phone back, replying to her friends as she slipped my phone out of her pocket and tossed it onto the couch in front of me. “Here, baby. I think that’s for you~” 


She pulled out the size ray and pointed it at my phone, shrinking it down to a size that I could handle. I immediately picked it up and turned on the screen. My heart-rate picked up as I saw my notifications. 


5 new messages. 


All from Rosey… 


End Notes:
So there we go! I'm officially back in action! 
As for my future activity, I'm going to make this story into a trilogy, start posting a lot of M/f content, and starting an even BIGGER project with a certain friend of mine~ 
It's exciting stuff, so stay tuned! 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts! 
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9344